Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post July 14th 2014, 9:34 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo

From the moment I took my first steps through those doors, I don’t believe I’ve ever actually felt like this. I don’t believe that I’ve ever actually felt like I was in control. I don’t believe that I’ve ever really been in control. Throughout the past few months I would walk through these halls professing about how I was the future of this business; about how I was the very best the New Breed had to offer. I would walk out on a weekly basis and prove my words right. But everything I did, would never really amount to what it should have. I walked out and defeated a man that had not lost in the entirety of this year, but I was never given the adulation that I deserved. Dark Demon would profess that I was the guy that would take seat on his throne and be the man that continues his legacy but in all, for most of what I did, I was given nothing more than a simple pat on the back and a good job kid. I walked out and proved myself to be the most dominant champion in this company and I was overshadowed by the fact that Dark Demon stole the Answers World Championship from Starr-Stan. I walked out and almost kicked Zack Crash’s teeth down his throat, doing what no other member of Demon’s Council could—Demon included, but I was forced to listen about how Diamond Cage had been screwed out of that same championship. After proving my worth as a man that should be standing at the top of this company with the likes of Tyler Parker, Mr. DEDEDE, Dark Demon and Jaywalker; I was forced to watch as a guy like Zack Crash was handed a chance to main event Pain for Pride, while I was forced to qualify for a chance to grasp onto this briefcase. That was the moment I began to look at everything that was going on around me. I began to realise the reasons to why I had a glass ceiling over my head that could never seem to be able to break through. I began to realise why it never matter what I did, it always felt as if I had shackles around my ankles to keep me down. The reason to all of that was standing right beside me. Dark Demon told me that he would help create me into the greatest World Heavyweight Champion this company had ever had. Greater than the likes of Mr DEDEDE, Jaywalker, Kawajai and even himself; but Demon always expected that I would wait until he was ready to stand aside and let me through. I would listen as he would preach to the world that he and Cleopatra would stand at the top of this company as the World Heavyweight Champion and the Answers World Champion while I sat back as Mr. Cash in the Vault, biting my time to when I would finally grasp onto something I earned months ago. But I’m not really the most patient of men. I realised that if I wanted the grasp onto everything I’ve dreamed of from the moment I stepped foot in this business, I would need to take out everything in front of me. Like I said on Voltage, when the young lion wants to stand at the head of the pack, he takes out the older lion that sits in that position. At Pain for Pride, I did just that; I walked out in front of more than one hundred thousand people and shattered that glass ceiling above my head, I destroyed the shackles around my ankles. I walked out in front of the world almost kicked Dark Demon’s head of his shoulders, ultimately costing him the thing he cared for more than life itself. I thought Demon would understand why I did what I did. I thought Dark Demon would understand that I was finished waiting for everything I craved more than life itself. But I guess I was wrong. Dark Demon, I know you’re watching. I know you’re looking down at my contract, thinking you have me exactly where you want me. But allow me to tell you now; if you want a war, I’ll give it to you without any hesitation. I promise you that. You hold everything I’ve worked for in your hands and the next time you show your face anywhere, anywhere at all, I’ll be there to rip your head from your shoulders and hang it in front of the world, for them all to see. You can have your little cronies by side. Have Lucian Black and Eddie Mack standing guard and I assure you, I’ll prove why I was always the most valuable asset you had at your disposal. Demon, I promise you that you’re going to look back at the draft and wish with every fibre of your body that you killed me while you still had the chance.

This week, you can say that I’m approaching something that I’ve wanted to do for a long while now. With everything that’s happened since I first made my way onto Dynasty, there was always one guy I watched intently. I watched as he defeated Y2Impact at Pain for Pride VI; I watched as he overcame Scott Diamond’s Ironfist at Territorial Invasion; I watched as he defeated the Heart Break Boy to end Project E.G.O reign over this company and no DEDEDE, I’m not trying to stroke your ego. What I’m getting at is if there’s anyone that could be called the proverbial “guy” of Extreme Answers Wrestling, it’s you. I mean, look at you now. You’re the chairman of this company, you’re the World Heavyweight Champion, and you’re the guy that destroyed the kingdom Sekaiichi thought he had. Some could even go as far as calling you a conqueror. But with everything you’ve done, saving this company from Scott Diamond, ending Sekaiichi’s reign of terror, stopping Project E.G.O; when you finally stood at the top of this company as the World Heavyweight Champion, it wasn’t your name the world the screaming at the top of their lungs, it was mine. Your prolific moment of winning that same championship at Pain for Pride was overshadowed by a man you look upon as nothing more than a rookie. DEDEDE, who would have thought that, would be possible right? Who would have thought that with everything that happened at Pain for Pride; Jaywalker making the Heart Break Boy quit; Y2Impact retiring; Hades the Hellraiser winning his first World Championship in EAW; Diamond Cage making Starr-Stan tap in his own environment, that the only person the world wanted to see was Xavier Williams. You see because I did exactly what I said I would. At Pain for Pride I walked out in front of the entire world and stole the show. I walked out and proved every single word that I have said from the first moment I walked through these doors right. That nobody in this company that’s considered the future of this business can hold a candle to what I can do. But this DEDEDE, it’s another proving ground. It’s another chance to prove that I deserve to stand at the top of this company with the likes of Jaywalker, Diamond Cage, Starr-Stan, the man I team with this week, Brian Daniels and yourself. But one thing that really caught my attention DEDEDE was that you said the Ryan Savage is better than me. I’ll be forced to hear Ryan say the same thing, because he never really changes; he’ll talk about how he’s going to destroy me because I’m the people who turned him into what he is now. He’ll tell me to fear what he’s going to do to me, just like every other time we’ve stood toe to toe. And just like every other time, I’ll shut up the man that you called, and I quote, better than me. You see DEDEDE, you can preach to the hills all you want, but it doesn’t make it any less wrong. Ryan Savage is not better than me. He’s not better than Brian Daniels. DEDEDE, there’s a reason that Ryan Savage wants to be in my position. There’s a reason that leading into our last match on NEO, Ryan Savage admitted that he’s teaming with you, hoping that you’ll do the same thing that Dark Demon did for me. He admitted that he’s teaming with you in the hopes that you’ll take him to the top of this company. Failing the understand that most of what I did was from my own hand, because Dark Demon was too concerned with either keeping the Answers World Championship or Zack Crash; if you want any proof of that, look back at Pain for Pride when I walked out and won this Cash in the Vault briefcase without anything to fall back onto. This match is going to be no different to every other encounter between Ryan and I. I’ll leave with my head held high. The only different is, ill add your name to the list the “EAW’S Elite” that I’ve beaten. I’ll add your name to the reasons to why I’ll stand at the top of this company as one of the greatest ever. Because to me DEDEDE, the ultimate opportunist is just another opportunity; another World Champion I’m going to defeat in the matter of three weeks. And at Voltage, that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Brian Daniels and I are going to beat you. I promise you that.

Last edited by Xavier Williams on July 15th 2014, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Marco
Post July 14th 2014, 8:51 pm by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO

DEDEDE, your words are wasted on people that are too primitive to process it through their brains. It wouldn't take even a knock off fortune teller to tell me what's about to said about me. Which is fine, let me lower myself for them to understand what I'm about to say. You see in Xavier Williams case he is going to come out and do what an Xavier does and talks about how he has done this and that, and how he turned on this guy to get where he is today. He is also going to talk about me becoming a failure that I have to latch on to you just to get any type of recognition. Then he is going to compare how he has made it further than me in a simple few months and brag about his CITV win and how HE quote unquote DEFEATED HADES THE HELLRAISER IN THE MOST EPIC MATCH IN HIS CAREER. Then he will go on and on how if Demon didn't take the contract out of his briefcase then he would be standing in front of us as the New, Answers World Champion. 

Then there is the returning Brian Daniels hoorayy, and he is here to pick up where he left off and chase after the World title he has never one and finally, FINALLY rid of himself from the stigma that has been following for quite a while. Honestly, Brian I don't know much about you not because I didn't pay attention or that you didn't matter it was just because I wasn't here. I'm not going to make up some random bullshit about you and try to play it off like it's true. Like who is that really going to help here? Besides what you have done in the past is nothing but ancient history to me. What I'm more concerned about is the present and this match will dictate our future.  I'm not focused on how long you been here or what you have accomplished, and the same goes for Xavier too. The only thing that is on my mind right now is to right the wrong that has fallen on to both my partner and I. The one thing I want to emphasize is the fact that we were the only team in a long time were able to defeat Dynamite Rain, the then Unified Tag Champs. But unfortunately we didn't get our title shots, but it's okay I'm not going to be pissed off about even though we should. What we are going to do is dominate this division and TAKE the Unified Tag Titles and we will do it, over the expense of you two. 

Speaking of you two being in a team all over I keep hearing Team Over vs The Savage Ryans and somehow you two will pull off the win against us. Even though I would normally laugh at that statement. I'm actually the opposite, I'm PISSED OFF THAT ONCE AGAIN IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE IS TRYING THEIR DAMN HARDEST CASTING ME AWAY BACK INTO THE DARKNESS AND MAKE ME BECOME AN AFTER THOUGHT. For months it seems I have been in a gruelingly, hellish nightmare that seems like I have been trapped in a loop of my despair, constantly replaying over and over in my fucking head. Parts of my mind it feels like I am still in that nightmare and as I see people achieve things that I have yet to achieve, people who has garnered the adulation of fans,the respect and admiration from the guys in the locker room. While I burn in solitude and became an outcast. Seeing you Xavier Williams makes me sick and in my mind I wonder what I could possibly do because it even seems that DEDEDE's historic title win didn't mean shit at all because all that everyone wanted was for you to cash in on him. It made sick to my stomach, but it also made me happy in a way. It goes to show how fickle people are in this world and only a selective bunch like DEDEDE and anyone that can relate to my pain.

But it's okay, it's okay because Xavier Williams, Brian Daniels, once we step into that ring. You will believe in the words DEDEDE said about me. I am better than both of you, I can beat both of you with one hand TIED BEHIND MY BACK. In one single night I will make your accolades mean absolutely nothing. I want you two, to try to bare your fangs at me because at the of the nights your fangs will be broken, your pride shattered into pieces and will be forced to realize that the man that everyone who has constantly put in their closet or sweep under the rug will see the truth. YOU WILL SEE THAT WHAT YOU FEAR DEEP DOWN INSIDE OF YOU THAT I WILL BECOME THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. I might not have the accolades that you two have or I may not be a Hall Of Famer or any of that kind. The body counts will speak for itself, the rumors about how terrifying of a man I am when you step inside of this ring with me WILL SHOW YOU HOW I AM THE BEST AT WHAT I DO. Diamond Cage, Norman Hellion and Vic Vendetta, all of them pale in comparison of how sick and demented I am because unlike them. I'm a smart man and you know what they say when I sick, demented and also intelligent fuck like me has been born into this world. My hands alone can tear down society, it can destroy everything that your heart desires the most. Like for you Brian Daniels if I wanted to, you would not see a World Championship in your life time and for you Xavier Williams if I wanted, I can make your CITV a false salvation. But it would be all too easy for me to do just that.  

But as DEDEDE said you two aren't as strong as a unit like him and I are. He actually considers me as his friend. Something that I thought I would never have in my life, something that I thought I never needed. So as his friend I will do what's best for us and cast away whatever ill feelings I have for you Xavier Williams. For my friend I will achieve victory for our team. If human nature is correct, which it always is. You two won't survive at Voltage against us, and knowing Xavier Williams, Brian I would watch your back if I were you because a man like him will burn all his bridges in order for him to get a little bit more ahead of anyone. But like I was saying my friend and I will beat the hell out of both of you and show your entrails for the world to see and we will finally be granted our title shots.

But hey, if we do lose and that's a major if, like Jesus second coming onto this world kind of if. I will blame it on DEDEDE's bad luck against guys that never lived up or not going to live up to their own individual hype. If their is anything that they have over us DEDEDE, it's that. So lets hope it doesn't buddy.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post July 14th 2014, 4:45 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
VOLTAGE AND DYNASTY PROMO

The Savage Ryans have a true test on their hands..

*Clears throat*

BECAUSE NEXT WEEK ON DYNASTY, THE SAVAGE RYANS TAKE ON THE WORLD-CLASS TEAM FOUR YEARS IN THE MAKING.. THEY ARE THE FEARED, REVERED,  ''BLACK HAND"! MUCH CHEMISTRY, SUCH TAG TEAM, CAN THE SAVAGE RYANS POSSIBLY KEEP UP WITH TWO MEN WHO ARE LINKED BY THE MIND AND DRIVEN BY CHAMPIONSHIP ASPIRATIONS!?

AND I WOULD BE REMISS NOT TO MENTION THE SAVAGE RYANS FIRST EVER MATCH ON VOLTAGE AGAINST XAVIER WILLIAMS AND THE RETURNING BRIAN DANIELS! TALK ABOUT OUT-CLASSED! THE UBER POPULAR, WORLD CLASS DUO OF XAVIER WILLIAMS AND THE RETURNING BRIAN DANIELS MAY BE THE MOST IMPOSING THREAT YET! WHAT WILL THE SAVAGE RYANS DO??

I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's my first match since Pain for Pride, and Ryan Savage and I have plenty to prove as a tag team. Granted, we've already done more than most.. we took down ''Worlds Finest'' and turned them into an after thought at Hellbound a few months ago, and we defeated the former EAW Tag Team Champions, Dynamite Rain. And we actually beat them, because we actually faced them, and if it weren't for those plastic little sipping cups called the YLC Tag  Team Cups, Nas and Aren wouldn't be holding those belts, we would be. But I guess people can continue to overlook what Ryan and I have already accomplished.. I guess we'll still walk around with the stigma of ''DEDEDE and his lackey'', i guess this continues to be an up-hill battle for us. I love it. From day one of this year to the day I won the World Heavyweight Championship, I was fighting an up-hill battle. You think this suddenly changes for me now that I'm on top of the world? No, the higher I get the higher I want to go. And before anyone has the nerve to disrespect Ryan.. because I KNOW it's coming, I KNOW someone is going to call Ryan out on tugging on my coat-tails or something of that nature.. before you do any of that, let me make a promise to everyone who ever faces The Savage Ryans... Ryan Savage is better than you.

