Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Grace Izumi
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post April 10th 2016, 11:43 pm by Grace Izumi
You know, for people who repeat the term ‘Omerta’ like any of them knows what it means, it’s really funny how transparent your words are. Yeah, JJ and Brody. You got me. I was just so caught up in living under my brother’s shadow…Despite the fact that he never used the Izumi name, nor was I ever mentioned anywhere during his entire wrestling career…That out of desperation of my failing career, I decided to run into a wrestling ring, because apparently getting into the ring and fighting people is so easy. It seems like you two have me figured out to a tee. I guess I might as well just give up now, because despite overcoming every obstacle life through my way, I’m just way too intimidated by two skinny mooks studying under one of the biggest ‘What If’ stories in EAW history.

Actually, I’m sorry. I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but come on. When I first took up this path, I had friends and relatives begging me not to. Partially because they were afraid for my safety, and partially because as far as they were concerned, I was the successful one, and GI was living an unsustainable dream where he got paid millions in his career which didn’t even last 10 years. To reiterate, if this were an ego thing, I already had everyone telling me that I was doing better than the world-class athlete with all things considered. Then you try to insult my family like we are a bunch of failures, which once again is hilarious coming from underlings of Zach Crash, but the fact is that really couldn’t be further from the truth. While I admit that my signing got hastened by my relation to a former in-ring performer who almost certainly surpasses you two in every possible way, and yet that isn’t even close to the biggest advantage carrying the Izumi name has given me. For better or worse, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I’m not proud of that, since I’d like to think that I crawled my way to my own successes without needing my father to push me up. But what everyone should understand here is that in terms of wrestling…Well to be honest, it isn’t even a passion of mine. It is my duty and obligation, and I’ll admit it. Yes, to start off with, it was to settle the fact that my brother’s career peaked before he could ever capture an EAW World Championship. But you know what? After seeing what this company represents, and what degenerates like you with a persecution complex want to do with it, I think I can see why people live for this. Really, this is nothing that you don’t see in any business. A bunch of people want to get ahead in their career, so they lie, cheat and scheme, and commit every despicable act they can, while leaving as many bodies in their wake as possible. And you know what? Sometimes they get ahead. Hell, it happens a lot more often than it should in a fair world. But you know what ends up happening to them? One by one, they meet their maker, and who is left on top? The honest hard worker, who doesn’t need others to fail for them to succeed. So I’m not just doing this for my brother, nor my father, no anyone else in my family. I’m doing this because this is how I built my own brand since I entered the business world. Not with the help of anyone else, and not through low-down methods, but through honest hard-work, and an almost pitbull-level zeal to rise over all of my competitors.

Now, while I might not get Alexia’s entire bitch shtick, I will give her credit. She doesn’t seem to be devoid of honour like you two are. I’m not sure how I feel about being labelled her bitch, but this is someone who is confident enough in herself not to fall to the pathetic trenches you two demean yourself with. Now, I could say this, and Alexia could commit every deplorable act in the world against you, and while I can’t lie and say I wouldn’t at least find it amusing to see her beat you down like a government mule with cheap shot after cheap shot, I would have to respect that more than if Alexia falling to heel over someone more established to make a career off of. While we might not be on the same page exactly, it’s good to see that my tag partner and I are at least reading from the same book. From the time the bell first rings, until the match ends, the Izumi family nor the Omerta family matters. All that matters will be the new blood of the Vixens division taking on the Omerta B-Team, and you know what? I am quietly confident walking into this match. Quite frankly, I’ve worked too hard to get up to this point for me not to.
Bhris Elite
Post April 10th 2016, 11:15 pm by Bhris Elite
*Chris Elite is shown dressed up as a cop standing in front of 3 men DJ Khaled(Dressed up as Brayden Cruise) Big Mike(Dressed as Daniel Marshall) and Pierre McGuire(Dressed as Victor)

Detective Elite: Hello gentleman(I use that term loosely).  Now you should know why I dragged you here and it's to see what you picked up on Chris Elite so far this week.  Let's start with you Daniel.

*Big Daniel Marshall puts on his reading glasses and looks closely into the paper he has with him*

Big Daniel Marshall: Umm Okay Detective this is what I picked up so far sir.    Okay for one the dude is a try hard asshole.  I mean I hate him so much.  He does everything so much better than I do.  Him beating me still haunts me until this day.  To be honest if it wasn't for all of the ass kissing I did I would of been fired already and in some other shit company.  I also know the dude has very bad grammar and due to that he might now win a world title.  While for I just won't win because I have not a single strain of talent inside of this body of mine, plus my haircut looks like Justin Biebers when he first started his career just with spikes.  Let's not forget I don't shop at Walmart because I have much more class then that.  I get my wranger jeans from OldNavy and such.  Let's also not forget the dude has no balls and has to take care of his man vagina LOL DUDE I'M SO FUNNY I REALLY HOPE MY CORNY JOKES ABOUT MALES HAVING VAGINAS LEAD TO ME WINNING THE MATCH LO!

*Detective Elite looks pretty confused about what he just heard and just shakes his head*

Detective Elite: Okay,  Brayden Cruise what have you picked up on Chris Elite this week?

DJ Brayden Cruise: Well first off I just want to say this.

*DJ Brayden Cruise pulls out his phone and goes begins to make a snap*

DJ Brayden Cruise: They don't want you to shout FUCKING for no apparent reason... So I'm shouting FUCKING for no reason.  BLESS FUCKING UP BABY! Don't let FUCKING they get you.

*DJ Brayden Cruise puts his phone down and continues on to what he has to say about Chris Elite*

DJ Brayden Cruise: Okay so first of FUCKING all the dude is broke.  He has no money whatsoever.  I mean it's obvious I'm to ugly and dumb to understand the concept of Battleground because I totally ignore everything he said to me.  Just so I can call him broke but the man is broke.  I mean with all the sales I get at Hot Topic I definitely have at least 20k to give to him.  Also let's not forget all the male prostituting I do on the side.  But yeah Chris Elite is just so FUCKING broke man and he just repeats everything I say.  I mean I don't know what else I want him to do.  Maybe repeat himself like I do since I'm to lazy to actually pay attention to what he said so I just call him broke and talk about how good I am despite losing like 10 times in a row.  So basically the information I gathered on the man is that he's a broke asshole who can't beat me because somehow after losing all my matches I'm the best.  Let's also forget he can't out curse me and he just repeats everything I do. 

Detective Elite: Umm. Okay I don't really think I'm gathering any real information on Chris Elite hopefully Victor has something that can change that.  Victor what have you learned about him huh?

Victor Pierre Adams:...... I LOVE ECLIPSE HE'S THE BEST! GO HIM!

Detective Elite: I mean that has nothing to do with anything but okay...

Victor Pierre Adams: Wait I'm not done.  I also know he was in a lame stable with my Lord and Savior Eclipse.  I also know him almost hitting me with the Box Office Smash left me with a permanent scar but luckily my Lord and Savior and my King saved me oh how I love him so much. 

Detective Elite: Okay so listening to you 3 idiots speak the only thing I gained off of this was... That he's Broke.  He repeats himself,  FUCKING,  Poor English and the fact that Eclipse is Victor's Lord and Savior and Gay Lover.  Okay yet some of that might be true(Last part especially) it's crazy because he still has a lot more going for himself then any of you 3 do.  I mean come on all of you repeated yourself when speaking on him.  Then Victor mocked him.  To think I wasted all my money on you guys to spy on him and you get nothing.  However I got all the awards I promised you 3 idiots.

*Detective Elite grabs a bag from behind him and walks up to the 3 men*

Detective Elite: Okay Brayden here is your Hot Topic 50 percent gift card.  Go nuts kid.

DJ Brayden Cruise: Let's FUCKING GO! Thank you so much Detective with all of the money I can save now I will continue to call Chris Elite broke.  FUCK!

*Detective Elite shakes his head and walks over to Big Daniel Marshall*

Detective Elite: Okay Daniel I officially got all the board members of EAW and your ex-girlfriend from 10th grade to unblock you on twitter and some more hair gel.

Big Daniel Marshall: Oh my god! Thank you so much this means the world to me.  Now just imagine how many shows I'll be on now just because of all the ass-kissing I can do on twitter!  I can also stalk my ex again while putting this whole bottle of gel in my hair! Oh man what a time to be alive! 

*Detective Elite then walks up to Victor Pierre Adams and drops gives him a Eclipse plush doll with the crown and all on it*

Victor Pierre Adams: YES I FINALLY GOT IT! SOMETHING TO KEEP ME WARM AND HUG UP WITH WHEN THE ACTUAL LORD AND SAVIOR OF MINE IS TO BUSY! THANK YOU SO MUCH DETECTIVE!

*Detective Elite shakes his head in disappointment as the camera fades to Chris Elite, Big Mike, DJ Khaled and Pierre McGuire sitting in Chris Elite's home theater clapping*

Big Mike: Man I loved doing that.  Maybe I'll get a part in the next Fast and Furious because of that.  Then after that I'll have enough money to pay off Isaac The White Child's dumbass mom back for all that fucking child support money I owe her!

Pierre: Yeah and then I can be in the next Kevin Hart film and have enough money to quit EAW and rn for President!

DJ Khaled: I'm just glad I got this all on Snapchat.

Chris Elite: Yes you all did a good job playing your characters I am proud of you all.  You guys all played those idiots to a tee.  I mean is it saying much? No it isn't because 3 Monkey's could of played their part.  But either way good job on the short film.  This is the only possible way I can think of responding to these 3 since they give me nothing to work with.  Then wonder why I just copy what they say and counter act it.  Speaking of which Brayden please shut the fuck up until you understand he concept of Battleground and why I need the 20k despite me explaining it 10 times. No you are not the best in the world or the best going into that ring on Battleground. 

Chris Elite:  Daniel I'm sorry for assuming you were so low class for shopping at Walmart.  I meant Old Navy.  To be honest though it doesn't matter where you shop whether it's Target, Old Navy or even K-Mart I am still the most talked about no matter where you are.   I just hope you got applications for every store you might work at because after Battleground EAW ain't gonna cut it anymore.  Um I forgot what else you said because you said it last time or Brayden said it before you.  Like I said on the feed I'll see you on Battleground.  Oh yeah Victor good job mocking me trying to make me look like an idiot but make yourself look like one too.  Unlimited brownie points to you brother man.  Well I guess that's all I can say for now until someone brings something different to the table.   With that being said I guess I won't talk again until I find out my next opponent... Wait one more thing about Daniel.  You didn't verbally destroy anyone you were trying to hard so please stop spreading lies.  I get positive attention everywhere I go.  You only get attention good or bad when you reunite with Eden.  I hope you two don't get caught at a school playground again.  See you Tuesday.

*Camera fades*
Florida Man
Post April 10th 2016, 11:07 pm by Florida Man
Battleground Promo #3

(Daniel Marshall is seen standing with his personal interviewer, Alex Sherwood)

Alex: So Daniel, lately some of your opponents have responded to you, including Victer Maero.

Daniel: Yeah, and it's about damn time he took his head out of Eclipse Diemos' head. I can only imagine he took so long to say anything about our match in some desperate, pathetic attempt to get the last word, and it showed, he didn't have anything of interest to say. Sure, some of it was funny, like the stuff against Cruise and Elite.

Alex: What about what he said about you?

Daniel: That wasn't very funny. I don't know what you were imitating Victer, but I don't stumble or mumble through my words. I speak clearly, and effectively, unlike Cruise and Elite. And I don't know what the hell you were insinuating about Alex and I. This guy is just some journalist intern who I hired because he is marginally better than whoever the hell is employed by EAW.

Alex: Gee, thanks...

Daniel: Implying homosexuality.... that just shows how uncreative and unoriginal you are Victer, that was nothing but a pathetic attempt at being edgy, and trying to get under my skin. It didn't work, I'll tell you that much. It just made me feel sorry for you. I also find it ironic that you attacked Brayden Cruise for swearing too much, but then you make these silly, middle school level insults, all while you are somehow in charge of a child. Can you say, “hypocrite”?

Alex: Speaking of Cruise, how about him? Wold you like to respond to him?

Daniel: Something else funny that he attacks me for being interviewed like this, but whenever he talks, it just turns into a rambling, incoherent, nonsensical diatribe, with nothing all that interesting to offer. Brayden, you can claim anything you want. You can claim to be the best wrestler in the world. But I am the only one in this match who can back it up inside the ring. You can talk all you want, even though the entire world as well as I would prefer you didn't, but when you, Chris, Victer and I all step into that ring on Battleground, you'll lean very quickly not to write checks you can't cash.

Alex: And what about Chris Elite?

Daniel: Christ, I've said all I need to say about that loser. Check out the EAW Feed if you want to see how I verbally destroyed that marble mouth coward. I'm sure he'll say something else, like Victer, in a desperate attempt to get the last word, and that'll expose him for the petty, desperate bitch that he is, as if that needed to be made any more clear. He'll probably say something like how I keep repeating myself, even though I'm not. He'll just say that because he can't refute anything I say to him, because he knows I'm right. Chris, if you want to get some positive attention, I'm sure those fans of yours at Walmart will be happy to boost your delicate little ego. You see, unlike you, I don't need an ego boost, because I know just how amazing I am, but if you're so unsure of yourself, you go to your precious Walmart, or Kmart if you're really desperate.
Victor Maero
Post April 10th 2016, 10:21 pm by Victor Maero
Impressions

The scene opens with Maero standing in the center of a large wrestling ring. His is wearing a nice black suit. Multiple spot lights turn on and point towards him.

Maero: “Looks like it’s time for me to make an appearance! As this is a different kind of match I’ve elected to do this in an unorthodox manner. But since I’m me that means this is going to be generic.”

Maero chuckles and winks at the camera. Maero looks around the ring and shudders.

Maero: “Ugh. This is far too basic bitch. Oz! Get me the pumpkin spice and inferiority complex!”

Oz runs into the ring and hands Maero a shaker of pumpkin spice seasoning and a bundle of shirts. The shirt that is visible is a Chris Elite shirt.

Maero: “There, Now I am full Chris Elite mode. Allow me to explain. We have the pumpkin spice to show how much of a basic bitch he is, and we have this,”

Maero gestures to the shirt in his hand.

Maero: “To show just how much you’re obsessed with a certain someone.”

Maero drops the Chris Elite shirt and reveals the shirt behind it to be an Eclipse Diemos shirt. Maero steps forward and grinds his heel into the fallen garment.

Maero: “Listen Chris. You’re not fighting Eclipse, you’re fighting me. Even if I am part of the Sanatorium, are you too shallow to see past that? Maybe this'll help.”

Maero drops the Eclipse shirt to reveal his own Maero shirt.

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Maero_12

Maero: “I’ve lost to you before Chris. but ever loss makes me better. Have you ever heard of progress? Clearly not given how you’re still the same man you were when we first fought. Listen Chris, if I wanted to fight someone with a stick that has ‘Eclipse Diemos’ on it so far up his ass that it reaches his brain, making Eclipse the only thing on your mind, I would have fought a scarecrow.”

Maero rolls up the final shirt and throws it behind him. Oz runs into the ring carrying a laundry hamper and collects the discarded clothing before leaving. Maero closes his hands together and puts his index fingers over his mouth.

Maero: “I have a question for all of you. Why do you keep talking to a dead man? I realize you don’t do your research but you should know I’m not Victor. Victor died, this person in front of you right now is Maero. So please stop embarrassing yourself. Actually, you know what? For your sake I’ll pretend I’m Victor and respond.”

Maero smiles. He spins in a circle, when we arrives back in the direction he was originally facing he has a solemn look on his face.

Maero: “Alright, let's go through some statements I've heard directed at me. how about we start with this. I don’t know hardship?”

Maero laughs.

Maero: “I died you ignorant bastard. I clearly know what it’s like to take a beating. In fact, that brings me to another claim I’ve heard. It’s that I’m boring.”

Maero begins laughing, his laughing elevates until he’s laying on the mat in tears. Maero wipes his eyes and stand once again before speaking calmly.

Maero: “I have degrees in Medical Science and Psychology. I am a licensed surgeon. I was born into a Quiverfull household so I heard of God constantly. Next thing I knew I was caring for people who always thanked God for my work. Then I died. I was an empty heaven where the throne of god was gathering dust. I came back and believed myself to be God. I quickly came to the easiest conclusion of my life, there is no god. So I started hunting those that called themselves gods. Once I got fed up with that I joined a group led by a psychopath,”

Suddenly Eclipse yells from off screen.

Eclipse: “Sociopath!”

Maero: “Sociopath. In any case, my point stands. If that is what you call boring what does that make you three? Brayden Cruise you curse a lot and… That’s it really. then there is Daniel Marshall, who brags a lot and…”

Maero lifts his hand in a confused manner.

Maero: “Finally Chris Elite. You brag and have a big ego. To be honest I fail to see how I’m the boring one here. In fact, let me show you how I see you.”

