Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Brian Daniels
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post March 12th 2015, 11:34 pm by Brian Daniels
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I distinguishably have remembrance of two men, ascending to the peak of the mountain. As any valiant individual would do, they sought out the reward at the very tip of this mountain; full of struggles to even get half-way there. There sat a tree --- planted it the rich soil of the mountain, resting there as it awaited anyone bravely would approach it. It offered only the unknowing, but rumors say that the tree would grant immortality. Only the most noble of those have laid eyes upon the beauty of the tree, only the small amount has been gifted the everlasting life. But along came the greed, of which chopped the roots and sawed the tree until nothing was left, but only it's trunk. It's astonishing isn't it, Ventura? How you were one of the few who were lucky enough to set your sights on the magnificent tree, only to be left disappointed when another forcefully refused you access to it. You were fingertips away, but that wasn't enough, was it? Perhaps, you're the reason why it's no longer there, because imagine if you were allowed to solidify your rough edged career after suffering, once you descended down that mountain. You know the sad part of it all? After you're downhill spiral, with no pun intended, you later took comfort in grouping with the same man that arguably caused your imminent hiatus. Then to what? Would you call this sudden return a change of heart, at any perspective? You're only imitating your former self's footsteps. You've made little to no progress, because decline to adapt, opposed to being a hybrid like Starr Stan or myself. It's almost as if, "your infamous loss" has caused to rely on others, instead of becoming the independent success story, that only you refuse for yourself. You can't blame a single soul, aside from yourself. Were you expecting me to place to blame on the likes of Nick Angel and Venom, when they're the ones hauling you over their shoulders? And they'll carry you to your impending doom, because do you honestly believe that those who have relied on others would be a reliable source for a faction? The more you intake the apparent "ingenious idea" that is "The Holy Brigades" into play, the more you will suffer. As of now, you're only leeching off each other as much as you possibly can, until you're flat out dry and useless.

Wouldn't you say say so yourself, Nick Angel? I'll never forget to see you climb the same mountain as Ventura did, but the difference between you and him; he had more success than you could ever dream of. You bailed out when everything finally became the struggle that was foretold for every career within this business. The only similarity that you share with Ventura; is that you both find comfort in surrounding yourselves with others. Or have you forgotten the almighty "THOR" that got so far, but abruptly ended as everyone predicted? Oh, yes, how could I ever forget those days... the days when it took the entire faction to take me out. But only then --- you had thought that you beat the life out of me, to only disappoint you, as I stand here strong as ever. But that was your forte wasn't it? To target those of which pose a dangerous threat to you and only make sad attempts to diminish their names from this company. And you know what I don't fully understand? You've turned the other cheek and started kissing my own and it's not the ones on my face. I don't honestly know if you're aware of this, but I don't have to be told that I'm one of the greatest technical wrestlers that this company has ever seen. If I wanted to be told how great I actually was, I'd tie my hair in a ponytail, put on one of them fancy suits, and go join the forces of Zack Crash and Damien Murrrow. Then I can have all the yes-men that I ever wanted, but I most certainly don't need another elitist to bend over backwards for me. I don't know if this is some thought out elaborate rouse, to use this "innocence"  to save yourself and Ventura --- but the more you smile, the more I want to take my right hand and slap it off your face. I'm not one boast about my accomplishments, but when you think about it --- do either of you think that you stand a chance against Starr Stan or myself? I've already sent a message to our Answers World Champion, Starr Stan has already proven that Ventura can't keep up with him. Otherwise, it would be Ventura vs. Norman Hellion at Reckless Wiring, are you seeing the pattern yet? I know you both have your heads in the clouds, lost in an ongoing dream, but I can only hope that Starr and I can snap you back into reality--- or perhaps, "The Holy Brigades" are better left off as a dream, because you'll never become anyone's nightmare.
Lucas Johnson
Post March 12th 2015, 10:44 pm by Lucas Johnson
The New Ministry is backstage and The Franchise Demon begins to cut a promo on Diamond Cage on the behalf of The New Ministry

The Franchise Demon: "What did I say last week? Last week I told the whole EAW Universe that I was gonna win that Tag Team match and move on to become the new EAW Champion. Well last week I won and buried those souls six feet under, now this week I'm in a handicap match against Diamond Cage - the EAW World Champion. Hey Diamond Cage myself, Kerry Keller, and Mr. Davis aka The New Ministry are gonna end you're cinderella story as champion. Hold onto the title while you can for the next couple of days because you won't be breathing in this world much longer my friend. I already got a grave set up for you Diamond Cage, it says "Diamond Cage Died March 15th, 2015 - FORMER EAW World Champion after The New Ministry dragged him to hell." Get ready EAW you're in for a wild ride, the darkness is spreading......"
StarrStan
Post March 12th 2015, 10:42 pm by StarrStan
It’s Nick Angel’s first big match since coming back to EAW.

Don’t get too excited.

You’re in the main event of Showdown, but you’re in for the beating of your life. It’s not because I don’t like you Nick, because I don’t like you. It’s not because I think you’re some kind of a threat, because I don’t think you’re a threat. It’s for momentum. EAW is all about momentum. You pick up win after win after win until you finally capture that big one. Nick you’re in this match for the same reason, you want your momentum back. The momentum you lost when you walked away from this company last year. You didn’t just lose your momentum though, Nick, you lost everything. You lost your spot. You lost your respect. You came back into this company after your long absence and you are just as big of a joke as the two men you associate yourself with. I understand your point of view though. The company got bigger. The competition got stiffer. EAW became… Elite. You felt lost, you felt a small little fish in a big pond again, so you took the easy route. You teamed back up with your old friend Venom, because it seemed to work the first time. You associated yourself with Ventura, because hey I did the same thing when I last returned to EAW. The difference is Ventura was actually a respectable name during that period. When I put my name next to his, I didn’t just give him name prestige but I elevated mine. I went from retirement to the main event in a matter of moments. What you did, however, was nothing of the same. You put your name next to his and you became an even bigger joke. Ventura just found another person to grasp at success at with. You’ll never grab anything. You’ve got the same glass ceiling hanging over your head that I’ve told Ventura about time and time again. You can’t break through it. You can only sit and wave and me and Brian as we beat your asses on Showdown and continue to main event Showdown, while you and the Holy Brigade continue to mess around with mediocrity, more specifically Alex Anderson.

You’re very consistent, Nick, I can give you that. You consistently annoy me on a weekly basis on Showdown. You consistently produce average work in an average stable. You consistently work hard, but that’s not enough. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” That’s the saying, right? Well guess fucking what? This is EAW. ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING. Everyone here works hard. You’re talking with the main eventers of Showdown. The leaders of EAW. The original faces of ELITE. Starr Stan and Brian Daniels are the real deal, but you already knew that. You think we don’t work hard? You don’t think everyone else on the roster doesn’t work hard? Working hard is a given. If you don’t work hard, everyone knows where you’ll end up. What it takes to progress in this business, and progress far, is talent. I am the most talented wrestler EAW has ever seen. Brian Daniels is a mat-based magician in his own right. There was a reason he was in ELITE. There’s a reason we’re former world champions. Despite my feelings toward Brian, he clearly has talent. Not as much talent as the leader of ELITE, myself, but he’s got enough talent to hold his own against 99% of the roster, including the man I am going to defeat at Reckless Wiring, Norman Hellion. You’re a hard working individual, Nick, but you’ve only got average talent. You’ve only got enough talent to take you to exactly the spot you’re in right now. Average feuds. Average teammates. Average matches. Once in a blue moon main event spot. But if you think this is going to be a five star match, keep dreaming. If you think this is going to be your big break, keep “working hard.” This is going to be a slaughter. I need a little warm up before my title match. Before my REAL main event. The main event of Reckless Wiring, THAT’S WHERE TALENT GETS YOU. A main event of Showdown once every two months, that’s what hard work gets you. Hard work gets you a chance once every few months, which you’ll blow every time. Ask your foe Alex Anderson. The man can work harder than anyone. He can run his mouth more than anyone. He can pretend his Floyd Mayweather all he wants! He’s still going to fail in his one main event opportunity that he gets every few months. He’s already proved it multiple times. You’re in the same boat. That’s why I voted for Alex to join the Holy Brigade at Reckless Wiring if Ventura beats him, the four of you belong together.

El Landerson works just as hard as you, with even more determination, is he better than you, Nick?

Si, I appreciate the asskissing. How am I supposed to respond Nick? Do I agree with you? Do I say thank you? I certainly can’t argue with anything you said about me or Brian, but c’mon Nick be a man. Act like you actually want to wrestle me and not take me out on a date. Act like you want to beat Brian Daniels and not shine his boots. You’re pathetic. “Whenever I look at Brian Daniels, I can’t help but admire his technical abilities.” WILL YOU KISS HIM ALREADY??? “I would never want to question Starr’s skill-set as his arsenal are swift but lethal at the same time.” DON’T QUESTION IT NICK, JUST DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT! MAKE THE MOVE!!!! Yes, this is a tag team match Nick, but look at your partner. Brian and I could be tearing at each other’s throats and we’d still manage to defeat you two. We have our differences, for sure, but right now we’ve got enough on our plates. I’ve got Norman Hellion to fry at Reckless Wiring, and Brian’s got a two course meal on the way in Dubian and Oasis. I’m not stupid. Neither is Brian. We’ll settle our beef in due time, but like I said, this week is about momentum. We’re not stupid enough to fight each other when we have bigger battles in the coming week. That’s why we’ll take our easy win against you two, and if Brian happens to win his match and get lucky in the polls, maybe we’ll face at Grand Rampage, because I’m damn sure winning my own match.

All that talking and I haven’t even gotten to my old friend John-boy. Round and round we go, and every time around I defeat you. Every lap in our endless race is the same. When will it finish? WHEN JOHNNY? When will you learn that you’ll never defeat me? Sure, you didn’t “lose” at Reasonable Doubt, but you didn’t win anything from me. Whatever you think your beat down on Alex Anderson is worth, that’s for you. More power to you. I’ve seen better assaults on Alex in the past. I myself actually took Alex out for months after stabbing him in the chest with an American flag, and sending him packing in a dumpster. You’re beat down kept him away for how long, a week? Impressive. I’d wish you luck in your match next weekend, but I honestly couldn’t care who the winner was. I can say, however, that I voted for the losing to join the opposing man’s team/stable. You two really belong together. Really all five of you clowns should team up, “The Holy Brigade of Alex Anderson’s Wrestling Academy!” No? Whatever.

You’re happy that I stole that match at Reasonable Doubt? You’re happy that I’m the one to face Norman Hellion? If you’re afraid of that excuse of a monster, you should be. But I’m not afraid. I’m not sorry for throwing your ass out of the ring either. I used you, just like I used in 2013. Ironic. I let you do all the work and I was smart enough to take all the glory. That’s why you’ll always be in the same spot. That’s why you’ll never break that glass ceiling. You’re too busy kicking at Alex Anderson and not kicking at the right opportunities. Teaming with Nick Angel and Venom, where do you think that will get you? It worked for Hades, but you’re just another Deity. You’re another Tyson Michaels! The only difference is you got lucky in a Grand Rampage. You SOMEHOW outlasted 29 other men to headline Pain for Pride. An opportunity you should never have gotten. An opportunity that you wasted just like you wasted every other opportunity. When will you stop shoving your face up against that glass ceiling and just climb back down the ladder, because if you keep facing me I’ll be kicking you down it just like I did in the past. I show no remorse to what I’ve done to you, and what I’m going to do to you on Showdown. I show no fear to my match next Saturday, because where the polls decide what I put on the line, I’m deciding what I take home; the Answers World Championship.
TLA
Post March 12th 2015, 10:18 pm by TLA
COUNTDOWN: 25 HOURS

~TLA is shown sitting in a dark room staring at the wall. TLA’s shadow dances around the room as a fire crackles in the hearth.~

TLA: The countdown has indeed begun Aren. The countdown until I can finally leave Canada! Tomorrow after I whip Aren’s ass I will be on the first flight straight outta this hellhole. I’m glad to see that all of your asskissing has payed off Aren, because you be raking in them votes from the EAW fans. All of those little kids love yo face paint and go to school wearing it to seem cool to they homies. You are taking the world by storm with your creativity and eccentricities. Aren you show such love to the people even here in Canada of all places. That’s really admirable Aren, you are a good guy. Maybe I was wrong about you Aren, after I own you and prove you to be inferior to my sexy bloodline we should work together to end Christopher Corrupt’s reign. Maybe Mustafa was wrong all along. Maybe Christopher Corrupt was not the right guy for TLA to beat to win the National Elite championship, maybe Corrupt is just too sneaky and cheap for a noble person like myself to overcome. We need to work together Aren to overcome Christopher’s bitch moves and cheap shots. Once we get rid of him then we can focus on going one on one for the title and leave that hater out of the picture for good. At least with you I know there will be no games. I don’t think you have it in you to be corrupt and when you try to beat me I know you will do it the fair way. The pure way. When we have a match it will be clear who the better man is, there will be no need for a rematch, no need for a poll, no need for some Scramble match voted on by the people to settle what we knew all along. That I should be the champion. 

~TLA suddenly turns around smiling and laughing at the camera.~

TLA: Sebastian Monroe knows this. Christopher Corrupt knows this. After this week, Aren you will also know this and being the kind of man you are I know you will do the right thing at Reckless Wiring and help me in achieving the inevitable and becoming the champion. If you don’t help me Aren, I will have no choice but to hire The New Ministry and kidnap your ass, and torture you until you comply. Aren I just want to invite you into the House of Pantera, and my Abuela will bake you a cake. Once you taste the warm chocolate flavor you will know that you too can find warm comfort if you side with TLA. I will even paint my body if it makes you feel more comfortable and we will form an unstoppable tag team because of how much we are on the same wavelength. I am sure you understand Aren just how alike we are and accept my apologies for my immature behavior earlier. I am just stressed out because of Canada. In reality, I respect you a lot and think we should hang out and sip vodka together in your homeland of Russia. 

