Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan"MachineGun"Burgess

Logan

Hailing From : Your Mom Pussy
Status : All men bleed the same so no need to be scared of them

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitists, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Last edited by Darth Lannister on April 13th 2017, 2:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Singularity)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Jackson Black
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post February 3rd 2017, 10:26 am by Jackson Black
showdown debut.
a chaotic awakening.

As I sit here and ponder through memories, reliving where I have been to arrive here, many of you must be wondering…who is Jackson Black. Some may have followed me around the world, some may have just learnt who I am and the rest of you will. I am merely a man and will never insist otherwise. Yet, soon enough I will stand before you, a man so desperate for what I deserve, for success, that you may in time refer to me, as a man possessed. I am not possessed however. I am simply inclined to take what is rightly mine and long overdue. An OPPORTUNITY. You see, if you do not have ambition or aspirations in life, what could you possibly live for? Why would you do what you do, day in, day out? This Saturday night, this aspiration, this mission, this prize, this OPPORTUNITY…..this is what I live for. However, before we arrive to Saturday, I must enlighten you all on what has led to Jackson Black appearing in Elite Answers Wrestling.

I left home at the ripe age of sixteen. As far back as I can remember I was going to be a professional wrestler. I set of for Europe and the rest as they would say, is history. You will find out more over time when I see it fit however it is not hard to find. For the past eight years, I have done everything on god’s green earth to prove my worth in this industry and for what? For eight long years, I rode from English town to town and for what? Year after year I would out work my colleagues AND FOR WHAT? The huge American companies, empires even, were always watching. Whether you could see them or not, scouts, talent evaluators or even men higher than that within management were always watching. Every single night I would go out there, give every ounce of energy I had for that crowd, for the companies that were willing to take a chance on me and time after time I would walk away with everyone else’s spit running down my face. The same fans I desired to impress, the same men and women behind the scenes I strove for excellence for every single night didn’t think twice before turning their backs on me. So yes, I have long asked myself the same question…..for what?

Every year would go by and more of my fellow wrestlers would receive that golden ticket. They were headed to the United States to compete on some of the grandest stages there are WHILE I WAS TOLD TO SIT AND WAIT. Your time will come they would say. Keep working, you’re on the right track. BULLSHIT! Time after time I was looked past and why? Too good. Too friendly. Too forgiving. Excuse after excuse and where was my support? The fans continued to applaud, the small company owners continued to place me in openers because “the fans like you. You create the energy”. WELL WHERE DID THAT GET ME. So, I changed my attitude. I changed my attitude about the fans, about the companies and about my colleagues. I began looking out for one man, Jackson Black. No longer did the fans applaud me and no longer did I “create the energy”, no. From that point onwards, I arrived, created chaos, won. No longer did I smile backstage and congratulate my fellow wrestlers on their OPPORTUNITY. It was my time, it was my OPPORTUNITY.

It’s funny how quickly one’s attention can be manipulated. All of a sudden, Jackson Black was the talk of the European scene. Some would argue that the talk had accumulated from all the ‘wrong reasons’ yet I argue, when people begin talking, there is no ‘wrong reason’. For the first time in my eight years’ people knew exactly who I was. For the first time in my eight years I was important and for the first time in my eight years I mattered. Did I have to turn my back on many of the men that had helped me over the years? Your damn right I did and I would do it one hundred times over. You’d think it would hurt, betraying some of your closest friends but it couldn’t have felt better. It felt like the weight of the world was finally removed from my shoulders. A sense of freedom took over my entire life and I was finally in control of my own destiny. So, what do you know….a call from Elite Answers Wrestling.

Finally, my OPPORTUNITY. My big break. EAW. Showdown. Jackson Black has made his way from Europe to the blue brand. One of the biggest companies in the world and my name in the brightest of lights. EAW management promised me the world and I couldn’t refuse. It is yet to be determined whether they will hold up their end of our agreement, however you can rest assured I will hold up mine. Which brings me to Saturday Night. Darkane. We have arrived to this scene at the same identical time and it was only a matter of time until our paths had to cross. We both want the same thing and that is to make a forever lasting impression. The difference between us however is you have wanted this OPPORTUNITY but I NEED IT. I have scratched and clawed for too long to arrive here and take a back seat to a side show. Darkane, let me be very clear, I have no problem with you by any means. The problem for you, was created when you were chosen to be a part of the beginning. You have been selected to contribute to the beginning of the total chaos era. Piece by piece I will pick a part your rotten body before I will simply put you out of your misery. I have wrestled many a man like you before my friend. You talk about your struggles, pain and suffering whilst wishing to unleash all your fury on whoever stand in your way. Your time will come Darkane and maybe just maybe we will meet again when you are ready. However, that time is not now and on Saturday night I will use you as a stepping stone as I proceed to TAKE my OPPORTUNITY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the black chronicles.
part one.

goodbye my ‘friends’.

“The rest is history”. I used this quote throughout the week for a purpose. Over the next several weeks, I will give you an insight into some of the more important moments of Jackson Black’s pre EAW life. All the moments that shaped me into the wrestler, or better yet, the man I am today. Part one of this trip down memory lane, begins at the most recent wrestling event I attended. Liverpool Championship Wrestling.

The scene opens to a moderately sized ballroom, the home of LCW for some time now. It has been rumored for the past week that Jackson Black may be on his way out of Europe and he will tonight address those very rumors. The packed house has been on edge all night as they await news although the impressive wrestling on the card has kept them entertained for the most part. Trent Recker, one of the last true friends Jackson Black has remaining in the European scene has just defeated a local talent and is celebrating in the middle of the ring. Recker has been a large contributor to European wrestling over the years but also spent a year and half in America. “Long Hot Summer Days” fills the arena and the crowd will not have to wait any longer. Before long the curtain is thrown open and Jackson Black appears. He is greeted by a very mixed reaction with the crowd split down the middle. A big smile is wide across his face as he begins to make his way down towards the ring. Black, who is dressed in his wrestling trunks as well as a custom t-shirt begins applauding his friend as he gets closer to the ring. He hops between the ropes and into the ring before asking for a microphone.

Jackson Black
Ladies and gentlemen, my friend and your winner this evening…….TRENT RECKER!

The crowd applaud once again as Recker has become somewhat of a fan favorite over recent months. Black walks over to Recker and raises his hand as the referee had done before. They parade around the ring for a moment before they embrace in the center of the ring. Once they have concluded, the older Recker taps Black on the back of the head before he begins to exit the ring. Before he can get through the ropes however, Black pulls him back in. Recker looks somewhat confused however Black has a huge grin across his face. Recker asks Black what he wants but he continues to just smile at him. Then, out of nowhere, Black delivers his Lights Out, a huge superkick to Recker. The crowd is taken back as a stunned silence takes over the arena. Black pulls Recker’s limp body up off the mat and lifts him onto his shoulders…..BLACK HORIZON! Jackson Black walks around the ring like a man possesses as Recker lay motionless on the mat. The audience in attendance break out in a chorus of boos as some have taken this personally. They begin bombarding the ring with all the trash they can find around their seats as Black has once again picked up the microphone.

Jackson Black
You honestly thought in your mind that I was coming out here to congratulate you? After everything you have done? AFTER EVERYTHING? Many of you sitting here tonight may be wondering what exactly has this worthless virus of a man done to me? He, along with the rest of all of you, turned your back on me and you know it to be true. When all of those other wrestlers were moving on to bigger and better things because of how you reacted to them, where was I? BUSTING MY ASS every single night but none of you cared. Your favorites were on top of the world and I was parked firmly on the bottom. So why Trent Recker?

Black pulls the microphone away from his face slightly as he franticly paces around the ring before delivering a stiff kick to Recker who remains grounded.

Jackson Black
YOU LEFT! We would talk continually about others getting OUR spot and how WE would leave together but that didn’t happen did it Trent. The first chance you had, you took off across the world and who was left to wonder what had happened. ME! Now you come back, these same fans we used to despise for their choices begin cheering for you and what? Now they’ve ‘accepted’ you, is that it? I was not going to sit back there tonight and watch you tarnish my final night in this country. So yes, the rumors are true. I am leaving for Elite Answers Wrestling. THIS IS MY TIME! For the first time in my life, I am in complete control of my future and I am grasping it with both hands. For too long have I watched inadequate ‘wrestlers’ be granted my OPPORTUNITY. I AM SICK OF IT!

Black once again begins to walk around the ring at a ferocious pace before deliver several violent kicks to the back of Trent Recker.

Jackson Black
Whether you like me, you hate me or you can’t decide, you KNOW I deserve this. You have all looked down upon me for so long and now it is my turn to look down upon you. There is an old saying that goes “you don’t know what you had until it’s gone”. I never really took the time to understand this quote until right now. There will come a day, when you will all be in this very building once again. You will look into the ring and wonder, Why? Why did we not appreciate Jackson Black for what he was. Believe me, I do not need your sympathy but on this day, I will smile. I will smile because you will have finally realized what you had right in front of your damn face this whole time.

Jackson looks around at the audience one more time, seemingly soaking everything in for the last time.

Jackson Black
Goodbye LCW. Goodbye England. Goodbye Europe. HELLO OPPORTUNITY

Last edited by Jackson Black on February 8th 2017, 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Lars Grier
Post February 3rd 2017, 9:24 am by Lars Grier
SHOWDOWN PROMO #2
The Brat Speaks

The camera starts filming a scene from the all-too familiar "Black Box." In this scene, the room still retaining the details it had last time. Visible dust and smoke can be seen under the dim light, as Lars Grier sits in a steel chair, with a wooden desk in front of him. His arms rest on the table, as his head is looking down. After a short while, Lars looks up at the camera filming him, and proceeds to speak.

"Huh. The whiny bitch actually retaliated against me! Surprsing, to say the least. It's so sad to see what you have become, Chambers. How far you've fallen. How oh, so far you've fallen. You were once a top prospect here in EAW, a real rising star, until unfortunately for you everything fell apart. Maybe you were the "greatest wrestler on this planet" once. Maybe you were actually "the destroyer" once. Maybe. All we know is that now you're just a little whiny child who thinks he is the shining star in the company. A self-centred prick who complains if he doesn't get what he wants. People like you are the scum on this Earth, Terry, the worst kind of human, and I'm glad I'll be able to beat you down on Showdown. What's been recently happening to you is really just good luck. Not training, gym, or hard work. Stop making false assumptions such as how I'm abusing steroids or that I don't exercise at all. Hell, even if I was using drugs and taking them, that would mean I'd certainly pose a high advantage over simpletons like you, Chambers. Heh. But yet again, you continue to insult me and create red herrings to try and better suit your lies. I'm handed everything? You stand by what you say, yes? If that is so, then maybe you should reconsider your thoughts, because with all due respect, they're quite incorrect. Oh, boohoo. Your dad left you and your mom was a drunk. How pitiful. HAH! What's funny is that those same exact things happened to me, only this time I had it in worse than you could ever have had. Did you have to go live in the streets on the weekends because your parents kicked you out? Did you have to scavenge for food in trash cans and dumpsters? Did you ever have to consider what it's like to live out in there in those degrading streets? NO. Stop trying to belittle my struggles, Chambers. What you went through was Disneyland compared to my personal hell. Still though, you know what they say right? Troubles do shape you as a person. If anything, Chambers, you should be thanking your past, because it made you the man you are today. Yes, the "man" you perceive you represent. Unfortunately for you your past must have been as life-changing as a washboard, because you don't seem like man, but rather a child. Even to this day, you still are nothing but that. A young, naive, idiotic child that lives in his own fantasy word where he is king. The king of wrestling, EAW, maybe even the world! Hilarious. Sure, maybe I don't have a passion for professional wrestling that so many people like you hold within, and yes, I care for the money and paycheck. But do I want it just for power? NO. I get money, and I get the paycheck because I need it. I need it to pay for my rent, my food, my gear, my trips to the gym, so don't try to educate me about costs. I haven't gone or wrestled in the independent scene, but who needs it? What does it really give you? Experience? Maybe, but when you're a man like me who's gone through environments like wrestling, then it's utterly useless. Scars? It reminds you of the past, and while the past shapes who you are, it can also remind you of the failures you have suffered throughout life. You nearly got killed, huh? That's a real shame, I would've hoped to hear it as "did" rather than "nearly". Heh."

Lars then takes a small break, chuckling to himself for a little while. He then looks back up at the camera, revealing his face. He then speaks again.

"You're correct, anybody can win the battle royale. Anybody from that battle royale could have won it, but I just happened to be there. Oops? Moving on, you say that your wins aren't because of chance nor happenstance, but rather because you win "in style." Laughable. Honestly, I'm not sure why you claim that these victories represent accomplishments for you. If anything, they are mere...... wins. Inadequate and average wins that really don't mean anything. Let me remind you again of my points and why your wins are nothing more than insignificant events. You ended JJ Silva's career, eh? What kind of accomplishment is that? Silva was nothing more than an afterthought here in EAW, and he never made it past his ceiling. He won the New Breed title, sure, then proceeded to lose it to Chris Elite. Yes, the weaker version of you which is saying much, Chris Elite. Do you really think that ending his career made an impact in EAW, Chambers? Do you? Seeing as how you intend to send shockwaves throughout Showdown by reemerging as "The Destroyer", I'd say that you have done a terrible job. Then that brings us to Chris Elite. I've already explained it to you, Chambers. Elite is nothing more than a man who can never win, never pick up a victory because he doesn't have spirit nor dedication that I have. Beating him in a last man standing match did absolutely nothing to your reputation. Yes, he was a New Breed champion but aside from that, he's just been a glorified underdog who unlike other underdogs, can never make it to the big time. Lioncross? At least we can both agree that he's a shell of his former self, a broken man who doesn't know how to fix himself. I did imply that you were going to lose that match, because really, you were. We might not have seen you tap but the fact that you needed the help of a distraction for Lioncross to let go of it, only for you to subsequently pin him, which does classify as cheating. Moving on to one of the biggest parts of your life, Hollywood. Did it really take that much of a toll on you, Terry? I'm surprised it wasn't a great experience for you. I really thought you would actually put time and effort into something you do, or anything for that matter. You probably cheated in Hollywood too, Chambers, which is really, really just sad. You are right about something, however. I'm not you. You are right in every way. I'm not you, I'm BETTER than you. I'm more dominant, destructive, and aggressive than YOU. I don't complain to management about my mistakes and mishaps. I don't whine, complain, or bitch like you. Do I cheat? No. Do I attack somebody from behind before the match? No. Do I low blow my opponents and use distractions to assist me? NO! I DOMINATE MY ENEMIES, AND THEY CRUSH BENEATH MY HEEL LIKE THE LITTLE PIGS THEY ARE. That includes you, Chambers. I didn't buckle under pressure, Chambers. I didn't tremble and cry silently because cameras were watching me. King of Elite was nothing more than a setback, an event that unfortunately didn't go under my way. I won't be working at a shitty grocery store, not as an idiotic clerk checking out people's foods. And I DEFINITELY won't be seeing you as Answers World Champion, because as long as I am in EAW, I will DESTROY you and crush you, like the weakling you are. On Showdown this Saturday, I will expose you for the spoiled, whiny brat you are, Terry Chambers. The failed brat held down by management, because he complained too much about not getting what he wanted. How sweet your demise will be, Chambers. I'll be waiting for it, and I'll be glad to end your sorry excuse of a wrestling career.

