Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post February 25th 2015, 9:20 pm by Guest
I hate you.

3 words.

I.

Hate.

You.

Not everything is fucking roses and sunshine Madison! This is why you are a failure! LIFE WILL NOT BE KIND TO YOU NOT MATTER HOW NICE YOU ARE! IT WILL FUCK YOU OVER! Simple. Yet you keep going on and on about how excited you are to be in the ring with me. Just stop. WE ARE NOT FRIENDS AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO PLAY HOUSE TOGETHER – [Cherish starts tapping on her head and places her hand over her face] Look, I am just as hungry for competition as anyone here, I am just as striving and fighting to prove myself, making the most of every opportunity and to present myself as a great individual in and out of the ring, but NEVER will you see me cry and whine like what have you been doing. I think it’s time for some more advice Madison because you just don’t seem to understand anything I am saying to you. I always hate to resort to name calling, but it seems that you just don’t understand what real life is… I’m sure you have been called everything and then some, but I don’t care. You are nothing. Fact. Who are you anyway? You go around being all nice, talking about how everyone is your friend and hugs blah blah, but people look at you, they all know that you shouldn’t be respected because.. yup, you guessed it, You are worthless yes, Maddie, WORTHLESS. Don’t fool yourself thinking that somebody, ANYBODY thinks you’re anything important… You’re worthless, you plague humanity. You have the mind of a small child that knows nothing about the harsh reality. And the harsh reality in this case, is you NEVER being Vixens Champion. The day that happens is when the Vixens division goes completely disserted and no one is left other than you. Then maybe in that time you’d actually have a chance…

I’m glad you believe in yourself no matter what’s put in front of you…but sometimes you can’t just blindly dream about things. You need to look at the realities…you need to look at the cold hard facts…and the cold, hard facts are that you just can’t compare. You can’t be friends with everyone Maddie… This is a business and in a business you have to be ruthless and aggressive. There won’t be a smile on my face…From here on out, it’s all just
business.
Tyler Parker
Post February 25th 2015, 9:08 pm by Tyler Parker
Monroe asked me if I still wanted to defend the World Heavyweight Championship this week, if I could wait until Reckless Wiring to defend it against the winner of the Gold Rush tournament... I had in mind of what I wanted and what I wanted or should I say, who I wanted, was Psycho Brody. It's not because he attacked me from behind a couple of weeks ago, it's because I told everyone in the back to challenge me if they had no respect for me and what I've accomplished and he was the one to challenge me. It was Psycho Brody who would challenge me and even though I beat him a couple of weeks before that, I know he's going to try to take the World Heavyweight Championship from me but that's just not going to happen. See, if Psycho Brody wasn't a challenge for me then, those weeks ago... then why would he be a challenge for me this week? I mean, he wasn't even a challenge for me in the Extreme Elimination Chamber. I expected more from him because I've heard so much about him. I've heard he could be scary in the ring, I've heard he's feared and I've heard of how crazed he is. So crazed that he's to himself and does whatever the hell he wants. It doesn't matter how big, how small or who you are. If he feels like doing something to you, then he's going to do it. I know where he's coming from though because I'm kind of like that. The difference between Psycho Brody and I is, is that he likes to hurt others for the fun of it and I hurt others for respect because in this business, you have to hurt each other and you're going to have to go through more than just that. You have to go through the hours we put into this. You have to go through the matches we put on each and every week. You have to go through so much... if you're to have some respect. I hurt others because that's a part of this, that's what we do, that's what we're asked of. I don't hurt them for the fun of it, I don't hurt them because I'm in it for just myself and I don't hurt them for no reason whatsoever. I hurt them because I have a family to take care of. I hurt them because I have bills to pay. I hurt them because this is what I love to do, to be out here every week and compete in the ring, to raise the World Heavyweight Championship and to know that I'm at the top. Back to what I was saying, I've been hearing that I should be scared of Psycho Brody and what he's going to do to me but I'm not scared of him. I'm not scared of anyone but I'm not scared of him because if I was, I wouldn't have screwed him out of his match with Jacob Senn. I wouldn't have made this match. I wouldn't have the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. I'm not scared of Psycho Brody and if anything? I'm looking forward to this match. Know why? It's because I'm going to pick him apart --- just like I picked Montell Smooth apart, just like I picked Christopher Corrupt apart and just like I picked Mr. DEDEDE apart. If you look at Norman Hellion and Diamond Cage, they had to beat five other men to capture the Answers World Championship and the EAW Championship but me? I had to beat "God." I had to beat Mr. DEDEDE on the level he's on and I had to beat him with everything I had in me. I'm not taking anything away from either of them because they have those titles for a reason, they're the best on Showdown and Voltage. Me? I'm the best on Dynasty and the proof I have for that is in form of the World Heavyweight Championship. I knew I was going to have a target on my back and that's why I'm not mad at Psycho Brody. I have no reason to be because if I were him, I would have done the same thing. I would have attacked me too. I would have made it clear of what I was after and that I'm going to have it no matter what it takes. That's exactly what he's done expect for it for that because he's not going to have the World Heavyweight Championship, he's not going to take it from me, he doesn't have it in him to. Because if he does, then he would have proved that to me the last time we were in the ring together but then he didn't even show up. Psycho Brody wasn't focused, he wasn't the same, he wasn't as scary as everyone thought he was. If he proved something, it was one thing and that's that he's nothing more than a thought. Because they have this thought of him to be this powerhouse and that's what they want him to be but he isn't. It's the thought but that's not good enough, that's not going to be good enough to beat him, that's just not going to be enough for him to capture the World Heavyweight Championship. On Dynasty, I'm going to defend it and I'm going to retain it because I'm at my very best, I'm on a level that I've never been on before and I'm more than confident in my abilities than Psycho Brody is confident in his size and strength. That may be an advantage for him but that's an advantage he's going to need if he wants to beat me. Psycho Brody is going to need all the help he can get, whether it's from Dr. Erik Vance or from his RAGNAROK brethern, he's going to need all of it.

"The only reason I am not World Heavyweight Champion is because Xavier Williams and Tyler Parker didn't have the balls to take me on by themselves. They had to unite forces to ultimately eliminate me from the elimination chamber match at Road To Redemption."

"At least I know that if given the opportunity, Tyler Parker's days will be numbered when I am named the number one contender against him."

"But two weeks gone by and still no word from Tyler Parker. To be honest, I'm shocked at the level of disrespect this man is showing me. You know for someone who calls himself a champion, you are acting like a coward, Tyler."

A few of you have been talking about me, you've had some things to say and I shouldn't care but you have someone like Charlie who's on Voltage and spewing his garbage at me. You want to know why you haven't heard from me? It's because you aren't on Dynasty, you aren't someone I could just have a match with any time, you're on Voltage. Why are you even trying me? After everything you and I have been through, after never getting our shot at the Tag Team Championships and after Y2Impact attacked you, this is how you're going to be to me? Should I even be wondering why? It's clear that you don't like me anymore and that's fine but if you have something to say to me, just say it. Don't say it to whoever and wherever. I'm not going to hear whatever it is you have to say because I'm more concerned with being the World Heavyweight Champion. Instead of talking about me like you have, why don't you come to Dynasty and challenge me too? I'm sure you'd be more of a challenge to me than Psycho Brody. So if you want, I'll face you anywhere and anytime but if not? Then you should just shut the hell up. As for Jacob Senn and Lucian Black, you two could bicker with each other all you want, it doesn't matter to me who the winner of the Gold Rush tournament is. If it's you, Jacob, then I know you and I are going to have one hell of a match at Reckless Wiring and though you may think my days as the World Heavyweight Champion are numbered, you aren't how you were a year ago. I know you've improved, I know you've gotten a hell of a lot better and I know you're going to be a challenge to me but you're mistaken if you think you're going to beat me. If it's you, Lucian, then it's not going to mean anything to me because beating you isn't much. It wasn't much at Midsummer Massacre and it isn't much now. It's laughable that you think you'd be the World Heavyweight Champion right now if it wasn't for me. It's even more laughable that you think I'd need someone to beat you. If it's either of you or even Charlie, I'm going to prove why I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and why I'm going to be for a long time.
Angela Salveti
Post February 25th 2015, 8:00 pm by Angela Salveti
Preshow RP

I stand before a recruiting office looking to it I see the word marines. My friend Serena is standing with me she is also of Hispanic decent. Both of use with the long luscious brownish-black hair. We look over and then we continue to walk down the street of the Los Angeles strip. We are dressed basically the same me in and her both in a pair of black hip hugger jeans. On top we both wear halter tops which mine is blue and hears is green. Carrying our purses we stop and sit on a bench for a moment. She speaks to me.

Well let us take a moment here Ariana I know you are going to be facing a woman that was in the marine corps. I saw you looking back at that recruiting office we were standing at. I think that you are wondering if she is more physically fit to fight than you. That is okay to wonder because men and women who train in the marine corps are the kind that get physically sound in body. But that is not what matters, that is not the thing you should be looking toward. She is just another woman that you will beat, so there is no reason to look at it anyway else. But you really have nothing to worry about at all. I mean the main thing is that you are already doing so well. I mean who else is a trendsetter, a beauty within the ring. I mean there is no one else and this lil mami isn't going to walk in and snatch that away from you. Good for her for being in the marine corps. But she got kicked out that means something was done wrong.”

I nodded in agreement with my friend Serena, I stood up and gave her a hug as she started walking another direction I knew it was time for her to go home and be with her family. I stopped within a small store and I found a glass doll just sitting on the counter. The empty eyes could look straight in to the soul, it had light painted blush on the cheeks. From its very dark brown hair to its white slippers this porcelain doll was creepy to no end. I grabbed it walking over to the store owner and I set in on the counter. He rung up the doll and I paid, afterward I walked away from the store finding a nice shaded tree. I sat down by the tree and I set the doll next to me. I proceeded set my purse down as well and I pulled out a black marker and post it note. I wrote the name Marisol on the post it and I stuck it to the chest of the doll. I let the marker fall to the ground as I began to think on things.

You know Marisol you wander into the company the new face right before the new breed. I am the new breed Marisol, I am the Latin Goddess. That is a name to live up to. Especially when a woman of the same descent decides to wander into a company that I am trying to become the top Vixen in. That makes one think you have no respect to whom is already around, like you are trying dash hopes like wicks of a candle your putting out the flame. But that is not what is going to happen in this business of wrestling Marisol. You see I am not just some woman that prefers the higher and finer things. I also change a lot one week I could be the kind and sweet Ariana. Then comes the next week I can be the mentally unstable Ariana. But the one thing that is ever constant is my own definition of sanity where I may seem mad but I know what I want. I took the notch down on Haruna and came out with a win. I made a moment that will last. Yet while I sqaunder my time talking under a tree to you she is getting ready for bigger challenges that seems really unfair does it not?”

I would grab the doll from beside me in my hands. I would examine it then my hand would go about its neck until the head seemed to pop off. I held it in my hands and seemed to get a smile right across my lips.

Your chance though is not live via a broadcast but a pre-show, you get to step in the ring with a full fledged vixen. While you are decorated in your own rights I have my own ways of doing things. I am not some minor joke that this company keeps around, I've been here three months and I've shown that over the past few weeks after a minor break that I still have the ability to take fools to their breaking point. Hence like your little head sits within the palm of my hand. Marisol you are emptiness like a doll, the blank eyes with nothing in it. That is what you are no experience built up in the ring which is how we all start but you are glass, fragile despite everything you've been through. I see only the blackness that shrouds you, the mistakes that you have made, the journey you have had may help you shape the depths of this path. But your conviction will shape it. I can look into your dull eyes right now and I can see the doubt that resonates, I can see the fear of failure. You can be tough from all that you have done but a new surrounding is always a new surrounding. My failures will always be with me but to lose is to win because then you learn you rise above. It is just like us being women in society, sexualized by images plastered for the pleasure of others. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it I am flattered to a degree but to be as beautiful as I am and raise the bar that is the way things work. Do not be the girl that doesn't bring the package. I have no problem if you are the ugly duckling. The fact comes through that I am not the ugly duckling, but maybe if I do something about that expression on your face. Maybe if I do something to relieve the pressure of what you look like right now.”

Taking a moment I would stand up setting the doll head next to the body on the ground. I smile sadistically and I raise my foot up and put the heel of my black strapped sandels over the doll head. I slam the heel down and let the face break apart to lay next to the headless doll body.

Marisol you are shattered before you start, the emptiness that places you underneath my feet is the fact you are not the same as me. Queen Bee? I am The Latin Goddess, the fabulous beauty that your shattered being will see when lights flash before your eyes. I am not what you are, I am not failure, I am success and you think you may have a road to redemption. The degrees of my ability is way above your own. I am what you want to be. I've trained, I know some fighting styles as well. You are not walking into a realm that is your own, out of your element. I respect your time in the marine corps but this is training day all over again but you won't make the cut.”

I smile I feel better I grab my hair pulling it back into a pony tail I look at the little doll body something without a head upon its shoulders, I feel pleased. I pick up my purse walking away knowing that I worked out my anger through a healthy exercise, breaking something I bought, leaving Marisol there on the ground shattered, empty, nothing.
Jacob Senn
Post February 25th 2015, 6:41 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo Number Four

(As the video kicks on, we see Jacob Senn standing outside of the Rogers Arena as there is a plethora of EAW crew members who are building the stage and all for the press conference that will be held in anticipation of the massive show on Friday that mark the official beginning of Dynasty’s switch to Friday nights. Jacob Senn, dressed in a heavy leather jacket and blue jeans, he looks back to one of the crew members who are filming this video as he is cocking a grimace of arrogance as he looks back to the camera.)

Lucian Black finds me to be a king? A king? Have you not heard my name throughout the realm of Elite Answers Wrestling, let alone Dynasty? I am the Kingsbane, I am the Warden of Dynasty, and any lord or person that believes that they can rule this land, I will reap their soul and shatter their hopes right before them. The only king, the only person bearing a crown, who is able to be protected from the bane that I am is Lannister and that is in an attempt to keep peace between him and myself. What I am is not a king, what I am is not a god, but what I am is superior to those. I am a conqueror, a mortal man who brings kingdoms and temples of worship to their knees as they look in trepidation at what I will do to them if they do not. Lannister may not have brought down to a knee, but in the back of his mind he knows, that I would raze his kingdom and all that is in it with a blazing inferno of fire and a mass of arrows and blades that would coat his streets with crimson blood of man! That is what is going to happen to the empire that Lucian is attempting to establish. Lucian claims he does not need a crown, but he is searching for one when we fight in this arena behind me on Friday. He wants to be crowned the World Heavyweight Champion, the thing that every person in this industry desires to possess, that is the crown you want. You want to be known as the best that this company has, Lucian, but the fact is that you join the list of Alex Anderson and men like him because you are not the best!

