Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 NHAhBIN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Ahren Fournier
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post January 10th 2018, 8:47 pm by Ahren Fournier
Your weakness is my strength, and always has been. Let's be honest with each other though, the test of my will and determination against yours is nothing in comparison. Look I get it I haven't been really tested in the way of massive success. I haven't had to try and stay on top, maintaining that success. But even with the trials and tribulations that I have endured I have stayed committed to staying the course. Was it all money related, and the losses didn't really weigh on my mind? Perhaps. But you have to understand underneath it all i am a very competitive individual. Hence how we got here, to this situation. I finally had enough of people thinking that I'm this guy that wasn't really able to cut it. So I cut ties with that guy and I'm starting to pave my way, find my niche in this company where I can be that guy that I know I really am. Reason being that I just want to take everyones dreams away from them, because isn't that the most satisfying feeling of all? Seeing someone working so hard towards a goal that they dreamed of, and worked so hard for, just to waltz in and take it away just at the snap of a finger. I've done it before even with the watered down version of Ahren Fournier, and I can't wait to do it again. This time on a much larger scale, on a World Title type scale. Don't worry though Jamie, I understand the feeling lack of motivation, I get it because no one has ever done what you've done. There is no one on this business that can give you advice to help with the motivation because no one has done what you've done in this business. You go down the list and you won't find one person that has held that title longer than you. I don't know what the next closest is exactly but that guy can only tell you about how to stay motivated for around 7 of those months or whatever it was. Ok but what about the next 4? He doesn't know, he didn't do it. So not that it matters but I do give you all the credit in the world for being the guy around here, or the ace. There isn't even a but, it just is what it is. Here's where I should put the but, and say that you haven't faced me before, and that I could beat the shit out of you in a matter of seconds. But I'm not going to, I'm not like the other guys. Do I think that I can beat you? Well of course I do, other wise what would even be the point of showing up this weekend? But there is no point to discredit any of your achievement, because if or when I do win, I don't want it to seem like it's any lesser of a win than it is. Where would the bragging rights be? I shat on my opponent the entire week so of course you should've beat them. That's what motivates me, Jamie, the feeling of wanting to be better. To show everyone that I am what I say I am, and that is a legit threat. I'm not the fairy flying through this place without a care in the world, I'm taking this seriously. I have all the motivation in the world. I'm going up against the golden boy of EAW, the World Champion, in my first main event on Voltage. If this isn't a time to prove myself, to show that I belong, then I don't know when is.

Now it seems like you are trying to make sure people know that you're the ace of EAW, as if your actions don't speak loud enough.  I feel as though enough people already believe you're the guy around here, hell I do. It's not that we don't believe in you, you've proven yourself to be that guy. Not sure why you feel the need to try to convince everyone through your words, I don't think it's necessary. But you must have this inferiority complex, where you'll never think that you're good enough. I'm not a psychologist but it would appear that that has something to do with your childhood. Nothing is ever good enough, you never think you're good enough for people so you always have to let everyone know what's going on. Maybe you weren't given enough attention as a kid? I don't know. You'd think that with everything that you've gone through that you'd understand that it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks yeah? I mean that's what people on top say at least. You get to a point where the only person who's opinion that matters is yourself. For me, I feel like I need to prove myself to people just for the simple fact that I can't get opportunities off of reputation, I need to prove myself to the higher ups. But you? You don't need to do that really. You have what everyone is chasing after, you have the glory, and all that. But hey whatever keeps you motivated right? If you want to create these haters in your mind, then all the power to you. On the other hand it could be that it isn't the people that don't believe in you, but it you not believing in yourself. Maybe you don't really think of yourself as the ace, and you're trying to convince yourself every day, because.. Well back to the psychological thought it, whatever you do isn't good enough for yourself.. Your own self doubt could be the very end of you, being the very worst enemy that you've ever had. It's an unfortunate truth but some success stories have a bad ending. It happens when the people at the top, after scratching, and clawing get to the top, and just can't handle it, and wind up imploding. Now that wouldn't make sense in the case of Jamie O'Hara just for the simple fact that you have held the title for so long. That would be true if it wasn't for the record that you hold. Every single day is another day added to the record, and another day where the weight grows heavier. Nah, you're just bored of the thing, let's be honest haha.

My motivation doesn't end there either. You see me Ahren Fournier, this guy that paraded in a tutu and angel wings for the better part of my EAW career; it's what people have grown accustom to. I'm trying to shed that perception of who I am. I'm trying to make sure that people can actually look at me and say, yeah that's a future world champion. There has been rumblings of it in the past, but shit changes. Even with an odd gimmick that I didn't take seriously people were saying it, but that dwindled off and died. Now I amplify the strong suits of my style, my abilities, and actually focus on the fighting aspect of wrestling People don't know what I'm capable, and can only go off of word of mouth. They don't know wha I'm capable of, and honestly that may play into my advantage. I'm using a different style; before I was fighting a showoff style. This Ahren keeps on you, doesn't let you breath. Kicks you in all pressure points until you can't feel your limbs. I know how the human body functions, and I know how to break it down, and either choke you out, tap you out, or snap your arm. So really there is no comparison. There is no comparison to the old Ahren, and there is no comparison to anyone else in this company. So bring up past Ahren events. it's kind of useless, and archaic information that really doesn't matter anymore. I understand that's not believable, and I understand that I have to prove it with action, and I plan on doing so. I've already won half the battle Jamie, not with you mind you, but with myself. You see there's been so many guys that have that potential to be the world champion that just bang on the glass ceiling without breaking it. Guys like Nas and TLA, that have or had been here for so long and just never got to that point of being the world champion. I can tell you right now what the problem was with them. They never adapted. They never changed the ways that they did things. If every single time you got so far, to the edge of the pinnacle of this company; you'd think you have the winning formula right? Understandable. But when you get to the edge of glory and fail again, and again, and again you'd think that maybe there's something off, maybe you should change. Maybe there's something missing. Perhaps there's something more that you can do to get past this barricade that's keeping you from getting where I want to go. A way that you can not only break down the wall, but shatter it. That's what I did. I'm not like everyone else where I just keep doing the same old thing, expecting a change. I took a leap of faith and now I'm going to break out in a big way. It's been said time and time again but do you know the definition of insanity? I'm sure you do, everyone does. It is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a change. And yet there's still people that don't head that warning, and follow the footsteps of many before them, and continue through the rut. That's them, that's why they will never get to the top. As for me, I saw where I was in this company, so I decided to change shit up. I didn't want to be viewed the way I was, so I let the real me come through, with the hope that I can legitimize myself, and in the process legitimize this business. But more on that later. The slate is wiped clean with me Jamie, I'm a blank canvas about to show you the artistic ability I have in a sense. A fighting masterpiece for the world to see, a beautifully chaotic piece of artwork in motion.

You want to talk about all my past failures, right? Well let's talk about yours. Did you win the World Title on your first try? Did you win the keep that New Breed title forever? Have you won every single title match that you've been in? Hell, have you won every match that you've ever competed in? That last one I know for sure is something that you haven't done, because no one in this business has ever gone undefeated forever. We all have past failures, but they're just that ,in the past. To bring up what happened on Dynasty is quite pointless, seeing as though I was pretty much not even myself. I wasn't wrestling my style, I wasn't being myself. We can talk about it til our faces turn blue but in the end what's the point. Failures pave the path for our future success right? Those past failures moved me into wanting to actually be my legitimate self. But other than that what are they good for? You want me to dwell on them? Say why I failed? No I don't dwell on the past because it doesn't matter. You want to talk about that time you lost to Lannister all those times? No? Because if doesn't matter? Cool, that's what I thought. Why's that? Because it doesn't matter? Right. It doesn't matter if it was 5 years ago, or last week, the past is the past. I'm now on a different brand, with different people, who knows what the future holds. Last week did you think you'd be wrestling me in the main event on Voltage? I don't think you did. The wrestling business is unpredictable, and to predict what's happening next at every turn would make you go insane. 

I appreciate you giving me the props Jamie. But you saying that I was one of the best new guys to step in here, it's unneeded. I understand that the point of you saying that is where I've fallen to, and that I used to be thought of something. Wasn't really supposed to be a compliment, but I'm still going to take it in that way. Not that I was trying to be the next IT guy, I was just trying to open peoples eyes, and make money. Whether a backhanded compliment or not, I don't need the praise because I know it's for nothing. I might as well change my name, wipe my accomplishments away, and leave every good thing that I ever did behind, because it's worthless. What I've done in the past is nothing, and I don't need credit for the victories that I've gotten. If you want to bring up all the losses that's fine, I'll take it. If you want to state I have lost every match that's fine too, but the only match that matters now is this one, maybe not to you, but to me. A very motivated Ahren Fournier vs. a very unmotivated Jamie O'Hara doesn't seem to be in your favor. But I would be daft to ever count out the champion. You're the only guy in this locker room that I could find the will to respect; the others are just pansies looking at straws to grasp while they all rest on the past. Long story short, fuck my past Jamie. Go on and talk about who I once was, noting that you yourself never actually bothered to find out who I actually was. Understandable, but we all start somewhere in this shit storm known as professional wrestling. I mean we have to appease the obese audience wiping boogers on there shirt, and make sure they stand big up in awe at our performance. Well maybe not stand, you know the cliental isn't exactly in shape. But they wheel those chairs to the edge of there aisle, knowing that they're in for something special. Like pyro or something. As the crowd looks back at you with drool rolling down there mouth in awe; you know at that moment, you made it. Right?! That's the dream!! But no Jamie it's not because of awe, it's just that they're not smart enough to know how to swallow. Do you understand how little any of this matters? You're a big fish in a small pond when it comes down to it. You're king of a castle that no one pays attention to. The outside world, out of this bubble known as wrestling, looks down upon all of who inhabit it. No one sees this as legitimate, and that's what I'm trying to do. I want to appease to more than just that guy with a mustard stain on his shirt because he doesn't understand how eating a hot dog works. Global appeal is what I aim for, to thrust this business into the limelight so it's not looked at as bottom barrel entertainment. Instead make it as popular and reputable as MMA. By helping myself I'm helping all of you, understand that. By making myself reputable, I'm making everyone here reputable just by association. 

Do you ever think of what's going to happen after Jamie O'Hara loses? How could you not; it has to be in the back of your mind. Do you fear what's next after Jamie O'Hara loses? I'm sure you do have it, maybe not at the forefront of your mind but it's there. Creeping in your subconscious, haunting your very being. It's that fear that everyone has, the fear of the unknown. You don't know what's in store for you after you are relinquished of that coveted title. That fear of being irrelevant, forgotten. Maybe I'm being a bit overdramatic here, but after being in the limelight for so long it's just what you become accustom to. When it all goes away, so does your sanity. I mean you've already done it all. Being known as the greatest world champion of all time is no easy task. And with that comes possibly a backlash after its over. Everyone will expect perfection even in defeat. Do you try to reclaim what was once yours or do you just say fuck it? I don't know man, this might be the end of Jamie O'Hara. As soon as you lose that title, you're gone. Let's be honest with each other, there won't be any motivation to get it back because you already accomplished as much as you can in this business. The only thing left is being in the hall of fame, and that you might be able to cross off your bucket list next year. So the way I see it, whoever ends your historic reign as World Champion, actually might end your historic career altogether, and makes you a relic. Wouldn't that be a nice plague on my mantel Jamie? The one who killed off Jamie O'Hara. I don't need you to see it, I don't need you to believe it, after all everything I'm saying is just words. The only thing one can believe is actions, and I have to come through with actions to show the world who I truly am. Have no fear, because you'll never truly be obsolete. You'll always have this place to come back to, whether you'll want to or not. You just won't ever be able to find that spark that you felt in the wrestling business, because this is all you've ever known. But since that spark has faded after years of success, it might be hard to find anything that gets you that excited in life. You'll always be remembered, but with every fleeting year that goes by, the excitement for Jamie O'Hara will dwindle. It'll never die, but it won't be the same. This business will move on without you, it'll find the next Jamie O'Hara and all will be right within the world. As pivotal as you've been in EAW you are replaceable, and hey you just may be talking to your replacement as we speak. Or not, I'm nobodies replacement, I'm my own being. I'm not the next Jamie O'Hara, I'm the first and only Ahren Fournier; and I can take solace in that fact. 

If you want to live off what you've done that's fine, you don't have to prove it to me. If you want to think of me by my reputation that's fine too, but it'll hurt you. You want to negate my fighting expertise, my black belt isn't good enough. I'll tell you this though, my black belt isn't just a prop to inflate my ego, it's something I earned. If it was just because I kicked a bag a few times I could see what you're saying but that's just not it. I've earned it by putting in the work. I've made numerous people's lives hell. The path to my black belt was paved in broken bodies, and you can't take that away from me. You can keep looking back at my past like it matters, I'll keep looking at the future, and present. The present where Jamie O'Hara is struggling to find the point anymore, and the future where Jamie O'Hara doesn't exist anymore; all because of the new Ahren Fournier. 
Arselx
Post January 10th 2018, 3:04 pm by Arselx
Dynasty in Chaos: Part 1/ Episode 2

I'm glad you found the time to response, not like last week. Actually, I'm not glad, I'm surprised. I really want to know what arguments you will actually use this time. "Arguments". Lies is better to use. I'm actually getting used to your lies. All this double personality thing is getting people confused, but not me. I can see what you are trying to do there. Hiding your looses behind another personality. What a smart idea! You sound like a genius, goddamit. But sadly you are not. You are just a deceiver. A liar. An idiot. You are a shame for Manchester. These people should be ashamed from you.

You claim I haven't beaten the new you one on one. What a justification. Well, I will show you that you are worthless. You shouldn't even joined the main roster. If NEO didn't melt down, you would be stuck in there forever. You are just a lucky freak. You claim that the double personality is your life, but that's just a lie. Accept that for fuck's sake! You may have been beaten up and bullied when you were a kid, I feel bad for that. But your career as a wrestler will be no different. As soon as you fight against me consider yourself finished. How the fuck do you consider yourself as a brother. That's stupid. Now that I think, that's all we expect from you. Stupid things over and over. You can change clothes, change appearance, but you are still the same looser I've beaten. I tried your fury the first time we met one on one. You were using those little brass knuckless. Now you have a sceptre, where is the difference for a guy like me? You will not be able to use them because I will destroy you. Period. I will not unleash my anger and fury on you. YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT! You can tell lies to yourself but not to me. Be a vampire, a werewolf a ghost or whatever you want yourself to be. You still stand no chance against me. I'm not talking bullshit just like you, I state facts. And those stats will bury you just like you deserved to be buried with NEO. 

After I prove you wrong and crush you this week, do not dare to come to my face and talk trash again. I'm not wasting my time on you. Why would I waste my time on a liar?! I want to take over Dynasty or even the whole main roster. I don't care, I will take over anyone who dares to come face to face with me. If he is different than you. Which means worthy. A thing you will never be able to accomplish in your life. 
Charlie Marr
Post January 10th 2018, 1:52 pm by Charlie Marr
Showdown Promo 1

The camera cuts to backstage where a backstage interviewer is walking about with a cameraman. They are walking down the corridor when they come to an abrupt halt. The interviewer notices the name on the dressing room says Charlie Marr on it. They walk into the dressing room where Charlie Marr is sat, still in his ring attire, looking very angry and disappointed after his loss earlier in the night. Charlie Marr looks up and notices the interviewer before beginning to shout at him.

Is this serious? Are you seriously coming in here to try and interview me after what has just happened? I cannot believe that you have the audacity to come and try and film me in my disappointment! I have just lost to a complete and utter fluke. Get out of my dressing room right now, you better leave your god damn camera here though.

The camerman puts down the camera on a table in the dressing room and the interviewer and the cameraman quickly escape Charlie Marr's dressing room. Charlie Marr gets down to the level that the camera is at and begins to talk to it.

Listen up and listen up real good. I may have lost the elimination match but there is always a silver lining. How about I explain to you all how this defeat can be a positive outcome for Charlie Marr? Defeats can make a man stronger. The hardships that we can encounter as human beings can help us succeed in the future. When we are put through these hardships and we don't not surrender, that is strength. Charlie Marr does not surrender. After a defeat, a man has two options. Either you let it get to you or you suck it up and use that defeat to make you better. I will definitely be taking the latter option. Every single day of my life, I am bettering myself one way or another. I use every moment when I am not the best, to further my claims as the best. If I lose, I am sure as hell not going to make the mistake that cost me again. You should never ponder on losses and that is something that I will never do. Looking back isn't going to help me one bit, moving forward is the only direction that I should be going in. I am constantly improving. Day by day, week by week, month by month. I am in that ring and in the gym every single day of my life. I know for a fact that I am already the best but the best still needs to be improving to remain the best. I am at the top of the totem pole in Elite Answers Wrestling and I need to make sure that I remain there. Even the best of the best have bad days. Tonight was not a successful night for me. I am not here to make excuses. I will admit straight to this camera that I was lackluster. I performed nowhere near the standard that I expect of myself. I have proved on countless occasions that I am far better than what I showed in this elimination match. Every single person in the world knows how good I really am. I had an off day but I will make a promise that it will never happen again. The dog days are behind me, they are over.

