Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Ahren Fournier
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 18th 2016, 8:02 pm by Ahren Fournier
(OOC: Sorry for the late and short promo, I moved to a new state, and started a new job, been reeeeaaal busy)

(Ahren can be seen in his locker room per usual as he hears a knock on the door)

WHO IS THIS BANGING ON MY DOOR

Interview: Hello Ahren sir…

Ahren: THAT IS SIR AHREN TO YOU… WHAT DO YOU WANT PESANT

Interviewer: Well we recently had an open forum on EAW’s facebook page where we had fans give us questions to ask you

Ahren: WHO AUTHROIZED THIS!!! They should be promoted that’s a great idea

Interviewer: Really? Cool, so first question is from Tanner

Ahren: Hold on… Tanner? Cool name, sike.. He mustve got beat up in school a lot… anyways yes?

Interviewer: Tanner would like to know, how can he look as perfect as you always?

Ahren: Well first he can start by changing his name… actually let me see this man (Interview shows his profile pic) Nope, no chance.. NEXT!

Inteviewer: Emily would like to know, if she can get a date with you?

Ahren: HA! A date? I’ll tell you what Emily… actually let me see this woman (Interviewer shows her profile pic) Alright, I’ll tell you what Emily, I don’t do “dates”, but what I will do, is i’ll take you to my room, take off all of your unnecessary clothing, and I’ll give you a night you’ll never forget…. You can join interviewer…

Interviewer: oh umm (she blushes fiercely) i’d like that… I mean *ahem* Next question, Kevin would like to…

Ahren: KEVIN? WHO IS THIS KEVIN, KEVIN ANGEL???? HE HAS COME BACK FROM RETIREMENT FROM HIS MOTHERS CLOSET FOR TIPS AYE?  WELL NO DICE..  BLOCK THIS KEVIN…BLOCK HIM..NEXT!!

Interviewer: no actually it’s…

Ahren: NEXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Interviewer: Ok last question…

Ahren: No, I’m done… I shall talk about whatever comes to my mind.. you can stay, or you can go, but please be quiet, don’t make it weird, unless you want it to get weird….

(The interviewer is contemplating the options, but thinks it best that she leaves)  

Welp another week down, and another promise not broken, BOARD PLEASE!! (Ahren remembers no ones actually with him so he awkwardly walks off camera and comes back and places the board behind him, and clicks the button to make it turn to 3) BOOM! 3 up, and 3 down.. that’s a baseball terminology, i know you nerds wont get it. ANYWAYS, i mean, the board is nice and all, but deep down… down there, in my loins, I know, that those victories don’t add up for much. I can’t say that any of them have been a solid victory. SUUURRRREEEE I beat them single handedly and quite decisively, but who are they really? NOBODIES! Vic Vendetta was a world champion and was in the main event of the biggest FPV of the year  Pain For Pride, but who cares? The dude has been trash for months, i beat broken goods, cool cool. But now? This week? I’m actually up against actual talent, like for real this time! I am up against the one and only Christian Locke! WOOOO. I mean he didn’t win last week, he had a draw, which is pretty good I guess, I’ve never faced Nathan Fedora… mmmmm’lady, but I’m sure i would’ve whooped that ass, just like that. I mean it’s what I do, and who can say that I’m wrong? Everything I’ve said has been true, every time I say I’ll win, I win, and that’s all it is. You see, I have everything to gain from this week, Christian Locke? Has everything to lose. I beat the guy with some sort of contract for something or other, I mean that sounds pretty good on the resume, ammi rite ladies? Christian Locke is cool, seems like a nice guy, I mean he already knows how talented I am. If you go back just last week, he was singing my praises, saying how all the guys that were getting the opportunity were bad, but how the best rookie in Voltage was getting left off, aka me. I appreciate that Christian I really do, but flattery won’t get you far with me buddy, everyone thinks that about me, you’re just one of the only fools to vocalize it. Now I know why you haven’t said anything for this past week, you’re scared of me, you know how good I am, and you just don’t want me to get into your head, because you know you’re in trouble this weekend. In all honesty Christian, I don’t know thaaat much about you, because i really don’t know much about anyone, after all lifes all about me. But what I do know is, you think I’m really good, you didn’t win last week, annnnd beating you will actually be impressive. I mean don’t get me wrong Christian, I think you’re talented, that’s why I’m looking forward to facing you, I beat you, the possibilities are endless! Well let's not get too ahead of ourselves, you are just holding a piece of paper, DEFINITION OF A PAPER CHAMPION, that was funny, I'm funny, that was right off the top of my head too, I'm clever. Anyyyyways, Christian, what happens if i take your piece of paper and rip it up into tiny pieces, is it still good? Will you cry? I bet you cry, I'd laugh a lil... Just a lil I swear. May I ask a serious question Chrs doggy dog? you've held onto that contract for a while, why haven't you cashed it in yet? Are you scared that maybe you're not as good as you can be, and you're not ready for that level of competition? Don't let your self doubt get in the way Christian! So what if you lose the opportunity of a life time, at least you wont be looked at as a lil bish that didn't live up to his fullest potential because he was afraid to fail. But that's none of my business, I know i have the upmost confidence in my ability that I would've been cashing that in by now. But hey that's me, I'm a winner I have a winning mentality, you do you. I mean I believe in you, i believe I can say that I'm actually getting the chance to have real competition for the first time ever… But as the Crown Jewel that I am, as the thoroughbred that I am, and as the raw modern sexual stallion that I am, I’m just that much better than everyone else in the world. So don’t get too down on yourself when you find yourself down on the mat for the 3 count, because deep down… Or i mean not that deep down you already know you’ll lose. Thanks for the bump kid.

(Ahren winks smiles, and gives a thumbs up to the camera)

Last edited by Ahren Fournier on August 19th 2016, 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
TLA
Post August 18th 2016, 6:47 pm by TLA
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Tumblr_nvp7ptVHaA1qzft56o1_r1_400
The camera cuts to TLA and his posse after robbing Ryan Lochte at gunpoint in Brazil.

TLA: Awww yea I be gettin’ that gold every day amigos. I go so hard that I ain’t even gotta compete to get locked up with greatness.

Esteban: But TLA why are we even in Brazil? Don’t you have a match in Canada tomorrow?

TLA: Well you see Esteban… For a beastin’ hombre like myself who survived the legendary EAW World Tour, traveling any distance is possible in 24 hours. 

Esteban: I bet.

TLA: You would win. Just like I the amazing EAW Interwire Champion will tomorrow against Hades!

Esteban: TLA I feel like you are not even trying. You need to talk better shit about Hades!

TLA: Never.

Esteban: Por que?

TLA: I will do all my speaking out against Hades in the ring. I will whip his Hall of Fame ass with the strap to my Interwire Championship. Then I will go back to his hotel and fuck his bitch.

Esteban: I feel bad for Hades’ bitch. He didn’t even invite her to induct him into the EAW Hall of Fame.

TLA: Same. What a terrible boyfriend. Hades claims to be the biggest dawg in the yard but we all know Steroid Dawg has earned that honor. When Hades comes face to face with La Pantera Sexual he gonna find out what the black cat can do to the tiny perro.

Esteban: That’s a lot of animal references TLA. Have you been listening to DMX again?

TLA: Yes.

Esteban: I am so appalled.

TLA: Let’s go get some of them bad Brazil bitches.

Esteban: No TLA you need to train for your match against Hades. He is a big deal! He will kill you and drag you down to hell with his darkness!

TLA: I’m so fucking scared. He’s gonna drive drunk out to the ring on his motorcycle or some shit crashing into the ring steps and won’t even make it into the ring to fight me. That’s how much coordination this big hater has. You need to recognize Esteban… that this is training. I ain’t gonna match Hades strength no matter what I do, he just too big and has taken too many of Lucian Black’s steroids. But what he ain’t gonna be able to match is my quickness. So imma drop him with that quickness, but first I gotta work on my stamina by fucking bad Brazilian bitches all night long.

Esteban: But won’t you need to sleep before then too? I feel like you should have thought about this a long time ago holmes.

TLA: When you are as badass as I am Esteban you do not need no sleep! In fact I ain’t even slept all week!

Esteban: That explains a lot.

TLA: Listen to me Esteban. I am an experienced wrestler. There is no better person to tell you about how to live a healthy lifestyle that even these Olympians here in Rio would be jealous of. My body is a temple and I will invite Hades into my temple although not in the way he would like to be inside my temple.

Esteban: I bet.

TLA: I’ll kill you bruh. I will kill Hades also. Get the fucking camera away from me I have bitches to fuck.

The camera fades to black.
Post August 18th 2016, 6:14 pm by Guest
Dynasty 04

'' I adore science due to how science is naturally geared towards acquiring new knowledge of the world around us. We systematically approach certain specifics and hypothesis, and beliefs can be justified within a matter of seconds too. Science can help technology, furthermore, as when we make a scientific discovery, technology is usually benefited from it. Without science we wouldn't have the automobile, the knowledge that there isn't a god, and even the computer which I will upload this video to after I am done. Unfortunately for us humans, I do believe there are some things which science will never prove, some things which science does not have an explanation for. How did liquid water exist early within the earth's history. How does the placebo effect work, and how come Aria Jaxon is the biggest manipulator in the history of sports entertainment. I'll repeat the important word within that statement, manipulator. Aria holds many different facial expressions for many different people. She will be polite to you, and then talk dirty of you behind your back. She will manipulate your words, often make far whimpers of the reality, and overall just bullshit her way into the hearts of the Efficiency Answers Wrestling universe. I can give many examples of where she has fabricated words, and given them a fictional story to go with them, however let us start with the most obvious one. Aria, excuse me if I am incorrect, which I know I am not, however I never stated your career was on a downward spiral. I never said I am a cure for your bad career, and I've never said that you're a bad wrestler! Such statements have been invented by you in an attempt to vilify me and my lifestyle. It was a cute effort, one almost deserving of an applause. However I don't reward people who lie. I don't condone it. Aside from evident jealously, I don't see why you would set out to try disparage and deprecate German Efficiency. Nobody is brushing you of, and nobody is saying you're bad at your job. You're just alright. You're average. You're an average wrestler, with a generic, average, ordinary personality. You say that I fell off the radar after my Vixens Cup victory, yet are highlighting that I won the Vixens Cup with such a sentence. Whilst I was testing the efficiency of the women of the roster, you were winning and losing titles, well, a title, in quick succession. There is nothing wrong with wanting the roster you are competing in to be as competitive as it possibly can be. Whilst women, like Rey Shamez, like Vanessa Holiday, were thrown by German Efficiency, others like Azumi Goto loved it! I had glorious matches with an abundance of females, carried by me of course. I don't know what the dictionary definition of falling off is, but winning matches and improving the division whilst doing so certainly would not be it. Stop claiming I make things up as I go along, Aria, when the opposite is true. I've never stated I am unbeatable, neither have I declared myself to be absolute perfection. I am simply superior, and whilst this underdog character you have invented will certainly get the sports entertainment sympathisers behind you, when such a character steps into the ring with true, pure efficiency, they are usually bested. Nice try, though, once again I'd applaud you but your kind isn't deserving of such. ''

'' You fail to see how seriously I take my job. Whilst you are talking about me, my personality and my so-called gimmick, creating false fiction and exaggerating everything when you get the chance, I have always concentrated on the things that matter, the things that are important. How good our match is, which will, due to me being in it, be spectacular and likely match of the night. But also how good we are, how efficient we are. You irritate and embitter me as you're flat out saying I've claimed and professed that I cannot be stopped, yet every promotional video when you've stated such I've told the world without hesitation how the likes of Silence, Stephanie Matsuda, Eris LeCava, even you, have defeated me, have bested me. It wasn't all me, sweetheart, you've taken my words, rubbed them out, and retold the story where you are the protagonist and I am the killer. It's wrong, and it's at the point of a joke. The only statement I have made which values the talents of the pair of us is that I am superior, you have not proved otherwise, you have not researched the word, you haven't even brought it up. Whilst I am open to debate and discuss with you everything you say, it is transparent and clear-cut that you pick and choose the sentences which I say that you can easily manipulate. Poor old Aria would be just so boring if she didn't have this story going for her! If Aria didn't devalue and minimise herself to the point she is portrayed as a mouse against a lion. Without such a story you'd just be another genetic, I like to wrestle girl. Apparently me stating that I am superior to this division means that the rest of the division is a shit stain and a cancer, yet this is not true. I actually like a fair few women in this division, Cailin is an excellent Vixen, and so is Cameron. Consuela is great, and even you Aria, I don't necessarily dislike you aside from the fact you have to lie in practically every sentence. Like I stated before, you're an average wrestler, and with the correct weight of help you could be incredible! You could be pure, efficient, and actually put on good matches without my help. All you do is pander and gratify yourself to the audience, those who don't care about the wrestling side of Efficiency Answers Wrestling, those who only want to be entertained. I've stated it once this week, however it is critical here. How can you be useful, if as a professional wrestler, an athlete, you're not even good at your job? If you're here to be a social media attention seeker, or to be famous, or just to make money, then the future of this division, the German Efficiency era, is certainly not for you. This doesn't apply to you for the most part Aria, but I recall a day or two ago you claimed you started the revolution long before I got here, yet when I arrived the revolution wasn't even charged, yet alone in action and turned on. Oh boo hoo! Sheridan said I am inferior to her, I'm going to cry and tell everything that I'm going to beat her! Yet even when I get my ass literally handed to me, I'll still cry foul game! I don't know where you've heard half the words you are speaking Aria, I have little clue how you believe I've said the things that you are quoting, but you're very, very incorrect. It is laughable, to some I'd imagine. Not to me for you are belittling and deflating the truth. Don't tell me what I need to draw for our match. I'm not sentimental what so ever, I don't bring up my Vixens Cup unless the person whom I am facing does. Don't sit there, crying about how I've told you you're an average wrestler, and how my opinion sucks, and then proceed to give me your opinion and tell me what I have to and don't have to do for our match. I don't need to draw losses and keep them at the back of my head when I'm in the ring with you. I don't know if you've been living under a rock, Aria, but we are in the present day. We're not in the history books, we're not in black and white, and television isn't a thing. Why on earth do you deduce that, in order to best you, I have to use my losses as a weapon. German Efficiency is the opposite of that. I'm here to get good matches out of all of you bitches, I'm here to wrestle, do my job, and do so with a perfectionist attitude and a workaholic drive. I honestly cannot wait to make you eat your words, the ones which are actually truthful, so it shouldn't be hard to stomach. You stating you're going to beat me and it won't be a tough job somewhat boils my blood. But, it is fine. You'll just be more embarrassed when you cannot kick out of the Sherplex, or tap out to my armbar, heck, a cannonball senton might even put you away. I am the better wrestler here, Aria. I have more stamina than an engine, more resiliency than titanium. I say I am a machine because I am, not focusing on the past or on anything other than what is important. The issue you state is one that doesn't exist, you're using words in an attempt to solve a problem that isn't real. I have never said you're an easy victory, I have never said that I cannot be stopped. The one thing which really makes you hate me, is that I am superior, yet you fail to offer a rebuttal. You've never been at the wrong end of a squash match? I invite the world to send you chocolate and flowers. I mean, half of the Efficiency Answers Wrestling payroll can make similar claims, myself included. I'm not here to turn you into the best wrestler in the world, Aria. I am just looking out for my division. I am just looking to make a better life for all of us Vixens that are deserving as such. Trust me, I'm not here to help La Diva, but for the sake of wrestling, I just want us all to be achieving maximum efficiency. I want us to put on high quality matches on a consistent basis. When I am Vixens World Champion, and have legitimacy to my claims, I think you might get it, but it is apparent for now you're far too busy concentrating on your generic, average life to give German Efficiency the time of day it truly deserves. ''

'' It's funny, I do know Efficiency Answers Wrestling wrestlers are talented! Half of the Vixens division can claim such because of me! I actually would like to be an engineer when the time comes. Not everybody can be efficient forever, I'm not deluded, I know in ten or so years from now I'll be in the same seat that the likes of the Heart Break Gal and Cameron are in. I'm joking about the latter of those two. I think I'd make a good engineer, I actually have nobel prize in my bloodline. I actually hold a bachelor's in mechanical engineering. I'd explain it to you but, not only would it take a long time, but it's evident you're not on the same wavelength as I so I don't think you'd understand. It's funny you'd accuse me of copy and pasting my promos from other people, yet you practically do the same week in week out with your own. It's quite ironic, don't you think? Another thing which almost made me cry with laughter was when you said you're keeping your eye on the prize. Please, spare me. This is coming from the girl who spends all her time crying that I copy other people, making false claims, and using any opportunity to provide a deception and hoodwink to the world. It's strange you bring up a career in journalism, I'm mid-way through writing a book! It is titled 'German Efficiency for dummies'. I think it would be right up your street, Aria! I'll even autograph it for you as it's manifested at this point you're either incredible jealous of me or totally in love with me. Unfortunately for you, I'm not like Cailin, I don't need to make a formation to win matches, and I don't live my life in the thighs of another person. Going by your boyfriend count, I can't claim the same for you, but you do you. Just like you, I've never lost focus, I don't have the ability to do so. Whilst it is out in the open at this point that my Vixens Cup is superior to this schoolgirl tournament, the whole I can become a champion on any day, doing so with ultimate efficiency line, I am also here to just do my job. I'm here to prove many of the women in this tournament are over-hyped and washed up. I am here to justify that what this division needs is efficiency, and ultimately, I am here to improve the state of the division. I'm selfless, I'm incredibly caring, I would never dream of becoming an ambassador for this division until it is something that I can be proud of and speak with passion. How  could I be a champion of a division I do not love? How could I be a champion of a division that isn't run with German Efficiency. Oh, and by the way Aria, for somebody who claims they're into science and are as intelligent as they say they are, you wouldn't bring luck into this discussion. Sure, I'm not saying luck doesn't exist, however luck doesn't make you one of the most dangerous women on the planet. Luck doesn't bring you to peak efficiency. Luck doesn't let you win four matches in the space of two nights, and crown you as the inaugural winner of the Vixens Cup. Luck isn't a word I take seriously, hey, the word somewhat matches you! I find it odd you would claim a woman of my superiority, beauty and intelligence is lucky, and that what I have achieved for myself, and accomplished for this division so far, is luck. On Dynasty, on Friday night, we will have the best match on the card. I'm not denying that Block A is probably the toughest block in this tournament. I'm not denying that you're a good wrestler, but what I will justify is that I am superior. With your seal of approval or not Aria, German Efficiency will continue to rise within the Vixens division, and eventually we will all be as efficient as we can be. My statements will be justified on Dynasty, on Friday, when my hand is being held in the air, my name being declared victories, and your crumpled body, and your sour expression, will be beneath my wrestling boots. ''
Cailin Dillon
Post August 18th 2016, 5:55 pm by Cailin Dillon