The scene then starts to fade to black. Lars can be seen smiling in the, his teeth shown and his eyes wide. The scene then cuts to static, and fades to black, ending the vignette.
Devan Dubian
Post February 3rd 2017, 6:12 am by Devan Dubian
And the cycle continues. 

When a certain field is dominated by one person for so long, domination becomes the norm and victory becomes customary. What I produced at King of Elite was just a given, but there is no call for an alarm because I have elevated myself to a level where there is no real need for celebration. There was once a time in my career where I would cherish each victory and sensitivity that came with each of those victories but such goals do not benefit me anymore. My fire only burns fiercer when there is something higher in play and I can admit with all contentedness that my Hall of Fame championship is the only thing worthwhile in my mind. So whilst I commend you for your first successful defense and appreciate your half-heart compliments Ryan Marx, I cannot have you bore me so much with vague slander. There is no doubt that the redundancy of my championship probably stands out more than other championship but to neglect the very fact that your championship is the very testament of a validation gold for the supposed 'new breed', I do not think you have any room to speak here. Then there are the dozen other championship which can be contended with the same argument and I say that realizing that I have held almost half of them if not more. What I am trying to make you realize is that the prestige does not come with the belt itself; the name has some merit, no doubt, but most of the prominent reputation comes with the champion. This is not a conflict between championships but rather championships who one way or another have found themselves to be proud owners of their given belts and now it is our duty, for the sake of that reputation to defend it. The Hall of Famer that created this very own belt did so knowing that it would create scorn against the ineligible but that is the very point of it. After all, the extent of this championship is not limited to Hall of Famers only but to any worthy challenger; who in victory can very well find themselves included in the prestigious circle. I have no desire to run in an unceasing circle running up my statistics because stalemates are boring but if that is all I am fed, then I cannot really do anything to change that perspective. Perhaps it is my very presence that lures the contenders off knowing that certain defeat is not worth contending when fairy-tales are not enough to overwhelm me but I cannot do anything about that. But at last, I cannot. I can only control the forces besides me, not anything more than that. I do not make myself to be a larger entity than I am but I see the same ruling cannot be applied to your arrogance. The representation of this company needs to be fitting so when the new generation claims that the veterans cannot let go of their pride and relevance, they are picking aimlessly at a fallible argument. If this company allows itself to be overrun with this new pack generation which ironically considers itself to be more needy than the veterans themselves, then they are running themselves into the ground. Any capable mind can realize that there needs to be an urge; a challenge and a goal for the new generation to reach and that is why we stand above you all. Because the simple of matter of fact is that if we are still winning championships in our versed days over fresh and young blood then you are simply not fit enough to represent this company in any capacity. Just as championships are validated by the merit of their holders, this company is validated by the merit of its leaders and not a single one of you in the new breed is a leader in my eyes. This God complex in its natural status sounds great but I will reveal to you the very thick double edge sword that comes with having such a complex as you dip back into reality.

There is this infallible feeling that comes in a young elitists' career where he wants to seem invulnerable, Ryan Marx and that treatment is not something invincible to you. And as I have so often done in my career to new breed, I will provide you with a dose of reality. Contrary to popular belief, I do not take much pleasure in totaling young pups but there is no better way for them to prove their stature competence. If you are able to find a way to overwhelm me then take all the pride and glory that comes with it; I will not lose a second of sleep because such inconsequential stuff does not matter much to me anymore. Wins and losses at this point in my career are records that I will glance over and chuckle at same day but it will ultimately be the championships and rings that will define me as a legend. But if it means so much to you to take me down once and for all, then come at me with all your might. However, do not expect an advantage in what you might perceive to be my negligence, I will take you with the same firm hand that I take on all of my opponents with. And I will let you see the realm that I have surmounted so that by the end of our dispute, there is ultimately no way for you to contest my estate and legacy. The same does not go for your opponents though, I am the complete reverse of what they outlined. They either saw you as a stepping stone for their own legacy or someone not profitable of their time but I want to enjoy this encounter in its vying, if for no other reason to route me away from the cycle for a bit. And I want to believe that you can usher this company into a new era but it will not be your vanity that will drive you but rather the experience that you will garner from all your setbacks. Because you will learn from setbacks more and you will ultimately end up thriving more. 

But until then, there is nothing you can do to change the inevitable present much like my opponent could not at King of Elite. 
My victory is imminent and at the end of the day, the cycle will keep on going.
showster26
Post February 3rd 2017, 3:44 am by showster26
Voltage promo #2

Friday, Stockholm, Sweden, 1:22 A.M.

(The scene opens on the a dark, cloudy sky that hangs over the Gamla Stan area of the city. It's here along the deserted cobblestone streets that we find a lone figure sitting in the darkness with his knees pulled In close to his chest. The wind howls as the camera pushes in closer towards the man. As it does his features become more pronounced, in particular the whites of his bloodshot eyes. This is the man know as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: "It is wondrous how time can change a place and its people. How the ways and beiges that would have seemed forever, faded away in the blinking of an eye, and were made into nothing more than a long forgotten relic. And just as that which stood proud was turned away from and discarded With ease, so shall all that stands now. So shall all that Stands now, be leveled to its foundations and uprooted on the day of the glorious reign.

Can no one hear me? Can they not comprehend all that I have spoken in the most basic and simplest terms? Do they lack understanding, or do they lack strength to do all that is needed? Do they not have enough within themselves to cast off the chains of this earth that have been shackled around their necks since the day of their birth? Do they still feed the cravings of their egos, their vanity, their illness? Or even the cowardice that festers deep within their hearts, for they cannot come to terms with how meaningless, and pitiful their existence truly is? How nothing they can build, or achieve shall have any baring Upon the world as a whole. No great feat, or grand structure shall survive the flood of fire. And no cause or gathering shall be able to withstand or resist the ones who have sent me from taking their rightful place.

Do understand now Tommy Meyer? My masters have called out to you, to be remade in their image, to be freed from the disease that infects the masses of Heathens. You have stood silent. Is this silence a matter of self preparation? Or is it self indulgence? Do you seek to offer yourself to them, that you may serve the purpose they have planed? Or do you just turn your head away in denial? Do you seek salvation, or just distraction?

See Tommy Meyer they already know you, they know you in your inner most core. They hear that drop of doubt echoing thru out your mind. They see that demon that paralyzes you with an inability to cast off that which binds you to a damnation the likes of which could never be described with words. They know all that rest inside you Meyer. They know all.

But they have seen potential within you as well. They have gifted you with that fire which burns within you belly. That great desire to inflict a righteous punishment upon those who deserve it. It is the ones who sent me that have instilled these within you. And as such they have shown great patients with you, so as not to see those gifts squandered. But make know this, sooner than you realize, they will demand an answer from you. And should you fail to produce one, you shall be discarded as the rest of the filth shall be.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?! Do you feel the barest touch of warmth? It's because the fffffllllooooodddd ooooffff ffffiiiirrrreeeeee, it's coming draws closer and closer. It's beautiful light is just out of sight. That fire is coming to cleanse this world Tommy Meyer. It's coming eat the weak, the sick, the vain, and every other kind of abominable heathen that walks upon this world. Every wicked wretch, who attempt poison men like you and me, with their slanderous words of doubt. I hope for your sake that you are not swayed by their rotten tongues, for anyone who is shall join them as they are devoured whole, and consumed alive. They all shall cry out, and beg and plead for a relief from their suffering. But it will only come after their smoldering remains are nothing more that piles of black soot waiting to be scattered to the wind.

Make your choice Tommy Meyer. Make your choice. For on the hour they have chosen, you will be brought to their alter. And it is there where you shall find either life, or death. Prosperity or doom. A safe haven within their arms. Or a damnation that to you shall seem never ending! Shall you hear a word of life, or or shall you only hear your own screams of terror? Shall you taste the sweet honey that waits in their glorious reign? Of shall you only drink from the bitter cup of your own making?

This Sunday night, the world shall be wittiness to the choice you have made. And they shall also see the great reward in store for you, or the unending hell from which you'll never be able to esacpe from.

Listen well, for these are the words of the ones who have sent me. And for they willed it, it must be made so.)

(The camera holds on to Solomon before gradually fading out.)

The end.
Zaibatsu
Post February 2nd 2017, 11:57 pm by Zaibatsu
Dynasty Promo #1

“Silence”

Sometimes silence is golden. Silence is used in meditation to clear one’s mind. Silence is a useful tool in active listening. But the silence that I, Naheem “The Dream” Bogard shall discuss tonight is the silence of the crowd as Atiliano Castillos make his way down the ring. You see, the people want to see a dream come to life, not false visions turn to dust. You see Atiliano, silence may be golden, but your lack of words is nothing but fool’s gold. Here you are out there in the Land of the Elite, just a day away from being face to face with the Friday Night Franchise himself! The Dream thinks your El Dorado is a road paved in crap that the Dreamchasers, the true believers of the EAW Universe can see from a mile away! You can fight destiny and you can butt heads with the gawd, but this match will end the same way - my hand raised in victory. You’re young son and have a long way to go, and perhaps you can learn a few pointers from The Dream, but this is MY season one one-on-one premiere! You’re just an extra trying to make it in the industry. You got lucky when the scouts spotted you. Perhaps you thought this was your once chance to show the world that you can cleanse the industry of what you seem to be unworthy, but son let me tell you there’s a difference between wanting and doing. The Dream is a man of action, a representative of all the real men in this world in the Land of the Elite. My job has their representative is to kick ass, take names, and separate the men from the boys. Tomorrow the EAW universe will see just how much of a junior you are son!

*takes out a notepad and writes down Atiliano Castillos’ name, and shows the notepad to the camera*

Dream on!
Rex32
Post February 2nd 2017, 10:56 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 3 
"Just About There"

How unfortunate.

You know something. I have a confession to make. I’m having a whole lot of fun this week. Really, I am. See, you would think I would have come to some sort of a conclusion this week, come to a crossroads in thought. You would think that I've exhausted every little piece of detail that would matter in such a manner that would suggest to onlookers that I should be satisfied so far with everything that I've said this week. You would think that if I didn't possess such an open mind that I would just suddenly stop and await my fate, see what my opponent says, see how effectively he is at deciphering everything I've laid out for him. They say the trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. That whether they think they can, or they think they can't--they're still right in the end. That's what I've run into lately with many different guys I've faced. They believed that their way was the superior way, that their totality must mean that they are the model fit of wrestler, the standard that one should aspire to be. This isn't always the case though. More often than not it proves to be just tireless fallacies based on ignorant perception. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm still just as useful and capable of getting the job done just the same. I'm at least intelligent enough to recognize it when I see it and a lot of times I'm able to effectively combat against it and succeed. Does it always translate to the result I had hoped it would in the end? No. Sometimes it won't, and even when your way does prevail? That doesn't mean necessarily that your way or their’s or vice versa was the superior or inferior way. It just means that they prevailed and you didn't. Then Lannister finally comes forward to speak, and of course he tried to sell me on his way, tried to impose his will, believing wholeheartedly it to be superior to mine, and that what I have to say is nothing but pish posh. He would think. So then it will be up to me to convincingly say otherwise. Oh, people do think, think, think, don't they? For so long so many have come in trying to step up in an effort to try to turn back this awesome force, and for so long this mighty man has turned back challenge after challenge with his uncanny wit, undeniably superior intellect, and brute physicality. Nonetheless, despite it all, despite what could happen to me, despite the fact that I could walk away from this encounter never to be quite the same again, or perhaps not even walk away at all. Despite all that, I'm still coming for him. He's done a great many things to many other competitors like me, and competitors greater than me as well. He's crushed dreams, broken down frail egos. He's proved time and again why he's stood at or near the top for this long. I get it, i do. Well, how unfortunate. It's about time....time to prove it again. Just like I gotta prove myself every week that I'M what I say I AM, which is undoubtedly the hardest young worker in all of EAW today. This week will be no exception from the rest. I will more than prove my worth.

You can marginalize everything I’ve done up to this point, call me a pretender if it makes you feel so superior, and it changes nothing about this week. You can make all the assumptions that you'd like about me and the way I act, the way I carry myself, and the way I think as being a supposed path to my own demise. I in fact will welcome you to do so the same way I will welcome you into that ring on Showdown. Win or lose all the same, you will find out why I make the claims that I do, and why I am able to effortlessly follow through on those claims against anybody who opposes me week in and week out. So be careful, because assumptions can be dangerous things to make. I make none of my own, but not because of a lack of belief in what I'm capable of bringing to the table this Saturday. Oh no, quite  the opposite in fact. It was Tiberius Jones that told me recently that compared to me in every facet thought of that he was simply ‘more’. I have no doubts whatsoever that you will echo those same sentiments toward me, but I gotta tell you. There is nobody right now with my time of service or less here in the Land of the Elite that has done MORE with LESS than ME! Nobody! When Showdown rolls around it will like feel like Christmas again in the New Year. Did I mention already that I was having fun this week? I did, didn't I? You see, what's going to happen is I'm going to come out from behind that curtain Saturday night, stroll on down the entrance ramp, and enter that ring ready...ready for a fight, ready for a battle of wills...ready to no doubt take on the biggest, baddest, and the worst, but probably best challenge of my young career, and I'll guarantee one thing, just one this week. I'll guarantee that I'll walk away all the better from it. Trust in that.

