Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

-
JJ Silva Promo 2
Post May 4th 2015, 4:24 pm by -
The camera starts rolling with JJ in the middle of the ring with a mic at hand. JJ walks back and forth and stops in the dead center of the ring.

" You know, I have always spoke my mind with full honesty and done more than just back up my words. I also feel that I have more then earned a chance to compete here. It's one thing not booking a raw talent superstar... But it's another thing  denying pure talent from competing. I will not stand for this disrespect from anyone and that includes any of my bosses. Out of all of the new faces in EAW Dynasty to be exact... I am the most talented with on mic abilities and even in-ring ability. I fight for it all! This is my ring! That back there is my locker room! * JJ Walks To The Camera Man* These are my cameras! I warned everyone that I would change this company and now i'm unbooked? A week off huh? Heh! Okay.. Here is my promise, I am not only going to change the EAW but I am going to take the Entire Dynasty roster by storm! I am the better man! I am Pure Natural Talent! I am The best thing The EAW Rising Superstars have to offer! I will not be denied by anyone and I will Spartan kick the door open that my so called bosses have closed on me! Next week on Dynasty I will compete that is a promise! Scheduled or not I will be there. I will not be denied opportunity because let's be honest without me on the card let's be honest the show might as well be Mayweather vs Pacquiao all over again. The viewers are being deprived of entertainment. Come Next Week On Dynasty I swear it's going to be a whole new JJ Silva... I hope my "bosses" can handle what they have started."

JJ tosses the mic and immediately exits the ring as the camera stops rolling. 
『zakkii』
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post May 4th 2015, 12:12 pm by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Pic_01_s

Dear Diary.....

You are still have so many empty pages left, but I'm afraid...... I'm afraid this will be the last journal I ever write in here. I doubt I will be able to continue my life story. I don't even know what else i should write in here. It's just..... it's just too painful to me. I told you, Haruna! You are not ready yet for this but you still stubborn to believe that. This is the outcome of why you have to listen to your heart. They are successfully put your flames down for good. Look at them, they are mocking you right now. Your high spirit, your determination that you promise to give were in vain. They beat you not even at the middle of the match..... you are not even take the best performance in that match, even you are fighting with your full force.  You are not winning the match, you are not winning their hearts instead, the only thing you get is only their laughter. you also get their mockery, saying you are an absolute failure.

Diary..... I don't know which path I should take anymore. I've been turned into an ashes because of my own overheating flame. I don't know what to do next..... I can't even bear all of these shame. It's too hard for me, It's too painful for me. I can't even handle all this shameful things. I admit that I am a failure, I am a disgrace, I only talk but I cannot give any action to prove my worth. "This is me, Haruna Sakazaki, the one who can beat Tarah Nova and end her darkness era" I can only say it with my words but I can't even put it into action. yes, they were right..... they were right...... I accept that. too bad, I'm not as strong as my fellow family clan. I can't bear all of these.

Jade, I'm sorry..... i'm sorry for becoming your heavy burden to your own career. I know, when we fight together, I only walk behind you, not beside you. you can even have your own spotlight without me. I am just a Robin to your Batman. I am just a sidekick to a hero. I am the reason why you are being inconsisten and move from one company to other company. I'm not worthed to be on your side, perhaps when I'm gone.... you will be free and I will not be a balls and chanis inside your mind, letting me to spread your wings to your bright and successful career.

and for you, Ari...... I'm sorry. I already told you that this relationship is a mistake. They are laughing at us..... they will never like a lesbian couple and since we building this relationship, I found no one to support us..... no one but a mockery thrown against us. So, yes, Ari..... I'm sorry but we have no choice but to end this..... You are such a beautiful and perfect lady. Your future is bright. I'm sure, somewhere, there is one Mr. Right waiting for you, make you happy and guide you to your shining future, you have to chase him. not me, I am a failure.....

Jade, Ari..... if you found and read this diary, you need to know that I really love you both. It's been great to know both of you and it's been great to add a color to your life. It's a shame I can only fill a black to it. I know, It's been hard.... but I have to do this. I have no dignity left. even if I try to rebuild my dignity, it would take a long long time to return it. So I have no other choice but to do it. Alright, This will mark the end of this journal of my life. Jade, Ari..... I'll see you at the afterlife.

Haruna then closes the book and bring it with her as she gets out of her room while carrying a ladder and rope. She then set the ladder up to the nearby tree and also tie the rope to the strongest branch. After she makes sure the rope is tight enough, she then wraps it to her neck. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Capture

Haruna Sakazaki: Goodbye world, Sorry to let you down!

Haruna then jumps down the ladder  as the rope is automatically chokes her. Haruna seen showing a struggle but it was a futile move, Haruna finally starts to weaken as the scene fades to black. Are we just witnessed the end of Haruna Sakazaki?
TLA
Post May 4th 2015, 11:58 am by TLA
Witness! Rejoice and sing! Jislaaik! For Mustafa has at long last returned to his great homeland of Africa! Indeed it has been a long long time since Mustafa has stood here in the Mother City. Cape Town… your king has returned to you! Eish! Mustafa shames all who do not rejoice in his glorious return. As Mustafa strides amongst the halls of his glorious Palace and into the streets of the commoners he knows and understands that he is providing a true honor, and that King Mustafa is of course worthy of respect. Now watch… and see as Mustafa’s Palace is filled with far more than his thousand wives. Indeed the revolting members of La Familia Pantera have arrived to greet Mustafa on his very doorstep. Oh how Mustafa laments what should have been a glorious month spent alone in the comfort of his wives and people, now must be spent attending to such guests who in their ignorance simply do not appreciate Mustafa. Look now as Mustafa, enters his own long ignored training center. Witness as Pantera Sr., the ugly old man behind the mask has broken his long silence, no longer does he ignore his son. For once insolent and unruly, despite all Mustafa’s attempts to suppress, Pantera Jr. has chosen the path of honor and respect.

Pantera: You must focus mijo. For Lucian Black surely will. Black is unlike any opponent you have faced for many long months. Él es un luchador honorable. He is not like Christopher Corrupt, who will betray any and all codes and rules to win. He is not like GI Styles, a traitor who will backstab his own friends when it suits his needs. He is not like Montell Smooth, who will demand respect but do nothing to earn it. No Lucian Black will make every attempt to defeat you through his own talent, he will try to secure a victory in the purest fashion, and he will do what it takes to walk the path of honor. 

TLA: Then I have received exactly what I asked for. Patrón Sebastian Monroe has given me an opportunity for an experiment. Win or lose, I will show respect to Lucian Black in the exact same manner as I did to Montell Smooth, and I will see how he responds. Montell Smooth claims that it was my offer of a simple handshake to him that caused him to attack me after my match. I do not offer my hand lightly, I never offered to shake the hand of Christopher Corrupt despite him being the National Elite Champion at the time. I did shake the hand of Jacob Senn even as I now begin to question his motives. Now I see Lucian Black and I feel he is worthy of respect. La audiencia ha hablado y voy a demostrar respeto. Just as I eliminated Liam Catterson at the Grand Rampage, must I bring the fight to Lucian Black and eliminate him and earn his respect.

Pantera: Bueno bueno. Now… Lucian Black’s offense presents itself as a combination of striking skill and raw strength… I shall teach you how to counter this… First you must…

Now King Mustafa has heard far too much in his eavesdropping. Indeed such discussions of training and strategy do in fact bore Mustafa. Mustafa questions the wisdom of conforming to the style of your opponent. If honorable Lucian is indeed as honorable as he seems, should not Mustafa’s Rope take advantage of such a clear weakness? Mustafa certainly hopes if such an opportunity arises TLA will take it and Mustafa will most definitely advise TLA to do so later when he is free from the clutches of his father. Indeed Mustafa will not himself partake in such an overbearing manner with his own sons, no that is the duty of Mustafa’s wives. However, Mustafa cannot avoid them as there are far too many, witness now as one fast approaches.

Abina Mustafa: Ah yes husband… it has been far too long. I now have you in my clutches! Come… Mustafa XIII must meet his father.

King Mustafa: Never. Mustafa must escape!

(Abina grabs King Mustafa by the back of his dreads and drags him back towards her.)

Abina Mustafa: There is no escape from Queen Mustafa. I have you now and you must do my bidding. I have in fact brought our royal children forth so that my king need not make the long journey down the hallway to their room.

(A dozen children emerge from behind Abina as they rush to hug King Mustafa who looks so appalled.)

King Mustafa: Jou maaifoedie! Mustafa is to be stampeded! Mustafa declares that these are in no way all of his own children. Abina you filthy loskind Mustafa demands an immediate divorce!

Abina Mustafa: That will never happen my love. I will never again leave your side. You see I have many times snuck into King Mustafa’s bed under the guise of another wife. You have failed to notice to Queen Mustafa’s eternal relief! Now devious Abina controls the royal heir and has the king’s balls in a vice grip. Never again will you forget the name of Abina Mustafa!

King Mustafa: Abina please… you were always Mustafa’s favorite wife. There is no need for such dramatics.

Abina Mustafa: I have been left with no choice. I will lead your other wives as we form a union against you.

(King Mustafa’s wives emerge from doors in the hallways shouting curses in various languages at him. Mustafa’s eyes grow wide as he turns and runs in terror from his Palace with his children chasing after him.)
Post May 3rd 2015, 10:25 pm by My Watch Has Ended
At this past Showdown, I had an objective settled to show to the world upon my return. No, it wasn’t to win before you become quick to jump to the conclusion but it was to show the world that I still got it and I think last night presented that opportunity to become a fact when I went up against Carlos Cruz. I am hearing two sides to this argument with one of them being that I can’t say that my in-ring skills have shown a decline compared to last time but some will say that Carlos Cruz is not that constant to highlight your skills against. I am going to allow people to send opinions and neither party will be incorrect but from my perspective, Carlos did the best he could and unfortunately for him, it didn’t result in the way he expected. It is fair to say that Liam Catterson returned with a bang, amazing the masses from my experience and only built on a form of prevailing on ShowDown. I destine myself for the glory in this company but to also allow entertainment from me to the fans out there and that is what was shown. The match might’ve been short for me this week, such like Cruz’s chances of victory as it didn’t help that the lack of response might’ve contributed in handing me the higher ground but one day, he might return with a vengeance to become a victor rather than fail to prevail this time. On this time, I do not contemplate on the past but rather, the future of my progress in the company. Win or lose, I come out of a match with new experience and the thrill to show people how I value this industry and the people surrounding it. I want that trend to proceed and like I have stated already, win or lose, I come out of any match I am in with experience and in hope that I have done enough to validate any point I wanted to show my opponent. 

