Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

Nasir Escobar
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post October 14th 2015, 1:09 pm by Nasir Escobar
[[The camera opens up to Lance Hart pacing quickly back and forth with a disgusted look on his face.]]

A NEMATODE?! WHAT IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?! HOW DARE HE SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM YOU INGREAT!

[[Lance breathes in and out a little to calm down before punching a hole into the walll.]]

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT! I demand repsectable matchups truly showing of my skills! Two weeks ago did not provide that! Neither will this friday. Look at this everyone. I'm facing some lunatic who thinks he's back in ancient greece...He thinks he's a full blown spartan warrior. Well I can promise you this Rhaegar. I'll show you the error of shrugging me aside like I'm nothing. I've accomplished some damn good things in this business for someone my age and experience! Fact is I'm here to make big impressions and win gold. Elevate myself to the top of the mountain. Now that I actually think about it though...facing you this week ain't so bad. If it is true you've crippled Kevin Devastation...then once I knock you off ina  few days it'll boost my status tremendously. I'm telling you Rhaegar, i am no one to sleep on. I actually have quite the history with many of the competitors here on Dynasty. I reckon you ask them what I'm truly capable of when I get backed against a corner with no way out.

Now moving on to bigger and better things. Fact is no matter how good it would look for me to defeat Rhaegar, he's not what I want. So...let me point out a little more bullshit. So, I beat that wannabe loser Keith Keller two weeks ago. Then he and his brother who are an embarrassment to tag team wrestling end up getting a shot to face The Savage Ryans last week meanwhile I'm left off the card altogether. WHAT IS THIS!? Keith you better pray I don't see you at Dynasty, I will ensure you don't leave the arena the way you went in. No matter what the match result is that is a guarrentee! Well then that begs the question, WHERE IS MY TAG MATCH?! I DEMAND IT! I DESERVE IT DAMNIT! I AM #BabyJesus. I am the future of this Industry! I AM THIS FUCKING BUSINESS! I've got it all, I get the girls, I get the money, and I get the gold! No matter how it happens I get it. I can slam you down onto the mat, I can splash down onto you from the skies, I can make you beg for mercy and sumbit, or I could catch you with my quickness and roll you up! Point being, I've already had enough of this biased match making! I went through this in one damn company and it died! Dynasty will go through the same thing, I promise you...If you choose not to capatalize upon you top prospect...the chosen one, the fortunate son, TCC aka Lance Hart~!

[[Lance puts his headphones on and walks off down the street.]]
Marcus Creed
Post October 14th 2015, 1:05 pm by Marcus Creed
(Sorry for short promo had to dish something out more will be out soon!)

Dynasty Promo

The Truth.

The scene begins with Troy and Marcus both sitting in their own recliners kicked back in Troy’s Atlanta home. They are wearing casual Atlanta Hawk gear with Marcus having a snapback on and Troy having his sunglasses. Marcus leans forward with his drink at hand.

Marcus: So The Dark Horses down and now a new challenge rises from the ashes. This is the kind of match Troy and I have been waiting for, an actual challenge. We’re going to square off against JJ Silva, and Chris Elite. You know, the truth is MX-13 respects The Iconomy and what they stand for. It’s very clear they don’t get the proper recognition they deserve with their talent from the inside but that’s this sports fault in general. Each individual is quite talented, there is no doubting that. I’ve seen JJ hit his recent slump and be called out for it but I’ve also seen that man go on a tear through his opponents for months at a time. He is far from weak, but his arrogance clouds his better judgment. JJ I get it. You fight for guys like us, and that is why we respect The Iconomy. Just because we respect you doesn’t mean we won’t fight you with every fiber in our body. We’re walking into this match as if it were any other match and I promise this will not be as easy as Chris thinks it’s going to be. Chris you’re quite talented but trust me when I say you’re not as good as you make yourself out to be. You’ve dug yourself a hole with MX-13. I’m going to make sure you understand who exactly you’re talking to, Chris. This is Atlanta’s finest! Self-Supremacy itself! And this guy is going to kick your teeth down your throat. 100. 10 x 10. Chris, I hope you truly understand what you’ve done here, because it’s about that time that you get put in your place.

Marcus leans back taking a sip of his drink and Troy takes off his sunglasses and leans forward himself.

Troy: Truth be told, I have no fear against The Iconomy. I’ve seen the brutal things they can do but I’ve also been seeing where they lack as well. I’ve also noticed the numbers advantage on their behalf so allow me to address you, Eclipse. You’re the brute force behind The Iconomy, that’s no secret. If you want to get involved and attempt to leave your mark, MX-13 can hand out 3 separate ass whoopins. I’m not scared of the kind of fear your try to present, I embrace it. As for Chris, back that talk up. We can, and will beat the 200% right out of you. I can fight you with not only absolute power but match you with speed and keep you at a very quiet minimal 20%. JJ.. You’re the mastermind behind this entire alliance. You speak as equals and there is much respect there for that but if you’re filling their heads with the lies of being able to beat us you’re heavily mistaken. Pound for pound I will trade blows with each member and still reign on top because I’m the Ace of Dynasty. We’ll handle each of you on Dynasty. Also you can let Cailin know if she wants to be considered equal somewhere else with the true light to success she can hop right over to the A team. We’ll see you boys on Dynasty.

Voice Production: This is brought to you by MX-13 saying: We are.. and forever will be better than you.

*Fades to black.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 14th 2015, 11:29 am by Cailin Dillon

DyNasty #2

How funny that you make claims about me like you do. It took you long enough to even mention my name or address me. Secret meetings now? You’re such a great and mighty leader that you can’t even invite me in to say these things to my face? That’s because your leadership is truly unparalleled. I think what you truly hate is the fact that I don’t back down to me. If you want to call me out, I will proudly do the same to you. It’s so interesting that you pick on me for my performance in the Empress of Elite tournament. I failed, huh? You mean the tournament featuring 16 Vixens? You mean the one that placed me right in the toughest block there was? I didn’t win, no, but I’d hardly say my performance there was a let down. If we’re only talking wins, and judging it all by wins, then the Iconomy is a complete let down and you are the biggest let down of all. What changes have you apparently made to improve? I have embraced my flaws from previous matches and you cannot say that I didn’t show that the last time I fought for your team. Do you forget so soon that my pin was only broken up by a non-participant pulling my opponent out of the ring? Of course you do, because your mind is made up. You challenge me and put this in my corner. You speak to Chris and Eclipse as if the decision is all on me. You have already decided I am the weak link that needs to go. It’s a common fault for a leader who does not realize the he himself is that weak link. You place all the blame on one of your strongest competitors and push them out of the way. To be honest with you, I never felt like I was an equal to the rest of you. JJ, you asked me to join this and came to me with an empowered message of unity. But when times got tough, it was you who decided unity should be broken. It was you who decided I wasn’t good enough for the Iconomy. The truth of the matter is I am better than you. Chris is better than you. Eclipse is better than you. You are the weakest of the weak links, and also a kink in the chain that is stubbornly keeping the Iconomy from tasting any success.

Madison, I’m so happy that someone finally called you out for your tired façade. You’re as vain as anyone here, yet always jumping on the chance to claim I can’t hang with you. I’m a blonde bimbo, huh? I’ve made it on looks alone, right? You’re so full of yourself you can’t even see when you’ve been pushed back against the wall by your opponents. You’re backpedaling now. I can see you’ve put all your focus on stopping Aria in this match, and I have to tell you that you’re making a dire mistake. Don’t pretend your talent level is so beyond me because it isn’t that far beyond half the Vixen’s roster. I told you this once before, you are a transitional champion just polishing the title until Aria can rip it out of your cold hands. You aren’t so advanced past the rest of is that you can’t be beat. I watched Aria beat you once. And I watched her about to beat you a second time when you fled from the ring like the coward you truly are. You just can’t stand the idea of everyone knowing your insecurities about your own talents. You’re frightened by the thought of getting pinned by Aria once again. I’ll do you a favor, I’ll pin you myself, and all while your gal pal Maria watches helplessly from the outside. You call yourself a queen, but you’re hardly worth the adulation. No matter though, we all know who the true Empress of the Vixens is right now, and she wears that crown rightfully. Why? Because she already beat you one-on-one. Is there any need in questioning whether you are still the queen you think yourself to be? Your crown belongs in the trash, and your fortress of ice is about to be melted by the force that will be when Aria and I combine as a team. Madison, your ego is outta control. You have reached that point of no return where you lie to yourself over and over. You think there’s no one capable of beating you, and you pretend your head isn’t so inflated by becoming champion. In reality, you’ve actually lost a step since you won that title. Not that you completely had it all to begin with. Congrats on getting Tarah at her worst. I’m glad it’s made your ego rise so high because it’s going to be so, so sweet to put your ego in check.

The fact that you actually think you made being a Vixen relevant again is insane. The Vixens have been relevant for awhile, long before Aria won the EoE or you took Tarah’s title. And now you think the others are jealous of you because you’re champion. I can assure you there’s no jealousy of your reign on my part. Aria is no different either. If anything, it’s made Vixens hungrier to beat you and give the title a little more legitimacy. And it’s not because EAW never wanted you as champion. No, that’s not it at all. It’s because of everything you stand for you vile, egotistic maniac who somehow manages to have one friend that just can’t leave her hip. You will hardly be the greatest Vixens champ of all time. There’s no way you could ever compare to HBG, Kendra, Cam, even Sabine. I’m ungrateful of you as champion because every time you open your mouth I want to throw up. I’m tired of listening to garbage you spew every week, and with that belt you’ve only grown more and more out of control.

But you go ahead and keep treating me like an afterthought Madison. I’ll make sure it looked like the great and powerful Vixens champion made a huge rookie mistake.
The Iconomy
Post October 14th 2015, 9:13 am by The Iconomy
The scene opens up with JJ sitting in a disclosed area at a round table. He is seems to be scoping out his surroundings and a knock is heard on the door. JJ turns to look as Chris and Eclipse enter and immediately join him at the table. They all are having a small discussion and as it ends tension is clearly in the air. JJ leans back and let’s out a sigh before leaning forward to speak.

JJ: Okay, now let’s get onto business. I’m so going to beat around the bush here, there is clearly some tension regarding the state of The Iconomy. First thing first, I just want to say there is no need to worry. I assume by the expressions on your face you may not agree either, however that is fine. While it’s okay to have your opinion, it’s also not a wrong move due to recent events. The Iconomy is about change, and well we clearly need a change in lineup. I’m not saying anything here about changing to many things but we need to cut the loose ties. I’ve manned up to my recent mistakes and that’s more than I can say for some people. Allow me to assure you that we won’t have a problem on my end anymore because I will not let it happen. I’m here in The Iconomy and together we will do what needs to be done.

Chris: I agree.. but then again I do not. It’s obvious as plain to see that there has been a struggle but not just from one end. Why cut one end of the rope? It’s kind of a double edged sword on this one, JJ.

JJ: That’s fair, Chris. I understand your concerns but in the long run only the right people can stand tall. I know I can, just like I know Eclipse and yourself can. Trust is a necessity here. I need your support here as the goal has never changed. Give it time, Chris.

Eclipse: It’s not so much the change for me. My problem as of late has been the bickering, we have no need nor time to deal with such setbacks. To me it’s either we squash it, or I’m going to end it.   

JJ: I respect that, Eclipse. In the meantime you’ve a bit on your plate dealing with not just HexaGun but Brody as well. Considering you put him in his place on Voltage, I’m sure you’ll handle the rest soon enough. While you handle that, it seems that Chris and I have an opportunity to strike back ourselves. Dynasty is our opportunity to move one step closer to getting our hands on Hexagun. We can’t get ahead of ourselves though. MX-13 is still standing in our way and we’ll just have to do what we do best. Conquer them. Given the sakes I believe we have much more riding on this match so to MX-13 I say bring everything you have because you’re going to need all that skill with the hand of god to beat The Iconomy on Dynasty. You’ve been begging for a challenge well you have to look no further because we’ll stand eye to eye with you and guess what? We are better than you.*Mocking their saying.* This isn’t a game anymore and unlike the dark horses we’re no “walk in the park.” Being in this tournament this early on clearly says you two are quite a team but that doesn’t matter to me. You see, The Iconomy is known for breaking guys down to their weakest points. We’ll waste no time. When that bell sounds, we’re going for the kill. We will beat you, as our crosshairs are set on Hexagun, and we will pull the trigger this time.

Eclipse leans his head back before turning to face JJ and Chris, a smile forming on his face. He reaches into his pocket, pulling a small glass shard out and looking at it before laughing to himself. He twirls the glass before setting it on the table and spinning it under his finger.

Eclipse: I think you all understand what day is coming up. Halloween is fast approaching...interesting isn’t it? Especially since that day is pretty important for me. Know why? There are a few reasons. It’s the day of my birth, it’s my favorite holiday, and above all us...beings like me are allowed to roam the world without a care. I don’t think I’m going to wait for that day to come too cause chaos however. I think that MX-13 should get a taste of it on Dynasty...and then Hexagun. Especially Luzmala...I had him. I had him on the mat for the three. No. I can’t focus on that...I have so many targets my friends...a good amount of prey to go and strike. I can’t wait to hunt them...and it starts with MX-13. They aren’t better than us...they don’t even come close to the level of skill that we display. This is our throne...our kingdom. Let’s make sure that we remain on top of the food chain shall we?

Chris looks onto Eclipse just giving him a simple pat on the back. He leans forward himself making eye direct eye contact with JJ and nodding his head. He glances at the camera and starts to smirk.

Chris: I talked already on MX-13 I have nothing to say to them again unless one of them are dumb enough to say anything about me.  However it's came to my mind that Showdown just loves us.   It's just a matter of time until Chris Elite and the rest of us are on all the shows whether it's Dynasty, Showdown, Voltage and Battleground.  Hell just to get Myself and the rest of you  more time on television they might bring back NEO and Turbo.  Were just that damn good but the bickering has to stop like Eclipse has pointed out.  The arguing and everything this is why people mock us time and time again how do we expect to change anything with all these distractions inside the group.  I believe if it wasn't for the arguing and bickering Cailin would of gotten in that ring and the match would of continued for us to defeat those Hexa-Gun fools.  Now they definitely look stronger then us and that isn't the case at the all.  I believe without a doubt as I stated before 100 percent me and Eclipse.  Eclipse is killing it on Voltage and I'm bringing in win after win for us on Dynasty.  So I say before enter that ring on Dynasty and before we get to HOG where we WILL have a huge match we stop the bickering now before all of us are doing are own thing with our own time...

JJ looks onto Chris and Eclipse with a very sadistic smirk. He begins laughing in a sadistic manner before coming back with narrow eyes and his sadistic smirk.

