Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Darkane
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post June 19th 2017, 2:48 pm by Darkane
Pain For Pride 4

Rome wasn't built in a day.

But apparently Theron, you need it to be. Whine by day, bitch by night, complain by the morning. I swear in my thirty two years of plaguing this earth I've never in my whole life heard a more incessant entitled whine bag. You believe you are owed the moon because of what you've done, but Theron, there is a time and there is a place for everything. If you somehow manage to win this battle royal and believe me I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent that, won't your issue with the EAW hierarchy and the superstars alike of not giving you the attention you not only want, but need cease to exist? You're just like Sheridan in that aspect. You need attention, because you've seemingly flown under the radar like some mysterious ass kicker only to reveal yourself as a petulant, whiny pissant. WHY AREN'T THEY PAYING ATTENTION TO ME? WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY TITLE SHOT?! PAY ATTENTION TO ME DAMNIT! I'M THERON NIKOLAS A SURE FIRE HALL OF... wait a second. You're a rookie like some of the people who are in this match, you just happen to be on a hot streak. No more no less. I was take aback by you at first and I thought you were showing the traits of being immortal but you're anything but. You haven't won championship gold yet. Have you beaten superstars that hold championship prestige you bet. What you have done is impressive and you will get your opportunity at gold in due time, I have no doubts about that. Whine if you win, whine if you lose. It doesn't matter what happens, you'll just continue to cry and be salty. Do you think some of the greats in this company whined there way to the top? Men who have dominated competition such as Lannister? The Pizza Boy? I think not. You're a broken record Theron and you need to pull the dial back and just shut up. Stop making our ears bleed along with our psyches. Because if you keep trying to pound the same message over and over and over again, people are going to take you less serious than they ever have before. Will you be bitching mid-match to? Yelling at every superstar while you're in the middle of a head lock or when you're teetering on the ropes? Will you try and convince everybody in that ring that they are deep in debt and they all owe you? Nobody owes you anything. You winning this match is the equivalent of a baby getting its pacifier jammed down its gullet. You finally got what you wanted, but I could see a scenario that even if you do win this match you'll still find something to bitch about. Nothing can please Theron. What Theron wants, Theron gets. Is that how it goes? Is that your game Theron? You said you don't give a fuck that I was answering an open challenge. Well you should have because that could have been your open challenge. It doesn't make sense to me why you wouldn't answer that open challenge. Probably because you know that Rex would stomp your ass into oblivion. I'm the only one who had the balls to go up to Rex and put up one hell of a fight, while you sat in the back and sucked on your thumb, slammed your spoon with the applesauce on it in your baby chair and probably swore like a sailor. I also find it amusing that I'm not a feather in your cap anymore, now you look at me like I'm a mountain. As you should, because this mountain will send all obstacles towards your way and you will struggle mightily trying to climb up this behemoth.

Johnny Nova is talking, but he doesn't have anything worth a flying fuck to say. Oh, so you're going to spearhead your way into Metlife stadium and throw everybody over the top rope? Just like that? You mean like everybody else in this match who has said the exact same fucking thing and you say I'm boring? Look in the mirror Johnny. At least you know what you are; an underdog. A meager little pup that belongs in a fucking slaughterhouse as oppose to a wrestling ring. You know that you have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this match so like Azumi, you shoot for the stars and hope for the best. You're overlooked not do to lack of talent, you're just not that much of a threat. You're there as filler and filler only. Filler to guys like me and some of the other favorites in this battle royal. The human highlight reel? Well you won't have much room to make many highlights in a match like this, so what little room you do get, use it well, get your fifteen seconds of fame and then I'll clothesline you over the top rope and you'll get a few "good job" pats when you reach the back. You're as hopeful as any other superstar in this match but hope will only get you so far and then reality hits and all hope is lost.
Empress Madison
Post June 19th 2017, 2:43 pm by Empress Madison
Pain for Pride Promo #1

'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, 
Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength 
And just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up 
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

- Till I Collapse by Eminem

Pain for Pride X, I made it! We are finally here at Pain for Pride here in New Jersey!  Wrestling at Pain for Pride, has a different meaning for each individual person, but for me, it is much more than an event with wrestling on it. It is everything everybody in this company works for day in and day out for 365 days a year. It is everybody's hard work rolled into one, for one special evening. Unfortunately last year I could not be apart of the festivities that is apart of Pain for Pride, due to injury and other personal reasons. So it has been 2 years since my first and only Pain For Pride match, and it sure was a memorable moment for me. You see I have only been in one Pain for Pride match like I said and I already have my Pain for Pride moment, something most people can't say they have done.  At Pain for Pride in 2015 if you recall, it was the night I shocked the world, where the cute little innocent happy go lucky Maddie attacked the great Tarah Nova, and stealing the show, stealing all the headlines.  That was the defining night in my career because after that night I wasn't looked at sweet innocent happy to be here Maddie, oh no that night everybody saw me for what I truly am, the greatest woman's wrestler in EAW and the baddest bitch to ever step foot in a wrestling ring in Madison Kaline. That is the thing about Pain for Pride though, you just never no what is going to happen, hell who knows, maybe this year I will shock the world, once again. One thing is for sure two things are for certain, I am excited to be back wrestling at Pain for Pride once again, the past year has been rough, but I have been on a roll recently and I am ready to reclaim my lost glory. I am ready to reclaim my spot atop of the Woman's division. Who the hell is going to spot me? Nobody absolutely nobody. Nobody is good enough stop my momentum.  I ended Megan Raine's career and I haven't looked back, this is truly the best I have felt in years, this is the best mentally I have been in years, and it really could not have come at a better time. Pain for Pride season is upon us, and Madison Kaline feels the greatest she has in years, everybody better watch out, because I'm coming for blood. (Madison smirks)

After weeks of speculation of weather I would even have a match at Pain for Pride, it is official and I do indeed have a match, I will be in the divide and conquer match where it will be an elimination style match where the last woman standing will receive a shot at the EAW Woman's Championship. My partners are my lovely Sanatorium sisters Alexis and Jocelyn Diemos, along with April Song and Savannah Sunshine we will take on the team captained by my former Sanatorium Sister Stephanie Matsuda, that french whore Amelie Larrieux, and then three nobodies and never will be's in Revy Mei Hatsukyo and Jessica Quinn, that is one hell of a team they got there. (Madison laughs and rolls her eyes) We all know Stephanie was the weakest link in the Sanatorium when she was there she was just hanging on our coattails every step of the way. The fact she is captaining any team is quite laughable, but then again she is the most accomplished out of that group of misfits she has there which trust me Steph isn't saying much, now you see the team that is captained by Alexis, now I love Alexis so much, don't get me wrong but I mean at the end of the day this is really MY team, but regardless we have some of the most accomplished group of woman in EAW history with a mixture of new up and comers, and then we also have April Song on our team too (Madison shrugs her shoulders) Oh well I mean every team has to have a weak link, Stephanie knows all about that don't you Stephanie? But quite frankly it doesn't matter who is on my team, it doesn't matter who my opponents are, because at the end of the day, Madison Kaline is going to do what Madison Kaline does best, and knock some heads off, and just dominate the match because weather anyone likes it or not, I will be the last woman standing in this match, I mean let's be real, who is going to eliminate me? Revy? (Madison rolls her eyes) Mei or Jessica Quinn? Give me a break these woman are just lucky to be standing in the same ring with a legend in this business such as myself, those woman are lucky to even be wrestling at Pain for Pride let alone thinking they could eliminate me. I mean really is that little french whore going to eliminate me, hell no, and I sure as shit won't allow Stephanie to eliminate me. Now let's look at my team members, who is going to outlast me? Jocelyn and Savannah? They are still learning, they don't have the durability like me.  April Song is a clone of Erica Ford, so if that tells you anything she isn't going to be standing at the end in fact she will probably be first eliminated off our team, and well Alexis you know I love you my twin sister, but on this team, you are just second best, so just be happy that you are team captain, you aren't going to be the last woman standing, I am. I don't care if we are sisters, friends, long time enemies, I have only one thing in mind, and that is to go the distance, that is to win the match all by myself an walk out as number one contender for the EAW Woman's Championship, and from there I don't really care who is champion, Cameron Ella Ava, Cailin Dillon or Aria Jaxon, I have beat all three of them before and I sure as hell can beat them again. Nobody is going to stop me. The event is called Pain for Pride, and for me this couldn't be anymore true because I have been in pain for the past year, losing after losing, not getting what I want, and this weekend, I will trade my Pain for Pride.
Ares Vendetta
Post June 19th 2017, 2:23 pm by Ares Vendetta
I spent a long, long time thinking. Just… Thinking. At one point, that’s all I had. It’s a given that people struggle with who they are, and what they believe in. Ideals form, and they’re shattered, and new ones take their place. What you believed was right turned wrong while wrong turned right, and every second you spent existing became an endless cycle of growth, decay, and transformation. I wish I could say it ends at some point, but really, it doesn’t. Not for me. My World has been turned upside down more times than I’ve bothered to count. I’ve had so many ideals I once held dear shattered that they cut my flesh every time I try to fight, and that’s just another thing I have to accept. I am a born hypocrite, born liar, and born deceiver. I’ve spent too much time regretting what I’ve done - the unethical actions I took just to thrive. At one point, I was a hero, and at another, a villain. It wasn’t even a hard choice to make. I’d been walking along that narrow line since I was born, and I believe what hurt most isn’t that I let myself finally fall to the wrong side… But that it was so easy. I wasn’t forced into it. I was desperately trying not to let myself go there, and I just stopped trying. I’ve accepted what I am, and those people can praise me for it, or they can crucify me for it, but I will not wear a mask anymore. Never again. I can’t sit here with this coagulated blood on my hands and regret it. It’s something I did that can’t be taken back. I just have to keep going. That doesn’t mean I can’t regret, because I do. I still live in an agonizing World of regret, but not one of the actions I took that only involved myself. I regret everything I did that involved you. There’s a lot of words that haven’t been said between you and I, but one happens to be the most important:

“No.”

When I continued this facade into a brave new World, looking for a way to make my name without having to go through a task like beating several men to win the Cash In The Vault Ladder Match, I looked around. I looked around, and I sought out someone willing to help me achieve my goal. Not one of becoming the greatest tag team in EAW, but one of making the name Robbie V a name on the lips of every person in that audience in every arena and every home. A way to make me synonymous with history. I found you, and I reached my dirty hand out, and I welcomed you into this World of mine, and you didn’t think twice about it. You accepted it with open arms. You embraced every bit of it. The future was bright in your eyes, and for one brief moment, it felt like it was all real. It wasn’t. I didn’t want you. I needed you. Not you. I needed anyone. I didn’t care what it took. I didn’t care if it killed you to get what I wanted. You know what I wanted. Gold, accolades, and fame. I wanted what everyone wants down to their very core. I’m not anyone special. I’ve always been just like the rest of them, and I exploited you, because I knew I could, and I knew you would never know. Eight years later, and those words of mine hold true. You stand there and praise me. You practically worship me. I am akin to a God to you by this point in your life - powerful enough for you to dedicate every second to me. Powerful enough to haunt your mind every waking moment. Powerful enough to make you sacrifice absolutely everything for me. Eight years ago, I wish I had the honor to not drag anyone down with me, but I did. I wish I hadn’t looked. I wish I had shut my eyes as tight as I could, and remained alone. I wish when I first saw a man named Viper that I told myself

"No."

It never stopped. I led you down that path, and I watched you self-destruct underneath the pressure. When it all came down to it, I didn’t care. My empire was far more of a priority than bothering with you. Back then, I knew there were wolves out there - ones that eat away at you if you let them. I could have stopped them, but I didn’t. I let you be devoured, and I thought absolutely nothing of it. I was willing to throw anyone to those wolves if that’s what it took to survive and thrive. You weren’t an exception, and you never have been. While this World ravaged you and sent you into that downward spiral, I went on without even so much as looking back. I watched you take a bullet for me, and I smiled. I smiled knowing it was all worth it. I didn’t want to admit it to myself, but I’ve never been so happy to have invested in someone just for them to throw themselves away for my sake. I told the World I would carry on for you, but you couldn’t have been further from my mind. I felt more relief than anything knowing you were gone. I had stepped hard on that stone, and I got where I wanted to be. I became more than Robbie V. I was a King. I was THE King, and your body was no more than just one of many I built my throne upon. You were right to drive that dagger into my back. You sit there in your own sea of regret, hating yourself for what you’ve done. You don’t know. You don’t even know. You have no idea what you truly did. You should have finished me off when you had that one chance, so long ago, and you didn’t. You would have been better off. Instead, you let it go. You tried to carry on, still bound to that fate of your’s. Still chasing that impossible dream. I became a Legend as you became a footnote. In that moment that the two of us collided and we both refused to end the other, I wish I would have said

“No”.

You crawled from that obscurity a new man, while I continued to conquer everything in my sight, devouring everything and everyone who got in my way. Every day I became less and less the person I pretended to be. “RoViper” was dormant in the back of my mind, long since dead and gone. While my existence ate away at you, your’s was forgotten by me. That’s what truly sets us apart here in this moment where there’s nothing left but this match, waiting for that bell to toll. You’ve spent your life for me, and I’ve spent my life for myself. It’s a dishonorable thing, what I’ve done, but it’s the only way to live. Your vast legacy of failure proves that much. It was only when you fought against the dying of your light and ripped away most of that cancer that you were able to finally survive amongst these wolves. You made a World of your own, and you built a foundation for an empire. How unfortunate that empire was built upon a lie at its very core. Rising through the ranks, it was never good enough for you. It continued to eat away at you until you once more self-destructed. I continued to build my Kingdom, brick by brick, while yours crumbled away under the pressure of its own weight. I watched you fall back into that abyss, reaching your hand out to me. You called me, and you asked if you should give it one more chance if possible. If you should fight against your fate, and look for some redemption. I told you what I believed I had to tell you. I praised your efforts, I praised your talent, and I told you to believe that you can become a true Legend. It was not without its price. Make no mistake, you were attached to me. You were a treasure of my Legacy, and your success meant my success. I regret that moment as much as the rest. I wish I had known better. I wish I had known it would end like this. I wish I had told you

“No.”

Here we are. This was the only way it could end, when it all came down to it. It was inevitable. I find no joy in this. You spit at me for declining the match you wanted more than anything in your entire life, and yet you still fail to understand why I would do such a thing. Look around you. Just look. These people are cheering you on to throw your career away for me. You’ve long since decided the last crucial decision you will ever make is throwing your career away for me. For ME. For someone you don’t even truly know. At one point, I wanted to make your dream a reality. I wanted to pay back the debt I owed to you for waking me up. Not like this. I never wanted this. If there’s a single fucking shred of humanity inside of me, it died when I had to watch you burn away everything you worked towards just for my sake. I have nothing left to give you. Nothing left for you to praise. Nothing left for you to aspire towards. All you’ve got is this monster, and he’s going to rip you apart for making such a decision. I regret bringing you into this World. I regret making you this way. You were the wrong person when it all came down to it. I know that now. Your empire is one abandoned and in ruin, and it’s all my fault. I used you, and this is the price I pay for it. I have to watch you self-destruct again, and again, and again until there’s nothing left of you… So be it. If you want to throw it all away yet again, so be it. If this is you, then so be it, but I will not grant you your wish. You will not get whatever it is you’ve come looking for. There’s no such thing as a “happy ending” here, not for me. Win or lose, I’ve already lost, and so have you. I take no satisfaction in beating you, but you will be beaten, if only to shatter this ridiculous ideal. I will end you, if that’s what it takes to stop you. I will not allow you to live the rest of your life believing it was all worth it because you killed the white whale in the end. With my dying breath, I will make you suffer. I will punish you. I will look you in the eyes, Viper, and watch you struggle, and unravel. I’ll watch the light die in your eyes, and your desperation feed into that tenacity that only prolongs the inevitable. I will watch you fight until the very end just to win, and I will drive that blade through your Goddamn heart... And I will tell you

“No.”

Theodore Hilfiger
Post June 19th 2017, 2:11 pm by Theodore Hilfiger
Pain for Pride – Promo 2
Pain for Pride X is still a few days away but the mindless rambling from EAW elitists has already begun. Every single competitor has already declared themselves the victor of their respective matches and frankly, it is ridiculous. This is true for every single match on the card, the 24/7 Battle Royale included. Due to the nature of my match, with the number of elitists that will be competing in this match, it is particularly true. I don’t just have to deal with one deluded elitist like some people do, I must deal with twenty-nine others. I think I’ve got it a little unfair. I am a man that loves a verbal jab or two, this means that I need to sit down and listen to my opponents have to say. This is because it helps set up my retort and gives me something to work on. With this match that I am in, I have to spend a large amount of my time listening to what my fellow competitors have to say. I like to be prepared. Preparation is everything in this industry, being prepared is the first step towards winning. Theodore Hilfiger is a winner. I have been a winner since birth and I will be a winner until death. That means that I clearly have a history of being prepared. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. I really do doubt that any of my opponents are really as prepared as I am for this match. I am a newcomer into Elite Answers Wrestling. When I stepped into this company, I knew very little about any elitist or vixen. Ever since I signed on the dotted line, I have dedicated my days and nights to learning about this insides and outs of this company. I spent large amounts of time studying every single elitist and vixen that is signed to EAW. Looking at the style in which they try and wrestle, looking at how confident they are in their own ability and just seeing how they deal with the pressure. I know everything about my opponents. I have to ask the query; how much do they know about Theodore Hilfiger? Do they know how I wrestle? Do they know what moves I like to use? Do they know how good I really am? The cockiness of some of my opponents is unbelievable. Not one of them has had a word to say about me. Do they not consider me a threat in this match? That’s embarrassing for them if they don’t consider me a real threat, they will regret that. Listening and laughing at the overconfidence of my opponents is something I revel in. In this large match, there are a few people that I have identified as the strongest competitors. I have noted different things about them and it’s time to dissect them. 

