Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 17 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Brian Daniels
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 12th 2014, 9:40 pm by Brian Daniels
One thing I've noticed about you, Jacob Senn, is that you have this consistency to contradict yourself; or even the same pattern to repackage my personal opinions and devise a way to throw them back at my face. Isn't sort of ironic how It's also flattering to see that you picture me as this high command figure, or in your words, a word that has the tendency to reappear every single time I'm confronted against an egomaniac; "God". That same exact word asserted yourself as, but instead this returns to my first statement of contradiction... Are you a powerful man or are you a pretend "God"? I can understand why the people rally behind me, I can lead, while you're an indecisive simpleton. You're green with envy, you lust for following that I have, because when I speak--- people listen, when you distribute yourself as "the best wrestler in the world", people look the other way and laugh. I've come to the conclusion that your observation is flawed, your perspective of me has nothing to do with my complicated past or who I am, but more so about your upsetting history in this company. There's always that one guy that emerges as a hero, to some people like yourself, he's belittled until driven out the area he secures. But I'm here to address this statement; I'm no hero, because the people that assemble by my side are only there to believe in me. I consider myself a symbol more or less, somebody who's gone the extra mile to leave his mark, but establish a pathway for younger talent to follow in the same footsteps. I'm afraid that you were one of the ones that went astray. I made a career out of plenty of mistakes, I was hoping that there would be an understanding that the next generations would adapt instead of repeat. And by the looks of it, you're driving yourself off the edge of insanity. You have this deafening voice speaking to you, the voice that mimics my own tone. By the looks of it... it's persuading you to believe in it, rather than yourself. I didn't want to be the guy to play the nit picker, but would you please identify the moment I called myself the "best wrestler in the world"? When did I ever proceed to reference the times we struck a woman? I'm unsure if this is an attempt to bemuse me, or to set me up as a "villain" for self defense. I'm sorry, have we suddenly become a company full of sexism? Where a woman can wrestle a man, but a man can't wrestle a woman? I'd like to see our genders as equals, we're here to achieve the same level of success as everyone else. I mean, it really just proves my theory of the "blame game" one hundred percent correct; did you or did you not just admit to striking and condemning Cherise for seemingly forestalling your "World Championship" reign? It's like I don't even have to try anymore, you're gladly making a fool of yourself without me even trying.

Yes, Murrow, we understand... Your client is "God", he's better than everyone else, he's going to reign supreme as champion, blah blah blah. It's nice to see you too.

You may not perceive what I have to say as the truth, but you can't deny the fact that your presumption of me having the inability to accept the truth is completely false. But why is that exactly? Oh, I know--- because there's the lack of spotting the truth with everything you have to say. It's like finding a string of hay in a needle stack, very painful and agonizing to detect what's true and false with you. One thing I do award you credit with, is the factual statement of you driving a hardworking extremist who's intention was hardly any different from yours; prove yourself as a worthy combatant to successfully construct a career that won't be yawned upon. Congratulations once again, you've successfully once again fed off your wins. You've beaten me, you've beaten Zack Crash, you demolished RMV, so what? What is there to show from all of that? Certainly you weren't rewarded with the "spoils of war" here, no, you hopped ship and won tin on leather. You know the difference between you and I when earned these said accolades? The moment I won my first World Championship; I didn't gloat, brag, boast, whichever way you want to put pit, your manager gave me no celebration after four long years of servitude to this company. And you know what I did? I took advantage of it, Damien Murrow put me in a corner, he spat in my face, he ridiculed me, because I wasn't the guy he thought out to be the World Champion, he wanted his beloved client to be the World Champion as much as he does now. There's no distinction from then and now--- we've seen this story of oppositions clash together repeatedly. Sometimes your beloved "heroes" win and sometimes and devious "villains" conquer strong, but I'm not here to play a role in the watermill that is Extreme Answers Wrestling. I'm unlike anyone else, I bring diversity to the table, what do you bring? That's right, this same cliche act that seems to never get old with you or Damien Murrow. When the times get rough, you'll retreat to your burrows to scheme your next ultimate plot of mischief. And this brings me to a state of mind, of "why not?" Maybe Cherise should of extended her hand out, handed you the World Championship, only then you'd be satisfied enough; satisfied with handouts and not earnings. It would of only brought me further pleasure of seeing you as this glorious World Champion, walking in with the chip on his shoulder, only to have reached grandeur for nothing--- because he miscalculated somewhere down the line, he wasn't expecting to add Brian Daniels to the equation. The guy who walks away World Champion, the guy who sends Jacob Senn into another depression, back to pointing fingers and naming off guys who got in his way; history always has it's way of repeating itself, does it not?

Last edited by Brian Daniels on August 13th 2014, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kevin Devastation
Post August 12th 2014, 8:56 pm by Kevin Devastation
You either beat the system...

Or the system beats you...

It beats you into oblivion or obscurity...

But if you win, you go down in history...

Thats what I want Ryan, I want to go down in history, because ive been beaten into oblivion before, and I have lived in obscurity for way to long. So lets see if I can go down in history for the reasons I want to be written into the book for. Lets see is Kevin Devastation can do what not reallly anybody has been able to do around this place in a long time. Lets see if I can take Mr. DEDEDE and make him into the fraud he calls everybody else. I think I can, but do I have what it takes in the bottom of my belly, way down deep to finally end this once and for all. I think I do have the guts down deep to get what I want this weekend Ryan, I think I do have what it takes to make you into the one thing that you never thought you would be since you won at Pain For Pride...KEVIN DEVASTATIONS BITCH...I tell you this because every hoop I have jumped through, every summersault I have flipped, and every time I beat down Ryan Savage, beat down Ryan Adams, beat down somebody else who doesn't matter, it all has been done knowing that you had the power Ryan, knowing that YOU alone had the whole world in your hands. I fully know how little I matter at this point, and how little I have ever mattered to this damned company. But in a few short days Ryan that all goes away, all the times that EAW has spent money on my lavish and exciting entrances, all the money EAW wasted on making the grand productions seem so easy that goes along with your grandest stages, and all the talent you have wasted all goes away in a few short days.

In a few short days your reign is over.

In a few short days you have to go beyond what other people have done for years Ryan, you have to do what NOBODY has ever been able to do in years. And that is keep me down. Can you keep me down for a count of ten Ryan? Can you in all your wisdom and all your fortitude keep the evil at bay for a count of ten? Can you keep the one thing that is more of a threat to that belt of yours, and that life of yours at bay for a count of ten? I want you to think that at this time you can come here and rattle the keys to your kingdom infront of my face and think that all you can do is snatch them away with no struggle. You are a fool of a man Ryan Adams, and that will be your downfall against ME at Mid Summer Massacre. You don't see that I have changed over the years just ike you have, and that margin of "how much did Big Kev get beaten by" has shrunk over time, and this is the chance to erase that line all together and show you, show those who doubt me, and show the world that I can stand on the same plain as Ryan Adams stands, the same plain that Mikado Sekaiichi stood on at Pain For Pride. I can stand divine in front of the world not as a man who has an ego that heaven could not fill it...but stand here as a deity who not only has the power to move mountains and part seas, BUT TAKE ANOTHER GOD LIKE YOU RYAN AND SHOW THEM THAT THE STATUS QUA IN EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTING IS NON EXISTENT ANYMORE!

And to be honest, you are the one who started it Ryan...

And you say the lights will burn brighter, and the stage will be grander, and the whole damn world will seem like it is slowed down around us.I believe all of that, and I welcome it. I want to feel the same energy in the air as you and Sekaiichi felt at Pain For Pride. I want those lights to burn the veil on my body away and show that Kevin Devastation is a God. I welcome that burn Ryan, I welcome that pain and suffering this weekend for one reason and one reason only...Because It Is Due To Me! All of these things are due to be mine Ryan Adams, so was it due to be Hercules after he completed his trials. So enjoy watching me go through a trial against you at Mid Summer Massacre, and enjoy the pay check you get from it to Ryan...Because this one will be the last one you get off Kevin Devastation. This is the last time you get a check off the heart and soul I recently found to pour into that ring like a fine wine is poured into a goblet...never full. Because while I have the heart and soul I would never give it all week in and week out and show all the tricks I have. I have plenty that I have yet to debut in my more recent years of learning Ryan. These new underhanded tricks are what will help me make this victory mine. Throw the ball and watch as in the slow motion replay, because my victory will arrive like a lightning strike, quick and unexpected...and watch as my bat connects and watch as that ball goes over the fence and I circle the bases and hit that home run. Its the bottom of the ninth and this is it for me like you say, so strike me out Ryan, make me fail my trials like you say I haven't completed. Because after Mid Summer Massacre when they ask me who I am, in a herculean yell as loud as a lions roar the arena will hear...

