Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Nasir Escobar
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 26th 2014, 3:56 pm by Nasir Escobar
FINALLY...

[[The Camera opens up to Hugh Jass walking up an Atlantic City boardwalk with his head buried into the ground.]]

Hugh Jass: Hmm...my luck and my wallet are both at an all time low right now. My wallet is empty, my luck has run out, and no company has come back to me about a potential job offer or not. Geez ya know, I honestly cannot believe I am saying this but I actually miss Nas. No matter how much he insulted or picked on me. No one has heard from him every since Pain For Pride Se7en. He might still not be able to get that loss out of his head. Hopefully he hasn't gone off the deep end or anything ya know?

[[The camera man nods to Hugh. He then spots someone familiar in the corner of his eye.]]

Hugh Jass: Uh...what are you looking at?

???: He's looking at me Hugh.

[[The camera turns over to reveal Maya Fujimoto walking up to Hugh Jass. She embraces him.]]

Hugh Jass: Maya?! Um...where is Nas? Is he okay? Do you have any news to give us?

Maya: I have nothing for you. But Nas himself wants to adress PFP, His future in EAW, AND The entire EAW Universe. The one thing being that he insists he can't do it without his "signature" interviewer if you catch my drift.

Hugh Jass: Well Nas was always very adamant about his decisions.

Maya: So true, now come on I'll take you to him.

[[She brings Hugh Jass and the camera man to Nas' beachside house.]]
Hugh Jass: Man I haven't been here in SO long...

Maya: Well there's no time to reminice now, Nas doesn't want to wait any more.

[[They enter the house as Maya shows Hugh Jass and the camera man to Nas' room. They slowly walk into a dimly lit room. They see a sillouette sitting in a chair placed in the corner of the room.]]

Hugh Jass: Um...Nas is that you?

???: Finally...

Finally...

FINALLY!

THE NAS WILL BEGIN HIS RETURN...home...

[[Hugh Jass and the camera man are able to visibly tell the figure speaking to them is Nas.]]

Hugh Jass: Nas...it has been far too long.

Nas: Yes it has Hugh Jass.

Hugh Jass: Wait...you didn't call me Huge Ass?

Nas: You'd best shut your mouth about it before I call you more than that.

Hugh Jass: There's the Nas that I know all too well. You have no Idea how many questions I have for you. Like for example, why'd you leave in the first place?

Nas: Well I felt as if I needed a change of pace. After that loss at Pain For Pride I needed to clear my head. Soon after that I asked for some time off to do just that. Of course I've been continuously training the whole time to stay in performance shape. And I think now is finally the time for me to come back. I know quite a bit has changed since PFP. I know that the draft has accured. I know plenty of new faces have shown up. And I also know that familiar faces have changed their look and attitude up. And I know all of this because I am Nastradamus, all seeing and all knowing. The fact is simple, Nasir Anthony Simmons better known as The Nas makes his return to EAW Television very soon. Sooner than a lot of you think. And for all my competition on Dynasty, sooner than a lot of you hope. However as I always used to say, there are only two things you can do about it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN AND LIKE IT!

Hugh Jass: You sound just as confident as ever Nas. Glad to hear that you have not lost much of your edge over the course of your break. I think the most important question of them all is, what exactly do you plan on doing now that we all know you're coming back.

Nas: Oh that's very simple Huge Ass...

Hugh Jass: Can't win them all I guess.

Nas: The one thing that I want more than any other at this moment...is gold. And not just the gold I wear around my neck either. I mean gold I can wrap around my waist. I want to prove that now is my time. I am as motivated as I have ever been Hugh. Even more motivated than I was heading into Pain For Pride. Now it took me some time to realise that you can't win them all. But the one thing I want is not to win them all, but to prove that I can win one without a partner. To prove that I can step into that ring and have anyone from a debuting rookie to a hall of fame world champion go one on one with the spectacular one, and still be able to make their monkey ass famous! Dynasty roster just know...in a much shorter time than you think...time's up. Huge Ass Do you smell it?

Hugh Jass: I smell it Nas.

Nas: Maya Do you smell it?

Maya: Of course I do baby.

Nas: Camera guy Do you smell it?

[[The Camera man nods his head.]]

Nas: And for those of you who don't know what I mean when I say that I will ask the entire EAW Universe right now. DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE NAS IS COOKIN?!

[[The Camera fades out to the words Finally...Finally...finally...]]

Finally...
A-Will
Post August 26th 2014, 8:15 am by A-Will
*The following segment is from the EAW Dynasty post show on the EAW Network, which is 9.99. A-Will is in the locker room, pacing back forth while squeezing a towel in his right hand, and the camera come into the locker room. A-Will looks at the camera man with an angry face.*

A-Will: What in the blue hell do you want!? Don't barge into my locker room like that or I'll shove that microphone down your throat!

Interviewer: Mr. Williams, tonight, you lost to Federico Rizzi, in your debut match. Coming off your first match and first lost in EAW, what's going through your mind?

*A-Will takes the microphone from the interviewer, pushes him out of the camera's view, and starts talking to the camera.*

A-Will: I was screwed! Lately, it seems human nature hasn't been itself. I mean, women are outperforming men in this company. I had the chance to be one of the only pure athletes in this business, one that doesn't lose to anyone especially vixens, and it was ruined! All week, all I could think about was facing Christopher Corrupt and beating him. It wasn't until I came into the damn building when management told me that I was never going to face Christopher. Instead, I face this idiotic Italian family reject that I found out kept talking trash about me and called me ignorant and stupid. You're not fooling anyone with that fancy accent you have. You Italians are all liars. You, Matteo Renzi, and the rest of your swollen family. How could I lose to someone with such sensitive emotions? Someone that gets his ass in a twist when he's not acknowledged? It's a travesty in the making, but it will never happen again! You fucked up, little boy, when you decided to ruin my debut. Don't think that you're off the hook or that you're better than me because you're not. I was caught off guard when I was told that I had to face a punk like you. I was not 100 percent, but now I am after that match and I'm coming for you. You've done the one thing no one should ever do. You've woken the monster inside me up and it's hungry. It wants more and more every second and I think you are just gonna fit its appetite just right. You wanted my attention? Well, congratulations, you've got it head on, but after I demolish you and rewrite one of the biggest mistakes in Dynasty history, respect is going to be the last thing on your mind. Oh it's real, it's damn real!

*A-Will throws the microphone at the door and kicks the camera man and interviewer out of the locker room with authority and the video fades to black.*
Post August 26th 2014, 7:52 am by Guest
(A candle is lit inside a dark room. There lie three jackets of different colors each, all of them covered and surrounded by red ink, as a shadow walks by them. That shadow reveals himself as Andrew Fireboy, his head and eyes covered by his trademark hood and sunglasses.)

You're probably wondering to yourself... why in the blue hell am I wearing sunglasses in a dark room. Ha. Very funny sense of humor you have right there, sweet crumpit. But there are three men, though, who should be asking themselves on the other hand "just what have I done to deserve what's coming to me".

This Saturday night at Showdown, I will officially enter an EAW ring for the first time. And they say that the first time is one you never forget. And mark my words, nobody will ever... EVER forget that they were there the night that Andrew Fireboy annihillated his first few roadblocks. I made clear in my first... speech of sorts what exactly will I do to those who dare to oppose my main objective in this company - and that is to become the absolute greatest wrestler, talker, entertainer, competitor, Goddamn HUMAN BEING that EAW ever hosted inside their walls. I said that I don't care who, what or how I hurt. I don't think that I recall saying, however, that I don't care how MANY I hurt. But what the fuck, I just said that, didn't I? And I mantain such: bring on the men, even with the numbers game in their advantage, and they will still be biting their own flesh in hopes that the physical and emotional pain I will put them through is over soon. And, apparently, the big suits who made the matches for this week's event liked the idea of bringing in numbers, because I was inserted in a Fatal 4-Way match against three other poor souls: Crimson Mask, Scott Oasis and Jack Noble. Speaking of "noble", noble will be word that'll describe your pitiful attempts at making names for yourselves at my expense, gentlemen. I won't give you the chances of letting your names echo throughout the arena - because the only sound that'll be heard in our match is the one of Andrew Fireboy cracking each of your skulls individually and as painfully and sadically as possible.

See these jackets lying in the ground? One is blue, the other is green, the other is yellow. Three different colors. You don't need to be Einstein to know that, I presume, but I still wanted to verbally let you know anyway. But tell me, what's the color that shines the most? Blue, green or yellow?.... time's up! And the answer is... none of them. The shiniest of all colors here is red. The red covering each of the jackets. What exactly is the red for? Is it... ink? Ketchup? No, you silly. It's BLOOD. The jackets represent the three men that I will slay effortlessly and graphically at Showdown, and the blood is the symbol of their broken bodies lying with a damn near lifeless core to them in the ring after I get my hands on them. One of my opponents calls himself Crimson Mask. After our Fatal 4-Way, look in the mirror kid, and you will find not just the wrestler who goes by such a name, but rather the face, the human face, that's actually covered in a crimson mask. You and the other two stooges as well because there ain't nobody in this match that will escape the victimisation that I will put all of you through. And to think that I don't even need to bother myself if I wished that was the case. This being a Fatal 4-Way, everyone's for himself, everybody fights for their own pride. I simply could go outside, watch the three of you destroy each other in the ring and just the play the role of a vulture by picking the dead bones. But I'm the greatest wrestler of all time, the greatest athlete of all time, the greatest person of all time. It would be shameful for me to go by that way. Which, in short, is why all of you are getting the ass-whopping of a lifetime. It's because I do bother.

Come Showdown, for the three men who stand in my way, it'll simply be LIGHTS OUT.

(Fireboy blows out the candle and the room goes entirely dark.)
Tyler Parker
Post August 26th 2014, 2:46 am by Tyler Parker
To want something isn't enough.

So I've heard I'm on a roll as of late? On a roll... no, I think it's more than just that. I think it's just all of you are starting to realize that I have the best work ethic there is. I've been consistent throughout my entire career, especially these past couple of years here in EAW. It's disheartening to know all of you are starting to realize that but it's okay. It's okay because it's as fulfilling as it is disheartening. It's fulfilling to know all of you are because these past couple of years here in EAW? I haven't had a break, I haven't missed a week and I haven't whined or complained. That's something else, isn't it? Well, that's me. That's my heart. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again, I'm a champion and I have the heart of a champion. So I wouldn't want a break, I wouldn't want to miss a week and I wouldn't whine or complain. I'm here in EAW and so I'm here for the long haul. I wouldn't say I'm on a roll as of late because I haven't had any competition. On Dynasty, I handedly beat Christopher Corrupt. I thought he would have been nothing but competition to me but I was wrong. I was wrong because Christopher Corrupt wasn't capable of keeping up in the ring with me. It's safe to say only a few are capable of that and I haven't been in the ring with one of them in a while. That was last week. I'm looking forward to this week and what my opponent has in store for me. I've heard of you, Aren. I've heard of you but I haven't seen you or what you're capable of. I'm not going to make wise-ass remarks, I'm not going to joke behind your back and I'm sure as hell not going to underestimate you. I know exactly what I'm getting myself into this week and I know that you don't. Whether it be how badly you're injured or how badly you're humiliated, I guarantee you that you aren't going to walk out of our match this Sunday with your head held high.

