Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

J-Dynasty 2?
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post July 19th 2015, 10:52 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
“TJ done fucked up this time.”

At least that’s the summary of what the board probably had to say when they meet up with each other and mince their political words as they decide what do with our lives and our careers! See they didn’t like me in the beginning, just like they don’t like anyone they can’t control, so they messed around with me from time to time but now after what I said on Dynasty about leaving with my loot they’ve gone full blown draconian on my ass. They tighten up the screws on me. They go and search for the largest guys on Dynasty, two guys well over 250 pounds and put them against me and Brian Daniels, and just for added insurance put Tyler Parker as special guest referee.

That’s right, my partner’s future opponent, who is also just as friendly with the board as Lucian and Tybull, is the special guest referee of our match with the board's chosen against us. Us being Dynasty Wrestling’s public enemies. How subtle, cute of Tybull to pretend like Tyler stepping outside the bounds of being an officiator could possibly be to somehow oppose HIM though.

Can someone tell me again what’s so different about the board and Zack Crash?

Now we all know those two cavemen against me on Dynasty cannot muster much intelligence as they struggle with anything two syllables and over so they’re probably saying as we speak “but Ty-ty Jones you bad as them!” as they beat their chests in fury! Now just because they’re brain dead and misguided doesn’t mean they’re completely wrong. In fact I think Tybull has called me out before for not giving enough opportunities and made it sound like I was a hypocrite to complain about how management didn’t give opportunities to me and others, mostly me.  What needs to be made clear is that I’m not management. Part of management’s job is to manage the people employed here, to have us all have room for are talents to shine and provide the opportunities for people themselves inside that ring to progress their careers. Again, that’s management’s job, Tybull.

Lebron James doesn’t force his team to let an opposing player throw an uninterrupted shot from the free throw line if the referee missed a foul his team made.

Floyd Mayweather doesn’t have to stop dodging punches because his foes can’t connect their fist to his jaw.

Ronda Rousey doesn’t need to make sure the other women in her industry have the same access to the high quality trainers and facilities I’m sure her wealth now affords her.

It’s not my job to make an open challenge for my National Elite Championship. It’s not my job to give people title shots after they get ignored by management. My job as champion is to retain my championship. Everything else is my choice.

It is up to my discretion to decide what kind of champion I want to be. I don’t have to be like Kawajai, Tyler Parker or even my fellow J-Dynasty label mates John Alloy and boss man Jay. I don’t have to represent class, grit or leadership. I can be the most suave and debonair to ever represent the underside, I can be the rogue element that changes the nature of this game! I have chosen to be the champion of the thieves. 

Tybull are you really that scared of little ol me? Can’t trust a trickster, can ya? Ha! You can take your time to make your decision all you want, the slickest of the slick got this all covered regardless. In the end I know what your answer is going to be. You’re honor bound, just like your partner. See that’s why things take you so long and why you’re a puppet of the system, needing a handout you can’t even trust from my hands just to get ahead in its slow and mundane bureaucracy. See when I didn’t get opportunity, just like you didn’t, I did what a trickster would, I tricked Sebastian to sign a contract to give me a shot at the National Elite Championship, unlike you I did something about my problems! You look down on me, but I just have the smarts to look and act outside of the box. That outside of the box thinking is what allows me to thrive in situations where others would think it’s impossible to survive, it is how a rogue like me gets to play by no one else’s rules but my own, it’s how management can never be my master! Last week I told them that putting a man on commentary to intimidate me wasn’t enough, I told them that they could put lumberjacks, special guest time keepers and special referees and it still wouldn’t stop me. Looks like they were listening and want to put me up to the test, I’ll show them to think twice when they think I might be bluffing. I wasn’t hoping for a tag team match since I can’t always find good compatibility with others, but I’ll make-do in my continuous act of shattering expectations across the globe.

The only shame is that I said I’d end your streak at Midsummer Massacre Tybull, championship vs streak, but it looks like I might just have to end it all ahead of time. Oops. Well the art of deception is one of the trickster’s most natural styles, so can you blame me for saying I’d end the streak at big event in the heat of the moment after outperforming Carlos Rosso? Or maybe it means that Brian Daniels better watch out because his partner isn’t going to end the little streak until then and has no intention of actually seriously putting in an effort on Dynasty? Sike! Relax, Brian, don’t kick my head in! After all I might have meant I’d end Tybull’s one on one streak, or not care for my word at all! Or should you not relax? Huh? What? Ahahaha, it’s all just fun. What isn’t fun is Lucian Black being called Dynasty’s champion, he ain’t got no championship, that’s one of the reasons I’m leaving this whole nonsense behind soon enough. Maybe I ought to teach him a lesson this week before I make my departure from Dynasty Wrestling. Or maybe it’s not important enough.

Maybe Tybull shouldn’t accept my challenge.

Maybe he should.

Maybe nobody should trust me.

Ah sweet maybes.  They’re what keeps you alive, or bring you to a sudden end. Who knows when a burglar may creep into your home one night, and what he might do.

Maybes are sweet, only when you’re the one making them for others, and certainty is kept all for your own.
showster26
The Following is an excerpt from the Mad Chad Moring show.

Mad Chad(Excitedly): "Hey guys this is 97.1 Cleveland's best mix, welcome back to Mad Chad in the Morning.  Is anybody excited for Friday night?  I mean who doesn't love Friday?  But what I mean is this Friday night Dynasty Wrestling will be live at the Quicken Loans Arena, How dope is that?  We'll be giving away two tickets later this morning, but right now I welcome one of the guys you'll be seeing on Friday night.  Get this he calls himself Picture Perfect, and The social media champion, please welcome Mark Michaels.  Thanks for waking up with us this morning.

Michaels: "Thanks for having me."

Chad: "Now last week you had a match against Trent Yoder that he won, and this Friday you two are gonna fight again, I'm I right?"

Michaels: "Not quite, Last week I was in a triple threat match against both Trent Yoder, and Jaden Zaxaria, Trent won but he pinned Jaden not me."

Chad: "So how do you plan to be him this week?  I mean he did get his hand raised the last time you two were in the ring together"

Michaels: "Well it's really a different ball game this time around.  There's no third wheel that I have to beat into a pulp, or get pinned just when I'm about to start my endgame.  No, Trent will have my undivided attention this time."

Chad: "Okay, but how are you going to deal with Trent Yoder, 'cause from what I'm hearing, the dude is a little psycho, and you also posted a few tweet that he didn't take too kindly to. "

Michaels: "Yeah he was real mad about it, and he was saying he was gonna tear me apart in the ring or something like that.  But the thing is all that talk was just that, talk.  See Trent isn't all there, all the time, and  I got him mad, mad enough to trip up and make that key mistake for me to capitalize on."

Chad: "And, what about A-Will, I heard he's going to be out there in Trent's corner.  Do you think he can get him to focus long enough to keep from making that mistake?"

Michaels: "Whether he does or not, it doesn't matter.  Perfection is not just some nickname, it is the standard I set myself to, and like I said a million times over, there is no such thing as better than perfect.  If he come at me like a mad bull, or not.  Come this Friday he's going to find out that one way or another, he's in for more than he bargained for. I'm going to beat him worst than the Warroirs beat the Cavs.  After I'm done with him, He'll be the second most disappointing thing to come out of Cleveland after Johnny Manziel. Hell entire Cleveland Indians' roster will look like hall of famers by comparison, and when the time comes, he will only be remembered as the guy that the absolute picture of perfection Mark Michaels beat when he made he made his world wide television debut.  Trust me when I tell you, NO, when I guarantee that this match is hashtag in the bag, so Picture That!"

Chad: "Okay than.  I'm getting word that we gotta go to commercial but  we'll be right back with Picture Perfect Mark Michaels."

Michaels: "Ha, in your dreams I'm sticking around.  In fact I'm getting the hell out of here right now."

The sound of Michaels getting up from his chair and walking out the door is broadcast over the airwaves before an advertisement for Dynasty TV this Friday.

THE END
Dynasty 7/24/15 – Promo #1

[The scene opens to last week’s Dynasty, just after it has gone off the air. Vance Tybull stands up from his commentary position and stares at Tiberius Jones as he makes his exit. Vance walks up to the apron and grabs a microphone right as Jones goes through the curtain. He looks out amongst the crowd.]

Vance: Should I trust a trickster such as Tiberius Jones?

[The crowd responds with a loud booing sound.]

Vance: Should I kick his ass?

[The crowd then responds with a chant of “Kick his ass! Kick his ass! Kick his ass!”]

Vance: That’s what I thought. 

[Vance places the microphone back on the apron and begins to walk toward the curtain as “Piss” by Pantera begins to play. Vance pauses one last time at the top of the stage to look at the exiting crowd before making his own exit. He walks through the curtain and walks directly through gorilla position, ignoring the producers trying to heap praise on to him. He walks through the winding corridors of the arena before bumping in to John Conning. John seems to understand Vance’s intent to not share words and simply gives him a single statement.]

Conning: Please keep the National Elite Championship with us on Dynasty and take it away from Tiberius. We can’t afford to lose it. We’ve decided next week that you will team up with Lucian Black to face off against Tiberius Jones and Brian Daniels who will be trying to steal away the World Heavyweight Championship. Oh, and the guest referee is Tyler Parker. We trust the both of you to stand proudly and hold the Dynasty banner high.

[Vance simply continues walking without giving Conning a response. He finally exits the arena and finds a near-by bench to find a seat on. Fans walking by notice him and begin yelling for him to kick Tiberius Jones’ ass.]

Vance: I’d really, really like to kick his ass. And as easy as it is for me to sit here and say that facing Tiberius Jones on a big stage like Midsummer Massacre for the National Elite Championship is a dream opportunity, that would mean me being completely blind to Tiberius Jones’ capabilities. I’m not dumb, he’s a man with ten thousand tricks up his sleeve and Midsummer Massacre could very well mean me walking in to enemy territory ready to be massacred. As big as Dynasty is, we’re still not as great in number as EAW, and even if I marched in to battle at Midsummer Massacre with every one of my Dynasty brothers by my side, we still couldn’t overwhelm the sheer numbers of the EAW roster. Not yet anyway. 