I...AM...GOD!!!
Hades
Post August 12th 2014, 7:43 pm by Hades
When it boils down to the World Title picture, nothing else matters.  All of the disappointing letdowns you've tolerated are wiped away and the hands that once cast stones in your direction turn to an open palm which symbolizes a sincere showing of respect shared between two athletes.  The holder of a World Championship is the better man, they are the locker room leader, and are depicted as hardworking individuals among their peers...or so I thought.  Nowadays it's unheard of for a Champion to actually EARN their Titles, there has to be some hidden scheme or inside conspiracy that serves as an explanation for why they're the current Champion.  When Drastik was the Answer's Champion people said that he used his connections with Management to get ahead, they also said that Zack Crash took the easy way out by cashing in on an exhausted Jaywalker to become World Champion last year, and accused guys like Tyler Parker, Sekaiichi, and Brian Daniels for only being World Champions because of all the years they wasted away in the EAW without that Title on their waists.  Noticing the pattern yet?  Every time there's a newly crowned World Champion people are quick to disregard all the years they spent paying their dues and working their way up the ladder because of those like Starr-Stan.  They are the reasons why politics appears to play a larger role than it should in our careers.  The world watched as I went into the Grand Rampage and eliminated competitor after competitor, they watched me win the Answer's Championship, and watched the events of my first "Title Defense" on Voltage, therefore my position shouldn't be up for questioning.  I won the Grand Rampage alone, I won the Answer's Championship fairly, and I retained my Championship despite Demon's underhanded ploys to screw over Xavier and myself.  I don't even see how that's enlisted as a viable argument to prove me unfit on something as lethargic as Demon Hype though, especially when he assaulted me during the match.  But it goes without saying that I've known Dark Demon for a long time so I know how he operates, he's not going to do anything that doesn't result in a pay off for anyone he doesn't like.  The objective was to get the Answer's Championship out of my hands, and the only way he could go about that is by persuading Xavier to put his Briefcase on the line.  But Demon wasn't naive, he was aware of two things: one, I could kick Xavier's ass any day of the week and two, Xavier is quite known for his rebellious attitude.  So in order to confirm his suspicions about him he had to ensure that I lost.  Demon didn't take that contract for my benefit, he did it for his own.  He needed to know that if it came down to Xavier having to choose between himself or Demon, that he would do as he suggested.  When it didn't happen, Demon was faced with a choice, either Xavier takes all the credit for putting away a newly crowned Champion or he's accredited for pulling off the prank of the year.  That altercation wasn't even about me--it wasn't about the Answer's World Title due to the fact that I wasn't the target in that scenario; I was the decoy.  In my eyes that match never happened because it was just another way for Demon to manipulate and destroy another man.  I won't give him power by acknowledging what was the darkest hour of my reign thus far, instead I'll dust myself off and continue doing what they pay me to do.  Just as Starr-Stan has his reasons for why I shouldn't be Champion, I have my reasons for why he shouldn't be the Number One Contender.  Some would say that his Pain for Pride match with Diamond Cage, Show-Down match with Moonlight Predator, and lack of contention would be three perfect examples for why he shouldn't be the challenger.  But I don't really talk about it that much because at the end of the day we all know that the only person with anything to prove is Starr-Stan.  He's the one making all of the promises and issuing the threats, I'm just standing here waiting for him to deliver on them.  I've gone the last two and a half years proving my worth with wins over nine Hall of Famers, two middle division Titles, and a Tag Team Title to my name; and now that I'm a World Champion what is there left for me to prove?  I don't value anyone's opinion other than my own anyways so why should I care to rectify anything or waste my time proving a point to people who are too cowardly to speak their views to my face?  Besides I'm sure there's a reason people voice their thoughts of me in secrecy, if you think about it I'm not someone to be taken lightly.  It doesn't matter what style of wrestling you've been taught or how badly you want what I have, it's going to take a hell of a lot more than using everything you know to get one over on me.  When you get into the ring with me you'd better have you head on straight because it could end abruptly if you're not too careful.  My moveset is equipped with something that everyone has but only so few use, there's no manual that teaches you how to operate it, or anything remotely close to that.  It's what brought me here, it's what kept me here, and it's what got me the Answer's Championship in the first place...heart.  Nobody in the EAW or any Wrestling Federation out there has the heart, the drive, or the dedication that I have.  In spite of the excruciating pain that makes me want to put a bullet in my head, I get into that ring every single time to do what I was born to do which is fight.  I'm not bound by the same emotions that keeps regular men from doing what should be done, I put the personal shit on the back burner to do what is necessary.  That's the way I've been taught.  In the past I have made desperate attempts at getting a Championship, from betraying allies to killing my flesh and blood, and now I'm faced with a man whom I don't know personally but has threatened the stability of my career.  Pfft.  If that's the game he wants to play, then let's play.  But I think someone should inform him that this isn't your average drinking game where the consequences--should you lose--would be a hangover; this is the five bullets in a revolving six chamber handgun type of game.  If he is serious about ending my career then he's going to have to legit kill me, and frankly I don't think he's got the grapes to do it.
Jacob Senn
Post August 12th 2014, 6:03 pm by Jacob Senn
Midsummer Massacre #2 
Pride, a very complex trait in the world of professional wrestling, as you must walk on the razor’s edge with it. On one side, you do not take enough pride in your work and make yourself out to be this useless waste of space that no one will want to invest in, but on the other side, you are to encompassed and possessed by it that you become an egotistical man. No one walks at the edge because if they did, they would be sliced in half. When your feet have endured enough of the blade being pressed against it, you have to fall on one of the sides. Which side do I fall in and better yet, which does the savior and hero of the world, Brian Daniels, falls toward?
Enough pride will make a monster of a man, but not in the eyes of the people when they see men like Brian Daniels. They worship the ground he walks on, every action he takes is one for the betterment of EAW as a whole and those people practically worship him as if he were the god of professional wrestling, but there are no gods in this world, just powerful men. Brian will not want to admit this on-camera and if he happens to do so, then more power to him, but my gut tells me that he won’t. Brian Daniels craves the attention of the people, he wants to be the epicenter of everyone’s mind and if you do not give him that attention, then he sees you as less than him. He sees himself as the best in the world because the people have drilled it in his head that he is, much like his claims of Damien Murrow doing the same to me. You hear enough times the chants, the praise and the adulation of the people that you are their hero and to them, the best in the world, then you start to actually believe when it is just hype to cover up the truth. The truth is Brian that you are not the best in the world and even though you may be one of the most gifted men that I have ever faced in this ring, you are not the best. You are facing the best at Midsummer Massacre, you are competing against the greatest wrestler to ever live for the EAW World Championship, and that is fact. Unlike you, I do not need to hide under a guise to show that though. I do not need to let people think of me as some underdog, as some hero, as some savior descending down from the heavens to save their souls from the evils that are put upon them, we all know how that story ends. No, we all can see that Brian Daniels is not some paragon for the people, but he is just another man here for money and gold.
The people aren’t going to believe that, he may not want to believe it himself, but he is just another man who has an evil in him like anyone else, but I guess you will want some evidence of it. Let’s look at this whole attacking a woman thing, as from the tone of Brian Daniel’s voice; you can hear how he thinks it is just an atrocity that I committed such an action against our former General Manager, Cherise, as he wants to pull on your heartstrings. Did everyone forget that Brian Daniels kicked a defenseless woman by the name of Cerci because she had intervened in his match with a surprise attack? Oh, but I am the sick and sadistic bastard when I caved in Cherise skull for preventing me from having my rightful championship after I told her a week earlier that would happen. Brian Daniels is just a sick as me, maybe even a little more sadistic in that aspect, but he will never admit that to himself. How about him wanting to persecute me for praising my accomplishment of being AWF World Champion? He wants to chastise me about coming out to this ring with the championship and holding it in the air in pride as I call myself a world champion, but doesn’t every champion, including him, do that with their spoils of war? I remember when he would walk around here in EAW, reveling in his triumph in the steel structure of No Way Out, as he held his World Heavyweight Championship and you people cheered him and adored him as the conquering hero as he broke the glass ceiling and overcame all odds. Yet when Jacob Senn comes out here with his accomplishments, no matter if it is EAW, AWF, or if it was some revival of some other company, I should take pride in it as much as I please and I never had that because AWF was bought out by Zack Crash. Of course though, I am the bad guy here in this tale like always. What about this fact that in singles matches I am undefeated against you? People are talking about it being a little too egotistical and boasting that victory because I am apparently jealous of him being the world champion, but what do I hear all the time from his mouth? I hear how I got my fucking head kicked in on that night, how he pinned me in the middle of the ring, and how he was in the end of the match the world champion. Yeah, lets talk about how Jacob Senn is going to be like those guys who get a victory over Mr. DEDEDE and go all through their careers speaking and taking praise in it. The fact is, Brian Daniels, you are a hypocrite who cannot handle the truth in all that I say because the truth is that deep down inside, where you keep it locked away for none of those people to see, you are just as sick and twisted as me.
That is a problem of yours, Brian, you are so high and mighty that you can never think that you are descending to a level that a monster like me can do, but you have. You will never admit it, never come to that revelation, but I saw that on that night in Territorial Invasion. I knew what I was, a vindictive and egotistical beast that will rampage through every man on this company’s roster until I get what I want. I wanted Zack Crash’s head and went through six months of my career trying to get it, going so close as to breaking his arm in half, but I finally got it at Road to Redemption. Did you forget that even though my vengeance against him was a bit longer than yours, that I finally got him out of Showdown and rid him of my career for the rest of my time on that brand? I got what I wanted and now, I want my world championship. I take pride, I revel in my AWF World Championship, but I am out to innovate and etch new horizons that this company has never seen before and that will happen at Midsummer Massacre when I am the one to conquer Brian Daniels once more. Now I am going to let Damien Murrow do his thing, give some praise some more and maybe even give you a little explanation on this predicament you have about the whole “he used to be your enemy” deal. Do your thing.
Murrow: I want you to look at this specimen of perfection that stands beside me, a being greater than a king, an entity that is so impressive, imposing and awe-inspiring that he can only be classified as not only the greatest wrestler to ever live, but as a cornerstone to this company that is unrivaled in his sheer ability and talent that makes his the true world champion of this and any company that you can think of. In four more days, that becomes a reality when your hero and champion of the people, Brian Daniels, is obliterated and conquered by a man that has conquered tyrants and gods around the world known as Jacob Senn as the Extreme Answers Wrestling Champion of the World! Now before I begin my disquisition on how great my client truly is, let me answer a question posed by Brian Daniels as he tried to twist and misconstrue his words to make this unstoppable duo of Jacob Senn and Damien Murrow turn to ash before him. The aforementioned question is “Why go alongside a man who was hellbent on making sure you do not represent his brand?”. I will answer that with this, “Why not?”. It has been almost a year since I have been in contact with Jacob Senn, he saw the potential for greater things instead of being left behind for people like you and others like you when he knows that he is better than you in every shape and form that your brain can even conceive. Brian, you are a wishful child compared to the extraordinary talents of Jacob Senn. You only wish that you could be in the position he is in, my molding him to the ascension of godhood and beyond, but you know that I never will because I know you are not ready nor talented enough to be champion. The reason that this team of me and Senn has not happened earlier because I knew Jacob Senn was lying to himself the entire time he had that liberator gimmick, the guise of a savior here to end the corruption of EAW, because I saw the blackness in his eyes and the desperation he had to make him ascend to greater heights than being some paragon for the people to rally behind. You are still trying to be that, but Jacob Senn has come to realize that being a hero and trying to be a fan favorite is not his taste. Jacob Senn is a vindictive, egotistical, wrathful and destructive force in this company and it has been evident not only when he took out a former friend of Mazeya, not only when he broke the frail Cherise, not only when he destroyed the behemoth of RMV, but he has destroyed you and your friends and he will do it again and Midsummer Massacre when he stomps your head in and walks out the champion of all e-feds with that EAW World Championship sharing the place on the AWF World Championship. Jacob Senn is not going to relent, he is not going to have any excuses that you want to bring towards him because Brian, he is going to give you an unforgiving decimation of Biblical proportions that it will make a Greek hero’s tragedy look like a shiny day with a rainbow and flying unicorn in the background. Here you go, champ!
So like my friend has stated, your time for redemption is not now, Brian Daniels, but it is imaginary because The Vanquisher and king of all conquerors is right in front of you and not backing down. See, I am not some knight or a people’s darling where I get their ovations, but a destroyer of extremist who breaks the people’s faces. You don’t guys like be and Damien Murrow because we seem egotistical and smug, but you are just a jealous hypocrite who wishes it was you. So Brian, at these next few days I want you to count down the hours and days, because at Midsummer Massacre, you meet the end of those said days. I will erase you from history, strike your name from the books, as I finish Brian Daniels and lift my hand in the air as the greatest wrestler to ever live. I don’t need the people, I do not need the cheering masses or some catchphrase to save me, what I want is that title and I will kill you for it. I see red and you are standing in the way, but your pride will make you stand tall for those people in the stands, right? So do it, make me decimate you, because the pool of blood will bring a smile to my face as much as the gold. Until Midsummer Massacre, Brian, don’t get yourself hurt because I would hate to have to hear another excuse for why you are not there. 
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 12th 2014, 5:00 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Midsummer Massacre

This is where you’re wrong, Jay—you’re the problem that has overstayed its welcome. You have been the problem of this entire thing. This all began all because you couldn’t handle the Heart Break Boy being the kind man that he is and end his career to the likes of me. To you: that wasn’t what you wanted. You wanted something bigger for him. Deep inside, you wanted to be that guy that ended his career in a well fought battle. Now that I think about it, I think you wanted more from him. I didn’t think you wanted to be the one to end his career, but to rid and humiliate him in from of millions of people. Instead, you get the woman that has become one of his close friends and try to rid and humiliate her in front of millions of people. If you couldn’t get the Heart Break Boy, why not just rid the world of Cameron Ella Ava? Why not get rid of the last remaining piece of the American Dream? It’s going to inflate that ego even more to the point that you’ll be flying as high as the airplanes. Yeah Jay, I like to see you try to get rid of me, but let’s be real.

What is my role here, Jay? Is it to remain in the safety of the Vixens Division? What Vixens Division? There hasn’t been any other Vixens since me that has been able to hold up a candle to the things that I can do. There hasn’t been a Vixen that has been bold enough to stand toe-to-toe with the likes of you. To be quite honest, I am doing a damn good job not being tempted to punch you straight in the jaw with my freaking fist. Here’s the thing Jay: I’m not a damsel in distress, I am not a princess, queen; I am a fucking goddess and I am ready to take my place in that pedestal that you have been a little too comfortable standing at. I am more than ready to take the weight off your shoulders and place that Hall of Fame Championship onto mine. You see, I am not fragile. I am not easy to break as well. Go ahead and call me a courageous china glass doll, but there is something that you should know about glass: it can cut you deep if not handled right. You approach this match with me and handle me the wrong way and I will capitalize on you.

If I was a coward, I wouldn’t be saying the things that I have said to you. I would be trembling in my boots; speechless and with a lack of air. I think about this match and I am not worried about anything at all. I have faced you before and I’ve got the mark behind my back that I have to look at everyday as a constant reminder of the type of man that you are. You already know that you’re a cold, heartless bastard that only cares about himself. I know that you will stoop so low to win a match, but how low are you willing to go to put me out of my misery? Are you willing to go to hell and back to make sure that my career ends here in EAW? I am brave and I am not this scared little girl that was afraid to get her hands dirty. I have been through it all in EAW. I have faced almost any Vixen imaginable and I have been blessed with the opportunities that I could never imagine receiving. Now, the opportunities have brought me to you Jay and it will make this opportunity perfect if I were to end your career once and for all.

I have had enough with these games against you. This has been going on for long enough. I want Midsummer Massacre to be the end. I want EAW to be rid of you. I don’t want people to wake up in the morning and complain that they have to deal with an asshole like you. I mean, everyone deals with assholes in your life and I’m dealing with you, so I have an idea of what an asshole like you is like. There is one thing that you need to know about fear. It always sneaks back into your mind. Does it worry you for one minute that I could be the one to put an end to your championship reign? Would you being defeated by me really irritate you? I think that it would make you want to pull their hair out of your head and place it inside your mouth. I mean, you can place it all after you lose on Saturday because your mouth would be dropped to the floor. I want you to suffer the same fears that the Heart Break Boy faced, when he had his daughter’s throat slit and when the Heart Break Gal almost suffered the same fate. I want you to feel the same, powerful emotion that the Heart Break Boy felt. Most importantly, I want you to suffer and get what‘s coming to you. I want your whole damn world to go crashing to the floor.
Post August 12th 2014, 4:41 pm by Bloody Jack
MSM PR0M0 #1

“The War To End All Wars”!

