Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post December 10th 2014, 4:24 pm by Guest
[The scene opens up to a table full of Uno cards, Cherish sits at the head of the table and begins dealing out the cards to the empty seats. She has her hair in pigtails and wears a crop top that says “#IDidItForKendra” along with that she wears multiple armbands that say “CEA”. In her eyes, those sitting around the table consist of her fellow Death Eaters. Cherish holds her Uno cards in her hand, and begins to play alongside her companions.]

Cherish: Draw 4 sucka! Malfoy you suck at this game.

[Cherish hands start shaking and she slams her cards down on the table.]

Cherish: Malfoy shut up! How dare you say that I am not committed? I defeated Maddie in HIS honor! And you say I’m not committed? Why?

[A long pause ensues and Cherish starts laughing]

Cherish: Kendra… Sweet Kendra… How can I anger her? She can get jealous easily, and how do you think she feels when I am in the ring with other competitors? I have to make her see that I do it… For her.

[Cherish begins to stare off, but then snaps back as she stares at one of the empty spaces at the table]

Cherish: You too Bellatrix? I can understand Malfoy, but you have decided to bring up Tarah… Why? I don’t know Tarah… That wasn’t me who showed up at Voltage on Friday night. I don’t know who that was, but it wasn’t me… That was a grown woman, and I merely a child… Why is that so hard to understand? Tarah isn’t someone I know, or care to know because the way she was bullying that poor dead girl Cameron. Poor Cameron, it’s a shame for someone to desecrate the honor and legacy of another.

[Suddenly Cherish snaps and flips the table and starts screaming “GET OUT”. Pulling on her hair, she starts pacing back and forth. The attitude and tone of Cherish changes as starts staring at her armbands.]

Cherish: Cameron Ella Ava, a leader in this division… She has fallen. We must not allow her memory to be tarnished… Especially by Tarah Nova. Tarah Nova, the self-proclaimed Vixen Killer can’t even face me in the ring. Do you fear me Tarah? Fear will always be by your side as long as I am around. Deny it all you want, because that is what people like you do. Deny. Deny. Deny. Deny, as long as you can so you won’t have to face the truth. Every time you see me the look in your eyes change, you thought you were safe during Voltage but when you saw me run to the ring… You freaked out.

[Cherish begins laughing, and it becomes uncontrollable as she continues. She starts pacing again and walks past a mirror, she walks back toward it and starts hitting herself.]

Cherish: NO! Focus! Cameron Ella Ava.

[The hitting continues]

Cherish: No, no! Kendra Shamez, our sweet angelic --

[She stops hitting herself, and smiles at her reflection in the mirror.]

Cherish: Ariana Lopez… A beautiful rose. Have you ever thought about gardening? I think it would be a fun trust exercise that we could do together. I could water your plants, and you could water mine. I think this would work, so to start this trust building activity I think we should learn more about each other. I tell you something, and you tell me something. Quid pro quo you could say. [Laughing] For the record… I love the beauty of a rose, but I always cut the head off….

[Cherish smiles into the camera and becomes dazed, as she drops to the ground laughing. The laughing continues and Cherish twirls her hair around with her finger as the camera fades to black.] 
Post December 10th 2014, 3:51 pm by Guest
"So..So... J.P Calliban, Nick Wadden, Ronnie Michaels Or Whatever The **** Your Name Is You Will Be Preying To Whatever God Each Of You Have This Friday. BYE!!" - Kerry Keller

" Lastly, Ronny Michaels. The one who broke Manny’s arm and got the win. Enjoy it, 1 and 0, one and oh, because I will make sure to pin you last. Make sure you give some back because I look forward to it, it excites me, but let me be serious for a second, if you don’t mind, but Mr Legend, Nick Wadden, is prepared to take this federation over like a bad disease." - Nick Wadden

" Yes I Walked Out On My Partners, But What Can I Say? 1. I Didn't Get Hit By That Elbow Of Yours. 2. I Don't Plan On Walking Out On This Match..." - Kerry Keller

(Ronny Michaels walks on to the stage wearing a white mask followed by two security members, Ronny walks up to the podium and looks into thousands of empty seats. A security officer makes a signal and the thousands of empty seats begin to fill up.)

Is this what we all believe in?  Because if this is, I can just stand back and let one of the security officers talk for me. But I really decided to come out here and do what I do almost better than wrestle, and that's talk. And I want to talk to, and I think all of you already know who. But before I even do that I think you all should sasau thank you for me even talking in your presence, and for you even getting to hear me talk in person. Now, Kerry Keller, you had said something that really caught my eye when you came out here and talked for that short amount of time, and it wasn't something I liked. You basically said that you do not know who I am, and I know you know who I am. I am the reason you really walked out on your team. I was the most intimidating factor in that match, you didn't walk out for those garbag reasons you said you did. It was because you knew that if you would of stayed in that match it would of been you instead of Manny. I don't care how many times you come out Here and give different reasons to why you walked out, because on Friday if you try to walk out, just know you won't have legs to walk on, that's not a threat that's a promise. I refuse to be insulted by this fake psychopath, and I'm still stuck on the fact that you acted like you don't know my name. I'm pretty sure that if you didn't know my name you wouldn't have said something that would end your life, now am I right, or wrong? You are literally just another one of these actresses- don't correct me because you are not an actor because you act like a little girl, and on Friday you can act like a little girl coming down to that ring, but I'm going to beat you, like a little bitch.

One and oh...one and oh....no...no...no. Obviously wherever you wrestled before you couldn't achieve a win so you are going to brag about it over here I'm guessing right, nick?  You see, I have no reason to be enjoying this one and 0 because I always make a good first impression. "Mr.Legend" had the nerve to say that he was going to pin me last. But I have the feeling that you might be pinned first. Now you probably think that you are one and zero that you've been on a great roll as of late, but I am going to be at your neck like no other person has. See there's only ever gonna be one winner and its going to be me. Every time we face. See I'm trying to tell you that EAW is not the right place for you "Mr.Legend", because in these two short weeks that you are in here, I'm going to end your legacy. I'm going to end everything that you stand for. But the thing that gets me angry is how you come out here and act like you have something important to say when you really don't. But here's something you should do when you walk down to the ring, just walk down to the ring, stand in the middle of the ring, and day the words, I forfeit. Nick, I will be taking everything from you. The new breed showcase is to show that you can impress me. This new breed showcase is to show that you can last more than ten seconds in this ring. Beating you is only for me to climb to the top of Voltage quicker, and then after I'm done climb to the top of EAW quicker and become one of the greatest to ever do it. That's a personal goal set by me but a personal goal set by you? Should be live in Ronny's shadow for the rest of my career. Now I'm not saying you have to be one and twenty four for the rest of your career, but when you step in the ring against me? Just know that you're going to be adding another loss to that column.  And its not like you're an intimidation factor because you come down to the ring with bright colors and some goofy Halloween glasses on. You said that there was no one in this federation, in hell, in this planet who can stop you from achieving your goals? Well then I guess I'm out of this universe because the dreams you have of becoming a great champion are all blowing away. You can contend for all the championships you want if you ask me, but it doesn't matter if you aren't winning them. I can be in one match for the championship and win that one match and still know that o have accomplished more than you have Mr.Nicky

Oh, and you thought I forgot?

"This is Ronny Michaels, he's the bog standard hiding behind a mental deficiency and a bad attitude, he thinks that makes him different, some kind of loose cannon or something equally boring, it doesn't, it just makes him another Englishman." - J.P Caliban

OK, well I never knew that being an Englishman had something to do with me kicking your ass? And why did you have to get the ok from EAW to speak your mind? It looks like someone up at the EAW headquarters made you there bitch, eh? Well, I find it cute that you think coming up with these false statements is good for you, because I was told if you lie a lot you begin to believe them. Now I just want you to prove where I hinted that having a bad attitude made me different, and where I hide behind a mental deficiency. Oh wait you can't? Exactly, so I feel like you should just do what you did last week, stay quiet like the good bitch you are, and just tag- oh wait that's right, there's no partners, so you have no one to tag out to. Doesn't the truth hurt caliban , how does it feel to know that you're going to have three maybe two cause you know Kerry might walk out- anyway two people that just wanna beat the shit out of you, in the same ring with you. It hurts doesnt it. You might wanna pull a Kerry and run out.

The Ronny Show.
StarrStan
Post December 10th 2014, 2:43 pm by StarrStan
Zach Genesis wants greatness. Hell, we all want greatness. Zachary is right, greatness is different for everyone. Everyone has their own goals they want to accomplish. Everyone has their own views as to what greatness really is. For some people, greatness is just winning a world title. For others, it’s the hall of fame. A select few earn greatness in the “GOAT circle”, or whatever shape that self-created group is now a days. Whatever greatness you wish to achieve, when you are in this business, in EAW, I am the standard for what greatness is. Besides one or two men currently on the roster, ANYONE would trade whatever they have accomplished in their pitiful career for what I’ve done. Outside of this business, not many people would care what I’ve done. Three world titles aren’t going to get me a desk job at some firm. A gold medal win for America will only get me a handshake. But in EAW? That is all greatness. That gets me a seat on the top of the ladder. That is why this company consistently comes back to me. They consistently come back to me to main event shows. They come back to me to help train the younger guys. They put me in front of a guy who’s been here a few months to show them what greatness is. I am the measuring stick. Surviving the pack of new breed is one challenge, but anyone with a little ambition can do that. Standing across the ring from me takes guts. Surviving, takes talent. Zach, the purpose of this week, this match, is not to allow you to accomplish that third goal on your list. We’re going to wrestle alright, but you are not going to win. This match is simply to find out how you stand up to greatness. To put greatness right in front of your face and show you what that word means in this business.

This is not your night to defeat a hall of famer. I’m sorry.  We are wrestling just a few hours from my hometown, Philadelphia. You can bet my fans are making the drive.  You’ve been here 2 months, I’ve been here over 6 years. There’s something you are going to have to learn about this business, the sands of time will have whatever effect you allow it to have on your career. If you continue to lose interest and motivation, your career will suffer. Your career will dwindle until you no longer have the motivation to show up to work. That can happen after a few years, or even months. That is different for everyone. It’s happened to me in the past, but I have come back every time hungrier to accomplish more than I had the last time I was in that ring. The longer you are in this business, the better you get. Sure, I’m older. Maybe my legs don’t kick just like they used to. Maybe I can’t make it up to the top rope quite as fast I used to. Maybe that’s why I miss the Starrsault so much. But allow me to let you in on a no so secret, I’m the best wrestler in that ring. The fact is I only get better the more I wrestle. I adapt. I evolve. I wrestle like a goddamn machine in that ring. My energy is not gone. Maybe I’m not out there breaking my neck every match like I used to, but that’s just being smart. That’s me saving myself for when it really matters. So I can win the matches that are going to enhance my greatest, and not just deteriorate my body.

You think I’m already past my prime? I disagree. I think I continue to get better each and every day. I was the world champion nine months ago, and that was something no one saw possible when I returned last year. I think I’m better in that ring than I was last week. This business isn’t about age, it’s about learning. With age comes experience, a long career full of knowledge. I know how to defeat anyone. I know the exact amount of pressure to snap an ankle. I know exactly how to prepare for you, Zach. I get that you are faster than me, but I’m ready for it. You might be three steps ahead of me in the ring but I can guarantee I’m ten steps ahead in my mind. You’ll think you have a step up on me when you’ll just be running to exactly where I want. You’ll always be younger than me, but I’ll make up for my lack of speed. All it takes is one move to take out the legs. You won’t be quicker than me once you’re grounded. Once I have my opponent on that mat NO ONE can out wrestle me. That’s not cockiness, that’s just a fact.

I expect you to give it your all, just like you’ve done since you’ve got here. I can promise you it’s going to take your all to hang with me. Unfortunately, your all just won’t be enough to defeat me. I know you think I’m standing in your way, but I’ll be sending you down your rightful path. You were never meant to defeat me this week. You are going to learn a lot more from taking a tough loss to me than you would from a cheap victory over me or any other hall of famer. You’ll learn a lot more from this loss than you have in any of your previously earned wins. I know you see greatness, but don’t drown in the sea of opportunity. Let your ship take its course, Zach. It’s not always about what you want. The path of greatness that you want and see is going to be a hell of a lot different than your destined one.
VENTURA.
Post December 10th 2014, 1:51 pm by VENTURA.
Beautiful, very crafty and precise.

So that was the plan all along after all? That was the decisive tactic that would finally get me off the radar? Corrupt, Negra, it had to resort to this. You two had to become a collective's item in order to overthrow and get rid of me for your own well-being. It was not like I didn't have an ounce of feelings in my guts that this wasn't going to transpire, but to sulk to a low and just brush me past away, THAT, that is just a low stunt to really pull off. You two decided to screw me off the National Extreme Championship, decided to screw me out of taking my path towards victory, but that is okay, I can see that jealousy is one of the few remaining traits to still not be extinct within this company, but when you decide to enlist yourselves in my mind after what you two both did to me, then that is a problem, a very serious problem.

You see, people envision me as this type of guy who likes to me the comedian at most. I like to do things out of the ordinary, I like to say things to be put in a different caliber of other people. I like to be unique. Even sometimes, I would like to assume to myself that I have the traits of a god in mind, that I can be indestructible, I can defend myself from all angles and not having to do with anyone, just having to do with winning. That time, that was different. I have cast myself to a whole new individual ever since I returned, and I have grown as a being and as a spirit. I did not have to revert to being an individual in a mask to express my customs of fighting and providing justice into the arms of the people. I had to fight my own morals, using whatever tactic needed to regroup myself, and climb up the ladder to the top of where I was truly destined to be at. But Corrupt and Negra, you two, you two are simply nowhere near accomplishing anything within this company, and that is just the mere truth. You two might think of yourselves as the rising class of talent to emerge within this company, but inevitably, once you rise, you will always fall. If I can serve to be the man who can predict your feature, I cast a scenario in which you will fall down to Aren for the title, and you will spring back down to irrelevancy. As for you Negra, you can simply elevate your knees onto the floor, slowly and gently, and kiss my royal ass because it will only take me a couple of minutes to leave this hotel room, and storm right into your attic and beat you senselessly down to the ground. I don't know what sought of beef that you have against me, and as I've said before, this isn't a new shtick that has been happening because there is a horde of people that want to perform to many things in order to get themselves on the top....for a short period of time. The consequence, the aftermath of it all, Pantera, you will find out. I may not have to resort to violence to show you, but trust me, I have so many affiliates in which can get the job done for me. You and Corrupt can try your hardest to deliver me out of my ways, but remember what I said. This will not end until I decide it ends, even if you are careers are already shattered in the process.