I said it. Ryan Savage is better than Cy Henderson, he's better than Kevin Devastation, he's better than Brian Daniels, Xavier Williams; anyone who wants to sweep him under the rug and make him an afterthought. Maybe he hasn't held the accolades as others, maybe he's not as established. But when a man like me can relate to this guy more than I do anyone else on the roster, that tells you all you need to know about Ryan Savage. But don't take my word for it, meet him in the ring and he'll show you exactly what I'm talking about. But on to why I anticipate this weekend.. it's because the stars have practically aligned for this. Ryan adn I get EAW's Great White Hope, Xavier Williams and the one and only Brian Daniels. I won't just sit here and bash you guys. God knows, everyone and their mother is going to bash Brian in every promo for failing as the World Heavyweight Champ, mostly because they're so sure they wouldn't do the same in his shoes. I'll admit, I wasn't paying much attention at the time so I don't remember what happened but I hold no ill will. If I did, neither of us would've signed the contract that brought you back into EAW as the 2nd highest paid person on Voltage. I respect you.. not a lot, but I kinda sort of do. Remember all those years ago when you beat me like twice? I'm 0-2 against you, man! Then again I'm also 0-2 against Eddie Mack. I'm 0-2 against Justin Windgate, 0-2 against The Deity, 0-1 against Adam.. notice a trend there, Brian? I guess I have bad luck against people who never live up to the hype.

But don't you get offended my friend! I still respect you. This Heavyweight title I'm holding that makes me THE MAN once belonged to you.. granted, for a short amount of time, but it still did. I guess at one point you were the man too. It's just funny, people get so excited when a guy like you or Xavier does well and they get so discouraged when I do well.. but then a little time passes and suddenly everyone comes running back to me. I feel like the Janitor around here, I clean up the mess guys like you leave behind and the second I get a break, another one bites the dust. How about my pal Xavier Williams? Mr. CITV? You know, a lot of people thought  you were going to run out there when I won the title and cash in on me. In fact, I hear from the grapevine a lot of people wanted you to do it. Could you imagine being the World Heavyweight Champion? It's awesome! I don't know what Brian Daniels was thinking, but there's nothing cooler than when women come up to you in the airport asking about your title. Instant pussy. But I guess you were smart not to do it, because the 45 pound weight cast on your shoulder doesn't compare to the weight of the company on your back. It's obvious you weren't ready. Then again some guys never are, some guys just can't carry that weight... wink wink, nudge nudge.  GODDAMNIT, ANOTHER shot at Brian's failure of a title reign! I need to contain myself, I'm trying to come from ''left field'' here. Anyway, like I said, I think the two of you are super talented.. but you're not Ryan Savage and Mr. DEDEDE talented. You're an alliance, we're a unit. I cant deny how many eyes are on the two of you right now, so why not be the Ultimate Opportunist I've always been and make good on this opportunity? When it knocks, I always answer, and this opportunity is saying beat Brian Daniels and Xavier Williams' fucking asses in front of everybody to see. Maybe that'll get us title shots! 

---

Speaking of title shots..

DOES ANYBODY ELSE WANT A TITLE SHOT??

So far on the checklist,

Rob Colton
Stew-O
HBG
Jon Kelton
Tomi Venus
The bear that broke into my basement and stole my shotgun
My legally blind grandmother
The Lyndivias
Drastiko
Anyone else?

Does ANYONE ELSE want a fucking title shot?? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Oh that's right, the dastardly duo from The Kliq, weighing at a combined weight of 36 failed returns... Cy Henderson and Kevin Devastation! Cy Henderson and Kevin Devastation want a title shot! I'll admit, when all this first came about I felt a little insulted. I mean, I worked six months endlessly to get a chance at Mikado Sekaiichi for the title. I took every punishment, every beat-down, I had to fight to even get IN the Grand Rampage match. Suddenly Cy Henderson comes out from the fucking woodwork and claims hes better than me? By what merit? Who died and gave him the key to EAW? That kind of got to me, considering you haven't accomplished a damn thing on your own since 2010.. but YOU'RE better than me. Well with that in mind I was ready and willing to give you that opportunity to prove it, one on one, no strings attached.. until good ole' KD thought he should stick his big nose into my business. KD, I hope you know that I don't owe you anything. Just because you gave me a spot in the NWO match doesn't mean I have to bend over backwards for you. You think I can't see past your antics? You've always been this way, you've always wanted to play for the winning team and you'd sacrifice your dignity to do it. Everything you do, from your over-the-top entrances to your constant change of monikers.. you may think it's just you ''going all out'' but it comes off as forced and nobody really cares. And why should they? You, just like your friend Cy, haven't accomplished one interesting feat in your careers in four years. 

You and Cy have so much in common now that I think of it, you guys ought to make a tag team the way Ryan and I did! ..Oh wait, you already tried that, and in vintage KD and Cy fashion it blew up in your face. Not like you'd be even half as great as Ryan and I anyways. It takes a whole lot to be a successful team in EAW, you both have to have a synergy in sight of success. You have to give up your own personal bull-shit just to want it. Can you guys even do that to get what you want? Because basically, Cleopatra gave you a contendership match for good behavior.. but is THAT too hard for you too? All these fucking demands around here, and no one has anything to show for it. And oh the irony, KD, that you were the one who cost me my tag team gold four years ago! You pulled out every trick in the book to screw CC and I. Remember that, ''old friend''? As usual things have come full circle and they're now in my favor. I get the last laugh. I am the premeditated winner. I'm your SUPERIOR. You call yourself every name in the book, KD. You keep telling yourself you're better than me, Cy. But in this world that we inhabit, I rule the world. And this is no ego-trip, this is me telling you the truth... neither of you have EVER held a candle to me, and all you'll ever be is just another name in the middle of a top 30 list. Just another page in my history book. Just another spoke on the wheel. Which leads me to my closing question...  what's the point of a ''title shot'' if you never had a chance in the first place?
Hurricane Hawk
Post July 13th 2014, 10:23 pm by Hurricane Hawk
Hurricane Hawk is shown pacing back and forth in a dark place with a hood over his head and sweat on his body as he finally stops and looks into the camera. Beads of sweat appear over his face as he has an angry expression on his face and he sees Max A. Million coming towards him with a microphone.

Max A. Million: Hawk.. can I get a few words from you?

Hurricane Hawk: Words? You want some words? I HAVE MORE than a few words for you.

Hurricane Hawk rips the microphone from Max's hands and pushes him away as Max slowly walks back down the hall way and Hawk stands in front of a wall with the camera still in his face before he starts to seem more tense than he's ever been. He twists his neck cracking it for a second and then tilts his head sideways looking into the camera before he speaks.

I'm tired of this. Have you ever felt like someone's puppet before? Everyone else has strings attached to you and they're making your moves for you. They've been using you just for the moment to get somewhere and now you feel as though that you can't even control yourself. This is how I feel about this business that's been taking a shit on me for MULTIPLE years. It's like someone's holding your cards in their hands and playing your hand for you and whatever happens happens. I can't deal with that because it nowhere benefits me. That's how I feel about the brand that I am currently stuck to. This "Dynasty" feels like prison to me. You see this all started back a couple years ago on one night. The night after I got my Hall of Fame credentials and everything I had a match that would have fully changed me into a full blown Hall of Famer. I would have been at the top and I would've been respected.. I WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEVANT. But of course.. things go wrong always don't they? I step into this Extreme Elimination Chamber with the mindset of winning. With the mindset that I was finally going to show everyone just how I was going to be the best that I could be and become that champion and be the face of the company. Again.. EAW played me like a puppet and ruined my cards for me and had me fall to Y2Impact. No disrespect to Y2Impact, but as feel as though I took a middle finger to my face. Nothing has been the same since. Fall.. after fall, hell.. Lucian Black was right they should make a DVD about the fall of Hurricane Hawk, but the sad part is where does that end? I'm stuck in the same position as I have been before. It feels like I don't even have the right to call myself a Hall of Famer anymore. I went out there on Dynasty after returning and lost TWO title shots in a row. This business truly makes you or break you and every single time I try to do something positive it just wants to break me, but I'm at a standstill right now. All of this bullshit disrespect that's been in my face, I'm done with it. Why exactly can't I be considered for a EAW World Heavyweight Championship title shot? You have to take me that low.. just to put me at the bottom. Just to put me where I look like a vulture and a savage just looking for anything. Dynasty has brought me to desperation.. I don't like being on my knees.. and I don't respect the fact that I'm being overlooked constantly. It's time to open your eyes and see that this is a middle finger to whoever is an management of this brand. This is for screwing me over like always. I've always had this "Hawk screwed Hawk" thing solidified in my mind but truly I don't make results. As a matter of fact, I just go out and entertain. But when your a high caliber extremist like myself you start to realize that this isn't where you belong. I never belonged in that battle royal. I was just thrown in because management didn't even know I was supposed to be on Dynasty. How did that feel to me? After the Draft to realize that nobody drafted you because nobody wanted you. Nobody was willing to take a chance.. But yet I'm supposed to be a Hall of Famer you say? I'm treated like a high class jobber. You can see it in my face that I have a rough time with staying in this business. You want to know why I keep going on hiatuses? Because this business always sees me as a stepping stone for someone else to gain their success. That's not me. I'm not wasting time.. nor talent to just sit here and be shitted on by this company over and over again. I signed a contract to come back thinking things would be quite different.. maybe they would finally see that I'm above the point of being low. But of course not.. bury me more and more at the bottom. I have to watch extremist like Lucian Black.. Diamond Cage.. Cy Henderson .... Brian Daniels step over me and the only thing I can do is watch their feet. And the people that say that support me I don't give two shits about what any of you say. You aren't helping me at all besides putting money on a imaginary paycheck that I don't get. You're saying that besides Tyler Parker, DDD, Cy, and Kevin Devastation.. who else do they have besides you? I could just laugh at that statement multiple times. Truly.. do you even believe in that statement? Because I'm sure as hell I don't. You see they don't see me at the top even when I've defeated each of those guys before. Don't have a title shot.. now what's next? An irrelevant feud with GI Styles or Carlos Rosso or maybe one of these rookies that they'd want me to put over because it's the "right thing to do." Kiss my ass. If you can't meet me at the level of respect that I deserve than you can push me somewhere else where they'll actually treat me like the extremist I am. Dynasty's hitting below my standards and it's been that way ever since I got drafted there in 2012. It's time for an actual change... where you actually listen to your intuition about what's right. I have a firm idea on this conspiracy.. everything is said to be wrong about me. "He's not consistent.. He's not relevant... He's not good enough." Imagine if I did win at Road to Redemption.. I was your champion and I had a real reign. Maybe you wouldn't see so much of a hiatus.. Maybe you wouldn't think that I wasn't irrelevant or inconsistent. Maybe you'd realize that you.. pushed me over the edge. YOU.. stopped me from being my best. YOU.. LEFT ME IN THE DIRT. YOU.. brought me to the ground. You.. covered up my shattered bones and left me just to rot. I had a passion.. feels like I still do.. but I don't have a passion for sitting where I am right now. This business might be grown.. but in my eyes this business is nothing but against me. But it's okay, thank you for nothing. Thank you for what you made me today. Hopefully you can detect the sarcasm and realize that making it here.. is rare. But when you've already made it.. you wearing that Hall of Famer ring that you've earned and you're not even considered to be in the group of the greatest of all time.. there's something wrong. So for management.. fuck you.

Hurricane Hawk smirks heavily but it fades as soon as he realizes his anger and gets closer to the camera. Hurricane Hawk puts up a middle finger in front of the camera before throwing the microphone at the camera and walking away having a tantrum before the camera slowly fades to black.
Hades
Post July 13th 2014, 6:02 pm by Hades
(The current scene unwinds in Hades Manor, his bedroom more specifically.  There, he is spotted laying stomach flat on the bed, while his wife of ten years lays over him tending to his battle scars from Pain for Pride.  Placing what could be the final treatment onto them while making small talk about the happenings in EAW and their lives.)

Julie:  Looks like your scars are healing up nicely.

Hades:  Thankfully.  At least something in my career is finally going right.  It seems that with every amount of good that happens in my career, no matter how big, it's always being pissed on by some nobody.

Julie:  Well you know what they say, more Money, more Problems.

(Hades rolls his eyes and replies.)

Hades:  That's the understatement of the year.

Julie:  That bad huh?  Well remember, you wanted this.  Personally, I would have settled for you retiring and staying home with me and the kids.

Hades:  Not that-that isn't a great idea and all, but the ring is where I belong.  I can't be away from it for more than a month without breaking out in hives, you know that.

(A scoff leaves Julie's lips.)

Julie:  I see.

(Hades is able to catch the tone of sorrow in his wife's voice, he slightly turns his head around to catch a glimpse of her at the corner of his eye, then states his rebuttal.)

Hades:  You're not backing out on me now are you?

Julie:  No, of course not.

Hades:  Good, because we both knew the risks that come with being an EAW Extremist.  I was upfront about everything from the moment I met you, I made sure that you knew what you were getting into when you chose me for a husband.  I'm a workaholic; I strive to be the very best at what I do.

Julie:  And I love you for that, I really do.  It's just having you away for such a long time can really take it's toll on us.

Hades:  Me and the guys in the office have an understanding, they know that I'm getting older and won't be caught dead wrestling at the age of sixty.  That's why they give me less stressful dates, so that I can rush back here to be with you and my boys.

Julie:  That's good.  I guess I'll have to settle for that then won't I?

Hades:  Aw come on Julie that's not fair!  Just like you have to work, I have to work.  When I first met you, you were a cashier at a local Dairy Queen with dreams of becoming a Teacher, and what did I do?  I supporting you both emotionally and financially.  Pushed you to go for your dreams..and now you're feeling skeptical about mine?

Julie:  That is not the same.  I work eight or ten hour days at a time and still manage to come back home and put food on the table, while you're out on the road for months.  The physicality of your work is going to take a toll on you eventually, and I don't want to have to see you lying in a wheel chair for the rest of your life.

Hades:  That isn't going to happen, I can handle myself alright?  Let's not even talk about that right now, I have something else on my mind.

Julie:  Oh yeah.  What is that?

Hades:  Last night I was challenged by someone...

Julie:  Uh-huh, knowing you I bet you said "yes".

Hades:  Actually I told him no.

(Startled by the good news, for her of course, she answers back with a shocked look on her face.  One that Hades isn't able to see, as he's turned his head back around.)

Julie:  Really?  Why?

Hades:  I guess you can say I didn't see anything impressive about him, and all he kept ragging on about is how I should prove myself to him.  You sound a little shocked to hear that, I would think you'd be jumping up and down about it.

Julie:  Well I am.  I just never thought I'd live to see the day when you'd turn down an opportunity like that.

Hades:  Yeah right, if you call beating a man who won Olympic gold all of ten years ago an opportunity, then you had better have your head examined.

Julie:  People are going to talk.