Any ambitions you may have had? Any dreams or aspirations? Anything you wanted to accomplish in your life that you already haven't? You better hope you have time to do it all before our match this Sunday. The second the bell rings? You and I are going to go at it and you and I are going to beat the hell out of each other. It's going to be a fight and it's a fight you aren't going to win. I'm sorry but you aren't, Aren. Try but I'm going to just fight and fight and fight. This Sunday, you and I are going to tear the place up. No doubt. There's no doubt in anyone's mind that you and I are going to fight to the very end but there's doubt in my mind, doubt that you're going to bring your A game. Well, your A game by my standards. Because if you aren't out there fighting harder than you've ever fought before, Aren, you aren't going to be able to beat me. I've had Christopher Corrupt, Lucian Black and Hurricane Hawk step up to me and try. Know what then? It wasn't enough. Though I'm one to move on and move forward. Know that I wasn't lying when I said you and I are going to tear the place up. Know that every single punch is going to be a new experience for the both of us and every single drop of blood is going to be a trace of a new man. I do what I need to do. If that means putting myself on the sideline in order to prove a point? Then so be it. If that means breaking my back to break yours? I'm going to do it. If it means bleeding more blood than should be humanly possible to force the same unto you? Then I'm going to do it. If that means risking my career to end yours? So be it. You don't have that drive that I do. You don't have that mentality where you can't fail or you're going to be doing a lot more than just humiliating yourself. This Sunday? In the ring that we've both spilled blood? You're going to bleed your last drop of blood... your last pint. That isn't a threat, Aren, that's a guaran-fucking-tee.
Marco
Post August 26th 2014, 1:19 am by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#2
Jamie believe it or not you have made quite an impact on me mentally and don't go celebrating yet because even if you are in my head Jamie that doesn't mean you stepped one foot into salvation, no you are thousands and thousands of miles away from  being saved. I couldn't even get a good nights rest because the image of you run through my mind constantly and every time I see your face, I tend to smile because for the first time in a very very long time that I'm facing an opponent that meets my expectations. When I think back at that moment when you approached me after my unfortunate downfall at Pain For Pride I knew one day we were going to clash and I don't know if you realize this or not but you shot the first bullet in this war between you and I and even though if it wasn't your intentions to make this personal, you already have and in this game of war I succeed in it very well. Jamie come Voltage one of our realities will come crashing down and the only question that remains is who can survive this thing between you and I.

Speaking on this term "reality" I for one doesn't live in this reality that everyone lives in. I will be the very first person to say that I do live in a delusional world. The world that I live in has been pushed aside and left to be an after thought while the world every one else lives in currently people seem to thrive off on. Disconnected as I may be, it doesn't discredit everything I have don in this industry ever since I became a professional wrestler. What you don't understand Jamie when I say I'm a king in my world holding this New Breed champion I wasn't speaking in literal terms. This title is nothing more than an object with no meaning behind it ever since the last two men that have held this championship. Even though they have done a stellar job holding this championship I didn't like how it was looked DOWN upon every single man that I have came across. So in that process of being champion I myself had to evolve in order to destroy the meaning it once had or in this case I freed it from the shackles and gave it a purpose that people can be proud to say that THEY WERE THE NEW BREED CHAMPION. As far as the question you have asked me on how far have I evolved and have I evolved beyond this title? The answer is simple, this championship that I have held for quite some time has became apart of me. It's been with me when I had nobody around in my corner. This New Breed Championship is my heart and thanks to this title it has changed me for the better and opened my eyes to a new light a new world and a future that I can only see and what you people may think it's just a delusion or a fantasy I have the power to make it into a reality. But I hate to burst your bubbles don't pat yourself on the back too much because each day that goes by I push myself to find new ways to hurt people I always find new ways to evolve and become the wrestler I know I can be and trust me and I really want you to trust me when I say this Jamie, that you haven't pushed me to any extremes yet.

But you know what Jamie I can feed you the destruction lines all I want but instead of actually talking about what I'm going to do to you Jamie I'm simply going to drag you to hell with me and show you first hand what the term chaos really means. Like you have been trying to convince me that you are cut from a different cloth than any other man I have faced before you should know damn well that I'm a completely different BEAST than Collin and if you honestly think that this is going to be a cake walk and that you walk in and THINK that I'm like Riley or Collin or whomever you have faced in the past then I swear to you that you're not walking out of Voltage the same because I'm going to break every belief you have ever had about me and make you realize that Ryan Savage is an anomaly that shouldn't be messed with.  But I'm glad that you are already looking forward to your second chance like you have lost already Jamie which is normal for men who tries to take my championship away from me. I'm glad that you aren't going to let your world burn around you but yet you are willing to pick up your dead, lifeless body and keep aiming for my championship. I was right when I said this a few weeks back that success is a disease that all men crave for and for you Jamie it seems to me that this disease will cripple you and the only person who is immune to this disease is me because I haven't let mundane things like fame and fortune get to me. I don't let possessions get to me either because all of those concrete things are MEANINGLESS and sure maybe i'm not the prototypical wrestler that wants the fame, the forutne, the respect that comes with being a champion. I look for the meaning behind the concrete object, I'm here to live up to the purpose that this Championship that I carry with me for the past four months. That I am the NEW BREED OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING A BREED THAT SHOULD BE FEARED IN THIS COMPANY. Like I said for far too long that this championship has been disrespected, I'm not looking to further my own career by simply using this title as a stepping stone for something bigger and better.  One of the many purposes that this championship have is to feed the names that has followed it's sweet melody of death into my yard where I abruptly end their search, END their aspirations in ever becoming the New Breed Champion. Something that you will never understand Jamie that this title means a lot to me and if you think I'm just going to let you take it from me well you are going to have to pray really hard because it isn't going to happen.

But, but, but, I do agree with you on one thing Jamie that our match on Voltage does speak volumes on what the future holds for this company and I'm afraid that I have some bad news for anyone that stands in my path because regardless of this outcome the future looks really bleak because this will define everything that I have worked hard for and Jamie you don't need to worry because you won't even have legs to walk on to walk all over me when it's said and done. I can tell you right now that you just wanting to win my championship and beat me will not be ENOUGH to keep me down. MY PASSION, MY RESOLVE TRUMPS YOURS IN A HEART BEAT and your little finesse will lead you only to a blood path and a world of despair come Voltage. You may have different styles than the rest of the New Breed but at the end of the day the same style that you will all inherit will be the style of losing. I even given you the honor to pick how you see yourself losing. Do you want me to play around with you and beat you down mentally and force you to open your eyes that you must evolve in order to take my championship away from me? Or do you want me to show you how physically superior I am when I willing and able to do what is necessary to preserve my championship reign. I have already thought up multiple ways to bring you down Jamie, my only problem is how do I want to do it. 
The one thing that you have gravely mistaken about me Jamie is that I don't feel any pressure when it comes being a champion. When you have lived the life I have lived then you know what to expect when you have something that everyone wants. I have the grittiness that nobody in this company can even imagine or come close to. Which is why you and I are so different and our styles in how we fight differs from each other. You can even tell how we both speak that you and I come from two different worlds and that's the most pleasurable thing about this match. You and I are destines to be bitter enemies and even though you may take this as just being business while I'm taking it personal but me doing so is allowing me to go beyond human expectations to bring you down with no regards to any consequences. Hell I might even need to be locked up in an insane asylum after I'm done with you. But back to the matter at hand Jamie is that when I wake up every single day I have always felt that I could die any moment now but I would do what I can to see tomorrow and that's what I have been doing with my championship reign so this "pressure" you're talking about is nothing but a normal feeling I have every time I breathe. 

So you asked me what I'm going to do when I have this championship stripped away from me? Well that answer is quite obvious, I thought you would have known by now what I would do. That's nothing because all you have is just the concrete means of a champion but you don't have the meaning behind the championship. That meaning I have earned that I have kept in my heart and soul that it's my very foundation. So either way Jamie if you win congrats to you once again, if I win then it's just another day in the office for me. Either way, I still win. 
Post August 25th 2014, 10:34 pm by Guest
--Wearing a shirt that says “Electoral College”--

Right so like these guys wanted me to do some trial series matches to start… and they didn’t go so well. The first guy tapped me. I’m ashamed to say it. Picked the ankle. The one I broke when I fell down the stairs when I was 8. Then the next guy scored a quick pin -- I swear he pulled my hair. Got DQ’d in my third match when the ref caught me kickin’ the guy in the balls. Tapped a few more times, then landed on my head when I fell off the top rope and lost via KO. To say the trial was disappointing would’ve been a supreme understatement. So I said to myself, being myself isn’t working. Jimmy Carwin, wrestling is about Larger Than Life personalities.

I got some new gear. Gear with zebra stripes. And hearts. And tassles. Boots with fur. A headband. Armbands for my sick bis. Fingerless motherfucking gloves. And you know what? I started talking different. Started chewing gum obnoxiously. Started doing cool taunts where I point at my weiner. Yesterday afternoon, I arrive at the venue. Valet asks for my keys, puts his hand on my shoulder -- ‘Hey hey! Hands off the merchandise.’ Boom. Superkicked. Reception goes to check my bag. Superkicked. Catering asks if I want extra dumplings. Superkicked. Fan asks for my autograph. I sign it. He was pretty cool. I felt great. I could gorilla press the world. I crotch chop everyone in the locker room, slide into the ring, hump the ref when he goes to check me. The bell rings and 3 minutes later, I’m tapping like a baby. Superkicked the ref after the match and security had to drag me out. I swear they were pulling my hair.

So maybe I can’t apply a hammerlock real good or pronounce la mahisstral. My bench press is double digits. I get winded in the middle of cheeseburgers. But there’s one thing you should never count me out on. I will never give up on… Last Year’s Dream.
Post August 25th 2014, 2:40 am by Guest
It’s been three years.
Three years since I’ve laced up my boots before an anticipated match.
Three years since the aroma of ballsack sweat has tickled my nose.

The last time the name “Kendra Shamez” was chanted throughout the EAW arena was in late 2011. I have to admit, 2010 and 2011 were my prime. I had accomplishment stacking up to the hundreds. I had the chairman on the palm of my hand. I was simply unstoppable.  I carved the way for many Vixens that are here today.  I had a different mentality back then. I was blinded. My inability to comprehend that it’s okay to lose secluded me in a dark place. I was hard on myself; every night I would clench my bed sheets with my fists. Tears spewed from my eyes and down my cheeks. I felt my veins on my temples bulge out. I continued to ask myself “Why can’t you do it, Kendra? Why are you giving up? Why can’t you try harder?” Without noticing the obviously noticeable fact that I was simply losing interest on the thing that made me the star that I am today. I tried making my big come back many times whether it was in EAW or any other federation that would accept my pitiful ideas of a comeback. So then I decided to leave.