Why, well you look at that! Speaking of screwing a person out of an opportunity, a new composition of an opportunity arises. The Elimination Chamber Match Qualification for the World Title at Road to Redemption 8. My sight may be a bit off, but on the Dynasty card, is there a "Christopher Corrupt" or a "Pantera Negra" surfaced about? Is there? Of course not, because with half-assed quality, you get half-assed treatment. And what is your announcement going to be about Corrupt, that you demand more from EAW? You are clearly sounding like an exact copy of a guy who is quite familiar to me, just can't put my finger on it. Lucian Black, yes, that is the lad. You two want more from this company, you want to be given the whole world in your hands, yet you two don't back it up and it backfires once your ego drops you all the way down to the ground. Do you want to be Lucian's brother, and both appeal that you want to get the title off of DEDEDE's hands? Please spare me the jabber, because I can imagine once your cue comes up to deliver your idiotic statement, ratings go down, or worse, the show may just cancel. Just like you, Lucian. It seems that we have to cross paths again within just four weeks. Why you may ask, because you have been sent back to the source in which you began your own debate about how you deserve to be on top of the company. Ever since you lost to DEDEDE, well, you are lost in both ways. Lost in the title hunt, and just lost in your career, because at this point, there are no excuses anymore. You had your chance to make your worth, and you took that chance and made it rotten. No sweets for you for a long, long time. This is where you get confronted against a man who didn't need sweets, who didn't need a damn thing to get to DEDEDE's mind. On Dynasty, I do not have to address what will be become of me against you at all, because I remember that in our match from before, you forfeited like a coward that you have been recently, because you want your intimidation levels to rise uncontrollably. See where that has now ended you up to. As usual, I am offering you this ultimatum. Put your worth in, or get your worth out.
Jacob Senn
Post December 10th 2014, 12:19 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #1

Frustrations have been mounting, the limit is about to break, and I have about had enough with what has been going on right before my eyes! But as the Undisputed Champion, I must strive forward as I take on quite possibly the future of this company, but a future that strikes fear into my heart, but not for the reasons that you would believe. Jaime O’Hara, I fear for the future, but I do not fear you. Jaime, you are the new breed of this industry and the next generation to inherit the world that is around you, but you lack something that every person in this company must have. It is not heart or passion because I can see the flames of that in your eyes as you are hungry for this chance that is right in front of you. It is not the determination because you have shown your dedication towards making yourself the best that you could possibly be in this company. The one thing that I can see right now that you are lacking into becoming one of the best wrestlers in this industry: being opportunistic and calculated.

A couple of years ago, I was in the same shoes as you, Jaime. I wanted to be the guy that won with honor, with pride and with respect for my opponent, no matter how much I hated them at the end of it all. I proved that I was the true elite of this company even then and in the blink of an eye, I lost everything and eventually did what needed to be done and seized the opportunity. I broke bones, I crushed dreams, and I destroyed men and all of that was to become the best wrestler in the world. Was everything I did fit into an honorbound code to where I felt right and good about it? No, it wasn’t, but that is a fact of this business. You have to be ruthless, you have to be cunning, and you have to be humble and I intend to do that with you, Jaime. I am going to humble you at Voltage, not because I want to prove that I am better than you because being the Undisputed Champion of the World is proof enough, but because humbling you will allow you to accept the fact that being this clean-cut righteous man of doing no wrong in the world will only get to the glass ceiling, not break it. You can make your unoriginal cracks and digs at me, you can try to be a funny guy to make yourself look to have another dimension to yourself, but that will not change the result because look at what Ares Vendetta laid witness to because of the same mistake that you are making. Look at what I have done to almost this entire Voltage roster because the EAW Roster needs to be reminded of how powerful The Fabled Conqueror is, it seems, and you are going to be the one that I use for them to be reminded.

You may be representing the New Breed Division, but represent the EAW in its entirety, including your new breed! I am what those men aspire to be, I am what they want when they get their chance to become the world champion of this company, and at the end of it all, I am the best in the world today and that is what they will be when they become the world champion! Mr. DEDEDE likes to speak about carrying the world on his shoulders like Atlas did in Greek Mythology, but I carry not only the world, but time itself on my shoulders and waist! I carry the past, I carry the present and I carry the future of Extreme Answers Wrestling, which will be rebranded as Elite Answers Wrestling on January 1st, and that weight is not easy to carry as one man! Even if I have had the controversial wins during this reign, I am still the world champion and still the greatest man walking around in this company as of this moment! You have talent, I will give you that, but you cannot let your pride or ego sit out of the way so you can be the world champion you want to be and that will be the reason why you fall not only at Voltage, but at Road to Redemption. You cannot demean yourself or lower your standards to where I am at and that is where you lack as a champion. You have not been in the desperation, you have not been at that point in your career, so that is why I shall humble you.

Voltage, I hope for a great match with you, Jaime. I really want to test your mettle in that ring and see if you are what you have so hyped yourself up to be as “Tomorrow’s Legend”. I want to see if you are truly the future and when I see the moment where the answer is revealed, I am going to show you why I am The Fabled Conqueror when I turn you into another victim that has suffered to what I have made every adversary of my will.

Beaten, battered, and conquered.
Zach Genesis
Post December 10th 2014, 7:45 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 10 - GREATNESS
"I'm on way, I'm making it, I've got to make it show..." - "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel

The term greatness…well…that can be defined in many different ways, depending on what person you're dealing with you know? What might be considered greatness for one person might all in all be considered just piss poor for someone else. Greatness for some people is just doing one thing they've set their mind onto accomplish today, you know? One goal…one mission…one single state of mind that was successful in whatever journey they set to accomplish. Other people? They won't consider their life being affected with "greatness" until they achieve something absolutely…monumental. Something that can't be described in mere words…an experience that will shatter everything and change the course of live for-fucking-ever.

Now for amount my whole entire life, I've experienced the trials and tribulations of said "greatness" on various scales, and unfortunately when it comes to people who consider greatness…I sadly and unfortunately belong in not the first or second group, but I am a part of the incredibly fucked and not normal in anyway at all THIRD group. A group of people that after they have those incredible life altering moments…the ones that hang with them forever…they're still not satisfied. They're still just fucking craving for something. They still have inside of them…that desire.

Now the first time in my entire life I was convinced I found greatness? When our mother left me and my dad when I was 10. But all joking aside, honestly when did I first experience it? Well when I was 5 years old my dad took me to a local wrestling show…Texan State Wrestling I think? Anyway after that moment I was hooked. I watched tape after tape, attended local show month after month and well…in kindergarten I told everybody in class that I wanted to be a wrestler. Now what did my teacher Mrs. Carlton say?! "OH THAT'S NICE! BUT HOW ABOUT A REAL JOB?" Really!? FUCKING REALLY!? A REAL JOB!?  So yeah that stuck with me for a LONG time until on my 14th birthday when my dad gave me the greatest birthday gift of all time…my first wrestling lesson at Southern Wrestling Syndicate. And then I thought…greatness? Well there you go - ACHIEVED.

At that point I felt that I reached ultimate bliss…yeah weird for a 14 year old right? But everything clicked for me…I thought to myself…this is greatness…and that lasted until…well six months. At that point I thought greatness would be when I would wrestle at a show for the first time…accomplished that when I was 18…then it came to when I would become champion…when I would tour Japan and compete in puroresu…and when I'd make it to the "big leagues". And after 8 years of getting my ass kicked all over the independent circuit. After several excursions to Japan and Europe were I tried to actually get my "name out there"…hell when I broke my fucking neck and even contemplated about whether or not I'd proceed to actually be a wrestler or not and take up some boring "real job" like Mrs. Carlton would describe as…I have arrived in E…A…Fucking…W…

Now my feeling? My exact feeling when I arrived in this promotion for the first time? Butterflies man. Nothing but butterflies. I still remember going to my very first edition of Showdown in Portland, Oregon and there was only one thing that was running through my head whilst I was trying to pass the time by watching old editions of Showdown in the locker room or trying to make small talk to the other extremists who either would talk to me (if they weren't veterans) or would just say welcome and walk on (those who were veterans)…and that was the constant thought process off some of the most wonderful collection of words every assembled in the English language! "Do not fuck this up…do not fuck this up…do not fuck this up…" just wonderful isn't it?

I mean come on…your a kid from Texas who didn't have an amazing upbringing in the slightest, you're struggling to make ends for pretty much all of your life up until this point where you'd be willing to hop in a car with four other wrestlers and make a five hour drive to the middle of Tennessee, just to get only paid $100 each not covering food, or fuel and instead just so you can put your body on the line and through absolute hell for a total of 20 minutes…and finally you get to experience the VIP Treatment? The superstar lifestyle? Planes…hotels…high class dinners…press conferences…well yeah the one thing you'd be hoping is that it all won't suddenly disappear away from you ain't it?

So then…I wrestled my first match and guess what? Low and behold! I WON. On my main roster debut no less…from then on in the matches have came fast and heavy and ultimately what remained was three goals that Zach Genesis knows he has to encounter and complete in order to accomplish what he feels is well….his current state of greatness here in EAW:

#1) Compete at Pain For Pride. I'm not going to dive straight for the main event after only being here for 2 months…that's just plain ignorance…but just getting a match at PFP8? That would be incredible.

#2) Championship Gold. Self explanatory, within 12 months time (so December 2015) I want to at least once have a bit of championship gold around my waist, just so you know I know that my hard work has at least paid of for something…and finally

#3)…Wrestle against a Hall Of Famer…and win.

And after being here for just under two months, I'll finally get that opportunity…that chance…that one fucking moment that can cross something off my list. I take on Philadelphia's own StarrStan…beautiful, beautiful times. Now I have nothing but the utmost respect for that guy. He's a Gold medallist, a legend in this company and a man that I have no doubt in my mind has giving his life…his career…his goddamn fucking being to this business…but that's also his downfall. You're winding down Starr….you're losing energy and as the clock ticks and we progress day by day by fucking day you're getting older…and I'm getting closer and closer…to hitting my prime.

Now I know you're a technical master. A technical expert. A technical god if you will, but guess what you can guarantee that since I AM younger and I AM newer…I'm going to be faster…quicker…my reaction time will beat yours even your best day. So the second you try to slap that Ankle Lock on me!? I would have not just only escaped from it, I'll be hitting you with my newest offence and I'll always be three. steps. AHEAD. So from bell to motherfucking bell I will be giving you my all…my everything…I'll be pouring my life, my soul and ever single amount of blood, sweat and tears I HUMANLY POSSESS into that ring…and believe me Starr…believe me and I'm saying this my man from the very bottom of my heart…you will NOT get in my way of achieving my PATH to GREATNESS. Saturday night…man it's going to be fun!

"I've had enough, I'm getting out, to the city, the big big city…"

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
El Landerson
Post December 10th 2014, 1:08 am by El Landerson
[El Landerson meets Jordan Ciserano in the Locker Room while Eve stops them]

Eve: Excuse me El landerson in Jordan Ciserano, but can i get a few moments of your time before your tag team match on showdown this Saturday.

El laberinto: Qué huele?

Eve: last Saturday on showdown you was in Alex Anderson's Dressing Room on showdown but now you will team up with the first time ever on showdown is none other then Jordan Ciserano to take on Matt Marvel in Lord Dogg this week on showdown so any thoughts Landerson in Ciserano?

El laberinto: Well you see Eve,when i went into Alex's room last Saturday i didn't know that he was gonna say that mean stuff to me on showdown last Saturday because i asked him can i challenge him at Road to redemption PPV in he told me no so that's why he wants me to win three matches on SD show this week when me and Jordan Ciserano defeat Lord Dog in Matt Marvel in three days until our tag team match on showdown.

Eve: Jordan Ciserano could you in El landerson can defeat both of your Opponents this Saturday in your tag team match.

Jordan Ciserano: if it depends on hows the tag team match is gonna be cause when we defeat Matt marvel and Lord Dog this week on showdown then you will see El Landerson at RTR PPV for Alex Anderson spot for that ACE Champion as soon as we defeat Lord Dog and Matt Marvel in our tag team match  this week on showdown.

( El landerson in Jordan Ciserano walks away while Eve Continues talking)

Eve: Well there you have it folks because El landerson in Jordan get's to take on two of there Opponent on showdown and his tag team match on showdown this Saturday, so i hope that El landerson can officially wins his third or fourth match in three days until showdown this week.

Eve: Cause i'm gonna see them defeat Matt Marvel and Lord Dog butt this week when they defeats there two Opponent in his tag team match on showdown  this Saturday because we are going to support El landerson this week on showdown  in three days on Saturday showdown  so make the best showdown roster win this week between El landerson in Jordan Ciserano Lord Dog in Matt Marvel this week on showdown.

[Camera fades while El landerson goes to his Dressing room before Showdown show]
Anderson.
Post December 9th 2014, 10:01 pm by Anderson.
(The camera opens up to Alex Anderson wearing an Armani suit with a gold tie firmly tied to his neck and the glorious EAW Ace championship placed on his left shoulder.)

September 20th, 2014.

Nearly three months ago, I entered the most brutal match in the history of Extreme Answers Wrestling. This is no exaggeration. This isn't something I am saying simply because I was in the match. I claim it because it is the truth. Ladies and gentlemen, three months ago in the War Games match I went through hell. But on that night... I didn't think I was ever going to walk on my two feet ever again. But it's so much more than that match that changed me. The aftermath of that match is what truly changed me. Quality control took over. EAW was doomed to never be the same again, and I didn't expect to wrestle in this ring ever again. Hell, I didn't know how much more time I had left to live on this planet. But somehow I walked out of my hometown alive and arrived at the hospital in time. A day later? I am told that I am going to be facing Diamond Cage—another man that was attacked—in a first blood match on the following Showdown. At that point in time, I was beyond pissed. I was depressed. I was lost. I said all the right things... I talked about how much of a competitor I was and how I was going to overcome all odds and defeat Diamond Cage to get myself a shot at the Answers World Championship... but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't will myself to defeating him that night.

