Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

『zakkii』
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post April 25th 2015, 4:49 am by 『zakkii』
OOC Note: This is only a character development promo, written with @Ariana Lopez

Ariana's head was filled with thoughts as she walked along the street heading to Haruna's apartment. The words and thoughts that crossed her mind were hard to form. This girl she had met, this cute little Japanese girl had drawn Ariana's eyes. She had captured the Latin Goddess to no end and Ariana wanted her to know it. With heels clicking of Ariana's black strapped sandals she continued upon her path determined. Her heart and stomach a flutter, the feeling of knots within them. A confession was to come from her painted lips and she didn't know how it would be taken. Ariana stopped finally making it to the door of Haruna's building. Opening up right before going in she drew in a soft breath only time would tell what outcome would happen. Love or hate, it was going to be found out. Then the scene opened in Haruna's apartment when we see her sitting alone at the coach without Jade, her room mate.

Haruna Sakazaki: waah~ Jade is gone for her WMW training, and I have no match this week, it's so lazy to be in Dortmund right now. I don't want to do anything~ aree?

Suddenly her room bell ringing, Haruna approaches the door and about to open it to see who is it going to be, her guest right now is kinda shocking to her.

Haruna Sakazaki: M-M-Miss...... Miss Lopez??

Ariana looks to Haruna with a smile upon her lips before entering slowly.

Ariana Lopez: Sorry to just drop by Haruna I had to see you. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Aah, it's okay.... please come in! 

Ariana then finally enters and while she takes off her boots, Haruna closes the door and lead her to the living room

Haruna Sakazaki: I'm sorry my flat is so small compared to yours.

Ariana Lopez: Aah, it's fine, looks so cozy and comfy to me.

Haruna Sakazaki: So, why did you come here so sudden? What happened?

Ariana Lopez: Nothing, Haruna..... I've just noticed you seeming a little distant right now. I figured you would be here probably just thinking. I wanted to let you know that me and Tarah's match had nothing to do with you. I just didn't have my best that night.

Ariana would stood before Haruna waiting to see what she had to say.

Ariana Lopez: Do you understand that? It wasn't your fault.

Haruna Sakazaki: I...... But, Tarah gives message to me by destroying you. I have a guilty feeling about this. I was hoping you are alright, honestly. and you know..... I am worrying about you. I want to go to your place, but I'm afraid you'll be mad at me. Sorry to drag my personal problem to you.

Haruna is not even able to look at Ariana in the eyes because of her guilty feeling.

Ariana Lopez: Haruna don't worry about Tarah using me as a message if I have my way about it I am not done with her. The fact is it wasn't one of my better nights. But right now that isn't the issue. You and I are. You wanted to do a tag team that is fine, you wanted to do business but we both know that we go beyond business. You are my friend too..maybe..more..

Ariana would move a hand out and lifted Haruna's chin upward. Ariana smiled softly with her ruby red lips. Haruna feels so nervous as Ariana can feel her body shaking when her soft feminine hands reach her chin.

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh? More than..... friends? wh-what do you mean?

Ariana would move a little closer making sure to keep Haruna's chin in her hand so her gaze was not averted.

Ariana Lopez: Don't tell me you haven't thought otherwise. I saw you the first time you came to my place. I saw the way you looked at me, and I want to give you my full attention because I like you Haruna...I really do...

Haruna is finally see Ariana into the eyes and look at how sincere her feeling was.

Haruna Sakazaki: I..... I like you too, Miss Lopez...... but you are a perfect figure to me..... I am not even deserved to be on your side. I am not worthy to be your friend. I- I don't know..... I just feel that way.

Ariana seemed to smile softly and leaned forward.

Ariana Lopez: Little Haruna you are absolutely beautiful. You are cute beyond measure and I like you more than just as my friend. You are too sweet, too tender to my eyes to pass up.

Ariana would then part her ruby red lips softly touching the lips of Haruna with her's. Ariana closed her eyes letting her lips mesh softly with Haruna's.

Haruna Sakazaki: E-eeh? Ariana..... mmmhh.....

Haruna seems shocked a bit with that sudden move. She seems hesitated and about to reject that kiss but Ariana doesn't let go off her warm lips do her job. Time after time, the warmness of her lips slowly melting Haruna's body as her nervous body somehow relaxed and slowly accepting the touch of the Latin Goddess. Haruna slowly rounds her hands around Ariana's waist and both of them slowly falls to the nearby sofa as both of them passionately make out.

"I wonder to myself.... what is happening right now? I can't even control my body everytime Ariana touches my body. Her love feeling she gives is too strong I can't even handle it. What is this, is Ariana really love me so much? Every kiss, every touch she gives feels so pleasurable. My denial turns into the sense of passion time after time. Should I open my heart to her? no, she already tell me to open my heart for her and I can't resist. Ariana.... this is.... too much..... I am losing my free will and you are already control me so I am now belong to you."

Few hours later, both Haruna and Ariana are already move to Haruna's queen size bed, both of them wear nothing and only cover their body with a blanket. We see Haruna falls on Ariana's top, wrapping her hand to Ariana's body.

Haruna Sakazaki: Ariana..... That was...... Wonderful. I never thought I want to do it with you. I mean, you are a perfect figure of a woman. You must be all attention to those men out there..... then why? why me, Ariana? you gave me everything and you seem doing it with love and no hesitation.

Ariana Lopez: Like I said, Haruna! That's because I love you..... do you believe that love is a beautiful thing, no matter the circumstances is? That is what I feel when I close to you. I love you more than anyone in this world. I want you to be mine, Haruna! and in return, I will give you my everything, I mean, yes, EVERYTHING i've got to you.... do you love me, Haruna?

Haruna Sakazaki: I..... I.....

Haruna seems nervous and shaking again as Ariana can only look at Haruna with a giggle.

Ariana Lopez: hehe.... you are so cute when you are nervous. don't worry, sweetheart. You don't need to give me an answer yet. Tell me your feeling when you are ready.

After a few silence seconds, Haruna finally say something.

Haruna Sakazaki: Y-yes, Ariana..... I love you too...... I'm just too scared to confess it because I hate to be rejected, especially by a perfect woman like you.

Ariana Lopez: Don't be scared to confess it. Love shouldn't hide no matter race, age, or gender. Love is beautiful in form and it is as beautiful as both of us. Yes we are not the most conventional couple and I have loved you since you stepped through my apartment door. That innocence that you bring, that beauty of your culture and how you love so much as I do. I am a geek, a nerd underneath these looks. I am drawn to you for more reasons than I can explain right now.

Ariana leans over and kisses the nape of Haruna's neck then backs up a bit putting an arm around her waist.

Ariana Lopez: The love we have won't be taken for granted and what we do doesn't matter as long as we support one another. I have nothing to hide from you because you have nothing to hide from me. My life is as open to you as I am. Beyond that I love you because you never stop amazing me every little thing that you do. It is simple Haruna you are my Haru-Chan and I your Ari-Chan.

Haruna smiles a bit as Ariana goes for a last kiss to her lips with cuddle before they closes their eyes and go to sleep.
Grace Izumi
Post April 25th 2015, 12:03 am by Grace Izumi
*Dr. Eddie Hawke is sitting in his office, as still as a hippie at a gun show. He looks at his watch, and frowns slightly*

Dr. Hawke: Oh well. Probably too late for me to say anything now.

*The feed fades to black*
Stark
Post April 24th 2015, 11:59 pm by Stark
The grand finale before the grand rampage. I know, I know, I said that the last one was my last one, but I can’t resist. Let’s face it Jamie; you respect me and I respect you. We’ve both worked too long and too hard this week to not have that mutual understanding that we truly both want the title. Regardless, I am more deserving of the New Breed title and nothing is going to change that. Yes, you are a detriment to the title. You know that you're better than the title, and even I would be fool to disagree with that. Your detriment is that you're holding an entire division back. All the New Breed talent that comes into the ERAWness to go through you at some point or another yet all you do is hold them back. How many superstars have you made leave after facing you? You've bullied this division for the past eight months but here is where the New Breed  needs a hero. This is where the New Breed needs STARKMAN. Here's the difference between Stark/STARKMAN and the other challengers you've faced. They fought because they wanted the power and spotlight. I fight to redefine the championship. I'm Fighting to redefine the new breed division. It's been a long eight months with O'Hara as champion, but  now the man quivers in fear knowing that his time is up. We're less than 24 hours away now my friend. Say your last words to your championship, hold it one last time, because you're not going to have that title the next night. This is the biggest match of my five year career. I've gone through too much to lose now...

You bring up Pain for Pride and I think it's a given that we're both going to be there in some capacity. I plan on defending the title I'm going to WIN tomorrow. As for you? You'll get to move up. Who knows what you'll be challenging for? You know that you can't hold onto the New Breed title. Let's say that you do manage to beat me and Clark. It's not us you hurt so much as the entire division. You said the New Breed title isnt a detriment to you, and you're right. YOU'RE a detriment to the new breed title. You're the reason there is so little card progress from the bottom to the top. At the end of the day, Duncan and I have better things to go to. The same can't be said for the guy debuting in a month who is gonna have to look up and see Jamie O'Hara, the not so new New Breed champion. You aren't just a detriment to the division, but a detriment to the EAW. Future talent can't be scouted if they need to deal with a guy who takes pride in sending new talents packing home. I'm not going to be that kind of champion. My goal is to show the world that Stark is GOOD. And to do that, all I need do is win the title and add some prestige to it. I don't need to be simple minded like you, proving my worth by putting others down. I can show the world on my own merit that Stark is ready to become something. I wish talent alone could do that but the EAW is a fascist regime where titles mean everything. That's why Jamie and I are going through all these hoops for the title at the bottom of the barrel. It's the ticket to the top of the ladder.

I don't care about what great competitors you've faced, it doesn't mean anything if you can't beat them. You don't get it, do you? Youre filler. You were filler in the reckless wiring poll. Filler in the chamber. And originally you were the filler in the feud between Stark and Clark, though the gears have shifted now as Duncan assumes that third wheel spot. There's been one constant in this story and that's Stark. This is my narrative, my book, my story to tell. This match came to my fruition after MY WIN at Reasonable Doubt. And this story ends when I WIN the new breed title. The tragic hero slays the mighty beast. You may not fear me, but you sure as hell fear the concept of finally having an equal. I'm telling you, I will bring a level of legitimacy and prestige to the New Breed title that has never been seen before. You should be glad in that regard, that I'll manage to reserve all the damage you've done to this title. Everything you've said you did with this title, I'll do better. I won't settle for filler talent. I'll be a god damned titan. I'll face the World Champion, and I'll face all the top guys too. I'll have meaningful feuds, not insignificant defenses. I'll hold this title like my life depends on it, MY LIFE, not your ego which you so dearly love. That's the difference. You're a paper champion who wants the belt because it makes you feel relevant. I have the heart of a REAL CHAMPION! No one believes that and it frustrates me so much. Everyone else, like Duncan, gets these opportunities given to them for free. I HAD TO FIGHT AND CLAW BUT NO ONE ELSE RECOGNIZES IT AND NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO ADMIT THAT STARK IS THE FUTURE!!!

I'll change everyone's damn mind. I'll prove everyone wrong. I'll beat Jamie O'Hara. I'll beat Jamie O'Hara... Make fun of me. Call me names. Extend me your mocking sarcastic apologies. It's okay.

The only thing you'll rue tomorrow is the fact you didn't take me seriously. You've done nothing but make me sound like absolute crap all week. That just makes it all the more sweeter when I beat you.

I'm winning the New Breed title. And I'm going to change the game for good.

Stark is the future.

And the future begins TOMORROW.

Last edited by King Lannister on April 25th 2015, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Asked to fix typos)
Post April 24th 2015, 11:58 pm by Boom.
"I'm A Complicated Freak."
(The scene starts as Troy Archello comes out to the Grand Rampage Arena.  He is seen with a simple sweater and some jeans.  He is roaming around, looking at the arena, with a smirk on his face.)

What an arena.  It’s an arena that suits a man of my caliber.  An arena that will be showcased in one of the biggest events of the year, the Grand Rampage.  There is so much talk about it and many are trying to make their biggest of dreams a reality.  They want to be EAW’s next big thing and this is the match that will put them down in history books as greats.  They have dreamt about this moments as long as they can remember….how adorable.  The funny thing about it is that this fairy tale doesn’t end with a goody-two shoe ending.  This ends with the “protagonists” of this story realizing that they won’t always get their way.  They’ll also realize how useless they are as individuals, but that doesn’t bother me one bit.  I’m a monster, a jerk, an asshole, etc. but I live up to it, yet I’m still one of the best performers in this company.  You have to be like me to actually a somebody here; if you’re going to be a Prince Charming or wanna-be superhero, I don’t know why you’re even standing in this ring.  This arena is meant for greats, not Wimp Man and his Incredibly Stupid Friends.  

I’m not here to talk about how I want to be like “so and so” and prove to the world that I’m going to be a great just like them.  No, no; I’m here to talk about a legacy that’s being written at this moment.  A legacy that started over a year ago: It’s about a man who fought his way up the food chain.  He tried to be someone who he wasn’t and he failed at everything that he did, but when he showed his true colors, he began on the rise to be the best wrestler in that corporation.  He made it to the top, and it all stopped.  The young man contemplated on what he should do next, and when he decided to go to EAW, he tried to be a man who he wasn’t once again.  Fail, another fail, and another huge fail.  One day came along and that lad realized that he had to be who he really was and not be another suck up; another fool who just controls twits.  He returned with a fury so great that he has gotten the attention of many and the hate of all, as well.  That man is me, Troy Archello.  The number one man on the rise and the man who will come into the Grand Rampage match with glowing confidence.  He will only go on to take out every man in his tracks and win that match, and ensure that his legacy holds true to him.  

That’s not a fairytale, kids.  This is a story about how life kicks you in the gut and makes you show who you really are.  Because of this whole experience, I’ve become into a uncaged animal who’s ready to strike the man who dares to capture him.  I am the one and only freak in this era.  Others who have tormented others in the past are nowhere near me.  I don’t spook you around; I give you the facts and beat the living hell out of you.  There’s fact number one.  Fact number two is that I’ve been in other matches similar to the Grand Rampage.  I did what I do best and nearly won that match, but that’s a story for another time.  The whole “Archello can’t do it” and “Archello will quit” bullcrap has been prominent for the last few weeks, but I’m still here and dominating.  Even if I lost to that simple man Brian Daniels, I still came out as a strong individual.  I do admit defeat, like a true man does, but my advice to Mr. Daniels would be to watch out for me in the Grand Rampage match.  I’m not threatening you; I’m telling you what is going to be happening when our paths cross again this weekend.  This applies to every single man in this match; I don’t care what you do or what you say, but if you get in my path of victory, I’ll have to shove you down the lane of defeat.  

(Archello sits down on a chair for the announce table and plays around with the equipment until he begins destroying the whole set altogether.)

This is what I’m capable of.  I don’t do this as an act of anger, I do this as a gesture of kindness.  I’m warning every single one of you to back away and never show up to this match.  It’ll only make the process of your demise even easier on all of us.  I’m not afraid, and I will never be afraid.  It’s not a trait I possess; I’m not a man.  I act on the will of surviving; I’m an animal of mass destruction.  I will break barriers in just a few days and if you can’t believe it, look back at what I’ve done and reevaluate your claims.  People of this world, I’m not another joke, I’m not a simple man with simple desires; I’m a complicated freak that is against this world.  Nobody is my friend and I do not like associating myself with you; I am far superior.  You are all peasants and I’m the Emperor of this land.  

All will fall, while I will remain.  Why put your confidence on a mortal when you can put your soul into an immortal?  I am the future and it’s dawning all over EAW.  The time of dusk is over and the change is now.  

(Archello walks off as he says more words to himself.  The camera fades here.)
#KimboLivesMatter
Post April 24th 2015, 11:58 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
(The camera fades to footage of Maxwell Dachs reading a book.)

Maxwell Dachs: I… have reached the top of the mountain. I proved everyone wrong. I beat GI Styles. I’ve shown everyone just how good I really am. I’m the best thing going right now in the EAW. Not only did I humiliate GI Styles, I got into the Grand Rampage match without even winning my qualifying match! That’s how damn good I am. Not only did I beat GI Styles, I proved to everyone how much of a shit wrestler he is. He is pathetic. And I dismantled him so much, that I proved my worth towards the management of EAW that they had just no choice to put me into this match. But unfortunately when they did so, I finally figured it out. But I can’t share that information just yet. I don’t want me knowing the truth of how this company is run be let out. If they know that I know they will send one of their goons like GI Styles or Carlos Rosso after me to cover up the truth. So in order to not compromise my mission, all I can say for now is that I’m going to save the galaxy. And in order to do so, I need to win the Grand Rampage match.

(Dachs puts the book down and stands up and turns to walk away.)

Dachs: That is all.

(The feed fades to black.)

