Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 33 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 33 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

EAW Promoz! - Page 33 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 33 NHAhBIN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Scott Oasis
TWO MINUTES LATE IDGAF
Post December 30th 2017, 12:02 am by Scott Oasis
Fuck you Cage, hopping on your camcorder and talking shit at the last minute like I wouldn't catch your ass. I heard you! I'm going to get my last word here! At the Shrine I'm about to beat your:

Wrangler jeans buying...

Barbed wire baseball bat that you never do anything with carrying…

Shitty leather jacket from salvation army wearing...

Bumping Nirvana like it’s still the 90’s loving...

“Lemme slick my hair all of the way back to cover up my huge ass bald spot”...

Getting on the mic and drooling….

Darkane’s dad looking….

Dancing all up in the NEO training center videos like you’re actual doing something….

….Ass all over Los Angeles!

Take the L, bitch boy.
Aria Jaxon
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post December 29th 2017, 11:55 pm by Aria Jaxon
BROKEN GLASS -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

It’s a characteristically busy Friday night in Downtown Los Angeles, the bustling streets and bright lights fulfilling every cliche image anyone would have of what the city might look like on a night like tonight. The electricity that would fill the air regardless has increased tenfold, a mixture of post-Christmas cheer and pre-New Year’s excitement setting the tone. Aria and Gia are bundled up, cups in hand as they push through the doors of Starbucks and step out into LA Live. They take a quick look around, appraising the smiling families skating in the large ice skating rink and the happy couples snapping pictures in front of the massive Christmas tree in the center of the plaza before beginning to mill around themselves.

“It’s weird,” Gia mused, taking a sip of her coffee before looking at Aria once again.

Aria tilted her head to the side in question, slowing the pace at which she walked a bit and falling behind Gia. “What’s weird?”

Gia slowed down as well, enough to the point that they were side-by-side again. “You haven’t even said two words about your match at The Shrine, which is weird for more than one reason.” She shrugged her shoulders. “If not for the fact that it’s in our backyard, I feel like you’d definitely have plenty to say about the people in the match.”

The shorter of the two held up a hand. “I’m excited, don’t get it twisted. I just kinda feel like it crept up on me.” She pursed her lips, pausing for a second before continuing. “When shit about this show started making the rounds, it all seemed so far off. Everyone was like, “Oh, New Year’s? That’s not around the corner, that’s whatever.” But now it’s fucking here. And I ain’t gotta tell you how wild shit’s been these last few months.”

“Yeah,” Gia sighed. “Sometimes when you’re in the midst of everything, time can pass you by. People were so concerned with surviving that by the time they blinked, the worst had passed -- at the price of losing days, weeks, whole months, really.” Her face had fallen a bit, but it perked up a bit before she spoke once more. “I’m proud of you, though. So many people in this company have had a rough go of it, and you’re one of them. But you came out of it even stronger, and you got gold to show for it, too. You’re all grown up, AJ.” She playfully nudged Aria, eliciting a laugh from her sister-in-law.

“Bitch don’t go getting all sentimental on me. You’re gonna make me cry and fuck up my makeup.” Aria teased. “But seriously, G, it means a lot coming from you. I haven’t had any choice lately but to be 100% honest about how much everything has affected me, but I feel the most okay that I’ve felt in a long time. And I couldn’t have pulled through if I didn’t have the support system that I do.”

“Speaking of people having your back, I know it’s still kinda bugging you that Stephanie sort of...doesn’t.” Gia took another sip of her coffee and rolled her eyes, her words tinged with annoyance. “Anymore.”

Aria scoffed. “Of course it bothers me. For all the obvious reasons, but also because I let her do this shit to me again. I saw what the fuck I wanted to see again. And yeah, last time, she was on her whole “I gotta destroy Aria” kick and everything was super malicious. That’s not the case now, but I don’t give a single, solitary fuck. I’m tired of Stephanie thinking the answer to all her problems is to lash out at whoever’s close enough for her to ensnare in a suplex. It’s fucking sad. No matter how far we go, how many battles we go through, no matter how many years pass...she’s always gonna see me as a little kid. She’s always gonna see me as the little girl that she took under her wing. And when she sees me that way, it’s hard as hell for her to accept the bitter reality of me beating her. Going into Bloodletter, all she could talk about was how many times she’d seen me at my lowest. All the time it’d truly dawned on her just how fragile I could actually be. She talked about me like I was broken glass, but when she actually had to handle me, I didn’t break apart in her hands. She just wound up with a big fucking shard in her jugular.”

The San Diego native did little to suppress a smirk. “So the petty part of you wants to use this match to get even?”

“Maybe,” Aria replied in a sing-song voice. “Maybe not. I know that nothing I do in this match could really make us “even”. She’s betrayed me twice now. There’s nothing I could say to her that would really accurately sum up how I feel. There’s gonna come another time where she’s gonna circle back around, thinking she has all the answers, thinking she’s finally ready to take down the person that she thinks is the root of all her problems...and she’s gonna come up short again. The sad truth is, it doesn’t matter how far she rises, she’s always gonna feel like her ascent is incomplete if she doesn’t put me flat on my ass when it counts the most. These temper tantrums she’s throwing? All the shit she talked on Empire? Those are quick fixes. Band-aids over bulletholes, if I gotta quote Taylor Swift’s mediocre ass. She does that shit to satiate however she’s feeling now. But when she lays down at night, it eats away at her that she couldn’t beat me at Bloodletter. It makes her skin crawl that her virtual protegee is crafting the legacy she always wanted for herself. And she can stomp out as many exes and German bitches as she wants, the only thing that’ll truly make her happy is to take my ass out. If I have to keep denying that to her over and over again, I will. I’m not a weight attached to her ankle, but her goddamn obsession with me is gonna drown her emotional ass just the same. She won’t drown at The Shrine, but the water’s still gonna rise and she’s gonna realize all over again just how hard it is to keep her head above water when she’s fucking with me.” By this time, Aria was talking faster and sounding considerably more fired up.

“Damn, save some of that for her teammates!” Gia laughed. “Neither one of you is gonna be alone, remember?”

“Trust me, I didn’t forget,” Aria insisted. “How could I when Senn has the audacity to call me a traitor? It doesn’t get any lower than that. I know he wasn’t tryna be slick, either. I know exactly what the fuck he was talking about.” Her jaw tightened a bit.

“...Meagan,” Gia remarked sadly.

“Mmhmm.” Aria said curtly. She was silent for a second. “Look, I know exactly what he lost. Save for Monica, he lost more than anybody else. They’re never gonna have that future they planned together, and I know that kills him. It’s a bad cocktail when you pair it with the fact that he can’t accept that DEDEDE might have his damn number and there’s nothing he can do about it. If anything, that’s what has him coming at me sideways. He has a problem with DEDEDE for all the obvious reasons, and something tells me he may never let go of Pain for Pride. But hey, I team with the dude for one night and suddenly he loathes me as much as he loathes him? Talk about not being able to file your business shit away where it belongs. She was my friend for a long time. I loved her, so what, I’m supposed to saddle up and ride into battle with him just because we have that in common? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard in a while. I have this feeling that the tailspin he’s kicked off is only gonna get worse. Kinda reminds me of the shit Stephanie said to me about thinking I had a death wish. Senn is letting this rivalry with DEDEDE push him to the ends of the earth.”

Gia raised an eyebrow. “Is it really a rivalry if Senn’s obsessed with DEDEDE and the only time DEDEDE name drops him is for stuff like this?”

“You right,” Aria said quickly before taking a sip of her coffee. “Honestly, if he wants to keep chasing after DEDEDE in vain, that’s his business. It’s been made pretty apparent how one-sided this is by now. Of course, it sucks to see the state he’s in, because I don’t harbor any ill will toward the dude...but what he’s not gonna do is run his fucking mouth like he knows anything about how I feel. Winning this match is just one more thing he can’t have. Another failure added to the list. I’m sure that’s gonna sting.”

“Speaking of things that bother Jacob,” Gia continued, tracing a manicured fingernail around the top of her cup, “let’s talk about how pressed he’s gotta be that Chris Elite was able to beat DEDEDE and he wasn’t.”

“Come up of the century, honestly,” Aria joked, referring to Chris’ win at Road to Redemption. “I like rooting for him, I really do. It’ll be cool getting to finally team with him, since the last time we were in the same ring was that clusterfuck six-way street fight on Battleground last year.”

“I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about that?”

Aria shuddered a bit. “We’re not. I don’t even know why I brought it up. Anyway, he’s turned a lot of heads and he’s had to be on his grind for a long time to get to this point. I won’t ever knock his hustle, even if I gotta keep my head on a swivel to make sure he and Big Mike don’t try and carry my ass off mid-match. I don’t need Aren hopping the barricade.” “A lot of people who might’ve been in denial before have had to stand up and take notice now. People before who might’ve written him off as being stuck on a hamster wheel are now seeing what a star this dude is. He has his own Gawd Contract, c’mon now. And who do you know that sells more shirts than him?”

“Aside from you?” Gia interjected quickly.

“Yeah, aside from me,” Aria replied with a smile. “I’m just saying, I’m sure he knows as well as anyone that every match is new chance to prove yourself and show just how much better you’ve gotten from the last time. Every win is a step forward for him. Every stride is just further proof that he’s worthy of that contract, and that’s how he’ll treat The Shrine. He’s gonna show out.”

“Okay, but if we’re talking about showing out and being extra, who’s better at it than DEDEDE himself?” Gia asked, sounding more than a little amused.

“Off the top of my head?” Aria asked. “Nobody. He’s extra incarnate, and I live for it. Probably why he was always one of my favorites, even when I was little. It’s almost surreal to be on this team with him, even if it’s a one-night deal. He thinks I’m elite, and he’s not wrong. As much as some people probably wanna believe this collection of people was thrown together randomly, I look at our side and it’s hard to believe that’s the case. DEDEDE believes wholeheartedly in every single one of us, and the other side is gonna see that not a single bit of that confidence was misplaced.”

“Making a lateral move, we gotta address his adopted kid,” Gia said. She hurriedly added on, “And not the one you actually care for.”

“Astraea hasn’t exactly been quiet about the fact that she can’t see the logic in us teaming right before King of Elite. I get it. I wouldn’t wanna be rubbing shoulders with the woman who was about to knock my block off, either. Nobody’s ever super enthusiastic about being in close quarters with someone who finds themselves vying for the same shit as them. But, I think we’re on the right page about one thing; holding it together for the duration of one tag match isn’t the hardest thing in the world. I’ve never had a problem being able to handle one-shot teams with people I wouldn’t fuck with otherwise. I chase wins. I don’t have time to let petty shit get in the way of that. I’m not gonna cheap shot her or use tonight to get the drop on her before that title match comes around. She keeps her nose clean, and I can promise I’ll do the same. No harm in showing a little courtesy before I kick her head off her shoulders in France.” She punctuated it with a smile and a look that made Gia shake her head.

“Can’t go on without talking about the other kid, obviously,” she said.

Aria perked up and her voice took on more levity. “Ohhhhh, this chance to team with Nas is way overdue. I’ve always known we’d work really well together. Guess that’s the case when you know someone like the back of your hand. With the way everything’s gone for him on Dynasty lately, I know he’s hungry. Him and Chris are kindred spirits like that. Ain’t time to let a single win pass you by. They’re using every W to make a statement.”

“He’s been like that since forever, though,” Gia maintained. “I feel like he’s always felt like he has something to prove, and he’s at this point where his ambition and his ability are pretty damn even and he’s just kicking his way past anybody who wants what he wants.”

Aria nodded. “He turned a corner after Pain for Pride. I know it meant a lot to go out there and win in his home state and get some closure with Aren, but I know that wasn’t really what he wanted. You think he was crashing title matches and beating up his ex-boss in arena parking lots to not end up in a world title match by that time? He took the chance he had and did everything he possibly could with it, yes. But the second he got drafted, he was once again all-in on wanting to become a world champion. This is the closest he’s ever been. Every move is deliberate. Every win is important. And he has all the incentive in the world to make this one count, even if he flat out said he doesn’t think this shit will be a challenge. I mean, regardless of how old their rivalry might be, he’d never pass up a chance to run Carlos’ hands and him wanting to beat Senn’s ass is almost self-explanatory. I think he’s got all the motivation in the world to handle business this weekend.”

Gia tapped her gloved fingers against the side of her cup. “Let’s backtrack a little bit and talk about Carlos. This is the second time you guys have faced, right?”

“Right,” Aria replied. “The first was some random ass tag match on Showdown in February of last year. Funny thing is, he was kinda like...pretending to be a decent human being back then? Like this is before he stabbed Lioncross in the back and all that. I honestly think him and Stephanie could be good for each other. They can both bond over the fact that they’re allergic to winning world titles.”

“Jesus,” Gia sputtered, seemingly taken aback by the shadiness.

The corners of Aria’s mouth pulled into a smile. “Stop me if I lied.” She brought her cup to her lips once more and laughed as she pulled it away. “People are always calling Carlos a veteran, and that’s only an impressive label if you have a ton of success to show for it. Otherwise, it just looks like you’ve hung around forever and didn’t make the most of your time. I know Dynamite Rain was a pretty likely contender for Tag Team of the Decade and ran their division with an iron fist at one time. I know he’s the reigning Interwire Champion. But I also know he never imagined this would be his ceiling. He keeps giving it his all in these world title matches just to come up short. You see how hard he went at Road to Redemption, just to not seal the deal again? He can call himself the Champion of Life all he wants, but homeboy’s not even the champion of Voltage. The good thing is, I know who I’m getting at The Shrine. Not the dude whose career highlight was getting his chest caved in by Aren, not the dude who made it his mission to fuck with Nas -- only to get choked out. I’m getting the confident person who’s been walking around lately like he owns the place. And in his little social media posts, he’s made no excuses lately for how fucking good I am. It’s been a minute, so I have to wonder if he really knows what I can do. I’ll remind him. Stephanie should’ve told him about me.”

“What about The Wild Boys?” Gia asked.

Aria flashed a blank expression in her direction in return. “Who?”

Gia looked surprised. “Remember? Stephanie’s trainees? Carlos’ bag boys?”

“Well…” The look on Aria’s face now suggested she was thinking hard and trying hard to remember, but coming up with nothing.

“They said their grandma goes to the same church as your grandma.”

“I’ll just have to take their word for it.”

“They were literally at Bloodletter!”

“I was a little preoccupied!” Aria balked. “I’m gonna go out a limb and say they’re no different than any other new kid on the block tryna make a name for themselves by whatever means necessary. They’re no different than any other people betting their futures on being able to succeed in this town. LA breaks more people than it makes, and they picked the shiniest possible venue to get their asses handed to them. I’m sure it feels nice to be linked up with a Hall of Famer and their two mentors, but they got shit fucked up if they’re counting on Stephanie, Carlos, or Senn to shepherd them toward a win. Poor new kids just didn’t have the good fortune of being on the right team.”

“And you did, huh?” Gia asked with a laugh, not seeming too worried about having a pretty general idea of what Aria’s answer would be.

“Oh, honey,” Aria said, her voice thick with confidence. “I’m part of a Dream Team, haven’t you heard?”
Darkane
Post December 29th 2017, 11:45 pm by Darkane
The Shrine II

Look at you Stark.

Acting so passive, like you want to be in my good graces, not that you ever were, mind you, like I said our partnership was out of a mutual interest so don't get any bright ideas which everyone knows you're chalk full of. Where's the venom? Where's the malice Stark? It's like you're afraid to offend me, but again, not that you could anyway. You're softer than puppy shit dumped in a pile of cotton. Do you want me to take it easy on you Stark? Do you want to sit Indian style on a yoga mat and play pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man? This isn't what I signed up for if I knew you were going to be such a chicken shit coward with zero balls and zero initiative I would have spent my holidays elsewhere but I can't say I'm surprised considering that is your M.O anyway. I don't need your gratuitous ass-kissing either, you're just stating the obvious when you say that I've transcended the mid-card division, well, no shit sherlock even Stevie Wonder could see that. I've elevated the Hardcore Championship to heights it hasn't been for quite a while. I've done a lot more in my one reign than you have in your two reigns, with two different titles yet you're comparing levels? I'm the only one in the mid-card tier that is at your level? Are you fucking kidding me? Last time I checked, I'm the one with a title and not you. It's the other way around Stark, don't get it twisted. You're trying to climb back onto MY level rung by fucking rung. Let's get one thing straight compadre, you're not an anchor to anybody but yourself and you know that as well as I do. You've weighed yourself down more times than I can count yet you're saying you're a legitimate threat to bring me down? First of all you need to get your ass up off the ground and establish yourself again before anything and I wouldn't call you an anchor, more like an ankle humping chihuahua that got in one too many weed stashes, but I'm not going to throw you a bone or fill your water bowl, instead, I'm going to send you straight into a run-down puppy mill and have you spinning around on a fucking rusty meat hook. It's the least I can do for a pest like you.

Please, by all means, feel free and don't be afraid to hold those wins you have on me over my head, but considering those were what? No more than four months into my EAW infancy, I don't think they're relevant to today's version of Darkane. You're tempted to bring up your pinfalls over me due to the fact that it's the only thing you have over me at this point and it's feeble at best, you know that it's like lighting a wet match in a dark cave. I've grown exponentially since then and I'm a hell of a lot different than I was eight or nine months ago and even then I still pushed you to your limit so what does that say about you? More importantly, what does that say about me? A four-month-old rookie almost took down an inconsistent albeit established veteran. It says that even then I was a credible threat and now? I'm more than just a credible youngblood, I'm etched in EAW lore as one of the best Hardcore Champions this company has ever seen. I still have a nasty bone to pick with you. I don't want you to step back from the animosity, where's the fun in that Stark? Don't be such a party pooper. I don't want to take a hit from a bong with psychedelic shapes spiraling down the sides or smoke a beefy blunt after our match with you, I told you, I'm not here to be buddy-buddy with you as much as you seem to want to be. I'm here for one thing and one thing only and that is to completely humiliate you, to make you look like an ass in front of fans and fellow superstars alike. You deserve it, you need it, you need to be taught a valuable lesson. It's just the way it is. Come to think of it, the day I smoke a bowl with you is the day you become the poster boy for D.A.R.E, it just ain't gonna happen so don't get your hopes up. Hell, I bet your joint rolling skills are just as wishy-washy as you are anyway. If you handed me a joint I'd jam it right in your eye and twist it as hard as I could, maybe then you'll see the disdain that I have for you while your pupils burn. Get it through your thick skull.