There is but one rule: Hunt or be Hunted. Time and time again, you have witnessed that Charlie Marr is in fact the hunter. I am the predator and my competition is my prey. In this particular industry, you need to make a statement. Over my time at NEO, I have made bold statements. I have shown every single one of you that I am here for glory and success. I am not here to sit on my hands and wait for my opportunity, I am here to take what is rightfully mine. Too many people in this business simply accept mediocrity. They accept the fact that they are made to wait around for a chance. They witness the same people get opportunities time and time again while they are sat on the sidelines just begging to be given a chance. I am not one of those people. I am not willing to wait around for my chance to come. I am not going to sit here for weeks, months, maybe even years for one little smidgen of a shot. You either sit and wait, or you do something about it. As you have already witnessed, I am doing the latter. You see, Charlie Marr is not a patient man. Impatience is the mark of independence. I don't care what the common protocol is, I don't care how it's normally been done. I don't care about the so called rules of Elite Answers Wrestling. Of all the things I hold in high regard, rules are not one of them. Albert Einstein put it ever so profoundly, “A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is not what it is built for.” I could easily just sit around, face meaningless opponent after meaningless opponent and pick up my checks. The difference between Charlie Marr and the majority of that locker room is that I want more. I want to face the best. That is why I am over the moon that I have been given a place on the Showdown roster. I am going to belong the elite. This is exactly what I wanted. I didn’t want to be wrestling piss poor excuses for elitists on NEO. I wanted to face the Heart Break Gal’s of the world, the Diamond Cages’s of the world. I wanted to face the best.

Welcome to Showdown, Charlie Marr. What a welcome it is going to be, my first match already announced. For those we haven’t heard, I will be facing up against Prince of Phenomenal. It hasn’t been long since my loss but I have already been able to get in a bit of research. I have looked into the history of Prince of Phenomenal. The first thing that immediately jumps out at me, for good reason, is the fact that Prince of Phenomenal is a part of the EAW hall of fame. Wow, I’ll be the first to say that it’s impressive. I hold my hands up and admit that Prince of Phenomenal must have been pretty great in the past. However, the key part of that statement is the past. He was of been of real importance previously but that was a long time ago. When was the last time he achieved anything of note? I haven’t been able to find out any information about him recently. He has just been milling around not really doing anything of note. Meanwhile, I have been working my arse off and making a name for myself.I have all the momentum in the world. We all know how much momentum and confidence can count for in the world of professional wrestling. Prince of Phenomenal, on the other hand, has achieved nothing lately. He has no momentum or confidence and I am going to damage his confidence even further.

The camera fades to black.
Revy
Post January 10th 2018, 12:33 pm by Revy
Drop It Likes It's Hot

How many times are we going to have this dance, Azumi? Where you win, get a title shot, only to fail so miserably at the end? I mean, as entertaining as that can be, it really isn’t for a one trick pony whose main credibility of 2017 is disappointing her so called “fans” by just being “so close.” I mean, you kind of already started 2018 with  loss, when Axis was going to be the biggest thing for you and Sher, and as the so called “Ace” of the group, you already admitted that you were not the leader, and Sher dies, then you die. Bruh, Bruh. You let one white bitch with a bat end your little group. You ever heard the expression, “fight fire with fire.” Well, you go find another white bitch to take on the white bitch. But here you are, back to giving up and “focusing on yourself” and where has that gotten you the past 2 years? Oh, right, fighting me for a Specialist Title Shot. You know who I am, right?

I’m Revy, possibly the one person in EAW with the lowest ambitions, don’t care too much about the titles. Doesn’t give a shit about wins and losses, and could literally care less whether or not 2017, 2018, 2019, 2069, whatever, is my year. I’m just here to fight. And you’re wrong, Azumi. Losing is always an option. Always has been, always will be. After all, this isn’t a life and death situation, like, say, you know, a battlefield where bullets are flying, grenades are going off, people screaming their god’s name in vein and begging for mercy and forgiveness. I mean, it was either win, or die, which I guess is kind of taking a “L.” But that’s wrong too, because in war, even winning the fight can be an loss based on the things you’ve done in order to win. In a sense, with every win, you lose a bit of yourself in the moment, I’m getting off track. But the point being, quit being a whiny bitch. This isn’t life or death. Chances are, you will lose like you always do, lie to yourself, and pick yourself back up, and try again, so please, kill the over-dramatic cheese and mellow out the melodramatics. This isn’t an anime where the hero gives some speech only to get a sudden power-up. This is real, and this is the situation.

You, me, fight. Mortal Kombat! I’ll do a spilt and nut punch you, and you go down. Ok, it might not totally go down that way, or it could, I mean, whomever is paying attention, if they want it enough, it can happen. Sorry, off track again, but while I have no intentions to losing to Megan Raine, at the same time, I have no intention to losing to you too Azumi. Hell, whoever has any intention of actually losing going into any fight. I mean, that’s some fucked up shit, but at the same time, a loss isn’t the worse thing ever. Hell, I’ve built a reputation in EAW as being one the most lovable losers of EAW, constantly putting myself in situations beyond my skillset and reach, and going down, crashing and burning likes it’s Fuckin’ Nascar. And you know? I’m alright with that. I’ll drink it off, and go to the next round. But Azumi, maybe, just maybe, you are embarrassed that you and I aren’t really that different, where people actually enjoy seeing us lose. Maybe you don’t like the fact that people are laughing at you instead of with you, because “hahahahaha a drunk girl cost Azumi a shot at the Specialist title.” Well, I hope you’ve grown a layer of  skin or two, because “Hahahahaha, a drunk girl cost Azumi a shot at the Specialist title” version 2.0 is about to happen. That’s right. Expect me there on Thursday, drunk and ready to fight. Earrings off, fists up.

Just admit it, Azumi. You suck. I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point, Haruna leaves your sorry ass and goes to the next bitch that closely resembles what you use to be. *stares directly at the camera* Well, whatever happens. Whether it will be Azumi vs Megan Raine for the Specialist title….. how many times have you fought for this title? Ah, doesn’t matter, it all ends the same way. Or it could be Revy  vs Megan Raine. Personally, I’d rather see Daisy Thrash vs Megan Raine, I mean, their feed is spicy. Like hot sauce on flapjacks, which by the way, incredible to eat when you are drunk. *does an Azumi impression* SRIR-AAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAA!!

Whatever, I’ll see you then. I don’t care. Going to Ihop now. Do they have ihop in the UK? Shit. Probably not. Ugh, where am I going to get myself some flap jacks and hot sauce at this time?  
Post January 10th 2018, 11:51 am by Guest
Dynasty I

Nico Borġ: Surprised? King Of Elite marked a time of great upheaval. Heaven and Earth shook. A new prince assumed the throne. New champions ascended into the circle of the Elites. And with the coming of the “shake-up”, the entire landscape of EAW has shifted to leave us with a vista of the future almost completely unrecognizable to our eyes. Yet, even though the dust of this chaos and uncertainty has not had the chance to settle, amidst the swirling clouds are still seen a few familiar landmarks to guide ourselves by. However scarce, the pillars remain. Unshaken. Unmoved. Standing as tall as ever, and still performing the old work of holding up the firmament. Still relied upon to bless this earth with form and structure, and to hold back the entire order of things from collapsing in on itself. Yes, much changed at King of Elite but be not surprised, dearest brothers and sisters… I remain...INVICTUS! Unvanquished. Unconquered. And still your Answers World Champion. It may not be what some predicted. And I am no fool, I know it is not what most of the souls listening would have ever prayed for. But nonetheless, you have been blessed. In my place right now could have been the Heart Break Boy. Now after all things are said and done, I think we can finally all come together to appreciate just how much of a sin that would have been. At King of Elite, a lie that had gone on for so long as to be taken for granted was finally brought to the light where everybody could see plain as day. There it died. Its carcass shrivelling up, blackened, before finally exploding so spectacularly that the world stood still as it bore witness. Once thought of as among the Greatest Of All Time, God’s Chosen Son, and an esteemed friend and mentor to the beloved Pizza Boy, The Heart Break Boy is now exposed for what he really is… A weakling, a liar, and a turncoat to boot. Some of you are mourning right now what you believe to been the implosion of The Heart Break Boy and The Pizza Boy’s friendship. While as a rule of thumb mourning doth lend itself to wisdom, I shan’t join you. You see, if anything, what HBB did at King of Elite was the kindest thing that he ever did for the Pizza Boy. It was truly a mercy, because for the first time in ever so long everything will finally make perfect sense to The Pizza Boy. They were never really friends. The Heart Break Boy is concerned for one person alone and since the very beginning The Pizza Boy was only ever intended to be used, abused, and eventually discarded. Surprised? In Shock? I am not. I have been trying to warn the world of his true nature since those very early skirmishes between I and the Pizza Boy in the year of our lord 2016. Nobody listened. I tried to change the Pizza Boy’s thinking. I tried to make him understand that there is a better way. But like all the rest of you, he would not stand to hear it.

Chorus: Now he does not stand at all. He lies in the ashes of regret. Of another bridge burnt while he was still on it.

Nico Borġ: Perhaps in time he shall be resurrected anew from the ashes. Perhaps The Pizza Boy will only grow from the experience until he is once more worthy to challenge for this championship. But I cannot afford to dwell on such things. The shake-up has breathed a breath of new life into a pool on the verge of stagnation. As Answers World Champion it is my most sacred responsibility to welcome this new blood into the fold with the same manner that I introduced myself on this brand. Over the coming weeks, I promise that you will all become intimately acquainted with the meaning of Invictus. Although, suffice to say, I know a fair bit this week already. Ff course, who doesn’t know of Amadeus. Brother of the Sanatorium. The true Nightmare within Nightmare. And a distinctly worthy Interwire Champion before Kenny Drake conspired to take you down. If nothing else, be comforted that here on Dynasty one’s relationship with management is seldom a factor in their fate. I am testament to that after all. I have been one of Starrstan’s staunchest critics and I fought to keep Monroe in the job. But even our esteemed General Manager has learned to respect the talents at his disposal. So have some faith in what I say, Amadeus. You will get your opportunities, if you earn them. Indeed, I honestly want to say that this week is your chance to do just that… That could you could impress either myself or Starrstan and so soon find yourself competing for this Championship in earnest. All that it may take is for you to cast out your daemons and recapture the fine form that led you to your last Championship. Alas, that won’t happen, will it? See I have an eye for people, Amadeus. I could see from the beginning what kind of man The Heart Break boy was even as the whole world remained blind to it. And the kind of man that I see before me now is nothing more nor less than a broken man. The Sanatorium’s Empire has been consumed by the fire. The Nightmare that once gripped EAW has been banished. It is all over. Many can now sleep soundly in their beds. But not you, Amadeus. The Nightmare still haunts your dreams. In that sense, you remind me of the Pizza Boy. In the beginning perhaps not many saw all that much in you. Maybe not even you did, yourself. But then came a false prophet who plied you with promises that you were made for more. He called you his brother, his blood, his equal. But you never really were. You were always just another victim, a sacrificial lamb. The Sanatorium it got under your skin. It made you dependent on its venomous bile. Made you believe that you are a fraction of yourself without it. And now that it's all gone it is as though an organ has been ripped right out of your chest. Now you really are just a husk, a ghost of what you once were. You have let your reputation fall into disrepair and, perhaps worse in your mind, you have allowed Kenny Drake to win after all. For the record, I still believe that there is something waiting to come from you, Amadeus. But as of right now you are in condition to challenge me. You are still too raw and too wounded by the damage that has been done to your soul of late. You are caught in the same malaise that has cast a shadow on The Pizza Boy and his friendships and, just as he, it will take you time to rebuild the faith to lift yourself out of the dark. In time, Amadeus. But not now. For now be not surprised for I will remain as always…

Chorus: Invictus

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished, Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
Nobi
Post January 10th 2018, 9:51 am by Nobi
Oh my God, how long has it been it has been? One week just one week. I admit, I’m being over-dramatic but every time I have a week off, I always feel something missing. Something unusual. Is it because I love my job as a Wrestler very much? Perhaps it is. I always love the adrenaline. I always love the competition. I always love the challenges. I don’t know if those words are accurate enough to describe my feeling, but I always want to compete inside that square ring, giving all I have to all my opponents, and sending the fans home with smiles on their faces. I always make sure I’m bringing my A-Game to all my opponents in order to score a victory and making the fans happy.

This week is no different. I have to face a challenge in order to make the fans happy. Challenges are always difficult. Sometimes I could pass it and sometimes I couldn’t. I did close 2017 with a Happy Ending note, but I did have some failures that I will never forget. With that being said, there’s no way I can’t underestimate you, Jacob Moore. You and I are very much look alike. 2017 was a rough year for us. Yes I did close 2017 with a Happy Ending note, but I met countless disappointments from January through November 2017. Trust me, I know how it felt to be in the bottom of the barrel. Don’t get me wrong though, despite you were in the bottom of the barrel, I never thought you were weak or something along the lines. You’re not weak. You’re not a loser. You are born to be a champion and that day might come soon enough. You might be the one who take my title away from me you know? Yes, I know, our match this week isn’t a title match, but I know how much you want to beat me this week. If you want to choke me out or drop me on my head, then be my guess. I’m not going to take it personally. But of course I don’t want it happened, therefore, I’m not going to overlook you, Jacob. Whether you beat me or not, I know you are going to push me into my limit. I know you are going to impress everyone in the building. I can definitely say, England is going to witness your rising. Who knows if Brian Daniels wants me to defend my title againts you in Reasonable Doubt? It’s possible in every way.

You brought an interesting point, Jacob. You said anything can happened in Wrestling? That’s true, Jacob. You know a lot about this sport. You can beat me this week, that’s true. Just like I can beat you this week as well. I also did you say you might be the one who dethroned me from my throne because honestly, no one expected me to be a champion in this company either. You did say I was the underdog in Kingsroad after all. I beat POP who is a Hall of Famer and Stark who is a former New Breed Champion and National Elite Champion in order to win my first championship. I was indeed the underdog in every way. I didn’t have any accolades before Kingsroad. Comparing myself to them, I was clearly a nobody back then. But I made one of them tap out in order to get the success I wanted. Everything is indeed possible. As long as you don’t give up and never surrender, you can become a success story. You’re not a quitter at all, Jacob. Just because you resigned from this company a few times, doesn’t mean you are a quitter. You keep coming back, because you want to make all your dreams come true, isn’t that right, Jacob? I believe in you. I believe you can do anything you want, therefore, I’m very exited to face you, Jacob. You might call yourself as a villain but you don’t act like one. Yes, some people does hate you, but everyone does have haters you know? The High Rollerz clearly hated me last year. Maybe they still do. POP still wants my head in order to win the National Elite Championship back. Stark could held some grudge on me for sending him to Dynasty. Yes, I still can count my haters with my hands, but haters are haters, and they hate me. It doesn’t bother me though and I know you don’t care about haters either. You’re a smart guy and I wish you nothing but the best for your run in this company. I love challenges and you are clearly one. I never faced you before but I know how much you keep improving every week. I know you will be able to teach me some stuffs this week and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m not going to dissapoint you, Jacob. I’m going to give you all my best. No hard feeling from me either.
KohopKapah
Post January 10th 2018, 6:58 am by KohopKapah
We join The King, he's in a blacked out sports wear tracksuit, even his trainers are blacker than the night.

'Manchester. My city. My hometown. I used to walk these streets, shop in these shops. Hell I even worked in this very area to make some money, selling programmes at shows. Watching, wanting to be a apart of the action. And here I am opening the show against my nemesis Arselx. We meet again old friend. You claim to have beaten the new me, but you haven't ... not one on one, you may have bested my brother, brother but you haven't bested me. And I will finally end this awful losing streak I'm on, one that you're apart of. Teaming with you didn't help me at all did it.'

He twirls his sceptre, and points it to the camera. Fury in his eyes, his tone changing.

'You think this is all an act, all a game! You're wrong Arselx, this isn't a game! This is my life. I went to school not 10 miles form this spot, I was beaten, bullied, abused by my peers, until... until I wasn't... until I became me, and me became I. The King awoken from his slumber, to bring pain and havoc.'

'Last week I talk of a funeral, I even wore one of those disgusting suits my brother loves so much, they make him feel special, important. They make me feel stupid. I don't like feeling stupid. And all these loses at my brother's hands, that infuriates me. And the fact that they have all involved this bumbling fool Arselx infuriates me even more.'
'You will feel my fury, my anger, my pain, I will unleash my anger upon you and make you feel as I felt all those years ago, defeated, dejected, afraid. And like me, maybe you can rise from the ashes, and unleash your true demon. I know this façade of the big Albanian called Arselx is just another passenger, another vessel, inside, a true beast awaits, and you need to be freed my brother!'

He twirls his sceptre again..

'Blood. Blood is the answer, I myself was Crowned in Blood years ago, in this very city! Last week at crowned for Blood I was just finding my feet, I haven't had full control of this vessel for this long for over 5 years ... My brother, he was clever, he kept me away, he grew his beard so he wouldn't cut himself shaving, he kept calm and control at all times, I was just storing my power. Waiting. Waiting for a chance to Shine. And now, here in dynasty I shall shine bright, as bright as the moon in the black of night. I will teach Arselx to respect me. The hard way, no more drinks, no more talking. Just a simply fight. Arselx I ask you to be ready... I'm ready for you, I want you to bring it... Maybe you could even make me bleed. That would be fun. hahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhah'

--*--

The King is seen sat on the thrown, his sceptre next to him as always, he is seen in deep contemplation.

His face twitches, and he snaps out of his thoughts.

'No. Nono. This can't be happening. Not now.'

He reaches for the sceptre, and cuts his hand, the blood oozing out, he clenches his fist and rubs the blood over his cheeks. He sighs a sigh of relief.
--*--
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 10th 2018, 6:13 am by Jamie O'Hara
I am a man who requires motivation.

Perhaps that is my greatest weakness.