Maero puffs up his chest and clears his throat.

Maero: “I’m Brayden Cruise and I don’t give a flying fuck about anything. I fucking don’t fucking care at fucking all that no children can listen to my fucking promos because of all the fucking fucks. Nor do I fucking give a single fucking fuck that there are only two fucking people in my fucking fan base. It’s just me and my fucking mom who isn’t fucking proud of me because of my fucking career choices and how fucking much I fucking swear. But I don’t give a fucking fuck you fucking fuckstick, you make me fucking sick you fucking fuck. God I fucking love being such a fucking deep fucking, investing character that fucking everyone can fucking get behind. Love you mum...”

Maero breathes in sharply and begins laughing. He speaks between more sharp breaths.

Maero: “You,”

Maero has a small laughing fit before composing himself. Maero opens his mouth to speak but begins laughing again. After a few minutes he gains enough composure to speak again.

Maero: “You genuinely talk like that. It’s very respectable.”

Maero tries to keep a straight face but a smile creeps into view.

Maero: “Daniel Marshall, you’re up.”

Maero slouches and becomes crosses his arms. Maero speaks quietly.

Maero: “M-my name is Daniel Marshall. Um, I’m really good I just haven’t been given a push yet. I have this friend named Alex… we go everywhere to together. But it’s not like a gay thing… Gay people are weird. Um, I really, really really, want to beat Chris Elite… And um… People can get behind me because…”

Maero mumbles under his breath. After a few second of silence Maero fixes his posture and begins laughing. Maero calms himself and speaks with his normal volume.

Maero: “Oz, come here.”

Oz runs into the ring.

Oz: “What do you need?”

Maero: “Stand here and look menacing. You’re going to be Big Mike.”

Oz crosses his arms and buffs up his chest but still only comes up to Maero’s hip. Maero ruffles his hair and begins speaking with a lisp.

Maero: “I’m Chris Elite. I used to be part of a sub par stable that Eclipse kept floating. But, I’m clearly superior. Because we clashed once and in a tag team match where I pinned Daniel Marshall because I apparently have history with everyone here. I’m Mister Two-Hundred Percent because I can’t do math. Or maybe I absorbed my twin in the womb, if so that’s really cool and I should run with it, or get that checked. At no point in my career have I actually improved, because I like the whooshing sound I hear when people I beat surpass me by a mile. Man I am so much better than Eclipse.”

Maero has another laughing fit that knocks him to the floor. Once he composes himself he stands up.

Maero: “You three are digging yourselves into deeper and deeper graves. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll bring the coffins.”

Maero puts his palm over the camera. End scene.
The Mexican Samurai
Post April 10th 2016, 8:47 pm by The Mexican Samurai
No Respect 
A Battleground promo

A galaxy is still just a sliver when compared to the density of outer space; you rule over the professional wrestling scene through nine years of dedication but let me assure you that this professional sport is the ONLY thing that you dominate. You are not the transcendental icon can that you praise yourself to be, because outside of professional wrestling, you are nothing more than just a man who is obsessed with one aspect of his life. You are not the crossover superstar that has taken the world over through cinema screens, Facebook trends, and authority within a country... you are just really good in EAW. All these monikers that you "insist" were given to you, and not created through the machine, are nothing more than ego boosters that you consistently feed on as if given to you through a constant IV drip, and as you scour through another thesaurus while insisting on using words that don't quite match their original intention; Mr. DEDEDE is a shallow, vain, whiny little fucktard who has to constantly bellow his accolades to the nearest person with a set of ears, as if he was the last World War II vet within his platoon who is slowly watching the constant changes of our generation in disgust. Even if the audience has grown up watching you dominate, even they are sick and tired of hearing the same accomplishements be spouted out over and over again. Mr. DEDEDE's arguments continues to falter as he realizes that I will not cower in fear over the same argument that he presents over everyone else. Other men would just give up and start throwing a lazy rhetoric that was just based on fear, but I see nothing more than Mr. DEDEDE's aura of invincibility starting to crumble much like Achilles' proudly boasting before that arrow hit the exposed tendon that would kill him dead. You are all over the place, Mr. DEDEDE, but you still made some valid points within that murky mess of a statement that was littered with the same old, "lazy millennial" argument that has been brought up since the first time you addressed me.

I have not even tasted a twentieth of the success and jubilation that you've discovered throughout your career but I'm off to a pretty damn good start. Even you recognize something that is just a little bit different from all your other opponents that you've faced recently, and they say that "A God can recognize other Gods" right?  Let's take that in a more realistic direction, and say that you can recognize someone that is not only a lofty challenge but may very well be a torchbearer in the future. Could that be a possible reason why you have decided that I should be your next opponent? I've watched as you've taken on a slew of New Breeds during the last three months or so and I give you a lot of respect for taking on all comers ever since you've gotten that title back.  The grounds that you walk, that you've created, will be an excellent place to try to beat the very best that has ever stepped into an EAW ring. I've had to fight in enemy territory my whole life, because I don't have a place to call "home"… I've been struggling to find my real identity throughout the majority of my life as I learned how to fight to survive. I will come into the house that God built, and I will put you to sleep, and that might sound lofty coming from such a rookie but I know that I have what it takes. No matter what moniker you continue to give yourself as a placebo to feel better, you still have an artery within your neck that can still be cut off; leading to your unconscious body on the mat. Everybody else that you've faced has only been satisfied with going the distance and putting up a great fight in defeat, but I want to decisively beat you and leave no imagination in the mind of the fans. I will not be satisfied with any other result. I want to step on Mr. DEDEDE's platform, in his house, in his company, surrounded by his network, and put him to sleep.

"I'm not a part of the 'victim mentality' that your generation spews; now I'm going to give a list of reasons why I've suffered to get where I'm at." - Mr. DEDEDE 2016

Fuck being the King in Chess, you end up being nothing more than a piece that hides behind the defensive shell of a bunch or rooks, knights, and the Queen herself. The King never goes on the attack because it can only move in a single direction, one space at a time.  I can see why you would compare yourself to the King in Chess, because you've built such a defensive shell around yourself that everyone refuses to take notice of the fact that Mr. DEDEDE is a man who is struggling to hold everything that he has created for dear life. The anger that fuels you will also be your downfall because you've experienced so much suffering that you've forgotten what it's like to find happiness and satisfaction. You continue to push yourself to the point that you become dissatisfied if you don't reach a certain level that you've held onto within yourself. I can't blame you for that though, it would be absolutely heartbreaking if everything around you came tumbling down. Mr. DEDEDE is nothing more than a meticulous helicopter parent who knows that if this organization was ever to stop, then he would be nothing more than just another name lost in the annals of time and space. You would sacrifice your life to make sure that EAW never goes under but that leaves you with no other life outside of EAW. What happens when it eventually all goes away? When you find that one person who you cannot defeat and you realize that retirement is the only option? DON'T YOU FUCKING DISMISS THIS AS SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME GOING FORWARD. YOU ARE NOT IMMORTAL AND EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE ANOTHER GOD THAT IS CREATED WITHIN THIS ORGANIZATION THAT FELLOW WRESTLERS AND FANS WILL GO TO WORSHIP.  EVENTUALLY GAMES OF CHESS ARE OVER AND PEOPLE RESET THE PIECES BACK ONTO THE BOARD TO PLAY AGAIN!

Can you survive in a storm that never ends? Where there is no rainbow at the end to signify that the rain has stopped?  

There has been one issue that has been irking me throughout our conversations though, and it is the fact that you believe that I have no respect for you.  Even though my words might be piercing... I recognize that you are the single greatest wrestler that has ever stepped into our business. Why do you think I sit here and train my motherfucking ass off like I've never done before? Why do you think I would give you a performance of a lifetime if I didn't think that I could beat you? It's because I recognize that you are the entity that rules this business and I will be damned if I can't step up to the fucking plate and sacrifice everything that I have in order to defeat you in front of the whole word. Anything else would be a disservice to the kind of person that I know that you are. You don't think that Millennials have respect for their peers? That goes so much further beyond than just a generation, because no matter what time or dimension we live in, I will always have fucking respect for Mr. DEDEDE and all that he has suffered so that I can step in and share the same goddamn ring! I wouldn't have been given the name "Samurai" when I was living in Japan if I didn't follow a code of honor. I wouldn't praise this Interwire Title that I hold across my shoulder if I didn't recognize everyone who held it previously, but it doesn't mean that I can't break the record for longest reigning IW champion of all time. Just because I hurl insults and question the validity of your character doesn't mean that I don't respect the hell out of you as one of the best competitors ever. Not everyone is gunning to take you out of the business for good because I just want to validate that I deserve to be in the ring with the very best. That I can step into the Grand Rampage and defeat Victor Vendetta for that championship and be right there in the main event at Pain For Pride.  

I want you to see The Mexican... no...  I want you to see me... Alex. Right now, I'm not the "Mexican Millennial", I'm simply a man who is putting everything on the line in order to show that I have what it takes to be one of the very best in the company. I'm just a man proving to my mother and father that I belong in the business that they cemented their legacies.  

I'm just a man who will beat Mr. DEDEDE at Battleground.

--------------------------

I didn't get to know my mother when she was alive; residing as nothing more than an ember that flickers, but continues to guide me along my path as I navigate the murky waters of Elite Answers Wrestling. I have gained more confidence with each step I take and now I step into the abyss of murky waters that are infested with the biggest shark in the promotion's history. Apollo, himself, would blush at this proposed Sun that radiates as if it was a red dwarf collapsing into a supernova. Yet, it was nothing more than a strike to the back of her head... she was supposed to wake back up... but she didn't...she wasn't suppose to die. When I was twelve years old, I blamed my Mother for her death, and for not getting out of such a dangerous business that had the potential to kill her.  Ten years earlier, I had been cradling in her arms as she told me a bedtime story and when I closed my eyes, it would be the last time that I would ever see her. She would never come back. She would revolutionize Joshi wrestling in Japan by bringing the Lucha style over from Mexico and my Aunt would tell me incredible stories of the legacy she left in both countries.  

"Hey Mom, it's me...Alex. I'm sorry for never being able to come around much but I'm on a tight schedule. I don't know whether you would have wanted me to ever follow in your footsteps because Dad was so against it, but I'm traveling the world and I even won this! Yes, it's the Interwire Championship! I told you that I would win a championship and I'm going to keep holding on to this belt as long as you continue to watch over me... Tokyo is so beautiful right now... sometimes I wish that Dad didn't move you to Tokyo so I could speak with you more, but he loved you so much and he still continues to miss you every day."

At only twelve years old, I borrowed my Aunt's long-distance card and rang up my Father who exiled himself in Japan after my Mother's death. He asked me how everything was going while I was still angry over the fact that he left me all alone in America, but I knew that I had questions that only he could answer. I told him that I wanted to come to Japan to train in professional wrestling. He grew silent but I had to become a professional wrestler because I wanted to know why my Mother would risk her own life for the sport that took hers. I spent the next four years asking to train in Japan while my father stubbornly yelled, "No!", while instantly hanging up.  Finally, when I was 16 years old, my father said that he would agree to fly me out so that he could shatter any hopes and dreams of ever becoming a professional wrestler while he was alive.  

"I face the toughest challenge in my career against Mr. DEDEDE and I came to ask you a few questions. What consumed you to the point that you would sacrifice your own life to cement your legacy within the squared circle? I'm asking this because Mr. DEDEDE is the centrifuge of professional wrestling across the world and is absolutely consumed with his legacy and where he stands within the EAW circle... I think I'm starting to understand just a little bit."

My fingers bled as my Father continued having me scrub every inch of the hardwood floor that various wrestlers had dripped blood and sweat over the last twelve hours. In between each panel, I had to do then do fifty pushups, situps, hindu squats, dive bombers, and finish off with one hundred burpees. I felt like I was going to die and I slumped over the floor in exhaustion as I was finishing up my last panel. "Just quit now!" My father said while watching me attempt to get up and find my footing. I was swaying back and forth as my hands trembled, holding the brush tightly, I grunted and attempted to swipe at the floor but fell down once again. "I said to just give up and quit already!" He thundered... and at that moment I thought about quitting. This endeavor was going to end my life, it was closest feeling to death that I've ever felt. "N....n.....no...." I squeeked. "What did you say?" My father asked. "I....s..s..aid....no." I could barely say anything, but I grabbed the brush and squatted and ran as hard as I could towards the wall. "I SAID NO!!!!" I screamed as I collided into the wall and slumped over. "You stupid idiot..." My father sighed as he picked up my exhausted body and I faded out of conscious.

"You truly believed in leaving your mark in professional wrestling and I wouldn't be here without you and Dad falling in love within the business. No matter how brash or arrogant I am, I'm doing everything for you, Mom. Do me a favor... watch over this upcoming Monday when I take on a whole world who doubts my ability to overcome. I know that you always believed that I would be someone someday and I'm going to do everything within my power to make sure that I not only continue your legacy but I forge my own as well. I love you, Mom."

I still hold a polaroid of my Mother holding me as an infant. I turned that picture into a tattoo of my mother on my left pectoral and myself on the right pectoral, a reminder of why I'm doing everything within this industry and to always stay humble no matter how arrogant people may believe I am. Sixteen years later, I'm standing over my Mother's grave in Tokyo, Japan and as tears fall down my eyes, I know that there is only one thing left to do.  I must go to Korakuen Hall and bear my soul for the whole world to see.
Post April 10th 2016, 3:26 pm by Guest
How funny—what was the event that led to my demise many believed to be perpetual, ended up being responsible for the righteous goal I take and the clear path I see. And so I walk, without the weight the thought of failure can so easily bring, but conviction so recognizable, that it has everybody rising up to their feet to see. Years from now, many people will reflect back to the day I returned to EAW as the prequel which led to this very moment, but the truth is that my whole career up to this very moment has been the prequel, the story of a thousand thoughts culminating to make the man that stands today. That I am not a monstrous man, but a once sick man who thought the antidote was being arbitrary and nihilistic. A man who wore a stoic face at all times to mask both frustration and happiness as I believed those emotions to be the quickest way to knock a person down a peg because it teases weakness, not fully understanding that I still felt like I was at the bottom despite being at the top, not realizing denying how I truly felt in favor of being ambiguous is what hindered my career no matter how strong I became. I scarcely bring up my Grand Rampage victory despite it defining me, but after all these years I forgot exactly why it did. It was because I saw an opportunity, the only opportunity I got at that point, and I capitalized on it despite meaning the end of my career if I failed. Ever since then I carried myself like an opportunist, but that isn’t what I have been these recent years. Rather, deep down I was afraid of rocking the boat, believing that if I simply played it safe, facing and confronting only the men the general managers wanted me to face that I would one day become World Heavyweight Champion again. Because ironically, despite becoming a pessimist, I was still very optimistic just like the fans were of me one day deciding not to antagonize them or neglect them. I took down those Omerta soldiers, not for any favors, but because it is the just thing to do as I take the reigns of my destiny and become the man not only the fans believe me to be, but who I once was.  

This is the birth of the White Rider surrounded by nothing but death.

One by one they all fell. When one of them fell, I’m sure he suddenly felt tired despite Zack Crash’s words motivating him to end a man’s career. When another got his head cracked, I’m sure he felt he was too weak to be of any use despite wearing full swat gear against men in regular clothing. When the last man faced his end, I’m sure he had moral qualms despite being prepared to see a mangled body barely resembling a human. In the end they were all anonymous and therefore could return home to their wife and kids and this will all feel like a bad dream soon enough. They’re lucky, but you’re not blessed with that though, JJ Silva. You’re a very proud man to the point where many see you as the voice of Omerta and with that comes you acting like you’re the right hand man, but pretending won’t make your outcome any more favorable. Did you not see what happened to both Dustin Brasch and Drastik? You can be either a beggar or a man who is capable of being powerful, but all succumb to the dance of death in my presence. You will have to look yourself in the mirror when they inevitably cast you out and all you will wonder is why you were so powerless, but that is not where you should be looking. Look at your hands for a moment, understand that those hands have not been able to secure gold, understand that those hands have only been able to achieve victories that only fade in time and not moments that are immortal. You’re not the voice of Omerta, I only hear propaganda with vague promises originally spewed from Zack Crash himself. I don’t see a man of high caliber, somebody who has every right to stand side by side with Zack Crash and Scott Oasis, but someone only a rung above the expendable troops you get to command, who laughably is convinced that because he’s in the inner circle, nothing but good things is coming his way when he's a self loather who doesn't mind being nothing more than an attack dog for the sole reason Omerta was created in the first place and that’s power for Zach Crash and his crown jewel while he gives everybody else crumbs.

“I know as long as I stick to what I do, my time will come. Speaking of time, but I know that it’s only a matter of it until Omerta’s on top of the world!”

