Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Zach Genesis
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post April 24th 2015, 12:28 am by Zach Genesis
VOLUME TWO, CHAPTER TWELVE - SAFETY IN NUMBERS (DORTMUND, GERMANY)
(Grand Rampage Promo #2)
"The path that leads before you…" - "Take This Oath" by Killswitch Engage

Everything revolves around numbers right? Every single thing revolves around them? Work…games…shit you look at every thing around in the entire world, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that you don't have to utilise that high school math you hated a long time ago…you DO need it. Numbers determine everything. But…there's also another statement with numbers that is very important…SAFETY IN NUMBERS.

I used to be under the belief that you can't trust anyone at all. Everyone was out to get you. People that you officially call friends…are people that are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to betray you…but…that's different now. Once you find someone who's the same as you…same goals, same mindset…a person who thinks nearly identical to you…then you're set. Alone you might be great…but together…you are UNSTOPPABLE.

So originally at the start of this year I was under the belief that I would be entering the Grand Rampage alone. And back then my strategy was simple. Look after yourself, survive and do not under any circumstances let any single person get in your way. However due to recent developments this has changed. Because I've met someone who's a like-minded individual. Someone who has my goals…my mindset…and a person who respects the game as much as I respect it.

Now I won't be the first to admit that people were mum…shocked. Shocked? Oh wait I got a better word! Or series of words for that matter! How about a state of total disbelief? Yeah…that's the best way to put it! Shockwaves…confusion…state of total wreckage…yeah. That's my cup of tea. Well fuck that's OUR CUP OF TEA.

Because sometime in early April 2015…the unthinkable happened. EAW was officially rocked to it's core when something took place. Something that elitists…vixens…and the EAW Universe everywhere thought it would never happen…it took place. It happened. It occurred. Zach Genesis…the current EAW Interwire Champion and Tarah Nova…the current EAW Vixens Champion. Two people who are viewed as being up there with the most respected, most popular and best performers in the company…the one thing the two of us said was well…we don't do tag teams.

We have been both burnt before so we grew up in this world under the belief that no one can be trusted. Both under the belief that they will never align…team with anyone at all ever again. And then…well…it happened. The Unholy Alliance. The Team That Should Not Be. The Team That Undermost Circumstances Would Never At Point Choose To Align Themselves…the VERY TWO PEOPLE who have openly stated they would never team with anyone…have agreed to team with each other.

And yeah you can run wild on whatever rumors you conjured up in your magical head but whatever reason the two of us teamed up so I will do the ABSOLUTE PLEASURE of telling you the TRUE STORY of why we teamed. Simple…we are two people on a mission. Our common goal is to get to the top…yeah it's cliche I know but it's true. Our mindset…is to kick ass and stop everyone who's in our way and…damn the more I say this the more cliche it sounds right?

So just to summarize this it's two like-minded individuals agreeing to collaborate together. No seriously that's it. Miss Nova and Mister Genesis taking over the world one step at time…one way at a time…ONE TEAM…AT A TIME. That's all there is to it…and also it means well…come Grand Rampage time my strategies changed.

So yeah the strategy has changed. My goal is simple…depending on whoever the hell of us enters the match first our goal there is simple…we survive. We thrive. WE PULL ALL THE STOPS AND WE HOLD OUR OWN…until the second one of us arrive. Then the two of us will do what's best. Clear shop, kick ass, kill, destroy, maim, torture, punish, inflict damage, cause mayhem, erupt chaos…yeah yeah you get my drift.

Because what I find funny is simple…everyone's dismissing her as fodder in this match. NOW WOAH DON'T STARE AT ME LIKE THAT! I AM BEING SERIOUS! Everyone views her as just a "vixen" and aren't concerned with what she is capable of bringing to this match…well…to all those people out there. To every single guy in this match who has that current state of mind right now?

You are WRONG. DEAD. FUCKING. WRONG. You see that whole little thing you all are doing? Not worrying about her? Not acting concerned about in the slightest? Yeah…that's going to be your downfall. That right there is going to be the very thing that will result in you all losing. Falling apart. Because you're NOT reviewing her match footage. You're NOT doing your research and preparation early which means you ALL HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF.

But…guess who knows exactly what Miss Nova is perfectly capable of? ..Ding! Ding! Ding! OH YEAH YOU GUESSED IT CORRECTLY! Your one and only Interwire Champion! ME. I know exactly what she's like in the ring…and since you don't…you all have no idea whether or not to feel threatened, worried, scared or anything else…you don't know how to feel right now…and that's exactly where we want you to be.

The second two freaks collide and enter that ring
…it's going to be nothing but raining bullets in Dortmund, Germany! Because think about this real carefully. And I mean it REALLY CAREFULLY. What do YOU THINK HAPPENS when in a match such as the Grand Rampage where THE NUMBERS GAME AND ADVANTAGE PLAY A MAJOR ROLE MIGHT I ADD…when EAW's Resident Badass and The Vixen Killer agree to join forces? Trouble. FUCKING. TROUBLE.

Get ready for this Saturday night Dortmund…I think it's about time that two freaks will light this city…RED.

"Abandon the safety of mindless following…"
StarrStan
Post April 23rd 2015, 11:20 pm by StarrStan
I made this personal? ME? HAHAHAHAHA! You really are psycho, aren’t you Brody? You are the one that made this personal. This fight was personal long before I put your good old doctor flat on the mat. It was personal long before I made a deal with Lannister. You, my friend, made this battle personal over six months ago. You made this personal when you joined RAGNAROK. You made this personal when you interfered in my business. Norman and I could have went to war on our own. Instead, you and Lannister had to get involved. You forced me to rely on my friends Brian and Dub. You had to interfere in my matches. You had to beat me down in ambushes. That war between ELITE and RAGNAROK didn’t end when Norman rolled Brian up for a three count. No, that simply hit the pause button. We stopped the war between ELITE and RAGNAROK and the war within ELITE began. ELITE exploded before our very eyes. That same thing happened with RAGNAROK a few months later, didn’t? Norman embarrassed you. Norman dismantled you. He didn’t just call you out, he didn’t just speak the truth and belittle everything about you, but he put his money where his mouth is. He showed you were the true weak link of RAGNAROK. And you know what Brody? Even with the additions of Matt and Aren, you’re still the weak link. I would be more afraid to face either of those two young guns than I am of you. Why? Because I know what you’re bringing. I know the man you are, and I can see right through the beast you try to be. You don’t fool me. Just like Norman didn’t fool me. I saw right through him, and I found a way to beat him. Just like I will find a way to defeat you. This match will be much easier than my last, however. Norman was the toughest challenge I’ve faced in a while. He forced me to leave it all out on the mat and more, that was until I pulled out my last resort, the ace up my sleeve. I won’t need any tricks to defeat you like I did Norman. I’m going to beat you straight up. I’m glad I’ve got you all amp’d up for this match. I’m glad you want to hurt me for what I did to Vance. I’m excited, because I know you think you’re going to hurt me. I know you think you’re going to get revenge for what I did. Good. You’re going to walk into Germany on Saturday and I’m going to suplex you right back out. I put Vance on his ass because I’m a killer when my belt is on the line. It wasn’t to make it personal, like I said, you made it personal long ago. You say you wanted a friendly, competitive match but then you attack me three weeks straight. I had to get a little revenge, right? I had to get inside your head. I could have attacked you after Jamie and I defeated you and your team in a handicapped match, but what that have done? You’re superhuman, right? I could have hit you with an Olympic Slam and you would have gotten up within a few minutes, maybe less. Your wounds would have healed before Saturday. An Olympic Slam to Vance, however, that attack will last. Vance is still suffering from that move. That’s not even the best part. The real wound is the psychological hurt on your mind right now. I’ve gotten inside your head. You’ve let me right into that mental asylum.

You say you don’t hate me, fine. Your actions say otherwise. Why else would you go to war with ELITE? You want to go with Norman’s answers and say you were defending your brothers. Are you going to tell me you felt a part of a family in RAGNAROK? HOW DID YOUR BROTHER TREAT YOU, BRODY? Norman pointed his left hand at ELITE for our inner dysfunctions, than used his right hand to take your head off. Ironic, huh? You say you feel nothing towards me, but you want to hurt me for what I did to your buddy. That’s feeling something, right? You think of me as an ant but this ant has bitten you. This fire ant has gotten under your skin. When you step on that one fire ant that bit you, you step a little harder. You stomp on that ant. Norman thought he was going to squash me like a bug. Don’t underestimate my abilities, Brody. You folk who think you’re big, bad monsters, come crashing down even harder than others when they’re brought back to reality. A few years ago there was a project to edge out the “gods” of EAW. Everyone thinks they’re a god among men in this company. They’re all false profits. Even the great “gawd,” he’s just another man, no matter how great his accomplishments. The same can be said for your kind now. You all want to be monsters. So you exaggerate your mental disorders. You act out. You pretend to be schizophrenic and hear voices in your head. You forget about basic hygiene. You grow your beards out. You pretend to be normal, nice guys and blame all of your problems and actions on the voices in your head. I see right through it all. You really are just normal men. You’re just a normal guy, Brody. Ordinary. Not even psycho! You’re just Brody to me, and to all of Germany you’re going to be a loser.

Hating you won’t me slow or sloppy. It will make me more calculated. See I don’t act how you act. I don’t just run out swinging. I don’t act with my body, I act with my mind. I’m not just the most elite wrestler in EAW because I can pull off all the moves and because I can lock in all of the submissions. It’s because I’m always one step ahead of my opponent. I’m multiple moves ahead of you in this chess match. You are misinterpreting hatred for rage. See I can hate individuals but yet keep composure of myself. You? Can you control yourself? I don’t think so. Hating you doesn’t make me weak, it makes me have already planned out your defeat. Why? Because I don’t just want to retain my championship this Saturday, that’s a given, but I want to embarrass you. I want to show all of Germany, no, all of the world that you aren’t the beast you pretend to be. That’s why you can never get the job done. You already know 2nd sucks, you’ve been there time and time again. From AWF to EAW to RAGNAROK. You’re always 2nd. 2nd to Amir. 2nd to Parker. 2nd to Lannister and Norman. Most importantly, 2nd to me.
Tyler Parker
Post April 23rd 2015, 10:37 pm by Tyler Parker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I thought the best part of all of this was that you don't know why I've been laughing but now I think the best part of all of this is how childish you are, it's like I say one thing and you have something to say about it when you don't know what you're talking about --- the best part of all of this is that I'm going to be the one who gets the last laugh and that's why I'm still laughing because you don't know what you're talking about, you don't know what you're getting yourself into and you don't even know what it takes because you don't have what it takes. You want to know why I've been saying that over and over again? It's because for as much as you like to tell me how better you are than me, how you're going to Superman punch me in my face and Spear me in half, how you're going to beat me and whatever else you're going to do to me... for as much as you like to tell me all of that? I'm telling you that you're not better than me, you're not going to do anything to me and you're not going to beat me because I'm trying to GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID, THICK SKULL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, YOU NEVER HAD WHAT IT TOOK AND YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT BECAUSE FOR AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE TO TELL ME ALL OF THAT, I HAVE SOMETHING THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND THAT'S THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. "It's quite apparent you don't take my challenge seriously." I'M NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY??? WEREN'T YOU JUST SAYING THAT THIS WAS BORING? ISN'T IT YOU WHO'S SAYING THAT I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST YOU? AND I'M NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY??? I MAY BE LAUGHING BUT THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY, BECAUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO DO ANYTHING BUT TALK, BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE ONE WHO "DETHRONES" ME BUT THIS PEDESTAL THAT I'VE BUILT, ALL OF THIS? THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN BUILDING FOR EIGHT YEARS AND I'D BE DAMNED IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TAKES ALL OF THIS FROM ME BECAUSE LUCIAN, I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE SERIOUS IN MY CAREER, YOU MAY THINK I'M NOT BUT AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID, AFTER ALL OF THE BS YOU'VE SPEWED, AFTER ALL OF THAT? ...After all of that, I couldn't be more serious, so why don't you tell me again what you're going to do. Tell me. Tell me just what Lucian Black is going to do because I know what he's going to do, oh, I know what he's going to do. Nothing. Like you, you're nothing. You're nothing. You think you're at the top, looking down on everyone else but to be at the top, you need the World Heavyweight Championship. You want this, you need this but I want and need it more than you. You think that just because I've held this before, because I've had one reign with it, that I should be satisfied? I should be satisfied with holding it for less than three months and having it end because of a cash in? No, I shouldn't be satisfied with that and I'm not going to be satisfy with just a second reign. No, I'm not even going to be satisfied with a third, fourth, fifth reign. In this business, Lucian, you can never be satisfied, you have to strive for me and that's what I'm doing, I'm striving for me. I haven't accomplished everything I want and I'm still going to be here even if I have because I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I'm going to be at the top for the next few years and even if you win, I'm still going to be at the top because that's where I'm at in my career. You could be the World Heavyweight Champion and it'd be me who's in the Main Event each and every week, it'd be me who's putting in the hard work and it'd be me who's giving it all for this business, for EAW and for the fans.

"You may have the title, but I AM THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION." Uhhh, no. No, you're not. Is... is your name on the plate of the title? Is... is it you who's going out there each and every week, even when the title isn't on the line, giving it your all? Is... is it you who's defending this against anyone and everyone who has a shot at you? If it isn't, then you aren't the World Heavyweight Champion. I am and you want to know why? Because I have this, it's my name on the plate of it, I'm the one going out there each and every week giving it my all against anyone and everyone, defending it against anyone and everyone because that's just the kind of champion I am. What kind of champion are you? Oh, right. You aren't a champion. You aren't the World Heavyweight Champion and if you were? If you were, then you'd have this. I never heard of someone holding it and not being the World Heavyweight Champion but hey, whatever makes you feel better, right? Whatever helps you sleep at night. Whatever keeps you from hating yourself and weeping into your pillow every night before you fall asleep. You know, because you have a low self-esteem, I don't blame you for it because I know that everyone in the back wants to be the World Heavyweight Champion but the truth of all of it is, is that very few of them are ever going to be it, there's just a very few who EAW could trust to have as their champion and to represent them. That's why Y2Impact has six reigns, that's why Jaywalker has five reigns, why Mr. DEDEDE have five reigns, because they were trusted and everyone knew that they'd represent EAW as it's champion in each of their reigns and that's one of the reasons why they're some of the greats in this business and in EAW. That's why I'm in my second reign with the World Heavyweight Championship because there's no one else on Dynasty that they'd trust with it and know what they're going to get from me. I don't have any time off, I never ask for time off and if I do, if I do? Then I'm comfortable with where I'm at but you know what? I haven't asked for time off once these past few years. I haven't asked for anything, I never asked to be the World Heavyweight Champion, I never asked Mr. DEDEDE or Y2Impact to be here for me. I wasn't handed anything, I've never been handed what I've accomplished, this is all because of the hard work and the ground work that I've laid out for those like you but you're spitting on my work, on all of it and on this World Heavyweight Championship and anyone who spits on it and EAW? Don't deserve to have it, they don't deserve to even have a shot at it, they don't deserve anything. You don't deserve anything, as much as you like to think you do, you don't. "I earned the right to call myself the champion you didn't." ...I didn't? I didn't earn the right to call myself the champion? I didn't earn... you know, I may have my doubters and naysayers but I think even they know that I've earned the right to call myself the champion after beating Mr. DEDEDE for it and then retaining it against Psycho Brody and Jacob Senn. I was one of the two left in the Dynasty Chamber and earned a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship but that wasn't until after I had beaten everyone who was put in front of me before facing Mr. DEDEDE at King of Elite. Some of you may not think I earned that rematch but Mr. DEDEDE thought I had and he was the champion, I think he earned the right himself to face whoever he wanted to and he wanted to face me. I beat him and I beat him like no one else has, I beat him with five Across The Parks, the referee had to end the match before I'd seriously injure him and it wasn't because I wanted to, it was because in that moment? In that moment, my career had flashed before my eyes. Everything that has ever happened to me, everything I have been through, everything I have ever accomplished, flashed before my eyes and I just... I just lost it. I lost it. I lost it because that's how much this means to me, that's why I'd do anything for this and that's why I'm still going to be here. Because of my heart, love and passion for this business... I was rewarded the World Heavyweight Championship and you're trying to tell me I didn't earn the right to call myself the champion??? Yeah, okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You know though, after I had beaten Psycho Brody and Jacob Senn, I thought I'd have some more competition so I could defend my title against someone and bring even more prestige to it but instead of that, instead of getting the competition I wanted, instead of facing someone of the likes of GI Styles, Carlos Rosso, Montell Smooth or anyone who has been a former World Champion or has the caliber to be one... I'm facing someone like Lucian Black. You know what? That's fine, because like I said, I'll defend the World Heavyweight Championship against anyone and everyone who wants a shot at me and I'm not going to back down from any one of them, especially someone like Lucian Black. Here I am. Out here and you want to know why, Lucian? It's because this all means something when it comes to you and I stepping into the ring this Saturday. I don't expect for everyone to get what I'm saying but do you, Lucian? Do you get what I'm saying? Huh??? You should but if you don't, then you're just too stupid and too thick skull to get what I'm saying. You should though because you've had some things to say, about how you're owed this and deserving of that, you should know if you're going to be the World Heavyweight Champion. If you're anything like you think you are, anything like you say you are, then you should know. I mean, you're the one who beat Mr. DEDEDE on Dynasty, you've beaten Xavier Williams and everyone else who you have faced just to get this shot at me. You're out here, telling everyone how you're my competition and how much of a test this is going to be for me, telling them that you're going to beat me and take not just the World Heavyweight Championship away from me but everything else, telling them I'm going to walk out without so much more than that. Isn't that right? Thing is, I don't think you know what I'm saying. No, I know you don't know what I'm saying. Because for as much as you like to walk around here, telling everyone how better you are than me or how you're the World Heavyweight Champion, yet you've made your career by being anything but. I mean, I'm not going to keep throwing your loss to Y2Impact in your face because I know that's the go-to with you, like "Scrappy" is the go-to with me --- which, by the way, you're just sounding like Charlie Scene when you're screaming my name but you know, it's not going to be the last time you scream my name because every night when you try to sleep, you're going to be tossing and turning in your bed just screaming my name because your loss to me is going to haunt you more than your loss to Y2Impact has. It's going to be the go-to with you, the one thing everyone is going to throw in your face and that's going to be so sweet. It's going to be so sweet to see the look on your face when everyone is laughing at you, like I have, telling you I was right. HAHA I WAS RIGHT, THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO TELL YOU, I WAS RIGHT AND YOU'RE GOING TO WHINE AND COMPLAIN SWEARING THAT YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM AWAY ME. THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, MY PRIDE, MY INTEGRITY, MY HONOR, MY RESPECT... YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME, AREN'T YOU? HAHA, NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE A DAMN THING AWAY FROM ME. I WON'T BEAT YOU? HAHA, YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT BUT GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT, POOR WITTLE LUCIAN BLACK? I WILL. *LUCIAN BLACK VOICE* I CAN AND I WILL. YOU KNOW, WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS, YOU CAN AND YOU WILL. Lucian, after all you've ever done in your career and being in this business for as long as you have, you're just never going to beat me even if you're somehow a new and improved Lucian Black, you're just going to be a defense for me like you have been for those who have defended their titles against you. Nothing more, nothing less. Because while you had all of the ability, all of the potential to make it here those years ago? You don't have what it takes and I'm not saying that because deep down I think you do, no, you don't and that's just something you're going to have to realize, in all seriousness.