Am I supposed to be intimidated when you say you're not playing games anymore? Just like the seventeen other times you've said that? When does the part come where you stay away for good this time? Stop coming back, you're just like Hurricane Hawk in that respect. Personal issues? Injuries? Please; they're all excuses to mask the fact that you're a wretched and lazy has-been; you're a hapless cunt that can't stop begging for a handout. You're a miserable junkie with an on and off spark. You deserve all of the scrutinies sent your way and then some. You want to get in my good graces Stark? Then do everyone a favor after I decimate you at The Shrine, just go away; disappear, don't even bother showing up to King of Elite, better yet, off yourself, swoop that rope around your neck real nice and dangle from a fucking tree limb for all I care, make sure it's in public though, like in a park somewhere so people can walk by your stinking, decaying corpse and slap their knees with laughter. They'll cackle at all of your shame and once you start really filling up the park with odor, they'll get someone to cut the rope and heave you to a pack of anorexic looking rabid dogs with bones sticking out of their fucking ribs and maggots spilling out of their puckered assholes in a slimy alley somewhere. That's how you'll get in my good graces. Other than that? You have no chance in hell. So quit while you're ahead. Nobody is going to share their holiday cheer and joy with you, nobody wants to, nobody wants to even be near you. Not even me, someone who is willing to dwell in the lowest bowels of humanity in order to get ahead in this world. Look Stark, I'm not Hamasa, I'm not a fake fortune teller, but I'm feeling confident and I can see the headline of our match and it isn't surprising to anyone:

"Stark loses."

Sorry to spoil the result of the match for you and to anybody who actually still gives a rat's ass about you.

And it's amusing to me how you say devils and demons don't scare you.

I'd advise you to take a look in the mirror next time hotshot.
Cage.
Post December 29th 2017, 11:34 pm by Cage.
While some of you are enjoying time with family and the gifts and probably pissing away your lives, I'm in a match with a grizzly bear, a match in which I can do any and everything. Now if you are tired of the lame ass elite shtick where everyone walks out here and pretends to be tough then I appreciate you, happy holidays and all the good shit, because you are getting the best gift of all. You are going to see Diamond Cage swing a chair, you are going to see Diamond Cage try to gouge someone's eye out, you are going to see me punch, scratch, kick, bite do whatever it takes to show the world that Scott Oasis is just not cut out for this type of match. It's Extreme Rules, I can do whatever I want, and I don't have to worry about this stupid disqualification or getting fined and all that petty crap, I get to do what I do best and that's balls to the wall unbridled intensity and unstoppable brutality that I will inflict on Scott Oasis. I get it though, “Diamond Cage you are completely outmatched, Scott Oasis is a powerhouse with technique that you probably aren't use to” I don't care, I simply respond with everyone has a plan until I take a barbwire baseball bat and I start swinging for the fences. You can have all the technique and all the power but what happens when you see your own blood pouring down your face? 

What happens when your vision gets blurry from the warm blood, what happens when that 260 pound frame starts to get heavier and heavier when I keep bringing the pressure, he'll flop. Like all the other guys who think they can get ahead with their brawn, he will sink, he'll drown and he'll die, Scott Oasis is like every son of a bitch I've encountered since I've returned to EAW, bringing up my failures, I was in EAW when this company actually had a set of balls but they traded their balls for vaginas, they delayed their balls just like they delay everything in this fucking company. Spineless cowards and you represent this spineless generation, I was in EAW in wars, carrying this company on my goddamn back before you was even thought of, and yeah I took some sabbaticals and I've came back and I've proven I could still carry this company on my back, I am not at my end, I'm barely scratching the surface of what I am capable of. But you, what have you done? You've been a constant whipping boy, haven't achieved any success since your fall from grace at Pain for Pride 9, I guess we both know what it's like to fall, and I don't judge no man, life can knock your ass down in a snap of a finger, but the real champions, the thing that separates the real tough from the phonies is who is still standing when the smoke clears and everything is all said and done. And that is Diamond Cage, it will always be Diamond Cage, and there is no force of nature and no mountain of a man that can change that. It's that time where a  new year is approaching so everyone is feeling fresh, rejuvenated. Feeling like this is the time for them to own the year, I don't do new years resolutions, I don't set shit I won't follow in two weeks, I set shit that I know I can accomplish, my goals for 2018 is to survive, same way how I won't only survive against Scott Oasis, I'll thrive, because this is my world, in that ring I am boss, when it's extreme rules, I am the man, I am the kingpin, I am the king of the world and I take the heads off of anyone who tries to challenge my throne. So this not only goes for Scott Oasis, I started this year in darkness and you can see me now, everyone can see me now and you can know that 2017 was redemption, I ended the Triumvirate, I ended Jaywalker's career, I came back with furious vengeance and reminded the world that I am still the most dangerous man in the world. After I wash my hands with another Scott, I enter the new year where I will do whatever it takes, I'll spill the blood of any man, any woman it doesn't do me no different and I will become the EAW World Champion or I'll die trying. I'll beat the hell out of Scott Oasis at the Shrine and I'll give the people what they actually want to see, no more of this cheap ass headlocks and follow the rules crap! If you want to see a man get his ass kicked then you are going to be watching the right show on Saturday night. As we get closer my mind is thinking of what I can do, how can I torture Scott Oasis, how I can beat respect into Scott Oasis and it dawns on me that Scott Oasis lives in a world in which he believes his own bullshit, that bullshit is what causes him to think he's a force, I'm the real unstoppable force, I was the destroyer before working that shtick was cool, he put the nail in his own coffin when he signed on the dotted line, he should of took the holiday off and he should of continued to work out till he saw his arms pop up a little bit and post it on instagram like the juiced up jock head jackass that he is. But I guess you need that paycheck right? Need more protein right? Need more gym memberships so you can play wrestler on TV right? You bring the wrestling bravado and I'll bring the reality, you bring your lame ass shtick and all your power, I'll bring this barbwire baseball bat and I'll rip you apart. Happy Holidays, enjoy the new year, and enjoy the beating of that Diamond Cage will give to this man the only way I know how.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post December 29th 2017, 10:54 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 92: Soar
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"I am not burdened with ignorance, and you have seemingly mistaken my objections to a few of your assumptions with it. Your words were not being manifested into gunpowder to fuel a few petty defensive potshots, Dubian. That I can assure you. I have heard your verbal patting me on the back, don’t think I have simply ignored it or didn’t appreciate the praise. But I am also not oblivious to the underlying verbal backhand hidden in the message. That also didn’t go unnoticed. I took your words for their raw, without being sugar coated value, and retorted with my exceptions to those assumptions. You expressed a concern that perhaps Finnegan Wakefield might be just another young punk trying to make a name for himself at your expense, all the while waving some threatening weak platitudes as a flag. A flag that reads that I am out to steal your career, or bring it to a crashing stop. That is the picture you painted of me under your breath, and I simply threw it to the curb -- putting those concerns of my character to rest. There is no argument to benefit from in that case, I am simply not out to be the slayer of Devan Dubian. I don’t feel it to be necessary to deliver to you potshots, as I do in fact respect the man I stand across the ring from tomorrow night, recognizing his accomplishments and his strengths. I am aware of the gravity of the situation at hand. But I have no intentions of folding under the pressure. And I am not oblivious to the fact that, although we do share a handful of similarities and parallels, we are very different entities. We have different benefits to gain from this exhibition match, but both the benefits are to design our futures. The destination is similar, but the paths we are taking to get there are different. And the result of this match can hold heavy implications for one of those futures to forge them into becoming a reality. Maybe it is the veteran versus rookie mentality you are showing when you make such a hasty prediction for the outcome. I am all too aware that losses can hold just as much values as victories. And through my number of defeats in the past I have learnt of my flaws and how to improve in order to erase them. Against the list of the best I have encountered thus far especially, they showed me how much of a gap there is between the man I am now and the man I wish to be. I have taken losses on the chin as moral victories, each one a learning experience to grow ever stronger the next time around. But I grow tired of being lectured the fundamentals of metaphorical flight. I have become fatigued of seeing the more experienced birds fly all the while my feet are firmly planted in the ground. No more will I watch on idly by as others spread their wings. It is time for Finnegan Wakefield to soar with the best of them, and that starts tomorrow night. I am no underling. I am no novus. I have fought many wars to get to this point so far, and I will fight many more to get where I want to be. But it irks me to be playing second fiddle to the true elite every time I step in this ring. My convictions are far too great than to be satisfied with being mere fodder to countless main eventers, world heavyweight champions and hall of famers. Defeat can be educational, but triumph can feed an ever growing hunger. And right now, I am one of the hungriest wolves in the pack. And what I hunger for is that big victory that will be the silence of the tongues to every naysayer that said Finnegan Wakefield will accomplish nothing, or will become nothing in the grand scheme of things. That has all served as fuel behind my words and actions, and with a big victory against the likes of you could be the spark that ignites a flame to rival the already raging infernos of EAW. I will not go extinguished in defeat, but defeat will no longer be the standard result to my more accomplished opposition.

If you are bringing the same Devan Dubian, with the same fortitude and executions as the one who faced many of his greatest rivals to this match, I appreciate it. If I do, albeit against the bookies odds, walk away from this exhibition with the victory, I don’t want there to be an excuse that you were just giving a rookie a small percentage of your power. If your power is still as ferocious as you claim it to be, then I can only rival it with the powers that has brought me to this point; an unrivaled work ethic to the current EAW standard and the determination to accomplish every feat that there is to achieve. Within the span of 10 days, I will have wrestled 3 matches. Isn’t the first time I have had to do so, and it won’t be the last. My persistence to improvement is without question or doubt. And once that improvement has been met, I know with it the expectations and the standard will rise. I know it will be hard. I know that there is going to be worlds of pressure for me to carry going forward. But I stand with knees unbuckled to the thought. That doesn’t discourage me. I yearn for the challenge. If you have a hand cupped to your ear waiting to hear the splat of my fall, you will only grow to be disappointed when it never comes. It is easy to predict ones failure, but it is much harder to see that person succeed. And with the convictions I carry, success will soon be second nature. Shine the limelight on me, and you will bare witness to a display with will convince one and all that the future of this company is bright, and that Finnegan Wakefield is at the forefront.

This is not some hopeful and starry-eyed New Year's Resolution. The Finnegan Wakefield that stands before you at 11:59 on December 31st will be that same Finnegan Wakefield when the clock strikes midnight. The improvements I will make in 2018 and the accomplishments I will achieve in the next 365 days have been a slow cooking process since the day that I stepped into Elite Answers Wrestling. My New Year's Resolution is to simply speed the process along. Our match on December 30th will put an exclamation point to that statement and make it the self-fulfilling prophecy it was always meant to be. Don’t get your hopes up in expecting a surrender from me, because I want there to be no doubts and no disappointments in the culmination of our bout. The better man will win, and I would have it no other way. But since you feel the need to lecture me, I will extend to you a lesson that can only be extended to you by yours truly. Don’t walk into this match with a preconceived notion of victory based on the gap of experience between you and I, or the list of accomplishments between one another. You’ll come to find I will fight just as hard as any relec of your past, if not moreso. You may get stronger from every defining moment, but I have only begun to show cracks in the shell that hides my full potential. When it breaks away, I will rival and be amongst the greatest this company will ever see, holding a World Heavyweight Championship high above my head. Mark my words."

Jamie O'Hara
Post December 29th 2017, 10:14 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Total Eclipse of the Heart plays. The black cuts to Central Park. Snow tumbles from the night sky; the chill of winter had truly set in. The iron lamp posts light the path that bends and winds through the park but at this time of the year so few visitors walk it at this hour. But for Jamie and Cameron, the cold bite of winter didn’t bother them. Wrapped up in thick jackets and scarfs, the two walk the path hand in hand.

Jamie O’Hara: Do you hear something? Like, Bonnie Tyler or something…

Cameron Ella Ava: Of course, it’s coming from that boombox over there.

Cameron points to a couple across the way. The man is on one knee, proposing to his girlfriend with Total Eclipse of the Heart booming from the boombox. The woman can barely hear the man but says yes anyway.

Cameron Ella Ava: AWWWWWWWWW

Cameron looks down at the ring on her finger before gripping O’Hara’s hand tighter.

Jamie O’Hara: I did the one thing those flogs before me couldn’t do. The luckiest ledge there is; no matter what they say, I’m truly batting above my weight.

Cameron pulls her scarf up to hide her smile and blushed cheeks. Jamie chuckles to himself. The two pause in the middle of the path, watching the young couple celebrate their engagement. The song on the boombox switches to Always by Bon Jovi.

Jamie O’Hara: Ah love. I don’t think there’s anything better than it in the world. Love is when the world stops moving and there’s not a single problem in the world that’s a relevant issue.

Cameron Ella Ava: You’re doing a bit?

Jamie O’Hara: Love is--

Cameron Ella Ava: Oh you are..

Jamie O’Hara: --dealing with someone that drives you insane, makes you question why you even bother...but regardless you still love them and that love is unshakable in every sense of the word.

O’Hara looks back at Cameron and smiles before again looking back at the couple with a far straighter expression. The man turns the boombox off, cutting off Bon Jovi’s “Always”. A second man with flowers races up and hands them to the woman before taking the boombox away. The woman wipes tears away from her face.

Jamie O’Hara: Love is also a dick pick you send to the woman you secretly love but can’t bring yourself to admit because of some insecure reason but when you send it you realise you’ve opened the flood gates to a range of emotions and scenarios that you’re not prepared for so you just stand there in your room, butt naked with the wind blowing on your cheeks and your dick just hanging out feeling alone...with the lights out...and all you’re doing until you get a response is fearing the worst possible outcomes and you can feel your heart being ripped out of your chest and being stomped on by a woman you care about so far away all you feel is regret but you realise you’re in the fucking shit and your dick is already out so you decide to go all in and send another...but you only repeat the last 5 minutes of hell you’ve endured...which leads to a third but the pain of realising your fuck up is too much to bear so you just drink yourself to sleep...naked...ass up in the air on the bed...and you wake up the next morning with a response that isn’t close to the nightmare you had that night but they become distant and over time become someone you think of and almost want to wrap your car around the closest Macca’s sign shoving Big Mac’s into your throat so you can feel joy one last moment hahaha…

Haha…

...ha….

O’Hara pauses, a smile cocked and nearly impossible to wipe. His expression seemingly frozen but quickly his eyes lowered as he recounted some of the poor mistakes he had made in his youth...early adult years...mid 20’s….30’s. Slowly his eyebrows lower, the smile remains but it’s clear the regret had surged back from the depths. No, Big Macs and Carlton Draught did not erase those memories, those feelings.

Jamie O’Hara: ...

Jamie O’Hara: ...

As O’Hara begins to speak once more, Cameron suddenly enters the frame, taking O’Hara by surprise. Her eyes staring a hole right through him, furious at what she heard.

Cameron Ella Ava: YOU DID WHAT?!?

Jamie O’Hara: WHAT? NO! NO? NO! I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!

Cameron’s eyes squint as she backs away.

Jamie O’Hara: Look, the point is we don’t need to call ourselves anything. Not the One True Pairing, not the Most Adorable Pairing. People can take their shots at you and I, laugh at about how we tend to beat the shit out of one another...but none of that matters. How we feel about one another? That’s all that matters in the end and that’s something no two flogs can change.

Cameron Ella Ava: AWWWWWWWW--

Jamie O’Hara: Shut up we’re not doing this now…

Cameron pouts, holding back a smile that eventually shines through and she wraps her arms around O’Hara. O’Hara had never felt a moment as perfect as this.

Cameron Ella Ava: Maybe proving our relationship doesn’t matter much to you but can we really let Robbie V and HBG walk around saying they’re the One True Pairing? We’re never going to hear the end of it if they beat us at The Shrine.

Jamie O’Hara: It’s just friendly banter between you and HBG, you can’t get caught up in the bants. Besides, whose this Robbie V flog? Never heard of her.

Cameron Ella Ava: Him.

Jamie O’Hara: Him? Always thought HBG would swing both ways. Doesn’t matter.

Cameron Ella Ava: Hall of Famer? Former World Champion? Tag Team legend with Brian Daniels?

Jamie O’Hara: I’ve beaten Hall of Famers, World Champions and tag team legends. So what?

Cameron Ella Ava: The Legendary Mikado Sekaiichi?

Jamie O’Hara: HA! Sounds lame as fuck.

Cameron Ella Ava: He and Brian Daniels headlined Pain For Pride this year?

O’Hara pauses for a moment, his eyes skewed towards the sky as he recalls PFPX. A moment passes without a word spoken. The light bulb flicks on in his mind as he realises who Robbie V is.

Jamie O’Hara: Ah yeah. That old fuck. Was stuck in a wheelchair because he had no heart, no pashun--

Cameron Ella Ava: Pashun? You mean Passion

Jamie O’Hara: I know what I said! Ares’ old man, right? Never rated him but fuck me, I don’t know why he’s calling himself and HBG the One True Pairing; the bloke is incapable of love! The last chick the cooked cunt rooted and got pregnant ended up giving birth to a kid who I’m shocked didn’t end up being the brother of Jon Venables or Robert Thompson.

Dead silence fills the air as Cameron backs away slightly, still with her arms around O’Hara but with concern splashed across her face.

Cameron Ella Ava: That’s...ummm...a dark reference.

Jamie O’Hara: I’m not wrong though…

Cameron Ella Ava: Never said you were…

Jamie O’Hara: Besides, you and I don’t have anything to fear. I’m sure this Robbie V fella is half the bloke he used to be and far from the legend he once was; tapped like a flog in his last match. And HBG? I don’t think we should be concerned about someone who was for years a secondary act in someone else’s story.

Cameron Ella Ava: Okay I know you and her might not be friends but she’s still my sister, my tag team partner.

Jamie O’Hara: Fine, fine.

The man and the woman lock hands as they walk away. Cameron and Jamie pause for a moment, watching the other couple leave before continuing on their walk throughout Central Park.

Jamie O’Hara: Look it doesn’t matter. No matter what, any couple that has to be so extravagant in their displays are compensating for something. You and I? We don’t need to..TELL THAT OTHER COUPLE THAT WE’RE THE GREATEST PAIRING IN AAAAALLLLL OF THIS COMPANY FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING A STATEMENT.

The raised voice catches the attention of the other couple walking away. They stare back at Cameron and Jamie, asking themselves just what the fuck was that all about. Cameron drops her head in shame.

Jamie O’Hara: See, nobody cares. Only you and I care and should ever care about us. Don’t let Robbie V and HBG and their anime fueled fuck-sessions--

Cameron Ella Ava: THEIR WHAT?!?

Jamie O’Hara: --disrupt you from the one thing that matters. I love you and there’s no ridiculous team name that can best that. Not theirs, not somebody else’s and we don’t need to get into a sledging war with those two flogs to prove anything. People can make their jokes about how we fight, how we always clash in our business but each time we’ve only grown stronger as a couple. While others have crashed and burned, others have faded out of relevance, we’ve been THE couple of this company for a year; even after Territorial Invasion. You’re my cupcake, now and forever.

Cameron again blushes and rises her scarf up to cover her face but O’Hara pulls it back down to place a kiss on her lips.

Cameron Ella Ava: Sometimes I hate you and I want to strangle you...but really just know what to say and when to say it...

Jamie O’Hara: Yeah I’m pretty fuckin tops aye?