This is exactly what I mean. Earlier you bring up that Omerta is in control and you’re right. The general manager has been stripped of most of his power and is forced to watch beasts do whatever they want without consequences, without even a threat directed at the hungry beasts. You have installed so many men into the staff of Dynasty, that it’s almost guaranteed one of them will try meddling our match in some capacity, and the kingpin’s protege has become World Heavyweight Champion, but you believe that certainly can’t be it. The credits are far from rolling, but even with this wave of momentum that’s carrying Zack Crash and therefore you by association, even with him practically having a brand hostage and thus having the ability to demand you’re given a title shot or anything else, you still feel as if you don’t have opportunities presented in front of you and simply have to wait. What a fool, you’re a man unaware he took poison. You could have ended Brian Daniels’ career, but Scott Oasis will get more praise if he retains in his first title defense. You could win Grand Rampage for a group you consider your brothers and sisters and you will have your leader who flat out says he's the greediest come after you and all of them will turn a blind eye without hesitation and do you want to know why? Because you’re more of a slave than you are free. You dehumanized yourself to the point where you’re nothing but a tool for Zack Crash, but a tool is only around when it is useful. If you wish, ignore what I say and fight us with all that you got and attempt to break the spirits of this team before it ever began. This is where it all starts and one day, all will question if Cerberus was a group of opportunistic legends who only planned to walk through the barren land that is the Tag Team Division or benevolent men who planned to bring it to life, but all will know that

when you fight us

abandon all hope.
Brayden Cruise
Post April 10th 2016, 3:06 pm by Brayden Cruise
CHAPTER #41 - BATTLEGROUND #4

You know Chris you're a pretty confusing guy yourself because one minute you're saying that you need the money. Like you're one of those guys that lives match to match just trying to make enough money to live a normal life. Then the next minute you're walking around a pool having a few words with one of the worlds best music producers. What makes things even more confusing is the fact that Chris is trying to deny the fact that I've figured him out. You know like I've said before I've been in the ring with guys like you all over the world. Guys who thing everybody owes them something simply for the fact that they " THINK " they're better. In there mind they believe that there's nobody who can match them on there level whatever it is. Well Chris what you don't seem to realize and you will very quick on Battleground is that I don't " THINK " I'm better then anybody. I FUCKING KNOW IT and as much as you want to believe I'm just blowing smoke the truth is I'm not. The truth is when that bell rings you're going to truly understand exactly who I am. You're going to realize what exactly I'll do in order to win a match. What I'm capable of doing to my opponents and Chris you're really leaving me no other choice, but to leave you a bloody mess. You keep trying to deny the fact that I am indeed a better wrestler then you are and the worst part about it is that you actually have other people believe it to. It's almost like people actually believe what you're saying and a lot like you they're going to find out you're the one blowing smoke. Trying to tell everyone I'm going to need EAW to pay my way to Tokyo when I've already made it pretty clear money is no issue to me. I see what you're doing Chris and honestly you're just making yourself seem like an idiot which is exactly what I know you are. After I've already claimed that I have enough money to do whatever it is I want to do you go on and say something like that? You're just another one of those little kids in the wrestling industry trying to make a name for themselves, but you're doing it all the wrong ways Chris. I mean you don't try and call somebody out on something they've already said they have enough of. You don't cut promo's by saying exactly what your opponents say and Chris, when you cut a promo the worst thing you want to do is lie. With that said I'm pretty sure that would mean every single promo you've cut since signing your EAW contract would be disregarded. You run your mouth week in and week out, but really can't back any of that up when the bell rings. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when it comes time to shine Chris you do nothing, but choke and you know it as well I do. When you're given the chance you can't handle it and you make a fool of yourself. Just like what you've been doing all week long by saying everything I've already said. By trying to say that I need somebody else to pay for a plane ticket for me when you know I probably have more money in my pocket right now then you ever will in your lifetime. I've learned a lot of things since signing my contract here in EAW and one thing I've learned is that there are a lot of guys in the back who like the run there mouths. Chris being one of them, but when it comes time to back it up they can't do it. They can't step it up to the next level and Chris when you're in the ring with me that's something you'll need to do. I haven't seen it happen yet and I promise you it won't be happening on Battleground.

So what's your next step Chris? I mean after I beat you on Battleground and leave the ring knowing I once again proved every single word I've said? I'm sure you'll head to the back and try looking through the phone book for a cash loan place you haven't screwed over yet. I know what you're all about Chris and all of this talk about you having all kinds of money doesn't change the fact that you really don't. I mean you've already made it pretty obvious by telling the world that you need the money that comes with the victory on Battleground. Then you realize that may have been a mistake and try fixing it by cutting a promo with a bunch of people hanging around a pool. You really need to figure out what you're going to say before you decide to open your mouth Chris because you're making your own mistakes. You're putting yourself in a situation where you're going to be exposed for the loser that you really are. All those so called friends you have won't be there on Battleground to save you and frankly I doubt any of them could do a thing. The fact of the matter is that you put yourself in a spot where my job is to not only defeat you, but embarrass you. You've made it pretty clear that you think you're a better wrestler then I am, but then again you were just saying exactly what I already said. It's almost like you decided to take notes from somebody who actually knows how to cut a promo, but you forgot to change it around and use your own words. Either that or you were stupid enough to think I wouldn't realize the promo you were cutting was one I did just hours earlier. I mean I've heard a few things about you around the back about not being the smarted tool in the box, but come on Chris. You made all of this bigger then it really needed to be Chris by running your mouth time and time again. It could have been as easy as me just walking out of the ring with my hand raised in the air whether I pinned you or not. It could have been that easy Chris, but you just had to run your mouth and try making yourself seem bigger then you really are. You just had to try and make what I've been saying not legit by saying exactly what I said and that doesn't make any sense. You've been doing things all the wrong way Chris and on Battleground you're going to find that out. When the bell rings you're truly going to find out exactly who I am. You think all these things you've been claiming to be jokes will be able to save you when the bell rings on Battleground? There is nothing in the world that can save you from what's going to happen when you step into the ring with me. When it comes to your jokes I would think the only thing that could save you would be to stop telling them because in all honesty I think you're the only one who classifies them as jokes. What you're going to see on Battleground is the best wrestler in the world today doing what he does best. The best wrestler in the world today backing up each and every single word that he says. Like it or not Chris that's exactly what's going to happen because it's what I do. I make impacts and prove points so when that bell rings on Battleground I want you to know one thing. You did this to yourself and when you're laying in the middle of the ring wondering what just happened. Well it will be then that you realize everything I've been saying about you is true. You're a joke to the wrestling industry and I think it's about time you did realize that.

See Chris I've always been saying all along that I don't need the money and for some reason you can't quite get that through your head. You continue to mention how I need money for this and that, but fail to remember what I've already said. After I'm done with you on Battleground you may actually think about going back to wrestling school and I'll tell you what. You make me break a sweat on Battleground and I'll pay for you to get some more training because I think we both know you could use it. But of course you'll sit there and say that you don't and you'll continue to sit there and claim that you're a better wrestler then me. Well Chris you have the chance to prove it on Battleground, but again I think we both know you're going to fail. I think we both know the outcome because you Chris are the definition of a failure. If you looked the word up in the dictionary there would be a mug shot of Chris Elite probably standing beside somebody he had to pay to be there. Chris I really don't know how else to explain how much of a joke you really are so I'll prove it, right in the middle of the ring.

Chris you're not the only one who has the opportunity to prove me wrong this week. In fact there's another guy in our match that did the exact same thing you did Chris. Daniel Marshall actually tried to claim that he's the best wrestler in the world " AFTER " I already made it clear that crown is mine. The fact is Daniel isn't much different then you Chris because anybody who needs somebody to ask them questions during a promo is the real idiot. I mean lets think about this for a second Daniel. Instead of just saying what's on your mind you have somebody ask you a question instead? Unlike you and Chris I say whatever I want and I say it whenever I want and I don't need anybody asking me any FUCKING questions. When I say whatever I have to say I answer all the questions that would be asked to be by whatever loser you have asking either one of you. Both Chris and Daniel claim things that I've already claimed and yet they don't think there's anything wrong with that. They think it's alright to cut a promo saying exactly what there opponents said. Both of them are going to find out the hard way on Battleground that in the world of wrestling things don't work out that way. In the world of wrestling to become the best you need to defeat the best and neither one of you have done that. Truth is I haven't been in the ring with either one of you, but I promise you when Battleground is all said and done you're never going to want to be in the same ring with me again.

So if either of you still don't quite understand what I'm trying to say well then you'll just have to wait until Battleground. You're going to have to wait until you can look across that ring into my eyes. When you both look into my eyes you'll both know everything I've been saying is true. You both will know that I am the best wrestler in the world and you'll both know I'll be proving it yet again. I know I gave Chris the deal about making me break a sweat and Danny boy I'll give you the same deal. In fact not only will you get the 20k, but you'll be crowned as the best wrestler in the world today. Both of you know that's not going to happen, but hey it's always nice to dream right? It's always nice having something else to fight for knowing the fact neither one of you are actually going to win the match. It doesn't really matter how I get the job done on Battleground because when it's all said and done the job will be done. Chris Elite will be wishing he never decided to cut a Brayden Cruise promo and Daniel well I guess he's going to wish he never cut that exact same promo. It's obvious you're both children to the wrestling industry and on  Battleground both of you are going to learn a hard lesion. It's a lesion everybody learns at one time or another throughout there career so you should feel lucky you're both getting it now. Believe it or not you two have potential to be something good, but on Battleground you're both guaranteed something. Both of you are going to be proven as FUCKING LOSERS and that's something that can't change.
Brian Daniels
Post April 10th 2016, 2:35 pm by Brian Daniels
You're a blind man, and you've chosen to follow the echo of Zack Crash's voice. I've dealt with said man, but now I've decidedly have chosen to put myself in two situations at the same time. Do you know why? It's not because I'm now a broken down man without his World Heavyweight Championship, it's because I've taught myself how to adapt. I knew, I KNEW... that one day my reign on the very top of this company would come to an end. And does it surprise me that the corruption was there to end it? It was only a matter of time that envy, jealously, and vengeance would play the important factor within this tale of twists and turns. It wasn't so long ago that Zack Crash was standing right before me --- demanding a World Heavyweight Championship shot for the first time, and then shortly after; a second time. I declined the first, accepted the second to make an example out of that wannabe politician. And you know what? I beat him, I defeated him, I overcame the "odds" he presumably stacked against me. It was never a challenge, and it never became a challenge until Zack Crash slowly started adding numbers to become this one force; Omerta. I do not deny that Omerta's uprising had come at the greatest time, but I can also admit that it's downfall will be just as predictable as it's debut. What do you exactly expect to get out of everything that Zack Crash has offered you, Silva? Do you expect glory, fame, riches beyond your wildest imagination? I'd consider yourself to be very naive if you were to so happen to believe everything the devil tells you. There's always an "if" to every bargain, and there's always a "clause" to every contract. Do you not see the real world for what it is? It's cruel, it's savage, it's unpredictable... and you've knelt down before the man who's willing to put a bullet between your eyes for his own greater good. He's lined every single member that he's intelligently recruited in one line, and he's marked you each with a tag, a number, and that number will represent how much use you are to him. How useful do you pretend to be, JJ? How useful do you honestly believe you are to his cause? You were once a man that nobody thought twice about investing in, because you were aligned with a bunch of misfits. And then suddenly, the former chairman has extended his hand out to you... and what does the desperation in you do? You gladly accept it --- and at that time, you saw the bigger picture that Zack Crash designed specifically for you. He blatantly lied to your face, promised you success, but who could blame the guy? He's smart --- and you're not, you don't realize what you've gotten yourself in. You play no vital role in Omerta, but only that of a pawn. You're in the front line of war, because he's saved his aces for last.

There's an easy reason as to why you've "envied" me --- and even goes to show how you cannot work as an independent elitist. Why envy anyone at all? Why show jealously? Why ADMIT to it? If you're that envious... do something about it, but have you? I haven't seen the slightest hint that you'll achieve greatness anytime soon. What? Do you actually expect to outlast forty other participants to win the Grand Rampage? You need to stop fooling yourself, kid, but hey... I'm open to any possibility here. Let's say that you do the unthinkable, let's say you "shock the world", and you somehow manage to FINALLY make a name for yourself, and WIN the Grand Rampage. You've gotten past some of the most hungry of names in; Lucian Black, Y2Impact, Carlos Rosso, Aren Mstislav, and those are just some who are willing to crush your skull in to win. Then you face the next crucial task in the process of winning this match, you have to decide on which World Championship you go after. We can already rule out the factor of you going after a potential defending World Heavyweight Champion in Scott Oasis --- and that's if he's able to get past Tig Kelly first. Zack Crash would refuse to allow his knight and a pawn to collide, so then there's the possibility that you face ShowDown's EAW Champion at the time, I'll give you your credit. You MIGHT just be able to contend for it... I mean considering he had just lost to the same guy that was taken off of Dynasty by the returning Marcus Creed and Troy Ace. But that goes to show nothing, since I took out both of those men effortlessly, and we've heard nothing from them since. So, we're down one-to-one, there's the fifty percent chance you have... and then the Answers World Championship begins to sneak up on you. I want you to look me in the eye, and I want you to tell me that your wrestling ability doesn't pale in comparison to Mr. DEDEDE, or we'll say Ares Vendetta as well. I'm trying to keep an open mind here, but it's really becoming way too difficult to keep a straight face. You wouldn't stand a chance, and your leveling factor would be that of the men you faithfully align yourself with... and even then I'd say that the miracle Zack Crash pulled off for Scott Oasis wouldn't occur twice. I really do admire your spirit, JJ, I honestly do. You've got the guts, but you don't have the right mindset to stand on your own right now. I know that neither Cyclone, or myself will be able to convince you differently --- with Zack Crash persistently whispering in your eye, giving you ideas of future success. But what future success is there? I ask you this again, not because I worry for your future, but because I've seen Zack Crash manipulate this company for far too long. I'm not always going to be there to oppose him, and of course somebody else will step up to the mantle, and play the newfound hero of the story... whoever that may be; Tig Kelly or Lucian Black --- they will have to end this corruption soon. I don't intend to involve myself in scenarios where I'm not needed anymore, and this gifts me the ability to assist another colleague who needs help. This? This match... it's purpose is almost as meaningless as your existence in Omerta. It will be one of those victories that's easily forgotten, because your "importance" will fade away in due time.
Azumi Goto
Post April 10th 2016, 1:29 pm by Azumi Goto
Character Development

Camera is rolling showing Azumi training at the Thunder Wrestling gym. Hitting a punching bag with everything she’s got as she continue to hit the punching bag, “Surprise drive” By Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE plays in the background

“Surprise sekai-chu ga Drive

(It's faster than ever)

Feelin’High mezameru you na

(Drivin' Show me)

Azumi stops and and a flashback of Erica Ford’s performance from the Vixens Cup starts to play in her mind seeing all the punishment that Erica took during her matches, image of the Powerbomb to the outside, the match against Madison and the beating Erica took from the assault afterwards.

Hajimaru unmei ni wa

(keep chasin' forever)

Back Gear wa nai...

All We Need Is ”DRIVE”

Azumi finally snaps as showing frustrations.

Azumi: (Turn the damn song off!)

The rest of the wrestlers training stop what they’re doing and look at Azumi as “Surprise Drive” continue to play.

Azumi: (Didn’t you hear me, I said turn it off!)

The song fades away as Yoshida walks out of his office

Yoshida: (Goto! My office now!)

Azumi walks into Yoshida’s office who himself looks mad at his at Goto for what just happened.

Yoshida: (What the problem?)

Azumi: (It’s been eating me up inside.)

Yoshida: (What?)

Azumi: (My performance at the Vixens Cup. I look at it and I feel disappointed after all that talk and all the hype that I surrounded myself with and I couldn’t get the job done. Then I see Erica’s performance and how she went on and continued to fight after all the punishment she took and I was there laying in a hospital bed watching her.)

Yoshida: (I really mean this. I’m really jealous of your friendship and chemistry that you have with Erica. I personally thankful that Erica for taking you under her wing. You learned the lesson of humility first hand from her and that’s something I couldn’t teach you. If she was able to break all of her expectation and break away from what people said and Drive on.)

Azumi: (What do you think is next for me? Tag titles,Vixens or Specialist.)

Yoshida: (Right now, none of those belt but rather building a solid foundation for Your’s and Erica’s future but maybe just maybe there might be a title match for you before you’re ready. You just have to remember that to bring make a successful tag team you have to be equal in drive and spirit even if one lacks behind it bring down the team. Now get be to training.)

Azumi leaves Yoshida’s office as the screen fade to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words of the wisest wrestler I know. A team must be equal in drive and in spirit to be successful. I think that’s where I lack, I have a drive but it’s just not powerful enough to match Erica that where I would have lost if our match would have happened. I always talk about how my technical skills are better than any vixens but my will to win only shows up we I need it. Now I go into my match with Aria next monday with a little search to find what’s missing in the my wrestling ability. Not only that but now Shinsei Domei is finally showing some chemistry even if  I won and Erica unfortunately lost last week, so it was an ok week.