Dynasty #3

You hear that? That noise? The ever loud screaming from Kora Kosgrove? No, you hear nothing. She is saying nothing. She is doing nothing. It’s ok. I mean… I expected more from here, but in this business you take what you’re given. I guess we all have to settle for her screams in the ring as a pull at her shoulder and try to break it. This isn’t about making friends or playing nice. This is survival of the fittest. This is who out wrestles the other one. This is about who wants it more. You’ve made it crystal clear who wants it more. You can’t even find the words to describe if you want anything at all. Maybe you can show us all another time where a cute misunderstanding ends in you and your pet fighting hordes of men that are in the wrong place at the right time. What a fantasy you have designed. But from what I head the Kora Kosgrove Show has already been bumped from its spot. The fans want something new in primetime. They want to see someone who knows what it takes to win. Someone that strives to be the best. They want someone like me. But I don’t need a television show to showcase what I do. Not fictitious or real or anything in between. True Vixens, that’s a commitment I made as a member of this roster. And it’s not what you’ve got going on. To be honest, I don’t know what it is or why it is you do what you do, but I know it starts in excitement and it ends with emoticons as punctuation. We all deserve something better than that. This tournament will feature you frequently being raked across a pit of coals by your opponents as each one of us in Death Row Group A pick apart all the silly things you do and say. I grow tired of the way everything is a mockery from you. And seriously, I’m a pretty nice person. But I don’t want people to look at the Vixens division and laugh at us. I want them to look at this division in awe as we consistently outperform the men that have long dominated the main scene. We’re just as good if not better. No, we are freaking better than what they’re bringing to the show right now. We will go just as far and fight in the same conditions that they would reserve for themselves. And that’s why we have a 24-person tournament that determines a future title shot for just one person. The stakes in this are as high as anything. Everyone comes in looking to steal just a hair of the spotlight, all for the chance at taking an even bigger chunk. The strong survive, the weak wilt and the clowns end up looking like bigger fools than they’re already pretending to be. You just happen to be the biggest clown of A Block. Here, let me help put you in a clown suit.

I said this Jenny already and now I will say it to you. This entire system is based on points so I don’t have to go out there and go for the easy win. No, it’s worth the extra two minutes to really break you down and pull back on the shoulder like I’m going to take it with me as my prize for winning the match. Four points and the arm of Kora Kosgrove. Sounds a bit savage, but no one said we were here to stand around and look pretty in a dress. If that’s what you want to do, go somewhere else. The Heart Break Gal and Eris LeCava were willing to brand each other, to scar each other for life just so they could be called the Vixens Champion. That’s how high these stakes are. That’s why every point counts on the way to the semi-finals. If I break your arm, well that’s ok. The four points will still be more valuable then the three my other opponents receive when you’re unfit to fight. Because this is going to go down one win at a time for me. From start to finish. I don’t just want to win the Empress of Elite and barely pull this off. I defined what it meant to be the Specialist’s Champion. I want to redefine what it means to become the Empress of Elite. It could take blood and sweat and tears, but I will do what it takes to make sure I finish this 7-0 with a throne and a crown. If I take care of business every time I step between those ropes, the rest will take care of itself for me. I’m doing this for me, Kora. I want to be the best. I don’t want to be the funniest. I don’t need to be the hottest or the one with the best smile. I just need to be the one that does what she wants for herself. That’s becoming Empress of Elite and then taking care of the match I’m awarded in December. I don’t know where you’re headed or what you’re trying to do, but I know that this week has been a bit of a jumbled mistake for you in my eyes. A disaster really. You had Aria Jaxon and you had Cailin Dillon. If you were really serious about this, I guess I would have expected you would bring a little more gasoline and matches to the table. I guess I would have expected you to heat things up and put a little fuel into your flame. Instead of a half effort, so far I have gotten no effort. And Aria… you didn’t really seem to phase her. Maybe you can recover later in this tournament. But after Dynasty, I’m past worrying about you. The way you’ve been running your show this last week, I wonder if the rest of us will have to worry about you much longer.

When I told you I thought you were capable of bigger things earlier this week, I wasn’t lying. But you come across as wasted talent. What are you waiting for? Does someone need to push the word go for you to start driving your car in the next gear? Do someone need to slip another something into your slot to wake you up and open your mind to the world that’s in front of you? You know what, I don’t care. It’s not my job to fix you. It’s just my job to go to Dynasty and beat you. This tournament is going to take one win at a time to get to the big payout in the end. That means you’re second in lone on my tour to the top of Empress of Elite. It’s gonna be a fun ride for me, why don’t you put your silly show on hold, buckle up and enjoy the ride Cailin Dillon is about to take you on. It will be the ride of your life. And at this rate, one of the last in your career.
Rattik
Post August 18th 2016, 4:23 pm by Rattik
SHOWDOWN #3
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Sound of Silence

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Angellightning

(The sound of silence fills the air as Rattik walks alone, those around him in their home, lay soundlessly in their own restless dreams. The narrow streets of cobblestone crunching underneath his boots, as he continues beneath the halo of the streetlamps that lay overhead. He adjusts his collar as he makes his way to a door, on the door says the words “The Burton Family Welcomes You”! His eyes narrow as he reaches his hand out and knocks on the door. Lights begin to flicker on as he walks away, where his feet where was a package. Moments later an older woman answers the door and sees the package laying on the welcome mat, she squats down and opens it up and lets out an ear shattering shriek, falling back and kicking the box as she does. Out of the box rolls the head of a young woman, who seems to be the daughter of the woman, carved into her forehead read “Sorry wrong Person”. Rattik is sitting on the bench looks up as the street lamps illuminate his face.)

Rattik does feel sorry, he thought that she had something that could silence the voices. For days upon days there has been voices in the darkness, asking him who Kurt Burton truly is. They wanted more than the master of chaos, more than a man who cannot feel pain. You see Kurt you have been in the vision that appear in his mind while he rests. Your ever-growing “lack of fear”, you’re never ending will to survive, has been in the back of his mind. Every thought has been on how he will break you. He will force you to succumb to his will, at the end of our match you will no longer be the same man. You are very close to the perfection that is the natural human’s psyche. The very anarchy that makes us human. You are so very close, but on Showdown Rattik will assist you with the final push.

(A smirk comes across his face as he adjusts in his seat. The mother can still be heard weeping as sirens begin to break the silence. Rattik crosses his legs and moves his long wet hair out of his face. He pops his collar upward in order to  keep the now misting type of rain out of his face.)

The other day Rattik talked about pride. Kurt you are a very proud man, and despite your confidence in yourself you have only come up short thus far in your career. At Dia Del Diablo you attempted to overcome four other men to become the number one contender for the National Elite Championship, but you failed, but now you step into the ring with the monster of Showdown, the King of the Forgotten. And Rattik will let you in on a little secret, he will allow you a sneak peek on your future…pain. The pain you say that you have and will escape is all about to hit you at a single moment. Rattik will pick you apart, below the naked light in the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Thousands upon thousands of people will witness the evolution of a man, of an entire company. The metamorphosis into what it should be, of what it must be, the land of extreme, the very place and values of which it was founded upon. They will all draw silent.

He asks the fools, that lay witness to the lifeless example of which Rattik will make of you, to know the silence will grow like a cancer, to hear his words so that they may teach you, to take his hand that he may guide you. Because Rattik’s words will fall like raindrops, calm and a constant truth, because on Showdown every man, woman, and child will bow and pray for mercy at the feet of their true savior. The very man who saved them from those that oppose the evolution of mankind, into who we need to be.

(The lamp above him begins to flicker as he slowly and methodically rises to his feet and resumes his walk alone down the cobblestone street. His feet crunching on the rubble that has procured from the years of use. He notices a playground to his left, a long yellow slide the center focal point of the park. Rattik smirks as he thinks about the pure innocence of children and their parent leading them like a flock of fools, a flock with no known destination.)

You called Rattik a barbarian, which in definition means a savage, a man without culture, refinement, and education, but he must remind you and hope you listen that Rattik is a very educated man. He knows every action he makes, he knows that action he takes will have an effect on what you do, and around and around we go until one man ends on top victorious.

This battle isn’t about wins and losses; it is about setting you free. It’s about freeing you from the constraints that have been cast upon you like shackles, baring you from being the man Rattik knows you are. Kurt you have joyfully crossed over to Rattik’s World, but once you enter there is no going back, there is no return. Saturday you will fall in Fort Wayne…accept his hand and join him as my right hand, as Rattik frees the world from his throne of darkness and flesh as the King of Damned!

Hades
Post August 18th 2016, 3:51 pm by Hades
Emptiness...Fear...and total Darkness saturates this semi-abandoned graveyard with the exception of the light given off by the ever present moon up above.  Movement is detected through the shadows of the night.  What is it, a small animal on the hunt of a late night’s snack or a human trafficking through the nearby woods?  Neither.  It is the Grim Reaper himself.  His casual dark trench coat draped over his boxy shoulders as he saunters through the tombs with a glazed over look in his eyes.

HADES:  “Most wouldn’t be caught dead in a place like this after dark – no pun intended – but I find there to be a sense of tranquility about these sites.  It’s understandable as to why they dread this place; it’s practically Death’s Trophy case -- constant reminder of what every life is fated to come to.  No matter how great or insufficient a life is, it all ends here with a corpse stuffed into a box for the maggots to ingest.  Being here makes me reflect on one of my favorite thrillers, Final Destination, where a bunch of teenagers manage to cheat Death all credited to one’s sudden premonition.  However, Death comes back to claim the souls that were stolen from him by manipulating the environment with evil intentions.  It reminds us that even if by some stroke of luck you succeed in evading Death’s menacing grip, in the end...”

The self-proclaimed Devil Incarnate is stopped in mid-step by a hard metal-like material that was somewhat rooted into the ground.  He kneels down to pry it from the Earth’s soil and wipes the residue from its face.  It’s a half dollar coin, the side of heads remains clean -- practically free of soil, while the side of tails is tainted far beyond repair.  With the flick of a thumb he tosses the coin into the air and catches it in his fist seconds before it hits the ground.  He opens his rather large palms to reveal the side of tails toward the camera.

HADES:  “You never get away.
What happened last week was Eclipse, with the assist of Kevin Devastation, cheated Death and what they don’t seem to realize is you can run as far and as fast as your legs can carry you but you can never leave my sight.  The last grain of sand hath yet fallen...but when it does, your asses – much like your souls – will belong to me.”

Trailing off his ominous threats, Hades lets out a long drawn out breathe as he resurrects to his feet to deliver a more direct statement to his peer(s) that may be watching.

HADES:  “For so long and so often, Death is endowed with this horrible reputation for being the carrier of despair and anguish.  However there is another side to Him, one that brings peace to the elderly and ill.  When lying on their deathbed replaying a collection of their greatest hits in their minds praying for relief; Death comes to answer and break the chains which bond them to their suffering.  Kevin Devastation, you, in this case are the sickly old man awaiting his final hour -- the hour of judgment...I assure you that it’s coming...and when it does it will be swift as it will be vengeful.”

With all that has occurred within the last week, Hades feels obligated to go into detail of another topic which has shook the EAW Cosmos to its core.  Flicking the coin into the air throughout every other line break appeased by the subtle ‘tink’ noise it makes.

HADES:  “Following the events of Dia Del Diablo, my inbox has been spammed with one pegging question, ‘Why Hades, why?’  For a while now, I’ve been feeling rather limited.  How many times can I fight Devan Dubian, Eclipse, and Ventura before I grow to the point of boredom with them?  It was then Crash coincidentally got in contact with me, and within this thirty minute conversation he opened my eyes to new possibilities that were right over the horizon for me.  Souls, bountiful souls that stretch as far as the eye can see that are mine for the taking; long story short, a deal was struck.  In exchange for this harvest, I’ll extend to him my expertise.  Granted, our previous alliances have rarely ended on good notes, but I feel oddly optimistic about this one in particular.”

The coin flipping ceases, yet he keeps the result hidden from the camera in the fold of his fist.

HADES:  “But onto more pressing matters, tomorrow night I’ll be locking horns with TLA, the Interwire Champion and Resident Jokester, who is as crafty as they come -- as are all dirty disease-carrying rodents.  They worm their way into your home, destroying your property in the process, and shit all over the place.  It’s a known fact that once you’ve discovered one, there are multiple inbound.  So immediate eradication of such pests are essential to a rodent free home.  For some time the EAW has been infected...and suffice it to say tomorrow I aim to restore it to its once purified state.”

He opens his palm without revealing the coin to the camera this time.  A slight smirk comes across his face, which preludes this low eerie chuckle of his.  Indication that the coin reveals rotten luck for his opponent.
Post August 18th 2016, 2:29 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite/Voltage Promo #1

This is the place. That I will stand still, my steed
Let me review the scenery
And summon from my shadowy past
The forms that once have been

The past and present are here to unite
Beneath the time' that is a flowing tide
Like footprints in the sand are hidden by a brook
But are seen on either side

Here go and run to the highway to the town
Where the green lane descends into darkness
There is which I walked to big church without a care
That is where I am greeted with smiles

The shadows of the linden-trees
Lay moving on the green spongy grass
Between them and the moving boughs
A shadow, you certainly didn’t pass

They dress up like the lilies
And their heart is as pure as gold
One of God's holy messengers
Did walk with me that day very day

I saw the bent branches in the tree
I bend down to where the touch is met
The clover-blossoms lying in the grass
Rise up to kiss my feet

Now go to sleep, sleep today, tormenting cares
Of earth and folly born
Solemnly sang the village choir
On that sweet Sabbath morn

Through the closed blinds the golden sun
Poured in a dusty beam into the house
Like the celestial ladder seen
By Jacob in his dream.

And ever and anon, the wind
Sweet-scented with the hay
Turned o'er the hymn-book's fluttering leaves
That on the window lay

Long was the good man's sermon
Yet it seemed not so to me
For he spake of Ruth the beautiful
And still I thought of thee

Long was the prayer he uttered
Yet it seemed not so to me
For in my heart I prayed with him
And still I thought of thee

But now, alas! the place seems changed
Thou art no longer here
Part of the sunshine of the scene
With thee did disappear

Though thoughts, deep-rooted in my heart
Like pine-trees dark and high
Subdue the light of noon, and breathe
A low and ceaseless sigh

This memory brightens o'er the past
As when the sun, concealed
Behind some cloud that near us hangs
Shines on a distant field
The shine of my life
The shine of my success
Every Empress needs her crown

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

As this Empress of Elite tournament moves forward, the Mistress of Death, also known as the best hugger in the universe, now has a new opponent. The great thing about these tournaments is you get to face people you never usually get to face, so now I get to face the lovely Zara Morgan! Wait who? Is what probably what you are saying to yourself right about now (Madison chuckles to herself) Your guesses are as good as mine, one thing is for sure though, after Sunday Night Voltage, everybody will know who Zara Morgan is, but for all the wrong reasons, because you see, I am going to embarrass Zara. She is a free loader; she stands in the back here and lets it all pass her by, and what? She thinks she is just going to waltz on in here at Voltage and beat the former Vixens Champion Madison Kaline, bitch please. Do you even know who I am? Do you even know what I have accomplished in EAW? Like I said I am a former Vixens Champion, I have headlined countless FPV’s.  Not many Vixens on this roster can say they have done that. All of the Vixens here wish they can have my career, and the only thing I can do is give them each a hug, because hugs is what makes people forget about their crappy lives (Madison gives a cute smile). Am I being to harsh? I’m sorry, but let’s get one thing perfectly clear Zara Morgan, You're not even close to being on my level, the fact that you have been gifted the pleasure of being able to face me is nothing short of a disgrace. That isn’t even my opinion, it is all facts. You may think you have a shot at winning the Empress of Elite, but guess what your roll ends with me. Because last year I lost in the finals, yeah I made it that far, because I am the best this division has to offer. You are just a bottom feeder; you’re like a rat looking for scraps. This year Zara, this is a different story; I am going to win the whole damn thing. I will do it for my Sanatorium brothers and sisters, I will do it for me, I will do it because I am sick and tired of my name being the butt of everybody’s jokes, about how I cannot win the big match. Just wait and see. Big things are about to happen for me in 2016. This year may be more than half way over, but it has just begun for me. I am your Empress of Elite. Bow down to greatness. 
Anthony Leonhart
Post August 18th 2016, 12:46 pm by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // UP UP DOWN DOWN, START SMASHING YOUR FACE
DYNASTY #3

« I'm a poor lonesome cowboy...I've a long long way from home. »

Anthony Leonhart arrives on a majestic black horse wearing a dark sheriff-esque type of look with a vest floating in the wind due to his horse going to its full speed, his hair has changed a little bit going from full black to black with some grey highlights in the back of his hair. He descends from his horse, still chewing his gum and fetches a chair on the forecourt of the saloon and moved backwards like a cowboy, in the middle of the city, and sits down. He hits hard soil of the arid town with his foot as if he would start to sing but he was not.

