Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Chucky P.
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post March 11th 2015, 3:34 pm by Chucky P.
*Charlie Scene is sitting on a stool in a small, dark room recreated as a prison cell. It has hard gray walls, a dirty sink and toilet, no windows, and a tiny light bulb hanging from a string that flickers in and out, barely giving enough light to see the entire room. There is a young, white, could be attractive woman if she didn't  look so dirty, wearing a t shirt and panties, and a beanie on her head. She has a gag in her mouth, her hands tied together. Her makeup is smeared from tears. She is lying on the bed, sobbing. Charlie is watching her, motionless. He begins to speak to the camera without looking at it.*

Charlie: There are many, many bad deeds I've done in my life. There are many things I used to wish I could take back. I used to think the way I was living my life was sick and disgusting. I used to think I was weird, I wasn't like everyone else. I was crazy, I was a psychopath. 

*Charlie turns to the camera, his eyes are black at first glance and quickly turn normal.*

Charlie: Now I know the way I live my life isn't only normal, it's essential. It's absolutely necessary for me to be the man I am today, because of the people in this world. People refuse to allow me to be the man I was, they pushed me far beyond that. 

*The woman screams*

Charlie: SHUT UP!

*She stops screaming and begins sobbing again. Charlie begins speaking to her.*

Charlie: You stupid little girl, don't you know there is a better purpose for you? Don't you know the life you were living is unjust? What kind of shirt are you wearing?

*The camera shows she is wearing a Methuselah T-Shirt and beanie, available at ProWrestlingTs.com. Charlie looks at her in disgust, and spits on her.*

Charlie: You are just like everyone else, you worship these fakes heroes of this business, not knowing they're really just a nasty incarnation of greed. Tell me, what do you know about Methuselah? Perhaps that he would throw away a mans life for gold? Perhaps you know Methuselah is a sinner motivated by only one thing, his greed. Ares Vendetta said it himself, he melted down the legacy of the world championship and turned it into a crown. You melted down the blood, sweat, and tears of some of the greatest champions in EAW's history, Methuselah, for your own satisfaction. That is disgusting, that's not what a good man does. It's twisted to think a man could be sell his soul for gold. Useless, worthless gold. 

*The woman begins to spasm, screaming and shaking violently. Charlie stands up and looks down on her, an intrigued look on his face. She arches her back up, and falls back down to the bed motionless, breathing heavy and sobbing. Charlie takes his seat back on the stool.*

Charlie: Methuselah, I pray to god that you get in that ring with your mind in a place of savageness because mine never leaves that place! If you saw what I did to 5 people on Voltage, with no problem, what do you think I can do to a man like you? A soft little baby boy like you, Methuselah? I have been in the most brutal of fights and spilled more blood than I care to remember, and some even say I was a cannibal, but that's for you to decide. Oh yes, Methuselah, you have been in wars. You have been in the nastiest of matches but do you know what a fight is? I don't believe you have the slightest idea of  what it means to fight someone, or something. Methuselah, if I were to offer you a chance to take my hand, leave this horrible place and come with me to a spot of wholeness, would you accept? Or would you spit on my invitation to save you? I know what you would do, the same as the rest of them, because you can't comprehend life. You are incapable of seeing the big picture in EVERYTHING you do. Methuselah, I know the real reason why you are the way you are. You grow this beard and call yourself a brutal, savage fighter. You get in the state of mind where nothing else matters but destroying and ending things. Methuselah, you are looking for your soul, aren't you? You're looking for your soul under all these un-turned rocks that you think will lead you one step closer to the promise land but Methuselah, there is no promise land. There is no heaven in the clouds, no hell below, there is only life and death. Are you willing to die to understand life, Methuselah? 

*The woman spits the gag out of her mouth and begins screaming for help extremely loud. Charlie Scene jumps up and puts a hand over her mouth and she continues screaming, so Charlie bounces her head off the side of the wall violently and she stops. She has a dazed look in her eyes, as Charlie grabs her behind her eyes and caresses her. He stares into her eyes, almost lovingly, and she stares back into his with fear. He smiles at her, then gets the nastiest scowl on his face. He pulls a noose out of his back pocket and wraps it around her neck as she begs and pleads for him to stop. He hops off the bed and yanks her up by the hair. Charlie pulls the woman to the middle of the room and holds onto her hair with one hand and the noose with the other.*

Charlie: You people don't think I can beat Methuselah? These fans of Methuselah don't think I can win? I'll show you just how brutal I really am, Methuselah. I'll show you what it's like to be the coldest mother fucker on the planet. 

*Charlie kicks the stool close to the girl and tells her to stand on it. She tries to fight, but Charlie forces her up on the stool. She is sobbing, her hands still tied together. Charlie ties the noose to a vent in the ceiling, and lets go of the woman. She is standing on the stool, noose around her neck, crying and begging for her life. Charlie looks her up and down.*

Charlie: *whispers to himself* I can beat Methuselah.

*Charlie kicks the stool out from underneath her, hard. You hear the stool hit the floor, the rope tighten and the woman's neck snap. She hangs there limp as Charlie Scene stands staring at her. The camera moves over and shows Charlie's face, his eyes black as night. Just then a phone rings, and Charlie's eyes flash back to normal white. He takes his phone out of his pocket and the Caller ID says "Y2Impact." He answers the call.*

Charlie: How's it going, Imp? ..... Okay, on my way now. Anyways, what about the....

*Charlie walks out of the room still talking on the cell phone. The camera pans back over to the woman hanging from the ceiling, and zooms in on her T-Shirt that says "Methuselah." The camera fades to black.*
Post March 11th 2015, 1:02 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #1: "No Rest for the Wicked"

*Keller is pacing more around the new ministry's collective locker room*

Keller: Yes... Yes I lost, I underestimated the determination of that "Pizza Boy" guy...

Tyberns: Yes, as I have found out, it is dangerous to discredit an opponent, no matter how unintimidating they look or seem.

Mr.Davis (In a deeper and less accented voice than usual): Enough brooding on your loss Kerry... I understand it isn't the most credifiable loss... However, Tyberns and I were able to pick up a win on the Ego Trip that was Vincent Palmer and V.I.P

Keller: Yes, that is quite the "momentous" occasion *Keller air quotes on the word momentous* it is always quite awesome to see two jobbers in their natural habitats... Especially when put in their place by the anti-vigilante force known as "The New Ministry" although I am still quite the brooding soul over that shameful loss that occurred this Sunday

Tyberns: *Understandingly pats Keller on the back* it's quite alright... In fact, how about we have a... Soiree if you will after our impending victory this Sunday... I mean, how could Diamond Cage POSSIBLY win against so many opponents... But, truthfully, it's academic, the only 3 people that make up an actual TEAM are bound to put the nail in the coffin on someone like Diamond Cage

Mr.Davis: Absolutely... And rest assured we will be able to win... We have the odds and numbers, in our favor *Davis laughs maniacally*

All 3 in unison: I am thou, thou art I, thou hast opened thine eyes... AND THE TIME... IS NOW!!
Montell Smooth
Post March 11th 2015, 10:54 am by Montell Smooth
Ladies and Gentleman I am here to inform you that right now you are in the presence of the most talented eltist in all of EAW. You are in the presence of the former, EAW World Champion, the former, EAW Tag Team Champion, The former EAW Hardcore Champion, the former EAW Interbranded World Champion, the former EAW Interwire Champion, and most importantly the future EAW National Elite Champion. I'm not here to campaign for votes. Let's be honest, I stated multiple times before why I am back in EAW, and the National Extreme Championship is from what I'm worried about. So no, I'm no going to campaign for this midcard title because I'm a superstar, I'll save the campaigning for Maxwell Dachs, Vance Tybull, The Nas, Danny Diamond and everyone else. They need this. They want this. I don't care, I'm a superstar. I said I came back here becuase I make things cool, and I'm here to make EAW cool, so campaigning for a shot at the National Elite title is far down on my priotry list. While everyone else is going to spend the next several weeks campaigning, I'm going to sit back in my trophy room at home holding all my championship sitting on a stack of money. If you really want to know who I think you should vote for Carlos Rosso and GI Styles, because campaigning and contending for the National Extreme Championship is right up their ally. I'm glad to have them back. It's very exciting that we get to have Carlos and GI back for another 3 months of doing nothing and accomplishing nothing, before they go on another hiatus and ultimately come back in a years time for another 3 months of nothing, just to have everyone embrace them with open arms, get on there knees and pucker their lips and kiss their asses. It's great to see them, It's great to see them on the right hand side of the new Dynasty Signature, but while you're looking, look closely because you will notice GI, you will notice Carlos, but you won't notice Montell Smooth. You won't notice the Grand Slam Champion, The man who ruled 2009, The man who made EAW cool in 2011, the former World Champion. You won't see him, but look closely and you will see Carlos and GI. You won't see me, but you will see 2 people you come back every once in a while and accomplish nothing, you have won nothing, you have earned nothing being promoted by EAW. 

That's okay though. I'd rather be known for my accomplishments in EAW, winning every Championship, selling out arenas world wide, then be known for what GI and Carlos are known for. I've won everything, I don't need this National Elite Championship, that's far from why I came back. But Carlos and GI, You need it. You should be campaigning, so that maybe you guys will be known for anything other than being those two guys who can get a job a few months a year, sucking up every last bit of whats left of your LEGION and CWF Legacies. If I recall correctly, when I was the man here in EAW, Legion and CWF couldn't keep up with EAW and Ultimately EAW kicked CWF's and LEGION's ass and they died. Today's no different because if it us three in that scramble match, just like EAW did to your legacies, just like I lead EAW in 2009 and 2010 to the ass kicking CWF got, just like back then you guys can't keep up with Montell Smooth, and just like a few years ago, if all things are equal on the poll, I will be kicking your ass again and I will be walking out of Reckless Wiring with the National Elite Championship, forcing GI and Carlos to take another hiatus and ultimately leading them in obscurity once again, forcing them to stroke their ego again, with their LEGION and CWF legacies because when it comes to the big time in EAW they remain irrelevant.

So in a few months time, once GI is gone again, once Carlos Ross is gone again, I am going to step foot in that ring the Dynasty after Pain for Pride, and I'm going to place that signature right on the titantron screen for the world to see. I want everyone to get a good look at GI and Carlos on that signature, as I stand in the center of the ring as World Heavyweight Champion. And then I will request everyone coming out to ring side and apologize. Apologize for promoting them over me, Apologize for the constant years of Slandering my name, Apologize for disrespecting my legacy and apologize for keeping me out of my rightful place in the EAW Hall of Fame. Now it doesn't matter if at Reckless Wiring, it's GI or Carlos, or maybe even Vance Tybull, Aren, Maxwel, Brian, The Nas, Donny, It does not matter, because just like TLA anc Christopher Corrupt you will all suffer the same fate. Defeat, because if I am voted into the Championship at Reckless Wiring, I'm going to do what I do best, walk into the ring and kick everybodies ass. It won't be once, it won't be twice, it won't even be three times, it will be four times that everyone at home gets to witness.....

The POOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
TLA
Post March 11th 2015, 10:43 am by TLA
~The smoke rises from the open oven to fill the room with a near scalding heat. Steroid Dawg licks her chops as the freshly baked chocolate cake emerges from Abuela Pantera’s oven. Abuela smiles as she sticks a wrinkled finger into the cake which she then sticks in her mouth to taste. Abuela sets the cake onto the table slapping away King Mustafa’s hand as he reaches out for it.~

Abuela: FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! THIS AIN’T EVEN FOR YOU!

Mustafa: Mustafa believes all things belong to him!

Abuela: Of course you do, because you are a special little snowflake. However, this cake is in fact for… Sebastian…

~Abeula stares off dreamily into space as she thinks about Sebastian Monroe eating her baked goods.~

TLA: Abuela don’t you think you have made him enough?

Abuela: Fuck no. There can never be enough when it comes to my dear Sebastian.

~Abuela scowls at TLA as she turns around now putting a plate of cookies into the oven. Mustafa puts his finger into the cake to taste it and looks like he is about to throw up.~

Michelle: You people should go OUTSIDE.

~TLA looks out the window at the Montreal skyline.~

TLA: I would… but Canada.

Michelle: Oh right of course.

~Michelle laughs at something texted to her by her Canadian boyfriend who has been texting her constantly since she recently exposed herself to the paparazzi.~

Michelle: So yeah we just broke up. But it’s his loss as Michelle always finds another man!

Mustafa: Mustafa is so appalled that you would think anyone cares about this.

Michelle: Well it’s already trending worldwide so obviously somebody cares. 

Abuela: Nobody fucking cares about either of you! The only thing that matters is that nieto is getting the title shot he rightfully deserves!

TLA: I could not agree more Abuela except don’t worry Michelle I still care about you.

Mustafa: As well as Mustafa.

TLA: Claro que si! I am in a good mood today as I watch these wrestlers struggle for votes. It is so American of them to rely on the democratic process. However, last week Mustafa introduced me to President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who I must say is an admirable man. He approves of my methods and how I was elected into the National Elite Title match without a single vote cast in my name! I am a self made man and most people in EAW can’t stand that so they gotta hate. 

