Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 NHAhBIN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Carlos Rosso
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post February 17th 2018, 11:52 pm by Carlos Rosso
Old Fashioned Justice

Greetings, EAW Universe. I know that you all have been wondering what I’ve been doing this week. I have been preparing for this street fight. Not physically. I’m the fittest, most well-conditioned athlete in EAW history. Training is part of my routine regardless of opponent. Mentally is how I’m preparing for this contest and I will tell you all why. People may be surprised to hear this considering that I’ve wrestled in Elimination Chambers and a No-Rope Barbed-Wire Timebomb Deathmatch in EAW, but I abhor matches that don’t adhere to the traditional rules of wrestling. I came up in an era where pure wrestling was enough to prove your worth. I won countless championships, including here in EAW, without having to resort to some of the things that I will probably have to on Voltage.

Chairs, at one point, were for sitting. I can very much guarantee when I see Ryan Wilson across the way, they will be for hitting. I had dismissed him, not as an athlete, but in terms of importance to me in regards of fighting to jockey for position on Voltage. I have been utilizing my entire time here looking for strong opponents, people like Keelan and Moongoose and Dedede and Jamie. But now it seems like I’ve come to a roadblock. He’s already said that he doesn’t plan on letting go, more or less implying that he is going to become famous at my expense. Uh…..this is not something that I can or will allow. I MUST regain my Interwire Championship to continue on with the plans I have for 2018 and apparently since he’s going to stick his nose in my business, the best way to take care of that will probably be to make sure he doesn’t have a nose at all.

The wonderful thing about a street fight, and my contract in general, is that during this match I will be completely free to do as I wish to Ryan or anyone who wants to step up in his defense.

[Carlos reveals his weapon of choice, an old rusty cowbell with a thick, lengthy bull rope attached to it.]

There have been a lot of weapons that I could have come up with to do him harm, but I think this is the most appropriate. Chairs are too boring, uncreative. Tables? Bleh, those cheap ass tables they keep around aren’t worth the time to break. Ladders? Well, admittedly I kind of have a phobia with those. Most of my adventures around them don’t end well. Sure, there are other things, but this beauty is probably the best piece of punishment I can think of.  The rope, one of the oldest symbols of old fashioned justice. Just think of all the wonderful things that I’ll be able to do with it. I can beat him with it. I can choke him, hang him, tie him up and beat him with something else. Not to mention the cowbell. It’s old, but it’s a very hard, very nasty looking bell. It’s rugged enough to cut any human being alive who gets caught flush. Makes for a good bludgeoning tool too. The possibilities are endless. This idea came to me when I visited an old mentor in Texas.

[Borger, Texas]

Carlos approaches an old but well-kept ranch on the outskirts of the town, as he knocks on the door, a large, angry old man with a cowboy hat and tobacco spewing from his mouth greets him with an angry, loud southern drawl.

????????: WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING HERE, BOY!? I TOLD YOU A LONG TIME AGO BOUT COMIN HERE UNANNOUNCED!

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Stan-hansen-wwe-hall-of-fame

Quick aside here, Artie “The Bullworker” Homestead was one of the meanest roughest and toughest of all the American foreign wrestlers visiting Japan in the 1980s and early 1990s. His devastating Lariat was the inspiration for Carlos’s Southern Lariat. Now, most of you probably aren’t fans of Artie calling Carlos a “Boy”, citing some racist overtones or whatever. Well, just about every grown man to ever step in front of the man has received the same treatment. Are you going to argue with a man who swings around a bull rope with concussive force about political correctness? I didn’t think so. Now, let’s move on.

Carlos: Artie, could you calm down a second?

Artie: WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT!? YOU ANSWER ME OR I’ll GO GIT MY SHOTGUN!

Carlos: I’m here for advice.

Artie: ADVICE? ABOUT WHAT?! YOU AINT COME TO ME FOR NOTHING FOR FIVE YEARS AND YOU SHOW UP HERE NOW!?

Carlos: I haven’t been here for a while, I know, but I came for a good reason. I had a title match not long ago, I had my opponent beat, but a person who has been stirring the pot with me came out and intervened, saved the match for the other guy. Costed me the title. That title is essential to my plans. YOU have been a world champion before, right? I want to get back to that status. This bastard took a piece of the puzzle away from me and I fully intend on getting it back.

Artie: So what’s that got to do with me? What about one of your Jap “Sensays” or whatever they call em?

Carlos: Sensei. But you know how to hurt men, you spent your whole life terrorizing two continents. You know how to fight dirty, even dirtier that I have. I have this person in a street fight, and I want them to suffer. A lot.

[Artie pauses for a moment and retreats into his home, not long after pulling a massive bull rope with a cowbell attached in the center.]

Artie: Somebody took food off your table, right? Well you can use this to get you some old fashioned Southern Justice. This thing right here, it’s seen me through a many a bunkhouse stampede matches, Texas Deathmatches, any kind of violence you need to get done, this’ll do! You want them to pay, you hit them with this here a few times, they ain't NEVER gonna wanna be on your wrong side again!

[As if to emphasize the strength of the rope, Artie starts slamming the rope down on the wooden porch, producing loud enough thuds and cowbell ringing that even Carlos cringes a bit.]

Artie: YOU TAKE THIS DANG ROPE AND YOU GO BEAT THAT LOSER HALF TO DEATH! I’ve had this dang rope since I wrestled Mil Molestes down in Mexico. I beat that ugly pedophile so bad and so hard he started messing around with women his actual age!

[Carlos reluctantly takes the rope from the older Texan, and the two men share an awkward silence before Rosso mumbles a “Thank you” and walks away.]

Ryan Wilson, I applaud the fact that you have some courage. That you are not afraid to face me in combat. I respect that you are willing to do whatever it takes to win. That you have been a champion elsewhere. You may think that I am overestimating you, but that is far from the truth. But you crossed a line that you shouldn’t have, and you fucked with a man that you shouldn’t have. Now comes the easy part. You’re going to get a continuance of the asswhipping you got for getting involved in my personal affairs. You keep getting up? I will keep knocking you down. Over and over and over again. And I’m going to use this rope to administer justice, the old fashioned way.

You wanted to jump on this, so prepare for a long, painful ride. You’ve got guts and a little talent, but as you found out last week when I left you laying that won’t be nearly enough. All the heart in the world isn’t going to save you from the reckoning that you have coming. This will be another example to the wrestling world of what happens to people that cross my path. You’ll wish that you’d heeded the dozens of warnings that preceded you. Whether you stand up again isn’t a problem for me. All that this match is about to me is making sure you damn sure learn that Carlos Rosso’s business and the Zaibatsu’s business is not your business. If you forget that, I will be more than happy to beat you up some more.

But...I think at the end of the day that cooler heads will prevail. You’ll be humbled, beaten and humiliated again, unmasked again, and I will move on. At least for the moment. I have a feeling that you will be one of the ones with the hard-head that keeps coming. Well, the old folks I grew up around had a saying for people like that: A hard head makes a soft ass. On Voltage, I’m going to show just how soft you are compared to me and the rest of the upper echelon of this roster. It will also serve as a valuable educational tool for Moongoose and other people, I believe. They will see the ultimate fate and punishment of those who stand in my way. Sooner or later, your number will come up. Unfortunately for you, Mr. Wilson, your number is up now. With the mentality of someone who survived the streets and the instruments of Southern Justice at my disposal, you’re going to find out what me, EAW and the Zaibatsu are all about, one cut at a time, one blow at at a time, and one Southern Lariat at a time.
Black Mamba
Post February 17th 2018, 8:47 pm by Black Mamba
It would a reckless thing to do. Going in blindly.

For this match to be anything more, i have to address my past mistake. That past mistake was neglecting to take any advantage upon Ryan Wilson and using it to maximum benefit possible. Yet that is precisely the problem with myself. You are a man of excellent quality and formidable skill in the ring Moongoose. Yet, forgive me i have neglected to look in your direction since arriving on Voltage. I mean no disrespect, but you will 

With the direction that has been provided on Voltage, one can only guess what is best for themselves, yet here i am, having been blessed by those watching my actions. I have a chance to redeem last week's mistake. Fortune can only be favorable to me, but that is where you come in Moongoose! I would provide you with endless motivation to prove you are without a doubt the strongest Interwire Champion in EAW.

You say where is the man that was all bark and bite? Clearly when we shared the NEO house i was hardly on your radar then, yet my name is spoken as if we've known each other for much longer. Tell your boys in the back, that the demonstrations you promise to show everyone is not really one of great expectation. To believe that my silence is a sign of weakness is this day and age is foolish. I understand, it is not worth your time, but you're paid to look at me in that ring. It is not what you want, but clearly neither of us are expecting much from the other. 

If i do not make this count....are we in school now Moongoose? Am I to be determined as a rookie learning to sweep the crabs in front of the village town while you lecture me about your latest dungeon raid success? My improvements may not be reflected now, but know that there will be a time and place where we will cross each other again. Know that whatever thought runs through your conceited mind that i have the strength to push back, but can you?
Moongoose McQueen
Post February 17th 2018, 7:35 pm by Moongoose McQueen
So, James, whatever happened to you making an impact? Like I swore a few weeks ago, you took the time to talk about how people need to keep an eye on you, and while all eyes have been one me, I didn’t forget about you. After all, it’s only appropriate that I keep an eye on all possible contenders for my EAW Interwire Championship, but I’m starting to think that maybe it’s not worth the effort. I mean, why waste the time and energy of thinking of possibilities that may never happen. Why even consider the idea that James Ranger could be a contender for my title, when he can’t even muscle the strength to trade verbal blows with Ryan Wilson. What exactly happened there, James? Was it arrogance, as in you felt you didn’t have to acknowledge him as one that is beneath you? Or was it fear or hopelessness that you won’t beat him. I doubt it’s the second option, as it’s just Ryan Wilson, and most of the time, it’s pure arrogance, the comfort of believing all you need is skills to win, but skills aren’t enough to warrant a shot at any title shot. People actually have to notice you in order for you to actually make a move.

So what happened, James? Where did all the momentum go? The steam? The drive? The motivation? Where did it all go? How disappointing. And here I was hoping for a true challenge or a test of my skill after successfully defending my titles against the likes of  Carlos Rosso, and now that he’s off chasing some other tail, here I am, just sitting on my boys, twiddling my fingers and just waiting for the next challenge before more. But all I see a shell of a man he once was, not even a boy, but a hollowed husk of nothing. Is there nothing left to expect out of James Rangers? Is this the end of the line? Have you resolved to simply show up and collect the paycheck after each match. How despicable? I’d have to hired Consuela to come in and sweep you under the rug and hope no one ever finds ya.

After all, James Ranger, you are nothing more than just a dirty… dirty little secret , one of which EAW should be ashamed to having, one that should be forgotten and never be brought up again along with all those that show no signs of improvement or giving a damn anymore. I wish I can say something whimsical and talk about my boys, but this is serious. I need my boys to play close attention. I need them to learn from this, by watching someone be what they shouldn’t be. All talk, and no gain. No, even worse. Not even a single word or a noise. You have a voice don’t you? Use it. You have a body, use it. You have a spirit, let it manifest and take me on, but alas, that aura is feint. I sense nothing from you. Just like a level 69 wizard in an RPG, I gain nothing from slaying the lvl 1 wolf. I’m way past the stage of grinding. Now I’m off to actually accomplish biggers and better things. It’s a damn shame, you’re going to make me wait. Make no mistake, I won’t wait again in the future for James Rangers. If you don’t make it count now, may we never have an encounter again, not for the EAW Interwire Champion, or even an exhibition match. I hope you are listening, because as far as I can tell, I’m the only one talking, and this, this doesn’t work between us. There is no chemisty, no fire. No zest. You bore me. You’re boring. I’m just going to beat you and walk away. Take that with great offense, because that’s probably the only time you’d become interesting again.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post February 17th 2018, 6:51 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 98: naivety
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

”You haven’t learned a damn thing in your life Finn. You’ve still yet to grasp the concept of mortality and humbleness."

"You haven’t had a hard time at anything in EAW."

"(You) have been thrown softball opponents thus far."