JJ: Showdown is a very important night for The Iconomy. We’ve been informed they we will be lumberjacks alongside the rest of Hexagun in a match where Impact and HBG will square off against The Savage Ryans. We have quite the history with both teams involved and it seems as if we were placed here to be placed here to even the odds. Make no mistakes, that will definitely not be the case at all come Showdown. On one side of that ring and even the outside you have a team who is fully on our radar as top prey to The Iconomy, but on the other side you have a man who I hold personally responsible for allowing the continuance of this cycle EAW rotates on. DeDeDe left the wheel just turning and turning instead of making the stop when he had it by the head. Then you even have Ryan Savage. Eclipse and Ryan have had some very physical battles in our past encounters and needless to say, we still came out on top. Now we’re a win even with those two but now the ball is in our court. We have both teams that we will make it our personal mission to leave the mark we know we’re capable of doing. This could be one of the biggest brawls in EAW history but we will not stand down no matter what as this one is for everything that The Iconomy stands for. Not Hexagun, or even The Savage Ryans can step in our way to stop us at this point. Victory for The Iconomy is a given, it’s just not it their cards. To Drake Jaeger, Tiberius Jones and Luzmala if you want to make the extra step and challenge our word, there is nothing but space and opportunity. Take your best shot and we’ll return it plus more on the rest of Hexagun. There isn’t much to say here that is already known, so let’s cut the talking.. and make it pure about action.

Now last but not least I heard what one Ms. Cailin Dillion had to say on the recent events. You’re right, I’ve always called these two my brothers and never truly referenced you as a sister. Although it wasn’t implied it was never anything against you. The Iconomy operates as a brotherhood in which each member will do anything and everything for the other to help them succeed and accomplish the goal we all set from the very beginning. This a family and the fact that you don’t realize that shows exactly why we’re even having this discussion. You came up short in one of the bigger tasks that was on The Iconomy’s list. The Empress of Elite. That was a fatal blow on your end and yes I’ve had my fair share of mistakes but at least I was man enough to own up on it and make the proper changes. I held up my end of the deal to boost the careers of you guys and fight for the common goal but you haven’t held up your end. How can you follow behind me? How can you follow behind us. Yes, I founded this group but we all walk tall in this alliance fighting for what EAW needs. Your incompetence has held us back thus far winning a few petty matches and not winning the big one. You have a lot to prove before things are square again just as I myself will get back on stride. You’re not alone no matter how you look at it even though you see yourself as isolated. No one person is a bigger part of The Iconomy as each of us make up The Iconomy in our own way. You should open your eyes and realize everything isn’t just black and white. There is a grey section here and plenty of room to join reality to not play victim. Until then, The Iconomy will move forth with our without you, Cailin. Make your decision.

The three stand up and exit the room as the camera slowly fades to black.*
Aria Jaxon
Post October 14th 2015, 1:01 am by Aria Jaxon
KRYPTONITE -- AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN.

The beginning of the scene is marked by Aria Jaxon turning her phone on, switching to the record feature. Her Auburn Hills hotel room is illuminated by a flat screen TV on the wall and a lamp on the nightstand beside her. She sits cross legged on the bed, dressed in a wife beater and pink pajama shorts...and curiously enough, her Empress of Elite crown. Weird as it may be, she’s getting used to wearing this thing everywhere. Jaxon leans back against the headboard and uses her free hand to brush an errant piece of red hair from her face.

“I decided to take a little page outta my tag partner’s book. Promise not to sue me for copyright infringement, Cailin.”

Aria laughs before sighing, tapping her chin with a red fingernail and picking her next words.

“Where do I start…? Oh! I got it. Lemme get this straight -- I walk around like my shit don’t stink, Kaline? You've got the audacity to try and criticize someone else not having their ego in check? Jesus Christ, if that ain’t the pot callin’ the kettle black, I dunno what is. I’ll take “blatant hypocrisy” for $200, Alex. I’ve known for a while now that you weren’t necessarily the smartest, but apparently you’re dumb enough to misconstrue confidence for looking down on others. That’s your brand of bullshit, not mine. I’m not in over my head, no, I walk around with my head held high because I’m fucking good. I worked my ass off to get to where I am now, and I’m reaping the rewards. The crown I wear on my head? Remember, once upon a time, you wanted so badly to wear it yourself. Just because you couldn’t get the fuckin’ job done, you wanna discredit everything I’ve done. That ain’t gonna fly. Maybe you’re just not accustomed to working for what you want? You found yourself on the right side of the cheapest title win of all time, so it makes sense. And now that you finally feel like you’re validated with that win, you wanna act like you’ve so quickly forgotten who the fuck I am.”

A short pause prompts Jaxon to shake her head, as if she’s really bothered by the ignorance of her recurring opponent.

“I’m the woman calling you on all your bullshit.”

“I’m your kryptonite, proving I have what it takes to beat you again and again.”

“I’m the reason your dreams of being Empress crashed and burned faster than your buddy Maria’s relationship with Clark Duncan.”

“But above everything, more so than anything else, I’m the Vixen who’s gonna take that title from you.”

“I know you’ll do whatever it takes to keep that last part from coming true, though. You’ll do anything you have to in order to turn me into a liar. So you wanna start a war, all for the sake of hanging onto your ill-gotten prize? Go ahead. Do I look like I’m backing down? Meet me on the front lines, Madison. Bring your heaviest artillery, and come to do battle with me. Give it everything you’ve got, and fall at my feet...the same way you always do. You know exactly what it’s like to throw your all into beating me and have it not be good enough, and I want that to become a familiar feeling for you. I want the seeds of doubt planted in your mind. I want you to know, that when we step in between those ropes, I’m your fucking superior, and that’s why you don’t want anything to do with me. You can’t run up the ramp forever, sweetheart. You can’t even emerge victorious in simple skirmishes with me, Kaline, and you’re daring to wage war. It’s your funeral. You wanna make history? It’ll be hard to do that with a three-week title reign under your belt. You want your name mentioned in the same breath as the women who scratched and clawed to build this division from the ground up? I say you don’t fucking deserve it. I don’t know exactly where this sickening sense of entitlement came from, but if I had to guess, I’d say Pain for Pride was the straw that broke the camel’s back. You’ve been on the warpath since then, but  unfortunately for you, that road led you right to me. You had to wait until Tarah Nova was down and out before you stood a chance in hell of beating her, but you won’t be able to take the easy way out with me -- not on Friday night, and not at House of Glass.”

“I find it funny that you tried to blast Cailin for tryna get by on her looks for more than one reason. For one reason, she’s never tried to make a career off of lookin’ like a real life Texan Barbie. If that was the case, she’d be on a runway somewhere. Cailin has every right to be here, and she has every right to be taken seriously. What, are you worried that you won’t be able to get another cheap roll-up victory over her? Are you scared that you won’t be able to grab tights or ropes this time around? That’s exactly what you should think. Standing face-to-face with a focused Cailin Dillon just might get you killed. And really, Madison, who are you to knock somebody for taking pride in their outward appearance? When you had your change of heart and embraced your inner ice queen, what was the first thing you did? You got a fucking makeover. You place more emphasis on outer appearance than almost anyone in this company. You think looking like a poster girl will somehow magically make you championship material, but that ain’t how it works. I plan to teach you that lesson the hard way.”

“To say that nobody can compete with you is just a flat out lie. If that was the case, you’d have been Vixens Champion long before now, and your win would hold a lot more weight. You’d have beat all comers decisively and turned them all away, but that’s not the case. You’ve finally gotten yourself into something you can’t fast-talk your way out of. Underneath the seemingly-unaffected demeanor, the bravado, and the shitty poetry full of grammatical errors is a woman who’s scared shitless. I’d say you’ve met your match, but that’s not true. There’s nothing even about us; you’re not even half the wrestler I am, and that’s an advantage I’ll exploit every single time we face each other. But the way you tell the story, this’ll finally be the time that you can take me. Try your best. Step right up, and try your hand again. Hit me with your best shot! Your road to House of Glass is paved with promises of my inevitable victory. And on Dynasty, with Cailin by my side, I’m gonna give you and your sidekick a preview of just how sweet that victory is gonna be.”

Aria adjusts the crown on her head with a knowing smile before the video finally comes to an end.
Bhris Elite
Post October 13th 2015, 10:58 pm by Bhris Elite
*Chris Elite is shown backstage with his beats headphones on screaming lyrics while the interviewer is shown approaching trying to ask Chris a question*

Interviewer: Chris Elite can we please get a word on what happened on Showdown?

*Chris doesn't hear a thing and continues to scream out lyrics*

Chris Elite: JUMP MAN JUMP MAN JUMP MAN!

Interviewer: CHRIS!

Chris Elite: JUMP WHEN I SAY JUMP, GIRL CAN YOU TAKE DIRECTION? MUTOMBO WITH THE VIXENS YOU KEEP GETTING REJECTED!

Interviewer(At the top of his lungs): CHRISSSSSSSSSS!!!

*Chris Elite finally realizes the interviewer and takes off the Headphones off in anger*

Chris Elite: Man you better have a good reason for interrupting me while listening to Drake and Future.

Interviewer: I just had a couple of questions about what happened on Showdown it won't take long.

Chris Elite: What happened on Showdown?

Interviewer: Well you were pinned by Impact...

Chris Elite: Did you get you're hands on EAW2K16 and decided to put us two against each other? Then the game glitched and said he beat me because if not I don't know what you're talking about.

Interviewer: I don't even own a game system sir,  However you were indeed pinned Saturday so how does that make it feel?

Chris Elite: It doesn't make me feel like anything because it didn't happen how about you ask me a question about what myself and Eclipse did Friday night on Dynasty and you might get a real answer.

Interviewer: Okay, how do you feel about you leading the Iconomy aka yourself and Eclipse to victory Friday?

Chris Elite: It feels good.  Those two young guys didn't think it would happen they kept on trash talking us telling us how untalented we were.  Well who's untalented now? How does my boot taste David? The Box Office Smash Party list just keeps on growing and growing soon enough I'll have the party of the century.   Cops will be at my front door telling me I must tone the kicks down a little bit before someone get's killed.   See one thing you don't do is tell me I can't beat you because at the end of the day you will look like a damn fool because I did exactly what I said I could do and what you said I couldn't do. 

Interviewer: Well Hexa-Gun told you that you, Eclipse and Cailin wouldn't beat them and well you didn't...

Chris Elite:  Damn EAW2K16 got interviews before the match now too?  This is some groundbreaking stuff in video games I wonder what's next.

Interviewer: Okay then.... Well can I get you're thoughts on you're upcoming match with MX-13 and how if you and JJ win you will be in the Tag Team Glass Gauntlet at House of Glass?

Chris Elite: See it's not about HOW if we win it's WHEN we win and trust me we will win.  See JJ gave you guys to much praise in my eyes.  See I don't respect any of you none of you are on the level Chris Elite is.  No one will ever be on the level I am and I prove that time and time again.  So I just see this as a golden ticket match to House of Glass where I can show my hometown exactly what they've been missing without me there.  Now I'm aware JJ told one of you guys I'm the man for you well guess what he lied.  I'm the man for both of you not one of you will be able to stop me.   I don't care who you are or how big you might be.  I will stand toe to toe with everyone and out do them I don't care if you're small, fat,tall,muscular or any of the above.  YOU CAN'T HANG WITH MR 200 PERCENT! The time for these little kid games I play with some of you are over no more holding back and letting people tell me I am not as good as I say I am.  You two will be the next to be added to the growing list of my Box Office Smash Party.  Hell you guys might be the first victim of a brutal stomp I'd like to call the Bionic Stomp.  If I have to I will lead Iconomy to victory again.  No respect for either of you two and if you think I'm lying and I'm just putting up a front for the camera man and the interviewer.  Well just wait until we get in that ring and I will show that this is no front.  My disrespect will be very well known when we get in the ring.  I'm going to House of Glass with JJ Silva and I'm not sorry for crushing the dreams of you two that you once had about being a great tag team.  JJ and Myself will bring you back to reality and show you that we aren't anything else you're used too.  We aren't A-Will or whatever the hell is tag team partners name is.  We are on whole different level...  Any other questions?

Interviewer:  Okay just one more question...  Do you think you've been holding up you're end for the Iconomy?

Chris Elite:  I see what you're trying to do here.  However I'll play along I'll give these low life fans some controversy to talk about.  Yes I've been holding up my end I'm disrespected that you even asked such a question.  I've pinned the likes of TLA and Carlos for Iconomy so yes I've without a doubt been holding up my end and so has Eclipse.   Eclipse will show everyone who the real terror in EAW is and that's him Psycho Brody doesn't got shit on him and he will prove that.   Cailin has just been in a slump lately and we've all been there and Friday on Dynasty she will prove that she should be the real challenger for The Vixens Championship!  Hell I believe Cailin can hold not only the Vixens title but the Specialist champion.  However back to me though.  I believe 100 percent I've been holding up my end and I will continue to do so do you have any other questions or can I continue to listen to my music?

Interviewer: No you can go on now thanks for you're time...

*Camera fades as Chris throws his headphones back on with a look of anger in his face*
showster26
Post October 13th 2015, 9:41 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a video:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 1419805041

The Scene opens with the intro to Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" playing in the background.

Announcer (Excitedly): "It's the Shout-Out Show Staring The Picture Perfect host with the most,  MARRRRKKKKK MICHAELLLLSSSS!!!!!"

A grinning Michaels strolls into the frame.

Michaels: "My dear followers, welcome to the hottest, world wide trending Talk Show across all of Social Media, Welcome to The Shout-Out Show.  I as you no doubt already know I'm your host, Picture Perfect Mark Michaels, and I've got all your Trending Moments from Dynasty.  So without any more delay let's get right into to it."

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Lijn3110

Michaels: "Last week we declared a new Vixens' Champion In Madison, Last Friday however it seemed that someone wished to declare themselves the first challenger for said Championship, and it turned out to be none other than the 2015 Empress Of The Elite Aria Jaxon.  Personally, I can't wait for when these two tangle, but Aria you got to know before you get to challenge Madison, that you have almost the everything you need to be the next Vixens' champ.  Yes even though you won the Empress of the elite tournament you're missing one key ingredient. And that my dear is an Emperor to rule on top of the entire EAW with, a man wo posses the strength, speed, heart, and most importantly The Looks, to be declared the unquestioned face of all of professional wrestling.  Someone like me."