That’s what they’re calling this final confrontation between Dark Demon and myself.  While I appreciate the fact that I’m finally important enough for my matches to have subtitles, and I love the symbolism it portrays between my feud with Demon, this title is (and I hope the guys at marketing will forgive me for this)…absolute bullshit!  First of all, they said the same thing about World War I, and look how that turned out.  It wasn’t the war to end anything.  There is no “war to end all wars” because war never changes and never goes away.  As long as there are humans, there will always be conflicts that escalate into wars, and that goes double for the wrestling world.  Secondly, while it is a clever piece of marketing, I feel they’ve missed the point.  This isn’t the war to end them all.  Instead this is the war…that will spark a revolution!  Because after months of talking, after months of trying to get others to see the corruption I see, after months of fighting by myself, people are FINALLY starting to listen!  Others are finally starting to stand up and say “enough” or “no” and “we want a change”.  But while walkouts and buyouts are powerful tools and weapons, they do not a revolution make.  What this revelation needs right now is something far more important…legitimacy!  Anyone with enough cash can buy something, and any group can perform a walkout if you have enough bodies.  But without something to legitimize those actions, they’re little more than annoying saber rattling.  And rebellions/revolutions obtain legitimacy through battle and victory.  In Star Wars, the Rebel Alliance wasn’t taken seriously by the Empire until they destroyed the Death Star.  THAT made them legitimate.  And this battle between me and Dark Demon will be my revolutions legitimacy.  To be perfectly honest, while I was in the hospital healing after that fall at Pain For Pride, I completely forgot about Dark Demon.  Since he didn’t walk out of Pain For Pride as champion, I consider my mission accomplished, even if I wasn’t the one holding the belt.  So I moved on, and when I was well enough to return to the ring, Demon and his Council weren’t even blips on my radar.  In fact they STILL aren’t even blips on my radar!  Facing anyone of them, including Demon, is beneath me at this point in my mind.  But I’m humoring Dark Demon for two essential reasons.  The first being is that I know the only way this can end between us is with a definitive end at my own hand.  The second reason is that I need someone to act as the first casualty that officially starts my new war.  And since Mr. Chairman DEDEDE is too much of a punk bitch to face me himself, Dark Demon is the next best thing.  Just like the Archduke from WW I, your blood will ignite a chain of events that will change the course of EAW history forever.  When this feud between us started, it was nothing more than a personal vendetta.  I was trying to remove the stain you were leaving on my legacy.  Now it’s become so much more!  I don’t think you fully realize exactly what you represent to the majority of EAW Extremists.  You may have started out like some of us, as this rookie kid who nobody believed in who scratched and fought for his spot, but that’s not what you are now.  You’re not a symbol of fighting against the system.  Rather you’re the epitome of a sellout!  A man who gave into greed and corruption to become that which he once hated.  You represent that nobody is immune to corruption once fame and glory are attained.  I hear to give lie to that bullshit!  By beating you, I’ll show those who put their faith in me that not only are the privileged few who rule the main-event not unbeatable, but also that there are those of us out there who care more about the future than their own resume.  Then they will follow me without reservation.  Your influence is already crumbling Demon.  You lost me months ago, and you’ve just recently lost Xavier Williams.  The man who you tried to replace me with in your heart has turned on you just like I did.  The irony of it all is so delicious it has to be fattening.  Now who else is left for you to pass on your legacy too?  Lucian Black?  Eddie Mack?  Tarah Nova?  None of them have the potential me or Xavier have, and you know it.  That’s why you tried to keep us both in your back pocket.  But it didn’t work!  I saw you from what you are, and now so has Xavier.  He has Cash In The Vault, and I’ll soon have the Chairmanship.  What do you have Demon?  Nothing!  Nothing but a pathetic excuse for a stable filled with regrets and flashes in the pan.  Even with all the men you’ve beaten and all your accolades, you know it’s pointless without some successor to carry on your name.  Otherwise you’ll turn into another easily forgettable Hall of Famer who people only think of or even remember for brief moments.  But fear not Demon, for your name will live on forever.  People will think of you long after your gone…with me standing over you in victory!  You’ve never beaten me Demon!  You’ve never been better than me!  And now I’ll prove to you one final time!  And after I do, not only will I severing the shadow that’s been dragging down my legacy for the past year now, but I’ll be removing all distractions.  That’s all you are to me now Demon, just a distraction from my true mission.  No better than an irksome insect buzzing around my head just asking to be squashed.  I have bigger and far more impressive fish to fry than your sorry ass.  I’m targeting the entire machine now, whereas you’re just an old, rusty gear within it.  Yet while you may be old and rusty, you’re still an essential part of that machine.  And by removing you, the machine will slowly begin to malfunction until it breaks entirely.  Then not too long after that…you can say hello to your new boss!         
StarrStan
Post August 12th 2014, 2:01 pm by StarrStan
No no, you don’t understand. Let me run things over for you once more, in just a little more detail. “Time.” It’s an interesting factor here in Extreme Answers Wrestling. Many people think there is a magical line every extremist stands in, with the hopes of finally getting to the front of the line and winning a world title. It’s a waiting game, right? How long did you wait in that line, Hades? Two years? Tell me, Hades, do you believe you deserved to be world champion the whole time you waiting in that line? Let’s take out the time you were competing in the undercard. Let’s take into consideration just the time you were actually a “contender.” At No Regards last year you main evented with Zach Crash for the World Heavyweight Championship. Tell me, did you not deserve to hold that title last year, or was it just not your time? Do you understand?

Not only do I think it wasn’t your time, I don’t think you deserved to be champion then. I don’t even think you deserve to be champion now, it’s just “your time.”

Do you understand  me? Diamond Cage has been was waiting in that “line” just as long as you, and is still waiting. It doesn’t make him anymore deserving for a world championship the longer he waits. He can wait there for the rest of his career, and whether he is dubbed “the best to never win a world title” is already irrelevant. More time in that line doesn’t make him anymore deserving of a world title. What makes him deserving is the work he puts in day after day. Being the first to show up and last to leave every single night, when most nights you don’t even show up. The fact that he has made Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, AND THE MOST ELITE IN THE WORLD STARR-STAN, all tap out on Free-Per-View this year. I hate Diamond Cage, don’t let these past words fool you. The fact that he is Canadian makes me hate his guts even more. But I can respect what he did at Pain for Pride, and what he has done in the past calendar year. I screwed him out of the Answers World Championship when he faced Dark Demon at Grand Rampage, and although I don’t regret my decision, I have a tad bit of sympathy for the man because I know EXACTLY how it feels to be stabbed by a rail road spike right before you defeat Dark Demon to win/retain the Answers World Championship. If he didn’t deserve to be in the match in the first place, IF HE DIDN’T TAKE MY TITLE SHOT, I’d say he deserves to be world champion almost just as much as me. But he doesn’t, and it’s a damn shame I have to sit here and continue to tell you people why I not only deserve to be the number one contender but I deserve to STILL be the Answers World Champion.

"Whether that hype exists or not, I don’t think that’s what won you that title. I think you just waited around this company long enough, and the title fell into your lap. You didn’t really earn it. You don’t deserve to call yourself Answers World Championship."

That is a direct quote from my last words to you. I never said “Demon Hype” won you the world title. I said that is the idea that is planted in the minds of every single extremist in this company. Maybe it’s not talked about day to day, but it’s whispered in the corners of this company. It might not always be spoken but it is thought. Maybe if you spoke to someone besides James Martin or Nick Angel every once in a while, you wouldn’t be living in this little dark bubble you have created around yourself. You’ve created this world where you show up, defend your title unsuccessfully, and still go home with the belt. That little world of yours ends at Midsummer Massacre. See I’m not relying on a little piece of paper to make my win against you valid. I’m not relying on anyone else in the back to run down and stab you in the head with a railroad spike. I can break every bone in your body with my bare hands. I will break your ankle, I WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK. You don’t deserve to hold that belt, and I will break your career to prove it.

You really think retaining your title to a technicality makes you a real champion? It’s not like someone got DQ’d or counted out, YOU PLAIN OUT RIGHT LOST. That’s not a technicality, that’s you getting lucky Dark Demon would rather see you as world champion than Xavier Williams. THERE’S THAT “DEMON HYPE” YOU DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE IN, BUT I’LL JUST PUT THAT IDEA RIGHT BACK IN YOUR HEAD. You think you’re tough because you made Dark Demon tap out with a railroad spike? Because you beat Crash and Demon you are somehow this all mighty deserving champion? Do you remember how I originally won the Answers World Championship? I made Johnny Ventura tap out, I pinned Dark Demon, AND I MADE THE GOAT Y2IMPACT PASSSSSSS OUT to win the Answers World Championship in one of the most EXTREME extreme elimination chambers this company has ever seen. What did you do that night? Jobbing the main event? I opened the show as world champion and you closed the show as a loser. Not to mention I went on to have successfully title defenses against the “BEST, IN THE WORLD” Drastik and the “BEHEMOTH” Norman Hellion. I actually pinned them too, Hades. I didn’t win by a technicality. I may have lost at Reckless Wiring, but with all excuses aside I out wrestled Dark Demon, just like I’m going to out wrestle you.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post August 12th 2014, 1:57 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
MSM PROMO

There's a reason why I made you wait so long for me to address you on this particular forum. I saw everything you've had to say about me before, I've heard all the times you told yourself, Ryan Savage and all the viewers what you want.. all those weeks of you demanding something from me and it was during that time that you failed.

You ask what my strategy is to defeat you at Midsummer Massacre? 

Don't you understand!? I AM THE WINNER! 

YOU HAVE TO BE THE ONE WHO WINS AT MSM, THIS IS NO COMPETITION FOR ME! 

On Dynasty I reminded YOU what being a GOD is all about! It's not some fun and games nickname, it's not about having omnipotence or omniscience, it's about having CONTROL! DOMINANCE, WITH NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO TO STOP YOU! And you ran through hoops for me from the moment you came out and challenged for this belt, KD. You were doing cartwheels and somersaults, you tried everything, you fucking tried everything! You took on Ryan Savage, hell you even beat me down! And you did all that for something that you already had from day one... You thought me to be a coward, but I don't fear you, you already had the title opportunity, KD, you already had the match. But you had no idea, because you have no control. 

And that is why the Last God Standing will be the ONLY God standing come this weekend. I know exactly how to defeat you, KD, and it's simply by doing what people have done for years. And you're so stupid, you're so self-absorbed and naive I don't have an qualms about telling you what my strategy is. All I have to do is do what people have done for years... thats it. This is no match with Jaywalker, or Amie or whatever the hell you've ever been through! This is the biggest match of your entire LIFE, you have the chance to be the undisputed Champion and King of the World by beating me! But you WONT beat me, KD, and that's what's going to crush you. By giving you this World Heavyweight Championship match, I've given you the keys to the kingdom and just as fast as you think you've won, I'll have snatched them away from you. Then you'll be exposed in front of everyone as the usual laughingstock who tapped out to James Johnson in 10 seconds, who was EAW Champion for 3 seconds, who's repeatedly gotten his ass handed to him by Cyclone, who had CAMERON ELLA AVA out wrestle a Sledgehammer from his hands.. the list goes on. And believe me, I've had my share of bad moments too, but I've always gotten my get-back. You instead attempt to use smoke and mirrors to distract the masses from your blemishes and your flaws, you claim all these mighty titles for yourself but you don't fight to keep what you have the way I do. You don't fight for reputation, you fight for redemption. Hades was able to establish himself as a God, you've been fighting to become a God from the moment you arrived here. You've been more like the Hercules that never passed his trials, you've been an outcast and you've done everything in your power (and at EAW's financial expense) to give yourself these neat little entrances that end up boring masses to tears, when they weren't even paying attention at all. But you sure grab their attention! You sure do! You find a way to embarrass yourself even more, EVERY TIME.

Mikado Sekaiichi was a man who had less to be ashamed of than you, and he never showed his face again after Pain for Pride. He didn't have the stomach to, not after he put himself to such a pedestal to be knocked off. You're like that little kid who's stacked chair after chair to climb to grab what he wants, its all fine and good once you get it but should you collapse.. eventually there's heights even you can't recover from. So all I have to do is destroy you the same way I've done plenty of others. The fact that we dance on the same stage of the Universe that Mikado and I danced on will intensify the white-hot lights the burn on your skin, down to your flesh , the same way it's done to me. It's a part of me now, these lights, but you'll be feeling that sting and you'd better win, KD. You'd better win, because this is your last chance at anyone taking you seriously again. Not only that, but this isn't a match where I can hold you down to the mat for the three or make you submit to be the better man. This is about me completely dominating you in every way, shape and form. And when its all said and done does it matter to me whether you whither away and die or you continue to fight your useless battle of redemption? No, not to me, I'm still World Heavyweight Champion. You don't get to take the fact that Mr. DEDEDE couldn't end your career as a personal victory, because you'll be competing on my brand in my company putting money in my pocket the more you try to fight. So this is what it's come to Kevin.. either you beat the system, or the system beats you.

This is what your entire career has been all about, ''hit or miss''. But that's not a knock, that's a challenge; you've made all your threats, so swing for the fences. Just don't miss KD, because this is your last shot. Your two strikes are up, there are no more chances. Nobody thinks you've got this KD, can you prove them wrong? I'm an easy target, I'm the Sun in the Sky. This is no fast ball coming your way, it was YOU WHO CHALLENGED ME! YOU WHO ANNOUNCED TO WORLD THAT YOU'D BE THROWING YOUR SPEAR THROUGH THE SUN IN THE SKY--THE EYE IN THE SKY! Are you strong enough? Do you really think you have what it takes? We'll see.
Lethal Consequences
Post August 12th 2014, 5:00 am by Lethal Consequences
Does anyone know why we’re here anymore?

Anyone?

Honest question.

Why I am I still in Extreme Answers With A Z Wrestling?

Because I don’t know the answer to that question. I’m befuddled. For the first time in four, fix, six, seven years now, I’m asking myself why I’m doing this right now.

Sitting here.

Talking to you.

I’ve left this company before. Many times. Mentally and literally. But right now I’m at a crossroads with myself like I’ve never been. I’ve been absent, I’ve been over it, I’ve been bored, I’ve been all in, I’ve been invested, I’ve been the best, I’ve been slightly worse than the best, and I’ve never been worse than you. But all of those routes I’ve gone full fledged. It hasn’t dipped in this or that, I didn’t beat around a bush, I’ve said what I’ve wanted to say, and when I didn’t want to hear the monotonous reactions to pointless conversation and rebuttals to the same scenarios over and over and over again, I went silent. But I’ve done it with a full heart, and intentions have been backed for that decision.

Never have I been made to second guess myself before until this match at Midsummer Massacre.