”I have had a handful of persistently irritating opponents in my tenure with EAW, but this one -- against the likes of you -- by far has to be the most self-misguided." Finnegan Wakefield is standing outside of the steel cage, the steel wire mesh behind him. With the New Breed Championship draped over his right shoulder, Finnegan is immediately seen shaking his head not too unlike how he had been through the week in his verbal interactions with the Revenant. ”Originally, despite being caught in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap, it was kind of amusing to see what lengths you were willing to go to, Revenant. The lengths you were willing to go to in order to desperately clutch at these non-existent straws in order to try and paint me as the villain in your little tales of grandeur. How miserably that plan continues to fail. After a week of all the constant naivety, it has begun to feel more like a chore to listen to; a waste of brain cells to process whatever incoherent thought process you spew from your mouth. I won't miss it when the week is over and done. Yet, for whatever reason, I still entertain the thought of responding to another little collection of faulty information and exaggeratedly inaccurate insults. Perhaps I have developed an iota of pity for just how self-misguided you are. Or perhaps I feel a duty to perform a mercy killing to any thought of a Revenant reign of faux glory." There was a moment where Finnegan glanced on over toward his championship. His face soon returned to focus on the camera, what Revenant referred to as a "shit-eating grin" would be on it. ”If there is still one topic you persist on that continues to amuse me among the rest of the useless and feeble attempts to slander me, it is your concern on how much longer I can continue holding this championship of mine high. The more you try to assure me that my reign is on borrowed time, that the road I walk will come to an end at your hands, the more I am assured that isn't the case. It is not a complex of being "holier than thou" that makes me so certain, but a simple refusal to bend the knee to such an incompetent challenger. And if you have demonstrated anything in your statements, it's not the tendencies of you being a battle-hardened monster that I should fear, but the tendencies of yet another fragile ego ready to shatter in defeat."

Finnegan removes the championship from his shoulder, raising the championship to face height, almost predominately in the camera. ”Better than you have attempted what you are trying to do -- and I assure you that they are in fact more credible challengers than what you bring -- and those men have failed. You say I have been given softball opponents, yet to have a hard challenge in this company, but that only shows how little you are prepared for the Finnegan Wakefield that enters that steel cage in mere hours. The biggest hindrance in your career thus far has seemingly been a roll-up loss, being outsmarted by yours truly, and your fragile ego being unable to accept it -- hence revolting and trying to thieve your way into this championship match. The opponents I have faced up to this point in one way or another have earned it. When I opened the floodgates for potential challengers, that was the only requirement needed for me to accept championship match offers. You are the only one who has yet to meet that criteria. You lost to me, and I have given you a pity attempt just to prove a point to you; that you need to keep your ego in shackles. Thus far, you have failed to learn that lesson. Look at the people I have defended this championship against thus far, and tell me that they are softball opposition. Watch the match where Jon McAdams and I had a barnburner, literally risking years of our careers, if not our lives, in an attempt to hold this title. Watch my body falling into an electrical pit of explosive stage equipment, and tell me I haven't had tough encounters. Next to what I have experienced, you have experienced nothing and next to the challenges I have faced leading up to this, your challenge is nothing new. Like the self-entitled usurpers before you, you will fail in your attempt and I will emerge triumphant, not in arrogance you claim I have --" There was a look about him. One not of nerves, but of confidence. He wasn't afraid at all. It showed in his aura. ”But in the convictions I possess to make it so. And when that padlock confines us inside the steel structure, rest assured I won't be trying to escape. No, I am going to assure that there is no ground for you left to stand on when all is said and done; no useless claim for you to try and weasel yourself into another undeserved championship match. No, this is your one and only shot at this plate of gold and silver -- you have chosen to walk this path the way you have and only have yourself to blame once you're left lost without a path to walk. If you do somehow find a way back into contention for this belt, it won't be for quite some time; I may not even be the champion when it comes around. It might be one of those aforementioned men you still have a gripe with from your NEO days for all we know. But what we know for sure is that it won't be The Revenant's name engraved on the plate. The fact of the matter is that this is your one and only shot at Finnegan Wakefield as the New Breed Champion. This is the be-all end-all to this little "war" you think we have. And if you continue to walk into this Steel Cage match with this mentality, you are going to blow it. There is plenty of mileage still left in a Finnegan Wakefield reign as New Beed Champion, there are records still to beat, objectives still to complete, accolades still to be claimed. I am not forfeiting this title until I have achieved everything there is to achieve as champion."

With his point stated, Finnegan returns the championship to his right shoulder. ”Now, why should I entertain your delusions any further? What would be the point in addressing your other mindless bullshit claims? They are all laughably desperate efforts to try and sully the name of Finnegan Wakefield, nothing more than a futile attempt. No, the words you have spoken will be forgotten in the aftermath of the match tomorrow night. When the cage is raised, the New Breed Championship still in the possession of its rightful owner. Chalk up my confidence as arrogance, ego or sense of invincibility, but don't bother to hide your naivety as anything more than what I have shown them to be. Because as New Breed Champion, I represent the future of this company, the young and hungry talent ready to take the world by storm. That includes you as well, so at my hands, I will force you to either shape up or ship out. Just remember the name you tried to besmirch when it not only slaps you in the face and forces you back in line, but the name that will go down in history as one of the proudest, valiant and hard-working New Breed Champions of all time..." It was this time when Finnegan took a step toward the camera, raising the championship for the camera to see. He held it there quite some time, soon allowing words to come out his mouth in the form of a loud whisper.

”Remember the name of Finnegan. Bloody. Wakefield!"
Rex32
Post February 16th 2018, 11:16 pm by Rex32
To say this was another expected destination to make a pit stop at, coming off familiar victory road, would be a lie. No matter the obstacle, I remain on this perch of the mountain ready to do battle for the right to climb higher to reach the next. But it's done with great awareness of the outside factors and influences that lurk in the shadows, and a focus on the next checkpoint within sight that will not be compromised by such, not without a fight. I left Kingsroad over two months ago with nothing less than full knowledge that a momentary negligence can destroy everything that I had been working toward in an instant. The aftermath since coming out of the storm has brought about great perspective, but the turbulence in the clouds remains steadfast, but so does this elitist. The result from Reasonable Doubt was one that propels me ever closer to reaching the apex, breaking the glass ceiling from above that displays a few minor dents. As big as the challenge was at Reasonable Doubt, it's the very next one that always proves to test one's might and motivation following a huge momentum building triumph. But that will not alter my decided approach, it will just remind me of what I'm working toward and how to grasp onto it when that time comes.

And what better way than to do so against a familiar foe.

Success comes from the potential that lies within us, right? Blessed with the capacity to be successful, we're all equipped with our own special gifts and talents to be great no matter the level that we've reached, because who's to say we're done reaching? Potential is infinite. We're all capable of greatness, our hearts and spirits allowing us the ability to go beyond the circumstances we find ourselves in, to experience a vast sense of connection to everything that we do, everything we see, live. I see new opposition in that ring all the time, every week of each month as the years go by. These set meetings, our moments of verbal presentation followed by physical confrontations to decide the winner, they bring out the essence of familiarity, my heart and soul radiating with the awareness that I am in the presence of greatness. Maybe it's greatness unfounded, undeveloped, potential yet to be fully reached. Make no mistake, it's potential or existence of greatness nevertheless. You never know who will go on to do good or even great, becoming that next great name that grabs the attention of the masses, that influences change in overall opinion and perception objectively. That's why I try to treat everyone the same, see them in the same light nowadays. It's why I never take a week off against any opponent. They all know what they're in for when they're booked on the card against this elitist. I've long broken past the supposed ideal thinking that many try to place on me of what being great is, and I keep pushing forward, breaking through more barriers, getting ever closer little by little to the things that I desire the most out of this business, leaving everyone to perceive me as they wish. Reasonable Doubt was about all that, but not just that. It was also about showing the cynics, the detractors, the so called experts on the aforementioned greatness factor and what they believe it is through said opinions and perceptions, but I do not need their seal of approval, because this is my journey, not their's. That's what this week is about, the same as it was the last. But I think it's important that even doing so that we are continuously building the walls of our Kingdoms stronger and stronger with each new experience, fortifying them from the constant attacks that should come from our enemies, and if you stick around long enough you'll make plenty. If that's a factor that one would choose to include in the undoing of my opponent at Reasonable Doubt, Tiberius Jones, rather than give credit to me in triumphing and overcoming all the tomfoolery, than that would probably be regarded as a true assessment of that match. Brian Daniels' power and influence in the outcome cannot be ignored, as he allowed his personal feelings get in the way of the professionalism that he's expected to show in moments like that. But it's not the power that corrupts, it's the fear. Fear of losing it, fear of the scourges that try to throw it around to those they feel are deserving to be subject to it. Rex McAllister didn't beat Tiberius Jones on that night, and neither did Brian Daniels. Tiberius Jones beat himself. So I continue on, going after the nearest of my many pursuits in this company, the EAW Championship, and leaving that of which is now in my rearview mirror to go after that pursuit with an even greater ferocity than previous, and that's something that will be made loud and clear in that ring this week. If there's one thing that Reasonable Doubt reaffirmed just as any subsequent match to follow will, and that's that this pursuit goes purely beyond just a simple thought process, it's become a hunger that has established a killer instinct within that lacks in apprehension, and it will leave no doubt when I give another thorough demonstration at the expense of the EAW National Elite Champion.

The term survivor comes to mind often when I think of my own travels along the path that has brought me to this present day. Even in making known my pursuit for greater challenges, there is a small fraction of my very being that can breathe that sigh of relief that I've yet to be pushed over that proverbial cliff or in any real danger of such, but regardless I've proved that the flame that burns endlessly from within can't be extinguished by even the greatest of torch bearers. The peaks and valleys that you've scaled to be here, they're admirable. I've watched your growth through the entirety of your evolution, Nobi. From the bright-eyed greenhorn rookie that had a lot of bark without much of a bite, to a lost soul for extended periods of woe, to midcard juggernaut that's battled valiantly against any and all threats to the National Elite Championship that he holds proudly. In saying as much, I expect that you will continue at this pace with relentless fervor no matter the opposition, something I know of all too well, and continue to reach higher heights . But with so much apprehension and doubt that lingers, you must find the perfect antidote to quell this overwhelming lack of self-assurance that poses as it's very own obstacle that can only pose as a constant detriment to a more quickened ascension. There is no more hand-holding at the level you reside from, just the knowledge you possess that you must use to compliment your free will to decide when to put that knowledge to the best use depending on the circumstances and situation. I have nothing but the utmost faith that you will do so with no extra haste, placing care and diligence above that of which threatens to constantly hold you back with every trial that is thrown before you. Take these lessons and store them away for future use, but be mindful that your biggest has yet to be displayed for you to learn. I've no qualms with someone who's only out to improve their very being, but that makes you no less of an obstacle that I must remove from my path. We've both built our kingdoms based from the ignorance of others, but on Showdown we'll find out whose walls are built the strongest to withstand a real battle of attrition. It will be there that you will find out the difference between the two upstarts you fought this past week and a top-flight elitist that doesn't need to go after your title to rip out your jugular.

See you soon.
SUN Jiao-Long
Post February 16th 2018, 10:34 pm by SUN Jiao-Long
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_nvpe8758Vu1qlak20_500
SHOWDOWN I

The camera fades from a black screen into a scene showing a lush, blue sky. White clouds graze past the screen, the sun shining through them before the camera slowly moves down to show the streets of Hong Kong, China. Bright, glistening neon lights surround the screen showing the logos and signs of various shops and restaurants along the main street, all the while red taxis and buses pass by, the sounds making up the entire video. Turning around, we see men and women walking on the sidewalk as we cut to various shots of food stands in the street selling traditional Hong Kong street food, fish markets, and men and women who are on their phone. The camera follows this trend for a while, showcasing the city almost in an attempt to get the viewer a feel of the background of the man….SUN Jiao-long. He stands on the outside of a glass and steel building, wearing a leather jacket with his emblem on his left shoulder. He smiles at the camera, before laughing, placing his hands in his pockets due to the cold weather before speaking in his native Mandarin Chinese. The breeze of the wind is audible to the point where the gusts of wind can be heard, colliding with the side of the camera as SUN almost embraces the cold, keeping that joyous and empowering smile on his face.