Anthony Leonhart : Don't worry Emily...We have time for this... Me talking to the horse ? Of course, it has Emily's spirit in it, you thought I was gonna leave Emily on her own at the Sanatorium ? I know the Sanatorium members loves Emily but leave her alone is not a good idea especially when she's on #BROKEN mode...anyways...
Anthony Leonhart in a sheriff-esque type of look, in the desert ? What the ? Wondering why this change, is not it? Ever seen one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse with a horse in a cemetery? The answer is no, I can assure you. But do not worry, I'll return to the Sanatorium after I got rid of this American Falcon as he likes to be called.
I thought the majestic eagle spreading its wings was the symbol of America but apparently for him it is a falcon. Why not ! After all, if he has not followed his lessons of history, it sure can cause a screwy kind of confusion unless it is its video games ... which we caused it.
At the start, I hate nice guys ... you know, those nice boys might have filled with marshmallow, everything nice, cute you know those huh? These boys ... without apparent defects sometimes...should I say...often they hide much worse stuff. Well with that one, I hit the jackpot because it has everything I hate from head to foot and even his freaking mind.

Anthony spits on the ground while playing with his revolver and right after spitting on the ground, he admires his spit and has a smug and says that spit is like Maverick, useless and easily removable.

I wonder how this dear Elite Wrestling Answers was able to hire a boy who has a mental age of an 8 year-old boy, which has its little sweet TV show where he plays video games with his friends, and it is called "Konami Kode" if I EAW believe the archives. "Konami Kode", is not it?
It is the code you need to do up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start, am I right? This is not the secret code that used your father to your mother for planning your stupid a** by pure coincidence ? And before you start saying that I played video games to know the Konami Kode...I looked up to the archives and especially your TV show pilot and you explain that stuff so I just made some investigation.

Anthony continues to chew his gum and make bubbles with it and be a little bit lazy and arrogant, thinking about facing Kevin Maverick, The American Falcon and an avid gamer.

And I must face this guy, highly pathetic from EAW because I'm one of the Horsemen and you give me a little boy who can not stop playing these games but what he forgets - but hey, we seem to forgive him for this little - it's here, it's not a video game, here this is reality and there is only one life to the counter and not several as its games he likes so much.
And I'll prove that here, on this land that is the ring of Dynasty, here in EAW that I will be the master of the game, because I will submit to my rules are the Total Desolation or the famous Paranoia and he may not recover as easily as his cherished stupid games. I'm gonna smash your face so hard like the A button. And after, I will...DELETE YOUR ASS and at the end, it will be good stuff because that will give me an easy win with a some sort of fatality and so my horse will wipe irons on his destroyed body. And that's what your father should have done after your birth because continuing to play virtual games at your age, it's...oh forget about it, you know the word. Yes there is one word to describe and I'm gonna... I'm gonna spell it out for you... U.S.E.L.E.S.S, USELESS ! Oh damn, that was too damn sweet, dammit.
Now let's me this like the good old cowboys would do this...by smoking a cigarette and yes I don't care if it's PG or not, I do whatever I want whenever I want because I'm...you probably know who I am, right ? So don't piss me alright ? Kids, watch me but don't try it at home okay, little buddies SEE YA.

With a contented side, very sufficient, Anthony Leonhart gets up, puts the chair on the forecourt of the saloon, and gives a kick in the chair, just to remove a slight frustration and also to have a little fun, goes on his black horse, long jacket in the wind and continue to smoke his cigarette, the horse whinnied and then galloped off into the desert, the cigarette smoke is seen disappearing into the arid landscape in which it was.
LVCIAN
Post August 18th 2016, 12:12 pm by LVCIAN
I'm well aware the fashion I retained my World Heavyweight Championship in created a lot of controversy and endless speculation. Everyone is making conjectures, everyone has been theorizing about a potential connection of sorts between Sebastian Monroe and I ceaselessly since last week. All the rumors you've been hearing are just that rumors.  Mere rumors. The conjectures and theories are exactly that. Conjectures and theories. I'm tired of hearing all these inaccurate, ridiculous assumptions. The only man who knows the absolute TRUTH  is Lucian Black. And I'm the only one who can speak it. You will only hear this from me so all these advertisements and promos promising to have Sebastian Monroe explaining his actions and telling the world the "truth" live tomorrow night on Dynasty are straight up lying to you. It's all a pack of lies. I quite frankly don't think I personally owe an explanation to Diamond Cage, to my fans, his fans or to anybody for that matter because well, there simply isn't anything to explain. I went out there and I fought like the warrior I am. I didn't treat my match with Diamond Cage as another meaningless battle, I treated it as a WAR. A war I knew I had to win if I wanted to go down in the history books as one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. Just like Diamond Cage I was willing to do anything to emerge victorious from our encounter. That's why I wasn't hesitant to spear him when I did. I saw an opportunity and I took it, I seized the moment, I capitalized at the right time. I didn't need Sebastian Monroe's help to win the World Heavyweight Championship at Pain For Pride and I certainly didn't need it last week. I just did the same thing Diamond Cage would have done in my shoes. Now I don't know exactly why Monroe stuck his nose in MY business. I don't know what the purpose behind his actions was. He's never had the spotlight upon him once in his miserable life so maybe that's what it's all about. Maybe he wants to be famous, I don't know. I do know he won't be honest when he "explains himself" to Diamond Cage. The world needs to understand that I am in NO WAY affiliated  or aligned with Sebastian Monroe or any of the shameless ass kissers that form a part of his establishment. And if Monroe ever has the balls to get involved in of my matches again I will make sure he regrets it for the rest of his life. I would never accept help from Sebastian Monroe. Not even if I needed it. There is still honor in me. I have dignity. And I would never shake the devil's hand. Be careful what you say tomorrow night, Sebastian. I'm not going to let you distort these people's perception about me. They view me as a symbol of hope, as a leader. I'm the reason your brand, Monroe, wasn't erased from history. I've defended and protected the Dynasty brand with my LIFE for years but if you cross that line again you will have to find yourself a new Dynasty's Champion.

People have been doubting me since day one. People like the man I will be going face to face, toe to toe with on this week's edition of Dynasty have tried to make me believe that I am not good enough. And I have nearly completely deluded myself into believing that. A lot of people have made several attempts at destroying my confidence and depriving me of my self-esteem. I never understood why. Why many of my peers and even the ones I once considered "FRIENDS" constantly did that to me throughout my time in professional wrestling. I'm not trying to gain anyone's sympathy, I don't want your sympathy in fact. But it is a legitimate question I have had burning in my head for so long... Until now. I've come to the realization that the people who doubted me, the people who still doubt me, the ones who criticized me and still criticize me, the detractors, those who try to diminish my accolades every single time they get the chance and even those who overlook me and my legacy are ALL envious of me and what I have achieved. Can you blame them? These are the same people who have never been World Champion, who have NEVER headlined a single major OR minor event in EAW other than Turbo, who have never faced the best, inocnic names that have reached legendary status in their careers. But Devan Dubian, he's different, he has done it all. Hell, he even held the New Breed and National Elite championships at the same time just like I did a long time ago. I don't think he has any reason to feel envy or jealousy towards me. Yet he's always acted like he did. He's always doubted me, he's always criticized my work, he's always overlooked me. He's been one of my biggest detractors. He never really believed in me. It's not like I ever needed him or anybody to believe in me. I never HAD anybody to believe in me and I still went on to become an important name in the land of elite. But still, I never quite understood his hatred against me. Maybe he just doesn't like me, a lot of people don't. And I don't blame them.  I want you to let it all out in our match, Devan. Embrace your hate, excel the man you are now, become stronger and more powerful and of course bring your A game because I intend on doing the same thing. This is a match I have been anticipating since the very first day we met. This is the perfect occasion for us to settle whatever differences we may have. See you soon, Dubian.
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
Post August 18th 2016, 5:31 am by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
EMPRESS OF ELITE - SHOWDOWN - PART ONE
EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Tumblr_o21jmpsmi91rmv1vdo1_400 EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Tumblr_o21jmpsmi91rmv1vdo2_400
“Man is an animal with primary instincts of survival.”

One of the things in life that’s always gonna get ya far is humbleness. When ya humble, ya get more respect. If I hadn't made it clear by now,  respect means a lot to me and I’m a humble girl. Ya know with a little bit of Kanye. I know what this business is like and I respect anyone who even attempts at this business and lifestyle. I respect you Tarah. You’re the leader of the vixen’s no? I can’t even lie and say that I wasn’t lookin’ forward to this match. I’ve been dying to sink my claws into you, and to pick ya brain. A victory over someone of your stature? A victory over you? Would be amazin’! Ya dig? I bet you’re thinking about deflating that balloon of a dream I got, but I’m trying to make all my dreams become a reality. Not every dream is good, to quote the Queen B herself, this match could be a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare. Except that nightmare won’t be so beautiful. I know that in this business, you can’t be soft on someone just because you respect em’, ya can’t be easy on someone just because ya like em. Ya just can’t. This business ain’t build for that. It’s all about survival. Survival of the fittest and me? I’m tryin to survive. I’m tryin’ to go through every vixen I need to, so that I could be crowned the Empress of Elite. Nothin’ is gonna stop me on my path to achieve greatness and that includes you Tarah. I’m ready for your freakshow. You’ve accomplished great things in ya career, and you’re one of the most highest regarded vixens in this company’s history. Maybe it’s time for the peckin order to change? Maybe it’s time we shift up the jungle. Shake things up. I know it’s gotta be tough seeing all these new vixen’s coming in and getting all these opportunities given to us that someone of your position would think of it to be handed to us. It must be pretty hard to know that women like yaself, and Kendra who practically laid the foundation for us, sit back and watch all of us new girls get all these opportunities and chances that you had to fight for with every fiber of your being. I mean, you are the specialist champ for a reason, and you’ve held onto it and successfully defended it for a reason. Don’t worry ma, you don’t have to say , it doesn't have to be said why, but for those who can’t follow. It’s because you’re good. You’ve proven it time after time. For me being the new kid on the block, it’s always tough. People wanna look down on me and think that I’m a newbie and I won’t go too far. That’s ok. It just gives me more of a reason to put bitches in their place and show them why they say looks are deceiving. People wanna look and judge and think I'm naive and stupid and that the business is gonna break me. NEVER. I’m goin to BREAK the business. I’m gonna break the foundation. I’m gonna shake things up and I WILL be a game changer.  This tournament may seem foolish to you, but for someone like me, it’s an opportunity of a lifetime. It’s a guaranteed title shot! Granted maybe in the future maybe I would have a chance, but shit if I can speed up the process, then why not? Hell I’d be an idiot not to take what’s fallen into my lap. Trust, BB ain’t no idiot.

You know ma? Thanks for giving me credit.  I give you props for admitting something a lot of these broads refuse to believe. It’s nice to know ya girls efforts aren’t for nothin’. I respect that. I’m not the type to come in and think I gotta takeover. Trust. Someday I’ll reach to the sky and I’ll make it. What makes me different is that I WANT to crawl and fight for everything I accomplish here. It’s what I have to do with you. I want to make it Tarah, you did it, Aria did it, Kendra did it, HeartBreak Gal did it. I want to add my name to that list, it’s missing something.. A little bella vita if ya ask me. You’re the cream of the crop round’ here, the creme dela creme. You started something and I appreciate it. I have no problem giving credit to people who deserve it. It works both ways. That being said ma, I want you to know how much this means to me. To solidify myself into the EAW history books is a goal, and beating you would be the right way to do so. You don’t have to pray about anythin’ Tarah. Trust and believe that BB ain’t going nowhere. I’m not a fad, I’m not a one hit wonder. I’m BB Vita, and I’m staying put right here in EAW. I have a hunger. Ya know, people are ALWAYS sayin’ that. You always hear about how much hunger newcomers say they have. I want you to know when I say I’m hungry for something, you best believe I am. I’m hungry for the success, I’m hungry for the gold, the accomplishments. I want it all. Ain’t no drugs my addiction, this lifestyle and this career is. When I put myself into a situation, no matter what it is, regardless if it’s in my personal or my professional life, I go hard. I put everything inside of, every part of my, every piece, every genetic makeup that is in me, I put in. Hoodrat? Far from it. Don’t let society set ya mind to one way of thinking. People may think that, and that’s fine, people are entitled to their opinions. It’s up to me change it. You want me to prove myself to you? With all due respect, that isn’t even a real question. No one could ever doubt that I prove myself, but if you wanna see that up close and personal and experience that on ya own? I’m down to show you. It’s what I’ve been doing my whole life. Proving people wrong. There’s been many girls and men who’ve come your way, and like ya said, they all sittin’ on a shelf. I mean honestly to keep it G, people might look at you and fear you. The black hair, the pale skin, the attitude and energy and presence you bring when you step into a room, most would find intimidating. But me? No. I ain’t intimidated by anyone. I can’t be and I refuse. Seems like we have some things in common that I never expected. You’re blunt, you’re real and straight forward. Much like myself. I have no filter and I say what I mean and I mean what I say. It ain’t about you letting me beat you, because regardless, I have no choice to. You’re still is dominance you say? My style is destructive. Ruthless and cutthroat. So I guess we’ll find out soon enough who exactly will be the dominant one between the two of us. I love the fact that you’re confident boo, and I say this with respect, it would be my pleasure to shake that. I didn’t come here to high-five people, and kiss ass and play nice in the ring. It’s not what I do. I am respect you and still want to hand your ass to ya. That’s just real shit Tarah. If even for a second I thought about personal feelings in a match, I’d already be losing. That would be the outcome. However ma, I’m not. When you walk into that ring and we stand face to face, nose to nose. You’re my enemy. Not my friend, not my co-worker. You’re my target, you’re my prey, you’re my nemesis. The goal is the destroy the enemy, not befriend it and that’s exactly what I plan to do. So I hope you’re ready, wait… I KNOW you’re ready, and so am I. You’re freakshows are in for a treat, and I will be too when you see that my treat is beat you. Sweet defeat.

Ares Vendetta
Post August 18th 2016, 5:23 am by Ares Vendetta
Preach your newfound gospel.

Try to persuade me that you are now a threat.

Assure me that you are now not the nameless peon you once were, but a fighting Champion.

You’ve convinced me.

Oh yes, you’ve truly proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you believe every word you’re saying. That terrifies me. It doesn’t make me believe that some mistake of mine could cost me a match. It doesn’t begin to make me question if the man standing before me could very well walk out of the ring with the biggest upset this company has ever seen to display upon his mantle, far above that Championship he wears so proudly. You have convinced me that deep down in your body, that you believe with all certainty that you are now everything you claim to be. This fear in me - it’s not for me, but for you. You stand there with your feet firmly planted into the ground and a chip growing upon your shoulder and you speak to me as though we’re on equal ground, believing that all it takes is an air of confidence to make me cower and fall before your so-called might. You’ve gone and hallucinated those powerful weapons in your hands, because the very moment reality comes crashing down into your fairytale and the bell has rung to signify not only the beginning of our contest, but the death of your dream - at that moment, you will know those weapons are nothing but hot air. You’ve allowed one meager victory to seduce you. You’ve caught one fish and now seek a shark, and I watch. All I can do is watch and wait for the inevitable moment to strike as you slit your wrist and bleed into the water for me. I can’t stop you. I won’t stop you. You wouldn’t be the first. You won’t be the last. You’re just another mongrel amongst the crowd, climbing atop one another to get just one ray of my shine upon you before you lose your balance or you’re pulled down by another that’s bound to suffer the same fate. Watching you speak is akin to watching a man walk head-on into oncoming traffic, and I can’t help but admire that. It’s no wonder why you speak so calmly before me despite what stands before you. A man must feel light as a feather when faced with something so final, and yet so insidious. Taking every step, each being the potential moment of impact, and yet you keep living. It’s exhilarating, isn’t it?

I suppose I can’t blame you, nor anyone else.

You may be one of so many, but here you are with your big moment.

Every dog has his day, doesn’t he?

