Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

VENTURA.
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post April 9th 2015, 7:19 pm by VENTURA.
"..Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

So it goes.
I should have listened to my gut before saying all those sentimental words to you, Brian, but I thought there was at least some remnants of hope that you can use to build and progress forward. I thought I was being the bigger man trying to make you seek that power to emerge as a catalyst, but instead, you thought of me as a man that merely spoke worthless jabber to your ears, starting with the typical prelude. "The Holy Brigade are three men that are trying to remain relevant." That has always been the golden broken record that keeps playing the same, generic line. Relevancy isn't of the priority of the Holy Brigade. We may appear to be irrelevant, our credibility may be at an all-time low, but that means we can call ourselves as the deserving underdogs that are willing to do anything to rise to the occasion. I don't know why you, and past people in this company tend to think that calling us irrelevant will damage us in some respect. When I listen to others speak against each other, it seems to be the first shot that they love firing at, but doesn't bear any significance. You can bill the Holy Brigade as "irrelevant", but you yourself, have you actually been prevalent? You have been lurking in the shadows of this company for months, trying to look for that one door to finally come back to the top, ever since losing that World Heavyweight Championship within a mere eight weeks. One week, you are delivering that Caustic Echo to your opponent; the following week, you are laid to rest and injured by a man such as Starr. You are also flickering up and down, as much as you hate to admit that yourself. You don't want to be disregarded or be criticized because you have "worked so hard" in this business, yet you decide to disregard the Holy Brigades for what they are worth. We are rotating around that same axis, Daniels, we are rotating. My vision for Nick Angel and Venom in this company is purely genuine and real, because I want them to prosper and receive their crowning moment. They were the lackeys for The House of Renegades, a dysfunctional stable that led the direction towards nowhere. They could have turned back into singles competition and fight to remain in the competition, but they realized that in order to unlock their full potential, they need to fully commit to one together. That is what the Holy Brigade is standing out to represent, a group of commitment and resilience. I am sorry Brian, but your attempt to make us look like the goons has been unsuccessful. Retry with a much more, legitimate shot.
ThePizzaBoy
Post April 9th 2015, 6:37 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens up just as Barney M. Bailey bursts through a pair of double doors, throwing them open with both hands while holding his restraining order rolled up in his teeth, like a pirate clasping a knife. He holds one door open for the dejected Pizza Boy to skulk through. He slips the restraining order from his teeth and into his lapel pocket as he bellows loudly to no one in particular

BMB: Ladies and gentleman, step aside! We've got carte blanche tonight and our run over the town without a worry in the world to hold us back!

PB: Yeah, well isn't that just swell? I can have my last supper in peace without having to worry about Hades ripping my face off and eating it.

BMB: What's wrong, kid? I sense a bit of tension and dissension among the ranks. I just bought you a golden ticket to Grand Rampage 8, and almost a sure-thing 25 spot in a battle royal.

PB: Yeah, you got me a one way ticket is more like it, and I'd probably be happy about that drawing if I weren't so sure I wouldn't be alive after the Street Fight.

BMB: What gives, kid? You're on a streak! You can't be beat. Listen, I was skeptical at first, mind you, but you haven't lost once since getting to EAW. So why the sap act?

PB: Barney, I'm a veteran of one month in wrestling! And that counts the training!

BMB: Who said anything about wrestling? You're in a street fight, my friend.

PB: So?

BMB: So? Calling a street fight wrestling is almost as preposterous as calling military music 'music'. All ya have to do is go into that bout and swing some shit around until Hades falls down and goes boom.

PB: Yeah, that's if I manage to get my hands on something before Hades throws me around until I fall down and go boom.

BMB: Kid, we got this in the bag. You gotta trust me on this one.

PB: That's the problem Barney, I don't trust you. I have no reason to trust you. As far as I can tel, you just talked me up to the audience to get better odds with your bookie when you bet against me.

BMB: Kid, I'm tryin' tuh help.

PB: I don't need your kind of help. Your kind of help is what got me into this in the first place! I mean, look at me, Barney, and I mean really look at me. I'm not a professional wrestler. I'm not a professional anything! I'm a delivery boy for a pizzeria that values me so little that they haven't even noticed I've been gone for four weeks!

BMB: Kid-

PB: I'M NOT YOUR KID!

Barney's bravado surprisingly disappears as the Pizza Boy turns his back on him. Before The Pizza Boy can turn back to confront him further, Barney puts away his hurt demeanor and turns back into the intimidating con man with his chest puffed out and his thumbs laced around his suspenders, but the Pizza Boy doesn't flinch at Barney's peacocking as he gets up in his manager's face.

PB: You listen very carefully, you little grease ball of a man!

Barney flinches in surprise of the Pizza Boy's tone.

PB: If I die in that ring-

BMB: You wont. Listen to me, PB. I've got this all figured out for you already. We're going train you senseless! Until you don't know what pain is! Until what Hades does to you seems like child's play compared to what you'll go through leading up to this match. You're right, kid. You aren't much to look at, but somewhere in that 120 lb soak and wet body of yours is a horse shoe that weighs at least 5, and I'm not dumb. I know someday that horse shoe is going to fall out of your business end, and when that happens, MY business ends. Point blank, if you die in the ring, the only thing it's going to hurt is my bottom line, because you signed away any legal recourse in the event of your untimely demise at mine or someone else's hands due to my negligence.

The Pizza Boy's swagger cracks with a deep swallow of fear. Sensing his advantageous position, Barney sneers as he lumbers over Pizza Boy dominantly as the civil servant's shoulder's sink in defeat. Like a smiling serpent, Barney laces his arm around Pizza Boy and leads him in his now fearful catatonic zombie walk.

BMB: I ain't gonna lie, kid. What we do to get ready for this match isn't going to be easy. It's going to hurt, it's going to maim, it's going to drive you up the wall, but that's the kind of killer instinct edge you'll need if you plan on staring down Hades again. We're going to kill every nerve ending in your body so that you become an invincible little force of nature.

PB: I..uh...

BMB: Shhhhshshshsh! You've said your piece, kid. Now it's time to meet your maker.

Barney shoots a stiff arm out, pushing open another set of doors. Pizza Boy looks back over his shoulder at the camera man as the words 'help' scream in his eyes just as the doors come together, closed once more, sealed like the Pizza Boy's fate
Stark
Post April 9th 2015, 5:45 pm by Stark
This is the match that SHOULD have happened on pay-per-view, for the New Breed Championship, but instead it’s been relegated to a lousy midcard non-title match on a throwaway edition of Showdown. Again, I’ll make the best of the unfavorable odds that the powers-that-be give me. Jamie O’Hara, you’re an interesting opponent to say the least. You pose as the leader of the New Breed, but frankly you’re lagging behind the others you joined along with. Take for example, Zach Genesis. He’s the EAW Interwire Champion now. And you? You’re still holding that same belt you’ve been holding for the past 8 months, because the truth is there hasn’t been a competitor thrown your way like myself. I am leagues above the rest of any competition you’ve faced since your reign began nearly 8 months ago. I’ll have more to say at Grand Rampage for sure…

But let’s get down to this Saturday. I am the rightful number one contender for the EAW New Breed Championship. Not Duncan. So as far I’m concerned, this match, and the title match at Grand Rampage are both Stark vs. O’Hara. Honestly, if you think you’re so far above the New Breed title, why do you so desperately cling to it? Same for Duncan. He thinks he’s above it, so why is he on my ass and not on Zach Genesis’? I seem to be the only competitor in this match who actually WANTS the New Breed Championship. It’s my ticket to better things, because I’m not stupid enough to believe I’ll be hot-shotted anywhere. Everyone starts at the bottom. Winning the New Breed Championship is the first rung on my ladder to greatness. Jamie O’Hara won’t be able to stand in my way this Saturday. I am going to beat O’Hara in the middle of the ring, CLEAN, to cement myself as the true number one contender. Actually, beating the champion means that I deserve the New Breed Championship. O’Hara, Showdown is just a preview of what you’ll see at Grand Rampage. You won’t even want to show up at Grand Rampage once you see what I’ll do at Showdown.

Look, I can beat the dead horse over and over again, but I want to make something very clear. You and I came in at different times. You came in with other greats like Zach Genesis for example, but I am in a different era. Look at the other ‘new breed’ competitors… Kerry Keller, Draven, Tyberns, El Landerson, to take a few, and compare them with me. I know you don’t have a high opinion of me but you’d be crazy to think that I’m not definitely better than them. So here’s the thing. You wanted that New Breed title to prove yourself better than the likes of Genesis. But me? I already know I’m better. I want that title because I want, no, I NEED to move myself up the card. I will be World Champion very soon, but I need something tangible before I get there. With the New Breed Championship, I will effectively establish myself as THE BEST NEW ELITIST TO GRACE THE EAW. I already know I am. No one else seems to think so. But just the way people got into you, they’ll get into Stark. And with the New Breed Championship, the brass will have no other option but to afford Stark any and every opportunity they can afford him. I will ascend the ranks and become one of the greats. I will headline major events, I will win major championships but before all that…

On April 25th, 2015, Stark will defeat Jamie O’Hara for the New Breed Championship.

And that, my friend, is a promise.
Lucas Johnson
Post April 9th 2015, 5:28 pm by Lucas Johnson
The Franchise Demon is showed getting his stuff together after Voltage went off the air, as a reporter comes in with a camera

Reporter: "Ummm...hello Franchise Demon we were just wondering if we can get you're thoughts on you and The New Ministry's loss tonight?"

The Franchise Demon looks at the reporter...takes out one of his body bags and then the reporter quickly runs out of the locker room leaving the camera behind. Franchise Demon then grabs the camera.....

"You may win some.....you may lose some. I'm mad we lost but we move on and deal with it. This breathing soul is pissed off....this soul is pissed off because I have to team with that Kerry Keller that is NO LONGER APART OF THIS FAMILY. We may be teaming together for now but if you even try to hurt me I will hurt you.....destroy you.....and put you in this body bag and send you straight to hell! ......Trust me EAW fans you don't want that to happen cause if it does you may want to put the children in their little feety pajamas and send them to bed early because all of you will witness the execution of Mr. Keller.

(The Franchise Demon laughs)

Now as for you Mr. Alessandro and Jack Pierce....you two may be tag team partners but for not much longer.....enjoy you're final meal.....enjoy you're family for the final time......enjoy breathing because THE DARKNESS IS CONTINUING!"

Static begins to show and the scene ends as The Franchise Demon walks away with his body bag and his luggage 
Post April 9th 2015, 5:06 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #1 "For the Better"

*Keller paces around his shack, holding his head as he walks back and Forth*

Oh... Oh fuck... The PRESHOW? Now.. Now I'm on the Pre-Show apparently.. Now... Now you guys don't even think I'm good enough for the main card? I'll tell you why I'm good enough for the main card.

Well, what do we have here? Another time, they book me with a partner that doesn't even WANT to team with me. This booking is on my shit list... But at least I got two easy opponents.

Tyberns, The Franchise Demon. I hope you don't expect that I'll be on the same page with you at all, in fact, don't even expect me to be in the same book. You slandered me enough, you made me cringe with your words and actions. You have no FUCKING idea how mad I am at you. You might not care, but even if you don't, I'm not gonna be right there with you like you'd might want.

Alessandro De Borgia, ah how the mighty have fallen. You went from winning that Pre-Show battle royale, to being eliminated in that elimination chase 3rd out of 5. I always love how you THOUGHT you were a badass, but we all know I'm the only badass in this match. Whatever country you're from, whatever language you speak, how fleek your sunglasses are doesn't matter to me. I'll beat your face in on Sunday either way

Jack Pierce. Jack is Alessandro's tag partner and the only person I respect in this match. The legitimacy of each team is questioned only because of Alessandro and Tyberns. If it was one on one, me vs. Jack, I would win. It would be a closer match admittedly. Either way, I have nothing to say but good things. You're a talented young... Talent for lack of a better term, you have a great moveset, you have good character and you could only go farther than you are right now.

One more thing before I go: People in the back have been saying that they don't like what I have to say. My response to that is: if you don't like me: don't ride my dick, just settle it... How you're supposed to in Wrestling. In The Ring
LVCIAN
Post April 9th 2015, 4:59 pm by LVCIAN
Duty, honor, country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. A wise man once told me that. Ever since I returned to EAW I have dedicated myself to fulfilling my DUTY, my responsibility as an elitist. It hasn't been simple or painless. Admittedly, I have failed when I have had to succeed the most. I have failed, I think everyone in their life has at some point. But I have failed with HONOR. I have endured unimaginable pain. Many hardships and tribulations have been imposed upon my path for believing in what I believe in, for my convictions, for my aspirations for this company.. Obstacles that I almost wasn't able to withstand, but I ultimately withstood and OVERCAME. I've been fighting for what is right, I have been fighting for honor, but I have also been fighting for my COUNTRY. For my family. Not just for my honor, but for their honor as well. i feel disrespected, I feel humiliated and I feel that way my family does too. At Grand Rampage I have not only a shot at the most prestigious prize in the business today, I have a shot at REDEMPTION. I have the opportunity to demonstrate the world that I am more than just a stepping stone for Y2Impact, that I am more than a two time champion and an award winning elitist, that I was BORN to be a WORLD champion, to lead this company to a golden age. I have the opportunity to make my country, but most specifically my family proud. I don't think you envisioned the magnitude of our encounter, Tyler Parker -- it's importance and relevance not just for me but for many, MANY people. Grand Rampage represents the beginning, the dawning of a new era. The world will witness historical moments, but most importantly they will witness the RISE of a man of honor. Get it through your thick skull, Scrappy, the night of April 25th is the night I RISE. Regardless what happens in our match I WILL RISE. I don't have something against you being World Heavyweight Champion. I have something against you being the World Heavyweight Champion at THIS time. You could've been the champion any moment in your career except this one because this moment is MINE. This is my time to shine, my time to rise, not yours.

I don't think everyone has something against me. However, I know for a fact that the management of this company isn't too fond of me... isn't it obvious? And quite frankly, Tyler, I don't blame them. I don't blame them for having something against me because if I felt threatened by somebody or something I would do the same. Evidently, they hate what I stand for, Crash and his people, they hate the fact -- with every fiber of their being, that I am hell bent on ending what they could have ended, but decided to continue. I'm talking about this corrupt jurisdiction. It has been that way for a long while, it just has evolved throughout the course of time. Crash had the option of putting an end to this reign of terror, but instead he extended it. The result? Unworthy champions, throne usurpers, corruption is going strong. Then there's me, the only man willing to provide the medicine for the illness known as corruption. The only man willing to fight for what is right - no matter what the cost is, the only man who can and will finish this once and for all. I wouldn't say you're one of those unworthy champions, I just don't think a second reign was necessary when there are so many other elitists who deserve it more than you do. I guess that's what you get when you're a shameless ass kisser. You traded your dignity for glory, what kind of man are you? Not the kind you think you are, the kind you ARE. That's right, you're not even a man. A man without honor isn't a man. A man without honor is a bitch. You made it clear that you're not thinking about what you will or should do to me come Grand Rampage, but you should. You should be formulating as many plans to take me down as possible because I have. I have assessed the situation, I have evaluated every possible outcome and every possible outcome will be adverse for you. Even if one of them has you winning, you will have to EARN that victory. You will go through hell just like Kevin Devastation did, just like Mr. DEDEDE did, just like Xavier Williams did. I'm bi-polar?? Because I am the one who shook my own hand and now is talking smack about me, right? I never blamed anyone that didn't deserve to be blamed. Who was it that joined forces with Xavier Williams to eliminate me from the elimination chamber at Road To Redemption because he couldn't do it single-handily? YOU. That's why I blamed you and not myself. I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit where I went wrong. When I mess up, I mess up. I messed up when I faced Impact, I admit it. I failed, but that failure made me stronger, made me far more powerful than I was before I suffered that loss. I guarantee you, Tyler, if Impact showed his overrated ass on Dynasty I would destroy him now. This isn't about Impact, or Xavier Williams, or DEDEDE. This is about you and me. I know you constantly bring up Impact because you have nothing smart to say, but it's getting tiring. Besides, you don't accomplish anything positive for yourself by attempting to insult or disrespect me. You're just adding fuel to the fire burning inside my eyes and you are too stupid to even realize it. I don't care if I am mentioned when people talk about the all time greats, the hardest workers etc. Because deep down inside, I know, they know, YOU know that I am have worked hard for this, harder than anybody ever has to improve, to excel as a professional wrestler. In every aspect of this sport, I have improved dramatically and you can't even try to refute that. Want to know why I want  people like yourself to certify and validate my hard work? Because people like yourself are the same ones who have been telling me that I can't and that I won't since I started my career. Because I want you to EAT YOUR WORDS. I remember when I was told I would never amount to anything in this business by Montell Smooth. He told me I was sad and pathetic just like you did. And that I just didn't have what it took to tangle with the best. Montell Smooth is somewhere crying in a corner now because he isn't on posters  while I am getting ready for the match of my career, THE match of the night, the night where I RISE. Another ghost from my past who told me I wouldn't make it was Kevin Devastation and now he's one of my biggest supporters. Do you get it now, Tyler? Can you comprehend why I need to win those who don't believe in me yet over? Once I have that World Heavyweight Championship resting upon my shoulder I will have the proof that they were ALL wrong ALL along.. including yourself. Maybe I should have done like all the so called greats of the past and left this company, Tyler. Maybe I really should have, but I didn't because I LOVE EAW. Because I care for these people. I don't know what "changes in my personality" you're talking about. Yes, I have had to betray my convictions and I have done terrible things to my enemies, but I have done all of that, well, in the name of my convictions, in the name of HONOR.