I pride myself on being a man with dream. A man with heart, drive, and nothing more than the ever-growing desire within him to be what he has always desired to be since the beginning of his life. I am a young man who wants nothing more than the world to recognize him for his actions and his journey to where he is now, a man who has strived, fought, and battled to be in the position where he stands in this current moment. I am a man of dreams - and my entire life, I have chased those dreams. My name is SUN Jiao-long. I was born right here, in the heart of Wan Chai, Hong Kong, to a mother and a father who wanted me to not just meet their expectations, but exceed them. They placed me here in schools that would test my mental capacity and mettle, but deep down, as much as I loved the two of them and my two younger siblings…..I knew that the life they placed for me would not have been the one to suit me or satisfy me. The prospects of obtaining a Master’s Degree in Economics, or graduating from Harvard Law School were the expectations constructed by my parents, but when I looked inside my heart? I knew that it lied elsewhere, because ever since I could remember, I loved professional wrestling. I loved it to the point where I would lie to my parents and go watch it in my room while they thought I was doing homework. I would skip classes in order to perform for even just dozens in my local high school gym. It is a love that I cannot possibly compare to anything else - and after I graduated, I devoted my entire life to becoming an icon, just like the legends and my personal heroes I saw every time I turned on the TV and switched to the American channels. But alas, I learned the hard way through tough times and blood, sweat, and tears that the road to being professional wrestler would not be an easy journey, but instead one of frivolous peril and falls that would send me back down the totem pole, forcing me to make that climb once more. Honestly, I do not know whether or not I would be standing here today, in front of this camera, right here in the heart of Hong Kong, working for the biggest professional wrestling company in the world if it was not for my mentor and teacher, Li Jie Lu. He guided me throughout my life and if it were not for him, then I don’t know what would I be doing. He taught me the ways of life, not just how to be a professional wrestler, but more than that - charisma, personality, and the unspoken gift of being able to look upon the arena and seeing thousands upon thousands of fans gazing their eyes on you, being greeted with recognition and praise from them. But most important of all, he taught me something else. Something that I have kept close by my side ever since he taught me on that day:

The art of the dragon.

Jiao-long looked down for a moment, seemingly pondering what to say before looking back and speaking with a smile once more.

The art of being a fighter with strength, precision, agility, and the ability to dazzle the world with fiery maneuvers that are both hard-hitting and spectacular at the same time. But it wasn’t just about the wrestling aspect, but the concept of the dragon. “An unquenchable fire. The mystical enigma, of wisdom and charisma. The stout and fearless heart with power and glory in my sway - the dragon.” He told me all those years ago. And ever since then, I have attempted my best to follow in his footsteps and his words to be what he wanted me to be, but not to the point of no return. He desired for me to keep that dreamer aspect of myself because it is fundamental to who I am, while at the same time embracing the challenge of being the noble warrior. I do not consider myself a hero, however, if that is what you think of me, Mr. Shark Man. Hero? Goody-two-shoes? No, no….how could I be? All I want to do in this life is to simply become a man who everyone will recognize as an icon, just like the ones I saw on the television all those years ago. How could I be a hero? Although, I appreciate the sentimentality from you, Shark Man. I truly do, and I can see just through your words and actions that you are a man who fights for a noble cause: End all oppression, evil, hatred, and corrupted individuals in the wrestling world, and honestly you do it in one of the most unconventional yet effective way to do that - by spreading laughter and joy to others, cosplaying as a superhero. By no means do I try to discredit you, Mr. Shark Man. Just like me, I am sure all you want is nothing more than to be the best, but right here, right now? I am afraid to tell you that I can not afford the luxury of being humbled in defeat, not against you or anybody else. I have driven in battle towards the goal and now that I stand here with the eyes of the world gazing upon me, I know deep down that I can not afford to fail at this moment, in such a crucial moment of my career. First impressions are everything, and unfortunately for you, Mr. Shark Man - I do not intend on falling flat on my face my first night in the company. I am a noble warrior, a man who has constantly chased a never ending dream that never ceases, never stops. A man with fire, passion, and desire laced within him and integrated in like a fine silk. From the life of obscurity, living in a place that nobody usually gives a care to into the limelight of the biggest professional wrestling company in the entire world - this is simply an opportunity that I refuse to have taken from me.

Brace yourself, Mr. Shark Man….

SUN Jiao-long raises a hand to the camera, clenching it before speaking in fluent English.

The Water Dragon COMETH!

He smiles to the camera, before looking up towards the bright, blue sky, the sun reflecting off the glass of the building as the camera slowly fades out along with the bustling sounds of traffic and people’s footsteps fade away. Fade to black.
Hinata Shinoda
Post February 16th 2018, 8:04 pm by Hinata Shinoda
Hinata Shinoda: Empire Debut Promo

(You see Her sitting on her bed in her room. You notice posters all over, including bands such as Maximum The Hormone, Metallica, Linkin Park, Korn, Judas Priest, The Offspring, BABYMETAL, and Limp Bizkit. Along with A Death Note and Dragon Ball Z set of posters. she's banging her head and putting up the goats to "Come Back for More by Turnstile", she's wearing a Pantera shirt, and ripped jeans. She seems to be enjoying her music a little too much, and doesn't realize that a camera is there until midway through the song. With a nervous look on her face and a small gasp, she turns off her Hardcore Punk and  looks directly at the camera)

Hinata: I am deeply sorry, I just got a little carried away, you know. The Hardcore Punk always gets to my head and makes me go insane, in fact, it just makes me lose control of  my entire body. But now I'm able to tell you all about me. My name is Shinoda Hinata. I've always loved wrestling ever since I was a little girl, I mainly watched Joshi and super Hardcore wrestling, and I've been training my ass off for this opportunity, finally becoming a member of the EAW Roster. I've always been inspired by the likes of Brody Sparks, Azumi Goto, Haruna Sakazaki, and Cloud Matsuda, and they've always made me think "One day, I'll become like one of them.", with some Strong Style training and some motivation from my American boyfriend, I was able to work day in and day out to have this work. It wasn't easy, in fact, there have been times where I was like "This is putting a strain to my fragile body, I think I want to quit", but I've persevered and keeped on keeping on up until I got this opportunity! And it's going to pay off. The way I see things is that, the entire Empire roster is just an all girl Metalcore-style moshpit. And when the breakdown hits, that breakdown being championship gold, they all run into each other and knock each other down, and no one bothers to pick someone up if they fall. And I'm here to change that, bringing the world of Metal and Anime to EAW. One headbang and Kawaii face at a time. (Makes the Signature, finger on eye, tongue out, Haruhi Suzumiya face), now before I get to my first match on EAW, lemme listen to my tunes! (She starts her radio again, and it's starts playing "Eat You Alive" by Limp Bizkit, the specific part is at 0:41 in the video link.)

Hinata: Hell yeah!!! The Bizkit always rocks!! By the Way! Nu-Metal Also makes me lose control!! YEAH!! (Starts headbanging again)

(It then shows the text "Hinata Shinoda" with Hinata being in a similar style to the Metallica Logo, and  Shinoda being in a similar style to the old school Linkin Park logo, coming to Empire.)
Woogieman
Post February 16th 2018, 6:01 pm by Woogieman
The Woogieman is in The Arena. I'm already in The Locker Room at The Moment. in The Wrestling Gear to do The Push Ups.

Tonight? I'll get myself back together to face Maddox Ayres. We already know that, One of us really need to get Redemption for having Bad couple weeks or even much worse.  Everyone knows what I get myself into. This is The Wrestling Business. We're here to Compete every single week. 

I'll be Prepared for something Different from The Opponent. He'll be very Focused. I'll do the same. I really wanted to see what You got Tonight.  Nobody really wants to see someone to be very Obviously or even very Predictable. The Woogieman would  to get The Show Started. I'll be waiting whoever is my opponent to take My belt..
Florida Man
Post February 16th 2018, 5:18 pm by Florida Man
(Florida Man is seen standing on the edge a roof top, holding an ice pack to his head. Florida Boy, our hero's ten year old sidekick, is standing next to him)

Florida Man: Ugh, I shouldn't have drank so much last night, I can't remember a damn thing from these past two weeks. Florida Boy, do you remember what happened on my last match, against David Davidson?

Florida Boy: No, I was watching Iron Man.

Florida Man: Damn, I must find a way to regain my memory...

Florida Boy: What happened? Why can't you remember the match?

Florida Man: Well, I remember everything about that night up until the match, but everything after that is a blur. I have a vague memory of going to a bar, and yelling at some asshole in there, something about me grabbing his girls ass, which I didn't do. Then something broke over my head, and that's it. 

Florida Boy: Couldn't you just go to your boss at EAW and ask what happened?

Florida Man: I've tried, but they ain't getting back to me. Whatever, time to move on. (Florida Man tosses away the ice pack) I got a new challenge ahead of me, Sun Jiao-Long.

Florida Boy: Oh yeah, I know about him, he's kinda new. He seems pretty cool.

Florida Man: I must say, it is nice to face off against a man who isn't an evil doer, I guess EAW isn't as far gone as I initially believed. Perhaps I a find an ally in this here Japanese guy.

Florida Boy: I think he's Chinese dad.

Florida Man: Oh, sorry Sun, I didn't mean no offence. I like Chinese people, y'all make some damn fine food. But I just want you to know this one thing. I am on a mission here to stop the scum and villainy that plagues this great company, and I will not take it easy on you just cause I love me some General Tso's Chicken. 

Florida Boy: Um...

Florida Man: There are people who are gonna be watching our match, people who wish to do nefarious things in this company, things I plan on putting a stop to. And this here match will be a message to them, one that tells them that Florida Man wastes no time, and takes no prisoners. 

(Florida Man suddenly loses his balance and falls over the edge of the building. Luckily for our hero, it was only three stories high, and he landed in a dumpster.)

Florida Boy: Dad?! Are you okay?! 

Florida Man: Ugh.... I'm fine Florida Boy. (Florida Man climbs out of the dumpster) Come on down d we can go home. I think I made my point.

(Florida Boy comes down off the roof of the building, the safe way, and our Dynamic Duo get into the Floridamobile and drive off, as the screen fades to black)
Logan Black
Dynasty Promo #1
Post February 16th 2018, 4:51 pm by Logan Black
So here we are, Red. Two embryonic careers cutting their teeth upon the grandest, most celebrated combat sports stage there is. It’s going to be biblical, Red. Just imagine it. Go on, close your eyes for a second and envision the future…

The lights above us will glare bright tonight, a gathering of white hot suns burning down above as the crowds are hushed and expectant. A salivating fanbase eagerly chattering online about the unknown quantities that are about to debut. Even now Red, Instagram has blurred footage of our stage direction, online communities far and wide shuffling pieces of the puzzle as they edge tantalizingly close to truth. They all ask the same question, “Who are Red and Logan Black? What impact will they carve upon the history books?”

Then the bell rings, and the answer arrives. I hold the quill that writes the chapters, while you, “Red?”, your name is the color of the blood flowing from your impending destruction that inks those pages.

I want this next part to be clear for you, Red. I want you to let this all sink in. Your seven foot, three hundred pounds of supposed genetic advantage is going to sink like the proverbial fucking stone this Friday night. Eighteen thousand, seven hundred and eleven fans inside the arena will witness what happens when all the numbers one man can bring are subtracted by an opponent whose talent margin simply dwarfs his opposition. I’m going to turn the bulldozer you are, Red into a dead weight in a sandpit. The Prudential Center probably sees this as a Jason V Goliath tale, but size isn’t the deciding factor here, it’s skill; the ability I possess to pivot whatever obstacle I face so it’s just a matter of time before I subtract the size and weight advantages you have and leave you as nothing.

On a purely physical level you’re nothing special, when it comes to what lies beneath? Well....I think my therapist/manager said it best.

“Bikers buy into an image of american outlaws of the old west for a reason, it’s because Bikers don’t belong in the here and now. So they parade themselves on Harley Davidson's as an fuck you to the present. They’re like those civil war reenactment assholes, clinging on to an era that they had no hand in shaping, trying desperately to be important by association.”

That’s you, Red..”Important by association”, you’re important this Friday, but only fleetingly. Inside that twenty by twenty ring you become important because I’m writing my legacy with your blood. Your frame, cowering under the weight of my shadow.  For every minute you attempt to cling onto life this Friday I can write a sonnet, while you Red? You’re left with an amusing anecdote about your first loss in EAW: another brief chapter to inhabit that pamphlet you’ll amusingly call,  “an autobiography” a testament to how Logan Black was the high-point in your otherwise humdrum career.

I could go on, but you’re not worth it. Doctor Cane will probably be happy enough with this effort. Next time though, I think I’ll add some pizazz. Nothing too crazy…

Maybe.
The Revenant
Post February 16th 2018, 2:42 pm by The Revenant
Voltage 15:

How much longer can you truly go on Finnegan?”.

