Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

J-Dynasty 2?
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post April 15th 2015, 10:31 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Stretched truths and revisionist history are just cheap tactics to make weak points seem more relevant, it only reveals your real character when people know you’re full of it. I know what you’re trying to do Corrupt, you aren’t slick. You want a build a narrative where TLA out classes me in EAW due to “defeating” me, where you gloriously overcame TLA cleanly and I, a whiner, didn’t have what it takes to be one of your contenders until Sebastian was outsmarted into giving me a match. That’s really skirting a few plot points isn’t it?

You know, like how I defeated TLA cleanly one on one in our first encounter, while it took you multiple attempts, and him being arguably not 100 percent due to injury, for you to finally beat him “cleanly”?

Or how in my second, and only other one on one encounter with TLA, YOU of all people interfered to cause a no contest, most likely out of fear of me becoming number one contender?

How about the fact that this “defeat” TLA gave me was when he pinned Aren, because Sebastian needed a sacrificial lamb for TLA to get passed me so he made a triple threat?

Not to mention, basically everyone on Dynasty not in a match at Reckless Wiring was put in the poll to get into your title match, people I’ve defeated multiple times even Brian Adonis, and yet I was the one excluded?

How convenient that those facts somehow elude being in your narrative, almost as if they counter the message you’re trying to send and you skip over them on purpose. Hmm.

Quit embarrassing yourself Corrupt, these stunts of yours aren’t going to save that National Elite Championship from being snatched. You can criticize me for saying what I do and acting like I do, but I’m just being the only real person on this roster. People say their little lines all the time, but they never mean it. They like you say every match is as important as the next, every night you give your 100 percent, but why then are FPV’s held to such a high regard? Why are championship matches so important? How come people that can normally be defeated by meager means, suddenly find the strength in themselves to kick out of multiple finishing maneuvers and hell in a cell falls like they found some new found strength all of a sudden in big matches? I find it interesting, you’ve been a lot more vocal from the beginning of this week as compared to last week, almost as if you care more, another amusing coincidence. Tell me Corrupt, what would have made my ethic look better to you, lying? Saying something in the lines of “ah man, I lost on Dynasty, but this time I’m coming at you with 120 percent!”? As far as I’m concerned, those people are far worse than me, they do exactly what I do, but lie about it. Anyone who says they go 100 percent each night, but go beyond their limits other nights are just people who don’t want to admit that they save their 100 percent for when it matters. This week is when it matters Corrupt, this is game seven, this is do or die, and I’m the one walking out with the prize! The only thing of value I took from what you had to say is that change occurs all time, and the change that will be occurring on Dynasty is who has that belt.

You had a nice reign, in all honestly I’m sure your reign in the eyes of the NE championship loyalists will go down as much more valued than mine, but I have another use for that belt than you think. I don’t care about making it bigger and better, that’s something the man you don’t realize has changed cared about, I always just wanted a chance to prove myself back then, but guys like you enjoyed jumping me from behind and management loved screwing me over, now I rather make your stomachs turn, I rather be in it to bite back at those who looked down on me! I’m called the rogue element for a reason now, I’m no longer in the same group as the rest of you here in EAW. You talk about retribution, and that’s the only thing that we both want, we both feel it’s time for us to get revenge on the other. I left you with scars on your body when I threw you into that glass and beat you on FPV, but you scarred me in the soul and psyche, you made my debuting days in EAW miserable at every turn you could when working FOR, not with, Cleopatra, and then you made me sit in the locker room each and every night being forced to soak in the days where people called you a champion while I had to swallow the pill that I would never be given the due I deserve. To you it was nothing, you probably never thought of me, but how did you think things were from my point of view all the days you've been champion? I’m a crazy bastard mixing business with pleasure right now, I have a job to do when it comes to taking that belt that you wouldn’t even be able to have a hunch of what it is, but I’m going to enjoy every single moment of taking everything away from you in that ring when I PRY that championship from your lifeless body.
Anderson.
Post April 15th 2015, 10:00 pm by Anderson.
DICTUM FACTUM

When in Rome, do as the Romans.

That is a saying I have based my life around. I'm no follower – not at all, but what I am is one who can adapt to anything. When I say I am something, I mean it. I don't just put it on my resume to get that job – I have it on my resume because I am it. Well, that would be the case if I worked a regular job like most of you watching at home, but I don't... because I made my dream come true. I didn't want to just amount to a regular 9-5... I thought bigger. I knew I was destined for greatness, and I flowed with the wind and reached greatness. Adaptability is my greatest quality and one that has lasted me in this empire known as Extreme Answers Wrestling. I've been able to get better and learn from everyone around me. I got used to be beaten on a day-to-day basis, because I have spent my entire life of learning through discipline. I continued doing that in EAW. Now I'm at a level where discipline has no impact on me. I don't know what else I can learn except what it feels like to accomplish something more than what I have accomplished thus far.

I said I was the ace of EAW, but what meaning is there to just a name?

I had found a championship which felt like it was the world championship to me, but really... it was a figment of my imagination. I had no world championship to speak of – it was just me trying to create something that I knew I had to earn. You see, I don't know what direction my career is going. For four years, I was always in a linear state. Now? I don't know. Am I falling off, or am I getting even higher? It's thoughts like these that conflict me, but I'll let all of you know one thing: I am going to win the Grand Rampage. You can either hear me out now or act surprised later this month. Your decision. The Grand Rampage will answer the question in my mind to whether I'm falling off the face of Earth or not. If I don't win, I don't know if I'll ever be the same. That's exactly why I HAVE to win. Then and only then can I go into Pain for Pride with my head held high and know that I am going to be main eventing. Otherwise, who knows? I may just be in another Cash in the Vault match, and that is the last thing I want.

Now with that being said, it's time to get back to being Alex Anderson.

I question myself many times. I question many things around me. I question God. I question everything. However, I know that even the greatest believers have their doubts, and that's exactly what I'm going through. I need to get my mind off things and I need to get back to my winning ways. I'm tired of losing. I have an itch that needs to be scratched, and this itch will be scratched on Saturday night. If it isn't, I can consider any chances of me having a chance at winning the Grand Rampage goodbye. I'm going to cut any sugarcoating and get straight to the point: I don't need this match against Nick Angel and Venom, but I'll use it anyway. I don't need to complain. I'm going to use every opportunity this company gives me and turn lead into gold, just like I always have. Nick and Venom, you two need to realize that you just aren't in my league. Never have been and never will be. I went from being the red-headed step-son of EAW to becoming a multiple-time champion and the best of my generation. Not once did I sell-out or have to rely on others like you two have. All I have ever needed was a microphone and a wrestling-ring, and I've gone from washing dishes to being a multi-millionaire. But let's not even worry about money. Let's talk about sheer wrestling skills. What have you done that even belongs in the same BREATH as me? I'm Peyton Manning. I'm Kobe Bryant. I'm Jay-Z. Both of you are below me. I don't recall any of you holding onto a championship for an extended period of time. If you want to disregard past accomplishments, we can focus on competition between us. At Reckless Wiring, the both of you tried DESPERATELY to aid Johnny Ventura to victory, and yet I STILL won. You couldn't stop Alex Anderson. I've embarrassed the Holy Brigades on multiple occasions, and I guess I'll take the paycheck to do it once again.

When I was listening to you ramble on and on, Nick Angel, I noticed you said something about me not being ready for the spotlight. If I'm not ready for the spotlight, PLEASE tell me how exactly you two are. I've been doing this for a long time, and to say that I'm not ready for the spotlight is ridiculous. If I'm not ready for the spotlight, then you're not ready to get out of the baby-carriage. Literally the most-suitable analogy I could make. Not only that, but you said something along the lines of "Alex Anderson would like to think just because he has millions of fans behind him, he thinks he can reign over Showdown." First off, I have never had "millions of fans." I realized a long time ago that I was never going to be liked in this industry, and I embraced it. These ridiculous comments by you, Nick, are quite frankly making you seem like an even bigger idiot than you naturally are. I mean, you would think after aligning yourself with stable after stable you would have some sense and realize that professional wrestling isn't for you.

As for Venom... I couldn't exactly understand half of what you said, but I'll tell you this, Venom. I used to be in the same position as you. I didn't know what to do with my career after losing the Cash in the Vault, but I fought and got better. You, on the other hand, fell into obscurity, came back... and yet still feel like you are stuck in obscurity. It's a weird dynamic, actually. You see, you can enjoy your drinks, women... whatever you are into, but I'll keep the wrestling ring to myself. It's all I have ever needed and all I will ever need. In that ring on Saturday night, I am going to give you an ass-whooping like I have 100 times in the past month it seems. Then I'll get my paycheck, and go get ready for the match that will define my career on April 25th.

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity, and it's about time that I learn to snatch opportunities and run with them faster than Usain Bolt.

My name is Alex Anderson, and if at the end of Pain for Pride I am not holding onto the holy grail of professional wrestling, I will take away the "ace" to my name. I will swallow my pride, and I will simply be Alex Anderson, nothing more and nothing less.
Clark Duncan
Post April 15th 2015, 7:28 pm by Clark Duncan
[Clark's walking down a French street occasionally taking bites from a baguette]

I'm all about having the last laugh and on Showdown, I got it. It was satisfying. Not nearly as satisfying as this baguette, but I enjoyed what happened. The events that transpired were perfect. I beat Eclipse Diemos and I rustled some jimmies. What more could I have asked for? Well, to avoid the inevitable beating I was going to cop from Stark after I won and not getting pushed off the apron while annoying the shit out of both Stark and Jamie. Apart from those two minor things, everything was peachy. That's the way I like it. Speaking of things I like, those god damn frog legs from last night and the snails from lunch yesterday, amazing! The only thing better than French food is Italian and Asian cuisines... and humbling Stark and Jamie.

[Clark takes another huge bite of the baguette and chews it down before speaking again]

Holy shit, I love Paris. The food is the tits! Um yeah, I digress. This week, unfortunately I'm forced to team with Stark again. Clearly the Voltage people didn't send our Showdown folk the memo. To make things worse or better, I'm not even sure... we're teaming with Psycho Brody. Teaming with the two of them will probably won't be dissimilar to babysitting hyperactive toddlers. I vouched never to do that again and yet I find myself in this position once more. Murrow and friends better be rewarding me with eclairs or something since we're here in France.

[Clark continues to munch away on the baguette and then pauses thoughtfully]

I wonder though, we're taking on the champions of Showdown, what does this all mean? StarrStan and Jamie O'Hara stand before us all as Answers World Champion and New Breed Champion, quite the honor, quite the team. In the other corner, you have us, a band of misfits and the challengers. A preview of what's to come or a recipe for chaos? I don't like this. Not one bit. Sometimes, you just got to do what you got to do. And this week, I'll continue to win. No losses here. My form has been flawless, my momentum like a bullet train and my words have proven to be gospel week in and week out. At the moment, everything I'm touching is turning to gold.

[Clark finishes the baguette, scrunches up the paper bag and throws it in a bin as he walks past]

Damn, almost missed. The Champs Elysees is a busy street. Should have gone for the jump shot. I think Stark needs to realise that his wins in recent times haven't been convincing, he still has limited credibility as the 'number one' contender. Jamie spoke of grandeur, being the champ and not a chump, but in the end, Stark did beat him. And truth be told, that doesn't bode well leading in to this week and Grand Rampage. The champions need to look strong going in to the big event, but if the challengers are ready to go, they might get more than they bargained for... and that won't end well. This is the entree for us all, and I know Stark and Jamie are both out to get me, so it's best to keep in mind that revenge is a dish best served cold.

[Clark sees a Ladurée and runs for it, bumping into a woman as he tries to get there]

Si'l vous plait ma cherie allez tombez la chemise!

[The woman whacks Clark with her handbag]

Probably should have checked the translation of that one...

[Clark gets to the Ladurée and steps in and freaks out in delight of seeing macarons]

Macarons are the best thing ever. This is amazing.

[Clark asks for a large batch of macarons from the young brunette woman behind the counter]

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

[The woman hands Clark his macarons before she laughs and winks, she then gestures for him to leave and Clark walks out rather dejected]
Devan Dubian
Post April 15th 2015, 6:52 pm by Devan Dubian
Victory is luscious when you have already tasted defeat.

It has been a while since I have fallen victim to the defeat column and the only person there is to thank for my resurgence as one of the amazing elitists on the roster is no other than myself. There was a time when I relied on my mentor, my comrades on the roster and my devotees but the only thing that taught me was that when you are at your lowest point: none of them will make an effort in order to help you get up because they're impatient. After years of being deceived by those closest to me, I decided to take matters into my hands and ended up abandoning someone before they had a chance to twist their knife in my back. For the first time in my career, I decided to take the first step and ended up being pinpointed as a villain for it. The falsity that runs through these peoples blood boils me up because if I happened to be the guy who got abandoned, the backstabber would be hailed as a hero. However since it was I, I was made out to be the intolerant character who could never build success of his own so he tried to steal someone else's momentum. There was a point in my career in which I believed that without your devotees, a man was nothing. If wealth was exemplified by mere bills then the term fighter was exemplified by his devotees. I however could have not been more wrong and that is a rarity, for me to actually claim that I was wrong. I was wrong because without my fans in the past few months alone, I have not been a victim to defeat and on top of that have been given recognition of being recognized as the Warden of Showdown and Prince of Showdown. I know that mere words don't define a man but take a look at my performances from the past few months and try to examine them as anything else but pure perfection. I have made Showdown an instruction in its build up to one of the largest events of the year; Grand Rampage where there is no dispute that I am the absolute favorite to win. These kind of things tend to sneak up on you but let you know that there has not gone a day by since Reckless Wiring that I have not imaged myself coming out at number 30 and eliminating the last elitist in the ring to become the victor. It's more than images really, they are in actuality all a plan that I will execute in a matter of two weeks. I know there are many new bloods and antique fossils looking at this event to be their breakout or resurgence but I beg you to look at the facts surrounding you and come to the realization that this event was made for me to win from the very start. Your participation in this event is only necessary due to mandatory rules or I would have already been rewarded the Grand Rampage cathedral without any futile damage. The lot of you who are looking to succeed at Grand Rampage need to go and find your own moment because the one coming in a matter of two weeks, I have already claimed and I'll be damned if anyone says otherwise.