With that said, I should focus my intent on a person who will be my next challenge and in hope that he will bring more to the table than an empty bowl of despair. I have hope that he will react and bring this match to a suitable length in my approval but only time shall tell like it will for the final outcome next Saturday in every desire that I will claim victory once again and I know Jacob Steele will desire that target as well and we both know that victory only holds room for one person. Win or lose is not going to alter any emotion unless Jacob knocks me out within a second but I think the chances of that happening is like hoping Floyd Mayweather can tell the difference between an attack and a hug when it comes to the treatment of women. Yes Floyd, I did just challenge you but let me get back to some sincerity because I don’t want to value Steele as if he were a joke because whether you love him or hate him, he is like me in some sense. He doesn’t shy himself into the darkness away from battles and will take the time to challenge anyone in his path, just like me. I am not here to compare personalities but rather to see if he is tough enough to battle a notable asset of EAW history. I’ve known Jacob from previous federations and at times, fellow wrestlers were known to mock him for his work in previous federations that might’ve been revived on and off again. However, I value his work inside the ring and await the match we’re about to have. Jacob, I am just going to leave this as yours to respond to…I know how bad you will want victory over me and you will remind your fans how good or bad I was when noticing me in previous federations. You’re a fighter, a man that will take his pride into the ring on Saturday and will test his body against me. I might not come out on top of this one. I might be the one to bask in glory. Whatever the outcome tells the fans, I will give to you what will be a good fight both physically and verbally because I don’t want this to be another week of waiting for something to come along. With my previous experience on your abilities, I know deep down that you are a fighting man and I will provide you a chance to test your superiority in that ring once we’re on ShowDown, next week. But with this message comes a warning because I may show my respect to you in the best of luck for this match, but like I stated earlier, neither one of us destines ourselves to lose. I want to extend my message further than I would with a loss but we will have to find out next week who can come out on top. One thing I know for real is that I plan to tear the house down with our match. I only wish you the best of luck as I await your reply. Whatever you have to say, I will prepare greater as days go by. 

I think the EAW Universe has to get the fact that Jacob is a solid competitor and that fighting with him will be a match to witness. Not because of any vanity issues that could be an occurrence but me and my opponent have this ambition to win and respectably, we acknowledge that one of us will win and the latter will have to walk out without the victory. But as I told my fans out there, I came back to adore what I desire to do and that is to fight talent in this company. EAW’s roster is quite a handful and that opens more doors for me to face some of the best in this company. I don’t want to appear distant from the well represented opinions and that is what I am going to do because I am not the asshole who comes into this match and demands a victory otherwise the fans will be the sacrifice as for the consequence of the loss. All I ambition myself to achieve is a match that fans could talk about all night long and I feel that is as important as building up this streak of wins for someone to break that barrier down. Legacies will be talked tenfold over a pattern of victories week by week and that is why I came back, so that I can enjoy giving the fans what they desire. There will be times where I pause myself in the ring deliberating what caused the loss but at the end of the day, Liam Catterson wants to bring out the best of his ability for every fan who has contributed to EAW. A victory may be the pinnacle of my ideas for the day but as long as I can provide something that exceeds a good match, I will sleep soundly. 
Post May 3rd 2015, 10:06 pm by Guest
A dimly lit room reeks of mold spores and burnt Havana tobacco.  Sitting in the center of the floor, apparently meditating, Salot's face is covered by his traditional garment.  Directly in front of two burning black candles, sits a vase encasing 5 long stem red roses; 4 of which have perished...

Salot: There is something about the withering of life that brings a warm feeling...

Salot grabs the lonely, and extremely vibrant remaining living flower and spins it between his fingers...

Salot: My arrival here is ironically very similar to the grief caused by death.  It can be the reason we buckle, crumble...  and it can also be the single reason for strength and purpose....

As the cameras pan, Salot is now on his feet, pacing.  With the  announcement of the 5/9 card of Saturday Night Showdown is fresh off the press, a dark cloud is lingering over the debut of one of the most dangerous men ever bred by Southeast Asia...

Salot: Where I come from, the Gorilla is a symbol of power and grace... but many fall victim to disease.. the hunters, who seek their captivity... and by ignorance of understanding their own strength.  This saturday... May 9th.... I will be the hunter.  The plague will rise in the arena and the mystic fogs of the Voodoo culture shall blind one Bourbon "The Silverback" Lancaster.. My reign of delivering terror and sheer fear to the EAW community have only yet to begin, and once I am in possession of my first soul, I will unleash an plethora of disdain.....

Reaching over to a nearby table, Salot valiantly lifts a small Kachina doll to chest height.  As he lifts it towards his face, he licks it from top to bottom with a guile tongue, black in color.  Using the beforementioned candles, he places the flame to the bottom of the doll...

Salot: 
Lancaster... Deliver me your spirit... Papa Legba, open the gate for me, Ago eh...Papa Legba, open the gate for me. Open the gate for me, Papa.  For me to pass, when I return I will thank the most high....

The feed fades in and out, in a perpetual overload of static, bouncing between the dusty confines of the EAW's newest demon, Salot; and the popular commercial advertisement series for the consumer product "Cheerios" before fading into complete darkness....
-
JJ Silva Promo
Post May 3rd 2015, 9:59 pm by -
The camera starts rolling with JJ leaning against the wall outside of him locker room. He is obviously frustrated and his expression shows it. He takes a deep breath and let's out an aggressive sigh.

" Let's have a little talk here in the Land of Elite. I have recently struck the main card and I feel like I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm The Icon JJ Silva, and I'm leading the steps of a true Revolution. I feel the entire company has been tainted with some corruption. The higher ups seem to want to contain the breech of what I bring as they did not book me this week but that's fine... They have done nothing more then prolong my physical being.. But NO ONE can contain the words I preach! I will not be stopped, I can not be silenced and I will speak the words that no one will. We all see it... We all see the same guys who are favored and all the talent that is looked down upon. The higher ups are clearly showing signs in which I will exploit. I will take down all the poster boys in this company taking everything I possibly can from them and our so called higher ups! You see, I will always speak my mine and my words will spread. I am like a virus that is slowly infecting everything in my path.. I'm going to rise through the main-card and I will claim gold. My ambitions are too far ahead to fail and The Iconic Virus will be spread through all of the EAW No one is safe from what I can and will do to rise to the top! I am the best and most malicious superstar that Dynasty has too offer. I'm glad I had a chance to introduce myself formally, but I think it's time to stop talking and start acting on my words."

JJ pushes the camera too the floor as a crack is visible on the screen and you see his feet as he is walking away. The camera feed then cuts.
zquest
Post May 3rd 2015, 7:25 pm by zquest
The Camera shows Triple Z sitting on a bench in a empty locker room

"Last Week before dynasty preshow i promised i would make an impact and i did i won the 4 way elimination that just goes to show that i don't break my promised now ever since i debuted on the preshow people have asked me why do i fight .... well it's simple really iever since i was young i've been beaten i've been bullied i've been abused by my drunk slob of a father." Triple Z seems to take a pause before continuing sadness written on his face "But when i discovered pro wrestling it called out to me and now that i'm here fighting with my heart every week i just love the rush but now the stuff that's followed me around has seemed to have sneaked into the sport i love well I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Triple Z pounds his fist down on the bench next to him "Week In and Week Out i see beat downs i see people thinking they can get away with whatever the hell they want to well IT ENDS NOW i fight with HONOR i fight with PRIDE i fight with RESPECT and that is why i fight i fight becuase i want to bring those 3 things BACK to professional wrestling and as the voice of the fans the voiceless of the voiceless i PROMISE you i will do just that now Mike Harrison, you bring bring your a game this week to the pre show and i sure as hell will bring mine." We see Triple Z stand up and start to walk away before the camera fades to black.
Carlos Rosso
Post May 3rd 2015, 4:46 pm by Carlos Rosso
Perfection is something that I think is a near impossible standard to meet. In pro wrestling, unlike boxing, MMA, and so on, we can’t handpick our opponents or circumstances most of the time. We face who we face. I am far from perfect, but that pursuit of such is still a worthy goal. 

GI Styles, you’re not perfect either. I don’t think that there’s a person in the world who should be surprised by now that the Good Doctor speaks for you now. I’m not. But I am annoyed. You don’t stone wall me. For the past 6 years of our lives we have communicated as men. Grown ass men, dude. Even when we had that little scrap at the EAW Awards Show in the Champions vs Champions match, you and I dealt with that like men. We talked about it, we agreed that some of the extracirriculars were in the heat of the moment and moved on. What I find funny is that you can do some of the things that YOU want to do just because you can and I have to abide by some sort of rules. You looked shocked to see me come out to the ring during your match with Lucian? Why? You’re both emerging contenders for the World Heavyweight Championship so I have to keep myself in tune with who’s getting looked at for a potential title shot before or after Pain For Pride. 

You saw what happened when you took your eye off the ball, right?

You got your ass speared through a ringside barricade, Lucian putting his own well being aside just to flatten your mute ass like a Canadian pancake with maple leaf syrup on top.

Just remember from now on since you can do what YOU want, I will do what I WANT because I CAN. 

While I talk about the Dynasty Landscape with you all, doesn’t anybody else think that it’s funny that Tyler Parker ran off to Showdown for a few days so he didn’t have to face me or see any of his other challengers face to face? He’s off making these matches with guys who have nothing to do with his championship, want nothing to do with his championship at all. But alas, he has some match with some other champion and………something about a Team Over, you guys have to forgive me since my EAW history is a bit hazy. Good, that’s wonderful. Tyler, just understand that when you come back, if you ever decide to come back….I will be laying in wait. I have a receipt for you that’s been collecting interest for some time and whether the OTHER people on Dynasty think they can do anything about it or not, I’m going to collect.

But….since I’m going to finally be in action, let me first welcome back my opponent, Hurricane Hawk. 

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

LETS ALL GIVE IT UP FOR THE HAWK MAN! 

EAW HALL OF FAMER! 

FORMER CHAMPION! 

ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATS

AND….Most important of all………CARLOS ROSSO’S DESIGNATED WHIPPING BOY.

Who the flying fuck do you think you are? What makes you think you can come on TV or the internet or any kinda media outlet talking about I don’t “Impress” you?

TELL ME ONE TIME, ONE, WHERE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO BEAT ME! 