“Let’s say you beat me. I’m willing to indulge in hypotheticals, it’s what I do, I plan and adapt accordingly. Wakefield manages to slip out of the cage and evade me, what then? The Revenant gets ‘bumped back to the line’ (because that’s how contendership works it seems), and the next to step up is?.... Who? You can stand up there and give the same shit eating grin all you want Finny, but tell me really, out of the death of NEO, and the ‘New Generation’ of wrestlers coming to EAW, who truly stands a chance and has earned a chance to reach for that belt?”.

Ayres? Arsel? Ryan Wilson? Tell me Finnegan, with now beaten down and chewed up the ‘New Generation’ has been, what’s really left? Who’s truly going to be the next to take that belt, and dethrone you? You seem to love using the same terms to describe what I’ve said, the same, cocky, confident, ‘too good for you’ terms. ‘Dribble, Bullshit, twatter’, is that what you brits say? Sounds like it. It’s easy to pass everything I’ve said off as mindless ramblings, really anyone says, every time you try to act like some holier than thou, better person than everyone else, I’ve done the same thing. You haven’t learned a damn thing in your life Finn, In all, what? Twenty Two years on this planet, you’ve still yet to grasp the concept of mortality and and humbleness. You still, despite your equally prophetic proverbs of waving the flag, standing tall, and being stoic….”.

“You don’t represent a goddamn person except yourself when you wear that belt. You don’t strive to fix the New Breed’s plight, their struggle, that glass ceiling many of us were shown and hit in NEO. Because at the end of the day Finn, when you get back up here with the same ‘Mindless Dribble, I’m better than you, look at me smile’ spiel you’ve preached this entire time, you haven’t learned, you haven’t experienced what we’ve had to do…. You haven’t had to bleed, die, or fight for anything, the truth is Finn, you haven’t had a hard time at anything in EAW”.

“You come to this land, get placed on the Red Brand, then move to Voltage when they shake things up. You’re hailed as the next, new big thing, and you strip the New Breed championship off of a flamboyant schitzo, and have been thrown softball opponents thus far. Should you defeat me Wakefield, what comes after, who comes after? The same men you’ve beaten? New Generation fighters who’ve long since had their spirit broken on NEO or the independent scene? You can say you’ll knock me back down the ladder… but I’ll just get right back up, I’ll climb the ladder back up, and comes after you….”.

Again….. and Again, and Again. Attrition affects everyone Finn, and unless you can combat it…. It’ll crush you. That’s the truth of this battle Finn. you’ll never be free, you can’t escape. I’ve trapped you in this cage, I’ve trapped you on this road. So go ahead, I want to you to smile, I want you to act like the impoverished young boy from England, who’s family is so proud he’s built his dynasty off of the backs of people he’s buried and walked over….  I want you to smile, so when I bust those teeth out. When I kill your reign, When I defeat you, When I hold my hand high, and carry that bloodied title as a trophy…. You can take your legacy, your ego, and your sense of invincibility, and go run off through a crack to go after your Australian blood brother’s belt”.

“You can’t kill me Finn, don’t be an imbecile, many men have tried that. You can’t make me afraid, I haven’t felt fear since the day I died. You can’t beat me down for good, I’ll just keep getting back up, no matter how many times, or how long it takes. You can’t stop me Finn…. Because I don’t care about the bravado or match records that people so deeply use to heal their damaged egos…. All I care about at the end of the day, is making men like you pay, and freeing that title….”.

Get it through your skull Finn, find somewhere, deep within yourself that’ll help you process viable thought…. I lose, it’s only another step I’ve got to take on the road, You lose… the title which you leech upon is ripped from your grasp. I don’t lose in this situation Finn, I don’t care, but you’ve got everything to…. So step into the cage, step into my world Finn…. And let’s see who wins in the first clash of this little war between us”.

The Revenant uncharacteristically, and almost out of nowhere, chuckles after a moment of silence. He shakes his head, “And Finn. Michael isn’t here anymore. Michael died the moment he was pepper sprayed and beaten in that alley, Michael died when he was spit up and chewed out….. And all that was left, was me. Sorry to disappoint you Finn, the man inside me died, and only the monstrous traits of bitterness, vengeance, and rage were left…. And sadly, I have no reason not to use them on the people who deserve it….”.

“So walk into the cage Finn. Walk into the cage, and show me exactly what there is to be feared in you. Because otherwise, I’m more than willing to show, just why I survived Ten Years in the wild”.
Arselx
Post February 16th 2018, 2:36 pm by Arselx
Dynasty in chaos: Part 5

The camera fades in and shows a mysterious corner, with wooden walls and floor and some white curtains. It looks like a japanese temple, where religious people pray. A calm relaxing japanese music plays lightly on the background, when suddenly Arselx destroys everything with his big crowbar. After messing the whole room, holding his crowbar in one hand, he looks dead into the camera and he begins to speak.

What's this? What is happening here? Do we wanna see good wrestling or destruction? Why are you throwing me these trashbags? That guy named Drake got man-handled, just like the guys before him. What is the difference between them and this japanese guy named Yasuki? Do you think you're different? The answer is no. You're absolutely not. We can see that from the people you were fighting against, just a curtain jerker, somebody to get people warmed up. With Reckless Wiring being only one week away, this is just a warm up for me. What are your goals for that FPV? Do you hope to win? The only thing you should hope is to make it there after our match. I'll put you down, slam you through tables, smash you with chairs and powerbomb you through everything which may hurt you. You'll be the example for the other trash dudes and the management. You may be mysterious, but me winning ain't no mystery. I don't know what to even talk about you, maybe for the fact that nobody cares about you, or maybe for the fact nobody knows you? I don't know. The one thing I know is that if at Reckless Wiring I don't get a worthy opponent, I'll hurt people. And when I say hurt, I mean really really bad. You know my capabilities, the storm and chaos I can bring to this place. Don't get on my nerves, or else there will be consequences. That's all I can say, let's get the job done. Reckless Wiring, BE READY!
Jamie O'Hara
Post February 16th 2018, 9:38 am by Jamie O'Hara
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

For so long, it has been one of many constants in each and every battle I enter. I’m told to clutch this championship close to my chest...and savour every lasting second I have with it before it’s all stripped away. I’m told the death of this reign, everything I’ve become dawns near and I’m incapable of stopping it! Nobody dares to stray from this one path, dares to tell me something different. Forced to listen to the same song - a song I know word for word, every musical note played at every second - repeatedly. Each man does so hoping to be not just the victor, but the one to stand over everyone else before him and prove his true superiority on this Voltage brand. And yet, ten months on and some eight different men have seen their song of war turn into a haunting melody of failure. Nine times I have been asked to defend this title and each time I’ve turned every single fucking one of them away. Nine times I’ve been told it ends, nine times I’ve been told that this championship will leave my grasp and nine times they’ve failed. The sad part is, it doesn’t matter who's next because whether it’s Grier or whether it’s Elite or fuck, whether it’s both and I get the pleasure of beating both flogs at once, neither man will come at me any differently. Both men will tell me it’s the end of days...like they did before. They will tell me that it’s their time...it’s their destiny...it’s simply meant to be...all no different from the last. And I have no choice but to listen and even the most insignificant amount of entertainment I give to any of their thoughts makes me want to puke. But of course I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt when the time comes, even if I only intend to see their fall back to the loving floor of reality be greater. Nonetheless, this is merely hypothetical albeit the most likely of hypotheticals, there’s always a possibility of another challenger emerging, a new face or perhaps Fournier is granted another opportunity; Grier is proof that you don’t need much of a reason to justify getting the chance to earn the rematch. Oh how I long for the days when a cunt is defeated, he’s sent back to the bottom and forced to rise back up through the rungs he poured his heart and soul into progressing up before their grand fall. No, that certainly doesn’t strike a nerve of the treatment I endured some two years ago. But again, will anyone entertainment me any differently? Will this next war of words more - akin to a fight with wet mops rather than sharp swords - be any different? I guess it’s something I’m bound to, right? Something that as long as I have the pleasure of joy of being the World Heavyweight Champion, I shouldn’t truly question or be disappointed about, just accept? To push on, to carry on, It’s a necessity of mine where I simply don’t have the option to deter; I simply cannot steer from this path no matter the draining nature this reign has boiled down to.

Enter a new challenge.

Often comes a man with enough of a spark to possibly alight the world. An oddity in a grand comparison to the many who walk into this ring. Quickly, they captivate the world; they make a mark that raises the eyebrows of many. And as quick as that mark is made, the hypotheticals, the what ifs and the speculation begins to mount regarding the future that lies ahead. But success stories are far and few between. Every oddity that exists often comes with grand faults that see their prosperous future come to a bleak conclusion. To be cast against someone of my caliber and place in this company shows interest in such an oddity. Every one of such kind provides a new challenge, a different kind of challenge; a true unknown to stand across from.

Enter Gabe Reno.

The unknown comes in the form of you. I don’t know you. I don’t know your history. I don’t know what you offer. I don’t know what you will bring. And to dismiss anything, nor will I make a genuine attempt to know anything. Foolish? Perhaps. Arrogance? Most certainly yet it all stems from seeing the story of unknowns play out time and time again. This is a hit to your reality and nothing more; at least someone can gain something from your defeat.Because I get it, this, Elite Answers Wrestling, is a new world for you to try and conquer, a new world full of new opponents to stand across from. I always take pity on the fledglings that find their way into this ring; it’s a confusing emerging time for so many and it’s quite easy for someone who found success elsewhere to stand in this ring full of confidence and bravado. Inevitably, they find themselves across from someone who brings them crashing down to reality. Consider it a considerable blessing to oppose me now still so early in this grand unknown of your career. Standing up here, it’s quite a joy to see the collapse of a career and I ponder the possibility of it all going to waste when your perception is comes crashing down around you. You will disagree, it’s expected. You will argue against it and proclaim this to be the night you charge beyond the constraints of the lower rungs of the ladder and emerge as a new contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Truly, the possibility of something new, something different, something beyond what I’ve experienced  is nearly an impossibility. People like to flash their accolades of the past, everything they once were but when your time begins here, none of it matters. I could count on one, single hand the amount of people not just now but in the history of this company whose prior success proved to be an indicator of their potential. I’m a realistic person and certainly do entertain the insignificant likelihood and you defeat me and make your name but history is something you can’t defeat. I didn’t reach this point, to stand at the pinnacle of this business - the absolute best there is - by allowing fledglings to make their name against mine.

Oppose me, test your mettle. Fall and have your perception reshape your reality.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post February 16th 2018, 1:56 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 97: Charade
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"I must admit that there is a small part of my being that is impressed, Revenant." Finnegans words would echo in a similar fashion as they had before, the man himself seated within the stands of Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center, dressed a little more casually this time around as he looks upon the ring and steel cage that has remained assembled in the venue. The New Breed Championship draped over his shoulder, Finnegan's body language is one relaxed, almost carefree despite the stipulation he finds himself in only a few mere days. As the camera pans to his face, he is grinning with his eyes closed while shaking his head, a thought that has crossed his mind seemingly amusing him. "By now, any rational person would have come to the realization that they have been spewing nothing but mindless dribble, headcanon that is far too great of a stretch to be considered the reality of their situation. But not you, Michael. Instead, rather than dropping this feeble attempt to try and convince someone other than yourself that I am some evil oppressor of the New Breed, you remain persistent and have decided to double, triple and quadruple down on these delusions of my character and my championship valor. It is an… well, an admirable trait isn’t exactly the word I am looking for. No one should truly want to be so disconnected from reality that they just come across as a mindless idiot as they further condemn their dreams of glory to mere theoreticals of "what if" and memories of "what could have been". I guess inspirational is the right term for it -- people should be inspired to not follow similar mindsets, as the inevitable failure would be written noticeably on the walls. It is an interesting way to go about this championship challenge you find yourself in come the 18th nonetheless. Although I wouldn't say watching one's own chances of triumph circling the drain is far from what I would call a smart strategy. Yet you have chosen to do so in an attempt to stick to your guns -- regardless of the rubber bullets they fire."

