Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post April 22nd 2016, 9:41 am by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
So it seems that Piff may have… Pissed off… Brayden Cruise at Showdown last week. Ay dios mio, you smelt worse than the shit that lurks in Eclipse Diemos’ beard, holmes. Let that be a lesson though not to get ahead of yourself, esé; You may have beat me two weeks ago, but Piff has beaten you before and Piff will beat you again. The embarrassment you felt when Dachs drenched you in his HIV laced piss will be nothing compared to the embarrassment you’ll feel when the New Breed title slips out of your buttery fingers right into the hands of EAW’s Finest Strain. And these hands aren’t just good for rolling class-A blunts, they’re also good for slapping down punks like you, amigo. But fortunately for you, Brayden, you’re banned from ringside when Mr. THC takes on Maxwell Ballsachs. It’s a good thing, meaning that they’ll be no more embarrassment for you, because if you come to ringside Piff is just going to get the better of you again, homie; and that glimmer of hope in your eye that you’re coming anywhere near the New Breed title is just gonna be a bad dream. Not just a bad dream, but a Kush Coma – an enziguri to the head coming at you straight from The Green King, Piff Fumador. So you better take note of James Shields and stay away from ringside for when Piff shows everyone in the arena and the millions watching at home, that Maxwell Dachs is nothing… but a dick.. sucking.. chump… And Piff will admit it, Dachs has got the better of Piff in every one of our encounters; Piff has never beaten Maxwell Dachs and it is INFURIATING, HOMBRE! But this week will bring an end to that, because Piff’s blunt rolling game has reached a new time high, rolling fatties that’d make the inner sleeve of Dr Dre’s The Chronic. If you know what that means then it means you know, and if you know then beware; because if Piff’s blunt rolling game is anywhere near his ass-kicking game then Maxwell Dachs is gonna feel el tornado and the wrath of EAW’s Finest Strain! He used to be a joker, but Piff’s always gonna be a smoker. Dachs always patronising Piff, saying shit like you’ll never get anywhere being a comedy man; ay dios mio, there’s no comedy, there is only Piff. Whether you laugh at Mr. THC or not, that’s besides the point. Dachs, you should FEAR Piff Fumador, because he is coming for your New Breed Title and there is nada you can do about it, esé. And when Piff beats you at this weeks Showdown, he DEMANDS a title shot! And then when Piff beats you AGAIN and wins that title… There will be no more New Breed title… You hear me? When the title is in the hands of Mr. THC Piff Fumador, it will be rechristened…

“And the winner…. Of the NEW STRAIN TITLE!.... EAW’S FINEST STRAIN…. PIFFFFFFFF FUMADOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!!”
The Mexican Samurai
Post April 22nd 2016, 4:50 am by The Mexican Samurai
The Reality of Our Millennium

A Mexican Samurai, Haruna Sakazaki, Carlos Rosso and Cloud Matsuda Showdown Promo

Samurai sat, waiting patiently as he cracked his fingers in anticipation for the set of guests who were about to arrive to his gym in San Jose, California. The gym had been established about two months ago during Samurai's fervor of winning the Interwire Title, especially with an increasing twitter, instagram, and facebook presence that had resulted in thousands of people asking where they could train with him. He had opened the Samurai Sentōki Fight Gym in downtown near 3rd and San Carlos, and it was quickly being hailed as one of top MMA gyms in all of California. It was already home to a lot of top fighters in Mixed Martial Arts and a large number of Elitist and Vixens came by to either train or use the gym equipment. Just the other day, Mr. DEDEDE had stopped by to get in a quick workout before going to Oakland to observe that night's Showdown, and he had nothing but nice things to say about not only the gym but Samurai's career as well.  Haruna Sakazaki stepped through the doors with a look of anguish on her face as she carried in a bag full of sparring gear while dressed in rash guard and leggings. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Why do I have to be here today?  

She huffed as she placed her bag down and started going through her gloves and knee pads. 

The Mexican Samurai: We got a surprise guest today. 

Haruna Sakazaki: I thought you were suppose to teach me how to be a winner but all I saw was you bleeding, laying on your back as Victor Vendetta held his championship in the air? 

Samurai gave her a glare as he noticed the guest of honor making his way through the door... it was Carlos Rosso and Mao. The receptionist walked up to Carlos and greeted him with a handshake and showed Carlos where Haruna and Samurai were standing, Carlos gave a smirk and proceeded to put his bags down as he walked over to where Samurai and Haruna were. It was tense in the room as both men squared off, not wanting to back down from each other until they started to laugh and gave a handshake. 

Carlos: Yo, you really had me going through those promos man. You come up with some creative shit, but I love the fact that you never backed down and decided to give one hundred percent.  

Samurai: Yeah, dude. I had no choice but to say the meanest stuff that I could think of, because I knew that if I could rile you up then it would be an absolute dogfight. Did we deliver in that ring or what? Can you believe that we are going to be tag partners? That's something that I've been waiting for ever since I first came to EAW.  
Carlos: Hey, Haruna! 

Haruna doesn't really say anything as she puts on her glove wraps and walks over towards Carlos, and as Carlos extends his hand, Haruna punches him in the gut. Carlos holds his stomach in obvious pain. 

Haruna: I heard all the disgusting things that you had to say about me, am I really that kind of little whore? 

Carlos: *Cough* I deserve....that.... *Cough* I was just trying to get under Samurai's skin... I'm glad to see you too. I invited someone else. 

Stephanie Matsuda came through the doors with sparring gear in her backpack. Samurai had heard rumors that she was gunning for him, so it begged to question why Matsuda was in Samurai's gym, especially with one of her most famous rivals just across the floor. Miss Matsuda never made eye contact with Samurai as she threw her backpack on the floor. Haruna and Stephanie stared at one another for just a second before Haruna started putting on her shin pads.

Stephanie Matuda:  I came, Carlos. 

Carlos: I'm in the middle of training Clou... I mean Stephanie.  

The Mexican Samurai: What? She wants to take on Haruna again? 

Haruna turned at the sight of that comment and made her way towards Matsuda. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Let me guess, you can't get over the fact that I beat you fair and square in the middle of the ring? Can't you just piss off from my life for just one second? You brought her to fight me didn't you, Carlos? 

Carlos: Actually, I brought her because she wanted to fight someone else, plus, Samurai suggested that I show you some of my arsenal so that we can make you even stronger. So Haruna, you are going to spar with me, because I want to see your fighting spirit! 

Carlos and Haruna went over towards the punching bags as Samurai gave him a look of confusion. Samurai turned over to Stephanie who appeared to be visibly shaken.

Stephanie Matsuda: I could care less about Haruna.... I'm not here to fight Haruna. I'm here to officially challenge you right now and your little Millennium because I haven't forgotten for one second everything that you told me in Japan. I'm going to show you that my reality is bigger than your Millennium.

Samurai smirked.

Mexican Samurai: Oh, is that right? I did what was absolutely necessary in order to get you the fuck away from Haruna; it wasn't my fault that my words would absolutely destroy you to the point of wanting to prove yourself against me. Your war is with yourself, it isn't with me because you are one of the most frail and weakest human beings that I've met. Your "reality" that you claim is nothing more a yearning for the Millennium that I've created, the Interwire Title that I hold around my waist and the EAW Championship shot that I've been given at Grand Rampage.  

Stephanie Matsuda: All these grand delusions filled with an egotism that beckons the Millennials who cry and whine about "social justice" and sensitivity issues. Someone needs to put that ego back into check and to show you the true reality of our situation, how a real person learns to adapt and grow and eventually conquer. I've been training over the last couple weeks in order to defeat you.  

Mexican Samurai: Is that so? You really think that you can compare me to everyone else you've fought in this company? I can see in your eyes that you fear me, because you see the Millennium that surrounds me and how it has elevated me to a completely different level than anyone else. You wanna know what the true "reality" is? The fact that Cloud Matsuda … I'm sorry, "Stephanie Matsuda" is nothing more than a perpetual loser who will achieve not even a tenth of what I can offer this industry. A woman who is drowned in sorrow, torture and emotion that she inflicts upon herself and yet, she thinks that she can defeat someone who stands in a completely different plane. I'm the Generation Generator, the person who will create a new Millennium within EAW. 

Stephanie Matsuda: Why don't you fight me then? 

Mexican Samurai: I have nothing to prove to you... Come back when you learn how to control your emotions. I'm already in the process of training someone who will be one of the greatest of all time. 

Stephanie starts boiling with anger as she can't control of the hatred that resides within her, she looks as if she is going to explode.

Stephanie Matsuda: I WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL I FIGHT YOU SAMURAI!!! 

Mexican Samurai: I will not fight you, because you don't deserve to fight me. 

A tear falls down the cheek of Stephanie who can't seem to control her anger. 

Stephanie Matsuda: I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DEFEAT YOU. 

Stephanie charges Samurai who side-steps out of the way and slyfully dodges a left jab and a right uppercut. Haruna and Carlos both stop their training and so does everyone else, as they all stare at the fight that is taking place in the middle of the gym. Stephanie starts charging again with a left hook but Samurai ducks, comes in and trips Matsuda down to the mat much like he tripped Haruna when they sparred. Stephanie gets up in a huff, and tries to down a kick to the ribs but Samurai catches the kick and sends Stephanie across the mat with an Uchi-Mata. 

Mexican Samurai: I thought you trained to defeat me, c'mon!! Show me what you learned, Cloud. 

Stephanie gets up once again and attempts to dive in with a double leg takedown but Samurai sprawls out and presses Matsuda's face to the mat. Matsuda tries to go for a kneebar but Samurai switches position and mounts Matsuda almost immediately and feigns as if he was throwing an elbow to the head of Stephanie Matsuda who is trying to buck wildly.

Mexican Samurai: You would have lost already... 

Stephanie grunts and screams as she tries to escape the position, tears are filling her eyes and Samurai lets up and starts to get off. 

Mexican Samurai: Are we done? 

Stephanie Matsuda: *Sniff* I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! 

Stephanie charges again and throws a three punch combination with the third punch landing right on the nose of Samurai, as Samurai's nose starts to trickle blood. Samurai is pissed as he dodges another right cross and then retaliates and throws a right palm strike that floors Matsuda down to the ground who struggles to get up in a haze.  Samurai mounts the back of Stephanie and sinks in a rear-naked choke as Matsuda is trying to break free. 

Mexican Samurai: You don't realize that My Millennium has already taken an effect on you? You are becoming stronger because I have influence you to become a better person, but you will never be able to beat me. I'll always be stronger than you because you continue to live in the reality of all the rest of the people.  

Stephanie is about to pass out when Carlos comes and breaks the grip of Samurai. Stephanie collapses on the mat struggling to breathe as Samurai stands up and walks away. Stephanie gets up crying and tries to attack Samurai again but Carlos quickly grabs her and starts taking her out the front door as she continues to attempt to get to Samurai. 

Stephanie Matsuda: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I HAVE TO BEAT YOU!!! I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WIN!!! 

Samurai doesn't look back as he walks up to Haruna. Carlos drags Stephanie out the doors as Mao grabs Matsuda's bag and takes it with her. Samurai wipes his own blood and licks it. 

Samurai: I have to admit that she is good, but let that be a lesson, always make sure that you are able to control your anger because muddled thinking produces muddled fighting.

----------

Things are starting to finally get closer to my opportunity to claim the title that has been held so conveniently around the waist of Victor Vendetta over the last few months. There has been a wave of fanaticism that has been sweeping over Elite Answers Wrestling, and that is the substantial buzz that I have a very, very strong chance of taking that belt from your grubby little hands. I've seen Victor Vendetta do nothing but clutch at a string in which all of his hard work over the last five years, can just float away if he doesn't keep his grip strong. Lioncross said it best, I haven't seen the real Victor Vendetta in quite a while, especially during a time in which he is suppose to be the representative that shows the world why Showdown is the very best brand in all of Elite Answers Wrestling. I've seen none of that, in fact, all I've seen is nothing more than a disappointment and someone who just squeaks by with the lowest amount of effort possible. 

Lioncross, you have every right not to be so trustful of Victor Vendetta because he might not even show up to help you win. Think of this as nothing more than a two-on-one handicap match because that is exactly what this will be.  Carlos and I tore the roof down a week ago but after all this hard training and sparring together, we are now on the way to making a two-man power trip.  You have the Interwire and CWF Champion on the same team, I couldn't imagine a more powerful alliance in my Millennium and the funny this is that anything that I dream up in my Millennium ends up happening. I'm no-longer the fresh-faced young kid who screamed "bloody murder" over the fact that Lioncross was higher on the card than I was on a random FPV, because I've shown that I belong to be on the top of the card with all the other main event level talent that has climbed their way to where they are at. I've taken on some of the biggest names in the industry and I haven't even been here for a year, plus it seems as though everyone has a target on my back because they know that a win over me can lead them into superstardom. It's just like what Mr. DEDEDE said, could I handle all the pressure of being the top dog in the company? I believe that I can, I believe that I can achieve more than what Lioncross was able to do in CWF and I'll finally have my chance to show that I can beat him. 

We faced off only one time and you won, LC. If you look in the grand timeline of things, that was a century ago. I've improved by so much, so quickly, that you have no choice but to acknowledge that I'm the Generation Generator of Our Millennium. I'm the one Elitist that will be defined by the people of our age, the trending hashtag that will never leave the boards. As you continue to fumble around with your phone and try to type out messages longer than 140 characters, I'm going to show the world that I'm going to be their next champion. That I'm going to do what very few men have done... and that is destroy Victor Vendetta in the middle of the ring and cap off one of the greatest rookie years in EAW history.
Post April 22nd 2016, 4:07 am by My Watch Has Ended
It is amazing to believe we live in a world where the smaller, irrelevant freaks of society believe they have some importance in our world. They feel they are correct even though their claim is ludicrous. They make me feel pain alone with their words, not on the impact of how devastating they were as a blow but how devastating they were to handle. They think they can escape with comfort and so unleash a can of worms without realising their own idiocy. So, let’s get through this painful endurance you laid out for me because I was really hoping for you to defy common belief and turn around my expectations. But then again, why would that be the case? Miracles are rare these days but people expect them to be a more common occurrence. You live in hope over and over again, even if you’ve been the suffering of many denials for pleasure, you still hold onto that belief as if it was your new-born to never give up on hope. And then you run into me who likes to take it away. I like to ruin people’s perception of a brighter future because nobody in life deserves happiness as much as I do. Right now, you’re in hope that my words won’t be as daunting as they seem because I can see through you. You’re not as harrowing in the flesh as you are behind that stupid camera of yours. Like you said, you are here to win, you’re going to be under the influence that you are going to be the victor of our match on Voltage…So why are you bothering with this week for? Why is there a sense that you are obligated to fight, to speak, to be a presence to me? You want to win? You need to look elsewhere for men you will slay because this week is not about victory. This week is not going to be your silver lining as I stand and respond to become the threat that puts your perfection in peril. I wouldn’t even be concerned about what I want because it isn’t like you’re worth anything in this company. Your opinions do not matter and they will never matter, whereas people like me can speak shit and become honest about my words, people like me will get what he wants and those who feel brave to defy that will suffer also. You’re living dangerously Christian, don’t make it worse for yourself. You have already elaborated that you have gotten lucky in a few circumstances, which gives me a small advantage already because you acknowledge your fluke victories are cemented in history. I am not that kind of man however, that will offer you some comfort in victories that seem easier than it should’ve been. Bring a couple of knights in shining armour to ascend you to bliss, you may have your cheap victories but I am not going to be that easy to silence.

A question that rattles my mind at the moment is why the fuck should I be concerned if I have not caught your influence? Christian, you’re the type of douchebag who could overdose themselves and nobody would even bat an eye so tell me, what makes you so majestic enough that people like me need to influence you? As far as I am concerned, you’re nothing and further in your pathetic years, you will come to accept that but as I have pointed out already, you are young with little experience but it makes me laugh how you demand something to satisfy you. People like you expect the impossible because it seems even if I did display the best of my potential, it would be something so anti-climactic like the ending of the Walking Dead’s sixth season. People in this industry, whether you actually perform for this company or you’re just another sheep buying crappy merchandise, you ask for too much. You’re all fucking undeserving to enjoy the life you are living right now. I bet you took my words about potentially breaking Lucas Johnson’s leg and you shook your head. You took that line and you became disgusted to why I never actually completed the job. You downplay my performance and you think of it as a form of cheap victory, saying that I was bailed out. You don’t honestly know how ignorant and pathetic you sound. It is exactly the type of shit I expect someone of your background and magnitude to say. EAW breeds people like you to not be the greatest you can be in any company because if that were the case, my competitors would actually have something interesting to say rather than basing their speech from a lousy template because their creativity is the weakest thing about them. I delivered on my promise, what more do you want, you ungrateful piece of shit? Do you want me to outperform Usain Bolt? Do you want me to actually predict how the Big Crunch is going to pan out? Do you want me to be successful in nuking North Korea? And then you just baffle the mind further stating I struggled. What match were you watching, can I ask because if you imagined that I was struggling against J.D Damon of all people, Lucas Johnson would then be a lot greater in intellect than you could ever be and that is saying something considering how agonizing his use of imagination was. I have four other men in that match before I could confirm my place in the Grand Rampage match, sure it took longer than I anticipated but you know what they say, good things come to those who wait and the wait was finally over. “But it was a fluke”. Fuck off, for someone who is trying his best to make sure he stands out as a legitimate threat to me, you come off rather backwards, don’t you?