However I cannot look as far as two weeks before handling my affairs on Showdown the week before. I have been paired with the fortuitous and yet so luckless Zach Genesis who claims he has a game plan to defeat me.
Let me educate you on the philosophy of game plans Genesis, I build and execute my game plans on the spot. I am always surprised at what I end up doing because now that I make own choices, I am not limited to what my former devotees want me to do; I have the capability of doing anything and this Showdown will be no different, you will be outdone by uncertainty.

A Clash of Momentum

I am glad that you have found a repetition in my end games however do not be so delusional to believe that will always be my game plan, I always find another way to come out with the victory. If you are not a believer of the cause then feel free contact the numerous amount of bodies that have felt my uncertainty wrath in cages, with ladders and I am sure that they will all come to the same tedious conclusion that I bested them because they could never figure out what my next move was. Now I am in no ways admitting that I will not resort to my Bleeding Edge this Saturday because you feel that you have solved the equation to gravity but I am admitting that if needed, I will go to my Last Resort if need be to fluctuate your career. I know that you recently became the Interwire Champion and I would like to applaud you for it couldn't be easy. As a man who was prized as the future from the very start, I never had the luxury of enjoying the superstructure of being build into a superstar. It was more so a thing I was pushed into. However champion or not, I remember what my mindset used to be like after achieving a string of victories, you could feel the confidence boosting inside of you even making ludicrous claims that you could climb the biggest mountain in the world in bare feet if need be. I must remind you Genesis that you do not take a misstep of being much too self-assured of your victory because one misstep and once you fall of the mountain, it will get steeper and steeper till it has made it assurance that you never see yourself the light of success again. I am a survivor of this tragedy, a man who has overcame his a frustrating wreck from the past and a hell that I don't even wish to wreak on even my most loathed opponents. I suppose you were looking for mutual respect when you claimed that I was a figure that you looked up to Genesis and whilst I may choose to acknowledge your character above than most of the lot on the roster, I will give you the same amount of respect that I give them. You are not special and you aren't to be idolized and your ignorant mind might yet still be so young in willing to admit that but enter that ring this Saturday and I will show you that I am not a fabric storyteller, every statement I make here is testified in that ring week in and week out. You could take a pivotal limb from my body and I would still find a way to victory because that is what real champions do. There is a more certain chance that you will not succeed at executing your game plan walking into a match than there is of you actually pulling it off. You can make bits and smudge in attempt to pull off your original game plan but the matter of fact is that when it comes down to the end, you must be ready for the uncertainty and have the belief in yourself to pull out the rabbit out of the hat, hit a move so amazing that it leaves the devotees stunned to the edge of their seat.  This is where my veterans pledge comes into play and you are a lost cause because most of the matches you have participated in thus far have been against opponents who fall where you expect them to fall and you pinned them exactly how you pinned them off. When you face me, that whole assurance thing will disappear. 

I know your place as the new Interwire champion sets you with standards that you have to achieve so I won't be too hard in letting you down this weekend Zach Genesis. Out of my tedious respect, I will not veer you off course too much. I will let you glow in that small sprint of success seeping through your body before swerving and have you learn that certainty can be an elitist's biggest antagonist in these rings. You must always expect the unexpected and if there is only one thing that you can take away from this match aside from the obvious that I am so amazing, let it be that.
J.D. Damon
Post April 15th 2015, 6:52 pm by J.D. Damon
As our scene opens up, we find ourselves at an airport in Poland. More precisely, the scene shows dozens of people boarding a plane from Poland to Paris, France; the site of Saturday night’s edition of Showdown. Men, women, and children alike are shown putting their carry on baggage into the overhead storage bins, others are holding their boarding passes attempting to find their correct seats. Within the crowd of people is none other than the man who calls himself “The Elite.” J.D. Damon is shown already in his seat with earbuds in his ears attempting to block out the commotion from the other patrons boarding the plane. Especially that one toddler that nearly every plane has that’s already starting to make a scene. Sitting next to Damon is none other than his personal assistant, Chanel Ramsey, whom we have not seen in a couple of weeks.

I must say, Jason, that I have been quite impressed with how you have being doing lately since joining Elite Answers Wrestling. You definitely made a name for yourself and you are only three weeks in from your debut match against El Landerson, who you made sure to annihilate along with that other guy, Nick Makarov. However, this past Saturday night? Not so good.

Damon, totally oblivious to what Ms. Ramsey has been saying to them due to him listening to music on his iPhone. She stares at her boss for several seconds obviously quite annoyed at him. Damon feels as if someone has been staring at him for quite awhile and looks over at her completely confused. He removes the right earbud from his ear.

Y’know, I caught absolutely nothing you said to me. Hell, I didn’t even know you were talking. I find that highly rude, Ms. Ramsey. Here I am quite busy listening to my tunes and you’re trying to hold a conversation with me.

Chanel Ramsey is incredibly annoyed with J.D. Damon at this point and rolls her eyes at him.

I was just talking about how impressive you have been. After you took a year off from wrestling I must have forgotten just how talent you truly are. I was in awe at how you destroyed both El Landerson and Makarov in two consecutive weeks.

Listen Chanel, you don’t have to tell me how good I am. I’m me, I have known what I am capable for years. I am just going out there every week and doing what I do best, and that is tear apart every single person that gets thrown at me. And yes, I know. Saturday night was different. I may have had three men thrown at me this time, which usually isn’t a problem. I’ve been put into multi-opponent matches plenty of times in the past. And don’t even think for one second it was because I was under pressure, that was not the case at all. Everyone is allowed to have an “off night,” and that’s exactly what Saturday night was for me. Troy Archello walked into the match Saturday night determined that he was going to beat the three of us and secure the final Showdown spot in this year’s Grand Rampage match, and that is exactly what he did. Am I disappointed? You bet your sweet cheeks I am. Am I mad at Archello for earning his spot in the match instead of me? No, not really. Shit happens.

What about later that night? You know, in the backsta…--

Damon quickly cuts his assistant off mid-sentence.

What occurred backstage later that night was out of my control. I was heading back to my personal locker room, not paying attention. I had just lost a match; my first loss since joining this company. I was a bit upset. And then all of a sudden, I remember being tended to by medical personnel, confused and not exactly sure where I was. I thought I was in bed back in Las Vegas, not in Poland. However, just know this, I may have a concussion, I may be bruised and beaten, but the sick son of a bitch who thought it would be absolutely hilarious to do this to me is going to get what is coming to him. I may be injured and I will definitely be going against the doctor’s orders, but I will be down in that ring this Saturday night to confront my attacker. One way or another, I am going to leave him laying in a pool of his own blood the exact same way he left me last weekend. Karma is a bitch.

With that being said, Damon winks at Chanel and places his ear buds back into his ears. He fastens his seat belt and relaxes back in his chair, getting ready for the plane ride to Paris, France. Our scene fades.

Last edited by J.D. Damon on April 15th 2015, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stark
Post April 15th 2015, 5:52 pm by Stark
Oh Jamie you must be in a WORLD of hurt right now. For all the shit talking, all the ‘Stark sucks’, ’Stark doesn’t deserve to be in the match’, ‘Stark can’t even beat Duncan’ that you threw at me, YOU, Jamie O’Hara, the New Breed Champion of 8 months couldn’t put down Stark. I deserve to be champion right now, but that’s fine. Beating you is good enough until the Grand Rampage. And listen, before you even start, I don’t give a damn at all that Clark Duncan distracted you or whatever. He came out to get ME, and the fact that I still managed to overcome the odds and beat you. I think I’ve foreshadowed the inevitable outcome well enough before Grand Rampage. Clark Duncan can’t stop me. Jamie O’Hara, you definitely can’t stop me. The both of you together can’t stop because I win WHERE IT COUNTS. ALWAYS. Clark Duncan beating me twice in two throwaway matches meant nothing. However, me winning a championship scramble AND defeating the New Breed Champion in the match that SHOULD have happened at the Grand Rampage instead of the multi-man madness that is taking place. For all the naysayers, I’ve just gone one step forward in proving EVERYONE wrong. Stark deserves this opportunity…

But speaking of opportunities, take a look at Showdown. My very first main-event, and I must say that it’s about damn time that I’ve gotten one. And even better… it’s against Starr Stan. The EAW Heavyweight Championship. Perhaps the most prestigious title in the EAW held by the supposed top guy on the flagship show of the EAW. Nah. Nothing could be further from the truth. Because Showdown may be great, but one thing that is undeniable is that the heavyweight championship that Stan holds means NOTHING. NOTHING at all. I’ve been in the EAW since December of 2014, however I have yet to see that championship change hands in a clean manner. It’s a title for freaks and demons like Norman Hellion and Methuselah to hold their hell-wars over. It’s barely a championship, it’s a prop. And Starr Stan is no better of a champion than Norman Hellion before him or Hades before Norman. In the first place, Stan wouldn’t have been number one contender if not for the fact that Johnny Ventura and Alex Anderson valued their idiotic blood feud above the Answers World Championship. All Starr did was take advantage of two mentally weak morons to STEAL the contendership. You want to be a real champion, Starr? Take a look at Stark. I beat 5 other men in a contendership match at Reasonable Doubt AND I beat the champion I’m set to face for the title two weeks before the event itself. Now I won’t be stupid and act like I have any claim to the World Championship, BUT, what I do know - because you and the fools before you have created a mockery of the championship -  is that it’s about time that Showdown gets some new life, new legitimacy in the form of a TRUE champion.

And once Stark wins at the Grand Rampage, I’ll be damn right that I am the TRUE champion of Showdown. Not Stan, not Zach Genesis or Clark Duncan or O’Hara. Not even the man I’m teaming up with, Psycho Brody. All I can say in regard to Brody is that who the hell is sending these guys after the World Championships? I don’t give a damn about how much talent he may have, if the man isn’t set to walk outside with that skimpy little doctor by his side, how can he be expected to cooperate with a team? See now Duncan and I have proven that we CAN cooperate as a unit, as seen against the New Ministry. And I hope that whatever problems we have can be put aside for the greater good, because Grand Rampage is just a week away. Think about it Duncan. We aren’t friends or allies or anything but imagine what it would do for our careers to say that we BEAT the EAW Answers World Champion. It’s a monumental achievement for the established guys as it is, so imagine the implications for superstars like us. You want to build a career, we work together. We fight our hardest and at the end of the day we hear the commentators say… Stark has beat the Answers World Champion! This is not only directed at Starr, but to O’Hara, Duncan, and Brody all the same. I don’t care about any of you. The way I see it is, you’re all just pebbles on my road to the World Championship. Duncan has been a thorn on my side since his debut. O’Hara holds the FIRST championship I aim town. Brody is the embodiment of the INJUSTICE I seek to end. He’s not a real champion, no better than Stan. The Answers World Title match is a joke, it’s a freak vs. a zealous patriot. However, there does lie hope for Showdown after Stark wins the New Breed Championship at Grand Rampage.

But first, I need to walk over these pebbles. And yes, they’re annoying, and yes, some may hurt more than others. It doesn’t matter. I told you before and I’ll tell you again, STARK’S LAW says that anything that Stark CAN do, Stark WILL do. And here’s what I’m saying; I CAN beat the Answers World Champion. I CAN beat Starr Stan.

And at Grand Rampage… I WILL beat Jamie O’Hara for the New Breed Championship.
Christopher Corrupt
Post April 15th 2015, 5:11 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 3

Corrupt: The more I listen to the two of you morons, the more I realize just how stupid you both sound. You got the friend slash manager spouting off on more bullshit that doesn't make any sense. Things have to be on a grander scale in order to have merit? So a tag match means shit and a "clutch" win is far more important? Funny, cause' if this was the other way round, I would be hearing from you both what I have been stating all along: make every match count and matter no what, every match matters. You can't just brush it off, shrug it like it doesn't mean anything. I never heard the end of it when TJ defeated me at House of Glass, so I am returning the favour. And of course TJ, why would any of the previous champions have anything on you including myself? I know what I do have though: Fight. You're coming to play for real? So before was a half-hearted attempt at something you KNEW you couldn't win but now it's a title match between us, you're taking it seriously? What the hell kind of ethic is that? You're the next champion? You're the next lazy one. I have the fight in me to keep going, to push everyone to the brink and keep them angry and wanting to dish out everything. You played the game makers? I always carry a plan and an ability to be ahead of this game. Ten steps forward. I did work with Cleopatra and I took you out of competing at your first FPV. Now, we're meeting again and I can't wait to witness the shock on your face when I walk away as the reigning National Elite champion. What I was doesn't show who stands before you today. The man standing before you today doesn't let off and stays focused. Had I not won against TLA cleanly, you and all the others would have doubted I could and ask why couldn't I? Now that I have, you think this is a bad thing? The man before you doesn't accept anything but perfection. You want to rattle the beast inside me? See what happens. You ordered this match and now you have to deal with it. You ain't got shit on me TJ and no matter how much you believe you do, reassure yourself and have Joseph pat you on the back offering words of encouragement, it's all you'll have left. As the bell sounds, we'll fight. But remember...it's what I possess. You either fight back or back down. Fight or flight. I have the drive and my championship to keep me going and it gives me an edge. You have a stupid idiot you nickname the Jackal and have him around to make you look better, when really he's causing the opposite. You're a joke and a man who will lose this Friday at Dynasty. 