When there’s nothing left to motivate me, I slowly start to see everything I work hard to achieve slip from my grasp; my fingers no longer able to maintain its grip. This very position I hold at the apex of the mountain has for years been that motivation, has always been there for me to chase and chase and chase no matter the setbacks I encounter, no matter how often I felt the world passing me by. Like a drug pumped into my veins every time I can close, able to lick the gold I hold so dear I felt that motivation rush through my body uncontained. I elevated myself each time; I found something new, something greater always. As the last year came to a close I wondered where I draw motivation - any at all - as the days and the weeks tick by. Grier was most certainly an admirable opponent but still the beast laid defeated at my feet; slain by the Kingslayer like every other opponent before him. A great test that perhaps didn’t need to exist had there been a drive to achieve something more, something else as champion. Yet I would be telling a considerable fib if even King of Elite startled me into seeking new motivation; it almost reassured me that I can remain lackluster in my attempt to dominate and maintain control of the Voltage brand without any threat to my reign. In the end, I merely had to look back at my first words in this business to find something new, something else to drive me further along this dusty road; become a legend. Grand? Sure. Out of reach? Not at all. Maybe it’s the high standards I set myself or the ounce of doubt I hold to maintain balance in my mind but this idea of becoming truly legendary isn’t accomplished. Self-anointed titles often seem more laughable, backed by such loose reasons however, I have met every single title I gave myself and carried it well and truly forward, putting an end to any critic that dared to stand up and say otherwise. Perhaps the last time someone walked around EAW waving the title of Ace we laughed. Perhaps that time we mocked the idea of that one, lowly individual being anything close to the very best this company had. But I am not Alex Anderson. This recent shakeup might have brought new challengers to Voltage but believe me when I say none of them compare to yours truly. None of them have shown what I have shown in this ring; none of them come close to being a greater threat than those who have faced me before them. And while they may make the arduous climb to my apex, my throne upon all of this, they will tumble back down the ground; bloodied and defeated. Elite Answers Wrestling has never seen a champion like me and chances are, it never will again. No matter who rises up, this is a legacy that remain untouched, unbeaten. Slowly the days tick by until Grand Rampage dawns and a year has surpassed since my crowning moment; tell me, any vile critic who thinks otherwise, is this not deserved? Have I not earned the opportunity to dance such a dance to call myself the Ace of this company?

My motivation - this newfound motivation for the new year - is ensuring that there’s not a single soul in this company that believes otherwise. I’m not going to parade myself as a God or a Gawd, “The Best In The World” or anything akin to it will never fall from my lips. Only Ace...the Ace of Elite Answers Wrestling.

At one point, there wasn’t a greater prospect in Elite Answers Wrestling than Ahren Fournier.

Where did your motivation sink to? 

The world didn’t just ignore you, Ahren. All those months on Dynasty was a wasted venture and you place the blame for such a lackluster and uninspired run on the red brand on suits, on not being placed against men who would challenge you, push you to achieve more and perhaps return to the form that saw you so highly touted for greater things. Instead here you are, washed back up on Voltage looking to reignite the flame that went out all those months ago. Your fortunes don’t change on a dime and certainly expecting to spark that flame into a roaring inferno on the back of a victory against me is admirable to say the least, but foolish to believe. Of course, I would expect the best you have to offer if this endeavor to pull yourself back from the precipice of becoming irrelevant and ultimately forgotten as if you never existed in the first wasn’t simply hot air. It’s a case of history impacting perception; I’ve heard this all before. Men looking to make a name for themselves with a victory over me, others looking to launch themselves from years of mediocrity into the stratosphere of stardom. But I guess having the opportunity to become a title contender, to find your name at the top of the card, the lights of the main event in your eyes is enough motivation for one man to be driven to find their best. People have wanted my spot for the last eight months - fuck, people have been envious of me ever since I won the fucking New Breed championship less than two months after walking into this place and that’s not hysteria. People have taken every single opportunity to knock me down from the spot I held whether it was at the bottom of the card or the top; you’re certainly not the first to tell me that you want my spot, that you’re going to give it your all to do so. But you won’t be the last. There will only be another one, another challenger, another fool to think that they can dethrone me from this premier position I hold. It will happen eventually, sure, but until that ship sails from over the horizon I won’t see anyone measuring up. You can bring to this match whatever style you please but it’s likely seen before. I mean, channeling Daniel LaRusso is something new but every bloke who thought they could kick my head in might as well have walked away with a fractured shin. Submission specialists are rare and for a reason; few can ever truly be good enough to make their opponent tap consistently. The last bloke to make me submit, made me want to quit over the pain I was put through was about six months into my time here so it’s been a real good time since. I guess the point I’m trying to make is that there just isn’t anything special about you, nothing unique enough to make me tremble in my boots. Sure you have the gusto and the bravado to tell me that you’re going to replace me at the apex, take my spot and spread whatever message you have because quite frankly I got too bored a few minutes into your little sob story about wasting away on Dynasty and finding your way back to Voltage. 

But is it anything new, Ahren? 

I would hazard a guess and say no.

Perhaps that’s the most disappointing thing about you and instead of seeing the wasted six months you spent on Dynasty as someone else’s failure, perhaps see it as yours. I get that it’s hard to find your own feet after riding Drastik’s coattails for months on end but it doesn’t take six months to move on; especially when those coattails weren’t worth riding on to begin with. But that’s as far as I can take it. All I ever heard about you was a reign with the most irrelevant and often forgotten about championship and this “buzz”, this simmering hype that never really exploded. I don’t question the possibility of Ahren Fournier being capable of reigning as the EAW World Heavyweight Championship; it might be much, much, much…...much, much further down the road then you might envision but hey, it’s still there. Ultimately, the very best rise to the pinnacle regardless of what opposes them and failing to succeed on Dynasty after the world spoke wonder of your name isn’t an encouraging sight. Surely you can see how someone like myself who barely knew you even at that peak can struggle to take any threat with legitimacy? It’s all nice and fancy that you can kick a boxing bag a few times but right now it seems you’re trying a tad too hard to seem like that edgy kid who wants to be “threatening”, all doom and gloom; bark without a bite sorta deal. If I can’t cave a flog’s skull in with my knee then I’m doing something fucking wrong and if I haven’t been able to, then I wouldn’t be standing here as champion. As you said, words mean nothing without results, without backing them up and while you stand there proudly boasting about your newfound skillset being able to kick people in the limbs, I’ve proven it for nearly two fucking years that I can end any cunt with a single knee to the face. That substance to make any claim worth listening to, I have it and I have it tenfold in so, so many places Ahren. This is certainly one of them. If you think I can’t fight? That I can’t box with anyone who wants to be..ummm…”legitimate”? It might be helpful to keep that pink colour and stick to those animals because you might just need them when you’re spending the rest of your days thinking you’re a fairy, just with a few loose wires in your skull.

Andrea Valentine
Post January 10th 2018, 5:25 am by Andrea Valentine
"I'm pretty sure it goes without saying that this week we're undoubtedly gonna hear about a bunch of new year's resolutions, how coming into the new year off a spectacular King of Elite that everyone's gonna provide us with a better, improved version of themselves because 2018 is gonna be their year. 2018 is gonna be the year that they finally get theirs and that they aren't about to let anyone stand in their way because it's finally their time, no matter what anyone says or does in an attempt to prevent that. Hell, we've already got declarations of war with a German having to be carried out after lying there on the rampway in her own blood - so these resolutions or assertions, be it through bloodshed or self-encouragement, I can definitely relate after the year I had. 2017 was far from being a year that I can say that I really owned and made mine by kicking the door down and off of its hinges, but to have went from coming to Empire for an extremely short-lived amount of time then gone back to the drawing board and then fighting my way back here to Empire - my intention to claw my way to the top from the bottom up still remains the same, with determination that's only gotten stronger as time's passed and after some of the confrontations I've had in the ring since being back. The wins and the losses I've experienced, they've all been accumulating and building towards making me appreciate this more and more, helping in serving to make me a better competitor and because of how far I've come already on this journey, with knowing just how bright of a future I've got ahead of me, coming into 2018 not with a strong resolution but instead asserting a whole different kind of emphatic statement and forcing my way into every convseration is just what I'm set on doing - what I've been set on doing, and when everyone tunes into Empire this Thursday they're gonna see me do just that when I go one-on-one with and defeat Stephanie Matsuda. Resolutions of "new year, new me" don't apply here, not when Stephanie's new attitude is.. not-so-new after all, and not when this match is only gonna draw out of me what was already and always there: undying determination and fortitude, an unwavering persistence to never give up even when the odds may not appear in my favor - odds that I'm certain I can turn around. What does apply here, however, is the want to make an impact, to let everyone else know that neither of us fucking around going into the new year but someone's got to take the fall here and I'm telling you right here, right now that it won't be me! I get that you've got your whole thing with Tarah and Aria, Steph, and that you want them to know that this time around you're really not someone that they're gonna want to try it with. You stabbed them both in the back to make a statement, to let not just them but everyone else also in on the fact that you're so tired of being seen as nothing more than just a supporting role in the grand scheme of your history with Aria to the point where you went and cast yourself as the ultimate villain, to the point where you have Tarah out here drawing more than just a fair share of blood so that you know that she's not about to let that go. So, going into this match-up, I'm pretty certain that I'm set to get your best because you know that you've got them watching to see just what this "improved" Stephanie Matsuda can really do now that you've put yourself under this harsh spotlight, and failing now after what you've done I'm sure isn't what's on your agenda for Thursday - instead wanting to make an example out of me so that you can just further your point of just how dangerous and destructive you can truly be with this outlook of yours, but see, that's what you're not about to be allowed to do. Not that you were exactly gonna ask for permission to begin with in the first place, but given this little attitude of yours, I'm sure you think that because of what you've done compared to what I've achieved that you'll just be able to make sure that this match is so one-sided that I just don't stand a chance. With everything you've been through - the highs, the lows, the unexpected backstabbing because you were just that bitter over putting on such a great performance but still coming up short - I don't doubt that you're sure of yourself going into this to the point where it borders on arrogance because of the stark contrast in our careers thus far, if anything I expect you to be, but that's just what I want from you because beating a war ready, extremely confident-in-herself Stephanie is how I'm gonna kick off my first Empire of the year."

"But that's why when I say that you won't be allowed to just run through me like I'm the wide-eyed upstart that I was in the early months of last year, because I'm more confident in myself than I've ever been and I know that while getting into the ring with you and winning is certainly gonna be tough as hell, it's not something that's entirely impossible to pull off. I spent months working my ass off in developmental both times and I've only continued to get better, everyone's been a witness to me constantly learning and improving to show that there really is nowhere for me to go but up - and that time, my time, is now! Those words may not mean much to you, but they at least mean something to me and with expectations I've set for myself that, much like this victory, aren't out of reach - they're the driving force behind me knowing that I can come into this and stand a fighting chance. While I may not have had a best friend to turn me back from accomplishing my dream in what was easily one of the most emotional matches we would have been in, and while I may not have had said best friend to turn on as if that's what I needed to light a fire under my own to ass to know that I needed to get better if I wanted to finally outdo her, I've been through so much already to make me the competitor that I am - and that's a competitor who not only stands a fighting chance, but one that stands a winning chance too! I lost a number one contender match but I wasn't gonna throw a tantrum over it - I knew that I only had to get better. I went through a table that same month but I'm still standing, and to be swimming with the sharks, I finished the year with a win over Azumi and Sheridan. See, I've had my own significant highs and I've damn sure had my significant lows, but the reoccurring trend here among some women of Empire is that instead of getting better, they just get bitter and they have to take it out on everyone else in sight, but what I won't be is a casualty in your war of friends-turned-enemies. What I won't be is a victim that you get to toss around in that ring in an effort to intimidate your former friends or whoever else steps to you so that you can say that you totally and completely decimated me just because you had that kind of power. Which leaves me to say that one more thing that I won't be is intimidated. You may have gone and turned your back on some of your biggest supporters by laying them and just about everyone else out in your match at the Awards Show with an unseen and formidable strength, but I'm not running, I'm not scared. Not when I'm just as sure, if not more than as you are in yourself, that the outcome of this match with me coming out on top in the end isn't as unlikely as you may think it seems. Much like how I'm sure I was the last woman anyone expected to find themselves back in the fray of Empire, everyone who doubts me and everyone who thinks that maybe you've got this one practically locked in as it is now should expect the unexpected. I've come a whole hell of a way from being the girl I was last April, and I've done that without thinking for even the slightest second that I might be destined to be mediocre whenever I come up short or that I'm merely set to play second fiddle to anyone because I know I'm better than that, I can be better than that - and come Empire I'll prove to be as good as you think you are, if not better! You can say you've instilled fear into our Women's Champion, you can make your claims to being the most ferocious woman on our roster, but I'll be there to fearlessly meet you inside the ring to show you exactly what I'm made of and that's resilience you won't have expected, a tenacity that you won't have seen coming, a desire to prove to everyone what I know I'm capable of and it's not just hanging in there with some of the best - it's beating the best to show I can be one of them. Maybe this is just another match to you but this is one of those that means everything to me, because I don't see you as mediocre, Stephanie, I think you're actually damn good but your good isn't gonna beat my best. You seemed agitated- actually, you seemed resentful of the fact that someone was able to pick and choose the time and place of the match in which they got to kick your ass, but in this instance, ours was chosen for us, however, that isn't gonna keep you from getting your ass kicked. It's not gonna keep me from going into that ring and delivering one of my best performances that I've had so far. And what else I can be sure of is that just because our paths weren't chosen to cross by either of us and either of us alone, finally meeting between those ropes won't deter me from giving this everything I have, getting into the ring with you doesn't mean that I'm simply no match and set to fail when I'm ready to get back up from everything you throw my way. It all just means that I'll be fighting harder, that I'll be coming at you faster and bringing the fight your way - but what you really won't have been ready for is how you won't be claiming a win here, or how I'll be the one getting my hand raised by the referee. But as for me? I'll have seen it coming, I'll have done exactly as I said, and you'll finally realize it too when you see that I'm the one who came out of this one standing tall."
Azumi Goto
Post January 9th 2018, 10:48 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #1
“Stand Proud”

What a short-lived alliance the Axis. Seeing Sheridan Muller getting bloodied was horrible to watch… if only that it was to another person, understand this even with the alliance I created with her, I’m was always out for myself. It’s who I am, people. My heart goes out to the people who cared for Sheridan but that bitch is probably dead.

And so with what happened at King of Elite in the past now, we move towards the first Empire where I’m slotted right into a title contender’s match against Revy. I guess you could say things are looking up for yours truly, Ladies and Gentlemen. So I kind of like how things are starting things out for me, and I’ve had to face Revy in the past in tag team matches and etc. So I guess there is some sort of history between her and me ranging from a short peaceful alliance at Road To Redemption to her becoming a bodyguard or something like that for Savannah Sunshine.  And it’s not I have a personal spite against her, it’s just that I’ve never needed one. When Haruna and I were dealing with the Savannah Sunshine nuisance, it was Revy who got in the way. You just decided to stick yourself in the middle of all that, and things turned out the way they did for you in the end. Savannah failing and having to deal with her but good for you, you stand now against me in this Number 1 Contenders match, a chance to dethrone the champ and do it before she’s comfortable with having the crown on her head. The winner of us goes on to face Megan Raine for the Specialist Championship. So with an opportunity like that on the line, do you think I would back down? Nope, with two years of my career in EAW, I’ve sat through other people getting title reigns while I’ve had to fight my way through the undercard.

People have come and gone, lost their chances meanwhile I stand here, still as The Ace but importantly this is that one chance I’ve constantly talked about, people. For those that have seen me as the lower tier, well to them I say just watch me bust through the glass ceiling. This will be the year of Azumi Goto surpassing everyone that has doubt about my abilities, to surpass those who have disrespected my hard work. Sounds about right. This time things are different for the two of us. There is no Haruna on my side, meanwhile, you’ve got no Savannah. All of this is even, with Haruna doing her own thing. I guess the time is the break on my own again. Back to the path I wanted to be on ever since Manifest Destiny, on the road to getting my first title in this company.

That slow rise to the top of Empire, one that’s been building ever since Empire was created. Each match, every moment that I’ve faced since joining EAW, the climb towards the top, the fall back down all that is just the journey towards the destination, the eventual reign at the top with a belt around my waist. The golden gates have kept me away from entering the castle and ruling over it. But I guess that’s all going to change. This is a sport wherein any day, anyone can lose to anybody. I mean look at our Specialist Champ and the former champ, who would have thought that Consuela would lose to Megan Raine? And here we stand, in a world where Megan Raine is EAW Specialist Champion. It’s proof that on any given day, any of the top draws will lose their spot to someone new. Same goes for title holders, on any given night and at any random defense, they will lose to someone who either might be as good as them, worse than them or even when it comes to ring work.

Kind of makes this interesting, Revy. Two unproven workers, right? That’s what we are, people who have deemed not good enough or things like that but yet we stand with a golden ticket just waiting to be cashed in on. Everyone’s career has a story, including yours and mine. If 2016 was my rookie year where I worked through and 2017 was the year scratched and clawed my way to where I am right now. I guess you can say that 2018 will be the year where I prove my abilities and rise to the top. Through my time, I’ve seen people pass me by and rise to the top while I’ve been working hard to get the recognition I have deserved. So with the time for this big match coming near, we look towards might be the best chance for me in my career. A simple 1-on-1 for the shot at the title on the line, we’ll see how things turn out in the end because Revy, The Ace is ready to take her rightful throne at the top doesn’t matter who I have to put down before I get to the top, even it means you or anybody else that comes in the way of “The Unbreakable” Azumi Goto.

Simply put, losing will not be an option for me. I need to claim this victory because at this point, with everything that I had before all long gone, I have nothing to lose now but everything to gain with a victory over you. 
Woogieman
Post January 9th 2018, 9:01 am by Woogieman
At The Crowned in Blood, I'd  Beaten  Shaker Jones for Big Bhris Bhampionship then, The Crowd were Chanting my Name. I'll thank them for that. Now I was in The Locker Room or At The Backstage because I'd heard that, We'll have EAW Shake up. There's lot of Changes. The Media and My Phone is Buzzing. 