Hades:  And I'm going to let them.  I have nothing to prove to anyone on Show-Down, judging from what's in my possession, it's THEM who need to prove something to me.  I have the bone that every young pup in the neighborhood is itching to get their grubby little paws on, yet they're still pushing me to fight past-your-prime victims like Starr Stan?  Get the fuck outta here!  Who I REALLY want to face for my Title is Xavier Williams, that punk ass bitch had the audacity to challenge me on Voltage and steal the victory, luckily there wasn't a contract in the briefcase otherwise I would've been shitted out of another opportunity by Dark Demon.

Julie:  Well thank goodness there's brand separation, otherwise you'd be doing something we both would regret.

Hades:  Yeah I guess...ah!  God damn it Julie!  What the hell is that, acid?

(He says while rubbing the scar his wife had poured the stinging liquid onto.  Julie then folds her arms and speaks back to him.)

Julie:  If you'd be still it wouldn't hurt so much.

Hades:  Well god damn I didn't know my slight movements were going to disturb you so much.

Julie:  Would you keep the cursing down to a minimum please?  We have children in the other room asleep.

Hades:  I'm just trying to make a point.

(Julie finally puts down the bottle, and begins massaging her husband's back and shoulders.)

Julie:  Yeah?  And what point would that be?

Hades:  That I'm the top dog now, I have the bonus and the shiny plated collar that verifies everyone of that notion.

(He said while pointing to the item on his nightstand.)

Julie:  Okay, is it a bone or is it a collar?

Hades:  Could you stop getting hung up on specifics just this one time?  Damn, the fact is I fought through hundreds of men to finally realize this childhood dream of mine; my story should be the tale of legend right now.  It's the Cinderella Story of the Century.  A young boy who grew up in poverty, struck gold on the biggest stage in the cosmos.  People should be begging to shake my hand, but instead all I get is bullshit.

Julie:  Let's face it, you should be used to this by now.  All you ever got was crap from them.

Hades:  True.  I don't know why, but I expected things to be different after winning the Answer's World Title.  But shit is worse than ever!  People I don't even know, randoms even, are questioning my ability--my status as a Champion!  Now you know me Julie, I can't allow something like that to happen.  I've worked too hard for too long, to allow anyone to discredit me of the things that are rightfully mine.  Zack Crash went through a similar phase last year as World Heavyweight Champion, but unlike him, I'm not going to dedicate my entire reign to proving trivial people wrong.  I've done that for the last two and a half years; and there's no way in hell I'm going to back pedal.

Julie:  You're going to be fine, I have faith in you.  You got a match next week?

Hades:  Yeah, it's a new kid, pretty fucked up in the head, doesn't really talk much unless you count the vast number of times we've caught him talking to himself...but other than that he's perfectly normal.

Julie:  Where the hell do they find these people?

Hades:  Your guess is as good as mine.

Julie:  They should really consider doing background checks on some of them, they could be mass murderers in disguise for all we know.  And they expect men and at other times women, to get in the ring with these lunatics?  That's insane!  How can you sleep at night unaware that your opponent could very well be a serial killer from Italy or something?  ...  Hello..I'm talking to you.  ...  Hey!  Don't you hear me--oh, so that's how you do it I guess.  (She kisses him on the top of his head.)  Goodnight dear.

(After noticing that he's asleep, she rolls off of him and onto her side of the bed.  She turns off the lamp nearby and the scene fades to black.)
Post July 13th 2014, 2:59 pm by Guest
Oh yes, your eyes are not decieving you people, it's me, the man of the minute, “Tijuana's Bad Boy”, Charlie Mendoza, here in the Extreme Answers Wrestling. The same man who stunned the whole wrestling world, the same man who broke the long-established tradition, the so called black sheep of the Mendoza family. There is only one word that I hear lately, and that is “Why?” “Why did you do it, Charlie?” “Why did you decide to do what no other Mendoza has done?” “Why have you left your home-country and abandoned and betrayed your family?” “Why have you denigrated the Mendoza name like this?” Do you really wanna know why? It's because I'm tired. Tired of being told what I have to do, TIRED of following the pack. Yes, I know, from countless years members of my family have wrestled and defined their legacy in my motherland Mexico, and it's been almost established as a rule within my clan that if you wanna step into the ring, that if you want to ever lace-up a pair of boots and compete, you most do it in Mexico. But... I didn't want that. I knew from the very beginning that with just the Mendoza name I was gonna be put in the spotlight fairly quickly, without even making an effort or without even having to prove if I'm worthy of doing so. I would be main-eventing shows just because of what my ancestors did, and that's what I hated. Why do I have to live off other people's legacy? I WANT to create my OWN. That's exactly why I'm here. To start off again. To click the reset button and write a brand new story. To live... “The American Dream”! And my new beginning shall occur here, in Extreme Answers Wrestling, more known as EAW. “Am I ready for EAW?” that's also another question I've been hearing lately, which I answer with another question. It's EAW ready for Charlie Mendoza? I doubt it. I'm a one of a kind talent. I might've grown unattached to the Mendoza family, but it still doesn't change the fact that I carry the abilities of one and that I'm no different that any of my history-changing ancestors, perhaps even better. There is no question that I'm a man destined to greatness, regardless of where I am. EAW will be no different. Just like every other company there was in my place of origin it will be taken by storm by the Mendoza's. Except that this time only one will be needed to get the job done, because I'll be damned if I ain't better that all my brothers, parents and grandparents all mixed together. I'm the Ultimate Mendoza Warrior and I'm here to stay.
Post July 12th 2014, 10:58 pm by Guest
For nearly a year and a half, I had slowly worked on building a house of cards. I always examined each card, trying to determine the precise place to put it so it wouldn't crumble down. But in the process of building this house of cards, I did it blindly. Impaired judgement, always playing second fiddle in a formidable faction, and taking such a abrupt approach towards things led me to misplace many of the cards. The entire time I perceived things as they were, but I made the mistake of failing to perceive the most important thing correctly, the way I perceived myself. Alcohol, lack of sobriety, and a thirst for taking action before ever contemplating the possible outcomes are what became my plague. I neared finishing this house of cards that I had spent so long assembling and as I placed the last card, all at once, all the cards I had misplaced, including the last remaining card gave way, sending the house of cards plummeting back down to a meaningless pile. Pain for Pride was where those cards crumbled, but a new doorway revealed itself to me. I experienced a revelation, something I never thought I would be in need of, and learned that I was the one preventing myself from reaching my immense potential. And at last, after all my attempts of trying to the same to others, I was truly set free.

I had always believed I would begin to venture on the path of righteousness, and I was correct, but never did I believe that I would being my journey in this manner. The drunk man I once was, the redneck who simply rushed into things I once was, and the lackey everybody labeled me as that I once was that was known as Venom has become just something of the past. For so long I was in need of enlightenment. My renegade ways were ideals I still stick strongly to, but the way I went about trying to achieve them was my major flaw. The alcohol, the partying, and the senseless actions I became renowned for have prevented me from winning championships, achieving prominence, and winning Cash in the Vault. I had always perceived myself as a man destined for prominence, and I thought Pain for Pride is where that destiny would transpire, and afterwards, I didn't know what to think. Then I was approached by Ashten Cross, and thanks to him, he helped cure the once incurable toxin known as Venom that for so long was a plague to me instead of others and corruption. He brought out real me. The requirements I thought were necessary to truly achieve everlasting prominence were requirements that I had created off of simple assumptions. If I entered Pain for Pride the man I am now, I wouldn't be standing here a man who had just become enlightened, I would stand here a man who had never needed it as I would have the briefcase with my clutches at this very moment. Come Showdown, it will become time to dawn the era of enlightenment.

Since Austin Cross freed me from the plagues that had forsaken me and help me transition into James Martin, I have highly anticipated my first opposition. When I learned of my status on the roster was that of remaining on Showdown, I rejoiced in the moment. Showdown was the place where the name Venom became known and looked down upon, and I had ventured to another brand, I would have never been presented with the opportunity to amend to the wounds and humiliation I brought on myself here over the past year. My upcoming encounter with Moonlight Predator isn't something I see as an opportunity at redemption, I see it as the beginning of James Martin. Moonlight Predator, for so long I have watched you, and I pondered if this man could make it back to his days of glory like he was at when he main evented Pain for Pride. Many people thought you doing such a thing was you living in the past and not looking towards the future, but as you progressed to persevere through all your obstacles on the NEO roster, I became aware that you are an individual who can truly become a worthy opposition to even the most challenging of opponents. Drinking alcohol was a recreational activity me out of EAW but also an accustomed act of mine within EAW, and I know you have probably seen me and regarded me as a drunk like the majority of this company. I wouldn't be in the right to call your recent success a fluke, or you being accustomed to nothing more than pure luck. But you lack the true key to success, winning matches and accumulating an impressive undefeated record of 13-0 with victories over men like the Heart Break Boy and Starr Stan don't truly indicate your on the path to prominence. I know I may come off as a pompous man, but the dividing line between me and being pompous is that through knowledge and enlightenment, I am entitled to come off with as a supercilious individual. So please Moonlight Predator, heed my warning, as if you continue on this path your on, you'll find your self in the same predicament that I plagued me just a few weeks ago, but in your case, you may not be so lucky as to encounter an individual who can free you of your troubles, but that man stands before you know, all you have to do is acknowledge your walking the wrong path of arrogance that comes with an undefeated streak, and allow your process of enlightenment commence.

From your perspective, I'm merely an individual with a name change who claims to be new and improved with a disdainful appearance towards others. But if you were to stand at the perspective of reality, you would see it much differently, like I have. Brute force, recklessness, and arrogance are all plagues in this world, but a true tool that one can utilize to achieve prominence is knowledge. If one with an educated mind allows himself to utilize said mind, the possibilities are immense. I know the wins you have accumulated since you return give the essence and appearance that seem to indicate that you are doing right, but from my point of view of you, you fell to accept knowledge as the true key. There's a renowned quote, "Knowledge is Power." MP, you are the type of man who would very willingly display his contempt towards others, but you are the one who is in need of being shown contempt. But I have rose above such a piteous action. Instead of displaying contempt towards an adversary, I now desire to help that individual rise above the feeling of needing to show contempt towards others. I am a rational man, and you have a corrupted morality that needs repairs. Once again, Knowledge is the key to repairing your morality. But how can one achieve this knowledge that I possess? Well only a few individuals can, but the masses always block out some intelligence they may possess and they make rash decisions. Moonlight Predator, I am unaware if being un rational is something you are accustomed to, if it's something you do on occasion, or if it's something that you don't do at all. When a full moon reveals it self, people admire the beauty of the moon as it reveals it's entire self to you, but MP, you have failed to reveal your entire self to EAW, and I feel as if I have arrived to come your aid just in time before it's to late for you. You are on the path to encouraging corruption to spread, compelling me to intervene. And now, before you fall to deep into the corruption, just like Ashten Cross did for me when he freed me from the Venom who was met with constant derision, it is my turn to save somebody else, and you are the individual who is in the need of rescuing the most.

Your streak, arrogance, and success would all seem to indicate your doing everything right, but it's up to you on whether you accept the truth of that not being the case. The door stands before you, and I am the key that can open that door, all you have to do is embrace the inevitable occurrence of your streak being broken by James Martin. With that defeat will come a reward itself, the opportunity for you to embrace your much needed enlightenment.
Post July 12th 2014, 7:39 pm by Guest
Fear?

It had been a long week for the "Sin Incarnate" Sah'ta Thor. A week that wasn't even over yet since he still had a few things to attend to. Namely finding out what had been said in response to his comments about the upcoming edition of Dynasty. What he saw was enough to make him wonder a few things. Yet before he could address those thoughts he had a few remarks to make in regards to the card change that he only found out about by watching Hurricane Hawk blather on and on in his repeated posts to the EAW website.

"So the Battle Royal match for the National Extreme Championship #1 Contendership has a bona fide EAW Hall of Famer in it. A real decorated veteran of the company with nothing left to prove and every intention of using this match to propel himself back into the top tier of the company again. Well let me tell you something I do appreciate the respect that Hawk initially showed towards me before launching into what I have to assume is his customary arrogance. In fact, the whole impression that I have gotten from this EAW great is one of extreme patheticness. From the sheer number of audio clips he has submitted I have to wonder if Hurricane Hawk is sitting there glued to his computer waiting to catch the next time his name mentioned. Which is rather pathetic if you ask me, since all it proves is that Hawk knows how to run his mouth. Which in this business amounts to nothing more than the warm up round at the special olympics. Congratulations Hawk, you have won the gold medal in trash talking during the largest number of promos in a week. I bet you feel rather smug and proud about the whole thing but will you be able to backup all your words with action? I doubt it since in the time I have been in this industry I have managed to learn a great truth, the more one speaks the more they are trying cover up their inadequacies. Though  maybe you will prove me wrong Hawk and actually be able to perform in the ring, that is unless you are too busy trying to pick up Lucian Black for a date after the show. Yeah had to listen to your back and forth videos hoping that something rational would come out of them. Well, the only thing I learned is that that the two of you need some serious couples counseling. Lucian I am well aware of what you are capable of in the ring and expect you to be a challenge if you can avoid letting Hawk here take your entire focus."

Thor stops speaking having addressed all he needed to of Hawk and Black. Now it was  time to move forward with other thoughts.

"Aren, I am almost hurt that could only spare me a few seconds of your time when you finally posted to the website. He said it was fear that had made me go silent in the face of Hawk's comments. Well a news flash for the entire company. I don't sit around every waking moment of the day waiting for a chance to trash talk my opponents. You see in the last week I have been been in four different continents, five time zones, and two wrestling matches. In fact, the video I sent in earlier this week was shot in my office in Las Vegas before flying to Brazil with a layover in Texas to conduct some business. From there it was up to Britain for a quick match on Friday before flying back to New York that same day to get back in time for my second match. So forgive me if I haven't been glued to my computer screen the entire week. As you can see I have been concerned with multiple other matters. So no Aren, I am not scared of Hawk in the least bit. If anything I pity his delusions of grandeur. Come Dynasty, I will show you first hand how little I fear any of you in this match. Like you said Aren, many people have bestowed potential in me and you will see why come our match."

There is a pause as Thor stops to grin for a moment as he takes a breath while looking at some notes.

"Which brings me to the comments made by by Terry Chambers and GI Styles. You have both have dismissed me as a threat in this match and for that you will learn first hand what it means to be in the ring with me. I know that both of you had some damn good matches over the last few weeks. In fact, I know you both came up on the losing end of things at Voltage. So I am sure you have the hunger to redeem yourselves and for that I look forward to see your best in the ring. After all both of you got pinned on Voltage. See you on Dynasty. Oh and GI Styles, you may think I am boring but at least I don't waste oxygen like Hawk and Black do."

This was followed by a dark laugh as he turns his attention to the last two opponents. A pair of men who had yet to speak out.