You think you can make this title bigger and better? Shit man, the only you could do is drag it down into the dumps and elevate it to something people wouldn't want. You may not think contenders are necessary or the shit matters, but you lost to TLA. You would have been in his place had you taken things a lot more seriously. And the only thing you are achieving is ripping pages out of the book I wrote. Interfering in matches, sending messages and cheating your way to a title shot. And you say we're not alike...

You see, you can't accept change in people. I have taken another path, one with a pure wrestling style and a twist. If you don't see it, then you're blind, ignorant and downright foolish. Change occurs all the time and I realized a change was necessary. Everybody was counting on TLA to pull out a win in his title bout. But...I won. Straight up. He too made fun of my training and team. He as well didn't take me seriously. All of it was his downfall. You want that? Fine. Change is necessary. You want to stay a punk? Fine. But I haven't seen a change in you since we last met. And you want my title? Well...guess it's time to prove all the naysayers and doubters again. Time to lace up the boots and work hard in the ring. Yeah, you pinned me a while back. Can you do it again? For "real" this time?
Desert Dreaming
Post April 15th 2015, 11:11 am by Guest
We open up to Danny B sitting on the hood of his favourite car in the world, the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce.

“Well, he got one thing right, I do have a Lamborghini, three in fact, but Spearing my boy, you got something very, very wrong. I didn’t inherit my money from my family, in fact they still live in a small two bedroom flat, or apartment for you ignorant Americans, in the middle of Brighton. I earned my money the hard way, that should give you some kind of indication as to why I am a little confident going into this match on Friday.”

Danny reaches into the breast pocket of the black shirt that adorns his chest, pulling out a carton of MS Rosso, his smokes of choice, and his favourite black and pink Zippo lighter. He sparks a smoke, taking in deeply before he speaks again.

“So it seemed I was starting to rest on my laurels, expecting my opponents not to even bother showing up, but it turns out that in my choice not to take a look at my opponents, I missed something, they aren’t on the pre-show because they are new, they are there because, well, they suck.

Good for them, to have their asses kicked and come back for more, I commend them for that. Frankly, this makes me enjoy this match more. I didn’t want to spend my time walking through people who didn’t really know how to lace up their boots, I want competition, I want to fight, so thank you for giving me a chance to shatter your dreams. Just remember something for me, this will never be personal, it will be business. See, I’m here to claim the world heavyweight title for my own. I know I am a long, long way away from that. It will take me a long time to even be considered worthy of such a shot, but that is the way I would want it. Earning my way through has been my mantra my entire life. This time will never be any different.”

Danny flicks off his ash on the side of the road. As he does so, we take a look at the road he is on. Desert surrounds him as far as the eye can see, separated with a stretch of tar mac down the middle. To the untrained eye, he was in the middle of nowhere, however, some would recognise it. He was on the Federal highway 45, part of the Pan-American Highway, just south of San Francisco de los Romos.

“Yup, I thought I would drive to Colombia. In retrospect, maybe not the smartest of moves. I literally arrived in Miami to pick up my car at five AM American and I’ve been driving since. Well, that’s my problem not yours of course, you care about what I have to do when I get to Cali, right?

I mean first of all, I gotta say, kinda pissed that I got Dynasty, of course that doesn’t mean I consider any brand lesser than any other, because that’s insane, I just say it because I would have loved to go back to the Philippines! But that is neither here nor there I guess. I have a fatal four way as a chance to prove myself. It has come to my attention that Hunter Spearing has had a few things to say to me, and good for him, giving himself a chance. I get that he’s recovering from a nasty loss to a man that frankly should be fucking incarcerated, and Hunter is trying his hardest to recover from that and get back into this game before the management decides he isn’t worth the paper his check is signed on. Of course, why a guy named “Hunter Spearing” decides to pick apart a moniker I will never know, seems fucking counterproductive, almost as if you want me to rise to it, possible to give you fuel to complain that I have no original ideas and am just playing a game of tit for tat? Well, whatever floats your boat kid.”

Danny takes one last drag on his smoke before flicking it off into the desert, feeling fairly confident he wasn’t going to burn anything. He lets the last the carcinogenic vapour escape from his lips before giving one last piece of advice.

“I appreciate your mission kid, you have something to prove to the world and to yourself, but be careful about which target you pick. I promised I wouldn’t ramble about my past in my path to create a legacy around here, but I will mention one thing, there is a reason I am called “The Ripper” and it wasn’t because I decided it sounded call, it was bestowed upon me by another, take that knowledge and use it, use it to keep you safe. Make your name, create your own prize, I have no problem with that kid, but try to do it at my expense, and I wouldn’t worry about your pride getting hurt, it will be the least of you worries.

Same goes for the other two to be fair, there are two others in this match that even I feel like I have to keep an eye on, because although they seem like no threat to me at the moment, things can always change. JJ Silva has weighed in…barely. He seems to wish for us to know that he will be there. I will pay attention to you, may even flash you some recognition, seems you need it.

Look, I’m not going to go on any longer, more than anything, I would like to get to Cali before my match actually begins and all, but I shall leave the Dynasty brand and EAW with something to remember. Danny B has come to the Elite brand to make an impact, and no Hunter, Silva or Colonel Cocksucker nor anyone else is going to stop me this time. See you in hell. Rip. Tear. Kill.”
Post April 15th 2015, 1:28 am by Guest
Dynasty Promo 1
Pre Show: Danny B Vs. JJ Silva Vs. Hunter Spearing Vs. Steve Sanders

.::Prologue::.

Times have bee tough for Hunter Spearing. He is in the midst of a losing streak that has seen him tumble back down to being a part of the pre-show. Hunter spearing has seen his world slowly falling apart, having never been beaten 3 weeks in a row in his entire career wrestling on the independent circuit. Hunter Spearing will need to turn it around quickly or else EAW management may see it fit to find someone to replace the once promising youngster.

.::Scene 1: Road to Recovery::.

The scene fades in from black to show a close-up of Hunter Spearing's face. he is wearing aviator sunglasses with a blank expression on his face. He licks his lips before beginning to speak.

.::Hunter Spearing::.

Last week was a new low for me and everything that I have stood for. Last week marked a time in my career that I can officially say disappointed everyone who ever trained me and helped me become the wrestler that I am today. Last week I lost to Maxwell Dachs, some crazy guy who walks around screaming at the top of his lungs about being a made-up champion.... The truth is that he did beat me and that is what has been paining me all week. The fact that I went lout there and let some nutjob get a victory over me. I let him make a mockery out of every promotion that I have fought in, every person that has spent time in their lives to train me, every person that has bought a t-shirt with my face on it was made to seem like a joke.I allowed him the opportunity to do that and for that I apologize to everyone who has supported me through-out the years.

But yet, many of the people in attendance that night took pleasure in watching him beat me. Many of them cheered him on as he screamed about Marvin the Martian type non-sense. Now why do you people enjoy watching me get beaten when I have done absolutely nothing to earn such disrespect?

I think it's because all of you at one point had a dream. A dream to be standing in that EAW ring but you were all too fat and lazy to go out and get it. Meanwhile, natural athletes such as myself were simply handed our athleticism. God gave me these incredible talents and I think that it eats each and every one of you on the inside that I can do this and you can't.

So you choose to cheer on the men who beat me rather than go out, hit the gym for a while, put down the shamrock shake and fight me yourself. All of you sitting in the stands cheering on my opponents are nothing more than a bunch of cowards.

While on the topic of cowards, I feel like this is a good time to start talking about my opponents for this week's Dynasty. I have been relegated to being a pre-show act and because of this, I am forced to work with second rate talent pieces of garbage. This week I get the pleasure of not just facing one of these pieces of trash, but three of them.

First let's talk about JJ Silva. Need I remind everyone that it was barely three weeks ago that I defeated you and left you lying in the middle of the ring. It was not long ago that you were talking a big game but my boot hit your face so hard that you didn't even remember when your next match was. I look forward to once again getting the opportunity to slamming your face into the mat and once again pinning you for the world to see when they search up our match on YouTube.

Next, let's move on too talk about the new guy, "The Ripper" Danny B. You must think you're so cool taking your nickname from some old english serial killer who was doing his thing farrrrrrr before you were even a thought. Your grandfather mustn't have never thought he would ever reach a level of disappointment as low as he probably reached when he heard that that was going to be your nickname. Well Danny boy, I'm glad that EAW management has allowed me to be the one to welcome you to the big time. I will take great pleasure in superkicking in your rich, spoiled face and causing you're first memories here to be of the lights in the arena as you are laying on your back.

And now onto Mr. KFC Franchise himself, Colonel Steve Sanders. You must be reaaaaaaalllllll high on yourself to already calling yourself the franchise before even making an appearance on the main card. Well allow me to be the one to show you what it's like when a REAL franchise player is wrestling when you get to step into the ring with me.

The only unknown that I have going into this match is which one of these three men is going to be the one that I defeat and use as a stepping stone to getting back onto the main card. Will it be JJ? A man I have already beaten once and will take a great deal of pride in doing it again. Maybe I'll use the rich new guy, Danny Boy, and drive his lambo straight to the top and maybe borrow some of his mommy and daddy's money along the way. I could use a new pair of sunglasses.

Or maybe it will be "Seven herbs and Spices" Sanders who will be laying on their back as the referee is counting to three.

All I know is that my losing streak is coming to an end this Friday night. I am confident that none of those three men will be able to defeat me because I have been training harder than I have ever trained before. I have learned new wrestling moves that I will be revealing to the world and can not wait to use these moves on the three men who have been placed in front of me.

Of course, the past week's have taught me that it takes more than just some trash talk to get a win here. These last few weeks have really caused me to question everything about my career. But this week, I am more confident than I have ever been before when entering a match. These past weeks have caused me to realize I need to look into my past and come up with a fool-proof way to ensure that I am the one who is victorious this week. By looking into my past, I have found exactly what I need...

The camera pans out to show that Hunter has been holding a sledgehammer the entire promo. A cocky smile forms on Hunter's face as he shakes the hand that is holding the sledgehammer.

.::Hunter Spearing::.

It has been a few years since the last time I needed an extra boost of confidence, something to make me even more confident. I haven't had to bring this thing out of storage in quite some time. Desperate times have called for desperate measures and it looks like I will need to start relying on my old tricks in order to succeed here. I am going to have to dig deep into my past to pull out the ways that I have made myself a champion elsewhere. Some call it cheating, I call it being an opportunist. 

I have been too nice to the other wrestlers here in the EAW. I have been treating them with farrrrrr too much respect. Well no more! From here on out I will be taking every advantage and opportunity I have in a match to inflict as much pain and punishment as I can and if it comes down to it, I'll steal a victory or two.

Natural Selection is not for the faint of heart and it seems like the EAW is about to become a little less family friendly.

Hunter raises the sledgehammer and points it into the camera as the scene fades to black.

.::END SCENE 1::.

To Be Continued....

Zach Genesis
Post April 14th 2015, 11:58 pm by Zach Genesis
VOLUME TWO, CHAPTER TEN - MIND GAMES (PARIS, FRANCE)
(Showdown Promo #1)
"First we are, ever to fall off of the earth…" - "Bloody Cape" by Deftones

Mind games…aren't they everyone? Isn't that shit surrounding us everywhere we go? Every single waking minute, and waking second? I mean yeah we can temporarily give ourselves the illusion that everything is all sunshine and rainbows, and happy and dandy whilst you go ahead and enjoy yourselves by sipping on your beloved OJ…but eventually it will hit you. Eventually it will come up on you. Eventually…when you least expect it…it will plain just pounce it's fucking self on top of you …and then there you stand. Unsure of what to make of this. "Why do I think I can't do this?" "Why do I think I can't get through this…" "Why…is it that every time I'm about to do something…my mind immediately caves in and I just feel…I just KNOW that I will fall short?"

Paris, France…city of love right? I mean that's the general thing people believe about this city right? Romance…candles…dinners…sleazy as fuck Frenchman thinking they can pick up tourist girls just by utter three words in French to them whilst they're smiling…I kid I kid…mostly. Anyway Showdown have selected this stop in their final edition of wrasslin' before the Grand Rampage takes place…which by the way my goal for that match isn't to win…it's just to merely survive for as long as I can…and what have the EAW bookers decided to do? The almighty board of directors? The smart wisdom of Damien Murrow? Have decided to book me in a match this week…against Devan Dubian.

Now before I have to do what I have to do and before I begin my weekly fun session of recording this little promo videos for EAW.com, I'll just say this first. Devan Dubian…I have nothing but the utmost respect for you man. Back when I was in Dallas, Texas whilst I was wrestling in high school gyms in front of like 30 people three times week, I watched you on my television set Dubian…watched you wrestle…compete…I watched you hone your craft.

I've seen you call names and kick ass for years and years and well…look at where we stand. Seven nights away from not just the Grand Rampage but my FIRST EVER Grand Rampage match. I'm facing off against one of the hot favourites. One of the guys I say that you can ask any elitist or vixen in our locker room and a fair amount of them will pick him as one of the potential winners…Devan…Dubian.

So the question remains…how does a guy who still considers himself a newbie…yes…I do consider myself a newbie, what even with my Interwire Championship belt and all. But back on track…how does a newbie defeat…a veteran? A guy who's ran the ropes all too many times? A man who knows EAW from the back of his palm and knows every single part of this business, this industry…and what we do for a living…like it's all just common nature to him?

Well…you do what any professional does. Any athlete does. Any person who works in any type of professional industry…you study. As I was growing up through school, college and all of that yoohah my dad used to always remind me that "You never stop learning." And you know what? He's correct…he's DAMN correct. You sit down…you watch old matches…relive footage. And after hours and hours and HOURS OF WATCHING THAT FOOTAGE you BETTER WELL DAMN HOPE that you've worked out your game plan heading into that battle on a day that ain't Saturday.