~TLA suddenly stops smiling as he glares at the camera.~

TLA: At least that is what I would want to do if you could refrain from lecturing me for a minute. You sound like the fucking cops mayne. I mean I just want to smoke my weed in peace and then you come all up in here like TLA you acting like Justin Bieber and I consider that an insult even worse than anything you could come up with. How dare you Aren? How dare you insult me that way? No, after that Aren we can’t be friends. We can’t work together. We have no choice but to go to war and I will kick your bitch ass for all the shit you talked about me for no reason. Aren Mstislav who the hell do you think you are? I will have my lawyers be contacting you soon because I will be suing you for slander.

~TLA smiles again as he dials his lawyer on his phone. TLA winks to the camera as it fades to black.~
Grace Izumi
Post March 12th 2015, 10:07 pm by Grace Izumi
*Overlooking Montreal’s Central Business District in a nice, yet somewhat modest, hotel room about 15 stories up, the manager of GI Styles, Dr. Eddie Hawke, stares out the window, as he gently sips from his cup of brandy. While still wearing his recognizable brown suit pants, his matching jacket and tie are hanging over a chair, as he is beginning to unwind from a hard day of training*

*Unusually, GI is not there, leaving the manager to his own devices. As he finishes off his alcoholic beverage, he undoes the first couple of buttons on his shirt and rolls up one of his sleeves, showing a couple of scars on his right arm. Rubbing them gently, he slowly unravels his handiwork, buttons up the cuff of his suit shirt’s arm and takes a seat, looking deadpan into the camera*

Hawke: I suppose you all want to know the method behind the madness of reforming a tag team who wanted to put that part of their history as just that- history. But first, under a very special request from my client- Which I must admit, is a first- This goes to you Mr. Smooth.

*As he adjusts his glasses, the morally ambivalent doctor quickly flashes his familiar sinister smirk back into the camera, as he begins to talk at a faster, yet still remarkably calm, pace*

The candle that burns twice as brightly, burns for half as long.

It’s interesting to see the ego people in the old guard of EAW seem to have. They think everything in the wrestling world since 2006 must have revolved around this company in some way, even when they were nothing but competition in the loosest sense of the word. It’s even funnier when all of this is being said by people who were big deals in EAW prior to 2013. Remember, 2012 was when the scrub known as Kawajai had such little competition to face here, that he formed a Hall of Fame career out of it. All of the true EAW talents were in LEGION at the time, of course, but LEGION folded just like CWF before it. As such, it must have been the inferior company, correct?

Well, no. As I said- The truly remarkable know when to quit when they’re ahead, and that’s what LEGION did. This is why, from the day LEGION opened its doors, to the day it closed for business, it was the premier wrestling company in the world at that time, and that was in thanks to GI’s tireless work, and general discontent of America. There’s a reason Jaywalker, Robbie, HBB and pretty much everyone in EAW of any good standing crossed over at the companies peak- Because while EAW was forced to highlight guys like Kawajai and, if you were there, Montell Smooth, LEGION was presenting the best, most complete show wrestling had seen at the time, EAW’s hopes were rested on a man who my client had easily defeated in 10 consecutive performances in IEW- An independent company, sure, but another one which lived outside of EAW’s realm of influence, and put off a better program all the same. The owners there made CM Bank$ look like a diplomatic and fair Chairman, but that is neither here nor there.

For years, EAW accepted mediocrity, and covered its short-comings for shock value. Yeah, guys like Jay, HBB and the like made their bread here, but why do you think the truly talented amongst them spread out their wings to other companies, while the far less talented, like yourself, devoted all your time to this one place? You were either a bitch to the system, or just weren’t good enough to make it to CWF or LEGION. So yes, Montell. When you speak of Carlos and GI’s legacies in CWF and LEGION this is what you get. Remember, Smooth. This isn’t Extreme Answers Wrestling anymore. It is Elite, and as far as we’re concerned, you are a broken relic from a time not even this company cares to remember anymore. So please, know your place in this company son. GI and Carlos are among the main attractions. You’re among the jokes, which if early pre-selection polling seems to indicate, is whom the Elite National Championship Scramble match is going to consist of for the most part.

*Eddie rubs his hands together, before forming a more natural smile, after finishing off his tirade*

Eddie: Now back to business…Nasir. I don’t have much to say to you which I haven’t already said. You lost to GI, and you’re going to lose to Dynamite Rain. Donny…I can’t say I know much about you, but believe you me. GI is studying up on you as we speak, and he will be prepared. The biggest issue here, is of course the cohesion of Dynamite Rain.

It has been over 8 months since Dynamite Rain have teamed together, and yeah. That might be of some concern. But for me, I overlook those issues, and wish to do what is best for my client. And while that isn’t to make this necessarily a full time thing, I think it is best for GI to remember how he was when he was on top. While that might mean recapturing the Elite Championship, for now, we’re on to Montreal, and we’re on to the People’s Posse.

Now anyway…I need to check on GI for a bit…

*Finally getting up, Dr. Crane walks over and opens a nearby closet. In it, GI is taped upside down, while having his eyes forced open Clorkwork Orange-style. On a Microsoft Surface Tablet taped onto the door, matches of Donny Diamond and The Nas can be shown, with GI fixated on their movements*

*Dr. Crane nods at these developments, before closing the door again, and smirking creepily at the camera crew. As he gestures them towards the door, the feed fades to black*
Venom
Post March 12th 2015, 9:45 pm by Venom
Defiance is a strong source of motivation. All individuals seek out something they can use as motivation. Whether it be greed or something as unlikely as petty jealousy, people will utilize it. In the past I have used the strong desire for redemption and the desire to conquer others as my motivation and I have encountered others with similar desires. But never have I faced the type i'm facing now, defiance. Defiance is something that can be admired but it is also something that can harmful to the one who possesses it. I have displayed defiance in my past, but I was never as helpless in any of those situations as you currently are in yours now.

Alex, you have always portrayed this defiance like act you are right now, but never have you extended your use of it to such lengths. The portion of your career that I have witness has featured you in many unfortunate situations. You've been placed in matches that you believe are below you and you have come to despise any individuals who try to do the same to you today. I recall a time that in the eyes of not only yourself but in the eyes of others pitied the situation you were in. What I speak of is a match that transpired about a year ago where you faced the entire EAW Roster. I was a part of that match and seeing somebody like you attempt to do something so futile and fail constantly was so amusing that I couldn't resist not getting in on the action. But in a way you brought that situation on yourself from constant feelings of complacency. From accomplishments such as winning the New Breed Titles to contending for the Answers World Championship all contributed to your complacency. And as time progressed, that feelings only grew stronger. You have resorted to methods that individuals like me are disgusted by, but they are methods that work. Everybody can become angry if they don't get their way, but you took it to a level even higher, higher to the point that you threatened to leave EAW if you weren't granted a match against Ventura. Whether if it was an empty threat or something you actually intended to do is unknown to me, but Murrow didn't do you a favor like you believe he did. You were better off and would have been far smarter if you had actually left EAW. Your resolve to get what you want is something that can strengthen many people, but when it becomes tainted with actions of defiance is when it begins to put you in jeopardy, and that is exactly what has happened.

What has driven you to this point, Alex? Has your failure to get over the hump and win the World Championship forced you to take drastic measures by seeking out any potential source of conflict that can bring you more relevancy? Or is it the image of you holding up the World Championship over your head that fuels your desire to keep on opposing and challenging those who stand in your way of making that image a reality? I'm aware that many people have tried to make it apparent to you that your pursuing a pointless goal. But I don't believe it's completely hopeless for you. The approach you're taking is what has caused the many issues you have encountered while trying to become world champion. Your endeavor to be the best is a goal that nearly every Elitist and Vixen take up, but only a handful can honestly say they've achieved it. Many people need to take the time to reevaluate their methods but some are too oblivious to do so as they truly believe their approach is flawless. While I was away from EAW, I had time to contemplate what went wrong in my first run and why it was that I struggled. People like Nick and I started out naive, but unlike others we were able to refine and improve ourselves. That is why we are currently ascending why you're currently in a free fall. You're currently reaching out, trying to grab anything to stop your descent and in the fall you reached out and your misfortune only continued as the Holy Brigade were the ones who stopped your fall. But we didn't do it to save you, we did it to make your fall even more rapid than before to ensure you won't reach out and be saved again. Your defiance has put you in the position your in now. Being forced to use crutches, begging for a match that you desire to use as your opportunity for vengeance, and the hope of making the name Alex Anderson a huge name in this company all originated from you defying and refusing to accept the inevitable. Your defiance is what kept you from staying down in our first encounter, but this time we finish the job and ensure you stay down as The Holy Brigade never leaves any job unfinished.

Your defiance is something that can be applauded but your foolishness by taking it to these lengths is something to be pitied.
Anderson.
Post March 12th 2015, 9:28 pm by Anderson.
I feel great, man.

I really do.

My doctors have told me again that I really should no longer be wrestling, but once again, I tell them that this is what I live for. I tell them that I can't leave this. Yeah, yeah, yeah... generic. Cliché. I get it. I've heard it all my life, but, man... things have really been put into perspective for me the past few months. I've reached a level that I never did before. I came inches away from a world championship, and I got a mere taste of what it feels like to be a world champion. However, I still didn't reach it. And then... I was beaten down by a group of returning extremists – three men who I've never exactly been on the same page with. These men go by the name of the "Holy Brigades," and I'll be quite honest with all of you... I am in fear. I am not in fear of these three men, because there is nothing that I haven't seen in this crazy thing we call life. I'm in fear of what I have become. I really have become two-faced. One night, I want to save the world. I want to spread positivity. The next night, I want to destroy the careers and lives of every men that stands in my way. No remorse. Trying to figure my way around this dillema has haunted me as of late, and I have been searching for answers. I've tried to find anyone that can help me... I've searched for God, and I have put all my faith in him. Doing so has really made me realize what I am and what I am going to become.

I vie to become the greatest extremist, dead or alive.

Pound-For-Pound the greatest wrestler on the planet.

But before I do that, I need to realize the task at hand, and Venom... you and me have our fair share of history in that ring, but this time is going to be very different. You see, last week when I left the ring, I left to send a message. I did not leave because I was a coward, but I left because I knew I did not need that match. My main focus is at Reckless Wiring and defeating Johnny Ventura. That is all. I am going to win, and no matter what the stipulation ends up being through the voting will be irrelevant. Why? Because I am going to win. There will be no consequences for me. But before that, I have to deal with you, Venom... and I ask you this: Who exactly are you? I watch my fair share of action movies, and you're just another stooge. While you claim to cast dreams, you don't realize that the only dream you're casting is Ventura's. You aren't living your own. I remember that young, up-and-coming talent that you were a year ago, but it seems that Venom is long gone. Quite a tragedy, actually. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. While I have begun to realize that there is a light in a sea of darkness... I still know that there isn't much more time for me to waste. I am going to use every time to enjoy – yes, enjoy. I am going to enjoy kicking your ass. I am going to enjoy everything... but I have a killer instinct right now and you aren't going to do anything about it, Venom.

You will try, and I'll commend you for it, but this matter right here between Ventura and I is for the big boys, so you and Nick Angel can sit down and stay in your lane. I have my own lane, and no one is going to try to take it away from me. With the thoughts of an assassin, I will fight any man that comes in my way, and yeah... I've begun to take a more positive approach to things, but this is pro-wrestling and there is no time for apologies or holding back. You know what time it is come Saturday night on Showdown. Like I've said before, you will continue drowning in the sea if you continue this path, but I'm tired of preaching.

If you want to place your career six feet under, be my guest.

Meanwhile, I'll continue living the life of a don.
Post March 12th 2015, 7:47 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #2 "Some Say"

*Keller is walking down a corridor and goes into The New Ministry's locker room*

Tyberns: *Turns around* Ah, hello there Kerry

Keller: What's up Ty?

Tyberns: Yes, salutations to you as well. We are going to go spar in a little while

Keller: Spar?

Tyberns: Spar... As in... Train?

Keller: OH, I know what training is but

Mr.Davis: *walks in* what's up y'all?

Keller: *hi-fives Davis* we're gonna go "spar"

Davis: You mean train?

Keller: not according to Tyberns *points at Tyberns* but you guys can go

Davis: alright man, where you going man?

Keller: gonna go get something to eat

Davis: alright, see you later

Keller: yep! *salutes him and walks out*

Keller: So... You want me to say something about Diamond Cage? Well, instead of saying something ABOUT Diamond Cage, I'll say something TO Diamond Cage. This, is the biggest match of my career, the biggest opportunity of my career. You think you're going to deny me of this? Not happening. You see, you can plead insanity all you want... But fighting against somebody that's actually insane... Like me... That's a whole nother story. Let me ask you something Cage... Do you know why they call lunatics... Lunatics? Because they usually strike... At night... So, tell me something Diamond Cage... Do you REALLY think you can beat 5 people

Cameraman: 6 People.

Keller: I don't count Vincent Palmer, but if you want to not count him as the liability he is... Then yeah, 6 people... So do you really think you can beat 5, young, up-and-coming talents and Vincent Palmer? We'll see won't we? But all I do have to say is... I am thou, thou art I, thou hast opened thine eyes... AND THE TIME... IS NOW
Mstislav
Post March 12th 2015, 7:40 pm by Mstislav
(Aren is in the La Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, looking over Montreal. He sees the sunset over the place, and feels a calm come over him)

The countdown has begun it seems. The polls, the matches, and the hopes have been culminating for the past few days. As I see the results I feel overjoyed. The people everyone that watches us knows what they want to see. They want to see matches that will last decades upon decades in the minds of people, and the industry. I am glad to see this, I am glad to be a part of it. The fact that I have my life in the hands of the people I enjoy giving my all to. This is why Friday I need to thank them. I need to thank them for all they have done so far for this industry. Whether it be buying merchandise, or giving the atmosphere of the arena some electricity. That is what the fans deserve, and I am able to give it to them. This is why I am a bit disappointed in TLA.

