Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Post July 16th 2014, 7:51 pm by Guest
{The Storm has darkened the mid-day sky almost pitch black. A priest prays for his town’s and congregation’s well-being through the storm at the altar of his beautiful church. The pews lined in red pleather. The bibles in front of them crisply leather bound.  The priest prayed for his rural town. But amidst the storm, found his thoughts and prayers wondering to someone else as he continued to light the candles in the parish hall.}

Father Pedro…I pray for him. Every day, I pray for him. His soul used to be a kind and gentle one. It has since twisted with torment. All the torment that this life could bring to one person and then some, he has endured. Although he survived, it has fragmented him. Please Heavenly Father, please show him your light, wisdom, and love. Guide him on his journey, and help him to find peace…

{The wind drives the heavy rain against his face; it feels almost like rubber buck-shot. Even through his soaked long black hair, he can feel every rain drop slam upon his face. His black boots push off from the pavement below them, driving him onward through the storm and forward to his destination. His hands, cold and wet, shoved in the front pocket of his hoodie as he pushes forward through the storm….}

Father Pedro...He was once a happy man. He was once lifted by the love of those around him. Then, he found the trunk. He never knew his Father…Not personally anyway. His mother and he separated when the boy was young, too young for him to remember. He never cared to know who he was, he’s had the love of his mother’s family….he has my love.  He saw him as a teen during wrestling matches in his and the surrounding towns, but he never knew until that day…

{He can barely make out the outline of the church through the storm. He knew he was close and it drove him to keep moving…}

Father Pedro …That trunk was filled with memories of his father. Posters and ticket stubs, newspaper clippings………………and the thing that be the device of both men’s undoing. That God-Damn Mask!...

{He can hear the rain pound the stained glass. He almost swore the when the rain hit each different color, a unique sound was made. He used the sound as a cadence call to keep his feet moving.}

Father Pedro …I’m sorry to take your name in vain, O’ Lord, but I would swear the mask only brought pain and misery to the men who wore it. I sat idly by as it destroyed the boy’s father. It seemed to have changed him. The animosity he displayed when he wore it. The boy wore it for a time, and it changed him too. I was able to get him to walk away from wrestling, thank you Jesus, for that gift. That was ten years ago…while I get the occasional letter, no one has seen him. He did not even attend his own Mother’s funeral. Still I pray for him. In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit; may he finally be at peace, wherever he may be. Your will, my Lord, be done…Amen.

{He makes it to the front of the church. Taking a deep breath, he begins to climb the stairs to the building. Reaching the two huge wooden doors, the awning provides him the first respite from the rain in what seems like an eternity. He knows the task in front of him now will not be an easy one. He almost turns around to brave the storm again, thinking that would be easier. He again takes a deep breath and pushes open the doors………

His eyes still sting from the rain. All the candles in the parish hall are almost extinguished by the wind from the storm outside. He can hear the priest’s cane clicking against the wood floor. The priest sees him and seems apprehensively overjoyed.}

Father Pedro: “My Son….It’s good to see you again.”

Man: “Father Pedro; It has been a long time…and it’s good to see you too.”

Father Pedro: “Come, come, let’s get you dry and fed…”

{Father Pedro provides dry clothes for him. The two sit at a small wooden table over a couple of TV style dinners and a bottle of wine and catch up over the last ten years. This however, would be where the pleasantries end.}

Man: “Father, you do know why I’ve come?”

Father Pedro: “Why, my Son? Why must you to this to yourself again? This business, you love it, I get that. But, why must you let that which you love destroy you?”

Man: “I want… I need to be more in the business, Father. I need to be more than what my father was to the business. It grips me father. Wrestling lives in me, and I live for it. I’ve spent the past ten years walking around God’s green earth, done many of things. Nothing, and I do mean nothing, does to me what wrestling does. I am passionate for nothing else! I need wrestling, Father!”

Father Pedro: “Do you need Wrestling? Or do you need to gaze upon the world from the inside of that mask? That’s the reason you have come, have you not? You can wrestle just as well without the mask, my Son. There is no need for you to become The Demon Knight again.”    

Demon Knight: “Father, I need to surpass what my Father and I have done. The Mask is a part of me, my family….our family.”

Father Pedro: “You will hold your tongue! You will not speak of my and that abomination as if we are drawn together by blood or love! That thing has brought you and those you love nothing but pain, misery, and death!

What wrestling promotion draws you this time?”

Demon Knight: “EAW. They have a few notable names on the roster. It’s not going to be tough getting to the top there, even with my age. I’m in the best shape of my life, I’ve been training all over the world, and I want this with everything I got. This, Father, is what I was meant to do………”

{Father Pedro stands up from his wooden chair, and walks over to the fireplace on the far side of the room to some shelves on the wall. Using his cane, he drags a box from the top shelf with the cane’s hook over the edge and catches it in his apron. He canes back to the kitchen table and place the wooden box, which is dark stained and carved sloppily in angelic symbols, between him and Demon Knight.}

Father Pedro: “Take it. Do not open that box in this House of God! Take this envelope…it’s some of the money your Mother left you when she went to God. Stay the night and then find a place to stay in the morning. I will guide you through this, though it is against my wishes…I will not let that thing take you like it did your father."

I’m going to turn in for the night. We have a busy day tomorrow. Peace be with you, my Son.”

Demon Knight: “Good night………Father, Rest Well.”

Father Pedro: “As long as you do not open that box in the Lord’s house. I’m not going to burn for that thing, clear.”

Demon Knight: “Sleep Well, Father.”
Cameron Ella Ava
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post July 16th 2014, 5:34 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Dynasty

Don’t any of you hate it when you finally get that thorn out of your side only to get another one stuck onto your side? I thought after Dia Del Diablo, Jaywalker was out of my life because the Heart Break Boy was going to face him for the Hall of Fame Championship at Pain for Pride. I literally believed that the Heart Break Boy was going to get rid of him and hopefully, I would have to see the face that not even a mother would love ever again. If any of you saw the event, my dreams of a work area without Jaywalker were ruined. Apparently, the only way that he could have won the match was if he brought in death into the situation. Jay knew about HBB’s weakness and that was not to let the mother of his children get her throat slit like what happened to their daughter. The Heart Break Boy refused for that saying “like mother, like daughter” play out in the horrible situation. Honestly, if he wouldn’t have said I quit, the Heart Break Gal wouldn’t be able to speak again. The worst case scenario would have been that she could have ended up dead.

What is the difference between the Heart Break Boy and me? Jay has nothing over me at all. I don’t have any old flames that I would lose it if he were to slit their throats. The Heart Break Boy is nowhere to be seen, but do you think that he would go low enough to track him down? I know where HBB is because I’ve had a conversation with the man and he wants me to get revenge for him. Here’s what I decree: I’m not only out for revenge for the Heart Break Boy, but also for myself.  I’m out to complete the job that he couldn’t accomplish because of Jay’s cowardly acts. It’s time for me to step up to the plate and do something that Jay hasn’t done in a while and that is man up! Last week on Dynasty was an example of me manning up. If he believed that just hitting him with a beer bottle is the only trick that I have in my arsenal, then he is sadly mistake. Who knows? I could take a piece of the bottle and do the one thing that you have threatened a few women to do and that is slit your throat. I won’t stop until I get what I want.

So, it seems like whenever we have next Vixens around, they automatically send them to me. I don’t have a problem with that at all, but do you really want to knock down someone’s confidence so fast? I know, I’m basically the only Vixen in the Division that anyone seems to give a crap about. So, I’ll give Kalia Johnson some crap to worry about. You see, Kalia. I’m a nice gal to be around, but lately, I’ve stepped up my A-game because I’ve been facing intense competition. You’ll eventually know how it feels to be facing intense competition because I am intense competition. I’m probably one of the best Vixens that you will ever face in your time in EAW because I am one of those gals that does not give up. I assume that a girl like you is used to competitions being a surfing champion. I mean, that is all nice and dandy to have a bunch of shelves where you have your trophies at, but when you win a championship here, you’ll be shoving all those trophies out of the case to make room for your championship. Holding a championship in EAW is probably a highlight of your life.

Kalia, I think you are capable of having success here. All it takes is some hard work and dedication and you can have yourself a wonderful career in EAW. You contain the athleticism that will help you during your time here. The athleticism you have can only take you a little of the way, but it’s your decision to whether you will use your abilities and capitalize on the opportunities given to you. Here’s the thing girlie, you are going to wrestle me! If you get a victory of me, over Cameron Ella Ava, do you know where that will take you? This will put you on notice. People will want to see what Kalia Johnson is going to do next. Fans won’t be referring to you as the girl that surfs, but the girl that could eventually go on to be the next Vixens Champion or be given these wonderful opportunities. Here’s the thing: I like what you are and I really want to see you succeeded here because we really need our Vixens Division back! I really believe that you can be a good wrestler in the division. But, on Dynasty, I plan to do what I’ve done to all the new Vixens and that is knock you gals down a few steps.

Post July 16th 2014, 4:02 pm by Guest
            (Everything is dark, and all you can see is a small light in the center of the room)
                                     (EViL MAGiK appears in a cloud of smoke)
My life........

My soul......

Is filled with darkness....

A darkness you will all see soon.....

A darkness coming from the depths of hell...

Coming....

For anyone that gets in my path.....

Darkness......

(EViL MAGiK dissapears and the screen goes black)
Vic Vendetta
Post July 16th 2014, 10:27 am by Vic Vendetta
“A tragic situation exists precisely when virtue does not triumph but when it is still felt that man is nobler than the forces which destroy him.” George Orwell

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." Norman on Saturday you were left with two choices either become stronger or remain in your weak pathetic state. Now the choice is yours my pet, and like I said on Saturday once you have decided on the answer I will be waiting in my rocking chair, waiting for your knock on my door and once I see that you are ready you can enter the KINGDOM of Vendetta! But you get an opportunity to break the change of bondage that holds that demon inside of you, on Showdown you will be presented with two choices once again, kill or be killed when you go head to head with the Answers World Champion and rest assure I will be watching closely, watching to see if the real Norman Hellion will be released and will destroy the champion the way I know that he can…..You see Norman I am misunderstood I don’t wish for your demise I don’t wish for anyone’s demise…I simply want you to reveal your true potential I want the Norman Hellion that crushed the skull of his opponents without remorse! I want the Norman Hellion before he won this InterWire Championship, I want the Norman Hellion that I know will join my side and that will finally be worthy of once again holding this InterWire championship. My sweet Norman I am only holding this title, to me it holds no significance in my life it’s just a prop but to you it holds your very soul, so here is the million dollar question will you sell your soul for this title? Or will your soul decay along with your life?

Enough about my future protégé let me focus on my opponents this week. Starting with the man who might as well have done it all, Lethal Consequence the man who fell at the feet of Jacob Senn at Pain for Pride. Is this the ability and extent of an EAW Hall of Famer? If so then the end of the world is closer then I have expected, Lethal you have paraded in this company for years speaking lies into the ears of these people not only that but you seem to have lost pieces of your mind over these years, maybe all the guitar shots to your head has finally rambled that brain of yours. Maybe the Alzheimer’s has begun to kick in, and it hurts my soul knowing that ignorance still lives on in your world. But Lethal I am here to offer you an ultimatum it’s as easy as learning your ABC’s just give your life to Charles Manson and I promise you my father will grant you whatever your heart desires. Join me, join this evangelism to purify the world! We write for the same reason that we walk, talk, climb mountains or swim the oceans - because we can. We have some impulse within us that makes us want to explain ourselves to other human beings. That's why we paint, that's why we dare to love someone - because we have the impulse to explain who we are. Lethal express yourself express those feelings of hate, express the feeling of loneliness that you have in your heart ever since EAW has turned their back on you. But rejoice! Rejoice because you finally have someone who will never forsake or leave you. Rejoice because Charles Manson and Vic Vendetta have invited you to our congregation….enter the kingdom that will control this world of sin, enter the kingdom that will cleanse the world of all its inequities. Enter the kingdom of Manson!