Yet, it’s unfortunate that I’m not as merciful as anyone else in this role. I stand here atop you and the rest of the beasts as the World Champion, and perhaps you were occupying space on Voltage or Dynasty, you would be given what you so desire. You would no doubt be given the absolute best out of your World Champion. Somewhere, deep down inside of me, I do feel a tickle of sympathy for you. Maybe in another World, I wouldn’t have been given as many opportunities as I have in this one. Maybe I would have come from nothing, and everything I had with me was something I fought for. Maybe I would have scratched and clawed far beyond my limits just and when the time came that my journey culminated and I stood before my greatest challenge… I would have indeed wanted the absolute best. In another World. Unfortunate that this is the World we live in. One where you’re the one that’s scratched and clawed to make the bare minimum of this industry. You’re the one at my doorstep, in the biggest match of your life, asking for something of me. No, DEMANDING something of me. There are very few mongrels I would ever allow through this door of mine, and you are not one of them. In fact, you are sitting at the very bottom of the barrel right now, and the insolence dripping from your mouth is more than enough for me to not only deny you, but to give you the exact opposite of what you want. I do not take orders from you, nor anyone else in this World or the next. You look up at me with determination and fire in your eyes when you should be face down on the ground with humiliation and dirt in your mouth like the worm you are. I have no mercy for the likes of you - a man that scrounged his way into a moment like this - one where you find out just how distant you are from someone like me. You spit in my face and have the gall to tell me that this is me underestimating you? Is that what this is? Me underestimating you? How did I know those words would come from your filthy mouth? Because they’re the same, chewed up, disgusting words that every single other man has spoken when they stood up to me and were promptly driven back into the Earth where they belong, not by a God, but by a man, and all with these two bare hands of mine. I haven’t underestimated you, mongrel. Whoever’s responsible for this match between you and I grossly overestimated you and your capabilities… Or perhaps they knew precisely what they were doing. Perhaps they knew what would come of this. Maybe they sent the man out here not to be the hunter, but to be the hunted. Maybe they enjoy watching you fail. Maybe it amuses them. Maybe they want to show that you hold even less value than the trinket that lies there upon your shoulder.

And it is worthless, isn’t it?

After all, you said it yourself. You’re under the impression that should you walk out of our match victorious, you will be in line for an opportunity at the Answers World Championship. That New Breed Championship you hold so dear - the very piece of gold that’s brought you this new lease on life - is historic for being the prelude to World Champions, right? Therein lies the difference between you and I. The line in the sand that you will never cross, so long as you live. The Championship you hold is no more than a whore that gets passed around by people even lesser than you so they can parade around with it, prove their worth, and abandon it to move on to something if real importance. Even you, with all of your valiance and honor, already pursue something greater in this Championship around my waist. I have no doubt about it. Make no mistake, you’re not wrong. It’s not wrong of you to pursue this Championship, because so long as it’s wrapped around my waist, it holds more value than anything this pathetic company has to offer. This before you is the be all end all, and you are absolutely right to desire it, but you are never going to see it. I want you to take a good look at it when you’re granted the honor of sharing the same oxygen as me in that ring on Saturday, because it’s the absolute closest you will ever come to this Championship, and not because of something you’ve lost, but because of something you never had. You hold a crown of mud and pursue one of gold, and yet you can’t even seem to comprehend why it is you’ve got mud instead of gold to begin with. I hold no desire in the slightest to take that New Breed Championship from you. I have no interest in you or your pride or your future endeavors. I don’t care what becomes of you when the smoke has cleared and you’re both out of my sight and out of my life. Yet, this is the World to you. It’s everything to you. This is potentially the breakout moment of all of your fighting, all of your scratching and clawing, all of your years and years of pursuit to get here. Yet, for me, it’s just Saturday. I will leave you inside that ring to ponder every mistake you made to get here, and I will wash away the muck you left on me, and I will continue to accomplish more in my mere twenty-three years than every moment you will ever spend remaining on this Earth. That’s the difference. I am as valuable as the gold I wear, and the same goes for you, yet only one of us dreams of taking the other’s.

Give me whatever it is you have to offer, Champion.

I will give you nothing.

Show me your fighting spirit.

I will break it with little effort.

You’ve got heart, but hearts stop.

So keep walking, and keep calm, because this is finality, and it is inevitable.

Keep walking for as long as your body will let you, and feel your entire World come crashing down in the blink of an eye when you realize no amount of heart, determination, fighting spirit, fire, or championship gold will ever make you a threat to me.

I suppose, in a way, allowing this joke to play out until the punchline is a mercy in of itself, isn’t it?

Tarah Nova
Post August 18th 2016, 4:02 am by Tarah Nova
Bird and The Worm---Showdown#1
“He wears his heart
safety pinned to his backpack
His backpack is all that he knows
Shot down by strangers
whose glances can cripple
the heart and devour the soul

All alone he turns to stone
while holding his breath half to death
Terrified of what's inside
to save his life he crawls
like a worm from a bird
crawls like a worm from a bird”
------

Only the second match in this bloody tournament and I’m already wanting it to be over with. I mean do I care about the prize at the end of all of this thing? No, why should I? I’m already a Champion and even if I didn't have the Specialist Championship, I would still be one of the best Vixen EAW has to offer. I’m basically one of the most must see Vixens in the Company. So what more do I need to prove to EAW? Trick question--because the answer is nothing. I don’t need to prove anything to anyone. Since day uno,  I had the EAW universe--My FREAKSHOWS--won over. I fought the wars and battles that have been thrown in front of me all my career. I fought people like Azumi Goto and Honda, who dread to be in the ring with me--All away to people like Xavier Williams and Kendra Shamez, people who I have learned from over the years. See win or lose, I have done my part for the company. I mean hell, I am the Leader of the Vixens Division for a reason. The Vixens---those ladies are my army--even though most hate me but at the end of the day, everything I say or do, it is to better this Division for them. Even if that means taking and burying a few weak links. See that's the difference between me and someone like Aquaman or Autumn Raven. I don’t do this shit for the fun of it. I don’t hurt people just to listen to their sweet sweet screams--well sometimes but always. Usually I do it because the Division needs to be weeded out and many must go--And I’m the only Vixen that has the guts to do so. *Tarah shakes her head slowly* I know what everyone must be thinking. That I’m outta my mind and just bitching for the hell of it. Maybe their thinking I truly don’t deserve to be in the Empress of Elite tournament and maybe they’re right. I’m no good but to be completely honest, I’m basically everything I ever wanted to be. So please tell me why I want to be crowned the Empress of Elite when I’m already the Leader of this place? Yeah, not the Empress or the Queen--I’m the Leader. See, I’m not in it for the new label or nickname. I’m not going to fight in it for the fame and glory of getting another Championship match against Heart Break Gal---No. Even though I hate this tournament more than anything, I’ll stay in it. Oh yeah, I’ll stay in it to wrestle because that's what I do best. I’m going to go out there and beat every damn Vixens in my block like only I can. I mean hell, I just killed Ruby Fuckin’ Cooper for christ sake. I put her in her place and didn't’ even think twice about it.  So with that being said, was it wise of EAW to place me in this tournament once again...?

No---no it wasn’t but oh well. It's time to let the real fun begins with my next opponent...

Yes, BB Vita. The Bronx Beauty. Miss Live La Bella Vita...  

Now I must say I do give you mad props for everything you have done. Only being here for a couple weeks and you are gaining a lot of respect from the eaw universe as well as some of my freakshows. You have storm though the doors and proved to some that you can hold your own and personally, we need girls like that in EAW. Now that being said you are facing me and make no mistake, even with the respect I hold for you right now; that won't stop me from beating you at showdown. See BB, I usually don't like new Vixens. I usually tell them that they don't belong here or tell them that they have to prove to me why they should even be called Vixens in the first place. The reason behind that is because every victim/Vixen that arrives in a EAW thinks they are the best in this business. They arrive at those doors walking like goddesses because their family or friends fill them with lies, telling them they’re amazing and they're going to go far in this company. Now, BB, you know what the funniest part of that is? Only some make it to their dream but most of them go crawling back to their broken down home because they couldn’t take a simple bump or buries that everyone gets their first day here. They just couldn't take the way of the vixens. They couldn't handle being thrown around by people twice their size and getting threatened every other week. New girls, 9 outta the 10, are nothing but plastic pieces of trash that think just because they didn't make it into modeling; they could be professional wrestlers instead. So my point is New Girls believe that they are the most amazing wrestlers in the universe but once they get in the ring with someone like Cameron Ella Ava or yours truly, their dreams become nothing but pure nightmares. Now is that going to happen to you, BB? Is that what will happen in our match? To be honest, I pray to God that is not the outcome for you because I actually see you lasting longer than most but then again I could be wrong. No, actually, I’m not. BB, I want you to prove to me that I'm not putting my respect in some New York Hood Rat like the others believe I am. I want you to show me that you have what it takes to live up to the name Vixen because if you don't then I'm going to have exterminate you and trust me, I'm already on a bad week, so you definitely don't want me who put you on the shelf already. A lot of Vixens are sitting on the shelf because of me, I don't know if I should laugh or not if I placed you up there with them.So lets be smart and actaully prove me right, okay?

Now as the Leader of the Vixens Division it is my duty to set a good example for my fellow Vixens. I would say that example would be something like they have to treat everyone with kindness and respect but eh. I couldn’t say that. I mean I am the most ruthless and Blunt Vixen in this whole company, so that doesn't really work for me. Thought it is a great example to listen too...See, like I said before, I respect you for what you have done already but that doesn't mean I'm going to play nice in the ring. That doesn't mean I'm going to sit there and let you beat on me because that's not my style. My style is to show my dominance in the ring and that's exactly what I will be doing Saturday night against you. I’m going to be showing you what three long years of dedication to a company does to a person. I'm going to give you a battle that you will not soon forget because believe it or not, every time I step into the ring, a war breaks out. That being said, I guess that is what will happen be between us, huh? The new Glam Vixen, BB Vita vs the Famous Sarcastic Asshole, Tarah Nova. Oh and what a war that will be. So once on Showdown: it's you and I, the present and the future. Oh we will collided in front of millions but only one will stand victorious over the other and that person will be me. I mean there is a small chance that you could beat me but nevertheless, I'm not going down without a fight. It's in my blood. It's in everything I do and BB, I’m going to fight you till one of us breathes our last breath. See, It's a kill or be killed in this company, so bring your A game or you're going to be the next Vixen on the slaughter list.

I’m a woman of my word.
Tig Kelly
Post August 18th 2016, 1:53 am by Tig Kelly
A man who brings his emotions to the ring, that's something that I can appreciate. You can see the rage boil over as the whispers through the locker room fill the air making it more and more personal. Could this be a legitimate beef? Could they truly hate each other? How will this all come to a pinnacle in the ring!? Well the sad truth is what we all got to see on Dynasty, and its that Alex Wilder can't seem to focus long enough through the rumors to score a win, instead he needs to show off his sweet submission skills after the match when a guy turns his back. Maybe its the fact that he knows he's a hypocrite for trying to play it off like he has no attachment to this industry or maybe he's just got a weak heart and mind like we all kind of figured...but either way that supreme MMA skill you seemingly possess only works on people who aren't fighting back. Now don't get me wrong Alex I will always appreciate an opportunist but I can really only get behind one when he doesn't get completely worked over in the ring like it was his first day in training. 

Keep your eyes on the prize my friend. With all the name changes, all the blood feuds happening with you it can be hard to focus solely on what is at hand but that will get you into deep deep trouble with me. If you think you're the MMA wizard in this locker room I'm about to put that Pure Imagination nickname into reality for you and twist you up before I put you to sleep for the night with more brain damage than you've started with. I mean really, back when you were the Beaner Ninja or whatever the hell you wanted to call yourself you tried to be the Millennial Messiah, you went on national television and said your Mexican is different than TLA's Mexican, and then proceeded to continually get your head bounced off the mat by TLA and everyone else that you walked by on the street for all I know. You saw what a fight was like for us Irishmen back at Reasonable Doubt when TLA smashed that laptop over your face and the crowd fucking lost it. Well its not just like that in Ireland, I bring that brand of violence wherever I go and Alex mate you're about to revisit that reality. When you walk to that ring and have to look me in the eyes I want you to realize that you're not going to do a damned thing. Not you or anyone else from here on out. The past is the past for me because unlike you I can tuck that shit behind me and walk in there with a clean slate for a fight. That's why I've always been a success in both MMA and Pro Wrestling and you've been a disgrace to those 6 oz. gloves everywhere you put them on.

See you in the ring mi'jo, I'll make sure someone video tapes us from ringside so you can remember it better after I black you out.
Aria Jaxon
Post August 18th 2016, 1:19 am by Aria Jaxon
GOSSIP, GOSSIP -- MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA.
(Dynasty)

“Science is neat, but I’m afraid it’s not very forgiving.” -- Stranger Things, 2016.

You know what science is? It’s...scholarly. It’s based on knowledge and facts. It’s rooted in things that can’t be refuted. It’s nice when you have facts and stats on your side. When you got the facts in your back pocket, well, things tend to fall in line for you. When you open your mouth, you don’t sound like you’re bullshitting. You can actually throw shade and not sound like a complete moron, ‘cause hey, you’re speaking in terms of what’s real. The backlash faced by people who talk out the side of their neck doesn’t tend to be particularly forgiving. You pride yourself for focusing on cold, hard facts, but that hasn’t been how you’ve conducted yourself this week. Instead of pulling out the receipts for me to see, you’re taking the same low road I’d expect from someone who isn’t nearly as good as you are. You’re making shit up as you go along, aren’t you? That’s where you’re drawing a blank. This is all about your perceptions, sweetheart. You thinking you’re better than me is subjective. You’re welcome to shout it to kingdom come, but it doesn’t mean that I’ll believe you. The way you roll your eyes and try to brush me off, it’s like you think I’ve made up anything about you like I’m talking just for the sake of hearing my own voice. Everything I said, I meant. And I didn’t have to fabricate any of it, either. Let’s get something straight, dear -- I haven’t had to make assumptions, connect the dots, or make educated guesses. You’ve given me all of the ammunition that I needed. So my claims that you think you’re better than me? They’re all backed up by that condescending tone of yours, saying that facing you will have me at “peak efficiency”. I don’t know how important you think you are. You gotta be pretty far up your own ass to think you possess some mythical X factor that’s gonna take me to the next level. Someone who fell off the radar for days at a time following the Vixens Cup and only re-emerged after Triple Threat to get pinned by me is gonna tell me that my career is in a downward spiral and that she’s got the remedy I seek? Riiiiiight. Keep telling yourself that, honey.

Wait...when did I try and portray myself as an underdog here? When did I go looking for sympathy or tryna paint you as some immovable object? That was all you, sweetheart. If anything, I was snapping my fingers in front of your face tryna get your self-centered ass to take this seriously, if only for a moment. What the fuck would I look like buying into your garbage and sharing your viewpoints? I never talked you up, Sheridan. I was honest about how talented I think you are, but I never gassed you up. You put yourself on a pedestal by inventing this so-called huge disparity of talent between the two of us. The only person who tried to re-tell this story as some sort of David and Goliath-centric shit was you. I’ve rubbed elbows with many of the greats since I’ve been here in EAW, Sheridan. I’ve known what it’s like to feel like the deck is stacked against me. I’ve been in more than one scenario where I knew I was going into an uphill battle that I’d have to bust my ass to win, but even in all of those, I never painted myself as a damsel in distress. I never tried to pass myself off as the underdog. I made it pretty clear that was how you saw me, but then again, you think everyone is inferior to you. Even on the off chance that deserving women can get so much as your worthless seal of approval, you’ll still maintain that you’re head and shoulders above us all. I know you love to pat yourself on the back, and I know you love the sense of validation that washes over you whenever someone nods and goes along with your “Sheridan rules the world” nonsense, but...don’t. Don’t confuse your viewpoints with mine, and don’t try and pass your bullshit off on me. I’d never concede to being the underdog here because I’m not. I’d never sit here and buy into what it is that you’re saying because none of it is true. Nice try, though. You really expected me to try and see myself the way that you see me, and it never had a chance in hell of working, but hey...I suppose it didn’t hurt for you to try, right? You acted like you were throwing me a bone by saying I was a good wrestler like it physically pained you to do so. It probably did. You acknowledging my skill for a split second wasn’t doing me a favor and it didn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It was you -- if only for a split second -- taking in the gravity of the situation and realizing that I’m not a throwaway opponent. I don’t know how many times I have to repeat myself on that one. I don’t care how many times you brutalized Rey Shamez, and it doesn’t matter to me that you permanently took her out of action, either. You hanging your hat on retiring Kendra Shamez’s painfully untalented cousin was the equivalent of Alex Wilder bragging about wiping Mark Michaels off the map. I won’t say you haven’t accomplished anything of value here because you have, but don’t lump the meaningless shit in with everything else. You’ve defeated some of the best women in this company, and you’ve been defeated by others, and I need you to understand that you’ll need to draw on all of those past experiences for our match. See, the difference between you and I doesn’t lie in the fact that we’re both vowing to win this match. I’m treating it like I’ve already got it won because that’s the only outcome I’ll accept. Winning is what I’m setting out to do, and though you’ll give me the fight of a lifetime, you won’t prove to be an obstacle too big to tackle. I will always give you your just due. I won’t lie and say Friday night will be a particularly easy one for me, but I do know that I’ll be walking away a winner. My ability to take in the situation from all angles is what separates me from you. I don’t mind that you say you’re gonna win, ‘cause that’s what any sane person in this situation would do. I don’t care that you’re confident, ‘cause if I tried to shoot someone down for overconfidence, I’d be a self-hater. My issue is that you think you’re being handed an easy win. I take issue with the fact that you think I’m about to be bulldozed over as if that’s ever actually been the case over the course of my career. This might be a bad question to ask of someone who clearly doesn’t do their research, but how many one-sided squashes have I been on the wrong side of? Zero. Zilch. None. If you wanna beat me, you’re gonna have to work for it. That’s the motto. It’s not often that someone gets one over on me, but for those that do, they give absolutely everything of themselves. I don’t anticipate that you will. For someone who talks so much about efficiency, you seem to be overlooking that fact that your propensity for handicapping yourself keeps you from operating at optimum efficiency. Someone as good as you certainly has been in scenarios in the past where you could operate on autopilot and still suplex the shit outta some ill-prepared, starry-eyed ingenue. I’ve been in a few situations like that myself. Take my match on last week’s Voltage, for instance; just a mere tune-up against some new kid on the block who never could gather a full head of steam against me. However, I’d never make the mistake of comparing someone like Andrew Stirling to actual competition. I’m not foolish enough to think that I can approach every match the same way. I know that was a light jog compared to the full sprint I’ll have to break into on Dynasty. Believe it or not, that’s my secret weapon. Contrary to what you like to believe, merely being in your presence isn’t my X factor. I don’t need you to make me better. Whether or not I continue to advance as a wrestler isn’t dependent on my proximity to Sheridan Muller. What I’ve got in my back pocket is that, unlike you, I’m taking in all the variables ahead of our match. I’m not disregarding you completely because one of us here has to be able to separate personal feelings from professional ones. You’re gonna walk into this match foolishly anticipating anything less than the fight of your life, and you know what? You’ll pay for it. I don’t mean that in a sinister way, but it’ll cost you. You won’t have those points you want so badly. You’ll have to stomach the reality that, after everything you said, after tryna pick my career apart, after telling me I was virtually nothing and that you were here to “save” me, you lost. Frankly, I can’t wait to see how you try and explain all of that away after I secure this win.