"As I said, I am remotely impressed by this persistence..." Finnegan would lean forward, almost as if he were trying to keep it a secret between himself and The Revenant. "...But it is second to the degree of disappointment I feel when I hear such mindless tripe. And the difference between the two is vast. Because I am not one to forget the contradictions my opponents make. I remember it like it were only yesterday; when you told me you were like no one I had ever faced before, and because of that I was foolish to have so little expectations to the challenge you bring. All these days later, and nothing has changed. Here you stand as but another challenger for my belt, unworthy and all, one who twists the narrative to their hearts contempt to try and project their innermost-insecurities onto another as some form of personal redemption. You are only different from other people I have faced in terms of the length you will go to in order to project these woes of yours onto me as some form of vessel. That is evident in your statements. You put a lot of words in my mouth and treat them like my own." Finnegan sits back in his seat, turning his attention back to the steel structure down the isles of empty chairs. "And it is down there -- in the confines of that fifteen-foot high steel cage -- is where you want to try and convince everyone that every word you have spoken in this pursuit for my New Breed Championship to be true." Finnegan once again shakes his head, this time his expression is a little more solemn. "Truly, you have only yourself to blame for the eventual fall you will suffer. You have been preparing yourself to face the egotistical, the oppressor of the younger generation, the champion on borrowed time... But you have not been preparing for Finnegan Wakefield -- the true Finnegan Wakefield -- and everything he stands for. You have been preparing to fight your fabrications, but that is not who you stand across the ring from, locked inside that steel cage with this championship hanging in the balance. You instead fight the opposite, the true me, the waver of the New Breed flag, the proud champion and the valiant fighter seeking to continue his path to the top, finding his place amongst the true elites. You have been tilting at windmills this entire pursuit of gold, and it will ultimately be your downfall. Due to that, you have also burdened me with a defense that won't feel validating -- a mere footnote that will be overlooked when my reign as New Breed Champion is looked back on by future champions and contenders. Among names like Ironico, Harvey Yorke, Jon McAdams and even Brayden Wolfe, there will be the name of Revenant; the man who defeated himself." Finnegan turns his attention back to the lens of the camera. "Yet you parade around as ever the self-righteous one; dictated by incorrect and unfound reasonings behind his actions. Stealing a championship belt from a momentarily unattended bag; yet claims someone else holds no respect for the title. Weaseling his way into a championship match, not by merit but by attempting to provoke the champion enough to grant an unwarranted match; yet claims to be from a world where men earn their gold. Proclaiming that steel cage is his world, the kingdom where he is all-powerful... just a blatant crock of shit in an attempt to glorify one's self. For someone who claims to be of 10 years experience, you hide behind so many charades and faulty reasonings it honestly brings into question of that number itself is fictitious. If it isn't, you don't demonstrate those years kindly. I am only of a years experience, yet I don't try and swindle people into a world of make-believe. Instead, I execute the actions that will make my claims reality and all the proof I need for that is this first championship of many."

Finnegan removes the New Breed Championship from his shoulder, his reflection in the gold and silver plate is blurry with the various decore. He looks into his reflection for several seconds before beginning to speak again. "To claim that I don't care for this championship is among the stupidest, borderline brainless assumptions I have ever heard. This is a title where I have sacrificed blood to obtain and sacrificed years of my life to continue to hold, yet you truly believe I have no care for this? I won't sugar coat it any longer; you are a fuckwit. This may not be a crown to wear and grow contempt, but it is the foundation builder of the kingdom -- the legacy I will one day build to rival even the godlike of Hall of Famers. If you wish to persist with these laughably idiotic and unfounded slandering of my name, by all means, knock yourself out to your hearts contempt. But if they won't die lying down come the 18th, I will take no issue putting them down myself.

A cold, unforgiving yet justified death awaits them."
Cody Marshall
Post February 15th 2018, 11:59 pm by Cody Marshall
I've been a supporting character on Dynasty for too long. This Friday night, I get my big break and I'm reaching for the stars! Say hello to your new leading man, Cody "A-List" Marshall.

Sometimes an unexpected cast member becomes a bigger star than anyone could ever imagine: Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother, Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory, J.R. Ewing on Dallas, hell, Steve Urkel on Family Matters. The list goes on and on and on. Tomorrow night we're gonna add one more name to that list: Cody Marshall on Friday Night Dynasty.

Jacob Senn, I was wrong about you. Ever since I was traded to Dynasty, I've wanted to get in the ring with you and show the world what I've got. I've always looked up to you as the greatest competitor in this brand's history. I never thought you'd end up the way you are now: a petty little emo bitch who can't accept that the times are changing, who can't accept that bigger and better stars are making him obsolete. Jake, can I call you Jake? Fuck you, I'll call you whatever I want. Jake, it ain't all about you anymore. This is not Friday Night Sennasty! No matter how badly you want to go back to the glory days, those days are gone. They wrapped a long time ago. It's time to move on. You ask me if I want my career to end? You should be asking yourself. There's no doubt you're a legend in this business, but you've stuck around a little too long. Remember the story of Old Yeller? They loved that dog, but when the time came, they had to take that dog out back and finish him. Come Friday night, the A-Lister is gonna take you behind that woodshed, Jacob Senn, and put you out of your misery.

You think you still got it, Jake? Then prove it to me. Bring the fight tomorrow night, fight with all the heart you got left in that broken down body of yours and prove me and the whole world wrong. Just know that you're up against a man that's younger, hungrier, and who's got even more to prove. This is my big break, Jake. This is my chance to prove to you, Starr Stan, the EAW Universe, and most importantly myself that I AM GOOD ENOUGH, that I belong here, that I'm not just a one-hit wonder two-bit hack from hicktown. If you lose, you've got your legacy to coast on. Whether anybody likes it or not, there will always be a spot at the top of the card for Jacob Senn, no matter how much Jacob Senn fucks up. If I lose, it's back to the bottom of the heap for me. Back to curtain-jerking against Arselx and Shaker Jones, getting left off shows for weeks on end, getting clowned by guys like Scott Oasis and Chris Elite every time they pick up a mic... I ain't ever letting myself fall off again. You're looking at the new and improved 2018 Cody Marshall. This is about me. Not you, Jacob. Not everything's about you. You're like that annoying friend who always tries to one-up everyone's story, and nobody knows why the fuck he keeps getting invited out.

That's the thing about fame and glory. It makes you feel invincible, like you can do no wrong. But the truth is, stars can fade as quickly as they rise. Look at all the men and women chewed up and spit out by the Hollywood machine. Twenty years ago the world loved Charlie Sheen, now he's a punchline. You, Jacob Senn, are like The Office, 'cause you peaked in Season 7. You're on a downward spiral, Amy Winehouse, Amanda Bynes style. You're trying to claw your way back up, and I can respect that 'cause I'm on the same journey. Everyone falls down, life's about getting back up and not giving up. It ain't about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Unfortunately for you, Jake, in this business, for me to move forward I've gotta knock you down. Your redemption tale won't be the smooth ride you hoped for. Tomorrow night's gonna be bumpy as hell for you. You're gonna be taking a ton of bumps, if you know what I mean. I'm gonna ragdoll your small, small frame around the ring until you're howling for mercy. I'll hit you so hard you'll be feeling it on your deathbed. When That's a Rapture hits, you ain't gonna be able to feel your neck, your back, and I would say your balls but those were gone a long time ago. You don't know what it's like to go up against a bona-fide Hoss like Cody "A-List" Marshall. It ain't something you can prepare for. Only when you step between those ropes will you know just how truly fucked you are. Only then will you realize what a mistake you made doubting me. Only then will you realise that you, to quote President Bush, "misunderestimated" me (hey, I gotta throw a little comedy in here, this promo's been a bit too serious for this sitcom star). In this business, you gotta keep repeating yourself for the truth to sink in, kinda like catapulting the propaganda. But this right here, I'm only gonna say once:

I'm the actor around these parts, but only one person's breaking a leg this week on Dynasty, and that's Jacob Senn.
Maddox Ayres
Post February 15th 2018, 11:18 pm by Maddox Ayres
Let's get right to it…

If you've followed my career since starting here, it's been like being on a rollercoaster ride with just a bunch of ups and downs. I'm not complaining, it's molding me into the Elitist I am today. I'm basically just stating the obvious. It just needs to be said. It's mostly my fault anyways. I've been inconsistent and I can't blame anyone else for that. That's all me. I just gotta be more consistent. All of the matches that I have lost have mostly been from missing one reversal or miscalculating one of my own moves. It's always just been one little thing. Last week I made quick work of a new arrival trying to start his career out strong. Honestly, I wasn't all there. I felt off. I still came out, performed, and picked up the win.

Now for this week… this week I get a chance to redeem myself against the most unlikely candidate to get a win over me. A few weeks ago I got ran over by Woogieman. The Big Bhris Bhampion picked up the win against me and that put my career into perspective some. Here we are a few weeks later and I get the rematch. I've been beaten and battered by Darkane in a Hardcore Championship Match, I've picked up a couple wins here and there, and now I get the closure from the loss I never thought I'd take. Woogieman, you're right. I'm coming back at you with everything imaginable and it's unfortunate you're going to obtain another loss you can add to that belt you have. I'm not sure what's next for me after losing to Darkane in a high caliber match, but that's what's exciting to me. Who knows what's next? I'm just going to work hard and make my way up.

Enough blabbering from me. I'm starting to sound like Woogieman. I'll see you tomorrow and tomorrow I put you in a Comatose.
Jacob Senn
Post February 15th 2018, 11:15 pm by Jacob Senn
An endless road of sorrow will soon be met with a fork in the road.

There has been nothing that I have wanted more than to seek the retribution that has been due to me for over half a year now. I’ve wanted to be redeem myself for the failures that have kept me stuck inside of this self-inflicted prison that I have been locked inside, to let the things that have been robbed from me not deter me from my ultimate goal, but to drive my passion towards reaching those goals with everything that I have to give them. However, their voices are like ghosts that haunt me every waking second of the day, I spent a day that was supposed to be with the love of my life alone and in mourning, instead of it being a day of happiness that I wanted it to be. I have been left with nothing but echoing memories that reverberate around the walls of my mind and now, all I hope to do is repair what has been left in shambles, all because of two men: Mr. DEDEDE and Nasir Escobar. When Reckless Wiring arrives and I’m set to compete against a man that I defended the EAW World Heavyweight Championship against with one of the voices that I still hear in the back of my mind standing by my side during the entire night, I will have one flicker of that redemption in the relinquishment of the ban that has been placed upon me for the EAW Answers World Championship. I’ve grown tired of mourning, tired of watching tears roll down my face from the fact of losing the most valuable things in my life, those moments are over and evident through the destruction that was left in my wake with Amadeus. What I did to Amadeus, it was only to make a statement. There was no malice towards him, there was no anger harbored towards it, it was a message for those that I truly hold contempt for to know that their fate will not be that… but much worse. My destiny lies in the opportunity to be known as the EAW Answers World Champion and I might not have the opportunity to do so now, but I will once everything is said and done. My mission, my desire, it is to make sure that all the pain that I’ve been forced to deal with is dulled with the pride of being known as your world champion once more. Every ounce of anguish from the loss of people I cherished drowned out through the joy of seeing Nasir Escobar’s dream crushed before his very eyes will be a blessing to me. The hole that has been created from the torture that has been plaguing me it will be filled with the bliss of knowing that everything Mr. DEDEDE has worked towards will soon be burned down into nothing more than ash. Erased from existence to where there will be nothing left for him to claim for himself. Redemption shall become mine and that will start at Reckless Wiring when The Heart Break Boy is introduced to me, but I must fight through another soul that attempts to step in front of me on this journey: Cody Marshall.

