Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Angela Salveti
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post April 4th 2015, 11:33 pm by Angela Salveti
I stand before the mirror in my locker room it has been awhile since I've reflected upon myself. People have told me all the time that I am one who only cares about me that I am someone self centered. This weighs on my mind as I look in the beauty in the mirror and as I do a smirk forms across my ruby red lips.

Self centered, a female that in her very core is rotten? The center of myself is supposed to br rotting. But no the truth is that people don't pay attention to is this beauty wasn't always beauty. I had to survive a life where I earned to be beautiful, where I watched the ugly and experienced it. But I get pegged upon my looks because the flash of cameras console me. Because I don't want to fall under the radar that makes me some how a bad person. I delve into that idea and it makes little to no sense. The main reason why is because I am not as people think. I am one who is everything and nothing, I am what people try to aspire to be. Words that are aimed at me are nothing but meaningless garble in the end. I find no reason to take things to heart because no one has the fire power to press me under. I am beyond the words of someone trying to tell me what is and isn't. If I was to listen to that I wouldn't be standing in this locker room ready for competition each night. I would be out looking for something different. If I took words to heart I would be a crying mess in my bedroom.”

I move stepping away from the mirror taking a quick look down at my wrestling attire the black shorts with purple shimmer and the matching top that was cut just under my bosom. The boots pure black and my fingers taped up individiually. I not in approval of myself.

I see no error with me and yes I feed on the fact I am beautiful. I call myself the Latin Goddess but what is really me is the fact that I can stand up. I can move forward and overcome the odds. My will has been proven here, I took a loss from someone and then beat her a few times and in the end despite the words we became friends. I am not some empty shell of a woman. I am not a meaningless person. I found my way with Haruna despite everything. In the end what happens will happen but am I one to turn someone away. If one is not beautiful on the inside they have no right to be beautiful on the outside. And then it comes to the fact of me facing Tarah Nova. The world becomes full circle, and then there is this point that she thinks it is all about the belt. The fact that a woman is a representation of the sadistic side of this company with that tone of seriousness is amusing. Because although the world can collapse upon itself I bet she'd still be standing holding that title like the life blood of civilization dripped from it. I don't collapse upon the words of another. I am beauty and I am loveliness. I am realism and I am truth. I am what you are not, I am everything. I am the girl that can be pretty in the mirror putting on her makeup. Or I am the girl who will take the lipstick I planned on using leaving a message on a bathroom mirror of your head will be removed from your body. I am the sane and insane. Noe one is the balancing act like I am. I feel though that it is just the time for me to show everyone that. So words that come from Tarah Nova mean nothing to me. They are as empty as the air yes I need it to breathe but in the end I die it won't matter. See I am just living off anything you say to me because I know it is nothingness. I drive the kind of idealism you are not fond of. I am the all around.”

I take another step and on the bench I grab my purple coat wrapping it over myself and smile softly.

The truth is everything I do is for everyone because I don't like how people handle things. With me and Haruna the truth is the world isn't fair but we keep trying. The thing about you Tarah is you do what you need and you fight and claw finally getting what you wanted. That doesn't make you one of a kind. Because now I am like you! I am scratching and clawing and I am the one who wants!”

With that I feel better I am ready.
JordanCiserano
Post April 4th 2015, 11:16 pm by JordanCiserano
::The camera turns onto Jordan Ciserano in front of the Mall Of Pasay. He is wearing a suit with his sunglasses on standing  outside of the giant globe that stands nearest to the largest mall in Asia. Jordan is looking confident chewing a piece of gum and smiling widely with a red-carpet smile. He hits the globe hearing the acute metal sound then hearing it echo. He smiles more and begins speaking to the camera.::

Jordan Ciserano: Hello everybody, I hope that all of you  are all feeling excited and delighted… victorious and glorious (Kratos minus the god-like strength and the possible steroids)  in whatever that you do because I am certainly feeling that way about what I did last week and what I will be doing this week. I feel more excited than Sally Field winning the best actress award saying the immortal lines, “You like me, you really like me.”  Well whether you do like me or not… for I haven’t been a flying nun before. I can guarantee that you loved the technical battle that I was in last week against my partner and damn near my brother Caliban. Where I obtained an opportunity that could change my career forever. And if you were not able to see this match, you missed out on perfection.

::Jordan smiles a bit wider than before happy about his performance in his last match. He walks away from the giant metal globe and into the gigantic mall. Expecting cameras n the other side he opens his arms wide, but none are there so he quickly puts them down and begins walking around on the white tile floor.::

Jordan Ciserano: This match… This match was one hell of a contest. We knew each other too well in that match and I believe that it showed one hundred percent in this perfect of a match. It started out of course with Caliban and I bumping hands which though small shows the respect between us even as foes. Then from that humble action, the action picked up. We trade blows back and forth short jabs back and forth a kick every here and there and then can the counters. I go for a dropkick and he saw right through that as I expected he would. But the fun feeling out of the match at the beginning of the match quickly turned into desperation.

::Jordan laughs a bit and the shrugs on his desperation knowing that he could do nothing about it. He walks up to a magazine shop and buys a magazine with a bunch of wrestlers on the cover, quickly he starts flipping through looking for himself but to no prevail. He thanks the man and walks away in some disappointment but not total knowing that he will be in all the magazines soon.::

Jordan Ciserano: Caliban being who he is goes for his patented move the Ladymaker and if you saw my reaction you say that I just went for headbutts trying not to get hit in my Golden Globes. Then something inside of me clicked telling my body that this match was about to get really serious in a fairly short amount of time… which it did. I went for the superkick, failed, and then I was set up for the 630 splash. Which like the genius I can be, I pulled off the ultimate counter of rolling out of the way. Successful superkick and the match is over with myself being the victor in the hardest match that I have ever been in.

::Jordan begins to glisten (not sweat) in the bright LED lights that the mall has remembering the tough work that he put into his last match. He continues walking through the mall taking his sunglasses off, then back on due to the bright light. He shakes his head and continues on.::

Jordan Ciserano: Now that match was a grueling test of my ability in the ring and I passed that test. It required all of my strength, speed, and stamina to be able to have my hand raised in the middle of the ring. That match was the epitome of the Elimination Chase matchups and the definition of survival and I am more than happy that I can call myself the ultimate survivor due to my win. So I have one thing to say to Caliban, thank you mate for such a great matchup and being the greatest opponent that I have ever faced. We both showed well for Death By Velocity and the powerhouse that we are.

:: Jordan salutes and nods to the camera acknowledging Caliban and then throws a giant thumbs up in confidence and in happiness knowing the instant impact the Death By Velocity portrayed in the Elimination Chase match.::

Jordan Ciserano: With being the ultimate survivor in the series of Elimination Chase matches I have been rewarded greatly with an opportunity of a life time.  An opportunity to win the Pure Championship this week at Voltage against Ares Vendetta. This match will take as much effort if not more effort than my match against Caliban because this match is in fact for the gold and once you have that gold in your hands or around your waist you never want to see that go away from you. You never want to lose it and you are willing to do anything to keep it.

::Jordan smiles and shrugs knowing by experience.::

Jordan Ciserano: This of course goes the opposite way as well; if you have never had the gold you want nothing more than to have it in your hands and around your waist, doing whatever it takes to obtain it. This is more than true this week. This week, I get my chance at the history books and though my body is a bit beaten I am willing to jump of the titantron onto Ares to get that championship because that belongs to me. I have just fought my way through more opponents than I can mention just to get here. I have kicked other people’s asses, and I have kicked my own to be able to get this chance, and I am not going home empty handed.

::Jordan does the discount double check towards the camera walking on the pure white floor with confidence smirking a bit knowing his motivations are serious and knowing  that he won’t leave without the title.::

Jordan Ciserano: If you were lucky enough to see the interview after my match, you know that Death By Velocity wants gold, and right now I am that advocate of the group that can provide the gold back to our group. If you saw that interview you also know that I do have one other motivation than simply wanting the title from Ares, I also want to kick his ass so bad that anytime that he thinks of the Pure Championship all he’ll be able to think about is a giant boot to the jaw feeling pain rush through his body. This may seem dark, but I want to haunt him every single time that he gets into that ring. So that anytime that he wrestles he’ll be seeing me with my title, hand raised, over his body.

:: Jordan mimics a superkick and then looks at the camera knowing at what he has to do to defeat Ares on Voltage. He enters the food court and takes one of the free samples and eating it with a not bad face on himself.::

Jordan Ciserano: But this, like in any type of match won’t be as easy as I say that it could be, that just wouldn’t be fun. So to be able to defeat any wrestler… especially for the title, you need something that makes you greater, something that just makes you better than your opponents so that you can dominate against them and overall to be able to defeat them. This week will be tough to find these things much like last week, but being the ultimate survivor that I am and having all the confidence that I have obtained I know that I have some of these things in me.

:: He stands on top of a table and points to himself having enough confidence to risk being taken out by security backflips off of it in just pure excitement for what is going to happen.::

Jordan Ciserano: Much like before I have the right mindset coming into this thing, I know I can beat this guy as badly as I beat your boy Vic a couple weeks ago. I have the momentum of a runaway train going down Mount Everest at a rate of speed that is mind blowing. I just came off of one of the greatest chain of matches in my entire career being able to survive until the end against some of the toughest guys in the business. So right now I have the mindset that if I survived by everyone, I can survive against one more man in Ares.

:: He holds up a giant one sign and begins running through the food court (Bo Dallas like) and yells “only one more. He runs back to the camera and goes up close to the camera becoming serious for one moment.::

Jordan Ciserano: “But Jordan, when you survived you had your mate by your side helping you out the whole time.” Great observation there because you aren’t wrong, I did have Caliban by my side the entire time helping me preform at my greatest… which is why I am more than happy to announce that he will be ringside cheering me on in my title match. So if you thought that I was losing one of my biggest advantages in Caliban, he is still going to be right next to me. Sure he can’t wrestle Ares with me, that would just be silly. But just him being there cheering me on handing on some observations that he has for me is just as powerful in this match.

::Jordan thanks Caliban again knowing how great of an advantage that Caliban supplies to him. He stays excited but still serious talking near sarcastic to the camera.::

Jordan Ciserano: So my mental game is strong with my mind being relaxed and confident, but what about my body? I have said that it is beaten up, but if anything being a bit beat up will only make me work harder and try harder so that I won’t get beat up again. Being a bit beaten will only drive me into a more focused state where I will be able to dissect Ares limb by limb as the match is going on. He has a straight up linear plan to try to take me down, but that simply won’t do against me in this match. I am going to be at the top of my game countering anything he throws at me. I am going to be sporadic, anything that he plans won’t happen and anything that he won’t plan will. I will be unpredictable, simple as that.

:: He moves his arms in front of his chest in an “X” motion.::

Jordan Ciserano: And with unpredictability (which is somehow a word) on my side, Ares you must think to yourself “What’s going to happen. How am I going to plan for this onslaught?” Well keep on thinking my friend… what will happen to you? What moves will I preform? Which ones won’t I? Who knows Ares? I tell you who does, only I do.  So you can keep trying to plan your attack, keep trying to prepare your defense on me because it will all amount to wasted time. You can sit and think for hours, but you should be using those hours praying for mercy… which during the Easter season does come more bountiful than other seasons. That’s beside the point though; the point is you can plan, think, prepare mentally or physically, but once you step into that ring against me Caliban yelling at you from the side you will become overwhelmed and you won’t be able to do a thing to stop a kick to the jaw. 