(Alex takes a long pause, getting lost in his inner thoughts.)

I was lost.

I was hurt.

I was devastated. 

I did not know what else I could do to get myself what I wanted. I worked my ass off for years and realized that for me to find myself, I had to cut ties with everything. When the time came, I left Extreme Answers Wrestling. I know doing that isn't anything that someone hasn't already done... but when it was me, it meant something. EAW was my home for so long, and I stuck two middle fingers in the air and I walked out, because I deserved better. I saw men who I have worked harder than be given world title shots, while I was forced to watching them on television and pretend to enjoy it. Well, I'll say it here and now: I did not enjoy it. I didn't enjoy any second of Jacob Senn winning a world championship. I didn't enjoy a second of Brian Daniels, Tyler Parker, and Zack Crash winning a world championship before me. Now for most of you watching at home, I am sure you think of me as a sore loser, someone who can't accept that he was just never good enough.

And that's where you're wrong.

There was nothing that any of those names that I listed did anything better than me. I was just never given the opportunities that they were. I want you to all to wrestle a first-blood match a week after you suffer a near-death experience. Chances are, you wouldn't have walked out alive like I did. That is what separates me from the rest of the crop. I knew how valuable I was to EAW, and I knew that the only way I could prove my worth and send a message was to leave entirely. And so I did. I was tired of the same-old opponents and nothing challenging being given to me, I was done with all the bullshit that I went through, and I finally did things on my own terms. I made my own wrestling academy, a place where I could be respected for the remarkable wrestler that I am. I did what I had to do, and quite frankly, I enjoyed it more than anything else in life. I didn't need anything other than that academy, but finally... Damien Murrow—the general manager of Showdown—BEGGED me to come back to the company. He BEGGED me to come back "home." The SAME place that didn't give ME what I wanted was pleading at my feet to have me return. You see, EAW wasn't my home. I thought it was, but it wasn't anything close. It was a corrupted environment that I wanted no part of. For weeks, I kept showing up to Showdown because I had my fair share of connections, and this week... Damien Murrow and Zack Crash—two men who I have absolutely despised my entire life—promised me and let me have everything that I wanted.

I am the ACE of Extreme answers Wrestling.

That is why I stand before you all today as the ACE champion.

Have I been granted a Pain for Pride 8 opponent of my choosing? Yes, I have.

Have I been given an Answers World Championship shot?

Yes... I have.

To those of you watching, you may think of that as being merely a spoiled brat. You'll see me as someone who doesn't know that he is being given more than he deserves, but you see, ladies and gentlemen... this is EXACTLY what I deserve. I shouldn't even have to be competing and defending this championship, because with the psychological and physical shape that I am in right now... I am unstoppable. This takes me to my opponent on Showdown this week. This is a man who has without a doubt shaken things up here in EAW. He has won the grand rampage, he has been a part of one of the marquee Pain for Pride matches, and he has proven to be one of the top-stars in this industry. But to me? He's just someone who stands in my way.
Hades, I know you are scared of me. When I speak, you listen and you listen carefully. What I say is real. It is fact. I am not afraid of you. I know everything that you have done in this company, and I also know that you just can't do much to stop me. It's not just you, Hades... it's everyone. I have put the entirety of EAW on notice, because I am the one who carries the answers around here. I have gone through so much that I feel as if it is finally time to do what I want when I want in this company. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to appeal to anyone. Finally... FINALLY I can do what I want and there will be no consequences. There will be no authority stopping me.

Oh, and believe me...

I have been studying everything that has been going on in EAW. I know who's hot and who's not. I know who's on the rise and who isn't. What I also know is that I am the best talent this company has to offer today. I proved it when I left and with how reluctant the management was to offer me what I wanted. The proof is in the mudding. That is why I hold this championship around my waist. That is why I wear this suit. I dress like a champion, I look like a champion, and I speak like a champion... because I am a champion. I'm not the man I once was, I know that. I have changed and I have changed for the better. I have all the money I need, I have all that I want right there on the table waiting for me... because I have earned it. All that is left for me is to defeat you this Saturday and go into the Extreme Elimination Chamber and walk out as the Undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Watch me do me.

(Alex has a sinister smile on his face as the camera fades to black.)
Caliban
Post December 9th 2014, 5:26 pm by Caliban
The screen is black but there is a hissing coming from either the microphones or somewhere else, heavy breath can be heard from behind the camera, whoever is holding it seems scared, a voice cuts the darkness with a knife and a face rises up out of the gloom. Punkin's wide smile seems to light the area somewhat 

Punkin: We are all just the products of our own disappointment, we are all just what is left at the end of every day whether it be a good day or a bad day we always leave a little bit of ourselves behind. But this week, ha ha this week... 

The smile seems to widen on the mask and as shadows dance on the mouth piece it almost looks like a long sharp tongue is moving inside 

Punkin: I AM GOING TO TEAR PIECES OF FLESH OFF THE POOR BASTARDS WHO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME. The Clown, well not so much a clown as relic of a fucking clown, another WANNABE sociopath and of all fucking people a god damn stinking ass englishman, now Caliban will talk about the englishman at length I'm sure but it doesn't matter to me, you see you are all just fodder in a twisted race, a fucked up little piece of reality that only really exists inside the heads of the worst of us, something that the best of us KNOW HOW TO LET FREE! AND I SHALL BE SET FREE, GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD AS YOU BOYS THINK YOU KNOW IT!

The head lowers and the Punkin begins to sing in a nursery kind of tone 

Punkin: Blood in the water, Sharks below the boat, it's a helluva a lot scarier when the bodies don't float, don't believe what you've been told you won't be going home. The Punkin's gunna slaughter you as he climbs to his throne 

He laughs maniacally as the camera abruptly shuts off 

We cut into an interview in progress, Caliban is sitting talking to some supposed to be young hip TV presenter for some wrestling show or podcast or youtube video or something. The set is god awful with a piece of wire fencing that looks like it's from cage and has old wrestling photos hung on it, the presenter is behind a desk and it looks like we have just come back from commercial. Caliban is literally laying on a couch dressed in sweatpants and a black hoodie, his backward Sonic The Hedgehog hat proudly reading THINK FAST above the snap back

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to wrestle talk TV where we are sitting down with the latest in a line of Young Irish wrestlers who are making waves in North America right now. So we have went through most of your story and we have played a few games and shit but now I wanna get serious, I wanna talk about Voltage this friday, the 4 way New Breed Match with Ronny Michaels, Nick Wadden and Kerry Keller, you must be beating yourself up facing 3 new outsiders coming off the back of  stellar performances on previous shows 

Caliban cuts in here quickly

Caliban: Look Mark it's simple, those weren't stellar performances they were loses, if you lose you didn't perform simple as that so yes I got knocked the fuck down a peg or 2 but hell that happens when I win for god sake

He chuckles a bit and the interviewer takes the opportunity 

Interviewer: So what about your opponents, what do you have in store for them?

Caliban: Ah man I dunno what to say about that, I haven't even cut my EAW promos on it yet

Interviewer: So do it now!

The crowd gives a small but energetic cheer that only 75 people can make, Caliban sighs and thinks about it

Interviewer: We have word from our control station and EAW's  representatives have given you the go ahead, come on do it for us 

Jordan sits up and hangs his head for a second the raises it up not unlike the Punkin did earlier with a smile on his face 

Caliban: Can I have the pictures you brought of my opponents?

Interviewer: Sure, I guess

Caliban: I am not responsible for what I might do with these ok?

Interviewer: Sure, go to it 

Jordan Caliban strolls across to an open area on the stage with the air of a stand up comedian, he holds the 3 pictures in his hands 

Caliban: I can't believe I'm promoing dressed like Vikki Pollard, FUCK 

The crowd laughs and Caliban opens his arms wide welcoming them into his consciousness 

Caliban: Ladies and Gentlemen on Friday I face 3 men in a 4 way elimination match at Voltage and what can I say, I'm excited, see these 3 guys are coming in to make an impression but me? I made mine already more than once, That crowd on Friday night now knows what I am capable of, they now know that when I am in the ring they will never know what's coming and that puts them in 2 places, on the edge of their seats and at my side. These 3 men will walk to the ring with zero crowd reaction but me, wait till you hear those people scream because they know that one by one every single one of you will Suck my superkick and if you are lucky you might even eat the most devastating spectacle of rotation the world has ever seen. 

He looks down at the pictures again 

Caliban: So onto my opponents, lets start with Ronnie Michaels, get the english twat out of the way first

He holds up a picture of Ronnie to the camera

Caliban: This is Ronnie Michaels, he's the bog standard hiding behind a mental deficiency and a bad attitude, he thinks that makes him different, some kind of loose cannon or something equally boring, it doesn't it just makes him another Englishman. Ronnie is nothing more than a big guy, sure he ways almost 100 pounds more than me so what, seen it before, Ronnie is nothing more than a bound for the ring or prison English Tough guy, seen it before. Ronnie built himself up to be a human weapon of unstoppable proportion, SEEN... IT... BEFORE! 

He balls the picture up in his one fist taking the time to show every inch his fingers devour as the image of Ronnie Michaels disappears 

Caliban: I am going to teach him what it means to be a pro wrestler these day, I will show him the standard he is impossibly trying to reach, my standard, my bar, something even a 6ft 6 Frankenstein looking mother fucker can't reach and I will sit atop that bar laughing at him on the floor below before Jumping off and ending him for the night 1.. 2... 3... 

He tosses the balled up Photo at the camera and hits it square in the center of the viewfinder to a small applause, the then presents the next one, Kerry Keller's manic glare fills the screen 

Caliban: Ladies and gentlemen this is Kerry Keller, no he is not the guy who hosts news as 10 in whatever the hell state USA, this guys is actually a wrestler whose parents obviously didn't like him very much. Now word is Kerry is a bit of a nutcase, well I know a little something about nutcases and let me tell you this, that guy is nothing more than a soggy fruit loop, LOOK AT HIM FOR FUCK SAKE! That bleach blonde hair looks like it was surgically removed from Billy Idols head! 

He laughs in complete and utter disbelief at the words coming out of his own mouth 

Caliban: And this dickhead has the fucking nerve to call himself "The Lunatic?" Seriously? Now the guy who we don't know is either an English Hard Nut or Frankenstein due to the most boring case of Bipolarism we have ever seen is one thing but this Yahoo? Fuck sake we should have people take a test before using those kinds of nicknames these days. Oh and he is dark as well, well my shite was dark this morning and it probably still put up a better fight than he will. People have told me he isn't to be fucked with, do I care? No 

He drops the picture of Keller on the ground and the camera watches it float down until Caliban stamps it the rest of the way, as the camera comes back up Caliban is already holding the picture of Nick Wadden and suddenly bursts into Announcer mode  

Caliban: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE TO YOU ALL AT THIS TIME, HE IS 6,2 HE IS 238 POUNDS AND HE IS... Boring

The announcer impression cuts off and Caliban finishes in a drawl drawn out voice 

Caliban: Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada Mr Legend Nick Wadden, who in the fuck is this guy? Why is he calling himself Mr Legend? Was he the Jock in high school who just used the word Legendary of and over again and that shitty nickname stuck? Nick let me tell you something, wearing weird colors isn't wild, ripping a mans throat open with your bare hands is and if you wanna survive in this wild life you need to be prepared to hurt people. On Friday night I am going to explain this all to Mr Legend and my other opponents in vivid detail. But on the subject of Wadden? Nick while using the word legend will be more of a never was than a has been in 20 years, he will simply be another overshadowed wrestler looking up at me above them on my pedestal or High Impact entertainment 

He take the picture in 2 hands and rips it squarely up the middle 

Caliban: Ladies and Gentlemen enough about the toys lets talk about the true player in this game, my name is Jordan Caliban, I am the new edge libertine, the Artful Dodger of professional wrestler and no matter how many men, big or small they put in front of me it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who I lose too or who I beat only one thing matters and that is that I walk to the ring and show each and every locker room member, staff member, owner, share holder, Fan and critic this company has that I am the best thing going in that ring today and my 3 opponents this week will learn why they are not and never will be and when the smoke settles and dust clears the hand will hit, 1... 2... 3... The bell will ring and I will be taking another step towards immortality.... INCOMING!
Post December 9th 2014, 3:29 pm by Yoshikage Eto
*A Camera Pulls In On A Boiler Room, With A Very Unimpressed Looking Kerry* Nick Wadden Was It? Yes, I Believe That Was Your Name... *Looks Behind Him And Back* Nick Wadden. Yes I Walked Out On My Partners, But What Can I Say? 1. I Didn't Get Hit By That Elbow Of Yours. 2. I Don't Plan On Walking Out On This Match... *Chuckles* Not This One. This Is My Match To Win, My Victory To Have. And This Friday... That's EXACTLY *Breathes Heavier* What I'm Going To Do, And No Amount Of Insults, Or OOOOOOH YEAAAHS Are Gonna Stop Me From Making You Wish You Were Never Born. Until Then Nick, Little Lamb... TA TA! *Camera Fades To Static As He Chuckles More*
Jamie O'Hara
Post December 9th 2014, 6:57 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
Burning Bridges Beyond Belief

I’ll be honest, I never thought it would mean this much so soon.

I mean, I knew it would someday…but now?

On my first night, I walked by one man and told him I was different than the rest. Only weeks later I proved it to him and I’ve been proving it ever since. See, it wasn’t a message for his ears alone and whether or not they’re words that have stuck remains to be seen. So when the idea that I NEED someone? That I NEED to take the easy way to get somewhere comes up? I feel…insulted.  I’ll forgive Y2Impact’s ignorance; if that’s the way he built his career then so be it. Allow me to set this straight, I will lose every ounce of blood, I will watch my very bones be crushed to dust before my very eyes before I ever rely on someone to hold me up and take a short cut towards the very top. I have a spine and I would actually like to keep it. This isn’t some lesson I need to learn along the way; I walked into EAW knowing from day one, hell day zero when I was surrounded by people who are no longer here, waiting for my chance to shine that I am capable of doing EVERYTHING on my own without any reliance on others. I walked in with the belief that I will never take a shortcut to get to the very end. Impact can sling around the idea that to survive you need to take whatever comes your way regardless if it paints you in a positive or negative light; that the only legends that are still here are the ones that did so. But I will not buy into it. Think of it more as “thanks, but no thanks”.