If you're not trying to marginalize me, if you're not trying to hurt my feelings even though you're not hurting me at all, if you're not trying to look down on me, then what are you trying to do? Intimidate me? If that's the case then I am afraid it's not working. Words don't intimidate me or should I say bullshit. Because that's basically all you've uttered since you got in front of those cameras: bullshit. You didn't hurt my feelings, but I will hurt YOU at Grand Rampage and I am going to humiliate in front of your friends, in front of your family. And tell me, Parker, who's shoulder will you run into then? Because after I prove you wrong and make you seem like the most pathetic human being on the face of the earth not even your own people will be there for you except for the ones who's asses you have kissed. This is indeed competitive. Don't get it twisted, I love the fact that it's competitive. Go ahead, keep talking smack. Continue to do what you do best which is talking. When the moment of truth comes? And the time for talking is over and the time to go to war begins? I WILL RISE. So this isn't for me just because I haven't been a World Champion IN EAW??? You don't get to dictate, you don't get to judge if I was made for this or not. I DO, this is my career, not yours. I'm the captain of this ship and I decide where it's headed and we're headed to World Championship island! You have no honor and you pride yourself in having no honor. Hell, you admitted it, you admitted that what you and Xavier Williams did to me is nothing in comparison to what you have in store for me. I don't know what dishonorable schemes or tactics you have prepared for me, but I can assure you I am ready to face them all and I am ready to OVERCOME them ALL. You did what you had to do that night not because you feared I would disgrace the World Heavyweight Championship, but because you KNEW you couldn't take me out on your own. You KNOW you can't take down superman on your own. There are no boundaries, there are no lengths that I am not willing to surpass to get to that World Heavyweight Championship. We're both willing to do anything to emerge victorious from this match and that is exactly what I expected from you. You know I pose a threat to "your" title so you will do anything willingly to make sure I don't take it from you. Too bad, I am not only taking the title from you, I am taking  your career if I have to as well. Because this, Parker? This might be the last chance I get to become World Heavyweight Champion.

I said it. You're right. This will probably be my last opportunity that's why i can't waste it. The way I see it I have two viable options. I either rise or... I RISE. I know what it's going to take to dethrone you, Tyler. Despite everything I have said here today, even though it is all the truth, you are one hell of a competitor. You proved it the last time we faced off and you continually prove it week in and week out. But so do I, I prove myself every single time I am in front of these cameras - whether you want to recognize it or not. I know I will have to go to great lengths to beat you, but I DON'T mind, Tyler. I'll fight until the bitter end, I'll fight until my heart plays it's final beat. I never said I didn't need this. I DO NEED THIS, I CRAVE THIS. I'VE BEEN WORKING MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS AND IF YOU THINK I AM GOING TO LET YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. IF I HAVE TO BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU ARE UNCONSCIOUS SO BE IT, IF I HAVE TO BREAK EVERY DAMN BONE IN YOUR BODY SO BE IT. I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD BACK, I AM NOT GOING TO SURRENDER. You want that so badly, don't you? You want me to give up so you can easily retain your belt. But that ain't going to happen. The day I give up is the day pigs fly. You are nothing without the World Heavyweight Championship.  You are nothing without the World Heavyweight Championship.  You are nothing without the World Heavyweight Championship.  AND YOU KNOW IT. You can deny it, but deep down inside you know it's true. Otherwise you wouldn't be willing to defend it like you said you will defend it. Montell Smooth just came back after years and years of absence and you honestly think he deserves to compete for the biggest prize in this industry??? Are you out of your mind??? That's not a plastic toy title you can buy in the EAW shop, that's the real deal. Only the best compete for this. GI Styles? You mean that hypocrite from LEGION who did nothing but talk crap about EAW nonstop only to join it after? If that's the kind of contenders you want fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship you're not a disgrace to that belt... you're worse than a disgrace to that belt. And Carlos Rosso??? He takes more breaks than I can count. They want this? No doubt. They need this? No doubt. But they don't want this, they don't need this more than I do. There's no doubt about that either. I'm nothing, I was nothing and I will always be nothing, huh? How many times have I heard that before??? Too many to count it seems. I love how you twist my words around and how you put words in my mouth I never said. I won't be competing in a match of significance at Pain For Pride because Tyler Parker says so. I should quit because Tyler Parker says so. I will never be nothing because Tyler Parker says so. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU SAY?? Words are irrelevant, actions on the other hand aren't. Actions speak louder than words and at Grand Rampage my actions will speak incredibly loud. If I have to superman punch you, if I have to spear you a million times I WILL. I DON'T CARE WHAT IT TAKES TO WALK OUT OF GR AS CHAMPION I WILL DO IT, I WILL RISE. One way or the other l will rise like a phoenix. And you won't stop me from rising. You could beat me, but what makes you think twenty nine other men will be as lucky as you? If I lose this match I'll find my way into the GR match and I will punch everybody's teeth down their throats, I will spear everybody who gets in my way and I WILL FINALLY RISE.
Post April 9th 2015, 2:37 pm by MTM
~ The scene opens with Matt Miles walking through an alley, wearing a plain white t-shirt, jeans and a grey leather jacket with his signature aviators tucked neatly in an inside pocket. He is also carrying a black gym back which he opens, pulling out a bottle of glistening water and takes a sip before stopping in his tracks, placing the bag down and talking to the camera. ~

You know, it's funny how the guy telling us to never give up has made a career out of doing just that. He wants to start fresh, a clean slate if you will. I've never asked for a clean slate nor will I ever because everything I've word that I've said, every small action I've taken so far has lead us to the Matt Miles that you all see today and I wouldn't change that for the world. I am who I am and there's no way for me to change that, even if I wanted to. Jacob Steele asks for a clean slate but he's certainly not getting one, at least not in my eyes. You think that we should just forget all of your failures, Steele? Do you honestly believe that you deserve that after the amount of times you've walked out, you deserve a fresh start? THERE ARE NO FRESH STARTS WHEN IT COMES TO DISLOYALTY. I know it, Aren and the other Elitists know it, everyone in the back knows and most importantly, everyone in our crowds knows it. You've made your mistakes and you have to live with them. That's right, you have to live with being a slimey, disloyal worm for the rest of your life unless you can man up for once and actually validate your claims. Sekaichii's stunt double couldn't do it. "The North Remembers" Jacob Steele certainly couldn't do it. In fact, I'm pretty sure you've failed these people so much that no one can even recall any of your accomplishments. All anyone can remmbered is the disappointment of an Elitist that you are. Come this Saturday, they won't be cheering for you and they certainly won't be chanting your name. Everyone watching, they're going to be sat in near silence because they know just how disposable you are. If I'm being completely honest, I don't even know how you managed to worm your way in to this match anyway. What'd you do, offer to buy a t-shirt? Maybe a spreadsheet for Damien Murrow to keep track of his roster thrown in too for good measure? Whatever it was, I don't know and I certainly don't care. What matters is that you two aren't even a legitimate tag team. In fact, since the two of you have both returned, your only match has been against each other. 

Now, it doesn't matter if the two of you shook hands, didn't shake hands or one of you even gave the other a low blow, the point is that you two don't know each other like myself and Aren do. The two of you are strangers who just happen to be following the same path. What you clearly don't realise is that isn't enough to be a successful tag team. I've been in the ring with Aren on multiple occasions, I've travelled with him and been one of his closest friends for over two years and you think you can top that purely because you're "guided by the light"? You must not know who you're dealing with. RAGNAROK, The New Monarchy - we are some of EAW's very best and we've beat alliances with much more credibility than you. You know what though, Steele? You're right. Nas and Donny, they're not on the same levelas you. In fact, let's discuss just how far AHEAD they were than this makeshift duo of yours. Donny and Nas were close friends before even EAW and we made them crack. It was because of us that Nas, a former Tag Team Champion, found himself in alone in the abyss. Do you want to know who he won those Tag Titles with? The man who will stand beside me this Saturday on Showdown: AREN MSTISLAV. The same Aren Mstislav that won the National Elite Championship from Tyler Parker, our reigning EAW World Heavyweight Champion, the Quintessential Successor who beat Y2Impact, a SIX TIME World Champion at Pain For Pride TWO TO NOTHING. That is simply what Aren has accomplished during his time in EAW and if that doesn't give you reason to be concerned coming in to this match, you clearly don't understand the gravity of what he has achieved. His rookie year is almost unrivaled, beat only by Xavier Williams. 

~ Miles takes another gulp of his water and this time places it in his gym bag, now empty. He laughs to himself slightly and speaks again, almost jokingly this time as he talks about his match at Reasonable Doubt before slowly circling back to his more serious side. ~

As for me, sure, I've made my mark in EAW in many ways. Much like everyone else here, I've had my fair share of ups and downs but those down I have had, they pale in comparison in to the success. You may or may not recall that I lost my Interwire Championship at Reasonable Doubt but you know hat matters most about that match? It's not that I lost the title in a month or about how I was sidelined with an injury. It's about WHY. Why did I lose it in a month? Why was I sidelined with an injury? I've drilled the answer in to my head ever since the moment I heard the bell toll against Scott Oasis and I vowed never to let myself slip up like that again. I have refused and refused to let myself take off time for injuries and that night, I was forced out of competition because I damn well near broke my neck trying to keep hold of that belt. I follow the same rules this Saturday, the only difference being that I'm not going to be fighting through injury come the Grand Rampage. Aren and I are going to beat you and Cruz, Steele. We're not letting these Tag Team Championships slip through our fingers like the Interwire and National Elite Championships did. This is different. Our hunger and determination can't be matched by anyone on the EAW roster. That especially includes the likes of you and Cruz.

~ Miles picks his gym bag up now, almost ready to finish up but continues to talk for one last time, this time much more relaxed than before but once again circles back to his serious side as he begins talking about Norman and House Vendetta. ~

As for you Cruz, if you do manage to find your place in EAW this time around, you have a bright future ahead of you. That future just doesn't start yet. This is the present and the present is ruled by RAGNAROK's New Monarchy. Aren and I are going to win this and there's nothing that the two of you can do that will stop it. It's an unfortunate truth that the two of you are just going to have to accept because I know Aren and myself already have. Showdown is RAGNAROK's show now and there's no one capable of taking that claim from us. First, we push ourselves through the two of you, then we fight past The Savage Ryans until finally we are able to get our hands on the backstabbing snake known as Norman Hellion and the rest of House Vendetta. We know where our journey is taking us. Do the two of you know where you're going? If the vagueness of Steele's little speeches he's had are any evidence, I think the safe answer is no. The two of you have no idea what you're in store for you in the coming weeks which means you'll more than likely find yourselves lost in the shuffle. Are you prepared for that, Cruz? How about you, Steele? Will you finally stick around long enough to break through the pack this time? Only time willl tell... right now, that time is ours and those Tag Team Championships are ours for the taking, not yours. 

We all know what's going to go down on Showdown, and that's Aren and I taking the two of you out. It's just that simple.

~ This time Miles stops talking indefinitely as he puts his shades on and walks off from the camera and through the alley. The screen now fades to black.~
Brian Daniels
Post April 9th 2015, 1:41 pm by Brian Daniels
You know what I see --- a group of three, using one another in hopes to legitimize themselves, but it has been foreseen that the trio will not succeed in doing so. They've lost all credibility, so time after time again; they're forced to leech upon another host - in order to gain any relevancy in what they set out to do. What exactly is the purpose of your cause? I fail to see the rewarding factor that usually comes after the chase. All three of you seem to have the chase imprinted in your minds, but what is it exactly that you're chasing? Most certainly it has not been impressive, otherwise you would have worked your way towards it. I can't seem to remember when any of you have gotten a clean victory--- or any victory over me for that matter. But you're craving for that one solid victory over that matters, don't you? That one showcased victory... in order to prove your worth. I won't focus on your ringleader; Ventura as much as I want to redirect my full attention toward the goons. It's all about the one opportunity, that one moment you seek to shine brighter than anyone else in this company. How's that going for you? No really, how does it feel... to descend down the ladder - that you so desperately need to ascend? You're meant to overcome the obstacle set before you; not repeatedly fail it. Maybe I'm just beating around the bush, or maybe you've grown so accustomed to being insignificant... that you chose to accept that as who you are. It may not appear that way on the outside, as you do everything in your power to resist that feeling - but on the inside, you're weeping in sorrow. You absolutely know, there's nothing left for you to do, only to "prove your worth" over and over. Don't you get tired of it? No really, let's not neglect the fact that there's a reason why these same "critics" degraded me as much as they do you, Nick Angel. They see the young man, striving for success, but they don't want to give him the attention that he needs. What do you do about that? You demand it, you force them to end this belittling of your character, shamefully for you --- they, alongside everyone else, will make you the punchline of every joke. That's because as much as you believe that you're taking one step ahead... you've been taking five steps backwards.

It's not easily preventable, I understand that. It's not easy to be aligned with the follow up joke, James Martin... or Venom, now that he's reverted back to his ignorance. But that's all a bliss, isn't it? If anything; you're one to talk about "not being ready" or "not good enough" for the World Heavyweight Championship, or maybe you're so idiotic - that you've failed to see the whole picture. You're one of those typical people, who's easily convinced by rumors... spread by such the simple minded folk. Why don't you get your story straight, before you try to make a a wisecrack at my first World Championship reign. I don't see you being groomed to take on that very position, nor does anyone else for that matter. Or have you forgotten your big rise up the ladder? Oh wait, nobody does... because you lost your chances at becoming Mr. Cash in the Vault - when Xavier Williams succeeded in doing, what you had a slim to no chance of doing in the endgame after all. I bet you believe you performed your your utmost best in that match, don't you? I'll put money on that you feel you were eternally screwed from the get-go, huh? I'm finding your judgement on me to be quite hysterical, as I continue to pick apart your own history. That brings me up the the part where you contradict yourself; you weren't ready to even compete in this company. I know I've been exiled out of this company due to grudges, but yourself? You were exiled not too long after Cash in the Vault - which brings me to a comparison that even I laugh at. The man who's aligned himself with The House of Renegades, had enough time to grasp the knowledge of this company by a veteran himself, but where are you now? Xavier Williams is Elite Answers Wrestling Champion, but you? You've found yourself back in another group, playing second or third fiddle to your leader. I don't know how much more that I need to dive in the train wreck that has become your career in Elite Answers Wrestling - to prove a point. It's evident that there's a a reason why I've elevated and everything you've worked up to has dwarfed compared to your peers. And let us hope that my second victory over The Holy Brigades will finally prove that any of you will never, ever, be better than me. Find someone else to showcase your lackluster skills and get an upset victory over, you won't do so on Saturday.
Florida Man
Post April 9th 2015, 11:34 am by Florida Man
You know what? People who cheat, are just f*cking assholes. Seriously. Why would you cheat. I'm talking to you Troy. Our Showdown match... everyone and their mother knows I had that thing won. But you just had to be a little bitch and cheat, by raking my eyes and temporarily blinding me. It won you the match, so I'm guessing you don't regret it. So good job, well done Troy, you pathetic loser.