Last edited by xkimbo on April 24th 2015, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
JordanCiserano
Post April 24th 2015, 11:41 pm by JordanCiserano
::The scene opens to Jordan Ciserano sitting alone at a plain wooden table. He is wearing a plain black hoodie with the hood up trying to hide his face. He looks up at the camera with stone cold eyes staring deep into the lens before looking back down slipping on his classic Ray-Bay sunglasses not wanting anybody to see him. He puts his face into his palms, then out of nowhere he lifts his head up in a quick action almost like he is snapping into character.::

Hello everybody, how are you doing because I am feeling determined today let me tell you. Because in a shocking change of events it seems that Death by Velocity is getting something that they deserved, they are getting something that has been owed to them since the day that they walked through the doors of EAW as a fresh new tag team. And that of course is a tag title shot itself. Now this is one of those instances where you are asking yourself how this has happened after it seemed that it was the New Monarchy versus the Savage Ryan’s, well let’s just say that one event changed that.

::He holds up a big one with his index finger moving the hood from his hair still looking at the table.::

That event of course was Caliban and I wiping the floor with the New Monarchy, completely wiping them out making it so EAW HAD to give us a title shot so that we wouldn’t do the same thing illegally at Grand Rampage. That match, man that match was a fun one… it was a match that showed what Death By Velocity can do in EAW for years and years to come and that is to walk in, kick ass, and walk out like nothing happened at all. Something that we have been getting pretty good at and this match was no exception.

::Jordan takes his sunglasses off knowing that his eyes are now filled with a bit more life than his former tired self.::

Caliban and I walked out with one thing on our minds and that was to show up and to kick ass and that is exactly what we did from the start of the match using our chemistry to take those blokes down with as many double moves as we know. After the feeling out processes we took full control of the match knocking them down as quick as we could in the most devastating ways that we could, ultimately giving us the one two three and the win.

::Jordan slaps the count on the table shaking it around before stopping with a huge smile.::

Normally that would be enough, Death By Velocity proved their point by crushing their opponents, we proved that we are the best tag team, and usually that would be it. But EAW in one of its smartest decisions yet decides to give us a chance at Grand Rampage Eight for the tag titles in a three way tag match against the team we beat last week, and the team that we have been wanting to beat for weeks in the Savage Ryan’s. Beat as in a match though… I think you all saw what we did to them outside of a match.

::Jordan smirks at the camera knowing exactly what he and Caliban did to the Savage Ryan's on several occasions.::

With this announcement, Caliban and I kicked it into overdrive. We started working harder, working faster, working on moves that are too dangerous for any other situation. We made sure that we know that we have the advantage in every situation that could spring up in this match, because we know that in a three way tag match anything could happen. From tables, to steel chairs, to ladders, to Spanish announce tables, anything and everything is legal. So from the second that that announcement was given, Caliban and I started preparing for the match of a lifetime.

::He nods to the camera.::

But I know what you are thinking “Sure you can prepare for your enemies, but when it comes to a title match there is no chance in hell that you can defeat the Savage Ryan’s.” Yes I know these two sons of bitches are the toughest guys to beat in the entire business with more skill than anyone else it seems, so we are just going to have to go into this match with as much intensity as we did with our match against the Monarchy, and when we laid them out multiple times after their matches.

::Jordan slaps his hand hard of his other making a loud cracking noise that echos around the room.::

I know some people call that type of action cowardly, attacking tired men after their match had concluded. But I simply call it taking advantage of a situation, sure we may be called cowards, but in the end due to the damage that we gave them, we have more of a chance than ever to take these guys down. What those “attacks” which I would rather call “notable beatings” did for us is gave us a weak point on these two. It gave us a vision on where we need to hit them the hardest so that they will fall, crash and burn in the center of the ring giving us the win. Sure this time they will be fully aware of what is happening and they will be as rested as they can be, but we still will know that it isn’t impossible to knock them down.

And if you think that even that isn’t enough to take those two down, you better believe that we are still madder than hell about them costing me MY Pure Championship, costing them MY opportunity at greatness. Well right now opportunity knocks boys, and it is knocking at your door. Expect I am not knocking at that door, I AM KICKING IT DOWN! I have had it with waiting to face you guy’s mano y mano. I have had it with having to wait for my opportunity to get my hands on you two jack asses. So now that it is FINALLY coming to me I am not going to pass it up, I am bringing my A-game to beat them down.

::Jordan nods to the camera in confirmation that he is going to nearly kill both teams in order to get the tag team championship.::

Even with the Savage Ryan’s gone; there is still your “number one contenders” of the New Monarchy. And if last match didn’t show you that we can take these boys down with no effort at all take this in. Now that we have faced these guys once, we know what they have; we know their moves and their strengths. Death By Velocity even knows when they are going to use their greatest weapons. And before you say that that isn’t possible… you should just look at some of our other matches with any and I mean ANY other tag team and you will see that Death By Velocity has done this many times with great success.

I know that we can take both of these teams down as long as we do what we do best. Taking this match like every other, and beating our opponents down with intensity that the crowd won’t be able to handle. If our beating was a movie, it would be rated R for violence and graphic imagery. Because once we get the advantage in this match, and it’s only inevitable that we do we won’t let up until these two teams are laying face first on the mat with a crimson mask of blood on.

::Jordan puts his hand around his face, and says "there will be blood" to the camera that closes in on him.::

This match will be a game changer for Death By Velocity, and a game changer for EAW as a whole. We have finally, and I mean FINALLY got our opportunity to make this team immortal in the record books, so Death By Velocity certainly will not pass it up. The Tag Titles will be ours.  Best of Luck Mates.

::Jordan flashing his hood back up, putting the sunglasses back on going out of character and into a more focused state then before. You hear him take a deep breath as he whispers "it's time" while the camera does what it always does fading to black.::
Tyler Parker
Post April 24th 2015, 11:06 pm by Tyler Parker
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST, HUH??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post April 24th 2015, 11:05 pm by Boom.
"Jacks and Kings."
(The scene begins in a small room, with a small black table in the middle.  Cards are being flipped and tossed around by men.  Their faces are undetectable in the dark.  Most of them leave, but only one of them remains.  He has his feet on the table, fiddling with the cards.  A hat is now seen, covering the individual’s face.  The individual finally reveals his face and throws an ace onto the table.  It is Troy Archello, expressionless and looking right at the camera.)

The Clock has arrived to the digits that we oh so awaited; it is time for the Grand Rampage.  The buzz, the lights, the action, and the match that creates the biggest of stars.  This will be my first FPV in almost a year and many are questioning my abilities or saying that I’m not cut out for this.  All of your comments make me laugh because it only shows that all of your stupidity levels are very high.  You’re all wimps; chumps who do nothing but sit on your couches and still have chip remnants on your fingers and all over your face.  Am I supposed to care about what YOU say?  I am the one who’s actually doing these great things while you’re just judging as you do NOTHING.  I went through a lot this last week, but that is all in the past.  This moment in the  past will be forgotten and people will move on.  The thing that should matter to all of you at this point in time is me, the present and the future.  All I wonder is that if any of you will be ready for the biggest moment in my illustrious career.  The future is coming around the corner, ready to stop the biggest of trends and eras.  

(Archello throws a jack.)

Jacks.  These are the individuals that many will be rooting for and your “underdogs”.  They are just there, but they can’t get their momentum moving to the main event.  They’re your Daniel Marshalls, your Zach Genesis's, your Alex Andersons.  They have the biggest of dreams to actually win and get one of the biggest chances of their lives.  For that, they are foolish.  They have been in the same spot for so long, and they expect to go to the top of the EAW Chain because of that?  No.  The way you get yourself all the way up in EAW is making an impact.  If you’re just around and being a kiss up to these idiots, I mean “fans”, and management, you’re not going to make far.  The answer to become a somebody in this company is to shut up and let your actions speak for you.  Look at the people who don’t do that; they’re nobodies.  EAW can live without them.  They’re just like a jack; a fool that will never move along their miserable lives.  They are only used to keep the company running and are just puppets of the corporate sides to inspire you puppets that “the next generation” has arrived.  

(Archello flips around with the cards and quickly slaps a king.)

The head of royalty; the kings.  They’re on the top; the main eventers; the top guys; the faces of this company.  These are the men who represent the product that we have today and are given all the world title shots, huge chances, etc.  In a way, they rule what’s going on in the company; they are who our wrestlers look up to and give applause to.  They are the Mr. DEDEDEs, the Brian Daniels, the Heart Break Boys of this era.  They may be all poweful and god-like, but they are mortal.  They can suffer the fate that every man awaits; death.  Powerful people are taken down by the righteous individuals who make change for the best of everyone.  Saul was a king, respected by the people, but fell down like every man does and replaced by someone far superior than him, David.  If you imbeciles don’t get the point I’m making, it’s that these people are kings, but are bound to get replaced.  We get Saul after Saul after Saul; they’re merely mortal and make the biggest mistakes in the biggest points of their careers.  Then comes the David; a humble warrior who is strong, handsome, and the wisest king of all time.  David has arrived in EAW, in the form of me.  You people need a great man to lead you and nobody can do it better than yours truly.  Continue to cheer for your kings; their destinies are coming to life.

(Archello finally tosses an ace and begins to mix around the cards.)

The Ace; the #1; the best card there is.  The ones destined for greatness are this card; nothing can stop them.  The Jacks are a joke to them and the Kings don’t even stand a chance.  This card represents the individuals who are destined for greatness.  They are the innovators of their generations; the best of the best.  This week will be my turn to put my ace card into play.  It is my time to wipe out everyone who comes in my way.  It doesn’t matter who you are and it doesn’t matter what you’re going to do; this is my time and nobody can say a damn thing about it.  I have proven myself to be one of the biggest threats EAW has.  I have proven that I can keep up with the top dogs.  I already have all of your attention and now, it’s the best time to win the biggest match of my career.  Brian Daniels, Alex Anderson, and anyone else who wants to get in my way will be terminated from the match.  I’m not playing around with anyone, and if they have to leave the arena in a stretcher, it won’t be my fault.  The time for talking is over.  Ladies and Gentlemen, EAW’s New Era will be Troy Archello.  

(Archello tosses the cards into the camera and gets up.  He is seen running as an ace card lands on the camera lens.  The camera fades out.)
Jamie O'Hara
Post April 24th 2015, 10:53 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Grand Rampage Promo VII
A Sorry From God.

One last time…

Here…we…go…

You know what? You’re right, I shouldn’t “brag” about being defeated before previous title defenses but look about Stark, look around, who’s the New Breed champion? If it were detrimental, if it was a poor and pitiful thing that the champion lets one slip my reign would have lasted…oh….a month. It’s funny you label the people who have come after my title in the past as half-rate, yet here you stand perhaps furthest from a concern. You build it up as this great and wonderful fact you can win consistently on Showdown yet you, with Duncan and Brody couldn’t beat me and Starr Stan; three on one. What? I’m sorry, is the tale a little different there? Let me surgically remove from your head from your arse; your ONE “extraordinary” feat at a Free Per View event was a last ditch effort. Mine includes eliminating world champions and single handily ending their reigns and having my back lit up by electric ropes, still walking out as champion. In the span of just a few months you’ve built nothing short of an impressive resume but the fact is Stark it’s really nothing to be proud of. The only feather you have in your cap is defeating me…and well like we’ve both said, it isn’t the first time now is it? Rossdale, Nas, Vendetta, all thought they reigned second on that list under God but they released they’re actually third. It’s very simple it goes, God….Jamie O’Hara and then daylight and then whoevers knocking on my door begging for a chance. What makes you such a funny man to listen to Stark, what makes you such a unique opponent is your pure fuckin delusions. You, a challenger who’s greatest accomplishment is defeating me on Showdown to telling the champion, a champion that’s done far more than others in the past, that his future is standing inside the walls of a high school gym, that it’s as far as I’m going to go. Throw in the belittlement and oh Stark, it warms my heart knowing how much defeating you at Grand Rampage is going to hurt. You’re right, I can throw my jokes, the stories of God, what I have and haven’t achieved but none of it matters because as it stands, you’re one up on me. You’ve got that victory and history says that Stark is better than O’Hara. So you want to talk about desperation? Why I want to hold onto this title? It’s so history can write that it was just a fluke. Actually, it would put us as equals, one a piece. But the archives, the memories of a bloodied, broken Stark lying in the ring defeated will tell a much, much greater story; that you are not my successor, you are not even close to the level of God.

Stark, let me make this clear, this title has NOT hindered me thus far in my career. It hasn’t stopped me from facing better opponents, it hasn’t stopped me from getting week to week awards and with Pain For Pride just around the corner I know for a FACT it won’t slow me down. So why? Why would I simply just let it go, cut the reign at two hundred and twenty days and walk away DEFEATED? Laws of Nature? “Starks Law”? Dead weight? What other excuses do you have huh? Once again, you seem to skip over what doesn’t fit your skewed view of reality; choosing to ignore the parts that make you look like a jackass instead of the smart and witty man you believe you are. You can point, you can laugh, you can mock, you can joke about my shortcomings, the fact that I couldn’t win those matches, that as it stands perhaps Jamie O’Hara isn’t FIT for the main event scene. Fact is Stark, in those matches I wasn’t given a chance in hell; a scrub expected to lose within minutes probably seconds yet somehow, despite losing I walked away with more respect, more admiration, more pride than you clearly will ever understand. It isn’t about winning them all, it’s about proving yourself, proving your worth and proving your place. Pain For Pride season beings tomorrow and defeating you, defeating Duncan, regardless of the fact I still have this title, a title seen as the lowest of lows, I know my future is about to get better. And you know why I’ll get those chances Stark? Because I proved that I can hang with the best. Victories? Yeah they’re only strikes in a column if a madman wants a reason to descend into madness. Winning, losing week to week isn’t the end of the world, losing those matches is even further than that. It’s what you do with those opportunities that matter the most and I’ve taken them all on with both hands. I could rest on the fact that I could beat Jacob Senn, that I could outlast our owner Zack Crash and the Hall of Fame champion Scott Diamond, but then I’d end up a bitter, desperate man like you. But reminding EVERYONE of who I am, what I’m capable of by systematically destroying the pair of you will only do my careers wonders heading into Pain For Pride.

But hey, apparently I stride for mediocre according to you so yeah! Let’s go with that for a second, let’s continue to believe that’s all I care about!

You can say you’re unlike the mediocrity that I’ve faced before Stark and you’re perhaps closer to the mark than they ever were. However, here’s where the light reveals the paper thin ice you stand on; unless you defeat me when it matters, defeat me for the New Breed champion, you’re as pathetic, you’re as delusional, you’re as lost as they were. Like it or not, call this bullshit or not, but every word you continue to spew is just history repeating itself. No different than Rossdale, no different than Nas, no different than Vendetta. All of them told me that they were either second to me or well above me. All of them told me how great they are and how my reign ends in our match. All of them spoke the same garbage you do. So you want to know why I mock you? Why I take little to no care in everything I say? It’s because I’ve been here before and I know the damn fucking result already. That isn’t God speaking, that’s history unravelling itself to show you how far from the mark you truly are and have been for a long time. Fear you? No. I don’t fear you, I don’t fear what lies beyond this title reign, I don’t fear tomorrow, I don’t fear the day after. Expendable? Please. This is coming from another challenger where the inevitable is him being remembered as just another challenger to my title, another contender who thought he had it all, had the belt won far before the bell had rung. You want to know the true meaning of the word expendable? Walk to the bathroom, stare into the mirror and you’ll get your answer. Just another challenger, just another contender. Expendable.

That’s all you are Stark. Why do you feel you must win this title Stark? You claim I settle for mediocrity yet countless times you’ve labeled this title as such. You claim you’ll be a world champion at some point in your career; without a shred of credibility to back that up It’s probably the stupidest fucking thing you’ve said. Why, why are then settling for the New Breed title? IF you’re that great, IF you’re my equal then surely the Interwire championship would be a better fit for you? Oh….wait a second, I get it. You’re willing to grab everything that comes your way because you fear failure. You can put on a cocky, arrogant smile, you can parade around but I see right through it Stark. You have such high expectations, you’ve clung to your previous achievements and accolades , this idea that you were World champion before and so you will again. Oh Stark, I almost feel sorry for you. How it must feel to carry such weight upon your shoulders; carrying such consequences. Allow me to aid you there. Instead of building yourself up, thinking that you can and will be a World Champion, then realising your reign isn’t even a fraction of the greatness I forged, I can just put an end to the myth right here, right now; simply put an painless end to your hopes and dreams. You need the New Breed title, but funnily enough, every reason you claim that I do, fits you fucking perfectly. I spoke to Clark about expectations and what you should be doing once you have this title. Stark, the only thing left, the only “new ground” for you to cover is to take that title and hold it while holding a world championship. Everything else in between? I did it. You want to talk about redefining the New Breed championship, well I can save you the time and effort by pointing to the last two hundred and twenty odd days. I took the brass ring plenty of times Stark, but it remains to be seen if you can.