But yet, there’s an enormous part of me that still wants to accept his challenge, go in guns blazing and just take that son of a bitch away from him and keep it home on Dynasty where it belongs. I’m not the only one that wants to see this. I have everybody out here to even John Conning and the board of directors themselves telling me to take that damn belt from Tiberius Jones and keep Dynasty standing strong. They’re all placing their money on me be one of the pillars that holds Dynasty in place during this battle, and I can feel the weight on my shoulders already. I’m undefeated but it seems to me like everybody wants me to be undefeatable. If I fail to stop Tiberius in taking that championship back to EAW, then that leaves a large crack in the foundation of Dynasty and our mission. So if you want an answer as to whether or not I’m going to accept the challenge laid out for the National Elite Championship? 

I don’t know. For all of my musings about a title shot against Tiberius, and as much rage builds inside of me whenever I see his face, I have to take time to think things out logically rather than make a hasty decision based solely on my emotions. I have to make sure that Tiberius Jones isn’t trying to set me up like he has so many others, and is going to fight me for real this time. And that all will become clear when we see each other next week on Dynasty. You see guys, all you fans are getting an exclusive, because I’m announcing to you all that I’m teaming up next week with Lucian Black to face Tiberius Jones and a friend he’s bringing to visit from EAW, Brian Daniels!

[The fans around begins to cheer in excitement.]

Vance: And that’s not all, but there will also be a special guest referee… Tyler Parker!

[The crowd gets even louder in excitement.]

Vance:  Now let me just say this, I’ve had the pleasure of facing Lucian Black, and it ended in a draw of all things! So if we’re that evenly matched, just imagine the kind of things we can accomplish when we’re working together! And trust me, ever since our match me and Lucian have had this sort of budding respect for each other, which has grown even stronger by us both being in the same foxhole here on Dynasty. There isn’t anything at this point that could come between us, because we’re both two guys who are laser focused on our goals. It remains to be seen how Brian and Tiberius will fare as partners, so I’ll reserve my judgements; but know that you both better be ready for a locked and loaded session of getting the piss stomped out of you on behalf of Dynasty Wrestling’s two heaviest hitters if you guys can’t get on the same page. Tiberius can expect the piss getting stomped out of him anyway, but Brian I can have some respect for, seeing as I’m sure he’ll at least put forth an honorable effort in the match. 

But at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter who’s across the ring from me. Whether it’s Brian Daniels or Tiberius Jones or even if Tyler Parker wants to step over the line of being an officiator, I’m showing up to fight. That’s my job, that’s what I’m paid to do and that’s what everybody depends on me to do, so you better believe that I’ll be whipping your ass raw, win, lose, or draw. On Dynasty, I’m showing up with Lucian Black by my side and our two opponents get to witness first-hand what it feels like to get destroyed by a two-man smash machine. Then when I’m done maybe I’ll give that little rat his answer. What do you all think!?

[He looks back out at the fans and the camera fades out to a chorus of “Kick his ass! Kick his ass! Kick his ass!”]
Carlos Rosso
Post July 19th 2015, 11:08 am by Carlos Rosso
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

(More specifically, the NON-Crap Part of Baton Rouge.)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 1

I spent last night in the arms of a girl from LOUISIANA!

Though I'm out on the highway, my thoughts are still with her

Such a strange combination of a woman and a child

Strange situation, stoppin' every hundred miles....

CALLIN BATON ROUGE!

Tig! I am very pleased that you have come to pay my hometown, the greatest little-city on the planet, Baton Rouge, the DRINKING town with a FOOTBALL problem, a visit. I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't just call and ask for travel arrangements or something! I mean, Baton Rouge is a pretty rough place in some parts. They have a lot of rough and tumble guys and all that stuff, know what I mean? But if you had come to me, I could have gotten you a nice room at the local Radisson or something like that, or maybe something close to TigerLand. You're Irish right? They have a LOT of places to and get sauced if that's what you're into. Plus, this place is a culinary haven! Great food all around. TJ's Steak and Ribs? More like....the BEST DAMN RIBS YOU'LL EVER EAT IN YOUR LIFE! I'm happy that you went and took a peak at where I come from. You probably see this place where I'm hanging out this afternoon, this pool and think “Carlos Rosso got all of this handed to him! He had the silver spoon in his mouth since day one!” You would be mostly wrong. While I didn't grow up in some hellhole of a neighborhood, I certainly didn't have a life of luxury, even as a “military brat”. I can actually relate to you in a lot of ways, man. While I didn't have the foray into MMA that you had, I have trained a lot in mixed martial arts. I know what it means to go out there and use your skills and power to beat someone up. I think I saw you fight in New Orleans once or twice, maybe? You've got the goods so don't worry, I am NOT taking you lightly by any stretch of the imagination. I'm relaxing today, but believe me come Monday I'm going to be in a gym preparing for you. There's one thing that's great about you having a match here on Dynasty and you having such a renowned career as a professional fighter: There's a lot of tape to study. A WHOOOOOOOOOLE lot. That gives me plenty of time and opportunity to find a weakness. Even the best fighters have tendencies, behavior tics that can be taken advantage of...case in point, my match with Tiberius Jones this past Friday. For some reason he started acting like a dog and actually bit me. I had a bad experience as a kid being chased by dogs, you know, triggers and all that. So I beat the hell out of him, lost my cool, and eventually lost by countout.

You also have another thing in common with me and you don't even realize it. People boo me too! I returned to EAW in 2012 and was immediately branded a villain and invader. Even after I made history with GI Styles and made Dynamite Rain one of the best tag teams in EAW history, people still booed me. There was a brief interlude when we were all on the same page but that didn't last very long. I've pretty much come to terms with people not liking me much but you seem to be conflicted with and confused by this. People boo other people that they know they can't be like. They know that they'll never have our skills, our wealth...okay, maybe more MY wealth than yours but I digress, and our will to win. Hell, we even sing songs! I do it a little better, even though country music isn't typically my taste, but yeah. Man, you are hardly EAW's first invader. Hell, Mexican Samurai kinda beat you to the punch as being the most recent RELEVANT invader. This place has seen all sorts of people pass through who want to make their mark at EAW's expense. I've made a few carvings on the wall here and there myself. What I wanna know is are you going to run off and hide like 99 percent of these guys do after they face adversity? Are you going to quit and pack up your bags and head home across the pond when you get defeated? Yeah, buddy, even you, Mr. MMA Fighter, can and eventually WILL be defeated. It doesn't matter how good you are. If you at least that, stick around after getting your ass kicked, you'll have earned my respect more than anything you can possibly do in the ring or an octagon.

A replay of last night's events roll through my mind

Except a scene or two erased by sweet red wine!

And I see a truck stop up ahead, so I change lanes

I need a cup of coffee and a couple dollars change....

CALLIN BATON ROUGE!

Jones, don't think I've forgotten about you, though. You did win our match and I congratulate you on being a devious little worm of a champion. You resort to biting like a seven year old child fighting on the playground and then sneak your way to a win by count-out. Needless to say, I am unimpressed with you. I don't care who you are facing next, but there is going to come a time in the very near future where I find you, beat the hell out of you, bust you open AGAIN and make you tap out like a little bitch. And to those thieves who STOLE the New Breed Championship from TLA, I suggest that you don't run around too much in public parading your “victory” around. TLA will probably come looking for that belt and the people who stole it from him. And......I can't speak for anyone on the Dynasty Wrestling roster in particular....but don't be shocked if “La Pantera Sexual” has a little backup.

Tig. You and I have a lot of things in common, but we also don't have many things in common either. Yeah, a very vague statement, I know. You don't mind wearing the black hat and being the bad guy and I find that admirable. HOWEVER...the fact that you think you're badder than ME just because you've won some fights in your past and pummeled some irrelevant Young Boy is downright ridiculous. I've slapped around everything and everyone in EAW from Vixens to Hall of Famers to National Elite Champions and in the grand scheme of things you're no different or any less immune to me kicking your ass as any of the rest of them. You're the “Bad Guy”, a REAL bad guy...yeah, so was Tony Montana. He still didn't survive at the end of it all.

I don't concern myself with being the baddest or the strongest or the wealthiest or eventually trying to have #6Reignz. My concern is being the most complete wrestler in the World. Until I have the match that I want and demand with Tyler Parker for the World Heavyweight Championship, people like you are going to have to do. Not that I'm complaining or anything because I'm actually looking quite forward to the challenge.

Hello Samantha, Dear, I hope you're feeling fine!

And It won't be long until I'm with you all the time!

But Until then I'll spend my money up right down to my last dime....

CALLIN BATON ROUGE!!

Operator, Won't you put me on through?

I gotta Send my love down to Baton Rouge

Hurry up, won't you put her on the line?

I Gotta talk to my girl just one more time!

Callin....BATON ROUGE!

SWEET BATON ROUGE!

MY BATON ROUGE!

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Tumblr_msnwldjqjC1rmwt4do2_r1_500

(The video ends with Carlos grinning into the camera, his manager Mao not far behind him.) 
***July 17th, 2015. Dynasty Wrestling Web Exclusive***

~The camera cuts to ringside where TLA is shown laid out covered in wood and electrical equipment. Medics and EAW staff rush down to ringside to help him up. The camera flashes around ringside as children in the audience are shown crying.~

Crowd: TLA! TLA! TLA!

~Michelle McGillislutty comes running down to ringside crying as King Mustafa slowly makes his way down the ramp following after her.~

Michelle: NO! TLA GET UP!

~The medics pull out a stretcher and begin to strap the unconscious TLA onto it. Michelle McGillislutty cries as she screams at the doctors to do something.~

Michelle: SAVE HIM PLEASE!

Crowd: TLA! TLA! TLA!

~Suddenly… TLA begins moving as Michelle McGillislutty holds his hand. TLA tries to roll off the stretcher as the medics try to force him back on.~

Michelle: Oh my god I think he’s going to survive!

~TLA shoves the medic away as he unbuckles himself from the stretcher.~

Doctor: Please TLA lay back down you are in no condition to…

~TLA shoves the doctor backwards as he tries to push TLA back onto the stretcher! The crowd erupts as the doctor falls backwards tripping over a broken piece of what is left of the announce table.~

King Mustafa: Come now… Mustafa’s friend you must depart quickly. We shall restore you anew with Mustafa’s proven cures and medicinal abilities!