Moving on, Damien Murrow decided to make a match this coming week, involving myself and three other men, and the winner gets the very last spot in the Grand Rampage match, at the eponymous Grand Rampage 8. My three opponents are El Landerson, J.D. Damon, and Troy Archello.

Lets start with Troy first. Troy, you are doing nothing to prove to me that you're not Scott Oasis' little hound dog. Look no further than that bullshit you tried to pull on the last Showdown. Trying to cost Zach Genesis the Interwire Championship, coming to the aid of Scott, but getting infuriated when I call you his little hound dog. Well, what proof is there that you aren't? Oh, and before you try to suggest that I'm Zach Genesis' “little hound dog”, don't bother. The only reason I came out there was to even the odds.

So now I have two targets on my back, do I? One from you and Scott Oasis I presume? Well I'll just let you know this, I'm not scared. I'm not scared of you, or of Scott Oasis. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't cost him his title, he did. He's the one who made Zach Genesis so damn determined to defeat him, by screwing him over so many times before. All he has to blame is himself. If he wants to try me, he can bring it anytime. I'm not scared and I will not back down.

You say that I should just quit the match and make it a triple threat. Why? You say it's so I'll make it easier on myself and my fans. Well, my fans don't want to see me run away from a fight. And I sure as hell don't give a damn about making it “easier” on myself. So, what could be the reason Troy? Is it because you're scared of me? Now now, take a deep breath there Troy, don't Hulk out again, just hear me out. You cheated to beat me in our last match, a match I had won by every meaning of the word. Maybe you're scared that you'll be distracted by our other opponents, and I might win the match, and you won't be able to cheat you're way into the Grand Rampage match? Food for thought.

One of my other opponents is El Landerson. He came out to the ring last week.... um..... well, I'll just say it, stoned off his ass. Now I'm not judging. I've never smoked that shit before, and I never will, but I don't think I'm better than him because of that. However, Landerson, I just hope you don't come to the match high. Not only because I don't want to have to smell that stench, but because I don't want it to dampen your abilities. You're a talented guy, and I want to face you at your very best.

And my third opponent, J.D. Damon. The man who attacked Pierre McGuire. Oh, look out ladies and gentlemen, we have a badass on our hands here. He attacked and beat up a guy who's not a wrestler, to show all us wrestlers that he's a force to be reckoned with. (In a sarcastic tone) Oh my God, I'm shaking, I just can't contain my fear.

(In his regular tone) In all seriousness, Damon, if you think attacking anyone when they aren't expecting it, wrestler or non-wrestler, is going to make an impression on me, then you're right. However, it's probably not the impression you're hoping to get. You're probably trying to make yourself seem like a bad son of a bitch. But what you made yourself look like is a coward and a punk. However, at least you didn't attack Pierre on the orders of someone else, unlike some one I unfortunately know.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am more than ready to take on all three of these men, and I am more than ready to be in the Grand Rampage match. Have no doubts, I will do everything in my power to be the man having my hand raised by the ref come this Saturday night, even if it's while I'm being wheeled out on a stretcher.
VENTURA.
Post April 9th 2015, 9:17 am by VENTURA.
"..Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

As predictable as wasp on speed.
Some of you have already come up with the assumption that with my silence, I am somehow relieved for once in my career. The flowers are blooming towards my direction, and finally progression has finally emerged for me. It would be under your best interests to keep those faulty assumptions to a complete minimum, because it seems I need to do a few reassurances to each and every one of you. There will never be a time in which I will be happy, because being happy is a condition in which you are just satisfied for accomplishing just a single feat. I don't stop accomplishing until every given objective is completed, because unlike most people in this company, I actually have a foresight as to how my career plays along. I know when I am walking towards the path of doom, and I know when I am walking towards the path of righteousness. What happened at Showdown was much rather perturbing than rightful. I didn't defeat Starrstan under my own sovereignty, under my own dominance and control. However, a man by the name of Psycho Brody, who was alongside Venom and Nick Angel as lumberjacks, decided to take upon the initiative to give a beatdown to Starr. Should I be surprised, or should I actually be satisfied by the fact that this sought of situation was bound to happen? Though I should be upset right now, there is a reason for me to be quite proud.

Now Starr, trust me right now, I am quite infuriated as you are. You thought this week was going to symbolize another week of demolition against me, and I thought that this week was going to be the week in which I can expose and deteriorate you once and for all for being one of the most phoniest World Champions in history. We were both having aims, but you should have quite expected this outcome. Ever since Reckless Wiring, ever since Lannister went on to assist you to become the Answers World Champion, you invoked yourself under his plan. You may have not seen the complete blueprint of the plan, but it was visibly shown right in front of your face. Sure, while you were laid out on the mat by Norman, you were absent from reality when "Rains of Castamere" was blasted throughout the arena. Your senses rose, your smile broadened, almost as if you have broke the barrier between cloud nine. Lannister descended down the ramp, delivered a devastating Feuer Frei to Norman Hellion, and you simply picked up the scraps. I don't know if you realized this, but somewhere along the line, you are going to be in a labyrinth with Lannister at some point. It is obvious that you don't think before you commit to a plan, so I guess that is a partial excuse, but with your "veteran" longevity in this company, it is quite ridiculous from you to not notice what is going your way. "Oh wait, I am a Four-Time World Champion." Yeah, your lackluster reigns surely means something, but when you lose your current title in the most humiliating way possible, you will realize that your reigns incorporated together are nothing more but a sack of dust. What Psycho Brody delivered to you on Showdown was merely a glimpse of the full operation that you are being held under. When RAGNAROK wants to fully step you off the throne, and once again here the song of "Rains of Castamere", consider yourself to be....I will let you end that sentence..

Notwithstanding, the Holy Brigade continues to progress towards a prosperous direction, and it seems we have met another crossroads this week. This week, all three men of the Holy Brigade, Nick, Venom and I, will engage in a tag-team match against the likes of Devan Dubian, Brian Daniels, and a specialist in failure. There is no need to utter this man's name under my breath because even though he defeated me in one of the ongoing battles, overall, there is nothing reputable about this individual. This match is going to serve a purpose, a purpose that will lead towards Grand Rampage this month because I need to acquire this momentum for myself. I need to reignite that impetus for me to keep on going, for me to fully redeem myself this year and go on to newer and promising heights. I won't regard this match as just a booking created by the upper authority, because it irks importance to me. The Holy Brigade have continued to strive on, even when we have scratched the surface of the abyss, even when critics continuously aimed to predict our downfall. Guess what though, we are still moving forward, and WE WON'T STOP whatever the case will be. Even if Grand Rampage won't serve to be our haven, we will create history elsewhere, history that no man, woman or child will ever, ever forget.

We will lead with you, Devan. Last place we left off was a few months ago during the King of Elite tournament. You knocked me off the course, but you also fell victim yourself to the likes of Lannister and Jacob Senn. So pretty much, we both arrive back to square one, with the exception that you are now being placed as the "Warden of Showdown" or this "Prince" of Showdown. I don't know if you randomly woke up one morning to come up with such a name, billed to usher in some kind of fascination of some sought, but I am not here to critique your nickname. We both have objectives this week, and we both want to execute them under the finest proportions. We may not like each other, has been affirmative for quite some time now, but I still admire you for your continuous spirit in this company, and I just don't say this to any individual. Though, I don't admire your continuous belittling of me, as evident from your response to Venom. I don't know if you tend to portray yourself sometimes as some copy of a quintessentialist, a figure that doesn't exhibit any blemish or flaw in anything that he does, but it is time to actually start growing up for once this week, especially after knowing me already. Now, this isn't an insult, because when an individual is told to "grow up", they think that they are doing something immature. I don't think you are immature, because you posses more maturity than the specialist in failure that you have alongside you. You are simply taking on the liberty to readdress to Venom why I am here, why the Holy Brigade was established. He knows Devan, Venom and Nick Angel are already familiar of the ride that they have sacrificed to travel under. Us three have suffered a huge ordeal at the hands of many in this company, so we know how effort has to be exerted to be successful in this business. I am not like Chris Hessian, who won the Grand Rampage feat and disappeared from the face of this business. He will always go on to the list of being a coward. I won the Grand Rampage, and I may have lost at Pain for Pride, but that hasn't shrunken me at all with my motives so far with the Holy Brigade. I didn't do the typical by walking out of this company, to disappear from the face of this earth. And as much as people would like to make a mockery of me, it generates more steam to my cold and fragile self. I am an individual that surely doesn't contain the charisma needed to be this "oh" and "ah" sought of guy, but I am genuine. You may say you are genuine as well, because your ego is too supreme against mine, but deep down, the two of us now how much realness the person posses, and how much power that person truly has. I have overcome that troubles from Pain for Pride VI and all the misdemeanors that have surfaced. Two years later, I haven't given up on the plan to restart at the Grand Rampage.

Moving on to you, Brian Daniels. These past couple of months, you have been receiving the short end of the stick. At occasions where the people expected you to come out of your shell and resurface as one of the stars of this company, it seems that the opportunity slips literally at the palm of your hands. Not trying to weaken your morale, but it is quite evident as well, especially from Reckless Wiring. As much as I would love to have fun and demoralize you, you and I suffer the same great situation, as to how we can achieve the Grand Rampage feat. I can only say that if you really want to achieve this status badly, to fully reveal yourself as the higher rank of this company, then bring forth that true, vivid potential and spark that dynamite that is ready to implode within you. Like I said earlier on, there are some talents in this business that I admire because they haven't fallen under the class of the atypical, and you are surely beyond that class. Whether I hate people, whether I admire people, whether I am hated by people, or loved by people, I am speaking a matter of sense and not a matter of nonsense. I want this to be entertaining for me, even though the Holy Brigade is an establishment meant to achieving goals quickly and massively. I want challenges, I want to see that brick wall and ponder as to how I can break through and move on to the other side. You have a chance to be that brick wall for yourself, to finally be that sentinel that no one can dare walk across. It is simply up to you.

Lastly, the specialist in failure himself. Alex, there is no need for me to even try and boost your morale because you are still under my possession, don't you EVER try to forget that. You can establish your own chronicles and act like you have been hit with a new Renaissance in your career. You haven't upgraded at all, you are still wobbling back and forth at the middle. If I wanted to get rid of you, I would have done that months ago. Right now, I am more than a mannequin than the guy that you managed to defeat at Reckless Wiring. I stand here as a spectator, watching you try to look for the exit in a maze that has been built under my own wisdom and mind. You may gain the upper hand, you may have every reason to be proud of yourself, but as soon as your feet accelerate towards the exit, the Holy Brigade will be standing to block you away, and you will undergo the same process of casting once again.

Fairly simple. Fairly said, and fairly done.

Last edited by CASTER. on April 9th 2015, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Devan Dubian
Post April 9th 2015, 3:34 am by Devan Dubian
I have a winning mentality now, the Amazing in me I guess. 

After a few months of constantly succumbing to your opponents, majority of the lot would feel the inclination to just hang up their boots once and for all. When you start off, you paint this picture of where you foresee yourself in a few years. When I started off, I wanted to see myself hanging around the world title caliber extremists by a year and half ends and perhaps a world title in two years. I wouldn't have minded if took a bit longer than that but to see myself five years removed from when I first debuted and come to the realization that I still don't have a world title, it can be kind of disheartening. You take that pinch of salt and add in the matter of fact that an elitist returning after a short stint comes back to a losing streak at major events, it can easily dissuade you and make you believe that perhaps you maybe were never really a good fit for this line of work. However, the Amazing in me overwhelmed all of that and look at where I am right now. I'm not fond of many cliches but I can assure you that had I given up a few months ago that I would have never really made in this company, so instead I made this company work for me. After a while, I received insight that I was a man who was helping this company benefit, I was its benefactor yet it never ever gave me the slightest of success. You want to know what I did? I took the company by the leash that the advisers around here have it running on and made it bow to my benefit. The lot of you people were mere illusion to the slight success I had in the past, what really matters now is that I have enough backbone and morale to head into a show not pressuring the thought that I might come out with a loss. It was the superior complex of my fans that made me feel so short. Now that I have risen above all that other bullshit, I can focus only on myself and always be certain that I am walking out of a show, whether it is a weekly show or a major event a hero, a champ, a winner. 
This is what I originally came here for.

I think you might be a bit misled Venom. I know you tend to hang around with the neurotic crowd and might have been led to believe lies or perhaps they just like alternating history. However the matter of fact is that I am the man who has come the closest in the past to winning the world title and in this match filled with potentials and a former world champ, in a few months; I will be the only one in this match who will have won the prestigious world title. I know this is rounding out to be like one of those very similar seminars that I have delivered before in the past about finally winning a world title but this time, it is about so much more than that. This time when I am fighting for the world title, I will have incentive. I cannot be greedy because I will have earned the shot to face whatever world champion I eventually choose to face. It won't have been a premium that has just been handed to me as most of my opponents have preached in the previous years, it will have been a deserved world title match. Why is this the auspicious roll of the ball? It's because I will have won Grand Rampage eliminating the previous inferior twenty-nine entrants and have finally proven my worth, my case of being a true contender for the prestigious world title. As Ventura's comrade, I am not surprised that you are looking out for him Venom. However your theory seems to have a lot of flaws surrounding it, the major one being that Ventura could not even come close to beating my partner this week Alex Anderson who I was able to simply brush off for a victory not too long. Another one being that as a previous Grand Rampage winner and a Pain for Pride down-and-outer, he has to face the eventual fear of what if? Much like in Sports or any other major event that occurs, when you are faced with an injury that put your health in concern or faced an inoperable loss that broke your career, you have fears and torments about being put in that same eventual situation again. Ventura has to fight the angst and the anxiety and that alone will be enough to take him out of the running. Do keep promoting your comrade as long as you wish Venom but the truth will remain that Ventura failed to capitalize on the most colossal stage of them all and that alone determined his results in major events for the rest of his life. He is no champion of mine for he is not even a contender for this Grand Rampage, if he is fortuitous enough to survive till the end then I will be more than glad to end his misery for his sake. Don't encourage him because you both know as well as I that it will only end in complete and utter collapse. 
As for the two remaining members of The Holy Brigades, I cannot believe I used to look at myself and sometimes feel disappointed. Looking at the lot of you two, it definitely makes me feel like my many returns or rather little culturing journeys as I like to call them were not of complete disaster. At the least, I am the given the respect by the string advisers of this company when I come back to headline my shows and in the most lively way as well. Angel and Venom, you both are seen as the curb of the stomp who couldn't have more merit than the lot of rookies that debuted a few weeks ago. All you two have proven to me lately since your return that you are anything but a stable that is to be taken legitimately. You truly believes that a togetherness of three ranks superior to three individual characters looking for their own success and you may be right on that count. However you forgot to factor in the matter of fact that three elitists as legit contenders for the Grand Rampage weeks before looking to build up their momentum with any victory that can be handed to them will do everything in their power regardless of who they team with to end up on the victory column. 

You're all relying on luck too much for this match and the Grand Rampage.. but only real shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect of everything.
I will be the thirtieth man to enter the Grand Rampage and I will leave as the sole winner for that will be the cause and effect of the Amazing that I have blessed you all with in the past few months. And with that, I bid you adieu.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post April 9th 2015, 1:47 am by #KimboLivesMatter
(Maxwell Dachs is backstage at a house show sitting on a bench. The camera is zoomed in close to Dachs.)

