Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Christopher Corrupt
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post April 7th 2015, 10:03 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 1

(Christopher Corrupt and his trainer Mickey are sitting in a film room studying tape of Corrupt's recent training sessions. The monitors capture everything from all angles and helps to dissect what is going on. In this case, they are reviewing tag team film that Corrupt was involved in with his training team. Mickey points at one of the screens and begins to speak.)

Mickey: You have to trust your partner more. See how you ain't making the tag? You need to work as a unit. 

Corrupt: I hate tag matches for that reason. You have to depend and work with someone else to get the desired result. 

Mickey: Listen Chris, I know you feel you can't get along with others, but this match is a proving ground, another test to overcome and show you can do this. Look what you did against TLA. Do it again this Friday when you face Lucian Black and a man gunning for your belt, Tiberius Jones. Prove them all wrong and go out and get yours. Tyler Parker is the heavyweight champ and a serious competitor and so are your opponents. It's time to take this kind of training seriously as it's important to know how to be and act in tag team environments. 

(Chris lets the advice sink in as he intently watches the footage. After what seems like an eternity of silence, he breaks it, cutting the air with his voice.)

Corrupt: Alright, it makes sense. However, Parker is not my friend, but we can co-exist as a team. Never thought I'd say that as I am an asshole, everybody knows it. 

Mickey: Yeah, you've made it clear on more than one occasion. The fans certainly don't like you, but, you've earned some respect from them and a few of the Elitists of EAW.

Corrupt: After successfully defeating TLA, I showed just what I can do as a pure wrestler. Nobody thought I could get the job done without cheating, but I showed them all. We went toe to toe in the main event last week and I held onto my championship and TLA can never have it or at least a shot at it, unless I lose this belt.

(Corrupt turns away from the monitors and addresses the camera. Mickey rises from his seat and steps out of the film room, while training footage rolls on.)

Corrupt: I don't plan on letting that happen any time soon. The National Elite championship is what I hold dear and I will elevate it to the new level I promised, but in a different way. This championship defines who I am now. Sure, I might still throw a dirty tactic here or there, but it's different and not as blatant. I'll let my wrestling define who I am, let my pure style bleed through and dispose of the competition. Tiberius, you bitched and moaned and weaseled your way into an opportunity against me. You didn't earn it like TLA did. You lost to him when you had the chance to be a number-one-contender but you couldn't get it done. You failed. You ask of me what I will do when we square off, knowing you got the best of me at your FPV debut? I will go out to the ring and reveal another dimension of myself. Ya see TJ, I was a different man then. A man who hadn't evolved into what stands before you today. Mickey and his team have shown me a true fighting presence. Something that finally made sense to me: still be the asshole everyone despises, but introduce some fight to your name. Show off the abilities you have and show you take this shit seriously. So that's what I did. I train regularly each week, getting better and better with each passing day and moment. The man you defeated before is not the same now. You've thrown your rattle from the crib and demanded to face me before Grand Rampage. Makes sense, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed on a grander stage. You want a fight this Friday? You got it. You want a fair fight too? So be it. I got so many people gunning and eying me, knocking them off one at a time suits me fine. Nobody is touching this belt, nobody is getting through. This is my time to shine and my time to destroy. You train as well because you'll need it. Sebastian threw me competition I defeated and saved you for last: the proving point. 

Lucian...I am a changed man. Not as Corrupt as I used to be. Still have an edge, still cocky, arrogant and conniving but with a twist. You'll find that out this Friday when Tyler and I destroy you both in the ring. You have respect for me and I the same and be proud of that because I don't have that for any at all. But with this training, I am learning. You want to take me out? You better come out with your best skills cause' I am here to show everyone that last week was no fluke. This is the real thing. 

Tyler, I hate tagging but I hate TJ more and this bullshit. So let's work together and get the job done. I'll show you I am a different guy and someone that run the ring with you and the others. 

The rEvolution starts. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more training and tape to watch.

(Corrupt turns back to the monitors as the scene fades to black.)
Lucas Johnson
Post April 7th 2015, 9:29 am by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller always cared about his dark cold soul and himself only. Kerry is now kicked to the curb with all the rest of the souls that couldn't make it in this world. Good luck getting out of hell and you're body bag because The New Ministry is riding to the light at the end of the tunnel and the higher ups are telling us that they have ONE special body bag for a certain someone. That's right that special body bag is you Xavier Williams, you say The New Ministry can't do shit against you? We beat a former EAW Champion to a bloody pulp and I'm pretty sure we can do it again to you and send you straight to hell. Get ready  for a wild ride EAW locker room and fans because the darkness is.......continuing
Draven
Post April 7th 2015, 8:30 am by Draven
Today is a very important day in the history of  The New Ministry one that will be wrote in history books today we toss out the trash that has been plaguing us. Kerry Keller you are no longer welcomed in our ranks. You time and time again have made yourself and The New Ministry look bad. We will not put up with this anymore. You took an oath to uphold the mission of The New Ministry and since you did not fulfill your duties you shall face the consequences for your actions. Tonight we burn your New Ministry robe as a symbol of you no longer being welcome in The New Ministry. Me and The Franchise Demon will be continuing from this step forward as only two of us. From now on all must prove themselves before climbing through ranks of The New Ministry. For all that is given may also be taken away just as easily. You who once knew darkness as your friend shall only know loneliness and regret. You have been cast away to purgatory and your soul must fight for survival. Go on for you no longer have a friend in me. This shall stand as a testament to my greatness that all who shall defy The New Ministry shall rot in Purgatory.
Eclipse Diemos
Post April 7th 2015, 1:38 am by Eclipse Diemos
The scene begins with the camera outside of the red-light room. As the camera draws nearer, the door slowly opens a crack, allowing only the camera to fit through. As the dark descends along it, there is the sound of muffled crashing of wood against concrete, and laughter. As it all subsides there is a slight moan in the background before the camera comes into full view. Instead of simply Eclipse in the room, there are actually a few people. Most of them are seemingly random people, decked out in the garb of asylum patients, wearing only their straight jackets and laughing softly amongst themselves and speaking. Outside of that, there is Eclipse and Alexis, kissing violently as they seem to ignore the camera, in a strange violent dance of passion. As Eclipse's eyes move to the camera, a grin breaks out across his face as he peels himself away from Alexis, walking away from her and towards the camera.

"What did we want? Change. How were we going to get there? Revolution. I don't care if I didn't end your revolution at all. Murray...I couldn't care less about what you were trying to accomplish. I sent the message I personally wanted to send to the entire world. I don't back down from anything. Fights, challenges, heated battles. Anything. Because I'm not here to 'prove my worth' or to 'send a message' no I am here...because this is my home. In the blood and the violence. In the sadism and the massacres. This is where I belong. I want to put my mark on this world. To make it a more disturbing massacre, then when I found it. That's my mark on the world. That is my little sign of destiny."

As he goes to say more, Alexis yanks him back, digging her nails into his wrist as blood pools. With a slow glance down at it he lifts his wrist up, watching the blood fall before Alexis leans foreword, licking it off and grinning up at him. His eyes trail hers, moving up and down before he is pulled into another kiss, a few seconds going by before he is once more free to breathe and speak. 

"Me and Alexis have been doing some talking...and we want to spread our chaos more. We want to fill this entire world with it. I want a stronger challenge. I need more blood and more pain. Clark Duncan...you'll do nicely as an appetizer. Let's see if you are willing to swim with the shark. This water is soaked in blood and misery...and you will have to swim out with all of your might to survive. Crawl through broken glass just to try and prolong the inevitable...because once I hit Room 13...there is no escape for you. You'll drown in your own fear Clark. I will devour you alive and take you with me into the void of the red light. You'll scream. You'll howl in pain and agony...and you'll come out rejuvenated and reforged in the fires of hell itself. Passion and Pain. Lust and Loathing. Blood and Bone."

He laughs aloud as he moves to all fours, crawling to the camera like an animal as his maniacle laughter fills the room. It drowns out the others with its tone, as Alexis moves behind him running her hands along his bare spine as she stares into the camera. With a slow motion of her hand she lifts a finger to her lips, shushing the camera before laying down on top of him, closing her eyes. 

"Let the monster rise!"
Just the beginning...
Post April 7th 2015, 12:58 am by Guest
14 YEARS AGO....
A snowy TV screen is showing the 2001 Super Bowl, as it cuts to a news reporter adjusting his ear piece...

::Newscaster::
Ladies and Gentlemen, we deeply apologize for cutting into tonight's broadcast. However, we have some BREAKING NEWS from the FBI. We now take you there LIVE, for the most up to date information...

A single podium stands in the middle of a stage, bearing the FBI logo. Chattering can be heard, but too much to be deciphered. Flashes begin to go off, as a young woman enters the room from a side door. She walks stiffly with her hands at her side, as she approaches the podium. She clears her throat, adjusting the microphone in front of her before addressing the media...

::FBI Agent::
Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, thank you for joining me. Today makes a triumphant day for the Federal Bureau of Investigations. We have finally caught him! Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, leader of the "Boobie Boy Gang", was captured today. Police say that the Carol City gang trafficked 89 million dollars worth of cocaine throughout 25 cities, and 12 states. Williams was linked to 100 shootings, and 35 murders. The gang is blamed, by Miami Police, for a drug war that killed to establish turf, and retaliate against rivals as it dealt drugs through the 80's and 90's. The gang's favorite method of attack was drive by shootings, which wounded several people. 
All reports are preliminary, but I can tell you that Mr. Williams was apprehended after a long stand-off, and a sub-sequential fire fight with several agencies. While the number of wounded is yet unknown, Mr. Williams is one of the survivors. We will give you more details as we get them. 

There will be no questions at this time. God Bless Miami, and God Bless America!

The FBI agent then swiftly leaves the podium, and heads for the side door as reporters begin hurling questions and accusations of police brutality. She ignores the media, and disappears behind the door...

PRESENT DAY
The same reporter from 2001, now gray in the hair, is sitting behind a desk with a look of disdain on his face. He is shuffling through his papers, and grumbling to himself. Not knowing he is live, he empties a small bottle of whiskey into his coffee cup. After taking a large gulp, he adjusts his tie and clears his throat...

::Newscaster::
Okay...just let me know whe...oh...we're live?! I mean. Of course we're live!

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Well, not so good as it appears. I regret to inform you this evening, that one of America's Most Wanted is now a free man. Yes, ladies and gents. Kenneth "Boobie" Williams, former leader of "The Boobie Boys", was granted parole today from a Florida Department of Corrections facility. 

He was previously serving 25-Life for his role in Miami's deadliest drug war to date. Due to lack of evidence, and a list of disappearing witnesses, Mr. Williams accepted a plea deal in late 2001. After, somehow, being a model inmate...Mr Williams was granted parole just a few hours ago.

The condition of his parole is unknown. However, I think I speak for the rest of Miami...and America...when I say...God help us all. Let's just hope Mr. Williams is now a changed man.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of EAW's newest talents, and one of the Florida Department of Corrections recently released prisoners is lounging on a beach, feet propped up in front of him. Dressed in all white, his gold chain glistens in the Florida sun. A woman appears, and begins to feed him grapes before fanning him off with a branch from a nearby palm tree. The man finishes off his lemonade before handing it to the woman and kissing her hand. She disappears from our scene as the man stretches his arms above his head. From first looks, the man appears to be massive and dominating. He rests one hand behind his head, as he begins to stroke his beard and speak...