Cody, do you want your career to end? Do you want the brutal agonizing death of your career? If you don’t, then I suggest not even attempting to show your face to me at Dynasty. Do you desire the same fate that Amadeus was left with? I understand what you want. I know that you would love to be known as the EAW Hardcore Champion and you believe that the best way for this to happen is through not only assaulting the champion during his match, but to defeat a former world champion in the process! It would ascend you to the top of the list to where you could be the A-List talent that you boastfully declare yourself to be! Let me be the first to bear you the tragic news that this plan of action that you have to be crowned the EAW Hardcore Champion, it won’t be in your favor. Darkane is an enigma that has been able to keep that championship through numerous challenges and not only that, but he’s an unnatural paradox to the wrestling circuit that someone like you will have quite the trouble of dealing with. Trust me from a guy who has been pinned and beaten by him, the task is not as easy as it seems. This Dynasty, it won’t be able the American A-Lister proving the world against a former world champion and a man that Darkane has defeated in the past that he’s ready to reach the spotlight of being known as a champion around here. Oh no, this is about MY redemption! This is about MY retribution! IT’S ABOUT ME! I’ve allowed myself go to the wayside to where others can have opportunities and what has happened to them? THEY LET OPPORTUNITY BE TAKEN OUT OF THEIR HANDS! Mr. DEDEDE took the spotlight from me and what happened? He hid behind a desk for months and now decides to insert himself back into the competitive scene because Pain for Pride XI is on the horizon and we all know that Mr. DEDEDE wants to be the spotlight attraction for the event AGAIN! Nasir Escobar has had the spotlight placed upon him for Dynasty and what has he done with it? Every championship opportunity, every position where he could have been the EAW Answers World Champion or earned a shot for it, he busted it. So what does he do? He has his father Mr. DEDEDE talk to StarrStan about adding him into the match and making him the number one contender for the EAW Answers World Championship! OF COURSE! Let’s make the new hero of Dynasty be the contender because our other hero WAS LEFT IN SHAMBLES! What’s sad is that this entire time, Sebastian Monroe was the right person. He knew that StarrStan would take the creation that he made and bring it down to ruin, he knew that he would choose heroes that would plague this company and make their talents wasted, all because they couldn’t keep up in the ring. That’s one thing that I’ve respected about our world champion, he’s been able to keep the pace. With that said, the spotlight has been gifted to men like Pizza Boy, Nasir Escobar, Mr. DEDEDE, and all of them have done NOTHING with it! That’s why I’m taking it back and when I do… I’m taking the gas to pour it all around this damn place… and burn it down. I’m going to return to making sure everyone knows that Dynasty is the house that Jacob Senn built and when he’s finished with it, it’ll be the ashes that Jacob Senn created. Cody, enjoy these few moments in the sun to where you actually believe that you will have the chance to be known as the victor in tonight’s match, for that will soon be done.

I’m reaching that fork in the road and right now, you stand in front of it.
Post February 15th 2018, 10:09 pm by Guest
DY

Nico Borġ: Cast off your silvers and heed not the sweet promise of gold. There is naught of value that can be held in a man’s pockets nor in his hands. That is what I have learned. The sweat drawn from your back will not slake another’s envy. And no matter how deep you dig into the hard earth, you will not find any treasure of purchase there… Only bring up rocks with which others should stone you. You understand? The only reliable economy in this place runs off hypocrisy. That is just the way of the world. Forget coin. Forget paper. False sanctimony is the only currency of the day. Everything else is worthless before self-righteousness. Even this Answers World Championship is worth nothing more than nothing…

Chorus: It defies comprehension… Say it is not so.

Nico Borġ: I speak it so only with a heavy heart because I am still a sentimental man at heart. But I was not the one who has dishonored it so. It was you… It was ALL of you. Each who speaks ill of the reign of Invictus does so only while spitting on this Championship. Each of you who kept quiet, refusing to assent to my bold undertakings at the Invictus supershow celebrations have not scorned me so much as you have denied the brazen glory of the Answers World Championship and every holder of this prestigious accolade that came before me. I could have forgiven that much, yet what I cannot forgive is the latest, most impudent act of irreverence committed by Starrstan. Together we forged something glorious. With the Lord as our witness, we signed a sacred covenant between us that sought to restore grace and acclaim back to this shell of a brand. But he tore it up. He shamelessly broke his own oath just to deny the authority invested in this championship and Dynasty is surely poorer for it. The most damning thing is that most people are quite content with that. A few weeks ago, the EAW Universe was praying for somebody to do something about that degenerate Tomi Venus. Well guess what? I answered those prayers. I gave you exactly what you all wanted but now all I see are crocodile tears. Nobody really gives a damn about Venus. The few in the locker room that do are probably just glad that he is gone. And that includes Starrstan, however his serpentine tongue might twist the truth. The truth is that, if he isn’t already, Starrstan should be grateful that somebody stepped up to fix the problem that he has allowed to fester. For too long, the inmates has run the asylum. Profligates like Venus, Jacob Senn, The Heart Break Boy. They have been allowed to get away with so much, have they not? Yet, far from being fired, Senn is being blessed with his chance to earn his way back into the Answers World Championship picture, and your Golden Boy… He has gotten away with near murder.

Chorus: O this twisted world. Where men so weep for devils and false idols walk free range over the land. The righteous will always be the object of bile and envy, for what he has no man can claim from him.

Nico Borġ: But who saw it coming? So many tears were wept when I legitimately claimed my right from the Pizza Boy. But surprise, surprise… It was not me who ended his career. It was the Heart Break Boy. The one you were warned about. The one who has a history of this sort of thing but needs only to take a short sabbatical before returning each time with sins absolved. With the same self-righteous countenance that should be reserved for more worthy men. Where I led by example by levying justice upon Tomi Venus, Starrstan has sat back. He has been a bystander when he should have brought down the rod and now an unruly plague blights this brand.I will not repent for taking a stand. Nor shall I bow to the conventions of two-faced cowardice. I am the Answers World Champion and it is my divine right to rule. Someone must, after all. Starstann has shown himself to be consistently weak, though in a way that is his virtue as well as his sin. He wishes to annul some of the clauses of the contract that we signed in good faith? Fine. Just like the way he has treated The Heart Break Boy and Jacob Senn for their transgressions, this act is impotent. It’s a token gesture to save face on his part but it doesn’t change the end result. I walk into that ring as Invictus… And I walk out of that ring as Invictus. Should I be afraid because my next challenger had to be gifted a chance rather than just taking it? Of course not. But either way there isn’t a single soul on the red brand that can stand against the might of my glory.

Chorus: Gloria. Gloria. Invictus Vindicem Vindicarum. Your house is like unto a tower upon a hill. It stands higher than all others and remains most difficult to besiege.

Nico Borġ: That includes Nasir The Moor, Jacob Senn, The Heart Break Boy, Darkane, Scott Oasis and, yeah, my opponent this week - Shaker Jones. Shaker, you better learn some respect by the time we meet in the ring, otherwise “former” will be the adjective they use to describe your wrestling career. FYI, I am STILL EAW Answers World Champion and whether people respect and acknowledge that at all, it still means something. It is easy enough to say you are unlike any man that I have ever faced, but the claim is also generic enough to prove you wrong. Yet if I were to speak something similar, lord knows that I can back it up. Many a man stumbles upon the path and pulls himself to his feet again, but only the Invictus stands apart. Undaunted. Unbroken. Indomitable. Never to fall. Never again to be vassal to any man’s will but God’s. While others such as yourself might pout at transgressions against you and opportunities stolen away, but I know the truth. I alone know what needs to be done. The Lord helps those who help themselves and so Invictus, the purple-born, will claim that glorious victory bequeathed to him by no right if not his own towering might.

Chorus: Ave Invictus,

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished. Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
Shaker Jones
Post February 15th 2018, 6:19 pm by Shaker Jones
Dynasty Promo: Energizer Bunny.

We head to the back where we see Shaker Jones.

Shaker is throwing things around.

Shaker: Damn it.  I could've won that match.  I was not going to tap out.  I was just ready to get the momentum back when Arselx decides to stick his nose in my business.  Arselx I am a man you don't want to piss off.  So watch your back.  Because you're gonna get a reciept sooner or later.

Shaker: To Jon Mcadams.  You gave me one heck of a fight.  One of the best I've ever had.  And to that I tip my hat to you sir.  You have earned my respect.  But here's the thing you didn't beat me, well I didn't beat you either.  So Starrstan that number one contender's spot is mine.  And if I have to go through McAdams again then so be it.

Shaker: So now onto the task at hand.  Nico Borg.  A very accomplished wrestler in EAW.  A former EAW Answers world champion, and a former National Elite Champion.  I've got my work cut out for me.  I've seen you in the ring, and you are one of the most dangerous men in this business.  But you have never stepped in the ring with a man like me.  I am like the Energizer bunny of EAW.   Now to quote an old song  "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you never gonna keep me down".  No matter how many times I lose, no matter how many times I'm knocked down, I never give up.  The word quit is not in my dictionary.

Shaker: So bring it on Borg.  I've got a little bit of rage within me, and it looks like I'm gonna have to take it out on you.  Nothing personal, just business.  No matter what you throw at me.  I'm gonna get back up.

END
Ahren Fournier
Post February 15th 2018, 6:10 pm by Ahren Fournier
If you think your business is a joke, it's your fault. But maybe, just maybe the newly acquired feeling isn't due to the fact that the talent has changed, maybe it's the fact you've gained a new perspective through the years. This isn't a knock at your age because I'm not going to beat a dead horse.. At the moment. This is me saying maybe you don't view the entire industry of wrestling in the same light due to a sense of maturity. You see it and realize that this place isn't filled with anything but pussies, because that's how it's always been. Since being out of it and seeing from another perspective you see that this is how it's always fucking been. You see guys parading in tights playing off these tough guy personas but you know that most of them couldn't even last in your run of the mill drunken fights. Can you tell me differently? Because from what I see, it's the same old same old from when i was a kid. Dudes in tights prancing around in baby oil having little bitch fits about who's better. It's always been that way, and it's never going to change. Tell me what exactly is different now? You've become that veteran that just complain about everything, and tells old war stories from his youth, and about the good old days. I mean, was music better back then? Do they not make cares like they used to either? Because this sounds a lot like the old bitter people that sit on their stoop judging everyone that walks by. Now I didn't want to make it about your age, but when I start to think.. Maybe it is. It's a common theme within the old community that they start to sour on everything, and nothing makes them happy. That and STDs.. Runs rampant in Old Folk homes.. And well if the shoes fits.. Then again I hear the sentence DDD has matured in my head, and I know that's an utter lie. I couldn't keep a straight face with that one.

If you're worried about the new talent tainting EAWs image and that's your main concern.. you should take a look into a mirror because you aren't the man to set everyone on the straight and narrow. You yourself have brought shame to this place whether you'd like to admit it or not. I mean haven't you quit when you didn't get shit your way? Have you been fired? Are you a sexual deviant that holds nothing back when talking about it? Let's face it, we have a sex addicted whore running things, who's quit and been fired in EAW before. Someone that isn't exactly the image of righteousness who just by his existence ruins the brand. Yet here you stand trying to tell everyone what it is to be a formidable EAW Elitist. I don't need to shovel dirt on your name because you've done it to yourself your whole career. Around here people to vision as someone to hold in the highest of esteem just based on wins and losses. But wins and losses aren't what makes an Elitist great, it's how they present themselves. Now if we take a look at your track record personality wise, you don't really stack up to the image that you want others to uphold, and I'm just talking about your most active of days wrestling. You never whined, or bitched? I find that hard to believe. With all this "god" talk it would appear that you yourself hold yourself to the most highest of echelons, and why wouldn't you? But when you expect better from what they give you you're more inclined to state your opinion. Now I've never partook in such activities as to claiming what I deserve based on basically nothing, but I understand where these people come from. I think it comes from a place of annoyance, and jealousy. Us younger guys see this 40 year old man calling himself methuselah just pop up and go against Edgelord, for the Interwire title randomly. How is that supposed to look for the "image" of EAW. Most sports you fight, claw, and actually earn a championship match, because you've beaten everyone else. In the sports entertainment field of EAW, all you have to do is walk back to the building and expect a title shot when your name holds weight. Do the Seattle Sonics from the 90's get to walk up to the NBA Finals and just say, yeah we're ready for the Championship game.. No. No they don't. Because nobody cares what you did in the 90's, you have to earn that shit every single fucking day, and you didn't. Just the fact you got that match, made this place a joke. Just the fact that you won the match, makes this place a joke. And just for the fact that you held the title, and just decided yeah I don't want this anymore, and left it to a tournament, makes this a joke. I'm sure the thought process behind it was really, I don't want to face anyone actually worth a damn so instead of looking weak I'll just let it go, and they can fight it out. Yeah? I mean I know that you were going back to office duties, but it seemed like a perfect out to leave on top. Yet here you are again, not retired. I'm sure this will be continuously done until the day you die. Look for a bit of relevance; enough where people can't forget about you, and then leave again when you make everyones life miserable enough. 