Cameron Ella Ava: Don’t push it..

The snow continues to fall as the two walk under string lights, zagging back and forth between the trees over them both as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on December 30th 2017, 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Cameron Ella Ava
Post December 29th 2017, 8:36 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
II.

[The room is shown to be pitch dark. The only source of light happens to be the reflection of the moon glistening through the window. There, you can spot Cameron Ella Ava with a pink notebook and pen. She is thinking carefully of her words. Thinking of the best way to express them without losing her cool, but it might be too late for that.]

“Dear Diary,

It’s been a while since I wrote to you, but I need you more than ever. For the past year, there was a lot of build up and intensity that I have kept inside me. Whenever I am faced with opponents who don’t take anything seriously at all. It makes me angry. Super angry. They call themselves the One True Pairing. For the entire week, they have tried to be one step ahead of the Most Adorable Paring - do you like it? I thought of it myself because Jamie and I are so freaking adorable that no one can tolerate it! Not even One True Pairing.

At last, I have heard from Robbie V. I expected him to be some sort of challenge. I expect him to bring his absolute best. Instead, he treated everything like it was some sort of joke! It looked like he brought the best insults of 2011 with him because I cannot remember a time where I was slut shamed. I thought it was immature of him. I thought he was misinformed. Why was he misinformed? Well, besides being in a three different relationships in my seven year tenure in EAW, I had one relationship last half a decade - half a decade too long, but half a decade indeed. We’ve all made mistakes. We have our own regrets. For example, he was in a relationship with Kendra Shamez for as long as he was. Now, he’s messing around with her former best friend? It kind of makes you think that there was something going on within the marriage. I mean, while he was busy neglecting his son, he was traveling the world fucking whores. I mean, it must be how Ares got his womanizer mentality from. Like father, like son. He likes to throw my relationships across my face, but will ignore the thought that his son is the biggest male whore in the company? He makes Thomas Minns look like a saint! Then, you have him putting down my accomplishments. It’s quite funny how he brought up my Hall of Fame Championship win. I thought it was a huge turning point in my career. It is a point where I look back. After months of trying, I did the unthinkable and got rid of Jaywalker for the company - even if it was for a period of time. Jaywalker was an unstoppable force. Ever since our confrontation, he has not recovered. There’s less fire burning through the soul of the owl. At last, I was able to defeat Jaywalker within the last few years. Did he beat Jaywalker at Reasonable Doubt? No, he got his ass beat. He disappointed the entire world by prove that Robbie V peaked three years before. This was a different version of Robbie V. This was nothing special. Even though, it takes me a long ass time to get the job done, the most important thing is that I manage to get the job done. I never give up. Even when the weight of the world crashes me down, I never stop chasing for what I want. I expected better from Robbie V. I mean, who brought Drake Jaeger to the party? It seems like Robbie V has Drake Jaeger controlling what is left of his mind. I would expect for Drake to say those type of garbage words, but from Robbie V? The greatest of all time? The same man who has main evented Pain for Pride and accomplished so much in the company? Just like what I have been saying lately, I am quite disappointed with him. I was not impressed with him what’s so ever. He can continue to throw his cheap insults with me, but I’m not phased by them whatsoever. I recommend going back to the drawing board. This was a pathetic attempt from him. Did Brian Daniels knock all of his sense with that headbutt? By the looks of things, it seems like he did.

Now onto Claudia. There’s always a method to my madness. This is something that she should have figured out by now. I don’t think I’m just letting Jamie have his special moment. As much as I love to see the smile on his face, the spotlight on him, I haven’t forgotten about my career either. I haven’t forgotten what is most important to me and that’s becoming World Heavyweight Champion. That is the main goal with me. Ever since I won the Openweight Qualifiers Match, there has been talking about what happens if I win all matches and Jamie’s still the champion? Would I dare to cash in my opportunity at him? Would I dare jeopardize my relationship again because my desire to become champion is bigger than ever? With each match we’ve had, it has brought us closer, it has made our relationship stronger. What makes her or anyone think that it will all change? It seems like she letting Robbie V and Drake Jaeger influence her? It seems like she is beginning to think just like them. I mean, how long until she  says that she’s been carrying me to success? That comment happens to be the biggest slap to my face. It is discrediting everything that I have done for not only Di Consentes, but for Womens Wrestling and EAW. It is discrediting everything that I have done for the past seven years. They make it seem like I haven’t done nothing. Sure, she can listen to people like Drake and Robbie say that I carried a dead Division, but at least, I was the only thing trying to keep it alive. I worked my hardest to try to get the Vixens Division afloat. I tried to put on the best matches I could when we had the crop of women. Sometimes, you can’t help something if it won’t help you back. Where was Claudia when I was in the title hunt with Cleopatra for a year? She was nowhere in sight. There was not other woman to help me keep the Division afloat. Now, I’m not denying everything she has done for the Womens Division and EAW. She have proven to be one of the best in the ring or in commentary. There is a reason why she was picked to be Female Elitist of the Decade. There was a reason why she was constantly in World Championship Matches besides losing at least four of her five title matches this year. It must be because the competition pool is so thin. There is no other worthy contenders. There is no other wrestler who was capable enough to take the championship from Tiberius Jones. Despite having her championship taken away from her, she has done her best with trying to get the one thing that she busted her ass for in 2017. I look forward to see her title reign approaching 2018, I cannot wait to see her beat Tiberius once again and be a dominant force on Showdown. The respect is there. We are just in opposing sides. In the end of the day, this is just one match and then, we focus on our upcoming matches at King of Elite.

With this match at The Shrine, I felt there is something that I need to prove with “One True Pairing” - a pairing that was made to hype the match. In the end of the day, those two will go their separate ways. Those two may not talk to each other again? Why? What they have is not real. What they have cannot be compared to what Jamie and I have. They’ll learn that soon enough.”

[The lights switch on as Cameron looks to who turned the lights back on. Then, she gets an uncomfortable expression on her face. Feeling uncomfortable, she puts her notebook and pen down in an awkward manner as she spots Jamie O’Hara looking back at her with a baffled look on his face.]

Jamie: Should I even ask what you’re doing?

Cameron: No, you’ll just call me odd again.

Jamie: That is very true.

[Cameron stands up as the camera now gets a good look of the room that was once pitch black. It happens to be Cameron’s room with a King sized bed in the center with white sheets and fluffy pillows and every piece of furniture with a diamonds somewhere. Everyone should be quite aware of Cameron’s obsession with diamonds.]

Cameron: What do you want?

Jamie: I just wanted to check on you. You’ve been in there too long. Just wanted to check if you were still alive.

Cameron: I’m very alive. Thank you for checking.

Jamie: You’re welcome. Are you ready for tomorrow?

Cameron: No, I’m going to die! I cannot compare to HBG and Robbie. I’m gonna cry.

Jamie: Please don’t. Come on, Robbie is old and doesn’t have it within him to win. That leaves HBG as the only worthy person on the “One True Pairing.”

Cameron: But, losers like Drake and Robbie say that I’m being carried by HBG. I am totally basura in comparison to the GOAT HBG! I AM GOING TO LOSE, JAMIE!

Jamie: I don’t know what basura is. But, I’m guessing you’re not that.

Cameron: It means trash.

Jamie: Oh, then you’re not that at all. Also, THIS IS A TEAM EFFORT. IT’S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, CAM!

Cameron: STOP YELLING. IT’S RUDE.

Jamie: I’M YELLING BECAUSE YOU’RE YELLING.

Cameron: I’m Mexican. I can’t help it sometimes. It’s in our DNA to yell even when we don’t mean too. If there was something Robbie and HBG got right in their last video, it was that.

Jamie: Indeed, they did. They also got your high maintenance spot on.

Cameron: I am not high maintenance. I just like fancy things. I like going out to dinner. I like wearing pretty dresses. I like having designer purses. There is nothing wrong with me living a nice life. Besides, it’s not like I have my personal maid -

[The door slams open as Esmeralda, one of the maids from Consuela’s Cleaning Crew comes barging inside, startling Cameron and Jamie.]

Cameron: ¿Qué quieres, Esmeralda?

Esmeralda: Terminé de limpiar el baño.

Cameron: ¡Excelente! ¿Reemplazó el mango del grifo con los diamantes que pedí?

Jamie: English, please. Not native speaker here.

Esmeralda: ¿Quién es este gringo?

Cameron: Mi novio.

Jamie: Please, speaky English! Me no understand!

Esmeralda: What an oddball you are.

Jamie: I prefer the term ledge.

Esmeralda: I prefer the word pendejo.

Cameron: Esmeralda, please.

Esmeralda: I’m just a little angry that he left beer bottles all over the house. We have a recycling can for bottles. You do not throw them away in the regular trash can. I am muy estricta con los reciclables.

Cameron: I bet Robbie and HBG don’t have couple problems like this.

Jamie: I didn’t know you recycle things.

Cameron: Where do you think I get the money to buy more beer from?

Jamie: :oh: 

Esmeralda: Just like I said: RECYCLE THE BOTTLES!

[Esmeralda exits the room, leaving Cameron and Jamie to resume their conversation.]

Jamie [smirks]: So, you’re not high maintenance?

Cameron: Just don’t let me down tomorrow.

Jamie: I can never let you down. I’m just adorable.

Cameron: I suppose, you’re right.

Jamie: I’m always right.

[Fades to black.]
Lars Grier
Post December 29th 2017, 8:22 pm by Lars Grier
THE SHRINE PROMO #1

Beautiful, isn’t it?

Kicking your legs out, leaning back and watching the beautiful fireworks that is the impending and systematic destruction of one seemingly and previously untouchable man. Take a sip of your favourite drink, smile and look on as I turn one man to complete and utter insanity. My only regret at this point was not realizing sooner how this business truly, truly worked. It isn’t just about the wins, the losses, nor even the titles and pieces of gold that we strive to hold, but it’s about the game. The dangerous and treacherous game of manipulation, deceit, and broken minds. In all the years of this business, in all the years of this company, never has there ever been a time where Jamie O’Hara has been so enraged, so fired up to destroy a man like me. Never has there been a time, at least not in a long while that we’ve seen your World Champion in this ludicrous, heightened sense of pure and absolute rage, all for me. Because of what I did. So what - I’m supposed to regret my actions? What folly. The only guilt I have for what I did last Sunday Night was that I didn’t do it sooner, but you, Jamie….you of all people should know what I’ve been doing to you since the very beginning of this ordeal.  You must’ve seen by now; it’s all just a game. A complicated, difficult, but one that if you are able to master it and fully maximize it’s potential, it can break a man’s mind to the point where he will begin to go insane. We play this intricate, detailed game of control, as each of us vye for a chance to gain the upper hand over each other, but it seems that oly now have I managed to peel the skin away of the King of Bullets and really, REALLY get under your skin. It’s a euphoric feeling, to know that someone has fallen right into the palm of your hands, that you have tethered them into your strings, playing the exact dance that you want them to play. I’ve enjoyed these past few months more than I’ve enjoyed the past decades of my life, but I suppose that isn’t really saying much. As I edge closer and closer to my World Heavyweight Championship match and King of Elite, I look back at my career in retrospect and see how far I’ve come; from walking around as nothing more than a mere fledgling on Showdown, competing for the New Breeds, to being indoctrinated into the King’s Guard and being pushed up into a higher level of competition, to having to do the same on Voltage this past year. Now, here I stand, facing you all, holding an award that essentially proclaims myself to be the Next One up in 2018 and heading into one of the biggest nights of my career - no, my LIFE.

But I’m not content.

And I shouldn’t be. To succeed in this business, you mustn’t ever be content with what you have, no matter how far or how grand you’ve come to achieve what you grasp. To end that lust, that longing for more is to enclose yourself into a life of blandness, of nothing more than that flat line throughout your career that keeps you in that constant state of mediocrity. But sometimes, that lust isn’t enough for some. Sometimes, that wanting for more and the taste of gold on the tip of your tongue isn’t all that is needed, because you must have the abilities and the skills to achieve what you have sought out to do. Such is the case with Azumi Goto, an individual who has been here for longer than I can remember, and has yet to do anything or hold anything that bears meaning in this business. Arrogance fills you, Azumi. It lies within every fiber, inside every cell within your being to the point where that arrogance has blinded you to the truth: you just aren’t as good as you think you are. “I’M THE ACE OF EMPIRE! I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER ON THE ENTIRE EMPIRE ROSTER!” You cry to the masses, says the woman who has lost nearly every meaningful match she’s been in for her entire career. “I’M UNDERUTILIZED! I PINNED ARIA JAXON IN A TAG MATCH, WHERE ARE MY OPPORTUNITIES!” You scream. You complain. You call out to the upper management, screaming in their face and asking why you haven’t been given the other opportunities just like you and everyone else has been, but truly, there’s only one, soluble truth in this business: If you show up, if you perform exceptionally to the best of your abilities, then you will win and earn opportunities. And seeing as how you’ve devolved yourself to be apart of a petty collective of other like-minded failures, I think it’s clear to all of us that you are still the same woman full of arrogance, full of confidence, yet with each word she spouts from her mouth, it screams out mediocrity. Alas, having seen you work and knowing what you would do, you’ll come charging towards both me and Keelan, filled with that same delusion.

All it takes is a little dose of reality in order to send that ego back down to Earth.

And Amadeus? He’s a man who is a broken shell of his former self. A man I pinned when he was in his prime as Interwire Champion. A man I eliminated as the first elimination in that Chamber match at Road to Redemption, and now the man who will try his best to play his cards and win the game despite having been dealt with a terrible, terrible fate. Your mind is lost in the dark forest, it’s jumping all over the fucking place, and if there is something I’ve learned in this life, it’s that a confused man is a defeated man. Do try to keep up with the both of us, Amadeus. Try to rekindle that spark you once had; a fruitless effort that will be in vain once I spear you to put you down yet again. At the end of the day, I’m here to get paid double for appearing at this special event, and to remind you two and where you stand in the food chain, as I move forward into the New Year to seize my throne. You two are pit stops - a chance for me to exhibit my abilities in front of a special group of people, showing them the truth. My truth as The Raven. My truth as Next Up. My truth as your future King.

RAVEN AETERNAM.

EAW Promoz! - Page 33 0CLSQauo_o
Ryan Wilson
Post December 29th 2017, 8:07 pm by Ryan Wilson
The Ryan Wilson Show presents: The Book of Wilson
A peek at the life of an up and comer.
This week: Promo Numero Deux
Voltage Record: 1 Win - 3 Losses - 1 No Contest
Opponent:
 Reggie, Maddy and Revy
Chapter Title: Gifting for the Holidays
No. of words: 961
Reading time: 3:30 seconds give or take

One has to wonder why I am doing a second promo for what amounts to nothing but a house show.

This match doesn't hold any meaning, doesn't have any stake, It won't affect storylines or on-going feuds or anything like that. Regardless, these shows are needed so that the EAW can draw more money and more fans. Hey, I'm not complaining, I have a brand to bring more awareness to and the Ryan Wilson Show will never say no to new fans and thus more money. 

I need to get in the Merch game, I have a few t-shirt designs in the works, they should be on sale in early 2018. I have a few other ideas as well but I want to develop them and then release them all in one big bundle. 

Now there's this House Show gig happening tomorrow and even if it doesn't mean anything it's going to be fun even if it's rather worthless. Well, it would allow me to get a second W or another L in my track record but other than that? Hey it's okay though, because it allows for a group of people who haven't met on NEO to face each other. With exception to Lord Nutjob who I faced of course. 

I have to give a nod to the Revenant he has a point when he says it's wierd that we didn't face each other back in Developmental. He was on the rise and I was duking it out against Alex Reynolds in a feud that became my ticket to Voltage, I'm even more surprised to see Alex is still on NEO to be frank. But hey, it's not my problem and unless he ends up on Voltage it never will be. Back to the purple Revenant you and I probably would've had a great few matches together if we were booked for it down at NEO but it's irrelevant now. What matters is the now and right now we are facing each other for the very first time in a four way dance with an unknown referee. By the looks of things I have a feeling that the two of us have the potential to steal the show as opposed to the King Bozo and the other guy who you played pros and cons with. 

You, the guy who wrecked NEO while you were there, the guy who wrecked people many times over in the MMA scene and me, the biggest loudmouth on Voltage, the official Feed Spammer of all of EAW (Social Media Dynamo!) and an overly confident little shit who can get over a loss quicker than... Nah no need to slide into the mama jokes territory. Walking avatar of the confidence gods. If I was an idiot I would let that go to my head and inflate my ego. But I don't need it to confirm what I am, to remember what I've done and to know what I can do. Revenant you have a damn good point man: Were we not at least a tad confident in our ability to deliver a beating or receive one we would not be here. I'd probably be working on my next cosplay for an upcoming competition or something while you? Or Dampshaw? Or Ares? Heaven only knows. And it doesn't matter because we are not there, we are here! And we are going to duke (dook?) it out tomorrow for the last time in 2017! 

Let's talk about your career Revy, to be honest what good does it do to try and rub it in the dirt? You had a good run in the octogon and it's more than likely the reason that got you signed here in the first place! That's actually awesome! I could talk about your time on NEO, but like I said I didn't really follow you. No disrespect or anything but my focus was on Alex and my use of him as a ladder to elevate myself to the next level. And it worked! It started innocently enough, friendly even and then it got intense and personal I mean you've seen it while we both were there. I wonder if Reynolds still hates me... I guess we'll find out if he ever gets drafted on the yellow brand. 

Meanwhile on your end you had the recognition of upper management who got you into a match that allowed you to go on the Main Roster. To that I say congratulations, honestly. I got a few opportunities myself while on NEO and it probably helped my case as well but that was in the past. Now we're all on the Main Roster and tomorrow is going to be a showcase of all three brands! I want Voltage to come out of it on top, that means I want to win.

The question everyone has to wonder is what do we need to do to each other in order to get the win? How much pain must we inflict upon each other so that one of us can achieve victory?

To what level of brutality does the winner have to dish out in order to emerge on top?

Sure, it's just a house show right? We could go easy on each other, share a glass of egg nog or whatever. But I'm in the Holiday spirits at the moment, I feel generous! I have the need to give, and by that I mean I want to gift my fists to your faces and my foots to your asses. Revy, Reggie, Maddy, the only gift I want from you guys is a pair of shoulders on the mat for the triple mat tap from the officiating zebra.

It's not too much to ask for... Is it?