::Kenneth "Boobie" Williams::
Ahhh...FREEDOM! EAW won't be the same after this Saturday night...stay tuned...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Tyler Parker
Post April 6th 2015, 11:34 pm by Tyler Parker
Oh boohoo, you think that everyone has something against you? You think that everyone is ignoring your "hard work" that you've been putting in your entire career? You think that everyone are holding you back? No one has anything against you. No one is ignoring your "hard work" that you've been putting in your entire career and I say "hard work" because you haven't been putting in any of that for the past year, let alone your entire career, the one thing you've been putting in is decent but half-assed efforts week in and week out and the only reason your match with Xavier Williams was anything is because of Xavier Williams himself and it just goes to show now that he's the EAW Champion and you're just a contender for my World Heavyweight Championship. No one is holding you back, it's you who's holding yourself back and that's why I tell those like you that they shouldn't be blaming anyone but themselves for their failures. You blame others and not yourself and why is that? Is it because you're that oblivious to everything that you have nothing to do with the failures you've had? Or is it because you're too ashamed of yourself to even admit that what I'm saying is true? You don't even have it in you to admit what you are. You're every one of your failures but not just that? You're not everything you say you are, everything you've claimed yourself to be, everything that you've spoke of. You walk around here pretending to be someone. You walk around here like you have for the past six years pretending you give a damn about anyone, pretending you give a damn about the World Heavyweight Championship and pretending you care about EAW. You only care about yourself. You walk around here and pretend to like everyone in the back, pretend that they're your friends because you want them to pretend like you're something just like you have all these years but at the end of the day? You don't care about this, you don't care about them and you sure as hell don't care about EAW. Why else would you be telling everyone how I screwed you out of being the World Heavyweight Champion? It's after getting your ass handed to you over and over again that you sat down, moping around, feeling sorry for yourself instead of actually doing something about it. You're trying to get others to feel sorry for you too. I don't think anyone feels sorry for you. Even after I humiliated you at Midsummer Massacre and then at Road to Redemption, no one has felt sorry for you, only you have felt anything and you're going to feel that same thing this week on Dynasty and at Grand Rampage.

You know that though. You know you are. You know the worst thing that could happen to you is losing another World title match. It's like you said, you've come too far, worked too hard pretending to be something you aren't to have your shot and then losing it just like that. Isn't that right? You need for them to think you're something, you need for them to think that you're just so honorable and you need for them to think that you're worthy of being the World Heavyweight Champion. You have them think that, you have them think all of that just you can get what you want and you can argue, you can disagree, you can dispute that with me as much as you want but you know that it's true. Because for the past six years? George Copeland has been doing the same thing. Every day for the past six years, it's been the same thing every time he has stepped into the ring and every time he's ever said anything and you want to know why that is? It's not just because he's been pretending to be someone, it's because who he is, is a whiny SOB. That's what he is but he's going to tell you how honorable he is, how worthy he is of being a World Champion because he's been doing this for years like no one else has been doing it for as long as he has if not longer and who are more worthy of being that than he is or ever will be. That's not what he would want you to think though, he wouldn't want you to know that and that's why he's been telling you this and that just so you could believe everything he has to say BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO EAT IT ALL UP, HE WANTS YOU TO CHEER HIM ON IN THE CROWD, HE WANTS YOU TO THINK THAT HE CAN AND HE WILL AND IN DOING ALL OF THAT? YOU'D FEED HIS EGO. YOU'D FEED IT AND KEEP HIM SOMEWHAT RELEVANT JUST LIKE HE WANTED TO BEGIN WITH. That though isn't going to be for much longer because he's going to be irrelevant after Grand Rampage when I defend the World Heavyweight Championship and beat him. I'm going into that match and I do everything I say I'm going to do --- just like I did at King of Elite when I beat Mr. DEDEDE and recaptured the World Heavyweight Championship.

Say I screwed you out of it, tell everyone how undeserving I am to be the World Heavyweight Champion but you know want to know something, Lucian? I didn't screw you out of it and I'm more deserving than you or anyone else in the back is. If you were the World Heavyweight Champion, Dynasty would be the WEAKEST brand in history. Know why? Because while you've been running your mouth these past few months, saying that I shouldn't be the World Heavyweight Champion and trying to tell everyone that all I've done is disgrace it but that's what YOU would have done. YOU would have been doing that if you were the World Heavyweight Champion and I wasn't. I would have to earn my shot at you and do whatever it took to take it from you before you'd disgrace it even more and make it a title that has just been disgraced. You have a chance. The slimiest of chances but a chance nonetheless to actually beat me at Grand Rampage. As much as I wouldn't want to admit it, you're going to be an obstacle I'm going to have to overcome but you're an obstacle that I've overcome before and an obstacle that I'm going to overcome again in just two weeks. You're more of a challenge for me though than you were before. It could just be because you beat Xavier Williams at Reckless Wiring but you were right when you said that no one is going to remember that because they're only going to remember him cashing in, in the EAW Championship match and capturing it. Your win over him is going to be overshadowed by his cash in and at Grand Rampage, you're not going to do anything that you say you're going to do and you're going to be overshadowed once again by me. I know though that there's a chance you could beat me and even if it's very slim, you're not going to beat me, I'm not going to let that happen. Not with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Because after I lost it once, I knew that I was going to take it back and that was why for months I was saying I would even while I was the National Extreme Champion. I took it back just a few months ago and like I've said before and like I'm going to say to you and anyone else who wants to challenge me, I'm not losing it any time soon. This title belongs to someone who has passion for this business, someone who's only ever wanted it and someone who's going to make sure that it stays with them. I'm that someone. You've been saying that you can and you will but you know what I have to say to that? You can't and you won't.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post April 6th 2015, 9:57 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Tiberius Jones and Joseph Anubis are seen in an underground location where Tiberius is taking quick jabs at a punching bag, and while his movements are swift and with strong striking force, as expected of a well-toned man such as himself, he however obnoxiously goes too far with his self-indulgence of feeding his own ego and making noises in the background such as “yeah”, -roaring noises- and “I’m the best” like one of those people in the gym who feel the need to make sure everyone knows their exercising despite being at the gym, just because their blowhards. Anubis stands closer to the camera, speaking.

Anubis: We live in an era of society where people feel a great need to remind one another of what they deserve and what was simply granted to them through chance and other means of pure circumstance over merit.

What is it that those Tumblr folk, those social justice warriors, say these days? Oh right.

“Check your privilege.” That’s the phrase.

Jones stops striking and turns to the camera interrupting.

TJ: But he ain’t talking white boys, patriarchy and heterosexuals.

He goes back to his strikes while still being obnoxious about it while Anubis continues.

Anubis: And I refuse to use to utter the words “cis” anything with serious cause. I’m taking that overused and over the top phrase and applying it to something all the more relevant, something that I note applies to EAW today while I observe with these judging eyes of mine the people across the roster. Both young and old, you spoiled folk.

Christopher Corrupt has spent weeks trying to duck and dodge a man he has already defeated, a man he has retained his championship against numerous times, and finally on the last Dynasty he succeeded in making sure that man will never receive a title shot as long as he is champion.  You’d think by how ungrateful and insufferable as he was, that it was a great torture for Corrupt to be gift wrapped an opponent he already had the number of. The question is, what is Christopher going to do now that he isn’t going to face Aren and TLA each and every single week, and instead he’ll have to face a man who on the big stage beat him for the world to see? See Christopher, you had no idea how good you had it with Sebastian throwing you the same prey each week instead of the man who has proven to be your predator!

As for Tyler Parker? You act as if you could have had some sort of legitimate gripe with my client? You want to create this fantasy of what occurred at Reckless Wiring where you were somehow going to leave champion without Tiberius Jones? Tyler your tongue may say whatever it wants, but any eye that laid sight to the tape would have relayed the information to one’s brain of what really went down.  The tape of Reckless Wiring clearly shows Tyler Parker down and unconscious while a standing Jacob Senn is attacked by my client, set up onto the Jaqqum Tree, had Senn’s brains splattered onto the steel steps, my client waking up the referee, my client placing Tyler Parker on top of Jacob Senn and even after the bell rang after the three count the world championship had to be DRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEED across the STIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL knocked out Tyler Parker. Any brain would be able to tell, Senn waking up the referee and pinning Tyler Parker would have taken only a fraction of the time my client took to deliver his beat down while Tyler Parker remained counting sheep!

Understand that people make the distinction between rights and privilege, through your immense skill and talent you had the right to be world champion because you bested opponent after opponent on your own Tyler, but that all changed at Reckless Wiring. You from Reckless Wiring onward are under privilege to be world champion! Privilege given to you by my client, the brazen beast, the komodo dragon, the rogue element!

In fact, you’re all privileged to even step in the ring and have your names etched in the annals of time by being in the same ring with a man with such a monolithic future!

Jones takes that as his cue and turns to the camera with a wide smarmy grin on his face.

TJ: That’s right.

And if Senn’s looking for me, Tyler, then Senn’s looking to bleed, because in place of tricks, a rogue’s always got a few knifes hidden up his sleeves. Some say don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time, but I say a man just needs the right plan.

I find it interesting that you show Senn so much respect, after all, he did spit in your face, talk trash about you for months even before he was your contender and acted like he owned all of Dynasty since he came here. Apart of me, though I did it for my own reasons, felt a certain twinge of justice being on my side. I even feel it now.

Or is it honor that is on my side?  I can never tell with Lucian with the whole man of honour who betrays his honour but still a man of honour shtick he has going, but I can tell when his fist closes so do many opposing flapping gums and that’s all that matters.

Life is not about not having privilege, it’s about counting those blessings and not taking it for granted. See me?

Look at all this privilege I got.

I’ve got the style that plain as white bread Corrupt will never have.

I’m so slick and got this game on lock so much that Cleopatra, Kevin Devastation and Sebastian haven’t been able to hold me back for long before I pulled a trick out of my hat that got them one by one all shook.

And for this week? I got the big bad Samoan superman at my side as we walk through this dark alley, and to me it’s plain to see which team people ought to bet on when it comes to who is going to walk out still standing. For all that, I’m blessed.

Anubis: By Mother Earth.

Screen fades to black.
Venom
Post April 6th 2015, 9:46 pm by Venom
When making the best of opportunities, you must first learn how to defeat the adversity that tries to prevent you from the success that comes with making good use of those opportunities.

With the Grand Rampage right around the corner, people are scrambling around, trying to figure out ways that can increase their chances of winning. Some try to befriend others so that the possible alliance could pop up here and there. But in this case, each other is trying to establish their argument as to why they're going to win by earning victories that not only make them look stronger but that make them feel stronger as well. In this scenario, we have four individuals who have many of those who believe that they are the favorites. And they all happen to be in the same match. It doesn't get any more exciting than that. But the other two in the match, Nick Angel and I are probably being viewed as those who are in the way and ruining the entertainment others hope to have from watching this upcoming match. That happens when you agree to help an individual who is not yourself win something as big as the Grand Rampage. But that patience will pay off in due time for us, the problem is that people just don't expect it.

This match features both those wanting to get to the top of the mountain, and those who want to be there once again. Alex Anderson, Ventura, and Devan Dubian have all attempted to conquer the adversity that has prevented them from being World Champions thus far in their career. On the other hand, Brian Daniels has been there, but due to his own incompetence, it didn't end so well. So we all have something to prove, don't we? Nick and I want to do the thing we've been trying to do for two years. The very thing that should have been evident long ago, that we aren't lackeys who cling to who in a better position than us for relevance. Alex and Dubian, you two have had your fair share of issues in your careers. You guys have always opposed all oppositions that present themselves before you and accepted their challenge with open arms. Sometimes you guys emerge victorious, and sometimes you haven't. Showdown is a place to prove yourself right now. A place to refine your argument that you use to prove to others as to why you will win the Grand Rampage. You two have been at this for years and ultimately, you two have made little to no progress. Ventura has come closer to the world title than you two have in a near combined decade of experience. He won the Grand Rampage and stood at the Pinnacle of this company, and at that moment he proved why he would one day why he would be world champion. A series of unfortunate events has delayed when that day will come, but recent events have indicated history will soon repeat itself.  When that history does happen to repeat itself, the climb you two are making to the top will once again be blocked, forcing you two to find yet another path to the top. Showdown is where realization sets in for the two of you, and will be the first time you two truly come to question if whether your ambitions are in the right place.