I didn’t tell anyone.
I didn’t even mention it.
I just faded away.

Years passed by and my name was slowly becoming less and less recognizable. All of my accomplishments, all of my goals were being outshined. All of my hard work was being set aside while a new fresh, young female came and took over. I was angry and confused. I had everyone eating off of the palm of my hand a couple years back, how can everyone suddenly forget that Kendra Shamez was a thing? I took three, long years off. I got in touch with my inner self. I accepted the fact that I, along with everyone else wasn’t perfect. I tried to move on from wrestling. I took on other careers in the entertainment business, but nothing filled in that empty, hollow hole wrestling left inside of me. Every now and then I would tune in to the EAW shows. On Sundays when I was done with my nightly jog, I tuned into Dynasty and I would watch for what seemed like an eternity Cameron Ella Ava prance around the ring on her high horse. Every FPV that I would actually buy and considered watching for more than 15 minutes was unfortunately ruined by, you guessed it, Cameron Ella Ava being praised like the Goddess she’ll never be. The jealousy, the envy was slowly building up but there was still no way that I was coming back.

Then the jabs came and hit me like a bus.

It seemed like every show Cameron had something to say about the past Vixens, especially me. I was always the example on how much damage and pain she can cause to a person because of how she beat me in the House of Glass. I was always the example on how she can completely ‘obliterate’ any Vixen. I WAS ALWAYS THE BUTT OF EVERY STUPID JOKE SHE HAD. My name, my title had lost any little prestige it had left. I was outraged. My pride, my ego was cracked. I needed to work on myself before I ever decided to challenge Cameron Ella Ava ever again…

Now, here we are. It’s 2014 and Cameron has just obtained the Hall of Fame championship. You know, Cameron, when I saw you raise your Hall of Fame championship high above your head I realized a lot of things. I realized that you and I aren’t all that different. We both strive for the best and we get a kick out of being trend setters.  You saw Jaywalker with his title and you wanted it so you went for it. I’m just doing the same as you, Cam. But my God, when I felt my fingers touch that gold belt, my heart began to race. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten that rush that I used to get when I was younger. When I hit you in the back of the head I felt like I was unstoppable. It’s time for me to show the new generation of the EAW Universe that I still got that spunk that made me into a star. It’s my time to prove to all of the doubters that Kendra Shamez is still one of the best Vixens to ever set foot in the EAW ring. IT’S TIME to prove all of your supporters that you aren’t god’s gift to EAW. It’s time… to prove to you that I’m not a joke. Now, I’m not trying to discredit you. I know that you’ve done a whole hell of a lot for this company. I’m just trying to outshine you. Like the song goes, “Anything you can do I can do betterrrrr…”

It’s about damn time you have some competition, right?
Voltage Promo #1
Post August 25th 2014, 1:18 am by Guest
** The door unlocks with a swift click and shift sound. The door is nice, but not too nice. Lochlan walks through and goes throughout the house stopping at various walls in his house and staring at each wall for a few seconds. His house is nice, but not too nice. **

** Lochlan does this to 10 walls. Starting at each one for 6-8 seconds or so. The camera crew of 2 men is following him through this 10 wall process. He eventually makes his way to his living room. EAW is interested in Lochlan, as he brings a more techincal potential to EAW. Lochlan doesn't rely on weapons to win matches. Never needed to. Lochlan takes off his black leather jacket, his black boots and is now wearing his blue jeans and a solid white t-shirt. On the front of the shirt there is a tiny word that can't be made out yet. The word is in a out of focus type of font and about the size of 1 inch. The camera hasn't even noticed this word. **

** Lochlan now sits down slowly on his leather couch. It's nice... but not too nice. He has the 2nd crew member move the lighting display to his left more. The other crew member with the camera adjusts his position. He does a count with his finger to indicate when they will be recording. 3..2..1 and he points to Lochlan. **

Lochlan Rossdale: You know what bothers me? People that like to hear themselves talk. I talk when I need to. It's people like you Leo that make me sick. I'm sure you can dish it out alright and all, but will that be enough to beat me at Friday Night Voltage? Only time will tell.

** On Lochlan's coffee table is some ginger ale he poured himself as he was going through the house looking at his 10 walls very strangely. One of the walls must of been in the kitchen. He takes a sip of his ginger ale, which is ice cold. The coffee table is maple wood. It's nice, but not too nice. **

LR: This is our first match together Leo, and I don't mind beating someone like you. You'll be a good test for me. You be a great stepping stone Leo. That's all that you will be. At the same time I can't take you lightly as a fighter, but I can disregard your style of life and lack of respect for yourself. You can say what you want about me Leo, you can try to disrespect me like I think you will. I've heard others talk about you since you've been signed to the EAW. This is all mind over matter to me Leo Carlyle. I don't mind what you might think or say about me... because you don't matter.

LR: Words are cheap coming from a rich boy like yourself. You see... there's things in this life that we have to kind of laugh about. It's what someone like you might say. I'm sure you can fight with the best of them, and that's why I'm not taking your possible skills for granted, but WHO you are is a joke. Anyone can make money, whether it's a little bit of money or a lot. It doesn't matter. What really matters to a man is the passion inside his heart and soul. I've got it, my fans have it... and you don't have it. You're a shell of a person. You just need to hope your skills save you in the ring. Like I said before... only time will tell.

** Lochlan, looking calm as ever, but still intense in slight way, a confident way tells the camera crew to follow him. Lochlan goes to the 10 walls in his home again and shows the camera what his strange behavior was about. The crew goes to each of the 10 walls and sees a piece of a 100.00 bill at each wall. Lochlan takes each piece from the wall and brings it back to his coffee table and lays them in a pile. **

LR: Leo... look it's just paper. Paper that we might need to live but something that I don't ponder about to the point of self exhaustion. I find it quite honestly to be... pathetic. 100.00 being torn up might upset you to the point of a depression or something. I don't know. I've just heard very sad things about this "Rich Boy" from Massachusetts. The best thing you could do Leo is take some money from your earnings this week at Voltage, and set them to fire. Watch your confusion go up in smoke. It might make you a better person, less plastic like or see through. We all know a wrestler worried solely about his financial gain is a wrestler that is doomed. This Friday Night at Voltage I'll prove to the world that while you may be a good fighter, you're a poor person with a great deal lacking in the character/moral department. Your taste of money will only distract you Leo. Money can only talk to so much...

** The camera focuses on Lochlan's white t-shirt. It's a nice shirt, but not too nice. The shirt has the words "money" in a small blackish-grey font that seems out of focus a bit, kind of a blurry font of some sort. **

LR: I don't need a nice life to be happy. I don't need money to get me through. Money helps but it's not something that I get caught up in to the point of obsession. I only need a reason to move through something, and that something is you Leo. Be prepared.

** The camera slowly fuzzes out to a black screen. Lochlan is confident in beating Leo, but at the same time knows he can't look past his first opponent. ** 
Devan Dubian
Post August 24th 2014, 11:36 pm by Devan Dubian
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. For months Jacob Senn, you went after the world title. For months, you succeeded not to win a world title. You constantly followed those losses blaming everyone else around you and demanded for a rematch but when it came down to it, you always knew that it was your own fault. The times were tough and the challenges were rough but instead of standing up and taking on the complications you had head on like a world champion would, you fell over. You decided that you weren’t good enough or neither would be in the near future so instead, you made a deal with the devil. I’ve been here far longer than you and even I have not been as desperate to commit that taboo. You know what they say about deal with the devils though, right? You have got to be very clear of what you ask for. You asked Damien Murrow and when you did that, you lost any respect that you had from anyone. You went against your own system of believing that justice should be the conqueror of all to thinking that only double-dealing can get you far in this company. You were a man of many senseless words but at least, you spoke the truth. Whenever I have to hear you or Damien Murrow speak now, all I does is dub those words into my minds as another tantrum the wolves are howling because they didn’t get what they deserved. You once thought that the only way the people in this company should be able to become its leader is if they drove on the lane of justice and whilst it came off as a repetitive theme after a while, I still thought that you would be able to pull through it one day. You’ve made it clear that you have no intention of returning to that man you once were so I have no real reason to respect you or in less vague words, no real reason not to unleash my wrath against you. That may seem a bit far-fetched but it’s not far from what you did to Brian Daniels at Midsummer Massacre. You made it your mission to handicap him from the start and that is exactly why no one actually believes you are the deserving World Champion because you’re not. You think the justified interference of Xavier Williams and I was equaling the game? You paid off a mercenary to injure your opponent almost minutes before his match and then required the help of the fiend to help you cover you and still only barely become the EAW Champion. The man was limping and had more heart than you ever could and you took advantage of it. You took advantage of me on the first week on Voltage when you deliberately attacked me without caution just to get your plead. That’s how you function Jacob Senn, you only check when the odds are in your favor. You only attack when the advantage is fully in your favor. So how exactly do you intend to fare against me at Midsummer Massacre? The play won’t go exactly as you plan in a script this time Jacob Senn. There will be complications and there will be challenges and we know how your past history has worked out with those before. Once I take out your queen, how will the subordinates expect to follow? You will have no whatsoever advantage in this game till Territorial Invasion when I mark my territory again three years later from the mark but this time, I fully intend to walk out with the gold and that is what I know.

I was in a conversation earlier today with one of my close friends and we were just wondering about how all of my career has really been just a Prince story that took a turn. Around this time three years ago, I was coming off a post New Breed championship reign and involving myself with Team Phenomenal matters. Only a few weeks later at Territorial Invasion, my shining moment happened when I was introduced as the extremist who would face his former mentor Starrstan for the EAW Championship. It was too good to be true but was exactly it, it really was too good to be true and hence why I should take this opportunity to construct myself as one of the next phases of this company. I was a young man full of ambition who was going to break out against the mentor who had constructed me since I was an adolescent and if I were to win this, I would write the history books myself. However, those history books were not kind to me that night or any of the following weeks that followed thereafter. I always tried to regain that feeling I once surged as a rookie but I could never get it back. Regardless of how many World Titles matches I participated in, it would just never the same again. I’ve tried to get that enthusiasm back for years now and unlike you Senn, I know who the culprit in the tales of my disasters is. I know when I need to take responsibility of myself which brings me back to my conversation today. It’s going to be three years to the date since that specific event occurred for the same world championship and I just happen to be in the same match. The only difference is that I am not the night of contender, I have knowledge of it four weeks in hand. Also I have one other thing that I didn’t three years ago, I have experience. Experience may just seem to same as an excuse used by veterans to leech off of but to me, it’s more than that. I personally believe experience is an important asset needed if one wishes to survive in this company. It is my idea that if you have never experienced it before, how do you expect to survive and beat it now? It is my most important benefit heading into this match against you. One other thing I know is that you don’t any experience defending that belt. We all know you have experience fighting for it constantly but you’ve never actually defended it before. You don’t know of the pressure that resides with becoming a world champion because you’ve never been one before. The idea of holding so much gold will exhaust you because as you will come to realize, that gold becomes heavier by the moment of the day. The pressure will consume you and I walk into the match a man of freedom with nothing to lose, nothing but his own pride. In effort of fighting us all off, it will eventually be the pressure on yourself that will throw you off. It is at this same exact event three years later for the same title with me for a reason. The story is basically writing itself and I’m just a man cruising along with it.