Happy Holidays.      
#Boom
#ThatJustHappened
#MicDrop

Sheri-dun
Post December 29th 2017, 7:13 pm by Sheri-dun
Shrine 02

'' How lovely it feels to be shown gratitude for the first time in a long time. Despite the harsh conditions which surround these Christmas dates, the fragrance which graces my skin is warm and delightful, like a snug, fresh dressing gown, or a cup of vegan hot chocolate, and that is due to you, Ares. Through your dry sarcasm and insignificant arrogance, you acknowledged me for bringing a positive in your life, which I can only assume is filled with irrelevancy and darkness considering I have not heard once your name in a accomplished light since our last encounter. You and I are realists, we live by stats and statistics, excluding your mythological beliefs and relations to fictional gods, we both are blunt speakers and stay honest to the truth, we show little favouritism and do not intend to blemish or cover up a bruise, instead analyse and expose it, unshelter the nature behind what caused such. People like myself, do not exist on my brand. As you referenced to, throughout the past two years or so, coincidentally around the same time that my illustration found the contract that now unfortunately situates me to this promotion, a revolution ignited in this division, liberation which would take our gender from being tossed from show to show without much care or consideration, to our own brand being developed and established, the Vixen eminence being removed, dissipating from the history books, a journey that has taken the likes of the Heart Break Gal to becoming the first female to win an Elitist world championship on Showdown, the likes of Cameron to almost accomplish the same on Voltage, and yet with complete shock finding my voice, failing to attribute and push herself to beating her tag team partner to such a prestigious achievement. Now, of course, we both do not believe in coincidence, or destiny, there is no unspecified credentials and guides into accomplishing such, it can only be achieved through hard work, unrivalled determination, and talent that is honed through strict training and progression, influenced by science, and upbringing, many factors yet it being, and I use air quotations here, written in the stars, does not mesh in a realists world. These women achieved this success, due to the spadework and service that I designated to the division. German Efficiency, to be more particular and accurate, the lifestyle and conditions that pioneered and produced this revolution, this paradise which would allow the names I situated above to achieve the things that they have, it is also the reason why Empire exists, why the Women's World Championship materialised, and why those who are quite new to Empire as a contingency, are able to thrive through competitive sport and work ethic, with no politics pushing their agendas through the curtain. Yet nobody shows me gratitude, as a matter of fact I was cast out of Empire the moment I lost the Vixens World Championship, left to rot on Dynasty on Voltage, whilst the likes of Aria, Cailin, and the other irrelevants, not only took credit for my work, but continued without a care in the world, fully knowing that not only had I been conspired against, but I was suffering also. They showed zero acknowledgement for me, not even a mention, no tip of the hat, no appreciation, when I was fired by Tarah Nova, tossed out of the wrestling business as a whole, blacklisted, not a single hand, not a single fucking person ever thought, oh I wonder if Sheridan is okay, I wonder how she is coping, should we question this decision by authority that is fuelled by an agenda, by an absolute poison? Apparently not. Their ingratitude, their thanklessness, their lack of care, shall be punished, I assure you of that. Within my dying breath, the Last Vixen found me, an archaic time yes, but a time that has been carelessly executed without second thought, and don't even get me started on all the negatives that have occurred since the moment I was fired, since German Efficiency, the conditions which were cementing and instilling work ethic, was executed. Cailin, fired, Madison, injured, we have somebody who has literally been here for four months, fighting for the world championship. No contendership match to determine if she deserves it, not even a hurdle, just handed it. This has all happened since Tarah Nova took the reigns. This has all happened, since Mr. DEDEDE was handed the position of chairman. I am the only woman attempting to bring positivity to this world, the one woman willing to work, regardless of peoples opinions of her, and my reward for my grind, is being fired and the likes of Aria being called the true revolutionist, when all she did was dye her hair blue and beat Cailin Dillon. It's a fucking joke, it makes me sick to my stomach. Empire was established when I was at the throne, the Women's World Championship established, when I was at the peak of my game. Yet nobody thanks me for removing an absolute poison from the position of general manager, I have had it to my limit, with ungratefulness, with arrogant, sinful, inconsiderate, well I suppose mongrels would apply here wouldn't it. If they wish not to consider my recognition, and yet breathe in the conditions which I implemented for them, then I fear for their reaction when an unstoppable wrath takes the air I supplied them, and leaves them in a wasteland without oxygen. Yet I am not the worst out of the two of us, at least not yet. For this is a meeting in the light, and your shadow casts twice as large as my own. I acknowledge that I have not had the best of years, but you, oh I sympathise with you. I've been betrayed by an entire division. Twice. But truthfully I am not close with anybody from those realms, I care very little about their general opinions and choices, it only infuriates me that their hypocritical, contradicting ways overshadow their voices. I may have fallen into the depths below in spectacular fashion, but your fall brings consideration from those in authority, as they wish to hire some judges and score you a perfect ten out of ten. Your fall has brought utter delusion to your voice, it's adorable how you're so enthusiastic upon crediting my failings, and yet fail to mention your own. I mean we've already established your ongoing issues with your father in our last meeting, and aside from having a tag team championship reign, what exactly has the prodigal son accomplished, excluding having his back turned on at this promotion's grandest event, and currently not even being employed by a brand. This burning that influences my voice, bringing flair to every sentence an articulation to my promises, it is the fuel that spikes my lungs into function, it constricts my heart to allow every breath to touch perfection. Ares, as I stated previously, you are the cause of the downfall, the pusher of the domino, the man who lead to my ultimate extradition from Empire, and my failings on Dynasty and Voltage, the man who briefly shattered the perception of my superior lifestyle, before the utter cancers who manipulate and oversee the controlling of this promotion finished it off. But you are not facing this woman, a woman who prides herself on efficiency, precision, and superiority, oh no. You do not have to be at the peak of your game to achieve success, not only do the majority of the current champions within this company validate this point, but success is not defined by your motivations alone. Whilst I considered myself the best, I actually suffered my worst run throughout my career. I am a woman scorned, who has stared into the truth of this industry and has emerged victorious, I have stared into the flames of hell and achieved superiority. But I did not win without a scar, without a sacrifice. The lifestyle I was once universally known for, is deceased, nothing but a carcass rotting under the books of history. Vengeance personifies my tone, retaliation soars throughout my brain, and I cannot cease in delivering conflagration to those who have opposed me until I sit upon the throne once more, and until all those who contributed to my downfall, suffer their descent into the grave. You're correct when you state this match means everything to me, for it is another skull that I shall shatter off the curve of my boot, another validation that I can mark against a scorned soul, and a burned passion. This is a battle of two who are severely misconceived and taken amiss, yet I shall depend on my negative attributes to sink lower than you, drilling upwards and achieving success over you. For I am not a woman wishing to reconstruct her dynasty, amusingly enough, I am hoping to ignite it to smoulder. I no longer strive for approval, but I shall attain it, right before the base of my heel kicks at their skull and delivers a massacre for the eminence that brought ferocity to my lungs. I'm incapable of ceasefire until her satisfaction is quenched entirely, I hope she shall be briefly assuaged with the salvation of your slaughter. ''
Nasir Escobar
Post December 29th 2017, 7:11 pm by Nasir Escobar
Fortuneteller Hamasa: Well well young master, it seems you’ve got yet another challenge to overcome now don’t you?

Nasir Escobar: What are you talking about Lady Hamasa?

Fortuneteller Hamasa: You’ve got your team matchup for the shrine to look forward to now, do you not?

Nasir Escobar: With all do respect, the last thing I would consider this match is a challenge. If I am being completely honest with you Hamasa, this is rather unfair all in all. I almost feel dirty with the way this match has been laid out as far as the teams are concerned. I say almost of course, because the people on the other side of the ring from us, or whom will be at the shrine, for the most part all deserve this sort of embarrassment. 

Fortuneteller Hamasa: I am sure that there’s only one man you are truly looking forward to opposing within the ring.

Nasir Escobar: Oh without a doubt, you know it M’Lady.

Fortuneteller Hamasa: Yes young master, but you must remember to conserve your energy and watch over your temper. You can be quite the little ball of fire when provoked, do not allow Jacob Senn to creep back into your mind when you have other hurdles to leap over once the new year is ushered in?

Nasir Escobar: Trust me Hamasa, the last thing I am going to do is allow my emotions to get the better of me. Hell I’d say this is quite a fitting situation Senn finds himself in. He may still act tough and talk a big game, but he knows he is in a losing predicament and there ain’t a single solitary thing he can do about it. And you just gotta know I am loving every single minute of it. It will be a pleasure to deal out even more mental AND physical pain to Jacob Senn at The Shrine.

Fortuneteller Hamasa: That is quite the way of putting it, very unexpected from a man such as yourself I must admit. I see the road to King of Elite has hardened you up quite a bit my dear boy.

Nasir Escobar: I can’t disagree with your assessment. I do think I’ve become quite a bit more rough around the edges if you would. The main thing I am taking away from The Shrine is another prime time opportunity to prove to people what I have been out to show off to the globe ever since I returned after the beating I took at Road to Redemption by Senn. And that is that NAS IS NOT A DOORMAT! NOBODY CAN PUSH ME AROUND OR WALK OVER ME AND THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT! And I have proven nothing BUT that every time I appear on EAW Television since then. Jacob Senn has NOT once been able to touch me. Even when he THINKS things go his way, he makes a mistake somewhere and gets made to look like an even bigger joke than he thought he made me appear as. For example, when Scott Oasis drilled him in the ring for interrupting our match WHICH I would still love to inform Mr. Oasis, was going to be a defeat for him regardless. But ever since I came back, whether it was Senn, Oasis, or Fournier. No one has been able to bully their way over me like people would have tried to beforehand. I am not taking anyone’s crap anymore!

Fortunteller Hamasa: You’ve got that flame in your eye again young master. It’s quite captivating I must admit.

Nasir Escobar: All I do is speak the truth. I suppose I say things and present myself in such a manner that makes me seem much larger than I actually am. But all that is is me exploiting the first rule of this business. Expand who you really are. Speaking of rules of the business. We also got a man who’s been in it for over a decade, but hasn’t got a clue how things work around here. My old nemesis Carlos Rosso. Carlos I see you got yourself a title again. Too bad it ain’t the one you’ve been chasing after your whole miserable career now is it? Now I am sure a million people would call me a hypocrite immediately for that statement, but I have a rebuttle. Simply put, I have had world championship gold in my grasp, but it has been stripped away from me by unfair outside means time and time again that are out of my control. The reason Carlos Rosso can’t become a world champion in the only promotion that still matters is because Carlos Rosso just is not FIT to be the man on top in the big leagues. I proved that when I exposed him for the chump he was and still is in 2016. Made that boi tap out in what, two minutes?! That’s gotta be some sort of record for Free Per Views huh? At least a record for Shock Value specifically. Someone please tell me it is. I would LOVE to hang that fact over his old gray head for years to come while he leaves and comes back time and time again to “refresh” himself and inevitably fail to capture meaningful championships around here. Seeing as how I’ve taken away both the Unified Tag Titles and your Voltage GM spot from you in the past, I don’t mind taking away your last opportunity for a win in 2017 either, Carlos. No hard feelings anymore tho, amirite? 

Fortuneteller Hamasa: Young Master you might want to watch your tongue about Carlos. Stephanie Matsuda might make it a mission to target you if you badmouth her stablemate.

Nasir Escobar: Stablemate? What the hell are you talking about?

Fortuneteller Hamasa: The Zaibatsu. Their alliance. Don’t you know of it?

Nasir Escobar: No of it? I didn’t even know we still had any stables in this company after the three kings parted ways. This is all news to me...which should tell you all you need to know of my thoughts on them as a unit.

Fortunateller Hamasa: Stephanie just came out of a Women’s Championship match, and a grueling one at that. I’d stay sharp against her if I were you.

Nasir Escobar: I would...but like I said I doubt I have anything to worry for. I rightfully cannot say I have been keeping up with everything that has happened for Stephanie this year, but I am aware that she has had way more downs than ups. And as for their little Wild Boys? I don’t even know their names. Hell I don’t even know what they look like. All I know is that they’re two little shits who follow around Stephanie and “learn” from her. But learning is a strong word because how can you learn from someone who still has a lot to learn herself? At the end of the day I am not concerned about this match like I said. I just want to move on to a new year with new possibilities. Although I suppose being handed a free win on the way out of the door of 2017 isn’t half bad either.
Keelan
Post December 29th 2017, 6:02 pm by Keelan
It’s a big honour to be featured on such a unique show like The Shrine. Most of us would take the week off and regroup and recover for the next year ahead, but not me. I see an opportunity and I do my best to seize it, no matter what. I’ll take this tag team match I’m in and use it as a bit of practice for my massive main event match at King of Elite in just a couple of weeks time. Come New Year’s Eve, I’m not looking to win, I’m not looking to lose. I’m just looking to simply put on a great show and hopefully make a statement while I’m at it. I want to get people talking more and more about me. I want to get people thinking that I can actually achieve the unachievable for myself and actually be crowned the King of Elite. I’ve got my supporters but I also got a lot of doubters too, and I see each and every one of them as inspiration to the task ahead. I want to prove them all wrong. It’s an unhealthy obsession I have, but it’s what I want to do. So I’m going to keep what I have to say short and sweet. I’m teaming with Lars Grier this weekend. I’ve beaten him before and he’s beaten me. In fact, he defeated me to become the number one contender to Jamie O’Hara’s championship. Will he be the one to end his reign? Who’s to say. I’m honestly not focused on the past anymore as my sight has been glued towards what’s ahead of me in the future. Lars and I have proven how well we can gel as a dominating team and we showed that at Territorial Invasion this year. Hopefully he and I can put our differences aside for one night because I know he wants to showcase his abilities and make a statement in this match too. Both of us have a huge shot at making history at King of Elite for Voltage, and I feel like if we both take this match as an exhibition more than anything, it will do us better in the long haul. As for Amadeus, I’ve defeated him once before while he was the EAW Interwire Champion. Defeating him again shouldn’t be too much of a difficult task. He’s fallen off by the wayside a bit and he’s now in hot water with Kenny Drake. He was arrested by the police on Christmas Eve… I mean, man. I don’t know where your head is currently at, Amadeus, but just know that overthinking causes over complications. Hopefully you can keep your head in the match at The Shrine. As for Azumi Goto, one half of the bitch patrol to Sheridan Muller, you have absolutely no business being involved in this match whatsoever. I don’t quite exactly know what your goal is, but I can tell you it’s not as important as mine. If you get in the way of that, I promise to put you back in your place like the bitch you are.

I plan on ending my year on a high note. I’ve had a lot of ups and a lot of downs but one thing remains the same and that’s my destiny. I will stop at nothing to get what I have been chasing for the past half-year… and if anybody has a problem with it, then they can step up. It’s time to get focused for the new year will soon be upon us.

THE KILLER HAS SPOKEN.
Scott Oasis
Post December 29th 2017, 5:26 pm by Scott Oasis
Shrine Promo

What an eventful past few months this has been for me…….what a year in fact. From struggling to rebuild my momentum and fix my reputation following a wild 2016, to going on hiatus, to returning and putting the world on notice - 2017 has been a very personal year for me. It's been about growth of self rather than accolades. And while it's good to be back to my peak performance and feeling good, the fact that I haven't experienced any true achievements in EAW the past three hundred sixty five days is rather unsettling. Hot off of the heels of losing to Nasir Moore and being taken out of the King of Elite tournament off an ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR disqualification, I have been feeling rather at odds with my standing in the company and for good reason. I was working my ass off for months on end and yet I still remained stagnant for things out of my control. Bullshit new management, dumb flukes, people being against me and as of two weeks ago on Dynasty, getting caught in the crossfire of a feud that had nothing to do with me. I had so much merit to have earned something tangible this year but there was always something against me. It was never because of me or my ability yet for some reason people have acted as if I have fallen off badly. Despite the matches, despite the drawing power, despite how much I have been needed on Dynasty my detractors and the bitter boys in the locker room have been murmuring, speaking negatively on my name. They don't respect me even after everything I have done for this company. Guys like me keep the lights on and help put gifts under their kids tree at Christmas with the money we bring in but no -- Scott Oasis isn't seen as someone who can contribute in today's EAW. It's like I'm not seen as a headliner anymore to some. I'm back to square one almost. I spent this past Christmas feeling the same way that I did back in 2014 when I first came to EAW. Underappreciated. Three years ago I was pegged to be someone working underneath a glass ceiling and looked upon as just another name amongst the talent on the show, nobody pictured me breaking me out. I had made it to the biggest company in sports but people still lifted their nose up at me. I spent that holiday alone, still living in a run down house, the EAW checks still not big enough for me, my reputation small and the only thing that was keeping me going was desire. That Christmas was a motivation to me. It made me hungry for more. It made me want to get out of that place.

Now here we are three years later and I made my wants into actions, my dreams into a reality. I sit in my mansion, counting money and reflecting on how far I have come. There's a lot of differences as far as the way I am living and the amount of accolades under my belt but one thing hasn't changed and that's who I am, along with the way my doubters perceive me. That rage is still there. That hunger is still there. That passion is as strong as ever. I want to keep on proving myself. Most people in EAW have closed up shop for the year. Once they went home for Christmas they settled in and got ready to relax until 2018. To them EAW is just a job - they need a break from it. They'd rather be on the couch playing games, goofing around and acting like fools on social media. Not me though. I can't rest with all of these thoughts in my mind. There's still so much work to be done and it can't wait for 2018. I have to keep going, I have to keep progressing! I have told you all time and time again, EAW and everything about professional wrestling; that is my life! I don't take breaks from it, it surrounds me, it's what I live for. I wake up and I get into it right away. I almost feel that I owe it to the industry to treat it so seriously. After all, it's what took me out of my house, it's what gave me a purpose. I can never forget about it and put it in the back of my mind as it's what my legacy will depend on. No days off for me here, as soon as the holiday was over I called up the suits in EAW and asked for something to do. Apparently there's this special event going on in LA for all of the rich kids and hipsters to attend: The Shrine. A once a year, untelevised event with some of the biggest names and dream matches being put together for what is sure to be a huge attraction. We got Robbie V showing up, Y2Impact, even Mr. DEDEDE has taken a break from making out with RuPaul rejects in his office to have a match at the show. 

While all of these stars are showing up, there are some names that should have honestly stayed home by looking at the card. One of them being my opponent. I'm of course talking about you, Diamond Cage, the human crash test dummy, EAW's go to guy for extreme stunts and unpredictable behavior. Diamond Cage is the man who is meant to be seen as my counterpart. This is a match was very in demand by the fans. I saw the reaction on the message boards and it was nothing but hype about this contest with all sorts of excitement! "Scott Oasis and Diamond Cage, two of the most violent men in EAW history in a no holds barred, hardcore contest!", "A man with no care for his well being versus an unstoppable monster: who is truly indestructible?" On paper I can see why this is a dream match but when you look up from all of the fancy nicknames and highlight reels that make this match so appealing you can see just how mismatched and pointless this actually is. Diamond Cage and I have very similar stats and career paths but when it comes to the way we both handled our successes at each point in our journey, the results are the exact opposite. With my current run I'm trying to improve my legacy and defend it, every year my legacy becomes more and more positive in light but as time goes on for Diamond Cage it looks like the man is set on destroying every bit of respect he once had in this industry. Just what the hell happened to you, man? For a while it seemed as if every wrestling fan in the world was hitching a ride on your bandwagon. Now it's as if nobody even knows what you're doing anymore. You're in limbo, doing absolutely nothing with your career. Nobody is excited for you anymore. Forget the fact that you’re one of our resident choke artists, even then you should at least have that underdog support from the audience but that's diminishing as well. Everyone used to root for you to make something of yourself but these days you are met with either careless indifference. It seems like the only time people get out of their seat to give you an ovation is when you're dropping by for your annual Grand Rampage return. 