Maybe the Drive lies somewhere in my style. I want to lead the way to a Strong Style rebirth hoping to show what it means to be a Strong Style Wrestler, what it means to be a shoot wrestler and as a Queen I have to rise for my kingdom and slay those that are a threat to my home. I will bring home the flag the opposition and put on the wall of former enemies. I already have the flags of Silence, Veena and now I had the flag of Keiko added to the collection.
Post April 10th 2016, 12:24 pm by Guest
Battleground Promo #2

'' See these are a few of the things that irk me in regards to the current Vixens division in Elite Answers Wrestling. What's happened to me this week, and the respect that the Shamez family has shown to my name has been bad enough, but this, this pushes it. So let me get this straight, allow me to try figure this puzzle out. Rey, Kendra, you call me out on Battleground, you call me a bunch of names, and throw insults towards me, what I stand for, and my victory at the Vixens Cup. Anybody will be able to tell Rey is jealous and came crying to her bigger, older cousin, but you both deny this. According to you both, I got lucky. Somehow I managed to fluke my way to four victories in two nights, and be crowned the inaugural Vixens Cup winner. That's fine, I'm not saying you're not allowed your own opinions, however silly they are. I don't have a problem with you making such claims, neither do I have a problem with such claims being thrown out onto national television, along with insulting me, Sheridan, and my legacy, German Efficiency. The issue I have, is that you do all this, challenge me, and then you don't bother to reply to what I have to say. Is it this sports entertainment system that Elite Answers Wrestling employs, or are you just scared. Did you die, Rey, did a little Shamez family problem erupt betwixt you calling me out and the present day. I'm frustrated and lost at why somebody would say all these things, and then not even attempt to back up their points in a promo. I imagine you believe your silence is a good thing, that when applied to our current situation your silence is golden, the actual fact of the matter is that your silence shows you're either scared, or have the least efficiency within the entire vixens division. Allow me to expand. Firstly, you lack the efficiency to deliver. Why do I say this, especially when I dislike bringing up the past, well, you lacked efficiency to deliver a victory over me in the Vixens Cup. But sure, I got lucky, we can avoid that point purely because I don't wish to get into the habit for using past victories to justify my current ability. You lack efficiency to address. Instead of having the nerve to walk out onto Battleground and speak about me yourself, you had to get your cousin to do your job for you. Your cousin, who I believe anyhow, is retired. I imagine she owed you a favour, either that or the entire Shamez family just dislikes German Efficiency. You lacked the efficiency to say anything to my face, or to speak about how me beating you, cleanly and fairly, was a fluke. You did nothing until big cousin Kendra stuck her beak into the matter. Then, oh and then, after attempting to rile me up on National television. You don't even release these stupid fucking promos against me. Which, might I add to anybody watching, is apparently required. This is what I mean about German Efficiency, this is why I go on about it. I'm just far too superior for this division. A woman who has never had to promo before a wrestling match her entire life can promo better than somebody who grew up on promos and sports entertainment. Sports entertainment is a joke, and Rey Shamez' lack of action to me proves such. She calls me out, with the help of her family, but when it comes down to it she says nothing about me. She doesn't respond to me. I don't understand why, just why, you would go through hell to drag my name through the dirt, and when you finally get your match, you don't speak. You remain silent, no sound comes from your lips. You can fuck off with that. I don't see why I have to do battle with you, not only have I already beat you, but you don't even have the efficiency to sound out your problems with me without everyone doing your dirty work for you. Is that what the Shamez family is? A bunch of scared, whimpering pussycats. What a joke, how on earth did Kendra win anything in this company with such silly tactics. I assume she had to suck cock and interfere in matches on her climb to the Vixens championship. You know, for once I was looking forward to listening to promos. For once somebody had the audacity to speak badly about Sheridan Müller and her German Efficiency ways. I wanted to show you, Rey. I wanted to teach you about the benefits of German Efficiency. But no. You call me out, and when I appear you hunch up and cry. ''

'' I could go on and on about how you're a delusional, hypocritical little freak, Rey. I could also continue speaking about how the Shamez family seems to just make audacious claims and not back them up. However, on the contrary, I will not. Instead, I will at least attempt to justify myself and my lifestyle, which of course is German Efficiency. Allow me to confess, German Efficiency simply is what makes me, Sheridan, superior to you, Rey, and the rest of the vixens division. Pick a name, Madison, I'm better than her. Cailin, don't make me laugh. Tarah, oh now you're not being serious at all. The fact of the matter is, is that I am superior to all these women, be it in the ring, or outside of it. I am the best brawler, the best mat specialist, the best submissions expert. I am superior, I don't need to beat my opponents up before or after the match. Neither do I need to interfere in other matches. I'm fine by myself, I don't need a tag team partner. I don't need to lie, cheat and steal my way to the summit of the Vixens division. German Efficiency will get me there. I am the personification of it. If you look at me, you think German Efficiency. If you look up German Efficiency in a dictionary, or type it into google, a picture of me will show up. It's simple. I am German Efficiency. German Efficiency is what won me the Vixens Cup and German Efficiency is what will make me the spearhead of the division and will place me at the peak of the mountain. It's what ensures that my matches are the most entertaining from a wrestling standpoint. I was naturally good, sure, but German Efficiency makes me superior. You'll find that out on Battleground, little miss I speak when my cousin is around but not when she isn't. I will enter the ring, with you, as you requested, and I will prove that I am superior to you, and I will prove once again that German Efficiency is more than just words, it's a lifestyle. My victory over you will really stick it to big mouth Kendra, won't it. It will also prove that my victory over you in the past, one which you really cannot let go, was not a fluke. Whilst in the long run, my victory over you won't be significant, when people attempt to break German Efficiency in the future, you'll be slotted into the history books as just another person who challenged me and lost. Failed. The fact of the matter is, is that I'm better than you. I don't need to use my past victory against you to justify how talented I am right now or what I will do in the future. I'm being realistic, my eyes are focused on the future whilst you are still crying about things that occurred in the past. Things that happened a whole month ago. What's the point, you lost. Move on, there's better things to do than try do the impossible. The impossible being proving German Efficiency incorrect. The reality of our little problem, Rey, is that you spoke too much. You berated my victory and you now are too fearful to speak, as you know on Battleground I will pin your shoulders to the mat, or I will submit you. Either way, you will lose. I suppose you're somewhat smart for not answering my questions, for it buys you a little time. But when the clock strikes, when the bell rings, I'll be there. You'll be there, and I will once again beat you. Right, anyhow, I better go train. You know, put effort into my job, well actually now that I reconsider you wouldn't know about that. You can't even fulfil the requirements of sports entertainment, yet alone wrestling as a concept. German Efficiency is rising, Rey Shamez. Soon it will be a cornerstone in the vixens division. Soon all the women wrestlers in Elite Answers Wrestling will be almost as efficient as I am. Your cousin won't stop that. Your words shall not dent it, and your wrestling ability, not nearly as efficient as mine. I'd say good luck, but unfortunately for you, luck doesn't come into the world of a realist such as I. Be prepared to attempt to put your money where your mouth is, for I am certain that you'll be leaving Battleground with the knowledge that German Efficiency is simply superior to you. ''
showster26
Post April 10th 2016, 4:39 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo#1

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 C1d1b42a49ac03bddf3afc0b6e26aceb

The Scene opens backstage at the Giant Center, in Hersey, Pennsylvania  Inside the private dressing room of EAW's Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels.  It's here we find several memebers of Michael's entourage sitting around, chatting indistinctly, as hot-shot, usper agent Johnny J, walks in thru the door with a smile beaming across his face.

Johnny: "Mark, you in here?"

Michaels (Off screen): "Be right out John."

Michaels steps in to the shot while he finishes buttoning up his baby blue colored, 'Jason' style dress shirt from Hugo Boss.

Michaels: "What's up John?"

Johnny: "First off let me say, tonight you didn't just win, you sent a message to everyone watching.  The Viewers, the Board members, even the rest of the locker room.  I couldn't be prouder of you."

Michaels: "Yeah, I mean we couldn't have been out there more than six seconds, that's gt to be a record."

Johnny: "If it is it only makes what I have to say all the better.  First off, Satiation Monroe has just announced that you are officially in the Grand Rampage match."

Michaels' entourage all applaud as that million  dollar creeps up on Michaels' face.  

Michaels: "Bout time they said as much.  And let me tell you right now that if they thought what I did tonight was impressive, just wait till we get to Notre Dame Stadium. I'll be tossing out chumps faster than a fucking Machine gun,  Hell by the time I'm done, the University of Notre Dame will rename t' football team, the Fighting Picture Perfects  Now if only the Board Members would give me some real competition, instead of the hacks like RedRum that they've been feeding me."

Johnny: "Well that was something else I wanted to announce.  Next week, live on Dynasty, you are going to go one on one with Lucian Black."

The small crowd again applauds at Johnny's announcement.  Meanwhile Michaels's face, ever so briefly, flashes a look of total shock (which goes unnoticed by everyone else in the room) before resuming his usual expression of complete confidence. 

Michaels: " Finally, a chance to see what all the fuss is about this guy.  You know something John, in the time that I've been held back, and pushed aside by the board members, Ol' Lucian here has been paraded around as the so called 'face of DYnasty' or the ' Heart and soul of Dynasty'  and for all that hpye what result has he delivered?  All of jack shit!  Oh sure, he was able win that elimination chamber match to reincorporate Dynasty with rest of Elite Answers Wrestling, but let us not forget that he was the reason Dynasty was excommunicated in the first place.  Oh yeah, last year, Pain For Pride, his overrated ass was pinned one, two, three, right in the middle of the ring.  And ever since that moment, I have been picking up the pieces, and rebuilding Dynasty, turning it from a mere brand, to a social media  phenomenon.  A simple television show, to a rating Juggernaut that has far exceeded every other cultural capturing dating all the way back to I Love Lucy.  And who has benefited most from all of MY hard work?  It's certainly wasn't me.  It was John Conning's chosen choke, Lucian Black!  

Well guess what?  I'm done letting the big, fat, greasy haired, Samoan grasshopper, to kickback, relax, and get to steal all the credit for everything I have done for this brand!  OH no, in case anyone watching didn't get the message, playtime is over!  Now is the time, for me to take hold of everything that is rightfully mine.  All the fame, all the money, all the power, and all the glory, EVERYTHING!  And I will goddamned, straight to the deepest pit of hell, if Lucian, or any other over hyped, under developed, muscle headed jackass, will ever be able to say otherwise.  Face facts Lucian, honor, your honor to be more specific, has long since been buried, because there is no honor in claiming to be the leader of a locker room, when you have consistently let that entire locker room down.  There is no honor in time and again, getting handed the ball on the last play, only to fumble inches INCHES, from the goal line.  There is no honor in trying to cast blame on guys like Alex Anderson, and Creative Control for you coming up short..  Not when you've, unjustly I might say, been chosen to represent Dynasty, and everyone on it, myself included. 

So come Next Friday night, I am going to erase the stain of Lucian Black from Dynasty, by giving him an grade-A ass kicking.  And after I'm done with him, I am moving on to bigger, and better things, such as winning the Grand Rampage match, and going to to the main event of Pain For Pride.  Then, all the Michaels envy suffering haters out there, will have no other choice but to get down on their hands and knees, and recognize me as the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hash Tag Hero to millions of followers from every corner of the globe.  Followers who have seen that I am the total package of Looks, Charisma, and in ring skill that is unmatched by any other.  That is the reason they have chosen me to represent them as the undisputed Social Media Champion.  Those followers, and in due time Lucian, as well as the rest of the locker room, know without a doubt that I am the Destiny of Dynasty.  That I am the Brightest Burning Start that EAW will ever know.  And most importantly, that I am the true heart, soul, and face of Dynasty Wrestling.  Whether anyone likes it or not, Lucian is going to be left, laid out in the middle of the ring, staring up at the lights of the Bell Center. while the whole world posts to social media about my victory.  And come hell or high water, I guarantee that everyone watching Dynasty this Friday, will Picture THAT!

Michaels stirring speech bring for another round of applause from his entourage.

FADE TO BLACK.
Post April 10th 2016, 3:52 am by Guest
.:DYNASTY, BATTLEGROUND:.

April 9th 2016
12:32 a.m. 
…..

Oh what a beautiful day! 

I look outside my window and I see the gorgeous spring sky. A beautiful collage of vibrant colors as green trees fill up my view. I can even hear the birds happily chirp as they bring their babies their breakfast. What’s that? A child happily playing outside with his basketball? How adorable! Hmm? A dog shitting on my yard? Ooh, it’s okay! No big deal! The dark cloud that was once above my head that was only daunting me, teasing me -  is finally gone! I was so upset for a long time and now I feel as if a weight has been lifted from my pure shoulders. Sure, I’ve been through a lot of tough situations lately. My family was forcefully disbanded and both HBG and I were incredibly stressed because of it.  But on the bright side, I still have my Vixens Championship around my waist! I’m still the reigning champ, the champion that has defied all odds and the champion who has yet again, successfully defended her title against two other ‘tough’ competitors.  My name is still engraved in that stunning championship that has now been in my possession for five months. Five months of change. Five months of well-deserved change in this women’s division. I reinvented what it should be like to be a real Vixen in this threatening division and there isn’t a day that I won’t gloat about it. How can I not gloat about the revolutionary changes I’ve made? That I have single handed made… although, none of this could’ve been done without the guidance of the greatest vixen of all time… Miss Heart Break Gal. Better than Cameron Ella Ava, better than Kendra Shamez, better than all of the Vixens who have ever stepped foot in this damn ring. If it wasn’t for her taking me under her wing and teaching me everything that I know now, who knows what would’ve happened to me. I would’ve probably ended up as another Madison Kaline trying to interject herself in every pathetic group that offers her an invitation. 

Speaking of which, it’s hilarious to see how Maddie still tries to justify her loss the last time we met up in the ring. There’s not much you can say, Maddie, we all saw you lower your head in complete disappointment as you did the walk of shame. You know that you didn’t win that match because your in-ring awareness isn’t as sharp as mine. Your skills aren’t as matured and they aren’t as developed. You lost because I’m better than you. I know that you may never admit it and just hearing me say those words make you want to grind your teeth until there’s nothing left. You need to realize that it’s the truth because that’s the only way you’ll feel free. Knowing the truth about life is the way you’ll have that weight off of your shoulders. You’ve been lying to yourself this entire time, trying to convince everyone and anyone to believe your selfish lies. Saying that you’re the best Vixen EAW has to offer. Saying shit that makes everyone around “impressed” by your stellar performances. Yeah right. You’re nothing but a fraud, a fluke, a liar and not to mention a plain old dumb bitch. You can deny these facts as much as you want, but if there’s one thing you can’t deny is the fact that I came out victorious. You can’t hide away from the fact that I’m the one with the championship around her waist. I will continue being champion until I feel like it. If my time as champion ever ends, I want someone who actually knows how to wrestle to have it in their possession. So far, I haven’t met anyone who meets my standards. I guess that’s good for the EAW Universe, right? They won’t see an embarrassment for a vixen hold this championship and give it a bad name. Kind of reminds me of the person who held this title before me…

Our Dynasty match will be nothing but a mere warmup. It’s not something to take seriously. Going against the Sanatorium’s retarded little sister and .. um.. what’s her name again? Oh! Sheridan, right. Oh! She won the Vixens Cup, well of course, I was there! Hmm.. Who did she beat again? Oh yeah, Cameron Ella Ava. That must make you feel incredibly confident, right? You went through a lot of Vixens to get where you’re at. You defeated all of them and you wiped the ring with their carcasses. Although, one thing you have to keep in mind is that HBG and I aren’t just another Rey Shamez or Cameron Ella Ava. We’re more than that. We’re better, we have more talent and in-ring abilities than those two girls combined. In fact, no other Vixen in this roster can match up to HBG and I’s level. You can go ahead and look the other way, but once we get in the ring you’ll realize that all I’m saying is the truth. You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into, kid. 

And of course, how can I forget that before that encounter, I’m going one on one with the beast looking monstrosity, Angela. You know, when I said previously that my dynasty match is going to be a warm up, I lied. Now THIS is a warm up. I can’t get over the fact that I’m being placed in matches against people who clearly don’t stand a chance. I’ve gone against her before and the outcome is always the same! But let’s be honest, the only person I’m going to have my mind on is Maddie as she observes from the announcers table. You’re going to be able to see firsthand how it was kicking your ass at Reckless Wiring. Front seat to one of the greatest performers in EAW history! Now that I’m jealous of. 