Now TLA as I am here in the comfort of this hotel room it seems that I can see why you chose to broadcast from you home here in Montreal. I actually was surprised on why you didn’t acquire a hotel as I did, and even more surprised that you had a residence here as well. But it is cold out there and the comfort of your home must bring at least some kind of warmth. TLA it must be good having to sit down in your grandmother’s home and watch her bake some goods for Sebastian Monroe. It must be good to be in a room with people you either care about, or care about you. You can sit in there and revel on what has happened. You can, and you are. But there is something that I want you also to do and that is move on. You see you were screwed out of your title to Corrupt, so was I and that set me on a rut, it set me on a path that no matter how hard I tried it did not change shit. TLA I fear that you are in the same rut, just too comfortable to realize it so. The taste is sour yes, but that taste is going to go away once you let it go. Now do not confuse letting it go with give up on pursuing the title no that should be the one thing out of your head. Instead by letting go of the situation you are in you are doing one thing that I must admit Corrupt is good at. By forgetting it all you are not giving him the satisfaction of him screwing with your head. I lost that battle I admit, and it seems like you are on the same track as well. I know you do not want to give Corrupt the satisfaction, no matter how small so let that sit in your head a little bit. But even then you should not have this attitude that you deserve everything handed to you. Hell you should be grateful, because should I be included in the match you have another person looking out for Corrupt’s dirty tricks. Hell you should also be thanking Monroe yourself by baking something for him instead of your grandmother, because it seems she’s only doing that for a whole different reason. I mean Monroe gives you a chance to stop Corrupt from cheating in a match where the odds of him leaving the match are 1 to 5, and yet you are letting your ego try to make it a singles match but for what. So you could get screwed over again, and again by the scum of the earth that is Corrupt. Your ego and your resilience are things to look out for, but the fact that you might have more ego is really, really unsettling. Because with you resilience mixing with your ego, with each time you get another chance you seem to overlook the facts that going at this on your own is something that going to hurt you more than you think it’s going to help you.

Hell it’s gotten so bad that seeing me at an event that bring enjoyment to many others as low class, it just an abomination. I could care less what you were doing that day, Corrupt could care less what you were doing that day, hell I bet in a couple of months as you look back to this you could care less what you were doing that day. You bring all of this glitz and glam to make yourself seem bigger than you really are, but the truth is you are not. You have a dog on steroids, a man who thinks everything he touches is his, and a grandmother who is baking goods to get in a man’s pants. A big house on the biggest side of town is not going to change a damn thing about how pathetic you are acting. You are letting Corrupt get in your head. You are really trying to get out of a match that is supposed to help you in keep Corrupt in check. You are being pathetic, you are being something that taints you. Forget about me being “tainted” have you seen yourself lately. You have been successful, but like many others you can’t handle it. Hell right now you are acting like Justin Beiber did when fame got to his head. You are becoming an arrogant prick, and even worse you are becoming another carbon copy of the man you are have come to hate, just another Christopher Corrupt.

My time at Showdown has little to do with anything, hell if you wanted something to come out of it then you have what I say next. I became enlightened, I became stronger, just because I lost, or just because I was beaten in the back means little to me. You want to know why, well let us take a trip down memory lane to the lesson I was telling you about. I let it go. I let everything go, I let wins, losses, and draws all go because what is the past compared to the future. The past is set in stone, but that doesn’t mean you have to go by what is written. As many others say the past is the past, while the future is all that matters. You are set in the past, replaying that match over and over in your head, while gaining little to no ground at all if you even think about it. You can preach and preach on how you are better than Corrupt, because he cheats. You can preach and preach about how you don’t need the help in keeping Corrupt in check, but that’s the thing. I don’t know if you are a religious man TLA, but know this you can preach about you being wronged until you are blue in the face, but should you be in the rut you are in, you aren’t going to change a thing. Preaching is just words put out for everyone to hear, something you seem very good at, but what you lack is drive to actually act out on those words. You only try to prove that you are great if you are called out on it, not for your own good. Hell even then your preaching is not your own is it TLA. Because just as you were when you were Negra you allow Mustafa to pull shit out of his ass, and he gets you in more trouble than you need be. You need to tell your little puppet to keep his trap shut for he knows nothing when it comes to me. He led you to your downfall, he is you cancer TLA. Listen to him calling me a man who cannot admit defeat, as a man who chooses to pin blame on people. I did not blame anyone for my lost, all I simply said was TLA pinned Tiberius to get his chance at winning.

But why do I continue to speak to you people, why do I. I speak to a man who says I am in a self-involved world, while he can not accept the help that is being given to him. I have to listen to him ramble on and on with many interruptions coming from the deadbeat Mustafa, and Grandmother Pantera. I tried to talk to you and at least bring some sort of support while also showing you that I am not backing down from a match with you. But from all my frustration and all of you rambling I did agree with two or three things you had to say. I agree that you did win, and that the prestige of the belt that Corrupt has is basically none existent, and that I do feel right at home here in Canada. But that the thing those are the only things that I do agree with you because well they are something we have the same opinions about. But the only thing about March 21st I have marked is that it is Reckless Wiring, while I marked March 13th the day of bad luck for you TLA, because with all this bravado you have around you that’s about to crumble. I am going to be the one bringing demise TLA, the fact of the matter is whether or not I want to be the bringer of YOUR demise. Tick Tock, Tick Tock, TLA the clock is going. Spend your hours wisely. 
VENTURA.
Post March 12th 2015, 7:37 pm by VENTURA.
"..Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

Round and round we go....
Sometimes in life, people are willing to take the high road, just for the fun out of it. They think that their minds are fixated to the direction in which no dirt, no object can be thrown directly at their corpse. They may continue to walk under that mentality, but the dirt will continue to accumulate until you reach the point you make a decision. How shall I walk around this? Should I continue to try and climb this rubble and ascend further, or should I look for alternate means? The most logical answer is clearly taking alternative means. But, as I have said for so many weeks, leading up to months, the fragile mentality of this company is too slow for an ounce of potential to grow. Everyone wants to stand up in front of a mirror, chest up, saying the words, "I am a badass" in their minds, whilst the reality is that you are not a badass, but you are in the works of becoming an ass. That is a trait that our fellow friend, Alex Anderson, has failed to understand.

To tell you right now, I don't care what happens when you receive your upcoming loss at Reckless Wiring. You never take it upon your initiative to try and improve, to make sure that you are in high gear. Even, just EVEN after you were casted into dreams, you still had the guts to ruin my invitation by saying you want to challenge me to a match at Reckless Wiring. I don't even know where to go on from here at all, I just don't know. You could have just simply joined the Holy Brigade, be apart of the process in which your career can restart, where no flaw will ever pop up in your path towards righteousness, but you want to be a stubborn, little pest that you have already been renown to be. I am fine with that, you can be diminished into smithereens for all I care. I am just perturbed at the fact that you are wasting not only my time, but the Holy Brigade's time at whatever shenanigans you keep pulling from your hat. Once everything is all over at Reckless Wiring, you can erase yourself away from this company. I won't even be satisfied with the polls because I promise to you, I will make your career wash away towards oblivion by the time I settle the score with you.

Even what is more worse - your mystery tag-partner at Showdown was El Landerson and Daniel Marshall? Really?

That pretty much sums up who you are as a person, Alex. At Showdown, you tried to recruit guys like Matt Miles and Aren Mstislav to help fix all your problems against us, and you always deliver yourself a nice serving of failure. Did you honestly think that these two men, who aren't suffering from a serious dilemma in this company, would actually shake upon their heads and say they would love to tag-team with you? Haven't you seen the hints already? You have been casted into dreams. You thought Aren and Matt were going to be your knights in shining armor to help escape from the vicious storm that you were in, only for them to be replaced by two jesters in the making. The end product of the entire match was too predictable. The Holy Brigade continues to reign supreme, while you, Alex, continue to be a waste of life.

Now that "that" is over with...

It is time for a new week to dawn before my eyes, something fresh and new that can bring my senses back to its full effect. This week on Showdown, my brothers, Venom, Nick Angel. and I will partake in a match that will prove whether we are either progressing or regressing. Venom will take on the slob of a being, Alex Anderson, in a match that I can predict will only last for several seconds. Venom has nothing to worry about. Nick and I, however, are about to be in a bout that will show who truly are the most dominant Elitists in the making. The Holy Brigade will verse the team of Brian Daniels, and a man......actually, a THIEF in the damn making, Starr. How exciting.

Brian Daniels. Familiar name around in this business, but not too familiar in my mind. It looks to me that this is the very first time that we will be competing under an EAW ring, so I guess I can do the formal introducing part. My name is Ventura, the Caster of Dreams, the Witch Doctor, the Guardian of Elite Answers Wrestling. Surely, you may be one of those people that find these titles to be a nuisance for you, but this is to reiterate what I stand for in this business, so that you don't approach me as some stranger that you just so happen to walk upon. I have heard a lot about you, and you have most certainly have learned a lot about me. However, one renown, tragical feat that you suffered was your prior World Championship reign under EAW. Was it under a month or so? Along those borders, probably. That reign has been noted by almost everyone in this company, because we were astonished, including me, looking at Brian Daniels fight from the bottom of the company, picking up the scraps of his own and crafting himself to a main eventer, leading to becoming an icon under ELITE, to becoming a World Champion, to losing all that momentum within 31 days. Now I am not here to throw this loss at my face, but in case you feel offended, you can throw in my infamous loss at a certain time, trust me, I promise not to react to the same joke over and over again. I am just here to acknowledge you, and say that you are on your way to achieving your success. Maybe that job can be more efficient if you join the Holy Brigade, aha! I most certainly know that you aren't as foolish, cowardly and pathetic as your fellow counterpart Starr, because if you are going to look up upon him, a man that demolished you after the disbandment of ELITE, then I don't know who you truly are, Daniels. I don't.

As for you Starr, you are probably thinking. Automatic mute button. You stole the victory away from Reasonable Doubt, so there is no need whatsoever to continue talking towards me. Well, fate always works in mysterious ways, ways in which we cannot be able to solve. We keep on meeting once again, Starr, once more and more and more. Is this out of randomness? A fool like you might say so, but after all that has transpired between you and I in this company, it is mere destiny that we face once again, at the MAIN EVENT of SHOWDOWN. You stole the match away from me, I wasn't defeated because I technically "won" too at the end of the night. I won the triumph and cheers by my fellow men when Alex Anderson was casted into dreams. That was my sole purpose. As for you, and your claim to being the Answers World Contender, you can have that little trial run that you will have with Norman. At the end, you are facing the problems. You might lose your gold medal, you might finally leave this company for good because of your cheating ass, or you will simply not involve yourself in any Answers World Championship match ever a gain. So, you are also having a rough, patchy period like your comrade Brian Daniels. I will make of great use to it on Saturday night, because there will be no excuses whatsoever. I will get you soon enough, but you will never know the exact time or place as to when I will strike. You just don't know...
Cage.
Post March 12th 2015, 7:28 pm by Cage.
AHHHHH LEMME OUT OF THIS SHIT I GOT KIDNAPPED!!!!
Christopher Corrupt
Post March 12th 2015, 7:26 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo #2

Corrupt: Everybody is after what I got and the competitors are coming out the woodwork, hoping to be one of my opponents. All of them asking the EAW universe for their votes, consideration and time. It makes me sick and instead of earning a shot the old fashioned way, they've been hand picked and thrown in for votes. No more hard work, persistence and climbing the ladder, it's just coasting to a title shot. Bullshit. Whoever gets chosen, bring it on, but spare me why, just come in fighting. I think that's too much to ask though, it seems impossible for you guys to comprehend without dropping a résumé or reasons of accomplishments off at my feet. I don't care, just show me your ability to survive with a man who will do anything to win, anything to remain champion and climb up to the top. You don't like my past? I really don't care. But whether it be Aren, TLA, Maxwell, Vance...whoever...I will give the fight needed to retain and stay the rightful champ. 

This tag match tomorrow night is important, because two of the Elitists are my competitors. I'll see how they wrestle, how they'll handle themselves and what they are capable of. Vance...you're asking for me to give you a match without the bullshit. You want a clean bout. You think I can't do that? You think I can't wrestle without bending the rules? I can it's just why play the game straight up when you can spot the sucks and exploit it? You're the sucker Vance...you're the peg I can take down at will. You want to be me or at least a champion but it's not happening against me. I am not the one you will upset or prove wrong. You're a rookie, this title is not for you. It's not for any of you. It's for me to hold, elevate and bring a whole new game for you all to struggle with. Maxwell I warned because he's after a championship just like you, remember?? Shouldn't you be in the same boat, warnings for you the both of you?? Maybe if the fans cared they'd vote and take you on. This tag match will prove nothing. I have no respect for a punk like yourself or Xavier. He's a man that is broken after I defeated him and he never pinned me. He never will either. Or you. 
Cameron Ella Ava
Post March 12th 2015, 7:21 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Voltage

I may have been down, but I did not stay down. Do you see me on the cold, hard floor? No, you see me right back up and I am more than ready to face Scott Diamond at Reckless Wiring. At Fighting Spirt, some were to say that the Heart Break Boy was close to winning the match. I even thought I was going to lose my championship, but did that happen? No, it did not happen. Scott interfered before that were to occur and he connected me with a Vortex, which was enough to put me out for a little while. The word on the street was that I had this “severe concussion”—those rumors are false. I did receive a concussion, but it was nothing bad. It was not bad to the fact, where I could never compete again. I knew that my millionth return to Voltage was not going to be one with open arms; Scott was going to be there…waiting for another chance to strike and possibly take away this Hall of Fame Championship on my shoulder. Just like Voltage this week—he is not going to be waiting for me, but I am going to be waiting for him.