But it is just cute how a man who has had a thing with lucky victories lectures me with this kind of shit, as if he should be immune from the conversation. I cannot even fathom the reason why I got so lucky in victory as well but I guess your damaged logic will explain what I and other intelligent people are missing. And I thought those confused over Clara’s death and sudden survival in Doctor Who were bad. Then again, I don’t know a single fan of the wrestling community that shows a single sign of intelligence. I don’t know a single person in this company, that I have to fight off against, that shows a single sign of intelligence. Oh, and because we couldn’t steer from clichéd-ville, we have to talk about my past that was patterned by failure. How lucky my tenure as a world champion was, how I am no longer going to be the guy who can be world champion again. Here is a simple warning to any future contenders because this is really pissing me off. If you cannot come up with anything creative in your future, mediocre speeches, don’t fucking bother at all. When I came back, I assumed it was a couple of resentful losers who were thirsty for some form of advantage but now, it has become a parody, a true signal to show how flawed this company has become.  Do you know how passion is lost? What am I saying, this is an intelligent question to someone who doesn’t even know what the word means unless he has some form of aid. Passion is lost when a certain experience is removed from nature. The preceding presence that passion had will eventually be overlapped with this new presence that suddenly ruins the excitement we once had. Take Arrow for example, before that abortion failure Marc Guggenheim took over and created Olicity, it was a passionate show which you could appreciate. But now, watching the Star Wars Holiday Special is not that far in terms of quality than the shit we have now. The passion I once had for contending with people and seeing what they had to say is dead and buried, a spark that can never be reignited because of people like you. One day, this profession will become irrelevant because of people like you and this isn’t because you are somehow speaking the truth before you shove your ego under my nose and declare yourself righteous AGAIN but because I liberate words. Nobody else in the back has as much authenticity than yours truly, argue that point or not, I don’t care because if someone challenged me to go personally about the lives of someone, I will take no prisoners. Heck, I could even risk a few comments to compare my level of passion now but as you’ve noticed, this match is a pay-check to me and I’d like to keep my job thanks.

I will also give you a little insight to what my people are currently speculating – and since you are perfect and all, you can take this however you want but at the end of the day, I am more of the honest guy than you will ever be. The UK doesn’t care for Christian Locke. I have been around, heard whispers, disguised myself to have a little chuckle to the disgust the public have for you. It is not looking healthy for you, Christian. Some have even gone their way to say you’re one of the most overrated morons since Hurricane Hawk. I am clueless to assume why you have this notion to think you are going to be some form of saviour with the cheesiest lines an Elitist could create. It isn’t like you are going to deliver on your promise on shaming me in my home country either. Your pride over the undefeated streak you have, which has had its number of flukes will become a broken product because I am going to assure you that you will not be making your mouth go about how impressive you are soon. In fact, I count on the fact you will be guilty and you will become broken yourself.
Nobi
Post April 22nd 2016, 3:35 am by Nobi
Voltage and Battleground

Last week wasn’t the best week for me. Not only did I fail to win the ladder match to be a Grand Rampage’s participant, but I also the one who got the most damaged out of all the competitors. I was bleeding, bruised, and battered. I thought for once I might be not getting up and needing an ambulance truck to drive me home. I thought for once it was the end of the world. But somehow and someway I still managed to hear the fans’ support and scream towards me. I dot know why they have so many faith on me. I mean I’m not blaming them to have a role-model figure, I’m not blaming myself to have so much charisma, but for them to support someone like me who is still pretty new to this company? It’s a very huge special affections for me.

While I didn’t really win anything I still managed to prove something: that I’m a better ass kicker than Berretta is. I was closed enough to make him fall from the ladder without even trying to throw him away, but a coward idiotic punk individual by the name of Liam Catterson used his dirty cheap tactics to me not only once, but twice! Despite I lost, I proved him that I’m a legit threat to his spot.

But that’s enough. I’m here not to waste my air time to talk about Berretta or even Liam . I got 2 matches this week in England. I I have to win these 2 matches so I can go further from my current spot. It’s a good thing actually, so I can get more experienced and get more knowledge how to be a success in this company.

What really funny is, my 2 opponents also have a mutual common with me. One opponent lost his chance to be a grand rampage’s qualifier, while my other opponent got bleeding, bruised, and battered just like me last week. I have to redeem myself but I know my 2 opponents won’t let me do so easily becase they are on the same situaton with me. I believe they will exploit everything they have in their arsenal, but that’s what I expect from them. I want them to be on their best so I can really show them how great I really am in the ring when I pin them 1-2-3. Yes, I’m a confident guy, you two should know that.

Let’s start with the lady first shall we? Clo....I mean Stephanie Matsuda. Matsuda, I just heard what you said about me and you know what? Thank you for your compliment saying that I’m a good wrestler in the ring, I really mean it. I’m a huge fan of you myself. Not trying to discredit J.D. Damon who is a good competitor as well, but you young lady, you are a great one. The fans loves you, hell I love you myself...not in a romantic way anyway, so it’s a really damn pleasure for me to step up in the ring againts you. I know you are changing your wrestling style so I think you are curious how your new style will work for you. You can use any styles all you want in the ring Matsuda, I have my own fighting style myself that called “I’ll whoop your ass”. I have no hatred towards you, but as I said before, I’m here to make a name for myself so despite you are a woman I won’t go easy on you. I don’t think you want any mercy from me do you? You want me to be on my best right Matsuda? You’re gonna get one hell of one of the best matches in your career againts yours truly. Listen dummy, I know you are prepared enough to go toe to toe againts me, I can see your spirit towards the future. I believe you are a legend in the making, and don’t doubt yourself that you won’t make it into Pain of Pride Main Event because I know you are capable enough for that. But no matter how valuable your name is to this company, hell to the wrestling world in general, it will always be written that this “Pokemon” beat the Blasian Barbie on 26th April 2016 edition of Battleground. Now are YOU ready enough for that?

Enough about you Matsuda, now I’m going to changed my focused on J.D. Damon. J.D., I have said that you are a good wrestler, you are a former Pure Champion and it’s already a great achievment in this company. What happened to both of us last week shouldn’t be a problem. 2 great wrestlers like us can get anything in an instant. I’m just a harder worker than you though. You were in a better shape last week than me and yet you can’t get up to your feet after I hit you with just one T-Bone Suplex? Call it a dirty tactic if you want because I “accidentally” hit your head on a ladder, but didn’t you see how mess up I am? Do you even have a pure heart of a wrestler? J.D., you are a great wrestler and all that and you are so talented, but you don’t have a passion for this business. That’s what makes me better than you. I’m definitely an asshole yes, I’m a loud-mouth bastard indeed, but despite my pretty face got covered with blood I still wanted to win that match really bad. Sadly, I didn’t win but neither did you. Now I look for our encounter in Voltage with no ladders and other competitors when we can trade blows to each-other until one of us passed out. It will be you.

And that’s not an insult, THAT is just a fact of life!
Stephanie Matsuda
Post April 22nd 2016, 3:05 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Battleground Promo #1

"Ready"

April 18

This was something I should've expected. With the kind of friends and family I have, one could see this a mile away. Perhaps I was too caught up with Charlie's random ass kickings, but why wouldn't the ones I love throw me a birthday party?

As soon as I walked through the door of my home, out comes Aria and Lauryn from behind the couch,  before everyone else, silly hats and all.

"Happy birthday!" They exclaimed simultaneously.

Everyone else came out of their hiding places: Angie, Serenity, Aren, Chris, and last but not least Cailin from the kitchen.

"Sorry," apologized my Baelin with a shrug. "I was too lazy to hide somewhere creative."

"It doesn't matter anyway," Serenity said. "Aria and Lauryn got all trigger happy before we finished counting."

"Hey! We couldn't help ourselves!" Aria said, defending her actions.

"Yeah!" joined in Lauryn. "We rarely see Steph these days!"

"True..." Cailin agreed, crossing her arms.

I had some explaining to do later.

Everyone else gathered around with hugs and more birthday wishes. Chris looked around for a moment as if something (or someone) was missing.

"Yo Mike!" He yelled. "You can come out now!"

Somehow Big Mike was able to fit in my closest. Dismissing the urge to question the possibility of such a feat, I just stood there in awe as Big Mike walked out, rubbing his eyes.

"Yo...it's time already?" He asked sleepily.

Chris was flabbergasted. "You was sleeping!?"

Big Mike replied with a simple shrug of his enormous shoulders. Aria shook her head and went to the kitchen. I thanked everyone individually, grateful for their birthday wishes. Aria came out with a birthday cake, twenty-seven candles and all. The experience as a whole was unreal. It's been a while since I celebrated my birthday. The last time was with Eddie King. My birthday was also our anniversary...and the day he proposed.

Yeah, my life is like that.

Later on, I went up to the rooftop while everyone else danced the night away. I needed some time to gather my thoughts, to prepare for the next stage in my career. I had $120,000 in cash to play with. A notification popped up on my phone. Next week I was to fight Nobi. Another Elitist?

Maybe Matsuda is the new Cam...but cuter.

----

What's a Nobi?

No seriously. I thought you was a Pokémon when I first heard your name, but lo and behold you're quite the ass kicker. Because I didn't know much about you, i decided to scour the interwebs to see what I can dig up about you. At first glimpse you seem to be to Indonesia what Ares V is to Japan...whatever that means. You're good in the ring...I'll give you that much. But my dear Nobi, this match means so much more than a match between colleagues. I'm on the rebound and 19 matches away from a world title shot. I have no time to waste. I know I won't make a Pain for Pride main event, but My Reality isn't about the immediate future right now. It's about a year from now when I'm butting heads with the best in the business. It's about me taking on the world and learning a new lesson which each battle. 

This is just a pit stop on my journey Nobi nothing more nothing less. I don't doubt for a minute that you'll teach me a few new tricks. I'll even bet you'll come close to victory. You won win though. It's an uncreative thing to say but it's an obvious truth, a confirmed reality. My end game is waiting for me at the end of the tunnel. I have no choice but to ready myself and dive into The Fight once more. It's not the first time nor will it be the last we engage with the foe with nothing more than pride on the line. But, I have more than pride to protect. I'm fighting for equality and  family. I drifted from my path...but I'm beginning to find my way back. Will you help me? If so, then bring your best. You best be sure I will surely bring mine.
Post April 22nd 2016, 2:51 am by Guest
.:VOLTAGE #2:.

Do you ever go outside and feel the crisp air hit your face? Do you ever walk around and hear a slight crunch underneath your feet as you stomp away on the grass? Do you ever look up into the dark, angry sky and think about your goals and dreams? Do you ever look at yourself in your grimy mirror and wonder if you’re the man you were born to be? Are you human? Do you have emotions? Do you know how it feels like to be rejected? Do you know how it feels like to have people look at you and think the worst? Look at you and think you’re a low class citizen? I have a feeling that these questions also linger in your mind throughout the day. I guess we have something in common, Ryan. It’s so nice to know.

Maybe I’m being biased or maybe I’m being reasonable when I say that I think it’s pathetic that you’re willing to put your pride on the line for a couple of parasites that feed off of one another and can’t stand on their own. I mean come on, Ryan, there are so many other people you can join forces with to show your true potential. You have the same damn dysfunctional processing system just like Maddie. You’re both looking for homes, for places where you can feel like you’re not judged or belittled. If you were to find your home, if you were to really find your family then you wouldn’t need to prove yourself. Take me, for example, I never had to prove myself to Hexa-Gun because they knew what I was capable of. They knew back then that my run as Vixens Champion was going to be a legendary one. They knew that by looking me in my beautiful brown eyes. You think the Sanatorium is going to bring you success? You’re delusional. You hear people like Eclipse and Maddie say that they got your back. Man, they don’t have your back. You hear Eclipse say that he’ll hook you up with any sort of match that you can think of just because he’s “fond of you.” Do you not realize this is all a big joke? You think he’s going to get your name in the lime lights without expecting something in return? The moment they see you tumbling down is the same moment they’ll ditch you and leave you on your own. That family isn’t worth you having to prove yourself. But what’s the point telling you all of this? Are you going to miraculously change your mind and go back to finding your own identity? I highly doubt it. Once you realize that this entire thing is nothing but a mistake I hope you remember me. I hope you sit on your ass as the entire world laughs at you and think “Eris was right all along.”

But of course, you may be thinking “What do you know?!” Oh, I know a lot. I know a whole lot more than you, Ryan. I know when people manipulate one another and right now I could mistake you for Eclipse Diemos’ puppet. How convenient that my opponent before my title match at Grand Rampage is against one of the strongest players of the game. (Physically, of course. We all know you’re dumb as shit, Ryan.) Can’t you see that they’re just using you?! Maddie wants my head on a silver platter but the only thing she’ll feel after our Voltage match is fear and regret. Fear because the woman she’s going to face in a couple of days just whopped a grown man’s ass and regret because she just messed with the wrong person. She’s trying to weaken me so she can have an easier time at Grand Rampage but unfortunately for her, things won’t be going her way. Or your way, Ryan.

I understand that this match is incredibly important for you but it’s important for me as well. You claimed that you’ve clawed your way to this point and that you’re going to unleash this monster that you speak of, but I don’t buy it. This monster that you claim to have within doesn’t grow over night. You don’t wake up one morning feeling like a fierce bitch. No, you are born with this intensity inside. You are born with the willing to fight your way to get what you want. YOU ARE BORN WITH THE RESILIENCE; YOU ARE BORN WITH THE WILL-POWER. This bipolar, crazy, angry, intimidating, fuckwit of a champion is going to show you what it’s like to be in the ring with a woman who loves what she does. Despite the conflict, despite the drama I will always give my 100 percent in ALL of my matches, unlike you. I saw the way you sloppily made your way during our Hexa-Gun vs Team Cross match. You were the weakest link of the group and I know that it eats you up inside hearing me say that. The Sanatorium can’t bring you success because you are quite frankly one of the biggest fucking losers I’ve ever met. Here I thought that I was going to get an intelligent opponent who will willingly give me a fair fight. But you, of course, decide to not even take me into consideration because of who I am and what I stand for. The Vixens division is a force that continues to grow by the second. We have an influx of talent coming from all over the world. I am put to the test every time a new indy chick comes and signs up. I clench my title at the sight of rookies training day in and day out knowing that their goal is to come take this away from me. I am ready to fight, Ryan, and I’m not afraid to get down and dirty. Your little friends may be at ringside but my focus is going to be all on you. Maddie may be yelling any insult her dumb brain can think of but all I’m going to be focused on is pinning your ass to the ground for three seconds. Heh, think about it Ryan. All I need is three seconds to ruin your career, to ruin any momentum you may have. All I need is three seconds to send you back to the locker room with your head down in shame. All I need is three seconds to ruin you. Three seconds.

Three seconds.

Does that sound doable to you? Does that seem more realistic to you, Ryan? Sorry to break it to ya, but I’m not going under the champions you’ve beat list. I’m going to be under your “People I plan to kill” list and I have no problem with that. It’s just another day in the life of a champion. Oh Ryan, if only you knew how that felt…
Mstislav
Post April 22nd 2016, 2:50 am by Mstislav
Come with me and you’ll be in a world of pure evisceration…..

Time is nothing but a construct of what is happening now, time is nothing but something that will be a factor after factor, and time is nothing but my enemy at this point. Because with time, people die. With time, people fade. With time, people are not who they make themselves out to be. Time is a construct, but not of us, not of anything in this world but our destruction as a whole. Cryptic messages aside, I speak of Grand Rampage of course, and though it is only a week away I might as well speak for it.

But Aren don’t you have a match against Xavier Williams, and that my dear viewer is true, but really, Xavier is doing his own thing, his own personal streak and vendetta against dear Tarah Nova, it’s a shame really, him setting his sights on someone who clearly doesn’t deserve it, but what can you do when you’ve broken many people in the wake of his path towards, whatever it is. But whatever it is, I’ll let him do him, while I make clear on one thing, I am not letting him get a win over me. Sweet simple and to the point, but Xavier was right about one thing we’ve all come from one walk of life, and that was hard work, and while most have gone through more than others, some share a simple bond of work as well.

I came from NEO just like he did, as people know the story by now. I was a lowly singles competitor until I was paired up with the unlikely man known as The Nas. We came, saw, and conquered the tag division of NEO, and became sole holders of the Young Lions Tag Team Cup, and then went on to beat the most Dynamic Team in wrestling, in the form of Dynamite Rain. And while we lost, Nas became obscure and I became Champion of two titles. But while I look fondly of those memories, I must say time does not do them justice. Hell time has aged those past victories, and has shown that well I am a better man than I once was. I pride myself on moving forward, but for me to that I must look at the past, and well time is doing me no favors on showing me what I can improve. Because I’ve improved so much in such little time. Hell the people I thought I couldn’t beat, guess what I beat. I mean look at the Elimination Chamber, O’Hara, beat me now look what happened, he took a pipe to the head, and lost to ME in an Iron Man match. Vic took my victory from me, and look at him, he barely held his own against a man past his prime, and past his strength. And look at Eclipse he’s done nothing of note, other than grow his cult, hell they’ve been in the back nurturing their fallen, and that’s it. And look at me, healthy, winning, on a hot streak, and looking for redemption. Whilst I failed at Road to Redemption, whilst I failed at King of Elite, whilst I failed to claimed the EAW Championship as my own, I am not going to fail winning the Grand Rampage, I am not going to fail getting my limelight at PFP and finally my title that I have rightfully deserved since transferring over to Showdown. I am tired of waiting for my opportunity, now it is time for me to take it on my own accord and if I have to mow down 39 other people to do it, then so be it. This is the time of Aren Mstislav and there is no one, no entity, no God that can say anything about it.