You couldn’t get it done digging up Alexander Da Vinci to help you. You couldn’t get it done in an Interwire Championship tournament that we have had. Every time that you bring your washed up, desperate ass out of retirement to wrestle, guess who sends you packing? Guess who send you home with an L? Guess who beats you and keeps chugging along as if your Hall of Fame Career never meant a damn thing to anybody? 

CARLOS ROSSO, MOTHERFUCKER. 

You’ve done stuff that I haven’t done, but there have been things that you haven’t done that I have done too.

World Champion in Two Rival Promotions at the same time, I DID THAT.

Championship Holder in FOUR promotions at the same time, I DID THAT. 

A man who has WON World Championships as a Heavyweight AND a CRUISERWEIGHT….I DID THAT. 

Call me Roy Jones, Jr, because punk ass dudes like you MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN. 

I’ve been a CHAMPION in every promotion I have been in, EAW is no exception. I restored the glory to the Interwire title after some of the people like Drastik and Johnny Ventura ran it’s reputation into the ground. I made that belt relevant again. GI Styles and myself DOMINATED the tag team division, including a match where we beat you, right? 

You have been a giant fish swimming in an aquarium and you wanna throw out shit about about how I’m not on your level? How I have to deal with you going the distance? How GI Styles Carried me? 

I’ve beaten you before, with and without GI’s help and I’m going to do it again. Every time you come back to this company I’m going to be waiting to punch you in the face. I’m going to suplex you until you piss blood. I’m going to put you every submission hold I know until you cry and soil yourself. I am going to put some EXTREME pain on your snobby, arrogant, wanna-be ELITE ASS. 

There are no brass rings for me to grab at, son. I only reach for gold. You don’t think I could find another partner and win the tag titles if I wanted? You think I couldn’t just go win the Interwire, New Breed, or National Elite titles if I REALLY, REALLY wanted them? There is no bottom for me anymore. Bottom was when I was trying to recover from injuries. Bottom for me was when I was fighting through those injuries trying to get title matches even though I was nearly passing out from the pain on the road. There is only UPWARD mobility now, and by upward I mean my foot going so far up your ass you can kiss the heel of my boot in apology for EVER, EVERY fucking saying that I’m beneath you! 

You picked the wrong person to try to talk down to this week, Hawk. You picked the absolute wrong one. I’m not some wide eyed rookie or some midcarder vet who can’t hack it. I’m faster, stronger and more focused than at any time you’ve ever faced me in a ring and even when I was not this good, YOU COULDN’T TOUCH ME.

You can talk about going the distance all you want.

You won’t.

I’m not Floyd Mayweather. This is going to be a first round KO. And this time, I’m going to make sure you the next time you see yourself in an EAW ring is when you go to wherever the EAW Hall of Fame is located, go to whatever wing you’re on and look at yourself posing on the turnbuckle in some poster picture because I swear to God that you will NEVER wrestle again.
Hurricane Hawk
Post May 3rd 2015, 3:34 pm by Hurricane Hawk
The day of reckoning awaits us, but until then I'm still living in my own shadow. I'm living as one of the greatest to ever step into the squared circle but I feel as though I still have a chip on my shoulder. A lot of people have been telling me.. that I haven't done enough. That I haven't accomplished enough or that I don't deserve the Hall of Fame status that I worked so hard for, but it's time to put a cork into all of those people who take the time just to talk about me. For the first time in two years, I've stepped back into an EAW ring at Grand Rampage to make a statement. To show that I've still got it in me and of course.. it doesn't take much to show that. Everyone knows who I am. THEY KNOW.. that I am apart of greatness. No wait. I am greatness. Every obstacle that was placed in front of me I adapted and overcame. And now on Friday Night Dynasty there's a new challenge that awaits me: Carlos Rosso. 

Carlos Rosso, I'm not impressed. I expected something so much bigger but I guess this will have to be satisfactory for now. Carlos it's been a while since I've stepped into a ring with you and of course you know what's about to happen. You see all of this time in this business that you've probably "claimed" that you worked hard and you still have nothing to prove that you did. However, me? My trophy case is quite impressive actually, but when I step into the ring with you that doesn't matter. What matters is my legacy. WHAT MATTERS is my respect, and I don't think I've ever gotten respect from you so the only thing I have left to do is to beat it out of you. I'm going to make you feel worthless like you truly are. You are NOTHING compared to me and you won't ever be able to beat me inside of that ring. You know I came back on such a short notice. It was on a sporadic decision because I still have to prove that I'm still the best at what I do and EAW just loves to make it easy for me when they put elitist like you in front of me. Carlos that chip on my shoulder still bothers me everyday. Everyday I sat watching the TV screen looking at EAW shows knowing that I could still do it and that there was something more than just leaving with what I already have. There's more that I want.. more that I need. I went on a downward spiral for the longest time, trying to claw myself back up until I realized.. the bottom makes you starve. THE BOTTOM makes you feel that hunger. That's why when I get to the top once again and you're under me.. I'm going to work like I'm still at the bottom. It's so sad to see people like you still at the bottom reaching hard trying to grab one of those brass rings, but once someone like me comes around that pushes you further down and I'm going to prove that on Dynasty. I'm going to embarrass you. All of this time that you've been working with GI Styles, trying to put yourselves together as "Dynamite Rain" while he's carried you like baggage. Admit it, without GI Styles you wouldn't be anything. As a matter of fact, without GI Styles you wouldn't have even ACCOMPLISHED anything. Carlos in my eyes.. you're nothing but a failure. And if you want to believe that you can beat me go ahead.. I'll let you have your silly dreams but once Dynasty comes I'm going to bring you back into reality and make you realize.. that nothing is going to stop me this time. No more living in my own shadow. It's time that all of you see that I'm bringing out a new side of me that's much more vicious than usual. I can be a show off.. I can talk like this because every single word I speak is backed up inside of a ring. I'm flashy.. I'm respected.. Hell.. I'm A LEGEND. What are you exactly Carlos? Besides a simple EAW Tag Team Championship.. what can you call yourself? You ARE NO WHERE close to being on the level of prestige that I am on. Face it Carlos, you should be happy that I even allowed this match to happen. I won't need to step down to your level on Dynasty. I'm just going to show the WORLD just how much I have left in me. I'm going for the gold. I'm going for the paychecks thanks to the people who sit out in the crowds filling seats just to come jeer me. It's not rocket science Carlos, once I'm done in the ring with you, you won't have anything left. You'll be in the same ditch that I was in, in the past. You can collect the respect from those people, but all they can do is hate me and vilify me because they can't do what I do. It's the same for you Carlos, and I want to send a message, not just to you but to the rest of the elitist that want to cross paths with me. I'm nobody to mess with. Carlos I'm willing to go the distance.. that extra mile just to beat you and anyone else. There's no mind games Carlos I'm telling you how it is. I'm the crème de la crème and you're nothing but a seed that will fail to sprout and grow. I'm all about me.. I don't need help from anyone else. I don't need anyone's support because I know for a fact that just based off of my skill and talent that I'll be doing big things once again. I'm refreshed.. and you're not even a concern Carlos. Once that bell rings, the only thing you'll be hearing is my theme music while you lay on the canvas trying to figure out where the hell you are. And once everyone sees that I'm dead serious.. they'll be saying, I'm next up and next in line.
VENTURA.
Post May 3rd 2015, 3:30 pm by VENTURA.
Ventura has died...
Ventura has risen...
VENTURA will come again.

"But the day of Ventura will come. The word ἥξει, will come, stands emphatically at the beginning of the clause; whatever the mockers may say, whatever may happen, come certainly will the day of Ventura."
Mr. DEDEDE
Post May 2nd 2015, 12:23 am by Mr. DEDEDE
The American Dream. The promise of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. The promise of freedom of speech, democracy, free-will, a right to religion, a right to vote, a right to own property and a right to make a living. The idea that those who tread upon your freedom will be punished and met with swift justice.

Do you think that's the world we live in today Cameron? No, I'm sure you don't. I'm sure you're not that oblivious. The aforementioned promises are The American Dream. The belief that those promises will be kept is The American Delusion. It's a shame how many people have fallen for it. But in the back of your irrational female mind you know damned well, goddamned well that nothing in this life is fair my dear. Everything that exists comes at the expense of another. Think about yourself, Cam. Think about your life for a second. Think about your path to power and your upbringing in general. Think about everything that is minuscule and seemingly insignificant, and think about everything that's made you who you are today. I'm asking you to think about this because you seemed to taken what you have for granted. I also think you're taking me for granted, Cam, but I'll save that bit for later. You see you've been afforded opportunities in your life that so many other people won't ever get. With all the times you've been bullied, berated, branded, punished; you've also been glorified, hailed, praised, idolized. And as much as I'd like to credit it all on your hard work, face it, the both of us are lucky to be here. I find it funny... hilarious actually, that you would try to imply that my rise to the top was an elevator ride. You of all people are trying to tell me what I went through in this business. Comical, so comical I won't even combat that. I'll let you think me getting to the level I'm at was some free ride, I don't care nearly enough to debate that with you. But what's even more funny is how you honestly think you're so different from me. Not in the long run, Cam. Face it, we could have came from anywhere else, and knowing the type of people we are we could have survived! But as much as hard work is a factor, it's by also by luck that we made it here. Think about how many little girls who look up to you won't get a chance to actually be like you. Think about all of the people who idolize me but won't ever amount to anything in their lives. They'll never have the life experience I've had, and the reasons as to why are endless. Shitty parents, shitty environment, health problems, outside influences; so many people have a dream that won't be captured yet the two of us get to live ours. Doesn't sound too fair does it? I don't pity them at all, Cam. I don't pity anybody in this world, because no matter where we are we're subject to great amounts of suffering before we leave this world. Some just get a payoff, others don't. Some things aren't in our control, and that leads me right to this discussion of gender. You see you tried making me out to be a chauvinist based off of a few snide comments of mine, but since we're on that subject yeah, you're right, you are below me because of your gender. I guess that makes me a chauvinist. At the end of the day what I just stated was a fact and there's nothing you can do about that fact. I don't care who the fuck you beat, I don't care if you out-wrestle the Archangel Michael or the wanna-be angel Mike Rush, you CAN'T. BEAT. ME. Neither can your partner. The difference is your partner had a shot, but you never had one because you just weren't genetically fortunate enough.

So that begs the question: in a man's world, does a woman truly have a fair chance?

No, because in a man's world, nothing is fair.