See, you walk around here, telling everyone how you're better than me and how you're going to beat me and how you're going to make the World Heavyweight Championship prestigious once again but are you willing to do what's necessary? Willing to do whatever you have to in order to get what and where you want? Are you, Lucian? Because that's something else entirely, something you know nothing about. You run your mouth, talking out of your ass and telling everyone how you're going to do this and that to me and all of that BS but at the end of the day? You don't even know the first thing about any of that and yet you walk around here, telling everyone all of that, trying to convince them like you've convinced yourself that you're going to do everything you said you're going to do after running your mouth and talking out of your ass and not doing anything you said you were going to do for years? Yeah, no. I'm not convinced one bit that you're everything you think and say you are, Lucian. Because I know what it's like. What you think and say you are? I've been for as long as I've been in this business. For the past eight years, I've scratched and clawed and ripped apart anyone and everyone who stood in my way in order to get to where I'm at now and I did just that. I was just a young child when I started and now I'm one of the best in this business. I was competing in any and every company that would book me, that would give me the opportunity, I competed in every state in the country and in many countries in the world. You see this, Lucian? This World Heavyweight Championship? My World Heavyweight Championship? I beat Mr. DEDEDE, in his new prime, for this! "It isn't me who has what you have because you have sucked up to the right people. We all know that. You've been the lapdog of every authority figure EAW has ever had." Who have I sucked up to? CM Banks? I never had to suck up to him, he knew I was going to be one of the best, he knew it because he and I have faced each other and he saw that when we were in the ring, he saw the fire in me and just how passionate I am. Dark Demon? Again, I never had to suck up to him, he asked me to return to EAW because he knew that I'd be one of the best and he knew it when we faced each other at Territorial Invasion, in the War Games. Mr. DEDEDE? If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be here, so I have so much gratitude towards him and he and I have faced each other more than I've faced anyone in this business, we've faced each other so many times but every time we face each other, it's the best matches you're going to get from EAW. I have to ask again. Just who have I sucked up to? Because I haven't sucked up to anyone for anything, I never had to because like I said, I'm here as the World Heavyweight Champion because of myself. I don't know shit about this business? I've been in this business for eight years, longer than you have and I don't know shit? I don't know shit, Lucian? Okay. You're just getting stupider. "Keep kissing ass, Tyler, it's doing you wonders." Keep saying what anyone who thinks they're "pipeboming" me is saying, Lucian, it's not doing anything for you but making you look more like an ass and you're just doing it for me. You seem to think you want this badly, you say you want this badly but if you really want this badly, then you should be willing, like I have been. Out there in the ring, you'd never keep up with me, even with all of those Superman punches and Spears. You've Superman punched me and Speared me and here I am, 100%, defending my World Heavyweight Championship. It's safe to say it's going to take more from you to beat me, it's going to take a whole hell of a lot more for you to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

That in mind, why do you even bother if this is so boring to you? I'd like to know why. Because no matter how many times I have to hear you flap your gums about how you're better than me, how you're going to beat me, how you're going to take everything away from me, blah blah blah... I just want to know why it is that you even bother, Lucian. You're here, on my brand, pretending to be something you're not. You're here, walking into my ring, like I have no chance against you. You're here, telling everyone all of this and showing just how you run your mouth and talk out of your ass. "If I win I am not going to allow you to take the title from me, I am not even going to give you a rematch because you won't deserve one." I know you aren't, you'd be smart not to give me a rematch because you know that if you win and I was given a rematch? I'd beat you and take back what's rightfully mine just like I had at King of Elite. You wouldn't give me one because of that, because you wouldn't want to lose it so soon but that's just too bad because I'd have a rematch clause if I lost and I'd use it. You'd try to get out of it, you'd beg Monroe not to give me my rematch but you could beg all you want, I'm going to get it. Though, it's not like I'd need it because I'm not going to lose. "You are not even worthy of a potential third reign not until you spend six more years - just like I have busting your ass." Lucian, if it took me six more years to get a third reign, then I'd have to be doing something wrong because it has taken me just a few years back in EAW to get my second reign, a few years out of the eight years that I've been in this business so I think I've been busting my ass for some time "just like you have" to get my second reign. It's been six years and you still haven't had a World title, you would think you'd realize by now but I guess it's going to take me beating you once again this Saturday for you to realize that you're just never going to be a World Champion in EAW. Maybe you would be if this was LEGION or CWF but it's not. This is where the best in this business are and for me have held this twice just goes to show that I am one of the best in this business. After this reign, I'm going for my third and Lucian, it's going to take me LESS than six years to get it. Hell, it's going to take me less than six MONTHS. Whereas you? You'll still be contending for World titles and losing them. You say I don't have a chance against you but you'd have more of a chance if you were contending for the EAW Championship because you've beaten Xavier Williams and you haven't beaten me. You say you don't care about this but you can't just say you don't care and pretend like you're here for yourself when you're going out to the ring each and every week, saying the same things you've been saying, because you have nothing else to say or you just don't know what else to say, whichever. You're going out to the ring week in and week out, doing the same things you've been doing, a Superman punch and then a Spear, over. You're going out here just to show that you're not as sad and pathetic as one would think. Which is what all of this is about, now isn't it? It's not about anyone or anything else, it's all about you, Lucian. You and I both know that you need to feel loved and depended on, you need to feel like you actually matter, you need for them to cheer for you and think you can beat me. You made this all about you but you know what? I don't even care. You want to lie to them? You want to make them think they mean anything to you other than being something to boost your ego like all of those back then are and were? I couldn't care less. If you think you're going to walk around here on my brand and EAW pretending to be something you're not? Pretending to be better than me and that you're the World Heavyweight Champion? That's where I have something to say. Especially when, at the end of the day, you're neither of those things. You NEED to be loved, you NEED to feel like you matter and you NEED for them to cheer for you and think you can beat me. You're neither of those things. You're just a piece of shit like I've been saying. You've convinced them that you are what you say you are but this Saturday? That ends. That ends when you come out here and step into my ring and find out just what you have gotten yourself into. You're going to scream, you're going to cry and you're going to beg for someone just anyone to help you but Lucian? No one is going to hear you. No one is going to hear you scream, cry and beg. No one.
Anderson.
Post April 23rd 2015, 9:52 pm by Anderson.
Not one man mentions the Ace, because everyone is in fear of the Ace.

Facts only.

Dictum Factum.
Post April 23rd 2015, 9:09 pm by Guest
The Life and Times of Vance Tybull
Grand Rampage 2015 Special Edition
Part Four

Sun City, AZ
4/20/15

[It’s 4/20 in Sun City, and all the city’s stoners are toking like you wouldn’t believe. We’re talking doctors, lawyers, tramps and thieves all puff-puffing away on the ganja like it was going out of style. This is no exception for the Black Label Society biker club – named after their favorite band – in Sun City. About 30 rough looking men all sit about the club house, passing bongs, blunts and brownies, all in a jovial, celebratory mood. There is a loud knocking at the door, and a sudden hush among the bikers as the reggae music stops playing. (Yes bikers listen to reggae music on 4/20) The club’s leader, is one of Vance’s best friends, Red Harrison. He gets up and answers the door, seeing his long lost friend on the other side.]

Red Harrison: Vance Tybull, where have you been all this time!?

Vance Tybull: On television.

[Vance begins walking in the club house, and Red follows him. Various members greet Vance in between his conversation with Red.]

Red: You didn’t stop to think maybe to come by and see us before now!? How long have you been out of prison!?

Vance: A few months now. I got together with some of my father’s old friends and they trained me to wrestle, and then pulled some strings with some old connections and landed me a contract with EAW.

Red: EAW!? No effing way!

Vance: You don’t watch it anymore?

Red: Nah dude, club business got really hectic, I haven’t watched TV in… I don’t know how long.

Vance: Damn son. So you haven’t seen me go undefeated?

Red: No way dude! You’re undefeated?

Vance: Yeah man, I beat Montell Smooth.

Red: NO WAY BRAH! YOU BEAT MONTELL!? Damn son, I remember when he was the champ back when we were in high school. 

Vance: I know. I mean, dude came out and distracted him, but as far as I’m concerned, he shouldn’t have taken his eye off the ball. It wasn’t like TLA went out there and attacked him, I just took advantage of him getting distracted.

Red: I feel you, man. Wow… I can’t believe you were able to pin him, still! That’s huge. I’m so proud of you man. I can’t believe that what you’ve been doing all this time. You really haven’t let prison get you down at all!

Vance: I guess you could say that, man. 

[They suddenly stop as they are greeted by their friend, Big Krizz.]

Krizz: Yo, Vance!

Vance: What’s up, Krizz! Man, I haven’t seen you in forever!

[Krizz and Vance shake hands and do a fist bump.]

Krizz: What was it like in the joint, man?

Vance: Boring. I kept to myself and nothing happened really. What’s been happening since I’ve been gone, man? Why does it say you’re the Vice President, now? Did Bryce quit the club?

[Vance points to Krizz’s cut, which reads “Vice President.”]

Red: No, Vance. We promoted Krizz because, well… Bryce overdosed on heroin while you were in prison. He died man.

[Vance seems very taken aback by this. He doesn’t know what to think.]

Vance: I thought he gave up that shit?

Red: Well, that’s what we thought, but somebody gave him a large amount, and he didn’t tell anybody. He stuck the needle in his neck, man. We think it may have been foul play from a rival gang. Nobody here would have given Bryce something like that, we all knew about his relationship with Mr. Brownstone man. 

[The entire clubhouse speaks up and agrees with Red.]

Vance: I have no doubt that you guys had nothing to do with it. But I trust you guys to find those bastards who did that to him and give them concrete shoes. But let’s celebrate, because I know Bryce wouldn’t have wanted us to miss 4/20. I won’t smoke, but I’m sure I’ll get plenty high just being here…

[Vance slaps Red on the back and they all go back to having a good time. Red leads Vance to a frame on the wall that holds his old cut, that reads “Tybull, Original 5, Vice President.” Later on in the evening, Vance slips out of the clubhouse, weary, and head back to his hotel room, alone in his thoughts.]

“It’s nice to see the Black Label Society continue on without me. But I know that I have to carry on with this. I need to make Bryce proud. I hope one day I get to see the prick who did that to him face to face, so I can give him the beating of his life.”

[Vance slips back to his hotel room, opening the door. As he does, he notices a brown manila envelope that has been slipped under his door. Vance picks the envelope up and shuts the door behind him, he sits on his bed and opens the envelope, pulling out a large, blown up picture. Vance examines the picture with a horrified look on his face. The picture is of Bryce Lund, his now late friend, being handed a brown package in a back alley. The photo was taken at night, and while Bryce is being illuminated by a light hanging above him, the man handing him the package is obscured by darkness. All Vance can make out is a red bandana.]

“This can’t be.”

[Vance flips the photo around, and there is a note written on the back.]

“This is how your friend acquired all the heroin that killed him. If you want more clues, come find me.”

[Vance places the picture on his lap and looks up, puzzled. He didn’t know what that meant, but he did know that whatever it was had to wait, because the Grand Rampage is coming too quickly, and he didn’t have time to solve mysteries just yet.]

--

Grand Rampage 2015 – Promo #4

Vance: The time is almost at hand. The anticipation has reached its climax and will soon be satiated, as soon I will be entering the Grand Rampage for the very first time in my life. It’s at times like these that I like to pause and reflect on what has led me to this point. I mean, it was only a few short months ago that I wasn’t even in Elite Answers Wrestling, and now, with only nine matches under my belt, I stand to possibly gain entry into the Main Event of the grandest showcase this business has to offer.

This has all happened really, really fast.

I mean, I knew I was a natural in high school, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would translate into the professional circuit. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined tearing through EAW like this in such a short time. Sure, I’ve mainly defeated other rookies, but these rookies have far more experience than I, having had the luxury of competing on the independent circuit. Me? I was thrown to the wolves.

But despite being thrown to the wolves, I’ve found myself thriving. Thriving in perhaps the most chaotic jungle of them all. Over sixty of the most talented men and women adorn this roster here, and 29 of them stand to be my opposition in a very short time from now.

And it’s in a time like this, that other, weaker-minded rookies would re-think their choices. They would feel the pressure mounting on their shoulders as the expectations for a good showing grow even more, week-by-week. And for all of this momentum to culminate in my entry into the largest battle EAW has to offer? Others would be quaking in their boots with fear.

But yet I look on, fearless. Because I know that the pressure mounted on my shoulders doesn’t lie on me winning this match. Nobody expects me to win this match, undefeated or otherwise. That’s reality. The pressure is the expectation of a good showing. And that’s where my confidence is.

Throughout my entire life, I’ve been surrounded by competition. Good, bad, they’ve all come to me in order to prove themselves. Sometimes I won. Sometimes I didn’t. But one thing I always did, was I proved to the man who would oppose me, that they should respect me. That I’m not some ancillary player, but rather a force to be reckoned with. A force that cannot be stopped. Montell Smooth sure respects me, now. He surely knows I’m a force to be reckoned with as well. That I can’t be stopped.

But that’s the catch about the Grand Rampage. While it is most certainly impossible to stop me from achieving my goals one day, it really isn’t that difficult to throw me over the top rope of a ring. No man can claim to be impervious to being lifted and dropped, not even the largest of giants. That’s that chaos thing I’ve talked about so affectionately before. It’s that air of unpredictability. That air of excitement, the feeling that anything could happen.

I live for that feeling. I live for the feeling of not knowing whether or not my opponent is better than I. Because it is in those moments that you find the measure of your heart. It is in those moments that you can really pinpoint your shortcomings, and find your limits. And once you find your limits? You can push past them.

So come the Grand Rampage, I will be ready to go to all-out war. I will march on with an unwavering step, never looking back. Because the chaos in this match is something I’m used to. Survival in chaos has been paramount to my continued existence. But in EAW, the chaos comes with great reward. In my past life, chaos has only led to death. So at the Grand Rampage, I will march directly in to the mouth of hell, stare it down, and give hell every last ounce of fight I have in me. I will take this opportunity by its throat and I am going to squeeze every last little bit of life out of it, until there is absolutely no doubt in the minds of every man and woman in the EAW Universe that Vance Tybull is the future of EAW. Vance Tybull will prove that he is exactly what he says he is – unstoppable! Just take a look at history, and you will see…

The past has never been able to stop the future from happening.
Venom
Post April 23rd 2015, 8:57 pm by Venom
In most individuals, there is that moment in your past that you can never truly escape. A moment in your past that you viewed as a harrowing experience that has continued to plague you years later as around every corner it seems that somebody exposes this moment that you desire to forget, but they merely desire to use it as leverage over you. After your past as been exploited repeatedly, even others should grow to learn that utilizing that as a method to get an advantage would only do more damage than good to yourself. We also have moments that we seem to obsess over. Moments that we don't want to relinquish and that we want to relive for eternity, the moments that we say are our moments that solidified or made our careers. When we fail to look towards the future and we choose to live in the past, that means we can never truly move on to achieve greater things or ascend to greater heights as we fear that if we live that moment, we will forget the sensation that came with it. It's moments like these that we use to counter those who try to exploit weaknesses in us, and sometimes this method works to success, but even your own form of retaliation could help make further problems for you. In every event and every match on a weekly basis, these situations seem to appear. In my career I have been fortunate and unfortunate as I have been on both ends of this dilemma. But through these experiences, I have been better prepared to encounter what I am witnessing now, each individual making his own bid for greatness and argument as to why he will emerge victorious. When a result of failure is almost imminent, many individuals never begin embracing the fact that they probably didn't have a chance of victory to begin with.

Vendetta, you speak of compromise and how it should be shamed. Yet countless times in your own career you have given into the compromise that you view as disgraceful. Despite your Vendetta name, you being in House Vendetta is a clear indication of the compromise you have made. Ares Vendetta has ascended to the point where he casts a shadow that looms over you and yet you don't see that as a compromise. You made a compromise with yourself that you may have been foolish to seek greatness on your own and that maybe you're better suited sponging off the relevance of somebody else, even if they are a family member. But by the way your eagerness for this match has been displayed, maybe you are becoming fed up with the decision to accept your position in House Vendetta. You desire credit for making the Interwire Title great yet there were a handful of established individuals who at one time held that title, permitting them to make the exact same argument. What's the point of holding a title multiple times if you do nothing relevant or noteworthy during your reign? That can be considered a reign that people choose not to acknowledge due the underwhelming quality of it. Maybe you can utilize the Grand Rampage as an opportunity to cast your own shadow and escape the one that you are currently dwelling in. This is more than a mere fight for supremacy. A man capable of decimating 29 men that call themselves professionals in this business is a man who should have won more than mid card titles, he is a man who should have won multiple world titles. Making a claim to do such a thing is far from admirable as it's almost laughable. I believe that 29 people decimating you is a more likely scenario.

Alex, many individuals have seen the difficulty you have been forced to go through. And maybe you have even accepted some of the fault, but away from Jaywalker needing help from fellow Hall of Famers, you desire the best in your generation. But how many individuals from your generation have ascended to the top of this company and decided to call it quits as you are just now beginning to truly stand on your own two feet? How many individuals who have been here half the time you have, have managed to do more in that short amount of time than you have in your entire career? Maybe you feel like the Grand Rampage is beckoning to you, giving you the indication that you are meant to win, despite the circumstances which could occur to help prevent that. Everybody feels they are destined for something, and many others aside from yourself share the feeling that you do. That they will do the unthinkable and do what everybody believed to be impossible for them. But can every person who feels this way truly acquire that feat? If 10 men are to endure the same hardships and meet the same levels of adversity in their time, and have even paid their dues 10 times over, can all 10 achieve what it is that motivated that to persevere? Maybe that's why you've had to wait so long, that the other 90% of your generation was doing all of this, allowing you to be the last to achieve it. But this notion of you being the ace of this company is a notion you should have forfeited long ago. What you believe to be an Ace is mere child's play by the standards of others as many have established themselves to be superior. If you truly are the Ace of this company, which you proclaimed you were long ago, then why is everything you've done up until this point  proved to be so underwhelming that nobody, aside from those who haven't been on the opposing side of you, hasn't even acknowledged you enough to give you a fighting chance?