But on current matters let us talk about Xavier, because really since Elimination Chamber this man has gone under quite the metamorphosis. Yes the man who broke his way into the Hall of Fame, and the man who recruited hounds to sic on his victims. He’s gone a long way from slobbering over Minns, to this and all I have to say is bravo, Xavier. Now I would say something about beating you in Elimination Chamber but I must agree with you, you were distracted by other people in the match, hell you was on a mission, and I took advantage of that, and well I can’t say I’m sorry about it, because you know you would’ve done the same damn thing as well. And I will heed your word to focus on you, because during this match you’re finally focused on me. But are you really Xav are you really focused on me, because the one whose life you made hell for the past few weeks is going to be at ringside, and while you may be focused on me, what’s to say that she’s not going to try and break that focus, hell that’s all I’m going to be waiting for is for you bet distracted, even just a tiny bit, and then I capsize on that opportunity. Easier said than done I know, but while I admire your ability, you have to know that when opportunity rears its ugly little head in a match I’m in I can’t help but take it to my full advantage. Now I speak like this cause I know you’re not stupid, I know you have a plan for my plan, and then a plan for the plan I come up with next. But what I also know is you’ve become impulsive, trying to prove the point that Tarah wouldn’t be here without you, and whether or not that is true is not up to me to decide nor should I believe, because Tarah and I are friends. But for the sake of saying that it is true, you’re impulsiveness on trying to prove it is going to be overwhelmingly so during this match. And I don’t want that I want you to give me your attention, I want to be the person that you have your eyes, on because if I am facing a barely attentive Xavier Williams, than what is the fun in that. Because while you want me to “fight the good fight” I want you to fight the great fight, I want to be scared to get in that ring, but with the way things are going it’s like I’m going to be facing Luke Reign or Lucas Johnson, a weakling, who doesn’t deserve the time that they’re getting with me in that ring. Because whether you like it or not, that Hall of Fame championship is not the crown jewel, and I should know that because I’ve faced someone like you who said the same about their championship and when they lost it they dismissed everything about it. You say that because it’s the new shiny object you can add to your collection, because it’s the thing you think defines you in your current run as this Hall of Fame Champion. And for all I know it does define you, because what is there for Xavier Williams after this. Retirement at a sweet old age, retirement on the beach front, or is there something more. Do you even know if there is something more for you, because if not you better get on thinking about it. Because after I beat you Xavier, after I show the world that the Crown Jewel of EAW is nothing but a quiet sparkle then well what is going to happen to your psyche. I’m not responsible for a brain dead Xavier after this, all I am responsible for is winning the GR, winning the EAW Championship, and proving to people the Hall of Fame champion wasn’t all he was cracked up to be. 
Bhris Elite
Post April 22nd 2016, 2:43 am by Bhris Elite
Oops I did it again

Just because I know how much you guys hate it when I say this I am going to say it again... I TOLD YOU SO!  I won yet again on Battleground and earned myself another easy 20k.  Yup that's right this scrub did it yet again when all you other below average scrubs said I couldn't.  Even after the ref thought kicking Big Mike out of my corner would help me lose.  I still came out on top because that's what I do! I knew all those idiots thought to themselves "Oh, thank God Big Mike is finally gone. We can finally win now".  Well guess again before you ever doubt me!  I won the match like I said I would and I will again on Showdown and claim my spot as the number one contender for the Interwire Championship!

I'm sure you all heard when I got called Mr.Multi-Man Match by HYC.  These are my type of matches and if anyone in this battle royal honestly thinks they have a chance of dumping me over the top rope.  Well their sadly mistaken.   I mean I am practically being handed the contender ship.  It’s like I said before EAW throws me in the ring with these “Elitist” because they are unwanted and wasted talent here in EAW.  And I just happen to be the garbage man.   I just happen to be Death knocking on the doors of these so called “Men” careers.   Not a single man is going to get me over that top rope and my two feet to touch the ground no matter how hard they try.  The years of being in the 24/7 Battle Royale is going to pay off once and for all.   However not only am I being handed this title shot I am giving everyone just a little taste of what to expect at Grand Rampage.   I will dump EACH and every single of these “Men” over the rope.  I will be the only one with eliminations in this match.  Just to show everyone all the talk I do after I win a match or backstage isn’t just talk.  It’s FACT!  This really is just the beginning of what to expect from me going into Grand Rampage.

Ah, isn’t it the big bad wolf.  Terry Chambers.  You were going to kick my ass on Showdown? Please explain to me how you were going to do that? I mean you lost to Rex not once not twice but THREE times.  But I’m supposed to believe you would have beat my ass?  Come on Terry can you at least think before you speak and not say the first generic thing that pops into your head?  I know that’s difficult for you to do since everything you say is pretty damn generic.  At least try though maybe say the second or third most generic thing to come to your mind and hopefully that sounds better.   I mean me and whoever else is listening to you right now can’t really expect more from you.   I mean I think I’m the only one who actually sits down and waste my life hearing you speak.  And that’s only because I have to so I can hear what you have to say about me.  Whoever else who listens to you speak and isn’t facing you and it isn’t about me they must have like a death wish or something.  Terry whether I was facing you or facing Brayden would have been a gimme victory so let’s not act like your any better okay?  It wasn’t no weird shit going on.  James Shields knew what he was doing I would of beat whoever they put in my way.  Whether it was you or Brayden or hell even both of you.  Either way I would have walked out the victor and you would have been saying the same thing you are now, but to someone else.  How you’re gonna kick their ass and all this other bullshit how.  I got lucky and now you’re going to take all your anger out on your next opponent.  Then you finally get in the ring with said opponent and he ends up beating you too.   See Terry you’re my only real competition in the match.  Don’t take that as some sort of compliment or anything because when you look at who’s in the match other than myself it’s not really saying much.   It’s likely if I don’t dump all of you over that top rope at the same time we’ll be the last two.  However that won’t last long because I will make quick work of you.  See Terry I have a bunch of nick names whether it’s Mr.                200 Percent, Fresh Prince of Showdown, God’s Given Greatness or even my newest one.  Mr. Multi-Man Match I don’t have nicknames like Terry “I haven’t been good since NEO” Chambers.   Or Terry “I’m some big bastard who says a lot of generic shit” Chambers.    I dodged no bullet Terry YOU are the one who dodged a bullet.   I just happened to dodge one of those little plastic basketballs that your annoying little brother keep throwing at you that’s all.  And it’s something I’m not scared of taking and throwing out the fucking window so it leaves me alone.   It doesn’t matter how focused you because at the end of the day all your focus is going to be on the ground when I dump you over the top rope onto the ground.   I am your biggest competition and no matter what corny scenario you use to dodge it you know deep down it’s true.  After Showdown I promise yet AGAIN.  That I will come out here and I will be saying I TOLD YOU SO! While you beg to leave to Dynasty or Voltage where it’s easier for you.  Matter of fact scratch that you’ll beg for them to bring NEO back so you actually can mean something to a brand.   Terry after this you might as well call the quits and look for another career.  Because wrestling isn’t for you.  It’s never been for you…
Terry Chambers
Post April 22nd 2016, 12:52 am by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN PROMO #1

"Narrowing The List"

---The scene opens on a beautiful night in Hollywood and the camera is focused on the Hollywood sign lit up bright in the distance and it zooms in and Terry Chambers pops in front of the camera standing in front of the Hollywood sign dressed wearing a t-shirt that says "BARBARIC CARNIVORE" on the front and says "GOD'S GIFT TO WRESTLING" on the back and he is also wearing white silky sweats and Kobe XI's and Terry Chambers takes a deep breathe and begins to speak into the camera---

Terry Chambers:
You are likely wondering why I'm here....just standing in front of the Hollywood sign all alone in the dark! Well first I just like the view, and second, because I needed a good place to have my thoughts listened to uninterrupted! Just look at this place....Hollywood...where dreams come true and the place you know you have made it if you are doing some sort of project here! But to be honest there is a lot of things to dislike about this place, there's a lot of tourists, young kids who don't know how to act, and the new LA football team is the fucking Rams of all teams, Clippers won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs and the only other GREAT thing in this town just retired, Kobe Bryant, which is why I am wearing his shoes right now! The whole point I am trying to fixate here is that the only great thing bout this town is ME! And it is no different in EAW as I am the only GREAT thing in that company, not just mediocre or good like most of those idiots who don't know how to wrestle that EAW hired! Now last week I was set to take on Chris Elite and teach him a lesson in respect but something happened, I don't know what the fuck it was, but I ended up facing Rex McAllister and I wasn't focused because I didn't have any time to prepare, Rex didn't beat me, Xavier Williams did, because I had Rex right where I wanted to and right when I was about to hear Rex's hand smacking that mat and make my long awaited impact, old man Xavier Williams gave him the assist and Rex picked up the cheap victory and proving what I have been saying about him has been true all along, Rex is nothing more than a cheap!

---Terry Chambers takes a selfie standing in front of the Hollywood sign then puts his phone away and begins to speak into the camera once again---

Terry Chambers:
Me and Rex will meet up again someday and that day will be haunting Rex in his dreams! Now I move on to other business, this week on Showdown..I have a opportunity...a opportunity to become the #1 contender for Mexican Samurai's Interwire championship! At first when I heard this news I began to feel like EAW was finally recognizing my talent and was going to put me in the ring with somebody that is worth my time but no, then my agent told me it was a battle royal! The I felt like EAW was taking Terry Chambers for granted once again by just throwing him in a battle royal with a bunch of guys, but then my agent told me who my opponents were and I just laughed my ass off! To be honest, I should be making this message to send out to Mexican Samurai but I am a fair guy and will give some opinions on these scrubs I am going to throw over the top rope one by one easily!

---Terry Chambers takes out his phone and googles the match card for Showdown and then sees the list of names in the battle royal and begins to speak---

Terry Chambers:
Ah here we are, first we got Owen Kade! The kid is not too bad in my honest opinion, the kid impresses me a bit, just a little bit and I think he might have a bright future ahead of him, BUT......that is only if he stays out of the way of Terry Chambers! Because if he doesn't, he is going to wind up in a hospital bed come Sunday morning and when he wakes up in the hospital he isn't even going to know why he's there! Me and Owen have a bit in common actually, we both have wrestled in many promotions around the world, grew up in the horrible state of Michigan, and as a kid we could just kick anybody's ass anytime we wanted to just because we felt like it! The difference between me and Owen is, Owen fought in weaker promotions, Owen grew up in Battle Creek which is better than Detroit where I grew up, and the kids he was fighting back in school were twigs and I was kicking kids asses who were 10 years older than me that has been to jail! The main thing I am trying to say here is that Owen Kade is NOTHING compared to God's Gift to Wrestling, and he, just like everybody else here in EAW, should be carrying my damn bags and getting my Gatorade!

---Terry Chambers reads off another name from his phone---

Terry Chambers: Next up we got a scrub that goes by the name of Apex Nitro! I know Apex, the guy is new to this business and he wants to make a name for himself and wants to beat his demons, in his past he was robbing banks and was trying to avoid the police at any cost! I guess growing up in Detroit will do that to you! I know about this young guy because I squared off with him before on the independent circuit and to nobody's surprise, I made quick work of Apex and I T5'ed his ass straight to heel and he has been scared of me ever since when we come eye to eye somewhere in public! The guy is only just learning the fundamentals of wrestling and I can for sure say he won't get farther than the EAW training center! The guy has an opportunity of a damn lifetime this Saturday but the only way he will contribute in any way in this battle royal is being one less guy in the battle royal away from me being the #1 contender for the Interwire Championship! I don't even have to scout this guy, the guy is greener than baby shit! And hey, instead of robbing banks, I MADE bank!

---Terry Chambers scrolls down on his phone and reads off another name---

Terry Chambers:
Next up, we have a fella named Tom Harper! He is another guy who is brand new! He is new to Elite Answers Wrestling and he has had what...one or two matches so far? I watched one of them and to no surprise, I didn't like him at all! This guy to me is a complete joke and him being here I think just makes fun of the art that is professional wrestling, yes I am THAT disgusted with what I had seen! The guy is green in the ring plus he is just too...nice! Being nice and trying to get popular and trying to become a fan favorite will get you NOTHING in this business, I have seen guys like Tom Harper in the business before, and I have rarely seen their careers last very long! Guys like Tom Harper come and go every other week and this week on Showdown I will make sure to destroy Tom before I toss him over that top rope like the piece of garbage that he is and I will have the cycle continue of guys like Tom coming and going here in this industry!

---Terry Chambers looks down at his phone again and reads off yet another name---

Terry Chambers: Let's see who else do we got? There is this one guy named Basilio Vasquez, and just like Tom Harper, he is new and horrible in the ring! What the hell is EAW doing giving me all these new guys? Are they trying to give me a good warm up or make me look strong going to to defeat Mexican Samurai for the Interwire title? Basilio is no different from anybody else in this match, he is new, horrible, and is only in this match to make Terry Chambers look good! I am going to keep this short, I don't like foreign wrestlers, there is all kinds of different styles that different countries use when wrestling...but welcome to the USA Basilio...and this Saturday on Showdown, I am going to have your illegal ass packing to fly back to Cuba after I kick your ass in that wrestling ring not USA style, but Terry Chambers style! I also want to see your visa when you enter the ring this week!

---Terry Chambers sits down on a rock and reads off another name---

Terry Chambers: And now we shift gears and turn our attention to Superstar Jones! As usual, the guy is nothing different from mediocre! Don't get me wrong, I respect his work ethic back in school winning state championships in two different sports and then coming back from a serious injury to make an impact! I respect all of that because I also won a state championship in amateur wrestling my senior year in high school and came back from WORSE injuries than his ankle one and I have made bigger impacts, but you are just flat out mediocre, there's no other way to describe you! I feel you might go on to do a couple good things here in EAW, but how can you do that when you are bedridden? I advise to you man to just stay out of my way and if we cross paths in that battle royal, it would be in your best interests to just eliminate yourself before something bad really happens to you! I don't want to have to end you, but I will if my arm keeps getting yanked!

---Terry Chambers reads off the last name and chuckles and then speaks into the camera---

Terry Chambers: And not but not least...Chris Elite! The man I was originally supposed to face last week on Showdown but some weird ass shit happened and we switched opponents! I had a competitive match with Rex in which I was screwed the fuck out of while Chris was fed that joke Brayden Cruise....I mean it can't get any easier than that right Chris? Enjoy your gimme victory because this week on Showdown is my gimme victory and lets be real honest here Chris, I was going to kick your ass last week on Showdown if the match took place and you dodged a SERIOUS bullet and your career remains intact for at least one more week but this week on Showdown I am more focused than ever and there will be no place to run or hide! I will be sure to mess and toy around with you before I toss you over the top rope! People are saying you are my biggest competition in this match come Saturday night, and I say those people are the reason Trump is likely to become our next president!

---Terry Chambers puts the phone in his pocket and gets serious and speaks in to the camera---

Terry Chambers: Some people just don't get it...this match means everything to me! My impact got put on hold for yet another week and this IS the week it WILL happen! I want this match more than any on of these posers in this match because getting to the top of the mountain here in EAW and being the greatest of all time is my main goal and it has been eating me alive every second of every day! This match is no sweat to me because almost every one of these scrubs I just talked about are new to the business or they are just no match for me inside of that squared circle! I am going to send a little message to Mexican Samurai, I would advise you watch me decimate everybody in that battle royal this coming week and take some notes! I am coming for YOU! So keep that championship warm for me why don't you? Thank you!

---Terry Chambers stands in front of the Hollywood sign and the camera pans away in the distance to Terry standing in front of the bright Hollywood sign and the camera fades to black---
showster26
Post April 21st 2016, 11:15 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 GA-26_760x447

The scene opens on a late afternoon inside the Executive Suite at the Grand America Hotel in West Valley City, Utah.  It's here that we find EAW's Self-Proclaimed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels entering the room along with his entourage consisting of his agent Johnny J, and his Personal Assistant T.J. Yoder, all of whom's body language, reads of near exhaustion from the battles that match has had in the ring this past week, on top of all the late nights of travel to get there.  

Michaels: "My god, is everything in this town tacky, and outdated?"

Johnny: "Hmm, the online reviews said this that this was the best hotel in town."

Michaels: "Whoever said that deserves a kick in the crotch.  This hotel is beneath me, hell the entire town of West Valley City is beneath me, and can someone please tell me why a man of my standards, is stuck in this hell hole?"

Johnny: "Because you have a match with Nico Borg this Friday night."

The expression on Michaels' face changes from one of contempt, and anger, to that of confusion.

Michaes: "Who the fuck is Nico Borg?"

Johnny: "Some religious nut job, who I think has a hard on for Donny Osmond."

Michaels: "You mean I'm a little bit rock and roll Donny Osmond?  Jesus, first there was the clown RedRum, and now this. How many of these over hyped, under developed, no name, freaks, do I have to run thru before I'm finally given my due?  I should be getting my rematch for the New Breed Championship, instead I'm going to have to swat another fly who was too stupid to not step in the ring with me!  I swear, I am so pissed right now I..."

Johnny (interrupting): "If you think mad now, wait till you hear the shit he was talking about you."

Johnny pulls his Iphone 6 out of his pocket, and holds up the screne for Michaels to view a transcript of Borg's tirade.  

Michaels: "What?  Irrelevant?  Poor Performance?  Did he not see me kick Lucian's Samoan ass all over the Bell Center last week?

Johnny: "I guess not, which is a shmae because you were amazing that night, and just barely cam up short."

Michaels: "How dare this this jackass even think about questioning my Perfection?  It's an undeniable fact that I am the greatest professional athlete to ever lace up a pair of boots, just ask my followers, they'll tell you.  And even if somehow I was everything I claim to be, I'm still more than this nutjob could ever hope to be.  I've been fighting wars with the best that EAW has to offer, and tearing up pathetic peons like Nico in my down time.  This fucker must be crazy if he thinks that I'm not going to beat the ever loving shit out him from bell to bell.  This Friday night, When Nico is on his knees, it won't be praying to his god for salvation, he'll be begging ME to take mercy on him.  