They're saying that,  The Woogieman actually going into The Friday Night Dynasty. I'm definitely taking this opportunity to make a statement. I'm not the same person who's Lack of Focus But, We already know This one is usually different this time.  The Roster won't allowed  some Upcoming Wrestler to take their spot But, I'm not exactly taking their freaking spot, I'm just going to take it Deal with that.

My first Match on Dynasty is happening on Friday. I'll face Maddox Aryes who's very Talented Wrestler. He always have something to prove But, That's What He really believes. I do feel the same way. Of Course I've lot of things to prove that, I'm no Fluke at all. I really wanted to become The Champion. Being Great always Matters...
Rachelle Savetta
Post January 9th 2018, 4:30 am by Rachelle Savetta
I'll never forget the sound of those screams.

Those terrified screams of my mother as he came come. A belly full of piss after a long night out with those he called his friends. Only god knows what else the man had in his system, but it gave him enough dutch courage to believe that he was untouchable. I'm not going to give you a sob story. They never get you anywhere and nobody ever truly listens. I'm not going to talk about how I've always been a fan of this sport; professional wrestling was something that never interested me when I was younger. The thought of such barbarism always began to turn my stomach. I never understood the need to put another soul through such violence. But, with the situation I dealt with at home - I guess that I never understood why someone would want to put themselves through that same tortures. My introduction into this business came through self defense. I felt sorry for my mother, but she was too far gone. She was weak; too afraid to do anything, instead opting to sit and wait for the beating to come. She hid her bruises and often spoke to those who we called friends about how great of a man he was. I refused to be here. I refused to be pushed around; simply becoming another victim of something I never had to take. It started in my room; watching videos on ways to protect myself. It was hard. It was harder than almost anything that I had ever done. There were so many times where I told myself that I couldn't do it anymore, but it always gave me a rush that nothing else could. That hit of adrenaline. The feeling of accomplishment from success after failing on so many occasions. I grew to love something that I once hated. It was a cold night; the moon hidden behind the clouds that covered the sky for a long as the eye could see. Those haunting screams echoed through the house; that's when I decided that it was time to move on. I couldn't move forward while I was still chained down to the rest of them. I'm not going to say it wasn't easy. You might not like them, but that's your family. You don't get to decide who you're related to and it's hard to break that connection. But, in my eyes at least - it had to be done. It's ironic. I left a house of violence to enter a business built on it.

At least I can say that it all things worked out for the best.

I didn't think that I'd be given this opportunity from the get go. Truthfully, I expected to be thrown into throwaway matches until the opportunity to stand against someone with an ounce of merit presented itself. I'm not stupid. I know what this is. I know what I'm looked upon; common fodder to do something that is deemed almost impossible for someone in my position. I'm meant to buy into this idea that I can do it. I've been watching this product for a while and I know your history, April. A woman who's time here started off tough, but eventually managed to shatter through the glass ceiling over her head and capture that Specialist Championship. If memory serves me correctly, pulling the rug out from under the feet of the newly crowned champion, weeks after her crowning moment at the biggest show of the year. I don't expect much this week. I'm not walking in with the idea that my debut on Empire is going to come with grandeur. I know that there's a major, major possibility that things necessarily aren't going to my way. But, there's only one thing that I can do. I can fight. I can fight with everything that has brought me this far and hope that it's enough to overcome a woman that's had the chance to call herself a champion. Either way, win or lose - I can hold my head up high. I can walk out of that arena knowing that I did everything that I could and it either managed to be enough or it wasn't. What I ask from you, April, is to do the same for me. Give me the chance to know how far I'm going to have to dig down deep to survive in a company that has proven to be as cruel as this one. If you can do that for me, April - I'll give you my respect. There's one thing that I look to achieve while I'm here. It's something that I'll hold dearer than any championship or accolade I managed to grasp onto.

I'm going to prove that I'm not as weak as my mother. I'm going to prove that I'm certainly not my father. I'm going to prove that I'm just simply me.

Rachelle Savetta.
The Revenant
Post January 8th 2018, 11:56 pm by The Revenant
Voltage Part 1:
“The Reaper and The Champion”

“Finn Wakefield”.

“I’ve heard about you…. who hasn’t? You’re the cream of the new age crop, The New Breed Champion. A lot of people diss belts nowadays, but that right there, on your waist, is the pinnacle of what guys like us can achieve….”.

“You know how it is, coming to EAW as a nobody to the company, having to climb the ever unsteady, uneasy, and sometimes impossibly ceilinged ropes as a newer competitor. But you, like many who’ve come, have always seeked out That. The New Breed Title, the belt and plate that shows when one of us have made it…..”.

“You’ve earned that title after you ripped it from Mongoose’s claws, trust me, I was there back in september, I remember watching it live. I also remember the long road you’ve took to hold it, especially at Shock Value….”.

“And now here I am, first card in Voltage, and I get penned in across the ring from you and that belt. And I’m sorry to be the burden of bad news Finnegan, but things are going to change. That’s not an empty threat, that’s not some shallow, overused line. That’s a fact. Ever since I crawled out of NEO, after all the insufferable bullshit, I’ve had a change if mind. I’ve been scoping things out, planning on making a move to change things up….. and you can’t blame me when I say one of the first things I did was think about that belt of yours”.

“You hold a crowning example, a Championship that is earned by new talent who’ve out in the work. And I’m done being regarded as a worthless NEO captive, I’m tired of the bullshit, the false messages, I’m finally ready to go full speed ahead into Voltage, and shake the scene up”.

“Finnegan Wakefield you’re a New Breed Champion who earned the right to rip that title from Mongoose, but now I think it’s time you meet the next NEOite who’s passionate enough to take that title. Now that bout isn't this week, but I'm ready and willing to show you what I'm gonna bring to the table here at Voltage”.

“This isn’t some insufferable bullshitter like Ryan Wilson standing across from you, this isn’t a lastel nightmare like Shark Man, hell, this isn’t the golden boy Daryl Kinkade, or Reynolds, or whoever else of those now long buried excuses for ‘Main Eventers’ claimed to be the next to take the title”.

“I am The Revenant. I am the man who’s been beaten down more times than many care to count on NEO, I am the man who’s come back to brutalize, I Am The Man who in the end has proved, even if my record isn’t spotless, it certainly shows I Am the one who’s willing to go the distance, to charge down the long road head on. To make my mark on Voltage, and to be the next example of what the newer generation is bringing with it”.

“But now isn’t the time for that collision, it starts this week. I don’t need to tell you to prepare yourself Wakefield, you’ve shown you’re more than capable of training for bouts, but I am telling you to prepare, for, Me”.

Last edited by The Revenant on January 9th 2018, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ahren Fournier
Post January 8th 2018, 10:38 pm by Ahren Fournier
Hey Everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood Trill Fairy coming at ya! And well... I'm here to say... I'm done.

I'm done with the persona. I'm done with the trill fairy, I'm done with the animals, I'm done with the color pink, I'm done with being the joke. There is no more Trill Fairy, he's dead; dead and gone forever.  I don't know if you people have noticed, but there has been a change in Ahren Fournier. I'm not the same man I used to be, I'm much more focused, much more in tune with my surroundings. I'm not just drifting by trying to be this persona, maybe you've caught it backstage. Well no, let me rephrase because changing isn't exactly what I'm doing. This is always been the person I've been, I've just kept it under wraps. Confused? I guess I should explain. You see when I first got signed to this company, I didn't give a shit about wrestling. Honestly I thought it was low class entertainment aimed for the dregs of society, people that couldn't even wash themselves without the help of a caretaker. How anyone could take it seriously was baffling, still do to be honest. You saw the weirdest people take part of the industry. People that though they talked to gods, people that wore masks, people that were a part of a society of freaks that committed crimes, etc. etc. A business that took more time on the presentation than the actual product of fighting. 

So how did I get signed? How did someone that couldn't give two shits about this industry wind up making a living in it? It was a lot simpler than you'd think. I did some amateur modeling, and trained as an amateur kick boxer, something I've done my whole life. See my parents knew they had a perfect kid; they knew they should let me try my hand in everything so that I could be as diverse  as I could be. By joining in on a shit load of different things I had many options growing up. Why try to diminish my potential by capping the activities that I could partake in? How can you truly know what you're made for if you don't try it all? So that being said they decided to sign me up for a lot of shit as a kid; singing lessons, guitar lessons, kickboxing, modeling, acting, baseball, football, rugby, you name it they signed me up for it. As time moved on I gravitated toward two in particular. Modeling, my mothers idea, and Kick Boxing lessons, my fathers idea. In modeling I got all this attention and praise just because of the way I looked, not to mention all the hot chicks that went to those things. Kick Boxing, well that goes without saying I think. I have a lot of pent up aggression, not due to anything in particular, just the way my brain is wired. I have a competitive edge; punching and kicking people in the face really let's it all out, it's therapy. Long story short, I basically decided to keep doing both for the duration of my life. They got to become routine in my day to day schedule. Go to school, go to the gym, go to kick boxing classes, go to modeling gigs, sporting events.. I just strived to be the best in everything that I did, and if I missed anything it felt like I was missing out, so I never did. Obviously I excelled in everything,  a child prodigy of sorts. As I grew up, I never quit, I continued both even after I graduated high school. I went to college but wound up realizing that I didn't really need college; I could make this modeling thing into my actual career. I dropped out and signed on with a modeling agency, but always made sure to make time for my competitive edge. As a matter of fact that competitive fighting spirit started to grow and I expanded my horizons on that front. Without college or any other sports filling my time, I need more. So I signed up for more types of classes, Mixed Martial Arts, Jiujitsu, Karate, and of course  I excelled in it all. You can see where the god like personality of the Trill Fairy came from. Anyway I got into numerous magazines modeling clothes, underwear, everything, my agency really came through for me. I began gaining more and more offers to do these magazines, and eventually EAW came knocking on my door out of nowhere. They loved the look; they saw how built I was, and got in contact with me. The story has gotten lost in translation, I don't remember if my agency got in contact with EAW for a photoshoot for EAW merch, or the other way around, but either way I wound up modeling for EAW's website. 

So when I went to the photoshoot, obviously my agent went with me, just to make sure everything was on the up and up. I'm up there doing my thing, posing the shit out of that EAW shirt. Who's shirt was it you ask? I'll tell you some other day. Little to my knowledge my agent started talking to an EAW employee about my fighting career, and talking me up big time. See I'm much more than a pretty face, I've been trained to be the best in everything I do, and my agent was letting them all know. I don't know what happened next, but after the photoshoot an EAW official came up to me, and started talking to me about my fighting career. What wound up happening was that they asked if I could show them what I've got. I didn't know what they were up to but hey, I love kicking peoples head in so I obliged. I got in that ring and I gave one stiff shot to this dudes head, and he was knocked out cold. Needless to say afterward EAW approached me to sign with the company as a talent. I was 50/50 on it. I always thought wrestling was stupid as shit. I became a black belt in kickboxing, I trained in a very competitive school where only the best of the best would train. I saw wrestling as nothing but glitz, glamour, and over the top theatrics, and of course I thought I was above it. I didn't know who would actually want to waste there time with it. Then I saw the kinds of fans that go to these things and I started to understand exactly why they had fans. They don't understand that this shit is for pussies, they don't understand that these guys play tough guys on TV, they're not legit bad asses. Most of them are just sports entertainers, you see? I engage in a real fighting style, I knew I could kick anyone's ass that they through on the TV screen. What does that say for professional wrestling though? All of you working so hard on the independents busting your ass to get here and failing. They didn't want you, they wanted someone that hates the product, they wanted someone who didn't even care to here.Your precious wrestling doesn't even want you, they just take anyone off the streets, who looks good. Even the ones that got here, you've worked hard, you're living your dream only to have someone that doesn't give a shit as your peer, your coworker. You people wrestle your entire lives, hoping to live this dream here in EAW,  and I just waltz in from a competition, and soak in all the benefits. I'm the enemy that's infiltrated your holy lands, the black mark, and I've pissed on your monuments.  So I decided I didn't care if I thought it was a terrible product, money talks, and they paid me heaps of money just for signing. What can I say I've got a great agent, I was an up and comer in the modeling world. I was gaining momentum, getting a big name for myself so there was no way I was leaving for this if it wasn't for something major. Believe me it was a huge deal, hence why I'm here, so I was just going to try and have fun with it. How you ask? By making fun of and manipulating every single person that watches and enjoys it. I didn't feel like going all out for it though, it wasn't worth my time to go all out for this shit. I was going to make sure everyone knew how stupid this industry really is. I wasn't a wrestler I was a sports entertainer, and that's all I wanted to be. I wasn't interested in anything else other than making myself laugh. I enjoyed manipulating everyone to buy into what I was selling. Man it was easier than I thought it would be, I mean the Trill Fairy! That's something that people actually believed in, and thought of as a hero! 

I mean you look at the wide array of weird people around here, and I just wanted to escalate that. Turn it up all the way to see how weird I can make this, and still have the full love, and support of the EAW faithful. So I did, i became that freak the Trill Fairy, just to make myself laugh, and make fun of this little bubble you had going on. I made a fool of myself to show how little effort this company takes to be cheered, and have success in this company. This narcissistic, male jiggalo  ladies man, that was extremely effeminate. Hey the girls.. And oddly the kids... ate it up. You thought that all those girls you saw when I was doing my thing in front of the camera were fake? No that was real, I could pull any girl I wanted. So I played up the crowd. They wanted weird? I'd give them weird. And it worked. Man I was gaining so much steam, so much momentum, I didn't care about the wrestling aspect of things. I mean I'm naturally athletic, and I got by on my natural talent alone. So I was doing this half assed wrestling style to try and blend in so it seemed like I belonged. Apparently I did a little too well for just getting by because I progressed. I didn't need to do the extra work, and all along I would continue to win. All while making fun of this business and all that were in it, and they cheered it. I was proving every day how idiotic this whole business was, I was laughing all the way to the bank. I've made a mockery of what you do for a living, and I'm being rewarded for it. I've been making fun of you all and you were too stupid to realize it. All I've ever been, and all I've ever thought of was how I could be as ridiculous as possible. I was always in it for shits and giggles trying to make myself laugh. I was a sports entertainer, but now I'm done with that. The funny thing about it is, anyone can go out there and pretend to be a tough guy; but it takes a real tough guy to go out and pretend to be a sissy. I don't care if I'm making people happy anymore though, I'm thinking about the only person that really matters in my world, and that's me. If you're not looking out for yourself then who else will? I don't care if any of you respect me, I don't care if you expect anything from me, because honestly the feeling is mutual. I lowered my standards to prove a point, and I've been doing that.

Hell even with me not taking any of this seriously I won the fucking Hardcore title. The Trill Fairy? Hardcore? You let that guy win your most extreme championship? That shows how tough most professional wrestlers are. There's barely any real tough guys, and I exposed all of the weak. I was having a blast, showing how little you need to do to actually make it. Then came Pain For Pride, when I lost the Hardcore Championship. No big deal really, I expected it, and waited for it. I was at a point where I wanted to see if I was going to be able to move upward and onward to something more. To bring this ridiculous being known as the Trill Fairy to the main stage. I was drafted to Dynasty, where things started to change. It appeared that I was going to get that chance to pass the threshold into the main stage, showing exactly how easy it was to get there. I went up against Nico Borg for his Cash In The Vault briefcase, but wouldn't you know it? He won. No matter I thought, I was up against a main event guy; surely I was up there and I would stay there. Nico was and is elite, and he should've beaten someone called the Trill Fairy right? And I stayed to do some pretty good things. Was on the Territorial Invasion team, won that Hardcore Battle royal, competed for the Hardcore title. But somewhere along the line my way of thinking has changed a little, and now I'm actually figuring how this business really works. You see I'm starting to realize something, I'm actually starting to care about this stupid world in a sense. I'm not saying that I care about the product of wrestling, but I've changed my thought process of how to actually blow this shit out of the water. I was just getting by through athleticism alone, not using the fighting style that I've used for my entire life, but now, I'm becoming the overall best fighter in EAW. It's not hard with the ability I posses, as long as I really want something i succeed like my track record shows.  

What changed? Why does Ahren care now? While on Dynasty I wound up facing off against lesser opponents. As a matter of fact I continued to face off against lesser opponents, with no sign that it would change. It got to a point where I wasn't even booked on fucking FPV's to show that I can hang. Sure I still had the fans by my side, these dumbass blind people that would follow me anywhere. The last saving grace being of course that even when staying stagnant these people would try to build me up. But then comes Christmas time and I just see again and again how shitty people truly are. Well I do have a bit of a competitive edge to me, and when you're past up over and over again it does weigh on you. So I think to myself, I'm not going to be looked at the top guy of this business with this persona, I'm tired of being overlooked, I hate the people I'm pleasing anyways... that's it. People thinking that that was all I could do in that ring when in reality that's as far as what I can do as possible. I started to get the feeling that instead of rolling around on the ground, I wanted to kick peoples fucking heads in. You can thank management for that. Staying stagnant wasn't based on talent, it was based on persona. I did start to get sick of the thought of he's just a joke and won't make it to that next level. I understood it, because it was a joke. When I'm out there winning all the time, but can't break that glass ceiling it weighs on the mind and wares you down. I got sick of seeing the Nas of the world get shit that they don't deserve. Someone like him doesn't know how to captivate audience, he doesn't know how to deal with the main event scene. Yet failure after failure he stayed where he was in the company, but it wasn't just him, it was a ton of different guys. Meanwhile I looked at my old home Voltage and I saw the butts of my jokes moving up in the company, people that I've beaten, while I stayed stagnant. At first it didn't matter because I couldn't care less about this business, and I wasn't even wrestling the style of match in that ring.