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Kbau3210

In other news, after what should have been a soul crushing, dream smashing, and quite frankly career ending loss to TLA, Donny Diamond somehow managed to weasel his way into a match for the New Breed Championship.  But Donny should have been a bit more careful about what he wished for, because current number one contender to TLA's title and homeless person impersonator Tig Kelly told the whole world that this would be no ordinary triple threat match. Oh no, at House Of Glass the New Breed Championship will be contested in a Triple Threat Glass Table Elimination Match.  Boy that was a mouthful.  You gotta wonder going into this match, if any of the competitors will try and come to some sort of arrangement to get rid of the third man in this match?  And if they do come to this agreement, can they trust the other to hold up their end of the bargin?"

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Img_6710

"hey get this, Vance Tybull had a match against a bear last Friday. Yeah that's right a bear, and get this, This Friday night the Bear gets an Intergalactic championship match against Jaden Zaxaria!  This is ridiculous, I mean I am the man who made Dynasty an international ratings phenomenon, and yet I get passed over for a championship opportunity in favor of a bear!  And one with a losing record no less!  Hashtag W.T.F S.M.H. ugh, someone roll the Trending Clip of the week."

A clip of Michaels nailing Angelo Barndo with a double underhook backbreaker, and then hacking into Angelo's Smartphone from last week's fatal four way match is shown.

Michaels: "Ahh, now that's better.  Yes last week I gave that smug little asshole Angelo Brando a small taste of what happens when think you think your good for nothing ass thinks your better than me.  Tell me Angelo, how did it feel when you saw a record number of likes on that little twitter of post I left on your account?  Don't ever say I never did anything for ya, because for one glittering moment you got to be the most popular man on social media.  Of course someone else had to do all the work for you like always, but hey your fine on riding other people's coat tails.  hell you've been ridding your family's coat tails since you were born.  But there's nothing or nobody who can you can ride on to get a win this Friday Night.  No, not your Mother, not your Father, not Butler, or maid, or Ivy, no it's just you and me this time.  Well you, me , and my millions upon millions of followers all across social media, because live on Dynasty you finally get to realize what true talent is.  You get to see it up close and personal in the man who is the Destiny Of Dynasty, and the unquestioned Poster boy for all of professional wrestling.  The man who has transcended sports and entertainment, to become a global cultural icon.  the man who is a worldwide trendsetter all across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and every other facet of not only social media, but all media world wide!  You get the Picture of Perfection, you get Mark Michaels.  And he get you all to himself, so Picture THAT!"

With that the video comes to a close

Fade To Black
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Tumblr_nkptbsJROh1qeo244o1_500

~The light flickers as the shadow of a man can be seen in the darkness. The man removes a mask from his head as he begins to speak in a loud shrill tone.~

???: You must keep wide eyes for he  is among the sneakiest you shall find. Oh he will not be sneaking away… He shall be sneaking towards TLA as if to further lead him down the path of Mustafa’s holiest jihad!

~King Mustafa turns around as his massive smile can be seen his teeth glimmering yellow in the flickering light.~!

King Mustafa: Witness! Did you not know it was Mustafa? Do not worry children… most do not know that it is Mustafa. But of course now Mustafa speaks in riddles yet unsolved…

~Mustafa begins to laugh insanely.~

King Mustafa: You thought I had returned home. You thought that Mustafa was gone forever… TLA believes that as well… yet here Mustafa is… yet where is Mustafa truly? You see nothing in the darkness… you know nothing in the darkness… This is truer than you know… truer than Mustafa’s Rope knows… Mustafa has far surpassed his own weapon yes… Mustafa tires of these games. All will be revealed shortly… Dia de los Muertos… a fitting day… a fitting time for all to end. A fitting time for the death of La Pantera Negra… and truly a fitting time for the rebirth of King Mustafa… Has it been said before like this? Mustafa wonders… but will say it anyway… TLA…

~King Mustafa lowers his face directly above the light. His bony face shines above it like a skeleton.~

YOU’RE DONE.

Previously on Sexual Panther Productions…

TLA: Where is she? Where is Camila Pantera?

~Pantera Sr. stops for a moment before turning around, smirking and then closing the door behind him.~

~It was obvious that TLA wasn’t going to get any answers tonight. TLA checked his phone and saw a text from Michelle. She wanted to hang out and the club but TLA rejected her because he had training. She replied with a sad face emoji that shattered TLA’s very heart. He had rejected Michelle too many times, but he was a wrestler… and Dy-Hard… and that meant being on the road every day… training during what little free time he had. Even Sexual Panther Productions had gone into a decline. They had released what two maybe three films over the last year and Michelle had begun seeking work elsewhere. Sneaking out at night…~

Esteban: I’m sure he has his reasons. I heard that Abuela is going on the run with her sexy boyfriend El Chapo. They are wanted by the federales so bad… Ain’t no catchin’ them though.

Esteban: I keep forgetting all this is new to you TLA. You may have been a part of our family for less than a year but to me it feels like a lifetime!

TLA: Ye try living a lifetime on the streets of Juarez and get back to me about that.

~TLA gets back into his lowrider and drives back down the street. From the shattered window above...the dark shadow of a woman watches on.~

Sexual Panther Productions
Season 2: Episode 3
For Those Who Are Ignored

~The camera cuts to the backseat of TLA’s low rider where he is sprawled out. Michelle McGillislutty pokes her head out from the front seat.~

Michelle: Umm are you ignoring me AGAIN?

TLA: Never.

Michelle: Always.

TLA: Come on Michelle are you still mad?

Michelle: Of course… Slutty Cutty needs some love too… When is the last time we have done a Sexual Panther Production TLA? I won’t wait around forever!

TLA: Well maybe I could trust you if you would explain where you are sneaking off to every night.

Michelle: I have my own life TLA. It’s a lot more interesting than yours. You don’t need to hear about it!

TLA: Fine keep raging bitch. I give no fucks.

Michelle: You should care more about the women in your life TLA. Your Abuela and step-mother have both gone missing in recent months.

TLA: Camila has been missing almost four months now Michelle… I’m getting really worried.

Michelle: You didn’t seem that worried when I went missing…

TLA: I thought you got kidnapped by Russian sex slavers again. They would keep you real safe.

Michelle: I’ve had enough of this disrespect TLA. I’m a professional actress.

~Michelle unbuttons her bra as she climbs out of the lowrider and rages away. TLA leans back and finishes his nap.~

~The camera cuts to TLA training in an empty gym. TLA catches his breath as he takes a sip of natural spring water from his bottle.~

TLA: This week on Dynasty… I finally get my hands on that perro Tyler Parker. Tyler this has been a long ass time coming. I’ve been wanting to whip your ass for weeks and weeks now but whoever runs Dynasty decided it was a great idea for us to be partners instead. Look how that turned out. For you I mean. Not for me, because Team Dynasty won anyway without your help. You on the other hand got shit out of it, when you could’ve been one of the Heroes of Dynasty… instead you just became the Bitch of Dynasty.

~TLA takes another long drink of his water as he sits down in the corner. The camera swings around to catch TLA’s face.~

TLA: Tyler Parker, we’ve faced each other before. A long time ago… It’s hard to believe it was less than a year ago… Mucho tiempo… So much time has passed since I last whipped your ass that it’s inevitable that you’ve forgotten. So I am going to remind you. I am going to remind you not for the obvious cliche reasons. I’m not going to say the boring old “I beat your ass only a few weeks after making my debut, so how the fuck are you gonna stop me now?”. Cuz I ain’t gonna undercut you like that. You’re Tyler fucking Parker… you is the Liege of Light an EAW Hall of Famer, just inducted this year.

~TLA wipes the sweat off his forehead and flings it at the camera.~

TLA: I remind you of the fact that I beat you, and pinned your ass to the mat with the Mexican Destroyer because of exactly who you are. And who you are needs to be reminded of what is possible. I got this New Breed title right here, but look at you and all yo accolades… I ain’t got shit on you… but I can beat you. It’s possible and it’s even more possible that you might not even realize that. You get so pissed off cuz I ain’t respectin’ you, I be jokin’ around. Tyler Porker gonna get his white ass beat by La Pantera Sexual! Si! Si! Si! Ye I joke, and ye I disrespect… why? Cuz it’s possible.

TLA: Tyler Parker winning the Brand Rampage match? Ye it’s possible, did it happen? Jaywalker coming straight outta Mongolia or who the fuck knows where to whip yo ass? It’s possible… did it happen? This is Dynasty… they told us that we couldn’t beat Crash… they tried to ignore us and said it wasn’t possible. Did it happen? Dy-Hards… we make the impossible… possible as corny as that sounds… it is important for you to realize that and it is exactly what I prove every time I step foot in the ring with you whether it is as enemy or ally.

TLA: But we never really were allies were we Tyler? You just couldn’t put your ego aside and work with me. You got so pissed off at the fact that I was named Captain of Dynasty that you just went and proved exactly why you weren’t. You walked out on us. I was willing to go down with the ship if necessary, but Dynasty pulled through… in spite of you.

TLA: So now I’m gonna say something stupid. Jaywalker… stay the fuck out of this match ese. You’re too pussy to interfere anyway when La Pantera Sexual is out there, but just in case… stay the fuck out of my way bitch. That goes for Tig Kelly and that loser I beat last week Donny Diamond. You two ain't got the cojones to interfere perros.

~TLA smiles and winks at the camera as he takes another long sip of ice water and gets back to training. TLA executes a perfect backflip off the top rope before dropping to his back and looking up to the ceiling. A skeleton chandelier hangs from above… TLA had been training for hours… and never noticed it.~

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 CHAN-2100_4
Dennis Caffrey
Post October 13th 2015, 7:05 pm by Dennis Caffrey
**David is on the phone with somebody and outta nowhere a Dynasty interviewer shows up**

Ok so Jack and I just made a 150k profit from Draft Kings? Nice, I knew my inside sources from Fan Duel would pay off. Hold on who da fuck is this guy? I'm gonna have to call you back. Sup? What are you doing in my territory? 

Interviewer: I didn't realize this was your territory. 

Look at the ground. What do you see?

Interviewer: A line of tape.

Yeah nobody is supposed to cross it but you think you're some tough guy getting in my face with a microphone. You got balls I'll give you that. But step back a few feet. 

**The interviewer takes three steps back but David motions for him to keep going and keep going until the interviewer is nearly thirty yards away from David. David gives him a thumbs up. This forces them to shout back and forth across the arena while people continue to walk between them.**

Interviewer: David how are you feeling after that loss on Dynasty?

WHAT?! 

Interviewer: DAVID HOW ARE YOU FEELING AFTER YOUR LOSS ON DYNASTY?! 

Easy bruh do you not see where we are? Use your inside voice damn it. 

Interviewer: Can you just answer my question? 

Well for starters your question is invalid. What you saw on Dynasty was not a High Rollerzzzzz loss. What you saw was injustice. Tell me, don't you just hate it when wrestlers constantly spew conspiracy theories on why they lost?

Interviewer: Kind of. They should own up to th..

Yeah that's great and all but add me to that list! BOOM!! The fix was in. That ref was corrupted. He looked familiar to me and at first I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But then it came back to me. I saw that dude in the bath tub with Rose pedals during that time Chris and Eclipse were sharing that king sized bed. Yeah that was taped and uploaded to the Dynasty Wrestling site. I don't make that kind of shit up. I keep it 100 ya know? Anyways Jack and I hit like ten moonsaults and when I went for the cover, the ref was slow as molasses. By the time he counted to two, my five year old nephew graduated college. Maybe the GM had something to do with it. Yeah maybe it was Monroe. 

Interviewer: You really think Sebastian Monroe, a man who played a big part in signing you two to Dynasty Wrestling, told the ref to slow count, which by the way, the count speed seemed normal to me. 

It makes sense to me. Think about it you sloot. A few weeks ago Jack and I were hyping our debut on EAW’s YouTube channel. Yeah we had every intention to sign with EAW. But Dynasty saw our skills, whether it was Monroe or Conning and they offered us more money and more years to our deal. They didn't want EAW to have us. That much is clear. Jack and I, we are pretty much like Demarco Murray here. Last year he was the best running back in the league. He played for Skip Bayless’ Cowboys. Then free agency came and the Eagles, a Cowboys’ rival swooped in and signed him. So far he's sucked this year. The Eagles never truly wanted him and he doesn't fit in Chip’s system.. they just didn't want the Cowboys to retain him. That comparison is almost too perfect. Not only that but they don't want us, two men who don't have any wrestling experience under their belt except for one match, beating men who've been doing this whole wrestling thing for a good chunk of their pointless lives. Again does that not make sense? Monroe wanted The Iconomy to win because they are supposed to be the answer to that Water-Gun stable. They want to give them as much momentum as possible, even though they will get slaughtered. They suck. This “win” they have over us doesn't count. It's not valid. It was a fluke. I think you get the idea. And those two idiots will probably boast about it the next time we step in the ring together, but just know I'm onto you. You ain't slick. 

Interviewer: Is Jack mad at you since you were the one who got pinned?

Um no. Did I not just tell you about how the fix was in? Besides that, I was a little banged up. About twenty minutes before our match I went outside just to collect my thoughts and I saw this burning building. I sprinted towards the building and I heard yelling. I went into the house and saved a grandma’s life, it's whatever. While doing so I sprained my ankle pretty bad. But I did a good deed so it was worth it. 

Interviewer: Are we supposed to believe that story?

Are you calling me a liar? That's what happened. I'm a hero, show me some respect. Who knows maybe your house will be on fire next time and I won't even try to piss out the flames. 

Interviewer: Sorry about that David. Let's uh, let's talk about this week. You have a pretty big match. 

I do? Go on. 

Interviewer: Yeah The High Rollerz will be taking on Carlos Rosso and Regulator. The winning team qualifies for the Tag Team Title Glass Gauntlet at House of Glass. Excited? 

Oh yeah, that’s a thing. Yeah that seems cool I guess. Should be fun and stuff. 

Interviewer: You've been here for a few weeks and you already get a possible chance at tag team gold. I thought I would see more emotion. 

Alright come here. 

**The interviewer walks back to David**

Question, if I superkick your head off you neck, do I get fined?

Interviewer: Yes I believe so. 