And why? Because I’ve been around long enough to know that Elite Answers Wrestling is going to die. Not the company, but this false empire that Zack Crash is trying to build here. Why bother wasting my time trying to reinforce its already collapsing walls while I can sit back and watch it burn with joy? They did well to hold out the Agents of Extreme last week, didn’t they?

New breed screams quite a bit when referring to me. Impact can tell me the tales of people who tried to build their remembrance on purely their own ability, with their own hands and capabilities and try to sell it to me that they’re gone and IF I continue to proceed that way that I’ll join them. Rest assured I will never end up like them. I won’t act as if I’m above them; I won’t act as if I know their stories and know the events that took place over these eight years like the back of my hand because I don’t…I really don’t but I am one persistent, one patient and one cunning fucker who doesn’t go quietly just because it’s too much. If burning the bridges, if me putting an end to any hope of having my life made easier in the world of elite just to keep my integrity and every shred of self-belief intact then so fucking be it. Sure, people can see this as just some kid who’s walked in with a head too big for his shoulders throwing around words that not even he understands but in due time everything will be right. I say it time and time again that everything I say, I back up and sadly not everything can be backed up in one short night. No. Sometimes its months later where those words are just a faint memory. When I reach the pinnacle, the highest rung and it’s done without a single hand from anyone, then I can proudly sit back and say I told you so…told you since day ONE that I’m different than the rest…that I’m not just a potential legend destined to die.

I didn’t need anyone to win this title, I could have earned my spot in the elimination chamber match without any assistance from Rossdale and Sephiroth and I won’t need a single fucking helping hand to win the EAW championship at Road To Redemption.

Speaking of which, the man with more titles to prefix to his name than fingers and toes and perhaps even more swirling around in his head. When I arrived, I really didn’t know the story to Jacob Senn. It wasn’t more so because I was new rather I just didn’t care. Looking back and listening to the voice of others, the way you’ve apparently transcended from virtually nothing into the EAW champion is rather admirable. Impressive? Nah, anyone with enough guts, patience and determination can rise from nothing; it isn’t a new phenomenon nor will it be the last that we see here but it’s certainly something deserving of applause.

If I was told six months ago, or somewhat close to it, that I’d be facing five other men for a world title by the end of the year I would have spat out whatever remaining beer I had. I crave these matches, to prove my worth against people so much further up the ladder. I regard myself as the very future and if there is any time to prove it, it’s against a reigning world champion. Not only do I represent myself but I represent the entire division, reminding people that there is always someone better on the horizon and inspiring those looking for that moment where they break free of the pack. Perhaps I’m the odd man out here; the bloke who isn’t expected to go very far and the one that’s expected to end up out on his arse within minutes of entering. Allow me on Friday night to remove any doubt; any questions if I belong in this match…if I have any right to be in the same ring so soon with a world champion like yourself. Thing is it’s inevitable. It’s all inevitable. Whether it happens next week, whether it happens after I win King of Extreme, whether I win Grand Rampage and go onto Pain For Pride Eight or I win the Cash In The Vault, your title Senn or Hades’ or DEDEDE’s, it will rest around my waist and the kicker to all of it is I’ll still be carrying my current gold around. And I won’t have a sad sob story to fling around, no fragile reason to take the easy road to help me sleep at night.

I could use over and over the same old tired line that your days as champion are numbered but who’s buying it? Neither of us at least. You’ve got one particular person who with a snap of his fingers can command men to storm the ring, storm the arena watching your back. Like it or not, he’s the reason you’re still EAW champion and will be the only reason you’re able to leave the chamber with the title. It’s perhaps the only reason you’ll manage to make it there. If it’s not me making life easier by removing the champion then it’s Scott Diamond…or Diamond Cage if he’s even capable of doing anything.  I commend you for not shying away from the fact that it’s another rather tainted victory much like at Territorial Invasion but you of basically all people represents the one thing that I will never do and that’s take whatever comes your way without regret. Maybe I can’t grasp your perspective; that I can’t really see how much finally winning the title at Midsummer Massacre actually meant to you, but what happens at Road To Redemption when…perhaps even IF you find yourself being handed yet another victory? At what point Jacob does it become a bit too much that your image as champion is piss weak? Worth absolutely nothing? A joke?  

I won’t do anything to harm your chances of making it to the 20th Jacob. I know I can’t and I won’t create a bunch of false promises that by the end of the night will remain empty. Nor will I lift a finger to ensure that you do because quite frankly you walking in at full health or barely limping in is none of my concern. You know…short cuts aren’t really my thing. The only thing I’m going to care about is ensuring that my place isn’t forgotten, that my place isn’t seen as a throw away; that I’m just not making up the numbers.
『zakkii』
Post December 9th 2014, 6:38 am by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 2: Finding a Smile

"I won my first match...."

The scene change while Haruna locked Chelsea in her signature "Setsuna no ACCEL" lock. Haruna then seen celebrating her first victory....without smiling.

Quote :
Ring Announcer: Here is your winner… HARUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAKAZAKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

When we return, We see Haruna leans her hands on her locker room door while remembering what she had done to her first opponent in her debut match.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 B4OiV1CCQAA3jAz

".....but why? Why am I not happy with this victory. That is not even me fighting inside that ring. I was totally destroying my opponent, Chelsea and gave her no mercy. I didn't gave her opportunity to fight back as I keep striking and striking like a mad man. I made Chelsea suffering when she faced me. and in that ring, I even lose my smile. am I too ambitious that I have to be this fierce? Is that really what I need to survive in this place? do I have to forget my cute and sweet personality and turn into a rabid animal to prove her that I can do it alone? It can't be helped. the devil inside me must be unleashed. "

"I don't want to fail to climb the top. Even if I have to walk very slowly, I will do that no matter how long it would be but I will fight for it. I don't want to quit even if anyone forced me to do so. I will keep stepping forward no matter the damage done and given in that every match that I should take. I know, it won't be easy. My opponent who tries to block my path could be anyone. old, young, amateur, talented, good.... bad.... evil.... it could be anyone. I can't go easy on them. I WON'T go easy on them. I can make all of them taste a miserable defeat just like I do with Chelsea on my debut match, no exception. it doesn't matter if they doing good things or bad things to me. opponent is an opponent, enemy is an enemy. I don't care about them. They never care about the reason I joined this company, after all.  They never understand how painful this feeling, how hurt I am from the inside, how miserable I am since my best friend going somewhere to fulfill her bigger dream. I want to do it.... I want to be in a same boat with her again. I want.... someday, we will meet, reunited as the best female wrestlers in the world. but my opponents will never understand that.... I know it."

"I will fight anyone and never give any smile to anyone who oppose me inside the ring. This is my fate, if losing my smile is a part of my fate to be the best in this company, I can live with that, I can live without smile drawing on my face. I don't want to find my smile back, I don't need it. I'll show you who Haruna Sakazaki who never live without a light beneath her smile. and I'm sure, it won't be a good thing. I will close my heart, I will avoid and hate anyone if I have to do it in order to be a stronger person. Can anyone change me? Can anyone return me into Haruna Sakazaki that I used to be? We will never know. All I think right now is how to climb the top, no matter if I will walk into darkness"

"But....."

Scene then move back to the interview area when we see Pierre McGuire is ready to do his job.

Pierre McGuire: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, EAW new vixen, Haruna Sakazaki!

We see Haruna walked into the scene with a cold blank stare somewhere as Pierre start to interview her.

Pierre McGuire: Good evening, Haruna. First of all, congratulations of your first victory against Chelsea at your debut match. as we all know, Chelsea is a veteran and you are completely destroyed her in your first match. Is that your fighting nature that you will show us?

Haruna shows an evil grin, while looking at her own fist.

Haruna Sakazaki: you saw that, Mr. McGuire? People might think that I am a weak an innocence Japanese lady as usual, but I am different. I signed in EAW to make my own mark. I have a mission to claim the best position in EAW Vixens Division. and that match shows that my words here means something. I am a lady with my own word. If I say anything, I explain it through action. That match is only an example, Mr. McGuire! an example of outcome if there's anyone tries to block my path of victory, I don't care who they are. I destroyed Chelsea by my own hands and I am not hesitate to do the same thing again, and again until I make my ambition into reality. It cannot be thwarted, Mr. McGuire. I know it will be hard. but I will do this until the day that I finally make my mark here.

Pierre McGuire: I see your spirit. You seized an easy victory over Chelsea but your next opponent here is EAW's newest acquisition, Lucy Middley, that we actually don't know what she's capable of. do you think you can repeat your domination when you face Lucy next week on Dynasty?

Again, she grins and now she looks at Pierre into the eyes with her cold stare.

Haruna Sakazaki: hmph.... If I'm not mistaken, I already said that I will destroy anyone blocking my path no matter who they are. Yes, I don't care if it is Chelsea or Lucy Middley. I will show them what I capable of. I will show everyone my might if I'm serious with what I desire of. Perhaps you will see the same outcome of this encounter. It depends on Miss Middley herself if she can stand to be in the same ring with me or not. one thing for sure, I will keep fighting with the best I can that Miss Middley will see the real me when I step up inside that squared-circle. and one thing for sure. It won't be delightful.

Pierre McGuire: so, is there anything you want to say to anyone watching you or to Lucy herself?

Haruna Sakazaki: I will say a few words to my upcoming opponent at Dynasty. Miss Middley, I don't care who you are, I don't care your background, and I won't be care about what charm you will bring when you face me next Monday. one thing for sure, I'm different with what I am now. I will make you suffer, I will make you regret that you will never want to meet me in that ring again, I will enjoy beating you, tearing you apart from limb to limb and will make you hurt so badly. I will make you think you will face the monster that make you--

Something wrong with Haruna, She can't even finish her own sentence. Haruna then takes a deep breath but still. She doesn't continue.

Haruna Sakazaki: ......

Haruna breath in a deep pant and her face now is getting pale and sweaty. She then slowly shakes her head.

Pierre McGuire: Haruna? are you alright?

Haruna Sakazaki: I-I'm sorry.... I just.... summimasen, zettai dekinai!

Haruna shakes her head even harder before she left the area, leaving a question on Pierre's mind.

"....can I? Can I fight without a light illuminate my heart? Can I fight without a smile on my face? Should I find my smile back? I still have so many question inside my head and I know. my journey is still so far ahead. I must continue. demo..... doushi yo? Doushi yo, Britani-chan? Oshiete kure..... Onegai, dare itai!"
Post December 9th 2014, 3:23 am by Guest
Did you see that intro? It was beautiful, oh baby, was it a show. I should have hit the Wadden Elbow Drop, but things happen and we move on. 1 and 0, one and oh. Undefeated, and it’s going to remain that way. You see, this Friday on Voltage, I am back in a match with 3 of the other people involved in last week’s match, and two of them just so happened to be on my side. 1 and 0, one and oh. JP Caliban, whoever that guy is, has been awful quiet these past few weeks. You don’t make an impression in a company like EAW by keeping your mouth shut. Gotta express those inner thoughts ya, Let the people know, why you come to the arena every day when you’re hurt ya, Why the Indy circuit to make your way to this spot was worth the pain, ya, and when you add another win, it’s just another piece of a growing legacy. Caliban, you can’t be this quiet brother, You will be lost before you even begin if you continue this way.

Kelly Keller. What a fraud. Begins his journey in this federation by running out on his team mates instead of fighting like a man! That’s fine, you can run out again this week if you choose, it will save you the pain of an elbow drop to the heart, and a dazed feeling under my arm for the 1, 2, 3. Keller, *breathes heavier* You need to get your lungs *heavy breath* checked, You will not be able to maintain the stamina to compete in matches that the crowd remembers if you have the lungs of a 80 year old smoker.

Lastly, Ronny Michaels. The one who broke Manny’s arm and got the win. Enjoy it, 1 and 0, one and oh, because I will make sure to pin you last. Make sure you give some back because I look forward to it, it excites me, but let me be serious for a second, if you don’t mind, but Mr Legend, Nick Wadden, is prepared to take this federation over like a bad disease. I will start with the weak, at the bottom, the pukes, and I’ll work my way up the ladder until I am at the top, and there’s not one human being in this federation, hell, this planet, who can stop me from achieving my goals. You will be three more blocks in my steps to the top so enjoy the marks on your back.

2 and 0, two and oh.
Cage.
Post December 8th 2014, 7:10 pm by Cage.
Look, this is the season of giving right? Well I'm going to give you something, A PROMO! From Diamond Cage to the world, I'm a little bit messed up right about now. I'm a little bit twisted, my mind feels like it's been chewed on like a dog's bone. Simply put I'm a little bit fucked up right now, I'm in pain, still not fully healed from Shock Value, still not healed from my little encounter there with Xavier on the Voltage after Shock Value, and then on Voltage recently I get my ass kicked by Lannister. I realize what it is, I am a threat in this chamber that is taking place. Why wouldn't I be? You have a guy who thrives on chaos like Diamond Cage in an Elimination Chamber? My three years in EAW and this is my first Elimination Chamber? So you probably ask what do I do to prepare myself? Well let me explain it to you, I show up. I destroy everything, I leave the EAW Champion. I show up, I break everyone in half, I win the EAW Championship, I show up, I leave everyone broken and bloody, I win the fucking EAW Championship. No matter how it plays out, I am walking out the Extreme Answers Wrestling Champion. My history at Road To Redemption is interesting, because I've never been pinned at this event, Two years ago, me and Robbie V have a violent clash in which he barely managed to escape, because truth be told I was beating his ass. And just last year, I lost everything, my family, my job, I was fucked in the ass financially and I get to fight the guy responsible for that. And I give him the worst beating he has ever received in his long career in Extreme Answers Wrestling, but he walks away with a victory because on that night he needed back up. See I have a long term history of being fucked over in EAW, see here's the truth that no one want's you to hear. In EAW, we give our friends or people who are friends with our friends accolades, this whole company is filled with conspiracy and surrounded in controversy. Whether it's ran by Mr. DEDEDE, Dark Demon, Zack Crash, whoever, hard work and determination doesn't matter. Apparently, being undefeated from Grand Rampage 2014 to Shock Value 2014 doesn't mean shit, apparently being the hardest working man in the business today doesn't mean shit, apparently I don't mean a single damn worth of shit to this company. And that's fine, I am perfectly fine with playing the scum bag of Extreme Answers Wrestling, I don't care. The fact is since day one, I was told I wouldn't amount to shit, I wasn't given the ball, I had to steal it which is why I am considered a thug, or maybe people consider me a lunatic, or crazy. But I am not crazy, I am perfectly aware of what I am doing. And I know what it is going to take to go where I have to go, I never asked for anything, all I asked for was your eyes and ears, and I can't even get that, so I went on to crippling and breaking bitches in this company and then I started getting the respect I deserved. 

