Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

*A-Will is standing in front of a camera with a serious look on his face, a completely black background and a spotlight only on him. He begins to talk in a serious tone with his very deep voice.*

Jacob, when I look at you, I see a lost soul. Every since you lost the EAW World championship, you've been in a downward spiral and you think aligning yourself with someone as narrow minded as Christopher Corrupt will somehow bring you back gold? It's clear as day that you yourself are also narrow minded, especially if you think that you're coming to Dynasty to put the Black Horse down. You've managed to get one fact right outside that little shell in your brain, Christopher Corrupt will go to extreme heights just to get what he wants and he has time and time again, but that isn't anything close to a man. It's desperation, but look how far it's got him. He's tag teaming with a former world champion, but above all else, there is a catch. He's come this far just to be dominated by me. On Dynasty, I'm going manhandle him and leave his empty carcass in the ring for you to sob over, the perfect ending to the team that never was.

*A-Will chuckles, looks down at the floor, looks back up, and starts back speaking again.*

I have never been in the ring with anyone like you, Jacob. Sure, but you've never faced anyone in your entire life like me because there isn't a human being in the world like me. I'm one guy that you just don't intimidate no matter how many words you collect out of a thesaurus to make yourself seem intelligent. I don't trust you. You have history with Zack Crash. I don't care how many accolades you hold in your name. I still wouldn't team up with you if I were Christopher, but then again his brain is described by his last name, Corrupt, and intelligence is the fine line drawn between me and him. You don't want to help anyone. You just want back the spotlight and I don't blame you, but it's not coming back you. At my expense, once you go down, you're going to stay down. You're not getting back up. I will prove that the only reason you've reached the mountain top that is the EAW World championship is because I wasn't there. Now, I've arrived and you will see me for what I truly am, a DOMINANT force in Dynasty. They say that new beginnings bring change and that change this season is the cog becomes the ruler.

*A-Will stares at the camera with a grin and it fades to black.*
showster26
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Nitewaterwll

We open on the exterior of Blue Water Rejuvenation spa on a still somewhat busy Tuesday afternoon before quickly transitioning to the building's interior.  The decore is very contemporary, steel trimming against wood panel walls with desk and other furniture to match.  A slow synth Organ instrumental plays quietly in the pack ground, as the camera pans over to find Mark Michaels (though you may not recognize him that to the full facial mask he has on) Laying down in one of the facilty's lounge chairs.  The usual designer brands are absent; in their place are a fine terry cloth robe (sold exclusively at this spa), a pair of white bunny rabbit slip-ons, and in place of Gucci aviators are a pair of cucumber slices resting on his eye lids.

Michaels: AHHHH... This mango and honey treatment is just what I needed.  Come Friday the whole world will be wanting to follow my beautiful face, it will be the cherry on top of beating both Trent Yoder, and Jaden Zaxaria.  That's right boys, don't think for a second I ever overlook a match. Doing so would just not be Perfect.  Now I know that some people are wondering how I can claim such a thing?  How, when even though he looks like a skrillex groupie, Jaden is one of the quickest members of the roster who can attack from anywhere in the ring, as well as around it?  Oh and not to mention that Trent Yoder has so many sadistic way to harm his opponents, whether it's coming off the top rope, or using those deadly kicks of his, or worst of all reflecting the arena lights off his bald head.  How can I???"

Michaels sits up a bit in his chair, and peels off the cucumber slices from his eyelids.  The look in his eyes is that of a man who is dead set on winning the upcoming triple threat.

Michaels: "Because there is no such thing as better than perfect.  You see, even though those two are top tier athletes; neither one of them can compare to the high standard that I have set. flashy moves that get the simpletons in the crowds to cheer will not win you a match, and Throwing aside all common sense on a high risk move will come back to bite you on the ass. And after the two of you have destroyed yourselves trying so desperately to catch the eye of a few of my loyal followers, I'll be a three count away from the win.  That's why I can proclaim victory this Friday night, because I have not only the Perfect body, I have a Perfect mind.  One that will leave you embarrassed from start to finish, just like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  Let's see if you two can overcome your own nature, because if not this one is Hashtag in the bag.  So Jaden, Trent, Tampa Bay, Dynasty Wrestling, hell the whole damn World...  Picture That!"

Michaels lays back down in his original resting position.

Michaels (to offscreen): "Hey, can I take this mask?  I'm starting to peel here."

Fade to black.
The camera pans to Triple Z standing in the dynasty arena sitting in a front row seat.

"A-Will A-Will A-Will .... you think i'm only good enough to be a punching bag while you sit around and rest? well let me tell you something A-Will i am just as damn good as you are .. i mean sure you did beat me and my partners to go to pain for pride but where that did get you? all that did was get your ass thrown out of the ring ... but we shouldn't be attacking each other when we should be focusing on our partners Christopher Corrupt and Jacob Senn. who while i admit i have some respect for we will not be denied this win ... Jacob Senn has had good matches but let me take you all back to a few weeks ago .. where Vance Tybull beat him down on the mat one two three to keep his record intact it's stuff like this that breaks a man stuff like this that makes winners prevail and well A-Will may not want to i will show respect, heart, and pride going into this match because friday on dynasty we will NOT be denied it is a new Dynasty a new Era and its time for new superstars to make a stand."  As Triple Z said those words the camera fades to black
(Trent Yoder in a corner backstage)

Jaden, Jaden, Jaden.

Let me set the record straight for you my friend.  You don’t know me, and I don’t know you. And we don’t know each other. I’ve never wrestled you, you’ve never wrestled me. We’ve never wrestled each other. So for you to say I’m a man who “thinks I know everything” is not a statement of relevancy.  And Jaden, I know I am going to be contradicting myself a little but the same place in your career that you think is going to make you, that moment can break you. And come Dynasty when you lose to me will be a prime example.

(Trent then takes a moment to think and suddenly smirks)

But Jaden, I forgive you, pal, for you don’t know any better. You come out here and say you took PWG, whatever in the hell that is by storm when in all reality no one cares. My focal point is to be the best in whatever  I am doing right at that moment and not live high on what is did in the past. And I will continue that this week when I beat you, I won’t look back.   Your namesake is not randomly chosen. You say you can out-wrestle me, and that may be true. Unfortunately for you, I’m not going to be competing in a wrestling match against you…I’m going to come to the ring and beat the ever-loving shit out of you. This isn’t a ‘wrestling match.’ It’s a fight for survival. Yours.

Last edited by Trent Yoder on November 2nd 2015, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo: Chapter One

We are on the eve of a great war, people. War against Zack Crash, war that I have waged in before, war that I will do once more. War is one of the ever constants in this world and what joins along the cycle is the repetitive and monotonous nature of men like A-Will and Triple Z. All these simple men think about is bludgeoning their opponents while pounding and flailing their arms upon their chest, howling to all who can hear them of their conquest, like the Neanderthal-minded apes they are. I mean, just listen to them and their constant rambling about how they know speed, how they will rip limbs off of men to get their heart's desires, how they will be victorious over all! Foolish men with vain ideals because they believe that this match is going to be the defining moment in their careers, the moment where they are able to break away from the other group of men who hold simple minds and carry around them simple ideas. A-Will, you think you are smart because you met a force that was smaller than you, more agile than you, and you think your experience with him shall save you from a boot FORCING your face into the mat where you will lie in a sea of darkness, only to be awakened by the ringing of the bell and the sight of Christopher Corrupt and myself making you and Triple Z look like the fools you are? Chris Elite is nothing compared to Christopher Corrupt and if that doesn't tell you something about Jacob Senn, then you will see firsthand on Dynasty.

This match, this fight, that you, me, Corrupt and Triple Z will be a part of, it's not about you. The entire match is about the formation of a bond of two warriors that will be forged and unified with strength at your expense. This battle is to establish an alliance that shall raze forces from the ground up! This is a message to all of the alliances that are formed and yet to be formed, including the EAW Unified Tag Team Champions themselves: The Mercenaries. The tandem of Jacob Senn and Christopher Corrupt is a dangerous one because Corrupt is a hungry individual, who for his career has had to feast on scraps that we thrown off the dinner table from men like Aren Mstislav and Tiberius Jones. Corrupt, a man who has done and will continue to do whatever is necessary to get what he desires because of the raw hand he was dealt, shall now have the guidance of a man who turned his hand of coal into a hand of diamonds. I'm a man you don't want to piss off, A-Will, since you are the most vocal of your rag-tag duo. You can be strong, you have can your experience with an agile person, but you will have never experienced a man like me.

At Tampa, it shall be a moment of clarity for you. Clarity in the fact that you will not be at the level of this team, that you're just a cog on the wheel and at the end of the day... cogs are never noticed.
*A-Will is seen jogging at 6:00 in the morning. He suddenly stumbles across an EAW poster that read "Why, Dynasty, Why?" A camera approaches him and he paces back and forth with a look of annoyance on his face before speaking.*

For the past two weeks, all I've been hearing is Dynasty's rebellion from EAW. When I go to the store, no one asks me "paper or plastic?" They ask me "why did Dynasty rebel from EAW?" The more people ask me that question, the more I feel the urge to tear their arms off and stick them straight up their own ass. Why did you think we did what we did? The brand wasn't getting the recognition or respect it deserved, so we took it upon ourselves to take that respect. We wanted to let EAW, both staff members and the other brands alike, know that we are the the best thing about EAW. Scratch that, we WERE the best thing about EAW. Now, we are our own company and it's been going great so far and, eventually, we'll run EAW out of business. I used to be a strong supporter of Zack Crash when he wanted to take control of EAW from DEDEDE. I thought he would bring the necessary change that was needed in EAW, but he hasn't. Like Adolf Hitler, he failed to make changes in EAW and do what's right. The only difference is Hitler ran away from the consequences like a bitch and Crash won't. To all you diehard EAW fans, that's why we rebelled. Now, move on with your pathetic lives. I will since I have a match and that's where I'm putting my focus on.

I can describe this match in the simplest form of a question: why? Why did you give me Triple Z as a tag team partner? How in the hell am I suppose to cope with this guy? Above that, how am I gonna compete against a cocky SOB with a former world champion as his partner? You gave me a man that has consecutively been on the pre-show and has lost on it. He's no help. All he is good for as my partner is being someone Jacob Senn and Christopher Corrupt can prey on while I take short breaks and they'll be short because I have to keep my eye on them and, when they're about to put him away, I have to come in and save his ass. Triple Z, you listen and you listen good, you better not screw this up. The last time we were in a tag team match, you were no help at all. Study tapes, workout harder, do whatever it is you need to do to be prepared because, if you put another loss on my record, you'll pay for it, dammit.