:: Jordan puts his hands on his jaw and moves it to the side like he just broke his own and he moves to the side hitting a bunch of kiosks on his way acting around.::

Jordan Ciserano: This match is a battle that will change the course of EAW history. This match can change the entire landscape of the company by bringing in a new champion with a different style that never seems to be the same This match will change both my life and Ares whether for the good or the bad. But I hope and I know that the sunglass wearing, superkick sharing, Mortal Kombat playing, smackdown laying Death By Velocity guy will be able to do what he does best pulling through winning the match and the Pure Championship bringing change and a title to Death By Velocity.

Jordan Ciserano: So Ares this match should be a good one, hell it should be a great one and though you may not know what to think right now there should be something that you should know. That I will be walking out of Voltage and I will be walking out of Pasay the Pure Champion. Ares, best of luck mate. I can’t wait to face you.

::Jordan salutes again to the camera and laughs in confidence knowing that he has the advantages and that he has what it takes to win this match and the title in this match.::
The Heart Break Boy
Post April 4th 2015, 8:57 pm by The Heart Break Boy
(Cameras open as the Heart Break Boy is shown sitting back on the stool in front of an audience of thousands. HBB thus far has answered questions about going blind, new faith in God, fallout with Jaywalker, revealing his female character, Project EGO and the GOAT circle. In this new scenario, crowd members begin to speculate his ego back in the days.)

Crowd member: So HBB, back in the day… I remember you being kind of a spotlight hogger. Even when you weren’t exactly at your best, everyone just seemed to believe in you. What’s up with that? Perhaps, you had a bit of control of your situations?

HBB: I won’t deny that I was given ample opportunities even when I didn’t deserve them. But it’s funny how people can look at that but never want to analyze the times where I have worked hard and got nothing for it but consecutive championship losses at Grand Rampage, against Kjors and Tyler A, to top that off with a negative Pain for Pride record. I think for an ACW original that has bashed the company so many times, I have done pretty well. I used to always be that person usually to deliver but when certain circumstances come into your life, I can’t always be there to stay perfect. No one in this world is/was ever perfect but Jesus.

Crowd member: Since you found Jesus o---

HBB: I didn’t find Jesus, he had found me. God was just waiting on me to answer the call. You know, everyone has a purpose in their life. Whether it be something they already know or don’t know about. Everyone has a purpose to live on earth from God. It’s just your choice to answer and pick up that phone.
Crowd member: As I was saying…  “Preacher”… since you’re now humble, would you take back all those moments that you hogged? Then give them to someone who actually deserves them.

HBB: Well, no… I have said this many times and I will probably say it in the future. If I’m given something you think I don’t deserve because of longevity in the business then don’t get mad at me. You should take your aggression out on the people that want to see me in that match. Obviously I’m doing something right. You want to know why I’m considered a legend. Because of the things that came with it – consistency, hard work, struggle, pain, glory… All of that in one. I’m not called a legend just because it sounds cute. The board members know that I’m aiming to deliver a classic match. If I’m caught in a funk then so be it… You can’t name one person that has never had a dry spell in EAW. And even once I’m in that transition, I’m just going to pull myself back up and show the world why I’m still the one and only Golden Boy.

Crowd member: Obviously not anymore..

HBB: Well yeah…

Crowd member: What about mentoring younger wrestlers? I know you’re blind and all, which is terrible but what about returning to mentor?

HBB: If God appoints me that way, I will. Honestly, I have no strength to mentor in the wrestling aspect since I have no vision. But I can mentor their mentality by encouraging to drop the distractions and get what you were born to have. I remember having a match against Xavier Williams. He caught my eye immediately. He reminded me of Troy Conway… very talented young wrestler and was destined to become World Champion. But there were too many distractions and I will admit that Project EGO distracted him. Cleopatra distracted him, and all other mess that he was involved in. Now once I saw Xavier Williams, oh man… I knew this kid had it all. He had the charisma, the mic-skill, the work ethnic but he also had Dark Demon’s behind to kiss every night. I told that young man that if he wanted to become successful then he needs to show his full potential instead of showing how well he can follow the leader. I was just being real and someday I do believe he will become a World champion after Demon’s Council self-destructs.

(Camera immediately fades in to present time as the Heart Break Boy sits down in the chair watching Xavier Williams winning the EAW Championship at Reckless Wiring over and over again. He begins to clap each time he sees Xavier celebrating with the title.)

Bravo… Bravo…

I almost remember it like yesterday. Before I had left EAW, I was telling people how Xavier would be the one to carry EAW after we’re all (legends) officially gone. I was right and he did deliver. I’m not mad and certainly will never take any shame telling you that I would have done the same thing. I would be crazy enough to sacrifice my chance to win a World Championship against not one… but two competitors and come up victorious. You did great, Xavier… I love your boldness and I’m not going to talk about you in any negative way. There’s no need... You’re the champ and you do deserve it. I have no right to say you don’t because I already knew. But don’t take this match lightly because I’m not. If I’m really just living off the past like you say then there wouldn’t be a reason for you to associate the GOAT circle in this match. I’m absolutely tired of going over and over again about the GOAT circle but I’ll say it one more time… I-DO-NOT-CARE.

The GOAT circle is designed by the world and it will die by the world. To me, I’m different from Jaywalker, Impact and Mr. DEDEDE because I didn’t need any titles to be considered the best. I didn’t need to headline every show for people to see what I could do and I didn’t need anything from behind that desk to boost up my activity. In my entire career the only name I have went by was the Heart Break Boy and I’m going to die by that name, alone. I’m not going to carry on a legacy that is with those three gentlemen and I’m sure they aren’t either. The only thing I’m more excited about is to be back wrestling again. And seeing by my presence being back, I’m not going to lie to you Xavier but it was much needed. I’m going to be real but from the past weeks in facing Hades and Jamie O’Hara, I’ll honestly say that I have done better and that was the reason why I was in the match against Diamond Cage. I won’t discredit their work before I came back because I don’t know. Now that my two eyes can see, I saw gentlemen with no fire or passion to be in the same ring as me. I’m not saying it’s a requirement but come on! I live for stuff like that… I want every match that I have to be my best because my time is running out and I don’t want to go out with nothing to remember from these generation of wrestlers. You are much different Xavier but a little misled… No one ever encouraged you or the next person to step aside. Heck, all I have been saying and yelling for the past few weeks for people like you to STEP UP… You did just that at Reckless Wiring and now I’m expecting for you to do it against me on Voltage. I’m stepping into that ring with some fierce vendetta but to give YOU, the NEW EAW Champion a fight to prove why he deserves that championship. Don’t worry, young guy, I know you deserve it. However, I want to know if you deserve it if I was the one in that ring about to be pinned on the mat for the three count because assuredly, I’m not laying down that easily like Diamond Cage did. I’m coming in for a fight. There’s a reason why guys like Mr. DEDEDE and I are giving main-event spots because we simply know when to deliver and sell out an arena. So you and everyone else should consider this a moment to embrace. You get to fight in front of millions against someone who actually wants to be there in the ring with you. I know a lot has changed but nothing will ever change once that bell rings when I’m shining my gold print and getting ready to share it with you in front of the whole world. Get ready, Xavier because I am. 

(Cameras fade to black)
Draven
Post April 4th 2015, 9:59 am by Draven
Clark Duncan wrote:
The New Ministry remind me of frat boys. You know, brothers in arms trying to be cool and get chicks? Except they've got some whore and they're like a pack of weird emo dudes. Jamie said it best when he spoke about the fact that groups like this come and go, most of which never last. If you're not very good, you're not going to go far. If you're not very good and you join forces with people equally as terrible, that compounds the mediocrity. Teams or factions need chemistry and skill. The division is not an easy one. It's been a very long time since EAW had a thriving tag team division, the history books will tell you that. In fact, look back a bit and you'll the The Cavalry, a group not dissimilar too The New Ministry. They were filled with guys that weren't that great. The only difference is that the older faction in this little tale weren't delusional. They harboured ambitions of grandeur and fell short, much like you guys will. Qualities that make people stand out in this business are being impressive, consistency and being able to make something out of nothing. If somebody says something and there's not much for you to work with, you don't just reply with any old garbage or scramble to find things to say, you work with what you have and flip on them and tear them apart. The New Ministry are not even capable of that. There's nothing that makes them noteworthy, nothing that makes them threatening and even their gimmicks aren't scary, assuming that's what they're trying to achieve.

Kerry Keller has complimented. Some crazy, creepy nutcase like him has complimented me? I thought he'd hate me for being everything he's not. Weird. He's called Stark a troll. You know, I was going to disagree with that, but I can't. It's spot on. The guy is here for a laugh, more so than I am. Funny right? But let's talk Keller. For a guy who calls himself 'the silencer', he's doing a poor job, a very poor job. Misleading if you ask me. And then he goes and punches a cameraman. Wow, so tough. I'm shaking in my boots.

I don't get Draven. I don't get The Franchise Demon. I don't get any of this. I want to get back on Showdown where everything is normal. Like Draven is talking about still looking good and being strong in a loss. Still being relevant and feared despite being a part of the most cringe-worthy stable in EAW in a while. The problem with The New Ministry is they're in over their heads, they have no idea that EAW is a place where people like them won't make it. Every second person walking through the door is a violent, cocky bastard that thinks his shit doesn't stink. They carry zero originality and quite frankly, when they get properly embarrassed this Sunday, they'll be left to rue what could have been.

To me, my interest lies more in my teammates for the week than my opponents, which really does speak volumes. Stark is just this guy that has a severely inflated opinion of himself. It looks as if he's slowly coming around though. He's happy to team with me, so that's a plus. It all stops there unfortunately. I mean, he's disregarding me entirely because I don't deserve to be in the match at Grand Rampage apparently. That's cute. If I recall, I beat you two weeks in a row, one on one, where you had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You weren't able to swoop in to steal a win from somebody actually worthy. I hate sounding like a broken record, but it seems you need to be constantly reminded. Either that or you're so ashamed of being completely useless you had to erase that and Murrow's decision from your memory.

Jamie O'Hara and I haven't really crossed paths too much before this the first impression is a good one and I'm glad to be working with him this week. It should allow me to get a read on who he is, what he does and all that. I figure that's important. He's slightly less crazy than Stark and dramatically less delusional than The New Ministry. If you think I'm a Lochlan Rossdale type, you've got it all wrong pal. Stark's more of a Rossdale kind of guy. This eight month reign of yours has been rather impressive, it's a pretty solid effort to hold a title for two thirds of a year, but with a worth contender, that being me, not Stark to face, you can drop that championship to me. My work ethic to this point in time has been unparalleled. I put up with the shit of The Holy Brigades, got robbed of the actual chance of being number one contender and then showed that it should be in the weeks after. Anyone who says Clark Duncan isn't the rightful man to lead this New Breed is kidding themselves. And come Sunday and then Grand Rampage, The New Ministry, Stark and yourself will find out that I'm really just the champ in waiting.
Draven all excited from his night and the engagement to the queen gets to there hotel and sits down with Scarlett to read statements from Clark Duncan and Evan stark that were in the local Passay Newspaper. After reading these statements Draven decides its time to react. 