All of this rambling brings me to this week’s moment. The vendetta Senn and I have will have to await because I have other matters to attend to on Voltage this week. I am aware Damien Murrow is seeking the help of the mercenary Lannister again to help his client win the match but you see this time, it won’t be that easy. I can assure you that Lannister won’t get paid off so easily this time and get away with it for I have a plan, a plan you’ll only get to witness live on Voltage itself. Plus as I understand it, does Lannister currently not have the target of Brian Daniels on his back? Lannister is impressive but the mountain and beyond a man is willing to go after being screwed out of a World Title match is unmanageable.  It’s as if he’s only working through his instincts and if I were Lannister, I would wait before moving onto another man. Murrow and Lannister’s meeting does not concern me this week because I already know how it’s going to proceed so rather than waste my time trying to stop of what is inevitable, I would rather focus on the matters of facing Xavier Williams and Tarah Nova this week. I will have the assistance of one of the newest Boudreaux’s on the roster and I am sure that there’s a whole lot more people than just me who wish to see how she works inside a ring. She and I will wish to use her unknown capabilities as an advantage in this match going against two of some of the most talented extremists and vixens on this roster. I am not a man of pleasances neither am I a big fan of admittance but you two did well in our match last week. You were forced to carry my weight as well as yours for I was not up to my usual standard. You two have my upmost respect for you almost went to the doors of heaven on Friday but this company works in odd ways and this week, I am assigned to face you both. In just the few weeks I have returned, you have more than just stunned me with the amount of talent you have Xavier. We had a match on week three and you blew me away with an outstanding and must I admit, a rather shocking victory to me. You were nothing part away from normal extremist when I left and now you’re going to War Games with Zack Crash. I am not a fond believer of interfering my works with politics but you have certainly paved your way. However I must warn you that with privileges do come the consequences. I was made aware that you got your contract back  last week and when I become the EAW Champion at Territorial Invasion, there is no doubt in my mind that you will become my number one priority or in other words – my very own enemy. You have the ability to choose when you wish to attack me, where you wish to attack me with some other privileges and that to me is more power than one man should be able to have.  You broke away from the realm of Dark Demon but you are still young. Who will guide you now? I know that you think you are your own individual now but believe me when I say that you are dead wrong mate. Tarah is a young as you and has no influence whatsoever on your career, you’re both the outcasts of the ones that got away but have no idea what to do now. You are heading to War Games but I’ve already given you my opinion on that, are you sure you want to do it because you feel the same way Zack Crash does and oppose Mr. DEDEDE or because you feel you owe Zack Crash for getting you that contract back? Let me tell you something Xavier, you don’t owe Zack Crash anything and you don’t owe anyone in this company anything. You are the real new breed and you are what I expect to be the future of this company so don’t let the small things stop you when the big things have yet to come. More so, never become too confident or you too will see yourself making a deal with the devil like Jacob Senn has. It looks glorious now but the consequences he will face later will make him wish he could return to the old times, the good old challenges. Tarah Nova, I respect you and definitely see you as the leader of this reviving Vixens division. I have no vendetta against you and clearly respect you as a competitor but I will see to it that my partner Clarissa Scarlett is ready for you and she will be so do not be surprised to be knocked back on your arse for the first time.  Xavier, I think the problem you and Senn will both face competing against me is judging me off my past fights instead of focusing the fight I will give you in the future and that is how I’ll strike and that is how I will defeat you both. It’s only inevitable till the history books are finally forced to show some kindness to me because this is my time.
A Gift From The Heavens
Post August 24th 2014, 11:23 pm by Guest
Every good gift, every perfect gift, comes from above. These gifts come down from the Father, the creator of the heavenly lights, in whose character there is no change at all.-James 1:17

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 25owgfd

I have not forgotten your prayers My children. He is own his way.

COMING SOON!
Jamie O'Hara
Post August 24th 2014, 11:19 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo

Where There's A Beginning...

So…what does mean to be a champion? What does it mean to stand tall above the rest and proclaim dominance? Everyone sees it different. Some see it as the prize they desire week in and week out, night after night, match after match. Others see it as just another step towards their own sense of greatness. Being champion was always meant quite a bit to me. Every title I’ve held, regardless of its prestige, has been held with the aim of becoming one of its most memorable holders who defends it as if everything was on the line, not just the title itself. You put in the effort week in and week out to get there; you beat everyone who stands in your way and so when that time comes, when you’re face to face with the bloke holding what you believe is yours, you fight as if you’re the man with the belt. It isn’t something that comes along every week and it isn’t something that can be wasted with the belief that another match will come around sooner or later. And how worthy of a challenger in the first place are you if that’s how you conduct yourself? Nothing in this industry is gifted; everything is earned and the cream will always rise to the top eventually. True challengers will become true champions. That is simply a fact.

Coming into EAW, coming to Voltage, I aimed to accomplish something as quick as possible. Going from standing on the highest rung of the ladder elsewhere to the very bottom is something that undoubtedly everyone wouldn’t want to experience regardless of where they achieved greatness before, but it’s just reality, I can’t avoid it, just need to accept it and move on. There will be times throughout my tenure here in EAW that I’ll be able to rocket to the top, to make something of myself and solidify my place amongst some of the best…but I need the patience in order for that to happen and quite honestly that hasn’t be as existent as I would have hoped. Still though, after weeks of niggling and some “hard earned” victories, being given the opportunity to secure my first bit of silverware in the New Breed championship is a quality start. Perhaps it isn’t as grand as the other titles, perhaps it isn’t given the attention one would think it deserves but it’s a chance to defeat someone who has firmed into a place amongst the roster. To most, it’s nothing important, a victory that will lead to a few mere minutes of fame, some praise and then they’ll go back to ignoring what the championship means but who can deny a champion his credit? Who can deny a champion the attention they deserve? Especially one that is giving a glimpse of this company’s future. Beat Savage, the man Mr. DEDEDE has clearly been grooming for success and suddenly the attention is drawn to yours truly.

I’d be bullshitting though if I said I’m seeing the title as something I’ll take much pride in. Everyone has to start somewhere right? I don’t expect a free ride anywhere, I don’t expect to strap myself in and get off at a point that suits me best. No, I’ll pay my dues and my dues thus far have led me to this opportunity. Some two months ago I lost a six man match and it’s cute to look back to see the egos of DeWitt, Scott and Ruin have left the building and like I proclaimed then, fallen into the pit of irrelevance. From that single match, I’m the man who dusted himself off, lifted himself off the feet and continued to strive towards greatness. Even when one particular man had a rocket stuck up his arse and fired towards greatness, I’m still the one who remains. I will always remain and night after night I’ll work towards paying for every opportunity with victories. So what does this title really mean? Well, just another step towards bigger goals I’m afraid. It’s a title that I will hold to simple force those below me to improve, to push them to a new level and continue the effort Savage has put in to add prestige to the title so that one day the new blokes who walk into the Voltage brand or really any brand this title lands on will be sorted. Those who will be future stars will shine and those who won’t will perish. This New Breed title will one day be the deciding factor if you’re worthy of being touted as the future or if you’re simply a man with numbered days who will inevitably burn. And while this is happening, while I’m doing my part in creating the next generation I’ll be biding my time until the dates that are marked on my calendar roll around to further my career and simply enforce everything I just said. I’ve enjoyed my journey to this match; it was never in doubt so I did what I had to with energy to burn and simply enjoyed my time in the ring. Nothing has been on the line; no one has truly been a threat to my desire to become someone in EAW. And now, it seems everything is on the line. I once spoke about missed opportunities. I spoke about setbacks and how matches where your immediate future can be made. It’s never been so true.  Win; overcome my first obstacle as an Extremist and a new level to improve to emerges with new objectives and new opportunities.

All that won’t be possible if I don’t succeed against Ryan Savage. All of that hope and desire to create something will be for nothing. Despite everyone calling the bloke DEDEDE’s bitch, he deserves some credit. Even I would run under the wing of his if given the chance; most men coming through here would. No one holds a title, any title, for four months without being some ounce of potential. Sure the piss taking may have gotten to him but it seems he’s growing a spine of his own. I’ve seen the desire in the blokes coming through, I’m one of them. I’ve seen the hunger to succeed in so many that even the New Breed title would be a mouthwatering achievement to them. I simply don’t know who he’s faced, the opponents he’s put to rest as champion and if he’s a paper champion or worthy of praise, just four months stands out…so praise it is. He’s done well to represent the division with matches such as last week against Crash, Williams and Nova and many prior, it’s what this division’s champion should be doing. Perhaps the results haven’t swung his way but even competing well and holding your own is a start.