All I cared about was the money; and boy have I gotten a lot of money. The wrestling fans are so thick they thought the Trill Fairy was hilarious, they bought all my merch. I tricked all of you into believing in a character of my creation that was just made to make you all look like fools. I mean I dressed up in a tutu and wings, while throwing condoms at people for christs sake, and you thought that was real? Come on. But now I'm sick of being the charity case, I'm sick of not getting that platform to show what I can do. I don't care about making people laugh, I don't care about the girls, I don't care about my looks, or any of that shit anymore. The only thing I care about is going out there and proving I'm the best. No more Trill Fairy, no more animals, no more jigalo, no more jokes, no more Planet Fournier. Planet Fournier is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island and I'm finally coming home, back to reality. Now with a clear mind, I'm getting in that gym, I'm putting in the work, and I'm going to the top of the mountain in this business that I once looked at as a joke. No more am I being held on the bench.  Everyone should be worried about what's going to happen, because now with a clear goal in mind, and no alternative motives, I'm a dangerous man. Be careful EAW, it's a new day because King of Elite is over and I am on my way where the Trill Fairy began, Voltage. 

They know how to treat someone like me right. My first day back on this show, and the nostalgia kicks in as I'm a part of the main event. Voltage really knows how to treat there Elitists. They know who the true talent is, and they treat them as such. Now this is the match that I've wanted for quite some time, a bucket list match if you will. I alluded to the fact that some people in this business can actually go in that ring, and this dude is one of them. Jamie O'Hara, there's a lot of guys in this company that I don't respect, but you're not one of them. I know that you won't care about that, but it's the truth. You've been on the frontlines for this company for a long, long time, and that's something I admire. People don't understand that being the face of a brand isn't just about the wrestling aspect, it's what happens after the lights are off that makes the true legend. It's the press, it's the appearances, it's the traveling from place to place, I get it. You've had to be that guy for longer than anyone else that has ever came here and called this joke their profession. You see Jamie, I've wanted to face you for the longest time; mostly because I know that you're the true measuring stick for success here. I know that if I take out the top of the food chain then everyone around will have to sit up and take notice and be forced to push me to levels unseen. I'm aiming for your spot Jamie, I want it. You may be asking yourself why right? I mean after everything I just said, why would I want to be the face of a profession I don't even enjoy. Come on though, does anyone really like there job? A majority of people don't enjoy what they do. But I guess you can think of it this way, if I make it to the top I'll have the grandest stage of them all to speak my message. I can go on every show, every meet and greet, every magazine, website, and tell everyone how easy it is to do this. I can tell everyone that if I can do it so can you, everyone is weak as shit. But of all the people that I've faced off against, all the wrestlers in the back, you're probably the one that could actually beat me straight up. I won't lie, I've seen you, and you know what you're doing in that ring, a true expert. Now when i say wrestling is a joke, I'm not saying that wrestling is something that could never get the job done. There is better fighting methods though that would be better suited for victory. While everyone has there taunts, and all the time wasting going up on top of the turnbuckle, running the ropes, it's all pointless. I'm not even afraid of giving away my game plan honestly. What I'm going to do Jamie is get on you, kick you in the leg, the mid section, the arms, in your fucking head. I'm going to grab your limbs, and I'm going to stretch them until I hear a fucking pop. Joint manipulation to the point where you won't even know what hit you, to a point where you can't even take the pain. I want to hear you scream Jamie, I want to hear the golden boy of EAW quit. It brings me great pleasure to see it, and really there's nothing more that I want. See if I beat you Jamie, would that not put me in a very good place to lay stake at a shot at your EAW Championship? I think that people would have to open there eyes at that point right? They'd have to just accept that the black mark on the wrestling industry is taking over. 

I can't really go on and on about anything that negative about you personally though because quite frankly I don't know you THAT well. All I know of you is through your personal achievement. Name after name falling to your feet in very admirable fashion. I appreciate what you've done to try and legitimize something that's just so hard to legitimize. I've been a world away on Dynasty, where I didn't really pay attention to over here. Well, I didn't really pay attention to anything regarding wrestling at all. Once I got out of that ring, I would get out of the arena and just went wherever i wanted to. If I wanted girls I'd hit up a bar or something, if I wanted my privacy and just be Ahren, then I'd just go home. All this time I have had my own personal trainer keep me up to snuff on my Kickboxing training, so it's not like I ever stopped; I just never showcased it to anyone. So I kept busy, and wrestling was the furthest thing from my mind. But no matter where I went your name would be the one that I always heard about. It's all come to this for meYou may just be the best wrestler in this company, but I'm the best fighter, and there's a difference. Look I get I have to back up my words. That everything that I've said up until now won't believed by anyone until I go out there and prove it. Anyone can talk shit, and say what they can do, it takes a real man to talk shit, and then show that they can actually back it up. The way I see it, when a fighter goes up against a sports entertainer, it doesn't go very well for the latter. Don't get me wrong Jamie, you've proven you're the best of the best of all the sports entertaining wrestlers around here, but can you beat someone that's actually legitimate? Can you beat a black belt in Kickboxing? Someone that has the expertise to ware down a human body?Someone with the knowledge of how to hurt human beings like I do? Well we're going to find out. 
Cage.
Post January 8th 2018, 9:48 pm by Cage.
Everyone is going to keep turning the blind eye, no matter how much I yell, no matter how much I beg and scream and piss and bitch and moan, I still have hurdles after hurdles in my way. Me and Devan Dubian, do not like each other right? So we fight to a draw, none of us was able to be the better man, and now instead of doing the right thing and letting me kick Devan's ass, they team me and the guy who gave me a bleeding edge two weeks against the tag team champions. There's a couple of ways I can handle this, I can leave Dubian to get his ass kicked, or I can fall victim to another premeditated strike from the sniveling snake bastard so he looks impressive when really he's not, he just capitalizes at the right time and I find myself in the wrong place. Story of my fucking life, so I've got decisions to make and honestly the only side that Diamond Cage is going to be on is Diamond fucking Cage, I'm my own tag team partner, I watch my own back and I could hardly care what happens to Devan Dubian, whether he knows his damn role and stay out of my way is his decision, I got a job to do and that is beat the hell out of the High Rollerz by any means necessary, if Dubian wants to get his ass kicked then so be it, it's not two on two, it's three against one. But can we just take a moment to realize how fucking stupid the guy with the pencil is around here who makes these match ups? Me and Dubian want the EAW Championship and will literally beat the other unresponsive to get it, instead of promoting that, you promote this jackass Drake Jaegar not doing his JOB? You promote Theron Nikolas and Ares Vendetta having a stare down like two faggots? You don't promote Diamond Cage who ever since he came back has been as good as he's ever been and every time I've lost in EAW it was because nobody in EAW is man enough to put me out of my misery, nobody has kicked my ass, they just escaped me, they survived me and that's because I allowed them too. But I digress, as I return to what this company promotes, you claim to give people the “best wrestling on the planet” yet you give people bullshit, nobody wants to see me and Dubian team up, we've got unfinished business and they want to see me and Dubian beat the hell out of each other, but I already know the plan of this company, it's a new year and I don't give a fuck for any resolutions, this is the same company it was in 2007 when it was established, ain't shit change but the damn name, this is still the land of mindless idiots who don't know shit about this business, this is still the land of people who will eat their own fucking children if they were starving, this is the land of scumbags.

And I'm a scumbag myself, I don't pretend to be a saint, maybe everything I get is everything I deserve but I'm not a whore, I don't prostitute my body for this fucking business, nobody takes food off my plate, just because I get fucked doesn't mean I have to sit back and take it. I'm pissed off, I'm angry, I'm hungry and I don't care about anything or anyone, I'm dead set on the EAW Championship, I'm dead set on putting pain and suffering on any man or woman who thinks they can get in my way and take it from me! I've earned my spot for the EAW Championship, I don't care about Brian Daniels and his love for HBG and Theron Nikolas, I don't care about Devan Dubian refocusing, I took my sabbaticals, I came back and I've been the lamb of this fucking company. “Hey Cage, can you fight the Triumvirate?”, “Hey Cage, you might have to sit out Territorial Invasion” or just recently “Looks like we have nothing for you for King of Elite” But I'm Diamond Cage right? I'm an EAW hall of famer, good ole DC he'll rise to top, he won't let this affect him. That's bullshit, it's constantly turning the blind eye on the guy who fights every match like it's his last. But I know I'm unwanted, I'm just the spoke on the wheel, I'm a gear that this place views as used up and when they take everything they can from me, you'll throw me with the rest of the old gears and replace me with a new gear. Only problem is what if I refuse? What if I say you'll never get rid of me and you'll have to bring a fucking army to take me out? What happens then? What happens when I say to hell with your fucking rules and regulations and I just start beating the hell out of people for no reason? What if I take your little champion, everyone's crown jewel HBG and I just snap her little ass neck? What if I just say to hell with it and I run through this entire locker room because I'm highly pissed off. From here on out, Diamond Cage strikes first, everyone is on the list because that is what it takes and you'll no longer turn a blind eye on me, you people know my track record, you know the mile of crap and shit I've had to crawl myself out of, I don't have no cute little structures or catchphrases, I don't have to call someone mongrel to stand out, I sure as hell don't need a love interest from any god forsaken women in this fucking company and I don't need no tag team partner. It's another day in the office with more bullshit ahead and it's going to leave another puddle of crap that I have to crawl myself out of once again and I don't care what it takes, I'm getting the EAW Championship through hell or high water, I've been attacked from behind, bleeding edged, getting set on fire, getting screwed over in chamber matches. I've allowed you guys to pimp me out long enough and I've had it with this shit, you won't mold me to be like your elitist and be so fucked up in the head I can't seem to pull my own head out of my ass, if being suck ass around here and  promoting merchandise and commentators and scenario's that have nothing to do with what matters which is being the EAW Champion and being just like everyone else is what it takes to make it to the hall of fame than you can take this fucking ring back, you can take every single dollar, you can take everything you've given me because I know you bastards were going to take back everything I earned one way or the other. On Showdown, the High Rollerz, successful title defense, you are a great tag team, I'm not kissing your ass, I can hardly care for you and what you do, you are in the way, Dubian I only know how to do business one way and that's MY way, survey says the High Rollerz are dead and if you get in my way you just might be dead too.
Arselx
Post January 8th 2018, 4:04 pm by Arselx
Dynasty in chaos: Part 1

Last week at Crowned in Blood, I proved every single one of you wrong. I maintained my word. I said I would win and that's exactly what I did. I told you, I told you that chaos would absorb you. That was my moment, at my very first PPV. And now NEO melt down. And you should've melted down with it too, Kohop Kapah. You actually believed that acting like a freak would help you win, didn't you? Hahahahaha, that's really funny, I mean really. You are so poor. I have beaten you twice. And this week it will be the third time. Even in your hometown. You are a shame for Manchester, people in here know that. You shouldn't even be here at Dynasty. Instead you should've moved to Empire, to fight the ladies. But I think you would get beaten there too, that's why they decided to bring you to Dynasty, at least you would be beaten by men. Now tell me why the hell do you still compete against me? Huh? Do you want to break any bone? Are you still not pleased that I beated you twice? Or this time that's the "new" you? Well, I've beaten him too! What a coincidence. I told you, people do not change and you are no different. Acting like a person who lost your mind won't help you to be interesting. Now that I think better, your perfect loss record might have caused you to loose your mind for real. You are just boring. You are becoming a jobber. People are here to see me, not you. They want to see chaos, devastation and man handling. But I still need you to do that. I need you to be the puppet for me. You know that's what you have been and what you will continue to be in the main roster. They should have sent you to the mental health hospital. In fact it is a matter of time till you go there. All those losses will cause depression to you my old friend. You should quit wrestling and go drink into the pubs. That's all you can do. At least you can drink some alcohol and rest your mind. But you should rest your body too. Putting yourself in matches against me will cause heavy problems my man. I don't want to play around with you either, but it is what it is. I'm saying play because that's all what I do when I wrestle you. Just like wrestling an angry 10 years old kid. I finally joined the main roster and now I get to fight you, again. I don't want easy wins, I want real challange. And dynasty is the place where you can get one. So next week, after I beat Kohop Kapah, give me some real challange, okay? I'm READY for it and so should you BE...
Jacob Moore
Post January 8th 2018, 2:11 pm by Jacob Moore
SHOWDOWN I

2017 was quite the year. In review: I made my EAW debut in January after quitting wrestling for almost two years, met my girlfriend that same month, went on a winning streak until mid-March when I had to take some time off, competed at Pain for Pride X albeit in a mess of a battle royal, took another break and got back surgery, made a return after almost five months out on Dynasty, competed at Dynasty: Invictus..and that's pretty much where it went downhill. I lose to Aka Manah of all people, lost another damned battle royal, and I got to end my year getting hit in the balls by Tomi Venus. It wasn't what I expected when I came back nor was it what I wanted at all. Ultimately, my run on Dynasty has made me look like a complete fool. And I had enough of it, honestly. I was on my last legs on that brand so when I heard there would be a shakeup, I took that opportunity. I requested a trade, to anywhere else, to start over. Rebuild myself. And where did I end up? Showdown. On paper, seeing my name next to the likes of Heart Break Gal, Ares Vendetta, High Rollerz, Diamond Cage, and Theron Nikolas is a bit laughable to the casual fan. I get it. Who the hell am I to be competing with them? I'm a scrub in comparison! But that's the association that laughable other show gave me. They turned a former multi-champion into nothing, the bottom of the barrel. Many men would see this move as being thrown to the sharks. In fact, that's probably what you at home are thinking right at this exact moment. I'm being sent there as enhancement talent or something. But no. In my mind, I see this as the chance I've been waiting for to really prove myself. To prove that I still got what it takes to be a champion and represent a company, that I'm reliable, that I belong in that aforementioned group. You know we had the Showdown Six last year, six guys that Showdown had molded into future stars. And now all of them are reaping the benefits: they either won titles or are competing for world titles, and are competing at a high level and main eventing free-per-views. That's where I wanna be at. So while right now, it seems that simply a fish out of water, I welcome all challenges thrown at me and I'm going to work the hardest I ever have in my life to give everyone a reason to get behind me once again. 

This is when it starts. New year, new Moore. I am in the best shape I've ever been and I can't remember the last time I was this excited to get back to work. Much to my surprise, I already think I'm being held in a higher esteem than I was before, I've been given the chance to face our National Elite Champion, Nobi, right off the bat! While it isn't a title match by any means, it is still very important that I seize this and I'm thankful that someone acknowledges that I'm no enhancement talent. Nice guy Nobi. We've never met before. This is the first time. But I haven't been ignoring your accomplishments or your current run as champ. You're one to be respected. You will take on any and all-comers no matter who it is, you want to elevate the National Elite belt to new heights. At Kingsroad, I gotta say you were the underdog in that triple threat. Even I didn't expect you to come out on top but you proved me wrong, and a lot of others I'm sure and you've seemed to do all of your fans proud. That's why I am holding this match in such high regard. As we say almost every week, anything can happen. That's why a guy like Aka Manah was able to defeat me, no matter how much he didn't deserve it. I should've never pulled him out of that hole of obscurity he was stuck in. My mistake, truly. But I've learned my lesson. You're a legitimate challenge, Nobi, something that has been missing for a while now. I'm not gonna look down on you because I'm the one who needs to prove himself, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to fight any lighter than I usually do. In fact, I'm going to go even harder. Like I said, this is a big deal for me even if it isn't a title match. A win over the champion in my first match on this brand would be phenomenal. That's what's gonna drive me this week. I have long been discouraged, distracted, and unhappy in the position I currently sit in. I have to change that. This will be my eighth year in this wild business and I can't front, I don't know how much more time I have left to do this day in and day out. I didn't have to come back to EAW last November but I wanted to. This is the biggest stage for me to appear on and I didn't properly take advantage of that. I didn't want to fade into irrelevancy again, that's Nate Fiora's job. I wasn't going to sit back and accept such a mediocre ending for myself. Once upon a time, I was looked at as a top threat. I was told I had so much potential. It's pretty sad what I've turned into since then. But this is a year of rebuild and recovery, and will be treated as such. I made the reason for my return very clear. I haven't been given the recognition I deserve and I haven't been respected. I'm gonna have to force everyone to, and that's fine. I will do everything in my power to achieve those goals. Even if it's at your expense, Nobi. You're a great guy outside the ring and everybody loves you, hence why I'm probably gonna get looked at as the bad guy in this situation but it's just what I have to do. If I have to choke you out or have to drop you on your head, so be it. Don't take it personally. Sometimes the good guy loses, and that's okay. They can't always beat the villain. That just wouldn't be as entertaining.
Chelsea Crowe
Post January 8th 2018, 12:52 pm by Chelsea Crowe

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 ApvENNjt_o

ŘESÖLɄƮIO₦S

event: thursday night empire | 1/11/2018 edition
promo number: 1
participants: chelsea crowe w/ april song versus sydney st. clair
word count: 1,294 words

scene one:
january 8, 2018 // televised

It may be a new year, but the world doesn't look very different from high up. That's all Chelsea Crowe can think as she watches London slowly pass her by from where she stands – high above it, leaning against the railing of one of the London Eye's pods. She has it to herself, and as she stares over the city in silence, it almost feels like she has the whole of London inside her palm. It's a fantasy that brings a smile to her face.

CHELSEA CROWE: “What's your new year's resolution? I'd tell you what mine is, but I don't have one. I don't need to cling onto a dream or a wish, because I go out there and I take what I want – no need for some empty promise at the start of the year. And ever since I've arrived on Empire, I've done everything in my power to get what I want. To make my mark. Which makes me a stark contrast to my opponent this week. The first of many who'll fall to me this year: Sydney St. Clair.

You know, when I saw this match, part of me was a little angry. I looked at this match, looked at the rest of the card, and all I could think was: What the hell is this? One week, April and I beat Sydney in a tag match, and now I have to fight her again? Is there anything left of her? Poor girl got verbally eviscerated by me because she thought she could play with fire and not get burnt. She tried to laugh at the flames, and then they swallowed her whole like her mum should've done to her when she was just the leftovers from 'One Night in Wolf-pussy-hampton'. Well, if I didn't reduce her to ashes in that tag match, I'll scatter her dust to the wind this week. Because I'm ready to start this new year off with some fireworks.