MY match at THE Midsummer Massacre that started the road to this dwindling, dwindling edge of a cliff that EAW is on right now, that I’ve happily stood on for my entire career here until now.

The entire reason of my coming back to this company was BECAUSE of this show. Literally no other reason. Not because I was yearning for the fight once again. Not because the people of EAW were my buddies. Not because EAW needed saving. Not because I couldn’t stand what was being said by the slap nuts that now plague the company like cockroaches inside an old, forgotten, mold-ridden, rundown shack out in North Carolina with a shotgun with one bullet missing. Not for the chase of the gold. Not to help the young bucks. Not to rekindle an old flame. None of the same old shit that has been recycled and recycled and wasted and then burned and then risen from the ashes and then recycled once again.

None of it.

I just really liked Midsummer Massacre.

There’s a reason why I’ve left so many times, and there’s a reason why there’s the old heads that are dangling by the edge of their low hanging fruit, or have gone full Newton and just fell off the face of this organization all together. Y2Impact is gone for a reason. Robbie V is gone for a reason. Eddie Mack is gone for a reason. Mr. DDD has been gone for so long that he is literally just a walking ghost that no one cares enough to pay attention to, or fear the fact that he might actually speak up a word out of the dried out mouth so they force themselves to react. Mak left for a reason. Ronn left for a reason. WWEFan. HRDO. POP. CiC. MvM. More people that only a few, broken down select slap nuts that still find a reason to mask the beautiful, dark truth of EAW being just… just being in existence… with some convoluted reasoning that they themselves aren’t believing anymore.

There’s a reason why Jay hasn’t done anything worth talking about in the past year.

There’s a reason why Starr is still being called a paper champion.

There’s a reason why I can’t think up of any other reason why EAW’s rear is spinning out from behind itself that include any youthful, new talents that have some sort of promise and light into this whole charade and that reason is because none of them have any sort of kindling to spark any sort of interest in me because they themselves are trying to learn and soak in every that has already been dried it years before.

KD has always been boring.

There might’ve been a flame ignited in my by Diamond Cage. I don’t know. There was one week of ShowDown where I beat him to a pulp. There was one week of ShowDown period. There was one week to ignite a lasting rivalry that would last in the viewers mind so long that it would cause INTRIGUE into WATCHING a SHOW!

INTRIGUE!

WATCH!

SHOW!

What an ideal!

Voltage is no different. Dynasty is no different. No one cares about their brand. There is no rivalry. There is no spark. Ask any person on your respective roster what happened in last week’s show and they can tell you spark notes of what they did, and a sentence of what the main event was. No one cares.

And if you do care, god bless your soul. I wish mine still had the hole plugged up. I wish I couldn’t see that strings anymore, I wish I couldn’t see that hand up everyone’s ass so far that they don’t know who's talking. This is the longest I’ve talked since I’ve come back and there’s not one piece of any storyline or rival or sense of history of what EAW was or any sense of future of what EAW could be or any sense of anything that would resemble the kind of mask that should be on. And I don’t care, I don’t.

I don’t know what the alleged reason is, man, I have no fucking clue. But the thing I love about this is that you knew right away what the reason was in your own head. Right away. You didn’t realize that there was none until you heard this sentence.

At this point I’m just talking without reason.

Not even talking, typing.

And you’re just reading.

There’s always been one thing or another in EAW to keep the walls from breaking down, for me to help stabilize the barriers. And that one thing or another has yet to happen yet. At this point I’m about to do the only thing that has kept me the only unique individual in this company, and that is cave in to what others are doing around, or what others want me to do, or what others are pleading me to fall in line for.

Someone give me a reason to do otherwise. So far being in EAW has been a waste of the only true value that this world has.

And Ken and Imp, get the stick out your asses.

Shut up and listen.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 12th 2014, 4:11 am by J-Dynasty 2?
“Cowardice” has always been an interesting concept for something so routinely tossed around like just another empty buzzword at the tip of everyone’s tongue. It’s not a word you should use so easily, for cowardice can only be born from what you are afraid of and man is far from in universal agreement about what things in life are the most fearsome. Some laugh at the god fearing men, who spend their lives worshipping and praying to a being they’ve never seen or heard just because they’re scared of being burned in an afterlife that might not even exist. Of course, the devout might see it that it is the unfaithful who are the cowards, so afraid of giving themselves to the lord that they’ll shun their creator because they aren’t brave enough to put their trust in the “almighty” bible.

You call my actions to overcome the Heart Break Boy cowardly, but what was more fear inducing; losing at Pain for Pride or the repercussions of my actions to win? HBG and HBB are beloved members of this community and influential figures, threatening HBG’s life just to get HBB to quit could alienate me from the rest of the locker room and even could have been the last straw to get EAW management to fire me as a danger to the rest of the roster, especially since I slit the throat of some little girl in their daughter. My actions made an even bigger enemy out of you didn’t it? One could equally argue that I was brave to do such a criminal act that could stir up plots of vengeance and have a thousand swords at my neck.

It can even be brought into question, are you a coward Cameron? I cannot doubt your commitment and spirit, but does they stem from the bravery of valor or the cowardice of insecurity? Are you the brave woman who will face any obstacle before her for what’s right no matter the dark trials and tribulations waiting for her? Or are you just so scared that backing down and doing “cold, heartless” and cowardly things would make you look like less of the perfect goddess you aspire to showcase to us, to the point that you are forced to do what you do to keep up your valued image?

What do you know Cameron? Call me cold and heartless but you know nothing of my valor or lack thereof, only I truly know what are my own fears and so only I can grasp if I run from them or tackle them head on. Just to give you a little insight, I faced and triumphed over the most fearsome thing there is and that is fear itself. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself they say, and yet I have conquered fear and removed its influence from my thoughts and actions. While most people are clouded by their fears, I am capable to free myself from it all and become the ultimate pragmatist there is, the man that does whatever it takes to get ahead by hook or by crook. To be in first place in the race of ultimate supremacy in the annals of time, I’ll dab my hands into any dirty cesspool regardless of how evil it makes me seem, I’ll bathe in the hot springs with the angels even if they’ll say I’m out of place when I do good when cleaning up my act to shine, it does not matter as long as it gets me where I have to go. You want to push me, but oh will you come to know there are some red buttons not meant to be touched when your entire world goes up in smoke! As for all the talking you keep doing about my advantage from PFP not applying in this match, I don’t care. I don’t need one of your loved ones to get the edge on you because I don’t have to make you say anything like I had to do with HBB in our I Quit Match, this isn’t a contest where pulling at heartstrings mean anything, no this is a battle decided rendering your opposition unable to kick out of a count of three or unable to take a submission hold any longer! Not one damn sound out of you is required. Though to be honest I’m still confident I’m going to force you to scream.

Everything that comes to you will be well deserved. You’re a problem that overstayed its welcome, you were just meant to be the damsel in distress, the princess to be saved that is taken hostage until the iconic battle between the captor and knight in shining armor becomes legend. If Bowser beats Mario the game flashes game over, Princess Peach is not meant to take the fight for herself after her bold little friend fails. Since you obviously can’t play by your role then you’ll just have to be taught what happens when you step out line. The world has a way of always balancing itself out, it’s not always a pretty sight for winter season to eliminate the foreign flock who flew just a bit too far north before realizing it was too late to go back, it won’t be pretty when you’re deep in my world where nice little courageous china glass dolls like you come to crack against the floor.
Brian Daniels
Post August 12th 2014, 2:33 am by Brian Daniels
To be the best, you don't need to claim yourself the best. That's something I learned from the great himself; Heart Break Boy. He taught me that if you ever wanted to be acknowledged for triumphs--- you shouldn't have to use them for defensive tactics. Maybe that's where you've gone off rail, Jacob Senn. You never had the proper guidance, but instead you seek encouragement from a man who's motives misguide the consumers to his falsely advertised product. What he offers is his own creation of "freedom", he believes that by appointing him as your personal adviser, he'll be producing the new image of a "God". He's drilled it in your head that you're this inhuman species walking among ordinary men and women. While on one hand; you're worried about my pride setting up what you foresee to be this sudden turn of events that only favors you, but in that same process your pride has been overfilling. It's only been what? Maybe a couple of weeks or so since you've aligned yourself with this malicious human being? He's done nothing more than planted a seed in your mind, a seed that's spreading a poisonous thought. The sad thing is--- you're allowing it to. You're fulfilling his every will and need, meanwhile you're expecting this spectacular outcome by creating this wall of men and women in front of me. If I stand correctly, it wasn't always me that Damien Murrow was taking advantage of. Which happens to be a coincidence that you are to indicate my zero and one streak against you. Sort of ironic isn't it? Despite the outside interference, that was going to be your outbreak. You defeated me, despite the unfairness of the situation. Do you know what happened afterward though? After you were granted to be the number one contender? Damien Murrow, the man you may call a friend--- he too whatever chance you had at defeating Zack Crash away. When you were awarded with that victory, you were also stripped of that victory.

Sure, you can boast about one victory. It seems like men with nothing to offer always feed off of that one moment that they believe defined them. You're not going to become like all the guys who defeated Mr. DEDEDE, now are you? While you cherish that victory, you despise the outcome of it all, because no matter how you painted that image... it ended with me as the World Heavyweight Champion; NOT YOU. And you know what's ludicrous? That you have the audacity to say I'm the one pointing fingers, I'm the one who's playing the blame game. I don't know if you're hard at learning, maybe you're a bit slow in that department as you are in many others. Were you zoned out when I've explained time after time? When someone is done putting up with a person or a company in general--- IT DOES NOT MEAN I BLAME THEM. Don't try to make me like yourself, don't put me in your shoes. Don't try to turn this all around on me, because I've never blamed a single person in my life. These assumptions are to cover up your acts of dishonor. Why don't you man up and admit to your faults? If there's any bitter taste of hypocrisy in anyone's mouth; it has to be yours, because you're the one tired of the complaints? You're the one who's grown weary of blaming? That's where you need to sit down, you've based nearly all of your career off of blaming. When I lost Cash in the Vault the same time you did, I got over it quickly. I learned to move on, you? You couldn't get the imprinted image of Zack Crash winning that briefcase and the World Heavyweight Championship out of your mind. You took one Pain for Pride event and stretched it out further than you had to. Ever since then, you've marked everyone who's won any World Championship gold before you your sworn enemy. How many times were you given a chance to prove your worth? Plenty enough I'd say. You can say what you want about me, you can assume that I cracked under the pressure of attaining the World Heavyweight Championship, but says the same guy who's gloating about a victory over Lethal Consequences and obtaining a World Championship inside a dying company, does that really make yourself feel good? Does it satisfy you to know that you've won a World Championship that has nothing to do with Extreme Answers Wrestling? Do you see the letters "EAW" on it? Nope, you see Answers Wrestling Federation--- truly disgracing to think that you've gained any sort of prestige by bringing that garbage over here. So, continue on this path of self righteousness, continue to deem yourself worthy of being a "God", "World Championship material" "making a Hall of Fame career", you'll soon understand that your self advertising will get you nowhere.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on August 12th 2014, 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tyler Parker
Post August 11th 2014, 10:04 pm by Tyler Parker
God only tempts what you can bear. That's a saying I've used as a reminder for myself in the past month or so. A saying that's helped me more than I could ever ask for. I've been through a lot, a lot more than I would have thought. A lot more than I should have but hey, that's life and life isn't fair nor was it meant to be. I haven't spoken openly before but in the past month or so, I've lost everything or just about everything. I've lost my girlfriend, a close friend and my relationship with my mother and father has to be the worst. My mother has been here for me the most and the one thing I hate more than anything is for her to be worried. My father has provided for us my entire life but he hasn't been here for me like my mother has and in so, I've held resentment towards him. Aside from everything I've lost, I have one thing left. What's left is what's over my shoulder and that's the National Extreme Championship. Sad and pathetic as that may be, I've made something out of myself and I've brought even more prestige to the National Extreme Championship in the five months I've defended it. Yeah, you could argue the fact that I've defended it once in the past five months but think about it, that was at Pain for Pride, in one of the four main event matches and against Y2Impact. Someone who, is a close friend and I have a great amount of respect for and in turn. Aside my only defense, I won the National Extreme Championship and defended the World Heavyweight Championship at Reasonable Doubt and became the first and only extremist to hold them both simultaneously. Even if it was short-lived. At Reasonable Doubt, I cemented myself in the EAW history book and elevated the National Extreme Championship to a whole other level. A level above GI Styles' reign. A level beyond someone like George Cope... I mean, Lucian Black.

Isn't that right, Lucian? I know you don't. I've seen guys like you, thinking you can do any and everything because you got that one shot and made it. You talked your way into a match against me, acting like you've got everything under the sun to deserve this when really, you're just that old dog with one last burst of speed. You're the guy out here trying live out his past success over again by being big and bad. You run your mouth and think you can be the top dog but right after you catch that lightening in the bottle? Once you accomplish what you wanted to accomplish, you're done. There's no more energy, no more desire inside you to do anything after you become the top dog. All you do is run your mouth to get what you want because you can't actually back it up. What do you think happens when you're the guy? Those lights aren't shining on you so people can see you better and those photoshoots you go to aren't just for the magazines. Those headshots are letting everyone know where to aim, that spotlight is showing everyone who they need to go after and you proved you couldn't handle it. After failing to win the big one with that big mouth of yours, you showed everyone that you're all talk. Just like some of the guys in the locker room, they run their mouths and talk about what they're going to do, not because they're actually going to do it but because they're scared. Three years ago, you had everything in you to beat Y2Impact for the Answers World Championship and you blew it. You were damn near at the top but you had to lose all desire to stay there. You felt that just being there was a big enough accomplishment for you, so you decided to give up. Really? That's who the fans want as their champion? A guy who will try to bully his way to the top with his words and when he finally gets there he just gives up?!