You are not the best because you always let the opportunities escape you, just like when you got your World Heavyweight Championship opportunity against Mr. DEDEDE and failed to beat him. How could you be so close to epitomizing God, yet cannot even beat him in the middle of the ring? How can you be worthy of calling yourself “THE contender” when in a match where everything goes inside of the Elimination Chamber, you failed to prevail? The answer is you are not worthy of calling yourself the contender because the chances that Lucian Black has to become World Heavyweight Champion has run out! Lucian Black getting handed opportunity after opportunity to face the World Heavyweight Champion and attempt to take his championship comes to a halt when I cave his head into the mat and show him why he is below the Harmonic Divergence of the universe. I was not chosen, in fact, I was one of the most hated men on this roster last year. I earned my way to the top, I fought my way to being one of the best on the roster, not because of some higher power dictating that I was the next best thing in wrestling. So Friday, when we meet in the ring, I am going to show you why I won the EAW World Championship at Midsummer Massacre, why I am The Fabled Conqueror, and why you are destined to be broken under the heel of my boot.

The dishonorable do not deserve to be treated honorably, that is the words that you said as the reason for doing dishonorable things yourself in the ring. What a contradictory statement for you to use, to call yourself some saint that is going to save the world from the corrupted souls of this company, but I guess this might be news to you, but since you are doing the same thing that I would do, would your very soul not be corrupted as well? If you are going to demean yourself and bring yourself to a level that you find repulsive to even think about, that does not make you any better than the people that you are fighting. In the famous words that have been stretched far across the world that everyone has heard, you are what you hate, Lucian. You are the cancer that you want to cure, you are the disease that you want to vaccinate, and you are the hypocritical bastard that you have projected onto me. The difference between me and you, Lucian, is that I am honest about who I am. I know that I do things that are thought to be despicable by the people who attend these events, that are not held to the highest of regards, but that is what I am willing to do. I did it and guess what, I became world champion not only did I do that, but I cemented my claim to immortality as I held two separate world championships at once in the world of Elite Answers Wrestling. What has Lucian Black done other than rampage around on a tantrum because EAW has not handed the world championship onto him on a golden platter for him to just take and not earn for his own work? Nothing, that is what he has done. Lucian Black has done nothing but fail at breaking people’s bodies and he will fail once more because I will not accept defeat at his hand when the time calls for us to face off against one another on Dynasty.

Trust me, I am going to earn it. I have defeated my share of men, and you have defeated yours, but I will earn it. I will earn when the empire that you have manifested from your victories empties out of you with the blood that you spill on that canvas. I will earn my right to face the World Heavyweight Champion when you are a heap of shattered hopes and dreams as I lay you across that ring with nothing but heartache. There is nothing you could say, nothing you could do, to change the fate that is out for you. The fates have decided with the Harmonic Divergence that you, Lucian Black, are to be beaten, battered, and conquered by The Fabled Conqueror and his unrivaled might in that ring. That is the destiny that has been chosen by you by the universe and I am the warden that will see that fate resolved by my own hand. Mark my words, Lucian, as these are what will run through your mind as you are a broken disheveled husk in the ring. Until you actually see the futile nature of your mission for cleansing this arena of your false corruption, you will never become the world champion. It will always be a fantasy and never become a reality because you are not being Lucian Black or George Copeland, the person behind the visage of honor. No, you are just a parody of the mask that I brought forth to his word. 
A-Will
Post February 25th 2015, 6:27 pm by A-Will
Dreams can make a man do such evil things to make it a reality. However, me beating you is no dream because I don't have any ounce of doubt in my body that I won't beat you. It's more of a theory than a dream because I know that I can beat you. In fact, I know that I can end you. I can make you tap out and run circles around you and, while I'm not the greatest high-flyer of all time, I can knock you on your back from the turnbuckle. In this business, there's a lot more to it than the wrestling. There's there the talking, which you seem to have held down considering all the garbage that came out of your pipe hole, the charisma, and the intelligence. You haven't convinced yourself that you can beat me. Grand slam only means fiddling in this company because the only title that I want in this company is the World Heavyweight Championship. There's guys out there that have better days than me, but I'm not focused on them. The World Heavyweight Championship is my objective, no disrespect to Tyler Parker or anyone else that wants that title, but the truth is there's no one with more heart and determination in this industry than me. I'm not main eventing a FPV or on the poster of PFP, but I am getting there. Patience is one thing I have with certain things, but not with people. Montell, you are one of those people.  

I said it, folks. Montell, you have doubt within yourself that you can beat me because you constantly say that you're a "champion", but you were never a real champion. Get that through your thick skull. You were a paper champion, maybe even worse. Unlike you, I don't HAVE to hold championship gold to be relevant because I already am. I'm not going to join you in swimming in your obsolete dreams of being world champion. Instead, I have my own venery goals to pursue, so that leaves you in the dirt where you belong. As much as I stress this out for you to understand, I'm starting to think that you brain is too small to take in something as big as that fact. It's big because you don't hear yourself when you're talking about being the greatest of all time, which translates to you ignorantly calling yourself a legend, which is not true. You're not a legend because real legends are wrestlers the people actually want to see. And if you're such an asshole, how in the hell do you know these fans already don't like you? How do you know they don't turn the other cheek out of boredom when you come to the ring? You're too busy setting up false hype for yourself that you don't see what's in front of you, and I'm not talking about me and my intimidating physique, which I'll get to in a little bit, but more of the big structure that spells truth. In that structure, all your "accomplishments" are listed, but so are your failures. There are failures than accomplishments, so I don't see how you portray yourself as the best of all time because your title reigns just aren't big enough or long enough to create a big obscurity to your failures. That's not impressive, that's disgusting.

Everything you do is out of pure disgust. I don't like it when god gives you another day to remedy your mistakes when he knows that you fail every time. I don't like it when the EAW chairman gives you a fair contract that you don't deserve. You never deserved it and you still don't. All of that is disgusting. Don't act like you don't know it's true. You are on the verge of having your career end permanently, so I wouldn't be talking trash and adding fuel to the fire if I were you. You wouldn't even know who Frederico Rizzi was if I hadn't mentioned him. Ask anyone on the EAW roster that isn't waiting for the opportunity to kick your ass if they're familiar with him and I'm pretty sure they'll have no fucking clue what you're talking about. They wouldn't even recall me ending his career. That's how much I knocked him down with ultra force into nothing and you'll join him. You'll meet him at the bottom while you're watching me climb to the top. And who is this thunder and lightening you speak of? They don't exist and not for the reason I stated about Frederico's career ending, but they're the personification of imagination in your mind and I am the executioner of those imaginary people, but the only difference is I'm real.

Last edited by A-Will on February 25th 2015, 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leaving A Message
Post February 25th 2015, 6:17 pm by Guest
Carlos:
Hey Landerson, where are you? I've been calling you for several days, and you’re not answering me back. I hope everything is alright with you.

Seated cross legged on his bed, Carlos was shown with his black laptop on his lap, while speaking on the phone. His room was pretty tidy, with his sweaty gym clothes on the edge of his bed, signifying he came out of a strenuous workout, now clothed in only a pair of gray Nike sweats. A white towel was around his neck, his breathing a bit heavy as he flipped from ESPN, which was showcasing his father’s company, to a local news channel. Bored from what he was watching, getting the forecast for the week, The Jesus Freak turned off his plasma screen TV and tossed the remote over his shoulder, sensing it landed on the pillow behind him. As Carlos returned his focus on his laptop, the camera loomed over his shoulder, revealing what he was watching.

Carlos:
Landerson, wherever you are, we need to get on the same page. Daniel and Eclipse had some interesting things to say about us. I've never tagged with you, and to be honest I've never seen any of your matches. But I know you’re able to hold your own. However, I can’t do it without you.

Staring outside from where he sat, Carlos thought back to what Daniel had recently said on an EAW.com promo, which honestly opened his eyes. Watching the sun languidly set, on it’s way to leave part of the world to be engulfed by darkness with a few glinting stars suspended in the air, Carlos momentarily forgot he was still speaking to Landerson’s answering, his thoughts about this Saturday’s episode of Showdown overtaking most of his nights. For the moment Carlos’ focus was merely only on Diemos, especially what he had to say about him earlier in the week, wanting to yet again prove that light and goodness would always conquer evil and darkness. Even though Marshall wasn't someone he had to worry about, Carlos didn't want to overlook the young man, not certain if he was secretly aligned with Diemos.

Carlos:
Landerson, we team up this upcoming Saturday on Showdown, against Diemos and Marshall. Yes I might be repeating myself, but I need it to sink in you. You’re booming with talent, and together we can put our opponents in their places. But I’m sorry, I won’t allow anyone to sit back while I do all the work. So please Landerson, pick up your phone, call me back, and schedule a workout session with me. This Saturday, I plan on seeing us BOTH getting our hands raised.

Placing his laptop on his bed, Carlos leisurely walked over to the window, scratching the tip of his chin as he watched people entering their cars, probably a few heading home. He couldn't help but wonder why people had cruel intentions circulating in their minds, wanting to hurt one another when they were all basically the same, all having a heart and feelings. Carlos hung his head, his jaw clenching tightly as Eclipse’s words abruptly barged into his mind.

Eclipse:
I will be the judge to your sins, and with her wording I will execute you.

Snapping back to reality, Carlos cleared his throat before he spoke again, certaining himself on the phone call.

Carlos:
When you have the time, call me back. I sense we’re going to have a battle at hand this weekend. But don’t fret hermano, as long as we have God and we’re on the same page, we’ll fly through our competition. Just please call me back. We need to plan our victory celebration. God Bless.

Hanging up maybe his fifth voice mail, Carlos placed his smartphone in his pocket while continuing to stare outside, desperately wishing his room would be filled with a ringing sound. After a few minutes had passed, Carlos disappointingly let out a sigh as he walked over and picked up his gym bag, filled with freshly neat workout clothes, and putting on a pair of black Nike sneakers. Heading straight to the front door, Carlos stretched his hand out to the door knob, blocking out his tag partner’s odd absence, concentrating on his debut on Showdown. Before exiting his room, Carlos looked up at the ceiling, slowly closing his eyes.

Carlos:

Matthew chapter nineteen verse twenty-six: But Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’
Post February 25th 2015, 2:56 pm by Guest
It was a late night in Okayama Japan. It was cold, in the 40's, it had been all week. Most of the snow had already melted, but there was more on the way according to the weather man, so it would all be back by the morning.

This is where the next episode of Voltage would be emanating from, and on this episode of Voltage Terry McGuire would be making his EAW debut. Terry isn't like most people, most people would be shaking in there boots, most people would be nervous about going out and preforming in front of thousands of people ready to judge every move you make, but Terry didn't care, all he cared about was making enough money to support himself, and keep from having to go back to how things used to be.

The camera was just outside the Momotaro Arena, the EAW management had received word that one of their newest signings had something he wanted to say. So they sent a cameraman out to look for someone who looked like they could be someone of importance. So far though, there wasn't anyone. No fans lurking out behind the arena, no wrestlers hanging out before it was time for them to go out. There was nothing. 

" Hello? Someone told the staff they wanted to say something and...uhh, here I am!"

The cameraman yelled, trying to let anybody who might be able to hear him know he was out there. It would have been pitch black, if not for the lights around the arena. Which gave off enough light to reveal a shadow creeping from behind the arena. 

"Finally! Do have any idea how cold it is out here? Hurry up and say what you want so I can go back in."

The camera man said sternly. He hadn't seen the man yet, if he had he certainly wouldn't be talking to him like he was. The man was getting closer and closer, he wasn't in the light yet, but you could almost make out his figure. He wasn't a big man, but he wasn't small by any means either.

When he finally stepped into the light, he revealed a face that only a blind mother could love. He was dressed in a ripped black t-shirt, and stained blue jeans. You probably wouldn't think this man was a big superstar wrestler, he didn't have the looks to be one.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you can't be the guy I'm lookin' for."

This came off rather arrogantly. As the cameraman continued to look around, the weird man hadn't taken a step.

"What makes you think I'm not the guy?"

The man suddenly uttered. His voice was chilling. It was soft, but in a weird, creepy sort of way. The cameraman had stopped in his tracks. He took a look around to see if there was anybody else that could help him get out of the situation, but they were the only people in sight.

"Uhh.. You don't really look like someone who would be a wrestler man, I mean look at how you're dressed."

That couldn't have helped anything. The man was moving closer now, slowly, methodically inching closer and closer to the arrogant cameraman.

"Typical. Well, I hate to break it to ya', but I'm the guy. My name's Terry McGuire, and maybe I don't have a billion dollar smile, or movie star good looks, but yes I am a pro wrestler."

The cameraman was backing up now, but before he got too far Terry stopped. Made his way over to the structure of the arena, and took a seat up against it. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes, pulled one out of the pack, lit it, and put it in his mouth. He took a few puffs before he continued.

"Get your ass over here, I told you guys I have something to say, and I'm gonna say it. Growing up wasn't easy for me, how could it be. I never had one true home, I was probably in every orphanage in the state of Texas. I watched as every friend I had got adopted, or was sent away to a new home. Do you know how hard that is?!" *Terry takes a puff of his cigarette as he shakes his head and continues* "I could deal with that though, what I couldn't deal with was the constant bullying, and torment I got because I look like a freak. Kinda sounds like what you were doing over there, you son of a bitch. When I would defend myself, it was me who got the blame, I was the one who started it. After a while I figured I'd give 'em something to blame me for and I STARTED TO TORMENT THOSE ASSHOLES!!"

Terry was starting to lose his temper a little, he was obviously scaring the cameraman, as he was beginning to to creep away again.

"GODDAMMIT SIT DOWN!! Now, where was I? Oh yeah, so this was when I was talking about tormenting the hell out of the other kids. This is when I was around the age of 17, about to turn 18. I knew what they were gonna do with me before I turned 15. I knew they were gonna throw me out on my own the minute I turned 18. I was right. I barely got to pack my things before I was out onto the streets of Texas." *Terry takes the final drag of his cigarette and stands up.*  "Now I had to find a way to make a couple bucks. I looked around town, but nobody is looking to give a job to someone who couldn't even keep his family, so I knew I was gonna have to think outside the box. I ran into a group of guys, and turns out they were in an underground fight club. It didn't pay the best, but it was the only place I ever felt like I belonged somewhere."

