Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
My Watch Has Ended

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Liam Catterson on May 22nd 2015, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Cage.
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 24th 2015, 1:11 am by Cage.
I walk into the Showdown arena.

My music hits to the pleasure of the audience and out walks Diamond Cage.

Diamond Cage has Jamie flat on his back.

Dark Demon knocks DC for a loop and screams.

**Dark Demon VoiceOver: YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS?! I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I’M GOING TO DO THE SAME THING THAT I DID TO HBB, TO YOU!! YOU THINK THAT WHAT DEDEDE DID YOU TO YOU BACK, YOU HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING YET!!**

I'm sorry, maybe I was hit a little bit too hard and I had to just remember what occurred on Showdown. I'm not going to lie and say it was something shocking, but why keep this cockroach around. Just doesn't make any sense, why didn't you get rid of me right then and there. Or maybe you were just sending a message. What order was really restored? You resulted to guerrilla warfare in this jigsaw puzzle of a twisted history we have, you wanted to send a message. I see, and I received it loud and clear and I honestly understand. In fact, it might be more fun this way. One thing I was able to catch as I keep playing the footage of me about to win and you getting the revenge from me preventing you from doing further damage to Mike. I understand the barbaric nature of a man, but all Mike was is a that old horse and maybe, just maybe one day he'll come back to race again. Maybe you finally put the final nail in the coffin and put him out of his misery. What you did to him, you had the perfect chance to do to me. I was vulnerable in the ring, or maybe that was a warning, maybe you are warning me and using the examples of Mike to make put fear into my heart. I don't fear you. As much as I know how sick and twisted you can get, I don't fear you. I know deep down in my guts that you know I am not like HBB, I am not born again. I picked your moment where you wanted to end a man for good, and I decided to emerge simply because it seemed like the right time to come back. I haven't had a very good time in this place in awhile. I'm a man with a vendetta. I am a man soaked in blood, most of it doesn't even belong to me. It belongs to those who were noble fighters. It wasn't personal with them, it isn't personal with you either. 

I can clean my body all I want, I can't be forgiven for all the blood I've spilled. I can't be forgiven for targeting a Demon. I have nothing to lose, I welcome this game of chess, I welcome this game of who can be the most sick and most twisted and most violent. Who can push that envelope just a little bit further. I welcome it, I won't shy away from it. Mike is a weak man, you are just as weak as he was. Let me explain, Mike was weak, as much as he could talk about going to a new level of barbarism, his heart wasn't into that. It was the mind playing tricks, but his heart wasn't into it, but you. Man you are a different entente, you are weak as I said before. But you are a weak scum bag, and like any scum bag you'd do what you can, betray who you want, and take advantage of any weak man. Here's where I come in, I like to beat up scum bags, I live my life everyday to get my hands on a scum bag and beat him. But here's where this war between you and I gets interesting, I'm a scum bag aswell, so from one scum bag to another. I WELCOME THIS WAR! It's fitting, we leave a massacre and were on a crash course to a war, but this ain't civil. What this really is, is you not liking me, and I don't like you. There's some bad blood between us. The only thing I can promise is us tearing each other apart, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have nothing to lose to you, maybe you are sick and twisted maybe you are willing to get inside the head of Diamond Cage by doing what all men love to do, you'll try and tear my heart out my chest. You'll soon find out in war, I don't need a heart, nothing matters but me showing up and putting my fist up, I know nothing else. I am a violent buffoon, I fight to survive, I've been having to survive all year. I don't want to die, and leaving EAW felt like dying to me. But I have fought and I managed to survive, the cockroach you hit with a shoe is still crawling. I came back to right the wrongs, I want to do it by myself. I am a known menace to authority, maybe I made you a hurdle by getting in your “business” truth be told you have no business. I welcome new enemies, but you aren't a new enemy aren't you? We know each other, we've known each other for a long time, we've fought against each other. I'll happily take you down, Cameron couldn't do it, the great HBB or whatever is left of him couldn't do it, and maybe you think I don't have a chance, well what you think has never mattered to me anyway. Fact is, I'm excited. I'm looking forward to whatever sick scheme you got. Because for every action, there's a harsh reaction. My reaction might end our sick and twisted little story this time around on chapter one.

-------

https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2968
Cailin Dillon
Post August 23rd 2015, 10:14 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite Round 3 #1

An axe comes striking down lazily on a block of wood and doesn’t go all the way through. A sigh is heard, almost a pout from a teenage girl as she lifts the axe stuck in the wood up and holds it still.

Tommy Dillon: Yeah, not quite like that hunny. Gotta make it a smooth motion when you cut through. That (he laughs) was not smooth, but it sure was something.

Cailin Dillon: Seriously dad, what the hell am I doing this for? Are you trying to be all wise and nostalgic and teach me some kind of lesson by making me chop wood for the fire. (She bundles up in her hoodie, slightly shivering) This is Texas, but it’s still winter and it’s at least a little chilly.

Cailin shakes the axe in her hands again until her dad takes it and drives it down into a block, splitting it in two.

Tommy Dillon: Look at you being all sassy today. Your old man can’t just relax and watch you do some of the housework? Besides, yes, there is something to be learned by this. There’s a metaphor in chopping wood. If you do it the same way every time and develop a little rhythm in your swing, you’ll be splitting wood perfectly every time. And that’s what this is all about, developing that consistency in achieving your goal over and over. You see, you’re really into this wrestling thing, and I don’t know if it will last forever or not, but this is a good thing to learn right now. Whether you wrestle or not in the future, this is going to teach you that consistency and rhythm can take you far. Ok, off my soapbox.

He smiles as he steps forward, holding the axe in both hands as his arms stretch out to offer it to her. She shakes her head as she approaches and takes it from him, looking unhappy about it, but ready to give it a shot anyways. He places another piece of wood on the block and she steps up, ready to hit it when she goes weightless. She shakes her head and looks over at him.

Cailin Dillon: Dad… do you think mom would be ok with me wrestling?

Tommy laughs and backs up to a large log on the ground, bending over and taking a seat, folding his hands together as he looks at her.

Tommy Dillon: You know, she probably wouldn’t be thrilled by it all, but she would support you. She used to tease me so much about how I watched and was so into it. She always said I better not get our daughter addicted to it. If she was here today, she’d be watching you every time you fought. She’d make me travel around the country or even world to see you if she could. No matter what you’d do, she would want to watch.

Cailin smiles at the notion as she thinks about the mother she never met. She turns her attention back to the piece of wood on the block and takes a nearly perfect swing through it, chopping the wood in two all the way to the block. There’s a screeching sound as she wakes up and looks around a pitch-black hotel room, looking at the clock that read 5:30 a.m. She turns and climbs out of bed, looking around the room for clothes, as she gets ready to head to a workout. She finds her phone and texts her dad.

Dad
Hey dad… you up?

Yeah, what’s going on?

She’d immediately go into her contacts and make the call, her dad answering on the second ring.

Tommy Dillon: Hello?

Cailin Dillon: Hey dad, sorry to call early, I was just thinking about mom and all the stuff going on right now.

Tommy Dillon: What’s going on? Is something bothering you?

Cailin Dillon: Honestly? I’m nervous, I’m excited and I’m everything in between. This tournament is incredible. I fought Maddie tooth and nail, even if she wants to be all crazy delusional and believe that she kicked me ass. Every one saw how I was in the match from the beginning to the end. Pure Karma tough, huh? I mentioned all week how see lost that match with Tarah even though unforeseen circumstances sort of cost her the match… and then she goes and uses the ropes to pin me. I wondered why it was so hard to power out of it. She cheated, that was why. But I lost. Just ironic I guess.

Tommy Dillon: Yeah, she used your own words against you, didn’t she?

Cailin Dillon: I thought I had a chance, but I was nervous about my biggest match ever, and she was feeling through her anger. But I was right there! Ugh!! But I won’t let one win or loss totally define me. I was having a dream before I woke up… reliving a moment from my rebellious teen years (they share a laugh).

Tommy Dillon: Let me guess… something I had to teach your obnoxious butt.

Cailin Dillon: Yeah it was the keep chopping wood or sawing wood, or rowing the boat thing… I don’t know. The one that made you sound like a lame high school football coach or something.

Tommy Dillon: Hey now, I’ll have you know that I have never lost a football game yet. I’ve never coached one, but still! (They laugh together again).

Cailin Dillon: Anyways, that’s kind of how I’ve felt this whole time getting ready for the matches in this tournament. It’s so weird, never have I been in a situation where I know so many of my matches so far out. I mean, I get to fight Haruna and Cam still, and this next match may well be the hardest, but it’s also the only one I’ve even spent one second thinking about.

Tommy Dillon: Ah, the rematch.

Cailin Dillon: Yes! I think that match between Eris and I was the best one I’ve been a part of since I got here. So much back and forth. So gritty, yet also with so many flashes of technicality. We went at each other so hard during the buildup to that match. She earned so much more of my respect than I ever gave her before. With this while Iconomy thing I have going on, I’ve learned that me and her are sort of in the same category. We’re fighting our asses off just to make sure they’ll give us another match. Neither of us are in the hunt for a title, really, but we’re not going to let it slow us down. We’re so different, yet so similar. It’s sort of amazing. I imagine she’s as jacked as I am to do this again.

Tommy Dillon: Where’s the mean tough and gruff Cailin I’ve grown used to lately? Going soft on me?

Cailin Dillon: God no, I still want to win, but still… it’s pretty exciting to get another shot at Eris. I think both of us would just love some resolution from that match. Not some dude named Chuck showing up and attacking us. I didn’t even no who Chuck Scene was before then, and now I’m involved involuntarily with this weird feud between him and another guy. But… I want to take advantage of this second chance. I wondered if I would get another one. That was a co-main event but neither of us got as much out of it as we would have loved. The thing is, won or lose, I’ve been waiting to fight her again since the moment that match came to an early end.

Tommy Dillon: So this is all about Eris?

Cailin Dillon: No, not hardly all about her, it’s just a convenience that I have to thank the booking gods for. If she got put in a different block, who knows when we fight again. But between Eris and Raven Lee, the other girl I fight later this week, it’s gonna be a tough one. All these girls are so much more talented than someone like Maddie gives them credit for. And next week, holy crap, Haruna and Cam? This tournament is amazing, dad. This is more than I could have ever asked for when I came here. And now that I’ve won one match, I just have to keep that rhythm going and develop a little consistency. If I do, I’ll be fighting for tournament title before next month ends. But… first things first, let’s see what happens when me and Eris clash again. Oh, and did you see they triple booked me this week for matches. I’m going to debut in a fight on Dynasty against some girl named.. Suzie Spitz or some thing. It’s a busy week, a rough one really. But I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure I go 1-0 each time. Just like your coach ways have taught me. (They share a quick laugh before it dies off) Anyways dad, I gotta get to the gym. Love ya, bye!

Cailin hangs up the call and holds the phone close to her chest for a moment before jumping up and heading out of the room, on to prepare for the next biggest match of her career.
Mitchell Street
Post August 23rd 2015, 8:37 pm by Mitchell Street
BATTLEGROUND.

a mitchell street blog.

The land of Extremists is a very funny place at times and the last several weeks have been no different. The word opportunity is beginning to burn a gaping hole in my mind as it continues to confuse me. For the past several weeks I have made my hostility towards Extreme Answers Wrestling management well known. 
So when I was sitting at home putting everything in perspective after my last battleground match, I came to the conclusions things could only improve. Had management promised things they couldn’t deliver? Yes. Had management underutilized my ability in my opinion? Yes. But who was to say that couldn’t all change? I was in good spirits and really did try to keep an open mind. Since then however management has become stuck in quick sand so to speak. They made one bad decision, followed by another and another. It’s like the more management struggles the deeper they become in their mistakes. So where do we begin?

Several weeks ago now I defeated Brett Kennedy in a matchup. One….two….three. Now when it comes to Brett Kennedy, I have plenty to say but that will come. The fact of the matter is I was victorious once again and on my way to better things. This was preceded by my quarter final match in the Top Prospect tournament. Now I have resented this tournament from the beginning however I did what was asked of me and I competed. I showed up to the third string show and once again I was victorious. I have done everything management has asked of me and time after time I have exceeded their expectations. At this point in time my faith in management was slowly beginning to rebuild. They had done me no wrong and I was on the rise. Yet at this same point everything turned and this new low was one I hadn’t thought possible. Showdown rolls around and I have done everything to put my name on that very show. I heard rumors all week that several wrestlers would be involved in a number one contenders match for the Interwire Championship. My time had finally arrived. Finally I was about to be greeted with the opportunity I was promised and deserved. I waited patiently for the phone call to remind me I was required on Saturday Night but it never came. My anger was undeniable but not because I wasn’t chosen…but Brett Kennedy was. The man I had defeated blatantly and for everyone to see was now thrown into MY match.

So on Battleground I decided to make a statement. I am fed up with your stupidity and ignorance management. I have been asked so many times since my outburst “why would you do it Street?” Yet the answer is so simple for everyone to see. If that is what it takes to get my point across in this disgruntled company then that is exactly what I will do. I have made it clear week after wekk I AM A PRIZE FIGHTER. I will not fight for free because the when you’re the best at what you do, you simply do nothing for free. Whether you like me or you hate me, people pay to see Mitchell Street do what he does best. There is a far greater reason for that then simply wanting to attend an event. Years from now your kids will ask you “Dad, did you ever get to see the greatest of all time compete?” It’s at this time you can turn to your little offspring and say “You know son, I did get to see Mitchell Street do what he did better than anyone else”. This is why I made a statement. This is why I will continue to do so until I receive what is rightfully mine….Opportunity. When management finally offers me an opportunity worth my time, I may and I quote ‘may’ stop the beatings.

This week I did receive a call however but once again it was from the outcast brand Battleground. I was told my semifinal match in the Top Prospect tournament would take place this Monday Night. After several moments of some heated language on my behalf I asked whom I was supposed to be facing. The egotistic management executive babbled out James Seymour and your number one contender for the Interwire Championship Brett Kennedy. His words hit my like a truck and the darkest of paths became so clear. It is time for another statement. James Seymour, I really do have no problem with you at all. I have no personal vendetta against you and I do feel for you. You have been forced by management into a match that you do not need to be involved. This is truly a case of the wrong place at the wrong time Mr. Seymour. I’ve seen what you do first hand and believe me I am impressed. You’re good James you really are. But to compete with Mitchell Street you cannot simply be ‘good’. When you compete with the best in the game today, good is insufficient. This Monday Night James Seymour you will take a Wrong Turn and you will fail.

Brett Kennedy……or do you prefer Mr. Number One Contender? I must congratulate you Brett, you succeeded in your match and earnt that very spot. I’ve told you on numerous occasions Brett that I had no problem with you but for an unknown reason you continue to insult me. I read what you had to say and believe it or not Brett, I even read your blog. I see how hard you are working to ‘get under my skin’ so to speak and I really to respect it. Against many here, your tactics may work and you would waltz on your way to victory. However I have been around the block a little Brett and to me imitation is the greatest form of flattery . You have gone from insulting me personally, my background, my Japanese history and my family to now imitating. That is a very strange combination and it says one thing about a man. Brett Kennedy KNOWS he cannot defeat Mitchell Street. I know that since the day I beat you it has been eating you up. I know that since that very day you have promised ‘redemption’. You have promised all of this because he is scared. Promises are the easiest thing for a professional wrestler to make. You can promise anything you want in this business and when you don’t succeed you come back out the next week and start again. The best in this industry do not need to make promises Brett as what I have proven is week in week out I am BETTER THAN YOU.

So my match this Monday Night is the most exciting since my debut. Not only will I advance to the Top Prospect final I get to do it all at the expense of Brett Kennedy. You even went as far to say as and I quote “Mitchell Street could not beat me on my worst day”. If I cannot beat you on your ‘worst’ day Mr. Kennedy then can you please explain why the history books read Street 1…..Kennedy 0? These are some of the things you really have to think about before you speak Brett but you will learn. I still hold out extreme high hopes for you and believe you may even ‘make’ it one day. But mark my words Monday is not your day. This Monday Night I fight for the right for one more match and a match at my PRIZE. The Top Prosepect tournament is now mine for the taking. I do not want the title of ‘Top Prospect’…. I NEED IT. For only if I win this tournament will I truly be recognized as the PRIZE FIGHTER I am! I will walk into Oakland, California and I will walk out with an opportunity at the Top Prospect Tournament. Be careful to take the right path men, because you never know when you may make a WRONG TURN!

This has been a mitchell street blog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a trip home.

an unexpected meeting.

Atlanta looks beautiful on a summer morning. You need to get out early to avoid the heat and that’s exactly what I was going to do. I received a message from my father that stated he wanted to attend a local café for breakfast on Saturday Morning. Of course when it comes to family, I obliged and promised him that I would meet him. I had spoken to both my parents recently but have lost touch with my brother. As much as I wanted to bury the hatchet I simply could not look past the fact that he betrayed me in my last Japanese match. The question still burned deep inside me of why he would do such a thing. My own flesh and blood betraying his older brother and for what? I guess we would not know anytime soon as I was not going to be the one to reach out. Yet that was for another day as I was cruising through downtown Atlanta. I finally arrived at Joe’s Café and parked along the front. I slid on out of my vehicle and entered. At this point in my career even in my hometown I could walk down the Street and hardly be noticed. Mark my words that will change quickly.