Brian Daniels, you have been closer than the rest of us in this match as you have actually won many desire to be their ideal outcome of winning the Grand Rampage, eventually winning a world championship too. Your first run at the top didn't conclude the way you would have desired, did it? With your departure happening soon after you won the World Heavyweight Championship, you never truly had the opportunity to enjoy the experience, giving you perhaps an even stronger desire to win the Grand Rampage than that of your partners. But your own demise in your original run as champion was strongly due to you either not being ready, or simply not being good enough to begin with. You're above guys like Nick and I in this company, that's evident, but who's to say those in The Holy Brigades won't surpass you and all achieve what you want before you ever do again? My affiliation with Ventura and Nick Angel isn't me hiding behind others, it's what is and was best for me. My ideal future is to be at the top of this company with those very men who deserve it as well. Unlike many of individuals in this company, I don't partially perceive possibilities, I perceive every possibility and outcome that can come with a particular course of action of mine. Some are good and some are bad. I simply choose to ensure that they are good.

We are all responsible for our own futures to an extent, but we have to be willing to take action and adjust that future to be more like our ideal desires. Only then can we have a better chance of making those ideals a reality. The three of you all have weaknesses, it's just up to use to discover and exploit them. That is one way of defeating adversity.
Vanessa Holiday
Post April 6th 2015, 8:52 pm by Vanessa Holiday
The Camera closes in on my face as I stare into the vast camera lenses, my hair in it's usual straight form as my legs are crossed, the left leg over right, my tight blue jeans fitting my natural hips and the white wife beater gracing my chest.

"So, here I sit, of course, as a brand new Vixen. You think that just because I'm new that you can just dust me off? You're so, incredibly wrong. None of you know me, so, I'll take the pleasure of introducing myself. I'm Maria Gonzales. The most vicious, brutal woman to ever step foot inside of a EAW ring. Now, it's understandable that you have no proof yet to believe me; however, when I go against Melissa Lopez on Friday, I will gladly show you who is the best. See, here's the thing; I really don't understand why I'm put inside of the ring with a...model! I mean, she walks around in these 9 inch heels, thinking that she is the best thing to ever step inside a ring...but she's wrong. She has no clue who this vicious bitch next door is. And I can promise everyone watching that this Friday, I will come on top."

I shake my head and let out a laugh, looking down and back up.

"I grew up in the hood, y'know? So I've got this fire inside of me, that can only be made better when I tear the hair out of the head of a Vixen. Hell, any wrestler, a matter of fact! So don't this is a personalized message for you, Melissa! Oh honey, no no! This is to every single wrestler on the roster. I'm gonna be the biggest, greatest, most sexiest thing to ever grace the sight of EAW fans and employees. And if you get in my way-"

I shake my head, a sarcastic look on my face as I pretend to gasp.

"Well, I guess that I'll just have to take you down."

My face turns more serious and I slow my speech to emphasis the meaning of my words. I relax once more from my stiff posture as the back of the chair touches my skin once more. I smirk as the camera fades to black.
Post April 6th 2015, 6:34 pm by Guest
CAN I HAVE YOUR FULL, UNDIVIDED ATTENTION PLEASE. BOW DOWN. THE PRINCE IS PRESENT.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Warnin10
LVCIAN
Post April 6th 2015, 5:13 pm by LVCIAN
Time and time again my enemies have joined forces to hinder the fruition of my hard work. Their attempts at making my life a living hell have not been futile. There have been moments where I almost surrendered, they tried to break me on so many occasions and they were almost successful - ALMOST. They almost got what they wanted, but they didn't. One by one, they didn't get what they wanted... They got what they DESERVED and that was the ass whooping of a lifetime. Xavier Williams is a champion now and nobody will probably ever remember what I did to him, but he will never forget the events that transpired during our match at Reckless Wiring, he will never forget all the damaged I inflicted upon him. That is something I can guarantee you. Because every single day of his life, in the morning when he wakes up? In the evening when he goes to sleep? the PAIN will remember him of everything I did to him. Xavier Williams learned the lesson. But there is someone who evidently hasn't. And that someone is Tyler Parker. The current World Heavyweight Champion. It must feel amazing, huh, Scrappy? To be the man everyone wants to be. To be the man everyone looks up to. I hope you haven't gotten used to that feeling because unfortunately for you at Grand Rampage I CAN and I WILL take that title from you.  That's what I have been waiting for not since you won the belt, but since I joined this company. I can give you a million reasons why the wait is finally over and zero reasons why I am going to keep waiting. The wait is over, Scrappy. Your days as champion are numbered. I'm going to have that belt strapped around my waist one way or the other. I always find a way. I have suffered losses that seemed irreparable. Losses a lot of people  thought I would never come back from. I proved them wrong time and time again. More times than I can actually count. Even if I lose to you? At Grand Rampage I will RISE. Hold me back or not, underrated, overrated or not rated at all, liked or not liked, I WILL RISE! You can't and you won't stop me, not even 29 other men could..  I don't think or expect you or anybody to praise me. I do expect everyone to show me some respect though. Even if you don't want to give me the respect I deserve, you can't deny I have fought for it like a madman.  You can't deny I have worked my ass off to rectify all of my mistakes, to be perceived as something more than a failure. Ever since I came back to this company I have been working harder than anybody on the roster has. If you still think I am not worthy of holding a world title after everything I have done, after everything I have been through in the past twelve months, hell, in the past six years of my career then I don't know what the word "worthy" means to you.

It's funny, you know? My opponents always bring up the fact I lost to Y2Impact years ago, but they don't ever seem to acknowledge the fact I am ARGUABLY the most improved professional wrestler to ever grace this company with his presence. It's all good, after Grand Rampage I won't be remembered as the guy who fought in the first ever Answers World Championship match and lost, I won't be remembered as the man who tried to end Tyler Parker's reign and was unsuccessful. I will be remembered as the man that despite everything he went through, ultimately managed to RISE. I failed like a million times and to be quite honest I am glad I did. Because every time I lost a battle I learned something new. And now my knowledge is my most powerful weapon as well as my fist and I will utilize it to my advantage in a  heartbeat to win THE war. Maybe you will make me eat my words and beat me. I have plenty of superman punches, plenty of spears for you for this week, the next one and the one after that. I got enough to hit you with till' kingdom come, Scrappy. I'm not meant to be a world champion.. I was told I wasn't meant to be a pro wrestler. I was told I wasn't meant to be champion. I was told I wasn't meant to headline shows. I was told I wasn't meant to tangle with the best.  I silenced the voices that said I couldn't and I proved them that not only I could, but that I would. I've made a career out of proving people wrong. You want me to give up the fight, but I won't. There is no way in hell I am giving up. The only way you will get rid of me is by running me over with a truck. I had the chance to give up just like Eddie Mack did. I could've ended everything and be known as a failure until the end of times, but I didn't give up. I continued fighting, I continued battling adversity. And  I overcame it. You have this misconception of myself. You think I am actually like Eddie Mack. Well, I got some bad news for you.. I AM NOT. I'm not like anyone you have ever faced before, I am not like anyone you have ever been acquainted with.  I'm superior to all of them and I am superior to YOU. That's a bold statement, I know. I'm not being cocky, I am just confident in my skills and ability. More than I have ever been in my entire career and  YOU WON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME, TYLER PARKER. You can break my bones, make me bleed, but YOU CAN'T MAKE ME QUIT. You can insult me as much as you'd like, say I am this, say i am that. Go ahead and try to take everything from me, but I assure you this, Tyler, YOU WON'T EVER TAKE MY PRIDE.

This week we step foot inside the same ring for the first time in a long time. Christopher Corrupt will be on your side, the living, breathing embodiment of everything I detest, everything I am against. Tiberius Jones will be on mine and frankly I wish he wasn't because I really, really want Tyler Parker in that ring for myself. I guess I will have to wait until Grand Rampage. I never wanted to kick somebody's ass like I want to kick yours, Tyler Parker. I have to be patient and I have to do everything in my power so that Jones and myself can coexist together as a team and achieve a victory for ourselves. Corrupt, I have a message for you. The last time we were inside a ring I dominated you in a way nobody ever has before. I beat you in a decisive manner. I'm not going to lie though, you did everything you could to beat me and I respect that, I respect your resilience. You endured until the end. Look at you, you're National Elite Champion now. That's great for you, you deserve that title belt. That doesn't change the fact you are a man who prides himself in being corrupt. I don't like what you represent, I never did and I never will. This match is really important to me. Perhaps to Tyler this is just another tag team match, but to me this match represents an opportunity. An opportunity to gain momentum, an opportunity to obtain advantage over my adversaries. I feel like it's kind of essential I win this match. For the two of us, Tiberius. We've never been on the same side or opposite sides for that matter, but I have seen first hand what you are capable of. I know who you are and what you are willing to do to be victorious and I HOPE what you are willing to do this Friday is absolutely anything because that is what will take for us to emerge victorious considering who our opponents are. It won't be a walk in the park. I never said it would. Tyler and Corrupt are both amazingly gifted, they are incredible competitors, but we can and we will prove we are better than they are. If you two disagree? Go ahead and try to prove us wrong nobody is stopping you, but I warn you.. you will regret it.
Post April 6th 2015, 2:46 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen sitting in a room, she has a hair brush in her hand and she is smiling**

Do I have an obsession? Can I explain my actions from Showdown, no (Maddie laughs to herself) There is nothing to explain. I went to apologize and Cherish brutality attacked me, totally uncalled for. Now to answer the question on everyone's mind, am do I have an "obsession" with Cherish? Yes but not in a weird way or anything, its just how friends are you know? (Maddie sniffs the hair brush that she is holding) Oh my god you guys, so at Showdown I found Cherish's hairbrush and it has the smell of her hair on it! (Maddie sniffs the brush again) Oh my god it smells so good. I need to get what type of Shampoo or Conditioner she uses! So to answer everyone's question yes I am obsessed with her, but not in a bad creepy way. In a sane normal friend type of way! Cherish and I are strong friends, we may have our differences every now and again but nothing can break our strong bond! She may have attacked me (Maddie again laughs to herself) but we are and will always be friends! So next week at Showdown I will be wrestling Alexis! This will be the first time that the two of us will be in the ring together and I am certainly looking forward to it, I always enjoy getting in the ring for the first time with a new opponent. It's like opening a gift on Christmas morning you never know what your going to get! And as you guys know I am always looking to make new friends so Alexis I look forward to hopefully a new friendship as well! Ohhhh my god I forgot to show you my socks, Cherish... gave them to me, (camera zooms in on the socks) Aren't they cute, well anything Cherish has is cute. I want to be just like Cherish, shes beautiful, funny, talented, has a good fashion sense and is a strong independent woman. What girl wouldn't want to be like her? She like myself are great role modals for young woman! She is just perfect to me (Maddie smiles) But yeah looking forward to wrestling with Alexis should be fun. See you all at Showdown!  Bye my 

**Maddie hugs the camera and then is seen sniffing the hairbrush again before the camera fades**
TLA
Post April 6th 2015, 1:40 pm by TLA
HATE

by King Mustafa

PROLOGUE

Mustafa: Did you forget about Mustafa’s wise self young ones? Do not worry friends… for Mustafa has always been with you. 

~The golden kufi worn by King Mustafa is seen from behind as he sits on a wooden chair. Mustafa whips his arms out to his sides back and forth seemingly frantic in his movements.~

Mustafa: You have come to Mustafa for another story yes? Well friends today is a very special day and you have certainly come to the right person. Mustafa is a storyteller of many tales. Of comedy. Of tragedy. Of dramatics. Today Mustafa wishes to tell a story of failure. That is not to say that Mustafa wishes to bring you down with such negativity. Quite the contrary! Mustafa has planned such redemption that has never been told by the lips of one so royal as Mustafa. Indeed oh indeed there is nothing so poisonous to Mustafa as failure and thus this story has been born of that rawest of emotions. HATRED. Let Mustafa tell you a story about his own, intense, all consuming hate that you may even come to learn the futility of life itself.

~Mustafa stops moving his arms for a minute as he glances towards a large standing mirror ominously placed in the corner of the small room. Mustafa cannot see himself in the mirror as the small orange light flickering on the wooden ceiling casts little light upon his surroundings.~

Mustafa: The question that Mustafa must first discuss with kind friends is just whose failure is Mustafa to discuss? Certainly not Mustafa’s for his perfection is rivaled only by his kind friends who Mustafa believes he must not insult despite desperately wishing to. Oh Mustafa must be kind in this instance. TLA is of course a good candidate for this. Mustafa’s Rope his beloved Pantera Negra has strayed so far past the course of redemption Mustafa simply doesn’t feel this story has much merit. Of course, Mustafa is known for his course correction and his surprising ability to fix that which has been broken. In time we will see, and we will know of Mustafa’s miracles and his Pride… of course was never in question. Watch even now as TLA’s mind unravels from once sane to hanging on by a single thread, a thread which Mustafa has of course held in his very hands since the very beginning of it all.

