Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

جريمة و عقاب

~The 2015th Year of the Common Era. The Closing Days in the first month of the Reign of TLA. Eight days after the Betrayal.~

☪ Witness! Did you forget about wise Mustafa? No… no… no… certainly not! For King Mustafa is far too memorable for all who hear his words to have forgotten even a single one! You must not make assumptions kind friend… you must trust in Mustafa and know that all is going according to his very plan. You must feel abandoned now child. It has been far too many moons since Mustafa last gave the gift of words, yet now… now listen and realize that it is truly silence, and not the many words of loquacious Mustafa which speaks loudest at all times. Indeed as one tale ends, another begins. It is such in this circle that Mustafa sees no true ending… no not yet, for in all things they must begin and end the same way… with Mustafa… and yet Mustafa was not present! No his silence has in fact forbade the exact ending for which all of humanity craves. The closure has been denied and the opening… that shall indeed be filled with Mustafa’s own Pride, a truly overwhelming notion which none shall comprehend until it is far too late… NOW! WITNESS! This which has brought King Mustafa into the cage! Before you he stands, surrounded by metal, by steel, on a blood stained canvas! The dim lights shine now… oh indeed this cage has more than four sides… twice as many by Mustafa’s quick count! Where does Mustafa’s Rope now hang? Indeed oh indeed… welcome to the Octagon! ☪

TLA: It may not be well known, but I actually have an MMA background. Technically I have a background in just about every fighting style known to man. That is how I was raised, and that is what I needed in order to survive. Now… it never matured into anything real substantial… the biggest MMA match I had probably drew a crowd of about fifty people in the basement of a Juarez train station. Bloodthirsty vatos, they weren’t there because it was popular to be. They were there for one thing…

ANARCHY.

TLA: Every single thing that I have ever won in this business, I have earned and any thief who tries to take that from me will find out exactly how I earned it. That means you… Chris Elite.

☪ Look now… Mustafa sees a storm brewing. Who shall get swept up under it? TLA just may not discriminate… or at least his enemies may hope so. ☪

TLA: Let’s start from the beginning. Let’s start from the first trip around this circle that has been a waste of time. Let’s start when Chris Elite accepted my Open Challenge for the New Breed Championship a week ago on Dynasty. You see I was thrilled that you accepted the challenge. I honestly couldn’t think of anyone more deserving than you, and that was exactly why I made the challenge in the first place. A lot of people talked shit that week… Kevin Drake… El Landerson… but you and Eclipse Diemos were the only ones with the balls to actually come to the ring and back it up. I made myself vulnerable, I took the opportunity to make a challenge for myself. I was as prepared as I could be for an unknown opponent… because if I was going to call myself not just a champion but a fighting champion… a great champion… I was going to take on anyone, anytime, anywhere and prove exactly why I was the New Breed Champion. See I got a chip on my shoulder now because I know exactly how good I am. I refuse to doubt myself, and each and every week you get the absolute best from TLA and as far as I’m concerned I can take anyone in this company and beat them on any given night. That’s Dynasty. The only difference is while everyone else out there is busy kissing ass and hoping to get a sliver of a spotlight with legends like Mr. DEDEDE, I am too busy not giving a shit about any of that and just fucking up anyone who gets in my way. I don’t care if its on Dynasty, Voltage, Showdown, Battleground, or in a train station in front of fifty people. I ain’t an EAW Hall of Famer, I’m TLA and as far as I’m concerned that’s all the credentials I need to show my opponents that when you are in the ring with TLA, you are going to get the biggest fight of your entire life.

☪ Oh Mustafa certainly appreciates irony and could not hide his own smile when he saw his Pantera’s blood one week ago on Dynasty. As if from the heavens Chris Elite came down with one intent and one intent only. To expose the true colors of TLA. For only minutes earlier, Mustafa’s Rope claimed to bleed Mexico. Yet, when his blood was spilled it was not red, white, and green. Oh no… It was nothing but red… Now Mustafa wonders… Does this man see anything but red? ☪

TLA: But then I think about what you did Chris and none of that matters anymore. NO WHEN I LOOK AT YOU ALL I SEE IS A TARGET BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM ME! Oh vato I should be thanking you! What’s the worst part of being a champion… that belt… strapped on your shoulder like a target. Everyone gunning for you… everyone coming after you trying to get it for themselves… to prove themselves. That’s my favorite part cabron. That’s what I live for, because honestly I don’t give a fuck about the money… I don’t give a fuck about the fame. I’m here for the competition, that’s my addiction. The rest are just perks. So when Chris Elite says that he took that championship as a “meal ticket” to power, fame, fortune, and all of his little pussy dreams… I got news for you motherfucker… the only dream of yours I see coming true in the near future… is your ass meeting my boot in the ring next week on Dynasty.

☪ Can Mustafa see the future? Mustafa shudders to even think of the consequences of admitting such an ability to the average mind. For Mustafa’s own wisdom is best dealt with in retrospect, not pretense and therefore it is his own royal gift to you, that you do not know the events which are about to transpire. Indeed Chris Elite… indeed. ☪

Pantera Sr: Nunca me han gustado este tipo de competencia… Pero te voy a preparar para cualquier cosa.

TLA: We go way back you and I amigo. Años y años… But you’ve changed… and don’t think me an idiota… I have seen exactly what you have become for a long time now. Back in NWF, I saw exactly how good you are… I saw exactly how talented you were when nobody else would. I knew then, and I know now that you are destined to do great things in this business. You escaped the minor leagues, you made it to EAW, but first… you made it to AWL. See Elite… I wasn’t around for anything you’ve done in EAW until now, but I was there in AWL when I saw you running around with your band of “Elitists” acting like you were the second coming. Yet I still stood by you, out of respect for our friendship. Out of respect for you as the talented competitor that you still are today. I thought… maybe this was just a phase… maybe life would straighten you out eventually, and honestly when it comes to egos who am I to judge? We all gotta have one to survive in this business, and hey it’s not like you were doing anything to piss me off… until now. Now we see what loyalty has brought me.

☪ For some perhaps… Mustafa himself rewards loyalty with his own. Yet Chris Elite even now sees before him the coming rewards of his own loyalty. Pantera Sr… now coaches his son in the most lethal of fighting styles. Oh you think MMA is all that has been taught since your betrayal? Strike, counter, strike, submission, leap, Mustafa has seen it all in seven days… Praise Allah truly Mustafa is not the sparring partner… not that Mustafa would ever fear any challenge… physical or otherwise. I wonder Chris… if you recognize the man who is… the man training with TLA right now... ☪

TLA: James Shields, you done chose the wrong side motherfucker! Now you gotta pay for it… Yo boys still gots my gold! Oh you think I’m gonna just take that lying down? I don’t give a fuck about a piece of gold, but it’s what it represents that’s got me hotter than a fat bitch trying to climb the stairs of the Poon Palace. According to Elite’s boy JJ Silva I just didn’t value that gold enough… well you sure showed me because now I don’t value it at all! Not while it’s around the waist of a posing ass traitor of a white boy who thinks that being a cowardly little bitch is what makes a man a champion.

☪ Training and silence have ceased as La Pantera Negra emerges once more to speak what Mustafa need not bother to say. ☪

TLA: I am getting sick and tired of these arrogant little culeros coming out here week in and week out with their bullshit that nobody ever calls them out on. Chris Elite says he’s the true champion because I don’t fit a certain image. What image that be chico? You don’t like my suits? You don’t like way I style my hair? Maybe I should shave it off again and start wearing a bandana and throwbacks again. Or maybe it’s because I like to have a good time, I like to smoke a little mota and pop some mollies with my bitches… I am living young, wild, and free while you are living old, boring, and clearly on the payroll of some AWF reject who couldn’t cut it as a businessman.

☪ Ah Michelle… Mustafa has not seen you since… since the quite fortunate events south of the border a couple weeks ago. Indeed Steroid Dawg had quite the feast then… Even now Michelle backs up her man… fearless as she too steps inside the Octagon… oh Steroid Dawg may hunger again soon… maybe he needs a little snack? ☪

TLA: Michelle…I was let down by the actions of a man I considered a friend but that is not what drives me most heading into this repeat of a championship match. You see Chris… you let down the fans of Dynasty… you and the Iconomy let down the Dynasty Revolution itself by proving that you are no different than Zack Crash. You bitch and moan about not being given opportunities, yet I gave you one and all you did was waste my time. We could’ve done this two weeks earlier Chris. You just had to come out and take the match… instead you had your bitches… and make no mistake about it JJ Silva and Eclipse Diemos you two are the biggest bitches in wrestling today… you had them interfere as if that somehow proved anything other than you don’t got what it takes to take me on one on one. This week let’s find out if you can, because if you can beat me, if you can beat me yourself, then the next time you raise that championship belt and claim you are the New Breed Champion, someone might actually believe you. 

☪ Mustafa is no stranger to false claims… for he himself has made many. Some in fact falsely claim that Mustafa's very name is a false claim! Yet when Mustafa stands beside his Rope and claims friendship he knows this is not false. This is real and Mustafa sees the power in the truth… in what is real against what is only pretend… the truth comes out eventually. The winners tell the tale, but a false winner… oh his tale never lasts for long… ☪

TLA: Chris Elite I could talk shit about you all night, but I believe actions speak louder than words. I got some training to do so lets start to wrap this shit up. You want to call me a figurehead… a “Chosen few” and I don’t know what you Figure but yo girl be giving me some great Head. Nah nah nah… In all seriousness though… I am one of the “Chosen few”... in that I was Chosen to whip yo ass all over Phoenix with the Miami Quickness lil hoppa! Shit I literally cannot take this seriously when you are as obviously WRONG as Chris Elite is. I’m one of the people holding you back Chris? My good friend Stephen A. Smith looks at you knowingly… and so do I, because I know, and all of the Dynasty fans know that you my friend are full of some stinking, rancid, putrid, green diarrhea, BULLLLLLL SHIIIIIIT!! If I was holding you back I wouldn’t have given you a title shot the first chance I got. If I was holding you back, the moment you and your little juggalo bitch Eclipse Diemos came to the ring, I would’ve gone Syrio Forel on yo ass and said “What do we say to the little bitch who can’t measure up to La Pantera Sexual? Not today…” and then I would’ve gone backstage and fucked both yo sister, and yo mother. Maybe even your brother if he was hot enough, cuz it's 2015 and TLA don’t discriminate. But you wanna bitch and cry about being held back… go right ahead… I’m done using the victim card so I am giving it to you Christina… You can finally be the bitch you always wanted, just get a sex change first and we can start calling you Caitlin Elite. But now… jokes done… time for the truth that you have known all along if you were smart enough to notice. I had your back since day one, I backed you up when nobody else would, I forgave you when others said you were an egotistical little bitch who thought he had the divine right to force himself on the world. I gave you World Title shots in NWF, I gave you New Breed Title shots in EAW, and when you signed your Dynasty contract I was there in the club sippin’ that purple drank and celebrating with everyone else that you were back in the locker room. But now… we ain’t friends, I don’t got yo back, and if you thought I was holding you back before… you ain’t seen nothing yet. I ain’t just gonna hold you down… Chris Elite… COBARDE!... Imma make damn sure that…

YOU’RE DONE.

☪ Anarchy is coming… It was inevitable in such a rebellion as Dynasty has risen into… Chris Elite are you prepared for the chaos in which Mustafa most thrives? Oh Mustafa’s Pride has made him proud of late but nothing so much as the jihad in which he shall declare upon the infidels of the Iconomy. Even now as TLA trains long into the night, inside the Octagon lent to him by another on the Dynasty roster. With a man who Mustafa’s Rope has also known for many years, yet a man who unlike Chris Elite has remained loyal. Loyal as a friend, rival, and a member of Dynasty Wrestling. A man of immense MMA skill who Mustafa expects to bring the fight to another member of the Iconomy on the same very night TLA will attempt to reclaim that which he has lost. You may know this man as… Carlos Rosso, but JJ Silva will soon know him far more intimately than even Mustafa could describe. Oh yes, a rebellion has many fronts. Many factions, many battles. A civil war erupting in it’s midst? Mustafa has no doubt about this… For what is the point of Dynasty standing against the rest, if it cannot stand itself? So now Mustafa tells a tale of those who would fight… Chris Elite… the self proclaimed “bad guy”... the weight upon Dynasty’s back pulling it down… perhaps a hero falls on his morals… but a warrior does not... Dynasty may yet stand tall in this tale... 

~So now the story begins… as always… with Mustafa.~ 

جريمة و عقاب
Bhris Elite
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post July 25th 2015, 7:32 pm by Bhris Elite
Chris Elite is shown backstage moments after Dynasty with the New Breed Championship on his shoulder)

To conquer an industry, you must first dismantle it's figureheads...  TLA you may not be able to comprehend what that means so let me explain a bit alright? See in EAW you are what I like to call a figurehead.  One of the "Chosen few" of this company. One of the many holding me and my good friends back. There is absolutely NO way to justify why.. that's just the way EAW works. You see TLA, this is one of the many reasons we targeted you.  We figured start small, and we started with the smallest of the figureheads then we'll move on to the next. TLA you said it before maybe just a week ago this is personal and you're right it is VERY personal TLA, because for to long it's been you holding me back no matter the company.  It was you stealing all the shine from me even in NWF... Yet like you do now you played victim, YOU said you were the one being held back when really it was guys like me and JJ Silva on Dynasty being held back and yet you had the balls to play victim.  That's what made it personal TLA it wasn't me "Stealing" your title that made it personal; it was you who made it personal by playing the victim card when you were afforded 10 times the opportunity then guys like me... When in reality it was The Iconomy who were the real victims.  So basically what you're doing is playing victim again by telling everyone we were friends and I turned on you TLA.  YOU TURNED ON ME TLA! If you really cared you wouldn't have held guys like me and Max Metal back in NWF.  We were friends you're right but then I started realizing something it was all your fault this whole time... You're the reason I put you through that fucking table and you're the reason I'll make sure you can never hold a single soul back again after next week... We are not "friends.." we are far from that point now. The Iconomy will excel anything you could ever dream of being.. and will lead to your ultimate demise. 