EAW wrestlers really are talented people, you know that? There are only twenty-four hours in a day, and somehow, many of us seem to make the most of every single one. I mean, when we’re not touring or training, a lot of us have taken up other pursuits. Maybe it’s acting, maybe it’s modeling, maybe it’s being an ambassador for some brand, but in your case, Sheridan, you’ve managed to make time to engage in a little tabloid journalism! Remarkable. Really. Tell me, did you have career aspirations of working for TMZ when you retired from wrestling? ‘Cause I honest to God feel like that’s where you’re dredging up half of your shtick from. You say I’m a Beyonce ripoff, and I don’t recall ever walking down to the ring in a black leotard with a chastity belt on my left hand. I’ve admitted to being a huge fan of hers, I admire the fuck outta her, and her music has played me to the ring for every single match of my professional career. I’m pretty sure I’ve owned up to all of that one or a dozen times. All of that is pretty hilarious coming from someone who’s copied and pasted promos from literally every basic ass mean girl antagonist before her. Cameron, HBG, and God only knows how many others called. They’d like their whole style back, whenever you’re done bleeding it dry and milking it for all it’s worth. You might be dense enough not to watch tape of your opponents before a match, but maaaaan, you’re talking like someone who’s watched hours of other Vixens’ promos for the sake of stealing anything that might make your little speeches sound slightly more tolerable. So now that I’ve debunked the whole “Aria is just Beyonce Lite” thing, let’s move on to your inability to count. I don’t recall ever having anywhere near five boyfriends during my EAW tenure? Oh, right...you’re using hyperboles for the sake of tryna sound funny. I must’ve missed that initially. But of course, blowing things totally outta proportion and padding stats is what dirt sheet-trolling people like you do, right? Now we know what you do in your spare time: you obsess over people’s personal lives and you jot down Kendra Shamez promos word for word. Gotcha. What to poke holes in next? Oh, right that whole thing you said about me growing up in the projects? Yeah, I dunno who your sources are, but they’re way off. I hate to be the one to break it to your narrow-minded, blatantly-racist ass but...not all Black people grow up in the hood. I know, it’s shocking! I’m sure no one told you this sooner. I’ll give you a second to process that information. Really, Sheridan, your propensity for carrying yourself like a gossipy little schoolgirl is canceling out everything you say makes you special. Part of German Efficiency is not being “obsessed” with all of the supposedly trivial things you claim the rest of us Vixens are infatuated with, right? But yet, you’re proving to be the cattiest of them all. You can’t find anything on the surface to back up what you’ve got to say, so you’ve abandoned your pursuits of tryna make any factual claims and just decided to throw shade instead. If that’s what you’re gonna do, fine, but don’t try and masquerade middle school-level insults as factual shit. See, while you’ve been racking your brain for ways to take jabs at my personal life, and while the robot has been searching through her mainframe for more ways to take shots at me, I’ve been keeping my eye on the prize. I’m unwavering. I’ve never lost focus of what this is all about: that Empress of Elite crown. That’s where I’m headed, and it appears only one of us has had the presence of mind to realize that’s what takes precedent here. When you take this L, you’ll have no one to blame for yourself, being that you walked into this so nonchalant. But don’t worry. To soothe you, you can always go back to your hobby of tabloid journalism. You seem to have a real passion for it.

This confidence-induced haze you’re walking around in hasn’t always cost you, Sheridan, but I suppose that’s a matter of luck. You get the right opponent on the right night and having blinders on might not affect you. I am not that opponent, and Friday night is not that night. So you can go back to going through my love life with a fine tooth comb and taking comfort in how much better you think you are than me. Keep your head in the clouds, if you please. I’ll be more than happy bring you back down to Earth.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post August 17th 2016, 11:47 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown Promo #1

“For Shamez”

(The camera opens up to Cloud sitting in a chair with a sheathed katana between her legs)

I don’t need you to like me Kendra. I don’t need you to congratulate me. I don’t need your respect, your admiration, or whatever it is you think you consider to be valuable. There’s only one thing I need from you. I need you to fall. I need you to lose to me. I need you to provide the points from me to get out of this pathetic block so I can go further. That’s what I need from you Ms. Shamez. I’ve sat back and observed you for the past few months. Yes it was cute that we were partners for a night, but now none of that matters. What matters is your submission. What matters is for the record books to say that Stephanie Matsuda is better than Kendra Shamez. I don’t care if your son is a world champion. I don’t give two shits if your husband was best in the world. He could be running the company for all I care and I would still crush your ass.

Fuck HRDO. Fuck Carlos Rosso. Fuck James Shields. I’ve insulted the men in charge and I’m still going to win this tournament. Screw the guys in creative who try and hound you down in the back trying to help you ‘improve on your character’. This is EAW, the NBA of pro wrestling. Only the Elite are allowed through these doors, and while the five of you in Cell Block B can claim how awesome you are, the fact of the matter is currently nobody’s at my level. I’m the one that crosses the line and show these fans that we have not fallen by the wayside and turned ourselves into one of those fake ass sports entertainment companies!

You’re the last person I need a psych evaluation from. I would suggest you focus more on Ares in that aspect than to worry about me. I’m doing just fine Kendra, just putting it all together as they say. (laughs) You bow to me? I would never dream in a thousand years that you would do such a thing! I mean you’re Kendra Shamez, Queen of House Vendetta after all! How the hell would I look demanding you come down from your throne and trade fists with the likes of us? (laughs) I don’t want you to bow to me Kendra…

Spoiler Alert:

(breathes heavily, saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth. Licks her lips)

Not because I hate you or anything (laughs) but because you come off acting so protected and entitled that you actually think you can’t be touched! All this reminiscing about the good ‘ol days ain’t going to shit for you once you’re in the ring with me. All talk but no walk? Call up your fellow hall of fame buddy and ask just how much I walked over her ass. You want to talk about how the Vixens now can’t compare to the Vixens then!? You know as much as I can’t stand the bitches in the back I will not deny how much more talented they are than the Vixens of the past.

Aria would destroy Jenny. Cailin would eat Sabina for breakfast. Azumi would make Eve tap. Sheridan already demolished your ass. And as for me...there’s nobody more ‘lethal’ in the division. Not to mention the longest reigning champ got taken to Cloud 9. The current vix champ couldn’t even defeat the longest reigning Specialist champ so tell me Kendra, what is it about the past that makes them better than us ? What is it about you that makes you better than me when you can’t even beat the woman I defeated in my sleep. (laughs) Not even the mighty Killa Cam could shut down German Efficiency. So...right now you got me all fucked up in the head, because I’m trying to imagine a Reality where you’re the baddest bitch in the land but all I can think of is an age gone by where the Girls of Summer doesn’t exist. I can only imagine a world where there is no War Queen of EAW. So...I guess I have to log on to fanfiction.net and find an alt setting where you can actually take my ass down. Maybe there’s an efed version of Kendra Shamez who is undefeated while there’s this wack ass Cloud Matsuda player that rarely posts anything. Because Kendra, that’s the only way I can see you beating me. You’re not a legend. You’re just a girl who got lucky.

(leans forward with katana)

You claim that I have no grace? Sweets, I don’t know if you got the memo, but wrestling  not about what you do outside the ring. All the grace in the world can’t save you from an ass whooping with your name on it. I don’t need to earn respect from you, I can just take it! (draws katana) You won’t be given a choice when it comes time to respect me. You’ll have no choice but to acknowledge that beating me to get out of this block is pointless. It’s like a nonpoint in an argument. I don’t give a damn if people care about the so-called drama in my life. It’s always been out there on the table for people to see. Don’t act like you always been a good girl Kendra. That’s what irritates me about all of you. When the spotlight is on, you all want to play coy. But once the lights are out THEN you want to expose your fangs!? My fangs are always out! I’ll bite your sorry ass given first opportunity!

(stands up)

To think there was a point in life where I had all the respect in the world for you. Those were the days where i was blinded by the pomp and circumstance the staff used to cover up the weaknesses that plagued this division. Every now and then I can see it reaching the surface. When it does, I’ll cut it down. I’ll cut you down Kendra and everything you claim to represent. You can have all  the admiration in the world and I’ll delete your ass from this Reality. Know it. Understand it. You can fool yourself all you like Kendra, but you know how the saying goes…

Fool me once shamez on you.

Fool me twice shamez on me.

You can’t fool me into thinking you’re a better wrestler than me. You can’t psych me out into thinking there’s not a possibility that I will walk out of this tournament undefeated. Not because I think I’m unbeatable, but because I can. Kayfabe doesn’t work on me and it sure as hell can’t save you Ms. Shamez. Come to the ring and take your beating like a real bitch. After all, I need another head to mount on my Hall of Fame wall.

Welcome to House Matsuda bitch.

(walks away)

Last edited by Stephanie Matsuda on August 18th 2016, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Consuela Rose Ava
Post August 17th 2016, 11:19 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
“Here Goes Nothing.”—Empress of Elite

I knew this was coming.

Anyone could have smelled this match from a mile way. When was the last time an Ava and the Heart Break Gal were in a match? Man, it seems like about three years ago. Any of the new generation of Elitists and Vixens would not be familiar with the infamous Cameron Ella Ava vs. The Heart Break Girl matches. Next to HBG’s matches with Kendra Shamez, her matches with Cameron were seen so many times, it made the EAW puke at the sight of them. Cameron got some victories over HBG and HBG got some victories over Cameron. It was safe to say that they were rivals to the core. It was safe to say that these two Vixens never got along with each other. I’m amazed that an Ava and the Heart Break Gal were able to stay away from each other’s past for so long.

Until now.

By just noticing how she talks down to the other Vixens, I could tell what she is going to talk about with me. She’s going to say that I’m nothing more than a waste of her time. She is going to say that I’m not worthy to be standing in the same ring as her. She is the Vixens Champion. She is the woman to beat in Block C. I’m fully aware of everything that she has contributed to the Vixens Division. She is a record four-time Vixens Champion. She has been in the ring with Vixens like: Kendra Shamez, Christy Cruise, Cleopatra and my sister, Cameron Ella Ava. She’s reigned her domiance over the Vixens Division. She defeated Aria Jaxon at Pain for Pride. She made Aria’s title reign look weak in comparison to her. She made Eris LeCava her bitch. She showed so much wrath during Dia Del Diablo. If she was capable of doing what she did at Dia Del Diablo to Eris, can I imagine what she is capable of doing in the ring against me? I could just predict her trying to strike so sort of fear towards me. She is going to to try to tear me apart. She’s going to try to belittle me and do you know why? Because she’s been around people who have never been able to punch her back as she talks down on them? Am I supposed to believe for a moment that Erica Ford was going to give some sort of effort to fight back? Am I supposed to believe that Vixens like Zara Morgan are going to punch her back as a reaction? I wouldn’t. She wasn’t even able to last long in the ring with me. The thing is: once you begin to get rid of the shitty competition out of Block C, you begin to reveal the competition that will be worth her time. Insert me into the equation. I know for a fact that I am not going to be like Erica Ford. I’m not going to be easy to defeat. This may be my biggest competition to date, but she shouldn’t think for a second that I’m going to be easy to defeat. I’ve been waiting for competition like this for the past month. I’ve been trying to convince anyone that gave a damn that I’m meant to be fighting with the best. I’m meant to be fighting against the GOATS such as the Heart Break Gal. I’m confident that I’m the only Vixen in this block that has a chance in defeating her. Those other Vixens in the block, they don’t have the skills that I have. I’m in a different universe from those other Vixens. Madison Kaline, Zara Morgan, Erica Ford and Scarlet are going to be some of the easiest competition that she’ll have to go through. I’m not like those other Vixens. I’m not going to lie down on my back if she asked. She’d be out of her fucking mind if she believes for a second that I am going to condone the behavior she gives these Vixens. It’s awful that this is a representation of the Vixens Division. It’s digusting that this woman, who couldn’t give two shits about this Division is our champion. The difference between an Erica Ford or Zara Morgan is that I’m not just going to take the bullshit that she’s planning to spew and convince all of you that is true. I’m not going to be some manipulative bitch that stands before you and tries to convince you that she is the best for the Division. The fact is: HBG is a poor representation of what an EAW Vixen is all about and I don’t need to convince you that.

But…who am I to say that? I’m just a newbie. What gives me the right to say all of that? Before I was a Vixen, I was a fan. I’ve watched the Vixens Division go from having two competitors fighting over the Vixens Division to having twenty-four Vixens fighting in Empress of Elite. If there is anyone who has seen the evolution of the Vixens, it’s me. I’ve seen HBG go from being a Vixen to a commentator to one-half of The Mercenaries to the co-leader of Hexa-gun. I’ve seen HBG go from being the paparazzi princess to the bloodlusting queen who wouldn’t be afraid to put me on the shelf if she wanted too. I’ve seen her become a former EAW Tag Team Champion. I’ve seen her become one out of the three women who can say that she main evented an FPV. I’ve seen her make history in the show of the immortals, Pain for Pride. If there was an evolution of an EAW Vixen that is the most interesting, it would be the evolution of the Heart Break Gal. Obviously, she has evolved over the years. It’s not only her looks that have evolved. She’s also gotten better and that’s terrifying to the Vixens Division. When a veteran such as the Heart Break Gal is the face of your Divison, they know that they are doing something wrong. When one of the oldest Vixens in the Divison is better than two-thirds of the Division, then we have a serious problem. It’s not a problem to me because I’m probably the best competition that she will be getting all week. I’m probably the one that is going to get her to earn that victory that she probably wants so badly. What should she know? I want to win as well. I want those three points. I want to make her tap out. My main objective is to get her to tap out. I feel like that should be flat out obvious. I want the most points as possible. It’s not impossible to make her tap out. Cailin Dillon was able to make her tap out to retain the Specialist Championship at Reckless Wiring. People look at HBG as a woman who it’s impossible to defeat. Well, it’s probably because they weren’t good enough to defeat her. Perhaps, they did not want to defeat her enough to have the bragging rights and say that I want to defeat the Heart Break Gal. I want to be able to advance and dominate Block C and move on to the semi-finals. Besides two competitors, the rest of the competition is weak. The rest of the competition is nothing to worry about. Deep inside, I believe the Heart Break Gal doesn’t need to focus on the rest of the competition. She will have no problem at all with defeating them. Her focus should be on me. Her focus should be on not letting me defeat her because can you imagine the thought of her not only getting beaten by one Ava, but another one as well? She would be shocked. She would not be able to process the thought in her small brain. The thought about the legendary the Heart Break Gal getting defeating by a new uprising rookie Vixen would be one of the biggest shocks in the entire tournament. To her, I’m just a rookie. I’m not supposed to outshine her. I’m not supposed to be better than her. In the world of HBG, she’s the best and nothing else could compare to her. No one gets to say that they’re better than her. If they do, they’ll get an Eviseration and join Eris LeCava in the hospital. Wow. Terrifying.

Not.

As I look at this match on Voltage. I’m quite confident that I have it within me to defeat the Heart Break Gal. This would be the point where I cue her laughter. She’ll respond by telling me how much of a joke I am to believe that, but in the inside, she’s terrified. Why would she be terrified over a rookie like myself? I’m going to be nothing more than a rookie to her. Just like I’ve stated before—there is no other woman in this block that is going to give her the competition that she desires. No one in this block is as good as me. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity as big as this and I refuse to drop the ball on it. I could say that I’m in an advantage going to this match. She is possibly still feeling the burns and sores of her Vixens Championship Match against Eris LeCava. I could say that Voltage looks to be in my favor, but I’m not. I want to the Heart Break Gal at the best this Sunday. I’m not going to accept some half-ass Heart Break Gal. I want the Heart Break Gal that has stood against the best. I want the Heart Break Gal that’s ready to go to battle. I want the Heart Break Gal that’s going to give me her best. Sure, I’m just a newbie. I don’t know much of EAW, but I know for a fact that this is one match I’ve been dying for. I want to see how I am to the Heart Break Gal. I want to see myself going toe-to-toe with the Greatest Vixen of All Time. I want to see myself defeat her. I want to experience the feeling of having her tap out. I want all the points possible. This is my shot to finally break out.

Here goes nothing.
Elena Miles
Post August 17th 2016, 9:25 pm by Elena Miles
IV:IV SHADOW OF A DOUBT

Finally, after a month of sitting back and waiting and being forced to witness time and time again these other so called “Elitists” be handed opportunities that they didn’t deserve, I get my opportunity. Maybe not at the EAW Championship or even the Hardcore Championship but an opportunity to prove yet again why I am the greatest warrior to ever step foot inside of the land of Elite.