Unfortunately no matter how hard you work, you won't get to measure up to my caliber Cameron. It's just the way things are. Trying to rationalize why that is is like trying to rationalize why a 10 year old Indonesian sweatshop worker will never sell out Wembley Stadium living their dream the way we do. It's not his or her fault, it's just the way the wind blows. Like I said, with your genetics I'm sure if you were born a man you would be the greatest ever. I never said your success had anything to do with your looks, I was simply trying to give you a compliment. But clearly you've got one too many anal beads stuck up your ass to even take so much as a compliment, so never mind. You're not attractive, you shouldn't be a model. You're fucking hideous, you have an over-sized, punchable jaw and I can see why men try to beat your face in all the time because you're so fucking ugly. Is that what you want? Is that what makes you feel equal? When I berate you and insult you like I do every other male opponent? Will you feel equal when I spear you in half or hit you with a conchairto? Will you feel equal when Ryan drops you on your head? What's it gonna take, Cam? What's it gonna take for you to realize no amount of overcompensating you do will ever chance certain facts of life. A fact: you couldn't beat Scott Diamond. You didn't have it in you, and the fact that you couldn't even do it with Kawajai's interference proves just how bad you really needed it. But of course to overcompensate you had to punch Kawajai out--which was hilarious--but was pretty telling as to how insecure you really are. You know if it all wasn't completely futile, I'd be awestruck by your sense of pride. You sure seem to have more pride than many people in the locker room; difference is, your pride is foolish pride, and there's nothing respectable about foolish pride. That's why I didn't care about Tarah Nova entering the Grand Rampage and making the final 4, because I knew she wouldn't win. I didn't care when you entered CITV, because I knew you wouldn't win. Hell, you knew you wouldn't win. You caught lightning in a bottle beating Jaywalker, but this whole notion that Vixens can hang with Elitists or that women can do ANYTHING that a man can do... it's sensationalism at it's finest. It's why FUCKING LOOOOSERS like Lucian Black get the overwhelming support of the crowd, because they're LOSERS, THAT'S WHY. Guys like Lucian actually winning something big in their lives is not only something that gives many people hope, but it's also incredibly sensational. A woman like you beating a 300 pound muscular brolic beast would have been sensational, which is why the people cheered for you more than anything. I don't care how much Zack Crash tries to pussify this place, in the end it's still a blood sport, and you were nothing more than a human sacrifice for the entertainment of the masses. And all of this sensationalist "womens equality in wrestling" talk is all an unrealistic lie.

I'm not saying you can't do amazing things here, Cam, because you already have. You've done things many men can't do. Many men couldn't beat Jay, many men couldn't handle some of the punishment you've handled. But there's a ceiling you've been born with, and there's this term that goes "breaking the glass ceiling"... but your ceiling isn't made of glass, it's made of reinforced concrete. And this time this isn't an "Eye in the Sky" analogy or a quotable that I end my speech with, this is just the cold hard truth. This ceiling hanging above your head is your gender. This is the curse you were born with, this is the curse bestowed upon you by the Universe, or by Jeebus, or by HBB's God, or by Evolution, or by Aliens, or by Satan, or by whoever decides what happens on this fucking spinning rock floating in the bowels of nothingness and infinity that we call home; but either way, that's just the way it is. That's exactly why as far as the Heart Break Boy is concerned, on Voltage, you are nothing more than a HANDICAP. 

And it's also why your American dream will never come true.
J.D. Damon
Post May 1st 2015, 11:24 pm by J.D. Damon
Our scene opens up from a very empty Post Finance Arena in Bern, Switzerland. The lights are dimly lit as the camera pans across the thousands of empty seats that will be filled to maximum capacity tomorrow night for this weekend's Showdown event. No ring is set up. No entrance ramp. No special lighting. The arena is nothing more than a ghost town right now. However, that will all change by tomorrow evening when the EAW ring crew spends hours setting everything up to perfection.

Bullshit! Absolute bullshit!

A man's voice echoes throughout the empty arena as the camera quickly pans across the rows of empty seats in an attempt to find where the voice came from. Finally, the camera spots a man sitting in a seat near the very top of the arena with his feet extended out resting them on the seat in front of him. The man is none other than J.D. Damon.

So here we are. Another week has gone by and now we find ourselves in Switzerland. Grand Rampage has come and gone and what do we have? Two men who will challenge for one of the three World Championships that we have in this organization. But where was I? Where was J.D. Damon during all of this? Sitting in the back watching everything transpire, that's where I was. I wasn't allowed to take part in the Grand Rampage match because some chump by the name of Troy Archello claimed that spot. And where is Troy now? Who knows, who gives a rat's ass? Because he sure as hell didn't win the damn match. If that was me, if I was the one who won that final spot I would've had my hand raised high in victory after outlasting twenty-nine other jackasses to win the match. But it's okay. I'm over it. I'm not butt hurt over it. Next year, though, things will be different. A hell of a lot different, trust me when I say that. This entire company as we know it will have been completely shaken up by then and I'll be the man who does that.

Damon pauses for a moment before continuing.

It's not an everyday thing that we get to take you the viewers into an arena before a weekly event. But here we are. Look at this place. Completely empty. No ring. No lighting. No stage. No annoying stage hands scurrying around like a chicken with their head cut off. No rabid fans booing or cheering for their favorite Elitist. Just silence. Peace and quiet. I may not have been booked for Grand Rampage, but they made sure they gave me a match this week on Showdown. A match that I'm not very pleased with. A match in which I am stuck, no stuck isn't the word. A match where I am forced to team with an individual who I don't see eye-to-eye with. A coward of a man who thought he could "revolutionize" himself by blindsiding me after a match. That's right, ladies and gents, I am being forced into a tag team match against two of our faithful champions. Our wonderful Interwire Champion himself, Zach Genesis, and of course, the "fabulous" Vixens Champion, Tarah Nova. Oh, and who's my tag team partner? Like I said it's none other than the coward himself, Alistair Murray. Now what in the hell was our faithful leader Damien Murrow actually thinking? Was he frigen high when he booked this match?? In my opinion I'm being targeted. It's a fuckin' conspiracy. I am being set up to fail. "Let's stick Murray as Damon's tag team partner! That will show him!" Because that makes total sense, right? Whatever. Murray, please do both me and you a huge fuckin' favor and don't even bother showing up for the match. No show. Fly back to the United States or whatever hell hole you climbed out of because quite frankly I don't want you in my corner. Hell, I don't need you in my corner tomorrow night. I can beat the holy hell out of both Nova and Genesis by myself. You will only screw things up and get in the way.

Damon stares off into space for a few seconds, maybe to recollect his thoughts? Who truly knows.

You know, I find it absolutely hilarious. Hilar-fuckin'-ious that Tarah Nova, our wonderful Vixens Champion, honestly believes that I am nothing more than a has-been. A nobody, as she puts it. Where in the hell have you been for nearly two months, darling? I am the greatest newcomer that this company has ever seen. I have been tearing shit up since the day I arrived on the Showdown roster. I have been the one putting fear into grown men's hearts. I am the one that everyone is afraid of. Now you may be a woman, but honestly? I don't give a shit that you are a member of the opposite sex, because if you want to be thrown into a match with me? A match against someone such as myself? I will beat the holy hell out of you as if you were a grown ass man. And I can pretty much guarantee that you are more of a man than your little partner Zach Genesis is. "Oh no! Did J.D. Damon just call the Interwire Champion a woman? He needs to show more respect. Zach Genesis has accomplished so much in this company and blah, blah, blah." Yeah, does it look like I care? I don't care who you are, if you are going to talk shit like a little bitch than expect to be treated like one. Zach Genesis, I think you are far more concerned with winning this Spartan Cup than you are winning this match of ours tomorrow night. That's good. That's good for me, because since you are so preoccupied with other shit, you won't even know what hits you when I destroy you. And when I do, shouldn't that put me as a top contender for your precious championship belt? Perhaps.... perhaps...

Damon ponders that thought for a few seconds, as a smile creeps across his face. The image of him getting a shot at Zach Genesis' Interwire Championship in a one-on-one encounter, and not some bullshit tag team match. A match where Damon triumphantly stands over Genesis' lifeless body, holding the Interwire Championship belt high in the air as he spits on Genesis below. Damon finally snaps back to reality.

My apologies, I lost my train of thought for a minute. Anyways. So let's recap everything I just went over. Tomorrow night from this very venue, I will team with The Coward against, what do you call yourselves? TEAM FREAKS?! That's a pretty dumb name if you ask me. Anyways. The Coward and I will beat the hell out of Team Freaks, and everyone will live happily ever after. Sounds like a good story to me. See you tomorrow night, kids.

With that being said, Damon winks into the camera before he stands up from his seat and walks off into the darkness.
Post May 1st 2015, 8:15 pm by Guest
Volume One
Chapter Three: Opportunities

-----

The screen is black, but a voice begins to speak.

Opportunities | Jacob Steele
“Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.”

The voice stops and the scene fades into a man standing on a rock on top of a mountain that overlooks surrounding mountains and cities. The sun is setting behind the mountains. The camera circles around the man, revealing him to be Jacob Steele. Steele sits down on the rock and stares out, watching the sun slowly set. He takes a deep breath and slightly turns his head towards the camera.

“This sight is breathtaking. Sitting here, watching the sun set behind the mountains, the view of the city from up here, everything is just so beautiful. Times like this really make you appreciate life and the planet we live on. Take a second with me. Close your eyes, relax. Listen to your heartbeat. Listen to the wind blowing. Listen to world.”

Jacob stays silent for about thirty seconds before opening his eyes and speaking again.

“This is a great thinking spot. I like coming to places like this to relax, clear my mind. I find that coming to places like this the day before a match helps ease any tension, helps mentally prepare yourself for what’s coming. Since my return to the Land of Elite, I’ve been in a bind with a man who thought he was ready for the big leagues. He stepped into the ring with me and learned quickly that he just wasn’t ready. He latched himself onto me. He followed me like a little puppy dog. Don’t get me wrong, it was nice to have someone look up to me like that, but this guy was just an annoying little leach. He actually thought I was going to forget what he did when I tried to shake his hand after I beat him. He’s a sore loser. He always will be. I said it best on Showdown a couple weeks ago. In case you missed you, here you go…”

Steele pulls out his Verizon LG G4 and opens up a video of what he had to say on the March 18th episode of Showdown.