Maxwell Dachs: GI Styles… GI.. Styles.. This Japanese fuck thinks he can touch me? Me? THE Maxwell Dachs? That’s silly. Too bad this guy can’t actually say anything to my face like a real man. He’s gotta hide behind his skirt and let his handler do the talking. But hey it looks like me and the good doctor see eye to eye. Me and him both think you’re a dog that needs to be let off his leash! Despite him saying that you’re a dog, he was so kind to remind everyone that you’re human. Your mortality and your human-ness, so to speak, were so painfully noticeable on last weeks Dynasty. So, I took it upon myself to show the whole world that you truly are a fraud. And what I found was, that you’re not all cracked up as you say you are. I got to show everyone what you’re not. By knocking your ass out. I crushed the dreams of every single child back home in your home country and all over the world that looked up to you. And now you claim that I’m going to get buried by some fire? No. That’s not going to happen. I won’t be burned, I’m going to stay cool, calm, and collected. Much like clear blue water and I will put out all of the flames. And I’ll admit it I started the fire. And I don’t care. It was worth it, when I took it upon myself to shut your mouth. I personally took it upon myself to take you out. WHEN YOU WERE HIT WITH THE WRATH OF GOD! And no, I wasn’t done there! I decided TO KNOCK YOU OUT! When I did that I shocked everyone I SHOCKED THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, I showed that not only am I worthy of my championship, I showed how much better I am for you. And I didn’t just stop there. The next night at a house show, I LITERALLY RIPPED ANOTHER MAN’S HEAD OFF… And.. I wore it on my head like a hat, for fun. Have you EVER seen someone do something like that? NO! NEVER! THAT IS HOW DANGEROUS THIS INTERGALACTIC CHAMPION IS!

(Dachs starts to smirk and laugh.)

Dachs: I will admit though. You gave me quite the scare. Good thing I hired some protection.

(The camera zooms out and reveals 2 men sitting next to Dachs.)

Dachs: Meet Logan and Alexander, L.A. Security. They will be by my side to make sure you won’t come near me. But hey, I know what you’re probably thinking “But Dachs, they are just little tiny guys! How could they ever stop me?” Sure you could say that but we have the numbers game. Four of us, and only one of you! Oh I can imagine the look on your face. “Dachs, what do you mean four? There are only three of you!” Well thats where my secret weapon comes in. My weapon of mass destruction, the fourth man, you naïve jabroni.

(The camera pans back some more and reveals a gigantic man sitting at the end of the bench.)

Dachs: This.. This is… Big Flex, my new personal body guard. He’s the group’s heavy artillery. If you even get close to getting past L.A. Security, Big Flex here will destroy you. I mean, look at the size of this man mountain! He towers over your tiny Japanese ass. He eats bananas like you for breakfast. You wouldn’t even be a challenge for him. He laughs in the face of puny irrelevant specs like yourself. And if you think you can manage to get past him and manage to lay a single finger on me, I will throw the book at you. OH YES  THAT’S RIGHT! If you think about touching me I will tie you up in so many lawsuits you’ll suffocate under the amount of paper work.

(Dachs’ expression changes to an annoyed one.)

Dachs: Now I also have to deal from this little shit, Hunter Spearing. This upstart rookie trying to make a name for himself by thinking that he can beat me in a match. This wannabe indy sweetheart thinks he can defeat EAW’s Intergalactic Champion? You’re weak. Compared to me, you’re a WEAK, TINY, LITTLE man. I am a God. And you think you have the god-damn balls to even THINK that you’re somehow even close to my level? That’s bullshit. That’s so fucking funny. This big mean heel with A Day to Remember song as his theme thinks he can defeat the most dangerous man in the entire EAW. I literally ripped another mans head off. What have you ever accomplished in your sad tiny pointless career. Are you serious you think you can beat me, Spearing? You, who’s finishing move is a super kick?

(Dachs grows more agitated.)

Dachs: How original. Just like your personality. Please, I’ve seen it a thousand times. Indy Superstar makes it to the big leagues! Then turns on the fans! Jesus. It’s so cliche and tied. And not to mention disrespectful. You don’t EVER turn your back on the fans of EAW. They’re what makes or breaks you! How do you think I got to where I am today? I proved myself to the fans. Thats why they voted for me to be in the championship scramble match at Reckless Wiring! That’s where I proved my worth to the EAW officials! That’s how I earned this here championship! By respecting the fans and showing what I’m fucking made of.

(Dachs rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh as he regains his composure.)

Dachs: I showed that I can be original as well. Can’t you do anything original? What really make you think that you can beat me, kid? You claim to be the hardest working in the business? Are you fucking kidding me? You? This little Canadian guy is the hardest working in EAW? Fucking pathetic. You can’t make those kinds of claims, kid. You have nothing to back up your half assed claims at being a quality wrestlers. What, you think you can prove your worth by winning, what, ONE match? That’s laughable. You have to earn that respect like I have. You gotta win a championship. Like me! And I won’t allow some Canadian fuck head like you make a name out of yourself by beating me. I have more things to worry about than some guy who’s barely better than the Toronto Maple Leafs. I’m not done carving out my destiny and making a name for myself. You’re not even close to me. In fact, you’re not close to anyone, not even The New Ministry! HA! And they’re falling to pieces! The truth is, you’re getting left behind, Spearing and no one will wait up.

(Dachs claps once and stands up.)

Dachs: It’s probably just a safe bet that you give up and go back to Toronto with your head up while you still can. If not, you’re gonna regret it. Save yourself while you can.

(Dachs motions for his security team to stand up and the walk down the hallway as the video fades to black.)
Post April 9th 2015, 1:39 am by Guest
.::Prologue::.

The past two weeks have not been kind to Hunter Spearing. He suffered a loss against Vancy Tybull two weeks ago and then lost once again to Mike Harrison last week. It seems that hunter Spearing finds himself in a slump for the first time in his Young career. Will he be able to turn it around? or is he about to become one of the forgotten stars who never finds his way into the spotlight.

.::Scene 1::.

The scene opens up to show Hunter Spearing standing outside of the La Bombonera in a leather jacket that is zipped up. He has on a pair of aviator sunglasses on and seems to be staring directly into the camera.

.::Hunter Spearing::.

As I am sure everyone out there know, these past few weeks have not been kind to me. For the first time in my career I have laid in the middle of the ring a beaten man for two straight weeks. I was unable to defeat Vance Tybull, who I will admit, gave me the biggest challenge of my career. Vance, you have earned my respect as a wrestler, but I still believe that you as a person has a lot left to learn about respect in this business.

The loss to Tybull came as a shock to me and left me in a mindset that I had never experienced before, I was feeling something for the first time in my career. I wasn't sure how to react to this feeling and I was unsure what it was. 

This feeling I had was doubt.

I had never once doubted my abilities but that match made me do that very thing. Was I no longer good enough to be in this business? Had I lost my edge? Was I unable to keep up with the talent that is here in the EAW?

My mind had been thrown into a loop. I could not gather myself and concentrate on the match that was next for me. I was unable to maintain concentration while training for my match against Mike Harrison and for this reason I failed.

I was defeated again and this doubt returned to my mind. I was in the middle of a losing streak, something that I have not had to deal with in the past 5 years of my career. I was unable to come to terms with that and I will admit, for a second I thought that maybe I needed to leave and go back to the indies. I thought that maybe I was destined to be one of the indy darlings who never gets a chance at making a real name for themselves in the big leagues.

Hunter then lets out a small laugh and shakes his head.

I have come to realize that those thoughts are complete and utter bullshit. I will overcome this string of bad luck and be better than I ever was before. I will not let these two speed bumps on my road to greatness hold me back from reaching the goals that I set out for myself when I first stepped into a ring. The reason I will be able to do this is because I am THAT DAMN GOOD

So allow this to be the first warning. Here is me allowing the stars of the EAW a chance to get prepared for what is about to unfold here. You are no longer dealing with some indy superstar who feels that he deserves to be here. You're no longer dealing with some hot shot kid who may have an ego that is too big for his own damn good. 

No, You are now dealing with a man who is on a mission. A man who now realizes how ruthless and aggressive someone needs to be in order to succeed here in the EAW. My attitude has changed and I will not show everyone ruthless aggression like they have never seen before.

And this brings me to the first victim that lays before me on my path to redemption and getting back on track here in the EAW.

Maxwell Dachs, a man who goes around calling himself the EAW intergalactic champion. Now it may just be because I have not been here for too long but from the sounds of things, you've got a few screws loose in your head there bud. You can go around thinking whatever you want to help you sleep at night but allow me to give you a dose of reality. Something to bring you back form that crazy little fantasy that you are living in.

Hunter raises his hand to eye level and makes a fist.

This fist is going to hit you so hard in the face that you're going to forget what you had for breakfast that morning. I am going to come at you with an intensity that has not been seen here in the EAW and I am going to use you as an example for the rest of the EAW to learn from.

Hunter lowers the fist.

And once management sees the beating that I have given you, they will be so impressed that they will have no choice but to consider me for a spot in the upcoming Grand Rampage match. And from there, the sky is the limit for me. I will use it as a springboard to reach successes that take most people years to achieve.

So enjoy you're week while you can Dachs. Go and hug the people who love and really shine up that intergalactic piece of trash you call a championship and enjoy it because after I have beaten you and have taken you're dignity, I may just take that belt and throw it in some river where it truly belongs.

This week nature gets back on track and natural selection continues to do what it does best and that's get rid of the weak and allow the strong to flourish in the world.

Be ready Dachs for a beating that you could have never imagined existed.

Hunter throws on a smirk as the camera fades to black.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post April 9th 2015, 12:00 am by J-Dynasty 2?
In a small office area the size of a glorified cubicle Joseph Anubis stands with his hands flat on his messy table of papers as his hair sways as he shakes his head in frustration, Tiberius stands with his back leaning against a wall close by with his arms folded not giving one solitary fuck about what his adversaries have had to say.

Anubis: And there it is Tiberius. Corrupt said it, his championship gold in his eyes makes him better than you, even though you in your entire career here have never received an opportunity at gold because people have refused to see in you what you could be. And it wouldn’t take much to surmise that Tyler Parker thinks much the same of what his world championship makes him in the totem pole of who is better than who. No? Why else would he talk down to you, act as if you-who incidentally saved his DAMN championship reign- answer to him as if you owe him a reason for your actions?! For years, I had written about and given various rewards to men and women for their exploits in this company, in order to bring about a positive touch to what they do, but all they do is twist it into a negative because they think it’s all about rubbing it into other people’s noses and condescending to those around them. Much like most of mankind that’s lost its way, they don’t know what they’ve done, they tinker and they prod until they create something that is OUT OF THEIR CONTROL! Make something that cannot be reasoned with by the average man. It was the hubris and disregard men like Corrupt and Tyler Parker have that led to this, much like they look down on people, so did too did some woman from up north convince herself she was an Egyptian queen and why some redneck convinced himself that he was GOD, to the point my client was abused and held back every step of the way. Now my client is the rogue element of EAW, he exists outside of the confines of answering to Tyler Parker and being on the low end of totem pole simply because of some championship gold!

These “champions” think their championships make them certified, these “champions” think their gold give them value, but if they are to survive in the jungle days to come they need more than a thousand certifications and more than any title that comes and goes if they want to stand eye to eye with us, let alone look down!

Jones slowly comes off the wall and places his hand on Anubis’ shoulder before his manager friend could continue.

TJ: Let’s not go overboard, you’re supposed to be the one keeping ME in check.

Anubis nods and walks off, Tiberius cocks his neck to the side and spreads his arms out wide as if gesturing who gives a fuck to who he is about to address because he can’t believe he is hung up on something Jones’ feels is irrelevant.

Man, does this kind of stuff keep you up at night or something Tyler? You weren’t a motherfucking factor, I didn’t care about how you’d feel when I did what I did. If you can’t take a blessing and move on that’s on you. Your respect was cool, but did your respect put me on more Dynasty shows?  Did your respect get me coin? Did your respect put a Tiberius on his throne like the Tiberius’s of old? Did it even let me represent my people? Did you “liking” for me to succeed bring me any closer to doing so? Believe it or not, many mountains moved for what I did, one of the many benefits is clear as day, look at where I am now, I’m in a Dynasty main event. Being the man who raises all the questions, being the man who people look over their shoulders for HOPING not to see any time they’re wrestling in my ring, is much more important than respect.  That’s just the nature of the beast, and people ought to know by now, I’m not here to beat the jungle or overcome that beast, I’m here to embody it all, I bite into you and toss you all around with my fangs until you bitches are ripped apart. Everything I said about you months ago was true Tyler, but that should never have given you a feeling of a comfortable atmosphere around me, this is a competition after all, the fact that you are everything that you are means that you should be someone I target, you should be happy that the worst thing I did was not give a shit about hurting your pride as a champion when I came out there to handle my business.  Taking out Kevin Devastation was great, but you’re mistaken if you think that’s the best thing I’m going to do in my career. You’re talking first downs bring up Kevin Devastation, I’m talking touch downs, I have a long game in play right now and if Jacob thinks he’s going to tackle me it’s because his eyes still aren’t seeing clearly due to the dragon breath I breathed to cloud his vision. You people don’t always see it like you do when I spit it out in blue, black, red or green, but I’m always breathing it, what I call dragon breath, the mist. You people don’t even know that mist has engulfed this company, and many knives and many twists are beyond your scope of vision. So watch who you threaten Tyler, I’m more than just a pretty face with the best afro in the game, these slick palms of mine can easily snatch your soul as easy as they snatch those dollars that come with being a “champion”.

Speaking of which, Corrupt, it seems you and I can never see eye to eye, I’m starting to feel like you and I were somehow destined to be rivals, like we were built to always stand at the opposite spectrum of the world we perform in. I bet some would even say I’m your Apollo Creed with how much time you spend doing training montages with your gym and hanging around with a trainer called “Mickey”, but what you need to understand is that it doesn’t matter if I ever walk amongst champions. Being in that circle, walking with the rest of the champions to be considered amongst them, it was all something I only dreamed of in the past, before I knew I was better than each and every single one of them. In fact, I don't care about earning things anymore, a caper is a caper, this is a taking game, not an earning one, that's all there is to it. That championship has another use to me that goes beyond scribing my name next to a bunch of people that just like you, probably would of looked down on me, or in better words feared what I could become and therefore tried to build the image that you do. Men change, but parts of their nature always remain the same, you claim change, but you’re still a liar as you’ve always been. You really cracked me up about that stuff about how you hate depending and working with others, almost as much as your tears had me laughing when Cleopatra got what she had coming to her, and don’t think me working backstage as a nobody means that I don’t remember you buddying up with people like Mr.DEDEDE and many others to get ahead. You’ll kiss Tyler Parker ass whenever and however much it takes. As for me and big Samoan muscle? Well let’s just say I’m not too worried. This isn’t a life or death match or anything. It’s just a tease for things to come, I could just decide not to show up period if I wanted, but I’ll be there, no need to make any new enemies by leaving the man alone, at least that’s how I’m feeling right now. Besides, a chance to stick it to you? I shouldn’t miss the chance, you never skipped your chances at screwing me over right? It’s only fair.

Jones  does an Iberian slap gesture at Corrupt and then the scene fades to black.
Post April 8th 2015, 9:21 pm by Guest
Volume One
Chapter Two: This Fire Burns

-----

The screen is black, but a voice begins to speak.

This Fire Burns | Jacob Steele
“What is to give light must endure burning.”

The scene fades in to Jacob Steele sitting on a bench next to the Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles, California. The wind is blowing, the trees are rustling with the wind, the fountain in the middle of the lake is flowing. Steele takes a deep breath then look out at the water with his arm rested on the top of the bench.

“This is relaxing. Days like this, where the sun is out, the birds are chirping, the wind is blowing a cool breeze, it’s just beautiful. It makes you really appreciate life. I mean, you already should, but put yourself where I am right now and you’ll be loving life. I love being able to look out at something so calm, so surreal. Sights like this just blow my mind away. I like coming to places like this and just sitting here. I look at out the lake, the fountain, observe what goes on around me, just got lost in the beauty of nature and it’s surroundings. I’ve realized that, after being reborn and all, I’ve been out in the sun more. I’ve been able to see the world and it’s beautiful nature. I could sit here and just talk all about it, but I’m sure no one really cares about that, which is quite sad, to be completely honest. No matter, let’s get to it.”

Steele stands up and begins walking the trail around the park. He smiles at some of the pets and their owners and more importantly, the beautiful woman that are in the park.