Terry began pacing back and forth, then suddenly grabbed the camera.

"Then, THE SAME FUCKIN' THING HAPPENED! I GOT CAUGHT BITING SOMEONE, but what they didn't know was the fucker tried to stab me, what was I supposed to do? Let him kill me? No, I tried to bite his damn face off!" *Terry let go of the camera, and tried to recompose himself.* "So then I was back on my own, I had to find somewhere new to sleep. I choose this local wrestling arena. It was a pretty cozy place, plus they had cable, so that was a big plus, but I was caught and kicked out. Until I came back and payed someone to train me, and give me a place to sleep with the money I had saved from the fights. A few months later, I debut, become champion of a few promotions, and now here I am."

Terry turned to face the camera and had a look of pure anger on his face.

"The point of my story is I have fought, and scratched, and clawed my way to where I am right now. And NOBODY is gonna take this away from me! NOT THE FRANCHISE DEMON, NOT V.I.P., NOT MR. DAVIS, AND DEFINITELY NOT JACK PIERCE!! I HAVE FOUGHT TO HARD TO GET HERE, AND THIS SUNDAY I WILL SHOW EVERYONE WHAT I'M MADE OF!!

Terry turns his back to the camera and walks off as the scene fades away.  
『zakkii』
Post February 25th 2015, 2:09 pm by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 10: Redemption

P.S.: I put a bracket in Haruna's conversation which means that they actually speaks Japanese and it supposed to be just a subtitle Wink 

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Kurashiki-okayama

"Okayama.... a beautiful small city in Southern Japan. Honestly, as a Japanese-born, I've never been here just even for visiting. I know, it's a shame.... but hey, I'm here now for the first time and I have to admit the city is simply nice. It's so peaceful and not too crowded like in Tokyo. It's a good place for a living, I suppose. 

I then take a chance to explore the city closer. People in Okayama are different with everyone from Osaka and Yokohama. They don't even know me. Most people always said that "Hey, it's Haruna Sakazaki, the International female wrestler!" or something like that. But in here, I never heard such words. It's a good thing from a different side, I think. For now, I enjoy my time as an ordinary person. I am currently nobody in this city and I have a chance to see the things in a normal life without any spotlight.

I then decided to take a break at the nearest cafe who sell a signature dish of Okayama. I've already read that Okayama is the best place of chesnuts and peaches. So I ordered a chesnut cake and a peach pudding. The taste is perfect and I actually want to have another one but my palate is suddenly gone after I see something that..... actually I don't want to see it for my entire life anymore!"

???: (It's been a while, Haruna?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Onodera...... you......)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 O0600033912927098363

"His name is Masayuki Onodera. He was my..... ex-boyfriend. To be honest, he is the last guy to be my boyfriend until I start to think that loving a guy is actually a bad thing! I'm sick and tired to love guys because all of them are full of crap! and now..... what is he doing here? Why he knew that I'm here? Did he follow me all the time?"

Masayuki Onodera: (Haruna, honey..... I came here in peace so please, listen to me.)

Haruna was about to leave the cafe but after she regains her self-control, she then back to her position.

Masayuki Onodera: (I know your feeling about me after what I've done to you 5 years ago. I know you hate me even more than everything you hate in this world but please, listen to me just once..... Haruna, I was wrong all the time. the only one who are deserved to be blame of is only me, not even you..... It's all my fault, all the time. If you are willing to listen to my whole story after what happened between us that night, My life turned into the darkest point. After that night, Alicia reported me to the school council after she successfully got picture of us. I've been kicked out from school and my parents ashamed of me. They blocked the access of my credit card and they even discarded my chance to enter University of Tokyo. My name, my fame, all the authority I get are instantly gone and now, my parents didn't want to see my face anymore as I moved myself to this small city of Okayama. I work as a truck driver right now and I ask a day-off only to meet you. I miss you so much, Haruna! and I want you to please forgive me after what I've done to you. So, would you please--)

Haruna then slaps Masayuki right into his face. The slap is too strong, that leave a red mark at Masayuki's right cheek.

Haruna Sakazaki: (Is that hurt? Huh? Is that hurt, Masayuki?! In case you are wondering, the pain of that slap can't even describe the scar you made here inside my heart.... I don't care about you and I don't even care about your future, anything from you! You are lucky my brother still give you a chance to live because that night I want you die! I want you die and God send you to hell for everything you did to me. You see this haircut? I still keep this haircut until now because I don't want to remember that night! I resigned my position as a school president, I have to bury my dream to be a pop idol deep down to the core of the earth, and you know what's the worst? I became a lesbian because of you! I don't want to meet a guy like you for my entire life so I choose to like girls instead of guys! Why? Why, Masayuki? It's because I loved you..... I really love you and I am willing to give my all to you. I give everything you want but what did you give to me? You give me a big hole in my heart that cannot be recovered! You give me stains on my pride that cannot be cleansed! I.... I...... Just die, Masayuki! I don't want to see you in this world anymore and you will not be forgiven forever so you can go to hell with everything you have done to me!)

Masayuki Onodera: (Haruna, wait!)

Haruna is about to leave the cafe but Masayuki stops her by kneeling in front of her, begging for Haruna's forgiveness.

Masayuki Onodera: (Haruna..... please..... I'm begging you! This is my only key to redeem myself as a better man. I try to leave all my bad habit in the past but everything that became a burden is only you! My sins for you are way too much for me to even handle it. Even I try to do a good thing, I still have a burden to get me a second chance. Please, Haruna! Give me a second chance!)

Haruna then looks around and realized that they drawn too much attention and all the people inside the cafe, including the cafe owner are already set their eyes on both of them.

Haruna Sakazaki: (Get up, Masayuki!)

Masayuki then get up as she said as Haruna grab his shirt and speak to him with low tone.

Haruna Sakazaki: (I want you to listen to me very carefully! I said this doesn't mean that I forgive you but I just want you to know that the second chance always there for everyone, including you. If you look at me as your burden to do all of it, You are now free to do it. But mark my words.... don't you ever show your filthy face in front of me anymore because I don't want to see you and everything we have done when we were together. because next time if I meet you. I don't need my brother to beat the hell out of you or even kill you. Right now, I can do it by myself! Now, if you'll excuse me....)

Haruna then pushed Masayuki to the chair, the place where he sat earlier. Masayuki then quickly grabs Haruna's hands.

Masayuki Onodera: (Th-thank you, Haruna!)

and suddenly Haruna sets her eyes at Masayuki as she gives him an intense devilish looks and she puts her hands away from him.

Haruna Sakazaki: (Just..... let me go!)

Haruna then go to the cashier to pay her order and leave the cafe.

"and that moment ruined my mood instantly..... I almost think that Okayama is a perfect city for a living but after I found Masayuki live here, I am reconsidering about my thought about this city."

"After my encounter with Masayuki, I can't stop thinking about him, the way he humiliated me, the way he destroy my pride as a women, that things make me become like this now. I promised someday no man will never mess around with me anymore. right now, I am not a weak Haruna Sakazaki who fall to all the men's crappy words easily. I transform myself into a tough fighter, a fighter who can defend myself from any possible threat physically or mentally. Masayuki said that he is now on his road to redemption and this is my own redemption and Masayuki, you are meeting a different Haruna who is not your toy anymore!"

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 O0600033912927098652

Scene opens in her hotel room while we see Haruna sits on the sofa with an empty eyes, perhaps thinking about something.

Haruna Sakazaki: I can't believe it..... I can't believe that I met with that guy in a peaceful and serene place like this. I suppose to enjoy and relaxing myself after my loss at Fighting Spirit and now.... oh God, why I have to met him? I supposed to forget about him completely and step out into my new world. I follow my brother's path in wrestling business, I go around the world exploring my new world to forget about him.... and we meet again when the show stops in my homeland. oh my God, please.... now I'm starting to have a feeling that I want to leave Japan again. I want to erase Masayuki from my book of history. Masayuki is no one in my head! He never come to my life! He never come to my life! He never come to my life! 

Haruna Sakazaki: Oh God! Focus, Haruna! Focus! Focus! You don't want to ruin your own career you made it this far just because of one damn guy, aren't you? You are now facing an important match as a point of redemption and you don't want to lose your own momentum just because you overly think about that jerk Masayuki, aren't you? No! I have to be strong and stay strong! I am still able to erase him from my mind. I still can give my all to every fight without thinking about that jerk anymore. Focus, Haruna! Yes, I can..... Yes I can......

Haruna Sakazaki: So, Last week...... Last week seems to be a bad night for me, at least not a perfect time for me to step further into my path of victory. I've been beaten by my opponent, Tarah Nova at Seibu Dome, my own theater of dream. It's a shame, it's a disappointment, It's a disgrace to lose by the hands likes of Tarah Nova. but..... I have to accept it. Tarah Nova beat me fair and square so there's no argument for me about my defeat. That is how warriors admit their defeat. But did I die? did I even quit? No, not at all..... Tarah Nova might be walk out as the winner of the battle but that doesn't mean this is over. The war is only just begun and I don't want to even quit after the defeat in our first loss. I am a warrior and I refuse to let the devil herself conquer this division. Not when I'm here. I'm here to fight in my own path and right now, my step is being halted. Halted, not fully stopped. I can move on, continue take my step to my path but right now, I have to regain my power to go on walking.

Haruna Sakazaki: Or let's just say Tarah Nova threw me into a cliff beside my path of victory. and right now, I currently climbed it until I finally get back on track. I call it the all of redemption. I try to climb it before I can continue walking to my path of veictory and I know.... I know it's not going to be easy. the wall is somehow slippery, or I can't find a stepping stone tho make me climb even higher until I reach the top. I realized it. Redemption is the hardest way to face after somebody lose the momentum. People will mock me even worse when I try to climb it. Rain of negative words keep coming to make me fall to the deeper abyss and this week is my first step in this wall of redemption. I either climb in a huge step or even fall harder and deeper than before.

Haruna Sakazaki: This week, I will face the one who beat me last week and the Vixen's Champion herself, Tarah Nova and Lethal. They have a resemblance, I have to say..... They have killer instincts while if they combined their power, I know it will be an unstoppable and an indestructible force. while what I've got here is a happy girl named Maddie. I'm not sure that my team will work well but I'm not sure either that the opposite team will work well too. Since we face the fact that Tarah Nova is the number one contender for Lethal's Vixen Champion and I am fully aware that both of them are not a good team player. I can use the advantage to steal the victory away from them and make myself get out of this cliff and continue walking.

Haruna Sakazaki: While on my side, it is my first time I compete in a tag team match. I have a quite good history on tag team matches since I was a multiple Tag-Team Champion with my lovely partner. I'm sure I still got it and it seems Maddie is such a good team player as well. I am expecting her not to ruin this match and I really hope that she can be a good player for this team because this is an important match for me even perhaps the other don't think that way, especially Lethal and Tarah Nova, I mean, Tarah Nova already beat me while Lethal is already beat Maddie as well. This is a redemption for me! This is the point to prove that I am still means business in this division. I am a woman that will always get up and put her fist in position to give the most dangerous fight for my opponent. Nobody can thwart my ambition! Not even Lethal and Tarah Nova. So, Maddie.... don't ruin this match, please! I admit I love that cheerful and happy personality of yours. you know if I don't decide to close myself off to the people around here, you might be a good friend of mine. But you know something, Maddie. when you are standing inside that ring with me, I don't like playing around. I am always serious in every fight no matter what match it is. So, Maddie. Please do me a favor to give your very best inside that ring to defeat the team consist of vixens who just defeat us last week. And one more thing..... don't you EVER..... hug me! I don't like being hugged! Please just give me your strength to fight those vixens so I can finally see you as a worthy vixens to be on my side. May Kamisama watch over you, Maddie! Give me your best shot to fight Lethal and Tarah Nova!

With that, the scene then comes to an end.
Florida Man
Post February 25th 2015, 12:55 pm by Florida Man
So my second match comes and goes, and I come out on the loosing end again.

As I did last time, I went over the match in my head, thinking about all my mistakes, and this Saturday, I think I'm ready.

Speaking of which, I'm in a tag team match. I don't know who thought it would be good to tag me up with Eclipse Diemos, considering he thinks I'm corrupted or whatever. Eclipse, I don't know how happy you are about tagging up with me, or if you even care. Something tells me you're more concerned with Carlos Cruz than myself. Well, lets just stay out of each others way Saturday night, and try to win the match.

My opponents are El Landerson and Carlos Cruz. Carlos.... um, I honestly have no idea what to expect from him. I suppose he's more focused on my teammate than myself. That suits me fine, I got a helluva surprise for him. Carlos, don't just block me out, you'll regret it. El Landerson, we faced each other before, albeit in triple threat matches. This time, we'll have the chance to focus on each other, so long as our teammates don't try to get involved.

Carlos, Eclipse, I know you two want to tear each other a new one, but just remember, there's two more people in the match with you, both of whom are itching to get involved. Food for thought.
TLA
Post February 25th 2015, 12:37 pm by TLA
(TLA is shown in his luxurious penthouse suite in Canada staring out the window as snow falls covering everything in a coat of white. TLA's stepmother Camila is seen complaining to room service for the lackluster quality of today's pancake breakfast.)

Camila Pantera: This is completely unacceptable! I demand you do it again!

(Camila waves her hand impatiently at the room service for them to go away as they hurriedly wheel the breakfast cart back down the hallway to the kitchen. Camila sighs as she sprays air freshener in the general vicinity before taking a long sip of her cucumber water.)

TLA: You know maybe the internet was down but it looks like Christopher Corrupt finally got a message out to the EAW Universe. You know he hasn't had much to say recently and it's taken him like three weeks to respond to anything I've said about him so either he's not taking me seriously or he's put an awful lot of thought into this. If it's the former then it's his loss and he's got a big surprise waiting for him on Dynasty, but if it's the latter then I applaud him for how hard he is trying. I really do because it's not like it's something I've ever experienced. This whole sport just comes so naturally to me that I don't even have to think about what I say or do in the ring because everything I do is just what needs to be done to win. I have never made a mistake in my life because of my supreme intelligence unlike Christopher Corrupt who has made the mistake of even allowing me to get into the ring with him. If Christopher was as corrupt as his name claims him to be he could've gotten out of this match. Or at least he could've tried. He could've pretended to be injured, or bribed Sebastian Monroe, or even just run off with his title and never come back to EAW where I will be waiting for him. 