The fact is a lot of shit in this company is pissing me off, I am pissed off that I didn't get to fight Hades, I am pissed off that Lannister kicked my ass, I am pissed off that Lucian Black didn't win the World Heavyweight Championship, I am pissed off because I am dealing with a divorce right now. AND I AM STILL PISSED OFF THAT I AM STILL STANDING HERE WITHOUT CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD AROUND MY WAIST! See I haven't been a champion in a year, I haven't been a singles champion in two years, maybe that is a reason my fire has been a bit delayed or on life support, maybe I am cooling off a little bit. Maybe that is why I haven't been talking to you folks and talking to opponents I honestly don't give a fuck about. Maybe I am losing a little bit of my passion for wrestling and maybe I don't give a fuck about wrestling anymore! But maybe that beating by Lannister helped me out a little bit, maybe getting my ass kicked and looking up at the lights and thinking to myself “Is that the way I want to go out” AND THEN IT HIT ME! Wrestling is fun again! And I remembered exactly just who the hell I am and how much chaos I can cause, because chaos seems to follow me everywhere I go these days I am perfectly fine being the dark cloud of this piece of shit, because I was thinking, where do I go from here? Do I jump out of a window and fall stories to my death? Do I go on drugs and be that wrestling guy who failed and now is on straight to DVD movies that EAW is making money off of my fucking self destruction? Would I just be putting money in everyone's fucking pockets for ruining my fucking life? I wouldn't give you motherfuckers the satisfaction, I wouldn't give you the fucking time of day of saying you ruined my career and telling my fans, my people that I quit on them. I wouldn't give you the fucking privilege of smiling while I walk away from the only thing that has kept me happy throughout my entire fucking life. So you know what, I will give my thoughts on the New EAW and it is sure to be controversial, but let's talk about the match. The match I've wanted since the conclusion of Territorial Invasion, the match I've wanted since Pain for Pride 6 actually. Because you were never better than me, you always had this fucking realm of protection, LORD LET'S PROTECT ZACK CRASH HE WILL CARRY EAW ONE DAY! And I knew, I knew it before anyone else you didn't have the balls nor the heart nor the passion to know what it is like to be a professional wrestler. Ultimate thrill seeker, so called “evil chairman” “dictator” my fucking ass. This goes beyond Territorial Invasion, and this is beyond personal. I am going to break something on you, I don't know which body part I am going to break. But I am telling you, I am breaking something. 

Because I need to prove something to myself, to my fans. You've screwed me out of title opportunity, after title opportunity, and I wouldn't be surprised if you told Lannister it would be smart to take me out from behind because I am the biggest threat you have to your company and your little mission for EAW to burn on it's own. Maybe I can fight you and beat you and make you realize that you don't have Dark Demon to protect you. And I know that probably gets under your skin but it needs to be said, Dark Demon always protected your ass because he knew if you met a guy like me in the ring where no bullshit got involved, I'd kick your ass. And now hopefully no bullshit gets involved, I'm going to kick your ass. And why? Well because you fucked me over, two because I just don't like you. And three, I've been wanting to kick your ass since Grand Rampage, you and your selfish fucking ways, you talking all this bullshit about wanting to overthrow all these legends, yet you are becoming just like them, only caring for yourself not realizing that the hardest working man in the fucking federation is getting tired of this shit. Tired of being the guy to jerk the curtain, tired of watching bitches like you who debuted with me, BECAUSE CRASH, YOU DEBUTED IN A TAG MATCH WITH ME, YOUR VERY FIRST VOLTAGE MATCH! And I lead us to victory, I respected you. Because you went out and you got your World title, but then you got in the way of me achieving mine? Why? Is it because you are afraid of your legacy being a little surpassed? Are you afraid that maybe Diamond Cage will be a better world champion than you ever was? I don't know, or maybe you are starting to believe what your little boyfriend Demon believed, or what Banks believed or what Mr. DEDEDE his fucking self believed, I am not capable of being the face of EAW. Yet you young punks like Jacob Senn and Xavier Williams are? Bullshit, on Voltage I start my training to Road To Redemption, this is a warm up. You are a warm up Zack, and honestly I plan on making you hurt. I plan on making sure that I make you realize what you have coming inside that Elimination Chamber, and all the rest of you, Senn, Scott, Lannister, Senn, Hara, I want you to watch what I do to Zack, watch how I make him humble, watch how I make him finally pay for his fucking actions. And I want you to watch and think to yourselves, “what in the hell is this, “rejuvenated” Diamond Cage going to do to me, inside the Elimination Chamber” Man I'm walking into that arena, feeling like I have nothing to lose. I'M PREPARED TO DIE CRASH, AND THE FACT IS IF I HAVE TO BURN, WE'LL BURN TOGETHER, BUT IF WE BURN I WILL TAKE EAW WITH ME!
Norman Hellion
Post December 8th 2014, 1:38 pm by Norman Hellion
You know - I'm beyond sick and tired of getting my bell rung by a move called the "Caustic Echo". It's a great move, I must admit because it chops down even the tallest of trees. The Caustic Echo of course belongs to Brian Daniels, the little bearded rebel that's been a thorn in everyone's side since the second he became a Showdown extremist. For far too long he's been playing by his own rules. He does what he wants because he has nothing to lose, I get that. I also get that he's furious. He's furious because he wants nothing more than to get his hands on the traitor they call Devan Dubian - and he was ever so close a few weeks ago of doing just that, but Devan managed to slither away in the nick of time. Brian you were suspended, or at least you were supposed to be, but out of the blue, that suspension is uplifted and then for some reason, you are rewarded an opportunity to qualify for the Elimination Chamber at Road to Redemption. Yeah that is right, you have to earn your way into the chamber - unless your name is Alex Anderson of course. I will admit that you had it tougher than the rest because you didn't have just one or two men trying to take this golden opportunity away from you, but three! As we found out, you had to take on the most dominant alliance this company has ever seen in RAGNAROK. Yes, the same alliance that defeated you and your friends at the time, in a High Voltage match. Before the bell even rang last Saturday, the fans were doubting their hero. They were starting to think that there was no way you could overcome these mighty odds. NO WAY! But being the little weasel you are, you squeaked by. And Norman I blame you for letting this happen because you let your brothers down again. I don't feel like going on a tirade to prove I'm right when I could just sum it up in one or two sentences. You were distracted and I thought I told you to always keep your eyes on the prize. And you know what? I'll even take some of the blame myself because I believed you when you said you learned your lesson from your days dealing with Vic. Sure you clothesline your brother Lannister by mistake, and if he was able to talk at the time, he would've told you to stay focused on Brian. BUT YOU DIDN'T! Sometimes you are so stupid. DON'T CALL ME TH - or what Norman? What are you going to do? We've been through this before. Let me save you the trouble and tell you to shut up right now. Buuuut - let's say you weren't stupid. If you had any brain cells left, you could tell I'm trying to light a fire under you because in a few weeks time, you will be competing in the biggest match of your career. You get another crack at the Answers World championship and this time, failure is not an option because if you let me down again, I'll personally ship you back to your parents. Y-you wouldn't do such a thing. TRY ME NORMAN! You see I have a lot riding on this match my friend. You do? Actually let me rephrase that, we, yes we, have a lot riding on this match and I'll gladly tell you why. Back in NEO you were feared. You were able to out muscle future stars such as Ryan Savage. When you got called up to Dynasty, again you were feared. You made a statement by taking out Carlos Rosso and by doing so, you officially got your foot in the door. You won the InterWire championship and at the time, you were a shoo-in to win the breakout star award or next up in 2015?award. Things were looking up for you. The next thing I know, you were given the opportunity to become Mr. Cash in the Vault. Not only did you fail at unhooking the briefcase, but you lost the InterWire championship the same day. In one day, in one single fucking day, your reputation that I worked countless hours of building came crashing down. From there, you let Vic mess with your mind for a few months, which made me look bad because I pride myself on preparing you to win. Whether it's matches or championships. So what did I have to do to restore your reputation? Or at least a fraction of it? I made a few calls and I managed to get you a spot in RAGNAROK. The Elimination Chamber is another hellacious structure you must compete in. Not only that, but it's another match you can't let your brothers down. When you win the Answers World championship, you don't just win it for yourself. You win it for Lannister. You win it for Cerci. You win it for Brody. You win it for Dr. Vance. And lastly - you win it for me. The match won't be easy and I will never tell you differently because I don't want to sugarcoat this. Why? Because if I do you won't be on your A game. You will assume there will be no struggle and as a result, you will be caught off guard and you will be eliminated in not minutes, but seconds. 

Look at the men you will have to go through. Starr Stan, a man you've broken. Not physically, but mentally, which is a little ironic, is it not? He will be after you because he doesn't know how to deal with coming up short, which is a quality every extremist, or elitist I should say, should have. If you accept defeat like its nothing, then you will not succeed in EAW and it's as simple as that. That's why when you lose, which is rare these days, you must be punished. I know you don't like it and trust me, I know you want to fight back, but you won't learn from your mistakes by just being slapped on the wrist. Just know I do it out of love. Devan Dubian, a man who is no longer flying under the radar. He's unstable, which again is ironic coming from me, and he will manipulate anyone who is gullible enough to trust him. Alex Anderson? I'm still confused why Murrow and Crash wanted him back. He's overvalued. If you were to give it a few more weeks, he would've came crawling back EAW. Because his academy? It's a joke, which is only fitting because the man is a joke himself. He even created his own championship because he can no longer win a real one. And it's laughable that nobody wants it other than El Landerson, which I hope opens his eyes so he can finally see that his time will never come. Newer extremists will continue to lap him, just like Norman and Xavier Williams have done. Brian Daniels? I could talk all day about this man but I'll save it for next week. The only thing I'll say now is at Road to Redemption, I will finally pluck that thorn out of my side. And then there is Hades. Again, I will save most of what I have to say for a later time, but I'll give you a little teaser. I've said it countless times and I'll say it again. You're talented, even I can't deny it. You are the Answers World Champion for a reason and that reason - isn't an impressive one. That reason is a tough pill to swallow I'm sure, and I think you know what I'm talking about, but in case you don't, the reason I speak of is one word: luck. And I'll leave it at that for now. Just know the writing is on the wall gentlemen. Mark my words - Norman Hellion will be the last Answers World Champion of the year 2014. 

But before Norman wins the championship he's destined to win, I must pump the brakes and deal with a young phenom in Scott Oasis. Scott I like you, I really do and before I rip you a new one, just know it's tough love. A while back, maybe it was a month or two ago, you said you're the real monster of Showdown and you basically told Hades and Norman to step aside. So let me guess, you think your era begins? If that's the case then join the long line of men and women whom feel the same way about themselves. This week, you might feel like you have nothing to prove. Or at least some people would assume that because they could argue the fact that you should be focusing on Matt Miles and Norman should be putting all of his time and effort into the Elimination Chamber - but I'm willing to put that on the back burner for now and I hope you can do the same. Because you Scott? I've been waiting to face you for the longest time. Why? Maybe it's because I like new challenges or maybe it's because I want to give you a reality check? Maybe I want to prove to you first hand that you aren't as tough as you think? You see Norman isn't weak like those two fans who were willing to take you on at that underground fighting league or whatever you want to call it. He's a big upgrade and that might be the understatement of the century. Just like Norman is a more quality opponent than a man you despise, Matthew Miles. I'm not sure why you even want the InterWire championship in the first place. Norman had it and it only held him back. It was a curse. Since the day he dropped it, his life is doing better and his career? His career is stronger than ever. He is now rolling with RAGNAROK and he's on the cusp of becoming the new Answers World Champion, so yeah - life is pretty good right now. And I see your life isn't too bad either. You have Matt Miles right where you want him, or at least you think. You have him caged in the corner. But what happens when you open that cage? Just like a wild animal, he's going to attack and he's going to put more force in those punches of his since you had to make things personal by bringing up his father. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being "sensitive", as you put it like the others. As a matter of fact, I don't think you went far enough. Maybe I say that because family has never been important to me, I don't know. What I'm trying to get at is I believe you're underestimating Matt like I underestimated Vic. I could even make the argument that he's actually in your head and not the other way around. Last week you assaulted Matthew before his match and I'm sure you were expecting some sort of retaliation later that night - but it never came, which ultimately cost you the match against the man you assumed fell off - Starr Stan. Why did you think that in the first place? Oh that's right, because of Norman. Yeah he has the ability to do that to those who continue to push him. Want another example? Who do you think Norman beat to qualify for the Elimination Chamber? Vic Vendetta. Once again Norman gets the last laugh and I know you better than you think Scott. I'm sure you're going to bring up how RAGNAROK, the most powerful alliance today, fell at the feet of one man. Am I right? Because if I were you I would bring that up in your rebuttal and I would laugh and laugh about it! Let's laugh Scott! C'mon! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm just preparing my laugh because once again I will laugh at Brian in the end, just like I did with Vic and Stan. Believe it or not, I'm glad Brian qualified. Now why on earth would that make me happy? The obvious answer is because I'm "insane" right? Nope! The real reason is Brian is going to self destruct at Road to Redemption, along with his "Elite" buddies. At RTR, you're going to see some kind of weird love triangle. I can guarantee you that Brian and Devan will go at it like there's no tomorrow and Stan will continue to play peace maker. But then, THEN, Stan will stab one of his friends in the back because we've all seen this movie before. All that tension will make my job easier. So congratulations Brian, in a way, you played right into my hands HAHAHAHA. But back to you Scott. I dare you, wait, no, to show you I mean business, I "double dog dare" you to get inside of Norman's head. Pick around a little bit and I can tell you right now that you won't like what you see. If there's one thing I've learned about you during these last few weeks, it's you pride yourself on being one of the most hated men in all of EAW. You think you're hated? Don't make me laugh again. You want to see a man who is truly despised? Then look no further. Don't believe me? That's fine. I'll just change your mind this Saturday. 