Regardless of the climate, regardless of the feelings and thoughts that go through my mind one thing will never change; my superiority. I will always be above my competitors regardless of the circumstances. There’s never a day that goes by that another Vixen can out-perform me in the ring. That’s the only thing I care about; making sure I establish myself as the top Vixen of this division. Of course, I’ve already done that numerous times considering that I’ve defended my title successfully since it’s been in my grasp. However, I will never stop proving my worthiness of being champion. I will never get lazy and I will never let anyone else take my spot. Vixen of the year; Eris LeCava. Vixen of the decade; Eris LeCava. Vixen of the century; Eris LeCava. I’m just that good.
Post April 10th 2016, 2:33 am by Guest
Pre-Debut Vignette

It’s black. A bright white light then flickers into being, taking the form of a cross. It stays there glaring for seven seconds before cutting back to black. After a moment, a new light switches on revealing a small room. Sat in a chair is a gaunt, bald man squinting to shield his eyes from the light. He tries to raise his arms, perhaps to cover his face, but they are strapped down to the chair. Beside him a priest imparts absolution:

Priest: God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Son has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May the Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ, the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and of all the saints, heal your sins and grant you with eternal life.

As a man in a white coat walks in, the man in the chair begins to scream:

Prisoner: NO. I DIDN’T DO IT. NO GOD...NO. FATHER PLEASE…

The camera zooms out to reveal a crowd of people on steel chairs watching from behind a pane of glass. It focuses on the crucifix around an onlooking woman’s neck. Zooming in and then out again to reveal a change in setting. The cross now hangs around the neck of a young girl, about 7 or 8, leading a baying, puritanically dressed mob through the cold and wet of night, their breath hanging as mist in the air. She points ahead of her at a haggard old woman being dragged by two burly men towards the crowd.

???: BURN THE WITCH...

A cry calls out. The crowd roars agreeingly as a bonfire is lit. The camera follows the smoke as it ascends into the sky. The crowd slowly quietens leaving only the sound of the crackling of flames. The camera pans down to reveal the top of a ziggurat with fires lit at each corner. In the centre stands an elaborately dressed man, adorned with the hide of a jaguar and a headdress of eagle feathers. His hand grips the wooden handle of a knife with a wicked obsidian blade. At his feet sits a large stone slab, stained ominously red. A man is brought to altar, struggling vainly as he is laid down. The camera focuses on the knife now lifted high into the air. It hangs for several seconds before coming down sharply. Cut to Black.

???: Mr Borg.

Colour fades back into focus revealing a candle lit room. A handsome, ruddy man in a black surcoat sits on a steel chair opposite the camera. Across his chest is emblazoned a large, white, 8-pointed amalfitan cross. A young boy, 10-12, stands to his left, handing him a crude wooden baton. With eyes held to the floor the man pounds his palm intimidatingly with the baton.

Nico Borg: Psalm 90:12. ‘Teach us to number our days…’

Now clutching the head of the baton firmly in his palm, he tilts his head upwards to stare into the camera and smirks. The room around him suddenly erupts into flames. After second, cut to black.
『zakkii』
Post April 10th 2016, 1:54 am by 『zakkii』
(This is a joint promo made by myself and @Cloud Matsuda)

We see someone with motorcycle approaches the gate of Asakusa temple. That person park the bike in the parking place as the helmet is being opened. it's Haruna riding her brother's motorcycle complete with her black leather jacket, pants and boots. She's going to her favorite place to enjoy the peaceful and serene environment. She fixes her hair before she get off the bike and walks approaches the shrine. She does a usual ritual as she gives some coins the she lights the incense and sounds the gong as she begins praying.

Haruna Sakazaki: Kamisama..... I would like to say thank you for every bless you give to my life. Also thank you with your bless to our family and friends so they can live happily with their lives. Kamisama, I ask for your forgiveness because I come here, pray to you only when I need your help. I keep my faith in you everywhere I go and I keep believe that your bless is always on my side, giving light to my path. Kamisama.... Now I've been facing with a lot of difficult decision in front of my path. I wish I could be stronger without anyone's help like my siblings have done. But I do realize the flaw of the way of my thought. I need somebody.... but at the same time, I can't do it because I will break my promise. I will never break my promise.... People out there want me to quit and give up to climb up the EAW Vixens Division but I'm not doing it because I have a promise to make! Same with that, I don't want to ask for anyone's help.... Kamisama, please guide me! Please show the good way for me to advance and go on. Thank you for all the bless you give me!

Haruna is done praying. Then she go to the box beside the shrine, reaching out for the charm. She opens it and it's a "Bad Luck" charm written on that paper. She releases a deep sigh and somehow show a slight smile for no reason. Maybe because a few times she was here, she always got the "Extremely Bad Luck" charm and this time, at least she made progress. She crumbles that paper and puts it in her jacket pocket as she turns her body. Cloud barely noticed Haruna in her motorcycle outfit, a stark contrast to her own Brooklyn College sweater and black tights. Her hair was tied in a half-bun/half-corn roll style she's grown fond of with blue highlights mixed in with her natural black hair. She had a lot on her mind and figured going to the local shrine would relieve her of her own stress, but that seemed to not be the case.

Cloud Matsuda: Figures I would see you here.

Cloud walks past Haruna, and performs the same ritual as Haruna and claps her hands together.

Cloud Matsuda: Kamisama...thank you for your guidance so far. I would ask that you bless those around me, both friend and foe alike. As of late I've walked the line of light and shadow, but my friends and your grace is what's keeping me whole. Every day I fight hard to overcome my fears and repent for my past both recent and a while ago. People doubt my strength, but then resort to unfair tactics when they witness my power. But power is not achieved alone and when I fight...you know who I fight for other than myself. I fight for CloudNation, for Formation...for Lauryn. Please look after her because she has a check up today and we can only hope the cancer stays in remission. Thus, the struggle of life. I have to focus on my match, but worry for my lil sister. So please Kamisama...give her more time to enjoy this lifetime. Arigato Kamisama.

Cloud reaches out for her charm and reads it. A weird smile creeps from her lips.

Cloud Matsuda: Han-kichi. Heh.

Haruna is still there, looking away from Cloud who's still praying for whatever she wants.

Haruna Sakazaki: Hundreds of temples scattered around Tokyo..... Why here? This is only a small temple, the place that maybe only me who pray in here. If it's not because of certain reason whatever it is, you won't be here. Stop following me and stop coming to my life!

Cloud rolled her eyes. Five minutes didn't pass and already she wanted to punch Haruna in the face. Cloud looks at the shrine fora long while before she replied.

Cloud Matsuda: You think a little too highly of yourself Sakazaki-san. For several generations my father's family have used this place for prayer. I figured I would continue the tradition. Your only place for prayer? Sheesh even when it comes to God you're selfish. As for coming into your life, we're technically co-workers. Like it or not our lives are intertwined.

Haruna Sakazaki: Hmph, such a terrible liar you are.... I came here since I was a little kid, I visit this place almost everyday when I was a teenager. There was my high school over there... I know the resident monks who take care of this temple and as far as I know, I never see you or your family come here. And oh, being a co-worker doesn't mean that you can't get away from me. Cailin can do this, she can get away from me.... why can't you? Just admit it, you came to this place because this is the place where we were parting away, huh?

Cloud paused for a moment, balling her fist. She really didn't need this today. She was up all last night worried about Lauryn, and was such a disappointment during training that Miss Manami told her to take a break. She wanted to speak to her father, but he went on some errands.

Cloud Matsuda: Haruna...I'm only going to say this once. The world doesn't revolve around you. This place was sacred to my grandmother. I came here a few times when I was a teenager myself. And that high school? My father graduated there. As for those monks, my grandfather knew them. But you know what? None of that shit matters. Neither did whatever happened between you and Cailin here. The only thing that matters is on Monday the whole world sees you for who you are: a weak little girl who thinks getting over on someone counts as a real win.

Cloud was now glaring daggers in Haruna's direction, her blood beginning to boil while Haruna only replies it with a devilish smirk. Haruna also about to get angry because she's now on her most unstable state but she seems fighting with herself within and able to control her anger.

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't care how much excuses you make right now. If you can't get away from me, I'll force you to. I don't need anyone's help to do this simple job. You make my blood boil and when you do this, prepare for consequences you're about to get. Because I don't care about your dream, I don't care about future, I don't care about your promise to find a cure for your sister. If you make me angry, you wake a monster within me and I don't care about all of that. You make me do this.... You start this.... but you're not going to end this, I am!

Cloud stepped to Haruna, face-to-face. If they weren't in such a holy place, she would break the young joshi's neck right where they stood. Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she contemplated the amount of ways she was going to hurt her opponent.

Cloud Matsuda: I pity you Haruna Sakazaki. I pity you so much...and I only pity those who I lose respect for. I don't respect you Haruna. Any amount of care I ever had for you is now 'poof'. You're like a dying puppy who's on it's last legs. I'm going to do you one last favor. On Monday I will euthanize your career. Afterwards you can go back to working at that cafe wondering 'what could have been'.

Cloud begins walking away.

Cloud Matsuda: And if you ever talk about my sister like that again. I'll kill you where you stand.

Do it now.

Again, another devilish grin draws on Haruna's face as she shouts to Cloud who just walk away from her. Haruna slowly approaches her.

Haruna Sakazaki: I can hear it..... I know you might be surprised, but yes I do. You want to kill me now? What are you waiting for? Do it while you still can! I'm not going to make you wait until Monday because you will regret for this wasted chance.... You will regret that you should have kill me when you have a chance.

Haruna begins to get closer to Cloud as she bumps her shoulder, shoving her away. Haruna smirks again while shaking her head as she climbs in her motorcycle and leave the temple.
Christian Locke
Post April 9th 2016, 11:44 pm by Christian Locke
Don’t worry Lucas; I won’t test you. I am not your high school English teacher. Unfortunately, I can’t give you a big fat F in English and send your ass to summer school. But what I can do is curl into a tiny cute ball and cry myself to sleep because I am not getting your respect, which is the only thing that I care about in life.  Wait, wait….

(Christian starts to gasp. He brings his hands to his neck. After a couple of moments, he coughs it out. He inhales and exhales really fast before he continues to speak).

Breathe Christian, just breathe. You know I really wish I could just put myself out of this misery already. How can I mentally and physically step into the Voltage ring tomorrow? I’m shaking in my boots man! You know what? I should probably pay for my funeral now, so that my poor family doesn’t run into a financial problem. The almighty Lucas Johnson, who can’t win a match against an old man with a broken nose, doesn’t think highly of me. All right, I don’t have that much time on my hands, so I’ll stop here.  The first time I grabbed the microphone and spoke to EAW Universe, I made it crystal clear that I don’t seek anybody’s respect or trust; if anything, I want to do the exact opposite. I hate people and they hate me. They don’t want me to do well and I am happy to hear it. Lucas, the fact that you said nobody respects me including you means I am doing my job perfectly. I know that you aren’t too bright to notice that small little detail about me but hey thanks for pointing out my success nonetheless. Let’s go back in time, a few seconds ago, and talk about your last match against Starr Stan.  The first time you grabbed a microphone this week, you said you broke his nose. You were so happy to share it with the entire EAW universe that you could call it a career even though you haven’t achieved anything in a year. I mean you are still dreaming of getting just a shot at the New Breed Championship. It’s funny, isn’t it? I am afraid I have some bad news for you Lucas. You didn’t break Stan’s nose. The hundreds of other wrestlers before you did the dirty job for you; you were just lucky to be in the right place at the right time just like you are to be here still in EAW. And let’s pretend that I am lying for the sake of being your foe this week. You crushed the legend’s nose and you still could not beat him. That’s pathetic. You were handed a tremendous head start and you could not run with it. Have you ever broken your nose Lucas? Do you have any idea what it feels like?  Blood is streaming from your nostrils like a waterfall. Your nose is swelling. It’s harder to breathe with each breath. The last thing on Starr’s mind was you. He’s achieved everything he has ever wanted to in this business and losing to you wouldn’t tarnish his reputation, not even a little bit. Yet, despite all that, he walked out of the ring victorious.  And oh, what about his age? Oh right, Starr Stan was inducted to Hall of Fame in 2011. He’s too old for this business, at least that’s what people tend to say. He’s probably about to buy himself a fancy wheel chair and live the rest of his life at a retirement home in Hawaii. And then we have Lucas Johnson – an elitist with a year of experience, who should be reaching his prime right about now, but yet, you failed to out wrestle gramps. 

I am grateful to not be a part of the New Breed Championship division.  I don’t have the patience to wait three years just to get a title shot. Why would I be taking a back seat for such a long time when I could steal the limelight, become the role model for everyone including the legends and make history just like I am doing right now? It doesn’t make sense for a guy who’s talented like me. Now don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t mind being the New Breed Champion. I would make it greater than it has ever been, not because of the people who would challenge me for it, but because everything that I carry elevates with me to the next level. I am really happy to hear that the vast majority of the locker room thinks you are a good elitist. I know you don’t believe me but I actually am. Why would I lie to you or myself? After all I am the truth. You do need that fake support. You are not confident. Throughout this entire week you haven’t provided me with a single reason on how you plan on beating me, not a logical one at least. You think you are a future champion because guys like Xavier Williams and Scott Oasis respect you when we all know they are blinded by their happiness of currently being the champions. They could tell a small kitten that one-day he’s going to grow into a huge, merciless lion but we all know that’s impossible. I could say more but I really don’t need to. We both know that you are nervous and scared of stepping toe-to-toe with me, as a matter of fact you said you had butterflies. You can say it’s because of Mr. Cross all you want, but the real reason? It’s because you are facing me! Hell, you even proved my point today when you said you had to take yoga classes in Italy to calm your mind. I may not like you Lucas but tomorrow night I’ll help you reach your goal of getting stuck in a New Breed division for a long time. Actually no – for life!

The Truth has been spoken. 

(Camera fades to black).
Impact
Post April 9th 2016, 10:44 pm by Impact
There you go again, Phoenix, making grave errors in judgment that I guarantee you will prove costly on Voltage. The man that you're convinced was a "cancer to EAW" is no different than The Machine standing before everyone today. I tried to reform this business and usher in a new era, but people like you who claim to support change couldn't appreciate the revolution. I don't have multiple personality disorder, all of my traits just comprise the whole of who Y2Impact is. So, in reality, the opponent you're asking to face on Voltage has never been gone because "The Machine" is one in the same with the cancer you've blindly criticized. It speaks volumes that you thought I was in favor of the "status quo" when that's exactly what Hexa-gun and I were fighting against until insolent ingrates like you ruined everything. It's clear you don't actually understand the system; you're just another victim to it. In fact, you're already breaking out the excuses for losing on Voltage, how you have nothing to lose and everything to gain regardless of whose hand is raised, but if I embarrass you in that ring? No one's going to take you seriously. You'll be viewed as a laughingstock spoken of by families around dinner tables as "the guy Y2Impact destroyed" and joked about for thinking you had even the slightest chance to win Grand Rampage, let alone ever become a World Champion in this company. You think because I nobly embarked on an undertaking to reform an industry suffering from corruption that I had changed? That I no longer longed for competition or relished the thrill of a fight? I suggest you rewind whatever footage you watched, I led my team to victory and almost took a stranglehold over this company. I never put on a suit and tie to civilly talk business with the people I despised, so why the hell would I disavow competition when overcoming the obstacles in that ring was exactly what I needed to change the business? It wasn't an option, I NEEDED to be the best, I needed to be the predator because the only way to create change was through winning matches. You couldn't even begin to understand the uphill battle I faced, but you're talking like an expert and calling me a "cancer" because you're blind to the fact that I was the remedy; it just ultimately wasn't enough to cure the disease because wrestlers cut from the cloth of fear like yourself rose up in revolt against Hexa-gun, all this despite throwing around disgustingly hollow, fake, cutesy catchphrases like "that's change you can believe in!" and trying to put a smile on kids' faces. I couldn't care less about "breaking you" and forcing you to realize the error in your beliefs, I'm not a babysitter and if anyone expects me to nurture you into a competent wrestler worth his stripes, they can take that sentimental garbage somewhere else because my only purpose for competing on Voltage is to inflict pain, win, and secure my position in the Grand Rampage.