First of all a whore how dare you call the women of my dreams a whore. See we may be Dark but we are also very classy. That is the difference between The New Ministry and other Dark stables in the past.  you know i have spent the past couple of weeks dealing with comments like this from guys like Duncan and stark and many other members of EAW i get it to yall we are emo freaks. At this point it is just funny to me all of this attack for no reason no point at all. So three people in EAW can boost there ego and show off. Luckily for you i am all up for a good competition. In the ring Sunday night Voltage is where everything shall be proven. No more attacks on character. Maybe some will say i have lost a step but the King of Darkness does not need to play games or tell you what we will do to you. Tomorrow night on Voltage will be all you will need to see. I have spent my whole life fighting people like ypu three and im not giving up now. When i was little when someone would say hurtful words instead of backing down i would fight. I would throw punches, and yes many times I did not win but i always put in my best effort what do you think makes now any different. 

Let me tell you a major difference between The New Ministry and between Stark Duncan and O'Hara. All three of these people are looking forward to a major match after this Sunday. We do not have a match to focus on besides this one, and personally even if we did we would not worry about that match until after Sunday. We have week by week shown all who don't believe that not only the power of darkness but the power of teamwork can destroy all. On the other hand you guys are a make shift team some of the best in EAW individually not this match  it is not an individual match. Three members must be on the same page to destroy and we are. 

As far as originality i know that most of what i have done has been done before. I never planned to do anything different with The New Ministry I never promised anyone that it would be ground breaking. Instead i wanted it to be honorable and try to honor those who have laid the ground for The New Ministry. I know we did not begin the war or the mission of spreading darkness and terror through the EAW since guys like Demon have been doing it for years. Our goal would be to simply keep doing that work that the men before us and even after us will continue to do. The complete spread of darkness through the world shall take hundred of years, but if we can make some impact so nobody forgets our names then we have done our job. Love us or hate us for what we are doing either way you still know the name Draven. Tomorrow night in the ring not only will we beat all three of you but we will bloody you up as well. In the last moments of the match when all three of you are on the ground bleeding we shall get on the ground and take and sip from your blood. Just be careful what you three wish for because Sunday you will see why The New Ministry is here to stay.
Scott Oasis
Post April 3rd 2015, 11:57 pm by Scott Oasis
God I'm tired of this.

Will this saga ever end. Ever since Zach Genesis made his debut in this company it seems like my name somehow always ends up coming out of his mouth. I've tried my hardest to ignore his constant whining but I can't escape it anymore. He has been a thorn in my side for far too long and now I have the chance to be rid of him once and for all. This Saturday on Showdown I defend my prestigious Interwire Championship in a match I've never been able to experience before in my entire career: a ladder match. Now I know what some of you might be thinking. How is a 6 foot 6, 260 pound BEAST like myself going to be able to adapt to this enviornment and scale a 15 foot tall ladder. Let me just tell you that that is nothing for me to worry about. You see, every new match type, opponent or situation I'm placed in I see as another land to conquer; another mountain top to place my flag in. I've been in stickier situations and have been able to rise to the occasion just the same and Showdown will be no different, especially with who I'm up again.

I'm not at all sweating my upcoming encounter with Zach Genesis, and do you want to know why? Well, the reason why is because the man is a certified nutjob. The internet basically exploded following his recent videos talking about me and after looking at the hype all I see is about 10 percent egotistical babble and 90 percent bullshit lies. What in the hell is he even going on about. In the first little video shoot of his he talks about his EAW debut in Portland Oregon, the closest thing he has to an accomplishment in his entire career. If any of you forgot about it after Zach's 18th retelling of it, it was me and William Black, taking on C5 Ion and Ciserano and Genesis and Bryan Rodgers in a tag team battle royal. It was me and him in the final two of the thing and I was just about to toss out Genesis just before William Black, a detail Genesis mysteriously forgot to mention in his entire long winded, dick measuring contest. Now, I can let you slide by with that if it wasn't for the fact that the whole reason you're chasing after me is because someone interfered in our match, but whatever, guess you're just too much of a punk to roll with the punches.

You then went on to talk about Showdown Supershow and the Interwire Championship Number One Contenders match, a match in which I won and a match in which you tried to twist into a story about you. You were on my mind during the entire build to the event? Did you not see Showdown at all? The entire time I was either brawling with William Black or killing ham 'n' eggers like Ciserano, you weren't even in my mind at all, why would I have had any reason to worry about a kid who debuted two weeks prior and hadn't gotten a win besides the one that was blatantly handed to him? You were no threat to me, heck, if you look at the match I don't think we even interacted at all. 

You like to paint this strange picture of me as this arrogant asshole who is about to be knocked down by this imaginary hero you attempt to play but in actuality you're just some Southern boy trying to play house ; a house that is about to be burned to ashes and fall down all around you. But you are still clinging ever so desperately to this fairy tail dream you hold so dearly, coming up with fabrications you know for a fact aren't even close to the truth. How were me and Nick Makarov "butt buddies" he stunnered me on multiple ocassions and insulted me damn near every week. He screwed you for a reason and for once what he said made sense. You need to learn your role and realize this is proffesional wrestling, not a tea party. Instead of crying about all of these injustices why don't you act like a man?

I mean just last week you had to have Daniel Marshall fight your battles for you in order to get you a rematch for a title shot that you claimed I have been avoiding even though I gave you the first title match in the first place without even making you earn it. You want to try and downplay my title reign when you already know you couldn't even compare to me if you were to ever hold the title, I wanted Jah Hendrix to get a title shot for a reason and that was because he was the best wrestler on the independent scene. If I was trying to ensure my security, why would I go after this big time athlete? You have all of this mud to sling but there's no substance to it at all, it's just pointless slander. A true champion doesn't need to falsify his career to make himself look good.

I've just made you look like a fool without a single insult, everything I've said here is a fact. You want revenge?  You want to take my title? You want to be a hero? You want to end me? That's a damn tall order to fill, son. I've faced bigger, badder and better talent than you for months before you were in my path, and I'll continue to do so as I move along my journey to Pain For Pride. For 4 months I have kept this title in my grasp whether it be against the great Matt Miles, a power hungry Jah Hendrix and even you. This is is not the end of my story, it's just beginning, and after I kick your ass and the announcer calls my name and awards me the victory I never want to hear anything come out of your fucking mouth again. See you tommorow...Zach.

Last edited by Scott Oasis on April 3rd 2015, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
Post April 3rd 2015, 11:54 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo

I’m told that I should respect the men that built this foundation that allows a guy like myself to stand at the top of this company as the EAW Champion of the World. I should respect guys like Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, Y2Impact and the man that I face this week, in the form of the Heart Break Boy, because without them there would be a strong possibility that I never would have been given the opportunity to make my name known to the world. I’m told that if it wasn’t for the likes of those men, I’d be stuck in some cubical, behind a desk, rather than being given a platform to prove why I hold more talent in my little finger, than the majority of this company holds in their entire bodies. But, with all of that being said, when it really comes down to it – I do respect what those men have done for this company, but do I respect those men as a whole? Not in the slightest. Don’t get me wrong, when I first entered with company I did look up to those men. Some could even say that I once thought they were the be all and end all, but as time slowly began to move on, I began to realise that they’re not as special as I once thought they were. The GOAT circle that the world places those men into is made of nothing more than men who thrived in an easier time period. You take the original Chairman of this company, CM Banks and you bring him forward to the very moment that I first entered this company; you put him through the same trials, the same battles, the same wars that I’ve been through and what would he be right now – he’d be another man sitting at home wishing, hoping with everything he possessed, that for just one day that he could be me. But, I’m meant to sit back and watch as guys like Mr. DEDEDE and the Heart Break Boy are thrown bone after bone, handed opportunities on silver patters, because of the legacy they been able to create? I’m meant to watch as the world hands the Heart Break Boy another chance to stand at the top of the mountain, while I’m meant to bottom feed against the likes of Lucian Black, in the hopes that maybe one day, I can stand in the same light that they do. I’m the person that’s meant to hoist this company onto my shoulders after a guy like the Heart Break Boy tucks his tail between his legs and leaves after a humiliating loss to Jaywalker at Pain for Pride, but, when he makes his triumphant return, I’m meant to step aside and watch as he makes another journey into prominence. Please, I’d rather quit.

But, Heart Break Boy, this match is a whole lot more than just adding another big name to the list of people that have fallen at my feet. You see, do you remember where the two of us were this time last year? I remember where I was. I was counting the minutes, the seconds until I was given the grand opportunity to step in the ring with you. I fell short a year ago. I pushed you a whole lot further than you possibly thought I could, but when everything was said and done, the better man won. But with that being said, Michael, the man that you stand against on Voltage, is an entirely different man than the one you faced this time last year. That match was a turning point. It brought me back down to reality, proving that I was a mile away from where I actually believed I was. For the first time, in a long while, I felt like I could move forward. Now look at me, I’m the EAW Champion, I’m the Face of Elite; I’m the face of this company as a whole, while you? You’re really no different are you? Living off the legacy that you’ve already created; living off the love that this world gives you. When Reckless Wiring came around, we all knew what was going to happen when it all really comes down to it. We all knew that you were the man that was going to overcome both Jamie O’Hara and Hades the Hellraiser to face Diamond Cage for the EAW Championship, because in almost every situation, it really doesn’t come down to how much effort you’ve put into your craft or what you believe you do or don’t deserve. The reputation, the legacy, the hype that’s been created around your name overcomes it all, because god knows if it didn’t, Diamond Cage never would have been given the chance to sit on the throne that was rightfully mine. You never would have been given the opportunity to re-enter this company and be immediately thrown right back into the spotlight that people have scratched and clawed for while you’ve been away. If hard work overcame it all, the world never would have been glad that I was screwed out of my rightful World Heavyweight Championship at Road to Redemption. I’m more than sure that this isn’t going to be the last time that we’re going to stand toe to toe, but Michael; this is the first time that you’re going to understand the level that I’ve reached. As arrogant as it may sound, you’re going to understand why I am the EAW Champion and why I am above that level that the world puts you on. You’re going to understand that no matter who this company decides to put in my way, whether it’s Charlie Scene at the Grand Rampage, the man who wins the Grand Rampage at Pain for Pride or even yourself, Mr. Heart Break Boy; now that I have this championship over my shoulder, nobody’s going to take it from me, not until I’m willing to let it go; because, I’ve said it a million times before, I, Xavier Williams am the greatest wrestler that has ever graced that squared circle. I, Xavier Williams am the Best Wrestler in the Planet and on Voltage, Michael, I prove why I am above that little GOAT Circle this world holds so preciously.
Clark Duncan
Post April 3rd 2015, 8:53 pm by Clark Duncan
The New Ministry remind me of frat boys. You know, brothers in arms trying to be cool and get chicks? Except they've got some whore and they're like a pack of weird emo dudes. Jamie said it best when he spoke about the fact that groups like this come and go, most of which never last. If you're not very good, you're not going to go far. If you're not very good and you join forces with people equally as terrible, that compounds the mediocrity. Teams or factions need chemistry and skill. The division is not an easy one. It's been a very long time since EAW had a thriving tag team division, the history books will tell you that. In fact, look back a bit and you'll the The Cavalry, a group not dissimilar too The New Ministry. They were filled with guys that weren't that great. The only difference is that the older faction in this little tale weren't delusional. They harboured ambitions of grandeur and fell short, much like you guys will. Qualities that make people stand out in this business are being impressive, consistency and being able to make something out of nothing. If somebody says something and there's not much for you to work with, you don't just reply with any old garbage or scramble to find things to say, you work with what you have and flip on them and tear them apart. The New Ministry are not even capable of that. There's nothing that makes them noteworthy, nothing that makes them threatening and even their gimmicks aren't scary, assuming that's what they're trying to achieve.