Camila: This Corrupt guy should'nt even be in the same division as La Familia Pantera. I mean we are simply of a higher class and this Corrupt is some dog that probably lied his way to some meager success. I mean really! I have no idea why they allow this kind of filth into the ring.

TLA: It's alright Camila. Sometimes these people need a reminder of who they are dealing with. Sometimes they try to break free of their lot in life and need a reminder that you should not test your betters. You know I've been perfectly respectful to Christopher throughout this entire process but now he has made it personal by insulting my family. Nadie habla de mi familia. It's pathetic really because it is such an obvious mindgame to get me riled up into making a mistake in the ring. Unfortunately, the only result of Christopher's actions is to encourage me to stop holding back. My family may be hard on me but that is only because they realize that they hold greatness in their DNA and it encourages them to mold it into perfection. Which is what I am. Do you even have a family Christopher? I really doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if you are some lonely orphan off the streets dumped into a trash bin by your parents who didn't even want you. If you do it is probably some garbageman or plumber or some other pathetic minimum wage careerman. Either way you have inferior blood flowing through your veins that cannot even compare to my elite bloodline.

Camila: While we may not share the same bloodline TLA, we do share the same class and honestly you should just throw some money around and maybe Monroe will just give you the title. Why even bother with this pointless match?

TLA: That is actually a good idea Camila but why bother when Monroe will just realize he can leech money off our family whenever I want something? No doubt his rates will increase being the greedy man he is. No it is far easier to just beat down Corrupt's ass and win the championship that belongs to me. The National Elite Championship. It is a perfect title for a perfect man. Elite. It is exactly what La Familia Pantera is. The only downside is that I have to win a National title here in Corrupt's third world homeland of Canada. This Friday on Dynasty I am on a mission to vanquish the three Cs. Christopher. Corrupt. Canada. I can't stand any of those things any more than Abuela can stand Mustafa. Speaking of which, where is Abuela?

Camila: Oh she took your father out to appear at the Canadian Wrestling Hall of Fame today. I heard they are considering inducting him but are concerned about some of his recent comments about the country.

TLA: Well they should be honored he even bothered to show up. Honestly that's all it should take for anyone in this family. Christopher Corrupt should be put into the Canadian Hall of Shame however, for being a disgrace to his people. While TLA shines as a beacon of hope and something that the Mexican people can worship and look up to, Corrupt serves as a pathetic reminder of what the Canadian ideal is. Third rate, lazy, and untalented using desperate tactics to rip off those superior to them. That is truly the Canadian way.

Camila: Ugh... I could not agree more... Even the servants at this hotel have been expecting I tip them for their lackluster service. Did you know that I actually found a used towel in the bathroom? This is unacceptable and I will be making a formal complaint to the manager on the 'morrow.

TLA: When I capture the National Elite Championship it certainly won't be representing the nation of Canada. It will be representing the far superior nation of Mexico. I may even rename the title to the Mexican Elite Championship to avoid confusion, but let's take things one step at a time shall we? First I have to deal with this gusano pequeno and sent him back to competing for state championships which is the highest ranking division he should ever have made it to. Christopher does not respect me as he should and I can't even respect him when he is such a dirty hypocrite. A pretender you want to call me? Maybe you should look in the mirror holmes. You want to call yourself the Evolution of wrestling yet all I see from you is old school. You are just an old school wrestler who's art died out long ago and I will prove that with my superior fusion of lucha libre and raw power that no man can stand against. Don't call yourself an evoution Christopher because if wrestling became what you are it would be a devolution. What wrestling needs is something new, the next generation, and TLA has arrived to provide a new breed of wrestling to crush the outdated ways of EAW. Corrupt can claim that we are similar all he wants but the truth is that while we are both looked down upon, he is the only one who actually should be looked down on because he simply isn't as good as he PRETENDS to be. 

Camila: Why do the poor always have to try to pretend they are something they are not? Why can't they just leave our people alone TLA?

TLA: I really don't know Camila. We are good people and they should be looking up to us but instead they lie, cheat, steal, and rebel against us. It is just petty jealousy and it is futile because we protect our status and we protect our own. Christopher... you are not better than me you are living in a dream world built by your lies. The lies you tell yourself when you try to sleep at night. When you tell yourself that I didn't set you up with that nice little title in the first place just so that you could hold onto it until I was ready to take what was rightfully mine. The lies you tell yourself to convince yourself that you actually have talent in that ring aside from cheap shots and screwjob victories. You will never admit it but you have no real wrestling talent which is why you must resort to such tactics to cover up your own failures. Sure I do those things as well but that is only because I am privileged to do so. But don't worry Christopher, I do admire your style. You just don't know your place. After I destroy you in that ring with the Mexican Destroyer, I will allow you to join me as my underboss. I admire your ruthlessness and you would be incredibly useful when I have some unsavory tasks that I wouldn't bother to dirty my own hands with. If you are as smart as you say you would consider this offer because after I take the National Elite Championship from you, it's all you will have left.

(TLA picks up his own glass of cucumber water as he toasts to Camila while they both take a deep sip. Camila looks out the snowy windows with disgust at Canada as she rises to shut the curtains.)
LVCIAN
Post February 25th 2015, 12:16 pm by LVCIAN
And I love how hard you try to be something you're not. You think I am inferior to you because you are a "king". What exactly are you a king of? It's confusing because these days it seems everybody has blue blood running through their veins. We got lords in EAW, princes and kings. For god's sake, this is a wrestling company not a comic con where you get to pretend you're something or someone you are not. You implied that I lack originality because I called you the ass of Dynasty. Well, what is so original about being king? Hell, what's so original about being a god? That's something everybody claims to be nowadays as well. But let's face it the only elitist who comes close to epitomizing everything a god or a king are is me. And I don't need a crown, I don't need to be put on a pedestal and be revered and adored for all eternity to prove it. I just go out there, week in and week out, and show the world what I am made of. I don't believe I am going to beat you, I believe I am going to utterly devastate you and everything you represent and then I will beat you. I don't recall insinuating that I was better than you based on the premise that we have never faced each other. I clearly stated the reasons why I was, why I AM better than you. I'm not going to reiterate a word I uttered. I'm not going to waste my breath, I am not going to waste my time with you. I guess regardless what I say you won't come to terms with the fact I am better than you are.The only way to shut you up is by beating you and I will. I'll erase every doubt about my ability from your mind when I decimate you and become the new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I have failed to do anything since the beginning of my current tenure as an elitist? Evidently, you got no clue what you're talking about. Because since my return, yes, I have lost battles.. However, I have won every single war I have engaged in. The only reason I am not World Heavyweight Champion is because Xavier Williams and Tyler Parker  didn't have the balls to take me on by themselves. They had to unite forces to ultimately eliminate me from the elimination chamber match at Road To Redemption. I'm THE contender. I have proven myself worthy on innumerable occasions. I acknowledge I am being forced to earn another shot. If this is the only way for me to become champion of the world for the first time in my career so be it. I'm going  to capitalize on this opportunity and I will be number one contender. I'm willing to do anything to get that title, I will use any weapon I have to use at my disposal to attain greatness as an elitist. The so called "Fabled Conqueror"  professes he will break my will, that he will bring me to my knees. I'd love to hear exactly how you're going to accomplish something like that. You expect me to believe that load of crap? You were always the chosen one. Just like Liam Catterson, just like Norman Hellion, just like Zack Crash and the list goes on.  You were the elitist they deemed fit to represent this company but clearly not the ones who EARNED to represent this company. Guys like Devan Dubian, Alex Anderson and myself we DESERVE to be the face of EAW. But noo, we're not worthy. Despite the fact we have been working our asses off for years and years. Despite the fact we have contributed to EAW more than second rate elitists like yourself. This isn't about Anderson or Hellion or even the chairman of the board. Right now, this is about you and myself. I never left EAW, I was forced to leave which is entirely different. I was exiled from the land of elite, my name was disregarded and my legacy was overlooked. But I found my way back in. I had to, the image, the perception the EAW universe had of me just wasn't how I envisioned it to be when I first walked into this place in 2009. And I didn't change my identity, I fulfilled my destiny and became who I was supposed to be. It was inevitable I became Lucian Black. I do fight for honor but if I have to victimize you and show no honor whatsoever to achieve what I aspire to achieve then so be it. Like I always say: the dishonorable don't deserve to be treated honorably.

I won't resort to utilize dirty tactics because you won't apply any pressure upon me. I'm not over confident, I just know what I am capable of. And evidently, you are underestimating me. But if I HAVE to resort to dishonest methods and become a bandit then so be it. I don't care. I detest to repeat myself but you are not a man of honor therefore I will not show honor and I will NOT be held responsible for what I do to your anatomy. You are the living, breathing embodiment of the corruption our leaders have propagated. I have to eradicate you. Even if nothing was at stake here I would still have to destroy you. I usually have compassion over my adversaries', but let's be honest here.. You don't deserve my compassion. You don't deserve the slightest bit of compassion. You say I will have to break every bone in your body and make you a  human vegetable  if I truly want to win this? Sounds perfect to me. But be careful what you wish for, Senn. It's too late nonetheless. Even if you repent, even if you get on your knees and beg me for forgiveness I will not hesitate to do the Dynasty brand a favor and save it from people like yourself. You won't be able to do "whatever you must" because the time has ran out. You already lost this war before it even started my friend. This Friday, I'll write the final chapter of the story of "The Fabled Conqueror" . It'll be an uphill battle, I admit it. Unlike you I don't question my opponent's skill and talent. I know you're good, I know you are one of the best. Despite the fact I have a different opinion on you than most people, I acknowledge that. But I am just better than you. You can't match my power, my strength and you won't ever be capable of it.

I am more than determined to taste world championship gold. I don't just want this, I CRAVE this. I've always have and I always will until the day my dreams FINALLY take shape. Several years ago I was this close to becoming the first ever Answers World Champion. For some circumstances I wasn't able to. Maybe I didn't have what it took to beat Y2Impact back then. Maybe because I wasn't who I am today. Not long ago I was THIS close to beating Mr. DEDEDE and becoming world champion but an exposed turnbuckle changed the course of history.. then at Road To Redemption two men joined forces to shatter my dreams into tiny little pieces. One of those men is in a hospital bed right now and the other.. Well, the other will suffer the same fate soon enough. You want a rematch, Senn? EARN IT. Maybe in your eyes I am not deserving of one either, BUT I AM! I'm more deserving than anybody in this company is of a World Championship.  Oh, I WILL live up to the hype. I'll live up to the hype and more because that is just what I always do. I know you have a lot of people on your side. Maybe I do too, but that factor won't alternate anything. I never had nay believers of myself in my career until this point and with or without their support I always overcome the odds. I always surpass everybody's expectations. I always prove everyone who doubted me WRONG. You think you can take this away from me? Go ahead. Try to take this noteworthy opportunity from my grasp, I dare you. Let's see if you're half the man you claim to be. Let's see if you are actually worthy of this opportunity. Give me a genuine challenge, SURVIVE my wrath and prove me wrong just like I have proven so many people wrong in the past. And I promise you, I will show you some respect. That's the only way you can change my mind. My opinion is probably irrelevant to you. It probably doesn't concern you whether I respect you or not. But it will.. I guarantee it, Jacob Senn.
Chucky P.
Post February 25th 2015, 4:47 am by Chucky P.
*The scenes shows Y2Impact and Charlie Scene walking down the hallway of an office in Okayama, Japan. The office is Canon Cameras: Okayama Division. Charlie and Y2Impact walk into an office door, shake hands with two Japanese men who introduce themselves as "Kent" and "Haru," and sit down across the table from them.*

Kent: (In a think Japanese accent) Thank you very much for coming to meet with us. Canon is very excited to have an EAW Elitist as the face of our company. 

Y2Impact: We're very excited to have this meeting, as well. As you know our 3 brands are loaded with elitists, but this one sitting right next to me is the guy you want for this. He's about to be huge on Voltage, the number one show under the EAW name.

Haru: I thought Dynasty was number one? Correct me if I'm wrong but Tyler Parker is the champion on Dynasty, rightt?

Charlie: Who cares about Tyler? 

Haru: Well, we were actually hoping we could get him for this spot here at Canon.

Y2Impact: Why would you want Tyler Parker over Charlie Scene? Charlie is on Voltage and he's heading for the top! I'm telling you guys, you want a Voltage elitists like Charlie for this position. 

Kent: Actually, Tyler Parker sounds like a great choice for this. No offense to you Charlie, but you don't exactly have the look of a poster boy, not like Tyler Parker does. He could make us millions. Mr. Y2Impact, could you put us in contact with Tyler Parker? We would like to make the deal as soon as possible.

Y2Impact: You guys don't understand, Tyler Parker is a nobody! Voltage is where the talent is! You want someone from MY brand on your commercials! 

Haru: With all due respect, Impact, Tyler Parker is the number one guy in EAW at the moment, it only makes sense to sign a deal with him. I mean Charlie Scene, I haven't even seen you for the past year and a half, I forgot you were even a wrestler.

Y2Impact: That's gonna change soon! EAW is gonna be all about Charlie Scene soon! I guarantee it! I run Voltage, and he has my full endorsement! Charlie Scene is going straight to the top and if you don't make him your spokesperson and allow Canon to advertise on my brand Voltage, you're gonna be sorry.

Kent: Well, Mr. Scene, Mr. Impact, it's the common opinion around here that Tyler Parker is better than Charlie Scene for...

*Charlie Scene jumps up and throws his chair behind him. He reaches over the table and grabs Kent by his shirt collar and pulls him close so they are nose to nose, staring into each others eyes. Kent looks terrified as Haru looks on in fear and Imp looks on is disbelief.*

Charlie: Listen to me you squinty eyed piece of trash. People that look like you don't belong sitting here in this million dollar office, with this top end suit on making business deals. You people belong figuring out how much money I'm gonna make when I take over Voltage with one of your old wooden calculators. If you ever disrespect me like that again I promise on Jason Hurley I will put you down, permanently. Do you understand?

*Impact jumps up and pulls Charlie off of Kent. Kent steps back quickly.*

Haru: Are you okay? 

Kent: Yes, I'm fine. 

*Kent brushes himself off and straightens his tie and fixes his shirt while Impact leads Charlie out of the office into the hallway.*

Y2Impact: What the hell was that!?

