Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Tarah Nova
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 28th 2014, 2:47 am by Tarah Nova
*The Scene begins with Tarah sitting backstage of Voltage with a dark look on her face*

Last week, I almost got burned a live once again. The devil himself  was waiting with open arms for me this time and personally, I was ready. I mean, To die would be an awfully big adventure for a girl like me. Though, never the less, Here I am. Still in one piece and not burnt to a crisp- again. Last week I stood my ground and got into the face of the man that I use to call my Partner, Friend and most of all my Family. Hell, I spit in the face of evil and in the end I was laid out because of it. Was it worth getting the steel chair to the head by Dark Demon’s new boy toy? I know to some it wouldn’t have been but to me I believe it was. I got to show Dark Demon and his band of marry men that I wasn’t going to fall for their old tricks once again. There was nothing they could do to get me back on their team. The same goes for Xavier. We’re not your puppets anymore, Demon. We’re better then you and your afraid of that. And Fire…Death was the only way you would’ve gotten rid of us all. But sorry it didn’t happen the way you would‘ve liked it to. Though you shouldn’t worry about it to much, Demon. I mean death will one day take us all out. One by one. Some faster then others.*Tarah smiles wickedly at the camera before continuing* But Enough of the past, lets talk about present. Like mine and Xavier’s match against Devan Dubian and a new Vixen named Clarissa Scarlett on Voltage this coming Friday. Now that’s going to be fun. My former partner from last weeks match and some fresh meat. Lovely.  I believe this with be a great Friday, don’t you?

Oh how the tides have turned. One week we are working together and winning a match then the next we’re against one another. Now I know that we share our respect for each other and last weeks match will go down in my book as a great win because of working with you and Zach Crash but that doesn’t mean that I will go easy on you. Going easy isn’t in my nature, you should know that. And hopefully your tag team partner does to. If not then she find out the hard way like everyone before her has.  You know Dubian, I can say you have guts to place your trust on a new Vixen that you haven’t seen in action yet. But why do that?
Do you think she will make you proud or something?  Hell for all we know she would be the reason why you lost the match. Oops I mean you might lose the match. Anyway, speaking of Clarissa Scarlett, I wonder how she is going to get ready for this match. I just watched her youtube video and there were some spots that made me laugh a bit. Like that part that she was asked if she was going to be a ’driving force around the division’s revival.’ Don’t get me wrong but I have known girls like her in my past 8 years of wrestling and the fact that she actually admits that she’s not here to do the hardcore stuff like having a barb wire match or swantoning off the top turnbuckle into a huge thing of broken glass makes me somewhat respect her a bit. Even though that’s just kid stuff and she isn‘t here for that. Now I would like to see this full tilt crap she’s talking about. At least she’s not calling herself the Queen Bee of EAW or mentally insane like the last chick I had to face. I’m sorry but personally to me this Clarissa chick sounds just like one of those girls who weren’t pretty enough to get on America’s Next Top Model so she came to the world of wrestling to get on TV. A girl that’s only here for the camera time and the lime light. I mean just look at her, She only has basic wrestling skills, she doesn’t even remember the name of the guy that trained her. She’s scared to take a hit to the face because it would  mess up for modeling career. Ugh, what. Is this the type of Vixens we’re bring in now? My god. When I asked for Vixen I got Models with a ’nice’ back hand.  Is it to much to ask for actually Female Wrestlers? Maybe I’m complaining to much but its true. Don’t get me wrong, Welcome to EAW Ms. Scarlett but please don’t be a puss like half of the other wannabes are that walk into this building. Okay? Even if it means your just here to be just another pretty face and hog the camera. By all means, have at it. Go party with your celebrities and hang out with movie stars.  Promote your website. I don’t care but stay out of my way of restoring this Division and we will be just super.  

So when Voltage rolls around, you both will understand why models don’t belong in a wrestling ring. It takes a special type of person, either man or woman, to dance with the devils that devote their lives to the ring each night.  I for one believe that I am one of those Devils and the dance that we will part take in on Friday with be on hell of a show. Oh and Clarissa, I'm going to make your first night here memorable. 