(Chris Elite stops for a minute examining the title smirking as he puts it back over his shoulder)

TLA something told me you would try to take "You're title" back which is the main reason I had JJ and Eclipse out there with me.  It's not because were cowards like you claimed on Dynasty it's because unlike you that title means everything to me.  I can't let some idiot try to take it away from me while I'm busy wrestling a match.  See TLA MY title means so much to me I just couldn't let you steal it from me.  I mean you already stole everything else from me why would I let you do it again?  TLA the title is mine and if you don't like the sound of that I am just going to have to prove it on Dynasty...  TLA you don't even take anything serious man you never did... Everything is a joke to you so why let a JOKE like yourself hold this title? See I am what a champion looks like I am what a champion sounds like and acts like. So on Dynasty I am going to prove that.  I am going to show you and the rest of the idiots backstage what a champion is.  See me having this title is an anarchy I tell you. And that's good this was the point of the Iconmy coming together as one.  The guys who run the show are going crazy due to the fact I'm holding this championship.  Now they send in the "Hero" to come get it back and it won't happen it just can't happen.  This isn't the story where the hero comes out on top.  This time the bad guy wins and the hero fails and I make everyone realize you shouldn't have been champion in the first place. TLA  on Dynasty not only will I show you who the true champion is I will show you who the real coward is... TLA, I will bring the fight to you this Friday on Dynasty and I guaran-damn-tee you that I'll become the most vicious elitist you've ever crossed paths with.
Carlos Rosso
Post July 23rd 2015, 11:45 pm by Carlos Rosso
(In a hotel room not far the sight of this week's Dynasty Wrestling broadcast, Carlos Rosso is shown doing an impromptu podcast. The Black shirt he is wearing has the two words “F*CK TIG” in bold white font.)

This is Carlos Rosso, representing Dynasty Wrestling. As usual, there are people like Tiberius Jones and the Three Stooges, JJ Silva, Eclipse Diemos and Chris Elite, who are providing me with suitable amounts of entertainment and motivation before my match. There is a time and place under the sun to deal with those four sophomoric jackasses, but that time isn't tomorrow night on Dynasty Wrestling, Live on Fox Sports 1. Tomorrow night, my main business is with this Tig Kelly. A man who for whatever reason took a trip to Baton Rouge, didn't even bother to let me know he was there so I could do him the service of recommending fine dining establishments in the Baton Rouge Metropolitan area. A man for whatever reason this week seems to have his eyes a little bit more focused towards my manager and good friend Mao instead of on me. While I understand why most men would cast an eye or two her direction, it doesn't seem like you have a case of Mao fever. No, you seem to be above such things.

You're trying to get into my head....how cute. How pretty much expected.

Now, most of EAW can tell you that I am a bit of a hot-head. I've been known to flash out and slap random reporters, authority figures, wrestlers and innocent bystanders for no apparent reason. I don't handle criticism well. Authority figures are not my best friends. People have tried to assert themselves at my expense before and I'm proud to say the vast majority of them, rookies, Hall of Famers, and pathetic hangers on, typically fail.

I tell you this because I'm used to some of the head games that you're trying to play. “Just when you think you know where I'm coming from, I'm going to hit it from.” Eh...what the hell is that supposed to mean exactly? Are you going to grow an extra pair of arms like Goro from Mortal Kombat and find directions to attack me from? Do you think I scouted you out and came to the conclusion that you are too slow, too inexperienced, and too WEAK to beat me easily? No. Not at all. You're pretty damn good. You may be, if you manage to stick around and actually make something of a career for yourself here in EAW but I just don't see someone like you beating someone like me.

I'm trying to figure out something. You said to me that if I studied you, I studied too much, got too obsessed. I'm starting to worry about you having a hearing problem. Look, I know you come from Ireland and 75 percent of the population of that island....or series of islands....whatever...but anyway, three-fourths of the population are probably too drunken to question your logic when you are speaking, but again.....

I watched only fifteen minutes of your wrestling. I don't need to keep obsessing over someone like you. You are good, maybe a bit more impressive than I admitted to my manager, but you are not unbeatable. In fact, you are VERY beatable. I will demonstrate this by kicking your ass from pillar to post and making you regret that your second match on the Dynasty Wrestling main roster is against someone like me.

You've been playing head games with me and to an extent you have succeeded in angering me. A lot. That's about all you've really done to be honest. I mean, let's see. You haven't done something that anyone else hasn't done before. You've insulted me personally. You've mocked my infamous press conferences. You've taken it upon yourself to mess with my manager, something that I take great offense to. You talk about doing all the things that 95 percent of this roster says they're going to do but never actually do it. Take things. Beat people up. Prove how much you deserve things!

The only thing that you are going to be taking tomorrow night are a bunch of fists, elbows, knees, and feet to your face and chest. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get yourself knocked out in the process. I don't think I've kicked someone's ass to the point of them passing out unconscious in a while so maybe that will happen.

Funny that you said that you were going to victimize me because I see myself as a victim too. No, not because you're going to kick my ass or anything, I think you and I both know that's not going to quite turn out like you hope it would. I'm going to be a victim in my own way because every day for the rest of my life, people are going to stop me at airports and arenas across this country and across the world and ask one simple question:

“Why the hell did you beat that man like that?”

I'm going to be a victim of a guilty conscience for the severe beating that's going to get inflicted...

Yeah, I know it's getting just a smidgen repetitive but I want to make sure you understand that I'm going to kick your ass. I mean, you took 15 minutes of me watching video tape as “obsessive studying” so how the hell am I supposed to know how well your comprehension skills work? One other thing, you stole my catchphrase! WOW......RIVETING STUFF!

(Carlos gives an exaggerated smile before giving a thumbs up....which immediately is replaced by a middle finger gesture.)

I think you need a little more practice. You've mimicked the merch, you've mimicked the press conferences, you've mimicked the catchphrases but your imitation, just like your wrestling, is sub-par. So, I want you to pay close attention to this because this is how it goes, okay?

CARLOS ROSSO IS..........ICHIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN

TIG KELLY.....NIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Tig. You know nothing about Satsui No Hadou...the MURDEROUS intent. You said you were playing at the end of your last address. Look at the verb of that last sentence....”Play”. I'm not playing. I never have played in a wrestling ring. I FIGHT. You're about to get a harsh, brutal taste of what the Dynasty Wrestling program is all about. You're not as hopeless as Donny Diamond, as stupid as Hurricane Hawk, or as pompous as Y2Impact.

But you'll be beaten all the same. And another YOUNG BOY will learn their place.

(The screen instantly fades to black before a soft, feminine voice can be heard in the background.)

By the way, Tig. I'm not the one that's going into an early retirement tomorrow. That's going to be you.
showster26
Post July 23rd 2015, 11:30 pm by showster26
Announcer: "This is a Dynasty Wrestling.com exclusive video."

We open on Mark Michaels dressed neatly, sitting down at the desk side chair in his Hotel room.  His dark blue Kenneth Cole jeans contrasted by his Orange Hugo boss dress shirt.  His body language, along with his facial expression reads of a man who is done with jokes put downs, and puns.  Almost as if a switch flipped on in his head that it's gametime.

Michaels: "What a difference a day will make.  In twenty four little hours I will stand victorious over that good for nothing, haterific, trool Trent Yoder.  You know something the name Yoder fits you very well.  You're a short, bald, ugly, little green skinned piece of trash.  But the force is not with you Trent.  Not that it would do you any good against me, because I am the world's greatest professional athlete, bar none.  Tomorrow night I'm going to show you why they call me Picture Perfect.  You see, You're a lot like Manny Pacquiao, a fierce opponent in the ring, who can take it to a guy with a relentlessly attacking style.  But even a guy like Manny could not overcome pure perfection, no instead he was humiliated.  He was outsmarted, and out classed by the absolute best, which is what's going to happen to you on Dynasty.  In front of my followers, the whole world over, I will begin my journey to the World Heavyweight Championship, becoming the face of Dynasty Wrestling, and going down as the absolute greatest professional wrestler, period.  That journey starts tomorrow.  I've worked hard to fill the Quicken Loans Arena. So hard everyone is gonna start calling me Mister No Days Off, and after all the shaking hands with morons, and kissing ugly babies, that Arena will be packed with my loyal follwers.

Now you might think you still have a chance Trent, but let me tell you how it's going down.  You've talked about seizing the day, well I am all about seizing the moment.  The moment when you don't quiet know who has the momentum on their side, and you don't know what going to happen next..."

Michaels quickly snaps his fingers to emphasize his point.

Michaels: "WHAM, Screen Cracker, cover, One... Two... Three, and with that cheers from everyone in the building, from the front row to the rafters, will rain down upon me, just lie all the likes I'm going to get from all across social media when I upload the post match selfie.  I'm going to win tomorrow Trent, the match is hashtag in the bag, so picture THAT!"

Michaels whips out his phone and begins snapping selfies as the picture fades to black

THE END
#KimboLivesMatter
Post July 23rd 2015, 11:26 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
(The DCW logo flashes and video fades into an image of Maxwell Dachs along with his LA Security team.)

Maxwell Dachs: Top fucking kek GI. This fucking gook things he can actually claim beat me. Oh alright, matey. Whatever you say. If a man attacking you and beating you down means that you're a winner, then Kerry Keller's mom would be a world champion by now! And I know Dr. Eddie Cock payed Montell Smooth, may his soul rest in peace in heaven, to attack GI so that he would win. Because they all know that GI Styles can't conquer the sheer Intergalactic will power that oozes out of every moist pore on my body. But that is okay! I am the man who has gone against GI Styles twice and was never pinned or submitted by GI Suck! Now that is quite the accomplishment that only a man who is the Intergalactic Champion can be honored with!

(Dachs stands up, puts the championship around his waist and begins walking down the hallway.)

Dachs: And after I was shafted by not getting my victory. Now I'm being put on a virtual 3 on 1 match! With Chris Elite and two random jabronis! Hey, thats perfectly okay. Because not only will I be brining my security team, LA Security. I have a very special surprise. A sheer mountain of a man. A good friend of mine, who will more than do his far share of leveling the playing field in this extremely unfair match. I am bringing my good friend, Emanuel Markus. THE INTERGALACTIC MUSCLE. 

(Dachs stops walking, the camera zooms out to show an gigantic man standing next to Dachs. Emanuel Markus.)

Dachs: And I know Chris Elite is trying to spew out this garbage that I'm not the true Intergalactic Champion and that this so called "Icon" JJ Shillva is in-fact the champion. I just find this outrageous. Its simple, is Silva was the champion, why wouldn't he have this here championship that is around my waist. And if JJ Silva was half the so called champion he claims he is. He would face me inside the prison. THE INTERGALACTIC PRISON. Where he would fight me for the championship. And try to obtain it like a real man. AND EARN IT. HE NEEDS TO EARN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP! JUST. LIKE. I. DID. WOOOO!

(Dachs' team pats him on the back for his massive accomplishments throughout this year.)

Dachs: Then he goes on to claim that I am a "mineous" in an ocean. What in the blue hell is a "mineous" I honestly have no clue. Could he be talking about a minnow? Most likely. He mispronounced the word to hide the fact that he is the actual minnow. Because you see, Chris. You're in my ocean. And I'm not just a shark. I'm a fucking human. And you're a fish. I fucking eat little shits like you with tartar sauce. Instead of making this half assed shark analogies, Elite maybe you should be working on making analogies that are not only better, but more relatable.

(Dachs stops walking and continues talking.)

Dachs: I just love how this vanilla midget Chris Elite continues to deny my talent. Me. Maxwell Dachs. THE INTERGALACTIC CHAMPION. THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN NOT BEEN PINNED OR BEEN MADE TO SUBMIT BY GI STYLES OR BY ANYONE IN THE PAST TWO MONTHS.  YOU'RE TRYING TO DENY MY TALENT? MY TALENT?!? 

(Dachs calms down and takes a seat.)

Dachs: Really now, Elite. Really. You think the Leader of the Dachslemania movement shouldn't be let off the preshow? Honestly? C'mon matey. Shimmer me fucking timbers! What kind of talk is that? Are you fucking drunk? God lord. You're worst at judging the quality of talent then all of the owners of Dynasty! Good lord man. Get it together! You gotta get your head straight! Being insane isn't your gimmick! That's Keller's gimmick! Well maybe that is everyone on Dynasty's gimmick except for me. Because all of you dullard, Chris you can't see the the pure insanity of staying on Dynasty? Christ you, Chris. Understand this, there is a fine line between genius and insanity. However, if you can properly walk that line like you do, you can prosper! But an example of NOT walking that fine line is continuing to stay on Dynasty. Make the smart choice goys, like me. I'm working on getting me a well deserved contract on Showdown! In the worlds greatest promotion! EAW! NOT DYNASTY! 

(Dachs takes a swig out a flask he pulls out of his dress jacket pocket.)

Dachs: Just imagining staying on Dynasty any longer makes me sick. Thankfully I have a chance to prove myself to the superior overlords who run Showdown by decimating Chris Elite this week on (Dachs gags.) Dynasty. Yuck. You see Chris. Because between you and me there's no comparison. I'll beat you so bad you'll be left on Dynasty. Because to me you're merely just JJ Silva's bitch, you got less talent than The Franchise Demon! And to be honest, I'd much rather suck the flaccid penis of Michelle McGillislutty than Mr. 200%'s. Honestly what does the 200% mean? C'mon guys. Does it mean he has 200% more ovaries than me? What do you think boys?

(LA Security and Emanuel Markus begin to laugh and nod in agreement.)

LA Security & Emanuel Markus: Yea boss. You know it. Makes the most sense to us, boss. 

(Dachs laughs in agreement and the camera pans back and zooms in on the face of Dachs'.)

Dachs: Yea boys. That is what I fucking thought. This punk ass bitch has no chance at this. I think its about time, that Mr. 200% will finally fall to the just sheer unadulterated power of Dachslemania running WIIIIIIIILD BAYBAY! AWWWWH YEEEEEAAA!!

(Dachs takes a swig from his flask, once again.)

Dachs: Because  you see, there is a huge difference between Chris Elite and Maxwell Dachs. You see, Chris Elite settles for this damned to hell, Sodom and Gomorrah that is Dynasty. But Dynasty isn't enough. I want out of this shit show. I'm smart enough to see out of this shitty Dynasty show. I can see that Dynasty is just a failed project and idea. Much like DAF or WMW. It will fail. But unlike EAW and DCW, which are thriving. Dynasty and Chris Elite will fall in the face of adversity and like those before them. They. Will. Fall.

(DCW logo flashes and video fades to black.) 
J-Dynasty 2?
Post July 23rd 2015, 9:31 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Tiberius appears mocking Lucian Black by putting his fists together and flexing with a dimwitted expression on his face.

Grr, roar, I’m a punch you! I’m Lucian Black.

Weellllll, you best a stop talking about my board friends, or else I’ll, I’ll uh, I’ll punch you! I’ll punch Brian Daniels too.

I’ll triple it, so you’re punched twice. Uh, I might even go and a punch you more times!

Grrr.

Tiberius smiles and shakes his  head.