Lethal Consquences, you get the pleasure of being my first verbal victim. EAW Hall of Famer, former EAW World Champion, Answers World Champion, Tag Team Champion, Hardcore Champion. You’ve really done it all here haven’t you? That leads me to ask this question. Why are you in this match? What have you got left to prove? You’ve achieved it all at the top of the card, why are you dropping down to the level of newcomers? Have times got a little desperate and you’ve run out of money? Have you come for one last paycheck? There is absolutely no reason for you to be in this match. It must be sad for you to look back to what you once were and now to see where you are. You were once at the top, you were once one of the best. It must be incredibly depressing to see people like Y2Impact and Mr DEDEDE still up there in the Main Event. Guys that you used to compete against for World Titles, whereas you’ve been relegated to opening the show. In your mind, do you no longer believe that you’re good enough for the top of the card? I think you’ve suffering from a lack of confidence and that’s never a good sign in the wrestling business. You need to believe in yourself in order to achieve anything, this self-depreciating attitude will get you nowhere. I’ve noticed that when you talk you attempt to hide behind a faux confidence that isn’t really there. Your voltage win streak means absolutely nothing. It’s frankly sad seeing you having to resort to bragging about a three-win streak. Compare that to what you used to be able to brag about, talk about a real fall from grace.

Scott Diamond, a second Hall of Famer in this match. I could redirect everything that I say about Lethal Consequences about you. A former Main Eventer, you were one of the biggest stars in Elite Answers Wrestling. You made an incredible rise from the bottom of EAW to the top. Surely once you reached the top, you hope to never find yourself at the bottom again? Yet you seem to have found yourself at the bottom of the card once again. I feel incredibly sorry for you. I’ve got a little tip for you Scott. I know you might be the EAW veteran here but you could learn one or two things from myself. Don’t just focus on one opponent, focus on the entire competition. Focusing on just one opponent in a thirty-man match is mind-numbingly stupid. Dedicating every little bit of your attention towards Sheridan Muller is a mistake. It’s a simple as that, it is an idiotic mistake. I am in this match. You need to realise that and direct some of your attention towards Theodore Hilfiger. You need to wake up and realise that Sheridan Muller isn’t the only threat in this match. When you were at the top, did you focus all your attention on one person in multi-man matches? I really doubt that you did. You’re past it Scott and it’s time to put you out of your misery.

Speaking of Sheridan Muller, I think she warrants a little bit of my attention. She has spent a large amount of time in the build up to Pain for Pride talking about this match. When I say a large amount of time, I mean a stupidly large amount of time. Does Sheridan Muller even find time to train? Does she find time to improve her in ring performance? She spends her entire days running her mouth about how good she is. To put it simply for you Sheridan, nobody cares. You’re quite evidently not as good as you really should be. You’re the only vixen that does not appear on Empire, you have the pleasure of not having to appear on that B-Grade show. You’re supposed to be the best vixen in the company, that’s why you face up against elitists and not vixens. So, Sheridan. Why are you not as good as you’re expected to be? I’ve done my research and found out that you haven’t achieved anything since making the move to Dynasty. Are you not as good as you thought you were? Are you not up to the task of being on a roster full of elitists? Why on earth do you think you will be able to win this match against this number of elitists? You’re suffering from a bout of overconfidence. I can’t wait to eliminate you and destroy your confidence.
Moongoose McQueen
Post June 19th 2017, 1:53 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Hold up. Did you? Did you, Lucas Johnson? Just stole my anger? Now I get that at this point, with the loss after loss you have been facing, you are lost for words, but did you really just get angry over the same thing I’m angry about with the status of our match. No, this isn’t a moment where “did we just become best friends?” This is more “Is Moongoose McQueen going to have to choke a bitch?” Because while I get getting angry is your thing, even you can’t beat me when it comes to that, and here you are stating your outrage in the matter and hoping that I’m not going to say a damn thing. But nope, in case you haven’t followed my career here in EAW so far, I sent Kevin Devastation out of EAW for merely just posting a video during my debut match, but stealing material from Moongoose McQueen? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame you, as stealing from the best can be a form of respect, but I can already tell by your tone, there is no respect coming from your mouth. Simply because you had to utter those words, “What is Moongoose McQueen going to do about it?” How about I break your god damn jaw and close it shut and do the world and yourself a favor so shit doesn’t either come out or go in? I’ll make sure they wire it shut, and EAW, you’re welcome. It’ will be another good deed by me along with saving the ever so sad New Breed division that is an absolute disarray In its current state. Lucas Johnson, you think you’re the Incredible Hulk, don’t you? The more angry you get, the stronger you become, but the truth is, the only thing you have in common with the Hulk is how green you are in the ring and on the mic. Already, I’ve proven I can talk circles around you, I can wrestle circles around you, and you best damn better believe that when I’m the new New Breed Champion, I’m going to keep you spinning, because no matter how hard to try, no matter how angry you get, you simply cannot catch up to me. I’m leagues ahead of you and everybody else in this match, and just when you think you’re pissed off. Oh if only you can step in my boots for a day, you’ll know just how god damn lucky you are. After all, as an adrenaline junkie, myself, you have an advantage, Lucas. Because of how much you suck, every challenger that steps up to you is a challenge, where every once in a while, I have to deal with fighting someone that isn’t even qualified to lace up my boots. Believe me, Lucas, you are blessed with not having to deal with…. Well, fighting Lucas Johnson, because working with the man is both infuriating and mind numbing. Working with you is like having to slow down from 75 miles per hours to 5 miles per hour, and even then, there is no assurance you’ll keep up. YOU FRUSTRATE ME, LUCAS, AND THIS IS WHY YOUR RAGE IS NEVER GOING TO BE BETTER THAN MINE, UNLESS YOU TAKE THE GOD DAMN TIME TO START BLAMING YOURSELF FOR ALL YOUR DAMN PROBLEMS! Maybe it’s because of what you’ve done with the New Breed title, is why we are in the pre-show. Maybe it’s because you are not the champion you think you are that we are in this predicament, and already,  I’m blaming it all on you because you just have to ruin everything for the rest of us. Maybe if you stepped up your game, we’d make it on the show, but nope. If Lucas Johnson goes down, we all go down, AND FUCK THAT NOISE! Another case of Moongoose McQueen gets screwed because there isn’t any level of decency around here. And the finger pointing doesn’t stop there. Not only am I going to make you pay, I’m going to go after the people that put that title on you to begin with. Then I’m going to go after the people that hired those idiots, and I’m just going to work my way up that list until I get to the guy at the top. And this, Lucas, is why I need the New Breed title, because if there is anything Moongoose McQueen needs, it’s a ticket to go between shows and hunt down the son of bitches trying to put me down.

And Finnegan. If I only had one regret in EAW so far, it’s not signing the contract. It’s not challenging every single person in the locker room. It’s not for any action that I have done. My one and only regret so far has and only has been letting the board make the call to put Drake Jaeger vs Moongoose McQueen on the bench for King of Extreme. Because it was at that moment, it was “beyond my control.” Well, bullshit. I should had known better. I worked hard to get to that point, and I let it happened, and from then, it was the very start of making Moongoose McQueen a god damn joke. So if you want my advice. When another man is making decisions for you, because it’s “beyond your control,” You don’t take that shit from them. That referee took that win from me, when you and I bought know he could and should had sent Kelly out of the match when he interfered the first time, and he did in fact do a fast count, and what can I say, I didn’t take that crap, because it was in my control. I asked, and that ref is gone, and no one has to ever lose again because of bullshit ever again. So if Lucas Johnson attacked you and broke your arm or whatever, you say Sebastian Monroe’s decision was beyond your control, we’ll no, you simply accepted because the baby got what he want without having to lift a finger. No different from you getting a tag team title shot by simply forming a team, no different from being attacked and playing to the emotion of the crowd to in the New Breed title match, that you and I both know, that spot could had gone to another Elitist who was going to fight to properly qualify for it, and be much more deserving than you. But hey, you’re no different from the rest of the bunch, because as long as Finny gets what he wants, Finny ain’t got no complaints. Sure, don’t question everything. Take everything as it is, because simply because it says you beat me, you don’t care about how you beat me. That is stupid ignorant of you, but lucky for you, people like me exist that are always going to challenge the status quo and demand the truth, where like the little scrawny sheep that you are, you’re just going to follow the Sheppard, even if it leads you in the wolves’ den. To be fair, that reality might be sooner than you think, when once again, you, Finnegan Wakefield, are placed in a match with yours truly, where the only rule that applies is winner grabs the title from the top of the cable. Otherwise, there are no rules, there is no holding back, and as pissed off as I am, Mercy isn’t even a thought let alone an option for you now. Go ahead, Finnegan, keep following the sheppard. He’ll lead you astray. But the only good news about this is, you’ll be absolutely compliant when I become the man you are following.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post June 19th 2017, 1:23 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
These mother fuckers talking but they ain’t really got anything to say. It’s got to be some of the most boring and irrelevant shit I have ever heard. To hear Sheridan Müller and Scott Diamond argue over whether or not she is actually efficient seems highly irrelevant in relation to the task that lies before each of us. This isn’t a BMW or Mercedes commercial or event we are building to, it’s Pain For Pride X. Darkane is talking about dog assholes and putrid piss like he is Chuck Palahniuk, and Kaise Boëtius is at a church praying that I don’t rip him throat to scrot for having the audacity to even breath my name. Am I the only one that realizes we are all going into battle. That this match is going to be pure and utter mayhem? Because it kind of seems that way. It also seems as always “The Miracle Child of the 313,” is being overlooked. Keep sleeping on me, I don’t mind being the underdog. Hell, I have been the underdog my entire life.  I have been the man that gets looked over because of his past, but that all changes if I win this Battle Royal. It all changes if I walk out of the Meadowlands the holder of that 24/7 contract.

“Opportunity doesn't knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.”

At Pain for Pride I am kicking down doors, going through obstacles and throwing elitists over the ropes left and right. I have fought too hard and too long to let this slip through my fingers. And while I acknowledge that Darkane, Scott Diamond,  and Sheridan Müller all pose major threats it seems  like their personal vendettas towards one another outweigh the actual end goal of being the one with their hand raised at the end of the night. While the rest of these opponents are throwing empty threats at one another the Human Highlight Reel is preparing, watching tapes on the Legends in this match like Scott Diamond, the Prince of Phenomenal and Lethal Consequences.  Looking for weaknesses in men like Darkane or Tig Kelly. Getting ready for the battle ahead.  Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

The fact of the matter is there are there are over 30 opponents in this match. Each one striving for the same damn thing and that is the 24/7 Contract. A contract that gives you the keys to the castle, you have an instant title shot in your back pocket. It’s more important than any personal vendettas I have. It’s more important than all the other salt and bitterness my opponents seem to be focused on. It should be the only motivating factor on anyone’s mind. It is the opportunity I have been waiting for, a way to get off the opening card and to the next level. A rung in this seemingly endless ladder I must climb to get to the top. Winning this contract means absolutely everything to me. It is my chance to show the world that I am the future of this business. It is my chance to prove once and for all that without a shadow of a doubt that Johnny Fucking Nova, “The Human Highlight Reel,” is the best in the business today. This is my chance to give the fans a contract holder they can respect and admire. A man who was able to pull himself up from nothingness to become the 24/7 contract holder and possibly a future champ. I am going to leave it all in the ring, if I end up out of action for weeks after this match so be it but I damn sure am not going out without a fight and with the good lord willing I will be the last man standing in the center of that ring at Pain for Pride. Continue to discredit me, look over me, ignore me, whatever you feel like you need to do but there will be no ignoring the The Miracle Child of the 313, The Suicide Diving, Gravity Defying ethereal being better known as Johnny Fucking Nova once that bell rings….
Finnegan Wakefield
Post June 19th 2017, 1:00 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Testing a promo without the name highlights. This'll most likely by my format for next season.
CHAPTER 39: NO SHAME IN DEFEAT
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_oau1s5hRSF1rr0scn_500
NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP ULTIMATE X MATCH:
Opposition: Chris Elite, Moongoose McQueen & Lucas Johnson (champion)
Venue: East Rutherford, New Jersey - Show: Pain for Pride X
Showdown; June 17th, 2017. The fans of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania were treated to one chaotic 8-Person Tag Team match pitting the participants of both the Openweight Championship Extreme Enigma Elimination match and the New Breed Championship Ultimate X match against one another in a battle of clashing rivals turned allies. No member of either team displayed much if any form of teamwork during this contest, seemingly competing with the mindset of having something to prove to no only their opponents, but their teammates as well. As the crowd were still roaring from the action they just witnessed, the competitors one by one exited to the back, no one in comradery with their temporary allies.
All the while Eve, ShowDown's backstage correspondent was standing by taking an interview with whoever was willing to leave comments following the match up for EAWrestling.com's "Showdown Fallout". Many brushed past her, disgruntled by either losing the match prior or disgruntled that they themselves didn't score the match-deciding fall. One person who was willing to leave his comments on the match was Finnegan Wakefield as he has a towel around his neck, his body covered in sweat and a bottle of water held by its base in Finnegans hand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time a competitor in the Ultimate X match for the New Breed Championship at Pain for Pride, from Friday Night Dynasty, The Wrestling Artist Finnegan Wakefield! Finn? Is it alright if I call you Finn?"

"Sure love, absolutely fine."

"Finn, with your Ultimate X match only days away, you picked up a momentum changing win on Dynasty when you defeated Chris Elite. However, tonight you took a momentum stopping defeat from Ryan Marx and his team. Taking the loss, do you feel you've let your teammates down and the status of your New Breed title match down by this loss? And has your feelings towards that match changed with this loss?"

She raises the microphone to Finnegan, his breath slow but heavy after just coming back from an intense match.
"Quite frankly, and pardon my language Ms. Eve, but I couldn't give less of a shite about the opinions of my partners tonight. This match wasn't going to be determined by who's team was going to implode first, that was a no-brainer even for the slowest members of our team. This match was going to be determined by who's team could coexist the best and really, we didn't stand a chance. The Extreme Engima chaps, and lady in the case of Tarah, simply didn't have the same animosity that is shared between Moongoose, Johnson, Elite and myself and it most certainly didn't help that a day prior two of us defeated the others. Hell, even last week on Showdown, Moongoose and I defeated Johnson and Elite, which only added more kindle to the already raging fire. That was our downfall all along and all we could do was try to persevere and give it a fighting chance.

Tonight, we lost. Despite what their opinions are, it was a team effort and we lost. I took the fall, but the shame can't be pointed to me and me alone. To answer your question though, do I feel any form of shame after this defeat? No. Actually, I don't think I can find a reason to feel ashamed or discouraged after this loss, we faced some of the best the company has to offer and we simply lost because they could coexist better than we could. I got the privilege to start the match with Ms. Tarah Nova and, albeit for a few minutes, I held my own with a Hall of Famer. Some may discredit that as me claiming to be holding my own with a girl, but trust me, she doesn't hit like a girl, I can assure everyone of that. Clashed with my old rival Target Smiles, trading back and forth once again, trying to get that one upper hand on the other and that's nothing new. Anyone who has followed my matches up to this point knows that Target Smiles and I have clashed a few times this season, some encounters more controversial than others, but once again, this was our fourth match against each other and one again, neither of us scored a fall over the other. We've formed a little bit of a friendly rivalry seeing how this match ended, that seems to be something that may carry on to season eleven. Caine and I had no encounter whatsoever that match, which is a little lacklustre since the comments he made about me were nowhere near complimentary and I would have loved to silence his outlandish bible thumping ridicule but I have some patience and am willing to wait before that grudge gets settled. In saying all that, I did take the pinfall tonight when Ryan Marx, former New Breed Champion in his own right, was able to put me down with the Ivory Tower. I'll be honest, when I tagged myself in out of his sight, throwing Johnson under the bus in the process like he deserves, Target had his back and ultimately foiled my strategy. Their coexistence for that moment was not anticipated, Target got the better of me and fed me to the wolf in the form of Ryan Marx. Fair play, nothing to be ashamed of. Overall, that was a wild match and one that may have ended any winning streak I had going into Pain for Pride, but one that got the blood pumping and the adrenaline flowing. If nothing else, loss aside, this match has only got me more focused and ready walking into Ultimate X"
Eve would simply nod along with Finnegans reply before returning the microphone to herself to ask a follow up question.

"Over the past few weeks, months even, you and your three opponents for Ultimate X have gotten very familiar with each other. The war of words between the four of using sparking some unrivalled hostility. Following Dynasty, with the release of your mini-documentary on YouTube, we've heard comments from Moongoose McQueen and moments before the show begun from Lucas Johnson. Have you heard these comments and if so, would you care to respond to them? "

Finnegan would roll his eyes with a grin of anticipation.
"I assure you, love, I have heard their comments loud and clear. Most of it is, once again apologies, a crock of shite. Moongoose McQueen with his usual reaction of 'whoa whoa whoa, golly gee, gee willickers Finnegan', before constantly complaining and glorifying himself. For a man who complains about having to repeat himself, because us "morons" apparently make him, he sure does it enough on a week to week basis to make me think he only knows a finite amount of words. He's persistent in these 'referee counted too fast, your tag team partner cheated, my boot was untied, I didn't eat my Wheaties" excuses, but persistence does not substitute for evidence, and for someone who himself throws his hands up in innocents, he sure as hell never provides any form of evidence that any of this actually happened. He can bring it up and try and slander my name with it as much as he wants, but at the end of the day, I defeated him fair and square and he has yet to do the same in vice versa.