*Tarah licks her lips before covering the camera lens, making it go black*

Believe that. Believe in Nova...
Mstislav
Post August 28th 2014, 2:25 am by Mstislav
I hear nothing

This is bliss, this is silence, this is all I’ve ever hoped for. The voices they’ve stopped. They’ve stopped with the criticism, they’ve stopped being the voices of my opponents who wouldn’t dare speak up to the Russian Prince. But I’ve known why they stopped, and it is not something positive. It means someone finally had the balls to speak of me. It means I finally have a competitor who is worthy of facing me in the ring. The voices know this and need not remind me because I’ve known it as soon as the card was announced. I finally get a chance to show how I move, and how I am in the ring instead of just tricking my opponents I know have to analyze and find the weakness, and oh will it be a pain to find the weakness on this man, because my opponent is none other than Tyler Parker. Yes Mr. Parker the man who completely decimated Corrupt last week, and has been on a roll from previous weeks. He’s faced many who had given him a run for his money and yet he prevailed, then he faced many who were way over their head, and became a shit stain on the mat that night. Tyler Parker is not a man to take lightly, as I have with others in the past. Because this man has been burdened with subpar opponents, and burdened with assumptions that the people he would face would be the ones who he could call competition. Yet this did not happen, in fact it was the opposite, and he is made.

I feel your pain Tyler, not knowing what is to make it to your full potential. In fact being a champion is not the fullest you’ve been, and with out worthy competitors you find it hard to even see that it is worth it don’t you. Is what you have the extent of your abilities. I’ll answer with an emphatic no, because being a champion means nothing unless you’ve been to hell and back with every single match you are going to have as one. But without the right people, the right chemistry, and right rhythm it gets boring. Hat you may have heard of me Tyler, take it into account that it is true. I’m a ruthless man, and man with burden of a company who’s corrupt nature is something that makes me move, and makes me motivated to take down. I don’t care who I have to hurt, I don’t care if I injure myself in the process, as long as this company looks in the mirror and sees how corrupt it is then my job is done. But until then every opponent is a mist that is covering the company’s eyes. Now I don’t know if you care about my crusade against corruption, but as long as you are an opponent, and as long as you have to displeasure of facing me, than you are just something else I have to conquer.

These are my dreams, these are my ambitions Tyler, and your request for me to get it done before Sunday is near impossible because it takes time. Rush it and it will surely fall and become a bane of former glory. I don’t doubt that I am in for the fight of my life I don’t doubt your abilities. Hell it would be an honor to make you realize your true abilities, but in doing so remember that I am here to win as much as you are. Our match will be like you said the highlight of the night, with barrages from each side clashing in the middle of that ring. But I’m not looking for a fight, Tyler, because a fight is lowest tier of conflict. What I want from you is a battle, a confrontation of immense proportions that you will be glad to have an opponent such as myself. Your previous opponents, Corrupt, Lucien, and Hawk are without a doubt more experienced in fights with you, as you were with them. But that’s where it ends for me, I’ve not faced you before, You’ve not faced me either, and yet we both know a little bit of our strategies. This is not enough you know, and you are prepared for drastic measures. These measures include bleeding, bones breaking, and even sidelining yourself to get a win. But your guarantee is nothing but words. And you know that words aren’t a thing without action. Tyler this battle, will not end anything, in fact it is the start of something new for both of us, whether it be experience, or the unearthing of new abilities this battle will bring the best out of the both of us and in your words you can guaran-fucking-tee that. I await our battle, our showdown Tyler. Blood for blood, Spirit for spirit, to win the one who gives the most will be on top and you better believe that I am determined to come out on top.
Post August 28th 2014, 2:09 am by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 HcPzzHEwJB31cUufYe6b0Kfqulcr0dCdgEfHYWT1NkR7kAzMF2_m9Tshs74D2reSuEs9U-X7B2iH6vLasEemdTrpEuMxzbJQfiaTzmbaT6P3T9wP2PX5b0M_UaJfWnhg4A