Oh the inevitable? You want to talk about the “inevitable” and skew it so it says that Stark wins the gold? There is only one ending and I’ve been saying it all week; you’re hopes and dreams are being crushed. I feel like I’m repeating myself here but I guess I have to; Stark I’m more than happy to be INSULTED, but at least get it fucking right. Done nothing? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING? You stupid boy, I’ve done more for this title than ANYONE else before me. What? Should the title be higher on the card? Should it be given more spotlight? Is that what you think elevating a title means? Furthering it’s prestige? When I won this title I first defended it ON A FUCKING PRE SHOW. Underscore Pre Show. Bold Pre Show. Either way, this title was NOTHING before I took it. Who stepped into the chamber? Who main evented Voltage? Me. With this title I have done so, so much that I am so proud of and I have the accolades to prove it. Furthermore, you LOSE prestige when the title is handed about to whoever comes knocking first. Oh please Stark, save me the belittlement it’s about as fucked as you thinking you can actually beat me when it matters. Your skewed vision of reality is full of holes my friend, a lack of knowledge is painfully clear, it makes rebuttal almost impossible because I pity you and your inability to see things for the way they are. Stark, those who come and those who go do so because they realise the mountain is just a bit too high for them to climb. If I’m base camp, then they’re defeated before they even sign a contract. But then again it’s hard to take any notice of new talent when I’m too busy proving my worth against people like Devan Dubian, Brian Daniels, Lannister, Zack Crash, Jacob Senn, the Heart Break Boy and Hades the Hellraiser. Actually, here’s a fun game, let’s name main event talent that Stark has faced and didn’t get squished like a bug? Oh…oh wait that’s impossible because he hasn’t. I should perhaps the higher ups, I should go to Zack Crash and asking “Hey man, how about you pull some strings and get me booked on Dynasty, Showdown and Voltage so I can defend this title time and time again?” It’s almost hilarious that you proceed to call me such a whiny, entitled bitch. Fought hard? Save me the feel good lines Stark you did jack fucking shit to get here. You’re far from the champion the New Breed deserves, just another fool who’s going to fall into an ego trip once he gets his hands on the gold. It’s basically Rossdale 2.0 except this time I want to blow my brains out.

One final time let me go back to the start of my reign, I only needed ONE chance to defeat Ryan Savage and I did. One match, no contendership because I was well and truly above everyone else in the division at that time. Scott Oasis, Aren Mstislav, plenty. What you THINK is impressive in your career thus far is nothing compared to the impact I made so quickly, so suddenly. Defeating the right hand of Mr. DEDEDE; what a great accomplishment that was. My rise, wasn’t so slow. In the space of six months I was in a main event of an Free Per View show; only two names that stick out achieving that in Cyclone and Y2Impact. Shame, winning the gold on that night, being a dual champion would put me in that unique class. In one way or another I’ve said I didn’t deserve the opportunities I’ve received. I could have, and probably should have defended this title at Road To Redemption. I should have defended this title at King of Elite. This match? Should have taken place at Reckless Wiring. Point is, the nights I could have been adding more names to the list of defeated contenders, were removed because I was given earlier and better opportunities. I can only defeat who’s placed in front of me; perhaps when you’re champion you’ll realise that. I’m not a fool, I’m not blind to your impact Stark. On another day, perhaps a few months back I would be a little more concerned but really, I’m not.  You can label those who have faced before as “nothing” but truth is unless you defeat me for the title you’re just like them. Fuck me, how many times am I going to repeat that? When June 27th and 28th rolls around, you COULD be defending his championship, but Jamie O’Hara? I’m stealing the fucking show one way or another. It doesn’t matter if I’m in the 24/7 Battle Royal, if I’m in Cash in the Vault, If I’m in a singles match, or if I somehow, someway make it to the main event, you won’t be the name they leave talking about; it will be me. Although, I could easily do the same but still with the New Breed championship. I wouldn’t mind carrying a briefcase around for a couple of months, weeks…an hour. Ah, look at me, getting ahead of myself. Silly.

One second while I clear my throat. “Blah blah blah”, am I sounding like you yet? One second, one last change. “Well, unlike you I don’t need to tell you my entire career”. Funny how just a few days later here you are telling me about each and every victory. Oh, El Landerson? Cute. Nick Makarov? Yeah, so let me ask, where is he? Matt Miles? Well, I heard he is “really good” so I’ll give you that. You constantly bring up this idea you’ll bring such prestige, such honour, such class to the New Breed title yet, what more can you do? What can you do that I couldn’t? Defend it more often? Be a proud, defending champion? I guess it will be easy when you DON’T have any main event roles to fulfill; when your biggest concern is who’s next for the title instead of what’s next for Stark. Really my one and only regret is not ending more hopes and dreams, I seem to get off on that. I would love to know the name of the book you’re reading from…actually I can guess…”The Delusions and Stupidity of Stark”. Actually I think I’ve read it before…yeah first it was called “The Delusions and Stupidity of Rossdale”, then it became “The Delusions and Stupidity of Nas” AND THEN it became “The Delusions and Stupidity of Vendetta” but now this. Heard it came with a twin book called “The Delusions and Stupidity of Duncan”.

Allow me to finish here, you are a blind, stupid, egotistical shit who doesn’t realise his place. You think just because you THINK you can win, you have the right to walk around and take a shit on me, my reign, what I’ve done for the New Breed title and what I’ve done for your career. I’ve given you fifteen minutes of fame and I think it’s been fifteen minutes too long. When the bell rings I’m going to leave you a broken and shattered man. I am going to ensure that your world, the fake, twisted world you have created for yourself comes crumbling down around you. I will REMIND you of your place in this company and on the proverbial ladder we all climb to the top. Show up as whoever you want, show up with a cape, a mask, whatever, at Grand Rampage, Jamie O’Hara, the greatest New Breed champion of all times, reminds you, reminds everyone why he’s just that damn fucking good. Dare to spit in the face of God but don’t look for sympathy when he incinerates every last shred of credibility you had. It has never been you destiny to win this title from me, it has been nobody’s destiny to do so.

For the pain, for the horrors and for every night you’re bound to wake from in that cold, cold sweat, I am sorry.
Carlos Rosso
Post April 24th 2015, 10:34 pm by Carlos Rosso
Exclusive Pre–Grand Rampage Interview from EAW.Com

Carlos Rosso sits down for an interview shortly after his arrival in Dortmund, Germany Friday morning. His thoughts on the Grand Rampage in general, the state of Dynasty and his hopes for the Grand Rampage and beyond. 

Interviewer: Carlos, before you qualified for the Grand Rampage you were on a bit of a losing streak. There were many fans and pundits who considered your entry into the Grand Rampage in doubt. Was that any sort of motivation for qualification? 

Carlos: A little certainly. This is my fourth adventure into the Grand Rampage. While I haven’t achieved the ultimate success and won the thing I have been involved in it many times. I refused to be involved in this company, healthier than ever, and allow myself a chance to compete for this opportunity. 

Interviewer: Now that you are in the field of 30, how do you fancy your chances?

Carlos: As good as anyone else’s I have to say. There are plenty of guys from the Dynasty Roster alone who will be formidable opponents. TLA, Tiberius, Montell, and others. At the same time, those guys all have to deal with me too. You don’t have to be bigger, smarter, faster or luckier to throw someone out over the top rope. All you have to do is grab them and throw them out. There’s no rocket science, nothing supernatural to it. Any one of us in the match can win. That, as silly is this going to sound, is a reason for the optimism I feel as well as the understanding that I can very much come up short in this.

Interviewer: What do you think of the field? Is there anyone who stands out to you? 

Carlos: Guys like Ventura and Montell who have been there before, the guys who have won this thing and all the former World Champions in EAW are people who I think deserve a little extra attention. Guys like Jamie O”Hara and This Pizza Guy who’s real name I don’t know, the newer guys who have been impressive of late. My former tag team partner GI who looks as fit as ever. There’s no clear cut favorite to me, but there are a lot of potential dark horse winners.

Interviewer: Have you changed your regimen to prepare for the event?

Carlos: Not at all. I’ve spent my time off employing endurance training to prepare for Iron Man Matches and matches that the Grand Rampage that may require a lot of stamina. There’s no real need to change anything up or deviate from that if I’m already training at an extraordinary level.  

Interviewer: We mentioned your losing streak earlier, but you’re currently on an unbeaten streak where you have not been beaten in three weeks. The singles win to qualify for the GR by beating Maxwell Dachs, the no decision with Dedede that ended with a brawl between the tag champions and their challengers as well as the tag team match where you and TLA formed a functional team long enough to best Donny Diamond and Montell Smooth. Did these wins help get your confidence up going into the event?

Carlos: In terms of being able to compete yeah, but in terms of winning the Grand Rampage, not really. It’s a thirty man prizefight. There’s nothing that you can go through in a match with 1-4 opponents and partners that can prepare you for how grueling this match can be. There is not a damn event like it. It felt good to get the taste of losing out of my mouth, but I consider it like preseason and the playoffs. Just because you win a few games in the preseason doesn’t guarantee a playoff victory. It just doesn’t work like that in our sport or any sport in the world. 

Interviewer: IF you somehow win the event, is there any World Champion that you would like to challenge? 

Carlos: There are a few guys that I think are automatically in my thoughts. Tyler Parker OR Lucian Black would be very much on my radar obviously. If Charlie Scene wins his championship match and I’m fortunate enough to win the Grand Rampage, I would consider him. My history with him goes back a long time before he even went to prison. I have no disrespect towards him but the hype for that potential championship match would be gigantic. 

Interviewer: You mentioned Tyler and Lucian Black. Many EAW fans already know your history with Tyler goes back to your lengthy rivalry with him in both Singles competition where he had most of the success and your tag team bouts, where you and GI Styles had the majority of the success. Why do you have such a problem with Lucian? 

Carlos: Because I don’t like how he’s treating people. I don’t like how he mocks our fans. I don’t like how he set up Tyler to be beaten by Tarah Nova. I think he’s a liar and someone who has no right to be called champion. It would make me sick to my stomach if he were the world champion of a brand I represented and have been a part of as long as I have been on like Dynasty. I think we at least have a National Elite Champion we can respect, I want our World Heavyweight Championship to stay that way as well. Lucian is not a respectable human being in the slightest and it would be a thrill t have an opportunity to face him for that belt if it came to that. I would have plenty of motivation.

Interviewer: When you had to take your injury sabbatical, EAW underwent a transformation from Extreme to Elite. You’ve never really talked much about that change. How do you feel about it and why? 

Carlos: I miss the old Extreme days. That would be a surprise from people who have followed my career, but being Extreme I think made EAW a unique, incredible place. There were a LOT of things that Dynamite Rain said and did that probably wouldn’t be approved of today in EAW. I do have to say though that Elite Rules favor my tastes. I feel that I am  far and away one of the best pure technical wrestlers that EAW has to offer and the current rules and system play into those hands. From a wrestling standpoint, then I love it. But from a creativity, personality, mentality perspective….I feel like the company has honestly stepped backward some. I know that opinion won’t be popular but it is what it is. 

Interviewer: What do you want people to think of Carlos Rosso when the Grand Rampage is over? 

Carlos: I want them to say: Wow, Carlos Rosso fought his ass off! That’s somebody I want to see competing on my favorite show or wrestling for a Championship down the line. I want to send the fans home happy and my haters home pissed off by winning the thing, but if not that, I want to have a respectable performance that’s looked back on with respect. 

Interviewer: Where do you see yourself when it comes time for Pain for Pride? What will Carlos Rosso be doing? 

Carlos: I’ll be wrestling for a World Championship. I don’t know on what brand. I don’t know who my opponent is. I don’t know if I’ll win the Grand Rampage or a tournament or a decision match of some kind to designate me the top contender. For fucks sake I may win the World Heavyweight Championship sometime between now and Pain for Pride. I don’t know how I will do it, but I will do it. That is the only milestone I have not reached in my wrestling career and my career in EAW. I’ve done everything else I want to do, especially in the tag team division. I want to leave no doubt to my status as an all-time great and Hall of Famer. People all over EAW, fans and wrestler alike, seem to think that they can afford to look me over. That they don’t have to pay attention to me. That is going to change, sooner rather than later. 

Interviewer: In the event you do win a major championship, are you planning on retiring?

Carlos: No. Winning a championship alone will not satisfy me. I want to prove a point by being one of the most sensational, fighting and long-reigning champions that EAW has ever seen. I want to do things here that I did in CWF that rival anything done by anyone anywhere. I am a man who has held Championships in four federations at one time without missing a show, without missing an event. I have been a double champion EAW and defended both of my titles and made appearances on several brands when necessary. I have no problem with working hard. I will only retire when I feel that either my body can keep up with the demands of my spirit and mind or when I feel no more challenges exist for me to overcome. You can expect the former before the latter. I will ALWAYS find something to motivate me. No matter if I’m the first one out or the last man standing, I will use whatever happens tomorrow night as the ultimate motivation to push towards the ultimate goal I have. 

Interviewer: Thank you for joining us, Carlos. Best of luck tomorrow in the Grand Rampage.

Carlos: Thank you. I’m looking forward to the great challenge ahead. 
Marco
Post April 24th 2015, 10:04 pm by Marco
There is one thing that man has come to fear during it's entire existence on the face of the Earth and it's a common fear that links us together as one. You can deny it RAGNAROK and Death By Velocity or anyone who can hear my voice. But the one thing that man fears is the future, or more specifically your own individual future. We hear constant echos in the back of our heads whispering to us asking if we whether we will become a success or a failure at life. If you think that I'm lying then you must be ignorant not to have notice that voice that we try so hard to ignore but it has followed us from the moment where we can have our own thoughts, till now. As children we have been constantly watching people who have gone on to great success living wonderful lives. We sit watching at home as we look at the celebrities flaunt their wealth and the objects that they spend on. They even created a show where we take a look inside their homes looking at the endless amount of shoes, cars and customized houses with their own private swimming pools. Or how about we see business men or women showing off how successful their businesses are and how much they make a year. That is the end point that everyone wants to reach at some point in their lives. But as we know about this world no matter how much opportunities that are waiting for us, we are exposed that there is a darker part of life. As children we are also exposed to that darkness, the pain, the suffering, the never ending agnoy that people face in their every day life. That image of struggle haunts us EVERY SINGLE DAY of our lives and we try so hard to prevent that from happening! We are willing to do anything and everything we can to make sure that we don't experience that pain. We are willing to kill, we are willing to betray our love ones if it means that we don't become a failure who struggles, a failure who begs on the streets, A FAILURE WHO HAS TO SLING DOPE JUST TO SURVIVE! That's why we try so hard to make sure our futures are set so we don't have to worry about all of it. Like living in a perfect dream, living in a wonderland that you can never be touched by anyone or anything. But we know that there is someone that we have to get pass in order for that dream to become a reality. We all know there is someone that is above us, like the people we see that have the riches and the fame, the successful businesses that we want to surpass.  Which is why during the course of the past few weeks that's when it comes to us you don't see the Unified Tag Team Championships, all you see is the legacy of my partner, the Hall Of Fame Status, the championships THE SUCCESS that anyone could only dream of. Through my eyes this whole thing has been about your future, Aren and Matt Miles and how you would like to be the ones that say we were the ones that brought my partner down to force him into retirement. Like the people in his era has came and gone you feel like in order to feel true success, in order to not visit that dark place that you feel that it's essential that you bring down the man that has not only survived the test of time as long as he did but he has done something that not many people are keen on doing and that's to evolve and ADAPT. Unfortunately for him his longevity in this business has painted a huge target on his back and anyone who is or has been associated with him. Usually normal men would lose sleep in the fact that they have a huge targets on their backs but DEDEDE and I welcome anyone who wants to try to take the things that we have been yearning for ever since we became a tag team. It's an endless cycle about worrying about the future. The people who are on top has to worry about the men who constantly chases after them, the people who always want to look for any cheap possible way to hinder their unity. That's the position we find ourselves in boys because it doesn't matter if you try to point out the longevity of one's career, the future that you want to usher in so badly, or the lust for fame and fortune because you boys can try to play revolutionaries if you want. But what you fail to have realize that there is always another future coming behind you. What you fail to realize is that there is a thing called "too fast too soon" and that's the thing that you and Death By Velocity are facing right now.

But through the midst of this chaos of trying to find safety and security of their future and whether or not if they fail or succeed. My soul is just quivering in excitement, because this is what I've been waiting for in this division. I love the determination in your eyes despite what purpose you may have. Either it's just being sick and tired of DEDEDE winning another championship, or you boys can't bare the thought of believing that I'm receiving handouts, that I have been hand picked by an unknown power to succeed. Oh how people jump to such conclusion despite being ignorant to the thought that I may be just good at what I do and that's hurt people. But nobody has picked me to succeed, I have picked myself because I'm not battling for me, I'm not battling for my future because if I worry about my future then all I will end up doing is defeating myself, just as you two boys are doing right now. The people who I fight for is the people who are in The Savage Requiem. I have freed them from being enslaved to the standards that has been set in this corrupt world. That's what drives me to go above and beyond human understanding, that's why I'm able to win title after title after title no matter what happens. That's WHY I am able to succeed despite failing at one thing or having a trail of failure behind me. You boys honestly thought everything you have said this week was ammunition and you have my partner here giving you credit where it isn't deserved. The only thing that you should be credited for is that you're getting to survive another day. Another day feeling the sun rays hitting your skin, another day of living your dream or walking in a never ending nightmare when in this business. But other than that has been nothing but endless ploys to play mind games with minds you can't even penetrate or even to begin to comprehend let alone try to tear us down. What amazes me the most that you two or anyone in this company acts like failure isn't apart of life, but little do you know that it is. So why try to go out your way to emphasize something that we've known all of our lives since growing up?  As much as you think you have a chance to bring us down, you fail to look and realize that the gap between the three teams and realize that both DEDEDE and myself are on a level that you boys could only imagine. But if anything I should be offended by is that how you two try to paint yourselves as heroes, as idols, as role models that you are the ones that will vanquish the evil monsters known as The Savage Ryans' just to fulfill your own selfish and wicked ambitions. Lets just see how far all those intentions will get you because you are heading for a road block and it's coming to you real soon.