Previously Record Message | Jacob Steele
“Ever since I returned back to this company, people have decided to disregard me as a threat within this company. People say I have lost all momentum and power, that I will just disappear whenever an opportunity passes by. At this point onwards, I am not the same man that I was many moons ago. I have regenerated into a man that has his mind set for only one thing: destruction. I managed to just show a preview of how true destruction awaits EAW by dropping the dead weight of Carlos Cruz–a man that is so many levels beneath me. I have embarrassed him to the core, to the point where he can’t look at himself the same anymore. I am done being considered as a “weakling”. If Carlos even dares try to plan an attack against me, I will definitely destroy you for good. But my aspirations are set well beyond Carlos Cruz… I’d say it’s the best for the both of us just to move on.”

Jacob closes the video and locks his phone, putting it back in his pocket. He reaches a vertical base, watching the sun finally set.

“You people have looked past me, thinking that I’ll earn something and then just leave without seizing the opportunity. You think I don’t have what it takes to be successful here in EAW. You continue to doubt the mere existence of the man who is bringing the light to Showdown. I said what I had to about Carlos Cruz. Like I said before, my aspirations are set well beyond him. I’m focusing on something else now, something better, something that I have had in store for me since I was the Elite Champion. I’m sure you are catching on to what I’m saying, so I’m going to leave it at that. Just know, the light’s shine grows immensely with each passing day. An opportunity is coming.. the opportunity that I’ve been longing for. I will seize this opportunity. I will finally get what I’ve been working so hard for all these years. My time is coming. It's right around the corner. I can feel it.”

Steele turns around to face the camera as he forms a smirk on his face. He turns back to look at the sun that set just a few moments ago, takes a deep breath, then looks back at the camera.

“Daniel Marshall. That is a name I have yet to hear here in EAW. Obviously there isn’t too much to say because I have no idea who you are and, quite frankly, I find it irrelevant to even spend the time getting to know you. I respect you as a man until you lose my respect. It’s that simple. I will be stepping into the ring with you, knowing that it’s possible you may be the better man. Heh… Okay, sorry, I couldn’t keep that up any longer. Obviously, I will be the better man because the light is by my side and big things are coming for me. You are just the second step in me reaching the next opportunity. I know you expect something to come your way soon enough, but truth is, it’s not quite yet. All I have left to say is, it’s unfortunate you have to fall to me. Well, unfortunate for you, very fortunate for me. I’ll see you tomorrow, Marshall. It’ll be over soon.”

The camera fades to black.
Superior Quality 85
Post May 1st 2015, 6:14 pm by Superior Quality 85
‘SQ is sitting on a chair, reading’

Woah, woah, hold all the presses today. The newspaper just came back and it’s got a big massive headline – ‘Terry Has Quality Competition’. I take back everything I said about you. You’ve clearly got the tools to be a fantastic star, you bulldoze through your competition – I did that also. You have claimed to end careers, broke down careers through your sheer willpower and strength and not many people have done that. Personally, I’ve retired some people but that’s either here or there.

Thing is, we are of similar stature. You’ve got the more muscles but I won’t say you roided, I can clearly say that you earnt those muscles in your thighs, your pecs, your arms and your head, take that anyway you want, it’s no disrespect or anything. You also have clearly done your homework, you know what I’m capable of, you know the effecient competition I bring to any table...... however, I’m getting fed up of guys like yourself and those doubters, haters out there who rile me down and call me washed up, a piece of garbage, a slowed down version of little ol’ me from years ago. Yes, I can safely say I’m a lot slower but with that slowness comes more ruthless in his style, with that stylistic change, I’ve gotten more precise like I know what area of your body to beat down.

Movie star good looks, again, I take what I said before back because you’ve clearly got the look of someone who can carry a decent B-movie to straight-to-DVD sales success, kinda like..... oh, you know that movie Tremors? Great movie, that deserves a remake, you have the screen presence to have believable scenes with those critters underground. Get stuck in. Be prepared. Like what Scar told us in the Lion King.

However, away from the movie scene, away from Hollywood, you mentioned I probably won’t walk out of Voltage without any injury. Have my body so mangled courtesy of your strength, my neck broken, my arms broken, what exactly are you planning? Huh? You claim you are gonna run through me, to be perfectly honest, I don’t see that, mate. What I see is 2 stars claiming to do one thing or the other and only 1 will come out as the victor. As I said to you, I’m not gonna get pinned, I’m not gonna tap out, you betta get some version of a submission that makes me pass out because that’s the only way you’re gonna win. Either that or by a feeble DQ decision or it’s gonna be deemed as a no contest because we keep on tearing each other apart, punching one another, kicking one another until the cops bust in and arrest us both.

Thing is, you and I, we couldn’t be more different. You with that body and me with my brawling, technical side of wrestling. It’s the simple power games versus technical prowess and every single time, it’s the grinding side of technical brilliance that wins it every single time and you will bow down to me.

Superior by force, quality at it’s very best...
ThePizzaBoy
Post May 1st 2015, 12:45 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on The Pizza Boy doing arm curls with an elastic band, pulling up on the neon colored cord trapped under his foot.  Behind him, propping up against the weight training equipment with his head resting lazily on his crossed forearms sits Percy, looking on.  As if feeling self-conscious, the Pizza Boy glances over his shoulder.

PB: Did I do something wrong?

Without speaking, Percy rises from the workout bench and walks off in a huff.  As Pizza Boy begins to call after him, he's cut off by an ominous whistle of disbelief.  Barney walks into frame, PB pays him no mind as he stares off after Percy while continuing his exercise.

PB: What's gotten into him?

BMB: Who knows? He's probably disgusted that you'd talk to a woman the way you did.

PB: ...You mean with respect and fear?

BMB: No, the other stuff.  The insulting stuff.

PB: What're you on about?

BMB: Apparently Tarah's steamed after you called her credentials into question.

PB: Do what now?

BMB: Yeah, saying that she cheated you out of the rumble and used you.

PB: Ummmm, I didn't say that, you said that.

BMB: Don't throw me under the bus with your hate speech kid!

PB: No, you LITERALLY said that.  I think you used the term cuckold?

BMB: She's also pissed that you think just because you're bigger-

PB: Never said that.

BMB: -Stronger-

PB: -Never said that either, not even close to what I said.

BMB: -And more experienced-

PB:-Nope-

BMB:-against men-

PB: -Not even close to what I said-

BMB: -That you think that you're better than her.

PB: None of those things ever came out of my mouth.

BMB: Oh...well she seems to think they did, and hey, don't shoot the messenger, I don't watch your solo promo shtick, I'm just telling you what she thinks you said.

PB: So why's Percy mad?

BMB: Probably because we ditched him at the airport, but who knows?  So, do you think you're ready for this chick?

PB: Please...don't call her a chick.  I feel like that's somehow going to reflect upon my beliefs and opinions, and what I really believe is that she is more than capable of kicking my ass.

BMB: But will she?

PB:...

BMB: Listen, kid, she got one thing right in her little tangent-

PB: Oh, so you listen to her promos, but not mine? That's great...

BMB: You gotta grow a backbone.  It doesn't matter how in shape we get you, kid.  If you still act like that weakling I tricked into signing with me last month, you're going to look like a puss.

PB: Please don't say that.

BMB: What? I mean a scaredy cat.

PB: Good,but that's not what I meant.  I mean please don't pretend like I'm somehow not the guy I was a few weeks ago.  I've burned a little off of the freshman 40 and turned it into muscle, but that doesn't mean I'm some experienced, hulking, monster that can just go up against anyone and win.  I'm still green, Barney.  I'm greener than the money you burn on bad bets.

BMB: If betting on the Bobcats is wrong-

PB: They're not even a team anymore! But that's not the point, the point is that she's right.  I'm not ready to step up to the plate, mentally or otherwise.  

BMB: Kid, I've spent weeks kicking your ass around this gym.  I got tired, Percy took over kicking your ass around this gym.  Percy got lazy, so we've both been-

PB: What's your point?

BMB: My point is; she's 5'4'', what do you have to be afraid of?  You're the kid who threw GI Styles out of the Grand Rampage battle royal, you're the kid who squashed Kerry Keller.  You're the kid who beat Hades not once, but twice!  Even if the streak is a joke, you're on a roll, kid.  Don't let some raven haired broad throw you off of your game by talking the same trash every other wannabe locker room leader has regurgitated when put up against you.  Why does it get to you now?

PB: It's not just getting to me now, it's more like it's building up.

BMB: Why? You keep proving these schmucks wrong!  Debbie Downer is right.  Size, experience, power, these things don't matter.  If anyone's exemplary of that, it's you!

PB: yeah...Yeah....YEAH!  I can do this!  

BMB: Tell'em, kiddo!

PB: I've beaten everything EAW's thrown at me! She's no different from the rest!  Barney, I can do this!

BMB: You're damn straight you can! Step up to the camera and tell'em who can do this!

PB: I can-aucgh!

As the Pizza Boy begins to step into the limelight and give the world a piece of his mind, his foot raises off of the elastic cord, sending it slingshotting right into his genitals, taking him down like a sack of potatoes.  Barney stares down at him in disgust as Percy walks back into frame with a cinnamon bun in hand, searching the facility mutely, before following Bailey's gaze and shaking his head one vigorous time in disappointment.

BMB: He's out...Pick'em up, Perce, and put'em in the showers.  Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

The camera fades out just as Percy ducks down to scoop PB up.
Tarah Nova
Post May 1st 2015, 11:52 am by Tarah Nova
...She walked with darkness
Dripping off her shoulders...