Despite the likes of Maero slipping his way into the Hardcore scramble regardless of his brutal defeat against myself… I was forced to sit back and watch lesser men bicker between themselves over who the rightful EAW Champion is, who the rightful Hardcore Champion is, who the best on Voltage is, who the best is period… and all of them were wrong. I am the only man in the entirety of EAW deserving of any of these monickers, no one else. When push came to shove, I shoved them back and I pushed them back to where they belong: At the bottom of the pile with the rest of the fodder. So what happened to me? Was I rewarded for my domination of Dynasty’s roster? Was I given the chance to continue to prove myself as EAW’s greatest warrior? NO. I WAS LEFT IN THE SHADOWS. I WAS DEPRIVED OF ANY CHANCE AT SUCCESS AND WAS GIVEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR THE DAMAGE AND CARNAGE THAT I HAD CREATED.

HAHAHAhahahahahahahaha… That was a very, VERY bad idea.

Now... what you see before you is more than just a man in a mask who just so happened to have a few good rookie months and stole the National Elite Championship from Pizza Boy’s fingertips. Instead what stands before you is nothing less than the human incarnation of desolation and destruction. From this point onwards, no matter who stands in my way, no matter who thinks that they can overcome the obstacles that I place in front of them they will always be walking into my own personal deathtrap. Every step forward that they take will be another step backwards for their career as they edge closer and closer towards my domain:

DARKNESS.

Eventually that guiding light will start to fade out and you’ll be left with the monsters that prey in the night. The hand that holds you tightly as you rise up through the ranks will grow looser and soon you’ll find yourself alone… alone with me. And when you try to fight what’s coming you it’ll only make you weaker, easier for me to dispose of. Once you are in my sights there is no escape. I am the lion that hunts you, the poor, helpless gazelle that would never stand a chance.when stood toe to toe. I will bring you down… HARD… and I won’t stop clawing and biting until all of your bones are broken and all of your flesh has been torn from your skin BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I DO. IN MY WORLD THIS ISN’T JUST COMPETITION. THIS IS MAN. ON. MAN. WARFARE. I AM NOT LIKE THE COWARDS WHO HOLD BACK AND ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE BESTED BY LESSER MEN.

I AM THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE LESSER MEN.

You see, most lesser men would see a mask as beacon of hope, a sign of heroism and a sigil of pride… but that is why they are lesser men. What I see is something different entirely.

I see fear, I see despair… but most importantly, I see a shadow. When you look at this mask that I wear you don’t just see the mask. You see an inconspicuous yet equally conspicuous man walking among your ranks because you think to yourselves “who is under the mask?”, “what is he?” and I leave you with question after question that you cannot find an answer to and, yet, I am able to disappear and hide in the shadows in preparation. I am able to blend in with the other Elitists like I was never even here and no one even bats an eye. I can hide wherever I want before I strike and when I do no one will ever see it coming. I am capable of doing what no other man is capable of and that is consistency. I consistently destroy whoever is put in my way and I watch as each and every one of them are sucked into the dark abyss that awaits… and it never gets old. I will never tire of seeing Elitist after Elitists chase after me and call for my head only to be laid to waste by my superior technique and destructive means.

I relish in the carnage and chaos that I cause.

But I stay vigilant. I keep my eyes on my target and never let them wander because I know that there is nothing more important than victory which is why I stand for nothing less… but perhaps more. Perhaps, under certain circumstances, I give in to my savage nature and I take it just one. Step. Too. Far. Maybe I break a bone, maybe I just leave a scar. Who truly knows? The only thing you know stepping out of that ring is that whether physical or not you will always leave mentally and emotionally scarred by what I have put you through. That is a guarantee.

So when I say that I am going to break my opponent’s spirit, I mean it. I live up to the expectations that I build myself up to and in doing so I command the respect and fear that I rightfully deserve.

Yet still, I do not ask to be feared. I do not ask to be respected. All I want is your best so that I can turn it into your worst. I want to make your dream opportunities into your worst nightmares as I beat you senseless, the blood still trickling from your face AS YOU RECEIVE NO REMORSE.

In doing so I create fear. I create respect. I am not like the Y2Impact’s of this world who think that their previous accomplishments warrant any kind of emotion from another man because at the end of the day that is all that they are: cheap accomplishments. Y2Impact could be a seven time, a ten time or even a twenty time world champion but it would not matter to me. I respect no one until they are able to do the impossible and that is best me in a one on one confrontation. So far the only man to accomplish that feat is one of the two heads of Cerberus, Cyclone, and even then that victory was tainted with the intrusion of their lackey’s lackeys. So when I say to you that you will  remember the name “Judas”, that is not a hope or a request; it’s a statement. It’s a statement telling you that no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you try to forget it, the name “Judas” will be etched in your mind forever as the man who broke not only your body but your mind and spirit too.

Meanwhile you will be forgotten... which brings me to this Sunday when my hunt for superiority on Voltage truly begins. This is the ultimate hunt and I am the ultimate hunter… and it just so happens that my first challenge is something that I can finally sink my teeth in to. SOMEONE that I can finally sink my teeth in to:

Nasir Capitani.

Tell me, Nasir, where did things all begin to go wrong? Was it when the talk started of you being in Aren’s shadow? Or perhaps when you failed time after time to recapture gold after your short-lasting reign as tag team champions? When did you really begin to crack under the pressure? After all, that was the reason for your big speech, wasn’t it? Where you revealed your grand plan to finally make it to the top of the mountain?

Pathetic.

All of this patronising that you have received from your “allies” has been because they know you can’t reach the top, you’re right, and you never will. If you could then you would have done it already. When you had your chances to attain the National Elite and the Interwire and the Pure Championships, whether that be contender’s matches or title matches themselves, the only person stopping you from reaching those goals were you. So why in God’s name do you think that you could ever have your name in the same league as the former world champions and Hall of Famers? What, really, is different about this new Nasir? The big talk, the confidence, it’s nothing anyone here hasn’t seen before. Time after time people like you come in and they say they’re going to make a stand but when push comes to shove they fall face first into the mud with everyone else that thought they could surpass their own limits.

Well then... I welcome you to the man without limits.

You see, unlike you I am not limited to being only second, third or fourth best, I am simply THE best. I’ve stood in the ring with Cerberus and Pizza Boy in what was a glorified handicap match and it was only then, when I was left alone staring my three bitter enemies in the face was I finally defeated. ONLY WHEN TWO FORMER WORLD CHAMPIONS AND THE MAN THAT TOOK MY TITLE FROM ME TOOK OUT THEIR AGGRESSION AS A UNIT WAS I FINALLY STOPPED. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU ALONE HAVE THE POWER THAT THEY HAD, NASIR? THIS NEWFOUND AGGRESSION, THIS NEW ATTITUDE, IT ALL MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU STARE EYE TO EYE IN TO A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MAN WHO DARES TRY AND DEFEAT MY ONCOMING STORM, WILL BE BLOWN ASUNDER…

...but let me tell you why.

It is because you don’t have it in you. You may have the charisma and the ability to talk your way in and out of any situation but when you stand in that ring you’re all show and no go. All talk and no walk. Championship after championship, big match after big match, night after night you fail to live up to the very same expectations that you claim you can. Meanwhile I am still dominant. Despite having my abilities wasted on bottom feeders such as El Laberinto, I still keep the same composure only now I have more vigor, more fight, and that is something that you couldn’t stop if you left me in a room with one hundred men. You’re but a fraction of that, Nasir, and you’re but a fraction of the man that I am even at my worst.

You are absolutely nothing in the grand scheme except a placeholder for the true successor to my EAW Championship. You’re fodder, an easy way for Aren Mstislav to look like a convincing champion and that is it. After all, let’s look at the facts:

At Pain for Pride you LOST your Cash in the Vault match, a guaranteed shot at a world championship of your choosing slipped through your fingertips and instead went to Lioncross. Now, two months later, you receive a world championship match anyway. Do you see what is wrong there, Nasir? Do you honestly believe that, two months past your failure, that you have truly broken through that final barrier to world championship fame? Not even the biggest fool could fool himself in to believing that. This is why I say that you are all talk, Nasir. You talk and you talk and you talk but you don’t think. You don’t think about how unlikely it is that you’re as good as you say you are, instead taking the easy way out and pandering to these people by telling them that this is your time, that this match is going to be the one that’s different but these sheep are too stupid and too idiotic to come to the logical conclusion: You can’t do it. You’ve never been able to do it, even on the small stage for the “lesser championships” so why would you be able to overcome Aren Mstislav, the man whose career shot up like a rocket whilst your’s fizzled away?

No one will remember you or your failed attempts at success, Nasir, but you know what they will remember?

THEY WILL REMEMBER JUDAS.

Amaya Fax
Post August 17th 2016, 9:18 pm by Amaya Fax
This is for all the little girls on playgrounds across the country that are bullied every day because of their weight.

This is for all the teenage girls who are constantly pressured to lose weight and to fit an unattainable standard for young women.

This is for all the women that hang their heads in shame because they’re treated with less dignity than women smaller than them.

This is a message for all of you idiots who have been living in a fantasy world where these pencil-armed, stick-figured women are seen as a standard; this message is going to be proclaimed in big, bold, FAT letters:

We are not just fat. We are women. We are powerful.

I’ve gone through every phase of the young, big-boned women that I just described. I was bullied. I was picked on. I was looked at like I was some circus act, like I was a zoo animal being paraded around town with a sign on my back that said to talk about me in hushed tones. I could hear it no matter how quiet those whispers were. I know what everyone was saying. I noticed the giggling, the pointing, the gestures. I may be heavier than some other women but I guarantee you that I am not stupider. In these settings, I was outnumbered, like most women of my stature are. Being mocked repeatedly is enough to drive a person off the edge entirely, and it almost got me too. Don’t get me wrong; I love myself now, but there were many years where I hated myself for how I look and how my body is constructed. I tried diets. I did Jenny Craig. I starved myself. I made myself puke after each meal. All for the sake of beauty, I tell you. And now I look back at those times where I sought after attaining beauty only to realize how disgusting I was to have that kind of mindset at all. I was overcome by throngs of weak, sickly-thin women who looked to empower themselves by bringing me down. How pathetic.

Fast forward several years when I became a professional athlete, I was scalded yet again by the same kind of harsh criticisms that would have broke me down only months prior. I was too fat to be a wrestler. There was no way that I could last in a match that went beyond three minutes because I was bound to be out of breath. I didn’t have the look that would attract suitors—companies that would eventually crawl to me on their hands and knees, kissing my feet like the fat Greek goddesses of the past that have somehow been forgotten. But the difference between this barrage of hatred and the hatred I experienced when I was out living the life of a normal young woman just trying to get by is that whenever someone had something to say, they were put to the test against me.  Some scrawny white bitch wants to call me out and say I won’t last two minutes with her because of my cardio? I’ll squash her in a minute then. FAX.

What I realized through my experience being a professional athlete is that what makes me different from other women isn’t that I’m fat, it’s that I’m better than them. I am the superior athlete. I have been nothing short of unstoppable since the minute I stepped into the ring for the first time. Not one woman—and definitely not a single flat-chested, hank-hill ass looking cookie cutter Kentucky high school cheerleader—could give me any definitive reason to doubt my own abilities. The confidence I feel for my skill-set, for my body, and for my being is limitless. Therefore, I am limitless. My ceiling is limitless. FAX.

Now I’m here in EAW, the same type of environment as any other that I have entered. Same scoffing as soon as I walk in. Same scrawny whores thinking they run the place. And still, the same result is imminent. So instead of letting any of you have the floor, I’m going to make sure to do what I do and spill some FAX before anyone else makes the mistake of thinking they can stand toe to toe with Amaya Fax:

Yes I’m fat. I’m proud of it. What you don’t realize is that I’m literally at LEAST twice the woman that any of you “vixens” are. FAX.

Any slimy pig that calls himself a “man” in the locker room better know that I’m way out of his league. Your stubby little thumb-dick wouldn’t even be able to reach past my thick ass so I wouldn’t feel it anyways. FAX.

The Empress of Elite Tournament is a joke if it thinks it’s going to fat-shame and exclude me from the competition. FAX.

If the influx of these chinky little k-pop listeners with their 4’8”, sixty pound frames that has grown on this company like a series of nasty warts doesn’t make you want to roll your eyes, then maybe Stephanie Matsuda claiming to be a 130 pound woman will do the trick. Girl makes Wendy Williams look more feminine than Ariana Grande. FAX.

Your “Specialist Champion” isn’t at all that special. In fact, she looks like every other teenybopper hoping to put on so much makeup that guys won’t notice she’s got no tits. FAX.

And your “Vixens World Champion” is as bad a role model as this company could get for young women. Sleeping with what I’m sure is just another woman-shaming pig on the male roster? Let’s hope your title reign ending thanks to me is at least a little less disastrous than how that relationship is bound to end up. FAX.

So go on with your opinions about me. Go ahead and talk about me. I like hearing about it now. I’m proud of what I am, and I’m proud that I don’t bring opinions to the table. All I got are FAX.
Nobi
Post August 17th 2016, 8:54 pm by Nobi
You know Ryan Marx, the only reason why I will only be written in a short sentence is because you are too scared to write how great I really am in YOUR book. No matter what the result is, you are just too afraid to remember what I’m really capable off to kick your arse. In fact, you are REALLY afraid when I compared you to Ryan Davis aren’t you? I never called you and Ryan Davis nobodies, no, far from it. But why would you make a statement that I called you a “nobody”? Hmm? Is it because you know I can beat you and possibility ending your career like I did to Ryan Davis? Oh I sure can, Marx.

What do I have to beat you? It’s simple. I have wrestling skills. I’m a technician, and you are a mechanic just like you said. I fix things with my wrestling skills. You fix things with your hands only. You don’t use your skills, I do. My wrestling skills is composed by heart and soul. Everytime I punch people, everytime I kick people, everytime I make people tap, I do it with heart and soul. I’m passionate, I’m determinated, I’m unpredictable. Nothing better doing something you love with your heart and soul. You use your hands only because you are too stupid. That’s what makes me better than you. That’s what makes me smarter than you. I’m the creator of my own progress. You just can’t killed something what you did not create, especially when you don’t use your best to beat me. Certaintly, you won’t be the beggining of my final day either. You don’t control my fate and my future Marx, I know how good I am and I know how to use my skills for futures.

I never wanted to end anybody’s careers or hoping them to fall in the bottom of the food chain once they failed to beat me. It’s just a natural thing that happened to them when they failed to accomplish their missions through me. So you better watch out Marx, your future might not be a bright one. Who are those people? Arrogant people like JD Damon, Venom, Terry Chambers, and Kevin Hunter. You are arrogant Marx. While this might be a cliche and unoriginal, I’m glad I’m not the only one who view you as an arrogant punk. You may have a few penny in your pocket now, but I have been saving a dollar myself everytime people underestimated me or want to end my career. So go figure how rich I am now Marx. I’m certainly richier than you, and I’m certainly better than you.

But here’s the thing, you are too stubborn. I can’t convienced you to not underestimate me. You are already blinded by your arrogance. But you know something, you already admit it yourself that I’m not an easy task. You said you want to hit me with your tenacity and lethality that I have never experienced in my career? You want to target every limb on my body? Hah! That’s what everybody told me. I have gained enough experience in these past 6 months, I doubt your little tricks can lead me to the beggining of the end for me. In fact, it will lead me somehwere in a higher place than you will ever imagined. I learn from my mistakes, but I learn from my victories too. I just use them to progress myself. I know I can beat you, just like I know I can beat Lioncross.