Yet he claims to have a win over me. The match where I, in his words, LET Lucas Johnson attack me, dislocate my elbow, just so I could "play the victim card" to get into Ultimate X. Keep in mind, this is a man who is self-entitled enough to call other people moron. What delicious irony, if I do say so myself. "Oh but Finnegan, you should have postponed our match. You should have asked Monroe to have our match at a later date". He seems to have forgotten that the decision was beyond my control. I even came out to ringside with my arm clutched to my side and was ready to go, but how convenient he forgot such a tiny event happened, yet will claim I played the victim card. Sure, twist the story to benefit you. I absolutely played the victim when, in front of the whole world, the doctors told Monroe I wasn't cleared to compete. I must have played the good guy card when he made the decision without me having to say a word to him. But what about you, hmm? Why didn't you ask for the match to be postponed since you're such a man of integrity all of a sudden? That's right, because it only benefits you to qualify for the match without having to earn it. Track record up to that point didn't favour you too well when it came to matches against me, or at the time, matches against anyone where there was some kind of reward on the line. But no, I am clearly the one playing a facade, not the 'righteous hero' Moongoose McQueen. What a joke. Not just your claims, but you as a person. This story of Moongoose McQueen of truths told through gridded teeth and fingers crossed behind his back but can do no wrongs because his fragile ego refuses to allow him to face reality. It's a lovely little fantasy world you live in, but when the table turns, in another form of irony, you yourself start to play the victim card. A man of contradictions.

I know it's hard to hear all that logic behind the crocodile tears, but for a man who wants the EAW New Breed Championship now that he has literally nothing left to contend for, he sure didn't think the New Breed Championship was all that important a few weeks ago. Hell, even said it was beneath him. But this is where our story ends, McQueen. For you see, you claim you can do all this stuff for the New Breed Championship, touch it and make it golden, bring it to new heights, etcetera etcetera but here's the thing. You simply won't. Because you're... cover your ears ms... because you're a whiney bitch. And I know that because that's all you ever display to me. Our match is on the pre-show, but you think it has any less meaning? Hell no. June 24th(25th), one of us is walking out of Pain for Pride with the New Breed title around their waist regardless of the position. If you walk out with that title, God forbid, you'll just complain, and cry, and whinge and sook how it's beneath you and you deserve more but here is the truth. You simply don't. You lack integrity. You lack discipline. And you lack any form of honour. You're selfish, you're self-entitled and you're a fool for thinking that your constant need for validation will come from simple belittlement of your opponents. You beat Johnson twice this week, good for you. But if you can't carry yourself like a champion, Ultimate X, you won't be walking out as a champion.

As for Lucas Johnson's comments and little thereof, I won't take up much more of your time. All he really had to say was attempting to threaten me by telling me the story of how he broke my former tag team partners arm, to which no, he didn't. Believe that was Cage's doing. While McQueen hides the lack of logic behind crocodile tears, Johnson hides his behind screaming like an angry gorilla with a speech pattern to match. Why am I always pitted against people who already think they've won? Is that just a common thing and I'm the only one who has come to the reality that there is room for failure? Well, I never really felt you should be rewarded for talking a big game, I always felt you should be rewarded for proving that you deserve it through your own hard work and Pain for Pride, despite my handicaps, I will either walk out of Ultimate X with the EAW New Breed Championship or I simply wasn't ready for the responsibilities that come with it. To me, this is a childhood dream that I have obtained through sheer self-sacrifice and even if it means I can't walk out on my own two feet, I will do anything it takes to prove to everyone, that Finnegan Wakefield is a champion."
Revy
Post June 19th 2017, 12:54 pm by Revy
Any way you Want it

-Revy is seen watching the “Steph Turns Her Back on Teammates- PFP 9” on her labtop closely with eyes wide open before starting to laugh her ass off.

Holy shit, she nailed that one Japanese girl good. And the other one. Ah geez, April. Thanks for letting me know about this video. Absolutely made my day. Somebody ought of remix that shit and have the Friend’s theme song playing on the background. Adding this sucker to my bookmark.   

But serious talk, girl. It’s Revy. Only those close to me will call me by my first name, and just so that we make this clear. Stephanie, it’s Revy too. And the reason, you are mistaken, April Song is that I’m not here to be friends with Stephanie. I’m not asking to be her partner. I’m here to be her weapon, and whether she has the nerve double cross  or not is completely irrelevant to the overall cause. Weapons don’t get to choose how they are used, that is all dependent on whose using it. So correct, April, guns are not terrifying, people are.

I mean, I can talk all day about how guns aren’t bad other than simply the power they bestow a welder. It can quickly turn the tides of battle in an instance, hell, if both sides are firing off, it certainly makes it more interesting. And it can even grant the holder a magical boost of courage and the confidence needed to do something they truly didn’t believe they could do before. Not that I believe Stephanie Matsuda would need it. What can I say? Girl knows what she wants, and I’m sure every other girl here does to.

But you see, not everyone goes through life knowing what they want. Take me for an instances. I drift along til I’m needed, and maybe, just maybe, it was the string tugging at my heart that saw how Stephanie had to fight against so many odds against Alexis at Terminus. I mean, she had the locker room against her, she had the fans turn her back against he, yet that determination against all odds. How incredibly vicious and bloodthirsty she was in a scenario that clearly makes her that weird case of the villain slash underdog, but she embraced it all, owning it, and I’m happy to see, that hasn’t changed much from last year.

Man, I’m totally making myself here like a fanboy here, but what can I say? I look at Stephanie, and can’t help but think, that is exactly what I want, or better yet, what I need to be. And to be given this opportunity to work along side her is basically a dream come true. I guess all that talk backstage is kind of true. Pain for Pride X is where it all happens. And while the thought of Stephanie Matsuda betraying me and her team comes to mind, I wouldn’t mind at all.

I’d be honored if Stephanie Matsuda took that chair and cracked me over the head with it. After all, it’s one thing to fight with her, but it’s a whole another level to fight against her as well, and I feel there is simply so much that I can learn from her. In my eyes now, she can do no wrong, and if the Divide and Conquer match somehow ends up with the you, the Coven, Kaline, and the other 3 in my team eliminated from our team, I’ll graciously lay down in the middle of that ring and let Stephanie take the win. And you’re wondering why?

Well, hate to break it to you, April, but I’m not that stupid as most people make me out to be. You of all people should know only smart people can qualify to be a sniper in the Army. I’m just wired a certain way and it makes me special, so a lot of people think the decisions I make are about abusing myself. She must really hate herself or something, but truth is, I simply hated what people tried to make me be, and I loved the Army for simply saying, she’s good with a gun, put here there and let me do what I do best. No arguments, no debate. I’ve gone through life having to deal with “Why can’t Rebecca be a pretty or talented as the other girls?” “Why can’t she be into the things other girls like?” Well, growing up with 4 brothers, being a military brat, and being anti-social didn’t help, and now little Revy is all grown up and apparently “messed up” in the head.  What does Stephanie Matsuda being the EAW’s Women’s  Champion have to do with all this?

Well, it’s really going to sound so horrible and petty, but I just want to see the look and all your faces when it happens. Instead of the face of relief when Stephanie lost at Terminus, I want to replay that look of utter of disgust you showed, April, when you shared that video. The things I would do for cheap reaction, and believe me, it’s more than enough to motivate me. No, I’m not the most talented in the ring. No, I don’t set goals as high as yours. And no, I don’t really care about my own personal well-being or achievements. But can you imagine, simply being a part of seeing the looks on people’s face when that pretty girl everyone is rooting for to have her moment loses to the big bad bitch that everyone wants to see suffer? I might not be good with jokes, but I’ll commit to this punchline, even if it means nobody is laughing. So while I see what you are trying to do here, April. You’re trying to help guide this poor lost girl from leading astray into the pack of wolves. But trust me when I say, Revy is better off among the wolves and as a new member of the pack, and I’m simply following the alpha. Matsuda may not accept me, but the truth is, I doubt anyone else would. But the spot I’m in isn’t so bad, after all, it’s going to be the best damn seat in the house.

So April, I’m happy to hear that when the gun to your face, your reveal yourself to not be a spineless coward. Truly, this moment, and this match is like a dream come true when I get to face another woman in uniform so soon. But while you can stick to your stereotypes about the Army and such, this isn’t about which military force is better. This isn’t about which method is better. This is about whether you will win this Divide and Conquer match or will I gun you down before it can happen? And I suppose by how it all works, if you win, I don’t win, or in this case, Stephanie won’t win, and with that, I’m just going to say, over my god damn dead body. I already know that I can’t win. I already know if I had the title shot, I wouldn’t stand a chance against the champ, but I’m willing to make the sacrifice to ensure that someone that does get there. I know my limitations, but I don’t think you know yours. But April, you think you know me, but I think you’ve gone too far up in the sky, you can’t even see a lowly little rat like me. But I look forward to lining you up in my sight and taking the opportunity to prevent any interference from your end. This isn’t your moment, and maybe if you buy me a drink and show me more videos, I’ll help you get to there in the future. But as a person that doesn’t have much, and only her words and fists, I’m going to make sure no one else, but Stephanie wins, and when she does, you can either laugh with me and show more disgust. Regardless, your feelings and disappointment won’t affect me. I’ll be drinking to celebrate that you’ll have to drink to make the bad memories go away. As a person that drinks a lot, trust me, it never goes away.

Now back to looking for some more

Inspiration

-Revy hits replay on the video, she leans backwards on her chair and places her feet on the desk and pulling a flask out of her jacket. She takes a drink, only to spit it out and start laughing obnoxiously.

Again!
Sheri-dun
Post June 19th 2017, 12:43 pm by Sheri-dun
Pain For Pride 05

'' It is astounding. Out of all the individuals participating in this match, Scott Diamond was the last man I was expecting to step forward, exhale, and spout something logical, and actually relevant to this whole construction repressing people such as myself. For he is right, when you consider it, these promotional videos mean very little. There's what, over thirty people entering this Battle Royal, not every sentence they assert will be justified, it's impossible for each and every person to walk away from Pain For Pride, feeling rejuvenated, having had their promises delivered on. Nobody is promising to come second, people are not pushing one another over who makes the final four. It all comes down to statistics, to facts, to absolutes, one person shall win this match, and the rest shall lose. Scott Diamond for example, he doesn't want to be remembered as the somewhat declining veteran looking for that sprinkle of spotlight, only to put on a decent showing before being eliminated just before the climax, he wants to go down as a winner, as a vanquisher. In the end, on the contrary, he shall go down as a loser, perhaps management backstage will give him a pat on his little head and tell him he did a good job, but I can guarantee Scott shall only leave Pain For Pride with a smile, if he has eliminated, outperformed and outmanoeuvred the other individuals competing for the same opportunity as him, but those lips, they shall not curve into a smirk, as his hand is raised in victory, as he lavishes in the lust, in the limelight. He'll be walking up the ramp, his fists clenched, a tear rolling from the corner of his eye down to his cheek, and a big, fat pout forming and protruding from his lips, having not clenched first, but having gained the title, the accolade, as a loser, as a man who could not outlast German Efficiency, and a man who has not garnered rationalisation for the words he so confidently spouted just days before such. ''

'' I wouldn't expect you to look up the definition of German Efficiency Scott, so allow me to lay down the foundations for what I am aiming to achieve within Elite Answers Wrestling. See, I picture the wrestling industry as a big cake, a chocolate cake, cream came, you choose whichever one you like. Pretty, isn't it, you can't wait to grab a knife, and cut yourself a slice of this cake, your fingertips rippling against the edging of the smooth, glazed sponge, as your lips open to greet this delicacy with a loving, warm, dripping bite. On the contrary, let's just pause for a second. What if I added another layer of cream to this cake. Sure, it's a little thick, perhaps the middle shall be a little hard to conserve within your cheeks, but it will still be a nice treat, right? How about another layer, let's throw a strawberry or two onto the surface of the cake, and stick chocolate wafers around the edges. Ah, it's a little messy now, not to worry though! Scott Diamond can devour this cake still, regardless of how unorganised and deteriorated it is. Another layer, let's pour some gummy worms, or some yogurt, or a nice big pink ribbon to mark the occasion. Suddenly the cake becomes unappealing, it's amusing, entertaining to look at, but the pure aim for this cake is to taste good, is to fulfil  the satisfaction you're looking for, is it not? Elite Answers Wrestling is the cake, Scott. The pure foundations of this company were superb. Athletic contests, betwixt muscular, sculpted competitors, aiming to win, competing for victory, to be proclaimed as the best on the continent, the best on the planet. The product was fine, at first. It was efficient, the job if was expected to do, it outperformed, but then this American imperialism, this cultural rape occurred. Americans like to believe their product is the greatest, it's superior! All these little countries with their unsheltered, poor ideologies, how silly of them, allow us to Americanise it! Make it great, build it as our own whilst removing any traces of originality. Elite Answers Wrestling, I stress the final word in the title of this promotion, was taken from a delicate, well constructed chocolate cake, and transformed, enhanced, I state this with sarcasm, into the Scott Diamond of cakes. A boring, generic, deteriorating mess, with more negatives than benefits, lurking in the murky, muddy waters, with complaint, distress, but no motivation to do anything about such. Let's not discuss my results on Dynasty Scott, let's not preach open the fact I've won very little since moving away from Empire because you're absolutely right. I've not done as well as I expected to, fighting against Elitists, it is harder than snapping the arm of a Shamez, or German suplexing Aria Jaxon into oblivion. I'm not running away from your questions, many people could believe I've wasted half a year, purely for the superior lifestyle. You just don't get it Scott. I'm not claiming to be the best of all time, I'm claiming that I have a superior lifestyle, a cake far more efficient and beautiful than you could even imagine. All people do in these promotional videos, is they complain, they whine and bitch about doing this and accomplishing that, but it is not the way. A wrestling promotion should not be validated by bitching, people should not earn opportunities based on how they look, or how much they suck up to management backstage, it should be purely about wrestling. Pure, efficient wrestling, and when necessitating wrestling, when scraping and eliminating all the theatrics, the narrative and the draining from this spectacle, you're left with one absolute, you're left with one superior, and that is my lifestyle, my engineered regime of success, the liberator of wrestling, the true saviour of Elite Answers Wrestling, German Efficiency. I'm not entering this battle to prove you wrong, to be frank, it could care less what you believe for you'll be gone this time next month. This battle may be inefficient, but so was the Women's division, hell, it wasn't even a division before I arrived. Just like I revolutionised the way females are perceived in North America, I will ignite a spark at Pain For Pride, I will illustrate, blueprints shall be validated, and excluding physical and mental strength, wrestling and athletic ability, nothing else shall matter, it will stagger and fall off of the edge into nothing, into black mass, quite similar to what shall happen when you and I meet in the Battle Royal, when you step forward, we go nose to nose, our chests racing against one another, and before you've even blinked, your head will ricochet against the outside, you'll be floundering, desperate to return to a standing position, and you'll be watching as Sheridan Müller validates her claims, rationalises her lifestyle, and slices into that cake, returning it to an original, efficient state, by winning this 24/7 Battle Royal. ''
Abelard Becker
Post June 19th 2017, 11:29 am by Abelard Becker
For a person who eats, sleeps and breathes efficiency, it sure does take Sheridan Müller a while to say a whole lot of nothing.

But before I dive deeper into Sheridan, maybe a poor choice of words there but whatever... I'm going to deviate just a bit because I've noticed something.

Or... nothing.

I've noticed a whole lot of nothing, that's a good theme for all of this.

There will be an insult here, a jab at someones career there. But ultimately, nothing of importance. At the end of the day, they're just words that don't mean anything. Words aren't going propel you to victory this weekend. Nobody cares if you have the best words or the best insults, you're just wasting valuable breaths that could be put to better use elsewhere like the gym, where you can actually do something of substance to prepare and train for this match. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised at that because for most people in this match, that's all they have to lean back on, without their words they'd fall back and tumble off whatever platform they were standing on and back into obscurity. It's the only way for these minnows to get the attention of the sharks, otherwise we wouldn't give them a second glance. But because of their words, they have our attention. 

Speaking collectively might not be the best idea, I can't speak for WE, only ME though when it comes to the sharks and the minnows there definitely is a pretty recognizable WE and THEY. But maybe not all OF WE is listening to THEY. But all of THEY should be listening to WE because this match was made for the... THEY...

God the grammar nazi's are gonna kill me for that one.

Speaking of nazi... nope... I promised myself I wouldn't go there.

Sheridan! We're still at it huh? You're the biggest culprit of what I was just talking about. Efficiency this, efficiency that... that's great and all, but where are the results? You had results when you were a Vixen, great results... but what about since you left that division and came over to play with the boys? How has it been since then? I know I've asked you this already but I'm doing it again since the last time it was ignored. And why was it ignored? Because your "brave" transition into the male division has yielded you no results, at lease nothing to justify the big game that you talk. Had I not known better, if I was an outsider who had no clue of what was going on, and I listened to what you have to say... I'd sit back in astonishment thinking you were Gods gift to the earth. And then if I were to go home and do a little research to find out who and what you really are, I'd come crashing back down in disappointment. You talk as if you have the credentials of a Cameron Ella Ava, or if compared to a male a Y2Impact, but you don't, you pale in comparison to both. Surely if this German efficiency had any real effect, you'd be the ultimate alpha of EAW right now. Instead you've been thrown into the clusterfuck with all of the so called has-beens and never-will-be's. And the scariest part about that Sher to me is... I don't know which one you are. You're a has-been in the Women's division and a never-will-be in the men's division. But you have the opportunity to change that, you have the opportunity to prove me wrong and actually yield some results from this whole thing, on one of the biggest stages in the entire world no less. But I don't think you'll do it, because instead of truly focusing on the match and on Pain For Pride, you'd rather maunder on about your submissions and technical prowess, things that have no effect in a battle royal setting. You brag about your immense stamina which would be great if this were like the Grand Rampage. But in something like this where we're all sloppily thrown into the ring at the same time, stamina isn't gonna do you any good. German Efficiency is going to fail you in this match if that's what you choose to rely on. It might stand out when it's one versus one but when it's one versus thirty? It might as well be non-existent.
Amadeus
Post June 19th 2017, 11:22 am by Amadeus

Right before your eyes
Watch us multiply
Come to claim our rights - it's time
As our power grows
Tryin' to stop us shows
Might as well go tryin' to stop time

Make no mistake.  I am not sitting back and basking in that glory and awe.  I'm not overwhelmed to the litany of empty bolstering that my opponents spew.  My focus remains true.  This is only step number one.  With the amount of talent in that ring, either seeking to establish themselves, seeking to take that next step to a higher level, or seeking to prove that they still got it, it will take more than power and skill to walk out the other end of this match as the victor.  No matter the ruthlessness and pure prowess that people like Tig Kelly and Sheridan Muller possess, they can fail. No matter the veteran savvy that veterans like Scott Diamond and Prince of Phenomenal, they can fall.  No matter the teamwork that people like Azumi and Haruna and the People With Class display, they can be divided and conquered.  All the momentum that people like Theron Nikolas and Darkane have on their side, it can come to a screeching halt in a mere instant.  Skill, power, speed, teamwork, momentum ... these are all advantages in this match, edges to be seized and exploited.  But to be the last one standing and claim this honor, it will also take luck and the ability to leverage every opening that is available -or prevent anyone from leveraging that opening against you.