My career match is up for debate, and quite frankly it's just a matter of opinion. Maybe my best match was against Aria Jaxon, maybe it was against Keelan, maybe it was Maero when I beat him for the title.. Or maybe it was a few weeks ago when I beat Jamie O'Hara. But don't come out here with utter bullshit and lies. Everyone that I've beat has eclipsed me? Who? Keelan? He's not doing shit. Maero? He was fired. Nas? If you think losing every single title match you've ever gotten handed to you counts as surpassing me, sure. Lars? Chris? No. Have you checked the latest MVE DDD? Ahren Fournier Vs. Jamie O'Hara was match of the week. If I was a total fuck up, I don't think that I would've been given this distinction. That isn't new to me either, I'm a regular on that list too. Fact of the matter is you can pull bullshit out of your ass all you want but the fact of the matter is it's just that, bullshit. Make up alternative facts that can fit your narrative, but honestly it doesn't even matter anyways. The fucking Trill Fairy was the Hardcore Champion, that's all I need to rest my case. I've only been what I can really be for about a month now, and the only person that bested me was Jamie O'Hara. The other guys that are vying for the World Title now, Chris, and Lars, I beat them. I won't make excuses, straight up, Jamie O'Hara beat me, he was the better man on that night. Just like I was the better man when we faced off my first week being here. But if we're comparing these people that you claim have outshined me, well they got their opportunities. People like Eclipse, Drastik, Nico.. These people have been here. They've been here a hell of a lot longer than I have, and of course they'll finally break through. The people with real talent, normally do. But comparing me to veterans in this business is hardly a fair comparison. I'll get there as long as I keep getting the opportunities to get there. Beating you to the people that watch, and the boys in the back, that will be a big deal. And to most I'm probably the underdog in this match; but I've been in this role before. Fighting without the people thinking that I can beat someone isn't new to me, not a foreign concept, and honestly I like it. But will I feel accomplished in doing so? No, because I expect to beat you, and that's all that matters. You're just the bitch that fucked up his own business, and is trying to salvage his fuck up by playing damage control with the roster he created. Maybe you could hire someone that doesn't totally suck at hiring talent? Just a thought.

I don't know the old DDD, the one that's won numerous World Titles. I don't know what you went through, I don't know the trials and tribulation, I don't know. I wasn't here so I can't speak on what you used to be. All I know is the guy that runs the office. The guy that decided he wanted to be a champion, and then quickly decided he wasn't feeling it anymore. That's the guy I know. So when you come out here saying you want to fix the roster, well I must ask myself for how long? How long is this little passion project going to last before you either get bored, or realize your body is just too beat up to carry this little charade out? Because let's face it it's just a publicity stunt to get yourself some relevancy, I massive ego stroke to make sure that the people haven't forgotten about you. And I understand why you've taken aim at me, I mean I'm the biggest threat to your company that you have. I'm the guy that you don't want to be champion, because if I did, I would be exposing just how weak your roster really is. How would it feel to have the guy that should never have been in this company to begin with to take total control of it? It would leave a very bad taste in your mouth. You looked at me and thought I wasn't worth a damn, and hell I'm sure you still don't. You don't want to admit that the Trill Fairy might just be the face of your company some day, and you dread it. But don't worry DDD, the Trill Fairy isn't coming back. You'll just have to deal with the fact that someone that doesn't even respect the business, someone who barely even respects you, has the most coveted prize in all of this "sport". Once you realize that there is nothing that you can do, you can sulk off to.... and get pissed on to get off or whatever it is you like to do in your free time. 

Let's get one thing right, StarrStan and I had a mutual understanding that I wanted off Dynasty. It just wasn't working for either of us. If you saw what I was on Voltage, and you saw what I was on Dynasty you'd clearly see a difference. I was just going through the motions on Dynasty, caring less, and less. I needed a change, because the Trill Fairy thing was stale, and instead of quitting I should just do what i knew I could do. Don't get me wrong sitting on a big pile of money is great, but boredom is torture. You can't get to me telling me that I was bad on Dynasty, I know. Who cares? Who cares what the Trill Fairy could, or couldn't do.. It was just a character I portrayed. You'd know about that right? Like how you've been acting like someone that knows what they're doing in the office? Or how how I'm sure you do some acting online in your free time if you know what I mean. I could care less about what happened on Dynasty, because that's not even truly who I am. You want to see the true Ahren? Look back at my past month on Voltage. Sure as you stated, I lost to Jamie O'Hara, but I also beat Jamie O'Hara. If you want to microscope in onto one match to determine if I'm good enough or not, go right ahead, but you're not getting the full picture. But that's fine because that way you can keep this narrative of what you want filling your head. You're delusional. You think you matter, and you don't. How many actual TV shows have you been on where people want you to boost ratings? How many movies have you been in? How much mainstream attention do you ever get? I never heard of you until I got here. Now you can say that you've always been in it for the wrestling, and it's your passion and blah blah blah, but really? Is that why? I'm sure you're beat up, and bruised. I'm sure you're hurting, and if you could have it your way you'd be making a million dollars just to read a script and be happy. But no, you garner no interest out of your profession. Now I don't doubt that you've actually made a lot of money in this industry, but you seem like someone that has also spent all of his money that he's made. So you're not doing this out of passion, you're doing it out of necessity. In reality you're only here because you need a pay check, and making excuses to get you back on the roster is the only way you can do it. You only hire weak pieces of shit because you know that when you come back there is a heap of guys that you can beat up on to make yourself still look good. I figured it out. You joined the front office so you could hire the roster you wanted so that when you wanted to look tough, you could go out there and beat up on the shit talent you hired. Smart thinking, but it didn't work with this one. I know that you told me not to worry about your work as the office man, but let's be honest it's more prevalent than you're making it seem. Telling me not to worry about it and think more about what's going to happen this Sunday kind of makes it feel like you're trying to hide something. 

You've allowed this environment to run rampant around here, and you coming back to kick everyone's ass doesn't solve the problem. You'll still have the incompetent yes men that breed the mentality of spoiled brats. The GM's that hand the chances out to the same people, and when they don't get that hand out they bitch. And you're the one that hired the bitches that don't think they have to prove anything. They think that after they work for a year that they've worked hard enough, and when they don't get what they think they deserve they hightail it out of here. I've been here for a year and a half and I've already seen this numerous times. That's this business though, a bunch of pretenders that bitch, because they're bitches, in a bitch profession. That's what this culture breeds, and the problem starts at the top. So instead of pointing fingers and going out of your way to attack your employees maybe think of it rationally, like a normal human being for a second. After you beat them, then what? They complain to the GM and he'll pat them on the back and tell them it's ok. Hire better people, make that mentality unacceptable. An environment where it's not ok to just show up and expect the world to be given to them. Look at the people that you have let be in the main event right now, Lars Grier, and Chris Elite. These two are the epitome of people that expect the world for minimal work. Chris beat you, YOU SPECIFICALLY, to get to this point in his career. And now he parades around with a contract stating that he can do whatever the hell he wants due to one match that happened months ago. Lars Grier can't adapt to failure so instead of accepting it and proving himself he throws a bitch fit and runs in on matches. How is punished? By getting another fucking opportunity for the world title. A number one contenders match versus Chris Elite, and what happened? Neither of them were even capable of laying out the other guy. If Chris Elite can't even beat Lars Grier? He's not winning the title. If Lars Grier can't even beat Chris Elite? He has no chance at winning the title. What are you doing to stop that from happening? Not a damn thing. So instead of throwing stones at a person that doesn't give a damn about what you say or do why don't you actually talk to the people that YOU put into control to put an end to the recycled bullshit. You're perpetuating your faults onto all of us when most of the problems can be traced back to your ineptitude on how to run a fucking business. 

You're right though my mentality is of one that doesn't give a shit. And I hope that a ton of other legitimate people watch this, and see how easy i make it look. Because then I would have actual competition around here, and you wouldn't be able to waltz back into everyones lives every 6 months to make yourself feel good about yourself. This has been your own personal playground for too long, and I think it's about time you leave. A total overhaul of this entire roster is necessary, and don't worry I'll help you out getting rid of the fakers. I actually could be quite the asset to you in that aspect; but is that what I want? Naw, I'm too good to be a bitch boy running errands. Instead, I have a better idea. This Sunday, the "Gawd" will bend at the knee to me. Be sure to wear your life alert.. one more cheap dig at your age to pop myself.. Because once I've made you fall, you won't be able to get back up. 
Mr. DEDEDE
Post February 15th 2018, 1:12 am by Mr. DEDEDE
I had my first existential crisis at the age of 21.

That was also the last time I experienced an existential crisis.

From 21 years old, I've known what I was put on this earth to do. I found my calling and I pursued it, even at the risk of everything else in my personal and my professional life. 

Some people say that, right, some people say "I risked my life!" "I devoted my life!" "This is my life!" Some people say that about their career in their trade or pursuit, and it's totally phony, right? A complete and total fabrication. Their heads are in the clouds, they were handed this opportunity by that family friend, their father worked for this corporation, or their mommy held their hand all the way until they reached that profession. You get a lot of those in the entertainment business, as well as the sports industry.

And some of us went months on end literally FIGHTING tooth and nail, with every fiber of their being, for their next meal - because winning literally meant eating the next day. Some of us slept on cots in the floors and locker rooms of the gymnasiums we'd spend entire days training in. Some of us drove 300 miles to get from one show to the next. Some of us competed in ten, eleven, twelve matches in a week - that's what it took some of us to even so much as get our foot in the door, that's what it took for some of us to even come anywhere near a mainstream spotlight.

Now, encountering adversity in your life does not automatically correlate with success. Success - in a business like this where your career can literally end on one wrong move - clearly has many factors that must be acknowledged at all times. However adversity builds an appreciation for your craft; and with this appreciation comes great respect, a sense of reverence, and an even greater sense of esteem. Qualities lost on so many individuals who roam the EAW dressing rooms today. Strikingly enough, there are quite a few extraordinarily talented individuals who are part of the EAW roster - as a matter of fact, this may very well be the most all-around naturally and athletically gifted generation in pro wrestling, period. The catch 22 however, is that there is also a GLARING omission of the qualities I previously lifted.  There's a lack of reverence, a lack of respect for certain values, there's a culture of whining and complaining, an ungrateful hive mind who choose to act in spite of just about everyone other than themselves - in spite OF themselves. And when I look around the dressing room I see individuals who should be in the RUNNING for Greatest of All Time - no questions asked, hands down.... and they're complacent. They've been in this company a year and some change, and they're already coming off as jaded. They feel as though they are somehow owed something, yet they're satisfied with putting out just as much effort as it takes to get themselves on national television - and nothing more.

So when my opponent on Voltage Ahren Fournier calls me out and asks that same, tired old question of "why is Mr. DEDEDE still here"..... I'll tell you why I'm here Ahren. I'll tell you why I still lace up my boots, or as you so eloquently put it "play dress up" and put on my ring gear. 

I'm here in spite of YOU.

No you are not hearing me incorrectly..............I meant that exactly the way I said it........... I am here, not in spite of Elite Answers Wrestling, not in spite of myself, certainly not in spite of the fans at home who still treat me like a God no matter how long it has been - I am here in spite of YOU.

You can save your breath Ahren, I know full and well who you are, and I know full and well how you got here. It had occurred to me quite some time ago that your entire EAW career is a fluke of history, allowed under the HRDO regime to precipitate and further allowed to metastasize under my own regime. Your career is little more than an untimely cocktail of fuck ups in the talent relations department, recruiting staff, and the developmental departments - fuck ups that have been dealt with, to the ninth fucking degree.

You said it yourself right? How is the "trill fairy" able to last as long as he did in the Land of Elite? After all, you're a male model with a ballerina background or whatever the fuck, you don't even love the place, you don't even give a damn about this sport! ....... Or at least that's what you'd prefer for us to believe.

I have no doubt in my mind that you are antithetical to everything I want out of an EAW Elitist. Yes yes you're a nonconformist, totally non-compliant to "The Man", good material for you to use in the promos you'll be cutting in front of 300 people in whatever indy company you'll be curtain jerking in in five years from now. But trust me I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are an embarrassment, a mistake, an oversight on the part of many - I know all of this to be true more than I even know the names of my CHILDREN. But you know what?.....

You know what?..........

I want you here.

Even though you have no place here, I don't want you going anywhere. 

At least, not right this second. Not until we can actually get something out of you. Believe it or not there is a place in the world for men like you. Why do you think so many individuals like you exist in this world to begin with? I sat back and listened to what you had to say several times, over and over, because each time that I would play back the footage of what you had to say it became more and more clear to me how many people like you walk the streets, take up occupations, pay your taxes, and participate in society as moving parts in the machine. You, Ahren, are just like the majority of people... so much so that in the Land of the Elites, you are the common man. Because you're willing to tell yourself just about anything to rationalize you coming in to work the next day. You represent the useful idiots of society who have no place in any position of leadership - ever, but you do have a place on the workforce, producing. And you're going to continue to produce like the good little worker ant that you are, until you can no longer carry your load anymore, and you're brushed off of the canvas never to return like a dead insect being brushed off of the factory floors after hours.