Last edited by Norman Hellion on December 8th 2014, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Day after....
Post December 8th 2014, 8:04 am by Guest
(We fade in on a luxury spa, Jason Walker is being attented to by four masseurs, a doctor is examining his face as his arms and legs are massaged.)

Doctor: No permanent damage, a little swelling and some mild bruising.

Walker: Good, you can go Doc.

Doctor: Yes sir.

(The Doctor exits the room and as the door opens we can see Samson standing outside, he steps into the room now and in front of the door to prevent any unwelcome intrustion)

Walker: (turns to the camera) Oh good, you're here. (Sits up) My debut at EAW did not go as planned, so as a consolation prize I am spending my time recuperating here. However do not take what happned last night as a sign of things to come. I did not lose last night, my so called partner, EJ Murray, lost that match. I tagged him in and told Samson that he was no longer required at ringside. I had pegged Nas and Donny Diamond for what they were, and knew I did not need Samson there. So I escorted him to the back whilst EH Murray held down the fort. Next thing I know, he's lost the match! That son of a bitch told me he had this in the bag, in the back before we came out he was bragging about he was going to murder these guys and I thought we had a plan. Then he turns out to be what I had him pegged for since the beginning, a lying piece of lower class trash. So here this EJ Murray, if you ever dare step into the same ring as me again, it wont be as partners, it will be as enemies.

(Walker lies back and relaxes)

Walker: Donny Diamond, you run your mouth about me, thinking you have all the answers. I am sure you were giggling with glee and wetting your shorts with delight when the referee call the 1..2..3 on EJ Murray, ready to gloat in my face. Go ahead Old Man. But the fact of the matter, is you did not beat me. You did not even lay a finger on me, Nas hit me with a kick to the face that was clearly a cheap shot, but you did not step into the ring against me. I was ready to come back to the ring and kick both your asses but EJ Murray dropped the ball. So Donny Diamond, I am waiting. You want me in the ring to back up those big words you spout? Go ahead and name the time and place.

(A pause whilst Walker touches the bruise on his face)

Walker: Now we come to Nas, big man hitting me with a cheap shot to the face. Nas, you like to think you beat me last night, you didn't. What you have done is piss me off, I was trying to be civil about this but you had to cheap shot me and now you have made me angry. Your time is coming Nas, when you least expect it, I'll be there to make sure you remember just who the hell I am.

(A sigh)

Walker: And lastly EJ Murray. You are not fit to like the dirt from the bottom of my boots, you bottom feeding coward of a wrestler. You may come to me and apologise but I wipe my ass with your apology and ram it down your throat. So stay the hell out of my way or be ready to have your ass handed to you.

(Walker visibly relaxes)

Walker: But now I intend to enjoy the rest of this day, go away.

(Samson steps in front of the camera and there is movement to show Samson is tossing the camera man outside as we fade out)
Tyler Parker
Post December 8th 2014, 7:00 am by Tyler Parker
And that's why you should watch what you say or else you're going to have to swallow every word.

Christopher Corrupt was asking for it and that? Well, that was his own doing. Had he actually listened to me? Maybe he could have won but even if he had, he would've lost one way or another. If he or anyone else seriously thought he was going to beat me, then last night was one hell of a reality check. Because if he had a chance, any chance at all, it was very slim. I made it clear, crystal clear, that he was just going to be a reminder to everyone in EAW and that's all he's ever going to be; a reminder. If he still has that mindset he has, then he isn't going to beat Aren Mstislav either. I'm telling you that right now. Because that kind of mindset, the mindset he and even my opponent this week on Dynasty has, is going to be their downfall. Now, my opponent? Has never gotten that through his thick skull. Who's my opponent? Kevin Devastation or, well, Wraith as he's calling himself again. You know, I've been waiting to have this match with you, Kevin. I've been waiting to have another match with you after I was screwed out of our match a few months ago. You and I both know that I would've won too if it wasn't for the interference. You know, deep down, I would've but you wave it off as if it was nothing. For some reason, you seem to think that just because you beat me then, you can beat me again. You seem to think that I can't beat you any day of the week. You seem to think that you're so much better than me all because you lucked out not once but twice against me. Yet, you're proud of that. I have to ask, Kevin. Why are you proud of that? Is it because you have that over on me? Or is it really just because you can't beat me fair and square? Whatever it is, Kevin, you aren't going to be so proud of yourself after I beat you this Sunday.

I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. Any problem I may have had has been resolved and I hope Tiberius Jones doesn't do anything to you during the match because that isn't what I want. Unlike you? I wouldn't be proud of myself nor would I be satisfied with that. You would be, wouldn't you, Kevin? Of course you would. Know why? Because you're pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. You're pathetic because you walk around here like you're God. See, though, my biggest gripe with you is that you talk a big game but when it comes down to it? You don't back it up. Especially in the ring. All it is, is talk. As Wraith, Kevin Devastation or whoever; talk. That's the one constant you have. In fact, Kevin? You're one of the few who I was talking about that think I haven't endured everything there is to endure in this business. I've been in this business longer than you and I've endured a lot in my career. I know what it means to struggle. I know the in's and out's of this business. You haven't and you don't know. That's what you don't get, Kevin, you don't understand what it takes to be a great in this business. Despite what you may think, I don't see anything in you and neither does anyone else. The only thing they and I see you as is an annoyance, as this burden that just won't go away. I don't care about what you've accomplished, I don't care about how you perceive yourself to be and I certainly don't care about what you may do to me. Because this Sunday? I'm going to expose and dismantle you easily. I'd hate to though. Not because you don't deserve it because you do and not because I like you because I don't. I don't even respect you but I'd hate to expose and dismantle someone who's worthless. Now, now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that you have the upper-hand but you're going to be disappointed when I beat you single-handedly, you're going to be embarrassed and you're going to be humiliated. Then, you're going to know exactly who you're dealing with.
Post December 7th 2014, 7:40 pm by Guest
(Ronny is an empty arena, on an empty stage his foot steps echo in to the hundred thousands of empty seats, on the screen it reads "the future" in old fancy blinking lights as 50's dance music plays. The front row is quietly filled with business people, over the intercom you hear "thank you for tuning in to the future". Murmurs are heard. A light hits the center stage and there stands Ronny Michaels on a podium dressed in a casual business suit.)

Now I would like to thank all of you for tuning in to The Ronny Show this evening. In this episode we will look at the future of EAW.... Me. Now here we will examine the past, the present   and the future. But before we do any of that I'd like to discuss what's going to happen on Friday Night Voltage this week. I am going to be matched up against people from the New Breed showcase from last week in an elimination match this week. And may I tell you that it is going to be no different from what I did last week, its just that this time I'm going to make three people tap. Now I just wanna get one thing clear before I further explain what this whole thing is. If anybody out there in EAW thinks that I'm suppose to be scared of Kerry Keller because he can come out here and call people his lamb and talk slow...well...let's just say.....you're in.....for a rude...awakening. Now as for J.P Caliban and Nick Warden, they can thank me for the win that they have while they are still alive. You can leave EAW knowing that your savior took you under his wings for a night and gave you this win. Sooner or later its going to be Ronny Michaels owns Voltage, we shouldn't have clowns main eventing the show. We have fresh talent. The new breed showcase isn't to day that everyone else in this match is what's going to be representing tomorrow. Its just to hand me lunch. But yet I have to stand here at this podium and tell all you second rate people my life, I have to let you all know that EAW is safe in my hands. You are looking at the man that can control the storm with a flick of his wrist... I can have anybody in the front row out of my sight. I am not satisfied with dominating these people. Bring anyone from the back, you are witnessing the-

(Every light in the arena turns off. The intercom sounds "Thank you for tuning in to the pre-show of 'The Future' now The Ronny Show presents 'The Future'. The Future pops up on the screen this time with flying cars circling around each letter, the light flashes back on to Ronny Michaels who is now wearing an all white suit, instead of the front row being filled, the whole crowd is filled with business people. Two security members come and adjust a mic so that Ronny can move around, he opens a book and walks around the stage.)

Now, I feel like I haven't introduced myself in the right way, so I am going to tell you what I've been through and what I will go through in the time that I have left. My name is Ronny Michaels as you all know, and maybe some say I'm too conceited, but then again, I haven't really cared for anyone's opinion who is unable to step in the ring with me. In my past, its sorta been like what you saw last week from me, except a little more competitive. I went through the toughest times in England wrestling for money, and ending people's career with my Death Lock. I stepped over the best and left there bodies in the dust. But I didn't need the money for myself, I used the money for a good cost, so whatever anybody has to say about that I don't care. But now, I'm in the EAW ready to takeover. And unlike most wrestlers who tell you every time that they come out here that they've put in countless hours in the gym..instead of telling you that I have, while they're over here preaching I'm still in the gym doing what I need to do. And right now I'm just focused on making sure people remember my name for what's to come. The future. See when most of you people look at the future you think blue skies, great marriage, flying cars. No. In EAW when I'm on top it's going to be the complete opposite, thunder storms, troubled couples, and junkyards. And any hall of fame name won't matter because when EAW is mine the only thing any wrestling fan will have to remember is..
The Ronny Show.
Post December 7th 2014, 8:36 am by Yoshikage Eto
*A Camera Pulls In Once Again On Kerry Keller's Shack, Unlike Usual. He Isn't Happy Or Smiling, He Looks Quite Angry. A Thunderstorm Seems To Be Raging On Outside* Hello My Little Lambs... It Seems That You Don't Understand. And When I Say You, I Mean My Newbreed Showcase Comrades This Passed Friday *Deep Breath* You Must Be Wondering, You Must Be Wondering Why I Left, Why I Walked Out Why I "Betrayed" You Two... *Looks Behind Him And Back To The Camera* The Answer Is Quite Simple Really, You Two Are Jokes! Idiots, And Both Of You Are Horrible Wrestlers. OBVIOUSLY You Are, Because After I Left... You Two Were Dead In The Water, I Was Done Holding Up That Team... Now, On To My Opponents This COMING Friday... *Chuckles* I Am 110% Sure That I WILL Be The Last Man Standing In That Ring... *Deep Breath* Do You Know Why? Because I'm Going To Rip All Of You APART. So... J.P Calliban, Nick Wadden, Ronnie Michaels Or Whatever The **** Your Name Is You Will Be Preying To Whatever God Each Of You Have This Friday. BYE!!
Mstislav
Post December 6th 2014, 11:26 pm by Mstislav
Oh how the blind leads the blind in the matter of all this. All Mustafa ever wanted was this, all Mustafa ever wanted was that, Mustafa you are full of shit. Have you had intentions to help your boy Negra here you would be helping him, you would have your attention on him. You wouldn’t be focus on a man other than him because he is your buddy prison. You are the man who gave Negra life. You are the one who made the former TLA into what he is now, but you have chosen to forget that and move on to a man who has an outdated over sight. Now I know most of the champions have been stained, they have done whatever they have to get what they want, and you want Negra to do that as well. But the fact that they done that is what is going to make a horror story for them to come. Now I will not lie I did some shady things on my path to gain what I was owed, but in the end I am rectifying it so that it does not come a bite me in the end. Because with that you bring yourself to a low point of your career, hell you are trying to do that to Negra. You are telling him to be like Corrupt, to act like Corrupt, who knows so you may tell him to take up a shitting schedule and shit in the restroom like Corrupt. What I am trying to say here, you are telling a man who has talent, and man who could be champion within a couple of months, and you are telling him to act like the shiniest turd in this industry. Mustafa you clearly do not see the downside to all of this that you are doing to Negra, you want him to watch and see and become a carbon copy of someone that is so much worse than him. You want your boy to become scum of not only the earth, but scum of the wrestling ring. You want him to become talentless, no wonder why he threw the tantrum he did, because you are just telling him, “You suck, you want to know how to get better, suck even more.” Negra is a beast, he is a man of immense power, and being like your new cash cow Corrupt is like telling this Panther here to become a domesticated cat. Negra, Mustafa wants you to follow him into the fire because he doesn’t want to be the only one to go down. Mustafa thinks himself a modern Charles Manson, but is in fact just a man scared of being burned by the fire by himself. You can let him take you down that road Negra, but what are you giving up to follow a blind man who is afraid of getting burned himself so he needs another martyr.