What he needs to know that he did not awaken just some little girl. He awoke a pissed off woman that is more than ready to kick his ass. I could not careless who is standing on the opposite side of the ring. I’ve was fortunate enough to face some of the best talent that EAW had to offer and there is no doubt that Scott is probably one of the best. I know that this championship had a lot of responsibility along with it. I was not going to be something that was going to face the same Vixens over and over again and that I was going to have more people that I will have to face. I like having the opportunities of facing fresh talent—or at least, they’re fresh to me. Scott vows to send me back to the Vixens Division—HA! I’d like to see him try because I like where I am right now. I like wrestling different faces each and every week! I felt like it is not my time to go yet. Hell, it will never be my time to go, but if one of us has to go, I’d prefer him over myself.

I have this championship wrapped around my shoulder just like I had some men wrapped around my finger during my career in EAW. I know, what to do when anything interferes with that. I know, what to do to make sure that I get what I want in my life. If I want Scott defeated, then I know what I must do in order to accomplish that goal. I might involve me to go to that dark place in which I’ve been to when I defeated Jaywalker and Tarah Nova and let me just tell you. I’m not afraid of doing that if I have to do that. Scott, you might have that mentality like it will be a walk at a park defeating me. Isn’t that the actual reason why you even helped me retain my championship at Fighting Spirit? You knew that you could not defeat the Heart Break Boy and thought I was the weaker person? Gee, thanks! That makes me feel so much better! Seriously, you need to make sure that you never underestimate me because every opponent has done that and the result is always the same; they are always taken by surprise when I manage to beat them.

At Voltage, I manage to end things with Scott. He thinks that he can sneak into a title match with me without even earning one to begin with? I’m going to show him, that you can’t just expect things to be handed to him so easily; that it is really going to be a struggle to get this belt off of me. I am going to give him the fight that I should have given at Fighting Spirit. I refuse for him to take me as some little girl that he can push around and berate in front of everyone. I am someone that should be taken a little more seriously. I am someone that has been able to carrying this Hall of Fame Championship since Midsummer Massacre. What makes him think that I am just going to drop the championship after he attempts one move on me? That is not going to happen and he will have to rip this championship off my bare hands if he wants it! I refuse to have all of this hard work and the memories of all the shit that I’ve been through by horrible individuals mean that it was all for nothing!  It’s just not going to happen…
The Heart Break Boy
Post March 12th 2015, 6:28 pm by The Heart Break Boy
“Project Edging the Three GODS Out”

Before we begin, I want to cut to the meaning of this promo and I don’t care if I’m breaking character or whoever disagrees with the way I handle things. I don’t think I’m special and neither shall you. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m defining everything that the true and everlasting God doesn’t like. I’m talking about idols, worshippers of idols and evil spirits. I’m going deep in the things that I have seen in EAW since returning. And just because you don’t realize that you’re a God of these things doesn’t mean you aren’t one.  Let’s begin with…

Project Edging the Gods of HATERISM Out

“He’s overrated.” “Everyone is on his” this and that. ““He does not deserve to be in the World title picture already.”

The main one. I’ve seen it all but some people just refuse to grow. Do some people ever wonder why you’re sitting in the same position as years ago? Because you have never changed. But I’m not surprised by some of the hatred going on in EAW. Greatness brings haters. Excellence brings haters. When you’re going higher up, you’re going to get talked about; in your face or behind your back. And don’t think I’m not watching. I’m always excited to listen to newer things near and dear to my ears. Keep in mind as well that I used to be blind so one of things that I cherish close to me are my eyes to see and observe every little thing going on around EAW; from the backstage to the sit-down Podcasts. I don’t usually feel the need to address these kind of topics and one of the very reasons, I refuse to respond to unneeded criticism is because it’s trash. I don’t like responding to trash, it’s useless garbage. Someone has to voice this so allow me. First off, you need to know what you’re talking about. Second off, throwing stones doesn’t classify as growing a “pair,” it’s childish. We are supposed to be competitors, wrestling professionals but we’re steady riding in baby seats. Some folks think they can fool everyone and they only want attention. Notice how people throw their haymakers when they have a crowd to entertain? If you people are watching then listen! I did not come back to EAW for buffoonery and this doesn’t only apply to me but for anyone else. It doesn’t only apply to the wrestling business but life too. I have come back to EAW to do one of the very things I love to do. I love to put on a show for deserving fans. I also want to face competition that will give me something to work with. In these past two weeks, I won’t lie, I have not gotten much but that’s expected. I just returned from a year out and there’s not much backstory. Then again, a good friend told me that we’re all capable enough to add something for the party. And I agree with that.

In these past couple of weeks, I have defeated your leader of the new breed and I have defeated one of the many faces in EAW. Within two weeks, ladies and gentlemen! I’m not boasting but I’m spitting out truth so if you think I’m overrated. If you have a problem with the Heart Break Boy winning matches right off the bat and coming close to another EAW Championship shot then that’s your problem --- not mine. If you had been doing what you’re supposed to do then you too would have gotten an opportunity. Even some of those that I call friends have belittled some of the things but that’s fine; not everyone is going to like what you’re doing. Jesus had many enemies, most of them from his own hometown. Heck, even one of the Apostles that he chose, taught and served betrayed him. I know some people might look at this and say “But you’re not Jesus.” That’s true but we all need to know who we are in these last days and I’m striving to become like the one who sent me on Earth so I can go back just like he did.

I see that Reckless Wiring is around the corner and the votes won’t lie who deserves to be in the match against Diamond Cage. I don’t care if you don’t see it that way but if majority of the people have you down as a vote then you must be doing something right. And I promise you if I’m voted into this match. If I get a chance at another EAW Championship match, I’m going to fight it like it’s my last. Diamond Cage won’t even know what hit him. Who does anyway? After getting printed with a foot made out of gold. You can hate on me all you want or the next person but what does it matter to you? You’re wasting your minds own thoughts by concentrating on negativity, instead of being the light to become greatness for your own darn self.

Project Edging the Gods of FALSIFICATION Out

Like I have said, you need know what you’re talking about before you have an answer. I know some people may find me weird or crazy, which is good. I am a nut. I’m a nut for Jesus! And you don’t need to believe for something God said to happen. There’s many people who don’t or never will believe in God but that doesn’t change the Day of Judgment. In fact, it says many will bow down and confess their tongues that Jesus is Lord on that great and glorious day.  Sometimes, I don’t even know what I’m talking about but that doesn’t change the fact that something amazing will happen in lives of those in EAW someday. Man…. If you have gotten tired of hearing the Heart Break Boy talking about God then I must be doing everything right. In the meantime, I want people to search for wisdom as I pray that everyone will receive it. This worldly wisdom, these worldly sayings don’t work. Faith is the only thing that works.

Project Edging the Gods of IDOLS Out

I see many people calling themselves Gods, people worshipping the devil, their own puppets and plastic. Yeah, some people might not care and take it seriously but there’s someone who always will. I know this because spiritually, I have a few things that I picked up from it. It won’t take long before I’m the one edging out these pots of clay, showing them that they don’t come close to God. They can’t mock God, but God will mock them, so wise up. In fact, he’s doing that right now. Hades, you’re one of those idols, believe it or not. But through all of that, you still hold my respect despite your tough luck against me and Jamie. You will somehow have the favor returned to you as well. I’m not watching your match with Jamie just to spectate. I’m watching because I’m seeing if you’re really the monster that you set yourself out to be in the beginning. Thus far, I have seen only two really good things you can do.

One --- Call me a legend.

Two --- Fall down to the Goldprint.

Deadman, if you somehow come from out of your own “(under) world” Maybe, we will have a more fascinating finish in this dispute. As for Jamie, I didn’t get to speak much with you and I’m kind of expecting for that to happen again this week after that Crossface probably adjusted a few facial features. I don’t want to come off harsh but if you expect to gain a World Championship shot, then you have to beat ALL of the best to get that chance. However, the voting polls is working out in favor of all three of us. I don’t care if I win or not because I know the Golden Boy’s name will once again become tatted on that championship belt before his career is all said and done.

If you thought I was a saint before I was saved then imagine what kind of solider for Jesus that I am now.

And if you thought I was a great wrestler before then imagine what I am going to DO NOW.

Last edited by Heart Break Boy on March 12th 2015, 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr. DEDEDE
Post March 12th 2015, 1:14 pm by Mr. DEDEDE

Elohim Meth, Nazar Nazar Nazar, Elohim Meth, Nazar Nazar Nazar, Elohim Meth, Nazar Nazar Nazar Nazar Nazar Nazar NAZAR NAZAR NAZARRRRRR.... hahahahahahahahahahahaaa....

God is dead is what they said as they saw me in a pool of my own blood. Gasping for air, unable to respond, NOT able to move, at the complete mercy of another man. But no longer do they proclaim such things... they no longer say Elohim Meth. Instead they all cry out... FEAR METH! And O, O how appropriate!

Because you DO Fear Meth, even if think you do not fear Methuselah!

Even if you are too blind -- even if you are too stupid to fear me, you DO fear Meth! You do, after all, fear death. Not by coincidence is it that the Hebrew translation says all the same. You are nothing more than a human. You do run when you see others run. You do duck and you cower, indifferent from the greatest cowards in all the world when you hear the sounds and see the sights of death. No one blames you, nor do they have the time, because oh do they cower too! You do acknowledge your fear of the unknown, of the uncertainty, and you do work hard to fight against what I represent. It seems that more than anything, I arrive and leave behind a trail of debris. Similar to a plague, but in all actuality I oppose the plague. It becomes hard to differentiate after a while, but you can most certainly tell. The plague to a plague is the cure. But o why does it seem as though everything i touch dies? Even my dear Fortuneteller, who looked at me and saw a God when the rest of the world looked at me and saw a corpse. Now to this land she is dead. She should have heard the cries of those who cry out FEAR METH! FEAR METH! She should have known not to play with fire. But she is no more than a little girl with a history book and a crystal ball with her hands. She was no different than a child playing with the forces of darkness and experimenting in chaos magic. That Nazar Symbol and the Hamasa charm she bore was no different than perhaps a Ouija board! Or some mystical tool and... and she summoned a spirit as dark as I, believing the power that I possess would spread goodness and fellowship! That I may SAVE instead of DESTROY! That I may have mercy upon RAGNAROK and fight for the well being of even my foes rather than smiting them out. And now she is dead. To be frank I let her off easy. My brother in arms did away with her with haste, and I suppose with this came the last ounce of of mercy I will show for quite a while. 

I destroyed Hamasa quickly before House Vendetta could do it slowly, and painfully. I saved her from the terrors and perils of war. War is not meant for little girls with crystal balls and incantations. War is meant for SAVAGES! MONSTERS! BRUTES! TITANS! And malleable little girls like Hamasa, along with foolish, trifling little knaves such as Ares Vendetta have no place in war.

And speaking of the naive little child, O impotent, Impetuous rotten seed of a fallen King, I may have shown the Fortuneteller mercy, but I am afraid you will not be as fortunate. You will be forced to learn the same hard lesson your Father did, and I am more than happy to teach it to you. You've come so far already; you've even gone farther than your father in your conquest. Your father just could never manage to rip a World Championship out of my hands, much less a crown, but you've already managed to do that. Hear me, you may celebrate the day you trifled with me, but very soon you will rue it. I absolutely promise you of this. The best of us make foolish mistakes in our lives, and you've done your worst. You see boy, your father confronted me face to face as the Legendary Sekaiichi when I wore the war paint of Methuselah, and he challenged me to what would be his untimely demise a year in advance. What many forget, boy, and what you may have forgotten was that your father intended to face Methuselah as his greatest foe and vanquish him at the worlds grandest stage. His request was simple, he simply wanted me at my most ferocious, my absolute best; but there was always a catch: if I had given him what he believed he wanted, there would be no Pain For Pride match. I would have not waited until Pain For Pride to end him so brutally, so ruthlessly, I would have done it as soon as I possibly could, because once you declare war on Methuselah, it is then that you swim with the sharks, it is then that you dance with the Devil. Your father believed Methuselah would be one to play by his terms all because his worshipers, including your mother, would shower him with praise and inflate his swollen ego. He was wrong. Instead I held steadfast, even as he looked to break me down week by week with his fear tactics and his boasting, I would bide my time, as Mr. DEDEDE, to take what was his at the right time and place to my benefit. However Methuselah does not work for the benefit of any man, not even himself. Methuselah works for the destruction of who he see's fit to be destroyed, including himself. And this is where you come in, rotten seed, because you've taken a much more drastic approach to declaring war, and you believe it will be as cut and dry as a mere showdown between you and I. You could not be any more wrong. 