For months and year ends I kept on hearing the word "hero" being thrown around. "EAW NEEDS A HERO!" Ha! A hero? For some time now I’ve been hearing that Diamond Cage is that hero but who has he saved besides himself? Who has Diamond Cage offered help to? You see Diamond I’ve been watching you in the shadows, I’ve seen you come out here and give empty threats to your opponents, threats that would make a person shake but it doesn’t even make me flinch needless shake. EAW is conspiring towards him he claims. No, no, no, no. Only a fool would think something like that! And Diamond Cage you are a fool, trust me on that. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why he would want to get into a ring with me after I cost Norman Hellion the Cash in the Vault. And as a “hero” you couldn't stop it. Why? Because he was too busy licking his own wounds. But Saturday night Diamond isn't going to be able to do that. Showdown, your wounds are going to be way more severe that no amount of tending, no amount of false hope and no amount of hero worship is going to be able to help you. Believe that….And Believe in Charles Manson.      
Post July 16th 2014, 9:58 am by Guest
Look at that, apparently I'm not that delusional, retarded, idiotic, or stupid after all eh? I told you all I would win, I told specifically you Matt that you just weren't on my level, and I was right. You lost on a pre show after all that shit you talked, about how you were going to beat me, and I was stupid for all the things that I said. Well lucky for you, if you lose to Riley DeWitt in the company, you're handed a roster spot, it happened for Jamie O'Hara too. But it seems like the days of me handed out loses on the pre show are over, for I was picked up by Voltage after my match with Matt Miles. Now I get to start handing out losses on Voltage. That's all it took to get to the main roster? Two weeks? Maybe this company isn't as tough to succeed as people say it is. I don't see any reason not to believe it, I mean look at what I'm going through now, look at the match I'm in this week, I'm in a match against a former world champion, actually you could make a case for me going up against two former world champions. Look, Scott, I get the fact that you're a former world champion, that's awesome for you, it really is, and I get that your "manager" is also a former world champion, and Hall of Famer, but that doesn't mean that you're just going to walk all over me in this match. I'm a different breed of extremist, an unstoppable force that actually quite enjoys pain. I deserve it, I want you to punish me for the sins I've committed, it makes me feel better about life, but be that as it may, I also want to deal as much pain and suffering to you, because you're not perfect either, you too have committed some egregious sins that I must right. So when you're done dishing out your best to me, then I'll show you what real pain is. I mean, seriously? Pffft really? Is this dude for real? Survive 10 minutes? Man last ten minutes, with this dick bitch. Ayy if Arrogance was a disease, you'd have AIDS right now, and that's one type of blood I'm not into collecting. You're not tough, you know that right? You're nothing but a little bitch. Although I'm sure you'll try to and make it seem like nothing, the fact that you have a hall of fame manager in your corner is all I have to see, to find out all about you, and your characteristics. You'll try to make it seem like you don't even need him, but if that's the case he wouldn't be coming out there to begin with. But loandbehold there it is on the card, Scott Diamond with Ashten Cross. Look at you feeling all old, and unaccomplished, where do you come off telling me, that I can't survive. Who have you murdered exactly, you're not me, you've got nothing on me. Sure we can go by accolades, but really, does that matter in the here and now? Naw, it doesn't. If I was here as long as you, I'm sure I would have accomplished something by now too. I should scare you though Scott, I'm in this game for blood. Blood, titles, and retribution. You know what, beating you can give me just that. Sure I can't get a title directly from you, but with those accolade that you do have, that might actually be a chance to get up to that next level, and be with the heavy hitters, that type A blood. I'm looking to be the top dog of this company some day, I want to be the guy that everyone's chasing, and aspiring to be. To be honest, I don't know why, I just do; maybe it's so I can look down on them, and be the biggest dick to them, not even giving a fuck. "Hey Mr. DeWitt, can I have your autograph?" Bitch, what do I look like, a charity case? You're not getting anything from me, except maybe a boot up your ass." Aw, who am I kidding, I do that now. I'm quite a popular rookie, I've already taken advantage of a few fans that wanted some quality time with me. Now I'm not saying I raped them, but we had a lot of fun.....Ok I had a lot of fun. Anyway Scoot, yes I called you Scoot; this is the start of the descent of you, and the rise of me. Never mind, never mind, my fault; it's the continuation of the fall of you, and the continuation of the rise of me. *Tosses Lebron powder in the air, and leaves*
Post July 16th 2014, 7:00 am by Guest
Voltage Promo

So this is what it’s like to have the world on my shoulders? This is the thing that has made so many careers crumble under its weight? Somehow, I always thought it would be different. Perhaps that’s just because I’m different to every person that allowed this to destroy them. I watched Liam Catterson’s decent back down from the pedestal he placed himself on; I watched as he had the world in the palm of his hand and allowed it to slip through his fingers. The reason I bring this up is because for months I’ve been warned: don’t become another Liam Catterson; don’t become another Chris Hessian; don’t become a man that had everything he ever dreamed of being fingertips away from your grasp, only to squander it all and end up with nothing. I understand how people see me in that position; when I take my contract back from Dark Demon, I’ll have the golden ticket to the thing I crave more than anything in the world and when I finally grasp that, I’ll find myself standing at the same crossroad that the likes of DEDEDE stood at, Jaywalker stood at, Y2Impact stood at, Liam Catterson stood at, Montell Smooth stood at; I can either take the same route that men that are considered legends have. I can continue to walk out and prove why I am one of the greatest to EVER step foot inside that ring or, I can take the same route as the likes of Liam Catterson and Montell Smooth and allow everything I’ve worked for crumble under the weight of the world. Do you understand what’s going to separate Xavier Williams from the men whose careers have been shattered? I’m never content with where I am; I’m always striving to become better. Everything I do in this business is to become the best ever. To me, standing at the top of this company as the World Heavyweight Champion isn’t enough. I want every single person in the world, even men that are considered in the tier that few men will ever reach, to look at Xavier Williams and KNOW that he’s just better than they are. I want the world to look at Xavier Williams and know that he’s in a tier that no other man will EVER reach. That’s what drives me in this business; that’s what pushed me to overcome six others of grasp this briefcase. That’s what’s going to drive me when I walk out and do what you believe I cannot, and that’s beat you.

You see DEDEDE you called Ryan Savage better than I am; I see him walking around with his Gawd Jr t-shirt hoping that his career can amount to half of what yours is. I would take that with any form of seriousness if Ryan hadn’t proven them words wrong months ago. You see DEDEDE, there’s a reason that Ryan Savage is the only former Young Lion’s Cup holder than found himself competing on NEO on a weekly basis. There’s a reason that men that have proven they hold less talent in their entire bodies than I do in my little finger in the form of The Nas, Monstro and Terry Chambers, found themselves with a spotlight at Pain for Pride, while a man that found himself as a champion was depicted to nothing more than a participant of a battle royal. But that’s a man I’m meant to believe is better than I am; that’s a man that the world is meant to be believe that man is better than I am. That’s a man I’m meant to believe is better than Brian Daniels? You see DEDEDE do you understand what saying that has really done? It’s given your own partner a false sense of security. He’s starting to believe in the hype that you’ve given him; going as far as saying that he could defeat both Brian Daniels and I with one arm tied behind his back. The one thing Ryan Savage has over me; the moment he thought we was going to obtain everything that Xavier Williams has earned, he needed this company to place every obstacle they could in my way to make sure I didn’t leave with my championship. Even then with everything that was placed in my way, the only thing that saved him was a time limit. So when the likes of Ryan Savage professes that he’s going to destroy everything I’ve built; that he’s going to be the man that’s going to take everything that Xavier Williams holds near and dear to his heart, just like EVERY OTHER TIME we have been in a match, I don’t take him seriously. And just like every other time, I’ll prove every single word he says wrong. Because just like I said yesterday, DEDEDE you’re just another proving ground to me; just another opportunity for Xavier Williams to walk out and say that he’s defeated another man this company calls its elite.
Brian Daniels
Post July 16th 2014, 6:31 am by Brian Daniels
Monkey see, monkey do... it gives a man no better pleasure than hearing a parrot repeat what they've been fed by their owner. Why shouldn't he? When are you going to remove the collar from your neck, Ryan Savage? Or is Mr. DEDEDE going to drag you along for the ride, as he tugs on the leash? The fact that you're willingly accepting second place displays an act of insecurity. It doesn't shock me that you've already given up on your career, one less handicap to deal with. In which case; the word hypocrisy can only bend so far, but your instructor fails to address how you've been thriving off of his momentum--- relishing the fact that you're strolling along, hidden by Mr. DEDEDE's darkened shadow. That's all you have going for you, is it not? You're petty attempt to mold yourself out of someone's current and past success has ceased to prevail. What does that say about you? You can hardly walk on your own, you are as naive as they come. Your ill-advised struggle to crack the barriers around you, has inspired you to be something you're not; successful. Do you honestly think anything other than World Championship gold will propel your career onto a whole new level? At this point in time, you should consider that New Breed Championship a milestone in your career, or maybe even contemplate on whether or not you're actually worthy or deserving to bare the name champion. I've said it once and I'm going to state it again; you're as fragile as they come. I can see your emotions being twisted by the words I speak from my mouth--- you consider me bitter, but isn't it you who has this resentment against Xavier Williams, because he was able to attain everything you couldn't? I understand that you've obtained a title victory off of my partner and yet he still finds himself in a predicament where even without a contract, his success is everything you imagine yourself to be. He's starting to flourish already, you're not. But that's it right there, you can only imagine yourself to be as incredible like him--- I can never see you executing a notable career like the men and women before you. Xavier on the other hand, I can most certainly see go down in the record books as one of the future's brightest stars. I'm unable to see that potential you praise yourself so much about, where is it? Where has it wandered off to? I mean come on now, it must be flattering to have one of the greats to consider yourself better than all of your opponents this week. That deception must really affect how you go about these diversities.

You're shined with a spotlight, held by your tutor while he's willing to conclude that I'm nobody without it. Have you've paid any attention to my career at all, Mr. DEDEDE? Or wait! I wasn't worth your time or effort to acknowledge, because of the limelight blinded you from the uprising. I never was able to fit in with the legends, with the veterans, or even the rookies, because I was always overlooked somehow. Did it bother me? No, I never felt inclined to force myself into the spotlight--- rather than earn it after the four long years of a gruesome battle with everyone trying to stomp all over my name. If anything, I've never relied of becoming the attention seeking hog that you've constructed your entire career off of. But go ahead and feed yourself with fictions, if there has been anyone who's thrived off the public eye; it's you. Till this day, you're surrounded by men and women who sees you as an inspiration--- they want to become like you, they want to reach grandeur like you have, but the difference between me and everyone else; I've seen right through the absurdity of you a cut above the rest. You may be gifted with a talent like no other, but I didn't hone my craft to play second fiddle to the likes of you. I don't care who you are, I don't care what you've done, nobody endorses second place. And for far too long, I've been involuntary taken a step backwards... no more, if you were expecting the same happy-go-lucky extremist who defeated you two times before, you better reevaluate your strategies. I've suffered by irrational decision making on my end in the past, I've gone through the phase of redemption more times than I can count, but you'd like to know what else is there that I have to offer other than pity for myself and redemption? Heh, that isn't your redeeming factor, you NEED to know the reasons, you NEED to know the facts, but what happens when they're stripped away from you? Your mind begins to fog up, your answers appear unclear to you--- you've compelled this invalid argument that my career has amounted to trash, but in full detail there's a whole other side of me that has been patiently awaiting to unleash. You're dedicated to make an example of me, but what happens when the tables turn and I'm the one making an example out of you?
Post July 16th 2014, 2:50 am by Guest
The Darkness Awaits

Sah’ta Thor, Sage and Baron McMasters stand in the middle of the ring, the crowd realizes that Sage and Thor are paired up once again in the match of Sage, Sah’ta Thor and Terry Chambers versus The Nas and Aren Connection and GI Styles. Thor and Sage have chemistry now, but not as much as the veteran tag team, The Nas and Aren Connection. The crowd is cheering on the three, not even realizing they don’t care. Baron raises the microphone to his mouth. “The Nas, Aren, and GI Styles, ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE?!” the crowd cheers very loudly. “Who cares? Shut the hell up and sit down!” The crowd boo’s at Baron McMaster’s catch phrase. “That goes to show how gullible you inherent crack heads really are. Have you all not realized at the beginning I always act like a good guy, and you brainless twits fall for it every time. If any of you had a brain in you you’d realize that Sage is a bad guy, I am a bad guy, it goes to show how much you all jump the bandwagon likewise. You were all hyping up Sage cheering for him until I said a simple nine words.”

