Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 25 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Lucas Johnson
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post March 20th 2015, 4:09 pm by Lucas Johnson
Static begins to show on screen then camera is shown at the graveyard with The Franchise Demon and The New Ministry digging a hole for a future grave...

"Times ticking.....plots are thickening....this grave right here symbolizes the soul that's gonna be put down six feet under tomorrow night at Reckless Wiring. We buried Diamond Cage last week after Voltage when we brutalized him, Cage was sent down to hell! HaHaHaHaHa!!! Cage may dig himself back up from hell but the next soul won't....the higher ups even said it! The higher ups want us to strike with force and when the higher ups want us to strike......the darkness will continue!"

The scene ends with The Franchise Demon grabbing a shovel and smacking the camera...static begins to show again
Abelard Becker
Post March 20th 2015, 3:34 pm by Abelard Becker
My definition of strength is… the actual definition of strength. Sure it can be broken down into physical and mental, but don’t get it twisted, the strength that I’m talking about, beats out the one you’re talking about every single time. 

You keep bringing up your heart, your resiliency and your willpower, but don’t you understand that’s going to get you nowhere? Especially in an “I Quit” match, that can only hurt you. Because the longer you refuse to give up, the more pain I have to inflict, it will make no difference to me, but I just ASSUME you’d like to be able to see Sunday morning… but you know what they say about assuming things!

I kind of feel like I have to say this to everyone of my opponents, and then repeat it to them, and then repeat it a second time… but with you it's different. I legitimately feel like you don't know this answer, as opposed to the rest who I feel choose to ignore it. Who exactly do you think you’re facing tomorrow? I’m certainly no Vixen, and I’m like no other extremist you’ve ever faced. There are improbabilities and impossibilities, what you’re up against is an impossibility. And it’s not me doubting you or your skill, I’d even go as far as to say I have a somewhat reasonable amount of respect for you, BUT BE REAL, even Fairy Tales have a limit on believability, I believe you made reference to the Beauty and the Beast earlier? Well I can assure you, this result will be far different. But it doesn’t have to be that way! I can’t promise you a dance, or endless romance… but I can spare you the pain and embarrassment. It seems as if you’ve made up your mind though, you’ve chosen to against my words, you’ve chosen to put your chips on the table and try to put up a fight.

I admire the bravery, but laugh at the stupidity. 

It really makes me wonder what your thought process is, you’ve preached that you don’t need anybody, or that you never have… but still legitimately believe you have a chance at beating me, or even get any offense in on me. It almost makes me think you may have a trick or two up your sleeve, but then I get grounded again by reminding myself that you’ve backed yourself into such a corner, that it would be impossible for you to have anything planned that I can’t foresee. 

You’ve burned all your bridges, and you can’t rebuild them.

You’ve cut all your ties, and you can’t rape them back together. 

… tape them back together. Freudian slip.

So what can it really be? What has you so confident about tomorrow? Can it be that you just really think you can beat me?..

That’s it… that’s got to be it. And you know what, up to this point you’ve HAD every right to believe so.

We’re strikingly similar, whether you see it or not is irrelevant because it’s a fact. You’ve spent your entire career dominating. You’ve dominated the Vixens division for the better part of three years. And now, in the Extremist’s division, it’s not slowing down. You’re the Hall of Fame Champion, you’ve defeated some of the best to ever do it… BUT let’s not act like that was really all you, still though, credit is due. As far as dominance on a scale measured by success, we’re damn close to one another, but that’s where it ends. You’ve made a career of beating women,  Because from there, my dominance far exceeds anything you can even imagine. I’ve defeated ROSTERS. I’ve made men look like children. I’ve been arrested, I’ve been banned, I’ve been fired for what I’ve done to other men. I’ve broken bones and I’ve ended careers. For however good you think you are, know that you can’t compare to me. For however dominant you think you are, know that you can’t compare to me. For however much heart you think you have, know that it won’t matter. 

Know that when you step into the ring with me tomorrow, it may very well be your last time.
Tarah Nova
Post March 20th 2015, 2:44 pm by Tarah Nova
*The scene begins with Tarah Nova letting out a loud groan as she sits on a moving bin backstage, pitching the bridge of her nose. The Camera zooms in on her more as she moves her hand away from her face and looks at camera with an unreadable look in her eyes*

You miss the point often, don’t you? People like Heart Break Gal, Sabina, hell even Cameron Elle Ava; they were the best in this company because they worked their asses off for the Championship. They didn’t just hold it and hold it like you have been going all this time. They defended the Championship everytime they stepped in the ring at a PPV. You though. YOU only have defended it twice out of the five months you have held it. You have done nothing with it but let it rust on your waist. That proves to me that you are not a champion but oh..*Tarah starts to mocks Lethal*..“Its not me that has to prove something to you. It's YOU who has something to prove to ME.” Are you kidding me? I don’t need to prove anything to anyone! Especially someone who is nothing more than a delusional woman like yourself. Even if I had to prove something to you, I already did. I proved to you that I can beat you. When you first became the Champion, I beat you fair in square. I beat the self proclaimed “Deity” with nothing more then my of wits and skills in the ring. Let that sink in Lethal, a mortal like myself took down a “Deity” like you. Wait, isn’t Deity is another word for a god? Well I’m sorry to tell you this but there is no such thing as gods or goddesses. Even if there was, you wouldn't be one of them. I would be shocked if you were even allowed on Mt. Olympus after all the things that you have done. See you're not Immortal. Not even close. Everything in this world to the next has a death date and your is coming up very VERY soon. Till then you just need to shut up and listen.

Now I realized that you like to bring up my past in EAW and or other companies. You have talked about it more than once but you still never get it right. Yes, when I came into the company, I wasn’t known as the ‘Vixen Killer’ yet. I was a straight edge punk with a attitude. Still am in a way. I wasn’t a bad person, I was nothing but a good kid here. Thats all you got right. I didn’t become the ‘Vixen Killer’ till I met Dark Demon, not seeing you. When I first joined EAW, I didn’t know who you were. In fact, you were nothing back then. You were a nameless hack job that no one even knew existed. Not till you became the Champion that is but that was a year later. Even now as the Champion of this Division, you still are nothing. Its still surprises me that you didn’t faded away like most of the Vixens from past did. So no, it wasn’t seeing you in all your ‘Glory’ that made me into the Deadly Woman I am today. It was Dark Demon. He inspired me to be better and darker in the ring. He changed me and turned me into the Reckless Vixen that is standing before you. Thats the only thing he did right when it came to me. It wasn’t you. It would never be you. Everything else. The Fear. The fear came from my past that would make even you flinch from the shock of it. So yeah, you know nothing about my true identity. The true Tarah Nova is worse than any nightmare that you can ever dream up. Maybe you will meet her Saturday at Reckless Wiring. But like I said, I have mastered my fears. I became friends with them even. So nothing that you can say or do will scare me. By the way, you lied. You haven’t done my job. You didn’t kill Kendra Shamez. She’ll still walking around backstage. Infact, I just saw her this morning staring at herself in the mirror. But yeah, I have killed Vixens. Have you heard of Vixens like Carmen Diaz, Scarlet or Sapphire Sky?  Oh did you say no? Well lets just say I have done my job thank you. You see, I understand why some of the EAW universe compares us. I mean its just the same as comparing the past with the future. You were the one that everyone feared till now. Now its me and I will continue to be the future of fear this company. What I am saying, Lethal, is that your old new and I am what's best for EAW’s Womens Division.

*Tarah leans forward, placing her hands on her knees as she continues to speak*

So when our match at Reckless Wiring begins, I know I will be ready for you. I’m not stupid, I know what happens in the wild. Its kill or be killed out there just like it is here in the wrestling world. Though, if this was the wild, Lethal, I wouldn’t be a Majestic Lioness. Oh no, I would be a Ruthless Wolf. Get it right. Anyway, whether you're a predator or prey, we all have a place in this company. Us as predators, we want to be at the top. But the thing is, only one of us will be at the top of the food chain in the end. And I know for a fact that It will be me after our deadly match. I don’t care if we’re in ‘your ocean’ or we’re in my ‘mountains’, I will win. I have my pack standing behind me called the EAW universe. I’m shocked to say they have been their for me every step of the way. So as pack leader, I’m not afraid of swimming in the deep end with a over grown tuna fish. Like it or not, I will bear my teeth and go in head first. Thats the only way I will show you how a true wrestler fights and why I am the Alpha Bitch of this Womens Division. Believe that.

Welcome to the New Age...

*Tarah Nova smirks at the camera before licking her lips and letting out a soft chuckle. After a moment, she jumps off the moving bin and walks off to the exit door, humming a small tune to herself as the camera fades to black.*

Post March 20th 2015, 1:13 pm by Guest
Bethany Sorrow wrote:
The scene cuts in and the scenery is of a padded room full of blood and guts and a dead body in front of a small framed female who is playing with the dead nurse's arm, getting her to do crazy things while laughing maniacally. She starts singing a song out loud and giggling.

"Ring around the rosey...pocket full of posey....ashes....ashes....we all must die! hehe"

She looks up and see the camera looking straight at  her and jumps up and starts banging the side of her head against the padded wall while giggling. She tilts her head and sticks out her tongue as doctors rush the room and try to  restrain her. One doctor sticks a needle in her arm to  subdue her while the other two hold her down. She screams out some words of warning as the scene starts to begin to static.

I'M COMING......I'M COMING.....I'M COMING......

The scene abruptly ends.
Midnight walks into the asylum and ask to speak to the nurse on call. The nurse comes out and greets Midnight and began to tell her that the paperwork is done and that she can take Bethany home with her. Midnight folds her arms as she watches Bethany skips towards her. She gives her cousin a big hug and then hands her a blood filled cupcake and speaks.

"Here....I made this is bake class earlier."

Midnight takes it and flings it to the side and gets stern with her cousin.

"Playtime is over Beth...let's go. I haven't got all day, got shit to do and that is train the group for their future matches."

Midnight grabs Bethany by the arm and leads her down the hall and outside and into an awaiting limo as the scene fades out.
『zakkii』
Post March 20th 2015, 12:51 pm by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Final Episode: Knight's Diary (The New Beginning)

OOC Note: Thanks to miss @Ariana Lopez for lend me her character Smile

"So this is me right now, Sitting in front of the piano every morning, playing and singing a sad song while flowing tears. I am not sure if I love my new life right now but Hey, this is my new life. I have to face it, like it or not."

kimi to natsu no owari shourai no yume
ookina kibou wasurenai 
juunengo no hachigatsu mata deaeru no o shinjite 
kimi ga saigo made kokoro kara "arigatou" 
sakendeita koto shiteita yo 
namida o koraete egao de sayonara setsunai yo ne 
saikou no omoide o... saikou no omoide o...

Haruna is seen playing a piano as usual. In the middle of the song, suddenly Haruna's phone ringing. It's fron the unknown number.

Haruna Sakazaki: Umm, hello.....

???: Hello, May I speak to miss Haruna Sakazaki, please?

Haruna Sakazaki: Hmm? I am, Haruna Sakazaki, who is this....

Ariana Lopez: Ahh, hello, Haruna. it's me, Ariana Lopez.

Haruna Sakazaki: Miss Lopez? What are you doing here? How did you get my number?

Ariana Lopez: wow, chill out, mi amor.... Don't be so hostile like that. I have no intention to say any strong words at you., I call you because I would like to invite you to my condo for a little dinner. Don't worry, I will not do anything violent to you. just a little friendly talk. I don't really know the whole roster and since most of my matches are against you, I decided to call and invite you. I also think that you are perhaps a fun and outgoing girl. Most Japanese girls are fun and outgoing, right?

Haruna Sakazaki: Uhhhh..... yeah.....

Ariana Lopez: Sooo..... do you have free time tonight? Well, it's okay if you are busy, we can do it later. But I think I have to be socialized with other roster and the first one for me to interact is you, Haruna.

Haruna looks very unsure about the invitation, but the thing that Haruna unable to do is rejecting invitation, but Haruna is still curious about this invitation.

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, umm..... actually..... I'm free tonight. But, I don't know the where's your place is. 

Ariana Lopez: Don't worry, honey..... I'll send the address to you in a text message. So, you'll be coming?