But in case you're wondering, he won't be finding any.  This Friday, He'll be a christian that's thrown to the biggest, hungriest, lion in the den, and the last thing he'll hear, is the ovation of my followers shaking the foundation of the Maverick Arena, right before I devour him whole! And from there I'm going  to fly first class to Southbend, Indiana,  roll right into Norte Dame Stadium, and proceed to do the same thing I'm gonna do to Nico, to the thirty nine poor, unfortunate assholes who'd be foolish enough to try and stand in the ring with me.  And after I toss the last pea brain, fuckboy, loser over the top rope, I'll be on my way to the main event of Pain For Pride.  This is my time, and not even an act of god can stop it!

Because I am the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hash Tag Hero to millions upon millions of followers from every corner, nook, and cranny of the world.  These followers have seen that I am the unquestioned embodiment of Perfection, and the total package of Looks, charisma, and in ring talent that is unmatched by any other.  They know that I am not a false prophet like Nico over here, that is why they have declared me to be their undisputed Social Media Champion.  They have embraced that I am the Destiny of Dynasty, the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know, and most importantly, the man who is going to crucify Nico Borg, live before the whole world on Dynasty.  So get ready Nico, becuase despite what the voices in your head are telling you, you will be Picturing THAT!"

WITH THAT THE VIDEO FADES TO BLACK.
Padrone Orthaeus
Post April 21st 2016, 10:15 pm by Padrone Orthaeus
Dynasty Promo
[A Moment of Realization]

Kevin Hunter, please allow just a couple of minutes to yourself. Under that time, I want you to slowly close your eyes, remove all the heavy thoughts from within, and just remain at ease. I want you to now picture the time when you decided to lay your hands against Rhaegar prior before. I want you to savor and remember all the chain of events that took place as you went on to brutally assault him...

...now I want you to picture to yourself...an angered Rhaegar.

Kevin, at this juncture in time, I don't even think saying a couple of words is going to help you ease your way out with a victory tomorrow night on Dynasty, because I don't think you seem to understand the current situation that lies in front of you. You see, you still continue to live in this fantastical world where you cannot be touched or be spoken against, just because of the little cowardly act you performed against Rhaegar a little bit over a month ago. You thought that beating him up would help you get the attention that you wanted from the Board. I completely understand that. Children like you tend to misuse their opportunities recklessly by making some of the biggest mistakes of their careers, eventually leading up towards their own downfall. I've seen many careers fall down into tatters right before my very eyes. This sport of wrestling isn't anything brand new to my sighting. What just keeps on puzzling me is the notion that you still think that after that pitiful attack that you initiated on Rhaegar, what makes you think you are going to get rid of him with ease on the second attempt? Do you really know what is truly in store for you tomorrow night? It would be your best interest to not answer that question.

Rhaegar from a couple of months ago can best be described as many as a deteriorating face across the many eyes of the people of Elite Answers Wrestling. People went on, decided, that they would no longer pursue any interest in him after all the false "threats" that he kept on making on and on and on, lasting for several weeks leading into months. I don't blame the boy whatsoever, though, because it is you, the fans, that have poisoned his career so violently and disgustingly. However, eventually, Rhaegar knew that I was the last and remaining card that he needed to play down for the final time, the final piece of the entire puzzle for Rhaegar to finally work efficiently at. He needed that one resource where he can go back being enlightened and simply reroute him back towards monstrosity.

That resource...is Padrone Orthaeus.

I don't need to reintroduce myself to you or any of my accomplishments, Mr. Hunter, but I need to reinforce these statements back up to your swollen mind. You need to run while you still have lungs to breathe with. Start running as far and high as you can, because there is going to be a force that will target you like no other over on Dynasty. You accepted your fate in front of the entire board on Dynasty, stating that you would go on to agree with the stipulation for your match against Rhaegar to be an Extreme Rules match. Unluckily for you, that is the predominant stipulation that my student tends to dwell and succeed at, being able to go up to EXTREME measures, performing tricks here and there, complete brutality and violence, all stacked and placed against just one person: Kevin Hunter. Now, you can decide to disregard all that I just said and just continue to cross your arms and close your eyes in protest, but that is what reality is truly going to be for you within the remaining couple of hours. I have said this again and again, Rhaegar has been rebuilt under my stature and likeliness. That spark of fire that was once dimmed within his heart is now blazing uncontrollably, just waiting for any surface to touch him just so that he can exert that energy into pain and violence. Rhaegar has simply illustrated to me as of late that he is in fact a force to never be reckoned with. I have done all I could possibly do to try and fend you away from a path that could potentially jeopardize your entire career and life, but hey, you filled up those life insurance forms. Prepare to finally meet whoever your damn maker is.
Scott Oasis
Post April 21st 2016, 8:48 pm by Scott Oasis
Waking up, looking at the card for the upcoming Dynasty, and seeing that I have a match always puts me in a good mood.

It’s a wonderful way to start the day, knowing that I should expect another thrill this weekend. Another body being delivered to me so that I can dissect it inside of the squared circle. I wish I could wrestle the whole night honestly, more competition for me and more pain to inflict to others, I can not help but get excited at the prospect! Every week that the name “Scott Oasis” is on the marquee it a brings a smile on the mug of this usually cold bastard, but this week though ; this week is extra special for me and just thinking about it gets me chomping at the bit to get back in the ring. As you all probably know, this is my first match since winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Reckless Wiring. Forget the big fancy celebration with all of the glitz and the glamor, and the talking from Omerta and I. Talk doesn’t mean much to you all and it doesn’t mean much to me either. Talking doesn’t present me as a true champion. Doing what brought me to the dance: wrestling and putting in work, that shows I am ready, that presents me as a world title holder to all of the people, even those who choose to blindly hate me and boo me out of the building night in and night out. They can’t argue against what I do in the ring, they can’t take away from my gift! They have to accept me as the World Champion when they see me soundly defeat my opposition in the main event and you people watching know that. As soon as I heard of my match, that is when I realized that this is my true coronation, ; this is where I establish myself as Champion and show what I am going to do with the title. The pressure is on. I have to perform to a whole other standard now to let the people aiming the target at my back know that I don’t plan on letting my guard down. I’m still ready to fight and won’t be easing up on my onslaught of the roster. Comfortability is complacency as far as I am concerned and as Champion that is something I can not let happen.

I’m still the same old Scott Oasis with the same exact motives as before, but now I have a new focus, now the violence level has been upped! I have no choice but to go all out now and I absolutely love it! If you guys thought I was intense, brutal, or some would even say sadistic before….oh no...you haven’t seen anything yet, I have no excuse to hold back anymore, no need to worry about getting punished or it messing with my chances of success because I have already succeeded! Now I must do what is needed to keep this success! To make things even better for me when it comes to this match, or perhaps worse from the perspective of the talent in the back, It’s not just one poor soul that I have to take care of this week but two! Double the fun, and it goes farther up from there because this one is rather personal to me. Both of them have been running their mouths about me and my reign about a mile a minute, week after week for almost a month now. My name is in their mouths constantly, they hang on my every word and action, talking about me and making claims as if I owe them something, as if I am such a bad guy and it is their duty to take me off my pedestal. They have made pestering me their mission - scratch that - their obsession! They’re buzzing in my ear like gnats, Tig Kelly and Lucian Black, the two are desperately clinging onto my leg as I continue my climb to being the greatest of all time! They realize I am the only thing that is keeping them relevant, that chasing me is the last thing that makes them seem like they matter! It’s too bad that must come to an end as everyone will begin to realize their fifteen minutes of fame had ended a long time ago. I will be counting down the hours, minutes, the exact SECONDS to this encounter because I can not wait to get it over with, to have you two clowns no longer breathing down my neck. On Dynasty I get to take them out in one shot, possibly removing one man out of the equation in my upcoming title defense at Grand Rampage - and the scary thing for them is that IT GETS SWEETER FOR ME! I’m not alone in this match, I have my Omerta brethren, JJ Silva and Zack Crash watching my back as tag partners. The whole gang is here for this match, this just gets better and better doesn’t it?!

But you know, matches like these take me back. They remind me of home. They remind me of the streets I have walked on, the grimy back alleys I have fought in and the dirtiness of the independent wrestling scene as well as the high school gyms that came with it. Thugs, thieves, bullshitting promoters, any type of low life you could think of, they ran rampant where I came from. They acted like they ran the place and genuinely thought they could get away with stirring the pot and starting problems. Wasn’t true though unfortunately for them. In my town what we would do to people like them is get together and give them what they were asking for. An old fashioned beating to knock some sense into them. That’s exactly what this week is like. You guys want a piece of me and Omerta? You got it, you can have us all at once! Since you want to be big men on the internet and when we’re not all prepared for you, let’s see how you do here now that we’re ready to give you a response. You guys may think you’re badass heroes to the people but at the end of the day you’re only men. Stupid, stupid men with more guts than brains. Might not even have any of those left in your bodies after we finish with what is in store for you. There has been so much controversy surrounding me since winning the title and a lot of it has been produced by you two. This is time for me to set an example. I am a true and deserving champion and I’m not going to take this from either of you. I will definitely “earn” my title through the effort I’ll be putting into this. I can’t believe you two can even think you stand a chance. Honestly, do you want to know what you two are? Two more hopefuls. Hopefuls that won’t make the cut. Dreamers and wannabe revolutionists who push their agenda as a mask to make themselves look good and get their ulterior motives. You aren’t going to expose me, all you’re accomplishing is making yourselves look even more delusional. This is practically suicide! You’re setting yourselves up for a mugging! Aw well though, it only helps me. Lucian Black gets injured and is out of The Grand Rampage, Tig Kelly gets injured and I don’t have to worry about that punk for my title like I said. Right away two of my supposed big threats are gone just like that. That will be the trend for all of my opponents. Stomped out and then quickly disposed of.

Step up and be prepared to be put back in line.
Sons of Chaos
Welcome to my Ring of Chaos...
Post April 21st 2016, 7:41 pm by Sons of Chaos
THIS IS WHO I AM IT'S WHAT I DO BEST
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Jax-teller-1
THE SON OF CHAOS MEN OF DESTRUCTION
------------ ----------- -----------
DYNASTY PROMO # 1

[ PITCH BLACK ]

the son of chaos | KEVIN HUNTER | the son of destruction
"Extreme Rules, one man will walk out on his own two feet and the other may just be carted out... and YOU will be the one carted out, Rhaegar, you step into my ring of choas on Friday night where you will come face to face with my destructive force behind me... and if your grandpa wants to get involved in this damn war I will not hesitant to put him on that same stretcher you leave on this Friday night on Dynasty..."

[ Kevin Hunter walked into the view from the darkness, a cigarette sticking out of his mouth and a barbed wire bat resting over his shoulder. Chris Hunter and Simon Sparx walked in behind him on each side, a sadistic - twisted smirk formed on the Son of Chaos' face as he looked back into the camera with a look as if to say, "It didn't have to come down to this... you've done this to yourself" ]

"Because what you have done is stepped into my world... you've stepped into the world of Kevin Hunter's EXTREME CHAOTIC experience and for that brother, I will have to put your fucking ass down where it belongs!" [ Hunter methodically smirked ] "and on Friday night, this chaotic world will bring you crashing down before the EAW's very eyes... it will shorten your career in EAW PERIOD, nothing will stop me from putting you down where you stand, brother and you will have no one to blame, but your goddamn slef and that stupid fucking old man you've been traveling the entire world with!"

[ He paused once more, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigarette. He smirked putting the cigarette into his mouth and lighting it up with a metal lighter with the SOC logo on it, he tossed the light to Chris Hunter who caught, Kevin Hunter looked back into the camera, with a sadistic smirk on his face, he removed the cigarette from his mouth and exhaled the spoke into the camera. ]

"Padrone Orthaeus... and than however, there is like I said your fucking grandpa, that likes dick sucking you ever night of the week... and what I will not hesitate to do to him may just be nothing compared to what I do, do to you... this all could have just been a one time thing when I was trying to send a little message to management of this company... you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time..." [ He paused, puffing on his cigarette ] "But you and that old piece of shit, wounded dog of yours just had to take it to this level didn't you, MY LEVEL... Extreme Chaos and now this Friday night your end will come like a swift arrow purged into your fucking heart... your death Padrone, yours as well Rhaegar, your death's will be television... as my KILLER EFFECT will be your complete END!!" [ He took another puff of his cigarette, exhaling the smoke into the air ] "This Friday night, for you Rhaegar it may just be your fucking WORST NIGHTMARE!.. but for you Mr. Orthaeus it may just be the final time EAW and it's fan ever sees you bitching about the letdowns that Rhaegar has taken, well since HE WAS FUCKING BORN!.. Friday night both of your hopes and even the dreams of becoming a champion in EAW will come crashing down before your very fucking eyes!.. This Friday night gentlemen..."

[ He smirked, taking one final puff of his cigarette, putting it out in the ashtray in front of him, exhaling the smoke towards the camera, putting the barbed wire bat in both hands, taking a few baseball like swings a methodical, twisted smile grew on his face. ]

"WELCOME TO HELL... WELCOME TO MY RING OF CHAOS"

[ He continued to smile looking back at Chris Hunter and Simon Sparx before slowly walking off the camera view as the scene slowly faded... ]

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 109299_logo

[ STATIC ]

NOTES: This is probably late, I'm still getting use to the deadline time here and all. Sorry.
Carson Ramsay
Post April 21st 2016, 4:57 pm by Carson Ramsay
The scene picks up inside a classroom, one belonging to a primary school of sorts as evident by the colorful drawings on the wall and the young students seated to their desks. The camera’s lens instantly focus upon the figure of the female tutor, who looks to be a century older than the common age of her audience, hobbling across the room with no emotion breezing through her wrinkles.

Tutor;;
Okay guys, question time. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Kid #1;;
A DOCTOR!

Kid #2;;
A POLICE OFFICER!

Kid #3;;
A SPACE MAN!

???
DONALD TRUMP!

A gasp followed by complete silence befalls the room, as the teacher rolls her eyes at the slightly more gravelly toned ending response. A sigh would muscle its way out of her lungs as the camera pans to the back of the classroom to find Carson Ramsay, barely fitting a leg underneath his desk.

Tutor;;
Mister Ramsay, what are you still doing here?

Carson Ramsay;;
Tryna’ sell crack to nine year olds. What do you think people go to school for?

Tutor;;
This..is a primary school.

Carson Ramsay;;
And your point is?

Tutor;;
You’re twenty seven.

Carson Ramsay;;
AND HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO ACQUIRE THAT TYPE OF INFORMATION,  MIGHT I ASK?

Tutor;;
It was written in crayons on the "CV" that you handed me at the beginning of this class.

Carson Ramsay;;
…Look, Mrs. Smilf. I may look old but I still possess a craving for education that’s just as big as these youngsters’, if not bigger. I’m being granted a second opportunity at making something of myself on an intellectual scale; which I’m very grateful for, considering how I squandered my first when I showed my kindergarten’s teacher my di—

Tutor;;
ENOUGH! Unless you want me to call the principle, I suggest you leave right now.

???
Please, listen to her Uncle Ramsay. You’re embarrassing me…

The camera pans over to the other corner in revelation of one red-faced Deniz, Ramsay’s nephew, gritting his teeth. The quivering unease of Deniz would be met by utter confusion on Carson’s end as the latter turns his full attention to him.

Carson Ramsay;;
What the hell are YOU doing here?

Deniz Ramsay;;
You drove me here.

Carson Ramsay;;
That’s clearly a lie. If you were in a car with me, we’d both be drooling over the leather of some hospital bed. And that, your honor, is why—

Tutor;;
I’M A FUCKING TEACHER!

Carson Ramsay;;
Easy there, Helen Mirren! Kids are watching.

Tutor;;
You know what? Screw this, I don’t get paid enough to handle these satan spawns as it is. I’m out of here. The floor’s all yours, Mister Ramsay.

On cue, old lady jeans would snap her bag and see her way out the door. Silence would reemerge within the scope of the room until eventually fading to Carson slowly arising from his seat and walking towards the front of the class. An audible sound of a slap across the visage would be identified as Deniz facepalming himself at the gesture. Upon reaching his destination, Carson snatches a look at all the kids in attendance before pointing at one in particular.

Carson Ramsay;;
So, uh…You there! You want to be a doctor, right?

Kid #1;;
Ye..yes.

Carson Ramsay;;
Are you willing to do anything to become a doctor?

Kid #1;;
I guess.

Carson Ramsay;;
Are you willing to sacrifice time away from your family to tend to a stranger’s well being? Are you capable of knowing how fast your kids will someday grow and how you probably won’t be there to see every step of it unfold?

Kid #1;;

Carson Ramsay;;
Aiming for the stars is not that difficult, fulfilling the promise of reaching them through all of its collateral circumstances is. You can WANT to be a doctor one day, or an astronaut, or a police officer; but are you willing to go to distance and translate that desire to reality, is the mandatory question to ask. I’ve encountered my fair share of hopefuls and star-gazers in my time, some of whom I genuinely thought would attain whatever goals they’d set for themselves.

Eerie sounding Child voiced by Carson Ramsay;;
Why did you think that, Mister Ramsay?

Carson Ramsay;;
Good question young one, very good question. You see, there comes a time where the illusion of one’s creative imagination amounts to a level of false credibility so high, even the most conscientious of folks buy into the hype; albeit momentarily. For instance, I wrestle for a living and I’ve been doing it in the reigns of EAW for the last six months—

Kid #4;;
My favorite wrestler is Mr. DEDEDE!