*A-Will takes a seat on the bench and shakes his head in a disappointing fashion. He lets out a sigh and continues talking.*

Christopher, do you think you're pulling a wool over my eyes? Cheating is only one of your many aspects of your personality? If that's true, then you must not have that many. All you've done is cheat your way to the top and, of course, you don't think you need it now, and that may be true for Triple Z, but it damn sure ain't true for me. The last time I faced you, you cheated your ass off so much, you seemed like the evil Harry Houdini. Low blow after low blow, weapon shot after weapon shot, does this sound familiar? You're a coward. I know you're not gonna admit it because you don't man up and own up to things, but it's ok. It's been evident your whole career, so you don't have to say it. You can kiss Jacob's ass all you want, but don't think I've got an ounce of regret or intimidation in my body just because he's a triple crown champion. The way I see it, that just adds to the list of objectives for me to overcome. What I'm about to say now has nothing to do with Jacob Senn, as I never faced him 1 on 1, but I have faced you. I know all your tricks and I had the best seat in the house for them. I can see them coming. The word rookie gets tossed around loosely like all those idiotic words in the south. You clearly don't know the definition of a rookie. By definition, a rookie is a new recruit. I've been here for a while, so I'm by no means a rookie and whatever meaning you have in your mind is wrong. Just thought I'd point it out for ya. When you're ready to hit me in the balls, I'll be ready to rip your arm off and throw it to the little children in the crowd so that they can see you as the way I've seen you all along, disgusting.

The fun doesn't stop with Christopher Corrupt. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the former EAW World Champion, Jacob Senn! You deem yourself as The Fabled Conqueror, so you should know about the unthinkable being impossible, like you think there's no chance in hell that I could beat you. Following my last match, you could be fooled into thinking the unthinkable, but that's your mistake if you do. I've been with someone as fast as you. I know that speed can used to an advantage, but it's going to used against me. I'm not going to waste my time running after you like a man running after his children because I'm smart. Eventually, you'll fall straight into my hands and, after I got you, you might as well pray that the Fabled Conqueror doesn't get mauled by The Black Horse and, if Christopher wants to play the night and shiny armor, he can get his ass kicked too. It's bound to happen anyway. 

*A-Will gets up and walks away as the camera fades to black.*
J-Dynasty 2?
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post July 13th 2015, 9:49 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
The camera turns on to rich prosperous individuals feasting sloopily and laughing. Then it shows blue collar workers shaking their heads in disgust at bandits, foreigners and millennials, while a “what happened to our country” labeled billboard looms in the background. Tiberius Jones appears looking down from a high building edge.

Everyone knows the big corporations and the powers at be have never cared about you and I, in the heart of American the blood is pumped green. Big corporations paying politicians to campaign against retirement funds, child care and union rights. They also want to point at the lower class for the middle class to be distracted and fight with. They have the police breaking the law, making secret quotas in private messages so that cops fill up their jails for cheap labour. You got the world’s biggest oil company knowing about the damages to climate years before it was known to the people because they have the top scientists, as they proceed to cover it up and deny that anything they do could cause damage. That’s not even getting into the defence contractors who thrive on perpetual warfare across the globe to make their bills, even if it comes at the cost of children having drones strikes coming down up on their heads and international hatred that will cause more blood and hate, which is more money for them.

But you aren’t supposed to worry about them.

Nah, what you got to focus on is a few Mexicans jumping the border. You have to worry about if this generation likes texting too much. You got to worry about if some racist flag is going down it means that your so called heritage is being spat on. You got worry about the petty thieves and the thugs.

At this time you might ask, “What’s the point of what the hell you’re going on about Jones?” It’s not the type of talk you’re used to hearing from me. Am I pulling a Lupe refusing to dumb it down? Where’s the talk about how suave I am, why don’t I dab my fro and show off my marvelous abs? Why don’t I talk about the great heists I’m pulling on all the chumps against me and how I’m going to pickpocket another victory yet? Don’t worry, it’s coming. Thing is, I’m smarter than I sometimes choose to appear.

My point is, just like all the other fat cats playing at people’s lives, you can’t trust the EAW power players. The Koch Brothers. ExxonMobil. Donald Trump. Zack Crash. The EAW Board. They’re all the same. They abuse power, they hurt people by the bucket load and they’re the true ones you should be watching out for, yet they divert the attention to other issues, they christen another public enemy to be hated instead.

To the people in power of Dynasty Wrestling, I’m the text messaging society, I’m the thugs and I’m the illegals that people can target instead of them. I defeated the Interwire champion, and no word from Dynasty ever praised me, every time I’m allowed to be referenced on Dynasty programming it’s to vilify me. " Where my months of Tiberius Jones' as champion in this revolution from TLA? How come Lucian Black gets treated more like a champion than me by management who calls him Dynasty's champion when he wears no championship?

You got Tybull given time to come on Dynasty air and say “Tiberius, each night you hold that title, it shows the disrespect that you stand for and I will not sit by and let you hold people down because of your own selfish pride.”

You got TLA figuratively pumping at his chest while he mentions me in possibly being a traitor to Dynasty alongside Aren, a man who moved brands.

You got Carlos Rosso saying I “caved in to the pressure” because I wrestled a match I was scheduled for.

You fans, you boys in the back, all eat it up. You’re waiting for the bad guy Tiberius Jones to get his.

You act like nothing twisted is happening with this match I’ve been put in on Dynasty. Tybull and Carlos work together to invade Showdown and all of a sudden the man Dynasty Wrestling powers disdain most under their roster is there in the ring with one of them, while the other sits watching able to pollute the people’s mind about me the entire match and be a looming shadow meant to intimidate me while I wrestle.

They got people being sent out on stretchers on Dynasty when they were just performing for what they love most. You got Dynasty guys jumping random innocent Showdown wrestlers. Yet instead of the EAW board people are angry at me for saying a few words when I thought Dynasty was dead and I admittedly got ahead of myself. I don’t care about Tyler Parker. I don’t care about Alex Anderson. I don’t care about Dark Demon. I don’t care about Xavier Williams. I don’t care about Hades. I’m not even talking to get your sympathy. I’m just here to alert you all that you’re all full of shit for getting caught up in being puppets. They can throw me to the wolves, they can stack the odds and make me out to be the most hated member of the Dynasty locker room, but none of it matters because people that dance when their masters tell them to dance will never have the brains to capture EAW’s master thief! 

I’ll continue to be the man the EAW board is trying to tear down and minimize the contributions I make, I’ll be the guy who hasn’t returned to National Elite championship to Zack Crash, while Crash and the EAW board force others to do what’s said in their playbooks to obtain power, I’M THE MAN WHO WON’T PLAY BALL! TYBULL ON COMMENTARY WON’T BE ENOUGH! THEY CAN PUT GI STYLES AS SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE! THEY CAN MAKE TLA THE GUEST TIME KEEPER. THEY CAN PUT THE ENTIRE DYNASTY WRESTLING LOCKER ROOM OF PUPPETS AS LUMBERJACKS! NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM BUSTING CARLOS UPSIDE HIS HEAD! NOTHING WILL STOP MY SHINE, THE DARK BACKDROP OF CORRUPTION WILL ONLY MAKE IT CLEARER!

Carlos I’m no man’s apprentice. That’s not what the J-Dynasty is. Think Shady Records, I just got a label at my back with money, sponsors and distributions amongst us greats who represent this rogues’ gallery. It’s obvious who is Em, but I’m still the face of a slaughterhouse. Coupled with Jaywalker’s strange love for the Dynasty brand, I’m also here because I had no intention of being forced to crawl to Zack Crash’s side after he tried to wipe me out with the rest of you, I have too much pride for that. That’s the same pride that won’t let you get away with acting like coming for my championship is some weak safety bed you have if you can’t get a world title shot any other way to prove your one of the best on Dynasty. I don’t know who you think you are Carlos, I’ve only been here a little under a year and I’ve already almost caught up to the legacy you’ve built in your entire EAW career. The big guy spent just a little too much time with you across the globe, so he never had the vantage point to see you for what you are like I can and put you in your place. You may have some skills, but you do not have the clutch EAW gene, your EAW’s Tracy McGrady, you’ll just never be the man. An EAW main event bout, it’s suited more for someone like me.  Don’t you see, Carlos? Look at me. The camera’s sprung for a handsome devil like me.  Look at what I do in that ring. I’m not just a great wrestler like you are, with every move and every scheme I achieve I prove that I am a star that changes the atmosphere of the entire arena as soon as I appear. I’m the man of the mist, when you wrestle with me you wrestle in the fog because I beat on you so bad you forget to be able to tell the difference between your left and your right, then when it’s all over I take what I need and leave you with a pound lighter in the pockets than you came in with.

And even though you have no cash in your vault, you’ll learn that everyone who gets in the ring with Tiberius Jones has something to get snatched. I’ll be breaking on in, and all the value that goes with the name Carlos Rosso, be it from EAW or those third rate shitholes that heralded you a legend, will belong to me!
Camera fades to black.
In the year of the Revolution. The seventh month in the reign of Tyler Parker. The third week of Dynasty Wrestling. The sixteenth day of the New Breed Champion.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 3949866057_3dc45b8216_z

The camera cuts to a press conference inside a mosque where TLA accompanied by his father Pantera Sr. is shown preparing to make a major announcement before thousands of cheering fans. Red banners are seen furled up behind large white marble pillars. TLA has had the white pillars behind the stage he is speaking on repainted to black to promote diversity.

TLA: AWWWWWW YEAAAHHH, welcome TLArmy to where it all begins. That’s right this is a new beginning por todo. We are going to start our own wrestling company, and I guarantee that it will be diverse. It’s going to blow everyone’s minds just like whoever doesn’t answer my open challenge on Dynasty blows Crash’s dick.

The crowd cheers as the logo for TLA’s new company appears on screen.

TLA: Crash can’t touch Dynasty and ain’t nobody can touch the New Breed Championship, but TLA. You know you like it, it looks real sexy, and I know you all want a taste, but I’m a selfish man and this title belongs all to La Pantera Sexual. Just like how last week Donnie Diamond flaunted his diamonds and cigars, sexy bitches, and was planning a big comeback story. Now, Donnie’s riches are my riches, and Donnie’s bitches are my bitches.

TLA thrusts the New Breed Championship into the air as the red banner’s unfurl from the pillars revealing the words “New Breed Open Challenge”.