We all have to endure and to truly succeed we have to persevere but while doing so, if we grow foolish enough to think that we are invincible, we have already forfeited our hopes of prominence before our chance to achieve it even arrives, something which I have been fortunate enough to avoid, but the same cannot be said for many others.
Brian Daniels
Post April 23rd 2015, 6:21 pm by Brian Daniels
Has this been anything further than a game to you, Vic Vendetta? I've seen your transformation from a man who spun around like a table top, to a man who's become the servant of House Vendetta. I guess that only occurs in video games, doesn't it? No, no, no I can remember more. I remember Vic Vendetta, this man who was supposed to represent a fearsome image, only to be ridiculed and branded by a man who's obsessions for others has spread like wildfire. There was a point in time where Vic Vendetta could be compared to the monstrous likes of Norman Hellion, but now? Now... there's only the remembrance of a man who you used to be. You can deny it all you want, you can throw all the misfortune onto me. But let's be realists here; you haven't performed on the quality level that you used to ever since becoming a slave to the name Vendetta. Do you even have a name for yourself anymore? Or was that stripped away alongside your image? It would appear to me that you're playing the most strategic role in this "game", targeting top two candidates, actually feeling obliged to make examples out of them both. I don't understand you, Vic, I honestly don't. And it's not praising you in the high way - where your mysterious figure lurks in the shadows beneath our feet. But in the way where you've spoken so highly about yourself, but here you stand with an alliance... and this alliance is the greatest thing to ever happen to you in recent memory. I can't say there's much dignity left in your character, there's reminiscence of Vic Vendetta spread across the sandy beach, but much like your foot steps - your image has faded away. In what right mind do you have the strong feeling that anybody here actually fears you anymore? You've been humiliated and here are are, being what a captive can only be; a pretender. We're not the scared little children, frightened by the big bad monsters that skulk in the closet or shelter under your bed. That's where realization comes into play, your words cannot harm me as much as you'd anticipate them to. You're leaving me with nothing more, but empty bottles, with nothing attached. No ship in the bottle, no treasure map, nothing. It's a one way ticket to nowhere, because that's where you're ending up, Vic, nowhere.

I remember a man who once took up your very own ambitions, a man who saw me as the "hero" everyone idolized. He made it his objective to tarnish my name, to get rid of me from existence. His psychological mindset was far greater though, because he hadn't cared enough for my physical well-being - to where he would target only the wounded. It's a tad bit shameful, don't you think? To kick a lion when it's down? Not for the lion, but for yourself. Imagine to immense pain you'll go through, when that lion sinks it's fangs into your flesh and skin. It has to be the most agonizing feeling in the world. But you're not playing in the lion's den, no, you're a step ahead of RAGNAROK. You've already becoming the oblivious bait to them, it's only the matter of when they decide to strike. You may be in luck though, or perhaps not. While I might be only on being and they have several names to their army. You're up against the dragon... something much more fierce than wool. I know you hold your own, but fear does absolutely exist in you, Vic. So, I want you to take the time to imagine how much more dangerous a dragon is compared to a lion.You're quite out of luck, it's the upfront truth. You are no dragon slayer - you are a mere wooden puppet, with all of the strings attached. You're merely firewood, simple as that. Your puppet master is the one leading you into your own deathtrap. It's only further proving how easily manipulated you are. Right? You for once in your life reek of fear, you may not admit it, but it's true. By all means, go ahead and concentrate on what you consider an injury, it will do you no good when the rest of my body is directing it's attack on all vulnerable areas of Vic Vendetta. Such a mysterious right? After the Grand Rampage, not so much. Even if we meet for the shortest amount of time - I will find your weakness, mentally and psychically. It's where, but you've just mastered the art of deception. It's going to take a whole lot more than some cheap magic tricks along with smoke and mirrors to hide your anxieties from me. Not only that, I'll demonstrate how much of a spineless coward you've become.
Post April 23rd 2015, 5:24 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Grand Rampage Promo #2 "Light of Day"

I'm not here to talk about The Filth Parade forming. While I wish my Comrade Tyberns good luck in getting a spot in Grand Rampage, that's not what I'm here to do either.

A lot of people like to judge me... Alot of people like to insult me... Kerry Keller is a man of action... And I think I've proved myself just a bit after defeating the Hall of Fame Champion thank you very much.

Still though, a lot of people seem to be pissed off or have a bone to pick with me. Is it my style? Is it the fact that it makes you feel good to put someone down and you just choose me? Maybe it's because in your opinion, I'm inferior to you. Maybe it's that you think, because you've maybe won more matches, or have been here longer, or have had more title opportunities than me... You think I'm inferior because of that?

I'll tell you something, I've been being put down and insulted since I got here. Why don't you guys just get off my dick once in a while? I think it'll help both of our careers out In the long run. I have my struggles, I'm not perfect. But neither are you, and you have NO FUCKING RIGHT to judge me.

Now that I'm done with addressing the dick-riders I'm going to address my new alliance with Tyberns. The Filth Parade is an effort to make us extreme again. The fact is, we don't have enough violence around here. And that's part of The Filth Parade's goal, to bring violence back into EAW.

Back to what's happening on Saturday, The Grand Rampage is my first major FPV appearance, I don't plan to mess this one up. This is gonna be a good chance to send a message to everyone in EAW. ESPECIALLY the dick riders, that I'm able to pull a win off just like everyone else. And that I'm not inferior to anyone...

Should we be scared? Will we be spared? Of the madness inside?

I'm angry, so angry, and I'm letting it all go, so Now don't try to hide

I've got what it takes, I know the stakes I'm willing to resort to violence

Don't run from your fate, it's already too late. Just... Face... The Silence.
Norman Hellion
Post April 23rd 2015, 4:31 pm by Norman Hellion
(The scene begins with Norman sitting in an abandoned classroom, somewhere in Germany. Norman is sitting behind the teachers desk with his feet up on the table, showing the dirt on the bottom of his boots. In Norman's hands is a globe and he begins to spin it. He stops it with his finger to see what country he landed on. He does this a few more times before he speaks.)

You said you're on top of the world. Is that right? Interesting. 

(Norman places both hands on the globe and puts minimal pressure into it before the globe cracks and breaks into many small pieces, landing on the desk.)

I used to be on top of the world, Sebastian. No, I don't think you understand. You see I was at the very top, while you? You are still making the steep climb ever so patiently and if, no, WHEN I play my cards right, you'll never take another step, besides back pedaling of course. Don't you see?! I-I HAD IT ALL! I had the Answers World Championship! I was headlining EAW free-per-views! I was the face of Elite Answers Wrestling! Damn it, I was on the up and up - until something, or should I say someone, got in my way. You - yes, you Sebastian. YOU TURNED MY LIFE UPSIDE DOWN. You managed to tear down my empire in just one night. IN ONE STUPID NIGHT! It was a learning experience. I suppose you could say it was a wake up call, a wake up call indeed, bravo. You know, I always prided myself on being one step ahead of my opponent(s) and more times than not, I am. At Reckless Wiring, I was confident in my hand - so confident that I was all in, shoving all of my chips towards the dealer - and once I saw the river card flip, I lost. You and Stan beat me at my own game! Congratulations on accomplishing the impossible. You're right - as a result, I'm irrelevant now. I don't have much going for me, other than giving you a dose of revenge this Saturday night! A dosage that will lower you to "my level". Because this Saturday? THIS SATURDAY? I AM PREPARED TO MAKE YOUR WHOLE WORLD CRUMBLE. YOUR WORLD WILL SINK INTO THE DEPTHS OF MY HOME - HELL, HAHAHAHA! Oh yes, there is hell to pay. That's right, pay. I know how much you love that word. But you see Sebastian, I'm not concerned about money. Money doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Just look at me. I might as well live in a dumpster - and perhaps I do? That wouldn't be so far fetched because as I look around me, all I see is garbage. When I look at you, all I see is garbage. When I look at what's left of RAGNAROK? You guessed it, I see garbage. So no, I don't want the bills, the green faces, or the Benjamin's - all I want is for you to pay for your sins, for you to apologize. What? Ohhhh, that's right, in your little made up world, you think an apology is in order, on my side. You want to hear the two words huh? I'm sorry? I know it's hard for some people to admit when they're wrong, just like I know it's challenging for some to work up the courage to say those exact words. But I don't feel sorry for anything I forced Norman to do. I made the right call, the correct and only decision. Some may doubt me on that, since everybody thinks you will walk away from this battle with your arm raised and dignity left in tact and one of the reasons why the people feel that way is because you're my mentor. You taught me everything I know! Student vs teacher, what a classic story this will create. In fact somebody should go to Hollywood and make a movie about this, just so we can give Sebastian even more fame - but there's a problem in this. You? You are not my mentor. Sure, you were Norman's, I'm not doubting that, but me? Nope. Everything I know has come from me, not from outside sources.

(Norman flicks the globe pieces off the desk, one by one.)

You're right when you claim I'm not the same man. That is obviously true. I differ from The Behemoth in many ways. Many, many ways. For instance I have the stomach to do bad things. Evil things. Things that would make even a "King" bawl his eyes out. Since you think you know me so well, then please, tell me what you think goes on inside my head? Please, enlighten me. While you're taking stabs in the dark, let me state the truth. What do I hear? Silence, other than my voice echoing throughout its walls that is. I don't hear other voices, Sebastian. I never listened to Norman for obvious reasons and Larry? Larry reminded me of you in more ways than one. He tried to do what was right. He tried to right his wrongs! Because he wasn't always a saint. No no no, he was just as bad as I was, if not worse! We were brothers! But he got soft. He began to care, care about others. He placed them before himself, how foolish, since it's like you said, only the fittest survive around these parks, meaning you don't have time to worry about others, since all they will do is weigh you down. But hey, you still think I'm weak no matter what comes out of my mouth. At the Grand Rampage, you may think that I will become extinct, to leave this world without even a trace, but my last breath will not come anytime soon, not as long as you are here HAHAHAHAHA. I've always had a purpose, you see. Those purposes have changed throughout the course of my life. Right now my purpose is to make you - a vegetable. Do you see where I'm going with this? See my plan has changed, after the more I thought about it. At first I wanted to kill you. I thought with you no longer roaming this earth, I'd be happy and I would be able to pick up where I left off. But truth be told? I would miss you. Because you? You've given me warmth again. You ignited the fire in my soul! A fire that was burnt out months ago. And once that fire gets too hot, I will cool it down with the ice that flows in my veins HAHAHAHA. So long story short, I want you to stay. I want you to live after this brute force runs right through you like a battering ram. So you will survive, yes. But you will no longer be able to move under your own power. You will quickly realize that you took so many functions for granted, such as walking, chewing, even breathing will become an everyday struggle. The only way you'll be able to communicate is through Morse code with your eyes. The point I'm trying to make is what's the fun in killing the king before I cause his kingdom to collapse? I want you to watch helplessly while Brody is tortured, Matt and Aren are beaten, bruised, and battered - and as for Cerci? HAHAHAHA - I don't want to reveal that one just yet. I enjoy surprises, why ruin one? Besides, once her secret is revealed to the world, you simply won't give a you know what. 

Your soldiers are outnumbered and outmatched, yet here you are, throwing threats my way, hoping at least one of them sticks, but I'm afraid I'm not worried or fearful. To you I'm just saying that to comfort me, but it's truly how I feel. If I feared your wrath, I would've never sent you through the ramp. Hell I would've never "turned" on you in the first place. I would've just stood behind you and keep sporting my fake smile. BUT I TOOK A STAND - and in the process, I opened your eyes. I broke your trust, just like you broke Norman's seconds before. HAHAHAHA I'm the reason why you're paranoid. I'M THE REASON WHY YOU SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN. But of course, you won't admit I'm right since you're  allergic to such. I can't blame you though, for you are in a powerful position and once your "brothers" sees a crack in your armor, they will see what I saw - an unfit leader. Don't hate me because I left your side. Don't hate me because I abandoned the modern day titanic that they call RAGNAROK right before they crashed into the glacier known as House Vendetta. Your future is in your hands. You control your own destiny and if you want to play this out, I suggest you be careful. Always be careful around a fire because you might just get burned, or in your case, start a wildfire that will end up hurting the ones you love the most. But again, I just can't seem to fathom why I'm the one who is supposed to be afraid of you and the rest of RAGNAROK, or I suppose I should call it House Lannister, when it's not nearly as stable as you originally thought or imagined. House Lannister? There is no strong foundation that it's built on. But it's still a house alright - a house of cards. One little poke or breath will cause you all to fold. But don't take my word for it since you think you know best and I will continue to let your ignorance act as your Achilles heel. Tell me, how long have you really known Matt and Aren for? Three, four weeks? If that - and you are already so certain that they will carry their weight and become more valuable than I ever was. I see you're a man who takes leaps of faith, good for you. Not exactly what I call smart, but hey it's your life, you can ruin it any way you please. Just for a second, let's say you stopped running from the truth. Let's pretend you weren't blind to people's real intentions. Those two men? They are using you. Perhaps I'm just planting poisonous seeds into your brain, but I would like to think I'm an expert when it comes to using people. I used you and Brody after all. Hypothetically speaking, let's say they win the EAW Unified Tag Team Championships this Saturday at the Grand Rampage and if not then, shortly after. Those titles will keep them satisfied for a while, just like when I was Answers World Champion. The reflection from the gold will cloud their better judgment for a while, but once that wears off, they will no longer see just black and white, but gray. They will see Brody, a troubled man who is actually physically weaker than he is mentally, if that's even possible - and they will see a "King" who makes terrible decision after terrible decision. All you're good for is creating a toxic work environment for them. Yet, you still trust them because you think they are loyal! You think they'll stand by you through thick and thin! Let's just see how that works out for you. 

Tell me, are you still happy with your decision. Are you still satisfied with Brody's lack of progress? If so, more power to you. It's just that usually men and women in EAW often crave success, not mediocracy. Way to go against the grain, my "brother". I notice you keep asking why I dislike Brody so much, even though I've answered that question many times, but I'll gladly repeat myself. First and foremost, let me say that I used liked him. I thought he was just like Norman - an outcast in his cold and cruel world. But as time went on, I realized he was nothing like my friend. Brody was way weaker. He even sought professional help! But what I disliked the most about him was this - he was a freeloader. He continues to get opportunities he does not deserve. When you and Brody won the tag team titles, it was because of you. And when you lost them? We both know it was his fault. And even though he's lost way more matches than he's won, he still manages to weasel himself into world title matches. Spoiler alert, he'll lose to Stan this Saturday. We all know it's coming because there are three things guaranteed in life: taxes, death, and a good ol' Psycho Brody loss. But - yes there is a but - I'll give him credit where credit is due. On Voltage, he actually saved you! Yes, I'm as shocked as you are. As I was bruising your spine with chair shot after chair shot, Brody took the chair from my grip and saved the day. Because of him, Cerci doesn't have a scratch on her - yet, but that will change soon enough HAHAHAHAHA. 

You think this - all of this starts and ends with my blood?! HAHAHAHA, you're half right. Sure, I expect my blood to be shed this Saturday night, which I don't mind because once I feel the stream of blood make its way down my forehead, it will only calm me. But do you want to know how this is really going to end? It will end with you regretting all you've done to me. It will end with you dangling from a cliff, begging for mercy! Begging for me to pull you up HAHAHAHA! In the past, I would've grabbed your hand and save you no problem - but this Saturday? I will take my size twenty-three boot, place it on your skull and watch you plummet to your demise. 

What could've been Sebastian..... what could've been.
LVCIAN
Post April 23rd 2015, 12:04 pm by LVCIAN
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Yes, I'm going to beat you - - in a decisive manner. I'm going to end your reign abruptly. I'm better than you and that's an irrefutable fact. I'm facing you for the World Heavyweight Championship. I am your competition. I am the number one contender. AND I WILL BE THE MAN WHO DETHRONES YOU. It's quite apparent you don't take my challenge seriously. I can see why, but you will take it seriously. You'll have to, it will be your only viable option when the time for talking all the shit you talk is over and the time to fight begins. This match isn't going to just be a title defense, this match isn't going to be another irrelevant match for you. This match will serve as a test for you. You'll be defending much more than the World Heavyweight Championship. Like I said before you will be defending the honor of all the men who have been World Heavyweight Champion before you. You might not realize it now, but you will when the inception of this war becomes factual.  You will fail yourself, you will fail Y2Impact, you will fail Mr. DEDEDE and all the other so called "greats" and you will regret it until you leave this planet. In the morning when you wake up, in the night when you go to sleep you will think about it. About how you failed them and yourself and you will hurt, your heart will ache. You won't ever find peace again. If the competition was as lackluster as you proclaim it to be, then why are you still responding to every word I say? If I didn't pose a threat to you or your World Heavyweight Championship you would've shut that big mouth of yours. But you keep fighting and I know you will keep fighting this Saturday no matter how many times I punch you in the face, no matter how many times I spear you. But so will I because my will is infrangible, my resilience is remarkable. Why would you live in a fantasy world? Because you hate, because you detest reality and the reality is that you can't beat me now, you don't stand a chance against me. You can't overpower superman, kid. You may have the title, but I AM THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. I earned the right to call myself the champion you didn't. I've been vilified by most people and maybe rightfully so, but regardless what I say or do or try against these people or anybody for that matter, you are the villain in this whole situation. I'm the hero, the unsung hero fighting for what he believes in, for his rightful place in history. You honestly believe you're going to break a single bone in my body??? How exactly are you going to accomplish that? I'd love to hear how. This is what I'm talking about, Tyler. You live in this fantasy world where you dream about doing this to me and that to me, but in reality you won't do shit to me. It's not about what you would like to do to me, it's about what WILL happen and none of the things you constantly fantasize about doing to me will happen. I'm not asking myself how relentless you are, I'm asking myself, how stupid can a human being be? Did DEDEDE teach you that too? To be a fucking idiot who spends most of his time building castles in the air? but when the moment of truth arrives he pussies out and achieves  nothing he dreamed about achieving? I never had someone to teach me anything, you know. I learned everything I know by myself. I didn't have someone that took me under the wing and taught me everything there is to know about the wrestling business. I didn't need anyone to teach me anything anyway. I wanted to be my own man, always. I followed nobody's footsteps, i made my own way, carved out my own path. You ARE self-centered. You HAVE an inflated ego. You do this for yourself and you can deny it, you can even try to refute it but deep down inside you know I'm right and it's quite evident anyways. These people may be stupid, but they're not stupid enough to be deceived by someone as stupid as they are. I do this for myself, but at least I am not hiding it. The truth about is conspicuous, hell, even I exposed myself. I just had to I was getting bored of playing the saint I had to do it just to see the reaction on their faces, HAHAHAAA. That was fun. Tyler, i hate to break it to you but the World heavyweight Championship is already tarnished.. thanks to nobody but YOURSELF.