Kerry Keller has complimented. Some crazy, creepy nutcase like him has complimented me? I thought he'd hate me for being everything he's not. Weird. He's called Stark a troll. You know, I was going to disagree with that, but I can't. It's spot on. The guy is here for a laugh, more so than I am. Funny right? But let's talk Keller. For a guy who calls himself 'the silencer', he's doing a poor job, a very poor job. Misleading if you ask me. And then he goes and punches a cameraman. Wow, so tough. I'm shaking in my boots.

I don't get Draven. I don't get The Franchise Demon. I don't get any of this. I want to get back on Showdown where everything is normal. Like Draven is talking about still looking good and being strong in a loss. Still being relevant and feared despite being a part of the most cringe-worthy stable in EAW in a while. The problem with The New Ministry is they're in over their heads, they have no idea that EAW is a place where people like them won't make it. Every second person walking through the door is a violent, cocky bastard that thinks his shit doesn't stink. They carry zero originality and quite frankly, when they get properly embarrassed this Sunday, they'll be left to rue what could have been.

To me, my interest lies more in my teammates for the week than my opponents, which really does speak volumes. Stark is just this guy that has a severely inflated opinion of himself. It looks as if he's slowly coming around though. He's happy to team with me, so that's a plus. It all stops there unfortunately. I mean, he's disregarding me entirely because I don't deserve to be in the match at Grand Rampage apparently. That's cute. If I recall, I beat you two weeks in a row, one on one, where you had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You weren't able to swoop in to steal a win from somebody actually worthy. I hate sounding like a broken record, but it seems you need to be constantly reminded. Either that or you're so ashamed of being completely useless you had to erase that and Murrow's decision from your memory.

Jamie O'Hara and I haven't really crossed paths too much before this the first impression is a good one and I'm glad to be working with him this week. It should allow me to get a read on who he is, what he does and all that. I figure that's important. He's slightly less crazy than Stark and dramatically less delusional than The New Ministry. If you think I'm a Lochlan Rossdale type, you've got it all wrong pal. Stark's more of a Rossdale kind of guy. This eight month reign of yours has been rather impressive, it's a pretty solid effort to hold a title for two thirds of a year, but with a worth contender, that being me, not Stark to face, you can drop that championship to me. My work ethic to this point in time has been unparalleled. I put up with the shit of The Holy Brigades, got robbed of the actual chance of being number one contender and then showed that it should be in the weeks after. Anyone who says Clark Duncan isn't the rightful man to lead this New Breed is kidding themselves. And come Sunday and then Grand Rampage, The New Ministry, Stark and yourself will find out that I'm really just the champ in waiting.
Norman Hellion
Post April 3rd 2015, 4:47 pm by Norman Hellion
(The scene starts with Norman in his normal spot, the cellar. The lighting is still poor, but you can see a bright white towel in Norman's hand. He places it around his neck and the camera zooms in a bit and you see the towel has several dried up blood stains on it. As for Norman himself, he seems a little more out of it than usual. He closes his eyes and seems to be in pain. He rubs his temples together with his left thumb, index, and middle finger. He begins to lightly slap his right cheek with his right hand to snap out of it and starts to chuckle a bit.)

HAHAHAHA I should be upset right? I should be throwing a temper tantrum. I should be screaming for my rematch for MY Answers World Championship - but I'm not going to stand here and cry over spilled milk. That title? I'll get it back when the time's right. But in the meantime - No! No! No! We! Yes, we get it back right now! Don't listen to her! There is something more important. Something that needs your undivided attention! TITLE! GET IT BACK! Go - go home. Go to your real home! You are a waste of space. No you are great, Norman! Once again you disappointed me! I don't care if you tried your best because quite frankly? Your best isn't good enough. Now, now, let's calm down and please don't be so hard on him. None of this is his fault. NORMAN! SNAP OUT OF IT! Stop talking to them. It's me! Get rid of the others. Think good thoughts! Think about your family. Think about Ares. Think about Kendra, Vic, Scott, Vino, the Agents of Extreme! Burn them into your brain. Care about them - protect them, love them. House Vendetta? Yes, House Vendetta! There's four men who will try to hurt them - STOP THEM NORMAN! STOP THEM DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS! HAHAHAHA! Laaaaannissssterrrr! I know you're listening to me right now, let's not pretend you aren't. Listen to me very carefully because I'm not going to repeat myself. What you did to me at Reckless Wiring? I should've seen it coming. Maybe I did. Maybe that's the reason why I refused to pin Stan, when I had plenty of opportunities to do so. You see Lannister, I was waiting for you to "bless" us with your presence. We didn't see you for nearly a month. Yes, a whole month! And that got me nervous because when I put you through the stage on Voltage weeks ago, I didn't want to break you completely. In fact, at the time I was hoping you would get up and dust your shoulders off a few moments later. Because when it comes to you? I thought you were tough! I thought you were as strong as an ox! But then I learned that you are just as weak, if not weaker than Brody. But hey, I'm glad you're back and part of me is glad you cost me my Answers World Championship. Why on earth would I say that? Because when I sent you that message on Voltage, I held back. I showed a small fraction of remorse. Why? WHY? WHY? Because you were my friend. I even called you my BROTHER and believe it or not, what I did that night hurt me more than it hurt you. A part of me even wanted to apologize - but all of that changed when you helped that slimy, sorry excuse of an EAW Hall of Famer, beat me. Because of you, now we have to put up with another Starr Stan world title reign. You know I wanted to die of old age, but now it appears my cause of death will be linked to boredom. So thank you Lannister. Because of your actions slash attempt at revenge, you have made my job easier. Because when I get my hands on you this Sunday night on Voltage and later on this month at the Grand Rampage, I will no longer show signs of remorse. I will finish the job - and I will finish you. 

(Norman takes the towel off his neck and observes it.)

Make no mistake about it, this blood didn't belong to me - for its yours, Lannister. When I had your blood on my hands, I wanted to keep it. I wanted to keep it as a souvenir. So I didn't wash the blood away. I saved it and at Grand Rampage, I will make sure to bring a garbage bag for your next "donation".  Let's take a small break from the topic you vs me and let's focus on the bigger picture. House Vendetta and RAGNAROK. Before I dive in and dissect what's going on, I want to clear the air and clarify why I'm even in House Vendetta in the first place. Let me start out by saying this was never the plan. At first I wanted to be in RAGNAROK until I retired.  I thought you, Brody, and myself would rule EAW together with an iron fist. Blah blah. Then you made a terrible decision blah blah and this is where it gets interesting. This is the part I never really told. Not from my point of view at least. After i annihilated you and Brody - oh and Dr. Vance and Cerci, Ares approached me backstage. First we talked about his interference in my match against Methuselah at Reasonable Doubt, which was pure coincidence might I add, and then to my surprise, he told me how much he too despises you, only his hate dates back hundreds of years, for your families have always been at each other's throats. Ares didn't have to even convince me to join House Vendetta because I was sold on it from beginning for two reasons. One, House Vendetta's main goal right now is to wipe you off the face of the earth, which I support, and the second reason is I enjoy having friends, you know that. And I'm sure you will try to play mind games with them by telling them how I'm this so called "traitor", when the truth of the matter is, you're the real turncoat here. But that's besides the point. I'll give you one reason why I won't turn on the Vendetta's and Mr. Scott Diamond - it's because unlike RAGNAROK, they are strong from top to bottom. THEY ARE STACKED, LANNISTER! No weak links, like a certain "Psycho" Brody. What, you don't believe me? Let me break it down for you. Ares Vendetta, current PURE Champion, the real and only King of EAW and the future of Elite Answers Wrestling - alongside me of course HAHAHAHA. Kendra Shamez, a former Vixen's champion, an EAW Hall of Famer, and let's not forget she could literally kill Cerci in two seconds. Scott Diamond, former Answers World Champion, current Hall of Fame Champion, will be an EAW Hall of Famer this year, killed EAW momentarily, and the list goes on and on with that beast of a man. Vic Vendetta, a man I used to hate, a man who tortured me, but now? He's an ally of mine. What a difference a year makes. Vic has won many titles in EAW, such as the National Extreme championship and Interwire championship. And of course you can't forget Vino, who is one of a kind and then there is always the Agents of Extreme. Like I said, stacked! Now let's look at RAGNAROK. I don't feel like wasting my time, so I will just say what each and every single one of you are - mediocre. But you still think you have a chance in all of this, Lannister because you think you've matched the number's game. What a silly and delusional man you've become. You could have one hundred men on your side and you still wouldn't be able to tear our kingdom's walls down. Why? Because we have something RAGNAROK will never have and that's quality members. Members who can step up, without having to be asked. Members who are game changers! Brody isn't a game changer. You'll see just that at Grand Rampage, when we watch him fail in yet another world title match. Matt Miles isn't a game changer. He just came back recently, he had the fans hyped up, on his side, he had them believe he was going to get his Interwire championship back from Scott Oasis - and he got steamrolled. And Aren, who thinks I was the weak link of RAGNAROK when I was the only one who could capitalize on big moments and not to mention I was Answers World Champion? HAHAHAHA. I'll give you credit Lannister, you have a good puppet there. I see he is just as delusional as his owner is. You know I just find it sad how you actually believe you can replace a man with two little boys. But what's even more sad is they are about to enter a war they know nothing about and not only that - they'll be on the frontline when they don't even know how to fire a gun properly. They will be deer in headlights HAHAHAHA. As for this tag match on Voltage? What needs to be said? I think I've covered it all. Just know that I for one can't wait to see my old friends again. It will be like old times - only I'm done carrying you two.
Post April 3rd 2015, 2:24 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #2 "Did he call us nobodies?"

*Keller is pacing, he paces and paces, after a full 2 minutes of pacing, he turns to speak*

Keller: woah.. What the FUCK happened? *throws a beer bottle did I say I respect people and they sit there and insult me and MY boys? My crew? My team? Get the hell ready, I'll Silence you all before we even get in the ring

Keller: Jamie, I swear to fucking god, what did you call us? Nobodies? You called us fucking nobodies... Holy FUCK. Does everyone in this company HAVE to be a fucking windbag? Jamie... You're just one of the many in this godforsaken company that has no respect for anybody's success other than yourself, you have a lot to fucking say, and I'm not sure why... I mean, yes, you've been on a roll lately, but we have too. Oh, you seem to forget the crucial facts though, when they have nothing to do with you, you selfish fucking bastard, I have no respect for someone who will disrespect someone UN-FUCKING-PROVOKED!!!

Keller: Duncan, you're lucky, you actually have some common sense not to insult us the way Stark and O'Hara did, you still need to watch the hell out though, a scary man once said.. I'll make you famous.

Keller: Stark, are you fucking with me? Can you just get off our dicks for one second? If you did, you'd realize the fact that I've been here longer than you, I've been here since November of last year! That makes it even worse though, because I haven't NEARLY contended for a title yet, I'll complain about Voltage booking and them not knowing an amazing talent when they see it later though. I said it once, and I'll say it again, all you are is a troll, and I'll put you back under a bridge where trolls dwell. I'm gonna beat you, and that ass pirate Maxwell Dachs to a pulp when I get the chance.

Keller: in conclusion, the New Ministry Is ready for the second most important match of our tenure as a stable, you better be fucking afraid, not just Stark, Jamie, and Clark, the entire EAW, as I said previously, we are ready to go on a fucking warpath, now if you would please, I have some business to talk with Draven.