Fuck, ok then just leave the shot. I was gonna superkick you out of the frame like the badass that I am, but just walk away instead. Our society is getting too soft. Alright camera man I don't want you to move. Just zoom in and only zoom in on my left ear. Just do it. I'm an innovator. So.. sup everybody? Chillin’? That's coo’. Coo coo coo. After giving it some thought, I want to apologize for my conspiracy theory. I basically tried to throw people under the bus and that was wrong of me. I take full responsibility. If I could do it over again, I would. Instead of trying to throw them under the bus, I would make they sure they would actually get run over this time BECAUSE I HAVE MORE PROOF THAT SOMEBODY IN MANAGEMENT HAS IT OUT FOR US. You like that certain outburst? Yeah I thought it was pretty awesome. Made it more dramatic. Fact, we face Carlos and that other dude. Not trying to disrespect that other dude but this has nothing to do with him. Carlos is the House of Glass poster boy. He's also in all of those House of Glass themed commercials. He even said on Dynasty that he's pretty much guaranteed a match. It's obvious, the dude’s face is everywhere. Obviously he's going to be booked. They probably thought he was going to win that battle royal a few weeks ago but that kid with the emo haircut won instead. Jacob something right? But he failed. Was he even in the last  two? Or three? I forget. Now he just so happens to be in a House of Glass qualifying match. This might be his last shot to be apart of the event and that same ref will probably be out there and cost us the match yet again because they are scared. They are scared that we are already more popular than most Dynasty wrestlers. Check my Twitter. Everybody is talking about The High Rollerz. My male fans keep asking me, when does my t-shirt come out? I don't know. My female fans keep asking me when does the David Davidson action figure come out so they can shove it in their vag? Again I don't know. Just hang in there. And I already pointed out that they don't want us, two dudes who are still new to this sport out performing their stars. 

SO THE FIX IS IN AGAIN. 

But hopefully that poster has a curse, like the Madden Cover. Hopefully Carlos tears his ACL or almost dies.  That would be good. Whoa don't look at me like that. I said almost die. I don't want another human being to actually die in the ring. I'm not that classless. C’mon guys. I just want him to get severely injured. I'm a good person ok? So I guess I should talk about that team as a whole. You guys just formed randomly. I think that Regulator dude is a stalker. He just so happens to find Carlos in the gym. Unless Carlos is one of those assholes who is constantly on the phone while working out. Plenty of people want to use the machine you're at. What a dick. I know because I'm that guy. Gotta take my Instagram pics ya know? Which reminds me I'm going to take training more seriously this week. Instead of getting up at 3PM and laying on the couch while watching Netflix, I'm going to get up early. No later than 2:35. And no more Netflix either. Instead I'll be at McDonalds. What? They are serving breakfast all day now. I gotta take advantage. Gonna get me a sausage egg McMuffin muthafuckas. Alright so I already talked about Carlos some and since I'm in a generous mood, I'll give Regulator some attention. Yeah don't mention it. I might not know you that well, but I can already tell you're incredibly brave. To have cornrows in 2015? It takes some balls my friend. So I respect that. I saw you lost last week as well. Tough luck bud. Coming back to EAW to insert your dominance.. and then you lose to nobodies. What a bold statement dawg. I'm still learning about EAW and its history and I guess you've won tag gold before and so has Carlos? Good for you. I'm proud. Your partners were Cena29, Matt Ryder, Superman, and Mr. Insult. So many shitty names I can't take it. Yeah I get it, my name is David Davidson. That's my birth name, so that's my excuse. But those fuckers really brainstormed and came up with those as their ring names? Yeah EAW didn't seem that hard back in the “good ol’ days.” After all you had some success back then and now? You either just suck or your age is catching up with ya. If I cause his hip to pop out of place, I'm not paying for it. Just letting you know now. And I guess you claim to know what it takes to be a winner, but I saw otherwise. Then you listed a bunch of wrestlers I've never heard of. Couldn't care less. But there was one line you kept repeating over and over and it's you used to run the tag division. Used to. Things have changed old man. For starters the High Rollerz are the next big thing. I mean don't you think it's odd that we show up and all of a sudden Dynasty is shining all of this light on the tag division? Weird right? So the bottom line is this. You and Carlos might know each other since 2008, but that's not going to give you an advantage because I've known Jack since I was three. And please when you respond, don't be one of those guys who list off their accomplishments, which you actually did, so never mind. I don't care about that. I don't care about titles you won because I wasn't here to kick your teeth in and take them away from you. So go on and focus on taking our heads off. Use that anger, while Jack and I simply focus on winning this match. 

Out with the old and in with the new.

Last edited by David Davidson on October 13th 2015, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tig Kelly
Post October 13th 2015, 7:02 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig is seen crouched low taking a swig of his beer. He scrawls the word CHOICE into the dirt of the alley as a single street light flickers in and out above it. Tig stands and tosses the beer can to the side as it clangs off a wall*

The power of choice, the power to decide the fate of many has been put into my hands. When you succeed great riches come your way, and there are no riches greater than the lives and futures of TLA and Donny Diamond at this very moment. I have been a thorn in the side of your greats here in Dynasty and I'm about to become the knife in the back of an entire division when I bring these two into my realm of violence and destruction. 

*Tig unbuttons the leather vest he had on to reveal a tattered, dirty "House Of Glass 2014" shirt. He looks down and smirks before he continues*

Last year the Glass Tables match was one to be talked about for the record books. A twisted creation that brought upon absolute carnage to those who competed and brought out the worst in some of the great names in this business. At the last House of Glass they took the legacy of a seven month title reign and shattered it dropping jaws across the entire EAW universe and starting a brand new title reign for Mr Aren Mstislav who you all know as the current Pure Champion. So you pundits really want to know why I chose this match for my title shot? I chose it because this is the match that kickstarts careers and ends title reigns. This is the match that has poured the blood of some great names in this company and this year will have no problem emptying the veins of a sub-par Mexican and the 40 Year Old Virgin like fucking pigs! 

*Tig pulls off the House of Glass shirt and hangs it on the near by trash can. He takes a deep breath as he takes a step away and points to the logo on the shirt hanging there in the dim light*

I want to put the Dynasty brass on notice that I fully plan on turning your FPV into a snuff film. I have been civil up until this point, playing within the rules of professional wrestling set out by this company.....That ends at House of Glass. 

Cherish this show TLA...it will be your last with the belt.

*The camera zooms in on the shirt as a swift kick comes into frame knocking it all down collectively and cutting the camera to white noise*

Last edited by Tig Kelly on October 13th 2015, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
In a world full of darkness, evil intentions and despair
In this game we call life, there is no getting out not even with a prayer
However through thick or thin I always give it my all
Empress of Elite Aria Jaxon has a brain that is so small
She thinks she is going to take my title ha what a joke
You are trashy, unimportant and smell like bad coke
Go back on the street corner in which you came from
Your boyfriend is ugly and a waste of life bum
Your Empress of Elite crown is meaningless a small achievement
I am the real bitch here, you fuck with me and you will be in bereavement
I am the Vixens Champion, it doesn’t matter how but I am, respect that
You will never become Vixens Champion so just quit while your ahead you ugly rat

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

So this week on Dynasty, it will be a tag team match, Ms. Empress of Elite, the one hit wonder herself Aria Jaxon teams with Cailin Dillon, the blonde bimbo. They will take on the greatest duo in EAW history the future EAW Tag Team Champions, The Dollhouse Killers, The Vixens Champion Madison Kaline and her partner the future Specialist Champion Maria Gonzales. Now I really have a problem with this Aria Jaxon girl. Who the hell does this broad think she is? She is walking around here like her shit doesn’t stink, why just because she won the meaningless and stupid tournament that was Empress of Elite. I am the Vixens Champion, a championship which I hold with honor, a championship that actually has meaning and a legacy to it. A legacy in which I’m going to add to, The Empress of Elite tournament on the other hand died when you won it. Aria everything in your life is utterly shit. You come from a shit town; your boyfriend is a loser who can’t win matches. You and the rest of the Vixens division have been riding my coattails for far too long. I have been saying it a lot and I’ll say it again, I am the reason for all this exposer on the Vixens Division, I am the reason for the Specialist Championship, because EAW knows I will be Vixens Champion for ever so they need another title for you little hoes to have. Aria you want a war? Well you got one babe. I have been working too hard for far too long just for it to be ripped out of my hands and have you come in here and take it from me, you will have to kill me to take this championship from me.

Now onto the little blond bimbo, the groupie of The Iconomy, let’s be real you blonde bimbo do you really think The Iconomy wants you in their group because of your talent? Haha not it’s purely for one reason and one reason only, your looks. You can’t hang with the likes of me, or Maria. Hell you couldn’t even hang with Aria; at least she is somewhat talented.  You are only here because you’re a cute blonde who gets by on her looks. I’ve beaten you in the past, and this week on Dynasty will be no different.

Many people question the legitimacy of my Vixens Championship win, and to those people who question it are just jealous, they are jealous that I am better than them in every way possible. The only thing that matters at the end of the day, (Madison holds up her Vixens Championship) is that I am the Champion, doesn’t matter how, doesn’t matter the only thing that matters is me, and this championship. I will be the greatest Vixens Champion of all time, mark my words. There is nobody on this earth who can compete with me, there is nobody whoever wrestled in EAW who was, or is as good as me. I am better than everyone and I have been for a very long time. EAW didn’t want to showcase me because they knew how good I was, and they didn’t want me upstaging any of their little golden girls like Tarah or Aria Jaxon. They never wanted me as champion, even from when I first debuted they had a little hard on for Desiree Drake, but guess what Desiree Drake is hooking somewhere in Portland now, and I stand here as your EAW Vixens Champion. I am proud to say that unlike Cameron or HBG who thinks being a Vixen is a step down. You guys think being a Vixen is a step down because when you guys were Vixens in your prime you had what 3 Vixens in the division? Oh my god that’s so hard, I have accomplished more than either of you two because I had to work twice as hard. So to all you ungrateful Vixens, your welcome, because I made being a Vixen relevant again!
Aria Jaxon
Post October 13th 2015, 1:06 pm by Aria Jaxon
DREAM TEAMS -- DETROIT, MICHIGAN.

Clouds hang overhead and a cold chill hangs in the air in Michigan’s largest city. Aria Jaxon is sitting on the front steps of the Fox Theatre, her gloved hands wrapped around a Starbucks cup. She’s taking a little bit of time to be a tourist before Friday’s Dynasty broadcast in neighboring Auburn Hills. The Vixen’s gaze is trained up, glancing from one huge Downtown skyscraper to another as she begins to speak.

“From the second that the Empress of Elite Tournament was announced, I had my sights set on winning. And I knew that when I kept my promise and won the whole thing, it was gonna rub some girls the wrong way. Just to be clear, I don’t really care if my success rubs people the wrong way, but part of me sees where some of the resentment comes from, too. In the beginning, people were saying girls like Tarah Nova and Cameron Ella Ava were destined to be sitting in the winner's’ circle, but I made them rethink everything they thought they knew about this division. I’m just shy of my three-month EAW anniversary, and I’ve already gone from a relative unknown to one of the centerpieces of the Vixens division. Now, I get to team with someone who sorta knows what that’s like, someone else who’s made a hell of an impact in a short period of time, and someone else who’s relatively new but uses her mere presence as a way to upset the Vixens division’s established order. It’s easy to argue that rivalries and competition are what hold the division together, because it’s true. The game of one upmanship is what keeps us all on our toes, but it doesn’t mean there’s no room for mutual respect and giving credit where it’s due. I do actually like Cailin Dillon, and I like the idea of teaming with her. She’s someone I’ve paid a lot of attention to lately. She didn’t quite perform the way she wanted during Empress of Elite, she’s irritated with the way HBG has written, and her Iconomy brothers made the near-fatal mistake of trying to deem her a weak link in the chain. Rather than crumble, what does Cailin do? Use every match as a chance to prove that she’s as good as she says she is. She lays waste to a couple of unimpressive debutantes in the space of a week or so, ensuring that the message is sent that she’s ready for tougher competition. She refocuses, to make sure she never again feels failure going forward. She answers a legend tit for tat, making sure she’s not to be taken lightly, and that is the kind of person I wanna fucking team with."

Jaxon accents the last part of the statement before pausing and bringing the Starbucks cup to her red lipsticked lips.

“Something else I like about Cailin is that, no matter what, she still maintains this sense of pride. Homegirl’s always got her head held high, waiting for the next challenge. She thinks highly of herself, and so do I. I suppose we’ve got that in common. Self-assuredness might be the one common thread between us and the Dollhouse Killers. I feel like their brand of confidence has manifested itself differently, though, as flat-out brashness and foolish presumption rather than tenacity or determination. But really, Madison and Maria will say that their faith in themselves is their biggest asset and I’ll fire back and say it’s their biggest detriment. They’re confident in themselves to the point of near-delusion. How delusional? Enough to the point that they don’t adjust their plan of attack after losing to the same person more than once. You were both on the team that lost to mine on Voltage last week, and if we’re being real here, the only thing that was on the line last week was bragging rights. A win there only served to stroke egos. The stakes weren’t even that high! Maria couldn’t put me away when the reward for her hard work would’ve been three points on the leaderboard. Madison let the crown that would ultimately be mine slip through her fingers. And prior to all of those losses, what did you do? Swear up and down that you’d be the ones with your hands raised when it was all over. You said I was nothing, that I didn’t deserve to be in the spot I was in, that you’d put me on the shelf, and end my rapid ascent up the Vixens’ ladder.”

Aria scoffs, her glove-encased nails not making any noise as she taps them against the side of her cup.

“Bullshit. You’re not good for it, either one of you! You both like to talk a big game and not have anything to back up the argument. I’m sure you thought Madison winning the Vixens Championship would be the validation you both needed, huh? Unfortunate as it may be, Madison, yes -- you do have the belt, but that’s all you have. I’m the one crashing your parties and picking my spots. I’m the one winning matches -- singles, tag, whatever -- and I’m the one that’s got you running scared. I’m the one who’s got you counting down to House of Glass and dreading the night your bogus ass title reign finally comes to an end. When we finally do meet in Brooklyn, just know I’ll put up more of a fight than a wounded Tarah Nova. Shit, why am I telling you that? You kinda had an up close and personal view of my Empress of Elite win, so you know exactly what I’m capable of. To be fair, I know what you and Maria can do, too, but I also know what it’s like to overcome your skillsets and I know the new age LayCool is bound to come up short again. A failure of a so-called “leader” and her pathetic excuse of a sidekick won’t have shit on Cailin and I.”

“In my first Dynasty match, the Empress will be in action in The Palace. Fitting. Before Madison and Maria’s Dollhouse of Glass comes crashing down in a few weeks’ time, Cailin and I will be more than happy to deal another blow to their egos on Friday night. There won’t be any cheap victories to be attained on your part. Pray that outside forces will save you and cut you some slack. Hope for a miracle. Keep your fingers crossed that Erica drops outta the sky again or maybe take another count-out loss. The fact is, Cailin and I winning this match is the only outcome that makes sense. Us walking out as winners is just how things are meant to go, and in this case? We’re just acting as agents of fate.”