Abuela: Speaking of introductions TLA… I have a very special someone I must introduce you to...

TLA: Later Abuela… I am a very busy man right now...First...to all my fans out there in the EAW audience I have to apologize because I know that you all wanted to vote for TLA. You are just voting for these other irrelevant people because you weren’t given the option of voting for TLA. As far as I am concerned, Sebastian Monroe was right to give me my rematch after that little hater Christopher Corrupt screwed me out of my championship. So what if it was a DQ? I still won the match! I beat the National Elite Champion so I should be above the champion even if I don’t have a belt. I have the victory and in the end that is all that matters. But still… TLA should have been included in the poll despite already being in the match. It is not right to deprive my legions of fans of the man they worship.

Mustafa: At least you do not have to stoop so low like people like Maxwell Dachs begging and pleading for votes on the EAW Feed.

TLA: Maxwell please… I am main eventing Dynasty this week, just like every week I don’t have time for all of these asskissers sucking up to the fans to be handed an opportunity they don’t deserve. Especially people like Vance Tybull and Aren Mstislav. I am shocked that they have been begging and crying like women all week just to get a few more votes.

Steroid Dawg: *angry bark*

TLA: Lo siento Steroid Dawg. I did not mean to be sexist. I meant begging and crying like little bitches.

~Steroid Dawg seems content as she turns around to stare hypnotically at Abuela who is taking the cookies out of the oven.~

TLA: While Aren is busy attending low class events like hockey, TLA is busy feasting and beasting in his private gym given to him personally by the Mayor of Montreal. Even in places like Canada, if you want to find TLA you know to look in the biggest house on the biggest side of town which is not saying much when it comes to this city. I am sure that Aren Mstislav feels right at home in Canada which is basically the same as Russia except French and America’s bitch. But Aren you have no advantage when you are facing The Sexual Panther. You may feel right at home here in the ice of Canada, but TLA’s fire will burn through in the end and melt your dreams into a puddle to be lapped up by my dawg.

~TLA takes a deep sip of purple drank as he gives Steroid Dawg a piece of cake.~

TLA: Aren Mstislav has been tainted by Showdown. I have never been on Showdown, but almost as bad I once appeared on Voltage.

~TLA shudders as he remembers the night he appeared on Voltage months ago.~

TLA: Never again. Dynasty is the clear superior brand and the longer you are away the weaker you become. Aren has become week during his time away and being attacked by the Holy Brigade.

Abuela: The Holy Brigade? They sound like an admirable group of Christians. You should join up Mustafa.

Mustafa: Why is Mustafa not even surprised you don’t watch the show? Well Mustafa cannot blame you for not watching Showdown. Just stick with Dynasty where only the best are allowed.

TLA: Aren I don’t care at all about your epiphany. I only care about the epiphany you will have on Dynasty after I wreck you and you realize that you can’t defeat me! Although I will admit you probably could defeat Christopher Corrupt if you are somehow successful in asskissing the fans and getting the votes you need for a title shot. But that’s not saying much because who couldn’t beat Christopher Corrupt? I mean he beat A-Will to end his losing streak he had been on for like two months but he had to cheat even to win that match. 

Mustafa: Oh indeed! Corrupt you wonderful man! Mustafa must thank you for he believed this to be the end of the story. Oh no… Not at all! Mustafa declares that the games they must continue! You cannot even comprehend what Mustafa has in store for you, oh Corrupt you must delude yourself as ignorant Aren has done. Poor Aren. What you have experienced is no epiphany. It is the onset of the self-delusion that will be your very downfall! As Aren tries to convince himself that TLA did not in fact pin his painted self to win the contendership he shifts the blame onto forgotten and irrelevant Tiberius. Oh Mustafa is so appalled that Aren has turned into such a man that cannot even admit when he has been defeated by a better man. Mustafa’s Rope may have burned in TLA’s fire but watch now as the panther’s teeth will snap your neck even more efficiently.

TLA: Aren if you could pull yourself out of your self-involved world you may have noticed that I beat Christopher Corrupt. So what if I didn’t win the title? I won by disqualification and in the record book it will list ME as victorious! I fucking won and Christopher Corrupt’s bitch ass can carry around his worthless championship because until he defeats me it has no prestige! It’s only a matter of time. Whether it’s TLA, Aren Mstislav, Maxwell Dachs, A-Will, Montell Smooth, or whoever the fuck else is in that poll. We are coming to relieve you of the damage you have done to that title Christopher. March 21st. Mark the mother fucking date of your own demise! Time goes by so slowly, so in the meantime watch as I prove that I would be the champion that EAW needs and deserves starting with Aren Mstislav. Aren you beat me once. I beat you once. This is the tiebreaker. I will prove I am the better man, but of course you already knew that. You want me to give you hell Aren? I will give you more than hell, I will give you HELL FIRE! Put me in the ring with anyone, anywhere and watch as I burn the wrestling world to the ground, and the pile of ashes… that will be the bed on which I finally rest.

Abuela: PINCHE PUTA!

~Abuela flies into a rage as she realizes she has burned her cookies. She shovels them quickly into the garbage as she storms out of the room leaving everyone in a state of confusion. Abuela walks swiftly into her room and turns on the light.~

Abuela: Don’t worry my dear Sebastian… we will be together soon!

~As Abuela turns on the lights dozens of photos of Sebastian Monroe are seen decorating her walls. Abuela smiles widely as she lights up a joint and the camera fades to black.~
Christopher Corrupt
Post March 11th 2015, 7:57 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo #1

Corrupt: It always seems as if I have to prove my worth. Show everyone why I should be taken as a serious competitor, answer questions from my opponents and make an explanation of myself. I have a championship belt to my name and that should be all that matters. You should all be explaining to me your value and why I should give this roster the time of day. Xavier, just to humour you, I'll answer your question: things are different than before. Because despite everyone questioning me, funnily enough, now everyone wants a piece of me. Before when the losses piled up, I was in a slump and going nowhere, everybody doubted me and labelled myself as the loser. Now, I have a title, everybody is going for a chance to be next in line. At Reckless Wiring, there's a scramble match I have to partake in with my championship up for grabs. There's familiar and new faces all interested in what I have in my possession and now I can't turn around before hearing my name and somebody judging my abilities. But Xavier, I have a question for you: if you are the greatest wrestler to ever live, how come you haven't beaten me? Yes, I am bringing this up and making a point. You throw your words around like your the best but I beat you at your best, when you held the New Breed Championship. I never got my opportunity and the last time we were meant to square off, you forfeit our match because of an injury from Lucian. Are you afraid of being the but of ridicule if I defeat you this week at Dynasty? I beat Lucian Black not too long ago and if you want to shut me up, win this match. That is, if your pathetic tag partner doesn't screw up and cost you everything. You want to recant my history like I am a damn biography channel episode and try to show everyone how much of a failure I really am. Well, I got gold and a reputation of winning by any means necessary. What do you really have? Why don't you prove your worth in Montreal and in front of these new recruits? I don't need Maxwell to help me, but while on the subject, Maxwell - do not cost me this match or you'll regret it. Simple as that. Xavier forgot to mention something...I am a thorn in one's side and will get my revenge when you least expect it. There's no telling what is possible from me. So remember before making a mistake or thinking of screwing me over.

Xavier what's really changed about you? Minus your name and appearance? Change that shit all you want, it won't make you better than me. You need talent and a brain to think like I do. I look forward to this match because there's more on the line, there's a proving point. Time for a lesson in old school ways. 

Vance Tybull...you're the bright young star hoping to win big and acting like you know me. You don't know shit and you're about to receive a taste of what it's like to lose to an underdog or dark horse of this company. I am unpredictable and you ask of me to fight clean and take you on in a legitimate match. If you can't win in either environment, you can't succeed in this business. Try hard to take me on and if you won, remember you had a helping hand in this match. If you won one on one, well it's a bit of a different story. You see, you're hungry and determined but I am more so and I will show why I am always ten steps ahead. You may have a so-called GOAT alongside you, but I am the Evolution of Wrestling. I am what it is and I can be classic and downright despicable in the ring. You need to be the one explaining your worth, or maybe I need to make you and Toxi-I mean Xavier, famous. We'll be meeting soon and unlike other so called "talent" you've faced - I am the one you should recognize. 

Maxwell...again...do not fuck this up. But no matter, I got it sorted.
Draven
Post March 11th 2015, 7:40 am by Draven
Voltage Promo The New Ministry Forms Part 2

The scene start where Mr.Davis wakes up in a dark room tied down to a bed not knowing where he is at.

Mr.Davis: where am I what are you doing with me. The last thing I remember is I was talking to a man , and than some sort of evil spirit overtook my body and that's all I remember.( After awhile Mr.Davis looks around a realizes he not the only man in the room) Hey you over there what is your name?

Kerry Keller: My name is Kerry Keller and I like yourself also feel my body slowly starting to turn evil, and that other man over there his name is tyberns and he has always been evil but since his encounter with The dark lord his evil has expanded and his power has reached compacity that he would have never thought possible before. We were place here by other minions of the dark Lord to learn how to control our evil within. I would say ask tyberns more about what's going on but he is a man of not many words.

Tyberns: sorry to interup you my friend but I friend can speak for myself. Personally I am honored that the dark lord has chose us to do his bidding. Ha ha ha
Mr.Davis: I guess that we have no choice in the matter Dark Lord if you let me and my friends free we will do your work

All of the sudden the rain man takes over Mr. Davis's body again giving him the power to break Mr. Davis free from the chains giving him the opportunity to let the others out as well. As they all get free the door suddenly opens to see a very dark shadow like figure in the door way.

The Dark Lord: I am the Dark lord and I am pleased that you three will be doing my bidding. Your first job will be to take out Diamond Cage and make an example of him. Show him and all of EAW what the true powers of evil can do. If you think to disobey me your life your family and everything you have ever love will be taken away and all of any of you will ever know is loneliness.

Kerry Keller Mr.Davis& Tyberns: OK we are at your mercy we will do your work. Thou Am I, I art , thou has opened thine eyes.... AND THE TIME....... IS NOW

As the scene ends all three of The New ministry are all outside the home of Diamond cage ready to capture and torture him.
Angel.
Post March 10th 2015, 11:13 pm by Angel.
The Wake Up Call

Matt Ryder: Here comes Angel with the tag! Angel immediately puts Brian Daniels in the Indian Deadlock! Brian Daniels is in a lot of trouble if he doesn’t get out of this submission!

Eddie Mack: This is indeed Nick Angel’s biggest opportunity to assert himself! It wasn’t too long ago, he was back to square one at the beginning of the year! Angel with the ----

(Nick Angel is shown waking up at the L’Hotel in Paris, France)

Nick: Woah, what in the world did I just waked up from? 

(Angel looks at the alarm going off at 6:15 A.M. on his Samsung Galaxy S5)

Nick: Good thing I don’t have to deal with Daylight Savings Time in Europe. The weather is very predictable; the city has indeed lived up to its reputation to being the City of Light.  

(Nick’s phone is popping up with notifications as Nick scroll through the messages from Venom, Johnny Ventura and the EAW Management)

Venom: Hey Nick, did you see the beating we put up there on not only the New Monarchy but Alex Anderson too? 

(Nick replies to Venom’s text)

Nick: “It’s not like we’re beating a team. I just see a bunch of talented individuals who cannot stand up to the wrath of the Holy Brigades. It’s no secret that you don’t like Mr. Anderson and it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if you add insult to injury. “

(Nick scrolls through to see Johnny Ventura’s text message)

Johnny: “Hey Nick, we got a big match coming up! I think it is in my best interest for you to look at the message from the board of EAW!”

(Nick looks at the latest message from the Board of EAW as he sees his match)

Board of EAW: “Congratulations Nick Angel. You are indeed in the main event of the next edition of Showdown as you are tag teaming with Johnny Ventura while going against Brian Daniels and StarrStan in a tag team match. Just make a good showing in front of the crowd at the Paris-Bercy Omnisports Hall!”

(Nick receives another message from an EAW official)

EAW official: Considering you are indeed in the main event of Showdown, do you mind coming over in the press conference room in the hotel you’re in? 

(Nick replies to the text)

Nick: Sure, after I’m done with my preparations for the day. I’ll be sure to address a few things I do have in my mind. 

(Nick Angel makes preparations for the upcoming press conference by going on his usual routine during the morning. As Nick Angel leaves his hotel room, he makes his way to the press conference room in his street clothes)

Nick Angel: Good morning everyone. I’m quite aware that I do indeed have a few topics to address and I’m more than happily obliged to address to the media of Paris. It’s been a while since I have a press conference to myself. 

Interviewer: Considering this is your first big match ever since you came back to EAW, do you feel a little overwhelmed? 