"Aren wants to talk about fear which being the root of silence. Well what happened to The Nas and Christopher Corrupt? I can't see to find any sign of their comments regarding this upcoming match. So I am left wondering if there two men are even aware of their chance this week. Not that it really matters in the end because unlike most I know that words are not really a true indicator of what happens in the ring. I look forward to the actions these two men bring to the ring but for now I know that silence is not always a sign of defeat."

With that Thor falls silent for a moment before turning to look away for a moment. When he looks back again there is a smirk on his lips.

"I am not sure if management heard my suggestion for this battle royal but the idea still remains if they desire to use the idea. Though I can see how having eight men in that type of match may be a bit much. So with that being said Hurricane Hawk, Lucian Black, Aren Mstilav, Terry Chambers, GI Styles, The Nas, Christopher Corrupt I have said my words and made my intentions know. Come Dynasty only one of us will win the right to face Tyler Parker. Only one of us will be the victor but I intend on making this night one to remember the outcome."

At that moment Paige walks into the screen wearing nothing but her smile as the video cuts to nothing.
LVCIAN
Post July 12th 2014, 12:15 pm by LVCIAN
That's the problem, Hawk, there is no honor in this business. People are no longer interested in entrenching a good name on the sands of time. There was a time in the land of extreme when a good reputation was the ultimate. People were less concerned about the acquisition of wealth, but rather in their good name, which they held aloft and cherished to the brim. People had disdain for ill-gotten wealth; only genuine efforts were recognized and anything superfluous never escaped the attention of the suspecting public. But today, Hawk, both our moral and cultural values have been greatly eroded. Prosperity is the in-thing and salvation has been thrown to the backburners. Now,nobody craves good name again.The only thing that seems to matter is money and fame. Despite all the dishonorable things extremist have been doing these days I have sustained a good reputation. I'm proud of who I am and what I have accomplished even if it isn't much. I'm not the avaricious and greedy individual you are, Hawk. You're just in this for yourself, I am in this FOR THIS COMPANY I represent EAW you represent yourself. I don't care if I am considered one of the best or not, If I don't go down in history as a hall of fame member or an icon or a legend I don't care because I know I will be remembered for my contributions. For fighting for honor and eradicating corruption and it's fathers. You must be delusional or something because I am not struggling at all. I have replied to every word you've uttered. I know your primary goal is to intimidate and frighten your opponents because that is your most successful tactic to establish dominance over your opponents, but you DON'T intimidate me, I DO NOT feel frightened. Nothing sends shivers down my spine, Hawk. I know I have committed numerous mistakes in my past and for that I could be considered corrupted as you stated, but I have evolved from who I used to be. You cling on to the belief that I am still a Copeland, but I am not. As a matter of fact, I never was. I was suppressing the true facet of me Lucian Black, a man of honor, but I finally broke the chains that were hindering me from stopping pollution from destroying this company. Many rookies have gone past me, you're right. Zack Crash, Xavier Williams, Liam Catterson, Colin Kaline and quite frankly it does hurt to see friends, enemies succeed while I am stuck in the same position. But, Hawk, this time things are different. I have a feeling I will be triumphant and I will overcome adversity just like I have in every moment of my career I have attained a noteworthy goal. If I was all talk and no action I wouldn't have achieved so much throughout the course of my life. My accolades are minuscule in comparison to yours. Admittedly, you are better than me in that aspect, but you can't claim to be better than someone you have never beaten. The odds aren't really against you they are against me as usual. Everybody is expecting the hall of famer to eliminate everybody and become the number one contender for the National Extreme Champion, everyone has professed you will win. But everything  is  not what it seems, I tend to shock the world when I am "stuck in the same position" as you say. And every time I have shocked the world I have done it by myself. I beat MK to become New Breed Champion ON MY OWN, I won the National Extreme Champion ON MY OWN. I never needed Revolution 5.5, I never needed Captain Charisma and I sure as hell don't need The Council. I'm my own man. You're not above anybody until you pin me, when you pin me I will shake your hand and admit you're the better man until then.. you're still CM Banks' bitch.
A New Chapter - Dynasty Promo
Post July 12th 2014, 5:48 am by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 KaliaBanner_zpsbf26d146

"When I became a part of EAW almost a month ago, I was just excited to finally get my wrestling career of the ground.  I was branching out of Hawaii for something other than surfing and nothing could have gotten me down.  This was something I had always had a passion for, and I had finally taken the steps to get there.  However, while waiting for my debut match, I have an abundance of time to look into this industry a little closer and what happened? It changed me.

Never before have I been so disappointed in the caliber of wrestlers out there; the majority of which can only be described as ‘posers'.  Let me elaborate.  I’ve been paying close attention, not just at EAW but everywhere.  How some of the people out there that I am describing – most of whom are women – can have the audacity to call themselves wrestlers is beyond me.  This ring is not a place for those types of people, the ones who’ll be preening their hair as I deliver my ‘Pipeline’. 

Don’t get me wrong; there are plenty of people here at EAW who I respect.  Plenty of you have proven yourselves to be true athletes and I look forward to learning from each and every one of you.  I won’t get into naming you all because firstly, it would take time that I don’t want to waste, and secondly, I really don’t want to inflate any egos further than needs be.  Deep down we all know whether we are posers or athletes, you don’t need me to tell you.

That takes me onto my first opponent at this company, Chelsea.  Now if I’m honest, I really know nothing about you.  You’re new here like me and I guess just want to prove yourself, but unfortunately you will not leave Dynasty on Sunday as the true athlete on this occasion.  I’m not saying your not talented at what you do, like I said, I’ve no idea.  What I do know however is that I want this more, and I will not stop until I step out of that ring the winner of that match. 

This match will cement what people think of us here at EAW and I am not willing to walk of this a fool.  My surfing has provided me with strength and balance to be rivaled, a stamina that cannot be questioned and endurance that you can’t compete with.  So by all means, step into that ring with me on Sunday and show everyone what you’ve got, but I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until next time to have your hand raised after that bell rings.

I’m not going to lie to you all, I have noticed a change in myself.  My naïve view of this business is fading and I am quickly becoming aware that not all of us are on an even keel.  I understand that I’m new to this; therefore I don’t have the talent that comes with experience.  What I do I have though is potential and I can only hope that being here and battling with the best that I can improve to a point that I will be worthy of the Vixens Championship.   Until then I will work hard and come out there every week that I can and show everyone what Kalia is made of.

The first incline of that will be at Dynasty on Sunday – I’ll see you all then.  Especially you, Chelsea."  

Last edited by Leanne H on July 12th 2014, 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding 'Dynasty Promo' to the title.)
Post July 11th 2014, 11:57 pm by MTM
You're fucking retarded. The truth is I do answer your questions, you just beg for more. Getting a response is no shock to me at all Riley, I just normally expect people to have gained a bit more sense before they do. I've never stated that you were a bad wrestler, have I? We've already seen that you can't successfully quote me so I'm not even going to bother asking. It's funny though because you don't know what sarcasm is.

" Abortion promos is a metaphor? WELL I'LL BE! I NEVER KNEW THAT! YOU'RE SUCH A GENIUS, RILEY! REALLY! EVERYONE GIVE RILEY AROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THAT BRILLIANT PIECE OF WORK RIGHT THERE!"

That was sarcasm but clearly you didn't see it when you responded thinking I'd only just figured that out. I think you were the one learning. Google's amazing, isn't it? Nice to see you've found out the difference between exaggeration and sarcasm. Also, I'm pretty sure I've told you what I've been doing. Remember when I told you to look out for that blockbuster movie? Why do you think I asked? It wasn't irrelevant by any means but you'll find a way to try and turn it against me I bet. You constantly twist my words. Well then how about you twist my words again; I dare you. Say I suck again; I DARE you. Repeat what I've said instead of being original; I DARE YOU.

Be a worthwhile opponent; I DARE YOU.

Otherwise just shut the fuck up and leave it in the ring. I'm wasting my time again though, most likely. You'll give another ridiculous response, claiming I'm bipolar (Which I'm clearly not. Growing tired of someone doesn't mean I'm bipolar) despite me answering your questions. I have no problem with doing that. I DO have a problem when they're questions that could be answered by looking through EAW history. It's not that hard. The bipolar thing is a joke though, right? You know I never criticized your in-ring ability. All I have a problem with is your attitude. You show nothing but arrogance when you speak. You say I'm still cocky yet you're the one saying you're going to leave me in a pool of my own blood, calling me a never-was and all that fun stuff. Who's the cocky one now? Everything I've said has been because I'm determined to beat you. I accept the possibility of a loss, only difference is I won't be letting it happen instead of claiming that it can't happen. Every match has odds; this match could go either way if one of us doesn't put in enough effort. I'm here to win and that's what I'll do, even if you're one of the extremists I have to get through to do it.

Last thought though, Riley. I'm definitely not the first to leave, remember that. Just take a look at all of the Hall Of Famers who have previously left or "retired":

Dark Demon
Hurricane Hawk
Lethal Consequences
Mr. DEDEDE

All four are former world champions, two of whom have won world championships since returning! That's just to name a few. Is that good enough reason for me to still be here? Sure I may not have made as big an impact as them but all it takes to get your career going again is one promo. That's all. I may not have as many achievements in EAW as these men but that doesn't matter. What matters is coming back better than ever. All these men have followed that example and I intend to continue the trend this Saturday on Showdown.
Post July 11th 2014, 9:21 pm by Guest
“I am going to stop wasting my time but before that I must repeat myself over and over again for 10-20 minutes about how my opponent has a large ego and is being repetitive”.  Wow, you really are wasting your time Starr. You are calling me out for some of the “bad” stuff that I do when you do it yourself.  You could stay silent and let all of the stuff, that I previously had said, just fly out of your ears, but instead you exposed yourself for who you really are – a hypocrite. Good job Starr, good job for showing to all of us that you are even worse than the person I depicted you to be a few days ago. I am not telling the truth? I am the liar? How’s any of what you’ve just said is true after everything I’ve given you are FACTS? Where’s your proof? Where’s your backup? All you you’ve said was is you are going to make tap out in the middle of the ring. Really? That’s all/the best you’ve gotten against me? Hey, I could be facing a rookie from a pre-show and he would have said the EXACT same thing that you just did.  Are you expecting me to go and cry in the corner after hearing what you’ve just said? Because this is by FAR, the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard. Then you said that you have been in this company “long enough” to see past through everybody’s bullshit. If anything your long time in here proves is that you clearly have no idea what you are talking; you have no distinction between what’s the truth and what’s a lie. Because again, if that statement was accurate then I wouldn’t be talking like I am now – saying whatever I want that’s on my mind and be right about it, and make you repeat everything you say; you would actually have shut me up. Or maybe you are right Starr, maybe you have seen through the bullshit of the kind of people who go on to five match losing streak and then are trying to prove to you that they are the best in the world. But I have said that I am NOT that person, I am not the person in your loser’s book. Remember that thing when I told you that I am on 12-0 undefeated streak in normal matches? Well, I’ve never had actually to bring it up or had to rub it into people’s faces because I already know just how good I am. But do you know who said it first for me? EVERYONE DID. My opponents, people on the commentary, people in the arena, people backstage, they all have said it for me! It’s because people like the new and original stuff when they see it; they like seeing dominance and brutality in the company of extreme; they like seeing people reaching the heights, no one has ever seen before; they like seeing Moonlight Predator! By the way Starr, nice cheap shot at my “microphone” skills. I’ll leave it at that because I don’t want to make you lose all the confidence; I don’t want to make this match more child play than it already is. But tell me, how does any of this have to do with us grappling in the same ring tomorrow night? It doesn’t; it’s irrelevant.

Telling you to “preorder a walking stick” wasn’t an insult; it was a forecast for what’s to come for you. This upcoming Saturday night, you are going to be lying there in the middle of the ring after I already have battered you with hundred of fists, wishing to reverse the decision that you made that night to step up into the same ring with me and save yourself from the further embarrassment.  Next, you will want to stand up and get the hell out of my ring, but you will find out that you can’t because all your legs are fractured and at that very moment you will wish that you had that walking stick with you… So if anything you should be thanking me for heads up and helping you get home safely. And since we are on this topic, I have got a question for you Starr, “Is pretending like my “insult” is really “bad”, the BEST YOU’VE got? Because geez, I am pretty sure I have heard this somewhere before.”

“I don’t care who you beat two years ago, MP”. Okay, let me play your little game. It doesn’t matter that you were inducted into Hall of Fame, it happened three years ago. It doesn’t matter that you beat Heart Break Boy and became Interbranded Champion at Pain for Pride 2, it happened FIVE years ago. It doesn’t matter that you became EAW World Champion, it happened THREE years ago and another one OVER five years ago. Do you want me to keep going Starr? Will that make you look better than me? NO and nothing will.  Finally, you said that you only listen to me because you are interested. Yep, you are hanging on every word I say because I am just really good at what I do and you know I have been right all this time. You crave to see what else I have in store for you, so you can make up some more bullshit to defend yourself.

That is why tomorrow night, Starr Stan, YOU become PAST tense.
Tyler Parker
Post July 11th 2014, 7:30 pm by Tyler Parker
Who am I? That's what you're asking me? Know who I am? Better yet, know who I'm not and that's your damn equal. We're not equal, Kevin, we never were. We weren't Dynasty's first draft picks, no, I was. You were the second. You weren't the leader of Team Showdown at the EAW Draft, no, I was. You were a member. We're not equal, Kevin, we never will be. Know what you are though? It's like I said yesterday, you're a failure and a disappointment. In the end, Kevin? That's all you are, that's all you'll ever be, regardless of if you beat me this Sunday and go on to have the most illustrious career this business has ever soon or, much more likely, you lose and fade back into obscurity. There's no changing it, no helping it; nothing you do in this business is going to make you hate it any less, nothing you accomplish here is going to make you any less miserable because you didn't follow your heart to get here like I did. You followed a sick, twisted obsession with fame and glory to get to where you are today and that's why you're so damn miserable. That's why, this Sunday, a career is going to end but it's not going to be mine, Kevin. It'll be yours and not because of anything I'm going to do to you, not because I'm going to beat you to a pulp, though I'll probably do that too, no. It'll be because you'll lose any ounce of happiness, the one thing you've been chasing and now holding onto for all of this time and you're not going to be any more or less miserable than you've been before and you're going to realize, Kevin? The life of a pro wrestler, the life of a extremist, wasn't for you and just like everyone else before you, Kevin, just like everyone else who's come in here, made something out of themselves and won something, you're going to walk out after you lose everything and realize that it was nowhere near as fulfilling as you thought it would be, as you wanted it to be.