And so here we are Ryan. After weeks of niggling, after weeks of telling you that I’m better, telling you that I’m different from the rest, the opportunity, the time has come to prove it. I’m quite surprised you didn’t expect me to work for this match, not everyone who steps through the ropes expects to be given an easy ride to glory. But it was never about keeping you on your toes, it was never a tactical move to keep you waiting, it was about proving who I am. It was about proving that of the influx of new competitors that found their way into EAW, I’m not foreign to the idea of hard work. It’s nice you have done your homework though; that you’ve prepared well. We all like to tout how unpredictable we are. We all like to say how our opponents can’t truly prepare because they don’t know what they’re capable of doing. Perhaps in these few weeks I’ve shown all my cards for the world and more importantly you to see; I could retreat to saying I haven’t delved into my bag of tricks to its bottom but that just makes me like the rest. But the question is can you stop me? If you know all my cards, if you have been fed all this information, then the ball rests in your court but containing me is something you won’t learn until we stand across from one another. I’ve gifted you this advantage Ryan merely to fuel my own ego, what better way to win a title than defeating its champion who has all the cards necessary to retain it? It was never a mistake Ryan…

It seems week in and week out I can’t escape this point of reality. I can’t seem to shake this idea that we all live in our own constructed realities. Perhaps it’s been evident amongst the men I’ve faced thus far. It wouldn’t be surprising; I’ve been in one myself. I believed that the further up I climbed the less likely I’d face an opponent so disconnected…but it seems you’re very similar to them Ryan. You feel this title puts you on top of the world? Sadly, that defeats what you believe the title should be about. You’ve done well to represent it Ryan. You’ve perhaps been one of the more credible champions the title has had; no doubt having DEDEDE’s hand some place south has helped but nonetheless, you’ve done your job well. Allow me to take it even further. How much further have you really evolved Ryan? Can you honestly say you’ve evolved beyond the title? Evolving to defend it is one thing and perhaps it’s something worthy of some ounce of praise but since I’ve been here, since Pain Four Pride Seven, you’ve had countless opportunities to advance your career, matches against quality opponents. These matches are opportunities you’ve let slipped through your fingers. But it’s okay, I’m sure your buddy, your pal, your mate with power will gift you more, right? But I’m glad I’ve already convinced you and have pushed you to find new ways to cling to the thing you hold so dearly. It seems my goals as the next New Breed champion are already being accomplished even without the strap. Feed me the destruction lines Ryan. Tell me how I’m going to remain haunted from the beating on Voltage. It was spun by Collin Lightening last week and you know how that turned out. Threats against me at this point in my career are quite useless, I’m in these matches with very little to lose. Let’s throw out this scenario for a second: I lose. I lose on Voltage and you remain as the champ. My world doesn’t burn Ryan; it just becomes a little dusty, stained with mud and my vision slightly distorted. I’ll been knocked to the ground but unlike the men you’ve beaten, I don’t stay down. I cop the criticism the likes of you and others will dish out on the chin, shape up and I guarantee the canyon you call a backside I’ll be looking for that second chance. Rightfully earned, of course. At no point do I feel sorry for myself; at no point is my confidence knocked. Fortunately we won’t learn how Jamie O’Hara responds to defeat.

I think it’s obvious by now Ryan, what makes me different from the rest. The class, the finesse isn’t something that shows up too often. I’m not hungry for bloodlust; I don’t have the desire to leave you in a bloody mess or leave you with your body broken beyond repair. Count yourself lucky you’ll only leave with the side of your face caved in. I’m not going into this match with the intention of stripping you of your pride and shit on the reign, the work you’ve done thus far as champion. When you’re sitting in the hospital bed, with your world spinning about trying grasp what just happened, I won’t trouble you too much like others would. Salt won’t be rubbed into your wounds. I won’t harass you by sending a text saying “LOL GET REKT”. No. After all that, I simply have the desire to beat you and walk out with the New Breed title. I want to put on a display that will be remembered by year’s end. Believe it or not, I want to do my part in bringing you to the next level and this match on Voltage SHOULD do that. But will it? Are we going to show everyone what the future holds? Or am I going to walk all over you and send you running back to your master? I’ve treated you with a level of decency and respect, don’t confuse the piss I take as legitimate shots but that will continue when the dust settles and I’m standing well and truly above you as New Breed champion.  When the title rests around my waist, draped over my shoulder or clutched firmly in my hand, when your “historic” reign ends, I’ll show you what you should have done when every opportunity and every chance to further your career arises and I’ll teach everyone who stands on the lower rung of the ladder what they should expect the day they inevitably dethrone me. When someone like me steps up and becomes champion, the likelihood of regressing just isn’t going to happen. Even the idea of having to change and evolve is unlikely, I have no reason to. I’ve stood where you stand; I’ve felt the constant pressure to perform and waved off the constant pressure from those who want to taste the same success. I too have left them looking for answers and it’s that experience. It’s experience that you learn as a champion. The shoe being on the other foot allows me to understand the immense pressure you’re feeling right now. But I unfortunately don’t know what it’s like to wake up every damn morning and realise I’m one day, one hour, one minute…one second closer to losing something so precious. All I know is that by the same measurements of time, I wake up realizing I’m closer to tasting my first bit of glory. Ryan, the question is perhaps best answered by you. What will you do when the prize you clearly cling to, the prize you have so much pride in holding is stripped away? Do you fight to regain it? Do you try to beat me? Or do you move on, set your sights on greater glory instead of locking yourself in a pool you’re simply too big for? Voltage will cap off the first of many chapters of my career in EAW and I’ll prove what I stated on that very first night, that I’m just better. This won’t be made personal on my behalf Ryan; I don’t stoop to such levels. This is, at this point, just strictly business and the tide of our industry. You’re unfortunately just standing between me and greatness. Take solace in the fact you’re not the first, nor the last.

You know, they say where there’s a beginning…I’ll see you Friday night.
Clace Gives a Friendly Introduction
Post August 24th 2014, 8:34 pm by Guest
Clace

I am not here to make friends or play around, I am here to take control and put everyone in their place. The most prestigious prize in this organization will soon be mine and there is nothing anyone can do to stop that, though please feel free to try as I welcome competition with open arms. Just don't be too surprised when those arms leave your body limp and unconscious from one of my chokes, provided you do not tap soon enough.

Once you step in that ring with me, you are a threat and what I tend to instinctively do with threats is eliminate them and in cases such as this where I must prove myself, I will do it as violently as possible with no regrets. I am not thinking about your life or safety once that bell rings, so if I break your neck, please do not try to sue me for everything I'm worth as I'm really not worth a whole lot at the moment. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to seeing you all soon.
The Prince Of Wrestling is Here
Post August 24th 2014, 11:32 am by Guest
Bitches and Nerds,have before your eyes the future of this company,have the next world champion,the next company face,K...2..Prince!!.This is for all those who do not know me...ergo...for a few alone fanboys.I'm a Wrestling Legend in the Spain Wrestling leagues being considered The Best Wrestler in All History in those leagues,I'm not a jobber,i'm not a Mid-carder,I'm a Main eventer,I'm a CHAMPION!,and all that i will show here in EAW.I hope you're for see your faces in the ring with all a Predator,with the most dangerous creation!.....The Savior of Misbheavior,The Lunatic Anarchist,The Prince Of All Spain Wrestling and Now The Prince of the Extreme,K..2..PRINCE!!!!.Your worst Nightmares,Your broken dreams,Your all failures have come ture...in me!.I not am a fucking idiot step into the ring,take a microfone and says Bolieve...like a stupid.I not am a jumping clown is the only show is entertainment...i not here for entertainment,i here for fight!,i here for extend my legacy and for show the whole world who is it K2 PRINCE!!!!!!.....It's Time that this Prince become a King!!!! Believe That!!!! It's Anarchy Time!!!!!
Marco
Post August 24th 2014, 12:40 am by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#1: It Begins 

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. Congrats Jamie on your victory on Voltage. For months I have been wanting someone to give me a run for my money and you may be the guy that will give me a beating of a life time that you will leave my body here to rot next week and take my championship away from me. When I first laid my eyes on you when you approached me Jamie, I thought you would be some new guy that had a lot of balls to tell me to my face that you didn't think I earned this championship, you didn't think I deserve this title being HOISTED above my head day in and day out. At first I thought you were just some punk that wanted to make a name for himself over my expense and when I looked into your eyes down to your soul I told you that if you wanted this title all you had to do is tell me a time and a place and I will fight you. But shockingly enough you declined that offer I extended out to you and I remember you telling me that you want to earn a shot at my championship. At first glance you may think you had the advantage of keeping me on my toes wondering and waiting when you want your championship match. But that right there was your biggest and will prove one of your most fatal mistakes in this match; and do you want to know why I say this to you? It's simple, every week you go out and impress everyone, every week you do what you do best all you have done is gave me time to prepare for you. As I wait in the shadows and as the eye of destruction kept a close watch on you Jamie, all you have done is fed me information about you. 

I would lie if I said I wasn't eager to fight you, because there hasn't been a day that has went by that I have constantly thought about you Jamie.  I can feel your resolve and your conviction on wanting to be the best. Wanting to prove to everyone and yourself that you are indeed better than me and I even want you to prove that you are better than me and a small part of me wants you to succeed in this match and go on and succeed to build where I left off in changing the meaning of this title. This championship has been labeled as one of the most lesser titles in this company but as I have held on to this championship this title OPENED MY EYES AND HAVE TRANSFORMED ME INTO THE MAN I AM TODAY. This title right here has made me evolve it made me feel like I'm on top of the world. When I'm on top there are always people that wants to see you fall and for the past four months men have tried to take this championship away from me but time and time again I have forced them to look into themselves and question there validity within themselves. I have showed them no matter how big of a bark you have when it comes to this championship I will strip away your pride and dignity and LEAVE YOU WITH NOTHING. Not to confuse you with the men I have faced in the past you have already made a believer out of me that you are different from the pact that I have seen from my throne. You have inspired me to not only step up my game but think of new ways to implant the memory of who I am. 

Jamie I want to make two things very clear to you and I want you to think about this long and hard before you say word. The first thing I want to say is that this match isn't about my relationship with DEDEDE nor my whole entire title reign has been influenced by him by any means. Ever since I have been paired up with that man you and along with several others have it in your mind that he has handed everything to me on a silver platter and I don't know where the fine line of common sense fell off but it seems that every last one of you have deluded yourself to the point where you don't even know the difference of what's right and what's wrong. I remember when you had the nerve to tell me that I didn't earn this championship it sorta got to me but it's fine. When time has passed I have gotten over it and I will love to show you first hand that everything that I have done and what I'm going to do is all on my own accord. Another thing I want you to know Jamie is that no matter what happens at the end of this match, I will win and it may not be clear to you now but mark my words at the end of the day I will come out victorious. Win or lose this championship I HAVE DONE WHAT I NEEDED TO DO FOR MYSELF AND THE IMAGE OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP. For far too long this title has been nothing more than a mere after thought and everything this title has done for me has opened my eyes to a whole entire new world that I couldn't even imagine.  This championship is the embodiment of change and within that change that this title has done to me I will go through another evolution. I will do what I must to make sure this championship stays with me and if it means committing multiple sins then so be it. Your world will slowly burn around you and I promise you this that you won't make it out of this fire unscathed. The constant memories of what will come to pass will haunt you for the rest of your life.

One more thing before I go insane, I want to ask you something that in turn that makes you ask yourself this. What will you do when you have put a dagger into the heart of my historic reign HOLDING the New Breed Championship? Are you going to change or are you going to regress just like 99% of the men who have held it? Jamie I would advise you to do a lot of soul searching because you are facing a man who doesn't recognize pride or the sense of losing at all. You are facing a man that's too unpredictable to read, too unpredictable to control, too unpredictable to fight against. What I'm going to do to you mentally and physically will tell a simple story and it's called the rise and fall of Jamie O'Hara. Sure you might get a few good licks in and sure you may come near fall after near fall on me and you may injure me as well in the course of this entire match, that's the rise part. BUT another advice I would give you is when you want to put someone down FOR GOOD AND MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE PAIN AND AGONY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL YOUR LIFE AND WANT THEM TO FEEL THAT SAME PAIN, aim for the neck because if you don't do that to me Jamie that's another fatal mistake you have made and you can only make so many mistakes before you fall. I may have the tendency to toy around with my opponents but this time Jamie I'm not coming into Voltage to play, I'm coming to Voltage to end it. Between you and I lets take this to a whole new level, lets make this personal. This will be like Russian Roulette and when the clock ticks and when the day ends one of us will not be standing anymore. One of us will go on and live the rest of his days in his grave of regrets but unfortunately for you Jamie that won't happen to me because there isn't a man, woman or grave that can hold my body down. So I will see you soon. 
Illusions
Post August 23rd 2014, 11:32 pm by Guest
A long forgotten church stands before the viewer's eyes. The church long abandoned was from Gothic style of the architecture. the twin towers so similar to the style of Notre-Dame of Laon in Paris. Slowly every detail is shown as the gargoyles that perch on each of the alcoves set into the outer walls and atop each pillar. Their faces grinning back stone set yet they looked so very much as if they they at any moment would spring into flight.