Charlie: You heard what he said to me! He said straight to my face Tyler Parker was better than me!

Y2Impact: Look, you need to get over Tyler Parker, alright? We have much bigger things in store for you, and if you threaten to kill every colored person every time Tyler Parker comes up, you're not gonna be able to do anything because you're gonna be right back in jail. Now I can tell you're obviously angry, so we're not gonna go back in there, but you realize you just threw this opportunity out the window.

Charlie: I don't want any part of this chink business anyways.

Y2Impact: Yeah, for PR reasons, I'm gonna need you not to say things like that out loud. Look, this is what I'm gonna do. This Sunday on Voltage, I'm gonna put you in a match with Kerry Keller. Get your frustrations out, collect yourself after the match and we'll see if we can get something going for you in terms of outside of wrestling.

Charlie: Alright, that sounds good. I need someone to beat on for awhile, Kerry Keller will do just fine.

Y2Impact: And don't worry, I'll be out there for the whole match, you aren't gonna walk away with a loss. 

Charlie: Cool, good deal man. 

Y2Impact: Now, there's another company who wants a guy from EAW to do some commercials, over in America, that I think would be perfect for you. 

*The camera fades as Y2Impact begins explaining the offer to Charlie and they walk down the hallway and out the door of the Canon building.*
Montell Smooth
Post February 25th 2015, 12:57 am by Montell Smooth
A-Will, I know exactly who I'm stepping in the ring with at Dynasty, I think it's you how has know idea what you're stepping into. You're stepping in the ring with a former EAW Champion, a Grand Slam Champion, I'm the alpha male, I'm the greatest of all time, I knew it the day I stepped out the womb. A-Will if you even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize, because It's not going to happen. I Knocked out Thunder and I hospitialized lightning, A-Will you're nothing I haven't dealt with. I've stepped in the ring with people like you a thousand times, and I walked out victorious a thousand times. I'm so bad that I'm good. Nice guys finish last and thats why I'm the biggest asshole you'll ever cross A-Will. I don't finish last, but I heard you finish quick, I heard about 5 seconds, which is also how long you're going to last against me in the ring on Dynasty. A-Will theres just 3 more days until Dynasty, but don't count the days A-Will, make the days count because you're days are numbered. Just like Frederico Rizzi's career, you're career is going to be over. No longer will I have to sit here and listen to you because listening to you speak is like overdosing on NyQuil, but you put me to sleep much faster. A-Will, I'm not narcissistic and I'm not cocky, It's not bragging if you back it up and I'm going to back it up on Friday when I kick your ass. A-Will you may be dreaming of putting me on life support but in reality this Friday at Dynasty, you will feel....

THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!

Period.
VENTURA.
Post February 25th 2015, 12:44 am by VENTURA.
"..Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

Casting complete.
As much as I would like to say I told you, it brings me with a warm, open heart, for me to say that I indeed told you so. For weeks, leading up to months, people began to take on the role of being skeptics. They would then grab a #2 pencil, get a notepad in their hands, and interrogate me with questions, questions regarding my continuous stay in this company, and the purpose behind this "Caster oh Caster" "shenanigan". I hope after what transpired at Reasonable Doubt, your questions have been answered thoroughly. No empty spaces, everything that you needed to know about me was enclosed at that Free Per View. Ever since I entered this company, I continuously got hit by the voices of people, saying that this is just another charade that was under the works of Ventura. People claimed I was going crazy because my career was out of its axis, and it just span here and there with no stoppage. However, what did I say to all of you? Be patient. Let me do my work, let me carry out my operation, then I promise to give you my worth. Now, can I be free? This was what you people wanted, and this is what you people shall receive.

I can safely say that I didn't manage to leave Turkey as the Answers World Contender. Right about now, people are recording this as I speak, because my future adversaries would take on the pleasure to throw this defeat at my face, and do their churlish jokes towards me. You have my permission to do so, but it will simply be a waste. I already adjusted my plans even before Reasonable Doubt, because if Plan A didn't manage to be successful, I can just unlatch Plan B from its door. As far as my loss, I am not going to complain whatsoever, because it was clear that I was poisoned to win this whole event. Right when I nailed my finisher on Anderson, Starr would seize the opportunity by tossing me over the rope, knowing that I was about to cast his reality into his dreams. Congratulations Starr, but however, your fate against Norman has already been sealed shut. You still won't win that coveted prize that you long for, because this time around, you won't get so lucky anymore. You have the Contendership position under your wing, which means according to yourself, you have every right in the world to sparkle up your ego, to finally become the four-time World Champion. You may walk victorious, but I still have the remote to control the passage of your reality.

And last but not the least, we have Alex Anderson, who completely summarized Plan B. For the past week, I have been disregarding Starr's comments about me, because as much as he is still an active member of this roster, the majority of his career revolves around being lucky. However, you certainly have a different case. You kept on insulting my morale to the core, you told me I was a failure, that I was a man who can't capitalize on anything. You referred to me as a "Snooze" button. Well, well, well...look who is snoozing now? The Holy Brigade demolished you into pieces at Reasonable Doubt. Yeah, I didn't win the match, but I certainly won against you. Your fate, your career, as I said prior a week ago, was going to be casted into dreams. It finally did at Reasonable Doubt. Nick Angel, Venom, and I alongside my followers destroyed you backstage, we stole your dignity away. It wasn't an act of violence, because we would have killed you right off the bat for your reality to seize to exist, but I am not that type of guy. I am your friend at the end of the day, Alexander. As much as you despise me, I still consider you to be my friend because it is not your fault that you are a horrible wrestler. No, no, no! It is the Management that don't know how to utilize you in a certain way, in order to get your gears running for you to be as successful as ever. For months, you have been randomly inserted in matches that bore no significance whatsoever. The ending result was always the same, a loss. However, it seemed to me as if you didn't care, because you were so damn happy better off with an "Ace" Championship. I don't even need to further elaborate upon that, because with a man to have a pretentious title reign, it was bound for it to cut short.

Whether you are in the hospital, with your sobbing parents at home in Canada, or wherever, I am hosting an invitation for you. You have four days to accept this offer, otherwise the suffering you shall endure will certainly be tremendously terrifying. I won't spare you, I won't have any "soft" spot for you any longer. You will simply seize to exist from this company, and I am well capable of doing so. I pity you, I always prayed for you in order for the light to shine upon your darkened mind, in order for you to be smart and not act dumb and illogical like you have been for the many years you have been in this company. I have the power and liberty to remove that suffering from you once and for all. You can finally be relevant, you can finally storm this company with power and domination. All you have to do is accept this invitation, then the process can move on.

If not, then...
The Heart Break Boy
Post February 24th 2015, 11:29 pm by The Heart Break Boy
(Cameras roll to a dark stage as the Heart Break Boy is shown, dressed in a black and white suit, while being helped seated on a stool. Workers around the stage try to adjust a microphone set that comforts the Heart Break Boy for his speeches. The area is filled with thousands of crowd members, who are only attentive to the Heart Break Boy’s demise (Once famed wrestler turned into disabled retiree). One of the workers whisper into HBB’s ears as he giggles a bit before going live on the air.)

HBB: I just thought how weird it was to actually feel like a little boy again. I am---- wait (turns head) Why is this microphone too close to my face? (A worker comes to adjust it once again)

Man, you must not have been getting paid enough to work tonight. But the Lord forgives you (laughs) Anyway, good evening ladies and gentlemen… Just in case you’re in the wrong place, the sign outside says “Come and see the middle-aged blind man speak about his irrelevant life!” (Crowd laughs as HBB shakes his head) Don’t laugh, that wasn’t really meant as a joke! (Crowd laughs again)

Man, this is going to be a long night, I can see. I won’t judge any of you but if someone wants to laugh at my corny jokes and punchlines then help a brother out! I’m actually nervous and I can’t even see a thing! Maybe if Y2Impact were here, I wouldn’t feel any panic at all and feel like I’m in the wrestling ring all over again. In fact, I’m sure Impact would figure something out to make himself blind, just so he could become the ‘The Greatest Blind Man Ever with 6 Championship reigns!” We would be fighting in wheelchairs all night, probably. Just kidding, just kidding. In all seriousness, nobody wants this. In about five months, I had to learn how to finally cope with not being able to see anymore. I have went through four or five surgical procedures and they all went unsuccessful. Truthfully, they’re primary reason why both of my eyes went blind, although in my left eye, it’s pretty much on and off. Now, don’t leave your seats because I said one of my eyes are on and off (HBB smirks) I’m still very blind, the last time I checked. And my whole idea with this set stage, and all of you lovely faces is to encourage you, not to tell some sad story because all of it will turn and reap for the glory of God. This is really where I want you. You can either believe me or not. You can choose to listen or you don’t, but someone out there will hear my pain. I’m pouring out milk for those who want to listen, and not just hear. Some people just want to chew the meat and won’t understand at all what it means to suffer. If you jump too far ahead, the one thing that follows is destruction. You can lose yourself in a heartbeat when someone questions your knowledge then all you can do is slam them with titles without points. Tonight, I’m allowing you all to question my knowledge for your own benefits. I don’t come to harm anyone but speak the truth. However, I don’t want you to take my every word without researching for yourself.

(A crowd member yells out a question right out of nowhere)

Crowd member: How do you really feel about losing your vision?

HBB: Oh man, I am indeed blind but my vision is never dead, all thanks to the man upstairs. If you mean what I feel about being blind? I feel much like anybody who aren’t blind; “I couldn’t do it!” It’s a tough transition, you have to alter many things, which is why I feel like a little boy again. I have all kinds of people taking care of me while I’m doing nothing. It hurts as a man to feel carried around by other men and women, especially those who aren’t related to you.

Crowd member: How did it feel once you discovered that you were blind?

HBB: Now that, I will tell later on once I begin talking about the entire process. Stop rushing for the meat, haha.

Crowd member: What made you think “This is what I want to do for rest of my life --- wrestle?”

HBB: Well in the beginning of my career, I was pretty much nobody. I walked here and there and nobody cared much for me. I was trying really hard to impress folks and get on that level to cater to them. You know, it was harder those days as a rookie trying to get up there with some legends like Koumidiator or Hollywood, even guys like Mr. DEDEDE. Nowadays, everyone is waiting to see the next big thing so all eyes are certainly watching your next step. I won’t say it is easy at all these days but there’s certainly no need to cater for attention. You work hard, stay consistent and loyal, then you get what you earned.

Crowd member: Have you paid any close attention to EAW events? I know you’re blind and all but I’m just wondering if somehow, you can keep up-to-date.

HBB: Honestly, no. Throughout this whole process, I have been keeping myself very busy with the Lord. There was no time for me to acknowledge wrestling, but I do keep memories rolling in my head from periods that I have enjoyed. There’s a time when I and Jaywalker were backstage laughing at a match that was designed for SG1 to beat up Kelton a little. He was joking during the entire match and afterwards, Jay had him questioning me about it even though he won the match. It was definitely funny, but I felt a bit of a disappointed emotion going on from Kelton, all thanks to Jaywalker.
Crowd member: Have you spoken with Jaywalker?

HBB: I haven’t had time to speak with him, not sure what he’s doing with his life.

Crowd member: Do you think that what he did caused for your blindness?

HBB: It doesn’t matter, it would have happened regardless. We have to understand that things happen for a reason and not one hundred percent under our own power even if it looks that way. Jay and I had a match, he beat me so there’s nothing wrong about that.

Crowd member: But he did attack you after the match with the beer bottle.

HBB: Yes, but wouldn't that make me feel like a hypocrite? Remember, I have done some cruel things as well. StarrStan, still probably remembers when I injured him after a match at Pain for Pride. In the bible, it says something about how are you going to see the speck in your friend’s eye but don’t notice the log in your own eye?

Crowd member: About this faith thing of yours, was it authentic back then?  

HBB: I’m going to be real with you, no it wasn’t. I had been talking about God even before I was called in a stable named “Project Edging GOD Out.” I spoke harshly about the Holy Spirit and in the bible, it also says whomever speaks out about the Holy Spirit, will never be forgiven. The thing about me is that I knew nothing about the Holy Spirit or God at all. So yeah, I was faking it then, even against Jaywalker. I had no faith. I spoke opinions without faith to back it up. But God didn’t judge me for it and still allowed me to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Crowd member: I just find it strange how you went from Project Edging GOD Out to praising and worshiping in Jesus Name.  

HBB: If you pick up a bible and read how many Jews found it strange that Apostle Paul – a guy who persecuted and killed many followers of Christ turned into one himself. Not saying that I am Paul, but one of the main things that Christ looked for was the bad boys and girls. He wants to bless for those who don’t believe or falsely believe then use them for his own glory.

Crowd member: I am an atheist by the way and I don’t believe in Christ or any of that fairytale stuff, just so you won’t judge me----

HBB: If you’re an atheist, I don’t have a right to judge you. Atheists are not a part of the church. I’m not going to judge sinners either way --- sinner’s going to sin. I have no partake in judging anyone other than people that hinder folks from the truth of God. Atheists don’t even believe in religion (Jesus), yet we all can believe there’s a wind that we can’t see or that we have a brain that we can’t see.  

Crowd member: With that being said, you’re basically judging us.

HBB: With that being said, I’m telling you that I believe in God! Now, I know some of you here are probably Muslims, Mormons, and all that to see what kind of God has possessed me to keep this up for so long. Well his name goes by Jesus Christ, who is the author and finisher of faith.  Like I said, you can either believe me or not. If you want to believe that you’ll settle in another dimension when you die or you have no soul at all, so be it, I can’t make you turn, only God can. And I’m telling you guys, it doesn't hurt to diligently seek God for yourself and watch how he will show you some stuff that I never thought I would ever see in my life. God knew something about me even through my slips and falls, you can still stand on good ground. And he is calling a lot of people for greatness but we just stand back and bury our talents. Why do we bury our talents that God has given us? If you can put more into a social website and become so popular and everyone is digging your work, imagine what that type of spirit could do for you in a life that doesn’t make sense. I know how people say this is just for fun or something to do but they’re wrong. If we can spend six hours sitting behind a computer desk, why can’t you spend six hours doing something to impact lives instead of hiding our own? Potential NBA players say playing basketball is just for fun then in a climax of a very close pick-up game, they’re ready to tear each other apart as if it were the NBA Finals.

Crowd member: Okay, now you’re going too deep into this.