*Keller walks off*
Stark
Post April 3rd 2015, 12:59 pm by Stark
Looks like Stark will finally get a win this week. That’s great. I don’t really care for the New Ministry. I enjoy harassing them backstage though because they’re just that dumb. I don’t know if they’re self-aware about just how stupid they are, but if they aren’t, then I feel Draven and co. have less business in a wrestling company and more business in whatever mental asylum the freaks came from. Yeah surprisingly, I agree to work with O’Hara and Duncan to get rid of the New Ministry in a hurry. But not just because the New Ministry isn’t worth any of my time, but because I have something to prove. See the New Breed Title, that means a lot more than everyone thinks. It’s the stepping stone to greater things. Look at O’Hara. I hate to agree with the guy, but he’s actually above the title now. I know for sure I wanted him to go face to face with Diamond Cage at Reckless Wiring. But see the thing is, not a lot of other people did. So O’Hara wants to forge his own path now to the top. And he deserves it. He came in last summer and quickly proved himself the best of the new breed at the time. And look at him now. Destined to be a great… but not for long. You want to step up O’Hara? You can’t do that with that title you’re basically implying to be dead weight. So here’s the plan. Grand Rampage, I’m taking that title from you. I’m not even going to worry about Clark Duncan because he doesn’t deserve to be in the match in the first place. I won contendership, he whined and cried till he got in. Between the two of us, it’s clear who should be the new champion. Stark’s rise to the top begins at the Grand Rampage. No one can stop me.
Not the New Ministry for sure. I don’t know who Draven and Keller think they are calling me a troll. It’s laughable how these guys think they can actually be something. But I guess that just goes to shows Voltage’s quality of New Breed Superstars, because on Showdown the so-called ‘new breed’ consists of guys like Zach Genesis, Carlos Cruz, Eclipse Diemos, and Alistair Murray just to name a few, the only competitors the powers-that-be of Voltage could throw at us are the New Ministry. So be it. The more new breed superstars I destroy, the better I build my case that I absolutely deserve to be the New Breed Champion. These goth emo wannabe vampires won’t stop me. Clark Duncan won’t stop me. Jamie O’Hara won’t stop me.

On April 25th, the New Breed Championship will be mine.
Draven
Post April 3rd 2015, 9:58 am by Draven
Voltage Promo 3 4-5-15

The scene starts as Draven who is was walking around downtown Pasay gets asked about comments Jamie O'Hara has made recently about the six man tag match on Voltage. Draven seems calm too calm. 

I hear Jamie O'Hara speak and say that is not worried about that he thinks we are little fish in small pond, and that may be true Voltage until this week has been pathetic in comparison to the other shows. Where he is wrong though is we are more than just wrist cutting Emo freaks like him and a lot of people seem to think. We are more than just the rhymes and in fact the only one of us who has died hair is keller. I understand you and your crew this week are not worried about us, for we have not proved anything to anyone this is the first real chance. This Sunday we are the sharks who have smelt the blood in the water for the first time. This Sunday we will do all that we can to prove not to just you O'Hara but all of EAW that not only do we belong but we are not going anywhere. I hope you Clark Duncan and stark  sit at home relax drink a beer or two get pampered and don't worry about us think about this being a walk in the park. Becuase Sunday once you look up from laying on the mat and  you hear the winners by pinfall The New Ministry you will know the same feeling that many collage basketball teams feel when they are eliminated from the NCAA tournament. You will feel shock and you and awe and maybe even cry a little bit because you three come in with your head held  high rightly i may add for you have nothing to prove whether you win or lose. However we do and we will always fight scratch and claw like we do. See the way that i was raised is you never doubt anyone and you fight until you don't think you can move your body anymore until blood has pilled up in the ring you give your all. I knew from day one when i saw the card that we were underdogs and that is okay with me id rather fight scratch and claw my way to the top then start there anyways. 

Jamie O'Hara i just want to say i respect you more than anyone else in EAW right now because even if you are not worried about us you are the first person that we have faced that has stepped up to at least try and challenge us. Win or lose at the end of the day The New Ministry will still be going strong. We have been through a lot these last couple of weeks with people who dont understand The New Ministry but yet we are still here day in and day out. We are made up of some of the most dedicated members in EAW. While many men and women sill continue to come or go we will stay and continue to show everyone what the true power of darkness can do.  The darkness shall continue to call EAW its home for we still have much work to do either way. This Sunday is just another roadblock of the war between what is considered good and evil.

For all of those who appose us shall Rest in Piece
J.D. Damon
Post April 3rd 2015, 8:43 am by J.D. Damon
Our scene opens up from outside of the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, the Netherlands; the site for this Saturday night's edition of Showdown. It is still early morning in Amsterdam, the sun has just risen and dozens of people are already scurrying about the busy streets. However, one man stands out in particular. A man staring up at the large arena. A slight breeze sweeps over the area, as the man looks behind him at the camera. He is revealed to be none other than the man who calls himself "The Elite" J.D. Damon.

"So here we are. Another week has gone by as we continue on with our "world tour." Last week I was Belgium and today I am standing in front of the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. You know, how good the feeling was last Saturday night as I stood triumphant over the lifeless body of that poor excuse of a wrestler El Landerson? Whether it was on the pre-show of Showdown or the main event of the biggest event of the year, it still felt good getting my hand raised in victory. I had doubters. People telling me that I no longer have what it takes to make it in the world of professional wrestling. People saying that I won't be accepted in Elite Answers Wrestling. But honestly? I don't give two shits if I am accepted by the "boys in the back" or not. Last Saturday night I made a name for myself. I put El Anderson down for the three count and then that reject of a backstage interviewer, Pierre McGuire, also felt the wrath of J.D. Damon. I have been told that I should feel bad because I attacked Pierre McGuire. "He's not a wrestler! Why would you do that? Why?!" You really want to know why I did what I did to him? Because I can. Plain and fucking simple. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is safe in the "Land of the Elite" now that I'm here. Like I said from day one, I will do whatever it takes and go through anybody that I have to to achieve my glory and fulfill my destiny."

Damon begins to walk away from the Ziggo Dome, but he continues to talk into the camera.

"One thing that I can say though is that Pierre McGuire was pretty damn lucky that his knight in shining armor came along to save his ass that being Nick Makarov. I loved how Nick came along and stuck his nose where it didn't belong. What happened between Pierre and myself had absolutely nothing to do with him and now? Now I'm booked against him for tomorrow night's Showdown. Apparently Mister Makarov didn't witness what I did to the poor and unfortunate El Anderson. Either that or he might just be dumb enough to want to end up like both of my victims last week. And that is one-hundred percent cool with me. I will go through everyone on the goddamn roster just to make sure that I accomplish what I came here to do. Make people fear J.D. Damon and rule this company with an iron fist. So bring your A-Game tomorrow night, Makarov. Give me everything that you have within you. But unfortunately for you, unlike you saving Pierre McGuire from my assault... there's no one dumb enough to come save you."

A sinister grin spreads across Damon's face, as he walks away from the camera.
Post April 3rd 2015, 7:52 am by Guest
“A revolution is not a bed of roses. A revolution is a struggle between the future and the past.”
― Fidel Castro

When I embarked on this quest I knew what I was getting myself into. I knew I would make enemies. I knew I would have to be prepared to endure anyone or anything. I knew it was not going to be easy, but nothing easy is worth attaining. Defeating the man known as Eclipse Diemos in his OWN game won't be a walk in the park. I know he won't hold back especially after everything I have done to him. And that is exactly what I want. Don't hold back, have no mercy on my soul. I don't want to battle you, I want to go to WAR with you. What were you expecting? I'm not a coward. I am immune to any type of fear and when the reaper comes for me I will look him dead in the eye and tell him FUCK YOU. Killing one man won't kill the revolution! So  If that's what you are hoping to do to me? Go right ahead, Diemos, KILL ME! The revolution will live on - even if I expire.Even if my heart stops beating. The millions and millions around the world will fight on. And yes, I know things will be slightly different this time around. We're going to insert ourselves into a dangerous environment. An environment which is like home to you, an environment you are highly familiar with. I got to warn you though, I am no stranger to facing tribulations and hardships. I have been fighting adversity my entire life.  And I plan on continue fighting it until the day I leave this planet! I already beat you, but you see.. It wasn't a decisive victory to me. I want to beat you at your own game, I want to beat you in YOUR territory, with your own rules so that every doubt, every question concerning my superiority to you is ERASED. I said it before and I will say it again: You DON'T scare me. You don't even intimidate me a little. I know what you are capable of, you demonstrated the world what you are capable of. And what you are capable of is nothing in comparison to what I am capable of and that was something I PROVED on Showdown when I pinned you in the middle of the ring. And I will gladly prove it again this week by pinning you... AGAIN.
Jamie O'Hara
Post April 3rd 2015, 6:04 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo I
Tomorrow's Fucking Legend

Two weeks ago I left Voltage as the last man standing between myself, Heart Break Boy and Hades the Hellraiser. Now, to not feature at Reckless Wiring, was disappointing but it gave me an opportunity to recollect myself, to move on from the few weeks before and become….well better settled for lack of better wording. With the Hall of Fame championship changing hands I now stand as the longest reigning active champion on the roster but…it’s a cellar dweller title. For months I’ve tried to build the New Breed championship up to mean something else, for it to become recongised as THE title held by the very future of the company.

What else do I have to prove in that regard? Nothing.

I’m entering the eighth month of this reign. Eight fucking months, over two hundred days holding the gold as more than capable and deserving contenders have built up on the rungs below me. I ponder the idea of simply giving up the title, like I said, nothing else to prove but with Pain For Pride season kicking off in just three weeks, perhaps the chance to create more history is just too much to pass up. I’m a realistic man, a focused man so before I can have any greater success I need to remove two more fledglings on the contenders list; Evan Stark and Clark Duncan. Your petty feud has blinded you both. You THINK you can match it with me? You THINK you’re the one to strip me of this gold at Grand Rampage. I KILL careers. What has Vic Vendetta done since Fighting Spirit? Hung around his family, achieving very little. What has The Nas accomplished since I defeated him at the Awards Show? Absolutely jack all. What has Lochlan Rossdale, the supposed future of EAW, the man who was handpicked to have a golden rocket shoved up his arse? Gone, disappeared. I can count the amount of times I’ve defended this title on a single hand and that’s not for the lack of talent, the lack of contenders, rather it’s for the sake that bright men like yourselves don’t end up calling it a day because you can’t obtain the most basic of titles. You’re the right men, you absolutely represent what the title should mean but quite simply the timing is just unfortunate. ..

I shouldn’t be the New Breed champion.

I’m a cut above the division, on a greater level than both of you. Clark, Stark, you’re walking into a slaughter in just three weeks and there is no room for forgiveness but for Voltage? Dead weight isn’t appreciated but it’s more than welcomed. I may break my back carrying both of you but let’s be honest, none of us want to be embarrassed by these lot, right? Surely our egos can remain in check and you two can put your dick measuring contest on hold for five measly minutes?

I’ve heard a fair bit about the New Ministry but let’s be honest, all three of you are doing nothing but pissing into an ocean. I look at you hooligans and one minute I see men who are truly are, truly spurred by evil but the next I see you lot as wrist slitting, hair dying, make up wearing, cry yourself to sleep over the old days of Bring Me The Horizon and Escape The Fate; “Oh Ronnie, please come back”, losers. Talentless, incompetent hacks that need to feed off one another to get anywhere and the moment either of you take a step towards being something than mere cannon fodder for every other talent on the roster, knives will be plunged into spines and the tale of the New Ministry becomes nothing but forgotten in the archives of EAW. I’d give you at least some points for originality but how many times can a group like the New Ministry be recycled? Nonetheless, if you’re capable of showing up next week then I’ll be happy to tip my cap for persistency. Actually, come to think of it I think I saw the exact same thing in a place long ago…Church of Lucifer or some shit.