I entered the café and sat down with no sign of my father. I waited patiently although my patience was beginning to run thin. I poked my head out of the booth and surveyed the area but still no sign. Was my own father standing me up? I doubted it very much as he was a good honest man. My wait was over as a man sat down on the opposite side of the table in my booth. However this man was not my father no…instead it as my younger brother Jordan. I was shocked to see him although he seemed less surprised to see me. I stood up and went to exit the booth as just the sight of Jordan made me sick to my stomach. He pushed me back down however and pleaded for a few minutes to explain. As much as I wanted to leave that café, that feeling deep down could only be cured by an explanation. If I were to look past this betrayal, I had to hear the exact reasoning from the horse’s mouth. For this reason and this reason alone I chose to stay.

.::Jordan Street::.
I know I’m probably the last person you wanted to see across the table but I need you to hear me out. I’m sorry I had to use dad as a way to get to you but I know you would not have come if you knew it was me.

.::Mitchell Street::.
I don’t want this…but I need an explanation. You have five minutes before I walk out for good.

Jordan acknowledges his older brother with a nod of his head. He takes a deep breathe before settling in and beginning to speak.

You left for seven years. You left our mother, father and home. We all supported you and believe it or not we still do. When you decided wrestling was your passion no body stood in your way. I am your biggest fan when you’re out there. I truly believe that you can be the best the world has ever seen because you bleed wrestling. I believe you can take that next step and truly become THE guy.

Mitchell cuts his younger brother off and is now quite agitated.

I could have been THE guy! I was about to become TWS Champion and everything I had worked for over in Japan was about to become reality. You stopped that, you…….

Mitchell is now cut off by Jordan who looks agitated. Both brothers are struggling to see eye to eye at this moment in time.

LET ME FINISH!

Everybody in the café turns around to the Street booth now as they too are interested in the conversation. Jordan pleads with the other customers that all is okay as they slowly turn back around.

You would never have been THE guy if you had won that match. Yes I stopped you winning but it was for good reason. You may have become THE guy in the TWS if you had won their championship but you would never truly have been THE best. Their title was prestigious, it truly was. But if you were going to prove to the world you are the best in the game and you were going to prove everything I knew about you to be correct, you had to leave. If you won that match you would have stayed in Japan no matter what you think you would have done. You may not see it but what I did was the best thing for you even if I had to betray you in the biggest match of your life. For that I am sorry but for allowing you to fulfill your talent I will not apologize. You have gone from wrestling in mid-sized Japanese company to THE company. You are now in the big leagues Mitchell and you have the chance to make a statement.

Mitchell looks around the café for several moments whilst he soaks in everything his younger brother just told him. He looks back at Jordan before beginning to speak.

Thank you. Thank you for explaining what happened I really do appreciate it. As far as your help goes….I did not and I will not need it. I appreciate what you did for me but I did not ask for your assistance. I have always done things on my own and I always will. I am no follower and I am no leader, I am simply Mitchell Street. We will forever be brothers Jordan and I will honor that. However let me make one thing very, very clear. You will NEVER again get involved in my world….wrestling. If you ever step foot in that ring again, I cannot promise our family bond will be enough. You have a good day now….

Mitchell stands up and exits the booth as Jordan looks on with a guilty look on his face. The brothers had made peace to some degree however there was still hostility. Mitchell had still not taken lightly to the fact that Jordan was involved in his world. Would the brothers relationship return to that of past years? Only time would tell……..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

final thoughts.

Monday Night is the biggest match of my career to this point. Win and earn a shot to become THE top prospect in Extreme Answers Wrestling. Lose and it is back to the bottom of the food chain. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT return to the bottom of the ladder. 2015 is Mitchell Street’s time. 2015 is the time Mitchell Street fights for his prize. No more games, no more words. Brett Kennedy, James Seymour…there is too much riding on this match for anybody to get in my way. You will both go on to do great things I am sure of it. Yet those great things do not include walking out of Battleground this Monday Night with your arms held high. Everything I have worked for is coming to a head and I will earn my prize. Top Prospect…..it truly has a nice ring to it. This Monday Night the ascension of Mitchell Street begins. This Monday Night gentlemen, you both take a Wrong Turn!
Post August 23rd 2015, 7:13 pm by Guest
Showdown & Empress of Elite
"Psycho v.s Psycho"

The cameras show Eris LeCava, after a lengthy week vacation, sitting in a very busy café. She is wearing a tan jacket with washed out blue jeans and tan boots. She has a cup of black coffee sitting in front of her and she then takes a sip. She wrinkles her face as she gives out a big sigh. Eris looks around the café, filled with families enjoying their breakfast as a particular guest catches her eye. A lean woman, in her mid-20’s, wearing a striped turtle neck is seen reading a newspaper in a booth as she sits alone. She takes a huge bite out of her croissant as Eris suddenly sits in front of her.

Eris: Hi! Do you mind if I sit here? Oh, wait. I kind of already did that. Sorry, erm, do you still mind or do you want me to move?

The woman reaches for a paper napkin as she begins to nod. She politely smiles as she takes a huge sip from her orange juice.

Woman: Hi! Of course you can sit! My name is Jacklyn and you are?

Eris: I’m Eris! Nice to meet you, Jackie!

Jacklyn: Right . . . Um, so, is there anything I can help you with?

Eris: No. (She says while smiling.)

Jacklyn: Oh. . . do I seem familiar? Is that why you sat here?

Eris: No. (Still similing.)

Jacklyn: Oh . . . uh, well, it was, um real nice talking to you.

Jacklyn begins to hurriedly bunch up her belongings in her arms trying to get away. Eris quickly rises to her feet and stops Jacklyn.

Eris: No, please! You don’t have to go! I’m sorry if I’m being awkward. I’ve kind of been going through a lot lately. You just seemed like a nice girl that needed some company!! I hope I’m not being too much of a bother.

Jacklyn: Oh, I see. What’s on your mind?

Eris: Oh, nothing. Well – that’s a lie. I feel like everything is becoming to be extremely overwhelming. He almost busted my face with an announcer’s bell, can you believe that?

Jacklyn: He? What do you me--

Eris: I was really hoping Sami would put him in his place. But if I man like Samurai can’t hold him down, what are the chances that I can?

Jacklyn leans over the table and grips Eris’ hands. As Eris’ feels Jacklyns cold hands meet with hers, she is caught with surprise and looks at Jacklyn in the eyes.

Jacklyn: (Jacklyn begins to whisper as she frequently looks side to side, as if someone is watching her)  Listen, you don’t have to fight these battles. People are here to protect you! I know a guy who takes real good care of domestic abusers like him. His number is 589-122-87…are you writing this down?!

Eris: (Eris slips her hands away and puts them on her lap. She leans back and runs her hand through her hair.) I can’t run away from this anymore, Jackie. I need to finally face him one-on-one. He’s been begging me for weeks to get in the ring with him. He claims that I need to be put in my place, that I have no reason to speak out to him simply because I’m a woman.

Jacklyn slams her hands on the table causing a scene.

Jacklyn: ERIS, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS!!! YOUR SPOUSE DOESN’T HAVE TO BEAT YOU UP EVER CHANCE HE GETS!! HE’S A PIG! A SCUM! DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE LAWS PROTECTING YOU!

Eris’ jaw drops as she stands to her feet.

Eris: CHUCK SCENE IS NOT MY SPOUSE! THE ONLY WAY HE’D EVER GET A CHANCE TO ‘DATE’ ME IS IF HE GOES TO MY GRAVE, DIGS UP MY BODY AND TAKES ME OUT ON A STROLL! Laws?! What the FUCK are you talking about?!

Jacklyn: YOU AREN’T BEING ABUSED BY YOUR HUSBAND?

Eris: What?! No! I’m a wrestler! I wrestle in a promotion called Elite Answers Wrestling. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO EVERYONE I MEET? DO YOU PEOPLE NOT HAVE TELEVISIONS!????

The entire café is filled with silence as Eris slowly sinks into her seat. Jacklyn calms down and also sits down.

Jacklyn: Who are you?

Eris: I’m Eris LeCava… I’m a wrestler! This man, no, I’m not going to even give him that title, this piece of animal feces has been dying to get in the ring with me ever since the day I walked in through the front doors for the first time. He has this obsession with me and he dreams of being able to have his hands all over me – that or seeing the insides of my head all spread out on the ring floor. On showdown, he had to go against another wrestler, Mexican Samurai, and if he successfully defeated Samurai then that automatically granted him a match with me. The match was going fine but for …some… reason it all went downhill. Then, the ignoramus of Zack Crash decided to declare him the winner even though the ref was out cold! And he still wonders why he doesn’t have anyone on his side? So many corrupt individuals in this company and they’re simply tarnishing EAW’s beloved name. Now, on Showdown I have to go against this menace to society. He is a perverted sheep-molesting proof that evolution can go in reverse. He thinks he can beat me simply because he has huge biceps, killer abs that could crush a can. But as we all know, you can’t only have the physical aspect down in order to succeed. You need to have the mental capacity to deal with everything that is thrown at your direction. Chuck seems that he can’t decide what to eat a restaurant without one of his fucking brain vessel bursting. He may be slightly bigger than me (I’ve tried downing more protein to beef up) but in a mental aspect I’m way ahead of him – and my best friend is a doll, for fucks sake!

Eris turns around and takes “HBG’s” head out of her pocket and whispers, “I didn’t mean to call you a doll, sorry!! I’ll make it up. If you want, later tonight I’ll dress up as Y2dickpact just to get your nasty fascinations out of the way!” Eris shoves HBG back in her pocket and faces Jacklyn.

Eris: And to top it off this week I’m ALSO facing Cailin Dillion. . .a couple weeks back Cailin and I were having a great feud. We were going at it back and forth and we even showed up some of the elitist in our brand. Last time we went against each other, it was just your old regular singles match. Now, this match is important. I’ve been in a winning streak as of late and I REFUSE to let my momentum be brought down. My dream of becoming the Empress of Elite is slowly becoming into a reality. The last time Cailin and I went against each other there wasn’t a definitive winner. This time I’ll make sure that’s not the case. I will do anything in my power to make sure that my hand is raised in victory after our match. Don’t get me wrong – I respect Cailin and I respect her work as a Vixen. However, that doesn’t mean that I won’t look down on her with a smug and cocky look on my face after our match as the ring announcer announces me as the winner. Cailin put up a tremendous fight the last time we squared off and I’m pretty sure she has an idea in mind as to how to handle me next time we go head to head, although, a lot can change in two weeks. These obstacles that I’ve had to face have slowly been changing me and molding me into not only a better wrestler, but overall into a better person. When I face both Cailin and Chuck, I’m going to show the world why I DESERVE to be the Empress of Elite. The other girls have to only worry who they’re going to talk trash to on social media. I, on the other hand, I have been harassed on a day to day basis but I’ve still won my matches. I’ve been humiliated by the likes of others yet I’ve still gone in the ring and shown my absolute best. I want this more than anything and I’ll fight tooth and nail to get what I want . . . This week will either be the greatest week of my life, or the worst.  But I have the power to make it the best . . . I WILL be the winner.

Jacklyn: Wow . . . sounds like you have a lot in your hands. But is Cailin the abuser, or what?

Eris stares at Jacklyn with a confused look as the camera fades to black. 
Luke Braxton
Post August 23rd 2015, 4:24 pm by Luke Braxton
Luke is sitting backstage, just a day before his match on Battleground and he seems upset. Olga the bearded woman hands him a funnel cake she brought from the fair, but Luke knocks it out of her hand like any grown adult would do. 

Olga: “Why? Why would you do such a thing you puny little man?!”

Luke Braxton: “One I’m not in the mood to enjoy that delightful snack, two this isn't cheat on my diet day, and three I just groomed my mustache and I can't risk getting powder sugar in it. So let's just jump into this shall we? As you can see I have a camera man in front of me. Well actually the people who are watching this can't see him but…… look I am pissed!”

Luke stands up and gently kicks a chair over. 

Luke Braxton: “As you can see I’m livid! So f’n livid! Actually forget it. This isn't me. I'm not some lunatic who's out for blood. So let me take my seat and explain to you, the loyal EAW fans, about what's on my mind in a calm manner. The last time you saw me was what? Two weeks ago? If not longer? I don't know, I don't have the greatest memory in the world. But what I do remember is the last time you saw me step foot in an EAW ring was back on Battleground when I advanced to the next round in the Top Prospect Tournament. Yeah seems like ages ago doesn't it? I think dinosaurs were still roaming the earth and uh I don't know, I was trying to make a joke there but I couldn't think of anything. Look none of that is important. Believe it or not I'm trying to make a point here and here it is ladies and gents, my young EAW career has already had its fair share of ups and downs. I've won more than I've lost though. I have a pretty sick ratio, so eat your hearts out Call of Duty gamers. Just look at my most recent match. I didn't go through just one man to advance in the Top Prospect Tournament. Not even two! But three! Rhaegar, Max Metal, and Kevin Drake are their names. Tough opponents, sure. I'll give them that. I had my hands full. But once the bell rang I chomped down and as I did I didn't bite off more than I could chew. I was not overwhelmed. Instead I felt right at home, like I belonged and in the end the fat lady, aka Olga sung and I won!”

Olga: “Did I hear my name?”

Luke Braxton: “No you are just hearing things. You should probably trim your ear hair. So as I was trying to say, after my impressive victory I thought I did enough to earn myself a match on my home brand, Voltage, but once again I was left out in the cold, shivering my ass off while I watched my breath appear as smoke. Again I felt like my job was hanging in the balance. It always is. I haven't done enough to earn myself a multi-year contract. I'm basically getting paid per appearance and those appearances seem to be happening once every blue moon and I'll be the first one to tell you it's frustrating. It's impossible to gain momentum that way. I win a match and then I have to wait a few weeks to hear back from corporate, telling me I’m booked in a match finally. It's a cycle that never ends! If I had to make an analogy of some sort, I'd say I'm like a hamster. I keep running in that little metal wheel and as I run I feel like I'm going somewhere! I feel like I'm making real progress but little do I know I'm stationary. I'm just running in circles and it's an empty feeling. You feel like you're not a priority, like they are just waiting for me to raise and wave the white flag and say you win! I'll pack up and go back to the circus life! But they will soon find out that I'm not going anywhere, not until I carve my own path, my own legacy and march right down the road of relevancy and become something special. Maybe then the days of me being overlooked would be over! What a feeling that would be. But until that day becomes a reality, I must continue to fight like my life is on the line because in many ways it is. As I'm sure most of you know by now, tomorrow night I compete on Battleground. Tomorrow night I will deliver and I will earn myself another victory. Add a another dang feather to my cap! And as I do, I will set myself up for rejection one more time by praying I get on Voltage television the following week, but will never come to fruition. Why? Am I not pretty enough? I swear Voltage is like that superficial cheerleader from high school we all know. LOVE ME! NOTICE ME  DAMN IT! I have many talents. Like uh like for example I can juggle fire! I can walk across a tightrope! I can even wrestle a bear! Brown, black, grizzly, polar, teddy, you name it! Actually two of those are truths and one is a lie. You'll never guess which one it is! But I digress. I have to accept the fact that Battleground is my new destination to wreak havoc and I'm okay with it. It's where I got my first career win and it's also where I got my most recent one, so I say let the fun continue!