You're not only walking out without the World Heavyweight Championship, you're walking out without your TEETH. YOU'RE WALKING OUT WITHOUT YOUR PRIDE, YOUR INTEGRITY, YOUR HONOR, YOUR RESPECT BECAUSE I AM TAKING EVERYTHING FROM YOU, SCRAPPY. You won't beat me, get it through your thick skull. The odds may not be in my favor, but when have they been? When have they been, Tyler? They weren't when I faced MK for the Alternative X Championship, but I still overcame them and became a champion for the first time in my career. They weren't in my favor when I competed for the National Elite Championship, but I STILL EMERGED VICTORIOUS. I've proved people wrong and overcame the odds so many times. I've made a career out of it! I won't want to have a rematch because I am WINNING this, Scrappy.  There's no doubt, no question as to who is better between the two of us. I'm better, but instead of claiming to be better like you have for the past few weeks I am going to PROVE it this Saturday when we face off. Just because you have a golden strap it doesn't mean you're superior to me...  But yeah, I guess the only way to prove who's better is by winning this Saturday. I don't hate you. I dislike you for the same reason everyone here dislikes you. You think you're better than everybody, you think you have cemented your superiority as an elitist but you HAVE NOT. Not until you successfully defend that championship belt against me. I can be World Champion, I will be World Champion. I was born for this. I've dreamed about the glorious moment that will transpire come Grand Rampage since my infancy. That championship may mean nothing in the hands of Tyler Parker, but I can make it mean something. I can elevate it to heights never seen or envisioned before. And I will. I know Tyler Parker is looking for a fight, I know he wants to see me out of this company, but I guarantee him that won't ever occur. I'm never leaving until I have achieved everything I ever wanted to achieve. Why would I hate you for everything you are? Why would I hate you because you've made a career out of being successful?  I have done the same exact thing. Maybe not in EAW, but all across the world. My career has been a success. Maybe not in EAW, but it isn't too late. I can still turn the tables and do what nobody ever in the HISTORY of EAW and professional wrestling as a whole has been able to do. Although I think I already did something like that. I came back and I showed the world I excelled like nobody ever did. I astounded them all with my improvements. And I will continue to do that until the day I hang up my boots and it's time for me to say so long. It isn't me who has what you have because you have sucked up to the right people. We all know that. You've been the lapdog of every authority figure EAW has ever had. But it doesn't matter, that WON'T matter because I am taking that belt at all costs, under any circumstances this Saturday. You have been around longer than I have, but what are you trying to imply with that? That you've worked harder just because you've been around longer? That doesn't even make sense. This isn't a longevity contest or a popularity contest. Regardless what you've done, I have worked my ass off for this. I have busted my ass to get to this point of my career more than anybody has. And if you deny it? Then you don't even know just who the hell I am, you don't my story and you certainly don't know shit about this business.

I don't think it's going to be me who emerges victorious from this match. I don't think I am going to beat you.. I WILL. I know exactly what I am getting myself into. I know what you're capable of. The lengths you are willing to reach to retain that championship title. But I am fully prepared for anything you got planned for me. To utilize in your favor.  You're the one who has no idea, you don't have the slightest idea what you have gotten yourself into. Some of the most painful maneuvers in wrestling are a part of my arsenal. I don't need chairs or tables or even a title or any weapons for that matter to beat you. My weapon is my fist and believe it hits hard. But I am going to hit you harder than I normally hit my adversaries because you have earned it, Tyler. Congratulations! One important factor you fail to grasp is that I am not DEDEDE, I am not Psycho Brody and I am NOT Jacob Senn. I'm an evolved version of myself. A version of Lucian Black you're not familiar with. I don't give a damn what you think or say. You can think and say as you please but notice your actions will have repercussions. All the shit you have been throwing on my name? I'm going to make you EAT IT. But listen IF you beat me, I will recognize your worth. Even if you don't care about my respect I promise you that you will have it. You may be a lot of things, an usurper, a cocky, smug son of a bitch, but you are a hard worker and I respect that. I never said that you didn't work your ass off, that you were undeserving of a world title. I just said I have worked harder than you and that you aren't deserving OF your SECOND reign. Maybe there's a part of me that truly, still respects you. It's just not easy for me to show respect for somebody as arrogant as yourself. I know, I have been pretty arrogant myself some would argue.. But it's not arrogance if you can back it up. And this isn't any B.S. none of the words I have uttered here during the past few days have been. I have been stating facts, speaking the truth. And you know what they say about the truth, Tyler.. It hurts and seemingly what I said hurt you pretty badly.. so it's safe to say I was speaking the truth. nobody is saying I am more accomplished than you are when it comes TO EAW. As a matter of fact, you are more accomplished than I am. You have achieved more than I have. But we both know why that is. Keep kissing ass, Tyler, it's doing you wonders. I'm warning you though, kissing ass won't help you escape my wrath. Your demise is inevitable, it is imminent. You can't stop what's coming for you.

I don't have what it takes to be a world champion yet you're still in front of cameras talking about it. Why could that be? Maybe because deep down within you know I do have the requirements to represent this company as it's champion? I'm pretty certain that is it. I'm curious, when have I bitched and moaned about anything? I only spoke the truth if that's bitching and moaning then I guess you're right. But it's not. You know what's bitching and moaning? What you've been doing. You essentially implied you deserve better competition, more deserving adversaries yadda, yadda, yadda. I haven't heard anybody say you don't deserve that belt. I said you didn't deserve another reign though and I wasn't lying. I don't think you have any people questioning your ability and skill, i don't think you have any people doubting what you're capable of and I don't think you have absolutely anyone criticizing your work. Me on the other hand.. I do. And you're one of them and I can't wait to prove you all wrong. You still think you're going to end my career? Nobody I have faced has been able to do that, what makes you think you will? Please man up and answer that because you've practically avoided every single question I have made you. I understand this isn't a Q&A but I am interested in hearing your response. I'm just trying to make this fun because technically and evidently you are not even trying. I'm going to make this whole rivalry between us even more fun this Saturday. I'm going to do to you what no man, what no woman has had the capability of doing to you. I'm not only going to dethrone you, I will deprive you of the thing you hold dearest, what you care about most.. your career. I'm not only fighting for a title, I am fighting for respect. If you beat me I'll admit you're better, I will treat you respectfully, and I will admit I was wrong as well even though honestly I don't think I am.  It all ends this Saturday. When everything is said and done, when the smoke clears, when the dust settles only one of us will be standing with the World Heavyweight Championship. Not the two of us that is impossible. Only one. And that one person is going to be me. I believe in myself, I know I can do this. I won't let myself down. If I win I am not going to allow you to take the title from me, I am not even going to give you a rematch because you won't deserve one. You are not even worthy of a potential third reign not until you spend six more years - just like I have busting your ass.

You have no doubters, you have no naysayers. You think you';re the center of this universe, that the world spins because you breath. You're severely mistakes. Maybe in your little fantasy world you have people that doubt you, you have people that question what you are capable of, but not in the real world. You have more supporters than anybody on Dynasty so I don't really get where you are coming from. I do have many doubters, many nayseyers. You're the biggest of them all. You've been underestimating me, overlooking me since day one. You think that offends me, but it just motivates me, it makes me desire success even more and to prove you wrong. I don't think anyone wants me to beat you, but I will. Some will like it and that's fine, some will hate and that's fine too because hate it or love it, hate ME or love me you're going to have to learn to live with it, you are going to have to accept it. I don't only want that, I crave championship gold. And I always get what I desire. I'm going to bring my best you don't have to worry about that. Worry about bringing YOUR best because that is the only way, the only shot you will have at survival. If you don't need the World Heavyweight Championship then why are you even aspiring to successfully defend it against me? It makes no sense at all.. You're right though.. this will probably be my last chance, my last opportunity to finally win the big one. At Grand Rampage I HAVE to rise - one way or the other. Even if I lose I have to find a way to get another title shot. Because I NEED this, I was born for this and I can't wait to show you how much when we meet again. I can't wait to demonstrate you just how good I have become this Saturday. The time for talking is over. At least for me. I've wasted my time with you because no matter what I say you just don't get it. You don't understand me. But you will.. you will get it, you will understand. Not the easy way, but the hard WAY.I wish you the best of luck, Tyler, because you are going to need it. You will require it like a man requires water in a desert. This won't be easy for either of us, but I will fight. I will fight and continue fighting no matter what. I'll fight tooth and nail to become world champion. You can hit me with as many finishers as you'd like. I will fall, but I won't stay down. I'll get right back up and I will keep on fighting. Until it's over and I am proclaimed... THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.
Vic Vendetta
Post April 23rd 2015, 10:03 am by Vic Vendetta
[Vic Vendetta appears in a dark scenery with nothing but his candle, the candles flames begin to sway as if it was doing to be blown out but then stops..The flames grow a measurable amount until it is the size of Vic Vendettas fist. Victor holds up the candle and then sits it upon some sort of object presumably a table stand. The flames go out and Vic Vendetta is no longer seen nor is anything behind him. “Voom” Lights shine in a place that sort of resembles a barn as we see a man with a Ghoul mask on his face looking down and behind him about twenty people with hoods covering their heads as the people in the hoods begin to chant and the man in the ghoul mask looks up and begins to speak.]

The 'morality of compromise' sounds contradictory. Compromise is usually a sign of weakness, or an admission of defeat. Strong men don't compromise, it is said, and principles should never be compromised.  I think there's only so much that I can do here. Only so much that can be achieved before politics. I don't subscribe to any of that. I do what I do and that angers people, it angers the people who don’t want to accept the truth into their lives, it angers people that want to have authority...Why does it anger you all? Is it because a being who opposes the Lord has risen, or is it because you fear that I will end this game of charade that has been going on for several years now?  That's why you've never seen me as anything more than a Mid-Card champion. You see me hold the InterWire championship, obliterating the previous record and the second I lose it they institute the no rematch clause. If that was in play when I was champion I would have beaten anyone that was a previous championship holder. I made that title famous, but do I get credit? No. I get nothing because I'm not what they want, I’m not the man who they want to bet all their poker chips on because I am looked at as a wild card but let’s put a halt to this bullshit you guys call authority because I plan on changing this place….no we plan on changing this place for the better and who else can stop us except us?! You guys want to send a Calvary to challenge us well here’s my answer, I'll let them come to me You can push me so far before I go off the edge I have sat in the shadows for too long. I am in this year’s Grand Rampage and this will be one hell of a coliseum battle.

Let me direct my attention to a man who has caught my eye for many years The man of many talents, one of those talents is that he remains successful in playing a shadow, he disappears off the face of the earth and nobody, nobody even realizes he has gone, and then poof, vanished for days, for weeks, for months and then he crops up again like an unwelcomed zit kind of like his finishing maneuver that he has blindsided so many people with. It just does not look good, it is not needed..just like you are not needed, Devan Dubian. But even though people go to extreme measures when it comes to making that zit disappear and usually I would have no problem in taking you out in an instant, but this company just seems to love me more and more every single week. The same extreme measures people take to remove them, I plan on using extreme measures to remove you from this Grand Rampage match, for some reason this company just loves it when we put each other through hell, and they have given us the permission to rip each other to shreds by putting 30 men in a single ring they know that they have now fucked up. I know what you’re thinking Devan you can “try” to outsmart me but we all know that has never been your strong point so I highly doubt you will fool me. Devan you can jump hold on to the ropes, shit even skin the cat like you have done so many times and so many years in this industry but my goal isn’t to only win this big man but my goal is to demolish anyone who we have set our eyes upon. Don’t get me wrong Mr. Dubian from what I am aware of, you are a liked man by this locker room, but I have been directed to demolish all that stands in the House of Vendetta’s way of victory and how can I say no to the young master’s request? I mean somebody has to do it, it may as well be the next World Champion, the man who will run this place in whatever way he wants and once again have the Vendetta name rule supreme over all the peasants who stand before and against our power, I might as well start by asserting our dominance over the human pimple himself Devan Dubian.

“I used to think that the Civil War was our country's greatest tragedy, but I do remember that there were some redeeming features in the Civil War in that there was some spirit of sacrifice and heroism displayed on both sides.” Everyone we all have our weak points, we all have that area we love to target and wear each other down, now my next target will be the great Brian Daniels I have watched you over the years as you teamed with my uncle Robbie Vendetta and have grown to become this man that children wish to idolize but my question is why? Why idolize a man who is on the verge of his own destruction.. I know about the history of your injuries and if I was to guess your leg is your weakness, it is not as stable as it once was, whereas I still have not pointed my weak point, nobody has found it and nobody can capitalize on it, it is what puts me at an advantage every single time I am inside the ring, because I am a mystery, an enigma, nobody knows me, what I do or how to work me out. So I can tell you right now, you need to keep that leg of yours out of my reach, because once it is in my grasp I do not plan on letting it go until I have stomped on it repeatedly and snapping it into pieces and then will I consider if I want to eliminate you, because look here I have ascendancy over this entire match. I refuse to be just another body standing around waiting to be eliminated… Haha no I will be the one tossing all you contemptible pigs out back into the dirt from whence you came. What you all have failed to captivate is that I am a giving person, I may be twisted and scheming and people might say downright disgusting, but I put my body on the line for their entertainment and my enjoyment and that means my opponents must suffer the same pain, so when I have your head in my hands and I am sitting in the ring with my hand down your throat and the fans are booing and cheering and vomiting and leaving the arena, but that’s when I realize that I am disrespected whilst Brian gets praise for doing the same thing and that is why he must be slain! That is when I will reach down his throat and I will grab his spine and bring that spine back up as if this was a game of Mortal Kombat and go to that locker room and give it to one lucky spineless son of a bitch backstage who needs it the most because Brian Daniels will no longer have any use for it after I have decimated he and Devan along with 27 other men in this fight for supremacy.

[ Victor removes the mask as the roof of the barn begins to come ablaze and he with his followers proceed to leave the barn as Vic Vendetta starts to laugh as the followers that came with him begin to hum a tune. Vic closes the barn door and only the scene of a burning barn is left for us to view]
Post April 23rd 2015, 9:49 am by Guest
GRAND RAMPAGE PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up inside of a clean and sterilized hospital room of almost complete white.  The faint sounds of heart monitors, doctors and nurses shouting orders, and the usual cacophony of a hospital can be heard throughout the room.  Next to the bed, sitting as still and stoic as a statue is Psycho Brody.  He looks down at the bed with a sad and solemn look.  However, the bed is completely empty and even appears to have been freshly made.  But within Brody’s mind, he sees a limp, bloodied, and broken Dr. Erik Vance, more injured than he genuinely was by Starr Stan.  Psycho Brody stands and begins to pace about the room, shivering due to either rage, trying to contain his insanity, or more than probably both.]

Psycho Brody:  Why is it that the innocent always suffer?  Why is it that good men must always be the victims of bad people?!  Why did you have to hurt my friend Starr Stan?!?!?  WHY?!?!  WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?!?!  Attacking Dr. Vance is going to soon prove to be the biggest mistake of your career Starr Stan.  We could’ve gone on and had just a regular, perfectly friendly competitive wrestling.  Now we can’t!  Now the voices in my head are screaming for your blood!  Now it’s personal!  And I want you to remember that it was YOU who made it personal!  YOU have unleashed the wrath of hell upon your own head.  YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!!  DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME DO THIS STARR STAN!!!  What I end up doing to you, I won’t and can’t be held responsible for.  Because even now it’s all I can do to contain my rage.  But once that bell rings I won’t be able to anymore.  Once the match starts all I’ll see is red, just as all I can see now is red!  Too much red!!!  And afterwards, I’ll still be seeing red.  Only it’ll be a different kind of red!  It’ll be the red of your blood staining the white canvas of the ring!  And it’ll be all your fault.  It’s all your fault…it’s all your fault…IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!     

[Brody turns to the bed and sees a new occupant has taken the place of Dr. Vance.  Instead, Brody sees a horribly disfigured Star Stann.  Cuts all across his face, blackened eyes, a broken nose, he looks almost unrecognizable.  Only the signature baldhead gives evidence the fact that this is Brody’s opponent.  A small smile creeps it’s way across Starr Stan’s torn features.]

Why are you acting so confident Stan?  That’s what I don’t understand.  After all, I’ve gotten the best of you more times this week than you have of me.  Not only that, but the war between RAGNAROK and Elite has already proven several time before that your technique can’t overcome my raw power.  And yet you have the nerve to hurt my Doc and then claim I didn’t do shit to earn this?!?!  Why are you so confident?  I don’t understand it!  Tell me why!  TELL ME WHY!!!  Wait!  The voices tell me they know why!  They’re saying it’s because you’re ordinary!  You’re not special like me.  You have to rely on common things like “American Pride” or self-confidence in order to get yourself to the next match because you have nothing of your own.  You’re just like all the other sheep of the herd waiting to be slaughtered.  That’s why you don’t want to face me at Grand Rampage.  You say you don’t think I deserve this match, but you can’t trick the voices because they hear the truth in your filthy lies!  The truth is that you’re a coward!  All these hurtful words are just a mask to hide the fact that you don’t want to pay back what you owe RAGNAROK.  And who can blame you really?  You wanted the Answer World Championship, so you came to RAGNAROK for aid.  But now you realize you paid for that victory with the same championship you won!  You made a deal with Satan, only now you’re dealing with a man who makes Satan piss himself!  Everyone seems to forget one thing.  Lannister choose me!  Not Norman Hellion!  Lannister, whom everyone calls King and respects, picked me over Norman Hellion, the guy everyone thinks is the brightest young star in EAW.  Why?  Why would he choose me over him if everything you say is true?  BECAUSE YOU’RE ALL LIARS!!!  IT’S BAD TO LIE!!!  YOU SHOULDN’T LIE!!!  Lannister knows what Dr. Vance knows, and that is that I’m far better and more dangerous than Norman Hellion is!  He picked me because he knows I’m better!  And what more proof do you need.  The moment Norman leaves, he loses the belt.  Whereas here I am, about to gain what he has lost.  RAGNAROK lives while Norman Hellion dies!!!  And you’ll die with him Stan.  You dug his grave, and no you’ll be buried with him!        

[The bed’s inhabitant changes once again before Brody’s eyes, as slowly the face reforms, grows a long beard, and increases in height and weight.  Only the baldhead remains unchanged, as Brody now looks at a mirror image of himself in the bed.  The sight sends Brody into a new wave of fury.]