See, THAT’S why I only laugh at you Draven and Keller. That’s why I don’t see the pair of you and The Franchise Demon as anything fearsome or worrisome. You can unfold whatever tale you want but it’s all familiar territory for me and I can take a left turn, a right turn and know exactly what to expect. The New Ministry is just an annoying mole that needs to be removed before it festers any further into skin cancer. Sure, there’s some people that fear you, that think you’re capable of “great things’ but the reality is you’re worthless. What, you think you’re accomplishing something? No, far from it. I’ve seen men like you, stables like you and never once have they been anything than a shit stain washed away before they even get started. Neither of you seem actually familiar I am so let me lay it out; I’m the New Breed champion, a man who each time he’s been called to step up has done so, I’ve fought for the EAW Championship, something none of you seemingly will achieve in your life time or the next…

Tomorrow’s fucking Legend….

Your reign, your little fun group is about to be left embarrassed. Humiliation when you’re left defeated, heads spinning and thinking what the fuck just passed you by. Pull whatever card you wish, try and kidnap me or whatever the fuck you do, a man of my class, of my caliber, of my potential will ALWAYS have an answer. Whether I do it alone, or the misfits pull their fingers out of their arse and help me; Voltage ends will you being shown up to be nothing but a joke.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post April 2nd 2015, 10:19 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
(Dachs is walking down the streets of downtown Duluth. He is wearing a gray hodded sweatshirt and a purple t-shirt. He is wearing the Intergalactic Championship around his waist. People on the street recognize him and congratulate him on his title win and he sings autographs for him. He keeps walking and begins talking.)

Dachs: It's pretty great being a champion in EAW. Some might think that its a burden being recognized on the street and being bombarded with fans. I don't mind it. In fact, I love it. I get this feeling of satisfaction inside my gut. It reassures me that I'm just that better than everyone else in this company. I've reached the pinnacle of excellence! And my career can only go up from here. I am such a superior artist at this art of wrestling that none of the other competitors here in EAW can even hold a candle to my abilities. People like Russo and Vance Tybull try to, but they just can't. Because the proof is in the pudding! And theres one difference between my pudding and their pudding. My pudding... 

(He slaps his Intergalactic Championship belt.)

Dachs: My puddings got gold in it, baby. Both of those jabronis are jealous of my excellence, Vance is jealous because despite his winning streak he doesn't have a championship like I do! DESPITE his impressive winning streak he wasn't even voted into that championship scramble match at Reckless Wiring. But I was. You wanna know why? Because I'm better than him. 

(Dachs turns a corner and is stopped by another fan and he signs an autograph for them.)

Dachs: Then there is Carlos Russo.. This PATHETIC, washed up, has been. A man who is stuck, living in his glory days. He's stuck in his past. And this is evident in his current losing streak. He just keeps losing and losing and losing and losing and losing. It's so amusing and pathetic. At least people can use his losing streak to find something positive in career.. The end of it. Because as the Intergalactic Champion, I've taken upon myself to end the career of Carlos Russo. It is whats best for him. He won't say that though. He's too afraid to face himself in the mirror and look into his eyes and see the failure. That's all he is, a failure. He wishes he could be part of the master race like myself.  He simply wishes that he could be genetically superior like myself. Sadly he wasn't blessed like I was. It's funny though..

(Dachs reaches his destination at a restaurant he sits down at a table on the restaurant's patio waiting for him there is his wife, Alexandria.)

Dachs: He's jealous of me. He's jealous of my wife. He's jealous of my success. He's jealous of my genetics. He's jealous of my championship. And he just needs to accept his jealousy. He's so jealous that he's afraid. He's afraid of me and what my championship stands for. He's so scared that he's too self involved with his own petty losing streak to focus on his opponent for this week, me. He thinks he can toss me aside like he did to my file. How dare he disrespect me like that. Who the hell does this African American't think he is? This guy thinks he can have his promos look like some sort of story? How about instead of writing some poetic story, you talk about the match like a real man. You see, if this African't actually talked about the match, his promos would be shorter than The New Ministry's! And that's why you don't have this here championship! Hey maybe if you continue this losing streak of yours, you should join some some of your fellow losers! Maybe if you ask nicely you can join The New Ministry! Who am I kidding? You're not that bad, yet. But you will be after our match on Friday.

(Fade to black.) 
Post April 2nd 2015, 10:15 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #1 "Thread on It"

*Keller seems quite excited, he's jumping and bouncing and pacing around quickly, Taylor looks confused at all of this.*

Taylor: So... You won?

Keller: YES, WE WON... But babe... That's not why I'm so excited!

Taylor: why are you so excited? *she tilts her head a bit*

Keller: WELL, Draven, Tyberns and I get to beat up on three of the current rising stars/big guys in the business. Their names are Stark, Clark Duncan, and Jaime O' Hara

Taylor: ah! You have a big match! That's why you're so bouncy

Keller: yes... Yes indeed... We have the biggest match of our careers ahead of us

Taylor: sounds quite nice

Keller: I'm guessing you want to hear about my opponents?

Taylor: Sure!

Keller: well, Clark Duncan is a comedian, he's respectable, and a lot of people underestimate his talent. I totally refuse to underestimate any opponent, so I'll be watching out for Clark Duncan... Stark is a troll. Over the last few weeks he's been annoying the entire New Ministry along with that hypocrite Maxwell Dachs... Draven said it best, we need to put him where he belongs, under a bridge. Jaime O' Hara though, he's been on a roll recently, I've been watching Jaime, I've been watching you take down guys that are important to EAW, I'm watching you rise up the ranks, and while you're probably not cocky about it, you think this'll be an easy win right? Get in, get out. No siree, that isn't happening to Kerry Keller... That isn't happening to The Silencer... That isn't happening to the New Ministry... So, you better realize that it'll be the total opposite. That you'll just be another stone in our way that we step on, and when we do, just realize, it's nothing personal, just business.

Taylor: *looks at the cameramen* now, skedaddle

Keller: I've got this *punches the cameraman out* that'll teach 'em

*the feed then abruptly dies out*
Clark Duncan
Post April 2nd 2015, 10:07 pm by Clark Duncan
So I'm in Pasay and not Amsterdam. Let me repeat. Pasay and not Amsterdam. I could be getting on high on life right now and instead I'm here in the Philippines with Stark having to team with him and O'Hara. What did I do to deserve this? Anyway, I don't want to be losing to some no-name scrubs. I can't even take a noob stable seriously. These guys aren't even a poor man's Ragnarok, they're worse. Jamie and Stark, I don't want to be losing to some nobodies and I'm sure as helll you guys don't want to either. All I ask is that you work with me for however long it takes us to beat them and that's it. Kick my ass after the match if you can, though I won't let you. You'll even get your chance to detach my limbs at Grand Rampage. But this Sunday on Voltage, we work together.

Honestly, I don't want to do it. I dislike both of you and I'm sure as hell the feeling is mutual. Stark and I, we want that title. We're not just coming to Voltage to visit, we're missing a show in Amsterdam for christ's sake. Yet again, I digress. I'm sure there's nothing more you want than to send us back to Showdown empty handed Jamie, but this week, you don't get a say in what happens. That's an order from the self-appointed team captain. Now Stark, your far from humble and worthy ass better not fuck up. You want a win right? Work with us. I couldn't care less what you do after we beat The New Ministry senseless, just make sure you don't cost us a victory. Jamie and I are actually capable of winning and not just stealing victories, so maybe let us do the work or something.

As for the kooky motherlovers we're taking on this week, maybe check in to a psych ward or something when you dudes get back to America. Body bags? Do you guys work at a morgue or are you felons that stole them? Don't tag my toe, I'm still alive. Is this the type of elitist they're breeding on Voltage? I mean, we've got Stark and that's about it. Jamie and Stark, while not exactly buddies of mine, are somewhat competent, so I'd hazard a guess in saying that the New Breed Champion, the apparent No.1 Contender and the actual best New Breed talent should be able to get through Sunday's six man affair with relative ease. What happens afterwards? That's anyone's guess.
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post April 2nd 2015, 9:37 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Dynasty Promo:A Failure Of Communication

Donny:I still can't believe it...

Nas:Look,I was having an off-day!

Donny:How could you make us look so bad?!

Nas:What do you mean us? How does me losing also affect you?

Donny:Uh,Nas? You seem to be forgetting that as a tag team,whenever one of us loses and as a result looks bad,we BOTH look bad.Especially,after you lost to a guy who you've fought before and managed to kick his ass,now,you're losing to him faster and easier than ever before.

Nas:Excuse me? You've lost plenty of matches ever since we've started teaming together!

Donny:At least,I've managed to consistently find a way to bounce back after a loss of mine whereas you need my help to bounce back after a loss.Trust me,if you're gonna repeat the same thing you did during your match against GI that cost you the match then we may as well just forfeit the match right here,right now because I fucking refuse to be embarrassed like that again especially since we're going up against Matt Miles and Aren Mstsilav...AGAIN.

Nas:Look,we shouldn't worry about what's already happened and look forward to our match tomorrow night against them and we both need to keep staying consistent with our wins against other big names in the company.

Donny:I guess you're right,and I admit this match is rather important due to our combined history with Aren in which I'm fairly certain we both have fought him enough times to fill a FPV.I have yet to get a single victory over that Russian bastard and of course it would be nice to beat "The Man With the Midas Touch" himself as well.

Nas:Exactly,we both have all the tools of the trade to kick both of their candy asses and we have all the skills to put the rest of the tag team division on notice.Tomorrow night,you two better bring your A-game because if you don't,you'll soon realize that you should have just forfeited the match before the ref even rang the bell.

The Virus Is Spreading....

15 Seconds Are Running Out...

3 Seconds Is All It Takes...

1 More Mistake...
Eclipse Diemos
Post April 2nd 2015, 12:59 pm by Eclipse Diemos
"So he thought that I would be intimidated hmm...what is it that they say...don't stare into the abyss for the abyss stares back?"

As the red light flickers on, Eclipse as actually seen fairly quickly, upon his knees and raising his arms as if in praise of something. His body is cast in shadow, the only thing visible are a few of the outlines of his tattoos as his body arches. A slight mist billows free from his mouth, before he opens his eyes his pupils rolled into the back of his head. With a slight pressure he refocuses his gaze foreword, his attention now focused solely on the object of his worship. Alexis is seen seated on the table, her smile a simple smirk upon her face as she watches him. She holds in her hand a cat o' nine tails, and her left hand holds a roll of barbed wire. 

"I have no fear of pain or death. Which is something that you seem to take for granted. Alistair Murray, you don't seem to realize what you have gotten yourself into. You won our last encounter, and now you have accepted the challenge of facing me in an unsanctioned matchup. Do you understand what that means? It means I don't have to follow a strict set of rules or regulations when I face you."

He reaches his hand out, taking a hold of the barbed wire and lifting it to his head, wrapping it around the top of his head like a crown. As the blood begins to leak free, he smiles, his forked tongue flicking along his teeth as he nears the camera again. Alexis laughs in the back before drawing foreword, wrapping her arms around his neck and running them against his chest. She places her left hand over Eclipse's mouth before she turns to the camera to speak.