TLA: That’s right, I am creating my own wrestling promotion and it will be affiliated with Dynasty. Who wants to join? Anyone? ANYONE? NADIE?

A cricket is heard chirping in the distance.

TLA: Damn I really thought this would be a great idea. WHY WON’T ANY OF YOU JOIN?

☪ TLA throws a temper tantrum on stage as people start laughing at him. King Mustafa quickly rushes up onto the stage to calm TLA down.

TLA: Gracias Mustafa. I am fine now. I suppose I will have to sell my company to DCW now since nobody will join… Damn now what… 

TLA thinks hard to himself with his palm on his chin as he stares off into the chandeliers on the painted ceiling.

TLA: Wait… I just realized… I am already part of the greatest fucking wrestling show on the entire planet… DYNASTY!

Michelle McGillislutty licks a wire before plugging it into the wall. The word DYNASTY lights up on the banners as the crowd cheers and starts a Dynasty chant.

TLA: VIVA DYNASTY! ABAJO CRASH! NOSOTROS VENCEREMOS! Voy a luchar y voy a luchar con todos. Ven a buscarme… si tienes los cojones… paso en mi territorio. EL TERRITORIO DE DINASTIA!!! DINASTIA! DINASTIA! DINASTIA!

TLA starts a “Dinastia” chant among the crowd.

TLA: On Crash’s shows you have to “earn” a title shot. What that meant, from my experience was kissing the right ass at the right time until you got a title shot. How do you think I got my title shot? I never kissed ass one day in my career, then the one time I decide to test it out… I got a title shot at Pain for Pride VIII! That’s exactly what Zack Crash’s leadership is. It’s pushing the right buttons to get what you want and if Crash can detect even a hint of a threat… even the slightest hint of someone getting a spark out of their career. He will do whatever it takes to extinguish that.

TLA crosses his arms and thrusts them out to his sides defiantly.

TLA: I don’t care how many times I have to hack the EAW Network. You ain’t gonna take me down that easily. So Crash… this right here is your chance. Send your bitches. Send all of Quality Control down to Dynasty and let them be in the Open Challenge. Just see if you can get this belt back to your shows, because holmes it’s pretty damn attached to this turf. Send whoever you want, maybe Donnie Diamond wants another shot after Montell Smooth is done taking him out with the shit in his septic tank. We all know which sewer Smooth is gonna be taking him to and it’s called Zack Crash’s office. You can’t wait until Dynasty? No problem you know where I’ll be. The gym, beastin’ stronger and feastin’ longer. Just trust TLA and know that you want a fight you gonna get, and you better believe you gonna be absolutely, one-hundred percent…

DONE.
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 13th 2015, 7:55 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 1 

You know, a lot has happened in a short space of time. I am now working for an independent promotion and no longer tied to EAW. I might have started my career there on a cheating path, full of despicable activity and the like, but I was no Zack Crash. Even I was disgusted by the events that unfolded on Lucian Black. I may not see eye to eye with Lucian on many things, but that treatment was not called for. I ran out this past week to fend off Quality Control and show Crash this is our territory. Not only am I in an independent gig, but I lost to Carlos in my debut in the new promotion. Not fun, but it's the past and something that can't change. The only thing that can change is the future. I was presented an opportunity during the same show. Jacob Senn came by and offered an opportunity: to team up and work together. Quizzical at first because of our past and differences, we'll see what happens this week as we have our first match together, going up against Triple Z and A-Will in Tampa, Florida. Senn, I have respect for you because we were part of the Renegades in the past and you're a fierce competitor. Let's destroy this so-called competition and show the world our skills at the same time. You see, I am tired of losing, I am tired of a win here and a loss, followed by a win and then losses. It's time for some consistency and piling on the pain to anyone who crosses us. I am on a war path, I am here to dispose and rid this company of dead weight and unnecessary "talent" in Dynasty Wrestling. I am the Evolution of Wrestling and the pure style has started. I have no time for the weak to try and prey on us. Triple Z and A-Will, you are the lambs sent to the slaughter. An example must be shown to you both and shown in a way you'll both understand at the end. I am sick and damn tired of being known as a one trick pony. Cheating in the ring was just one aspect of my identity. There have been countless times where I have proven myself over and over, without the need to cheat. Triple Z, you think you understand me but you haven't got a damn clue. A-Will...you aren't ready for this calibre of skill to be presented before you. You two idiots are in for something you can't handle. The Fabled Conqueror and I will show you the way. The way out of this place and to embarrass yourselves no further. Why do so? I never used to be one for tag team partners, until training with my team and realizing the importance of being an all-rounder, trusting others, even though difficult and proving the doubters wrong. 

You Triple Z are a doubter as well as A-Will. It's time to create True Believers of you both. Realize the potential we have and the lack of abilities you both possess. This is the new era of Christopher Corrupt. An era where I am focused and ready to lead a charge like no other. Senn, let's show these assholes just who knows better. I ain't letting no rookies think they can out wrestle warriors of the squared circle. You punks are going to receive an ass kicking of a lifetime and hopefully you two will think again before crossing our paths. This is our time.

Just when you think I've gone quiet or faded in the background, I emerge and come back ready to bounce back and make a difference. This might be independent wrestling but it's time to make a stand and claim what is ours. I might have tapped out to Carlos, but reminiscing on failing gets you nowhere. All that is possible is learning from your mistakes and capitalizing again in your next bout. In order to win and succeed you need to fail. However, there is a limit as you're supposed to join a learning curve. A-Will and Z - you haven't recognized this yet and probably never will. But I will be giving a lesson on Friday to show you jokers just who the real competitor is. And more importantly, the competitors we are. 

The time for losing ends now. And the time for winning starts Friday.
Carlos Rosso
Post July 12th 2015, 8:35 pm by Carlos Rosso
Dynasty Wrestling Exclusive Interview

Carlos Rosso sits down in a special interview with his manager, Mao Ichimichi, for thoughts on Dynasty's transformation into it's own wrestling company, his reasoning for staying loyal to Dynasty, and his thoughts on his upcoming match with National Elite Champion Tiberius Jones. 

:: Carlos and Mao are shown sitting in a large, upscale hotel suite in downtown Detroit, a party going on in the backdrop. Music and light chatter and laughter around them are the audio backdrop to their discussion. ::

Mao: Carlos....I think I know why you decided to stay with Dynasty, but what is the reasoning behind staying with Dynasty? It's no secret to anyone who follows wrestling that you're focused on claiming the World Heavyweight Championship once more, but why not stay in EAW and fight for the Answers World Championship or the EAW Championship?

Carlos: The reasoning, as I've explained before, is that the World Heavyweight Championship is the belt that I want. There is no other reason. If it were up to me, I would be wrestling freelance right now, going where I pleased. I even attempted to make calls to Crash's office, trying to see if it were possible if my EAW contract could be rearranged into something where I could wrestle in EAW and other companies. That call was never answered, so I joined the walkout and signed when the EAW Board of Directors came calling. It's simple business honestly.

Mao: Explain what happened on Showdown then, huh? You, Lucian Black, Vance Tybull and others from Dynasty go storming in and attack Hades and Zack Crash during that program's main event! How did you guys get access to Showdown with all the tension and carnage going on between companies? Why were you one of the people leading the charge to go there?

Carlos: I think it's a fair reply to what happened on Dynasty. In a match that I was watching with great interest, Tyler Parker was defending the World Heavyweight Championship, the greatest prize in professional wrestling, against Alex Anderson. They were having a fantastic match! To see that match end the way it did, with Quality Control battering both men and making a mockery of their effort and our Championship...I think that's the main reason why I decided to interject myself into this. I'm pretty sure most people are aware that I am not necessarily the biggest supporter of Alex Anderson and I'm certainly not Tyler Parker's bosom buddy, but there was definitely a feeling that not just those two were being disrespected, but this company and myself. There's also a realization that I could have possibly been the one in that ring. I have been clamoring for a Championship match for some time now and the thought of having my efforts sullied by Crash's meddling woke me up. I understand that there are some fans who look at us as bad guys who quit their jobs, began working somewhere else and decided to do battle with the old company but they have to understand that we are not lazy, inconsiderate men who only want things that are advantageous to us. This abuse of power and blatant attack on Dynsaty deserved a reasonable response from us...and that's what happened. 

Mao: Do you plan on going to other EAW shows and stirring up trouble?

Carlos: I'll go wherever I please to pick a fight. Dynasty Wrestling, Showdown, Voltage, Battleground, things like “contracts” and “Quality Control” and “Crash” mean absolutely nothing to me. If Tyler Parker jumps ship, I will jump ship to chase him down if necessary and take that belt away from him. I have a lot of people that I owe some pretty painful treatment across the EAW and Dynasty Wrestling diaspora. Any time I can get my hands on them and cause them pain, I will be quite pleased with that. If Crash had simply left Dynasty alone, what happened on Showdown would not have happened. All he had to do was be a reasonable, respectable adult and executive. Instead, he tried to one-up a worthy Championship match. We didn't ask for trouble; it came crashing into the ring in the form of pathetic suits from a rival company. That is more or less a declaration of war in my mind, and it will be war that they have with Dynasty.

Mao: You were pretty distraught about not winning the Cash in The Vault, but you were able to brush that disappointment aside and beat a former National Elite Champion, Christopher Corrupt. What in your preparation got you to bounce back from such a haunting loss so quickly? 

Carlos: I realize that the CITV was an opportunity lost. I dominated the match, had the briefcase taken from me and have to watch another wrestler celebrate the spoils. It happens. What I wanted to do was make sure that I had a completely focused mind going into our match and I did. I know that I am a better wrestler than Christopher Corrupt and I simply proved that by making him tap out. I heard about some of the things that he said, specifically about how he lost to someone like me and laugh. He says “someone like me” as if I have not busted my ass to get to the precipice of a long-deserved title challenge. If he thinks that losing to me is something that's beneath him, perhaps he needs to evolve and stop approaching me with the same garbage wrestling match after match. He's not as good as he thinks he is and honesty I'm a bit disappointed he goes and runs crying to Senn about his failure. 

Mao: Now that you've successfully beaten a FORMER National Elite Champion, you will meet the current National Elite Champion, Tiberius Jones, on Friday night. What is your impression of the champ? 