Your fall from grace really all started at Road to Redemption 2014; also the night where the two of us being seen as a dream match would have been most viable. It was the night you won the EAW Championship, and fitting enough, the night that I won the Interwire title. Ironic how the the night you finally reached the peak of your career was also the night that your downfall began. Even with people seeing me as a trend I forced my way through the ranks and my stock rose. People thought that was the start of your mainstay as a main eventer and instead you got lazy, dropped the belt about a month in and vanished off the face of the earth. Since then you've been chasing the dragon, trying to recapture that one moment but when it is time to do so you just can never cut the mustard. The reason why you ever had that one night in the first place was not due to actual talent though, just marketability.  You had the world eating out of the palm of your hand at the time and people were glad to shove you into match after match for years until you got lucky. You had your chance to be champion and you faltered, and since losing the title have done nothing to get back up. I won the World Championship and when I lost it I put my name out there so hard that I was main eventing Pay-Per-Views OVER the actual title. I compete like my career depends on it, these days you look like you don't even wanna BE in a ring. You're one note, you're tired, you're the same old shit and have been for three years now. You've never evolved and instead of perishing like you should have with Lucian Black, Vic Vendetta and all of the other flops you choose to carry on by simply existing, going through the motions and adding nothing. All you're good for is one or two chairshots to the head or a picture of you flailing a barbed wire bat around that you almost never connect with. You're not a legend anymore, you're not even hardcore. You're a gimmick. A gimmick that has went well past it's usefulness. This would have been an exciting match three years ago when we both had belts in December 2014 but right now in 2017? It's just sad. As your legacy continues decline and the curtain draws on the show you'll see exactly what I am seeing by the end of the night:

There's no room for Diamond Cage in 2018.
Amani
Post December 29th 2017, 2:23 pm by Amani
the shrine one

The Shrine. Another chance for me to once again showcase my growing superiority over the rest of the women on Empire. But I am not alone! The Gawd himself will be joining me, along with the incredible Chris Elite, Nasir whateverhislastnameisnow, and the same woman who I will be facing in almost a week's time for her precious Women's Championship, Aria Jaxon. I could go on and on about how it makes no sense for us to stand side by side but this is a special event. It isn't gonna follow the norm. If Aria is willing to put her beef with me aside for one night, our team will be an unstoppable force. And as for our opponents? I laughed reading that pathetic line-up. Jacob Senn, Carlos Rosso, Stephanie Matsuda, and her little mentees the Wild Boys..Bitch, who? I mean, really, I get this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be in whatever match you want with whoever you want but this is quite the waste of a card spot. We got a man who probably jacks off with his own tears on the daily, another man who hasn't been relevant since CWF, a sore loser, and some NEO bitch boys against *some* of the best EAW has to offer. It just isn't fair. 

Jacob Senn obviously has some personal vendettas he wants to settle with both Nasir and Mr. DEDEDE but just like everything else he's tried to accomplish since Pain for Pride, it ain't gonna go his way. You wanna focus on two people out of five that stand in front of you, be my guest. The rest of us will be there to take you right back out. You're a sad bastard, Senn, I'll tell you. If all your motivation is gone, everything you loved has left you in some way or another..why stick around? It's getting sad seeing a Hall of Famer fall so low. Don't get me wrong, I understand why you feel the way you do, but you obviously aren't fit to be in that ring. You've turned into a madman. You blame The Gawd and Nasir for all of your misfortunes, but maybe it's just you, sis. You aren't the same Jacob Senn you once were and with that, I have nothing to be worried about. If you don't see me as a legitimate threat, I won't see you as one either. Then we have the "Zaibatsu". Whatever the hell that means. As a team, this little stable only has the accomplishments of Carlos Rosso to fall back on, really. And that's a sad thing considering Carlos, like DEDEDE said, has been here for it's entirety and still not accomplished much of note. He should be a Hall of Famer along with Senn right now but instead is relegated to the shit-show that is Voltage and is trying to give the Interwire Championship more meaning than it actually holds. It ain't the world title, honey, calm down. Stephanie Matsuda is still reeling from her loss to Aria. In fact, that loss has turned her into a two-faced bitch, turning on her friends. That's what happens when you put "family" over your career, sis. You will never catch Astraea Jordan holding back or playing nice just because I met a bitch fifteen years ago and she claims to be my bestie. Ain't no friends in this business, bih. But maybe you've finally learned that now. I know you're angry because you lost your big title shot so you're taking it out on everybody around you and I'm actually kinda glad. Keep that same energy this weekend. Maybe your team will actually have some sort of chance for victory that way. And as for the Wild Boys, I've never even heard of you. 

I'm not shook in the slightest. We may be missing a piece in the Gawd Complex puzzle but we will still march on with all the intensity in the world because that's what we do. I am so honored to be fighting along my mentor, DEDEDE, especially. He saw something in me that no one else did and I will never be able to repay him for giving me the proper platform to showcase my abilities with no limitations. The Shrine event will be a night of celebration above anything else but don't expect me to go any lighter just because of that. I am ALWAYS at one hundred percent, ready to go, no matter the circumstances. I live up to my nicknames unlike some. Azumi Goto thought I was a flash in the pan now she's teaming up with another random asian, Daisy Thrash let jealously take over and she got disposed of even more easily than Azumi, Consuela mistook my confidence for arrogance and she was the one who was laying underneath me as I pinned her for the W. Don't be like the rest, don't underestimate Astraea Jordan. 
Ares Vendetta
Post December 29th 2017, 2:02 pm by Ares Vendetta
There are those kind of days.

The ones where I question whether or not it’s truly worth my time.

The days that make me wonder why it is I continue to chip away at the mongrels who consistently manage to be nothing more than a thorn in my side.

And then you come along, and inspire me once more.

That familiar finger pointed in my direction gives me hope. It gives me a sense of relief. I take solace in knowing that among all of the mongrels who can firmly plant their feet and take responsibility for their own actions, willing to weather the storm headon… There are still those just like you. The ones who fall from grace in spectacular fashion, and I get to enjoy every waking moment of it as you so desperately attempt to cling to something, anything to save you. Once upon a time, you climbed and conquered a mountain, and these people adored you. Once upon a time, there was no doubt where you stood. You were a Champion. You were THE Champion. You dominated those in front of you, and you thrived beyond all odds to get to a point where you reached your absolute peak when you were given the opportunity to stand inside the ring with Ares Vendetta.

I never needed a thank you. I never expected gratitude. You mongrels don’t surprise me anymore, no matter what type you are. Each and every one of you remain as insolent as possible. It doesn’t make you special, nor does it make you unpredictable. It makes you nothing short of a prey caught in a snare. I lead you along the path that I want you to run until I feel like finishing you off. There’s no genuine joy I get out of it anymore, but make no mistake, it entertains me. It gives me pleasure knowing that there are those like you, still clinging to hope. You blame me for everything that has ever gone wrong in your pathetic, fleeting moment in the sun that you call a career, and that is to be expected. At one point you believed you were something this World had never witnessed before. A woman that could truly compete with men - one who could rise above the others in a stagnant division and entertain the notion of even becoming a World’s Champion. But you didn’t do it. You weren’t even the first one to entertain such a thought. You fell behind. Far, far behind, and you watched others do everything you did and more. You looked away at those who had already done what you did. You became nothing short of a footnote on the history you hoped to leave your mark upon, and when the smoke has cleared and you’re left with nothing but the ashes of your success, all that’s left is to point that finger at Ares Vendetta and blame him for it all. Blame him for the moment where it all began. There’s something inside you that’s pushed yourself to keep going despite all of those trials and tribulations. A fire ignited somewhere along the line that made you want to get back to what you used to be, and yet it must feel like this mountain you ruled for one brief moment in time has become a thousand times bigger, and where I sit upon it waiting for you even beyond that. Your delusions have come to fruition before our very eyes as you no longer march towards me, but crawl. You crawl on your hands and knees - bloodied and battered and half the competitor you used to be a mere one year ago. You have to hope, because that’s all you have left. There’s not a Championship to cling to. There’s not a year’s worth of success to boast. There’s no match or rivalry or moment you can take comfort in knowing you experienced. This is it. This is all you have left after an entire year worth of failure. The last time you and I stood inside the ring is where you believe this downward spiral all began, and you believe this is where it will end?

It never ends.

There is no up anymore, mongrel. Down is the only direction left for you. It’s why, despite how talented you believe you are, it’s the only direction you’ve ever gone in the past year. It’s why you’ve fallen flat upon your face while others have long since passed you by. It’s why I stand here as the one you’re challenging and not the other way around. This match means nothing to me. Less than that, even, and yet it means absolutely everything to you. It means more than life itself to your dwindling sanity. This is something you HAVE to win, and cannot afford to lose. You want to believe the World is watching, and that they will witness your redemption before their very eyes… But you know that’s far from the truth. Nobody is watching. Not anymore. Perhaps once upon a time, but not anymore. They know Ares Vendetta. They know who I am and what I do, and that this is nothing short of just another day. Just another nameless victim who flew too close to the sun. Just another fool who couldn’t gather the wisdom to cut their losses and move on. You could have led a decent life without having done this. You could have mustered an accolade or two. You could have built something out of what’s left of your collapsed dynasty, but instead you chose to come here. You chose to pursue me. You chose to fall once more. You chose this. Point that finger at yourself, mongrel. Don’t blame a snake for biting you when you made the choice to pick it up. You knew the risks. You knew what you were putting on the line. You let this happen to yourself. These people you’re trying to impress no longer care, and they haven’t cared in a long, long time. This isn’t a battle for your redemption or your credibility - this is to save that one last string of sanity you’re holding onto for dear life as we make our way towards your first and last Shrine. It’s a bitter pill to swallow, but you have to understand it. You have to see reality for what it is. You are not the competitor you thought you were. You were never that good. You still aren’t.

And you never will be.

Don’t bother with any gratitude. Put up whatever fight you have left in you, let me snuff out whatever ember you’ve got still burning in you, and go on your way. Fall back into the gutter, mongrel. Take comfort in knowing you gave me one fleeting moment of joy. You gave me a reason to do this once more. To prey upon what’s left of your rotting carcass of a career, and do so with pleasure. As trivial as you may be when it all comes down to it, you served a purpose. Don’t expect to be praised when the dust has settled. Don’t hope for these people to applaud your performance. They don’t care. I don’t care. And you will learn to not care about this futile effort of your’s. It’s one of those days for me. A day where I wonder if you mongrels are truly worth my time. I suppose I’ll see soon enough. This day means everything for you. Everything.

Fight and struggle and cling to whatever it is you have left.

Bring me even an ounce of joy in making it all for nothing.
Impact
Post December 29th 2017, 12:52 pm by Impact
My old stomping grounds. January 30th at The Shrine event in Los Angeles, California, I step back into the lion's den and once again seek to tame the jagged-toothed beast - this time in the form of Theron Nikolas. I could sit on a pedestal and boast endlessly about my record seven World Championship reigns and talk down to every wrestler inhabiting the lawless EAW land today, but I'm not going to do that. Sure, at my age, I haven't reformed. Maybe I'm not even capable of turning the corner. Maybe this is what I was destined to be, something that was completely unavoidable. I'm not going to tell everyone the Heart Break Gal's victory over me at Pain for Pride was a fluke. After all, in my absence she became the EAW Champion. She proved in spades that she had the competitive nature to overcome an infinitely more talented extremist - and I'm not talking about Tiberius Jones. I've quite literally made a career out of doing the unthinkable and bringing shame to doubters. It's not my turn anymore. That's fine. I'm not wrestling at The Shrine for the sake of vanity or to regain my former glory; I'm wrestling at The Shrine to commemorate everything that has transpired in EAW over the past ten years, because nobody can replace me, no hack can sub in and replicate my marketing power, and no EAW "elitist" can emulate me on their best day. So yes, her success is no fluke, but what has followed mirrors the picture I painted of her before Pain for Pride.  The Heart Break Gal won the battle, but when that dust settled and she started pursuing her future endeavors, eventually she rejoined the rat race exactly like I said she would. She's hoeing it up for some other lame to elevate her status despite already being EAW Champion, because that's exactly the type of person she is; one who latches onto others for completely unneeded support just to draw attention to herself and defeat others through the numbers game, a complete and utter shameless leech. She's the EAW Champion now. She's riding shotgun in the minivan EAW has become in my absence. But don't be mistaken - my truth won out. She's still doing everything I accused her of doing before I took the L at Pain for Pride, and because of her success lately she's now doing this brazenly and without any regret whatsoever because it is in her nature. When she's finally humbled and loses that EAW Championship, let's see if that shoulder to cry on was also a shoulder to rely on, or just a shit prop for an artificial aesthetic. The bets in Vegas are already underway. You're probably asking yourself, why am I talking so much about the Heart Break Gal? That's yesterday's news. You're right, it is yesterday's news. I'm not cutting myself thinking about the Heart Break Gal. I'm telling you all this because as I approach my match with Theron Nikolas at The Shrine, my dealings with the Heart Break Gal are a prime example of something I've banged into your heads like a drum since my arrival in this company:

I speak the truth. 

More often than not, everything that I say eventually comes to light. I've been exposing fakes and liars roaming the EAW jungle, and for years nobody wanted to accept it. Nobody wanted to believe the people they fraternize with are the same people who wind up pulling the rug out from underneath you as easily as they pulled the wool over your eyes. Nobody questions anyone's allegiances until they get scorched by the same flames they fan. They convince you they're allies, but in the end those convictions prove to be nothing more than an affront to our institution. I tell you who the snakes slithering in the grass really are, and no one believes me. It's a cycle spanning longer than most wrestlers' careers. That's fine. Not everybody has impeccable foresight like me. Not everybody can predict the future of the EAW landscape months in advance. Sometimes, it's easier to be a skeptic and thought wise by the EAW populace than to spill the inconvenient truths and become the object of others' finger-pointing. In continuing with the running theme that I speak the truth, let me tell you all about Theron Nikolas. A fierce competitor who in relatively few battles has already started forging a promising legacy. There's nothing in Theron's body of work that I'd scoff at. In fact, I have plenty of respect for his come-up. He's trekked into the unknown and dominated his opposition on countless occasions without needing the inside track. Any newcoming wrestler would feel fortunate to have achieved what Theron Nikolas has achieved in only ten months. Yet there is something he's hung his hat on recently that I take exception to...

The idea of the "perfect prospect."

There are no perfect prospects. No guaranteed All-Stars. No guaranteed Elitists of the Year. When you have a prodigious level of talent, you tend to inadvertently find yourself caught up in these worthless pissing contests. I would never tell anybody to be humble, but if you're talking about your current status as EAW's foremost prospect, chances are you're forgetting about what allowed you be in that position from the get-go. It wasn't the pundits that seated you on the pedestal; it was your actions inside the ring, uninhibited by outside influence, that created the Theron Nikolas that rapidly rose through the ranks. You've bested and bodied a bunch of elitists that weren't fully aware what you were capable of. The buck stops here. Ever since I knew I was going to come back for The Shrine scheduled against one of the brightest young stars in EAW today, I've been burning the midnight oil watching you compete against the likes of the Heart Break Gal, Rex McAllister, and Ares Vendetta. I watched you steal the show and take everybody by storm at Pain for Pride - the same night I was unceremoniously dismissed from this company. How many "perfect prospects" have draftniks overhyped only to ultimately bust? How many "perfect prospects" sustained freak injuries that ended up permanently derailing their careers? For every Michael Jordan and LeBron James, there's a Ryan Leaf waiting to happen. When your head is in the sand and the bright lights are shining down on you, you forget about all the hardships you could run into and develop a one-track mind centered around your success. Your future prospects in the business. Sure, you've already excelled early on in your EAW career, but you haven't yet reached your potential. You've shown these people glimpses of the megastar waiting in the wings, but the tighter you hold on to this notion of being a "perfect prospect," the farther away Theron Nikolas distances himself from the recipe that brought him to the dance. Most wrestlers in EAW are too thick-headed to understand this, too immersed in self-congratulating delusions to come to grips with the reality that stardom slips away three times easier than it's gained. I can only hope you keep grinding and don't end up becoming another victim to hubris. I'm sure you're saying, "that's rich of Y2Impact to say - one of the cockiest competitors to ever walk down the aisle." That's fair. But I earned that right to march down that ramp exactly how I wanted to. I earned it all by being singly dedicated to my craft and following through on my goals with flawless execution. It wasn't that there weren't hurdles; it was that I solely focused myself on leaping over them, not the hoopla about "perfect prospects" or "who's the best candidate for Extremist of the Year?" or "can Y2Impact overcome the other superstars of his era?" - leave that shit to the pencil-necked talking heads with poorly fitting ties. Don't get caught up in hot button topics about the extent of your abilities, or if you've maxed out your potential, or whatever other nonsense passes through these clowns' windpipes. Sensationalism is for the birds. Leave everything in the ring and worry about your reputation afterward. Paying attention to news headlines and letting yourself believe in your own hype will stunt your growth, even if it doesn't completely undo what you've worked for in your career. At The Shrine, leave everything in that ring. Don't worry about being a "perfect prospect." Remember how far you've come.

And understand you haven't gone far enough to beat me.
Drake Jaeger
Post December 29th 2017, 5:35 am by Drake Jaeger
EAW Promoz! - Page 33 A0S5BLd

❤️ The bustling of a busy restaurant can be heard as a nicely-dressed unknown Mexican man, presumably the restaurant’s Host, is shown standing behind a counter with a look of curiosity on his face. The Heart Break Gal, wearing a nice red cocktail dress, is shown quietly arguing with someone unseen as she awkwardly stands in the door of the restaurant. Others trying to enter the restaurant look on, unable to get by with her in the doorway. ❤️

Host: Senorita… Miss… Miss, can you--

❤️ The arguing gets louder as those waiting to enter the restaurant look on, getting visibly upset. The Host reluctantly leaves his post and walks over to HBG, trying to figure out the situation. ❤️

Host: I’m sorry, can I help you? Is there a problem?

❤️ A slightly startled HBG looks at the Host. ❤️

HBG: Huh?

Host: … May I help you?

HBG: No thank you, Jose, we’ve got it covered.

Host: My name is actually--

HBG: Not now, Juan! We’ve got it covered, I said!

❤️ HBG sighs and looks at the person she’s speaking to. ❤️

HBG: … Alright, alright… Yeah, Jorge, we’re coming in.

❤️ HBG briefly walks back out the door and comes back in, navigating a wheelchair bound-Robbie V, who is nicely dressed despite his emotionless expression. The Host looks on, surprised. ❤️

HBG: Yes… Uhm…. We would like a table, please. A nice table.