You claim to hate me Stan.  Dr. Vance told me never to hate anyone, even those who do us wrong.  Because he said that hate, no matter how pure or righteous, could blind us and make us forget what we already know about someone.  So I don’t hate you Stan.  In fact…I don’t feel anything toward you!  You’re nothing to me!  NOTHING!!!  You don’t exist!  Not even the voices inside acknowledge your stupid little life.  So when I step into the ring with you, and I start to hurt you, it’ll be with the same level of emotion and care a person has when they crush an ant on the sidewalk.  NONE AT ALL!!!  By hating me, you’ve given me an advantage over you.  You feel something toward me, no matter how negative that emotion might be, it is something I can and will exploit!  You’re hatred will make you predictable, make you slow, and make you sloppy.  Just like it did in your match with Norman Hellion.  You know as much as everyone else that you would not be champion without RAGNAROK’s help.  And how utterly ironic and symbolic of your career that victory has become.  No longer are you able to win championships based solely on technique.  Gone are the days where your name was held on high as synonymous with the world elite wrestling.  Now you have been reduced to buying your championships like a fan buying a replica belt.  Your time has come and gone Stan, and I find it sad and pathetic to constantly watch you hold onto your career by a thread.  You’ve last longer than most, but that’s only been due to luck.  But that lucks about to turn into misfortune, because it doesn’t matter whom you think you owe the debt to; the fact is you owe that belt to us!  NOW WE TAKE IT BACK!!!  GIVE IT BACK TO US…NOW!!!

[Brody’s starting to really lose it now.  He digs his fingers into his skull so deeply, when he pulls his hand back a small trickle of blood pours down his face.  He looks to the bed to find the face of its owner constantly switching back and before between several different faces.  Starr Stan…Norman Hellion…Lannister…The Vendettas…Dr. Vance…himself.  All their features begin to blur in a terrifying mess.]

You say you kill human souls!  You say you kill human beings!  Well then I guess it’s a good thing that…I HAVE NO SOUL!!!  I AIN’T NO HUMAN!!!  I’m not even a monster!  Because monsters aren’t real either Stan!  You’re no more a monster than the boogeyman is, no matter how vicious you are.  There are only good guys and bad guys in this world.  You hurt my Doc, so yes that makes you a bad man…BUT I’M AN EVEN WORSE KIND OF MAN!!!  You hurt the Doc out of some petty revenge.  I do it because I like it!  You pretend you’re sick and twisted.  I truly am disturbed!  You may not be afraid of me now Stan, but Doc says people are only brave because they fail to understand what it is they’re truly facing.  What you’re facing at the Rampage is a man without restraint!  Because I may be a third wheel Stan, but a third wheel is just as capable as running a man over and turning his skull into a bloody, pulpy mess as the other two!  You think I’m weak?!?!  I was the biggest star in AWF for a reason Stan!  From day one I was constantly involved in that company’s title scene, and now the same is happening here.  And even though I may not have ever become AWF Champion, and while I may have yet to become EAW Champion, it all proves the same thing.  That I am NOT weak!!!  Men who face me are never the same again.  Either because the pain they experience is too much for their feeble brains to handle, or because they learn the truth about the thin line between sanity and insanity.  Whatever the reason, I’m the man who takes your sanity and shatters it!  I show how men like YOU are weak because of your hold on what you think is called reality!  Reality is a cold, harsh, and horrible thing and most men can’t face it!  So I ignore it and create my own reality.  But you!  You’re a slave to yours!  You speak of friends and family holding us back, when only reality does that!  So I cast it off long ago.  And at the Grand Rampage, Starr Stan, I make you confront the cruelest reality of all.  A world in which you are NO LONGER Answers World Champion.          

[Unable to control it anymore, Psycho Brody takes out his fury on the room around him.  He rips machinery out of their sockets and throws them to the ground.  He upturns tables, chairs, and even shatters the window to the outside.  By the time he leaves, the room is in absolute ruin.  The only thing he has left untouched is the bed where all his visions lay sleeping.  Only now is the bed finally empty, and in Brody’s mind, it is symbolic of how at Grand Rampage, Starr Stan will be empty of everything and anything.

Fade to black.]
ThePizzaBoy
Post April 23rd 2015, 8:33 am by ThePizzaBoy
Grand Rampage Promo #2

The sound of beeping machinery fills the air dully as the camera slowly fades in on a respirator, slowly pumping air in and out of itself in a squeeze box like up and down motion as the heart monitor built into it drops and spikes almost rhythmically in sync to it's puffing and wheezing.

"I am 25.  I earned my place as a number.  I shattered expectations and broken preconceptions."

The camera fades out, only to fade back in on the new image of The Pizza Boy sitting at the end of a hospital bed in a green paper gown, staring on stoically as a doctor motions toward an X-Ray of his neck against a light board on the wall.  The audio of this conversation is almost completely drowned out by the ever-present sounds of life monitoring equipment, beeping, wheezing, inhaling.  Barely audible, but punctuated by PB's parroting of the doctor's diagnosis is the word 'stinger'

"I am 25.  I toiled to become something more than a joke.  I tortured my body and fractured bone to change your opinion of me."

The scene once more fades out, almost on-cue with the docile tones of the life support machines, only to come back up as the respirator takes another gasp of air to force into an unwilling body, revealing Pizza Boy in a neck brace getting wheeled through a double door by Percy as Barney M. Bailey gallops alongside the chair, babbling and flailing his arms about enthusiastically as Pizza Boy sternly stares ahead.

"Many will say I didn't earn this spot, just as they say I haven't earned the right to call my time in wrestling a 'streak.'  In ways, they're not wrong, but in other ways, I can say that I've paid my dues, bled blood, torn muscle, hyper extended ligaments, and suffered concussions.  Kerry Keller was no joke, Hades the Hellraiser was no joke.  These were two hungry men who'd toiled their adult lives to earn a modicum of the attention or success that I have in my short time in wrestling.  They've broken bones, both their own and those of others.  They've trained their bodies.  They've devoted their lives to this sport, eaten, breathed, imbibed it in every conceivable way, wrecking homes, abandoning friends, and slitting throats, all just to get a shot at becoming something in a sport that I was forced into."

The hospital equipment suddenly mutes as Barney jumps in front of the wheel chair's path, shaking the non-responsive PB once, only to be answered back by The Pizza Boy shoving him away,and rising to his feet, and storming off, leaving the bewildered Percy and Barney to look on in disbelief

"And I beat them."

The camera sharply goes black as the heart monitor slowly begins to pick up again, this time with the annoying and forewarning beep of a flatl line.  It grows louder and louder as the darkness remains half a minute longer than expected, before cutting to monochromatic flashes of PB doing sit-ups, then push ups, then jumping jacks, then jump rope.  The screen falls silent once more as the camera once again answers with a blacked out screen

"Now just imagine what I can do when I try."

The camera cuts back to PB standing angrily in an abandoned gymnasium, glaring up at the craning camera overhead shot.  He rips off his neck brace, and slams it down on the hard wood floor, and storms off camera

"I am 25.  But at the end of the night, I'll be the only one left."

The lens starts to go blurry as it zeroes in on the hard wood floor, and the heart rate monitor begins to pick up again,bleeping and blooping spikes of a steady heart rate.  The camera pans back to reveal Barney M.Bailey standing next to a boxy TV on an overhead projector trolly, smiling proudly.

BMB: "So kid, what'd ya think?"

The camera quickly pans over to PB and Percy sitting at a long meeting room table.  Without making a noise, Percy gets out of his seat nonchalantly and exits the room, leaving PB shaking his head in disgust, or at least as much as his neck brace will allow him to.

PB: "No, too melodramatic.  It's going to make people want to kill me."

Barney rubs his hands down his face in frustration as the camera cuts off one last time, this time bringing up the logo for Grand Rampage, April 25th, only on PPV.
Devan Dubian
Post April 23rd 2015, 5:14 am by Devan Dubian
A wise man when in doubt to whether to speak or keep silent should give himself the benefit of the doubt and remain silent.

Stay silent, Ventura.

I know that most of the competitors in this match are trying to provoke a reaction from me that is unconventional, just trying to get some leverage over me. There are tons of you who have acknowledged me in the past few days and the most simple answer I can give you all whilst still hurting your ego is that I just simply just do not care about you. That is not to say that Brian Daniels is the exception for he is as much wretched and hopeless as the rest of lot you are but he brings something into this match that all of you lack and that is incentive. I know there is at least one person in the crowd who is going to whimper on about how he has much incentive as well but let us be real, you are just using these mere pretexts in order to convince yourself that you deserve to win this Grand Rampage. Ventura, you are a firm believer of your own case and I can respect that seeing as how you are a former winner of this event but do not delude yourself into believing that just because it went right one time that it is bound to happen again. The only thing you can ever be certain of in this match is the idea of uncertainty itself. If you are trying to convince me that you have a particular strategy or some cipher that reveals the ways of winning this event then you are more insane than I ever thought you to be. Just because one person went right last year does not mean they will repeat themselves, just because one person chose to make a move at a certain point last year does not mean that they will repeat themselves: losing and desperation changes peoples mindsets. It makes them more resourceful and so when they come after you in the Grand Rampage this year, they will hold an upper hand over you by the mere fact that they were able to evolve their thinking. You seem to be stuck in this time era where you still believe you are on top of the world Ventura but the truth is, you lead an apprehensive faction that has no accolades or merits to itself. You are just a former shell of yourself who still hasn't adapted to the ways of how this company currently works and I know you want to believe that this 'magic' of yours will serve as a catalyst in your return to the rise to the top but I want you to know that I think it is complete bullshit. A man who speaks of glory and has none to show is just another imposture trying to convince himself that at some point in his career he was deserving of such a thing but fell short just because he could not prove to worthy when he was most required. I too have fallen victim to that cause many times Ventura but the difference between you and I is that I got back up each and every single time, did not have to force myself into a faction in which there was no benefaction and try to use some supernatural cause as an impostor to get back to the top. I did it like how I have always done it and climbed that perilous ladder that has thrown me down more times than I can recall but I still climbed back up. I got on my high horse and rode through a crowd of elitists who attempted to push me down only to find themselves thwarted. I went on a historic run that still exists through this day and if I remember correctly, you did fall victim at one point en route here. You have proven it before that you can indeed fall and whilst it proved ineffectual in a previous Grand Rampage, I will present the crowd with one last 'magic' trick when I prove that Venture indeed can be thrown over the rope in such an event.

There have been others who have attempted to subtlety call me out, not by name but by contempt. If I were a man of easy impatience then I certainly would take my time to call each and every single one of you but the matter of fact is that I don't really care. I admitted myself that I chose to neglect the major lot because they simply were of no interest to me. However men who have chosen to look the other way simply just because they feel that they should be on top due to no other opinion than their own take a certain misdemeanor into this match that is not recommended. One human being that does intrigue me though is TLA who finds me 'boring' simply because I cannot live up to his psycho antics and I will admit to that. However do not be such a fool to believe that changes our position inside that ring TLA because the matter of fact is that you being the wisecrack will be the one thing to comfort you of your loss this Saturday night and being the Grand Rampage will be the one thing will be comforting me this Saturday night. I know that taking insults as a joker has become redundant by this point for I am sure you have bettered most of your opponents who chose to take up this argument with you but to me TLA, you strike me more as a man who is using his comedy to subtlety make up for something else. It may be your insecurity or something striking that leads you to be such a figure and whatever it is, it just proves to me that you have a flaw. You have a flaw much like everyone else on this roster and when I am able to exploit it, I am sure it won't be long till I am able to overcome you and throw you over that top rope at Grand Rampage. There are also others: the other members of Ventura's faction, a few other Dynasty and Voltage participants and the one thing that I have seem commonly is that they remain so vague. Surely, they aspire to be the victor of this Grand Rampage and provide sufficient enough evidence as to why but there's just an intensity factor and they don't equip it. There is no feeling that surrounds their campaign and thus more the reason not to care. 

I suppose it was always meant to be the few that controlled their destiny in this match. I am one of those few and I intend to make most of my occasion for there might never a more presentable one. You all should be glad of one thing though, I have given you pivotal part as characters in my book... in my glory to become the Grand Rampage winner then eventually the World Champion. The honor is all yours.
Brian Daniels
Post April 23rd 2015, 5:03 am by Brian Daniels
There's been a strong misconception of scheming for revenge - as vengeance is only the cake topper, the entirety has always been to go the extra mile. I've fixated my aspirations on one certainty that for many others could be considered uncertainty. I know recently... my absolute number one priority has been to humble an arrogant prince who's praised himself with undeserving quality. But who wouldn't want to put their greatest rival to shame? Especially when there's an open opportunity such as this; nobody would deny themselves a harmless victory, but as it's harmless to you - it'll become harmful to everyone else. Everyone else pursues a victory that's already been won, but they just don't fully recognize it yet. It's a burden they will all bare - quite the heavy weight carried upon their shoulders. As each and every single individual who's sworn victory over the Grand Rampage, can only be left in dissatisfaction. Currently speaking, to everyone who's been dependent on this very moment... it's just a page in their fictional fantasy. I see a lot of pride, dangling from the noose, awaiting to see it's final judgement. It's only precautionary to assume that the pride will be snapped in half when the testimony proves they're guilty for their dishonesty. But words can easily be deflected by their stability of belief in themselves, it's only the evidence of extermination from the Grand Rampage that will fortify their stigma. It's always around this time of year, when twenty-nine men are sentenced to a cruel self-reproach. When they're only able to muster up whatever justification toward their embarrassing mishap. I've already come to the conclusion that everyone will use this against me, in high hopes that everything that I'm determining will backfire on me. I'm afraid they're wrong, I'm afraid that this is the honest truth and that the feint heart cannot accept the words of a blunt man. Their feelings are too fragile to take in such honesty, that they turn it into higher hopes for themselves. They want to do nothing more than believe in themselves, but believing will only take you so far in this world. It's only a matter of time now, to further prove my commitment of winning the Grand Rampage. I won't be apart of some other man's history book, I'll make history myself. They'll tell stories about me, not of some other unworthy participant who feels the need to win, when they're imminently destroying their own construct of self-confidence.

Is it faith that guides the weak? Or the distribution of too much trust put into any sort of allegation? I'm bewildered, beyond confused as to how many people can lie to themselves for far too long. But then I realize, it's the little things that they hold onto to keep their engine running. Otherwise, they'd be only be disclosing how much a title toward your name can motivate you onwards. The Grand Rampage is granted with such luxury, for some it only grants uncertainty - not everyone comes out of this match with the treasures like others. The select few who've chosen the correct steps to their illustrious victory; understand the point of view in which I speak in. It may appear as if I speak in riddles, but that's only for the incompetent to misunderstand the meaning behind my purposes. And what purpose is there when everyone has a gun aimed at whomever they can point it at? There's a blatant red target on everyone's back - as there is no trust stepping foot into this bout. But it's a sloppy target, as some do bring a knife to a gun fight. Oh, but dodging a bullet is impossible isn't it? Or so they say; what happens when you become the bullet with a knife at hand? There's so many possibilities, so many outcomes, but yet everyone fixates on one. They aspire to be the greatest, but they fail to see the flaws in their strategy. Only the practical can survive, meanwhile the impractical allow all the buildup to crack into their barrier of thoughts. They thought an easy victory was ahead of them, they thought that everything was daises and sunshine. There is no deserving victory, when it's an easy victory. I wouldn't go ahead and say everything is secured, because I'd be misinforming you. I'm just advertising what's easy to predict; a victory - one way or another. I've gone through the thought process on this and I've foreseen all the outcomes. It's the ones with consequences I will do my very best to avoid. The ones that force me to be a jester to everyone's joke, to retract every statement I've already said. That's a death that no man wants to die, but a death I'm willing to gift all of those who dare seek victory at my own cost.
Jamie O'Hara
Post April 23rd 2015, 3:48 am by Jamie O'Hara
Grand Rampage Promo V
Never Defeated

Every time I’ve defend this title I’ve been told without fail that my challenger was “the real deal”. Told that they were the future, not I. Told me that I finally have some competition. Each time I’ve had someone stand toe to toe with me in the hopes of taking the New Breed title away it has always ended the same way, time and time again. For whatever reason, through defeating me, costing me matches, staring me down week to week and telling how I’m going to “lose”, the story never changes; there is always one single ending and that’s their bodies lying lifeless at my feet as I stood victorious. So when you say you’re the “real deal”, I can’t help but wonder how I seem get this sense of Déjà vu. Oh wait, Stark told me the same thing just days earlier. I wonder what it’s going to take for me to wake up some day and not have to listen tell me how they’re such a serious and legitimate threat to my title reign. It’s a complex thing being a champion. You grow to cherish your title and when you’ve held it for as long as I have you can’t imagine waking up one morning without it. Here’s why I like you far, far more than Stark, at least you agree that there is much, much more for me beyond this title but this isn’t about now, this isn’t about next week, this isn’t about next month. I’ve sold myself on the idea that I will be World Champion at some point. It doesn’t matter when; I’m not entirely desperate for it to happen sooner rather than later unlike some people. People expect me to move on, to give it up and continue to climb towards greater opportunity without the “dead weight”. Perhaps they’re right, but if I can set a mark, a date with a list of accomplishments that nobody in my lifetime or the next could achieve, then It will all be worth it. I’m just ten months into my career here in Elite Answers Wrestling. I have all the time in the world, there is no rush to accomplish everything.

There is a possible favour here Duncan but it’s not what you think. I’m sure those who think you can beat me, have a successful career are the equivalent of a pinch of salt but it doesn’t always have to be that way. If you beat me, I would have made you relevant. I would have given you the chance, the opportunity to shine and the very same goes for Stark; it goes for anyone who steps up to the plate to face me. What you think is doing a favour for me, relinquishing me of the title, winning Cash In The Vault, becoming world champion yadda, yadda is just speeding up the inevitable. Here’s the point you keep on missing, the point Stark keeps on missing, the point EVERYONE betting on the wrong horse keeps missing; I won’t walk away defeated. I refuse to let this title leave my grasp not through my own choice. How my journey with this belt ends is NOT for anyone else but myself to decide. That’s why the man that’s going to show up at Grand Rampage is the one who showed up at Road To Redemption, the one that showed up at Fighting Spirit and put an end to Vic Vendetta with ease, the one who showed up week in and week out to face the like of Jacob Senn, The Heart Break Boy and Hades the Hellraiser.

The benchmark? The champion in the making? The be all and end all?

Please Clark, expand on that because you’ve yet to do anything that gives that any credibility. All it says is that you HOPE to be the benchmark, that you HOPE to be the champion but the reality is that I’m the benchmark, I’m the champion, and I’m everything you wish to be. What you want, what you think you are, is supported by nothing but words while I can, on the other hand, prove it. Now, that isn’t my ego running wild but let’s be honest, everyone in the division, everyone even in the middle card would want to be me. The glory of stepping into the ring with world champions, competing for such titles, main events week to week. Let me ask you something, where would you take this title? If I could take it to the main event of a Free Per View, to tournaments, to Reckless Wiring polls, how much further do you think it can go? How far can you think you can go with it? It’s the one thing neither of you have addressed so far. What I’ve accomplished thus far with it was unprecedented; You could argue that I was simply “handed” them. One chance is one thing, but three? I’ve set the bar, the expectation that comes with the New Breed title higher than it ever has been but if I were to lose, when that expectation falls on your shoulders, or on Stark’s, will you be capable of making the most of those chances? This title is supposed to define the very best, no? Whoever it is that beats me is EXPECTED to take this belt even higher. Ryan Savage spoke about giving it credibility prior to our match and the expectation that fell on my shoulders. Now, in somewhat a signaling of the end on my part, whatever comes of Grand Rampage, I EXPECT this title to still be the championship to define the very future. I EXPECT the champion to proudly represent it when they’re given the opportunity to face bigger and better talent. I expect nothing to change. Clark, understand that if you are the one to take this title away from me like you say you will, if you fail…if you flop, you’ll be seen as a disgrace, a failure, a pathetic excuse of a champion.