Carlos: This match is pretty interesting to me. I'm not necessarily familiar with Jones. We've had matches in the past but I never really took it upon myself to familiarize myself with his style. I do know his mentor quite well though. We have wrestled a lot in many places and EAW was no different. I've wrestled and defeated a former National Extreme/Elite Champions from the past like GI Styles, Prince of Phenomenal, Hurricane Hawk and others.  I don't particularly look to this match with any sort of dread or worries, though. Jones is an agile guy but so am I. He's a fine striker but I am one of the finest pure strikers in pro wrestling today. I don't really know much about his submission game, but I have been able to score several submission wins since I returned to wrestling several months ago. You can hear all these people talk about technical wrestling and submission skills, but very few people in EAW submit people at the clip that I have. I respect that he's a champion and has worked hard defending that belt in the process of living up to the reputation of his predecessor. I just plan on going to the ring and wrestling the style of match that I normally do. I'm going to be aggressive and take the fight to him. Neither of us are strangers to main events, but this will be something especially fierce since it's our first Main Event under the Dynasty Wrestling banner. I plan on making another statement to the wrestling world and hopefully once the message has been received, I'll finally get my match with Parker as I have lobbied for repeatedly.

Mao: If a situation happens where you aren't successful in getting that World title match, would you be eager to challenge for the National Elite Championship?

Carlos: It depends on the situation. I certainly believe that I am at a skill level that demands a World Heavyweight Championship match, but if I have to wrestle for the National Elite Championship to further emphasize my place among Dynasty Wrestling's elite, so be it.
The camera pans to triple z standing in the dynasty locker room

on friday the 17th i team up with a-will to take on corrupt and senn while my partner was at pfp8 defeating me to get there friday i go into a new arena, a new ring, a new crowd but i'll still be the same Triple Z that lives and dies by 3 words, Honor Pride Respect people ask me Triple Z what are your thoughts on moving from EAW to dynasty wrestling well let me tell you something it sure it a HELL  of a lot better then working for that disgusting Zack Crash  so friday night on dynasty expect me and A-Will to win while he may not want to win  the way i want to but i'll make damn sure we don't cheat in any way shape or form because that's what i'm about see you there Jacob, Chris" with that last word triple z is shown walking away from the camera as it pans away and fades to black
Trent Yoder vs. Jaden Zaxaria vs. Mark Michaels

*** Max A. Million catches up with Trent Yoder backstage at an EAW live show ***

Max: Please welcome my guest at this time, who will be debuting on this week’s Dynasty wrestling,  Trent Yoder!

*** Trent walks into the scene with a smile on his face ***

Max: Trent, you are going to be wrestling in your first match in the big leagues here in 5 days. Are you nervous?

Trent: Nervous? Nervous you say? Hell no. I’m not nervous, not even a little bit. I’m not nervous because I know that I have abilities that are unmatched inside of the squared circle. I am ready to show the world who I am and why I deserve to be right here in the big leagues. You see, I am made to be here unlike the two fools I am facing this week on Dynasty.

Max: Speaking of the two men you will be facing on Dynasty, do you have any words for them?

Trent: Yes I do. You see, I know these men didn’t get here by luck. They must be great wrestler’s to have made it this far in their careers. On the one hand, Jaden and Mark are success stories. Like many of us, he had a dream to become a wrestler, to climb the ladder and truly reach the upper echelons of the sport. And I'm certainly not going to sit here and tell you that he's failed in that regard. After all, I'm facing him at the next Dynasty and therefore to do so would be self-detrimental. I am a great wrestler and when I feel that someone does not recognize my talent, I do not feel needless, pointless anger toward them. No, I pity them. I pity them because they are unable to see the reality of the wrestling ring for what it truly is and what it truly can become. I pity them because they clearly don't know what I'm capable of. You see, not only do I know I have the ability to do great things, but I know you both do as well. You, as well as everyone else.

Everyone is born with a capacity for greatness, and yet only a minute fraction of a percentage point ever manage to truly realize their dreams. Whether it be laziness, apathy or impatience one by one people will give up on their dreams outright, or resign themselves to a pitiful good enough.

Both wholly undesirable outcomes, wouldn't you say? I would. I would imagine you would as well, but then of course, you're not me.

Armed with this knowledge I took it upon myself to become who I am today to pursue perfection, to be a shining example of someone who has made it in this crazy world of ours. I wish to educate and inspire.

And that is exactly what I will do come Dynasty. Just wait on it.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 2
Post July 12th 2015, 6:25 pm by -
(The scene opens up with JJ sitting in the center of the ring. He has a microphone at hand and is just looking over the entire arena. He turns his attention to the camera and begins to speak.)

JJ: I’m going to make this simple, I said just recently that I was going to enforce change. I meant EXACTLY what I said because quite frankly, there are A LOT of things that could use some changing around here. Now, I got a handful of reason why I’m disappointed with Dynasty but there are a few things that just push over top and weigh over others. The day I came into this company I recognized the problems from a far.. If I’d be afforded some time here, I’d like to go over a story with you. Dynasty, my first match on the Main Card, it was Donny Diamond vs The Icon, JJ Silva. You see, I was talking a big game and the guy has this weird idea that I have a thor fettish due to the fact that I enjoy the idea of bashing his head in with a sledgehammer? Hey, that’s what he believes then let him believe it right? I noticed corruption then, and I spoke on it.. One week later what happens, I’m placed on the pre-show. Notice the pattern here? They have shielded me away from exposing the truth for months now and every time I get close to unlocking the secret behind the scenes of the bias ignorance that these producers dish out, they attempt to silence me. I’m sorry Dynasty… I see right through it now. I’m at a point in my career when I say what I want to say, when I want to say it. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it. This week, you choose not to book me in a match? I’ll be at Dynasty and I’ll make my camera time. The funny thing is, THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE CAN DO TO STOP ME FROM DOING WHATEVER IT IS THAT I WANT TO DO!

(JJ stands to his feet and begins pacing back and forth across the ring. His eyes are never leaving the camera lenses and he switches the mic to the other hand before beginning to speak,)

JJ: Where to start with the problem, hmmm… Oh, I know. Let’s start with the biased producers that make the booking for the cards. Every week, you will see the same select few in the Main Event, it doesn’t change up often. Do they deserve it? Ehh.. Some of them do, I’ll give it to them. The rest, they deserve to be the guys lowered down to the pre-show, NOT ME! I’m a very high caliber superstar and I have proven it over and over!! What else do you need Dynasty?! Do you need the fans to cheer my name? I bet that’d make the producers panties wet to have another fan boy for them to work with but that is not who I am. I will not change who I am, I walked into this company as myself and that will NEVER change. I have kept my word no matter what it is that I’ve I said and that still isn’t enough is Dynasty? I went on a nice win streak, was that enough? Clearly not. I threw Maxwell Dachs ass over the top rope at PFP 8 and he still got booked over me! I dare you to justify that to me because I’ve proven I’m better than him in every aspect. I’ve learned there is no logic behind the producers booking, it’s just simply biased opinions of who should get over and who should not. You see, there lies the problem. Not everything is black and white, there is a grey section in the middle. That’s where I am, I will not sit back and watch you push me down. I’m back up now and trust me, I’m not going down a second time. You will have to personally make me go down because trust me when I say, you have made the BIGGEST mistake of your lives by messing with The Icon.

(JJ seems to come off more relaxed as he leans with his back against the ropes. He kind of lets out a stretch and rubs his face a bit for a moment before speaking again.)

JJ: Another problem here is, respect. Not only do I get no respect from Dynasty, but the elitist nor the vixens gives me the proper respect that I deserve. I have done more than earned respect around here considering I say things that they do not have the berries to say. Not only that, considering the talent I bring to the brand you’d think I’d get the kind of respect that we ALL know that I deserve. Let’s be honest, as far as newer talent, I am the guy who shook things up around here. I am the guy who has excelled over not only the new talent, but even the Dynasty veterans. I am one of the most polished guys in this sport and that is fact. My moves, my mic skills and even my look is more innovative than pretty much all the guys in this company. A lot of people refer to talent as the “IT factor” well, I have that for damn sure. I have a mind like a champion and the skills to be the future. The only problem with that statement is what we previously just talked about but hey, let’s not backtrack here. I’m not going to beg for anyone's respect around here, instead I’m going to beat it out of them. I have a plan.. This plan is monumental and will shake this entire company to it’s core and it’s coming. I will not reveal any detail but know that everyone was warned to not mess with me. Unfortunately, no one wanted to listen.. It’s a shame really, it is what it is. I am the most malicious man to ever strike the EAW and it’s time to prove that. I am a champion by birth and an Icon by history. CHANGE IS COMING TO DYNASTY AND I AM THE ONE WHO WILL ENFORCE IT!!

*The camera fades to black.*
showster26
We open on  a quick blurb that reminds us that we are watching Fox Sports Network before transitioning over to a sports news show that's just like any other Sports Center knock off .  The anchor behind the desk welcomes the audience back from commercial, and throws it over to Field Reporter Zackary Cooper.  The scene switches to the backstage area of the Reitz Arena where Cooper (a thin, somewhat short, African-American Male) is standing next to a surprisingly grinning Mark Michaels.

Cooper: "Thanks Joe, I'm here with Professional Wrestling's self-proclaimed Social Media Champion, Mark Michaels..."

Michaels grabs Zackary's wrist (and by extension the Microphone he is holding) and draw it closer to his mouth, as to be audible to the viewers at home.

Michaels: "Zack, firstly it is my followers all across Twitter, Instagram, Faceboook, and hell even Myspace, and buzznet that have proclaimed me as the Champion of all Social Media.  Second; when you introduce me it's never just Mark Michaels, It is Picture Perfect Mark Michaels, you got it?"

Cooper gives a quick, as well as nervous nod yes.

Michaels: "Good."

Michaels releases his grip.

Cooper: "Ah, well then Picture Perfect Mark Michaels, would you be willing to share with us how you're feeling after loss that you suffered tonight?"

The expression on Michaels' face turns from his usual hotshot grin to a sour scowl aimed Zackary, as he gets right up in Cooper's face.

Michaels (Angrily): "Excuse me?  Did you just say I lost? You and all the other morons here in Baltimore better get something straight.  I did not lose, JJ Silva did.  He walked out of our match like a jealous, little, troll who's had too much Hater-Aid, and what's more, he is the man I hold responsible for my perfect face almost being ruined by that Mafia kick from Tig Kelly."

Cooper: "So does that mean you're going to challenge Silva to a match?"

Michaels: "What?!  No. Not right now anyway, but JJ better know that I'm not going to forget this."

Cooper: "Well shifting gears, You were one of the members of the Dynasty roster who came out at the end of the show tonight and help chased off the members of creative control, what are your thoughts on them showing up here tonight and how it has heated an already hot rivalry betwwen Dynasty, and Zack Crash?"