You must be fucking with me Lucian. You can’t be this bone headed. I don’t believe it. On top of it all, everyone on Dynasty Wrestling is equal? It’s that why some of us are paid more? Is that why some of us are champions? Is that why some of us main event week after week while others open the program?  I’d ask where my world title shots are then, since you and I are equal, but I know you’d get angry about “complaining” and get on your whole I’m a punch you shtick. In this world there are no equal men, no relationship of equal partners, there is only willful ignorance and basic no brainers like you. I guess for unity sake and the elimination for opening room for drastic disregard for those around us such willful ignorance is a good thing to push if you want to avoid trouble amongst the masses, but you don’t need to build such see through illusions for the two of us that are already foes, no reason for us to pretend that we’re equals when our goal is to put the other under. No, we can leave the false pretenses behind, I sure as hell don’t need your advice on this war to come.

This is a troubling era, everyone is loading their guns for when the time comes, I’m smart enough to know to be ready for this possibly non exempted war you claim is coming. Don’t you worry about me, I got this. Right now though, while the streets are panicked and the authority is struggling with power, I think it’s natural that a few heist masters like me relieve some of you more unguarded and troubled individuals from your valuables, both figuratively and literally. See for whatever reason, you’ve earned quite the reputation here on Dynasty Wrestling, a reputation that could serve my pockets much better considering I know how to use it much more efficiently than you do. It doesn’t matter how, I’ll have to scrape a little of that reputation of yours off your person and add it to my bag of goods here in EAW right next to my prized National Elite Championship. See this use to be just a championship and brought all the great perks a championship always did, but in this time of war I’ve come to realize that this big hunk of gold is quite the bargaining device and quite the attention getter when petty sides get all up in arms in some warfare amongst rich elites with nothing better to do with their lives than to play a dick measuring contest with each other. Zack Crash and the board of directors will tear you all apart trying to prove what the dominant faction is, and thus boasting themselves by owning it. Dynasty Wrestling doesn’t want to see me leave with this gold, and because of that my mere threat is making me the center of attention here on Dynasty and all you little people are hoping I am struck down despite the fact that deep down each and every one of you know that I am the best on Dynasty. Lucian, they call you their champion, but you’re more like their prized show dog that they can’t give up on yet because you’re one of the only creatures around that is completely submissive and obedient to his masters. You’ve been groomed to wag your tail and bark your threats without even knowing it, anything I say that exposes your masters frustrates you and react like domesticated pet protecting those that throw you a bone every now and then because you feel you NEED them. You claim you don’t take anything from a silver platter, but your actions prove otherwise, if that were the case you’d never allow yourself to be called Dynasty’s champion when you haven’t worn a championship for eons and you wouldn’t sit around making matches and match stipulations when you have next to zero managerial experience or merit in a position of leadership! A lot of the things Alex Anderson says about you is spot on.

You’re a bumbling fool who is several steps behind on the evolutionary stage that made us humans what we are today, you may want to punch each and every single thing that bothers you in sight, but you’ll eventually find that basic approach doesn’t serve much use against the slickest player in the game. Believe it or not, I’ve always had this big mouth of mine, so it’s not like I’m foreign to big guys like you thinking you can clock me into silence, I know that despite how tough you act you can go down just like any other man and you in no way decide MY future. My future is decided in the fog of dark alleys, the exact perilous place each man and woman know ought not be ventured because there might be someone out there willing to do harm for gain, and if I’m quick enough to do damage to those with the unfortunate circumstance of having no other choice but to pass by. You may have your fist and be Lucian Black, but I’ve got just the thing up my sleeve to send a sharp pain up your spine before you black out and I’m Tiberius Jones.

Tiberius Jones a cut throat motion and the camera fades to black.

Last edited by J Dynasty on July 23rd 2015, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
~The following is actual found footage recorded on the night of July 11, 2015…~

???: ORALE! VAMANOS! VAMANOS MUCHACHOS!

~The car engine revs loudly as it sped away into the distance. The sound of gunshots were heard as they met steel. The camera swiveled around violently catching a glimpse of fire. Suddenly a motorcycle shot by at lightning speed driving out fast into the wilderness, and moments later was gone. The people began to cheer.~

Man: Hoy tu hecho Mexico orgullosa! Un gran y honorable hombre es ahora libre. Es todo por tu culpa!

~The man who has his face masked hands another man a band of cash and a bottle of tequila as they laugh and walk into a building together. The camera slowly follows past a dimly lit hallway, past a bar where dozens of men can be seen drinking in celebration as women strip on the tables. The camera stops outside a large wooden door with bullet holes in it. Loud laughter and cheering is heard from within as the camera slowly lowers. A loud growl can be heard somewhere in the distance as the cameraman quickly darts into a nearby closet.

???: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR….

~The camera picks up footage through the cracks of the closet door of a large muscular beast moving past. The large door with the bullet holes opens as the beast enters within. Cooing noises can be heard as the door shuts once more. The cameraman can be heard breathing heavily as he slowly moves towards the exit again. He lowers the camera into one of the bullet holes… SNAP!~

Man: Que esta pasando aqui... cabron?

~The cameraman turns around as his breathing once again picks up. The camera comes face to face with the barrel of a shotgun. On the other end is a Mexican man looking intensely serious. A black man dressed in a traditional African kufi enters and whispers something into the man’s ear.~

Cameraman: No… Sólo quería una cerveza…

~The man moves forward pressing the barrel of the gun into the chest of the cameraman…~

Man: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eres demasiado serio! Sólo estaba bromeando! ¡Ven! Bebamos. Tenemos mucho que celebrar amigos!

~The African man smiles widely as he hands the cameraman a bottle of tequila. They move towards the bar as they take a seat in a distant smoky corner of the room.~

Man: Hoy en día un gran hombre ha sido liberado. Estaremos unidos por él muy pronto.

~The African man remains silent but his grin grows even wider as the night wears on. Women provide most of the night’s entertainment as one in particular continues to insist that they are a serious celebrity and a major filmstar in America. In spite of this, the woman appears to be far more slutty than the other strippers having already taken half the bar into the back room within the first few hours of the night.~

Man: Él está aquí!

~The entire bar stands up as an older man with dark curly hair and a moustache is escorted inside. The man looks extremely dirty and tired and is wearing a prison uniform. Flanked by two extremely large men as well as a smaller older woman using a cane, he smiles and waves. Just as he entered, he is gone, quickly ushered aside by the older woman into the back room beyond the door with the bullet holes. A loud growl can be heard once more… The beast stirs…~

Man: No puedo creer lo que veo. Él es un mago!

~The two larger men glare down at the drunks as they grab one of the more sober looking men and pull him aside. One of the men removes a knife from his belt as he points it towards the man’s family. The other pulls out a package wrapped in brown paper and hands it off to the man who crying quickly runs out of the hotel.~

Man: Ahora... de vuelta a la normalidad. Eso fue divertido.

~The African man leaves the table to fetch more drinks as he does many times throughout the night. Dawn begins to peek through the boarded up old windows as most inside are either dead, drunk, or unconscious. The cameraman pulls himself out of the table after both his comrades have passed out on the table. He walks slowly back through the dimly lit hallway and for a moment considers leaving. However, his curiosity gets the better of him as he slowly makes his way back towards the door with the bullet holes. Voices can now be heard from where the growl once came from.~

Older Woman: El Chapo! Mi amigo! Mi viejo amigo! Nuestro imperio es ahora más fuerte que nunca. Estamos Mexico! Estamos Mexico!

All: ESTAMOS MEXICO!

Man: Debo dormir. Luchador valiente...Estoy en deuda contigo… tu y su nieto TLA.

~The camera catches a glimpse of a handshake through the doors. The cameraman turns around to find himself face to face with the smiling African man.~

???: Did you think you would so easily slip from King Mustafa’s clutches? Oh Mustafa certainly thinks not! Not on this… the night in which Mustafa’s own Pride has found itself the most powerful backup that money… no not even money… LOYALTY YES! Loyalty can buy all that Mustafa has ever dreamed of. However… Mustafa’s wrath… that is priceless and Mustafa’s secrets even more so. 

~The camera drops to the floor as the cameraman has passed out. The camera stares up at King Mustafa.~

King Mustafa: Oh it appears that Mustafa’s own poison works in ways that he cannot even comprehend. You have lasted longer than most… Yet Mustafa suggests most in the future will not last nearly as long when Mustafa revises his brew, and truly makes a tequila… to die for. Now, you must be prepared for the beast… it is time for her to feast…

~The door is heard creaking open as a loud growl can be heard once more. Red blood sprays over the camera as loud snarling, tearing, and cracking can be heard off screen. More and more blood pours over the camera lens until nothing can be seen but a dark dark red… and then black.~
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo
Post July 23rd 2015, 4:12 pm by -
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 Anarchy_grunge_flag_sjpg1185
(The scene opens up with JJ on a black and white broadcast in Cleveland Ohio. JJ is standing behind a podium with Anarchy flags on top of the EAW logo. JJ is wearing new Iconomy gear and shorts with combat boots. The camera pans out to show a crowd of thousands of people before zooming on JJ as he begins to speak.)

JJ: If you don't know by now.. I'm The Icon, JJ Silva.. Leader of The Iconomy. I am here to speak my mind in it's truest form. We stand here today as one, different minds.. different skills and assets intertwined into one unit. The members of The Iconomy each seen a problem and we assembled and reacted on it.. I would not sit idly by and watch Chris or Eclipse be pushed away.. so I did what the board should've done; I pushed them into the light. I have taken them forward and have blessed them with a much more deserving situation here in EAW. I have done things that no one has been capable of doing here, I produced instant change. The Iconomy has been born as my product of producing change. We started with the one thing in which we felt like needed to be addressed right then, and that just so happened to be TLA. All of the complaining was insulting to guys like us after seeing him being afforded 3 times the opportunities as guys like us. We decided to unleash our talents upon him as he just seemed like he couldn't cut it like a guy the caliber of Mr. 200% Chris Elite. There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that we did the wrong thing last week, in fact, I would just like to say It's only just begun with TLA. He doesn't have a prayer against The Iconomy and word on the street is that he plans to retaliate.. I'll deal with him then accordingly, he simply poses no threat to what The Iconomy is capable of.

( The camera feed becomes static as the words " We are the Dynasty's last hope" come out of JJ's mouth. The camera goes back to picture as JJ speaks again.)

JJ: All of the people that has gathered for this has taken the first necessary step on the path to change. You as the true followers of the prophet of change that we stand for will receive the greatest gift possible.. which is true wrestling and real entertainment. With the followers who have chosen to stand behind The Iconomy made this evolve into much more than what anyone intended as far as the board and EAW comes. Now as we stand here we have power that the rest of the elitist and vixens wish they could posses.. but they can't. They can't because they are not capable of doing the things that I can do. I AM THE BEST RING GENERAL TO EVER STRIKE THIS COMPANY! There has been no validation as to why we were overlooked the way we were.. a guy like Maxwell Dachs is not better than me, he's not better looking as Chris and he is not a destructive as Eclipse. But that doesn't matter anymore.. United we stand and opportunity has been presented by the force of our will and ambitions alone. We kicked the doors down and we are here to tear down this place and rebuild it from the ground up through of our own eyes. No one can touch us now, we are deemed untouchable.

( The camera feed begins to static once again as JJ screams the words " WE ARE LEGION!!!" The camera comes back to it's black and white frame as JJ looks to the roaring crowd in Cleveland Ohio. JJ puts his hands in the air and the roaring crowd becomes silent and JJ continues to speak.)

JJ: I have done what I felt as necessary and no one can say I didn't not warn anyone that it was coming. I have no regrets about anything thus far, nor will I even feel any remorse for the future that I have designed. For the past month I have constantly told EVERYONE that I am the best elitist in this company and no one gave me the time of day to listen.. Now.. I will force all of those who denied me to listen. When I speak.. I WILL BE HEARD! It doesn't matter to me if it's TLA, Maxwell Dachs, a guy like Donny Diamond or even Matt Miles.. I WILL BE HEARD AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAND AGAINST ME THEN YOU WILL SEAL YOUR OWN FATE! I am the best, there is no argument that you could present to prove otherwise. On a mic, I talk the truth. In the ring, I show completely polished and entertaining talent. Behind the scenes even I bring high buzz to this company which draws more and more people into EAW. You have the "guys" who top Dynasty every week. Whether it's Carlos, Vance, Tibeius or even Tyler Parker. They are the guys and there will never be another one of any of them. But there comes a time where something rises from the ashes and excel names like those. I am that guy. JJ Silva is the best ever. Those of you who say otherwise.. It's like I said, It's only just begun. One thing is for sure, there will NEVER be another JJ Silva.

( JJ looks to the crowd and just smirks arrogantly to all of the crowd who is cheering as loud as possible to where even the camera is vibrating. The static comes back as  JJ puts the mic to his mouth and says " I AM THE TRUE GOD OF WRESTLING! THE ICONOMY WILL BRING.... CHANGE!!" The crowd just roars and the camera faces the Anarchy flag and the screen just turns to full static before fading to black.)
Tig Kelly
*The camera man catches up with Tig standing in front of a Cleveland shop window holding one of the MAO masks. Several TV screens airing found footage versions of Mao leading the Ichiban/Niban portion of her speech over and over*

Oh Carlos, thank you for taking a break to allow that mouth piece of yours to talk. I'm not going to play the typical "you couldn't handle what I'm saying so you let someone else talk for you" card, because I'm glad I gained such a response from such subtle symbolism. I'm still a gentleman though Mao, you can talk tough all you want but I'd never victimize you like I'm going to do to Mr. Rosso on Friday unprovoked. But mark my words if you want to test your luck by laying hands on me in any way then....*Tig bobs the MAO mask up and down as if it were talking* I have some boxing experience and would be glad....*Tig lets out a chuckle and drops the mask while shaking his head* Well darling I'd be glad to make Cleveland the home of your forceful retirement.

It was a nice show you put on Carlos, you rocked Dayton just like we all know you could. I can already see some of that studying paying off in your movements, you seem like you're focused and ready to take me serious. But this focus, this intense familiarity with my movements could lead to some danger mon ami. Familiarity breeds complacency, and complacency gets you hurt. Just when you think you know where I'm coming from, rest assured I'll have 10 other angles to hit it from. Just when you think you've seen my capacity for cardio, I tighten that choke a little more and take it just a bit longer. I'm no lesser talent like you would suggest; looking at you Mao. I think you and I both know that you respect my talents enough that Carlos has to study this masterpiece body of work ahead of our match. But rather than chastise you for such despicable remarks, I'm behind you guys! Go forward! Fight champions! Win belts! Secure your spot in the Hall of Fame one day! It will be a nice mark on my resume when you do so I can say that I took advantage of and brutalized the champ, the hall of famer, one of the greats in my second match on Dynasty's main card.

*Tig fidgets a bit on his feet getting antsy and worked up*

EAW Roster, members of Dynasty, boys in the front office.....I'm coming to take everything from you. I will use, manipulate and absolutely tear down everything you have until I have it all or you guys have nothing left. This isn't me asking for a fast track either, no no no, this is me encouraging you to let me run through your roster so I can prove one by one why I deserve everything I say I deserve. 