~TLA stands up as he slowly begins to limp back up the ramp towards the backstage area on his own free will. The crowd claps respectfully for TLA as eventually he makes it to the top of the ramp clearly in immense pain. TLA turns around as a cut on his forehead has begun to bleed covering his face in a red crimson mask. TLA smiles out at the crowd as he pounds his chest and points to the Dynasty logo on the big screen behind him. TLA then exits through the curtain backstage as the cameras continue to follow.~

King Mustafa: No questions. No no no no. Absolutely not… Mustafa forbids it. Can you not see this man is unwell?

~Fox news reporters swarm around Mustafa’s Pride as King Mustafa tries to shoo them away from the injured TLA to no avail.~

Reporter: TLA! TLA can we get your thoughts on what just happened?

Reporter: TLA what are your thoughts about being made a bitch by Chris Elite, JJ Silva, and Eclipse Diemos?

Reporter: TLA do you feel that you let your fans down and maybe you suck at wrestling?

TLA: Perros estúpidos… Whatever the outcome was, you just saw the match of the night and you saw me give it TWO HUNDRED PERCENT in that ring against not one not two but three opponents. I think it’s pretty obvious who let the fans of Dynasty Wrestling down tonight.

~TLA wipes the blood off his forehead as he wipes it off on his chest.~

TLA: They made a mistake though. They didn’t finish what they started. They left me still breathing, and they left me still walking. I have no idea why they did what they did and honestly I don’t care. What I do know is that now it’s my turn. I laid out an open challenge for this exact reason. I wanted you to come at me with everything you had, and clearly since none of those three have the puro talento or the cojones to take me on mano a mano they worked together, and they took my championship.

Reporter: Does this mean you are acknowledging you are no longer the New Breed Champion?

TLA: Did you see me get pinned out there holmes? Did you see me submit? I may have been knocked the fuck out but I am still confident in saying I never gave up and I never quit. JJ Silva… Eclipse Diemos… I don’t know either of you, and so I know what you did tonight wasn’t personal but just business. So as a fair warning to the both of you, my retaliation will not be personal, it will be just business… but of course you already know that.

~King Mustafa hands TLA a rag to wipe the blood off his forehead which is now dripping onto the floor.~

TLA: But Chris Elite… yo pensé que eramos amigos… I thought we were friends man. I mean we go way back years and years to NWF, AWL, and now we are both here in the big leagues together. We are among the few who actually made it. Now it has come to this. Now this is more than business. This is personal. Fuiste un hermano para mí… Ahora tú eres mi enemigo… and perro… you can run to Showdown… you can run to Voltage… but no matter where you run, and no matter where you hide... you are going to need a lot more than your two little bitches to keep me from taking back what is rightfully mine.

~TLA shoves past the reporters as he enters his locker room~

King Mustafa: No more questions. Mustafa begs you all to go away if you care at all about this man's welfare! Shoo!

~King Mustafa and Michelle McGillislutty follow TLA into the locker room and slam the door shut.~
Tig Kelly
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 9l8x6t

*The camera man approaches Tig pacing back and forth in an abandoned Gas Station parking lot in Baton Rouge, Louisiana....Creep by Radiohead can be hear playing in the background but at a lower, distorted and almost disturbing tone cutting in line by line*

"And I wish I was special,
You're so fucking special."

The whole way out of the ring. The entire way down that ramp......you booed me. You people don't understand what you want because if you did I would be your king. Thats why its my job to crush and dispose of people in shocking fashion like you saw with the young boy Mr Michaels to show you what a true Kingdom is built upon. Its funny that the crowd will boo you for doing despicable things like stomping out a man's spine, but then cry to you online and in public how you're not any good because you have no titles. But what they fail to see is that those who win titles are the ones willing to go that extra mile and do those "despicable things" you want to boo. So what do you want? Do you want some push over white knight who won't amount to any kind of glory? Or do you want to stand tall with a true Kingdom, a true warrior who will step on throats to get those golden prizes?......

"But I'm a creep, 
I'm a weirdo"

Outcasted in the locker room, vilified in the media, yet I will be the one adorned with the finest materials when its all said and done. I see you looking at me like I don't belong here even though we're the same, I catch your gazes as I pass by....You act like this violence incarnate is something that only you've had lessons in and that I'm going to just somehow get knocked down in a bloody mess to be met wit the disapproving faces that will tell me that I was never meant for this. You and every doubter before me has thought they could just push this violent outsider into the cold where the rest of the freaks huddled because I didn't play by the rules, because my acts were grotesque in society's eyes. It happened before I trashed every name in MMA they threw at me and it happened again when I came here.....and I just can't help but think that history will repeat itself as this creep rises to the top by crushing windpipes like I was going to do to Tyson Michaels....

"What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here."

Carlos I'm not taking you lightly, I'm not going to downplay anything you've done or try to make a mockery of your skill. You're good...you're just not Tig. You saw what I have done so far and YOU need to not take ME lightly. You can't go into this thinking that I'm just another scrapper ready to get choked out by you because all those pretty submissions you have locked down in your arsenal I have one to match it and will take it one step further. Carlos in this world you enjoy playing the bad guy....well I AM the bad guy and I will continue to prove each and every single week that not only am I the baddest guy to walk through that curtain, but I will show you this Friday why in real life the Bad Guy.....the REAL Bad Guy....always wins. 

*The camera man slowly loses sight as Tig Kelly rounds a corner to behind the Gas Station singing along with a slight chuckle*

Whatever makes you happy,
Whatever you want,
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special...
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.
Bhris Elite
Post July 18th 2015, 11:22 pm by Bhris Elite
(The scene opens up with Chris Elite after a hard workout and he is sitting in a chair with the New Breed Championship laying on his lap. He pulls his beat headphones off his ears before placing them on the ground and beginning to smirk very arrogantly.)

CE: I just would like to start this off by saying… I am the TRUE New Breed Champion. TLA, you just didn’t fit the image of what a champion for Dynasty looks like. But I do. I took away the title that you didn’t deserve.. Even with this title, you claimed something was wrong with how you were being treated? You don’t know what it’s like to be overlooked TLA. You had the opportunity laid out in front of you, you did what any decent man would do. You took it. Unlike many others, you actually had the chance to do something. TLA, I just don’t get it. I don’t understand how you talk the way that you do.. yet, you have the New Breed title. You simply don’t deserve this title and that’s why I took it. Why you may ask? It’s simple actually, it’s because I’m better than you. I’m Mr. 200% and you, you’re nothing more than a washed up ese that just ran to the end of his rope. It’s my time now, no.. It’s The Iconomy’s time now. I am what you wish you could be TLA, I really have it all. I have the talent, I have the talking abilities and I especially have the looks. I bring ratings to Dynasty and you.. you’re responsible for all the screens simultaneously going black. It’s time to put some prestige back into the New Breed Championship, that is where the difference between you and I comes into play. I have the ability to turn this whole thing around. I think it’s a fair assumption to say that you will try and take this title back. All I have to say is, you know where to find me, I have no reason to hide. I know I can beat you. I’m Mr. 200% and I think now, even you know that by after what happened on Dynasty...

(Chris stands up and puts the New Breed title over his shoulder and begins pacing a bit. He looks himself in the mirror over on the wall and he just smiles at what he sees. He looks back to the camera cocky as can be and begins to speak.)

CE: Maxwell Dachs, I can honestly say I look forward to this match. It has come to my attention that you are holding onto The Icon, JJ Silva’s Intergalactic title around your waist. You’re really one of the most pathetic elitist on Dynasty and you are barely staying afloat. You are like a small mineous in the ocean and I’m stalking you like the shark that I am. I excel in high pressure situations but you.. well as of late have done nothing but crumble.   See when I look in the mirror I get to smile I mean why wouldn't I? I have the looks, the muscles and the charm and most importantly  I got this New Breed Title... What do you have that makes you smile? That title that doesn't even belong to you in the first place? I mean Maxwell when you look in the mirror what is you're initial reaction? Are you disappointed ? Are you ashamed? I mean what do you have Maxwell? Take the title away and who are you and what are you? It's simple Maxwell without that title that belongs to JJ you are nothing. Unlike me even without this title I have something. I have my talent, my looks and everything else.  You don't have the looks you don't have the talent nor the muscle to get you anywhere it's people like you who should of been overlooked, It's people like you who shouldn't make it past the Pre-Shows. So I'm going to do you this favor and make sure after I'm finished with you that's exactly where you stay... See we make people choose EAW over Dynasty in two different ways.  People who choose EAW over Dynasty when it comes to you is the fact you make it look like a joke.  While I scare them off of Dynasty they want nothing to do with me they know know what I am capable of... And for the people that didn't see what I am capable of just pay very close attention to next Saturday...

(Camera fades)

Last edited by SK on July 25th 2015, 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
showster26
we open with a title card that reads "This is a DynastyWrestling.com exclusive video".  The shot transitions backstage to the Locker room; there we see Mark Michaels holding an ice pack against his head, closed up face is a mixture of annoyed, angry, and disappointment, giving a post match interview.

Interviewer: "Mister Michaels, you suffered a close loss this week, how are you feeling both mentally, as well as physically?"

Michaels: "I'm perfectly fine, you know I could go on and on about how Jaden Zaxaria has the durability of a Ritz cracker, or how the referee's counts were obviously uneven through out the whole match..."

Interviewer: "Ah excuse me, the ref seemed to have a pretty even count..."

Michaels (angrily): "Don't interrupt me again!  Now like I was saying; I could talk about those things, but instead I'll be gracious enough to let that blind, little squirrel Trent Yoder, have his little nut for now.  But just know this Trenty boy, I heard everything you had to say in that preshow interview, and for all your yammering about kill or be killed.  I am still standing.  Now don't get me wrong, I have bit of a headache, but it's nothing a hot stone massage can't fix, and once that's out of the way it's on to bigger and better things from here.  Oh and, B.T.W. Trent should we ever meet again, things will be much different."

Interviewer: "How so?"

Michaels shoots an evil eye towards the Interviewer

Michaels: "I'll tell you, you see as crazy as Trent is he did make one good point.  Pain comes and goes, it's what you do with it that counts.  I am going to remember everything that happened here tonight, and if Yoder is foolish enough to cross my path again, I'll be ready.  Now if you'll excuse me; I have to update my status for my followers."

With that Michaels puts down the ice pack, and whips out his phone for a selfie.