In about a day’s time,  I face a man that goes by the name of Chris Starr. This is your debut right? Well let me be the first one to welcome you to EAW! Welcome aboard! What? Were you expecting something more? Confetti? Balloons? A stripper popping out of a big cake? A damn parade? Well then, too bad. See I heard what you had to say. I listened to your words very carefully, just waiting for you to slip up and you did. Multiple times actually. First you claimed you're the best wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. So you're that guy. Please Chris I beg you, don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy. It's annoying! So f’n annoying! Just about every elitist I've had the pleasure to face so far has echoed those words, “I'm the best.” Don't get me wrong I like confidence. Believe in yourself! But I also enjoy facts and stats. Yeah I'm a bit of a math nerd. Here's a fact for you Chris, you aren't the best. You're far from it. Who is? Well you were probably expecting me to say myself, but I'm not ignorant like some people. The correct answer is  the men with the three world titles around their waist and the woman with the Vixens title. They are at the top of the food chain! Just chillin’ at the top of the mountain with a snow leopard cub on their lap as they slowly pet it. At least that's what I would do. But Chris you forget all that, let my words fall on deaf ears, and you can continue to fill your head with lies! Dooooooo it! Just DOOOOO IT! Poison your pea-sized brain and let that thick skull of yours continue to harden before I shatter it this Monday, of course. I won't try and stop you. If you want to be made out as a liar, a man who can't even hang with poor little Luke Braxton on your first night, then more power to you.  Just don't cry after it happens. No excuses either. They get tiresome after awhile. You know I should probably be more careful when talking to a “God.” Right? That's what you see yourself as. A badass street-fight plus a wrestling ring equals a god according you. Might want to double check you work, but sure lets go with that. I'll give you a golden star for your effort. So you are a man who had to scratch and claw for everything in life. That's something I can respect. Fighting for your life is also neat. So damn neat. But tell me Chris, have you lost any battles? Probably not seeing as your nose isn't busted in yet, but there's plenty of time for that. You are used to being the top dog. A man that was probably feared. Look into my eyes? What do you see? Stop, don't think about that song. Seriously look into my eyes. Do you see fear? Now look at my body language? Do you sense fear? You don't. You see readiness. You see a man who is determined to shred you into a thousand pieces. Lastly you said nobody has a talent. Not even a sliver. Nobody? Nobody?! Well Chris you are right when you say there will be a lesson to be learned tomorrow night, but it's not the one you're thinking of. The lesson that will smack your right between your eyes is there is always an exception to the rule. Now to quote the very wise and influential Michael Scott, it's time to make the donuts.”
Angela Salveti
Post August 22nd 2015, 11:30 pm by Angela Salveti
Empress of Elite Round 2 Promo #2

Have you ever said something that you would hope for a playful response back? I did that recently with a tweet for Haruna and she just gave me an answer of possibly four to five years down the line. That kind of comment wasn't what I was looking for and then I come to find out with someone hitting on her and she seems to just pull it in as acceptance. So here I am now just sitting on the couch of my hotel room flustered and annoyed that she just seems to be playing the messages with nice replies while I am actually hurt. Am I going to tell her out right that it hurt me looking at those? No I can't because that right there is why I hid my love for people. That is part of the reality that drove me from Damon Pride. That kind of sutle flirting even if she doesn't see it was part of the reason. I came back and I out right told her that I am the jealous type. So what does that leave me to do. It leaves me to find an outlet, an area where I can take all these emotions and unleash them upon something. Lucky for me there is an answer as I really just want to sit back and cry but I can't do that.

I will just have to suck it up because I am going to be dealing with none other than Aurora Rose in only a matter of a day. But while the world watches and wonders if I can come back from a loss to Aria Jaxon they need to realize as well that one loss doesn't end the whole thing for me. What it does is still give me a reason to fight so I am down one and out so far out of how many seven? Whatever the count one loss means nothing that is like telling me that I am not allowed a happy ending to my story. Aurora has to be the marker now, she has to be the example that I can still topple another Vixen when Aria already beat me. That match though was good and it was fair. I find no fault in the way I lost and I would happily face her again. You see a loss is like a courage builder because it means somewhere along the line you dropped out and you couldn't find your hunger as much as the other person could. So now I have to make sure my hunger for moving forward is just a little more. I can look at this as the tortoise verses the hare race. I am the tortoise I don't need to win right away because slow and steady can win the race.

Aurora I am sorry that you have to be my outlet but that is kind of what I need to do at this point it is something that I can't help. What I want to know is more about you Aurora I've looked back on your promos and you really are good at speaking up but I've yet to find you as a threat. I've seen all these other women stepping forward and some of them really are rising to be the forefront of the division. I just don't want to stand in a place that I've been heading on a year and feel like some second class citizen. I admit I have really waited til now to try and that says a lot about me. It says I didn't step up right away, it says I didn't give everything like I should have. I bet if I dropped off the face of the planet I would just be another blip on the radar that is EAW. Can you say that you've really tried though Aurora? That you've literally stepped your game to a level that is unparalleled?

You don't get it though Aurora I really do have to pay my dues all over again. You are still building from the ground up. I mean I am still being called The Latin Goddess when it is very evident that I dropped that gimmick. But people are going to do what they do and pay attention to very little as if it doesn't matter. Right now I am not part of the circle that EAW revolves around I am just a bystander to them that steps into the ring to fill a spot. Can you even imagine how that feels? For some people Aurora that would be the reason to quit but know I keep walking back in and keep fighting. Why go down if you can get back up and repeat the process? I don't know your aspirations or your dreams going into this tourney. I can only offer up a challenge for you to see which one of us really does move forward in the long run.

I bet you can't imagine looking into this tourney and see the love of your life raking up points while you trot behind like some beaten horse, see I have multiple reasons to strive in this thing and I don't plan on dropping out as if I am being whipped from the competition. I've been a dazed mess for so long that I need to be here and let Haruna know it. Aurora can you look into a mirror and be okay with things you may have done? See after I beat you I will be bale to look in the mirror and be okay with that. Because you are just another hurdle for me to jump over. Nothing more than a road block upon my path. It feels almost a relief the moment that you can take a breath and know it is not the end of the world but only a chance to harken to a higher calling. Some people don't know this but I am not just of Hispanic descent I am also part Apache which is a Native American tribe.

My tribe follows the legend of the White Painted Woman. She was impregnated by the son and the rain as well. But that story of whom she gave birth to is not the point I want to bring up. There is a ritual where the girl going into womanhood literally runs each direction. See it is said that the White Painted Woman when older ran to merge with her younger self to become young again. Here in our current tournament we are running different directions as I facing different people. Now we are trying to find our true selves and to merge with them to be able to overcome the odds. See this is not a ritual for us about womanhood though this is a ritual about being Vixens. Striving and being what we all are and that is women to Vixens. Because some of us are coming into our own while others are finding out if they can even measure up to such a degree.

Aurora your name is one that is truly beautiful but there is a catch to it. I know what you were named after although your name itself. It belongs to the mythical Roman Goddess of the dawn. At the same time it belongs to the very popular sleeping beauty. So when I look at it that way it truly means you are at your beginning but could very much be at your end. Because while being a sleeping beauty this is the kind of thing that you need to wake up for. Beyond that really nothing more that I can say to you Aurora I mean we have to battle, one of us has to move on and the other is going to fall behind. But see three points under my belt is something that I can't let slip away because the moment I do I am going to realize the mistake that I made.

I've been beaten once but why would I let it happen again, being Native also gives me this inner drive because believe it or not the Apache people were a warrior tribe at times. They knew when and when not to go into battle but when they had to they really went for it. I don't want to drag this out because that’s all it feels like I am doing now. What is going to happen is going to happen Aurora. The tide can shift for either of us and round 2 by all means is one that I don't plan on walking away from. I hope that everyone is paying attention, everyone that opened up their mouths and called me The Latin Goddess. I am no Goddess I am mortal, I am the kind of woman that bleeds just like any human upon this earth. True Blood is just blood like anyone that flows through my veins. If I have to cut my hand open and smear it upon someone's face to get that name through their head I will.

I am Ariana Lopez but I am no Goddess but when it is all said and done I promise I will sure as hell try to be the Empress because I will not be and I mean it some basic bitch sitting on the back of this bus ride. This I can promise you from the very depths of my soul, from the very core in me I will not be drowned out ever again.
Vanessa Holiday
Post August 22nd 2015, 11:30 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Empress of Elite promotion #4

“Childhood.”

The only rocky foundation I see is your own, honey. You’re really starting to piss me off, you know that? You seem like the girl who always wants the last word; but I’m telling you now, that’s not the way things work. Saying your piece by the end of the day won’t get you from Point A to Point B, Aria. I’m the one who’s talking the shit, Aria? You’re fucking kidding me, right? Why would I waste my time lying to a fucking rugrat like you? You make everything so serious, all I was trying to do is talk to you the way I would a child since that is your mentality. I’m not this Regina George bullshit you speak of, I’m a grown fucking woman who knows what’s she’s talking about. You may need to lay your head down if you are getting so ticked, because it seems I have in fact gotten under your skin despite what you said. Lying doesn’t seem to be your forte. Go ahead, take shots at me and my tag team and partner, but that won’t mean anything when I get in the ring with you. Bring your fucking moves, I will counter and I will fucking hit you with your own gimmicky bullshit. You really wanna fucking talk about Dollhouse Killers, Aria? Fine. Guess who is mentioned on a daily basis? Guess who was involved in the Vixen’s match at MSM? We are the biggest fucking thing to hit this division, this COMPANY since HBG. You wanna know what is stupid, Aria? That you are exactly what I stated; a grain of sand. Shapeless, nothing to hold itself together; however you cannot be molded into a Vixen. Not at all; and I will mold you myself into a little girl lying on the ground after I win my 3 points. You may be delusional enough to say I’m no one, but at the end of the day I’m the fucking person to bring your kingdom down. You are not this self-professed princess you call yourself. You are a fucking peasant, nothing more than a simpleton. You disgust me. And will I lose to a peasant beneath my feet? No, I will not. I’m going to crush your hopes and dreams of becoming the Empress of Elite. I’m going to be your downfall. I’m going to get my 3 points and walk away with a smile on my face; there is no doubt about it. So who the fuck are you to think these points are yours? They are mine, and I will prove it tomorrow. I am going to beat you within an inch of your life, you are going to wish you never said such fucking idiotic things to me today. Attempt to eradicate me, bitch, I will destroy your life. Have you ever heard of reading in between the lines, Aria? This is me WARNING you. GET OUT BEFORE I HURT YOU! If you’re as stupid as Lumen not to take that warning, then I guess you’ll have to be defeated as well. The points are MINE. The Empress of Elite name is MINE. I AM THE TRUE VIXEN TO WIN THIS THING.

You are not going to make an example out of me, no, not at all. You can try and have your name etched into the history books, but my name will there before you. They may call you the Killafornia Princess, Aria, but I am a killer motherfuckin’ queen who is not to be reckoned with. This is the end of the chapter for you, it is time to show why they call ME the fastest rising Vixen of all time. I’m never going to be a footnote, I’m going to be known as a Hall of Famer, one of the greats to grace this place. So talk all the petty bullshit you want, Aria, all you are doing is manipulating all of these people more than they already have been by you. I tell the truth, I fight for everything I get, and I will do ANYTHING to become the greatest. What are you going to? Stand there and talk out of your ass then go into the ring and have another poor showing? You better hope luck is on your side if you think you’ll even get the upperhand when we go 1-on-1. Because you’re going to get your little ass whooped by me; Maria Gonzales. You are going to be MY BITCH tomorrow and anyone else who thinks they can get in my way will join you. So smile boldly, make yourself look average as you always do, because even if I do look better than you ever will, I am a better wrestler. You are a model, NOT a Vixen. Maybe this match will you give the wakeup call you need. You’ve beaten Tarah Nova 1-on-1, right? No? Well guess what, that means you are not even anywhere close to being on top. Sure, neither have I, but I have better accomplishments than that and better accolades than you ever will EVEN now. But do you want to know why I am going to be the Empress of Elite? Because I will not let anyone in my way, not even MADDIE. I am going to take everything I have and MORE and I will dodge every attack, I will hit with more force than I have before and I am going to prove why I am the next greatest Vixen. I am not going to let little Aria Jaxon get in my way. Your fairytale is coming to an end, and I will be the big bad wolf who ends it; and that not only goes for you, but EVERYONE else in this division, EVERY woman in this COMPANY! THIS MEANS MORE TO ME THAN ANYONE ELSE! I HAVE SCRATCHED AND FUCKING CLAWED JUST TO GET A CONTRACT AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO FUCKING WIN THIS! So get in the ring with me, Aria! I will fucking end your dreams, I will crush every aspiration you have and I will gather by points, I will go on the next round and I WILL WIN! This tournament is mine to win, and not anyone else’s!

You want to know why I’m so upset?! Because it is obvious that you are nothing more than a piece of shit running your mouth, but I want the backup. I want the backup because I KNOW I can defeat it! You are going to eat your words, and I will knock you off of the climb of success. You will not stand in my way, EVER. Manipulate your way to the top, lie and steal, but I’m going to be here taking all of my chances and doing everything I can to stay on top. I am going to kill for this, I am going to crush careers for this. What’re you going to do, mope when you lose? Or will you do what I do, be a WOMAN and get up and keep fighting? Maybe you need to learn a thing or two from me. THIS inspiration will win the tournament, and I AM going to prove you wrong for a fucking fact, Aria. I will take that cloth you wear, and I will finally show the world you disgusting soul and I will defeat you for the greater good. I hope you’re prepared, because the Miami Vice came to play. This isn’t child’s play, this is my life and I WILL NOT have you get in my way!
Aria Jaxon
Post August 22nd 2015, 10:50 pm by Aria Jaxon
CHILD’S PLAY -- OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA.

It’s around noon in the Bay Area. The sky is bright blue, there isn’t a cloud in sight, and the midday sun is warming the city of Oakland to what will likely be another hot summer day. Not far from the busy streets of downtown and the noise and clattering of the Port of Oakland sits the exclusive neighborhood of Oakland Hills. An enclave of the city’s more well-to-do residents, the eastern part of Oakland is home to the Oakland Zoo, science centers, and country clubs.

In a private, secluded gated community in Oakland Hills, up a winding road on a hill sits a giant mansion. It’s a big, beautiful white house, with a massive front wraparound porch and columns. The front lawn is a vast rolling green expanse, sitting beside a half-mile long driveway. The inside is just as pretty as the outside, and pushing through the huge double doors gives way to a marble-tiled foyer and a winding staircase. At the foot of the stairs is Aria Jaxon, sitting crosslegged on the very bottom step. It’s not her house (obviously), but she’s certainly dressed the part of someone who’d live in Oakland Hills, clad in a matching peach-colored crop top and bodycon skirt. Curiously, sitting on the floor near Aria’s feet is a Barbie Dream House. She glances down at the doll house, tapping the heels of her stilettos against the marbled floor almost impatiently.

“Houses built on rocky foundations were made to crumble. Even your precious dollhouse, Maria.”

A smirk situates itself on her red lipsticked lips as the Californian pauses briefly.

“The house that you and Maddie built must be on a completely different planet. It’s gotta be in some world of make believe where all the shit you spew is true. You give yourself too much credit, Maria. Interpolating the names of my finishers and signatures into your last little speech was cute, I won’t lie. But the idea that you’ll have me “Seeing Red”? That would mean that you’d gotten to me. That would mean that what you’d said had pissed me off and gotten under my skin, but really, you didn’t. You seem to have perfected this whole Regina George routine, but it’s gonna take more than cattiness and snappy insults to get a rise outta me. Then again, I shouldn’t be surprised. Any chick who calls herself a Dollhouse Killer must be all about that juvenile bullshit.”

Aria rests one foot on the roof of the dollhouse, rolling her neck to either side.

“So not only were you dumb enough to think that a name like the Dollhouse Killers sounded cool, you were foolish enough to compare me to sand. Sand is shapeless. Sand has nothing holding it together. Sand can be molded into whatever people want it to be. You really think I have anything in common with sand? No one and nothing is gonna mold me. “No one” includes you, Maria. Your undercutting tactics and your petty quips won’t mold me. I’ve got plenty holding me together, too. My drive, my determination, my incessant need for victory -- all while eradicating cancerous prima donnas like you -- is what holds me together. I’m not shapeless either, boo. I have direction. I know what I want, and I’m here in EAW to etch my name in the history books. My destiny is to go down in history. It’s to make history, and when it’s all said and done, you’ll be nothing but a footnote in history. When the story of my meteoric rise to the top of the Vixens division is written, all you’re gonna be is another name on my hitlist. That’ll be your claim to fame! Being a victim of mine.”

Jaxon grins broadly, laughing to herself. She rises from her place on the stairs, smoothing out her skirt as she does so. Aria stands beside the dollhouse.

“As far as goals, as far as what all of us girls in EAW want, well, we all wanna be the Empress of Elite. Obviously. Why else would we be risking life and limb in these matches? But another goal we all have, is to be Vixens Champion. And you can say whatever you want about Tarah Nova, but she’s reached the promised land. She’s at the summit already, and I plan to meet her there very, very soon. Is that why you felt the need to name-drop her while you were talking shit on the beach? Because you know, that while Tarah and I might not be cut from the same cloth, that we’re going down the same path. God willing, I’ll be one of the all-time greats. When you look at me, when you look at Tarah, you see women who have what it takes to get to places you’ll never, ever get. Therein lies your bitterness, sweetheart. Any momentum you thought you had will vanish when you step into the ring with me. My days of being tied with you for the leader of B block of drawing to a close. There ain’t room for both of us at the top, honey. That’s why you’re gonna take a fall, and I’ll take pleasure in watching you tumble on the way down.”

Aria folds her arms across her chest, almost sneering now. Her tone of voice reflects her displeasure with her opponent now more so than it did before.

“Manipulative cowards aren’t meant to be royalty, Maria. You may see yourself as such, but really, don’t all asshole monarchs wind up overthrown in political coups and dead in revolutions? The thing is, you’re not really an Empress, Maria, so I don’t have to remove you from the throne; I’ve just gotta keep you from getting there altogether. If you wanna behave like a little girl, if you wanna detach from reality and live in your dollhouse with Maddie, then you can go ahead. But you will not -- I repeat, will not -- be taking all that baggage to the throne with you. Believe me when I say that becoming the Empress of Elite is what I was put on this Earth to do, and taking you out along the way? Well, that’ll be nothing but child’s play.”