I'd say I've already started, but I promise you that you haven't seen true malicious intent yet. Carlos.....Mao......*Tig picks up the MAO mask he put down, now covered in a bit of filth* I'll see you very....very soon.

Until then.....*Tig puts the MAO mask on* TIG IS ICHIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

*He laughs uncontrollably*

Just messing with ya, but with all that tape you'd know that....Ta-ta for now
showster26
Post July 22nd 2015, 10:26 pm by showster26
We open on a the Fox Sports News desk, where the anchor runs down the different stories of the day.

Anchor: "No definite time table has been set for Tom Brady's appeal.  Moving on to Professional Wrestling; (with a little more enthusiasm) this week's Dynasty is live from the Quicken Loans Arena, and one of the matches scheduled is between Trent Yoder and "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, the latter of whom allowed our cameras to get a few of his thoughts about this week's match up."

We transition to a close up of Michaels walking down a sidewalk in Cleveland, OH.  in the background the Quicken Loans Arena stands adorned with giant banners promoting Dynasty. 

Anchor (in voiceover): "With just a few short days before he makes his TV debuted as part of the Dynasty wrestling promotion, Mark Michaels has been in the city of Cleveland for almost a week, He says to help spread the Brand's awareness."

A shot of Michaels taking a selfie in front a Dynasty poster (which he's not on)

Anchor: "But could it be that Michaels is trying to get himself mentally prepared for the event???"

Photos of last weeks preshow match are shown as the Anchor continues his narration.

Anchor: "Last week Michaels was involved in a triple threat match against both Jaden Zaxaria, and Trent Yoder. In a fantastic match Michaels would come up short as Yoder scored a pinfall on Zaxaria.  Now this week Michaels looks to avenge his loss in a one on one match with Yoder, this time though the whole world will be watching."

A close up of Michaels wearing his signature cocky grin, as well as his trademark gold rimmed aviators.

Michaels: "A lot of people would be shaking in their shoes if they heard they were going to face Yoder on live television, but not me.  I live of the lime light that this situation brings. No one deserves the spotlight more than me, actually nobody deserves the spotlight But me.  I've worked hard all my life to get to this point, and now that I'm here, about to make my Television debut; it makes me want to train more, hit harder, and most of all it makes me want to have my hand raised in victory more than ever.  I get that it's not exactly an easy feet for most men to beat Trent Yoder, but you're for getting that I am not like most men.  I am above, beyond, I am super natural.  This friday Trenty boy, you are gonna learn that you can't thorw a kick, or come off the top rope, after I plant you into the mat, and grind you into paste.  That's why I'm going to win this friday, That's exactly why by me being out here among the people, instead of at home looking like a bald headed sour puss, I am going to single handedly get the Quicken Arena to sell out of every last ticket they have for this Friday.

Yes this Friday I get to humiliate Trent Yoder in front of the whole wide world, and the cherry on top is I get to do it with his lap dog A-Rod, or A-team, or G-spot, or whatever he's called standing at ringside.  You say I don't know anything about the business, pal I am the business.  I am the future of Professional Wrestling that's why this Friday night is Hashtag in the bag baby.  You talk about being pit bulls, well I say you're nothing more than a trained seal barking, and clapping all in the hope that Trent will throw you a crumb of rotten fish as a reward.  Why don't you quit following ugly, little no hair having hater, and start following true greatness before your career goes down the crapper with Trent's .

My follower's will be posting about my victory all night long, say hashtag Michaels wins, or hashtag Yoder sucks.  I'll be a worldwide trending topic, and there's nothing you can do about it Yoder, well other than show up and take your beating like a man.  You suld really be freatful Trent.  I'm about to make you the answer to a trivia question.  Who did Mark Michaels beat to start the longest win streak in the history of Professional Wrestling?  This Friday, pretend time is over.  I right a wrong, and head on to bigger and better things than you Trent, so Picture THAT!"

We cut back to the news desk

Anchor: "A man who is seemingly not lacking any self confidence heading into this Friday, Mark Michaels.  Coming up The Cubs and The Reds faced off, and after missing Tuesday's game Mike Trout was back in the line up for the Angels, will have all your Baseball highlights  when we come back, so stay tuned."

Fade to black

THE END.
Is bitching all you're good at, Tiberius?? Seriously, you must have a death wish or something. You know how much I hate it when people whine and complain. You've been constantly doing it on every single occasion you've gotten the chance to. You make me sick and THAT my friend is not good for you or Brian Daniels. Not good at all. You have no idea how badly I want to punch you in the face. Oh, but I am not just going to punch you, Brian and whoever gets in my way. I'm going to beat the living daylights out of everybody audacious enough to stand in MY WAY. You keep bitching and bitching and bitching you're starting to sound like Alex Anderson. Actually, you're starting to look to me like the next challenger for the Vixen's championship. Do you have any idea how hard I worked to get here?? I worked my ass off for everything I ever got. A contract, my first championship, my second championship, every award I have received thus far. Nobody ever came to help me either. I didn't have anybody to guide me through the land of elite. I was alone and I survived alone, ON MY OWN. It was me against the world. The odds were always stacked against me until I overcame them and made them my BITCH. i suffered too, more than your mind can possibly envision. I went through hell, but I made it back. All the tribulations and hardships that were imposed upon me, all those challenges I had to confront on my own I ultimately overcame. If you want to be a little princess and wait for a white knight to save you so be it. Do as you please, Tiberius. I really don't care as long as you keep that big mouth of yours shut. You visualize Vance Tybull as the only threat you're up against, but the fact of the matter is you're going to be facing dual threats come Dynasty. Vance Tybull, a man who despite being new to this has taken the pro wrestling world by storm. He has achieved things some dream of in such little time. I believe Vance Tybull is the future of this company, the next big thing. And I'm sure he still hasn't realized his full potential. And I.. I am a man who has had his ups and down. I don't think my career in EAW has been as successful as I hoped it'd be, as I expected it to be. However, I am still proud of the few things I have attained in my time in EAW and Dynasty Wrestling. I'm better than I have ever been, Tiberius. I'm on top of my game. And I don't want to sound cocky here, but I think I can go even further. I can reach new heights, heights nobody ever reached before. And I'm still young. A lot can transpire in the coming years. People will come and people will go but as long as I am alive I will be in EAW or Dynasty Wrestling because I love what I do. I love this more than anything in the world. I don't know if you will still be here, Tiberius.. I can't see the future, but I swear if you don't shut up you WON'T have a future. "All I see when I see Lucian Black is a guy who talks about silver platters, yet when a silver platter is placed in front of him he can’t even manage to take a bite without chipping his teeth on the meal for true beasts, like the big dog with little kitty teeth that he is!" Silver platters have been placed in front of me time and time again and I have ignored them, I have avoided them. Because I believe in hard work, in dedication. Two things you know absolutely nothing about. Every "big match" I have had at big events I have EARNED. I've experienced failure on innumerable occasions yeah, what's your point? Are you implying that because you've been more successful than me lately that I am beneath you? In Dynasty Wrestling nobody is beneath anybody and nobody is above anybody. We're all equal. I'm not going to tell you to follow me, but you have to pick a side eventually. I believe there's a war coming and nobody in EAW or Dynasty Wrestling will be exempt from it.

I'm not going to proclaim myself as the most deserving guy of leading this movement, Brian. Maybe there are other elitists who would have been more qualified for the job. I never doubted or questioned that. But I was the only one who offered to do it. I chose to be Dynasty's Champion just like anybody on Dynasty could have. Maybe I failed. Is that what you wanted to hear? I failed Dynasty. But I made a promise to myself the night of the demise of Dynasty as an EAW brand. I promised myself I would rectify my mistake. Somehow, some way I was going to step foot in the land of elite again and establish a honorable regime. I have yet to fulfill that promise. I've yet to avenge Dynasty, I have yet to avenge the Dynasty roster. But the clock is ticking, it's only a matter of time before anarchy REIGNS in EAW. I lost to Tyler Parker because I was fighting for myself. To materialize my own selfish desires. Parker was better than me that night, but losing to him taught me what I needed to learn to become a successful elitist, to achieve prosperity for myself and my family.Tyler Parker is constantly reinventing himself, constantly evolving as a competitor. When I said you didn't know him AS A COMPETITOR I was not lying. That wasn't a load of crap like 99% of the words you have uttered. If you know him as well as  you think you do you would know that. And you would also know that he is a self-centered egotistical son of a bitch.. just like you are. if you honestly believe I am going to allow you to walk all over me, to marginalize me you got another thing coming. I've been around almost as long as you have I don't need your advices, I don't need you to teach me a damn thing. I know this business like the palm of my hand. I'm sure you do too, but when it comes to experience or longevity we are pretty much even in that facet. I find it  funny how you act like you've never been unsuccessful at something in your life. The only reason you have been more successful than me in EAW is because you were always someone the management loved and deemed fit to represent their company. I on the other hand.. I have been the black sheep of the EAW family for a long, LONG period of time. But I don't mind being a black sheep, Brian. As a matter of fact I LOVE it.

I know you've led several different movements in different companies. Do you want me to congratulate you for that? Do you want me to applaud you? I'm a walking mistake, huh? I think i am going to cry. You think i give a damn what you think about me, Brian? Your opinion is completely irrelevant to me. Yeah, I have made mistakes, but I have rectified each and every single one of them. Which is what truly is important, what is significant at the end of the day. You have no right to judge me though. As far as I am concerned you're not god or anybody who possesses any authority over me whatsoever. Brian, I DARE you to say everything you've been saying about in the past couple of days to MY FACE when we meet on Dynasty Wrestling. I bet you won't have the balls to attempt insulting my intelligence then. I AM A FIGHTER, I AM A MAN OF HONOR and if my previous performances aren't a validation, an abstract certification of that then my performance this week on Dynasty WILL.  I'm not bitching about a damn thing. You have every right to say whatever you please. I don't have any problem with people expressing their thoughts like I previously stated. All I am saying is watch yourself. Be careful, Danny, because when the bell rings and the time for talking is over I will NOT hold back just because you supposedly respect me. I'll not hold back because you're radically smaller than I am. I'll not hold back under any circumstances. I'll fight tooth and nail to show to you exactly why I am the leader of this insurgency. I suggest you bring everything you've got, utilize every weapon in your arsenal. Your submission moves, your kicks, EVERYTHING because I am going to make everything you've got seem like nothing in comparison to everything I got, to everything I am going to bring to you and Tiberius Jones.
Brian Daniels
Post July 22nd 2015, 4:44 pm by Brian Daniels
I'm starting to ponder on the fact that out of anyone given from the Dynasty roster... you're THE GUY.

Take my compliment lightly, because out of everyone who deserves to lead Dynasty as a brand; you're not him. You're not intelligent enough to lead - better yet motivate a roster that you ultimately failed, no matter which way you put it. Do you know why you REALLY lost to Tyler Parker? It wasn't about confidence, it was you living on false momentum, because you were hyped just enough to take a petty attempt at success. I mean look at you, coming head forward with such an ignorant and untruthful claim. Me? ME? Of all the people that Tyler's gone again, EVEN MR. DEDEDE. I don't KNOW Tyler Parker? Why exactly were you even given a shot against him in the first place? I don't even get how Tyler Parker was able to get past your simpleton thoughts, but if I must explain to you like a kid in grade school. I've known Tyler Parker since two thousand and ten. That's a good five years built up as friends, allies, rivals, whichever it may be. I KNOW TYLER PARKER BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS ROSTER. We've fought valiantly against one another over the years. And we've both have succumbed to losses to each other, while we've both have also obtained victories over one another. You make it way too easy, in what way was there ever going to be dominance inserted into a match with Tyler Parker, HUH? Maybe you're a little new to this, but not ever, will a fighting champion be dominated in his reign. EVER. It's about the skill you're bringing to the ring when you're facing such an adversary as Tyler Parker. And if you're too shortsighted to comprehend everything Professor Daniels is explaining to you, you might as well revive yourself as a flunky and drop out now. You should of just ended it at "Tyler Parker made me realize I would never become World Heavyweight Champion."... I can say whatever I want, correct? It's the given freedom of the United States and here I am delivering facts, while you've been living off the opinion that you're the only one capable to take up the position as leader. News flash, Black, not that it's that surprising - you're lying to yourself once again. I would know, I once built a movement... I was leading an army of unexpected followers.

Or maybe you're duller than I thought, because the leading candidates on Dynasty to lead, have either hopped ships... or are too overwhelmed to fix Lucian Black's mistakes. It seems as if you're entire career is transforming and experiencing off more than a handful of mistakes. You're a walking mistake right now, there I said it. I'm not wrong either. What do you think I am? Naive like you? I know there was no set up for me to earn this spot... I know there was no build up for this match. It was an offer that I had almost refused myself, I was on my way out of here. And Zack Crash kept me here a while longer, but if you really think that you're really "honorable" to stand in line for a shot at greatness, then you really are the most ill-advised elitist in Elite Answers Wrestling today. I keep avoiding the word stupid, because that may seem a little harsh to you. I have to send a clear message to you, otherwise it may not seem as understandable to you. If you're supposed to be a commander, leader of the rebellion... aren't you supposed to overcome the diversities set before you? You can save the crocodile tears about how you were screwed over at Pain for Pride by Quality Control and Zack Crash. You're supposed to be a FIGHTER, A MAN OF HONOR. And did you in anyway prove that then? Nope, you were overpowered by a lesser force. You don't see me using the fact that I've been snubbed time after time as an excuse, but you're a man to find an excuse and live off it like a leech. It's not an opinion, it's a well known fact. You do moan, you do cry, and you've been complaining this entire time about how I criticize you. You're all brute and no brain, so what's a monster if it's not perceptive enough to kill and not be killed? I mean take one good glimpse at you, not that I support Zack Crash in any way shape or form. Do you actually know what you're rebelling for in the first place? I don't know if you have been here the last few years, but this place has been nothing more than corrupt. Cry me a river if you're unable to handle that for years, but you're also representing a brand as a whole that's been the prime source of corruptness. I don't care if you're on the winning side or losing side at the end of this, I just really want you to know what you're doing in the end. You should be glad you're out of this company, that you're already ridding yourself from Zack Crash. Why continue to egg him on, Black? You're better off doing your own thing, without EAW there to support you. Do us all a favor... and keep your stupidity out of this company.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post July 22nd 2015, 3:49 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Us? WE?!!

I don’t reference us and we…….enough?!

I wonder why.

I mean when GM Cleopatra and Christopher Corrupt did everything to screw me over, including injuring me so I couldn’t wrestle in a championship match, it was MY problem. Tiberius Jones has to survive on his own, I even had to fight for a full time contract here.

When Kevin Devastation and his horde of monsters of the week were targeting me yet again no one ever came to help. Tiberius Jones has to retire the big bad hall of famer with power all by himself.

I came into this company suffering, back then it was me.