*fade to black
Jed Gannon
Trent Yoder Dynasty promo # 3
Post July 17th 2015, 4:09 am by Jed Gannon

*** Trent Yoder via live broadcast ***

Let me bring a little relevancy back into this upcoming match. Because lord knows that Mark Michaels and his 3RD grade minded ass has sucked all the relevancy out. I mean, mom jokes? What are you, 8? I can understand the concept of trying to get under someone’s skin, but there’s a fine line between that and stupidity and congratulations, you crossed it. You see, it doesn’t matter how “Flashy” you are and it doesn’t matter if you have a “beautiful face”, because that won’t matter. The only things that will matter is can you dish out punishment and can you take punishment. The fact that you think that you are making me mad with all these idiotic statuses and updates proves to me and everyone else how much of a dumbass you really are.

You really want to make an impact? I’ll show you how to make an impact. I’ll show you at Dynasty. I’ll show you first hand that when you step into the fires, you get burned. You get burned badly. Pay attention, kid, you might learn three things a handful of my past opponents  have already learned. One, pain comes and goes; it’s how you use it that makes you great. Two, go in for the kill or getkilled, and three……you don’t….fuck…with Trent Yoder…

They say an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, but this world is so ugly sometimes I just think being blind would be a saving grace. Come Dynasty, Mark Michaels, I fight fire with fire, but you’ll soon see my inferno towers above yours. My rage is unmatchable, my thirst for suffering unquenchable. The only hope you have is in my death, in your taking of my very soul, and I hope you do. Nothing is worth dying for, and nowmy desire for greatness has left me with nothing, which seems worth dying for to me. Kill me…..if you can, Mark, but make sure it is the first shot that takes me down. Make it count, because if you don’t……well… you may just not make it to see another match.

I have worked my ass off to get to this point I will slaughter any man, woman, child, or beast that attempts to defy my rule. I have sacrificed too much, we have sacrificed too much to see this mission fail now. My loss will become your sorrow, my sacrifice your destruction. So bring your numbers, your egos, your abilities. Bring whatever weapon you see fit, but just know.......I'm bringing my own.

*** With that, no more was said, but the still body of Trent Yoder spoke thousands of words in the quiet, his face masked away, our eyes now meeting with the crimson gaze of an ebony skull, the fact that Trent watched from behind this second pair of eyes bewildering those who thought on it. The camera, unable to handle the moment, began to distort, the edges reducing to static, before becoming entirely taken by the storm, white noise serving as our lullaby. ***

#KimboLivesMatter
Post July 16th 2015, 11:58 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
(DCW Intro Plays..)

Maxwell Dachs: I'm here backstage after DCW and I'm about to get on my way to my match with the GI Styles! That's right! The man I delivered a huge upset to! And setting up for Dachslemania to run wild via the Intergalactic Championship! They say all men are created equal. But if you look at me and you look at GI Styles you know that statement is definitely not true! And when they look at my match against GI Styles this week, people are saying that lightning can't strike twice! And I agree. Because Dachslemania isn't lightning! Dachslemania is more of a life force. That just drives and rams its way through the entire jihad Dynasty roster. Much like how a erect penis rams it way through another mans bunghole! And after I'm done with Dynasty I'm jumping ship! Unlike the idiots like GI Styles, I'm leaving Dynasty. Ever since Dynasty left EAW it has gone to shit! Just look at the shit they have let fly, they let JJ Silva interfere with my match like that?! That was just straight rude and offensive.

Dachs: The problem with the new Dynasty is they do shit like this. Instead of giving me the freedom that EAW gave me by allowing me to do my open challenges. They're trying to make me prove myself over again! I don't need to do this shit. I already beat GI Styles. And it was mad easy. But I have no choice. I'll just beast GI Styles again, it will be easy. And once I do. I will just wait out my contract until its over. Which will be in about a month or so. Then once I do, I'm jumping ship from this sinking ship that is Dynasty. I'm lucky I'm still allowed to compete in the amazing company that is DCW and I have hopes of getting signed by Showdown. Because lets be real, Dynasty is shit. Like this fucker over here. 

(Dachs points to TL Amore)

Dachs: Hey fucker, what are you looking at?

TL Amore: Hey boss, I don't want no trouble dawg.

(Dachs proceeds to beat down TL Amore. Dachs stops and remembers that he needs to continue speaking.)

Dachs: Also, when I speak of shit. I think of GI Styles. This man. He makes me ill. And I know he is probably making some under the table handjob deal with GI Styles. And so. If there are some kind of shenanigans with JJ Silva during our match, Styles. I am having the DCW owners hook us up with a a rematch inside a steel cage. So no one can interfere. So prepare yourself Styles. For when I beat you so hard you  need to call in JJ Slimva. I don't think GI Styles is prepared for the beatdown that is coming his way. After my impressive match against Maria Gonzales and Clark Duncan with my tag team partner and EAW legend, Kendra Shamez, nothing can stop me. And I will continue my path to the moon with my match against GI Styles. After PFP, I have accomplished more than GI Styles during his entire career. And much like the failed WMW and DAF, GI Styles is failed cancer. So, I am going to take up the role of a cancer doctor. And I am going to be removing the cancer from the already gigantic tumor that is Dynasty the stand alone brand. 

(DCW Outro plays...)
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post July 16th 2015, 11:54 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
(The camera opens to Donny Diamond,sitting on a couch flipping through channels smoking his cigar when he looks at the camera and begins to speak...)

You know...

Even though I lost to TLA on last week's edition of Dynasty,I'm not bitter or upset at all really.In fact,I feel pretty damn good about myself because,I did what I said I would do.I pushed him to his limits.I gave him one of the toughest fights he has ever had in his entire career and if you don't believe me then just watch it,you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.Besides,TLA was pretty fortunate on that night,I mean he managed to lock that armbreaker by getting out of the Diamond Cutter off of sheer dumb luck and nothing else.

Now my next opponent won't be as lucky TLA was last week,and that opponent is Montell Smooth,a guy has had a fairly long history with EAW and a decently successful career but should just hang up the boots already,now has to come face to face with me and I sure as hell ain't gonna pull any of my punches.I was gonna do him a favor and speak well of him but fuck it he doesn't deserve it.

The guy who likes to act as this calm,cool and collected badass who likes to use insults to mess with his opponents.Now if that's what you're aiming for,the you have already failed,see,because in order to do that you need to have some charm because if you don't you just look like an asshole.Besides,you have about as much charm as a serious case of food poisoning so this kind of thing just isn't your style,it's about as odd a thing for a guy like you to be doing as finding and driving around a goddamn septic truck!

A couple days ago,you gave your thoughts on fighting me tomorrow night and mentioned me along the word "shit" or other words relating to the word "shit" around 6-8 times,and I'm not gonna lie,I really thought you had a actual case of verbal diarrhea.Also,some of the stuff you said about me is just fucking lame.Terrible? Piece Of Shit,Crap,Elephant Feces,any synonym for shit that an angry 12-year old/Reddit user would probably know?

It's funny that a guy who talks about shit,calls himself the shit,and drives a truck of shit is.in fact,full of shit.If after last week,you still think that my wrestling is shit then either you're completely blind and have yet to realize that,cant't tell good from bad wrestling or you're an absolutely atrocious wrestler.

Also,these "tag team" partners of yours sound more like rejected MadTV sketches than actual people who ever wrestled in this company.Tomorrow night,I hope you're mentally prepared because I'm going to kick your 280 pound ass and upstage you in every way imaginable.You call yourself "the shit" and you know what?

It isn't half-bad at all,in fact it fits you perfectly,I mean after all who else is gonna stink up the joint better than you tomorrow?

Have fun being a punch-line,while your 15 seconds are still ticking...

(The camera fades out to Donny blowing a puff of smoke at the camera)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post July 16th 2015, 11:44 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Within a room Dynasty wrestling staff have set up chairs and cameras for an interview with a member already seated waiting for Tiberius Jones. Jones enters the scene taunting the cameras flexing and then rising the National Extreme championship in the air while playing around. The interview rises to give Jones a handshake but Jones responds with his a dismissive gesture to the arm. The Interview frowns at this.

TJ: What’s that? That’s not how you treat an old friend. Handshakes? Come over here.

Jones opens himself up in a hug awaiting position as the interviewer slowly decides to go with it and hug him. In this Jones had taken liberty to take the man’s wallet and sit downs passing between his hands as the interview is not amused at the sight.

Interviewer: Really? Are you serious TJ?

TJ: Relax. Geez.

Jones throws it back lightly at the man and the man sits down.

Interviewer: Well at least something hasn’t changed.

TJ: What’s that supposed to mean?

Interviewer: Well a lot of us of feel like you and Anubis sort of never interact with us anymore unless there’s something you want, like an interview. You know for a lot of us is was quite the risk to help you with your stunts, like turning the lights off on Cleopatra when she ran Dynasty. Yet ever since you’ve been champion, it’s been like you’ve become a changed man, like you’re better than everyone.

TJ: I’m still regular odd job Jones, helping set up the ring and filming events with the rest of the crew. Just you know….not doing any of that stuff now that I’m a performer. I’ve just been too busy to chat with old friends, being a champion is a whole new ball game.

Interviewer: You mean like being caught on camera with booty girls when you were too “sick” to wrestle for a couple of weeks to a month after your match with Senn up until you faced a worn out Zach Genesis?

TJ: I’ll have you know that each and every single one of those ladies were registered nurses! If not for them, I never would have been able to complete at the draft and miraculously overcome my illness to defeat the Interwire Champion, proving that I am the better champion. Now can we be a bit more professional?

Interviewer: Right. Tiberius Jones, with Zach Crash proclaiming that all Dynasty names and championships are his property, do you feel in anyway culpable for not returning your services to him?

TJ: The problem with Crash is he never realized that I had already stolen this championship away from him long before Dynasty Wrestling. When I pickpocketed the National Elite Championship, it was stolen goods that no longer belonged to Dynasty or EAW. As for me, I’ve never been his man. I don’t care about his or the boards PG lifestyle, I barely follow elite rules when the ref isn’t watching. I say fuck, when I want to say fuck. I’ll make people bleed, when I want them to bleed. If they want to fine me, that’s fine, I’m a member of the J-Dynasty and that brand pays more than any fine.

Interviewer: I’m sorry, I have to interrupt. Jaspora and her monster have gone back to Nepal, Jaywalker and Anubis have not been seen since Pain for Pride as they’re plotting as you claim, the J-Dynasty money may still be coming in, but it seems to me you’ve been left out to dry alone. It’s just mind boggling to me that if you aren’t going to return to EAW, how on earth are you going to continue turning your back on your Dynasty brothers? You never help them out. You for some odd reason worry about what Tybull, an honorable man, might do….