Michaels: "Well my thoughts are this, If Zack Crash want a piece of Dynasty Wrestling, then let him and his boys see if they don't bite off more than they can chew.

Cooper: "Okay. Finally how do you plan to bounce back next week?"

Michaels: "Well I've already spoken to the guys in charge and they have assured me that I won't have to deal with a partner next week.  So that means that no matter who I end up facing the match is already hash tag in the bag baby, so Picture THAT!"

With That Michaels whips out his cellphone and snaps a selfie as Zackary throws it back to the studio.

Last edited by showster26 on July 12th 2015, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Montell Smooth
Post July 12th 2015, 12:46 pm by Montell Smooth
*Cameras fade to a suburban home, as a Septic truck pulls into the drive way.*

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 26 Picture%20014

I'm so glad I'm facing Donny Diamond next week on Dynasty. As most of you probably know, I love to win. So honestly, I'm ecstatic. I love winning, and Donny Diamond is terrible, doesn't get any easier than that. I know this first hand, a couple of months ago he was my tag team partner. He's the worst tag team partner I have ever had, and I used to team with Hey yo Chico, Ronny Crush, and Dorin. Donny Diamond is worse than them all. He is the largest, and stinkiest piece of crap in existence in that Septic System of a wrestling show known as Dynasty. I'm going to open the manhole and clean out the tank one by one, starting with that elephant feces, Donny Diamond. 

Donny Diamond, smells like shit, walks like shit, talks like shit, and wrestles like shit. But the weird thing is in actuality, Montell Smooth is the shit. You Donny Diamond, the moment you stepped into my presence, you made my shit list. Donny Diamond its terrible Elitists like you that make Dynasty a mess, and I'm here to clean it up....

*Montell Smooth unravels the hose from the Septic Truck. Cameras fade to black as he takes the hose and walks out of the shot.*
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo
Post July 11th 2015, 6:17 pm by -
(The scene opens up with JJ sitting in a chair with his feet propped up on a table. JJ eyes are sharply focused on the camera but his expression is hard to read. He lowers his feet from the table to the floor. He makes no hesitation to speak.)

JJ: Here we are just 24 hours after Dynasty. From my exit of the arena, all the way back to my hotel room I have been asked a few questions over and over. I feel like I need to address these questions now so no one gets the wrong idea. I do not, nor have I ever feared Tig Kelly. I gave my honest opinion of him and I stand by my words. I didn't walk out because of Tig, I walked out because of what else I said during the past week. If you were to ignorant to get that I'm not happy with Dynasty well, I honestly don't care of what the fans or the elitist think of me. I could take Tig ANY day of the week. With that being said, I refuse to do it under the disrespect that Dynasty has shown me. Tig, if you really think you're worth my time.. You are honestly dumber than I thought. I give you my word, I do not fear you. If you'd like to fight, maybe you should stop talking and make it to the main card. I will fight you then and ONLY then. I will not lower myself to you and face you, that would be stupid. It's my terms or nothing kid. Honestly, I feel like I've wasted to much time on this topic, you just simply don't mean a damn thing to me. The gauntlet is thrown, If you can live up to your hype maybe we will cross paths again.

(JJ balls his hand into a fist while clinching his teeth. Instead of showing signs of anger he seems a bit more happy. He stands up and begins to speak once more.)

JJ: The count of 10 has never sounded so beautiful. What's wrong Maxwell? You didn't enjoy my visit? I didn't visit you for no reason Dachs. You see, you gave me a very useful tip, your in-ring intelligence is over powered by your ignorance. You're a hot head and it has truly shown. When I stalk my prey, I enjoy playing with it. I want to break it down both physically and mentally. You're just to easy Maxwell Dachs. I told you, you are very predictable to me. It's like I said before, you're see through just like glass, I will shatter you just as easy. We both know I am the true Intergalactic Champion. You agreed to the stipulation at PFP, but those aren't your rules are they? You flipped the switch and pulled out YOUR rules. Hmmm... That was another useful tip to me, I got you to agree to that stipulation. Do you know what that means? I can get you willingly to play into my plans because much like you, you're intelligence comes up a bit short. There are 2 tips from the EXACT same type of test I ran across you. I attempted the same test twice with you, one verbal and one physical. Both results concluded the same. That alone is enough for me to beat you in the long run Dachs. I've proven once I can beat you and it just so happens that apparently the information I've provided with you says the same. I will fight you and I will destroy you. There is nothing you could possibly do that would beat me, I am your successor. Dachs, I don't just want to fight you, I want break you. I want to strip away EVERYTHING that defines you as a man and then torch it into ash and watch as it disappears into the air. That belt you said stands for everything you believe, than I want it. Alexandria means everything to you? I'll take her and dispose of her. Your contract here with Dynasty? I'll end it. I want to wash away your entire existence. If you want to formally address me, I'd prefer you put the mic down and come find me. I'm more than willing to rip your throat out and fight you with every ounce of aggression I have in my body.

(JJ sits back down with less tension but more anger in his expression. He grabs a clip board that was laying on the table and reveals it as his Dynasty contract.)

JJ: This is clearly my contract here with Dynasty. When I signed this, I was told there was only one way up and everyone will get what they deserve if they are good. That.. is a load of shit. I have fought and earned my stripes here on the brand of Dynasty, yet they seem to be making me backtrack. Now, I don't know if the producers are just blind or bias towards their few favorites but I am no longer asking politely. I'm taking what is rightfully mine. I did just that 24 hours ago. You don't want to place me on the Main Card, I'll personally make a spot on the card much like I did last night. I'm tired of playing games here Dynasty, it's truly time to push all the extra bullshit aside and live up to the meaning survival of the fittest. I plan to enforce change that this brand so desperately needs right now. It will be a process in which will be unveiled one step at a time, but I will do it on my own terms. Dynasty, I gave you a chance to openly speak about this and you chose not to. I warned you that I am a very dangerous man and now I'm left with no other choice but to take matters into my own hands. Remember, you brought this upon yourselves, I didn't want it to have to go this far but the entire Dynasty roster will feel the true wrath of The Icon, JJ Silva.

*The camera fades to black.*
showster26
Post July 10th 2015, 10:14 pm by showster26
This week Jessica Starr was granted a ProWres.com exclusive interview with the Dynasty's self-proclaimed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels. Get his story in his own words and his thoughts about social media, his competition on Dynasty, as well as his opinion about the future of the newly independent promotion.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

(A generic rock theme with a heavy drum beat and dual distorted guitars repeating the same riff plays over images of  wrestlers split down the middle with one half in their street clothes and the other in their wrestling gear.  The pictures fade to an overhead shot of a small room big enough for coffee table and two office chairs that sit face to face across from each other. In one chair sits the lovely Jessica Starr dressed professionally with Purple button up blouse, black skirt, and her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail.  Across from her sits Michaels dressed in a red Perry Elllis dress shirt, light blue Kenneth Cole straight leg jeans, and black suede Ferragamo Driver Moccasins)

[The camera switches between close ups of Starr and Michaels]  Starr: "Welcome to one on one, I'm Jessica Starr.  With me today is a man who already claims that he is the biggest thing to hit the not only the Dynasty wrestling Promotion, but Professional wrestling itself, "Picture Perfect Mark Michaels. Thanks for joining me today Mister Michaels."

(Michaels smiles because he knows that he is the center of attention for the duration of the interview. his voice is calm, relaxed, and only carries hints of his total narcissism)  Michaels: "Thanks for having me."

Starr:  There are a lot of fans who are just getting to know you thanks to the EAW terminating Dynasty as a brand, and for the promotion’s sudden revival,. for those who don't know would you like to share you history of how you got here?"

Michaels: Sure.  I grew up in ST. Paul, Minnesota.  I was an only child growing up, but I had a very good group of friends, one Saturday morning at about six years old, me and one of my friends who I had spent the night to were flipping channels on the TV and I saw my first wrestling match.  I don't quite remeber the promotion or the guys in the ring but it caught my eye and it started becoming more and more of a must watch for me."

Starr: "So when was it that you decided you wanted to try to be a professional wrestler?"

Michaels: "That first Saturday morning, but it wasn't until I graduated high school that I hopped in a car with a friend and a few of his friends who I never met but were all interested in wrestling."

Starr: "Did you wrestle in high school?”

Michaels: "I tried out and made the team, but after a few weeks I started to see the difference between being a pro and an amateur wrestler."

Starr: "What were the differences, in your opinion?"

Michaels: "Well for one high school and collage matches have a point system that can give you a win and that to me was something of a turn off because it makes a match less about winning and more about not losing, also you have to be able to give the people something to watch when you’re a pro and that was something that they were not going to teach in school."

Starr: "You leave home to start training, where did you go and who taught you?"

Michaels: "I went to Minneapolis and was trained by a guy named Don Hibson, he had wrestled for almost three decades but never made it to a main event."

Starr: "Wasn't he the one who gave you, you're nickname?"

Michaels: "Yes he was.  He always let you know how you were doing with just about every move. if he didn't like how you did an arm drag he'd stop everything and say to you (using a raspy voice with a Brooklyn accent) if you are what you eat then you must have had a big bowl of crap this morning (Resumes using his normal voice) but if he liked what you did, and it seems I'm the only one who he ever said this to, he'd say you were Picture Perfect, and that more than anything is probably why I'm the only one out of my class to complete the course."

Starr: "So after you finished training you moved to California correct?"

Michaels: "Correct.  Don had a few contacts out there who ran shows in southern California."

Starr: "What was that move like for you?"

Michaels: "It actually felt like coming home, the pace and style out there fit who I am more in five minutes than twenty years up north."

Starr: "It wasn't too long after moving that you started using social media sites, how did they become such a big part of your life?"

Michaels: "I think it started like a lot of people who want to catch up with old friends, but pretty soon I was starting to make new ones who were interested in where I went, what I ate, how I dressed, and pretty soon I had tons and tons of people sending request to allow them to follow me."

Starr: "One Criticism of social media is that it allows people with no discernible talent to become pseudo celebrities, what are your thoughts on this?"

Michaels: "Well people who use that criticism are usually misinformed about whom they use it against, or are just Haters.  People like myself and my close friends Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are always being taunted by ignorant people who don't realize that we do have a noticeable talent called being better than you.  We look better, we dress better, we party better, we live lives that in comparison to yours make us look like gods and goddesses of myth."

Starr (slightly confused): "So wait, you're telling me that your friends with Kim and Paris?"