~Mustafa slowly raises up an arm towards the ceiling nearly hitting the light above him as a silver needle is seen attached to a thread shining golden in the flickering light.~

Mustafa: Whose failure is Mustafa to speak of? Montell Smooth was undeniably successful this past week on Mustafa’s own criteria. A victory over GI Styles? An absolute destruction of Mustafa’s Pride? Indeed oh indeed Mustafa cannot question the absolute destruction Montell Smooth has wrought upon Dynasty. What an absolutely stellar show! Mustafa certainly enjoyed it and yet at the same time HATED it. For who is Mustafa to celebrate his own kind friends’ failures? But then… Mustafa has answered his own question hasn’t he? It is only Mustafa’s friends’ failures that he must not celebrate… too much. It is indeed GI Styles’ failure which he must rejoice in! Mustafa has found the light at the end of the tunnel and dances upon the raw joy that GI Styles’ loss has given him! 

~The orange light suddenly shines with an intensity that illuminates the entire room. Colorful portraits and works of art are seen hanging from the walls as various handwritten books litter the floor. Mustafa looks towards the mirror as the light once again dims.~

Mustafa: Indeed Montell Smooth you have both pleased and angered Mustafa. Mustafa dislikes being confused. He HATES it, and he HATES you! Mustafa shall make you pay in due time. As for another Mustafa’s gaze has set upon… do not worry mentally insane one. GI Styles, Mustafa does not hate you. In fact, Mustafa respects you for dealing with such illness in a kind and rational manner. Mustafa considers your doctor, caring and reasonable Eddie Hawke as a good friend. Therefore, you must imagine how hard it is for Mustafa to speak of his good friends’ patient’s failures in such a way that brings him so much happiness. Yet honest Mustafa must persevere where stronger men may have faltered. You see Mustafa has before considered himself as a doctor of sorts…

~Mustafa gazes behind him at the wall where a number of decorated masks hang on the wall. Some masks are nearly as large as Mustafa himself as they gaze out across the room with jagged teeth and fire around the darkened eye sockets.~

Mustafa: But Eddie Hawke is clearly doing such a great job that Mustafa need not interfere with the medical process. No, it has fallen to Mustafa to not fix GI Styles, but rather write a story. A story of his failure, a story of the inevitability that will come when he faces off against Mustafa. For once alone, TLA was not enough, but with Mustafa… anything is possible! 

~A loud clatter is heard from behind as one of the masks falls off the wall revealing Mustafa’s face peering through the wall behind it. Mustafa smiles wide as he begins to laugh.~

???: It is time for redemption to begin! For you GI Styles, or for another? Is it time for Mustafa to grant a miracle to young TLA or is it time for GI Styles to once again make the good doctor proud? Mustafa laments that you are already on such a road to redemption, but Mustafa most certainly questions whether or not it is futile. Mustafa questions whether a cancer patient should fight for life, and he questions whether GI Styles should fight to regain what he once had in his glorious reign. Come now GI, we have both been wronged by one Montell Smooth, a man who Mustafa certainly wished to call brother, but now must call worthy rival. It is time GI Styles, for Mustafa to test you in a way that only he can. It is time to see if Eddie Hawke has prepared you to defeat TLA a second time, this under different circumstances than before. A tougher challenge, a trying time, and a tense situation where if Carlos Rosso had any respect for you at all, would steer clear of. Mustafa does not wish to overcomplicate this with Carlos Rosso but will not hesitate to uncomplicate it should that action become necessary. No Carlos, you are not part of this story, this is GI Styles’ redemption. This is Mustafa’s test and any corrupting variables will render it inconclusive. Now unlike Eddie Hawke, Mustafa is not a man of science, but a man of god. So be wary Carlos Rosso, unless you wish Allah’s wrath upon you and your household. GI Styles, Mustafa will redeem someone whether you fail or you do not, as Mustafa can never actually fail on his own good self, for if you fall GI Styles, Mustafa’s miracle to redeem his own good friend TLA will be told across the vast labyrinth of time as are all of Mustafa's grand deeds.

~The man wearing the golden kufi stands up from the wooden chair dropping a hand sewn doll as he walks over to the mirror. He looks in at the reflection and sees the face of TLA staring back at him.~

“TLA”: Now the story begins, as it always does... with Mustafa.

~Somewhere in the distance, Steroid Dawg howls at the moon.~
Post April 6th 2015, 12:47 pm by Guest
Once Showdown’s doors closed for the evening, producing yet another splendid episode for the viewers at home and in the Ziggo Dome, the scene was taken backstage where the Elitists and Vixens were seen packing up and getting into their vehicles and trailers, heading back to their hotel to regroup and a few to celebrate. Among them was one of EAW’s rising stars, The Jesus Freak Carlos Cruz, loading his 2015 Corvette Stingray Coupé’s trunk with his luggage. He was unaware of the camera fastly approaching him, the look in his eyes displaying he was in another world, maybe still meditating on what occurred to him earlier in the night. As the camera was one step away from The Descended Saint, Carlos slammed his trunk shut tight, making his way to the driver’s seat.

Cameraman:
Excuse me Carlos, do you mind if I can take a few minutes of your time?

Carlos:
Sure, what’s up?

Cameraman:
Well tonight you were given a major opportunity to be booked in the upcoming free-per-view Grand Rampage, getting a chance to face off against The Savage Ryans for the EAW Tag Team Titles. However, you would first have to go through RAGNAROK’s latest recruits, Matt Miles and Aren Mstislav in a number one contender’s match. And your partner for that huge match, a man who handed you your first loss in EAW since your return…….Jacob Steele. Can I have your thoughts?

Carlos’ friendly demeanor quickly poofed into thin air, putting away his car’s keys in his back pocket, carefully planning out on how he would address the question. When Carlos first saw Damien Murrow make his way on the top of the ramp, Carlos thought he had a major announcement for him only, not him and Jacob. Carlos had nothing but respect for The Light Incarnate, but the fact that his first loss since returning to The Land of Elite was by the hands of Jacob, Carlos couldn't help but feel uncomfortable standing in the same place with him. The Bronx native also somehow felt that Steele felt the same way about him. And when Murrow announced that he and Steele would be tagging together for a chance at gold and appearing on the upcoming free-per-view, Carlos bit his tongue from saying anything negative about it.

Carlos:
Miles and Aren are in a world of hurt coming Saturday. I was burning with rage after finding out I was kept off Reckless Wiring’s card. I so wanted to make a bigger impact this time around in EAW, only to find out I had to stay in my hotel and then in my dressing room. I won’t let it happen a second time. If I have to go against Miles and Aren on my own to make sure I get on Grand Rampage’s card, I will. I’m hungry to-

Cameraman:
But you won’t have to go against Miles and Aren on your own. Jacob Steele has been announced to be your partner for the evening, and possibly for the match at Grand Rampage if you two find a way to cope with one another and claim victory in two bouts. Can you?

The mention of Steele’s name simply burned a hole in Carlos’ head, making him clench his jaw and fists in irritation, wondering what he did wrong to get pinned by The Light Incarnate. What Cruz despised the most was being a sore loser. Yes he knew he was highly competitive, but sometimes it was too difficult for him to let go of a loss, at times finding himself yet again challenging the guy/gal who beat him, while going over his faults. Carlos didn't hate Jacob at all, just the fact he lost to him ending his proud winning streak.

Carlos:
We’re going to find out on the eleventh. Jacob has returned with a scorching flame down in his pit, wanting to make this time in EAW the most memorable and achieving he’s ever had. We both know we only have a few weeks before Grand Rampage, a night that begins everyone’s road to Pain for Pride. There might be some tension between Steele and I. But we both know who are our real enemies are at the moment. RAGNAROK stands in the way of us becoming possibly the next tag team champions of EAW. And we need to dispose of them with one mindset.

Cameraman:
If you and Steele aren't able to pull off the victory, how would you feel being kept of yet another free-per-view? Would you blame Steele, and if so what would be next for The Jesus Freak?

Not wanting to think about defeat, especially knowing the consequences if he and Jacob weren't able to capture victory next Saturday, Carlos simply looked the other way towards the exit of the arena. He inhaled deeply through his nostrils, nibbling on his bottom lip trying not to imagine another night out of the ring during a major night in EAW. Carlos started fiddling with his keys in his pocket, cringing at the thought of he or Steele getting defeated in Kraków, Poland where the stakes were high. Really needing some time to plan out his strategy, with or without Jacob, Carlos started heading to the driver’s door, pulling it open and stepping into it.

Cameraman:
Carlos, if you and Steele aren't able to pull off the victory, how would you feel being kept of yet another free-per-view? Would you blame Steele, and if so what would be next for The Jesus Freak?

Before Cruz could shut the front door close, he paused to stare ahead into blank space, maybe fighting between two answers for each question.

Carlos:
I can’t answer any of those questions now. I promised The Jesus Freaks and True Warriors that I would get booked for Grand Rampage. And I intend on keeping my promise. See you next week.

Shutting the door closed, Carlos placed his key into the car’s ignition, starting up and the car and driving out of Ziggo Dome, leaving many questioning his loyalty and commitment to his tag match next week on Showdown.
Montell Smooth
Post April 6th 2015, 11:22 am by Montell Smooth
I was wrong, I thought I was the last of a dying breed. I thought in an era filled with boring monologists, I thought I was the only one who didn't come out here, cut a 3 hour long promo, boring all the people watching at home. I was wrong, I'm one of the two left in this dying breed. Vance Tybull, you are not a boring monologist. Although you still walk out, and you still talk and run your mouth for 3 hours, you're not a boring monologist. You're just a monologist. It's not boring when someone comes out for 3 hours kissing my ass. That's not boring, I love that. Dynasty should be a showed filled with segments of people kissing my ass, forget me guys, that right there would make wrestling cool. 

I'm not threatened by anything you say Vance Tybull. It's easy to come out and kiss my ass for an hour, it's easy to come out and say I'm not going to win the Grand Rampage for an hour, and it's easy to come out and make movie references saying you're the plane that's going to finally take down King Kong. It's easy to run your mouth in front of a camera, but it's not easy to go one on one with Montell Smooth in the middle of the ring. Vance Tybull, I said it earlier, I respect you, I think you have talent, I think you have potential, but this Friday on Dynasty you bit off more than you can chew. It's easy to run your mouth in front of that camera, because the production crew isn't going to kick your ass. Say it to my face on Dynasty, and I'll kick your ass. 

Vance Tybull, I think you are going to have a bright future here in EAW. I think you could very well be the future of Dynasty. A very distant future, because Montell Smooth is the past, the present, and the future of Dynasty and all of EAW. You're not in the ring with Brian Adonis, Christopher Corrupt or Hunter Spearing any more. You are stepping into the ring with the most charismatic, talented individual to ever step foot inside an Elite Answers Wrestling ring. You are stepping into the ring with, The Alpha Male, The Epitome of Perfection, The Essence of Excellence, Montell Smooth. 

Although I respect your confidence, I respect your belief, I respect your faith in yourself, at some point Vance Tybull, you need to let reality sink in. You might be one of the most talented rookies, you might be the future of Dynasty, you might go on to be a first ballot EAW Hall of Famer, but I'm out of your league. You can enjoy fighting for a shot at the National Extreme Championship, enjoy trying to gain entry into the 24/7 battle royal at Pain for Pride, because you are not winning the Grand Rampage. I am. I am winning the Grand Rampage and then at Pain for Pride I am winning the EAW World Heavyweight Championship. Vancy Tybull this Friday, you will feel................

The POOOOOUUUUUUUNNNNNNCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
Post April 6th 2015, 9:32 am by Guest
OOC: s/o to me for being an idiot and forgetting to log out of his WMW account before posting this the first time. 