Then all of a sudden I’m champion and people are suffering, now it’s WE! It’s US!

How about no, it’s still ME!

Just like you all use to like it. I’m not Bill Withers, don’t lean on me.

Let’s be real down to the nitty gritty, none of you REALLY care about one another. Zack Crash proudly stated he was the devil almost a year ago, he has brutalized people and abused powers for months, yet as he destroyed people no one has ever done anything about it to the point of it being a “WE” problem. It was only when the board of directors got in your heads, after they got brutalized by Crash, did any of you decide to fight together. You’re just a bunch of puppets. The board of directors know corporate America 101, privatize your gains and socialize your losses, when it’s YOU getting your head caved in its up to YOU to solve it while they count their dough, but when they need a bail out everyone needs to come together because it’s a group effort! Then comes politics of blacklisting different thinkers and putting power towards those who represent their twisted cause, this is supposed to be about wrestling and entertainment, not some political circle jerk, the board of directors clear interference and preference in our wrestling matters is unprofessional. Some of you take this as a lot of “complaining” but it’s more so an explanation as to why I stand for myself and do not take the board to be any better than that twisted man they’re up against.

Now Tybull, I’ve never met a man who wasn’t self-serving, myself included, it always led back to self-interests. Help others, to get to heaven. Feed the poor, to make yourself feel good. Corporations do charities all the time to enhance their public image. Do a good at your job, to get that promotion or because you have too much pride to do a bad job. This inability to work in a team mindset you have of me might be due a misconception in how you don’t know why I attacked Jacob in the first place, sure I hated him for costing me my chance at being King of Elite, but it was a mutual hatred Jay and I had, it’s not like Jaywalker randomly bailed me out of trouble. By the way, YOU don’t have to worry about Jaywalker because you and Jaywalker have no history. I can fulfill my end to a give and take just as much as the rest of you, you talk a lot about what happened at the Grand Rampage but you seem to completely ignore the fact I gave up my chance to wrestle in the main event of the pinnacle stage of our industry when I gave my Grand Rampage spot away to Jaywalker. You don’t comprehend that I at the very least gave Dynasty, a brand I’ve never liked, a chance simply because Jaywalker has an admiration for it. For my best friend Joseph Anubis, to be reunited with my family and to act on the orders of the J-Dynasty founder, I’ve given a lot. The fact of the matter is, I don’t consider you, the board or any of these stupid fans to be worthy of me being in a give and take relationship with me! You people have never appreciated how much of a smooth operator that I am. When someone like Lucian Black fails Dynasty people have the audacity to call him Dynasty’s champion, all while none of you ever praised me for defeating the Interwire Champion while representing Dynasty Wrestling. It’s always critique after critique because I’m made of a different mould than the rest of you. Again, this isn’t a complaint, it’s just an explanation, and I honestly don’t need any of you so it’s fine if you disrespect me, just don’t act like no love being returned to you is some sort of odd occurrence that comes from nowhere.

What mould am I? I was born to indulge in all that is enticing, I’m the type of person who has to take the prized jewel behind a glass case, even if I have to navigate masterfully through laser security systems. Honestly I’m not scared of Crash’s forces one day ending my career like the rest of you, because they can’t grasp someone as slick as I. I’m the type of person that anyone can see that I’m a go getter and a face everyone knows is meant for big event posters because I’m going to deliver on my perfect visage being there.

All I see when I see Lucian Black is a guy who talks about silver platers, yet when a silver platter is placed in front of him he can’t even manage to take a bite without chipping his teeth on the meal for true beasts, like the big dog with little kitty teeth that he is! How many more big matches is this big guy going to have on FPV and how many more is he going to lose? Lucian Black claims that I’m all talk, but I’m the one with a championship. He walks around like he owns the place, but when’s the last time Lucian has won a big match? I still remember the grave travesty of Lucian’s ugly mug being on the Road to Redemption poster, having his face be on billboards like he is the next big thing, yet by now Xavier his fellow poster boy has already lapped Lucian with two world title reigns since then. His biggest victory in recent memory is when he defeated now hall of famer Kevin Devastation on FPV ages ago, which is all well and good as GREAT moment, but he beat KD, I retired him. I sent Kevin Devastating retiring with tears in his eyes and a sob story for the EAW populace.

All these hype artists have really gotten to you Tybull, your ego is out of control.  I wasn’t thinking of you when I mentioned Mayweather and Ronda alongside King James, you may have a streak but they’re more like me and Lebron because we know what it’s like to be champions! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me! I’m not letting it slide this time Tybull, see when you said you were Extreme Enigma the entire world, including me, thought you just had a slip of the tongue and I accepted your sort of apology later as meaning you weren’t that full of it. But now that you try to draw parallels with supernovas that have become staples and faces of their sport today, I realize that deep inside you is a hidden conceit you try to keep away from the world as you create some silly humble exterior. Next thing you know if your arrogance keeps going down this route, you’ll think you’re better than those guys, you’ll think you’re actually on MY level as a performer and that’s just down right crazy. But alright Tybull, let’s just wager now and in the future you and I will see who reaches that level of superstardom in EAW first and whose apex is higher at the end of our careers as we soon split apart. I for one think, you’ll miss me when I’m gone from Dynasty, deep down you know I’m your ultimate opponent. I’m the reason you wear sunglasses in doors like you might run into a star that’s too bright. I’m the reason why you can have all the streak and hype you want, but still just be another challenger.

Remember that Tybull. You’re just a critic upset over how I operate, another guy in line to fight for what I have. I’m the star you revolve around, I’m the champion with the championship you dream of.
What makes you think you can do what Alex Anderson, Mr. DEDEDE, Psycho Brody, Jacob Senn and myself couldn't do? Huh, Brian? Tyler Parker isn't an adversary you can easily establish dominance over. To beat Tyler Parker you have to KNOW Tyler Parker. And I mean knowing him as a competitor. Your over confidence will ultimately be your downfall. I was way too confident as well and look what happened. I was unsuccessful... But to be perfectly honest? I'm kind of glad I lost that match. I'm glad because I learned so much from defeat. I became stronger, I was REBORN as a true man of honor. Tyler Parker made me realize I would never become World Heavyweight Champion if I I didn't fight for what was right. I fooled the EAW universe, I beguiled them into thinking I was a man of honor and I paid the ultimate price for my actions. I lost one of the biggest matches of my career. That made me understand. That made understand everything. I think now that I am truly a man who fights honorably, who acts honorably I can finally attain my life long dream of becoming a champion of the world. I have what it takes now. But I don't want a world title, I don't want everything I have ever wanted just yet. Not until the threat Zack Crash represents is neutralized. Say I'm illogical, say I am bipolar, say I am hypocritical you can even say I am a terrible leader. Anything you want to say just say IT. People can say whatever they like. But I just don't get why some of you are mad at me for being the leader of this movement. It really makes no sense at all. I CHOSE this, anyone could have chosen this as well but nobody else had the balls, the audacity to do it. Nobody did because they feared the repercussions they could have faced, they feared Crash and his people. Too bad I don't have any weaknesses. Or at least I feel that way. I feel like I'm bulletproof. Like I can do anything right now. And I sure as hell can. And the first thing I am going to do is rip off that beard of yours with my bare hands and then break your face. And spear you and superman punch you and spear you and superman punch you and spear you until you stop breathing. You talk why too much, Brian. I have failed, yeah. I'm not ashamed to say that. I have been unsuccessful when I have needed to be successful the most. But losing to Mr. DEDEDE? Losing to Tyler Parker? helped. It helped me transform, experience the metamorphosis that made me the man of honor I am TODAY. Nothing is really certain, nothing is set in stone. You don't KNOW if you will be able to dethrone Tyler Parker until you do. I wouldn't have accepted this opportunity if I was in your shoes, Brian. Not while knowing there is a long list of elitists who earned that title shot, who are more worthy of it than I am. You're the product of a corrupt establishment. If you're not with us you're evidently against us. And that's a shame, Brian because I thought you were smarter than that. I thought you were a man of honor like myself. I'm deeply disappointed.

You haven't accomplished anything to earn that shot. There, I said it. I'm not wrong. You've done nothing to be worthy enough to compete for yet another world title. All you did was LOSE at Pain For Pride. You've literally done nothing ever since. Now you're asking me what have I accomplished to be worthy of a title shot. Honestly? the same as you, nothing. But I'm not the one who got handed that title shot it was you. And even if I was given one for doing nothing like you I wouldn't accept it. I can't be a world champion in a promotion ran by a jackass. I've been assessing the situation I'm in and like I said earlier I don't want any world title shots until I am done with Crash. I can't live, I can't breath or eat or even sleep with him around destroying Elite Answers Wrestling. I killed Dynasty? That's the stupidest thing I have heard in my entire LIFE. First off, Dynasty WRESTLING is alive and well and secondly if anyone attempted to kill Dynasty it was Quality Control and as you probably already know they were unsuccessful. The resurgence of Dynasty as it's own identity is living proof of that. These Dynasty elitists respect me and despite the fact you and other EAW guys think they shouldn't they do because they acknowledge my hard work for EAW AND Dynasty Wrestling. They know I have busted my ass for years. And they know I tried my damn hardest at Pain For Pride. I did not envision Zack's lapdogs coming down the ramp and stick their nose in my business. Otherwise, Dynasty wouldn't have "died". I'm not moaning, I am not complaining. I never do any of that. When I don't like something? When I am feeling dissatisfied with something? I PUNCH THAT SOMETHING IN THE MOUTH REPEATEDLY UNTIL I GET MY WAY. You don't consider myself worthy of leading Dynasty to the golden age of professional wrestling, you don't think I am deserving enough of leading this movement and perhaps you're right. Maybe I don't deserve that honor, that privilege BUT I CHOSE THIS. Nobody else wanted to. Not your tag team partner Tiberius Jones, not Jacob Senn, not Alex Anderson not even the current reigning World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Parker. Nobody in Dynasty was audacious enough to represent our brand at Pain For Pride. I hate to repeat myself, but I am speaking the truth. I was even called stupid for wanting to start this movement, for wanting to represent Dynasty. You're not tearing anything down my friend. Vance Tybull and I WILL tear EVERYTHING YOU and your partner have built for yourselves, not vice versa. Dynasty Wrestling will prevail and so will HONOR.
*The camera shows a pit bull barking loudly, looking like he was ready to strike without regrets. He is thrown some dog food and eats it. As he eats it, a voice is heard.*

Eat well, young soldier. 

*The camera zooms out to show A-Will squatting down next to the pit bull, smirking. He then stands up, looks at the camera, and begins to speak.*

The most dangerous dog in the world is the one that has been made that way by a human, and we only need to look at the pit bull to see why. A hundred years ago, the major job of the pit bull breeds was to guard the home. Specifically, they kept watch over the children, even babies, and they often did it unsupervised.

Me and Trent Yoder, we are the pit bulls of Dynasty. We prey on weaklings like Tyson Michaels, RJ Max, and Mark Michaels. A normal human would be outraged by being on the pre-show of Dynasty, but that's where the line stops. The Dark Horses don't get angry at the tiny bits of life because, before the time comes, we already conquered it. RJ Max and Tyson Michaels, we already conquered them and they will soon be left for dead this friday.

These two aren't dominant forces like me and Trent. Two weeks ago, I competed in a match against an over-confident Chris Elite, whom contradicts himself every second and that makes him a hypocrite. He's lucky I don't find out where he is right now and leave him left wherever he is for a bystander to find because I've got more important things to focus on. Last week, I was forced into a tag team match against former champions. It was shown on national television for the whole world to see and I had Christopher Corrupt and Jacob Senn right where I wanted them, begging and pleading on their knees, but, for once in my life, I tried to do something nice for a change and present Triple Z with an opportunity to gain recognition, defeating those two rejects in the process, but he failed. I should have ended his life on the spot, but there was a voice inside my head saying, "Let him live to see another day, A-Will. His time to perish will come." Now, this week, I team with someone that is a force to be reckoned with, someone who thinks like me. As the saying goes, "Great minds think alike." That makes for a destructive and dominant tag team and that is what we're going to be this Friday, but Trent is working overtime. Michaels, Max, you're time is approaching. However, you will not be the only ones experiencing extended torture. Your friend, Mark Michaels, will join you.

What can be said about Mark Michaels? Based on the trash that comes out of your mouth, you're nothing but a pretty boy that doesn't know anything about this business and really doesn't have a clue about the wonders of sense. You idiot, I'm not even from Cleveland. If you made an effort to research using today's advanced technology at your fingertips, you'd know that I'm from Memphis. You see, this is how it works. You shut up, get in the ring, and get embarrassed by Trent. I will be in his corner, but don't underestimate him because he has someone capable of making you see the fiery depths of hell in his corner. He is insane and I didn't waste my time by just going out there to be on tv. When the Dark Horses are against you, the odds are as well. I can tell that you're instilled with fear. It's ok. That's the side effect of facing us. We'll help you overcome your fear.

*A-Will looks at the ground with a smile on his face and looks back up slowly to face the camera and speaks.*

Three hopeless souls, one concrete stone.

*A-Will laughs in an evil way and the dog starts barking viciously as the camera fades to black.*
Carlos Rosso
Post July 22nd 2015, 1:03 am by Carlos Rosso
Dayton, Ohio

Hara Arena 

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 300px-HaraArena

(Dynasty Wrestling is hosting a wrestling event inside the 5,500 seat facility with Carlos Rosso having dispatched of a local talent in about five minutes. After the match, Carlos beats at the opponent until he limply rolls out of the ring, leaving him and his manager in the ring whom is asking for a microphone.) 

Mao: Dayton, Ohio....How'd you enjoy that ass-kicking, huh? 

(The Crowd lets out a cheer as Carlos grins while standing in a corner of the ring, putting a towel over his head and leaning against the ring ropes a bit.)

Mao: It's a shame EAW has such foolish management in Zack Crash. Believe me, my client and best friend would LOVE to be entertaining you on Showdown, Voltage, or Battleground....but because of issues that are out of control, Carlos and myself can't be there. But that's not to say that we have not noticed a LOT OF THINGS that have made the both of us angry as hell. And poor Carlos, he seems to not be in much of a talking mood today so it falls back on me to articulate some of these things to you the DYNASTY UNIVERSE.

(The crowd lets out a loud cheer before pausing.)

Mao: First of all....It doesn't seem that the grass is truly greener on the other side. We came to Dynasty hoping for opportunity to perform for you, against the strongest of competition that EAW has to offer. We want to have Carlos go against the Mr. Dedede's, Tyler Parkers and Alex Andersons of the world, but it seems like they want us to face lesser known individuals and a certain National Elite Champion who would rather bite people like a rabid animal and win by COUNTOUT instead of wrestling in the ring! 

(The crowd boos a bit even as Mao gestures for them to be quiet so that she can continue.)