Let me tell you something, Lucian, there's no quitting when you're out there in the ring with me. What's going to happen if you Spear me in half and leave me laid out in the middle of the ring for the count and you're three seconds away from beating me? Are you just going to quit? After running your mouth and trying to be the Embodiment of Honor, after you've done your best to get in this match, are you just going to run out of motivation to win the National Extreme Championship? Because when you do and I know you will, I'll be there. After hearing all of your BS about being a good guy now and you don't have any tricks up your sleeves? I wanted to punch you in the mouth. You're trying to have people fear you by picking on people smaller than you and attacking people from behind but not a few weeks later, you're begging for forgiveness?! That's what's sad and pathetic. Maybe if you grew a pair and acted like a man, you would be just a little bit more believable as a good guy. I might actually buy this turning over a new leaf from you. You're following the curve the wrong way, Lucian. Obviously, you're forgetting what brought you here. Were you brought here because you're the Embodiment of Honor? No, you weren't trying to do the whole honor BS, you did it by doing what needed to be done. You didn't give a damn what people thought about you and all of a sudden, you're going to turn over a new leaf? If you think that's going to win you the National Extreme Championship at Midsummer Massacre? Then it's you, Lucian, who has another thing coming.
Hades
Post August 11th 2014, 9:33 pm by Hades
       I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, well you probably aren't because you have made it painfully obvious that you're unaware of a lot of things, but you've virtually refuted your own hypothesis in regards to how I achieved the Answer's Championship.  It's like you said, if time played a factor in me getting the Title, why isn't it Diamond Cage or Eddie Mack who is standing here with the Answer's World Title instead of me?  Oh that's right, because I had "Demon Hype".  I could see how a person of your intelligence level would be inclined to believe that, considering he and I have spent all of three months in brutal conflicts with one another that have led to the disfiguring of a handful of extremist who were affiliated with us.  Not to mention he's guilty of bad-mouthing me, my father, my career, my friends, stabbing me in the forehead with a railroad spike(so you can add attempted murder to the list), and trying to cheat me out of the Answer's Championship my first week of having it, but yeah we're the best of friends.

NOT!!  Are we talking about the same Dark Demon here?  The Dark Demon I know has no friends, he has no allies, all he has are puppets who concede to his every request; and if you don't do as he says you'll be decapitated.  You should know better than anyone considering you've fought him before; but yet and still you want to go on the record and say that he was the cause for me winning the Grand Rampage(despite trying to eliminate me)?  That makes perfect fucking sense Starr, seriously that's like the discovery of the year!  You should get a Nobel Prize for that one!

I believe I'm beginning to recognize a pattern with you, no matter how far gone your statements are you'll talk all of this crap during the week in regards to your opponent; if you win you brag but if you happen to lose you'll make an excuse for it.  Then you tell others like myself NOT to make similar excuses for unfortunate short comings in their careers.  Which brings me to my next point, how is it that I'm not considered the Champion when I at least retained my Title under a technicality, which is more than what I could say about you.  Xavier may have cashed in but his briefcase was found empty which not only annulled his "victory"(if you can call it that) but the match as well.  Though the events that transpired at Reckless Wiring are considered invalid to you, and why is that?  Because Cleopatra intervened and assaulted you with a railroad spike.  Really?!  I was assaulted with one too only it was used by Demon himself, not his Housemaid.  And of course I kicked out, you laid there and took it like the bitch YOU really are.  What happened to you was unfortunate, but it wasn't against the rules!  You know just as well as I do that the contest in question was ruled under Extreme Rules, which means anything goes.  But let's just stop this charade because your disapproval of me being Champion has nothing to do with your encounters with Demon or my encounters with Xavier Williams, this is about you struggling to overcome the bitterness you're holding on to.

I can understand that you're on edge, maybe even a little scared about the day you dread finally coming to fruition.  When the EAW will no longer posses the need for your generation of extremists, but that's life.  You can't unwind the hands of time or relive your glory days in the present, and if it takes me kicking your ass for the lesson to finally sink in, then I'll do so with a smile on my face.
Kevin Devastation
Post August 11th 2014, 8:02 pm by Kevin Devastation
You realize who I am...

But you realize not what situation you are in...

And that shall be your downfall...

Your downfall is coming DDD, and it will be at my hand. Because I am not some crazed fool with a death wish at Mid Summer Massacre like Mikado was. I am a cold and ruthless tactical expert across the battlefield from you Ryan. You and I have done battle before when I had my head in my ass and you had the odds in your favor. Now is different, now is the time for me to stand tall as the unsung champion of Dynasty and the unsung champion of the entire world Ryan. You do not get to walk away this time, not with your honor and your title. You can have the honor, because that you have earned Ryan Adams. You deserve to die with it at Mid Summer Massacre, but most of all you deserve to die at Mid Summer Massacre. Not just a career death Ryan, but I want the breathe to be taken from your lungs as I have my hands wrapped around your throat. I want that Ryan Adams, so I may finally prove to the world around us, prove to your world Ryan, that I have returned and in a swoop of vile and evil vengeance for what they have done to me in the past...BY TAKING THEIR GREATEST HERO AND DAMNING HIS FORSAKEN SOUL TO HELL WITH ME. That's what I want Ryan, I want the one thing that no man has ever wanted from you. Sure they want to end your career, make your titles go bye bye, send you to the hospital, maybe even injure you beyond all repair. But I want your life first and your World Championship second. And I will have my revenge on the world.

You want the Last God Standing, done.

Because while you resemble Zeus, the God of all Gods sitting high on your throne in Olympus, with the shining armor and the following of all other Gods behind you. The highest form of all existence stands before me in the mighty DEDEDE...and all I can think is how much better than me you are. How much more of a fighter than me you are, and how much more of a champion than I will ever be. I see all this standing before me and I know you are better Ryan, I will say it to your face gladly, and I will not stand down and bow before you. I don't care how mighty you are, because there's one God I know I resemble in every way.

Hades...

The God of the entire Underworld, The brother of Zeus, the rightful keeper of the first seat, the throne on Olympus. I am the one who no matter the outcome will always be seen as the dark one, the one who has done all the wrong and will be persecuted for all my wrong doings. But I will do what nobody else has ever thought about doing to the extent I am willing to go in such a short time Ryan. See I want to end this before it even gets started at Mid Summer Massacre, and more than that I want to take a stand against the throne like no other. Sure other people don't want you as chairman, sure other men do not want you as a competitor...But I am ashamed that I and you are cut from the same cloth Ryan. I am ashamed that I look at you and I see what could be a mirror image if I carried myself for the people, if I carried myself for the good of Extreme Answers Wrestling like you do. It makes me sick Ryan Adams, deep in the pits of my stomach. And somehow and someway I know that you feel the same way about me Ryan. And I want it that way, I want it all that way between you and myself...BECAUSE THERE NEEDS TO BE THAT SICKNESS, SUCH A SICKNESS THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT GO AWAY, AND THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY IS TO MAKE ME GO AWAY RYAN ADAMS! And can you go that far to truly make me go away for good Ryan? Because while you have the superior wrestling skills and the obvious advantage going into Mid Summer Massacre with the years in the business, oh and that will you have Ryan. That will power you always display when nobody else can do anything...Ryan Adams finds a way to outlast it all! And I love that Ryan, because I do enjoy it when the heroes suffer before they fall. But there is one thing that I have on you Ryan, just one thing that will make a difference.

I am willing to dig deeper than anybody else and rip out my own conscience to go farther than anybody else to destroy you.

I am willing to throw away the one thing that I have always thought was so important and found it to be superficial. My word to never end somebody I once saw a friend is no more, because I see than having that creed has done nothing but get me cast out from all friendships. Jaywalker has tried to end me, Dark Emperor has tried to end me, Heart Break Boy has tried to end me...hell even my own wife has tried to have me taken out before because I have wronged them, or so they think.  So I say this with gratitude to them all, because they have broken the chains on my brain and allowed me to grow stronger from not finishing somebody before they had the chance to finish me. The only thing that all of those men and women have in common is this Ryan Adams.

None of them could send me away forever.

So what plan do you have to end me Ryan? What master plan does the master manipulator have in store for Kevin Devastation at this junction? Because no matter what it is I will outlast it Ryan, not for these peoples admiration, not for the satisfaction of a win at Mid Summer Massacre...But for the sheer joy and the sheer fact that Kevin Devastation did what
NOBODY said was possible. FOR THE FACT THAT KEVIN DEVASTATION CAME FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PILE OF TRASH HE WAS LEFT TO ROT IN AND CLAWED HIS WAY UP, UP FROM HELL AND NOW IS KNOCKING ON THE MAIN CHAMBER OF MOUNT OLYMPUS GETTING READY FOR THE HOSTILE MURDER OF EVERY-BODIES FAVORITE GOD! Now that alone is what I am excited about Ryan, and it will be a showdown at high noon at Mid Summer Massacre. You say your a gunslinger right? Well I am the Outlaw standing in your way, in the middle of your ring...YOUR WORLD...And I have my hand on my gun. Only difference is, you never have missed and you know nothing of failure. I have missed many times and hit many times, and I have one bullet left Ryan. One shot for Ryan Adams, and I won't miss.

I will be the one standing when the smoke clears Ryan, and I will make sure that you finally get it through your skull to Be Still...And Know...I Am A God!
Norman Hellion
Post August 11th 2014, 7:21 pm by Norman Hellion
You wanted this. You begged for this. You kept poking me. You kept demanding to see this dark side of me. Ask and you shall receive Victor. You are so sure of this. You're so sure that at Midsummer Massacre, you're going to change me, but you won't, you will fail and you will fail miserably. Let's not kid ourselves. Do you actually think you can domesticate this behemoth? No Victor I'm untamable. If you get too close I'm going to bite your hand off and then I will take my thumb and I will puncture a hole through your heart and I will show the world that this picture you paint yourself as, is inaccurate, it's not as advertised. You are not unstoppable nor are you a rare breed. You are not "different" and I'll prove that theory right when I expose your blood to the world and it won't be black or blue or green - it will be red like everybody else. I'll admit that you've gotten in my head. You've caused me many things such as wins and you've caused me many feelings such as stress. For weeks you tried to turn my life upside down and you thought you've won. You thought you won with these antics of yours such as appearing on the titantron and sitting at ringside in your rocking chair. You think you have broken me down. Maybe you have a little Victor. Because it kills me inside when guys like Alex Anderson brags about how he beat me with ease, when that couldn't be any further from the truth. He leaves out bits and pieces to make him seem better than he really is. He doesn't talk about how I hit him with an early Discus Clothesline, which would've put him away easily, if a pinfall was even on my mind. Nor does he talk about the ring bell and chair shots to the face, which did little to no damage. He also won't talk about how I hit him with a Shock Treatment or how you distracted me. But that doesn't matter because some people will be ignorant enough to believe his side of the story. That's just the tip of the iceberg Victor. You have tricked many people. You have even tricked the fans into believing that you have this match in the bag - that is until last week when I did not hide on a big screen or keep my distance while rocking in a chair. NO VICTOR I CAME AT YOU HEAD ON AND I, NORMAN HELLION DESTROYED YOU. I LAID YOU OUT. I could've finished the job. I could've gone a step further my friend, but I didn't. For once Peter told me to stop, not because he has sympathy for you but because him and I want you close to 100% come Midsummer Massacre. Oh and by the way don't worry about him, I'm talking to you man to man this evening. For once he's going to bite his tongue while I go on the offensive. Do you want to know why I want you healthy? It's because I want to prove that I'm better than you in every way and people will finally realize that because once the dust settles at Midsummer Massacre, you'll see a near seven footer hoisting the Interwire championship in the air while they see you, laying on the mat nearly unconscious, mumbling to yourself why did Manson let this happen? Maybe it's because he doesn't even know you exist? That could very well be the answer, so that'll save you some soul searching. 