It would be madness to enter into this match with the plan to defeat thirty some-odd other Elitists in single one-on-one combat.  This isn't about ONI vs Lethal Consequences or ONI vs Johnny Nova or even ONI vs Marco Fedor.  No, there is no way to efficiently focus one's attention on so many foes one by one.  The true enemy is inside.  I choose to focus on myself.  I have the speed and I have the skill to make my mark on the Elitists in this match and suffer the trial of fire without giving up.  I can win this match for the Psych Ward and the Sanatorium as a whole.  If I maintain my focus on what is important, I will see this day through.  Mike Showman called me a villain not to long ago, asserting himself as the hero.  But it's not as clear cut as heroes and villains in this world.  Sharp lines of black and white don't exist in this world.  It's all shades of grey.  Or so it appears.  I don't strive to be black or white, good or evil.  I aim to be different.  Distinct.  Something new and different.  Black, white, grey ... no, none of those are for me.  I will be a brilliant bolt of color in the greyscale.  Red or green to cut across the field of dourness.  Not a hero or a villain.  Just a man that stands apart.  A man to stand in the eye of the storm.  A Demon.  A Saint.  A Dreamer.

I lived within a mask for so long, long even before I put on the silly silver one of Dynamo Go.  I tried to be the dancing goofball like Junpei Shinjo wanted me to be.  I went through the motions, trying to make myself fit into that mold that was before me.  But even then, it fit me like ill-suited clothes.  It was chafing and uncomfortable.  I thought that by following him to EAW and getting into the ring, chasing my family's legacy, that I would feel better.  More at ease and more at home in my own skin.  But that mask was even more uncomfortable.  Being in the ring awoke the most horrifying memory of my nightmares: the death of my mother and the role that I played within it.  Underneath that mask, all of my weaknesses were exposed, like a bare nerve.  You could see in how quickly I fell from grace after my initial hot start.  I had no protection.  I had no recourse.  I was crushed under the weight of expectations and failure.

But Eclipse picked me up in the shards of what I once was and showed me a new path.  Yes, I stumble.  Yes, I fall.  But each time, my pain, my rage, my fear stokes the flames of determination and I rise again.  Continuing to evolve and shift and change.  Life is change.  Life is metamorphosis.  No matter the results of this match, I will endure.  I hear some of the other competitors talking about how they will win this match as if it were the only conclusion that this match could possibly have.  As if their past accomplishments would see them through to the end.  How quaint.  Don't they see that all that came before means very little once the bell rings and this match begins.  At the end of it all, there will only be one winner.  All those  who promised victory will be stammering and struggling with excuses as to why their flawless gameplan backfired on them.  Didn't they have everything planned out?  How could they fail?  The fact of the matter is that thirty three people will fall in this match.  Thirty three people will fail.  All the plans get thrown out the window and only one man or woman will have their hand raised.  As much as that one Elitist will have their life changed by this win, everyone else who comes up short will be defined by how they recover from losing.  Will it be denial?  Will they claim conspiracy or cheating?  Or will they swallow the bitter draft of defeat and add it to their determination to overcome?  The choice is in their hands.

At least there are some that see this match for what it truly is: a chaotic mess that is more about survival than dominance.  Sheridan Muller could come down, dominate with suplexes, snap joints with armbars, and level people with roundhouses like she's Chuck Norris and eliminate ten people.  But then all it takes is that one moment to take a breath and one of the other  twenty competitors in this match will end her night.  Sheridan Muller is just an example.  It could just as easily be Scott Diamond or Theron Nikolas or Azumi Goto or even me.  The point is still the same.  You can't be on your guard all the time during this match.  Those that they otherwise are lying or deluded.  Winning is a matter of circumstance and seizing opportunities.  Who can seize that final opportunity?  They will be the one to win this match.  You see it in the veterans of this match, how they understand that simply talking back to every single statement, responding to every minuscule point, every tiresome quote, will wear them out before they even get to the match.  Instead, they seek to reaffirm their own purpose.  They assert who they were and who they are now.  I applaud them for this.  They will be dangerous in this match.  They know how the game is played.  Anyone who underestimates Scott Diamond or Lethal Consequences does so at their own peril.  They've been wrestling at least since I was in middle school.  Surely they've picked up a few tricks along the way.  It is up to us, the newcomers, the rising stars, to thwart them.  We have to distinguish ourselves from them and convince them that their time has passed and our time is now.  Because they will be merciless in asserting that it is not and they are still as fearsome as they were a decade ago.  Will this match end with those that headlined early Pain For Prides raising their arms in victory?  Or will this match be the birth of a new star who will be at the forefront of this company for the next decade?

But before that final opportunity is exploited and this match ends, it will simply be a jumble of humanity, bone and flesh, blood and sweat, as we clash and struggle moreso than our words against each other.  And I will be in the middle of it, in my home.  All this energy, all this violence .... you'll see me there with a smile on my face.  Because that is where I truly feel alive.  Locked in battle against stars-to-be and stars-that-were.  I would bathe in your blood and sweat and tears, absorbing all of your might within me.  Every one of you will be a trophy to collect, a piece of myself to liberate, an agent of change in myself.  But while I will shift and spin, make no mistake that I will still persist.

That will never change.

So you know that we're out there
Swatting lies in the making
Can't move fast without breaking
Can't hold on or life won't change

And our voices ring out, yeah
Took the mask off to feel free
Fought it out in the debris
Now we know that life will change
Darkane
Post June 19th 2017, 11:22 am by Darkane
Pain For Pride 3

Azumi you got it all wrong the list goes something like:

1. The Showdown Brand.
2. The Dynasty Brand.
3. The Voltage Brand.
4. 19 day old Chinese takeout in the back of a fridge.
5. An anal wart on a German Shepard's shaved asshole.
6. Haruna and Azumi.

Azumi you're in over your head, but why wouldn't you be? You have no choice because you know you're going to get massacred in this match, so you're shooting for the stars in hopes of somehow, some inconceivable way, surviving this gauntlet. You and Haruna make a good team, but I must reiterate that you will need to break your bonds in order for you to flourish. You're not even the top empress on Empire let alone one of the best that this company has to offer. You immediately dismiss what Showdown brings to the table, as the number one brand in this business. It's proven in the ratings and it's proven in our stacked roster. People don't want to see Azumi win, because as soon as you hold that contract you will subsequently fumble it like your car keys into a gutter. I believe you will get so far in this match but there are so many predators including yours truly in this battle royal that will realize that there is a little girl hiding in the corner, afraid for her life. She realized that she overextended herself, she's in a nightmarish tangled web of superstars thirsty for blood and eliminations. I will watch as all of the piranhas I mentioned earlier, pull you apart along with Haruna and toss you over the top rope with ease. At least you'll have a shoulder to cry on, although I think she'll make you sleep on the couch on that night.

Hey Mark. That man you chastised, Kurt Cobain has more money and more fame one single solitary speck of his cremated ashes than you do in your entire existence, but I'm glad you're rooting for me to win, you can take a seat outside the ring after you're eliminated and watch this fryer from McDonald's ascend the ladder, grab the contract and piss arching streams down upon you. You obviously have some hidden insecurities that I wouldn't mind unraveling for all of Metlife Stadium and watchers around the world to see, like if you're not able to back up your arrogance and are left humiliated in the pond of piss outside of the ring. At least you can cross taking a selfie drenched in urine off of your bucket list, there does appear to be showers in the forecast, golden ones, because that's all you're worth, a puddle of stinky, putrid piss. You'll be like the prom queen, all dressed up ready to go, snubbing everybody else, elbowing her way to the front, only to have the most dismal looking son of a bitch awarded the crown and then maybe you'll stick the mouth of a gun into your own, self-destruct, pull the trigger and give it a final kiss. Nobody in this match takes you seriously, they look at you as a smug bigot who is trying so hard to win over the twitter world, but only gets about three retweets and two of them are robots. Such a dismal life you lead. You need the attention of others to be fulfilled instead of grabbing life the horns and make something out of nothing. You can try and beat my ass all you want but I won't feel pain because all the power you have is in your phone and not in your fists.

The man that the world forgot, Ryan Savage. I remember you ironically enough. I remember beating you and in doing so I planted the seed for you vanish into thin air. You were one of my very first opponents in EAW, in fact you were my second opponent, time flies when you're having fun I guess. It's nice to see an old foe back in action. A reminder of the bar I set even as an EAW newborn. You just chose the wrong time to come back, you're jumping head first into a war zone, yet you see very sure of yourself, you say words or accomplishments will not deter you from being a champion, but you let me, somebody who at the time was extremely rusty in terms of ring work, somebody who debuted a mere two weeks before, somebody you should have handled rather easily snatched a victory away from you. Your mind is weak, it is a fragile little thing and whether you're still as high as a kite or you're clean as a whistle, it won't matter. If you're on the drugs, I'll make you want to overdose and succumb to their power, if you're clean, I'll make you want to go back to those savory drugs and put you and your daughter in perpetual misery once again. Whatever the case may be. The things await you in this ring that are unfathomable monstrosities compared to drug addiction that has rocked your world.

Sheridan it's not that I don't acknowledge your accomplishments, I can recite them all and tell you what you already know, but what is my benefit out of doing that? To me, that would be a waste of time. Your accomplishments are old news to the point where they're collecting dust in the archives of EAW. Where they belong on the shelf because in this type of match accomplishments can be thrown out the window considering how you will have to plow through thirty three other superstars to even get a shot a challenging for a title. That's my whole point. It's a madhouse, full of crazed individuals, it's an asylum full of wrestlers of all different shapes and sizes, those of who we both have faced throughout our careers. This isn't my first rodeo, you're not the first muscle busting, elephant-eared, physical speciwoman I have faced. You're not the first alpha woman that I have fought and you certainly will not be the last. German efficiency; you're so hellbent on that term that it's making the rest of the field sick with laughter. You sound like an ad for a fucking pick up truck. You live and die by those two words and what they mean. I have no doubt there is another woman gracing this earth who is bigger, stronger, faster, tougher, smarter and more competitive than you and when it comes to the men, there's a handful in this company that could outlast you easily who contain all of those traits. You might be bigger, faster and stronger than me but when it comes down to will versus skill I'll take my odds over yours. You play this role as a bludgeoning oppressor who tries to intimidate and mangle others with her sheer force. That's all good and well, but you should know that inflicting pain upon a tortured soul is like beating your head against a cement wall, because that tortured soul is so used to pain, both physical and mental that he almost becomes immune to it. So go ahead, put me in a submission and I'll simply say: oh baby wrench me harder. Submissions won't get you the win in this match and while you're chasing after me like some angry unbalanced galoot, I'll vanish into the crowd of humanity and I'll just as quickly appear by your side, with eyes of red and rain fists of fury onto you while you drag your knuckles along the mat. I'll use all of my striking and brawling abilities and devour you like an incensed psycho and when you're finally bleeding, when I finally get bored of skull fucking you with my fists, I'll toss this purebred over the top rope and onto the floor because your delirious tunnel vision will have cost you. Be sure to write me a post card while you're sitting alone on the outside with your knees curled into your chest, wondering how you let this feeble muskrat get the best of you.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post June 19th 2017, 10:28 am by Mr. DEDEDE
I've returned to the stage of history. I enter the biggest show in the history of this profession for the 10th year in a row.

At this point, My legacy is intertwined with the legend of Pain for Pride. I've told so many different stories at this event, I've changed the course of careers - my own career even, has taken drastic twists and turns simply as a result of what happens when me and my opponent step into that ring. This year doesn't change that. The implications of my match with Jacob Senn will send shockwaves into the EAW Universe, because that's just what happens when two beings such as ourselves eventually collide after closing in on each other at a hundred light years per second. All who live and have ever lived will feel the effects, and all who will ever live will know the tale. The sound we make when we collide will echo through out infinity, such as many of my matches at this event continue to reverberate through the space and time of the EAW Universe. But there's something different this time, there really is.

See,

I've struggled this year to put a finger on what my motivation truly is for being here. There's no doubt that I have a motive, I just had trouble making it out. I always had my motive firmly imprinted in my mind. At Pain for Pride 4 when I faced the legendary CM Banks, I knew my goal was to defeat CM Banks and take the fastest route possible to reclaiming my EAW Championship - the title that I was robbed of. At Pain for Pride 9 last year, I trained harder than I ever have for any singular match in my life to leave the lasting impression that no singular man or being on this godforsakened Earth will EVER undo my legacy, even if they are the "best" in this world. And even when you take it back to Pain for Pride 2, against Jaywalker, I knew my motive was to give Jay his just desserts for everything he did to me and every lie he told about me, because Dynasty was MY house, the World Heavyweight Championship was MY prized possession, and you would have to drop an anvil on me to stop me. Years - even decades later, I can recall what evokes passion inside of me, I can feel the fire begin to ignite deep in my chest talking about some of these things even now because I still resonate with everything that I felt. But this time... this time, in 2017, for the first time ever, I needed time alone with my own thoughts to sit down and meditate and come to a conclusion about what still wills me on. Nothing contrived, because I don't create narratives to live by, I don't pull colorful creeds out of my ass like Jacob Senn does, I genuinely need to be encapsulated in the drive for something - anything. Without that, I don't operate. I don't lift a finger for anything I wouldn't run a mile for.

For example I may spend a couple G's on a high class hooker, but do you really think I'm sending her good morning texts every damned day? Absolutely not. Well except for that one time with that one bitch... but for the most part, there's just no way. But I'll give a woman I fall in love with the world if she asked for it. I just have to be in love with her, but I'm not falling for no high class hooker. Well - again - except for that one time. But let's bring that analogy to my place in this sport... perhaps, there's been some love lost on my end for it. Perhaps I grew bitter to the point of complacency at how quickly people rally around every new face that pops up, and exalts every new act who moves the meter even an inch. Perhaps it took a lot of time for that engine to start, I didn't have plans for the future, I didn't fantasize about my aspirations here. A lot of the childlike splendor I once had for everything seemed to be nothing more than a distant memory. And I spent my days meditating and going about matches - big matches - going through the motions. I used "Plord" as a symbol for my never ending lust for quantifiable riches, but quantifiable riches means a lot to a 24 year old kid who's never had a pot to piss in until they got signed to an EAW contract. What about a man who owns the world? What about a God to this world? What fulfills someone of my status after conquering every kingdom on this planet and ruling with an iron fist for so long? 

These are the questions I've had to ask myself... until he arrived at my gate. The Fabled Conqueror. Jacob Senn.

I almost feel like I should thank you, Senn. I've somewhat enjoyed my time with you over these last few months. By no means did I ever remotely anticipate having you as a rival, because quite frankly I saw through your grandiose facade from the first day I ever laid eyes on you. I've observed you, more than you may even realize, and I've seen your limits, and they don't even come close to mine. But that didn't stop you from pushing, and shoving, and meddling, and interfering, and poking the bear so many times until I was forced to give you my full undivided attention. And then I saw it. Several nights ago on Dynasty, I saw my motivation. I gave you the floor after saying my piece when I could have opted not to at any moment. I gave you the chance to pour your heart out and you did just that. You gave everyone in that arena a look inside Jacob Senn's mind.... and for a moment, it mirrored me. It was like looking into the mirror and seeing a younger me. It hit me like a bolt of lightning, watching you profess your love for this business and ... seemingly lament, it felt like, about how much you've given to this sport, and how much of life you lost out on by making this your life. You care for this more than you do your own family. You've expended every ounce of energy into being the greatest thing out there, and yet you aren't given nearly the amount of appreciation you  feel deserve for that. Seeing you say that - it's like a lightbulb went off in my head.

Because you're a bullshitter.

You're an even bigger bullshitter than I am. And I - I'm a really big fucking bullshitter sometimes. I saw through you then and there and I, in a way, saw through myself; but at least I know what you're really all about now. I can see the similarities now. Because we both profess until the cows come home about how much we contribute to this place, and granted when I go on tangents like those everything I say is factually correct. But let's be honest Senn, you and I are both always looking out for number one, aren't we? At the end of the day, "Pain for Pride" is a case in point example of that. It's not about putting smiles on peoples faces. It's not about entertainment, it isn't about sending kids home happy. Fuck, it isn't even about the money! Those are all just perks. I could make money at this stage of my life in plenty of other ventures. I don't compete to feed my family, I have generations in advanced fed. At the end of the day, all of this is about pride. And you are as prideful as they come. For the first time in my career, I'm facing a man even more prideful than myself. But there's yet another key difference between you and I, Senn.

I call myself The Gawd, and the world is inclined to agree. 

You call yourself "The Fabled Conqueror". The world calls you a fable.