Carson Ramsay;;
Mine is Mr. ShutTheFrickUpIAmStillTalking. Anyway, as I was saying, I’ve been running the proverbial roughshod over everyone and everything inhabiting the land of elite for half a year now. My efforts eventually came to fruition as I now hold one of its prominent accolades in the Pure Championship. Do you know how to spell “Pure”, Stan?

Kid #4/DEDEDE Stan;;
Pee..ey…

Carson Ramsay;;
 Yeah, that’s what I thought. Prior to said achievement however, I was a dreamer just like all of you. I WANTED to be someone influential, someone of an impactful presence in any field he graces foot; just like all of you. However, that’s where the line of similarities ends; because unlike all of you, I didn’t settle for the vocal expression of my desire. I stayed true to it until the end, working on making that dream of mine factual reality.

But, Mister Ramsay, we’re still little. We still play with toys and leave doodoo scattered all over our bed at night.

Carson Ramsay;;
That right there is a poorly made-up but sadly very common premise, one which lures small-minded people like you young one into a comfort zone that should not exist in the first place. Simply put, it’s an excuse. I learned that the hard way when I was your age. The only toys I found playable at the time were the hearts and minds of everyone else. And the doodoo? Well, let’s just say I’m glad my mom’s husband doesn’t recognize my face anymore, his dog too. I had to hustle through the crepuscule of the streets for most of my “upbringing”, keeping an ear to the ground and a pair of knuckles on the ready. All of that propelled me into beholding the art of professional wrestling in a manner nearly impossible for any newbie of my experience to grasp. It also aided me, in time of despair, to rekindle the bolt of lightning that I initially rode straight through the stratosphere of Elite Answers Wrestling. Consequently, I stand before you a champion and most importantly, a man who successfully achieved his purpose. And not to solidify any doubt of this being merely a self-glorifying monologue, but instead of cutting off the cord there, I chose to pass on the tale for other hopefuls to HOPEFULLY inherit. I decided that as champion, I’d take on any dreamer wishing to repeat the Cinderella story of yours truly in his own words and a lot of them did step up to the plate. From a promising upstart to a self-professed queen of the style that I happen to carry the sacred crown of, challenges of all shapes and kinds have and are still lining up on a weekly basis; and the more I surmount, the bigger everyone’s appetite grows for the dethroning of Carson Ramsay. Take this Sunday’s contender for instance; can anyone guess who will it be? Here’s a hint, he’s a blonde child of Jesus who’s world-renowned for possessing a “demonic” bloodline.

Kid #5;;
…Justin Bieber?

Carson Ramsay;;
Close. Unfortunately though, he’s not that skinny.

Kid #6;;
Laa-Laa the Teletubby?

Carson Ramsay;;
Definitely. I’m definitely wrestling a Teletubby on live television.

Kid #4;;
Mr. DEDEDE?

Carson Ramsay;;
I will punch your pet.

Deniz Ramsay;;
Donald Trump?

Carson Ramsay;;
VERY CLOSE, YOUNG DENIZ! But still not close enough. To spare you the struggle of further guessing it through, it’s none other than Lucas Johnson. Now, who is this—wait, shit. Hold on…

Who is this Lucas Johnson man, Mister Ramsay?

Carson Ramsay;;
NO IDEA, YOUNG ONE! Nah, seriously, I’ve got none. I googled him, heck, I even binged him and I still drew blank. Aside from a couple of amateur wrestling accomplishments that conveniently follow the path of a certain bald-headed Olympic gold medalist and a nice move pulled off the ladder last week, he’s got nothing worth discussing. On second thought, I digress; he’s kind of up to a couple of interesting things. First and foremost, let’s talk about his display of respect towards me. While it’s much appreciated, I’m saddened to toll in the news that I’m not overly keen on believing it’s that genuine. Should I be blamed? The last two challengers before Lucas spewed the same lines, eulogizing my job as Pure Champion to the point of me almost growing red-cheeked then POOF! All of the extolment perished and in its place laid their true colors; painted in envy, greed and everything in between. They began ripping my name to shreds, then divesting me of everything that I’ve contributed with to amend the division and what may or may not flaw it as subsequent to JD Damon’s stint. So excuse me if I don’t intend on repaying you with respect carols of my own, Lucas; because the way I see it, you’re no different than the individuals that came before you or the ones who’ll come after. You share the common objective of everyone taking me up on the Pure Open offer, and that’s vying for my title; which is cool, considering that’s what a championship contender usually opts to feel. But, sugarcoating it won’t compel me to see it any other way, nor will it give you some sort of a special treatment come our match on Voltage. Faces may change and aspirations may vary but the end result remains the sole constant of this equation, Lucas. And you should have a clear thought of what I’m rambling about by now. After all, you watched both of my last two matches as part of the Open Challenge and you’ve seen the lengths both Goto and Nobi took me to. Howbeit at the end of the day, both of those story-telling bouts were treated to the same epilogue; me prevailing against all odds. You know what really warms my heart though, ki—kids?!

Oblivious to the fact that all of the students left half an hour ago due the bell ringing, Carson gazes upon the empty room for a couple of minutes;  we shall assume that it’s to save face more than anything. Ramsay ultimately brushes off the bewilderment and the occasional humor for once, to stare sharp daggers through the lens of the camera.

Carson Ramsay;;
You know what warms my heart, Lucas? It’s the fact that you gather all of these pitiful circumstances, from your cancer-battling aunt to how you’re gonna’ limp your way down the aisle with a couple of broken ribs on Sunday; just so you can paint yourself a hero in the eyes of those who’d care to consider you one. That’s your essential problem, young Johnson ; you seek the approval of others and you’re willing to pander to anything that would please them in the process. That’s you why you didn’t emerge as one of two new entrants in the Grand Rampage last week and that’s why you’re not emerging champion this week. The moment that you refrain from entrusting people with your fate instead of your own self is the moment that will bring you solace and perhaps a deserved whiff of hope at a better use of breath. Unfortunately, that moment won’t be transpiring at my expense. Call it selfishness incarnated, I’d rather see it for its true form; an ascent, MY ascent to greatness. It may be stopping for you this weekend, but it will only rage on from there. Your carcass is merely filling a step worth of space on Voltage Lucas, the sooner you come to grips with that, the higher your chances at solace.

Scene fades to dark.

Last edited by Carson Ramsay on April 21st 2016, 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Christian Locke
Post April 21st 2016, 3:49 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian Locke is once again sitting at his long dining room table in a dimmed setting. On the table is a laptop. He cracks his knuckles and presses play. He plays the same six words over every couple of minutes or so, but doesn't bother giving it a response.)

“Who the hell is Christian Locke?”

(Christian clenches his jaw before he calms himself down. He speaks.)

Flowers, grapes, bananas, ugly women from London, and Christian Locke victories. What do they all have in common? That's right, they all come in bunches! As you recall from this past Sunday night on Voltage, I was thrown into the lion’s den by Ashten Cross. He wanted to serve me on a silver platter to his friend, Starr Stan and watch him devour me. Two weeks ago he was very adamant when he said he wanted Starr Stan in the Grand Rampage. He obviously saw Starr as the predator and me as the prey. That really struck a nerve, I'm not going to lie because when he initially made that match, he saw me compete just minutes prior. I saw his face after my victory over Lucas Johnson and what's his face? That's besides the point. When I looked up at him, I saw him nod his head in approval. He even said I had a lot of promise backstage! Truth be told I hate the word promise. It insinuates that I'm some future pet project that they’ll put on hold for the time being but surprise surprise motherfucker, I am the present. I am still undefeated. Sure my level of competition hasn't been all that great until last week, but that's because I make those around me look weak. When there is darkness I am the beam of light. When there is nothing but falsehood, I step forward as the truth. Let it be known that when I say I'm going to do something, I do it no questions asked. Last week was just a small example of me proving that my word is my bond. I am a jack of all trades. I am a Swiss Army knife. I can do it all when it comes to me inside that ring. You know what? Let's be honest for a second;  you thought I would be in EAW just to entertain you. You want me to do flips and shit for your entertainment, when I couldn't care less if you rate my matches four stars or not. I am here to win. How I win comes in many different ways, which makes it fun. My first few weeks in EAW I pinned my opponents via Drowning Current. A move that the fans have to record on their phones to believe. Just two weeks ago I defeated Beretta via roll up. Some might call that cheap, while I call that taking advantage of a lazy and unfocused opponent. Tell me, why should I go up to the top rope every week and crush my ribs? Because you want me to? Your wants are dead last on my to do list, I'll tell you that right now. And to fast forward to last week I beat the legend, the bald eagle himself, Starr Stan via count out. Again some might call that a cheap victory when I call it a showcase!  A showcase of my intelligence!! A showcase of my ring awareness! A showcase for things to come. 

(The video plays the same six words again.)

This week I face a man who thinks I won't be able to hang with him. He believes that I am not in the same league as him, just like he believes that I am just another Lucas Johnson he will be able to feast on. Oh how wrong you are, Liam. I get it. I get why we are facing each other this week, but it appears you don't, so let me break this down. You see Ashten has made some type of Grand Rampage preview, since I noticed you qualified as well and from the bottom of my heart, congratulations! Ladies and gentlemen lets give him a hand!!

(Christian smiles and sarcastically claps for about ten seconds before the clapping begins to slow down and the smile is replaced by disgust.)

It is true that you have qualified, but do you actually believe that you sent a strong message like you had hoped? Leading up to the match, you guaranteed yourself the victory. It was signed, sealed, and delivered right? The only problem was – I wasn't impressed and I'm sure thousands of people would agree with that statement. Before you respond, I'm sure my approval doesn't mean a damn thing to you and guess what? I don't give a flying you know what. Plug your ears with your fingers like a toddler if what I have to say does not register as important to you, but I'm going to continue regardless. The truth of the matter is this: last Sunday you were bailed out. You hear me? You. Were. Bailed. Out! You want to know what I saw? I saw a former world champion, which I will talk more about in greater detail, struggle against the Kenny Drake’s and JD Damon’s and of course, the Lucas Johnson’s of the world. What I saw was Kenny Drake take the first slip in the ladder match but again, you were bailed out by the fact that for some stupid reason, there was another slip. You were bailed out. I can say that sentence over and over again because that right there? That line is 100% accurate. Think about it for a second. I went back and I watched some of the Pain for Prides. One match caught my attention every year and that is the Cash in the Vault. Imagine when Jamie O’Hara won last year, there was another briefcase up for grabs. Or if there was a world championship ladder match and one of the two men climbs the ladder and yanks the world title down! But oh no, he isn't the only winner. For some reason there is another world title and the other man is world champion as well. Do you get what I'm saying? The slip that you won was nothing more than a participation trophy. We are all winners! That's what the coaches tell the youngsters so they don't cry their eyes out when the team that just kicked their ass gets actual trophies while second place gets a cheap ribbon. You came in second place and just like Starr Stan’s theme suggests, “2nd Sucks!” I'm sure it does suck but I sit here as a proud undefeated elitist and I will remain an undefeated elitist  for at least one more week, judging by my competition. 

You have made it abundantly clear that you aren't exactly thrilled to be facing me this week because you believe you deserve better. Of course you feel that way. Everybody thinks they are the best. We are all biased in that sense, but some more than others. I take that back, you aren't biased – no, you are blinded by your own ignorance. You view yourself as some alpha male in this EAW themed jungle when the fact of the matter is, you are nothing more than a house fly and I am the swatter. What I find absolutely hilarious is you don't want to learn about my past. You don't want the horror stories that so many newcomers seem to come with, being their baggage and all. Except I'm not like any of them, contrary to your wrongful opinions. But I digress because I’m not some open book to the EAW fan base, like if they were my shrink or something. But what about your past, Liam? I'm supposed to care about your journey to the top followed by your quick downfall. Your accolades give you confidence, that's no secret. It's the reason why you bang on your chest like King Kong in the first place. You know what it's like to be an EAW World champion and I’m sure you think you'll return to that status. But so far, zero luck. No matter how hard you crawl, no matter how much you sweat and bleed for another grand opportunity, it will never come to you. You are finished. You see I'm actually on the rise while you are stuck in the who gives a fuck zone. A former world champion, wishing and pretty much begging for a Pure championship opportunity, how pathetic. How the mighty have fallen – but you were never some sensation anyways. How long was your world title reign anyways? A couple months? Or more likely, a couple of weeks? An answer I look forward to knowing. 

On Voltage we fight in your backyard I guess. You are from England. That's what you say at least and I'll take your word for it because I have no intention of going further out of my way to learn another thing  about you. But if that's the case, then I will be doing England a favor when I knock out their embarrassment, their failure – and no, I do not just plan on beating you this week. Where's the fun in that? No I'm going to make you look like the Union Jack. The red will be your blood. The blue will be the bluish bruises around both of your eyes. And the white? Will be the bone or bones that I expose of yours come Voltage. Now that is a threat. Something you need to work on because you said something along the lines of if I mess with you, or better yet show up for this match, I will end up like Lucas Johnson. Which hey, would've been great if A, I was awful like him or B, didn't already beat him myself. What a swing and a miss by you, Liam. 

So to be clear, I should be honored that you're going to show up for our match? That if it was held in any other country you would go bitch to management so you can basically handpick you opponent? That right there sums up your personality in a nutshell. Unlike you Liam I don't care who I face. I don't care if I have to face someone like Beretta or Judas again or face a legend like Starr Stan. Just like I don't care where it takes place. It can be in the usual fancy arena or stadium or it can be in a sand or snowstorm because I am a man that does not make excuses. I am a man that looks forward to every beat down I dish out, no matter the circumstances. And Liam? For what it's worth, I do not have to accept defeat this week. Why in the world would I accept something that will never come to fruition? Ask yourself that. 

Simple, he's everything you wish you could be. 

(Camera fades away.)
Post April 21st 2016, 2:33 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #2

'' Despite having the anatomy of an old-age pensioner, Heart Break Gal behaves as if she is a teenager. She makes fun out of cancer, and fails to interpret things as they were spoken. I don't know why you were expecting anything spectacular or out of the ordinary from my video messages, you act as if I am a supporter of the sports entertainment system employed in America. You've got the wrong idea about me, you've come to a false conclusion, just like yourself I too prefer to let my actions speak louder than my words, you've misapprehended the situation you find yourself in. In honesty, you sounded a little upset that somebody of superior skill to you has rightly taken away your spotlight and muted your microphone, you come off as a little jealous. What is it they say in this country, you're salty of me? If you ever need some salt for your chips, not fries, chips, then I think you'll be just fine. I don't follow your reasoning, you say that I am a generic, cocky woman, then you proceed to throw basic insults towards me. Cancer jokes, I'm dealing with a twelve year old who's older brother has let them onto Xbox Live for an hour. You can throw your toys out of the pram, and cry to Eris and Imp that you don't rule the kingdom anymore, and sure they can insult me, patronize me, but you and they can't take the spotlight away from me. I'm superior, quite frankly, I don't want to come off as insolent and boastful but to put it into few words, I am the best wrestler in the Vixens division. Call me a bitch all you like, keep referring to my Vixens Cup victory as a joke, and keep on with the Hitler and weiner sucking parade. It's amusing, you can discredit my homeland all you wish, but you cannot slander my ability, and the lifestyle of German Efficiency. I believe you're a little lost when you continue to talk about the Vixens Cup, firstly it is a shame you haven't realised I'm not a sentimental person, and that unlike you I don't boast about things I did in the ice age to justify my current ability. I'll justify my Vixens Cup victory, again, though, just for you. When the Vixens Cup rolled around I did what I said I was going to do. I said that I would win, I promised that I would do so in comfortable style, I credited German Efficiency for the reason that I would win, and wouldn't you know, I delivered. It's not about leapfrogging over other women to be granted a guaranteed title shot. It's about heart, and courage, and athletic ability. I know you can hardly walk, and your bones are almost as brittle and as weak as your insult game, but women can actually wrestle more than one per night. I know, what a stupendous feat, right. Wrong. It's called efficiency. In my case, that efficiency just so happens to be German Efficiency. You make it sound so easy, you make the Vixens Cup sound like a competition for children, the reality is, you could have competed within it. You're a woman, you weren't the specialists or vixens champion, so I don't understand why you didn't become the inaugural Vixens champion, either you hold yourself on a very high platform, just like Cameron did with her whole I fought people with penises crusade, or you were scared that you could not keep up with the likes of Cameron, Madison, Haruna or myself. Whilst you bring up the point that the Cup was a freak show with all the interferences and cheating, I will have to unfortunately inform you that I won all my matches cleanly. I won them definitely, sharply, and become the first ever Vixens Cup holder in the process. You can make your brash claims about whatever you've done in your lifetime, how you're a multi time whatever, but you have never won the Vixens Cup, and on top of that, you have never started a revolution in the Vixens division. I am Sheridan Müller, I am the personification of German Efficiency, the epitome of a pure, cold-blooded and superior wrestler. You were not present on the night that German Efficiency began to take over the Vixens division, and I can assure that when everybody is wrestling almost as good as I, that you won't be around to see it, as your ability simply is not enough to keep up. Did your hearing aid fall out, or did you not hear when I spoke about the Vixens Cup beforehand, I quite clearly and boldly said I'm not a great, superior athlete because I was victorious in the Vixens Cup, I am superior because of German Efficiency, and German Efficiency is superior for it makes me a better wrestler than you. I am aware that the likes of Madison the Poet and Tarah the Ghost like to state that they're the leader, the pinnacle or the coolest cat of Elite Answers Wrestling, but I am different. I am a realist, I don't need my world champion boyfriend to offer a shoulder for me to cry on, I don't need my dark, edgy family to interfere in my matches. I am Sheridan, fucking, Müller. I am a superior athlete and on Dynasty I will happily prove to you I am the real deal. ''