TJ: As I should! Tybull and Carlos work together under the EAW boards puppet game, there’s no way Tybull won’t try brain washing the audience the entire match! They have him there to loom as a threat too! The board playing games with me.

Interviewer: The board may or may not be playing games with you, but it’s known for certain that Crash has something all the more deadly in play. It’s not a safe to go alone. How long is it until that back of yours that likes to turn on its brothers feels a steel chair from members of other brands? How long before Quality Control puts YOU on a stretcher?

TJ: So what should I do? Go along with Dynasty in this united front? How well did that do Tyler Parker? Nah, I’ll take care of myself my own way. I GOT THIS! I know my way around these dark alleys better than everyone else, I’m always in the shadows of these streets that are on fire by this war. I do not fear them, they should fear me because in all the chaos they create fighting each other I see openings to steal what loot I want and to stab daggers into the people who do not have their eyes on me! I’ll turn the EAW streets into the Greece streets if Crash even sniffs in my direction! If they come for me, I’ll breathe down dragon breath on them all!

Interviewer: Moving on. What is your take on Carlos claiming he is in front of you and various others when he was speaking critically on the Brian Daniels vs Tyler Parker situation?

TJ: The World Heavyweight Championship is not my target. Do I think it’s right that Brian Daniels gets an opportunity at the WHC? Not really. Then again, this cross promotional world championship opportunity grey area can work to my benefit someday, so I’m not utterly against it. As for Carlos being ahead in line, he can imagine whatever he wants, it’s irrelevant to me. What’s relevant is what is to come on Dynasty and my main event victory over him.

Interviewer: He said you’ll either tap out or pass out.

TJ: Ha! Carlos is the type of opponent I love the most! It’s so self-destructive. First he makes one of the top cardinal sins of combat, revealing to your opponent your strategy. He also limits his own pathway to victory by making it that he won’t pin me, if he intends on honouring his word, which of course I’m smart enough to know he might not. If he even attempts to pin me, I’ve already been given a marginal piece of victory from him by making him break his word.

And I’ve said this about people before, the more confident that they have victory in the bag makes it all the more special of a gem to take from them. It’s partly an entitled feeling, when you work hard and are so sure about what you think that you will have, it creeps into your head that it belongs to you even though nothing in that squared circle is ever promised. That’s why I present myself as a thief, because I’m very in tune with the fact that people are inclined to believe that the world is theirs to have, only for me to remind to them that it’s not. I’m a great student of the game, I’m capable of things people aren’t always expecting of me, like when I slammed the big bag Kevin Devastation ,despite him being a giant of a man, to secure the victory that saw his career come to an end. Carlos thinks his fists are the strongest, well it’s good for me that this isn’t some fist fight then, this is a battle where any tricks up your sleeves can apply and I guarantee my bag of tricks are of a number that Carlos and his pea brain would never be able to even fathom. Carlos really thinks too highly of himself for someone who doesn’t have anything to show for it, but if he really wants to take to the skies and become a false star shinning amongst the best and the brightest he’ll have no right to complain when up here where the big boys play he gets a harsh reality check to what happens to pretenders.

Camera fades to black
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 16th 2015, 10:12 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 4 

Z...You abide by three things but don't actually have a clear understanding at all of what they mean or the ability to follow them.  You have no respect for anyone but yourself, display no honour in the ring and not to mention, have zero pride..you're a walking contradiction. Be thankful to face us in this tag match Trips. You just landed a huge hand but the house always wins kid. We'll be reaping all the benefits tomorrow and leaving everyone blown away. We don't have egos, just raw talent. You don't fathom the possibility we're just that damn good. 

There you are standing on a rooftop like a jackass instead of training, focusing and working hard. You got pictures of us like A-Will, which is weird I'll admit, but it all boils down to wanting to be us. Wanting the same opportunities we have. 

Never will you defeat Senn and I. Not one on one or teamed up. You're angry? Come out fighting tomorrow night then. 

For you'll need it. Both of you.
showster26
A quick ad pops on screen

Announcer (Deep Voiced but excited): You are watching Fox Sports Florida, home of The Rays, Marlins, Lightning, Heat, and now your exclusive home for Dynasty Wrestling, There's only one Fox Sports."

The shot transitions with a wipe of the Dynasty logo to Mark Michaels dressed in his ring gear with entrance vest, and Aviator shades, standing in front of the same logo(Really a green screen but we're in post production already)

Michaels: "Greetings to all the good People of Tampa Bay, you may now feast your eyes for I have arrived.  That's right the one, and only Picture Perfect Mark Michaels, has come to give all of his Florida followers the opportunity to see what a winner looks like.  Yes finally the disappointments that the entire state can be relieved, for it doesn't matter if you like the Buccaneers, the Rays, or god help you any of the other loser teams that flood this state like the rain of Noah.  You can now get a glimpse of greatness this Friday at the Amalie Arena when in a special Pre-show Triple Threat match, I take on both Jaden Zaxaria, as well as Trent Yoder.  Now I know that these guys are very talented no doubt.  I mean Jaden can hit you with a move faster than one of my followers can hit the like button, And Trent is as vicious and relentless as they come..."

Michaels removes his glasses, his eyes display a smug sense of overconfidence.

Michaels: "... But for all their strengths, they both carry some pretty fatal flaws.  Let's start with Jaden, who I must congratulate on becoming poser of the month.  You see with him it's all style over substance, everything he does is just to get someone else to say ah. yes you can make a few of the idiots who like to take picture with their heads inside an Alligator's mouth go wide eyed for a few seconds, but it doesn't matter if you can get the win.  Yes Jaden believe me when I tell you it's not  how you play the game.  If that where true maybe the Jacksonville Jaguars would have a winning season.  But no, this is not about making snot nosed 8 year old boys, and dorky 14 year old girls wish they could hide their imperfections as well as you do.  No this is about proving that you are the absolute best professional wrestler walking the face of the earth.  one who will someday post the world's greatest selfie of himself holding up the World Heavyweight Championship.  And don't think I forgot about you Trent, you maybe wild animal in the ring, But I know how to deal with guys like you.  It's simply mind over matter.  You don't have a mind, so you don't matter.  Yes you are willing to throw yourself into the fire just to get a little more punishment in, but the thing you gotta remember is that one teeny, tiny, little mist step when you jump off the top rope, or dive out on to the floor, and your chances of winning crash and burn along with the rest of your body.  Oh but your a tough guy who can take it you say.  Well I know plenty of tough guys who thought so little of their bodies, that by the age of 35 they were in so much pain that getting up off the couch to use the toilet was the most strenuous activity they could muster for the day.  So yes you live for the moment out in the ring, but next time ask yourself, are you willing to give up your lively hood in that exact same moment.  Think long and hard because in 24 short hours you will see what happens when you face someone who has learned from others mistakes so that he can ascend to the level of absolute perfection.  The man who will have his hand raised this Friday Night, Picture Perfect Mark Michaels, so Picture THAT!"

The image on screen fades to black.

*Backstage Several hours earlier.

The set for the local ad spot is a noisy one, Gaffers, Grips, and other members of the crew bustle about until the director calls for silence.  The director approaches Mark Michaels as he is getting the last of his make up applied to his face.

Michaels (snobbishly): "Please make sure not too much, I just want enough to not have my looks hindered by the stage lights."

Director: "Excuse me Mark, you ready to go?"

Michaels: "First off it's Mister Michaels to you, and secondly..."

Michaels is interrupted by a call on his cellphone.  After a quick glance to check who it is Michaels holds up his index finger to the director.

Michaels: "Johnny my favorite agent, what's up?  Of course I'm at the shoot, I've been here all day and I want to be on a plane out of this town as soon as Dynasty wraps. Johnny I know I'm going win the triple threat.  Yeah I bet they heard every word and after this they' both be changing their game plans.  Yeah I've been going on about their safety, and the long term damage so that they will play right into my hand.  What did I tell you?  I work hard, and I plan harder."

Fade to Black
The camera pans onto the roof of the dynasty wrestling arena where Triple Z is standing it also is shown to be windy as the wind blows by at high speeds he is also wearing a black t-shirt

"Ah the wind it's like wrestling in a way isn't it? the way it can change in an instant the way it can change fate for some people when it gets harsh.. but enough about the wind god it's so cold why in the fuck did i choose to this thing up here" Triple Z mutters that last sentence but continues

"Anyways tomorrow night is the big match my first match since quitting that corrupt hellhole of what EAW's become it is this friday night i team up with A-will and to take on Senn and Corrupt who both think they are the shit and everyone should praise them like gods while i ain't a follower i and i will never follow them .. sure they may have talent i will not deny that it is their egos that get in the way .. they think me and  a-will are below them and they just wont get up off their high-horse."

The camera pans to the wall on the roof where there are two pictures taped up one of Senn and the other of Corrupt triple z's voice is heard in the background.

"It is the egos like this that will be your downfall boys .... where i have three things that i live and die by Honor, Pride and Respect where as y'all have none of that there is an Japanese saying that i like to use and it goes a little something like this ;While every person may have a ego it is those with a big one that will fall' listen to what a said boys.. will that saying live up to itself on friday night? i think it damn will." With that last word Triple Z pulls two darts out of his pockets at throws them at the pictures the first one at Corrupt's picture with that he chuckles and the camera fades to black as he throws the 2nd one at Senn's picture
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 16th 2015, 7:56 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 3 

I dunno A-Will, you seemed so angry at the fact Triple Z was your tag partner. I don't think you can put your problems aside. I think you two will fall apart and another loss goes up against your name. It's inevitable and the fate that has been sealed for you two. I feel I am in the position to call you names as I am better than you and a fierce competitor. You or Triple Z can't do shit. Time to show me respect and realize Senn ain't going to screw me over, he's here to show my potential and knows we have talent.  I thought about all those possibilities but came to the realization, he's in to win and we worked together before in THOR, so why not again? Do your homework A, and realize something else: your main tag group with Trent Yodder? It's bullshit and we'll end you both. Don't fuck with us. Yeah, I did my homework, I am aware of it all. Ten steps ahead. I'll earn your respect after Friday because I'll hit you with The Darwin Effect, followed by the Corrupted and show you just how awesome I am. You have posters of us because you want to be us. You wish you could be the same calibre of talent and receive the accolades and accomplishments we have. Where is your title or past achievements? What have you done that's so special? See, you want the attention as does Z, but you guys haven't earned it. You aren't on our level and no matter how jacked you get, how much you train, it really won't matter. It takes more than strength. You need a plan and focus. You need to fight through everything in its path and you two are no threat to us. It's a shame you don't believe who I am and don't trust I can win straight up. Goes to show just how ignorant you are and have no actual understanding of what I can accomplish and do. But that's okay because in Tampa on Friday, you'll find out. Z is getting mad because I called him an assclown and now he's riled up. Good, I want this. We've caused you both to waffle on, rip up posters and lose your minds. You both take us seriously because you admire us. Let's not deny this. I mean a win over us could propel your careers. The thing is, you two don't stand a hope in hell against two men that are hungry, angry and ready to destroy anyone that stands in the way of the one thing that means something: championship gold. 