Despite that, you claim I'm spineless even though I've wrestled in matches more barbaric than you can possibly fathom all for the purpose of winning. Your biggest claim to fame in the business is winning an Open Fight Gauntlet match in which you were the last competitor and barely managed to sneak by with a victory. Suddenly, you're World Championship material, capable of touring around the globe and headlining shows? Spare everyone the lies and stop pretending this is some sort of fantasy land where you dictate your own fate and have a legacy even remotely comparable to mine, you're only hurting yourself in the grand scheme of things by operating under the mistaken assumption we're on the same wavelengths. Ashten Cross doesn't care about you in the slightest; you're just a vessel for that amateurish company shill to imprint his dislike for Y2Impact on because he's got a grudge against me and is counting his lucky stars praying you can solve the problem he couldn't. You perfectly represent the term "elite" -- a brainwashed, craven little sheep of a man that would rather abide the mandates of his superiors than redesign the complexion of EAW in his image. If Ashten stripped you of the opportunity to challenge for any championship of your choice in the future, don't pretend you wouldn't stop riding his coattails and singing his praises. It's all because he's an affording you an opportunity out of his malice for me that you're claiming he's some gracious, upstanding savior sent from the Heavens to ensure justice prevails. But if you fail to defeat Y2Impact on Voltage? You'll no longer be in Ashten's good graces, then it's back to the bottom of the barrel for Phoenix Winterborn, you fail miserably at Grand Rampage getting eliminated by El Laberinto, and then you're left with one opportunity to prove yourself to everyone when you face the Answers World Champion in a match that will forever define you. So, contrary to popular belief, no, you don't have "nothing to lose and everything to gain" -- these next few matches will shape your reputation as a success or a failure. After I beat you on Voltage, you're going to extend your arms to Ashten Cross hoping he answers with a helping hand, and he'll be nowhere to be found... All because of me.
Terry Chambers
Post April 9th 2016, 10:18 pm by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN PROMO #2

"SICK AND TIRED OF IT"

---The scene opens as Terry Chambers's limo is arriving at the Showdown arena and Terry Chambers steps out of the limo wearing a suit and tie carrying a duffle bag with the strap on his shoulder and a EAW Interviewer approaches him in fear---

Terry Chambers: What the hell do you want right now?

Interviewer:
I...I...I.....I just want to..to...get your thoughts on the words of Rex McAllister a few hours ago!

Terry Chambers:
Rex McAllister....Ah yes yes the guy who thinks he is actually worth something in this wrestling industry and his career is going to fall completely flat when he is going to be fed to me come tomorrow night! Yes I have heard his comments...so why are you here?

Interviewer: Wel...Well.... I just wanted to get your thoughts..and see..see if you have any last words to say to him....befo...before tomorrow night?

Terry Chambers: As a matter of fact, yes I do! Ok let's see here, if I remember correctly, Rex said something that just didn't make sense, wait nevermind, nothing that comes out of his mouth makes sense! So this guy wants to put a paraphrase claim on me? He says that I pretty much just say the same shit he says.....that makes absolutely zero sense because if I recall he is paraphrasing me because I was saying the shit like he doesn't belong and I am going to end his career yet I was saying this exact same stuff for several weeks during our handicap match and tag teach match and I just never pulled the trigger to end your career because I thought you could maybe, just maybe have the opportunity to be good but from what I have seen in the ring lately from you, you don't take this business seriously! I know you don't take this business seriously because you are what I say you are, you are just a no talented pretty boy who is only in this for the paycheck! Then this motherfucker actually says that I don't care about this industry and that's where I nearly lost it but I cooled myself down and realized that's what everybody has told me in the past and they found out when that bell rang how much I did care! Let me tell you a little story Rex, you don't think I care about this business huh? Once upon a time I was working a match in New York City and I botched a moonsault and actually killed a man because of it but I picked myself back up and continued to do what I LOVE! Then another time I broke my own knee cap and then went on to wrestle another 25 minutes in that match and done many other things! So the way I see it you have no right what-so-ever to ever say I don't care for this business! I have done some things in this business that would somehow make the deads jaws drop! This business requires you to put 110% into every single one of your matches and leaving your blood, sweat, and tears in that ring when you're done and also Rex, you also have to know what you're doing! You seem to just strut around this place like you are a veteran and you need respect when in retrospect it's quite the opposite! I am the one who deserves the damn respect around here because over the years I am the one who has busted my ass and what do I get? Getting called a roidhead every chance anybody gets to talk about me and being put in a lot of pointless matches like I am come tomorrow night on Showdown with you tomorrow night Rex! You need to learn to respect somebody with my abilities in the ring  and my respect for the business and quite frankly, I am sick and tired of the disrespect around here for TERRY CHAMBERS and tomorrow night is going to be my opportunity to finally show EAW management that I deserve better than what I am getting and to show them that THE star is going to destroy their supposed rising star in Rex McAllister and Rex, tomorrow...all the fun and games is over....tomorrow......I pull the trigger and I do what I should have done weeks ago...I end your career and I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE it! And I never...EVER break my guarantees...I promise....and I never break my promises! See you in my kingdom known as the squared circle come tomorrow night on Showdown!

Interviewer:
Ok...ok....so....do..do..you...

Terry Chambers: Apparently you don't want to ask the next question so this interview is over..now get out of my god damn way right now!

---Terry Chambers aggressively shoves the interviewer out of his way and walks into the arena---
Venom
Post April 9th 2016, 9:52 pm by Venom
(The camera pans to display a busy street as cars go up and down it. A taxi comes to a stop beside a sidewalk in front of a bar. Venom stumbles out of the taxi with a flask in his hand. He's wearing a cowboy hat, boots, dirty blue jeans, and a T-Shirt.)

Venom: Ya-Ya... Ya wait on me, alright? I'll be right back.. you just wait on me.

(Venom stumbles into the bar. He puts his flask in his pocket and takes a seat at the bar next to another man who is drinking a beer. Venom orders a beer and is soon served one. He takes a swig as he begins to speak.)

Venom: You... you look like a nice guy.

(Venom hiccups as the man next to him looks around confused.)

Man: Who... me?

Venom: Yeah, you. What do you call your self, amigo?

Man: Randy.

Venom: Well, Rick-

Randy: It's Randy.

Venom: Who's Randy? Anyways, I gotta ask ya a question.

(Venom takes another swig of his beer as he continues to speak.)

Randy: What is it?

Venom: I got this mexican friend... he's kinda odd and he wears a mask, but we're pals, ya know? We we're in Team DCW together which you've probably heard of. He calls himself El Landerson. Well a few weeks ago we tussled it out on Battleground. But what happened was bad. He assaulted me in my jabronis.

Randy: Your jabronis?

Venom: Ya know... my nuts. Well he got me down there but I was able to pull out the victory. But I didn't get my proper pay back on him.

Randy: I don't know what to tell you.

Venom: WHAT?!

(Venom finishes off his beer. He then stands on the bar.)

Venom: HEY. LADIES, TRANNYS, AND GENTS ALIKE. YEAH, I'M TALKING TO ALL OF Y'ALL!

(Everybody in the bar looks up at Venom.)

Venom: HEY BAR TENDER, GIVE EVERYONE IN HERE A DRINK!

People in the bar: WOOOOOOOOOO!

Venom: Y'ALL LIKE THAT?!

People in the bar: YEAH!

(The waiters begin to bring drinks to everybody.)

Venom: WELL LET ME ASK Y'ALL SOMETHING! THIS GUY I KNOW... HE WEARS A MASK AND LOVES BEING IN TEAM DCW... HE ATTACKED ME IN THE NO NO AREA! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Random Guy: KICK HIS ASS!

Random Woman: KNOCK HIS TEETH IN!

Another Random Guy: AVENGE YOUR BALLS!

Venom: Avenge... my balls?!

Randy: This got weird really fast.

Venom: ALRIGHT! SAY IT WITH ME! AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS! AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS!

(Everybody in the air begins to chant "AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS".)

People in the bar: AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS! AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS!

Randy: Oh, what the hell! AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS! AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS!

(Venom and the people in the bar continue to chant. Venom steps down from the bar as he continues to chant as he walks towards the door. He opens it.)

Venom: AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS! OH YEAH, THAT ROUND OF DRINKS WAS ON RANDY RIGHT THERE AT THE BAR!

People in the bar: WOOOOOOOOO!

Randy: WHAT?!

Venom: AVENGE VENOM'S BALLS!

(Venom leaves the bar as Randy gets angry as he's handed the check. The people in the bar continue to chant. Venom stumbles to the taxi and gets back in it. It drives off as Venom rolls down the window and yells to people walking down the sidewalk.)

Venom: HEY EVERYBODY... I'M GONNA AVENGE MY BALLS!

(Venom pulls out his flask and takes a drink as the taxi drives away.)

(The camera fades to black.)
вrσdч spαrks .
Post April 9th 2016, 9:39 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
MONDAY NIGHT BATTLEGROUND ; VS ALEXIA VALENTINE & GRACE IZUMI
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Xk0XiCC

YOUR SILENCE WILL BE GOLDEN -- TOKYO, JAPAN

OOC: THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM MY PROMO THAT JJ ALSO ADDED TOO.

JJ: "It seems as if there has been some misconceptions as of late that we must address here. Day in and day out Omerta is constantly criticized by our tactics and what we do.. But are we really considered villains when we are trying to create a brighter future for those who are deserving?  "

BRODY: "Not in the slightest, JJ. No matter what happens people put labels on things they simply cannot comprehend; hence the reason we’re “villains.” Their logic is kind of dumbfounded if you think about it though.. People say we abuse our numbers. But is it not true that it is basically Omerta vs the entire EAW? If you combine Tig Kelly, the vixen’s division, Dynasty as a brand, and all the sellouts who have chosen to stand against us, we are vastly outnumbered. The way I see it, we just use our numbers more efficiently. Zack Crash is changing EAW, you’re either fighting against him, or you’re helping his ways become solidified in EAW by becoming apart of a greater cause! If you all stood up, right now at this very moment, to fight with Zack Crash this wouldn’t even be as bad to you as it’s become. But you don’t! You don’t care! Well if you don’t care, don’t whine when we stomp on over you on our way to bring down everything that EAW creates! If we’re out to prove something, we’ll take everything we want, no matter how many times we have to kick the ass of people like Grace and Alexia."

JJ looks onto Brody with a smirk followed by laughter. He raises his hand balling it into a fist before gaining a more serious expression.

JJ: "We represent so much more than power. Omerta literally has this company in the palm of our hands and we easily play all oppositions we encounter like the puppets they are. It never fails -- no matter what we will always hear the same rash allegations towards us by our opponents and this week will be no different. Alexia and Grace, your empty words will do not harm me. I know who I am, what I’ve done, and what I provide to Omerta. I’m a future champion, I’ve retired EAW elitist, I’m the one who pinned the 3 former World Heavyweight Champions in my career, and I’m only 20 years old while one of the most touted rising talents in EAW today.  How could anyone convince me that I’m some sort of weak link to any cause? What truly offends me is not anyone’s words, but the fact that you think that they’re capable of being the one’s to handle me..let’s begin with Grace..  look at you, you’re some creepy wide-eyed little prick who hangs out with a rag tag family of losers and you find comfort in “almost” and “nearly” when it comes to winning anything like coming close is good enough to find pride in! I wouldn’t be surprised if your very reason for joining EAW was so you could try and overshadow your brother which believe me, won’t be that hard. Me? I’m the best of the New Breed, I’m the most strategic man in the sport, and I’m a huge framed art piece in the most must see family known as Omerta! I don’t have to look back to the victories I’ve almost had, rather I can find confidence in things I actually accomplish! So you don’t understand how insulting it is for there to be some basic wrestler come around thinking she is the part of my league that could take me on? You should be coming after me 2 on 1! Maybe then, you’d stand a chance. But it’s alright, keep being ignorant with your dreams. Putting your hand out into the mouth of a beast expecting not to be bitten may be insulting to the creature before you, but the feeding upon one’s flesh is all the same in satisfying the belly of said beast in the end. The good thing about making the dark alleys your home and preying on those who enter it is that there’s always going to be naïve people out there that think the rumours are overstated and it’s safe to walk around with jewels loosely hanging, your pockets will always be full due to those so foolish! I have a lot of victories to scoop out from you Grace, you, and the rest of this company underestimate what I do inside that ring. Though I also know it's part mind games. You want to take advantage of the legend of Zach Crash and the Brody Sparks, advantage of the intimidation Scott Oasis brings over EAW I’m already use to these mind games trying to make me betray my causes by taking advantage of my current placement that you assume will breed jealousy within me. I’m not that weak! I know as long as I stick to what I do, my time will come. Speaking of time, but I know that it’s only a matter of it until Omerta’s on top of the world!  "

Brody would love watching the way JJ spoke the power and the influence in voice truly showed why he is a level above the rest. Brody would clap with glee and with a smirk she would carry on.

BRODY: "
This Alexis Valentine represents just what I cannot stand or want to with our division. A woman whose schtick is the fact that she is “beautiful” or “sexy”. That will only get you so far in this business and in this company that OMERTA is taking over. It’s cute it truly baffles me what goes through the thought process before she chooses to spew out words Since when i declaring yourself the baddest bitch something to admire in a woman. It’s quite disgusted. Confidence is just a shield that you put up Alexis. If you are truly something then you wouldn’t have to say it yourself, you would let others say it for you. Everyone knows I am sick, twisted, “crazy” whatever but it’s nothing I have to prove because the other puppets of the world say it for me. That is a true testament of the mark I have already engraved in this company. If you truly think that you are going to try to make a name for yourself off of OMERTA, you have another thing coming. It truly shows how much you haven't done your homework. It’s ok you come in this company you are young and hungry and you just go off of what you think is right. Well my dear there are things which are known as facts, facts you nothing of. I may seem like I am the quiet type, I sit in the shadows, but that’s because I am smart. I strategize. My life is like a game of chess, one move and I own you. I sit and wait for the right time to attack, to pounce it’s an animalistic thrill I’ve grown to love. I have no problem in making an example about you. You must learn to be humble and I will be the one to instil that value into you. I pity you. Only a woman with such tragic self esteem would degrade herself by calling herself a “bad bitch” If that is true, perhaps you chose the wrong career path You should be dancing in a rap video like the other brainless women. I am in a league of my own. Do not speak on things you do not known of. Do not cast judgments upon me because I promise you it would be the last thing that you do."

BRODY: "Grace. Another Izumi, attempting to rise to fame and glory. You should have stuck to your previous work. You have no idea what you are heading into, what you are getting yourself into.It’s already a shame that you and your parent don’t really see eye to eye, how do we know if little ol Alexia isn’t going to fuck you over like your brother did you family? Why is it when you stupid women fail at one career path you want to come to the path that I’ve been fighting in and fighting for , for years? It’s an embarrassment for this business, it brings shame. You look at what I do for a living as a secondary option. Did you wake up and decide to pick up your brother’s slack and ride that name to fame? Kind of like what you and Alexia are trying to do with the name of OMERTA. You two will be facing against something of which you have never seen before. We are OMERTA. There is not killing what can be killed, there is no stopping what cannot be stopped. Learn your place and follow along. You will be silenced tonight and your silence will be so very golden. However OMERTA’S SILENCE IS NO LONGER GOLDEN. Realize what you are getting into. Fear not you will be dealt with properly, and I promise you it will be nothing short of painful. Be ready to take a fall from grace. IN OMERTA WE TRUST."

static. nothing but static.

Mstislav
Post April 9th 2016, 9:32 pm by Mstislav
And down for the count he laid. Battered, broken and beaten was this Aussie made. He lay there a shot with a bar to the head, and a kick to the skull to finish him. Yet he fought with his heart making his comeback, making his way towards a victory, the heart on him was commendable. However he bit more than he could chew, threatening a man he knew would come and make him regret every word. And lo and behold Australia, and Ireland clashed with Ireland helping Russia win, knocking out the Aussie.

Now I am glad I won, and really I don’t care how it was given, I still won. People cry foul, saying Demon won it for me, or if I didn’t use my crowbar it wouldn’t have gone the way it did. And you know maybe they’re right, but that still doesn’t change the fact that I won, 5 falls against Jamie’s 3, and I have vanquished my foe. And with good timing as I have set myself back on a path, the path that I needed to be on since coming to Showdown. I am now on the path to MY EAW Championship, I am now on the path to dominating the masses, and breaking our “fair” champion, and showing him why his reign is nothing more than the era of disappointment before the Era of Dominance. And while Mexican Samurai is going after to make this his “millennium” I just want to address him, and tell him, that it won’t matter. Because disappointment can’t be better than another disappointment, and if he were to win all he will be during that match is a place holder, until I take the title from him. That is why I entered myself into the Grand Rampage, because what better way to prove that, than where it is one versus all, where anyone who enters that match has a chance to win their moment. I was not able to enter last year’s Grand Rampage, and did you see what happened, two people won, Brian Daniels and Devan Dubian, making history in EAW. Now I plan to do the same thing this year, by setting in the motion of the greatest Era in EAW. The Era of Dominance, the Era of Resilience, the Era of Mstislav.