Dynasty 4/10/15 – Promo #1

Vance: With each great opportunity is presented a great challenge. Just like a number of weeks ago I was presented with an opportunity to prove myself alongside the now EAW Champion, Xavier Williams. The challenge ended up being getting Christopher Corrupt to even participate in the match, and he ended up walking out on his partner. Just like two weeks ago when Hunter Spearing gave me a great challenge, and the opportunity was to finally stand-out. Just like this past Friday on Dynasty when the opportunity was to qualify for the Grand Rampage!

But… where was the challenge? Brian Adonis, I’ve already paid you enough attention, but I will give you a few words in parting. I hope your loss to me serves as a wake-up call. I hope it serves as a wake-up call to everybody on Dynasty who thinks I’m just another rookie among the pack, as well. I’m not here to be just another guy on the card. I’m here to be the guy on the card everybody is talking about.

The Grand Rampage is without a doubt the biggest opportunity I’ve received thus far here in EAW – as well as the biggest challenge - and I plan on taking full advantage. But circumstances have forced me to put that on the backburner. Don’t worry, this coming week I will have plenty to say in regards to that, because I have requested of Sebastian Monroe some time to speak my mind, and he so graciously granted it. But this coming week in Santiago, I have my biggest opportunity to date, and my biggest challenge. I have my work cut out for me, to say the least. We’re talking one of the people who built this place. We’re talking about a headlining name from EAW’s early years. We’re talking about a former World Champion. We’re talking about The Alpha Male! We’re talking about Montell Smooth, damn it!

Montell, let me start off by saying this. I respect you. I’ve been absolutely salivating at the chance to square off in the ring against you since your return! I’m very glad you respect me and I’m very glad that you consider me the only competition you’ve been given besides Tyler Parker. It means a lot coming from a legend such as yourself. If I’m being completely honest, it’s the intensity of Montell Smooth that helped inspire the intensity of Vance Tybull while he was still in high school, although I’d say we’re both pretty different past that.

But here’s where our ideologies part ways. Here’s where you’ve managed to actually piss me off. Because you seem to think that you’ve already won. You seem to think you’ve already beaten me when the match hasn’t even happened yet. You called my past opponents chimps compared to you, but in reality you’re just like them! You make the same mistakes as they do because even though you say your focus is on me, you are still making a giant oversight. With me? Victory is never a sure thing.

Whenever I say I’m going to win the Grand Rampage and headline Pride for Pain? That’s a guarantee. Not a guarantee that it will happen this year… no it’s a guarantee that I will not stop until that’s what I’ve done. I don’t care if it’s Pride for Pain eight, nine, ten, eleven, or fifty. I cannot and I will not be stopped until that’s what I’ve accomplished.

But I’m also realistic. I’m realistic in the sense that you aren’t. You’ve been running around EAW shouting to the entire world “Hey everybody, I’m going to win the Grand Rampage THIS YEAR, it’s definitely going to happen!” Oh is it? Montell, I don’t know if you realized this, but all you have to do is be dumped over the top rope to lose, and you have to outlast twenty-nine other men to win! That’s a game of chance! All it would take is a few guys to gang up on you Montell and you’re done. Montell, you may think you’re going to win, but Vance Tybull doesn’t stake his bets to an unstable horse. 

But that’s the thing, Montell. You’re staking your bets to unstable horses. You’re putting everything you have on winning this Grand Rampage. You’re putting everything on you definitely coming out the victor on Friday. I realize I’m probably not actually going to win the Grand Rampage, but that’s not even why I wanted to enter that match in the first place. But you know what? When I lose I will do exactly as you said and brush myself off and keep moving forward. 

But what happens when you lose? I think I have an idea because the first week after your return, you proclaimed to the entire world that you were going to reclaim your once-held crown in short order but… you lost to Tyler Parker, didn’t you? And ever since then, you’ve been going on and on and on about how you’re winning the Grand Rampage. You’re going to headline Pride for Pain and become a World Champion again, except with each consecutive time you’ve let it pass out of your lips, there’s been a shred of doubt in your words that has been growing. To me, it doesn’t seem like you’re trying to convince everybody else… to me it seems like you’re trying to convince yourself.

That’s right, ever since you lost to the World Heavyweight Champion you’ve been trying to convince yourself you really do still have what it takes. And sure, a win over GI Styles shows that you definitely belong here in EAW, but that win alone isn’t enough to show you belong in the upper echelon anymore. You’ve made guys like A-Will and Maxwell Dachs feel the Pounce, but you still only focus on your claims to being destined to win the Grand Rampage. You’ve thought about it so much you’ve come up with a million and a half witty little lines about why you’re going to win the Grand Rampage but you’ve even admitted it yourself that you don’t train or watch tape.

Here’s some wit for you, Montell, to break up my “boring monologues.” If you’re King Kong then I’m the airplane that finally brings you down off the Empire State building and crashing back down to reality. If you’re the King of the Serengeti then I’m the Big Bad Wolf who shows up and starts a riot - as Riot Makers tend to do - upsets the established order and huffs and puffs the entire damn jungle down on top of you! You may be the Alpha Male, but I’m the son of the Alpha Wolf, and that means that title is mine to inherit. 

I hope you start watching tape of my matches. I hope you see the look in my eyes when I faced my opponents, because it’s unlike any other you’ve ever seen. Montell when you look at me, you won’t see just another rookie with a bright future. You’re going to bear witness to a man who is undoubtedly EAW’s very savage future. You are going to realize that while you may be able to pin my shoulders to the mat for a handful of seconds, you certainly won’t be able to say you made it out without a few battle scars. You’re damn right I’m going to be looking to knock one out of the park; your head to be exact. But more than anything out of this week, I want to see the look in YOUR eyes after losing to a rookie.
The Elite-Lord
Post April 5th 2015, 11:31 pm by The Elite-Lord
There is much to get into, much to discuss - but the time for discussion is to be played out on a different day from today. The last time Lannister had spoken to his kingdom, Norman Hellion was still apart of his RAGNAROK affiliation, and Diamond Cage was still the EAW Champion. Much changes in a course of a month - but what a revolving door this industry has become. But there is a time to play out the psyche of the course of action throughout the entire landscape. But it is the former Answers World Champion that Lannister wishes to focus upon. A champion once crowned, losing what was once considered his, to the crown. An ironic truth - but a telling mistake that has come to grace this man’s halls. Norman Hellion’s current stature is a telling tale of what happens when you upset the order, and try to treat on King Lannister himself. But Lannister wishes to hear from this man himself, in his own psychology of words. So tell Lannister, Norman - how does it feel going from one third an empire, to a foot soldier? That is the sacrifice you made, by turning on your brothers. Some mistakes you never stop paying for, this much is known. But Lannister hadn’t expected you to so willingly pay the cost. Never has a man long wished ill-fortunes upon himself like Mr. Hellion. Not only did he turn his back on the King, the one man who had always looked out for Norman’s best intentions, but he casted himself alongside the banner of a foreign enemy. Another footnote in the trail of mistakes. It’s amusing, though - that Norman would cut off the crown, yet put his faith into a false kingdom of misconceptive stature.

House Vendetta is nothing more than a series of pretenders, casted upon larger shadows. It is a shame, you have become one of those shadows, brother. It is a shame that your pity now flows towards the unseen horizons that have been promised to you. You follow a king based off an ancient claim. Lannister does not blame you for your new affiliation in truth. For even though this Ares is much to be considered a pretender, he has made fear his prodigy for an uprising. He wishes to take a crown that is not his - in spite of Lannister's last name, rather than who he is himself. But the mistake you and House Vendetta have made Norman, is trying to strike fear into King Lannister and his RAGNAROK brothers. Panic may thrive on its own - but  how dare you attempt to taunt the fabric in which this crown was won upon. RAGNAROK's numbers have arisen - establishing the makeshift operation to what it SHOULD have been, with you. You consider Miles and Mstislav weak, but they're stronger than you will ever be. You may be the swiftness of the night, the predator on an ever-lasting parade. But what you are not, is what has elevated you all this time: RAGNAROK. You can be apart of the hellview perception that you created upon yourselves, you can be apart of the Reign of the Usurper... but how your inevitable silence will become a deafening sight for this land of Elite to see.

This is not right, Norman. You are not home, in House Vendetta. Even if you do not admit it, you would be a fool to deem this to be anything other than true. But this was your course of action, your decision to make. RAGNAROK let you be yourself, and King Lannister let you do as you may. But now you will prey upon who Ares Vendetta wants you to prey upon. You are a former lord commander trapped in the foot soldier's body. You no longer act for yourself - you no longer carry any ambition that isn't affiliated with your employer. If RAGNAROK was as worthless as you are making it out to be - then how is it that you were able to win the Answers World Championship, while Lannister was off winning his rightful crown? Ambitions never conflicted, until you opposed your own brother. But it is your doing, for why you are a long way's from home. Now you are trapped in a kingdom far away, a land that has been built upon a series of Kings who are known for turning on their own. Lannister is not mad at you, for a man has to do what a man believes he has to do. You had your own reasons, and for that - Lannister, too - was forced into his own. Just come to know - that House Vendetta's bleeds just like the rest. You call RAGNAROK weaker from your departure, you are wrong, former brother. The weak thing to do was listen to a mad man, driven by his own misconceptions, driven by the ambition to chew out one he considers his own. Lannister had a choice, and he made it. There needs to come a time where you will just have to accept that, rather than keep this blind rage of hate.

There is no hostility between you and Lannister - just… business. Lannister was not enraged when you laid him out in his own Kingdom of Voltage, for it let Lannister know he made the right decision by choosing Brody over you. And don’t flatter yourself, either - when it comes to Reckless Wiring. That was not a revenge attack, that is not to be deemed as retribution. It is to deemed as a costly price, for you joining a man who made it his mission to end the line of House Lannister. Even if you had the Answers World Championship, Norman, Lannister would be your target, and you as his. Because that’s what Ares Vendetta wants. Can’t you see?

You losing your Answers World Championship was just a mere message sending, sprinkled with a dash of Lannister's regards. And that was the only beginning of your consequences, Mr. Hellion - but as Lannister referenced before, it is you that is helping Lannister carry out this series of unfortunate events at your expense. Under these arches of this foundation you have built for your current circumstances, there is an underline that must be emphasized from here on out. You. Chose. Wrong. And you will chose wrong again. For even Ares Vendetta has come to know, that time is a flat circle. Everything we’ve done, we will do again… over… and… over. You are known to make enemies out of allies, and allies out of enemies. RAGNAROK were once your brothers, now they are your sworn enemy. Vic Vendetta was once your arch rival, now he is your companion. You are the most unpredictable predictable man Lannister has come across, Mr. Hellion. Take that as an insult, take that as a consequence - that is a wish you will have to bestow upon yourself. But maybe it’s best that Ares Vendetta leaves you as a soldier after all, because who knows when he will have to rue the day that he considers you an enemy.

At the Grand Rampage - the King’s Justice will hammer down, but it will not be swift. There is a price to pay for being a traitor. It will shame Lannister for having to do it to someone he considers a brother, even still to this day. But a King’s punishment is meant to be just - and just as it may, blood is the only proper currency in this wage of war. And Lannister plans to have yours in plenty… in full. But until that point - seeing Brody take out his built-in frustration on your betrayal will just have to do this week. Your judgment day will come, Lannister promises you that. But for now… it is time to see the monster you have truly come.

But before our meeting tomorrow night, Lannister does have one last thing he wishes to entail. Could you serve RAGNAROK for this just one last time, and deliver a message to your new employer for me? Because don’t think Lannister has forgotten entirely about you, Ares Vendetta. Lannister wouldn’t want the entitled to feel neglected, now would Lannister? You are in the right of things, when saying our houses have a very, very troubled past. A rivalry that spans over generations upon generations - that gets more gruesome along the way. But just come to know, you are not the only one who has looked from afar, knowing that we will eventually have to cross paths. It appears that time is now - but even Lannister saw this coming, Lannister knew the possibility of capturing your father’s crown would only draw your ambitions out to the open. But know that the only reason you can have your claim of King of Extreme, is because Lannister allowed you that claim. Because everyone knows the famous House Lannister motto… but do you know the infamous one, by chance? If not - let Lannister put it to you simply, Ares:

“Death created time to grow the things that it would kill.”