Your game plan is crucial. It's integral. It's an absolute necessity if you're going to have even the slightest hope of survival in that ring…that environment…that very place we call home. You need to know how you'll approach the battle right down to the end…from the second that bell rings…to the second that bell rings once again…from the start to finish…you need to have checked…everything needs to be locked down…and fixed.

And you know what I learnt Dubian? You know what I learnt at the end of the day right? After watching my "idol" wrestle, watching match after match, segment after segment, moment after fucking moment…there's one thing. One single thing that I was able to take away from it all…is that…that move? That move you hit on all those people to end the match…what is it called…the…the Bleeding Edge is it? The Bleeding Edge…that move…when it's all said and done when we all THINK it's over then BOOM! It connects and Devan Dubian has just done the unthinkable and has successfully killed his opponent! WOW!

But…in all those matches that you end with that move. In all those matches that you decided that ending it with that…you know what I've noticed right? Every single thing…every single thing you do in your matches…it all boils down to that move doesn't it? I mean that's YOUR win condition! You have to hit that move! No matter what happens in the match, no matter what takes place it all just has to COME DOWN TO THAT RIGHT!?

So here I've been thinking, contemplating, jotting notes on my pad, getting sidetracked since Mortal Kombat X just came out and I had to get it imported here then going back to thinking again then suddenly low and behold…it has to be all about that move right…all about you hitting that Bleeding Edge on me! THAT'S IT ISN'T IT!? I CRACKED THE DEVAN DUBIAN CODE! Stop the Bleeding Edge…and me, you and even my grandmother who's 83 years old can defeat Devan Dubian.

Because the reason they get hit with that move…it's because they're vulnerable. They're left in a vulnerable state and they keep on getting rocked with that move…they put themselves in that position and you…YOU Devan Dubian decide to take advantage of that…well that isn't happening. That isn't happening this Saturday night, that isn't happening at the Grand Rampage next week and that isn't happening EVER. I'm going to have my mind focused, my mind concentrated…and I ain't going to let any of this mind games bullshit phase me.

Yeah you heard me Dubian…MIND GAMES. Because when it comes down to it that's what this is right? Because every single opponent that has ever come face to face with you…they're dreading The Bleeding Edge…they know what's coming up…they know that they'll have to face that move at some point. WELL NOT ME. NOT FUCKING ME. BECAUSE IN THAT RING I WILL BE WAITING…FOCUSING…ALL MY ENERGY AND EVERY THING I WILL HAVE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY WILL BE ALL FOCUSED ON MAKING SURE I CAN TAKE YOU DOWN…

Making sure that your tactics won't work against me…because I'll be prepared…I'll be ready. I'll be ready for you to hit me with whatever you got and I WILL be ready to go…because you're going to face someone who won't be phased…and you won't know what to do and the ABSOLUTE SECOND I SEE THAT I will pounce Dubian…I will connect with the Southern Comfort and that's all she'll write…

One…

Two...

Three…

"Cross your heart and pray the ocean will take us all the way in…"
J-Dynasty 2?
Post April 14th 2015, 10:48 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Tiberius Jones and Joseph Anubis are seen in a dark theater like environment with a giant flat screen playing a video of EAW performers, it seems to be a history of the NE Champions and their most historic bouts. Tiberius sits there smug and seemingly not impressed, while Anubis seems sterner with business to be said while the video of champions comes to a pause.

Anubis: As I weigh the National Elite, or Extreme, championship and all its champions upon my weighing scale it amazes me as to how much respect the men who have worn it have garnered despite the champions being so different, my amazement comes due to the fact most of the time people do not accept diversity and valuing things different than what they deem prestigious, but they do for people with a hunk of gold. Recently in my times of travel, I’ve come to realize that most people have a narrow sense of what is to be valued in the world, not seeing this great home of ours for all it is, to appreciate all the elements in play. So you like those sunny days where the sky shines bright where you can go out with your friends and get crisp tan, but that doesn’t mean you ought to shun the rain that fills the wells and keeps the plants growing lushly green, you may like to mimic volcanoes at your science fair at school, but that doesn’t mean earthquakes that crack the grand below you don’t warrant the same kind of reverence as molten rocks spat out to the sky to fall on those below. The point I’m making is, my client Tiberius Jones has never purported to be some mountain of a man, or the type of justice administrating force to bring that NE championship into adulthood as the 18th champion, or let alone claimed to be the type of man to win each night like he was destined to tear through this roster with a 37 long streak of victories without loss all year, all great things to be I’m sure, but just not what my client brings to the table. Yet my client has been underestimated in front of the likes of Kevin Devastation because my client is a lightweight, management has not considered my client ready for the NE champion and Christopher Corrupt will claim he can’t take my client as serious as he would because my client doesn’t win all the time, my client got pinned in a tag team contest. Well excuse my client Christopher! But he did not come here to kill himself in that ring for matches people will forget in a fortnight just because a few nimrods paid for some cheap tickets expecting for a performance that happens when the lights shine brightest, or because you have grown to have a taste for worrying about small details, my client has a big picture to fulfill! My client is the man that when the game is tied and you need a game clincher, he will beat the buzzard because he has that “clutch”. My client more than anybody else has the ability to pickpocket what people think they have securely in the bag, my client is the man in the mist who digs knives into those caught in his sights, and my client can be trusted to rob this company blind of whatever he so chooses!

Tiberius makes an obnoxious confident grunt as he smiles and runs his fingers across his afro, he laughs and nudges his friend Anubis like it’s a game.

TJ: And that NE championship is quite the gem I have decided to consider. What do they call that thing? The most prestigious championship in the company on the way to world gold? They say its history is stacked. But honestly, even after Jackal here told me to observe the history of this championship and its past holders, I can’t say any of these people I watched, including Corrupt, have anything on me.

And don’t you get it twisted Corrupt, ain’t nobody trying to be like you. There are differences in things anyone involved with what they do can spot in a heartbeat, any street punk can tell a difference between a fellow thug and a gangsta, any passing broad can tell a value village handbag vs a vintage Louis Vuitton, and anyone in EAW with eyes can tell the clear cut divide between what you were vs what I AM, you never had the style I got. Man, you were Cleopatra’s purse carrier to get ahead, kissing ass and getting your nose all brown, I walked in and snatched mine because Sebastian wasn’t slick enough to keep up, you played the game they told you to, I play the game makers. You never had flash, but at least you had substance, but now you got neither, how are going to compete with me who has BOTH? You going to bore me to death about your work ethic and that team of stooges you call trainers? Or maybe you’re really serious about that nonsense about tapping into your roots when need be? You can’t beat your superior man when he is submerged into EVERYTHING that he is, while you take taps and scoops of what you are like some soft amateur who can’t go all the way, you have no chance against me on Dynasty when I come to play for real!

But I’ll give you your due, after we split to walk different paths, you somehow managed to grab championship gold before me, a derange turn of events that cleared my mind to a few things. See when you can beat a champion or someone that becomes a champion that inherently means you can be a champion, or so you begin to think. Yet people for all my life told me I couldn’t be a champion, so I couldn’t get how you became champion, I beat you and a number of people allowed to face you for the title, but I wasn’t even eligible to be on a poll to face you because I wasn’t ready? That’s when I realized there was nothing logical about who is a contender and who was considered the best, in the grand scheme of things there was no reason for me to pay my dues, or believe that you or any former and current champion of any division was better than me! It’s all about being in the right place, it’s all about getting the right attention and doing the job when the job most needs to be done. That championship…….that BELT is not truly about honour, prestige or anything so pristine, it’s about what you can do with it and where it can take you, it’s like the ultimate coin to pay at the toll. I have a freer outlook about it than you do Corrupt, I have something greater in mind for the NE Championship than you could ever imagine, so when I put you down on Dynasty stay down to enjoy what you were a part of to begin while it became bigger than you, sit there and watch as the stars above you in the night sky shift and new constellations form in patterns that only I could make.

Jones swipes his hand over his mouth and then exhales out a bright gold smoke into the camera in the dark and the scene ends.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo
Post April 14th 2015, 10:01 pm by -
Dynasty Promo

* The camera turns on as it enter the town of Lexington Kentucky at JJ's Personal Gym. JJ has finished his training and he looks over to the camera crew*

" Ahh so you have finally arrived. For those of you who may not know I'm The Icon JJ Silva, and I'm the most destructive, sadistic, twisted, ruthless and malicious superstar that Dynasty has too offer. Now last time I was in a Dynasty ring, Hunter Spearing got a few cheap lucky shots in and covered me 1...2...3. That one moment has been replaying in my head... But you see even as talented as I am, everyone has an off night. Be as it may I have another shot a Hunter and this time... This time i'm a man on a mission and I don't need to win this match to feel satisfaction over my performance that's not why i'm here.

* JJ get's up and walks to the wall mirrors in the gym and looks into his own eyes.*

I'm here to dismantle all of Dynasty and eradicate the corrupted and rebuild it all through these eyes. You see this is my dynasty, this is my destiny! I will destroy anyone who stands in front of me!!

* JJ Quickly Turns To The Camera*

Danny B, Steve Sanders... Hunter Spearing. *JJ gets a sadistic grin on his face* You 3 have crossed the wrong path at the wrong time... Your just stepping stones on my way of cleaning out the corrupt. This is not simply a match, this is a fight!This is where it all matters the most. Everyone wants to be apart of the main card... But what separates me from the rest of you is i'm destined for greatness. I'm the chosen one of the revolution of entire EAW! Friday I will fight to the death too enforce my revolution. Too make this as simple as possible Change is here! Revolution is Here! Everytime I speak I will  be heard. I'm the voice of the voiceless, I'm The Icon JJ Silva and I am the one man legion. I just ask you to remember one thing...

Preach Anarchy and we're all free....

* The Camera fades out with JJ Raising his arms and head pointed to the sky. *
Angel.
Post April 14th 2015, 9:21 pm by Angel.
 (The scene begins by displaying the city of Paris, France. After displaying a good portion of the city, is can be saw that the view is coming from the upper areas of the Eiffel Tower. Standing at one of the balcony areas is Nick Angel. He is wearing a solid black suit and a red tie. He is holding a bouquet of roses in his left hand and he then checks his watch.)

Nick: It's been an hour. Where the hell is she? Have I been stood up?

(A tear trickles down the face of Nick Angel.)

(Nick Angel then wipes his face before checking his watch once more.)

Nick: I love her and treat her great and this is how I'm treated.

???: NICK! HEY NICK!

(Nick turns excitedly to his right.)

Nick: Finally, she's here!

(Venom runs into view breathing heavily as he's trying to catch his breath. He takes a quick drink of a beer that is in his right hand. Nick sighs with annoyance.)

Nick: Ugh... it's only you. What are you doing here?

Venom: Well I was hanging out in the hotel room watching some of these french shows. And they were speaking some gibberish I couldn't understand and I was runnin' low on beer. So you know what I did? Well I got last bottle of beer, I combed my amazing hair. And drove to get some beer. But I then decided that I would drop in on my ol' pal, Nicholas Angel on his date. I was gonna be the third wheel for the night to make things hard on ya, but I guess the jokes on me.

Nick: You have to be kidding me.

Venom: It's that attitude that keeps the ladies away. No wonder you got stood up. But if you're feelin' lonely, we could just go find Ventura and he can cast some of his dreams and do his magic act and the rest of that voodoo stuff of his and get somebody to go on a date with ya. That's would I would do if I was you, since it's probably the only way you're gonna get a date.

Nick: I don't want Ventura to drug a woman.

Venom: Who said anything about drugs?

Nick: Never mind....

Venom: How about we talk about our good friend, Alexander? Maybe that will make you feel better.
Nick: Fine, I guess we have to do that sooner or later.

Venom: That's the spirit, even though you lack enthusiasm. If you had more of it, you wouldn't have a problem with the ladies. I can give you a few pointers if you want.

Nick: I don't need pointers from you.

Venom: Pointers….?

(Nick lets out another sigh as he rubs his head for a moment.)

Nick: Are you ever sober?

Venom: Nope.

(Venom takes the roses out of Nick's hand and puts them in a nearby trash bin. He then takes them back out and hands them back to Nick.)

Venom: You might out to keep those. You'll need them when I’m giving you pointers later.
(Venom finishes off his beer and throws it in a nearby trash bin.)

Venom: Man, I’m out of beer, time to go get some.

(Venom and Nick go to the bottom of the tower as Venom looks around.)

Venom: Now.... where did I put my car?

(Nick begins to speak as Venom begins to search around for his car.)