Nick Angel: As I’m going against two very prominent elitists, I’m not exactly “overwhelmed”. Whenever I receive the message of the details of the upcoming main event, I can’t help but be thankful to the board of EAW for giving me this opportunity. And that’s what I see this match as if anything. I don’t see this match of me faltering just because I couldn’t handle the limelight. I see this match as an opportunity to assert myself that I can hang with the big dogs alongside putting up a hell of a fight for the Holy Brigades cause. As a wise man once told me “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Even though I would like to think that I’m a realist, you can certainly make a case that I’m an optimist because ever since I came back to EAW? I’ve been quite consistent when it comes to what I bring to the table every day. I’ve been highly consistent when it comes to speeches, when it comes to bringing the fight to my opponents with passion, vigor and a sense of determination while also keeping my head up every week regardless of the results. Even though I haven’t been perfect ever since I came back to EAW, I believe that I’m in this main event because I’m just a product of hard work. From day one, I’ve been every way to craft my abilities while also experimenting a few move-sets from my arsenal. Of course, while my work ethic is a factor as to why I’m indeed in the upcoming edition of Showdown, I think being affiliated with the Holy Brigades is also why I’m in such circumstances too. Whenever the Holy Brigades extended their hands to me, with it comes opportunities to me. What opportunities? Opportunities like these to not only prove yourself as an elitist that you can hang with the proven commodities, but also opportunities to elevate yourself. It’s not too long ago that I was going back to square one due to my actions of the past. I wondered, “Will I ever get out of a smaller, inferior field of competition sooner than later?” Turns out that the Holy Brigades gave me an offer that I cannot turn down and matches like the upcoming edition of Showdown are why I simply view the offer that I cannot turn down. Matches like these are why I join the Holy Brigades cause. 

Interviewer: Considering it’s not too long ago that you’ve been back to square one from EAW, do you see yourself as an inspiration to others in terms of dedication?

Nick Angel: Definitely. I know that there are a few elitists who are superior to me in terms of talent. I know there are a few elitists who may be stronger than me, more agile than me, but you know what only a few can rival me? Working to the maximum and that is what I bring to the table every day. I know that this process is a struggle and I cannot expect immediate results alongside expecting matches like these from management every week. That’s why regardless of the magnitude of the match, I bring my “A” game to every opponents. Does not matter if you’re an annoying jackass who still talk mad shit about me whenever I’m clearly elevating myself from such inferior field of competition. Does not matter if you’re a glorified elitist who have talent, but does not have the mentality to handle prosperity. I’m still bringing my “A” game regardless of your status and this match is no exception. Considering it wasn’t long ago that I was back from square one, I see this as an opportunity to others that you don’t have to hold EAW as a hostage whenever you’re negotiating a comeback. I see a few elitists coming back into EAW with main event status and although some has verified their own end of the bargain, it’s not fair for the board of EAW to treat other elitists like they are a pawn. What I proved that with dedication, determination and consistency? That as long as you have those traits from square one, you can have matches like these to show that you are real time. A lot of people can question a lot of things when it comes to me, but they cannot question my ascension to such status because I main evented while elevating myself up from the very bottom. I didn’t have to walk into EAW and walk straight into the main event, no. This is very authentic and I’d like to think that I can inspire others to not give up even when times are very hard and just bring the fight to the opponents every week. 

Interviewer: How do you see Brian Daniels and Starr Stan respectively?

Nick Angel: I do see these two as the real deal. No longer that I have to fight the likes of third rate opponents, I’m fighting against actual main event status opponents and with that said? I have the upmost respect to Brian and Starr when it comes to what they bring to the table. Talent wise, these two are just the cream of the crop. Everything they bring whether it is their out of the world technical abilities, their vigorous submission holds or beating you via creativity, these two are not one to overlook. Whenever I look at Brian Daniels, I can’t help but admire his technical abilities. Although Brian have accomplished more than I have in EAW, there are some parallels in terms of what we bring to the ring. We have critics that are a fan of our technical skills, alongside having just about the same physicality as we are view as a likeable underdog. Considering we are indeed both diminutive while possessing similar skill-sets, I see this opportunity as to how can I confront a guy who is very similar to me. It would be quite the luxury to beat Brian Daniels at his own game considering critics has praised Brian Daniels for his renowned abilities to beat you in so many ways and it would be a testament to my evolving skill-set as I do indeed craft my abilities to my maximum extent. As for Starr Stan, he is also an elitist that prides himself on technical abilities. The EAW’s Gold Medalist is quite the fitting nickname for Starr Stan considering his skill-sets would be good enough for Olympic Wrestling. I would never want to question Starr’s skill-set as his arsenal are swift but lethal at the same time. As I stated above with Brian, I do look forward to confronting Starr due to his pride in his technical skills. It would be something if I can defeat two guys in their own games in my first very big match ever since I came back to EAW. Although I have praised these two individuals, let me remind Starr and Brian that this is indeed a tag team match. No one doubts that Starr and Brian as individuals are quite the force to be reckoned with, but can they be a cohesive unit in Paris against a formidable alliance? That is a question that can only be answered in Showdown. Considering that Starr and Brian not too long ago have been in the whole Elite affair alongside being potential enemies in Showdown? Who’s to say these two egos would get out of hand. I will not rely on these two elitists backstabbing one and another to pick up a momentous victory. What I do expect is nothing but their “A” game from Starr and Brian as individuals, but as a team? It’ll take a whole lot more than individual talent to stop the Holy Brigades. That I can say with assurance. That's how I see Brian and Starr. Talented individuals, but as a team is very questionable.
Chucky P.
Post March 10th 2015, 10:33 pm by Chucky P.
*Charlie Scene is standing in a small, dimly lit room with brown walls and a small stool next to him.*

Charlie: Let me take you all to a place I had hoped I would never have to return to. A state of mind that I am ashamed to admit befell me, the most desperate point of my life. I never wanted to relive this but you people have forced me to.

The date is July of 2013. The location is North Central Correctional Institution, more specifically the Morrow C/D Unit, Cell C-76. My first day in prison. I sit on my rack with a blank, almost demonic stare in my eyes as people around me stare and laugh. While Bloods and Crips think I'll be an easy target, Cholos think I'll be one of their bitches and the AB's want to recruit me as a fuck boy, I can only think of one thing. 

While I sit on my rack, thinking about the life that I threw away, thinking about all the mistakes I made in my life and all the things I SHOULD have done, I realize quickly, I am not too blame for any of this. There is only one man to blame for my prosecution, there is only one man to blame for my destruction. While prison therapists and counselors and doctors want to tell me I was self-destructive, I knew all long that wasn't the case. See, my entire life was built around discipline, rules, and my strength to be a good person, even in the face of adversity, but what do you do when life turns around and bites you in the ass? What do you do when everything you believed in and stood for gets revealed to be a lie? What do you when the one thing you thought you would always be able to count on, turns it's back on you? What do you do when there is no option? 

Simply, adapt.

I adapted to my environment, I adapted to my situation and as Impact said on Voltage, I not only survived, I THRIVED. I became a fighter, I became a dominant warrior and no one dared cross my path. My reputation inside those walls was that of a god! The gangs were scared to approach me, even the hardest murderers, the baby killers, the rapists and the arsonists looked at me with fear.

Or so I thought. 

It wasn't fear they regarded me with, it was judgment. They did not fear me, they judged me. To them, I was a psychopath. I was a crazy animal, because I took my own route. I refused to become anyone's fuck boy, I refused to bow to the leaders of that society and for that, the members of the society looked at me as crazy. 

I might be crazy, I very well could be, but I wasn't, once upon a time. There was a time when I wore a smile on my face, I couldn't be happier to be alive! Now I wish for death. There was a time when my life was devoted to the people who cheered for me, the people who rooted for me. I thought they really cared! I was under the impression that the more people that liked me, the better off I was, but I learned first hand for a fact that's not true. While I sat in that prison cell all alone, no one to talk to, no one to comfort me, I slowly began to lose sanity. I slowly evolved into this half-human mixed breed of a creature that thrived on fighting and blood, and that's what I am today. I got to a point I could no longer sleep in my bed because I didn't feel human. I was not worthy of a bed, for I was nothing more than a filthy animal. And all this time, I knew in the back of my mind, there was one person responsible for this. There was one man to blame for the creature I've become and there is one man to blame for the creature I am now! 

He is the hero to many, the face of all that is good, the liege of light. 

Or so he would have you believe. 

To the people, he can do no wrong. He is the most impressive member of this roster, he is the most loved superstar since who knows when! He is the epitome of success and the face of opulence. But my, oh my, how stupid these people can be. My, oh my, how these people have let him pull the veil over their eyes. He has hidden his true colors, his true nature from all of you, but he can't hide them from me. No one knows him like I do, and that is what makes this situation so disgusting. Eighteen months I spent in that cell, thinking of but one thing, revenge. Eighteen months with no letters, no phone calls, from the only person I called my friend. He spit on our friendship, he spit on me. He spit on what could have been greatness when he refused to help me. He had two choices, help a friend and share success, or forget a friend and steal the spotlight all for himself. The choice he made would be simple to some. An immoral, unethical person would choose to burn the bridge down, and move on to become one of the few people to hold the world championship twice, but a friend, a real friend, would choose to grab my hand while I was down and pull me up. He would have chosen to hold on to the one real friend he had, and instead he let Satan into his mind. One of the most disgusting acts I have ever witnessed in my life, and yet the people still cheer for him. He still claims to be the face of justice, and a voice for good. You are not justice, you are selfish, you are arrogant, you are self-centered and to me, you are no champion.

A champion is a man who can face adversity and come out on top. Y2Impact used the word authentic, and you are everything but. I am authentic. I refuse to be anything but myself in this world of pretenders. While I sat on the floor of my cell, you won world championships. While I was stuck behind fences and barbed wire, you were free to do as you pleased. You are the most vile, disgusting specimen of a human being I have ever met. I will never forget what you did to me. I will never forget how you treated me. I spent eighteen months thinking about nothing else but you. And now, thanks to these people bringing your name up everywhere I go, asking me questions, I am forced to go back into that place where I was, I am forced to revisit the place in my mind where death and darkness wait with joy. 

*Charlie's voice trails off and his eyes grow wide and turn black. The camera zooms into one of his eyes, as if entering his mind. The camera cuts to a dark, gray prison cell with a bed, a torn mat on it, a brown sink and toilet and no windows. There is a figure on the floor in the foetal position but we can't see the face, but he is pulling his hair out with both hands. We hear him sobbing, then laughing, then sobbing, back and fourth over and over again.*

Figure: *sobs* TYLER!!!!! *laughs* TYLER!!! *sobs* TYLER!!! *laughs* TYLER!!! *sobs* TYLER!! *laughs* TYLER!!!

*The camera quickly zooms out, coming back out from Charlie's eye ball revealing Charlie standing in the room motionless. His eyes are still black and he looks pale. The camera fades out as Y2Impact runs into the room yelling Charlie's name and shaking him.*
Draven
Post March 10th 2015, 3:28 pm by Draven
Voltage promo The New Ministry forms Part 1

The scene starts with Mr. Davis seeming to be talking to two men but nobody seems to be there.

Mr.Davis: Last week the light was supposed to come out of me but you prevented that from happening. Why are you doing this to me. Don't you know who I am I'm the regulator. I regulate all that is good and evil.

Mysterious voice from the within: The presence you called the light died your first night in voltage when you got taken out by Jack Pierce, but I am here. I have never left your side I have always been hiding inside you eating to come out and you can't suppress me anymore soon I will take over your body and your soul. The moment you made a deal and joined The franchise Demon you sealed your fate you are all mine now, and together we will begin a new and start a New ministry that will take not only voltage but all of EAW by storm.

Mr. Davis: No you can't do this to me my body and soul still has so much good it can do for this world.

Mysterious voice from the beyound: you should of thought of this before you made your choices. From this moment on you are no longer Mr.Davis you are now The Rain Man. I have taken over your body to do bidding. The first thing you must do is to build an army one of pure evil to fight for me  The Dark Lord.

The Rain man: Now lord the evil within me has been released The Rain man is finally set Free. where would you like me to start at my lord.

The Mysterious voice from beyond  (darrk Lord): I have hidden two men who are already doing my bidding on the voltage roster one which you know very well so far who has fought by your side and against you many know him as The Franchise Demon. He has been doing my bidding for several years even before he entered EAW. The second is someone who has a very bright future in EAW. I want you to show him the way you must recruit Kerry Keller and show him what the power of true evil can really do.

The Rain Man: How do I convince him my lord for he will never listen to me for I am just a mere lost dark soul trapped in this Losey body.

The Dark Lord: That is easy my son for you are no longer a Losey lost darkened soul stuck inside a human body. You now have all of the powers of a full blooded Demon prince. Plus I'm sure he is ever so eager to listen.