Michaels: "We've left comments on each other’s updates', so yeah I consider them personal friends."

Starr: "Let’s talk about the Dynasty roster.  Recently with the announcement that Dynasty would become its own promotion there has been a lot of talk about who would still be signed to the EAW and who would not, as it turned out your contract is recognized as belonging to Dynasty.   How does it make you feel no longer being a part of EAW before you even had a chance to make your Television debut?

Michaels: "I have some mixed feelings about it.  On one hand it would have been amazing to be a part of the most recognized Wrestling promotion in the world, but on the other hand its going to be amazing when me and my followers hand that spot to Dynasty.”

O'Brian: "Okay, and how do you feel about the talent on Dynasty themselves?”

Michaels: "There is a very solid group of talent here, and on a personal level I got throw a few shout-outs to Max Dachs, TLA, and Alex Anderson, but honestly, none of them compare to me as far being in the ring, or speaking into a microphone, or having a fanbase like I do."

Starr: "My oh my, well let shift focus to the Issues conserving Zack Crash, and the entire Dynasty roster.  What, If any, plans do you have  for the top brass of EAW ?"

(Michaels expression changes from generally happy to slightly sour)
Michaels: "To be honest, I don’t really know.  I mean I do know that we are going to make Crash rue the day he decided to try and throw all of us out on our asses, but the exact how, I’m not quite sure.  It could be something simple like using me to overcome Crash in ratings, PPV buy rates, and merchandise sales, or it could be something more...  physical.  In any case, you can rest your pretty little head knowing that the absolute picture of perfection will be there to start the worldwide trending hashtag on social media first, so picture that."

Starr: "well that just about concludes are time together, thank you again for your time Mister Michaels, and thank all of you for watching,"

[fade to black]

That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post July 9th 2015, 11:59 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
(The camera cuts to a the outside wall of a bar at night,illuminated by a street light and a lone cigar in the dark.)

When I came back and found out that Dynasty was gonna split up from the other brands as one giant "fuck you" to Zack Crash,I was hesitant...

I wasn't sure just what exactly I was gonna do,I mean I come back again and literally one of the first things that happen is that we quit from EAW and now here we are...

On our own...

Of course,wasting no time,I get placed in a match against TLA for tomorrow night's special edition of Dynasty.Now,I have already gone into detail about my history with the guy as well as an extremely brief history of how exactly things have been going for me and well,let's just say things haven't been peachy fucking keen lately.But,now here I am,with a chance to grapple with and defeat the current EAW New Breed Champion,but in order to do that I gotta pull out all the stops against him,use every trick in the book that I know and keep his shoulders down on the mat for just three seconds.

Now look TLA,don't get on me because I made a bit of a factual error,I mean do you want to just redo my previous promo in order to satisfy you?

Because if that's the case,then no,that isn't gonna happen and besides you have plenty more things to worry about tomorrow other than a title that you use to roll a blunt on,like for example the offhand chance that my foot will be thoroughly planted on your ass or that a cigar may just happen to be pressed against an eye or two.

You know,little things...

If you think for one solitary second that I have been sitting around doing jack-shit while I was gone,then I'm afraid tomorrow night you've got a nasty wake-up call on line two waiting for your sorry ass.I'm not gonna let you intimidate me or fold me like I'm some origami crane,I'll take any chance I'll have given to me just to screw you over and when all is said is done don't expect an apology.

You can have your Mexican Destroyer and your flippy-ass arm-breaker,just know that I've failed to defeat two past National Elite Champions on three separate occasions in non-title situations while you are the New Breed Champion and an established star in his respective division and class.I have nothing to lose,if I lose,I leave and come back next week for another chance,you lose,and suddenly people start asking themselves whether or not you really are the New Face of the New Breed.

People suddenly start doubting you...

The difference between you and me,is that you can take away my reputation,friends and fans and I won't give a shit,nothing changes for me it doesn't affect me or my performance and if I lose i can come back next week and try again.If you lost your friends,your fans and your reputation then you have lost everything...almost everything you do rides on one of those things without them you're just a nobody.

Take away your crew,and you're fucking nothing...

Take your rhymes and shove them where the sun doesn't fucking shine...

(He drops the cigar and stomps it out as the camera feed goes out)
(The camera fades in with Tig taping up his hands getting ready for one last training session before the show)

Tomorrow we see it all come to fruition. Tomorrow my talk becomes reality. This prodding about me actually "doing it" and backing what I say will stop forcefully at Dynasty when I start my run to the throne. For those who believe in me, welcome aboard one of the wildest rides you will ever be on because the intensity that you will bear witness to is unlike any other you've seen in your precious EAW. For those that oppose, I will wire the jaws shut of the naysayers and drown the arenas in the blood that drips from the veins I tear open with blunt force......starting with JJ Silva. When all six of us climb into that ring JJ, I won't make the mistake of taking my eyes of whatever those other two stooges may be doing, but I won't waste any time making sure they're asleep for the rest of the match so I can finally hurt you and back up this loud mouth that I'm becoming so well known for. You think I want to prove to anyone how good of a "wrestler" I am? You think my main focus is wearing you down with some beautiful Greco-Roman crap? I trained in this because I knew it would help, not because I'm trying to out grapple some cretin like you in the center of the mat. What I'm here to prove to management, to the fans, and now to you my little false idol is that I am the last person you see before waking up with doctors in your face. What I'm here to prove is that people like you who have "worked so hard all my life" will NEVER be above the bloodshed I am about to let flow in the streets of Baltimore. What I'm here to prove is that Tig Kelly is The End whether he's on top of the card or on the preshow....

I'm glad you have such strong beliefs about yourself being the best this company has to offer and what you've done so far. I may have left out some details on your past wins.....but I just figured that was something the producers could go over with you next week when they start your career retrospective after I retire your ass.
They say the burnt child dreads the fire.

Like anything else I've been told in my nearly twenty-nine years of life, not only do I not believe it... but I can't believe it. I've dipped my feet into water with sharks on numerous occasions, and yet I still continue to do so. Alex Anderson does not dread the fire. He embraces it. He is molded by it. Many instances in my life are instances which no man would like to experience. I've dealt with so much hardship and pain, and it's really become a friend of mine. Why do I do this? I've done numerous interviews where that very question has been asked... and I'll be completely honest: I never gave the correct answer. I would say whatever was most politically-correct in order to insure my future in this company. I didn't want to get fired. I was a young kid who was hell-bent on chasing his dreams. In the midst of doing so, I was not trying to step on anyone's shoes, per se. Be that as it may, everyone knows my demeanor changed after a certain point of time. I stand before you all today not to feed you politically-correct answers, because that's not who I am anymore. I do this – wrestle night in and night out, burn bridges, be the true representation of bloodshed in the United States of America, because this is the only home I've ever known. I adopted so many policies I learned when I first arrived in Extreme Answers Wrestling, and while the company strays away from so many of its policies... I never forget its roots. For that reason, I will do everything in my power to do what Diamond Cage failed to do. I will represent extreme in this business. I respect Zack Crash as a man. I see his vision. I see how he wants to control this entire industry... I mean, who wouldn't?  Dictators are such interesting men, after all. Though every man despises them... they would gladly take on their position. But I digress, that's a story for another day. I told you all before that I do not dread the fire I have been caught time and time again. It's become first-hand knowledge in the community, after all.

Maybe that's why I want to have this match with Tyler Parker.

I could summarize so easily what Tyler Parker says day after day. Week after week. Month after month. Year after year. I could stick my noise in a dictionary for hours on-end to find a word that describes Tyler Parker, but really it's such a simple term that describes him: hocus-pocus. I could be present you all a speech on poverty lasts ten minutes, and Tyler Parker will somehow retain information on global-warming. That's really how these back-and-forths among us have gone thus far... and I'm sure any of his past opponents can attest to this. You see, Tyler, I'm getting sick and tired of you. No. I am sick and tired of you. I'm sick of you never listening to what I have to say. To add salt to the wound, what you say to me is the same schtick I've been hearing all year. Oh, Tyler Parker has earned respect and Alex Anderson hasn't! Wow! I'm stunned. I'm truly stunned. If you don't know by now, I have no care in the world for respect. It's not on my desired-list. Why is it that you feel the need to give me a list of your past injuries? Do I look like a therapist to you? In case you didn't know, I don't care. Yes, I DON'T care. You continuously speak on how much you have done in this business, how many titles you've won, how you've earned the respect of your peers... and at the end of the day, it has no relevance when it comes to the squared-circle. In the ring, you don't start listing off your accomplishments like it means something. I recall telling you this so many times before, and you didn't listen to me then, you aren't listening to me now. I've never in my life felt like I would be cut-out to be a teacher, but when conversing with you, you convince me of such. Let me educate you on who Alex Anderson is and who Tyler Parker isn't. Tyler Parker is a man who has accomplished so much in his career. I, on the other hand, am just getting started. When you think of how much I've done in such little time, you fear that I'm coming for your crown. I can't blame you. I am coming for your crown, and when I dethrone you this weekend, I'll let the whole world know. I'll take up as much time on an episode of Dynasty as you take on asking me dim-witted question. What separates this match from the match at Pain for Pride? You see, it has nothing to do with defeating Y2Impact. It has everything to do with the fact that you have taken everything that I had away from me... ALMOST everything. You've taken the ace of EAW and supposedly thrown it away. Suit yourself. At the end of the day, I don't need to convince you to disrespect the title of ace, because tomorrow night, you won't even have possession of it. Such a storybook ending to a storybook championship reign, huh?

The notion of a man winning the war as opposed to winning the battle dates back to the beginning of human civilization. There's always been fights on this planet. Tomorrow night will be no different. I want to avenge my loss. You have stripped me of nearly everything I have, but in doing so, you forget what I do have: myself. Before I was the ace, before I was calling myself anything, I was Alex Anderson. I was decimating opponent-after-opponent, and what makes you think tomorrow night will be any different? Unlike others in this company who bicker on-end (you being one of them), I send messages within the ring. When I faced Y2Impact, I showed the monster that I am. You will see the same monster in the ring on Dynasty. I've never really seen you become a monster. I mean... all I really see in Tyler Parker is an ignorant and still-envious man. You say that Kawajai did not deserve to be in the hall-of-fame that early on, and while I would love to argue with you on such, it doesn't matter. My point was not to argue that. The point I was trying to make was the progression a man can make in this company. I was giving an example of the progression that I will make. Like I said before, listen. Listen before you talk. Your biggest problem is you speak without thinking. I've heard the same generic bullshit from you week after week about how you have HEART.