A careful journey of sights from inside takes us to the sanctuary where the wooden pews sat in there neat rows. The carpet down the center aisle faded with the passage of time. At the very front of the way was a finely crafted stone altar. The altar though bare of fabric was not empty. On either end at the corners of the altar a long black lit tapered candle sat in a stand of polished silver. In the center the altar sat a finely crafted empty silver bowl with strange symbols carved into the sides. Next to the bowl sat a rune engraved dagger in a tan leather sheath on the sheathe was etched a rose, the trademark of the crafter.

A flash of darkness occurs to reveal that standing in front of the alter is a hooded figure standing 5 foot 9. The figure's back is to the rows of pews. A pair of black angelic wings spread from its back. through the black cloak that he wore and on his right hip was a blue bladed sword. His back was straight and his shoulders set as he stood there. Soon his voice rings out clear into the night as he looks at the dagger and the bowl resting upon the altar.

"The silence thunders loudly
While slowly falling tears echo
Creating ripples in the carefully
Crafted illusion held so to you

Listen to the rapidly falling tears
The storm across the broken plain
Rain drops from above trickling down
Caressing the land below.

The silence thunders loudly
Muffling the loud screams of
One broken inside while shattered
Illusions clatter upon the ground

The darkness brightly blinding
Covers the pain so carefully hidden
By the illusions so lovingly crafted
With a fake plastered pretty smile

Watch the mask slowly crack from
All the pressure placed on you by
The pretty lies of so many so called
Friends voices in the dark.

The silence thunders loudly
Overriding cries of pain and sorrow
As dreams shatter and illusions
Crumble soundlessly amid the chaos

Actions boldly going nowhere
Across the sea of glass under
Clouds of painted anger causing
Illusions and dreams to fade forgotten."

As the last of his words echo through the church he holds out his right arm. After a moment he ever so slowly rolls back the sleeve of the cloak to reveal his ivory white arm. After a moment of careful thought he unsheathes the dagger showing it has has a fine keen edge. With a sadistic laugh he brings the blade to his upturned arm and slowly cuts his fore arm in a slice down to the wrist.

"Lets see here I have a match this week after nearly a month off. Which makes rumors of my demise greatly exaggerated though I will be honest it was a near thing. In fact, take a look at what I mean by that."

As the blood wells up from the cut his fingers come to rest on the bottom of the bowl. His blood slowly flows down his ivory skin to fill the silver bowl. Silence echoes through the church as the blood fills the bowl. After several moments the bowl is full enough for the purposes of which he wanted it and the blood ceases to flow from the cut. The bowl starts to shimmer as an image is shown upon its surface.

It was hours after Scars and Stripes when Sah'ta Thor decides to go for a walk. He needed to be alone for a while to wrestle with with the aftermath of his failure to defeat Bill Ryder. Sure the match had been intense and Bill had been forced to work for the win but the end result was still the same. The North American Championship still remained outside of Thor's grasp. Yet, it was more than the loss that was pression his mind. He had been listening to words that had been uttered many time over the last few months. Words that said  he was too old for the wrestling world. The words had been splen in disrespectful tones that said he should just quit trying and just retire.

After his loss he had to wonder if they were right. Maybe he had gotten to the point where it was time to just let the younger talents have the stage. He could accomplish this by hanging up his boots and saying good bye to wrestling. These were the thoughts that weighed heavy on Sah'ta Thor's mind. So deeply was he troubled that he didn't notice the figure that had been following for the last few blocks. The blocks that were heading away from the popular areas of town. As the pair walk the figure keeps getting closer to the distracted wrestler.

Suddenly, Thor is napped from his thoughts as his face is slammed into a brick wall. Before Thor can react he feels a forearm pressed into the back of his neck which grinds his face against the bricks. This is followed by the point of a knife blade being pressed into his side.

"You cost me everything tonight with your loss. Now it is time for you to pay the price."

Thor could hear the dangerous tone in the man's voice and he knew that he was in trouble.

"I have money."

"I don't want your money. I want your blood as payment for the disdain my son now shows me. Your loss tonight destroyed what was left our relationship."

With that Thor understood what drove his attacker. His defeat had diminished a father in the eyes of his son. One of many Thor knew he had upset earlier that night.

"I believed in you and you are just a pathetic old has been of a failure like my son said."

Before any reply could be made the attacker slamms the knife into Thor's side. With a jerk the blade is removed as a torrent of blood washes over the man's hand. There was a staggering pain in the wake of the blow which causes Thor to scream in tortured pain. Yet, the pain was swiftly off set as the man slams Thor's head into the wall  With that the attacker runs off having got what he had come for. While he runs off Thor over and ends up laying face down in a growing pool of his blood.

~*~*~*~*~

"This is Officer Briggs, I need an ambulance at my location. There is man down with massive blood loss. Looks to be a mugging gone bad."

"Understood. We will be sending that bus your way asap."

With that Thor suddenly us pulled back into the world of consciousness as the officer rolls him over. Once Thor was on on his back the officer presses down onto his side to try and get the blood to stop flowing. This causes Thor to scream in agony. The scream is cut off as he slips mercifully back into unconsciousness.  The sound of sirens in the distance following Thor into the blackness.

~*~*~*~*~

The sound of looming sirens pull him back to the edge of wakefulness. As he lays there he can sense the presence of several people right next to him. He thankfully couldn't feel anything there on the borderland of awareness but he could hear them.

"Isn't that the wrestler Sah'ta Thor?"

"You are right it is. What is he doing out here?"

The rest of the conversation fades away as the darkness returns.

"That series of events happened just under four weeks ago. I have to admit that since that attack my head has been all over the place wondering what was going to happen next. Yet, as you can see I very much alive."

The image in the bowl fades away leaving the surface of the blood within still. These words cause the now familiar figure to tilts its head slightly.

"Matt Matlock, Warrior VI it seems that we have been chosen to take part in a triple threat match. A match where only one of us can walk out the winner. I have to wonder how you mere mortals will fare when inside the ropes with me. The last month had taken the restraint that I once had and burned it away. I don't know know what happened with I was attacked on that street but a part of me did in fact die. The part of me that would feel remorse if I killed either one of you in that ring. Know that in our match you will not be facing a man but a monster."

With a faint chuckle he lowers his arm into the blood filled bowl while lowering his head ever so slightly.

"Come Dynasty you will learn that the transformation I have been undergoing for the last few weeks is only just begun. Warrior VI, I have to wonder if you are truly prepared to back up you boasting. Or will you prove to be another victim? Not that it matters since Matt Matlock has decided that he has nothing of value to say. So tell you want Warrior, if you stay out of my way then you just might some how survive to see another match."

With a carefully slow movement he removes his hand from the still warm blood and brings his hand to his still concealed face covering it in blood. His hood slips back off his  head and he slowly turns to face the empty church. His mask covered face completely covered in drying blood. The look giving him a completely demonic aspect for he was none other than Sah'ta Thor. He reaches back and set the bloodied dagger on the altar next to the sheath as a loud peal of thunder echoes through the night accompanied by a brilliant flash of blinding lightning.

"Don't let my size fool you I am one tough bastard. Just ask my opponents from prior matches. They can tell you all about me. Or even better take a look a look at any match from my career. You might learn something. Truth is that the two of you shouldn't be much of a challenge for me. Though to be on the safe side I will not underestimate either of you. In the end you will remember that The Bloodline is here to stay having come from the Awaiting Darkness."

When again it is safe to see the inside of the church Thor is gone and the blood with in the bowl is rippling. As the ripples cease a picture begins to form in the now calm red liquid. It is slow to come to focus taking thirty of forty seconds to fully become clear. The message though that it tells is hard to misread. For in the calm sea of blood a victorious Thor is seen as plain as day. The field of view shrinks down so that only the alter is seen. Slowly though only the bowl and it image remain in utterly clear focus and complete control of the vision. Suddenly a peal of evil laughter echoes through the night and the there is nothing but darkness overlaid with a slowly fading image of Thor with his arms raised in victory.

OOC: The poem written here is one I wrote back in October 2006 with the title Illusions.
Promo Debut in EAW
Post August 23rd 2014, 10:16 pm by Guest
** Sometimes you just look at yourself and wonder why? Sometimes you look at someone else and wonder how? Then there's times you think to yourself why not? **

** Lochlan isn't just any regular wrestler, he's a wrestler with great passion in what he does. There's a lot of wrestlers out there that do it for the paycheck and do it for a living and so on. Some wrestlers even take days off, enjoy life more than they should. Lochlan takes this very serious. **

** Lochlan has been signed to a contract in the EAW. He's looking to make his mark on this federation. He brings lots of experience to the table having wrestled professionally for a long time now. He's signed as an exclusive wrestler to Friday Night Voltage. **

Lochlan Rossdale: You know something? There's a large part of me that thinks I'm the best already in this place. I know what I'm doing sure. But then again, I have to think about the people that have already "been here and... done that". I'm sure I'll have success here... sure. I also know enough about respect to not run my mouth to the point of embarassing myself. I'm a young wrestler and I'm hungry. I'm fresh in this Federation and I'm here to stay. I've accomplished nothing here. I've not had any matches. That makes me the underdog, the unknown... that makes me...

DANGEROUS

LR: I'm looking to make my mark in Voltage. I know who the real players are and I hope that one day I can be up there with you guys. You might look at me as this new unproven chump, but I'm up to the task. I'll prove myself. I'm sure my matches won't come easy, but I think I'll come out on top.

** Lochlan has been in the EAW studio for sometime, getting through the contract process, and the photo sessions. He's a old school wrestler, he's in front of a high quality camerea in front of a light blue screen. Just like years ago in the early 90s in other wrestling promotions. He looks intense. He wears a leather jacket and has long stringy, slightly curly black hair. **

LR: You know what worries some of you out there? It's me. It's the fact that I'm here. Wrestlers come and go... they come in here talk it up, get in the ring and get it handed to them. I'm not that guy. I'm a "Professional". They call me "Lockdown" Lochlan alot. When I get you in Distortion you don't get out and you you have one option... telling the referee "I quit".