Even if it means I have to settle for watching the same fireworks display I've seen twice before. Because that's the issue for you, Syd – I've already beaten you before. And you can throw out some predictable excuse: “those were tag matches, you cheated, my partner failed”... but I've still beaten you. I've still gotten into your head and proven to everyone watching that you're not what you say you are. You have no footing to stand on when it comes to me, because I've beaten you when you were that little generic dreamer, and I've beaten you when you were that little generic tough tomboy. What are you going to do, Syd? You going to change your whole shtick up again after I showed everyone how pathetic 'Sydney versus the World' is? The fact of the matter is that against someone you brushed off as a “try-hard know-it-all” and “self-entitled twat”, you couldn't stand up for what you believe in and represent. You failed. And you'll fail again, hun. Not that it should concern you, since you've probably become accustomed to the taste of defeat by now.

Chelsea pauses briefly, then smirks.

CHELSEA CROWE: “I get it though, Syd – if I were you, I wouldn't be able to stay away from me either. I just have that star quality, that presence that's addictive. I have everything you wish you could have. Because the issue with you is that you might have the in-ring skill, but you have nothing else to supplement it. You're shallow, which is why I'm not afraid to step on you, because you're like a puddle that's a millimetre deep. You won't leave any stain on me, you won't ruin my day. You're just someone I can run through and then forget about within the next second. Me though, I leave an impression. We just have to look at how offended you were back in our last encounter to see that. Look at you, you lost your cool, you threw out insults I've heard before. You fell to my charm, you played to the tune of my song. Because like I said, you just can't get away from me. If you're smart, you won't say a word – and if you're even smarter, you won't come to Empire on Thursday, because you'll know you're about to have my boot on your throat.

But I doubt you'll listen. You have something to prove against me, after all. Right now, the biggest claim to fame you have is that you got pinned by the current Specialists Champion. Meanwhile, I have wins over former champions, I have people's eyes on me, and I even outplayed the 'Queen' of Empire. But we don't even need to focus on those things to see that you have a lot to measure up to in this match. Just look at everything I've said about you before – everything I've proven right with my two victories over you. I've shown people that you don't have the intellect to match up to me. I've made them see that your whole crusade is as pointless as your attempts to say you don't masturbate every night to the poster of Tarah Nova that hangs on your bedroom wall. And I've told them all that priding yourself on being an average girl gets you nowhere in a business that rewards the top bitches and cunts of this sport. I've proven how unequipped you are for EAW, and unless you pull something completely new out from under your sleeve, I'm going to do the same thing this week.

You know what, though? I've learned that you're not just some big dreamer. You're a thirsty slut, because you keep coming back for more. You want as much of me as you can get. Well, you'll get it all to yourself. And this week, there won't be any excuses to hide behind when it comes to your loss. You won't be able to blame a tag partner, or say it was Megan or April who won instead of me. It's just me and you, and I'll be the one who takes all the blame for another crippling loss on poor Sydney's record. You say you don't need anyone's help any more, you don't need friends. But you're going to wish you had mummy Tarah to run to, because the attention you'll get from her is all you'll have when I'm done with you.

I said I don't make new year's resolutions, and I'll show everyone why I don't at Empire – because my insatiable appetite to be the number one draw on this brand doesn't need to be driven by some flimsy excuse. You though, Syd, need all the help you can get. All the hope you can get. So let me help you out, let me set you on the right path by giving you something to work towards...just so you don't enter this week completely defeated at the thought of having to fight me again. How about I give you your new year's resolution? You should make the resolution to become relevant.

Chelsea stops, throwing her hands up for a brief moment before laughing.

CHELSEA CROWE: “Then again, to become relevant you have to have some kind of momentum. And after Thursday, you won't have anything of the sort. So how about a different resolution? Let's start off easy, since we all know you can't swim in the deep end. How about...you try to get past the starting line? I'll be there to help you, to lead you along – all the way to your end. Happy New Year, Syd. I hope for your sake, that means a new you.

As Chelsea goes back to looking out at the sprawling city of London, we fade to black.
Mallory Wilde
Post January 8th 2018, 11:02 am by Mallory Wilde
Empire Promo 1: Wannabe

The camera opens inside of a bus station just as a bus pulls in behind the plate glass window dividing the outside world from the inside.  As it pulls from the curb moments later, Mallory Wilde appears, entering the station with her head under her hoodie hanging low as she hums to the tunes emitting from her ear buds.  Sensing someone watching her, she glances up, gives the camera a halfhearted smile, and then makes her way over to the the bench where the operator sits, still leering at her pale face beneath her hoodie.  Without fully acknowledging the camera's presence, Mallory pulls off her hood, sighs, and leans forward smacking her lips contemplatively.

"A'yup.  Yup, yup, yup....s'been a rough few months.  I've been battered, beaten, mocked, and mauled by some of the best female athletes in wrestling.  I've been handed opportunity after opportunity only to come up short in the long run.  I don't always walk away feeling disappointed in my losses, and I don't take a vast majority of what the Empire locker room says to heart, but then again I'm not here to make friends.  I'm new and I know I have to take my lumps and get back up.  I have to prove myself before anyone believes anything I say about myself, or how I present myself, or whether or not I'm worthy.  It's a hard thing to do when you're new to the sport and everyone else is simply better than you at it, no matter the mettle of what drives them.  2018's a new year, 'course, so what does that mean for Mallory Wilde? Does It mean I hang up my punk rock boots and crawl back into the dive I previously crawled out of? Does it mean I'll be given more opportunities simply because Empire is in great need o' some fresh blood? Or does it mean nothing other than some numbers at the top of the calendar changing? Now I'd like to believe it's the latter if I'm allowed to interject my quaint li'l nihilistic perspective into the convo.  Matter o' fact, I'm hopin' that Empire's written me off.  I hope that every competitor I've faced thinks they've moved on from the ol' 'Zero Star'.  I hope I get to surprise them up the road a ways off as the competitor they thought would be eaten alive in this shark tank, the one whose plied 'er trade and gotten better than them.  I hope I'm not viewed as a desperation charity case who was given far too much far too early.  I hope they see me and know me, that they realize that I'm not some off-the-rack hoser who doesn't know how to fight the way girls that look like her usually do."

Mallory gives a somewhat resentful glance toward the camera as she rips out her ear buds with one tug to the wire and cuts her eyes indignantly toward the lens.

"What gets me is that I think you want the same things too, Daisy.  You want the world to take you seriously, to treat you like an individual that matters instead of some runaway with a chip on her shoulder that everyone should give up hope on.  Plain and simple, we both want respect.  We're mad at the world for not taking us seriously, and we're mad at ourselves for not pulling the amount of weight that we think we should be able to.  Sure, part of it goes along with being an outsider, but a bigger piece of the puzzle is the fact that you and I think we're so unique, that we're important, that we can change things."

Mallory solemnly shakes her head

"No.  Not with your attitude anyway.  Not with this 'me against everyone' mindset you're in.  You don't even know who you're trying to impress anymore because you don't even consider yourself on your idealistic level.  I'm not the friendliest snake in the garden, but I do consider the opinions of the Empire locker room important, and I'm capable of admitting that.  Rage against the machine all you want, eh, but in the end all you want is to own the machine that's making the machines.  Apathy and angst wont get you a championship.  Neither will blaming the world for your problems.  I'll admit that I'm a loser.  I've lost more than I've won at this juncture, but I blame nobody for it but myself, and go as far as to even praise the ability of the people who've knocked me down.  That's where your path divides from mine.  You can't seem to see the merit in anyone but this person you wanna be.  You wanna be at the top.  You wanna be the cornerstone of Empire, the very linchpin that could send the entire thing crumblin' to the ground at your will.  You wanna be able to rub your success into the face of every single opponent that's fell you, but the one thing you don't seem to wanna be is Daisy Thrash, and that's disappointing considering I dug what you were aboot.  I dug that there was another chick here with my third wave mentality.  I'm trying to be someone's hero by just bein' myself, and I think that's something you lost somewhere along the way.  Quit trying to be the girl who pisses off her parents. Quit trying to be the one who saves the day for her own glory and rebellion.  The Daisy Thrash that stands before me in a few days time strikes me less as someone who wants to bring pride to our gender, and more like a wannabe whose throwing everything she's got into the cogs of the machine just to get rid of some baggage.  Maybe start ownin' some of your own shortcomings instead of throwing a tantrum.  There's a difference between laying in the foyer of your parent's house, kickin' and screamin' like a petty little brat because someone took your Bikini Kill CD's away and actually standing up and bein' somebody, even if that somebody amounts to a zero.  It's OK to be angry at the world, but until you do something constructive you're only adding to the problem.  Own your scars.  Own where you've been, who you are, and soon results will follow.  Don't incessantly pick at every little scratch and cut until you let it infects your bleedin' heart with negativity.  So you got your ass kicked by a bad day? Get over it.  Everyone has.  No little girl ever looked up to a cryin' baby, eh? and deep down I don't think that's what you're really about.  So how's aboot suckin' it up for one night and givin' me the fight that I truly believe is deep within you 'neath all the angst and agitated thin skin, eh?"

Mallory narrows her eyes and smirks as she slides her buds back into her ears and pulls up her hoodie.

"Or don't.  As I said, not here to make friends and I sure could use a win aboot now.  S'up to you I suppose, or maybe it isn't.  Either way, hero or brat, I plan on knockin' ya out.  Whether or not we grab a drink after and plan the fall of the patriarchy at a Sleater-Kinney concert in some hole in the wall is really up to you.  Put on your big girl Birkenstocks and you n' I can show 'em all whose bein' overlooked and why they shouldn't be."

Mallory cuts her eyes and shrugs, before pushing off of the bench and stretching and yawning.

"Beats curtain jerking over 'principles'."

Mallory winks over her shoulder as she takes her leave, heading toward a bus pulling toward the curb outside as the camera fades to black.
The Revenant
Post January 7th 2018, 3:49 pm by The Revenant
"The Revenant" Crowned In Blood and NEO Epilogue:
"Bury It"

He could hear them now. God he’s hated it.

Turns out those pops were as he thought, bullshit. Because they were chanting ‘Wild Boys’. He saw them as he rolled out. Trying to drop off the ring, he stumbled down, crashing onto one knee. He chest. God Damn did it hurt. A heart attack? No he was a literal revenant that couldn’t be it, probably from those superkicks. What happened? His head had hit the ring floor so many times his mind was fuzzy.

What had even happened. Open your eyes God Dammit. He forced them open, squinting through the pain as he gazed around. Everyone was cheering for Billy and Jimmy as they were heading off up the ramp. But there was one kid on by the ring wall just to his left. Staring down at him, he looked at the kid’s shirt. ‘Dreadknight’. That’s right….

He Failed. Again.

He lifted his head up to gaze at the ramp, that’s when he noticed Bo Maro, gazing down from the tunnel to gorilla at him. The Second Maro noticed his gaze, he bolted.

“Those sacks of shit. That’s right….. They ran, and He failed.

-----

Maro nearly kicked open the door to their dressing room. Ace had already taken his belongings and left with some of the staff. Maro closed the door behind him, locking all 3 locks. It wouldn’t hold, it never holds, not even 12 security officers were able to hold it back. He quickly dug through the desk to the side opposite of the door.

Where was it, where the fuck was it. He was searching for a certain file…. That’s when the lights dimmed and flickered. He gazed around in horror, and as he turned to look at the door, the ceiling lights above him exploded. Glass shattering everywhere, and the room going black.

“P-Please no….. Oh God help me”.

“God isn’t here…”.
The Revenant cracked open a road flare, bathing the room in a scratchy red light. “Only I am”. Bo tried to stand back up, only for The Revenant to cross the room quickly, grabbing him by the road with his right hand. “M-Micheal Plea-”.

“YOU THINK YOU GET TO SAY MY NAME?! AFTER THAT?!”. The Heavyweight’s hand nearly crushed Maro’s throat, “You’re a worthless fucking rat Maro”. The Revenant leaned in, towering over Bo. “I-I’m Sorr-”. Before he could finish his sentence, The Revenant tossed him the right, causing him to smash into a framed painting. With the left side of his face cut, Maro tried to stand up, only for it to cross the room to him, faster that the first time.

As The Revenant grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, holding him effortlessly up in the air, Maro pleaded to the murderous stare of his former client. “For the love of god Micheal, I’m SORrY, I D-Don’T WANT TO DIE”. “From personal Experience….”.

“DYING”. The Revenant slammed bo back against the wall.
“BUILDS”. And Again.
“CHARACTER”. And Again, finally dropping the man as he crumbled to a heap against the wall.

He gazed down at him, the formerly calm, collected, and calculating manager was now a mess at his feet. “M-Michael for the l-love of God I’m sorry…. I’m SORRY, I-It was a mistake, You had them-”. “And then You decided to put that shit show while going up the ramp, you decided to bail, rip apart the team, and I LOST. Had You at least grew a FUCKING PAIR, Or convinced Johnny to be treated at Ringside, DEAD SPADES WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.

“P-Please”, “Everything I Fucking Do here is to try and help, it’s to benefit others, change things for the better….. You’re a rat, a rodent, a bottomfeeder. You leeched off of the team, convinced us both that Dead Spades would Takeover, and that you’d stick with it…….”. Bo was silent, pressed against the wall in fear. “And then I find you running off into the sunset with Ace, abandoning all hope…. And you know what’s worse Maro….”. He remained silent.

“I actually believed you. “........”. “I believed Dead Spades would be the catalyst for change, I grew to trust You and Ace, I believed things would Change, instead I find you two flying the coop and you know who takes The Fall, you know who has their LEGACY DESTROYED?!.

“I-I…”. ME, The DREADKNIGHT, The AVENGER, The Superhero you people dress up and take for granted, who FIGHTS to help you, and when I get pushed through the grinder too many times, when I get beat up, you stop cheering and spit on me, and then Maro, you decided to Use Me. Try to make a few Quick Bucks with royalties and advertising in NEO, and after things fell apart, I find you here trying to Run The Fuck Off.

“B-But Micheal the Execs Calle-”. The Revenant silenced Maro with a strong right hook. Maro’s side hit the ground, and coughed up...spit? No, Blood. He felt his mouth, The Revenant has knocked out some of his teeth. “You Used Me…, I’m no longer a Superhero to people like you Maro, to anyone. I’m just a piece of meat, that you’ll throw into a wall, and try to abandon…..”. The Revenant stood up, “Well I’m done”. Maro’s eyes widened, “What?”.

Fuck being a Hero…..”, Fuck Justice…..”, “ And Fuck…. You… The Company, The Fans, the people I tried to help, the people I did help. Everyone hates The Revenant Maro…. So why should I try to help them anymore…..”. Maro watched The Revenant leave through the light of the road flare, towards the door. NEO’s Dead…., and when I claw my way up to the Main Roster…. I think it’s time I finally fight for Myself. The terror of Realization hit Maro as he sat up. “Michael, you can’t…. Please….. People need The Dreadknight-”.

“The Dreadknight’s Dead…. Goodbye Bo”. The Door to the outside hall shined into the dark room, as Bo scrambled, weakly over to the desk. Opening the bottom drawer, he finally found it. It was a letter to one of his clients. Sitting back against the broken desk, he glanced at it.

“To the Manager of Mr. M. Bishop, billed by preference as ‘The Revenant’. Due to a changing in brands, Your client is to be moved up from NEO and moved to the Main Roster, we would like to thank your client for his continued support on NEO and…”

A pained look in his eyes, Maro glanced up from the letter. “I’m Sorry Michael”.
Jael Arcana-Rosario
Post January 6th 2018, 12:09 am by Jael Arcana-Rosario

PREY FOR US SINNERS

event: an introduction
match: jael arcana-rosario vs. the masses
promo number: n/a
word count: 845 words

scene one:
jan. 08, 2018 // st. augustine’s church // tempe, az // broadcasted

Images of flowers and candles that fill the altar flash before the screen. The montage concludes with a lingering shot of Jesus on the cross, his image standing behind the colorful altar. We hear the sound of multiple voices murmuring the ‘Our Father’ prayer, when suddenly, all sound and vision stops.

We open up to a new scene at the same church, but later in the day. The pews are empty, and we hear the sound of a voiceover from Jael Arcana-Rosario.

“In the beginning, God created heaven and earth. He created man, and thus, the creation of free will. But what does it really mean to be free?”

We now cut to a close-up of Jael, who is seated somewhere in the middle of the church.

JAEL ARCANA-ROSARIO:EAW, the one true province of combat. And then there’s me, the true face of war. See, people are quick at calling Empire a movement for women. A revolution, some my say. But when I see Empire, I don’t see a revolution. No, I see a moment that could have been, be put to waste. When I look at the faces that compose Empire, I barely see fierce competition. Let alone competitors with any real purpose. Sure, there’s some girls with drive and determination. How they go about it is a different story, though. A true lust for gold never hurt anyone no matter how you see it—seriously, this sport is a series of failure and refinement, and trust me, if you haven't learned that yet, you'll know it after stepping in the ring with yours truly.

There will always be a set of roles to play here in the wonderful world of Empire. First, you’ve got your wannabes and the pretenders; the ones who’ll mimic their way to the top. Originality kills, stop wasting your time trying to pursue it. Then, you’ve got your prizefighters, the girls who stop at nothing to get all that their hearts’ desires. Even if it means sacrificing their souls just to fulfil their one desire. Finally, you've got your seen-it-all, know-it-alls; your legends in the making. The ones who claim to be untouchable, sitting high and mighty in their cute little thrones made up of years and years of accolades. Well I’m not here to do any of that. For far too long, I’ve seen these girls call themselves heroes and villains, as if the world was painted in black and white.