Nick: You see. I’m tired of losing battles to the very elitist named Alex Anderson. Maybe it’s because it’s been a fluke. Maybe it’s because he’s been lucky that he gets to be in the right place at the right time. In Showdown though? That will not be the case. Alex Anderson will not be in the right place at the right time because it will be a handicap match. While I do acknowledge that Alex may be courageous, he will not be courageous enough to encounter his ultimate fate. That would be losing to a very determined duo of Venom and I aiming to restore our pride. And I can assure you that we don’t even need the man that distastes Alex Anderson more than either of us, which would be Johnny Ventura. Not that I need any extra motivation to bring up my “A” game so to speak as I am going against a man that I’m not exactly fond of. But the idea of losing to the same man not once, not twice but three times in a recent time span makes me sick to the stomach. I’m asking myself, why have I’ve been in the losing end to Alex Anderson for quite a few times? Is it because Alex Anderson has evolved as an elitist? Yes and no. You see, while Alex Anderson has matured to an extent when it comes to in-ring abilities, let us not overhype Alex Anderson’s abilities. I will acknowledge that Alex can bring a lot to the table when it comes to the ring since he’s a talented lad, but he’s not ready for the spotlight. He would like to think just because he has millions of fans behind him makes him think he would have a lot of influence as to why he will reign over Showdown. Newsflash, I didn’t know that your popularity with the common man would dictate if you would be a main eventer. If anything, what would dictate whether you are elevating yourself upon the hierarchy among elitists are your performances. This edition of Showdown? It only takes a match to bring Alex Anderson down to earth. You speak that adversity is your fuel, so be it. Your adversity upcoming Showdown? Confronting two guys who would love more than nothing but to give you a reality check while damaging you physically, mentally and psychologically. You will also face adversaries who are determined to restore a bit of pride in them before Pain for Pride season begins. Adversity may be your fuel, but you know what is our fuel? The ability to perform a champion week in and week out. And you know what a champion in our eyes is? A champion is someone who gets up when he normally can’t. You can fuel your opinion on adversity while having millions on your back. But guess what if you fuel your journey based on the opinion of what others think? You are going to run out of gas and that is what eventually going to happen in Showdown. 

(Nick and Venom continue to looks for Venom's car. They both stop and take a break.)

Venom: Nice word there, pal. Now let me show you how it's done.

(Venom takes a deep breath for slowly exhaling.)

Venom: Alex pal.... can I call you my pal? I hope so, because I think since you got involved with the Holy Bitches.... excuse my language, Holy Bridges... that we have become pretty good pals. Wouldn't you agree? But I’m drifting off course. My other pals, crazy Voodoo master, Ventura and the guy who can't not be a stick in the mud for a day in his life, Nick Angel may disagree. They probably see you as a pest, but it's been fun keepin' you around. You have proven to be amusing. For example, if i'm ever board, I just think about our next encounter. Whether it's us beating you up, or you stealing a victory from under our noses, it always proves to be a fun experience. Not to mention your relentlessness is for an irrelevant cause since you'll never achieve it, that being you winning the Grand Rampage, you still never fail to be a thorn in our side. But I don't find you unpleasant, which I know that's rare in your case. 

(Venom reaches into his pockets and pulls out a small flask and his face lights up.)

Venom: Hell yeah. Man, I thought I had forgotten this.

(Venom takes a drink from the flask.)

Venom: Ahh that hits the spot. But where was I? Man, alcohol really does contribute to memory loss... really short term memory loss in my case. Have you ever had that problem, Alex? You just be hanging out and drinking a beer and you can't recall what you did 30 seconds before? I bet ya it has somethin' to do with them brain cells up in our heads. Oh yeah.... you're quite talented, BUT I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD YOU DID IN THAT MOVIE OF YOURS WHEN YOU TRAVELED AROUND WITH THAT BLUE WARLOCK... Aladdin wasn't it? Well, despite that ass whoopin' you and your esteemed colleagues... would I say colleagues or tag partners? Or maybe I should call them allies of yours? I'm getting off track again, despite the struggles we had against you, Dubian, and Daniels, you don't see me over here drowning my upset feels in-

Nick: Did you really just say feels?

Venom: Yeah, you had your feels hurt when you got stood up a few minutes ago, didn't you? But I don't drown myself in alcohol if my feels are hurt, I just drink for fun. That's the difference between us, I don't make excuses. If you lose a big match or something doesn't go your way, we can always come to expect that the opening segment of the following Showdown to be the "Alex Anderson Bitching Hour". Catchy name, name huh? But do you understand, Alex? Grand Rampage is following this Showdown, so you may not get your segment then, but I can assume that the Showdown after the Grand Rampage will be "Special Showdown- Alex Anderson Bitching Edition." Another catchy name, huh? But let me clarify. Your struggles that will occur over the next couple of weeks will give you so much to complain about that you'll just have to take Showdown hostage to air your grievances.

(Venom continues to search for his car for another minute before finally stopping.)

Venom: Oh... that's right. I walked here.

(Nick looks at Venom with an expression of a mix between bewilderment and anger.)

Nick: We've been walking around this parking lot.... for 10 damn minutes. And you just remembered you walked the half a mile it is from our apartment building?

Venom: It's them brain cells in my head. I just talked about that to, Alex. Don't you ever listen.

Nick: Forget it, we'll take my car

???: Nick! There you are!

(Nick turns around as a brunette runs up to him.)

Nina: Sorry I’m late.

(Nick turns to Venom and smirks.)

Nick: That's fine; we'll just go to a restaurant.

(Nick and Nina walk down to the end of the line of cars in the parking lot and get into Nick's car.)
Venom: Hey... what about me? I still need to get beer.

Nick: You can walk there.

(Nick pulls out of the parking lot and him and the woman drive away leaving Venom in the parking lot.)

Venom: Man, I really need to teach him some manners. Now... where is our hotel and a place that sells alcohol.

(Venom begins looking around as he continues to look confused.)

Venom: Aha, that way!

(Venom begins to run down the street to a series of stores as he disappears from view around a nearby corner.)

(The camera fades to black.)
Montell Smooth
Post April 14th 2015, 8:49 pm by Montell Smooth
*The scene begins with cameras outside of a mansion in Franklin, Massachusetts. The production team approaches the mansion as Montell Smooth opens the front door, and allows the production team inside of his home.*

Thank you for coming to my home, I invited you all today because I had a very important message to share with everyone, and I had something to show all of you. Don't you feel special? Where's my genie in the bottle? Where's my three wishes? Because right about now, I wish I could be all of you. Because each and every one of you is in the presence of Greatness, In the presence of the epitomization of perfection, In the presence of "The Essence of Excellence," In the presence of Montell Smooth. So follow me.....

*Montell Smooth leads the production team down the hall, opens the door and walks into another room.*

Before I show all of you whats behind that curtain over there, I have a few things I need to address first. I am hear to congratulate Vance Tybull. I told all of you I was never wrong, and I wasn't. I told all of you that Vance Tybull was talented, and had a bright future ahead of him, I was right. Vance Tybull defeated Montell Smooth. He needed a lot of help to do it, but at the end of the day he did it. He deserves a round of applause. Let's be real though, we all know if TLA didn't cause the distraction, things would be a lot different. In a fair one on one match, Vance Tybull, along side with the rest of the EAW roster, doesn't stand a chance. But he deserves props. The fact that he was able to last that long in the ring with "The Essence of Excellence," proves that he's as good as I said he was. The fact that he was able to last long enough for TLA to run out there and cost me the match, proves he is amazing. Anyone who can last that long with the Greatest of All Time, has to be good. 

That was the first thing, the next thing I need to address is one of my opponents next week, TLA. TLA has been a thorn in my side since he came out that day and disrespected me. TLA made a mistake, nobody wants to be on Montell Smooth's bad side. That's exactly where he got himself. He disrespect me the moment he walked out to the ring to shake my hand. You never seen Montell Smooth walking out, shaking people's hands, trying to steal their spotlight. TLA ruined my celebration. TLA tried to bum of my blinding spotlight. He tried to steal from me, that's disrespectful. The spotlight should always be on Montell Smooth. The posters, the signatures, the videos, should be with this beautiful face. TLA tried to steal the spotlight, and when he did, he disrespected me, and when someone disrespects me, they get their ass kicked, and thats exactly what happened to TLA a couple of weeks ago, and thats exactly whats going to happen again on Friday.

And the last thing I need to address is TLA's partner on Dynasty. Mr. Carlos Rosso. I want to apologize Carlos. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I don't have an issue with you, I hardly know you, and I'm sure you're a fantastic individual. The reason I made light of your accomplishments, and made light of your promotion to prove a point. It's nothing against you, or nothing against your partner in crime, GI Styles. It's just the fact that GI Styles and yourself are promoted over me is a joke. I'm one of the greatest of all time, and no disrespect intended, but you and GI Styles are nobodies here. What EAW is doing to me is disrespectful. I remember a few years ago I was the man here, and because of that we put you're company out of business. Now all of a sudden, you and GI Styles are the ones being promoted, not me. So the guys who worked for the company that died, are the guys that EAW wants to promote now? Makes a lot of sense doesn't it. I suggest they pick wisely who they want to be the man around here, because promoting them over Montell Smooth is what killed CWF in the first place. Zack Crash and the rest of the board needs to learn from your mistakes Carlos. 

Also another thing Carlos said was that he's very confident in his chances of winning the Grand Rampage, but he understands he probably won't because the odds are 30 to 1. Sounds like a cop out to me Carlos. It sounds to me you aren't confident that you can win the Grand Rampage. What does that even mean, the odds are 30 to 1? There's no odds, this isn't a matter of probability. This isn't ping pong balls in a hopper, no one is picking names out of a hat. Carlos, you're already making excuses. Me? I'm confident, this isnt a 30 to 1 odds, I know how good I am, and I'm the best here in EAW. So not only am I confident, I am 100% certain I'm going to win the Grand Rampage. Yeah, 100%, thats the real probablity, Carlos. So, listen to me when I tell you this Carlos.....

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I DRAW NUMBER 1! NUMBER 2! NUMBER 3! NUMBER 4! NUMBER 5! NUMBER 6! NUMBER 7! NUMBER 8! NUMBER 9! NUMBER 10! NUMBER 11!

*Montell Smooth pauses to catch his breath before he continues to speak again*

NUMBER 12! NUMBER 13! NUMBER 14! NUMBER 15! NUMBER 16! NUMBER 17! NUMBER 18! NUMBER 19! NUMBER 20! NUMBER 21! NUMBER 21!

*Montell Smooth stops again to catch his breath and clears his throat.*

I'm sorry excuse me for one second.

*Montell Smooth takes a water from the coffee table and takes a sip.*

NUMBER 22! NUMBER 23! NUMBER 24! NUMBER 25! NUMBER 26! NUMBER 27! NUMBER 28! OR NUMBER 29!!! And If Dubian wasn't already number 30, I could enter number 30, and I would win too. 

So now that I got all of that off of my chest, Let me show you the reason you're all here.

*Montell Smooth pulls down the curtain to reveal a glass trophy case containing all the Championships he has won in Elite Answers Wrestling. Montell Smooth opens the case, and pulls out the Hardcore Championship.*

This right here, for all of the children that only know what Elite is, is the EAW Hardcore Championship. This is the first Championship I have ever won here in EAW. I defeated the beloved Heart Break Boy to win this championship. There's another example of someone else promoted over me, maybe I should be the one in the center of the Grand Rampage poster because I made a name for myself kicking his ass. Except if I was the one on the Grand Rampage poster, I would be facing the camera because I'm not ugly. 

*Montell Smooth puts the Hardcore Championship back and takes out the Interbranded Championship*

Here it is, the second Championship I won, the EAW Interbranded Heavyweight Championship. I remember I won the EAW Interbranded Championship at Territorial Invasion when I defeated Nik-e-G in his own match, a ladder match, and then I went on to be, in my personal opinion, an opinion everyone should share, the greatest Interbranded Champion of all time.

*Montell Smooth puts the Interbranded Championship back in the case and pulls out the Interwire Championship*

King of Extreme 2010, what more can I say.

*Montell Smooth puts the Interwire Championship back in the case and pulls out the EAW tag team championship.*

Here is is, the last title I won here in EAW. Although when looking at the rest of my little trophy case, it might not seem like a big deal, but this title means a lot to me. I won this championship with Dorin. Dorin was a really great person. A young kid from Romania who came to the United States to follow his dream of becoming a professional wrestler. My parents being immigrants themselves, it's something I can relate too, and something I respect. Dorin wasn't the biggest wrestler, wasn't the smartest wrestler, wasn't even the most talented wrestler, but he was the most passionate wrestler. He loved this industry and we busted his ass. Sure, I could have easily stayed solo, maybe win another world title, but it felt good to help a young kid out. I gave back to the industry, that gave so much to me. If it wasn't for Mak believing in me when no one else did, I would not be here today. I helped Dorin accomplish his dream, and to see the joy on his face, brought joy to me. Dorin is a great person, and I love him. He's a great friend and that's why this Championship means this much to me. 

*Montell Smooth  puts the EAW Tag Team Championship back in the case, and takes out the EAW Championship.*

Here it is, The EAW Championship. Something GI Styles and Carlos never had, something GI Styles and Carlos will never have. You know what this means? This means I'm the man. Let me ask you guys a simple math question. What's this plus all of that? I'm a God damn Grand Slam Champion, Carlos are you? GI are you? TLA are you? Hey camera man, are you? Every fat ass loser watching this at home, are you? Nope. Not a chance. Never in your life time. Don't even think about it. 

*Montell Smooth puts back the EAW Championship and takes out a cardboard cut out of an EAW Hall of Fame plaque.*

You see this? This is what I should have in this case. The fact that I'm not in the EAW Hall of Fame makes me sick. This is an even bigger joke than Pete Rose not being in the Baseball Hall of Fame. I am the Greatest Elitist of All Time. Hell, putting the entire class of 2014 into the Hall of Fame without even giving Montell Smooth a call must be an SNL skit. I am constantly disrespected by these people, and I still always come back, and I still always bust my ass for them, and they never show any appreciation for anything Montell Smooth has done. Not only do they show no appreciation for anything, it seems they take advantage of any opportunity they can to disrespect me.

*Montell Smooth shoves the cardboard cut out down the back of his pants, wipes himself before tossing it on the ground.*

Did you see that? That's right I wipe my ass with the EAW Hall of fame.

*Montell Smooth pulls out a picture of Sebstian Monroe.*

Do you know who this is? This is the luckiest man in all of EAW. He was given the greatest EAW Elitist of all time on his brand, and he disrespects me.

*Montell Smooth wipes himself with the picture of Monroe.*

I wipe my ass with Sebastian Monroe.