You believe those who are around you work as pawns, because you are a spoiled rotten bastard Prince, you are quite literally a son of a Bitch who has had your Vendetta clan holding your hand and hand-feeding you berries from a silver platter. You come into the Land of Elite that your father, the only competent one of your clan could not conquer, MY LAND, and you truly believe you can imprint a mans name on your skin and suddenly his very fate is entitled to you? It is that foolish, entitled, youthful pride and angst that brings you to making foul decision one after another, and I suppose that reckless abandon is the very cross you'll have to bear. Now the name "Mr. DEDEDE" that sits on your body will no longer be a badge of honor, it will be a SCAR. It will be the constant reminder of the failures of your past after you are publicly, shamefully humbled in front of the entire world. Just as I handily beheaded your father and took the crown jewel of his very dynasty home for my prize. And like father, like son. You will share the same punishment,

But you, Ares, you deserve better than the formal defeat by the hands of Mr. DEDEDE as he holds your prized possessions over his head and stands over your dismantled body. You've gone the extra mile and you proved that you deserve to have the privilege... of falling to the last stand of Methuselah. And I will grant you that request. It is what you wished for, isn't it? Isn't that why you showed your face at Reasonable Doubt? You did not Fear Meth, you INVITED DEATH INTO YOUR HOME, AND NOW HE WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN. You offered a dance with the Devil despite knowing the peril of this dance. Now this dance with the Devil will last you an eternity. And you will regret ever stepping in the same vicinity as me, much less making an enemy of me. You will look back in regret the same way as many others do when they fantasize of trifling with me. You, and your wretched mother, and the rest of your disgraceful family who have only risen to prominence in MY LAND because of what I'VE DONE, you will also have the entire Vendetta name become a laughable, shameful and pitied name. Your mother will not be able to scoop you into her arms and mend your wounds, soften your sobs, clean your bib. And it will not be me who is the cause of your misfortune! You cannot resort to blaming your father for the collapse of the House! The Vendetta family name will come from being a Dynasty, and by my hands, will be rendered to a tragedy!

AND YOU ARE TO BLAME.
『zakkii』
Post March 12th 2015, 11:48 am by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 12: Dissapointment

"I am still running away from Japan because of my own problem, I even miss the last Voltage in Japan, Nippon Budokan is a sacred place for my entire family. My father crave his name as an Aikido Legend in there, my mother start her career as a Kabuki actress in there and Kira-niichan won his first championship title in Nippon Budokan as well. I supposed to make history in there like my other family member but what did I do now? Running away from home because of a guy who destroy my life came back again in front of my eyes, what kind of stupid person I am?"

Haruna is seen sitting in the nearest park of Montreal as she receives a phone call from someone with private number.

Haruna Sakazaki: Moshi-moshi, Haruna-desu!

Mirei Sakazaki: (Sis, it's me, Mirei! Where are you? Please don't tell me you are not in Japan anymore.... don't you remember, this week will be my biggest week of my career and how dare you leave me like that? Do you remember?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Remember? What did I forget.....)

Haruna pauses for a moment to recall what she forgot and suddenly remember something.

Haruna Sakazaki: (.... AAAAH! I Remember. This week will be the first concert of Flynn Dell Girls in Saitama Super Arena. How can I forget about this. Mirei, I really sorry.)

Mirei Sakazaki: (You forget my own big concert? Sis, I remember your big wrestling match and I sacrifice my own tight schedule to watch you in action and how can..... how can you forgot my one and only big week right now? what kind of big sis you are. you promised to watch my concert when you come back here. I've been waiting for this now and I promise to give my best performance in front of you. and you.... you are easily forget this?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Mirei, listen.... you don't know what happen. I--)

Mirei Sakazaki: (Enough, Sis! Don't say any words right now. Hearing and knowing that you forgot my own concert really hurt my feelings. I am disappointed, Sis! Especially when I didn't find you in the middle of my concert, I will hate you forever!)

Mirei just hung up the phone without hearing what Haruna try to explain.

Haruna Sakazaki: (Mirei! Mirei, Listen-- Kuso! What have I done to my sister? I am such a bad sister.)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 O0240032013040879731

"Oh God..... I just make a terrible mistake to my lovely sister. How can I explain these problems to her. "Mirei, please forgive me, I have to leave Japan because I met a guy who just..." no, I can't tell her that stupid reason. I just.... can't..... and after problems and problems come after me, I still have something to do to my career. I have to stay focus if I want to keep up."

Scene then move when Haruna walking around her apartment back and forth, trying to call someone and that's not working.

Mirei's voicemail: (Reicchi here, and welcome to my voice mail. please leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*)

Haruna Sakazaki: Mirei, come on.... pick it up. Oh, God.... Mirei..... she must be disappointed very badly.

Haruna drops her own body to the nearby chair. She looks really depressed but she knows that she has to be strong. She then starts talking but her eyes doesn't look to the camera.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 O0600033813218152549

Haruna Sakazaki: I've been faced two victories after my humiliating loss at Fighting Spirit but still, I can't find a perfect rhythm to get myself back on track. Don't know why but I feel those victories are not enough to stop the invisible Tarah Nova starting her dark age in EAW Vixens division. I still have so much to learn before I step inside that ring with her again. I will train and work harder in order to do it but I'm afraid time is running out. There's no time for me to stop her because she's just one step closer to make her own ambition to be happen. What should I do? What am I supposed to do when that happens soon? am I just sit back and watch the EAW vixens division blinded in darkness and I just wait my time for Tarah Nova to get my head? Then all my efforts, my hard work, my dedication to this business will be in vain! I can't just do nothing with this. Fight her is a must for me because in my vision, even the monster Lethat can't even stop her track just now. I know both of them will be fighting at Reckless Wiring and when Lethal can't even stop it, then her dark age will begin shortly. Her ego is even bigger and she will just beat me with only a swift move if I fight in this state. I have to be stronger to fight her in the future. The beginning of the Age of Nova is inevitable. but still, it can be put to an end. I believe that.

Haruna then turns her head and finally look to the camera.

Haruna Sakazaki: I need more time to upgrade and rebuild my momentum to get myself ready to run towards my path of victory. I need this momentum to make my name stand out in this business. I have to keep up with others even I got fell off very hard. I don't want to be left behind the others. I still can do it. I still can change myself to be a better fighter after the failure I just got and I prove my capability by carrying my teams to this victory in two consecutive weeks. But that is not enough..... I am still starving. I am hungry for more victory to get myself back on track once again. I'm not done...., My time is not yet coming and I won't stop until I get there. I still need another victory for this week even I won't fight at Voltage in the last day of EAW Japan Tour but that is not really matters. My fighting spirit will always live on no matter where will I fight. In our outside Japan, I will still fight with my full force so all the one who oppose me stands no chance against me. You see the example of my capability inside the ring. I do anything to win the match as long as I still fighting with the certain rules. because this is the way I fight. this is how I look every battle I just fight. You see and witness how I always look serious and determined when I step inside that squared-circle to deliver every great quality match to impress all of you.

Haruna Sakazaki: Even if I lost, I still lost with my dignity is still with me. I am still able to walking with my eyes looks straight up even I face a big humiliating loss. See when Tarah Nova defeated me, I still push her into verge of her own ability. See when she tried to hurt me, to make me injured and also attempted to kill my career with so many career-threatening move but look at me right now. I am still standing here, looking for another serious fight and seeking a redemption. Perhaps some other vixen will be done after a vicious battle like that but no, not for me.... like I always said, I am a fighter who can't be easily killed. I surround myself with flame engulfing my soul so anyone who wil try to kill me cannot easily hurt me because if they do, I'll keep fighting, I'll keep standing until very end. even if I lose the match, people are still cheering at me because I still can greet and thank them for always support me. I don't know if the other vixen have the same fighting spirit or not. one thing I know is my willingness to fight is second to none. Other vixens can just surrender at my current point but that's not me. I am a warrior. I will not go down until I rise my hand to the top of the mountain.

Haruna Sakazaki: Yes, Miss Lopez..... we will meet once again. it's been four times and I started to know everything about you. We fight each other more than everyone faced each other and right now, I start to understand your strength, your weakness, everything! in this encounter, I can, of course, anticipate your every moves and your tactics to put me down and if you are promised to beat me fair and square this time, I strongly suggest you to use a different tactics because I learn a lot about you, I am fully aware that beneath your beauty, your fascinating look and body, you are a quite good competitor and I give you respect for that. I start to feel a chemistry between us because I face you more than any other vixens. This will be another encounter for us and I'll guarantee that in this match, I will make people think that I, Haruna Sakazaki, am the toughest vixen that Ariana Lopez have ever face and I am still stronger for her. 

Haruna Sakazaki: So, Miss Lopez! You better think a plan to beat me real fast, I don't wait for anybody, I left so far behind others and I will keep up and make my step real steady without waiting for you. Just remember, I can't be beaten with just a brute force. Tarah Nova put everything until she reaches her limit just to beat the hell out of me and if you still fighting with that, I'm afraid that the result will be the same like our other matches. It's either victory for me, or victory for you in such a dirty way. Try to beat me in a fighter's way, Miss Lopez. I am not even mad and admit my own defeat if you beat me with all you've got. But still, winning or losing won't make me fall harder this time. Yes, I will fall if I lose but not really hard. I am not naive, Miss Lopez. I am just telling you and everyone the fact that I made my progress so far away from you. I am tired and sick letting people down. I don't want to repeat the mistake I just made that causing my own defeat against you in our second encounter. I am here, standing in this Vixen's division and about to redeem myself to be the best vixen that ever lived and nobody can stop me, not even The Goddess herself!

Haruna raises up and go somewhere outside the apartment.

"I make so many people disappointed right now and I started to get sick of it. Nobody will not get disappointed by me. Everyone, I will get back on track again and I won't let you down anymore. and Mirei..... Mirei, please forget your sister. Yes, I was wrong and I promise to make amends of my mistake I just made. Soon when I'm done with this show, I'll quickly fly back to Japan and see your concert. I hope I can make it on time. I love you, Mirei! Please don't be angry to me!"
ThePizzaBoy
Post March 12th 2015, 10:19 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera cuts on abruptly to the somewhat off-putting image of Barney M. Bailey standing in front of the EAW logo inside the acclaimed fed's promo box, chomping on his cigar and stretching his suspenders as the red light reflects off of his fauxkley sunglasses.

Barney M. Bailey: Ladies and gentlemen, children and suckers of all ages!  This week on Voltage, I, Barney M. Bailey, bring to YOU the undefeated phenomenon that is The Pizza Boy in an Open Challenge 30-minutes-or-Less Extravaganza!  Now, what exactly does that mean? Lemme clue you in, ya thoughtless mooks!  I have so much confidence in my client's abilities after his showing in his upset debut victory against Kerry Keller, a guy I didn't even see him beating! (so much so, between you n' I, that I ain't exactly allowed back n' Japan without loosin' a pinky or my house!) that I'm willing to put the streak on the line!  That's right! We're takin' all comers!  Does Kerry want a rematch to win back his manhood? All he has to do is put his name on the dotted line!  Does the champion feel like he's got somethin' to prove against this loss free whipper snapper?  The ink's dry on the contract and the front office is more than willing to see that 'dream match' go down!  Does the New Ministry want to jump in a new member? or perhaps just destroy a young virgin sacrifice?  Hell, come on down!  He'll take you all at once!  It all goes down in Tokyo, where I'll be keeping a closer eye on my ass than American's do the Kardasian's!  Head on down, step right up, and take a swing! You've got nothin' to lose, except perhaps your manhood if you don't try and snuff this flash-in-the-pan!

Barney lowers one side of his shades and winks into the camera, which soon starts to fade out, before the boisterious voice of Bailey himself brings it back to life.

Barney M. Bailey: That should stir up the locker room.  I tell ya, this kid's got Yakuza on me like a bad tattoo!  Hopefully someone other than that clown Keller will answer the challenge and simultaneously put that kid outta my misery and money back n' my pocket!  You guys in the booth think it was good?

Production: *click* Yeah, that was great, Mr. Bailey.  Primo stuff all the way *click*

Barney M. Bailey: Good, good...any o' you seen the kid around?

Production: *click* Yeah, he said he'd be back to cut his bit of the promo after he'd used the bathroom.  *click*

Barney M. Bailey: ...how much he know about the challenge I've set up for him.

Production: *click* I believe he's hoping to hear from us whom he's going against on the 15th.  You want to clue him in, sir? *click*

Barney M. Bailey: Uh...yeah, yeah...just don't say nothin' about it to him, OK?

Production: *click* Sure, but you better hurry up and tell him.  Otherwise he wont know what to talk about when he gets in here *click*

Barney M. Bailey: Oh yeah...well, I'll tell him somethin'.  Just don't roll today, okay?

Production: *click*...*click*

Barney M. Bailey: I'LL TELL HIM LATER!

Production: *click* Fine.  He's not our client *click*

Barney spots The Pizza Boy's head bob through the studio window.  He motions for the production to keep it quiet as he beckons his client in.  Pizza Boy swaggers in with a new intensity in his eyes that even takes the jaded Bailey off guard.

The Pizza Boy: I'm ready. Who am I promoing against?

Barney M. Bailey: Just do a generic teaser for now, we'll put the rest in at post, OK kid?

The Pizza Boy: You can do that?

Barney M.Bailey: Sure!

Production: *click* Yeah...um...computers...*click*

The Pizza Boy throws a skeptical gaze off camera to production as Barney shakes his head in disgust at their amateur attempts at lying.

Barney M.Bailey: Listen, kid, you'll do great.  I promise! Have I ever lied to you?

The Pizza Boy: A...are you kidding me?  

Production: *click* Ready to roll when you are, PB *click*

Barney shuffles past the Pizza Boy, patting him on the back as he heads toward the booth exit.

Barney M.Bailey: Give'em hell, kid!  Oh, and push the Pizza Boy gimmick as much as you can.  I've gotten it trademarked through EAW as your ring name.

The Pizza Boy: What?

Barney M. Bailey: Focus!  You gotta sell this meal ticket!

The Pizza Boy: Right, right...

The Pizza Boy takes a deep breath and begins to speak when the camera cuts out, only to cut back on to the loud mechanical echoing sound of applause and the unlikely vision of Barney patting The Pizza Boy on the back in encouragement as he dabs tears from beneath his blue blockers.