Haruna Sakazaki: Ummm, yes..... I think so.....

Ariana Lopez: Great, I hope we can have a good time in here. I'll see you tonight!

Haruna Sakazaki: Umm, okay...... See you later.

"Miss Lopez suddenly calls me and invite me for a dinner tonight? Well, I'm not sure she doesn't have an intention on this one. Yes, I'll come but I need to take an extra caution here"

"Then next evening, I finally arrive at the front door of Miss Lopez' condominium. It's so different with my little flat. Her place is far more luxurious. I then knocks the door of Miss Lopez' room and she opens the door for me."

Ariana opens the door and sees Haruna with a cute evening dress, bow down her body in front of Ariana.

Haruna Sakazaki: Good evening, Miss Lopez! Sorry for waiting. Had to search your address. I'm actually new to this place.

Ariana Lopez: it's fine, it's fine..... please come in, Haruna.

Haruna then comes in and look around, feels amazed of Ariana's room interior.

"Wow, this is amazing! It looks big from the outside and it even much bigger from the inside. What a lovely interior she has. So beautiful, just like the room owner. Speaking about the owner, Miss Lopez herself is also beautiful tonight. No, I admit Miss Lopez is always beautiful. If I'm not in love with someone, I actually want to be Miss Lopez' lesbian girlfriend, hehe.... oh my god. What am I talking about? But, I can't resist the model aura of her for sure. It's just.... too bright."

Ariana Lopez: Haruna, you looks very cute tonight. That dress mixes very perfect with your short hair. Hey, I'm sorry for saying your hairstyle is bad. I didn't mean to.

Haruna Sakazaki: It's fine..... You too, Miss Lopez! You look so.... umm..... sexy.

Ariana Lopez: I take that as a compliment. Please sit down, Haruna! So, white or red?

Haruna Sakazaki: Red, please!

Ariana Lopez: right on it with our dinner!

Ariana then goes back to the kitchen to brings out a dinner and two glasses of wine for both of them. A few moments later, she comes back.

"I see Miss Lopez as an enemy right now, but tonight, I didn't see her that way. I try to be nice in front of her but..... I don't know, I feel petrified when I see her. She is so perfect. Beautiful hair, pretty face, nice curves of body, everything about her is so perfect! Meanwhile, No, I'm not even compare myself with Miss Lopez..... We are so far ahead. She finally takes a seat in front of me. She looks at me while eating her dinner and tossing the glass of wine with me. My heart beating so fast, my legs are shaking, I can't even dare to look at her in the eyes. She looks at herself as a goddess, and yes, she IS a goddess. and I can't stand her beauty. A few minutes pass, the dinner looks very dead since I've been too awkward in front of her. She then starts the conversation with me and I still can't look into her eyes."

Ariana Lopez: You're not very social, aren't you?

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh? I.... I don't.... No.....

Ariana Lopez: Everytime I see you talk in front of the camera, It seems that your every words came from your mouth is always convincing and from what I see in there, I think you are a social people because you talk in such confident way. But when I see you in person. My assumption of you was wrong. You look rarely talk and look as a very shy woman. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Hehe....

Haruna chuckles but her eyes still looks down.

Ariana Lopez: But really, despite your personality, I have to admit that you are the toughest woman I've ever face in EAW. I can see your fighting spirit that you always talked about and you use it very well. You know, we rarely have a woman like you before. You have so much potential in yourself because you are unique and different than the others and you know that I never give compliment like this before. Only to you....

Haruna Sakazaki: Ummm.... no, I just doing my job.... T-thank you, anyway.....

Ariana Lopez: But you have a weakness. One big weakness that can easily block your way. I see you are determined, but in the middle of that fiery passion inside you, I know.... You fight while carrying a big hole in your heart. and that hole is your only weakness and also the fatal one. You have something bothering you for the long time, and I suppose that this is not how you used to fight, right?

Haruna suddenly turns her attention to Ariana after she said that.

Haruna Sakazaki: What? No! I'm not like that.... I fight with my heart in one piece. Besides, how did you know that? and How will you care about it? You are not a fortuneteller.

Ariana Lopez: How did I know? I know from the tone of that denial. I know it when we start a conversation on that phone last morning. Now, Haruna.... Please look at me.

Ariana said that, but still, Haruna keeps her head down in front of her. Ariana then raise up a bit and cup her hand to Haruna's chin.

Ariana Lopez: Haruna, please....

Haruna finally manages to look at Ariana into the eyes. Ariana can feel her shaking.

Ariana Lopez: You have such beautiful eyes, Haruna..... It's a shame that those beautiful eyes must be damaged by all of your tears. Your lips.... it used to share a beautiful smile to the people, right? But, for a long time you never show all of those again. As for now, I see the face of loneliness drawn in you. I don't know your secret, because what you said is true, I am not a fortuneteller. But what I see that right now you are currently wearing a mask to hide your lonely heart. Haruna, my dear..... This is not the real you. I can imagine how sweet, how cheerful and how passionate the real you but you keep the real you caged deep inside your heart. Right now you showed an emptiness of you in every matches and that is your one fatal weakness, Haruna. Hey, I'm not here to fight you. I'm here because I want to fill the emptiness inside your heart. Because I believe you are a tough woman, and you can be even tougher than today. You just keep the real you lies beneath.

Collecting her own self-control, Haruna then get Ariana's hand off her chin and again denying all what Ariana says.

Haruna Sakazaki: No, Miss Lopez.... You are wrong. Absolutely wrong! I am fine and I am what I am right now! You know nothing about me and no, I don't want to be your friend! Thank you for your invitation for this fancy dinner. I really appreciate it.

Haruna raises up as she picks up her purse and walks approach the exit door, but Ariana reaches out her hands and stop her.

Ariana Lopez: Haruna, please..... I'm fine if you don't want me to be on your side but you can't deny everything. If you always fight like this, I'm afraid you will fall even harder.

They remain silent after Haruna sighs and let go off Ariana's hands. the tears starts flowing to Haruna's face.

Haruna Sakazaki: ......for someone! I do all of this for someone I love very much. She is the reason I am still in this business and She is the reason I keep fighting to reach the top of this company. But she's gone..... She left me to chase her own dream without me. But we made the promise, a promise when we reach the top, we will meet again and fight like we used to be. This is why.... I don't want to care about everything and everyone here in EAW. I just want to prove myself, prove her that I can do it. This is the only thing I care right now. I don't care the loneliness that sometimes bothering me, I don't need friends, I don't trust anyone in here. She is the only one I care right now. and no, I don't want to trust you. I know you are also aim to the top of this business. I don't want to be on the same side to the one who have a same mission with me. So, if you'll excuse me.... once again, thank you for the dinner, I'm sorry this dinner turns out to be a short one.

Haruna turns her body and bow down once again before she turns back and leave Ariana's condo. This time, Ariana doesn't hold her back after she sees a sad expression on Haruna's face.

Next morning, Haruna is sitting on her desk, write something on her diary. The diary itself is actually mark the end of the page.

Dear Diary.....

Today marks the last page of this book. We've been passing the great day together, the day where I still fighting with my best friend, defending the title until we lose it. The moment when sh got called up while I'm not, the farewell moment with her, until now when we begin our new adventure in the new.... "Home", I must say. No, I still haven't make my name big in her but soon, diary..... soon my name will echoed around the world. But not with you again, diary.... I'll buy the new one, so let's just say this will be the new you.

If you have the new form on the brand-new diary book, Why can't I do the same thing? I want to be reborn too.... I want to be a stronger, better and more determined Haruna like I always dreamed of. But without her, There will be no guide for me to reach the top. Do I really need a guide to do it? can't I just do it by myself? Am I strong enough to walk this path of victory alone? I want to do it.... I want to climb to the top alone. No one is about to help me because I. CAN. DO IT! 

But yesterday..... I meet someone, who are supposed to be my rival. Yes, she is Ariana Lopez. She told me that I actually have potential of reaching the top. I can do it alone but one thing that hold me back, is my feeling of loneliness. I make myself to be a loner for a reason. Because I am focused on my own path and try not to care everyone around me. But she said that what I think all the time is actually my fatal weakness. I know I try to be a new and improved self of me. But she said that I am doing it wrong. My lonelines, My lost feelings in silence is the reason to make me fall harder. No, I absolutely deny it. These are things that make me stronger..... and perhaps she tries to make me fight with no balance anymore.

But..... What if what she said is actually true? What if she really cares about me and every mission that I try to accomplish? I actually and honestly admit that everything she said really happens to me. I try to fight every battle in EAW with all of my heart. I try to give  my fullest passion of dedication of this sport in my every match. But, from what she said. I am carrying a big hole in my heart, my passion, my determination, my tru love for this business is somehow blinded and blurred with that hole. I feel now having all my fight not for things I was mentioned before. I was fighting for one thing..... for Britani. and Miss Lopez said that this is my fatal weakness.

Diary..... what must I do? do I have to allow Ariana to enter my new life? do I have to let her guide my path? But I'm afraid..... I am now having a trust issue and everytime I meet the new people, I have one big question for them.... "Can I trust you?" Because I don't want to fall in the same hole everytime I meet the new friends. But deep inside my heart, I need friends.... I can't stop holding myself with this loneliness for too long. This is not me..... My actual me is buried deep inside the hole in my heart. and I keep digging her down deeper and deeper with my loneliness. and it is too late for me to let he all out again. Nobody cares about her in this company.... Nobody except Ariana Lopez. But can I trust her? When this diary comes to an end, I don't know which way I should take in the future. Kamisama, please give me spirit and strength to end this misery.

This is the end of this diary. In my new diary, I'll start the new beginning of my life. How am I face it, I have no idea about it. It's still become God's mystery for me.

Haruna smiles before she closes it and about to keep the diary in the vault. She opens the vault and she found a familiar diary inside.

Haruna Sakazaki: Aree? this is..... Britani's diary? I don't know she left it in here.....

She found the note in the middle of the book as she reads it.

"Dear Haruna.....

I know writing what you have done in diary is your habit and that's a good thing. So, I try to do the same thing as you. Right, I am secretly write something in a diary too.... but I realized that I can't do it..... I'm not good at writing. all I do best is just kicking ass. haha.... so yeah, when you found this diary, it will be yours. Make your own history inside this book. and make this diary proud of you, okay?"

Again, Haruna shows a smile on her face and she still flowing herself in tears. The scene comes to an end after this.
-------
Post March 20th 2015, 12:22 pm by Guest
--------------------

Last edited by Bethany Sorrow on March 21st 2015, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mstislav
Post March 20th 2015, 7:57 am by Mstislav
(Aren walks around the inside of the Nymphenburg Palace, he looks at the humungous interior, and is caught by it.)

You know they told me the place was big, and they told me that I would be in wonder when I get in here. What I didn’t know is that it was this fucking big, but I am caught with wonder. I mean I’m a Russian in Munich walking into a former home for royalty. Being a prince has its perk in Russia, but yet it gets boring to see the same things over and over again. But being in Germany I get to finally be the tourist and actually get to be one with the crowd. Hell it feels good to not have to worries of the title on your shoulders. Yet even though the feeling feels this good I must realize that I am here to win a championship and not become a common tourist, and who knows after I win maybe I’ll bring the title back here and show it what it feels like to finally be prestigious for once. Hell who knows maybe they’ll beg me to keep here so it could gain it prestige back by being reveled like it’s supposed to instead of being the symbol of a cheat. But while I sight see my opponents have had a lot of venting to do with the current situation they are in and really it just makes me itch staying this quiet this long.

Usually I wait until everyone has had their say, but with the exception of Carlos Rosso, many of them have had more to say than previously imagined. You’ve had the bane in my side Chris Corrupt really try and sell the fact that he is a threat, but fail in convincing himself. You have Maxwell Dachs and his little tirade on not being respected, but calls himself a God like he deserves it. And you have TLA with some kind of sob story I don’t know I blacked out when I heard him say something about his father. Either with everyone coming out with their own conclusions and their way of twisting the words of my tirade as well. I mean I’ll give them credit where it’s due, it takes a lot of poor self-esteem, poor planning, and just pure imagination to make up words I have never said, and to infer about everything I have done here.