*The scene begins with Tarah Nova pacing back and forth in a dark hallway mumbling things to herself, as the camera starts filming her. After a moment, Tarah stops and looks up at the camera before letting out a soft sigh pass her lips*

As most of you know, when I first started here in EAW, I was in a stable. Demon’s Council. Growing up without a real family, they became my family. Dark Demon, Eddie Mack, Lucian Black and Xavier Williams. They were my boys. They were the only ones that cared about me and my madness. For a whole year I worked with them and they were my reason for wrestling because I didn’t want to be alone anymore. They made me feel safe. Then I got hurt. I was burned out and ruined. All the hard work that I did with them was for nothing or thats what I thought at least. When I returned back in late June, I told everyone that I would never tag with someone again. I couldn’t be dragged around or used to make someone look better. Not again. Because of them, my boys, I felt like a rag doll that was pulled to the point of breaking. I realized I didn’t deserve to be treated like that so I chose to take care of myself and only myself. Then out of the blue, something happened while I was on Showdown. I watched a great match and someone caught my eye. He ... He was different from the other Elitists in EAW. He reminded me of myself personally. I could see the wounded trust in his eyes that mirrored mine. I can’t explain it but something needed to happen. So we sat down and talked. Then This was born. Us. Team Freaks. We both realized that alone, as the Vixen Champion and the Interwire Champion, we are nothing more than a pair of outcast sitting on the outside looking in...but together. Together we can and will be so much more. Together we become this powerful team that will one day take the tag team Division down. And I’m happy to say that its starting with destroying J.D Damon & Alistair Murray. *Tarah slowly rubs her shoulder, boredly* Before I begin, I need to ask something. Who are these two? Are they like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? I know you’re laughing now but seriously? I don’t have a clue of who they are. Well maybe I can guess who they are. Their nobody's, right? Nothings? Just two wannabes that are going to be put in their place on Showdown. Their hopeless. Even if they were somebodys, they won’t be once we get done with them. You see, unlike J.D Damon & Alistair Murray, me and Mistah Genesis fit perfectly together in the ring. We almost have the same mind set in the ring in fact. We arrive, raise hell and leave. Day in and Day out, we work to become better. That means we’re better than these two Elitists that will be standing across from us. Once that bell rings, those two are going to be in way over their heads. On Showdown, Team Freaks make their debut and will be showing everyone that we’re not like your normal tag team. We’re better. We’re unbreakable. We’re uncensored. And one of us is a little bit unstable. Hopefully you guys find out which one is before our match starts. You have been warned, boys.

Now on to a singles match. So this is where I need to start to apologize to a little Pizza Boy. It an apology for everything I will be do to you on Voltage. You see, my anger this week isn’t because of you. No! Why would it be? You have done nothing wrong to me. I mean you're the reason why I stayed in the Grand Rampage for as long as I did. Well..It didn't help you as much but still. I understand though. Just like for our match, your not ready. Stepping into the ring with me is like stepping into a cage with the head wolf. Unpredictable and Reckless. But tell me, is that why you're acting like this? Is that why you’re upset? Because of me? Well you need to suck it up and stop sounding so pathetic. Poor me, I couldn’t win at GR. I was eliminated by a girl thats 5’4”. I’m not worthy to step in the ring with the greater wrestlers. Bluh bluh bluh. Shut your face and listen to me. That whining isn’t going to get you know where. You will be pushed around and laughed at because your whining and feeling sorry for yourself. But my question is why? Why feel sorry for yourself? Is it because you look like a Vixen. I mean if it wasn’t for your name, I’d swear you were a Vixen. Well a tall vixen anyway. Or maybe its because you know as well as everyone backstage that you can’t beat me. I am on the top of the list while you are one of the last. I might have to look up at you in height wise but with when skills are in play, you’re the one looking up at me. Let me tell you a little secret, Kid. Height, weight and looks don’t make you a wrestler. Skills, charisma, heart and soul do and thats something you don’t have. My little pinkie toe has more charisma in it then you do in your entire body. You believe I care that you have fought men bigger and badder than me? Well you haven't fought anymore deadlier than me, have you. You don’t have a single clue how powerful I can be. I don’t care who you are, if you're in my way then you're going down. Every single day, I hear people like you talk shit and I am beyond sick of it. I have showed people worse and better then you that I am better then them. In that ring or on this mic, I am the best Vixen here today. So this Voltage, I get to show you why I am known as just that. Believe it.

*Tarah slowly turns to start to leave but freezes in her spot. As she slowly faces the camera, Tarah darkly stares into the camera as she begins to speak her mind once more*

Oh last thing I need to get off my chest is to a special little Vixen named Haruna Sakazaki. First of all, how dare you. How dare you think you, of all Vixens, could take this title away from me. YOU? You don’t have the guts nor the willpower to hold this championship in your hands. You’re the Pride of the Vixens Division? No. You're nothing but a worthless piece of ass around here. Let me give you the facts. You are the laughing stock of our Division. You see, you and among others are the reasons why the Elitists and some of the EAW universe won’t give us a second glance anymore. I have nothing but tried in anyway possible to get the VIXENS, not just me, noticed again. Even if it meant helping a old friend and beating Tyler Parker. In my eyes, that shouldn’t get the Division hated on. Wanna know something, Haruna. Believe it or not, I have been fighting Elitists in EAW since before you ever spoke the words “Elite Answers Wrestling”. I have fought and beaten Elitists like Johnny Ventura, Matt Miles, and even one half of the Tag Team champions, Ryan Savage. Haruna, I have been trying to push this Division back into the Limelight for about a year now. Before you got here, I was almost there. But no, you had to come in and fuck everything up. Theres the difference between a real Vixen and you. A real Vixen wrestles and dominates their opponent in the ring or on the mic. You, on the other hand, tries to dominate them the easy way and its not in a ring...My point is, You can’t do it. You can’t win. You're “lucky charm” isn’t going to work on the other Vixens that actually work for their chance at my Championship. None of them are going to lay on their back for you like Ariana did so I guess you should come up with a new game plan. Other than that, I’ll see you and the rest of the Vixens tonight.

*Tarah finally shows her famous sadistic smile at the camera before she turns her back to the camera. As she walks away, she slowly starts to fade into the shadows and darkness. Camera goes to black as well* 

...I've seen Ghosts
brighter than her...

*Burps*
Post May 1st 2015, 6:13 am by Guest
Mrs. Lancer: A wrestler?? What kind of cockeyed fantasy is that?

:: The echo from my mother’s shrieks fills my hotel room in Sri Lanka. She took a damn flight all the way from the states to read me a riot act. Splendid. I’m not even dressed yet so I’m stuck with covering my privates with a half empty bottle of sea turtle vodka ::

Mrs. Lancer: First there was the poker thing …

Bourbon: … which worked out great for me.

Mrs. Lancer: … which led to you becoming strangely addicted to sea turtle vodka, so you ended up …

Bourbon: … having a wonderful night in my book club.

Mrs. Lancer: … trespassing a military base in Lebanon with a handful of Thai ladyboys.

Bourbon: … rest in peace Chanchai.

Mrs. Lancer: … while the Lebanese flag was hanging off your .. your .. instrument, like a towel on a towel rack.

Bourbon: Technically I was acting as a flag pole so in a way I was paying respect to the Lebanes-ians.

Mrs. Lancer: The International Court of Justice didn’t think so! You had your mug plastered all over TMZ and every other scum sucking media platform!

Bourbon: … and a lot of young scum sucking journalists made honest money. WHAT IS YOUR POINT MOTHER?

Mrs. Lancer: My point is that any career you ever tried excelling at has ended up in huge humiliation for you.

Bourbon: For me or for you?

Mrs. Lancer: For ALL of-…

Bourbon: … I love my sea turtle vodka.

Mrs. Lancer: … for all of US! But a wrestler? You could get hurt!

Bourbon: … are you seriously worried about my health, mother?

Mrs. Lancer: No you dimwit, who’s going to do all the press for the Silverback line! If you get hurt and no one’s out there to promote it, I’ll throw myself off a bridge!

Bourbon: Yeah that would be horrible.

Mrs. Lancer: Wait … what is this? The thought of me taking my own life gives you an erection?

Bourbon: Only half of one! The other half would’ve really missed you.

Mrs. Lancer: Well … if you’re going to do something, at least do it right. Here – all you need to know about this Tyrell thing.

Bourbon: Oh, wonderful. Just in case I don’t read it …

:: I say as I purposely drop the stack of files on the floor ::

Bourbon: … what do I need to know about him?

Mrs. Lancer: He wants to kill you.

Bourbon: He should get in line. Does he like Steven Seagal?

Mrs. Lancer: No, I don’t think he does, Bourbon.

Bourbon: He drinks sea turtle vodka, right?

Mrs. Lancer: No, Bourbon, you’re the only human being on the planet that does that.

Bourbon: You’ve never been to Chong Boon, have you?

Mrs. Lancer: No, Bour-…

Bourbon: Has he been to Chong Boon?

Mrs. Lancer: I gave birth to an imbecile.

Bourbon: I HAVE A BROTHER?!

:: As mother steps out of my room I finally get a chance to get my crap together. I grab the nearest bottle of sea turtle vodka and place my naked butt on the bed. I look deep into the bottle, marveling at all the dead baby sea turtles in it, just floating about. ::

Bourbon: You guys know why I’ll be good at this, right? First of all, look at me. I mean LOOK … at me. I’m built like a brick wall. Covered in more bricks. Covered in titanium. Covered in glitter. On top of that I … I …

Well that’s just about it, ain’t it Rafael? No one’s ever seen me throw a punch, I got bodyguards for that. No one’s ever seen me in a ring, I have boxers for that. No one’s ever seen me wrestle, I’ve got …. wait. PADDINGTON!

:: As if on cue my scrawny skeleton-esque butler creeps his miserable British sack of bones into my room ::

Paddington: Y-yes sir?

Bourbon: Can you wrestle?

Paddington: I’m 71 years old, sir.

Bourbon: Can you … WRESTLE?

Paddington: N-no sir …

Bourbon: Congratulations, you have crossed the line into being absolutely useless. You realize you’ll have to eat a bowl spider webs, right?

Paddington: Again, sir?

Bourbon: Go buy bowls. And spiders.

Paddington: Yes, sir.

Bourbon: Who am I kidding? Why am I worried? I am Bourbon Lancer! I survived two gallons of vodka, a severe smoking habit, enough cocaine to throw North Virginia into a coma and three abortions. And that’s all while I was in my mother’s belly oven! I don’t need training, I don’t need assistance. I’ll just go in that ring and be Bourbon Lancer. That always does the trick.

:: I take a deep breath and walk up to the huge curtains covering the beautiful view from my hotel. I take a swig from the sea turtle vodka and in one swift motion rip them off to reveal … ::

Bourbon: Oh fuck me …

:: A couple of red dots tremble across my forehead. I raise my hands in the air ::
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post April 30th 2015, 11:59 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Dynasty Promo #2

Are you shitting me?

You know,for a guy who likes to say that I'm a morally deficient person,you sure don't act any different than me.I never wanted to be the poster boy for the company,I just wanted to be successful and win some fucking matches.I always thought that the fame is simply a nice little accessory for all the cash that I end up with.

I'm not the kind of guy who speaks false promises,I try my best to tell you you just what exactly I see in front of me,and what I see in front of me is a hypocritical,pretentious and idiotic clown of a wrestler,who has a serious Thor fetish.I mean you talk like him,act like him and even carry around a hammer like him,but the difference between you two,is that I actually COULD take Thor seriously whereas you're about as much of a legitimate threat as a fucking Muppet.