*Montell Smooth takes a picture of the EAW audience.*

Do you guys see this? That's right this is a picture of all of you. All of you people watching at home, the EAW fans. I came back for you people. I love you people, I respect you people. I came back to save the business I love, so that you people can sit at home and watch this, and watch me. I came back to make EAW cool, sure you all embraced me, I come out you chant my name, you stand up, and you clap. I appreciate it, I really do. But each and every day, Zack Crash, his board members, and Sebastian Monroe disrespect me, and each and everyone of you allow it. All of you do nothing, I did so much for you, I came back to save this for you. I'm a millionaire I don't need this. I do so much for you, but for me you assholes, do nothing. When you allow people do disrespect me, you yourself disrespect me. When you all disrespected Montell Smooth, you turned your back on me. So now, I turn my back on you.

*Montell Smooth wipes himself with the picture of the EAW crowd.*

I wipe my ass with you people. I signed this contract for you. The hell with you. I have a long time left on this contract, and I'm  not going to spend it doing anything else for you pieces of garbage. I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm here for Montell Smooth. I got a huge ego, I know how good I am, and while I'm here, I might as well stroke it. I'm not here to make this cool for you any more. I'm here for me. Hell, I'm going to spend the remainder of my contract stat padding. That's right I'm going to win the Grand Rampage, I'm going to headline Pain for Pride, and I am going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Then you will have no choice to respect me. Until then you can all kiss my ass, and get out of my house.

*Montell Smooth shows the production crew to the door before slamming it shut in their faces.*
StarrStan
Post April 14th 2015, 5:00 pm by StarrStan
[The champion dusts off his microphone]

It’s been awhile since America’s champion has addressed his people. A few weeks ago we celebrated my victory together. An entire country rejoiced when I defeated Norman Hellion for the Answers World Championship. Since the night my debt was announced, however, I’ve heard some doubts. I’ve gotten a lot of concerns about my match at Grand Rampage. Some doubters think I won’t be able to top this monster. Others think RAGNAROK will always stand tall over the elite. Let me keep my faithful back home strong. I still plan on returning from the world tour with the Answers World Championship. I plan on showing up at EAW’s annual draft as America’s Champion. Brody won’t be able to take that title from me. NO ONE will be able to stop me from completing my goal. Brody acts like a psycho. He looks like a monster. Norman Hellion didn’t fool me. I knew he was beatable, one way or another. What makes anyone think I won’t go to the same lengths to defend this title as I did to win it? I’m a four time world champion in this company. That distinction doesn’t come around often. That’s years and years of hard work. Don’t expect me to lay down for a kid who spent years and years in an insane asylum, and thinks because he stood next to the big boys for a few months that he became a big boy. Brody isn’t a big boy. He isn’t a real top guy. He looks like one, but he’s not. Dr. Vance talks him up to be one, but he’s not. He was the third wheel of the original RAGNAROK, and now he’s hanging onto the main event thread. I’m cutting the line at Grand Rampage. I’m kicking him straight in the face and I’m going to watch him fall back to reality. You’re not in the crazy hut anymore, Brody. You’re in the real world. You’re in my world.

This week we get a taste of what I’m going to do to Brody in our world title match. Now I know Brody has seemingly gotten the best of me the past few weeks. But I was fighting the same battle RAGNAROK has thrown at me for months now. The numbers battle. Continuously playing the numbers game against a seemingly unstoppable force. Norman thought he was unstoppable. I showed him. It was Lannister who interfered on my behalf but it was I who orchestrated the fall of the man that no one thought could lose.  This week Brody and his teammates will lose, just like Brody will lose at Grand Rampage. I have no doubts that Jamie and I will conquer our foes. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 on 2. You could stack the numbers even more in the challengers favor, but I’ve always dealt with the numbers game and survived. My whole career I’ve dealt with manipulative and conniving stables. They’ve never been able to defeat me. I will still be standing there after RAGNAROK is gone. I will still be standing there after the Vendettas are gone. Even after the next Game of Thrones stable pops up, I will still be standing tall. I will still be standing tall as the most elite and still your world champion. ELITE crumbled at our own hands last year, but the most elite rose from those ashes. Despite what Devan Dubian’s t-shirt says or what Brain Daniels chants, I am the most elite. The gold around my waist proves that.  

[Starr takes a glance at the championship over his shoulder]

The champions will always stand tall. There’s a reason you three are challengers. You’ll never be real champions. None of you have in it you. We’ll prove that this week.
TLA
Post April 14th 2015, 2:26 pm by TLA
Witness! In Columbia some say Mustafa talks a lot. However, Mustafa humbly suggests that he has nothing on TLA when he has had a few too many drinks. When the Sexual Panther is in the club few can stay on their feet longer than him and his stamina after he leaves the club is enough to make even Mustafa jealous.

TLA: Okay ladies who wants another drink on La Pantera Sexual? I got the money to bring you bitches the alcohol you so desperately need. Escuchame hermanos! Did you hear me brothers? FREE PUSSY ON THE HOUSE!

TLA looks at a particularly nasty Columbian girl who is flashing him. Mustafa must say that she may not be that nasty but her tits appear to be mismatched which ruins the entire thing. So disgusting Mustafa would not even include her as one of his thousand wives.

TLA: Except you. You ain’t free. You gotta pay if you want some d tonight. DRINK UP BITCHES! ES UNA FIESTA!

So preoccupied was TLA that he failed to notice a very familiar face standing behind him. Few others failed to notice as this man has entered with a large team of expensive looking security which has earned him looks of contempt from the Columbian locals... some of whom Mustafa suggests may have committed criminal offenses but understanding Mustafa would of course not judge...

TLA: Dios mio, Esteban why you gotta blind me like that! Get this whiteness away from me!

The son of Camila Pantera and TLA’s father Pantera Sr Mustafa suspects. This boy is young yet he somehow has entered this nightclub through a loophole in Columbian law. TLA refers to his brother Esteban’s much lighter skin color here.  Mustafa has no patience for matters of racism, for in Africa Mustafa considers all to be brothers. Mustafa believes that in the human origin we all collectively share thus rendering any differences obsolete. Mustafa therefore has no business in responding to such mockery, however he doubts that Esteban will take too kindly to TLA who has since put on dark sunglasses even within the dark environment of the nightclub.

Esteban: I bet. Now TLA I have had enough of this from you. I came all the way down here to Columbia and I expect you to show me a good time.

TLA: Jajajajaja I can see you clearly now! Look bitches it is my douchebag brother Esteban! Don’t worry Esteban. I got what you need.

TLA calls over the ugly Columbian girl with the mismatched titties to show Esteban a good time. Mustafa was far younger than this boy when he first had a good time. Mustafa would not wish it to be with this particular harlot however. No Mustafa deserves far better for his first time and so it was!

TLA: Watch out Esteban! She’s got more diseases than all of South America combined! You’ll love her!

Esteban does not seem interested and truly Mustafa believes this to be wise. However Mustafa must wonder from his body language if Esteban is truly interested in any of the fine women who make up TLA’s harem.

Esteban: TLA you need to focus. You have a big match teaming with Carlos Rosso coming up and I realize that tag teaming has never really been your strong suit. I’m here to show you some brotherly love and get you back on the road to victory!

TLA: Fuck yo love homie. I don’t swing that way. This is just like when we were little and you told me that it was normal for little boys to take showers together. I didn’t believe you then and I damn sure don’t believe you now! Bitches the Sexual Panther needs you!

Such distress Mustafa has never seen before as the bitches surround likely homosexual Esteban! Mustafa’s good friends in ISIS would no doubt stone to death poor Esteban yet in truth most of the women in this fine establishment would suffer the same fate. Mustafa however, as influential as he is may select a few attractive ones as wives. Do not think Mustafa perverted and selfish in this rather witness how Mustafa so cares for human life...

Esteban: Well TLA I still wish you would’ve accepted my offer when we were little. My childhood was traumatized because of it.

TLA: Trauma is exactly what’s in store for Montell Smooth and Donny Diamond this week on Dynasty. Montell Smooth that ugly big titted motherfucker. But at least he still gots bigger tittays than you do girl!

TLA slaps the ugly Columbian girl on the ass who has finally had enough of this abuse and leaves. Mustafa declares that his eyes are grateful for her timely departure.

TLA: Don’t you just love Columbia man? I just got all the finest coke shipped back up to the States and it’s gonna be in the veins of runnin’ dawgs all over the streets, and you can thank The Sexual Panther for that!

Esteban: Thank you TLA.

TLA: Damn straight holmes I go hard doin’ this shit and when I need a little somethin’ I do not hesitate because I know and you know just what it mean to be a badass. Mira aquí Esteban. Somos hermanos. Carlos Rosso no es mi hermano, pero él es mi amigo. Vamos camino de regreso. Carlos Rosso is my home dawg and we will be fucking up haters all over Columbia this Friday. Donny Diamond thinks that he’s gonna come out of The Nas’ shadow and wreck me. Donny please. Por favor Donny. TLA does all the wrecking around here. I’m like a wrecking ball only imma fuck Miley Cyrus she come breakin’ through my wall dressed like that. Like no excuses can’t hold me back and I don’t even find white girl that hot.

Esteban: But TLA your partner Carlos Rosso was also the partner of the man who beat you on Dynasty GI Styles! How will you deal with this?

TLA: Look Esteban that is the dumbest question ever and I am tired of this cliche bullshit. All I wanna do is whip asses and fuck bad bitches is that just too much to ask?

Esteban: Yes.

TLA: No Esteban. The answer is no and I will hear no more of this!

Mustafa has often had to put rebellious siblings in their places. For Mustafa this has said to have been quite a bloody occurrence usually followed by reports of Mustafa’s men kidnapping innocent children or women for his own pleasure. All lies Mustafa says. No Mustafa is a gentle soul and has dealt with such things in the manner TLA displays here. By backhanding his brother across the face.

TLA: Another round on TLA! We gonna pass out on the club floor tonight! Fuck the manager tho we ain’t payin’ rent!

Esteban: What the fuck TLA?

TLA: I’m sorry Esteban. It was an accident. You’re still my brother. Mi hermano. 

TLA brings in Esteban for a hug. Mustafa is scornful that he has never had such a resolution with any of his own brothers. Mustafa would shed a tear if it were manly to do so.

TLA: Now let’s get back to having fun!!! Come on Esteban don’t be a lemon… be a...

Esteban: Don’t say that TLA.

TLA: Say what? Alright I won’t, but you can’t stop me from unleashing hell on Montell Smooth and Donny Diamond. Montell I am the future of Dynasty and you can’t stop me from taking over from hasbeens like yourself. I tried to show you respect when I went to shake your disgusting chalky hands and you blew me off and then you have the cojones to act like I disrespected you? Fuck off Montell I went out of my way for you and next thing I know. OH SHIT HERE HE COME MONTELL SMOOTH DOWN THE RAMP TO FUCK TLA UP!!! You taught me how you show respect, next week I show you the same unless you gonna hide behind Donny like the bitch you are. Montell I haven’t had this much beef with someone since I fought that cattle farmer back in Tabasco. I’ve put out a hit on you Montell you better watch out because if we ever Cross Paths…

YOU’RE DONE.

TLA orders his bitches to go have sex with Esteban who is dragged away screaming in horror. Mustafa feels that this is indeed what is best for young Esteban. He must overcome his fears to become fearless as La Pantera Sexual. TLA orders another round of guaro for his posse which includes Kim Jong un and Justin Bieber but Mustafa must now depart… for that is a story for another day.
Christopher Corrupt
Post April 14th 2015, 8:44 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 2

EVERY match matters TJ. Teaser, opening, Main event or whatever it is, they all play a part and have a role and carry importance. I am glad you took responsibility for the loss, but it's a shame you don't see the light and true meaning of it all. Had you won last week, I could take you a lot more seriously as a competitor. Now we're even but I know you'll drop some bullshit about how I didn't get the pin on you, you have and the rest. But recognize I am a changed man. I realized everybody thought I couldn't win straight up, that my chances of doing so weren't possible. I'd always have to take the easy way out of things. Well, I trained, trained and made adjustments. I did this for myself and to prove my capability of taking out the competition cleanly. Now, does that mean my extreme ways have died off and are no longer applicable since we're Elite? No of course not. If we were pitted in a hardcore match, I'd excel in the environment and bring back my skills. But, this isn't the stipulation for Friday. It's a title match with regular rules. Now, you go and pull a stunt like you did over Senn to me? I'll tap it into my old roots. But I am not suppressing anything, I am just evolving. I am changing with the times and people either accept it or they don't. I haven't forgotten who I am or what I can do, but why let someone constantly say they were defeated unfairly when I can straight out destroy them fairly? One minute you question my motives and ways of dastardly deeds and the next you're wondering why I changed. Make up your damn mind and stick to a point Tiberius. There you are going out in matches half-heartedly, reserving yourself for a title shot, when everything you got should be shown in EVERY match. Go ahead, compare me to Rocky and make fun of my trainer's name, but it's thanks to the training team and my work ethic I got to where I am. I still hate everybody, the fans and this company but love wrestling and my championship title. As far as you making the title unpopular, I already did so. Nobody likes me, nobody appreciates what I've done with it. Perhaps you're the one that needs to be defeated in order for those to know how serious I am. How ready I am to kick ass and ask questions later. You remind me of me in all honesty. The way you got your match, how you handle yourself and your feelings to the company. Maybe you wish you were me? You want what I have and you speak of survival. I've survived it all TJ. You won at House of Glass and fucked me up well with your finisher into those shards where I have the scars to this day. But, you didn't kill my fighting spirit and persistence. I went on to become a champion. While you went on to be a bitch. Whining and complaining, going on and on and showing you are the last one to receive a chance. I don't like you, I don't respect you or your opinions and I'll never need to explain myself after you are pinned or tap out at Dynasty. You asked for a fight and a chance? You got it. 