“I get that it’s going on Fall, but why does it feel so goddamn cold? Maybe it’s that chill in the air that big bad wolves breathe in between their blunt descriptions of why men like me don’t last and men like them happen to be the ones who thrive and take charge of the world. It’s always most convenient to cling to the piece of garbage you are than to change your ways after listening what someone has to say, but these same old wounds have calloused over and did so a long fuckin’ time ago. It’s nothin’ but the same old song and dance every single time. It’s nothing but a tough guy with no respect and a whole lot of pent of frustration from having to peel their own worthless carcasses off of their worn out couches or whatever street they came from and he looks to take that tension out on the first poor bastard he sees. Understandable. Completely understandable. I’d hate to break their hearts and remind them this isn’t their High School Drama Class and they’re not pre pubescent teenagers with nothing driving them to show their bullshit bravado with a schoolyard fight, but I suppose somebody’s gotta do it. Sometimes it takes the simplest tasks to prove a point to the dumbest sons a bitches you’ll run into. For instance, I could literally pick up a rock off of the ground of this city and toss it in any direction. North, South, East, West, doesn’t matter. Doesn’t make a damn difference, because the odds are that wherever I send that stone flying is more than likely to hit a Jack Noble or a Scott Oasis or an Andrew Fireboy. Men that was nothing more in this world than to hurt whatever’s put in front of them, collect a paycheck, belch, smoke a cigarette, and move on to the next obstacle preventing them from doing all of that in their lowly little lives. I’d throw myself off of one of these fuckin’ skyscrapers from the tumors listening to them has surely given me if they weren’t so entertaining to watch. Who doesn’t love throwing peanuts to animals at the zoo and watching them perform as if it’s just for you? Nobody can deny that sense of empowerment. I know I sure can’t. Behind this worn and torn mask of mine happens to be a human and any human that walks this Earth with a fully functional brain, two working eyes, and the knowledge to understand the English language could look at the men standing in my way on Saturday and see them for the violence fueled animals that they are. Little do they know there’s a far more dangerous creature than the animals they so perfectly mimic. They’re all the same and believe they’re at the top of the food chain until they realize what the most dangerous beast of them all is. You’re looking at him. No, not this scrawny looking superhero cosplayer you see me for. What you’re looking at is a flesh and blood human being. One with the ability to think and one with more than enough to entrap, stuff, and frame each and every one of you primeapes. Yeah, I can feel your crusty eyes looking at me all the way from here, with your alcohol infested throats as you quickly scribble down what insult you’re gonna throw next and pray to whatever it is you pray to that it sticks to the wall this time. Be it a personification of trash like Jack Noble as he sits on his ass trying to think of a proper excuse for the next time he finds himself flat on his back with defeat looming over his hollow head instead of training to revise his own history and keep from chewing on his own words as forcefully as he did on the last Showdown. Be it a beer guzzling, chain smoking barney badass like a Scott Oasis as he too joins in on Jack Noble’s admirable crusade of sitting back on one’s ass and pretending as though they’ll be handed a victory because they think they look cool and that makes them some sort of tough guys. Be it a man as hopelessly misguided as Andrew Fireboy as he’s altogether chosen a very bold strategy of metaphorically covering his ears with his filthy hands and pretending what I’m speaking to him is nothing more than glorified gibberish. I don’t like to leave anything in my life up to fate, but I like to think that somewhere out there, there’s a reckoning for every Jack Noble, Andrew Fireboy, and Scott Oasis. There’s a day that comes and burns down their already fragile homes of straw as they can only look on in the same horror I’ve seen all too many times. That look that enlightens them, if only slightly, and reminds them that there truly is a world outside of their own and they’ve clearly been hiding away from it like scared children for far, far too long. Let’s hope this Saturday on Showdown happens to be that very day for all three of these poor bastards.”
A-Will
Post August 27th 2014, 10:48 pm by A-Will
Frederico, you just don't get it. I hate this idea you have that you could base your view of me off one little fluke victory that will go down in history as non-memorable. You know why? It was just that, a fluke, the fluke that you stupidly thought I gave my best on. Now, don't give me wrong, I tried, but it just wasn't a fixed game plan in place. If you thought that I was giving actually 100 percent; if you thought I was performing at the peak of my ability, then you've seen nothing yet.

I go to the locker room after that screw job and I see people laughing at me because I lost to someone inferior, but they know that you're inferior. That's the point, but it's not the main point. I'm pretty sure I got it across since after the match. I'm on a quest and it's not for you. You're only a sunspot in it. My quest is going to the top and, when I get there, I won't have anymore unfinished business to attend to, so this will be the first of the many of them.

Cut the crap on whether or not I know you. I don't you personally, but I'm the type to hold grudges because I actually care too much about my career and about professional wrestling itself and I'll be damned if I let some inexperience, indigenous hypocrite think he's better than me. I know that I don't know much about you and, the truth is, I don't give a damn about where you come from or your current affairs, but if you want me to go down that route, it's not a secret that you got out of family business, not because you had different ideas, but because you couldn't hack it and now you come here and think you have a future, but the fact of the matter is you won't hack it here either and you've got this mind that you can accomplish anything after you beat me, but that my lost was your warning in disguise. It's your warning that God is playing you and you're feeding into his hands by actually believe that you can beat me fairly. That little theory of yours is wrong, buddy.