You act like you're this big,new,hot commodity in EAW,something that will change the world of EAW as we all see it.At least,I WAS in the Grand Rampage match unlike you,and if you were then you must have sucked really badly because I couldn't remember a single damn thing that you did.

If you're not gonna come into our match tomorrow night trying,then just give up now,because if you think I'll just crumple on the floor like a spineless bitch then you've got another thing coming.You speak of a judgement day,a revolution and an end of corruption.

Well,until then I've got one thing to say...

PUT UP...

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP...

15 SECONDS UNTIL YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY...
#KimboLivesMatter
Post April 30th 2015, 11:52 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
(Maxwell Dachs is sitting on a bench down by Lake Superior in his home town of Duluth, Minnesota.)

Maxwell Dachs: Five seconds. Some people may claim that I am a loser, by stating that I only lasted five seconds in the Grand Rampage match. They are wrong. As the holder of the Intergalactic Championship I am entitled to a second chance inside the match. And I would like the referee who doesn’t know this basic rules of this company to reprimanded for not allowing me to get back into the ring and continue in the match as I am entitled by holding this here championship. So that means, since both those jabronis who actually claim to have actually won the Grand Rampage match, they are both wrong. And seeing as how I never got my second chance as I should, I am the true winner of the Grand Rampage match.

(Dachs’ face turns to one of anger and resentment, as he looks down.)

Dachs: But the EAW General Managers and owners refuse to recognize this. They are keep trying to cover up the truth and they continue to try to stop me from letting out the truth. This is evident in what has occurred to me in the past couple of weeks, since I have become enlightened on the truth of this corrupt, corrupt company.

(He stands up puts his Intergalactic Championship belt on his shoulder and starts walking down the beach.)

Dachs: I first found out when I was shafted at Reckless Wiring. When I was in the championship scramble match and they refused to let me win the match. There was no reason for me to not win that match. I am the best wrestler in this company! How could I have lost? And since I did, that only meant one thing. That there was some sort of conspiracy against me! I don’t know how but one of those assholes in that match, the wrestlers or those corrupt refs, SHAFTED ME! And I found out and I tried talking to the general manager of Dynasty. And he refused to comment on this very serious issue! Then about an hour or so later I was approached and by the general managers and they awarded me my championship! They’re trying to keep me quiet by giving me this championship gold!

(Dachs smirks and pats his championship belt.)

Dachs: They were trying to cover up the truth! Trying to hide the conspiracy! By giving me hush championships! I didn’t say no, however. Because I truly deserve this championship belt.

(Dachs smiles proudly then sighs.)

Dachs: And then they tried to shut me up again a couple weeks later! They sent GI Styles out to attack me for no reason! They sent a glorified hitman out to hurt me! Luckily being the much better athlete that I am compared to GI Styles, I managed to escape uninjured! And they forced me into a match with that mad-man even though I didn’t want to be! AND I STILL BEAT HIM BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT DAMN GOOD! I AM THE MAN THAT BEAT GI STYLES AND THE TRUE GRAND RAMPAGE WINNER!

(Dachs calms down and regains composure and walks off the beach and up towards his house.)

Dachs: And that brings me up the most recent act of disrespect against me. The Grand Rampage match. Where they used that shill ref to not allow me to use my second chance! HOW DARE THEY! They won’t let me main event Pain For Pride because they know that I’ll win and be the champion. And they don’t want me to be a dual champion because that mean I’ll have a lot of power and that includes the ability to show the EAW Universe the truth about how this company is run.

(Dachs sits down in a chair on his deck.)

Dachs: And that is why this week I am holding an open challenge for my Intergalactic Title. And I mean open. Any wrestler, man, woman, or child and walk into that ring and challenge me for my title. Because much like the EAW I’m not afraid of a challenge, I’m not afraid of anything. And I’m allowing anyone! And I mean anyone! Because I don’t want to hold anyone back like EAW does. I’m going to give everybody a chance! From the nobodies, like Kerry Keller and Carlos Rosso, to the bigger names, like Lannister and Devan Dubian! Anyone who thinks that they can beat me can come down to the ring and try to do so! I’m not gonna let them be held back by the conspiracy that runs this company. These dark magicians who think that they can pick and choose who they want and try to cover up the truth! No! I’m going to release the truth because that is my mission. I have to save the universe from assholes like them.

(Dachs stands up.)

Dachs: I am Maxwell Dachs, I am the EAW Intergalactic Champion and the man that beat GI Styles and the true winner of the Grand Rampage match. And I fight for the truth.

(Dachs walks into his house. Feed cuts to black.)
Angela Salveti
Post April 30th 2015, 11:29 pm by Angela Salveti
Have you ever sat back and stared into the eye of a tornado? Have you ever seen how the eye is the key but despite the travesty around it for almost an instant that eye is calm. A tornado can be formed out of nothingness within a minute. It can be draped around everyone and cause destruction. I've seen the eye of a tornado before and I have ran from one hiding for cover. But when it comes to the reality of what I do I am the eye, I am a dangerous beauty centered surrounded my destruction. If I am the cause of it then I do not care. If I am the reason I do not care. I stare into the factor of other Bombshells doing their thing, I see them flaunt their talent as if it should matter to me. But while they flaunt and fight I just survive because beauty is great to have I for one can attest to that. But when it comes to wrestling I have no fear in what I do or what happens to me. Growing up the way I did I fought to survive, I fought to be ahead. These recent weeks I have discovered love beyond myself, love beyond the ring. A wild rose can only be a wild rose for so long until another flower appears beside it. Sometimes a rose's thorns scares off other flowers because it cuts their stem. But the right one can wrap around it, grow beside it, and they can share in their beauty together.

I have found feelings within Haruna one of the women I must see within a gauntlet but only one person can remain standing at the end of such a match. Haruna is the Asian beauty that has grasped my heart within her hands. Having someone as delicate as yourself gives you a feeling of understanding. I've built my career upon the shoulders of my own skill and beauty. I've built it around the fact of not wanting to be that poor little girl that grew up with nothing. There were days without food, their were months without shoes, there was times where I had to stay at friends if family was arrested. My family didn't have a lot but we fought to survive and I became what you see now. I am beauty, I am a Goddess but to Haruna alone I can be myself. It is hard to open up to another person when you've watched everyone you love fall apart or be taken away. It is hard to have someone that close but I've come to learn if you want something you go for it. I wear heels and yes and night my feet hurt. I wear form fitting clothes because I want to show off what I've worked to achieve. I spend days running miles just to find an outlet. I found wrestling along with other sports because it let me not get into trouble. If it wasn't for taking what I want I would be another chica just having two kids and married to a guy that was just working morning to night. Haruna is my outlet to be sane, to find sanity and not break off the handle like I have been. But when it comes to the match I said I would not stand in her way but it is not being in the way we are equals it is the same reason that our love can be shared and accepted. We know the rules of equality, but if we wind up some how amidst in competition I have to do what I was meant to and that was achieve glory.

Beyond the horizon of this match I'm seeing faces of other Hispanic ladies. Indeed a few I have faced especially one who carries my last name and one I beat Melissa Lopez. This woman I warned before about being here, about baring the similar last name. Melissa is not what I am, she is not what matters. I do not know her past, I do not know her story but when someone has the same name as you they may or may not be related some how in some strange way. But to prove to me Melissa is the type of woman that has to earn her place, she is the type of woman that has to stand before me and in my eyes earn that last name. Did you know it turns out to belonging to Lupus otherwise meaning Wolf. That alone shows the survival and adaptability that a Lopez must have. Yes they are known to travel in packs but sometimes there is those lone wolves. The kind of wolf that knows how to move onto a new territory and claim their prize. Melissa if you are a female wolf we are defenders we seek to protect our claim. See this actually goes for you and anyone if you are the one to hurt Haruna I will make sure you feel the grasp of my teeth can do to your throat. I fight for what I' love hence I love the business of wrestling too. We will see if you earn your place or if your just another pretender.

Now Maria I know I've faced you and beaten you. It was you and Melissa unless my memory is a little gone. But the fact that you are one that is another of my culture I like to look at that. We are known to be self sacrificing. Women will do what they must for the things they love and adore. We are the caring types, we are those that give no matter what. So here is what happens next, I tell you that with the amount of us in here it comes to the factor of being ready. If this is the case we are willing to sacrifice all that we are to achieve what we want. Maria you are the same as Melissa and you need to earn what you want. I've been here only five months and I am still doing as such. But with the additions of everything we do not back down we keep striving for betterment. I hope that you can bring more into the mix, give a breath of life because we are the test amongst one another. We fight together to survive together, we only become better by knowing how to face one another.

As I find myself caught into a mix of people I find names that stand out some that I have not seen before. I dread no new challenges. Alexis Parn...you know I am not even going to pronounce the last name the first gives it away. But yes Alexis I've not see you before but that doesn't matter. Your coming into a world that has people of different styles, I know I am of the lucha libre style in aspects. You come as something new to me and I find nothing wrong with that. I love the fact of not knowing it is like walking into a store and trying to find the right outfit it is a factor of excitement. It gives me that feeling of a new aspect and you can reflect in the glow of it. That is what facing you is because I don't know anything about you and that alone is drive to expect the unexpected.

Now I watch the fun of seeing names that this company knows, names it is built around for our division. I don't even have to say anything about the two women because they have been the example of what the Vixens are. Cherish and Maddie, I respect both of you one of you is the most bubbly easy going personality while the other is a darker sort but always up for a competition. It is my understanding that there was even a friendship at one point but I don't want to dwell. I know that with you two out of everyone that the calm always comes before the storm. If we are to be in the ring together we will create a storm because I promise you by not talking about you that means I am the most threatened by you. To do that to the Latin Goddess is a sign of respect because you are doing what I came here to do. That is fight, enjoy yourself, and put everything out there to do what needs to be done. So I don't expect nothing but the best from both of you and I do not fear your aptitude of skill I promise you I won't lack in mine either. Threatened yes but backing down never an option.