The Los Angeles native glances down at the dollhouse once more, a knowing smile creasing her expression as the scene fades to black.
J.D. Damon
Post August 22nd 2015, 10:27 pm by J.D. Damon
T H E  M O N S T E R
V o l t a g e -- P r o m o  I

Oh where, oh where has J.D. Damon been for the past month? A question that I am sure has been burning in everyone’s mind. The boys in the back were probably hoping that I was gone for good. That I was run out of the company. That my reign of terror over this entire organization had finally come to an end. No such luck, boys. The only answer I have, though, to that question is I was laying low; plain and simple. I had a lot of thinking and soul searching to do. You see, I walked into Pain for Pride fully believing that I would be walking out that night as the new New Breed Champion. Did that happen? Unfortunately no. Instead, that piece of garbage TLA was the victor. He got the better of me that night. I had it won. I was on top of the ladder with the championship just inches away from my fingers. I touched the damn belt! But in the end, TLA walked out of the biggest show of the year with the belt in his possession. Now let's fast forward a bit, shall we? Not only was I drafted to Voltage, but I was also placed in a Fatal Four-Way match to determine the new number one contender for the Pure Championship. Awesome! Scott Oasis, Pizza Boy and Liam Catterson; three men that I could easily beat. Wrong! I was screwed over in that match as well. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me? Both shots, both opportunities that I had were taken from me in the blink of an eye. Am I not good enough? No... No I am not, because I am GREAT - GREATNESS PERSONIFIED! You see, I was bit upset about the fact that I was forced out of my comfort zone on Showdown. I had it made over there. The roster feared me and I was quickly rising through the ranks. My loss at Pain for Pride was just a minor hiccup. I did what anyone else would do; I got up and brushed myself off. I didn't win the New Breed Championship. So what? Obviously it was never meant to be. Quite frankly, I feel like I am above and beyond that title and division as a whole anyways. And now that I am settling in at my new home on Voltage, I have my sights set on something a hell of a lot better; two words.... PURE... CHAMPIONSHIP.

Yeah, I know, I failed when I had an opportunity to compete for the belt. But that doesn't mean that I am going to give up that easily. I will not give up. I will keep going and going until I have that title in my possession. A title that is currently being held hostage by Aren Mstislav, who is also the man that I get to face this Sunday night on Voltage. What better way to prove that I am a worthy contender for the belt than by beating the champion in a non-title match? Now Aren, you're correct when you said that I would be watching your little promo and I watched very intently. I listened to every single word that spewed out of your mouth and to be quite honest with you, champ? I'm not very impressed by you; not... one... bit. How can someone who is suppose to be the face and back bone of an entire division be so mediocre? I almost kind of feel bad for you, champ. But that's exactly why that championship needs me. It needs me to bring some prestige to you. And before you come out and get your panties in a bunch, I understand that this is a non-title match. So you lucked out with that one. However, when the time comes; when I get my shot at that belt, I will make sure that I don't leave empty handed this time. It may not be next week or next month, but I can promise you, champ, that the time will come for your reign as Pure Champion to come to an end. And it will be me who will end it.

I heard you talk about this division consisting of Princes, Kings, and Monsters? I look around and I see nothing more than low life peasants. Except for me. I am that monster that you talk about, Aren. I am that monster that you fear. I am that monster that will destroy you. 
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Post August 22nd 2015, 8:21 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
The Dank Files | Piff Fumador Video Diary – YouTube

The camera opens up on a smoky bedroom somewhere in Sacramento, California (“Hey Gringo, don’t you mean Tijuana?” – Piff). We hear the sounds Wiz Khalifa in the background of the dimly lit room. There’s a big Mexican flag on the wall next to a poster of Snoop Dogg, with a coffee table barely visible in the background that has a large bong sitting on it. We see Piff Fumador in front of all this, sitting at a desk looking into the webcam. He’s wearing his signature luchdore mask and a tie dye t-shirt while toking on a blunt, blowing the smoke into the camera.

Piff:  Hola esé, it’s Piff Fumador here on his Apple Mac, Jack. Also smoking some nice and sticky sour apple haze in an apple blunt wrap, how you do like them apples amigo? It’s a pretty nice strain, I’m pretty chilled listen to Wiz – only thing is it gives you some pretty grande dry mouth. I feel like that scene in the Jim Carrey movie where he gets the cotton mouth? Anyone know what I’m talking about?.. Anyway that’s always solved by some bien Mountain Dew, or should I say Mountain Dank (laughs).

He takes another toke and blows the smoke directly into the camera, making the video picture foggy momentarily.

Piff: I’m here with my new series on YouTube, I think it’s probably the best way for all my fans to hear updates on my matches in EAW… All 55 subscribers.. But you guys can hear about my life, recommendations of buds and music and lucha libre. See, I am here in my Tijuana fun pad before Voltage tomorrow night where I face some gringo called Masohiro. He’s telling me that the way I live my life smoking god’s dank trees is purely for escape, making my body useless with my soul trapped inside – Who is this loco homie? Did he not see me last week throw 5 over hombres over the top rope? The THC powered all that, it’s not escape esé – It’s a way of life. It helps me focus, puts my mind in the right place. If I wanna chill, it helps me chill. If I wanna eat… Yeah it definitely helps me eat (laughs). And if I gotta fight, it makes me fight with more velocity and intensity that you could ever dream of.

Fumador points a remote control to somewhere out of frame on the video, the music changes to Cypress Hill’s ‘Black Sunday’ album.

Piff: You see, Masohiro, I’m a laid back hombre. If you wanna hang out and watch South Park that’s all good with me amigo. But once I get in the ring, I let my lucha libre do all my talking – and at Voltage tomorrow night you’re gonna feel the force of my 420 Splash. You say through pain we can find out who we really are, and you’ll find out when you’re on the other end of a DDTHC. Even worse than that, you’re telling me you can get me off the weed to be more like you. I’m sorry holmes but I don’t wanna be some Japanese sex puta getting pulled about by a chain around my neck by some chica. The only chica in my life is the good old Mary-Jane.. Unless any of the EAW Vixens wanna join me for a Netflix and chill…

He winks at the camera and takes a swig of his Mountain Dew while putting out the blunt.

Piff: Enough about that asshole, you wouldn’t believe what would happened to me after last week’s Voltage. I went for a post-match joint after the battle royal, and couldn’t get back in the arena; worse than that, the security guard didn’t know who I was! I’m Piff Fumador, EAW’s finest strain, the best luchador Voltage has ever seen, king of the pre-show. And then one thing lead to another, I may have had to run away from the security guard when he found my stash I had on me. It was a clusterfucko holmes, and I need your help. Please comment down below on ways I can get a license or something to smoke all the bud I want without having to deal with gringos, you gotta help Fumador – He needs the THC to be the supremo luchador you fans wanna see flying off the top rope every week! But I’m gonna go lift some weights and get a burrito for now, please help with any suggestions. I’ll see you guys in my next video after Voltage tomorrow, take it easy Amigos – And I assure you Masohiro, come tomorrow night… I’m gonna BLAZE… YOU…. UP!

The video ends.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 22nd 2015, 7:59 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Empress of Elite

FINALLY! I get my hands on a Dollhouse Killer! Oh wait…I’m not facing Maria Gonzales? Oh…I’m facing the other one? Boo…I was actually expecting some competition. I mean, my last opponent was a step up from Ashlynne, but she was not good enough to stand in the same ring as me. This is why she’s probably going to go back to irrelevancy, while people like me are going to move up and set their sights on wearing that crown and declaring herself the Empress of Elite. Isn’t it kind of ironic? All I hear in EAW is about Maddie, the deranged good girl gone badly. Meanwhile, I am here wondering what caused her to snap. Did someone piss on her cornflakes that morning and she never was the same again? It sure seems like it. Now, she goes and waltzes into her next match and thinks that she stands even the slightest chance of beating me? HA! I don’t know if it was the numerous pep talks that Maria gave her, but ask Ashlynne, ask Hatsukyo and after tonight, you can ask Haruna how it is to be in the ring with a Hall of Famer like myself. They’ll probably say that I am the biggest bitch in the planet, but you deal with the Bitch Next Door all the time, so you will be prepared for what my attitude has in store.

Maddie, I’ve faced opponents far better than you. For starters, I managed to defeat Tarah Nova last year. Have you ever defeated Tarah? Honestly, Tarah managed to give me a run for my money, but it was me that came out on top. I’m the only Vixen in the Vixens Division that has been able to defeat Tarah. Unless I stand corrected, it is an accomplishment that not many girls are able to brag about on a weekly basis. Also, I’ve been able to say that I am above the Vixens Division. I am the first Vixen in EAW history who has held and Elitists Championship not once, but TWICE. I accomplished more in that specific year than you ever had in you and Maria’s EAW careers. Hell, I was so good that they probably kicked me out because I might outshine some of the Elitists! Don’t be threatened that you will never be able to accomplish as much as me Maddie, but think about this: if you defeat me, you can go on and brag about that for the end of time—which in newbie Vixen time will be for another three weeks before you realize that things are not going your way and you’ll leave!

Hey! Don’t talk down about the other five Vixens that I have faced in the pathetic Division in 2011! One Vixen had more talent than the current Vixens Division combined. You do have a point: this is not the Division I have ever experienced before. Hell, I’ve never even been in the ring against you, but that doesn’t mean that I do not know what you are capable of. How could anyone miss the weeks that you assaulted Tarah? I mean, I watched the entire thing, just waiting to see Tarah get attacked. It was probably one of my only joys in life. It is one of the only few things that bring me some joy in my life! Do you want to know what else will bring be some joy? Becoming an Empress and setting my sights to go above and beyond this Division again. From you, should I expect an assault before I even compete? Should I expect anyone to do you your dirty work? In case you didn’t know: it’s every Vixen for herself, so it would be best if you just leave the dolls at home and bring yourself to work just like you did the last time.

What else is ironic? That I used to call the Vixens with more experience old and washed up and look at me now. I get called old, washed up and a grandma! I like grandmas. They’re old, adorable, have a lot of wisdom and years of experience. If Maddie calls me a grandma, then I should be flattered because the traits I mentioned are what I am all about. I have ton of experience. I am the only Vixen in this tournament who has the most experience. I’ve been here for about six years I assume and I’ve seen Vixens come in and out. I’ve been in Vixens Divisions with six Vixens and I’ve been in Vixens Divisions with three Vixens, including me. During my time, I’ve never seen a Vixens Division so occupied, with so many girls battling for the same goal. It almost brings tears of joy to my eyes. This is what I wanted for the Vixens Division. I wanted the correct platform in order to establish my dominance. People can make assumptions about me wanting to win the tournament in order to gain everyone’s attention and be on my merry way, but I not only want to establish the Vixens Division, but I want to establish and retain my dominance as one of the greatest Vixens of all time.

Maddie, it so sad that you had to get in the wrong foot with one of the veterans of the Vixens Division. After everything that I have done for you Vixens and I don’t get a thank you? I busted my ass facing in some of the most gruesome matches. From branding matches—in which I still have the branding mark to prove it to Cash in the Vaults, where I got an End of Heartache from Xavier Williams off a ladder to getting in the ring with a beast by the name of Scott Diamond and trying the best of my ability to fight back. I am opening doors for Vixens. You can be like Haruna and ignore the open door of opportunity, but Maddie, I know you are someone that would not ignore an open door of opportunity. If it came knocking tomorrow, you will obviously answer it. This is exactly what I did and I seized the moment. Personally, I felt a bit sympathetic about you not defeating Tarah Nova. I thought if Haruna never interfered, you would be our Vixens Champion. To think about our match, if it was a title match, you would not be holding that belt for long because I can take that title away as fast as they placed me back in the Vixens Division, but thank God, you’re not champion because the only thing you got to lose is those three points that I will gain.
Lumen Gray
Post August 22nd 2015, 7:54 pm by Lumen Gray
Empress of Elite Round 2 Promo 2 (Empress of Elite Promo 4)
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) K5bPosq

The Camera pan up to Lumen sat on a sofa in what appear to be a living room, everything is palatial and very clean and modern. Lumen is sipping from a coffee cup. She looks up at the camera and breaks her smile.

“Seems I have already learnt the hard way how things are done around here. See the only way Maria was able to beat me was to cheat. Now don’t get me wrong she won the only way she was able to and that’s fine… I should have seen that coming.

What I don’t get is how that idiot referee didn’t see her feet on the ropes… Maybe I am starting to suspect that it isn’t just advice and pearls of wisdom that she’s giving out back stage. Maybe her submission hold isn’t the only Vice in her life…

As you heard in the arena that night the fans want me to thrive and want me to show them the way. Therefore I think we need to set the record straight…

Lumen Gray…. 2 and 0…. Morally undefeated.

So another day another potentially morally corrupt match…

Tarah Nova….

What about you little Miss Freak?

I am glad my improvement of your t-shirt got your attention… you are welcome by the way.

In-between some mumbled garbage about freaks, ruling from the shadows, not being a shining jewel and something about an army something dawned on me the reason you currently rules this locker room is you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in this morally corrupt division.

Sure you have the title and I know you worked hard to earn it (Lumen makes a suggestive sucking motion) and I am sure that when we meet in the ring whichever ref happens to be on call won’t at all be in your back pocket.

But let’s be realistic here we both know that you won’t turn up on Sunday planning a fair fight. We both know you will have some trickery planned to continue to keep yourself on top. You are most definitely the king of the freaks, and aberration amongst the grotesque and while you may think that your tough girl attitude intimidates people as you sit in your dark little room I have spent my life keeping people like you from making the world that little bit shittier to live in.“

(Lumen pauses seems distracted, searches through some papers on the coffee table in front of her. She finds a small business card pulls it out and gives it to the camera man. The other papers are now spread out over the table and floor but we cannot see what is on them)

“Oh hear while I think of it I have the number of a good electrician maybe he can sort out your lighting issues… No one should have to live in those conditions… not even you.”

(Lumen turns to the camera man)“Can you make sure Tarah gets that card”
(Lumen looks back to the camera and continues speaking)

“You see I am really not here to make enemies Miss Nova, I really think that you could learn some valuable lessons from me. You see I am what you grew up wishing you were, I am the person who had it all through her own hard work and you wanted to be like but just didn’t have the talent to get there in every way you wanted. So you found something you are good at. You came here to EAW you wrestled a few girls and did who knows what else backstage and now you are top of the mountain. But you see there is a new Sherpa in town looking to climb that dark treacherous mountain and finally let the Sun shine on its stormy peaks.

This Sunday you will see that I am as good as I say I am and when you are in the centre of the ring with no place else to go and you look up to your little collection of freaks not wanting to let them down remember there is no shame in being second best… but just remember that now I, the morally undefeated Vixen, is here you really have no other place but second.”

Lumen smiles and starts sipping her drink from her cup again. The camera pans up to reveal that all the other pages were photos of Tarah Nova and her dog Jackal. Margot, Lumen’s dog is ripping the photos to pieces on the floor in front of the coffee table. Lumen gets up bends down and gives the dog a kiss on the head and gives her a cuddle as the camera fades out.

Last edited by Lumen Gray on August 23rd 2015, 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post August 22nd 2015, 2:55 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite Round 2 and 3 Promo#1

Cailin Dillon didn’t believe me, and she got destroyed
It was just pure domination, she is lucky to still be employed
Now on to the next round in the Empress of Elite
I now face Raven Lee, who should be rubbing my feet
Raven Lee is no match to the Mistress of Death, God’s Gift
Every time I knock Raven Lee on her ass, she causes a continental drift
Cameron Ella Ava is actually someone I respect
However wrestling with me, there will be some side effects
I don’t care if you are a EAW Hall of Famer
When you step in the ring with me, Beware of Danger

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

I tried to tell Cailin Dillon that she just doesn’t match up in the ring with me, she refused to listen, and she kept running her mouth all week about how she was going to shut me up. She was telling me all week that after her match with me, she would become a household name. (Maddie laughs). The only people in the house who know your name are teenage boys when they are in their rooms….alone. And to be quite honest with you that isn’t saying much. Regardless, I made a fool out of Cailin Dillon, and I am off and running in this Empress of Elite tournament. Now on to round 2, I get to face Raven Lee! Raven is another big talker, kind of like my last opponent Cailin Dillon; all I have to say to Raven is watch my match with Cailin, think before you speak. Don’t make me have a reason to annihilate you.

One match I am looking forward to is round 3 of the tournament, where I will face EAW Hall of Famer Cameron Ella Ava! This will be the first time ever that Cameron and I with lock up one on one! Don’t be mistaken Cameron I do respect you, and I do respect what you have done in your career. However just because I respect you, doesn’t mean I won’t trash you like I do to everyone else, you see Cameron I don’t care how many men you have wrestled with, I don’t care how many men you have blown, I don’t care how many title reigns you have, I know deep down in my heart, that I can beat you. I know deep down in my heart that I am better than you, you may have paved the way for the likes of me but I am here to knock off legends like yourself. Maybe if this was 2011 you might have a chance at me, but this is 2015 and I am the class of the Vixens Division. You had it easy you had what 5 Vixens at the most to compete with back in your day? I have at least 15 other vixens to compete with here, and I am still the best of the class.