And how much you have grown… "King"
Montell Smooth
Post April 5th 2015, 10:48 pm by Montell Smooth
Sebastian Monroe, I have just one question to ask you....

Why buy a Ferrari, if you're going to drive it like Fiat? What you have on Dynasty, what you have with Montell Smooth is a luxury. I hope you realize it soon, because if not, I got a line of women outside my hotel room that want a clutch at my stick shift. I'm the world's nicest man, but if you screw I can make your life a living hell. It's like that candy commercial, I can be sweet or I can be sour, like a sour patch kid or a Heart Break Gal marinade. If pro wrestling was fast food, I would be the big mac, and I would steal your wife and take her to a thousand islands. I'm on a level that not even Wiz Khalifa and Too Short could get on. If you don't want to get burned, I suggest you step back, because I'm on fire like a Hurricane Hawk Mixtape. They should call me Alexander because I'm the great. They should call me Jacob H. Smith, because I'm the monster, and the way I'm knocking elitists down with the pounce like the world trade center, they should call me Bin Laden. Sebastian Monroe, you need to realize what you have on your roster is a real man. My testicles are so big, that you could roll them and score a 300. But the men you decide to promote have lest testicles than Lance Armstrong. In the constellations of Professional Wrestling, Sebastian Monroe doesn't realize he has the North Star, and he doesn't know that later tonight his wife is going to have the big dipper. We you people need to understand is that I'm the king of this jungle and not even Axl Rose is welcome. I'm the pick of the litter and I question if Monroe has any balls, so I'm guessing he's just the biggest bitch. Instead of allowing Tiberius Jones running around like Oscar Pistorius, when he has no leg to stand on, declaring himself the number 1 contender, Monroe should name me the number one contender, because week after week I come out to the ring and I drop Elitists like Charlie Scene was dropping soap.

We should be calling Sebastian Monroe, Ben Cherington. What he has in Montell Smooth is an Ace. EAW is the Boston Red Sox of EAW, and I'm Jon Lester. I don't want to be paid 120 million dollars, I just want to be paid in respect, and just like Ben Cherington, Monroe, eventually Montell Smooth is going to walk away. But no problem, you'll have GI Styles and Carlos. You got your Clay Buchholz. You got your Koji Uehara, but when the going gets tough, when your down the stretch, when you need your ace, when you need your Montell Smooth, I won't be here. Don't worry though, you'll have your 40 year old, Koji Uehara thats if he can make it that long. You'll have your mediocre Clay Buchholz, who won't bring you anything but inconsistent performances, and eventually he'll probably disapear. You got what you want, you got what you paid for, You'll have your GI Styles, You'll have your Carlos. Just remember this, when spring training is over, and it gets to the summer, it gets to the thick of things, when it's pain for pride season, and you need Jon Lester, when you need your Ace, when you need Montell Smooth, He won't be here, and all I wanted was a little respect.

Vance Tybull, come Dynasty, I know you will be looking to hit one out of the park. But you're going to strike you. You might be confident, I saw that you had a few wins over some over some chimps, but this Friday, you're stepping into the ring with King Kong. I'm the biggest of them all, I'm the baddest of them all, and I'm the best of them all. Vance, you're in my Serengeti, and you're stepping into my watering hole, and we all know the antelopes always get devoured by the Alpha Male. On Dynasty, Vance Tybull, you will feel..........................

The POOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNNNCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
Tarah Nova
Post April 5th 2015, 5:51 pm by Tarah Nova
*As the camera begins to roll, it shows Tarah Nova standing in a room filled with mirrors hanging all around her. She smiles sadistically as she picks a red and white Baseball Bat up from the ground and holds it in her hands*

Mirrors. A place where ladies--and some gentlemen-- are always looking. A mirror can point out your beauty, Yes. It shows you what you want to see. But it can also point all your flaws. Sometimes it shows you the reflection that you really don’t want to see. For some, it might be their body type, hair, smile or even their eyes. Women now a days are so caught up with wanting to look better than one another that they miss out on what's in front of them. Ariana, you’re one of them. You are missing so many opportunity that have been sitting in front of you since you walked into EAW. Hell you could’ve been Champion before me if you weren’t so worried and overly obsessed with your damn looks. Ya know what, you may have a beautiful reflection in a mirror but thats not what everyone else see. Do you wanna know what we see, Ariana? We see a suck up little wannabe princess who thinks the world revolves around herself. We see someone who has to put on pounds and pounds of makeup on her face to hide the tear stains on her cheeks each day. We see everything that you are so desperately trying to hide. The sad thing is, you know I am right. Through I know you won’t listen to me. Like I said before, I know you're kind of people. Your kind of people think that everyone wants to just like them. The question on my mind is why? Why would anyone wanna be just like you when we can be themselves and One of a kind like I am?

*Tarah starts to swing the baseball bat at all of mirrors except one, shattering them into millions of pieces. As the pieces of glass hit the floor loudly, Tarah quickly faces the camera again, still smiling.*

Unlike you, Ariana, I am one of a kind. I am the only woman that has been one of the best since I stepped through the doors of EAW. Me. Not you. Your are just like every other narcissistic, queen bees in the back that has tried to get in my way. And do you know what happened to them? Most of them left because they were too ashamed of themselves that a person like me beat them.  You say that you clawed and scratched your way to what you want? Really? Is that how you think we are the same, Ariana? That doesn’t make us the same. It makes our goals the same. Other than our goals, we’re nothing alike. I did more than claw and scratch to get to where I am today. I bled, I cried, I bruised and broke rules to get here. I have so many scars on my entire body then you do on your black heart. While the other Vixens like you bitched and moaned about getting their ass handed to ‘em. I bit my lip and took it like a woman. I am nothing like you and you are nothing like me. Plain and simply. *Tarah shakes her head at the camera* I know in the past I rubbed most--if not all--of the wrestlers in the back the wrong way. I mean, shit, I don’t care what people think of me. I know I am cocky. But really, you got me all wrong. By the end of the day, I am holding that Championship for not just me. I’m holding it for the freaks, geeks and outcasts that this world forgot. You think all I care about is the title? No, I don’t. The fans are my top priority in this company. Becoming their Vixens Champion was just a bonus for me. So don’t you think for a second that you know who I am, Ariana. You know nothing about me and what I stand for. Since day one, I was known as the Voice of the Outcasts. The Fans, my Outcasts, they didn’t care if I wrestled in a pair of jeans and a tank top or a the black studded attire I wear today. Back then, women wrestlers didn’t need to look like super models to get noticed. Back then, you had to have skills, charisma and a love for the sport. Not look like they were running for Miss America. So you can put as much makeup and lipstick on your face, it doesn’t matter to me. Just remember, at the end of the day you will still look like the ugly mutt we all know you are. Believe that.

*Tarah smirks at the camera before stepping over all the pieces of glass on the floor and out of the view of the camera. With the camera still on and pointed at only mirror left standing, you can see Tarah walking away from the scene dragging her baseball bat behind her as she giggles. Camera fades to black*   

Terry Chambers
Post April 5th 2015, 5:40 pm by Terry Chambers
VOLTAGE PROMO

---The scene opens as a YouTube clip titled "Terry Chambers Voltage Comments" plays---

Well what the hell did I tell you? Last time everybody saw me I won my return match here in EAW.....no no scratch that....I decimated and dominated my return match back by showing that VIP guy that stepping into the ring with a very hungry Terry Chambers on the Voltage preshow like 2 or 3 weeks ago...but as everybody knows that Wreckless Wiring was that following weekend and I was not booked to participate in anything so I had no choice but to just keep training myself to get better and the preshow thing I told you would not last long because I will work my way back to the top like I did 9 months ago when I became the final EAW Young Lions Cup holder on the grandest stage of them all..PAIN FOR PRIDE!I know it is a bit away and I still have alot of work to do but I plan on doing something even bigger this year at Pain for Pride in some way shape or form but in some way I am gonna make an impact and I don;t care what any of you imbociles or any of those poor excuses they call wrestlers in the EAW locker room!

---Somebody comes up to Terry and asks for a quick autograph and Terry slaps the pen and paper out of his hands and tells him to beat it---

You see, another thing that kind of annoys me is people treat me as if I am a movie star or a EAW elitist and that act as if my time away from the ring I have developed some new attitude where I give atleast a shred of amount of fucks about the fans and epect me to kiss their babies...well news flash for all of you once again, I have the same attitude I had before I left to shoot a movie in Europe...I care about nobody but myself....ME!..Nobody else especially useless fatasses behind their computers or too uptight mothers and their spoiled ass kids these days..and if I have made anybody cry by these comments...well I do not apologize because I came back here to EAW for a reason and passing up being a rich and famous action film star and that isn't for all the charity shit and be kid's wrestling hero..I came because I have a mission I feel is not completed...I traveled all over the world and I competed in some of the most brutal matches with some of the greatest in this business and my first run here in EAW I felt was a joke beside the Pain for Pride win in my home state of Michigan and I feel I just have to...just have to become one of the greats here in EAW and I will stop at nothing to accomplish that and I will wreck anybody that even tries to stand in my way and thats what I showed V.I.P  a few weeks back at Voltage!

---Terry takes his phone out of his back pocket, scrolls through some things on it and then nods and places it back into his back pocket---

Well it seems I have been booked for the next Voltage show against some bum that goes by the name of Alessandro De Borgio or something like that however the hell you say his name! I just don't get it, I really don't...I mean EAW saw me absolutely destroy a young star V.I.P  a few weeks ago on Voltage and now this week on Voltage they are going to feed me yet another young star to absolutely dismantle into pieces? Let's be honest here..We haven't seen V.I.P ever since after I destroyed him and I am a different man then I was 10 months ago and I have a whole new edge on my attitude and I KNOW EAW knows that and in my opinion...the last thing EAW should do is feed me young stars who have a bright future in this business....well maybe! I say that because this Alessandro kid is not impressive at all because I remember watching one of his matches in the indies and I remember watching the show and his match popped up and I KNOW for a fact I did yawn and almost fell asleep...this kid defines tedious in the wrestling dictionary because I think he has the basic moveset and I also think he has no heart or desire, passion, nor the drive to be here in EAW or the ebauty of the wrestling business itself! All I have left to say to this kid is you are in the wrong place, the wrong time, with the wrong guy because he is on a mission to accomplish a goal and you are nothing more than a roadblock standing in his way and he will do nothing more than just run you over! Now if you will excuse me I have a training session that I am late for!

---Terry in the video pushes the camera out of his face and the video on YouTube comes to an end as the scene fades---
Post April 5th 2015, 5:29 pm by Boom.
Fate is Bound to be Changed.
(The scene begins as Troy is coming back into his room, frustrated and kicking things around.  He sits on a chair and begins to ponder.  Suddenly, he lifts his face up and smirks, and then gets up and walks around the room, with his both hands behind his back.)

Oh, how my fate has changed this week.  Many of you doubted me, but as always, I make an impact and get what I truly deserve.  I came out with such love and reaction.  I’m not an idiot; I know I got boo’ed out of the arena, but it damn sure shows that you all give a damn about me.  If you didn’t think I was as I great as I say, you wouldn’t not be acting the way that you did this past Showdown.  All you dirty, unforgivable little runts should look at this: my match with Daniel Marshall will be one spoken about for ages.  The best thing that I get out my truly exhilarating performance is that I get a Fatal 4 Way Match for a chance to go to the Grand Rampage.  That damn GM made the smartest choice of his miserable life by putting someone of my caliber in that match.  Obviously I’m going to be the star in that squared circle, but I have 3 little roadblocks that I need to take care of before I do so.  From what I hear, two of these men of them are personal heroes of yours.  The other is just simply another individual, trying to cause some commotion...yada, yada, yada.  