You bring up Reasonable Doubt and how Stark defeated you but I won’t rub salt into the wounds. Not everyone, every day can be at their peak. You know, you’re right. Perhaps I was a little too harsh on you not deserving to be here; you defeated Stark twice, back to back proving that you should have walked out with the contendership. You deserve to be here just as much as he does. Here’s what you’re missing; I don’t give a single fuck how you got here, fact is you are and that makes you dangerous. I don’t think you’re without a chance Duncan, it’s a very real possibility so this idea that I’ll make this grand blunder is quite farfetched. And here’s the thing about my ego, I can back it up. You may not want to admit it, your confidence may blind you from seeing the truth and perhaps you’re denying it to make sure when that bell rings you don’t fear the man that stands as champion but ANYONE who has done what I have done in the space of nine months would be so confident, so positive. I’ve seemingly outlasted every other former champion to create a HISTORIC reign. You’re probably sick and tired of hearing that, aren’t you? I’m sure Stark is blowing his brains out of my constant repetition of it. Back to the point. There’s a great different between Stark and myself but it can be put so simply; all of my claims have substance, his does not.

I’ve been lucky with my timing really. With a sixth spot for the EAW Championship needing to be filler, a fourth spot for the Voltage bracket, to a third option for a poll. Hell, I still even question if I was truly deserving of them; I could rattle off the names that deserved them far more than me. Ultimately my reign benefited. Fewer opportunities for me to be booked to defend it, challengers being turned away and looking for other alternatives. But of course it hasn’t been flawless. When I say I’m above the division, when I say I’m on a level unreachable by any contender, I truly, truly mean it. What happened against Stark was what happened at Reasonable Doubt with you; not everyone, every day can be at their peak. You think I’m the first champion to lose to a much lesser opponent? Of course not, it’s just this case is a little different because it suits your point of view. Funny that. This is what makes me the champion and what makes you the contender, I don’t rest on it, I learn from it, and I make sure it doesn’t happen again. You on the other hand still drag up losing at Reasonable Doubt and using every excuse under the sun to justify it. Hey, a little fact of a triple threat; he can do it again. But the question is, after clearly having that defeat stuck in the back of your mind, have you learnt from it? Stark’s victory over me is a once in a lifetime moment and while to you? To Stark? To whoever else wants to weigh in on the debate? That loss takes the gloss off. I’m not this grand champion to either of you, aren’t I? Just a bloke holding a golden toy waiting for it to be stripped. When Stark said I was desperate to cling to this title, he was right. That loss is a stain, a mistake I need to correct. Defeating him, pinning in the middle of the ring after a Scarlet Dawn or a Serenade of Ecstasy was what I wanted to achieve but simply walking away with the title still in my grasp is enough to sleep easy at night. Stark beat me once, my one and only excuse is that not everyone can be great every day of the week, but I assure you Clark that’s all going to become a very distant memory after this Saturday.

I wonder what it is with Showdown folk not knowing a damn thing about the world outside of them. An arsehole am I? This isn’t personal Duncan, it’s just simply business and in that case you can’t be the friendly, cheerful, respectable kind. Sometimes you need to stop your opponents head into the mud to remind him of their place. When I undermine you, when I insult you, that isn’t Jamie O’Hara, the bloke who sits down on a Friday night with case of beer and two pizzas, it’s Jamie O’Hara the reigning, defending, New Breed champion. There are a number of things that separates you and me, but one of them is that I know what it takes to continue my career and I’m willing to throw away friendships, willing to throw away the positive appeal to people like you. Someone told me a while ago that there’s a reason some of the greats of the company are no longer around, that’s because they held back in fear of consequences. When I spew “hate”, when my words have bite, when I try to instill “fear”, it’s because I have to.

What happens next comes down to whatever book we read. In yours, I lose, I go off and do something else while you take the New Breed title to even greater heights than I have. But in mine? You lose and it’s not a devastating loss, you realise your place in this company at this present time. I go on, achieve more with the New Breed title still wrapped around my waist until three hundred and sixty five days ticks over on the counter. One year. The day I won this title a year earlier becomes the day I step away from it. It’s then, only then, you, Stark and whoever wishes to replicate what I had accomplished get their chance.

Chin up Clark, it isn’t too far away now.
Clark Duncan
Post April 23rd 2015, 2:03 am by Clark Duncan
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Well guess what Dorothy? Your inkling is too fucking right.

Sorry, it's Jamie, isn't it? Right. Jamie, snap back to reality my friend. This isn't the past. This isn't back in the day when you defeated the likes of Lochlan Rossdale and The Nas. You have genuine competition now. I can't vouch for Stark, but I'm the real deal. This all seems like one big favor. For you, for me, for the people, for EAW... I'm doing this for everyone. To me, my interpretation of your words, you want out of this New Breed thing. You're above it. You're too much of a class act to be relegated to defending a title for new guys. This isn't for you anymore. Accept it. I don't blame you for not wanting to come to the terms that your reign is about to end. I really don't. I fully understand that you're not going to be one bit concerned or fazed when I take your title this weekend. That's the favor I speak of, though it is potentially too late. A chance has gone begging. No, not one, but two. You were 'robbed' in the King of Elite tournament, your chance to triumph in the Grand Rampage is not going to happen because you'll be losing to me, but hey at least you'll have ample time to prepare for Cash in the Vault rather than having to worry about people gunning for you on Voltage. The be all and end all of this New Breed division is not you, it's me.

I'm the benchmark. I'm the champion in the making. The belt is mine.

Retardation eh? That's a new one. Kudos Jamie, you've won something. It's the award for most ridiculous and untrue insult to Clark Duncan. Everyone, give the man a stirring round of applause, he thoroughly deserves it. It seems I am irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but without me, this would be a dull affair between you and Stark. Let's be honest, that guy isn't any better than a Lochlan Rossdale type. I suppose this is where you point out that he did in fact beat me at Reasonable Doubt right? I still advise everyone to watch the tape and see how undeserving he was of that victory. Deserving is me. I did what I had to get myself the opportunity at your title, Jamie. I'm here right now because I earned it. So feel free to discredit me, insult me or whatever, but at the end of Grand Rampage, you'll have just made an almighty blunder. You're not a deity, not even close, you're vain. You wreak of vanity. You denying the egotism is the funniest bit. That's exactly what Stark does too, it's rather uncanny. If you guys didn't look different, I'd barely able to tell you apart.

I figured you'd like the analogy and be quick to shut it down, but I think soon enough you'll find that it is actually quite accurate. I think you're not being honest with yourself. You and I can both agree that you've had a pretty cozy run as champion to date and it's been quite fantastic that you've held the title for such a lengthy period. The thing that we simply must disagree with is that you don't give a fuck about this stunting your career. You said you were disappointed about not being in the Grand Rampage match and you've been adamant that nobody in this division can touch you. Well, Stark did beat you. I had to help him to a degree, but he did it. You're the champion right? The big bad champion that has defeated all of his challengers with ease? What did you need? Home ground advantage? For me not to distract you? I got up in Stark's face too and he still capitalized. There's no excuse for that Jamie. As long as Stark can beat you, you're not as great as you think you are. I beat Stark one on one. I did it twice. More often than not, we compete mano e mano and that's what counts. However, this is different. There are three of us. I thought to myself that Stark could run and hide, but he can't. With six people, it was easy, but we can still have an eye on him at all times and as long as that's the case. He won't win. That leaves you. Can I beat you? That remains to be seen. But you know what? I'm calling it now. At Grand Rampage, Clark Duncan walks out the new New Breed Champion.

I'm generally not a man of malice. I get angry, I lash out, I'm occasionally, but it's not in my nature. I don't have to be an asshole on a daily basis like you and Stark. Should there be hate in my words? Maybe. Should I be trying to instill fear in you? Maybe. Should I pack my bags and leave EAW to continue raking in cash from stand up gigs? According to everybody that isn't family, a friend or a fan, hell yes. And that's why I haven't yet. It annoys people that somebody like me is actually good at this wrestling thing. My EAW career got off to a sluggish start, but the Clark Duncan train has gathered steam at a staggering rate. People are taking notice now. Most were laughing at me, now the majority laughs with me. And you know what happens next Jamie? Do you really fully comprehend how this story ends?

I win.

I get the last laugh.
VENTURA.
Post April 23rd 2015, 12:34 am by VENTURA.
2015 Grand Rampage (IV)

"..Caster, Oh, Caster...

Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity WILL CONTINUE to last forever.
Glory is an addiction that every person alive would die to fully obtain. If a person says that glory means nothing to him or her, then that person is obviously lying through their teeth. Each person in this world wants to accomplish something so that they can be remembered, not just add a new accolade into their expanding arsenal of accomplishments. However, some people would then forget the glory part and skip right on to profess their own-self interests. They want to win this because they think they are a class higher than the rest. They want to win that because he has worked longer and deserves some kind of reward. It is words like that that makes me questioning the motives of today's "elitists" in this company, because the people who do such things aren't living by elite manners. Just constantly moaning, being pretentious little clowns that do not want to work individually to achieve this certain task. They think they are omnipotent. Luckily, I will be the man that will change that method of thinking at the Grand Rampage. I vow to serve as the judge, the jury, and the executioner for every individual that will step in that ring, even Nick Angel and Venom. I know how much work that needs to be exerted to win this Grand Rampage a second time, I know where my place is. The others, as they continuously attempt to persuade their minds that they are truly the rightful victors to win the Grand Rampage, they are simply not going to see that manifestation occurring. Some are talking about revenge, having a brief requiem, or traveling under this yellow brick road....I mean if this was a competition that involves legitimately fighting for your life, I guess those references can be tolerable, but you people apply the ideas of hyperbole far too much for a competition that has been regulated to just one man. You win the Grand Rampage by eliminating the last person in that ring, not by walking towards the end of the yellow brick road, or using the last remaining ink for a requiem. For heavens' sake, I am a former Grand Rampage winner. I have enough experience, the must technical expertise to come out victorious. Doesn't matter if you are the traveling warden of this company, or a behemoth, the Grand Rampage wasn't built for a special place where you try to fulfill your dreams. I am the only person that is capable of being the exterminator of everyone's dream. I can cast any sought of "magic" all I want, because this year serves to be a year of renovation and vengeance. The Holy Brigade have been waiting for a quite a while. This is the chance in which we can finally break free.

But there is just this one individual that is just desperately trying to break free from his current situation, TLA. Yes, the same TLA who has chosen the liberty to recycle poor and ridiculous jokes, the same TLA that will criticize a superior opponent such as myself over the usage of vocabulary, and yes, the same TLA that is yet again going to take a staggering elimination on Saturday. You have always kept up with your level of stubbornness, and that has always been an admirable trait about you. However, that has been a trait that always leaves you lying down under a pool of your own tears. You don't seem to realize when the stage is set for serious affairs, and when you jump up and down and do whatever foolish stand-ups that you perform under. Sure, humor can be such a delightful commodity that one must enjoy, but you have certainly become addicted to humor that you have just become a grave joker. You have been doing this in past companies, as far as I know. I don't know what exactly you are trying to achieve my doing the same, comedic persona, also I don't know how you are still having a wrestling career under "this". However, don't get me wrong. Strangely, there is this part within me that is urging me to take you seriously, to not always be critically harsh to people like you, but man, it is remarkable hard to try and take a perplexed personality such as yourself. You worship this "king" that is supposed to give you some terrific power or whatever voodoo-inspired claim that he made with you. Being a creator is far better than becoming a follower, and as cliched as that can be drenched into, that is plain truth. You take on the liberty to belittle me, to insult me, to do anything possible to try and fend off the tensions that you yourself have. That isn't working well for you at this point. I continue to ascend up the stairs, while you also ascend up the stairs, but in a fashion of skipping steps, going willy-nilly and having a fun time. When one of those steps lead to your fall, then you will have realized that you have been living a career full of misery. I have said my part with you as far as the Grand Rampage is concerned. There is no reason for me to try and apply more and more common sense to a dry and empty shell such as yourself. Just like Scott Oasis, enjoy the limited amount of time that you have in that ring on Saturday.

In forty-eight hours, the last remaining grains of sand will be poured down at the bottom of the hourglass. Everything will be wrapped up together collectively. What lies next will be the notion of where or not you people truly live to your word. We have heard roughly twenty-four different opinions, different bias, different egos. As for the remaining six, they are magically referred to be these "special entrants" for this Grand Rampage. We are honestly going to have men that pop up at anytime to this company, not working, not showing any sign of comeback, but just taking the easy way out of things by being in this Rampage. I don't care about whoever decides to return, but the fact remains that none of them are going to win this, not an occasion that I have fought down to the nail to reach at this point. Some of you still don't get it, and it is understandable. There are still some questions as to if Ventura can really pull a sensational comeback after all the blemishes that he has had. Don't worry, there is always some room for interrogation, but soon you will have to come into realization of as to why I am truly the man that is opt to win this.
Tyler Parker
Post April 22nd 2015, 11:40 pm by Tyler Parker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

This is who some of you think is going to beat me? This is the one who's going to end my reign? This is someone who is better than me? THIS IS WHO I'M FACING FOR MY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP? THIS IS THE COMPETITION I HAVE ON DYNASTY? THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER? HAAA, A JOKE. A JOKE THIS IS. A JOKE... THIS JUST HAS TO BE. PLEASE... PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS A JOKE BECAUSE IF IT IS? IF IT IS, THEN IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER DEFENSE FOR ME. IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER WIN FOR ME. IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER MATCH FOR ME. BECAUSE IF THIS IS WHO I'M FACING, THEN I'M GOING TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY KNOWING THAT THIS IS JUST ANOTHER DEFENSE, ANOTHER WIN AND ANOTHER MATCH FOR ME. IF THIS IS THE COMPETITION I HAVE ON DYNASTY, THEN I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO DEFEND THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST SOMEONE FROM SHOWDOWN OR VOLTAGE BECAUSE THE COMPETITION ON DYNASTY IS LACKING AND IF THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER, THEN THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THE COMPETITION ON DYNASTY IS LACKING, DRASTICALLY. Oh, Lucian. Ohhh, ohhh, Lucian. I have to ask. Why would I be in a fantasy like that? A fantasy that I stand a chance against you? A fantasy that I could beat you? Because the reality, is that I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and you're the number one contender, I have nothing to fantasize about other than what it's going to be like to break your bones and what it's going to sound like. I wonder. How fragile are you? I wonder because I'd like to take your arm and break it in half, I'd like to take your leg and twist it like a pretzel, I'd like to take your throat and crush it under my boot! I wonder... just what it would sound like. You're probably thinking, you're probably asking yourself "is he that relentless?" You probably are and that's fine, you should be thinking that, you should be asking yourself that because the answer is yes. Yes, I'm THAT relentless. Yes, I would go to THAT length. Yes, Mr. DEDEDE taught me THAT. You say that I don't stand a chance against you but I'm holding the World Heavyweight Championship and I think I have more of a chance than Kevin Devastation or Xavier Williams. I would say that you don't stand a chance against me either but there's a chance, a .01% but a chance nonetheless. I know that I'm going to lose the World Heavyweight Championship but it's not going to be anytime soon and it's not going to be to you. I never said that it's just me, I've said that this is for the fans and for EAW, sorry to tell you but I'm not like you. I'm not self-centered. I don't have an inflated ego. I do this not just for me but for them, for this business, for my family. Who are you doing this for, Lucian? Oh, that's right, yourself. Not just because you're self-centered and have an inflated ego but because there's no one else to do this for. You don't have the fans behind you because you fooled them into thinking that you cared about them and this business and you don't have any family, you have Tarah Nova but she's just going to stab you in the back like she stabbed Xavier Williams in the back. Or you're going to stab her in the back, whoever's first, right? If you had a knife in your hand and I was turned to you, you wouldn't do a damn thing but if I was turned from you, you wouldn't bat an eyelash and you'd do just that. Isn't that right? That's just how much of a piece of shit you are because that's something you would do and that's why you're not going to beat me this Saturday. Because I'm not going to let the World Heavyweight Championship be tarnished because of you. I'm not going to let it fall into your hands and for you to stain the prestige of it. I'm just not going to let you.