You'll never admit it Ahren, but you dream about becoming great in this business that you supposedly don't love. You probably fantasize every single day about becoming World Champion, even though you have to go out of your way to sit there and lie in my fucking face and pretend all of this doesn't mean anything to you at all. As a matter of fact I'll do you one even better, because I'm just as well aware as you are that you hold my status to the utmost highest regard deep down inside, because as much as you want to shovel dirt on my name, I am everything you wish you could be. I represent the status that you couldn't even wish to obtain in your fucking dreamworld - much less real life. I mean my God, I couldn't help but sit and watch as you defended your honor with every fiber of your being in your back and forth exchanges with Jamie O'Hara, but you really think you're going to get me with that bait & switch, all of a sudden playing the part of - of some troll who never gave a damn about this business in the first place? Surely by all the unfunny pot shots you've made about my age, you clearly don't believe that I was born yesterday. So stop acting like it, and give it to me straight.

Just tell it like it is Ahren. NO AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT, I CAN ALREADY TELL BY THE FUCKING BITCH MADE INFLECTIONS IN YOUR DISGUSTING NASALLY VOICE, THAT YOU'RE MOTHERFUCKING AFRAID. I can smell the fear from your pores - through the screen I'm sitting back and watching you from. I can see the bitch in you, and I can tell you've got as much of a bite as a gender neutral shih tsu. That's why even when you were the EAW Hardcore Champion, your signature title defense was against a goddamned woman. Certainly a woman that I admire and respect a whole hell of a lot more than you - but defeating her was your career highlight, and you haven't even come close to that level of relevance since. Everyone you've ever managed to get a leg up on has gone on to totally eclipse your entire existence, so don't you open your bitch-ass mouth and tell me people are starting grow weary of me, like I'm some nostalgia act who sat on his ass for three years eating bonbons and watching Grey's Anatomy, I've been working my motherfucking ass off and I haven't STOPPED working bitch, and I STILL out-work you even at "twice your age". How about you establish a real career before you ever even attempt to take a stab at my legacy. 

Oh, and by the way, take a look at my wikipedia page too and learn from my history - and your own history - before I wipe you the hell away from history altogether. 

I've been doing this since you were still getting potty trained, and I'm still doing this infinitely better than you. Don't think you're going to get under my skin just because you want to pretend you're only "here for the money". Oh contraire! If you're here for the money then that's already a silver lining in your case, because at least I can say you're actually here for the power. Money is equivalent to power in my book, and the more successful you are in this business, the more power and wealth you acquire. The problem is you're a broke boy, and I'm not saying that as the man who writes your checks, because I'm not the one even writing your checks - If anything YOU'RE the one writing the checks your ass can't even cash. That's why you failed against Jamie O'Hara, predictably.  That's why your run on Dynasty was so god awful that Starr Stan traded you off his show as fast as he humanly could, literally nanoseconds before taking on 6 or 7 NEO rookies. Starr Stan would literally rather have goddamn upstarts on his show before he'd want to have you, and Starr is a man who I consider a peer in this business as a legend as well as an associate. He and I have shared many of the same stomping grounds, he and I have actual history. So I can see Starr's rationale, it's really quite easy to see why he sent your ass packing in the first place; why waste one spot on the roster that's guaranteed to fail when you can take in a batch of rookies that have an opportunity to succeed? 

It would be so much easier for me to just terminate you and write your entire contract off as an expense, but I will not allow you sit on your ass for however many years that are left on your EAW contract by sending you home. Very little in this life comes free Ahren, in fact when I deliver this ass beating on Voltage I MIGHT just have to charge you. You've made no effort to hide how cancerous your mentality is, so instead of allowing the cancer to undergo metastasis, I'd rather perform the operation and remove the tumor myself. Even if it means stepping into the ring and physically humbling you and making you an example to the rest of the locker room of what NOT to be like - then hell, by all means. I'm here because I am at war with the likes of you, and I am putting the entire Voltage roster and this entire damned company on notice. I am here to compete so that people will say the exact same thing you're saying now, "how is this 41 year old man still able to out do us?" "how in the hell is DEDEDE mowing through all of us?" "How is he beating us from pillar to post?" Until somebody gets off of their GOD DAMN ASS AND ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

If I'm still physically capable of competing then goddamn it you can expect me to compete. I don't care how many times you want to throw my longevity in my face, I will wear my longevity as a badge of honor because I know full and well that it is another STAIN on your reputation, and a PAINFUL BLOW to your soft little ego. We are on the precipice of complete cultural degradation, where the weak are allowed roam about in the proverbial tenement halls representing current EAW society - and the court jesters feel emboldened enough to speak as though they pass laws in the my kingdom. That's why a DOG like you feels emboldened enough to lecture the likes of me on the job I am doing.

Here's some advice Ahren, don't worry your pretty little trill fairy head over what kind of job I'm doing as Chairman.

You should be more concerned for this Sunday night, for the kind of job you'll be doing on Voltage. 

If you catch my drift  :dev:
April Song
Post February 14th 2018, 11:59 pm by April Song
Some people are so foolish.

You ask them questions, they completely sidestep the issues. You give them truth, they give you hell. You offer them peace, they declare war. I’m not mad about my opposition at the Iconic Cup, just so that you know. I’m only mad about the name of the tournament and what it’s supposed to represent. We’re all being asked to uphold a standard that no one involved in this can realistically attain.

You are not invincible, Stephanie. I know this as much as anyone living on Earth. And I don’t mind coming after big game, even monsters.

I have the proper hunting equipment, the only equipment that I'll ever need: These two hands. As for your words, you still refused to answer the one question I really had of you:

Where were you when I needed you? 

That’s all.
Revy
Post February 14th 2018, 11:50 pm by Revy
Live To Win

Now when did I say being the Iconic 8 didn’t mean anything to me? It’s already a travesty when you notice that the only good side it’s willing to show about me is literally the fact that I use a stunner for a move while everyone else has their own unique quirks and accomplishments. Like when the hell did Empire get so PG, they can’t show the real me, when seeing as the Iconic Eight is a dedication to the late and great Brody Spark, god rest her soul, has Empire ever shy away from showing how crazy Brody was willing to go to do anything in the ring. Granted, I might not share her winning attitude to do absolutely anything in her power to be the best. But if there is one thing I can happily and proudly say that I have in common with Brody Sparks, it’s the same in your face style without giving a crap what others think about me. She was a free spirit and so am I, but I guess you have to be Savannah Sunshine to get a nod to that.

Now you can call me petty, you can call my behavior disgusting, after all, it really was nothing more than just a 10 second clip of me delivering the stunner, but when there are Iconic 8, and that is the best you have to bring to the table, it’s already clear who is at the bottom of the barrel, because for all I know, if Megan wasn’t there, who stupidly simple, yet effective Flapjacks would take the cake. See, it frustrates me when this is how people label you. Granted, that doesn’t affect you at all, Andrea, because you were gifted with the looks and the abilities to excel in life. You have it all together, that the sad truth is, I’m willing to bet you are the favorite to take it all in the Iconic Cup, after all, how fit would be to for Brody Sparks’ legacy to have someone that is a close friend of her, that share the same talent and ambitions as her. Oh so special. Brings a tear to my eye, that even I, the worse of the worse, can’t quite bring myself to openly try to spoil that out of the sheer and utter respect for Brody. Deep down, a part of me wants someone deserving to win. Part of me would love to see someone like you take it all and hold that cup proudly. I want you to hold that cup in the air, point to the heavens, and say, “This was for you!”

It would be a great moment. A Candidate for moment of the year, but at the same time, as I said, I’m pretty frickin petty. The key word is “almost” but at the same time, it would be disrespectful if I set idle and let it just happen, and watch you and others take the cup without knowing each and every single individual in the Iconic 8, including myself is going to do their damn best to win it. As I said, I don’t’ care for this tag match. The Iconic Cup though, that’s a different story. It’s a throw a way, no one is going to remember it, after all, I almost forgot that Daisy and Andrea have even fought a few time, and I believe Daisy has won. Hell, I barely remember even beating Daisy, but what I do remember is having to carry Daisy in a tag match, which make me ask the question. What is worse? Teaming with Azumi or having to be a blond twig that has to carry that deadweight in a match. As a person that has been there, done that, maybe teaming with Azumi wouldn’t be such a bad thing, but I’m not going to get my hopes up things will go well. In fact, there is a good and high chance that in the team of Azumi and I, I will be the one to screw her over.

So before everyone starts to play the card that “Revy doesn’t care” and that “she shouldn’t be in the Iconic Cup tournament.” Let me make this clear. I don’t need to care about every single match. I’m not superficial and act like every fight I’m in is a matter of my reputation. I’ve been in combat where winning was a matter of life and death, so forgive me if the thrill of simply winning a wrestling match isn’t there. I will however, follow a principle, and ideal that I believe in, and for the circumstance of this fight, and this match, I will give it my all, simply because of “her.” Because in our troop or team, we acknowledge our superiors, and we obey, but make no mistake, we, as the iconic 8, we are not a team. I do not deem you or anyone else as a superior. I do not give a crap about any single one of you, and if I have to give Savannah Sunshine the good old Recoil, I’ll do it without hesitation and a huge grin on my face.  But until then, I stand by my grounds that I do not care for this match, but since winning is so important for you, it wouldn’t be so bad if I kicked your ass Andrea and teach you another lesson in disappointment in yourself and others, because the sad truth is, you probably wouldn’t be able to handle it when you lose in the Iconic Cup. 
Stephanie Matsuda
Post February 14th 2018, 11:49 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #2

“Real Talk”

Never let anyone get between you and your money.

Now that’s the nice version of what Michael Hunter told me years ago. It doesn’t matter if it’s a promoter, a corrupt manager, your tag partner, whoever. Never let anyone get between you and prosperity. From where I’m standing, I see seven other women who stand between me and a hefty payday. That gain of resources isn’t just financial; it opens the doors to connections, potential sponsors, opportunities once thought unreachable. You’re in the way of my money April Song. You’re a roadblock on my road to success. You’re mad about the women you have to fight? In the words of my best friend, “die mad, bitch.” I mean that from the bottom of my heart April. You can take the weight of your career and let it crush your heart like a two ton brick. I made my offer, and you spat on it like you’ve done every opportunity that came your way. 

(Stephanie walks outside the gym and locks the door.)

I wonder if you listen to yourself sometimes April. Do you actually pay attention to your words that are coming out your mouth? I don’t need you to fear me to kick your ass. I’ve done it before, and I’ll do it again. Like you said, history is written by those who win - which is why I already have a legacy...unlike you. You can continue to rely on your club of mean girls to look out for you. I have the Zaibatsu looking out for me. Now, if you think it’s nothing more than the flavor of the month, well I suggest you tune in to the yellow brand this Sunday. You’ll see the extent of my reach and how I influence others, even when I’m present. Chelsea doesn’t have shit on what I’m capable of. It’s ironic that you can spell the letter ‘L’ with a set of darts - that’s probably the only talented thing you can do that doesn’t involve being my training dummy.

(Stephanie continues to walk down the street with her hands in her pockets)

If I’m the animal you’re hunting than let me warn you. This isn’t some Friday Night ‘Duck’ Dynasty - This is Monster Hunter Empire, baby. Your target tomorrow night is the biggest and baddest beast that roams the land. You may think you’re ready, but you’re not. Nobody’s ready for Matsuda until they fight Matsuda. And the only way to truly beat Matsuda is to fight like Matsuda. Too bad you’re just another sad love Song, sweets.

(Cloud walks away as the camera fades)
Daisy Thrash
Post February 14th 2018, 9:31 pm by Daisy Thrash
I'm sorry, am I supposed to care about this match? Too bad, it's seems I've misplaced all the fucks I'm supposed to give. Y'all want me to be happy with whatever chump change I get. I'm not supposed to be part of the "big picture", after all. All I'm supposed to do is have my cute little background fights, and lose, while all the so-called big stars get all the glory. Well sorry Flannery baby, that ain't the way it's goin' down. 'Cause I'm not losing this joke of a match. I've figured out the real way to win; that is, to simply not play.

If you want me to actually put forth some effort and fight like the beast I am, give me something worth my time. I'm not gonna be your good little show pony anymore.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next