Host: … Oh, of course! Yes, of course! We’ll get you one right away, Miss!

HBG: Are you sure? Don’t we have to wait?

Host: No, no! Not at all! We assure you that you and your guest will get the best table we have!

❤️ The Host calls a young Mexican Waiter over to him. ❤️

Host: Make sure to get these two a nice table. Por favor.

Waiter: Are you sure?

Host: No ves que el que esta en la silla de ruedas tiene restraso o algo asi?

Waiter: … I told you, dude, I’m from Jersey. I don’t speak Spanish.

Host (whispering): Can’t you see the one in the wheelchair is retarded or something? Just do it!

❤️ The Waiter sighs. ❤️

Waiter: This way please…

❤️ HBG nods as she rolls Robbie ahead behind the Waiter. Other customers look on as they go by while Robbie remains catatonic. HBG and Robbie finally arrive at the table as the Waiter moves a chair out of the way so that HBG can roll Robbie up to the table while still in his wheelchair. HBG takes a seat on the other side of the table. ❤️

Waiter: We’re pretty packed tonight, so I’ll be back to take your orders as soon as I can. In the meantime do you two want anything to drink?... Or at least you, Ma’am?

HBG: Yeah… I guess I’ll have some water.

Waiter: And your… Friend?

HBG: Husband, actually.

Waiter: Oh. OH! Yikes, oh, uhm, that’s sweet. Good for you. How long have you two been married?

❤️ HBG looks perplexed by the question as she takes a moment to think. ❤️

HBG: Oh… Well, you know…. Like…. At LEAST…. You know, somewhere around…. Five?

Waiter: Five?... Years? Months? Days?

❤️ HBG nods and smiles. ❤️

Waiter: …. Right, well… What does your husband want to drink?

❤️ HBG looks at Robbie as drool starts to drip from his mouth. ❤️

HBG: … I think he’s good for now. Thanks.

Waiter: … Alright, well, we’ll have your water right out and I will be back to take your orders soon.

❤️ The Waiter walks off as HBG watches until he’s out of sight before turning her focus to Robbie with a slightly angry expression. ❤️

HBG: There, happy?

❤️ Robbie remains catatonic and still drooling in response. ❤️

Robbie: Ugghhhhhhhhh…..

HBG: Robbie!

Robbie: IIIIIIIII…. KNEW THAT WOULD WORK! I TOLD YOU!

❤️ Robbie grabs a napkin and wipes off the drool before sitting upright as a nearby elderly female customer takes notice, gasping. Robbie turns to the elderly woman. ❤️

Robbie (whispering): You tell anyone and I’ll kill you long before old age does. You ever have your throat slit before? I have.

❤️ The Elderly Woman looks away with a look of terror on her face as Robbie chuckles before looking back at an angry HBG. ❤️

Robbie: What?

HBG: Congratulations. You successfully got us a nice table at a shitty Mexican restaurant.

Robbie: Thank you.

HBG: I was being sarca-- nevermind. It’s fine, we’re fine. This would have gone a lot faster if you just told the who we are.

Robbie: What would be the fun in that? Plus, this way I got to bring my wheelchair in.

HBG: You’ve gotta get rid of the wheelchair sooner or later, Robbie.

Robbie: I’m not getting rid of the wheelchair.

HBG: … Alright, fine. You win. Now would you care to explain why we’re here?

Robbie: What, are you serious? Look around, Claudia.

❤️ HBG looks around briefly before looking back at Robbie. ❤️

HBG: … And?

Robbie: We are smackdab in the center of Cameron Ella Ava’s CULTURE. What better way to scout an opponent than that?

HBG: Robbie, I’m her tag team partner.

Robbie: You’re MY tag team partner.

HBG: … Well, yeah, but I’m HER tag team partner too.

Robbie: …. But JAMIE is her tag team partner.

HBG: Alright, we’re not getting anywhere with this. The point is, I know Cam better than anyone. Not only have we been a team for months, but I’m one of her biggest rivals ever. What purpose does this serve?

Robbie: Come on, HBG, you know there’s some things not even a rival or a partner know. Things embedded deep within her very heritage. That’s why I brought us here. We have to truly KNOW our opponents if we have any chance of winning this. Sure, you know her every move. You know exactly what she’s capable of in the ring. You know literally every accolade she’s ever achieved in EAW. You know all the various looks she’s gone through. You know her romantic history. You know her biggest matches, biggest moments, and biggest failures too, of course, but what you DON’T know… Is her heritage. Her Mexican heritage that gives her such fiery determination every time she steps in the ring. That’s exactly why I brought the two of us here.

HBG: Uh huh… And what about Jamie?

Robbie: Hmm?

HBG: Jamie. Her partner.

Robbie: Oh, yeah. Him. Yeah, I don’t know him. Don’t know a thing about him. I think he showed up after I already left. Is he new?

HBG: Been around for literally years now. He’s apparently the “longest reigning World Champion”.

Robbie: REALLY? Well that’s interesting. Facing who?

HBG: Well… I don’t know… He beat Chris Elite? I think?

Robbie: Who?

HBG: Suicide Kid?

Robbie: What?

HBG: Yeah, he won when they took hostage his big black bodyguard and made SK admit defeat, I think.

❤️ Robbie looks at HBG, confused. ❤️

Robbie: … Are you fucking with me?

HBG: Look, forget all of that. What does this have to do with Cam’s “culture”?

Robbie: Mexican? Mexican restaurant? Mexico?

HBG: We’re in Albuquerque, New Mexico!

Robbie: So what? They filmed Breaking Bad here.

HBG: Well, yeah, Breaking Bad is awesome, but this still isn’t Mexico.

Robbie: You think I’m going to MEXICO? Uhh fuck that. The Cartel? The Heat? Montezuma’s Revenge? No thank you. I think I’ll stick with this place. And what about Jamie? Where’s he from?

HBG: Australia?

Robbie: You think I’m going to AUSTRALIA? Uhh fuck that. Spiders? Snakes? Sharks? Crocodile Hunters? Boomerangs?

HBG: Kangaroos?

Robbie: Baby-eating dingos.

HBG: Yeah, I see your point. Also, I think Cam is from Los Angeles.

Robbie: Gross. Look, it doesn’t MATTER where they come from. What matters is their heritage. Now Jamie obviously doesn’t have a heritage because Australia is like a third-World England, but Cam? Now that’s where there’s gold in them there hills. Not ACTUAL gold of course, because that would require her to be a Champion, which she isn’t. And let’s be honest, she may as well be letting you carry around both Tag Titles when you guys win them. You’ve done plenty of carrying during this team as it is, I’m sure. Why stop now?

HBG: I know right? Drake said like the EXACT same thing!

Robbie: Did he? What a great guy.

HBG: He’s a big fan of you too!

Robbie: Really? That’s awesome! Never been in the same room as him, but I’d love to meet him someday... But look, let’s get serious here, alright? This match is no laughing matter. Cam is a grizzled veteran in this company. She knows it inside and out. She’s won the Vixens Title who knows how many times while she was busy, you know, fighting all of the one or two other women that occupied the Vixens Division during most of her time on top of it, and even then she STILL let Cleopatra reign for an entire year. But I’m not about to sit here and demean whatever it is Cam has done in EAW. Sure, there’s nothing really NOTEWORTHY. She beat Jay for the Hall of Fame Championship and all, but I’m not about to devalue that massive accolade by saying Jay was years out of his prime and the Hall of Fame Championship is a hollow achievement and a stain on this entire company that should have never even seen the light of day! I’m not gonna say that! I’m NOT gonna say something like that, HBG. I just won’t. You and I have like, what, nearly 20 years worth of experience between the two of us? We’re grown ups here. We’re the adults. We put the children in the corner when they’ve been bad. We--

HBG: What do you know about raising children?

Robbie: Alright, LOOK… The point I’m trying to make is that we need to be the mature ones here.

HBG: I’m gonna be honest, Robbie. I don’t want to be mature.

Robbie: You make a good point.

HBG: If anything, I want literally the OPPOSITE of that. I love Cam to death, but sometimes with your friends and allies you just wanna… Ya know… Strangle them to death! And watch her struggle as the life leaves her body and her lips turning purple and Jamie chained up and being forced to watch, knowing that HE’S next.

❤️ Robbie nods in approval. ❤️

Robbie: But it’s not like you’re REALLY gonna kill them, of course.

HBG: RIGHT? I would never do such a thing. It’s just a fantasy!

Robbie: Just a fantasy! Exactly! You’re right, Claudia, you’re completely right. As always.

HBG: Aww, thank you.

Robbie: There’s no reason why we should be the ones to act mature about this. If anything, THEY should be the ones acting mature and disrespectful. We’re their elders, are we not?

HBG: I don’t want it make it sound like we’re old though.

Robbie: We’re their SUPERIORS then.

HBG: Yes!

Robbie: They should do as WE say. They’re below us on the totem pole here. We’re certified LEGENDS! You won Female Elitist of the Decade! I won Rivalry of the Year and tons of other Awards! You’re the EAW Champion! Jamie, what is he? What, the World Heavyweight Champion? That’s not even the real World Heavyweight Title! I melted that shit down into a Crown and it’s probably in some pawn shop right now for 50 bucks! He’s carrying around a replica, and you know how appropriate that is, because he’s nothing but a replica of a REAL World Champion like you. And what does he even know about tag teams?

HBG: Actually I remember… He was in some kind of tag team with Xavier Williams, I think? Yeah! They called themselves, I shit you not, “The Mighty Don’t Kneel”.

Robbie: And how long did that iconic duo last?

HBG: A month?

Robbie: Brilliant! It’s no wonder why it was so short-lived! Jamie clearly REALLY preferred a partner who’s accustomed to kneeling!

HBG: Robbie! You’re terrible!

❤️ A nearby older gentleman leans over, looking at Robbie and HBG. ❤️

Older Gentleman: I’m sorry, but could you two please keep it down?

❤️ Robbie and HBG both scoff, looking at the Older Gentleman with disgust on their faces. ❤️

Robbie: I’m sorry, do you fucking MIND? I’m trying to have a nice conversation with my wife?

HBG: We will shove every single piece of silverware at your table up your ass, old man!

Older Gentleman: Please keep it down! I’m trying to have a conversation with MY wife!

Robbie: OH! TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HIS WIFE!

HBG: THAT THING AT YOUR TABLE IS A WOMAN?

Robbie: THERE’S ONLY ONE COUPLE YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT, FUCKO! YOU’RE LOOKING AT THEM!

❤️ The Host of the restaurant rushes in with a panicked look on his face, trying to figure out what’s going on as Robbie stands up from his wheelchair. ❤️

Host: What on Earth are you people doing?!

Robbie: I’LL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY’RE DOING, JAVIER! THEY’RE BUTTING IN ON OUR CONVERSATION AND TRYING TO INSIST THEIR SHITTY PAIRING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN US! WHO THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE? WELL I’D LOVE TO INFORM YOU WHO THE HELL WE ARE! WE ARE THE ABSOLUTE MOST IMPORTANT COUPLE TO HAVE EVER GRACED GOD’S GREEN EARTH AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING CRETIN IN THIS RESTAURANT AND THEIR PARTNER CAN ARGUE THAT! ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE STUFFING YOUR FACES WITH TORTILLAS AND BEANS WHILE WE’RE HERE COMING UP WITH PLANS! WE’RE STRATEGIZING! WE’RE PLOTTING THE DEMISE OF EVERY SINGLE INFERIOR PAIRING LIKE YOU, AND JAMIE AND CAM ARE THE VERY FIRST AT THE TOP OF OUR SHITLIST! CHRISTMAS HAS COME AND GONE, BUT WE’RE STILL COMING TO STUFF YOUR STOCKING!

HBG: AND NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY!

Robbie: THANK YOU, HBG! NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY! I MEAN THAT WE’RE GOING TO COLLECTIVELY PUT OUR FOOT UP YOUR ASSES UNTIL WE’RE WEARING YOU LIKE A PAIR OF SHOES! WE--

Host: Wait, you’re standing up… You can walk? I thought you were mentally disabled…

❤️ Robbie stops his ranting, looking around at the shocked customers and staff of the restaurant, as well as HBG having to fan herself while enjoying his ranting. Robbie turns his attention to the Host. ❤️

Robbie: I… Oh yeah, we were doing that, weren’t we? I…. Got better.

❤️ The Host looks at Robbie for several seconds before turning to a nearby staff member. ❤️

Host: Please call the police.

Robbie: No need! No need at all! We were just on our way out! You people take an abnormally long amount of time to get us one fucking glass of water anyway! I don’t care about this place or any of you people! I just used this place! I don’t care about any culture!

HBG: You just wanted a burrito, didn’t you?

Robbie: You know me so well. BUT TO THE REST OF YOU… Know this… Know that no matter how much you think you love your wife or your husband. No matter what trials and tribulations you go through. No matter how sure you are that it doesn’t get better than this… Go ahead and take a look at us. Because WE are everything a couple SHOULD be. And we aim to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Cam can bring in Jamie, Demon, Hawk - Hell, anyone she’s enlisted in her army of boy toys! It doesn’t matter! It does not matter! They’ll fall just the same! And they always will! You people know we’re right! You know it deep down in your hearts! You want to know what it’s like to be a couple like us! You want to know what it’s like to be the One True Pairing! We’re here to give you that salvation! We’re here to enlighten you! We get off on eradicating every other pairing, and you all are being given a very special invitation to get off WITH us!

❤️ The restaurant goes dead silent as Robbie looks around. ❤️

Robbie: That’s right. You know you want to. You know you crave to be us, and you can. You can live vicariously through us. You can get off with us. We WANT you to get off with us. Feel what it’s like to be in our skin! So who’s with me? WHO WANTS TO GET OFF WITH US? STAND ON YOUR FEET AND RISE ABOVE MEDIOCRITY! GET OFF WITH US!

❤️ Robbie overdramatically raises his hands, waiting for people to rise as nobody moves. HBG stands up, smiling. ❤️

Robbie: … Whatever, you’re the only one I need anyway. These people don’t understand us. It’s time we go. We’ll just hit up Taco Bell later. Any last words for them? Share your final thoughts with the rest of our audience. I want you to dig down deep and pull out… Heh… The most philosophical thing you can think of. I want these people to remember these words for the rest of their miserable lives.

HBG: You people can go fuck yourselves in your fat fucking asses.

Robbie: Eloquent. I love it. We will take our leave! Goodbye!

❤️ Robbie and HBG walk off, arms locked as the rest of the restaurant looks on. ❤️

Robbie (whispering): I forgot my wheelchair!

HBG (whispering): It’s gonna look awkward if we go back now. We’ll get you another one.

Robbie (whispering): Promise? I was looking at some really nice ones in a magazine the other day, and I really think--

❤️ Robbie and HBG continue to whisper to one another until they’re out of earshot as the camera fades to black. ❤️

EAW Promoz! - Page 33 E7bv9Ci
Stark
Post December 29th 2017, 3:19 am by Stark
Damn, well, Happy New Year to you too motherfucker! Yeah, I’m sure you’re not ecstatic to see me, considering the fact that there’s finally a credible fucking challenger to your championship on this barren wasteland of a brand, not that it matters to your highness over here, heading off to the finals of King of Elite and all that shit - I’m pretty proud actually! I’m going to ride those coattails to the top when you win that crown and smash it into a million pieces afterwards, running around yelling at anyone who can hear me that I used to team with this guy! Yeah Darkane, no shit this match is going to be more than just an exhibition or a circle jerk for legends from days past to show off for a small selective pretentious Los Angeles crowd. I’m surprised we got booked for this shit in the first place to be honest. We probably do have the closest thing to ‘history’ that guys like you and I can have, but in the end, who the fuck cares? What matters at the core is - you’ve proven yourself to be the best of your division in Dynasty, without a doubt. I can’t dispute that, not in the ring, not on the microphone - that’s all you homie. What I can say is - and this is a bold endeavor but fuck it, I’m saying it anyways - I’m here to challenge that. Let’s be real Darkane, you’re really the only one in this midcard on Dynasty at my level. Hell, you’ve even transcended the division, but if there’s an anchor that’s going to weigh you down, that’s going to make you re-evaluate your spot here on Dynasty, that’s going to make you remember what it’s like to be down on the mat getting your ass handed to you - you’re looking at it.

Look man, there’s lots of angles I can take with this. What do you want me to hold over your head? The two wins I got over you? The pinfall I got over you? The fact that I won at Pain for Pride when you didn't? Nah, I’m not like that. I take accountability for my failures. Teaming with you was one of them, and that was on me. I took that pin, to the fucking Bollocks of all people, and what can I even say to justify that? It’s kind of worrisome that you want revenge after all this time though. I was hoping after we beat the everloving shit out of each other at The Shrine, we’d go smoke a blunt or something in the back. I mean fuck, it’s Los Angeles man, I’d bring the bong out and stuff and we’d just rip that shit all night long, but you’ve broken my heart for the last time you bastard. I think I’m just going to take a step back from the animosity for a second, because whether or not I like what you said is irrelevant to the simple fact that it was true. The fact is, I have nothing that I can hold over you. There’s only so long I can ride on my accomplishments of the past, to the point where I find myself questioning the validity of my championship reigns more than I find myself longing for those days.

Hold up - there’s actually no questioning whether or not I deserved to BE champion, but BEING champion was the hard part for me, and yeah there were personal issues or whatever in the way, legitimate ones at that, but there’s no asterisks in the record books right? All it’s going to read is that I held each belt for a measly sixty days and lost in my second or third defense. Now for you, there’s no need to sing your praises any more than everyone already has. You’ve got one of the greatest title reigns in EAW history, you’ve made that Hardcore Championship worth more than most belts in this company - your ethic speaks for itself. And unfortunately, so does mine. The Openweight Championship is not my concern yet, so I’ll get to it when King of Elite rolls around, but if you haven’t realized that I’m not playing games anymore - if me walking into Dynasty, throwing out the five next most credible guys to your championship over the top rope like they were nothing to me - and trust me, they were nothing to me; well to that, I have to say I’d expect a smarter jab than that thrown at me from you. You are right though - I’m on my last legs. There are no excuses after this so, why give them any? I don’t even have the benefit of the doubt this time. The five men I beat to earn this opportunity aren’t worthy of me acting like it was some great feat, I’ve done better before, so it’s not like my limits were pushed too far or anything.

But like I said, this is holiday season. I’m here to spread cheer and joy in the form of weed, so come get some? Maybe that’ll differentiate you from the other eight retards I’ve faced in my career that think - despite me explicitly saying so every fucking time - that I do anything harder than weed. Sure, am I second guessing picking you as a partner now? In hindsight, of course. I know I must make you sick. I know I’m a waste of potential, a waste of greatness, whatever you wanna say, I guarantee you I’ve heard it. I appreciate the lesson - you need to go as low respectively to as high you want to be. I’m going to choose to ignore your harsh words about us being a tag team and still hold out hope that one day you’ll realize that STARKANE is still the best team that ever was even if only for one night. I guess nothing more I say is going to save me from what’s coming. I made my deal with the devil - now I’ve gotta pay.