Me? I'm going to take back my World Heavyweight Championship. I'm going to give this company the champion it deserves, whether it's for a year or a day but either way, I'm still going to be here. Even if I beat you this Sunday only to injure myself the next day, even if I beat Mr. DEDEDE for the World Heavyweight Championship only to lose that belt in a week, it's not going to matter. Because I'll come back from being injured and I'll stick around after losing that belt, just like I have each and every other time and you know why that is, Kevin? It's because I'm not like you. No, I'm nothing like you. At the end of the day? I don't give a damn how many accomplishments I have, what my win to loss ratio is or where I stand in this business, just so long as I'm actually in it. So long as I'm able to go out there, each and every night and do what I do best? I don't give a damn if I'm in the main event or opening the show because either way, I'm still here, doing what I love to do, in front of people who love to see me do it. So I might be a little bit angry, I might be a little nervous heading into our match this Sunday but I'm still on cloud nine while you're down in the dumps, just as miserable as ever. I'm still as confident and as happy as I've ever been, while you're still trying to find that something to validate yourself but you're not going to find it here, Kevin, I can tell you that. I can guaran-damn-tee you that.

All you're going to find here, all you're going to find this Sunday when we step into the ring one last time, is a man who has more heart, more passion, more desire to be in this business than you could ever hope to have and you're going to find that while you've been here, trying to tear me down the way you think I tried to do to you? You've only been building me up higher than you could ever reach, while self destructing the entire way but that ends this Sunday. It ends when we get into the ring, lay it all on the line for two entirely different reasons and I walk out the winner and my career still in tact. Because I'm not just fighting for another trophy to hang on my wall or even to run you out, Kevin, I'm just here fighting for what I love and that's all that's going to matter in those final moments. When we're both battered and beaten and bloodied, having thrown everything we had at one another, that's going to be the deciding factor. That's what's going to matter; what we're fighting for and who wants it more and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that's me. Because what really matters to me, what I'm really fighting for, is my job. I'm fighting to be able to stay in this business, in this company, doing what I love against a guy who, deep down, hates everything about it and that's why I'm going to beat you, Kevin. Be still; know that.
StarrStan
Post July 11th 2014, 4:48 pm by StarrStan
Apparently we do live in a fairy tale world, MP, because you sure are acting like it. I’m not trying to make myself feel better. I feel just fine. I know what’s real and what is not. I’ve been this business long enough to see past everyone’s bullshit. I’m one of the longest tenured extremists this company has; don’t think I haven’t heard every word you’ve stated before. You’re becoming very boring, MP. You’re ignorant, repetitive, and despite “some” belief just throwing out empty insults does NOT make you good on that microphone. I know you think it does, but one day you’ll learn. I really don’t care that you’re not interested in facing me, but to say I’m beneath you? To say I’m bringing you down and that I’m not even worth facing? I’ll admit it ticks me off a little bit, but not because you’re words are getting under my skin. What’s ticking me off is that your words just simply aren’t true. They aren’t. Every other man on the roster knows it, but because you are facing me, because you are the person you are, you have it fixated in your brain that it’s the truth. YOU are the one living in a fantasy world. I should be the one who is unenthused about competing in this match. I know you’re not some jobber like extremists you were beating to build up that little streak of yours. I know that very same streak is nothing but a string of meaningless victories. AND I know the streak is coming to an end on Showdown. Guess what? No one is even going to blink when you tap in the middle of that ring. No one will be surprised and no one will care that your streak is over. It meant nothing to begin with.

You want me to preorder a walking stick? IS THAT THE BEST INSULT YOU CAN THINK OF?  Is that what you call trying to “take the offensive and rape your opponent?” In 5 years I’ll still be better than you on this microphone. I’ll still be better than you in that ring. In 5 years nothing will change.

I don’t care who you beat two years ago, MP. You want to run down that list I can make one five times as long with multiples of big names. You’re nothing special. You just have a big mouth and an even bigger ego. I’ve proven myself in this company. I don’t have to prove myself to you. Your opinion is irrelevant to me. I only listen to it because I have to, not because I am interested. I only respond because I should, not because your words anger me. I only respond because you are a liar, MP. The worst kind of liar, because I really do believe you think you’re telling the truth. Somehow I keep “proving myself wrong,” but your words are so jumbled and irrelevant that you make it even harder to find any truth in what you’re saying. Maybe that’s your game? Try and trick me into buying into your false truths. Clever. Maybe that tactic worked on NEO, when all you had to do was insult your opponent as much as you can until you get back onto a main brand. I think you’ll remember pretty quickly though, MP, that just throwing as many big and cheap insults you can at your opponents does not work for long. It will get you up the ladder, but it won’t get you to the top. It won’t get you to that world championship. You already know that. AND if you happen to get to that glass ceiling that I’m sure is hanging high above your head, you’re just going to smack it like a fly and fall all the way back to the ground, no matter how long you’re hover around it this time. I’ve already watched you fail once.

I really don’t think you understand EAW. I’m finally seeing why you had to leave this company once. You just don’t get it. You pride yourself on your little meaningless victories but try and find fault in everyone else’s. You keep bragging to me about your average title wins that anyone else who joins EAW with the least bit potential can achieve, but you degrade ANY accomplishment me or any other extremist has. Winning a title 3 months after your debut? It’s been done, MP. I did it and countless others. I know you’re proud of what you did, but so many others before you have done the same thing. The only difference is many of those people went on to win WORLD titles. You’re really not special. You're not and never will be the best in the world...

But you’ll never understand that. So I’m going to stop wasting my time.
Post July 11th 2014, 2:40 pm by Guest
People take pride in their accomplishments, but there are special cases where one no longer feels much when they think about them. I guess I am somewhere in the middle due to my own actions. I am not coming after you because of you pouring mud all over them as many men have done so, including me because if I insist on casting you and them as the villains in the tale of Cy Henderson then consequently, that would make me the biggest one: The puppet-master who orchestrated everything that has transpired since I entered the ring during Pain for Pride, regardless if it was intentional or not, but I guess it's the former in a way. It was not like I was oblivious, blind and deaf to my surroundings and heightened senses crept up on me and made me see a chink in the armor for the first time. I grown to detest being self aware and became used to the habit of averting my eyes from signs of my eventual fall from grace, and for years on end I reflected back at the very moment where I couldn't any longer. You think that my story is like I am a noble kid who never even bothered to be subtle with his misdeeds and yet only get a slap on the wrist or had someone else receive that, but best believe me when I say that I have received more than a slap and that there has never been a transition from a man who knows everything in life to a hero who doesn't and is rewarded for that. I gnawed at myself as I followed Amour-propre and lost my passion the exact same moment others lost theirs for me. I became a wicked man and so I returned not out of passion, but because of that very wickedness which fueled me and gave me purpose even at a time full of contradictions as I called myself nihilistic. I became that of an enraged bull and while a bull might be powerful, it can easily be stopped and others have recognized that. I looked at potential opponents and made them only minor bumps on the road I wanted to travel by talking to others not about the wonders of the universe, but the tragedies until I began to bring myself up from the memories of a modern day Icarus and how his wings began to incinerate which held me down. You're wrong Jaywalker, my fall from grace has not empowered me with so much, it has kept me tethered and engulfed in one interest which might as well be a curse. I may be a legend filled with controversy and if others had my story, they might be satisfied with that as they understand I'm like the second place winner in the lottery of life, but can someone as ambitious as me ever be satisfied with that? Now, I am simply a man who can only maul people, who can only describe how he mauls people, and how he once failed in doing so and why that hangs over his head like a dark cloud.

Within EAW there are narratives that I am a hero to be cheered for, but there is also a narrative that conflicts that which is that I am not and that I shouldn't be, and you inwardly understand that Jaywalker. Memories of the times where I mocked the belt by introducing a new design and spending the bulk of my days on dynasty making fun of Alexander Da Vinci and you have not dissolved the second I opened the doors of EAW. Don't you see that you are pigeonholed into the very specific role you dislike is because memories of your past has not gone unnoticed either? I can never be a hero, you can never be a hero, men like DEDEDE can never be a hero because our actions have been seen and are remembered at a large scale. There was once a moment where I wanted to return back to being a hero others looked up to, but I'm too hateful to be one and too pessimistic even if things go my way to be one. Besides—most of the wrestlers who watched me ascend to legend are gone, most of the people who supported me are gone, and the person who remained optimistic even if the light at the end of tunnel wasn't what he thought it would be is gone. All you can hope for is a chance for a neutral state, but it's just that, a chance with an additional possibility of it ending up null and void at the end. Even if I were to defeat you, even if I were to go on to defeat DEDEDE for the World Heavyweight Championship and get the power that I seek, then what happens? There are a plethora of men that are more liked, respected and idolized than me so I've come to terms with the fact that a part of me truly is a relic of the past. You may never become a hero. You may never wake up to at least be content with an array of boos and cheers knowing you are not cast as a villain nor a hero. You may never be knocked down a peg so you can experience the thrill of the chase for you can lose to the least talented member on the roster, yet that wouldn't put a dent to your name. If you are bored as you have no more desires for championship gold, would that feeling persist even in the face of a great opponent? While you may not be able to defeat me, you may at least have some fragment of happiness that comes when confronted with a challenge.
Grace Izumi
Post July 11th 2014, 8:22 am by Grace Izumi
*With his recent losses piling up on each other, one after the other, GI Styles is once again where he left off in his last promotional video. This time, as he looks thoroughly dejected on a random park bench, he continues to drink a can of some alcoholic beverage, before crushing it up in his hand, and nonchalantly laying it up into the nearest garbage can. Tapping the bench nervously, he sighs deeply a couple of times, before his mournful frown twists up into his trademark sarcastic smirk, as he brushes his long, jet black hair away from his face and gently tugs at his goatee, throwing away a few dying hairs within*

GI: Full disclosure here for this Battle Royal coming up in a couple of days…This has to be the most boring prelude to a multi-man match I’ve had since Carlos and myself only had to match wits with Tyler all the way back at Pain for Pride 6. That match was almost as one-sided as any FPV match I’ve ever been involved with, and not surprisingly one of the boring few involved in that Three-Way Tag Match is among my opponents this week as well. If I can be serious for one second, you lot are simultaneously the quietest and the most asinine group I’ve seen for a while. Between Terry, Lucian and Hawk stumbling through their nonsense, as if trying to fit it all under one single breath, Chris, Nas and Aren mercifully saying nothing, and...Shita? Sharter? Shit-tar? The guy with the name who I refuse to believe doesn’t have some word resembling defecation within its pronounciation…All he’s doing is looking at his pocket calculator and listing the weight distribution of his opponents to himself. I mean, at least when I had to face off against Tyler, he had some interesting ideas. He is as big of a hypocrite as anyone in this industry has ever been, and he has a problem keeping his story straight from one rant to the next, but at least he was worth a laugh. The rest of you guys?

I mean, between Terry Chambers, Lucian Black and the Hurricane Hawk, you’ve got a troupe who has wasted so much of their oxygen, Al Gore is probably going to make a movie about their detrimental effect on the environment. I’d cover what they said, but it was all so asinine and predictable, I don’t even need to dissect their numerous instances of bland stupidity. When you’ve got three meatheads all virtually saying “I’m going to beat you, because I am the best in this match”, I don’t really have much to go off. Nah, instead, I’m just going to mock them all on their complete lack of charisma and technique in the art of the putdown. Seriously, boys. This isn’t a race. You all don’t need to say everything on your mind as fast as you can. You need to have more tact than that, or else you’re left as is a group of spluttering fools who make no real point to remember, no matter how often you speak.

Still, I am not a man who lets his opponents speeches fall upon deaf ears. I have listened to everything you boys have to say, and while Lucian didn’t say anything which offended me, which probably makes him the worst out of the three in that respect, Terry and Hawk proved just how beatable they are. The cornered mouse may be able to claw out the eyes of the cat, if the cat is complacent enough to let it happen, and the dismissed opponent can easily come from behind and claim victory where he does not deserve it. While Terry seems to have amazing psychic abilities, since he was somehow able to correctly guess all of his opponents perfectly, immediately after he was first told about the existence of the match, the thing is…’Tic tac’? Seriously? That’s the best you’ve got? I mean, I guess it’s accurate, but that has literally got to be the worst slur anyone has ever given me over my height. Granted, considering your…Mental capabilities, shall we say, it’s not exactly surprising that all you managed, but how have you even lasted in this industry for so long if you can only judge people by their height and weight? Then you have Hurricane Hawk up the ante by saying that the guy who beat him in the past at Pride for Pain is “never a big threat” to him. Oh really? When I drilled your head into the ground with a Spike Tiger Driver ’98, did you suffer temporary amnesia? I mean, I know you’re only in the Hall of Fame because you were basically the only person who would willingly put up with CM Bank$ shit when he was at his worst before he left, but how can anyone be that stupid in the face of your competition? Oh well. Just helps my odds, I guess.

But seriously. I hate Battle Royals. Too many independent factors to consider…God dammit, though. Between Nas, Aren and the prospect of beating Tyler to gain my title back…

*GI stands up for a second, and looks out in deep thought away from the camera, before cracking his knuckles and smirking at the camera once again*

You know what? I really don’t last in this company without holding at least one title, do I? Between my EAW FPV debut leading to me winning the National Extreme Championship, as well as me winning the Vacant Unified Tag Titles just a fortnight after I lost that belt a year later. You can all draw your own conclusions from there.