Baron smiles understanding he has the whole EAW universe wrapped around is finger. “This is like a basketball game and I’m the point guard, or in your case the one who receives the ball after the other team scores. I know you simpletons haven’t a clue of basketball. Anyways, right now Sage and I have the ball we fake the pass the other team jerks that way, you as the crowd are the other team. You only want the ball right now, because all you care about is your selves. I could also follow through with the pass, that pass could be intercepted, and you, the other team could take it and score. Why pass it though? Right in front of me is huge lane, for me to get an open basket and score. I have been scoring, and until I stop I’m not going to pass the ball and give you pricks a chance to score on me.”

Baron McMasters yells at the crowd booing some more, while Sage and Thor laugh at the crowds dumbness. “In conclusion, the darkness is now literally awaiting, do you think this is all that’s in this new team? There are more, and they are awaiting, they are hungry for blood. There are far more people, the people in the ring right now ARE indeed in the group, but the question is who else are? Are you part of the darkness? One day the darkness will evade EAW, that day isn’t seeming to be so far away… The darkness awaits.. The darkness is coming… The Coming Darkness…” ‘DARKNESS!’ Chants erode the building. “SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP” Baron yells and hands the microphone to Sage.

“The darkness awaits…” says Sage. “The darkness awaits!”
Lethal Consequences
Post July 16th 2014, 12:33 am by Lethal Consequences
Alex Anderson wrote:
My life and your life are in no way, shape, or form, adjacent.

I will consume you and snatch away everything that you preciously hold on to, even if you would not like to admit it.

I will become Lethal Consequences.

Alex Anderson, everybody.

See, this is what I don't get, AA. MAN, if you will...

What is your goal here, buddy? To hurt people? Is that your big play? Because you say your motivation is not titles. In fact that's HOLLOW, to you! If it's not about achievements, why is your victory over me last Saturday worth anything? You sure didn't hurt me, Alex. I'm still here. I have no visible nor invisible damage done to me. I'm not shook, I'm not scared, I'm not running from the darkness, or even running from the light.

I still don't know what you're trying to get at, Alex.

You have to make it clear, my friend, or else you'll never get anywhere in this business.

"Oh, LC, I don't care about the business anymore."

Well you do, Alex. You know that. You know that you need EAW and it's satisfaction, or even dissatisfaction with you. You need the clamor. You need that hubub around the name of Alex, or THE DARKNESS!! You need that stigma or that hate. You, like everyone else in the world of EAW need to be noticed. You're not happy with the mid-card, I'm going to assume.

You know I can't get inside someone else's head.

That would absurd, right?

But you're here anyways, Alex. Talking about me once again. Why is that? You're not going to do anything to my inner nor my outer, Alex. It's solid. It's weathered. It's been more than you think. Or than you can imagine. And if you can imagine something I haven't gone through, you can test me with that yourself. And when you fail at giving me a test worthy of my time yourself, you can ask someone else to do it. Because once again... I'm getting bored.

I'm just talking to myself, really. Because that's the only person who gives me the challenge anymore. It's not Vic. Please. I don't what Vic's done in his E-Fed career. It's not Diamond Cage. I don't know what Diamond has done over his E-Fed career. The only reason I'm addressing Alex Anderson right now is because I have to. He's the only one brave enough or subconsciously self-loathing enough to want to be put in the cycle of a wavelength barrage over and over.

It's not even bravery at this point. It's just blind stupidity to want to be a target of me at this stage of the game. Diamond and Vic are smart enough to realize that they already lose when they decide to speak up and oppose my voice.

They know the only option if they want a semblance of victory in their own minds is to shut up and listen to the personification of the undefinable speak.

Lethal Consequences.  
Marco
Post July 16th 2014, 12:17 am by Marco
Voltage Promo#2 Dynasty Promo

*Ryan Savage begins to laugh uncontrollably*

Brian, I understand what you are trying to say. I'm not as dumb or as dense that you are making me out to be. You see Brian, I know as much as anyone that nobody can give you success on a little platter. I know that I have the power to open the closed doors that are locked in front of me. It's my POWER that I will grab a hold of my own destiny. Ideals of me hoping and wishing that DEDEDE would give me an opportunity for the World Championship is not what I want from him. What I want is the Tag Team gold at this moment. Everything else has their own place and their own time. Sooner or later I will get there, don't you worry about a damn thing. What I also want to hit on is that you are claiming  that DEDEDE is nothing but a liar. Which is fine to me, he can lie about his name, his height or whatever. What you don't realize that human's tend to lie for many reasons. You lie, I lie, so him lying doesn't effect me at all. But what I really want to know is that are you bitter about something Brian? I want to know is that are you speaking of pass experience? It's obvious to me how you are pleading your case to me that DEDEDE is this liar of a man that he CAN'T BE TRUSTWORTHY. 

But the theme that's behind this is lies. For a long time I ponder on the fact why people lie and it's obvious. It grants the liar power, confidence and false salvation that can unlock potential or gain greater success. But when I think about your case Brian, who is the true liar here. Is it me, is it my partner Ryan? Or is it you? I can see it Brian you trying to make me second guess myself and why I should align myself with Ryan. You are trying so hard to desperately break the bond that him and I have. But I'm not going to give it to you, I am willing to accept what people will say about me. It's human nature to ridicule people who is paired up with greatness. If there is one thing I get from my partner  it's this and that power is within. I don't need this New Breed Championship that I hold so dearly to give me that power. NOBODY INFLUENCES OR DICTATES MY MY FUTURE. IT IS ON ME ALONE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO AND HOW I DO IT. He can tell me whatever he wants to tell, those are just words, but the true power of those words if I apply them myself and transform those ideology to reality, my form of reality.

As for you Xavier, did it hurt? Did it struck a nerve in your body that someone said that I am better than you? Despite what all that has happened, despite the countless battles we have been through and everything you have done. Does it hinder you to know my partner said that I'm better than you. No matter what you do Xavier, I'm your shadow. You will forever carry that stigma when it comes to us that I am better than you in every shape or form and I can say I can destroy you or do whatever. But how many times have you gotten away from my grasp by the skin of your teeth? But what you haven't comprehend is this, and that it does not matter what happens when it comes to the both of us. You could gain more success than me in the next couple months down the road. But where will that really give you? Empty bragging rights, false confidence and superiority? No, what the thing is Xavier why you constantly feeling the need to prove to everyone that you are better than me is because what you fear deep down inside, is me taking it all away from you and make your accomplishments that you have worked Oh so hard seem NOTHING. I will always be that man that ends up taking it all away from you and come Voltage you won't be able to get Ryan on your glorified list of people you have beaten. I will rob you of the joy in saying that you Xavier Williams has beaten my partner.

You have outran and escaped your punishment and it's high time that all the sins you have committed, every one that you have back stabbed and took advantage of. Will catch up to you and this doesn't have to be a promise because it will come to pass. How ironic, that The Reaper of Professional Wrestling becomes the judge, the jury and the executioner and ultimately deliver your sentence. Enjoy the ovation that you had in Pain For Pride Xavier, tuck them tight deep in your mind and replay five times over each night because those cheers will become haunting echos ringing through your head when everything goes down hill for you. I hope you are able to handle the pressure, I pray for it because one day I will be the man that takes it all away.

---

On to another matter, I want to say DEDEDE you have a hell of a lot of enemies here. Which unfortunately for me I have been caught up in this soap opera like bullshit I don't even know what to do. It's like ever since our joining people feel sense of urgency maybe? Or nervousness or just anxious to see what Ryan Savage and Ryan Adams could do as a team. Now we enter the fire going against The Black Hand. It feels that we are the welcoming committee or something because first we are welcoming back Brian Daniels and now we are welcoming back The Black Hand. Believe me, I'm starting to love teaming with you because I get to step in your shoes for a while and see the utter bullshit that you deal with on a weekly basis. But it's fine because I get to enjoy hurting them, I can actually have fun with this fight because I have history with Kevin and I honestly dislike Cy so I will enjoy myself facing them.

Now Kevin, I don't know if I can take you seriously or not because when it comes to credibility and what you have done in your career. It's questionable to know if you will even be committed in being here. What actually upsets me Kevin is guys like you who ends up leaving this company and go astray and come back demanding a title shot for what I want and that's the World Title and be expected to be given to you, makes me sick to my stomach. It's like why should you deserve a title shot? What have you done lately to make yourself WORTHY to challenge for it. When I heard your bumbling ass on the microphone I literally laughed out of my seat to hear you state that I WANT A TITLE SHOT. I mean a guy like Striker Jensen has more credibility as dressing up as everyone here deserves it way more than you do. Hell I would believe if he came out dressed up as you Kevin, he would have had a hell of a better chance in gaining and opportunity for greatness. Let's face it Kev, when someone says your name. What is the first thing that come to mind? Please, refrain from calling yourself as a GOD because every time you say that instant classic line Be Still and Know that you are GOD. I think of we stand still and you quit. It's basically what you do Kevin, every time when things don't go your way you end up leaving. 

You may have forgotten me when we use to be in other companies together, but I would remember you end up walking out for one reason or another and I always thought in my head. Is this a person that parades around calling himself a God? To me, when things get rough for him to handle he ends up leaving. Even at the draft show you WALKED OUT on your partners for some reason or another because you felt that you were above that match. Which is why I believe that you and Cy won't make history over the expense of both Ryan and I. If history repeats itself and you Kevin being you, you will end up walking out or leaving your partner high and dry. But you have claimed that you are a change man, you have claimed that we don't know what you two are capable of. So here is the platform gentlemen, show me especially since I'm new to this soap opera special of DEDEDE/Kevin Devastation/Cy Henderson and show me that you have evolved into someone that people CAN ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A THREAT AND DESERVE THAT WORLD TITLE. Or you can just be another team that will be laid to waste by the hands of The Savage Ryans.

Now as I leave from the valley of the lower depths of the EAW roster I enter the upper echelon of the elites. Cy Henderson, I don't think we have met. My name is Ryan Savage and I want you to know my name very well because I will be the man that will force your hands and eat your words. You struck a nerve in me that I'm actually happy that you did because now I get to show you that I can keep up with you. I will be the man that brings your whole world to rubble and make everything you believe in was a lie. Right now your only false comfort in going into this match is me not facing guys like you on your level on a weekly basis. But what you are not taking account is my adaptability and maybe this isn't saying much but I guess you don't consider Dark Demon of the elites that you speak of but in my first few weeks of being on the main roster. I ended up pinning him on many different occasion and back then not many people think I could keep up with him and his handpicked puppets but looked what happened. If their is one thing about me, even though I lack the experience facing top tier guys like you, I can make up in adapting to any situation, any environment and come out standing on top. So facing men in your "league" Cy means nothing to me. All it means more blood for me to spill out of your body.