A fictional story. You are nothing close to what you make yourself out to be. You have the gall to put yourself above the likes of Banks, Jay and myself, when you're hardly in the league of your own peers. You're only allowed to compete with them because you've unrelentingly beat it into the skulls of everyone in the world that you're capable of being an all time great. I'll humor you a little bit - you are an all time great. I have you in my top 100 wrestlers of all time. That should be sufficient enough for you. And all jokes aside, I think in some occasions you're incredible. I would only expect nothing less than for you to put on the best performance of your life at Pain for Pride. You're also still a young man, you can still accomplish more in your future. The problem is, you've competed at roughly the same rate for most of your career, there is no drastic improvement in you like there is for a Xavier Williams or a Jamie O'Hara. All there is is more and more chapters added to your bullshit fable about you being a "conqueror". And in some ways, I've contributed to that. Not just by giving you the platform to do it, but by being careless and reckless in the past and allowing you to benefit from my downfall. It came to a head especially at AWF End Game, when I allowed you to cash in on your opportunity at competing for the AWF Championship, and by winning that title and bringing it to EAW I gave you the clear path to declaring yourself "Champion of Federations". You became beyond reproach since then. You felt entitled to all the world's riches from that point forward, which is especially a shame considering you were far from being a great champion. You hardly ever won using strength or superior technique. You had the nerve to attack me for using my "Contract for Anything" but it's funny how you omitted the part where I soundly defeated every opposition that followed. You win the EAW Championship and have one of the weakest EAW Title reigns in the company's history. But the fable of Jacob Senn doesn't rely on the facts of what actually happened, the story's always written in his favor.

Unfortunately, Senn, your ascent is nothing more than a fever dream. Your "Jacob's Ladder" is imaginary. Your stairway to heaven doesn't exist. And by pursuing me as your opponent, you're doing nothing but trying to climbing your way to heaven. You should know better than to do that, Jacob, especially if you aren't prepared for the fall when you eventually get knocked back down to Earth.

These are great heights you're ascending to. You're in a position very few other wrestlers who have ever lived have been in. Consider yourself fortunate that you even get to face me, but don't forget there are consequences for your actions. Ramifications, as I said before. And Pain for Pride is your own personal Penuel, because you're wrestling with God. Your result will be the same as the Biblical Jacob's. You'll be dealt irreversible damage to your psyche. I will tear that storybook fable about a mortal man who conquered heaven to pieces until your story is tattered to the floor, and the true story of Jacob Senn will be told in living color for all the world to bear witness.

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 024-jacob_wrestles_with_the_angel
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post June 19th 2017, 9:54 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova

Six years ago, I was sitting inside of a cell in Michigan State Prison staring at the wall. Wondering what I was going to make of my life when I finally got out. Getting arrested was not a huge deal for me, I had been in and out of correctional facilities since I was 13 years old. I am not proud of all the things that I did back then, I am not proud that I robbed people or that I sold drugs to anyone willing and wanting to buy. I was just trying to make my way in a world that had rejected me almost since birth. Growing up without a father, my own mother hooked on crack and other opiates I had to take care of myself. The streets can be a cold and lonely place; they can consume you slowly. They eat away at your soul and any morality you thought you had like a cancer growing slowly overtime until you end up like most of my friends either dead or in prison.

The day I was released my friend Snow picked me up at the gates and drove me back to his house. We had been boys for a long time, and it was nice just to be in a car once again. I walked into the kitchen and saw his girl cooking meth on the stove with a baby in her arms. Not like it was the first time I had seen something like this but a year and a half in prison changes the way you think when you are first released. I looked at this beautiful child and what I saw was myself. I saw that this was almost exactly the way I was brought up. This child was going to be doomed to the streets almost the same way as me. It brought a tear to my eye. I ran out of the kitchen and down the street. I can’t even remember how far it was. I ended up in front of the liquor store. With the 20 dollars, I had before I went into the prison I was planning on buying the cheapest bottle of Vodka I could find and drink away the pain I was feeling, or at least numb it momentarily. I happened to look across the way and I saw Cooper's Muay Thai, MMA and White Collar Boxing Gym. I went over and asked for a job, I told the employees working there what I had just been through, my life story as I am telling you know and the I told them about the child that made me want to change. They offered me a janitorial job, I took it.

From then on out when I wasn’t working I was training. Every second of almost every day. Any money that I made went right back into my MMA training. I had a few fights and did enjoy it. I did enjoy being able to take out the built-up years of frustration in the center of the ring but it was an indy wrestling event that happened at the gym when I was there to do some cleaning that changed my life. I feel in love with it immediately. The art, the crowd reactions, and it reminded me of a simpler time when I was a kid watching wrestling on Sunday nights over the aluminum foil bunny rabbit ears on this shitty little tv we had inside of a room in our shitty government paid housing unit. After the event, I went to the public library the next day and used the computer to look up wrestling schools. I came across The Wrestle Factory in Philly. I had friends in Philly so I knew I had a place to crash if I decided to go up that way. This did mean I was going to be around the streets again, and while I wasn’t looking forward to it I had my mind set. I was going to train to become a professional wrestler. I shipped off the Philly and never looked back. I enrolled, trained and worked my way to where I am today.

Now over the past weeks I have had my ups and downs on Dynasty. I know that a lot of people don’t have me penciled in to win this battle royal, I know a lot of my doubters probably think that I am going to be one of the first ones eliminated. But I feed off that, because they don’t know what I have been through to get here. They don’t know what I have been through and what sacrifices I had to make in my life to even be a part of the wrestling world. I feel blessed for this wonderful opportunity that Sebastian Monroe has given me and I plan on making the absolute best of it. Wrestling at Pain for Pride X is an absolute dream, it was the goal I set for myself as soon as I walked into that EAW Locker Room. And here I am, about to be part of one of the biggest shows in the world today.

I know that me walking out with that contract at Pain for Pride is going to be tough fucking sledding, by no means is it going to be a walk in the park. There are so many great elitists in this match, hell even a few legends but you are all looking at the future. The Rose That Grew from Concrete, The Miracle Child from the 313, The Human Highlight Reel, The Great Black Hope, The Suicide Diving, Gravity Defying, Ethereal Being Better Known as Johnny Fucking Nova. If the streets couldn’t take me what makes any of these opponents think that they stand a chance. All the entrants better pack a lunch because it’s going to be a long hard day’s work to get me out of that ring.  I am not going to run down my opponents at Pain for Pride. I am know going to toss empty threats and insults and hurl shit at them like I am a Silver Back having a bad day. I am just going to prepare, train and get ready to do what I do best and fly off the ropes dropping bombs on everyone that I come in contact with during the match. I will not go gently into that good night. I have come too far to let this contract; this opportunity slip through my hands. It doesn’t matter If I am fighting 1 man, 10 men and women, 100 men and women….. I am going to fight until I can’t lift my arms and I am going to leave everything I have inside of Metlife Stadium and god willing I will walk up that ramp in victory with my head held high and a smile on my face.  EAW Universe, Get Your Popcorn ready…
Sheri-dun
Post June 19th 2017, 9:53 am by Sheri-dun
Pain For Pride 04

'' Through the mist and illusion of this Battle Royal, a competitor has managed to garner my attention, validate my approval. He reaches a hand out to graze my chin, and avert my eyes to him, his radicalised lectures, and the point that he is trying to make. Truthfully, it's unsettling, it makes me bounce around on my seat, for not much surprises me these days. Theron Nikolas, he speaks far too much, if he were intelligent this would be a delightful point to note, yet much to my dismay, and shock, he is not. It does not surprise me that right off the bat he makes a mistake, he speaks with such confidence about others, admitting he knows little about them, and yet is ever so unaware of how foolish and insolent he sounds. Allow me to sound this out to you, I am not attempting to reclaim former glories, I am not a Scott Diamond or a Haruna Sakazaki, I am not searching through the storm for that one last piece of the future to make me relevant in the history books once more. I am the most efficient woman in the world, the now and the future of Elite Answers Wrestling. For some peculiar reason, people are under the belief that I have been achieving nothing on Dynasty, they adore to stroke their own egos, and lambaste me and my attempts to justify German Efficiency, and prove just how beneficial and revolutionary to this industry it can actually be. This is not the truth, I have been illustrating, I have been learning. Just how German Efficiency adapted to the Vixens before elevating them all to new heights, my superior lifestyle does the same here, collecting information and analysing my opposition, seeing if they're compatible to work within the confines of a pure, efficient future. I'll sympathise with you for you admit you know little about me, Theron, but allow me to grasp your wavered, repetitive words and direct them once more on course. I have been planning, engineering. I did not essentially discard a years work with the females of this promotion to be called a cheap version of the Heart Break Gal, I did not elevate and enhance the likes of Cameron, Cailin and Aria for you to barge in, and I stress this next part, out of literally nowhere, and pretend you've been there for every step of the way, to claim you know every single validation of German Efficiency, every word I have ever preached and how that translates to a wrestling ring. Let me shatter this perfectionist perception you have of her, seeming as you just couldn't wait to usher her into our little conversation, allow me to suplex her right back out of it. The Heart Break Gal is the sole reason I am not a dual champion at this moment in time. I reflect upon it ever so clearly, House Of Glass, Sheridan, Tarah and Kendra Shamez all competing the for Specialists Championship. She interfered, she couldn't bare to see her OG Loser compatriot lose her championship. How did I retaliate, Theron, what do you believe I did to counteract such a criminalising act of injustice. I cashed in on her, I picked her up, and drilled her back down against the mat. The pure sound of her bones bending and breaking against one another, it brought pure bliss to my thoughts. I covered her body, and I was the new, and last ever, Vixens World Champion. Explain this to me, if she's so brilliant at adapting, if she's this idol, this height on the hierarchy that all females should be aiming for, how come she is competing for her career in this promotion this Pain For Pride. Surely if she were such a strategist, an unrivalled tactician in terms of intelligence, and evolutionary status, she would be able to avoid the inevitable, no? Let me define the word adaptability for you. Adapting is entering an American promotion, and forcing them to fall under German rule in the space of ten months. I won the Vixens Cup within seventy days of arriving here. My unparalleled wrestling prowess, from tough, stiff kicks to submission holds which bend and curve the body as if it were slime, to my legitimate athletic ability, helped me to elevate and supplement an entire division. The word revolution was not even illustrated, before German Efficiency booted doors down, and demanded improvement, demanded this militaristic approach, instead of the average, the content. People were swimming in shallow waters, Theron, and I transcended that division into the fucking river Rhine, so before you push these negative, apparently factual statements onto my form, just consider how I was the one leaving Empire with my head held high, and your precious Heart Break Gal essentially left in a body bag. This is certainly not a last ditch effort, the career of Sheridan Müller will not conclude to an abrupt end, if the increasingly unlikely chance of me rolling over that top rope does occur. You're absolutely right about one aspect of your speech, Theron. I walked away from the Women's division without hesitation, I argued with authority, rebelled against the rules and made far too many enemies whilst doing so. Do you know how many people believed I would be fired before this event, I've even had management walk up to me, and tell me they promise I'll be gone soon, but it does not phase me, it does not demotivate and make my confidence sway and shake with dread. I'm Sheridan Müller, bitch, the last ever Vixens World Champion, and soon to be the first ever female Elitist World Champion. If I have so much confidence in German Efficiency, to tear away from Empire with such little care, then why should I not have confidence in tearing people from the mat, and throwing them out of the ring. This includes you, Theron, you can approach and address as many souls as you wish, these words have little significance, and will not play a part in the narrative, in the theatrics. When the entrances are over, when the crowd returns to their seats ready to witness pure, efficient brilliance, that is where the theatrics end, where the spectacle is ever so quickly eradicated, where German Efficiency takes over. Emotions are minuscule, prowess is enhanced, the future of Elite Answers Wrestling is German Efficiency, and you'll only have to watch, helpless, casted to the blizzard as I take the first step in finding this industry, illustrious, gorgeous liberation. ''
Lucas Johnson
Post June 19th 2017, 9:52 am by Lucas Johnson
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 640?cb=20170510052643
Promo #1 - The Book of Pain

Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? The pre-show? THE GOD DAMN PRE-SHOW? ALL THIS HARD WORK I PUT INTO MY TITLE REIGN WHICH IS ABOUT TO HIT A HUNDRED AND FIVE DAYS AND I JUST GET THROWN TO THE PRE-SHOW LIKE I AM A PIECE OF TRASH! I like how the board of directors sent out a press release saying "If your match is on the Pre-Show, do not fret, it doesn't mean your match is less significant whatsoever." That basically means we are trying to make this announcement painless as possible. It just blows my damn mind this entire company is against me! I am the biggest star this company has ever seen! I made the biggest transition by leaving my amateur wrestling career and jumping into my dream job and that is professional wrestling. Not only that but I signed the biggest contract in Dynasty history! I have my own custom made suits, I have all the ladies, and of course my private jet! By far the biggest year I have ever had in my life. Last year at Pain for Pride 9 in Miami, Florida I was apart of Team New Breed in the Divide and Conquer Match against Team Vixens and I had to physically carry that team on my back that night and my life just went straight to the dumpster from there. At the draft show I lost my Young Lions Cup to Aria Jaxon out of all people.....the most embarrassing loss I have ever suffered in my entire wrestling career. It was just more salt in the wound when Aria held onto that Cup for almost a year and treated that trophy like it was a piece of trash and finally cashed it in not that long ago at Fighting Spirit III. But in that time, my goal in becoming New Breed Champion never stopped. I saw people like Maxwell Dachs, Chris Elite, Piff Fumador all climb to the top and ultimately failing at getting the job done. What was the job? Making the division mean something again, making the title feel important as the most prestigious title in the company or in the world! I tried to scratch and claw to get a shot at the title but something was missing and that was my attitude. Every week I was feeding off the crowds energy and I just had enough of it, my good friend Scott Oasis who is going to win Cash in the Vault this weekend taught me the right moves to make ever since I arrived on Dynasty. He taught me a very valuable lesson that will forever stay with me for the rest of my life and that lesson care only about yourself. That next week on Dynasty in a tag team match with Kelly Hackenschmidt I decided to grow a pair of balls and take Scott's advice and finally just snap and I broke Kelly's arm in half who so happened to be Wakefield's former tag team partner. I went from being disrespected around the locker room to being respected by each and every single member. If they don't? I just beat the respect out of them, plain and simple. Hey Finnegan, after I broke Kelly's arm do you remember what I said to you after? I said don't worry Wakefield, you will be soon next like your Tag Team Partner. Keep that bit of information in the back of your mind as we continue on the book of pain. At this point, I tried to convince myself I was better then the New Breed Division by trying to win the Fatal 4 Way Match to become Number One Contender for the Interwire Championship that ultimately ended with Methuselah, DEDEDE or whatever you want to call that freak winning but that wasn't the end of The Wrestling Machine. Monroe maybe an idiot sometimes but he made the right move after I signed the biggest contract in Dynasty history, and he put me into the Hell's Warpath Match. Quite frankly I am done with Dynasty and that idiot Monroe so when the EAW Draft comes I hope I get sent to Voltage or Showdown cause either way the money is going to be sent over. Anyway at Reckless Wiring back on March 11th, I made a promise that would be the night I started my journey to rule the division with an iron fist and then when I was the last entrant I came down to the ring and cleaned house. El Ironico gone into the crowd, Mark Michaels suffered the pain with an F-5 and the same with former champion Cody Marshall. THAT WAS THE NIGHT I BECAME THE MAN! THAT WAS THE NIGHT I BECAME THE RULER OF THE NEW BREED DIVISION, AND NOW A HUNDRED AND FIVE DAYS LATER HERE I AM AT PAIN FOR PRIDE X AT METLIFE STADIUM ON THE GOD DAMN PRE-SHOW? Returning to the New York and New Jersey area brings back bad memories as flashbacks just rush with my grandparents being huge alcoholics. Them being rude and abusive just horrible BUT NOW ON THE BIGGEST STAGE THESE THREE NEWBIES WILL FEEL THE PAIN! 

Whoever signed off on this match being sent to the pre-show basically just signed for three funerals. Normally I would send these horrible challengers straight to the emergency room but not this time. This time they are going straight to the grave and buried six feet under. The Ultimate X Match probably the most dangerous match in EAW history and my career could end short this weekend if I make one bad move but that's not going to happen ladies and gentleman. I am the most dominant champion this company has ever seen! I AM THE GREATEST AND LAST EVER NEW BREED CHAMPION! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS! I AM EASILY GOING TO BREAK THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - JAMIE O'HARA'S RECORD OF SEVEN LONG MONTHS! SOONER OR LATER I WILL BE HOLDING THE NEW BREED AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Now before you idiots go onto saying how I lost this past week on Dynasty to Moongoose, and dropped the ball on Showdown why don't you just shut the hell up! All these newbies were probably giving it there all while I was doing my job so I could get paid for the night, I was making sure I wasn't getting injured for the biggest match in my entire life so I can retain my title! Back to an earlier chapter in The Book of Pain, Wakefield I told you when I took out Hackenschmidt when I snapped his arm in half, I told you were soon next. You may have got a fluke win back in April but a few weeks ago I kept my promise and broke your damn arm and once that bell rings I am going to damage that arm again because I know you are not a hundred percent. Normally you see in fairy tales the good guy gets hurt and comes back to get his revenge and beats the bad guy. Wakefield this isn't going to be a Cinderella story because I am going to prove that win back in April was a fluke same with Moongoose, you don't even deserve to be in this match! I took out Wakefield to make sure I had a fair one on one match with Chris Elite so I can end him and that Big Mike fool once and for all. The one thing all you three have in common is that you're scared. All of you have been running away from The Wrestling Machine and this weekend at Metlife Stadium there will be no running away! Chris I still don't know what's new about you? Are you sucking off Big Mike to hard, is that what's new about you? Are you and Moongoose going to try and make jokes the whole match? This is no fun and games, I would put the kids to bed before that bell rings because it's going to get ugly and at the end of the night, day hundred and six will strike and The Wrestling Machine will reign supreme once again....
Post June 19th 2017, 9:33 am by Guest
PAIN FOR PRIDE: ONE IS FOR SORROW

Chorus:
One is for sorrow, the solemn Raven cries,
Alone I stood, and thought I would, thought there I could thrive.
But oh how hope would turn her back,
And how she left me dressed in black.
Truth is hard. Truth is cold. Dreams are seldom true.
Winter through spring, and then it wings, flies its way from you.