As for Death By Velocity I commend you for what you did to me by costing me my spot at Grand Rampage. The whispers of the now dead Diana told me that one day when I'm on the road to pain for pride that there will be a group of people or maybe just two will cost me my opportunity for greatness. Believe it or not ever since you two boys walked into this company I have been waiting for the day where you both feel that you are ready to challenge us for these titles. Unlike both Aren and Matt who constantly bitch and moans about not getting a fair shake or being over looked, you two forced EVERYONE to look at you. You have made everyone remember your names and who you are and what you are about and I can dig it. I'm going to spare you the cliche of how you remind me of myself because the only similarities that we have is that if we see something that we truly desire, we just take it. But have you ever thought once what would happen if you had the wrong set of people who has their eyes on you? Now granted what you did at Voltage was a smart move on your part to push your way into the tag team championship picture. Now prepare yourself for the gutter rats to bitch and moan how you two were "handed" another championship opportunity. But I hope you can soak up the momentum that you have from Voltage. I hope you remember screwing me out of my Grand Rampage spot, I hope you remember you beating the number one contenders and prove that without a shadow of a doubt that you are worthy of becoming champions. But now you're dancing with The Reaper and I wonder if you could survive because hell is coming behind both DEDEDE and myself and we have enough for everyone that dares to threaten our championship reign or even yet our livelihood. Death By Velocity what you have done was smart but lets see at the end if it will pay off because you have proven you can beat Aren and Matt Miles. But now you have to see if you can find it within yourselves that you can not only manage to hold your own with us but the simple fact if you can walk away from Grand Rampage with the Tag Team Championships. There has yet to be a team that's willing to put their mind, bodies and soul on the line to beat us and take these titles away from us. I hope both you two and RAGNAROK are prepared for the loss that will be brought to you at Grand Rampage but the trauma that will come with it. Welcome to war boys where The Savage Ryans' thrive in!
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post April 24th 2015, 9:54 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Grand Rampage Promo

Ah,Yes,the Grand Rampage match...

A match that I've been looking forward to ever since I first came to EAW six months ago,and since then a lot has changed.I've ditched my former dead weight of a partner,turned my career around from hitting a dead end to climbing my way up to the top and have already been in some big matches,defeating some big names in the company.No match that I've ever been in has as much on the line nor has been as big as the Grand Rampage match.

I've been at a pretty good win pace so far now that we're almost halfway through the year of 2015,though my last match was tag team loss against Carlos Rosso and TLA which was admittedly one of my more embarrassing losses in all of my career considering one has a nasty case of flaring hemorrhoids and someone who I've already beaten twice and the other is a living and breathing definition of an assclown who acts like he's a damn sex machine.

If anybody should be acting like a damn pornstar around here,then it should be me I mean my long curly blonde hair,my goatee and my rocking body.I mean sure TLA is decent-looking but I mean just look at me! I'm surprised women don't just cream their damn pants when they see me or men don't just fume with jealously.

I'm also looking forward to meeting Christopher Corrupt and GI Styles again,hopefully I'll kick GI's ass again and also looking forward to get some sweet vengeance on Corrupt.Now he's not so damn high and mighty thinking he owns the damn place anymore.My goal is to win the Grand Rampage,there isn't anything I won't try to do to win and I'll use every dirty trick in the book in order to get my shot at the title.I won't let some old rivals keep me from winning.I hope you're ready for a shot at fame...

15 Seconds Of Fame...

15 Seconds And Out I Come...

15 Seconds And Your're Gone...
Venom
Post April 24th 2015, 9:23 pm by Venom
The hindrance that comes with preparing for Grand Rampage is finally coming to conclusion. Everybody speaking their minds and making their claims as to why the Grand Rampage is their time to begin to walk a path of righteousness is almost over, meaning the real fun can now begin. The majority of those certain to take part in this match have let their voices be heard and they ignorance become known. Some of these individuals have hidden behind a form of camouflage for such a long time to conceal their own ignorance that it's become second hand nature for people to disregard them up until this point. But these individuals always seem to pop up around the Grand Rampage to become relevant before the match itself, and coping with this has become quite bothersome. But that's something that brings joy into this match, even I, and i'm not that bad of a guy, enjoy seeing some of those who became complacent from a small amount of success become eliminated. When a competitors feet touches the floor, one of the most severe form of realizations happen, you realize that you aren't going to main event Pain for Pride like you believed you were when entering the Grand Rampage. Some people get so caught up in the attention, that their common sense gets carried away with the flood of action that transpires during this week, that they begin to bet practically their whole careers on victory and if failure is their result, we are lucky to see them in the ring again. With the amount of hopes of so many placed on this event alone, more than one will suffer losses that shake their very foundation. I am not foolish enough to pin everything on such an unpredictable event, but this works to my advantage as The Holy Brigades are the individuals who utilize things like this very thing to our advantage.

From the fans, to the staff, to the elitist and vixens themselves, Grand Rampage is without a doubt one of the most enjoyable events in EAW. It is with this attention that it becomes obvious how many people disregard us. The Holy Brigades aren't a mere faction that should be joked about in an insulting manner, the members themselves have earned their fair share of respect. But in this environment, to get such a thing would astonish even us. Ventura has been viewed as a flash in the pan for so long, that the mere fact of him enduring the constant ridicule of losing to Liam Catterson that follows him wherever he goes is enough to be deemed worthy of being respected alone. A typical man would retaliate against those who ridicule him, but Ventura has been biding his time, allowing those who do dwell on something that occur nearly 2 years ago to have their fun. But here he stands, at a cross roads, one allowing him to redeem himself for his past failures, and the other leading to a state of obscurity so harrowing that he may not be capable of recovering from. I don't think it'd be crazy to say Ventura has pinned a lot of his hopes on this event. He has proven he possesses what is necessary to win it. He views this match as The Holy Brigades vs EAW and in a way it is. We have to stand united for as long as possible, as alliances are often made in this match. Could what occurs in this match spell doom for the Holy Brigades? Certainly. But could this also spell prominence for this group? Without a doubt in my mind, I can answer that very question the same way. Certainly.

Even as Ventura mentioned, through the eyes of many we are perceived as stable rejects, when truth be told, we never were that. The House of Renegades featured prominent individuals in the likes of Hades and Mr. DEDEDE, but how did their presence make us rejects? Nick, Hades, and I were the originals of the group that saw it through until the end and at no point did we ever give up and abandon our ambitions, to be the best. Hades achieved this as he solidified himself as a dominant world champion, but because THOR disbanded after that doesn't indicate we are rejects. We, too, have been biding our time, and the time has come for us to once again seek our ambitions with the same motivation and drive we had before.

All of us have aspirations and ambitions, but it seems that so few of us truly follow them out to the end. Many of us abandon hope along the way as we fail to realize the adversity we meet is merely testing us to see if we are worthy of achieving what we aspire to have. In my position, many would have forfeited hope long ago. But now adversity seems like part of my morning routine. The only thing to do now to come nearer to reaching what I aspire for is obvious. To win this match.
Caliban
Post April 24th 2015, 8:54 pm by Caliban
The green dos screen appears and the cursor starts regurgitating letters

Challenge everything be the trouble maker because thats what the world needs, without trouble makers there would never be any progression, there would never be any change, there would never be anything new brought into the world

Old Man Adeus 

We find Caliban standing in front of a Grand Rampage banner in a room full of press, behind him sits his tag team partner and numerous other members of the EAW locker room. The pre Grand Rampage press conference is about an hour deep and Caliban who just won a public game of rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock with Ciserano to see who was going to speak has just just stepped up to the mike. He is wearing a black tie and a white shirt with his usual black hoodie over the top with the hood up. He says hi to everyone politely and waits for questions 

First Question: Considering your relatively short time with the company how do you stand up to the accusations that you didn't earn your spot in this 3 way on sunday night, that you and your partner simply forced your way in by provoking people?

Caliban (laughing as he answers): Honestly? You really wanna know what I think about those accusations as you call them? 

First Question: Yes I would, please enlighten us with some form of rebuttal

Caliban: Rebuttal? why would I rebut the truth? We got sick of standing in line, we have run through everyone put in front of us, we have mowed down every set of idiots that thought we were their next step on the ladder. So here is a confession from me to all of you, Jordan Ciserano and I did not win a number one contenders match to get here, we beat the shit out of the number one contenders to be here. We did not catch the eye of the tag team champions simply by being better than everyone else because as I already said that was getting us anywhere. Instead we put out a message to them to come see what we are all about and in the end what did they do? Well you know what they did and so we got a little payback 

Another interviewer stands up to question him but Caliban puts his hand up 

Caliban: Ok hows this? I don't like you all yelling at me from all the way back there so I'm simply going to say everything that needs to be said and then you guys can go ahead and edit as needs be, I hope your short hands good....

He takes the microphone out of the stand and walks around in front of the podium 

Caliban: Ladies and Gentlemen my name is J.P. Caliban, I am the artful dodger of pro wrestling I have done everything anyone ever asked me to do in this buisness and I have been promised everything for doing it, from title shots to money to exclusive contracts and none of it has ever materialised in my hands. Im done waiting for it, Im done with broken promises and pushes that never came, I'm done being nobody but the guy who has great matches, Ladies and Gentlemen I want it all and I want it right now, those tag belts are just the beginning, by the time I'm done I will own this fucking industry

A small gathering or real fans at the back of the room give out a mix of boos and cheers as he pauses contemplating his words 

Caliban: And some of my opponents will think this as some kind of weakness, Aren said last week that I showed my true colors when I faced Jordan for the number one contendership. He said that I showed that I don't care about anyone but myself, that I would walk away from Death By Velocity when it profited me most. 

Behind him Ciserano smiles a vicious smile and sits forward waiting to hear what Caliban's about to come out with 

Caliban: Ragnarok will eat each other at some point because they simply want what each of them claims to be worthy of holding, The Savage Ryans would probably eat each other for The Pure Title like a cage of lions and one solitary lamb. But Death By Velocity are better than that, we get what it means to be a part of a whole, you see we aren't just a tag team, we are a living breathing entity with a goal beyond winning titles, I told you that I wanted it all but Death By Velocity wants the fucking world and we will take it by any means necessary. Sunday night is just the beginning

He pulls his hood down and drops off the stage sitting on the edge 

Caliban: When we found out both of us would be involved in that elimination chase we didn't have the stupid conversation every other tag team does where its every man for himself, we knew that together not one person in that string of matches could touch us, Jordan got me to the number one contenders match and I got him to The Pure Title Match, why would the World Title or any other belt in the business be any different. We want to be known as the best in the business, not the best tag team or the best singles wrestlers, just simply the best, when people talk about legends in the future we won't be named separately no matter our accomplishments. Now I have a question 

He clears his throat and stands on the floor below with his back to the press pit, Ciserano comes and Joins him as they both stand in front of the assembled members of the locker room, all the big players are there including the other 6 participants of the match on Sunday Night 

Caliban: Do any of you? Any combination or any man alone believe that he can handle us? We are faster, smarter and more ready for anything than any of you, why? Because we are better than you, better than them 

He points a thumb behind him at the press

Caliban: In history the great teams could hold any title they wanted but they would still be members of that tag team and where until the day they retired. We are the very definition of what it means to be a tag team, that is why we are what the EAW Tag Team Titles have been waiting for not the other way round, because unlike The Ryans, or The Monarchy we are built to last, don't believe us? Just watch

Just before the promo ends we get static and screeching sound coming from the screen, the light snaps off and the screeching become laughter, the Punkin Rears his ugly head 

Punkin: They seem to of forgotten us, it's like high school all over again, 2 different groups of popular kids fighting over the best lunch table while the smart ones slide in behind them and take it before the jocks and trust fund princes and princesses can take a seat. Go ahead and act like each of you are the biggest threat in this match, go ahead and talk like you actually stand chance, you're blind, stupid, deaf and dumb, on Saturday night your will pay for those mistakes in your breeding.

He laughs again and breathes a heavy sigh 

Punkin: These jibes at each other, the animosity and the smack talk, it's all bravado, each one of you wants to tell the world jut how much they are due to rule it and how the other group will simply be underlings and its pathetic. New Monarchy? Savage Ryans? I guess those names are meant to sound powerful, listing all your achievements, I suppose thats impressive? Shouting down those achievements? A simple way to belittle your opponents. Those aren't mind games they are posturing, we pull the strings here, we are the devil that all 4 of you are to stupid to admit exists and we will make you pay for it.... INCOMING!
The Elite-Lord
Post April 24th 2015, 8:51 pm by The Elite-Lord
You question if Lannister truly understands you, Hellion? Why, more than any man living, he does. And knowledge is definitely a weapon Lannister intends to use in tomorrow night's showdown. It's a shame you don't value the art of logic, because pity you tomorrow night when strength is taken out of your arsenal and you have nothing else to rely upon. Lannister's greatest asset perhaps - is that he can execute a man's greatest ally - which is strength itself in your very case. You are a predictable man in the truth of things, "Norman." And how in times like these, predictable men are the easiest of targets. And Lannister would know a thing or two about casting out his targets. You would know - you followed the lead. But no matter what Lannister taught you - no matter what practices Lannister tried to serve to your benefit - at the end of the day, brutality is the only force of nature you know. You do not even know the word "versatile" probably - and you wish to combat the man they call the Angel of Debt? Behemoth or not, you're just a program, a program destined to kill. Lannister had hoped RAGNAROK would be the means to something more - make a brother out of a man destined to seek and destroy. Now it may be true that you were put on Lannister's radar to your undeniable reputation to do just that - seek and destroy. And perhaps Lannister has a similar background - but he at least appreciates the craftsmanship of diplomacy. To lead a following - to be more than what his programming and physical well being lead him to be. Lannister is not only the Angel of Debt, the Sword of the Mourning - he is THE King of Elite, and as king - Lannister must rule. Even if the kingdom is just a title, and not a mere validity of Lannister's standing - it is something. Something that even Norman Hellion can marvel at, in this due time. Because you have said it yourself, "brother", Lannister has taken everything away from you. You think Lannister's strength of terror is the cause of that? By means no - logic and understanding played a key to that. You believe that world championship gave you a means to relevancy - a skeleton key to the lock of the EAW world. HA. Only a fool believes a tangible gives him his true worth. Not even Lannister's crown makes Lannister King - Lannister himself knows a crown doesn't define power. It's Lannister's character, Lannister's integrity that has given him his stature, and he's proven to be more understanding than what Norman Hellion would like to leave on. Perhaps the fault isn't with Lannister actually - he knows it isn't. It's you, Norman. You and your programming. Your "darkness", your aura of fear, your misconceptions, your greed, your absolute everything that has boiled over into countless mistakes.

Maybe the honorable thing for you to do Norman, is to deny your programming. This disease that has captured your mind - the one that has reeled in your senses and bred them with tragic flaws. You have been a man of evolution through your time in RAGNAROK - and in turn you became a product of the machine. A machine so powerful that the word "brute" is the only word to come to mind. But through this programming that RAGNAROK afforded you, you have become a monster of not strength, but a monster of assurance and illusion. You're not the big bad wolf that once was - not without the rest of the pack behind you guarding your very flaws. You see Norman, even Lannister has his own flaws. But thankfully for him, he has brothers at his side to help mask them - as they cater to his strengths. You and Lannister were a great duo - this is without question. A brother's bond that can only be bent by the power of greed, which happened to be such the case. But case no matter - for your new found affiliation cannot provide for you like we had. House Vendetta is an alliance filled with men of strength and terror - that much Lannister cannot deny. Ares has built himself a powerful structure - but even the greatest of temples can fall. Once more you overrate your new found company, while devaluing the brothers you had lost. You think you've gained in power - you've upgraded in alliance? Why, the contrary, "brother." You've given yourself a raw deal - and tend to eat at the dinner's table too? For the hungry dog you are - even you have to sublime to such a way of life. Make no matter though - because you're on the brink of irrelevance, as Lannister alluded to last time around.