"Murray had a little plan, little plan, little plan. Murray had a little plan, to see his dreams come true. So little lamb, are you going to run head-long into the slaughter?" She asks, before releasing Eclipse's mouth and cracking the whip into the air as Eclipse goes to the ground on all fours, his gaze like a focused predator on the camera. 

"I will crown you as the king of the weak. You want a revolution, come Marquis De Sade. Face the guillotine."
Christopher Corrupt
Post April 2nd 2015, 10:22 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo 2

(Corrupt is seen sprinting back and forth against the ring ropes, building a steady speed and pace. He is inside the same training facility and ring that has become his home so to speak. The pace is getting quicker and quicker as Mickey signals  one of the training team to enter the ring. He rolls underneath the bottom rope and tries to stop Corrupt's momentum, but he is hit with a Japanese Arm Drag, sending him back out. Corrupt flows back into motion before he is met with another training team member that receives a Shining Wizard. Mickey calls for another who gets clocked with a Rolling Elbow by Christopher. Finally, another steps in and gets nailed by what appears to be a new finisher. Mickey calls for time and Corrupt begins to cool down his running regime, beginning to jog and eventually walk around the canvas. Mickey claps his hands before hopping up on the apron and climbs inside the ring ropes. Corrupt receives a bottled water from another training member and rests in the corner turnbuckle. Mickey greets him and the two begin talking.)

Mickey: That finisher never gets old. Why don't you take a breather and we'll do some ground work next?

Corrupt: Sounds good to me. 

(Corrupt drinks some water and starts talking to the camera, filming his every move.)

Corrupt: Make fun of me as much as you want TLA. You can't break me. You cannot destroy me. I have evolved and become something you only wish you could be: a major threat. You don't have anything that scares me, nothing that causes intimidation. When I am training, I think about my championship title and the roadblocks that have been put up to try and stop me. But nothing has worked and now in this last chance match, this is my incentive to win and remove you from the equation. Everybody wonders just how things will pan out. It's time I show the world just how things operate. While you're busy putting on productions of bullshit and April Fool's jokes, I am training and plotting something no one saw coming. You will recognize the true talent from the moment I emerge from behind the curtain, to when we lock up in the ring. Keep telling yourself lies TLA, keep joking around and not taking your competition seriously. It won't be me who told you so, it will be everybody else. Your family, your fans and the guys in the locker room. This title remains with me and I'll do my damnedest to hold onto it. Yeah, the match is non-title but there's more riding in this one. Pride, dignity and respect. Want to be great? Stop fucking around and defeat me. You want a title shot? All you gotta do is win. But it ain't enough man. You aren't ready. If I lose, you earn a shot. If I win, the stakes are greater. You will have to forego the strap I wear with respect for as long as I have possession of it. 

Your bullshit ends on Friday. This ends all together Friday. You have an opportunity to make me look like a fool, but it just won't happen. I sense you're in for a surprise. I sense a change and something for the better. Training has taught me I can survive, I can overcome anything, including pathetic, party loving idiots like yourself. We'll settle this in the ring and just see who's the better competitor and man. You? Or me. Nothing can save you for what I have in store and in Chile, the unthinkable will occur. Just wait and see. 

The evolution of wrestling has arrive and it bears the name...Christopher Corrupt.

(Corrupt takes a swig of water before signaling to his training team to continue on as the scene fades to black.) 
Montell Smooth
Post April 2nd 2015, 10:09 am by Montell Smooth
Dr. Hawke, I'm a sack of drooling, talent-less muscle? I'd rather be a sack of drooling, talent-less muscle, than be a sack of drooling talent-less horse manure like your patient GI Styles. I'm glad GI Styles has been watching tape, he's going to need all the help in the world if he thinks he's going to beat me on Dynasty. You're right Dr. Hawke, I do not follow that advice, because when you're as good as me, you don't need to watch tape of anybody. The reason I think you want me to watch it Dr. Hawke, is that if I watch tape of GI Styles in the ring, At least somebody will be watching tape of GI Styles in the ring, other than you, Carlos, and Donovan T. I'm not even going to waste my time with responding to the rest of what you said, a 20 minute monologue of GI's success. I'm impressed though, how you could drag it on that long, is beyond me. There isn't that much to talk about. I don't care, and nobody else cares that 2 years ago he held the tag team titles with Carlos Rosso. He doesn't even mention it anymore, I bet Carlos Rosso doesn't even care that he held the tag titles with GI Styles. He's too busy focused on losing to Chris Corrupt and TLA again, and failing to capture the National Elite Championship. I'm very happy for GI Styles, that he held the Pure Championship for as long as he did. I have to thank you for at least pointing out that statistic Dr. Hawke. I just went on Reddit and posted "TIL There was a title known as the Pure Championship in EAW." Shows how impressive that feat was for GI Styles. But if he held it as long as you say he did, and they retired it  under GI Styles, I'm guessing Pure Championship was probably short for Purely Shit. I am also more than happy to answer your question Dr. Hawke. No, I didn't know see what happened to Nasir, so thanks for explaining it to me. 

Dr. Hawke, I'd rather be known as the man who won the EAW Championship and lost it back to Extreme Enigma almost immediately after, which actually isn't true. But I'd rather be known as that man, than be known as the man GI Styles is known as. I would not want to be the man who joined EAW, gained the respect of 10 people as a mediocre midcard talent, only to leave immediately after, only to join another promotion started by his buddy, Donovan T, only to once again die immediately after, only to rejoin EAW get respected again by 10 people as a mediocre talent, and leave once again, immediately after. It's a vicious cycle to be stuck in. Not for GI Styles, but for people like me and the people watching at home, who are forced to watch it on TV over and over again. If you're going to come out and brag about GI Styles winning 2 titles that mean nothing in EAW for 12 hours, Imagine how long I could brag for if I wanted too, considering I held pretty much every title in EAW, and titles that actually meant something. Not just the tag titles in a division with 3 teams in it, and not the Pure Championship, that if I haven't heard of it, I bet you a lot of other people haven't heard of it. Unfortunately, It was the Pure Championship that was retired, and it wasn't GI Styles that retired. Because if it was GI Styles that retired, we wouldn't have to deal with a doctor popping up on your TV screen, spinning around in his office chair, wiping his glasses on his $99 men's warehouse clearance suit, and bragging about a man who's not even as successful as people like Speedy. Dr. Hawke, you think you're out here promoting, Mr. DEDEDE, Heart Break Boy, Jaywalker, but in reality you're not even promoting Justin Windgate. You can have a chuckle insulting, "my little football tackle," but just one of those "little football tackles," has brought me more success than your buddy GI Styles has ever had, and honestly more than he will ever have. Have a wonderful day, enjoy it, because tomorrow you won't be having a wonderful day. Dr. Hawke, I want you to send GI Styles a little message.........................

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
Brian Daniels
Post April 2nd 2015, 5:54 am by Brian Daniels
I've concerned myself not with those who've falsely shown passion, but with those of which claim to crave more than another. It's commonly recognized as misinforming yourself with an implanted vision of success. That's been an ongoing thought that's drilled into the inner core of your brain. So, you've presumably come to this realization that a sea without water is to motivate you; to end your drought by filling it with the waters of youth. The days stop for nobody and you've seen that time does not favor you in any sort of quest - you're only to become more desperate. I've seen desperation, Anderson, I've experienced it first hand for the longest amount of time, but before you claim that I know not of what you go through. Take a step back and try to revisit history... I won't go deep into the books, because it's a novel of which I try to forget on a daily basis. I see where you're coming from, you feel unappreciated - so you feel entitled to riches beyond glory. But what importance comes with giving yourself a name that you have not earned? You're an ace, but that doesn't make you a one of a kind. Have you ever bought a deck of cards, Alex? I'll go out on a limb and say you have; there's four types of every card - clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades. Not even the wildcard known as "The Joker" stands alone in the standard fifty-two most often, so why compare yourself to something that comes in no rarity? I'd rather much be unique, not commonly found. I'm sure there's more that meets the eye, but I certainly haven't seen much of an improvement from you then to now - yes, given the fact that everyone evolves and adapts to the modern day. As I said, that's a given... you, however, have also been given as many opportunities that one man can asks for. Have you not? I know I have and I've come up short, I've accepted and learned from my mistakes as much as you've apparently learned from my right and wrongs. There's no wrong that I haven't righted and there's no doubt in my in-ring performance. I've treated my wounds, I've stitched them up - as much as they've been ripped apart by nearly every single person I've encountered in this company. Everybody has at one time placed a target on my head, to what? Only leave me standing - and if you're as motivated as you said, you're going to have to put an end to me, before I start something that's unstoppable.

There will be no end until I've successfully earned my spot at the time, which I've noticed that you have quite an obsession with yourself. Nobody wants to win more than you do, right? So... why didn't you win? Why didn't you defeat Norman Hellion and obtain what you desire the most? Why didn't you defeat Starr Stan and Ventura to gain your possible redemption? Why didn't you overcome Devan Dubian last week? There's quite a lot of why's and the only secure answer to every question that I've just asked is that; you DID want to win, it's just that they wanted to win even more. Which is a bit ironic, your aspirations to constantly win, but nothing seems to be going your way. As I've already taken on the likes of those stated names, I've defeated them. Something you're having a hard time doing, but it won't differ from this week as well, I know for a fact that you'd do anything in your power to attain another victory over me; you want to prove yourself to those you say you don't care about. Isn't that right? You have the undying need to prove yourself to everybody else in this federation, you live for pat on the back, but that's all you'll ever amount to. Is that "good job" pat on the back gesture, because time after time, you've failed to turn heads, you've failed to compromise on every opportunity that you've had. And yet you say everybody is unable to take their eyes off the ace of this company, right? It makes me wonder who the real ace is, because I most certainly see no eyes on you. They gave the slight peer, the look over the shoulder to see if you were worthy enough to reign over this company... to see what? Nothing, absolutely nothing, maybe my crucial errors in my past have not motivated you enough to become a hybrid of this era. Just maybe, there's the slightest chance that everything I've said will be put to rest... MAYBE you'll do the unthinkable and actually prove me wrong, but I think differently. My triumphs from last week will follow over to this week, count on it. Perhaps winning a clean fight hasn't been in your nature all along.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on April 3rd 2015, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace Izumi
Post April 2nd 2015, 4:41 am by Grace Izumi
*At the Toronto International Airport, while the usual hustle and bustle of eager travelers rush their way through the docking stations and hallways in order to more quickly get to their intended destination thousands of miles away, seated in the waiting station near the departing dock for Chile, the subjects of this promotional video are seated patiently*

*While the esteemed Dr. Eddie Hawke is flipping through a local newspaper, barely concealing his boredom and the humdrum of regional current affairs, GI is staring at a window, checking out his reflection with a look of mild concern on his face. Shaking his head, and throwing his paper to the side, Hawke leans backwards and stares at his client*

Hawke: What did I tell you about listening to the opinions of someone who has a high-top fade in the 21st century, GI? You aren’t really “Sexy Dynamite” anymore, but come on. You can’t let that sack of drooling, talentless muscle get to you.

*GI shrugs, and leans back, staring at the ceiling, while Dr. Hawke cleans his glasses on the tip of his suit, before placing them on his face again. Like always, after this, a wry smirk covers his face, as he turns over to the camera crew and begins his recent tirade*

Hawke: If you do not learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it. GI knows this well. For years, he has been known as one of the best students of the game there is. Trained by the great Jushin “Thunder” Liger and respectable Lance Storm, for years he was haunted by his limitations. He was too small, too weak, not technically proficient enough…Well, then he got bigger. He got stronger. He got more sound technically, and overall, he got better. He watches as much as he can from any and all competitors he might have to face against, so he knows the best ways to defeat them and what all of their weaknesses are.