*The scene fades to black*
Mstislav
Post July 11th 2014, 6:13 am by Mstislav
Dynasty Promo

Oh what is this, what is this, a chance to become a champion two times over, a chance to take one of the titles a corrupt corporation has to offer. I mean I’m already a tag team champion so why not take this chance of becoming the National Extreme Champion. With this new opportunity at my hands it would be a fool’s choice not to take it. Now it has also come to my attention that with this win, I’ll be on the track to becoming the next dual champion in EAW, something that is clearly a milestone for the man who was once called a big disappointment, a milestone for the man who was brought up only to be taken back to the bottom to make room for the golden boys of EAW. This is something that I have been waiting for, and it is something that I need to win, not only to prove to everyone who still speaks lowly of me, and the ones who took me and threw me down into the abyss known as NEO for people who have not lived to expectations. This should not go on any longer, this little shit tactic of taking sides of the ones who catch your fancy. It’s this kind of corruption that makes me sick to my stomach and makes me mourn for the hard workers, who get passed up for the teacher’s pet.  Winning this battle royal is not only for me to make my voice and actions finally heard, but it is to burst down wall of bias that seems to have taken over management. I don’t want to be looked over anymore, and I don’t give a damn about who I have to mow down in order to do that. Whether it be Lucien Black, the returning Hurricane Hawk, Sha’ta Thor, or the last YLC holder Terry Chambers

Speaking of which it has come to my attention that in light of Hawk’s return he has been on that mic, night and day running his mouth mowing down the opposition’s words of bullshit with even more bullshit. What more can a man say on his return let us see. Been on bad times, Check; Not giving a damn about opposition, Check; Knowing everything there needs to be known about the business, check, Check, CHECK. Hawk all you can say is you know your way around the ropes, all you can say is you strike fear in peoples’ eyes, but until I see what you can really do all you say isn’t registering in my head. I’ve heard the same bit over and over again. “Legends” return, and say they’ve been down on their luck, that they know everything, that they don’t give a damn about challenges. So why should I start giving a damn about you huh, Hawk what is different about you, and your ulterior motives, nothing is you are just going the generic line of a legends’ return. Hell if you didn’t give a damn about the little pests in this match then why did you cut so deep into Sha’ta Thor, why did you cut deep into a man who by your standards is low? You must have been afraid, didn’t you Hawk, afraid that his man might actually be better than you because he called you out on your bullshit. Or how about putting Terry in his place, I mean I don’t like the man either, but it seems like Hawk you have a knack of making it clear you are afraid of this new era of extremist. In fact the one man I get you cutting into is Lucien because you have a history with him, you know what he will say, and you expect more from him but to cut into lowly little rookies is funny, especially after the rant from before. You contradict what you say with every little word you utter to us, because you, the big bad legend, aren’t supposed to give a damn about us aren’t you. You make me want to take pity on you but I won’t give you the satisfaction.

Oh Thor what happened to you? You spoke as if you weren’t afraid; you spoke as if this was for you, but now. Now it seems Sha’ta Thor is another name to have been pissed scared because someone spoke to him. Oh it seems that Hawk has scared you, but I don’t know why, because you shouldn’t be afraid of him. Hell if you go away because one man says something then why are you here. Why are you here in this battle royal, a match made for the warriors and dominators, if you are not going to live up to the potential that many have bestowed upon you. Such a shame, a damn shame.

Now Terry, you have bestowed us with your presence, and what a wonderful thing you could’ve done, because I have been bored and need to some fool to humiliate in the process. I mean look at the man with his petty threats, his little Total Gym muscles, and huge egotistical superiority complex. Terry is little less of a man than he says he is, I mean disregarding a title because of it’s small lineage, is like calling Leonardo DiCaprio a shit actor. The man hasn’t won an Oscar yet he is still an incredible actor. You see it doesn’t have to be huge to mean something Terry, hell your little Cup you held on NEO, actually meant something as well, yet you probably don’t care. If this is what the new generation of Extremist has to offer, than I am going to have to get on my knees and tell Hawk, I’m sorry. And to claim you are in full focus is something we have heard all too much. You were in full focus for the New Breed Championship, and oh look no belt around that waist, just air, and nothing more. So with if your focus is the only thing that can get you a championship, then it’s no wonder you have yet to make a big impact in this industry. But look at me, Tag Team Champion, and as you said it was just me that did the work in that match. I mean I’ll give little credit to Nas as he did what he could, but I am the pillar of this team, I make the final blows, and I make the lasting decisions. And this battle royal will be the same. It’s not a Free For All in this match, no it’s a dictatorship, and all you little ants are the ones trying to topple me, but like the Bay of Pigs invasion it will surely fail.

And Big Bad Lucien Black don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. Now you I really worry about, you have something to prove, especially after claiming that you don’t need help from Demon’s Council at Pain For Pride during the little exchanges the 24/7 contenders were having. And even now you have furthered yourself from being the whipping boy of Demon. Lucien I am proud, hell I am ecstatic that you are going to bring it, because I’ve always wanted a monster to be on my tail, watching my every move. I live for that rush, I live for the excitement. The National Extreme Championship is something to not take for granted, you know this, and I know this, and we both have nothing to lose, but everything to prove. One of us will leave that match the new #1 Contender for this title, and either way it will be a hell of a battle. But this bickering back and forth with Hawk is not getting you anywhere, why waste your breath on a man who used to be great, when you can channel your focus on the man who stands in the way of the great George Copeland, from failing into the dark as Lucien Black, Demon’s bitch and whipping boy.

Dynasty gets closer, and closer, and here I am waiting and savior the time I am going to have. Here I stand marking my words, counting down the days until I am awarded what I deserve. So sayeth the dictator and Russian Prince.
Jamie O'Hara
Post July 10th 2014, 10:17 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo No.2
Lows, Blows & Hoes

It continues to amaze me the world of our industry, notably the characters that wait around every corner. Coming to Extreme Answers Wrestling I expected this; I mean the world of hardcore attracts everyone at one point or another. So it's no surprise when Sebastian Lannister answers of the questions laid before him earlier by yours truly, the character; the deep, complex and somewhat awe-inspiring character of Lannister showed reared it's ugly head. It does take one mighty fine head up one mighty fine ass to reply in such a manner, to be such confidence and show little to no respect in return. No doubt it's quite cute, but the fact remains.  Or is it Cerci who's head is stuck where the sun doesn't shine? Of course, tending to Sebastian in such a way, to kiss the ground he walks on like a common whore isn't that surprising to say the least.  Pardon me, that seems quite harsh but not far from the truth. Most see it, just unfortunately not you. Her poor form when it comes to your glorification quite fun to read, makes me consider bringing in a woman to tell me what I want to hear, can't be that hard right? Just like one of your many desperate attempts to strike fear, the idea that you won't stop the "demolition" is a nice thought. Far from reality but a nice thought. Though it's a nice touch to bring up Neymar and the idea that I'm made from glass.

As a kid, If I ever  went down and stayed down on the dust filled rugby field because it hurt too much, my father would walk onto the pitch, drag me up by the collar and told me to play on. It's quite clear from your reference to Neymar you don't quite understand this: Down here? We're bred tougher than any being that walks the earth. Tough enough to be the last men standing when the human race begins to fade from existence. Even lions don't compare to our strength and certainly not ones so self absorbed. A little respect wouldn't go astray...Sir Lannister... 

I don't have the 'given' titles to fall back on. I don't need them to be able to talk myself up, make me look badder than I actually am. When I signed my contract with EAW there was a simple question asked if I had been handed any titles to go by my name. A simple question responded with a simple answer, Phenomenal. Why he asked;  just watch I replied. Yet, here you stand Lannister happily declaring you're the "Angel of Debt", "The Deutsch Mercenary" and "The Panzer Tank". All names I can't help but laugh at, they're not exactly unique to me. I said it last week, men walk into coliseums such as EAW and they build up everything about them they can so when they lose they have something to fall back on, to tell them the loss is okay. For you, Voltage will be seen as a bump in the road, of course while Cerci pats you on the back and tells you it will be so. You spend most of your time listening to and believing the garbage she raves on about that surely sweet Cerci would be right this time? You'll head back home, back to the den you cast yourself away to only to come back swinging the next week as if Voltage never happened. Perhaps a little pro tip is to keep referring to the ring you've apparently bulldozed through, eventually someone will shit their pants and back away in fear.

Believe I am a perfect representation of a tiger, full of pride. Tell the world how my stripes...my stripes? They're just for show, aren't they Lannister? See my stripes for what you believe they are. You think it's armour? Protection? To make sure that when I fall I don't hurt myself too badly? Or as you say to protect myself from being torn apart? You couldn't be further from the truth. What's important is a heart and mate, the more I hear the more I see of you, Sebastian Lannister, It's I who should be referring to himself as a lion as my heart is greater than you could ever imagine. My raw natural ability to bounce back and clutch victory from the jaws of defeat even when I'm a physically decimated man...I find a way...that's courage, something that I believe is foreign to someone like you. It does make me wonder, are you even fit to call yourself a cat?

Tell me more of the men you've left in your wake. I'm intrigued to know. The stories are just that Lannister. To me it's nothing short of a fairytale to build a legacy upon. You seem to consider me one of them, no? I'm quite disappointed you decided to show me such little respect. I may not be the first to step on your shoes mate, but I'll be the first to send them flying off your feet. This is where I thrive Lannister. When the odds are stacked well and truly against me I thrive and pull off the improbable. You Lannister are those odds stacked over six feet tall, but only takes one swift kick to bring you down to those knees. I want the very best of Sebastian Lannister. The one who wants to make an immediate impact on his first night, the one that has built a reputation as a destroyer of bodies, the one that's fighting as if it's his last. I want to make my first night on Voltage one to remember and one that will send shockwaves through not only the brand but the EAW itself. Continue to speak arrogantly. Continue to play down the threat I pose to your identity. Continue to prance without knowing what truly lies outside your world because  you will be lucky to remember you ever had the privilege of going toe to toe with the next great thing to step foot in Extreme Answers Wrestling. 

Good luck...Sebastian. 
Kevin Devastation
Post July 10th 2014, 9:01 pm by Kevin Devastation
How can you break something already broken...

How can you fix something without all the pieces...

How can you beat Kevin Devastation when you fully do not understand...

Those are the questions you have to ask yourself Tyler, those are the things that you have to have running through your mind Tyler Parker. Because you seem to think you have me figured out, you seem to think you have Kevin Devastation all played out infront of you and you know every move about to happen and you have the answer for it. You see you forget something Tyler Parker, you forget that not everything is as it once was. You forget that everything you knew about Kevin Devastation in the match we had months ago is null and void. That man is gone, and he has shown he has been gone recently. Look at my actions, look at Pain For Pride when I shed the skin of a man who was looked at as a "God" in his own eyes. You saw a man at Pain For Pride wore the face paint in memory of his fallen friend, you saw a man who at Pain For Pride climbed a ladder and hit a Fall From GRace, not to win any glory or gold or money or fame...but as a tribute and in memory of Extreme Enigma...Does that sound like the Kevin Devastation you faced a few months ago Tyler? Does the guy who this week has only talked about Redemption and has not...
NOT ONE TIME IN THIS WHOLE WAR OF WORDS BETWEEN THE TWO OF US UTTERED THE PHRASE "BE STILL AND KNOW I AM GOD!" AND YOU KNOW IT! I am a man changed from what I was Tyler Parker, and even though Cash In The Vault was not mine, I still got my moment at Pain For Pride.

Does any of that sound like Kevin Devastation of last month? Of last year? Of the last time I was on Dynasty? Nobody on this planet can say that Tyler, so do not stand there and tell me you are inside my head. You can't get in my head Tyler Parker because for once in my career I am fuly aware of what I am doing and what I am going through. See I can spin the webs and weave the nightmares but can you catch them Tyler Parker? Can you catch them in the dream catcher that has become your career? I do not think so Tyler...because your career might have become a dream through all the hell but YOU can not catch me at this point. You can not use Kevin Devastation as fuel to that fire inside of you to keep going and keep making history. I refuse to be your fuel, and I refuse to be your stepping stone. And that alone Tyler will be the last thing that you shall remember about me when the dust settles. Doubt me please Tyler, and doubt the facts that I have presented you tonight and I promise that after everything you have done to throw me off my game will be null and void, and everything you have said to try and prove some great point that Kevin Devastation can never feel happiness and greatness in his body will be wrong. Because at this moment in time I feel happy for once Tyler, because Kevin Devastation gets to have the second chance at a great ending that I threw away last time I was around. I THREW AWAY THE WORLD I HAD IN MY HANDS FOR REVENGE TYLER PARKER AND I THREW AWAY THE ONE THING THAT COULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPY! And now I get to try and have that back and you want to try and say that I can't have it? Who in the hell are you Tyler Parker? WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU TO TRY AND TELL ME I CAN'T HAVE A CHANCE AT HAPPINESS? YOU ARE NOT ONE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, AND DAMN IT AND DAMN YOU TO HELL FOR THINKING YOU GET TO CHOOSE THAT FOR ME! You can NEVER TELL ME I CAN NOT HAVE THIS TYLER PARKER! BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE THAT DAMN GOOD TO TELL ME I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

You worry about you Tyler Parker and you let me worry about myself in the future instead of saying who I will blame...
BECAUSE I BLAME ME FOR ALL THE HELL I HAVE GONE THROUGH! I BLAME KEVIN DEVASTATION FOR THE GRAVE I DUG! NOW I GET TO COME BACK FROM BEYOND THAT GRAVE AND GET TO STAND ON GRASS AGAIN! SURE MAYBE AT THE MOMENT THE GRASS UNDERNEATH MY FEET IS DEAD BUT DAMN IT I GOT GRASS! AND MAYBE THE SKY ABOVE ME IS GRAY AT THE MOMENT BUT AT LEAST I CAN SEE LIGHT THROUGH THOSE CLOUDS! I GET THAT FOR ONCE BECAUSE I OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT HAS MATTERED TYLER AND DAMN I WILL NEVER SHUT THEM AGAIN! You look at this Kevin Devastation and you tell me now Tyler Parker if I am the guy from before, and if you do then you are a damn liar! If you look at me in the face on Dynasty and try and tell me that I have not become something better than a man who can not see past his own ego to be anything on this planet then I promise you Tyler Parker that I will slap the fucking taste out of your mouth you stupid bastard. I WILL KNOCK EVERY BIT OF TASTE YOU HAVE OFF THAT LIARS TONGUE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET TO TELL ANOTHER LIE YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!

You either adapt or you perish, cliched but so damn true. I adapted to my new surroundings Tyler and I will damn well make sure that I keep adapting, but when I look at you I see Tyler Parker in the same exact position and the same exact mindset I saw him in months ago. You know what that tells me Tyler Parker? You are incapable of seeing what is right in front of your face, and you are incapable of becoming any more than you already are.

You have peaked Tyler Parker, and damn it I have no summit. So I will see you on Dynasty and I will make sure that Tyler Parker will perish. Believe In Devastation...

:bowdown: 
Tyler Parker
Post July 10th 2014, 7:10 pm by Tyler Parker
You're not going to break me because I've been breaking you mentally bit by bit and this Sunday? I'm going to break you physically completely. Before, I spoke of a difference but there's more than just that, really. See, Kevin, here's another difference between you and I. Unlike you, I'm not just here for the fame, the glory or the money and I'm not just here because I want, because I need seven pounds of gold around my waist or sitting in some display case at home to tell me what I'm worth. I'm here because from day one? I wanted to be here. This is where I wanted to be, who I wanted to be, what I wanted to be my whole damn life. Not just because I need any sense of affirmation in my life but because I love this business and every single moment of my career these past seven years, whether I was "dashing" as you put it or winning World Championships, whether people believed in me or not, whether they booed or cheered when I stepped into the ring, I've loved all of it. Even when I was being ganged up on by Mr. DEDEDE and the House of Renegades and even now that you've seemingly made it your new purpose in life to make mine a living hell; there's nothing that will ever make me feel any different about this business. Whether it's tomorrow or it's ten, twenty, thirty years from now when I inevitably retire and hang the boots up, the only thing I'm going to regret about my time in this business, about my time here in EAW is that it didn't last longer. Because no matter how long my career goes on, this is something I'm never going to get tired of. I'm never going to get tired of going out there, listening to those people cheer me on and chant my name, I'm never going to get tired of going out there and doing what I love and doing it better than anyone else and believe it or not, Kevin? I'm never going to get tired of having to deal with people like you. Because it's people like you who make me appreciate this all of the more, it's people like you who help me realize what's really important, not only in this business but in life.