Mustafa, surprising you is not that hard, hell surprising a man who thinks he is wise, when all what he says is rehearsed bullshit, is not that hard. Mustafa, I have faced many delusional people but none as much as you. Here you call my words weak, when deep down you know it is true. Becoming one with defeat, and not fearing but embracing it as your own way of teaching you on what not to do, and how to correctly do it, is the best way to become the best person in this industry. But how would you know, even Negra doubts you because you have no way of knowing how defeat can do such a thing. You call this sentimental garbage, because you want to be defeated so you can taste it, but you are too afraid to even do that. You have nothing to your name, the only thing you have is fevered dream that you are of royal lineage, but that was just an act of desperation to get a man to follow you when he was his darkest, in prison. What do you know about growing Mustafa? Nothing, that’s what, and you have no idea what makes a person grow. People could grow from being ridiculed, they could grow from success, or they could grow from drive. But everyone grows from defeat, everyone grows in knowledge, skill, and notion with every defeat they are handed. Defeat keeps a person level-headed, it doesn’t give them a reason to be cocky, and falter in a match soon after because they are blinded by what little skill they have. What do you grace your walls with, all the camera has shown is the dolls you paint, and the money you have received to make your protégé nothing but a second rate henchman. That is nothing worth value to have gracing your walls that is nothing to make a mantle of and put on your damn wall. I know none of these people care about me, but I care on the performance I put on. I’ve said it once, I’ve said it twice, and I’ll say it until the world ends or I die, whichever comes first. I could lose and put on one of the best damn matches, and I’d still be happy. The only time I have not been happy with defeat is when I know I could have done more, when I know I could have made that match memorable. These people don’t have to care at all, because it is my job to go out there, and put on a match they will never forget. In EAW losing and making the match something boring is what makes you lose your place here. And Mustafa I hate to say it but if your boy Negra didn’t put on that match the way he did against Tiberius he would be on his way out of here. Proving to your bosses that you can lose, and look damn good at it, and proving you can win, and make those ratings hike, that is what gets you up in life here in EAW. Especially now with Crash’s new “Elite” Era, being ruthless can only get you so far, much less than actually putting on a show. He does not have to choose the path of defeat, and he does not have to choose the path of victory. If he can walk a fine line in between, and grow from either than he will get somewhere. Mustafa that mentality you have for victory may have worked in prison where you had to prove you could fend for yourself, but here in the professional world you have to prove you can work with what you are given with. Humiliation is a part of life, and the way you are making Negra look, you are setting him up for if he does get humiliated he won’t know how to act. For all you know Mustafa he could become so depressed, he would leave to company. But I guess you don’t care because you got another cash cow within Christopher Corrupt. The hunt is something you have fed this man into believing, the hunt is something that will drive a man into an absolute frenzy when he faces something he can’t overcome. The hunt is something you should take back Mustafa, because in the end if Negra doesn’t accept then you are alone in your Hunt Cult.

There you go again feeding bullshit to Negra. Oh yes Mustafa if we actually analyze what you say, than we can find contradictions. You call me out for calling Negra weak minded, and then come back and tell him that you will do the thinking for him. Are you not calling him weak minded as well, are you not making fun of his psyche and at his own expense. Mustafa, you are slipping, you are cracking and sooner or later Negra will have to understand that and he will come back and end you right where you stand. Mustafa, you think Corrupt will be able to keep up with me, than you have something else you need to think about. As ruthless as he is Corrupt is slow-minded, and light triggered. I am fast-minded, and my reaction time is something he will have a hard time comprehending, and keeping up. You are willing to feed Corrupt to me go ahead, you are willing to make Negra come to reality go ahead, because in the end it will all be bad luck for you. Mustafa do what you do best, and stay on that sideline yelling obscenities at me, as I beat some sense into your boy. Who knows maybe this defeat will show him how wrong you were. 
Tyler Parker
Post December 6th 2014, 9:39 pm by Tyler Parker
Were you even listening to what I had to say, Corrupt? No, you weren't. Because if you were? Then you'd know I don't want the National Extreme Championship and I certainly don't need the National Extreme Championship. I elevated it to greater heights that GI Styles couldn't even reach and I know that Aren Mstislav is only going to elevate it to even greater heights. If anyone is capable of doing it, it's him. That's why I don't want/need to take it back. Why else would I? No, you know what, I'm not going to even bother. I'm not going to spell it out for you. I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again until you finally, fully understand. You're just like every other newcomer I've had to face thinking you're so much better than me and acting as if I've never done a damn thing, in and for, this business. You aren't legitimate, you aren't one of a kind, you aren't "Classic" --- you're typical, in the sense that, you're no different from any of them. Like every single one of them, you're going to learn a thing or two from being in the ring with me. It's a lesson that everyone who has been in the ring with me has been taught and you're going to realize you were foolish to even think and act as you have. Yeah, this match isn't going to be like either of our past matches because, well, you at least had something to say to me and that's more than I could ask for from you. Though, I had hoped for a little more. I thought you would say something that no one else has but no, you had the same overused retort. I guess it goes without saying that I expected better from the number one contender to Aren Mstislav's National Extreme Championship. I expected a little more than the last couple of times we've been in the ring together. I expected you to live up to being legitimate, one of a kind and "Classic" but at the end of the day, you're exactly what I say you are.

I've been hearing that lately, you know. That I couldn't get the job done. That I should hang it up because I'm going to "fail upwards" as you like to put it. It's amusing to me though. It really is. It's amusing that I've been hearing nothing but that. What's also amusing to me is that you, Corrupt, feel as if I'm irrelevant and feel I should have been ridden of a long time ago. That isn't honesty, that's just stupidity. That's you not knowing who the hell you're talking to. You're going to make me famous again? I'm more well-known than you could ever be. Anyone who's important will tell you the same thing. You aren't going to make me famous again. No, instead, I'm going to give you have some of the spotlight and then you're going to fold under pressure in front of everyone who's watching. You aren't going to be able to go toe-to-toe with me. You just aren't going to measure up. You're only in the main event because of me. If you weren't facing me, you wouldn't even be the match before the main event, you'd be the opening match. I'm irrelevant? I must be after everything I've accomplished this year. You have to be irrelevant if you've been the World Heavyweight Champion. You have to be irrelevant if you've been in one of the four main event matches at Pain for Pride. You just have to be. That's sarcasm for you. If I really was irrelevant, then I wouldn't be where I'm at today. It's ironic though that you of all people have claimed me to be that when you yourself have been that for as long as you've been here in EAW. You aren't competition to me. All you are is an obstacle placed before me and I'm going to hurdle over it. I'm going to beat you tomorrow night on Dynasty and I'm going to earn my spot in the Chamber.

If you aren't competition to me, then you aren't competition to Aren Mstislav. Because we had a great match at the Dynasty SuperShow unlike any other and no one can take that away from us. Not you, Zack Crash or anyone else. That match was all about respect and respect is what we now have for each other. I had to show him that, I had to show Lucian Black that. Both of them had an understanding of what I was trying to do for them as it never was about what I have or what they have. I may have had something they wanted but they had to beat me for it. One of them did just that while the other challenged Mr. DEDEDE for the World Heavyweight Championship. I'm not going to sit here and say I made them who they are today because that's just silly. They're their own, it isn't only because of me that they've been so successful. However, I will say that I taught them almost everything there is to know about this business and I allowed for them to thrive. I couldn't be more proud of them and I hope they continue on their path. Now, you? I don't know if there's anything I could do for you. Maybe it's because I don't want anything to do with you. This is just an occurrence, you're my opponent but I'm focused on the Chamber. I haven't counted you out yet but you're as good as beaten at this point. Why? Because you don't quite have what it takes to beat me. Ten years from now, where do you see me and where do you see you? By then I'll have cemented myself and solidified everything that I've stood for. You, Corrupt? Will just be a reminder to everyone to not fuck with me.
TLA
Post December 6th 2014, 7:41 pm by TLA
(Pantera Negra sits cross-legged on the floor in the very center of King Mustafa's cabin as Mustafa paces slowly around him.)

King Mustafa: There was a time... when Mustafa believed that he was the only man who pulled The Rope. Now Mustafa sees The Rope being pulled in not one... but two directions. 

(King Mustafa paces to one side of the cabin, next to the fireplace, near to the shelves where Mustafa's painted dolls and Christopher Corrupt's money sits.)

King Mustafa: All Mustafa ever wanted for Pantera Negra was what was best for him. Christopher Corrupt understands this. He understands doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals. He understands that this is the ONLY way to truly get what you want. This is the direction I had hoped to take Pantera Negra. To teach him that the way Christopher Corrupt operates is the only way you can succeed in this business. Corrupt is absolutely right... There is no room for morality in wrestling. Look at the champions... Mr. DEDEDE... Hades the Hellraiser... Jacob Senn... Mustafa knows that none of these men's hands are clean. Indeed they are more stained than any others in this business. The proof is there for you Pantera Negra... look at the success of Christopher Corrupt... look at the success of the people who went into business for themselves and said to hell with earning anything... and took it. Mustafa knows that you must take... you must scrap like the savage beast you are and you will grow stronger in the struggle. Mustafa cares little for the rules... They are simply there to hold you back! Break them all Mustafa shouts at the highest pitch his voice allows! EAW might fine you but most royal Mustafa's money shall save you from any and all infractions. Mustafa has even been arrested before and his close ties have saved him time and time again! All you must do is take Mustafa's assistance and he shall lead you to your ultimate glory! Come with Mustafa into the fire... and together all our enemies shall burn!

(King Mustafa walks away from the fireplace across the cabin to the other side where bright sunlight is shining through an open window. Beneath the window is a small plant slowly growing in the light.)

King Mustafa: Mustafa now sees The Rope being pulled in another direction. Indeed Mustafa in his wise ways and infinite knowledge never expected this. With the success of Tyler Parker vs. Aren Mstislav being named Match of the Week perhaps Mustafa should not be surprised that there would be those who would take notice. Who would see their ways as the ideal and choose to perhaps follow. Mustafa sees people like that... people who give it their all, never give up despite defeat. Each loss makes them stronger and each victory is earned through sheer talent and luck. Mustafa has heard far too much of this sentimental garbage. You do not grow through defeat... you grow only through victory. As Mustafa proudly displays his ever growing trophy collection within the walls of his palace... the growth of which is truly astounding... Mustafa sees Pantera Negra becoming corrupted by weakness. By the weak words of Aren Mstislav all you will earn is the people's respect. They will cheer you because you are doing what they want you to do. They do not care if you lose. They have no investment in your success the way King Mustafa does. The way you do. They do not understand that this is not just a job... it is your entire life! You are doing what they think is right and maybe that works for them in their puny little common jobs they do every day from 9 to 5. Maybe never giving up and working harder after failing your boss will help you to get that promotion at McDonalds. Mustafa even doubts that but in EAW you must be ruthless! You must do what is best for yourself. You must choose the path of victory not the path of defeat. Aren Mstislav and Tyler Parker would lead you to humiliation after humiliation as you continue to try to find the value in defeat. As stronger men continue to break the rules and ruthlessly keep you on the ground and climb the ladder. You will be the last to climb it if you do not break their legs Mustafa declares! Oh you panther you are so right that the hunt is beginning... but what you must realize is that the hunt does not end simply with winning a match... No no no.. You fool! THE HUNT NEVER ENDS! There is always more to gain... more matches to win... more titles... more tournaments... more glory... It does not end until you can no longer physically continue. Indeed it will continue until another hunter claims you as its prey...

(King Mustafa takes a flame to the plant growing in the light.)

King Mustafa: Look at how easy Mustafa destroyed this life trying to grow the "right" way. Perhaps Mustafa's words are not enough. Mustafa has seen this before in Nasir and Ventura. Mustafa's words simply are never enough for you people! But then take Aren Mstislav's words. Unlike Mustafa he has rejected you. You tried to see things his way and he shut you down completely. He has given up on you even before he could try to assist you. From Mustafa you will never be treated as such. Indeed Mustafa is smart enough to realize you have value. That the beast inside is just waiting to be unleashed! You are not weak minded as Aren says, for Mustafa shall do all the thinking for you! All you need to do is listen to your instincts as you have since day one. King Mustafa shall forge you into a weapon that is unstoppable and undefeatable! Close your ears to all that Aren Mstislav says as he admits he has given up on you! His words mean nothing anymore! Follow instead loyal Mustafa who has always had your back and your best interests in mind. Fear nothing friend. Do not worry about the crowd or putting on the biggest match of your career. Do not worry about any of that. It is meaningless. Instead you must focus on destroying Aren Mstislav, a man who actually said that you should have been fired by Mustafa's good friend Kevin Devastation! Oh Mustafa is so appalled at how little faith Aren Mstislav has for you. Truly a poor representative for EAW if this is how he truly feels. There must be someone to advise the growing New Breed and teach them the path they must follow to success. That is where King Mustafa comes in! You see Christopher Corrupt is more than willing... He has even offerred to face Pantera Negra again should management schedule that match. While Aren Mstislav seems to have no interest in putting on a classic match with you Mustafa knows that Christopher Corrupt will have no problem in doing so! With Aren you will have an average match but it will not be because of Pantera Negra it will be because of Aren Mstislav and his ignorance and selfishness. He will destroy your career on purpose with a lazy performance and he will have no regrets because he does not care about you. The choice is easy Mustafa says. You must stay loyal to those who are your friends... to those who support you like wise Mustafa. To those who will benefit you like ruthless Christopher Corrupt. Let Mustafa's words fill your mind and remove any doubt that Aren Mstislav may have tried to place. Even the weakest men's words sometimes can have long lasting effects no matter how untruthful they are. 

(King Mustafa walks back to the center of the cabin and stands in front of Pantera Negra.)

King Mustafa: The Rope is being pulled in two directions. You must choose one. You must choose the right one. Also remember... by not picking a side that too is a choice and will have the same dire consequences if not more so. Witness! Pantera Negra! King Mustafa now asks you... Pantera Negra... which direction will you choose?

(Pantera Negra says nothing and does not move at all as he stares coldly ahead into the eyes of King Mustafa. The camera fades to black.)
Mstislav
Post December 6th 2014, 5:31 pm by Mstislav
And now the puppet speaks, the man behind the mask talks telling me everything. No secrets left, no the puppet lets himself free. You are right Mustafa knows not what the sting of defeat feels like. Being defeated, especially one after the other is disheartening isn’t it? It is something people make light of because they have not faced or come across it yet. You could call these people successful because they have not faced failure, but to me that makes them shy of being successful. I mean take me winning this title for one. I lost to Tyler, after being on a two week win streak that was a big deal to me. At that point I was on a high horse, and thought I couldn’t be touched, and then lo and behold Tyler beats me. After he offered me a handshake but being distraught I slapped that chance away. And thus began the backstage attacks, the underhanded tactics from both sides nonetheless. And then came House of Glass the last step before the end all be all. I took advantage of a mistake, and became the champion. And next thing you know Tyler was in the exact same spot I was but in the end I beat him in an excellent match full of excellent moves and close calls, and we called a truce. You see a person is never really successful until they go through their failures. Negra you have gone through your failures but would I call you a failure, no. I would call you a man who has lost his footing, a man who has thrown himself down, and expects someone to help him up. But yes Negra, Mustafa was wrong to talk about true defeat if he has never experienced it. Yet you still have him at your side for some reason and I may never know it. But that doesn’t matter, because even though I see you as  a man who knows the true meaning of defeat, I am sure that you have no idea what you have learned from each lose.