Lannister still cannot fathom how you see this having a happy ending for you. House Vendetta is a powerful temple - one built upon pillars and stones. But even when the stones begin to erode - even they can get replaced. Which is what exactly is going to happen to you, Norman - when your worth to Ares Vendetta erodes along with your integrity. You will be damaged goods to Ares Vendetta - even if Kendra dares not to throw that towel in for you... Lannister cannot say the same for the referee. You may be in the right of things - suggesting Ares Vendetta and his "queen" mother will leave you out there as long possible, wishing for the demise of the one true king of this industry. But how foolish of you - partaking your faith in a family that has no means to cater to your well being. Not that you should care about that - because there will be nothing left for you to give regardless, once Lannister is done with you. But it would at least be good for you to have an out-card, something to look forward to passed the humiliation and humbling that the King of Elite will showcase your way. But so be it - what's done is done - and what is what, will be. Lannister is by no means a fortune teller, but how the writing is forever on the walls. Even you see them, in truth - admitting that you're just a pawn to the lair of Ares Vendetta. But that is what you succumbed yourself to - why? Lannister will never understand. But regardless of the reasoning, or lack of reasoning behind your allegiance - how mad you are proving yourself to be. Especially with your suggesting of the impression that it was Lannister that made the wrong choice. HA. Lannister scoffs at such a ridiculous, short sighted idea. Don't flatter yourself Norman - you're not beyond the means of being a man warped in his own contradictions. It goes without saying, that Lannister and you are just at the case of fundamental differences. Lannister can accept this fact alone - and he showcased this to you when he let you walk away free from RAGNAROK without a personal vendetta.

But for a man that sees emotions as a bane of existence, how bitter and foolish of you to what transpired there on after. Lannister cares not for your purpose now - if it is to see an end to RAGNAROK, to an end of Lannister, it makes no difference. You will never see these ambitions live past the spoiled mistakes of your own doing. Your recent past has been a circle of violence and degrading - and this match serves as a concept to tie it all off. But not for you - for Lannister. Lannister will tie the noose around your neck, the ultimate end bearing that you have ever been so anticipating and wanting since that art of betrayal. You think Lannister sleeps with one eye open? It is not Lannister's pride that denies this connotation - it's the simple idea that you are no threat to the crown. As Lannister claimed before - he shall claim again. You are an enemy - but not all enemies are threats. The last time you were a threat to Lannister, was when you were still affiliated with him. Now you're just burning rubber on the fading cracks of the road. Your stain is left there in memory - but you're just a mark. Nothing more - nothing less. Just a mark... just a mark. And now you will serve as a landmark to Lannister's timeline as King of Elite. A burning chapter in the history books of the reign - a footnote in the legacy of Lannister. Pity - the potential you showed would suggest you would have more than this said about you. But Lannister supposes, some mistakes, you just never stop paying for. And this is one of those lasting mistakes, that stains in gloomy colors. Normally a man of your stature would like to be affiliated with gloomy, dark colors - but Lannister isn't mad to suggest this is the polar opposite of your intentions.  

Time is a flat circle, at the end of the day. What has happened, is to happen again. Your greed left you without brothers, and you were replaced in RAGNAROK. You don't think your future holds the same fate, just with a different man that likes to claim himself king? There couldn't be a greater parallel, if Lannister tried to storybook the scenario even. How the stars have aligned - and the constellation is quite clear. Just like Lannister's decision to side with Brody over the fooled mind of a watered-down monster. At the end of every dream, there happens to be a monster, isn't there? And how you are not afraid to admit of being that said monster. But monsters don't get to live happily ever after. Instead, you will come to learn Norman, that scars simply never bleed. Nor does it kill the pain before it can even spread. Because at the end of the day, you are left with nothing... nothing but a growing shame. So much has been made of our recent past, Lannister wanted to outline what the future holds. This entire tirade has been made about the evolution of monsters and men - but only men are the ones that can change. Lannister is a man, a paragon of virtue, even. But the monster you are - the sacred entity you have seemed to be born with, will forever be your greatest shortcoming. No matter what you accomplished - will now be seen in the rear view mirror. Because you can twist your words like you always do - go ahead and devour what you think is right. But the last time you thought you were right... You were deadly wrong.

Lannister sends you his regards, Norman. And this wrong's vengeance, simply cannot come swiftly enough.
Post April 24th 2015, 8:10 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Grand Rampage Promo #3 "Final Memoir"

*Keller is in his hotel room in Germany, he paces and paces, seemingly nervous*

I'm trying hard.. I'm trying not to be nervous about the daunting task ahead of me... This is my opportunity... I've said that alot. But this is my chance... The Grand Rampage is my chance to be immortal, to write my name in the EAW history books. And while I don't plan on winning, I do plan on making a hell of an impact. I've said it before... I have a lot to prove.

Men... Men are mortal, I am no mere man. I am Kerry Keller. The Silencer... The Man who beat the Hall of Fame champion to even QUALIFY forfield., I'm gonna make an impact... I don't care what the people backstage say about my skill. I don't care about that Vortex Scott Diamond gave me. I care about making my impact on that stage, in Germany, in that ring. You think you can stop me from making an impact? Refer to my domination of Charlie Scene for 90% of the match we had. Refer to my victory over Scott Diamond. Refer to the countless hours I spend training to just have the strength to rip people apart like I want to... Give me some Fucking credit.... GIVE. ME. SOME. FUCKING CREDIT DAMNIT. None of you seem to understand the complexity... The way I am... None of you know me... None of you know where I come from. Or what it took to survive there. None of you know how bad i've been yearning for a chance to be good. A chance to Silence all of these FUCKING critics that THINK they know who I am. Well, newsflash: you fucking don't know who I am.

My nickname rings true in many ways. But lately, I guess I haven't had an opportunity to live up to it too well. There's so much I need to do in this match to walk away with Even the slightest bit of happiness. I look around at my adversaries in this Grand Rampage match and realize that like me, they are just a bunch of snarling wolves waiting to take me for their dinner like I plan to do to them. And in that way, we are all on level playing field. We all have the mentality of the wolf that lives inside us. But some are bigger wolves with long lists of accomplishments. Some, like me are smaller wolves with small lists of accomplishments. I am daunted, admittedly by this task, but, just like Scott Diamond. I'm going to face this head on. I'm going to fight this like it's my last fight. In hopes that I Silence everyone that doubted me before. In hopes that I, among all of us realize what I'm worth... Making a statement is my goal... Only death can prevent me from reaching this...

A match burnt at two ends, a double edged sword

We are ravenous, gluttonous, we want more and more and more.

Feed our strength and stop our weakness, we try to repent for what we've done.

The tainted souls, the obvious holes, show as they leak blood

Nobody can protect themselves, no knight, warrior or mage

Looming in the shadows of demise... As we head... Toward Grand Rampage
Vic Vendetta
Post April 24th 2015, 7:21 pm by Vic Vendetta
But as you would have it destiny has dealt me one hell of a hand in the form of my Grand Rampage Opponents. Just to name a few Brian Daniels and Devan Dubian, the men who believe that they know me, the men who believes that they know what I’m capable of and frankly but truthfully these men that know how far from my talents I am right now. You men and I are on opposite sides of the same coin, opposite colors in the spectre… At first sight though. At the end of the day we all want the same thing. And despite how we are in opposite corners, fighting for the chance to headline and possible seize control of EAW, you guys will actually be a great asset to me and my motivatation. Yeah, you are right Brian. You see, I have been wondering what is wrong with me as of late, what has caused all this misery that I am feeling, all this nonsense, all this stupidity that surrounds me and intoxicates the air I breathe, suffocating me to no avail… And poof the reason appears before me like a snowflake in the winter it’s the fact I simply can’t cope with who I am right now. Brian now that I sit here and think about all that you’ve said you are partially correct about me, my words can’t harm you as much as I had anticipated but I’ve never been a man to rely only on my words I rely on my ability to dominate ever fool that steps into the ring with me. But Brain to be frankly honest with you, I expected more. Quite disappointing in every single aspect, nevertheless I am here to brighten up your evening with my nonsensical ranting that everyone loves so much. Spineless coward? Brian I can literally break you in half once I have gotten serious, please don’t be the man who I have to first make an example out of because I won’t shed one tear of remorse.  Go ahead though, keep hurling the abuse my way, you should know by now that it drives me and the fact remains that you are right I am not the same Vic Vendetta that looked up to you like I did in the past but here are the true facts now, I am the Vic Vendetta who without a doubt can be the bain to your existence, I am also the Vic Vendetta who can cause you to lose your chance at the World Championship if you really believe that I am a wooden puppet. A wooden puppet still can produce splinters anywhere it’s touched and I guarantee that I will be the splinter that won’t leave your skin even if pried out of it. This shadow that you claim that I am will become the eclipse that will cover that ring and once gone from the sun, then you will see how cleared out the ring is and who will be indomitable.

“The whole commerce between master and slave is a perpetual exercise of the most boisterous passions, the most unremitting despotism on the one part, and degrading submissions on the other. Our children see this, and learn to imitate it.” Devan do you remember when you were younger and your father would yell at your mother and she would then proceed to accomplish the task that he had to ululate to her? It’s because she has already been beaten not physically but mentally, she has accepted the fact that your father is her master and has dominance over her, and she realizes her role as a slave nothing more than excuse my language but a bitch! Haha I’m not laughing because it’s true but I am laughing because I see a little you in your mother. It hasn’t sunk in yet but you have been beaten mentally but I’m sure after this speech of mine you will accept and realize that you are to submit to me in the fashion your mother had submitted to your father, and after you will come to the conclusion that you will be beaten physically just as your mother was behind closed doors after you and your brothers went to school. You are in this match Devan and I have to deal with you just like I will deal with the others, but rest assure I will eliminate you personally, from this match and from the fifteen minutes of fame you have in the main event spotlight, enjoy it while you can, enjoy this last day at home or in the gym where ever you may be currently, where the cameras are in your face and the press want your quotes and people want your autograph because it will not last past Saturday, after Grand Rampage you will be a distant memory, you will go back to chasing Starr Stan and competing at the level you are most comfortable at, the level of irrelevance. Once you enter that match I am going to punch your face until nobody can recognize you just like people could not recognize me when I was terrorizing EAW, I am going to make you beg for mercy and beg me to leave you alone and just throw you over the ropes, eliminate you from the hell that I have brought to the ring. And once I drive your head through the ring post and drag your bloody face and broken body into the ring, your shoulders will fall to the outside and I will watch as you are stretchered out and I hear the words…Devan Dubian has been eliminated! Listen confused lambs of Abraham you can cheer for Devan Dubian or Brian Daniels all you want, but I'm warning you now, they are specialist in failure. The Grand Rampage match is the only trick they have up they’re sleeve. Because at Grand Rampage tomorrow night, I will walk out of the match as your new 2015 Grand Rampage winner. And at the risk of uttering a phrase that will probably get me fined or sued for copyright, there is no chance in hell I'm letting an overrated spot monkey like Brain Daniels take the World Title away from me. Now I can already hear some of you smirks pricking up; in fact I can't just hear you, I can smell your stench of self-righteousness. Once again I welcome you both to challenge me but the man you think that terrorized EAW has left to kiss ass will be the same demon that raises hell in this match!
VENTURA.
Post April 24th 2015, 6:30 pm by VENTURA.
2015 Grand Rampage (V)

"..Caster, Oh, Caster...

Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

I honestly tried to be silent, Devan, but the thing is...who are you?
In total and complete honesty, who do you think you really are? I mean I get that you are supposed to feel this overwhelming satisfaction because of how you miraculously managed to persuade some people into thinking you are going to win the Grand Rampage, but lets not be savages now, not at this point in time. You are attempting to lecture a man that has been through it all in the past, that knows what is at stake in the Grand Rampage. Why do so? Don't you think I [url=#]alreadyEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url] know that there is a chance that I might not escape victorious on Saturday? Don't you think there is a chance that all these words that I spewed earlier on this week will prove to be waste? I know all these conditions that I laid for myself, so don't go on and act as if I am a fledgling in [url=#]openEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url] air. I am not even going to bother to go on into full detail of your rant towards me, because it is obvious that the resentment between each other is strong, but I am here to tell you that you need to stop flipping the used cards owned by the many people before you. The belittling of the Holy Brigade is quite sensational, because ELITE imploded due to one of the most obnoxious ways possible. We've been gradually re-picking all of our fallen items, we fixed our mistakes, Venom and Nick Angel have established covenants that they would be the rising crops of this company. You point out that those two don't have enough merits or accolades in them, but what does that mean at all? Do you need statistics to prove that you are the better worth, or do you actually show the true potential that one was within themselves. I can speak for them right now and say that their objective isn't to attain any merit or title. They want to be heard, they want to have an impact that will infiltrate the EAW environment for a long, duration of time. This is why the Holy Brigade is a living establishment, and not a faction that goes on to [url=#]expireEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url] within a month of two. I would have destroyed this group a long time ago if it foreshadowed complete and utter embarrassment to my career, but I have seen a vision in Nick Angel and Venom, and though they [url=#]continueEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url] to be ridiculed, to be afterthoughts in this whole entire company, they are the precious gems that have their own worth. Don't go on and act like I have no idea what I created, because I know what I am doing, whether the results are positive or negative, I know the direction at which this stable is going about. But sure, you go on to compare our previous downfalls in this company. We didn't face a similar situation whatsoever. You may have fallen, got up and dance your way back to the top, but I went to the depths of hell within my career. That wasn't a fall, that was sinking down to the bottom where I can hear the laughs of the critics from high above. No one to look on to, no one to confess my feelings. I had to sit for months and months at home, thinking about how did a former 2013 Grand Rampage Winner end up in a situation where he can't decide which direction he wants to go through in. That's when I began to have dreams. Each and every dream that I had, I go on and think, for hours and hours about what this could mean, and how much content is in a dream. I began to see the aspect of emotions that run through dreams, how people dream positively and negatively for themselves. In that depression, I combated every doubt that I had around me. I looked back up at the sky, I rose myself up and I became a man that vie to cast people's realities into dreams. You will never come close to knowing the amount of drama that I have been through, because if you do, you'd rather become the insane one. You have a dream to win the Grand Rampage on Saturday. Let's see what the Caster will truly deliver.

Now, we also have men singing odes, shadow-boxing, laughing like maniacs all day long, it is almost as if everyone is clueless of their mission at the Grand Rampage. If there is truly someone, besides myself, that should be the winner of this event, I just don't honestly see it. Their egos have [url=#]cloudedEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url] their reality, they are enjoying satisfying themselves while they truly crave the hunger to win the Grand Rampage, and that is going to be a defect for every other competitor. But hey, why am I saying this if I step out in front of you as a man that has this "ego" as wide as the Grand Canyon? It isn't ego if you have been confident and planning for such a comeback for many moons ago. Looking back at the previous Grand Rampages, seeing myself perform to eliminate twenty-nine other men, that was something real. Ever since then, I wanted to accomplish more, and try to be solidified as a legend in this company as quickly and early as possible, but then I realized that my ego was far too stretched at Pain for Pride. That is ego, and that is the same trait that has been  inherited by mostly everyone in this event. People are willing to go the extreme, sing, box, like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO FOR YOURSELF? You see people doing things out of the ordinary, laughing at each other like girls....it is simply ridiculous to the point that I don't care if this appears to be ego or cockiness, but this Grand Rampage is mine, all mine. I am not going to sit through this class of clowns and see myself get eliminated by a man that proved to be a bigger clown that I least imagined. I am not doing this just for myself, but for Venom and Nick Angel that have [url=#]continuedEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url] to support me through these times, despite our miscommunications and struggles. I must serve to be their guardian that can guide them to the light that they have longed to be around by. I must serve to guide myself back to the game, to finally be considered as a legitimate competitor within this company. You people just have short-minded resolutions. I vie for this Grand Rampage to cast forth resolutions that will change the way of this company forever.

In just a day, the Holy Brigade will find themselves around twenty-seven other men in one ring. We, yes, even myself, will start to ponder if this is really going to be the end of us as a unit, if Ventura is finally going to fall off and embarrass himself in one of the biggest stages in EAW. Every sixty seconds a competitor comes running down that ramp, our hearts will continue to start beating as we further develop fatigue. We are already envisioning what is bound to happen, but we must attempt to cast that reality into dreams. We must remain positive, we must take every criticism that we get as the impetus for us to continue moving forward! The Holy Brigade needs to be recognized as just not a stable comprised of Ventura, a failed veteran, or Nick Angel and Venom being rejects of a previous stable. We will fight till the very end before we admit defeat. As I said already, we have come too far to fall so short. The stars have aligned perfectly in under my direction, the sand in the hourglass has fallen completely to the bottom. The aura has changed. I am going to be your Caster. I am going to be your Witch Doctor, and I am going to be your second-ever Grand Rampage Winner. End of a temporary story, in case anyone attempts to negate that statement.
Stark
Post April 24th 2015, 6:11 pm by Stark
He claims that God works in mysterious ways but what Jamie O’Hara failed to understand the last time I spoke was that he is no God. I don’t understand your hypocrisy in the slightest Jamie, you, for some reason, discredit my promo, calling it nothing more than sitting on my hands spewing out nonsense while you do the same. Eh, if I were you, I wouldn’t brag about the fact that you were beaten before your encounters. What good of a champion are you if you can’t pull a win out at a normal show and the only credits to your name are the fact that you’ve beaten half-rate competitors at FPV events? I, on the other hand, am capable of winning consistently on Showdown while pulling out extraordinary feats at FPVs. Even if you are a God to the New Breed, for all intents and purposes, then I reign second on that list. I showed at Reasonable Doubt that I am a step above the rest of the ENTIRE New Breed. Where I am competing for the New Breed title, the rest of the competition serves either as repetitive filler for the Grand Rampage match OR they aren’t even around. But I guess the same can be said for the opponents you’ve had to drill through. Our journeys to this match are pretty similar, and you and I are pretty similar too. I can’t say that I don’t respect you, O’Hara. You’re not a bad champion. If anything, you probably are above the New Breed Championship. But I can tell you’re not willing to let go of it just yet. What is it? Scared it’s the best you can do? Terrified that after I rip that title from you, you’ll have nowhere to go, nothing to do? I wouldn’t worry if I were you. I hear a high school gym calling your name after Grand Rampage. Not everyone who makes it to the big leagues gets to stay there buddy. And you’ve had a good run, you know, so there’s no shame in going out on your back with just a teeny bit of dignity left. Come on Jamie, let’s be real. You can throw your stories and metaphors and jokes around but it doesn’t mean anything unless you can prove that I am NOT your successor as the new King of the New Breed. Sure, it doesn’t have as nice a ring to it as say, ‘King of Elite’ or ‘King of EAW’ does, but it’ll do. Again, I am undoubtedly second best in the New Breed, just behind you, and no, this isn’t my OPINION, it’s a FACT. Eventually, number two becomes number one, evolution always has to happen, and it’s a law of nature – not something we can change. Unfortunately for you, I am in fact the last contender to have beaten you prior to the match AND the first to beat you for the title. Come on Jamie, don’t you want to drop the dead weight? Move on in the ladder, go up to better and brighter spots? You’re reluctant. You want, oh you want to, but you CAN’T. I’m no fortune-teller but that much is obvious O’Hara.