'' I see you mention god in your promos a lot. Are you a religious person, Heart Break Gal, it would explain why you are so stupid. god is not real, god is dead, as the great German philosopher and psychologist Friedrich Nietzsche stated. Germans actually kick started psychology, there's a fun fact for you to settle down the panics of me saying god is not real. Here's another fun truth for you, you are not the living proof of perfection, you rely on your past, you rely on Hexa-gun, and you rely on your words to back up your present self. I think everybody is getting a headache from you repeating your accomplishments and how they make your Lexis valid and your semantics logical. I pray for the, oh wait, no I don't. I would like to pray for the day you become mute or you lose your voice, but who would answer my calls. Us Germans, we are a very realistic, scientific group of individuals, we don't need to rely on other people, be it god in the sky or Imp in the locker room, to get the job done. We produce more goods and work less hours. I'm not denying you breathe this business, and I'm not flat out rejecting that you've achieved success in the past. What I am stating though, and what I wish for my message to be perceived as is that I am a lady of the future, and that future is going to be very German and incredibly efficient. I think there is a reason why the likes of yourself, Eris and Cameron love talking about how they fight Elitists is because the Vixens division used to suck before my materialization in Elite Answers Wrestling. I don't blame you really, your division relied on Cailin spewing the same idealist, lost motivational speeches and Madison's retarded poems. That's fine, that's in the past. I am here to change that, I have my attention and focus on the present day and in the future, notice how I don't have to boast about what I've done in the past at all. Sure, the Vixens Cup was nice, but I don't need it to back up my present day wrestling ability like the rest of the division. I defended it earlier as you attacked it, so I countered. But I don't need history unlike you. You rely on your past as I think you know your time here is soon over. You are old, stale and exceptionally threadbare. You admit you don't care about the Vixens division and that shows me your lack of efficiency. You only care about yourself, and not about improving yourself by improving the others around you. That is a lack of efficiency. I don't think you've grabbed, stroked and understood the context of that you are only as good as your weakest link. It applies everywhere, doesn't it. From the farmers in Dublin to the engineers in Berlin. I myself am fine, I am a superior wrestler, and if you wish to believe your history defines your current ability, then we shall just say you're fine too. But I am a team player, I want to bring the best out of every woman in this promotion, scratch away at their addiction with fame and money, and really crank up the quality of matches the Vixens division produces, headline an event or two, make headlines in the papers. You're an old, bitter and selfish veteran, who is stuck way too far, far into the past to even consider the future of Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole. I do count your past victories in the past, that's how it works. If they're in a past date, they are in the past. I suppose you've grown up in the sports entertainment side of wrestling so you kind of have to rely on being ignorant and hypocritical, but as I have said before, I'm not superior to you because of my past, I'm not going to beat you because I beat so and so how many days ago, I am going to beat you because of German Efficiency. I think you're the insecure one, you know you cannot match my ability in the ring so you attempt to challenge the mentality that I bring to it. Here's the problem, for you anyhow, is no matter how much you attempt to justify you're good, and however many times you consider believing you are better than me, it will always remain in my brain that I am better than you. I am not your equal, or your negative, I am your better. I maintain my opinion on your ability. I conserve my perspective on your personality, and on Dynasty I will further the revolution of German Efficiency, I will continue my development as a wrestler, and I will prove once again that I am the personification of a superior, pure and cold-blooded athlete. Let's be real for a second, Heart Break Gal, your jaw is only functioning as we haven't met in the ring besides last week, and the actuality of our current circumstance or impasse is for my tag partner wasn't nearly as efficient as I was hoping for. I am Sheridan Müller, I am German Efficiency, and on Dynasty pinning your shoulders to the mat, or submitting you in the middle of the ring, will further the Vixens division to becoming a better, happier and more efficient place to be. Cya. ''
Post April 21st 2016, 6:23 am by My Watch Has Ended
Weekends have their astonishments but also suffer in the ruins of consequences, especially being me. I warned all my opponents that my name in the Grand Rampage match was sealed before the match started and they chose to ignore it, as if I was retelling a joke that made them giggle until their ribs collapsed. Fortunately, there was a man who was sincere about his word as if he clutched onto a promise he would deliver. Again, with the lack of belief, people kept making theories on who would overlap this ‘fairy-tale saga’ with their own fictional crap and they continued to live every day in false speculation, as if a child was denying the existence of Santa Claus. But they suddenly began to realise how foolish they sounded, every word they spoke with was speeches that became full of regret. Their words were meaningless and I look at all of my opponents that suffered as men who don’t carry any legitimacy further in their pathetic careers. Yet, I live in curiosity also, suffering consequences of how life is proving once more how devastating it can truly be. I will speak about my opponent in a moment, however I would like to reflect the following words on the baffling logic this guy has. Whilst a man who toppled these amateurs last week proceeds to get a shot for the main event of Pain for Pride in over a week, my opponents from last week have developed a layer of consideration from management. Too soft they are to give someone like Lucas Johnson an opportunity for accolades when he should be reflecting his own life in misery. Why would I care if I obtained a Pure Championship belt? I have the opportunity to clench something bigger than that? Of course, my greed does not stop at one prestigious championship but that isn’t the reason for my disgust. Talentless failures are rewarded when they should be exposed for the frauds they are, even if their loss is apparent, there is still that consideration. However, I can take a little comfort knowing that someone, in my territory, will be feeling shamed too…

Christian Locke…You know, when I looked at this list, I could only process one constant thought that will continue throughout the week. Who? Who the hell is Christian Locke, why is he so important in my progression in this company? I don’t believe that my victory against those amateurs last week rang a signal through the thick skulls of management. We transform from people that have at least gained some significant recognition through spiteful and negative means to a total nobody. Someone who I had no idea was in this company to be honest. With men like Nobi, Lucas Johnson, they made their mouths go, assuming they could fit their talents with men with higher attributes than them. But Christian Locke…If this wasn’t in my home country of the UK, I would’ve had some reason to bitch to management and reflect on the pros and cons of turning up so consider yourself lucky Christian, that I am granting you this sacred opportunity of a fight because people of your calibre aren’t really that lucky. Any other country would request with me being a week off because personally, I don’t believe that you fit on my interests at all. Thus why I was surprised to find out who I was facing because I had no idea that you existed in this company. However, as I said, people of your status and relevance have no business in my life because of the fact that you don’t fit on my interest list. But this week, you are excused and blessed and the reason being is because I am home. I have the high ground for this match, like last week, because I get to satisfy myself in my home country whilst I show the world how disgraced you can be. This match will become a night where I come in and collect my pay-check whilst you become broken, in front of my people. They may not cheer for me, they may be ignorant to boo me out of the arena but rather than feeling infected in America, comfort blesses me…

Since you are new to the scene and you and I are yet to be known better, I can expect the same shit that typical amateurs like you will probably bring out. The fact your past matters, you are going to show the crowd why you are looked at as the next big thing in this company, that your cute fictional mind compares yourself to Dark Demon in his younger days…Blah, blah, blah. My interest is not to listen to your words which will fail you but to see how long you can keep up with me until you finally realise that enough is enough. It may be silly for me to say that I will try not to put you down easily but we’ll see how your week goes. You had no idea how close I was until Lucas had his body shelved eternally in that match on Voltage this past Sunday. He will deny it now but I could feel his pain, it was numb for the crowd, satisfying for me. I can do the same if you dare try to challenge me this week. Maybe you will be logical enough to accept defeat is foreseeable for such a fragile body like yours. It is a learning curve for you to accept due to your inexperience and that will be your Achilles’ Heel. It will be an open wound I will happily take advantage of. Some have had the bravery of crediting you to be a rising talent but they will be disgusted with how they let their minds wander into the realms of idiocy when they find out the condition of your defeat on Voltage. I do expect your response to be heavily against this, a burning sensation of silencing me for speaking such atrocity but not that your defence is a concern to me. Not that your body, once defeated, will be a concern for me. Despite your instinct, you will have to be forced to finally accept the inevitable because nothing can change your impending loss, no matter how much you preach. If there were words to soften the impact of this loss, it would be for you to keep your mouth shut and accept your fate as if it was the worst kept secret ever. 
Marco
Post April 20th 2016, 11:32 pm by Marco
There's so much going through my mind for the past few days I can't help but look up into the sky hoping that I can find a sense of solace. But even that doesn't help because time after time I have been forced to reflect on what has been horrible year for me and thinking about it constantly has been killing me. It has eaten away at not only my pride but my soul, my character and my reputation. I remember the times where people we weary of me, that they have approached me with caution and actually felt a sense of fear when they step inside the ring with me because they knew in their heart and mins that going toe to toe with Ryan Savage they had to hope and pray as pre-match ritual that they will able to draw another breath afterwards. But that fear has been replaced with pity and underestimation. That feeling of people not taking me seriously burns a hole in my heart and it makes me sick, because at one point I was on top of the world. I have won championships after championships, people has forgotten that when I was coming up I have accomplished a lot under a year and started the following year as one of the best tag teams in this company's history! And after ONE match that a man that didn't get a decisive victory over me has turned my life a living HELL! But you know what, it all ends at Voltage because a golden opportunity has presented itself to me. That opportunity is a hand, and that hand is symbolic in many ways but the one thing that mainly represent is salvation. For months I've been wandering aimlessly in the land of the beasts decaying away. The world I once knew is nothing more than a distant memory and as we march towards the future, And as of right now my future looks bleak because I'm marching down the path of self destruction but I will do whatever it takes for my career to end this way. At House Of Glass I have made a stance that I will do whatever is necessary to become the Answers World Championship and even though my first attempt at taking the gold away from Mr. DEDEDE, it isn't the end for me because I will be back in that position again. Even if I have to sell my soul Eclipse Diemos and do whatever he needs me to do and if that means I have to beat down the Vixen's Champion then so be it. 

Eris LeCava, even though we have been on opposing sides for so long I genuinely have nothing against you but you have said it yourself when you look at me I AM a desperate man. You see what countless failure after failure after failure has done to me and what it has turned me into. We are in the fourth month of 2016 and all I have to show for it so far is just one victory I have hanging over the head of the current reigning and defending Interwire Champion of Showdown. But that win alone wasn't the spark to the fire that could very well catapult me to championship gold again. So when it comes to things like my legacy, or my reputation or how people will view me from here to now will mean nothing because all that matter at the end is the end result. So yeah Eclispe can make me his bitch, he can utilize me as a weapon but from this unholy alliance I WILL BE REBORN, I WILL BE AT A LEVEL THAT I WAS AT WHEN I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED FOUR THINGS IN THIS COMPANY UNDER A YEAR! That Ryan Savage will emerge at Voltage and I wish this part of me was brought out during our scuffles when Hexa-Gun was running rampant and I wish that monster inside of me revived because the things that has happened several months ago would have ended a whole lot differently. I would be standing here being the man that was the sole reason why Hexa-Gun is no more, I would be the man that would be holding the Answers World Championship or even I will be the talk of the EAW Universe as the odds on favorite to win Grand Rampage and go on to headline Pain For Pride! But what you need to be weary of Eris LeCava is that come Voltage you're walking into the lion's den where you won't have the luxury nor the security of veil of protection. For the first time in your entire LIFE you will know what it means to truly suffer because when I have you in my hands I will make every breath you take and painful one where you're going to regret ever saying anything to sully my name. But keep in mind Eris, you can have all the skills in the world, you can outdo me in the ring, that's fine but the one thing that you can't take into account is my unpredictability because I'm willing to do anything possible to leave out of Voltage as the winner. I will deliver your head to Madison Klaine and I will prove my worth to Eclipse Diemos. For months I have scratched and clawed in hopes that something will come by and resurrect the monster that has laid dormant inside of me. You may be right that you should have nothing to fear but what you're going to fear is the lengths I'm willing to go for a victory. To you this may be a one and done match, where you can look onto the future to see what's next for you. But for me it's different, to me this may very well be my last match ever. If I lose this match I may as well die in obscurity and prove the people who has doubted me right and that I can NOT let happen. I will be damned if a bi polar crazy bitch get in the way of my chance of getting back in the main event. Eris LeCava, I'm going to give you the honor and the respect that you deserve because in this match I'm not looking just to impress Eclipse, in this match I don't see you as Mr. DEDEDE. In this match between you and I what I'm looking at is Eris LeCava, the woman that I have TO KILL in order for my existence to see another day. So here I stand a man that has been left with nothing but a broken world and a dream that will seem unfulfilled and now an opportunity has present itself where I can not only redeem myself but to through a revival where you will know what I'm capable of. When the dust settles and clears I will be the one standing above you as the victor and my victory will signal your end while Sanatorium FEAST on whatever remains of your body! Because news flash Eris, I don't need Sanatorium to destroy you because you're left alone in this ring with a desperate with his own devices of destruction. So in one night I will make you, the Vixen's Champion nothing more than a cowardly little girl that will be skewered and you will be another champion that I have defeated.
Rex32
Post April 20th 2016, 9:43 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 1
"Can Overcome Anything"

He, who is not everyday conquering some fear and facing new challenges has not learned the secret of life. For some a challenge can be this huge obstacle. An obstacle that hinders them. Though in the view of others, a challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. You start to realize how many great things could happen by confronting the things that scare you most. You can survive though, you can survive because the fire inside you burns brighter than the fire around you. True challenges are placed before you as a means to be overcome. True challenges are the ones that shape the person you ultimately become.

(Footage from last week's edition of Showdown is shown)

(The crowd erupt with boo’s once more as Xavier shakes his head.)

Xavier: From the moment that I SLAUGHTERED Tarah Nova at Reckless Wiring inside that Barbed Wire Steel Cage I’ve been forced to listen to the world attempt to run my name through the dirt. I have people, whether it’s backstage; whether I’m walking through the airports of whatever crappy city we find ourselves in, telling me that I should be punished for my actions. That the fact that while James Shields has some sort of power in the company, that I’ll never be able to compete for another championship – which, let’s be honest, I’m never actually going to lose the Hall of Fame Championship, because there’s not one person backstage with more talent in their entire bodies, than I hold in just my little finger, wasn’t a punishment fitting the crime. I should have been beaten. I should have been forced to withstand the same tortures that she did. I’m called a bad man, when in all honesty, I’m not. I’m far from it.

(Xavier lowers his microphone as the crowd begins to chant.)

Crowd: DEDEDE’S GONNA KILL YOU! DEDEDE’S GONNA KILL YOU!

Xavier: SEE! YOU’RE PROVING MY POINT RIGHT NOW – YOU’LL RUN MY NAME THROUGH THE DIRT OF THE THINGS THAT I DID, BUT YOU’LL PRAISE A MAN THAT ENDS THE CAREER OF ANOTHER! CAINE KRONIN MAY NEVER WALK AGAIN AND WHAT DID ANYONE SAY ABOUT THAT? WHAT DID ECLIPSE DIEMOS HAVE TO SAY AFTER DEDEDE CRUSHED HIS HEAD BETWEEN THOSE CHAIRS LAST WEEK, BECAUSE HE WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE HIS OPINION WHEN TARAH WAS PUT IN THE HOSPITAL! WHAT ABOUT CARLOS ROSSO, HUH?! HE WANTS TO BRING UP THE FACT THAT OWES ME “DEBT” FROM “LONG AGO”, BUT WHERE IS HE? Oh yeah, he’s too busy walking around with a championship that’s never meant (CENSORED) anything because “The Most Complete Wrestler in the World” isn’t good enough to win a real World Championship.

(Xavier points at a fan in attendance.)

Xavier: You did this.

(Xavier points to another.)

Xavier: You did this.

(Xavier extends his arms.)

Xavier: YOU ALL DID THIS! YOU ALL CREATED WHAT I’VE BECOME! I WAS THE MAN THAT ATTEMPTED TO GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR! I walked into the Main Event of Pain for Pride to rid this company from Zack Crash’s rule over this company, and yet, nothing ever seemed to change. I threw this company onto my shoulders and carried to a place that it’s NEVER been before, and shown nothing but complete disrespect and hatred for it. I’m done. I’m so (CENSORED) done.

(Xavier drops his head.)

Xavier: When I told James Shields that there was no going back… I meant it wholeheartedly. No longer do I fight for anyone. I’ll turn Rex McAllister into what he should be, but sooner rather than later, when he reaches that point, it’s an open playing field. He’ll understand that there’s a level that he’ll nobody is ever going to reach. That’s the level that I’M on. But, Rex McAllister already knows that.

(Xavier turns towards the stage.)

Xavier: Tarah… no matter how much you stay this you’re in the position that you are through your own hard work, we both KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I’m the man that created everything for you. There would be no more Tarah Nova in EAW if it wasn’t for me. You’d still be sitting at home thinking about why you chose AWF over this company. But hey, we’ll continue to let everyone forget about that piece of the story, won’t we? Now that I have those things off my chest, I’m out here for one purpose and one purpose only. Throughout the week I have been in constant contract with HRDO. He offered to drop James Shields rules that are hanging over my head, if I were to drop this entire thing and move on. I refused. Instead I gave him the best possible outcome for both you and I. From now to Grand Rampage, I’m not going to lay another finger on you. You’ll no longer have the continue to watch over your shoulder for the things lurking around the corner… because at Grand Rampage, Tarah – I’m defending this championship right here… against you.

Masters: Xavier Williams against Tarah Nova for the Hall of Fame Championship?!

Xavier: In a ladder match.

Masters: Oh my god.

Xavier: In one night, everything that you’ve “worked” for can culminate to your spot into EAW Hall of Fame… or your career, your ability to walk is going to be taken at my hand. You don’t have to worry about trying to keep the Best WRESTLER in the WORLD down long enough to pin my shoulders down for the illustrious three count, but instead you just have to climb a ladder and unhook the championship. Count the days and do not forget to prepare your own funeral. Good luck, Tarah.