If I remember correctly you called me mediocre. To some that might hurt their feelings. Should those words pierce my soul like daggers, Should I go curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep? I don't think so because I laugh at that statement. I find it humorous because your whole career could be summed up in that exact word, mediocre. You are talented I'll give you that, but we'll never see you win the big one or see you inducted into the EAW Hall of Fame and I'm sure you'll shrug it off and say neither of those are near or dear to your heart, but they should be because wrestling is all about success. If you don't crave it, then you won't last long in a top company like EAW. Since your time here, you've won titles such as the Interwire championship, the National Extreme championship, and the New Breed championship, but never a world championship and you've been here for a lengthy period of time. Funny thing is you had the power to change that with your 24/7 contract, but instead you went after my Interwire championship. For the longest time I tried to figure out why you would do that? I know you said you couldn't care less about titles, but that's not the real reason. The real reason is because you like to play it safe. You refuse to take risks, just like you refuse to take a step out of your comfort zone because if you do, you'll be ripped to shreds. You're scared Victor. You fear the unknown and right now, I am the unknown. As of right now you're on cloud nine because it's true, you took my title away from me at Pain for Pride and of course you did it in cowardly fashion when I was midway through my match. You decided to cash in your contract when I was in pain because if you are an honest man like you claim to be, then you would agree that you did it because you wouldn't get so lucky if I saw it coming. Believe me I'm not using that as an excuse, I just like to use facts when I speak. I notice you like to talk about what happened to me at Pain for Pride and that's fine, but I want to talk about somebody else. His initials aren't VV. This isn't about you for once, it's about my old friend Carlos Rosso. Don't worry I'm not going to bore you with the typical falling of the bridge story. Instead I'm going to talk about how I shoved him off a ladder at PFP and made him land spine first on the barricade. The match stopped for a second, with everybody holding their breath and GI Styles checking on him. You could hear a pin drop in the stadium while I laughed and continued to climb up the ladder. I guess it's fair to say I don't know a damn thing about remorse. Don't you see? I ENDED HIS CAREER HAHAHAHA. Who says you aren't next Victor? Who says you won't end up like that slaughtered sheep? Charles Manson right? HAHAHAHA - pathetic. Im glad you hearing is doing just fine because yes, I did call you an impostor, you and Alex both and I'll gladly explain my thinking. When I came to EAW, I remember seeing the both of you. You were a lot different back then. Alex had his scruffy beard and robe, while you had slicked back hair, with a Mexican flag themed attire. Then all of a sudden you disappear for a few months and come back with a beard, a Hawaiian shirt, and forty extra pounds? You can see why I'm not buying this darkness story of yours. I'm honored really because I see what is going on, Peter informed me. He told me that you want to be just like me. You want the weird looks and attention I get and so far it's been working, but that's all going to expire this weekend. This war Victor, this war is going to be over sooner than you think. Right when the bell rings, it will symbolize something. It will symbolize you stepping on a land mine. It will symbolize the end of your title reign as it returns to it's rightful home. At Midsummer Massacre I'm going to do two things. One, I'm going to take. I'm going to take back what is mine and I'm going to take the remaining credibility that you have left. Two, I'm going to make you question everything that you thought you knew, ranging from being an EAW extremist to believing in Charles Manson's principles. Just know that I am no lord or god - for I am more powerful.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 11th 2014, 3:29 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Midsummer Massacre

Anyone in the public eye would look at Jaywalker and I and claim that this isn’t a fair right; that the man would dominate the woman in a fight because that’s the way it’s supposed to be. A woman like me was never supposed to compete against a man. A woman like me wasn’t supposed to compete at Grand Rampage; a woman like me wasn’t supposed to participate in Cash in the Vault. A woman like me shouldn’t risk her body in a Branding match because it could damage our precious “smooth skin” that any man would love to touch. Instead, we should be fighting against other women while we are protected with a cushioned barrier around us so we don’t damage our beautiful faces, break our nails or fall on our asses. Hell, the wrestling ring is even too dangerous for us—why don’t we just get our asses at a kitchen and make a sandwich? Why not? We can also give out a pint of beer and it will be all fine because this is how things are supposed to be. Why would a woman like myself want to tarnish the ways that most men have seen women for as long as we remember? It’s because that’s what Jaywalker believes how things should be but for his information, I’d be caught dead wearing an apron.

The EAW ring is my home. It has been my home for the past five years. I spent more time in a wrestling ring than I do my own home because I feel so comfortable not only when I throw a bunch of scum across a ring, but also when I slap and punch their jaw with my own freaking fist! Jay should not be worried about how far I can throw him because it will be surprising what this petite body can do when the challenge is brought upon me. The question should not be how far I can throw him with my hands, but how far I can push him down that pedestal that he has placed yourself on. As of right now, I think Jay is oblivious to how much of an ego that he has. The oxygen in his head has inflated the last remnants of what he called his brain. Jaywalker needs to understand that my physical appearance doesn’t compare to the determination and desire that I have in my heart. I am a woman that does not give up and he shouldn’t be focused on my appearance and stature because everyone has their own different look. What he should focus on is what his next career move is because after I’m done with him, he might not know what to do.

EAW deserves a Hall of Fame Champion that doesn’t say one thing behind a camera and runs in fear when confronted with someone that is unhappy with that he said. We have not gotten that from Jay because at every opportunity given to him, he has shown that he has a weak character that can’t stand up for what he believes in. For example, the only way that he could defeat the Heart Break Boy was only if he held the Heart Break Gal by the throat and threatened to slit her throat like what he has done to their daughter Hayden. What a cold, heartless, coward of a man he is? That right there was not a true contest because Jay always looked for a way to make things go to his advantage. I disagree with Jay because I do believe this this contest is true. Unlike with the Heart Break Boy, he has nothing on me. I have no loved ones that he could use against me. He’s literally getting into a battle with me and going to come out short. The only thing I can do in this match is destroy his confidence and make him see the man that not only me, but EVERYONE watching across the world sees him as and that is a horrible piece of shit.

Midsummer Massacre is favorite FPV for Jaywalker and how appropriate would it be for him to end his career at that exact event? Does anyone know how much people would pay to see the event that Cameron Ella Ava took out the last EAW original?  Talk about a huge career boost that would be. I’m approaching this match and I know that it will be nothing like when I faced the Heart Break Boy. There is going to be no one that is going to sacrifice their career to save mine. I know that the two of us will be willing to do anything to save our careers. Jay has seen Vixens come and go from this company ever say day one, but the difference between those other Vixens and I is that I am the only Vixen that ever come close to becoming a threat to him. I am the only Vixen that has been willing to step toe-to-toe against him. He may have been gaining the upper advantage against me with his childish going away party and immature and lame jokes. While he has been doing that, I have been doing things that even Extremists would find crazy to do. I have been grabbing the attention of millions of people, while Jay has been trying to become a human balloon. Jaywalker’s right about one thing—he is a mirror, but I plan to shatter that mirror and all of the dreams that come with it.

Vic Vendetta
Post August 11th 2014, 9:48 am by Vic Vendetta
For weeks I have held Norman up on a pedal stool giving him chance after chance to win this championship but he has continued to disappoint me time after time and I have become bored with your mediocrity, the worst part about it Norman is that I never agreed to allow you to compete against me it was forced but I don’t mind, I have the chance to once again change your mind, I have the chance to truly open your eyes to the future that Charles has shown to me instead of the past that Peter is allowing you to live in, but shame on me to think we could be on the same wave link of thinking. You see we are often hated by others because we look different and act different than those in the “normal” world. Yet you believe that I am what you referred to me as a poser or a false prophet. Now the only poser I can think of is Peter, this Peter continues to speak to you and claim that he will help you win this title back and also claims that he only wants the best for you but here you are still being lied too but continue to block out the truth . Now the difference between you and I is that I want to save people from there stupidity but you insist on continuing to bath in your sins. Now Peter, you want an up close and personal look of what the parity of a prophet and what one really looks like, You just watch what happens to the Norman Hellion watch as I save him from your evil hands watch as I deliver him from evil and watch how you will be nothing more than an afterthought in the mind of Norman.  You saw what happened to Norman at Pain For Pride the Behemoth who I put down and that was only a small example of how dangerous I am. 

(Vic stops speaking for a second and begins to see a trail of blood on the floor, he begins to walk toward the trail and opens the door that it leads too, as the door opens he sees a slaughter sheep and begins to stroke the wool of the dead sheep as he grips it and rips a piece of it off )

A sacrificial Lamb...When I walk into Midsummer Massacre I can’t guarantee that it will be a clean and friendly match haha it might even be a MASSACRE, Norman listen to me my son if you fight against me your skin color is going to be one of two things, Lighter than your little friends skin tone, or redder than his hair. It depends how much pain you can with take from me. I am a whole different kind of being compared to what you been dealing with for the last few weeks. Just realize one thing before we get to Midsummer Massacre and that’s to you and worry less about facing the master of darkness and consider expecting me as you savor. You see Norman I am a different breed I am not just a human but I am the chosen savior of this world just as God chose Jesus to die for all our sins Charles has chosen me to convert the lost and confused. You see Norman you don’t understand the world that I believe in and you don’t understand that the rules you play by may not be the same as mine. Now it is clear that you much like me aren’t afraid of getting your hands dirty in the heat of battle. However what I will test you on is how much can you take and the answer is if you can survive the merciless assault I tend to bring in just a week. You see a statement will be made in a lot of ways if I take the one thing that you whole truth and dear to your heart right behind Peter but don’t think for one second that he doesn’t also have a target on his back. What is about to happen to you Norman even this fly in your ear Peter isn’t going to be able to save you. The question that will be tested is if he loves you for your appearance or is he simply using you. After I get done with you I can promise you will not look the same and you will act differently as if you have finally found Jesus but in place of Jesus will be the ever dying love of Charles Manson. Understand this Norman I do not hate you my son I just want to help you by any means necessary…
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 11th 2014, 2:45 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Did anyone really think I wouldn’t speak up for this grand summer blockbuster event? Not in this lifetime! Pain for Pride may just be the biggest event, the pinnacle as they say, but MSM has always been my favourite. Under the bright summer sun where the heat is at its apex, big things always happen at this event for me, either winning world championships, revealing my soul connection with John Alloy or leaving on my hovercraft, it’s never a dull moment for me because I’m always making a move.

This Midsummer Massacre? I officially get rid of the last remnants of the American Dream, end this war going on since Reckless Wiring.

I’ll give you your credit Cameron, you’re the most committed person I’ve ever met. Nothing seems to dent your armor or bring down that spirit of yours. If you were twice your size, had the average muscle and height of a normal extremist, you’d be truly scary.

Alas, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

You’re stuck inside that petite woman body of yours with nothing tangible to make this battle a true contest, everything that makes you great are intangibles. You have the charisma to get people worldwide to believe in what you say when you speak or even when you speak with the looks on your face or the swagger in your steps, you have a heart that never says die and you have a daring so bold that it makes even a trailblazer like me stunned at the areas you have the sense of adventure to trek in. However those intangibles aren’t good enough when not backed by something in the physical form. How far can those little arms of yours throw a man? How much can that soft smooth skin of yours resist being torn and made to allow your blood to flow out? How long before your bones begin to ache and break after you are bombarded with a series of ruthless blows? The answer to all is not nearly enough Cameron! They will tell heroic tales of you when you’re gone that is for sure, you are indeed more than a pretty face with all the things that make you who you are inside. You’re perhaps something like a Joan of Arc or the warrior queen Boudica who lead over 100000 men, just like those women you inspire women and even men alike, but all those stories they lived as inspiring as they were all ended tragically, execution by fire and suicide. You’re tale will be no less tragic. Every time we’ve crossed things have only gotten worse for you as the years gone by. You use to be someone I tossed around indiscriminately in EGO, just whenever you got in my way. Then you began to be a focus of my attacks and devastation. Then finally in our last encounter in a match I branded you with a mark that will be with you for the rest of your life. In this escalating series of thrashings to be handed out to you, what else can be the next level other than you having your career ended? Don’t tell me, you’ve got yourself all giddy thinking that your little girl fantasy of defeating me will come true! You have better chance of kissing a frog that turns into a prince at the touch of your lips. Cameron, reality is you’re going to be looking for a new job after we cross one last time. Don’t worry, maybe you could be a fashion model or a good little house wife, hell if you’re lucky and keep your skirts short you just might get a secretary job working for a tycoon like me.

Oh I know, I know, that’s sure to get all the pretenders out there to try to act like I’m being randomly mean to the ladies in EAW again like they don’t know I’m being realistic, but I just take EAW and this world for what it is and live accordingly. A while back to soften the blow of always being brought to your knees before me, you said something about how it doesn’t matter losing the battles when you win the war, that really cracked me up. What does a vixen know about winning a war? Seven years you ladies have tried to make names for yourselves and be an important part of the EAW system, and what do you have to show for it? Seven years of EAW, no vixen has ever been the centerpiece of an EAW FPV poster, no vixen has ever closed a FPV with their hands raised as the EAW logo “buzzes” to end the event, no vixen has defeated me and no vixen, even when teaming with greats like HBB and I for tag gold, have ever any championship other than the vixens championship!  It’s the same every time, you vixens win the battle to the point EAW feels obligated to let you have your cute token spots in the Grand Rampage or even the Cash in the Vault for you this year as a fake olive branch to keep people happy as EAW pretends to give you women a chance, but the war remains lost as you all continuously are defeated just as the lifeblood of EAW expects.  I know these things, I’m the last EAW original left, I was here from the very first show of the EAW that went out of business before it came back. When I made this championship and said I’d defend it against any hall of famer, everyone asked do you mean you’ll defend it against every extremist hall of famer? I responded with a “no”, I said I’ll face ANY hall of famer, extremist or vixen. I didn’t do that to crusade for vixens, I knew none of you could ever defeat me, it was just a fake olive branch like EAW does for you gals all the time, a PR stunt if you will. Why not give people false-hope and have a few more people to defeat to elevate my legacy and this championship? I think no different than the EAW machine, after all EAW is what shaped my mind in the first place. I am a mirror of this company, the personification of this place you dare reside in and finally on your way out you will be taught one thing Cameron.

This is no home for the likes of you.
Marco
Post August 11th 2014, 2:04 am by Marco
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT PROMO

The scene opens up pitch black with no trace of human life around, but suddenly footsteps were heard and walking out from the darkness into the dim light was Ryan Savage holding his coveted New Breed Championship over his shoulder.