Barney M. Bailey: That was beautiful!

Production: *click* A real classic promo, PB. *click*

The Pizza Boy: I don't think I could ever do another promo like that in my life!  I put my heart and soul into that...Barney, are you OK?

Barney M. Bailey: ALLERGIES!

The Pizza Boy: Wow...hey, fellas, when does this thing run?  I want my parents to see it.

A sudden silence falls over the room as Barney dabs away his last tear.

Barney M. Bailey: Uh...it's only running in Japanese markets. Ain't that right, AV monkeys?

Production: *click* ...We're monsters...*click*

The Pizza Boy: What're they talking about?

Barney M. Bailey: Nothin', kid.  Nothin'...just...just come with me.  You've got some more press junkets to do and appearances...and I think...I need to go lie down.

The Pizza Boy: You alright?

Barney M. Bailey: Yeah...I just had the sudden precognition that someone just put their foot through a Van Gogh somewhere...

The Pizza Boy: Ooookayyyy..Bye, guys!

The Pizza Boy nerdily waves toward the now silent production booth before leading Bailey out of the booth as his manager dabs at his forehead sweat with the same hanky that snuffed tears brought on by the unrecorded words of a voice of a generation.  As the booth falls empty and silent, the intercom clicks once more audibly, followed by the loud boom of the sound of a shotgun blast, which is silently followed by the dim and grim click of the com turning off.  Once again, silence falls.

Production: *click* Okay, Tom. We get it, it was good, and it's a shame...but now you're being too melodramatic *click*....*click* nice sound bite, though *click*
Draven
Post March 12th 2015, 6:41 am by Draven
Voltage Promo The New Ministry Forms Part 3

The capture of Diamond Cage

The scene starts with The New Ministry planing to break into Diamond Cages house to capture him and torture him before this weeks showdown on Voltage.

Mr.Davis: ok guys we must be very calculated in our ever move. We must not make a noise this man is very powerful and by us capturing him and torturing him on video this will let all of EAW know that we are the real deal. Kerry Keller and Tyberns y'all each sneak around one side of the house and try to find us an easier entrance.

Kerry Keller & Tyberns:  OK we will take care of that while you look into how to shut down the security system.

While snooping around in the front yard Mr. Davis finds lines that go to a power box that controls the security system, but hesitates when The Rain Man decides to take over.
The Rain Man: We shall cut these lines but not only that we shall destroy everything that Diamond has ever loved. We will take away his family from him and he will know nothing but pain.
Shortly after Kerry Keller and Tyberns show back up in the front yard
Kerry Keller& Tybern: Sir we have found an open window on the left side of the house into the kitchen that would work perfect.

The Rain Man: OK guys we will go through that window but anybody that gets in our way gets destroyed take these cans of gas for after we capture Mr. Cage we will burn down his house. We need to spread a message that The New Ministry dose not care.

The New Ministry: let's do this.

All of The New Ministry then proceeded to the side of the house and proceed through the window  armed with a sack to put over cages head and three cans of gas.
Slowly finding there way through the main parts of the house spreading gas on the way The New Ministry finally find there way to Diamond Cages bedroom where they put the bag over his head and drag him out of the house. When Then Rain Man decides to break his silence.

The Rain Man: Alright guys let the fireworks begin( As he pulls out a match to light the trail of gas coming from within the house)

Kerry Keller: okay guys let's get him into the trunk and leave.

The New Ministry: Thou Am I, I art thou, thou has opened thine eyes....... AND THE TIME...... IS NOW

The scene ends as The New Ministry drive off with screams coming from the distance as the Blaring of the radio can not even cover them up. The New Ministry are heading to there hideout with Diamond Cage captured in the trunk. 
Post March 12th 2015, 2:19 am by Guest
One last ride.

I know Zach Genesis is ready to move on with his career, and hell, in some respects so am I. I'm usually not one to dwell on the past, but I know god damn well I didn't put forth my best effort at Reasonable Doubt, and my conscience will not allow me to move forward knowing that I half-assed a match because I underestimated that son of a bitch.

No, this week we hopefully end this war for good. Zach Genesis and Nick Makarov, in an unsanctioned brawl. EAW's hands are clean. Damien Murrow, Zack Crash, they ain't got to worry one bit about what happens in that arena this Saturday night. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Makarov opens a beer and chugs it, before looking into the camera with that familiar froth-covered smile, and a new sadistic gleam in his eye.
Angela Salveti
Post March 11th 2015, 11:09 pm by Angela Salveti
The blackened tresses of my hair falls over my eyes, I gaze into the starry night sky. The space beyond all of us, the universe in the brilliance glow. The shine of the stars flickering so brightly, a million miles away. The truth of the world seeping in that we are only a portion of everything. This is what I stare at as I sit on the balcony. My eyes are showing flickers of thoughts continuously perusing within my head. I am sitting wearing a long black nightgown and nothing seems to distract my train of thought.

It seems that I am just a moment in time, a person among many. Far be it from me to think myself the center of the universe but I believe I deserve as such. I find not remorse in the way I do things, I find only pleasure because I do as I see fit. This universe is a big place where many balls of gas burn where there is life possibly on other planets yet we will not discover them in our lifespan. So what do we do? We find ways to appease our interests, we find ways to hold ourselves content never leaving stones unturned upon our planet. Because the greatest mystery we all seek to solve rather than what is beyond the stars is if we can achieve out foal and if our lives matter. I delve into the mysteries of the universe on a nightly bases, the wonderment of what can I do to make my time pass before I can be as bright and meaningful as a burning ball of gas to shimmer before the eyes of millions. I do not fear the path ahead and I do not fear those that I face. It feels like a continuous cycle.”

Taking a moment I move from the sitting position to standing looking at the lights of my city.

It almost seems meaningless because the power represented in those lights below me can be removed so easily. They can be whisked away just by the flip of a switch. The continuous trying of man is meaningful to self but it seems pointless without reason. Let me flip the switch on the story of Haruna and myself. She stands with a victory over me and I stand with a victory over her. Last week a tag team match was one that found me at odd ends to a loss. But that does not bare any real standing with me. I find the lack of reality in the situation entertaining. But this week that switch, that unbeatable pride of Haruna is going to be put out. Mostly due to the fact I am the same woman that took her undefeated streak away. I pride myself only under the truth that I know I can beat her, and on the fact others seen that my words come to fruition. The light of my radiance does shine beyond borders but some do not let that worthy truth sink in. But the light will flip off when Haruna seeks to find herself beaten again. Her motivation I admit is unwavering one of pure pride and unmatched. But what I find most entertaining is her ideals of wanting to have a good match. The fact people want a good match only goes as far as knowing your opponent will always bring as such. I've been down a road so far where losses and wins are just an occurance. But I do not back down nor do I find reason to tread away.”

I move from the balcony to the inside of my apartment through the open sliding door. I walk over to an empty case and look at it. The size of a championship belt would fit within it. Brushing my hair back over my left ear to let the strands not fall over my eyes.

Haruna you are one who is trying to reach for the title, a woman that is trying to gather a chance at gold but despite your best efforts nothing sits on your waist and my own either. But I have been standing on a precipice as management has looked at me with uncertainty if I am able to compete at the level of other Vixens. You and I have a spot of bad blood, so the drive is both personal and professional. I must stay now this match with us is a small rivalry one that not many truly see. The constant battles may be looked upon as dwindling side notes for many but we know the truth. This is getting us noticed, we are the kind of Vixens that thrive on competition while others fall into the stacks of time empty and without purpose. It has been far to long since new blood stained the grounds of this company. As much as I don't like to thank others for the help I must thank you for the assist in giving my career that little oomph that it needed. Propelling me into the eyes of the more majestic peers that we know. I am an emerald among bedrock, I am a diamond among coal, I am formed of beauty and talent. I am the unrelenting idea of what all women should be. I am what you believe yourself to be and that is prepared, stability is a form of success I have come to know. Compared to my glow you are a flailing fledgeling forgotten within the annals of this business. You can promote yourself but you are doing it wrong girl you build to the glamorous knowing of things. You don't just over night become iconic well not unless your me. But like everything we are destiny wise fitted together, pieces of a puzzle creating a grander picture. Our fighting has led to another night, a night that is to come where we will embrace the situation again. Me verses you once more. This seems to be an unending pattern, this could be the final chord strummed upon our musical prelude but I do not believe it will be. I need to beat you in order to get what is before me to put in this empty case. A title and only by showing myself that I can defeat you on a whim again. It is the right step into the further evolution, the further evolving of The Lating Goddess. To be worshiped is fine but the way in which I do it needs to be achieving my goals. To be an example of the truth that I am. Woman to woman I will tell you respect is laid out there but in front side honesty I will put you down. I believe you to be a bitch not worthy of me, not worthy of what I have to offer. This empty case must be filled and to do that I must make the road in front of me empty. That means moving you from the picture and from my path. In a matter of days back to Canada and back to beating your ass promising the sequal will be the same and just as good as the first time I pinned you. You can either be under the Goddess and worship me or fall as a sacrifice to my cause.”

With that said I put my hand up to the glass of the case my eyes dead set on it I know the course in which I wanna take and my path has been highlighted.
Norman Hellion
Post March 11th 2015, 9:24 pm by Norman Hellion
Truth be told, I feel like Norman and I don't get enough credit around here and I'm sure The Behemoth feels the same way. Because even though we are often perceived as "bad people", I would argue quite the opposite. You see about three weeks ago, we watched Norman put his body on the line in the unforgiving Hell in a Cell structure against an EAW legend, Methuselah. That night, Norman's blood was exposed. His bones were shattered and most of all, my ego was bruised. I specifically ordered Norman to make quick work of that so called legend and I thought Norman got the message loud and clear after he used Methuselah's spear against him early on. But no matter what we threw at him, it wasn't enough. He refused to stay down, even though that option was in his best interest. The point I'm trying to make is that match was as advertised. Norman hasn't been the same since Reasonable Doubt. Normally I would try to hide or mask any of my friend's weakness, but I think it's clear as day that The Behemoth is not 100%. If the EAW doctors were brave enough to approach him, they would encourage him to take some time off, to get some well needed rest, to give him the time he needs to lick his wounds. That idea is tempting because since the day Norman arrived to EAW, he's been a straight up workhorse and he proved just that this past Saturday when he competed in a match that I doubt he would've been medically cleared for. Let me ask you a question - did you see Methuselah wrestle last week? Nope, because he gets special treatment. While he's too busy recovering from his loss at Reasonable Doubt, Norman was proving his toughness in the main event - the place he belongs might I add. Don't you see? Norman Hellion is the real fighting champion of EAW. Not Diamond Cage and certainly not Tyler Parker. On Saturday Night Showdown, something so sad and something so rare happened - Norman - it pains me to say this, but he lost. To make it worse, he lost to Brian Daniels. And it angers me how he keeps getting the upper hand against Norman. But I won't yell or scream or punish Norman for this loss, since like I said just moments ago, Norman is hurt. Yes, hurt, but not injured, big difference. Besides, I support Norman's opinion of learning more from losses than what you gain from victories. Because when it comes to Norman, wins come in bunches. They come a dime a dozen. But when Norman loses? He doesn't get over it - ever. The bitterness that comes with falling short stays in Norman's system. Perhaps you can make the case that it's a poison or a virus, but on the contrary, it makes him stronger in the long run. So congratulations, Brian. Don't worry, that was very sincere. Because correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was the first time Norman was pinned since he won the Answers World Championship back in late December. You should feel accomplished. You should feel on top of the world, Mr. Daniels. Enjoy that feeling. Admire it, cherish it,  SQUEEZE IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT AND NEVER LET IT GO! HAHAHAHA! What's so funny Peter? Oh Norman it's just that he woke up a beast. Because of his victory over you, I am back. For weeks I bit my tongue and I let you do the speaking. Well - actually that's a lie since I basically gave you the lines as you went, but nevertheless, I took a step back and I let you take charge. And for the most part, you did well for yourself. Norman look at me! My friend, you are getting stronger! You are becoming a natural born leader, just like myself! But even with all of the progress you've made, I'm afraid that you are still not ready to be on your own, simply because you are still too afraid to admit what you are and that's a monster. I told you to not say that wo- oh, I wasn't finished. For far too long, you've been dependent. You've traveled this EAW journey on training wheels. But when I forced you to attack your "brothers", those tiny wheels flew right off and now you are struggling to find your balance. So the choice is yours. You can either ride that bike without my hand on your back guiding you, or you can crash and scrape your knee. Only it will be way worse, for you will be abandoned by yours truly. That's right, I will leave you behind and help somebody else. Somebody who would actually appreciate me. DO YOU HEAR ME? If the ship begins to sink, and there's only one spot on the lifeboat, you best believe I will kick you right off. Don't get too hard on yourself, because I am still proud of you. I'm proud of you because you did what had to be done on Voltage a couple of weeks ago. You got rid of the two anchors whom were weighing you down. Norman they were nothing more than stop signs. They stopped you from growing, from reaching your potential, which is a shame because I had high hopes for RAGNAROK. No really, I did. At first, not so much because I didn't even view them as people. I just saw them as tickets. They were supposed to help clear Norman's path to the Answers World Championship and they somewhat did that, for they softened up Brian, Devan, and Stan before they even stepped foot in the Elimination Chamber. So I was content with Lannister and Brody. That's right, I said "I was", because something changed - something that I couldn't even fix and that's help them regain their edge. I know I told Norman to say this before, but let me reiterate it. Brody failed to win the World Heavyweight Championship and even though Lannister won King of Elite, which is a great accomplishment in its own right, he failed to win the EAW Championship at least twice. And when I saw this going on, I knew right then and there that we had to get rid of them. We had to send them a message that stated that they are a disgrace to RAGNAROK and they don't deserve to be associated with a real winner and champion like Norman. With the deed being done, most people think I backed Norman into a corner because those two boys, that's right, boys not men, will seek revenge. HAHAHAHA do you really think I don't know this? Let me make something perfectly clear, I am not Norman, meaning I'm not foolish. I know what's going to come of this, just like I know what the outcome will be and since I know the outcome, I can rest comfortably. I say let them charge at us like bulls and watch us dodge them with ease. Watch us continue to play them! WATCH US CONTINUE TO TUG ON THEIR STRINGS HAHAHAHA! DANCE LANNISTER AND BRODY, DANCE! I know what to do and I know how to do it, but you Norman - I'm worried about you. I'm worried that you'll show remorse because I knew you were against operation kill RAGNAROK from the start, for you viewed them as your family and you might be mad at me for breaking your family apart, but Norman, my wonderful and gifted Norman, I am your only family. They were going to turn on you. Peter with all due respect, I don't believe th- NORMAN! EAW is a business! Remember that! You can't fully trust anyone besides me of course, for I will continue to steer your career in the right direction. What I'm getting at is I need you to trust me. Together we will make history! So, are you in? I don't kn- NO! Don't even think about it! Trust me! TRUST ME DAMN IT! F-fine. There you go Norman, I knew you could do it.