How unfortunate.

You know what I detest a whole lot? I really hold a great deal of disdain for Imperialism. It's a long-term poison to this brand, to be sure. If I had my way this match would be for the Answers World Championship, and by golly I would do everything in my power to end the unruly chaotic sovereign of Das Lannister. I wouldn't even want the title. Just having it off Lannister would be the only thing greater than getting him straight up this week. I'm almost to the top of the ladder for sure, Lannister. It must be so cozy up there, Lannister. I'm so glad you have decided to allow me to bask in the champions shine this week. You see, Lannister, foolishly I will climb the ladder all the way, and I will walk through the ring of fire, and I will get to you. I will get to you, and you'll be forced out of your comfort zone. You'll be forced to reach into all your bag of tricks. You'll be forced to your very limits and beyond, because simply put, when someone draws me on the Showdown match card, that's they are faced with. I've got nothing to lose in this, and you know it, and only stain that will be is that of your reputation. Like I said, those names mean nothing, and if I win, oh and I know that's a big if to ponder, but if I did everything else would prove to be invalid too. Deep down in the very pit of your soul that should be of concern for you. I will tread, Lannister, because your elegant debris of words have no effect on me, and this Saturday every bit of punishment will prove be like showering of Christmas gifts in the new year. Basically put, you will be giving me everything I've ever wanted since I walked through those doors, which in the end will only strengthen everything about my own self as as I know it. I'm not impressed. HOW UNFORTUNATE. I won't be joining Nick and Tyler. I was always stronger than both this season, as I came to prove. HOW UNFORTUNATE. You want to slaughter me? Send me back down into obscurity? I challenge the truth and choose to defy it, because right now words aren't going to stop me. HOW UNFORTUNATE. I'm still coming for you, since I know you will be waiting. Little do you know though….how...unfortunate.
Moongoose McQueen
Post February 2nd 2017, 10:27 pm by Moongoose McQueen
(Camera pans over and shows Moongoose McQueen sitting in a dark room in a straight jacket with a spotlight being shone on him. Setting across from, Sebastian Monroe with his hair a mess and the top collar of his shirt unbuttoned is interrogating McQueen. Monroe runs his fingers through is hair growing impatient while McQueen just leans back on his chair.)

Monroe: I’m going to ask you one more time, Moongoose. Are you conspiring with Jamie O’Hara this Friday?

McQueen: Who?

Monroe: You know exactly who. The entire reason I feel I have to set up this entire security thing was because of what happened at King of Elite.

McQueen: I don’t know what you are talking about. I wasn’t there.

Monroe: Don’t play dumb with me. You have been going on all week about how you are telling O’Hara of ways to get into the arena. I mean, are you and O’Hara even friends? Why would you both suddenly get so chummy and want to work together all of a sudden?

McQueen: It sounds to be like you just answered your own question.

(Monroe begins to pull on his hair in frustration)

McQueen: Careful, you might end up like O’Hara. *McQueen uses his eyebrows to point to his head* Squeaky Squeaky

Monroe: I’m not in the mood for jokes now.

McQueen: And you think I am? First of all, you called me in here, then you refused to be in the same room as me unless I put on this straight jacket. Now we have been sitting here for 2 hours, and you haven’t even had the audacity to offer me a glass of water. I’d like a cup of Tea, please. Picked by the poorest kids from Columbia.

Monroe: GOD DAMN IT!! WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR ME TO GET A SERIOUS ANSWER OUT OF YOU?!!

McQueen: Well, there is something I want. If you were to give it to me, I might trust you a little more and let you in on a big secret about this week.

Monroe: What’s that? A title shot?

McQueen: What? No. No… No…. I want Drake Jaeger. I want a rematch with him. Title or not, I know I can beat him, and I will.

Monroe: And what makes you think I’d give you that?

McQueen: Leverage, Sebastian. Leverage is how I get the things I want from people in position of power like you, because you and I both know that any sign of weakness and failure will result in everything around you falling apart. No one is going to take you seriously if you can’t even stop one man from entering an arena. You’ll lose all control, and if you can’t do your job, well, you get replaced. You’re expendable, and I know that.

Monroe: I hope you know that you are too.

McQueen: Well, I’ll always be able to find another job. After all, that’s what being a mercenary is all about, but can you?

Monroe: I’ll think about it. Now tell me, where will Jamie O’Hara appear?

McQueen: Alright, Monroe. You want to truth? You sure you can handle the truth? Well, the truth is this. They were not blue prints to the arena. They were in fact cam shots of Consuela Ava that I sent to O’Hara.

Monroe: And how did you get those shots?

McQueen: Well, I didn’t get those shots. Shimmer did. I already told you, security is horrible in this place.

Monroe: Yeah, and where is that giant freak at now?

McQueen: Either in the Empire locker room, and he’s standing right there in that corner right now.

(Camera pans over to the dark corner where nothing is there)

Monroe: So you’re telling me you are not working with Jamie O’Hara?

McQueen: I never said that.

Monroe: WELL ARE YOU?!!

McQueen: Give me my match and we’ll talk!!

Monroe: FORGET IT!!

(Sebastian Monroe attempts to flip the table, but can barely lift it before storming out of the room and slamming the door. Monroe can be heard in the background )

McQueen: Well, that was rude. (McQueen quickly removes his straight jacket and stretches his arm). Shimmer, you there?

(A figure in black face and a black jumpsuit emerges from the corner and opens his eyes, revealing The Artist Formerly Known as Shimmer had been in the room that whole time.)

McQueen: Were you able to drop the envelope off to O’Hara?

Shimmer: The ones with the nudes or the blue prints?

McQueen: The blue prints, you idiot. And I thought the nudes were fake?

Shimmer: Well, they weren’t her nudes….. rather… they were my own, but I did deliver the blue prints…. As well as my nudes.

McQueen: ……..AND?!!

Shimmer: He gagged at the sight of my golden globes.

McQueen: I MEAN ABOUT THE BLUE PRINTS!! IS HE GOING TO USE THEM OR NOT?!!

Shimmer: He didn’t say anything. He just took it and walked away. Nothing else.

McQueen: Well, then that’s good enough. It will all come down to nature.  Once again, Xavier Williams running that big mouth of his. Idiot can’t even see the irony of his actions. Ooh, Jamie attacked me first, and now I’m attacking him. Geez, you don’t think that Jamie won’t, I don’t know, attack again? Creating this endless cycle of violence and idiocracy between those two.  But I suppose that’s just what the people want to see, and I suppose I should be the man to deliver. Because even without all the pieces, I can tell a lot better stories than Xavier Williams ever could. Seriously, I was starting to get a little bored there. No wonder he needs that excitement in his life. Xavier Williams can tell all the stories he wants to define him, but they will never match up legend that is my career. Small promotions or not, I’ve seen things, done things people still think is impossible. I make things happens when they shouldn’t, and when people ask how, they don’t like the answer. It’s because I am Moongoose McQueen. And if Xavier Williams wants to ask what makes him so sure that he knows exactly what will happen? That answer is still “I’m Moongoose McQueen.” That the difference between Xavier Wlliams and I. People are surprised when he actually accomplishes something. People are surprised when I fail. It says a lot about how different we both are and how highly the world looks at you and I. You say you won’t ignore the things I’ve done. No, the truth is, you simply can’t ignore the things I’ve done. Those who tried, I made sure they remember who I am what’s my name. And come this Friday, if Jamie O’Hara is smart enough to take advantage of the situation I have presented to him, you will never…. EVER forget who I am. I might just be a fish to you, but let it be that every time you see a fish, you take a turn to see if someone is right behind you. Every time you see a fish, you flinch and cover your face in terror as if something is about to strike. Every time you see a fish, I want you to believe at any moment, I can strike you down in an instance like death. Whatever you want to imagine what I am, an asshole, an ordinary man, hell, perhaps that small reflection on O’Hara’s head, you won’t be associating it with disrespect, but fear. After all, if I can’t gain your respect, I can make you fear me, and if anything, people should always be afraid of the unknown. People will never know who I truly am. People will never know what I am. But I keep saying it, I’m Moongoose McQueen. I ain’t nothing like you’ve ever seen or face before, and Xavier Williams, you will be lucky, unlucky, whatever to get a small taste of what I have in mind for Drake Jaeger. He thinks we are done? Well, I’m not going to let him make that call, and I suppose you should learn from this. O’Hara and I aren’t that different. We choose to end things on our terms. And we’re just about willing to take advantage and exploit anything to make sure we get what we want. You say all you wanted was a challenge? Bitch, I’m Moongoose McQueen, you don’t need to ask for that. You’re gonna get that and more. It’s all part of the package. But I’m just warning you now, the only thing you’ll get out of me come tomorrow is me laughing as your ass is laid out in the middle of that ring. Whether it’s because of me or O’Hara, that’s up In the air, but you’ll hear it, and you’ll remember it.

But until then, Good luck with Jamie O’Hara. I’m sure when he drowns you In the sea, I’ll be there with all my little friends laughing , saying “I told you so. I TOLD YOU SO!!” And that’s really the only thing I care about in our little match this Friday. I’m right, and you’re wrong.

(McQueen lifts trap door in the floor and Shimmer descends down. McQueen follows before shutting the trap door down. The camera pans over to a sign on the wall, revealing they are at the Beijing National Indoor Stadium)
TLA
Post February 2nd 2017, 10:06 pm by TLA
TIENES QUE VOLVER

The camera cuts to TLA at the Forbidden City in Beijing, China as he tours the palace museum. TLA walks slowly past 600 years of history as the camera follows him.

TLA: Anthony just don’t understand… He just don’t recognize that in the greater scheme of shit we all the same. History just don’t give no fucks it’s gonna churn us all out just the same. 600 years from now only the real ones gonna be on the walls. The rest of y’all gonna be lost to time. Archived in the back of some centuries old YouTube archive that nobody will watch. That’s gonna be most of our fates but the real ones gonna persevere. They gonna last and they gonna be remembered. Personally I just don’t give no fucks about that. Hermano I am all ‘bout the present. I am the leader of the Now Era and we focusin’ on that shit that’s right up in front of us.

The Now Era always starts now.

TLA passes by the ancient artifacts of the Chinese Emperors as he continues to walk around the palace.

TLA: Anthony y’all wanna start some shit with me holmes? You wanna disrespect mi raza? You don’t know just what shit you startin’ dawg. Y’all can sit up in yo fancy ass clothes with yo paid for bitches you blackmailin’ to even look at yo ugly French ass. But all that shit is bought and paid. You didn’t earn it. You didn’t fight for it. You was born into that shit. I been out on the streets all my life fightin’ for everything I got. You don’t understand shit you don’t understand the struggle. But you understand exactly what you gettin’ into. 

Yeah I know you remember homie.

TLA admires a priceless Ming Dynasty artifact sitting on a velvet pillow

TLA: I know you remember the last time we stepped into that ring and I dropped yo ass for the three count with the Mexican Destroyer. You got got by the Miami Quickness homeboi so don’t even front like this ain’t no thang for you. Last week Jamie O’Hara warned me that he was in a league like I ain’t never seen and I got a first hand lesson on just what that shit entailed. Y’all faced me before too Anthony… 

I hope y’all learned from that lesson cuz I am beastin’ stronger and feastin’ far longer than I was before. 

TLA attempts to figure out exactly what the artifact is. He determines that it must be some kind of hat but is unsure of how exactly to wear it.

TLA: Anthony can dick ride on his personal hero Donald Trump all he wants but it’s only a matter of time until Trump goes after the French people too. Anthony one of those “if it ain’t affectin’ me it don’t matter” type vatos who ain’t gonna get no sympathy from me when Trump deports his ass back to France and then bombs the shit outta it like Hitler did. But we ain’t in France, we ain’t in Mexico, we eses in China and we goin’ bananas. 

We gonna raise some hell and say some shit on live television that the Chinese government ain’t gonna be none too happy about.

Security guards tell TLA to stop touching the priceless artifacts before walking off to monitor other areas of the museum.

TLA: See Anthony you claim you a main event class superstar cuz you took on Hurricane Hawk or Lucian Black or whoever this Tyler Black person is but as far as I know you ain’t been so lucky when it comes to sealin’ the deal. You’ve been goin out there every night and puttin’ up the fight of yo life but so far that’s the best you got. You ain’t got that big ass win you need to really cement yo self up in that scene. You wanna be the face that runs the place amigo?

You gotta take me down first if you wanna run shit.

TLA slips on a pair of black leather gloves as he looks back and forth shiftily down the museum hallway.

TLA: Y’all can insult me all you want. Y’all can insult my nationality all you want and threaten to deport me but it’s gonna take a fucking army for you if you wanna get rid of me! I should actually be thanking you Anthony for helping me get my mind back on track after getting my ass kicked. Now it’s time to get back to doin’ what TLA do best. It’s time to go back. I refused to kneel to Jamie O’Hara and I refuse to bow to you and yo poser ass crown homie. 

Lil hoppa you gonna find out just how much damage a Chicano can do. Come get some chico.