The Rain Man: Thank you my Dark lord your work shall be done. Your army shall rise and from hence forth shall none Good nor evil ever forget The New Ministry. This weeks EAW better watch out because you never know when The Rain man will show up next
The scene ends as The presence of The Rain man leaves Mr Davis's body laying passed out on the ground and followed by a shadow of a man dragging Mr. Davis's body away.
Post March 10th 2015, 2:17 pm by Guest
“Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process embedded in the human spirit.”
― Abbie Hoffman

~ You can see Alistair Murray hooded up around an alleyway in a dark and cold night somewhere around the world, presumably his birth place ~

They call me a vigilante, but I am more than just that. I'm the face of a revolution, the voice of a generation. I am Alistair Murray! And I have been watching over EAW for quite some time. I've seen kings usurp thrones, champions acquire titles they don't deserve. I have witnessed the establishment of a new jurisdiction. A jurisdiction which sole purpose is to benefit and profit it's leader and those he deems fit or realistically, does who kiss his ass.  We all know who I am talking about.. It's people like them that disgust me in wrestling. Trying to dictate what people are going to watch, trying to decide who the champions are, when it's painfully obvious to the fans who the champs should be. Professional wrestling's fate should be dictated by the downtrodden - not the elite, they should be the ones who decide who the kings are, who the champions are because they are the reason this business is what it is today in the first place. They are the reason EAW is as successful as it has become. And if they wanted to, this could all be over tomorrow. Their support is he blood that runs through the veins of the body of EAW. Tyranny runs rampant within this company. The people are afraid and I can understand why, but it's not you who should be afraid it's THEM who should be afraid of YOU.  They are powerful, but they are outnumbered. The odds are on our side and together we will take over this company! That's why you should STAND UP now more than ever. STAND UP and SPEAK UP because I will make sure they hear your voice. You've been ignored for far too long, you have been disregarded for far too long. The elite need to open their eyes, we are not playing around. We're going to start a revolution and I am going to REVITALIZE EAW.

Do you honestly think you have what it takes to stop the revolution, Diemos? Maybe you have what it takes to stop me, but Diemos, killing the revolutionary will not kill the REVOLUTION! But you are absolutely right about one thing. Things could have been different. Things could have been different if you never became the person you have become. Week in and week out you have mercilessly terrorized the Showdown brand. You have destroyed lives, shortened careers. You have not only inflicted pain upon your enemies, you have inflicted pain upon their innocent FAMILIES too. What were you thinking? You thought you were going to get away with it? On my watch? You're delusional if the answer to that question is yes or maybe you're just as crazy as you pretend to be. Let me make one thing perfectly clear for you, I didn't try to make a name for myself at your expense, YOU tried to make a name for yourself at THEIR expense. I made a name for myself at nobody's expense. I became the man I am today on my own. I didn't need anybody to get to the best wrestling company on the face of the earth. And I wasn't born to greatness either  like some other elitists. I didn't have a father or a mother that taught me how to wrestle or how to express myself in front of these cameras and on this microphone, I learned everything about this business ON MY OWN. So when you ask me if I know what I have gotten myself into, of course I know. I know who you are, but you don't know who I am. I AM A DIFFERENT BREED. You're just another jackass with a crazy gimmick, I am not a character, I am as real as it fucking gets, I am a revolutionist and I am PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. You're looking for sports entertainers? Go revive AWF. I'm the real deal. And come Showdown, when we go face to face, toe to toe I will prove it to you and I will prove it to anybody who stills questions or doubts it.

Some of you are still doubtful about this whole movement I started several weeks ago and I can understand that. The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember that. Right now we're not that many, but we're gaining momentum as time goes by. Every single time I come out here, even if I waste my breath on clowns who don't deserve it, it is worth it. it's worth it because every single time I come out here and preach my message the revolution gets stronger. I'll be at the top in no time. We will be at the top in no time. The downtrodden will rule EAW. It's just a matter of time. It doesn't matter where you're from, who you are. It doesn't matter what you believe in. At the end of the day we're all fighting for the same cause, for the same thing: CHANGE. And of course what we love  most.. professional wrestling.

~ Alistair Murray smiles to the camera, turns around and walks off as the feed finalizes ~
The Heart Break Boy
Post March 10th 2015, 1:20 pm by The Heart Break Boy
((FLASHBACK)) 

(Cameras open back inside the dark room where the Heart Break Boy, blind in both eyes is still sitting there on his stool speaking in front of the mixed crowd of thousands. One of the crowd members' continuously questions the Heart Break Boy's work ethnic throughout his career; debating if he should have got that second chance in EAW, the "GOAT Circle" bragging rights or any exposure at all.) 

HBB: Midsummer Massacre, I believe was in 2008? I was defeated in 10 seconds by WWEFan right after my fallout with EAW. Truth be told, it wasn't EAW's fault, it was my very own.  

Crowd member: And why is that? You weren't capable enough to handle the spotlight at that moment?  

HBB: Obviously, yeah. I was too much in the heat of the moment. I talked a lot of crap about EAW. I talked about Ronn, the Vixen's, the MvM's and such. I was upset that despite all the work that I had done earlier on, I was getting no love. I was defeated by King Kjors, Tyler A (multiple times) and then I lose to WWEFan with zero activity going on. But it was my fault, I had to learn to stay patient despite all the struggles. I created some type of illusion to why "EAW Sucks" and for that, my match where I jobbed for ten seconds was confirmed.  

Crowd member: I won't lie to you, Mr. Rush but that was probably one of the most childish things that I have seen from you.  

HBB: So were the fights backstage with Tyler A, Shane and bailing out on ACW.  

Crowd member: About ACW... Wasn't it time for you guys to hit the road anyway?  

HBB: Imagine if we hadn't. Around that time, EAW wasn't doing their very best and I think they were dying down a little bit. ACW was not at the very best either but if not only me but various other ACW Superstars would have stayed, maybe we would have still been alive today. However, I'm happy that EAW was the one that become the pioneer of all wrestling businesses.  

Crowd member: So you would rather pick EAW over the company that you were claimed as an "original?"  

HBB: You surely don't hold back, do you? Yes, I would. It worked out for the best considering the love that EAW gives their extremists now.  

Crowd member: You can't fool anyone, you forgot to mention the reincarnation of ACW that you led, then eventually into ACWF.  

HBB: Yes, I did. I won't lie, I kind of missed the atmosphere around ACW; the old names, faces and how well we were as a group of friends. Then there were some problems back then that forced me to connect with CWF, which went not so good but I wouldn't take it back because it did create some memories that we won't ever forget. Who could forget Power Age? The first ever PPV with a commercial? RRS vs. Regulator's three hour episode? The 30 minute breaks between matches? Superior Quality's outbursts? or how about KD's very unique finisher name? Haha. 

Crowd member: Now explain to us your second run in EAW? Was it by God's hand or Mak's?  

HBB: I wasn't much of a believer back then. But God said in his word that he will be with us from the beginning  until the very end. It means that he chose us from inside our mother's womb. If God weren't with us even when we don't or never believed then we all would be dead right now. Because we have an enemy that comes to steal, kill and destroy, which makes you wonder... Why do people blame God for all their deaths in family, or struggles? Don't blame God, blame the enemy. God does allow these things to happen but I'm not God, I'm just a mere human, so I don't know why but we all should know if we hold onto him, then we will reap in due season. God can use anybody to make sure you prosper. He used a donkey and even provides favor at jobs and such. I believe that he used Mak to help elevate my career onto a whole new level because once I got my second chance, I never looked back. It was hard for me to complain because I didn't even deserve what I was getting either way but I kept going and eventually fell under EAW's "GOAT" thingo.  

Crowd member: HAHA! Yeah... I remember that, hilarious. HAHAHAHAA! 

(The crowd member stands up laughing as security guards approach him to place him back in his seat.) 

Crowd member: I don't know what possessed EAW to throw you into the "GOAT Circle." Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker and Impact are the top accomplished EAW Legends of all time. Nobody can surpass what they have done. Even some guys like Robbie V or RRS are more accomplished than you in your EAW career. What makes your spot into the circle much deserved?  

HBB: I don't know, honestly. Maybe because during the Project EGO era, it was only used to brag against Impact. I remember Jay and I joking with it against Impact, which made him go on another rampage run in EAW. You know... people like quality, longevity and accomplishments as well. I haven't accomplished much than those three but every thing that I fought for was pure quality, no lackluster. I'm not saying that those three individuals were lacking but I entertained the thoughts in people's mind to become considered in that circle. I've given it my all every night when I was able, worked overnights to entertain the EAW Universe, even taking away time with family. I don't think I deserve the GOAT title but people may have thrown me in because simply of what a guy I was back then in terms of competition. I did earn a couple of titles as well, then Hall of Fame, and after that, promoer of the year awards, most valuable extremist. I wasn't no push over... I was still the Golden Boy.  

Crowd member: Fair enough. Let's say if you returned, Break Boy... If somehow, your last eye surgery went well enough for you to become cleared to wrestle again. Do you think people will take you serious? I mean, they know you have went blind once, it can surely happen again especially in this sport.  

HBB: I pray to God, he will let me know and if he does put it on my heart to wrestle again, I will do it. It might hurt me long-term or later down in life but I don't care about this life honestly. We're just passing through anyway.  

Crowd member: Passing through? I can tell you're a man of God but you can't honestly say you haven't slipped or fell.  

HBB: Oh now right there... I will never tell anybody that this walk with God is easy. Jesus never said it was easy and that's why he became sin for our sins. Without Jesus, we all would go to hell but he has provided us with chance after chance. Don't get me wrong, God will never invite sinful people to live with him. He wants you to seek him and be holy. He wants you to repent and turn to him. He wants you to live and not perish. I have slipped many times before --- pornography, sex, greed, pride, lies and selfishness. Mainly sex and porn addiction. Sex was originally made to be good by God but the devil took it and turned it unholy. He's like a mocker of God. He takes everything he does and turns it unholy. And if you submit to those things then your God isn't the true and everlasting God. It is Satan. Some people may laugh and joke about it but wasn't that the same thing they did to Jesus when they nailed him onto the cross? I have a story to tell now...  

"In the Beginning"  

---- 

After being confirmed fully blind and transferred to another hospital for a new procedure. I was confident enough to be sure that the doctors knew what they were doing and everything will turn out fine. The one thing that kept the positive thinking was what I was going to do once I'm back out there in the wrestling ring. Maybe a rematch with Jay? or probably end up going for the tag team titles with Cameron. All I know was that I was coming back and planning to come even stronger. So as I hear the doctors vastly moving around me while I'm excited, maybe I will get a new vision or maybe I will get a new sexy eye color for my eyes -- girls love guys with eye color. 

I also questioned the fact that EAW declined to pay the doctor's bills. They have all the money in the world and can't help a brother out? Maybe there's something along the lines in the EAW contract paper that doesn't allow them to help the procedure. I'm sure they would have loved to help me but now I'm coming out of my own pocket. And this isn't some small procedure. I'm not nervous anymore but I'm ready more than ever to start seeing again. So as they gas me to sleep... the only thing I see again is those two pair of socks. Darn it, what does it mean? 

Hours later, I wake up from seeing those socks again and to my amazement, I can see again! Yay! But only through my right eye. It was embarrassing but the doctors say that they have figured out the problem and they will get on it to fix my other eye. They were talking to me in Spanish about the whole situation but I didn't care, as long as I can see again. A few moments later, the next thing you know, one of the doctors tell me that I will have to wait until tomorrow for a few more tests and I need to rest my eyes. I'm like "Okay, fine. How bad can this be? At least I can see clearly out of my right-eye." Now after that, guess who comes rushing in?  

"How you doing Mikey?" It's Leonardo Otis. My old childhood friend. One of the guys that I don't need at this moment. He is still a weed smoker, and probably the biggest one that I have ever met. I know, I know, yeah, I have actually met more than one weed-heads. I used to be one myself. Anyway, Leonardo comes in and starts joking about my eye. He says "I know you can't see from your left-eye but you can still see this from your right-eye!" He pulls out a joint in front of me and now I'm about to break EAW's health policy. Then he curses and says "You're a long way from being back in EAW. Just detox when all is well and done."  

He closes the door as I'm tempted to do so. I feel useless and a heavy depression has hit me so I take a hit. Leo says "Wow! It took you all these years to finally take a hit again, I'm proud of you." I couldn't stop after that... I took hit after hit, eventually coming to terms with smoking two more joints with him until he left. But before he left, he aired out the room, sprayed some cologne, although the room was so cold that you could hardly smell a thing. Then he left some porn magazines besides me and before he left, he said "Take care of your business, in case you're going to be in this breath sucking place for a long time." He closed the door as I throw the magazines across the room and fell asleep. And in my dream, guess what I see? Not the socks anymore but a guy and girl taking it all the way home in many positions. So I quickly wake up, tempted out of my mind... I get up from my bed and the rest is history. The nurses come in with my hands stuffed under my covers and they yell "MICHAEL!"  

Oh man. My career is done, God, isn't it?  

----- 

"To be Continued"
Florida Man
Post March 10th 2015, 11:32 am by Florida Man
You know what? It always annoys me whenever someone just gives up what they're doing, just because they feel like they won't succeed at it. That has always annoyed the hell out of me. Maybe that's just something I inherited from my parents. Ever since I was a kid, they never let me just quit something I started.