Just try and take what means most to me in EAW: gold titles. Championships. I am remaining the Elite National champion and no matter how much you want it, how bad you want to elevate your game, you just can't touch what you can't reach. I am the rEvolution Tiberius and people absolutely hate I am their champion, but it doesn't matter to me. I'll keep putting in my time at training, working my ass off to defy odds and keep everyone angry. I have to accept you are the contender thanks to your best buddy pushing papers. He just sealed your fate though. He's responsible for your demise. He also seems quiet. Maybe I spoke too much truth? 

Keep trying to figure me out TJ. But I'll just keep changing and switching it up over and over.
Post April 14th 2015, 12:28 am by Guest
**Maddie is seen with Cherish gear on, she is smiling like a crazy person**

Oh my god, you guys Cherish and I are becoming better and better friends, each and every week, I can feel a strong bond between the two of us and look at what I’m wearing. This is Cherish’s gear, Cherish actually wore this! I will never wash it (Maddie laughs). It still smells like Cherish! But yeah I really don’t know why people have been saying that I have this weird obsession with Cherish recently, and that I have lost sight of everything trying to get Cherish to be my friend. So yeah let me just clear something up, first of all I am not trying to get Cherish to be my friend, we are already best friends, and second of all I have not lost sight of anything, my goals and priorities are still the same from day one. I just won my match on Showdown, I beat Alexis, and I am on a roll! Now people may be a little jealous of how good of friends Cherish and I have become we are dressing like each other, laughing having a good time, I am even thinking about changing my name to Cherrie, we are just amazing friends guys. There are no obsessions here.  Like if you think me having a picture of Cherish in my pocket (Maddie takes out a picture of Cherish) or if me having my background on my phone as a picture of Cherish (Maddie shows the background of her cellphone, it is a picture of Cherish) if you think that’s an obsession you guys are nutty than a bag of peanuts! (Maddie laughs, looks at the picture of Cherish smiles at it, admires it for a couple seconds and then puts the picture back in her pocket) So I got a match with Haruna next week on Showdown, this is a pretty big match, a win over Haruna could defintley get me a shot at Tarah Nova’s Vixens Championship. I was so close from winning the Vixens Championship; in fact I was one second away from winning it. I was so close I could taste it. Everyone thinks I have an obsession with Cherish when I in fact have an obsession over winning the Vixens Championship. I mean sure Cherish is beautiful, funny, talented, charming and smells awesome!  Like you guys you have no idea how good Cherish smells she smells like lavender or freshly picked strawberries! (Maddie realizes she is rambling about Cherish she pauses then begins talking) Oh but yeah the Vixens Championship, that is my real obsession here guys. That is what I want, that is what both Cherish and I want, we share common goals, and we are pretty much the same person guys it’s pretty crazy how much in common we have! I’m just so glad I found a really good friend, the best friend I could ever find, in Cherish.  Like I wonder if she will invite me over for Thanksgiving dinner, I would love to eat some turkey and maybe watch some football with her and her family that would be awesome; I can just see it now, the two of us laughing having a good time, breaking the wishbone together. Then after we eat we can sit together on the couch maybe with a lit fire, snuggling together under a blanket watching the football game! Then we can possibly have a sleepover I mean hey I’m not trying to rush into things here but best friends need to have sleepovers every now and again, Cherish and I have yet to have our first sleep over (Maddie sighs) yeah I mean I know it’s going to happen soon, we can paint each other’s nails, maybe make some prank calls you know fun stuff like that! Wow I’m sorry you guys I keep bringing up Cherish, I’m sorry I just have never had this close of a friendship before and it just excites me! But yeah sorry, anyway like I was saying, I will be facing Haruna at Showdown this Saturday night, this will be the first time Haruna and I face off one on one and I must say I’m pretty excited for this match, I’ve seen Haruna in the past and she is one heck of a wrestler. And I also consider her a great friend as well; she is always there for me when I need someone to talk to. So Haruna lets make the Vixens Division proud and let’s put on one heck of a match!  At the end of the night, let’s have the fans talking about us. Let’s do it! Go big or go home!  Hey so I have to pee, whoa sorry TMI (Maddie laughs). So guys, just remember I love you all! Bye!

**Maddie runs off as the camera fades**
J-Dynasty 2?
Post April 13th 2015, 8:28 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Let’s cut to the chase real quick, since we all know it’s coming, yeah I’m the one who got pinned on Dynasty, I took the “L”.  A lot of lesser men would try to skirt around the issue, or pretend it never happened, like a fat man in a pool with a shirt on hoping nobody sees his flab or know he ate a few too many cheese cakes, but only the ugly have shame. That’s not a part of my game, I dust myself off from the ordeal which I said was only a teaser match in the first place, and I rise for when it manners, even when people have their doubts in their small little heads that do nothing but miss what is right in front of them. Real recognizes real, so it’s no surprise in a world of fakers and below the bar wrestlers that people can’t see me, can’t give me my due. Regardless of the current momentum, I’m going to burn bright like I always do.

Glow in a brave shine.

I’ve got big plans for that championship Corrupt, it’ll be unpopular, it’ll be unprecedented, and even you I have a strong sense would never respect it, but at the end of the day I don’t care, I’ve always been spat on and looked down on by everyone in this company, so everything is about me now and I’m going to snatch that championship out of your hands if you like it or not. So do your best Rocky Balboa routine, hang out with your trainer Mickey, run up a flight of stairs and strike an all impressive pose for the new Christopher Corrupt in the new EAW, but just when you think you’ve got everything going great a jab you refuse to see coming is going to knock your lights out! You claimed last week it’s different between us now because EAW has gone elite, we won’t be competing in a glass laced environment, but you must have really gotten of your game if you think that type of difference matters. The cream always rises to the top. Look around you, from the top of the roster to the bottom, how many has changed overnight due to the change of the rules? I see hall of famers with world gold, I see the same old same old, and I see a man who is world champion who got his opportunity from competition in a cash in the vault ladder match, it seems to me that very little has changed with this ground breaking stampede into the new EAW. So why should you and I be the exception? How come you’ve been given this huge edge with elitism taking hold and I’m the fish out of water, like I’m some bum who can’t hang when the new hot good on the block changes the game? I wasn’t even in the old system that long, I’m not etched stone with extreme written on my chest, and rather the truth is I’m like water that takes the shape of whatever container must be filled! I fulfill my duty, and unfortunately for you, that championship of yours is just the right ticket I need to get where I need to get going.

In my time in this world I’ve only known two lives, or better yet two jungles, the real wild with your bare feet on the grass where if you don’t hunt you don’t eat and the concrete jungle dealing with loan sharks where if you don’t hustle you in much in the same fashion starve, where those are just the beginning of your worries with the beasts that come out at night and the daggers in the shadows waiting to sink into you for their own survival. Between you and I, I won’t be the one caught slipping, not with that newfound weakness of yours, where you limit what brought YOU to the dance, you can call it what you want, go on about how you’re out to be the man who wrestles right but still has a little corrupt in him like that’s cute, but I call it a half measure, I call it distracted and having a conflict of interests where you want to keep the old Corrupt but please your boys who can’t accept you for what you use to be, and deep down still are. I’d blame them for poisoning your mind, for being a good influence on a man meant to be bad to the bone, but I’m not in the business of shifting responsibility and giving you a break from the fact that you allowed yourself to be tainted, the fault for what happens on Dynasty will be your own, and mine.
J.D. Damon
Post April 13th 2015, 3:53 pm by J.D. Damon
Our scene opens up from inside of a doctor’s examination room in Poland, the location of this past weekend’s edition of Showdown. Pacing around the room is none other than the man who was unable to secure a spot in this year’s Grand Rampage match, “The Elite” J.D. Damon. Damon is dressed in a pair of tan cargo shorts and a black EAW t-shirt. He continues to pace back and forth across the medium sized room getting more and more frustrated as time goes on. Damon stares up at the clock on the wall for a few seconds and begins to shake his head in disgust.

J.D. Damon: “This is absolutely bullshit. I have been stuck in this goddamn room for thirty minutes. THIRTY MINUTES! Where in the hell is this doctor?”

After Damon’s fatal four way encounter on Showdown, he was viciously attacked backstage by an unknown assailant; much like he how left Pierre McGuire two weeks ago. Finally, a knock is heard on the wooden door as the doctor steps back into the examination room.

J.D. Damon: “So, what we got, Doc? Am I good to go?”

Doctor: “Well, Mr. Damon, it seems as if the CAT scan results came back that you have a mild concussion. That’s the only major injuries that you sustained besides a couple bruised ribs.”

J.D. Damon: “Good. Awesome. Great. Now can I get the hell out of here? You’ve made me wait far too long and I need to jump on a flight to Paris to prepare for this weekend’s show. The life of an international superstar.”

Doctor: “Unfortunately for you, Mr. Damon, I am not going to medically clear you to compete this Saturday night. You need at least a week or two to heal your injuries. You may not think that a concussion is a big deal, but with the severity of your profession and the possibilities of you sustaining further trauma to the head, I don’t want you to risk it. I have already had my nurse contact the EAW front office and informed them of this.”

After hearing this news, Damon becomes immediately enraged. He begins to throw glass containers that were once sitting on the sink counter that holds various medical tools onto the floor, shattering them upon impact.

J.D. Damon: “This is fuckin’ bullshit, you damn quack! I don’t care whether I have a concussion or not! The son of a bitch that did this to me has to pay. No if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. He left me laying in the back of the arena unconscious. And whether you or the EAW head honchos like it or not, Saturday night I will get my revenge on the bastard that did this to me; if it’s the last thing I do.”

With the final words leaving Damon’s mouth, he begins to walk towards the door. However, he is stopped dead in his tracks as the doctor asks him one last question before he leaves.

Doctor: “By the way, did you ever see who your attacker was?”

J.D. Damon: “Do I honestly look that dumb to you, Doc? Of course I know who attacked me. I know exactly who the son of a bitch is, and Saturday night he won’t like it when I confront him one-on-one.”

Damon opens the door and walks out of the examination room, leaving the doctor by himself to clean up the mess Damon made. Our scene fades to black.
Christopher Corrupt
Post April 13th 2015, 8:56 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 1 

Corrupt: When you don't take a match seriously regardless of what it is, you're destined to lose. This was the inevitable outcome of Tiberius Jones, a man who wasn't worried what happened in his tag match against Tyler and I. It was just a tag match in his eyes, nothing important. However, every match matters, every match is worthy of recognition and worthiness. Especially when you're expected to face the same opponent the following week in a title match. I was absolutely determined to show everyone yet again how capable I am in the ring and the true talent in my possession. You TJ, want to view our main event bout as just a tag match. But everyone has eyes on you to make it to the top and to rip this belt from my clutches. I am sure your contract match wasn't just a match and carried far more impact and importance? Then lesson learned: treat everything as a big match. There are surprises around every corner with yours truly. One minute I go from downright dirty tactics to a pure style, defeating TLA and remaining a champion. The next, a man who hates working with others and as a team and ending up winning a tag match, destroying the competition. What's next? A man who was beaten by TJ at an FPV in a hellacious match, having to show everyone he can overcome him singlehandedly and defeat the "better competition?" So be it. I can adapt, change and better yet, evolve into anything that is thrown my way. I cannot and will be stopped. You did get the better of me before but it's not happening again. I will not allow to be embarrassed yet again. You can hold over me the win you got, but can you do it again with more on the line? Can you push me to a level no one has? Now is the time to find out as we collide this Friday at Dynasty. Everybody speaks of reigns certain Elitists have had with my championship. Well, I am about to show them all just how long one can keep a powerful reign going and show a change in the process. Yes, I cheated to win before, but now, with my training team and regime, I've elevated everything. Nobody thought it was possible and I made the doubters start to believe. I am a new man, with a different past but a bright future and present life. One could say Tiberius that you cheated to win this opportunity as well. You found a damn loophole by using a contract. You lost your chance in a number one contenders match and complained, carried on and conjured up a plan to get revenge. You didn't earn it either. You and I were meant to battle it out and have hatred for one another. Knocking my training and trainer's name is your choice, but when you have to explain the situation to your manager, friend and the EAW universe how you lost? Well that's your problem. I am looking forward to a shot at redemption. A shot at clearing my name and proving to everyone this is real, this is not a joke or another tactic. Here to win and get my opportunities. 

And here's a shoutout to your friend; Let me guess Anubis. You were picked on as a kid? But now, you have your bodyguard to protect you. You have said some mighty big words coming from a small punk like yourself. Some pathetic, pencil pushing jack off who if he decides to run his mouth one more time, may not have his protector in toe. I'd like to see you stand up and say it then. To my face, looking me in the eyes.Yeah, you don't scare me and the words you disperse are nonsensical and complete bullshit. In your heart of hearts, you know the Komodo Dragon cannot make it two and zero against me. You're having doubts in your client and so you should. I would be as well knowing he's got a new style of wrestler to take on. A new challenge if you will. How will he be able to do it as I am always ten steps ahead? 

This match has so much behind it and I am ready to show you, TJ and everyone at EAW I can overcome it all.

I have once and I can do it again.
Carlos Rosso
Post April 13th 2015, 12:00 am by Carlos Rosso
Hello EAW. 

I think it's long past due that you and I have a talk. You might remember me...at least I hope you do? I'm Carlos Rosso, a man who helped carry an otherwise pitiful tag team divison. A man who charged straight ahead and fought Norman Hellion when other poeple would cower and fear. 
Poison is not here today. Her appearance here is not necessary. There is no doctor here to give bullshit therapy. Again, that is not necessary. 