(“Dream On” picks back up as Xavier grabs the Hall of Fame Championship and makes his leave. Xavier stands on the stage as the camera cuts to commercial.)
(Commercial)

(Footage fades out and back to Rex in his locker room)

Xavier Williams, a bad man? Really? Really??? Really? A man that spoke the truth, and spoke straight from the heart. About Tarah, Shields, me, and a whole lot of irrelevant fickle idiots, whose opinions hold no merit whatsoever. He said the things that needed to be said. I have no problem with a man that speaks his mind and tells it like it is. I may or may not ever get to his level. In my mind that opinion may be different. It doesn't matter. He said what he said. All that does is spark a fire, a fire that is already there inside me. That's growing bigger and bigger. I don't take it as a slight, but I will use it as motivation. Xavier knows I have his back no matter what. He's going to war soon with Tarah, and possibly even DEDEDE himself at some point. He may not need me, but I'm there for the man. I told him, I assured him that he has nothing to worry about. I said that because I am with him no matter the odds that we face. If he doesn't know it. He knows it now. He may have been there for me last week, but he doesn't need to be. I understand that he didn't want the same thing that happened to Caine to happen to me. I get that. I do. I appreciate his concern for my well-being. However, at the end of the day I am with him. If he goes down, he won't though, I am right there for him no matter what happens. 

(Rex picks up this week's match card)

So last week, in what seemingly had to be a last minute match card change up, or perhaps a logistical fuck up, I was forced for the fourth fucking week in a row to do battle in the ring against Terry Chambers. Terry has had it in for me for quite some time now. So once again I had to put Terry in his place to let him know whose who here. It was a struggle sure, but only because of the last minute change or fuck up, depending on your perspective. You see, I had prepared one-hundred percent for Brayden Cruise, who went on to face Terry's scheduled opponent, Chris Elite. I won't complain much because I got the "W". In fact that is all I have to say on that. Hopefully this week, with the matchup that I have been given, wasn't a logistical fuck up. I would like to think it was not though, because if anyone has watched over the last month. Watched as I have grown. Watched as my confidence has soared with every moment in that ring. They would know too that this week's challenge won't be as one-sided as some might think. Not one-sided at all in fact. If you have been watching my turnaround then you might actually consider, like I will be, that this week is a measuring stick to find out just how dramatically improved I've been over the last month in a half. Now, this would be discounting the whole handicap match situation, cause as I've already said, my career was basically on the line and I wasn't going to let it all slip away just like that. So I took the gimme that Terry Chambers gift-wrapped for me. Everything else? I've shown that Rex McAllister is starting to rise, and soon I will be working my way through the ranks. REAL soon. THIS WEEK soon. It's starts with Jamie O'hara, but it doesn't stop there. I have the confidence and the momentum now that I NEED to overcome Jamie this week, and guys like him going forward. Hell, it was but a mere few weeks ago my career could have gone up in smoke when James Shields decided he would try to force me into obscurity setting up that handicap match. You want a challenge to overcome? That's a challenge! Jamie O'hara, I can overcome. Two weeks ago Caine Kronin got destroyed and possibly had his career ended at the hands of Mr. DEDEDE, but who was the one DEDEDE went for first? ME! Whose career could have ended that week, that night? MINE! However, later the next week, boldly I spoke out! I pretty much challenged that motherfucker to try that shit again! I DARED HIM. Why? I'll tell you. It's because I have the CONFIDENCE. I have the TRUE BELIEF inside, that if I was to be faced with the backlash of DEDEDE or anybody else? That I can overcome it! Jamie O'hara, I can overcome. And Jamie? This isn't false bravado that you hear coming from me. No. Make no mistake about it. These are words born from confidence that has been re-ignited in me. Confidence that I walked into this company with, but for a time confidence that got deflated. Thanks to Xavier Williams, for seeing something in me that Dark Demon saw in him two in-a-half years ago. For taking the chance he took on me as potentially being a guy that, like you were Jamie, is a superstar of the future. Standing side by side, as I have, with the Best Wrestler In The World, and watching as he wages war against the world. How he is laying it all on the line. He's doing it with the confidence, that in end? That in the end, Jamie, that everything will work out for him. That at the end, he will overcome this challenge against the world. He will WIN in the end. That re-ignited my confidence, Jamie. It's not just about the wins and the strides I have made, but also watching and learning from the BEST. Learning what true challenges are. How to face them. How to overcome them. Learning about what it is that you have inside you that tells you, "it's gonna be okay, in the end you will come out a better and stronger person". So, yes. Jamie O'hara, I can overcome. If it seems like I'm marginalizing you, then you're missing the point. I'm not ignorant to your accomplishments here in Elite Answers Wrestling, Jamie. I'm not not ignorant to the challenge you pose to me this week, Jamie. I'm not ignorant to believe for one second that your horrible slump that you are mired in since the calendar year flipped to 2016, from your key losses to Samurai, or Lannister, or Aren most recently. I'm not ignorant to any of that. If anything Jamie, I would expect that with your match with Dark Demon coming up, you'll be motivated to gain any type of momentum necessary to give you the confidence to topple Demon. I understand this could be a great possibility, but it's ultimately something I will be ready for. Of course, I understand also the other possibilities that will potentially come into play? Such as trying to do the "veteran thing", and undermine and marginalize my efforts and strides I have made over the last several weeks. Of course you will. All veterans do so against upstart rookies like myself. For you all? It's your go-to. It's gives you a decided advantage almost every single time. That's fine though. I get it! To me though? It won't matter Jamie once we get in that ring. I will be undressing you of all those accolades and accomplishments you have earned throughout your time here, until all you got is the man, if that's the route you choose to go. Think about it Jamie. You take the venom out of a snake, and what do you got? You take all those layers of teeth out of a sharks mouth, and what do you got? You take the horns off a bull, and what do you got? Same principle here Jamie. For me? You'll be just another challenge I have to overcome. If you think for a second that I'm simply a warmup match leading into Grand Rampage, Jamie. Then you've already lost. Listen to me Jamie. I don't think I can handle what's waiting for me on Showdown. I KNOW I can handle what awaits me. I don't think I can beat you Jamie. I KNOW I can. Jamie O'hara, oh yes, I can overcome you.
Post April 20th 2016, 8:26 pm by Guest
(
(At the Edinburgh Airport half of Scotland's wrestling fans and just normal people are flocking the airport to get a glimpse of a well known person....)

(Luke Reign is walking out of his terminal and Notices People chanting his name and smiles-

You know The people Here in Scotland know me so damn well that I love it here I freaking love it here in Scotland the people know me so well here I FREAKING LOVE IT!. (The Scotland People send out a loud cheer of joy and Luke regin bows down in a sign of respect.) Now for the people here listening to what I am about to say cover you ears kiddies you dont wana hear this shit. (a few parents in the crowd cover there kids ears so they wont hear what Luke has to say.) Ok so as you guys allready know I am taking on a ring vet named Rick Conway (the whole crowd boos) I am quite damn ready for this because I know what I am going into I know what Rick Conway is about but I better tell you something rick I love Scotland and the people of Scotland love me back and I have wrestled here for about 10 years here So the people of Scotland know who I am and they sure as hell damn love me. (The crowd cheers and does a huge Ole chant.) Cause come battleground rick SCOTLAND IS MY HOUSE! (The fans cheer) Im bringing my thugs Im bringing my barbed wire chair. Hell Im just gonna bring all of these people with me  I am going to be bringing the Pride of both Canada and Scotland with me. SO MY PEOPLE HERE IN SCOTLAND CAN YOU SAY MY QUOTE PLEASE?! (The crowd starts saying) "HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU" (the camera fades out)

Last edited by Luke Reign on April 20th 2016, 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Consigliere
Post April 20th 2016, 7:32 pm by The Consigliere
Dun dun dun... Dun dun dun dun...

[Inspiring superhero music plays. Think The Flash intro]

My name is Claudia Michaels! And I am the most awesome woman alive!

[Various clips are shown with HBG holding different Championships in the air, and laughing maniacally at her fallen opposition]

To the outside world, I'm just "some girl living in the past"... I mean, you can't blame them, past or present, I am overflowing with greatness!

[More clips of HBG flashed on the screen, scoring victories against her opponents in recent times, delivering the Evisceration on every single one of them to finish them off... no matter the gender]

But secretly... Fine, not secretly, I fucking own the wrestling ring everytime I step in it! Now that I am on my way to more gold to add to my list, I intend on fighting off flaming idiots who dare speak ill of me and desperately attempt to tarnish my name.

[A Sheridan Muller look-alike is seen sitting in the corner of her room wallowing in her sad existence painting red lips on her Vixens Cup trophy, and then making out with it]

And in doing so, I opened up the gates to all kinds of "competition," like Sheridan Muller, the ignorant, awkward, disgraceful German filth with a disgusting accent and nothing to show other than her laughable claims and warped logic as she babbles on about "facts" that literally nobody cares about.

[HBG is seen flipping her hair, with a smirk on her face as she looks at the camera, while the view of the city is on her background]

But no matter! I am the only one fast enough to stop them!

[HBG dashed from the city, and to a room in the Mercenary Lair, like a fuckin' speedster]

I am... THE HEART BREAK GAL!

--

Holy fuck, SHERIDAN! Your entire statement gave me cancer! For someone two or three people deem "the future" of the Vixens Division, I expected something great -- something that would knock me off my feet, something that would take my breath away and beg the gods to give me strength to go through this match, but I suppose when you expect great things from a dumbfounded little bitch who already had given the impression of being the most useless rookie holding an equally useless trophy that celebrates the fact that Vixens would fall for anything they're told, you're just bound to be disappointed. Do you not speak English, or did you just miss the memo? Is it your first day on the job, or are you just as naive as you've been so as not to face the harsh truth that you're just another feeble-minded whore who used to suck on wieners and sausages back in her home in Germany while worshipping the great lord Hitler, and someone in the crowd declared she was a "superior athlete" for it! Well good fucking job!

I don't want to mock you, I really don't. You won a tournament a month ago, and that's great. You were loved, celebrated and made a star on a stage where those equally moronic Vixens were fighting for a trophy that represents nothing but the fact that no one really has to go through any crisis to prove that they're strong enough to get through, the fact that no one has to climb their way to the top of the pyramid and trample over bodies to prove their dominance and watch the view when they get to the end of the chase, instead they just need to get a single lucky win to advance, they need to have their friends and family interfere so they can move forward against those who clearly have the credentials, and they only need to eliminate the real competition so you can be stuck with the rotten worn-out apples and score the pin in order to prove to the world that you are worth the gold and will be granted such when the time comes... and I think that's great. I really do. And if I wasn't so busy not giving a shit about the rest of you, I would have come by too for a match or two! But Sheridan, you can't fucking expect me to actually base your entire career and capabilities on that alone. People can say that this German Efficiency in Sheridan Muller is the future of the Vixens Division all they want, but any whore in wrestling gear can say that they're the Leader, or the Queen, or the Future, or the Pride of the Vixens Division all they want, and it's still too played out for me to even glance their direction and see what field they're playing in to actually earn that name. And when you say something incoherent or illogical or for the love of god, cliche, you can't fucking expect me to listen intently, be scared for my life, and not laugh and cry over this downright utter stupidity when half of your claims don't really make any fucking sense and are only based on assumptions and imagination because there's not one thing you can name that's actually wrong with me as a person or a wrestler. I am the living proof of perfection, while you're just a pathetic mess trying her best to get noticed by the roaring crowd who had forgotten about what she's even doing here. And in weeks after you give the same speeches of how people are retarded before checking your actual mental state, your intelligence if applicable, and your fucking attention span, you will decide to cash in that Championship shot you have... And I bet your fucking ass, people will just look down on you with a puzzled look on their faces asking themselves "Oh, what? Vixens Cup? What the fuck is that?" and right there you will see for yourself how irrelevant and easily forgettable you are and there's not a damn thing you can do to change that. They will only remember you from the times you preached "German Efficiency" rather than what you have contributed in the Vixens Division itself. Your tedious existence will always be ignored, while I continue becoming the top performer in this company who has headlined big events and shone bright like a fucking star in the past year alone, whether or not on the winning side, and I will continue to do so for the forseeable future because it speaks volumes of the quality of my work while you're just another waste of air thrown in the ring. Look at me, cherie, I breathe this business, and everyone knows it. I breathe excellence. Everything I say manifests itself and becomes reality in time. I can walk the halls and state my intentions and materialize what opportunity is restricted to the likes of you while you're just sitting there waiting for the next big tournament to prop up your self-esteem and make you feel so fucking important! The biggest difference between you and me? Superiority is something you carelessly spew to hype yourself up without any actual merit, while the same word when said in my voice, they know it's not just some hollow catchphrase liberally thrown around for laughs. They know my history speaks for itself, that my track record makes my words UNDENIABLE.

You caught me though, Sheridan. I don't give a flying rats ass what happens in the Vixens Division. I could hardly tolerate it, let alone help it and stand on top of it, but I do it anyway because I don't back out from facing any competition. I only care for myself and advancing my own career. I don't spend my time "babying" my former Hexa-gun comrades when we were owning the stage, because I know they can fend for themselves and trust they know I'm capable of the same. I only care about defeating my opponents. I only care about using my strength to overpower and outmaneuver any adversary set in front of me, including you, because what a talentless, bottom-feeding, toxic waste like you will never understand is that when you work in this industry, you'd know that this is a world where the fittest survive and the weak get eaten alive. I have no time to call out my fellow countrymen and have them support me through this catastrophe of watching your inflated lips speak ill of me and listening to every deafening spout of verbal diarrhea, I do it on my own because this is my trial to face. This is the kind of world where it's not enough to say you'll do it, but "Why should I trust that you even could?" And frankly, the only point I've gathered from listening to you talk for an excruciatingly long hour is how I shouldn't brag about my accomplishments because they don't reflect on the things I can do now... it's literally only that! I was Tag Team Champion a few months ago, and it's apparently "the past". In fact, you were around during my Tag Championship reign and I don't recall hearing a word from you. I compare you to Aria Jaxon knowing you'll follow in her footsteps and bust exactly like she did when the opportunity was in her hands, and I guess she's a "Vixen of the past" too according to your backwards logic! I just fucking defeated the Monster of Voltage a few days ago, I'm guessing you'll count that as the past as well! You talk about how I'm stuck in the past, like it somehow means something to the point where I curl in bed crying because you're being too harsh, when the only thing it does is make me sit here confused wondering "What the fuck is this bitch on about?" You're the insecure little cunt who wouldn't let the topic go, because you can't handle the fact that I will continue to evolve and I will continue being the best at exceeding expectations, like always! Something that you'll never in a lifetime be capable of!

Accomplishments are great to brag about when it's convenient, especially when talking to an ignorant piece of shit like Sheridan Muller who couldn't tell apples from oranges if her life depended on it. They don't speak of the present, I agree, but what you're missing is the fact that the experience that comes with those achievements will always show once we're seen in the ring. Anything you think you can put me through, I have already gone through a hundred times over. Any insult you think is original and "bold" is nothing to me but hollow, repetitive words that I shove right back down your fucking throat, but I refuse to listen to because no one else will tell me where I stand. Any world of pain you intend to set for me, I've already resided in long before. Any resiliency and efficiency you plan on displaying in our match, one slap to the face, will disappear to thin air. And at Dynasty, Sheridan, you'll come to realize that everything you believe about "Geman Efficiency" and its effect on making you even half a decent athlete, is and will always be a lie. Fucking count on it.
Lucas Johnson
Post April 20th 2016, 2:35 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #1 - Recovery

Last week on Voltage I told all of you I would risk my body and my well being to advance to Grand Rampage and damn well proved that by taking a dangerous dive off a ladder by landing a Shooting Star Press on the other five elitists in that match up. I thought that was it, my ribs were all hurt, all the other guys were on the ground in pain I thought I was going to be the first one to climb that ladder and retrieve the briefcase that contains a contract that guarantees an entrant into Grand Rampage. But in the end that wasn't enough because Liam Catterson and Kenny Drake both walked away with the victories and advanced to Grand Rampage on April 30th. I thought my goal to prove everyone wrong was gone out the window and I had to wait after the biggest match in EAW history to make my impact during Pain for Pride season. I may have not walked out the Ladder match the victor and advanced to the forty man Grand Rampage match but I did win in the hearts of the Voltage Executives especially General Manager Mr. Ashten Cross by booking me in the Pure Title Open for the Pure Championship against Carson Ramsay. Opportunity after opportunity I took with my own fist and broke the damn wall with it but didn't fully break through the wall and advance to my full potential. It really gets to you when you're so close and loss after loss, some of the guys in the locker room begin to treat you like you don't deserve to be here like Y2Impact or even Liam Catterson. There will always and I mean ALWAYS haters in this business and it just gets annoying when you claim this is the week you will succeed in your bout but you let the victory slip out of your hands. It's even more annoying when I dedicate a match to my Aunt Susan that has been suffering from breast cancer for years now and it's on my shoulders that I didn't get the job done. But it just adds more fuel to the fire when I get that moment I will know I made it here and prove everyone wrong. We are getting to the end of the Voltage European Tour and I will admit it has been a rough couple of weeks traveling all over Europe. Places like Italy, Scotland, London....it really takes a toll on your body and plus I am so used to traveling home during the week but this month I have been on the road non-stop but that's just how the business works. I treasure all the fans cheers and especially championship gold near and dear to my heart so this Sunday, it will be an honor to step into the ring with Carson Ramsay as we put on a show the Voltage fans will NEVER NEVER forget LIVE from the O2 Arena in London, England! I may not be 100% since my ribs are still hurting but I will give it all my heart and dedication into it and try to release all the anger I have to gain what is truly mine and that is the Pure Championship.