Let’s go towards my first opponent: The oh so “powerful” El Landerson.  Look Landerson, you don’t terrify me at all; you’re just a joke to everyone around you.  These people adore you of course, since imbeciles love stupidity and don’t have any personality.  If you people are looking for someone to truly adore, don’t look any further because he’s been here the whole time.  He’s cunning, handsome, charismatic, and truly the best at what he does….TROY ARCHEELLLOO.  El Landerson on the other hand is just a tool and we can scrap him any time we want to, but if you take someone like me away, EAW would be in peril.  You asked for the match, Landerson, and I’m proud that you finally named a good match after the one million other matches you’ve asked for.  You know what else I can’t believe?  That anyone in this damn show can actually understand you.  You, sir, sound like a caveman who needs to learn how to shut up and learn his place in the world, but no worries, you’ll learn that lesson very soon.  You see, there are no more cavemen in this world because the future of mankind arrived and brought innovations that no one had ever seen before.  That’s what I plan to do this upcoming Saturday when I take you out and show mankind what the future really looks like.  

I can predict what you’re about to say: “Oh, I’ll beat Troy Archello in PPV match and then go on to win World Title at X PPV”...ugh, I could taste the stupidity in that one.  You want to know the facts, Landerson?  I will beat you down and make sure you don’t get in the Grand Rampage just because you’re too of a dunce to actually be in it.  It’s going to be hard to face reality at first, but don’t worry; if you need another ass kicking, I’ll be glad to give it to you.  Now excuse me as a wash my face and my mouth for speaking about you.  

(A camera goes to static and then a clear image appears of Archello returning, fresh and ready to talk a lot more.  He has his signature smirk on and as cocky as ever.)

Who’s next?....Who’s next?....Ah, I got it!  It’s that guy who attacked people, just like I did last week, and I pretty much did it better than you.  I don’t criticize you for your actions, but they seemed too plain for my likings; if you’re going to make an impact, you have to do it the right way.  What I’m trying to say is: J.D. Damon, you are simply too average to be called a threat of any kind.  Sure, you beat up an interviewer, but is that really making a point?  Not really.  I love how everyone’s saying you’re such a huge threat, but I yawn when I hear your name.  You’re a monster, I get it, but I don’t think you’re a threat to me and my spot at the Grand Rampage.  If you decide to be one, I’m sorry to say, but I’m going to have to kick you and punch you around until I knock the sense out of your baby-sized head.  

We both know what you’re capable of, but I’m not too sure if you actually think I’m a threat to you.  That’s where you’re wrong, kid.  I am one of the best in-ring competitors today and I’ve proven week in and week out that I deserve that title.  This week won’t be any different and I will be loving the taste of victory as I leave with a spot in the Grand Rampage.  If you want to insist on making me one of your “victims”, I shall tell you that I will make you my lapdog and I don’t give a damn about what you say about that.  Now, now...I should remain stable for my next and final opponent.  

He’s been a pain in my ass for far too long; it’s getting ridiculous at this point.  You people love him and he’s probably your fan favorite coming into this match….Daniel Marshall.  I beat you this week, like I said I would do, and you decided to come out and screw me over, again.  I was going to let MY friend Scott Oasis win the title, like he deserves so after beating Zach Genesis so many times, but you decide to put your little head into matters that don’t even involve you.  You shouldn’t have come out because it was the grown ups talking and we don’t need a little brat like you coming in and changing the outcome of the match.  It was very foolish of you to do that; now you don’t just have one target, you have 2 targets and one of them is pretty pissed off at you costing him his title.  This is why I think you’re stupid; you’re taking on more than you can actually handle, and next week you have to actually beat me or one of the other 2 competitors in this match.  If you don’t already know, I tend to be very great in larger matches; I’ve lasted Battle Royals and other matches that you haven’t even been in.  I recommend you to just make this easier on you and your fans by quitting and making this a triple threat match because if you don’t, your career will end up being on the line when I beat you senselessly.  It would be a very entertaining scenario, but as you always know, there’s always someone making it a buzzkill: The fans.  Hold on...I don’t give a damn about what these people say; they just sit there, watch, and react like the little peasants that they are.  I love the feeling of that and when I put Daniel Marshall out of his damn misery this week, the people’s reactions will be livid.  Another hero killed and only a million more to kill.  

You see, ladies and gentlemen, I’m not here just to brag about how amazing I am; I’m here to tell my statements and I have enough evidence to back myself up.  My opponents are puny fools, thinking that they can make it to the top and bask in glory and power.  In the light there is always darkness, and in this case, I am the darkness and I’m the evil that destroys the dreams of the weak.  I am here for one reason and one reason only: I am here to show everyone here that I am the best in this ring and better than all of your heroes.  I am better than all the other individuals that dare call themselves “evil” and I’m better than every single one of you.  None of you can be like me; I am simply too righteous and awesome for all of you to understand my ways.  I am the one and only hero that this company needs; I am the ultimate power of this planet.  Elite Answers Wrestling will meet it’s ultimatum very soon when I finally cement myself as the greatest of ALL TIME.  What you all saw last week is only the beginning of an era full of my beautiful face.  My question to all of you is: Are you ready for the Future to Arrive?  

(Archello begins to laugh and eventually walks away from the camera, leaving wreckage and destruction in his room.  The scene ends here.)
Ares Vendetta
Post April 5th 2015, 6:01 am by Ares Vendetta
“Let me tell you something… You know what I love? You know what I love more than anything else in this World? Why, Onryo, of course, but do you know what comes in at a close second? Napalm. I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.”

(Vino Vendetta - dressed in crimson-colored clothes with his greasy hair tied back in a ponytail and a toothpick hanging from his lips - smiles as he stands behind a beautifully-carved podium within the Shrine of St. Therese, Doctor of the Church in Pasay City, Philippines as he stands before a crowd of Agents of Extreme while an unimpressed Kendra Shamez, a mystified Norman Hellion, and a solemn Vic Vendetta look on in the background)

Vino: I can see not many of you understand what I mean by that, so allow me to fill you in.. We are at war. Your God is at war, House Vendetta is at war, and YOU too are at war. In case you haven’t been paying attention, a declaration of this war was written up verbally at Reckless Wiring not two weeks ago, and it was signed RIGHT on the dotted line by both parties that very same night when a certain bald-headed German with a crown of copper showed his humiliated mug once more in the Kingdom of Ares Vendetta - the FIRST of his name - and pounced upon our own Norman Hellion not like a Lion as the Lannisters love to consider themselves, but more like a spider! A repulsive insect that does not need a reason to be crushed underneath the heel of our shoes, but gives us one anyway by sticking their fangs into us and injecting our pure bodies with its poison! Take a look around you on this battlefield and you will not see a King with an army at his back in Sebastian Lannister, but more like a mental patient he’s taking advantage of and two young, foolish boys who were goaded into this with promises of grandeur! THIS is the almighty RAGNAROK now! THIS is what it has become! It fights - it struggles to stay alive, but it can only keep fighting for so long before somebody finally pulls the plug and puts this abomination out of its misery once and for all! Do not us, but the entire World a favor! We’ve taken control of this pathetic Shrine and now we stand here to worship our God, Onryo, and ask him to give us the strength to not be victorious - for with this army we have, victory is certain - but to give us the strength to completely OBLITERATE… To ANNIHILATE… TO DECIMATE THE BURNING EMBERS OF RAGNAROK AND THE LANNISTER BLOODLINE! So deeply inhale that absolutely magical scent of napalm that surrounds us as we fight this war, because when you’re telling your children’s children about this glorious victory years and years from now, you will still remember what this glory smelled like! What it smelled like when you lopped off the lions head and paraded it around for the World to see! What it smelled like when you helped your King become the only one rightfully wearing a Crown in this company! He marches towards a big defense of his Pure Championship on Voltage this Monday, but he has decided to grant you all the honor of his presence tonight so that we can give him his Birthday gift!

(Vino points to the right side of the stage as an amused Ares Vendetta makes his way out towards him - dressed in his usual black suit and his gold and black hair in a ponytail with sunglasses on, his Pure Championship hanging off of his right shoulder, and the World Heavyweight Championship Crown placed upon his head- as the Agents of Extreme clap loudly. Vino attempts to hug Ares, but his attempt is thwarted as Ares ignores him and looks out towards the Agents of Extreme)

Vino: Unfortunately, my dear Gargoyle here wouldn’t allow me to read his blood in the name of The Vindicator, but I assure you that if he HAD, what I would have seen in his Kingly blood is visions of our grand victory over the Lannisters and RAGNAROK! Only God Forgives!

Agents of Extreme: ONLY GOD FORGIVES!

(Ares begins to speak, but Vino quickly covers the microphone with his hand to stop it)

Vino: Hold on, hold on, my dear nephew, just indulge us here for a second. We know you have no interest in celebrating your birthday, but unfortunately the rest of us do! Even your beautiful mother pitched in on this present!

(Vino points to Kendra, who looks disgusted at Vino and audibly scoffs as she looks away)

Vino: Vic, if you will…

(Vic turns around and picks up a small present and hands it over to Vino, who hands it to Ares)

Vino: Go ahead, Gargoyle, show everyone what their King got for his birthday!

(Ares seems to glare at Vino through his sunglasses for a few seconds before reluctantly ripping off the wrapping paper of the present)

Vino: I hope you like it, Gargoyle, it’s your new toy just for you on your birthday! Go ahead, show it to your people! To Onryo’s loyal people!

(Ares hesitantly shows off the Jordan Ciserano action figure,, still inside the box as Vino laughs and pats his nephew on the back)

Vino: I’m sure you’ve got plenty on your mind as usual, Gargoyle, so say whatever you’d like. Give these lovely Agents of Extreme your Kingly address!

(Vino joins Kendra, Norman, and Vic as Ares fully steps up to the podium, looking at the Jordan Ciserano toy in his hands)

Ares: I appreciate the effort you put into this joke, Uncle, but I think you didn’t quite hit your mark. This is not a toy… This opponent of mine, challenging me for my Pure Championship on Voltage is not a mere toy. He’s not something that holds no life within him and can be done whatever with; even broken if it’s by my will. I’ll give him the honor of calling him by his name of Jordan Ciserano, and I’ll give him the dignity of not being some sort of toy. Jordan Ciserano is not a toy. Jordan Ciserano is a dog. A mongrel. Another creature that inhabits my brand new Kingdom. I’m not going to demean him by saying he holds no value here. I’m not going to tell him that he’s no more than an inanimate object in my eyes, because that’s not true. What Jordan Ciserano represents is the common mongrel in my Kingdom. Most everyone happens to be a mongrel, but this particular mongrel has managed to fight through four different men on a week-to-week basis - including House Vendetta’s own Vic Vendetta - to earn the right to stand opposite of me for a chance at this Pure Championship of mine. That is an impressive task; to get here through all of that, including his own friend and partner. If anyone admires fighting spirit like that, it’s me. This Jordan Ciserano has shown to me and the rest of the World that he does, in fact, hold value in my Kingdom. More-so than most.

(Ares places the toy down and out of his way as he takes off his sunglasses and looks out towards the Agents of Extreme with his deep green eyes)

Ares: Which is why it almost breaks my heart that he fought so valiantly for a chance to get to me with no chance of victory in here for him. As strong and impressive as this mongrel may have proven himself over these past few weeks while he was battling those four other men to win this Elimination Chase, I was battling one of the strongest spirits this company and professional wrestling has ever seen. I’m not going to deny these mongrels the praise their skills warrants, but the moment they decide to oppose me is when I find myself having to do what no master wants to do and that is to punish their dog. Men such as Methuselah or Mr. DEDEDE or whatever he’d like to consider himself - he’s a dog that bit the hand that feeds him and he got precisely what was coming to him. I leave his deteriorating mental and physical well-being two less fragments of the man he used to be before he met Ares Vendetta, and I don’t regret it even for a second, because that is what must be done. The company he held tightly in his grasp was torn from his hand by these two hands of mine. The Crown he stole from my father ripped off of his undeserving skull after I nearly caved it in with these two feet of mine. His own dear, beloved Methuselah that he crawled back to again and again in his hours of need… Gone without a trace. That’s what happens when you bite the hand that feeds. You take on the Throne and you will be smited for it. I do not walk alone in this World. I walk alongside the most powerful army this company has ever seen and the most righteous God the World will ever come to know, and that is why men as strong as Methuselah are left lying lifeless like the rabid dogs they are upon my canvas.