TLA slips the priceless Ming Dynasty artifact into a secret pocket in his Miami Heat jersey as he slips away into the shadows.
The Elite-Lord
Post February 2nd 2017, 9:58 pm by The Elite-Lord
Lannister has heard this tale before. Rex is not speaking in revolutionary terms, as he is not the first, nor the last, to spiel this gospel that he has what it takes to tame the figure in which Lannister represents. Whilst Rex is catered to believe in his own train of thought that Lannister has built a legacy upon bones and ashes, none of which are his own, that the argument is somehow weighted in valued measure - is obviously one of many missteps in which Rex has come to assuring himself of. Rex wants Lannister to believe that he can even attempt to get Lannister out of his comfort zone. Hah! Lannister can only laugh at these baseless boasts. Who are you trying to convince, Rex? Lannister or yourself? Because throwing out these mountains of cliches like "MY kingdom" as if Lannister is lead to believe a single ounce of your nonsense is nothing but laughable. Because Lannister knows not to fear the misleading, nor will tears drown the eyes of the one that rings true for this false pretender. Lannister cannot hope to find a semblance of sympathy for those that embark on the illusion, in which was created from meager ambitions. A pointless sacrifice this is going to prove to be, one that leaves the home front defenseless. This world is Lannister's slaughterhouse, and by no means is Lannister the kind to discriminate against those that tread these treacherous waters. Because men like Lannister serve as the butchers to those that stray far away from home, and Mr. McAllister - how you have invaded into lands that serve not as your own. There is a sense of justice Lannister is bound to feel, when he humbles the like of your kind. It is one of the many virtues of being Lannister after all, being the one to serve as the self-righteous figure of representation. You seek to climb to the mountain top, Rex, Lannister can see the admiration in such a journey. But buyer beware in this discord, for you are bound to only leave a lasting stain on your psychology once rushed into the groove. Of course now, you sit there and fall upon these false pretenses that you have what it takes to combat Lannister at his measure. The young and hopeless are always suspect-able to such a verdict, the world hasn't made a cynic out of you just yet. But that is where Lannister comes in, as the architect to what reality should feel like. Lannister has humbled greater men, Rex, don't freight - it is only the burden of your beliefs you have to free from. Lannister is saving you from such monstrosities. No light of dawn shall continue to shine upon these false flags you wave. Lannister is the enlightener to many and all, and he no longer seeks to confine it all to the bracket of a kingdom.

There is not a shade of compromise to be had in Lannister's execution and judgment, and the brute force is one you have never come to recognize. Because those that play with fire shall burn themselves in the process, and you are not the exception to this very rule. Adamant you are, but terrorizing and superior, you serve not. While you are lulled into this false sense of security, based on your meager successes, Lannister has created a trivium in his name and steed. You may be right in the sense that Lannister has nothing to gain from this particular match-up, in terms of his own legacy - how wrong you are to believe that the equation revolves around that one simple factor. Lannister is not in the business for his legacy, as much as the industry would like to believe. He has much simpler tastes than that, one in which, you yourself shall never grasp. Lannister would rather be king of the ashes than the King of Elite these days. There is simply a taste that leaves the world bitter, and Lannister in his glory, when he has humiliated and devastated a foe. Tyler Parker and Nick Angel no longer roam these halls, no longer call themselves EAW Elitists - and Lannister is the source for their extinction. Who is to say that you won't be next, Rex? While you seek to climb this ladder, it is a task that Nick Angel himself came to resolve. And look where his path led him -- right into the arms of serfdom of Lannister's chronicles. Look at Tyler Parker - a man who became obsessed with the idea of climbing that ladder once more - only to find himself bound to it, and the receiving end of its mercy. Lannister deemed no harm ill-will and negativity towards these men - like Lannister said, he does not discriminate - yet here we are. And here, they don't stand. Lannister is not in the business for anybody but himself, but that is going to be fact that Lannister believes you already knew. So while you might be so eager for this opportunity that waits upon the horizon, it would be ever so wise to tread lightly, on the task at hand. Because you know what they say about Chaos -- Chaos is a ladder. And one might argue that you are climbing that ladder... instead.

But regardless where you are - or where you're going - let it come back to the simple fact that you are the shadow in this game in which we play. You are the one chasing Lannister, you are the one seeking the keeper of the reign. It is Rex McAllister that seeks salvation in the distance, that seeks to prove this stage as one to call his own. Rex McAllister sees such a match-up this marquee as his proving ground, a chance to validate his place among the ranks. But let it be said, and let it ring true, that it is Lannister that is the harbinger of truth. It is with this certainty that Lannister tows the line with, one that cannot be replicated or duplicated. Lannister sees vassals that seek omission from his decree, only to leave themselves suspended in disbelief by the pure nature in which Lannister towers from. While you mock Lannister and his usage of titles, let it be said, that it is Lannister that comes to the foresight of heroes and their decay. Lannister is not a champion to sit in silence, proving his worth through humble means. Yes, Lannister serves under the tone of absolution, but why wouldn't he? Unlike you and your absolution, Rex, there is a manner of testimony and demonstration to back up the figure. Lannister does not mean to bore you with a history lesson, so he won't - but it seems as if you you spent your entire tirade trying to convince Lannister how you are a challenge in which Lannister has not yet seen. And all Lannister can do is laugh at your expense, and just hope for your sake, that you can mimic this very vision you have consumed for yourself. Lannister believes not a word in which you spire, as it is coming across as anything but authentic. But Lannister has seen your talent, and he is not one to deny it. But Lannister has seen this argument made before, and how it has become apparent that dreams are only acquired, just to see them fade. You will not fulfill this void, fulfill this dream at Lannister's expense - Lannister can promise you that much at the very least. Lannister may seem to you, given the harbinger of the Answers World Championship and all, that he is the gateway to your success. But this fallen prophet that has been cast upon you will serve as the appendix of your own undoing. If anything, what Lannister is most known for, is defiling the dignity to any foe that dare cross his path. How many times has Lannister humbled the likes of Jacob Senn? Lannister still remains the one and only man to TRULY humble the bastard of Vendetta. Lannister remains the man who drove Norman Hellion to true madness, and out of the industry and never to be seen again. Just face it, Lannister is the unwritten law of eradication - it's about time this entire INDUSTRY saw the premonition in the form of Lannister!

Nonsense continues to brew from those of inferior claims, of envious ties. But one constant variable always remains true: The one that reigns as the Answers World Champion. And you think Lannister is phased fazed from some second-rate notion from a third-rate being in Rex McAllister? Hah! Don't perplex yourself in this over-compensating of one self means, it only leaves yourself vulnerable to Lannister's very tactic. But Lannister supposes that is for you to live and let learn this coming weekend, Rex. The Elite Answers world is currently in the midst of a reckoning, and the soared Eagle and untamed Lion is the spitting image of its depiction. There is not a march to stead from this beaten path. Lannister won't go as far to call it a terror, but it is certainly the culmination of doubt and fatality all converged into one sector. So go ahead, Rex, try to lay waste to, and cling to, the idea that your words of "My Kingdom" is going to wreck havoc on Lannister's psyche. Because while you set your sights on replicating Lannister's current stature, he has risen above the days of kings and queens. He has risen to that not of a god, but a titan among men. Lannister is the imperial rule still on Showdown, yes - but that serves not in the notion that it once did. For all of EAW is Lannister's to rule, from the desolate seat in which Lannister himself represents. There is not a living soul that can touch Lannister - and that includes YOU Rex McAllister.

Be careful what you wish for, Rex McAllister. You keep knocking on the door, eventually somebody's going to answer you.

And the figure of Lannister, might be a regard in which you cannot bare to be sent.
Rhyse
Post February 2nd 2017, 9:06 pm by Rhyse
LAZARUS PT. 2 - DYNASTY PROMO I

The camera pans and zooms in on a disgruntled Atilano Castillos, where he is seen in a vacant alleyway. Rubble and trash as far as the eye can see, and yes, Castillos belongs to that group. Or so, he thinks. He seems to yank at his hair in frustration, then bangs his fist down on a rusty dumpster. Amidst the loud echo, he locks eyes with the camera and begins to speak.

"We shall start off tomorrow night's Dynasty with a public humilation," said they, the bookers. How splended! The fans and management alike seem to be making a bold statement; Atilano Castillos isn't worth the hype; Atilano Castillos doesn't deserve the opportunities placed before him. But rest assured, after I make an example of Naheem Bogard tomorrow night, the only one who will be humiliated will be the "People's Dream".

Allow me to begin by analyzing the concept of dreams. What is a dream, anyhow? Nothing but a great desire - a blasted obstruction of conscious reality. We wake up from dreams, but never from reality, as it is a ever changing, unstoppable force. And yet so often, we desire and hope, but for what? For something better? I ask myself these rhetorical questions, and I can't help but wonder why a man like Naheem Bogard would choose to name himself after a false perception of reality. Please, be my guest and hide behind your past legacies; your title reigns, your Hollywood career, your thirst for the restless millions to chant "You still got it! You still got it!"

Atilano mockingly chants the latter phrase, whilst pounding on a nearby metal pipe. He lets out a wicked laugh and a second later, looks back at the camera in front of him.

I am that of a rare kind found among the talent this company has to offer. Having dreams and false hope to finally one day rise again and become champion, that isn't me. That isn't me at all. In fact, I think that in this very instant, I've allowed myself to embrace how low I've gotten since I lost my King of Elite qualifying match. When people see Naheem Bogard, they see a legend, a veteran, and and someone far much physically stronger than myself. Yet, when I lay eyes on this so-called "Franchise Player" I see the very same soul I found hidden the victims that lead me to my accession. Naheem, I will not hesitate to put you through the very shame I have had to live these past weeks. Inside me lies seething rage, and with it, I will do what I do best. That is, to make an example out of the faces of the past.

Atilano closes his eyes and then holds his hands in front of himself. He then recites a misquoted poem by Emma Lazarus.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to rewrite history,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the fabled, the hope-driven, to me,
I lift my golden cane to their heads,
and send them running to the door."

He opens his eyes again, and gives off a fiendish smirk.

Never lose sight of your fantasies, Naheem. For as long as you can dream, you continue to live a life - and a lousy one at that. Defeating you tomorrow is not a day-dream, it'll be a well-thought plan. El Rey de Oros will rise again.

(OCC: Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time to develop a good series of promos for this week. In between school and "work", I seemed to have lost my motivation. I will, however, challenge myself to do better next time.)
Lucas Johnson
Post February 2nd 2017, 8:57 pm by Lucas Johnson
Dynasty Promo #1 - The Stock Continues To Rise

Tick...tock....tick....tock. The time continues to count down to zero, less than a month until it's truly over and the time is ticking until I am crowned EAW Interwire Champion. People keep asking me on the street this past week if I really want to re-sign with the company. Do you want the answer to that question? The ANSWER YOUR DAMN RIGHT I WANT TO BE HURTING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT BUT THE EXECUTIVES AT DYNASTY DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME A CHANCE! THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME THE CROWN THAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE AND THAT IS THE INTERWIRE CHAMPIONSHIP! People need to learn the hard way of not giving me what I want but quite frankly the match I have this week is something I really wanted for the longest time. People might get goosebumps every-time they see this man, they might flinch, always have a chip on there shoulder but me? I am not afraid of anyone in this business even if it's you Hades. One of the biggest legends still on the active roster on Dynasty or on the whole roster period. If you have been living under a rock for the past five years let me read you off some of his resume that might catch your eye. Former Interwire Champion, Elite Champion, Answers World Champion, the 2014 Grand Rampage Winner. The list can go on and on people but the biggest statistic you need to learn about this man is that he is a Hall of Famer. While all those facts and statistics maybe true they are just numbers to me. I don't give a flying fuck if you are seven foot tall or five hundred pounds whoever I am facing in the ring better realize they are going to suffer for other peoples actions and why the Dynasty executives need to name me number one contender or one by one some of there favorite stars will fall and I will end there careers with a blink of an eye. The Machine Break is one of the most devastating moves in the wrestling world today and no one has been able to stop it yet and every single victim has visited a trip to the emergency room. I should have been the King of the Elite not Tiberious Jones, everyone in the back knows it. Dynasty executives didn't put me in the tournament because they know in the back in their thick brain or there's that it would be a blow out from the first match. Bring me my fucking crown or each soldier will fall, you want a new signature on the dotted line? NAME ME CONTENDER OR I WILL END HADES CAREER WITH AN INSTANT. WHERE IS THE ALMIGHTY HADES WHEN YOU NEED HIM? Oh yeah.....no where to be seen after I break his damn arm tomorrow night!

Hades man I respect you to death in this business. When I first came to the land of the elite I was praying that some day I would get to step into the ring with Hades the Hellraiser on a free per-view some day and it would be the best day of my life by stepping into the ring with an icon but also getting a huge pay day out of it. But lucky for me that day comes tomorrow night because the stock of The Wrestling Machine continues to rise and time is ticking before that Interwire Championship is put around my waist. You are right that I did lose the Young Lions Cup trophy and I do deserve better and should go for bigger and better things that's why I want the most prestigious championship in our business and that's the Interwire Championship. A title that you held in the past, but where the hell have you been man? You were on top of the world and now I feel your just fading away and it's sad to watch man. But here's a little word of advice, I appreciate the words coming from a Hall of Famer and someone I respect like you....but umm. I DON'T NEED ADVICE FROM SOME WASHED UP HAS BEEN THAT IS ABOUT TO HAVE CAREER SHATTERED INTO LITTLE PIECES. I hope you bring your A game because my dream will come true once that bell rings and it will be a matter of time before that Machine Break will be locked in and the Hades name will fall. The Lucas Johnson name will rise and everyone will HAVE TO BRING ME MY CHAMPIONSHIP!
AlexisDiemos
Post February 2nd 2017, 8:56 pm by AlexisDiemos
I’m sorry Azumi, was that supposed to be a rebuttal to what we do? Talking about how you are much better than us, when you can’t get near a single title belt. You want to talk about success stories when you’re entire career has been built off the backs of other people. First, your whole career took off with a tag team with Erica Ford. From there, you continued to stagnate in that team, and then you finally grasped some more success, by acting like the little remora that you are, latching onto Haruna’s stomach and picking off the scraps of success that she tries to get. You aren’t the biggest threat in this match you prissy little idiot. You’re not even a blip on the radar of success, just like my sister says. See, you did beat me during the Control in the Vault match. You beat me, by the way, by kicking me in the back of the head and throwing me out. You couldn’t beat me in a genuine one on one fight, or face to face like a real woman, you instead attacked me from behind like a little bitch. You then decided to lord this fact over all of us, because as of this date, it’s your biggest accomplishment. Snatching a Control in the Vault while the real competitors of that match went on to achieve higher fame. Our family is still stronger. Our family is still greater. And above all else, our family is still holding the reigns here on Empire.