This brings me to my first subject, Maxwell Dachs. Dachs you seem to have a lot on your plate for someone who was thrust into the spotlight, hell the delusion of calling yourself God is an example of that. But I could let that go, because people like you don’t like it when people like me think you’re not ready yet. However saying I get everything handed to me is where I draw the line Max. Let me give you a history lesson, because it seems in this match history is all that is vocal here. Back in the day, by which I mean only a year ago, I was on a brand named NEO. There the brightest wrestlers came to hone their talent, and fight for a cup that sadly did not last long. But while they were there they would show that they were good for a brand and low and behold they were put on said brand. I was one of them, but I took a different route. There was a Cup for tag teams and The Nas and I decided it would be good of us to take the opportunity, and guess what it worked. We beat Zack Crash and Diamond Cage for the Cup and became the first and final holders of it. Then we beat Dynamite Rain for the Tag Titles soon after. Now it seems good doesn’t it seems like the life, but that’s where it went downhill. Not long after we lost the titles, and were thrown into obscurity. I was lucky enough to keep my name afloat for a while, while Nas has just now gotten back to form. But even then I was never booked as much, I was getting close to being thrown away. And then I decided to do something that would get me noticed, I attack Tyler Parker. And then everything went exactly as I could have dreamed, I was in matches and in the title picture soon after. Then next thing you know I won the National Elite Championship. But even then I was told my win was a fluke, until I proved I could hold my own. So Max if you have been listening then you must know where I going with this. This “old dog” is not as old as you think, and he was not handed everything. You see me as the stereotype of a Prince where we are pampered and handed everything, but I know the value of hard work. I know what must be done to succeed, so instead of inferring you might want to do your homework from now on so you don’t look like the idiot you do now. But you did do one thing, you proved me right, you are not ready to be in the position.

The young pup is done, and now it seems like he is just a whimper so I must move on to a dog with more bark than bite. Chris, yes I did say I was done with the title, but hey the opportunity has been presented to me so why not take it. Why not take something that has been put in front of you. I mean you did when you decided to cheat to take that title in the first place. But I guess you are right I am still bitter, still angry, but hey sometimes a little anger is a good thing. Hell you name is Corrupt and you are here judging me being angry. But then again being the way you are is something you can’t control. I mean you have to lie to yourself, and you censor anyone who tells you differently. I get that, I mean fear makes you do stupid shit. You are not the big bad corrupt person you think you are I mean you are just human. A pathetic human, but human nonetheless because you let your fear drive you. I mean I’ve looked at it from all angles, our encounter, and seeing it with the anger all I saw was you cheating, but my head has been cleared for the past few days I’ve been tourist and well to be cliché for once I see clearly. I see what you did was not to cheat, but was because you were afraid, and being afraid bring out the basic instinct in us all and that is to adapt to what is going on in our surroundings. And you did just that. Hell even as you speak, you speak with a lump in your throat as it constricts the airways making you rethink your speech as it goes, without you knowing you are just strengthening my argument. But who am I to talk, just a man who has been dealt with fear as well, and knows its symptoms. I mean let me run down what you said and just label everything you’ve said out of fear. You said that I was voted in because I was pitied, a statement to calm the fear in you, because you can’t accept the fact that the people don’t want you as a champion. You said that you’ll have to prove to the management that I don’t belong, a statement to placing the fear of not belonging on someone you know does belong here. You see everything you have said about me is in fear of something. Whether it be fearing me, the fact that you are not needed, or the fact that you are just plain hated when you really want to be accepted, the fear is different each time. I mean you can say what you say to the others because you have confidence against them, but to me you just fall. Lumps form, you sweat more, and you absolutely don’t think before you speak, so either you’re in love with me or you fear me, and no offense to anyone else I really hope it’s the latter. But I am tired of this really, but what’s going to replenish my energy is your head under my boot as I stomp, and stomp, over and over again to my heart’s content. Because like you said I am still angry, and I need to let that anger loose.

No formal introductions let me just get right to this TLA, I got bored when you talked, all I heard was being ignored by your father and I blacked out, because I couldn’t believe you were going to end with that about bringing honor to your family. But that was the initial reaction, but since then I have gone back to watch what you had to say, and I am the biggest threat you have. Let us forget about Carlos, forget about Dachs, and forget about Corrupt, because we both know that in the end it’ll either be me or you to walk out of that match. But you know before I continue even further let me answer your question. Yes I know what it is like to be ignored by your father, everyone has, only a handful of people are so lucky not know the feeling. But I got over because that’s the past and it shall remain there. However that doesn’t mean I forget, so I hope that answers any questions in the future by you TLA, because I have one more thing to address before I take my leave. You say I corrupted you, you say I made you nonchalant about the things that you do. Oh if this isn’t a witch hunt If I’ve ever been in one. I mean you told straight to my face that it was you who didn’t care about our match, I said nothing to make you not care. You told me you did not have Corrupt get into your mind, but the way you are acting, acting like you can’t win a fair match because you lost to someone who is a part of it means nothing. I’m telling you this right now my victory should mean nothing to you as it is in the past. That match was something the even Chris can cheat his way too. It was entertaining, and it was something to be proud of. But no you see that as a sign of weakness and instead of seeing how to get rid of it you come out and place the blame on me. Do you know what that makes you sound like? Not a coward, not a fool, no something worse than that. You sound fearful, you sound doubtful, you sound like Corrupt. This is the only time I will have to agree with Corrupt, you did let him into your head. And now you have placed doubt in your abilities, and you have choose to pin the blame on someone other than yourself because it is a quick fix for a problem that could either be permanent or temporary depending on how you handle it. And if you don’t fix this soon, it will become a permanent trait of the great TLA. How are people going to like that should you win. They get rid of a doubtful, coward only to get another carbon copy of the same man, just a different name and different skin. TLA if you want to win, and if that Dynasty match tells me the same, then you need to get rid of the doubt and fear or it’s going to be up to me to take the mantle away from Corrupt, and I will be glad to do it.

I shall take my leave and keep looking at this exquisite place, because after everything I’ve had to say I need a little tranquility. Saturday is coming boys, hope you are ready for the storm that awaits you.
VENTURA.
Post March 20th 2015, 6:29 am by VENTURA.
"...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver this dream...
...Caster, Oh, Caster...
...Deliver it, upon me."

How retarded are you...
How many times do you want me to reiterate this to your ears? You quite don't understand how this mechanism works, because you refuse to accept your fate. Alex Anderson, you are losing at Reckless Wiring. It has been promulgated right from the start. Turning over a new leaf, joining a life convention and looking for miracles isn't going to do anything much for you, but further reveal how much of a imbecile you have become. It won't be my fault that this match may be deemed to be lackluster, because this match shouldn't be happening whatsoever. Everyone agreed in accordance that you should have joined the Holy Brigade, because they knew that through me, you can have a last, dire effort at attaining success in this company. Now you stand in front of me, claiming that you mean business? What possible business do you have left? Still radiant over your win against Venom on Showdown, eh? Pathetic. You are all hyped for the wrong reasons, and that is okay. Your churlish mannerisms always gets the best out of you. As much as that trait is incurable, I will just conduct a quick fix and end you once and for all for good.

What is even more riveting is that you don't see the effects of being an "elite"? Should we be surprised by that statement? You don't experience any effects because you have not reached the status of being an elite. You are an amateur, a lackey running around in this business boasting about riches, cockiness and all that pile of crap. How do you expect yourself to see this aura of elite, if you can't even grow up in the process? That is not a surprise at all. However, you have a "vile of extreme" left in the tank? Really? Are you attempting to bring forth one of the most cliched statements in the book to effect? You are seeking help from the past, to guide you towards your future, to a future that I still hold with my hands?

It is quite obvious that with your doomsday coming for you, you are bound to say some stupid, nonsensical statements, so I am going to give you within the next twenty-four hours to say something with sense. This is atrocious. I don't care about the money that I get from advertising this match, I just can't have a prolonging conversation with an imbecile. Just can't.
Draven
Post March 20th 2015, 6:18 am by Draven
Reckless Wiring is around the corner and although we have no role to play we will be playing very close attention to the happenings. One match in particular has caught our attention, and that is the match of Diamond Cage Vs. Heart Break Boy. This match puts two of EAWs elite up against each other in a fight for the EAW championship.After the beating Diamond Cage took on Voltage I am surprised he can even walk. Diamond Cage if your listening watch your back because The New Ministry is not done with you. We will show up when your least expecting it and tear your world apart if not only to send a message that The New Ministry means business. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Devan Dubian
Post March 20th 2015, 5:57 am by Devan Dubian
Belief in oneself is incredibly infectious. It generates momentum, the collective force of which far outweighs any kernel of self-doubt that may creep in.

You shouldn't flatter yourself so much Brian Daniels. Do not be so simple minded to believe that I have only been able to built up this morale because I was able to secure a victory over you, to be quite honest, I would have taken a victory over anyone at that point. When you are down, you often see yourself missing the effortless shots. When you are down, a simple task becomes a rigorous chore. When you are down, there is absolutely nothing that goes your way. It may sound bitter but the matter of fact is that when you are in that stage of mind, you are willing to let your pride take a mauling in order to get a morale victory. Now don't think me wrong Brian, I was pleased as punch when you did end up being the star-crossed elitist that had to feel my vengeance. You see, your stubbornness always seemed to insult me. You often saw to it that things went your way and when they did not, you tried pulling off moves which most would classify that of a coward. You want to know an amazing mystique of paintings? Paintings differ from any other art because they don't have any classification, no group because every single human being in the world if they wished could choose to interpret it a different way. I have painted myself as the villain and I lived true to that word, I am an open book for anyone to read at their own delight. I can assure you that is not an opinion that I singularly hold of myself, the jeers in the past few months have made clear. As for your heroism, have I not already made it clear that you are a greedy man only looking for the limelight? Given all that, I am finding it hard to figure out where it is exactly that I took the wrong path. But I suppose as always, you are probably demanding everyone that they see it your way. I suppose I hadn't already made it clear by now Brian Daniels but it doesn't really matter much to me whether my victory was some dubious work from your part or a lucky grand slam from my part because the matter of fact is that at the end of the day, victory is the only thing that matters in my firm. When you are able to generate momentum whether it it is from a windfall or not is all you need to take the world off its feet and run with it to the finish line. I would even go far as to admitting that in some scenarios that is momentum rather than pure talent itself that can lead you to the victory. Given that, I don't reckon you're feeling a bit too self-assured of yourself at this point seeing as how you just came off an obliteration delivered to you by no other than myself. I was however able to catch a glimpse of some of your performances in recent weeks on Showdown and while I must admit, they were impressive; there was just still something within you that was shouting out for its former design. I'd reckon that you are trying much too hard trying to replicate your previous manners which is what has been leading you to constant failures on the big stage. You can copy the small notes and try to replicate them all you want but the matter of fact is that when it comes to the big matches, the limelight of the stage: that is when you must trust your instincts on how to finish it off  and that is exactly what you have been missing since your return. I don't expect you to patch your flaw by the time our match rolls around, I figured that by coming forth with this that I was finally putting us on equal grounds. Most people like to believe that they have this other side of the moon to them that no has ever seen before as I was only being satirical as I see it as just another excuse to pump yourself with some more chutzpah by creating some riddle for the fans when there obviously isn't any present. I have known you for a long time now Brian Daniels, I have seen you fall under pressure and come out roaring like a lion to take your spot back on top. There is nothing you can do that could amaze me because you've reached a stage where you have become predictable and in doing so, lost all credibility as a competitor. I know what is at stake, I haven't let the honor slip off of my mind.  I know what honor it is to enter at such an amazing number an have such a brilliant chance of winning one of the most immense events of the year and I'll see to that when time is fit, obviously after when I have taken care both with the lot of yourself and Scott Oasis, Brian Daniels.They do say that it is the normal human beings who tend to first admit that they are a bit insane so if that is the eligibility that I need in order to defeat you then I am gladly willing to accept my insanity. Your fall awaits its finish, I am just here to grant your wish.
Chucky P.
Post March 20th 2015, 4:30 am by Chucky P.
*The scene is a child's playground with a swing, a jungle gym, and a teeter-totter. It is pitch black with the only light coming from the bright moon in the sky. There are 3 little girls who look about 7 years old with long, tangled hair and tattered dresses on. They seem to be unbothered by the dark, playing games with each other as if it were recess at school. They are playing “London Bridge,” with two of the taller girls holding hands and trapping the shorter girl inside while singing the song. The camera gets close enough to hear the singing and laughing clearly.*