All around the world titles are won in every sport every single year. Whether it's the NBA finals, the Stanley Cup playoffs, the World Series, the Super Bowl, the Summer Olympics or hell the World Cup people are recognized for there contribution to the sport and awarded with championship gold. If it's either a trophy, a medal, or a belt every sport athlete is honored to carry there accomplishments near and dear to there heart. Championship belts are a symbol of excellence and should be worn with pride and dignity and I wore my NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship belt with pride and held it for over two hundred days before I had to vacate the title when I decided to sign with Elite Answers Wrestling. The best thing about being a part of the wrestling business is that title changes happen all the time compared to once a year in other sports. The great thing about so many title changes in the wrestling business is that so many people can be recognized with the prestige's honor. The Pure Championship has been won by several legends in this business that started off there Elite Answers Wrestling careers', people like....StarrStan, Hades the Hellraiser, Scott Diamond, Ryan Savage, and even Jacob Senn. Some people have held the Pure Championship for a long time like Ares Vendetta holding the title for a little over five months but Carson Ramsay is the man of the hour and is coming up to month number one in his title reign. Carson I've had respect for you ever since day one when we both joined the land of the elite and I jumped out of my seat when you took J.D. Damon off his throne and you took his title which is now yours at the moment. Carson while you make it to day number thirty at least in your title reign there is another hungry challenger looking to throw you off the cliff and rolling with that brass ring and his name Lucas Johnson. While you are looking at the number of thirty days, I am looking at the number of twenty two years, this Saturday April 23rd will be my twenty second birthday and it will be a day before the biggest singles match of my life. What an awesome late birthday gift it would be if I won the Pure Championship and make my impact seven days before Grand Rampage. I may not be in the Grand Rampage match but I'm more pumped up about the Pure Open Challenge because now I have a fifty percent chance of winning compared to a one out of forty percent chance of winning Grand Rampage. Carson, ever since you won the title at Fighting Spirit II you have been defending your title every week on Voltage against all comers and put on an amazing match against Azumi Goto in your toughest challenge yet. But Carson I am ready to pull out all the stops this coming Sunday in the main event of Voltage, I am ready to wrestle my heart out until I am not longer able to and you saw that last week on Voltage when I nearly killed myself when I landed a shooting star press off the twenty foot ladder onto J.D. Damon, Nobi, Liam Catterson, Beretta, and Kenny Drake. This Sunday the dark ages turns into the golden ages with The Wrestling Machine reigning supreme in London.
Elena Miles
Post April 20th 2016, 10:51 am by Elena Miles
I:IV CHAOS REIGNS

The camera fades in on an old, abandoned, homestead near Duchesne river in Utah. The sun is setting behind the immense amount of untamed woodland surrounding the deserted building. Judas enters the view of the camera, fully clad in his ring gear, as the coattails of his white attire blows behind him in the light Spring winds. Judas examines his surroundings and his attention is brought to the back of the homestead which is covered in moss and is holding itself up under the pressure of several collapsed trees. His eyes abruptly dart to the right over towards what appears to be the broken wreckage of an old animal pen. He then turns his attention to the front door, leaning against it with both palms pressed on the rotting wood. He breathes in the thick must coming from inside. A large crack follows as Judas, like a lightning bolt, kicks in the door; it swings off of it's hinges and hits the ground with a thud. The "opened" door reveals the rickety insides of the abandoned home. Cobwebs are covering the once elegant household, now filled with filth and mere remnants of what once was. Judas brushes his hand along the walls, collecting the dust on his fingertips and bringing it up to his nose.

"Chaos. This is what happens when chaos reigns. When it's not... it destroys all in it's path. Just look at what happened last week. Stark could not contain the vigor within me and I brutalized him. He thought that he could beat me, that he could step on me like the rest of the new blood in EAW but I do not back down so easily.

I made him pay for his mistake.

Simply put: I made him my BITCH.

He thought that such a trivial effort like taking things to the outside could stop the carnage that I create but I made it clear to him that he was playing in MY court when I damn near shattered his ankle with that steel pipe. To make things even sweeter, I made sure that wasn't the end of the torture that I would put him through. I listened to his cries of anguish as I wrenched back on his calf, further and further until he almost couldn't take it. He was begging me to stop. I had him at my mercy.

AND HE THINKS THAT MAKES HIM STRONGER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He thinks that the suffering he was forced to endure made him a better man but he couldn't be more wrong! He's even less of a man than he once was. Now, just like Kenny Drake in my debut match, Evan Stark is nothing more than a wounded horse waiting for someone to finally pull the trigger. He's weak. He's nothing. The Pizza Boy may be an underdog champion in the eyes of those watching but he has just been fed the easiest title defense of his life... and it's even on a silver platter! ...And it's all because of me. That's not to say I expect anything in return. I do what I do because I enjoy it. The rush of adrenaline that creating chaos brings is enough to satisfy my desires for now. For now, I simply suggest that you stay well out of my way and keep out of my crosshairs. If you don't heed this warning, I won't think twice to send you a message that you won't soon forget. I don't care what I must do, what it will take, sooner or later our paths will cross and I WILL take that championship from you ...that is, if your championship reign can last until then.

As for you, Stark, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I have no idea what I'm talking about, that I'm still a coward, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Everything that occured last week was your fault and your fault alone. Me beating you to a pulp was simply my way of punishing the mistakes that you had made and now you're a lesser man for it. Mask or no mask, you're still nothing more than a pawn in this game of chess and now you're one move away from being removed from the board completely. Your alter ego cannot save you from your fate because, no matter how hard you try, you will always be destined to fail, Stark.

Destined. To. Fail.

Another man who is destined to fail... Riki NAKAI.

Tell me, Riki, after all of this training you went through to get to EAW, after all the hardships, why do you still fail? I thought that someone as accomplished as yourself in the world of martial arts and amateur wrestling would be a more formiddable foe and yet here you are, nothing more than another stone in the pond. Me? I am a diamond in the rough; I am a blood diamond. I am not someone that you want the misfortune of crossing paths with, Riki, and my past matches prove that. You? Your showmanship means nothing in the world of wrestling if you still fail to succeed. What is this, your second, maybe third match? Haha, by my third match I had already made grown men cry from the pain they went through. I made the near psychotic wish they were as dangerous as I was. I made the likes of Stark regret ever daring to step in the ring with me and you think that you have what it takes to stand face to face? I am the vision with precision, Niki, and your downfall is going to be my most precise victory yet. I assure you that you will go down with so much ease that even the men and women in the crowd will be in shock at how quickly you were dealt with. Unfortunately for you, this is about to be the end of your downward spiral. This Friday night you're going to hit rock bottom... and that's when I'm going to break you. Once your spirit is already crippled, that's when I cripple your leg."

Judas reaches in to the back pocket of his gear and pulls out a crumpled note. He shows it to the camera and then reads it out loud for everyone to hear.

"'The rockstar who couldn't get far., left for dead, hanging by a spider's thread.'

That's you, Riki. Your fate has been sealed by the higher power but, more importantly, your fate has been sealed by me.

Just pray that I don't go after your good leg.

And remember..."

Judas grabs the camera from the cameraman's hands and speaks directly in to it.

"REMEMBER JUDAS."

Judas drops the camera and it immediately goes to static. The feed fades to black.
Post April 20th 2016, 6:52 am by Guest
We all walk through the doors of the company with the dream of being the hero that pierces the black heart of the villain that’s trying to bring the rest of the world to its knees. When everything begins to seem its bleakest, we all dream of being the hero that the rest of the world turns to for safety. I don’t believe that a day passes me by where I don’t look back at everything that I’ve done throughout my career. I’ll never forget being forced to scratch and claw my way through everything this company threw in my way while I struggled on NEO. I’ll never forget being thrown to the wolves when I was finally given the opportunity to stand against the people that were supposed to carry this company to heights that it had once never seen. I’ll never forget walking into Pain for Pride as a man very, very few actually gave attention to a man with the world in the palm of his hand; as the man that not only grasped onto the Cash in the Vault briefcase, but as the man that had almost kicked every single tooth down the throat of the man he once called a mentor. I’ll never forget the feeling I had as Mr. DEDEDE conquered the World Heavyweight Champion, Mikado Sekaiichi to grasp onto that fifth World Championship reign – only for the rest of the world to chant the name of the man that was never on his radar. I’ll never forget walking into Reckless Wiring and cashing in that Cash in the Vault briefcase on a defenceless Diamond Cage to grasp onto my first EAW Championship, going onto giving it the greatest EAW Champion that this company has ever had. I should be so proud of everything that I’ve done throughout my career; I’ve done more in two and a half years than most have done throughout their entire careers, but that night has always casted the darkest of shadows over the lot of it. I wanted to give you everything, Tarah!

It was always meant to be you and I against the world. When the rest of the world had turned their back on you, who was the person that didn’t? Who was the person that brought you back into this company after you had left it for the things that you believed that AWF would do for you? I was the person that NEVER gave up on you, Tarah. I was always the person that would give the shoulder to cry on when you needed it; I was always the person that you turned to when you needed help – I never once pushed you away. I never once asked for anything in return and what was I shown for it? What was I given, Tarah? YOU TRY TO END MY CAREER! YOU WATCH AS LUCIAN BLACK DROVE MY HEAD ONTO THAT CONCRETE AFTER WRAPPING A STEEL CHAIR AROUND MY HEAD! BUT, TARAH, I’M THE BAD MAN HERE AREN’T I? I’M THE PERSON THAT SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THE THINGS THAT I DID INSIDE THAT CAGE, BUT YOU?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, TARAH?! YOU WERE GIVEN THAT SHOT AT THE VIXEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP! YOU WERE GIVEN THE PAIN FOR PRIDE MOMENT! YOU WERE CHOSEN TO LEAD A DIVISION THAT WAS FALTERING! YOU WERE FORCED TO GO THROUGH NOTHING FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU DID TO ME! You were given the world, Tarah and I was the man that was hated. I win the EAW Championship and I’m the man that’s forced to deal with the fact that I never earned it. I gave this company something that they could believe in and I was pushed away for people that never cared for it. People love you, Tarah. I break your arm and the rest of the world tends to your every whim. Your dog comes for MY head. I regret what I did at Reckless Wiring, Tarah. I regret the fact that I still left you with the ability to walk. I regret the fact that I still left you with the ability to crawl. I’m counting the days, the hours, the minutes and the seconds until Grand Rampage. I can’t wait until this Hall of Fame Championship hangs about our heads and we finally have the opportunity to walk into the battle you want to fight alone. But, Tarah, this isn’t a fight. This is a slaughter. This is a massacre. Your career dies by the hand that created it. I promise you that.

But this week, I turn my attention to a man that I’ve had my eye on for years. Not too many may remember this, Aren, but the two of us basically walked through the doors of this company at the same time. You’ve been forced to scratch and claw for everything that you’ve gained through the years. The Young Lions Tag Championships, the National Elite Championship and the PURE Championship. Nothing has ever come easy, and these people have come to love you for it. People sat in anticipation for that crowning achievement at King of Elite before it slipped through the gaps between your fingers. The world hoped that we were going to finally grasp onto the championship that you had seemed fingertips away from at Reasonable Doubt, only for Vic Vendetta to rip it all away when you seemed to be your closest. They look at you, Aren, and they all see hope. The world wants to see your succeed, Aren. They want to watch you grasp onto everything that you’ve always wanted; they want to see you sit at the top of this company with the EAW, Answers or World Heavyweight Championship in your grasp. While this may sound like I’m building up my ego, I’m not, but Aren, this is the biggest opportunity you’ve had throughout your entire career. The Elimination Chamber was the platform that built everything you’ve done throughout the past few months. Those three eliminations, myself included, is something you can take with pride, but this time you’re not facing an Xavier Williams with his attention placed on something else. Now, you have my full attention and the question here is; what are you going to do with it, Aren? Are you going to give me the fight that the rest of the world thinks that you can, or are you going to allow this to slip through the gaps between your fingers, too? This is your opportunity to prove that you belong at the top of Showdown. This is your opportunity to prove that you actually deserve the right to call yourself a World Champion, because while people like Vic Vendetta, Scott Oasis and Mr. DEDEDE believe wholeheartedly that they’re the crown jewel of this company, they’re not - I am. I said it the moment that I broke the arm of Dark Demon at Reasonable Doubt; while I hold this Hall of Fame Championship, it becomes THE crown jewel of this company. It becomes THE most prized possession that this company has to offer. So I ask again, what are you going to do, Aren? Unfortunately, I’m not the person that can answer the question, but I already know what the answers going to be. You’ll fight the good fight, but when it comes down to it, the good fight isn’t going to be good enough.

But, nonetheless, the variety of opponent that I’ve been given this week is something that excites me. I REALLY hope you give me a whole lot more than I’m actually expecting, Aren, because on Showdown you can expect nothing less that the best WRESTLER in the world.
Post April 20th 2016, 1:57 am by Guest
:VOLTAGE #1:.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

When I look into your eyes, I see disparity, all I see is someone desperately trying to fit in. A lost child trying to find their parents that they have lost in the store. A duckling attempting to find it’s mother duck as they went through the wrong trail. A young teenage girl trying drugs for the first time in hopes of impressing the clique of girls she’s been eyeing for the past couple of years. People are always wanting to find their niche – to find the place where they belong without having to feel judged or looked down upon. They want a family. They want the family to be the missing part of their forever fucked up puzzle.

When I look into your eyes, I see embarrassment and resentment. You’ve failed multiple times trying to make yourself seem like a threat. Your friends have left you and your old pervy guidance counselor is trying his best to interject you into any shitty establishment in order to get your name out there. It must be sad being you. It must be sad knowing that you have to fight me in order to prove yourself to EAW’s own inbred family. Is that what you want your legacy to consist of, Ryan? You want to be a part of a group that sacrifices lambs every weekend? You want to be Eclipse Diemos’ bitch? If that’s what you want to be remembered for – licking Maddie’s brutalized asshole, then go ahead. I just would’ve thought you’d actually want to make something out of yourself in order to be remembered as one of EAW’s greatest Elitist… but of course I am wrong. Nah, the only thing selfish people like you care about is having your name on everyone’s tongues not taking into consideration your reputation. You know, after further analyzation – you are fit to be in the Sanatorium! You’re all delusional gothic assholes who have no idea who they’re messing with.

The Vixen’s Champion.

The reigning Vixen’s Champion who has successfully defended her title multiple times against parasitic creatures– including the Sanatoriums own Madison Kaline. I’ve endured so much pain and I’ve pulled out energy and power out of my lifeless body more than once. I’ve never given up when faced with a challenging obstacle. I didn’t stop when I went against Chuck Scene, I didn’t stop when I went against Maddie, I didn’t stop when I went against Cloud and I sure as hell didn’t stop when I went against Tarah and Maddie once more. Ryan, if you think you have an easy win this week then you couldn’t be anymore wrong. We may have a size difference but I have something that you don’t – a brain. And believe it or not, Ryan, having a brain matters during a match. You can stomp around as much as you want, but when it comes to having in-ring awareness that’s where it counts. You can use your strength as an advantage, but I can use my in-ring abilities as mine. I’m quick and I can easily make your tall ass tumble all the way to the ground where you can sliver away with all of the other snakes in this company. I don’t even understand why we have to face each other. Well, I guess this is kind of a taste made by the Sanatorium, to see if you’re really worthy of being in their group. It’s such a shame that you’re going to have your ass kicked in front of your little pals. The only way you’ll get a win from me is if you have your family interfere. After all, that’s all they’re good for. They have to bombard their suspect until they suffocate. The difference between the Sanatorium and Hexa-Gun is that our family was able to stand on their own. We didn’t need our fellow members interfering on every match. We all worked together and we were all in sync. We were a well-oiled machine ready to completely disintegrate the competition. What you guys are doing is laughable. Like the bullies who picked on the innocent child just because they didn’t have the same views and opinions. You’re all talentless bullies who don’t strike fear into people’s heart- hell no- all you guys do is prove how Hexa-Gun was one of the greatest stables of all time. Often imitated, never duplicated.

However, I must focus my attention on Ryan. Sure, I’ve said some pretty insulting things but you’re now on the enemy’s side. The Sanatorium is my enemy. Madison Kaline is my enemy. You, Ryan, are my enemy. It doesn’t matter if you volunteer every weekend at the local homeless shelter, it doesn’t matter if you always give money to the panhandlers of the world – I don’t care about knowing your history, your goals, your future plans or anything like that. You have the badge of the Sanatorium – you’re officially marked by the beast. You have sold your soul to the Devil and now, there is no going back. I can’t wait to humiliate you in front of the entire EAW Universe. It’ll be a quick reminder that Eris LeCava is one of the greatest EAW competitors to ever walk in that squared circle. It’ll be a reminder that I am in fact, the greatest Vixen, Elitist, wrestler, entertainer of the WORLD. I am the face of my division and it’s going to stay that way up until I feel like it. …. Oh, Ryan, I know I know. I shouldn’t be underestimating you. You’ve accomplished a lot in your long, grand career. You’ve won championships and you’ve established yourself in this company…. Well guess what, so have I. I have no reason to fear you and I have no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt. It doesn’t matter if you what a piece of skin dangling between your legs. It doesn’t matter if your testosterone is through the roof. Hell, it doesn’t matter if you’ve fucked my sisters. YOU DON’T MATTER, and I’ll make that very clear during our match. Don’t underestimate the Vixens Champion – I’ll have your ass handed on a silver platter.

The embarrassment, resentment, disparity in your eyes will only increase. Next thing you know it’s going to be written on your forehead. Life isn’t fair, Ryan, but no one ever said it was.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next