You know what though? Devils and Demons and Darkanes don’t scare me - and you’re looking at the only motherfucker both stupid and crazy enough to step up to the plate and meet you where you’re at.
Devan Dubian
Post December 29th 2017, 2:06 am by Devan Dubian
There is a new chapter in our books waiting to be written.
We do not know what we should be looking forward to but we hold our hope that if nothing else, it is better than its predecessor. 

The new year in recent years has inspired a new social stigma of restored hope in ones lifestyle. We are misled to believe that the difference between twenty-four hours can create a positive change in our mindsets. If one truly intended to improve themselves, they would not wait for a specific day to do it but rather do it right there and then. That is why I am finding it hard to believe all the masses surrounding me during this holiday claiming to be a changed creature. They give off so many illusions, eventually it becomes very hard even for me to know what is true. However, that is not the case with you, Finnegan Wakefield. You are surprisingly very honest and furthermore have no bearing malicious intentions. However, there is also no doubt in my mind that there is a sense of naivety that stenches you as well though. Likewise to every other competitor on the roster, you like to play around with my words to make them feel more befitting to your argument. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and actually said that you were explicitly not one of those arrogant entities but rather someone who was spared from such an ignorant mindset. I also let you know that I gave you far more respect than most new colts in this hut but like many do, you chose to take those words into one impulsive ear of yours and out the other as bullshit. There is only match indeed but many different viewpoints, Finnegan Wakefield. We both wake up in the morning hastily but with completely different intentions for the day. We both train our arses off daily but for completely different reasons. And certainly, we are both paired up in the same match but have our very own designs for the future. That is what I was trying to open your eyes to, not knock you off the ladder like some condescending generic scoundrel with nothing better to go about his life. Contrary to popular opinion, I do like to keep up with all those interesting creatures that I may fall in line with in the near future; be it a one off at The Shrine or something as significant as Pain for Pride so I am quite aware of who you are and all that you have done as well. You are not the only who has done his research on me and even if I was so socially ignorant of my fellow mates, that championship that you hold over your shoulder be more than enough to convince me of your stature. I once held that title myself and given the competition in the field now, I can only imagine what breadths of hell you had to go to get here. You have to start giving me more credit than just an excuse to field a competitive match at this exhibition event. I may yet still have a lot to present you, especially in the virtue of just how significant your wins and losses can be. A win can never be a bad thing but you are completely naive if you also believe that a loss can be of no profit. A step backward can be as invaluable as a step forward as it can serve as a learning curve to find and correct an oversight before it ends up happening in a brighter limelight. And that is where this exhibition event and I come in. I will put you down without a doubt for both our benefits; for me, so I can regain composure on my way to capturing another world championship and for you, so you learn the invaluable benefit of falling once in a while here and there. 

Whatever this match may be labeled by the masses; experienced versus ambitious, older picture versus younger picture, countryman vs countryman.. do not make the mistake of mislabeling this match as a shift in power among eras. I will no doubt put my foot down, execute every one of my moves and treat you in the same level as if you were just another one of those amazing hall of famers I have rivaled against in the past. I can promise this because I have never entered the ring once with a different mindset in relevance to the opponents reputation, my intent from the first moment is to come out victorious. So you are not special Finnegan Wakefield, you are just part of the lot. There will be absolutely no hesitation from my point and I will also see to it that you know that there is no limit to my power, it stands as ferocious now as it did when I first stepped in this company. I have always been coined with two constants. First, it was the allegation that I did not have what it took to break out the dark-horse bubble to become the face of this company and then when I superseded that stage, it was that I did not have enough to compete again at the very top. It can be disheartening at first just to be coined something without any actual validation yet here I still am weekly proving my point with every win or loss that I acquire. With a more fragile mindset, I may have already been driven out but I also realize my purpose is just so much more than a simple competitor who needs to show up daily and do his work now. I inspire a lethal confidence for all those impressionable elitists back in the locker room and whether you would admit it or not, I know that this match will leave some kind of stamp in your memory forever as well. You have done well at a young age not to be restrained by all the coinage but it only gets harder from here. You believe that that championship you hold is only the first level of many on the path to becoming the champion, but what you do not realize is that with every level comes this gleam of limelight that immediately adds a dozen tons of pressure on your shoulder. You think you are well off given your pace in acquiring the gold but that is far from the truth, it will get even harder for you to compete because there will be that much more expectations of you given the successful platform that you laid out in the past. And that is where I know you will fall, as everyone does. It is a pit that no one escapes, only something that I can warn you about. The delusion of ease will be erased soon and the faster I bring you into this world of hardship, the earlier you can get ready for all the real battles that await you. None of which you have done thus far in your career will be as invaluable as your surrender to me this week because that above everything will serve as a lesson you will never forget - from a former prince to the current prince, do not let your established path to success shape you for those expectations will eventually crush you. Take it moment by moment.

And for this week, I have a completely new lesson for you.. a lesson that only I can teach you..
Hall of Famers like myself do not decrease in power, we only grow that much stronger with every defining moment.
The Consigliere
Post December 29th 2017, 2:03 am by The Consigliere
❤️ The Heart Break Gal walks out of the shower of her hotel room. She wears a white robe, only barefoot, innocently looking on with her damp hair down. The camera pans to the candles on the end tables near the bed and rose petals on the floor. She looks at the mess of a scene with a confused look on her face. ❤️

"I Swear"

"By the moon and the stars in the sky"

❤️ HBG looks on, even more confused. "I Swear" - All-4-One starts playing in the background. ❤️ 

"And I swear..."

"Like the shadow that's by your side"

❤️  She does NOT recall going into the bathroom with this kind of set-up in her room. Somehow, someway, someone took the fifteen minutes and lazily placed the candles and rose petals, and dimmed the lights of her hotel room right before she finished. Not to mention, the cheesy song playing, too! ❤️

Heart Break Gal: Did someone seriously just walk in and...? Oh no...

❤️ And then she remembers, there is only one person capable of doing all this without asking. One person she can never get mad at no matter what he did. She can hear his footsteps as he opens the main door to the room. He wears black boots, black trench coat, black sunglasses, as he carries a bottle of wine to the room, as he talks to the room service personnel outside. ❤️

Drake Jaeger: Oh, I promise you, she won't find out! I won't leave a trace of me ever being here... I am sneaky as a snake! Silent as a cat! Quiet as a...

Room Service Guy: Sir, just give me the hundred bucks that you promised. 

Drake Jaeger: Alright alright, you DID get me the key to this room! Let me just get it from HBG's wallet, I'm sure it's around here somewhe...

❤️ It startled Drake Jaeger the moment he turns around that HBG has been standing there this entire time. He dropped the bottle of wine, but caught it with his foot with his ninja-like reflexes. But of course, he dropped it on the floor again because he can't possibily hold a bottle of wine with just his foot. At least the bottle didn't break. ❤️

Heart Break Gal: Well, well, well... first you vandalize my room, now you're stealing from me!

Drake Jaeger: First of all, "vandalize" is a strong word. Second of all, "stealing"... is also a strong word! I would prefer the terms "fully enhance" and "borrowing".

Room Service Guy: But you said you two were together... as in a couple?

Drake Jaeger: Oh, no, no, no... we are together alright, but not as a couple. You see, Hexa-gun is a bond for life, so we ARE together! We are together in this room right now! We are together in spirit every waking moment of our lives! We are Hexa-friends... So what I said was correct, you just failed to let me clarify it!

Room Service Guy: Didn't Hexa-gun die already? I could have sworn Tiberius IV and HBG are at each other's throats right now and it's not like you wrestle still...

Drake Jaeger: YOU DISGUST ME!

❤️ Drake slams the door on the Room Service Guy's face. And now he focuses back to the Heart Break Gal. ❤️

Drake Jaeger: Yeah, forget him!

Heart Break Gal: Forget him? Look what YOU did to my room! It looks like a fucking whore house!

Drake Jaeger: Au contraire, it looks like a haven for romance. You see, HBG, The Shrine is just around the corner, and I have been waiting for the moment where you beat the shit out of that Sesame Street character disguised as a wrestler, your own tag team partner Big Bird! You poor thing, you've had to carry that fat tub of lard on your back all this time, and even in the Grand Prix tournament, a sacred event that I once found success in, she found a way to bastardize it by the lone fact that she wrote her name on the list of participants! I can't sleep at night thinking of her disgusting breath with a possible dead tooth just inches away from my face! I can't eat knowing a dumb, ugly broad like her is even allowed to exist in this world! And I take comfort in the fact that you will soon not only beat her, but Jamie too... CAN YOU FEEL IT HBG? BECAUSE I CAN! Which brings me to this day...

❤️ Drake walks over to the bedroom set-up that he made. HBG just looks on. ❤️

Drake Jaeger: This is what I call the celebratory dungeon, the baby factory for The Legendary Sekaiichi and the Heart Break Gal once you kick Cam and Jamie's asses! I know, I know, it's a bit early, but you need to ensure that the bond that you have is true. This is beyond relationships! This is beyond your marriage to him! This is a ritual that transcends space and time where the union between you guys is forged to perfection that not even the strongest force can change. That, and I just can't wait to be Uncle Drake! 

❤️ The Heart Break Gal tilts her head to the side, as she hears out Drake's explanation. She breathes in. ❤️

Heart Break Gal: So this is a ... "Shrine"... that you made so Robbie and I can make children after the match?

❤️ Drake Jaeger did nothing but nod, still seemingly proud of his work. ❤️

Heart Break Gal: YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!! Oh, I love it! Our heirs will be genetically superior in every way! They will be better than that bitchboy Ares Vendetta! As one half of the One True Pairing, I must say you went far and beyond as a true friend, Drake! I'll be sure to name you as a godparent! Though, just one thing, I want to tell you that I have nothing but respect for Cameron... She's a friend of mine so you shouldn't be too quick to trash her...

Drake Jaeger: She said she'd kick your ass just a few days ago.

Heart Break Gal: OH THAT BITCH!

❤️ HBG runs and stands on the bed, looking at Drake as if she's talking from a stage. She grabs a bottle of water, and uses it as a microphone. ❤️

Heart Break Gal: Cameron cannot beat me. Cameron and Jamie will not beat the One True Pairing! I don't know why Cameron orgasms at the idea of forming friends and relationships with people who used to kick her ass to almost beyond repair, but just because it worked with Di Consentes doesn't mean it woud work every single time she tries! Seriously, Cameron and Jamie can sit around all day in their filthy loft watching some dumb chick flick on their "one-a-month" dinner date, while Jamie pretends to care as he texts some australian "childhood friend" he had wanting to "catch up", and Cameron spends her time arguing with him hoping that somehow it would lead to another match that she can lose again, but the OTP goes beyond that! Robbie and I NEVER fight! Robbie and I never had any sort of disagreement! We never try to outdo each other. We never had this lingering superiority complex because we simply take turns on whos the sub and whos the dom in a given day, and that alone proves that we have a much healthier relationship than two goons grunting at each other! 

I know, I know, this seems completely random, and our team seems to come from out of nowhere, but is it my fault that I have found my one and only? CAMERON SHOULD SEE HOW FUCKING CUTE WE ARE, THAT I DON'T EVEN NEED TO PARADE THIS PAIRING TO THE PUBLIC FOR EVERYONE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FACT! OTP IS WHAT YOU WISH YOU CAN BE! OTP IS WHAT KEEPS THE INFERIOR COUPLES FROM DIVORCING EVEN WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE FOR THE FACT THAT THEY CAN NEVER COMPARE! PEOPLE LOOK AT OTP AND THEY SAY "Aww, they're going to have such beautiful babies" AND THEY SEE US WALKING DOWN STREETS AND THEY JUST KNOW THE LOVE IS REAL! UNLIKE THIS BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP THAT CAMERON IS DISPLAYING AS A RELATIONSHIP! Seriously, weren't they just down each other's throats months ago? Now they think they're better collectively in the ring because they know each other's suffering when all I'm seeing is Jamie LITERALLY burying his sorrow down her throat, it's almost like either they're using each other or they have no clue in the slightest what they even want to do. 

Drake Jaeger: Or, maybe they can just stay friends!

Heart Break Gal: YES DRAKE, they should just stay friends. BECAUSE ONE MORE FORCED DECLARATION OF THEIR BLIND LOVE, AND I SWEAR IM GOING TO VOMIT MY GUTS OUT! ONE MORE TIME SOMEONE POINTS OUT ROBBIE AND I CANT WORK TOGETHER IN THE RING, AND I WILL FUCKING HIT SOMEONE! THIS IS THE OMG AND THE HBG THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! DO WE NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY THAT ALONE MAKES US SUPERIOR? Our rich history in the company is one of many things that can validate that! We are fueled by our greatness in all eras we step into, while Jamie and Cam as a team is just fucking pneumonia, a bad flu waiting to happen. Now Cameron has no World Title to call her own, but at least her man is happy! Cameron has given her life to save Jamie time and time again so Jamie can brag about being the longest reigning World Champion, his only bullet in a revolver, when we all know that this history that he speaks so gloriously about is nothng but a big fucking lie. Cameron somehow managed to jump from being a threat to a joke in a matter of months in her pursuit of the World title, and now she has to dance with fucking midcarders drowning in irrelevancy just to ensure she went through compeititon as she gives the world the illusion that she's close to the World Champion when all she's done is stroke his ego in and out of the ring. But I respect Cameron, truly, I don't know what I'd do without her, but she should have stuck with Di Consentes and left everything else, she'd have a bigger chance of holding gold again with me than this greasy pile of shit.

But at the end of the day, I don't blame her. Sometimes our feelings blind us to the point when we don't realize we're completely okay being used. I just thank the heavens I know better. 

Drake Jaeger: Wow, whatever happened to taking it easy on her, huh?

Heart Break Gal: OH MY GOD DRAKE, CAMERON AND I ARE SISTERS! SISTERS FIGHT, OK? But I do thank you for the gesture, and I will be sure to make use of this after the Shrine, or before, or during... Robbie will be proud!

❤️ Drake Jaeger's phone rings. HBG jumps from the bed onto the floor still with her water bottle in hand. Drake answers the phone and speaks briefly, and hangs up. ❤️

Drake Jaeger: Okay, I have very important business to take care of, very important stuff I simply have to handle.

Heart Break Gal: Anime convention? Really, in December?

Drake Jaeger: What can I say? The Drake Jaeger-sama fanclub waits for their master! Sayonara, my Hexa-friend! Don't forget to kill Cam and Jamie!

❤️ Drake Jaeger throws a smoke bomb, and grey smoke quickly fills the area he was standing on, seemingly, making him disappear. Leaving HBG startled for a moment, that is, until she quickly spots him running out the door before smoke disappears. The end of scene. Beautifully made, I know. Happy New Year, everyone! ❤️
The Revenant
Post December 29th 2017, 1:42 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 27.5:

“It’s called, listing a person’s Pros and Cons Ayres, (I personally just say Ares Wilson), I decided to keep a fair ground and say what is Good, Respectable, and then I let you prove how much of a little shit you are when you were the one who came out and started to lambast everyone…..”.

“I have no problem with that”,
He shrugs, a smirk on his face, “If you’ve taken a look at my comments promoing for NEO, I’ll be the first one to say, I’m very okay with Verbal Warfare. So, I listed out the parts that also make you a cocky little shit, who thinks just because they’ve won less than 3 matches, means they’re going to roll over men who’ve got higher records and experience than he does…..”.

“Pro: You’re Talented Ayres, you’ve got the skill, it’s the reason why I personably respect how you’ve shown The NEO Community you’ve got that pure skill……..Con: You’ve got a thick fucking skull, mostly due to your confidence. Confidence is a big part of this sport, look across the ring, Ryan Wilson is the walking avatar of the confidence gods, if he didn’t have that, if I, Dampshaw, that New Breed Champion, or anyone else didn’t have that, we’d be Fucked. However, it’s also a poison, one that you’ve let attrition you down…..”.

“Go ahead….” he leans against the ropes peering into the camera, “Talk about my career. You can look up the screw I had to drill into The Wilde Boyz’ heads. Every worthwhile competitor has lost. You can talk about my career all you want, I personally don’t give a shit, it won’t change the fact that you’re riding high because of your unique opportunities, that you’re going to trip and fall hard come Friday. I don’t doubt your talent, or your work ethic. I DO doubt the annoying little shit that’s crawled inside your skull and has gotten you drunk on your two wins”.

“Also I have to admit, Wilson, I’ll never understand why we were never penned in against each other. You’re an interesting character. On one hand: You’re a loudmouthed, kick to the wind Morph Suited Idiot, on the other hand, you haven’t cheated, or indulged in most of the shit that has still plagued NEO since before the day you and I walked in there”.

“And I have to admit, you had some craftiness in getting Lars to DQ against you. Tactical, trust me, I’ve watched the tapes. Also in part to why Ayres seems to have ignorance in his arsenal of Cons. Have either of you watched a match of mine? Have you? Let’s rewind. My debut, I won a Fatal Fourway similar to this, I then went on to Pin, and Submitt several others. But, I did so, tactically. Wilson said himself, MMA is a brutal sport, but, Ayres, you’re ignorant, a moron, and a fuckhead for insulting the sport if you don’t think tactics comes into play”.

“I Submitted Ryo Nakahara, a man skilled in Submissions, I took Osamu Arcichida down in less than 5 manuvers, and, like I said, I’ve Won in the Fatal Fourway enviornment before. So what does that mean?.....”. The Revenant smirks, gazing around the ring where the match will commence. “Am I going to see how my grappeling skills are going to work against Dampshaw? Am I going to put my technical striking to work against Ayres? Am I going to submit Maddox after he’s tired himself out, or an I going to see how many spears it takes to get to the center of a Ryan Wilson?”.

He playfully shrugs, “These could all be possibilities, or they could be Bullshit I concocted to hide my actual gameplan. Regardless, while everyone’s hyped for many of the ‘Dream Matches’ of veterans on this card, This Fatal Fourway is going to be interesting”.

“Dampshaw, Vs Wilson, Vs Ayres, Vs The Revenant. The King, vs The Jerk with a Mouth, vs NEO’s Next Golden Boy, Vs ‘The Justice Avenger’, (Not my marketing, was actually Masters’). NEO’s Almuni, vs it’s current roster members, Experience, vs New Blood, regardless, I think we’ll also see what happens, when ‘Untactical MMA’ clashes with an overconfident wrestler. And we’ll see just how well my preparation works against certain opponents. You may said you’ll prevail Ayres, but will you truly have the power to back it up….”.
Jacob Senn
Post December 28th 2017, 9:56 pm by Jacob Senn
[The scene starts to show a beautiful Christmas arrangement that has been made. A stunning Christmas tree with blue, white, and yellow lights that have been draped onto it, along with some red and green tinsel that has been draped upon it, with many ornaments that have been put upon the tree. Some of these have pictures placed upon them, memories that have been attached to this tree before we finally see a person walk up, with a wrapped present in his hand as they drop it under the tree to reveal the person to be Jacob Senn. He holds an ornament in his hands that shows a memories of the life he was leading this past year before Pain for Pride X. All the joy and life that he had in his eyes, the world had seem to brighten up a bit to him, but the spark had died in him. His eyes now vacant of the fire, vacant of the passion, and dulled to the point where only pain could be seen behind the sapphire jewels of his face. He stood up and looked behind him before he was able to finally speak.]