On the last Showdown, Alex Anderson just gave up on his match. He just walked out, and left El Landerson and myself to fend for ourselves, two against three. Both of us came out there to help him in his match against the Holy Brigade. How does he thank us? The second he thinks we're going to lose, he just quits. I mean.... I don't even know what to say to that, it's just so pathetic! Alex, you never give up on your team. Never! (Shakes head) Pathetic... that's all I have to say on that...

Moving on, my opponent next week is Carlos Cruz. Carlos and I met before a few weeks ago, in a tag team match. Carlos, you seem like an okay guy. I admire your faith and your determination to prove yourself to EAW management. However, I too want to prove myself to them. You don't have to think that I doubt you or that I'm a critic of yours. I'm not, I'm just another wrestler trying to find my place in this sport.

This Saturday, I'm not going to just lay down and let you take the win from me. This match will be like all my others. I do my absolute best, and do everything in my power to come out the winner. Like I said, I have something to prove as well. Something to prove to EAW management, that I am going to be someone for them to look out for. Something to prove to the fans, that I'm not just some new kid who's too green for the big times. Hell, maybe something to prove to Alex Anderson, to show that he shouldn't have given up on our match so easily. And you know what? Maybe something to prove to myself.

I want to prove to myself that I am going to go down in wrestling history as one of the best of all time. I know this match may not seem all that important on the surface, but Carlos, you and I both know just how important it is. This winner of this match may just have a chance to get themselves noticed. I know that you're undefeated, and my record isn't all that impressive, but don't go around thinking that I'm going to be some easy opponent, because I'm not. I will not back down, and I will not give up, unlike Alex Anderson.

So Carlos Cruz, I respect you, and I acknowledge you're talent and determination to win this match, but you better do the same for me. Because if you don't, you just may find yourself back in the same position next week.
Post March 10th 2015, 10:56 am by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 5arxgy

Pastor Ramon:
So what do we know about the young man?

Trainer:
Daniel is a hard working young man, who's determined to make a name for himself in the sport of wrestling. He never gives up, even if the odds are stacked against him. He has a firm sense of justice, a result of being the son of a police officer. He loves his fans, and is very appreciative of them. As for those that boo him, he does everything in his power to prove them wrong.

In NGW’s Training Grounds, Ramon Cruz and one of the trainers was seen talking by one of the exists, while at times watching members of the NGW roster working out with one another. The Founder stared off ahead, watching tentatively as a short bald young man was sparring against a more robust individual, completely drenched in sweat from head to toe. Ramon crossed his bulging arms across his chest, narrowing his eyes as he caught glimpses of his son, Carlos Cruz, being occasionally flattened on the canvas by his sparring partner, Ramon disappointingly shaking his head realizing his son’s head wasn't in the workout. NGW’s Founder exhaled sadly through his mouth, returning his focus to the trainer beside him, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger.

Pastor Ramon:
What about Carlito? How’s his training coming along?

The trainer turned towards the ring Carlos was in, which was all the way across the room, catching a glimpse of The Jesus Freak eating a hard back elbow to the side of the cheek. The senior trainer inhaled deeply through his nostrils, carefully going over in his head on how he would respond to Ramon’s question in regards to his oldest son.

Trainer:
Sir, Carlos isn’t acting like his usual self.

Pastor Ramon:
Meaning what?

Taking another brief pause to collect his thoughts, and watching Carlos getting effortlessly whipped into a corner, the trainer scratched his rugged chin returning his focus on his head honcho.

Trainer:
Sir, Carlos is a bit down about the fact that he won’t be competing in Reckless Wiring. I think he’s putting too much pressure on him for his Western Title match.

Pastor Ramon:
Do you know the reason why?

Taking a heavy gulp, the trainer shut his right eye as he prepared to answer the sensitive question.

Trainer:
Rumor has it management says he hasn't proven himself yet to them.

Ramon’s heart suddenly shattered at the sudden answer, doing his best to control his emotions before one of his co-workers. NGW’s Founder/CEO scratched the tip of his nose, placing his left clenched fist into his pant’s pocket, later thanking the trainer for his time and bidding him farewell. Cruz leisurely made his way across the room, heading towards to his son, wondering why he wasn't informed of his son being kept of Reckless Wiring’s card before, later realizing if he had seen it his emotions would have also been wounded as well. On his way towards his son, who unexpectedly caught his sparring partner with an impressive standing corkscrew moonsault, Ramon was carefully planning in his head on how he would approach Carlos about the dire situation.

Knowing if he didn't resolve this now, come March fourteen Ramon would hate himself for allowing his son to go into battle not completely focused on the task ahead. With a clear head, Ramon slapped his right hand against the apron, informing his son and the larger competitor to take a break. Grabbing his son’s cold water bottle out from his gym bag, Ramon tossed it over the over top rope where his son casually caught it, later handing him a clean dry white towel as well.

Carlos:
What’s up Pa? Everything okay?

While The Jesus Freak was regaining his composure seated on the apron, drying himself off, Ramon patted him on his knees.

Pastor Ramon:
Mijo, what’s going to happen on March fourteen?

Carlos:
A ton of stuff.

Pastor Ramon:
Mainly what?

Carlos:
What you mean?

Pastor Ramon:
Carlos, what’s going to happen on that day?

Carlos:
I don’t understand the question Pa.

Pastor Ramon:
Nitro Gen Wrestling, your family and friends will celebrate your victory, after you defeat Daniel Marshall, proving to EAW Management and their roster you’re a force to reckon with. You will continue to remain undefeated there, doing the same you did to Diemos and Anarchy. Falling from the Heavens, and getting your hand raised in victory. That’s what else is going to happen on March fourteen.

Carlos lowered his head in silence, tightening his grip against his water bottle as his jaw clenched, recalling the phone call he got from EAW Management in regards to him not getting booked for their upcoming pay-per-view. Noticing his son’s emotions diminishing right before him, Ramon patted him on his left shoulder, sighing as he leaned his back on the apron and stared up at a championship banner with Carlos on it.

Pastor Ramon:
I know how you’re feeling Carlito. Yes it hurts, but know this is just a test mijo. You’ll show them why they were wrong when you square off against Marshall this Saturday. You wanna know why?

Carlos:
Why?

Pastor Ramon:
Because you’ll show EAW how you exactly became NGW’s inaugural champion. Allow Daniel and Management to feel your immovable faith, each time your step through the ropes, making your opponents quiver in their boots when they see the power the Lord bestows on you. Show them your unquenchable passion for the business. Carlito, you’re twenty-five years old. You have my eternal love, my DNA, and my trust. But I WILL NEVER hand you anything. That’s your responsibility to gain it on your own.

Carlos fought his tears as he stared at his father, who remained smiling at the banner of him ahead, really never hearing his father about him like that. Throwing the towel over his shoulders, The Descended Saint also stared up at his championship banner, the memories of his very first World Championship victory flooding his mind.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 124zuo2

All three competitors had poured their soul into this matchup and it was obvious that the night was coming to an end. The fans were all up on the feet, watching intensely at the Jesus freak trying to unbuckle the most prized possession in NGW. Every second felt like an eternity for Cruz, as his body was weak, and his palms were sweaty from the stress of trying to unhook the belt. Pimp D was seriously injured, still unable to communicate with the individuals surrounding him asking if he was okay. With no response, it was frightening for everyone watching because Danny could be seriously injured. With the Pimp unable to stop Carlos, the only one who could was The One. Marx was seriously hurt, and he knew that his friend was out. He was literally at this moment the only one who can stop NGW from taking the belt away from NWF.

It was almost like a prophecy that the title was meant for Marx.He was the final TNG champion and he deserves to be the first undisputed champion as well. He had the support from Maxwell, from his NWF buddies, his fans, and most importantly, himself. He never doubted himself and throughout the whole match knew that it was destiny for him to be the one unhooking the belt. Marx tried his best to block out the physical pain that is rushing through his body and was crawling into the ring to stop the Jesus freak from winning his rightful title. He finally makes it into the ring and uses whatever energy he had left to charge at the ladder and knock it down!

But it was too late. 

DING! 

DING! 

DING!

Carlos was able to grab the title right before dropping to the canvas mat. Marx falls to his knees, literally inches away from the new NGW champion, stunned. The fans were cheering in excitement from the conclusion while the fans of NWF were in shocked by the underdog story that Carlos Cruz was able to pull out tonight! Deadmau5 was in disbelief that his buddy was only a second too late from preventing the outcome from occurring. Chris Marx was the one who let it all slip away. Donny Rocket flies over to Carlos and checks up to see if he is doing okay. The Jesus freak was crying, praying and thanking the lord for giving him this gift that he knew he deserved. Donny helped Cruz get up and raises his arms to the thousands of fans all standing on their feet, giving the new champion the standing ovation that he rightfully deserved.

Nicole:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN …………..HERE IS YOUR WINNNERRR……… AND THE NEW NGW NITRO WORLD CHAMPION ….. CARRRRRLOSSSSS CRUZZZZZ!!!!

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 124zuo2

Pastor Ramon:
Carlito, you have all the talent in the world to once and for all silence your critics. And Daniel will be the next to follow! Bring EAW Management to understand one thing about you. God blessed you with your in-ring abilities. You’re unstoppable when you focus on accomplishing your dreams. Am I making myself clear?

Carlos:
Si Papi. Come March fourteenth, I will slay Daniel Marshall, alongside my doubters. And I definitely will make sure this is the last pay-per-view I’m kept off.

Pastor Ramon:
It is written, and it shall be done. Come on let’s get something to eat.

After Carlos jumped off the apron, Ramon threw his right arm over his shoulder, pulling him close as he kissed him on the top of his head.
Mstislav
Post March 10th 2015, 3:36 am by Mstislav
(Aren sits in the VIP room of the Bell Centre. He looks out to the rink being set up for the hockey game. He takes in a deep breath only to smile)

Many events have happened here to entertain many people. From hockey games to concerts to even past wrestling events. Many times they have come here to entertain people, and many times people leave entertained. Yet even though there is a hockey game today I went out and asked many people if they wanted to see Dynasty this Sunday. While there were many people who could care less, or even many people who had no idea what that was, there was an equal amount who were excited. Yes they were excited. They were excited because on Dynasty they know they are in for a treat, they know what could happen, and they know what will happen. That is what sets us aside from the others, and it is what makes EAW supreme. The excitement can be felt by everyone who enjoys our product. Hell I’m excited to be back on Dynasty after my absence from being on Showdown, losing and then being ambushed by the Holy Brigade. Because while I was on Showdown I had an epiphany on how my I view my stance in this industry.

Many days I wondered what I could do to get rid of naggings thoughts in my mind. Many days I wondered how I can get used to what failure feels like. But now a days I wonder of this no longer. Because the truth has been in front of me for the longest time. I used to be the one man who used to bitch about a lost, I used to be the man who used to drive himself insane because a single loss drove him to madness. But now I am free. Oh and what such a day to be free as well. Because now it seems that on Dynasty I am still needed. I had fun on Showdown, even though I and Matt Miles were blindsided, by the corrupted Holy Brigade. But my home calls to me, it calls with screams of help, and cries of desperation, it is desperate for its honor to be restored. Yes it calls to me it tells me to come back and help with the corruption, the darkness, and whatever brings disrespect to EAW. You have men such as Christopher Corrupt who choose to take the easy way out because it suits their needs to be the cowards they are. But then you have some pure souls who choose the way of the righteous, the way of the elite. And for that I commend them, but for those who chose to be “bad” or choose to have an easy life, I wish you the agony in the deepest pits of hell where cowards reside.

But enough of my ranting, really people do not want to hear such things. But what people do want to hear about are the things such as Reckless Wiring coming within mere weeks. They want to hear about the results and the outcomes of who gets to face who, what stipulations arise for matches such as the Triple Threat between Scott Oasis, Devan Dubian, and Brian Daniels. Yes the excitement is in the air as finally EAW is giving the fans the power to have people see who they want to see, and what they want to see. Even the match between TLA and Christopher Corrupt is in the hands of the fans. As the match is a scramble, but since the other competitors are unknown the fans get to choose the people who get to enter along with TLA and Christopher Corrupt. I happen to be on the list along with many young prospects like Vance Tybull and Maxwell Dachs, also with many veterans like the returning Dynamite Rain, GI Styles and Carlos Rosso. So if you have a chance vote for this smiling face on the pole.