Cy when you speak of potential, I may have it or I may not because in this world everyone has the potential to become something. But if I were you, I would be praying right now that I end up becoming a dud, because we all know what happens to the ones that end up breaking the mold that has been created for them to fill and it ends badly. So for me having this potential, means nothing to me if I can't use it for my own benefit to help me what I want to get in this world. People like DEDEDE saying I have potential doesn't mean a damn thing because in this world people treat that word as a safety net. They delude themselves in thinking that no matter what happens, they have the potential to become something. Like in your case with Kevin, you guys have the potential to become World Champions, you have the potential to even beat us. But ask yourself this, do you really think you can use that potential to do either of those things?  I don't think so, even if you try to rid of me Cy it won't happen because just like I told Xavier, I will be that constant shadow that's always with you and ready to devour all your hopes, all your dreams in becoming a world champion again. 
Post July 16th 2014, 12:02 am by MTM
~ The scene opens up to Matt Miles at an autograph signing giving a final kid an autographed picture from Pain For Pride 7. He speaks with the boy for a brief time before waving goodbye and walking over to the camera with a smile on his face ~

It's strange, really. After a five month disappearance from this company I was afraid that I wouldn't be accepted. After five months I thought that the EAW fans would hate me more than ever for turning my back on the company and never looking back. I found myself in a self-pitying state in which I had been overwhelmed by rage and despair. I soon realized that, despite my actions, these people felt I deserved some kind of empathy. Soon I was able to turn that pity in to faith. Regardless of what I had done, what I had said in the past, everyone was willing to leave it all behind for the sake of my well-being. Every day these people inspired me on a level of which I had never before seen in my career, hoping that I can one day deliver the same inspiration to them. Today, I make a promise that I refuse to break: I will make sure that I am able to become world championship material. Whether that be within the next six months, the next year or even the year after, one thing will stay the same and that's my aspirations. I won't stop until I'm the best competitor that EAW's ever had and that'll be an extremely tough goal to accomplish... but one that can be achieved as long as you have the right mindset. I believe that I do. These people believe that I do and when it comes down to it they're what really matter. In order to be seen as one of the greats in this industry you have to earn the respect of the people watching. If you can't do that then you've wasted your time. The heroes are always the ones who win in the end. No matter how despicable and underhanded you are there will always be someone in your way to stop you. Sooner or later the villain comes to see that the world is bigger than just him, whether that be as a professional wrestler or any other lifestyle. Why is that? It's because we have the support from the fans giving us motivation far beyond anything that we're otherwise capable of. The key word there is motivation. Motivation was the one thing that I lacked during my original run with EAW and it ultimately became my downfall. Despite my opportunity to acquire the New Breed Championship, I felt a continuous lack of incentive. Looking back at it now, I realize how much of a mistake I had made but I won't allow my comeback to revolve around one stupid mistake. I left; I can't change that fact. All I can change is the future.

This Saturday, myself, Jacob Steele and Jason Skilled will each be starting off fresh on Showdown. Fortunately, I'm familiar with both of these men.

Jacob Steele: While we've never met in an EAW ring before, saying that you've not been important would very much be a lie. You were once able to make a statement in EAW before and I can tell that you're looking to do the same again, whether that be at my expense or anyone else's. I just hope you realize that we're not enemies. The two of us are clearly crossing paths on our journey to the world championship. We're a lot more alike than people like to admit from the simple things such as being born in Cali all the way to how we are both returning at the same time, looking to make our comeback. Similar paths often lead to similar outcomes and I'm certain that if I follow the path I'm currently taking I'll be very happy with the result. We both want the same thing. I've seen what you can do and I'm more than ready for what you've got coming for me. I've made a career out of being the underdog and still coming through and I don't intend to stop now. You may be more experienced in the squared circle but what I lack in experience I make up for in dedication. After over two years of being treated like I was the scum of the Earth I was still able to pull through and find myself here today because of my commitment; that's something I'm proud of. Now Jacob I say this as sincerely as I can: I'm not going to let you beat me this Saturday. I've worked too hard for too long to just be shoved to the side as I have so many times before. For once in my life I've got these people behind me and they want me to succeed. To them I'm an urban prodigy and for me to fail now would mean everything that I've worked for, every breath they've put in to cheer for me has been in vain. I won't- no, I can't allow that to happen and it won't. Apologies to you Jacob but I'm going to be coming out the victor on Showdown.

The same to you, Jason. The only difference between you and Jacob is that we've faced before. This time around I won't be taking the cheap route to defeat you. I'm coming in to this for a fair fight and expect nothing less from the two of you. Over my career you have both earned my respect but as I've said before this isn't about my respect for either of you but instead the respect that the fans have for us and what we do. I'm here to win big with the encouragement of these people pushing me forwards. Their trust in me will be significant in my success; they're exactly what I need... a reason. I have a reason to win because of them. Others may often show the same priorities yet they mask their true purpose behind lies and deceit. Some men are only out for themselves. Me? I'm doing it because you made me want to.

This is a new day and I'm ready to make my return.

~ The screen fades to black as Miles walks off out of the building with fans waiting outside, hoping to catch photos and autographs from him ~
Norman Hellion
Post July 15th 2014, 11:31 pm by Norman Hellion
He said that I'm th-the weakest of weak. That's not true. I SAID THAT'S NOT TRUE. NO IT CAN'T BE. I'm as strong as they come. I'M A BEHEMOTH! You're also a monster. NO! NO! NOOO! I told you I don't like that word Peter. It doesn't make me feel good. That term angers me because I know I'm not a monster. A monster is something bad. It's an imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening. That's not me Peter. Actually it kind of is, minus the imaginary part. Embrace what you are Norman. Embrace what you're destined to become! EMBRACE BEING A MONSTER DAMN IT! Or he can be himself. Why isn't Norman good enough for you? Why does he have to become this monster? You again? Listen "mystery guy" stop trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. I know what's best for him. Are you sure? Yeah I'm positive. I've known Norman for twenty seven years, I know what's best for him. But that's because you brainwashed him. You took advantage of young Norman. You refused to let him spread his wings because you didn't want him to fly away from the nest. You tell him that everyone is out to get him. You give this vibe that I do not like Peter. You act like you're better than Norman. That's not true and you know it. Let me finish. You can interrupt Norman all you want but I'm not going to let you treat me like a child. As I was saying you act like you're better than everybody else. You see yourself as a mastermind. That's not the truth. You need Norman more than he needs you. I wish he would see it that way but you've damaged him beyond repair. YOU RUINED HIS LIFE. I don't know what you're talking about. I've done nothing but help him. The reason why I don't let him "spread his wings" is because I know if he tries to fly, he's going to crash and burn. He's going to hit the ground and die. Believe it or not I'm protecting him. No if anything you are hurting him. You don't give him enough credit. He's an adult after all. Let him do this on his own. Let him go through life as a normal person. NO HE WILL FAIL. Isn't that what life is all about? Can you two please stop it. I for one can't stop it Norman because I want to prove Victor wrong. I want to prove that you are not weak. YOU ARE STRONG. WE ARE STRONG. You are the predator, not the prey. I want you to get back what is rightfully is yours. Can all three of us agree that the Interwire championship brings Norman joy? Yes. What about you, whoever you are? Well since he said yes I agree - but I want him to do it fairly because I know the type of man that you are Peter. I know you're going to tell Norman to go attack Victor, or something along those lines and all I have to say is don't. Let him be a role model. Let him prove that he is strong as you say he is. Besides Victor said once he's "strong" enough, he will get his rematch. Hahaha so let me get this straight, you just want us to wait around? You want us to watch Victor hold onto Norman's Interwire championship for weeks and act like there's nothing wrong with that picture? Let me turn the tables on you. How do we know you're not actually working for Vendetta? How do we know you're not "Charles Manson"? Oh you got me there Peter. You caught me red handed. That's sarcasm isn't it? ISN'T IT?! Calm down Peter. Be patience for once in your life. I'm here for Norman, whether you believe me or not. If I was a traitor I wouldn't put all this time and effort in. Plus you have no room to talk. You've been accused of hurting Norman plenty of times. I can see where they're coming from. I see the greed that lies within. Do you want to know what I think Peter? What? I think you're a snake in the grass and the next time Norman "disappoints" you, you're going to slither away and abandon him, just like his own flesh and blood. HOW DARE YOU! GUYS! STOP! WE HAVE BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF. Norman is right. Let's just move on Peter. What do you say? Fine whatever, but I'm not finished with you. Not yet at least. 

This Saturday I'll be competing in my first match since becoming a Showdown extremist. It should be fun, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to the challen - STOP. I'm sorry but that was going nowhere fast. Let me do this Norman. Why can't you just let him do it himself? Really this guy again? You must be really new because just about everybody knows I do most of the talking, if not all of it. That's what makes this a beautiful partnership. Peter, Peter, Peter - I don't feel like listening to you talk about hateful things. Let me guess you're going to talk about how you will hurt Norman's opponent by making him bleed or whatever. Then you're going to brag about Norman's accomplishments, acting like they're actually yours, when in fact they are really Norman's. Then you will talk about how you ruined Carlos Rosso's life and how the two of you, mainly just you, ended his career at Pain for Pride when you told Norman to throw him off a ladder and as a result Carlos landed on the barricade spine first and left the stadium via ambulance. Am I wrong? I'm not even going to give you a response because I'm trying - TO KEEP MY COOL! Listen I'm not going to beat around the bush. Instead of dipping my toe in the water I'm going to dive in head first. This week is an important one for many reasons. Reasons such as I want Norman to start out strong on his new brand, Showdown. Reasons such as I want to prove Victor wrong and most of all, I want to prove that Norman can beat one of the best in EAW today, Hades the Hellraiser. Before I start I want to properly introduce myself. My name is Peter and I want you to do me a simple favor Hades. Don't believe the rumors. Your former friend Venom and countless other extremists are convinced that I am not real. THEY THINK I'M A FIGMENT OF NORMAN'S IMAGINATION. I'm real damn it and if you want to believe this is nothing more than Norman talking to himself, which you suggested, then fine. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you differently. Let's move right along. Pain for Pride. The biggest EAW event of the year and for the most part, it was all about you when you finally won a world title. What did the Heart Break Gal say again? Three years right? It took you three years to win that prestigious title that rests on your shoulder and I'm proud of you. No I really am. I'm not trying to play mind games with you right now because you deserve all the success and fame you are getting. I watched your match at Pain for Pride Se7en and I was impressed. Actually no I was amazed by your performance in particular. Speaking of performances you even had the popular rapper Jay Z perform for you. And his lyrics set the tone early on. It got the crowd all hyped. It made them believe that maybe this was your night after all and in the end it was. But it wasn't easy Hades. You went to war. You battled in the trenches. The match was nothing short of brutal. For most of the match you held your own. You were giving Crash and Demon a run for their money! You had them in the palm of your hand, kind of like the Renegades. YOU WERE IN CONTROL HADES. That is until Demon's Council made its way. Lucian had you in his sights and he speared you through the barbed wire table. The blood began to spill out of your body as the barbed wire pierced your skin. But that wasn't enough to keep you down because you are a phenom! You eventually got back up! The almighty Hades got up and then, it got worse for you. Demon took his weapon of choice, a railroad spike and stabbed you in the face with it. Clearly that's enough damage to put anybody down for the three count - anybody except you. You kept fighting, even with all the crimson blood that left your body. You got up once again and Demon took that railroad spike, stuffed it in his elbow pad and nailed you again. Look I could go on and on about this spectacular match, such as Crash's seventy foot fall. In the end you trapped Demon in the Hell's Gate and you made him tap. You hoisted the Answers World Championship in the air for an iconic moment to end day one. Bravo Hades, you did it. All the blood, sweat, and tears you gave this company was finally worth it. You are finally THE MAN. We are currently in the Hades era - and my job this Saturday is to end it. I don't want to Hades. I actually like you, believe it or not. But you have a target on your back and I'm looking to get a bullseye first try. I know it's going to be hard to keep you down because you proved just that at Pain for Pride, but I'll find a way and not only will Norman get a shot at the Interwire championship, but he should also be first in line for your title. Not Stan, not James Martin, not Alex Anderson, BUT NORMAN HELLION. Before I go and tell you adios, I want to see how you're doing mentally and physically. Let's talk mental first. Last week we saw backstage workers mocking you and questioning your title reign. They said you're nothing but a paper champion because Xavier Williams did technically beat you. Since becoming champion you haven't started off on the right foot and I'm sure you would love to bounce back by slaying The Behemoth. I would also love to have ten billion dollars but neither are going to happen. I think you should accept Stan's offer, not because he deserves it, but because you would easily destroy him and in the end it'll make you look good, but that's none of my business. Now let's talk physical. You're beat up. You're sore, you're tired, but knowing you, you will keep going and good for you. But those scars? Norman is going to bust them open. In other words he's going to finish what Dark Demon and Zack Crash started. 