Mao: And even further...we have a situation where Zack Crash, for whatever reason, can send HIS CHALLENGER, Brian Daniels to OUR show and try to have him take OUR Belt away from us? Do you guys think he should be allowed to do that?!

Crowd: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! 

Mao: Didn't think so. We really have no recourse in that matter. As much as I'm sure the EAW Board Of Directors want to do something, at the moment they cannot. Maybe when the smoke has cleared after MSM, we'll have something better to do. And by something better to do I mean beating the crap out of whoever the World Heavyweight Champion is on whatever show they represent! As most of you are all aware, it's pretty hard to find a World Champion with the balls, the will and the HEART to step into the ring with Carlos. Tiberius Jones, the National Elite Champion, doesn't seem very interested in wrestling my client. Aren Mstislav and Zach Genesis, the Pure and Interwire Championship holders respectively, DON'T want to wrestle my client again after the savage, vicious, ruthless beating he gave to them and seven other men at Pain for Pride, where he had the match won before that little sneaky bastard Jamie O'Hara won the Cash in the Vault. You don't hear about Devan Dubian or Xavier Williams wanting to battle this man standing right here. Carlos would even deign himself to bless the tag team division with his presence once more....but Impact and his little ring rat would probably go hiding almost instantly, let alone if he finds a tag team partner worthy of teaming with him, a man of equal skill! And most disappointing of all, our World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Parker continues to ignore us.....

(Mao pouts a little bit while looking at the crowd as they boo; Carlos simply stands there in the corner, yawning a bit.) 

Mao: But that's okay. Sooner or later, somewhere is going to allow Carlos to wrestle for a championship once again. It's not going to be some convoluted scramble. It's not going to be some multiman ladder match or elimination chamber or Big Japan & W*ING Crisis Big Born Deathmatch or whatever the hell Dynasty or EAW can come up with. It's going to be one on one, man to man in the middle of the ring....and I have to say this because no matter how much it's been proven no one believes this....

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE MAN IN EAW OR ON DYNASTY WRESTLING THAT CARLOS ROSSO CANNOT DEFEAT! 

Mao: Speaking of Dynasty, there happened to be a little bit of theft. Eclipse Diemos...another man that my client beat the hell out of at Pain for Pride, JJ Silva...another YOUNG BOY....and after Pain for Pride we all know how Carlos feels about beating the hell out of Young Boys like Silva, right? And Chris Elite....someone that my client and I have known for a long time...someone who Carlos has trained with, wrestled against many times before....of all the people involved in this travesty that took place, we figured HE would have been one of the last people associated with this. They STOLE something from TLA that he worked his ass off for. He never complained, never bitched, he was given an opportunity to shine and TOOK IT, Winning the New Breed Championship! And what's more....unlike the likes of Zack Genesis, Tyler Parker, Aren, The Mercenaries, and other so-called champions here who pick and choose who they want to defend their championships against....TLA CALLED OUT ANYONE WILLING TO FIGHT! And the three of them jumped him. They beat up this “La Pantera Sexual”, a guy that I actually like as a person. I wouldn't date him or trust him with my film career as far as I could throw this arena...but a guy that I respect a hell of lot. While my client may not have the same viewpoint as to Mr. TLA's likability he DOES respect any man who has the balls to call out anyone from any promotion in existence. My client doesn't like thieves either. Chris, You are playing with fire. Not from TLA, but Carlos Rosso. If you and your band of merry little men don't return that championship belt to TLA, bad things can happen. If it were me, I'd just say....meh, not my business. Carlos doesn't think like that. He believes that when you disrespect a Championship in the manner that you and you friends have...it deserves a severe beating with equivalent or superseding levels of disrespect, pain, anguish and humiliation in return! 

(The Crowd claps and cheers a bit before Mao decides to take a seat on the ring canvas.) 

Mao: With all of those other controversies going on though, some of them affecting Carlos directly, others not necessarily so, all we can do at this point is focus on the present and immediate future. As much as my client would love to be beating the crap out of Xavier Williams, Devan Dubian or Tyler Parker right now, ESPECIALLY Tyler Parker right now, he will not have the opportunity to do so. Right now, we have to focus on the task at hand. That task is a pretty unique one in a Mr. Tig Kelly. 

(Suddenly someone from the back is coming out to tell them that their time is up and the show needs to continue. As soon as the young man is on the ring apron, Carlos abruptly kicks him the face, sending the arena into a frenzy of cheers. Mao makes a face as the young man falls to the arena floor an unconscious heap, wincing a little before deciding to continue as Carlos returns to his position in the corner.) 

Mao: As I was saying before that brief interruption, Carlos is going to be facing a Mr. Tig Kelly this Friday night. While Tigger does bring up a fair point about being a bit different than the many, many wrestlers who have fallen under the might of his fists, I would like to relay to Mr. Kelly on behalf of my friend Carlos that he GIVES NO FUCKS IF YOU ARE DIFFERENT OR SIMILAR to his previous opponents. He will BEAT you when he faces you. You know, there are some weeks where Carlos can get a little obsessive about training, film study, things like that. He likes to know tendencies. He likes to plan things. For you however, I don't think Carlos particularly sees much to scout that's of interest. After about 15 minutes of watching your matches on the independent circuit and MMA and all that other stuff, Carlos has come to the conclusion that you are simply too slow, too weak, and too predictable to beat him in the middle of the ring. I don't share that assessment....I actually think you're a fantastic wrestler! Carlos, however, doesn't feel that he needs to respect you. He didn't call you a Young Boy, but it was pretty close. I think “unimpressive” was the most polite thing said. But...there's something else I think you need to know, Mr. Kelly. 

(Mao makes her way towards the side of the ring where the entrance ramp is set up, Carlos glancing over in that direction before looking into the crowd.) 

Mao: We saw your little “press conference”. For some reason, you seem to have a legitimate problem with me. I didn't make the match for you to face the Man with the Worst Personality on Dynasty and probably the entire planet. I don't care about what you said to be honest. I'm used to people saying what they're going to do to Carlos and more often than not wind up coming embarrassingly short in those endeavors but it's the imagery that doesn't sit well with me. You think wearing masks with my name on them isn't something that I wouldn't fucking NOTICE? Do you think it's cool to insult or attempt to intimidate women!? Let me tell you something you Irish prick, I may look like some “pretty face” or some bimbo, but guess what, I have some boxing experience myself and I would be happy to punch your lights out if you even think of putting your hands on ME! Carlos thinks that I'm overreacting a bit to this and maybe I am, but if you think I'm just some figure head you're out of your mind. I have been traveling across the world with this magnificent athlete standing in the corner over there for nearly four years now. I've seen him win championships, lose championships, barely have enough energy to stand after working out. I've done everything in my power to help him become a better wrestler to compliment the decent human being (Turning to Carlos for a moment) Sorry, C, but you're not as big a douche-bag as you play up for the cameras sometimes. Honestly, I usually just keep quiet and stay in the background, but it's someone like YOU who brings the fire out and pisses me the hell off! So Carlos gave me the floor after he won his match to say whatever I wanted to say about whomever I pleased. 

(Carlos yawns again as the audience applauds once more.) 

Mao: You talk about mediocrity if you're trying to be “complete”. I think you misunderstand the philosophy that we have. You are never going to completely master one facet of anything in life. Fighting, cooking, whatever. No matter what it is, you're not going to be perfect at it. When we say that Carlos aspires to be the “Most Complete Wrestler” in the world, we mean exactly that. His submission game? Check. Talk to a few of the boys in the back who have tapped out to him the last few weeks and months if you want verification on that. His striking ability? On par with anyone in the company, even those who have boxing, muay thai and other experience. His wrestling? C'mon....he went to a dojo where the sole purpose of existence from sun up to sun down was learning how to beat the shit out of people! Just because someone aspires to be “complete” doesn't mean they neglect assets of their game. It doesn't mean that they can't take themselves to a high level in all things. Do you think a decathlete is the master of all their events? Do you think they are the absolute best in the world at specific things? No. But they still call them the Greatest Athlete In the World if they win the Gold medal for it, don't they?  Our point to you, to be short and sweet about it is this: 

Whatever weaknesses you perceive in Carlos are your own. He has NONE. 

Mao: Oh...one more thing. To the whole baddest man, thing? That's fleeting. No matter how bad, how tough, how hard-ass you are, there is always another one coming. Same thing about being a champion. You can win it a lot of times, but does that really mean you do anything of note? It just means you lost and won it a whole bunch of times. Our plans are a bit higher than piling up title reigns. We want to have A reign, or to use proper wording THE reign. The reign so dominant, so vicious, so successful, that one reign by itself will stand up and be remembered as clearly as anyone with two, three, four, five, or six reigns has ever done. Do you understand what we are saying to you? 

(Suddenly, Carlos steps out of the corner, snatching the microphone out of her hand as Mao looks at him rather upset.) 

Carlos: I'm going to show you the depth of difference between us. You are going to find out how “mediocre” I am when I TAKE YOUR “O” away from you. You've disrespected my friend, you've mocked me openly and you are going to tap out or be knocked out. I'm not going to rise to the top of Dynasty or the wrestling world this week, but my foot is going to rise to the top of your head and concuss you. I'm not even particularly angry yet, but the more you and I talk, the more I'm getting the feeling that you need to be taught a lesson or two on how to conduct yourself in my presence. Now.....some of you are probably familiar with how this goes. For those who aren't, please just follow your neighbor.

Carlos Rosso is..........

Crowd: ICHIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!

And everyone else is?

Crowd: NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN

(Without another word, Carlos drops the microphone as he and Mao exit the ring and arena, “Money Power, Respect” by The LOX blasting over the speakers.) 
showster26
Post July 22nd 2015, 12:15 am by showster26
PicPerfectMichaels posted a photo:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 16910

Trent take a good, long look.  Yeah I know you're reading this right now, hell all of social media is reading this right now, I am the undisputed champion of all social media, because everyone in this whole world, they know that I am speaking the gospel truth when I say; you are in for the beating of a life time. You see, I know you're really intense, and that you're a bit koo-koo, but I also know that on your best day (which I'm guessing was last week) you could not put me away.  Oh yes, you have a mark in the win column, but I am coming to rectify that situation, and belive me I can't wait to get the chance to do so.  I guarantee that after Dynasty, I will leave you a beaten, as well as a broken man.  How, You Might be asking?  Simple, I am just going to walk put right in the middle of the Quicken Loans Arena, and do what I do best, be perfect.  Perfect in my timing, perfect in my execution, perfect in my style, which anyone who's seen you dress knows you have none of. 

50 people like this

PicPerfectMichaels posted an photo:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 16810

Yes Trent I've heard you say that material things don't matter to you but be honest, even if only to yourself.  You and I both know you can't stand that I am everything the company is looking for when they start wondering who's face they should put n a poster to hype up the show.  Meanwhile you're so repulsive that you can get a sideways glance from Stevie Wonder.  That's why you want this match, and it's why you're so angry at me.  You can't measure up to me in any way, shape, or form, so you try and try to knock me down to your level.  Well let me tell you Trent, it ain't happening buddy boy because I know that just like Lebron James I am the MVP here in Cleveland (and the rest of the world for that matter)  and that no matter what you throw at me, you can stop me from driving down the lane, and slamming down the rock for the win at the buzzer.  I am greatness personified, and that just drives you crazy don't it? 

I mean who could it not? I'm better looking, I have a nicer house, drive a better car, eat better food, I'm smarter, and I' also a better athlete, simply put I am #BetterThanYou in each and everyway.  That's why our match is #InDaBag this Friday, so you better get used to picturing THAT!  #DynastyWrestling #FoxSportsNet #ThisFriday

126 people liked this
Brian Daniels
Post July 21st 2015, 9:47 pm by Brian Daniels
If you don't tap, you snap... I kept to my word.

As I'll keep to my word when I specifically say that I'm going to be the one to take away what Tyler Parker cherishes the most; the World Heavyweight Championship - one of the most prestigious, if not the top notch championship in Elite Answers Wrestling. I'll do what many names have failed to do; Alex Anderson, Mr. DEDEDE, Psycho Brody, Jacob Senn... and then there's you, Lucian Black. I don't want to go off the deep end here, due to a strong feeling of mutual respect for one another. But you've forced my hand, the same hand that did not tap out to Starr Stan. You have to be one of the most illogical, bipolar, hypocritical elitist that I've gone up against in many, many months. I've blatantly expressed my love for exploiting weaknesses, exploiting what the enemy leaves vulnerable to strike. And you're making this way too easy for me, you know that? WAY. TOO. EASY. I guess that's how it felt when you weren't able to successfully obtain the World Heavyweight Championship, TWICE. I'll say it AGAIN, TWICE. You can take every little jab at my failure to capture the Answers World Championship, but at least I'm assured in utilizing my second chance. Something you're clearly unable to do, or have been able to do with the longevity standing at your. You know who else had longevity standing at their side? Devan Dubian, but at least he was able to take up years of disappointment and turn his dream into a reality. I bet you're seething... I bet that hostility you're feeling toward me is all that built up, but if you assume that one punch will make up for all of it, you're wrong. I want you to stand in my boots, I want you to look at this situation from my perspective for just one moment. You see an opportunity in the air, then it's suddenly offered to you. You tell me if you weren't still in Elite Answers Wrestling, that some other brand was chopped off the block... that you wouldn't accept the convenience of being offered to compete for any World Championship. I know you, Lucian Black, I used to be you... I can see the world from your eyes. I know how you've succumbed to desperation. But to tell me that I haven't accomplished anything to earn this shot? You're wrong.