“I returned to the Land of Elite just a couple weeks ago. When I first made my return to Showdown, I saw doubt in a lot of people. I saw what looked to be the look of annoyance, as I have left and returned a few times now. After picking up my return victory against Carlos Cruz, I wanted to show my true self, the person that I’ve become, the person I’ve always been but has been hidden. I tried to shake his hand and the man ran off. Mind you, I respect everyone for who they are. I don’t judge if I don’t know anyone. The second he ran off, I lost every ounce of that respect. He tried to earn it back later, only to fail. The next week, I came out to the ring to address the fans and to be heard on my return. As I was finishing up, Cruz decided to come out and look for my respect once again. He held his hand out, waiting for me to shake it and I shook the man’s hand. I saw something in Cruz that you usually don’t see in anyone. I saw a young Elitist upset about his first loss in a while and I saw a young Elitist wanting to make a name for himself. He looked at me as if I was his mentor or an idol of some sort. Of course, El Landerson had to come out and be the weird being he is, but something good came out of it. Damien Murrow came out to announce a Fatal Four Way for the final entrant in the Grand Rampage match. Right after that, he announced that Carlos Cruz and I would be fighting for the chance to be Number One Contenders for the EAW Tag Team Championships against Aren Mstislav and Matt Miles. Ever since I have been in EAW, I have NEVER contended for the EAW Tag Team Championships. I was listening in on what Carlos Cruz had to say after Showdown and I agree with him. I have returned with a scorching flame down in my pit and I WILL make this the most memorable time in EAW. There might still be a little tension from Cruz, but I can honestly say I have no problems with him anymore. We’re teaming against a tough pair in RAGNAROK and I’m ready to lay those differences to rest to have a chance at the EAW Tag Team Championships. You think you’re up for the challenge, Cruz? I’m more than ready.”

Steele approaches his Black 1969 Chevy Impala and gets in. He starts the car and drives off. The scene fades out for a split second, then back in to Jacob Steele standing in the middle of the EAW Ring at the Kraków Arena in Kraków, Poland. The lights are a little dimmed around the arena, but brighter where Steele is standing. He looks out at the arena and forms a smirk on his face.

“I can just hear the fans chanting, ‘STEELE! STEELE! STEELE!’ It’s like I already know what’s going to happen in this very ring Saturday. Hearing fans chant your name as loud as they can, it’s one of the best feelings you can have. It motivates you, it releases this internal fire that burns and continues to burn until it burned for a reason. Saturday… That internal fire will burn hotter than ever before as I look to claim an EAW Tag Team Championship match against The Savage Ryans at Grand Rampage.”

Steele walks over to the corner turnbuckle and climbs to the top of it, where he sits down. The camera circles around him before getting several feet from his face.

“I like what you had to say about me, Miles. It was quite intriguing, some of it being true. I used to have this ultimate dark side, where I was disgusted to look at any human that walked this planet. After some time and a minor injury, I decided to take a leave and regather myself, find out who I TRULY am and what I’m meant to do. I did just that. In a matter of days, I was a whole new person. I was reborn. I was given another chance to redeem myself and finally plant my feet on the ground. Chances like that don’t just get handed out on a silver platter. It may seem so in my case, but I never TRULY found myself until a couple days before my return to the Land of Elite. Here I am, in this very ring, making it known that I am NOT going anywhere except to the very top of EAW. Most people might be thinking, ‘Well prove it.’ Don’t worry, I am. In my return, I pinned the very man that is my partner now. I am contending against two established Elitist’s for the chance at the prestigious EAW Tag Team Championships. I think in my time back, I’ve been able to prove something, or I wouldn’t have been given this opportunity. Go ahead and make your jokes while you can, Miles. Most of them aren’t true and have no effect. I’ll give you the joke about “Legendary” Sekaiichi, though. That was pretty funny. Let it be known, Miles, this isn’t going to be a walk in the park for you and Aren. I damn sure will not let that happen. I’m not guaranteeing a victory, I’m not disregarding the fact that I very well may be victorious, what I am saying is; you haven’t won. The bell hasn’t sounded and you haven’t been named Number One Contenders. Keep that in mind. I’m going to put on one hell of a fight. I’m sure that Cruz will too. Be prepared for war.”

Steele gets a serious look on his face after saying, ‘Be prepared for war’, only to form another smirk on his face again before letting out a slight chuckle.

“What makes this whole situation so funny, is that Aren and Miles really don’t understand what happened last week between Cruz and I. They don’t understand what happened two weeks ago. Once again, I’ll clear this up so there’s no more confusion. Two weeks ago, Cruz and I had a match. I won and I reached out for a handshake, only for Cruz to run away, upset with himself for his first loss in quite some time. I wasn’t aware of that until he said that to me last week. We shook hands last week and that settled everything. Not long later, this match was announced. Before opening your mouths and ruining everyone’s days with those annoying voices, I’d suggest actually paying attention to your opponents and realizing what really happens, especially when it involves you. With that being said, most of what you said, Aren, was just a bunch of repetitiveness and some of which has nothing to even do with this match that will be taking place in just a couple days. In just thirty seconds max, I addressed half of what you had to say about Cruz and I. That’s all there was to it. You wasted all that time, only for me to tell you how it really went and make you look silly. The People’s Posse has no relevance to the match between us as we are completely different people. Different fighting styles, moves, looks, everything is different. I’m glad you made them crumble, congrats on that. You think that just because you made them crumble, you will make me crumble? You think that you will make Cruz crumble? You’re in WAY over your head if that’s the case. From what I’ve heard from the both of you, you ARE way in over your heads. All that I have left to say is this; if you let the past reflect on this match, you’re in for a rude awakening. I’ll show you exactly what I mean when YOU are the ones crumbling in that ring, questioning your intentions and questioning everything you were thinking before the match.”

Steele reaches out into the air and then pushes himself off the turnbuckle and slowly walks to the middle of the ring. He looks down at the ring then up at the ceiling.

“The light guided me to this exact spot. I stand here now thinking of what the outcome will be, knowing that this will be where it all takes place. Do I continue to ponder the thought, win or lose? No. I prepare myself. I prepare the fire that will burn through the both of you and light up the whole arena. I prepare to make one of the biggest statements in my time here. I prepare to win.”

Steele looks into the camera that is directly in front of him. He smiles into the camera.

“You will always pass failure on the way to success. Look up, get up, and don’t ever give up.”

The scene fades.

Last edited by Jacob Steele on April 9th 2015, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Corrupt
Post April 8th 2015, 8:59 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 2 

Corrupt: I can sense this isn't going to be an ordinary tag-team match. Tyler Parker and Lucian Black are ready to tear each other apart and Tiberius Jones really wants a shot at my championship because he feels he is the rightful competitor and has been screwed out of an opportunity. Everybody wants something in this match and the most important thing out of it? To walk out a winner. I want to leave the ring with my arm raised high in the air with no bullshit win, just a pure physical force presented by Parker and I. He'll have Lucian to fight and I'll deal with TJ, ready to show just what a huge mistake he's created wanting to take me on again. I had said it once and I'll say it again, I am a changed man. Things aren't what they appear to be anymore. You may have beaten me in the past Jones, but that was the old Christopher. Now, you have a new person to take on. I left the gym a few hours ago and have been focusing on the tasks at hand: tag team match scenarios, training, weight lifting, cardio and more cardio until my fucking legs want to give in. Before...well before I was overweight, unfit and not taking things seriously inside the ring and outside. Now, after Mickey and his team have taken me on and shown me fundamentals with a twist, it all makes sense. It's all connecting and this Friday night we'll face off again and you can talk as much as you like about becoming and being the next National Elite Champion and I'll shut it all down with my actions. You and Lucian are going to wish you never had to deal with me alongside Tyler. I proved it against TLA and I can prove it against you Tiberius and your friend who is always around you, feeding you bullshit. Feeding you this idea that you can be something you can't. Feeding you the notion you can walk amongst champions. We competed at House of Glass in an environment I thought I was the master in. But, you got the upper-hand and got yourself a contract. Well, you haven't taken me on in another environment: elite wrestling. Pure wrestling. Let's see if YOU can compete in my world along with the fine line I walk. 

You honestly think you can be the next worthy champion? What happens when you're left behind as well? Who's next? Do your words mean anything or are they empty threats? I have lots of people waiting for an opportunity. You don't deserve to have a shot yet, you haven't earned it. You've just bitched about it. Complained and carried on about how you should have had one, shit didn't you join this company not too long ago? You honestly think you're ready for that? I am going to enjoy this tag team match. When I sat in the film room, studying tape, I realized Mickey was right. So my training progressed and I got a lot better and adapted to tag team work. It's a tricky thing to work as a team at all times and not let the other take over or lose their cool. How will you function at Dynasty with Lucian? What if he just wants to stay in the ring with Tyler and try to dominate? What will you do? Anything is possible with you two and emotions may run high. 

All I know, is I am going in ready to fight and continuing to prove myself. People probably think I can't keep this up, there's no way this new style of wrestling is legitimate and correct. Well, start believing and understanding I've seen the way and what is the best thing for me. Doesn't mean I won't choke you on the ropes or throw you into a ring post, but it's a step up from an eye gouge or a kick to the groin. This is the rEvolution of wrestling. Whether you two like it or not, I've evolved and become faster, better and a force in the ring. I pride myself on perfection and having a title around my waist makes me better than you TJ and even you Lucian. The champions will walk out champions and the losers will remain losers, ever hopeful of a glimpse or a shot at becoming champs. Not on my watch. Not any time soon. 
Mstislav
Post April 8th 2015, 1:41 am by Mstislav
(The scene opens up with Aren standing with his head bowed in a pure white room with dressed in a black overcoat, jeans, and his Russian Regime shirt. Behind him sits the words, Foolish, Puppet, and Delusional. He slowly lifts up his head and a malevolent smile is across his face.)

Oh I just don’t get it. I mean do you, any of you people out there get it. Do you people get why others have to use those words when they are faced with something new. Now I will admit I have used these three words before when faced with something that was new to me in at the very beginning when everything was a challenge. But to hear these words from the like of Norman Hellion and Vino Vendetta, the two men who have basically seen it all, just boggles my mind. You would think people of the grandeur of Ares and his family, people of the status of Hellion, would be used to seeing something new, something fresh. But no it just seems like as if I am back in the pond with the minnows again. Hellion after a breath-taking tirade I must admit goes and tries to intimidate, and I use that word loosely, this new, if not better, incarnation of RAGNAROK. Yet as he does this he just tries and list why we aren’t game changers, which I guess is fair. But down the line he gives reasons, reasons to put doubt in you minds, and when he gets to me I can clearly see that Peter is long gone, and this is Norman addressing me face to face. He calls me a puppet, and man who how did you put it Norman, is as delusional as his owner. By then what I thought was something good to hear from the man was nothing but a pile of shit. Where was the speeches that brought empires down Norman, where were they at. I will tell you where they are at, they fell with you as you did. They fell as you left this empire that is RAGNAROK to join a cult, who worships some bullshit god, all because you put yourself first. RAGNAROK was always a cohesive unit, and as soon as one head of this magnificent beast started chomping on the others it had no choice but to go down. And you thought it was left for dead, but surprise, surprise it grew two more heads in the place of the one that left. We are game changers Norman, it just that you’ve been letting Peter do all the talking for a bit too long that you have not yet realized what you left. But anyway I would go into further detail with Vino, but what can I say about a deranged senile old man, who thinks using fancy words in a sequence could be passed off as intelligent. Because right now something bigger is on the horizon bigger than what Norman or Vino could say, and guess what it is up to me and Matt to bring it back to where it rightfully belongs.

(The lights in the back part of the room, where the words reside, click off and the words fade into the dark with Aren still stone-faced, gazing into the camera)

What rightfully belongs to us are those titles. Yes you know what titles I speak of, the ones that the so-called Savage Ryans hold dearly. Yes those belong to RAGNAROK, and soon they will be held by its members, but until then me and Matt have to prove ourselves, against Carlos Cruz and Jacob Steele. Now I could go on about how this will be a quick win for us, but let us face it, it’s not going to be quick. But what it will be is fun. Yes it’ll be fun once again to make a team crumble from the inside like we did the People Posse. Yes It’ll be fun to see Cruz and Steel revert to what they were two weeks ago when they were at each other’s necks because Steele got pissy over a little slapped hand. And I can see it, Matt can see, anybody with at least a grade school education can see that this little alliance that has been put together is not going to go well. I can see cracks in the armor of you two. And it’s scary really to realize that those cracks are the two of you for each other. I mean Jacob has a scaled to size crack of Cruz in his armor as he doesn’t trust him, as does Cruz. It’s sad really, that these are the people that Damien Murrow is having us face so we could “prove” in a sense that we deserve the titles. Hell after beating these two all we are going to prove is that we can beat an off-balanced team. Like my partner Matt said, while you two were off being on each other like pitbulls in an underground fight, me and Matt were doing the impossible. We planted the seeds of doubt in the People’s Posse, we’ve been a team together far longer than you two. We also have one thing that you and Steele will never have Carlos, and that is synchronization. To beat us you have to have the same thing only greater. What a little rag tag team that’s been placed before us. I can see that just because you’ve seen the light and Mr. ”Too Many Days Off” has forgiven being the biggest prude in EAW you think you can go ahead and go forward towards the tag team titles. That’s a laugh, I mean I needed a laugh and thought I had to go watch speeches by The New Ministry for that, but here you two are. I mean you can look me in the eye and tell me that we are your true enemies, but I doubt you believe that yourself. Hell when asked about should you lose, you retreated like a scared pup. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Cruz to go out there and leave abruptly just for being questioned about a loss that is really unbecoming. Lie to yourself all you want, because I know by that look in your eye, your hurried pace, that even you have thought about that as well. What will happen Cruz, what will happen? Will you fail the True Warriors and Jesus Freaks? Yes. Will you blame Jacob Steele? Yes. Letting go of a loss is hard Cruz, everyone knows it, but losing because of the man that’s beaten you once, ooh that’s going to be tough to overcome, even with the Big Guy upstairs helping you. This Saturday we will see a man beaten down and broken, and then we will see the one that does it. Surprisingly it’s not going to be me nor Matt. You, Carlos, are going to snap and just unleash holy hell on Steele. And while The New Monarchy are on the outside celebrating we will also be smiling knowing that we set another soul free, set him on fire so he could show his true side.

(Aren snaps his fingers and the lights that previously were off come back on, and shows the three words crossed out and replaced with the words Vigilant, Relentless, and Unified, with a RAGNAROK underlined and written under the three words before cutting to black.)
Montell Smooth
Post April 7th 2015, 10:30 pm by Montell Smooth
Who the hell is Mustafa? Not only do I have deal with and suffer from these boring monologist elitists, I have to deal with a Doctor and Mustafa. I don't understand anything he's saying. He comes out wearing some stupid yellow beanie, rocking a Dashiki, talking in thrid person. Mustafa this, Mustafa that. Mustafa pride this, Mustafa pride that. Mustafa miracle this, Mustafa miracle that. Mustafa likes Montell, Mustafa at the same time hates Montell Mustafa thinks TLA this, Mustafa thinks TLA that. Well, Mustafa, Montell thinks you should shut up. This place is almost becoming comical. We got a doctore taking up an hour of air time licking GI' rectum, and we have Mustafa. I don't know why, GI Styles has to send a doctor to fight his battles for him, or why Maxwell Dachs has to send his wife to fight his battles for him, or why TLA has to send Mustafa to fight his battles for him, but I honestly think it's kind of pathetic. A real man fights his own battles, it seems that on Dynasty we have a bunch of women. They make me feel like Chris Brown. It's nice to know that Mustafa hates me, I don't care, I bet I will  probably never see him in person in my life, but I bet soon I'll see his buddy TLA. I don't take lightly to being disrespected. That's what TLA did, he walked out during my time, he disrespected me, and when someone disrespects me that's what happens. You get your ass kicked.

What people don't understand is that, I'm Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali, Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky, Babe Ruth, Terry Bradshaw all wrapped into one, then gold plated, and then platinum plated. I'm the greatest of all time. I'm going to beat Vance Tybull on Dynasty, I'll probably kick TLA's ass again, and I'm going to walk into Dortmund on April 25th and I am going to win the Grand Rampage. I'm going to throw all of you out of the ring in Germany like you're a bunch of Jews.