(Aren gives a little smile to the camera)

Ok enough shameless plugging, time for the real reason I am here. Besides talking about how people are really looking forward to this Friday for the matches and air of suspense I am here to talk about my match. Yes finally the Russian Prince is home, and unlike Lannister my domain has not crumbled due to a force that he never thought would blow up in his face. No instead I am here due to the fact that my match is with a man who has beaten me before, but only due to the fact that there was another man he had pinned. You see there is obvious history between me and TLA as I have beaten him when he referred to himself as Pantera Negra, and he beat me in a triple threat match by pinning an already battered Tiberius Jones. Now I am not downgrading his win, but would he even love to have this stat in his record. Would he want to be known as the man who won his chance at a championship because he beat a man who was battered, no I don’t think so. But he earned his chance at Corrupt’s title, and he lost. He lost, but neither I nor him nor anyone else would call that a loss, as like me, he was screwed out of a win due to Corrupt stooping low, and showing us why he is scum. TLA would be the champion now, and to be honest I would be glad to face him, as he would have done everyone the favor of bringing prestige back to the title instead of it being stained by the stink that it has now. But now from the goodness of Monroe’s heart he has decided to make another title match between TLA and Corrupt, but like I said it is a Championship Scramble match due to make Corrupt be good. So TLA with your match finally having somewhat of a fair turn of events, you are now facing me. Now this shouldn’t be an easy match for both you and me. I mean this is third time we have met in the ring, and should everything go as planned then this won’t be the last time. Now TLA you have improved since your days at Pantera Negra, and you have shown that you are capable of being champion. I have no doubts that you are going to take the title away from Corrupt rather sooner than later. But until then we need to find out whether you have the gall to beat him. Hell if you can’t beat me this Friday how will you beat Corrupt along with three others, how will you do anything as such? I want you to give me all you got, and I want you give me hell. I want to be able to enjoy myself along with the other people in the crowds who will no doubt enjoy out match as well. TLA this is all I have to say to you, lest you should come and give me a retort. TLA all I can say is good luck Friday, and let the best man win.

(Aren exits out of the VIP area of the Centre, and the camera fades to black.)
-
JJ Silva Response
Post March 9th 2015, 6:01 pm by -
*The camera shows a staircase, smoke is flowing all through the area with JJ looking down and his hood up. JJ looks up to the camera opens his eyes and smirks to the camera."

Hunter... You think I'm training for you? Don't flatter yourself... *small laugh* I could go into this match completely untrained and walk all over you with no effort at all. You claim to be a successor well let me tell you one thing... You can claim to be good.. You can claim to be able to beat me.. You can even claim to be better then me... But you CAN NOT stop the future! You CAN NOT stop a revolution! but you were right about one thing.. it's all about getting it done in the ring. Hunter.... *JJ stands up* Your dynasty will come short this Friday when you step face to face with The Icon. *J pulls out an official EAW Microphone* With this One Mic comes opportunity! This one mic is not a "bomb" IT'S A GERNADE OF WARFARE!!!! I will pick this mic up and speak my mind every single chance I get! Hunter you want to claim victory, like I said You are a stepping stone to my journey to Anarchy and Revolution! I will break you down in every aspect. After this Friday I will make you irrelevant and send you back to your indy promotions.

EAW I don't ask for fear, I ask for all to join me into the greatest change in all of wrestling! Join me on my "Dynasty" if you will. *small chuckle* I have said this once and i'll say this again... A revolution is my plans and Change is coming... Hunter take a deep breath... This will be your last chance too.

*JJ gets upclose to the camera and whispers* "Preach Anarchy... and we're all free." 

*Camera Fades out with a Dynasty Logo with a burning Anarchy Sign over it*
Post March 9th 2015, 5:03 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #1

.::Prologue::.
This Friday night at Dynasty marks a new chapter in the career of Hunter Spearing. It will mark the beginning of Hunter's career in the EAW. After spending years working his way up through indy promotions and wrestling schools, Hunter finally gets a shot at making an impact at a major promotion. This Friday's Dynasty show is set to be the beginning of the newest chapter in Spearing's career.

.::Scene 1::.
The camera fades in to show a ring with "Dynasty" graphics printed on the apron. In the ring is Hunter Spearing who is wearing a generic EAW T-shirt. He is leaning on the ropes and the camera cuts to the one that he is looking into. He has a cocky smirk on his face before speaking.

.::Hunter Spearing::.
Well after years of training, the moment has finally arrived. A moment which will redefine the very history of the EAW. Of course, I am talking about the moment when I will be making my debut in this ring. For years I have been training everyday for this exact moment to showcase my talent on one of the biggest stages in the wrestling world. Hell I'm not even mad it's only a pre-show segment. I wouldn't want my first televised appearance be in front of some of the most ungrateful people in the world. I don't even want to be associated with a group of people who don't realize how lucky they have it to be considered a part of the greatest country in the world. Instead they are busy stuffing poutines into their fat mouths and talking about separating from Canada. I'm surprised we haven't just let your frenchies do it already. But I have a job to do and I need to showcase my talents to my bosses here so I am reluctantly going to perform in front of the crowd in Montreal.

Now onto the man I will be facing, JJ Silva. Now I have seen your little videos you've been sending out. You're in the gym and preparing for our match and blah blah blah blah blah. Something about rebuilding yourself and some other stuff I tuned out. It doesn't matter how many hours you spend in the gym or how you talk about the future here. The one thing you need to realize it that it doesn't matter how many hours you put into training, all that matter is what you do once you get in the ring. Despite my age, I am like an old veteran when it comes to wrestling. I am amazing and will be able to handle whatever you are going to throw at me. It doesn't matter if it's a technical match, a high flying affair or even a good old fashioned slobberknocker, I will beat you. Simply put I am the best wrestler yet to debut and after I beat you down, I will prove that I am the best wrestler period. So enjoy this week while you can, go out and be with the people you care about because on Friday night you will be staring at the ceiling of the bell center as the ref counts 1...2...3... Then your biggest claim to fame will be being the first person to fall to Hunter Spearing on his way to greatness.

And it's actually a funny little coincidence that the show that I got assigned to when I signed the contract. A Dynasty is exactly what I am planning on building during my time here in EAW. The rest of the roster better be watching my match because it will be just a teaser to what to expect in the future here. JJ Silva is just the first person to fall at my feet and we will see that the wrestling business is much like nature itself, with that natural selection plays a huge role in who succeeds in the world... and who fails and gets left behind.

Another cocky smirk comes across Spearing's face as the camera fades out to black.

.::Epilogue::.
The stage is set for the debut of Hunter Spearing. A week after he signed the contract, the EAW gets to see their newest signing in action. Will he live up to the hype? or is he just another cocky rookie who is in over his head. Be sure to tune in this Friday night to find out!
Post March 9th 2015, 6:40 am by Guest
Dynasty Promo

I’ve spent the past few days I’ve really looking back at where I was this time a year ago and where I find myself today. This time last year, I was walking into Reckless Wiring as the New Breed Champion; I was on, what was at the time, the roll of my career. I was taking on all challengers. I was beating all challengers. I was bringing back prestige to a title that severely lacked it. But, when Reckless Wiring came around; I walked into the event feeling like I was unstoppable, only to lose the championship that I held closer than a whole lot of things. When I sat in the back of that arena and everything began to sink in, I realised that I was standing at the crossroad. Would I try to regain the championship which I had given prestige when it surely lacked it or were I attempt to move on and grasp onto the potential that the world believed that I had. I chose the latter; I forgot about the New Breed Championship and left its future in the hands of Ryan Savage and moved onto, what some people call, the moment I broke through the first glass ceiling that I found over my head. I set my eyes upon doing what Tarah Nova, Lucian Black and Eddie Mack couldn’t do when they had each other to fall back onto, on my own. I set my eyes upon walking out and taking care of a man that Dark Demon seemed to care for, more than he cared about himself. I set my eyes upon taking down Zack Crash. People that once said I held more potential than any other person in this company, quickly began to call me a kid that allowed all this hype go to my head. I was no longer a man that the world believed would lead the next generation into the future; I was the kid that was about to kill his career trying to do something that no one believed I could. But, when the Grand Rampage came along; when Zack Crash and I stood toe to toe, it wasn’t Crash that was left standing. I was. But, that’s something I’ve done a lot of, since that day. I did it at Pain for Pride, when I walked out with this Cash in the Vault briefcase. I did it at Territorial Invasion when I almost killed Dark Demon to win Zack Crash this company. I did it at Shock Value against Diamond Cage, when I walked into his own environment. I did it last month at King of Extreme against Lucian Black. I’m constantly told about how I’m not going to be able to overcome the challenge that’s put him front of me. I’m constantly told that this is the challenge that’s going to stop me, but when it comes down to it, every single time I’m the one that’s left standing. Every single time, I’m the person that takes another step forward. What’s going to change at Reckless Wiring, this year? I’m going to be forced to listen as Lucian Black tells me that this is the time that he’s going to get his opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship or that he’s going to crush everything I believe in as he forces me off of Dynasty, finally taking care of the man that he believes cost him the World Heavyweight Championship at Road to Redemption, but when it’s all said and done, I ask the world again, what’s going to be different to every other thing that’s stood in my way over the past year? Nothing’s going to be different, is it? Just like everything else that has stood in my way; just like he did at King of Elite, whether he believes he has any say in the matter or not, Lucian Black is going to fall at my feet. The man that the world looks upon as a monster is going to be proven to be nothing more than a man that’s starting to buy into his own hype. At Reckless Wiring I’m going to give Lucian Black the same reality check that I have in the past, he’s just simply not good enough to stand at the top of this company, in the position he believes that he deserves.

But you see, all of that was more than just stroking my own ego; that was also directed at the two people that I face this week. Christopher, you’ve seemed to make quite the name for yourself, haven’t you? You’re now the National Elite Champion! You’ve come so far since the last time that our paths have crossed or well, some would think. You see, people seem to forget the past, when a man seems to bring some credibility to his own name. In reality, Christopher, you’re really no different to the man that I met over a year ago. You’re still trying to do whatever you can to become a man the world should be forced to take seriously. By any means necessary! That was the catchphrase, wasn’t it Christopher. That’s what you attempted to make a name off. Being a man that was willing to do whatever he could to succeed, whether it meant he was forced to go against everything he believed in or whether it even meant that he needed to stab his own mother in the back to obtain the very thing that you crave. You helped Mr DEDEDE screw Diamond Cage out of the revenge that the world wanted him to receive; you joined the House of Renegades because you believed that it was going to give you a leg up on the competition, but when you really think about it, all of it never really got you anywhere; you were no better off than you were on NEO. You were still the man that was trying to force the world to take him seriously. DEDEDE quickly forgot about you. Venom quickly forgot about you. Nick Angel quickly forgot about you. Jacob Senn quickly forgot about you. Christopher Corrupt was still in the position that he had always found himself. Now, we fast forward a year, Christopher and now look at you. You’re the National Elite Champion; a man that this company is meant to look upon with pride, but Christopher, in my eyes, you’re no champion. You’re just a man that stole that championship from a man that earned it. You’re just a man that needed to screw a guy like TLA out of the opportunity at that championship, because part of you doubted the fact that you might not have been able to successfully retain that championship. But, that brings us back to that any means necessary mindset, doesn’t it? I remember you used to tell me all the time about how you were the man that beat me in the opening round of the King of Extreme tournament. That it didn’t matter that you didn’t win that crown, because you still were able to say that you defeated the New Breed Champion. Look at the two of us now, Christopher. Where did that, any means necessary mentality, really get you. I mean, sure, you have a championship, but when it really comes down to it, you’re no champion. You still stand at the bottom of this company, while the man that you used to say so confidently that you beat, stands at the top. But, Christopher, that isn’t how you envisioned all this playing out, was it? You were meant to be in my position, while I was meant to be in yours. Now, look at the man you team with this week; he’s no different to you, Christopher. Trying to do whatever he can to survive in this business, trying to make a name for himself. He teamed with a man that holds less talent in his entire body, than I do in my little finger, because he thought that it was going to give him the opportunity to showcase himself on a grander scale, but the moment he understood that he really had nothing to gain from the situation, he quickly tucked his tail between his legs and ran for the hills. This week, both you and Maxwell Dachs have the opportunity to do what neither Jacob Senn nor Lucian Black could do last week and beat me. I already know what response you’re going to give me, Christopher and allow me to stay this; whatever you believe you’re going to do, make sure you actually do it, because there’s one thing that I’ve proven week in and week out: nobody, whether it’s guys in your position or whether it’s the cream of the crop in the form of the Heart Break Boy and Mr DEDEDE, nobody in this business can outdo what I can in this business. Nobody in this business can walk out and emphatically say that they’re better than what I can do. This week, Christopher is another reason to why I call myself the Greatest Wrestler that has EVER lived and it doesn’t matter about how much believe with that black heart of yours, nothing is going to change that. And as much as you’re going to believe that’s a threat, it really isn’t. That’s a promise. I promise you that you’re not going to walk out with the satisfaction that you beat me. You’re not going to walk out with the satisfaction that you’ve screwed your way to another victory. You see, Christopher, this week I’m going to prove why you’re really no different to the man that entered this company over a year ago. My question to you, Christopher is: what are you really going to do to change that?
-
Debut
Post March 8th 2015, 10:35 pm by -
* JJ has gotten done at his private gym workout as he has a camera angled to him*

This Friday marks day 1 of The Icon JJ Silva's rebuilding process throughout this organization. You see, this is much more than the common rookie coming in and declaring success.. I myself am success.*Smirks* My in-ring abilities, my mic skills and even my everyday life is elite. I will spread my virus through the EAW and no one in this company is safe! I will find the boundaries and break them down with my words, my style and my abilities to destroy. The revolution is here and not even the EAW can contain it. The past is over... The present turns my stomach and leaves nothing but disgust and rage in me. I will make the future bright and turn around this company upside down and anyone gets in my way will be nothing but a stepping stone to me. After this debut I want all the crowd to remain silent and remember these words.... Preach Anarchy.... and we're all free!