These Empire girls, there's just so many of them that fit on only one extreme of the spectrum. The middle of it all remains unconquered...at least until I arrived. People fail to realize the shades of gray; the levels of variation between two opposite ends of a spectrum. You see, that grey area is where I’ve been able to call ‘home’ for quite some time now. Because whether people realize it or not, not everyone is willing to listen to you and your beliefs. Constantly, we find ourselves in wars of opposing ideas, opinions, thoughts. And honestly, it’s a little impractical to choose one side for the rest of your life. Me? I'm comfortable with the sun on my right, and the moon on my left. After all, isn’t a balance between the light and the dark what we should all aim for?

A transition montage, and we now find Jael at the front of the pews, a collection of spectators watching as she delivers her sermon.

JAEL ARCANA-ROSARIO:People here seem so fixated on the past: you’ve got the girls who look to it for inspiration, the ones who swear to never repeat it again, the ones who’ve refused to let it go. Where are the ones who are determined to rewrite it? No one accepted Jesus’ word until he created his own following, his own teachings for people to believe in. And even then, it took him until after his death and resurrection to leave behind a legacy. One that would span generations. See, I’m tired of the one-hit wonders. I’m tired of the girls that walk through that curtain and even think their time here will shape their destiny.

I’m sure there’s plenty of you right now who’ll watch this and ponder over my words. But by then, I’ve already made my way inside your heads. I can accept that I’m not the biggest threat Empire has to offer at the moment. The smarter ones of you would actually plan ahead for people like me: the realists. But I’m afraid my research has yet to find a correlation between Empire and the intelligence of its roster. So go ahead. Toss me aside for being the newest signee. Put me at the bottom of the food chain, if you so dare. I’m here to prove that even when I’m being preyed upon, I’ll find my way to the top.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. The image of Jael crossing herself fades to black, a title card taking her place on the screen. It reads “JAEL ARCANA-ROSARIO. COMING SOON.” Fade to black.
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 5th 2018, 11:59 pm by Jamie O'Hara
I am the anomaly of this business.

Every man to ever step foot through those doors in the last three and a half years, no matter how highly touted they have been, nobody has surpassed me. Nobody has measured up, nobody has achieved anything close to what I’ve achieved. Your Nico Borg’s, your Pizza Boy’s...even your Lannisters and Ares Vendettas have a list of accomplishments that fall short to me. We walk this land surrounded by icons - statues of marble, of premier stone - of men who stand tall as the greatest. The untested, the undeniable...the immortal. Since day one I’ve sought to stand tall above the land and the houses men build to reflect their success; stand among the immortals until my monument is laced with vines, with overgrowth and it becomes a relic of the past - a reminder of greatness, of someone who carried this business. I feared, for so long, that such success couldn’t come my way, couldn’t be achieved. A few years too late to become the cornerstone I envisioned becoming, a few years too early to be the last remaining champion; the leader of this company’s final voyage. And so I fought. I scratched and I clawed regardless of what opposed me and I stooped to lows that I regret, that I try to wash away with every drop of alcohol within reach. But in the end, I stand on the precipice of it all. Of everything I’ve sought to achieve, everything I desperately wanted to become. Elitist of the Year...such a prestigious award. It’s landed me in the company of good men, of great men, of the immortals I wish to join. But the glory of 2017 isn’t a place for me to rest my hat, rather the success I had is only a single reason to begin 2018 doing the one thing I’ve always done.

Fight.

Succeed.

It’s starts with you.

You are not an anomaly. I’ve seen men like you walk through these halls before like you matter, as if this is your destiny. You see this forthcoming night as the breaking of the ground your monument will be erected on. You’re the future! The leader of another generation! We have all made that claim, even I became wrapped up in such a delusion. But look around you Grier. You see a world with men who also claim such a title. You’re in an industry where men like Nasir Escobar or whatever the fuck his name will be in six months time, calling himself the future...the leader of the future. And in due time another fledgling from NEO will embark on his journey on the main roster - Voltage...Dynasty...or Showdown - and he’ll be just like you. Arrogant, full of self-belief and the delusions that he will rise to the pinnacle of it all and lead the current generation, the current era of this company. For a year you’ve walked through this company and where you’ve fallen, you have only risen. Further and further, questionable at times, suspect often, but risen you most certainly have. But this rise...this lowly and insignificant success you’ve managed to obtain pales in comparison to what true greats, what leaders, what icons achieve. You believe in your heart that this moment, ONE YEAR since your debut is your time, your moment to take your first steps towards becoming a fucking legend in this company but this? This is going to be nothing more than a nightmare. One where every demon you try to bury deep within you is released, and each fucking one is going to send you further and further and further down that path you loath; the road that you don’t have the guts to face and the mentality to overcome. You can bullshit all you want, step around it and deny that you have any need to face the black dog that looms over you, the one that going to hound you for days and nights in the wake of King of Elite but it’s an inevitability. I certainly don’t want King of Elite to be the night where your career ends, Grier. I don’t want it to be the night where you’re stretchered from the ring for the dumb cunt shit you did to Cameron and I to be the last time these people see you. But perhaps when that self-belief, when that arrogance and that entitlement you hold is left, shattered in a thousand pieces, perhaps picking each one up and putting yourself back together is going to be a task too difficult to finish.

Because I’ve been there. I’ve lost my World Championship before and I’ve lost matches to regain it. I’ve tasted bitter defeat and I’ve seen where it can take any man. And when I see before me a flog like yourself that cries to his old man when someone brings up his failures, when he sulks and sooks about defeat rather than copping it on the fucking chin and moving on, I certainly question if you can rise once more. I wonder if The Raven has the guts to face his demons before making that climb once more or does he pluck every feather from his body to become something else? Listening to you this week it, it wouldn’t surprise me to see you evolve into a Jamie O’Hara-Lite or whichever Elistist you decide to minic in your speech for that particular week. Most certainly when you wake on the 7th, the world is going to feel dark and grey; bleak and full of sorrow. No matter how bright the sun shines, you’re going to hang your head in misery, in shame and those wounds - still raw and tend to touch - are going to be that reminder of your indiscretions, of your wrongs, of your arrogance, of your delusions. Most importantly, the sympathetic side I hold for any and all opponents, regardless of who they are.

This isn’t the end of you, Lars Grier.

It’s only the beginning.

But you will learn why I am the anomoly of this business.

Why I am the Elistist of the Year.

Why I am the longest reigning champion of all time.

Why…

...I am the BEST in the fucking WORLD.
Moongoose McQueen
Post January 5th 2018, 11:59 pm by Moongoose McQueen
*No formatting - Last minute promo*

The Black Lagoon, the name of the boat is shown drifting in the sea. Revy steps up to the front deck as she looks to the distance.

Revy: LAND…HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Moongoose in a tattered sailor outfit and a full grown beard and hair as well as Shimmer, who for whatever reason hasn’t changed grown anything at all, runs up as Shimmer with a binocular in hand)

Shimmer: You know, it’s not nice to call someone that.

Revy: It’s Megan. She knows what she is.

Moongoose: We made it! And with a day to spare! I’ll clean myself up and get changed.

(Moongoose runs off to the lower deck as Shimmer breathes out a sign of relief)

Revy: So you did eventually figure out it was driving on it’s own.

Shimmer: I FIGURED IT OUT!! Eventually. So, what are you going to do while you are in France?

Revy: Restock on Booze, which by the way. (Revy places her palm out as Shimmer stares at it, sighs, and hands her a black credit card) SHOPPING SPREE!!

Shimmer: You sound like a girl.

Revy: You need to shut the hell up. I’m refueling.

Shimmer: The boat or you?

Moongoose: I’m back guys.

(Moongoose returns with a shaved beard with a stache and curled hairs and a sparking jump suit and a cape. Revy and Shimmer just stares as Revy bursts out laughing and Shimmer is in shock and awe)

Moongoose: TO THE PORT! There is something waiting for me there. Destiny Awaits!

Revy: If anyone asks, I’m not related to this guy.

(Camera show Moongoose at the port while Revy stays behind)

Moongoose: Where is it? Where is it?!!

Shimmer: Where is what?

Moongoose: My shipment. I PAID EXPEDITED FOR THIS! IT BETTER BE HERE!

Shimmer: What?

Moongoose: MY BOYS!! MY BOYS!! … You, good sir. You work here right?

(A man with a clipboard turns around and looks at Shimmer and Moongoose)

Man: Gay bar is over there.

Moongoose: Woah? Woah?....Woah?...... WOOOOOOOOOAH?!!..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH?!! Did you just assume my sexuality?

Shimmer: No, sir, we were wondering if you could help us see if a shipment here has arrived yet?

Man: Name?

Moongoose: Moongoose McQueen.

Man: Sorry, nothing for a Moongoose, but I do have a shipment for Mongoose McQueen.

Moongoose: I don’t know who that is.

Shimmer: Bro!

Moongoose: It must be some mistake.

Revy screaming in the background: IT WASN’T A MISTAKE!

(Moongoose rolls his eyes and nods that it’s him before he is given the clipboard to sign for the shipment. The man points them towards the direction of the shipment and Moongoose jumps up in glee and excitement).

Moongoose: Shimmer, help me bust this open!

Shimmer: I think I heard something moving in there. Oh my god, are you some part of some sick human trafficking thing? I shouldn’t have to be giving you the talk about why that is wrong!

Moongoose: What no? That’s absurd!

(Shimmer and Moongoose open the box and streamers and confetti pop out as two muscular in scantily clad peacock outfit rise with such grace)

Moongoose: It’s still not human trafficking. Shimmer, I want you to meet…. THE BOYS!!

Shimmer: I’m pretty sure what you just did was inhumane, I mean, you shipped them all the way from where?

Moongoose: No, they insisted they were transported in the cheapest way possible. And I did just that.

Shimmer: Book them on a flight or something!

Moongoose: Dressed like that? What are you? An idiot? They’d never make it past airport security dressed like that. Those feathers can be a weapon.

Shimmer: Ugh, whatever, they seem well.  But what is this about?

Moongoose: This is it. This is … me.

Shimmer: But bro, you have a wife and kids. Do they know?

Moongoose: What?!! NO!! This isn’t gay, this is glam. This is style! This is the new and improved Moongoose McQueen!!

(Moongoose poses as the boys get in formation and pose with him. Moongoose claps and the Boys get in formation and forms a chair. Moongoose brushes his cape into the air and takes a seat upon the chair before crossing his leg and leaning forward.)

Moongoose: Mhmmm…… This feel so right. Now, we can finally really have a real talk. Carlos, I’m just going to say it right here and now. No matter what you say about me from the past, it doesn’t matter. Because it means nothing now. All that has really happened is, you did it. You opened Pandora’s Box. And all this shit that is happening now, it can’t be stopped. It’s Game over, man! GAME….OOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAA!! Don’t look at the boys. Keep your eye one me. Because just because my boys will be with me from this point on. It doesn’t mean they will be involved in our match. After all, I wouldn’t want to dirty their hands in your filth and go on to do something they will regret. No, they must be preserved, they must be kept safe. They much remain pure and innocent. But that doesn’t mean you can’t bring your little friends along to. Go ahead, bring Mao, because there ain’t nothing pure and innocent about that bitch. I mean, she is long corrupted, hell, she may be the very reason you are corrupted. Your arrogance, your championship, your accomplishments. IT’S ALL ARTIFICIAL! It’s all created, but here. What you are going to face! IT’S ALL NATURAL BABY! This is the real deal. And its all because you had to go in and mess with the natural order. You had to stick your nose in my business and use me for your own damn game, in a world where the strong prey on the weak, but you. No, I don’t believe in a world where the weak pose as the strong and cheat the strong out of their championship!

Nope. I can’t accept that. NO ONE SHOULD ACCEPT THAT! But of course, I understand if that is all you really have to accept. And as I said, Carlos. You done did it now! YOU DUN FUCKED UP!! By messing with me and then not finishing me off. Oh god, just how stupid are you. You talk like you’re the top of the food chain. The cream of the crop. The alpha, yet you don’t even have the conviction to finish the job. No, this isn’t a story about how the weak will rise up to usurp the wrongful king. This is a story about how the strong comes back and reclaim what was taken from him and putting you back in your proper place. I’m not there to fight you, Carlos. I’m there to destroy you and cast you back where you belong. These past few weeks, this past few months, no last year. THIS, RIGHT HERE!! IT’S THE HYPE! IT’S THE BUILD UP! IT’S THE EVOLUTION OF SOMETHING THAT YOU AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN EAW ISN’T READY FOR!! THIS WILL BE MY MASTERPIECE!! THIS WILL BE PRIME OF MY CRAFT! YOUR DESTRUCTION AND MY REBIRTH!! AND YOU BEST BRING EVERYTHING YOU GOT, BECAUSE UNLIKE MAO, I’M NOT GOING TO CARRY YOUR ASS AND MAKE THE BIGGEST ASS KICKING OF YOUR LIFE LOOK GOOD! I’M GOING TO NEED YOU TO STEP UP AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN. You better hope that miracles are real, but as a person of logic, I believe in natural adaption, and you, the weak, only exist to justify the strong…. Moongoose McQueen.
Jack Ripley
Post January 5th 2018, 11:58 pm by Jack Ripley
I've grown tired of this tired routine honestly. I come out here say some things that are very true, indisputable facts, and Cam comes out here and says some really, really stupid shit. While HBG, continues not to listen whatsoever, and just decides to spew whatever her head comes up with. No filter, no thoughts, just spewed words. But let's begin with Cam again because honestly just when I think she just can't get any more stupid, she continues to get even more stupid. This Saturday is going to be a cake walk, just so easy. I won't even have to lay a finger on Cam, I'll just have to say something like, OH WATCH OUT ITS GODZILLA! She'll freak out, and run out of the ring for a ten count. She's very mentally incapable of thinking anything intelligent, so much so she continues to not even understand that she's burying herself when she speaks. With her very first line she again says that men are superior than women. "Wow Jack, you sound more like a woman than me". With all this talk about how woman are inferior to men, I really don't even know how you can even start to believe that you stand a chance against the High Rollerz. How can a man fall for the tricks of a female? You asked. You act more like a girl than I do. You said. So girls can't be great? If they act like their gender then that means that they don't deserve to speak? You're so stupid, painfully dumb. Do you wipe yourself? Or does Jamie do that for you? Can you even wash yourself? Put your own clothes on? Cam are you brain dead? The charity case of EAW strikes again. I mean here you are again contradicting yourself. Saying shit that you claimed that we were doing. "If everyone is saying this about you, then it must be true"; this is the gist of what you said to the part of us not having much competition, and every other overused argument against us. You say that everyone says that you sleep your way to the top, and you haven't actually had any talent.. Well, if everyone is saying it, it must be true right? That was your reasoning right? Cam I honestly don't care who you fucked to get to the top, I really don't. Your legendary status is the biggest fucking lie I've ever seen in my life. Of all the people to make the cross over from Empire to fighting against Elitists, you might be the most head scratching. I don't know Cam, when you're going up against two Hall of Famers you expect to be wow'd, you expect to be challenged, and we just haven't been. You haven't had any thought provoking thoughts, you haven't had any good comebacks, you haven't had anything special about you. You can barely speak english from what I can tell. 

Now you go and say that I've "thrown Brian Daniels under the bus". It's not throwing someone under the bus, it's just saying the truth. The legit job of being the GM is making matches, I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand. I don't understand how you would think that wrestlers would ever have a say in who they face, just because they're champion. Think of it this way Cam, if the Elitists who were champions got to choose who they got to defend against, wouldn't they choose the easiest choices most the time? Well that's the thoughts process of the GM's, aka the bosses. Another way to think about it Cam, I know I"m throwing too many thoughts at you at once but, if we were in a major league sport would we chose who we defended our title against? Nope, that's not how it works. They play an entire regular season, and then they have playoffs, and then the championship game. No one chooses who they go up against, and I don't know where you get this thought that we get the chance to choose. Also you keep saying that there isn't tag teams to defend against, how do you suggest we make them? That is also our job right? We have to create the tag teams? Yeah, no that doesn't make any sense. Why would we be the ones to be like, hey GM, take that guy, and take that guy and they're a tag team now. Now take this tag team that has never been together before, and put them in a match with us for the titles. Doesn't that sound like a great idea? The Tag Team Champions picking random people to defend the titles against.. Yup, makes no sense. Why are we defending our titles against people that don't deserve it? I asked you to think outside the box Cam, but I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have asked you to do that. I understand how hard that can be, especially for you. See by asking you to think outside the box I'm making you go way out of your comfort zone. I understand that you can't even think inside the box, much less inside the box.You never think things through Cam, your ideas are god awful. Honestly I've said it before, but you really never use a thought process to make things better on yourself. You just come up with stupid idea, and fake facts that you're trying to use to make yourself look better. Unfortunately with every wrong thing you say, I have a rebuttal for it, so you really can't get by with these lies you spew. 

Cam fam, you're stupid as fuck hahaha, hold on there's more. You say that you were too busy to challenge us yet you had the time to get into our personal business. Each and every single week you'd come down and bother us right? It's not like you did it with your face out so we could see exactly who it was. Why is this? You say you're too busy to challenge us, and if you weren't too busy you would've because you're not chicken shits right? Well no, again your actions spoke a lot louder than your words. Your actions spoke and said that you were way too scared to do something with us knowing it was you. You couldn't challenge us straight up, you had to go to underhanded pussy ways. You had to cover your faces, came out the ring, and attacked us. That would show that you actually did have some free time to challenge us you stupid fuck. Why would you be able to come down to the ring week after week, yet  not have the time to use your words to challenge us? Shut the fuck up, that makes no sense, and hopefully you understand why that makes no sense at all. Much like everything else you've said, you have no way to actually back up what you said. Fact of the matter is we were the ones int he King of Elite tournament qualifiers, trying to show what "just some tag team wrestlers" could do. "You should get a clue, I was just trying to get this match to happen." Who's the one that sounds like a child? You, you are. If you won a tournament to determine who challenges us for the titles, it was going to happen. Like how do you not understand that? You had the match, talk to Brian Daniels and it was set in stone. You didn't need to attack us... How the hell do you not understand how this works? How do you not understand how matches happen? Whatever, live in your little bubble of reality. 