HBB: Because it is deep. God gave me the gift to wrestle, which I have been doing ever since 2007. Most people have gifts and don’t even know it’s there. If you’re on the outside looking in, just believe wholeheartedly that you’re going to make it. King David was on the outside looking at how the Philistines were making fun of Israel --- God’s firstborn. Until there was a time which he believed that if God hadn’t placed him on earth for any purpose then he wouldn’t have it on his heart to fight back. SO what did he do? He saw that Goliath came with supernatural height and weight that everyone was afraid of but David came with a rock, a sling and the belief in God. I’m here to tell you if David never spoke up against Goliath then he would have never been seen as the great warrior or king. That’s the point that I’m trying to make out. Most of us here have potential to become artists, musicians, and writers. Why don’t we expand and show this dark world what we can do?

(The Heart Break Boy reaches his hand out for water as a young lady worker comes by to help him drink. He tries to keep steady on the stool while she stands there beside him in case if he needs more water.)

Anyway, I have a story to tell before I go into the first segment of my trials. This story that I have to tell deals with a talented boy that lost all of his marbles.

“The Talented Boy That Lost His Marble’s”
----
There was once a talented boy, who was known all around the small town that he lived in. He was a very good soccer player, let’s say… a star player with a promising future until one day, more boys moved into his small town. They could be said to be even better than he was in soccer. And as years flew by, more and more uniquely talented boys came into his town and everyone started looking through all directions from the talented boy. So the talented boy became upset, and one day, he saw his mother leave her clothes on the bed. The talented boy became curious in how he would look with these new clothes so he tried them on.

He covered himself in lip gloss and wore a blonde wig. He looked in the mirror and thought what he did was good. Next, he wanted to experiment this new look in the open world and to his surprise, he positively gained everyone’s attention, even the ladies of the town wanted to become close with him. The talented boy became the talented transsexual and he fooled everyone in town for several years but even during those times, the talented transsexual knew what he-she did was going too far and at times he-she would take off the wig. The talented transsexual was in so deep though, that the boys started letting him-she hang around them a lot.  It came to an end once the talented transsexual was beginning to become figured out by some of the uniquely talented boys. He finally put the clothes back into his mother’s closet and confessed his guilt.
-----
HBB: And at this very moment, that talented boy has confessed his guilt.

Crowd member: ???? What are you talking about?

HBB: I guess only people whose ears are really open will understand. Furthermore, allow me to begin telling what changed me into the man I am today.

“The Test Begins”
----
It was the night of Pain for Pride Seven right before my match with Jaywalker. I remember dazing off a little bit and I don’t know, maybe because of nervousness or fatigue. I have been doing a whole lot then. I just felt like it was time to lace up the boots after this. There was nothing else for me to do. I hadn’t won a title since 2011 and I certainly wasn’t getting much younger. But my passion for being there could not die down. Even if I had lost all my matches that year, I would have still been there. I kept thinking about Moonlight Predator’s interpretation of the bible that he gave me earlier on. I never really could understand how people would copy and paste random things and think we are foolish enough not look it up for ourselves.

Anyway, after the dizziness went away, I see the Heart Break Gal standing there but it wasn’t really her. I see my daughters standing behind her. I see Jaywalker standing right next to them and a pair of socks in the middle of the floor. Why are they there? I don’t know. It was some type of illusion in my head and it happened right after I got done feeling drowsy. I don’t drink so don’t question that or smoke either for that matter. Next, after the Jaywalker, Hayden and HBG imagination went away, I saw myself dancing down the ring, entertaining the crowd like I always do but once I stepped foot inside that ring, I was no longer dancing. I was looking face-to-face with Jaywalker, one of my natural enemies in my entire career. Before that bell rang, I sighed. I’m wondering if this is it or another start if I win the championship.

And it actually was another start for me because right after being beaten as the match ended, I could not see out of my right-eye for nothing. I thought it was just a blur that would go away but once I reached the hospital, they had confirmed I was blind in my right-eye but they can perform a procedure right away to get it all fixed up and ready to go. I was kind of sad and happy at the same time. The sad part was trying to figure out how in the world, did I end up blind in my right-eye? They say that during my match against Jaywalker, once he attacked me with the beer bottle in my mid-section, it caused a disruption in my frontal lobe. I was pissed to an extent but not at Jaywalker. Soon, my beautiful daughters; Hayden Mikayla and Alea showed up for support before the procedure began. Alea was her usual selfless person, did not care and she was only there because Mikayla forced her. I smelled another presence enter the room before the procedure began and it was the Heart Break Gal slowly walking inside. We all were shocked to see her coming for support but I was happy nonetheless. Mikayla wasn’t happy to see her mother because the way she left the family. Alea was excited though, which confused me, she would seem like the one who would hate HBG because of her attitude. HBG looked down at me with my right-eye covered and said “Thanks for what you did out there tonight. You really are something.”

I faked coughed and replied. “Don’t mention it, I just don’t want to see anyone get hurt.” I really wanted to say “Yeah, now tell me who the man is?!” But I wanted to save the boastfulness for after the surgery.  An entire day went by as I awakened from the surgery and I started to scream loudly that I woke up every patient in the hospital. The entire staff on my floor came in to check on me. I was screaming so hard that my darn lungs were about to pop out. The nurses tried to calm me down but I just couldn’t control myself. At this point, I can’t see anything, not out of my right-eye or my left-eye. I’m completely blind. All I can feel are tears running down my eyes as I grab onto the covers. I can only hear one of the nurses say “Calm down, Mike, it’s going to be alright!”

I’m like “How can I calm down?” I have a wrestling career. I have a family, I have to pay bills, I just had a nasty divorce and my career hasn’t exactly been much great at this point in my life. The nurses insisted that nothing is wrong and it’s all a part of the procedure. Now that made me calm down a whole lot. I told them to put me back to sleep so once I wake up again, I can at least see something. They agreed to use whatever special treatment they have to put me back to sleep. And while I was sleep, all I can do is see those pair of socks again in my dream. I still don’t understand the meaning of that as hours flew by. I can hear a doctor talking to another worker as I try to open my eyes again but still nothing.

“Doctor! Are you there?!” I questioned while rubbing my eyes.

“Yes, Mr. Rush. I am Dr. Yolks. I have some good news and bad news for you.” The doctor said.

“Forget the news! Please tell me that I’m not permanently blind!” I said while yelling at him.

“Well….”

“Well what?!” I was about to choke somebody at that moment.

“The surgery went unsuccessful, I’m sorry. There’s nothing we can do from here but the good ne---“I started yelling again, crying and eventually cussing. I completely broke my entire character in front of him. I felt like ripping my eyes out and stomping on them. But the doctor managed to calm me down.

“It will be alright Mr. Rush! The good news is that we can transfer over to another hospital that can take care of your eyes guaranteed. But I contacted your company, they are not able to cover the bills for this type of procedure.” The doctor explained.

“Oh great, now I have to come out of my own pocket but what the heck! I don’t care, just make me see again!” I cried out loud.

“We will get your transferring papers soon. I called your daughter, Mikayla, she will be up here to help any moment and take care of everything. Okay, Mr. Rush?”

I stayed silent. At this time, I don’t want to talk, all I can do is think about my career and daughters. I’m probably not going to be able to see my grandkids! This is sickening and all I can really do is ask God.

“Why?”
-----

“To Be Continued”

Present Day

(The Heart Break Boy is shown backstage after Voltage SuperShow: Fighting Spirit with the Heart Break Gal)

HBG: Well HBB, I guess this is good-bye. You did great tonight.

HBB: Thanks, HBG but I couldn’t have made it back without you. And listen…don’t think you owed me because of what I did at Pain For Pride Seven.

HBG: Who said that I owed you? I was helping out because well… that’s what ex-wives do. Now I guess you have business to take care of. I have a job to take care of myself on Dynasty so see you later.

HBB: Hold up, HBG…

HBG: What? Gonna miss me?

HBB: Nah, but I had a few questions since you’ve been around EAW for a while and I haven’t been back for almost a year.

HBG: Sure thing, long as it doesn’t involve me.

HBB: Why did Extreme Answers Wrestling change into Elite Answers Wrestling? Why does Mr. DEDEDE call himself God but uses fortunetellers?  Why did I come back to EAW with little to no interest in today’s wrestling community? Why do people think there’s a “second-coming” of Christ when the second-coming has already come if people would finally decide to open up a Bible? Why there are so many Vixen’s when last time, I remember there only being two? Who is Ares Vendetta and why is he always using my name? I think I see a strand of hair on StarrStan’s head, what’s up with that? Am I the only one who was extremely happy to see Carlos and GI Styles back? One day, I want a one on one match with GI Styles because he’s someone I can definitely learn from. Where is Dark Demon? We are supposed to have at least one match too. Maybe I can finally make Diamond Cage tap out like he always wanted. Man, did Charles just return too? He was one of my homies. I’m excited to speak Old English against King Lannister whenever the time comes. And why is Devan Dubian not a World Champion already? He’s been long overdue. Congratulations to Tyler Parker, he’s looking too good, like an Aaron Rodgers.

HBG: Uhhhhh… HBB, if you honestly think I’m going to partake in all those discussions…

HBB: Hey! You said long as it doesn’t involve you.

HBG: Fine, HBB… What do you think about all those questions that you have just asked yourself?

HBB: The new transition into Elite Answers Wrestling is great, things need a change once in a while especially when you’re getting on a whole new level. And what a fitting re-debut to the title “Fighting Spirit,” HBG! Because I’m ready more than ever to go against the best that “Elite” Answers Wrestling has to offer. I feel great!  My eyes feel great! And my God is awesome! Now from what I have seen around EAW, I think it’s pretty typical that people still call themselves God, Goddesses, Kings and Queens. But does Methuselah realize that he’s calling himself the devil? I mean, King Saul had to use a fortuneteller because the true everlasting God was about to punish him. Not saying Methuselah is going to get punished because of his over-exceedingly prideful spirit, but I think he needs to stop with the make-overs, the name change doesn’t change who you are.

HBG: You would know about make-overs, HBB.

HBB: Well true and I remember one time, I said when you humble yourself and stay patient, you will be honored, which is truth but here in EAW, there’s a bunch of people that would disagree because of guys like Mr. DEDEDE. Then again, you can’t take away anything from the ones that put in work establishing this business. But it’s weird how he could put an end to “Project EGO” then later declare himself as God. It looks like maybe someday, I will have to dig deep and bring back one of the most legendary stables of all time to edge him out.

HBG: I don’t see how, you’re the only one left.

HBB: Don’t question it, HBG… It only takes a couple of phone calls.

HBG: And what if they deny you?

HBB: Who can deny me? I mean, you couldn’t resist me once upon a time.

HBG: HBB!

HBB: Sorry, just had to say it.

HBG: Why don’t you talk about American Dream? Remember that you left Cameron hanging against Jaywalker?

HBB: She won, didn’t she?

HBG: Uh, yes.

HBB: So what’s your point? I even heard she used the super-kick to beat him. WHAT AN AWESOME GIRL!

HBG: That still doesn’t count for your record. You needed a female to complete your battles.

HBB: So what?! I needed Cleopatra for three years. Eve, for about a couple of months, Christine Lee too and of course, “Ms.It’sOkayToStare” Heart Break Gal for about a year or two.

HBG: Wow, I can’t get around you!

HBB: Well…

HBG: Wait, I do remember beating your head in with a sledgehammer and humiliating you in front of everyone world-wide! Haha!

HBB: HBG, I was blind-folded when you beat me, not impressive.

HBG: You should have never agreed to the match.

HBB: You’re right, I asked for something that I shouldn’t have, just like somebody I know…

HBG: Scotty Diamond?

HBB: Maybe.

HBG: MAYBE?? WHY THE ONE WORD ANSWER? WHERE IS YOUR BIG LONG SPEECH ABOUT WATCHING WHAT YOU ASK FOR? YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT?

HBB: I would answer but I’m still pissed off.

HBG: At what?

HBB: They kicked me out of the top four “GOAT” list. I thought that I was a part of the indisputable Top 4!

HBG: Why do you care about such things? I thought you were saved?

HBB: Woah there HBG, I love God but I’m still the same old competitive Heart Break Boy. I don’t play that. I’m not coming back with pink flowers and Valentine’s Day cards. I have said this many of times that if you are not in this business to win the World Championship then what’s the point? If you’re not here to put on the best show possible, then why waste the board’s time and the fan’s time? People don’t want to see the Heart Break Boy preaching bible classes all day, I save that for the ones that actually want to listen. They want to see the one and ONLY Golden Boy do what he does best --- kicking chins in, and dropping elbows on their face…

HBG: Humble yourself, HBB!

HBB: I am humble!

HBG: You’re not anymore, remember, the ones that call themselves humble, are really not.

HBB: ………..

HBG: And you’re not the only Golden Boy in EAW, you know? Heard of Matt Miles?

HBB: Bullies pick on small kids and call themselves gangster but have never been raised from the streets. Some rappers call themselves drug lords with college degrees, and people think they’re tough hiding behind a computer screen but in person, they call on big brother to handle all of their battles.

HBG: Sooooo you’re saying???

HBB: Just because you call yourself a title does not mean that you live it. Just because you look like something doesn’t mean that’s who you are. You have to know who you are to make such claims but I do remember once saying that I did not care who called themselves “Golden Boy.” If the whole EAW Nation wanted the nickname, it’s not my signature name, it’s just the truth of who I am if you look down the long list of championships that I have held in this community. In which brings me over to my opponent for next week’s Voltage.

HBG: Hades. HBB, you surely got a lot to chew. He isn’t some guy that you used to overlook anymore. Honestly, if you asked me, he’s probably better than you are right now.

HBB: Perhaps, I’m not going to play the Kobe Bryant role right now. I know that Hades has grown so much that someday, I can see him in the Hall of Fame. He’s definitely headed up that ladder of success but I’m not going to give him the benefit of saying he’s better than the true and living Golden Boy. He has to prove it first. Last time we locked up in the ring, he did beat me if it wasn’t for the interruptions in the match. I’m not making excuses or anything but let’s get real here. I will say this, that we can leave the past behind us and start a new transition. I was actually surprised that Hades was not able to impress me at Fighting Spirit. I thought he would become the man again and win the EAW Championship but I guess, like always, I’m wrong. I know he’s pissed and ready to take all that frustration out on me but don’t fool yourself. I feel better than ever. I’m ready to take on anyone. It does not matter what place your name is on that card! The Heart Break Boy is pumping up his boots and ready to adjust someone’s chin. Let me as Hades this… Have you actually ‘’really’’ been through hell? Do you know what it actually feels like walking through fire? I have done it and even through it, I was able to find peace. Suddenly, I started walking on clouds. And I know how you are, Hades… Your whole persona mimics the devil. Well guess what?? I have rebuked the devil many times in my life and rebuking you on Voltage will be no different, buddy! I don’t know what is going on around your environment. This is the main-event match though so I expect for us to treat this match out of respect because you have earned my respect a while ago. But don’t think everything is daisy and heresies kisses. You are definitely in for a fight with your fire against my light that never runs out.