But like all roads I must face roadblocks on the way, and add to my resume, add to the reason why Aren Mstislav is not going to continue losing his chance at a title. And to do that if I have to beat a man who previously went undefeated before he faced me, so be it. Lioncross you and your war with Carlos is great, it shows how the past can be brought up to make someone seem relevant, but the past is also still the past. As in that title Carlos holds is just there to fill in a void of repeated losses, and repeated opportunities, and you Lioncross are just there to make him remember that. While I know Carlos is going to be a “presence” that makes you uncomfortable out there, I am so glad you took this time to lie to yourself, that this match will in no way be tainted by Carlos. We all know that, is not going to happen, we all know that you or Carlos for that matter cannot wait to get your hands on each other, and to be honest, I am waiting for that to happen. But even if you are talking with a sliver of truth, just know LC, I am ready for you once again. I am ready to have you lose to Aren, I am ready to have you have the record of 0-2 against Aren, I am ready for you to fall back and go against your word that you would not allow Carlos being at ringside distract you. I am ready for all scenarios and I am ready for everything to crumble down when your plan does not work. I am ready LC, the question resting here and on everyone else’s mind is are you ready to take another loss and look weak in front of your rival. 
-
Post April 9th 2016, 8:14 pm by -
Dynasty Promo # 1

I am thankful for my opportunity with Zach Crash.  

I am thankful for entering in the Grand Rampage.. I’m even thankful for being the most dynamic wrestler of my generation.

Do you know what I am not thankful for?

The two goons known as Brian Daniels and Cyclone prancing around like it’s 2009.

I will not show any respect to either of you and I sure as hell will never kneel to you. Anyone who has won such a prestigious title in their career should be respect.. It takes a lot to accomplish something of that caliber.. But when it becomes an ordinary thing to the person is when my respect is withdrawn. Even then, many men have tried and would not stop to obtain success unless they’ve died trying mentally.. I know because I am one of those men. I’ll admit.. I’m a bit envious of you, Brian. You know what it’s like to step on a gigantic stage, lay everything out on the line and walk up a stage with the weight of gold on your shoulders. I’ve done one-third of that and and have been chasing the other two for quite some time now. However many may not come to realize it -- chasing those other two has abetted me more than hurt me really. You see by winning a title and holding onto it, you automatically believe that you have embellished yourself as one of the this company's greats already. You believe that just because you have already completed the third step that you can develop no further, advance no more because you are already at the top. There lies the frailty in your mindset and where not having completed the third step can be used to my advantage. You've completed the whole dynasty mode and don't wish to look anything past it. As for me, every time I try to go for the winning prize, I find a new pathway or learn a unique tactic. So when the day comes that I am furbished as the new world champion, I will already have learned everything that there is to be studied. You were a world champion but like many who preceded you, you were an oblivious world champion. Many wonder why our world champions fall after a while, what changes from what was a few months ago? It's because after after a while, the opponents start getting resourceful and start throwing shots that the champ has never seen or even heard of before. So then my philosophy is that if I happen to learn everything before I go into the fight then I can never be humbled because I will have already know every single bullet that's being shot at me, where it will be and when it will hit me. The only thing separating the level where you're standing and where I'm standing is you’ve been there. You can go ahead and try to claim that it automatically makes you more principal than me and there are many out there who choose to work with numbers over logic that will believe you but when the punch comes to punching and we face in the ring, your face itself will be telling all of the honest truth. You be yourself and let me worry about what succeeds me. I'm aware of the adversaries I've made getting this far and I'm certain that I'm going to be adding more to the list before it's all said and done. If there is anything I learned in the past year of playing a revolutionist character, it's that your friends will let you down. Not Omerta though.. That’s family.  You're only their ally when they're down a man and needs you to help them or when you're at the finish line but they find an opportunity to cut you somehow and make it all about them. What I did two weeks ago wasn't so that I could brag about the moment in the succeeding weeks. I did it to make a point and looking in the mirror as I am now as opposed to last week, there's no one that can convince me that I made the wrong choice. So yes I will see to it that Cyclone is handled with. I will always see to it that Cyclone does not interfere with my plans and that Lucian Black like many others doesn't have an ulterior motives of his own. Above all, I will see to it that you two do not get inside my head and are dealt with. Whoever my adversaries may be, from today till the Grand Rampage: there is no bigger prey on mind than you two Cyclone and Brian Daniels.

I suppose you're trying to convince me of something Cyclone. I'm not exactly sure what it is you're trying to convince me of but it sounds like you're trying to explain yourself as threat of to me when you aided Brian. Newsflash: you never have been.

What I did on that Dynasty was of my own doing. What I will do in the preceding weeks of Grand Rampage will be of my own doing. So when I win the World Championship at Pain For Pride 9, there will be no one else to share the glory with but Omerta. You can try to claim whatever you wish but I'm telling you, it's all water under the bridge. My intentions were clear from the start, I wasn’t trying to get you involved.. You did that on your own doing. I said from the starting that Brian was my problem and you jumped in so now you’re my problem. I look at my surroundings and the resources I have, and no matter how large or small it is; I mold it into something amazing. It's only been a couple weeks and we were able to wreck havoc among the roster by dethroning Brian Daniels I will do the same this week and regardless if I have ten men on my side or ten men on the other side, the only thing this me cares about now is the victory.. You're a pawn fighting in a fight that's way above your head Cyclone. You fought valiantly and you have come close on multiple occasions and whilst I appreciate that, you haven't even close to the kind of misery I've been forced to deal with for the past year. All those close calls or the Iconomy interruption, I've seen every trick played to its keen within the sight of my eyes. You could say that I've learned every trick in the book and a victory at Grand Rampage is all I really need to close the book off. Whilst as for you, you're still in the midst of your plot somewhere trying to figure yourself out. If it helps you by any means, you can definitely choose to look upon me as an exemplar for your future work. You've given me more than enough to work with against Brian Daniels and I see you trying to use  Brian to become relevant again but I think I've figured out what kind of fighter Cyclone is by this point. In the process of figuring out his identity. You probably never even thought of it but your willingness to help will be the start of your own demise. It would make for a very good plot, another chapter addition in your book Cyclone. You and Brian have both ruled these realms for a bit too long and it's quite disheartening for the people who have had to watch it for the past year for Brian and months for you. Gladly I, JJ Silva am finally here and ready to bring you to the light. My book is only a few pages pages from being finished and when it is, I'm certain that my name will be illuminated in an another book: the records book as the new World Champion.
Aria Jaxon
Post April 9th 2016, 8:04 pm by Aria Jaxon
WAR WOUNDS -- ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA.

I don’t believe that a woman with 20/20 vision could be so blind.

You know, it’s one thing to have blinders on. I know that that’s like. I know what it means to be transfixed on the future and to not want to spend any time at all looking in your peripheral vision. There’s some risk involved with that, though. To keep your gaze locked on whatever goal or challenge is in front of you and focus on it is generally a good idea, but there’s gotta be some balance involved there if you don’t want your tunnel vision to be a detriment. Spend too much time staring straight in front of you, and you’ll never see anything -- or anyone, in the case of myself and Cameron Ella Ava -- coming at you from the side. The thing about Cameron is, she’s usually laser focused on what’s in front of her. She’s got plenty of old foes that can attest to that. But when it comes to what she and I have got going on, this isn’t a case of me coming at her in her blind spot. I’m standing directly in front of Cameron, with no plans whatsoever of backing down. It’s not that she can’t see me; it’s that she’s choosing not to. But the more she tries to look past me, the more she tries to talk down to me and pretend as if I’m not even fit to lace up her boots, the bigger problem I become.

Cameron’s refusal to give me credit is digging a deeper hole for herself. The more she runs her mouth, the more she talks herself up. She’s the one who continues to raise the stakes. The way I see it is, she’s the one with everything to lose here. She’s the one who would suffer the greatest in the event that she didn’t win. Let’s hypothesize, Cameron. Let’s pretend that you’re actually about to win, what would people say? That a Hall of Famer and a fiery upstart had a hell of a battle, but experience prevailed, right? Now let’s look at the outcome I like better, the one where I show you that me beating you was no one-off deal. Let’s fast forward to the end of Showdown, where my hand is raised high in the air by the referee. What will the world at large be murmuring? That the Hall of Famer’s ego got the best of her? That she went tit-for-tat with the Empress, and when it came down to the wire, she just couldn’t seal the deal? That a so-called goddess endured a painful tumble down from the highest heights of Mount Olympus? The credit I’ll be given for knocking your block off would be more of a detriment to you than you’d like to admit, Cameron, and I need that to sink in for you. I need it to click for you just what’s at stake here. Part of me thinks that it has, though. I’m inclined to think you’re at least in the beginning stages of having it sink in that a loss for you would cause so many of the declarations you’ve made to go up in smoke. The question was never whether or not Cameron would set these lofty expectations for herself, because that’s her M.O. That was always a given. The question is whether or not she’ll be able to back it up this time around, because let’s face it, Cameron -- you should be sweating. Let’s not pretend as if any of our encounters have been one-sided. It’d do you better not to bullshit and sit here under the guise that either of us is prone to giving up any easy victories. Regardless of how I feel about you, I’ve never tried to take away from how skilled of a wrestler you are. Believe it or not, it’s possible to give someone props and still wanna cave their face in. It’s not that hard. You, on the other hand, let your petty feelings towards me keep you from seeing me as a legit threat at all. I mean, calling me the laughing stock of the Vixens division is way off. Seriously, when people like Silence, Angela Salveti and Alexis Diemos somehow have contracts, I am the bottom rung of the ladder? Nah. You know I’m better than the likes of them; you’d just never admit it. I’m one of the most impressive prospects in the Vixens division, bar none, and I don’t ever need you to sign off on that. The knowledge that I’ve taken you to your limit before is all the backing that I need. But please, keep droning on about how you’ve wiped the mat with me before, because that’s hardly the truth. You’re racking your brain for dominant wins and one-sided contests that have just never happened, and when it comes to me, they never will. There was never a version of events where I just let you win, and going forward, there never will be.

Welcome to Revisionist History 101 with Professor Cameron Ella Ava! Jesus, you couldn’t give an accurate description of past events if your life depended on it, huh? Like I said before, you’ve gone on and on about all of these one-sided encounters between us that just never happened. You’re screaming from the rooftops that you’ve never given a damn about me, but if that was the case, why waste your time cheap shotting me in Dublin? Never mind the fact that you say you were tired, but a wrestler of your caliber should be able to deal with some nuisance of a rookie in no time, right? Regardless of how tired you say you were, it shouldn’t have presented a problem, especially when Chuck Scene practically let you beat the shit outta him. If I’m as insignificant as you say, it never would’ve crossed your mind to try and play dirty. And again, last week on Showdown, you resorted to tactics reserved for lesser competitors because deep down you know you need any edge you can get when it comes to me. Doing things straight up like grown women is a risk you’re clearly not willing to take with me, so you go the roundabout way because you’ll take any leverage you think you can get. A couple weeks back on Dynasty, you and I both know that if Haruna’s little girlfriend hadn’t come out with a steel chair swinging for the fences, I’d have put you away. But hey, you’ll never mention any of this, because the only narrative you’ll accept is a fictional one where this thing has been all-Cameron, all the time. These aren’t the actions of someone as self-assured in their own dominance as you say you are. Anyone else who’s as far up their own ass as you are wouldn’t be afraid to tell the story as it really is, because they’d be able to look back on chapter after chapter of coming out on top with no problem at all...but that’s never been the case with us. No matter what you say, no matter how strong your refusal to look in the rearview is, I’ve had your number before, and I can do it again. If I meant nothing to you, if I was as lowly as you say, then things never would’ve gotten to this point. Things haven’t gotten to a boiling point because of my stubbornness or my refusal to give up. Those have been integral catalysts, yeah, but your inability to get the job done and decimate me the way you’ve been promising have fueled this thing, too.

You can repeat that I don’t know what I’m getting myself into until you’re blue in the face, if it makes you feel better. It won’t make it true. I know exactly what I’m getting myself into; you’re just thrown off by the fact that I’m pressing forward despite that. Unlike you, I’ve learned from our past encounters, and if you had done the same, you’d know better than to doubt my resolve. You’d know better than to raise your eyebrow and ask if I’ve got any business going toe to toe with you. You should know better. You had the war wounds to attest to just how much of a fight I’m capable of putting up. And being that I’ve had you where I wanted you more than once, I’ve grown addicted to what it is to humble Cameron Ella Ava. So maybe I’m an addict chasing my fix. I live for the feeling of shutting up people who make the foolish mistake of doubting me and the division I’ve come from. Make sure you’ve properly scouted me, Cameron. Make sure you know just what you’ve been dropped headfirst into. Take your own advice, honey -- be smart.
Lucas Johnson
Post April 9th 2016, 8:00 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #3 - Don't Test Me

Christian you think you're so funny don't you? You think you are funny making fun of me and my family? I don't think so Christian, you need to be taught a lesson and that lesson is respect. You don't have my respect, you shouldn't have Kyousuke Miyahara's respect, you shouldn't have the respect of the fans around the world and especially Ashten Cross.....Mister Ashten Cross to put it to a tee. You act like everyone should bow down to your feet Locke, you aren't a Legend! You are apart of the hottest division on the roster right now and that is the New Breed division. This division is meant for the newbies that are going to be the bright future of the land of the elite. Future stars that will be main eventers in a few years but you shouldn't be apart of this division or even apart of the roster that we call the land of the elite. At first I thought you were all talk and just hyping up the triple threat match for Sunday but day by day I came to the conclusion you are just a total dick! I do not have a mom tattoo on my ass but I will tell you I recently got a tattoo on my arm that reads 'Forever Our Angel' with a breast cancer symbol right next to it for my aunt dealing with breast cancer.

I got to admit being here in Italy counting down the hours till showtime kinda sucks, because the butterflies are continuing to fill up and i'll admit I even puked a few times from being so nervous. Since I arrived here in Italy straight from Germany on Tuesday afternoon I got something to eat and went to bed that night and the next morning I went to the local gym and continued to train. The grind never stops for me each and every week and I even decided to add a little moves to my asset by taking some jiu jitsu classes to use it in the squared circle. My kicks are getting stronger day by day, just with one kick you can fall to the ground and can break your arm with The Machine Break. I even did some yoga classes while here in Italy to calm my body down and get mentally prepared for this match. I wish I had did these things while I was doing wrestling at the Ohio State University because they have really helped me get more focused and clean my emotions for this match. It's an absolute joke that you have zero respect for the Voltage General Manager - Ashten Cross, I hope this Sunday at ringside he talks some sense into you and makes you realize who's the one in Authority around here. Every week when I can't win the big one like against Hamau Koa, Ryan Young, Kenny Drake for the number one contenders match and even StarrStan I pick myself back up and focus on the next match I have. People come up to me backstage in the locker room and praise me for having such a great heart and not giving up people like Xavier Williams, Azumi Goto and even Scott Oasis, it's remarkable how much respect I have from the people in the locker room but there will be haters in this business. Some people think that I should have stayed as an amateur wrestler back in Atlanta and think this place is for independent wrestlers only and I say screw you to them, this is America I have a freedom to do whatever I want and do as I please. This week I will not let my family down, I will not let the locker room down, I will prove the haters wrong and I will prove to Ashten Cross and everyone all around the world why I belong to be here.

Christian I think you are forgetting about someone, while we are talking there is someone else in this match. Kyousuke Miyahara is the third person in this match and is like a silent assassin probably focusing on our weakness' and training like their is no tomorrow. Enough with the talking it's time to walk the walk, it's turning back from here I hope you and Kyousuke bring your 'A' game tomorrow.
Rex32
Change
Post April 9th 2016, 7:47 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2
"Change Is Happening"

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accepting the responsibility for making changes to those conditions, and believe that without a shadow of a doubt you are going to be all the better for doing so in the end. You can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better later. It's about putting your best foot forward and seizing the moments. Leaving all doubt in your rear view mirror. Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. People rarely are. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does, and when it does, you must be ready for anything. Life is about adaptation. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come regardless if we're ready. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you really are.

(Footage is shown an episode of Showdown last month)

Mercer: JASON CAGE RELEASES THE HOLD AS BOTH MEN SCRAMBLE TO THEIR FEET – AND JASON CAGE CATCHES THE ARM OF XAVIER AGAIN, TRYING TO TAKE THE MAN DOWN TO THE CANVAS, BUT XAVIER’S ABLE TO PUSH THE MAN AWAY… STRAIGHT INTO THE REFEREE!! THE OFFICIAL GOES DOWN, SENT TO THE OUTSIDE!! JASON CAGE STUMBLES BACK AS XAVIER GRABS HIM FROM BEHIND – BUT CAGE COUNTERS AGAIN!! CROSSFACE!! HE’S GOT IT AGAIN!! JASON CAGE IS PULLING OUT EVERYTHING HE CAN TO BEAT THE HALL OF FAME CHAMPION!! WHAT A MINUTE?! REX MCALLISTER?! REX MCALLISTER ON THE APRON DOING WHAT HE CAN TO GET JASON CAGE’S ATTENTION! CAGE RELEASES THE HOLD – DUSTIN BRASCH FROM BEHIND!! DUSTIN BRASCH CLIPPING THE KNEE OF JASON CAGE AND LIKE A PACK OF DOGS, REX MCALLISTER AND DUSTIN BRASCH JUMP ON JASON CAGE!! XAVIER WILLIAMS SITS IN THE CORNER LAUGHING AS DUSTIN AND REX TAKE THE MAN APART!! REX LIFTING CAGE BACK TO HIS FEET AND THROWS HIM TOWARDS DUSTIN BRASCH!! BARCLAYS DRIVER!! JASON CAGE DRIVEN DOWN INTO THE CANVAS!! XAVIER GETTING BACK TO HIS FEET AND YOU CAN HEAR THE MAN GIVING THE ORDERS AS DUSTIN DRAGS JASON CAGE BACK UP!