All 3 little girls in harmony: London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

*The girls continue to sing and laugh and play their game, until Charlie Scene’s stoic voice is heard over theirs.*

Charlie: ...falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

*Charlie walks into the view of the camera wearing a prison jumpsuit with black and white stripes and a black and white striped cloth hat. He walks slowly closer to the girls who stop playing their game, and stand and face him. They have a look of the deepest fear on their faces but seem almost paralyzed. As much as they seem to want to run from him, their fear is preventing them from moving. Charlie kneels down so he is at their eye level, and begins singing to them.*

Charlie: London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady. London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

*Charlie touches one of the girls cheeks with the palm of his hand, and she gasps slightly, but very quietly. She does not pull away however, she remains frozen, while the other two girls look on. Charlie moves his hand down to the little girls neck and carresses her neck slowly with the back of his hand. He grabs her behind her ears with one hand, brings up the other hand and quietly snaps the little girl’s neck. She falls to the ground. Charlie looks down on her body, and moves his eyes up to the other two girls who are still standing there, paralyzed with fear. Charlie stands up and grabs both the girls hands with one of his own so he is standing in-between them. They are standing in a line in the middle of the screen, Charlie stares straight at the camera while holding the two girls hands, while the lifeless body of the third girl is lying at their feet. Charlie begins to sing.*

Charlie: London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

*Charlie looks down at one of the girls, and she begins to sing with a shaky, scared voice and hearing her friend sing, the other girl begins to sing as well. Charlie joins in.*

Charlie and the 2 girls in harmony: London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady. London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

*The camera zooms in on Charlie’s face as he smiles revealing his teeth with a sinister look, while the two girls continue singing and the camera quickly cuts to black.*
Jacob Senn
Post March 20th 2015, 1:07 am by Jacob Senn
Reckless Wiring Promo Number Three

Once again Tyler, you listen to the fabricated web of lies that you have manifested than listening to the gospel truth in the situation that we have before us. Many things that you have just boldly and without thought claimed that I have done, it is just false accusation brought by you to make yourself out to be this entity greater than me who has been this saint. You say that I was not around when you were in a war with Hurricane Hawk, one that you lost by the way, but I was Elite Champion and trying to get that title back during that time. You have went on record to say I feel like I was owed something and I do not feel I am owed something, just that I desire to hold the world championship after having the championship that I held be taken away from me by someone who who did not even pin me for the championship, yet goes on to talk about how he is a much better champion than I am. You have claimed that I was saying that you only wear that championship because you are the champion of the people, but I have repeatedly mentioned that you have earned that championship around your waist and you have even proved me wrong from back in 2014 when we fought at King of Extreme for that championship. Tyler, you have me all wrong. You have assumed so much about me, felt that I was something that I know that I am not, but you are right on a couple of statements. The first claim you made that was actually correct is that you need nothing from me and I need something that you have, just one thing in the World Heavyweight Championship. You are right in that aspect that you do not need anything from me, you could have easily had another opponent like Carlos Rosso or Lucian Black to be in this match, but I promise that you got the best that this roster is going to give you when the time comes at Reckless Wiring. There is no other person on this roster that could give you the same fight that I am going to give you in our match on Saturday and even if you think there is nothing to gain by defending your championship against me, you will see that is a terrible mistake on your end because what you will gain in this match is the match that you wanted from the person to win the Gold Rush Tournament. You wanted not just a challenge, but you wanted a war to test your limits and bring the very best out of you that you could not get out of anyone else that you have faced and I promise Tyler, that is exactly what is going to happen. I am going to watch as a different animal is brought out of you, Tyler. The animal that is going to do everything to get what he desires, even if it is something that would be shunned by the sight of the people. I want to see that beast be brought out from the cage that you have locked it inside of, with chain and lock, and I want to be the one that eradicates it the moment it is released and shown to the world. The world is going to see what you are, Tyler, even if the people see you as something else. That brings me to the other declaration that you made to the world about me and my character.

You told everyone that I was a man that worried about what the people perceive me as, how I am looked at from the outside of the glass window, and that is correct… to an extent. I do think about the legacy that I will leave behind when my career is over, when I decide to hang up my boots and walk down the road into the world without wrestling, and when I hear the people, they only see me as a coward or a man who cannot do anything without cheating and bending the rules. Do I lose sleep at night holding this as a burden? No, because I knew about this when I did those actions, even at the moment that I stomped your head in. You see, what I gave the world and to you, was an excuse. Even if you do not want to accept that my Harmonic Divergence could have weakened you, the people will jump on that as an excuse for why I win the World Heavyweight Championship on Saturday. They will say that Tyler Parker was feeling the effects of the Harmonic Divergence, that Jacob Senn had to attack the champion to be able to attain victory against a great legendary figure such as you. They will use that as the reason and simply not accept the truth that has been staring you in the face since we met for the first time in the ring, I have and will always be better than you. My cunning in that ring makes me a mental mastermind, evident when you fell into the trap I placed for you last week by shaking your hand as a show of respect. While I respect you as a wrestler and being able to show the world how much of an asset you are to this company, I do not respect that you are seen as this walking prodigy in the ring and whenever I am faced against you… they never realize that it is Jacob Senn who stands above you, not the other way around. Their opinion will not change though, because while they are feasting on burgers, popcorn, hot dogs and washing it all down with a gallon of soda, I will be feasting on your charred remains like a dragon does with the plunder he sacks from the kingdom he has demolished and erased from the face of the Earth.

You said that this Saturday is what I am going to be remembered for and if that is the case, Tyler, it gives me even more of a reason to shatter your very will to hold that championship inside of that ring. I am not going to be remembered any longer as the guy in second, third, or fourth place to guys like you, Brian Daniels, Diamond Cage, Zack Crash or anyone, but I am going to remembered when they look in the annals of EAW history and read the name of The Fabled Conqueror. When they look at the date of March 21st, 2015, it will read that it was the date where Jacob Senn had the largest turning point in his career. Not only was it the day where he became a two-time world champion, not only was it the day that he conquered The Liege of Light and reaped his spoils of war, but it will be the day when Jacob Senn was finally seen as what he is: the best fighter in this company today. That date is going to be the moment where the world will finally know what I have been telling it for the past two years in EAW! It will be the moment where the world learns that Jacob Senn is the greatest fighter alive today and that The Fabled Conqueror is more than just a gratuitous nickname that was bestowed on me by Damien Murrow, but it was a title of recognition for what I truly am. Tyler, you said you were going to dissect me in that ring as if I was some science project that was placed in front of you, but you are not passing this class if you believe that. You can beat me down to the point where I am at my knees, you can bloody me to where my face painted crimson more than there is even skin to hold in on my body, and you can even bring me to a point where submission is almost fingertips away, but there is no way in hell that I am going to be smothered out by you and your talents in that ring. How much confidence you have in yourself, you much pride you have in your talent to achieve victory, I have that much more in mine and I am going to bring all of them to you at Reckless Wiring. Every succulent word that you have said about making me unconscious, seeping the life out of me with every blow, breaking me down in the ring, I just get giddy and excited at the thought. Now, you may say that is words of a masochist or a sadist, but I don’t find it that way because every time you say that, it just makes my mouth water in pleasure. I get excited because I know that you are going to do everything you say and I know that when the curtain is called, the carnage that is left in that arena when we are finished is going be something that will be remember, something that could even bring the people to the point where our match will be historic, never forgotten. I am ready for you, Tyler. I am ready for what is to come, ready for what will most likely be the greatest battle in my career to date, and I am ready to stomp you out as I become the World Heavyweight Champion. I wonder… what is going to happen when you fail to defend your championship and have to look at yourself in the mirror and realize that without any person running down that ramp to save you, why have could you never look past your own blind arrogance to know what I have told you this whole time. The truth.
StarrStan
Post March 19th 2015, 10:34 pm by StarrStan
Three losses.
Multiple beat downs.
Defeated by RAGNAROK.
You should have gotten rid of me while you had the chance.

After all of that, I am still here. I’m not going anywhere. No, that’s not true. I am going somewhere. But you’re not getting rid of me, Norman. This won’t be the night where I am defeated, but the night I ascend back to the top of Showdown. You had so many chances to really take me out. So many. You’re going to regret it. You’ve got three victories over me, but do they mean anything at all? Do they mean anything at all if I’m still standing here? Our past matchups tell us nothing but I am the only one of us with the power to defeat the other for the Answers World Championship. Three times you had me down for the count on the mat and you didn’t finish me for good. You should have. You should have while you had the chance. You won’t be getting another one. I’m the cockroach that you can’t kill, but that says just as much about you as it does about me. YOU can’t get rid of me. Yeah, I’ve got a lot of resilience. I fight through adversity, injury, and whatever challenges I’m faced with. Yet as powerful as you say you are, you never showed the power to get rid of me. You laid me out time and time again. You even had your friends in RAGNAROK or Vic Vendetta do it for you before too. Why didn’t you have them finish me off? WHY DIDN’T YOU COME OUT AND DO IT YOURSELF? I’m trying to teach you a lesson, Norman. Take advantage of every opportunity this world gives you. That’s what I do. That’s what makes you a three time, soon to be four time, world champion like myself. Your inability to do that is what’s going to cost you that title. Whether you didn’t have the capacity, the heart, or the brain to do it, but you failed to capitalize on your greatest opportunity, and that was taking out your greatest challenger. You knew I would find my way to get another title shot. You had to. It’s what I do. I have an opportunity in front of me, and I’m going to take it. I’m going to take it at your expense, and you’ve been asking me to do it for months. You could have murdered me at Shock Value. You could have literally electrocuted me to death. Instead you ran after scoring a roll up. Why not finish the job? I understand what you or Peter thinks. You like playing mind games. You like toying with your opponents. You liked to keep me around to have some fun. You think you could squash me like a bug whenever you wanted. Maybe you could have, but you missed out on your opportunity. You won’t find me laid out on Saturday. You won’t get a sneak attack or assistance from any “friends.” It’s just me verses you. You’re getting the best Starr Stan you’ve ever seen. That Starr you looked up to before you came to EAW, he’s gone. They’ll be an even better Starr waiting for you. That Starr you defeated three times in a row, he’s gone. Second fucking sucks and I refuse to take second place to you again. I’ve been a winner my whole life. High school state champion. Gold medalist in the Olympics. Three time world champion and former Interbranded world champion. I was born a winner. I was raised a winner. I’ve been a winner my whole life, up until I met you. You seemed to be the one person who could constantly get one by me. I didn’t understand it. Quite frankly no one understood you. I finally realized I don’t have to understand you to defeat you. That’s always been my tactic. Get inside the head of my opponents. Make them think what I want them to think. Make them see the true reality and not the false dreams they were visioning. Use my smarts to trick and deceive them. Even my jokes helped my opponents think less of themselves. All of it worked. Until I got to you… then my words just seemed to bounce off that thick skull of yours. They echoed in one ear and Peter’s voice came out the other. I’ve given up on trying to get inside that dark head of yours. I don’t need to understand you to defeat you. At the end of the day I don’t need to win the mental battle, because it’s one that would rage a lot longer than one week. I don’t need to make you think I’m beating you Saturday. I don’t need to trick or deceive you, either. I’ve told you I’m beating you. I’ve told you I’ll bury you. You don’t have to believe it. You don’t have to think I have it in me to do. I just simply have to go out there and do it. We can spin our words around and around but it won’t get either of us anywhere. This war isn’t going to end with one of our words. It’s going to end with what we don’t say. When you refuse to say “I quit.” When you refuse to give up on Saturday. It’s going to end when your eyes roll into the back of your head and I’m declared the new Answers World Champion.