I truly am in a league of my own when it comes to the Vixens Division, there is me at the top, and then there is everyone else at the bottom, trying to hang with me.  Poor Raven Lee, a rookie just trying to make it here will never get to experience being the best. But then again most people don’t, I am a once in a life time talent, hell even Grandma Ella Ava knows, I bet she can see it that I am without a doubt the next hall of fame Vixen. Conceited right? Nope it’s not being conceited when you can back it up in the ring, and I do that each and every night I am wrestling.  

So bring it on Raven Lee (Maddie laughs). Let’s be real here, Raven, I’m going to be flat out honest with you, just like my match with Cailin Dillon, I find this to be a waste of time, you are nowhere near my level, I am light years ahead of you. Just please clean your boots when you step in my ring, I don’t want you getting it all dirty, thanks! And to Cameron Ella Ava, I suggest you don’t take me too lightly, I know you are used to wrestling with men so you probably feel  I am nothing compared to them, but just keep in mind I will end you. (Maddie laughs). On the road to becoming Empress of Elite, nothing will stand in my way, not meaningless match with Raven Lee, not the so called Vixens Champion Tarah Nova, and not hall of famers, nothing! At the end of the day, the ring announcer will be holding my arm up high in the air, and saying THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND THE FIRST EVER EMPRESS OF ELITE WINNER! MADDIE! Ahh it’s going to be great.

I am Empress of Elite.
Post August 22nd 2015, 2:10 pm by Bloody Jack
V0LTAGE PR0M0 #1

Dr. Erik Vance:  As a psychiatrist, I often tell my patients not to fear failure when they attempt to seek treatment for whatever illness or issue they are trying to overcome.  Not only will you be unable to succeed if you fear the possibility of failure, but it is also often in times failure that we discover new truths and ultimately achieve more for ourselves.  And while Mr. Brody may have been on the end of a losing streak recently, through our therapy sessions and discussions on the subject, I believe that together we have come to a new breakthrough in his treatment that may do him more good than any winning streak ever could.  In fact, I would go so far as to say that this streak of his could be the best thing to ever happen to him.  Of course the rest of EAW won’t understand, and especially Mr. Dubian won’t understand, and to be honest I don’t expect anyone to.  After all, the rest of you are too stupid and ignorant to focus on anything other than the easy simplicity of a win/lose record.  But I see the true strength one can gain from defeat, and Mr. Brody sees that now too, so any insults you throw at him Mr. Dubian about his, “having no ego” as you put it, don’t hold sway anymore.  If anything, they add fuel to his newly kindled fire!  You see there is a certain kind of freedom in where Mr. Brody is now.  First of all, you and the rest of EAW think so little of him now, it’s almost like a new beginning for Mr. Brody.  Imagine the looks on everyone’s faces when he manages to defeat the current Answers World Champion, the man who just pontificated about wanting “worthy challengers.”  Imagine the shock and awe that moment will hold for EAW’s history!  You opined that Mr. Brody was now like a rookie going into his debut match, and you couldn’t be more right!  This recent string of events has once again reminded him of that youthful excitement a rookie feels before their first match.  How shocked are we when we see that rookie take down the World Champ in their first match?  How much does that rookie’s stock rise from that one moment?  Because in the end, that’s all it takes to redeem a man’s failure…just one moment!  One win, and all this doubt, all this talk goes away forever and Brody is back where he belongs!  And who better to wipe away the past than with the blood of the World Champion, the man who until recently was just like Brody.  A man who was just a joke to the rest of us, who everybody doubted would ever get that proverbial monkey off his back.  You of all people should understand the fact that you can lose countless times, but it only takes winning once to become a champion!  But more than any of that…it’s made all of you underestimate him!  And trust me, if there is one thing you don’t want to do, it’s underestimate a crazy person!  You’ve all become like the lion tamer who feels that the lion is no longer dangerous.  But then the moment when that lion finally takes that unexpected bite is when the fear grows most powerfully!  It’s like the old proverb “pride goes before a fall.”  And after that fall, only fear is left!  You’ve given that back to Brody!  Beforehand everyone already feared Brody, but now he gets to see that fear grow again.  He gets to watch as it suddenly dawns in your eyes just how bad of a mistake you made by getting into the ring with him!  Now of course I’m certain the rest of EAW is probably laughing right now, especially you Mr. Dubian.  I doubt you’ll take any of my words seriously.  But here’s another little nugget of information I’d like you to digest.  I’m certain you’ve heard the old cliché of how dangerous a cornered animal is right?  Use that minuscule brain of yours to think of how dangerous a crazy person with nothing to lose and everything to gain is for a moment!  Do you have that picture in your head?  Good…now throw it out because you’re not even close to the reality of it!  Or maybe you are, and perhaps that’s the REAL reason you advise against Mr. Brody showing up.  Perhaps you’re hoping for an easy victory?  Some champion you are!  Well let me assure you Mr. Brody will show up, and you’ll see what a cornered monster can do.  A man who has lost his pride, who has lost the belief of others, that kind of man is the most dangerous because they are truly free of any constraints and will do anything and everything to win it back!  And Brody will do anything that pops into his head, because why should he care what any of you think anymore?  You’ve given him the permission he needs to commit acts so heinous they even scare himself.  He held back before out of some deep desire for acceptance by the rest of you.  Now that he knows he’ll never get it, his chains are finally broken!  You, on the other hand, still have your own chains that’ll slow you down come Voltage.  I advise you to take this more seriously because you’re truly in a dangerous situation.  Your laughing while standing on the edge of a cliff, and while very brave and daring, it’s equally stupid and idiotic!  You’re bound by the conduct expected of a champion and the win/lose record of one as well.  You said so yourself that you want your reign to be remembered, so clearly you understand at least this much.  Yet you underestimate Brody, apparently not comprehending the difference between you.  If Brody loses, well people expect that now of him.  But if YOU lose…well I hate to see what your legacy will look like then!  You and the rest of EAW have put down Mr. Brody so much, I wonder how disgraceful it would be for you, the Answers World Champion, to lose to the man on a losing streak.  How much would your stock plummet?  Would you even have any?  Do you see what I’m getting at here?  So continue laughing and doubting, for those are common symptoms of the denial in the face of tragedy!  It’ll make Brody’s victory that much sweeter!  And Mr. Brody will win!  He may not score the pinfall or submission, but he’ll win in a much more important way, because there are some things more important than wins or loses.  This week, Mr. Brody will win back his reputation as a monster, and you’ll die trying!  And no you didn’t hear that wrong.  Brody will win, and you’ll die trying!  That legacy you desire so greatly will turn out to be no more than a nightmare you invited into your own head!

Mr. Brody is going to bring you back down to Earth.  And the funny thing about standing yourself on a pedestal, it makes the eventual impact of the fall that much harder!       
El Landerson
Post August 22nd 2015, 2:05 pm by El Landerson
[El landerson is walking Straight towards his bus while Paul McGuire stops him]

Paul: Excuse me Landerson, but may I get a few moments of your time before your match this Monday.

Landerson: Qué onda?

Paul: a few weeks ago on Voltage you in Dynamo Go both lost your triple threat match to Kevin Drake in then now you two will finally face each other this Monday on Battleground So any thoughts landerson ?

Landerson: Well you see Paul, the reason that we lost our triple threat match a couple weeks ago on Voltage was because they rather have Kevin Drake win the triple threat match on Voltage until they booked me up against Dynamo go this Monday on Battleground to see who's gonna be our best Luchdor on Voltage this Monday cause when I defeat Dynamo go in two days on Battleground then I'm onto DCW to Challenge TLA's World heavyweight Champion on DCW this Thursday in become your new DCW World Champion on DCW as soon as i take care of my Opponent this Monday on Battleground Dynamo Go.

Paul: lanerson can you even defeat both of your Opponents this week.

Landerson: if it depends on hows the match gonna be cause once i beat Dynamo Go this Monday night on Battleground then i might have a chance to become your first DCW World Champion in bring it to Voltage after I'm through with Dynamo Go this week on Battleground then you all will see me win both of my matches this Monday in Thursday cause TLA in Dynamo Go they both are going down to the ever bottom row when i beat them sense less this week for battleground in at DCW because I'm the best Voltage Extremist they have for right now cause they both will stand a chance this week after our matches is over this Monday in Thursday night on DCW.

(Landerson steps on his Bus while Paul McGuire Continues talking)

Paul: there you have it folks cause this Monday on Battleground El landerson will be in action to take on Dynamo Go on Battleground.

Paul: So we hope that landerson can win both of his matches this week on Battleground in DCW show cause he can become our first DCW World Champion this Thursday on DCW.

[Camera fades when El landerson get's off his bus in goes inside the Arena before Battleground this Monday]
Vanessa Holiday
Post August 22nd 2015, 12:50 pm by Vanessa Holiday
OOC: Sorry about such a late promo, a very busy and dramatic week this past one was…

Empress of Elite promotion #3

“Monarch.”
(Maria is seen standing on the beach looking out to the sunset. The Miami streets are busy on a late Saturday afternoon and the ocean is calm in comparison. She lays down a beach towel, a couple of bleach stains are seen from excessive use. It’s long, and Maria lays her phone down as she sits down on the towel. She brings her knees up to her chest slightly, and wraps her arms around her slim legs. She sighs as she runs a hand through her hair and the Miami native smiles. She’s in a pair of jean shorts and a black bikini top. Maria begins to speak.)

Aria…you seem to have the wrong impression of me already. We’ve never even met, nor talked and you have the audacity to treat me with such disrespect. At least with Lumen she had already set off on a bad foot with me and she deserved everything she got. But with you, Aria you already seem to be defensive. Are you already threatened by me? It seems like it, you’re telling lies saying that I’m no ‘starmaker’ and saying you’re not easy to beat. Here’s the thing; it’s very simple for me to see through people. Whether it’s you or it is Lumen Gray…

(Maria shakes her head as she smiles.)

I can break you. It’s simple. You are smart though, and you understand part of me. You understand why I that little bitch Lumen had gotten onto my nerves; she just came into the tournament and was just so…disrespectful. I would hate to have to compare you to her, but after I do win against you, it’ll be hard not to, Aria. You stand tall in this division but I will be the one to pull the blocks from underneath your feet. You are a good wrestler, smart, and have strategies; a game plan, almost. But what makes you truly think that you can beat me? What makes you think I’m some obstacle in this tournament? I’m way more than that; and you, Aria are insane to think that you can defeat me that easily. In every single word you talk, it’s all about how you’re some undefeatable goddess; but how hard will it be for me to defeat you? That’s something I’ll have to find out on my own. But I’m telling you one thing right now…The Princess of Killafornia is going to go down in Miami history. Los Angeles made, right? The good life of palm trees and Chanel bags. You’re right, me being from Miami does make a difference in my character; but it’s for the better. Yeah, when the bell rings it can be a different story, but I have proved in every match I’m in that me being from Miami doesn’t mean everything like you think. What it does mean, Aria, is that I have enough logic to go into that ring and make you feel idiotic. I won’t be having any flashbacks, Aria, as you try and hit the 187 and I reverse. I won’t be ducking from your own bullets when you attempt to hit a California Crush on me; and I push you away and hit you with Miami Made. I won’t be taking a different route in the ring, Aria, when you believe in your heart of hearts you can pull off a code red; and guess what I’ll do? I’ll make you wish you never stepped in the ring. Every move you try and pull on me, I’ve got it covered. I’m not this ignorant girl you think of; I have you set.

Angeltown Breakdown? Get ready to have a breakdown of your own.

Hollywood Hangover? After I’m done with you, you’ll wish you had a hangover.

LA Sunset? I’ll send you crying into the sunset, Jaxon.

One Night Stand, Red Alert, Sugar Rush? This means nothing to me.

You think I’ll be Seeing Red, Aria? You’re going to be unconscious by the time I’m done with you.

I have no chip on my shoulder, despite what you think. I just state facts. I may come from Miami and be used to the neglect of a safe environment, but it only boosts my mentality. It made me stronger, it taught me how to fight and how to get my way when I need to. This tournament, Aria is no different. I’m not going to let you, a little princess, get in my way when it comes time for the match. Once that bell rings it’s me and you; no thoughts of Miami or Los Angeles, nothing like that. So get that fuckin’ chip off of your shoulder, sunshine, because beating you will be nothing. I’m damn close to indestructible, though. Maybe I am shoving it down my throats but not as much as you are shoving it down my throat that you’ll whip my ass. Ariana was nothing compared to me. I’ve beaten her before, it was easy, and to beat you would be even better. To feel the end of your power reign coming to an end and to see me on top of my game, while I grab 3 more points and leave on top. You aren’t going to get in my way and your words? They don’t mean anything to me, anymore. You’re a technical girl, you like to do things by the book, but when I show you that your way is undoubtedly wrong, maybe you’ll finally up your game and move on for the better. I do see you doing great things, Aria, but you’re never going to pass me. I am the Miami Made Monarch for a reason, I bust ass, kick ass, and take names all at the same time. I’m not some ignorant bimbo from Los Angeles, either.

Despite what you think, my main goal isn’t breaking you. It’s defeating you and just moving along. Sure, breaking you is quite easy as well, and I can do it…but who knows? Maybe I’ll give you a break; but knowing me, I probably won’t. I probably leave you on the ground crying, wishing you never left Los Angeles in the first place. I show no sign of weakness, but with you? You obviously do. When I beat you, where will your pride be? Will you still be the spunky little cunt you are today? Or will I damage not only your body, but your inner soul as well? Let me show you something, Aria.

(Maria shifts her body to the right and she grabs a fistful of sand.)

This sand is you, as of now, Aria. Tight knit, never been broken. But what happens when I just…

(Maria slowly lets go of the sand and lets it fall back to the ground.)

I make you let go? You just fall and combust and everything you’ve worked for becomes another particle of sand in a large beach like so? I’m going to be above surface, Aria. I’m going to prove you wrong, just like I proved Aria wrong. I thought you were smart until you decided to take the Bitch Next Door by the horns. I’m going to win this tournament and I’m going to leave you in the wind. You come into EAW with your head held high, acting all spunky and shit. But will that get you to the top? Want to know how Tarah got where she was? She was a little bitch and decided to join Demon’s Council, just to fuck with everyone’s life. And then, THEN she was handed the opportunity to get the Vixen’s championship. In March, when she faced Lethal, Lethal’s finisher was banned. But want to know how Tarah won? She hit Lethal’s own finisher on her. Isn’t that just fucked up? She’s idiotic enough, I just never thought someone like you could pass her in terms of stupidity. But you know what, Aria? Maybe after I beat you, you can go home and take a break, chill, and think about everything you’re doing wrong. I can be that wakeup call you need, babe! You need it considering you honestly think you’re a force to be reckoned with, and you most certainly need it if you believe you can beat me. Because it’s going to take a lot more of what you have to beat me and leave me in the ring on my back. I highly doubt you can do it. Every day I get stronger, I become even more of a top Vixen than I already am. The Miami Made Monarch is more than a queen, but an empress who already has her own domain. Just those who are ignorant enough to ignore it obviously seek to be executed; and I have no problem eradicating you from EAW and the tournament. It's going to be very, very easy to change it, babydoll.

I’m in your way for a reason. It’s going to be impossible to pass me when it comes time and I’m going to have no problem taking you by the hair and dragging you like the filthy, ignorant cunt you are. You’re practically The Hunchback of the Vixen’s division; we’re all disgusted by you, why else do you think Ariana left you alone last time? At the end of the day, my dear, you can tell me I’m not royalty but who’s going to believe you? Who is going to look at you and believe you can possibly defeat me? If you honestly think a single soul will, well, I’m sad to tell you that you’re wrong. Nothing can break me, and if you think a little punta from back west is going to stop me, you’re dead wrong. Maybe it’s time to give you a dose of reality; good thing the doctor is in and ready.

Aria, I’m on top of the universe its self, and knocking you off of my own world is nothing but a simple task.

Today, I will do the things other people won't by beating you; and tomorrow I will be able to do what others can't by winning this tournament.

See you Sunday, bitch.
Post August 22nd 2015, 12:36 pm by My Watch Has Ended
I think the way you’re presenting your words right now is shameful but you will be thankful by the end.

First however, I find it shameful how your ignorance is telling you that my past accomplishments are nothing to remark over when regarding why I was privileged to become part of the success of the gift that is being involved in a World Championship match. Your cover is that I only won twice with nothing to merit over in those two matches. Just two matches…But why should it be those two matches alone that should contribute to your defiance of my right to face a far greater range of Elitists? Why do we not credit my King of Extreme challenge against Methuselah? “That was in the past, Liam, your reign as king is now just a pile of ashes”. Why do we not credit how much damage I caused to the man I’ve loathed in this industry for a countless amount of months? “You lost, that automatically means you are not worthy even though I shall ignore your inflicting anger against him”. What I am hearing is not a reason of questioning but rather a series of envy and complaining. You see yourself more fitting to wear the rights of World Champion glory yet you will be constant to tell these fine people why I am not convincing to face World Champions. I can create several examples and you will refuse them because you will find some redundant loophole that will make only you believe I am not worthy. Do you believe that after all you have done, that I shall hold respect towards you? Do you think you’re out of the woods and that gives me no reason to berate you? Something you need to deeply identify with me is I won’t let your aggression in attitude slide easily, hence why the aggression I had against Ventura would go on to cost him his career so as a warning, pray you don’t suffer an equal fate. 