Negra, you say after this month you have learned a lot, you have learned from your past mistakes, and loses. Truth be told Negra, you haven’t have you. I mean you have educated yourself and you are well-versed in the art of success coming from defeat. You have appreciated this, and all but appreciating it and taking it into account are two different levels. You act as if losing has replaced your fear of losing, but that is not what has happened here Negra. You have completely given your focus off of defeat because you have tasted it, and in the end that focus will kill what little momentum you have gained. The Rope needs to stop acting like he is not fearful for a false sense of courage shall be the downfall of one who looks to make fear his bitch. You see accepting the inevitability of defeat is nothing, because defeat cannot hurt you. Only the weak minded actually believe defeat is hurting them when in fact it is not. Defeat makes you stronger, smarter, wiser, and all in all better. Yet you have accepted that defeat will hurt you, no Negra that is where you falter and I rise. I accept defeat as a means of growing stronger, yet you accept it as a means of holding you back. Defeat has had a purpose you my friend are just blind to it. It does bring opportunity, but in more ways than one. It brings the opportunity that being beat the week before is not going to slow your process. This is why I called you a child Negra, this is why I am here talking to you now. You are a child not in experience, but the fact that you don’t fear defeat. Not fearing something because it is of inconvenience. I am interested in facing a man who is willing to push the limits, who is willing to jump through barriers, and improve himself. But with you brushing off defeat like you are all I see is a small man not worth my time, a man who should have gotten fired by Kevin Devastation as he is not going to get any better with this short fuse mentality he has. You are not forced to live with anything, you are not forced to live with regret or anything else that could cloud performance. What you can do however is shape it in your favor, it is in your hands it is up to you to decide what to do with it. However you chose to throw it away, and forget about it, instead of twisting, manipulating, and making it in your favor.

Negra if you are one of the best the New Breed has to offer than I’m sorry this division is not going anywhere on its own. You come at me as if you know what I think, and you put me in the general crowd of people who look down on others. I do look down on others, but only if they do, and say shit that does absolutely nothing for them. You had me hooked with everything you were saying about how people who succeed have not succeeded it without failing. You had me hooked with everything up until the point where you said defeat had no place in what you do. That is where I immediately chose to give up. Not on the match, not on the chances of victory, but on you. You made me give up on you and know it seems like this match will be average. What fun will I have who thinks he has nothing to gain from defeat? None that’s what, when I go into a match I’ve had fun no matter what, I’ve lost and had the time of my life. I’ve won, and felt an adrenaline high. Negra, you are just average you can talk as if you are ready, you can talk as if you are better than Corrupt, but in fact you are on the same level, as Corrupt. Maybe that’s why Mustafa favors, and loves to work with Corrupt, maybe he sees him as a protégé. The fact that Corrupt pays him is just an incentive to stay. Mustafa cares nothing for you Negra, you need to see that and get rid of him.

Hell who knows maybe you will, maybe you’ll stick with him for an odd reason, or maybe you prove him right about Corrupt, and show he is a better person than you. All I can say to you now though Negra is if you want to prove me wrong than you need to prove that you are ready to handle defeat. Prove it to me about that and you will have a good match with me.  You want me to believe everything you said tonight, do you want me to see you as a competitor who is worth his weight in the accolades his manager so loves to talk about, than you need to do one thing for me. The thought of Corrupt needs to leave your mind right about now Negra, all distractions need to go. Right now clear your mind, and you will have a match you can actually be proud of. And not because you face a champion, but because you proved you can stick through thick and thin. But hell if you really are jealous of Corrupt you should have not let your hate of Ventura give Corrupt a chance to gain Mustafa’s loyalty. You see you are better off without Mustafa, he seems to think so himself, hanging onto the money Corrupt has and using you to take out someone who he knew you were angry at and wanted to destroy at that very moment. He’s using you for his own gain, Negra, I doubt he even cares whether he wins or losses. Negra, Corrupt has done something with Mustafa that makes him better than you in every way. Without this I know you could wrestle circles around Corrupt, but Mustafa won’t allow it. Mustafa won’t allow his boy to take out his cash cow. So you can swear you allegiance to a man who thinks he knows best for you while also stabbing you in the back and twisting the knife. Or The Rope can string, that man a noose an hang him from the nearest tree and leave him to rot. He’s not the person who says he can make you big. No, he is so much worse. He’s the man who says he can bring you down, and you stand by his side. Come Sunday with your head clear Negra, or so help me God I’ll give you a concussion so hard you’ll not remember a anything that has to do with the words Mustafa, Corrupt, or defeat ever again.
Post December 6th 2014, 1:18 pm by Guest
DYNASTY PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up into the familiar, lavish setting of Dr. Erik Vance’s opulent office at EAW Headquarters.  He sits firmly at his desk, hands folded in front of him, gazing straight ahead.  He wears an oddly worried expression on his face; a mixture of both worries and regret.  On the far side of his desk, sitting on the edge, is his client Psycho Brody.  He faces away from the camera, while playing and talking animatedly with his toy/friend Mr. Cuddles.  When Dr. Vance finally begins to speak, he talks as if finally lifting a heavy load from his shoulders.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Knowledge can be a real burden at times.  It is difficult and frustrating to know more than others, and have to talk down to them in order to get the uneducated masses to understand things the way you do.  It also falls upon the knowledgeable to use their gift of genius for the less intelligent in order to help raise them up above their limited thinking capacity.

[He puffs out his chest in pride.]

It is for this reason that I became a psychiatrist for the mentally ill, and the reason I continue to treat Mr. Brody while the rest of the medical world has given up on them.

[Finally seeming to notice the conversation, Psycho Brody lifts up the worn teddy bear to his faces and whispers loudly in his fluffy ear.]

Psycho Brody:  You hear that Mr. Cuddles?  Doc believes in us!  He won’t give up on us like the others have!

Dr. Erik Vance:  The world at large would lead you to believe that individuals they classify as “criminally insane” or “mentally challenged” should be shunned away from the sight of the public.  They believe these people are dangerous and cannot be cured.  But they only say this because they do not understand the nature of their psychosis.  Fire is also dangerous, but did man try to hide it away, never to use it again?  No!  They strove to understand it, and now fire is one of the greatest tools man has ever had!  That is what I strive for!  I see it as my duty to help as many people as I can, but not to sure them of their insanity, but to help them understand it so they can use it to their fullest potential.  And Mr. Brody is the greatest testament to this goal.

[Vance bows his head, closes his eyes, and shakes his head melancholically.  The pride instantly falters from Vance’s words, and now they linger once again in the air with a scent of heavy burden about them.]

But even though I take great pride in this, being the Smartest Man In EAW can sometimes weigh you down.  As there are so many people in EAW, unaware that they need psychiatric help, or unwilling to admit it, it thus falls to me to try and get the to find the help they so desperately need.  But I guess it’s a lot like the legend of Felix Faust, the man who sought ultimate knowledge.  Sometimes the more you know, the more you suffer.  Which is why it’s sometimes best to not know certain things.

Psycho Brody:  Suffer!  Suffer!  Best not to know!

[Vance’s words now take on a tone of deadly seriousness.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  I say this not about myself, for my mind can handle anything.  Rather I say it as a warning to Mr. Devastation.  Yes, I know he’s calling himself “Wraith” these days, but in a case of someone with an identity disorder, it’s important to refuse to call them by their assumed identity if you wish to cure them of their delusion.  And Mr. Devastation is quite delusional!

[Psycho Brody starts to shiver and shake wildly, his hands gripped tightly around Mr. Cuddles necks as though choking him.]

Psycho Brody:  He’s not “Wraith”.  He’s a liar Mr. Cuddles!  YOU SHOULDN’T LIE!!!  ONLY BAD PEOPLE LIE!!!

[Vance reaches out to calm his patient.  After a brief hesitation, Brody is calm again and starts to stroke Mr. Cuddles furry in a vain attempt to groom him so as to make him look neat and clean.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  But more on that later.  For now, let us address Mr. Devastation’s ability to “step into the shoes of his opponent” as he put it.  Normally I’d respect such a tactic, as it’s an ability few have or are willing to cultivate.  But doing it in regard to Mr. Brody, I must advise you sir that it is both unwise and even potentially dangerous to your well-being!  Everyone likes to think they understand insanity.  They all think it’s easy to penetrate the layers of a mind touched by any form of psychosis.  But the truth of the matter is…you can’t!

Psycho Brody:  You can’t!  You can’t understand insanity!  The voices say you can’t!  Mr. Cuddles says you can’t!  You can’t, can’t, can’t can’t can’t CAN’T CAN’T CAN’T!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  An insane mind is a labyrinth with many twists and turns, and only the sharpest of intellects can traverse it safely.  To try and understand a mind such as Mr. Brody’s without the proper mental tools will break an ordinary man.  And you, Mr. Devastation, are very, very…VERY ordinary!

[Psycho Brody points at the camera and laughs mockingly as he says in a sing-song voice…]

Psycho Brody:  ORDINARY!  ORDINARY!

Dr. Erik Vance:  You can try to step into the mind of my patient, but what you see will not be his despair, but rather it will be your own!  What you see will be so complex, so horrifying, and so beautiful all at once that your feeble mind will be swallowed up by it, leaving you no choice but to run or lose all sense of yourself.  You think you see someone who is broken in Mr. Brody, and that’s true.  Mr. Brody is a broken man!  But this is his strength, not his weakness!  Much like when a window breaks, the glass shards it shatters into become weapons that can cut or stab, making it much more dangerous than when it was whole.

[Brody begins to pantomime a swinging and stabbing motion with his free arm.]

Psycho Brody:  Cutty cut!  Staby stab!  Make him bleed until he’s dead!

Dr. Erik Vance:  That is Mr. Brody!  He may have been broken by your weak-minded society, but this has only made it easier for him to dominate, to hurt, and to beat others!  You do not have this quality Mr. Devastation.  Although you do wish you had it!  In fact, I’d go so far as to say you wish you were more like Mr. Brody in every way.  You switch back and forth between this “Wraith” persona and your true self so often that I believe you’re trying to develop a split personality disorder.  But psychosis, true greatness is not something you can create.  It’s something you’re born with!  Your attempt to mimic Mr. Brody is both transparent and (to be honest) sad.  But as you’ve admitted, you lack the most important quality of any individual hoping to develop a psychosis.  You have no inner voice to guide you.

Psycho Brody:  He doesn’t hear the voices!  The voices don’t like him!  But they like me!  I hear the voices!

[Dr. Vance leans forward slightly in his chair, resting more of his weight on the elbows which are planted strongly on his desk.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  With no inner voices to guide your actions, your moves will be wild and without purpose or direction.  And this makes you about as threatening as a lost lamb.  Without a guiding purpose to what we say or do, eventually we will wonder into the den of wolves, only to be eaten alive!  But Brody has the voices AND me to guide his actions, and look what he’s accomplished because of that guidance!  Champion in his debut match, member of the most dominant stable in recent history, and a man few have been able to defeat one-on-one!  How can a man such as you, a man without direction, a man who doesn’t even know who his true self is, even hope of defeating my patient?  The answer is you can’t!  Normally this would be the part where I would offer you my assistance to help you, but truthfully I don’t believe there is any saving you.  The only salvation for you is to have Mr. Brody beat the truth into you.  Then you can watch the truth as Mr. Brody steps into that Chamber, a match made specifically for a man such as he, and witness as his 5 other opponents become broken shells of the men they once were before they stepped into that ring.  But Brody will emerge unchanged.  The only difference will that he will be the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.  What will you see when you look through his eyes then?  Will it still be despair, or will it be envy this time?  Envy for the man you wish you were, for the man who beat you, for the man who has what everyone wants!  And once again you will be unable to face this truth, because the truth is too strong for you.  All you can do…is run away!

[Brody steps off the table and stands on his feet.  He walks over to the camera and viciously grabs it with both his hands.  He gets straight up into the cameras face, holding the lens so close that all we can see are his twisted features.]

Psycho Brody:  Run…run…as fast as you can!  You can’t out run me…I’M THE CRAZY MAN!!!

[At this, Brody begins to scream a horrible war cry as he runs around the office, shaking Mr. Cuddles as if he were his war banner.  Dr. Vance calmly watches as Brody darts in and out of the camera’s view, his slimly, arrogant smile spreading across his lips.

Fade to black.] 
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post December 6th 2014, 12:30 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
[Camera opens to a familiar cigar-smoking wrestler sitting on his living room chair]

Well,well,well...Mr.Walker,I presume? Is that your name? I don't really care,I just wanna make sure I'm not talking to someone who isn't a pompous windbag like yourself.But hey,I'm just jabbering what I'm here for is to discuss Blood Money(subtle) and their match against The People's Posse.

Now...you see...you THINK you're a big deal,you THINK we'll just be stepping stones to you and you THINK you can humiliate Me OR The Nas.Well Jason,I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know that you are undoubtedly,unquestionably,absolutely and undeniably WRONG!

You think I'm just gonna let you talk down to me like I'm some old fart who can shake his walker at you but can't do single thing to you?! Heh...you MUST be dreaming...and I'm sorry did you just say I TELEGRAPH my Diamond Cutter?! Have you been even paying attention?! Didn't you SEE my debut match?! Oh...right,how silly of me,I forgot you didn't really care to pay that match much attention,because if you did you'd know that EVERYTHING you said about me I already disproved in my debut.

But hey,you're all talk and no play anyway...and as for your partner? Heh...he doesn't even have the all talk part down pact...but hey,who am I to judge? I think I've talked enough so I'll leave you with this...call it dumb all you want,compare me to a backyard wrestler as much as you want...at tomorrow night's end two of us are gonna leave that ring with our arms held high and I'm just gonna say for the record...it's not gonna be you two jackoffs...and if you don't agree...then come here and feel...the...BANG!

[Camera fades out to Donny doing the Diamond Cutter handsign]

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next