LR: At Friday night Voltrage, the whole world is going to see what I can do. You'll see my first match. I'm looking forward to my first match very much. I take it serious, not matter who I'm facing. You are all going to see me give me all. Will I win? I hope so. I sure as hell hope so, but I must respect my opposition. You must respect yourself and your opposition. Follow me EAW fans. Follow me and see where I go!!!!
Post August 23rd 2014, 9:48 pm by MTM
~ Matt Miles is seen watching a recap of his segment with Alex Anderson. He shakes his head out of pure disgust before crawling in to the fetal position in the far corner of the room and crying. ~
PrinceofPhenomenal
Identity Fraud
Post August 23rd 2014, 4:30 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
Oh, I fell off hard. Look at me standing in the mirror right now with shave cream shaving off my beard. Hairline all the way back here and I don't even have a six pack anymore. But regardless, I'm back. It's not like I planned my returned awhile ago; it was something that happened randomly. I'm not even sure if I'm mentally ready for this again. 

I'm not being around the bush about anything. I'm not hiding about how I left or why I left. That seems to be your only argument here. I've said from the beginning that I fucked up, but I've accepted it. Why can't you? And that's the thing..I'm stepping into the ring with Hurricane Hawk. But WHO are you? What makes you so good or fascinating? You have yet to answer either of those questions. In fact the only thing you've done is said that you've stayed around and haven't left yet. Good for you. Oh you still on how I left? Where is that getting you? I lost to Colin Kaline and where is he now? It's not even like he was falling off before he beat me; he beat me at the ''peak'' of his career so I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Anything else about Colin or my title reign? I was the glue that held Project E.G.O. together and everyone knows it. Like I said a few days ago, you wish the spotlight was on you in Generation Genesis like it was on me in E.G.O. It's funny because many people would consider that time the peak of your career and you still couldn't get the recognition that I got. You see the only thing you. You never sold your soul, but you had no problem punting Vixens in the head. If we're being real here I'm more dangerous in the ring than you because I feed off of energy. I don't have a playbook or film that you can study before a match. Everything about you is predictable. At this point you don't even have an identity. You can't stick to anything because you don't know how to stay relevant. 

What have you accomplished this week, other than bringing up things I already know. Yeah, I lost to Colin and I left. I fucked up a couple of times and so have you. My story is far from finished and I think we're still on chapter six.  You're stuck on the same page and refusing to turn to the next chapter. I don't know how my career will end from this point forward, but I know for a fact that killing your confidence and beating you is something that HAS to happen. This is something that I must do. And to be honest, I don't even want to end your career I just want to make it that much tougher for you to get up in the morning.

Yeah, you just calling a quits would be too easy. I want each day to seem like a year and I want it to drag on forever. It's one thing to beat someone and it's another thing to kill their spirit. Killing your spirit has became a goal of mine. You keep talking about ''they''. Newsflash: I'm not doing this for anyone. I'm doing this for me. Which means the only person I can fail is myself. 
Post August 23rd 2014, 1:21 pm by Guest
Return Promo:

Redmond is seen standing near a window, as he looks straight at the camera.

I don't think that anyone in this company needs to peruse through a dictionary to check what I am made up of. I don't think that anyone wants to tamper with me here. I don't need any fellow introduction at all, but all that I can say is that Redmond has returned into the complex of Extreme Answerz Wrestling. Everyone who is backstage, or at their little cottages expected that this manifestation was due to happen one time or the other. Now the reason why I have returned to this company is because I see myself carrying the titles that none of these morons backstage deserve. When I was at gymnasiums, working my body off every damn week and training myself with legends in the making, that's when I saw an advertisement that showed EAW's so-called title holders, and that's when I gave it a thought and decided not to let this opportunity go. I've been waiting for months and months to find a good company to pursue my wrestling dreams, and this company became the benefactor of my potential. Yes, everyone adjust your volumes high because I am about to make a declaration. The reason why I decided to become a member of this company is because I want to win championships and to become a legend in this business.  I know what the task is to be done here in this company, and trust me, I am not going to stop until I reach what I want to reach in this company. I've been stressing myself for the past week, making through the negotiation papers in order for EAW to recruit me, and in a positive way, they did it in a flash, due to our lovely management. I am not here to joke. I am here to wrestle and that is the only description of me you are going to see each and every week. Now I don't like giving too much warnings because most people will take it the wrong way, but I would like to tell each and every mortal watching me speak right now,  it's time for a revolution...a new era!

(Camera fades to black)

Last edited by Redmond on August 24th 2014, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Post August 23rd 2014, 1:00 am by Guest
*The Debut*

Most wrestlers take a great deal of pride in their debuts on camera. Clarissa does too. Kind of. She actually made a Youtube video of at home to present to the fans of EAW introducing herself and giving them a brief idea of what she would bring to an Extreme Answerz Wrestling ring. Here are snippets of that video. Her opinions do not reflect EAW and are of her own. Basically we're saying don't get pissed if you think she's a bit of an airhead. 

The Introduction.”

Well, hello, EAW Universe. My name is Clarissa Scarlet. Please, no fucking “Clarissa Explains It All” Jokes, okay? I heard enough of that when I was in high school and all that. I'm twenty-two years old and hail from probably one of the most party-crazed cities in that paradise that is Iowa: Iowa City. I'm a wrestler, part-time model, part-time commentator, part-time taste tester...basically anything that I can get away with doing half-assed I do. I came to EAW because I heard they were in need of Vixens and I understand why. That said, I'm not trying to come here to be the most dominant wrestler in the company, be a legend, blah blah blah. I'm really here to promote the brand, you know? Yes, Clarissa Scarlet is a BRAND. The modeling helps with that, I guess. You can probably best describe me as a Kardashian without the big ass or shameful sexual history or reality TV shows. Well, damn, that's not really being a Kardashian then, is it?

What does Scarlet bring to EAW?”

Scarlet brings just a pretty basic wrestling style. I'm influenced by the old-time wrestlers. You know, the Randy Ortons....wait, can I mention him here, right? Anyway, wrestling guys like that. I'm not all for doing all that kicky, flippy stuff they do down in Mexico. Plus I'm not some Rhonda Rousey or whatever her name is. I don't do the MMA crap. Too exhausting and you don't really look pretty while doing it. I just like to do just enough to maybe make someone smile in the crowd and if I'm lucky win the match. This place doesn't have a Women's Championship right?

It does and it's called the Vixens Championship, but it's currently Vacated. Would you like to be the driving force around the division's revival?”

Uhhhhhhhh....NO? I'm not here to jump through tables and land on hypodermic needles and junk. I'm just here to put on a little show and leave. Not that I CAN'T revive it with a little effort but what would be the point? If I'm going on full tilt, I doubt that there's many here who can keep up with me. I do think though that I'm not going to have to go on full-tilt that often.

Where did you train to wrestle?”

“Some dude I know who used to play for Iowa, got all famous and wound up going to some big wrestling company helped train me. He taught me a lot of the stuff he knows but I can't do a lot of it. He's all muscular and junk so I can't really pick people up like he does. Oh, well. I learned enough.

Do you have a message for potential opponents?”

Just not in the face. NOT IN THE FACE. I don't really care much about people being physical and stuff. It's wrestling. Just don't punch me in the face. How can I do photo shoots otherwise?

What is the most extreme thing you've done before coming to EAW?”

Stayed up three straight days partying with random B-list Celebrities in Cancun. How I didn't pass out or die of alcohol poisoning I'll never know...whoops. Death's kinda a sensitive subject in wrestling, ain't it? My bad.

Any parting words for the EAW Universe?”

Go to my website. Buy stuff. Maybe get on that Kickstarter thing that I'm going to do. It's my dream to make my own bio-pic but I need to do a few things to get a little bit more famous first. Oh, and whenever my debut is watch that. Maybe they'll let me ride the Lamborghini into the arena. That would be pretty damn sweet. See you soon.

-video end-  
Post August 22nd 2014, 10:47 pm by MTM
STARRSAULTS AND SUPLEXES AND ANKLE LOCKS! OH MY!

Is that really the best that the so-called "most elite" has to offer? An ankle lock from a man who clearly has a loose grip since he can't even make a "paper champion" who, need I remind you again, beat him, tap. The starrsault which couldn't even be hit after three times and ultimately cost my opponent his match and, unlike the prior moves, something I can do just as well as you: a suplex. You see, you may be able to hit 16 german suplexes on me-- heck, why don't we just round up to 20 since it won't matter how many times you throw me up in the air. I'll get back up and hit you with a move twice as hard. I will keep moving, keep clawing for the victory in this match if it's the last thing I do because I know that you're not as good as you once were and you're definitely not at the level you profess. Times have changed. You're not the young and talented Starr-Stan of old that could hit a man harder than a brick wall. Your ankle locks can no longer snap ankles like twigs. You're no longer elite; Hades, Cage and whoever else was able to overcome you these past few months have all proved that. You just need to face facts, Starr. You got beat by a paper champion and a man who drools more than he wrestles but still you continue to hold yourself just as highly as ever before. There are two kinds of people in this world... those who better themselves when they find their flaws and those who accept them, despite the consequences. You, Starr, are the latter of the two. These past few months, your routine has been the same whether you win or lose. When you get beat you choose not to improve where you're at fault but then what are you doing instead? I'd say, you look like you need a shower even more than Norman Hellion at this point so what's the deal? Perhaps you've succumbed to the fact that you've lost your touch so instead of trying to get better you've allowed yourself to degrade and degrade until eventually someone sees through your inelegant dialogues and realizes there's nothing to be scared of.

Congrats. I'm not scared of being in the ring with you.

Maybe you'll respond telling me how I should be because you did this and that but I've already figured your plan out. You want me to be shaking in my boots, quivering in fear over what you might do to me in our match but to be honest I'm not too bothered about it. You talked the talk about how you were going to beat Doctor Drool, Diamond Cage and you fell short but you were able to push people the right way and get a title shot. You lost again, pal. Where does that leave you? On my level. The first rung of the ladder, where everyone who fails to achieve their goal goes to climb back up.

When we face off, I'm going to climb the metaphorical ladder and beat you like I know I can. Then when we're done in the ring, I might just go ahead and take your Elite Championship off of you and claim it as my own. Maybe once it's been given to someone who is truly worthy of holding it they'll decide to un-retire it so the champ actually has to back up what he says instead of holding the title like it's just another prop. I can actually do that. I have what it takes to not only win a title but defend it as well. Again, you couldn't even beat Hades.

Actually, I have a better idea! Maybe I'll just melt it down for my own amusement... y'know, like they do with medals. More gold for me, I guess! But I digress...