Oh hey Cam, guess what? You said even more stupid things, want to talk about it? Sure you do. You said that you didn't challenge us because you guys had "bigger fish to fry", which is a lie. HBG had bigger fish to fry, you didn't. No what you did was bother us every chance that you could. As a matter of fact, same reasoning we didn't come after you... We had bigger fish to fry, you fucking moron. Hey dumbass how is it that when HBG is chasing the EAW title she has bigger fish to fry, and doesn't have time to challenge us, but when we go into King of Elite and are busy trying to get into the King of Elite finals, we're being lazy? Do you understand how much a dumbass hypocrite you are? Legit the dumbest person I've ever faced in EAW. Does that make you feel good Cam? That means you're actually the best at something! Woo! The best at being stupid. There is quite a ton of stupid people in EAW to be honest, but you really do take the cake. Every single time you open your mouth you dig a hole deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and now you've dug a hole that's far too big to crawl out of. You haven't said one smart thing this entire time, and have embarrassed the tag team division just by competing for the Tag Team Titles. This is why we didn't defend them that one month that we didn't; because we'd have to defend it against someone like you. Someone that doesn't belong in this match, that just berries the division just by speaking. I can't stand the thought of you representing EAW's tag team division. It will not happen, because if you win, the division dies simple as that. We don't face off against just anyone anymore, because we don't want to give off this perception that just anyone can challenge for our titles. Do you get that? Is that too complex for you to understand? It's not that hard to grasp but you don't seem to understand anything that I say. The only thing you really seemed to understand was sucking dick to get to the top, that's the one thing you've been able to TRY and refute. But what you said to defend that was you've had 3 relationships in EAW, which doesn't really hold a strong case for you in actuality, but moving on. 

Sigh, Cam I'm at 1,700 words and I'm only getting through your first paragraph. This is so painful holy shit. I'm going by what YOU said, want the quote again? "I don’t know why, but I am done with taking Sheridan’s bullshit. I mean, there is so much I can take before it messes up with my mind". There is only so much you can take before it messes with your mind. You've admitted that you're flustered, clearly you don't thrive under pressure because you couldn't even handle talking. You can think that you're able to handle anything but really you can't. We know the truth you've shown it time and time again. You've shown that you can't handle pressure, you can't handle real talent. You can't handle people that are much, much smarter than you, because you can't actually bring anything to the table worth any resemblance of meaning. You have said nothing worth mention, every single thing that you've said I've had a rebuttal for it. How pathetic is that? You call me stupid because I think you can't handle this pressure, and show you reasons why. You can't give me reasons as to why you're able to handle this, no real reason with substance anyway. You give me the generic I thrive under pressure, I live for moments for this, but you can't actually give me real reasons as to how, and why. What about it do you love, how does it make you work differently? Do you see how you can't just leave an open ended answer like that and have me actually believe what you say? You can call me stupid all you want, I just know that you're doing that because you're sick of me calling you that. Unfortunately for you, you have no reasoning behind it for real. I give you reason, after reason as to why you're stupid as shit. Yes, you've had so much to handle this week.. Are you fucking kidding me? You think this week was a lot to handle? You had stark sucking your dick all week, and Sheriden doesn't work here anymore, this last match, his her last match. She stopped talking half way during the week, what the fuck are you talking about? the High Rollerz are completely wasting our time here. There's no substance with this person, there's no reason to be here because you're just spinning your wheels. 

Do you even listen to your own partner? Take time to listen to her? She told us that she's sick of hearing "our ramblings, and we should just stop". So we did, she has nothing of importance to talk about, so we cut her out. She got her wish, unfortunately for you that means we focus on your dumb ass. It's not that you're more of a legitimate threat, don't get a big head out of this. It's literally just because we were sick of hearing HBG complaining about how much we had to say. But you see the thing is, the reason I have so much to say to you, is because you have so many wrong, and stupid things to say. I hate for you to think that you have the upper hand on anything you say, so I have to continually put you in your place. I don't understand how you could possibly think that me talking so much about is a complement of any kind. Are you just a gluten for punishment? Do you just like being chastised in front of everybody, showing how stupid you truly are? What you didn't get it enough from your husband, you have to look for it out of the marriage? You're right Cam, I have called you dumbass, moron, stupid, and all of that! Because it's facts, if you had an out of body experience you'd see just what everyone else does. An overrated piece of shit that isn't even worth her weight in shit. But hey, I've already explained all of this, and after we beat you, I'm sure you'll still say all the same shit you have been. There's not fixing stupid. 

I don't understand what the point of anything HBG did or said was. Everything was just so pointless.. I mean, was it supposed to be funny? You're not funny, so why try your hand at comedy? You wasted like 10 minutes on cutting yourselves.. So funny? I mean it's the one thing that you've done that isn't exactly the same this entire week. Same points, every single time, no change. We've explained how we're still rookies, but you don't listen. Do you not understand how rookie years work? I get you don't understand that we didn't stay around that long, but god damn, shut the fuck up. I mean HBG how long have you been here? No shit you've accomplished some shit in 10 years of you being here, it's pretty hard not to. We have 3 titles to our name in a year.. BUT YOU WERE HERE 3 YEARS AGO FSDFSIOFSEFK.. Yeah we get it psycho cunt. You've said it 5 times already. But again, here for a month or 2, doesn't exactly equate to years of experience. But the same drawn out argument that every single fucking person has brought to the table even her partner, we can't do it in a singles basis. But if that was true why would your partner do everything in her power to make us lose during our King of Elite matches? Those were singles matches right? Shouldn't we be able to lose those on our own? Yeah, just like your partner you have no logic, and just say shit just to say it. You put no thought into your ideas, and it's absolutely pathetic. You're the World Champion? I mean it took 10 years or so, but even still that's a pathetic fact of the state of EAW. You're really judging the fact that we haven't had a singles title but it took you 10 years to get to where you are today. Some legend. We contribute nothing to this company though right? That's why the World Champion is going after our titles. Stupidity overload at this point. Seriously, the World fucking champion went through a fucking tournament just to challenge us for these titles, yet we don't contribute. Do you understand how that makes no sense? We're the Tag Team of the Year, explain that. We're the team with the most title reigns in EAW history, explain that? I understand you think the fact we lost twice in a year makes it devalued in a sense. You don't have to beat that topic in the head for so much I get it. You're just wrong. People win, and lose titles it happens. The reason that they don't have as many title reigns as we do is simply the fact they don't get the chance to gain them back. EAW thinks so highly of us that we're actually given those chances to gain them back. But those chances were only needed twice. But these "chances" were in our contracts, like it is for everyone else. The rematch clause ever heard of it? I'm sure you'll love that clause. 

HBG just because you're too ignorant to know the hottest tag team in EAW history doesn't make you tough, it makes you stupid. To not acknowledge the fact that we have carved our legacies into this company as one of the best teams in history, is stupid. It's common knowledge by everyone at this point. I mean Brian Daniels, a guy that you keep bringing up as someone that is better than us, has admitted that we are the best. If Brian Daniels can admit that, why can't you? Simple, you're just a cunt that wants to talk down to us because you've been here longer than anyone. That doesn't give you a reason though, it's kind of sad that you can't move on to a point. Get off your high horse you're not that special. Dominated the Vixens when there weren't any worth mention. How many female legends are there in EAW? 2? You and Cam? If that's the legacy of the Vixens then I'm not so sure what you're so cocky about. Legends are supposed to up against other legends that make up a great rivalry. You have nobody on that list, there are no Vixen legends. So how exactly did you talk down to us about not having competition but it was the same for you? You carried the women's division because you were the only vixen on the roster. Wow, funny how that works. You're a hypocrite too that's crazy! Funny thing is we don't seek your validation, we don't care about your validation. We don't care if you believe in us or not, at this point of our career if you don't know what we bring to the table then you're just deluded in your thinking. That stupidity will get to you, and will bite you in the ass. This overconfidence will kill you in the end. When the High Rollerz beat you, and you don't gain the Tag Team Titles what happens after that? Nothing, you won't come back. You'll say you don't care, because you have the World Title, and the Tag Titles don't matter to you. The narrative will shift into what you want it to fit. You're fake, your feelings are fake, and your words are fake. 

I'm so glad this week is over, it has been one struggle with stupid bitches that think they matter more than they do. We're going to beat Cam, and HBG, and afterwards we won't brag because it doesn't matter. They're nothing to us. The tag team will die, and they'll never be heard from again. Honestly it wouldn't shock me if they lost, and wound up fighting against each other. Fake ass tag team, fake ass friends. But what will always ring true, The High Rollerz will continue the domination. We are the best tag team in the world, and we will reign supreme.. HMMM FOREVER.
Carlos Rosso
Post January 5th 2018, 11:57 pm by Carlos Rosso
The Charge into the New Year

(In a large ballroom in one of the more upscale hotels in Paris, EAW has set up a special Media Day event before King of Elite. He is wearing a flawless all-white Armani suit ensemble with a pair of gold-rimmed sunglasses. The Interwire Championship belt is draped over his shoulder as he settles in at the desk set up with a microphone and gold nameplate with his name and the words “EAW Interwire Champion” engraved upon it. As a translator, a young raven-haired Frenchwoman, stands nearby, he begins to speak.)

When 2017, I was still at home, rehabbing various injuries. Most people in the world thought my career was finished, that I would not be able to be cleared to compete ever again following my loss to Nasir and my firing as general manager of Voltage. Everything was apparently lost. People did not recognize the rather extreme lengths I would go to be fit to fight in the ring where I have spent the majority of my adult life in competition. While I am the target of jokes, I can say that this past calendar year was no laughing matter. You see, when I returned to Voltage, it was in such a pathetic state that many considered even Empire, a home of talented women but lacking substantial depth after a few names, was considered a superior band to us in the scope of Elite Answers Wrestling.

Look where we are today. After my return, people still considered Voltage EAW’s “Weak Link” and my return a non-starter. You all know what happened? I started a revolution. People who weren’t being pushed before suddenly found themselves face to face with serious competition for the first time in their careers. I was faced with a plethora of new challengers, new obstacles to overcome. I have a strongly held belief that “iron sharpens iron”. Men become greater men when forced to compete with others of similar talent scales. If you need further proof of my impact, look at the men who I have faced since my return and the positions they are respectively in. Keelan is now on the cusp of claiming the King of Elite Crown, while it’s of no interest to me in particular if he does or not, I do have to respect an achievement that even I would not be able to rival. Lars Grier is now finally poised to take on Jamie O’Hara for the World Heavyweight Championship in one of the most marquee matches on the card.

Everywhere on this earth, I have exerted influence for the GOOD of professional wrestling. My quest for my own personal glory and excellence is not a completely selfish endeavor. I have worked tirelessly for the GOOD of EAW as a whole and especially Voltage, my home ever since Dynasty betrayed me and my contract with Showdown ended. But, as I have gone about my work, there has been some culling of deadwood necessary. Yes, not all that exists on the Golden Band is made of sharpened steel. There are some weaklings about, some of them I have already rooted out and completely destroyed. But, there is one remaining piece that needs to be added to the junkpile.

Moongoose McQueen, you know that I’m talking about you. I thought it was hilarious that you, someone like you, who has done nothing but fail your entire life talk to me about justice and what’s deserved. You have the nerve to sneak attack me in the name of justice, superkick me after I had an open challenge match for my Interwire Championship. This is something that I don’t understand: If you are so adamant about doing things fair and square, the right way, why did you attack me from behind like a coward? BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD!

(Carlos bangs his fist down on the table, startling his translator a bit as the cameras flashed, picking up this outburst. Not even bothering to look up at the press, he observes his own hand a bit, wincing a little in pain as he moves his fingers back and forth.)

When I sucker punched you a few months ago, I didn’t lie in wait. When I shocked you with electric gloves, it was well within the rules of the match, which frankly there were not many to begin with in all honesty. Everything that I have done to you was within the confines of competition. At no point have I ever taken liberties with you without a distinct and honest reason for doing so. You are not a ghost to me. You’re not even a rumor, a folktale. You’re just another human being sniffing around like a dog for something that I worked hard for. There was a lot of plotting, planning and scheming that went into this championship being draped over my well-developed shoulder muscles. But that’s not the work I’m talking about. Its about the buckets of sweat that I shed in months of grueling rehabilitation. It’s about the tears shed as I waited in frustratingly patient posture to be told if I could ever compete in a sport I have dedicated my life to. It’s about the blood, the sacrifice that I have given to chase my dreams.

I have done everything I could for you. I have tried to take you in, make you part of the winning team. Did I sucker-punch you once to prove a point and try to land an extraordinary benefit for myself? Absolutely. Do I regret it? No. Do I care if that’s what fuels your fool’s quest for revenge? Hell no. Did you honestly think that because I betrayed you that I fear you? Or that anything that you have done is make me feel fear? No. It only inspires confidence, Moongoose. Confidence in my abilities, which you clearly do not have in your own. Not just wrestling skills, but honestly…just life skills. I mean, look at you boo-hooing and bitching still about the Righteous Harmonious Black Power Fist being used at Shock Value. The rules made no mention of weapons being used or being illegal. I was prepared, and you were not. It’s just that simple. But, instead of accepting the reality of this, you fight in this warped, distorted world where you think that you are sympathetic and worthy of redemption. You are not. And I will expose you as being unworthy. Not just of the redemption you seek, but of this beautiful championship that adorns my shoulder at this very moment.

People have never respected you. I did, once. I used to think that he was capable of something, I used to believe that he was really, really going to be something. But what does he do? He falls flat on his face with everything that he tries. Do you think that this newfound attitude, this new resolve that you claim to have will save you? Unfortunately for you it will not.

I have no need for boat trips. I have no need for silly, outrageous segments or shooting fireballs from my hands on footage that had to be edited out of television to make sense to the average human being. I am here to fight. I’m not here to entertain or be funny this week. I didn’t come to France to sample wine and hang out with beautiful women. There will be plenty of time for that once I come back stateside. This right here, this is a business trip. Plain and simple. Mao is along of course, but she’s not here because honestly she knows how pointless her presence would be. Now I know many of you are asking “Carlos, your manager helped you win the title! She helped you plan all of this, how is her presence not required here!?” Well…have you all seen my opponent?

He even admitted that his 2017 was mediocre, if not an abject failure? My 2017 saw my career resurge. I was left for dead, left to be nothing more than a castoff destined to be on “Where are they Now?” on the EAW website instead of holding championship gold, yet here I am, working my way towards another glorious, lengthy reign as a champion. This is not rocket science. I am one of the best that has ever laced them up, not because I held belts years ago, but because I am holding one now, even at an age in this day and age of wrestling when people think that wrestlers are leaving their prime. Here I am, just a little over the hill, still running downhill and smashing every motherfucking thing in my path. Moongoose happened to just put himself right in the way of a fucking runaway train and didn’t know it.

I am a leader. I have proven a leader ever since I laced up a pair of fucking boots and won a title within my first month of competition. I have been a champion and a leader everywhere I have been, and I ruled places like CWF and AWA with an oppressive iron fist, ferocity undreamt of by common men. There has never been a man such as myself, a leader such as myself, and as Voltage’s self-proclaimed Dean, I will educate Moongoose on why I am one of the most feared wrestlers on the planet. As he delves further and further into delusions of the highest order, I get more and more focused. After he attacked me on Voltage, I didn’t cry about it on social media. I didn’t proclaim that he was going to suffer.

I started preparing.

I watched the matches we had before, I watched all of his old matches. I have been preparing for Moongoose at an optimal level. But…one thing that you all should know: I have added new tricks to my arsenal. I am thoroughly prepared to do everything necessary to retain the title that I worked and sweated and bled for. My victory is not a triumph of injustice, but it’s a triumph of DIVINE FUCKING RIGHT! Everyone knows that I should have my own WING of the EAW Hall of Fame, let alone a bust. But people like Moongoose keep doubting, keep ridiculing, keep poking. Keep prodding. Keep laughing.

The laughter stops in France. The Comedy is Over and the fucking clown gloves are coming off.

I have found my hardest, most battle worn gloves to train in. I’m not going to loosen my hands with Moongoose too much. You know why? Because he represents everything I detest: Passive Aggressive behavior, whining, losing, mediocrity, lack of testicular fortitude, and gutless individuals. Someone like him who wouldn’t dare step up to the plate wants to challenge me now? That’s fine. I’m going to show him just how steep the climb to the top really is. What happens to him after that, huh? I’ll tell you what happens. He will go cry about it and write some dumbass anime skit to act out with you fans as if everything is okay. Everything will not be okay. I will not beat him so much physically as mentally. I know this. He is mentally weak, emotionally soft, and physically inadequate.

The only thing that I have been thinking about is how I’m going to celebrate my victory. I know what I’m going to do! I think I may invite his little sister on a cruise with me. She deserves to at least for once see how a real man functions, since she has obviously never seen one dealing with the male figures in her life. Maybe she and I can play a few drinking games while he sits at home crying like a bitch after I crush him for all the world to see.

I don’t know what else to say really. I just want the world to know that 2018 will be the year of the Zaibatsu. This will be the year that Carlos Rosso elevates himself, the Interwire Championship, Voltage, and the World Heavyweight Championship to heights unseen before.

Heights that I will make sure that Moongoose does not survive long enough to behold.

Last edited by Carlos Rosso on January 6th 2018, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next