Speaking of Vance Tybull, I still got a bone to pick with him. I do respect that unlike everyone else I have faced in EAW since my return, he has the balls to respond to me on his own. He doesn't send a doctor, he doesn't send his wife, and he doesn't send Mustafa. It's Vance Tybull. He might have balls, but he doesn't have a brain. He's delusional if he thinks he has the slightest of chance, of defeating me on Dynasty. I think He's great, he might be the 2nd best on Dynasty, that's great, but unfortunately for him, I'm the best. I'm the best on Dynasty and no one, not even Tyler Parker himself is a close second. Vance Tybull said he came here to face off against the best of the best here in EAW, Vance Tybull wants to be the best, good, because if you don't want to be the best, then why are you here. One day, Vance Tybull could very well be the best, but that one day isn't any time soon. I might be a veteran, I might be a legend, I might have had a long career, but what people fail to realize is that I'm still a young man, I still got a lot left in the tank, and as long as I'm here, there will never be a close second, so this doesn't just go out to Vance Tybull, this goes out to everyone in EAW. You better all hope that after the draft you aren't on the same show as me, because after I win Grand Rampage and after I win the World Championship, as long as you're on my brand, your hopes of being World Champion are shattered, because after Pain of Pride the world title is coming back to it's rightful owner, and I'm keeping it untill I retire, and then maybe Vance, you can have the top spot that you are so desperetly craving. 

Vance Tybull wanted to face the best of the best. That's exactly what he has on Dynasty, the best. I'm happy to face you, as I said before, I think you have talent, and I respect you, and I wish you the best of luck. But you know what they say right, Vance? "Be careful what you wish for." You got your wish, you're facing the best of the best live on Friday night, Live from Argentina, Live on EAW Dynasty. You got your wish, but unfortunately for you, when someone steps into the ring with "The Alpha Male," there is a huge probability it is the last time they ever step foot into the ring, so instead of focusing on me, and figuring out what you're going to say in your next promo, you should probably help your brother write your eulogy instead. Vance Tybull, your wish, your dream, this Friday, is going to become your worst nightmare. Vance Tybull it's going to be you who is going to be "dumped on your head," and it is going to be you who feels........................

The POOOOUUUUUUNNNNCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
Tyler Parker
Post April 7th 2015, 10:01 pm by Tyler Parker
Between you and I, Anubis, I have no other problems with your client aside from his interference at Reckless Wiring and why it's such a problem to me is because that's not the win I wanted --- to have someone out there, getting involved in something that has nothing to do with them and trying to make it somehow easier for me to retain the World Heavyweight Championship but Anubis, with or without your client, I would have beaten Jacob Senn myself and I would have retained my title. You're not lying, I was down and it was in that moment that everyone that I could have lost the match but I would have kicked out of what he had for me. Barely but yet, I'd still would have and I don't know why that's so hard for you to believe, I don't know why you're giving all of the credit to your client for what happened at Reckless Wiring and I don't know why he can't tell me himself any of this. Instead, he has you telling me all of this for him, isn't he? I don't want you telling anything that he's telling you to say to me, I want for Tiberius Jones himself to talk to me, I want him to explain to me why he just had to interfere. Because aside from getting back at Jacob Senn for he did to him, I don't know why he would interfere then, I know he wouldn't he have liked that if it was me interfering in his match. I know he would have something to say, just like I've had something to say and if he doesn't want to talk to me, if he doesn't have it in him tell me himself, then I take anything I said back. I take the respect I had for him back. Because up until Reckless Wiring, I had the utmost respect for your client, he was one of those newcomers that I thought could soon be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship and have a match with. I know your client knows that he and I had this mutual respect for each other because it was something he said a few months ago about me and my place in this business that had me thinking that he was more than just some employee for EAW. I was thinking that your client actually knew what he was talking about, unlike some others, like his partner for this week in Lucian Black who I'll get to in a bit. I was thinking that I would like for him to succeed here, become something more than what everyone said he was going to be for the rest of his life and that's a nobody but your client went from a nobody to a somebody after he beat Kevin Devastation. Some will say that, that isn't much of anything but let's be honest, that meant something to your client and it propelled him to where he is today... as a legitimate contender to the World Heavyweight Championship... only to just be another statistic for me. It's flattering that your client has given me privilege to be the champion but I don't need his privilege because the one who had given me all of the privilege to be was Mr. DEDEDE and he's the only one I need that from. I know I've earned this, that I've worked for it just a little harder than everyone else and that I'm more than deserving to be holding it. I don't need for your client to give me his privilege as some kind of certification of me being the World Heavyweight Champion. My certification was my match with Mr. DEDEDE at King of Elite. I don't need anyone else's. I don't need your's, I don't need your client's and I damn sure don't need Lucian Black's. I don't need Zack Crash's, I don't need the president's and hell, I don't need God's but God knows like everyone else that this is as legit as it's going to get for Dynasty to be the strongest brand in EAW and as it's going to get for a true World Champion.

99% of those in EAW know why that is but there's that 1% of them like Lucian Black, like Alex Anderson, like anyone else who has something against me being a World Champion and them not being anything but that 1% are just envious of what I have, envious of my success and envious of what I've been able to accomplish and they ask themselves how I'm able to and how they aren't and it's because that small, small, SMALL percentage of those in EAW are never going to be anything more than what they are and that's why Lucian Black's opponents throw his loss to Y2Impact in his face because that's all he's going to be remembered for and if your client loses to Jacob Senn if you two ever have that match, they're going to throw his loss to him in his face because no one is going to remember Tiberius Jones for beating Kevin Devastation, no, they're going to remember him for losing to Jacob Senn. Or they're going to remember him for what I do to him this Friday on Dynasty if he tries me any more than what he has so far and if he continues not saying anything to me and having you tell me everything that he has to say. You're not my opponent, so I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to your client. Is that so hard to ask? Is that so demanding of me? Is it so wrong for me to want to talk to the one who ruined the legitimacy I have had as the World Heavyweight Champion because he interfered in the match and gave me the win? That's why I have such a problem with it. Because I'm going to have to hear that I should have lost to Jacob Senn, hear that I shouldn't be the World Heavyweight Champion and hear that I should be thanking your client for me retaining. I'm not thanking him for anything, I'm not going to shake his hand this Friday if that's how it's going to be. I've been through everything you could ever go through and a spit to my face PALES IN COMPARISON to the TOLL on my body from the matches I've been in like the High Voltage, like the Chamber, like the Hellfire No Way Out. Jacob Senn spitting in my face PALES IN COMPARISON to what Mr. DEDEDE did to me OVER A YEAR AGO... after I joined his team for Territorial Invasion, winning it and taking all of this back from Scott Diamond... for him to turn his back on me and try to make my life a living hell just because he's Mr. DEDEDE and just because Mr. DEDEDE does what Mr. DEDEDE wants. The filthy saliva that was on my face PALES IN COMPARISON to the BLOOD I'VE HAD TO WEAR ON MY FACE AND ALL OVER MY BODY. THE CRIMSON MASK IS WHAT IT'S CALLED AND THAT WAS THE MASK I'VE HAD TO WEAR FOR CLOSE TO EIGHT YEARS. THE SCARS, THE BROKEN BONES, THE NUMEROUS INJURIES I'VE SUSTAINED... just pales in comparison to that and that's why I'm willing to forgive and forget Jacob Senn spitting in my face and showing him the same respect that he had showed me thereafter I had SUBMITTED... him to. Do I respect Jacob Senn for some of the things he has done to others and myself? No. Do I respect him for being a challenge to me and almost jeopardizing my second reign as the World Heavyweight Champion? Yes. I respect for him what he was able to do at Reckless Wiring and I think he respects me a whole lot more than before. I don't have to worry about him spitting in my face again and if he even thinks to do it again, then I'd just do far worse than what you did to him and instead of spitting mist into his face as some cheap tactic, I'm just going to kick his ass. Anubis? I could just do the same to your client if you're going to try me. Why don't you, see what happens.

Lucian, as if you had to say that, as if you had to say anything about that because you don't have to say anything. It's obvious, stupidly obvious, that you feel like everyone has something against you and you even admitted it yourself. You said that's the way it's seemed to you ever since you lost to Y2Impact but Lucian, it's not because everyone just wakes up in the morning and says to themselves "I wonder what I should do to Lucian Black today." It's not like that, no one is thinking of you like that, no one should be wasting their time on thinking about you and what they'd do to you. I'm not wasting any of my time, I know what I'm going to do to you and I told you what I'm going to do to you for the past couple of days. It's not you being mistreated by those in EAW, it's you being yourself, your same bi-polar self who uses that as an excuse for your actions and blame others for your short-comings. Typical, so Goddamn typical of you and anyone else who's like you. You don't have to say any of that because I know, just looking at you, I know what you're thinking and it's obviously something everyone else knows too. You may not have said that they've ignored your hard work but anytime anyone brings up anything about those who have been working their asses off, busting their asses and trying to make ends meet just to get to where they want to be, you get offended if they don't mention you. You say "oh, well, I should have been mentioned I've worked harder than anyone else and have been one of the hardest workers for the past year and for my entire career." I guess if anyone is ignoring anyone's hard work, it's you, ignoring everyone else's. Because I could just name a few who have been working harder than you have and I don't need to name myself because I know, in my heart, that I am and that's all that matters than someone else's certification. You and I are the opposite. While I don't need or want anyone's certification, you need AND want someone's, just anyone's certification and you cry foul if you don't get it or if you don't get your way. A child is what you are and a child is what you're going to be because if that's how you are then and how you are now, then it's how you're always going to be and that's why I don't know why you're even still here. You should have quit long ago, you should have just given up, Lucian. Because now I'm going to have to make you. I'm going to have to make you quit. I'm going to have to make you give up. Say you're not going to, say how you're going to get back up and Superman punch me over and over again and then Spear me a few times to get the win. I'm telling you, Lucian, it's going to take more than some measly Superman punches and Spears to put me down and keep me down for the count. Lucian Black is going to seize the moment and own it! ...Like I haven't heard that from you a thousand times before and I know I'm going to hear it from you a thousand more times. You should be a motivational speaker! ...Then again, you're too sad and pathetic to motivate anyone else because you can't even motivate yourself to give me your best. If this is the best you got, then I'm going to rest peacefully these couple of weeks heading into Grand Rampage, knowing that just how easy it's going to be for me to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't know a damn thing about you? I seem to know more about you than even know yourself, you can't even make up your mind on who you are, you go through constant changes in your personality. Me? I'm the same. Though the same could be said that you don't know a damn thing about me either.

I'm not trying to marginalize you, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings and I'm not trying to look down at you just because I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. I may not like you whatsoever but I'm better than that, I'm better than to just marginalize you, I'm better than all of that but Lucian? If I hurt your feelings, you should cry to someone who cares, if there is anyone. Why don't you cry to your mom or dad, your grandmother or grandfather, your sister or brother... cry to someone who'd listen to you because I just don't care if I hurt your feelings. This is competitive, I'm going to say what's on my mind and tell you how it is. If that's too much for you, then like I said, quit and give up. Because this just isn't for you and it's clear it isn't because you still haven't been a World Champion and in all honesty, you're never going to be a World Champion if you're still pissing yourself and whining and complaining to everyone that you've been screwed out of everything in your stupid career. It's stupid of you to even talk to me like you have. You know what though? It's stupid of me. It's stupid of me to think that I could bring the best out of you. It's stupid of me to think that you'd give me more than your decent but half-assed efforts. Because this is your best and it's just sad to me that you're even the contending for my World Heavyweight Championship. I did what I had to do in the Chamber to make sure that you wouldn't disgrace it had you won it and as much as you like to whine about it, as much as you like to complain about what Xavier Williams and I did to you, as much as you like to tell everyone that I screwed you out of it? The truth of all of it is, is that wasn't anything of what I've prepared to do to you. That wasn't even a taste. As far as I'm concerned? There's no line I wouldn't cross to make sure that you don't walk out with the World Heavyweight Championship at Grand Rampage, like I did at Road to Redemption and guess what? You didn't! ...I didn't either but I won it the next month in a rematch for it because I proved myself to be ready for it, more than you, more than Xavier Williams and more than everyone else in that match. Say what you want about it, I earned it and you didn't. Know something else? As... as much as you want to say that I screwed you out of it, as much as you want to tell everyone that I'm disgracing it, the truth of it is that in just over a couple of months? I've been a better World Champion than you would have been and I've done more for this title than you could have in three, four or five months. I've done more for this title than some of the others who have held it before me that have held it for months and moths. I've done more for this title and this business than anyone else on Dynasty and there's no one else who should be the World Heavyweight Champion while I'm holding it. You and I are the opposite. Because I'm not looking for anyone to feed into my ego. I'm not pretending to be something I'm not. I'm just carrying this title for as long as possible. I'm doing more for it than you ever could. If you disagree with me, you should just look back at what I've done these past couple of months. I've been in the Main Event of Dynasty every week that I've had a match. I made the World Heavyweight Championship the most sought after World Championship in EAW today. You may think this is personal, that this is about me screwing you out of it or about me disgracing it but at the end of the day? This is about you losing another World title match and everything else.

Isn't that right? ...ISN'T THAT RIGHT, LUCIAN??? I mean, why else would you be wanting this more than you wanted the National Extreme Championship when you and I faced at Midsummer Massacre? I know you said that it's about this and that but you're not fooling me or anyone else. I see right through you. I see why that it is. I see why you'd be wanting this more than anything else and it's because you know that this is your last chance, your slimiest of chances that you have had but you just want that chance of walking out with the World Heavyweight Championship. You know that if you want to beat me for it, it's going to take more than a Superman punch and it's going to take a HELL of a lot more than a Spear. You know that if you want to beat me for it? YOU'D HAVE TO BEAT ME UNTIL I WAS UNCONSCIOUS, UNTIL I WAS BARELY BREATHING, UNTIL I HAD NOTHING LEFT IN ME. That's why this is, so you at least have a chance but even then, Lucian, you still don't have one. No matter what you try to do to me, no matter how hard-hitting you're going to be, there's nothing you can do to beat me. Lucian, you should know that THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME. YOU THINK I'M NOTHING WITHOUT THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOU DON'T NEED THIS? IF YOU DON'T NEED THIS, THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING? WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH FACING ME AT GRAND RAMPAGE? YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE ANYWAYS, SO WHY TRY, WHY BOTHER. I'M NOTHING WITHOUT THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP??? That's funny... that's SOOO funny that you'd say something like that because I'm the one who doesn't need this to prove my worth in this business but it's what I want and if you don't need this, if you don't want this? Then I'll gladly defend it against someone else. I'll gladly defend it against anyone but you. Because there's those in EAW, in the back, on Dynasty that need this and want this. Montell Smooth, GI Styles, Carlos Rosso to name a few. They need this, they want this and they'd just love to get their hands on me and a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. You're so ungrateful, you know that? You're taking this for granted and for what? You're just competing for it so it could be proof that you're actually something in this business? No, you know that you're nothing. You were nothing before you had this shot at me and you're going to be nothing after Grand Rampage. Then? Then I'm going to defend it against someone who'd be more grateful, who wouldn't take it for granted, who'd compete for it like it's all he has. You though? You're not even going to be competing at Pain for Pride and if you are? It's not going to be in a match of any signification because hey, you don't need it right? You don't need a significant match at Pain for Pride because you're already something and don't need it for some validation! No, that's BS and you know it. You're not going to beat me at Grand Rampage, I'm not going to let that happen. I'm not going to let you take this away from me when all you want it for is to feed your ego and make yourself feel like something. Me though? I want this... I WANT THIS, I WANT THIS MORE THAN YOU, I WANT THIS MORE THAN DEVAN DUBIAN AND I WANT THIS MORE THAN ALEX ANDERSON. I'm done with putting up with you and I'm done sitting back and watching you LIE THROUGH YOUR TEETH... pretending you care about this and this business when all you want is to be relevant. I'm elevating this even more and I'm not done yet, I'm just getting started. I'm going to keep building on it, I'm going to keep defending it against anyone and everyone, I'm going to be the best World Champion and you're not going to get in my way of that.