It wouldn't be a first time hearing that, would it? I've achieved absolutely nothing, coming straight from your personal beliefs. Tell me, Lucian, what exactly have you achieved as well? Do you think you're worthy enough to take my place in facing Tyler Parker? Let's look back on your career lately, why don't we? I've already mentioned how you've had all the momentum in the world to overtake this company by completing your Cinderella story... but what did you do? You choked, you choked on your promises. You devoted your entire life to being one thing... and that's the World Champion. Would you say after taking loss after loss would line you up for a chance? No, no, let's not even fixate our attention on those matters... let's redirect our attention to the man that's to blame in the first place. Sure, Zach Crash is the walking devil of this company, he's become the scum of this company, as much as I hate the guy - that doesn't pinpoint all the blame on him. Does it? No, it was a match that was cut in thirds, each was given the equal share of victory, but of course only one would succeed. I don't see how you're even brave enough to represent Dynasty as a brand itself, when you're the one who killed it. I may be stepping into hostile grounds on Dynasty, but I don't see how anyone who's apart of the Dynasty brand can muster up any portion of respect for you. I bet you're too busy moaning and complaining about how this is Zack Crash's fault; to see it in a whole other way, the truthful way. "Oh, boo hoo! Zach Crash is corrupt, Zach Crash is mean, Zach Crash is evil!" Save it, I couldn't careless about Zack Crash and I couldn't careless about your dispute with Zack Crash. I'm here for one thing, to prove a point to myself. And you? You've been trying so hard to prove a point... have you yet? I haven't seen it, if you think you have. You're supposed to be the commander of Dynasty, lead it back into the promise lands; yet I don't even consider yourself worthy enough of a title as precious as that. You know my partner? Tiberius Jones? I bet you're wondering why he chose EAW over Dynasty, right? All the abuse and disrespect this man has suffered... someone who would of suited better as a leader. I can't blame him, but then I could also say the man that I'm facing is even more worthy than yourself. He's been carrying Dynasty on his shoulders month after month. He's represented Dynasty at it's finest and I somewhat do feel terrible for having to be the man to tear down everything he's built for himself. And I feel awful for being the man that has to make the valid point and put you in your place, Black, I really do. But if I'm to set an example and you're standing in front of my way of doing so. I'll do what has to be done, no matter how the odds are stacked against me in this match; walking into enemy territory and having Tyler Parker aid you as the special guest referee, none of this matters to me. What matters to me is - the fact that Dynasty won't prevail again. EAW is about to walk right in and embarrass Dynasty once again and it's going to be all your fault, Lucian, all of it.
Tiberius Jones... If I were you? I would quit bitching before someone knocks your teeth down your THROAT. Believe it or not, I actually liked you. I liked you until you started bitching. If you are half as good as you think you are, as you claim yourself to be you wouldn't be bitching about the hardship, the tribulation that has been imposed upon you. Instead you would embrace this opportunity and fight tooth and nail to make the best of it, to overcome the odds. If you think about it.. Tyler Parker as special guest referee is a factor that negatively affects my team more than yours. Tyler Parker and I aren't exactly bffs. Brian on the other hand.. last time I checked he and Tyler were pretty close. You claim the board has been treating you unfairly ever since you spoke your mind on Dynasty and honestly you don't know what being treated unfairly even feels like. You don't know what unfair treatment is. You bitch about facing two "large guys" like myself and Tybull, but at Pain For Pride I faced men much larger than me, more experienced than me in some aspects and although I was unsuccessful at accomplishing what I was aiming to accomplish, I didn't stand in the middle of the ring bitching like a little girl because it was unfair. I seized the moment and I did the best I could. I wasn't afraid of Hades or Hellion, I am NOT afraid of them or anybody for that matter. I hope you do the same, Tiberius.  For once I hope you can actually do more than just talk crap like a bitch without backing it. Hopefully you will face us like a man and not like the bitch you're acting like. You wanted an opportunity? Well, you finally got one. You're facing two of the best on Dynasty Wrestling GIVE US ALL YOU'VE GOT AND PROVE TO THE BOARD EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES. Although, I'm pretty sure if you would have earned the opportunities you constantly ask for you would have gotten them... Nowadays, people expect to get handed everything on a silver platter.Whatever happened to hard work? Most guys these days think they deserve the world. Everyone thinks they are the best, that they should be the ones representing Dynasty Wrestling as it's champion, but they don't work for any of that. Jones, you want a fight? I'll bring the fight. Scratch that, I will bring you and Brian a war.

Speaking of Brian Daniels he must be sick or something because I haven't seen him around here in quite some time. I understand he just lost a world championship match at Pain For Pride 8. He must be feeling down. But he shouldn't. He gets more title shots than anyone in EAW or Dynasty Wrestling. What exactly did you achieve to become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship? I don't know why I am even asking. I mean, isn't it obvious? You've achieved absolutely nothing. Don't get me wrong, I respect you, Brian. In fact, I was happy when it was announced you were going into the hall of fame and when you won your first world title as well. You totally deserved those accolades nobody is questioning that. But, Brian, the fact you got handed that title shot makes me want to punch your face even more than I already do. But let's forget about title shots or who is deserving of them and who is not. Alright, I'm completely avoiding the fact you got that title shot before many other worthy elitists now. And I still want to punch you really, really bad. I'm sorry but I am not sorry. You're apart of Zack Crash's little army of shameless ass kissers. I guess that's why I want to punch you so badly.

This isn't a revolution, this is more than a revolution. What started the week after Pain For Pride 8. Not just Dynasty is apart of this revolution all of the EAW universe, the Showdown roster, the Voltage roster you can all be a part of this too. Crash MUST be overthrown that is the only way EAW will be what it once was. United we can do it. Together as one we can attain everlasting prosperity for the land of elite. Crash thinks he has it all figured out. He thinks he knows what he's doing. He thinks he has won the battle and he probably has.. but the war has only just begun.
Grace Izumi
Post July 21st 2015, 3:10 am by Grace Izumi
*In a strip club somewhere in Tampa, Florida, sitting at the bar, GI Styles is no longer stoically moping around after his carer, Dr. Eddie Hawke, but now seems to be enjoying himself, even if he does seem to be paying more attention to his drink over the girls in the background. As the scene begins, he is busy talking into a phone*

GI: So, I’m actually impressed that you got Skip to appear for me…I thought that bastard wanted out as quickly as he wanted in. Well, I guess if there was anyone to persuade him, it would be you, wouldn’t it? …Yeah, yeah. Look, I’ll put that last loss up to a lack of preparation. Trust me, dad. No-one who thinks that teaming up with Chris Corrupt would be a good idea is ever going to be better than I am, with or without a slump. …Yeah. I’m not sure why I thought you would know who Corrupt is. I mean, fuck. I barely care who he is, and I have to wrestle him. Anyway, if that’s all you wanted to talk…Oh. He hung up. Rude cockstain.

*As GI puts his phone in his pocket, he leans back and starts smirking to himself*

GI: You know, I bet this is shocking to a lot of you, isn’t it? Not only is GI Styles talking again, but he’s happy. And I’ll admit it, on the surface, I don’t have much to be happy about. Yeah, I managed to beat Dachs, but I only beat him on a technicality. Yes I got into Montell’s head, but he put me spine first into the canvas, so I’m not exactly taking a break from my string of losses and misfortune which has plagued me since my most inglorious of returns. But through thick and thin, there is always one thing I tell myself. When things look their worst, as far as people like me go, things always get better, and all it takes is a positive slant for you to get back on track. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculously sappy, but just hear me out a bit here.

You see, I needed a pick me up in the biggest possible way, and with the way my mind has been over the last four months, I figured it was time for me to return the favour. So, I went back and thought “Where did everything start going wrong for me?”, and one of the first instances was my match against Montell Smooth many months ago. In this match, I had victory at my fingertips…Then I let it slip away from me. I had my Deadlift Suplex ready and raring, but Montell’s dreaded Pounce was not laid upon me that day. No, instead I was rolled up and lost in a very unfulfilling fashion. Now, you may ask what this has to do with anything…But really, with my head being all sorts of messed up, I wanted to make someone else feel the same thing I did. The emptiness of a hollow defeat, the feeling of complete helplessness, the agony of being helpless to control your own destiny…So I chose my target, and tried to play mind games on Montell…And it worked. It worked really well, if we’re being honest with ourselves. Yes, Montell did get me good with that Powerbomb of his, but the way I see it, where Montell won a single battle, I am winning the war so far. At the end of the day, the books will say that Donny Diamond defeated Montell Smooth, and that GI Styles defeated Maxwell Dachs. But beyond that…Now I know that I am inside Montell’s head, and for me that is all I really wanted. To finally gain some control in an uncertain world. To finally dictate my own path, rather than follow the path formed for me by another. To be the same GI Styles who was on the precipice of making it to the big time…Before I fell short…

*GI’s smirk immediately dissolves into a solemn frown, as he immediately waves off the camera. Sitting there for a few seconds, he shakes his head and begins to leave the bar in a somber march, without saying another word. The feed then fades to black*
showster26
Post July 20th 2015, 11:02 pm by showster26
PicPerfectMichaels has posted a video:

Press here to play

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 24 32398

We open on the fully framed face of Mark Michaels inside the main dinning room of the Blue Point Grille.  The patrons are noisy, but not as much as you think they would be, in the background a light mid tempo jazz piano tune is playing.

Michaels: "Dear followers I have a task for you that you are not going to like.  I need one brave soul to make sure that the self diluted, egomaniac known as Trent Yoder hears this.  See Trent I heard your little rambling speech today.  You say I need some sort of song and dance number to convince myself I'm better, I say this Friday I'll be changing your tune. Let me ask you something Trent, Did you pin me last week?  Did you make me submit?  The answer to both is hell No!  but yet here you are trying to wave a technicality around like it's your golden ticket to dance with the rest of the Omppa Loompas or the lolly pop guild, or whatever the  hell you belong with.

You sad demented fool, I'll give you this you dished out more than I thought you would.  But you didn't get the job done.  You threw just about everything you had at me , and it still wasn't enough.  So after all your talk about how dangerous and deadly you are, just know that I'm breathing just fine. in fact I couldn't be better because in front of the entire Fox Sports audience, I get to show you exactly how to seize the day. Because while most other men would crumble just at the thought of having to preform in front of a national audience, I go above and beyond.  I live for the spotlight, and beating you is just one more step in claiming more of it for myself.

Yes I am doing the radio shows, and press conferences, and getting the word about how I am going to be standing over you snapping a seflie after on match.  That is what comes with actually being brightest burning star in this company, instead of sitting on my ass in a tiny cracker jack box apartment you call a home like the hating troll that you are.  But I can't blame you for hating someone as physically perfect as I am,  because anytime some so much as catches a glimpse of your ugly mug they wish you'd get locked up for indecent exposure.  That's why people would rather take in a dirty, ugly, mangy, flea infested mutt home instead of you.  Which reminds me your mom sends her love.

oh and B.T.W. what's with the whole Broadway thing?  are you suggesting that I live an alternative lifestyle?  Because the last time I checked, you were the one bringing his boyfriend ringside, and as far as the whole spa thing goes.  I can't help that I don't want to look like something that plopped out of an orangutan's anus the way you do."

A waiter's arm comes briefly into view as he sets down a plate of food front of Michaels.

Michaels: "Carpe diem?  I can do better then that.  veni, vidi, vici,.  I came... I saw... I conquered!  that will be exactly what I do this Friday night when I show you exactly who is the most driven, dedicated, and by god the best professional wrestler not only on Dynasty, but in this whole, wide world, and when I do, don't go around whining about that tag match as an excuse.  Come Friday, the whole Latin dictionary would help the fact the ou-yay uck-say so picture that buddy boy!"

With that Michaels start to cut into his food before the video comes to a stop.
-
The Iconomy
Post July 20th 2015, 1:46 pm by -
(The scene opens up with JJ, Chris and Eclipse all standing in an a dark undisclosed area. Eclipse is sitting on a table with a strip barbed wire in his hand. Chris is standing with the New Breed title on his shoulder and JJ is standing front and center in plain sight of the camera. JJ sends a smirk the camera's way before speaking.)

JJ: Hola TLA, It seems you have misinterpreted the meaning behind our recent actions on you. It was not business, it was very personal. You see, what you stand for is everything I stand against. I don’t like you as an elitist, a champion or even a person. You’ve had your 15 minutes of fame TLA, now that clock has struck your end.. and our beginning.  Salir con el viejo y en con el nuevo, it’s time Dynasty had an upgrade and you’re simply no longer needed as the New Breed Champion ese. That would be the business aspect of it, but I assure you there is more of a story to unravel. It’s like Chris said, you had these opportunities presented and you took them.. Yet, you still had things to complain about when there were guys like us who were casted away like shadows. The one thing is, sometimes the shadow can overpower the light and that is where we are now. No longer will The Iconomy be the shadow to your light, we will rise up and cast you away and send you to what we endured for the past several months. It’s been a long time coming TLA, but we did something that not even you could do.. We shook things up around here.

TLA, we’ve united as a group not because we couldn’t face you “mano a mano” but because together we’ll make the ultimate impact together, it just so happened that part one was at your expense. You say you will have retaliation? I look forward to providing you with the same outcome over and over again. I don’t know who you think you are, or even who you think you might be TLA, but I assure you.. you are not it. You want to talk about how we left you walking? Do you think that was a mistake? I don’t, I never make a move without a highly planned out next move. I more than encourage you to make your next move because next time, you won’t be fortunate enough to have the luxury of walking out. TLA.. You said something that caught my attention though. You said that you didn’t know me.. But I promise in due time you will remember the name THE ICON, JJ SILVA!

Eclipse peeks his head up as Jj seems to finish and he scoots off the table, walking his way behind JJ and Chris and draping his arms over their shoulders. He looks towards the strip of barbed wire with a dark grin on his face before looking directly towards the camera

"How the mighty have fallen TLA. I don't know what you think you are trying to do when you threaten us. You aren't remotely making us scared in the slightest. I mean...take a look at your title. It's already been drenched in your blood, the sacrifice was sufficient enough. We have your precious gold and now you want it back...I don't think you understand the situation you are in so let me make it perfectly clear. You're not getting that back the easy way. You're getting it back the fun way. The very...very...fun way."

Eclipse laughs slightly as he moves himself off the arms of the two, walking foreword and staring at them each as he looks over his shoulder at the camera. His raven tattoo is displayed prominently now, in fact it becomes the centerpiece of the entire camera as he begins to speak again. 

"You don't stand a chance against us now TLA. We are a united front against all that EAW seems to stand for now. The backing of the fans...the backing of the corporation...the backing of money. All of it is garbage in the face of what we are. We are more than anarchy. We are the destiny of this company. A dark...brutal...iconic destiny. One that will feed off the bodies that we leave in our wake. TLA you are either with or against us...and it's pretty apparent that your going to remain against us. Let's make this fun."

He smiles and grabs their shoulders as his whole body leans back. His eyes have rolled into the back of his head and his forked tongue lolls out as he seems to stare soullessly into the camera.

"Scared yet?"

(The camera slowly shifts to Chris who is walking forth with the New Breed title in his hand and have a very cocky smile.)

CE: Yes, TLA were were friends and we do indeed go way back to NWF and AWL but things change man... You became selfish you were no longer looking out for friends just yourself.  It's you who turned your back on ME! However TLA I am not worried about that I won't sit here and whine like a 16 year old girl because my friend isn't my friend anymore...  I did what I had to and if you were in the spot I was in you would of done the same to me TLA. However you weren't in my spot you were in a much better one but yet had the audacity to complain about how you are being held back?  See that's when the reasoning for making you our first victim became much more clear.  You made it seem like you were the victim when they were 3 people backstage who are much better than you and in a worse position.  That's why we did what we did TLA.  You played victim when it was people like you who had us waiting behind the velvet rope when we should've already been in...  You're nothing but a false idol TLA, nothing more.  I did you a favor by taking the title away from you, believe me man and I was aware you would try to come take "Your" title back that's why I made sure I had back up to make sure it doesn't happen while I am wrestling Maxwell.  TLA you can try to plot revenge all you want but I am warning you now it's not going to end well for you.  You're just going to get yourself into more trouble and put in another hospital.  The next time we get a hold of you Mufassa or whatever his name is won't be able to use any special potions or remedy's to bring you back to normal form... The next time we get our hands on you will simply be the end of you and all that you stand for TLA. Don't test The Iconomy.. last time you were a message.. but next time, you will be the true target of something far beyond that.. The Iconomy will be the start of your demise.