Watching all this is Tarah, I will put this so you can know. Everything you see and believe is real. You are not entering the twilight zone. I can tell you now that you beat me yes, you hit me down twice. But the fact that I get back up and am in the ring again doesn't mean I am done. Haruna mentioned that she thought I lost because of her, I didn't I lost because my own mind was shrouded in thought. I have love now, I am clear headed and my mind is at ease. So even though you may have sent that message to Haruna by demolishing me I am not done with Tarah. I am the Latin Goddess, above all else I am a woman of fire and passion. What I do and what I am coincide with the business. I am Ariana Lopez, a woman who doesn't give in or give up!
zquest
Post April 30th 2015, 11:22 pm by zquest
The Camera shows Triple Z standing in the middle of a desert holding what looks like a pistol gun with 3 life sized human cut-outs about 3 feet away from him 

"Tomorrow night on the pre show of dynasty i debut in a four way elimination match everyone is most likely wondering why i'm standing in this desert with a pistol but i have a reason to be here to show the impact i plan to make when i walk down and step into the ring you see in a elimination match it takes endurance." Triple Z pauses as he shoots a bullseye in the head of one of the cutouts "Strike one, friday night i plan to be a warrior who walks in to battle with no regrets no fears and no dirty tactics and if my opponents think they can pull one over me using a dirty underhanded tactic well." Triple Z paused to take aim and fire once again landing the bullet right in the same spot as the first shot. "Strike Two you see i don't put up with the bullshit that goes on these days i'm more down with the old ways of wrestling two warriors one ring all pride all respect for honor and i aim to bring honor back to professional wrestling and as the voice of the voiceless the fighter for the fans and if you think i'll fail then...." Triple paused to shoot a shot into the standing cut out for the 3rd time in a row getting in square in the head "...Strike Three" With one last smirk triple turned his back and started to walk away from the camera as the screen went to black.
StarrStan
Post April 30th 2015, 10:44 pm by StarrStan
I believe a congratulations are in order, Stark. So congrats… well done at Grand Rampage. You had the biggest moment of your career thus far, winning the New Breed Championship. Maybe you’ll follow in the footsteps of past New Breed champions and be a world champion someday. Let me say that again, SOMEDAY. Today, I am the world champion. Today, this is my day. You’ve got a bright future ahead of you, but I am the shining star you see before you. I’ve got this belt for a reason. I successfully defended it last Saturday for a reason. I’ve beaten kids like you over and over again, for years and years. I am the standard you compare yourself against. I am the one that set the bar way above your head. This match isn’t about gaining anyone’s respect. It isn’t about seeing where you stand up against a real main eventer. It’s about showing the world why I am the world champion. Showing the world why I am the only wrestler alive that is worthy of representing the United States. From city to city, country to country, I am the most elite wrestler in the world. EAW is touring the world, but I’m about to begin my tour of the EAW roster. You’ll just be another victim, Stark. Just like Brody was a victim. I beat that “monster” so bad that his manager had to come in and save him. I showed the world that the mad beast was nothing but a mad phony. A liar. Psycho Brody wasn’t who he said he was. He said he was going to defeat me. He said he was going to get revenge for what I did to his doctor, yet it was his doctor who had to come in and save him from tapping out like the BITCH I told him he was. You are much, much worse than the bitch I made you out to be. You could have at least admitted that you were defeated, you could have said the words “I quit” and walked out with a little dignity. But a DQ finish? BUT A DQ FINISH CAUSED BY YOUR BITCH MANAGER? I shouldn’t have been surprised. I should have killed Vance when I had the chance. Oh well. Label me weak. Label me whatever you want. I don’t care. I’ve been celebrating since Saturday. I’ll be celebrating all the way until I step back on U.S. soil with the Answers World Championship, and then the real party begins. One by one I will defeat this roster. Time after time I will defend this title. I don’t care what country we are in. I don’t care who I am defending this title against. Bring them on. BRING IT ON STARK! I’ve made so many people tap out in my career that I’ve lost count. I can’t even remember all the names. That’s all you’ll be after this match is over, Stark. Another name on the list of those to tap out to me. A long list of forgotten names that only stand as a testament to my greatness. Congrats again on your title win, but the party is over. Your celebration is coming to an end while mine is only just beginning. By the end of Saturday night you’ll be a beaten down, defeated New Breed champion. Good luck, Stark, you’ll need it.
AlexisDiemos
Post April 30th 2015, 9:23 pm by AlexisDiemos
Once more, the camera lightens up on the floor of the catwalks above the ring. As the camera is seen, Alexis is kicking her dangling feet in the air, looking down at the ring below with a smile on her face as she counts the number of contenders on her fingers. When she seems to notice the camera she stares at it for some time before looking back to the ring, her face taking on a very serious expression.

“This is my opportunity for greatness. My time to stake my claim on the throne of the anthill. All of my opponents gathered before me tomorrow, putting their bodies on the line all for the entertainment of the queen. I’m here to ensure that the path to greatness is opened up for those that have never experienced it before. I am the dark generation. Not Cherish, not Maddie, not Haruna, not Melissa, not Maria, not Ariana! Me! This is time for darkness to eclipse the light that has been in EAW for eons. I know I’m coming into this match as the dark horse, as nothing more than the failure, just an unimportant vixen. Let them think that. Let them underestimate me. I like going into matches knowing that I’m going to be challenged by the others. If they ignore me, they’ll get bit. If they come after me, they’ll get bit. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Nothing more needs to be said from me I think...I’ll let my actions in the ring tomorrow. I’m going in as the dark horse, I’m going to walk out with my name next to our fair queen Tarah Nova’s as the new number one contender. Be ready, this dark horse will stampede through the ring.”

With her message finished she stands up, striding towards the camera and lifting her foot, slamming it down against the camera. The lens cracks first, but instead of outright shattering she stops herself from breaking it, smiling down at it before blowing it a kiss. She stoops down, lifting it up and carrying it in her hands as she walks into the shadows, the camera going dark.
Christopher Corrupt
Post April 30th 2015, 8:42 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo 2

Did you or did you not intervene? Was that not you grabbing a steel chair and trying to hurt Stan? Was that not you destroying the chances of Brody making history? You're the crutch, you're the enabler. You don't help Brody, you hurt him. Brody looked pathetic in that ring against Starr. He was going to tap out and you made the save. That's the truth, there's no avoiding it. However that all being said: he ain't championship material. How can this "monster" be feared if there's no dominating presence?? All Brody did was make me laugh and believe he can't get it done. He needed his doctor to do his dirty deeds. Leave the definition of my name, it is not necessary. Perhaps you are what makes the definition Vance. But your theories, ideas and speculations are one thing and one thing only: bullshit. You want to validate yourself like you've done the right thing with Brody but you're just a quack who needs to be taught a lesson. Step inside the ring with me and I'll show just exactly what happens to pieces of garbage like yourself. The good doctor is about to get a taste of his own medicine. You aren't wanted here and you'd be better off watching this match on the screens then coming down to ringside. It's up to you, but I wouldn't want to mess with me at all. You can knock my appearance and physical stature. The mighty big always fall. Remember David and Goliath? There is no fear but pity for Brody. He's capable of achieving a lot, but not against me or with you in toe barking orders behind the scenes like a bitch. I grow tired of your reasons Brody is big and bad. He sure didn't prove anything that stood out. We don't give out gold stars, pats on the back or words of encouragement for losing. You either learn or get lost in the struggle. Your client or patient is losing his touch. Stan is hell of a competitor and he made you all look bad. If you hadn't grabbed a weapon and caused interference, Brody still would have tapped. Your client is a human like everyone else. He's no different. You honestly think there's a way he can knock me off a path of recovery and enlightenment? You see, yes, I lost at Grand Rampage. I didn't give my all. But nor did Brody. You can say that shit about him able to hold his head high, but I know a loser when I see one and ol' Brody fits the bill. 

Dominating a match must be done throughout, not getting in an ankle lock right at the end and showing despair and weakness. The Agents of Extreme have your numbers it appears and I couldn't be happier. You two assholes have a lot of "talking" to do. Time for some therapy sessions between you too. I'll get the ball rolling...how does that make you feel? My respect was not gained after that match between Stan and Brody. And as for the reputation...being a coward is something Brody plays well. And with you doing what you do, you make him look like a right dependent bastard. I got no fear going up against YOUR puppet. Or looking at the puppet master, that being you as I strike your client with chop after chop and making him suffer at the hands of The Evolution of Wrestling. You are actually right about Evolution - it's a process and one I've mastered. I am what's talked about in history, in science, everywhere. I make this company better and I am not intimidated by enforcers or loose cannons. I am on a new path and you or your punk bitch client ain't wrecking it. I am out to prove I can rise above and it's not just for championships or riding glory, it's because I can. I am in a new state of mind. If you aren't here to win it, get the fuck out. Pushing one self to the limits is what I want to do and who better then to face your patient. If I can defeat him, I can do anything and make you two tools look like idiots. Fight or flight time boys...don't let the anxiety get you down.

You might have him set a social point and I respect anyone battling anything as they can do great things. But, YOU are the one labeling and stereotyping. And I never called Brody a psycho or weirdo or freak. We're all those things from time to time. This does not define you. It can make you stronger and better but you two haven't grasped that concept. Maybe it will come with time. Or maybe you two will be in a vicious cycle. I say Brody, let yourself free. 

Because if you stay in the clutches of Vance...it will be your downfall. Everything you've accomplished is shit next to what I can do. You were a tag team champion but again relies on others. Part of a stable - again - relies on others. By all means, tag partners makes sense from time to time but you have too many dependents. Fuck you weren't even in the damn promo! Speak up for yourself!! Let's see what you are made of come tomorrow night at Dynasty. 

Let's see if you can truly stand up to me without your doctor. Somehow I doubt it. 

And Vance? Session is up. Time to apply what you two assholes learned.
Florida Man
Post April 30th 2015, 8:15 pm by Florida Man
Before I get to my match this Saturday, I just want to address one thing.

Troy Archello. You might not think it, be we have unfinished business between us. That business would have been settled at Grand Rampage, had Damien Shadow not gotten to me first. That's right Troy, I was going to go in there and eliminate your cocky, loud-mouthed, arrogant ass. And boy, was it ever going to be sweet. But unfortunately, our esteemed General Manager got me to stop, offering me something else instead. Not that it matters now though, since you got eliminated anyway by Zach Crash. Zach, I hope it felt good to get that smarmy douche bag to fall over the top ropes like that.

I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you Troy, you and I will meet again, I guarantee you that pal.

Moving on, this Saturday, my opponent is Jacob Steele.

Jacob, I really don't know much about you. You and I haven't had any interactions since I've debuted. What I do know is that you seem to be trying to put the past behind you, after everything that happened when you were on Voltage. And that's good, I admire that. Since you haven't spoken at all since our match was announced, I don't really know what else to say, so I'll just end it with me wishing you good luck in our match.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next