That said, I'm not walking out without the World Heavyweight Championship. I'm not. I don't care if you have something to say about that because I'm not. I know what you're going to say though. I know what you're going to say after I have beaten you. I know you're going to whine and complain, I know you're going to blame me for you losing and I know you're going to want a rematch but Lucian, that would just be a waste of mine and your time because there's no doubt as to who's better between you and I. This Saturday, we're going to find out just who is better, even though I know it's me and I know it's me for the simple fact that I'm the one who's holding the World Heavyweight Championship --- you're the best in this business if you have it and I have it, so I guess that would make me the best, wouldn't it? I'm not everything I'd want to be and will never be is what you said but I think I'm everything I could ever be. I'm everything that I could ask for and that's being the World Heavyweight Champion. Something you're never going to be. Something you'll never be. Something you could never be. You hate me, I know. You hate me for everything I am. You hate me because I've made a career out of being successful, I've made a career out of winning and I've made a career out of capturing titles. This Saturday, I'm going to show you why that is, why it isn't you who has what I have. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and that's not going to change. If I don't stand a chance against you, I would like to know why that is. Why is that I don't stand a chance against you? You say I don't but each and every time you and I have been in the ring, I've beaten you and I know, I know. You're not who you were then, you're better, you're better than me and everyone else. You don't have to keep saying it but I would just like for you to prove it. Prove you're not, prove you're better, prove you're better than me and everyone else. I'm not taking anything away from you, you earned your shot at me and even though you're a piece of shit, you earned it. I'm not taking that away from you and you shouldn't be taking anything away from me because you're trying to tell me that you're better than me now and that the World Heavyweight Championship means nothing. You said that, you said it yourself that it means nothing, you're taking everything everyone who has ever held this title away because of what you're trying to tell me. There's something you said though that made me laugh. You said I've worked for everything I have throughout my career but you've worked harder. You said you've worked harder. I'm not laughing, I'm serious, I just... I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that you've worked harder. You have? YOU'VE WORKED HARDER? THESE PAST FEW MONTHS, NO, THESE PAST FEW YEARS I'VE BUSTED MY ASS. I'VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR EIGHT YEARS AND IF YOU'VE WORKED HARDER? THEN THESE PAST FEW YEARS WOULD BE FOR NOTHING BUT THEY AREN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T PUT IN THE WORK I HAVE, YOU COULDN'T EVEN PUT IN A FRACTION OF THE WORK I HAVE, NOT JUST IN THE RING BUT FOR EAW. NO ONE HAS WORKED HARDER IN THESE PAST FEW YEARS THAN I HAVE. THAT'S WHY I'M THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THAT'S WHY I'M A TWO-TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THAT'S WHY NONE OF THOSE WHO HAVEN'T BEEN A WORLD CHAMPION AREN'T. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SATISFIED WITH MY FIRST REIGN? AFTER IT WAS JUST TAKEN AWAY FROM ME? YEAH, I DON'T THINK SO. I WASN'T SATISFIED AND I'M NOT SATISFIED NOW... not until you have realized just who has worked harder and just who is better, just who is going to walk out with the World Heavyweight Championship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AND YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE YOU, YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT ME AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO BUT YOU DON'T. YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW, LUCIAN, FOR AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE TO THINK YOU DO? YOU JUST DON'T. YOU DON'T. YOU DOOON'T. See, I thought I knew what I was getting myself into with Mr. DEDEDE, I thought I knew. I thought I knew but once I was in the ring with him? Once the bell rung? Once he had something for everything I had, reversing out of every Across The Park and every Depravity? I was thinking to myself, I was thinking, "what have I gotten myself into?" I wasn't thinking that because I was second guessing myself, I was thinking that because I thought I knew what I was getting myself into. I thought I knew and Lucian, I knew what he was talking about and now I'm telling you the same thing. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. You think you do just because you and I have faced each other before but like you, I've gotten better. I've gotten better and better and I keep getting better. That's why I beat Mr. DEDEDE for the World Heavyweight Championship, why I retained it against Psycho Brody and why I retained it against Jacob Senn. They're some of the few on Dynasty who are my competition and you're one of them but I'm starting to think you aren't, I'm starting to think that this is just going to be a defense for me, I'm starting to think I have no competition on Dynasty because I've beaten my competition. I'm not going to say I know what I'm getting myself into, you may be at your best this Saturday but what I do know, is that I'm going to be at my best and I'm going to give you everything I have until I have nothing left. I'm going to get back up every time. Every time you Superman punch me, I'm going to get back up. Every time you Spear me, I'm going to get back up. I'm going to keep getting back up and back up and back up AND BACK UP AND BACK UP AND BACK UP AND NO SUPERMAN PUNCH OR SPEAR IS GOING TO KEEP ME DOWN. EVEN IF YOU SUPERMAN PUNCH AND SPEAR ME A FEW TIMES, I'M GOING TO KEEP GETTING BACK UP BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MEANS TO ME. THAT'S HOW MUCH IT'S HISTORY MEANS TO ME. THAT'S HOW MUCH EAW MEANS TO ME AND IF YOU THINK, FOR ONE SECOND, THAT I'VE FAILED TO REALIZE THAT? THEN YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO... you really, really don't. You think I've failed to realize that but I've been serious with you, more serious than I have been this week because of the BS you have spewed. You said you're better than me now and that you'd do this and that to me but it's just talk. That's all you are, Lucian, you're all talk. You've threatened me but your threats don't even phase me. Keep making threats to me, that's all they are. Threats! We all know that you're not going to do anything. We all know you won't do anything. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. If I tell you I'm going to walk out with the World Heavyweight Championship, then you know I'm going to. I've accomplished more than you ever could. What have you accomplished? The New Breed Championship and the National Extreme Championship? Oh, I forgot, you were almost the first Answers World Champion too... almost but not should have been because Y2Impact would beat you again if he wasn't retired. What you've also accomplished is boring everyone week after week that you're out here. After I've beaten you? You're going to quit and give up. Once you're in the ring with me? Once the bell has rung? Once I've given you all of those Across The Parks and Depravities? You're going to think "what have I gotten myself into?" Then you're going to ask yourself if you ever had a chance and the answer is no. NO... NO... NOOO!

Because you don't have what it takes. I know what it takes, I have what it takes, I've shed so much blood, sweat and tears throughout my career just to get to where I'm at today. What have you done? Just bitch and moan and bitch and moan? And you're going to beat me? Don't make me laugh. Don't make me laugh any more than I have. Everything that I've been through in my life and my career for the past few months has been for something whether I thought so or not. My match with Mr. DEDEDE, with Psycho Brody and with Jacob Senn, it has been for something. Everything I've done has been for something. I'm never good enough for some though. They say I don't deserve the World Heavyweight Championship. This Saturday, I'm going to prove them wrong. Psycho Brody and Jacob Senn were proven wrong but now there's one who I have to prove wrong. One who stands in my way between me and retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. One who thinks he can and will. This Saturday, you won't. It's going to be the end of you and your sad and pathetic career. This Saturday, the fans are going to witness just that. The ring is going to be spilled with blood of two but one is going to walk out and it's going to be me. After this, I'd have nothing left to prove, as if I already did. They can say what they want but the fact of the matter is, is that I'm going to be kept down. Lucian, you're going to witness first-hand what happens to those who think they know what they're getting themselves into when it comes to being in the ring with me. Blood is going to be shed. The piss and blood that's going to soak the mat is just going to make it even more satisfying for me. All of the talking, all of the things you've said and everything you've ever done is going to be on the line. The result, the same --- my arm raised and the World Heavyweight Championship handed to me. You're going to have no more excuses. You're going to have nothing left to say other than you lost. It's been rough these past few weeks because of you and not because you've gotten the better of me, oh no, you haven't. Because you've tried to make me feel like the World Heavyweight Championship means nothing because I'm holding it and what you did on Dynasty had bothered me. Everything you've said and everything you have done is going to come back to you. You really think those wins I have over you doesn't matter. Lucian, you're the biggest piece of shit I have ever met. The least you could do is admit that you're not the better man. You know what doesn't matter though? What you have to say about me. It doesn't matter because I have the World Heavyweight Championship. The title that I worked hard for and the title you've worked hard to spit on. If you win, that means EAW now has someone who's so sad and pathetic as their World Heavyweight Champion. Unlike you, I represent EAW. I represent this business. I represent what it means to be a champion. You're everything I'm not and would never be nor would want to be. I have nothing to prove to you. I have nothing else to say or do after this Saturday but to keep defending my title. If you win, then congratulations but know that I'm going to take it back. You want to say how you're better than me? Go ahead. Talk all you want, just don't blame me for what I do to you. You have yourself to blame. You said what you said. It's all coming back to you. You have no one else to blame for the beating I'm going to give you. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion but I haven't proven myself to anyone, have I? Haaa. As if I have to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

That's what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear those who want you to beat me. It's just what I needed. I needed to hear the doubters and naysayers. I needed to hear it. It's the fuel to my fire; an undying love and passion for this, for all of this. Those who doubt me just make me want to succeed that much more and to prove them wrong. I don't care if they want you to beat me. I know that not everyone is going to like me, respect me or cheer for me. I know that no matter what I do, there's always going to be someone that doesn't like me. I know that. It doesn't matter to me though. If you know anything about me, if there's one constant throughout my career, it's that I'm better when there's those doubting me. In all honesty, I'm glad there's those who want you to beat me because you're going to need it, you're going to need the support and you're going to need for them to cheer for you. It'll make your loss that much more painless. Me though? I don't need it. I don't need any of it. I don't care if they love me, hate me, respect me, so on and so forth. I just don't care anymore. Is this what you want? ...IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, LUCIAN? THIS SIXTEEN POUNDS OF GOLD THAT MAKES YOU ONE OF THE BEST IN EAW, ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS? WELL??? I hope you bring your best because if you're any less of your best, then that .01% chance you have, is just going to be 0%. You're not going to have any chance if you're not at your best. You never know, I just might give you another shot at me but that's doubtful. See, I don't need the World Heavyweight Championship to show you and everyone else that I'm better than you. I've proven it so many times before. I've proven it to everyone and those in the back as to who's better, Tyler Parker or Lucian Black, the answer is obvious and the one who's better is the one standing before you right now. You think that you're better than me, you think that you're somehow better than me even though I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and you're not but you haven't proved it, you haven't proved that you are. This is your chance. Your last chance to prove to everyone what you already know, right? You already know that you're better than me, am I right? You're so sad and pathetic. You go through life hoping that you'll be handed something without having to earn it yourself. Truthfully, that just goes to show how sad and pathetic you are. You walk around here with your big ego, thinking you're better than not just me but everyone else in EAW. You make me sick. Looking at you just makes me sick. When you talk, it makes me sick. At least I went out here and earned my accomplishments, busted my ass for them, doing it on my own without being handed anything from anyone. What the hell have you done? What have you done in your life? What have you done in your career? Nothing. Nothing, Lucian. You've done nothing to prove why you should be the World Heavyweight Champion. You've done nothing at all to prove to me or anyone else that you deserve anything but a beating that's going to put you in your place. This Saturday? This Saturday, you're going to feel pain that even I haven't experienced yet. Very Happy
Mr. DEDEDE
Post April 22nd 2015, 11:39 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Matt Miles you just compared the Savage Ryans taking the tag team title from RAGNAROK and nearly destroying your stable to beating Carlos Cruz and Jacob Steele.

Matt Miles you just tried to pass off beating The People's Posse as an accomplishment.

Matt Miles you just tried to pass off bitching out and throwing AA under the bus in the heat of the moment as "dropping him".

Matt Miles you just brought up an AWF Hardcore title reign to impress me.

Well excuse the fuck out of me, you were the "last ever" AWF Hardcore Champion? Really? If I didn't know any better I'd say you were the only champion, that's how irrelevant that title was. Hell Chaos was in Legacy's shadow the entire time in AWF, you weren't even a bigger star than Troy Archello, let alone were you on my radar. Just how am I supposed to translate that into you having "character"? Really??? You were Hardcore Champion in AWF? Give me a fucking break, man. Sorry, that still doesn't get you on Ryan Savage's level to me. In fact nothing you've said has proven anything! You haven't proven anything at all!!! You know what man, I really don't want to be so harsh on you but no... no! Just no! No man! Alright look, I'm going to start off with the positives first, fair enough? You made some pretty decent redeeming points, I gained a little bit of respect for you when you reiterated that you don't want any handouts around here. You've seem to come to grips with the fact that the only way you're getting anything from me is by taking it. Also I'll give old King Lanny and the rest of RAGNAROK some credit, you guys have managed to bounce back quite nicely after your mere demise. Although during the time of RAGNAROK's hardships, you weren't anywhere near ground zero of RAGNAROK's collapse, it was a...... competent move, acquiring you and Aren to the force. You two are half decent building blocks to the unit, there's still much energy and well... I would hope, drive, within you both. Another thing I've noticed is your confidence, which certainly comes with pro's and cons, but it doesn't seem like the pressure is necessarily fazing you just yet. It might at the Grand Rampage, but for the sake of discussion let's say you go into this match clear headed as if you've been there 1000 times, you're going to be competing immensely better than you would if you got nervous and god forbid, choked. Which is what Ryan and I want, we want you two at your best, and it's good to know you two plan on bringing just that to the dance in a few days.

Now let's get down to business. You see you two talk REALY, REALLY BIG... and it's kind of cute, but it gets old after a while. It starts to become redundant, because some of the words you're spitting out, you're eventually going to have to eat. And you'll will absolutely hate the foul, bitter taste of your words being fed back to you. The worst part of it all is that you're doing it in front of the world. There's nothing more embarrassing. Nothing more castrating than that feeling when you're being publicly humbled. Often times in loss many people rush to excuses, and in a now triple threat tag team match there's about a trillion billion excuses you can make as to why you didn't get the job done, but no one's gonna be hearing it. Especially when you talk as big as the two of you do. You're doing your best to level the playing field between us, Miles, and I understand the psychology behind it, but the actual process leaves a lot to be desired. You see there comes a point where you have to admit you're just not on a certain level, and RAGNAROK, you're not on our level. When you grasp at those straws and try to bring up apples... not even apples, turds, and compare them with oranges, that's when you lose me. The aforementioned accomplishments you tried throwing in my face, it means nothing to me. Listen, you two remember the first thing they tell you when they get into this business, don't you? The first thing they tell you when you get into this business is to stay humble. Now why am I quoting that? Because it's bullshit, no one who gets as far as I have ever stays humble. I don't care who it is, HBB, Impact, Jaywalker, CM Banks; all of these motherfuckers have had ego trips a mile long at some point and I'm at the top of that list. However the reason why they tell you to stay loyal is so you don't get cocky so quickly and wind up making a total fool of yourself. That's why everyone who hears that bullshit advice should listen to it, so they don't start getting entitled and worse than that, so they don't say things they wind up regretting. I know everyone in this place wants to be that "guy" who "says what he's gonna do and back it up". Legendary Pokemon motherfuckers, Miles. They're legendary, they're practically not even real. There's a handful of people like that in this world, and I have the distinct honor of being one of them. But when every guy who walks up in here promising greatness for themselves, excuse me if I start taking your bold words with a grain of salt.

Of course to this formula there are exceptions, and Ryan Savage is one of them. He's an exception because just by being affiliated with me me, the pressure on him is quadrupled. There are people who are still talked about to this day, who's names I won't mention who have been put in that same spotlight and cracked within months. See you say mindbogglingly idiotic horse shit like how Ryan's gotten more opportunities because of his affiliation with me, but it's all a fabrication. He's just gotten the spotlight, he's gotten the exposure, he's being put under the microscope, but he's had no handouts. In case you hadn't fucking noticed, that corporate suckup piece of shit shill Y2Impact has been making Ryan's life hell over half a year now, admittedly going out of his way to throw curveballs at the guy at every opportunity. To top it off, Ryan's had to wait just like I had to wait for far longer than even your buddy Aren Msfallah has had to wait for a tag team title shot when hes was still teaming with The Nas. So remind me Miles, please remind me again where those "handed opportunities" are.

As for you Aren. Aren your speech gave me cancer. Honest to God, I want to die now. I don't meet too many people as simple minded as you, son. Here we go AGAIN with the "old" bullshit. You're supposed to be a Russian prince right? So how many Rubles does it take to get you to shut the fuck up? I'll give you as many as I fucking have. I'm so sick of that same, tired ass argument. You want to talk about "Really Good" jokes getting old, this whole notion that I'm some bag of bones, skin and shit ready to be picked at by vultures, that whole notion is older than time itself. I'm over it, completely over it, I'm think gonna stop dignifying these notions with a response and address it whenever the hell I feel like it at this point. People have been using that same age argument you're using on me right now for the last 6 years, and I've done nothing but get better this entire time. Call it what you want, some people say I get better, some people say I get 3rd 4th and 5th winds, my personally favorite is that I hit new primes. So be it, I hit new primes every year, and every time I hit a wall somewhere down the line it's like a flock of you vultures seem to surround me waiting for me to die and act surprised when I get up better than I was when I went down. You want to talk about me not ever adapting, you want to accuse everything I do as some sort of "shtick", but every year I've brought something new to the dance that's shaken EAW to it's core. Every year that people try to put a time stamp on my forehead, I defy it every single time. Like I said once before, I'm human. I get it, I'm not immortal, hell I came out to that ring two weeks ago completely vulnerable and admitted that when I brought back the "Methuselah" persona, I did it at the wrong time and for the wrong reasons. I admitted that I'm doing my best to get the ball back rolling, and that I'm taking a long look in the mirror to analyze my flaws and see how I can get better. What more do you want from me? What have YOU done? What have you done in your entire pathetic little fucking life that warrants you judging me or what the hell I do? 

Contrary to what you think this is far from the end for me Aren, in fact what I'm working on now is reaching a level even higher than the one when I was "God" of Dynasty and the reigning World Heavyweight Champion. I'm using people like you who fend for my tag team title as a test to prove to myself that I don't need to be restricted by limits. If you live in a world where everything's based on age, you're going to have a miserable career ahead of you Aren. If everything really comes down to who's talking about what now, you're gonna have a rough time, Aren. If you think I'm going to rock myself to an eternal slumber and call it quits because nobody's talking about what I did as Chairman of EAW right now, you clearly don't even know who I am. Here's a question, is anybody talking about YOUR National Elite title reign? Is anyone talking about that sorry ass tag team title reign you had with Nas? No they aren't, because life goes on in EAW and the real world. If you want to take a much darker approach, you can say that everything you ever work for will be forgotten and that there's no hope in even trying to establish a legacy in anything because all a "legacy" is is a story that will sooner or later be forgotten. You like that ideology? I had fun telling people that, especially under the moniker of "Methuselah". However despite that dark and hauntingly true philosophy, I still find myself working relentlessly at, what I guess should be called my "legacy" because it's in my genes. Nothing's going to stop me from upholding greatness. If losing my company wouldn't do it, if two contractually forced retirements wouldn't do it, if a 70 FOOT FALL wouldn't do it, nothing you say or do is gonna bring me closer. You know I would hope maybe young guys like you would be hardheaded the same way I am, in the fact that I have no definition for the word "quit" because it's not in my vocabulary; but here you are so hardheaded because you see my age as some silver lining for you in this inevitable defeat coming your way in a matter of days, and you can't admit that your bark is way bigger than your bite. I can almost guarantee you'll have nothing to show for it when we meet at the Grand Rampage. You couldn't even defeat Death By Velocity on Voltage, yet you think you have a snowflakes chance in hell against US in the big stage!? You're dreaming. 

Matt Miles brought up something earlier and I'll expound on that, because the one advantage you, RAGNAROK, and you, Death By Velocity, all have on me is that you've got years worth of footage you can study and strategize around. You can do your best to harp on the mistakes of my past, but there's already a problem with that method -- somebody's already beaten you to it. I know every mistake I make when I make it -- I know some before I make them, and I have it all documented. I have it all up here, I make mental notes not letting myself sleep, not letting myself eat, not even letting myself move on until I have it all corrected; and that's why for all the mistakes you've seen that they got on tape, you've never seen me make them twice. And Ciserano, Caliban, you're two of the biggest mistake artists I know. You made a mistake antagonizing Ryan and I, you made a mistake screwing him out of a Grand Rampage opportunity, and you should've waited before you came knocking on the Savage Ryans' door. Congrats, you're finally going to get the fight you came for now, but at what cost? How far are you going to push Ryan and I? How will you surprise the man who's seen it all? How do you defeat the man who's beaten them all? You don't, not when his name's Mr. DEDEDE you do. And I'll make sure you learn your mistakes. I'll make sure you learn them the hard way.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on April 22nd 2015, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anderson.
Post April 22nd 2015, 11:06 pm by Anderson.
Hard work pays off.