You may only write a little about me in your book. Hell you can choose to not write about me at all. Because in the end, so many people have written it on their own, that I kick your arse this Saturday. You won’t know what’s going to hit you, Marx.
Tyler Parker
Post August 17th 2016, 7:13 pm by Tyler Parker
The Book of Tyler, Chapter I: The Prologue

There are things that happen without explanation. We do things without much reason. There's no method to what I do. Any decent human being would have done what I had done to Nico Borg. If it's an explanation you're looking for, you're not getting one. See, for the past few weeks, I've been training to compete and I've been training to get back in the ring. None of you know how hard I've been training; the lack of sleep that I've had, the amount of sweat that I've poured in. You know what's been on the back of my mind? That I might not compete ever again. Once you've been in the ring, once you've felt what it's like to be in there? You never want to get out of there. To think that I never could have got back in the ring and feel what it's like to be in there again, it makes you rethink everything. I don't have any regrets but I knew I couldn't go out like that. I knew I couldn't. I had to get back in the ring, I had to feel what it's like to be in there again. This Saturday, I get to compete. I know Nick Angel, I know what he's going to try to do to me; he's going to try to rip my head off and end my career. To any normal person, that could happen but I'm not any normal person. I'm everything but normal and for Nick Angel, that means he's going to have a hard time out there in the ring with me. He's not going to like it. He's not going to like what I do to him. He thinks he's overlooked but has he ever thought that, I don't know, he's embarrassed himself more than others have embarrassed him? He's not overlooked, he has never taken himself seriously. None of his opponents have taken him seriously and that's because of how much of an embarrassment he is. He's an embarrassment to himself and an embarrassment to those that actually compete. He attaches himself to others and thinks that's going to benefit him but Nick Angel is hardly a competitor. He has to rely on others. He has to use others to try and not make him look like such an embarrassment and more of an actual competitor but he's never not going to be an embarrassment and he's never going to be an actual competitor because at the end of the day? He can't compete. He can't compete with me. It's not like he hasn't been in the ring with me before because he has but every time he's been in the ring with me? I've embarrassed him. He's never been in the ring with me for more than a few minutes because after a few minutes, he's getting tired and he's getting worn out; that's what it's like to be in the ring with me. You're going to get tired, you're going to get worn out. You might kick out here and there but after a few minutes in the ring with me, you're going to be too tired and too worn out to kick out. Nick Angel is going to try to kick out, he's going to try to compete with me for more than a few minutes but he's going to hurt himself if he's not careful. That's not a threat but if he makes a mistake? He's going to get hurt and he's going to get hurt badly. I'm going to hurt him badly. I'm going to give him something he's never seen before. What he's going to see this Saturday is going to make him think twice before getting back in the ring with me. He's going to have bad night. He's going to thank himself for what I'm going to do to him because I know that he's going to do whatever it takes to beat me, he's going to try every dirty tactic and cheap shot but if you were to ask me if he has what it takes to keep me down? If you were to ask me that? I'd say no. No, Nick, you don't have what it takes keep me down. You don't have what it takes to compete with me. You don't have what it takes to be in the ring with me for more than a few minutes. You don't have what it takes. You think you're going to actually compete with me after what happened to you at the end of the Hellfire No Way Out match? Are you even thinking with your head? Are your balls okay? Because you're not thinking if you think that. You're not thinking about what it's like to be in the ring with me, you're not thinking about what I'm going to do to you and if you're not thinking about that, then you're not going to be there mentally. You can't compete with me if you're not there mentally. There's going to be no interference, there's going to be no easy way out. No matter what you do or try to do, I'm going to be four steps ahead of you. If you think I'm going to do one thing, I'm going to do another. I'm going to show you what an actual competitor looks like. I'm going to show you something you've never seen before. You think you're there mentally, going into this match? You're not because I've been training too hard, I've been training for weeks to get back in the ring and you don't know what kind of toll that has had on my body, you don't know what I've been through and you don't know what I'm going to do to you. What happened to you in the Hellfire No Way Out match was embarrassing but this Saturday, Nick, I'm going to emasculate you and I'm going to mock you for it.
Terry Chambers
Post August 17th 2016, 5:44 pm by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN PROMO I

"Enough Is Enough"

---The camera opens backstage at Dia Del Diablo and Terry Chambers comes from behind the curtain after being eliminated in the flaming tables elimination match dissapointed in himself and in pain from the burn marks on his back and Terry Chambers takes a seat on a backstage equipment box and Terry Chambers rests his hands on his head for a few seconds then just lets out a terrorizing scream then begins to speak into the camera that is in front of him---

Terry Chambers: I set my mind on this match and my entire mindset heading into this match was that I was going to walk away as the #1 Contender for the National Elite Championship. That is a week of my life on constant training and film studying I am NEVER going to get back. The only thing I pretty much have to say about what just happened out there is that is took 3 guys to get me out of that match.....All Rex, Kurt Burton, and Nobi KNEW that I was the biggest threat in that match and knew after the carnage I was causing that as long as they didn't team up to take me out, they would have absolutely zero chance. You know what I like to call that? Pathetic. If any of them were as great as they said they were ALL WEEK LONG.....they would have faced me man to man. I was expecting a lot more from Rex to be quite honest with you......He talked all this shit about how he is so much more talented than me and called me his bitch yet he had to tag team to eliminate me? I was right all along...Rex is all hype.....Have fun choking your championship opportunity away.

---Terry Chambers punches through a drywall wall in anger and Terry Chambers's agent approaches him and tries calming him down and when he finally does he reads to Terry Chambers---

Agent: Terry, I can understand the pain and frustration you are going through right now, but I have some news for you I think you might be in to....I have just been informed by Damien Murrow that next week on Showdown you will be able to let off some of that frustration and blow off some steam when you go one on one with AJ Perez!

---Terry Chambers looks at his agent in total disgust as he walks around with his head up slowly and facepalms before speaking into the camera---

Terry Chambers:
Are you fucking kidding? Why would I be in to that? Why would I be interested in being placed in another pointless below the card matches where I will get fed another fresh piece of meat. I have no idea what Damien Murrow is thinking...I don't know if he has ever seen me in the pissed off mood I am in now and I don't know if he knows my history or not but after a huge loss with something on the line and getting humiliated at the same time I have a lot of success in rebounding the next week and putting a little fella such as AJ Perez in the ring with me is NOT a very smart idea. For the next couple of days if you are within two feet of me you are standing in a danger zone. What the hell is squashing a young little guy like AJ Perez going to do to my career? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Ever since I made my return in February I have been fed the young and upcoming talent on many occasions and I absolutely hate it. I hate it because first, it don't do anything for my career when I dismantle them. And 2nd, I don't like ending careers early especially a kid this young who might have a good career ahead of him, I mean the kid is only 24 years old. Now I must do the part where I give my thoughts on AJ and this match. Look AJ Perez, I don't know much about, and I don't intend on getting to know what you are all about because if I have learned anything, it is watching film gets you nowhere....just go train and go out there and tear someone from limb to limb. I caught one of your matches a few weeks ago and I don't remember who you were facing but you were quite impressive but that could mean many things, it could mean you are a talented individual inside that squared circle or it could mean you were in the ring with someone who possess the abilities in the ring that Kurt Burton does. Listen kid, both you and I are being forced into this match and let's be honest...neither one of us want to be in this match. You don't want to be in this match because you will see your career flashing before your eyes and I don't want to be placed into this match because I am so much better than this! So let me give you a little warning before our little encounter this week on Showdown.....as you can tell right now...I am NOT in the brightest of moods...and you likely think that spells disaster for you, well not exactly because as long as you stand clear of my path and don't test me, I won't decimate you and force you into a very early retirement. But I warn if you test me and try getting on my bad side and trust me when I say...when you get on my bad side....you are going to pay a price, and that price might just be your wrestling career. There is an old expression that goes around Mr. Perez...and that is don't wake the sleeping giant, he's ready to explode, it might happen on Showdown, tomorrow, Friday, who the hell knows, but try your best not to wake him. But at the same time I am going to send a message to Damien Murrow that he has a star on his hands and he deserves better....so PAY ATTENTION!

---Terry Chambers walks down the hallway pissed off and Terry's agent follows him trying to calm him down and the scene fades to black---
Post August 17th 2016, 5:32 am by Guest
Dynasty 03

'' Aria Jaxon has the audacity to accuse me of gimmick infringement? Okay second-rate Beyoncé, allow me to bestow upon you a German Efficiency history lesson. The automobile, possibly the most used machine within the world today, was invented in the country of Germany. Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler, two of the best engineers the universe has ever seen, practically invented machines. People come to Germany for high quality, efficient cars. Cars that do their jobs. Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Porsche, some of the most prestigious and recognisable automobile manufacturers in the world. One key thing links all these companies, that's correct! They are all German. I could stop there, but I'll embarrass you some more. Johannes Gutenberg presented the world with the art form that is reading. Well, no, he didn't, but he invented the printing press, which in turn made printing so much easier and, you got it, more efficient. Prints could be made with precision and sent to the masses of the world with this invention. The computer, you know, the things that the majority of the Efficiency Answers Wrestling roster uses to upload their promotional videos, you will never guess where the first fully functional, programmable computer was invented. Berlin, which, is in Germany. Whilst the English technically did it first, we made the improvements. We tweaked it, that's the thing about German people, we're all perfectionists. We couldn't do with a half-ass computer, Konrad Zuse, another established German engineer, fixed the mistakes of the English and revolutionised the world with his computer. Do you want to stop yet? Tough.  The helicopter was given a face lift by German engineer Heinrich Focke. He was a German aviation pioneer, and developed and built a scale model helicopter with his advanced rotary winged blades and demonstrated the first ever funny functional helicopter in Berlin. The jet engine, physicist and famous scientist Hans von Ohain invented jet propulsion, designing the first self-contained jet engine which could power all jet aircrafts. The internal-combustion engine, developed by Gottlieb Diamler and Wilhelm Maybach, helped make full use of gasoline. They used this on a bicycle, therefore inventing the first motorcycle in the world. Whilst history would have you believe Alexander Bell first invented the telephone, the model actually came from Phillip Reis, who developed the first fully functioning telephone way, way before Alexander even had a sniff. Whilst it was not practical enough, it could transmit sound, so it was good enough. Karlheinz Brandenburg invented the Moving Picture Group Layer-3 Audio. Otherwise known as the MP3 player. Christian Buschmann invented the accordion, and the first ever X-ray machine was invented by Wilhelm Röntgen. You can call me boring, Aria. You can say that I'm this, or I'm that, and you can throw every insult towards under the sun. But calling my country's history, and calling my cold and antisocial personality gimmick infringement is just incredibly, incredibly idiotic. Everybody is different. No two people look or act the same. We all have different DNA, different thoughts, we have free will and the right to act for ourselves. I just want to help people, is the interesting reality of this world. I want to make people as efficient as they can be. What good is a person to the world, especially where their job is to be incredible athletes and extraordinary entertainers, if they are not useful? If you are not at peak efficiency, if you are not determined and driven, and complete every task with heart, talent and passion, then what good are you really. I just want people to be useful, I just want people to follow German Efficiency, the superior lifestyle, the leading light in the dark, the cure to the cancer that is the Vixens division. If being myself is gimmick infringement, and wanting to be as good as I can be is not unique enough for you Aria, then I'm not sorry because that is coming off as very picky and petty. I love being different, I love being me. I know that you must hate the fact I'm not always smiling and speaking to everyone I pass, but that only drives me on. It somewhat frustrates me that you fail to recognise just how great I am. I don't say I know better than the division because of winning the Vixens Cup or because of what I've experienced and lived through. I say I am superior, and I say this is the best thing for us because of German Efficiency. Thinking like a machine, being intelligent like a machine, being as efficient as a machine is not gimmick infringement, it's efficiency, it is being as useful as I can be. I don't wish that you give up Aria, I'm actually trying to encourage the exact opposite, I've never once denied your talent inside of the ring or said that it's impossible for you to beat me for I would be lying. What I am simply trying to say is, you would be better with German Efficiency. If you had German Efficiency you could help push out the sports entertainment cycle which presses down on the division, breathing down our neck. If you had German Efficiency you could reach your peak as a wrestler and say there for a very, very long time. If you had German Efficiency, there is a great chance you would still be the Vixens World Champion. If you want to paint me as recycling others words and others ideas then go ahead, if you want to scream from the top of your lungs that I'm not the first person to do something, I insist you do so. I find it amusing that you have such a problem with what I preach and how I act, Aria, yet you do nothing to stop it. You don't see me grabbing a megaphone and shouting that Aria Jaxon is like every other girl who's lived in a ghetto area and had five too many boyfriends. I don't care about your personality, Aria. I don't care about your opinions either. All I care about is that you reach peak efficiency in the ring and become that which you pretend that you are, a wrestler. You can throw any words you wish at German Efficiency, Aria, but you can never dent it with your mouth alone, and you can never stop it, if you beat me on Dynasty or you don't. ''

'' I'm going to stop you right off the bat here. In your experience, people who say they're the most unaffected prove to be the most insecure? What experiences have you had, Aria. You're just a typical sassy girl. There's thousands of you in the world. You say experiences like you've actually achieved anything aside from live in a shitty part of America and been to prison once or twice. You talk as if you can speak more than one language, have been to more than two countries, and have been to more than three educational centres. Let's be realistic Aria, stop pretending that you've experienced anything out of the ordinary. You're not cultured, you're not wealthy, you're not important so really, what should your experiences mean to me? Yet again Aria Jaxon goes after my personality, because she cannot criticise anything else. She wants to believe in German Efficiency. She wants to be me so badly. You're jealous, Aria. You're jealous that I'm more unique than you, you're jealous because I lead a better lifestyle than you and you are jealous because I am a better wrestler than you. You only target my personality as you see no other way you can attempt to bring me down. You see me as perfect in every sense of the word, and you are trying to bring down a wall with your fists. It is just not good enough. You're claiming that I arrived all the hard work had begun, yet that is an insult to my intelligence. The division would not need me, it wouldn't need German Efficiency is every woman had halos and every match was as good as it could be. Let's be realistic, when I arrived the division was in a state. The champions were Eris LeCava, a woman who is either comfort eating or crying about being injured, and Haruna Sakazaki, a woman who doesn't even care about the division anymore, and wants to leave because of how horribly the likes of Tarah Nova and BB Vita treat her. I'll give you some credit, you and Cailin lit the match. You helped set up the campfire and brought out the marshmallows. But then I arrived. My boots stomped on your fire of sticks and mud, and built something far more impressive. If you kick started the division, Aria, then tell me why it was so poor when I came here, why did it actually need kicking with some efficiency if you and Cailin were like Florence Nightingale and made everything better. I didn't arrive into a revolution, I arrived into a cancerous division which needed a cure. You paint it as if I didn't arrive until the division was perfect, but that's the thing, even now the division isn't perfect. Because German Efficiency is not ruling, German Efficiency isn't as efficient as it can be. We're slowly getting there, day by day, I have the perfectionist attitude and the in-ring prowess to really make a change. Go home with your toys, Aria, the real revolutionist is here now. I know I'm great Aria, you don't have to tell me, I wish you were the same, you might actually have the niceness to listen. I never said that every wrestler is disposable. I couldn't dream of a division without the likes of Cameron Ella Ava and Cailin Dillon. I said people like Madison Kaline, people like Rey Shamez and Raven Lee are disposable. These are people who are not here to put on good wrestling matches. Madison is here because the mental asylum let her out again, Rey was here for the fame, and Raven Lee was here for the money. I have never claimed, never insisted that you are disposable. I think you're a good wrestler with a good level of determination. I just said you could be better, and so far you have not denied that. You say that if I didn't exist, somebody else would have rid the division of Vanessa Holiday, well why didn't your little bullshit revolution do that Aria! You're saying I came after the revolution, yet I had so much work to do. I still have so much work to do. If your revolution was so perfect, then how come you weren't running the division when I arrived, with Cailin and Tarah at your side. That's what is different between you and I, Aria. I am realistic, logical and intelligent. You're an idealist, a fantasist, and a liar. Don't try and pay me off by saying I came after a revolution. If your revolution existed, how come you lost to Eris, you wasted your Empress Of Elite opportunity, and people like Vanessa, Raven and Rey were still about. I don't know if the term revolution has a different definition in America, but what you claim to be a revolution, was a nightmare. My revolution, meanwhile, is still going on. Goodbye Vanessa, goodbye Rey, hello good wrestling matches! Say goodbye disqualifications and interference, say hello to clean, pure, efficient wrestling! You paint me to be perfect Aria, you say it as if I've claimed this division for my own, but we haven't even begun. I am far away from achieving peak efficiency in the Vixens division, there is so much more I have to do, but there's where German Efficiency comes in! The perfect lifestyle! Aria Jaxon claiming I'm over-rated and nothing new isn't going to stop me from continuing my revolution, and a post-losing Aria Jaxon, throwing a tantrum backstage after falling to Sheridan Müller isn't going to either. Just because I am not as stereotypical, ordinary and conventional as you, Aria, it doesn't mean that I have to be copying someone. How did Sheridan get a personality! So unfair! She must be cheating! Give me a fucking break. You want to call my promos recycled, yet you must have claimed around seventy times by now that I've claimed I'm the personification of perfection and that I can never be stopped. Have you not been listening to me, were you listening to your MP3 player, your German MP3 player might I add, when I stated that I am not perfect? I've never claimed to be perfect, I lose matches just like everybody else does, but I have claimed to be superior, both in personality and in the ring. I know I'm mortal, I know I have emotions, if you don't believe me you should hear how I rant or cry to Devan about how stressful the Vixens division truly is and how it sometimes makes me hate wrestling. But I never stop, I never give in, my workaholic attitude and my determination will never grow old or tired. The only thing you can do is lie, Aria, having the childhood you have probably had I can't blame you. Not once have I said I cannot be stopped, yet you've somehow managed to fabricate and materialise a whole promotional video out of such claims. I find it incredible that people can like you. You're manipulative, boring and quite frankly aside from your wrestling ability there isn't much that isn't generic about you. I know that one day German Efficiency will come true, I know one day I will be the Vixens or Specialists  Champion, and continue to elevate the women who need it most to points so that the Vixens division can produce the highest quality matches that they ever have. You state that you're going to drown me on Dynasty on Friday night. Don't worry comrade, I can swim. You keep declaring that I've portrayed and illustrated myself as something that cannot be stopped, but you've made that depiction. You've characterised me as an unstoppable force, you sit here and say how I've made all these promises, that I'm going to win the Empress Of Elite tournament, yet all I've said is I'm here to inject some efficiency into the matches and elevate the people who need it most. I'm not in this tournament to become an Empress, I'm already a queen. I'm here to wrestle, to drive good matches out of the idiots around me and steal performer of the night awards. It's quite sad, really, that you have to lie to the audience you claim to represent. You state I've built a pedestal for myself, but the reality is you did that all by yourself Aria. You're depicted yourself as an underdog in this situation, when the fact of the matter is we're almost equal in terms of wrestling ability. Almost. You've wasted the majority of your video saying how I think I'm bulletproof and undefeatable, I've never said anything of the sort. I've stated I am superior, and that is the truth. I know I can be stopped, you've pinned me before, Stephanie has pinned me before, hell, even Silence owns a win over me. I will keep improving, day by day, I  will continue to become more efficient as the weeks go by and when the time is right, my Vixens Cup will be my sword, and I will slay those who have attempted to vilify me, and claim my rightful place as the leader of the new era, the German Efficiency era, and bring the Vixens division into the revolution that you, Aria Jaxon, could not backpack them in the direction of. ''