You aren’t better than us. I don’t know what made that thought pop in your head. Is it the few victories that you’ve gained against us? What about the numerous times that members of my family have beaten you down? Those times that we’ve left you lying on the ground. What has that cash in the vault done for you, other than feed an ego that needs no feeding. An ego that doesn’t have the strength to back it up? You’re still that prissy little bitch girl that can do nothing without having someone MUCH STRONGER standing behind her and backing her up. I know for a fact I can beat you one on one, and now, I’m not by myself. See, I have my very ready sister here to end you as well. To silence that stupid tongue of yours. And I get another shot at the ever ready Haruna Sakazaki. And when it comes down to that, I’m more threatened by Haruna than I ever will be by you. Because you don’t threaten me. Eclipse compares people to animals a lot, and my favorite comparison of you is an ocelot. Sure, you were the big animal in your tiny jungle...but this ain’t that tiny jungle is it? You’re in a forest with bigger cats. Tigers, lions, jaguars, and cougars. And baby girl...you aren’t going to roar here. You’ll be lucky if mews show up from that tiny mouth of yours.

See, at the end of the day, our ‘dirty actions’ to win matches, we don’t necessarily need them. I beat Haruna without any assistance from my family. I’ve won matches by myself. But Azumi, you have to keep sticking that pig nose of yours into my business. You have to keep shoving your face into the world of Empire and saying ‘look at me, here I am, I’m important too, pay attention to me!’ You may think that I do the same thing, but on the contrary. I’m very happy to be a background girl to my family. Because playing the background to the greatest show on earth...that doesn’t seem so bad does it? Hell, I think it’s fitting for me. I don’t need the spotlight to feel important, I have multiple family members that make me feel more important than I ever would otherwise. I don’t need to have high accomplishments or shows with my face on them to feel important or worthwhile. I just have to know that I’m stronger. I just have to know that I’m better. And I just have to know that the family that stands behind me, isn’t there for just fame, fortune, money, or power. That they are here because I’m here, and I’m here because they are here. You wouldn’t understand that of course. You’re too busy trying to be the ‘face of empire’ that you can’t understand that Empire doesn’t need your face to be special, or to be important. Fall back in line little Zoom Zoom. Big girls are here to play.

I don’t understand something though Haruna. You talk about how us beating you...isn’t us beating you. Because why? Because we cheated? Because we were meany meany poopy heads, we didn’t dominate you? That your match with Brody wasn’t that brutal? I mean, you being almost unable to walk out of the ring wasn’t enough? Blood being drained from your body wasn’t enough? Do we have to fucking kill you, you stupid...no, no...going to be calm. Listen. You may not accept the truth, but it is the truth. You have been beaten down, battered, bruised, and destroyed in the ring. You have been completely and totally manhandled in the ring by other vixens, so you can’t say that you haven’t. Hell, you still have the scars and bruises from when you faced off against Brody yet she wasn’t a worthy challenge because ‘waaaah, more vixens got involved’? Is that what we are getting at?

Life isn’t fair sweetie. I mean hell, you want to talk about being dominated...you’ve never beaten Tarah Nova. You’ve come close to but never achieved a title success, except for two weeks holding onto the specialist title, which is probably the shortest reign that title has ever had. See, you can’t cut it, Haruna. You bitch and moan about not achieving your success, but when you can’t cut it in the big spot, you then bitch and moan about the match itself. Face it! You aren’t in contention for main spot anymore sweetie. We’ve surpassed you. We’re better than you. And not just Sanatorium either. Not just my sweet family, Coven. See, when I first came in to EAW, sure...you may have been the best. You were the Pride of the division after all. But this isn’t then. This is now. Empire, the show of our generation, and here we are, and you’re still where you were when I first joined EAW. Chasing a title, and complaining about it afterwards.

See, I have beaten you Haruna. The first ever Empress of Elite, I beat you. And I didn’t have help. And after I beat you, what did you do? Bitch and moan. What would you have done if you had beaten me and moved on to someone else? Bitched and moaned. That’s what you’re good at! You’re good at complaining. Good at pointing fingers everywhere and yelling about how unfair life is, but when push comes to shove, the fact is...you yourself can’t cut it. You can’t handle the big matches. You can’t handle the big spotlight. And quite frankly, you’re tired of the Sanatorium fights? I’m tired of you. I’m tired of you constantly walking around with a stick up your ass, acting like you deserve a stronger challenge when you can’t handle the big challenges. So, maybe you should put your money where your mouth is, and shut...the fuck...up! Because I, like many others on Empire, are sick of you. We are sick of you running your mouth about how Empire has no challenges for you, when it’s pretty clear that it does. So. Time to put up or shut up Haruna. Time to prove that we, the Sanatorium, are no challenge to you. Either you beat both me and Jocelyn in this match, and prove maybe you do belong in the big limelight...or we beat you, and you return to bitching and moaning.

I’ve been doubted, but I prove the doubters wrong. I can put up a fight with the best this business has to offer, and win or lose, I know where my limits are. I want to push past them. Break my own glass ceiling, like my husband broke his. I will be a success, and I will trample through everyone on Empire to do just that. So, either get out of my way, or get ran the fuck over.
Ross Vegas
Post February 2nd 2017, 8:36 pm by Ross Vegas

TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY

(Michael Belfort stands by in the interview area with Ross Vegas, who holds a t-shirt bearing the words “1-2-3. ROSS VEGAS IS THE CHAMP”.)

Michael Belfort: The Cream of the Crop, Ross Vegas. What do you have there?

Ross Vegas: Read this sign up there. Hold that end up there. Makes me happy, yeah. 1-2-3, Ross Vegas is the champion, yeah. WOW. Take it away, unbelievable right there. Ross Vegas is doing unbelievable things. And I’m only ever three seconds away from changing the course of history, dig it? Here’s the way it goes: Drake Jaeger, 2017 is not your year. I’m gonna beat you tomorrow night on Dynasty, yeah, in front of the screaming Japanese crowd, full of the underage Japanese women you love. And then I’m gonna beat you for the title. Winning that title from you, you know how easy it’s gonna be? It’s gonna be easier than -- hold this…

(Ross Vegas hands Michael Belfort a hard candy and snatches it away just as quickly.)

Ross Vegas: Taking candy from a baby. Unbelievable. I can take all the candy and pour it on your head right now! And you won't know what hit ya! OOOHHHH YEAAAAAHHH. That's what Ross Vegas can do. That's the element of surprise. I coulda poured all this candy over your head and you wouldn't have known what hit ya! Just like I can be up against the ropes, and you think I've got nothing left in the tank, and then I COME OUTTA NOWHERE WITH A SUPERKICK. And then ROYAL FLUSH, 1-2-3, VEGAS WINS. That's the power of Ross Vegas. When it seems like all is lost, I still got an ace in the hole. So I could pour this candy all over your head right now. But I ain’t gonna! I’m gonna pour it on mine. ELEMENT OF SURPRISE, YEAH!

(Ross pours a jar of candies over his head.)

Ross Vegas: Aren’t I something, jack? You see me out here and I do the wild, the unthinkable, the impossible. And tomorrow night that is exactly what I will do. Drake Jaeger, the third time’s the charm. And your harem’s gonna fall apart when I work my charm on em after the show. Better believe it buddy. Breakout moment, yeah, for Ross Vegas. This is the BREAKOUT MOMENT. LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY!

(Ross rips off his t-shirt Hulk Hogan style)

Ross Vegas: DRAKE JAEGER, UNDERSTAND… that the belt… will fall… in 2017. The Interwire Championship belt… will fall, 2017. Mark my words, I will be the Interwire Champion within the year. And not only the Interwire Champion, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion. RESPECT IT, BELIEVE IT, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. OOOOHHHHHH YEEAAAAAAHHHH!

Michael Belfort:
Is that a prediction? Or is that a promise?

Ross Vegas: A promise, yes it is. And I promise to YOU, THE THOUSANDS IN ATTENDANCE AND THE MILLIONS WATCHING AT HOME, that you’ll have a champion you can be proud of, the world’s greatest, Ross Vegas. You know they say that all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Drake Jaeger and you can see that ain't true! The concept of pumping iron and putting in the work is so foreign to Drake Jaeger that he resorts to calling me a "steroid freak". WELL YOU CAN INJECT YOUR ASS WITH ANY SYRINGE YOU WANT TO, DRAKE. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BE AS STRONG AS THE CREAM OF THE CROP! Because I'm a GENETIC FREAK. I AIN'T NORMAL! You got a 25% chance, AT BEST, at BEAT ME! And I'm gonna break it down for all my ladies out there. Would you rather be with me, THE CREAM OF THE CROP, or little emo boy Drake Jaeger? What do you think, Michael?

Michael Belfort: We're running out of time here, any last thoughts on your opponent?

Ross Vegas: Oh I got tons. And I think I've said all that needs to be said about Drake Jaeger. Except for one thing. You see, Drake Jaeger has some delusions of grandeur. He really thinks he deserves better than facing The Cream of the Crop. Well lemme break it down for ya, manlet: I'M THE CREAM OF THE CROP, THERE AIN'T NOBODY BETTER! NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN I DO. I am the shining star of Dynasty, and I will prove exactly why tomorrow night. You got that, Drake? Let me put it in a simple way that even Drake's harem can understand. I’m gonna tell Drake Jaeger what he is. HE AIN’T NOTHING BUT A STEPPING STONE! A STEPPING STONE… TO THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! And I will run through you, your harem, and anybody else out there who wants to take a gamble against Ross Vegas. DON’T BET AGAINST VEGAS! NOT THIS YEAR!
Post February 2nd 2017, 8:31 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ (SD2)
Vanitas

Again, I saw vanity under the sun:  
the case of solitary individuals, without sons or brothers;
yet there is no end to all their toil,
and their eyes are never satisfied with riches.
For whom do I labour, and bereave my soul of good?
This also is vanity and sore travail.

Ecclesiastes 4:7-8

It seems I was wrong about you.

I imagined there might be something that distinguishes Chris Elite from all the other wretched curs of the Showdown locker room. Perhaps some virtuous engine deep inside. Some redemptive quality which allows him to go about his life relatively unphased by the coils of such fleeting temptations. Chris Elite may seldom be the name hanging up on everybody’s lips, but I dared believe there was something different about you. A dignity. An acquiescence. The ability to finds value in yourself beyond the vain, earthly markers of success and fortune. I still believe, despite myself, that once upon a time, you had stars in your eyes and fire in your heart. You know, childlike and naive; enraptured by ideals and quiet optimism. But I now see the dim glow of the truth. When lamentations beckon, you have hastened to erase the path and those footsteps left behind you. I thought better of you, Chris, I really did. But as you admit yourself, you’ve just been pushing those painful memories back. You haven’t really engaged with them or done any real soul searching to piece together what went wrong. You just throw your toys out of the pram and impudently declare that you’re done waiting. Acting like a child is no way to grow, Chris. Still, it’s hard not to feel slightly sorry for you. You staying in this business for so long isn’t a hard won achievement as I so thought. You aren’t a hero, but a victim. Caught in a vicious cycle of ever expanding desperation as your grandiose lusts are thwarted by your ever so humble means.

There’s a saying that every athlete dies not once but twice. That sometime after he clears thirty and approaches forty, he just wakes up dead one day. Still breathing yet perished as far as his life as an athlete goes. Sure he may still look the part, and he retains a level of vigor and coordination that most Average Joes will only ever dream about. But each knock just takes that little bit longer to stop hurting. Each kick out takes just that little bit more effort. And each reflex is just a little bit too slow. Such that he finds himself wanting where once he excelled. Well Chris, you are tangible proof that the saying is nothing but a lie. Because you never did have the patience to wait until thirty five or even thirty. I see now that my first question was sorely ill thought.  I now realise that ‘Patience’ is not the reason why you are still here, standing before me and hoping to earn yourself a shot down the line at the National Elite Championship.At Least not patience on your part. Maybe there is still some charitable soul in the back who took pity enough to stick their neck out for you, and now they’re still waiting, having their patience tried as they are left hoping you make good eventually. In any case, you being here isn’t because you have the forbearance to endure whatever may come with dignity and with an eye to finding meaning through all the sufferance. No Chris, the question I should have asked is “how do you kill something that is already dead?”Because your career was dead the moment it started. This question...It is the question that nobody, nobody in...what is it? Over seven? Nearly 8 years now? And nobody has found an answer. No matter how many times you are laid down you still come back to haunt us from beyond the grave but it doesn’t take long before it becomes clear that you aren’t really manifest as the real challenge you aspire to be. Any serious competitor will walk through you unabated. It doesn’t matter how many times you reincarnate yourself. A new Suicide Kid. A new Chris Elite. A new name. A new language. A new attitude. At one time, a new New Breed Champion. But sooner rather than later, the same bitter disappointment kicks in. Chris Elite isn’t a man with the patience and due care necessary to learn from his mistakes. He’s a zombie, a relict. He goes through all the motions, but they have long lost any pretense of meaning or purposiveness. The mere imitation of life.

Do you really believe, in your heart of hearts, that you are the one man ready to curb my ascension? Well I am sorry to disappoint you, Chris, But you have sorely disappointed me. While you are still here by what I can only fathom is the work of miracle, I am here because I have a job to do. An eternal calling that, while long and wearisome, satiates my soul and promises a greater joy upon the horizon. The title itself is nothing, a trinket. But in my hands it has purpose too. It’s all part of the plan and that is why although I wait patiently for someone on my level, it doesn’t matter who I face. I am holding on to this for a long, long time. So if you want this title? You want an opportunity to become National Elite Champion? Well i don’t care, come and earn it. Come right here and pick it up off the floor. But before we get to that, I suggest you take a long, hard look at your reasons. As you say, be careful what you wish for, because if you really are so shallow that your only motivation for all of these years of suffering is a lifeless piece of gold, then all is but empty vanity. All your efforts in vain, like striving to catch the wind. Remember Chris, you can’t keep living this cycle forever. Your crowning achievement, your golden age came and passed as in a moment. So will all things. So will all moments. Memento mori.

God Is Watching.
Niki Khan
Post February 2nd 2017, 8:23 pm by Niki Khan
PORTLAND, OR

DRAKE’S LANDING WRESTLING GYM/ART STUDIO

12:23 pm on THURSDAY

JOSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! HURRY UP, SUGAR ASS!! I WANNA WATCH THIS MOOOOOOOOVIE!!

Niki Khan - Niki with ONE k, by the way - sits in a giant movie theater that is situated in the basement of Drake’s Landing. Scattered throughout the theater are random employees/foot soldiers of Wolvesden, all wearing their signature black balaclava’s. Niki slurps away at a giant soda before dumping her hand into the way-too-big bag of popcorn.