In case you all missed it, I ended my losing streak two weeks ago by beating Maxwell Dachs and earning my right to compete the Grand Rampage. My match against Dedede was preempted by some tag team foolishness that he and Ryan Savage will have to take care of. I'm in fact very much disappointed that this match didn't take place. I have clamored for a match with that man for the longest and to have it interrupted in such a fashion is not something that pleases me in the absolute slightest. But....as a man once told me...."It is what it is." 

I'm not expected to do much in the Grand Rampage. Honestly, I can understand why. I've never won it. To my knowledge I think I was in the final eight maybe once, if at all. My stays in the Grand Rampage have been short and frankly very sour experiences. If you were putting a betting line up for people to win the Grand Rampage this year, I'm probably going to be what....the 16th, 17th in line? I'm a long shot. No doubt about that. But, as a man once told me...."It is what it is."

I have had some pretty inexplicable losses of late. Some of them have come from my own vain glory seeking. Some of them just come from losing to a better man...Jacob Senn, looking at you. That one night, you were better. Other still came from people sticking their nose in my business. I have a losing record since returning to EAW. "It is what it is." 

Carlos Rosso has been a failure since he has returned to EAW. There is no other way to succintly put it. I was starting to generate my momentum to prepare for Rampage and was hoping desperately for another scalp to add to the list of EAW greats that I have defeated in singles competition. Unfortunately, that match didn't come to pass. "It is what it is." 

This is the problem that I have though. For the last few weeks people who have had no reason to have done nothing but run their mouth about me. Maxwell is one of those but he has been left broken in defeat. Montell Smooth happens to be the other. I don't understand exactly where his animosity comes towards me. He's gone his way, I've gone mine. We've never really had that much interaction with one another but with the last few weeks of his interviews he's taken it upon himself to make light of my accomplishments, in EAW or elsewhere. He's mocked my former tag team partner, my now-defunct company, and me. "It is what it is."

Montell, let me make this clear: You are a great wrestler who is overlooked by a lot of people. One of the great champions that EAW has ever produced. I will give you that any and every single day of the week, twice on Sundays. The problem I have is that you're walking around like I owe you something, like EAW owes you something for your previous service. That's not so. You have to scratch, claw, fight and earn it. We will have a chance to do so in the Grand Rampage, won't we? But this match means a lot to me, even though it's simply a tag team match. You have done nothing but badmouth me and downgrade me even though I have been a double champion, even though it took a myriad of injuries to keep me from already being a World Champion. For some reason, you don't believe the hype. You don't believe that a guy who's found ways to outwit EAW's most cerebral warriors and survive the most brutal conflicts it has to offer can find a way to beat you. But I will. 

Donny, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you. I'm not going to sugar coat this: Losing to you, even with your former partner's help, was one of the most baffling, embarassing moments of my career. I nearly found myself retiring because of it. I can tell you now that you will not be this lucky again. There will be NO mercy extended to you. None. I will tear you apart like I've done the fool you are involved with now. 

I may not win the Grand Rampage. That is a not a sign of a lack of confidence, that's just the fact of the matter. 30 to 1 odds are not odds that I can just brush off. I promise this though, from now until Grand Rampage I will make the life of every person who gets in my way a living hell. I will prove to everyone concerned that I came back here for a reason. I came back here to actually do something worthwhile. I can very easily just settle for more Tag Team Championship reigns and compete for the National Elite and Interwire Championships.

But I want something bigger. I want something more meaningful. And by the time I call it quits on my career in EAW, by the time I take that walk up to the Podium to, God willing, accept my place in EAW's Hall of Fine, by the time I decide to hang up my boots and pass on what I have learned and experienced as a world champion in federations all over.....

I will be a World Champion here.

"It is what it is."
The Elite-Lord
Post April 12th 2015, 11:37 pm by The Elite-Lord
Cerci: Oh, Mr. Vendetta - that was quite the audition... but sadly enough, RAGNAROK is not taking in new recruits. Or at the very least, that's the impression you left, with the obvious convincing you were trying to portray our way. But it's going to take more than convincing, it's going to take more than words to find solace in this situation you have found yourself in. I'm not going to blame you for your allegiance, neither will our King Lannister - but nonetheless, there is a price to pay for backing the wrong man. Loyalty can be admired, but there is nothing just about it. And mercy isn't a fathomable answer, either. So what you have done, is put Lannister in a peculiar situation. You are not much different from Norman Hellion, so it escapes my grasp of thought as to why you had such a beef with him. You have both succumb to being less than what you once were. By choice. By following a man that intends to use you as puppets. But puppets as it may be, you have come to accept. Lannister and I don't see you as crazy, nor Norman Hellion for that matter. But we do see you as what you are, and that is a foot soldier. There is much to like in a soldier, but only those that don't think. A worthy soldier is one that keeps his opinions to himself, and leaves the intentions of decision making to the leaders of the company. But you and Norman aren't exactly thrilled about such a proposition, now are you? And why would you be - but here we are, in a situation you have put yourself in.

You qualm, you claimed, that it is Lannister who has ignorance to spread. And I believe it is the very contrary, it is the ignorance of Ares Vendetta that has spread onto you. But that is not a matter of King Lannister, you have chose your allegiance, not well, but you have chose it. But do know, there is a part to play in this war, and your allegiance has made it Lannister's right to judge your decision making. Every man has their own fate to decide, just like Lannister decided his at King of Elite, beating the realms of Dynasty and Showdown, after winning his as the head of Voltage. Meaning, his claim, is superior to the claim that Ares Vendetta wishes to entail. He won a claim that would be his by medieval standards, but not by the stands of the Kingdom of Elite. His purposes, your service, are all at the hands of foreign, outdated ideas. Lannister is the King of this company, this industry, and it is best for you, and your legion of pretenders to learn that now rather than later. But make no matter, there is a king's justice for a reason. And for that reason, Lannister will not make it swift. If only you had learned your lesson last week, this situation would not be in need to repeat itself. But here we are, here you and Lannister are about to stand. Though, for you - not for long. Ares Vendetta only uses you, because he knows thinking is not in your arsenal. If it were, perhaps you'd do the logical thing and cut ties with the two very men that you once considered arch enemies. But perhaps there is a lesson to learn in that, that Ares only surrounds himself who are bound with hate, bound with greed. It is hate and hostility that spins this world around, and at the very least, our king can see that your motives are true.

But true is not a pardon, nor is it a saving grace. There is a message to be had here, for all of this. There has to be a reason, there just has to be something that can come out of this prestige honor you are being given, as a foot soldier, to grace the ring with the true king of EAW himself, Lannister. So perhaps this is just it - to serve as a message, the scapegoat for what happens when you get in King Lannister's path. Ares wants to see when he puts any type of resistance against the crown, and that's fine. He's just not going to like what he sees. Because like it or not, Vic - you are the little guinea pig being fed to the lions of the wild.

There is a debt to be paid here... and you are it. Congratulations - it is an honor... an honor that will be paid for in full by the crown.
The Heart Break Boy
Post April 12th 2015, 9:42 pm by The Heart Break Boy
Let’s go straight to the point….

On Voltage last week, I was able to cap a win over the EAW Champion of the world, not by my own power but by the hands of Charlie Scene. I would give him credit but if the match meant nothing to him anyway, why should I? Let’s get real here, the only thing that Charlie seemed to care about was pulling one over our EAW Champion so he can make some noise for the EAW Championship title picture. I’m not against it either, I’m all for it… I’ve actually seen the animosity growing out of him that feels like Tyler Parker, one of his old tag team partners has surpassed him in terms of career circumstances. Now that may be true or not. I honestly don’t care but you will never see the Heart Break Boy glance over at someone else’s career and try to compare it to his. I don’t need that… That’s a difference between Charlie and I… I don’t think he’s in it for himself but to look good enough to say he is the best compared to Tyler Parker. I don’t label no man or anyone else over my career but God himself, of course. And if that’s what has driven Charlie this far by finally capturing an EAW world title then his motives are backwards and screwed apart. Either way, the Golden Boy is standing right there in his way. Every opportunity that I get to proclaim as champion again, I’m going to take it. It doesn’t matter if I have to go through the Grand Rampage or simply get put into another match situation against our champion. Because the next time Xavier and I step toe-to-toe, I want it to run straight down the middle and not some jealous spirit trying to decide the match for themselves.

I’m talking to you too, Scott Diamond. What you did to Cameron was very out of line but despite it all… Cameron still looked like the winner. I mean, look how big you are… look how little she is and our greatest Vixen in EAW history was able to last more than 20 minutes in the ring with you. Now, I’m not putting a limit on Cameron because she is a very tough girl but what she did that night against you came with a big heart. I’m sure she will come back even stronger because that’s just how American Dream rolls. Between you and me, though… I’m just here to stomp on your pride. After winning a match like that and literally forcing yourself in the Hall of Fame… I’m sure you are proud of your accomplishment? I guess you better tell Sabina to move a seat up. You have reached the edge of desperation, even celebrating your victory over Cameron like some golden ticket. Yeah, you can say that Cameron made herself available by having the Hall of Fame Championship but that doesn’t give you any reason to boost. You can call it how you see it but I’m calling you out as a coward.

Xavier, I already heard from you. You seem like you’re already pumped and ready to lay some hands on people who simply stick their nose where it shouldn’t be. I’m ready to lace up my boots and hand out multiple Goldprints. My real intention is to make sure that Cameron’s Hall of Fame Championship reign doesn’t go down in vain by targeting Scott Diamond as the main entrée on my next dinner plate. I will guarantee that you will be in a fight for your life, Scott. I know it hurts since this should be your special moment with the Hall of Fame and whatever but you might actually be the first Hall of Famer to tape his induction speech if you know what I mean…

So let this be a warning…
Post April 12th 2015, 4:58 am by Guest
“What does it mean to be truly elite? Fuck if I know, I’m just some guy with wrestling boots am I not?

Sometimes, to find who you really are, you have to start from the bottom, and that is what I am going to do. Sometimes, I feel old, I feel like I am out of the game as it where, when I retired last year that should have been it, I know that should have been it, so why oh fucking why do I keep coming back? I don’t have that answer for you children, I wish I could enlighten you as to why I always get back into another locker room, why I always lace up the boots. I’m shot, some have said I’m a has been, but frankly, fuck them and their keyboards, I’m done when I’m done, and this week, I get the chance to find out if the call I made to end my career was really the right one to make.

See, I’ve been a few places since I swapped the boots for a suit, but it was always out of duty, feeling like I had to do it for someone else, but this one, this one I do for me. Fresh start, fresh competition, a reason to fight.

So what do I have in front of me? As I fly my ass all the way around the world, all the way to gorgeous Colombia, I have to make a name for myself quickly. See, for so long now, every time I stepped foot into a new company, I came in with hype, I came in with expectations, people saw my name and thought that their marquee was ready to be painted gold with the colours of “The Ripper”, but frankly, I always thought that was a load of horsehit, I don’t care what I’ve done, I don’t give a rats ass of my previous accolades, this is my opportunity to make a name for myself the hard way, just like I did half a decade ago when I first stepped into a ring. There is only one way to prove that you are worth the ink that you signed the contract with, and that is to go out there and prove it.

I mean, let’s all be honest with ourselves for a second here, I’ve spent five and a half years proving myself, I can fight, I can talk, I can manage, I can book. That all means something right? Shouldn’t I be pissed off that with the history that I have, I’m still booked to make my debut on a pre-show? I should, but I’m not, because this way, I don’t have a hype, I don’t have any expectations to live up to, I get to just go out there and show who I am, what I can do, and why I deserve to hang with the elites.

So, at this point I would usually now take some time to dissect my opponents, make them feel like shit and prove that I can take anyone apart, but this time, I’m gonna do it a little different, I’m not going to look into any one of them. I know their names, JJ, Steve and Hunter, and not out of laziness, not out of arrogance, I am not going to research those names, I’m not watching any tape, studying any plans, because I have something to prove to myself, I have something to show the world. I want to prove I’m Elite right? That one day I could be the World Heavyweight Champion, well, the best way to do that is to go out there and just do what I do best, without rambling on about who is weak, who has this character flaw, who struggles to be a man, that’s all crock at the end of the day, you know it and I know it. Nor am I going to put you to sleep with a list of former accomplishments, because, well, what is the fucking point? I said already that it matters not, anyone that knows my name knows what I am capable of, and anyone that doesn’t is sure to find out soon enough.

This game is a fickle one, a complicated strategy that takes a genius to figure out, no two promotions are ever the same, just as no two people are identical. Having your finger on the button, knowing when the right time to launch, that’s how you make it, that’s how you become a champion. I’m gonna come into EAW and do what I have always done, stick a massive middle finger up at the world, scream a massive fuck you, and storm into that fatal four way pre show match on Dynasty, destroy three people that I know nothing about, and walk to the back, where no one will congratulate me on an impressive debut, where no one will tell me that my time is now, and that I have a big future, and thank fuck for that, because I wouldn’t want some oiled up business man telling me that I know how to do my job. My story is not that of a tortured soul, or someone that struggles to pay the bills, I’m not someone that wrestles because I know nothing else or because I enjoy the pain. Quite the fucking opposite, I wrestle because I have to, no matter what else I do, I can never shake the feeling that the ring is my home, whether I stand between the ropes or in an office filing paperwork, this industry is the one I care most about, and despite everything I that I have done with my life, this part of my will rage, the fire will burn, I will always be a wrestler, and there isn’t a damn thing anyone can do about it.

So this coming Friday, with the lights on bright and the pressure on, I’ll walk down that ramp knowing something full well. The time has come for my reapers to rejoice once again, because I’m back, and if you stand in my way, you’ll be the first to find out just why they call me “The Ripper.”

Rip. Tear. Kill, my name is Danny B, welcome to the revolution!

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next