You’re time as Answers World Champion will become meaningless the second I take that title from you. You had a historic title win at Road to Redemption, but it will be forgotten. It will be forgotten because just a few hours after you won that title Diamond Cage won the EAW World Championship in the same historic fashion, but to an arena filled with tears and ovations. No one shed a tear when you won that title, except for maybe Alex Anderson, but that would have been for different reasons. A lot of people resented you for taking that leap to world champion after so many others have failed. Do I care that you won that title quicker than the guys who have spent years working in this company? No. You take what you can get. I care that you got that title before I could get it back. That’s the only thing your title reign will mean when it’s over. No one will care that you defeated Alex Anderson at King of Elite. We all know Alex was fed to the wolves that night. He was the scapegoat. He’s always the scapegoat. No one will care that you left Reasonable Doubt with the Answers World Champion, because truthfully the match meant nothing for your reign. You didn’t prove to be bigger monster. You didn’t prove to better than “Tha Gawd.” You proved to get lucky in one of the messiest battles EAW has seen in a long time. You proved that you could hang with the very best, but you didn’t prove you were better. The same result will happen Saturday. You’ve proven to beat me multiple times but Saturday I will prove that I am still better than you. You reign will only be worth the three months that I was delayed in getting my world championship back. It will be forgotten. Just like you will soon be forgotten when I put you six feet under the ring.
Anderson.
Post March 19th 2015, 7:05 pm by Anderson.
This is ground zero.

No more talking, no more playing around... it's time to get down to business. One thing that I didn't truly dawn on me until now was that as I have grown as a professional wrestling, I have grown as a man. I have evolved... but as I look myself in the mirror, I no longer see the man that I once was. I see a man who is bruised, who is battered, and a man who has lost his innocence. It's funny... because after being in the land of extreme for so long, you become accustomed to it. You live it. You breathe it. It becomes a lifestyle, not a profession. After so long, the switch to "elite" has had no effect on me. I still possess that same vile nature that I did before, and no one or nothing is going to take that away from me. Johnny Ventura, you say that I have foolishly decided to take upon this "challenge" from you... but what else could I do? If you dare attack me, if you dare to do anything that harms me... you will pay for it. That's the law of extreme, TRUE extreme that I carry within myself and am never going to let go. I am going to hurt you so bad to the point that you and your two stooges will have hoped that you never came back to this company. This is my kingdom, and when you step into someone's kingdom unwarranted, you pay. Simple as that. I don't need you telling me how good I am, because I am better than you. I have nothing to learn from you. The only thing I learn by the day from you is how pitiful you have become. Once upon a time, I actually saw potential in you. I saw you as a competitor, but now I don't see you as anything like that.

You're right about one thing, Johnny Ventura. I have created a doomsday for myself, and at the time I didn't know it... but this world that I am in now is one that I am accustomed to. I am used to it, and when you spend years upon years making money off of bloodshed, you learn to love it. You sacrifice the pain for the pride, Ventura, and that is what I will do this Saturday night. I will put it all on the line. The faith that I have, Ventura, is one that is making me realize that I am only human. I am just a human being who makes mistakes, and one of the many mistakes I am going to regret later on in my life is by the damage I will do to your career. There's a short lifespan for any extremist in this company, and yours will only be shortened when you step inside that ring with me. Threat? Yes. But this threat has layers to it. This threat has a long-history behind it, Ventura. When I was inches away from world championship contention and was unsuccessful, I dealt with it. I knew I would be back... but on that same night, you nearly took away my life, Ventura. And that moment made me realize just how alive I was.

I am alive.

I am well.

And I'm going to kick your ass.

I have no interest in joining you and the Holy Brigades. I am a one-man army. Always have been and always will be. I don't work well with others, and I don't need to. In that ring on Saturday night, it is just me and you. One-versus-one. That's something you have ABSOLUTELY no idea about, right? I mean, it seems like anything you do nowadays you need help with, Johnny. They say a coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one. I expect you to die many times then, Ventura. I mean, it only makes sense... considering how many times your career has died time and time again. As far as I'm concerned, Ventura, I don't need to prepare myself for anything. I'm always prepared. I'm always ready. This is the most important time of my career, and I can't stop and will not stop. There's no time for me to hold back. I'm coming at you with full-force and no retreat.

May the world be my witness.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post March 19th 2015, 6:57 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Reckless Wiring

What is the definition of strength for you? There are many ways that people look at strength. Some might define strength as a physical attribute, which is what you look at; however, I look at strength from a mentality standpoint. I believe that I am a very headstrong person and that I am not going to take any bullshit from anyone. I do tend to be a little of a stubborn head, but who’s not stubborn around here? We all have goals that we want to reach and people to hurt in order to reach them. Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing with me, Scott? You have a goal in mind; you want this Hall of Fame Championship. The amount of pain that you probably want to inflict on me will determine how much you really want this title. You see; I have an opposite goal; I want to retain my Hall of Fame Championship and what will I do to make sure that happens? Well, I’ll bring my heart and determination into the match, but will that be enough? Probably not, I feel like I am going to need to dig a little deeper within myself to pull a victory over you.

I know for a fact that this match is going to be a well-earned victory for me. Everything that I have truly earned in my life has been that way. I didn’t use anything or anyone to get to where I am today. Sure, Dark Demon and Hurricane Hawk played valuable roles for me to get to where I want, but did they fought in those Vixens Championship matches? Nope! I earned those opportunities and I made sure that I did my best to capitalize on them, when I had the chance. Now, I’ve got an opportunity to step into the ring with one of my toughest opponents to date. Scott, when people say this match card on paper, it’s quite simple for almost anyone to say that you’ll crumble me to pieces; that I would be demolished within seconds of the match because there is no way that this small a petite woman can stand a chance against a man that is compared to as a beast. Obviously, you’re not like every other opponent. I realized that I need to approach my match with you a little different than I have with all the others. I just wonder if you’ll be doing the same thing as well.

I think you are sadly mistaken if you think that you know me for one measly of a second. Do I look like someone that will easily quit when the going gets tough? Do I look like someone that is just going to take the shit that you are saying to me? You did call me a “bitch”, but you should know that this “bitch” bites and she bites with much aggression. I’m not someone that is just not going to at least try to get the upper hand in the match. Sure, you might claim that I might not be able to knock you down on the mat; but, are you trying to challenge me? Are you trying to provoke me? We haven’t even fought and you are already making assumptions with what I can and cannot do. Scott, you’re not the first person that has ever done this to me and hell, you will not be the last. Go, continue telling me what I might not be able to do, but no one ever thought that I would be the woman that would step out of the Vixens Division and hold an Extremist championship, I managed to do that and I have been holding myself pretty damn well ever since.

I’m not a quitter, I’m a fighter.
Christopher Corrupt
Post March 19th 2015, 5:27 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Reckless Wiring promo #3

Corrupt: Let's slow down here Maxwell before you embarrass yourself even more than you have already. You keep talking the way you do, claiming to be a God and then lose this Saturday? You're just another guy who dreams big and thinks unrealistically. It might be something we've gotten used to around here, but I actually feel bad for you that you think you're something you most definitely are not. And also the fact that you think you'll walk away with my championship belt. This National Elite championship has a special place for those who make it into something worthwhile and reputable. The stock invested in this prestigious belt would plummet if you got your hands on it. You called yourself a master in the art of wrestling. Well Dachs...I am the Evolution of Wrestling. I possess skill you only wish you could tap into, but instead you carry on about being a God. Then you go on about me being scared?? I am scared of you? Don't make me laugh harder than I am already Maxwell. Possibly it is YOU who is scared by getting yourself through this Scramble match by proclaiming as God. You're a lost sheep who needs guidance. Bring yourself this Saturday back to your home where I'll make you famous. I'll leave an impression with your fans and admirers. You keep reinforcing bullshit in your mind. We'll see what happens at the end of it all. You haven't climbed a mountain of success nor are you great, you're new. You're a rookie and more importantly a joke to us all. The fans chose you to see you get destroyed like what happened at Dynasty where you couldn't defeat Xavier and Vance. You aren't special. You aren't ready but you'll see this Saturday, I'll make you a believer of my words. 

As for the rest of the so-called talent after my belt...come and give your best shot. I am on a level you all can't touch. I am the corruption that lies deep in the ring and springs at any time possible. You got a problem with my tactics? Then show me up. Pull the upset. I'd love to see it and what you fools are capable of. 

Nothing is what I assume, but I need to see it for my own eyes. 
Ares Vendetta
Post March 19th 2015, 3:09 pm by Ares Vendetta
(Ares is shown seated in a chair within a dark room by himself. The Pure Championship rests upon his left shoulder while he holds the mask of his Crimson Mask persona in his right hand, in front of his face. Ares slowly moves the mask away from his face as his dark green eyes stare into the camera)

Ares: Here in my hand, I don’t just hold a worn mask. Here in my hand, I hold everything that brought you and I here to this moment. You fought a man who convinced himself to be a God only to become that man yourself, and here in my hand is the reminder that you are far from that. You are every bit as delusional as the man you looked down upon at Pain For Pride. You fight so valiantly with that blade of your’s that’s seen bloody affair after bloody affair, and yet, your shield has long since been turned into a pile of splintered wood upon the ground of this battlefield. All it took to reduce you from a God to a mere man was this mask. You climbed upon a pedestal, but you slipped upon the irreparable damage you did to the Vendetta name and fell. I hope you embrace the cold as you fall whilst the wind bombards you as you gain more and more momentum and velocity. I hope you take the time to cherish what I’ve left you with so far while you fall. I hope you see the beauty in your fate as the ground comes closer and closer. It’s just a shame that you will not meet that sweet, forgiving ground and the peace that comes with it. Speak what you will and for as long as your breath and your voice will go, but there is only one thing that decides where this all ends, and it is not you. I say where this punishment of your’s stops. I say when we’ve fought our final fight. You’re a deluded man, no doubt, but you’re in denial if you think for even one solitary second that our story comes to its conclusion on Saturday when you and I meet to gain control over this Pure Championship that rests on my shoulder and that World Heavyweight Championship Crown that rests upon your head. Perhaps in fairy tales, this would be where the villain of our story meets his comeuppance and the hero rides off into the sunset - onto new adventures, but that’s precisely where the line is drawn between you and I. I fight in the real World, and you have always fought in a World of your own. A World where Mr. DEDEDE fights for what’s right and when he’s in the most dire of situations, becomes the Legendary Methuselah. I’m sure once upon a time, it was a good read and many adored your journey, but I’m afraid every good book must be finished and placed on a shelf. This isn’t the end of your life, Mr. DEDEDE, your punishment will continue when the bell has rung and you can go play Tag Team Champion with the only ally you have left. All that I intend on doing is helping your ascent to the ground. Taking two more things from you, and leaving you that much more naked and vulnerable to a hungry Vulture.

Tell me - do you believe I ever wanted any of this? Do you think I woke up one day and told myself that I would become a professional wrestler to take vengeance upon those who have wronged my family? Do you think the only reason I stand in a ring is because of you and people just like you? Believe it or not, this bitter, wrathful man you see before you stepped inside of a ring to become a wrestler and nothing more. He stepped inside of a ring to become the best. He stepped inside of a ring because of his passion and his desire. It’s such a fascinating thing.. That something so clear and pure like water can be tainted and turned into something entirely different when tainted with blood. Blood takes over the water, just as vengeance has taken over me. I became a wrestler because I love wrestling, but I became this man before you because I hate those who have stained my family’s name far more. It’s a tragedy how years of love can be eradicated in a mere minute of hate, and that’s all it took. I look to you, Mr. DEDEDE, and you become more and more a symbol for everything I pursue to destroy. You are the representation of everything that has fueled this fire within me, and this fire can’t be extinguished. No matter what I do to you and no matter what I do to the others that have wronged the Vendettas, this fire will only grow in size and ferocity until it has scorched absolutely everything in this company you all hold so dear to your hearts. You tell me you intend on burning down everything I am and everything I have, but fire is all the Vendettas have ever known. Fire is what we thrive upon. We carry the Phoenix upon our flags because we rise from the ashes to char the flesh and the bones of every single person who opposes us. I don’t expect much from you, Mr. DEDEDE, but I’m sure even you can see what happens when you fight fire with fire. You seem to believe you stand looming over me with your reputation and your accolades, and yet you don’t seem to see that you’re the crippled one. You bring with you nothing more than mere violence as Methuselah that I suppose is what was once the soul of this company, but come Reckless Wiring, you have no Hell In A Cell to use as your outlet. You have no weapons to bring down upon me. Your dog may be at your side, but you must fight by rules that cage you in like the animal you are. All of your efforts will have been for naught. All of the fire you bring and all of the violence you thrive upon will no longer matter and the only thing you can do is simply wrestle. I will do the same. I will humiliate you once more, and I will do it doing what I once loved most.