Don't worry though Hades, because if something bad happens to you on Showdown, like seriously bad - I will make sure to have Norman dedicate his life to raising your kids with your beautiful and charming wife, Julie. I hope that puts your mind at ease.
Post July 15th 2014, 10:18 pm by Guest
Recorded late July 11, 2014:

Drunk Message #1

The sounds of club life are in full swing on a Friday night can be heard. The image that comes up on the slightly blurry screen is that of Sah'ta Thor in a black business casual wearing a matching fedora. All around her one could her music playing in the background. He was in New York City and just begun his multiple-city, several continent, three week long birthday bash. He was currently in between entertainments and was slightly drunk to begin with.

"Hello Dynasty, it seems that I have not been clear enough with my intentions to win that battle royal to be named the number one contender for the National Extreme Championship. Well I will win and do what I have to do so. Stand in my way if you must but be ready for the results."

He falls silent and then grabs a nearby bottle of vodka and down a triple shot.

"In eleven days I turn 50 and I will be sure to make that day be one to remember. See at Dynasty. I have started y part early you see and I will enjoy it to the fullest."

With that the video ends.

Recorded late July 13, 2014:

Drunk Message #2

It had been a hard loss that night. Sure he had been in the final four with an elimination to his name but still it left a sour taste in his mouth. He had head straight back to his hotel room and cracked open a bottle of Everclear which he downed in about 10 minutes flat. Once done he showers and changes into a set of clubbing clothes. With that he was ready to go out and about. By this time he was nicely buzzed and decides to make another video for the EAW as walked the street of Charlotte looking for a club.

"I don't care who I am facing next I will destroy them in that ring. I will dismantle anyone who is thrown in my way and in process prove why I am the "Sin Incarnate". Over look me at you own risk."

With that he ends the recording and sends both video into the site before walking into a club. He had the full intention of leaving the world behind in a daze of drunken stupor.

Post July 15th 2014, 9:03 pm by Guest
I came back and I've felt like there's more to say, but during Dynasty I found myself speaking in platitudes. I said that I was better than you three years ago and a part of me in the recesses of my mind gave that notion doubt and thus I accepted what Heart Break Boy had done and left for me to take. I am just like any opportunist in this company so what would I be if I said that I was better than you chiefly because of King of Extreme and then turned around and said you were worse because you would have done the same thing? I do have to say that I have become an impatient man. I can have all the time in the world, but each night I find myself wanting the title more and more. Me reaching for the World Heavyweight Championship has become akin to a man slowly crawling out of a cave, but at the last minute a boulder blocks his path...and that's just like me and attempting to prove I am better than you. I tried proving I was better than you when I almost beat Robbie and interference got in the way. I tried proving I was better than you when I fought Heart Break Boy and interference got in the way. I tried proving I was better than you when I finally got the chance to face you, but interference got in the way. I tried proving I was better than you when I almost won the world title, but interference got in the way. I tried proving I was better than you when I faced Jaywalker and when I got up still dazed, guess what I saw on the titantron? No man but me will be able to say with certainty that I am better than you, because that moment that has become my monkeys paw still lingers.

Me and Kevin may be a one night alliance forged for our individual interests, but it's an alliance where we know our strengths and weaknesses and even if I were to truthfully say that we have synergy unrivaled as long as we put our past behind us for ten minutes, does that synergy even matter in the end? When I almost defeated the former tag champions by myself when my current partner abandoned me? You can make good points, DEDEDE, but do you even believe the most noticeable thing you uttered? Ryan Savage, he might have heart, but every time you hear my stomps is because it is universally known that I am in the upper echelon of Dynasty, so has Ryan Savage consistently faced talent on my level to be able to knock me down a peg? Or is this week a special occasion and when you don't get the results you expected, will promptly forget you ever mentioned it? You may be a team, but how many teams are broken up along with promises of success. How long does it take before a team breaks up? Teams mean little in an ego driven place like EAW.  You might chuckle, say he has more potential than me and I would wait until only time gives the predictable answer. I may be a man in and out of this company, but I'm sure there's been hundreds of men who have been promised that, even got opportunities I never took advantage of, but have disappeared without a trace of a legacy.

Potential...what does that word mean anymore in this environment when ninety nine percent never do realize that. No, even if Ryan Savage becomes just as great as you think he is, do you understand that means little in the current situation that will take place on Dynasty? He can be molded to whatever is deemed fit, but look at what he is right now. Is he going to defeat a Hall of Famer the same way he defeats his common enemies in Christopher Corrupt and former NEO talent? Ryan Savage can be good or he can fizzle instantly, but right now it's evident that he isn't good enough. Right now he is only a weak link which can be struck repeatedly until all that's left is you, and that's all I want and what I will get, because even if Ryan Savage and Kevin Devastation will be in my way, I will make it between you and me. Even at Midsummer Massacre, when Kevin Devastation attempts to win another world title, I will make the match between you and me. Our paths on the road to Pain for Pride were very similar, we only divert when one sees how me going after Albert Hitchman removes him from your story and how that indirectly helped you and how Scott coming after me means I couldn't go after Sekaiichi and the World Title for the time being. I do hope you're ready. I might dislike Kevin Devastation, but me disliking you more means I have no qualms teaming up with him.

Last edited by Cyfy on July 15th 2014, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 15th 2014, 8:51 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Corrupt: It's been a little quiet here as of late. The most important person in wrestling hasn't been talking and it's rather sad. Silenced by defeat not once, but twice. But I am not going to talk about it. Nope. It's the past, forgotten, in the history books and over with. Time to move on. A three-way dance with Ruin and Monstro is what awaits in the squared circle Saturday night on Dynasty. Ya know, let's not even get into who's going to win, or what one will do to whom, let's just see what happens. Let it roll. I can say this though: losing sucks. Losing isn't what I came here to do. I came here to obtain titles and change minds, by starting a revolution. Ever heard of Chuck D. from Public Enemy? He's a rapper, a legend, a man with a movement. He had a very good quote about revolutions, let me share it with you... 

"A revolution is not an event. It's a process." 

So when you all make fun of me for what I am trying to do and achieve, remember it takes a LONG time for things to slowly turn, for people to realize just what's happening and that things WILL change. I WILL start to win, I WILL start to meddle and I WILL overcome. It's all possible. One just has to put their mind to it. Dynasty is now my home, where things will get overturned, double crossed, fucked up, corrupted and down right low down and dirty. Classiness from yours truly, Mr. "Classic" Christopher Corrupt. Everybody here is vying for greatness but my greatness awaits. It's just around the corner, I can sense it, but it takes time. It's a process. Monstro...Ruin...we'll see what happens on Dynasty. Corruption draws near on you both...a revolution is born and is just waiting to storm in, will it be Saturday or another day? Let's hope for you two it's the latter.

Leaders are needed for revolutions and I've been chosen as one. I am a Renegade, I am the man everybody hates. The man everybody loves to hate. The man who can destroy dreams, crush your hopes and become the bastard you never wanted to know. I am a reincarnation of all the bullies who beat the shit out of me throughout school, tormented me and made my life hell. I am the asshole nobody likes. Once nice and snapped back to reality that being the bad guy is a hundred times better. 

Monstro...I am a MONSTER. 

Ruin...I will RUIN your life. 

Just give me an opportunity. Give me the chance to make it happen. EAW never gives me anything, so I just take it from them. Fuck the establishment...rage against the proverbial machine in life. Everything is always better when you fight back and send a message. So here's MY message to Monstro and Ruin....

Be prepared for anything and everything. Be prepared for a quick fight, a long battle or complete chaos. 

Just whatever you do...

Believe in me...believe in corruption and more importantly...believe in MY revolution.
Anderson.
Post July 15th 2014, 8:30 pm by Anderson.
(The scene opens up to pitch black darkness.)
 My fellow brethren, I am here once again.. I am here to prove myself yet another time. The only difference is that this time, I am not here to prove it to them. I am here to prove it to you...
Darkness, my friend. You have saved me from all the torment, all the pain, the agony... I cannot believe that I was once like them.  But how foolish I was once was... I was merely a pawn, and I did not even realize it. But now... I get to be something much more. I unlock potential that is truly unimaginable. For that, I thank you, darkness. When I came in contact with you, I became what I hated: a monster. But I do not hate it anymore, man. I love it. I embrace it. I have been moulded by this power. And with this great power, I shall use it to no longer be a pawn, but a king. I will be a man amongst boys, darkness... all because of you. But I'm not like my fellow brethren in the brotherhood.Unlike them, I am not afraid of the light. I thrive in every possible situation, and that is why I am going to succeed this upcoming Saturday night, just like I did this past week.
 Lethal Consequences was a man of many words, but like many other men, that is all he was: a man of words. He was no man of action. He promised me that he was going to be a man of chaos, and quite frankly... he didn't deliver. Lethal Consequences, you gave me everything that you possibly had, but it was no match for me. This goes beyond a wrestling match, my friend. I not only took that match away from you... but I took away your pride. They say a man's pride never dies... but that's also what I took away from you. That is just how the game works, Lethal Consequences. My life and your life are in no way, shape, or form, adjacent. I am superior to you in every way, and when I prove yet again how frail of a "mastermind" you claim you are... I will consume you and snatch away everything that you preciously hold on to, even if you would not like to admit it.
I will become the Answers World Champion.
I will become the Interwire champion.
I will become Lethal Consequences.
In fact... as far as I am concerned, I am everything that you deep down wish to be, Lethal Consequences. You wish that you could have the strength and will that I have. Not to put myself in such high regard, but that is just how life is. It is very rare for a man to  reach the pinnacle of darkness like I have. I have seen it all, and I live for it. I live to embrace it. Last week, I put a stamp on what I was going to do from now on; that was just the first step towards taking away everything from every individual in EAW. That is my duty; that is my right. When you join the brotherhood, sooner or later, you will begin to distinguish between men of potential and men who are worthless. That is our destiny. We are born a certain way, and we have to clinch onto that fact. On Saturday, I will be looking into eyes of fire. I will be standing in front of a man who has an electricity about him that no one else has. But that is all he has: fire. That man is Diamond Cage. Cage, this company has given you nothing. You have fought your way through many things, and after all Extreme Answers Wrestling has done to you, you remain a pawn in their hands. I, too, was once like you. I believed that a world championship was my one and only true destination, but let me tell you this as someone who knows you better than you know yourself...
You are chasing after a championship that is merely a figment of your imagination. 
It has no true meaning. What has true meaning is abiding by the rules of the darkness, and the darkness does not want you, Diamond Cage, to waste your potential, which is what you have done time and time again. I am grateful that I found the darkness before it found me. I am grateful that I no longer chase after championships to fulfill myself; instead, I want to win championships to spite people, just as they deserve. I don't want you to be a man who I will spite, Cage... but knowing how stubborn and obstinate you are...
(A match is lit up close to the face of Alex Anderson.)
It may just have to be that way.
(He blows out the match as the camera fades to black.)
Kevin Devastation
Post July 15th 2014, 8:22 pm by Kevin Devastation
I hate that you feel that way Methuselah...

I honestly can't bare to think that Gawd thinks of me as middle of the list...

I mean is it a good thing? or a bad thing Diamond Dallas DEDEDE?...

Or is it just the fact that I can't stand in the same lime light as Hollywood?...