Jaxon rises from the spot where she'd made her seat on the steps, stepping out onto the sidewalk and disappearing into the Downtown Detroit crowd.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 13th 2015, 12:17 pm by Cailin Dillon

DyNasty #1

Don’t think that your words fall on deaf words. I hear everything you say, and process it loud and clear. You address the others as your brothers, but you ignore me, putting your sister in the proverbial corner to stare at the wall while you place her in some sort of extended timeout. Do not think you can treat me like a child and then pretend everything will be all right. I’ve grown sick of the way you are so hypocritical of my actions. What have you done as the so-called leader of this group? You stole someone’s title belt once and paraded it around. You’re the one that can’t even figure out what we’re doing week-to-week. What’s our mission this week, to build you up in your favor while we sit idly by and watch you reap the benefits? You are delusional in your belief that you are the leader. You think you can judge the rest of us and we can’t say anything back? How ridiculous your thought process must be. The other two might believe everything you say and follow you like sheep do their shepherd, but I am not just another sheep, and I cannot follow you when you pretend to be something you are not. If I were more egotistical I might point out… I’ll do it anyways. What would your group be without me? Think that through the next time you try to step up to me and tell me how I’ve failed this enterprise.

Now, on to more pressing matters. Someone decided to take the four most important Vixens at this moment and put them all in the same ring at the same time. I’m sure you’ve noticed I’ve had a whole helluva lot to say about you lately Madison. Don’t take it all the wrong way, I admire your opportunistic way of eliminating the Tarah Nova reign or terror and becoming the champion yourself. But you’ve lost if you truly believe anyone here other than Maria believes you are the queen. Who wants to kneel down and kiss your nasty ass feet? Maybe Maria does. She is a fun one after all, judging from the one time we all met up for drinks after you claimed that title as your own. Here’s the thing though, you weren’t even good enough to beat Aria for the Empress of Elite crown. So I imagine you’ve already sort of thought about this, if you don’t want to admit it to us all — you might just be a transitional champion. That’s right, just a placeholder until Aria can cash in her No. 1 contender prize and rip that title right out of your boney hands. That must be an annoying reality to grasp, especially after you expended so much time and energy into the idea that you are god’s gift to the Vixens. Yet he would be willing to do you so wrong that he giveth and then taketh away so quickly. My advice to you with your title is to hold it close and place it under your pillow at night. Maybe cuddle it like a teddy bear instead. Because you won’t have it as long as you’d like to, and even you must realize that to be the truth. Congratulations on your reign, however short it will likely be.

Ah Maria, Maria… I do like the way you stay just a step behind Madison everywhere she goes. That’s something I don’t always understand about you two-girl groups. With Aurora and Erica, it was all about Aurora and Erica had her nose shoved so far up Aurora’s ass that she couldn’t even see it. Now with you and Madison, it’s not much different. You are the Robin to her Batman, the proverbial sidekick that gets half the glory and none of the riches. Do you like that spot? Maybe you do. Maybe you’re just like the previously mentioned gal pals that just loved each other so much as friends that they became strangely stagnant in their roles. Why would anyone want to be No. 2? Now I’m sure you’ve been foaming at the mouth at the idea of strapping you both with belts, focusing all of your energy on the idea of becoming specialist champion so you and Madison can be EAW’s Vixen power… well… couple. Don’t take that the wrong way, it’s just the way I personally imagine your relationship. Madison is your queen and you are the princess that does her bidding for her. You two are together, but separate. Would you kindly lie down in the a match against Maddie so that she could place a boot on your chest and take the win? Can you honestly imagine how you two would have handled the Empress tournament if you were in the same blocks? It would have torn you apart inside while Madison, as vicious as you know she truly is, would have ripped you apart inside the ring and stomped on whatever was left of your fragile spirit. Because that’s who Madison Kaline is, and you haven’t embraced that yet. If you ever want to accomplish anything legitimate around here, make sure you and your friend are on an even playing field. Don’t let her call the shots.

But your relationship dynamics will have nothing to do with the outcome of this match. I have never been in the same ring with Aria Jaxon before, and I can already tell you we will be able to outwork both of you, together. Aria is the Empress of Elite for a reason. She approached that tournament and each of its matches the same way, and that’s why she truly has the crown that she can hold over your head, Madison. I’ve already seen what happens when you two fight. She won the battle in the ring already, now you think you can play games with her and get into her head. She’s already well embedded into your mind. You fear what happens when they two of you battle again. You worry about what will really happen when you fight her with your precious gold on the line. I already know the result of that match, and it will be strikingly similar to what occurs on Friday. You probably think you can peel me back layer by layer, and try to expose the weaknesses you did in our last match together, but even you know that Cailin is not the same one you’ll see before you at Dynasty. Just ask the Hexa-gun what they think of me now, after they nearly lost a match to the same group of individuals they openly mocked. They had to bring a monster to do their bidding and fight off a group of up and comers they didn’t think could hold a candle to their in-ring skill. I am fighting better than I have in my entire career, right now. And the same girl you had to use the ropes to beat before, isn’t the same one that you’ll fight this week.

Aria, I’ll be honest in saying I like you. I know that doesn’t mean much in this business, especially among the Vixens. We’ve shown time and time again how tough it is for any of us to get along. Always preempting the idea of a friendship while letting out minds forget the realities that stand ahead of us — that we might have to fight each other in an important match. But that doesn’t mean a friendship and a mutual respect can’t exist. I respect the way you fought through the Empress tournament to get to where you’re at, and I truly admire the way you have handled Madison and her lackey as they try to threaten everything that makes you so great in the ring. It’s hard to believe that each of us only came to this company a few months ago, and we’re both getting featured in huge matches each week. No matter what you think of me, let’s put everything aside and fight as a true team this week. Show the idiots on the other side what it really means to work together and win a match. Not that we need a ton of help in that regard, but we can show everyone who the top Vixens are in this match. If we work together, we can accomplish anything. And you have my word on this, if Madison tries to run away from you this time, I will drag her back to the ring kicking and screaming by her hair, and we’ll finish her together. It doesn’t matter that we’ve only been here since July. This division belongs to the strongest, most competitive fighters it features. And we are those Vixens.
VENTURA.
Post October 13th 2015, 12:26 am by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo
[Domination]

I cannot be stopped.
I am praying and hoping that after what just took place at Showdown a couple of hours ago goes out to reveal that I am in fact the biggest threat wrestling has ever seen. In just a span of almost a day, over at Dynasty, I revealed to JJ Silva, and the rest of his goofs in his little stable that they are nothing more but rookies that will never amount further in this business. JJ Silva approached to me about how he is always the underdog, how everyone always underestimates him on a regular basis. Well JJ, I think this should no longer be a mystery now because it is quite self-evident that you are certainly a lackluster of a talent. I don't know who the kind benefactor is that is supplying you with motivation because that person falls under just the same category with you. I told you to forfeit from this match, I told you to just lose and hope to see another day, but you just didn't listen. This isn't one of those movies where the underdogs randomly get power around them, and they start to pull miraculous stunts here and there. Those are movies. This, this is wrestling. If you know you can't bring forth any more potential than you already have, then just pack your bags and flee immediately from this vicinity. I am here to take the throne of wrestling, and if I have to face up hundreds upon hundreds of you, JJ, then so be it.

However, I still wasn't satisfied from my performance. I felt like I was in the need of some dire compensation, that I should be rewarded for bringing forth ruthless aggression and domination back into the sport of wrestling. For days, I have been appearing back and forth in the news, with the media interrogating me about what is the next plan that I have ahead of me. Not even a single syllable was uttered. You people need to learn the art of unpredictability. Unlike the utter rubbish that comes from your Bibles, I am going to speak the truth.

"For you yourselves know full well that the day of Rhaegar will come just like a theif in the night. While they are saying, "Peace and safety!", then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape."

That is me completely validating all the nonsense that come from the Bible. One of these days, who knows...maybe I will just leave this company and rather see it rot from the insides out. Maybe I will be a World Champion in just a matter of weeks. Maybe I am going to end the streak of Vance Tybull, and seize the National Elite Championship....

Did someone say.....streak?!

Vance Tybull, you are a complete idiot if you never expected me to cross paths with you. You most certainly are. For many months, you have been fabricated as the man that cannot be stopped, this engine that cannot be halted. Each and every week, your record continued to grow and grow, with many people becoming envious and envious by the minute. They take a shot at you, you respond back with two of your own. It has been this sort of chicken game for quite a while now. At first, I was admiring you from afar because it seem that we came from the same bloodline of power and domination. Now, it is time to end all games once and for all. I am declaring this right now to you, and to every other sheep around the world. I am coming for you, Vance Tybull, and I am also coming for that National Elite Championship. Take the necessary days for you to recollect your thoughts and make your decision as to whether you would accept the challenge, because there is no way you can refute. Time ticks, but Rhaegar waits for no man.

And to even further justify the reason why I am the true victor to becoming the National Elite Champion, and as to why I am the most dangerous man this company has ever known, just talk to Kevin Devastation right now. I am pretty sure that in the underworld that I sent him into, he would be glad to tell you everything that happened to him. In case you are all wondering, I am pleased to announce to everyone that Kevin Devastation's career has reached an abrupt end. If he EVER decides to enter this company again, then he has either gone crazy or he is just begging for me to end his life. Kevin Devastation has been begging to the heavens to fight me on Showdown as a match that will contain revenge, vengeance, retribution, all these hyping adjectives that he monotonously decided to use for a pointless match. He even decided to add in a stipulation that he had NO experience under. A First Blood Match. Kevin, did you actually thought for a second that a plastic baseball bat was going to be enough to crack through my skull? Did you think I was going to allow you to strike that contraption onto my skin? You were dead wrong, and now, well, you are physically and mentally dead.

I don't care what happened throughout the entire match, I DECIMATED Kevin Devastation. I didn't use any weapons from under the ring, I didn't use a steel chair, or ask for any assistance from anybody in order for me to get the job done. My own two hands served to be my most valuable weapon, as I dug my fingers deep into the wound of Devastation's head. I could feel the muscles and arteries that were in his cranial cavity, almost enticing me to just rip them apart and terminate his entire life. I was THIS CLOSE into doing so, to absolute make the entire show turn into a horror fest. I told you all not to provoke me from the mission that I was set to accomplish in this company, but no one listened. Kevin didn't listen, and now his career is over. I terminated his career. First Kevin Drake, now Kevin Devastation. What an unbelievable irony. I tried to tell ya, but I guess I needed to explain myself in a different method.

JJ Silva, may your career continue to remain in shambles, Kevin Devastation, may your career remain in shambles, and Vance Tybull, well, the two of us will cross the bridge when we get there. Another week has come forth to me, and another infidel that has come across towards my path. This time, it is an unknown man named Lance Hart. Lance Hart. Lance Hart...

I am just going to say this out to you, Lance, because you are by no means worthy for me to make a long introduction about myself. Go talk to JJ Silva and now the crippled, Kevin Devastation of the rides that these two enjoyably just went through. Please, I am begging you to do so because I am not going to waste my breath any further to advertise myself against a nematode of wrestling such as yourself. Sorry, but not sorry.
showster26
Post October 12th 2015, 10:25 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #1

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 13 Tmz-logo

TMZ caught up with Mark Michaels outside of a nightclub in Beverly Hills, Click here to watch the Video

The scene opens on Mark Michaels being swarmed by Paparazzi as he (and a small entourage following in tow) waits for his driver to arrive

Paparazzo #1: Hey Mark, way to get the win on Friday.  Do you have anything to say to them now that the match is over?"

Michaels: "Yes I do.  Trent, Angelo, and Regulator, I told you so.  You know maybe if you guys weren't busy being complete and total jackasses, you guys would have faired better.  On second thought, no you wouldn't have, because I am simply the unquestioned most talented member of the Dynasty roster bar none.  I am the man who has built the Dynasty brand into an instant power house, and I am the one who has made it into the Crown Jewel of professional wrestling.  "

Paparazzi #2: "Pic Perfect, how do you feel about fighting Angelo Brando this week on Dynasty?  Do you think you can pull out another win?"

Michaels: "I don't think I can win, I KNOW I can.  Don't forget, it was Angelo who ran away when I challenged him.  Now I already know he's probably having Ivy type up some trumped up, bullshit rant that he'll either post on twitter, or deliver in a press conference with his whiny, nasally, twelve year old girl  voice yelling, and raving  in a way only Angelo could.  But the fact of the matter is that firstly, I won our match on Dynasty he didn't, plain and simple.  Second, for all the talk about how dangerous he is, and how unlike any other professional wrestler he is, I am the one who has the Perfect record between the two of us, and come this Friday that's not something that's going to change."

Paparazzo #3: "How do you plan to beat him this week, there's no Trent Yoder for you to pin?"

Michaels: "Yeah I let Trent be the one I pinned for old times sake.  But believe you me, I have been waiting for this moment for while now, I get to show Angelo why I am the destiny of Dynasty, and the Face of all Professional Wrestling the whole world round.  This Friday night he will know just why I am the youTube sensation, an Instagram Icon, and why I am always trending worldwide on Twitter.  And I gran-damn-tee he will know exactly why my millions up millions of followers have chosen me to be their Social Media Champion.  When I get my hands on that rich, snobby, chicken shit, rich little prick, I'm going to make him wish he had just accepted my offer of a runway battle.  Because what he honestly going to do?  Angelo has no chance of winning, none.  In fact The Detroit Tigers have a better chance of winning The World Series in a few weeks than Angelo has of beating me,  That's how little of a chance that Mark Michaels wanna be actually has, it's HashTag in the bag baby!

So Angelo, yeah I know you're watching just like everyone else, come at me bro.  Bring the best that you've got, hell bring the best that you and your little group of ass kissing yes men have, and let's see if it's enough to hang with me in that ring for five minutes, or if it at least enough to take your beating like a man.  But hey don't feel bad if it isn't, because you can always go and hide behind Ivy and what's her face, it's not like it would be the first time anyways.  This Friday night Dynasty's Brightest Burning Star is gonna shine in front of the whole world, and you Angelo will just be left burnt, Picture THAT!"

Michaels' Driver finally pulls up in front of employer.  Cameras flash in an attempt to get that one last perfect photo of the Dynasty Superstar before he pulls away.

Fade to black.
Dynasty Promo 1
Redemption

The scene begins with JJ pacing in his hotel room. His whole demeanor changes as he notices the camera. JJ walks over towards the window and stares out it before turning around and launching the lamp into the wall smashing it into pieces. JJ seems to be uneasy still as he puts his hand through the wall before breathing heavily with anger.