Four long months my reign as the New Breed Champion and not a soul in this division could take this championship away from me. The ones that have tried to take this title away from me has each fallen into their own personal hell. For example look at The Nas, even though he has found glory in winning the Unified Tag Team Championships with his partner Aren, it wasn't long after the fact he challenged for my title prior to that success from then he wasn't able to win at Pain For Pride Seven and soon after that his career took an unfortunate turn for the worst. He lost his championship title and now his career might as well be over. Another man that has crossed my path that I have obliterated into nothingness Aren Mstislav, unfortunate for him it's the similar path as his partner but even though he is still standing he slowly withering away. It's pitiful he can't even find his own voice and he wonders like a little lost puppy, just waiting, wishing someone to notice him and his talents. But he knows deep down inside that he will be and will always remain nothing.. As for Matt Miles, the case for him was slightly different from both Nas and Aren he on the other hand was in the same match as myself when this championship was up for grabs and he ended up getting hurt before he could even compete and look at him now a shell of a man trying to become something he knows he can't be. It isn't because I said but by the way he walks and talks and how he wrestles he is already a defeated man. A man that has no hope in his eyes in moving up, no hope in his mind to become a champion and no hope in his heart to become a legend in this company and who is the man that is responsible for all this carnage and mayhem. It twas me, but don't get me wrong. Me talking about on past events is not what I generally wanted to talk about. Just something to pass the time and something to laugh at for my own amusement's sake. But the real thing I want to talk about is the New Breed Championship itself and the meaning of what NEW BREED is.

As so many things are swirling inside my mind right now, so many things that people of this division and outside this division can't even comprehend. This title, brought in my Jaywalker himself is suppose to represent the up and coming stars in this company and suppose to be the gateway title for future success. But over the course of my title reign when I came onto the scene I had been ridiculed, taunted by every man and woman I have came across bearing the name New Breed Champion. This title has been looked down upon for what I guess ever since it's inception into this company. Many people see this title as nothing more than a mere stepping stone to fill up their own pride and also their own success. So many people baught into this ideal that they become somebody but that's not true for everyone. This title isn't a lucky charm that easily grants you recognition, status and power like the other titles do. This title has always been the odd one out, and whomever holds this title carry the stigma of a lower being. Can you imagine, day by day, week by week, month after month people questioning me and my abilities as a fighter. It gets to the point where those questions no longer reach my ears nor heart. But what effects did those constant doubts had on me? I began questioning myself and what it meant to be a New Breed Champion. But has weeks and even months passed I couldn't think up a thing until recently when I ponder on it once more. Then it came to me like lightning and I have finally realized what it meant to be a New Breed Campion. It means the willingness to change the perspective of people and leave your mark on history.

As I realized this I began to cry, but I wasn't crying for me. No, no, no just the opposite. I was crying for all the people before me, I was crying to the people who are in this New Breed Division because they can not acertain the meaning of the word New Breed and New Breed Championship. What I have in my possession is power itself that can manifest to anything that I desire the most. The thing that I desire the most and not to use the most cliche word in this company. But it's the word "change" and no I don't mean this as the buzz word that every guy that hasn't tasted Heavyweight Champion gold kind of change. I don't want the change that men like Alex Anderson who foolishly chase after to feul his own ego, his ambition and his pride thinking he was the future of this company. He ended up being chewed and spat out and now he is nothing but a man that babbles on and on about something he thinks he understands but he truly doesn't. But me on the other hand the change that I desire is simple. I want to destroy everything. Yes, I have came to realize that the meaning of being New Breed Champion and being apart of this division is to bring destruction and chaos to this company. I know in my soul that in order for the New Breed Champion to evolve to it's truest form I must destroy everything  that's in my path to achieve this goal. Change, isn't just going to benefit me alone and fill up my ego like it has the other twenty three champions before me because ego within me no longer exists. I don't need to pander myself with titles that has no true value or false value to it's each individual champions. How I see it I, and I alone is the true champion in this company.

Take notes Jamie, Matt, Aren, Riley, Collin, Demon Knight, Shane Scott everyone in the New Breed Division. I want you to look at me and observe everything that I have said and what I'm about to do. You are looking at the man who exemplifies what a New Breed extremist is about. I am a person who doesn't sit around and hope to get some type of hype from the people who has been here before me, I don't sit around hoping that one day my breakout moment will come. I am a man that will take and make my own moments and take opportunities because just waiting around wishing for things to happen will do you no good. I alone have gave this championship the meaning it deserve for a very long time. This isn't a title that isn't meant to look down upon, this is a title that is meant to be feared throughout this company. No one can predict the future and whomever holds this championship is the future of this company and if I know anything about human beings it's this. That we all fear the unknown and that right there is why the New Breed Championship should be feared because we never know the person that holds this title is capable of. I feel sorry for you Jaywalker you unintentionally gave birth to a devil that has grabbed a hold of this championship because I remember our exchange of words few months back about how I came across as the same individuals that you have dealt with time and time again. I even remember Norman agreeing with you on that. I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me am I the same person as before? I remember a saying that I have picked up when I was younger it went like this new growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old and I believe that is the basis that every person who holds this Championship I hold right now should go by. So all I ask for anyone to do is pray, because that's the only moment of solace that I will grant you before that fateful day arrives where I will change everything that you all hold so dearly. So right now, I will sit back and just watch and do what I have been doing because the day will come where I will make my move. I'm just waiting for the right time and place to strike.

An ominous smile smirks appear on Ryan Savage's face as he slowly walks back into the DARKNESS where he came from.
Jacob Senn
Post August 11th 2014, 12:53 am by Jacob Senn
Midsummer Massacre #1
Five days…that is all I have to wait.
Now I know that we are going to sit around and tell each other why we should become the world champion, why at Midsummer Massacre the other is going to fall before us, but the real war is going to ensue in less than a week. It is not going to be this little chat that we have among us, it is not going to be the interviews or the press conferences that prove as the real challenge, but it is going to be what we do in that ring that will be the challenge of who has it inside them to take home the EAW World Championship and claim themselves as the best wrestler in the world and I welcome it with a smile on my face, Brian. Just because I enlisted the legal services of one Damien Murrow, it does not make me a man who is trying to reclaim the golden allure that was with the dynamic duo of Sekaiichi and himself. Simply because I paid the debt for Lannister to be on the lookout and pursue you with the fullest extent, it does not mean that you need to take me lightly, Brian. That is your problem, the key piece in the downfall on Brian Daniels at Midsummer Massacre, and it is your pride. You see me as a man who you have already conquered, already beaten before the bell has rung, but the truth is that you have already beaten yourself with that assumption. You think because of the No Way Out Match that you conquered against all of the odds placed before you when you pinned me makes you better than me? Things have changed since you ran away from your obligations as World Heavyweight Champion, no matter the extenuating circumstances, and I am more ruthless than the last time we met. If you have failed to remember, I have never lost to you in singles competition. When it is just me and you, when it is the cornerstone of the new generation against the arrogantly named best wrestler in the world, I have claimed victory when you have fallen. No matter how you twist and turn it, even with the unforeseen intervention of Cy Henderson that night, I still beat you.
Now, we get to see that happen once again on the stage of Midsummer Massacre. We get to see the hero of the Extreme Answers Wrestling company get his skull caved in by the man he has truly never been able to defeat on his own. You love to talk about me placing the blame on others, not taking responsibility for my own faults, but what about you, Brian? Why can you not take responsibility in the fact that you left this company and could not handle it as world champion? Why can you not accept that being world champion wasn’t meant for you? The same reason I will not accept it, because we know that through thick and thin, we know we deserve it. It is hard to taste hypocrisy, the sour flavor it leaves in your mouth, because you are being a hypocrite with your claims. You blamed Kevin Devastation, blamed Damien Murrow, you even blamed this entire company for your departure when you could have stuck through it and proved them wrong, but you didn’t.  You just left and had your championship stripped from you and just like you, I could have left. I could have left right after that No Way Out Match, just like you, but I didn’t. I took the roundhouse, I took the pin, but it is odd that I never left when the man who claims to be better than me did. But you know what, I grow tired of hearing complaints and hearing about people blaming others for their faults because I realized that after Pain for Pride when I destroyed and decimated the legend of Lethal Consequences.
I came to that revelation that simply complaining about the shit of the company, the same whining drivel that I see in your eyes was not going to get me anywhere and then I finally got this on my shoulder, the AWF World Championship. I fought to the bitter end and I looked Death right in the eyes as I walked out the champion and instead of moping about that company’s demise, I decided to bring it over here and carry it around with me. Why not display my accomplishments proudly like Hades the Hellraiser or Mr. DEDEDE when I vanquished the champion and became the best they had? I defeated Gawd himself, so why should I not place myself in the ranks of god or higher, because it wasn’t you who could pull it off at the right time? Simply put, I proved why I am world championship material, I showed why I am the greatest wrestler to ever live and I know that you are just as jealous as you can be. I am on the cusp of making a Hall of Fame career, making my legacy live on longer than you can conceive, and you simply want redemption for the fact that you bailed on EAW as world champion so that you can live that fantasy out again? You had your chance and you fucked it up, but this is my chance and my time. After being buried down under all the failed opportunities, having the bone taken away from me in your own words, this wolf is getting a little hungry. I am getting hungry for blood, hungry for pain, and hungry for gold. You want redemption and I want vengeance, let’s see who can actually do it because the only thing I am going to permit is the bottom of my boot shoving your face down on the mat as I knock you out for the three-count. Like I said before, then you will be hearing the symphony of your downfall as I scream “You just got your fucking head stomped in!”
StarrStan
Post August 11th 2014, 12:25 am by StarrStan
You know, I find it funny they used to call me a paper champion, and here I am facing the biggest paper champion EAW has ever seen.

Hades the Hellraiser, let me tell the rest of the world what you and I already know. You don’t deserve to hold that title. Sure, you’ve put your time in here. I’ll give you that much, Hades. But DC has put his time into this company too, and where’s his world title? Eddie Mack spent four years in this company and didn’t win a world title. “Time” is not something that makes you a champion. I don’t care how long you spent here. You can spend two days or two years in this company, and there can be no difference between your title reigns. You see on the outside looking in, your win at Pain for Pride looks illustrious. You won the Grand Rampage match. You set a new damn record for eliminations. You defeated not only Dark Demon, but Zach Crash in the main event of the evening. You’re a true champion, right? You must feel like a winner!

Wrong. You’re not a real champion and you shouldn’t feel like a winner at all.

Because you didn’t beat the real champion, Hades! Demon was holding the belt, but I’m the true Answers World Champion. It wasn’t Demon, and it certainly isn’t you now. See I didn’t lose that title fairly at Reckless Wiring early this year. While your name was forgotten in the crowd, I was main eventing FPVs. I was “the guy” of this company. You were fucking around with Nick Angel and Venom, two of EAW’s biggest failures this year. You were nothing but a joke for two years, with people constantly forgetting you were even in this company. I was screwed out of my title, and I never got my rematch. You think I’m undeserving of this title shot at Midsummer Massacre, YOU WERE UNDESERVING OF WINNING THE GRAND RAMPAGE MATCH. The truth is there shouldn’t have even been a Grand Rampage match this year. The second Diamond Cage took my match on the card, they should have canceled the match. They should have awarded ME the main event of Pain for Pride. Because really, REALLY DO YOU THINK YOUDESERVED THAT SPOT OVER ME? All the work I’ve given this company, all the people I’ve dominated they screw me over at the most important time of the year for who? HADES? That’s the biggest fucking joke I’ve ever heard. And I haven’t even gotten to the part where you LOST your first title defense. YOU LOST. YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN BE CHAMPION RIGHT NOW ANYWAY! It should be Starr-Stan vs. Xavier Williams for that title. YOU LOST TO TOXIC, AND I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXCUSES BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME ONES I’VE DELT WITH MY WHOLE CAREER. I’ve been cashed in on by the King of Extreme. I’ve been cashed in on by the Cash in the Vault. I WAS SCREWED OUT OF MY WORLD TITLE BY DARK DEMON AND THE COUNCIL, AND POLITICED OUT OF MY REMATCH. I’m done with the excuses now, Hades, and I don’t want to hear any from you. I’ve got my rematch. It didn’t matter that Diamond Cage didn’t show, because he was tapping out anyway. I tap, maybe, once every three or four years. I CERTAINTLY WASN’T GOING TO TAP TWICE IN THREE OR FOUR WEEKS. I’M CERTAINTLY NOT GOING TO TAP OUT AT MIDSUMMER MASSACRE EITHER. I’m a true submission specialist, Hades. I don’t need to continually jab a railroad spike into my opponents head to make them tap. I just need to grab ahold of your ankle in whatever position I can, and put you in the worst pain of your life. With my bare hands I will break every bone in your body. I will make you tap out like the bitch you are and show that you’re just another paper champion. Show that you didn’t deserve that title in the first place and show that you can’t defend it. That’s my title, Hades. At Midsummer Massacre it’s coming home, over my shoulder, and you’re going to the hospital. You’ll be riding to the hospital with a broken fucking ankle and I’ll be riding in a limousine with the Answers World Championship.

Some people like to say you had “Demon Hype.” “Demon Hype” won you Grand Rampage. “Demon Hype” won you the Answers World Championship. Whether that hype exists or not, I don’t think that’s what won you that title. I think you just waited around this company long enough, and the title fell into your lap. You didn’t really earn it. You don’t deserve to call yourself Answers World Championship. You waited in line long enough, and you got your chance to hold the big boy belt. Well, your time is already up. Your fifteen minutes of fame is over because you could even let it soak in. It’s over before you could even make your loss to Toxic right. IT’S OVER BEFORE YOU COULD SILENCE THE CRITIQUES. Because people are question you, Hades. They’ve got their eyes on you. They want to see if you are a paper champion or not. You don’t have to tell them the truth now. You don’t have to admit, I won’t make you. But when I make you tap out at Midsummer Massacre, that’s the truth they’ll need to see what you really are. I won’t tell you that you’re overrated, but I will tell you your world title reign is over.