"If nobody was holding me back, I would've become the first Answers World Champion, hell, I would be World Heavyweight Champion right now. But they didn't think I was ready or so I heard. They don't think I am ready and they probably don't think I will ever be... but that's a load of crap." Is it, Lucian? Is it a "load of crap?" You know what's a "load of crap?" That you said that you never said that anyone was holding you back and then there you say that, THERE AND THEN YOU SAY THAT YOU WOULD'VE BEEN ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPION IF NOBODY WAS HOLDING YOU BACK, THAT YOU'D BE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IF NOBODY WAS HOLDING YOU BACK... contradicting yourself, aren't you? That's just what you are though. You're a living, breathing, walking contradiction in itself. Why would anyone be holding you back when there was nothing to hold you back from to begin with? No one has ever thought that you'd be a World Champion in this business and you think that you would have beaten Y2Impact? One of the greatest of all-time? Yeah, I don't think so. Because you weren't ready then and you aren't ready now. I SAID IT, LUCIAN. YOU'RE NOT READY, YOU NEVER WERE READY, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE READY, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION BECAUSE YOU JUST AREN'T AND IF YOU WERE? IF YOU WERE SO READY? YOU WOULD HAVE BEATEN Y2IMPACT FOR THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. YOU WOULD HAVE WON THE CHAMBER FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. YOU WOULD HAVE... but you hadn't. Know why? Because there's been others who have been more ready than you are, more ready than you ever will be and I'm more than ready to retain the World Heavyweight Championship at Grand Rampage. So that should tell you if I'm fully prepared or not for our match in two weeks. I've never been more prepared for anything in my life because I know what's to come and I know just what I have to do to retain this. You SHOULD be blaming yourself, you SHOULD be blaming yourself for all of your failures and short-comings instead of blaming Xavier Williams and I for them, if you were half of the man you say you are then you would admit that it's you who's to be blamed and not either of us. You SHOULD be blaming yourself for what's going to happen to you at Grand Rampage. I know Xavier Williams and I stopped you from winning the Chamber, I know that because I've said it before, I'm not going to say it again because you're just going to say how I screwed you out of this when you know that only you screwed yourself out of this and everything else. I've taken you on by myself before, I didn't need Xavier Williams there but both of us could agree on one thing: that you shouldn't be a World Champion. That's right. I don't think you should be and you're not going to be for as long as I am one. You don't care about any of this, so stop pretending like you do, stop pretending like you love this because you don't, just stop. You aren't going to do anything about it. I know you aren't, so you can yell at the top of your lungs that you are, it doesn't change the fact that you aren't. So go ahead and bring everything you got this week and at Grand Rampage. I'm not backing down from anything. I'll take everything you got, everything you can think to do to me AND I'M GOING TO WANT MORE AND WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE? WHEN YOU'VE GIVEN ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT? WHEN YOU'VE SUPERMAN PUNCHED ME AND SPEARED ME TO TRY AND BEAT ME? I'm going to give you everything I got. I'm going to give everything until there's nothing left to give. I'm going to walk out how I walked in --- as the World Heavyweight Champion. Lucian? Your heart IS going to beat it's final beat... because I'm going to rip it out of you... and walk out with it.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on April 7th 2015, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anderson.
Post April 7th 2015, 9:54 pm by Anderson.
Dictum Factum Chronicles IIII

Only the good die young.

Therefore, Alex Anderson can expect to live a very long life. But I may live as long of a life I possibly could, and in the end, it will all be irrelevant. What matters to me is my professional-wrestling life, and that life is very short. I hate to say it, but I think my younger days are behind me. I'm not claiming to be past my prime – not at all. I just know that there is very little I can do to take it to the next level, because I have already reached a level I am proud of. All this, and yet... I continue to lose matches. I'm not going to hide that fact like many other extremists would. I lost to Brian Daniels. I lost to Devan Dubian. What does this mean? I have to prepare myself even more for the Grand Rampage. Granted, there is a clear distinction between a 30-man battle royal match and a one-on-one match on a weekly Showdown, but I need to get it together. I'm not going to deny the fact that ever since I was brutally beaten down by the Holy Brigades... something has been different. I've been hesitant. I've been reluctant to actually use the killer instinct that I have – and I can't waste any more time. Lost time is never found again. I've been vigorously training, and I know I talk a lot of game, but I never have tried to sell you. As far as I'm concerned, I proved it in the ring day in and day out. But now it's time for me to start focusing on the task at hand, and I really need to stop with the bullshit. I can't make any more excuses for myself. I'm the ace of Extreme Answers Wrestling. I admit that I need to man up and get back to my winning ways again.

What better way to do this than beat the ones who I just recently beat once again?

The Holy Brigades– all three of you never seem to amaze me. When I'm watching you, it's like I'm watching reruns of Rugrats. I mean, I thought watching the House of Renegades was hilarious, Venom, but now seeing you with NICK ANGEL of all people is just pure comedy. I've noticed lately that Rottentomatoes doesn't rate comedy movies very highly, but if they took a look at Showdown, they'd surely rate it above 90% merely off the antics of you three. But all jokes and conversations about jokes aside, let's get this straight: this may be a tag match, but I don't need to rely on Brian Daniels or Devan Dubian. I have always been a one-man-army and will continue to be one. But that doesn't mean I can't co-operate with teammates every once in a while. I'll collaborate with them if it means that I can put my hands on Venom, Nick Angel, and Johnny Ventura. When we fought at Reckless Wiring, I knew that I was going to win. I had no doubt in my mind. This Saturday night, I will not lose once again. I know it. When I can feel a win, I usually win. I'm a man now – not the boy I was when I entered this business. When I entered EAW, all I had was a dollar and a dream. I now have millions behind me, and as I've stated before, my only satisfaction comes from beating people. I have no use for materialistic things. The world championship—the EAW world championships—are the most prized possessions in the history of our business, and all of us strive for it. That being said, this is my only chance. The Grand Rampage is my last chance, because I've already had my opportunities. This is the last one. I don't have the patience to continue to strive for opportunities, because I know I have never and will never be given the same opportunities as others. It's harder for a guy like me, and I embrace that fully.

Adversity is my fuel.

I will no longer be just another man on the Pain for Pride card. I won't be wasting my talents in the Cash in the Vault match. I will no longer be wasting my time in the 24/7 battle royal match. It's time for me main event. You can't knock my hustle, man... it's way too strong. My hustle has gotten me here, and it's going to take me to the promised land. The Holy Brigades, you three are funny characters – I admit that. I just think you bite off more than you can chew. If you didn't learn that at Reckless Wiring when I beat all of you by myself, then you will learn on Saturday night.

Can't Knock Tha' Hustle 
End.
Angel.
Post April 7th 2015, 8:10 pm by Angel.
As I see I’m going against three talented yet fearsome opponents, one would like to think I would be overwhelmed. After all, I’m going against a former world champion in Brian Daniels alongside with two elitists who are striving to create a legacy in Devan Dubian and Alex Anderson. How am I not overwhelmed for an elitist that for what it is worth, relatively came back to EAW? My reasoning is simple. As an individual, I view the match on the upcoming edition of Showdown as one of an opportunity to showcase that I belong in EAW as an individual. It’s almost the start of Grand Rampage and although people have praise me as a teammate, there are a lot of critics when it comes to my work in the singles competition. Granted, this is a three for three tag team match, but a lot of people would have to wonder if I could hold down the fort against the likes of Brian Daniels, Devan Dubian and Alex Anderson. I see no reason why whenever my name is called upon to represent the Holy Brigades individually that I can do whatever it is necessary to put myself in the position to succeed. I realize that considering we’re nearing towards Grand Rampage, this is a time where the limelight will only get bigger. As an individual, I’m asking myself….can I succeed individually whenever the situation gets a bit complex alongside the stakes being raised? A lot of critics have criticized me that one of the few reasons that I haven’t elevate myself is due to the fact that I’m not a “big game player” and this upcoming match at Showdown? I view it as a need to perform in a very monumental way. Fair or unfair, I have this reputation that my performances against “elite” caliber opponents are nothing short but underwhelming in the eyes of many. Individually speaking, what better way to brush off this reputation with Grand Rampage coming along by defeating three guys that are highly regarded for what they do in the ring? You could argue for me as an individual that I want this match to go in favor of me. You could argue for me as an individual that I NEED this match in order for me to start something special. Let’s face it, with Pain for Pride season arising….I’m not going to be in a hot streak in the most renowned season by going against third-rate opponents. In order for me to be highly successful and catch fire whenever people are watching EAW the most, as an individual it’s time for me to have a very decisive performance whenever the stakes are raised. And I can assure you, as an individual that I will not give you an underwhelming performance. As I handle the spotlight of being in my first main event recently, I exceeded expectations. That is merely a warm up for things to come in the upcoming edition of Showdown. 

Now, I speak a lot about my perspective as an individual. As for the perspective of what this upcoming match means for the Holy Brigades? I can speak for Ventura and Venom that as a match for the Holy Brigades, this is also an opportunity as a team. No, not the type of opportunity where we can establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with although it’s one of the opportunities that are granted with this match. The opportunity I view that the Holy Brigades have is the fact that despite we’re three talented, young aspiring elitists and the fact that the Holy Brigades had a very destructive rise to fame. I see this as an opportunity to showcase a restructured and rectified Holy Brigades if anything. A lot of people doubted that despite all the talents, in the long run that we would implode due to our egos. Those critics were almost right not too long ago as the Holy Brigades were on the verge of implosion. What prevented such? For one, we have a common goal of putting Johnny Ventura to where he rightfully belong and depose of whatever opportunity Alex Anderson possesses. The right to main event Pain for Pride with a world championship at stake. Having a common goal helps the team being a more cohesive unit, but I can argue that rectifying our wrestling styles to makes this team a highly successful is a good reason as to why I argue that I’m not overwhelmed about this upcoming match. I used to highly criticize Venom for his reckless behavior when it comes to his tactics. Considering I did fought him not too long ago, I realize his strengths and weaknesses and I wonder, if we could work our strengths and weaknesses to our very advantage, who is going to stop us? Same thing applies to Johnny Ventura. There’s no doubt that the three of us are very flawed man, but put us together with our rectify thoughts and efficient style is why we will be in the position to be very assertive in this upcoming match. This may be frowned upon considering we’re going against three highly talented individuals, but that’s what I see. Just three highly talented individuals that are going against a team that is motivated to perform whenever the stakes gets higher will be highly unselfish and will be more than ready to introduce this efficient style we proclaimed. After all, this is a three on three tag team match, am I right? With that said, I can speak for Ventura and Venom that we’re going to perform like a very efficient and cohesive unit while asserting ourselves that come Pain for Pride season? It will take a lot more than individual star power to overwhelm the Holy Brigades. 
LVCIAN
Post April 7th 2015, 4:51 pm by LVCIAN
I never said that everyone had something against me although it certainly feels and seems that way considering the way I have been treated since that night I lost to Y2Impact. I never said that everyone is ignoring my hard work either. The EAW universe, whether they like me or hate me, they recognize the hard work that I have been putting in since I came back and my entire career. They acknowledge the fact I am one of the hardest workers in the history of this business. They know I have earned this opportunity regardless of what transpired in the past and they know I will capitalize, they know I will SEIZE the moment and OWN IT. It's funny because you think you know everything about me, Scrappy, but truth be told you don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT ME. You may be the World Heavyweight Champion, but that doesn't give you the right to marginalize me. You think I am beneath you and to most people's eyes I truly am because you have something I don't, something that makes you the most powerful man in Dynasty and possibly all of EAW, but I am not beneath you. Because, Tyler, without that championship belt you are NOTHING. I don't need a championship belt to validate my greatness as a professional wrestler. But I do need it as proof to you, proof to them and  proof to myself, that I am the best thing going TODAY. My match with Xavier Williams was what it was because we both made it what it will be remembered for centuries as:  a CLASSIC. I'm not going to say I am the reason our match should have been at the top of the card because that simply isn't true. Both of us gave it our best, both of us made it a classic. And that is something you deep down inside know perfectly well no matter how much you try to deny it. I'm happy he's EAW Champion. For now, I am just a contender. You're absolutely right... FOR NOW. If nobody was holding me back, I would've become the first Answers World Champion, hell, I would be World Heavyweight Champion right now. But they didn't think I was ready or so I heard. They don't think I am ready and they probably don't think I will ever be... but that's a load of crap. I'M MORE READY THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! ANYONE WHO SAYS THE OPPOSITE IS CLEARLY LYING TO THEMSELVES. ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN ME IN THAT RING LATELY AND SAYS THE OPPOSITE IS EITHER STUPID OR BLIND. I'm fully prepared for the challenge that awaits me at Grand Rampage, the million dollar question is, are you?? Why would I blame myself when I have done everything humanly possible to realize my dream of being a world champion? Why would I blame myself, Tyler? You and Xavier Williams are the reason I'm not the champion right now and you know that's true. You both knew you couldn't take me on single-handily so you joined forces and you succeed at eliminating me from the chamber. I hate to burst your bubble, but not even ten TP's and ten Xavier's could stop me from rising at Grand Rampage. I'LL TAKE DOWN EVERY ONE WHO CONSIDERS THEMSELVES AUDACIOUS ENOUGH TO STOP ME FROM DETHRONING YOU, EVERY ONE. I've waited way too long for this, I gave my heart and soul for this and it's time everything I did, all the sacrifices I made to get to where I am today PAY OFF. How dare you say I don't care for this? How dare you say the only thing I care about is myself? I care about these people, I care about the World Heavyweight Championship,  I care about this company. I LOVE this place, do you think I would be here if I didn't, Tyler???? Don't you see the fire in my eyes????? I love and care for this more than anything in this world. THIS IS MY LIFE. I never pretended to like everyone, I never pretended to be friend's with anyone. I know that not everybody likes me and I can understand that, really, I completely get it. I never pretended to be anybody's friend, my care and my love for this sport and the people that support me  is legitimate. You want me to do something about it? YOU GOT IT! i AM DONE WAITING, I AM DONE JUST STANDING HERE LIKE AN IDIOT WATCHING THE WORLD PASS ME BY. I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!

I don't need them to think a  certain way about myself. They will think what they will think. Could be positive or it could be negative and if it's negative I will continue to work hard so that their perception of me becomes a positive one. And through hard work and dedication I will get what I want, not by having the EAW universe thinking what I supposedly want them to think, THROUGH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. I have been doing the same thing for the past six years, that is the absolute truth. I have been working my ass off for years and years and years. That's what I have been doing restlessly since I first stepped foot into this company. I consider myself a man of honor, but Tyler Parker I can't promise you I will continue to be a man of honor after what I will do to you come Grand Rampage. I'm sick and tired of you, sick and tired of your lies and everything you represent. After everything you did to me I have to say I regret shaking your hand at MSM more than I regret anything in my life. You say I am doing everything in my power so that they feed my ego.. that's another misconception. I don't even have an ego. You do. You think you're better than everybody. It's funny, you know? Because although you have beaten some of the best EAW has had to offer, you haven't beaten me WHEN IT MATTERS. When will it matter? At Grand Rampage. I know you will defend that championship belt like a tigress defends her cubs, but I will defend my honor just as recklessly and just as fiercely and the ultimate reward will not only be the sustainment of my honor, but the acquirement of the most prestigious and the most illustrious prize in the business. I've watched many other elitist from my era win world titles before I have. Alexander Da Vinci, Cy Henderson, Hurricane Hawk, Brian Daniels just to name a few. All have surpassed me in that sense. I'm feeling like I have fallen behind. I'm feeling like I should have been to the top of the mountain a LONG time ago. Maybe in the past I wasn't ready, but I know for a fact I am ready now. I've been waiting for this moment my entire life and I won't allow you to take it from me just like that, Parker.