Nico Borġ: Do you know what they call it when an animal walks itself knowingly into its cage? They call it domestication. Not to be confused with becoming ‘tame’. Tame is when a wild beast, through familiarity, begins to lose its fear and begins to tolerate the proximity of man. Now there are some overlapping edges for sure, but in at least one sense domestication truly is a far cry from this. The domesticated do not become less fearful or more brazen but rather quite the opposite. Meek. So utterly consumed by fear of the master’s whip that they will yield unresisting to  the saddle or the yoke or the cage like the docile little house pets they are. Tell me, Lars, does the little caged bird sing of freedom? Does it deliver an ode in glory of the beautiful bars of its gilded prison? Or has it only learned to cry in a more tolerable way?

Chorus: He once spake of Lannister having clipped your feathers. Yet, who else but the caged songbird suffers to have his pinions taken from him?

Nico Borġ: The cleverest crows avoid the cage and the net entirely. Continuing to live life by their own nature, they learn to leverage the weight of the world and the almost mechanical habits of man to feed their own prosperity. The Raven is not so. He can confidently peck at hopeless graveworms like Darkane perhaps. But I question whether he still retains the instincts to thrive in matters of true survival. Grand Rampage. Ryan Marx. The Fatal Four Way at Resurrection. Lars you keep professing this positive attitude, that you are learning, that every sore defeat makes you stronger in knowledge. Yet, surely they fester. Sucking the life and bile from their rightful places.Sapping the stamina. To endure takes more than vigor, more than endurance. It takes patience. A virtue indeed and one the Raven could do with in spades. Dare I say it, the matter takes faith. But do not think I am being condescending. I know that you are a clever enough crow to assess the situation on your own, Lars. You know as well as anyone that dubbing yourself by a different sobriquet does not make you a different person. Of all the things that reside within a name, strength, intelligence and prowess are not among them. If three thousand days of continuously reinventing himself has done little for the career of, say, Chris Elite beyond merely prolonging the suffering. What then am I to believe makes the Raven any different?

Chorus: Short of admitting the banality of his platitudes, anything the Raven squawks would ring hollow

Nico Borġ: So the Raven is constantly learning and adjusting, finding strength even in defeat as he applies those new lessons learned to bettering himself. To that I say ‘quaint’, Lars. just quaint. In that sort of whimsical toytown way which is rather amusing, but so obviously lacking in substance. Of course, the due diligence to identify one’s iniquities and work to overcome them can hardly be faulted at all. We should all learn to better shun ignorance and enlighten our lives with personal growth. But the notion that you are unique in this regard? Laughable. You follow the philosopher, Ryan Marx, in priding yourself haughtily on a meagre degree of adaptability. But as Marx himself will have realised time and again, the need to adapt itself implies weakness. It suggests never truly being a fit to one’s surroundings, of always having to run precariously from the hazards of circumstance. Thus letting the shifting trials of this world adulterate and control you. Adaptive. Evolutionary. Try in place...Pliant. Because that is what you are, Lars. That is simply what you do. You comply. Comply with excessive acquiescence to all the demands made of you because you are powerless to resist.  The result? Nothing fundamental remains. No inner resource. No basic grounding to anchor yourself. No wonder you are so easily swept away.

Chorus: Only the fool overlooks the value of single minded stability. The Raven has lost cohesion and with it dependability. He has broken himself into parts. Will all the King’s horses and all the King’s men ever put Grier together again?

Nico Borġ: Doubtful. The King’s Guard are as disjointed as poor Raven. Self serving men of no creed but clutching at the coattails of their esteemed “King”. What care they if the fledgling should tumble from the nest? The pawns and Kings of this Earth are not to be trusted or relied upon. Faith placed in them is like the seed that is scattered astray. Choked by the thorns and vines. Devoured by the sickening things that crawl on their gluttonous bellies. Or else in time scorched by the righteous indignation of The Unconquered Sun for the roots of conviction have grown too shallow into the hard ground to nourish the stem with life-begetting water. Only the true faith under the saintly crown of Jesus Christ provides rich soil for sturdy roots and tall canopies. Only the faithful remain immovable as the firmament, and as undeviating as that most bright luminary, The Sun.

Chorus: One is for sorrow...But what of the other little magpies? Are they birds of a feather?

Nico Borġ: I have been pondering that myself.

Chorus: So speak.

Nico Borġ: The offerings from Voltage. Different as night and day but both alike in feebleness. The sign of Christ was held high above the haughty when I struck my claim to the Cash In The Vault contract. Although some are here by rights, some too it appears have had their prayers answered by a covenant of grace alone. They bled each other to the marrow and collapsed together having fought with passion if not decisiveness. Still, if one alone is too much to vanquish, what kind of miracle should it take to outlast five? None here will willingly share the briefcase. No. One truth shall prove itself by banishing every last shadow of a lie. Melting every last doubt. And illuminating every last question of evil. Did that answer your question, Maero? All six men and pushing forwards this bright day of judgement and every last one of us are making very grand affirmations about just how certain the one is to claim that briefcase. But talk is cheap and alone it is meaningless. The truth and the Good News will only beknown and earnestly sung when the lies are revealed for exactly what they are. Good and evil is a moral judgement. The free choice of one is to distinguish and disavow the other. But the act is meaningless with only one option. It is discernment. It is splitting lines. It’s reading the sundial not just by the light but by the tendril of shadow stretched across it. At Pain For Pride, we call time on this meaningless void of confusions and delusions. I the unconquered sun will finally light the earth by the radiance of Christ. As for the wicked, you will be the little matchsticks of black that give my rays shape and meaning.

Chorus: Sine Sole Silens. Sine Umbra Nihil.

Nico Borġ: Turning my glare now to the Dynasty candidates. I question. I question...what makes a man like Scott Oasis? He alone in this contest can claim the honour of already once being a world champion. A fact he will relish to lionize himself in. At one point he ascended the mountain. By the grace of something deep within. Some blessing. Some talent. Some intangible virtue saw him through. Yet, when I saw him on Showdown this inner quality was buried far from my perception. If indeed, it is still there to be uncovered. But I question. I question whether, as he looks around at his world dying around him, his chest does still swell and burn like the robin’s. He’ll tell us his heart is afire with a warmth and a light that shall never be put out, perhaps. But I shall dare to doubt. I’ll happily play the sceptic this one time. I’ll wager, true to his name, that deep in his heart of hearts the Iceman is feeling rather cold right now. He shivers beneath a blanket white as fear. Pale as death. And this for every good reason there is. When Scott Oasis made his much awaited return to Showdown, I was taken somewhat aback. The Iceman was cold to the touch. Torpid. Exanimate. Like the body had already given up the ghost. With more ease than I had ever thought possible, I buried him. And Just in the same way, I am going to deliver the last rites to every last delusion of grandeur left in him at Pain For Pride. You see, the Iceman no longer belonged on Showdown. The Iceman no longer belongs in the land of the living where the competition is stiff and the punches are yet stiffer. Whatever his past accomplishments, Scott Oasis has fallen heavily from grace. And when he climbs up that ladder...reaches...reaches up for that Cash In The Vault briefcase, then he will fall again. History will repeat itself in microcosm. And repeat itself as many times as needed to make its lesson learnt.

Chorus: Time either cures or kills, but it always teaches.

Nico Borġ: Perhaps too slowly for some. The further we look on from here, the more revulsion and iniquity is to be witnessed.Somewhere amid the haze of rancid smoke TLA , the prodigious and prodigal, stares back in red-eyed wonder. This is the kind of wretch who somehow thrives on Dynasty. I would say that this explains why Scott Oasis became a world champion if this is the kind of man that thrives on the Dynasty of today. But I am not too proud to say that I know better. He performed admirably at Grand Rampage. In fact, he seems to always be on the precipice of greatness. Yet, rather than digging deep and applying himself diligently to the task at hand he scatters his talents as chaff into whatever winds of fancy should take him.  A fierce fighter by nature but ill-disciplined, to put it lightly. He is prone to excess and seduction by all the earthly sins of the flesh. By submitting here he offers up the two strongest weapons available to him. The mind and the soul. Poisoning them with such venial sickness that when the occasion calls to rely on them, their “help” is as toxic as the foe. He no longer sees night from day. His hubris and extravagances have blinded him to right and wrong, what evils consume and denigrate him. He sleepwalks on, not minding the wasted hours he spends on indulgences. Each one wounds. The last one kills. But time brings the dawn. Light will conquer all.

Chorus: Invictus.

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished. Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
TLA
Post June 19th 2017, 8:56 am by TLA
POON FOR PRIDE

The camera cuts up into the Poon Palace in East Rutherford, New Jersey where TLA has been up all night. TLA has been pumpin’ that iron hard all week and has earned some of that good ass drank and bitches. However he must stay focused on the challenge ahead at Pain for Pride X, which is why he is hosting a special this week only event at the Poon Palace… entitled Poon for Pride!

TLA: Awww yea this Poon for Pride yo and you come get some of this poon yo boi gonna get you that pride. That’s right vatos, if you sign up today as an official member of the Poon Palace I will get you exclusive tickets to Pain for Pride X! You thought they was all sold out? Think again! I bought hundreds of these bad girls myself! Now it’s time for all y’all to buy yo selves some bad girls ya heard? These bitches be wildin’ and they gotta stand out for Pain for Pride X weekend too. Cuz that Poon Palace World Heavyweight Championship is on the line, only one of these sexy ass hos can walk away with the prize! Y’all patronage and feedback gonna decide they futures! Also none of Drake Jaeger’s ex-Harem bitches be gettin’ any love, but I ain’t shocked most of ‘em all nasty as fuck. I only be keepin’ they asses around here cuz they desperate after that weeaboo motherfucker vanished. I whipped his ass and took all his ass for the Poon Palace! Now they be gettin’ me all that cash but it ain’t the cash I be lookin’ to put in my vault en este momento.

I be lookin’ for that Cash in the Vault of course.

TLA: Shit’s gettin’ real intense. Now all competitive and shit. Got homies comin’ out the walls lookin’ to get some. Heard first from mah Australian amigo Keelan Cetinich over on Voltage. He definitely gonna hop up in the Poon Palace after the show cuz he roll like that. But we ain’t gonna be amigos in the ring this weekend. Awwww hell nawh we gonna be beefin’. I’m ready to beef that’s what I here for. I ain’t gonna underestimate yo ass tho ese. I know you a real one, and you in this to win this. But so am I. So is everyone else. If we wanna win this thing it’s gonna take a hell of a lot of skill, a hell of a lot of determination, and ultimately a hell of a lot of luck. It won’t be easy, but if y’all wanted easy you wouldn’t be here. Nah the legend of Cash in the Vault speaks for itself. We all seen the matches. We all studied them tapes. We know exactly what we are getting into. This be one of the most brutal matches EAW got to offer, them ladders break men’s bones, and they end careers. But for that lucky one who survives, and climbs all the way to the top, they got an opportunity to make they nobody ass a somebody. You right Keelan. I been disappointed before. I got inches away from the top, and just when I thought I made it there, that top inched further up and away from yo boi. But I ain’t ‘bout to bitch and moan about it. I ain’t throwing in the towel neither. I be right back up in that game. Competing at Pain for Pride X against homies like you who are just as hungry as I am. You say that this is yo time. I disagree holmes. This gonna be my time. Pain for Pride is gonna be my show. It’s gonna be legendary, it’s gonna be mythical...

But it’s gonna be mine!

TLA: If demons that I don’t know wanna fuck with me, I ain’t hidin’. They can hop that border anytime and come for yo boi. Whether they wearin’ that blue, or that yellow, or even that purple. I always down for a fight, and I always down to try something new. Like I’ve said before, La Pantera Sexual will try anything once! Speakin’ of demons I don’t know. We got Lars Grier up in here talkin’ about feasts. If there be one thing that TLA know about it is feastin’. If there is a second thing that TLA know about it would prolly have to be beastin’. So you see Lars Grier is now infringing on my area of expertise. See I respect Lars’ ambition. Growin’ up on them streets ain’t easy. Strugglin’ and fightin’ everyday to earn a living for yo self ain’t easy. The struggle is indeed real but only one who has lived that struggle and survived it can know just how real it is. But that realness can’t even compare to the struggle that be awaiting us at Pain for Pride X. Dumpster diving be level 1, Cash in the Vault be the final boss. Hell it ain’t even the final boss cuz you gotta cash that shit in later yo. But as far as we gotta be concerned this is the final boss in this game. We get that Cash in the Vault, we nearly guaranteed to be World Champ. Even if we ain’t succeed in cashing that shit in, we already succeeded in somethin’ only a handful of people have done before. We got that Cash in the Vault, we got that immortality.

It’s what the World Heavyweight Champion himself say he seeking. So it’s gotta be worth it right?

TLA: So now Lars Grier is joining this party and he ain’t got shit to say to yo boi. He ain’t got shit to say to Keelan neither. Instead he pickin’ fights with motherfuckers who ain’t even shown up yet. Now I ain’t even gonna outright call him a pussy, but you can bet that’s the direction my mind is going. Instead imma give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is underestimating me. That ain’t my problem but it’s gonna be his. Cuz shit don’t end well for those who forget that they in the ring with The Baddest Hombre on the Planet. Maybe he somewhere in the depths of this Poon Palace havin’ too much fun and don’t wanna risk puttin’ that disrespeck on mah name. Maybe he just ignoring my ass. Or maybe he got some unfinished beef with Scott Oasis and Nico Borg he wanna settle first before he get to the big dawgs. I like that last one. That last one make me look good. He gonna bring that inevitable response soon enough. He can’t ignore me forever. He be spittin’ about cliches but I wonder just what kind of weak ass cliche he gonna bring this time. Like all them homies before him who ignore yo boi. They gonna spit some weak sauce ‘bout how I ain’t worth they time, or how they was playin’ mind games to get under my skin. Like I really give a fuck if I hear yo voice or not. All that matters to me right now is winning that Cash in the Vault, and nothing that you say or anyone else in this match will say is gonna change that. I will show up. I will go all out. I will climb that ladder.

I will grab that briefcase.

TLA: Am I confident? You damn right I’m confident. Am I overconfident? That’s a question that ain’t gonna be answered until after Pain for Pride X. Lars Grier is down here lookin’ to rep he king, he all up in that King’s Guard actin’ all medieval and shit. I gotta army of my own if you ain’t heard. The TLArmy gonna be ridin’ at my side the whole way through. I hope yo king give you enough to rep cuz I know for a fact that the TLArmy gonna be there for me through good and bad, through easy and hard. When shit lookin’ they worst they give me that power to get back up. It’s that power that separate the young from the old. If you ain’t got shit in you to motivate yo ass back up…

You are goin’ down… You are stayin’ down.

TLA: Maero say he bite but I done taken bites from Steroid Dawg so this ain’t no thang. For real tho, Maero be a new kinda predator. One I ain’t been in the ring with before. So I ain’t gonna underestimate his ass. Cuz Maero gives no fucks. Like I said before, he will cut an ese if I be steppin’ in too close. This a Ladder Match, but Maero is steppin’ in with scalpels and shit, some of that real deranged shit lookin’ to cop that advantage. Maero ain’t gonna be shook so I ain’t even gonna try. He in this with the sole purpose to win this thing, and if he can cause some pain and suffering along the way he ain’t gonna complain. I respect that. He may be one evil ass gringo, but he ain’t ashamed ‘bout who he is. He ain’t got no shame about it. He proud as fuck and ain’t ‘bout to run and hide. Unless maybe he can’t run and hide cuz he fat ass won’t get him too far. Nah for real tho, I ain’t wanna disrespect yo culo homie. I ain’t mean to call you fat, I just be callin’ everyone in this match fat and I ain’t wanna leave you out. I’m all ‘bout that equality and that inclusiveness and shit. You damn right I was blazin’ tho and I’m glad you be puttin’ that respeck on my name. Until you ain’t, cuz you lookin’ to kill this legend, but I ain’t gonna let you.

You ain’t gonna kill me motherfucker I got a whole lotta life left to live!

TLA: Maero thinks that this blunt be rottin’ my brain but he don’t understand. That mota be givin’ me strength. It givin’ me that focus that I need to fuck some shit up. You say you know that hardcore shit, that street fight front and back. I be lookin’ forward to that dawg. It be just like old times for me, back on them streets. Sick ass motherfuckers tryin’ to shank ya boi with they knives. Cuttin’ through yo boi tryin’ to walk through like I be a door. You ain’t gettin’ thru though. You can try but imma slam this shit in yo face and leave you lyin’ down in front of that door.

Cuz if imma door, you a doormat ese.

TLA: Shit’s gettin’ heated. Hotter than even some of this poon in my palace. It’s only gonna get hotter from here. This my environment. This my time. This my match. I be thrivin’ in this fire. I be woke in these flames. Keep bringin’ that blaze homies, you gonna have to melt me you wanna run through.

Stay lit.
『zakkii』
Post June 19th 2017, 8:40 am by 『zakkii』
This match is actually a scary place to prove a point. Some people are really serious to beat these competitors and become the last person standing with a 24/7 Contract as the reward of their bravery. But looking at those excited people makes me excited too. This is my proving point that I stay with big names and I can prove it to them why. The reason why I am still staying here because I still have an unfinished thing to accomplish and I will fight all the way I can to make it happen. This battle royal will prove it all.