A MAN WHO SAYS I GO THROUGH MONIKERS REALLY CAN'T SAY ANYTHING HERE, CAN YOU DDD? You can't DDD, and let me tell you why you can't. You can never truly insult me Ryan, because without me you would never have that big gold belt you have...IF KEVIN DEVASTATION DID NOT USE HIS INFLUENCE TO MAKE SURE THAT RYAN ADAMS GOT INTO THE NO WAY OUT MATCH RYAN ADAMS WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN TO PAIN FOR PRIDE AGAINST ROBBIE V! You know it as well as I know it man, and you don't even say thank you! You are a man who can not even express gratitude to a man who basically...handed you the world...he made you earn the right to hold it but still handed you the world! I do such great things for my "friends" don't I DDD? Never again will I get to do that because it is obvious I have no friends left, ain't that right "old friend". BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS MR. DEDEDE IS STILL THE SAME SNAKE HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN! IT SEEMS MR. DEDEDE IS STILL THE SAME DAMN PERSON WHO THREW EVERYBODY ASIDE TO GET WHAT THE HELL HE WANTS! And look at you DDD, on top of the world and on top of EAW as Chairman. You got it all don't you DDD? You have everybody in your hands and you have the entire world at your feet...EXCEPT ME! YOU HAVE IT ALL RYAN ADAMS EXCEPT ME, YOU DO NOT HAVE KEVIN DEVASTATION BOWING DOWN BEFORE YOU...I REFUSE TO BOW DOWN TO YOU RYAN, AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I REFUSE TO DO? I REFUSE TO LET YOU CONTROL MY GAME! You see I hate Cy Henderson, Cy Henderson hates me, and if you haven't noticed...We both LOVE THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! We both LOVE THE FACT THAT WE MAY GET TO DO THIS ONE MORE TIME! And do we need to be together as a team one last time to get a chance at making history again...Yeah we do DDD, and I honestly am pissed about it, but damn it I am fine with it! IF I HAVE TO TEAM WITH THE LITTLE BASTARD WHO COST ME MY EAW CHAMPIONSHIP BECAUSE HE HAD A TANTRUM TO GET A CRACK AT YOU TO GAIN MY GLORY, MY TITLE, AND MY DAMN RESPECT BACK...YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS I WILL DO IT!

And Ryan Savage better than Cy Henderson? Better than me? You have to be joking right Ryan? I mean lets face it here, with Ryan Savage in the game your credibility goes down here DEDEDE, because unlike you and Ryan, me and Cy actually have had success after our tag team went to hell. After I stabbed Cyclone in the back he went on to become EAW Champion...Can the same be said for Ryan Savage? Where is he gonna go when Mr. DEDEDE takes a young punk like Ryan Savage and when he least expects it...levels him with a spear. I think poor Ryan Savage will fall off the face of the earth without his good buddy. At least Cy Henderson knows I will slam a sledge between his eyes for ole times sakes, and I know Cy Henderson will break my skull again if he has the chance...WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF RYAN, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU FORGET WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE ACROSS THE RING FROM MY BLACKHAND YOU FELL WITH YOUR THEN TAG TEAM PARTNER. YOU FELL HARD "OLD FRIEND"...Didn't you "retire" that year at Pain For Pride? Yeah I think you did DEDEDE. How many times do we have to see YOU go away and come back. I know I have had some failed returns and some horrid comebacks...but damn I at least own up to them you stupid prick. AT LEAST ME AND CY HENDERSON KNOW WHERE WE WENT WRONG, UNLIKE YOU DEDEDE...CY HENDERSON BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SCOTT DIAMOND AND WON AT PAIN FOR PRIDE, AND I SHOWED THE WORLD THAT KEVIN DEVASTATION STILL IS NOT DONE EVOLVING YET! I WAS THE LAST MAN STANDING ON THE VOLTAGE DRAFT SHOW, I WAS THE MAN WHO WON THE FIRST MAIN EVENT OF DYNASTY SINCE THE DRAFT AGAINST TYLER FUCKING PARKER...THE MAN WHO MADE YOU HIS BITCH AT SHOCK VALUE! IS THAT WHO I GOTTA FACE THIS SUNDAY? OR HAVE YOU SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, IN A SUDDEN BURST OF DEDEDE-NESS META MORPHED INTO SOMETHING ELSE! You make me sick Ryan, you always have to be honest. When you and CC thought you were somebody I stopped that right in its tracks Ryan. By the way when the cops took you in for CCs attack way back in the day...HOW WAS JAIL! Yeah Ryan, I did that...I remember that all to well. I remember the look on your face when they cuffed you and made sure that Captain Charsima's attacker was taken into custody! I laughed so hard at that DDD, it was so amusing to see you...The Gawd, Methuselah, Whatever the hell else you call yourself, hauled away like some fool. Those were good times DEDEDE, thanks for reminding me of them. That's almost as funny as when Heart Break Boy...HEART BREAK BOY OF ALL PEOPLE PULLED THE CLOAK AND DAGGER ROUTINE AND YOU THOUGHT HE WAS ME AND GETTING REVENGE ON CY...WHEN IN REALITY IT WAS SOME SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO THE FACE OF RYAN ADAMS COSTING HIM THE WORLD TITLE!

Damn it man, we have jailed you and made you feel like an idiot before you fell unconscious! It really is pretty bad for you when we are on the same page, hell if we read out of the same damn book then the two of us can turn your damn world upside down! And you know what else "old friend" that I really think you should know. I honestly think that you should know that this world you inhabit, this world you rule, does not mean a damn thing to me...IT NEVER HAS MEANT A DAMN THING TO ME DEDEDE...DO YOU NOT GET THAT! DO YOU NOT GET ANYTHING! YOU THINK YOU KNOW MY MOTIVES, BUT YOU ARE ON A CHAPTER IN MY BOOK THAT IS NOT CURRENT, I'M IN A NEW TESTAMENT RYAN...I AM BACK AND DAMN IT I AM THE BEST ON DYNASTY. UNLIKE YOU, UNLIKE GUYS LIKE TYLER PARKER, AND UNLIKE GUYS LIKE JAYWALKER AND EVEN CY HENDERSON I REFUSE TO BECOME SOMETHING I AM NOT! FROM A MAN WHO FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS, FROM A MAN WHO FIGHTS FOR HIS FAMILY, TO HIS COMPANY TO HIS FANS...I FIGHT FOR ME! I ALWAYS HAVE AND I NEVER GAVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED! I NOW GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY FUTURE RYAN ADAMS, AND I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHERE I LAY IN THE HISTORY BOOKS! So know this much you stupid ruler of the world...

The Degenerate to Ryan Adams supposed "world rule" Kevin Devastation that used to be your friend does not hold a candle next to you...If I did I'd burn EAW, your house, to the ground and stand on its ashes. Suck on that "Old Friend"...
Post July 15th 2014, 5:36 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo
Three Times the Charm…

(Ignitex walks around the Dynasty ring… looking to seek what strategies he will do to win in his upcoming match.)

(Ignitex rolls into the center of the ring. Facing and staring at the stage, just thinking on what he might he might do.)

Heh…, well here I am, in this very ring to prove who I really am to produce the capabilities on what I can do. What I do isn’t what others would really expect out of me, I must certainly believe in myself that anything is possible when you have the effort in doing so, and with effort comes in discipline and responsibility. Responsibility is what I assert myself into doing things carefully around this ring. Responsibility is one of the key figures I have to succumb and be alert of what I have to do to get the job done.

And discipline…

Discipline is one of my assets I have to overlook because it is one the skills I truly consider to do when I go and face-to-face with one of the opponents in a ‘bout against me. I’m not just your average superstar… I’m a force to be reckoned with when you taste discipline from a true individual.
I will knock two of these birds with one stone, Charlie Mendoza and Saber.

Charlie Mendoza,
 one of Mexico’s rising stars, not even you could surpass what I have to offer against you. You call yourself “bad”? HELL, not even I could recognize “bad” because “bad” doesn’t register on what I have done that’s even worse, I have put sub-conscious minds on the frontline of true discipline. The devastating moves of discipline I have put on the minds of wrestlers will make them remember forever, which will put an end to your “bad” side. Havoc is what I like to cause to you Charlie, because with Havoc comes weakness. And I will bust your energy in pieces in a split of an axe with this powerful move… The Havoc Buster. Charlie, go back to the door where it hit you. You are not going to like the symptoms that I’m going to give you.

Saber,
 you are going to enter a battlefield in where you aren’t even allowed to go. A man’s battlefield, this battlefield is where the true muscle of power goes to. It doesn’t go to the weak that are helpless in dire straits; it goes to one who will certainly conquer over an objective. And this objective is laying the pin of 1… 2… 3 on you or Charlie Mendoza. Every time I come into the ring is an objective also, and objective on winning and shoving down the teeth into the throats of opponents. If the havoc buster wasn’t so bad to begin with… try with the bloodshed on for size. It will shed your mindset energy into pieces with internal bleeding bound to happen. Go back to sipping chamomile tea and slumber parties Saber, it’s where you love to do instead of competing in a world class industry in wrestling.

Once you both enter the ring… everything goes black in a pitch.

(Camera Fades into Darkness)
Post July 15th 2014, 4:53 pm by Guest
Ouch that really hurts, Venom. Venom or James Martin? I am so confused. I am just going to go with the name “Venom” because just like thirteen past extremists I have faced, you’ll be my personal wrestling ring bitch and that’s just the way I like you to be called; and it’s because you really haven’t changed. I know what you are going to say, you are going to say that you’ve quit drinking and all that nonsense crap; but just the pure fact that “alcohol” is written all over your promo means that you are still addicted, otherwise you wouldn’t even say a word about it. I mean you are still that same guy who uses big fancy words in his speeches to make himself look more intelligent and superior than he really is.  You still require first-class wrestlers to take you by the hand and walk you to the main event, because you just don’t have what it takes to do it all by yourself; hell the fact that you haven’t been capable of earning a single world heavyweight championship shot with all that extra help means that you are a mediocre mid carder at best. Looking at your over twelve months career in Extreme Answers Wrestling, all you’ve ever accomplished is becoming a Young Lions Cup Holder, which nobody cares or talks about anyway; so really, you should take the comment I made in my previous sentence as a compliment. But getting back to what I was talking about earlier – the only thing that has really changed about you is your name, right? Now, don’t answer this, it’s a rhetorical question: Say there is a guy named (Insert name here), he’s been in a company for around a year, he’s barely won any matches and he has no championship titles to his name; will changing his name make him win all his matches and maybe eventually lead him to becoming a world champion. No.  How many times have I faced guys who have recently “changed” – tens, HUNDREEDS? And all of them I have proven wrong. It’s because this whole “change” argument is a bluff. It’s nothing more than another pathetic excuse for their past failures and losses. If anything it shows is the fact that their promises are nothing but a pile of fluke and nothing to feel threatened. It shows that they feel too shameful to admit who they really are; they are not comfortable living under their own skin. These are the few reason why it is so easy to crack you Venom – a couple of rough losses and you will be stepping under a new ring name the next day, following under the guidance of the new manager; actually no…scratch that, since you are facing me, it will take only come after this Saturday.