JJ: It’s no secret The Iconomy hasn’t exactly been on the right route lately.. However, we’re not to far from cutting the weak end off the rope and leaving that person out in the deep water they swam in. I’m not going to waste my breath on the subject instead, I have a message to brothers in The Iconomy, Chris, and Eclipse. As a man, I’ll admit to my mistakes. From the very beginning we all knew what this was all about but things haven’t panned out exactly how they should’ve from the start. I will look you both in the eyes and be man enough to admit that on my end I’ve been lacking, but that is no more. I’ve held up my end of the bargain on what you were promised walking into this brotherhood and now it’s time to cash in our full value and make the right moves. We have no room for mistakes because failure is not an option. All this company is and looks at is the win and loss totals and that is the sad truth behind this sport today. Nonetheless, we’ll give them what they want and prove our worth. Being in The Iconomy is sacred, we’re a united front that posses a huge amount of skill and we’ve shown that time and time again to some of EAWs greats. I’m not here making any excuses behind what’s been wrong recently, there is no time for that. We’re going to move past it and do everything that we need to do now.

Which leads me to the next thing, MX-13. Marcus, Troy.. the truth is I respect the hell out of both of you.  It’s not to often that two guys come in this hungry and back up what they say, and without a doubt you two have done just that. A good blend of power and speed but you two are entering a whole different league of talent. We’re aren’t the Dark Horses and we sure as hell ain't no rookies competing in their first match. Chris is the man to match you, Marcus. Troy. Well, I’m your guy. Troy, I don’t care about your size or your power.. it means nothing to me. I can beat you one on one and that is fact. I haven’t forgotten about your solo stretch here, I’ve seen the struggles with one Mr. Calvin Lewis. You can call me a great observer if you will. I see your weak points and I trade blows with the best of them, Troy.. the thing is, I don’t see you even near that level. By no means am I underestimating you, but this has a greater meaning to me right now. You know what, truth be told this is about redemption. I have the chance to right all of the wrongs I’ve made over this last month. With this victory I can move forth and have my opportunity at HexaGun. The Iconomy vs HexaGun is not what we want, it’s what is going to happen. No one will stop that, not even you two in MX-13. I’m going to say this once so listen as closely as possible.. The Iconomy will beat you on Dynasty, for that is in our hand.

As for HexaGun, remember one thing.. The Iconomy will not stop until you are lying beneath our feet. We will beat you. You see, we’re alike and we are different. We both want to take out the head, except you want control. You live and believe the world of dictatorship, we present true anarchy. HexaGun just throw out false pretenses and expect others to grasp the idea of them as the head but that just can’t happen. It’s only a matter of time until they collapse under the pressure of what this company entails. They have the experience but at the same time, they are all fighting for one source of power which cannot be equally divided. It’s a cycle, nothing will ever change that. That’s why we’re fighting for the future and better of the next generation. That. That is realistic and can be obtained. However, The Iconomy will end the reign of Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal, that is inevitable.

Divided We Stand, United We Conquer.

Fades to black.*
Regulator
Post October 12th 2015, 1:49 am by Regulator
Me losing tonight….was an eye opener. Even though I know I wasn’t supposed to be on the losing end, I’ll take the fact that I didn’t come out looking like a loser, compared to the other competitors, to my advantage. It bothers me a bit that I ended up being the victim, on paper at least, to some rookies but at the end of the day that doesn’t define who I am. Never have I ever liked to be defined as a person that lets what is seen on paper seek for who they appear to be. I’ll take my lost and run with it because since now that I have some direction I know what I wanna do with myself in E! A! W! During my earlier runs in EAW, I had success as a midcard talent, main event talent and as a tag team talent…which is something I wouldn’t mind going back to now. I’ve had a lot of great runs as a tag team wrestler and honestly, during my illustrious career, most of my fun came from being in tag team action. I’ve been blessed enough to say I’ve been tag champs with some greats during my day.

Cena29, Matt Ryder, Superman, Mr. Insult, and Mr. DEDEDE just to nap a few, were tag champs with this guy right here! We ran the tag team divisions over the years and with the stuff and thangs (in my rick grimes voice) that I’ve learned from them, I can assure you that I’m forever ready to make a run again and make an impact. This time around I have a good friend on my side…Mr. C. Carlos Rosso. I guess nowadays he goes by Carlos to keep it simple but I can assure you that he is probably the most underrated efedder of all time. The guy has put in hard work and his time and dedication for years and only managed to barely break the glass ceiling as far as being recognized as an efed great. We’ve both been recognized as superstars in EAW that have yet to do so; our time is now to change that. I’ve feuded with Carlos on several occasion since 2008 and he’s had my respect since and even with us both taking sabbaticals away from wresting, it isn’t a secret at all that nowadays we both want a spot as one of the best to ever do it. The world championships of this federation will be intact for a while and I think we both know that’s a long term goal for each of us. We’ve earned the respect of fans around the world and im no one to say I deserve that kind of lee way now (because Carlos has most definitely earned his spot) but until then, I think we have the potential to make the EAW Tag Team Division look the best that it has been in years. I losing earlier really opened my eyes to a lot of shit. These young guns don’t take on the traditional style of wrestling anymore. It’s too much for them. The star and firepower me and Carlos have together has the potential to change the tag team division. We’ve been around eachother for the better part of 8 years. That’s as enemies and advisories. Dating back to our days to XWF and AWA to our current days in EAW, we know what it takes to be winners. I don’t think the new Tag Team Division know what they currently have to deal with. I can handle my own on any day of the week and so can Carlos but us being together puts a lot of people at risk. I’ve been a part of some epic EAW moments in the past but NEVER apart of a House of Glass PPV. I’ve been a part of basically every major original EAW FPV (Usually in World Title Matches but I couldn’t win) but this will be my first time taking the risk of stepping into an arena with tons of glass at hand. Carlos and myself, with the experience we have, have the potential to tear the house down on October 24th, and even though most of you guys might think that’s a joke, I can assure you that this isn’t a game. Even though I was a main event player, I ran the tag team scene here for months and had multiple chances and reigns as a tag champions in EAW. I could give a rats ass who believes with, as long as the world knows we are as determined as we’ve ever been before, the world is ours. I’m not taking NO for an answer and I’m capitalizing on every single given opportunity. If you have a problem with that, SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK! Call Me James Storm, Rick Rude, Brian Pilliman or the Brooklyn Brawler, I could give a God Damn Care of a less. The Regulator is coming for heads. Don’t give mad that if you’re standing in the way of his success that yours might come off.
Troy Ace
Post October 10th 2015, 10:45 pm by Troy Ace
Developmental Promo:

MX-13 LIVE.

Date: October, 7th 2015. 7:15 AM.

The scene begins with Marcus Creed dressed in Atlanta Falcons gear from head to toe and Troy right with him wearing all Atlanta Hawks gear with his classic sunglasses. They walk through what appears to be a large hallway filled with tech-like producers. The two seem to be conversing a bit as they walk through a door into the Fox Sports studio. Both Troy and Marcus shake the hands of the radio talk show host as they sit down and get hooked up with live microphones. They look to each other as the put on their headphones and adjust their mics and get ready for the live broadcast to begin.

Host: Hello Folks! Welcome to Fox Sports at 7, and I have some great news! We’re joined here today but the hottest commodities to come out of Atlanta, MX-13! How are you guys doing this morning?

Troy: We’re doing great. In fact, we’re feeling like we’re on top of the world at this point.

Host: I can tell! You guys have been trending all hours of the day and plus I believe you guys are even on a role at this point, am I correct?

Marcus: On a role? That’s an understatement. We’re on a tear. MX-13 has yet to even come close to losing a match.

Host: Yeah, well let’s jump right into things here. My first question is to Marcus. Marcus, why do you think MX-13 has been able to come out on top over every opponent thus far?

Marcus: The answer to that is quite simple actually, supremacy. You see, our opponents all charge at us with the same kind words and actions. It’s as if we’re walking through the desert, everything we’ve seen this far is just dried up. Generic. Boring. We’ve not only brought flavor, but we’ve introduced a new unique style of Tag Team wrestling to EAW. At this point, nobody can touch us.

Host: Strong words, Marcus. Do you guys honestly think it’s safe to say that MX-13 is the best new Tag Team in Dynasty Wrestling right now?

Troy: Why wouldn’t we be? Could you honestly list a tag team over us right now? Marcus and I know each other like the back of our hands and we connect in ways that other teams just cannot. We’ve won as a team.. and even in singles competition we win as a team. Most people would say they found their stride.. but that’s not the case here. MX-13 has taken flight. So I guess that leaves one question. Do you think it’s safe to say MX-13 is the best Tag Team in Dynasty Wrestling?

Host: Well according to the high amount of fans.. the easy answer would without a doubt be yes. Now I’m a man who heavily follows statistics so I’d like to agree with them. Now Troy, in recent weeks MX-13 has faced a team by the name of The Dark Horses. Your main opponent has been A-Will. What is it like facing an opposing opponent who prides himself of being powerful. How were you able to top him not once, but twice?

Troy: What was it like? It had it’s rough spots, but nothing comes super easy. He’s power, no doubt, but I’m brute force. The force I was able to use just simple outperformed him in every way possible. A-Will tried, but the talent gap far exceeded what his potential could reach. When he threw a punch, I returned it back. If I went down, I got back up and came back better than ever. When I faced A-Will in singles competition, it came down the simple fact.. I’m the better man. Over the time I watched from afar, I seen A-Will struggling. I’ve heard him say in his own words that he has experience inside the tag team division.. how well is that going? What does that even mean? A-Will can have all the experience is the world but what that man lacks is talent. He has a problem. His problem is what I call choking in the clutch and he just was unable to finish me off. You see, you look at a guy like A-Will and you see a man pretending to be powerful. A-Will is a joke. He’s just an incoherent complaining dumbass who is lightyears behind his already developed partner. in comparison to me, well there isn’t even a comparison between us. My power excels way beyond what he can dream of. I am what A-Will pretends to be. I’m that alpha male that can and will take my opponents out of their comfort zones to beat them. I’m that raw genetic beast that cannot be stopped, and that’s already been recognized. *Troy flexes a bit* Look at this. Let me ask you something.. Would you like to Arm Wrestle?

Host: Not a chance in hell.

Marcus: Not this again.. Troy.. My man.. You beat me, you can definitely beat him.

Troy: You never know until you try.

Host: I know.. and I won’t try. Anyways, moving onto you, Marcus. You were targeted by Trent Yoder. What was it like going against him?

Marcus: Well, as it was clearly shown.. It was what you’d call a walk in the park. I beat him in every aspect of the word “wrestling.”  Trent is without a doubt the better one of The Dark Horses, but not good enough to surpass MX-13. He put up a fight but we beat them not once, but twice. To MX13, The Dark Horses are the past. My boy Troy hit the hammer on the nail when it comes to them, that’s really all there is to say on the subject.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

• MX-13: Atlanta’s Finest.

October, 8th 2015. 7:00 PM.

Atlanta Championship Wrestling(Independent wrestling.)

(Mid-Match.)

Commentator: The Tag Team Champions just seem untouchable as no team has been able to even faze them for the past 6 months! It seems they’re looking for the end stalking their opponents in what could very well be the finish… Wait!! Who is that jumping the barricades? Thats.. That’s MX-13!!! What are they doing here?!?! We haven’t seen them ever since they were signed on with EAW!

Marcus slides into the ring along with Troy Ace who are both wearing their ring gear. Marcus immediately rushes one of the champions nailing a very high vertical enzuigiri. His partner rushes Marcus as Troy comes in with a highly powered clothesline making him do a backflip and landing on his stomach. Marcus roles out of the ring and heads under the ring looking for something. The Ref calls for the bell as Marcus slides a table inside the ring. Marcus sets up the table and lays one of the champions on the table. Troy picks up the other champion and places him in a powerbomb motion. Troy powerbombs him on top of his partner putting them both through the table before both members of MX-13 roars to the crowd.

MX-13 rolls out of the ring just laughing and taunting the crowd as the other tag team rolls in the ring laughing and stomping the already downed champions. One of the team members walk in the center of the ring looking onto MX-13 and nods his head. Troy notices this as he taps Marcus on his shoulders and the two stare on to them. Marcus and Troy talk to each other and begin walking back to the ring and enter up the stairs. Troy stays back as Marcus walks face to face with one of them. Marcus looks down at his extended hand and just smiles and does a backflip rolling off the back of Troy who gores him. His partner throws a strike at Troy but Marcus lands and uses the momentum for a dropkick sending him right down to the mat. Marcus shakes his head as he rolls out the ring and grabs two stairs launching them into the ring while Troy is mounting one and unloading a series of punches.

He begins to bleed above his right eye as Troy begins to laugh. Marcus sets both stairs side by side as they both grab one of them each and Troy begins powerbombing one. After one, he raises him back up and hits it twice. Marcus stands on top of the other steps and lifts the other up vertically for what looks like a suplex and he holds him there. Troy lifts him up for a third powerbombs as he hits it and at the same time Marcus lands a BrainBuster on the other stairs. Marcus pulls Troy over and mouths the words “It’s Over.” Troy smiles and locks in the Pythons Grip and Marcus makes the X sign with his hands and locks in the Triangle Choke.(MX-FInale.) He then passes out after 10 seconds in the hold and they let go after 20.

Troy walks over to the rope signalling for a microphone. After being handed one he looks at the carnage MX-13 has just caused and laughs. He looks on to the speechless crowd and begins to talk.    

Troy: ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it feels good to be home HA man i wanted to come and show the world that The Ace was still the most powerful wrestler in atlanta and welp….i think i just did that see MX-13 did not come here to help anyone give tips or sign autographs we came to show that no matter what MX-13 is and will always be the best tag team in ACW and soon to be in EAW. Atlanta let me ask you people something are you happy that we did this…...no your not do you want to know why we did it? we did all of this to show that we started here as independent wrestlers and we teamed up to put people in their places. See everyone knows im a monster inside and outside of the ring but i've been lifting for weeks waiting on a match to come our way so i can hurt someone and never got what i wanted but my partner...no my brother insisted on coming to our roots and i told him if i go I’m going to hurt someone and he said that was the plan so we hopped on the first plane and came home and that leads to what you see now this is MX-13 at its finest and we are better than ever and still undefeated. So tell me the belt that we once held didnt go to a bunch of MX-13 fan boys that wish and dream to be us boys look at you now this was your fate so now your so called tag team is looking to be out at the hands of the best team here.We are the best for a reason and we show every reason there is this is a family this is a true tag team we are the best and will not be shown up by wannabees like these fanboys. See they mix people that have the same traits and make them a tag team we mix power and athleticism and guess what you got…...MX-13, the best in the wrestling history. This is the fate of EAW as well…………..WE ARE COMING FOR YOU NEXT          

Troy hands the mic over to Marcus. Marcus looks onto the crowd and then back to Troy with a smile.

