Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]   MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] EmptyApril 2nd 2018, 10:30 pm

I would like to avert your attention to extremely important developments: EAW's expansion.

The http://eawrestling.com/ website is currently undergoing a makeover - taking up a completely new look that'll only get bigger and more expansive as we upload archives, new graphics and etc.

However starting right now we are upgrading the forum we use, which has the domain eawnetwork.com .

While we spent a nice 4 years on forumotion, the new host allows us to do much more in the long run and you will find a ton of similarities in how that forum works with how this one does, so please make sure you post your sign-ups there IMMEDIATELY.

If you'll notice there is already a community there - that is because EAW has merged with the e-fed known as REVOLT (an efed created by EAW’s founder and creator, CM Banks), and the REVOLT roster is joining EAW's roster to make up the next evolution of EAW. REVOLT members are in the EAW discord chat now as we speak.

While the Marquee Event "REVOLT 2" is still scheduled for this upcoming weekend, the active members there are also being sorted onto Dynasty, Showdown, Voltage and Empire - under (almost) the same writers you have now.

You will notice there will be a handful of members from the community missing going forward, including the Voltage writer. That is because these individuals were planning a staged walk-out from EAW, and I have visual evidence of them attempting to coerce members to quit EAW, as well as spreading around spoilers, and even celebrating the idea of EAW's demise. They believe EAW cannot exist without them, and to ensure that they are trying to make sure they pick at EAW’s roster instead of building anything for their own selves. You can of course message me personally if you would like to see the evidence. While hopefully you understand I don’t hate these individuals, I certainly cannot tolerate this behavior under any circumstance. Any other responsible Chairman would feel the same.

EAW is getting stronger, not weaker. We are heading into an expansion like never before both aesthetically as well as promotion, behind the scenes work, and making our mega-show Pain for Pride bigger than ever with opportunities to shine for as many people as possible. While it is always appreciated - your loyalty means more than it ever has, and I will see to it that it is rewarded.

I have no time to deal with chicanery like this anymore, and it's not worth any of our energy. I will not waste energy on troublemakers, they can do as they please on their own platform. They are clearly coming from a place of spite however so I do ask that if you are contacted by ANYBODY asking you to join their website, please at least notify me of that. I WILL make sure to keep it confidential. EAW is an efederation, not a website to be preyed upon for other people to recruit in spite of us.

Let's get our heads into what's important, which is the fedding aspect, and make this the biggest PFP season of all time. We are working literally around the clock constantly thinking of things to do for everyone, and I appreciate each and every single member that is here to promo, engage in the stories and community and go on about their day. Your loyalty means an incredible amount to me, and it’s something that makes me look back on my 11 years of being here proudly.

Make sure again to post your contracts on eawnetwork.com " and be sure to read the Grand Rampage if you haven't!

Match cards will be coming up not too long from now, and you can check EAWNetwork.com for new roster list as well as new staff. Be sure to message me personally for any comments, questions or concerns. Salutations!
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]   MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] EmptyApril 2nd 2018, 10:40 pm

We've been blessed
 :bowdown:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]   MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] EmptyApril 2nd 2018, 11:14 pm

Bye bye top poster! Sad

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]   MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] EmptyApril 3rd 2018, 6:18 pm

MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Tenor

Been a Blast, Forumotion
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]   MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] EmptyMay 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

anybody still around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]   MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ] Empty

Back to top Go down

MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1