You don't believe in yourself A-Will. You know deep down inside you can't win. It doesn't matter if you dead lift three hundred pounds or punch a punching bag repeatedly. Should have remained a technician then some wannabe powerhouse. I switched it up, I put a spin on things and given you something you've never seen. If you had intelligence, you would have awareness and the ability to understand just how powerful this team of Senn and I are. If you looked at history, you'd see what we've done. We're now going to rewrite it, change it and start a new era. I have changed and you two idiots are the ones flying in reverse. 

See, until you realize your mistakes, you'll get somewhere. I have owned up and taken the blame for a lot of my actions. But once I shed weight, continued to train with a purpose and strategized and saw the big picture after Pain for Pride eight, it was time to take on the tag team division. Something I swore not to do, something I never could fathom possible, until now. This is the path I must take and more importantly, triumphantly win because I crave success. 

Here you are A, you're just focusing so much on Senn and thinking he's after old glory. Nah, he's just adding another great accomplishment to his list. The fate you speak of, it's brought us here to show you two just how powerful we can be and unstoppable. I am ready to take on the roster as is Senn. 

Z - You will receive an ass kicking of a lifetime. This has become something far more than you two can handle or understand. I am ready to go out and shed blood, sweat and lay it all on the line for us to be named winners. 

Become believers or forever be known as the ones that were forewarned and never listened or paid attention to the two men who are going to great heights.
*The scene cuts in to Tig Kelly sitting in a Florida swamp area late at night drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon around a fire*

Put me on the preshow and I knocked them down just like I said. Its funny that the one person who deemed me a threat walked away from the very thing he said he'd do. Out of fear or a higher sense of self worth, either way you did the right thing in avoiding a situation that would have knocked the teeth down your throat like I did to your pretty boy partner. You don't see my worth now, but I'll be damned if I don't get a second crack at you one day very soon Silva my boy....

Now as for you Tyson Michaels, you got to see first hand the blood sweat and tears I poured into my career. You got to witness me stepping into the Dynasty ring for the first time to show the world that I'm not just a one trick pony. Now why on earth you would want to step between the ropes with the violence you saw again beats me, but I won't miss an opportunity to add another W to my newly found list. Tyson, don't come out here and sound off about how I'm the stereotypical new guy here. Don't get on the mic and play the good versus evil line with me where you're the virtuous hero and I'm painted as the black and white, everything to lose villain. Don't take lightly the fact that I am careless at best and cut throat at my worst, but it will never be as simple as good and bad with me. It comes down to championships and track record, because whether you're evil good neutral or minding your own business we all want them. Its just......*Tig scratches his head* you know I'm willing to just do more for it than most. If I have to Mafia Kick your damned kid's head off for it.....If I have to *Tig closes his eyes to visualize it*...if I have to suplex your freaking mother through something, ANYTHING......I'll do it. Would you? EAW I ask all of you, have you drawn a line on what you deem "okay" to do to reach your ultimate prize? Because I'll put you all on notice right now *Tig looks down at a shirt he's holding* If you do have that limit, you're in for a world of trouble with me. I don't have that, and it doesn't make me a bad person........*Tig unfurls the shirt to reveal the words "Bad Guy"*....or does it

*The camera fades out as Tig smiles down at his hands holding the Bad Guy shirt*
*The camera shows the poster of Christopher Corrupt torn in half. A voice is heard.*

One with calmness.

*The camera moves up a wall until the poster of Jacob Senn is seen.

One with nonsense.

*The camera zooms out and A-Will is shown again, staring at the camera to the right of the poster this time.*

Both with flawed analogies and false beliefs.

Jacob, you just don't get it, you hopeless little parasite. You are not the center of attention anymore. You're not going to dance your way into the main event anymore. You had your little fifteen minutes of fame and YOU dropped the ball. Now, there is new blood to pick it up and go farther than you've ever been. The fascinating thing about fate is that, once it's gone, it's like having something taken away from you that you didn't appreciate in the first place. You've gotten too conceited within yourself to realize that it was only a matter of time before it was all gone. Sure, you've won the Gold Rush tournament, but are you the World Heavyweight Champion now? No, my good friend Tyler is, so you are indeed on life support at this point in your career and might I add that it was a fun ride for you, but it ends on Dynasty. Instead of hoping for the better and overcoming me and Triple Z this Friday, you should just kill that hope before I do. If you do it now, it would be less painful than if I do it this Friday, literally.

It's no secret that I've had opportunities to shot rocket to the top, but I didn't. But, while you're reminiscing all those moments, take the time to look at the man I was then and the man I am now. I've looked at the moments myself and I found the missing puzzles pieces within myself to better myself so the next time I'm in the ring, I'm going to be the only one that leaves it. I took my weakness and made it my strength. Looking to my past does nothing but makes you apart of it and I have no problem with that.

Strength hasn't even been my strong suit in the past. I was always a technician, wanting to be the best wrestler when I should have been focused on being the best fighter, being able to scratch and claw my way to the top. Unfortunately, you could only do two things in this business: theatrics or brutality and I chose brutality. I can see that you chose theatrics. You chose to satisfy the people while I chose to satisfy my own needs. It's not like I woke up this morning and put a patch over my eye. I experienced lots of things that led me to believe I never was. You don't understand because, while you were up here, I was down there, in the empty abyss of darkness just aching for a way to get out and it's finally come.

*A-Will looks up and closes his eyes. Then, he looks back down with a smirk on his face.*

This is the opportunity I've been waiting for, to beat the living crap out of someone that doesn't understand what I went through so they will understand what I went through. I know the great deal of importance that comes with this match. It doesn't affect you as much it affects me, so you can throw that little formation of you and Christopher Corrupt out of the window because your sudden interest in each other and the tag team gold is going to be cut short. I've spent hours upon hours away from the gym to study your matches. Like I've said earlier, I have a motive for victory while you have nothing but a wish and a let down for a partner.

*A-Will takes the poster of Jacob Senn off the wall to tear it up and throw it in the pile of a torn Christopher Corrupt poster. He mouths one last phrase before the camera fades to black.*

The Fabled Conqueror becomes the Fabled Corpse.
Carlos Rosso
Post July 15th 2015, 10:22 pm by Carlos Rosso
FoxSports.Com Exclusive Interview

(The setting is the A studio of the Fox Sports complex. As highlights of his career play in the background, Carlos shakes hands with his interviewer and the interview begins.)

Interviewer: The EAW Universe and the wrestling world was in shock when Dynasty decided to break away from EAW with the blessing of the EAW Board of Directors after the heinous assault on the Board of Directors at EAW's flagship event, Pain for Pride. How does it feel to no longer be apart of EAW and instead of Dynasty Wrestling on Fox Sports?

Carlos: First, I have to say that I found it incredibly strange that instead of pursuing criminal charges against Zach Crash and his Quality Control unit that the Board of Directors instead decided to organize the walkout and give Dynasty life once more as it's own entity and brand. Secondly, I don't really feel anything. It seems that for whatever reason, EAW has always seen me as an outsider. I've held Championships in EAW, been a General Manager, been nominated for several awards and was fortunate enough to win Tag Team of the Year twice with my partner. I have been a Double Champion here but for whatever reasons my career I've always been perceived as an “invader”. To be honest, I feel more affinity for Dynasty than even Showdown, a brand I once managed briefly. Dynasty, while not my particular choice of placement, has given me chances to keep my singles and tag team careers going at the same time in the past and I have to say that I have been given a less hectic schedule than I have in the past save for the build up to the recent Pain for Pride 8 event. While not being under the EAW banner is a bit strange and difficult to digest, I'm absolutely enthralled with being apart of something new. Dynasty Wrestling has all the potential to be a huge force in wrestling. We have the blessing of a Board of Directors that while suspect seems to be in the business of making money. They have gone to great expense to secure a deal with Fox Sports to broadcast our programs so I do believe that they have a legitimate long-term interest in seeing the Dynasty brand survive.

Interviewer: There has been a lot of back and forth over the past few days between the EAW coglomorate of shows and programming and Dynasty. It's spilled onto social media, there have been violent attacks and exchanges of heavy-handed words. How do you see this going forward?

Carlos: I see it as there are now two bullies on the block now. EAW's bigger, but Dynasty is tougher. They came to our show and disrupted a main event on our opening broadcast, we go to one of their shows and do the same. I also find it interesting that someone like Hades comes out calling us thugs and vagrants and what have you when his boss sent his goon squad to Dynasty first just because people didn't want to work for him and felt that he had pulled a fast one on Lucian, whom I don't like but definitely respect. He says that Dynasty has EAW property....I don't think that's so. Not at all. Jones, TLA, Tybull and Tyler Parker EARNED their accolades and they are no longer the property of EAW. They belong to Dynasty wrestling, just like the Pure, Interwire, Vixens and other championships belong to EAW. If Hades or another Elitist from EAW would like to come to Dynasty and try their luck in taking belts that other people worked for and earned, by all means come and do so. Dynasty Wrestlers will not hide from them. This also goes for anyone on Showdown or Voltage who wants to come pick a personal fight with me. I'm not a very difficult individual to find. Come to Dynasty if you want and I'll gladly face you. This is more or less going to be a war. It's not going to be something that's settled in some board room or heaven forbid a court room, it's going to be decided in the ring but also in the hearts and minds of wrestling fans all over the world. For the first time since places like AWL and CWF closed their doors for good, they have a legit competition between companies. They have a chance to support Dynasty or continue their support for EAW. I think that once they see the fighting spirit and quality of the Dynasty wrestlers come out in full force as they are free of the burden of worrying about Crash and his divisive scheming, I think they will appreciate what we have to offer.