Do you honestly think you deserve that championship belt more than I do? More than guys like Devan Dubian and Alex Anderson? We both know you're lying to yourself because you don't. You don't deserve to hold that championship, you never did. And ever since you usurped the throne you have done nothing but deprive that title belt of it's prestige. You've done everything you could to ensure it loses all it's relevancy and prominence, but in two weeks, Tyler, I will restore prestige to the World Heavyweight Championship and you will no longer have anything left, you will no longer have everything you dreamed of. Because I will have IT. I'm surprised you acknowledged the threat I pose to your championship. Yeah, I am an obstacle you overcame time and time again, but I am an obstacle you have never overcome when there has been this much at stake. I understand you will do anything willingly to retain, I understand you won't give a damn about what happens to me during the match, but Tyler SO WILL I!! I strongly suggest you bring your A game at Grand Rampage because getting rid of me for good won't a facile task. To accomplish it you will have to utterly ravage me. And to do that? You have to decipher my weaknesses first. You think you have it all figured it out but you don't. You see, I constantly evolve. I have evolved from who I was when you defeated me. I'm an entirely different entity. It's like you never faced me before.  You implied on several occasions that I am not passionate about what I do. If I'm not passionate then I honestly don't know what I am... I would've given up if I didn't have passion for this a long time ago. Like many elitist have. But I am still here and I will still be here until my heart plays it's final beat.
Post April 7th 2015, 4:10 pm by Guest
OOC: Really? I press preview and it just erases the whole thing? Really?

The Life and Times of Vance Tybull
Part Six – “High Stakes”

Phoenix, AZ
January 17th, 2010

[On a cold day in mid-January we see Vance Tybull and his friends Red, Bryce, Krizz and Gomer walking down the busy Phoenix streets. They each hold a hot dog in their hand as they look around the big city. They are each similarly dressed, all five wearing matching leather vests with “Black Label Society” etched across the back.]

Bryce: So… Vance. How do you think you’re going to win in the finals of this tournament? Your opponent looks like he’s twice as big as you!

Red: Yeah, Vance. You’ve faced a lot of skilled wrestlers and you’ve beaten them all, but this guy came from a higher division than you’ve been in! I’m pretty sure the only reason Tempe High courted him to come to their school was because they haven’t won anything wrestling related since the 70’s!

Krizz: I don't doubt Vance one bit!

Vance: Well I’ll tell you one thing. The first mistake I would make is thinking I can’t beat him. The second mistake I would make is thinking that him coming from a bigger school means jack shit in the context of a match. But I don’t make those kinds of stupid mistakes. You wanna know how I think I’m going to win? By taking his ass down and pinning his shoulders to the mat.

Gomer: Dang, Vance! You’re never short of confidence.

Vance: I wouldn’t be in the finals right now if I didn’t have confidence. Now let’s go. We don’t have much time.

[The rest of the gang nod at Vance as they take a right turn. As if by some weird serendipity or convenient plot device, they turn right in to the Phoenix Convention Center where the Division Championships are going down. After a lot of wandering and then a quick change to a singlet, Vance is ready for his final match. He makes his way to the center of all of the rings, the convention center is filled with fans and relatives of the wrestlers. Vance Tybull warms up in his corner while Coach Calhoun talks some of his infamous pep to his student.

Across the ring stands his opponent, a husky black kid in a blue singlet. His intensity illustrates his attitude, he believe he’s guaranteed to win this tournament because of his past credentials. After a minute, the ref comes over and motions for the two men to enter the ring. He explains the rules and asks for them to begin. Both men take their stances and circle each other, feeling one another out. Vance takes this moment to think to himself.]

“This guy is intense, he’s big, and the crowd here is huge. This is going to perhaps be my biggest test to date. I can’t be lazy."

[Vance suddenly lunges forward and goes for the double leg takedown, but his opponent has it scouted and he sprawls out, placing most of his weight on Vance’s head. Vance quickly squirms out from under his enemy, not giving him a chance to get offense started.]

“Fuck. This guy’s big but he’s quick enough to stuff my takedown. What the fuck am I going to do!? No… stop it. Stop thinking like that. You can do this.”

[Vance lunges at his opponent again, this time stepping behind him and getting the waist lock. He goes to lift the man off his feet, but his opponent is able to lower his center of gravity too quickly. The big kid breaks Vance’s grip and steps back around, taking Vance down. Vance manages to wriggle free again, this time with a little more struggle.]

“He almost got me there. This is hard as fuck. I need to find a way to get him off his feet. Maybe… maybe…”

[Vance lunges for the takedown again! No! He fakes out his opponent, and his opponent sprawls out on the ground while Vance is still standing! VANCE JUMPS ON HIS OPPONENT! SHOOTS THE HALF! NO WAY! THE PIN! THE REF CALLS FOR THE MATCH!]

“YES! I DID IT! HOLY CRAP I CAN’T BELIEVE THE FAKE OUT WORKED!”

[The referee raises Vance’s hand in the air as he drops to his knees in disbelief. Coach Calhoun almost knocks Vance over running to him for a hug. His friends rush the match and lift him up on their shoulders. His opponent shakes the cobwebs out of his head, still trying to make sense of what just happened.]

--

Dynasty 4/10/15 – Promo #2

Vance: I’ve got to say, Montell, I must apologize. I didn’t mean to go on for 3 hours about you. So let me keep this short, because I’m starting to think you’ve taken this Alpha Male thing a bit too seriously. I can’t sit here and believe your attention span is the same as the animals you’re King of, but if you insist…

Let me start off by saying that to me, there is a huge difference between kissing somebody’s ass and giving a legend his due respect. But if you really want to believe that I was kissing your ass? I suppose you have every right to having a wrong viewpoint. It’ll just be all the more a surprise to you when you feel my boot hit your face.

I also like how you said you weren’t threatened by what I had to say! Good! I don’t want you to be threatened! I don’t come on camera and talk shit to try and give myself a leg up on my competition. That’s not how I operate. When I come on this camera and speak to you Montell, it’s with every single intention of FIRING YOU UP. It’s with every single intention of making you feel like you’re at your best. I didn’t come here to face the Brian Adonises and the Maxwell Dachses and the Hunter Spearings, as good as they may be. I came here to face the ABSOLUTE BEST this world has to offer. So when you say that you’re the best EAW has ever seen? It fires me up. It fires me up because that’s EXACTLY who I want to face on Friday night! 

You respect my confidence? I respect yours. You respect my belief? I respect yours. You respect my faith? I respect yours. But here’s the difference between my confidence and your confidence. Your little brand of confidence is something psychologists like to call “Over-compensatory behavior.” It means that you talk loud and you brag in order to somehow make up for a lack of real substance. And every week your words get louder. Your brags become a little more obnoxious. Your ranting and raving becomes a little more assertive. It’s like you’re saying “Hey, everybody, look at me! I’m still the best, right!? I’m still good enough to win the Grand Rampage, right!?” But nobody can answer that question for you. You have to find that answer within yourself. But my confidence doesn’t make me feel as if I’m entitled to victory. My confidence simply says I can beat you. And I can. Your confidence says “I WILL beat you.” And while it’s nice to have such firm belief, it’s a fool’s notion. Especially when you apply it to something as grandiose as the Grand Rampage.

Part of me hopes you find what you’re looking for. Part of me hopes you really do win the Grand Rampage and reclaim your former glory. Because you’re going to look like the world’s biggest idiot if you don’t. Nobody will ever take another “guarantee” of yours seriously. Ever. But this Friday? This Friday isn’t going to be a time for you to make guarantees. Friday you will have to focus on survival. Because this Friday you face me, the future. And this future ain’t distant – because it isn’t going to be waiting around for you to reclaim your former glory. I’ve already done enough of that in my life with my own flesh and blood. This Friday, I will be looking to make the biggest statement I’ve made thus far. I’m going to show the world I have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with one of the best EAW has ever seen. This Friday I’m going to hoist you on my shoulders for the Sun City Sunset… and you will be…

DUUUUUUUUUMPED ON YOUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
Grace Izumi
Post April 7th 2015, 11:16 am by Grace Izumi
It appears that we have landed ourselves into a major Catch 22.

In GI’s desire to be the best, he has made it his mission to hurt people, in order to truly stamp his authority in this company. And because he was so concerned with dominating Mr. Smooth, he failed. With Montell’s neck about to break as a result of being devastated by GI’s Chimera-Lock, Montell like a thief in the night managed to steal the win, while also undoubtedly taking away a few strained vertebrae and sore shoulder with him, as he claimed his paper victory. Everyone who saw that match knows the score, though. Once again GI fought, and once again GI dominated.

And yet, GI lost, fair and square.

Honestly, this is probably my fault. I was getting ahead of myself. GI was becoming a monster in the true sense of the word, but that is always the thing with monsters. If they only knew where to draw the limit, no-one would be able to stop them. If Freddy or Jason were happy killing only most of the dumb over-sexed teenagers, and quit to avoid the more savvy ones, and ones who knew what they were doing, they would win in every movie. Yeah, their revenge might not be complete, but if they knew how to call their shots and waited patiently, they would have succeeded everything they came out to achieve.

And this is where GI failed. Destroying men like Montell Smooth is one thing, but at the same time, we are looking for results here. I can’t say that I am too heart-broken as to this loss, because heading into the Grand Rampage, no-one is going to remember this match between GI and Mr. Smooth. Yes, it will always be a mark against GI’s name, but if GI comes out and wins the Grand Rampage, it’s not like this match is going to mean anything. No, I have greater vision than that, and I don’t lack perspective. My only problem is that this creates a difficult issue. With GI’s new penchant for violence, does this new ethos jeopardise his chances to make a real impact in this company, other than being the guy whom no-one wants to face? We know this is true for Dynasty’s coward of a World Champion. Whether or not it is official, there is probably a list of Dynasty performers who may have a chance to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship, and GI’s name is nowhere near the top of that list. This is why we are relying to alternative avenues to get to our mutual goal of having GI wipe that smug smirk off the face of Mr. Parker, and taking his World Title, like he took GI’s National Extreme Championship before him.

But before we truly get into all of that, we must take the next step, which funnily enough requires us to take a step back, as GI once again will be made to face TLA. Now, I am not exactly sure what else I can say to him, but coming into this week, I am expecting everyone in the audience to experience some déjà vu. GI will arrive, GI was dominate, GI will leave, and GI will look damn near terrifying while he is doing it. No whore, nor African charlatan, nor mangy mongrel shall stop the might of GI Styles, and while I wish TLA the best, as he did stand last week as a worthwhile challenger, I suggest you start writing up your excuses for your inevitable loss early, TLA. I am sure that you will be needing them and soon.

And as a final note…Maxwell Dachs. Those who play with fire, shall surely get burned. In the words of the hood ‘You better check yourself, before you wreck yourself’. I make no promises, but…Well, needless to say GI is still human. He still gets angry from being slighted, like he was against you this last week. In fact, I’m a bit annoyed with it as well. So Dachs, I have taken GI off of his leash, and promised him free reign. Whether it’s Friday night on Dynasty, or down the street, or in your hotel room…Or just about anywhere really, I’d watch my back if I were you. Since he’s come to see me, GI has had an awfully hard time letting things go. I can’t imagine he’ll let you off without even a little scare.

*Mandatory Dr. Eddie Hawke glasses adjustment motion*

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 18 Zzhem3l
Post April 7th 2015, 11:11 am by MTM
~ The scene opens up with Matt Miles, clad in a grey t-shirt and jeans, sat in front of a table with several comic books laid out in front of him, spread across one end of the table to the other, all opened up on different pages. Miles hastily fingers through more pages of the comics, clearly looking for something. After a brief moment, he sits back and takes a deep breath before speaking to the camera. ~

Good guys, bad guys, heroes, villains, protagonists, antagonists... what are all of these, really? I mean, when you really delve in to the depths of what makes a man good and what makes a man bad, you start to see just how blurred the lines really are. When you look at television, comics, cinema or just about anything in the media, we're made to believe that there is always a hero... but is that really true? Throughout my life, I have never seen a man capable of putting others ahead of himself in every situation like our superheroes in the comic book world do. I believe that there are only bad men. Some bad men are capable of doing more good than others but everyone has chinks in their armor. No man is pure. Even Jesus Christ had his followers obey his every word. He claimed that he who has seen him has seen the Father. He told them all that he was God. Buddha did not claim to be God; Moses never said that he was Yahweh; Mohammed did not identify himself as Allah; and nowhere will you find Zoroaster claiming to be Ahura Mazda. Yet Jesus, the carpenter from Nazareth, he did. He publicly announced that he was the Son of God. Jesus did good but ultimately he was a bad man. He had men and women listening to his every word, obeying his every command, almost like slaves. Look at the so-called "villains" of our world. Many of them have once, if not always, made a declaration that they were God himself. They tried to do what Jesus did but failed. I don't claim to be God, nor do I claim to be his son. All I know is that I'm the man with the Midas Touch and if you don't believe me, you certainly will come Grand Rampage. You see, Cruz, you may think that the hunger in you is unique somehow but Aren and I, we've both been a lot hungrier for a lot longer. Those tag titles have been all that's on our mind for these last few weeks and we're not going to let them slip out of our reach just as we're closing in on them. When we beat you (and we will) we're going to make sure that those tag team championships come back home to RAGNAROK. 

~ Miles takes another deep breath and chuckles to himself. He picks up a bottle of water, takes a swig from the bottle and places it back down on the floor next to him as he begins to speak once more. ~

But there's no need to fret, Carlos. We're not your enemies. You're just standing in our way. You either move, or we move through you. It couldn't be more simple. Whether it be myself and Aren or Brody and Lannister, we're not going to allow anyone, least of all you two, stop us from taking what's rightfully ours. What have you and Steele even done to warrant a shot at the tag titles? Nothing.  So far the two of you don't even have two victories to share between yourselves.  Us, on the other hand? We beat The People's Posse so badly that we forced Donny to turn on his own partner after that match. If that isn't a statement then I don't know what is. RAGNAROK has given us a new purpose and we intend to put our newfound strength to good use. First, the tag team championships, then House Vendetta and anyone else who tries to push us around. This time, the bond of RAGNAROK is stronger than ever. No one is stopping us, not even your partner, "Mr. I-can't-stay-for-longer-than-two-months-before-I-get-mad-with-the-powers-that-be-and-leave"... or would he prefer "Poor man's Tyler Parker"? Oh, I've got it! "Tri-Polar" Jacob Steele! Did I get that right Jacob? OR HOW ABOUT THE GUY WHO CAME THIRD PLACE IN THE LEGENDARY SEKAIICHI IMPERSONATION CONTEST! Uh.. Sephiroth was your name, right? You used to have this absolute hatred for everyone you crossed paths and now you're "Light Incarnate" all of a sudden? Are you and Lucian Black having some sort of competition?! If you can't even make your mind up as to what kind of person you are, what kind of person you want to be, how do you expect to walk in to this match and beat two Elitists who do? We're The New Monarchy. We are RAGNAROK. We stand together and do what's right, even if it's not what people consider to be what's good.

~ Miles picks up a comic book from the table and shows it to the camera as he continues speaking. ~

These superheroes have been fortunate enough to do what's both good and what's right all at the same time but that's not realistic. Nine times out of ten, you have to choose. I'll choose right over good every. Single. Time.

Why? Here's why: In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to do something and that something is going to be big. You can trust me when I say that. What about you? What are you going to do, Steele? Are you going to continue to do nothing as you always do? Are you going to continue to fail or are you actually going to fight for you morals for once instead of giving up as soon as the competition gets too tough? If you can't answer that honestly, you don't even deserve to be here, you don't deserve to be in an EAW ring, you don't deserve an EAW contract and most importantly, you don't deserve to step in to the ring with me. I've left everything on the line for this company to make my mark and I'm not going to let some pathetic excuse of an Elitist like you try and destroy that. Myself, Aren, Brody, Lannister... all of us have worked too hard to get to where we are. 

~ Miles stands up now and faces the camera directly now. His demeanour is now much more serious and it becomes clear that the jokes are over as he speaks one last time. ~

We won't let that mean nothing. 

We refuse.

Allow me to make this nice and short for the two of you to understand. You aren't winning come this Saturday on Showdown and you certainly won't be winning the tag team championships any time soon. At the Grand Rampage, RAGNAROK will be tag team champions once more and I'm proud to say that I'm going to be one of the members with privilege to say that I brought them back home. Jacob Steele and Carlos Cruz, you can't and you won't stop us from reaching that goal. DEDEDE and Ryan Savage, you sure as hell won't be able to either once we've got the ball rolling. RAGNAROK has shown to me that the world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men at the door. Bad men like Norman Hellion, Scott Diamond, Vic, Vino and Ares Vendetta. They all want a war... and that's exactly what we're going to give them. But first, we must regain the tag team championships for RAGNAROK. 

We will.

~ The scene fades to black as Miles leaves comic books behind and exits the room. ~

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next