(Ares looks around at the Roman Catholic Church he and the rest of House Vendetta inhabit before he continues)

Ares: A coat of gold and a coat of red, a Lion still has claws… And mine are long and sharp, my Lord, as long and sharp as your’s. An entire family by the name of Lannister took the lion and tried to become just that. The King of the Jungle, they call lions. Yet I stand here, defiant with my God in the house of another God that can do nothing but sit and watch as we rape him of his dignity, just as we did to the patriarch of the Lannister bloodline, Sebastian. I said it before - this vengeance isn’t mine to take. This wound that’s festered for so long is mine to seal, but Sebastian Lannister is a mere cog in that machine when it all comes down to it. He wears a crown of copper on his head and he’s called a King of Elite and he believes he’s as much a lion as the rest of his ancestors did, but lions don’t get put down like dogs. Kings don’t get put down like dogs. At the Grand Rampage, as my mother and I look on and watch as Norman Hellion uses the strength given to him by his new-placed faith in House Vendetta and the Red Right Hand himself, I won’t be seeing a lion rip his throat out. I’ll be watching a Vendetta with claws every bit as sharp as this Lannister’s, turning him from a lion into a mere dog, moaning and crying and pleading for death as if it were just struck by a car.

And all while I wait for that day to come, I must do my duty and give this mongrel the match he’s earned. I don’t feel a bite when this one chomps down. No… Jordan Ciserano is no Methuselah… Jordan Ciserano is no Lannister… Perhaps one day, but not Monday. All I feel is a spirit willing to hurt me within this pup, and I will do what I feel I have to do and continue to feed him until he’s strong enough to draw blood from my flesh, because then and only then will that be the day that I put him down, just like the rest. The World will be watching with their eyes glued to their screens as they see an example made out of not one mere mongrel, but all of them; every single one that breathes my air and eats my food and drinks my water. They will come to know that Ares Vendetta is not a mere man calling himself King, but the only King they’ve ever seen who truly cares. I will give them what they want, and when it’s become enough for them to strike me and challenge my throne, I will have them beheaded with my own two hands and feet and displayed in the Goddamn middle of this company for every single one of those people watching on Monday to know what becomes of them when they bite the hand that feeds. It’s a vicious cycle, and one that will never end, and I’m willing to accept that fate, because I am royalty. I am the son of Mikado. I am the King. The one and the only. Veni… Vidi… Vici.

(Ares takes his leave as the Agents of Extreme stand and applaude him while the Jordan Ciserano action figure remains upon the now unoccupied podium)
Tyler Parker
Post April 5th 2015, 4:56 am by Tyler Parker
You waited for me. You waited for me to bring back the World Heavyweight Championship. You waited for me? No, you waited for the World Heavyweight Championship and Lucian? You're just going to have to keep waiting for it because you're never going to have it and I'd tell you why that is but you know, Lucian, you know exactly why that is. It's not because you're being "held back," it's not because you're "underrated," it's not because you were never "liked" it's not because you don't know how to lace up your boots, it's not because you repeat yourself over and over again, it's not because you've been in this business for years, it's not because everyone thinks you're undeserving, it's not because you have a small few of those who support you and would like for you to succeed in EAW, it's not because you don't know how to make up your mind about anything and it's not because you've never been what you've said you are. Then again, it is most of those, isn't it? No, it's not you being held back or you being underrated or that you were never liked because like I said, there's a small few of those who support you and would like for you to succeed in EAW but Lucian, it's because of what I was saying. See how I the truth of it all just... just came out like that? After those few lies, the truth saw itself? You know what I'm talking about, right? You should because if you don't, then you should stop acting like you're the victim of all of this and grow up. Because you're not being held back and even if you were, it's not like it's because of nothing because we all know just what you're NOT capable of. You're not underrated, you're not even rated, you seem to think you're underrated because no one ever talks about you or praises you for everything that you do because, well, there's just nothing for them to praise to begin with. What? What is it, Lucian? You think you're going to be praised your half-ass of a career that you've had? No, you shouldn't be praised for anything... anything other than the BEATING I'm going to inflict on you at Grand Rampage. They're going to praise you then, Lucian. You're going to get your praise. Though... it's not going to be the praise you were exactly hoping for... now is it?

The first thing they think of when they think of you isn't going to be you losing to Y2Impact for the Answers World Championship years ago... it's going to be you losing to me for the World Heavyweight Championship in just two weeks at Grand Rampage. They're going to think of how you failed yet again, for the hundredth time, you failed. Lucian, you failed. That's what it's going to be for you at Grand Rampage. You're not going to beat me, not this week and not then. Like I said, you're never going to have the World Heavyweight Championship and it's not just because I'm the one holding it, it's because you're not meant to hold it. That's something... something you just have to come to terms with. Some have and so should you. You know Eddie Mack? You know how... how at one point in his career he had the Cash in the Vault? You know how he failed his cash in on Y2Impact? It's because he was never meant to be the World Heavyweight Championship and he's come to terms with that now, now that he's commentating on Showdown. The same could be said for Matt Ryder. Now, there are those who just... who just luck into things and what I mean by that is... is that they just so happened to be lucky enough to capitalize on something that wasn't there before, that wasn't even their's, that would have never happened for other circumstances. You know how Eddie Mack failed that cash in and then... then Liam Catterson cashed in King of Extreme on Y2Impact? That's because he lucked into it. If it wasn't for Eddie Mack cashing in first and wearing Y2Impact down just a little more, then Liam Catterson would have never successfully cashed in on him. What happened to Eddie Mack, could have very well happened to Liam Catterson but because of circumstances, he was lucky enough to capitalize on Eddie Mack's failure of a cash in and cashed in after. That was smart thinking... for someone who doesn't seem to have much of a brain and has to use big words to make him feel better about himself. If you look back on it, throughout history, there have been so many who have been World Champion who either didn't deserve it or had just lucked into it. I could name a few of them but you just have to look at the title history and there's plenty of them. You beating me for the World Heavyweight Championship at Grand Rampage would just be another one of them but if you somehow manage to beat me, then AT LEAST... it was deserving. Though at the same time? It'd be you lucking into it because I know, reassuringly, that I'm not losing the World Heavyweight Championship any time soon and when I lose it? It's going to be to someone more deserving than you. Or? Or I just might hold it until the end of my career. Either or.

Tiberius Jones. You knew. You knew you shouldn't had interfered but you interfered anyways. That wasn't smart of you because now? Now you have Jacob Senn looking for you. You may not worried because he's not going to be here until Grand Rampage but you should be worried of what I could do to you for interfering. You know what though? I'm not going to do anything to you. Because you could have screwed me out of retaining the World Heavyweight Championship but you screwed Jacob Senn out of capturing it. That? That was smart. You know though, I may not be too satisfied with the outcome of my match with Jacob Senn at Reckless Wiring but I'm satisfied with the match itself... and I'm sure as hell satisfied to still be holding the World Heavyweight Championship. I know the problems you've had with him are unresolved and I know you were doing that for you and you only but you should have known not to do that when I'm involved. Because I would have beaten Jacob Senn had you not interfered, I would have beaten him either way and I say that with all due respect to him because he was great competition and I know? I know you're going to be great competition for me this week. This is the what? First match you and I ever had? If only it was just you and I. Sometime soon though, I'd like for us to have a one on one match and I'd even like for it to be for the World Heavyweight Championship. So I hope you win the Grand Rampage and face me for it at Pain for Pride. That's what I'd hope for but I'm not going to get my hopes up for that. Because you and Jacob Senn have your problems with one another and they could lead to you both eliminating each other in the Grand Rampage. Though that's going to be the least of your worries because this Friday? You're facing me. I'm not saying you should be worried because of me, I'm saying that Jacob Senn is the least of your worries when you're facing me. It's a shame to know that things could have been different between you and I and hopefully you'll still respect me like I'll still respect you. It's a shame that you're not my partner and it's even more of a shame because of who your partner is. If only things could have been different.
A-Will
Post April 5th 2015, 3:14 am by A-Will
I've requested a week off because of the travesty that took place last week. Montel Smooth once again cheated as always to win. He did it last Friday against me and he did it last night against GI Styles. Me and Styles have never been the best of friends. As a matter of fact, we don't even consult each other, but we all have something in common. We have a thorn in our side that is Montel Smooth. You deliberately spit in the face of professional wrestling constantly and demand respect. You may think that I am nobody, but don't even act like you can beat me. You always need some type of help to get you through your match with everyone you face and it's pathetic. If you want to do EAW a favor, how about going back to the junkyard you came from and watch REAL professional wrestlers from the filthy comfort of your dirty television? You should get that image of winning the Grand Rampage out of your mind because I refuse to let that happen and let's get one thing perfectly straight. I don't need to win one match to be featured prominently, let alone not against someone that doesn't have any respect for the business. Go ahead and brag about how you beat someone and completely ignore the fact that you cheat because it still makes you an idiot and you won't make it to the Grand Rampage. I promise.

Now, on to more important business, I have a match against someone with the name of Donny Diamond this week and, quite frankly, this is going to be one match I can foreshadow because I'm not stupid. Only an idiot would think that his tag team partner is going to run out there and try to screw me over as if I haven't been screwed over already since I returned to EAW. Why am I even facing someone that doesn't have enough confidence in himself to be a lone wolf? Not that I'm complaining, because I'm still going to beat him, but come on. If he could go out on his own and lose that pathetic obscurity of being loose and just focus on making his own name get out there, than maybe he'll have a future in EAW. He has my number this week because I'm already in a pissed off mood as it is and I don't need to be involved in anymore drama and I suggest he stays that way too. If he gets in my business, it become his and he doesn't want that. This whole fantasy world you're living in should cease to exist in your mind and you should snap back into reality. Reality is you getting your ass kicked and The Nas as well if he chooses to push me further than I already have been. He should just stay back there and keep talking to himself in third person like an idiot and, if he doesn't like the sight of your carcass on Friday, I suggest he look away.
Montell Smooth
Post April 5th 2015, 2:13 am by Montell Smooth
Just look I have been telling everyone for the last week, I defeated GI Styles on Dynasty. Thus proving it should be me on the Grand Rampage and Dynasty Posters and not him. Which I still find it absurd I had to prove it to everyone. I'm a Grand Slam Champion, I shouldn't be treated lesser than people like GI Styles or Carlos, I shouldn't have to earn respect all over again, when I did everything here, when people like that come back and they are given respect, It's, once again, absurd. I defeated GI Styles, just like I said I was going to, so that, is in the past, I am focused on the future, I am focused on my mach next week on Dynasty against Vance Tybull. I respect Vance Tybull. In an era filled with, minimally talented, boring monologist, Vance Tybull is a slightly talented, boring monologist. So, I'm excited to face him on Dynasty, other than Tyler Parker, this is the only competition I have been given around here. Vance Tybull is good, but just like everyone else here in EAW, he's not good enough. I have proved since I came back to EAW, I'm still as good as I once was, I'm still the best. I honestly believe since I came back to EAW, I have clearly been in the best on Dynasty, and I would argue, that I have been the best in all of EAW since I returned. So, just like GI Styles, just like Maxwell Dachs, just like A-Will, Vance Tybull does not worry me. Nobody worries me. I don't watch tape, I don't train, I don't do any of that crap. When you're as good as me, you don't have too. Winning comes naturally, and that's exactly what I am going to do on Dynasty. I'm going to win. Thats is exactly what I am going to do at the Grand Rampage as well, I am going to win. Vance Tybull, I believe you have a bright future ahead of you. So, I ask you, please do not let the speed bump in your career, when you lose to me on Dynasty, slow you down. After I beat you on Dynasty, I want you to get up, brush your shoulders off and move forward with your career, move on to Grand Rampage, when you lose to me again. I'm not worried about Vance Tybull, that match is all but won, I'm worried about two things, first, like I said when I returned, I'm making this place cool again, and, second, I'm focused on winning the Grand Rampage and headlining Pain for Pride. You are all in the presence of Perfection, and no you are no longer in the presence of perfection. I am the "Essence of Excellence" Montell Smooth, Thank you for your time.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next