*The Camera fades to black as an Anarchy logo fills the screen as a waiving flag*
Post March 8th 2015, 7:56 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #1 3/13/15
“Excitement Builds”

Vance: It seems as if everybody in EAW is in a festive mood as of late. And who can blame them? Reckless Wiring is just around the corner. All the boys are ripe with anticipation as to what their fate will be, the fans are clamoring to have their voices heard in the polls. It’s almost like Christmas in that, you never really know what you’re gonna get, until you get it.

But yet here I am, and I feel no nerves. I feel no anticipation. I simply feel… focused. I feel confident. I’ve been in EAW for over a month now and the agenda has been the same since day one. Get noticed. Make an impact. And finally, after putting away two men at once – the rush of hoisting both of those guys on my shoulders and sending them crashing to the mat as one amorphous heap was perhaps the most satisfying experience of my life, I have to add - but I feel like I have achieved my first goal. And the proof?

I’ve been included on the list of potential contenders to the National Elite Championship at Reckless Wiring. Normally the field of ten would make me nervous. Especially with names like Aren Mstislav, GI Styles, Carlos Rosso and Montell Smooth, just to name a few. But yet I still feel confident. Why? We’ll get to that in a second.

But first! Before Reckless Wiring, before any sort of Championship opportunity, and certainly before I need to worry about any of those things, I need to worry about March the thirteenth and I need to worry about Dynasty. Because Dynasty perhaps holds my biggest test to date. A tag team match. My opponents are somebody I’m familiar with and the National Elite Champion himself. But by my side? Mr. Cash in the Vault, Xavier Williams. 

Xavier, it would be very easy for me to gloat and say that we’re equals or that I’m the leader of the team and you have to answer to me. But it’s obviously not true. You’ve been here doing this far longer than I have, and I have to give respect where it’s due. I don’t know much about your current malice with Lucian Black and I don’t care to weigh in on the subject as it simply doesn’t concern me anyway. The facts are the facts, you’re my partner this Friday and you’re the vet by far. So don’t expect any sort of conflict out of me because I only have one concern and that is to win, regardless of who my partner is. But I will admit to being quite excited about the idea. Not because I fancy us as any sort of a permanent partnership, but rather because I’m eager to prove to you that I can hang just as good as the established stars, and to prove that you won’t have to carry our team to victory on your shoulders alone.

As for our opponents, well, one of them already knows exactly what I’m capable of. Maxwell, I will give you your props. You have been the only man so far that hasn’t stood across the ring from me like a deer in the headlights. You’re the only man so far who’s proven true to their word in giving me a real fight. I admire your spirit. And at Dynasty, I look forward to seeing what you can bring in this environment. Just know that I don’t intend on trading losses with you. I intend on making my record as velvet as possible.

And then there’s the champ. Christopher, you’ve built your career upon a foundation that relies on the “fast one.” And it makes me sad. Because it’s apparent to anybody with eyes that you have the skill set it takes to succeed without it. And it makes me sad because I know come Dynasty, I won’t get the fight out of you that I want. I get the mantra. The old adage goes “Win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat,” right? But why can’t you let your knuckles do the work for you, why wrap them in a brass holder? Why can’t you simply swing fists instead of chairs? I find it much, much more satisfying when you’ve decimated your opponent with just your bare hands, and it baffles me why you wouldn’t agree. Christopher, if you are capable of fighting a fight without being cheap, then I urge you to prove it to me. I urge to read the message your fists send to me! How can I do that when they’re hitting my balls and not my face? Christopher, please fight me! Don’t brawl with me, don’t cause chaos and bedlam. Simply fight me! I know you are capable of beating me, just like I know I am capable of beating you. So why can we not simply let our fists decide the winner? Do you realize how many people would pay to see that?

But I suppose I’m simply beating a dead horse asking a leopard to change his spots, aren’t I? Simply asking you probably won’t do the trick, now will it Christopher? I know come Dynasty, you’ll be looking for what little opportunity you can to try and screw the finish up to protect yourself from having to eat a loss. But what if… what if that doesn’t happen? What if I simply pin you in the middle of the ring, clear as day. What if that happened, Christopher?

I’ll tell you what if. I’d become a nightmare to you, Christopher. A pinfall like that would almost assuredly secure one of the three remaining spots in the scramble, would it not? From that point forward you’d would never get rid of me. Sure, you would evade me for a while, maybe even beat me a couple of times. But the next week I would still be there. Still hot on your tail. Still throwing lariats at your face.

So you’re damn right I’m feeling confident. I have a lot to gain this week. And considering I’m still basically at the bottom of the card, I don’t have very much to lose either, now do I? I’ve got a fantastic partner by my side as I ride in to Montreal, and I have a new goal. Prove to all of EAW that I belong in that scramble match come Reckless Wiring.

And god I can’t fucking wait.
benson arrives
Post March 8th 2015, 6:11 pm by Guest
On a teleivised weekly show :

The EAW announcing team is setting up for an interview and they are a bit nervous

One says : Well tv fans we have the debut of one of the toughtest men in wrestling ......lets see if we can survive the interview!

" The camera shows back stage where the newest member of the EAW is waiting impatiently his announcement to the ring for an interview hes somewhat tall and somewhat flabby and is in his usual mood meaning pissed off at man and god themselves when he hears his name called >

interviewer : Here he is the newest member of the EAW:  baaaddd news beeenson!

"He stomps down the asile slowly and muttering looking around like he wants to puke on the crowd in disgust Then he sees a fan trying ot touch him and gets closer to the fan and swipes a soda out of the fans hand and guzzles half of it and sets it down on the floor and stomps it flat with soda going everywhere the boos get louder He then flips off the crowd and finally males his way to the ring and climbs in standing there with his arms folded....

Interviewer: Your new to the EAW after tearing up the indy scene what do you think?

"Benson gets a thought and grabs the mic snarling ": Shut up you load of dolla store box of crackers ! Heres what I have to say to this inbred trailer trash dump of a fed ...... I dont give a damn what you inbred freaks or your truck stop whores of a mother claim to have thinks ...... I'm here to get paid and kick the hell out of some mentally defective asylum rejects ... and thats all !

So I'm warning you so called fans who only know talent by how many mounts your buck a f*** sisters can bring home in a night better stay the hell back!

For the first time the tv talent makes a comment : Wow mean bastard dosent even begin to describe this guy ....

As for the so called skid row talent that the owner in this here fed claims to have ... be prepared for the baddest news of your life.....I'm here to piss in your cornflakes and crap on your bed .... and if your smart you'll just smile and say yes very good Mr benson......

Now go piss up a rope ya beer belly bitches!

"The crowd stunned into silence at the hatred and fury of the mans words just watches as he throws down the mic and slides out of the ring and out a side entrance "

Tv announcer: Wow Hes gonna make things intresting if hes here that long thats for sure ..... and now a break for the fans ......
Post March 7th 2015, 11:59 pm by Guest
A few days ago when I attended a local Voltage autograph signing here in Kobe, Japan, an EAW fan came over and asked me “Mr. Pierce, what would you say is the most challenging and important aspect of being a new comer in the wrestling business?” I looked right into his eyes and the word “hype” immediately sprang out of my mouth. My answer left him speechless and drew a large puzzled look on his face. I’ve played the question in my mind a multiple times and I understood the reason behind his reaction. How can a professional wrestler possibly prioritize hype over everything else? Aren’t talent and experience they key driving forces behind people’s success in this sport? Sure, but if there’s one thing I have learned during my time in EAW is when you sign a wrestling contract for the first time, it doesn’t matter who you are and where you come from, you are a nonentity. You are just a number on the list of thousand of others who have walked through EAW Headquarters’ doors and tried to make names for themselves. You might get booked for a match, but besides having to be physically prepared for it, you are responsible for building hype around it. You have to convince both the fans and the management that you are a great wrestler, without having any official wrestling matches to your name, and you are worth watching because if they don’t then that just means that the match never happened and all your efforts inside the ring were worthless. Sure Elite Answers Wrestling centers itself mainly around the squared circle but what a lot of people forget is its not just a wrestling organization, it’s a business. If people don’t pay to see you to square off against others then it doesn’t matter how much experienced or talented you are because the chances are that your foot is never stepping into wrestling limelight ever again. Last week, before I participated in my first official match in EAW, I spoke about my amazing abilities in the ring and how five moves is enough for me to win a match. Consequently, this caught a lot of people’s attention and they were excited to tune in to EAW network to see me showcase my wrestling talent. The second the bell rang; I proved to everyone that everything I say on this microphone is 100% truth. If I say I am the hardest worker in this business then its not an act of arrogance, its who I am. The best part of all of this is that it doesn’t matter what I do from this point forward, my pre-show match on Voltage will go down as one of the most dominant and historic debuts in EAW history. If somebody else would take my place, they would immediately go to the bar to relax and buy a couple of expensive drinks.  But I say eh-huh-huh, it doesn’t matter if I beat every wrestler on EAW roster in three seconds, I have to practice inside the ring every day and look for ways to improve myself; I have to make sure that I walk into every match as a better man and a better wrestler than I did last time. I made that promise since the day I debuted and I’ll keep holding on to it until I am either dead or my career here is over.

Anyway, moving on to the next week, I am facing Terry McGuire on Voltage. I’ll be honest with you on this man; I never expected to face you in the near future after we have just clashed. But yet here you are, preparing yourself to stand toe-to-toe with me for second consecutive week. I have nothing to say to you because I already stated everything I think about you last week. But what I’ll say is even though you lost our preshow match, you showed great talent hidden deep inside of you and you deserve to wrestle on main Voltage show in you second week, there is no doubt it.  However, I did prove myself to be the better man and the better wrestling performer last week when I took you and VIP down in one blow. I hope you walk into our match better than you did last time just like me so we can steal the show and resolve our indifferences. Good luck!
JordanCiserano
Post March 7th 2015, 10:56 pm by JordanCiserano
::The scene opens up to Jordan Ciserano on top of the Kobe Port Tower in Kobe, Japan. The crimson tower is lit up brightly with orange and yellow lights which matches Jordan's clothes and attitude (bright but powerful). Jordan is also wearing his RayBan sunglasses, a suit jacket, and a black briefcase trying to look as nice as possible for such a great sight. He is showing a radiant smile as he looks across the beauty of the Kobe Port waters. He takes a deep calm breath and begins to speak.::

Hello everyone! How are all of you doing on a fine night like tonight? I hope you feel as strong as I do because mentally and physically I feel as strong as Liu Kang combined with Ripley (Alien)! I know this sounds weird, how that I could be feeling strong as I am… but there really is a certain powerful feeling that survival gives you. And I’m not talking the “Thankful to be alive for another day,” I am talking pure adrenaline talking to me saying, “You deserve to survive another day.” And I am taking that thought all the way to the end.

::Jordan throws his arms forward happy as ever that he will be able to be in another Elimination Chase match. Energized as ever he takes a short lap around the top of the tower. Nearly falling he stops (the top is plain metal after all) and Jordan holds onto the railing a bit tighter than before. The camera zooms in on him as he throws up a big fake Hollywood smile trying to save himself from embarrassment. Good enough for him he looks up towards the camera (floating over the water) and continues talking.::

Now if you didn’t see last weeks “Voltage” I can sense your feeling of pure confusion mixed with subtle intrigue on what I could possible be talking about. “Did he finally get his award for whatever he was in.” Nope. “Won a Kombat tournament” Close, but Nope. “Hell if it’s not them then what could it be?” Let’s just say that I am a survivor of a deadly match that is conducted in a one fall fashion where if you are pinned you are killed off (figurative). This of course is the elimination chase match that took place last week and keeps on going… and if you missed last week’s inaugural bout for a chance at the Pure Championship, you missed one helluva brawl.

::All of a sudden the lighting of the tower changes to red and grey, the color of regret, the same regret that the fans should feel for missing his match. Seeing this Jordan reaches into a suit case and gets a grey suit jacket always wanting to match the scene. Putting it on Jordan feels accomplished and puts his elbow on the guard rail with his fist to his face still giving that same smile. Sure that he looks good he straightens up and begins to speak to the camera about the match.::

It started out, as you know it would, with Caliban and I kicking ass and taking names right out of the gate right like you knew we would! From there we stayed strong right in the middle of the match wrestling to our highest ability… hell I almost got a pin fall in there! Sure I then got pounded on a bit, but me being be I stayed alive kicking out at the last possible moment! With that survival, I stayed motivated and I was able to stay in this match hearing the one…two…three of Vincent Palmer’s dreams being crushed.