Seriously, it’s way too big, man. Nobody needs that much popcorn.

Somebody needs to get the defibrillator ready…

JOSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!! Goddammit...I shoulda just got Danny to do it...JOS-

The camera pans slightly to the right to show Josie Grey seated beside Niki. Josie holds her hand in her palm and leans on the armrest.

Oh...hey, TightPuss, when did you get there?

...are you serious? I’ve been sitting here this whole time…

.....we walked in together....

I bought you that popcorn! For God’s sake!

You bought this?

Yes. It was the most expensive bag of popcorn ever, but you just “had to have it” so…

I own this theater...it’s under my house… I get this shit for free.

...wait, what?! So I just spent 25 bucks on your snacks for nothing?!

Yeah. Man, you should see your face right now….you look like my Dad on my wedding day…

Ohmygod…

Oh shut up, you love me. Anyway...START THE MOVIE!!!

Ms. Khan...Niki...we aren’t watching a movie. We’re down here to watch tape and prepare for your match this Friday.

Three of the Wolvesden lackeys groan loudly. One tosses his soda at Josie, who barely dodges it. The three of them get up and walk out, grumbling the whole way.

I already prepared, Sugartwat...I spent, like...the WHOLE week training with Big Bear and his shitheel son for this match. As Danny Brown would say, I’m Red to Go. Now can we PLEASE just watch this mo-

Look, let’s be honest, Niki: I could go into that ring tomorrow and literally beat the shit out of Amy-Jayne, bu-

Who’s that? She new?

No, she’s just been inactive lately.

Doing what? Scooping sand out of her pussy?

....gross...No, I have no idea what she was doing, and frankly, everyone I’ve discussed this match with couldn’t care less about her.

Then why do you? Why should I?

Because for this week only, we HAVE to care. Let’s not lie, you’ve been on quite a losing streak lately.

So?

So if you lose to someone as...horrible as Amy-Jayne is, you’re going to look like an idiot.

...fuckin….fine...BUT AFTER THIS...We’re watching Joy Fuck Club, got it?

Deal. Anyway, I figured we should start with her promo…

Awesome…

…...um…..a beat, I guess….

...Who are we talking about again?

Amy-Jayne.

Who’s that? She new?

No, she’s ju-ugh, never mind.

Josie presses play and leans back into her chair. The lights dim.

WE GONNA MST3K THIS BITCH!

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 9N5qhhX

...oooooooook…that was pointless. Welp, great promo...movie ti-

It hasn’t even started yet.

Ohmygod, this is gonna feel like forever, isn’t it?

“Ah Nikki Khan, who even is Nikki Khan boo?”

Ohmygod, she actually called him Boo...oh dear Lord, the apocalypse is here…

I haven't a clue sweet pea, she obviously pretty irrelevant.

Wait, didn’t he have to invent a title to make people look at him? The Royal Blood Title?

Royal BREED, and yes, that would be him.

Well, I guess he would know what irrelevancy looks like…

Clearly I knew that Anthony, you I may not have been actively in the ring as of late but I have always stood by my man

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

Told you she was horrible.

You weren’t lying. Jesus H. Thank God it’s over.

Nope...still more…

OH COME ON

and now tonight

Tomorrow.

in the in-ring return I am against someone so irrelevant that they will become relevant because of me,

You know...she just said that she was irrelevant, too, in a way. I’m SO irrelevant, that even SHE looks relevant...you know?

Nikki Khan will be known as the girl who got her ass whooped by a woman with so much more class, beauty and power than her and that's because she will have stepped in the ring with yours truly,

Who’s that? She new?

there is nothing Nikki can do to beat me she's just not on my level when it comes to in the ring, so bringing you're A game isn't going to work.

OH WAIT!!! That’s that cunt I tagged with hella days ago! She was SOOOOOOOO bad!

Yeah, I would say not much has changed, but she’s been inactive, so...no idea. I doubt she spent that time training, though.

Judging by the looks of her “boo,” she was spending that off-time making him a Cuck.

“Unluckily for you Nikki I have seen you in the ring and I have told beautiful miss Amy here all the ways in which she can beat you, told her were you go wrong and places that she can capitalize when you make you're mistakes, which will be a simple task because you make a mistake every second you are in the ring...

Every second. Clever. France’s education system must stop after Kindergarten.

You know I’m French, right?

OH SHIT! I’m sorry!

Nah, it’s alright...we French think Anthony is a bitch.

it's as if you're a blind person trying to wrestle which though amusing is not how this company works.”

But creating your own championship IS how it works? Really? Yeah, shut the fuck up and know your place, Leonhart.

“However Nikki you're biggest mistake of all in going toe to toe with me in the ring and like my boo here just said you make many mistakes

Wait...pause it...did she SAY “You Are Biggest mistake…”

I believe she did…

...What...a...Dumb…Useless...Bitch...She SPEAKS like a poorly written paper...ohmygod, that’s amazing…

many that I will capitalize on, I know how girls like you think, you think that you have this in the bag your picturing yourself with your hand raised...Well I hate to burst your little happy bubble but that simply isn't going to happen for you see Nikki I am just better in every way than you, I am smarter, sexier, more powerful...

HA! “SMARTER, SEXIER, MORE POWERFUL!” Did she get that from her Tampon box?

and come Friday you'll be the one on you're back with me standing over you victorious with my hand being raised by the referee

I’m sure you know allllllllllllll about being the one on your back, right?

that just fact not fiction sweetie

I’m shocked she knew those words.

Nikki Khan is going down, no come on boo we got matches to prepare for.”

The “promo” ends. The lights slowly rise. Niki Khan sits with her head in her hand, slowly shaking it back and forth.

Sweet...Sweet...Christ...SWEET...SWEET...Christ...the FUCK was that, Josie?!

I know...I know…

She realizes that HER calling someone irrelevant is, like, THE example of the pot calling the kettle black, right? Like THAT should be the new saying: “Well, isn’t THAT Amy-Jayne calling somebody irrelevant…” It makes way more sense than the Pot/Kettle one...And why was her dumb fuck boyfriend there?

I have no answers, Ms. Khan. None.

I mean...this bitch talks in run-on sentences...she is HORRIBLE in the ring...she whines and bitches and moans about “not being motivated”...waitaminute…

What...everything ok?

...the run-on sentence talk...the pointless promos...the horrible HORRRRRRRIBLE in-ring talent...you don’t think…

...thiiiiiiiink what?

...Amy-Jayne...is LUKE REIGN...POST SEX CHANGE!

...that’s...hm…

There are SO many trannies in EAW. We are so progressive here.

Well, that does seem very likely, now that you say that…

Oh! And look! Since we’re showing off our boyfriends and husbands and shit...here’s KENNY DRAKE, FOR LITERALLY NO REASON!

Kenny Drake walks into frame.

...hi…

How ya doin, boo were just watching the new Amy-Jayne promo were she sid that she was better stronger faster prettier then me and it fact not fiction boo!

Kenny slowly turns to Niki, who grins like a ‘tard.

... “boo?” Did you just call me “boo?”

It’s my Amy-Jayne impression.

Who’s that? She new?

HA! NO, SHE’S NOT!! CRAZY, RIGHT?!

Wait...isn’t that Anthony Leonhart’s beard?

Sure is.

...Yeah, that chick is Post-Op Luke Reign. Have fun. Tell him I hate him and I hope he gets AIDs.

Kenny walks away.

“Tell HER” you mean…

yeah, whatever

Isn’t he charming?

Like a cold sore. Anyway...you got anything you wanna say in response?

HA! No, I don’t! She made herself look dumber than I ever could!

Alright...well then, you have one more training session with Big Bear and Mikey tonight, then you’ll be on your way.

YAY! JOY FUCK CLUB! JOY FUCK CLUB! JOY FUCK CLUB!

....fine….DANNY...PRESS PLAY…

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Now no spoilers.

Once again, the lights dim and the two Super Best Friends watch the screen, lost in movie (porn) magic (sex).

HEY! A Niki Khan promo has a clear ending! CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

Alright...later.

(OOC: Motivated yet?)

Last edited by Niki Khan on February 2nd 2017, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steven Brody
Post February 2nd 2017, 7:29 pm by Steven Brody
"Kotaro Gin. The man that stole my debut win away from me. You know, I really have to thank the general manager for teeing this up. I didn’t think I’d get the opportunity to deliver some good old fashioned justice this soon.

The Japanese are supposed to be a culture based on honor, ain’t they? Do you think that was an honorable way to end our match, Kotaro? I was gonna ask how you sleep at night, but I already know the answer. Tonight, you’re sleeping with a concussion. That’s bachi.

I’m coming out on top tonight Gin, just like 72 years ago. Only this time, I won’t accept your surrender.

Bang Bang."
Amy-Jayne
Post February 2nd 2017, 5:48 pm by Amy-Jayne
EAW Promoz! - Page 39 9N5qhhX

Amy-Jayne had been some what absent from the screens of EAW but on the upcoming episode of Empire Amy-Jayne was set to face off against Nikki Khan and Amy knew that she had this one in the bag, she had no doubt she was walking out the winner.

Amy and Anthony are seen backstage looking at the camera as Amy stands with her arm on Anthony's shoulder.

Ah Nikki Khan, who even is Nikki Khan boo?

I haven't a clue sweet pea, she obviously pretty irrelevant.

Clearly I knew that Anthony, you I may not have been actively in the ring as of late but I have always stood by my man and now tonight in the in-ring return I am against someone so irrelevant that they will become relevant because of me, Nikki Khan will be known as the girl who got her ass whooped by a woman with so much more class, beauty and power than her and that's because she will have stepped in the ring with yours truly, there is nothing Nikki can do to beat me she's just not on my level when it comes to in the ring, so bringing you're A game isn't going to work.

Unluckily for you Nikki I have seen you in the ring and I have told beautiful miss Amy here all the ways in which she can beat you, told her were you go wrong and places that she can capitalize when you make you're mistakes, which will be a simple task because you make a mistake every second you are in the ring, it's as if you're a blind person trying to wrestle which though amusing is not how this company works.

However Nikki you're biggest mistake of all in going toe to toe with me in the ring and like my boo here just said you make many mistakes, many that I will capitalize on, I know how girls like you think, you think that you have this in the bag your picturing yourself with your hand raised...Well I hate to burst your little happy bubble but that simply isn't going to happen for you see Nikki I am just better in every way than you, I am smarter, sexier, more powerful and come Friday you'll be the one on you're back with me standing over you victorious with my hand being raised by the referee that just fact not fiction sweetie Nikki Khan is going down, no come on boo we got matches to prepare for.

OOC - I would of done more but I kinda am not motivated for this one.
Ryder
Post February 2nd 2017, 5:32 pm by Ryder
I find myself trying to find the perfect phrasing quite often. When this dilemma comes about, I always think of who may have said something better than I ever could. Right now is one of those times, and I’ll lead you with a quote from the great Vince Lombardi: “Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” 

I think not, that it is fair to throw such insolent words at the manner in which I compose myself, Nobi. You lead your argument strong, praising me for our similarities, for what I have done in the eyes of admirability among the fans and fellow Elitists. This praise is accepted with open arms, and I thank you. You exhibit some of the top notch qualities that I cannot say I see often in Elitists nowadays. You possess a certain humbleness, determinedness, and respect that is nearly unprecedented; I honor you for that. I hope you can accept my kind words as well, because for now, that will be the cease of that. You see, Nobi, although you flatter me and build me up, you chip away at me with your verbal pickaxe in hopes of exposing an ore of insecurity, an ore of victory for you and your words. I am saddened to inform you that your swings have missed, hitting nothing but air, and that your wasted efforts will only fuel me more when it comes to dissecting what you believed to be a match-altering oration. Do not judge me. I cannot stress this enough, and I am not going to be a prick about it. I could throw out the cliched “I do not need to take ridicule from someone so inferior to me in every facet,” but that is weak. I am not weak, and neither are you. It is time to put on the big boy pants and face the facts. Would you say that a machine that operates when two people are cranking levers on opposite sides runs best when both individuals are doing work? Obviously the answer is yes, so do not worry about thinking too hard about that one. Would you say that, if one person is not doing the cranking necessary to operate the machine, then they are halting progress and prohibiting the machine from working? The answer is simply yes, yet again. Would you be irritated if you were doing your portion of the job, while your co-worker dozes off, texting disgusting women and laughing about receiving his paycheck despite doing nothing? Surprise! The answer is yes. I was the hard worker, and Miles was the slacking do-nothing. He brought all the pain and consequences upon himself. I did what was right for me and right for my advancement going forward. I was not going to fight a handicapped match because my partner is busy sleeping on the apron. I will let him take the downfall while I use his corpse as a stepping stone to reach the safety of land? Is that morbid? Perhaps. Is it necessary? Absolutely. I know that you understand this, or at least I hope you do. Here is the underlying facts that no one wants to touch. Nobi, do you think you are ready for me? You brought hell to the Pizza Boy and put him through the wringer, I shall give you that, and Kevin Devastation left you lying with a victory that was tarnished due to his failure to be relevant, but what do I bring you? Do not worry, Nobi, about me not fighting you like a man. I can confirm with all my willpower and honesty that we will have one hell of an honest scrap this Saturday. I can also confirm that we will more than likely put on one hell of a match. “How weird of you, Matt Ryder, to speak in match terms without saying how you will completely dismember me!” you may ask, but fear not. I am a realist. I understand what this world brings and who the individuals in it are capable of. You are talented, bro, and so am I. You could defeat me, sure, but could you do so as easily as I could defeat you? I think not. You do not taste victory, you do not taste success, and to your credit, you seem to never taste salt either. Bitterness is a word that could hardly be used to describe you. I think the only other word that is less accurate than bitter would be “successful.” You have disappointed often, I understand that feeling, Nobi, but what steps have you done to change it? 2017 kicks off and you give The Pizza Boy a hell of a fight before falling to him, and Kevin Devastation drives a fist between your legs before you could knock his eighty year old ass on the mat and pin him. I see your retort now, “Well, what have you done Matt Ryder?” Well, I carried a tag team through weeks of the Grand Prix Tournament, led us to a victory over the likes of Lannister and The Heart Break Gal, defeated every opponent who stood before me on Showdown, and made the tough decision to nip the cancer in the bud when I left Matt Miles in the dust in regard to his blasé lack of enthusiasm towards holding the prestigious Elite Answers Wrestling gold. There is the difference between you and I, Nobi. You say you will do something; I say I will do something… And I deliver. 
Hades
Post February 2nd 2017, 4:55 pm by Hades
Over a month ago, I swore to change the present course the EAW has undertaken; one that would ultimately lead them to their own demise.  I tried to be your Savior.  Your Hero.  Your watchful protector.  But I now see that I am not the Hero the EAW deserves.  That honor belongs to another.  Much like their identity, the date of their arrival remains a mystery to me.  But I trust they are fully aware of what their objective is -- that which fate requires of them -- and they will be a willing participant in the salvation of the company I held close to my dark heart for six years.  Hopefully you can take it to heights that I never could; accomplish what I couldn’t.  From the moment I entered this place I was made well aware of my destiny.  To resurrect an era that had been lost.  An era of excitement, suspense, and darkness; but more importantly, an era of pure hell.  An era that will have to continue without Hades the Hellraiser.