Haruna Sakazaki: Haruna here, back again with another daily Pain for Pride rambling. Guess people in there already start talking about me, apparently. Well, let's give them a little shoutout, shall we? This should be fun. Okay, first off we have Darkane who actually noticed me as the considerable force coming from a small brand called Empire. I really thank you for that kind word. Hey, I'm flattered to hear that beautiful word coming from someone menacing and scary like you. You know, I might be what people think of "all those pretty faces" and stuff. I might not look tough, I noticed that but I have something that any other woman, no, any other people in this company don't have it. I have the undying spirit, something that makes me survive and keep moving forward until this day no matter those bumpy roads I've passed through. I have the mentality of a fighter so no matter how hard you punch my pretty face, no matter how much blood coming out from my head, You never tell me to stay down because I won't. Not even a single time I ever gonna do it. You are that hardcore ultraviolent guy or whatever the name is, right? Blood from your opponents is something really familiar for you. Don't be afraid to hurt me, sir. Because in return, I will do my absolute best to give the worst beating of your life and getting you out of this competition. Hey, no hard feelings. But this is a fight and it's our job to hurt each other, right? Eeh, don't worry about Azumi.... She's an adult who can deal with her own problem and definitely able to walk by her own feet. It's about me now... I'll show you what I can do in front of you, so you better prepare for it! I will do my best!

Haruna Sakazaki: Okay, next up we have the King of Social Media himself, Mark Michaels. Well, I don't mind with where do you talk every day and rambling about stuff. That won't matter to me anyway but, well.... congrats sir! You are actually reaching the lowest of the low when you are talking about me. You talked about a language barrier? Of all those topics, of all those weaknesses I have? Really? Yeah, I know, typical Internet guy.... what are they saying again? Grammar Nazi? Well, yeah, that is your Social Media, guys. Yeah, Interwebs are full of cancerous and cringe people and this is one of them. Look, I never see you in action but if your action is as bold as when you said on the internet, then you actually got my attention. But as long as you keep talking bold, saying that you are that Greatest Wrestler people always wait for, I can't say much more about you. You know, the Internet.... you can't trust people rambling on the internet before seeing them in real life. Well, let's see about that and see if you can actually handle me! Hey, I am not speaking a good English, but is that actually matter? When I walk inside that ring, I am no longer speaking your language. I speak with these fists.... the universal language of every fighter in this world. I greet people, I make friend with them or just a simple "fuck you" with this language. Well, I'll talk to you with this language soon. Bring it on!

Haruna Sakazaki: And Mr. Theron Nikolas.... the favorite of them all. The one whose people put their bet on. Yeah, a lot of people predicting you to win. I heard you have a winning streak on your way here. Okay then, I can see it. You talk so much, but you can back it up somehow. Okay, I get it.... but well, apparently, you know my past as well. The thing that happened two years ago. The point that changed my life forever. Mhmm, I can't let that image out of my sight but you know, If I was somebody else, I should be done at that time. But no, I'm not finished. I am still standing, will see you eye to eye next week on that grand stage and probably laying a punch on you. I never give up and you never see me that. Some win, and some lose too. That's how the game should be played, right? You won so much match on the way here and different with you, I never win at all until I get here. But things can change very quickly and I can definitely change the game. I really can't wait to fight you, fight that man who is on a roll and stop his track by using my own hands. This is not an impossible thing, they told me it was impossible for me to keep staying here after my numerous defeats and I can prove them wrong. I will prove them wrong once again by throwing you or everyone in this match out of the ring to be the last one standing and finally get my Pain for Pride moment, my retribution of these humiliating defeats, screw-ups, and all those bad things. It starts from this moment, Mr. Nikolas! I will get my time right now!

Haruna Sakazaki: And shoutout to our Hall of Famers who is actually talking like an angry grandpa and shows all of us less excitement for this match. Yes, this match is really troublesome where great endurance and persistence is really needed to win this match. Showing us that you are angry and seem to hate everything in front of you will never work. But hey, who am I to judge, I am nobody in front of you, right? You have a lot more experience than me and who am I lecturing you like this. Eh, you may not care about what I said to you gentlemen but I will talk less about you and will show you what I can really do. And when I show you what I capable of, I am no longer caring about your opinion any longer. My action will speak for itself.

Haruna Sakazaki: And yeah, those strong people like Sheridan and Savage. They are strong and stuff, thinking that I am just an easy threat but well, It's no surprise for me at all if you only look at my appearance. You will get.... well, what you see is what you get, I guess. But sometimes physical appearance can lie to. Sometimes it will be a wrong thing to judge someone by the cover. But you will see, I have a mentality of a winner and will shut everyone who doubts me because I am small, not look tough from the outside and all those clichés like that. I will break everything and fight everyone to get what I want. I am going to win and I will make a good use of these fists and kicks to make it happen. That's only that I can say.

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, yeah. That was my shoutout to some people in this Battle Royal. Of course, I will be back again with this daily Pain for Pride rambling. Seeya later! ZACKYpanda Out~!

I prepare myself very good for this match and I don't want to waste any more chance. I almost get what I want, I believe I can get it but someone always gets in my way. Outside interference, screw-ups, and cheating attempt always blocking my glorious victory. That is not my full defeat. That just proves that I am strong enough to get beaten easily. I will keep moving as long as I can still fight. No, I don't want to use any kind of dirty tricks because that victory won't be memorable. Mark my words, I am going to win because..... I AM A WINNER!!!
Keelan
Post June 19th 2017, 8:21 am by Keelan
THE DEMON YOU KNOW - PAIN FOR PRIDE X - METLIFE STADIUM (4)

Oh, how I’ve been waiting for you to talk.

But you didn’t just talk oh no, you made a hell of a statement. You came out firing rounds at everybody, making sure every single shot hit their target. No fucking around. I admire that … I admire that a lot. Maero you’re still a young individual with a lot to learn. You’re seriously talented, and as you know from what I’ve been saying that I truly believe you deserve this opportunity. I stood in the middle of that ring with you and shook your hand a few weeks ago after our match, because I gained a newfound respect for you. Unfortunately not a lot of people see you as a viable threat but those people don’t know what’s about to come roaring at them. They’ll just be the deer in the headlights as you run them down. You truly are a psychotic human being and I’ve also openly admitted that you definitely bring the best out of me when we step in the ring together, which is why it’s going to pain me just a little bit when I say what I have to say to you. I think you and I may be in the same boat here … no I don’t mean the one you were in earlier surrounded by those victims of yours. I mean metaphorically. We sit together in this boat heading towards an island that has four opponents for us waiting on its shore. The only competitor I am familiar with is you, and I’ve beaten you before. Sure we brought the best out of each other in that qualifier we had, but that doesn’t change what the history books show. I have a victory over you, Maero. I think you act like this double countout we had was the only match we ever had together, as if you were almost trying to wipe my win over you away. If us bringing the fight to each other was only a taste of what’s to come, then what else are you going to throw at me? If you recall, the only reason that match was a double countout in the first place was because I couldn’t get back in the ring. You were down and out, and as I tried to roll under the bottom rope, you held onto my ankle like a boy holds onto his father’s ankle after being dropped off at his first day of school. I should have another win over you, Maero! I had your number! Equals? Hell no! You were weakened, damaged and injured while you laid out on the outside of the ring. Yes, you brought the best out of me, and when you did, I had you beat. But you say that because you held onto my leg makes us equals? No sir. I will not agree with that remark, Maero. Not at all.

You’ve been spending every waking minute preparing yourself for Pain For Pride, and preparing yourself for this Cash in the Vault match by training your ass off. Well guess what Maero, so has everybody else in this damn match! We’re all in this one for one sole purpose and that is to bring down that briefcase that will be hanging 20 feet above the ring. So if one of us hasn’t been working their ass off these past few weeks then I feel sorry for them as they are going to lose their glorious Pain For Pride moment. You want to talk about demons? For whatever reason I knew in my mind that you’d bring up what I said earlier. I lowkey thought it might have triggered you a little bit, and it seems like it has. I was talking from a personal standpoint if you were unaware. I’ve brought that demon that lives inside me out when I’ve needed it most, and when it takes over I lose control. I used my demon in that Hardcore Invitational last year. You know, the match where I defeated you? Don’t claim that I know nothing of darkness or pain, you don’t know what the fuck I’ve been through in my life so step back. You don’t know where my morals lie so why try to judge me? I’ve spent the majority of my life as a pained individual and I’ve never hidden this fact not once. If you don’t believe me, go back and listen to some of the things I’ve said in past interviews, or in-ring segments, or even watch some of my older matches. I’ve worked for years to lock all of those dark thoughts up inside of me and have learned to control this demon. I am a happy man now, Maero, a smiling individual who is proud of how far I’ve come since coming out of retirement. Are you threatening to end my life, Maero? Did you seriously just say if my life is valuable to me then I should step back? Surely you are not this idiotic. We’ve traded verbal battles on and off for the past month now, and I’ve never heard you say anything that ridiculous. You threatening to end my life isn’t making me shake in my boots. It isn’t making me feel intimidated at all. It’s just making me feel sad that you’d say something so … childish. And I know that you kill people! I should be intimidated, right? But I’m not. I’m not scared of you Maero, and neither should the other opponents in this Cash in the Vault match. I’d like to think that we’re all mature enough to see through your remarks. You don’t want to grow up Maero, because you’re too afraid of ever changing yourself. This is why you act like you do. I see through you Maero, I really do.

I apologize because I still respect you as a competitor, but you’re going to find yourself in a match this weekend where you are the boy amongst men. It pisses me off that you’d try to take shots to my heart as if it would be one of your tactics to get into my head, but no it just makes me shake it instead. You want to push me to the brink, like I’m standing at the edge of a cliff and you’re daring me to jump. I’ll jump if I feel like it I don’t need anyone to pressure a situation where I can make a simple choice on my own. That’s childish. You may have the devil living inside of you as you claim, but you will be facing a demon living inside of me in our match, because all of us dream and battle with demons that are real and in our heads. I just so happen to be the realest fucking demon you’ll be going to to toe with. Be ready Maero my little lamb - the wolves are waiting for you.

THE KILLER HAS SPOKEN.  
Lethal Consequences
Post June 19th 2017, 7:29 am by Lethal Consequences
Yeah, no... there's a little too much going on here for my liking. 

There's a whole lot of noise being thrown around, and unfortunately I'm tuned into to it right now. There's a lot of fucking heads in this battle royal, and with many head comes many minds and goddamn way too many lines of thought that I'm supposed to be able to whip around and keep up with. There's people talking to their old grandpas, there's some names with non-letters that I'm oblivious to, there's Theron talking entirely too much, and there's really just a bunch of people that I don't care to hear go on about how the other person is wrong about things and that some accomplishments happened and streaks and why the fuck were you talking to your grandpa?

Do you all realize who you're listening to right now?

Lethal Consequences. 
UNDEFEATED...
ON...
VOLTAGE....

Am I the only one sane enough to realize how momentous of an accomplishment it is to win 3 matches in a row on Voltage? Sure, I can hear it from all of you that decide to spit a paragraph about this now... "This is Pain For Pride 10 it's different, this is the 24/7 battle roy--" NO! Being undefeated on Voltage translates to EVERY. SINGLE. ASPECT of professional wrestling in E-Federations. It's literally like being DDD as chairman when Methesula is an active character. Automatic loss; it's written in the stars. 

I'm trying really hard here, y'all. It's fucking strenuous as hell to try to pretend like I care about what any of these people are talking about. It's fucking strenuous to have to try to call out these little slapnuts who have their panties pulled up way to high and are giving themselves some kind of false confidence, and just keep going and going and going as if they think the more they keep their fucking mouths open the more odds will stack in their favor. 

This is a rigged lottery, gentleman and few ladies. This does not end up good for you. Lethal Consequences is in this match, and he is active, you. lose. I'm supposed to call every one by name. I'm supposed to refute everything they say, have a discourse, a back and forth and back and forth and left and side and forth because there's fucking 40 people in this match. 

I'm not saying any one of your names. 
Except Theron, I said your name. 
Fuck you.

You're not getting this sucker treatment out of me. This isn't about the other people stepping through those ropes and falling over them again onto the floor. This is about me, and solely I. I'm not going to waste precious PFP 10 power by tainting my taste buds with the bitterness of some wish-they-could-be-extremist who I've no idea who they are, what they do, and what I should say to them.

I'm really saying here is I care zero percent about learning about you jamokes to take you down verbally one by one. I've played the ponyshow before, and I'm going to not jock this horse and instead watch in the bleachers with a betslip in my hand; winner: Consequences. 

I will admit this, however... 

I'm going to assume that this is the classic "noob battle royal" that has graced wrestling for a long time. I'm not assuming, this is that match. If you were naive enough to not know that, know that now. You're all a lot better than Irish Assassin and Kira. And very much better than Mister K. You're also better than me when I was in the first (?) battle royal at the greatest EAW event to be created. You can ask me what that is; no divulging on my part without a nudge. And I'm glad that I've been able to sharpen my sword mentally for this. This match is probably a lot more difficult than most of the matches on the card...

A bunch of washed up hall-of-famers, AM I RIGHT, GUYS?!

No one cares about the barriers you've overcome so far. No one cares what you're going to do after you lose this match. No one cares about you in this match, no one cares about this match period. I hope we're all in agreement on these simple E-Federation rules; you're only yourself and your interests. There's no one there besides the name that your booked against for that week. You're not going to overcome the odds here. You're not going to be a cool story of an up-and-comer who won the 24/7 and cashed it in to go on to be a world champ and a hall of famer. 

This isn't your Pain For Pride moment.

This is the same story of a veteran, coming in, showing out and taking the spotlight and time slot, salary, and hope out of someone who otherwise would be a great asset to the company, a wonderful beacon of new light to win titles and frolic around the land picking up wins and creating memories. And old, metaphorically crusty man that has been here since the first one of these things is going to take this match under your ignorantly confident, grummy little hands. I'm going to beat this into your head harder than your father ever could've when you were younger:

You're not worth anything, and especially not worth a win at the expense of myself for a win at Pain For Pride. This is the only thing I got going for me besides my VOLTAGE WIN STREAK. 

And I'm not bored of it yet. 

This isn't a "crowd pop for nostalgic wrestler." This isn't "one last hoorah." This isn't "washed up and old." This isn't "the new guns sweep out old champ."

Once again, I say, this is Lethal Consequences. One of the good parts of him.

You're fucked. 

:dave:

Fuck you Scott Diamond, and your name.
Abelard Becker
Post June 19th 2017, 7:25 am by Abelard Becker
Maybe they're right. I don't know. Maybe I am just an old, beat up, warned down shell of my former self that's back for no reason other than to get a cheap nostalgia pop from the crowd. Maybe time has passed me by and I'm no longer the beast that I used to be. Maybe the fear that I used to strike into the hearts of elitists and fans alike has been transformed into them feeling sorry for me. If Theron, Darkane, Sheridan all center around these ways to attack my character, then maybe it's a truth that I just don't want to admit.

But maybe they're wrong. Maybe these things that they're saying about me aren't true at all, they're just a perception of me based on history. Maybe I'm the anomaly to that history. Maybe I'm unlike anything you've ever seen or felt before. Maybe I'm not old but in fact, still young. Maybe I'm not beat up but in pristine conditioning. Maybe I'm not warned down but just the opposite, perfectly fresh. Maybe I'm not back for just a cheap nostalgia pop, maybe I have a purpose. Maybe I want to accomplish things, maybe I have goals for myself, maybe this isn't just a one time deal this time. Maybe I wanna win another World Championship, maybe I wanna main event Pain For Pride again, maybe I wanna add a Grand Rampage win to my resume. And maybe, if all those things are true... then you're all in trouble. 

But maybe not.

I don't know.

Actually... I do.

But I don't wanna tell you.

Okay, maybe I'll tell you.

But I really shouldn't.

But I guess I have to add more to this so I will.

DEEP BREATH....

I'm Scott FUCKING Diamond and FUCK YOU if you aren't intimidated by that.

FUCK YOU if you choose to underestimate me. FUCK YOU if you think that I'm old, FUCK YOU if you think I'm washed up, FUCK YOU if you think I don't have it anymore. I'll prove that I more than just have IT still, I have everything.

FUCK YOU SHERIDAN MÜLLER
FUCK YOU DARKANE
FUCK YOU THERON NIKOLAS 
AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE WHO DECIDED TO BE CUTE INSTEAD OF PUTTING RESPECT ONTO MY NAME.

I'LL SCREAM IT LOUD AND CLEAR AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOU... I'M SCOTT FUCKING DIAMOND!! I'm the summit, I'm the alpha-male, I'm the top of the food chain. It's been that way since November 29th, 2010 when I made my debut and it's going to remain that way until the day that I hang up my boots FOR GOOD! 

When I want something, I take that something. I don't wait for opportunities to fall into my lap, I snatch them from the laps of others. 

I do what I say and I say what I do, and you know what? I say I wanna win this battle royal, so you know what that means? I'm gonna win this battle royal.

And there isn't a goddamn thing anyone can do about it.

Phew, I forgot who I was there for a second. I chose to be humble... why the FUCK would I be humble?

You've awoken the monster from his slumber. Which in turn has sealed your fate, oh it feels so great.

Last edited by Scott Diamond on June 19th 2017, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Jon McAdams
Post June 19th 2017, 6:53 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Crusad12Jon McAdams is sitting at his desk, his back facing the camera towards the outside window overlooking McAdams Estate. He slowly whirls around in his chair wearing a black button up shirt and a dark unbuttoned vest. His face has spots of blood on it and his hair is drenched in sweat, as if he’d been doing something extraneous, and his sleeves are rolled up. He takes a towel being held in his right hand and brings it over to wipe his left hand. Blood soaks into the towel as he wipes it and dips it into a bucket nearby him. The sound of heavy breathing is the only thing heard for several moments as he wipes off the blood. A side profile of McAdams reveals a couple of legs connecting to a laid out body around the corner. There is blood trickling down them.

As the camera focuses back on McAdams face, he finally looks up with what seems to be sadness on his face. He breathes in as he grimaces, with tears welling up in his eyes, he turns to the body on the floor and draws his hand across his face in the shape of a gun. As he pulls the imaginary trigger, a deck of cards appears in his hands. He begins to shuffle them ostentatiously, while biting his quivering lip.