Marcus: Well damn, Troy I think it’s safe to say we still got it. It’s clear MX-13 is the most original group to ever strike the wrestling industry. Tag Team wrestling as a whole lacks originality which is why it seems to be the out thing at the moment but don’t worry ladies and gentlemen, MX-13 will bring this buzz back to the Tag Team division. You know what? I think it’s time to fire the rightful deserving shots, Troy. It’s no secret we’re hungry for Tag Team gold. Be that as it may, we have beaten each and every opponent that Dynasty Wrestling has placed in front of us. This hasn’t been by luck, it’s most definitely been by sheer skill. Troy and myself know each other like the back of our hands and that is what makes us the best tag team today. While EAW makes us waste our time with incoherent third-rate garbage we’re using our time to build the right amount of buzz and just demolishing our opponents on the way. There are quite a few tag teams on our hit list in EAW but we are doing the best of the hands we’re dealt with. With that being said, there is only so long MX-13 is going to wait before we take matters into our own hands. Since arriving in EAW, we’ve done nothing but showcase exactly why we’re the best thing out of Atlanta. Soon enough, we’ll show everyone why we’re the best in EAW. We’re gunning for the EAW Tag Team gold; If that means taking down some scrubs on the way then so be it.

Voice Production: This message was brought to you by MX-13 saying: We are better than you.

The two exit the ring and head out of camera view as the camera then fades to black.*
Jack Ripley2
Post October 9th 2015, 12:08 pm by Jack Ripley2
ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... GOTTA COME UP OUT DA WATER, JAAACK RIPLEYYYYYY IN DA MUTA FUCKIN HOUUUUUSEEEEEEE... ROOOLLLLLLL CAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL... Hey, I was trying something new.....

Soooooo I wasn't aware we were wrestling a gay couple, I mean it's all good, I don't care just don't try to suck me off in the ring. It's wrestling, but for you two I think it's just a way to get closer to some men, and touch them. You two had a nice romantic get away in a hotel room.. It's cute that you two can stay loyal to each other after being on the road so much. Was the king sized bed too big tho? A nice candle lit dinner to get away from the kids, and Chris the ever so wonderful mother that he is, always having the kids in mind, even had enough for them. Do you two just not think things through or what? The things you do are so odd, and I don't think you're even trying to make it that way. See David and I are friends, just friends, you guys seem to like each other a little bit more, having romantic dinner in a hotel room, sleeping in the same king sized bed, having adopted.... err stolen children that you can call your own. Look Eclipse, you were sounding all negative, and sure it seemed like you wanted to end it, I must have misinterpreted, but when you're talking about drunk fathers, and drug addict mothers for no reason, I'm going to think you're kind of sad about something so...

*Slides a chair from out of frame in front of him and sits on it casually with his head resting on the back of the seat*

What's the problem Eclipse? You have some deep rooted issues embedded into your memory banks I feel and we need to uncover them so you can stop always thinking so negatively. Help me help you, Chris doesn't want to be with this guy, he doesn't want to go on romantic dinner dates with Mr Sourpuss all the time. Did kids bully you for being weird? Did your dad spend your college fund on alcohol, touch you while singing you bed time songs? Did your mom touch lil willy? No one goes out, and decides to get tattoos on their head unless they're mentally ill. Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this, just give me 1,000 dollars a session and i'll fix you right up!

But moving on, Why do you feel that wrestling is so much different than underground fighting? I learned how to take a punch, I learned how to get dropped on my head, I learned how to take a beating; and I took all that, and figured out to give a beating to someone else. Wrestling is just another form of fighting, as is underground fighting, it's no worse for ware, it might actually give us an advantage because we know how to fight dirty. It's unconventional but it gets the job done, you're acting like we have no experience in fighting whatsoever. And if you go into this fight thinking that way, you're going to be knocked on your ass and given a dose of reality.

Yeah money doesn't follow you to the afterlife, and? So what, I'm not getting it for the after life, I'm getting for the life I love now, so I don't have to live in a ware house with a bunch of kids to touch. Why is making money such a bad thing to you? Because you've always lived poor and you're jealous of the life I live, because you know you could never have the success I do? That's what this whole thing is about isn't it Eclipse, you see us living these lives, and you know you could never have it, so you say its not necessary, but hey my house with heating says differently. My house that my family can live in say differently. How great is living in a warehouse when winter comes rolling by. And by the way how have the cops not arrested you yet, that's clearly trespassing, and kidnapping.
Now onto Chris, you're a moron... that is all... welp good talk guys see you out there!

Naw I'm kidding, not about you being a moron, you are that, a huge one. What are these fans you're talking about? you don't have any fans haha, what do you think you're so pathetic you've hit the level of loveable loser? I don't think you'll ever hit that mark, because you're just not lovable... to anyone except Eclipse. Sorry sorry, I'm dealing with a real ruthless monster, the same one that lost, just last week? Oh no, spare me monster! Do you understand how un intimidating you are? It's like we're the Cleveland Cavaliers.... as weird as sit sounds to say... And you're the New York Knicks.... without Carmelo... It's a sure fire bet that you will lose. See I'm going to go to Vegas, but down 100K on the High Rollerz to win, and I will get so much moneyyyyyy. And of course I won't stop there, I'll bet on us the next week, and the next week, and the next week... BECAUSE, WE AREN'T HERE TO WIN 1 CHAMPIONSHIP, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT 4, NOT 5, NOT 6.... Well actually we'll probably win 1, and then hold onto that title forever.

But hey Chris I'm glad you're not young and stupid anymore, and sleep on Chris Elite and Eclipse. Good to know that you yourself didn't even think you were good, but hey if you can't believe in yourself who will? Well even though you think you're good now people still don't, but at least you got your self confidence up. But I can see why you think you suck, how many years have you been here and how many titles have you won? I mean back in like July or June, you were thinking about hanging it up? Should I stay or should I go? Haha, I saw that a few pages back, and I dont know, maybe you should've. I'll leave it at that.
The Black Prince
Post October 8th 2015, 11:59 pm by The Black Prince
Michales, no matter how much you deny the fact that you're not trying to be me only proves to me that you are and I'm able to see it even though you fail to realize it. When I have made the most blockbuster announcement when I signed to this company. Social media exploded and my name has been trending for months on end about my debut. People had projected how far I would go and people has bought my merchandise, people comes to these live events just to see me. It has been noted that I am The Socialite Prince of this company. I have won multiple awards in basically about everything and here you are claiming that these imaginary people that you claim to be your fans chose you to be their "Social Media Champion" or how you want to constantly say that you are a celebrity. Wake up sweetheart because every move you make screams that you want to be me so badly! You don't have any noteworthy accolades like myself Michaels. You haven't appeared on red carpets, or won a Grammy, or an Emmy or even an Oscar. You give yourself these little titles to make yourself feel important, versus a  man who's actually important like myself. But you see Michaels what it seems that you can't understand that Ivy and Victoria protects me from all aspects  of my enemies whether it be little wrestlers who are jealous of me like yourself, the paps, lawyers, police etc because they realize how important I am to this planet and they realize how irreplaceable I am on this brand known as Dynasty Wrestling. I am the destined future of this company and they do what they deem necessary to make sure that I end up where I belong and that's the top of this industry. It's fine that you don't believe in my abilities because not many people do realize that they aren't on the same level as me because their own pride won't allow them to admit that I'm simply better. It's like the food chain because their is always that one animal on top that dominates the ones that are beneath them and that's how this will play out. The predator will devour it's prey and Angelo Brando will walk out of Dynasty Wrestling the winner. Showing that none of you can compare to me, whether you are a veteran, a self proclaimed celebrity or a irrelevant baldy. It won't ,matter because I'm the greatest of all time.
Bhris Elite
Post October 8th 2015, 11:55 pm by Bhris Elite
You're right, talking is one of my favorite things to do.  Just like hearing me speak is one of the fans favorite thing to listen too.  Obviously you love the sound of my voice too you also love what I have to say because if you didn't you would shut up.  You'd stop replying to everything I have to say.  But that isn't the case is it? You just keep going and bringing this upon yourself.  David I don't like you disrespecting my skills yet you keep doing it I guess my words aren't doing enough.  I guess I will actually have to show you how skilled I really am.  I am more than you're average Joe a lot more than you're average Joe actually however like I already stated this whole back and fourth talking between us isn't doing enough for you.  So when we do get in that ring Friday I will have no choice but to show you and you're partner Jack how skilled and how talented I am. 

I didn't confuse anything you've said to me.  I know what meant the thing is though I think you got the definition of bottom feeders wrong.  If you look at us and call us bottom feeders then there is seriously something wrong with you.  We are top dogs on Dynasty you two on the other hand are bottom feeders you two on the bottom hand are the people Iconomy laugh at whenever they honestly think they stand a chance against us.   See High Rollers we entertained this long enough we laughed with you at you're lame jokes about me.  We played along with you telling me I have no skill and all that other nonsense but the time for playing is done.  Like I said when we are done with you the only part of wrestling you want is to gamble on it.  You won't dare step in a ring with us or anyone again.   So stick to you're day job you two because trying to step to us won't be such a laugh or a good time like you guys are used to.  Everything that comes out of my mouth matters just like every move I do in that ring is spectacular I don't think you are are comprehending this though.  You are guys are to young minded and naive to realize talent when talent is in front of you.  You guys fail to realize what a real ruthless monster is when it is in front of you.   It's cool though I understand we were all young once hell I'm still young now but I matured and realized when it's time to grow up and stop making stupid decisions like ever sleeping on Chris Elite and Eclipse.  It's alright though you two we will show you the light we will show you the promise land and make sure you guys don't ever make such a stupid chance again.  Hopefully you get that second chance but who knows you might not be so lucky with the way you disrespected myself and Eclipse.  So have a good time doing what you're doing now and also make sure you have a good time in you're first EAW match make sure you use everything you have in you're arsenal even though it won't be enough to put us down.  Do something that catches everyone's eye just so the fans can say for you're first... And maybe last match you tried and that's all that matters right? We'll see you soon on Dynasty hope you're up for the challenge.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo
Post October 8th 2015, 11:55 pm by -
Betrayal.

The scene begins with JJ sitting in a chair in his own personal hotel room. He is sipping on a drink while he seems to be in a deep thought. JJ places his drink on the table next to him as he leans back crossing his legs just staring into the lenses just with blank emotion. He just begins to shake his head in disgust before speaking.

JJ: A Spartan.. is a monster in itself. One of the most famous known style of war through ancient Greece. Brutality, self-discipline and even physically flawless in the eyes of the warriors. With that being said, that is my challenge this week on Dynasty. I’ve been placed on the opposing side of a “monster.” Now I’ll give credit where credit is due and Rhaegar is definitely a brutal man, however. I’m more than capable of putting him in his place. Walking into this match I’m sure I’ll hear the exact same dried up product out of the mouth of Rhaegar. “The Iconomy is nothing.” “You’re nothing more than a rookie.” Even the ever so popular, “ The next-generation elitist are a joke.” That doesn’t faze me, Rhaegar. In fact, it drives me to kick the air out of your lungs and watch you lie there gasping for the air that you simply do not deserve. You see, man to man I can see right through this charade you play with your opponents. You talk with such aggression, yet come into the match with simple tactics and mix it with natural power. I’ve taken my fair share of punches and I doubt yours can even compare to a man the likes of Carlos Rosso. No matter the obstacle, I’ll go right through it. When I first arrived here in EAW, I was very humble.. As time went on I was exposed to the true cycle in which this company rotates on and now I’m not as pleasant. But you. You walk around masquerading this act of being some time of Divine monstrous entity that lives for brutality and as strong as Greece once was. At this point I’m not going to say anything that isn’t already public with you, there will be no cheap shots from me now. God’s are suppose to do things for a specific reason.. you have none. Your own actions revolve in some type of self benefit and that is what separates you from me. Your entire act is oh so similar to politics. Let’s have an example: We have two cows. We raise the cows, Rhaegar takes the cows when he realizes it makes things easier and milks them until there is none left and then he looks for the next easy way out. As you walk around with god like attitude, you’ve failed to become what your vision shows you. You’re no god, for you have made the ultimate sin. You’ve betrayed not only Dynasty, but the word of Greece. Spartan’s are known to be very loyal no matter where they stand. For that, I’ll do what needs to be done. Rhaegar, I’m going to beat you. Now you can keep walking around foreshadowing what you’re going to do.. and continue to pretend to be godlike but the fact still remains that you will fall just as Greece has in the past. That. That was something no one predicted but it happened, just as you will on Dynasty.

The Iconomy are the true Messiah for the next-generation and we cannot be stopped. We may be a part of the next-generation, but trust me when I say.. you won’t see that new world. There is no way you could survive long enough to witness that light as you’re no Spartan. Rhaegar, you’re the person who the Spartans should’ve slayed at birth due to mental instability. Yes, there was no way to know for sure that you would a complete moron, but you’ve managed to surpass the general line between stupid to completely insane. If you want a fight, Rhaegar. You’ve found it.

Divided We Stand, United We Conquer.

That isn’t some masquerade like you’ve been playing, it’s the truth behind each member of The Iconomy.

Dynasty will mark the new age for The Iconomy, it just so happens that from your expense. You’ve made an idiot of yourself long enough, I’ll take the final blow to the Spartans and end the legacy once and for all.

For We Are Legion.

We Are The Iconomy.

*Fades to black.*   
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post October 8th 2015, 11:53 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Tonight, I'm gonna keep this one a little short since I've gotta get a good night's rest and I'll need to physically and mentally prepare myself for tomorrow's match. TLA, for all the good you have done as leading Dynasty to victory over our hated EAW rivals, and to have given the New Breed Championship some new "credibility", well, about as much credibility as a guy with your mannerisms and personality could possibly lend to any title you win, which is to say, very little. You seem to not realize that though Zack Crash's forces are gone, everything now must go back to the way it was before, which means that once again, it's every man out for himself, just like it used to be. It's back to fighting the good fight for all of us TLA, and you should know that, I'm not just gonna let time pass me by, as much as I hate to admit it, I may not be around as long as some of the other guys in this company will be. I need to take any and all the chances that are given to me, and if they aren't the I'll just have to find a way to take them for myself.

I may have made many enemies ever since I've come back, but the fact is, everyone in this business makes enemies. Whether you pander to the crowd or mock them or even walk a fine line in between, everyone makes enemies, some guys wonder how and why did someone just pick a fight with me and then try to make sense of it all. For guys like me, it's just a simple matter of who and how many, I frankly don't give a shit about anyone's problems except my own, when you try and involve yourself with my problems you end up becoming a part of it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't give a shit about your motives or your pitiful fucking attempts to justify it, if you give me problems then I'll give you some problems of my own. Tig tried to stop my potential rise up the food chain of Dynasty by winning the 5-Man ladder match for that contract, so instead of just waiting for another opportunity to rise up, I decided to take what I can and make the most of a bad situation. So I beat the shit out of him, and then the next week, I beat the shit out of him again and now just last week I cost him his match against the World Champion. If he's just gonna get mad and try to threaten and intimidate me because of what I did, then fuck him, he deserved every bit of what I gave him. If he's not ready to just fucking take it and fight back like the supposed badass he calls himself then he doesn't deserve that shot he has at your belt.