I really don’t understand why you keep bringing up matches where you ALMOST won. Let me tell you something about “almost’s”. Sure, they’re sweet memories of what COULD HAVE BEEN. For you, the almost’s are memories of times that could have been. Better times, more opportune and grander times where you could have been something more than you are now. You bring up the cage match as a time where you foolishly believe that you were just maybe capable of competing with the likes of Cage and Lannister. What I see when I hear you say that is a bitter man who KNOWS he isn’t good enough to hang with the likes of Cage and Lannister. So that’s your game Jamie. You know you’re not good enough to be great, so you stride for mediocre. You take pride in bullying new competition because these are the only people you can beat. Lochlan Rossdale, stop acting like beating him was some mighty victory. If you think I’m like Rossdale or any other jabroni you’ve beaten, you’re sorely mistaken. I am one of a kind, and the fact of the matter is, you FEAR me. Rather, you fear the concept of Stark. You fear the fact that you’re expendable. You weren’t going to be New Breed Champion forever, and you knew that. You knew that when someone of equal ability would make their way up the ranks, that your time was up. That someone is ME. I too defeated the mediocre talents all for one reason – to meet you at Grand Rampage. Two months ago I started my journey, and I don’t intend on stopping anytime soon. You may think that this is my final destination, so to speak, but it’s not. It’s just step two on my road to the top. You’re not the final objective for me, O’Hara, you’re just another obstacle I have to cross. If you honestly believe that you are the final obstacle on anyone’s path, then you’re in for a surprise bud. Look man, maybe you’re content with being JUST the New Breed Champion but I have ambitions above and beyond. I will be World Champion one day. I’ll accomplish it all. But before ANY of that, I NEED to win the New Breed Championship. I think I’ve already done enough to prove myself better than nearly all of the New Breed division… now if only I could beat you, I’ll put myself on the brink of glory and greatness. I will redefine what it means to be New Breed Champion. I don’t need to put on an 8 month reign to show that I’m better than the other new guys coming in, what I will do is hold that New Breed Championship so that when the brass in the back is thinking about who to give the next nudge to stardom, they’ll choose Stark.

I didn’t know you were a comedian Jamie! Making fun of STARKMAN, damn, I wish I had thought of that. Ah man you’re saying I’m going to have a mask and a cape? SO FUNNY. Hey, you want another joke? Here’s one; have you ever seen Stark and STARKMAN in the same room? Look, idiot, we can sit here and exchange jokes and stories and metaphors all we want but that isn’t going to change the inevitable outcome of Stark winning the New Breed Championship will it? Let me tell you what shines in the night that beckons STARKMAN to appear. No, it’s not a fancy S or a stupid superhero logo. In this case, it’s the New Breed Championship. Gold and glory and promises of a better life, promises of a great career! That’s what awaits me. Look at us here Jamie. Doing good work to be fair; promoting like main-eventers over a title everyone else considers to be irrelevant. Yet you’ve done nothing to further to prestige of this championship. You’ve made it a prop you carry around as you proceed to lose every match imaginable. It’s a very sad situation when you think about it, the title should be the first thing on all of the new guys’ minds. Every new recruit from every brand should all be vying to go after the New Breed Championship. But they don’t, because facing the champion is such a drag. You THINK you’re the guiding light for the New Breed division but really, you’re just a deterrent. Maybe that’s why the EAW has such a high turnout on new recruits dropping out. They come in looking for opportunity, then they take one look at you and bail. It’s funny really, how you, the self-proclaimed God doesn’t bring people in, rather, you drive them away. But here’s the difference. I PLEDGE to be the fighting champion that the New Breed DESERVES. Not the whiny entitled bitch you are Jamie. I’ve fought HARD to get to where I am. The Grand Rampage is a crucial point for both us Jamie; for you it’s the decision of a lifetime. One, are you good enough to beat Stark, and two, if you can’t, what’s next? For me, it’s my next step on my road to the top. The destination is the same but they journeys have been very different. What took you 8 months of boring and repetitive opponents took me a matter of 2 months and ONE match. Your rise here has been slow and steady but I’ve skyrocketed up to this position. And just as quickly as I’ve made myself a contender to watch out for in the New Breed division, you’ll find the same to be true for other championships soon enough.

But that’s the future. Let’s focus on the present, and presently all I see is you continuing to talk out of your ass. Jesus Christ look at what an egomaniac you are! If I lose, you’re God because I’m too weak or unskilled to defeat you, but if I win you’re still God because you were merciful enough to spare me? You’re a retard. Stupider than the other guy in this match that’s for sure. You need a lesson in humility, Jamie, and believe me I’ll be more than happy to teach you that lesson on Saturday. And just when I thought you couldn’t get any stupider, you go out and say the New Breed championship is the best I can do. No no no no no no no, the New Breed title is the best YOU can do my friend. Maybe I’m not above it, yet, but I am growing as a competitor at an extraordinary exponential rate. You’re on more of a linear regressive path right now. There’s the difference. It took you EIGHT months before you found a challenger on equal footing. Every Lochlan Rossdale or Vic Vendetta you’ve had to face before are NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING compared to Stark. They earned their way to you through feeble means, but I’m coming in hot with a bang and once I’m done kicking your ass you’re the one who’s going to go out with a whimper. Listen, the only thing that’ll happen at Pain for Pride is Stark DEFENDING HIS CHAMPIONSHIP, while Jamie O’Hara lies at home; that’s right – you probably won’t even make it to the 24/7 Battle Royal – wondering what could have been. Wondering what could have been if Stark didn’t cross his path. I can see right through your façade, I can see the cracks and dents that are building in your armor, I can see your confidence dwindling. And once my words shed this fort you’ve built up around your ego, I’ll let STARKMAN deliver the fatal blow at Grand Rampage.

I’m not above the New Breed Championship. No one is above any title really, because if you’re in a wrestling company striving for anything less than winning a championship, you’re in the wrong business. I don’t care which championship I go after. Stick me with a partner, and I’ll damn well win the Tag Team Championships. Maybe if I had joined a bit earlier, it could be me competing for the Interwire Championship. But considering the fact that I JUST got here not even half a year ago, I’m not doing too bad. I’ve earned my way to get where I am and I’ll be damned if anyone stops me. You can talk as much as you want about how I don’t deserve the title but I have gone through hell and high water to get to the EAW alone. I’ve gone even further to reach the pinnacle of the New Breed division. Nothing is going to stop me. This isn’t ‘anyone’s match’, THIS IS STARK’S MATCH. I DON’T CARE WHAT IT TAKES, I WILL DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO WIN. And, and, and, --- Sometimes it gets to be too much. The filter I need to put on when I’m Stark, it’s oh so very boring. For some men a round of alcohol or a shot of narcotics gives them the boost they need to take that extra step, but it’s far simpler for me. I need just put on a mask and… STARKMAN appears.

But I fight the temptation. So many times I feel like letting go and letting STARKMAN take over as the only side of me but I hold it back. I want to show the world and all the naysayers that Stark is great too. And for as great as Stark is to have won a Championship Scramble and beat the New Breed Champion, both in fair bouts, imagine what STARKMAN is capable of. My masked alter-ego is more than just a mask and a cape… it’s a boost of strength, integrity, and willpower not like anything you’ve ever seen before. When it’s all set and done you’ll wonder to yourselves what happened? Stark is TIRED of being the dark-horse, the odd man out. After Grand Rampage, all eyes will be on me. A championship is no more valuable than the man who holds it. Mark my words, I’ll bring the New Breed championship to a prestige that NO OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE EAW HAS SEEN BEFORE. Do you think your flawed deconstruction of my career bothers me? Not at all. The way I see it, I came in strong. STARKMAN debuted in January and made quick work of El Landerson. I then proceeded to put on impressive performances against the likes of Nick Makarov and Matt Miles. Clark Duncan came in next, and I beat him too. Then I was announced as a competitor for the Reasonable Doubt number one contender match. What happened there? I WON. I proved myself better than the rest of Showdown’s new breed. Not a single person thought I would win at Reasonable Doubt so I went out of my way to prove everyone wrong. I know you’ve already brought up the rest of the competition but before that Reasonable Doubt match destroyed all of their morale, they were all poised for greatness. First of all, Nick Angel was the clear favorite to win. What happened to Nick? HE LOST TO STARK. Venom too, was supposed to make this grand return and claim his place as the top new breed guy. What happened to Venom? HE LOST TO STARK. Nikola Vranchev came in hot from Bulgaria looking to strike while the iron was hot and become a top guy in the EAW. What happened to Vranchev? HE LOST TO STARK. ALL THESE MEN LOST TO STARK, AND NOW ALL THESE MEN ARE IRRELEVANT. Jamie, you’re next. The tale tells itself; Jamie O’Hara dominated for eight months, only to lose EVERYTHING he has a claim to and leave. WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO JAMIE? HE’S GOING TO GET HIS FUCKING ASS KICKED BY STARK!!!

I don’t give a fuck if you think all of my victories have been fluked. I win when it counts. I can win at Grand Rampage and go fucking lie down for El Landerson the next week and let him beat me, but it won’t change the fact that I beat you right? In the same principle, losing to Clark Duncan did NOTHING to devalue my win at Reasonable Doubt. There are no flukes. And hey, if Clark Duncan beat me TWICE, that’s good on him. No, really, it’s good for him, because he knows he can beat the NEXT NEW BREED CHAMPION, so he’ll have no reason to go for the title. At that point he will in fact be above the New Breed Championship and he CAN go on to better things. I’m no mindless ‘no-talent’ Jamie. Trust me. I’m your worst nightmare and you know why. I reflect that same stubborn attitude you must have had when you walked in. The same way you beat the guy before you for the title who must have thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread is the same way I am going to knock you off of your pedestal. The difference is, that cycle ENDS with Stark. I don’t care if I don’t elicit a crowd reaction. I’m not here to be liked, I’m not here for fan approval or to make friends backstage. ALL I WANT IS THE NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP. And until I get it, I’ll be deadly like a steamroller. Nothing and no one will stand in my way. Winning the New Breed Championship is my ticket to the great beyond. I’m not in the presence of greatness Jamie.
You are. 

And look at that! Duncan has spoken! Man I’ve got to say, I’ve come to gain respect for Duncan over the past few weeks. He’s beat me twice, yes, but he actually gets what I mean in the fact that Jamie O’Hara is a delusional, self-absorbed cunt. Other than that, Clark Duncan is the same old dipshit he’s always been. No, I won’t be as unoriginal as Jamie as to call Duncan a ‘retard’, which by the way Jamie, I made that joke many months ago, get with it man. Duncan is back to his stupid old jokes. I don’t see why Clark Duncan even has a claim to be in this match… I thought traditionally to earn a title match with the champion, you need to have actually done something of note, for example, WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE. Or perhaps, BEATING THE CHAMPION IN A FAIR ONE ON ONE MATCH! So, you interfered – because of your stupidity – on my behalf. That’s not my fault. Jamie knows and you know too that the only reason you were out there was to screw me over, yet you managed to cost Jamie the match somehow. I’m overcoming all the odds that are thrown my way. I’ve spoken about our journeys in getting to this match; for me, it was EARNING MY SHOT, fair and square. For Jamie, this is one of his more significant challenges in his dominant eight month run with the New Breed title. How about you, Clark? Whining and moaning, that’s for sure. Winning two matches over the number one contender, which frankly doesn’t seem like a good enough claim for the championship. You can’t beat Jamie, can you? But Stark CAN, and Stark WILL again. You can make fun of Stark’s law all you want, but until it’s ACTUALLY proven wrong, then keep your mouth shut. The only laugh anyone is going to be having is ME, and it won’t be a laugh of humor, it’ll be one of PITY for the two morons who thought they could stand in my way.

O’Hara talks about yellow brick roads, but I think he got the analogy wrong. The yellow brick road is a metaphor for an arduous journey to a great end. I’m no Dorothy, but you’re wrong if you think I haven’t had a hard road here. I haven’t held a singles championship since 2012. Three years, I’ve spent without gold around my waist. Yet I’ve managed to stay relevant. Jamie, your fame comes from your title, my fame comes from my TALENT. I am THE BEST NEW BREED TALENT. I’ll say a HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES if I have to, because it seems that’s the only way I’ll get it through your stubborn head. You can call me and Duncan retarded over and over again, curse every other word, and be a general pretentious asshole like an edgy teenager, OR, you can, for once, show yourself as a worthy champion. Seems like instead of doing the latter you’re more intent on making a mockery out of both yourself and the New Breed Championship. Time for someone to intervene isn’t it? Duncan and I are challengers to you, of course, but we have more HEART than you do. Even as the “bad guy”, I show more promise and ability, I show more determination and pride than you do, hell, so does Duncan. We’re more champions than you probably ever will be. And the thing is, I know that the belt for the most part is only a prop. You prove you’re a champion with consistency and the belt doesn’t matter. That’s what I’m going to prove. I’m going to show that no matter what belt you hold, it’s the champion who brings prestige to the gold. I mean look, Jamie, we’re already practically promoting like main eventers. We’ll sure as hell put on a great match too. Then why are we subjugated to competing for the supposedly ‘unwanted’ New Breed title? Because it’s JUST a belt. A belt that I oh so dearly want… but just an accessory. My point is, you can be New Breed Champion with the talent of a top tier guy, and that’s what I’m out to prove.

Jamie, between all your analogies and stories and metaphors, and more recently, show tunes, I fail to find your point. You know what that tells me? You’re scared. Afraid that you’ve met your match. You can deny it all you want but it’s true. I’m the best new superstar since Jamie O’Hara, but here’s the catch; I’m better. Believe me man, STARKMAN won’t be battered or bloodied, nor do I intend on doing the same to you. I’ll let you lie and suffer the mental torture, knowing the fact that for as good as you were, you’re not as good as Stark. Our encounter at Grand Rampage won’t end with Stark on the floor, it will end with Jamie O’Hara standing on the ramp, wondering what the hell happened. Wondering if the Stark he lost to is the same Stark he berated for weeks on end. You say you’re definitely going to be the World Champion, then by all means my friend go for it. You won’t though, and I’ve already said why enough times. You want to accomplish a year long reign with the title huh, too bad that isn’t going to happen. Or let’s say for all intents and purposes it does. Somewhere in the mix, you manage to pin Duncan. That would suck for me, sure, but then I get to move on to greater frontiers. There are many opportunities for me on Showdown, and I see competitors like Zach Genesis in my future if I lose to you. You get to continue on as the half-rate champion of the most undesired belt in the EAW; while I get to set my sights higher. Here are where our priorities are different. I want to be the beacon for the new breed to follow, but all you care about are your damn record books. I don’t blame you. You have yet to come across a competitor like myself, so just like pioneers fear new land, you’ll obviously fear this new strange type of opponent you’ve come across; YOUR EQUAL. 

As for your little song, if that doesn’t reek worse of desperation than a landfill reeks of trash then I’ll be damned. Hey look, you called us handicapped for the umpteenth time. But I’m the repetitive one? Like a moron, you’re still calling yourself God… I frankly stopped listening after that. You’re meagerly failing at getting your point across, but what I’ve come to realize is that you have no point. You’re at the bitter end of your run as the New Breed Champion and you know it. Just know that all of what we said is on the line tomorrow. Every word we’ve said will either turn to gold or turn around to slap us in the face. And when it’s all set and done only man gets to stand with his credibility, pride, and the New Breed Championship. I’ve done more than enough to prove I’m ready for this. This is the last you’ll hear of Stark for now. Tomorrow, STARKMAN will be at the Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund, Germany.

Stark’s Law says Stark CAN win the New Breed Championship. Stark’s Law says STARKMAN WILL WIN THE NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP.

That man standing atop the rubble of Jamie O’Hara’s ego, career, pride, credibility, and most importantly of all, his great title reign, will be none other than Stark.