Interviewer: Carlos, you mentioned Tiberius Jones before, what is your impression of him now that he's responded to your comments?

Carlos: Ehh.....well honestly it's still the same. I don't really understand why he's angry, as if he's not getting the respect he feels he deserves. He's holding the same belt that my tag partner lived and died for at one time and he's doing very well holding it. He beat the Interwire Champion in a match that was well done but are we supposed to honor him for that? All respect in the world to the rest of EAW, but Genesis isn't necessarily the greatest EAW Interwire Champion of all time. Honestly, I think he will lose that title to someone in fairly short order. Regardless of the bizarre analogies that he has made, he is still very much attached to Dynasty. If he's honoring Jaywalker's wishes to remain attached or whatever is not my concern. Simply maintaining the integrity of the brand is what, for now, is my chief concern outside of remaining in the World Heavyweight Championship picture. I just thought it would have been better if he had refused to compete.

Interviewer: Is there any truth to the comment about you considering the National Elite Championship belt a “Safety net” championship in case your plans for the World Heavyweight Championship don't work out? Also, how do you feel about the World Heavyweight Championship match that has been set for Midsummer Massacre?

Carlos: I want to talk about this idea that I have somehow, according to a lot of people, perceived the National Elite Championship to be some sort of secondary prize if I can't get my hands on the World Heavyweight championship. I have a lot of respect for that Championship that Jones is holding. A man that I used to consider my best friend held it and set an EAW record for the longest reign of any champion in history. Many great wrestlers who I have gone against are former champions. Hall of Famers are former champions who have held that same title. I don't see that title as a “stepping stone” or a silver medal. I see it as a statement to be made that I will make if necessary. As prestigious as the National Elite Championship is and has been throughout the history of EAW and now Dynasty Wrestling, it is NOT a World Championship. It is the Championship of the United States of America. If I have to conquer the National scene to be considered worthy of wrestling for the World Heavyweight Championship, so be it. I don't see the belt as something secondary in terms of prestige and credibility, I see it as a possible quest and journey to prove my worth once more. That's all.

As far as the announcement that Tyler Parker is set to defend against Brian Daniels, I'm a bit sickened by it to be honest. I'm starting to think that someone or something is trying to take this opportunity from me. All respect due to Daniels, TLA, Vance Tybull and Tiberius, but I am the clear choice as Tyler's next opponent. I have carried the Dynasty banner faithfully for years, have won titles and awards but have never been given a World Championship match. I have been here longer than TLA and Vance, I have done just as many things as Tiberius has and I have no idea how this, this invader, this Brian Daniels, is going to be allowed by the Board of Directors to challenge Tyler instead of me or even that oaf Lucian. There are some very strange workings afoot to me and I don't like it. Regardless of who wins, my goal remains the same: To become the World Heavyweight Champion. If I have to beat Tyler Parker in front of 2000 people in some backwater town in Kentucky or Alabama, so be it. If I have to wrestle Brian Daniels in front of 70000 people in some NFL Stadium to retrieve the title from Voltage or Showdown, so be it. If I have to go to Mars or Pluto to fight some space alien for it, I'll do that too. I don't give a damn.

Interviewer: Have the comments that Jones has made towards you, very personal ones it seems like, provided you with any extra motivation than what you had before?

Carlos: First of all I have to say while I didn't win cash in the vault, I definitely No. It's very typical. People have made the underachieving, unclutch joke for all of time. I'm a bit disappointed he said I was EAW's Tracy McGrady...I was honestly hoping for more the Karl Malone reference. I don't need any other motivation than what I have in my sights: The World Heavyweight Championship. Nothing that Jamie O'Hara, Christopher Corrupt, or any other person wrestling in the world today can say would give me any more motivation than completing that single objective. This match on Dynasty is a chance for me to display my fighting spirit and flair for eviscerating opponents. This match will be, more or less, a demonstration of what happens to people who poke a tiger with a stick and forget the cage isn't locked. I was actually not too rough on Corrupt last week. To some degree, he gave a decent account of himself and I ended his torture rather abruptly by debuting one of the Rosso Combinations that I have devised.

I will NOT be so merciful with Tiberius Jones. Not because I dislike him...granted I do dislike him. I think he's a self-righteous little piece of s**t who needs a good beating. That's not why I'm going to the arena on Friday night, that's not why I'm heading to the gym to train after this interview is over. I'm planning on showing that Carlos Rosso is still a name to be feared and respected across the landscape of Dynasty Wrestling and EAW alike. The fact that people like Senn and Crash are scheming and playing war with us is not lost on me, but I'm not going to let their petty obsessions and incessant scheming stop me from claiming what has been so long overdue. And I'm not going to let Jones stop me either. I'm going to beat him to the point he QUITS. Why? Because simply pinning the National Elite Champion will not do as a message to our management and to the roster as a whole.

By making him quit, the message that I am the STRONGEST wrestler on the Dynasty Roster and anywhere in the world will be sent even clearer. Jones seems to think that he is the only person capable of plotting and scheming inside a wrestling ring. And being a star that “changes the atmosphere of the arena”? I am a supergiant, a Red Giant of a star that will engulf the wrestling world, if necessary, with my flames and leave everything in my path a scorched, ashy shell of what it once was!

(Suddenly, Carlos turns away from the interviewer and looks at the camera, his expression a plain, focused one.)

You say that you have caught up to what I have done in your less than a year here, and honestly that may be. I don't like debating things like that with people. My career has not been the most complete one in the history of EAW. Injuries, work elsewhere, the whole nine yards, there have been a multitude of things to get in my way. What matters now is that you're in front of me...standing in the way. I have not been in the best mood the last few weeks and I need someone to take out a little more of my anger and frustration on. I'm glad that with your arrogance and delusional behavior that you are more or less offering yourself up as a sacrifice, just begging to be pummeled by knees and elbows and fists and headbutts and stretched beyond recognition by chokeholds. You may look like a physical specimen right now as you stand there, posing in front of a camera in some B-movie studio wearing your little Power Ranger outfits and such, but when lights come on come Friday, YOUR lights are going out. You will tap out, or you will pass out.

By the way, those third-rate s**t holes you want to talk so much about like you were there yourself, I've wrestled a lot of men and even some women tougher, smarter, and stronger than you. I will be very happy to educate you on the ways of Strong Style. You are a good wrestler, maybe even great. We'll find out how great in a few days. Just be aware that you're not wrestling against my legacy any more than I'm wrestling against your budding one. At the end of the day, words will mean nothing and our fists will do the talking.

And I for one am very confident that my fists are much, much stronger than yours.                                   
showster26
Post July 15th 2015, 10:10 pm by showster26
@PicPerfectMichaels Posted a Photo:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Ugliest-dog-in-the-world-05

Found a picture of Trent Yoder's mom.  You can really see where he got his looks from. Yes you might be scary to look at, but we both know that you would grovel at my feet for my leftover scraps.  I can't wait to show the whole world that barking like an ugly dog about how your going to hunt, and how insane you are, only gets you a trip to the vet to get neutered #SnipSnip 

Michaelsfan88, PicPerfectfollower, and EarnCashEasy liked this.

PicPerfectMichaels Posted:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Jackass

retweeting a selfie of Jaden Zaxaria.  He can flap his gums all day about how he thinks he's entertaining, but if that true then I'm the other end of this photo #ImNot.  he talks about being grateful just to be on the pre-show, that should tell you a lot about what he thinks of himself as a wrestler BTW Jaden you should be thanking me because you get to be apart of the biggest Dynasty pre-show of all time. All my followers are going to be watching & posting so try not to choke out there this Friday.

MMfangirl, 2M4lyfe, & GetMoreFollowersNow liked this

PicPerfectMichaels posted:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 25 Free-weight-room11

got a double set day today, one for Trent, one for Jaden.  I going to be stepping in the ring with two of Dynasty's finest, guys who I'd love to be with when the time come to beat the hell out of Zack Crash, but they don't hold a candle to me.  I work hard, I plan harder, and in that squared circle I am simply untouchable.  so Jaden take off the headphones, and Trent try to focus, bring you best, because that is what it going to take to even think about competing with me.  I 've got this match #In theBag #PictureThat
Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo: Chapter Two

You two truly won't accept the fate that has been bestowed upon you by the board of Dynasty Wrestling? Let me put this in ways that even the both of you can understand: Jacob stomp, Corrupt slam, they win. Simple as that, guys, nothing too hard about that. Even if that sinks in, the hope you have for victory against me and Corrupt has faded away with the statement that A-Will has decided to present me. The words "I have been on a downward spiral since I lost the EAW World Championship" is a serious understatement to this past couple of weeks and shows that you have not been paying attention to what has been happening around you. So A-Will, allow me to educate you and Triple Z about what has occurred while you have been in Wonderland and getting beat left and right by anyone and everyone on the roster.

After I lost my championship, there were a few bumps in the road with the lack of winning King of Elite, having Tiberius Jones slither his way into my World Heavyweight Championship Match at Reckless Wiring like a thief in the night, but there were moments that showed what separates me from the rest of the roster here. Conquering each and every individual that stood in my way as part of the Gold Rush Tournament to earn that World Heavyweight Championship opportunity to prove I was the best of the best at the time, standing at the helm of this brand and company as its Warden, but the crown jewel of this entire situation was the moment I drove my foot down on a steel chair with Jaywalker stuck in between it and being the man to beat him at Pain for Pride. As much as I love to talk about that, you would think that somehow you got the message, but it seems to have escaped you.

The fact boys is that I'm not on this downward spiral to irrelevance that you would like to believe, but after our fight in Tampa, you will know the feeling of irrelevance yourselves. You will be nothing after Corrupt and myself establish ourselves as the team to beat in this brand! You can think that the vernacular that comes from my tongue is me digging through some ancient tome of knowledge like a thesaurus, but the reality of the situation is that I'm the one who actually has some sort of education in language and speaking to another individual it seems because certainly no one on your side of the battlefield has learned anything close to that. You are just a bitter individual, a man who has to rely on his brute strength and nothing else, and that's why you have accomplished NOTHING in this business!