Now far as Scott Diamond is concerned. I’m still puzzled about what you did at Fighting Spirit, but if you get your nose involved in this match, then you have two problems on your hands because I’m sure Cameron is going to come back with fury to take you out, just like she did to Jaywalker. And that’s if I don’t get the privilege of doing the honors myself.

HBG: You seem to have a lot going on already, HBB. I will let you get to that….

HBB: For once, I agree with you. I guess I’ll save the speech about coming back later or maybe no one would care anyway? I don’t know. I’m off to kick Hades back down to hell. Bye! Bye!

(The Heart Break Boy rushes off the scene, leaving HBG shaking her head watching him walk away. The cameras fade to black.)
Post February 24th 2015, 10:36 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #1 "Code This" *Keller is seen in a dark room, the only light, albeit dim, is coming from a Dimly lit lamp* Let's Begin... *it shows the referee raising Calliban and Ciserano's hands in victory.* Fighting Spirit... Was a drawback, my team was falling apart, Maxwell became a traitor the very SECOND I needed him to be most efficient. But... What should I expect honestly? Some common courtesy from somebody?
Nope!! That's not what happens, not in this world at least. Calliban and Ciserano got out of Fighting Spirit alive, and with the win, and while I tried my hardest, I had the opposite of a dedicated tag partner at my side, and you'll all have to agree with me when I say *shrugs* what could I do? Calliban and Ciserano are now moving on to the Pure Championship chase, and I'm just stuck doing almost nothing again.

Now though, I move on to what WILL be occupying my time this Sunday on Voltage. Charlie Scene. Look Charlie, you think your badass because you "went through prison" Prison-Prism, it's all the same to me. What I'm trying to say... Higher life form to lower life form is: I don't give a FUCK. I don't give a Fuck about YOU, the "legendary" Y2Impact, I don't give a shit about your prison sentence, how many little girls you raped, or how many times you dropped the soap, hell, for someone like YOU, i'de safely assume that, dropping the soap was your favorite pass time, helps you get through the day doesn't it? You seem to be on a roll, Charlie. But I'll have to stop that... I'll have to stop that roll... I'll have to make you pay for showing up on Sunday, for coming back to EAW in the first place... Because you came back when Kerry Keller was rising through the ranks, you'll be my next stepping stone... On the stairs of EAW immortality... I'm sorry, Charlie! But your legacy, and your winning streak, are gonna be burnt to the ground when I Silence your criminal mouth... For good. "Moment of Silence" Thank you
Christopher Corrupt
Post February 24th 2015, 9:31 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo #1

Corrupt: What a dysfunctional family you have TLA. Bunch of complete assholes. However, I hope they are all ringside come this Friday night so I can show them what a failure they produced. Your father seems to already know this, but after Dynasty, it will solidify the thoughts and make them real. They’ll be further ashamed of you. You really want a match against me? For MY title? I’ll say it before to you like I did in my hometown of Toronto last week at Dynasty and I’ll say it again: Keep dreamin’ kid. Because only in your dreams is something like that possible. You defeating me in the squared circle for my championship is something only found in a movie script. It’s fictional. NOT real. Understand? But, whatever, let’s get this shit over with and we’ll brawl it out. You’re a lucha libre sensation, in your mind anyway, and I am a classy guy full of surprises you’ll never seen coming. It will be good to compete in the ring and especially teach you a lesson, school ya in corruption. You go on like you’re this big bad wolf walking around, bangin’ any woman who looks at you, partying, but really and truly? You’re a shell of a man. And I am about to reveal that side of you come Friday. We don’t have long to wait before I shed off every last amount of dignity you pretend to have. You’re going to wish you never became a contender. You’re a pretender TLA. You’re a fake. But you’ll deny it, your posse will deny but your family? I think they know that I’m right. That I am on the same page as them and I’ll exploit that as much as I can to my benefit because it’s what I do. It’s how I get under people’s skin; it’s what I do best. And let’s not get too philosophical on why I said keep on dreaming to you. There’s no oppression except loud volumes of unrealistic thought. And like I’ve said, hate it or love it, it is the fucking truth whether you want to accept it or not. The truth that is you’re living in a dream world if you expect to walk away a champion. Hell, you might not walk away from this one. It might be such a battle that I force you out of this business. I’ll make you famous TLA. And if your daddy wants to step in the ring to defend his son, I’ll make him famous again too.

You need to earn MY respect TLA, it’s not handed to you. I am a champion therefore I fucking get it right off the bat whether you like it or not. I was similar to you in the sense that everyone looked down on me and then things turned around. And they will turn around again after I pick up a victory on Friday in Vancouver. I am the Evolution of wrestling and I will show you just what I’m capable of when pushed. You happen to beat me, perhaps; perhaps…I’ll show you some respect. But it ain’t happening. I am holding on to this belt, this belt that means more than anything else in this company. THIS makes me somebody. What do you have? Some fucked up cronies and a family who are riding on what little success you possess?  You’ll have absolutely nothing after Friday and no amount of partying, drugs, women or anything will bring you happiness. The only thing you so desperately want is my title. Well dream on. Man, I thought that was getting old but I made it new again. I am a smart guy. Something you need to remember: Always ten steps ahead no matter what. I’ll lie, connive, cheat and win by any means necessary even if we are involved in some bullshit “Elite” rules shit. I’ll still look classy as hell as I kick your ass all over the West Coast of Canada.

So TLA…you can trust in the fact that I will defeat you.

You can trust in the fact that I will always be your champion from now on in.

And you can trust in the fact that I am just THAT much better than you.
A-Will
Post February 24th 2015, 8:15 pm by A-Will
A shell of a man with different words that spells the same subject. That's what you are, Montell. Being narcissistic won't get you anywhere. Instead of denying every single ounce of truth put into your face, how about just accepting it? You're nowhere near as good as you were three years ago and you weren't even anyone to boast about at that time either. And the fact that you describe me as being pathetic, talentless, and a charismatic vacuum opens up more doors on information about you, information about your personality. You don't know the definition of talent just like you don't know what boring means. All you've ever done in your wretched life is glance at people like Lucian Black and Jacob Senn instead of being fastidious because you know you don't have what it takes to beat any of the new breed of wrestlers and, out of illiteracy, you say you'd beat us. What's stopping you? Dynasty? Or the fact that you aren't who you say you are? Either way, you've stepped into a very peril battleground with your insolence toward me and this is one war you just won't survive. With you in the ring, wrestling never was cool. You're a cancer to this sport and, as we all know, cancer is something that can go away at any time on its own, but not you. You are a special kind of cancer because I can make you go away. The last time I was in a wrestling ring, I ended Frederico Rizzi's career before it even started. The only career you ended is your own and, as much you don't want to hear this, it's not going to get revived, especially if you think I'm going to be the one to revive it. Get the wax out of your ears. Break down the wall of ignorance and realize that you just simply won't cut it here in EAW. Regardless of who you say you're going to beat, the exact opposite always happens. You fail to get the job done and you fall flat on your face and it's not going to be any different this week. As I said before, you're shell of a man. You're nowhere near as intimidating as you think you are. You're not even as strong as you think you are, mentally or physically. You're the complete opposite of excellence. You're more of the essence of inferiority because that's all you are compared to me. Now that I've exposed you verbally and it gives you a little insight on how I'm going to end in the ring, you won't have to see me after Dynasty anymore, but you'll see fresh new faces in a room with machines attached to you and, when you do, you'll regret ever taking me for granted with that little pounce of yours.
Post February 24th 2015, 7:28 pm by Guest
Cherish

How I Cherish my friends 
Cherish is my best friend.
Cherish + Maddie, Team XOXO
Cherish the moment. 
Cherish the new day.
Cherish your loved ones.
When they are gone, you will Cherish them more.
The memories, the laughs the good times, once Cherished together.
For now we will continue to build and Cherish our friendship.
Team XOXO, Maddie + Cherish best friends forever.

**Maddie puts the paper with the poem in her pocket, she has a big smile on her face and continues to talk**

It's a new day and a some new hope is upon us! So oh my god, I get to face my best friend Cherish this week! There is nobody in the world I love to wrestle with than Cherish, we always preform get matches for the fans. I just hope you liked my poem Cherish it took me a while to write it, and I wrote it just for you, my dearest friend. I may not have won the Vixens Championship, but hopefully one day, we have a match together for the Vixens Championship, that would be a classic in the making right there, however I'm getting too ahead of myself here. Let’s just have a good match this week, you got the better of my last time we faced one on one, and you ended up hitting me over the head with a steel chair, however all is forgiven and forgotten as all best friends have their bad fights, but being a good friend I do not hold grudges. 

Many people feel that if I want to achieve greatness and truly get what I want, I have to unleash my inner demons and show an aggressive edge. To that I say no, never, I will not change who I am. I am who I am, and I am proud of who I am, if I have to change who I am to achieve greatness, then you know what? It's not worth it. I am goofy fun loving Maddie, the girl who wants to be your friend, and I would rather achieve greatness through hard work and dedication, than through deceit and aggression. But like I said I can't wait to face Cherish this week at Showdown. Should be one heck of a match! Hope you guys enjoyed my poem. Byeeee

**Maddie waves to the camera, then hugs it, as the camera fades**
Jacob Senn
Post February 24th 2015, 7:07 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo Number Three

(When we meet The Fabled Conqueror again, we see that Jacob Senn is at an airport where we is set to get on a plane and make his arrival to the Rogers Arena. With a suitcase in hand, he makes his way to where he will make his departure as he is followed by an EAW cameraman as he turns to face them as they are wanting to hear more about his upcoming match with Lucian Black.)

I love your little jokes, Lucian. I mean, you have learned this ability to make the corniest of jokes that would make a Looney Toon cringe at what they are hearing come out of your mouth. I mean, I could get more entertainment out of Bugs Bunny than you with the words that come out of your mouth. I should be the ass of Dynasty, something I have never heard in my career. Something even more “hilarious” than all of your corny puns, it is the fact that you actually believe that you are going to defeat me in the middle of that ring. It is hilarious that you believe such foolish views that you are going to face Tyler Parker at Reckless Wiring and I have heard the keyboard warriors of the world who have asked me “Why are you saying Tyler Parker is going to win when he is defending his championship against Psycho Brody?” It is because Psycho Brody is a loser, a fluke, and he is not going to defeat a man like Tyler Parker, no matter who is in his corner. Whether it is RAGNAROK, whether it is Dr. Vance and his cronies, Brody is not going to become world champion. Back to you, Lucian, because we need to get this settled. With the notion that you have never faced me and I have never faced you as an argument for being better, it is a paradox. Simply because I have never faced you in singles competition does not deem you or me greater than the other. I have yet to face many stars in this company, but we all know that when the lights shine on them, that I am better. The question is not who is better because of the lack of experience against one another, but who has proven that they are better, and that is where you are left wanting, Lucian.

Since your grand return, I will reiterate, that you have failed to do anything. You failed to become National Elite Champion when given the opportunity twice, you failed to become World Heavyweight Champion when that was right in your fingertips, but you have shown that you can handle your own against men like Kevin Devastation and Xavier Williams when you need to be handled. Plus, the way you have been able to get to this point with victories against Aren Mstislav and Christopher Corrupt, it has proven that you are a close contender, but not the contender. You are forced to face a man who is willing to do anything to attain that world championship and be seen as the best wrestler once again. You are going to meet the man who is going to break your will in front of every person in that arena, the millions who watch around the world, and basically let it be known that Lucian Black will never be in the same breath as The Fabled Conqueror. As for this whole thing of being “the chosen one”, I was not always this. I EARNED the right to be here as I worked my ass off and didn’t take breaks or quit because I didn’t like something. If I didn’t find my position where I should have been, I used it as fuel and thrust myself into the scene and that is what I am going to do. I am going to charge my way through you into facing the world champion at Reckless Wiring. You may have walked out, rested up, and then come back to change your identity into this honor-bound saint that is trying to bring a new face to Elite Answers Wrestling, but go ahead and try. There is nothing that you will try to do to bring corruption out of EAW that hasn’t been tried before, but if you want to go for it, why not take the initiative? Instead of stomping heads into the concrete or brutalizing your opponents after everything is said and done, why not take your own message and actually fight with honor?

I know the reason. It is because when all the pressure is rested upon you, you know that you will have to resort to any kind of tactic to get the victory, and I do not blame you, but it really does send the wrong message when you are trying to preach honor and the end of corruption. You will do everything to be the victor, but if you want to be the paragon of this company, go right ahead. Just know that you are going to have to embrace the message that you advocate and propagate to the masses. As for me, I don’t have to heed to your honor code and I can do whatever I must. If I want to drive your head into a mass abundance of thumbtacks, I will. If I want to send you through that commentary table and watch that the needles of wood bare through your skin, I am going to go ahead and do it. However I can, whatever method I need to take, I am going to do it and I am going to do it without hesitation. The fact is that if I have to “kill” you, then I am going to let you meet whatever you call God and his paradise. That is what I am going to do to you and I am going to put every little thing that I can do into making sure that you are going to fail. If you want to be the number one contender, I am not going to exaggerate like you into claiming that you will have to kill me, but you will have to break every bone in my body, have to make me a human vegetable, and break me down to the point to where I cannot bring myself to fighting any longer, but of course, that is not going to happen.

I am determined to get a match for the world championship, a match that I was supposed to have as a rematch clause for my EAW World Championship, however being drafted here prevented that. I am going to have the rematch that I was supposed to have and I am going to have it against the World Heavyweight Champion. All I have to do is defeat you, just like the rest, and it may be a different challenge than they were, but you know what? I enjoy a good challenge and right now, Dynasty has been giving me that. From Carlos Rosso to Aren Mstislav, I have been all for the challenges, but let’s see if Lucian Black is going to not only be a part of that, but live up to the hype that surrounds him. You can be the honorable juggernaut that decimates his opponents, but you are met with a blade aimed right for your throat in the name of The Fabled Conqueror and when it is all said and done, it will be you who is lying down with his face on the floor and in a pool of his own blood. Prepare to be conquered and watch as once again you fall one step behind the qualities of a true world champion.
Post February 24th 2015, 5:54 pm by Guest
[The camera opens up to what appears to be a morgue. Bodies are lying around, and in comes Cherish wearing a Xavier Williams shirt, ripped bleached jeans, and converse. She starts skipping around, looking at the tags on the toes of the dead. Most have been identified except for one; a white female with long straight hair. She finds a computer chair, and slides over to be sitting directly in front of the body. Cherish pulls back the sheet that is covering Jane Doe, so that her face is visible. In awe of the woman, she just stares at her.]