When I pictured my final match in the EAW, I figured it would be with someone who I despised but greatly respected like DEDEDE or Moongoose McQueen...someone I watched grow over the years like Xavier Williams or Nick Angel...or perhaps someone I’d never beaten like the Heart Break Boy; but I was never one to be picky so Lucas Johnson will do just fine as I know better than anyone what he’s going through.

When you go week after week, fighting tooth and nail to become something of importance in a place where the odds are stacked against you and you haven’t a friend or ally to turn to for comfort -- it can be rather overwhelming to deal with on a weekly basis.  But then somehow -- someway you manage to silence all of the doubters in overcoming the unfathomable...only to lose it in a short period of time.  Those voices return, much louder than before, you’re kicking yourself every step of the way and the only thing that seems to numb your pain is to place pain on another.

Lucas, I know that you’re enduring dark times right now, and the only way out seems to be in ignoring it; but it isn’t.  The only way out is through.  You must confront your inner demons and make peace with them.  You lost the Young Lion’s Cup, big whoop!  Go get it again or better yet, go out and get a bigger -- better championship.  Give everyone who slanders your name a reason to REALLY despise you.  Make them hate you because they aren’t you!  It’s that kind of attitude that has made my career, and one that I intend on beating into you tomorrow night.
The Consigliere
Post February 2nd 2017, 4:04 pm by The Consigliere
This week on Empire, I face an unknown. Someone who claims to have inherited wealth after her parents tragically died at a young age. How uplifting that despite all of Amani Morrison's hardships and all the surgeries she's been forced to undergo, she honestly believes she has what it takes to succeed here when she couldn't even make a success out of herself in third-rate promotions nobody has ever heard of like XWA and TWE? After multiple surgeries, she decides NOW would be the best time to make a return to wrestling and give EAW a shot? I hate to dash your hopes, Amani, but sometimes it's completely worthless to pursue a dream because it can, and will, become your nightmare. You probably see our match on Empire as a fortunate opportunity for you to knock off one of the best in the business, but in reality you're facing a death sentence. You're facing someone who won't feel any shame or guilt whatsoever as I attack your surgically repaired knee. The fact that EAW gave you a contract knowing full well your prior injury history and inability to make a name for yourself in garbage underground companies is a joke, but then I guess you're here because people like me are meant to feed on people like you. I can't imagine that as EAW gave you a contract and you just delightfully signed on the dotted line like an oblivious schoolgirl that they actually extended you an offer because of your talent or ability. You're quickly going to realize that coming to EAW was a mistake once we step in that ring on Empire and afterward you're forced to contemplate a third surgery on a knee that's already been destroyed beyond the ability to compete effectively in the world of wrestling. But you, such a little dreamer, actually think you're capable of posing me a threat? Maybe you didn't sign in EAW because you thought you could be competitive in matches with other wrestlers here. Maybe you signed simply because your inheritance ran out and you've fallen on hard times. When you have all the money in the world, why spend it on surgeries and training for a field that you obviously aren't any good at? When you stumble on luxury like the spoiled little bitch that you are, then in every sob story interview you give talk about how the loss of your parents still impacts you personally, why even bother to try wrestling to begin with? To escape from your reality? Your reality was better than the imagination of so many, but you just couldn't cope with being a rich girl. Not only did you train to be a wrestler, but after two surgeries and a complete lack of success, you honestly believe that you can bust down EAW's door and do now, in this hobbled condition of yours, what you never could do before? That's arrogance at its finest, but it doesn't matter. I've dealt with people like you before, and I'll deal with people like you again when I defeat you on Empire. Think about me in the emergency room, Amani.
Anthony Leonhart
Post February 2nd 2017, 3:21 pm by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // THE NEW MILLION DOLLAR MAN
Friday Night Dynasty - 02/03/2017 PROMO.

EAW Promoz! - Page 39 1486066560-lancecade

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is in his house in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, looking fierce and extremely confident, wearing a black vest, white shirt, black pants and black shoes with a French flag on one shoulder, one glass of wine on the other and to perfect his look, his EAW Royal Breed Championship is on his waist, like always when he's on EAW TV but this time, he seems more happy than usual, the King of Elite PPV break made him reflect on his journey to become one of the best Elitists around by capturing one of the EAW championship belts and he's snapping his fingers to call his new Latina butler.]
BUTLEEEER ! BUTLEEEEEEER ! BUTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !  Where are you ? I need my wonderful robe right now. I'm on TV. Yes, I know I got my suit on but come here and give my robe, I want it now. And that's an order, not an advice. I know you're doing something for Amy-Jayne but  I'm the one who has your contract so if you don't want to follow my orders. I can call the police services and make you an immigrant and then take you back to Mexico, you understand mamacita?

------------------------------------

[Then come the latin butler with a delicious hot body and she speeds her way to Anthony, with a flamboyant black and gold robe like some grand wrestlers and she dresses her boss to make him presentable for the TV and then urges back to see Amy Jayne to finish her work.]

YOU'RE SURPRISED ? That's interesting...You shouldn't. Our last butler didn't last long...he's dead now. Such a great man. He will be missed...but not today because thanks to Donald Trump, our great friend. We have a bombshell at home. A latin one by the way. Yes, it's an advantage, look at her, she's cute and she do the job well, what I can expect more ? A coffee ? I'm not George Clooney, and this is not Nespresso's company. And by the way, I'm better looking than him at the same age so expect me to be more beautiful than him when I will have his age but here come to the subject of why I am here today with this flag and this robe on me. TLA.
I'm glad that I have that I have my translator at home now because the last time, you and I  met in the ring and before. I didn't catch what you means. Not even a word. I used a translator to know what you wanted to say to me. Now, let's talk business, I'm the guy you faced before but this time, I will prove to you, modern-day Godfather of Hoes that I'm a main-event class superstar even if EAW don't recognize as well but at the very end of the day, I proved than I can match with some EAW greats like Hurricane Hawk or Lucian Black, the Tyler Black of our business, our EAW, that EAW, who need new faces for the main-event  scene and this guy is a main-eventer and he's constantly injured breeeh..and both of them had luck to win against me. I'm the face who runs the place in the shadows. Don't fear the darkness of certain people, fear the shadow. 
Fear the shadow that will sneak behind your back to strike you or maybe not...fear IT. FEAR IT STRAIGHT FORWARD OR RIGHT BEHIND YOU, the result will be the same, I will hurt you so bad like Lucian Black, remember ? I will write you off the EAW programming, you stupid Mexican known as TLA, I will crush your dreams to take back some gold and especially a certain title.  And to CRUUUUUUUUUUUSH your dreams, I will injure you and I know exactly how to make that happen on Friday, amigo as you say. 

[Anthony Leonhart looks at the camera with a smug proper to the situation, looking confident with a disdainous look proving that he's greater than all the competition that EAW gave him, he turns his back to the camera and we can see that the robe has a word on the back, it says Greatest.]

You see what my robe say ? I'm the greatest. No matter which obstacle is on my way to become the EAW World Heayweight Champion, one day I will become The One that Make You Bow Down, and this day will be marked with a white stone because the Uncrowned King of EAW which means me...I will become The King of the Heavyweights. The French Touch that made EAW famous internationally famous. More famous that EAW is actually. TLA, when I will become the champion. I will tell EAW to go to Mexico City, Mexico to see you wrestle because you will be deported after our match that I will win. I will win this for the country that welcomed me.  I WILL WIN. NO MATTER OR WHAT.

[Anthony Leonhart turns around to be in front of the camera again. His eyes are bigger than usual, he's in transe because of his gloriousness that nobody can understand and nobody can match, he's smiling like the Joker in Batman.]

NOW. BOW DOWN TO THE GREATEST KING THAT EAW HAVE TODAY. AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE KING OF ELITE, I'M TALKING ABOUT ME, ANTHONY LEONHART, THE KING WITH AN IRON FIST ! THE KING THAT WILL MAKE EAW A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THOSE IGNORAMUSES. I WILL SET EAW FREE. OH OUI. OH OUI. BOW DOWN TO THE KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. BOW DOOOOOOOOOOOWN TO THE EAW ROYAL BREED CHAMPION. BOOOOOOW DOWN TO ME.

SUR CE A VENDREDI ON DYNASTY, PETIT CHICANO ! AHAH !
Drake Jaeger
Post February 2nd 2017, 3:14 pm by Drake Jaeger
闆 The scene opens to a shot of the outside of EAW Headquarters. After several seconds, the camera cuts to a middle-aged woman working as the Receptionist at the front desk of the lobby. The doors front doors are suddenly opened by two blushing young girls of The Harem as Drake Jaeger - dressed in his usual dark boots, dark tights, dark jacket, dark wrist tape, and with dark highlights in his hair - makes his way into the lobby with a stoic expression and a VHS visible in his right hand; flanked by The Harem. The busy people present in the lobby look on in confusion and amusement as Drake says nothing, walking up to the unfazed Receptionist and slapping down the VHS upon the desk. 闆

Drake: …. Hello.

Receptionist: Hello, Mr. Jaeger.

Drake: Oh, so someone actually recognizes me? Someone around here actually knows a wee bit more than jack shit about the product of the company they’re slaving for? Gosh, well, ya know, it’s only been one and a half years, being a part of the most dominant stable AND tag team in this company’s history, winning the Tag Titles, nearly getting killed in a TLC Match, and winning the InterWire Championship, but better fucking late than NEVER because someone actually knows who I am!

闆 The Receptionist calmly nods. 闆

Receptionist: What can I help you with today, Mr. Jaeger?

闆 A visibly annoyed Drake says nothing as he scoots the VHS tape closer to the Receptionist. 闆

Receptionist: … Alright, and what is this?

Drake: A video.

Receptionist: I can see that, but what’s on it?

Drake: Drake Jaeger versus Ross Vegas.

Receptionist: Uh huh, and what would you like me to do with this?

Drake: I’d LIKE for you to cut the patronizing tone and give that to whoever’s in charge here.

Receptionist: May I ask why?

Drake: Nope.

Receptionist: I’m sorry, Mr. Jaeger, but I can’t just go bother my bosses and giving them VHS tapes without--

闆 Drake slams his hand down hard on the desk, stopping passerbys in their tracks as he stares at the now silent Receptionist. 闆

Drake: … Getting real, real tired of people disrespecting me, ya know? It gets a little annoying after a while. People don’t respect you, and they start making light of every single fucking thing you do. People look at Drake Jaeger like he’s a clown here for their amusement. WRONG. The entire EAW audience is here for MY amusement. I could tell them I think each and every fucking one of them are idiots that’d be better off dying a painful death in a ditch somewhere, and you know what? They’d clap and laugh! It’s just a good ol’ fashion time for them! Hahaha, that silly Drake! Now he’s cussing and ranting! Hahaha, it’s a good time for the whole family! They’ll pool together what money they make working their soul-crushing, dead-end jobs, and burn it away to buy MY merch. To buy tickets to see MY matches. Hell, I’m probably the only thing keeping this piece of shit company afloat! Am I thanked for it? Am I handed World Championships or thrown into main events every single Goddamn week? Is HRDO there to shake my hand and tell me how much he appreciates what I do for him and this company he loves so dearly? No.. No, no, no… I’m treated like the sideshow. I’m a fucking dancing bear for people to enjoy and throw their trash at! Just now this company’s thrown the biggest piece of trash at me yet in Ross Vegas! They want me to do what Drake Jaeger does best and pull off yet another Five-Star performance out of the blue! They want me to put on a grand show for every hick, dick, and bitch whose fatass eats the seat they’re sitting in as they cheer me on! “Oh, Drake’s such a cool guy, man! He’s hilarious!” HAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! YOU THINK I’M FUNNY, DO YA? What’s funny is that there’s a barricade out there every night that keeps me from punching some fucking brat in the face or slapping some drunk bitch in the throat! They just throw their trash - all of them - and they’ll expect me to keep dancing! How fucking LONG do you think I’ll let that keep going, huh? How long, lady? I’m the reigning InterWire CHAMPION, baby! I’m KING Tiberius’ Knight of Zero! I--

Receptionist: I’m sorry, sir, but what does this have to do with this tape?

闆 Drake frantically taps a finger on the tape. 闆

Drake: Oh, THIS? This, ma’am, is Drake Jaeger versus Ross Vegas, in case you weren’t fucking listening. Why is it Drake Jaeger versus Ross Vegas? Because I want you to take this tape, and while I’d love nothing more than for you to go shove it up your ass, I think it’ll suffice if you take it to whoever the fuck runs this place, throw it at them, and tell them to show it on Dynasty!

闆 The Receptionist raises an eyebrow. 闆

Receptionist: Show it on Dynasty, Mr. Jaeger?