One question burning in everybody’s mind is where the hell is House of Renegades? Where did all that “loyalty” and “brotherhood” go? Did all of that just evaporate in a thin air? No, Hades the Hellraiser must have kicked you out and quit on you. Well, it sure as hell was NOT you who did that because even let’s say for a second that is true then, for an individual who’s seeking guidance from a wrestler with high stature, that would just make you the dumbest person to ever walk on the face of this earth.  But going back to House of Renegades, I must say that I am not astonished by the decision Hades made earlier nor can I blame him; I actually respect for what he’s done. It doesn’t take an Einstein to say that you are loser, who just so happens to get lucky to get one in million chances to stand close to a main event caliber superstar and guaranteed Hall of Famer; you are like a person, who is a lazy ass, lying down on his coach all day then one day he buys a lottery ticket, wins a million dollars and loses all of his prize money at a local casino the next day. I mean let’s just look at the things you have done in the recent months.  At Dia Del Diablo, you were involved in a big tag team, elimination match with Zack Crash and Hades against Dark Demon, Cleopatra and Tarrah Nova; what happened was your team won but you were the only one there eliminated, you were the non factor, you were the waste of space, you were the only heavy weight holding Hades and Zack back from pulling out a perfect score at a FPV match. So to recap this again quickly – you were eliminated from the match before a woman, a recently defeated Answers World champion decimated you in a matter of seconds, you couldn’t even last in the same ring as long as the previous #1 Answers World Championship Contender. What about the brawl that took on Dynasty the week before Pain for Pride? You never even came close to punching or inflicting any kind of serious injury to the relevant people like Demon or Zack Crash; at the last few minutes of the show, the camera didn’t’ even bother to take a quick glance at you because nobody cares about you, you are irrelevant, you were never supposed to absorb all that limelight and it probably did you a favor by not showing your dead body lying on the floor to the whole world. And after all of this that has happened to you, you are going to try to argue with me that you are a World Heavyweight Championship material?  Honestly, whenever I see this kind of phenomenon happening, I just like to stop and think about how guys like you don’t go to bridge nearest to them and just kill themselves there. But then again, for people like you, life is all about waiting for miracles to come and shake hands with you. I bet if I asked you for a logical reasoning to why you were still slotted into Cash in the Vault match at Pain for Pride after already losing to Norman Hellion and Xavier Williams few weeks prior to the event, you wouldn’t have an answer. You wouldn’t have an answer because it doesn’t make any sense. Maybe, you could say that it was a tag team match and your partner, Kevin Devastation, was the one who got pinned but it doesn’t change the fact that you still lost. You had a tag, you had the opportunity to score a win for your team but you couldn’t get the job done because you got outsmarted, outperformed; it can’t get simpler than that. The only reason they let you still participate at Pain for Pride is because they wanted it to be more special than the past briefcase matches at the annual big event by bringing more men. If it wasn’t for that, you wouldn’t even be wrestling at the biggest show of the year; you would be just like any other spectator sitting in the arena – sipping some soda, chewing some popcorn and watching how the people, you lost to, steal the limelight. But, speaking of your Pain for Pride match, you had an advantage– Vic Vendetta eliminated Norman Hellion from the match – and you still failed, you still lost. You are talking about how I am not on the path to prominence, well teach me how to be like you; teach me how to lose to a bunch of mid carders with the biggest upper hand you could ever ask for, because I, sure as hell, never lost a match even with the tiniest bit of outside help.

Remember that thing I was talking about a few moments ago, where Hades recruited you to his little faction because he saw something new? Yeah, now that I think about it more, I realize that maybe I was wrong and generous to make that assumption; maybe all he saw in you is his little bitch. He called up bunch low carders, who never turned out to be anything big in this company, to do his little dirty hands work to become Answers World Champion. Now that he’s accomplished his goal and wiped out the Council’s leader, he doesn’t need you; you are useless. You are like his little puppy Venom. Hades says, “Psst, come here Venom” (Venom comes to him); Hades says, “Psst, kiss and wipe my ass Venom” (Venom kisses and wipes his ass).

And how am I “living in the past”? Was I bitching about not being in the main event of Pain for Pride 7? Nope. What about my World Heavyweight Championship title shot that I was supposed to get at Territorial Invasion 2012? Am I now bitching about not earning that now as well? Nope. See you are playing this “guessing” game about the detail of my past and its not working out for you so well, now is it huh? The fact that I am on a huge winning streak, only falling behind to the legendary Jaywalker’s, means that the competition of Extreme Answers Wrestling today is a child’s play -- I can do, say and win whoever and whatever I want. Trust me when I say this, it’s okay Venom to be jealous of my victories against the Heart Break Boy and Starr Stan, because I am the man who you NEVER have and NEVER will be, I am the man you pretend to be in your promos; no wait… I am something bigger… you create this fantasy world where you are a World Heavyweight Champion, while in the REAL world I prove to be something bigger and greater than Hall of Fame Championship status and MUTIPLE World Championship titles. And just going back to what you said earlier about me -- I think YOU are the only one here who’s living in the PAST. You are talking about how Ashten Cross and Scott Diamond are FORMER World Champions but tell me something VENOM, when was the last time the two of them have won those titles? Three, maybe two years ago? WOW, that’s so relevant; you got me! Just look at Scott Diamond recent performance – he’s lost his singles Pain for Pride match to Cy Henderson, a man who is knows for his Cinderella story like World Championship victory, and as far as I am concerned, he might just lose his upcoming match on Voltage against a pre-show rookie. What about Ashten Cross? Same shit with Scott, except the fact that he’s decided to not step into the ring because he looks at a guy like ME and realizes that he doesn’t have what it takes to be a World Heavyweight Champion anymore or even just a main event caliber superstar. At this point, he’s just hoping to call up as much extremists as possible from different brands and hope for a miracle that somehow, some way, all the main event superstars will leave EAW to do something else and that one of his minions will snatch main event championship belt, so that HE gets all the credit for it. So really Venom, you are just a sheep to him. And to be honest with you, I am not even sure what are you even implying with your “I am partnered up with former world champions” argument. Are you them Venom? Are you an EAW Hall of Famer? Are you a former World Heavyweight Champion? Nope, you can’t imagine yourself labeled as any of those names even in your wildest dreams. So why…OH I get it. When you said that, you actually meant that they will be interfering into your matches and wrestling for you; if that’s true, you are just proving my point that you are a useless fuck who can’t win the matches, which are given to him, on his own.

I’ll see you on Showdown my 14th bitch, Venom.
Post July 15th 2014, 3:10 pm by Guest
It has already come to my knowledge that my debut match here in Extreme Answers Wrestling has already been scheduled, it has already been written in stone, and well, I'll be damned if I wasn't expecting something much, much better to begin my new journey towards supremacy here, in the United States of America. I came to this illustrious promotion looking for challenges, competition... and it seems to me that my opponents this week are nothing but the complete opposite to what I'm describing here. I'll dare to say that come Dynasty, I'll be squaring off against nothing more but a bunch of nobodies, individuals who you might not even see around here in a couple of weeks... meaningless entities who, from my point of view, are not even worth wasting my breath on. The fact that I've been ordered to fight such insigificant weaklings demonstrates to me that people around here don't have the slightest clue the meaning the Mendoza name really has in the wrestling business, they don't know how much value this family name truly holds; but don't get me wrong, that's completely fine with me. That's the reason that I arrived here in the first place, to start from scratch and create and define my own legacy. But still, that doesn't mean I didn't expect something at least a little bit more challenging in my first ever match in this popular company. I mean, let's look at the fact that neither of my opponents haven't said a single word since joining EAW's roster, ni una sola palabra, and I would like to ask them the purpose of such act. I would like to know what is the exact point of deciding to not clarify your goals, your intentions here in EAW, your traits, not even sharing a little ''background story'', nothing at all. Is it lack of interest, or do you really think remaining silent for the rest of your career will take you to the top here in EAW? Well, either way, it doesn't matter, because I'll let you know that you're doing it wrong. I certainly hope that you two decide to pick up a microphone and share a few words so we can spice this up, make this whole thing a little bit more interesting, but in any case, regardless if you choose to speak or not, that won't change the fact that I'll be walking out of this bout victorious. I truly wish that after I make quick work of both of these incredibly uninteresting pawns EAW will realize what kind of talent they have in front of their noses; and if they didn't know the Mendoza name beforehand, they will know soon enough. Adiós.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post July 15th 2014, 12:45 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Voltage Promo

They always tell me ''there's power within the people'', but is there a chance that maybe, just maybe true power lies within?

Perspective makes all the difference. That thing in between your ears locked up in your skull called the mind.. that's all you have in this world. It's how you see, hear, taste and touch everything this world has to offer.. the way you use it determines your very existence.

I've been told that you can't eat gold. And that expression... That expression is what keeps me grounded. When you reach the level I've reached where you've gotta cut yourself to see if you still bleed, it's so easy to lose touch with reality. The two of you think there's power within the people, mainly you Xavier. And you're right, there's immeasurable power in the masses, it's just all about the way you use it. We all saw when I won that World Heavyweight title at the Main Event of Pain for Pride.. we all knew that 100,000 people in attendance and millions watching at home had you in the back of their minds, some of them were even screaming your name.. What you haven't been here long enough to realize, however, is that people have nothing to give you other than gold. Hard earned gold that many are so willing to throw to the next new face they see! Every minute there's a sucker born, every day a Zack Crash, a Colin Kaline, a Eddie Mack steps up to the plate only to suffer a miserable, terrible death. But they weren't killed. They weren't slain. Like your partner Brian Daniels, they died of starvation. Because you can't eat gold. 

I'm 1000 feet below surface. I'm a million miles in the sky. I'm so far gone... and some may consider it a prison, others consider it a haven, but like I said, it's perspective. Before Pain for Pride, Xavier, you felt oppressed. You felt like there was a weight pushing you down and there was something at every angle keeping you from breaking that glass ceiling. After Pain for Pride, you lift that Cash In The Vault briefcase over your head and suddenly you feel like that weight has been lifted! Wrong. The weight is heavier than ever. You know what that weight is? That's the weight of the world on your shoulders. It's the pressure that's caused more people than I would ever dream of tallying to fold. To crumble. You may see it as a massive ego boost that these people would chant your name and that you'd get such an enormous, ENORMOUS ovation when you screwed Dark Demon, when you won CITV and when it was your spot to take the opportunity of a lifetime from me. I got that same ovation moments before.. when I hit the Zenith, that was the entire world saddling my back, and these mindless people would have saddled yours and gave you all the gold from their pockets, but you can't eat gold. 

Like I said before, consider yourself lucky you didn't cash in on me. Consider yourself lucky Dark Demon had that contract removed from your briefcase. Dark Demon wants to DESTROY YOU. Do you really think you can handle anything more than him? Dark Demon is one of the most wicked forces to ever step into Extreme Answers Wrestling. Do you really believe you can handle that much? I don't know whether you believe in coincidence or divine intervention, but two of the greatest things to ever happen to you happened at the end of Pain for Pride and the end of the Voltage premiere; you didn't become World Champion. Believe me, I think you're a talented young man. Yes I think Ryan Savage is better than you, but that's not me trying to put you in a box, that's me putting his abilities in a here-and-now perspective. I think there's no limit to the levels you can reach.. but how many guys who aren't here anymore and aren't mentioned anymore have I said the same thing to? How many of those guys had the rocketship strapped to their back and couldn't even break the atmosphere? More than I care to remember. But before you get your head inflated because of your new-found glory, remember that it comes with a price. And whether you can pay that price or not decides your fate. You would think that with all the doubloons and silver the masses toss to your feet, you would eat like a King for eternity. But go on an ego trip like King Catterson, Chris Hessian.. countless other names I can rattle off and you'll surely eat like most kings do, in eternity. Shit, I'll toss you a doubloon myself.... if  you can, beat me, Xavier. Pin me on Voltage, Xavier. One. Two. Three. You'll get the ovation of a life-time my friend, even if it may be your last. I'm in no position to decide your career for you. But before you let that taste of glory seduce you, remember something. The Devil never reveals himself as some big, red ugly monster with a goat head and some horns. Nope, that's too easy. Instead he comes in the form of everything you've ever wanted.