Wow… Did it hurt?

[Cherish takes a moment to wait for an answer from Jane Doe. Cherish starts frowning as if she heard an answer, she did not agree with.]

No need for attitude… I was just trying to start a conversation… There is no need to be so cold.

[Cherish starts laughing, and takes the hand of Jane Doe and high fives her.]

I know that was a good one, wasn’t it? I know I am a comedian in training [Her laughing dies down.] Listen Jane, I had to come and visit you because I heard you could help me with something… I would have gone to my friend Hufflepuff, but I think he’s mad that I almost revoked his wizard card. Buuuuttttt that is another story… Onto more important things!

At Reasonable Doubt Maddie, a member of TeamXOXO, LOST! I couldn’t believe it! She defeated FOUR OTHER VIXENS TO BE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER… And guess what! SHE COULDN’T DEFEAT ONE PERSON, THE CHAMPION HERSELF! It’s so frustrating ya know, I guess part of me should have known… But I had faith! After I gave her a couple of love taps via a steel chair, I thought it would help ya know… Toughen her up… Argh! [Facepalms] And then you know what else she did?! [Short pause] SHE CRIED! You NEVER show emotion, and she got emotional ON CAMERA! I don’t understand… We are Vixens, sometimes we lose and sometimes we win… But FUCK! HOW ARE YOU AN EMOTIONAL WRESTLER?! I’m glad she isn’t giving up, but come the fuck on! No one is going to feel sorry for her, I sure as hell don’t.

I can only give Maddie advice, and hope she listens closely… Believe in yourself, Maddie. I would tell anyone that. It’s a good place to start…good thing to have confidence going into anything. But you can’t take it to the point that things like High School Musical does…you can’t just believe in yourself in any shape or form and then get through it. The real world doesn’t work like that. You can’t stand on the train tracks, facing an ongoing train, believe in yourself and your ability to survive after taking the hit, and manage to survive. You’ll be crushed. You’ll be killed. And that’s the same situation you’re going into come Showdown. You can give that 150% on Showdown or on those train tracks but DESPITE how hard you TRYDESPITE how hard you WORKyou CAN’T stop the inevitable…you CAN’T stop something that’s BOUND to destroy you. It’s not to say that you’re so week as to give up…it’s to show that you’re walking into a battlefield during open-fire with a blindfold around your head….Not only is that stupid…not only does that not make any sense…but it makes you look insane if you’re going to tell your friends and family “I believe in myself, though” before you do it. That makes absolutely no sense. So take this advice…believe in yourself…be a little confident…but when you’re going to face something that’s obviously better than you…something that’s abruptly more powerful than you…. Get out of the way.

[Cherish tilts her head and gives a smirk. She high fives Jane Doe again and gets up from the chair. She exits the morgue, as the camera fades to black.] 
Lucas Johnson
Post February 24th 2015, 3:08 pm by Lucas Johnson
The promo begins as The Franchise Demon is in the graveyard with the shovel in his hand.

"I may not have been on the Super Show this past week, but since Voltage is now on Sundays, it's time to end this losing streak and start fresh. The Franchise Demon will make his mark and bury his first group of souls. In the Fatal Five Way match, all four of you will get put six feet under by yours truly. Let the darkness continue....."
LVCIAN
Post February 24th 2015, 10:05 am by LVCIAN
That's exactly what I said. The odds are stacked against you. In a way they never have been before in your career. Because you are not Lucian Black and I am not Jacob Senn, you couldn't have said it any better. I have not only defeated most men who have been audacious enough to oppose me, I have utterly decimated them. There's always a first time, Jacob. And this Friday I will be the first Dynasty elitist to stand before you and bring you into submission. I'm confident in myself, more than I have ever been in any of my tenures as an EAW elitist. Not in the image that I have been given by the world as a destroyer of men because truth be told I could care less what people think about me. I don't care how they see me as. Although, honestly, I never aspired to be visualized the way I am. I never wanted to be a "destroyer of men" but I had to become IT. To protect my personal convictions and ensure the sustainment of my empire. If that doesn't mean the odds are in my favor, then what does it mean? Let's pretend the odds actually are on your side, Senn. I have made a career out of overcoming odds. When nobody expects me to succeed, I SUCCEED. I have proven my doubters wrong time and time again. And if the odds are against me I will happily OVERCOME them and ultimately decimate you just like I decimated Xavier Williams to become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. You constantly fail to understand that, I am NOT Carlos Rosso or anybody you have ever stepped foot inside the ring with. THAT is why you should be preoccupied. You've never faced me therefore you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. I know what you are capable of though. I've seen first hand how good you can be. I know I am walking straight into the lion's den, but I will look that lion dead in the eyes and I will punch him so hard he won't even know what hit him. Seemingly, Xavier WIlliams didn't learn the lesson. Perhaps I did fail to put him on the shelf, but Jacob Senn... I WON'T fail to put YOU on the shelf. You think you are some sort of protective force for EAW? You're the absolute opposite, Senn. Ever since I came back and started defending the honor of this company, everybody has set out to do the same. The difference between your so called "guardians" and myself is I am a man of honor. And my intentions are truthful. Yours evidently are not. You're just a character, I am the real DEAL. The day you conquer me will be the day pigs fly. Deep down within you know you can't "conquer" me. Not on your own. And even if a certain someone grows some balls and actually shows his face on Dynasty, I will take both of you down.

Of course I am not going to hand you this. I know you are used to getting handed everything on a silver platter because you're one of "the chosen ones", one of the guys they deem fit to represent this company as it's face. But let's face it, you don't deserve to be the face of Dynasty. The only thing you deserve is being the ASS of Dynasty. I haven't just been fighting for this for nearly six years, I have been fighting for this my entire life.  I know you won't hand this to me either. But believe me, I don't want to get handed anything. I have earned every single thing I have accomplished and despite the fact I already earned this I will earn it again by doing to you what I did to Xavier Williams two weeks ago. If I was as selfish, as self-centered as you make me out to be to do this for myself and for my personal ambitions, do you think I would still be in this company after everything that has been done to me? I'm still here for a powerful reason. And that is to establish a honorable regime in EAW. I'm not going to lie, I want to be World Champion, but I want to revitalize this company just as much as I want to become World Heavyweight Champion. You can continue to theorize and speculate about myself because that is all you are doing. You don't know me, you think you do. By the time you are done making conjectures, you will be laying on a hospital bed watching how I FINALLY become World Heavyweight Champion. Your career, your WHOLE world is in my hands and I can make it all come to a climax for you in a snap of fingers.

This is not a mask, this is not a disguise. THIS is who I truly am. My intentions with this company are as pure as they get. I know that is difficult to believe after everything I have done, after everything THEY have done to my career. But I mean every word I have uttered here today. My priority is to eradicate corruption and it's distributors, it's fathers. And I am going to do everything I can to fulfill my destiny as an elitist, to complete my objective. It makes me sick how you pride yourself in being  a man without values, morals, or any indication of a moral sense. There's no such thing as man with those qualities. You're not a man, you're a bitch. And I although I don't discriminate, I would much rather face a real man. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like I will be provided with a genuine challenge come Dynasty. I hope I am wrong about you. I hope that you have what it takes to not beat me because that is something you simply won't be able to do, but to SURVIVE. Prove me to me you have what it takes to withstand the tribulations and the hardships I will impose upon your path and then, maybe then, I will show you some respect and shake your hand. You sure you want to face the man you just described? There's no turning back once you step into MY ring and the ref rings the bell. So you have to be certain you really want that facet of Lucian Black on Dynasty. Xavier Williams was sure that was what he wanted and look what happened to him. Jacob, there ain't a thing you can do to stop me. You won't be number one contender so easily. If you want this as bad as you say you do? You're going to have to kill me.

I have been stuck in the National Elite division for years because they have done everything in their power to hinder my progress as an elitist, Senn, you know that perfectly well. But they can't stop me from achieving prosperity for myself anymore, the empire I have shed blood, sweat, and tears to build can not collapse. It will NOT crumble. Nothing can stop me anymore and I proved that on Dynasty last week, the week before that and the week before that. I have consistently proven, week after week, that I was born to headline Pain For PRIDE. Oh, I have evolved, I have adapted. If I wouldn't have, I would have perished a long time ago. Compare myself now to who i was three years ago. I have experienced the biggest metamorphosis as a pro wrestler in history, I have EXCELLED more than anybody ever has BEFORE. If I haven't been to the top of the mountain it's not because i haven't had what it takes, it's not because I haven't wanted to. It's because they haven't wanted me to.  It's because of dishonorable man like yourself, like Xavier Williams and the man who currently holds what is rightfully mine, Tyler Parker. I have been headlining Dynasty for weeks and you say I am stuck. That's funny. Evidently, my power has transcended their power. Because they can't keep me from reaching my full potential anymore, they can't keep the beast caged anymore. And I continue to prove that every time I am in the main event of Dynasty. You're right about one thing though, Jacob. We're not on the same level and we will never be because I am at a HIGHER level than you. A far more higher level than you. I'm superior to you in every facet of this sport. You want me to bring it? I WILL. You want to face the man who is more powerful than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet YOU GOT IT. You'll regret this for the rest of your miserable life. After I am done with you all you're going to be known as until the day your heart plays it's final beat is a paper king. That's all you really are and that is all you ever will be.
Post February 24th 2015, 8:54 am by Guest
Carlos:
Like many in the greatest book of man, evil has always perished by the hands of the righteous.

Clothed in a white tailored suit, Carlos Cruz was seen making his way into a dark and cold graveyard, occasionally glancing down at the tombstones, reading to himself who they belonged to. As the camera gradually approached him, it was shown that his face still displayed the minor bruises he sustained in his pay-per-view debut in Besiktas, Turkey. When the camera was in arm’s length from The Jesus Freak, Carlos spoke again.

Carlos:
Take for example Pharaoh, who enslaved the people of Israel for four hundred years in Egypt. He forced them to construct pyramids for him, while at times killing their young boys, because he feared their rapidly growing population.

Dropping to one knee, Carlos stared ahead at a cracking gray tombstone, which read:

Pharaoh:
-Crime: Enslaving the people of Israel for 400 years.
-Punishment: Death at the Red Sea.

Shaking his head in disappointment, the Bronx native rose and walked over to yet another tombstone. As before, Cruz fell to one knee and examined the second stone, picking up a smooth pebble and a few times tossing it up into the air, never allowing his eyes to trail elsewhere.

Goliath:
-Crime: Leading the Philistines to slaughter the Israelites.
-Punishment: A stone to the forehead, later being beheaded.

Carlos:
The mighty Goliath. A behemoth of a man who lead an army to slaughter God’s people, to only have his life be taken away by a-

The Jesus Freak paused for a brief moment, taking in every small detail of the stone in his right hand. His gaze gave the viewers a sense he was imagining an immense man, maybe taller than the Empire State Building, being knocked off his feet in front of his own men, by just a measly pebble.

Carlos:
rock. Nothing lasts forever and not everyone is unbeatable. And I proved that in Turkey against-

When the Descended Saint was on his way to turn towards the next tombstone, one of his brows rose as he caught sight of the grave beside him completely empty, the tombstone knocked it’s back. Further analyzing the scene, Carlos noticed several footsteps leading away from the empty grave, the footprints appearing to belong to a male. Exhaling in fatigue, Carlos rose to his feet as he wiped his hands together, leisurely following where and who the footsteps lead to with no care in the world.

Carlos:
Seems a second consecutive burial is at hand. I’ll make sure this one doesn’t get back up ever again.

Instead of following Carlos, the camera slowly approached the empty grave’s fallen tombstone, zooming in and focusing on what it read.

Eclipse Diemos:
-Crime: Bringing about darkness and dread into EAW.

-Punishment: Sending him into the abyss for all eternity……….through any means necessary.
Montell Smooth
Post February 24th 2015, 12:03 am by Montell Smooth
I'm going to need the camera man to do me a favor. I need you to zoom in, zoom into my eyes, and A-Will I'm going to need you to do me a favor too. I want you to get as close as you can to your television screen. I want to look deep into your eyes, deep into the depth of your soul, because what I need to tell you is important and I need to be sure you hear it. You suck, you're terrible, you're awful, you're garbage, and Friday at Dynasty it's going to be trash day because I'm getting rid of you. A-Will, you're exactly what I'm talking about, you're the reason I came back, it's people like you that ruin the business I love, people who lack in ring abilty and talent, you're a charisma vacuum. You're a pest and Friday I'm going to exterminate you. You're going to be gone, poof, no longer exsist, adios, sayonara, arrivederci. I can't wait, because you're now my biggest pet peeve, you are my two biggest pet peeves rolled into one. You're what I can't stand A-Will, and if theres 2 things I can't stand its people who are boring, and people who are stupid, and everytime you speak A-Will everything you spew out your vocal cords, is nothing but nonsensical, idiotic male bovine fecal matter. I can't wait for Dynasty, because they time for talk is over and I will no longer have to put up with you're boring monologues. Not only is the time for talk is over, you're over, you're career is over, it's done. I'm going to do what I said I came back to do, I'm going to eliminate what needs to be eliminated from EAW and I'm going to make wrestling cool. I'm going to start with you A-Will, and then I might just get rid of, I don't know, TLA next, and then maybe Vance Tybull, then maybe GI Styles, then maybe Carlos Russo, and Jacob Senn and Lucian Black, and I'm sure as heel going to get rid of you're "great friend" Tyler Parker, but not untill I take his World Heavyweight Championship. I'm going to wrap this up A-WIll because you're not worth my time, you're not worth the people who pay to watch EAW's time, and you sure as heel aren't worth the pay check you recieve. You need a new career path because here in EAW you're worthless and now that I'm back there isn't any room for worthless people on my show Dynasty. A-Will I'm going to POOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNCEEEEEE!!!! you striaght out of EAW.... Period.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next