(Ares looks at the Crimson Mask mask in his hand)

Ares: When our time is at its end, I will know for certain that the time my father spent trying to drive this Methuselah out of you was a waste of time and energy. I’ll know that what Methuselah is, is not a person, but a place. A cave Mr. DEDEDE hides in when he can’t handle the World. An excuse for every humiliation he’s been met with. No more excuses. No more superheroes coming to the rescue and defeating the bad guy to give our story the happy ending everyone wants to see. All of this started with this mask and your incompetence, Mr. DEDEDE, and it continue in a very similar fashion. Your incompetence by relying on a man that only exists in your mind. Your mask named Methuselah. At Territorial Invasion, I ripped off this mask to show the World who I truly am. At Reckless Wiring, I do the same to you. I’ve long since paid the price for my vengeance…

(Ares shows the scar upon his throat)

Ares: It’s time for you to pay two more pounds of flesh to me. I take Methuselah, I take that Crown, and I make you even less of a man than you were before. Not a God. Far from it. On wrongs swift vengeance waits.
Abelard Becker
Post March 19th 2015, 2:51 pm by Abelard Becker
Your delusion is strong, and that’s the only thing that’s strong about you. 

Well aren’t you a little bitch.

You never needed anyone? So you really expect to me to believe that when you were paired with Dark Demon and The Heart Break Boy, it was because THEY NEEDED YOU?! Feelings aside for both men, they’re two of the most decorated extremists in the history of EAW and you’re telling me THEY NEEDED YOU to be successful? Let me ask you an honest question. When you were with HBB and Demon, what success did they have? How many Championships did you lead them to? Maybe my memory is fading me but I don’t think they had any. I remember them having success before you, and after you, but while you were with them? I don’t think they really amounted any accolades. But you? You arguably had the best success of your career while paired with them, you became an Hall of Famer, won titles and you transcended the line between Extremist and Vixen. So are you sure that you’re right? Are you sure it was that they needed you and not the other way around? I’m just saying.

Now, while I may have given you credit for transcending the line between Extremist and Vixen, I need you to be real with yourself Cameron, because to this point you haven’t. It’s appalling and disrespectful to me just how calmly you’re taking this. You’re treating me as if I’m any other opponent, and considering we’re of the opposite sex, I have a BIG problem with that.

“I could care less that the odds are more in Scott’s favor than mine because I always manage to prove people wrong at the end of the day.”

The odds aren’t “more stacked” in my favor, they’re all stacked in my favor. 

I’m happy you acknowledge the size difference, and the… obvious other differences because not many do, but then you brush that off saying that your heart more than makes up for it. What do you think is gonna happen when you hit me, or kick me? Because you certainly can’t lift me. Do you expect that that’s all it’s going to take? You think that’s all it’s going to take to get me to mutter the words “I Quit”...? Even if you manage to get your hands on a few weapons, your kendo sticks won’t phase me, your chair shots won’t break me, I’m sure I’ll feel it… but a chair in my hands is a legitimate weapon, a chair in your hands is barely a threat. 

I told you last time what you need to do Cameron, no one will look at you any differently if you do it. I’ll even commend it if you do so… I said I don’t really care about what happens to you, but I really don’t like hitting women… at least in the literal sense. You see, you’re all mostly bone, except for a few specific areas… so when I hit you, there’s nothing there to absorb my blows, it actually hurts… that’s your biggest weapon against me. But it still won’t help much, nothing will, no amount of training, however many prayer’s you pray won’t be enough… you’re fighting a battle that can only end one way. But there’s a way to avoid all of it, the humiliation, the pain… ESPECIALLY the pain, all you have to do is say “I Quit”. Say it now, say it before the inevitable.
Norman Hellion
Post March 19th 2015, 2:48 pm by Norman Hellion
You said it yourself, you've been wrong a lot. There's a lot of promises you were unable to fulfill. So why Stan? Why should we believe a single word that comes out of your mouth? Is it because you think your rights outweigh your wrongs? That could very well be true, but it's close, an almost even split. Sure you have a long list of accomplishments, accomplishments that most elitists should be jealous over, but that's all in the distant past. Your era has come and gone. But this? This is all about the present and future, which I both own. Since you like to talk about career highlights, then I'm going to do the same so listen up. For eighty-nine days I've been your Answers World Champion. During those eighty-nine days I beat Alex Anderson at King of Elite and I beat Methuselah at Reasonable Doubt - and on day number ninety-one? We'll see me beat Starr Stan. And when that happens, you shouldn't harbor any resentment or hard feelings towards me, instead it should be an honor for you to fall at my feet - which is something you should be used to by now. Stanley, whether you want to admit it or not, this title reign of mine is going to be special and it's for sure going to be memorable. That's the truth. But - that doesn't stop you from trying to rain on my parade by attempting to belittle my time as Answers World Champion. You think this reign has been meaningless and I just want to know why you feel that way? No really, I need a reason because I'm not going to let you make such a personal attack without any supporting data. But I think I get your reasoning. You think my time as Answers World Champion has been meaningless because you don't have it. Admit it, you don't hate me, instead you are jealous of me. You are jealous of my stock constantly rising while yours continues to decline at a steady rate. Most of all you are jealous of me because I keep finding a way to one up you. Pretty obvious right? I'm sure in the past you used to get your way. I'm sure you used to beat most of your opponents with ease. Just like I'm also sure that there have been opponents you've struggled against and that's the category I fall under. That's the reason why you have to talk about your past achievements as much as you do in the first place because what else would you talk about? Because the way I see it, you can't really talk about our four matches since that would only make yourself look bad - or should I say, worse? It's embarrassing isn't it Stan? You've done so much good in this world such as winning world titles and winning that gold medal with a "broken frickin' neck" but you just can't seem to shake the greatest evil of them all, The Behemoth, Norman Hellion. I am you're nightmare, Stan. I am something you will never be able to escape, unless you finally throw in the towel, which is something you'll be forced to do when you are no longer able to contend for the Answers World Championship. Which reminds me, I'm still not too thrilled about this stipulation because I'm sure a year down the line you'll get another shot at this very title and then we will be expected to forget that this match ever happened in the first place. That's how EAW works at times. I've seen elitists who've lost in retirement matches and bid their farewell - only for them to come back sixth months later. Logic doesn't always apply here, I get it. But for the time being? I'm going to enjoy my time and at Reckless Wiring, it'll be one big party as we celebrate my successful title defense!! Peter maybe we shouldn't count our eggs before they hatch. Nonsense my friend, nonsense. The reason why I don't fear you or your accolades Stan is because I'm too familiar with you to know better. It's like we are in the twilight zone! This is nothing more than a replay, an encore if you will, because I recall you always saying the same kinds of things like you did last night, such as threatening Norman's well being, like saying you'll make him bleed and I'm just tired of it. Just like I'm tired of the constant death threats that come out of that mouth of yours. 

Go on and do it Stan, kill me! At Reckless Wiring I want you to kill me! Please do it! Because you're right, that's the only way you'll ever get this championship from me! You'll need to stop my heartbeat permanently. But it's easier said than done I'm afraid, and you of all people should know that. The more I think about it, the more I realize that this situation is a classic example of a needle in a haystack - only with a twist. In this analogy I am a glacier, rather than a big pile of hay and the needle is the Answers World Championship. Stan you will be given an ice pick and you will begin to chip away at this glacier. You'll strike it with all your might over and over and you'll begin to see ice particles fly off this glacier. This motivates you so you hit the glacier harder and harder, but the progress you were making? It suddenly stops. Next you begin to feel tired. Your arms are completely shot and your legs feel like jello. But you still don't give up because you think you'll conquer this glacier, when the fact of the matter is that glacier will claim you as another victim and destroy you in its path - just like what happened to the Titanic HAHAHAHA. Tell me Stan, what is EAW to you? A home I'm guessing? Well, to me EAW is not a home or a business and it's not even a wrestling company - to me it's a game. A game of chess, if you will and this entire time? It's been checkmate. I have you right where I want you, Stan. It's just like the last three times I faced you, only this time you are a little bit wiser. Let's take a trip down memory, shall we? I remember the following week after Reasonable Doubt, you picked up a microphone and you told your fans that you couldn't guarantee a victory against me, while you used to have no problem with doing that right before our battles. Don't you see? I've broken you, Stan. I'm not talking about your neck or knees anymore. I'm talking about your pride, spirit, and dare I say confidence? Besides, when you talk? We both know it's all for show. Because we both know what awaits you. Let's not kid ourselves. Let me put it like this. Reckless Wiring! I'll tell you what RW is not and that's your road to redemption, for you are literally a few months too late for that. But what Reckless Wiring will be is the beginning of the end of the man we call Starr Stan. Because I know if you are unable to weasel your way into victory lane this Saturday, it will sting a lot more than the rest, given the circumstances. You might even become depressed and return to your old ways where you half-ass everything, which I thought you were doing this entire time anyways. So Stan, my good friend, with just two days away, are you ready to clash? Are you ready to battle me in the trenches? Are you ready to visit my home in hell? Are you willing to put your life and career on the line for this title? I don't think so. I think you'll hesitate throughout this match, giving me a large window to capitalize on, which I will have no problem in doing by the way. Just know that what happens to you in two days is long overdue.

Last edited by Norman Hellion on March 19th 2015, 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
#KimboLivesMatter
Post March 19th 2015, 2:15 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
Christopher..

Christopher...

Christopher....

I have no delusion.. I am not delusional... I have reached the pinnacle of my profession. I have climbed to where I have become a master at the art of wrestling. I have reached the point where I have become so much more than a mere mortal. I have climbed to the mountain top and I found a small puddle of water. And that puddle showed me such things that I could not describe... But one of those things that I can wrap my head around and I looked through that puddle and I looked write in the face of God.

I saw God..

I LOOKED BACK INTO THE PUDDLE AT GOD AND SAW THE IMAGE OF MYSELF! I TRULY AM GOD! YOU MUST ALL BOW DOWN AND RESPECT ME. 

I don't appreciate your disrespect Christopher.  It's quite funny. You're the delusional one. YOU! YOU SUFFER FROM ALL THIS DELUSION! You're projecting this whole image of a delusional rookie onto me from yourself. It's because you're afraid.. YOU'RE AFRAID OF MY TRUE POWER! You're afraid of facing the Wrath of God! You're so afraid of me, please Christopher. Don't be afraid! I can save you! YOU CAN BE SAVED! All you have to do is accept my power and follow me, the true God.

Now I move one to this privileged Mexican dog, TLA. Who insists on insulting my German heritage. And for that I'm going to respond to him in German.

Ich finde ihre Worte sehr abstoßend. Ich habe errichtet meine gesamte Philosophie aus mein Deutsch Erbschaft. Seit vielen Jahren der Dachs name hat wurde ein Symbol für harte Arbeit. Mein Urgroßvater, Herold Dachs, kommt zu diese Land vor vielen Jahren. Er gesprengt seinen Arsch jeden Tag, arbeitet. Er hat seine Familie ernähren. Er arbeitete um sich einen Namen zu machen. Und das ist es, was ich tue. Dieser Titel wird nicht, es wird mir dabei helfen einen Namen gemacht. Und diesen Sonntag, jeder, der denkt, dass er mich aufhalten kann aus diesem Titel, wird fühlen sich der Zorn Gott.

(ENGLISH TRANSLATION: I think her words very repulsive. I have built my entire philosophy of my German heritage. For many years, the Dachs name has has been a symbol of hard work. My great-grandfather, Herald Dachs, come to this country many years ago. He busted his ass every day works. He has to feed his family. He worked to make a name for himself. And that's what I do. This title will help me, it will help me made a name for myself. And this Sunday, everyone who thinks he can stop me from this title will feel the wrath of God.)

CHRISTOPHER. TLA. AREN. ROSSO. 

NEIN! KEINER VON IHNEN KANN MICH STOPPEN!

(NO! NONE OF THEM CAN STOP ME!)

ICH BIN GOTT! UND ICH BIN UNAUFHALTSAM!