But at the end of the day, that's what it's all about to the three of us, the belt that you have around your waist right now. Unfortunately, it won't be around your waist for long because I intend to take it, if I can't just win an opportunity for it then I'll force John Conning himself to give me a shot at it. Tomorrow, I don't know what to expect from him. But I know one thing is certain, the fate of this belt won't be up in the air for much longer because if you aren't careful enough, I might just snatch it out of your grasp.

I expect a good match from you TLA, I won't be expecting anything else from you, but be aware that I may just break out some new moves and try some new tricks to keep you on your toes. I don't plan on making the same mistake I made any of the previous times we fought and definitely don't expect me to chicken out from a fight with you. You may have led an army, but every day I feel like I'm surrounded by one, I'm prepared to do whatever is necessary to make myself a household name in this business and you won't stop me.

I'll fuck over and fight anyone to make it big, and that's a stone cold fact from a stone cold motherfucker like me.

Feel The Bang.
[The scene opens up in The Kemper Arena in St. Louis, Missouri and the camera pans over to see the  the face of Michael Belfort as he is wearing his suit and tie sitting in a chair which is inside the ring, with a smile on his face and begins to greet the viewers who are watching the broadcast.]

MB: Good evening, my name is Michael Belfort and we are here at The Kemper Arena in St. Louis, Missouri getting ready for a live Dynasty Wrestling tomorrow. I'm here interviewing the former Young Lions Cup Winner, Former New Breed Champion, Former Pure Champion and Former Unified Tag Team Champion, Ryan Savage. In this interview I will be asking him a lot of serious questions and try to get into the mind of the Reaper himself. 

[The camera then pans over to Ryan Savage who is sitting in a chair, across from Michael Belfort wearing his street clothes with a stoic expression on his face staring back at Michael.]

MB: So Ryan Savage, it's a pleasure to be conducting this interview with you. I have seen your work since you came into this company and you have done nothing but shocked the world on how far you have gotten. You came into this company's developmental system and became it's champion. Then you went onto debut you on the main roster and started winning championship after championship and the majority of the accomplishments you have made was done under your rookie year and you started off this year as being one half of the World Tag Team Champions. So my question first question for you Ryan is how do you feel about your success before you made the transition to Dynasty Wrestling?

RS: Michael, I've never been the type of guy to brag about what I have done in my career even though a lot of people would be envious of me and what I have been able to accomplish in my rookie year being in EAW. But as many people would know that I never had a dream or a passion for this business when I made my wrestling debut back in 2007. Before I started wrestling I was an underground fighter. All my life I had to fight, and that's all I knew how to do to survive. Many people I'm sure knows that I had a troubled up bringing when I was growing up and when I gained the ability to walk shortly after my first movements other than walking was how to throw a punch and then how to put those punches in combos. So you can imagine how tough my life has been if my first movements as a small child was walking and then punching. But to answer your question looking back it now and seeing how much I have grown and I can say I'm proud of what I have accomplished in EAW.

MB: It has been a mind blowing transition Ryan, it truly has and to see you transform into the man you are today and speaking about transformation, how did it feel when you and Mr. DEDEDE, arguably the Greatest Of All Time chose you as his tag team partner and everyone knows that Mr. DEDEDE can be described as a lone wolf. He doesn't team with anyone and he chose you to team with and eventually you guys became the Tag Team Champions by beating then Champions, Lannister and Pyscho Brody of RAGNAROK..

RS: Uh it was pretty much a shocker to me because in my own mind I am a lone wolf myself and I never trusted anyone because of what I have seen others been through when they put all their trust into a single person. I have had the mindset that the people close to you are the ones that stabs you in the back first and all of my life I have had the mentality of "get them before they get me" and I have been surviving all my life being in that mind frame. So when he came up to me with the proposition of teaming up with him I was unsure at first, but since then since we have done what we sought out to do and that's becoming the Unified Tag Champs, I can say I don't regret the decision one bit. When we got together we have been on a winning streak together and that's before Lannister and Brody held the titles we defeated the current champions back then in Dynamite Rain but we were still denied a fair opportunity at the titles. Then you throw in the factors of other teams getting title shots before us was frustrating but when we had our time we made the most of it and won the titles that we knew it should be ours. So the feeling I had when I got the pinfall to win the titles off of Brody and Lannister, I felt a sense of vindication...

MB: But I bet with teaming with One of the greats in DEDEDE it you must have had a lot of pressure on your back because I remember exactly that people expected you to be Gawd Jr, or be the next big thing coming up in this business. I've done some digging and found a message directed towards you on social media saying that since teaming with DEDEDE your career would head in either two ways; and that's either being one of the biggest disappointments and becoming a bust or being of the greatest success stories. With that being said how do you feel about that statement?

(Ryan Savage begins to chuckle a bit and proceeds to answer the question.)

RS: Well to simply put Michael, I know for a fact that my career is not going to be a bust that I will be remembered as one of the most dangerous fighters to step into a ring. So given what I have accomplished in the past year I don't know how you can say I was a bust of any sort. As for the Gawd Jr and what people saw me as when we first started to become a team didn't bother me at all. I knew who I was and I know what I'm capable of doing. People tend to forget that DEDEDE and I are around the same and even though he has been in this business longer than I have, I have been fighting far longer than him. So the two of us together we have proven to be a dominant force....Next Question.

MB: Okay well lets fast forward a bit, Pain For Pride is done and over with, you lost your titles to The Mercenaries and then split happened between Dynasty Wrestling and EAW. DEDEDE was scheduled for a match but then you showed up in his place to compete in a match he was suppose to be in and from there DEDEDE disappeared for about a month or so and you basically showed up in his place and at the time you were an EAW talent crossing over to Dynasty Wrestling territory. And what you have displayed in the past you are not the one who likes to follow the rules and you basically done whatever you wanted. As the viewers we have witnessed what it would be like if you and DEDEDE weren't a team and you were the Ryan Savage of old. You were dominant, you had the spotlight on you and no matter who came across your path you starting putting people on the injured reserve list. Then you went on to get a spot on MSM against Zack Crash and that was your first singles match on a major FPV since your bought with Ares Vendetta at Voltage's Fighting Spirit. So I have two questions for you, did you know where DEDEDE was at during his sudden "hiatus" and how did it feel being on your own again in that short time?

RS: To answer your first question, I didn't know where he was at but like I stated when I was on Dynasty the old man wanted to rest his bones after PFP in which he did so whatever he did when he had his time off is his business. But during the time he was away I took the ball and kept on going and going and did what I wanted as usual. It was fun being able to let loose and cause some mayhem despite who was against me being in Dynasty Wrestling. So to refer back to the guy who stated if my career would be a bust or a success I have proven that without DEDEDE I would be fine and you had a taste of it if something like that would happen. 

(As Michael Belfort looks down for a second to shuffle through his notes and begin to speak, Ryan Savage cuts Michael off from asking him his next question. As he looks up from his notes to look at Ryan Savage, Michael Belfort sees the frustration in Ryan's eyes and his body language has changed when he sees Ryan shaking his leg trying to redirect his anger.)

RS: But you know what Michael, the one thing I don't like about this whole thing is when people  acts like I wouldn't be able to survive without DEDEDE's guiding light illuminating my way through the waters known as EAW or Dynasty Wrestling. People have constantly down play what I have accomplished. I have been portrayed many things and at first I was being portrayed as the golden boy who didn't earn anything I have gotten. Which is further from the truth because it seems people have forgotten that everything I have done in this career I have done on my own under my own power and skills. But yet for some odd reason I have commentators saying that I'm the least experienced or I'm a greenhorn or just doesn't recognize my existence at all. People have also forgotten that I was the one who won us the tag titles in the first place! So no one should be shocked or surprised that I was doing fine without DEDEDE and don't get me wrong I love him as a brother. He is the only guy I trust and we have been by each other's side thick and thin. But for you or anyone else to take away and down play what I have done last year or this past year is insulting. When my brother was away something inside me has changed and I have became more vicious, more merciless than I was before and it brought me back to a major FPV. Despite what has happen in my match with Crash, I ended up destroying him before Hexa-Gun got involved. But despite their involvement, I ended up walking out with a victory over the owner of EAW. Which not many people can say they have done that.

(Michael Belfort is caught by surprise from the reaction of Ryan Savage and can feel that he may snap at any moment, so Michael proceeds with caution when asking him the next question.)

MS: Mr. Savage, I can understand your frustrations because it seems when people were getting to regain some focus on you since your brawls with Zack Crash, but lets go back the last Dynasty Wrestling before your match with Zack, DEDEDE had resurfaced and came to help you out fend off Quality. Then after he made his return you once again as a team picked up where you guys left off  from Pain For Pride and went on a losing streak. The only win you had was on EAW when you picked up a win against two members of Hexa-Gun. Then after it was announced that "Anti-Gun" You, DEDEDE, Pizza Boy, Aren Mstislav, and Bretty Kennedy was going against the fearsome group in Hexa-Gun. Which in result you were on the losing team of and then once again last week you had an opportunity to be the number one contender for the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship, which you were unsuccessful in winning. Now you and DEDEDE team up once again to go against The Kellers tomorrow on Dynasty. My question to you is despite the many losses you have been handed how will you and DEDEDE bounce back? On top of that question if you happen to lose yet again in, do you think it's time to call it quits and you and DEDEDE go your separate ways? Many people have speculated that ever since Mr. DEDEDE came back into the limelight he has hindered your performance.

(When Michael Belfort asked the question, Ryan Savage didn't show any emotion, the movement in his leg ceased and he stares into the eyes of Michael not saying a word. Ryan Savage gets up from his chair with his fists clutched and then got into the face of Michael.)

RS: To answer your both of your questions, we are going to win. Even if I have to carry my partner or have do things myself The Savage Ryans will not lose again and we will get back on top of the mountain. Either that or we will die trying. So I hope The Kellers are prepared for a fight because The Savage Ryans will not stop until we are the last men standing. And from there we will begin our climb back to the top and reclaim the Unified Tag Team Championships. That's how we are going to "bounce back." So it doesn't matter what strategy The Kellers decide to use against us or whatever back up plan they plan to utilize because whatever they do will only end in failure.

(Ryan Savage then steps away from Michael Belfort and exits the ring to leave the arena and then the scene slowly fades to black.)
showster26
Post October 8th 2015, 11:43 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #3

We open on a sea of paparazzi out side of the Four Seasons St. Louis Hotel who are just waiting to get that Perfect pic of Mark Michaels.  A sharply dressed Michaels steps out thru the front door with a girl on each arm, and a cocky grin painted on his face.

Michaels: "Guys, Guys, now remember this is my good side... NO wait, this is my good side... what am I talking about, every side is my good side, am I right Girls?

The girls both nod in agreement.

Paparazzo #1: "Mister Michaels, any thoughts about the four way match tomorrow?"

Michaels: "Yes, I can't wait to show those three clowns just who is Dynasty's most popular, and most talented wrestler.  Yeah I know everyone's been saying the same thing, why in fact I'm sure Regulator is trying to convince himself that he's not just some trinket of a bygone era, and that he still has a place among the elite of Dynasty.  And that might have been true, if he didn't have to face me tomorrow night.  I mean sure he's got a ton of credentials, and will to win that anyone who wants to succeed in this business needs.  But he's only fooling himself if he thinks that he can still hold a candle to the man who is the Destiny of Dynasty, as well as professional wrestling's biggest, and brightest burning star, Picture Perfect Mark Michaels.

Paparazzo #2: "Picture Perfect, have you heard the latest comments from Angelo Brando?"

Michaels: "Yes, I have, and all I have to say is that Judging from how much shit he talks, Angelo's mouth must actually be his asshole.  Let me ask you something AB, do you need to get your hearing checked?  I've told you once, and I guess I'll have to keep telling you till you get it thru your thick skull, that I am NOT trying to be you.  In Fact if anything, I'd say you're the one suffering from Michaels Envy.  Yep just like everyone else in that locker room, you can't stand that someone who has surpassed you in every way imaginable, is right there in the locker room.  And you know what, you're not the first to do so.  Since I've shown up on Dynasty, every last member of Dynasty has let their petty jealousy get the better of them.  You, JJ Silva, Tig Kelly, Jaden Zaxaria, Trent Yoder, all of you have come to realize that you can't be better than me, and how could you be better than perfect?  So the only thing you petty, little haters can do is Attempt to bring me down to your level.  But guess what boys, you can't touch me as long as I stand on the shoulders of my millions upon millions of followers.

You see it's the very same people who flood to arenas all over he country, and but boat loads of my merchandise, that have chosen me to be their Social Media Champion, And why wouldn't they?  I was a man who had nothing, except for my outrageous amount of talent, a goal of being the world champion, and the DRIVE, AND DETERMINATION to reach the very top not only in sports, but in every facet of media all across the globe.  People from Allentown to Zimbabwe, and every place in between, read books, watch TV shows, and most importantly, post status updates all about ME.  ANd yet some way, some how, Angelo still thinks this is about me wanting to either get his attention, or just outright copy him?  No my friend, this has nothing to do with being like you, and it has everything to do with NOT being like you.  See , you may not want to admit it, but I saw the look in your eyes that told me that you are afraid,  You're afraid of what might happen to your future if were to step into a ring with me, Because you and I both know that all ass kissing in the world won't take away the fact that I beat you.  And barring either divine intervention, or complete incompetence from the referee, you get to experience that first hand this Friday night. 

So go on Angelo, regale of the time you put a nobody who you probably paid to take a dive, out of action.  Keep talking up how dangerous you are, even though you had to hide behind your personal assistant's skirt last week.  And keep fooling yourself by thinking that I'm not going to whip your ass when I get the chance pal."

Paparazzo #3: "Mister Michaels, do you have anything to say about Trent Yoder?"

Michaels: "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him, seeing as he's been able to keep his normally big yap shut for this past week.  I guess he finally smartened up to the fact that He can't beat Perfection incarnate, so he's gonna keep quiet until the week has past."

Paparazzi (simultaneously): "Mister Michaels, Mister Michaels...."

Michaels: "Sorry no more questions, I'm almost late for a night on the town,  then I got get back here to prove once and for all that three is not a crowd.  Wouldn't you just love to picture THAT?"

Michaels smirks as he and the girls wade thru the reporters and cameramen, and into Michaels' limo.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next