You, Kevin, you've spent your life going down a path filled with nothing but misery and regrets. You've tortured yourself, all for the sake of being able to one day say that you accomplished something in your life but now here you are, you have what you've sought after for so long, yet you don't feel accomplished. You're not happy now and I hate to break it to you but beating me this Sunday? Isn't going to make you happy either. It's not going to fill that hole you've dug in your heart anymore than the EAW Championship did, it's not going to make you feel any better about yourself. Instead, even if you did manage to beat me, you'd walk away the same way you walked in, the same way you've walked around your entire life; empty. Oh, you'll be accomplished, sure but it won't feel that way. Because all of this time, Kevin, you've been digging yourself a hole that, now, you just can't get out of. You've spent so long chasing something that you'll never have because you thought being accomplished was the key to being happy but it's not and you're living, walking proof of that fact. As am I. Because for every accomplishment I have to my name, I have plenty of more failures to go with it and standing here? I have nothing but my National Extreme Championship. I've had my World Heavyweight Championship taken from me by Mikado Sekaiichi and now? You're looking to take my career, just so you can revive what's left of yours.

By all means, Kevin, if success equals happiness, I should be busy crying myself to sleep because from the outside looking in? I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel but nothing is that simple, now is it, Kevin? Because if it was, you'd have been happy with the small amount of success that you've had here in EAW. You wouldn't have verbally attacked me and you wouldn't be trying to end my career this Sunday. Yet that's exactly what's happened and that's exactly what you're trying to do because you think it might finally bring you the happiness you've been looking for all of your life. That happiness you should have found when you were the EAW Champion loooong ago but you didn't. You should've been on top of the world after Dia Del Diablo but you weren't. Instead, you were as low as you've ever been and it's only getting worse and no matter which way our match goes? That's not going to change after this Sunday. Even if you do beat me, you're going to move on to blaming your problems on the next person and the next and the next, until finally, someone comes along and forces you to wake up, smell the coffee and realize that the only one you should be blaming for your suffering is yourself because you've followed a career, a life that you don't give a damn about all because you wanted to feel like something, anything, other than a failure and a disappointment. You're nothing, Kevin, nothing but a failure and a disappointment. That's why your friends, Jaywalker and Heart Break Boy, cast you out and that's why I cast you out too but not because I'm one of your friends, no, I'm one of your enemies.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post July 10th 2014, 7:04 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
*Sigh*. Fine. I guess I’ll have to waste my time and energy. 

What do you people know of the deepest region of the EAW jungle? That place you reach when you poach all the so called predators, when you’ve leapt from every vine from one goal to the next and you break that last fallen tree branch on the floor to realize you’re now no longer in a grassy paradise of prey and resources, but rather a barren wasteland of fallen trees and extinct species? The things that fed this last EAW original feeds him no more. In life there are only two kinds of ways to obtain pleasure, pleasure from materialistic things and pleasure from things that  please the mind and what people call the “soul” or as I prefer to say the essence that makes you who you are deep down. On Dynasty there is no other gold I want, I have no intention of becoming World Heavyweight Champion when I already have the record for most reigns and I’m not much more interested in the National Extreme Championship either, I have peaked on materialistic goods with this Hall of Fame championship that keeps me breathing. I cannot even hope to embrace the side of virtues and solidarity, I cannot offer EAW aid, I cannot bring pleasure to my jaded mind that has deserted everything that doesn’t have anything to do with anything other than simple survival. I’m too far gone. Who wants to hear a redemption story from a man who slit some little girl’s throat? Me switching directions now can’t be taken serious by anyone, not even myself. I am perhaps the greatest of all time, a no doubt success, but not in the ways I or my fans wanted when I was the young little hero with naïve thoughts and fairy tale dreams. I know who I am now that my foot prints in the wet cement have solidified with time to reveal my fame is that of the fallen angel who rules over hell, I know where I am and that is neck deep in darkness. When you’re in the darkness all you can do is do as those in the dark do, move amongst the shadows and swoop down on the prey in this dry cold world. I find no enjoyment out of this, I simply have too much self-respect, and/or pride if you wish to call it that, to lay down and be out done by any other creature in this land. I’m lurking, I’m shifting around, and soon I’ll be coming in for the kill on you Cy Henderson. 

You can see me as the manifestation of anything you want my misguided friend, I’m not surprised by what you had to say. When people look in my direction they always manifest the images that they seek to overcome in the darkest recesses of their mind that seek comfort by beating a man of my caliber. To some I become the beasts they could never conquer in the jungle, to some I become the laughing faces that scold their careers that label them busts and underachievers, to some I am even that last hump to get over to reach success and to others I become the drug and demons that have haunted them since childhood like I am the parent that shunned them or the nicotine addiction that kept them distracted from getting straight A’s. In a way EAW does just the same in putting me in whatever box they desire, if you’ve ever heard the term typecasting you’d know my mission right now under the way the EAW machine operates. EAW typecasts me in this nice little role like one of those actors who were so good doing one thing in a movie that every movie they HAVE to play a similar role again or just not get hired at all, the reason they me against you Cy Henderson is because they want the plucky soldier out to tackle the biggest legends like DDD to face the menace that is Jaywalker who exists much on the same plain of success as the world champion that you are after. So because of this, to them everyone will either leave happy that their hero triumphed or sad that he became just another soul who fell before Jaywalker, but I will be the one left feeling empty inside.

I wish that our first encounter came at another time, but I assure in this clash I will not be disgraced into not putting in the proper expected performance just because of my current mood. See you and I have some similarities; in different eras we started as young lads who quickly obtained success at an alarming rate when the same EAW chairman believed in our talent, which made our peers jealous as we became the faces of this company who reached the top with love and admiration of the fans! The difference is when we came face to face with the fork in the road that splits after you reach the pinnacle of this company, you walked onto the side of immaturity that made you plunge into obscurity and humiliation in the minds of the people until you came back to be a legend shrouded with controversy, while I took the side in which there was endless fortune and prestige that leaves me many leagues above you….yet at the cost of my innocence and ability to change easily. Look at you Cy, your fall from grace ironically empowers you with so much! You can do whatever you want, you can return to EAW under a guise of a mysterious crackpot who learned the wonders of the world in his absence and when that grows old you can just switch it all up and return to your ways of heroics and true grit without anyone batting an eyelash about it, but when I try to do right like I did many years ago people make sure to never turn their backs to me and figuratively hold the money in their pockets tight like I was about to swipe them of everything they have at any moment. I’m the TRUE perfectionist here Cy, because when I have a job to do, whether I want to do it or not, I will do what needs to be done to do it because that is who I am. In this underworld I am top dog, Cerberus at the gates who tests who makes it to ultimate superstardom and who gets dragged back within the flames where their nightmares and awaiting acidic brimstone come to life.

You will not cross that gate.  Not when you get caught within my lower and upper jaws.

Last edited by Jaywalker on July 10th 2014, 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post July 10th 2014, 3:54 pm by Guest
This is just getting ridiculous.. No it's past that, it's been ridiculous, I don't even know what to call this. First of all, I never said that winning against the nobodies meant anything, so I don't know why you make assumptions thinking I'm better than you because of that. Second who you beat was a legitimate question, I seriously had no idea, because I've legitimately never heard of you. I've heard of Ryan Savage before, but that was one name out of five I guess. But congratulations, you beat someone good 5 months ago, that's awesome. Me asking the question doesn't make me dumb, ignorant, or whatever you think. You can never learn anything without asking questions, and through trial and error. Just so you know if we look at the careers of both of us, side by side, it really isn't as far off as you think. You beat one guy worth mention, I've beat none. If I win one match versus some guy, then I'm right there with you; and I really don't think that's a far comparison, seeing that I've been here for one week, and you've been here a lot longer. Your thought process is that you need to win now, you can't wait till tomorrow, most likely because you know how everyone thinks of you. They think you overrate yourself, you're a quitter, and there's no way you can actually be successful. With that way of thinking you're going to give yourself an ulcer. You really need to calm down, relax, and just be in the moment for once. You're like the middle child, or the red headed step child, you have to prove that you're the best sibling, so you challenge all of them to show that you're the best, but at the end of the day, your parents don't care what you do. You'll always be the kid that acts out for attention, and you'll stay in the middle, unloved, and uncherished. Or you have this Napoleon complex. Now I don't know how tall you are, but a Napoleon complex is, you have to prove yourself to anyone bigger than you, because you feel inadequate about your size. I don't know how tall you are but it's a possibility. You don't want to sound like a broken record, but you do, that's all you've been sense the moment we started, repeating yourself day in and day out, same topic over and over; only picking one thing out of 5 minutes of talking, and burying it till you can't go anymore. I'm not repeating myself just to prove a point, I do it because you want answers to questions that I've answered 3 times already. If you ask me something, I'll tell you straight up, and I have numerous times. The answer remains the same, but it seems it finally got through, so that's good. No more asking me questions that I've already answered, alright? I'm trying to get past these points, but you keep trying to bring me back in, then try to say I'm the broken record. You've legit asked me about a quote that you said, and wanted me to analyze it for you, when I've done it, 2 times. Open your mind, and let someone's else thoughts rush in, because this isn't fun for me. Learn a lesson, and get smarter, because if you stay this way, people will always look down on you. You just seem like an angry guy because of all his past failures. Yes I know you beat Ryan Savage, good for you, I'm sure that was a great feeling 5 months ago, or whenever it was, obviously I don't actually know the time frame. Do you feel uneasy now? Because you think that you should be where Ryan is, and you're stuck here with me on the pre show? Does it make you feel like less of a man or something, and you just have to prove everyone wrong, because you have this god complex to you? Or again, the middle child? Not everyone is going to hand you something because you were pretty decent a while back. Can I ask you a question? When you bitched out and left this company, what did you do when you left? What have you been doing while you've been gone? Don't flip out again for me asking a question, it's just a question, I'm doing it in a courteous manner so no need to blow a gasket, like always. I know you have a soft spot when people have any questions for you. But it's a legitimate question, and I'd like to hear the answer to it.  Let me tell you, I do know what sarcasm is, as for why you're still talking about this I'm not sure. I didn't bring this up at all, you did, but I guess I'll talk about this AGAIN, because you insist. You're so good Matt, you could be a world champion, see that's sarcasm. I'm saying something that's totally the opposite of what I mean, and you can tell by the tone of my voice. I'm exaggerating your abilities as a wrestler, and extremist; so yes I know what both are, and they're kind of similar. I'm so glad we could have this little English lesson, maybe now you can learn, and move on. Why does it bother you so much that I keep talking about our match? Isn't that what you're supposed to do in this company? Isn't that what everyone is doing right now in this company? I don't understand why this comes as such a shock to you, it's a really easy concept to grasp, and someone who's been here before should understand how it works. Someone talks about the match, and the opponent responds, that's what is happening right now, ok? Don't go flying off the handle but I have another question for you, seeing that you keep trying to discredit my name and not actually bothering to explain your resonings behind it. Which you've done numerous times, you call me this, you call me that, but without actually explaining why you see things the way you do. How am I cookie cutter? Hmm? I don't see any other person like me, can you name the person that I am "copying", and don't say some bullshit like, you're copying too many people to even name any, because that would be just such bullshit. Don't say you're just like everyone else, because that's just a pathetic way to "justify" your thought. You say I've only beat nobodies, and again I've been here one week, that's all they've given me so far. You're just confusing, I don't even think you know what you're saying half the time, one sentence you say I'm not good, and you won't take me seriously, then the next, you're saying, but you might beat me, who knows. What are you saying? Do you think I'm good or not? Not that what you think really matters, I'm just making a point. Make up your mind, bi polar freak. Are you off your medicine or something? I know pot calling the kettle black right? But seriously make up your mind, make a decision, not that it matters what you think, I'll beat you either way, but just do it. I think you're contradicting yourself over and over so that if I call you on something you can say, no I didn't say that, see right there I said the opposite. But that's not how that works, you can't just change your mind mid way through what you're saying. It just gets annoying, you flip flop so much, it's just like, can you please come up with a thought, keep your thought, and have some reasoning behind it, because you never do. It's always you're not good, because you're against scrubs. That's the best reasoning you can come up with, when I never said I was good because of that to begin with... Like I've said, before. Maybe repeating myself over and over is the only way for you to get past a certain subject, and finally except it. And how would you even consider that as a measuring stick for talent, if I lost, sure, I would somewhat understand, but I didn't. I've never even stated that that's the reason why I'm going to beat you anyway. I just know I'm more sadistic than you, I have greater cause than you, I have a better drive than you, and a better work ethic; and I have facts to prove it. Fact, you've quit already, obviously your heart isn't in this, or you would have never left to begin with. Like I said, people don't change, once a quitter, always a quitter. That's all the reasoning I need, and that's a pretty big reason. I mean it's funny that the guy that quit is asking me if I'm going to "climb or quit" seeing that we already know the path that you chose, ha you already quit. Look I just... I've started to feel really bad for you, because clearly you're in need of some serious professional help. Hopefully you can take my advice because I don't think the wrestling ring is where you belong. You made the right decision by quitting the first time, and after you lose to me, this time around? I think you should just stay retired, it's for the best.
The Elite-Lord
Post July 10th 2014, 1:51 pm by The Elite-Lord
(The camera begins to roll where Lannister is seen in his personal chambers. The door suddenly opens as Cerci comes walking in with a man who has his arms tied behind his back.)

Lannister: Lannister's sweet Cerci, who is this man you have brought upon me, and why is he in Lannister's chambers? Is this the Jamie O of Hara I have been told about? The man that tries to slander Lannister's innocent name all for the self-righteous virtues? Well good sir, Lannister gives you his sweetest regards for coming into the den of the hungry lion.

(Cerci pushes the man onto the floor, as Lannister props up from his council chair and embraces Cerci before turning his attention back to the man Cerci brought before him.)

Cerci: No, my dear lion, this is not Jamie O'Hara. Your opponent is still in his home country of Australia, and quite drunk from what I hear.