Some men get suckered in by the taste of glory far before it's their time, and Brian Daniels is one of them. I know you feel like I'm disrespecting you by bringing up your woeful past, but I don't mean any harm. I've got plenty of respect for what you do in the ring... sorta kinda. You're extremely valuable to me if anything though, Brian. You're someone who me and historians like me will use as The Example for years to come. Everything I said to Xavier wasn't just about Xavier or myself, it wasn't about the names I mentioned and the references I made, it was all about you. You are everything I think Xavier would have been had he cashed in on me at Pain for Pride. Difference is, you've got a solid, solid career to fall back on and he doesn't. He's a rookie, he's got very little ground to stand on and he's cornered by a behemoth. He'll have his gold and the world saddled to his back, but he'll have nothing else. You're immensely talented, you're a guy I'd love to face even one on one again, and if I really held any ill will against you you wouldn't be back in this company. But I'm as smart as I give myself credit for and I know you're worth, and I know you could potentially rise back to the occasion. Your story is 1 of 2 things, one of redemption or one of regret. One of those things are the reason you're back here now, either to redeem yourself or simply another forced run out of regret for the mistakes of your past. You be my guest and tell me which one it is, even though I already know your answer. If you're suggesting that I live in fear, however, of irrelevancy or anything else while you're the one who's returned from the shadows, I guess you're the biggest deceiver between us. You always put a spin on things that suit you, ''I was in EAW for four years before I won the World  Title'', ''I left on my own accord, I didn't get dethroned I dethroned myself''.. I guess all the praises sung into your ear no matter what you do have made you delusional, but keep telling me I live in fear, Brian. Keep telling me I'm dependent on attention, because even with everyone momentarily distracted, like your partner said, I'm still the go-to ''guy'' around here. I can live without attention, but you? You're NOTHING without it. 

I've got this stigma following me around and no, it's not a ball and chain, it's just another star to my badge. As fabricated as it may be, I'm deemed to be a deceiver and a ''Master Manipulator'' to many.. but the only thing I manipulate truly are the odds. Everything else, believe it or not, I'm very straight-forward with. I'm very truthful, I don't tell too many lies. In fact, I'm not well liked some places because of how many inconvenient truths I tell. One thing that is true for certain is what I said about Ryan Savage. Right now, he's better than you, he's better than Xavier, he's better than plenty of people in the EAW dressing room and he's  honest with himself, he knows he's got me as a huge advantage to his cause. I've blatantly used guys in the past to get what I want, but if you're honest with yourself you'd know damn well I have no use for Ryan Savage other than maybe a good word out of him. I know, as well as he knows, that if he ever faces me for the World Heavyweight Championship I'm going to make sure I beat him. I don't give hand outs to any fucking body, you're lucky if you get an outstretched hand from me and very few have that privilege. I don't feed false prophecies, but you're right, all I am IS an instructor because Ryan can either follow my lead or be another failed investment, but its his choice. He knows I don't sit around for anybody, and if he's ''dragging my coat-tails'' he's pretty much chasing after a speeding train, and any man who moves like that will latch onto success the minute he holds it.

Unlike you.

... OK, HAD to get that shot out there, sorry. Either way you slice it Brian, this match is for Ryan and I to use your momentum and Xavier's momentum to our favor. Is that a lie? Am I just holding up another illusion or spreading false hope? This is our opportunity to use you as launching pads, and I'll boldly admit it on any day. The synergy between Ryan and I, the chemistry we have in the ring and our aspirations as a tag team are reason enough to take you down. Any deception going on here? Any lies being told now? Zack Crash wants to go on a campaign on ''bringing EAW back to the Extremists'' and forgets that not only do I think like an Extremist, I've bred how an Extremist thinks. Before Jaywalker could construct a proper English sentence and Y2Impact opened a dictionary, I was laying out the gospel and the doctrine to which every successful EAW Extremist has ever followed. This isn't Mr. DEDEDE the Chairman meeting the two of you on Voltage, this is the Extremist who influenced the rules to the game, all while he plays it to the top. Maybe you two should learn by Ryan Savage's example, because while I won't sit here and go down the list of everyone I've ever influenced.. I've damn sure inspired greatness around here. Meanwhile you can't even convince yourself that what you say is true. You couldn't inspire a Pre-Show rookie to the main roster. In other words, 2-0 against me Brian. 2-0. But which one of us is laughing now?
Post July 15th 2014, 11:06 am by Guest
I move onto another week. My opponent, who’s English wasn’t clear and neither were in his intentions, pulled a quick on one me and got me when I was at my worst. I am not proclaiming excuses, I’ll give you respect and honor for what you did in the ring, but what you did on the mic, was a pathetic display of charisma, and of grammar. I’m still the Woo Woo Warrior, I am still going to be the man I have bee—a better man than I have been over the past five years, but as a seasoned veteran, you can take your bags and move on, because I’m done with you. Xavier Williams and Brian Daniels will know how to cope with you, and that’s a god damned understatement. Oh, and by the way, you probably already know this, but I’m still better than you ever, ever will be, and don’t you forget. How do I feel following this loss? Shame, confusion, and a little bit of a loss in pride, but I still feel like I know what I’m doing, and one loss won’t matter in a long run of success and winning.

This week I find myself bringing action to the world again, and this time it comes via Tag Team fighting. I don’t know much about this R.M Krank-a-bitch, but he seems to know what he’s doing, and I for sure know what I’m doing. RMV is a pretty intense bro, bro. RMV knows what he is doing and how to be successful in doing so, it’s pretty damn inspirational, and charismatic, take a note Savage. Now, enough of me giving my partner here a reach-around, and let’s move onto our opponents… The talented, United Tag Team Champions! I remember holding those belts with Regulator, and we would defeat Captain Charisma and Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact and St. Anger, Y2Impact and Jaywalker, but hey, maybe these guys defeated even better people for it! Not. The Nas and Aren will be a witness, front row, to what me and RM Frank a Hitch will have to offer, and they will be stunned when they realize that the world they built up around them will crumble into pieces… I’m a seasoned veteran, RMV is the hot rookie, and you two are just some filler, thrown-together tag team that got the belts because no one else has wanted them since they were relevant with Ryding RegulationZ. Now go ahead and take pride in your sloppy second belts, I’ll take my respect and dignity and put where it matters. The ring. I’ll see you there and you two will be wishing you never got put in this fight. Never.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It! 
Lethal Consequences
Post July 15th 2014, 2:35 am by Lethal Consequences
It’s going to be me once again?

Lethal Consequences once again has to carry a match.

Lethal Consequences once again has to ignite a show.

Lethal Consequences ONCE AGAIN…

…has to carry ShowDown.

Once again Lethal Consequences will do just that.

But there’s one nagging constant that revolves around me wherever I go. I’m just pushed into something random. There’s no order. It’s Jacob Senn one day. It’s three random extremists the next. I “lose” at Pain For Pride once again. And after putting on what might have been the most intriguing match of that Free Per View by far, I’m back to square one. Nothing. I’m fighting three people who have no history. No past. No future as far as I’m concerned with them being on the brand I hold down. Alex Anderson has been back and forth more than Lethal Consequences being active and inactive. Vic Vendetta I know nothing about. Diamond Cage had a title one time. I would tell you which title but… y’know…

…the page wouldn’t load…

So I’m here. Talking about opponents yet again. Which is just me, to be brutally honesty, something that I’m known for doing. So I’ll do that. Once again.

Let’s be honest here. It’s the homecoming of ShowDown last week. The new ShowDown. New champion! New roster! A new beginning! And Lethal J. Consequences is thrown into a scrap away match? That’s what it was. You and I both know that. That’s not what ShowDown needs. Not now. It’s about to be the best of EAW like it has been when I won the UH Title. Like Voltage was when I won the Answers Title. Like Dynasty was when I captivated the entire E-Fed world by just being there. It’s teetering. You guys can almost do it. It’s almost there, board, fans, everyone behind their respective masks listening to this in their own heads. You can make it go over the lid. You can use that Lethal Consequences booster seat and vault this brand and this roster to what they need… someone to look up to. I did it before. I do it right now, by talking. But when I’m misused like that… when I’m used in a hair vs. hair match… when I’m fucked in my very own match… when I’m kicked out after the best PFP match.

So. On that note.

Vic Vendetta.

Alex Anderson.

Diamond Cage.

Find your names. Come talk to me yourself. And as always. Go fuck yourselves.

:dave:
Post July 15th 2014, 1:05 am by Guest
Every time...

Every time I step in to the ring...

Every time I step in to the arena...

I get a weird feeling...

A feeling as all the weight has been lifted off my shoulders...

I feel like there are sirens going off in my head...

I hear a voice... 

A voice that keeps nagging at my ears...

'This is what you're meant to do' it says...

'This is what you're meant to do'...

This is what I'm meant to do.

Every time I step in to the ring it's like I'm a king and this is my village...

Every time I step in to the ring it's like I'm the Sheppard and you're all my sheep.

Every time I step in to the ring it's like a whole new world.

Every time...
Brian Daniels
Post July 15th 2014, 12:26 am by Brian Daniels
How does it feel to have that physical restraint latched upon your ankles, Mr. DEDEDE? The ball and chain dragging along with you everywhere you go, whether it's by choice or not; I can see past your frail image of a trustworthy ally. But perceive you as nothing more than a deceptive illusionist--- who's hidden ever so well behind the smoke and mirrors. You among many men have made a name for themselves for being an illustrious swindler. Will your satisfactory level only feel content when you've successfully benefited off your young apprentice's aspirations... to work off you to become a better extremist, only then when he's about to scratch the glass ceiling, you'll see to it that his name will never see the light of day again. The sad part is; it's not entirely your fault, nope. You're only the dealer, Ryan Savage is the one who's playing the game of rigged luck. He who accepts the cards, must also accept the fact that he's been getting played from the very beginning. It's only then when he realizes, that his mentor has been more of an instructor the entire time. Not very wise are we, Savage? You've allowed Mr. DEDEDE to implement these deceitful images of foretold prosperity, yet how do you expect him to carry those promises out? You'd be as dense as I think you are if you thought for even a split second that Mr. DEDEDE would ever offer you of all people a World Heavyweight Championship match--- you being aligned with him is closest you'll ever get to World Championship gold. This is where I offer you words of advice, Ryan Savage... cherish what you hold now, it's all you're going to amount to. I personally don't understand what you expect to gain from this alliance, being a unit with Mr. DEDEDE isn't anything worth bragging about. Isn't that right, DEDEDE? Continue to feed your young protege misleading hope, allow him to put trust in you, ensure that you build his hopes up by telling him he's better than everyone else, but yourself, because what I know and what you know are completely two opposite things. You may proclaim he's better than Cy Henderson, Kevin Devastation, Xavier Williams, along with myself... but why lie to him and yourself? You've been lying to yourself since the moment you stepped foot into this company, all the way back to your glorious days of old.

I don't deny your rich history of triumph over the older generation all the way up to modern day generation, but I do deny that your reign of supremacy continues to span out. I don't see the superiority you hold over everyone else, you act as if nobody can hold a candle up to you. But why is that? Maybe it's because of your five reigns as a World Champion, is it? Because ironically enough, I find it petty that you of all people would be the first to bring up negative history into this war ground. Yes, I was the symbolic hero who stepped up to make his presence known to others, that I did... But given the fact that my reign was dethroned only by myself, not by any other extremist with a legitimate contract, yet I felt no different by claiming my rightful heir to the throne. I didn't even break under the pressure of having a million targets painted on my back, whether by envy or wanting to grasp the same success I came across, not by luck, but by hard work. And I feel no difference from then and now; only then I had something to prove to everyone, now? If feels as if there's nothing left to prove, but yet there's always something you have to prove whether it be to you or someone else. Everyone becomes an opposition, you've suffered through this agony of people wanting handouts. I can see it only one way... you're left in fear, fear of irrelevancy once someone kicks the bucket for you. When you lose what you adore the most, what kind of man is left trailing behind? Some guy in a suit who's only there to give orders and be at the pun of everyone's jokes? Yeah, funny coming from the guy who's World Championship victory had more meaning than your heartwarming victory over your year long rival; Mikado Sekaiichi. You don't want to accept these challenges, you don't want to accept the fact that if anyone is in firing range--- it's you. While your title is no importance to me, I can see some thriving extremists over in your neck of the woods willing to do whatever it takes to strip you of all the fame and glory you bathe yourself in. Or maybe there's a certain somebody who's only biding his time until his contract is back home inside the briefcase, waiting for his opportune moment to seize the World Heavyweight Championship, to further prove the point that there's no faith left in you. He's already beaten a World Champion last week, you weren't shy of mentioning how you've never defeated me... why don't we just let you do the math in all of this?

Last edited by Brian Daniels on July 15th 2014, 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next