(I AM GOD! AND I AM UNSTOPPABLE!)
Tyler Parker
Post March 19th 2015, 12:00 pm by Tyler Parker
You think you've weakened me? You think that just because you Curb Stomped my face into the mat, that I'm not going to be able to compete at one hundred percent? You think I'm hiding behind words? Oh, Jacob. Oh, oh, poor you. Poor you for thinking any of that because you haven't weakened me, I've taken worse than that Curb Stomp of yours and just so you know, I don't need to hide behind words. I don't need to hide behind anything. You though? You need to hide behind words because you're sitting here and accusing me of things that you have no idea what you're talking about. That's something I've realized, you don't know what you're talking about and it's funny because you seem so sure with yourself more than anything and I can't wait to wipe that stupid smirk off of your face. I can't wait to just grab you by the throat and I can't wait to beat you so badly that aren't going to be able to smirk at me, you aren't going to be able to breath, Jacob? You aren't going to be able to do anything... anymore. Because I'm fed up, I've had it with you talking to me like I'm lesser than you, I'm going to do far worse to you than what you've done to me because if that Curb Stomp of yours was much of anything? I wouldn't even be competing this Saturday. I'd be injured. I would have to vacate the World Heavyweight Championship but because you never weakened me, because you never injured me, that's not what's going to be happen but what IS going to happen... is that I'm going to HURT you, I'm going to do worse than what I did to Mr. DEDEDE and Psycho Brody and I'm going to make sure I do everything I've said that I'm going to do to you. What's even more funny is that you said that I've said what everyone has supposedly been saying about you but that's just what you think they've been saying because the fact of the matter is, is that no one cares about what you've accomplished to throw mine and others accomplishments in your face. You're accusing me of things that, you yourself, have been accused of. Excuses? Jacob, I don't need to make any excuses for myself. Unlike you, I've never made an excuse for any of my past failures and I'm not going to make any for my future failures. I've said that before, haven't I? Then you should know that by now and if not, then I've just said it again. I know you aren't taking anything away from me because it's not like you could take anything from me and I could say that I'm not taking anything away from you either but there isn't anything to take from you, now is there, Jacob? No, there isn't. You have nothing and even if you did have something? I wouldn't take it from you because I don't want nothing from you. You have nothing that I want but I? I have something you want. I have what everyone else in the locker room wants. I have the most sought after prize in this business --- the World Heavyweight Championship. I know I earned it and I know what I am because I actually go out here each and every week and compete in the ring. I even defend my title but that doesn't mean I'm just going to defend it against whoever if they haven't earned it themselves and regardless of how you won the Gold Rush tournament, you've earned your shot at me and I had no problem with defending it against you because I'm more than confident with myself of what I'm doing to do to you and confident that I'm going to retain it. You should know though that I'm not better than you because the fans are behind me, no, that doesn't make me or anyone else better than you. See, I'm better than you for the fact that I have the World Heavyweight Championship and it's as simple as that.

You know what else you think? You think that you're owed something. You think that just because you lost the EAW Championship in the Voltage Elimination Chamber that you're owed a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, that you won the Gold Rush tournament because of yourself and owed everything for it. Fact is? No one owes you anything. The one that owes anyone anything is you and the one you owe it to is yourself but since you've earned your shot at me, since you've beaten those in the Gold Rush tournament to have earned it and since you seem to think that you're going to beat me this Saturday? I'm going to prove you wrong. I'm going to beat you and not only am I going to beat you? I'm going to EMBARRASS you. I'm going to DRAG YOUR LIFELESS BODY around the ring and I'm going to DISSECT you until there's nothing left of you, just how I have said I'm going to do, that's intended. You're not going to be anything after I'm done with you. I'm going to leave you with nothing. I'm going to strip you of everything. Because when you have nothing? You're WORTHLESS. You feel as though you don't belong here. You feel as though you can't go on. You feel as though there's nothing you can do. That's when you're going to realize that when you spit in my face and Curb Stomped it into the mat, you made the BIGGEST MISTAKE... of your LIFE. You started something that you just couldn't finish. This is something that you're going to look back on at the end of your career and think to yourself that you shouldn't have done that to begin with. Something... that you're just going to have to learn for yourself. I know you were trying to make a statement this past week but your reasoning for it couldn't be any more meaningless than anything you've said to me. Is that what you think, Jacob? That whatever I say, no matter how right or wrong it is, they're going to believe it to be the gospel truth? In your own words, that's what you think? What I think... is that they know the difference between what's right and what's wrong, I don't need to tell them that, I don't have to be some hero to them because the way I see it? I'm not a hero. I don't wear a cape, I don't have a big "TP" on my chest, I don't have any superpowers. Though that would be great, I don't need to have superpowers to be something to them. I don't need a cape or a logo or anything else because they're behind me no matter what. That doesn't mean they're going to believe everything I say because they can believe whatever they want to believe. It doesn't make a difference to me what they do and don't believe. They believe what they want to believe and if they believe in what I say? Then it shouldn't matter to you. Because after all, you don't care what they think or at least, that's what you say. You say you don't care but I think, deep down inside, you care. I mean, you care so much that you have to try and verbally attack me for whatever reason, for the reason to just get at me but I don't care what you have to say about me. You don't hurt my feelings with what you have to say. I don't cry because Jacob Senn has said this and that about me and that he did what he did this past week to prove something to himself and everyone else that he's going to take the World Heavyweight Championship from me, oh boohoo, you aren't going to take a damn thing from me. You know what you're going to be after this Saturday? Someone with no purpose. Someone who never was anything. It doesn't even matter who you've beaten before me. It doesn't matter what you say, what you preach, what you do and what your excuse is at the end of the day.

Everything I do to you this Saturday? Is going to be what you're remembered for at the end of your career because everyone is going to forget about what you've accomplished, how you won the Gold Rush tournament but more than just that? Everyone is going to forget about you. You're never going to be the same after this Saturday. I'm going to make sure of it.

I'm going to make sure you remember it and I'm going to make sure that every time you look yourself in the mirror? You see a reflection of your former self. You see you're nothing more than a "what if", a "what could have been", a never was or was going to be. You see yourself as a failure. It all comes back to that one mistake.

That mistake of what you did to me this past week just so you could make a statement. That mistake to think that you've weakened me with the Harmonic Divergence. Thing is, Jacob? For everything you've seen, for everything you've ever seen... you haven't seen anything yet. Because I'm not just going to make a statement of my own this Saturday, I'm going to make a point.

And that point is this: I didn't need to kiss ass to get where I'm at, I didn't need for the fans to be behind me to get anywhere and I didn't need Mr. DEDEDE to give me another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship to be at where I'm at. That's the point I'm going to make. Because I've been hearing that, that I kiss ass or suck up to the fans or this or that, I don't hear anyone saying that to Diamond Cage, Brian Daniels or Heart Break Boy who have shown their respect and are respected for what they've accomplished in this business and have had the fans behind them their entire careers. Did they need to kiss ass to get any of that? Did they need for the fans to be behind them to get this far in their careers? Did they need to be given anything? No, they didn't and neither did I. So why am I hearing that about me? I know why. It's because I'm hearing it not from everyone but from a few in the locker room who are sad and bitter that I'm the face of EAW, that I'm on the poster, that I'm holding the World Heavyweight Championship and are envious of everything that I've accomplished in my careers. That's why I'm hearing it because it's been said but not to me. Because they don't have it in them to say that to my face because they're GUTLESS AND SPINELESS. Cowards. I could tell you who the few of them are but they know who they are, I'm not even going to say who they are because if they have a problem with me? Then they should take it up with me because that's what I would do if I had a problem with someone. That's why I interfered in your match with Psycho Brody, Jacob. Because I had a problem with him, after what he did to me, I had to let him know what I wanted a match with him and that I was going to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against him. It wasn't to help you but that's how it happened and you know that's what happened, not what could have happened, so don't act like you had it won when you didn't. That's what you like to think would have happened if I hadn't gone out there. Though I know you've earned it, that's what I said earlier, you've earned your shot at me but you're not going to rip my title from my unconscious body because it's not me who's going to be unconscious at the end of the match. It's you who's going to be unconscious, I'm going to stand over you and raise the World Heavyweight Championship. There's no excuse for you either and you aren't going to have anyone to blame for that but yourself. You know, it would seem as though you were trying to say that you and I are on the same level, that you and I are as accomplished as each other and that you're one of the best with me but Jacob, just because you've been in EAW for two years now and have accomplished what you haven't, doesn't mean we are. I've been in EAW longer than you have, I've been in this business longer than you have and I've accomplished more in my career than you have in yours. That said? It's also funny that you're talking about something years ago that you wasn't here for, so like I said before, you have no idea what you're talking about because that never happened. What happened between Hurricane Hawk and I? If only you knew what had happened but Jacob, I applaud you for that pipebomb. You got me. Jacob Senn got me! Oh, Jacob. If only you knew. I applaud you, I applaud you for that not because you got me because you didn't but because you made more of an ass out of yourself than I ever could have. This Saturday, Jacob, you aren't going to take from me. It's all going to come back. If only you knew.
LVCIAN
Post March 19th 2015, 9:36 am by LVCIAN
RECKLESS WIRING PROMO I

I don't know what it is you're trying to do, Xavier. But I can assure you it ain't going to work. I could care less what you were doing at Reckless Wiring last year.  I could care less  -  and I think I speak for everyone when I say this, what you and Dark Demon were up last year around this time... It's not like nobody knows what you two were doing back then anyway. Teaching you the ins and outs of this business? Yeah.. I am pretty sure he was teaching you the ins and outs of something else, but that is besides the point. You seem overly preoccupied about your past when you should be preoccupied about your FUTURE. You should not be preaching the stories to make yourself seem successful, you should be asking yourself how the hell you are going to withstand what I have prepared for you. You should be devising multiple plans on how to attain survival and how to endure the threat I represent to your career. But you're not.. How do you expect to make it out of Reckless Wiring unscathed? You're not ready for this, you don't even possess half the preparation I possess. Clearly, you're not "untouchable" anymore because you got ass handed to you not too long ago. It never really mattered how many hardships and tribulations were imposed upon you, you would always overcome them all! But now it DOES matter, Xavier. It matters because I am not just an obstacle, I am much more than just that. And I think you know that. You were never overlooked by anybody here, that is just a stupid gimmick. You were always liked by the management, from the very beginning.  I was overlooked by everybody and to this day I continue to be overlooked. Probably because I am not the authority's spoiled little brat. Maybe because I don't have a World Championship or a Hall Of Fame ring or even a briefcase that guarantees me a world championship reign. Whether I lose or win this match? THIS IS MY YEAR! I still got Grand Rampage to look forward to. I ain't going to stand for this anymore. Nobody overlooks me anymore, those days are OVER.  They will respect me, I have earned IT. I was never a favorite, I was never deemed fit to become the face of this company, but to hell with their opinion. I WILL be the face of this company, I will be World Heavyweight Champion.