I can be a respectable man. I love the fans and the passion you Elitists bring to the table but that doesn’t diminish the need for my antagonism. You obviously ignored the warning and decided against treading with care so in return, I am offering you a reason why I am showing a cheap attitude towards you. The great example being that you overlook my name, The Oncoming Storm. When I was preparing, my elders would see a new life in my strength, something that they thought was damaging to any person I would meet with fear and they suggested me with that title. What you experienced was not the fullest of my capability because otherwise your career would be near to closure and you might think of that as a typical response, I tend to think of it as a caution and an exposure of kindness at the same time. I will bring a challenge by force every week but I won’t punish you to the point where your career becomes endangered. You speak as if I am fixated with Maria Gonzales but the truth is I am not persuaded by what she does. She is the least of my worries and should be the highlight of yours. Give me a reasonable excuse to explain my obsession with her? Unless your brain cells have taken a bit of a knock, this whole reason your disgust is bitter is because of her and how you manipulated not only her but the fans as well to make it as if I was the reason to blame. You’re never truly over her betrayal, Clark. Deep down inside your shrivelled mind, you still have those tragic memories of her and that will lead to your demise. Like I said, I have no reason to focus on her at all. She knew my contact with her wasn’t my fault. She valued my compassion towards her, why should I focus on her more unless we have some form of association? You can confess your longing to have her return to you because I was in your position and then, I had help. I cured my existing problems and they suddenly became a form of energy for me to feast upon. Maybe if you had the right intelligence, you’d follow my path. She never had any purpose to use you until you fucked up on that night we first battled. You have been ignorant from honesty since day one and never will you confess that her division from you stemmed from YOU. It was never my fault, it was never her fault, it was you so if I were you, just like the beatings you’ll suffer tomorrow night, I’d take the incident like a man and either shut up about it and acknowledge your responsibility or continue fascinating the fiction that is my passion for her. My passion is for championships and even if you want to deny that, nobody is purely wrong about the truth than you. For a so called ‘comedian’, I find nothing hilarious with your words. Ironically, it is rather the opposite from what the norm of Clark Duncan proposes every week and that is my uncertainty about your poor portrayal. It could be a factor of many reasons but I would like to believe that you accept how superior I am but you just don’t feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the world of that fact. 

Maybe once you suffer your loss to me tomorrow, you will also know why sincerity is the best approach to life. The only thing I find funny with you is your usage of words. Abused and cute is how I would describe them because even now, the way you use words against me is as if I am the nemesis of the story, that the fans should give me a horrific reception once my music is played but the problem there is that I appreciate what the fans do for this company and all I ask is their delight for the show we create and I know their interest will be heavy when we battle tomorrow. It isn’t just the third battle for one of us to one-up the opposition but there is a prize at the end. A chance to become a step closer to being champion and I will revive that approach tomorrow. You can convince these fans for as long as possible and no matter what is said, you will only be met with defeat because I shall defeat you and maybe once our battle ends, you will thank me for showing you my superiority. Maybe for once in our confrontation, you will be thankful. 
The Mexican Samurai
Post August 22nd 2015, 12:42 am by The Mexican Samurai
(OOC: Sorry I was called into work so I had to finish this when I got home!)

A pair of panties laid in front of my table as I sat sitting on a chair confounded and confused.  A note was attached that simply said, "Enjoy! - Chuck Scene" .  That motherfucker... sent me off one his used panties that was clearly marked "Cailin Dillon" on the tag, and the worst part was that they were a pair of granny panties with a very visible shit stain.  What the fuck was I suppose to do with this?  I'm not a woman and I don't particularly fancy wearing the undergarments of women so what the hell am I suppose to do with this?

Hey, you fucking derp, you're suppose to sniff them.

Who the fuck was that and why did they sound like Chuck Scene?

That's because I am Chuck Scene and I'm inside your head, you fucking moron.  Now go ahead and whip out that dick and start stroking.

NO!  That's disgusting!  I must be crazy because there isn't anyone sitting in my living room but myself.  I've never even met the man before and you're suppose to convince me that you're in my head right now?  

I know everything about you, Samurai.  I'm more crazier than anything that you've ever dreamed of.  You want to blame all the concussions and head trauma on what is happening right now but I've been crazy ever since birth.  I've had the bloodlust to kill human beings ever since I came out of the womb and put my mother in a comatose state due to blood loss.  I'm the perverted motherfucker who will take everything you say and actually do it. I have no remorse for anything that I end up doing to you on Saturday Night and I will get my hands on Eris LaCava.

Goddamnit!  Fuck you, Chuck Scene!!  You know what, if I want to understand Chuck Scene...then I have to be Chuck Scene.  I looked over to the pair of panties and picked them up as a my body shivered.  The reeking panties had a little bit of crust which exposed just how long it took for the panties to ship over to my place.  How the hell did Chuck Scene get my address?  Is this the lengths of which he would stalk an opponent in order to get inside their hand?  I had taken Chuck for granted, the dude was actually a genius because this had me shitting my pants terrified.

Mmm...Cailin Dillon.  I remember when that bitch was changing in the locker room, she left her briefs over by the laundry basket.  A fresh pair of period-panties, the kind that a Vixen wears when they are on the rag and don't want to soak their g-strings in the red-crimson river of blood during a match.  Did she think that she was the proprietary owner of the panties just because she bought them because that would make her a stupid bitch!  I rightfully took what was mine for my own satisfaction, no one "owns" anything. Now whip out your dumb dick and start jacking off.

Oh god...I really had to do it.  I had no choice.  I carefully put the panties up to my nose and gave a sniff.  My head back away...IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT.  IT LITERALLY SMELLS LIKE SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK?  How could anyone get off on this???  It wasn't even remotely sexy and I swear that keeping this close to my face is going to cause pink eye and then I'll be the laughing stock for being the guy who brought pink eye to the locker room.  I turned the panties around and gave another whiff, I started gagging and coughing immediately.  THIS SMELLS LIKE PISS.  THIS SIDE SMELLS LIKE PISS AND THE OTHER SIDE SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!!  YOU TRULY ARE A SUCK FUCK, CHUCK SCENE!!!

Good, good.  Now you truly understand who I am right?  But we all know what you must do.

I was determined to understand this monster, so I unzipped my pants and started stroking my dick softly.  The underwear dripped with the scent of piss as my hot breathe started rising rapidly but my penis was absurdly starting to get harder.  I continued to stroke as I stuck out my tongue and licked the dried out yellow spot that encircled the crotch of the underwear.

You dirty little fucker, you.  You know I'm just a made up imagining of what you think Chuck Scene looks like right?  Everything that you think is around you is just a false reality; created by your fucked up mind.  Do you really think that I can talk to you in your own head?  If you do, then you’re an even dumber motherfucker than I took for granted.

I continued to stroke my cock faster as I let out little moans, pushed the Underwear into my nose and aimed the head of my penis towards my face.  

Cum for Chuck Scene.  CUM for Motherfucking Chuck Scene.

I let out my pecker snot all over my face as I bathed myself in my penis pudding.  A sick and sadistic smile creeped on my face as I knew that I suddenly became Chuck Scene.  I was the man who everyone knew was a misogynist turd.  I had all the tools to beat him on Saturday.

Do you really think I would let you off the hook that easy?

What are you talking about Chuck?

Check out the tag on the underwear.  Why don't you try wiping the ink off the tag?

I wiped away the ink that said, "Cailin Dillon" and another named started to fade in.  "Selah"….Selah?  WHAT THE FUCK?  I HAD JERKED OFF TO MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR OF PANTIES!! I WAS A SICK INCESTUAL FUCK!!! NO!

NO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mexican Samurai awoken from his nightmare panting heavily and full of sweat.  He lay across his bed with tears running down his eyes.

The Mexican Samurai:
 No!  Selah...

He looked around the bedroom before realizing his surroundings and laying back in bed.

The Mexican Samurai:
God, I fucking hate nightmares.  I have to stop the dreams inside my head... I must destroy Chuck Scene.

Samurai slowly went back to sleep where he dreamed about Enchiladas served as sushi and Haruna Sakazaki.  
Carlos Rosso
Post August 21st 2015, 11:53 pm by Carlos Rosso
You know something, Crash, for a little while we almost made a bit of a connect. 

I'm trying to make my way up in the world and you have already conquered the world. You're the Chairman. You call the shot in EAW. You had the whole world on your fingertips and to tell you the truth you were the most unstoppable force in the world. What I'm trying to figure out though are three things that are just eating at me right now. Three things that just make me wonder if you are right in your damn mind these days. 

First thing: Did EAW really have a fair fight to determine what brand was going to die at Pain for Pride? It doesn't look like it to me. See, you have a habit of making people do your dirty work. You had Hades and Quality Control do your bidding and eliminate Dynasty from the face of EAW history, forcing the beginning, the genesis of Dynasty Puroresu. I don't know why you did it. Is it because you dislike the color read, felt like getting one over on the board, someone on Dynasty's roster pissed you off before the match. You did all of this crap and then you act as if we had a fair chance of keeping Dynasty going. I think you determined the outcome of that fight long after you made it. Yes. I'm calling you a damn con artist. Yes, I believe you were dishonest with us all along. 

Second Thing: You're calling me a coward or something? Look, I know you're beat up. I know Quality Control kicked your ass. The thing is though, I'm used to having to deal with such circumstances. In fact, as I'm speaking to you now, I'm preparing to face Jacob Senn right here this very evening. Don't you think that the odds will be a little more fair now that I'm coming to pick a fight after already having fought someone the caliber of Senn just the night before? I surely won't be 100 percent unless the stars align and I promptly knock the so-called conqueror out. You won't have Quality Control to hover over me and watch me as we fight; I'm not bringing any backup. As I said, I came to pick a fight.

Third Thing: You want to insult me personally? I have considered your offers and even though I was against signing with EAW, I was more than willing to just keep this as professional and as impersonal as possible. I'm coming to Showdown to pick a fight because I'm a fighter. That's what I do. I know a lot of the people that I mentioned weren't all-time greats as you, the ALmighty Zack Crash, would have us believe, but those are men that I have toiled against for years on end without giving the proper recognition to me. I have battled nonstop to keep my spot in this company, even through all the myriad of injures that have come my way. I restored the honor of the Interwire Championship, Elevated the level of the Tag Team Championships, retired people, humiliated veteran and young boy alike. Why, since Pain for Pride I have mowed down what little competition Dynasty had to offer me.

All I've ever wanted is a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship. That is not YOUR property, but the property of one Brian Daniels. You don't own it. You are not holding it. You just have the right to decide who fights for it. Tomorrow evening, I'm going to give you a very unpleasant reminder why I am the true number one contender and should have been offered that title match and contract a long time before you decided to force Daniels into putting his career on the line. 

You have done everything to make this personal. You act like you're a Jedi on another level, as if I'm some sort of novice, as if I'm some Young Boy fresh off the boat like Matsuda, Franchise Demon or some of these other young kids who think they know what the fuck wrestling is about.

I AM THE MOST COMPLETE WRESTLER IN THE WORLD, ZACK TRASH.

YOU ARE GOING TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHY......

CARLOS ROSSO IS ICHIBAN.

AND ZACK CRASH....IS NIIIIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Kevin Devastation
Post August 21st 2015, 11:49 pm by Kevin Devastation
Do I look like I am joking here?...

Because you people sure as hell are taking all of this lightly, and seeing this all as some big joke. TJ, dear child please tell me why you so think that because you win one match, it was a hell of a match, but you won a single match here against me and YOU think that you have my number, you think you have my entire game plan scouted, THAT YOU CAN NEVER LOSE TO ME AFTER A SINGLE PINFALL! YOU HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR ARSENAL THAT COULD KEEP ME DOWN, WHICH IS WHY MY OWN PILEDRIVER...TWICE EVEN...IS WHAT YOU HAD TO DO TO KEEP ME DOWN FOR THREE TIBERIUS! You couldn't do it without taking a page of Kevin Devastations playbook. You live by the sword, you die by that same sword. And so it seems the only thing that could have beaten Kevin Devastation was indeed something made famous by that very same man. That is what it will take again TJ, and this time I will not ever allow that to happen, because I do believe in the olden sayings, like "fool me once shame on you...piledrive me again and that is just the bad joke on my part.". And this time it is you...it is Hexagun that will have the egg on their faces at the end of the night, because oh glory be to Impact for what he has done, because he can do NOOOO WRONG! BUT WHEN HE LOOKED ME IN THE EYE AND SAID WHAT HE SAID WHEN I RETURNED, OH DID HE EVER DRIVE HOME THE POINT THAT OLE KD WAS NOT WELCOME BACK...AND OH BE TO THE GLORY OF Y2IMPACT ON THAT POINT. I DON'T WANNA BE WELCOME BY THE DIRTY AFRO AND THE EVEN BIGGER EGOTIST THAN I EVER WAS! I don't even think I wanna even be welcome home by any of the boys in the back, or the crowds outside of North Carolina, or the refs, or Hey Yo Chico, Flashback, George the hotdog man...OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER YOU LITTLE PUKE AHAHAHAHA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you got my blood pumping TJ, you got every bit of fiber in my being ready for action on Showdown...................MEEEEE? Brain Damage? AHAHAHAHAHA COME ON KID YOU KNOW I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE SICK IN THE HEAD! From shooting fireballs in the faces of my opponents, to pushing my own partner down a flight of stairs strapped into a wheel chair, to damn near cremating Cyclone alive. YOU DON'T THINK I WOULDN'T BE A LITTLE OFF IN THE TOP FLOOR OF THIS OLD BODY? HA! NOW THATS THE PUNCHLINE TJ! Now that is the way to think, thats the way to truly be in this business isn't it TJ, take credit for whats been done a long time ago and say it was your handy work. MAN I love it! I love it when you people try and cut me down, cut EAW down, cut down the Elite that EAW has become under the ruling of Zack Crash. Whos next TJ? What authority figure is keeping you down next my brother? Fight the man, right? IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE THE SAME BARBER AL SHARPTON AND DON KING HAS? IS THAT WHY IMPACT HAS THE SAME TAILOR AS HEART BREAK GAL? WHO MAKES THE UNISEX TIGHTS THEY WEAR SO THEY CAN EXCHANGE CLOTHES?

OH AND IMPACT YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THOSE ARE WOMANS PANTS!

And lets talk about something you say Impact..."Live With It". Oh I have had to live with everything I have done in this ring, and everything out of it. I live with knowing while you were on top of your game, while Y2Impact was working on more world championship reigns than any other man in this company, I was down in the trenches fighting my own personal wars that I brought on to myself, to fight a fight that not need be fought. AND I FAILED BECAUSE I WENT LOOKING FOR THE UNWINNABLE CONFLICT, NOT GETTING BETTER, BUT STAYING THE SAME MAN...THE SAME MONSTER...THE SAME FOOL WHO BELIEVED HE WAS GOD. But allow me to make something very clear to you Impact, something that you have to take heed to this time, and maybe only this time. I am back, I am not here to fall with egg on my face, I am not here to get swallowed up by quicksand. I am here to walk through the valley, where there is a shadow of a man I once was, AND AS I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEVASTATION...I SHALL FEAR NO FAILURE! Because I am not the man I was then, I never will be that man again, and even now as you know what I am, you looked into my eyes Impact when we were in Charlotte, you saw what I have left in my tank. You saw that the soul in those eyes was not the same one you have seen with my "failures" in the past. You may be the greatest champion EAW has ever had in some form or fashion, but you have to understand that I am the most defiant man to ever step inside that squared circle. I JUST WON'T DIE IMPACT, I JUST REFUSE TO STAY DOWN NO MATTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON A PROFESSIONAL OR PERSONAL LEVEL! I have taken every kind of abuse, mental, physical, spiritual. And when you look at me this weekend on Showdown, I want you to look deep into my eyes and see that I am not a ego, I am not a God, I am not a monster...I AM A MAN WHO DARES TO POKE THE BEAR, I AM A MAN WHO DARES TO STEP INTO THE FACE OF A MAN "IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN" AND I DARE TO SLAP THAT MAN IN THE FACE AND AM READY TO TAKE ON HIS BEST BLOWS! EVERYMAN IS GREAT IN THEIR OWN WAY, AND MAYBE IN THE PAST IF WE HAD A REASON TO GO TO WAR YOU AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY BIG MIS-MATCH, AND YOU WOULD HAVE EASILY TAKEN ME DOWN! BUT NOW YOU SEE A FIRE, AND A FIRE IN MY EYES THAT WILL BURN THE WHOLE DAMN BUILDING DOWN IF IT ESCAPED, THAT'S HOW BIG THIS INFERNO HAS GOTTEN IMPACT. THAT'S HOW MUCH MORE I WANT THIS THAN YOU OR ANYBODY IN HEXAGUN OR MY OWN TEAM! I'M NOT JUST FACING YOU, NOT JUST HEXAGUN, BUT I FACE EVERYBODY WHO LOOKS AT ME AND SCOFFS AT THE MERE FACT THAT KEVIN DEVASTATION IS STANDING IN A EAW RING AGAIN.