You have had the opportunities, had the chances to make yourself mean something in this business, but you have floundered each and every time they have come. Unlike you, when I see an opportunity, I snatch it for myself. This match is even an opportunity, though you will not be able to take it, because you will stand before The Fabled Conqueror and the man he has decided to align with in order to win this war. Corrupt is not some man I have just randomly decided to team with, a history is between us and I know the man that Corrupt is, and this is not about me having the spotlight because I AM the spotlight! You have garnered more attention being mentioned from my breath than you have ever had in your entire miserable and barren waste of a career and that is what you pray for! A-Will, Triple Z, there are battles that you cannot win and at Tampa, this will be a lesson of what you need to do.

Learn your place or actually learn to fight because right now... you are just speaking the final words to your epitaph.
Triple Z is shown standing in on the roof of the Dynasty Wrestling Arena.

"So Corrupt thinks me and A-Will are and i quote "Ass-Clowns" Haha.. i mean how old are you 10? before you target us grow up a little will you? but in all seriousness the more you insult me, make fun of how i am well let me warn you two all that does is get me more fired up and just makes me want to pound your ass into the ground it is people like you that make me sick. the low blows the insults the discrimination well i have had enough i was going to hold back but you know what? fuck it Corrupt Senn this friday i'm going to walk into the dynasty arena with A-Will and no matter what we are going to win .. because i have Heart, I have pride and i have motives now that you've attacked i'm going to attack pack even HARDER and i promise you .. i will hit the Z3 on your ass and pin you down to the mat 1.2.3 with a tag partner or with out one hell or highwater i'm gonna be a house of friday fury and when you least expect it and i promise to you, senn, a-will and the whole universe of DYNASTY fans i will win and i will NOT be denied." Fade to black
*The camera shows two poster on the wall. On one poster, there is Christopher Corrupt. On the other poster, there is Jacob Senn. The camera zooms out and we see A-Will standing to the left of the poster, looking at the ground. He begins to speak quietly.*

Nay-sayer, phony, idiot, clown, non-believer, threat? This isn't about Triple Z. We can put our problems aside for the better sake of this match. You sound so calm, yet you say some much nonsense. Just because you have a partner doesn't mean he's going to save you from a savage beating.

*A-Will looks up at the picture of Christopher Corrupt with a grin on his face.*

Do you really think you're in a position to call me names? One thing that is certain about myself is that I never tapped out. If you put me down the right way, you've earned my respect, but you haven't. You're like the little boy that cried wolf. You have showcased one quality that really doesn't have quality at all because you never earn your way in. I do listen, I just know how to seperate facts from lies. It's not that I didn't hear you. I just don't believe you and you've made me a non-believer because you don't follow back on your word. Then, it takes you almost three years before you want to change? We all see your true colors when you don't cheat. Carlos Russo made you his bitch just like Jacob Senn will make you his bitch in the long run because he's using you and you're too distracted to shed some light on that idea. You lost last week and, suddenly, Jacob comes up to you and wants to be your partner? Explain to me how that's not sympathetic because all the evidence is there. This may a tag team match, but when you step in the ring, your partner steps out. That means I'll have you all to myself and your partner has to watch. After I do what has to be done, hopefully Jacob sees how much of a failure your "team" is going to be. 

*A-Will shakes his head at the poster in disgust*

There's more to this business than having muscles. They just add to the fact that I believe in myself that I will succeed in this business. I'm not coming into professional wrestling looking like I just left the house, skinny and chubby like you. If you want to talk about me being as serious about my physique as I am in the ring, then what does that say about you? Don't mistake my relentless aggression as a shield for my intelligence because I have shown time and time again that I am not some big guy that's all talk. I'm just clever, but you'd know nothing about that. You only target my body because it intimidates you. My strength allows me to do what you can't. I just don't say anything that I can't back up and, believe me, I'm not trying to be someone I'm not. I know who I am, but you surely don't. I made a mistake last week and Chris Elite capitalized on it. He didn't cheat to win and he still got one over on me. Make no mistake about it, it was sheer luck, but I respect him for it. The bottom line is, if you want me to not see you for what you truly are, just somehow prove me wrong. Take away the cheap shots, the backup, and just prove.....me......wrong. I'm not just picking on you like you're doing to me. I have a motive. You're just in the way. Until then........

*A-Will takes Christopher Corrupt's poster off the wall*

Such a sad ending for a big fluke.

*A-Will tears the poster apart and looks at Jacob Senn's poster.*

You're the star.

*A-Will laughs in an evil tone as the camera fades to black.*
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 15th 2015, 8:00 am by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 2 

See....A-Will you're not listening nor paying attention to me, as per usual. Yes, I pulled some tricks under my sleeve to beat you, I admit it and will take ownership. That is something I am known to do but I am also quite capable of knocking down competition cleanly. If you acknowledged what I said the first time, you'd recognize that I can change, adapt and evolve into a fighter you can't handle or want to take on. I got the pure style while you rely on being some muscle head with no brains. You can only play the history card so many times. I know I can defeat you straight up, you aren't as intimidating as you might think you are. You're trying to be something you aren't. At least I was true to myself and getting wins no matter what. And yes going back to the rookie comment, you are one in my eyes. You haven't left any kind of reputation, except one where you are left broken, beaten and embarrassed. There you are complaining about your tag partner, not even paying attention to Senn or I. Cardinal rules A-Will. Always give acknowledgement to your opponents and don't take your eyes off the prize. We're the threat, not Z. We're the ones to ruin your career more so than it is. Yeah I've had ups and downs but this is the turning point. Senn sees my potential and my hunger. My hunger to dominate and show you half-wit, naysayers that I am the real genuine artifact. You're forgetting just what I can do and how dominating in that squared circle I am, especially in a tag environment. You rely on looking at how I was before, cheating and lying but failed to see I train, study tape and work hard and am always ten steps ahead. I am here to dominate in the tag division and show you and everyone else just who I am. You don't scare me, nor does Triple Z. You both make me laugh because you're both pathetic and thinking you can outlast us and defeat us. 

Senn ain't feeling sorry for me or offering sympathy. He's given me a new path to walk down. You both are the stepping stones to the greater prize. We want gold and recognition. While Triple Z mentions how Vance defeated Senn and I and anything can happen, I think you ass clowns fail to realize something: you guys aren't on the same level or same field as us. Time to recognize you guys will become famous by us just be shad you're booked against us. You have no hope in hell of winning, just losing. I am here to fight through it all and show you punks just how evolved I am. 

Senn and I will turn heads and make a splash in the tag division. These non-believers including you two idiots, will become True Believers.
Bhris Elite
Post July 15th 2015, 2:57 am by Bhris Elite
Ah, nothing changes does it? I mean I go out there last week and defeat A-Will without even breaking a sweat and yet I don't get to appear on Dynasty? I mean honestly what else did I have to do? I mean I backed up my EVERY word, I super kicked the man into a whole different division. What else do you guys want me to showcase? Do you realize I bring the ratings to Dynasty? The kids look up to me and want me to be there step dad, the grown men want to learn how my body is as good as it is and the ladies want to be with me.  I guess you guys want EAW to have the better ratings this week? I mean I am MR 200 PERCENT and you idiots fail to realize this.  No matter the opponent whether it's someone like A-Will or the so called "Dynasty Champion" Lucian Black. I put on the best matches and still don't get the credit I deserve.  I am the definition of a workhorse,  when I get in the ring I am dedicated to put on the best performance however guys like A-Will who gets dropped with one super kick that I didn't even put all my strength into  get's to be on the show? I can honestly say I COMPLETELY understand why Dynasty has been looked down on.. Let's not confuse this with the type of bitching most Dynasty is famous for, this is common sense now. They don't call me Mr. 200% for nothing, just ask A-Will.

Speaking of A-Will, How does my boot taste? I mean you came out here and you told me not to bitch and like I said what's to bitch about when you are the winner? A-Will you gave me some cardio tips when in reality you should of been giving yourself tips how to last in the ring with me. I mean you wasted a lot of time giving me tips, have you not seen this body of mine? It's something you can only imagine having, at least then you'd have something going for you. Hell it's something most people on Dynasty and EAW can only imagine having.  A-Will I beat you without breaking a single sweat just like I said I would.  I told you what exactly what happened if you tried that generic bullshit on me you call "Wrestling" and didn't switch up.  Now unlike you I am a man of my word, yet you get to appear on Dynasty?  I mean for god sakes I can make a 60 minute Iron Man match against A-Will and his partner look like a match of the year with my performance alone.  Mind you A-Will and Trent Yoder will have 0 falls compared to my 20 falls, I AM JUST THAT DAMN GOOD! I AM MR 200 PERCENT.

Now let's move along... I think I've found away to get me a match on Dynasty.  TLA is apparently hosting an open challenge to anyone on Dynasty or EAW who wants a shot at his title, well you are looking at the perfect man for the job.  TLA knows damn well I am the perfect man for the challenge; just ask him.  He knows if anyone deserves a shot at that title it is indeed Mr.200% and not anyone else especially from EAW.  However TLA knows deep down I am the last person he wants to answer this challenge due to the fact his New Breed title reign may last as long as he imagined.  Of course he won't admit it in front of you fans but out of all the possible people that could accept this challenge I am the last one he wants doing so.  Hell I am the opponent most champions quiver in fear when they hear my name.  They know exactly what I am capable of.  TLA can come out here and doubt it all he wants but if I am indeed the one to accept the call just pay attention to his facial expression it will go from happy to nervous the minute my theme song hits.  TLA knows first hand what I am capable of in that ring.  I mean back then when we did compete way back in NWF I wasn't even at my full potential and still gave him a tough challenge.  Just imagine how it would be now.  TLA I hope you are listening to this because you are looking at one of the people who will accept the challenge and the ONLY person who will accept the challenge and make you look like an idiot for having this open challenge.  However I am done with my talking just like I did with A-Will I will back up my words... TLA is the key definition of what I'd call a paper champion, he just can't hang with the big dogs. I will be the man to shake things up around here and not even TLA can outshine a guy like Chris Elite. I hope to see you soon, TLA.

Closing this out I hope the guys of Dynasty paid attention to this I hope A-Will learns to never doubt me again and I hope TLA's holds that title very close to him while he can.  I promise next time I am on Dynasty, I will do something that will FORCE you guys to put me on TV every week... That is not a threat, that is a promise!

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next