WOW, TYLER PARKER HAS HEART! 

What good will this "heart" do when its beats are slowly declining and I have suffocated you inside that ring. It won't.. It will serve no purpose. I've loaded up the ammunition, Tyler Parker. I'm going to do the exact same I did to both Y2Impact and Mr. DEDEDE. There is nothing separating them from you. I saw what you were capable of at Pain for Pride, and now I have you exactly where I need you. I really do wish you good luck, because you're going to need it. Your heart, your repetitive-bickering, your lack-of-ability to listen will do you no favours in that ring.

Alex Anderson as world heavyweight champion will.

Dictum Factum.
Carlos Rosso
Post July 9th 2015, 11:45 pm by Carlos Rosso
Christopher Corrupt...a YOUNG BOY who believes that his time is coming so quickly. A man who hasn't quite fought the wars that the old guard has fought, who hasn't tasted anything quite as sweet as the success that my career has drowned itself upon. A person who, despite being very talkative leading up to Pain for Pride is being very silent now. Why is it? After seeing his wrestling ability first hand on several occasions now, it seems that young Christopher may finally realize the depth of the situation that he's in right now, possibly praying to his deity of choice or getting last minute instruction from whatever two-bit hack gave this YOUNG BOY the delusion that he could possibly rise up to a level of someone like say a......

GI Styles.....

Montell Smooth.....

Zach Genesis........

Hurricane Hawk......

or even dare I say someone like an Alex Anderson.

You see, I have been a very angry man this week. The rage from my third unsuccessful adventure in the Cash in The Vault ladder match is still very clear, very painful. The disgrace and shame of this has gotten to a point where I had to ask my manager Mao to stay away from me for an entire week. The aches and pains remind me of the bitter plummet from realizing the culmination of a half year's worth of rehabilitation and training amount to JACK SHIT.

Someone has to pay for this. Someone in EAW has to feel what I feel today, tonight. Someone has to experience the same level of torment and anguish that I have to live with every single night knowing that once again, I got as close as I possibly could to winning the Cash in the Vault and came up short once again. Since Dynasty Wrestling has become it's own company, I can't take out my aggression on the likes of Jamie O'Hara, Zach Genesis or The Pizza Boy. That leaves YOU, Christopher. You're going to suffer for me...and for all of them.

I understand that you are probably somewhere in a state of either frenzied panic or delusional self-belief and you have good reason to be confident. You're a decent wrestler and a former National Extreme Champion....or was it the New Breed......hell, I don't remember what title it is you have won. It's kind of like how I view your career in general: NOTHING MEMORABLE HAS EVER COME FROM IT! EVER! People may mock me for being an ill-fated General Manager, one half of the greatest Tag Team of EAW's 9-year history or even my brief reign as the InterWire Champion. That's the thing...people remember me, Chris. They understand who I am, what I'm about, what I stand for, what I'm willing to sacrifice, what I'm willing to do to another human being to get my message across to the world, the opponent, and anyone who walks on this miserable speck of dust we call Earth who dares to question my skill, heart or desire. When I'm through with you, they will remember me for a lot more than reigns in other companies or anything that I ever did with someone like GI Styles.

They are going to remember me as the man who totally obliterated Christopher Corrupt the first night of the New Dynasty Regime.

You have been weighed.

You have been measured.

You have been found wanting.

Tomorrow night, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED AND DESTROYED!

The only way that I'm going to rid myself of this void, this disgust, this unceasing ache that I feel every time I have to look in the mirror is to beat the SHIT out of whatever person, animal, alien or God that stands in my path. Unfortunately for you, you happen to be that person, Chris. Maybe in the next little while you will break your silence. You'll talk about overcoming odds. You'll talk about being this great up and coming wrestler who is due for his time. Sorry, but I am the one who is due his time. I have settled back for far too long to see lesser men gather reign after reign after reign after reign. They receive trophies. They become Hall of Famers. THEY ARE CALLED THE BETTER HALF OF THE TAG TEAM I WAS THE ARCHITECT AND UNDISPUTED LEADER OF. THEY COLLECT SIX REIGNS AND THEN PARADE AROUND WITH A PAST-HER-PRIME HUSSY. THEY WIN CASH IN THE VAULT AND FAIL TO DO ANYTHING WITH IT! THEY BECOME A JOKE BY INSERTING THEMSELVES INTO THINGS LIKE THE 24/7 BATTLE ROYAL AND THE KING OF EXTREME TOURNAMENT JUST TO DEPRIVE ME OF MY OPPORTUNITY!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF NOT BEING NOTICED! OF HAVING SOME CANADIAN TWIT WRESTLE A MAN THAT I SHOULD BE BATTLING FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

This is not going to be a wrestling match. It's not going to be an exhibition. It's not going to be a brawl. It's not going to be something that certain internet writers will masturbate about and rave and designate as a 5-star match.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A PUBLIC EXECUTION OF CHRISTOPHER CORRUPT.

I don't dislike you, Christopher. In many ways I pity you. Truthfully. You have been trained and conned into believing that you are some great, incredible, charismatic, unstoppable force of nature! Someone, maybe your mom or dad or some coach, saw what is actually mediocrity and mistook it for greatness. I don't hate you or even look at you with a negative light. I'm just here to remind you of what you truly are: A bland, weak, directionless, small man who is not ready to swim in deep waters with all of the predators of the deep. I will educate you on just how far you need to go to be anything close to what you actually have the gall to believe you are.

Now....I don't think I've quite gotten the attention of the two men who will be contesting the World Heavyweight Championship, the TRUE championship of the wrestling world. That's unfortunate. I know that they have each other on their minds, but I am somewhat disappointed that I have been ignored. You both are probably mocking me under your breath, aren't you? You think that I'm resorting to calling you out in public to hide my own insecurities, right? That I don't have what it takes to “hang with the big boys” or “win the big one”. Am I painting an accurate picture boys?

The lion does not concern himself of the opinions of sheep.”

I'm sure that's your mantra, eh Alex, Tyler?

Both of you may consider me sheep, but let me assure you that this sheep is not a gentle member of the flock. There's a wolf hiding underneath that white wool.....and he's getting hungrier by the second.

And one day soon....he WILL bite.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 3
Post July 9th 2015, 9:26 pm by -
( The scene opens up with JJ sitting in his locker room just relaxing alone. He is seemingly calm but he seems a bit tense. JJ looks into the camera and makes no hesitation to start talking.)

JJ: Tig, tomorrow night we will clash in a multi-man match but make no mistake, my eyes are on you. I want you Tig, you have been the man to question me. I love the fact that you decided to break the silence, you interest me. Your words have been very strong for a man who has NEVER stepped face to face with a man quite like me. I have notified you about how dangerous I can be yet, it doesn't bother you. You're a man looking for a fight, I'm a man on a mission. We both have a lot riding on this match which means everything will be left in that ring. It excites me for a challenge. The only thing is, I just seem to get my hopes up to high and it turns into a simple squash match for me. I put everything I have into a match and my opponents bark are just simply not as strong as their bite.. That pisses me off. I have shown my unique style of wrestling and no one can handle it. Your words and claims are set high, it sounds like you think you've established superiority. To me it sounds as if you are suffering from inferiority. Who are you trying to prove that you can wrestle here in EAW? Are you trying to prove it to the fans? Are you trying to prove it to your critics? Are you trying to prove it to me, or are you trying to prove it to yourself. You see, I say I'm the best and yeah it's a bit cocky, but hey, confidence is something that I've never lacked. I KNOW I'm the best and I don't give to flying shits if you recognize it, because I know it. I have proven it. I have showcased so many times that I am EXACTLY who I say I am. Tig, you want to beat me so bad that I can't wrestle again? DO IT! Don't say it, DO IT! I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY! I THRIVE ON THESE MOMENTS AND I WILL DO MORE THAN FIGHT BACK! I WILL DO THE NEXT BEST THING AND RETURN IT RIGHT BACK TO YOU! Now I have been saying that I'm going through obstacles with the brand of Dynasty and you are the same. You are just another obstacle in my way. You can walk around an obstacle, you can jump over an obstacle. Hell, you can even dig a hole under it to climb under but that's not the case here. Tomorrow night, you are my obstacle... I'M GOING TO BREAK RIGHT THROUGH YOU!!!

Now Dynasty... I have been addressing you myself quite frequently lately. I usually only address things that need to be addressed but this is just something I can't wrap my head around. What is the logic behind it? New management maybe? If that's the case I wouldn't mind slapping him around for some answers. Even if it's not, really what could possibly justify placing me on the pre-show. I am a Maverick to EAW, nothing or no one compares to me? I have not only provided this brand with talent, but I've blessed the brand with actual entertainment. Would you rather see a man of my caliber or Maxwell Dachs defending an imaginary belt in rigged matches? What could possibly justify this? I hold true supremacy here. I have done EVERYTHING I've said but that isn't enough is it? The thought of this brand committing such a heinous act upon me truly pisses me off. I DESERVE TO BE ON THE MAIN CARD!! I HAVE FOUGHT AND EARNED MY RIGHT UP THE LADDER TO BE THERE, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD PLACE ME DOWN ON A PATHEIC PRE-SHOW? DYNASTY IS LACKING AND NOW YOU THROW SUCH A HIGH TALENT PRODUCER OFF THE MAIN SHOW?! WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT!? I will not stand here and take this is from the brand of Dynasty. This is a message to the ENTIRE board of the brand Dynasty.. I have been very vocal on my opinion, now it is your turn to do the right thing. Dynasty... don't do something that you're going to regret here. Make.. the right... decision. The message has been thrown, this is EAWs resident Icon, JJ Silva signing out.

( JJ Kicks the camera making it fade to black.)
(The camera cuts to TLA sitting in his Dynasty tour bus the Erotic Express. TLA has King Mustafa keep the windows closed to keep the smoke in the bus.)

TLA: We here in Dynasty roll in style. Not like anywhere else in the wrestling world. Sure Zack Crash has all kinds of cash to throw around, but nobody does raw style like Dynasty. Nobody does raw swag better than Dynasty.

(TLA rolls a blunt on the New Breed Championship.)

TLA: Look at my opponent this week. Donny Diamond. He sits around smoking expensive cigars apparently and that right there is what style is all about. He gets that good Cuban shit that is legal now because Obama and Castro are tight. Just like I thought we were tight Donny. But now we got you coming out here saying all these slanderous things about me. Well, that’s how it gotta be I suppose. So allow me to defend myself.