I’ve said it a hundred times before but it always fails to lose meaning;

Tomorrow, I’m winning the New Breed Championship.

Last edited by Stark on April 24th 2015, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hades
Post April 24th 2015, 4:39 pm by Hades
(Camera fades in; backstage in the hallway where Hades is seen shadow boxing.)

Hades: The Grand Rampage is just about here, which means there's no more room for error.  Although a win here would certainly provide a much needed and welcomed change, I doubt even a trip to Pain for Pride against Stan, Parker, Xavier Williams could erase all that I've been subjected to but that isn't what I'm after anyways.  Not that I wouldn't mind a shot at a World Title, it's just that isn't what I'm after this year.  I just want the bragging rights--the win--to shatter a ceiling that no other man could puncture.  To hell with the Championships, I just want what rightfully belongs to me--

(He stops mid-sentence to see a man toting over to him wearing a devious grin.)

Jerrod Kaine: Hey, Hades, right?

Hades: Yeah..?

Jerrod Kaine: Kaine, Jerrod Kaine.

(Jerrod extends his hand to Hades, who just looks down at it and shortly after guides his eyes back up to his.)

Hades: So?

Jerrod Kaine: Heh-heh, not too big on manners are you?

Hades: (Folds his arms.) I'm just waiting on you to tell me why I should give a fuck who you are.

Jerrod Kaine: Boom!  There it is!  That animosity.  That--that sheer aggression!  That's just the kind of attitude I'm looking for in a client.

(Hades spits at him.)

Hades: Well I haven't acquired a need for a Manager right now, so beat it.

Jerrod Kaine: I think you may be in need of a second opinion there, because I don't know if I would agree with that assessment.

Hades: And what makes you such an expert on my career?

Jerrod Kaine: I've only been following your career since the very beginning, so I'd think I'd know a little something about it.

Hades: So has a lot of people.  But I wouldn't consider hiring them on to be my Manager either.

Jerrod Kaine: Touché.  But unlike them, I know a thing or two about good business.  Have you ever heard of Christian Hale?

Hades: No.

Jerrod Kaine: Seriously?  He was one of my best clients.  Heritage Champion.  World Champion.  He was even nominated for CWF Wrestler of the Year.

Hades: What's CWF?

Jerrod Kaine: You have got to be kidding me.

Hades: Gerald--

Jerrod Kaine: Jerrod.

Hades: What ever--Jerrod--first thing you should know about me is, I never kid.  And clearly we aren't going to get anywhere with this back and forth we got going on, so why don't you stop beating around the bush and just ask me if you can be my Manager?  That way I can decline and get on with my life because encase you haven't noticed, I have a very important match I have to be prepared for this week.

Jerrod Kaine: Yeah, the Grand Rampage, I totally understand.  But the Rampage is your past, you need to start thinking about your future here.

Hades: What?

Jerrod Kaine: Come on, you've been there and done that.  Why do you care to do it again?

Hades: You wouldn't understand.  It's just something I need to do.

(Hades turns to walk away but Jerrod follows him.)

Jerrod Kaine: Why?  Why do this when there are so many roads that'll take you to Pain for Pride?  Think about it, there's so much more that you haven't done.  Like The Cash in the Vault for instance, or going after the very Titles that you and Nick Angel never lost.  And lets not forget about all the people you swore you'd seek revenge after for their contribution in the down spiral of your career over the years.  Do you really want to go another day knowing that Jaywalker, Zack Crash, Diamond Cage, The Heart Break Boy, or the Pizza Boy got one over on you?  I wouldn't if I were your Manager.  I'd storm right into Impact's Office and demand that he give my client not only a marquee match at Pain for Pride, but with an opponent of his choosing and a respectful bonus to make up for all the years of mistreatment he's suffered from.

Hades: Hmm..that does sound nice.  You know what...you may be on to something there.  I've been in the EAW for a long time and have remained loyal to them through and through.  I've had to put up with these seasonal wrestlers, neglection, soul-crushing defeats, outside interference, being stripped of my Titles, abandoned by my so called "friends", and being booed out of arena's--I think that would be the least they could give me.  One match at Pain for Pride against anyone I choose.  It's too bad you wouldn't be able to make it happen on account of you're so full of shit and all.

Jerrod Kaine: Excuse me?

Hades: Don't insult my intelligence Jerrod.  This isn't my first rodeo, so let's not pretend that it is, I've been in this business for nearly five years now so I'm aware that when things begin to sound too good to be true, that they usually are.  And besides, I'm not going into the Grand Rampage looking to headline Pain for Pride or even worse challenge for a World Championship.

Jerrod Kaine: You're not?

Hades: No.  A year ago I swore to myself that by this time next year I would be in a matched that consisted of me defending a Championship rather than competing in a Battle Royale for the fourth year in a row, well it's officially next year, and just look where I'm at.  Right here--right fucking here!  Back where it all began!  It goes without saying that this year was a tough year for me.  Here I was foolishly thinking that I was well on my way to discovering something more meaningful in my career as Answer's World Champion, when in reality I was just going in a circle.  I allowed myself to get caught up in what a Championship symbolized as opposed to what they're really for.  I lost sight of not only the promise I'd made to myself, but on what was really important.  That which drove me to come to the EAW in the first place.  Not the accolades, not the championships, or rewards; it was the hopes of my life's work being Immortalized in the EAW Hall of Fame.  That's where all of my trials truly count for something.  Did you think artists like Michaelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci worked their entire lives to master their crafts only to win awards and plaques?  No.  They wanted their art displayed for the generations to come, and dammit so do I!  Which is why I'm competing in the Grand Rampage this year--not for a Title shot--but to solidify my claims as the greatest Grand Rampage Participant to ever walk these halls.  And besides, there comes a time when one must ask themselves, "What do I need with a Championship anymore?"  I mean look at me, I'm a near 6'10, 300 pound monster incarnate and one of the most dangerous beings in EAW History; and even when I thought I did, I never needed a Title to remind me of that.

This year is all about the glory and the prestige alone that comes with me winning the Grand Rampage.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have something more valuable to be doing with my time.

(Hades brushes pass Jerrod and departs from the area.)
Jamie O'Hara
Post April 24th 2015, 12:00 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Grand Rampage Promo VI
The Ode To The Champion

A stage wrapped in dark, red and dusty curtains is the focal point of a small room. Three simple rows of chairs it before it and a poorly lit, cheap chandelier hangs from the roof giving such little light. The walls are covered with torn and tattered posters ranging decades back; the dusty floor is a chilling reminder of the emptiness of the theatre. Slowly, the curtains open to a man dressed in all white; from head to toe. He removes fedora hat to reveal long jet black, slicked hair with a bleached strip on one side. His hands placed behind his back. He doesn’t move his head, disallowing the light to reveal his face. He pulls his left hand out and reveals a greeting card that states…

"Welcome."
"Enjoy the show."

Suddenly he turns and heads off the stage as the curtain closes again. Moments pass and another man dressed in a black suit and a red tie walks out onto the stage.

Narrator
It has been two hundred and twenty days since the start of his reign.
Nothing has slowed it down, not even the rain.
For all his trials, his tribulations and obstacles,
The New Breed champion has remained standing; fighting.
What a proud champion we have on our hands,
The greatest representation of all time.
Tonight ladies and gentlemen, the performance of an ode to this wonderful man.
A poem told in three individual parts from a newly written chapter of the gospel.
Enjoy.

The curtains close shut quickly. Only seconds pass and they once again open up to a scrappy, untidy man. His neck bear is in full swing, his hair untidy and messy. Wearing tights with two straps over his shoulders, he stumbles forth into better light; revealing stains on his wrestling gear. Before he says a word he burps and signals to the side of the stage. A pretty, young woman dressed in a white dress walks out with a silver plate and several glasses of dirty water. She smiles as the man removes one of the glasses from the plate and sculls the drink down, water running down onto his chest, splattering onto the floor. He wipes his mouth with his forearm sending drops onto the woman who doesn’t flitch. She steps down from the platform and waits by the side.

Act Two – I Aint Got No Chance.
No, I can’t handle it any longer.
I can’t escape the truth, the reality, the facts,
That I’ve got no chance in hell.

I wish I could believe that I do, but I can’t see it going my way.
A win here, a win there, I’ve earned my way here, but I cannot go “there”.
The champion was right, I must carry greater expectations.
Main events, world championships, I can only dream of being the champion of the New Breed and living up to the hype.
One day, someday, I’m getting good at this wrestling thing.
But perhaps that will change the day someone rings me with a lead pipe.
I ain’t got no chance in hell.

What’s a funny man like me expected to do?
Their plans, their expectations are all set to go askew.
When I step into the ring with God, I know I’m no match.
It’s like a handicapped kid going toe to toe with an NBA player.
Damn my jokes are scratch.
I guess begin a prayer.

Between myself and Starkman, I know the inevitable result.
God doesn’t kill people, he just gives them enough rope to be hung themselves.
To Stark, to Starkman, to whoever shows up,
It’s perhaps better off that we hang ourselves.
We are no match for God, we are no match for the inevitable.
It’s better that we stick our tail between our legs,
Walk away, fight another day.
We’re otherwise destined to be nothing but dregs.

The curtains slowly close on the man. Once again, moments pass and again the curtains open. Now, a scrawny, pasty man wearing a red cape and mask stands center stage. He looks into the empty crowd somewhat delirious but somehow blinded by the poor lighting of the chandelier. He clears his croaky voice before repositioning his mask. He attempts to speak but finds himself needing to cough. The young lady steps from the side and offers him a glass of murky water; to which the man gladly accepts, sculls down and places back down on the plate. Again, he clears his throat as he begins to speak.

Act Two – Tempt Fate.
Oh why, oh why must I tempt fate?
All of this, all of this can only lead to enormous hate.
I stand here not just a wrestler, but a hero for all who wish to look for one!
But why is it that when I expect cheers, I only receive jeers?

Damn it! Damn it why must I tempt fate?
Especially when I know it will lock me out of heaven’s gate.
I wish, I wish I could repent my sins and embrace reality?
The nature of who I am will lead me to nothing but my own fatality.
I REPENT! I REPENT! Why won’t you save me from such destruction?
I only question you, God, because I know no better.
The God I’ve grown up to know offers mercy, have I been wrong all my life?

FUCK! Why must I tempt fate?
I know for sure this will put an end to my hopes of a soul mate.
A picture they say is worth a thousand words,
Blood, piss and vomit will tell much more.
Despite my words I know I am not au fait.
Why….why must I tempt fate?

I knew my greatest fear would one day come true.
My accolades, my achievements, being shown up as nothing but scraps.
But I never knew I would stand face to face with God so soon,
My greatest fear is here, I know I’m bound to collapse.
But like he tells me, like so many, in the sorrow, in the ashes, all is not lost,
The chance of revival, of rejuvenation can be so real,
But only if I’m willing to make a deal.
To admit that when the bell rings, my cape, my mask, my one win means nothing…
That when it matters, I cannot beat God.

BUT FUCK IT! I AM STARKMAN!

You are NOTHING! NO GOD TO ME!

You’re a worthless, pathetic, champion who’s had it too easy.
I’ve said it once, I said it twice, I said it three times, I said it four times, I said it five times…
I said it many times…

STARK WILL BE NEW BREED CHAMPION!

The masked man strikes a heroic pose before the curtains close shut on him. The lights in the chanderlier begins to flicker numerous times before all fading out. In the darkness, nothing can be seen. A flame, a second, a third. The young woman begins to light several candles which begin to reveal the man in white from earlier in the show. The camera pans around, still unable to capture his face but instead reveals an audience. The woman lights several new candles beside the man to reveal the New Breed championship sitting on a table.

Act Three – I Am God.
Why are you so sad?

Is it because I’m so “mean”?
Well that’s just my thing.

Failure isn’t something we all want to accept.
Rather it’s all something we deny.
And although it may help us see reality.
It seems Stark and Duncan you would rather lie.

See, there’s about a bee’s dick in chance you’ll walk away with glory,
Chances are, things are about to get rather gory.
No, I’m not a “savage”, a “psychotic” being,
It’s just God’s will to see things don’t end up a little boring,
Ensuring the only thing left for you two is to leave all to whoring.

I know you two won’t handle the pain,
You won’t be capable of standing and watching it again,
But when I, seeing you in your pain,
Suffering all your ills,
I know it will give me fucking chills.

Broken bodies left in ruins,
A yellow brick road stained with blood.
But don’t let the inevitable stop you,
How about we start a trend?
Hash tag #BetterOffWinning is a place to start, wonder how well you two can do?
However I don’t think either of you will manage to comprehend,
Or perhaps you already do and instead you would rather pretend.

Oh how the innocent believe they are so wise.
It’s such a shame that they’re their own demise.
One minute they stand on top of the world…
The next thing they know they find themselves curled –
Clutching to a bowl of ice cream and asking themselves “Where did I go wrong?”

NOTHING! NOTHING! YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!

A harsh reality of life is that sometimes you just can’t beat God.

The man lifts his head to reveal the obvious personality behind it; Jamie O’Hara. A grin stretches to just one side of his face as he chuckles to himself.

O’Hara
And all that, from the man in the white hat.

The scene slowly pans back from the stage with O’Hara looking directly towards the camera as it begins to fade out.
Post April 24th 2015, 9:36 am by Guest
Grand Rampage Promo

What was I thinking? I mean… when I really think about it, why did I cash in that briefcase at Reckless Wiring. I mean, this was everything that I wanted… I wanted the fame; I wanted the glory; I wanted the recognition of being able call myself the EAW Champion, but I never thought that I would be in the position I am now. I have to face Charlie Scene at the Grand Rampage! This was meant to be my first defence… the champion isn’t meant to lose their championship this quickly! But, how?! How am I meant to overcome a man like Charlie Scene?! How am I meant to overcome a man like that?! Nobody has been able to stop him… absolutely nobody. He ran through the former champion to get this opportunity. I needed to cash in that briefcase, just for the slightest chance of becoming champion… and I only did so by the skin of my teeth! Charlie Scene did it without seemingly breaking a sweat! I’m done for! I’m not going to be able to win! The world is going to see that I’m not the best in the world! This charade is over! My career is over! I’m never going to be able to come back from this… I’m going to have to go back wrestling in front of people that are cramped inside those tiny warehouses. I’m going to have to start scrubbing toilets, just to get by. But, hey, at least I got to live my dream, even if it’s only for the shortest of moments… and it’s not like I’m going to be the only man that’s going to have to fall at the feet of Charlie. Everyone is eventually going to have to go through the same fate that I will at the Grand Rampage… I just picked the short straw, I have to swallow my pride and take this beating like a real man! Maybe then, the world will finally respect my name. That’s the mindset I’m meant to be in right now, isn’t it Charlie? I’m meant to be starting to doubt myself, right? I’m meant to be questioning what I’m going to need to do to walk out of Grand Rampage under my own willpower, let alone as the EAW Champion. Well, my friend here’s the real kicker…

I’m not.

You see, finally Charlie, this all comes down to the two people that it should have always been between. This isn’t about Zack Crash or Y2Impact. This is about who deserves to be the EAW Champion and sit on the throne at the very top of this company. You stand there so proudly, like you’ve accomplished so much since returning. Congratulations, you’ve beat a man that has less talent in his entire body, than I do in my little finger, in the form of Kerry Keller. Congratulations, you were able to feast on the shell of a man that I turned Diamond Cage into after taking the one thing that he had fought for his entire career. You act as if you’re unstoppable, but, since you’ve returned, one thing that I’ve learned about you is that when things begin to get a little tough, Charlie Scene proves that he really isn’t as good as he believes he is. I watched as you tried to stand toe to toe with Mr. DEDEDE; you had the opportunity to prove that you deserved to stand at the top of this company with the men that this world look upon as it’s elite and it took House Vendetta to save you when things started to get a little too tough. But, Charlie, you’re a man that I’m meant to fear? What happens when that dream of holding the EAW Championship begins to slip between your fingers at Grand Rampage? What happens when that vision you have of holding the EAW Championship begins to become nothing more than an illusion that has grown from the seeds that Y2Impact had planted in your mind? You can’t hit me in the back of the head with whatever you please. You can’t run. You can’t hide. You see, I said it on Voltage; I never retaliated for what you’ve done to me over these past few weeks because I never needed to. I get you one on one. No Y2Impact. No Zack Crash. No Scott Diamond. No Heart Break Boy. There’s going to be nobody but the both of us, Charlie. That’s where I prove to you why I am the man that sits on his throne at the top of the food chain. That’s where I prove to you why I am the EAW Champion. As I’ve said in the past; whether I need to outwrestle you or whether I need to simply knock every single one of your teeth down your throat. At Grand Rampage, these fifteen minutes in my spotlight are over and when I’m finish with you, maybe your old pal Y2Impact can step up and learn why I am the Best Wrestler in the World.
Devan Dubian
Post April 24th 2015, 4:08 am by Devan Dubian
Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You'll never get out of the jungle that way.