Lannister: The Jamie O of Hara does not wish to stand before Lannister? What is this nonsense! And why would the O of Hara want to dwell himself in a country like Australia, which can only be classified as a sister of the poor of merciful Deutschland? Is the Hara mad? Well, don't color Lannister surprised. Is it true he referred to Lannister by, "Sebastian" ?! Only Lannister's sweet Cerci has that pleasure of a privilege! Lannister thought he could continue to enjoy himself in the tears of Brazilian fans after a 7-1 beatdown... but now, Lannister must constitute negative energy towards the Jamie O of Hara! And Lannister is not like his fellow countrymen... Lannister does not let off the gas pedal after halftime. Lannister must now ask if Jamie O of Hara really goes by the name Neymar of Jr? A man who will have trouble cracking his back over the next few months!

Cerci: Oh, Sabastian... do not mind Sir Jamie, at least not right this instant. He'll get the pride of the lion tomorrow. Sir Jamie can never be a big time player unlike my Angel of Debt. Jamie O'Hara is not regarded as the best international prospect and signing of all time. No Lannister, that is YOUR claim. Jamie O'Hara is not regarded as the Angel of Debt... a man who has bulldozed his way through the highest of wrestling rings in all of central Europe. And I can guarantee you my sweet Sebastian, that Jamie O'Hara does not have an agent who has answered over fifty calls this week, asking for their client's services. All claims belong to you, and only you. He can never slander a name as prestigious as Lannister's.

Lannister: D'is is true, Lannister's sweet Cerci, d'is is true. But if the man before me is not the Jamie O of Hara, then who is it? One of my potential suitors? What is his name?

Cerci: No my sweet Sebastian... this is not a potential client. Rather... a gift, from me, to you.

(Lannister begins to walk towards the man who is still in panic, while Cerci continues on to explain herself.)

I haven't been able to... formally thank you for all you have given me, and I know how much Deutschland matters to the both of us. So... go ahead, speak with him.

(Lannister grabs the man off the floor by using just one hand.)

Lannister: Who are you, Lannister's good sir?

Man: Cüneyt Çakir.

Lannister: Cakir? Cerci, is Lannister supposed to be familiar with such a foreign name?

(The man begins to speak in a foreign language that not even Lannister can understand.)

Lannister: Cerci? What on Lannister's Green Debt is this man even saying?

Cerci: He is from Turkey, Lannister. I do not believe he knows English or German. He's saying that he'll have you for kidnapping the moment he gets back home.

Lannister: Lannister does not appreciate such hostility, especially from his gift. Where is Lannister's belt, sweet Cerci? There is a lesson to be learned if he wishes to be in Lannister's convenient company.

(Cerci begins to speak back and forth with the man, before translating it back to Lannister.)

Lannister: A FIFA referee you say? He needs to be in Brazil by Sunday? Why has Cerci given Lannister a referee as a gift? Lannister is confused!

Cerci: Oh... my sweet Lannister, trust me. If only you were the one answering the calls about your services, then perhaps you would begin to fathom the dollar figures being thrown around. We are set for the next six months AT LEAST, and this is only over your first contract. And the bidding has only begun, who knows how much bigger the figure will be come Friday night. And Sebastian, you're going to have SO MUCH money that you won't know what to do with it otherwise. So... I've given you an otherwise. You see, Sir Cakir is one of the refs in the Deutschland-Argentina game Sunday night... and well, he can be... had... for a price.

Lannister: Are you asking Lannister to pay the coin, instead of debt, this time, for the betterment of Deutschland? Lannister is sold! Alles Für Lannister's Deutschland! Ask the man his price to give international media's lover boy Lionel Messi a red card in the 20th minute of the game!

(Cerci explains Lannister's terms to Cakir, as the two argue back and forth.)

Cerci: He has given his price, my sweet Sabastian, but I will let you have the final say. He asks for $3,000,000, nothing less. Sadly I doubt our first contract will pay that much, but he has agreed to take the terms in monthly payment format, all the way up until 2016.

Lannister: Lannister has no choice but to accept his iron price... now go, get Sir Casir out of Lannister's sight! And he best make sure Argentina lose or else he owes Lannister twice as much... and give him the reminder, that Lannister never forgets, he only pays. Either it be through coin... or debts.

(The man rushes out of the chamber, as Cerci and Lannister seem satisfied with themselves.)

Lannister: Lannister thanks sweet Cerci for her gift, but this means Lannister's first contract must come soon. Does Lannister's sweet Cerci have any idea when a deal can get done?

Cerci: Leave the contract negotiation's up to me, Sebastian. We cannot rush the gameplan. You will have your employment soon enough. Just worry about what's in front of you tomorrow... Jamie O'Hara. We cannot... afford, a loss tomorrow. First impressions mean everything. And if you stick to what is in front of you... how can you lose?

Lannister: This is quite true Lannister's sweet Cerci. Besides, Lannister leaves you to the negotiations for a... reason. Lannister is not a diplomatic man, Lannister admits that. The second someone tries to lowball Lannister with an offer is the last second they are able to produce children. Lannister is ruthless, ah yes, very ruthless. Tell Lannister, what has the Jamie O of Hara said about Lannister to be exact?

Cerci: Nothing to worry about my Angel of Debt. Nothing of merit. The man was drunk, wandering the streets of Sydney. He was drowning himself in the sorrows of defeat, Lannister, that is all you need to know. He referred to me as propaganda, and you as a mountain that cares for just misery. All slander, all talk.

Lannister: Lannister sees... oh he sees. He sees right through the Jamie O of Hara. So the match has already been decided, is what Lannister's sweet Cerci is saying. For Lannister does not mimic that of a Brazilian citizen after a loss, unlike Mr. Hara of O. Lannister is not drunk on alcohol... no, Lannister does not falter to that poison. Instead, Lannister will become drunk on the clinging of bells resembling victory. Lannister does not see Jamie O of Hara as an opportunity. Lannister cannot say the same for O of Hara. Sir Jamie referring to Lannister as a mountain only proves such truth. For a mountain is hard to see past. Yes mountains can be moved, but never can their stature be questioned. But the Jamie O of Hara wants to make an example out of Lannister, wants to mine into this mountain? Lannister thinks not.

O of Hara is lucky that nobody wants him taken out, and that Lannister takes no merit in his drunken words. Lannister has seen this story unfold before. Lannister will take you back to when he was just a young cub wrestling in Dortmund, when Lannister was just starting to garner the infamous name, "Angel of Debt". A man by the name of Reyne thought he could be the one to stand up the stature of Lannister, clinging to the idea that he was just as big, and that hype is just that. Reyne sharpened his claws, he colored his coat... but never could he stand up to Lannister. Tell them what happened to Sir Reyne, Lannister's sweet Cerci.

Cerci: Reyne retired the next day, to never be seen again in the world of wrestling, after suffering five fractured vertebrae.

Lannister: You think you are the first to want to want to step on Lannister's shoes? Lannister is not a stepping stone... and Lannister is quite sad that you might put Lannister in the position to make an example out of you sir O of Hara. For Lannister likes saying your name, it is quite catchy. But Lannister is ashamed that you think it is fear Lannister desires. No, no... Lannister has no use of fear. Lannister is quite shamed for you O of Hara, that you must resort to such stone tactics of slander. Lannister sees that you pride yourself as a tiger, who wants everyone to see his stripes for the attention. Lannister can see your stripes. But you think your stripes protect you from that of a lion? Lannister will not fancy himself with the brethren of a tiger! But Lannister knows that the tiger and the lion cannot co-exist... this time. Not over this bit of land. But Lannister cannot afford to lose potential suitors, by a loss to a different cat of a different coat.

But don't you worry, Answers of Extreme Wrestling. Lannister will reside in his new home starting tomorrow, as Voltage becomes Lannister's current state of chambers. Lannister knows Voltage is both lucky and ill-advised to be able to call upon the name of Lannister, for the threat shall always be there that Lannister has some paying to do. But for now... Lannister shall prove he is worth the investment... and he shall prove, that above all, only his debts... are worth paying for.

Cerci: VOLTAGE... ALLES FUR LANNISTER... LANNISTER... LANNISTER!

(The camera fades with Lannister pulling out a German flag that suffocates the vision of the camera before finally fading to black.)
Post July 10th 2014, 1:15 pm by MTM
You're a pitiful hypocrite, Riley. You won your last match on the pre-show. Congrats. I was simply making a statement that my "irrelevant" accomplishments stood much higher than yours. By the way, I'd take a look at who those people are if I were you instead of asking me. Maybe then you wouldn't look so stupid. In one of my very first matches I defeated Ryan Savage, the current New Breed Champion and partner of Mr. DEDEDE, the World Heavyweight Champion. Names sound familiar? It sure does to me because going in to Reckless Wiring, Ryan Savage was one of the three men I'd be facing. I'd beat Ryan before and I know I could do it again, otherwise it wouldn't have happened in the first place. I mean if he got picked up by a multiple time world champion and I've defeated him before what does that say about me? Not to sound like a broken record for about the sixth time now but you need to listen to yourself. You were under the impression that just because you won against three nobodies with two other nobodies on your team you can beat me. Look at the difference in what I've accomplished compared to what you have. Big difference, right? You've already contradicted yourself though so it's okay. Why must I repeat myself you ask? Why? Because your only arguments are the same three fucking things. You either state that I suck, I was irrelevant or that you're going to leave me in a pool of my own blood. Who's repeating themselves now? Just look at you. You keep begging for my attention and I have the good graces to give it to you even after all this time. Despite me proving you wrong over and over again you still look for a reason as to why you're right. You're making a hopeless case for yourself over and over and over again yet you still fail to see it. I mean come on. Of all the insults in the world those were what you came up with... I may be repetitive but you? The amount of times you repeat yourself is astounding. This is why I never wanted to bother with you in the first place. You're insane. You don't even know what ACTUAL sarcasm is and it's hardly rocket science. Maybe you'll be more of a challenge than I'd think or maybe not, it won't matter anyway. If you wrestle the way you speak then I'm sure I'm going to have no problem picking up a victory. Again, you might surprise me but I highly doubt it. Maybe if you weren't such a cookie-cutter copycat I'd take you seriously... but then you're going to think that's some kind of advantage, right? Wrong. I have no reason to take you seriously and you shouldn't be. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You're an ignorant, arrogant, smug rookie who doesn't know when he's getting in to a fight he can't win. You'll realize someday though and maybe then you'll find your place in this company but as of right now you don't belong. Lose this "better than you" attitude you're running with and come back with some sense. Hell, if you do that you might be able to become World Champion. Right now though, you're just another monkey at the bottom of the barrel. I'll climb past you, that's a guarantee... but will you climb at all or will you give up? Only time will tell. As for right now, I'm practically done with you. Make some original points and I'll consider returning to this otherwise pointless argument of ours.

Until then, grow some sense and your silver may one day turn to gold.
Hurricane Hawk
Post July 10th 2014, 12:27 pm by Hurricane Hawk
And then again you lose your own mind. What is wrong with these extremist these days? They think they're fighting in this business for the "money." Or they're fighting for reasons that really don't fit this business. You see a bitch is a female dog, and where I come from I've never owned a dog.. never considered myself a dog. But we have this idea that this word could be used as something disrespectful to be wrong against someone else. I feel as though the word is honestly stupid and it treats to be used as the word "slave" or servant. I think Lucian.. that you should get this idea out of your mind. You're in this business for idea of fighting for "honor." There is no such thing in this business as honor. There's a thing called success.. accomplishment.. achievement.. fame.. and fortune. Honor is high respect or a privilege. George.. your not in this business for respect but your in this business for the accomplishment. You want to be the best you can be and you want everyone to know that but no one will know that if you aren't doing anything to benefit yourself. You've never been a benefactor for yourself. There's things that you've done that possibly would have sky-rocketed you up to where you wanted to be but you always brought yourself right back down. Corruption isn't my fear but it is yours. You don't want to seem corrupt but George you are. You're an error. You're an error to yourself. If you don't know how to build for yourself how are you going to build a house of honor for someone else. How are you going to lead these people when you have no foundation for yourself? You're truly struggling and honestly, it doesn't affect me. It doesn't make me want to help you and teach you to be positive but it rather wants me to kill you off anymore because you've HAD ALL THIS TIME TO MAKE YOURSELF SO MUCH BETTER.. and look at where you are. ALWAYS stuck in the same position as before. I could rush to the top win another world championship and leave this business again and make one more return and come back and you'd still be at the bottom with the rest of these rookies who don't know where to go. Doesn't it ever hurt to see that these rookies are going past you. These rookies are going to achieve more in this business than you ever had before in your life. When that becomes a cold reality for you it should pinch you and make you see that something is actually wrong with your plan. Your plan of procedure is what's holding you back. Talking about how you're going to enforce honor and justice and how I'm going to be your "slave" isn't going to help you at all. You're all talk, no action. I've been through extremist like you who can say just about everything and drown in their own words when it comes for time to step into that ring and face the obstacle officially. You see when I speak my mind and become direct with you I'm not saying this as advice I'm saying this because I know it's your weakness and if you don't change soon.. you'll go through it for the rest of your career. I'm going to put you over the top of those ropes and make you realize that everything is not what it seems. When you learn to actually shut your trap and commit to doing something in that ring that you can ACTUALLY do.. then that's when you can speak. That's when you can say that you're the "best" in this business. That you're the "best" in this match. You see I might have the odds against me but these people still realize who I am and what I am and what I'm willing to do for myself. I'm willing to go past my own LIMITS just to win a match that may not even matter to me. I do this because it's not just my passion but it helps me prove against the people that think I can't do it. You haven't proven a damn thing George. If anyone's the bitch.. it'd be you. You've been under Alexander Da Vinci and Captain Charisma. Hell, when Matt Daniels told you to go fetch him some coffee.. you went and fetched. I NEVER set myself so low. I was in Generation Genesis because I was an ACTUAL ASSET WHO COULD HOLD OFF ON HIS OWN. IT seems to me that you really needed Revolution 5.5. But you can't go back now George.. you're stuck here in this reality and you can't do a damn thing about it. I don't THINK I'm above everyone else I KNOW that I'm above everyone else. I HAVE A RIGHT.. to believe that. Terry Chambers.. doesn't have a right to believe that and DEFINITELY you don't have a right to believe that. You say that you've eliminated Kevin Devastation in the Grand Rampage.. what do you want a cookie? You eliminated one person but did you win the whole thing? That's like me saying I had the most eliminations at Road to Redemption in the elimination chamber match for the Answers World Championship. You settle for accomplishments that don't matter.. I settle for accomplishments that make a statement. Just realize my upcoming destiny for Dynasty is going to show you just how much further I am on this road than you.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next