Let's talk about something more pleasant, shall we? Oh I know, lets talk about Reckless Wiring. StarrStan vs Norman Hellion! Sorry Norman, not even I can hype this match, for we've seen this movie far too many times and it ends exactly the same, time after time, with Norman getting his hand raised while Stan's eyes roll back in your head and lose consciousness. And our history is rather bittersweet Stanley, because when Norman and I studied EAW from afar, before Norman even signed his name on the dotted line, we respected you. We respected your accomplishments, just like we respected the matches you put on week after week. You were a legend to us. But now? You're just an imposter! STANLEY YOU ARE THE DISEASE WHILE I AM THE CURE! Do you want to know why I think Reckless Wiring will be pleasant? Its not about our match itself, since I expect you to come guns blazing because I wouldn't expect anything less - just like I expect you to come up short one last time against The Behemoth, for old times' sake HAHAHAHA. What we know about Reckless Wiring is each match has a poll that the fans vote for and for ours, you get to vote for one of three options and it regards what Stanley puts on the line. The first option is your Showdown contract and part of me would LIKE to see you go, but an even bigger part of me would LOVE to see you stay put because why not? Sure I'm sick of facing you once a month, but I obviously like the results. So all in all, that option is rather lackluster to me. The second option is if you lose at Reckless Wiring, you will no longer be able to challenge for the Answers World Championship as long as I hold it. It's a popular choice, sure, but it's a throw away. What's the point of voting for that? Because the way I see it, when I dismantle America's hero, he wouldn't be challenging me for my title ever again anyways. But knowing the IQ of the EAW fan base, this is the option they will vote for, which would just be a waste, like I mentioned. As for the third option, this one intrigues me because if you were to lose, you would have to give me your gold medal and I would just love to see Norman wear it around his neck - HAHAHAHA I am kidding of course, for I would just burn it in the same pool of fire as I threw the ACE Championship in. All in all, I don't care which option they choose because either or, it won't keep me up at night. All I know is I'm going to pick you apart, piece by piece, until StarrStan is no more. Just like your theme stats, second does suck, but I suggest you get used to it. 

As for this week? Once again Norman will demonstrate his toughness by competing in a match when he is still nowhere near 100%. Not only that, but he will go toe to toe with one of the most physical elitists in EAW today - the Interwire Champion, Scott Oasis. That's right, champion vs champion, beast vs beast, should be a classic - well, on paper at least. Scotty, I remember when Norman held the title you're currently holding. It was his joy! His most prized possession! And then it was ripped away from him at Pain for Pride when he was occupied by his Cash in the Vault ladder match. At the time I was furious. I wanted Norman to get his title back as soon as possible. But I realized something Scott, I realized that I wasn't looking at the bigger picture. The picture that included this here Answers World Championship. The funny thing is most people thought Norman didn't have it in him to win something so special and prestigious, but in the end, he proved that he did. In fact he went through five other men to win it, proving that he belongs to be sitting in his throne. Truth be told Scott, I can see you becoming a World Champion someday, especially if you get drafted to either Voltage or Dynasty, the odds would only increase. But as long as you're on the same brand as The Behemoth, that day might never come. This might not mean much to you, but I like you Scott. And you can take that with a grain of salt if you want, since I might not be the most trustworthy person in EAW, but I mean it. I respect your toughness and most of all, I respect what you've done with the InterWire Championship. But I think we both know that title pales in comparison to the one Norman is holding, for its the only title that matters. Sorry, but it's true. And even though I respect you, well sort of, I have no problem with helping Devan and Brian out if you try something stupid and I can't empathized that enough. Because the way I see it, you have enough enemies, with Jah, Dubian, and Daniels - I don't think you want another. And before you speak, let me point out that I know you can make the same case about me with Stan, Brody, and Lannister, but I have them covered, trust me HAHAHAHA. Let's just say they don't know what awaits them. Something I've noticed is you and Norman have a lot in common and one of those similarities is you're both coming off a loss and I'm sure you want nothing more than to bounce back and send a message to your Reckless Wiring opponents, but I won't let you make an example out of Norman, besides, don't you remember the last time you were in the ring with him? Because I sure do. It was my friend and Alex Anderson versus you and Zach Genesis and it just so happens that Alex walked out on Norman, but that didn't rattle him, for he still picked up the victory. That's right, he beat two men on his own and it was mainly because of your arrogance, Scott, and if you're not careful, you can cost yourself this match as well. It's definitely a possibility, is it not? Please, don't give me a reason to hate you.
Post March 11th 2015, 7:39 pm by Guest
The Life and Times of Vance Tybull
Part Four
“Just Fight, Kid” or “Beware the Ides of March”

Sun City, AZ
3/15/2010

[The home of Vin Tybull. If you could call it a home. A mobile home would be more fair description. It’s this mobile home which sits in the middle of nowhere that a 17-year-old Vance Tybull hurries to in his ’96 Blazer. As he pulls up to the faded pink atrocity, he looks to his rear view to make sure the giant trophy sitting in his trunk hadn’t somehow mysteriously vanished out of the moving vehicle. Nope, it hadn’t. He brings the vehicle to a stop and parks it, before quickly rushing out and grabbing the humongous faux gold and marble piece out of the back. He walks up the three stairs leading to his dad’s door and knocks.]

“Who in the faggin what!?”

Vance: God damn it, he’s drunk again.

[Vance’s theory proved correct as he’s greeted by a slouched over and hiccupping Vin Tybull; a mere shell of a man the world once knew. An icon fallen from grace. Vin looks up and sees his son standing in his doorway and squints his eyes.]

Vin: What’re you doin’ here?

Vance: Well dad, I came here to show you this trophy I won at the wrestling meet!

[Vance points to the giant gold cup that sits next to him. Vin looks down at it.]

Vin: What you’re think you’re special now because you won somethin’, eh?

Vance: I never said that, I just thought maybe you’d enjoy seeing-

[Before he can finish his sentence, Vin swipes his foot, knocking the trophy off of the three foot makeshift porch that leads to his front door. The trophy breaks on the ground. Vance looks at his trophy, then back at his dad before shoving his drunk ass in the trailer.]

Vance: Are you fucking kidding me, dad? Do you know what I had to do to get that?

Vin: What just because you think that you can wrestle don’t mean you can fight like me.

[Vin throws a sloppy fist at Vance, who easily blocks it. Vance throws one fist that collides with his dad’s jaw, sending him to the ground in a drunken mess.]

Vance: Fuck… why does he always make me do this?

[Vance, obviously still caring about his dad, drags Vin to his bedroom and lifts him on to his bed before leaving.]

--

Sun City, AZ
3/15/2008

[The sounds of assembly runs rampant as a large crew of men begin to assemble a wrestling ring in the middle of the Sun City Recreational Center. Many of the crew set chairs up around the ring, some begin cooking hot dogs to sell for concessions, others simply walk around in gym shorts and a t-shirt, trying to get as comfortable as possible before the big night. In a corner sits a small group of people talking and writing on yellow legal pads. One that sticks out is none other than Vin Tybull, father of Vance Tybull. Vin takes a sip of his jack-and-coke in between sentences.]

Bookerman: So Vin, give me your opinion on the opener.

Vin: Give ‘em ten minutes. Tell them to work fast to get the crowd’s blood pumping. Let Brown go over with his finish.

[Before they can continue booking the show, they are interrupted by a young voice.]

Vance: Hey, pop!

[Vin looks up from his alcohol at his son, who is hauling in a good sized trophy.]

Vance: Look what I won at my wrestling meet!

[Several of the crew surrounding Vin give their congratulations to his son. Vin stands up and walks over to Vance. He picks the trophy up and reads it.]

Vin: So you got first place.

Vance: Yup! I’m still undefeated even in high school! They think I might have a shot at going to state this year!

Vin: Impressive. Too bad none of that shit means anything in the real world.

[Vin tosses the trophy to the side and it cracks on the floor. Vance looks at his dad in shock along with members of the crew. He crosses his arms and lets out an audible “hmph.”]

Vance: Why would you do that, dad!? You’re a fucking asshole!

Vin: What, you think you’re some kind of tough guy now that you won some silly high school wrestling tournament? Do you really think that amounts to jack shit in a real fight!? You don’t have any right to talk to me like that. I’m your father and you’re supposed to be learning from me, not calling me an asshole. You really think you’re tough, come with me in this ring here and let’s see how tough you are, punk.

Vance: Dad, I don’t think this is really necessary.

Vin: No! You come with me right now in this damn ring, kid. You listen to your damn father!

[Vance hesitates for a moment, staring his dad straight in the eye. Vin motions his head toward the ring, never wavering his cross-armed stance. Vance finally rolls in the ring. Vin climbs in immediately after and the two take opposing corners.]

Vance: Do we really have to do this dad?

Vin: Shut up! Just fight, kid!

[Everybody in the room is silent as they look on at this uncomfortable scene they’re being forced in to witnessing. Suddenly, before the fight can start, one of the wrestlers speaks up.]

Wrestler: Come on, Vin! He’s your son!

Vin: Are you taking my parenting skills in to question? Because I don’t recall him being in any part YOUR kid. And who are you anyway to speak to me? What have you done with your career? Nothing. Jack shit. I’ve won major world championships and you’ve won foam and plastic belts in high school gyms your whole entire life. So shut your mouth. He wants to talk big, he can back up his talk. You’ve been needing a reality check for a while, Vance. Now come on and fight me!

[Vance has had it with his father’s talk at this point and charges at him, going for what’s never failed him: the double leg takedown. As Vance lunges at his father’s legs, Vin swings his knee upward, colliding it with Vance's eye with expert precision. Vance crumples to the mat in a heap and begins clutching his face. Vin slides out of the ring.]

Vin: I bet they don’t do that at your silly little wrestling meets, do they? Here’s a lesson, kid. Life will take advantage of your weaknesses and it will beat the ever loving shit out of you if you don’t toughen the fuck up. Better start now if you don’t want to end up sucking dicks in the back of an alley for heroin. If you want to be a success, you’re going to have to learn how to love fighting for everything you get.

[Vin walks away as a couple of the other wrestlers slide in and check on Vance. They move his hands to check on his eye which is clearly beginning to swell shut.]

--

Dynasty 3/13/15 Promo #2
“Disarray and Madness in lieu of a Scramble”

Vance: It seems like everybody is beginning to fire in every direction in hopes of gaining momentum in the voting. It’s actually quite exciting to see so many people going after one another at once. Ten men all metaphorically firing shots in to the air, not really caring who it hits, but rather just hoping that it hits well enough to give them the edge. However, none of them concern me yet as Reckless Wiring is still a long way away, and it’s not certain who will be wrestling whom in the match in the first place. All I’m focused on is March the Thirteenth because on that day is my biggest test to date and I don’t take it lightly.

Christopher, you’re right. I don’t know you. But there is such a thing as a reputation, and your reputation is pretty clear. And so far you’ve done nothing to disprove your reputation. Look, I understand that you have to be able to vanquish all kinds of opponents in order to succeed. I am not afraid of your dirty tricks, because I’ve been hit with every dirty trick in the book before I even became a wrestler. I simply yearn to fight you without the dirty tricks. Because I know that fight would be epic. Let me tell you a little something about me.  I’ve made it known before that I don’t particularly care to dominate my opponents in the manner I have in the past, I simply don’t like to waste time with silly games. I don’t like to dick around in the ring, I want to punch a dude in the face and I want to get punched in the face back. I came here because I want to fight the best in the world, and despite what you say about being an underdog, and it may be founded in a lot of ways, you’re still a world class athlete. You’re a champion in EAW for crying out loud! Ever since I was a kid I’ve been itching to fight people just like you because I know people like you are the only ones capable of giving me the fight I crave. But you won’t, and I know you won’t and I’m not going to lie. It gets under my skin a little bit.