(The three stand tall as the camera fades to black.
Dynasty 7/24/15 – Promo #2

Vance: I think I’m going to get sick if I have to smell the bullshit that comes out of Tiberius Jones’ mouth again. I’ll give you credit, TJ, you’re a silver tongued devil, but as convincing as your words seem they’re all just bullshit at the end of the day. You know it and I know it. It’s all part of the game you play. It’s a bit obvious when you begin comparing yourself to the likes of Floyd Mayweather and Ronda Rousey, considering I have more in common with them than you do. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ronda Rousey exploit a technicality to retain her title, in fact the reason she’s such a revered champion is the dominant fashion in which she disposes of her opponents… sound familiar? Letting somebody punch you is not the same as letting somebody have a shot at the championship. I never asked you to lay down for me, I asked you to fucking fight me. Mayweather doesn't just walk out of his fights half-way through because he decides he has better things to do. Why? Because he knows all that would prove is that he's a giant bitch. Do you want to know what champions are really made of? Hard work and dedication. They don’t try and skirt around it, they tackle it head on. That’s what being a champion means, that’s the entire purpose behind the titles they bear, is to be proof positive that they are without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest at what they do. And you are great at what you represent: thievery. That title you hold is not a title for thieves, it is a title for people who wish to properly earn what they accomplish. You do not cheat on a test in school and try to pass yourself off as the biggest genius in the class, because yes while you may have still gotten 100% on the test, that doesn’t mean you actually grasp the material covered. Just like you do not apparently grasp the true spirit of what we do. Thievery may have its place in the world, but pro wrestling is not that place. You do not get to decide what that title represents or how to properly defend it any more than a swimmer can decide to win a gold medal in the butterfly stroke heat with a backstroke. The only way you've gotten away with it is because you've been able to sneak around things for far too long. You don't care enough about what that title represents. You do not belong here as our champion.

But I suppose that’s the whole crux of your argument, eh? You just don’t care about what we think. You are doing this entire reign on your own terms! Great! We get to the root of the issue and we see that Tiberius Jones is nothing more than a self-serving manipulator. I don’t think you’ll argue with that TJ, would you? I mean, you’ve made it pretty clear. You’re leaving Dynasty because YOU feel like YOU have been held back by Dynasty management. YOU feel like YOU aren’t being treated the way YOU feel YOU deserve to be treated. I’m seeing a lot of “you” in there, and not a lot of “us” or “we.” The fact of the matter is, I didn’t take up this cause because I felt like I was being held back by Zack Crash. I was very successful under Zack Crash, actually. Undefeated, even; and the inaugural winner of the Extreme Enigma Elimination match! I took up this cause because I didn’t feel right watching other people be forced in to failure. The difference between Crash and the Board is that the Board isn’t a single conniving mad man bent on success through profit that he’s become blind to all other issues that go on in his company. The difference between Crash and the Board is that the Board of Directors hasn’t sent a glorified SWAT team in to force you to lose your championship. Maybe you’re not happy with the Board not setting you up for success, but they’ve never set you up for failure like Crash has tried to set up so many others. How long before you or I don’t fit Crash’s “vision” anymore and we’re tossed aside like trash? How long before “I didn’t receive the proper shot I wanted, so I lied” turns in to “I didn’t receive the proper shot I wanted, so I lied, and then Crash found out and promptly ended my career by sending his goon squad after me,” TJ?

You can try to spin this to fit your victim card and the whole “TJ is tired of being held back for doing nothing wrong” as much as you want, but you know it’s a fucking lie, the bullshit just reeks off of it. You're allowed to get away with blinding another competitor scot-free but you're the victim here. You're such a victim even though you have Jaywalker's entire circle as back-up whenever things get rough for you. I mean look what happened when this whole thing with Jacob Senn got a little too heated for you? You passed the problem off to Jaywalker - who still apparently couldn't put away a guy who's too pussy to even shave his own chest because he's afraid he might cut himself. When will the bullshit stop? You have a former World Champion as your partner this week, how you fare with him is completely up to your attitude; and I for one don’t doubt Tyler Parker’s ability to call this match down the middle, either. It was your choice to leave Dynasty anyway, so don’t sit there and pretend like we’re obliged to kindly show you the door on your way out and give you a parting gift as well. If you want to bat for the opposing team and you want to leave Dynasty behind, then go. Good riddance. We don’t need people like you with sub-agendas on our side anyway. But siding with EAW makes you an enemy of ours, and that means you too will be targeted for helping perpetuate Crash’s tyrannical rule. All that does is it gives me more incentive to punch your teeth down your throat this Friday. It’s an opportunity I’m relishing in being able to seize.

I too had to make my own opportunities, just like pretty much everybody else here has to inevitably make their own opportunities. I just didn’t need to lie, cheat and steal my way to success, I simply stood my ground against all comers and won, and didn’t take no for an answer. And it seems like my method is working considering you offered me a shot at your championship, which is what I wanted in the first place. Yes, it may be management’s job to make the title matches, but your attitude is what shows me that you don’t deserve to hold that title. When you say stuff like “I don’t have to” or “that’s not my responsibility” it shows me exactly what kind of a man you are. You’re the kind of man who’s content to sit on an empty legacy. You’re the kind of man who cares nothing about what you can do to raise the prestige of that title and make your mark as one of the great champions – all you care about is what the title can do to raise your own personal prestige. You’re tarnishing that belt and everything it stands for, and while that may be your right as the champion to do so, it’s my right as a challenger to pursue you until you can’t turn around without seeing my face. All your bullshit spewing means is that I’ll be that much more dogged on my pursuit to usurp that belt away from you… yeah, that’s right, I said “usurp” and not just “take.” Guess this “caveman” must have read a few books while he was locked up. Oh wait, hold on that’s still only two syllables. Fine, let me try again… On Dynasty, you are going to receive the most gargantuan beating of your lugubrious existence. Your beat down will have you pontificating on your choice of occupation. Perhaps you should worry a little more about valor and a little less about fiduciary abundance.  These words any better for you, oh suave, debonair one? Note the sarcasm. I don’t use big words that aren’t “longer than two syllables” because I prefer to talk like a real fucking person and not some conceited, self-important asshole.

Speaking of self-important assholes, this reminds me of something. Do you remember what happened when that self-important asshole Jacob Senn ruined our match for the National Elite Championship? I’m sure you do, since I haven’t let you forget it since then. But do you recall why that ended up going down the way it did? Because somewhere way before that at the very beginning of all that, you left Jacob Senn’s Grand Rampage dreams heaped among a pile of snakes when you pulled one over on him and Jaywalker attacked him. This is what happened when Senn declared well in advance that he was going to end you at the event. So tell me, why the fuck would I declare my intentions to you in the same exact fucking way and expect you to not pull of some similarly dirty shit? I’m not fucking dumb, buddy. I’m not playing into your hand doing your games. I’ve always played by my own rules, and I’m not changing just to appease you. Don’t worry, that title won’t be leaving Dynasty with you, it’ll be coming home with me. Just like Dynasty will be taking home the win in the main event on Friday. And the exact reason why you think it won’t happen is the exact reason why it will: because you – just like every other person who felt the heel of my boot on their throat – think you have me all figured out.
Jed Gannon
Trent Yoder vs The World
Post July 20th 2015, 1:53 am by Jed Gannon
*** Trent doing a live broadcast from his home in Detroit, MI ***

I have started my career off the way everyone expected. Live on Dynasty Wrestling I beat the living shit out of Mark Michaels and Jaden or whatever his name was.  But Mark Michaels gets the chance to prove himself once again and that also opens opportunity for him to fall victim once again. And I am so awesome I have the benefit of showing off my talents this week on two different occasions. You know what that means? TRENT YODER IS IN POPULAR DEMNAD! You all come to Dynasty to see me. But it’s not nothing to be ashamed of because if I were you I would pay to see me.  After all I am the greatest thing to happen to this company in a long time. You see, I hate to contradict myself but I said last week that “I didn’t think I’d make it this far in my career.” But now, I feel that I deserve more. I should be matched up against the likes of let’s say, Tyler Parker. 

But anyways, I’ll take what was given and I will beat Tyson Michaels and RJ Max alongside my partner A-Will. And then I will get Mark Michaels again. Speaking of Mark Michaels, I have some words for him. You see Mark, I own a victory over you. I said I own a victory over you. Question: Do you own a victory over me? I’ll answer that for you, No! Last week you had much to say, but I don’t even expect to hear a lot from you because now you know as well as I know that you can’t beat me. But you know, you have a bright future, that being coming in second place to me! I do what I say and what I say I will do with zero problems. And I’m saying it right now, I will beat you again. You will be lying in the middle of the ring, beaten and battered once again, but instead this time, it will be on live television and not a pre-show. 

You can do aall the radio broadcast you want but you want beat me. Third Wheel or not, I am better than you. Oh, and Markey boy… If you’re really so stupid as to dabble with the questionably philosophical, borderline retarded content by rehashing empty, bloated philosophical anthems, then here’s one for you. It’s simple, easy for even uneducated, golden-gummed nimrods like you to understand, as it’s just three simple words, with no bullshit: Carpe diem, motherfucker. I sure as hell shouldn’t need a song and dance routine as you always seem to need; in fact, if you wanna keep going down that path, I suggest you find a different calling. In fact, I hear that they’re hiring extras for the Broadway adaptation of Glee just a little ways down the road; that would be perfect for a flamboyant Spa loving tea-bagger like you

But in all seriousness, carpe diem translates to seizing the day. Mark, there aren’t a whole lot of ways to get into any semblance of a good book with me. However, if you want to get in my bad books, you’ve certainly set a new standard on getting there. Mocking the way I live my day to day life, being glorified by the markets just because you appeal to the market segment that fills novelty stores and Halloween shops all around the city… Hell, your very existence irks me. I mince nothing when I say that I hate every last fucking iota of what you and your Studio 54-era troupe stand for, and I would love nothing more than to put you in your place and make you, along with anybody who’s stupid enough to actually get back into the ring with me, take notice of what’s coming.

I might not be the most physically imposing man working in the Dynasty wrestling, and I’m never going to be the nicest guy that you’ll want to take home to meet their families; that’s just not my style. However, I dare you to find a more driven man on the roster than I am. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity such as this for a long time now; an opportunity to drive a stake through the hearts of all those who doubted me. In short, this is an opportunity for me to listen to the voices that inhabit my head. Do you know what they’re saying to me, Mark? I’ll tell you, but it might kill you. Ready? They’re saying to seize the day… Pull the trigger, drop the blade, watch the rolling heads… And showing no remorse in the wake of it all. I hope you’re ready to fight, Mark, because you’re going to be staring into the face of evil… And I dare you to blink...

*** FADE TO BLACK ***
Tig Kelly
*A few dimly lit lights flick on to show Tig Kelly sitting in a dirty, MMA style press conference room. A man wearing an expressionless mask with "MAO" scrawled in black ink across the forehead fills the empty seat across from Tig to ask the questions*

Masked Reporter: First off thank you for calling us here today.....Your opponent Carlos has had a lot to say on how similar you guys are. Do you share the same sentiment?

Tig: I think we're alike in many ways. I like his confidence man, Carlos knows where his skill level is, knows who he's beat and flaunts it. I just think that the ways we aren't the same seem to outweigh and work against his favor....Mr Rosso I know you've beat champions....I know you've beaten Hall of Famers.....Hell your own list of awards is something I love, something I admire! But what I've been trying to preach on this company.....yes this company Carlos its not always about you *Tig chuckles*....is that you can't compare me to these other guys that you've walked over. Its a tired, broken record to say but you aren't going to run into many like me in this company. Even the greats who command my respect and hold accolades fit for historical lore don't tick the way I do my friend....
I know what you're saying listening to this Carlos...You aren't the same either. You're a dominant force too that shouldn't be looked at the same as any man I've faces, and those thoughts are why I like you....But also why I know what it takes to pick you apart in here *Tig taps his temple*

Masked Reporter: You constantly talk about Championships and honors, is that your call out to everyone at the top holding the belts?

Tig: Nah man, I don't need to waste my time planning that far ahead. I'm not some gross prophet that wants to start talking down to the big wigs of this company, I do have some respect for the business. *Tig cracks his neck* If anyone anywhere talks about how they don't care about titles or accolades...or hell even wins, they're lying or just stupid. I've seen it, guys claiming that they just want to hurt people instead of winning titles. You can do that shit on the streets; I mean I want to hurt people too, I just want to do it in a manner that makes me this company's champion. You can give me ANY title in this company, no matter it's place on the card and I will make it the top title over night.

Masked Reporter: What are your plans for the upcoming FPV Midsummer Mass-...

*Tig pics up one of the mics set up in front of them on the table and cuts him off*

Tig: I don't have plans for Midsummer Massacre. I have plans for Carlos on Dynasty. " What I wanna know is are you going to run off and hide like 99 percent of these guys do after they face adversity? Are you going to quit and pack up your bags and head home across the pond when you get defeated?". I can handle a loss man, its not like I was undefeated in MMA, but I always make sure that a loss on my record turns into a physical loss for my opponents. If you end up the lucky sap to put the first blemish on my record, I will damn well make sure that I make an equally ugly mark on your well being. I'm sure you know how that works, the coaches always told us in MMA that you need to make up two positives for each negative and you'll still be moving forward. Well Carlos on Friday if I so happen to face adversity as my negative that day, my two positives will be your body gasping for air beneath me and the people who make the decisions still putting me on the highest pedestal.

Carlos you don't need to hear from my manager or trainer or whatever in this situation. Take a look out there into the sea of expressionless faces....My word is what counts. I'm glad you've taken a page out of my book and looked us all in the eye without your figurehead there to let us all know what you exactly mean on your own...

*Tig pushes the camera to face out to where the seats are. Every chair is filled with a different person wearing the expressionless mask with "MAO" on the forehead. Tig's voice rings out from behind the camera this time*

You may not concern yourself with being the baddest man around or the guy with the most reigns, but rest assured mon ami those are the things that count. When you're worried about being the most complete person out here, you never specialize and master. Just like these people sitting before me, you never stand out and rise to the top. That's where our similarities will separate us....me to the top and you right to the "complete" mediocrity that you feel content wallowing in.

*The lights flicker a few times before shutting off. The mic drop is heard loudly as the camera shuts off completely* 

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next