"HE CAN'T GO ANYMORE."

"HE SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME."

"HE IS GONNA EMBARRASS HIMSELF AGAIN."

WELL LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING, LET ME MAKE IT VERY DAMN CLEAR WHAT YOU WILL SEE THIS WEEK. YOU WILL SEE A MAN WHO IS NOT FINISHED, WHO IS NOT GONNA EMBARRASS HIMSELF, BUT YOU WILL SEE A MAN WHO HAS CRAWLED FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE MOUNTAIN AND IS NOW KNOCKING ON THE DOOR OF THE UPPER ECHELON, AND WHEN YOU ANSWER IMPACT I AM GONNA PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE MOUTH AND TAKE MY PLACE THERE WITH YOU, TO SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHO THE HELL I AM, WHO I REALLY AM, WHO WAS BURIED DEEP BENEATH A USELESS EGO AND A BUNCH OF PARLOR TRICKS. YOU WANT WAR, YOU WANT UPSET THE ESTABLISHED ORDER, AND YOU WANNA SEND ME BACK TO THE DIRT WHICH YOU THINK I BELONG. WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS COME ON DOWN IMPACT, BECAUSE YOU HAVE WON THE ASS KICKING THAT I BELIEVE I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GIVE YOU FOR BEING THE POMPOUS WINDBAG YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.

"Live With It"...."Live With It"..."Live With It"...LIVE WITH THIS IMPACT! LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT SATURDAY, I AM NOT BUFFING LIKE THE WENCH SAYS, LIVE WITH THE FACT YOU DID NOT PLAN ON ME BEING A THREAT LIKE YOU WILL SEE I AM, AND LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT ON SHOWDOWN, ITS NOT TIME FOR KEVIN DEVASTATION TO BE SENT PACKING BACK TO THE SCRAPHEAP...BUT INSTEAD IT ACTUALLY IS TIME FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY...

...IT'S SHOWTIME...
Clark Duncan
Post August 21st 2015, 11:34 pm by Clark Duncan
OOC: Laptop died which is why I've barely shown up this week, but I'm settled of the family desktop now.

---

Where did it all go wrong?

Ask yourself that question, Liam. Before you reply with scathing remarks and ramble on about stuff most of us couldn't care less about... just stop. If you can answer that question, you'll be at ease with the demons of your past. You've had what? Two wins? In how many weeks? One because Maria Gonzales went for a low blow and the other because your opponent was Caliban, who isn't anything to talk about. Shit, if I was handed wins on a plate like that, I wouldn't be gloating. Sure, I'd count them, but using them as a means of declaring your fortunes have changed? Don't bother. You're in need of help, to clear your mind, peace within yourself and a whole lot more. Do you think constantly berating me is going to help you become a champion again? Okay, so maybe it could be therapeutic for you, but it's a short term fix. What happens when I win this weekend and you're left to pick up the pieces of another missed opportunity which seem to be popping out at you left, right and center.

The oncoming storm.

Cute nickname to some, false advertising to me. I've been a thorn in your side for weeks now and I haven't even seen a drizzle. When does this storm hit, Liam? When I least expect it, I'm sure. Ah, surely you're not that cliche? I suppose you haven't broken the mold any other way, so maybe I should expect you to dish up something mundane. You're obsession with the whole Maria Gonzales situation has gone too far. Me? I found closure. I was puzzled as to what happened, but I moved on. Over a month later and you're still fixated on a minor incident. No wonder you walked out of Midsummer Massacre without the title. Your mind was probably too busy trying to process what Maria saw in me. I'll do you a favor. She used me. She latched on to the rising star of Clark Duncan and has now leeched on to Maddie for the same reason, trust me on that. You know what the funniest bit of this whole situation is though, Liam? I'm doing the same thing to you and it's almost like you haven't realised it yet. If you have, kudos... but it sure as hell seems like you're that oblivious to it. I could have picked a fight with some other random Voltage member like Eclipse Diemos or JD Damon but you know what? They aren't you, they haven't had a lengthy, storied EAW career like you. Use your brain Liam, think about it. Stop rambling and ponder just for a moment, it might do you some good.

Pure Champion has muddled mind!

Not a great headline in my opinion. Of course, it won't ever happen because you won't be Pure Champion. As for me? I will once I beat you and then take out Aren Mstislav, the incumbent champion. Say what you want if you think it will dash my hopes, but I'm adamant that this chance won't desert me. I lack morals? Ha, I'm a clever man, Liam. I'm a businessman and a showman. I combine the smarts and the pizazz to keep myself and the people amused. Manipulation is part of the fun. I don't care about your tales of the past or how things were done back in the day, everything I do is done the Clark Duncan way. Keep thinking that you have this match sewn up, because the more you convince yourself that you're right, the harder the blow of reality hits.
VENTURA.
Post August 21st 2015, 10:48 pm by VENTURA.
Showdown Promo:
[Fighting the System]

Maybe I am not aware of the methodical procedures that you always use against your foes, Tiberius Jones, but that charm isn't going to be useful against a guy such as myself. You see, I am not blinded by the obvious. I have heard so many compelling, interesting stories about you, often along the hallmarks of praise and admiration, however all coming from the hypocrites that adore you each and every second. People always approached to me that ever since I landed in this place, I should be vigilant and watch my words very carefully because they may "sound" exactly like the words of my fallen, damaged brother. However, those words don't really add up to cause a staggering effect on my mind because I know that I am in better shape, better form, and in better state of mind than him. The odds just seem to always stack against me because I am not ranked along the category of being a seasoned "veteran" in the wrestling business. The main ingredient that people, such as yourself, tend and love to overuse each and every time are longevity and achievements. It is always the passing days of a calendar that judges and separate the being himself against his or her opponent. You believe in such theory, yet you think of me as being nonsensical and a man that has "no dignity"? Please reveal to me the true dignity that you have within yourself by adding yourself into this ridiculous group known as "Hexa-gun"? The same group, occupied by "legends" such as Y2Impact and Heart Break Gal? You are just in it to gain the benefits in having aid and protection, not because you want to rectify the ugly. I may be a hero or I may be the villain, but my task is to do whatever is necessary to get rid of any blemish that sprouts along the barriers of wrestling, and you, Tiberius, you are definitely one of the blemishes.

However, you asked such a bittersweet question. From a man that wrestled naked in Greece, why has he appeared with clothes strapped upon his chest? I must offer my apologies I guess for not revealing to you idiots the genuine symbolism that gets shown by my red and black tunic. The red symbolizes blood, the violence, the danger, the anger and adventure that I always managed to involve myself in everything that I wrestled. All those five characteristics have always been incorporated in me and they have never been stripped away from me. As for black, you know its clear disposition: death. You may have cracked myriads of bones from opponents in your career, but what's the lethality and duration of all those injures? Three days? A week? Two weeks? A month? If that sought of thing ever took place in Greece, you would be considered as a cheater. When you wrestled in Greece, there would be complete and utter silence for two minutes, a ritual intended for you to supply in a few prayers for the match that you were about to partake in. Why, because even though it is a match that serves as a must-win, at the back of your head, you knew that you had to severely damage your opponent(s) to the level of no recovery. That's why it represents black, and that is why my tunic serves as an insignia for me to reminisce on each and every day, something genuine and real. Offer me anything that can be said for you.

Moreover, you address to me a topic that I already have reserved. Zack Crash's time will inevitably come, because he is part of the failed system of this company. You have managed to jot down notes about me, but failed to add in the reason why I came down here in the first place? Such a sharp observer you are. Everyone in this company are already marked for death, so Crash never had a special spot in being excluded from that list, hence why I would rather be more gratuitous if my "partners" didn't show up this week. I have been involved with numerous adversaries in one time and I have always managed to prevail victorious at the end, an ambition that I certainly plan on embarking tomorrow night. Just because a group gets made, doesn't mean all the fuel and momentum ceases to exist from me. I have advertised myself for far too long. I have hyped myself to the extent where you people deem me to be a "bullshitter". Not just relax, stretch your toes and just breathe in and out. Let me do what I do best, and let me introduce to you once again the reason why I am the "Spartan Assailant". Your nonchalance will be against you this week, Tiberius. The world will start to see the kind of man that you truly are, well, only if you get to ever "see" them.

Last edited by Rhaegarfield on August 21st 2015, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 21st 2015, 9:34 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) K2lVCnp
It’s an odd feeling when your expectations are met with a reality so underwhelming that you question if some force out there beyond the comprehension of man is playing games with you for some twisted amusement in telling you that in this world there are no true challenges. I’m all for a good laugh, but this is far too tragic for even dark comedy and gallows humour. I am the debonair thief, the master pick pocket and raider extraordinaire, the slickest member of the entire J-Dynasty, and I was assigned to Hexa-gun after staking out the forces of EAW from Dynasty Wrestling to provide my services in the venture against Zack Crash. In this time I have geared up and trained for everything, to pick locks, to walk without making a sound, to put down guard dogs and to snatch everything I can get my hands on so that I could be prepared for the operation of obtaining the keys of the kingdom that is Zack Crash’s twisted EAW. Yet as I approach EAW I see the most disgusting of sights, the door is unlocked, it is wide open enough that I can see on the inside to witness the sentries sleep and instead of dogs there are only rats feasting upon rotten fruit of a decayed land where greatness and pride are nothing but a distant memory. Some may say, I am young man degrading my superior elders, but there is nothing to degrade when there is no dignity.

No dignity is what allows a man like Kevin Devastation to break his vow to retire from EAW after I defeated him just so he could pretend to have reclaimed a level of respect in EAW he’s never had to begin with. He claims his ego is over with, yet what kind narcissism does it take for a man to see a war being waged where EAW and everything we believe hangs in the balance, and thinks to himself over EVERYTHING else “I can’t believe they tried to ruin MY homecoming”.

No dignity is what allows Hades to find it odd that there are only four members of Hexa-gun despite our name, yet would rather foam at the mouth about it instead of simply checking Showdown and Midsummer Massacre videos to enlighten himself. Hades would prefer to take the chance of looking like a fool than doing the smallest amount of research on a topic he himself found questionable.

No dignity is what allows Rhaegar to be so nonsensical. And I don’t mean simply that his ramblings can at times become downright incoherent, such as they do. See he claims true wrestling is wrestling naked in the mud, a revolting idea to me but to each his own, and claims he goes all the way without care for adversity to prove he is a wrestler. If he was going to go all the way as he claims, he’d try wrestling in EAW naked and muddy, he would fight Crash just like Hexa-gun does due to Crash not providing proper wrestling and he would never tag team if tag teams were not allowed in Greece. Yet instead, he wrestles with clothes on, teams with someone who he isn’t happy about using the name of one of his gods in Hades and would be fine wrestling us three on one if his partners left him just because Crash put him in a match against us, even though he dislikes Crash. Why wouldn’t he reject Crash? Is it because Crash would cause him adversity? Does the wrath of the chairman concern Rhaergar? I thought adversity did not make him budge.

The worst of them all to me has to be Hades. Maybe it’s because I was green, maybe it was because I was naïve, but when I was starting out people spoke in utter hush tones showcasing how they revered even saying his name. “Hades is a destroyer”, “Hades is becoming a cornerstone of EAW” and bla bla bla. And I believed them. Even Jaywalker once told me Hades was one of his hungrier and most relentless pursuers during his yearlong streak and time as world champion.  If Hades ever was those things, than clearly Hades is the greatest example of there being no strength in victory, success has made Hades’ once lean mean stature one that is now fat and cushy! Hades no longer takes the time to check out the happenings of EAW that directly pertains to him, and I say it’s a damn shame that success has made him this way to the point he is completely oblivious to those who wage war against him and our caught on camera, all six of us, attacking the man he is meant to be one of top generals of. I imagine it probably effects the rest of his game. Instead of running that last mile or doing that extra dumbbell curl Hades most likely says, ”meh, I’ve already been a world champion, I can take it easy.” Instead of digging down deep in each and every single match, Hades probably thinks to himself that it isn’t worth it because he’s always already been to the top of EAW. Our co-leader Y2Impact has obtained more world championships than Hades and the rest of his team can dream of having combined, yet he hasn’t gotten as complacent as Hades has. Well Hades will be taught a tough lesson come Showdown for the errors he commits.

Now I know some might say I was cracking jokes about them being the spook spook squad last time so there is no reason for my surprise, but that was different, I thought they were outdated for their old ghoul personas that people stopped caring about once the internet brought out enough information so that voodoo and such became a joke,  I didn’t think they were stupid and lazy. I thought that when I piledrivered KD into the mat so hard he shrunk that he was otherwise fine, I didn’t realize it gave KD brain damage.

Speaking of which, Hades says he hates the stories of Davids vs Goliaths in EAW like that of Kevin Devastation and I so he won’t let it happen again, but I don’t see it that way, I’ve never looked at myself as a David, I see it as ingenuity overcoming raw force.  Ingenuity is why among all beasts humans are able to take down rhinos, elephants and forces twice as powerful as ourselves, we make traps, we think up plans and we make tools. Tools like guns. This is why Hexa-gun will no doubt triumph over such beings who lack the tools and thought to counter us.

Look at these three, none of them are thinking about true cooperation and making themselves a well-oiled team, like lesser beasts they wish to brute force their way to success over us, but we of Hexa-gun are cooperating and we’re the type of people that internet junkies post on Facebook with a caption under our picture saying “squad goals” because they desire to have their friendships to be filled with people as fresh and united as Hexa-gun. Kevin Devastation seems to be under the impression that I’d break Hexa-gun formation just to wrestle him as if this is between he and I, but I’ve already settled my business with KD when I retired him, now it is time to do what’s right for my fellas and the co-leader who I’m sure is counting on the three of us to wipe the floor with our opposition. Understand that Kevin, you cannot bait me with simple tactics. We are planning to take turns unloading bullets in each and every single one of your craniums as WE dictate how. Man, it’ll be headshot city, and all you have as a team is to be hopeful when you go down T Jones doesn’t T Bag you.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) K2lVCnp
Angela Salveti
Post August 21st 2015, 7:28 pm by Angela Salveti
Round 2 Promo #1

So how far does one look down the trail to see where the breadcrumbs lead next? It has been obvious in the tournament set up we all know our next opponents but how we are going to go about facing them that is the thing. The outcome of my first match will be whatever it is but so many different challengers things are going back to back because I already know that the next person that will taste the tread marks of my boots is Aurora Rose. See it seems to be a trend that it goes from Aria, that I am Ariana, and I will be facing Aurora next. It is an awkward triple A meeting if you think about it. Either way the moving on of the next person that I am set to face, a woman who grew up in the arms of Alaska, a woman who has loved nature, looks at it probably as something to inspire her. You know what isn't beautiful Aurora? What isn't beautiful is seeing garbage tread the grass around your home. What isn't beautiful is watching a crack addict not even ten feet from your home living beside a dumpster. It is seeing the everyday struggle of the human condition that makes things real in this world. And I am not saying that you haven't seen anything but I bet you to go to my neighborhood and tell me what is beautiful. You've got the beauty and love for things but can you appreciate real life and real beauty when only the darkest visions plagued your eyes? Can you go without folding then run? Run like I ran until you have no choice but to go back and accept it?

I go everyday looking to try and make things better I go everyday to try and get over the things I saw. But I can't get over them I have to go back because that is who I am. If you don't bask in your beginnings then you fall into emptiness because you can't go to point A to point B without knowing that the line connects from beginning to end. This tournament is point A to B for all of us because not only is it a chance to beat the hell out of each other but it is a chance to bring ourselves out of our own lives into something better by the means of fighting. I don't dare say that my life was easy, anything handed to you isn't something worth keeping. But I am glad that you love nature and your home you should never turn upon you roots because that foundation of self is what brings us the ability to take another step each day and to wake up each day.

See the potential matches that we can all have is what keeps hyping me up and moving on to face another woman in the company is an amazing thing. I remember when I arrived here I didn't see the activity that I am seeing now. Things increased and they changed. The world of EAW's Vixen division expanded. It really has drawn in a crowd and in a sense the perfect time for me to stop playing miss hides a lot. I have become very proud to step back into that lime light. I just got to be careful that old habits don't resurface to the point that I make mistakes. Aurora I heard the name of your finisher and that is beautiful it takes after the lights itself but I assure you it is not a move I plan on seeing. You grew up in a place that can be beautiful and at times like the real world cold and dark. So I know you will understand that I can go those places. I can be harsh in the things I do because just because I agree and show love for those I see before me I don't ever back down. You can cut me verbally or do it for real because I've faced everything like that before. I've been called trash, I've been told that amounting to something was impossible for street filth like me. I've stood and taken as the world tried to devour me inside of itself.