But that’s okay. You continue to do what has brought you here. But realize that it’s not going to matter because me and Xav have been talking all week. Yeah, that’s right we can actually coexist, which doesn’t seem like you and Dachs will considering you had to tell him not to screw you over. Me and Xavier can see the forest through the trees and we know that in order to keep winning we have to work together come Friday Night. Can you say the same about Dachs, the man who is himself trying to prove why he deserves to face you for your title? I don’t think you really can trust him, even if you wanted to. So you’re going to need every trick in the book in Montreal if you even want to hope to thwart what me and Xavier have planned. And come Dynasty, it will be clear to everybody who deserves to be in that scramble match.
Chucky P.
Post March 11th 2015, 7:22 pm by Chucky P.
*Charlie is sitting at a circular table with a dark purple cloth draped over it and a crystal ball on top of the table. The room is dark and Charlie has his hands on the ball.*

Charlie: As I look into this ball, I see nothing but smoke. As I look into this source of power, all I feel is abhorrence for the fools who believe looking into a ball will solve your problems. I feel pity for the people who spend their lives deceiving people, and making them think they have some kind of connection to another world, an energy source that only few are blessed with. Yet somehow, I feel a connection. I feel like this crystal ball has taken me somewhere, a place I've never been before. I don't like it here, the people here aren't friendly. The people here are hardly people at all, the people in this place are not those that any person should ever see with their eyes. The people here keep asking, no demanding, that I follow them and do as they do. They command me to abandon my beliefs and act as they do, sell my soul for a piece of shiny metal, murder and rape the dreams of every innocent person, but I won't do it. The people are angry with me, they want my cooperation. The people here want me to fall in line with the others, they want me to become greedy, they want me to become like I was never a man at all, but a soul destined for infamy. These people, are the people of EAW. These people, ARE NOT REAL!

*Charlie quickly stands up and throws the crystal ball, smashing it into a million pieces on the wall. He turns to the camera.*

Charlie: Hamasa, you want to look into the past to predict futures? YOU WANT TO LOOK INTO THE PAST!? IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PAST! It was never about the past, it's about the future. Hamasa, you don't understand that I AM THE FUTURE. I know my future, I don't need your magic tricks. I am the face of elite, Hamasa, and Impact is the only man smart enough to see it. You have become blinded by your belief in your ability so bad that you can no longer see what is staring you in the face and that is a ruthless animal. You think I am trying to intimidate Methuselah? No, it was merely a symbol. 

Methuselah is a man that will never accept defeat. At Reasonable Doubt, he was denied the world championship, and now he is living his life on a path for revenge against the man who cost him that. But that man did not cost Methuselah his life, he did not cost Methuselah his time here in this world, he did not cost Methuselah anything but what his greedy heart desired, the world championship. What does that mean, though? Why are you going after a man who cost you the world title with the thirst for vengeance as if he has taken away your freedom? Why are you so driven by greed, Methuselah? is your soul so black and disgusting it sees nothing but the constant need for victory? You need to be validated by world championships so badly that you put yourself on a war path against the man who cost you the championship. I don't need that, Methuselah, and that is why I am better than you. That is why I am going to beat you, Methuselah. My validation comes from inside myself. My validation comes from knowing that no matter what, I am still me. I am authentic. That's your problem, Methuselah. You are not authentic, you are not true to yourself, you are not the person your soul is and that is why you must feed on the glory of being the world champion. I don't need to be defined as a champion, I need to be defined as Charlie Scene, ultimate gladiator. Methuselah while you attempt to fill the hole in your heart with gold, allow me to offer you another choice. Drop the act. Pick up a razor, shave the beard off, be authentic. Be who you are, and that's DEDEDE. Do not pretend any longer to be a god because DEDEDE, at the end of the day, what is a god to a non-believer?

Hamasa says you are driven by destruction. The most sinister motivation behind crime is simply the joy of the crime itself. As they say, some men just wanna watch the world burn. Is that really what they want, though? Is that really what YOU want? Methuselah, what would become of you if you burned this empire to the ground? What would be your validation if EAW and the championships that come with it no longer existed? You would have no validation, you would have no purpose. You don't care though, do you? Destruction is all that matters, right? I don't believe you think that way. I believe you are merely playing a character with this Methuselah nonsense, and it's disgusting to me. In a world of pretenders, you are the worst offender. In a world of pretenders, I am the single authenticity still remaining. 

*The camera fades to black.
Terry Chambers
Post March 11th 2015, 7:00 pm by Terry Chambers
VOLTAGE PROMO #1

---The camera opens up to the top of a building with a great view with a man standing near the edge looking at the view wearing street clothes and sunglasses then he slowly turns around---

What? Were you expecting somebody else? Are you all surprised to see me or something? It is me Terry Chambers! Pretty much the last time I was seen here in EAW was Pain for Pride VII when I defeated Monstro and Nas in a triple threat match and became the final EAW Young Lions Cup holder in EAWs history! After that victory I was determined and focused on reaching the next step in my EAW career and that was getting to the main event and becoming the best in the business but a crossroads happened when a movie producer from Europe gave me a call and told me he wanted me to be the lead in their newest blockbuster action film which you can see coming to a theater near you soon! You see I realized that as a kid wrestling was not only my dream growing up and that acting was  apart of it and it was a opportunity that I couldn't pass up so I let my EAW contract run out and headed to Europe to shoot the blockbuster! When it was all over and experiencing it, I was offered other major movie roles but then a thought occured to me later that night that after giving acting a shot, I realized that acting is fun and the money is good, I realized that it just didn't fit me as well as wrestling did and I didn't love it as much as I love to kick peoples ass and showcase my talents inside of the squared circle! So from there on I told the movie business thanks but no thanks but after I retire the greatest in EAW, I will happily return to the set and I KNEW that I had unfinished business in my wrestling career and that unfinished business is being the #1 wrestler in the world like how I was in high school and being at the top of the mountain! So me and my agent began talking with EAW once again and after leaving them in such unconvincing fashion, it wasn't easy, but after a lot of talking, me and EAW worked out a contract for me to come back and wrestle once again so like it or not I am here to stay and I am not leaving until I reach my goal of becoming the very best wrestler in not just EAW but the entire world as if I have not done that already! Some people are happy that I'm back and like 90% of the EAW fanbase isn't and do you know what my reaction is? As I have always said,the only persons opinion I care about is my own and I could give 2 shits less if everybody in the world just dropped dead right now! So how many fucks should I give? Zero, zelch, el zippo! If you don't like it, DEAL WITH IT cause your jsut gonna sit behind your computers and complain anyways!

---Terry takes off his sungasses and clips them to his tanktop shirt as the camera zooms in to him---

So far everything is going great as some people who respect me in the locker room have greeted me back and some have given me the crazy eyes and I have also been added to the Voltage roster so I can tell you right now for all the Voltage viewers, Voltage just got 1000 times better than it already was and if you haven't seen me wrestle before, well you are in for a treat! The one thing I am not thrilled about is my first match back in a squared circle, I am being put in the preshow match against a scrub that goes by the name of Vic Isaac Pryce, AKA V.I.P! The preshow match thing I can understand because I left ina rude manner and I got to start all over again to get the top here in EAW and believe me when I say I won't stop until I do so all my haters can enjoy me being on the bottom of the card as of right now cause I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE it is NOT going to last long! But for gods sake, EAW could have given me a little bit more of a challenge for my first match back, I mean come on now this kid is like something you snack on before you order the appetizers! I have never heard of this kid nor seen him wrestle but I just watched a tape of one of his matches in the indies and I could do nothing more than just fall down and laugh! Hey Vic, its great and all you are getting a shot in wrestlings biggest promotion today EAW and I'm very happy for you getting your chance and living your dream, but here is a little advisory that I think you should REALLY know! The squared circle is Terry Chambers yard, and will be till the day my heart stops beating and I am more determined and focused than I have EVER been in my ENTIRE LIFE as a man on a mission and I will end careers to accomplish that mission and it looks like you are the first on my victim list so if I am in a position at Voltage to hurt you, injure you, or even end your short career, I won't think twice about it! And I think its kinda cute you grew up in the ghetto and beat up a thug! With me, I was beating up thugs at the age of fucking age 5! And do you know what...I actually quadruple dog dare you to pull that knife out on me during our match and trying to "shank" me or whatever the hell you call it, cause if you do, you may be waking up after your beating with that knife in your neck!

---Terry slowly slides his shades back on then briefly smiles and walks away from the scene as the camera fades to black---
Post March 11th 2015, 4:45 pm by Guest

It is not a Fortuneteller's duty to judge his or her clients. Our only purpose is to tell you what we see in our crystal ball. It is ill advised for a Fortuneteller to take any personal agenda or cast judgment. But I must say... in my time here in EAW, I have grown to despise you all.

I condemn all who sit, watch and take enjoyment from the horrors that take place in that ring, more so do I condemn those who participate in it. The Guardi-- ... Methueselah... he was correct. EAW truly is the Land of the Beast, and you accursed souls all bear its mark. You exchange your souls for fortune, fame and gold, and it disgusts me. It disgusts me that I took the liberty of stepping foot in this hellish, wretched place, and it sickens me that I had any hope in saving and of you. I truly wish I had known better than to waste my effort on any of you. But at the end of the day us Fortunetellers are not mythical creatures, we are mortals -- humans who's hands are guided by history itself. We predict the future by looking into the past, and most know nothing of it, therefore they are doomed to repeat it. And this repetitive nature that exists in our realm, in our universe, this is the very foundation that a Fortuneteller's entire prophecy relies on. With this said, I should have known myself that the EAW Universe would reject the very light that looks to lead it to salvation. Hell -- the Universe itself enshrouds every body of light with endless darkness. I simply believed that there would be, in a place where men fight so valiantly, boldly, as if they were fighting for their life, a common corps of honor, credence perhaps, and at least valor. But honor does not live in the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchant, Beast. It does not live...

I do not despise Methuselah for what he did to me years ago... I say years despite it merely being days since he disposed of me, because in those days came a lifetime of suffering and affliction, both physically and mentally, all lived out in a mere two weeks. I hold no harsh feelings to Methuselah, and I still truly look at him as a Guardian. He has been on call, eager to protect what this land so cherishes for nearly a decade, and even now he continues to fight a battle. However I remove myself from any part of this battle, and so do I remove "good" and "evil" from this war. This is not a war of good and evil, because war is absent of morality. It is merely destruction. And to judge destruction based on "good" or "evil" would be as absurd as judging the behavior of the entire Universe, BASED on creation through destruction, all on "good" and "evil". You can see how doing so would be utterly asinine. So I wash my hands of the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchant, Beast, like Pontius Pilot before the Christ. I will allow you all to continue your crucible, and I will pray for you. However, in this final testimony of mine, I will issue out a warning to someone who is not involved in the Methuselah/Vendetta war, but someone who is in the crossfire; Charlie Scene.

Do not allow your sense of self or your sense of pride to make you all the more ripe for the slaughter. Do not wander aimlessly into this trap the way Ares Vendetta and House Vendetta have. Understand that your feeble, neanderthal attempts at intimidating Methuselah are all for naught. The Monster cares not about I, his appointed soothsayer, the one who stood by him when he spent a brief moment of his existence in darkness. What would lead you to believe pummeling a random wretch who wears his shirt should somehow even a modicum of weight on his conscience? Y2Impact may spend his days putting you on a pedestal and parade you around the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts; but you are not worth even a second of Methuselah's time. Although I greatly despise EAW and what it stands for, it is still recognized as the greatest combat organization on the planet. For you to believe spending nearly 18 months locked in a cage with uncoordinated, malnourished, untrained brute savages suddenly qualifies you to even stand in the same ring as Methuselah, it is utterly asinine. Of course, I hardly expect you savages to listen to my voice of reason. But us Fortunetellers, whether it be gypsie or Egyptian, Arabic or Desi, we are a longsuffering bunch.  We constantly sit by and watch as foolish men come to us for their fortune, or in many cases, misfortune, yet they desperately look to change the future. Little do they know they would be capable of doing this had they not let the sins of their past creep up on them. But still here I am heeding you warning... as a matter of fact Methuselah himself has warned many to steer clear of his way, yet foolishly they lumber across the battlefield with their dainty weapons to wage war with something they cannot comprehend. You may believe Methuselah fights a fearful battle against Death, but I know for a fact you are in a battle with a God. 

And scoff you may at even the very mention of Methuselah being a "God", until that is you lie before his feet, completely at his mercy. Will he be inferior to you then? What is Methuselah to you then when you are subject to any and every amount of pain he chooses to unleash on you? Is he your caretaker? Your guardian? Your, with no pun intended, Fortuneteller? Some of the greatest so-called "legends" in this history of EAW have reacted such as you and suffered a rather odious fate; what separates you from the fray?

Is it because you sat on a cot with a savage breathing down your neck and rubbing the tips of his claws up and down your spine, so you impulsively broke his nose? Is it because you managed to eat your grains and your wheat from Styrofoam trays and grew a chip on your shoulder? Is it because you survived in a den with animals and formed regressive, animal-like habits such as gang culture and prejudice, and relied on numbers for protection? Or is it because Y2Impact whispers sweet nothings into your ears and you allow his sweet nothings to swell your ego and make you the arrogant, boastful man you are today? The difference between you and Methuselah, dear Charles, is that there is no collection of words a man can say to Methuselah that can change his perspective. He is as He is. You, however, march to the beat of Impact's drum, you display your strength on five animals and you feed from the awe on the faces of those in the audience who watch as you cause another man's blood to splatter on the canvas. Putrid, rotten dog, you are not a feared and dangerous beast because you sit in a flea ridden cesspool with other rotten mutts. That does not make you a legend. You should know Methuselah is above the adulation of others. As you very well know, his drive is destruction. But if knowing this, you still wish to stand in the way of a Spear and its target, that being Methuselah and House Vendetta, then you deserve what is coming to you.

And this goes not just for Charlie Scene, but for you all. My time here in EAW has changed me, and I still cannot tell if it is for better of if it is for worse. Perhaps this experience has caused me to grow more wise to the nature of Man. Still, there is no more use for me here anymore. I will return to whence I came, and so shall you all when you can no longer fight for silly golden idols and temporary glory. And so I part with this; may EAW live in interesting time. Enjoy your time in this hell of hungry ghosts. Your Paradise exists beneath the shadow of a sword. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next