Ryder: I NEVER THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT WE WOULD SEE TONIGHT!! REX GRABBING THE HEAD OF JASON CAGE, USING THE ROPES – THE REX EFFECT!! WHAT A DDT FROM REX MCALLISTER!! AND NOW XAVIER WILLIAMS WANTS INTO IT; REX AND DUSTIN SLOWLY DRAGGING JASON CAGE UP ONTO HIS KNEES – KINGS FALL!! GROUNDED SUPERKICK TO THE JAW OF JASON CAGE, BUT DUSTIN AND REX DON’T LET THE MAN FALL; CAGE IS COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS!! XAVIER WILLIAMS PULLING DOWN THE KNEEPAD… just finish it Xavier, the three of you have done enough. Xavier Williams lifting Jason Cage up onto his shoulders, the man’s just deadweight… GO TO SLEEP?! XAVIER WILLIAMS USES THE EXPOSED KNEE TO HIT THAT GO TO SLEEP!! DUSTIN BRASCH ROLLING THE REFEREE BACK INTO THE RING AS XAVIER WILLIAMS HOOKS THE LEG!!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEE!…. 

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(Ding, Ding, Ding!)

A few weeks ago it was about making a change to the direction I wanted MY career to go. A big BIG change in fact. It had got to that point. The point where you start to question everything your doing. Where is it all going wrong? Questioning whether you should accept things as they are and ride it out? Or, start making changes now while you still have a chance. Changes that can only come when you decide that it's time. It's time to try something else. It's time to finally adapt and evolve. Do it now? Or continue to fall...fall deeper into depths of obscurity. Where there is a path of no return. Only disjointed melancholy that leads to the fleeting unknown. So try something else, I have done. Look back I will not. Start taking what I deserve, I will.

(Once again we cut to more footage from Showdown last month)

Mercer: I don’t know what’s happened to Xavier Williams over the past few months, but the man we see now if a completely different one to what we was months prior. That was absolutely brutal… but it looks to have been a success for these three men.

Ryder: We need some help out here for Jason Cage; the man fought gallantly and at one time I thought he was about to pull off the upset, but the numbers were just too much. Dustin Brasch and Rex McAllister just put themselves on the map, big time.

Mercer: We had seen this building; Xavier recruited Dustin Brasch from Dynasty and tonight Rex McAllister joins their side. This is something that I’m sure everyone is going to be talking about and something that everyone is going to have in the back of their minds. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is all the time we have for you tonight. This is Jake Mercer signing off… we’ll see you all next week.)

(Xavier Williams raises the Hall of Fame Championship high into the air as Rex and Dustin raise their arms. The camera fades to black as “Dream On” continues to play until finally the logo buzzes.)

(EAW Logo Buzzes…)

(Scene fades back to McAllister in his locker room as he continues)

That was the turning point for me leading up to this very day. I've now become the dark horse of Showdown stemming from my actions of the last several weeks based on smart calculated decisions I have made to further my career. The name Rex McAllister is now on other guy's minds in that Showdown locker room. This was a business decision that was made. I have started to finally realize the things that can be mine, if I so desire it, and soon I will start taking what I rightfully deserve. New Breed, Interwire, Tag, EAW. You name it. Through Xavier Williams' vision, Caine Kronin and myself will begin making our names more well known on Showdown and in Elite Answers Wrestling, and in the process, furthering the EAW product. We will continue to make Showdown the number one show on televisions all around the globe. This vision will not come without its fair share of scrutiny of course. There will be detractors every step of the way. Isn't that what every visionary faces? Naysayers and nonbelievers? But who are they to judge? Why judge something you don't understand? Why try to oppose someone's vision if it's what's best for the business? Why try to bury the careers of two very talented individuals like Caine Kronin and myself before we even really get going? Why try tarnish the career of a Hall of Famer like Xavier Williams, who has put his body on the line in some of the most hellacious, most important and impactful matches this company has had to offer? A man who did what he did to Tarah Nova for a reason!? Why try to ruin the careers of guys like us that actually care about the direction the company goes now and well into the future!? Do you really think that is what is best for business Shields??? It's not worth the trouble Shields. Trust me. In this situation Shields, it's probably best for everyone if you just back off and let bygones be bygones here. No reason anyone else should have to suffer in all this.  Tarah Nova may be returning this week, but she better not show herself on Showdown! It's not over until Xavier Williams says so. Remember that Shields! 

Ah, and my opponent for this week. He thinks I'm funny, huh? A real jokester am I? You want to hear a joke? It's a big funny joke in fact. The biggest!...TERRY CHAMBERS. He calls himself the Barbaric Carnivore, huh? More like the carnivore with no roar. All bark and no bite. You're no God of Wrestling either Terry, but I'm willing to bet people are sure saying to themselves, "GOD, he sure needs to QUIT WRESTLING", after witnessing one of your atrocious matches. All jokes aside though. Terry is what I would like to refer to as a first-rate prick. An asswagon. An incompetent loser, who soon will have no future in this company after Showdown is all said and done. He's not exactly what I would call the sharpest knife in the drawer. Terry really should think before he speaks, because if he really went back and listened to some of the things he said in his shitty promo, he would've noticed that most of everything that he said were exactly the same things I said in my promo. Pretty much paraphrasing me. Such as claiming I am not that good, and that I don't belong here, and that he's going to end my career. The only difference though when I say everything I say Terry...I can actually back up what I say. Everything I have done over these last several weeks can vouch for my claims. My actions can back up the conviction behind every last word I have said of the things that I can and will do to you Terry Chambers. Actions Terry...its actions that ALWAYS speak louder than words. I mean what do you actually think Terry!? Do you really think you are stepping into the ring on another Voltage pre-show with the likes of Martin Davidson or Daniel Marshall??? Or even the same Rex McAllister from Last month on Battleground???...Wake up Terry! Things are different now. It's high time you come to realize that. This isn't a match you want any part of come Showdown Terry! That footage I showed you from several weeks back? I showed you that for a reason. In that footage there was another strapping young man standing by the side of Xavier Williams and myself. His name is irrelevant and not worth being repeated from that footage. Just as irrelevant as his career in Elite Answers Wrestling. Needless to say he no longer stands beside us in our quest to bring this company to new heights. WHY??? Simple. Business. The man couldn't handle his own FUCKING BUSINESS. He dropped the ball. He failed to capitalize on a golden opportunity to make a name for himself. That's what this is for me come Showdown Terry. MY FUCKING BUSINESS. Make no bones about it Terry. I will be handling my business in that ring accordingly come this Sunday. It's not personal Terry. It's business. Just remember that when I'm decimating you in that ring without remorse, with no regrets. Mind over matter Terry. It's business first, and then...well, no, that really is all there is in all this. I am going to eradicate you Terry, and guys like you going forward. Guys who don't care about this business. Guys who don't care about advancing it to new heights. Guys like you that are undeserving of the opportunities they have been given since day one that they have been here! Guys that are nothing more than a waste space!It's like I said already Terry. You are trash! Expired trash! Like expired trash Terry, you are starting to stink! and it's time to take you out! They say Terry that ignorance...that can be cured. However stupidity? That's forever. That's what you are Terry. Your very stupid! You've been that way your whole career! One miscalculation after another. Placing all of your eggs in one basket. Stupid moves by a stupid man. Showing up in that ring on Showdown will end up being the stupidest most miscalculated move of your entire wrestling career Terry. The last move of your career. I'll be waiting for you Terry. Rest assured of that! See you on Showdown!
Angel.
Post April 9th 2016, 7:39 pm by Angel.
(Nick Angel is shown at the Mediolanum Forum in Milan, Italy. Nick is shown to his representatives while holding a press conference while wearing a microphone in the event of a translation.)

Nick: I have been having a rather vigorous schedule this week, but considering I have a match tomorrow night? It is indeed the ideal time to address the questions of what the media can present to me as of right now. 

[Nick points to a man with a local Italian microphone.]

Italian Interviewer: Nick Angelo, come ti senti circa i risultati lo scorso settimana contro Mr. DEDEDE?

[Translation: Nick Angel, how do you feel about last week's results against Mr. DEDEDE?]

Nick: What can I say? I have busted my ass off to show that not only why I am one of the prominent players in Voltage? But rather, I have shown to the rest of the world that in my eyes, I cannot just defeat the world champion. I have shown to the rest of the world that I can outwrestle, outfight and outclass a man that renowned himself as “God”. You would normally think that for a man that is going against a hall of famer that has boasted multiple world championship reigns, one would have butterflies going into the match against in the eyes of many, someone who is the face of EAW. However, I am not your ordinary average Joe by any stretch. Rather, when it comes to fighting for my honor when my name is called upon for war? Regardless of whoever is the opponent, I have no butterflies of going against anyone in the ring. It does not matter if you’re a third tier competitor who has no business of being in this company or if you’re a multi-world champion in Mr. DEDEDE. I will come out swinging because let’s face it. I got nothing to lose, but a whole lot to gain. The fans that once singing praises to me years ago, are now the hypocrites of throwing objects at me because I speak the truth that they don’t want to hear but need to hear. It is not just the fans. Hell, I can even say that I used to be walking in front of the parade as the corporate establishment once dons me as the next big thing in EAW. Now, the corporate establishment sees me as a threat to their political power as I preach of the need to overthrow incompetent corporates who does not even watch five minutes of Voltage. Even the competitors that I faced just sees me as a guy that got nothing left in the tank as I am supposedly a man that is passed his prime and wasted his prime days on other federations that are not alive! With that said, I came into my match against Mr. DEDEDE last week, knowing that I can prove to a lot of these people that every superstition that was created recently by the media? I had every intention of making those superstitions just what they are: superstition. As I aforementioned, I have put out one of the best performances you can put out there and all I can say? Nine times out of ten, the man that outwrestle, outclass will have the favorable result. Mr. DEDEDE happens to catch the one out of ten by hitting me on a breakaway finisher. People may look at wins and losses as the be all, end all criteria to evaluate an elitist. But if you’ve seen my performance against Mr. DEDEDE? It is a performance of a man that is on the cusp of greatness. It is a performance of a man that has elevated his game from someone that was not a thought in the eyes of many to now someone that is an established main eventer. It is a performance of a man that has….a sense of purpose. Mr. DEDEDE can keep his first win that is rather, “fair” over me. I will just be doing what I do best: bringing out a performance that validates the label of an elitist.

[Nick points to a man with a Sky Italia Microphone]

Sky Italia Interviewer: It is not secret that you are not a fan of your upcoming opponent: J.D. Damon. Long before that he dropped the Pure Championship to Carson Ramsay. Why is that?
Nick: Look, if you really want to get into the thick of things? I don’t highly regard a man that has shown no passion for being an elitist. Sure I can say that while I can applaud J.D. Damon of winning the title against Aren Mstislav, let’s not fool ourselves. Was it that J.D. Damon good enough to consistently outclass an opponent of the caliber of Aren Mstislav or was Aren sacrificed a championship into hoping that the Pure Championship wouldn’t hold him back from getting possibly more limelight? First off, with the latter point. You see, I was in Aren’s position where I reign as Pure Championship for quite a while. I defended the Pure Championship every single week, against guys that were world champions, present and future hall of famers alike, against guys that were once pitted as upcoming stars of the next generation. Yet, I have successfully defended my Pure Championship without having to resort to the dark arts of wrestling just by showing that you don’t need to play dirty against someone that is touted as a superior competitor in the eyes of the media. If you truly believe in your abilities? You show to the world that you’re a much superior competitor by putting on performances that exhibit fast pace, entertaining and efficient wrestling. That is what I did as Pure Champion and it has gotten rather, boring in one sense. During my final days of Pure Champion, I have decided that I would be aligning myself with other talents to form one of the most deadly faction in EAW’s history. However, in order to elevate my status among my peers, I have to drop the Pure Championship in order to pursue limelight that speaks of the main event, opportunities that speak of being in the world title conversation. And I relinquish my reign of Pure Championship to Tomi Venus in order to pursue bigger, more prominent opportunities to assert my name.

With that said, it is no secret that Aren Mstislav sees no harm in dropping a Pure Championship that might hold him back. The question is that would a talent of J.D. Damon can consistently establish himself as a talent or would J.D. Damon would be another Tomi Venus that has an accolade only because someone gifted him the title to do such? As I have preached multiple times, I know that J.D. Damon was not Pure Championship worthy even when he was Pure Champion. J.D. Damon has shown the dedication of a man that does not even want to be in EAW, despite the fact that he is one of the few that gets to have the honor of being a champion in EAW’s roster. J.D. Damon has shown signs of being overwhelmed by multiple talents, whether it be a talent that has boasted multiple reigns in EAW or someone that is relatively new to the scenes of Voltage in Carson Ramsay. Quite simply? J.D. Damon has shown that he was not ready to reign as Pure Champion. Hell, I can even argue that during his reign? J.D. Damon has shown that he is not even ready to even deserve the label of being an Elitist. Look at you J.D. Damon, a man that did not even address your match against Carson Ramsay at Reckless Wiring. A man that thinks that actions speak louder than words and while I do like the concept? What actions in EAW have validated the thought of J.D. Damon deserving to be here in EAW, huh? What gives you the entitlement of you, thinking that you would walk into Reckless Wiring with a title that I once owned only to be a disgrace by being dominated by a man that has not shown signs of being trustworthy to even be in a match that speaks of high magnitude? Just because you were champion? Please. You were only champion just because Aren did not see any value of holding the Pure Championship any longer and the incompetent corporate establishment sees no harm of placing a third tier competitor in contention for a title that used to be the most prestigious midcard championship. Sooner than later, you were going to be exposed for what you are: a man that even with an accolade has shown not ONE aspect as to why he can even be in EAW. It is bad enough that you have disgrace EAW just by performing against guys that want to be here. It is rather sickening to know that you disgrace a title that I was proud of until someone like you hold it. But alas, I suppose we can thank the corporate establishment of giving you your fifteen minutes of fame and now? It is time for me to put you where you rightfully belong: the scene of irrelevancy. 

[Nick points to a man with a Tele Arena microphone.]

Nick: Last question guys.

Tele-Arena Interviewer: What are your thoughts on your upcoming match being a “showcase”? 
Nick: A showcase? What is this, being evaluated by the board of EAW as to if I should earn the opportunity of something that is prestigious? First of all, at least, put me against someone that earns to be in the discussion. Second of all, why do I need to be evaluated by the board of EAW to even show that I am worthy of a reward? I have shown time and time again that I am arguably one of the most persistent competitors to grace the game and I am just improving in terms of being a clinical finisher, being the man that dictates the tempo of wrestling and I am crafting a rather, superior skill-set. Sure I may not have gotten results against Ares Vendetta or Mr. DEDEDE but you cannot tell me face to face with a straight face that J.D. Damon deserves to be in any sort of “showcase” if he went against the likes of Ares and Mr. DEDEDE. Personally speaking? Both, Ares and Mr. DEDEDE would squash J.D. Damon like a grape within seconds if they really wanted to get on with their lives. While I have shown against Ares and Mr. DEDEDE? I am a competitor that is right there among the cream of the crop, and to those that are objective? They can point out that I have the makings of a cornerstone of EAW.  With that said, in regards to evaluation? What’s the point of evaluating me when I have shown numerous times that I am without a doubt, one of the guys you do NOT want to face as we speak? What’s the point of evaluating me when I have shown to the incompetent corporate establishment that being in recent main events is a sign that I have shown no intentions of competing against a third tier competitor like J.D. Damon consistently like I used to do, not too long ago? Simply, what is the point of evaluating a talent like me that is clearly the first tier? To showcase how dominant I can be over a man that is rather thankful to have a salary to support his family? I suppose so. But the term “showcase” implies to me of being evaluated against actual competition. But then again, this is the incompetent corporate establishment that I speak of. They don’t even know how to brand “showcase” because if we’re being honest? This is rather an exhibition where it’s a matter of how much damage J.D. Damon can take before the inevitable happens: a Nick Angel victory to prove to the world that with performances? Comes with results. Winning over J.D. Damon may not be a monumental result, but I can assure you that with any sort of results? The movement that I preach of can only gain traction. The crusade that I am undertaking may be long, complicated and even reckless, but I can assure you that in the near future? The crusade that I am undertaking will pay off dividends with glory. With glory? Comes the traction of rather: a revolution. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next