YOU have everything to prove here. My place in EAW's history is already set. I've made my name. I've had my glory. I'm simply out here to prove I'm still the best, and pad my stats a little bit. You? The entire view of your title reign rides on this match. If you win, you make the past month right and people might actually be able to say you had a decent title reign when it's all said and done, no matter what happens after our match. But if, WHEN, you lose, your reign will be looked at as a failure. YOU will be looked as a failure.

Don't try and tell me what I already know. I know what this match is. However the night ends, I'm showing the world you are just another paper champion. THE paper champion.
Brian Daniels
Post August 10th 2014, 10:28 pm by Brian Daniels
Days, nights, weeks, years... Time I've spent honing my craft, coming as close to perfection within the ring; never beating around the bush. Everything I've built up to in my career was by my own doing, never have I ever relied to mourn on someone else's shoulder. I don't break under pressure--- why would I put so much effort into successfully attaining my desired possession, just to toss it away in a nearby tin can? You can toss around the assumption that I left when the times got rough, that I abandoned this company when it needed me the most, but would you honestly like to be enlightened with truth? Or will you continue to play the receiving end as the catcher while you're pitched blatant disregard for authenticity? But I can understand the way the mind works in a striving competitor, after they've been tugged around on a leash, the moment they set their eyes on the juicy bone--- they want that bone thrown in their direction, they'd love nothing more than to sink their teeth into the rich taste. And what happens when the bone snaps? What becomes of the dog when there's nothing left to chew on? Their greed builds up, they'll hunger for more, and when you reject them of said craving for their delight? They'll do whatever it takes, if it means their that pit bull lock jawing themselves onto flesh to feast upon your bones inside. Only tragedy follows after, as their put to sleep. It's almost in the same context with when the human tongue first tastes the poison known as liquor, it tastes bitter, but yet they can find the satisfying factor beyond it. Once the drop flows from the can, bottle, mug... makes it way into your gut, your gut begins to widen with gluttony. This is much like the way everyone plays the fame game here; once they're exposed to just a small bit of limelight, they suddenly become inclined to everything that follows with it. It's been that same exact process for the five years I've been competing inside of this company, despite my frequent departures, it appears noting has changed--- never will change at this pace. We've been moving along the same riverbank for years, floating along in our own canoes, with only the paddle we're provided with. It's when you're closing in on the wide opening to the sea of opportunity of ahead, which direction you drift off too; will it be the shark infested waters, where you'll be feasted upon until there's nothing left? Or will you continue the same clear path? Not taking the risk, not seizing the opportune moment to make your canoe into a vessel that eyes gaze upon for hours, in envy of your property. But that same risk you may or may not be willing to take, might have you end up sunken to the depths of the sea. Or there's always the third option, the option not many people are aware of--- parting the sea, the sea full of your enemies blood. Not having to go through the trials of risk and regret, you just casually force your way in between just like I have for my entire life.

Why are you so undecided, Jacob Senn? Why can't you choose which side you want to be on? The first time around when we encountered, you were fighting for your "justice" or "birth right" to be World Champion, but after claims of conquering, you shriveled in defeat, time after time you assert yourself as this dominance force, yet why is it you've lacked to showcase said dominance? I once saw the potential of a young star, thriving like any up and comer should. But then your dreams, your wishes, your passion was shattered by nobody, but your own self being. You can no longer point fingers for your own mistakes, because the pattern I've noticed with you--- whenever someone grasped that championship you so ever hungered for, you blamed them for your own demise. How is it in any way their fault for your own oversight? If it wasn't Zack Crash, it was me... if it wasn't me it was Tyler Parker, you're as transparent as glass, but this is two sided. You're on the end of which you cannot see and everyone you blame for this imaginary form of corruption, that you and people before you vowed to end stand strongly on the other side... gazing at you drying up under your own spotlight. You neglect the facts, you shroud yourself with a man who's willing to call anyone a God in order to bore us speeches of chivalry, but there's no chivalry to it. Do you relish the feeling of being sloppy seconds to Damien Murrow's original client? The difference between you and The Legendary Sekaiichi is, he didn't have to hear the words "You're a God" to compete on a whole other level. You however, you can't get out of bed without hearing the the voice of the misleading words of motivation echoing through your mind. You're using him as much as he's using you, but you're taking this one step further; you're bringing the missing spine in your back... Lannister. You're decking out, you're pulling out all the stops, because you know for certain that if you're unable to succeed this time where you haven't in the past, you'll resort to the demands of hand overs, complaining of corruption, sticking to the same shtick. It only amuses me even more, to see your hand extended out toward the men in power, expecting their empathy, and being crowned World Champion without putting any effort into it. This is where you've reached realization, you understand that I'll effortlessly vanquish you, so you devise plots and schemes to use others to take me down with you. What you're seeming to forget, you and four other extremists couldn't keep me down, Damien Murrow has sat in the same boat you've been sitting in for years, and what I'm bringing to this war is one man prepared to take on whatever you're willing to throw at me. It'll come to no stalemate, only your downfall, history will repeat itself for you like it always has, expect that to be permitted.
Hades
Post August 10th 2014, 8:34 pm by Hades
       For a while you had me going there--thinking that you could actually pose as a threat to my championship reign.  I thought of you to be this restless competitor who covets gold more than his next breath but apparently that couldn't be any further from the truth.  Take last week into consideration, when I heard your theme music blaring over the speakers I immediately went into defense mode.  I was prepared myself for the worse as I stood to my feet and panned my eyes in your direction; I just knew that you would be the first to ball up your fist and throw that first hay maker of a punch but then...you picked up yet another microphone and gave me yet another ridiculous speech about what you promise to do to me at Midsummer Massacre.

Clearly you were unsuccessful in catching the obvious hint of me rolling my eyes each time you bring a microphone up to your mouth, so allow me to express my inattentiveness to you verbally.  I don't care what promises you make heading into this Free Per-View, because the way I see it promises are like babies, they're easy to make but hard to deliver.  Besides if I were to take everyone's opinions into account and allow them jurisdiction over my mind, I wouldn't be standing here as the Answer's World Champion right now.  Last year around this time I had a match against the Heart Break Boy, who clued me in on everything he thought of me.  The guy pulled no punches and never let up, he even went as far to say that I would never be World Champion in the EAW.  Sure it upset me, but in other ways it encouraged me.  I held on to his words for a year and it contributed to my success in obtaining the Title I carry on my waist now.  So if anything your assurance to injure me is only challenging me...it's baiting me to go the extra mile in defeating you.  The EAW as we know it, is a shark tank, and by making that rather bold but idiotic statement you've just chummed the waters.  Now the biggest shark in the tank is going to erupt in a frenzy and verify that he is the only shark that remains.

Over a number of weeks now, I've been able to get a little insight on what kind of person you are just by watching your interactions with other athletes.  You said a lot of things that I don't necessarily agree with, but more importantly they seemed like things you wouldn't agree with either.  There you were one minute ranting to Alex Anderson about the probability of losing, then the next you're talking about how your loss to Moonlight Predator is meaningless and how Diamond Cage got lucky at Pain for Pride.  You know, for a man who hopes to expose me for the phoney he believes that I am, you sure don't seem to be on the up and up yourself.  Making excuses for your own failures, screaming into a microphone with hypocrisy and self-importance, interrupting other's feel good moments to satisfy your own ego, and patting yourself on the back for doing absolutely nothing to earn a Championship all seem like great reasons as to why you shouldn't become Answer's World Champion.  But above all else, the more essential reason for why you won't leave Midsummer Massacre Answer's Champion is me.  I shouldn't have to read off my resume', count the ways I'll defeat you, or list the reasons for why I'll retain because who has that kind of time other than yourself?  Plus, I'm not the one who has anything to prove here; my hard work, dedication, and dexterity are asserted in what I have resting on my shoulder.  Yours on the other hand remains to be seen.
Post August 9th 2014, 9:46 am by Guest
Showdown Promo

Carmen looks down at her hands, taping them up as the camera zooms in on her features.  "The It Factor.  Like many others, Alex Lopez uses this term to define her charisma and her wrestling abilities.  It's used so often that I often wonder what everyone thinks it means.  Is it this loosely used phrase that's lost its significance?  Like many things that are popularized, at one point saying you were the It Factor was unique and meant something important.  Now if you use it, I'd be confident to say that you come off looking unoriginal and lazy."

After taping up her hands, Carmen leans her arms on her legs, looking up directly into the camera.  "Alex, I haven't seen a single thing from you that convinces me that you have the It Factor among the Vixens on the roster.  Talking big and walking tall will only take you so far in this highly competitive business.  In fact, I'd say you're hardly standing out at all.  In my first match in this company, I ANNIHILATED my opponent, wrapping her into a painful submission lock in a matter of seconds.  After I watched back the tape, there was a ruthlessness in my eyes that I never knew I had.  I even scared myself as I saw that lust for pain evident in my gaze.  And, just like my first match, I will not hold back and I will bring my 110% to this match.  I am not the It Factor, but I am the one and only Carmen Diaz.  Because of that, you can always expect the best."
Post August 8th 2014, 10:26 pm by Guest
( The camera fades into a spectacular dining room. Laughter and roars can be heard throughout. A tall, brute, older man steps to the table and taps on his glass as the energy in the room begins to die down. He takes a seat at the front of the table as more join. All together, twelve. The final seat is taken across from the older man, the seat being taken by a ravashing individual, who bares a resemblance to the older man. The older man looks around the table, folds his hands together and bows his head as the rest follow )

Dio, per favore benedici la nostra famiglia. Grazie per questo bel pasto. E grazie a Carmela per la preparazione di questo in modo elegante.

( The table begins to rumble with laughter but is quickly silenced by the man who bows his head once again )

Si prega di proteggere noi, tutti coloro che sono venuti e che devono ancora venire. Amen.

( The energy again begins to pick up and soon conversations can be heard everywhere. The camera focuses in on the younger man, who raises a glass of wine and toasts it to the air, clearly sporting a fake smile before the camera fades to black )

Don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement.

( The camera re-opens to a den, a crackling fire can be heard in the background. The camera focuses on a large chair and in it sits the younger man. A glass of water at his side and a cigarette in hand he begins to speak )

It's one of the many things I've learned from this family, specifically my grandfather. I wouldn't say I have disdain for my family but certainly a distaste for them. It wasn't long ago when we were an empire, making moves in New York, Las Vegas, Cuba, Miami, New Jersey, Sicily... you name it, and the Rizzi family most likely owned it.

We weren't like the others. My grandfather, my father... did their best to keep this family legitimate. However in order to do so of course sometimes some extreme measure may have to be taken. 

In 1987 my grandfather handed it all down to my father. In 1991, my father was killed in a drive-by... I was eight years old. 

Although young, I knew why. I knew why my father was killed... it didn't have to do with a disagreement, it had nothing to do with business. My father was shot because quite simply, he was too powerful. He had a mind like no one else, he could've turned this entire industy, if you can call it that, he would've turned it into something that's never been seen before. Complete legiticamy across the board, but the others... they couldn't have that. They would've given up the robbing, the killing, after all no one really wants that, you only kill when needed. They would have given it all up for legitimacy, except one thing. Drugs. Where the big bucks are made without even having to lift a finger.

My grandfather would never dabble in such a dirty world. So naturally, he fell behind, fell behind in money and power. He watched as other families easily passed him up. We went from the most powerful to the weakest. When my grandfather dies, this becomes mine. But I don't want it. This family, all it has left is it's history, as it stands it's a shell of itself. We have enough money to last until the end of time, but that's not why I don't want it. It's because I've learned something, something shocking, something depressing, something heart-breaking.

Legitimacy will get you nowhere. 

So then why this? Maybe this is an escape for me, I seem to be the only one who knows what will get my family back to the top... but out of respect I can't go through with it.  Well here... an industry surprisingly similar to the one I'm coming over from, there's no legitimacy here. All of that was wiped out years ago. However being dirty here is a lot less morally crushing. 

If I break down there, in the real world I'm giving up so much. My pride, my family's name, and the dream of both my grandfather and father. If I break down in the wrestlng world I don't give up anything because there's no pride to start with.

We slave ourselves to championship gold and other prizes. We're essentially puppets, we don't have minds, we're scheduled on a day to day basis. We're told what to do and when to do it, completely caged in. I guess this is what I need. In the real world I answer to very few, here I'm just like everyone else. I have no virtues, most likely because I lost my father and my grandfather did nothing about it. He ignored it, shrugged it off. Didn't dare to get revenge, he's killed hundreds and hundreds of men in the past but he won't hunt down the killer of his own son because thats not him anymore. It would be unethical... sinful even. My family needs someone with virtue, they need good guys, and Fredo Rizzi is not one. However my loyalty shall remain, that will never break... but my grandfathers practices are getting him nowhere, he's only digging a bigger hole for himself and I just can't stand to watch that.

I don't like there, I don't like here. I'm disgusted with both. But at least here I can be the man I know I am, and not have to feel squalid. 

Buona fortuna, EAW.

( The man raises his glass and lets out a bit of a smirk as the camera fades to black )

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next