::Jordan clenches his fist together and rubs his fingers together like he crushed a dream and the dream is going into the water to drowned a cold death. He then cleans off his hands rubbing them together. The tower then changes back to an orange and red (colors of excitement) as Jordan again changes his suit jacket to match the bright tower. Shaking his head softly he takes a deep reliving breath and pulls back his jet black hair. Seeming calm he continues speaking.::

With the sad crushing of one dream, only raised four more to a height never seen before. Bringing with it a higher motivation and even higher momentum towards those wrestlers side. Of course, with the survival I am one of these wrestlers now with a higher sense of myself than ever before… that’s right I have even more confidence! I know you’re thinking, “Shit, I didn’t think that was possible.” And I would think the same thing (hell last week I got a nation to hate me for it), except that right now I am feeling harder, better, faster, and stronger than ever before!

::He yells those last words which seem to echo all around the bay area. This causes some birds to fly away as Jordan shakes his head at the movie cliche in real life and turns back to the camera. After a couple seconds of silence he looks back at the tower waiting it to change... but nothing comes of it so Jordan shrugs and continues speaking with the excitement still existing.::

With that I hope that you can see why, I mean I survived four opponents… so I can certainly survive three. This match should be striking the fear of death (figurative) into my soul, a dark notion that one mistake could ruin my entire career bringing my body and mine down to hell. But right now I feel confident enough that no matter what happens, I’ll be able to survive it. In fact with that notion I am also confident that I can be the one who sends that unlucky one into career oblivion. I know that I can strike them down with the power of a plague, so this week I am going to be a survivor… and a dominator.

::The tower turns a deep deep black due to the death and devastation that Jordan is going to bring against all of his opponents in the Elimination Chase match. Jordan sees it and doesn't change, too focused on destruction for Voltage. He turns away from the camera and gives his best creepy Billy Mays face saying "But wait there's more" laughing loudly in an evil way. He pulls his hands in front of him saying "scene" and continues with a devious voice.::

Here’s a funny though, that is if you have the sense of humor of Alfred Hitchcock…  I’m not the only one who has that thought. If you have forgot I have a special partner in crime, and he always brings Death (figurative). A certain of death, (you know it’s figurative by now) that can strike anybody into a purgatory-like state just waiting and waiting for their chance to gain the spotlight. Only to be put down into a backstage part. That man of course is Caliban who if you saw the match last week, you know we turn the match from a four way free-for-all into a two on one on one match because we know Vic is far to selfish to team up with Alessandro… and Alessandro simply doesn’t care for Vic.  So realistically this is a handicap match, and Caliban and I are surly going to take full advantage of that.

::Jordan shakes his head "yes" and gives a little wink and a smirk to the camera already knowing his plan for Alessandro and Vic. He laughs to himself as the tower turns a beautiful shade of royal purple showing elegance. Prepared Jordan changes this time matching the bright tower perfectly as he speaks more in a proper, stiff, and factual way.::

But a giant advantage doesn’t guarantee a win, hell everybody seemed to have an advantage on Mike Tyson, but he reached out and won nearly every match. So what really puts me on top for survival? Perhaps it is my speed of being able to dodge anything that anyone throws at me, perhaps it is my agility to be able to move anywhere around the ring at anytime. I mean I have seen some other guys with there own stunt doubles and they have less ability than I do right now. But what really puts me on top?

::Jordan opens his eyes wide and shrugs to the camera in bewilderment and confusion acting like he doesn't know a single thing. Because of this he looks up towards the light blue sky for an answer that he doesn't seem to receive. Still questioning Jordan walks around the tower holding onto the guard rail (don't need him crashing into a radio station). Still unknowing he just starts listing off anything he can think of.::

Well I can tell you right now my good looks won’t get me into the A-list main-event. If it did I would always win because Vic and Alessandro are ugly enough to be a modern art masterpiece. Instead I think it all goes back to motivation. YES! MOTIVATION! You see I have been in EAW for a couple months now and I have done nothing but work my ass off! I know that you have seen the results because I have too and let me tell you I want nothing more than gold around my waist showing that I have made it to the top, that my hard work in this federation and that my hard work in every other federation pays off. And then when it comes to “survival of the fittest” you don’t need to ask a Darwinist, scientist, cinemastist! You can just come to me!

::Jordan thrust a giant thumbs up toward himself with high confidence that he is the master survival expert. Jordan begins shaking of excitement as you can see the adrenaline start to go through his body building up for the Elimination Chase match.::

In this match you are going to see me in my prime hitting my stride while hitting down Vic, Alessandro, and maybe even Caliban as I show that I can not only survive, but to show that I can thrive in a pressured high stakes environment! From what I can tell It’s true Survival Of The Fittest! AND IT’S TIME FOR THE STAR TO SHINE! And it's time to be unstoppable while doing it. Best of luck mates.

::Jordan folds up his sunglasses and instead of throwing them like usual, he reaches up and places them on top of the tower. He makes sure they are secure, grabs his suit case and salutes to the camera as he opens a bright red door and starts to walk down the stairs. With this the camera slowly turns to black.::
Post March 7th 2015, 10:06 pm by Guest
Yeah I get it.

I haven 't exactly set the EAW world on fire like I promised.

But that is no excuse...absolutely no excuse to leave me on the pre-show as if I don't even matter.  Relegate me to a match that doesn't make difference either way that the earlybird fans get to witness while they take their seats.

I've proven that I'm at least above THAT.  Hell, my 'partner' the last few weeks is a title opportunity in a fatal fourway while I'm sitting over here curtain jerking as if I wasn't the one who carried his ass through that match?  And now they got me teaming with yet another brother of color who has nothing to do with me other than the fact that we're both black.  And you want to tell me that this is fair?  That the EAW management isn't trying to hold me back?

It took all my strength and desire to even bother coming here today, to even open my mouth to say a damn thing because I care as little as they do right now.  As my good buddy Marshawn Lynch would say, I'm only here so I don't get fined.

So put me on your card and watch me show up but I tell you this much, EAW...you need to do better with me next time.  I am ready to explode here and if you don't see the potential that I possess then I have absolutely no qualms with packing up and heading to someone who will better appreciate the talent that I bring to the table.
Caliban
Post March 7th 2015, 8:28 pm by Caliban
The green DOS writing we are used to preceding a Caliban promo runs across the screen

When a battle is won the victor is in more danger than the other participants of the war, the winner will have momentum but the people chasing him will have a combined goal. Many out weighs the one when there is only one with a target on his back

Old Man Adeus

We find Punkin back in a long dimly lit tunnel and we can just see his silhouette thrashing and dancing around like a drunk epileptic who just got very personal with a strobe light and then he stops screaming and starts singing again like an old drunk would still swinging his body round 

Punkin: 5 GREEN BOTTLES HANGING ON THE WALL! 5 GREEN BOTTLES HANGING ON THE WALL! AND IF ONE DICK CALLED PALMER SHOULD ACCIDENTALLY FALL THERE'LL BE 4 GREEN BOTTLES HANGING ON THE WALL!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His laughter goes on and on until he can't breath and is dry heaving air into his lungs, he resettles himself 

Punkin: Gentlemen, now that we are all properly acquainted and the first piece of trash has been tossed aside maybe we can start taking this thing a little bit more seriously. Of course we now know who our stand alone favourite is in our current elimination holder Mr Victor Vendetta, but what Mr Vendetta has hopefull recognised by now is the huge target PAINTED ON HIS BACK! Vic you now have to deal with 3 other guys who know that you are considered the threat in this fight and on Sunday night I intend to twist and turn and manipulate my fellow competitors to one goal, the total and utter annihilation of Vic Vendetta

He runs his hands along the walls of the tunnel brushing them with his finger tips and then clapping both hands together loudly 

Punkin: There are people in this world who would say that I suffer from tunnel vision, that I only see one course of action and can't react to other things coming behind me but you see thats what I have caliban for, he is the eyes in the back of my head as I am committing the execution of our enemies. So I send this as a warning to Ciserano and Di Borgia, if we do end up deciding to annihilate Mr Vendetta I hope neither of you would be stupid enough to try and take advantage of a man who's back is turned because it will end with you're eyes caving through your skull to the back of your head. If we do stand together against Vendetta though, I still intend to take everyone of you apart whether it be this week, next week or beyond, I am the new infection of the Pure title, I am what the world has never seen before

We open on the EAW camera crew in a heavily forested area of the Chuo-Kun Ward of Kobe, Japan, they are trudging through the undergrowth towards the sound of a rushing waterfall, as the sound gets louder and the undergrowth gets lighter one of the camera men can be heard 

Camera Guy: This better be the right place its not like we got here with any directions just come to the waterfall at 5 pm, what the hell is that.... WOW

As they finally break through the thicket they emerge on a scene of indescribable beauty, a massive 10 story waterfall crashing into a blue pool below, Sinnesy Rose is sitting on a rock that seems to sit alone just off the left side of the pool and from above 

Caliban: Gentlemen you found the place! Welcome to Nunobiki Falls! 

And with that he jumps performing a perfect double rotation shooting star and flows all the way round to his feet to spike perfectly into the water, he stays below for a few seconds possibly due to the depth he would of sank to but moments later he bursts out of the pool gasping for air and pulling himself up on a rock in front of them. He is wearing a pair of Parkway Drive Board shorts and pulls on a Snap Back cap backwards showing off the Sonic tag line "Think Fast"

Caliban: It's hard to believe that this is nestled away in Downtown Chuo isn't it? I've been here twice before and we always come here for a swim before a show, it settles my mind you see. Because right now things are exciting in the world of the Artful Dodger of Pro Wrestling, I have the opportunity to take another much needed step up that ladder and all I have to do is survive till the end and not get pinned, Vic and Alessandro aren't the kinda guys I expect to understand that, Vic blew his load on the first fucking match and now he is in trouble because we know who needs to go. 

He lights a smoke 

Caliban: But then we have scenario 2 where the 2 big dogs decide to fall into a trap, a trap I am so confident that even these 2 idiots could see coming where this becomes a tag team match because that is the only way these 2 guys make it to the finals, they need to take out one of the DBV's or the next match is a 2 on 1 handicap match. Me and Ciserano know that, of course we do and thats why on sunday night you will deal with us as a unit and I dunno if you were watching but that makes us damn near unstoppable 

He takes a long drag and stubs the smoke out on the rock setting it aside for later and stands up walking backwards to the edge of the boulder he is on 

Caliban: But no matter how things play out on Sunday night every outcome is the same, Ladies and Gentlemen my names is J.P Caliban and I am the best thing going today, I am untouchable, undoubtable, unbreakable, hit me with everything you have it doesn't matter because when all is said and done I will stand and you will fall, I am the Artful Dodger of Pro Wrestling, I am the new age libertine and I don't care who you are or what you can do you can't do this better than me. I am the most shit your pants edge of you seat son of a bitch this company has ever seen and this sunday just like next Sunday and the 6 shows before that I will amaze, mystify and entertain but most of all I will win, Ciserano, Borgia, Vic bring all you have but don't expect it too be enough

And with that he backflips off the rock back into the pool ending the promo
Post March 7th 2015, 12:16 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #5 "All I feel is hate" *Keller is pacing in the collective locker room of The New Ministry, he seems to be brooding over something*

Keller: What did you say again Tyberns?

Tyberns: I said that I have a tag match tomorrow with Davis as my partner

Keller: Right... Right *Keller looks like he's thinking hard about something* who are you facing?

Tyberns: Vincent Palmer and V.I.P

Keller: Sounds like an easy win to me...

Mr.Davis: That's exactly what I was thinking

Tyberns: So what match do you have for tomorrow Keller?

Keller: I'm facing... The Pizza Boy *cringes*

Tyberns: *Laughs maniacally* that's quite the funny opponent you have there Keller, are you sure that you need help from us for it?

Keller: I don't need your help Tyberns... I want you to come out and decimate this joke of a human being after the match. Along with our friend here *points to Mr.Davis* of course

Mr.Davis: What exactly would you like us to do?

Keller: Anything you'd want my comrades, this man holds no importance to me! So just decimate him how you please!

Tyberns: *pats Keller on the back* I'm glad you see it how I or Davis would see it my friend

Keller: we are a team for a reason my comrade

Mr.Davis: indeed, now if you'll excuse me... *Davis exits the room*

Tyberns: yes, you'll have to excuse me as well *Tyberns exits*

Kerry: *looks at the camera* Tomorrow... I can't wait, tomorrow will be the first showing of our strength as a unit... Tomorrow will be the first showing of power by our Anti-Vigilante force... The New Ministry will crush anything in our path... And soon... Soon Voltage will be Destroyed.. We will destroy... Decimate... Vaporize... We will stop at nothing to destroy your beloved Voltage.. And then your beloved EAW next!!!! *everything goes dark, but the viewer hears "I am Thou, Thou are I, thou hast opened thine eyes... AND THE TIME... IS NOW!!"*

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next