'' I adore how you're attempting to justify yourself. It's just so cute! It is almost as if you're implying that just because you know and listen to veterans that you're a better person. You're on top of the world because you listen to what those before you have done, but apparently I am the one who copies people, and I am the one who should be restrained from doing such. Let's make this clear Aria, because you took time out of your day to talk to a few legends of the business, doesn't mean you know more than anybody else. Well done, you socialised, nobody is going to praise you for kissing ass. There is a fine difference between you and I, and that is you love to kiss ass. Whilst I rebel and call out those who do the system wrong, you're happy to stay quiet as long as your career is going swimmingly. Despite claiming that you started the revolution, you certainly don't like to point out or criticise those who bully and favour some vixens to others. It's a joke, it truly is. I'll let it slide though, just because Aria Jaxon kisses ass, gets into more relationships than me and brown-noses the likes of MR.DEDEDE and Diamond Cage, she's a better person than me. Who knew Aria was a humanitarian, apparently she's a saint. I've never seen her donate to charities or bring water to Africa but hey, Aria is practically God at this point. Just because I prefer to keep myself to myself, and know things rather than having to ask for help, makes me a bad person? Whatever you say, God. Your Vixens Title reign was a failure, Aria. You failed to do anything of note, failed to have a successful title defence and for the most part, transitioned the title from the second worst bitch in this division to the first. That must make you feel real good. I may not have held a title yet, however the injustices which you performed as a champion makes me sick. When I become champion, German Efficiency will turn this division into a well-oiled machine, the likes of Kora will be able to put on good matches. Like I stated earlier, if you're not a good wrestler, yet your job is to wrestle, then how useful are you to society. Your Empress Of Elite victory wasn't memorable, the whole point of this competition is to crown a new number one contender. You lost your contendership, therefore your reign wasn't memorable. As a matter of fact, though. I am quite smitten that you've decided to imply that the reason I haven't cashed in my Vixens Cup yet is because I am a coward. Really, you saying that has made my day, it has really put a smile on my cold, dead face. The reason I haven't cashed in yet, Aria, is because the time is not right, there has to be a certain level of efficiency within the division before I cash in, and quite simply I am not pleased with the progress which is being made. Not enough women have been elevated, not enough women have been eliminated. I wish to cash in when the division is at a high point, when the wrestling matches are superior. When I cash in, I want to know that there are a multitude of women who I will be able to wrestle with who will be able to keep up with my efficiency. I may not have cashed in at this point in time, and I may not cash in for some time yet, however when I do, I will cash in with the most efficiency ever seen in an American arena, and when I become a champion, I will be a proper wrestler, a proper role-model, a proper ambassador, and the era of German Efficiency will truly appear, emerge and come into existence. Don't tell me what to do with my Vixens Cup, Aria. The beauty of this thing is that I can do whatever I want with it, whenever I want. Whilst you cracked under the pressure and chocked with your Empress Of Elite opportunity, I just know my cash in will be successful. You're a good wrestler Aria, I don't know what more I can say, you whine because I don't give you enough credit, when the reality is you're extremely pretentious, and think far too much of yourself. You're good, that's it. You're one of the best in the division, sure, but the division is nowhere near being as useful and as efficient as it can be. This division is no longer in a state of repair, it is no longer tarnished, broken. That is because of me, because of German Efficiency. I kicked out cancers and cleaned up their remains. Aria, all you've done this video is lie to yourself, lie to me and lie to every ear who has had the unfortunate time in listening to your depressed, alarming voice. Your words as crafty and disingenuous. You think you don't need my help, yet I never offered it, with or without your consent, German Efficiency will eventually sweep through you. I don't need this stupid tournament to change the world. I don't need your sticker of approval to make this division as good as it can be. As long as German Efficiency and Sheridan Müller are simultaneous and contemporaneous, then the Vixens division will be revolutionised, and I, Sheridan Müller, the Personification of German Efficiency, will be the driving force and the innovator that Efficiency Answers Wrestling has been crying out for. ''
Post August 17th 2016, 3:05 am by Guest
>SHOWDOWN

I’m tired.

Exhaustion is the only source of air I breathe. Fatigue with a side of drained is what I eat every morning. I have bags underneath my eyes after long, excruciating nights of analyzing where I went wrong – Where we all went wrong. I don’t want to be known as this woman who likes to live in the past, but it’s times like these where I can’t help but to focus on what this division used to be. My first day with the company was in 2009 and it honestly feels like it was yesterday. The memories I can still recall are retold with such vivid detail. You see, kiddos, back in the day our vixen’s division wasn’t filled with little girls who would jump from guy to guy or little girls who would go around playing doctor with other little girls during the commercial breaks. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing how some of the most dominant vixens in our division are filled with malicious intentions. They prance around this division as if they own it but little do they know that you have to earn your badges of honor if you want to call the shots around here. I won’t look into the eyes of individuals like Autumn Rose or Stephanie Matsuda and show them respect. In my eyes, in my experienced, wise eyes they’re a bunch of rookies that are all talk but no walk. Stephanie, what have you done that’s so significant that I have to get on my knees and bow down to you? Really, I’m generally curious. I want to know why you put yourself in this high pedestal. I want to know why you claim you’re a threat and why I should be nervous that I’m facing you on Showdown. Right now, all I’m feeling is pity. I pity you, Stephanie. I look at you and my eyes begin to water. You poor soul, you poor unfortunate soul. Were you touched as a child? Were you abused physically and mentally? Please, sit down with me. Tell me, I’ll lend a hearing ear – what happened to you in your past that made you so fucking pathetic?

It’s a shame when I see these new Vixens have blindfolds permanently placed in their faces. It’s a shame that they will never realize the cold hard reality. The reality that in this world, you can’t have things by just posting on social media frequently or by hopping from one elitist dick to another. You have to go in that ring and preform A+ matches. You have to go in that ring and make an imprint of your opponent’s body by thrusting them on the mat as hard as you can. You have to EARN the respect that you beg for, Matsuda. And I know, your rebuttal can include the fact that you have nothing to prove to anyone and I agree. I really do. You don’t have to prove anything to any average Joe shmoe but you have to prove it to ME. Take a step out of your fantasy life and look at things from another perspective. If there’s one thing I will give you credit for is the fact that you’ve changed the way you act. If there’s one thing that the Vixens should note, it’s that if one thing isn’t working then they have to switch it up. Don’t be like the Cameron Ella Ava’s in the world and continue to beat a dead horse. The same words, the same lies coming out of your mouth won’t get you anywhere. Be like the Kendra Shamez’ of the world. I’ve changed drastically and I’ve evolved into the legendary Hall of Famer that I am. I am respected, I am admired and I LOVE seeing people quiver in fear once they get a glance at one of the most intimidating females to step foot into this company’s doors.

The rest of the competitors for the Empress of Elite annual tournament are nice to look at, but they’re easily forgettable. Oh, I know – this is the only event that’ll actually showcase the talent of the females of this division because let’s be honest; the rest of the time no one gives a fuck about the Vixens. But things are changing. I know that women’s wrestling is seen more on a prestigious level. That’s certainly one thing that I won’t take away from the new generation of Vixens – you guys can wrestle and that’s fantastic and all but you have to be the total package. You have to not only know how to work your way in the ring, but you have to be graceful outside of it as well. No one wants to see petty drama, no one wants to see bitches act like bitches towards one another when we’re all supposed to work as one cohesive unit. Learn how to manage yourselves with grace, class and dignity. I hope once you all see the legend preform the way a true Vixen should, some of my own personality will rub off on all of you. I hope one day you all could perform at my level. I hope one day you all can look me in the eyes and show your upmost sincere respect. I hope for a lot of things, but as of right now you all should just sit back, relax and enjoy the goddess that is going to wrestle in front of you. The goddess, the OG, the legend, the hall of famer, the ICONIC, KENDRA SHAMEZ. You can all proceed to your regular scheduled programing. Thanks.
Bhris Elite
Post August 17th 2016, 1:29 am by Bhris Elite
Not going to give me the best of Ares Vendetta? Man you are just as crazy I thought because I promise if you underestimate me and you don’t give me the best you have.  I promise you’ll regret it and I promise I’ll walk away the winner.   I knew you would come out here and throw a bunch of insults however to tell me you’re not giving me the best of Ares?  That’s just downright disrespectful, and I don’t like to be disrespected.  Care to take a look at what happened to the last guy who disrespected me?  Well I took his championship and on Showdown we’ll figure out if he’ll ever be able to compete in the ring again.   So if I were you I’d cut down on the disrespect you are giving me before were checking out your health status on the next Showdown after we go one on one.  See at first I tried to be humble, I promised myself I wouldn’t come out here and say such outlandish things, yet what I just said isn’t very outlandish.  I told you all JJ awakened that beast inside of me that I tried to contain and even though you won’t admit it you watched my match this past week.   You see what that beast can do so are you sure you want to keep disrespecting me?  Go ahead I’ll give you a minute to fix yourself up I know you’re probably laughing hysterical at me not taking me serious one bit.  You know who else did the same though? JJ Silva and like I said already you seen what I did to him.  Also again like I said last time I know you are no JJ Silva, I know it’s going to take more to keep you down Ares.  Just know I will keep you down by the time it’s all said and done though.   You said you’ve never gained respect for the people that have fought you and fallen.  Crazy thing about that is when I fight you I won’t fall in defeat like the others.  After a long hard fought match, I will fall trying to catch my breath, however I will have my hand raised in victory. 

Don’t deserve it?  Did that Fire and Steel match make knock a couple of screws loose?  If anyone on this roster deserves the best of Ares it’s me.  No matter who the opponent is day in and day out I go out and do all I can do to walk out the victor.   Plenty of people said they wouldn’t give me there best in the ring however when the time came they forget what they said and they do give me their best!  And you will be no different Ares.  Right now you don’t think I don’t deserve it, but when we get in that ring and I’m giving it all I got and you can barely feel yourself hanging in the ring with me anymore.  That’s when you’ll realize it’s time to kick things up a notch.  By then though it’ll already be too late.  I would have finished the match already making you regret you never underestimated me.   “Unimpressive body”? Sorry I’m not built like I’m some type of god like yourself but at the end of the day we bleed the same color both of us are humans.  You aren’t unbeatable Ares, I’ll prove that to the world this Saturday.  You can and will be defeated.  The big bad answers world champion will fall to the newly-crowned New Breed Champion.   I have a question for you Ares.   How are you going to feel when this man who’s never accomplished anything pins you in that ring 1 2 3?  What will that do to you Ares?  Will you be a pansy and act like it never happened?  Will you have some type of lame-ass excuse?  Or will you admit that Saturday in that ring I was the better man?  This man who’s never accomplished anything will do the one thing a lot of people couldn’t and that’s defeat you.  Whether it’s for the championship you hold or not I’m going to give my best and I plan on walking out victorious.   So if you want to try and corrupt my plans I better see the VERY best of Ares Vendetta.

I defeating you Saturday just puts me in a better position to have a shot for that title.   So imagine if I defeat you with no title on the line just imagine what I’ll do to you when it is?  Let me not think that far ahead though let me focus on the task at hand and handle that first before I think of the future.   Looking in this title though, I see a very bright future for myself.  A future that holds more gold, a future with more success and respect on my name.  In my future I see you giving me the respect I deserve.   All starting with this Saturday.   I know I need much more than just this New Breed Championship to really get my name up there and that’s why I think a victory over you would be perfect.   Just listen to this scenario real quick Ares.  A week ago on Saturday I defeated JJ Silva and on the next Saturday I defeat the Answers World Champion.    This isn’t hope, this isn’t me praying to the lords above that I can get it done.  No need to rely on hope or prayers.   Just instinct and awareness.  Skill, passion and fight.   All those things I possess and all those things that make a man I have.   This world you created and what world would that be exactly?  Ares you are no God I thought I explained this already you are just as human as me as much as that pains you for me to say it’s true.  At the end of the day we are human you created none of this.  You only created success for yourself that just doesn’t mean this is the environment of Ares Vendetta though.   I will survive in this land not only will I survive I’ll walk out with the blood stains of those who dared questioned me and what I’m able to do in and outside the ring.  I will walk out with the things those guys loved the most.  Last week I walked out with JJ’s championship.   This week I walk out with your pride.   This week I walk out of the land again victorious!   My head is perfectly above water Ares no need to worry about that.    I just hope you can stay above water after losing to man who’s never accomplished nothing.  I hope you can keep your pride intact after losing to the man who doesn’t belong in the world you created.  If that happens I don’t even think you deserve to live in your own land anymore either.  I will force you to move out of this land a start a new one.    Then the time will come where I’ll have to conquer that land as well.  Just next time instead of walking out with your pride.  I walk out with your championship and maybe even some of your respect.   I want you listen to these words carefully Ares. 

You will fall, you will be defeated, and you will be humbled.   I want those words to sink in before our match.  I want you to think very hard about what I just said and I want you to question yourself and ask if my huge ego worth losing and setting myself up for failure.  Or will you out there and give me the best you can possibly give me and give me a run for my money.   If otherwise the only thing you'll ever think about are the words that I just said.
Rattik
Post August 17th 2016, 12:57 am by Rattik
SHOWDOWN #2
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Search for Answers

EAW Promoz! - Page 12 Tumblr_m9ovtyfrzy1rpxkmvo1_500

(An old tube television sits at the end of a long, dark, desolate hallway. The screen white as static rolls, and white noise emits and echoes into every corner that the darkness reaches. Rattik is seen sitting in a black metal chair, bodies lying on the floor near his feat, pools of a warm murky liquid seemingly flowing out from beneath them. The puddle settling at the base of the walls that incase the room. Rattik holds something in his hand, pushing buttons as he holds it up to his ear.)

Hello? Rattik is looking for Nancy Burton?

(A voice can be heard on the other side, barely able to make out the words she is saying as a slight grin comes across his face, the very look he had just a few days prior.)

Yeah are you related to a Kurt Burton...No not Burt, Kurt…with a K like Killing People… Yes, fucking Kurt, you old bat!

(He chucks the phone at the television and it crashes into the glass, causing it to splinter and concave as the phone remains seeded in the middle of it, and the television goes black…the room dark and silent. A slight click can be heard as a small light bulb begins to flicker on, its yellow light dimly lightening the room, to a point that you can make out words that have been written on the wall in what seems to be paint…or even worse blood. The words read “WHO IS KURT BURTON!”)

Rattik has been calling every person in this damn phone book, trying to find somebody that knows something about you. Someone that can help me discover why you interest Rattik so much. Maybe it is you lack of respect for the machine that holds down the men and women that want to live their lives the way that we were breed, the way evolution created us to be. It is the instinct of human kind to be conniving, to be selfish, to be the very top of the food chain, and to do anything to do get there.

(Rattik wipes his beard with his dirty hand, then lays it on the motionless body next to him, the wet flesh cold to his fingers as he begins to rub his along the corpses head and down its back over and over again as he begins to speak calmly still not facing the camera.)

You see the difference between Rattik and yourself is that you are a man of Mayhem, and Rattik is a man of chaos. Though they are very similar we have made one key difference, you live and adapt to the mayhem you create through the actions you take, all the while Rattik is focused, and uses the chaos, uses the disorder, to his advantage. He plans every step, makes all of the calculation, the difference between you and him is that Rattik is always under control, while you are always one step behind of yourself.

(The lights continue to flicker out, but only momentarily before turning back on, Rattik begins to rise to his fee making his way over to the wall with the writing, his black leather boot sloshing through the thick dark liquid on the floor as he leans against the wall.)

Rattik hopes that you see the darkest days, he hopes that you can see the world that is unraveling before your very eyes.  And such a task needs a certain balance between anarchy and strategy. Rattik watches men like Ares Vendetta and Chris Elite, he sees the men that “lead” this disaster of a place and plans, how soon…very soon he will show them the true reality of the world, and sadly Kurt you have a choice to join Rattik on his quest to relieve this wretched planet from the shackles that bind them to these rules, or become a lifeless example. An example that shows the focus and resolve that Rattik has on his quest to free his Kingdom from the dictators that suppress his people. Rattik is focused… and it is with this focus that his dream of freedom will come the reality.

(He almost seems as though he is trying to entertain himself as he begins to kick the lifeless hand that is sprawled across the floor. Transitioning to the head, turning it over with his foot, revealing what was a beautiful young woman, on her chest was a name tag the said Chelsea B. We can only assume the B stood for Burton.)

Another thing that Rattik has quickly discovered about yourself, is that you a man of pride. Pride in your work, pride in the fact that you “cannot feel pain”. Rattik is here to remind you that you have never delivered a beating from him, a beating that will take you to a place of pain that you can no longer silence your body, no longer fight through the sheer agony that courses through your body. No amount of stubbornness can replace the fact that you have forgotten the very truth that you say that you fight for. No man can lie about the beatings that he has taken, and Rattik is sorry to inform you but no amount of resiliency will save you from pain, because no man can escape from pain.

(The lights flicker again and the go black as Rattik grows silent, the sound of water dripping from a leaky pipe the only thing that remains.)

Kurt this Saturday you will stand in the ring with the King of the Forgotten, the King of the Tortured, a true monster, and it will be more than anything you have encountered. You might be able to come out victorious against Jason Voorhees, may be able to pin down King Kong, may even find the will to submit Godzilla, but come Showdown, come August 20th you will face a real monster, you will be lucky to survive with your life. There is no need for you to fear what is inevitable, so drink your alcohol the outcome will be the same in the end.

Burton you are entering the unknown, the very thing that has made Rattik the monster he is today, the very thing he thrives him. Welcome to Rattik’s World… the World Where You Will Fall Victim to the Insane.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next