Drake: Did I st-st-st-stutter? SHOW it on fucking Dynasty! And while you’re at it, tell whoever you give it to to jump out the nearest window and do us all a favor, because they’ve very clearly lost every right to live! This tape here is a symbol of what’s wrong with this picture over on Dynasty here! I’m trapped in an endless loop of BULLSHIT! It’s like I’m stuck in a fucking sitcom, syndicating my talent for all of these pieces of trash to see so that they get to enjoy me beating the Holy high HELL out of Ross Vegas as if it’s for the first time! Like I’m gonna do a new trick for them! Like it’s my purpose in life to cycle through a bunch of no-name idiots that couldn’t beat me on their best day! Ross of whom that I’ve beaten the ass of more times than I’ve bothered to count, and if I have to look at his scraggly beard and stupid hair ONE more time from across the ring, I swear to God, I’m gonna just pitch kicking my own ass in the ring every week over this! I might as well! Who else is gonna do it? Ross fucking Vegas? Are you serious? SERIOUSLY? Ross Vegas? This guy? This steroid monkey? This multi-colored asshole trapped in his own little fucked up reality? How many times does he gotta lay on the canvas for three fucking seconds before he gets a clue, huh? How many times am I gonna go through this? How many more times am I gonna be standing across the ring from Ross Vegas? Fuck, why stop there? Throw in Moongoose! Throw in his golden boyfriend! Throw in a midget! Throw in a clown! Throw in a fucking dog!

闆 Drake walks past the concerned Harem, turning his attention to the onlookers of the lobby. 闆

Drake: Let’s just call it what it is! It’s a repeat! It’s the same old bullshit we’ve seen time and time and time and TIME again! You want me to entertain you, do ya? You want me to tell some funny jokes? Do some slapstick, huh? How about you tell HRDO to throw in a fucking laugh track for the murder he’s gonna witness tomorrow so the audience has something to tell them it’s time to laugh! Let’s bring in a bunch of wacky side characters to turn it into the sitcom this shit really is when it all comes down to it! I hate to sit in catering, being fed food by these poor girls that came all the way to America to see Drake Jaeger thrive in this company, and what have I gotten, you wrinkly old bitch? I’ve gotten nothing but disrespect, time and time again! Day in and day out! Without fucking failure! Every single Title on the line at King of Elite and I’m left sitting in fucking catering wondering when they’re gonna have someone come in and inform me that I’ll be facing Ross Vegas yet again on Dynasty for free!

闆 Drake turns back to the Receptionist, eying the VHS tape. 闆

Drake: Ya know, I can admit it, I ain’t got a fucking clue where my InterWire Title is, but really, who gives a shit? This company sure doesn’t. The pieces of shit on Dynasty like Methuselah get the spotlight, but Drake Jaeger? The InterWire Champion? Let’s give him Ross Vegas. Thrice in a lifetime, right? If you see HRDO’s punk ass around, send him my love.

闆 Drake acts as though he’s going to hand the VHS tape to the Receptionist, only for him to toss it over his shoulder as he takes his leave. The annoyed Receptionist shakes her head and sighs as she continues her work while the camera fades to black. 闆
Azumi Goto
Post February 2nd 2017, 12:50 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #1

(The handheld camera fades in to show Azumi in her hotel room, already arrived for Empire and looking at her most precious things in life. A picture of Haruna and her Control In The Vault briefcase. Her concentration is intense as she can only be reminded of what happened in Denmark to the love of her life in the Specialist Title match. Every strike, every move running in her mind, fueling her anger that she justs want to build up for now. The silence in her hotel room is broken when she gets a phone call but Azumi doesn’t pick it up wanting to focus on her anger and stores it up more and more till she takes a deep breath and begins to conceal her anger.)

Azumi: Apparently EAW still has Euro infestations that we don’t want and it’s corrupting poor Sunday nights and thankfully for Empire, The Ace Of The Women’s Division is here to save the day, after so long being sitting around in Cleopatra’s stupid office after all those meetings in tea/coffee shops, the group therapy and etc. I’M FINALLY RIDDEN OF THAT PAIN… only to be stuck with another pain trying to piss me off, The Psycho Sisters are back to try to take away my spotlight and yet, they never learn. Alexis never learned that she can’t beat me in this ring, and whoever this new girl is… Actually I’ve got nothing on her. She’s probably some other nut job or something, I don’t pay attention to something that has no value in my eyes. It’s just how I am. To think that once those nutjobs that I would join them in beating up Cleo and now I’m on a level above ALL OF THEM. I look upon the weak and worthless of Empire, as the real ruler of this division. I do things that no women can do I’ve shattered glass ceiling, I’ve destroyed the walls that blocked and proved that I AM this division’s one AND only ACE. Unlike the Psycho Sisters I have to face this week, I represent this company as one of the top female wrestlers on the roster, not by popularity but by skills in the ring. Look at footage of my work in this ring and then you Psycho Sisters realize that you just can’t compare to me!

I say I’m better cuz I go out every time, I’m told that I have a match I JUST OUTSHINE THE DAMN ROSTER!! Alexis knows this, and she learned it when I kick the back of her skull and eliminated her from the Control In The Vault. Then the other two learned it when I BEAT THEM AS WELL. It’s as if the Psycho’s are attract to my greatness cuz they just want to be near it and know the feeling of being great and they will, I’ll show them what it means to be an Ace when they walk in and feel what Haruna felt, every ounce of blood Brody removed from Haruna. I’ll be right there to pay it back and what Sparks did to my love will be nothing compared what I do to you two, whether it be a bloody mess or through bloody pain, I’ll be take you out, beat you down, kick you around that ring till you feel everything she felt!

It’s nice to know my anger has start to boil again, and it’s honestly far worse then ever, you people decided to hurt my girl! Understand this Psycho Mom, your little group decided to shed the blood from her body and that’s when you people and especially that little sister, that poor excuse of a champ started to push my buttons. YOU PEOPLE MESSED WITH THE WRONG ACE!!!

(Azumi takes a few deep breaths and returns to her calm self, regain her composure before talking again.)

*sigh* I’m calm again and that’s good. See Jocelyn and Lexi, I’m still a cold, remorseless, callous person, and I need a few people to act as crash test dummies to prove. I could careless about your safety because you two are in cohesion with the woman that try to end Haruna’s career! I give you a promise that I will end this match before she’ll even have to tag in.
(The scene ends with Azumi closing the camera as it fades to black)
Nobi
Post February 2nd 2017, 11:44 am by Nobi
Matt Ryder. Do you know what I think everytime I hear that name? Everytime I hear that name I always think of someone who HAD a code of honor and a never say die attitude. Everytime I hear that name, I always think of someone who HAD a heart of figther and an eye of tiger. Matt Ryder is someone who always have a rough journey just like I am and will do everything he can to conquer the world. He returned to the ring after Zack Crash tried to show a domination of a dictactor. Like every heroes in the comic books, Matt Ryder WAS a hero who tried to stop the terror of evils and take the evils down to the end of bottomless pit. And you know what? He succeeded. Technically, Damien Murdow was the one who ended the terrors, but Matt Ryder was the one who exposed Zack Crash to the world, what a terrible human being he is. Not only WAS Matt Ryder a hero, but he WAS a role-model as well. In every way, Matt WAS someone who can be an inspiration for any newer or younger guys. I know he wanted a piece of Ryan Marx for turning on him, but who doesn’t? Traitors are not good people, traitors are pathetic, traitors are fakes, traitors are bitches,and traitors are dummies.

....ironically, he’s turning into one now....

Did he act like an immature kid at Road Redemption? Yes, he did. Did he overreact? Absolutately. Did he do wrong by blaming everything on Matt Miles? No doubt about it. Is he a dummy? Oh yes, he is. Truthfully, I believe in redemption, I believe in second chances, I believe someone can changed anywhere and anytime to be a better person. Who knows if he’s regretting the descision he made now? Honestly though, I don’t think he’ll listen to me, at least not now.  

Ryder, I know you had...or still have two different personalities, but I never thought you’ll revealing yourself to the world, what a pathetic, self-centered individual you really are. You might be the one who pinned HBG to win the Tag Team Championship. Matt Miles might be the one who got pinned and caused you both to lose the Tag Team Championship, but aren’t tag teams supposed to share sorrow and happiness together? Aren’t tag teams supposed to be on the top and on the bottom together? Aren’t you the same guy who tried to recruit four different indivduals to fight Crash and his team together? What happened? You already know how it feels to be betrayed, why would you do the same to someone who can trust you a lot? Do you think he’s a liabilty? Then you must be so full of yourself. You are nothing more than just another, a pompous, arrogant, self-centered, prick, Ryder.  If you don’t like what I’m saying, then just show me everything you got and fight me like a man like you really are.

You know Ryder, you and I always have rough journey in our careers. The last time I pinned somebody was like.....what, 3 months ago? Winning is a rare case for me, I know that, you know that, and everybody know that. But did you ever see me moaning and complaining? No. Because I believe as long as I’m still believing in myself, I can be something I always dream on and that becomes a world champion in the future dates. You can laugh at me all you want if you like, Ryder and the fact and the truth is indeed I haven’t even winning a National Elite or New Breed Championship belts yet, but I know one day, I can make my dreams come true. The Pizza Boy acknowledge this and he had a hard time beating me. Kevin Devastation was so scared enough to be beaten cleanly and fairly, hence why he decided to low blow me. The question is, are you going to be like The Pizza Boy or are you going to be like Kevin Devastation? The choises is yours. But let me assure you, that I’m going to punch you right in the face and kicking you all around the ring until you’ve had enough and making you realize that what you did is wrong. Am I fighting for Miles? You could say that, because truthfully, you deserved to be punished by yours truly.
Terry Chambers
Post February 2nd 2017, 8:53 am by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN II

"Retard Alert"

---The scene opens backstage at the DCU Center where Terry Chambers is standing arms folded unhappy by a terrified EAW interviewer and the interviewer after a while begins to speak---

Interviewer:
Ladies and gentleman welcome to this EAW.com exclusive interview! Please welcome my guest at this time "God's Gift To Wrestling" Terry Chambers! Now Terry, you was asked here today to get your comments on Lars Grier. Let's take a look at what he said.

---The TV plays Lars Griers comments and Lars says on the TV "You're little roll as of late is nothing more than just an attitude change" then the camera switches back to Terry Chambers and Terry Chambers begins to speak---

Terry Chambers:
God this guy is more of retard than I thought he was. I mean Lars, seriously dude? You obviously have never seen me wrestle before because I have never went through some type of attitude change. I never ever let the fans get to me and let them bring me down like Murrow is now, I could care less what the fans think of me. My winning streak right now is not a "attitude change" no no, it is simply just training, watching film, and getting better each and every single day. So why don't you put the roids down and pick up some dumbbells. And oh yeah, I stand by what I said saying you are handed everything. I never meant the struggles you went through life because I have been through a lot worse because my dad abandoned me and my mom was a drunk so I was raising myself all alone, don't ever try to say you had it tough growing up Lars, because you were never me as a kid. What I meant by that is when you come to EAW they are so impressed by your look as soon as you beat a few guys who are on a smaller level below you they get so excited and overlook the best talent they have and it's not just me, it is a history EAW has had. The difference between me and you growing up Lars is I wanted to be a WRESTLER when I grew up and wanted to be the best and thought about it every day of my life since I was 4 when wrestling was my only friend, you on the other hand likely just accepted a job offer because he needed the paycheck and just said why the hell not, that is another example of things being handed to you. I had to work for my contract busting my body and nearly getting killed on multiple occasions. I bet you don't have any scars from the indy scene. By the way Lars, any fool can win a battle royal, you just have to be in the right place at the right time. Hell I know a guy I finished 2nd to in the 24/7 contract battle royal to last year at Pain for Pride who ain't even here at EAW anymore! And by the way, my wins over the past few months weren't by luck as you are describing it. Here's a tip Lars, actually watch and pay attention to something before you go opening your mouth about it, okay? I didn't just "get a win" vs the former New Breed Champion JJ Silva, I ended his damn career! That last man standing match 2 months ago wasn't just because I attacked the guy from behind, I dominated Elite for the whole match then powerbombed his ass through a chair. That does not happen by luck. And my win a few weeks ago against Lioncross wasn't because of the manager because guess what Lars? did I tap out and the referee didn't see it? No? There was no indication the match would have been over, I had no intentions on tapping out there. The only thing me and you can agree on I guess is that Lioncross is a shell of his former self. I'm not getting "lucky", I am winning in style, you should try it sometime. And it doesn't look like you can close big matches because you couldn't close it at King Of Elite, I know what you are going to say, "you're not a closer either" but actually I am the past few months, you'll see come Saturday night, little buddy. I'll show you how to close a match properly and in convincing fashion too I might add.

---The interviewer begins to speak---

Interviewer: Lars also had this to say.

---Lars Grier: If you are truly the greatest wrestler, you wouldn't have left for Hollywood"---

---The camera switches back to Terry Chambers as he begins to speak once again---

Terry Chambers: Jesus man, you don't watch or do any research before you open your mouth do you big guy? Let me refresh you on that whole situation. We'll start out mid 2014 when I was a huge rising star but a dispute with management got me kicked out and I decided to try my hand at acting so I never left anything. It turns out that is not what I wanted to do because the 6 year old inside me told me this isn't what I should be doing so I was let back into EAW because I guess they needed to fill out depth because that's what they told me. I was confused because last time I was in EAW they were all over me building me up to be the next huge star now they could care less. The Hollywood effects took a toll on me and that was my huge funk in 2016 with a bit of ring rust but then went back to my roots when I cut the dead weight JJ Silva off of me and ended his career which turned my career around from there on. Also, what I meant by I held my place at the top of the mountain while you are going to slip off was when I was under the pressure, I didn't fold and I got better and better before that dispute happened, you see what I'm saying? I didn't let myself slip off the mountain, management pulled me down! I didn't crack under the pressure like you did at King Of Elite. And your failure at King Of Elite is only the first of many failures before you just give up and go work at a local grocery store or something trying to pay for a ticket for a EAW show to come see me as the Answerz World Champion. Lars, this match between me and you on Showdown is exactly how the Super Bowl this year will go, I'm the Patriots playing Brady, by the way who is the greatest of all time and you are the overhyped Falcons who think they are gonna pull the upset but the greatest of all time Brady will embarrass the Falcons and prove once again why he is the best. Terry Chambers aka Brady will dismantle the overhyped Lars Grier aka Matt Ryan.

Prepare yourself.

---The interviewer looks to ask another question but Terry Chambers cuts him off and walks off the set and then the camera fades to black focusing on the interviewer.---
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next