(TLA wipes clean the New Breed Championship and throws it over his shoulder.)

TLA: Donnie Diamond. Where’s The Nas at these days? Nah wait that ain’t important right now. Let’s stay on topic. You say I’m the “current EAW New Breed Champion who’s been a tad inconsistent ever since losing it but lately he’s been going on a bit of a roll”. Now I got no idea what you are talking about Donny because I ain’t lost shit, and I am on a roll. Sure I’ve lost matches in my past, but when the lights were brightest, when the crowd was biggest, and the stakes were highest, I AIN’T LOST SHIT. I am the New Face of the New Breed and what that means is I have the most unpredictable schedule of anyone in this company. I never know who I’m gonna be facing next, because they may not have even signed with this company yet. To you Donny, that shit don’t apply. You’ve been around awhile now. You’ve apparently competed for the National Elite Championship and taken your opponents to the limit. I honestly don’t remember that but hey give me a break Donny. If you gonna accuse me of losing a title I ain’t never lost, then you can forgive me for forgetting all your title shots.

(TLA chiefs on his joint as his Abuela is heard singing religious music in the back of the Erotic Express trying to convert TLA’s bitches to Christianity.)

TLA: I’ve beat Donny Diamond before but it wasn’t one on one. This week, we make sure everyone watching knows exactly who the better man is. This match may not even be a title shot, but if you beat me I will go straight to Sebastian Monroe or whoever the fuck is running Dynasty these days and I will make sure that you get a title shot. You’ve been patiently biding your time on the shelf and now is your time to strike, but for me this is Dynasty’s time to strike and if you are still injured or whatever kept you sidelined, then I’m going to beat the living shit out of you and that is going to make Dynasty look fucking amazing because I have no fear, and give no fucks. We are ruthless and we fight for things on Dynasty, we don’t sit on the sidelines and wait for our opportunity. You want a fight Donny? You want a chance to stop getting fucked over and get what you deserve? Come and take it amigo. You know where I am. I'm the guy in the parking lot blowing shit up.

(TLA is getting faded as he has to set the joint down for a second from all the hard work.)

TLA: Donny Diamond is mad. He’s real mad. He’s not a nice guy and he’s not gonna take any of my shit. Bueno bueno. That’s just what I need this week. Let’s put all the bullshit aside and destroy each other. Cuz we ain’t gonna cut each other, put the Diamond Cutter back on the shelf. It’s the Mexican Destroyer that’s gonna do you in, and if you get up from that you better hope you don’t Cross Paths with the black cat of the Pride or you gonna tap motherfucker tap. So you can talk all the shit you want about me grabbing my own dick like I got shit to be ashamed of, cuz when you trapped on yo back in the middle of that ring, that’s the only thing you gonna be able to grab, cuz you ain’t gettin’ to them ropes. I’m feelin’ poetic tonight so here’s a rhyme for you Donny. With yo girl I go all night long, you ain’t even gotta bother to tag along. Get yo bong, my shit’s strong, cuz imma make you a sales pitch. You may be rich, but to La Pantera Sexual… and this goes for Zack Crash too... you just another bitch. 

(TLA picks up the joint again and blows smoke across the New Breed title. TLA mouths “ain’t lost shit” to the camera as he winks and it fades to black.)
Bhris Elite
 A-Will, I just can't wrap my head around what makes you athletic based off "pumping iron?" Cardio, is what makes you is a art of exercises that is the ground work of athleticism. To an extent, you're semi right... Does that sound familiar? Semi, if you didn't know means half right. Half is something that relates to you quite well doesn't it, considering the only "success" you've had in EAW is half done. I'll admit, you win to get somewhere but you can never quite finish the job can you? Muscle is definitely your strong suit but consistency just isn't. I've noticed on more than one occasion you win a qualifier and just tank the actual match, yet you want to talk about me not being worthy enough for EAW? You've had a handful of opportunities but failed. By your own definition, you're no better than me. Yeah, I left.. the difference between you and I is at least when I come back I don't shield away my past. Sob stories... Really A-will? I call it a reminder. A reminder in which I will own  my past and make a true success out of. You don't have a right to talk about my past, don't act like you do. My past is MY past, I fight through it on a regular day basis. You have grade school insults  A-Will, you want to talk about my headphones? Fine, these headphones that I OWN have more value than your entire career. It's sad to say really, but these headphones have truly been more productive and active in the past week then you have in the past 6 months. So by all means, keep talking. I love where this is going because it's clear to me that instead of me not finding "enjoyment" it's you who is insecure. You want to attack me verbally? Bring it, because there is not a DAMN thing you can say that will shut down the fact that you are more than worthless to the ENTIRE EAW. If you were to pack your bags tonight, not a damn person would attempt to stop you.  And if you do leave unlike myself people won't remember who you are no "Hey, Welcome back A-Will", or "Man I missed you" because no one will remember you. Hell you've been here for nearly 6 months and people barley know who you are now.  Give me 6 months hell give me 2 months and I promise I will get done a whole lot more then you have in these past six.  Here we are now, you are right about one thing you said. "Different kind of athletes train in different ways." You're A LOT bigger than me, but you're not better than me. You think your strength alone can beat me? See  you're so very wrong. You may be able to beat me down, but you CAN NOT keep me down.  Wanna know why? Because when I was created in the lab because trust me you can't give to birth to someone this amazing.... They put a whole lot of good looks and talent and athleticism in that bowl.  While you are were just mixed with staleness and a whole lot of generic. See A-Will  I have more on the line here than you, my eyes are set high. I may be a lot smaller than you meathead, but I KNOW there is not a damn thing you can do that can stop me. My feet will be firmly set to that mat my eyes looking right into yours and my fist will stay up you know why? Well it's simple actually, I'm more than willing to fight to the death here and also because I will make an impact here in EAW. This is MY stomping ground and I will fight night in and night out to establish the fact that I am here to stay. When you look into my eyes, you can tell I'm destined for success, when I look in your eyes do you know what I see? A man who is struggling. You don't have the drive that I do and you sure as hell don't have the balls like I do. Talking is your best asset because your in-ring abilities are clearly a liability. See you do this because you have nothing else you are good at.  While me I exceed in almost everything I do whether it's wrestling, movies or anything among those lines. I don't have to be wrestling but I am doing it because I love it and I'm good at it a whole lot better then you.  I am what you'd call good looking, but at least I have talent to back it up? To me, you're nothing more than a car nearing it's end. Do you know what happens to a car when it's broke down? It becomes scrap metal. You can come at me with every ounce you have in your body and I will return it a thousands fold. I am not only better than you in the ring but I'm better at all general life. I can turn a failure into success in an instance. What do you have going for you? A few wins in the past month in a half? The wins are included in the long line of failures you had because they were followed by losses when it really counted. Don't talk to me about failure, because you yourself isn't a good enough source to provide any information about success. Dynasty will be added to that list. I WILL BEAT YOU A-WILL! You are just another shadow in EAW, I will be the light to expose you as the piece of shit you truly are. I'll see you on Dynasty. 

Last edited by Chris EliteSK on July 9th 2015, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo: Chapter One

(A series of images are quickly shown at the start of this video. The spectacle of Pain for Pride, many entrances from the show with the final ones being from Jaywalker and Jacob Senn, the brutality that was shown during their match all across the ring, and finally Jacob Senn standing tall above his opponent with the announcers screaming "JACOB SENN HAS CONQUERED JAYWALKER TONIGHT AT PAIN FOR PRIDE!" With the fading of that lasting image, we are shown the deplorable actions of Zack Crash interfering in the Brand Survival Match and all of Dynasty, including himself, walks out on Crash.)

I went from having the greatest moment in my career to probably the worst moment in my career in the matter of a day! A DAY! Talk about how life truly is always about continuing to pummel you into submission. At Pain for Pride, I went to war with one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in the ring, Jaywalker. We gave it everything and we dismantled one another by putting each other through car wrecks galore! Inside the ring, outside the ring, even almost to the point of running out to the crowd, we showed the world what a war should be and what happened afterwards? Instead of being able to rest on my laurel and reap the rewards of conquering probably the most dominant elitist in EAW, Zack Crash lets his arrogance and incessant greed cloud his mind to where he continually supports Hades while demeaning and humiliating a talent such as Lucian Black.

Hades is the man that you stand beside Crash? Voltage is the brand you want to "represent"? Let me tell you something, I know I didn't build Dynasty, but I transformed it into the force it came to be with the assistance of guys like Tyler Parker, and you having this vendetta over Dynasty because when you lost to me at Road to Redemption and was exiled to it as punishment simply makes you a childish and bitter man! A man who cares more about his already-ruined pride than his own company, evident by your reckless outing of your own board members and an entire brand for obedience from your roster. Obedience will never come though, Crash, because it's the nature of the business, but suddenly it seems to be the nature of a man who used to be against the grain and be a star-stunning sight in the ring, GI Styles.

GI, you used to be one of the best in EAW. Longest-reigning National Elite Champion, part of possibly the greatest tag team to set foot in EAW, and now look at you, simply a lap dog for guys like Dr. Eddie Hawke, Skip Bayless, and even your own father it seems. I don't know if this is a custom for your culture or some Canadian conduct you must honor, but I don't see the man who went against Tyler Parker at Reasonable Doubt in one of the best matches of that year! That might be why you keep on losing on each venture you set yourself out for. I mean, look at what happened when you were in this struggle with Carlos over who was the better man of Dynamite Rain and what a prize for yourself: The Cash in the Vault. You preach about becoming World Heavyweight Champion and that opportunity was yours, but you caved into the pressure and brought with it defeat. After that, you were given another opportunity to prove yourself in the ring at the grandest stage that could be given to you, Pain for Pride, and in a memorial match for Extreme Enigma.

Once again, the fear of loss brought you down and now, you're forced to sulk in front of your father and say that you will get a victory against me when we hit the debut of Dynasty Wrestling! What a Cinderella story that would be for you, wouldn't it? However, there's no chance of that happening that your past tells that story. I'm The Fabled Conqueror and The Warden of Dynasty, coming off the biggest victory of my career and I definitely intend to keep my status at the top of the food chain here in Dynasty, but what about you? Who are you, GI Styles? You have a name, but we don't know the man that you are anymore. You were the sharp-tongued guy who could silence a man at a whim and able to back up his words in the ring, but now... you are something no one knows anymore. Until you answer my question, GI, you will disappoint your father once again when we fight in the Reitz Arena, so I will ask for a final time before I leave you.

Who are you?

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next