But the real darkest truth is that I tried to do it back. The world was mean to me Aurora and I tried to deliver that back out by being some uppity cynical bitch. But when you take the time to find the real you then you can really be someone that people will understand and fear. I mean could I really keep posing in bikinis and be a threat literally? See Aurora that is what people saw me is I was Latin Barbie I bet if a toy was modeled after me at the time it would have came with a fake vanity table and a make up kit as well as three outfits. But nah when you get real you become real. So here it is back to the grind, back to the build up. No more fake hype and everyone is on even ground. I don't care if your from natural lands of beauty and got your start up in some sports growing up. I don't care if your some chick that had things handed to her on a silver platter. Hell I don't even care if you grew up knowing the struggles that I did. We come together for that fight to let people know us. Better to let them know us that be a minor foot note and this will make sure everyone takes all the Vixens seriously.

The diversity of this tournament does intrigue me because not only am I battling back from falling I can do it in the presentation of myself. Aurora you came in you have not lied about whom you are I did that. I falsified myself before the eyes of the masses. We find ourselves not in the self representation of what we want to be but in the eyes of how we have come to be. Aurora I am not sure how much you understand the fact of why I fight and who I am but I want you to know it is not someone that whimpers or cowers. It is someone who represents hardship. Riches mean nothing to me but a girl can't lie I do miss all the clothes. I can fold myself up and hide away but where would that get me? Locked in a room to the mental capacity of my own mind would drive me to major insanity. I'd come out of a locked room crazier and darker than the person I went in as. I could go off on a tangent of uncontrollable laughter as if I was an insane clown waiting for a costumed hero to face off against me. I could come out thinking the world corrupted and try to stop its things as a dictator finding certain people or races absurd. But no I come out front about what I am and who I am. Everything I am about exist within my heart and my mind. I am a fighter of purpose and a warrior of life. As I told Aria I live and breath survival and facing off against you is no different.
The Consigliere
Post August 21st 2015, 6:14 pm by The Consigliere
[The Mercenary Lair - Somewhere in Seattle. Heart Break Gal and Y2Impact are seen in the living room, sitting on a black leather couch with a glass coffee table in front of them while the Hexa-gun flag is right behind them. This is where they usually record their log. Y2Impact sets up the camera for their newest video, as HBG is seen on the background talking on the phone]

HBG (on the phone): Indeed, we certainly made an impression dessing up as Quality Control... That was inspired by a cheerleader movie I once watched, it might surprise you. It was a nice touch nonetheless.

[The Heart Break Gal, the co-leader of Hexa-gun, and one half of The Mercenaries, wore her red ribbon-adorned blouse and a beige capri pants. And to flaunt, she decided to place the Tag Team Championship belt on her left shoulder, she listens to the other end of the conversation]

HBG (on the phone): We'll take care of it. We're about to make our statement now anyway, thanks for letting us know. In return, I could set you up on a date with Eris LeCava. Don't know much about her except the fact that she adores me and that she has wild dreams about me. Who can blame her, I'm fucking gorgeous! She might be okay if I asked, though I'm not sure how she's feeling about elitists after that dispute with Chuck... huh?... You'll think about it?... Alright then! See you and the others at Showdown.

[HBG hangs up the phone]

Y2Impact: Was that Tiberius Jones?

HBG: Yep...

Y2Impact: I see everything is progressing nicely. This is what we worked for.

[Y2Impact, the co-leader of Hexa-gun, and one half of The Mercenaries, had on a black shirt and camo pants. He, too, had his Tag Team Championship belt on his right shoulder. As the log opened, the two proudly introduced themselves as the Mercenaries, leaders of a mutiny upon annihilating EAW's chairman back at Midsummer Massacre]

Y2Impact: When I make my arrival and return, no matter how I reach my destination, I end up changing the fabric of EAW, shaking it to its core, and altering the very complexion of the company as we know it. I have clout and leadership skills that neither wrestlers nor managerial or executive figures can stake claim to. I didn't like my options with the current crop who behave submissively and readily bow down to their corporate masters without giving the alternatives a second thought, so I broadened my horizons and it assisted me immeasurably in creating an unstoppable force with immovable objects. I took a gander at the talent crop that lurked outside EAW's domain and it exceeded my wildest expectations. I couldn't possibly pass up on the opportunity to recruit a hungry pack of wolves and feed them the savory meat of Elite Answers Wrestling. I share many easily distinguishable contrasting traits with the men I've selected to be my comrades, but everything required a process, and it was our sameness and like-minded ideals that drove me to scout the talent pool so thoroughly that I ended up finding several outside-the-box thinkers whose mindsets and ambitions mirrored those of my own. Then there's Tiberius Jones, a kindred spirit who rose to stardom on his own mirrors and never needed a helping hand to get there. Aside from the Heart Break Gal and I, he represents the only previously active wrestler from this circle of the industry that I selected. He's already shown his mettle and valor on numerous occasions - and to some extent, so have Drake Jaeger and The Burned Man - but not yet in the official capacity my ally and crewmate Tiberius Jones has. He's refined and a polished warrior who knows the ropes and understand business, he isn't a dim-witted meathead I have to take under my wing and impart knowledge to because he's wise beyond his years and that's precisely why I chose him. I wouldn't align myself with a group of people whose hands needed to be held; there are no kid gloves or restrictive shackles necessary here, and Hexa-gun already proved that thousandfold when we effortlessly pulled off the greatest caper in recent history by forcing Zack Crash to approach his endeavors at our convenience, taking advantage of his power-hungry proclivities, and capping it all off by beating him at his own game in the midst of our formation signifying the most thunderous and memorable debut of any team, faction, or organization in the history of this company. None of us are aspiring to become the latest "big thing," the fresh flavor-of-the-month newcomer, or feel like it's necessary to attempt to become great; rather, we're already self-assured of our own greatness and certain none of us will experience any difficulty broadcasting our brand of excellence on EAW's airwaves and showcasing this first-hand against men considered to be formidable by accepted EAW standards, but not by Hexa-gun's standards. We operate under our own set of established rules, under our own authority, and any opposing force that dares to defy it is more than welcomed to step up to the plate and try. Personally, I would advise caution, because Hexa-gun doesn't just beat their enemies and send them back to the proverbial scrapheap from whence they came; we utterly destroy them until nothing but a rotting corpse of decaying flesh is left.

That's something the returning Kevin Devastation would know about, isn't it? I already illuminated what occurs when I return and now you'll all bear witness to what the opposite of a successful comeback looks like - in other words, the greater portion of Kevin Devastation's miserable and hapless career. He's always believed fervently in his goals and approached them accordingly, and I'll grant him that it's a respectable quality in and of itself, but his approach and method of handling his business has never been conducive to triumph. It has always spelled destruction, it has always foreshadowed doom and disaster, and for better or worse, those are the terms that largely define Kevin Devastation's career. Whether he was a narcissist with delusions of grandeur whose opinion didn't correlate with his actual talent level, or an undead who ascended from his tomb only to fall short and become a runner-up to the same man that was once in his "Black Hand" unit where he repeatedly emphasized that he was above him and was simply acting in mentor-protege, Cyclone -- he always ended up coming up short in the end, and that grated on his nerves and cut him inside so deeply that his soul unquestionably still bears the scar. The student surpassed the master, and Kevin Devastation's week-long reign as EAW Champion back in 2010 be damned, he's never again reached the same level of hype and praise he'd drawn back then and so he resorts to baseless ad hominen insults alleging that I was a "CM Banks asskisser" and corroborating my legendary success with his inaccurate, bitter assertions. I don't know how many times I've heard rumors about Kevin Devastation never coming back to EAW -- the frequency makes it easy enough to understand my forgetfulness -- but he's never been allowed to forget his mistakes and pave the way for a brighter future because he consistently manages to remind himself of them through his inability to defeat his opposition inside that squared circle. When you're gone for a certain period of time and that itch starts creeping back up on you like it has Kevin, one day you're channel-surfing, an EAW program is on and you start fooling yourself into believing you're better than the company's current World Champions and it wouldn't require a painstakingly devoted workload or rehab regimen to get there. Let me provide you with a representation of this man's thought-process that encapsulates Mr. Devastation's highly exhaustive deliberation perfectly...

[Y2Impact begins speaking in a comedic tone of voice]

"Well, it may be true that I broke my back and that I've fallen down ladders and suffered temporary paralysis as a result, it may be true that I never reached my potential and I failed when I had the world on my shoulders and I have far less right now... And I probably shouldn't return, it might be ill-advised to leave the wife and kids at home while I journey on another wrestling escapade that may very well end with my permanent hospitalization... BUT MAYBE! MAYBE I'LL CHALLENGE MR. DEDEDE AND WE CAN DO GAWD VS. GOD AT PFP! I'M SO PUMPED AND JACKED AND FIRED UP, IT'S GOING TO BE MONUMENTAL! IT'S GOING TO BE HISTORIC! THE BIRDS WILL HUM RHYTHMICALLY AS MASTER DEVASTATION STROLLS BY!"

[Y2Impact transitions back to his normal manner of speaking]

We're all human and everybody is prone to making mistakes, and the path our careers have taken is a reflection of the decisions we've made. I rose to the top and I continued to succeed without ever second-guessing myself. I endured an arduous and extensive rehab that nearly tore me limb from limb and concluded with this revitalized version of myself controlling EAW's airwaves since I started wrestling again this past May. Kevin Devastation returns and no one bats an eye, no one cares to notice it or give him the publicity he earnestly believes he deserves because he hasn't earned the right. Reputations can be misleading, but Kevin's precedes him and he's been woefully unable to shake off that stigma for over five years now. Nothing has changed, Devastation. I'm still in a league of my own reserved for only the truly elite and the bravest adventurers, while you lightly tread the mud and suddenly think you're capable of roaming freely before you end up sinking in quicksand and getting swallowed whole. Live with it.

HBG: Oh, jesus. Not this again. Not another Christopher Corrupt. Not another Jacob Senn. At least when they speak ill of my team they have at least some credentials to back up their stories -- not enough, but still noticeable and somewhat worthy of recognition. But as I look at Kevin Devastation and his ugly snarl, I wish for nothing more but to be held by my quintessential partner before I start to barf listening to complete and utter stupidity. I bet you're pretty fucking proud of yourself becoming this infamous outlaw who these days poses as a lapdog of the most gullible buffoon EAW ever had as a Chairman, Zack Crash, to extend your fullest courtesy and strong helping hands. You were denied of your big opportunity at Midsummer Massacre, and after being treated like you're nothing in this company but an overhyped beetleheaded waste of space that nobody even likes, you stand up to Hexa-gun, point your finger at our hired mercenaries and express your determination and fearlessness of what Y2Impact, Tiberius Jones and Drake Jaeger would be capable of in this upcoming match, and in future events we intend to crash in to make situations fall in our favor. But let me be the first of many more to tell you that yelling and blabbering complete nonsense and spewing a directionless threat is not a means to win. Mr. DEDEDE did splendidly at being an old yeller who thinks he could play the cards right by underestimating the force Y2Impact and I bring to this company as a team, but now a couple of months after his humiliating defeat, he ends up fighting for ratings in godforsaken Dynasty Wrestling shows where ringside tickets can be afforded by unhygienic rednecks. I get that you've felt the power of a returning superstar, you feel the blood rushing in your veins as you want nothing more than to show the world that after such a long absence, you are still capable of keeping up with the flow and pulling your weight... Believe me, I've been there, I've made some bad decisions and let everyone know it's all over with, and I am capable of bouncing back from the humiliation I've suffered... But when you start telling every living soul about your grand schemes and get overly upfront about your supposed viciousness, you might just drown in the tide of your own sorrow upon making the realization that those aspirations won't ever materialize. Your grand plans would disappear to thin air once it dawns on you that you were never cut from a special kind of fabric after all and there are elite talents out there who are just like you but could deliver better once they step in and take away your pride, rendering you obsolete and making you vanish from existence the same way Tiberius Jones did. You are fighting in this war to your last breath when nobody even needed you here to begin with. Everyone makes a mockery out of your name and accomplishments for a reason, and it's because each and every time you make a grand re-entrance in EAW, they've always been fruitless and unsuccessful, nothing you attempt to do ever amounts to anything, and I personally guarantee this go-around won't be any different. You're going all-in in this poker game; hotshot Kevin Devastation is taking a handful of his chips and confidently placing them at the center of the table pretending to be bold and brutal... But the problem is, people aren't convinced. People aren't drawn in because the sad reality of it is that your obnoxious loudness and bluffs are worth nothing if you only have a pair of tens in your hand... As opposed to the composed but deadly Hexa-guns who are capable of pulling cards from up their sleeves to be able to throw a winning royal flush. You can fight your way to it, or you can sit down and cry over your failures, but fact remains there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop this force.

I cannot stress enough how I've always believed in the phrase "No risk, no reward", it's one of many values the Mercenaries intend to uphold in the long run the moment Y2Impact and I became a team. I have always believed that nothing is ever enough, limitations don't exist and if you yearn for a bigger goal, then you have to fight harder for it even at the expense of others. That's what separates me from the afterthoughts and the whining whores in the vixens division. They are satisfied participating in ludicrous activities in their bikinis and exerting all that effort for the small satisfaction of declaring themselves the Empress of Elite... But how do you even call yourself an Empress if it doesn't allow you to hold any kind of power? The idea is absurd to me. I wish to aim higher and look at the bigger picture rather than get wide-eyed about a petty competition intended to pass time and make the vixens feel like they're wanted. I wish to use my abilities to think my way through situations and expand the dominance of The Mercenaries. We needed people we can trust for a good price if we wanted to take over. We needed cutting edge competitors who are experienced enough to solidify this unit. We needed real names and real faces to overpower what is an already fragile Quality Control. And thus, Hexa-gun was born. And at Midsummer Massacre, the five of us declared war on Zack Crash, and in the process revealed that former Dynast Tiberius Jones is our sixth member. We showed the viewers that we take no sides but our own, that we are concerned of helping no one but ourselves.

Y2Impact: My goals are beyond your understanding, Hades. I wouldn't be so quick to suggest I've lost my touch; in fact, I'd wager the opposite is closer to the truth than you realize. It's natural people like you and Rhaegar wouldn't want that to be the case, it's wonderfully human to see an insecure behemoth like yourself display an insecurity more common of a 5'5 clerk at a movie theater. You're counting your lucky stars and PRAYING Hexa-gun isn't the unstoppable cohort of rule-breaking, face-shattering comrades we proved ourselves to be at Midsummer Massacre when we annihilated Zack Crash and Ryan Savage. I'd echo similar sentiments if I were in your position, but while I'd stop short of calling myself "the brains behind the group," I organized this union and designed it to uproot and discard the physically incapable men so the strong could flourish while the weak perish in this survival-of-the-fittest game that will completely unravel EAW and the entire world. Par for the course with Rhaegar; after this upcoming Showdown, his country will disown him and erect a flag bearing the Hexa-gun insignia in our honor. Handling embarrassment and dejection is never easy -- it might just be slightly more difficult when Hexa-gun cleans the trash off the battlefield and wins decisively, only leaving upon you the option to accept your defeat and embrace your superiors.

HBG: Upon taking the stage after our respective returns, Y2Impact and I have bested tag teams in EAW who dared to step up, which includes the then-reigning Tag Team Champions, only a month after declaring ourselves as a respected team. We have displayed brute strength, we hatched plans as we struggled to crash in bullet-proof windows in order to get the opportunities we've set our minds to. We did what simpletons deemed impossible, especially for one like me who attempted to and subsequently succeeded at breaking the gender barrier. We won the gold and we've held it proudly as if it were our entitled birthright. And if we can create a storm that flawlessly, what's stopping us from bringing in other members we're certain won't disappoint? Maybe we are overhyped, Rhaegar. Maybe people like us too much that's why we can walk around and act like complete assholes to people like you and Zack Crash, and still be liked by millions. I suppose I'd take the option of being hyped up any day than be someone like you -- someone who has limited means and has to live up to this bland persona, someone who has to try too hard to get his share of the spotlight, as he tells sob stories about wrestling naked in the mud for the purpose of getting noticed by the few people who actually glance his way. We couldn't care less if you dislike us for what we did. It's not our concern how much you misinterpret our actions as some sort of a heroic deed. We've never intended to portray ourselves in that manner, and we take no responsibility for your misconceptions and ignorance. We are building ourselves up as a stronger, unbreakable fortress by competing in the matches scheduled for us, and you're merely a pawn, a stepping stone to our undeniable supremacy, a means to further prove that Hexa-gun can get through against any type of opponent. You, Kevin Devastation and Hades are not like-minded or united in any way, you are in a completely different world from one another despite having almost the same appearances, and I reckon you don't understand what it means to properly synchronize and function effectively as a unit. And after Showdown, Greece will be ashamed of what the hometown hero has done to his already unappealing, distressing career by stepping in the ring and falling victim to three members of the Hexa-gun. And I'll be overjoyed to watch from afar.

We don't need to pull a rabbit out of our hats to defeat you.

Y2Impact: The element of surprise is useless and redundant because we already have all that's required to completely eradicate you from a relevant existence in EAW...

HBG: And we look forward to exploiting that advantage.

[Video cuts. Scene ends.]

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next