This is an expression that you hear throughout your life. From your adolescence days to your teenage days and then to your adult life, you always hear this. Corporate men from EAW have even told me this. However, when you really sit down and think about this – how true is this? After a while, it just becomes like every other cliché: something your parents tell you to keep you going, but if you've reached failure, you know that it couldn't possibly be farther from the truth. I've seen failure. I've seen men come and go, and I've seen many of them come to the point where depression completely takes over their souls. They have only but remains left of what they once were. At times, I have felt the same way. I've seen myself forget who I am, forget my family and forgotten where I came from. Forgotten how I grew up kid from Toronto, Ontario, Canada via Lahore, Pakistan, who had nothing but a dollar and a dream. At times, I won't lie – I am bipolar, but one thing that has never lost in me has been my competitive drive. I promised myself the night I was facing Jaywalker for the Hall of Fame championship that the only way I could lose is if an army were to stop me or if I was dead. The latter didn't occur, but Jaywalker did need an army. Now, you see... this isn't regular Alex Anderson hyping himself up. I'm not trying to make that point. The point of that is that I've seen myself grow as an extremist – and despite what the corporate machine wants me to say, it is extremist. I've seen myself grow... and yet, I still feel empty inside. It's like there's a monster inside me that has slowly taken over me and I've had to deal with it every single day of my life.

The greatest men who are anyone or anything in this world know exactly what I'm talking about. It's something men have to endure on a daily basis that aren't sitting at home cashing checks from the government. It's men like me who have made something from themselves. I don't seek sympathy from any of you watching at home. But as I was saying, I've been dealing with this emptiness inside me, and it's like that itch that you can't get rid of. I have this weight on my shoulders and I've had to lift it since day one. Now it's time I let it rest and the only logical explanation for this has to be the burden that I've had to deal with surrounding the holy grail of professional wrestling. My woes have all been based around main eventing Pain for Pride and proving to every single man that I am the greatest of my generation. It means something to me, because when you saw me four years ago, not one man thought I would have made it. Now I have a chance to make it and let everyone know that they were wrong.

Redundant? No. Simple? No. There's layers to me and my avenues of success. I don't have to explain much to any of you, but I know that some of you will understand. Those of you who can comprehend who Alex Anderson has become. I'm not going to say that I've improved for the better as a man, but I've sacrificed that to become a better wrestler. Admittedly, materialistic things have taken over me and my soul. That's all I live for now, and with that said, I focus on the Grand Rampage. I will do anything. I put my hands on a woman  - or at least that's what I think Tarah Nova is considered around here. I don't care about peace, I don't care about the state of this world, because I know everything is temporary. So while I'm here on this planet, I'm going to do everything I can in order to reach success. I'll run up all over people like people have ran all over me. It's the way of life, especially in this business. If you don't respect that, that's great. I couldn't care less. If you're afraid of me, then rightfully so. I don't blame you. If you have a problem with me, come and fight me. I've always been open for a challenge, and the Grand Rampage is another opportunity for EAW to try and spit on my grave. The difference is... this time I will not be beat. This time, I'm going to do everything I possibly can in my power to come away with a victory. The only way I don't win the Grand Rampage is if I die in the ring, which is highly unlikely.

I don't need to remind you who I am.

But I will choose to anyway.

I'm the Ace of EAW.

Label me the greatest.

Dictum Factum.
Chucky P.
Post April 22nd 2015, 9:11 pm by Chucky P.
There you have it. The press conferences are over, the hype is all done and it’s just about time to get down to business. It’s just about time to show the world who the real Face of Elite is. You know it’s funny, this whole time I’ve been attempting to get into the mind of Xavier Williams, I’ve been trying to make him second guess himself, and it’s obvious to me that I have done that. You see, in a face to face press conference, it is protocol to answer questions, pose for pictures without any violence erupting, but Xavier Williams couldn’t handle that, could he? If you forget, Xavier Williams was the first man to lay his hands on me, I merely reacted to the threat. Xavier Williams pushed me, and that sent me into a frenzy. Xavier, you know where I come from there is a strict module of what we’re supposed to do. There is a strict regiment, there is a schedule down to the second and there are rules that if they are broken, you get beaten to a pulp by the people who are sworn to protect you, the ones who are supposed to be their for your well being. Now, what they don’t tell you is that the schedule is never followed, the regiment is always broken and the people sworn to protect are actually only out for your blood. You, just like them, Xavier, are hiding behind the face of Zack Crash, pretending to be apart of the Zack Crash regime, acting like you are here to bring EAW the champion it deserves, acting like you are here to be the EAW Champion that all these people want to see, but see what Zack Crash doesn’t seem to understand, and what you don’t seem to understand, is you can’t force anything on anyone. If people don’t want it, they will reject it. The only way something is forced on anyone is if they give in, and I’m sad to say all these foolish EAW fans have given in to seeing you as the EAW Champion, but in a surprise turn of events, in one of the BIGGEST TWISTS IN EAW HISTORY, Charlie Scene has become the people’s choice! Charlie Scene has been chosen not by Y2Impact, but by the people, to save them from the reign of you, Xavier. The fans of EAW have granted me the opportunity to take what could be a dark, desolate future of EAW and Voltage, and save it. Turn it into a bright future, a future filled with epic, classic matches and moments, featuring Charlie Scene as the EAW Champion! I have not been a person of the people lately, seeing as how they all turned their backs on me, but stooping to their level does not make me any better than them, so instead I have decided to take the high road and do them a service. I have decided to accept their request, go to the Grand Rampage, and take that EAW Championship from you. It’s what everyone wants Xavier, because you can hold your head high, you can smile and moan while Zack Crash licks your nutsack on a weekly basis but the truth of the matter be told, it doesn’t matter what Zack Crash wants. It doesn’t even matter what Impact wants, what matters is what I want because I am the one who is capable of doing what I want, whatEVER I want, whenever I want. Zack Crash can’t stop me, Xavier Williams, you can’t stop me and you won’t stop me.

I think it’s actually kind of funny, Xavier. You realize you are the only person that takes you seriously, right? You know no one actually thinks you’re a threat here? The only person who thinks you’re the best in the world is you and since we’re being honest right now, even Zack Crash doesn’t like you, or even think you’re as good as he is, he said himself you were his last resort. The only reason you’re holding that championship right now is so Diamond Cage isn’t. You’re proud of that? You’re proud of the fact that you are nothing more than a paper champion? Sure, the record books will always say you were the EAW Champion, but people remember things, Xavier. People aren’t gonna forget that you stole that championship, people aren’t gonna forget that you couldn’t last on Dynasty, so you found a loophole. As far as I’m concerned, you shouldn’t even be in EAW anymore after losing at Reckless Wiring, but you’d rather just act like that match never happened, right? You’d rather pretend Reckless Wiring was all fun and games, the night you finally reached the top of the mountain, you stretched and reached so hard for so long and FINALLY you were able to grab the brass ring, but see that’s not the way it happened. You talk like you went through hell to win that championship, and you may have been in some battles, you may have been in hellacious matches but the only way to call yourself a true champion is to truly win the championship. You have yet to do that. Xavier, if you should lose at the Grand Rampage, and you will lose at the Grand Rampage, I don’t ever want to hear you call yourself a former champion, because you are not. You are not a champion, you are not the best in the world and you are not The Face of Elite, I am.

What does that mean, though? What does it mean to be The Face of Elite? First and foremost it means being the EAW Champion. As I said, you are not that. At the moment, neither am I, but I will be. Being the Face of Elite is so much more than that though. The Face of Elite is the man that these people view as the greatest athlete on this roster. The Face of Elite is the man that no matter what, at the end of the day, EAW is what matters. You have to bleed for EAW and you have to sacrifice for it and Xavier Williams I can say without a doubt you don’t know what sacrifice is. You took the low road to the EAW Championship, you took the easy way to the top of the scene on Voltage while people like me had to work for it. If you remember, my first official match back in EAW was against Kerry Keller. That was less than two months ago, but in those two months I have been undefeated, unpinned, unsubmitted and I have gotten in the ring with every single competitor Y2Impact or Zack Crash wanted to put against me and the outcome has always been the same. I walk away with my hand in the air as the winner. That’s what being the Face of Elite is, Xavier. Not hiding behind power, not acting like a spoiled little brat with an entitlement issue.

That’s all you really are though, a little boy with an entitlement issue. You believe in your heart of hearts, way deep down in your soul where your real feelings are felt, the feelings we all try our damnedest to push down and ignore and pretend they aren’t there, you believe you are owed something. In your mind, your illogical, twisted mind you have forced yourself to believe a lie that says the way you won the EAW Championship is alright because you deserve to be the champion anyways. A mind like yours, in the eyes of a man like you, a man that has never had to struggle, a man that has always had things come to him the easy way, would think that way. A man like me though, a real man, a man that has had to struggle just to survive, knows what the benefit of hard work is. You know I may come off as a bitter man, but don’t ever think for one second that I haven’t had to work my ass off to get where I am now. Don’t ever think for one second I didn’t do everything I had to do to make sure I would come back here to EAW when I got out of prison because I did. I did everything and more to secure my spot here in EAW because there are thousands, millions even, of wrestlers out there that would kill for my position and yet here I stand, the number one contender for the EAW Championship and do you know why, Xavier? It’s not because of Y2Impact, it’s because I worked harder than anyone to be here. I worked harder than anyone on this roster to get this spot and you think I’m just gonna let it pass me by? No, I’m not. Unlike you Xavier, I don’t look in the mirror and see a man who DESERVES anything, I look in the mirror and see the man who is going to EARN everything he gets. I see the man who knows what it means to be lower than dirt and pull yourself back up so high that you’re looking down on clouds. You don’t know how that feels, Xavier, and that’s the reason you can’t beat me.

You can walk around with the title for now, you can hold it on your shoulder, take all the pictures you want with it and call yourself the EAW Champion but that doesn’t matter. You see the Grand Rampage is the dream stage for a lot of people. There are 30 people with the same dream that will be in the ring at the same time trying to make that dream a reality, but only one of them will win. While one of them is experiencing a dream becoming a reality, I’ll be doing the same thing. While one of those 30 people goes the distance to main event Pain for Pride for a championship of their choosing, I’ll be watching, because as the NEW EAW Champion, I wanna know who I’ll be defending the championship against at Pain for Pride while Xavier Williams, you look on, knowing that you were primed and ready to be in the main event of Pain for Pride, you just couldn’t make it. Unfortunately for you, Xavier, your charade as champion first crosses my path, and I want that title.

I remember a few weeks ago, you said something about Tyler Parker. You told me something like, Tyler Parker was better than me, right? That’s what you said? Well, be that as it may, one thing I can say about Tyler Parker, at least he had the balls to win the championship like a man, at least he was able to hold his head high and actually call himself a champion, and he defends the title with honor, unlike you. Tyler Parker is the lowest, dirtiest scum this world has ever created, and even he knows what it means to be a real champion, Xavier. Just think about that, just think about what kind of champion you are, and when you finally get it through your thick skull that the way you behave is not the behavior of a champion, I’m sorry (but not really sorry) to tell you that it’ll be too late, because by then I’ll already be hoisting the EAW Championship high above my head as the ring announcer says those sweetest of words, ever so elegantly, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOUR WINNER…. AND NEEEEEEEEEWWWW…. E A W CHAMPIOOOONNNNNN…..CHARRRRLLLIIEEEEEEEE SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNEEE!!!!!
Lucas Johnson
Post April 22nd 2015, 8:35 pm by Lucas Johnson
Exit The New Ministry......enter The Filth Parade. Same goal but this time it's just me and Kerry Keller. Were not going to be a tag team....were just a strong alliance going to the top of the food chain. The question is will the higher ups make the call for myself to enter Grand Rampage this weekend? If so I have my body bags ready and ready for myself and Keller to go on the road for Pain for Pride 8. But for now I got support my family, by helping Kerry get ready for Grand Rampage and burying all 29 other souls this weekend. Get ready because the darkness is continuing...
TLA
Post April 22nd 2015, 8:26 pm by TLA
GRAND RAMPAGE PROMO 3

Mustafa shall be silent now. However first he must remind poor bewildered Ventura that his namesake is not Mufasa, King Mustafa is not a dead cat.

TLA: So out of all the people that could have responded to me, and really it’s a lot of fucking people who could have responded to me. The only one taking any shots so far is Ventura. I mean of course it would be Ventura. You know the guy who ignored me in all our past matches talking about random bullshit that didn’t matter whatsoever. So of course it was Ventura who would come at me now when I actually want him to. That’s true progress right there.

(TLA chiefs on a blunt as he props his feet up on the bar.)

TLA: Only it appears that Ventura has only progressed into being a bigger idiot than I already thought. I mean how stupid is Ventura? Sure he responded but whatever he responded to was not at all what I said. You are aware of what you are saying Ventura? Congratulations buddy, you meet the bare minimum of being allowed to walk among the public and not be locked up in a hospital.

(TLA looks around behind him to discover hot German chicks in the distance checking him out.)

TLA: But let’s delve further into what Ventura actually had to say this time. First he calls me envious. Nice insult, really creative there. I mean if he actually listened to what I said the first time he would see that I actually gave him props for winning the Grand Rampage match in the past. I’m not jealous at all just motivated to make an impact and teach people like you that I am the Future of EAW. But then you call me boring because I have the balls to diss you for talking like a sixth grader trying to impress his supervisor at McDonalds into thinking hes smart enough to work the cashiers. Nobody’s buying it Ventura. It’s not that you’re too smart for me to understand what you say, it’s that you’re just too damn stupid.

(Steroid Dawg emerges from the back of the bar scaring the hot German chicks to come nearer to TLA.)

TLA: I mean you gotta be stupid to call The Pride a short-lived stable… especially considering it never died. Oh yeah and what’s this shit about being watered down on multiple shows? I won’t argue with you about the watered down part, Sebastian Monroe and Zack Crash have treated me like shit, but I got no clue what you are talkin’ about with the multiple shows part. I’ve been on Dynasty since day one motherfucker and while the boss has his head buried up Jacob Senn’s ass I’ve been down to represent what this brand actually used to stand for. Hard work. Wrestling. Entertainment. You think it’s some kind of insult to say that I’m a comedian. I am Ventura. I am because this world that we live in right now is just too serious already. If even one little boy or little girl turns the channel and watches Dynasty to put a smile on their face then these so-called shenanigans that you have seen from me in company after company after company, are worth it. When I turn my back on that, when I give up completely, only then will what I say not mean anything. Until then I have a voice, and a contract that lets me speak my mind on a global platform. I matter.

(TLA puts his feet down as he finishes his blunt and begins hitting on the hot German chicks who obviously want some of La Pantera Sexual.)

Now King Mustafa shall emerge from his long silence. Oh witness now his immense patience in all things for it shall inspire all who see into the one true skill they require to win the Grand Rampage. Patience! Patience for all Mustafa’s children, from the early to the last you require this lone competence. Patience for worthy Venom who has the heart of gold weighing him down to the bottom of the deep. Patience for Brian Daniels and Devan Dubian who are destined to debate for eternity the merits of an ego. Mustafa advises patience when reaching to speak, however Mustafa would never suggest this of himself for none can stop Mustafa’s own words from flowing freely and truly through the wisdom of Allah. Patience for Jamie O’Hara so desperately consumed with hatred for young Stark, just as Pantera Negra is consumed with the darkened silence of Montell Smooth. Oh Montell… King Mustafa is so appalled… Do you have nothing to say oh King of Mustafa’s own Serengeti? Perhaps Mustafa has not been to visit these lands in far too many years if his own subjects are now claiming titles belonging to Mustafa. In time Mustafa shall reclaim what was already his, but the true worth of this repetitious act will be the trophies Mustafa will reap from your inevitable defeat. Mustafa will then ride off on the back of Vance Tybull’s motorcycle into the sunset of victory and all shall be right with the world once more…
Angel.
Post April 22nd 2015, 8:24 pm by Angel.
Grand Rampage. The beginning of Pain for Pride season. After a productive result against Alex Anderson, one could argue if this is the spark that could jumpstart my rise through the ranks among my fellow elitists. Heading into arguably the most important part of the year, any type of momentum is crucial to succeed and I find this a very enticing opportunity. After all, the actions you commit from now until Pain for Pride will determine which elitists will swim with the sharks and which elitists will sink into obscurity. And let me tell you, I will do everything in my power to prove my worth as an elitist. I will prove my worth as an elitist whether it means I have to do it via singles competition which nobody has criticized me to a very maximum extent. And I’m certainly notorious for proving my worth by putting my ego aside in order to pursue a tag team title. Whatever the board of EAW has in mind for who will be my opponents from here till Pain for Pride, I will answer the call to the best of my abilities. After all, this is my opportunity to silence the naysayers that accuses me that I can’t perform in matches with high magnitude. This is my opportunity to silence the naysayers that I’m not elite just because I cannot elevate my game whenever I go against the best EAW has to offer according to my critics. This is my opportunity to silence the naysayers that I will be another future endeavor just because I can’t handle a rough patch and try too much to be a perfectionist.  And what a better moment to do this starting at Grand Rampage? Rest assure unlike many people who have very high aspirations of winning Grand Rampage, when it comes to Grand Rampage for me? It’s all about setting the tone of being highly successful in the long run. That is not to say I don’t like my chances of winning Grand Rampage, but I would rather be content with a very productive showing with low expectations, knowing that I can build momentum to be highly successful in this year’s Pain for Pride campaign. And that is what I intend to do at Grand Rampage, if my original plan of starting small of just having a productive showing leads to bigger things like say, winning the Grand Rampage? It’s merely a low risk, high reward in terms of aspirations. I learned my lesson of putting too much emphasis on a certain campaign and what happened to me? I felt like I was cheated, I felt like there was a conspiracy against me and it lead me to choose a side where the pastures is greener on the other side for me. 

I have got nothing to lose but everything to gain with just an impressive showing at Grand Rampage. So what if I don’t win Grand Rampage? I’m sure that a majority of people did not predict Nick Angel to win the Grand Rampage. And while that will not prevent me from attempting to have an impressive showing, let me ask the EAW Universe this. Will Nick Angel be in a very relevant match that could lead to bigger opportunities starting with an impressive showing at Grand Rampage? It is certainly plausible. There can only be one winner among many of us, and that means a lot of us whether by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, having a bad draw among entrants or just bad luck will have to be sacrificial lambs regardless of our status. But see, that’s the thing. With so many people keen on their plans revolving around winning Grand Rampage, this is my opportunity to rise among the ranks and take advantage of people’s disbelief, anger and resentment. I was there not too long ago when I had my plan revolving around winning one certain thing only for it to be taken it away from me. Next thing you know, I see elitists taking advantage of my disbelief, my anger that there’s this conspiracy against me. And having this resentment against management that they don’t want to see me succeed. One man’s trash is another’s man gold and here I am saying, go ahead. Make Grand Rampage a priority. Make it as if you NEED to win because let me assure you that I won’t complain. I won’t complain that I’m knocking on the door for opportunities after having a very impressive showing and taking advantage of opportunities because a few elitists will be psychologically do nothing to prevent it. Call me an opportunist. I call this of being a smart but cunning elitist. Then again, a smart cunning elitist can’t shine in big moments eh? 

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next