Jacob Senn: 2017 started out to be a year that would be tremendous for me. I was the EAW World Heavyweight Champion, my woman stood beside me as the EAW Specialists Champion, and I was on top of the world. Nothing seemed to be able to take me down from my perch, a pedestal that I presumed I would remain upon, but was I soon to be quickly corrected for that naive assumption. The middle of this year would result in delivering me the worst moments in my career, that being the loss at Pain for Pride X to Mr. DEDEDE. To this day, I still hold contempt and hatred for him along with the night itself. It was the night where I should have been known as the man that would take the torch away from him, to stand at the top of EAW with the world knowing exactly who I am, and that was taken away from me by his own greed. A man that wants to call himself God, yet desires me to cast my blame onto the imaginary entity he rips his name upon, he took that moment away from him and I shall never forgive him for that. For what he has done to me, it has led me down a spiraling path that has yet to be corrected. I failed to be able to earn my EAW Answers World Championship opportunity to allow you the chance to escape the shadows of the EAW Chairman position to earn my rematch against you, unable to capture the EAW Cash in the Vault case to make sure I could do that, defeated in the Elimination Chamber Match by a rogue Nasir Escobar to where now, I’ve reached the breaking point. I’ve had enough of this and grown tired of being the one that needs to be cast aside for the new faces that want to be born, the generation that wants to have the world bow before them and drag them atop of the company, when I should have been that name. All of this time that I’ve put this energy into bringing ruin to not only Mr. DEDEDE’s chosen disciple in Nasir Escobar, but the man himself, it made me lose the one person that held most dear to me.

[He started to cradle something in his hands before he clenched his hands together to keep what in his hands a mystery, snatching the camera up to his face to where the heartbreak and wartorn spirit of his can be shown, quelling the emotion behind that statement.]

Jacob Senn: I don’t care what happened, I blame the both of you for the losses that I’ve endured this year. Every chance to shine some light on this dark and atrocious path that I’ve been flung into, the both of you have succeeded in preventing me from crawling out of it. Mark my words that this match to where you and all of the followers that you’ve amassed that want to join you. Sheep like Astraea Jordan and Chris Elite that want to follow you into this battles, traitors like Aria Jaxon that would rather side with you instead of me in this fight, you can have them all. The only solace I find in this match is that I’ll be staring across from that ring with you and once I have that moment, I’ll turn it into my moment like Pain for Pride X was supposed to be. I’ll make sure that you remember that EAW belongs to Jacob Senn and once I do it on the stage of The Shrine, I’ll make sure that everyone all around the world will witness it when you desire to correct the “mistake” that has been made. I’ll answer that challenge too because Mr. DEDEDE… you’ve already reduced my world to ashes.

It’s only justice that I do the same to yours.

[Jacob Senn rolls what seems to be a handcrafted ornament that was made by Brody Sparks that was going to be one of his Christmas presents from her before she was taken away from him. Looking at the ornament with a longing for her, he pulled out of his pocket a match that would be used to strike a flame and toss it onto the tree. Set ablaze and crackling, Jacob turns away to where he looks straight to the camera.]

Jacob Senn: You’ve watched my world burn to your delight and when we meet, I’ll talk my own sadistic pleasure in watching yours burn before you.
Ryan Wilson
Post December 28th 2017, 7:18 pm by Ryan Wilson
The Ryan Wilson Show presents: The Book of Wilson
A peek at the life of an up and comer.
This week: Promo Numero Uno
Voltage Record: 1 Win - 3 Losses - 1 No Contest
Opponent:
 Reggie, Maddy and Revy
Chapter Title: Volunteer work at The Shrine!
No. of words: 1,667
Reading time: A little over 6 minutes

You know it's a little sad when what you look most forward in your next match is to see who the Mystery Guest Referee. 

When you do volunteer work, aka a house show, you don't get to pick your opponent. (But Ryan you don't get to pi...) Zip it buddy. Going ahead of my very first victory I have so far been enjoying some pretty nifty holidays! Montreal is always a fun place to be when it comes to celebrating the end of the year and all that it implies that is if you're not a wimp when it comes to cold. Plenty of awesome locations for parties and get smashed in ways The Bullocks would surely enjoy. But it's a damn cold place in winter though! If you like the warmth, Montreal in December is not the place for you. 

A place that won't have a problem with any of that is The Shrine! Los Angeles is a hot spot where the last time it ever snowed was around 1929. I'm talking about urban city LA of course, the mountain ranges is a different story. But I digress now do I. 

In two days I'm going to step into the ring with three other men to battle it out and to supervise us all will be a fourth! Now I really wonder who that mystery referee will be! And to be honest it's more exciting than the three guys In front of me combined! So who shall it be? I'm placing bets if there is any takers! Will it be Chris Elite? Lars Grier? Dampshaw's butler? Half a whore? (You mean O'Hara!) Yes yes him, It would allow me to give him a knee of my own as thank you for my first win last week. It's exciting actually! Because it will spice up the match and until the guy or gal is known the mystery is complete! So place your bets folks! 

Well I guess I should talk about my opponents too. Sounds fair right? I could go the Grier way and say I don't care and they are nothing but that's his brand of boring. I am more entertaining than that. Now who should I start with, how about the guy who's losing all his marbles? 

Reggie! Reggie Reggie Reggie! ...
Hmm you know what? Let's spin this a little bit, Crichton Merriweather I'm going to talk to you instead! Since you are the voice of your Master let's face it for the past while you have been his intelligence for a while. I could ask if he's okay, but for that to be plausible I'd have to care or feel worries which I don't. See, I find it funny because while I am constantly and annoyingly being told that I won't make it far if I don't adapt, your employer seems to be going coo coo ka doo in ways that are nothing short of hilarious (For you sure...). Hey! I enjoy the suffering of others especially when it makes them look silly! What's the matter Crich? What could possibly get your boss to snap in his high class mind of his? Is he still hearing that festival in his mind? Is the party still going? It's one I'd love to go to ... If only it didn't happen in the 70's! Seems to be like the world of Hardcore doesn't suit him well Crichton, you do well to tell your Boss to rest because he will need plenty of it comes the Shrine show. Now Crichton I'm sure you are somehow worried for your Master's welbeing coming into this house show. I mean, look at who's standing infront of him. You have moi, who survived the land of Hardcore in several federations across the World, you have the Revenant who seems to be a living weapon and you have that other guy. It's safe to assume violence will run wild comes the 30th and well, mentally at least, poor old Reggie is not ready. Well Crichton, my advice to you for Reginald is not to get some rest but to get ready for a brutal match. Resting? He'll have plenty of time for that AFTER I pinned him for the un deux trois. Because I fancy myself the beginning of a streak, and after winning against Lars Grier I want to end 2017 on a good note before partying my way into 2018. (You are not going to talk about his ~claim~ to the ~throne~?) Nah, he can call his toilet whatever he wants. 

A change of pace is in order!

Time to talk about another of saturday's opponent in this medley of misfits supervised by a soon to be no more unknown entity. The Revenant, arguable one of the best products that came out of NEO (Other than me) in 2017 the man who faught his way into a Main Roster contract by wrecking another guy during NEO's latest Free-Per-View. The guy was not going to be denied for long even I admit it, kept him in the corner of my eye during my time in development and I could tell there was something special about him. Not Magic School Bus Special but you know... Special. There was an aura about him and a way he moved and faught that made me think you know what? That guy might make it. His past in the MMA spheres helps him for sure but wrestling is not MMA. MMA is much more harder hitting, much more brutal much more... Real. Which makes him the most serious threat I have to deal with this saturday but also the most fun to work with. See, I was trained by a guy who excelled in the MMA spheres as well and was a Champion a time or twice and he is a beast of a man! Yes I was mentored by Prime but I was trained by Tony 'Brujah' St-Michel. Of course I don't expect you Revenant to know who he is but it doesn't matter. The moral of the story is I can take you on and my neo skin suit wearing ass will not be beaten easily! 

You are around to balance the scales, to right the wrongs, to be the pure, the Justice Avenger... ... ... ( Ryan's laughing his ass off now, I have to admit it's rather funny. Don't be surprised if he calls you Steve Rogers one day. ) Been a while since I didn't cry out of laughter. Justice Avenger, dude, DC and Marvel mash-up much? Get off your high and mighty horse so that I can kick your high and mighty ass. I don't care if you have any respect for me for I don't have any for you or Reginald or the third guy I'm about to verbally abuse in a few moments. I'll finish with you for now by saying this: You may beat me saturday, hey who knows it's a possibility, but when it comes to knocking me down to size, taking me down a peg and shutting me up you are miles behind and you are not going to be the one to make it happen. I can't be shut up, there's only one guy who can manage to put me into STFU mode and his name is Ryan Wilson! 

Moving on, you're starting to bore me.

Maddox Ayres... Airayz... Ares? Christ how do we say your last lame? (Name?) Lame Name! Whatever, you are semi funny, by that I mean that I like your nickname for Reginald and I might use it from time to time. And then you go on about my first victory, personally I couldn't care less what you or anyone else think about how I got my first W on the EAW's Main Roster. A Win Is a Win Is a Win! It doesn't matter if it's clean or dirty, a win remains a win. All I wanted was a victory for Christmas and even If I would have prefered to beat Grier on my own and not get an intimate encounter with Jamie O'Hara's knee the fact remains that when it comes to the first Ryan Wilson versus Lars Grier goes, I came out of it the victor. I'd love a part deux between him and me to be frank and without outside interference, but for now I have your ass and two other's to fry. You are making a name for yourself on your brand it seems, that's good, that's nice! Just like Revenant it's great to see that the guys emerging from NEO are going places. I mean sure on my end I don't win but my name for better or worse is always in the wind and I am always in the discussions. Brand recognition Is the name of my game! The wins will come with time, I can't win them all, it's impossible to win every matches as much as I'd like it to not be true. I'll repeat myself: What matters to me is to have a good time! If I manage to get my kicks out of a match, if I manage to get my opponent to wonder how the frak can he beat me (Remember my match with Cody Marshall?) then I've achieved something!  

A Legacy is not built on Victories alone. It's the cummulation of several things. 
But for now I don't care about Legacy, I care about having fun at the expense of others which includes you Maddy, but also Crich's Master and the Revevant. Win or lose comes The Shrine I'm going to pop a few beers for the new year! Of course the beer will taste better if I get my second W but if I don't believe me when I say that I plan to leave a mark that will have an impact on the outcome of the match. 

You know what's coming next, one last time in 2017 unless I do another promo before saturday:

BOOM! That Just Happened! (MIC DROP!)  
Maddox Ayres
Post December 28th 2017, 1:43 pm by Maddox Ayres
Arrogant: having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities. Cocky: conceited or arrogant, especially in a bold or impudent way. Destructive: causing great and irreparable harm or damage. These three words put together form the type of person you don’t want to be mixed up with. Not in a friendship, relationship, career, etc. A cocky, arrogant, and destructive person will usually end up at the bottom of a totem pole and more than likely alone for their entire life. You see a lot of these people in your everyday lives. They are either walking the streets, in a car next to you at a red light, at your job, maybe even in your family. To have these three qualities is a messy situation you do not want to be in. Do you want to spend your whole life in misery, wondering why no one wants to talk to you? Do you want to spend each and every waking day of your life at the bottom, while there’s people above you taking what could possibly be yours? The problem is, most people don’t even care. That’s the thing, though…

I don’t have a single one of those qualities.

You’re quite the character, Revenant. I’ll give you that. One second you’re talking about how you respect me and think I’ll be this big challenge for you, then the next you want to baptize me and COMPLETELY turn your thought process in the opposite direction. It’s comical that you think I’m cocky, arrogant, and destructive when I haven’t shown an ounce of any of those qualities. It’s also comical that you used the word cocky and arrogant in the same description of me, considering they mean just about the same thing. You’re showing how big your vocabulary is, which is also comical. This match went from serious to comical in a matter of seconds after listening to you. We haven’t even heard from the other two in this match and I’m already ready to end this. Mainly because I’m not sure how much longer my abs can take all this laughter. Not only did I tell you that I saw potential in you and tried to give you fuel for improvement, I gave you a hint on what’s holding you back. This is how you come back at me… All of this is just comical. I now understand why you’re still on NEO and why you aren’t showing many signs of moving up at all. No words can help you, that’s on you. You will be stuck on NEO for a whole year unless you take some time to think about what others have done to move up and what others have done to even get that type of exposure. Let me get one thing straight with you - i’m nothing like you’ve ever seen before. You can compare me to whoever you want - successful or not - I will be like none of them. I am my own man and I am in complete control of how my career plays out. My record doesn’t reflect my career so far. I’m five matches in and even with the losses, I still have had more success than you. I faced the New Breed Champion. I faced the possible new King of Elite. I was the only man on NEO to be featured on the Awards Show. This isn’t cockiness, nor is it arrogance, but rather facts and confidence. I’m sorry that you can’t accept this, maybe The Shrine will be your awakening. I can go ahead and tell you that you will not, absolutely will not, crush me, beat the tar out of me, or anything of that sort. Your problem is that you’re so focused on breaking someone apart, rather than just focus on getting a simple one, two, three, pinfall. Or submission, whatever it is you decide you want. Try to rip someone’s ACL out, try to beat my head in, while you’re trying to do that, I’ll go ahead and take the victory right from under you. This is an art of which you have to play smart, use your talent, use your opponent’s weaknesses to your advantage. I did that to Daryl Kinkade, the supposed top man of NEO, and now look at him. I took advantage of what I saw, now there’s talk of me being the top man. There’s talk of me being the next big thing. Why? Not because I’m cocky, arrogant, or destructive, but because I have trained for many hours, days, months, and years to get to where I am and I know what it takes. I can put on the show that the crowd is looking for and I can get the victories that I need to advance in my career. The Shrine is a volunteer show for those of us who want to wrestle, despite the holidays. Some see this as just a fun time. EVERY match counts, volunteer or not. Like I said before, you can place your bets that I will be walking out of this match with the victory. When the dealer deals the hand…

It won’t be a spade that’s drawn.

It’s clever, whether or not I say it twice, because it goes along with the audience that it refers to. There’s two other Elitist’s in this match that have yet to even let out a peep in regards to this match. That’s fine with me, saves my breath from irrelevant people. They obviously don’t care enough about their match, so why should I worry too much? I will not lose to the Dookie. I will not lose to a loser. I will not lose to the uneducated.

I will not fail.

I will prevail.
Amadeus
Post December 28th 2017, 12:52 pm by Amadeus
The year slips by, like grains of sand through your fingers.

This year will not be missed.

Time spent in lockdown has been time spent in contemplation of my year.  The highs.  The lows.  The lows seem to outnumber the highs, don't they?  Maybe it's because they're so fresh in my mind.  Maybe it's because the lows always seem to be easier to remember than the highs.  I'm tired of dwelling on the lows, though.  Despite being screwed out of my place at King of Elite, despite being left out of a chance to vie for the Openweight Title, I got my hands on Kenny Drake and it felt good.  It's not enough though.  Putting him through the window of his own home, taking away the sanctity and security of his abode, that was satisfying.  But I'm not done yet.  He's been a thorn in my side for long enough, and I know that I will not be able to truly bury all the tragedy that I've suffered over this past year until I exact full measure from Kenny Drake first.  I am pleased with the way that I've ended this year and I look forward to beginning the new year on the upswing.

... only this year is not yet done with me.  One more match, at the Shrine.  Opposing me are two familiar faces.  Lars Grier and Keelan Cetinich.  Two men who have had a much better end to their years than I have.  Lars Grier, the man that made Jamie O'Hara look mortal for the first time in a year, the man that will try to start the year in the same way and pry the World Heavyweight Championship belt from what had been Jamie's unshakable grip.  Keelan Cetinich, the man who secured his ticket as Voltage's representative in the King of Elite finals.  I could be bitter and angry.  I could look at the two of you and say that I should be where the two of you are standing.  But in a moment of honest reflection, let me say, 'no, I shouldn't be.'  I've been torn and sundered, battered and broken, cast down to the bottom of the heap. I'm not where you guys are right now, and I shouldn't be.  I have let down everyone: the fans, the board, the guys in the back.  I have let down myself.  While the two of you have been waxing recently, I have been waning.  Dwindling, until there is naught but darkness and shadow.  But don't go writing my eulogy just yet.  Don't go thinking that this shall always be the case for me.  I have a path before me, an obstacle to overcome.  After that obstacle is buried, I can finally heal this festering wound.  And then?  Then, I can properly set my sight on the perch that you now stand upon.  Then I can aim to make you pay for underestimating me, leaving me for dead.  But for now?  Now is much different.  Now, I have to face both of you, and with whom at my side?

Azumi Goto.

For most of my time here, I've never spared much thought on her.  Nothing more than someone who sees themselves as more important than they actually are.  'Ace of Empire'?  'The Last Great Joshi'?  Lofty titles to be sure, but empty ones.  Still, that's not too different than 90% of the people here in EAW.  Overinflated egos seem to come with your signature on the contract.  I didn't begrudge her delusions.  She rated nothing more than a bored eyeroll from me in the past.  But now?  Now, she and Haruna have joined up with Sheridan Muller.  All well and good; alliances of these sorts make things more interesting.  But what do they call themselves?  'The Axis.'  Take the darkest time in our country's history and use it for cheap heat.  Don't take me for an SJW; I'm not going to protest EAW or call for any of them to be suspended.  Free speech is free speech.  I'm just going to exercise my right of free speech and say that I'm ashamed to share the ring with Azumi Goto.  I'd rather team with the likes of El Landerson or Shaker Jones.

But the show must go on.  As I've said, I've dwelt upon the negatives in life far too much.  Azumi is my partner in this match, and I will work with her to the extent that we put on a good show for the fans to end the year.  To remind them that as twisted and ugly as this world may seem, there is still enjoyment to be found in this world.  I can't deny all the bad that has happened this year.  I can't forget the loss and betrayal.  I can't expunge the disappointment and shame.  But what I can do is let it all go, for one night.  For one night, I can be unburdened and free.  I don't have to think of Road to Redemption, or Eclipse Diemos, or Kenny Drake.  I can and will find that silver lining and let it glow like it did when it was new.

For one night, I can turn back the clock and catch a glimmer of that long buried ghost. I can bring back, just for a moment, that old style.

Gangnam Style.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next