“That man, that poor man,” McAdams voice drips with melodrama. “He had so much going for him. Bryson was his name. He didn’t deserve what happened to him. He didn’t deserve this kind of punishment, this kind of broken and evil reaction. Bryson is a guy who loves wrestling, who worked as ring crew for Voltage. He had a mouth, he had know how, he was a fan who not only enjoyed this product but also enjoyed being a part of what we do here. Bryson was well connected and well liked backstage, and so curious about how things worked. This man had such promise, he likely had big plans to move up in this company and find his way beyond just the ring crew.” As McAdams speaks, he begins leaning cards against each other on his desk. “He was one of many people on this roster who approached me looking for an opportunity to serve Voltage better in hopes that it might propel him in a higher role. After all, everyone knows I can get things done, I can make things happen if only for a small price. His price was to be one of my many eyes and ears around here. A guarantee that when I need things done, they get done. He went from being nothing but the lowest of workers, to one of the many cards I can play should I need it.” McAdams sighs heavily before lifting a card up to his face and bending it in half. “The problem with a card that can be bent is that it’s hardly useful anymore. If it is the only bent card in a deck, people will figure out what it is. You can’t build a house with it, nor can you use it in your games so what is the point? You see, poor Bryson had the misfortune of not telling me if Carson Ramsay had entered the building. It was one of his jobs around here… was being the most appropriate word. Ramsay, you and Marco, Lance Hart, Harvey Yorke, all of the cretins who came out to challenge the Sovereign, his blood, his life, his career, its all on your hands.” McAdams throws the bent card at the foot of the body below as he wipes fake tears from his eyes. “ You disgust me with your reckless actions, your inability to see what is right, what is good, what is for the greater good and the purposes that each man serves. Each of you who has failed to realize that the master architect is putting something together that is so far above all of you that your little house of cards pales in comparison to the mansion I am building. The Grand Design. This Sovereign Crusade is not here to bury and break this roster but to make it stronger but all of you are so short sighted and so simple minded that you’d attempt to undo everything at the beck and call of a man like Lance Hart, who, despite what he might say, is just as much in my pocket as any of you. Well, he was anyway, but its time to clean house I suppose, and continue to send messages to those who secretly work for me, and those who unwillingly fall like blocks into my plans.”

McAdams snaps his finger and The Wit comes around and grabs Bryson and puts him in the chair in front of McAdams. The young man is bloodied all over his face and slowly comes too.

“Oh you poor boy,” McAdams face contorts into something sinister as he places more cards into a house in front of him that slowly keeps growing. “Look what they did to you, you were not supposed to be harvested in the crusade. You were not supposed to join those in the royale as a victim. Yet here you are, so broken, so lost, and soon to be unemployed and destitute.”

“Please Mr. McAdams,” Bryce coughs and slurs his words. “I can still help, I can still-”

“Shhhh, child,” McAdams leans back his eyes hidden by the shadow of the chair. “You are helping, your doing the last thing that man like you is capable of. You’re going to help me send a message to everyone in that battle royale.”

“But my job sir, My jo-”

“You will not be working for Voltage any longer, you put in your two weeks notice a while back, don’t you remember? You did it when you decided not to warn me of Carson’s arrival to the arena when you should have. Yes, you and many others like you who will face the same consequences for the actions of those who stand against my crusade. Each man and woman, each Elitist who steps into that ring, all thirty three men who hope for something that they don’t deserve, competing in a match that was never built for them, each one building an unsteady house of cards, each one believing in it’s own hype, its own unsteady plan of how to win this, each one being put into this match because they had nothing else going on. All except Mike Showman and I. Since February I have been undefeated in singles matches, against the then EAW champion, Eclipse Diemos, mainstays like Nasir Moore, Keelan Cetinich, Jakob DeLion, Carson Ramsay, JD Damon, rookies like Vincent Von Doom, and Yoshikage Eto. Even before my singles win streak began, and all my plans placed into motion, I had already beaten our current EAW Champion Drastik twice among so many other victims. I won the Hardcore Championship after only being here two months and each part of this another pillar in the kingdom I’m building. The sturdy empire that is reigning over Voltage. While Lance Hart plays booker, and Drastik holds a title he couldn’t ever defend against me, fighting a false king who believes that he should rule over a land that is already Sovereigns, I have before me an army of people who think that their last minute insertion into a battle royal will somehow cement themselves. Elitists who in any singles match wouldn’t be able to catch their breath, let alone catch me. All of them making audacious threats and statements about how they’ve already won, or how they’re going to be the one who makes this their year.

You’re all the trash that I’ve been waiting so long to get my hands on. You’re all the garbage that plagues this fine brand and it’s lesser associate brands. You’re the reason this Crusade is what it is. Mike Showman and I, the PWC, have brought you all together as part of the Grand Design. We will build our monument here and take what is ours, and you will all join the Sovereign Crusade, whether you like it or not. Take your cheap shots, swing high, swing low, make your short and presumptuous plans, and strategies against us. But your house will always be made of cards, and this battle royal will show just how thin your foundations are, and how foolish you all can be. My influence carries far beyond those rings and as many of you already know, is deep in your pockets. I know things before they happen because I make it my business to know, I am the eyes and ears and hands and feet and power and strength of Voltage and when Sovereign stretches out his hands your house of cards will come tumbling down. Down. down.”

McAdams stretches his hands out in front of him before the giant house of cards and waves to swing into it but stops and the air from his hands knocks out one card at the bottom as the entire thing falls down.

“I am the greater good of Voltage, the necessary Evil, The Survivor, the ruler, the Sovereign, I am Jon McAdams, and you have all been apart of my Grand Design, as you unwillingly join the Sovereign Crusade. There is more to this match than meets the eye, but all the blind men wandering in will have to wait and see, for when its over, the light will shine down on all of you as you reach your true purpose and bring light to the PwC. Sharpen your teeth, I’m coming for you.”

McAdams stands, his shadow pouring over, Bryson, as The Wit holds his arms back, Bryson screams, his EAW Staff shirt tearing as the screen goes black.
Xavier Williams.
Post June 19th 2017, 5:01 am by Xavier Williams.
I’m supposed to care about this. I’m trying; I’m trying so hard to find the motivation to get into the spirit of Pain for Pride - but, I just can’t. We’ve been doing this for so long, Jamie, that I’m not looking forward to the war that we’re going to wage, or the chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion - I’m just looking forward to the end. You’ve done it. You’ve done the one thing that you step out to do and you’ve managed to break me down entirely. I’m not the man that I was. I’m not the man that I should be leading into the this event; I’m just a man letting the days pass me by; hoping that I can find the reason to smile at least once a day. I’m not going to bite at the same stories that we’ve already through, simply for the point of speaking. You’ll stand there and talk about how it was either you and I, and I’ll return by saying that I never held the intention of stabbing you in the back and your own desires to get to the place that you once failed at were the reasons that you’ve tried so hard to hide. You said it yourself - you wanted a war. You wanted a war that would get every single eye in the building locked on you. You wanted the rest of the world to see you in the same light that you’ve always seen yourself in. It wasn’t your fault that you stumbled the moment that you managed to make all of that hard work pay off. You look at yourself in the mirror and see such a great man, but if you were half the man you see yourself for, Lannister and his two acquaintances that took that championship away from you never would have come close. This is meant to be your crowning moment. This is meant to be your moment in the sun; where everything that you have dreamed about coming falls into place. You want to be recognised as the best. You want to hold a legacy that the rest of the world will never forget - but, you look around and see that you’re not even close. You’re the World Heavyweight Champion, Jamie, and not one person actually cares. I criticised Jacob Senn about the fact that he brought absolutely no worth to that very championship, and you’ve already fallen into the same boat. Nobody cared about the fact that you were defending the championship at Burning Desire - people just wanted to see TLA take it from you. You’re walking into Pain for Pride sitting on a throne that people dream about one day reaching, and your moment has been completely overshadowed by an overachiever’s cinderella story.

That’s exactly what you wanted, right? Is everything going to plan, Jamie?

I’ve warned you in the past. You were so confident that you had all of the pieces placed perfectly, but you fail to truly see the road you’re travelling down through those rose tinted glasses. I said that you were making the same mistakes that I once did and adamantly told me that you weren’t. What does beating me at Pain for Pride actually prove to anyone, Jamie? I’m nothing more than a man that has proven over the last few months that his bark has become much more lethal than his bite. I’ve lost to names that once never would have come close to even standing in the same ring as me. I’ve fallen down so many rungs of that proverbial ladder that it has almost become embarrassing. You’re chasing a name that you’re never going to reach. You think that championship sitting on your shoulder moves you so much closer to it, but it doesn’t bring you close. You’ll hold your head up high. You’ll by into the same hype that you’re trying to convince so many others of. You’ll think you’re untouchable. You’ll think that you’re unbeatable. You’ll believe that you are absolutely impenetrable, but sooner rather than later when you find yourself without the championship that rests on your shoulder; whether it be at Pain for Pride or sometime after, you’ll immediately understand that you’ve done nothing more than buy into your own madness. You’ll look around and see that you haven’t built yourself a kingdom, but instead dug yourself a hole that you may never get out of. I haven’t been the same man for a year. I’ve been trying my hardest to prove the voices in my head. I’ve been trying so hard to find the same spark that once lit the entire fucking world on fire and every single time I’ve failed to do so.

I’m here because you wanted me to be. I’m here because I’m meant to be the biggest piece in your story. Can you hear them now, Jamie? Listen closely, they’re all chanting your name! JAMIE O’HARA! JAMIE O’HARA! JAMIE O’HARA! JAMIE O’HARA! WHAT A CHAMPION! WHAT A GUY - and then you wake up and understand how little you’ve actually done for yourself. You’ll understand that you were never really special. You’ll understand that you’re nothing more than another piece of the machine that is Elite Answers Wrestling, and when you’ve overstayed your welcome, you get replaced and thrown away. But, you’ll never listen. My words are always going to fall on deaf ears. That may come when that World Heavyweight Championship is ripped from your hands and you truly have nothing left. That’ll be the moment that you’ll understand that you’re nothing more than another Xavier Williams who did nothing more than build himself up for a greater fall than he could possibly endure. Enjoy all of it, Jamie. The euphoria is absolutely something I’ll never forget, because you’re going to loathe what comes after it’s all gone.
Victor Maero
Post June 19th 2017, 4:24 am by Victor Maero
PFP Promo 1: Water

“Evolution is a fickle thing. Survival of the fittest.” Maero speaks through sweaty lips as the boat he sits in rocks slowly. He stands in a small wooden boat that could barely hold four people and paddles through the shadowed pond. Rays of moonlight pierce the cloud cover. “Some creatures change the world to suit them, some change to suit the world. In this lifetime I’ve done both. I changed EAW with the aid of Eclipse and created a haven for those like me and I became this because it’s what had to be done to survive. I learned how to hold a blade because I was hunted. And I must say, now that that little bump in the road is over, being the predator is quite rewarding. Being the one to choose someone and find all their dirty little secrets is truly a rush. It’s good to be unleashed, to be released and allowed to go crazy on a victim. To watch the light drain from their eyes. It’s addicting. I don’t regret a single moment of it. My heart has never bled for my prey, I don’t regret a single motion of my scalpel’s edge.” Maero stops rowing and sits on one of the boards spanning the width of the boat used as a seat. As he sits a small creak is heard. Splashes from frogs jumping into the water echo through the silence left by the absence of Maero’s voice.

“I was nothing more that a product of my upbring at first, nothing more than a series of events. But now that’s changed. Now, I choose to be more than a symptom of the world I live in. I choose to be stronger than the world that created me. And that’s exactly what I’ve become. The tugging on my flesh, the hate sent my way, the sticks and stones thrown to deter me, the only thing they did was piss me off. Everyone who was anyone wanted to slow me down. I was nothing more than a lackey of Eclipse. And yet, I conquered.Every time someone shrugged me off as nothing more than Eclipse’s henchman I dropped them like the housing market in the great depression. Every time someone claimed to have darkness in them I explained to them that they still bleed red, by example. Yet, I’m still the one name you never thought you’d see at PFP. But here I am, the black horse.” Maero watches as pond as shadows of fish splash and wiggle through the water. Maero begins running his hands through the water.

“Lars Grier, you’re a fool. You’ve said nothing new. You’ve given me buttered white bread and tried to patent it as a new flavour. You say that your opponents are nothing more than men who talk big. Hypocrisy at its finest. The average man believes himself to be above average. Congratulations, you’re the living embodiment of that exact statement. Your ego is bigger than your body, so congratulations, now you have two assets. Just speaking about you makes the madness in my veins scream. You’re a human but extended? So you have longer limbs or? Remind me not to challenge you to a battle of wit, because you’d pull me down into the depths of idiocy and then beat me with your experience in the aforementioned cesspit.” Maero chuckles as he stands back up and begins rowing.

“TLA, let’s move to you. The wrestler, sexworker, comedian. What a resume. If this was a job interview I’d hire you. Maybe not after you called me fat though, that’s kind of a deal breaker. I mean, I may have put on a little weight but it’s all muscle, fuck you. Plus I needed to, I was a little underweight. Unless you’re confusing me with someone. Whatever, I’m sure you were high at the time. You’re really a legend here, TLA, and you should’ve left it at that. See, living legends can be killed. Your past won’t die, but your future is still open and unfortunately it intersects with mine. You slur your words, you haven’t learned anything about your opponents, you don’t have anything of value to contribute; You’ve lost your edge my friend. You’ve become, pardon the expression, blunt. Too much of that stuff’ll do that to you, it rots your brain when used in disgustingly copious amounts. You’ve got less brain cells than before somehow. How do you go down from zero? Is your brain made out of antimatter? Scientists would love to open you up and see how you kept it so stably stupid through all these years. Your past won’t die, but your future is still open and unfortunately it intersects with mine. You won’t budge, hmm? You don’t have to. I’ll cut through you and make you into a doorway. No mercy, I won’t have time for that. Once we get into that ring we’re on my turf.  If there’s anything I know back to front it’s a street fight. No rules, just savage, brutal bloodshed. How homey. I was the Hardcore Champion, remember? This match is nothing but comfort food for me, want a taste?” Maero slows his rowing as the moon peeks from behind the clouds and shines into the water revealing dozens of corpses chained to the ground floating just under the water. Maero’s boat slowly drifts through them as he runs his hand through the water.

“Keelan. We may have seemed like equals during that qualifier, but I promise, that was only a taste of what’s to come. I’ve been doing nothing but preparing for Pain for Pride, every waking moment has been spent training. A good example of my training is, well, this.” Maero gestures to the water around him. “Practise makes perfect.” Maero’s boat slows to a stop and rocks with the subtle waves moving through the pond like an echo of every movement within it.

“And I have a lot of practise. Are demons welcome in EAW? No, they’re not. It was a mistake you claim your demons as an asset in this match. You want demons, Keelan? Is that what you want? You want this match to be a clash of demons? Because that surely would be an interesting match. TLA would fall quickly, Lars may have a chance, Oasis might have a moment of success, Nico, as the Zealot he is, would bring his angels and watch them be slaughtered, but me? I would enjoy that immensely. I would crush you all under my boot. You know nothing of darkness, nothing of demons. You dabble, you choose to claim the demons. I’ve had the devil in me my whole life. I don’t know where your values lie, but if your life is one of them I suggest you watch your step around me. Because I don’t plan on stopping. No mitigation and no mercy. You’ve made the mistake of poking the nest.” Maero takes a step off the side of his boat and drops into the water. The shockwave from his body ripples through the lake making metal chains and decaying flesh crash together. He rises from the water and lays on his back. “Prepare to be stung.” Maero watches the sky as he drifts through his field of victims occasionally brushing against them or stroking their hair as he passes by.

“You know, I don’t believe in about ten thousand gods. You don’t believe in ten thousand minus one. Hi, Nico! I’d love to say I’ll ignore that “God” thing, but that’s about the only thing to talk about. You're a crazed Zealot, you serve without hesitation. If what you do is justice that’s just a happy little accident. But now you enter a war zone. Are any of your three gods that are actually one a war god? Are you going to summon some of his blood that, if it is actually blood in your one of millions of sects of the same religion that believes that as well as thinking it’s the ONLY correct one, and throw it on me? Why not donate some of Jesus’s blood and actually save people instead of relying on the power of prayer? No, some middle class white bitches can drink it to feel more attached to their imaginary friend. Instead of taking your life into your own hands why not pledge it to the best get rich scheme in history? Do you have to pay tax on your pay checks or can you avoid it because you're considered a religious figure? I was religious for a good portion of my life, where was God then? Why that god? Why not Zeus? Camazotz? Tane? Are they so fucking different? Your church rejected facts like the Earth being fucking ROUND. Or that the Earth isn’t at the center of the universe. We’re specs in the universe. Dust. We live we die, and you universe doesn’t give a damn.” Maero takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He looks up at the sky to see the clouds have dispersed and billions of stars were spewing light into his eyes.

“We’re here. Whether it’s by chance or by God will be debated until one or the other is proved. Let me leave you with a quote: Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.  Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? Epicurus. So answer me Nico. Answer any of that. What can your god do?” Maero takes a moment  to breath. Fish swim around him and nibble at the filth floating through the water.

“I’m ready. The hunter in me is ready. The champion in me is ready. The devil in me is ready. I’m prepared to give it everything. Every drop of blood, every blade and move in my arsenal, every shred of energy. I’ll stand above with cracked bones and smile at the pain. I thrive off of this, the pain, both received and inflicted. I rise through flames. The electricity in my veins keeps my running. If you want to trade blows physically or verbally I’ll happily obliged. Just know I don’t play nice. In fact…” A cloud moves over the moon beginning a fade into darkness.

“I bite.”

Last edited by Victor Maero on June 19th 2017, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next