Obviously, this is not a piece of advice you apply to yourself, Mr. Smooth. I mean, seriously? Have you not seen anything GI had done with this company over the last 3 years? I know you are more or less completely out of touch with reality, but to imply that you are more intelligent and wittier than the man in EAW who was well regarded for his near unparalleled intelligence and sharp tongue? I’ll even move over your jibes on GI’s physical appearance, because I am far too straight to dwell on something like that, but what really gets to me…Well, you know what. Let me throw some stats at you.

In EAW, the longest title reign holder in EAW was GI Styles. For the 14 months he was originally in EAW for, he had title reigns which accumulated into 17 months in length. That is not including the Pure Championship, which was retired under GI, and is a belt he still holds in its physical form to this day. This also included two tag team title reigns, and the single longest title reign for any title in EAW history. In this time, he managed 18 successful title defenses in sanctioned EAW title matches, with only 3 failures. One of these three were in a Handicap match. The idea that GI cannot get it done as a single competitor is not only misleading, but it contradicts everything we know about GI as a competitor. He has competed on 11 different FPVs in his EAW career, and has won matches on 10 of them. His FPV record is 11 wins for 13 matches, and he didn’t even take the pin in one of his two losses. GI is rightfully known as one of the most clutch competitors in EAW history, while Montell Smooth is known as the guy who just kind of managed to win the title off of Extreme Enigma that one time, before losing it to him again almost immediately. And yes, we applaud you for that, Montell, but this is the thing. While the best of Montell Smooth is in the past, the best for GI Styles is still going strong. He is in his prime, while you are stuck as a hasbeen, who is quite frankly lucky that he was never a never-was.

As for everything else…Well, I’ll give you one thing, Montell. Full points for creativity. The idea that you are one of the Greatest of All Time, is truly a novel concept, which displays great use of imagination on your part. The fact that 2015 is even close to 2011 is also quite amusing. You want to see a big difference, Montell? Check the sign out the front of the building. Notice how in particular, the ‘Extreme’ has been changed to ‘Elite’, and see that, as you like reminding us, CWF is no longer in the industry, bringing dignity and prestige to the concept of professional wrestling. Between 2011 and 2015, DDD has been knocked into and come out of a coma, HBB has probably retired five or six times, and Jaywalker and Robbie V have disappeared off the face of the Earth more times than I can count. Even if you had it, Montell, you are now well past it. It is pure fiction, and it isn’t even the best fiction you can come up with…

Beyond everything else…The idea that Carlos was the one who GI was leeching off of has to be a new one. Let me tell you a story about the history of GI and Carlos, Montell. Once upon a time, GI knocked Carlos off a ladder with his knee, claiming utter superiority over the United States in the name of Canada, and won a World Title. Several months later, they agreed to bury the hatchet, and form the most dominant tag team in EAW history. The End. With all due respect to Mr. Rosso, he is in a very similar situation to you, Montell. In 2011, you could at least argue that he was better than GI, but since then? That notion is a very difficult one to even consider. As I said, GI had developed strong between 2012-14 and, quite frankly, like Carlos Rosso, it is near inconceivable that you would gain the traction needed to regain whatever form you had so many years ago. Although, with that said, Carlos will always remain a CWF Legend, and you will remain a guy EAW had around for a while, and was kind of alright for a while there. When we get to 2015, the difference between GI now, Carlos now and Montell Smooth now is pretty apparent, and it clearly goes in chronological order when discussing their levels of dominance. You saw what happened to Nasir, right Montell? He lasted for what? 20 second against GI? You want to claim that you could do better with your little football tackle? Well, then I commend you to try your best, Montell.

And you know what? When all is said and done, you don’t even need to fear GI Styles. You just need to realise what he will do to you when given half a chance, and Montell my friend…It will not be a pretty sight.

*As Dr. Hawke motions back to the otherwise docile-looking GI, as he stares at an unseen television screen in the lounge he and his manager are resided in, his eyes quickly darken, and flash with near murderous intend. As a rage seems to cross his face, he immediately tries to calm down by closing his eyes. As he opens them again, however, a different type of rage consumes him. As he continues to stare at the televised images, his face is as cold and emotionless as a slab of stone, but his eyes show that, beneath it all, his intentions are not good ones*

*The feed then fades to black, as Eddie starts chortling to himself*
Mstislav
Post April 2nd 2015, 1:31 am by Mstislav
(A Camera shot of the underside of a plane is shown, as the plane had just lifted off leaving for a new place. The camera then pans to a sign that says Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport, before panning to the left to reveal a smiling Aren Mstislav)

I’ve done it ma, I’ve shocked the world. Now before everything was answered in my interview with Max A. Million, I was bombarded with questions such as: “How low can you sink?”, “What happened to your integrity?”, and “Who is this I’m watching, it certainly isn’t Aren?” I chuckled at those questions, as the happened in the matter of seconds of me attack the referee. Why did I chuckle you ask, because it was petty, that’s why. I mean people act like when they were frustrated that they’ve never done anything out of character so to speak. I mean people who try and criticize me are just hypocrites when it comes to this. They want a hero, they want someone to carry the weak for them, they want a real life Superman. I became that for the past few months and you know what happened to me. I lost my title, I lost my match, and I became too friendly. And everyone knows what happens to people who get too friendly. They get soft, they let people walk all over them. Now I’m not saying that I’m not going to stop being nice, I’m saying that I am going to stop being the man I once was. I am not the Superman the people have been asking for, hell I’m not even the superhero that the people want as well. But I am just a man, a man who knows talent when he sees it. A man who is willing to go through hell and back because he knows that’s what’s best. But I am not the same man who is going to chain someone to my waist and drag them along with me, as they take a leisurely nap. No not anymore.

If the people I associate myself with don’t carry their own weight then they might as well let go. This is why they called to me, this is why they came to me. I’m not bragging, because like them they were tired of carrying the weak. RAGNAROK, Lannister and Psycho Brody, both reached out to me and Matt Miles, and saw that we were frustrated. Frustrated from losing our titles, frustrated from having the people we backed up fall to the hands of the people we knew were lesser beings. Matt and I nearly called it quits, until Vance called me to Showdown, and we had our meeting with Lannister. Now we don’t have to worry about anyone dragging us down. The New Monarchy was given new breath, new life, and all for the sake of joining with RAGNAROK. With Lannister and Brody we need not worry about them becoming weak and being the weight that affects the whole group, because like Lannister said we are a cohesive unit. It’s funny that Norman decided to waste his spot in this unit, but alas the weak ousts themselves, but now that I think about it Norman was pretty out of synch between these two. No wonder Lannister replaced him with Matt and I, because look at us, we’ve had an off day once, and that was once, but we are in synch. We are an upgrade over Norman, because we know how to be in harmony, and us plus the team Lannister and Psycho Brody, this four headed monster beast is superior to the many who believe that they can do this on their own.

Now my reasons are known, but I need to address my opponents the People Posse. It is really weird for you to go from beating the team of Dynamite Rain only to fall back to the bottom. Now I don’t fully blame the both of you I mean I kind of do, but something seems off about the two of you. I faced both Donny and Nas before and to see Nas fall that hard, something is wrong. I don’t know what, I don’t know why, but it seems like such a fall that you both are not going to recover from. Before this I would have loved to have faced you both, hell Matt would have to considering the rate of time it took for you to rise. But you have shown us that you are just as weak as the people we’ve had to carry. By being cocky, by being something you two weren’t just brought you down. We will make short work of you both, and you will be our first statement before going on to bigger things. We are tired of the being the bearers of the weak, now, now is the time for us to become lighter. Donny, Nas, prepare for your Armageddon.

(The Camera fades to black)
Tarah Nova
Post April 1st 2015, 10:58 pm by Tarah Nova
*The scene begins with an emotional Tarah Nova sitting in her chair smiling down at her Women's Championship which is laying across her lap. She slowly slides her finger tips against the cold steel before looking up at the camera, showing a few tears rolling down her cheeks*

Ya know, I remember when I first came to EAW. I was so reckless. I remember saying how much that I didn’t need anyone to believe in me. That I just wanted everyone in the back, everyone sitting the the stands to know who I was. To know my name. To know what I can do in and outside of the squared circle. And of most of all, to know that I was here to make a change. Now fast forward a long and hard year, I actually did make a change. After every broken bone I had, every blood stained shirt I wore and every tear that I have cried, I did it. I finally did. I became the one thing everyone around said I wouldn’t become. The Champion of the Vixens Division. I mean I am finally sitting at the top of the mountain and I promise you all right now, its going to take more than one woman to take me down.*Tarah wipes her  eyes with her sleeve* So unlike Lethal, I’m actually going to be a fighting Champion. I’m not going to sit around hiding like she did. I’m not going to stop having matches. I’m going to show everyone from the Vixens/Elitists in the locker room to the EAW universe all around us, that I am going to be the best Womens Champion that this company has ever seen. The Age of Nova has finally begun and Its time to show you all why I am the champion...Starting with The Latin Goddess herself, Ariana Lopez. Lets just hope she’s ready for little O’ me.

*Slowly, a sadistic smile appears on the lips of Nova*

Ariana, before you open your mouth, let me tell you something okay? I already know what you want. You want this championship. You crave this title so much. You would do anything to get closer to the championship, that you would most likely risk your friendship with Haruna Sakazaki. Now having a friendship and wanting a championship doesn’t go well with each other really. You can’t trust anyone when you are fighting for something so important. I mean one small move and you could be getting stabbed in the back. Like Cherish and Maddie in your guys match last week. That friendship is a deadly mix of crazy and happiness. Oh yeah, I watched your match and happily, you didn’t disappoint me at all. In fact you were the best in that match. But i’m not here to talk about that match. I mean, thats over with and its in the past. Now this week you're actually facing someone who isn't Insane or has ADD. Your facing the champion. You're stepping into the ring with the best Vixen that the company has to offer right now. I’m telling you this not to piss you off. I’m telling you this so it sinks into your brain of who you are dealing with this week. You see, I know you're kind of woman. Its all about me me me with your type. All you care about is your looks and nothing more. You're basically like a rose, Ariana. You know more then anyone that the rose is the most beautiful flower this world has. Though, when the rose starts to wilt, it becomes weak and ugly-- Just like you are inside. Deep down Ariana, you are nothing but just a weak wilting rose that is trying to live through winter. But alas,  the winter has just begun and is about to buried you alive. So because I am such a nice person, I’m going to tell you what's going to happen on Voltage for our match. I'm going to beat you with everything that I have in my power and watch as your lovely career begins to rot itself from the inside out. I am going to start with the weakest part of you: your tiny mind. Then I’m going to toy and “play”, ever so slowly, with your body till your begging for me to stop. You see, you have no power, no wrestling skill that will EVER match mine in the ring. I have been in this company longer than you know, sweetie. And sadly for you, this is your first match is against me, The Vixen Killer, Tarah Nova. Don’t worry though, I’ll let you take the first punch...maybe...

*Tarah Nova chuckles softly as she picks up her Women's Championship and stands from her chair. She then raises her title over her head  and looks up at it. The Camera zooms in on the Titles’ Nameplate that reads ‘Tarah Nova’ before it fades to black*

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next