I must survive the jungle to reach the glory. I have been condemned as of late in my affairs to not play fair with the rest of my mates. What my colleagues have yet to come to realize is that you cannot choose to play it fair if you intend to make it far in this competition. As an old hand, I must preach trust is the last thing you want to be confiding in because what you will come to realize soon enough is that when you need it most: it will leave you in the dust. I have participated in this competition with some of my best mates only to find a shard stabbed in my back because they obviously thought that grandeur eclipsed true friendship and I thought them ill-advised for it. However it was I who was ill-advised for what I have come to realize is that they could have not been more right. Your pact is limited however accolades are imprinted into the history forever. People do not look back and reminiscence  about when a certain pact was at its utmost potential, they look back at the history to see and judge an elitist by his accolades and his grandeur. You want to believe that by teaming with someone, you have the edge for you have the numbers and what you think is your greatest trump card will end being your most foul hand. We have seen more of our fair shares of pacts broken up in this kind of match than any other in the history of this company and it comes of no real astonishment. You must first be willing to rely on the numbers working for you, trust that you will last long enough in the jungle to see your partner come out, be able to work thoroughly with them throughout the match and then just hope that it does not come down to the just the lot of you two at any point for it will spark malice and lust and end up with one of the two partners over the rope. A single man who only relies on his talents knows his limits and for most cases, the kind of situations he will fall into so he can resolve them. Even if he is faced with a trump card, it is one mind making all the decisions for him so he remains with a clear mind. If there are two minds making contradictory decisions then turmoil awaits. I bring this up because I do see a fair share of tag teams participating in the contest this year so out of the benevolence of my heart, I looked to give you some insight on what you can expect in this kind of match. In the end, it will not in fact be me that will end up eliminating you but your pact and its indecision, its uncertainty that will lead to your elimination. If by some sheer bullshit luck, a team is able to co-exist for so long in this kind of match then I won't mind kindly taking the matters into my hands to eliminate them. I am already going to end up disposing of them anyways, adding a list of a duo or quad won't be of much trouble to me. 

Every jungle needs a ringleader leading its realm and I will take the opportunity presented at Grand Rampage to prove to everyone that man is me; I am the domineering monarch this company needs and will receive.

You on the other hand Vic Vendetta are most definitely not that ringleader. 

It is so nice to see you take time out of the runt of the litter behind the arse caressing to address the lot of us. I know you believe that being engaged in some of prodigious faction gives you some kind of edge in this kind of match but I am here to prove to you that you are as luckless either way. Whilst I may see more capacity in your faction than I do with Holy Brigades, there is no doubt in my mind that you two shed the same kind of cloth. You are not authentic Vic for you will end up doing what you have always done regardless of what oddity you claim to be. I actually find it quite priceless that you have taken it upon yourself to proclaim me as the man who has had to resort to coming back again and again when you are no indifferent than myself. You want display me as the 'human pimple' who just cannot stop pursuing but what of you? If I recall correctly, you have been in this company longer than I have and definitely do not share the same kind of the amazing accolades with me. You have been at the top of the slithery ladder longer than I have with more chances than me and yet you want to belittle me. I want you to stop being a hypocrite and take a good look at yourself. I know that we are both here at this current moment trying to amend for all the missteps we have taken in the past but you aren't exactly convincing anyone. You have taken it upon yourself to participate in a polygamy with some kind of family and haven't produced one warranted result, one result that pops out to anyone. You want to know how I have been amending for all my missteps over the previous years? I have decided to take myself more earnestly and take the roster apart from the top of the bottom. I have proven to each and every single member or 'elitist' of this company that my return was not just been another venture for three months but something to be looked as aggressive, something that will end up defining my whole career. I look at you and cannot stop to chuckle to see how far you have degraded yourself and then you actually have the nerve to claim that you have any kind of chance in this Grand Rampage. I do not know what lies you have been fed but to claim such a bullshit thing, I can actually believe that you may have gone full insane at this point. You have no merit whatsoever! You have no chance! You simply do not intimidate anyone anymore because you are the true shadow of once you were who is reclaim previous glory in anyway he can. I want you to remain with these foolish claims though so by the weekends end, you are able to see yourself flounder at yet another amazing opportunity. Your antics just can't cut it. You can't cut it anymore. It is time for the blue blood prince to lead from the front.

It is amazing to see how many different personas participate in such a competition in a match and yet how so many of them are limited. I have heard more protests from elitists not being mentioned by other elitists than I have heard actual preaches of them talking about something actually pertains to the match. I simply provided my reasoning and playing second fiddle to someone else's success or proclaiming yourself as the Ace of EAW simply does not cut it. I am aware of such facts but what more are you willing to bring to the table?

I have laid out everything on the table. It doesn't matter to me whether my documented victory is over a couple of duds or glory assailants because at the end of the day: the blue blood prince only has one objective and that is to be able to claim himself the amazing Grand Rampage victor. There is no doubt about it, my victory awaits. I will rule the jungle with force.
Mstislav
Post April 24th 2015, 2:30 am by Mstislav
Oh should I be offended DEDEDE, should I be offended by such a childish and sort of idiotic way of calling my speech bad. Should I be offended for the very fact that you called my speech cancer? Well I will tell you this I am not offended in fact I am grateful. I am grateful that this old dog is ill enough that he has to go into a gutter to die. I mean this was what I was waiting for, waiting for you to go and die in a corner because that is all you deserve right now. This is Christmas come early, this really is, and I don’t have to thank God, Santa, or the Son of God, Jesus Christ. No I can thank myself for giving this man cancer and an early ticket towards death. Ah but far gone from my elation of an early DEDEDE death is just a dream, because let’s face it this is reality, and calling my speech cancer just proves how scared you are of change. But once again before I get down to business I will just tell you this. I am glad that you are giving me and Matt some credit for once, but really even that is in doubt as you don’t think we don’t have drive, so this is the one rare time that I am saying don’t let our words make you judge how we are, just wait and for the hell you are going to be given in the ring. You and Ryan are going to be given something worthwhile because while I don’t give a damn whether these people like me or not, I will prove to them that RAGNAROK is not some stale old stable who had an upgrade, no I will prove to them that we, as a group are going to be the ones to usher in a new era. But the fact of the matter is as long as you two are holding those titles it is going to be a battle to bring in this new era I speak of.

I mean let us face it with the changing of the guard in many titles, don’t you think it is time for you to do the same. The Interwire title has changed, as has the National Elite, and even the Vixens title changed within the past month. Yet we are still here with the same old, same old, when it comes to the Tag team titles. I’m not going to lie to you, this gets boring, watching you two walk around with those titles as if they have no purpose, as if they have no value to you two. Hell it’s been awhile actually since you two put those on the line, with the last time being when you won them from our brethren Brody and Lannister. And since then it’s like they took a backseat while you and Ryan tried to prove yourself capable as separate entities instead of a team. And well since I cannot tell a lie, I must say you two have proven it. Especially you DEDEDE, so don’t you think it is time to let go. Let go of Ryan he doesn’t need his hand held anymore, or you can continue to wait as failure loves to embed itself into your team. Hell with you losing at a chance of bringing the Pure Title back to the Savage Ryans, and with karma coming back to bite you in the ass from interfering in Ciserano’s chance at the same title, by ruining Ryan’s Grand Rampage chances, failure sure loves to feed on you two. And what a coincidence that this happened when you two tried to unite. You see this is telling me something, this is telling me that you two are done. You two need a push in the right direction and that is splitting up, because fate sure as hell doesn’t want you two to be a unit anymore. So let go, let go of those titles, RAGNAROK will keep it warm, and show it its true potential.

But you know seeing as you DEDEDE are not humble, you are probably too stubborn to even let this even be true worth a second. But you know I saw something that was in you in your speech, something that while you had bravado, and just pure confidence, you seemed to falter in one thing. And that was your realization that Methuselah was a failure. Hell even you yourself said that this wasn’t the right time, this wasn’t how it was supposed to happen. In that, I saw regret. What was being regretted was numerous, was it being Methuselah back into the game, the fact that you have been off your mark, or the very fact that a man that is trying to take something very dear to your heart had to point it out to you. This just shows you, DEDEDE that you are just human, you are just a man who dreams of being a God and uses three different personalities to try and achieve it. Hell to me it is like this. DEDEDE is the man, the one who knows self-worth. Methuselah is the would-be God, the one who knows no regret. And Ryan is the human, the one who knows he can’t get there without personas by his side, and is just as interchangeable as the rest. I mean look at you coming at me telling me I have no right to judge, telling me I have nothing to say about your down-bringings just because I have not yet attained a level you have achieved yet. Sad, DEDEDE, that is sad. We are living in a world where people have opinions and even the people you don’t think are qualified have an impact on the very core of your being, and here you are stuck to your ideals of that unless they have the same quality or even the same achievements as you then, you could disregard them as much as you want. But as you said life goes on, and as life goes on and people start coming up, what is there to remember. You are right, who is talking about my reign, hell when I lost it all I heard was Christopher Corrupt, and TLA, and even I regret the Tag Team reign of I and The Nas, but hell I have not a care in the world to even care what people remember. Because let us face it, with people like Tiberius Jones, Jamie O’Hara, Xavier Williams and many many more, who is going to remember DEDEDE’s World Heavyweight reign, who is going to remember the time the Savage Ryans held the titles. People are coming to replace to old DEDEDE, and with Jaywalker gone, with Sekaiichi gone, and with Dark Demon gone, guess who next up on the chopping block. Nothing but you DEDEDE. Your name, has forever been on a casket, and you knew it from the time your name was something to talk about that there was going to be a time in where you will be discarded like everyone else who came before you. This is not about fighting spirit DEDEDE, this is not about get back into the game, this about what is coming. Hell even a person like HBB who returned recently has a very limited time before he is gone like the rest. All it is for you is a race, on who leaves before who. But in the end it is the same, You are going to lay your career in that coffin and we are going bury it in the EAW cemetery, next to everyone else who has gone and not come back yet. When you made a name of yourself those some years ago, you were given a terminal illness, something that is not curable, and has different dates of death. Jaywalker’s was at Midsummer Massacre last year, Sekaiichi’s was at Pain For Pride Seven. I mean let us face it Grand Rampage is the last stand for the Savage Ryans, all that matters now is will Grand Rampage be your last stand also or will you have a few more months before you too fall to this illness.

And Ryan Savage, poor misguided Ryan. Do you see the point I am getting at here, with you needing to break off from DEDEDE, all these failures, all these set-backs have only happen because you two tried to help each other. Because these are honest words, if you don’t believe me. You and DEDEDE have grown apart, not in bond but in skill. You two have proven you can handle it if you two were to just call it quits on the Savage Ryans. And fate agrees, this is why you two have faced all of these things from you both losing the Pure Title to Ares Vendetta, and Death By Velocity making you lose your Grand Rampage spot. Fate is telling you that you deserve more than this team is getting you. So break off, seize the day as not Ryan Savage one-half of the Savage Ryans, but as Ryan Savage, the man who succeed off of the failure of a burden. You are so convinced that Norman left because he sensed a cancer, and to be honest you are right, he sensed a cancer, but not in RAGNAROK. No it was in himself he sensed it but he assumed that it was from RAGNAROK, and he left, still carrying that cancer inside him, and soon enough House Vendetta will have to deal with that cancer as it spreads.  And but if you want to talk about a cancer, as I was saying before look at your team, you will see a disease growing, and that is bring the worst of luck to the both of you. Look at Matt and I, we stand before you telling you two that you should be afraid of us, but that from the surface point of view. We are saying be afraid but to the disease, not to you two, because we both know that we are in for a match, we are in for a bloodbath, but we will be the cure to the disease. It’s just the matter of fact that our cure involves breaking the ties that holds you two, and those ties are the Tag Team Championships. We are going to win this, for the benefit of RAGNAROK, but for the benefit of you two as well. You call us liars, you call our egos and prides into question, but have you ever thought to question yourself Ryan. Because a light in the dark you are so quick to blame certain sort comings not on you or your team, on others. And that in itself fuels this world with what you are trying to combat. Our perception is perfectly clear, and when DEDEDE stop having his own head up his ass he can see that as well, but you are so full of denial that what you see in this corrupt world are the surface problems. Because unless you have forgotten, I did take what was mine, in the National Elite Title, I took what was mine when Nas and I were a team, I have taken what I thought I deserved so your observation of me sitting back and waiting is nothing more than a scene in the little dystopian society you see in your vision. You need to have your eyes checked my friends because while the world may not be perfect, the world as you see it as wrong as the way you think I and Matt see it. You are going to be in for a rude awakening when I and Matt secure those titles as ours and your perception of the world is changed, because your ideal world of being just full of hate, will pale into comparison of how the world really is. But hell at least you won’t be as disappointed as I am about Death by Velocity’s attempt at even acknowledging they have a match. But hey after out match you’ll be back on their level and maybe you’ll be able to tell them how bad the new Tag Team Champions, RAGNAROK are disappointed in them. But until then Germany calls for my arrival, where I await until the true battle begins. Remember boys, don’t disappoint.
Tarah Nova
Post April 24th 2015, 12:42 am by Tarah Nova
*The scene begins with Tarah Nova standing with her back to the camera as she watches the cars drive past the window of a bar in Dortmund, Germany. After a short moment, Tarah turns around to look at the camera with an unreadable expression on her face. With a sigh, she begins to speak.*

Its truly sad that almost all of the Elitists forgot or don’t really care about me being in the Grand Rampage this year. I mean, it feels like they don’t see me as a threat which is a big mistake. Like is it really that hard for someone to actually think that a Vixen like myself has a chance of winning this thing? Is it that shamefully to even let the thought of a Vixen throwing an Elitists over the top rope happen? Its just pitiful that none of you god forsaken jackasses believe that I can do this. That I can’t walk in the path of the greats like Captain Charisma and Masters. They might be legendary Elitists now but I bet you anything that they were once the underdogs of this company. Yeah, they were once the Elitists that everyone would pass backstage and not give a single glance at. Then something happened. They started to win championships like the Hardcore, EAW World and the Interwired. Captain Charisma and Masters showed all of the Elitists and Vixens backstage to everyone man, woman and child in the stands that they were the best of the best all because they won this one match. And do you know what that match was called? It was called The Grand Rampage. Those two plus so many more ran into that match as the underdogs and walked out Headlining a Pain for Pride show. Just like I’m going too. Let me tell you all something. Since day one, I was a underdog in this Company. I had to claw and climb my way to the top while hundreds and hundreds of people watched me. They all hoped I’d fail and leave this place. It took a while but I showed them all that I could do it. I made it to the top of the mountain in the Vixens Division but somehow everyone still believes that I’ll fail. Through I guess you could say its a good thing that people believe I will fail in the Grand Rampage match. Maybe its a good thing I’m not in the limelight this time. I could always prove them all wrong like I have been doing my whole career.

*Tarah holds her Vixen’s Championship up to the camera then lays it on her shoulder*

As you see I have proven a lot of people wrong before so thats what I’ll do now. So many people have tried to knock me down in the past. Sadly I have fallen once or twice but none could keep me down for long though. This time I won’t even hit the ground. You see, everyone in the match is fighting for themselves. Once you slide into that ring, its you vs 30 other Elitists and Vixens. No one will help you and even if they do; three seconds later they will turn on you. A Team like The Holy Bitch Brigade might look like they're fighting for each other but their not. Not like me and my partner will be. Like Sir Genesis said earlier this week: If I need some double team help. He’ll be there for me. You see, unlike Bitches, Freaks stick together. Even though we’re a new tag team, I know we’ll be there in a heartbeat to help one another out. For example, if I need help planting a big boot to the face of Alex Anderson, He will help me with that. *Tarah smirks at the camera* Now I bring Alex Anderson up for a reason and here it is: I believe he’s a sad and pathetic human being. You see, he thinks highly of himself and it makes me sick. He also thinks every Elitists is afraid of him but why would every Elitists in EAW be scared of a little troll like him? Tell me Alex, did you ever think that maybe they haven’t spoken of you because you don’t have a chance of ever winning one of these matches. I mean I even have a higher chance of winning this thing then you do. The reality is that you can’t win the Grand Rampage. You have no chance. Luck is not on your side this Saturday. Not when you have people like Vance Tybull, Brian Daniels and Zach Genesis in the match. You talked about how you will do anything to win--even put your hands on a woman. Now that I think more about what you said, I hope you stay in the match till I get in there because I want to be the one that knocks you over that top rope. I don’t even care if what happens as long as I get the chance to knock some sense into your thick skull then I’ll be fine. Its time for you to be added to my Victim list anyway.

All in all, I’m ready for the Grand Rampage. I have been wanting to be in this match ever since I became a Vixen her so long ago. Over these two years, one of my goals was to hold a Elitists Championship and damnit I will give it my all to reach that goal. Blood, sweat and tears, I’ll make it. After Saturday, I’m going to show each and everyone of you so called Elitists that I can do anything you can do. I’ll be the last one standing. Me! My name is Tarah Nova, your Vixen’s Champion.. I am known as the Vixen Killer and also as the Savior of the Vixens Division. So now I think its time to save all of the EAW universe from the lies all the Elitists. Like it or not, the Age of Nova has arrive in the land of the Elitists and its about to make you all its bitch.

Believe that.

*The corner of Tarah’s lip twitches up as she stares at the camera with darkness in her eyes. Moments later, Tarah slowly walks away from the camera humming a soft song. The camera fades to black as Tarah walks out of the front door of the bar.*

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next