My point is that I'm sick and tired of being held down. You may think what I'm saying is some ridiculous cliché that everyone uses but it isn't. I've kept my head down and won my matches and look where that got me. I'm stuck in the same position as I was when I returned and unless I change something now, I'll continue to be stuck here. The worst part is that this isn't even where it all began. Ever since my first run with this company I've been seen as nothing more than just another extremist when I'm so much more than that. I am a revolutionary, a mastermind; I am a king in a world of greatness and wonders beyond any man's imagination. This world is EAW. EAW is a kingdom and I'm going to take over the only way I know how- by winning championships and defeating anyone that gets put in front of me. Men like Crash and DEDEDE may delude themselves in to believing they have everyone on their side but inside the squared circle I rule. I'm the ring general that nobody can touch and the big talkin', walk the walkin', lady killin', show fillin' son of a gun that they can't even come close to! I am the elite. I've faced men twice the size and power, men twice as fast and men twice as technically gifted. I'm better than you because I beat all of them. You may have fooled yourself in to thinking you can beat me but when you stack the evidence up it's all in favour of me.

Starr, you're just the beginning of the journey I'm taking. Prepare as best you can because sooner or later, everyone is struck with the Midas touch and you just happen to be in my way. Enjoy yourself out there.
Vic Vendetta
Post August 22nd 2014, 9:27 pm by Vic Vendetta
Hahaha Hades perhaps you don’t know the man that you are talking to, because I have no resemblance to Starr Stan I will not moonsault unto you just to be defeated in just three seconds. No no no I am the man who will hit a swinging reverse STO and show the world what a fraud their champion truly is. Hades you believed that you actually ruled supreme over the extremist of EAW but there is one man that you have yet to bury alive, oh yes hahaha I am not dead yet my boy. You have run over many men, Starr, Demon, Zack and even Mr.Dedede but you have never once decided to cross my path. Why is that champ? Is it because you’re scared of me? Or is it because you don’t want to be exposed, exposed as the fraud that you are?! Hades take your focus off of Starr and focus on the threat ahead, focus on the true ruler of hell and expect an ass whooping like you’ve never experienced. Visualize this Pain for Pride 7, picture every moment of your match…well every moment except the ending because this ending is going to change this ending doesn’t end with Hades the Hellraiser walking out of this arena as the winner no this ending ends with Victor Vendetta holding up your Answers World Championship and my Interwire Championship and seeing myself as the future of not only this company but as the FUTURE leader of a nation, the future leader of a way of life, the future leader of THE WORLD OF MANSON!! You have something that I need to complete my mission, no I think I worded that wrong you have something in your possession that belongs to Charles Manson and he wants it! Hades you have failed as a champion in the eyes of Charles and in the eyes of my brothers and sisters, please step down and allow a true leader to intervene in your pathetic reign for I am what this world needs I am a prophet and a savior and Hades you need deliverance boy. Think of me not as a critic that stands against your morals but as a friend who simply want to move this world and your life in a different direction. Hades you may think it’s random that we both are competing against one another but I see it as fate because Charles has told me that he wishes for you to join the side of righteousness he wants you to join a good cause and be one of the leaders of this revolution that is on its way. Do you choose to accept?
Hades
Post August 22nd 2014, 6:53 pm by Hades
This week has proven to be just another day at the Office.  As usual I have those that I must tolerate like Starr-Stan, who have nothing better to do other than ring the bells of negativity from atop of every post for all to hear.  Though in Starr's case, I would say that I have already disemboweled his bell of it's irate clapper, as he hasn't succeeded in evoking a negative emotion from me yet.  In fact he's done nothing but make me smile up to this point, because in typical fashion he has an weighed in another string of excuses for his loss to me last weekend.  "Perhaps if Hades wasn't so tall, so resilient, or so gifted I could've won; maybe if the ring wasn't as compact as it was or if I hadn't botched as many Moonsaults as I did, it would be me standing here as the Answer's World Champion and main eventing Show-Down as opposed to him!"  Oh boo-hoo, if you want another shot then how about going out there and actually earning it instead of crying over spilled milk?  That doesn't sound like behavior I've seen from any EAW Vixen in recent memory, so perhaps Matt Miles was wrong when he classified you as such.  I mean that's more of a step up for you and an insult to them.  Girls like Cameron who have worked their tails off since the day of their arrival and managed to solidify their legacy along with past greats like Sabina and The Heart Break Gal.  You however, have come out here demanding that you be given things that aren't credited to you on grounds that you got screwed out of a Championship Match on account of my height.  Sad man, just sad.  I can't even find the patience to dignify your statement with a response; it's all a load of ass toffee.  But if you think that you're the most elite wrestler on Show-Down or even the World, there's nothing I can do to stop you from believing that.  Therefore I'm going to allow you to think what ever you'd like, because the proof of who truly is the best resides on my shoulder.  That's why I'm obligated to scratch my beard in incertitude when randoms approach me to inform me that my reign is over.  Correction; it has only begun.  I don't lay down for anybody, if you wish to be the man that leads this brand then you're going to have to lay it all out on the line in a match against me.  I don't care how great you think you are or what medal you managed to obtain in the Olympics, Starr-Stan; and I don't care how many illiterate, visually impaired, followers you managed to subterfuge into your tangled web of misconceptions Vic; even the garbage can manage to attract a few flies.  And sadly that's all you are to me, garbage that must be collected, trash that must be burned.
Scott Oasis
Post August 22nd 2014, 6:38 pm by Scott Oasis
Debut Promo

**A man is seen in his hotel room, sitting at the front of his bed with a manilla envelope. He opens it to reveal a contract that has the EAW and Showdown logos on top.**

This right here is my golden ticket. All the lies, all the schemes and all the bullshit culminate right here in me finally getting shown some fucking appreciation for what I have done in this business. Most people would be jumping for joy over an EAW contract but you know what? This doesn't satisfy me, I'm not settling for this. I know I'm going to be forced to work from the bottom even though I'm damn sure ready to be the top guy in any organization. I've been sitting on my lazy boy, watching the shows and not a single person on the thing is worth his salt. What happened to the days of real, tough guys getting in the ring kicking ass? That's not what this is anymore seeing as you have a roster full of overrated veterans who live off tenure like Hades and Starr Stan, slobs like Vendetta and newbies who think they are the next big thing when they really don't know a suplex from a head lock. It's about time the people who belong get what they deserve and the guys who don't get the hell out. You want to see a guy who belongs? Just look at my face. I looked tired. I have scars all over me. You can see the cold dead eyes of a killer. That's a wrestler. That's a guy who has been through hardship. Who knows how to deal with his problems. Most of all, that's a man who represents the three letters of EAW. I am extreme, I am what wrestling should be and I am the answer to the problem that has been plaguing this company. You are looking at a two hundred sixty pound beast. I could rip a man's head off without even trying! Hehe... To be honest, the guys who hired me made a big mistake because there is no limit for me, I put any hardcore legend you have to shame.

I want to go in there and beat people to the point that their faces are unrecognizable. They can't move let alone get up, and even then I still wouldn't be satisfied, I would keep wailing and wailing on them. The only way I'll ever be satisfied with the pain that I cause is if I pull my opponent's beating heart right out of their chest and I'm covered in their blood. You might think that I'm sadistic but there is reasoning behind it. Nobody in that ring compares to me so it is my duty to make an example out of them, plain and simple. This contract is not just any contract, think of it as a license to kill. Now I have the right to expose these frauds that have been hanging in your company for months or even years and if possible leave them in the hospital permanently. The fact of the matter is everyone in this company is just like a nasty, disease ridden rodent. The only difference being is that this time the rodents are in my house and I'm not just going to gas them out I'm going to stomp them out until not a single one is left alive. EAW you have been put on notice, mediocrity can no longer be accepted, I have busted my ass to get here only to see the lot of you getting a free ride. That ride is not only over but it's about to crash straight into a brick wall. A brick wall named Scott Oasis.

**Scott pulls out a pen and puts his name on the dotted line. He does a slight smirk at the camera before the video ends.**
Post August 22nd 2014, 4:54 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Kq7yAl0aw2_u3ndMLjRRGWDzb6QmJe5uCJpAuOkq0LrDoY3VMLU03-kBGHkLkJvQFv3QYUlsd54BWgsaJ85VgnLM9EgetNMrDxJaVR0k1eT8aaH8tQMhoa_P5CRjJ0cnbw

“It’s a fascinating thing to be passionate. We’re either passionate about what we can become or we’re passionate about ensuring others don’t become anything. It’s the same old kill or be killed bullshit I’ve been hearing from people like my old man and every other ingrate that’s thought a couple of well trained fists can take anything as long as there’s enough blind rage behind it. Guys like me are the dreamers who want to change the world for the better and dress up like idiots in red get-ups with a worn out mask and as the man taking me on put, pajamas. Guys like a man that pretends he loves an industry that’s fucked up not because of guys around him, but because of guys just like him. Ignorant behemoths who has no direction outside of battering the man across the ring into a pile of broken bones and torn flesh. I walk these streets almost completely baffled that any of my opponents have actually grown the balls to open their mouth, but I’m even more baffled that it had to be a guy just like the thousands and thousands I’ve ran into all my life. It doesn’t take a lot to be a powerful guy and it feel like the whole world is in the palm of your hands. It really doesn’t take much. You let a guy like Jack Noble gain even a fragment of power and he takes it for granted and turns it into just another weapon to pound on the weak with. My grudge isn’t with you, Jack Noble. My grudge is with your masters. My grudge isn’t with the monkey dancing, it’s with the organ grinder. Perhaps just like any woman that finds her unfortunate way into your line of sight, you’ve been lead astray, Jack. You’ve been teased. I’m afraid I’ve accidentally been leading you on by standing in your way as your next opponent, because you seem to think as though it’s you who I want. You seem to have crafted this delusion in that head of your’s that I’m sure has taken its fair share of hits and come up with this idea that because you and I are to face off on Showdown that you are some sort of relevance to this story. My dear noble Jack, I think you and I have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I didn’t open my mouth in the first place with the intention of you opening your’s and thinking this will be a fight. This crazed comic-book freak that you so desperately wish to snap in half like a twig is the last thing you’ll be seeing before you hit the ground just like every single person just like you who uses all of the tools they’ve been given in life to ensure others don’t come any further in their aspirations. It’s been a cold fucking night, Jack. A real cold fucking night. It’s equally been far too long since I’ve had a decent fight. I think nothing would warm me up more than the blood of another buffoon that stepped into the wrong fight with the wrong man. Nobody likes to watch the mighty fall, so I’ll do everything in my power to make it quick, but I can’t promise you it won’t be painful. It takes scum to kill scum, my friend, and I can tell you now that behind this worn out mask of mine is the biggest fucking grin you’ve ever seen when I say that I am scum. I’m sure you’ve gone all your life thinking you’re the next big thing, thinking you’re a savior to the industry of professional wrestling. I’m that guy you finally ran into that’s gonna tell you otherwise, Jack. You’re a tiny cog in a very large machine. I’m the fucking wrench that’s gonna bring it all down.”

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next