For nearly six years I have had my eyes set on the World Championship. SIX YEARS, Xavier. I have been thrown out of this company like a bag of shit before, but I have always found my way back in. I acknowledge my mistakes. In fact, I redeemed myself. I took advantage of every opportunity I had to attain redemption. And now? Regardless how hard this company tries to vilify me these people KNOW I am not the bad guy and they admire and respect me with every fiber of their being. I've had to do terrible things to you, but so did you. You and Tyler Parker are the reason my name isn't engraved on a world title right now. You started this war, Xavier Williams. You are to blame for what is about to happen to you and nobody else. You think you deserve that championship belt more than I do? After everything I have done to get to this point of my career? I've had to watch undeserving elitists get title shots before me as well, crowns and thrones, Hall Of Fame rings. Only not for twelve months, six years. If I mentioned every man that has obtained greatness before me I would never finish. We all know who I am talking about though. Some of these men are champions right now. Some of these men are dishonorable men, whom best interest isn't to fight for what is right but to fight for themselves. It's funny to me how you act like you're the victim here. As if you were never given a chance to shine. You have a briefcase that guarantees you a damn championship reign... You don't even need to win this match. Hell, it should be someone more deserving competing against me. But that's how the system works. Only the ones they deem fit get to dispute greatness while the others just wait and wait for some miracle to happen. I was one of them. I used to wait, but now I TAKE. And at Reckless Wiring or at Grand Rampage I will take my rightful championship match and I will headline PAIN FOR PRIDE. I already stopped you once, Xavier, I will have no problem doing it once again. So let me give YOU a piece of advice... Don't show up to Reckless Wiring. This can all be avoided, Xavier. You will deeply regret it if you do... Until the day you die.
Grace Izumi
Post March 19th 2015, 5:08 am by Grace Izumi
*As the EAW Camera Crew once again returns to the great state of Minnesota, instead of the cold, unforgiving laboratory of a madman, they instead find themselves in the moderately warmed, and far more accommodating hometown of Dr. Eddie Hawke, Minneapolis. Instead of the steel madhouse Hawke had created out north, the current building they cohabited was just what you would expect a psychiatrist’s office to be. Warm, accommodating and serene*

*Despite this, the opening shot showed a visibly angry GI Styles, staring down the amoral doctor from across his desk. His teeth gritted and knuckles clenched to near the point of ripping the skin, while it wasn’t the first time under Hawke’s care that GI looked like he was about to tear someone’s head off, this was the first time he not only looked genuinely furious, but also the first time he had truly turned it upon Eddie*

Hawke: Look, GI. I know how you feel, I really do. But you don’t NEED the Elite Championship as it is. Look, I’ve already told you before, didn’t I? You beat TLA, TLA basically beat Corrupt, and after Carlos proving he is no longer the sharp-minded ring warrior he once was. There is not a man in that Championship Scramble who measures up to you. You don’t need the belt, because since your return, it is indisputable that you could beat any of those men one-on-one in any form of competition. You know I wanted you to be in that match as well, but the unwashed masses have voted, and they have voted poorly. It’s a shame, I know it is, but there is nothing we can do about it now. All we have to do is make our next move, and manage to push the pieces that really matter into a corner, for us to finally take them down one by one.

*Eddie stands up and cleans up a pile of papers that GI had knocked to the side of his desk. He dusted them off, before setting them back up again, as GI backed up a little bit. A severe look of disappointment still covered the eyes of EAW’s Prodigal Son, but instead of pursuing his anger further or, God forbid, actually opening his mouth to say something, he just threw out the chair from the visitor’s side of Dr. Hawke’s desk, and sat down, still in a bit of a huff*

Hawke: Well, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. You have chosen very poorly, EAW Universe, or whatever the technical name for you people are. You had a choice to allow the Elite Championship to raise in stature once again, after Tyler allowed the prestige GI brought to the title to be peed down the front of his pants. But no. You have all instead voted to cage the monster and allow the aptly named Mr. Corrupt to potentially continue to go down his run of mediocrity, instead of electing GI to guarantee that this poor title run from the belt he helped salvage from irrelevancy, the EAW audience has once again voted to support their favorite sons, instead of the people who can get the job done. They did it with putting HBB against Cage, they did it by denying the people a chance to see the Interwire Championships being defended, and they did it by keeping GI out of the National Elite Championship Scramble match. Reckless Wiring will not be anywhere as good as it could be, and as usual, EAW’s fanbase fucked up.

*Eddie shakes his hand, and reaches under his desk for a glass and bottle of whiskey. Pouring out a reasonable amount into his glass, and chugging the small amount of liquid in one gulp, Hawke sighs and sits down*

Hawke: As for now…Well, I don’t know what else to say, really. I still consider GI’s winning streak going, because that loss was all on Carlos. It’s a shame how you came out so slow, Mr. Rosso. Maybe you will get better, but I was honestly hoping for better things out of you. Dynamite Rain was supposed to get GI back on the right track by reminding him how he was at his best, and because of your selfishness, all GI knows is that maybe what people were saying is right. Maybe you weren’t on his level…

Oh well, that’s all birdcage linings right now. All we know is…We are not on to Germany.

*Dr. Hawke shakes his head, and puts his glass down in frustration. He continues to shake his head, as he signals for the cameraman to cut the feed, as he is left staring with a similar look of frustration to his client at the ground*

*The feed fades to black*
Brian Daniels
Post March 19th 2015, 2:32 am by Brian Daniels
You are no puppet master; as there are no strings on me.

Devan Dubian, you've warped reality by a mere thought of your own personal imagination. In this fantasy world, you've been fed this satisfying taste of power. And by the small dose of power - you've treated it as if one victory will dictate every passing moment of your narcissistic career. You've done nothing more than portray yourself as the villain, while marking me as some chivalrous hero, among others. One that seeks revenge for the betrayal of trust, but your thoughts are scrambled to the point where you only see the picture as you painted it. But what meaning is behind the stroke of the paint brush? There's a strong reason as to why I want you to elaborate on the succession of defeating me. What did you gain out of it? I understand there's clearly a lack of communication between you and myself, because we have clearly been perceiving each of our perspectives out of our own point of views. I don't know whether you overcoming me was an act out self-satisfaction... or perhaps you lusted for the compensation of persistently being the causality of defeat. This redirects me to this superficial allegation you made about me - do you remember? I distinctly recall you using my resurgence of which that leeched off you in order to reignite the fire that was presumably dimmed. But how am I to benefit off someone who's using a petty victory to persuade his own self that there's still hope of survival? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you do however - slither your way into a second straight victory. You'll be rewarding yourself by entering at the most possible strategic number that you could receive as a gift for your triumphs. The odds could never be anymore in your favor, as you feed off this unexpected overwhelming amount of momentum. I don't doubt your capability to utilize what you're given, but given the factual nature of my wherewithal to adapt to any given situation. What makes you think that history will repeat itself? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. You've awoken me, Dubian, you're right - you've unleashed a whole other side of me that has been left unseen. And it's not out of my personal decision, but out of pure instinct. You expect me to fall to my knees and die? Expect the unexpected, sit and wait, it's only a matter of how long you can bide your time before insanity catches up to you.

Speaking of insanity, wouldn't you know? Scott Oasis, the predetermined underdog sets his sights on a much grander stage... the Grand Rampage. Wouldn't you consider yourself lucky? I mean after all, I've been placed in the same exact positioning as you're blatantly facing as we speak. But the major difference between you and I - is that I've capitalized on being the odd one out of the bunch more than I can remember. I don't think you're mentally prepared to even stand in the forefront as of yet. What exactly proved you to be worthy to compete in such a match? I'm trying my very best to not be the guy that shoves your face into the dirt, but I cannot see any other way possible of you making your presence known in this match if it weren't for the same guy that has been pampering you since the beginning of your Interwire Championship reign. And yet, you weren't able to validate why you should be Interwire Champion, have you? You've done nothing notable, aside from tapping out to yours truly, then to be pinned by the Answers World Champion himself, Norman Hellion. If you can't even beat us, what makes you think that you're a deserving frontrunner for the number thirty position? It's a covenant spot, the likely chances of you winning at number thirty enhances. In which chase, I'd consider yourself lucky... not that I'd actually care, but I'd say if the voting was in the favor of your championship being on the line - you would be walking out of Reckless Wiring with your head hung low. But the result from that won't differ from the result of the current stipulation. I'm afraid there's nothing for you to gain here, it's not saddening, compared to how you've been mistreating your very own championship itself. You've showcased yourself to be a coward by blindsiding those who only want to challenge you? I know there's the aspect of earning, but there's also the fact that a fighting champion is the champion that will be remembered, not one who cowers in fear. As of now, my eyes are gazing upon the horizon; they see the promise land over the mountain top... it foretells the legend of Brian Daniels, walking into the Grand Rampage match, going through twenty nine other men, then only to walk out victorious as I go on to headline Pain for Pride. And this bout? This... this is only the beginning, there is no end for what's to come.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on March 21st 2015, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
StarrStan
Post March 18th 2015, 10:45 pm by StarrStan
Fragile. In the basic sense of the term, sure, I’m fragile. Stick a fragile label on the side of me. “Do not drop.” “Do not cut.” “Keep right side up.” I’m injury-prone. I bump my head once and I get a concussion. One brutal attack and my wheels don’t turn the same way anymore. Let me continue the word associate game. Fragile. Meaningless. Norman’s title reign. It doesn’t matter that I’ve been labeled fragile. It doesn’t matter that I’m prone to injury after injury. Just like your world title reign won’t matter, but I’ll get to that a bit later on. Break my neck Saturday, Norman. Please break my neck. History has shown that my biggest accomplishments come with a “broken fucking neck.” The gold medal you wanted to take from me so bad, was won with a bum neck. I proved to be the best wrestler in the world with a neck that couldn’t fully turn. A neck that didn’t quite function to its fullest potential. Did I let it stop me? Have I ever let any injuries stop me? At House of Glass 2013 I hit my head on that reinforced red glass so many times that I didn’t even know where I was the next night. I barely knew me name. I still knew I wanted the world title though. That’s why I defied doctors’ orders. I defied my family’s wishes. I defied every piece of advice I received from the wrestlers I passed in the locker room on my way out to the ring. I defied it all and I went out there and competed for the Answers World Championship on Dynasty. You’ve got that night in history written down in your notebook, right Norman? Or you’ve got it stored on that chalk board inside your oversized head. “6reigns.” The night Impact won his third Answers World Championship. I could blame that loss on my injuries, I could blame it on Dark Demon, I could blame it on a secret “Tyler Report” that was floating around backstage. More or less, I lost. I lost but I didn’t let one injury get in my way. You can break my arms at Reckless Wiring, and I’ll still find a way to pin you. You can break my hands at Reckless Wiring, and I’ll still find a way to make you tap out. You can break my legs and I’ll still find a way to get around that ring and get my way to the world title. Finally, you can break my “fucking neck” and I’ll still find a way to beat you. I’ll still find a way to out wrestle, no, I’ll still find a way to out fight you. This is going to be a fight. I may be an Olympian but I am a veteran of extreme. I am ruthless. I state time and time again I’ll do whatever it takes to get the world title. That doesn’t just mean stabbing people in the back. It doesn’t just mean deceiving others, cheating my way to the top. It’s by any means necessary. There won’t be any loopholes this Saturday. There won’t be any tricks or deceits. They’ll just be blood. I will fill that ring with blood if that’s what it’s going to take to defeat you. There is no easy way. That doesn’t mean I won’t do it. If the only way of winning the Answers World Championship is to leave you dead in the middle of the ring, I’ll do it.

You say I only live in the past. I continue to talk about what I’ve done in my career. Sure, because I’ve done so much there is just so much to talk about. I’m sorry if that annoys you. I’m sorry if that just bores you. But I don’t just talk about the past. I do a lot, but if you recall all of my words I also talk a lot about the future. I talk about what I’m going to do. I’ve been wrong a lot. I haven’t fulfilled a lot of my promises. I didn’t beat Diamond Cage or Hades the Hellraiser or RAGNAROK. I am right, however, a lot more than I am wrong. My list of accomplishments can attest to that. All of the people I’ve beaten, all of the people I’ve made tap out, can attest to that. When I say I’m going to do something, I eventually do it. It’s not always how I’d like it to happen. Life’s never goes as planned. Look at you Norman, I’m sure your life didn’t go as planned. You never planned to be a freak. You never planned to be this evil “monster” reeking terror across EAW. You wanted to be the nice guy! Things don’t work out as planned. You choice the Peter path. My life hasn’t worked out as planned, and it’s turned out nicely for me. My career didn’t work out as planned, and it’s turned out to be one of the greatest ever. I wanted to win my first world championship, and instead it was handed to me. In turn, I wanted my second world championship handed to me, and I had to put on the fight of my life to win it. Things don’t go as planned, but in the end it all worked for my benefit. I planned on beating you every time I stepped in the ring with you. I wanted it to be 4-0, Starr. It didn’t work out that way, but in the end, on Saturday, it will work in my favor. Making you bleed isn’t going to win me the match. The bell won’t ring when I bust you open. It’s just going to be a lot easier to beat you when there’s no blood left flowing in your body. It’s going to be a lot easier to make you pass out when there is no blood left to carry oxygen throughout your body. You scrutinize me so much, Norman. Just look at the bigger picture. Making you bleed is just one small step, which will result in large puddles of blood. It all leads to my victory. Everything up this point, my three defeats, all the times you’ve gotten an upper hand over me, has led to this victory. It’s been a year long road to my redemption. It’s been a year long road to getting my title back.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next