I am a man that has nothing to cover up, but you try to cover up that little fact with saying that you're going to win again and again until we're both no longer here. I know all I need to know to beat you this Sunday and that doesn't include your idiotic family that relies on reminding people that they're Italian to get by. Who in the hell do you think you are? It's easy for you to sit there and act glorified because you "got one over on me", but, I didn't ask for this match, yes I did ask for it, just to be in the ring with an overconfident asshole, I asked for this match to show everyone that me being defeating is only rare and it's not going to stand. I asked for this match to beat your sorry ass to a bloody pulp and make you realize why you won't go far in this business. And spare me the retarded Italian phrases because I don't need luck to beat you. You needed to beat me. I don't play your games. What you get in the ring will be the real me, someone that actually thinks while handling business and, even though you won the battle last week, I'm going to go double this Sunday and win both the battle and the war in this business because it's what I do. I know I already poured my mind out too much about you, but this Sunday can be be described in only five words: The Death of Frederico Rizzi. Oh, it's real, it's damn real!
Norman Hellion
Post August 27th 2014, 9:12 pm by Norman Hellion
I keep hearing people say that my friend Norman Hellion failed. Is that so? Because I don't see it that way. Failure my friends is not getting knocked down, it's staying down. At Midsummer Massacre I'll admit that Victor knocked Norman down. He knocked him down for three full seconds and that's great. That's quite an accomplishment but you made one huge mistake. A mistake that will haunt you to your core Victor. This mistake I speak of is you not finishing the job. A few weeks ago you were given the final nail and for whatever reason, you didn't drill it into Norman's coffin. The reasoning does not matter because a foolish man like yourself should not be granted five minutes to talk about why you did this or why you did that. It simply does not matter, just like your existence on this planet does not matter - but I'm sure you think otherwise. I'm sure you believe you have a purpose in life and that purpose starts and ends with Charles Manson. He's a wise man right Victor? He has brainwashed a lot of people. Yes he's so smart that he's rotting away in a jail cell. It appears to me he lost and you, yes you, will face the same fate as well - just in a different way. What you lose is up to you. I could tell you that Norman and I are still on the hunt for the Interwire championship, but there's a bigger picture. A picture I never knew existed. A picture that has captured the real Norman Hellion. The real Norman Hellion is capable of doing much more than reclaiming a title that didn't do him any favors in the first place. On Showdown we took a stone and we killed two birds with it. The Behemoth took out Showdown's champions with ease. It was fun. And when Norman picked up both titles, it was nothing but foreshadowing. Hades I hope you're listening to me right now which I'm sure you are because once someone mentions your name, you go ballistic and then you hit us with this tough guy act telling us if we have a problem with you then you'll gladly settle it in the ring or backstage or wherever. But the thing is Hades I don't have a problem with you. When I dream I don't dream about slitting your throat, I just dream about your championship. The same championship that Norman will win sometime in the near future and it's not a question of if, BUT WHEN. If you don't mind, let's talk a little more about what occurred on Showdown. As we all know Norman drilled you with a steel chair. Little did you know that was only an appetizer and the main course would be a nasty Discus Clothesline. I didn't want to do it. It's just that I had to do it. I had to send a message and I think that message was sent loud and clear don't you? One valuable lesson that I've learned from EAW is you have to prove your worth on a weekly basis and this past month or so, Norman has been struggling. He hasn't even met my expectations and usually I'm understanding when Norman let's me down because since the second he was born, that's all he's done. He's a screw up. In a perfect world Norman would graciously allow me to get full control of his mind and in that world he would be unstoppable. But for whatever reason he listens to other people from time to time. He listens to those who hate me. They feed his head with lies. Lies such as I'm only using him for selfish reasons when that couldn't be any further from the truth. I am here to help him. Do you see what happens when other people try to help that freak? Just take Dr. Andrew Clark for example. He tried to get to the root of Norman's problems and what happened? He ended up getting hurt. He let Victor storm into his office and assault my friend with a vase to the head and then he had the audacity to take a clipboard and press it against Norman's throat. HAHAHAHA. He actually thought those two objects were capable of putting Norman down for good when it didn't even keep him down for five minutes. Norman simply dusted his shoulders off and he got his revenge. He manhandled your champions. Champions are supposed to be superior to the rest of the roster but I don't see it that way. Just like the real world, EAW isn't just black and white. It's more complex than that and whether you want to believe it or not, Norman is still the most dangerous man on Showdown. Actually no let me rephrase that. Norman is still the most dangerous man in all of EAW. And I know Norman is coming off a fresh loss. But in wrestling we all lose at some point. Look at EAW's biggest legends and you'll realize they've lost a handful of matches and obviously that doesn't make them great, but what does make them great is how they handle that loss. They learn from it so they don't make the same mistake again and Norman is going to bounce back just like they have and mark my words, quote me if you must - when it's all said and done, Norman will rise to the top. He will rise because he has snapped. He is a volcano that has just erupted and every man and woman in EAW will get burned by the lava. Most of all, I'm taking the lead again. I let Norman handle his business the last few weeks like a big boy and he doesn't have much to show for it. He hit an iceberg and now it's my turn to steer this vessel and I will make sure that this vessel will crush everything in it's path. So what happens now? Where do we go from here? I don't have an answer for you at the moment. Just sit back and watch it unfold. Stuff your faces with popcorn while you witness the destruction Norman and I cause. 

This week we have a little tag match. On one side you got Starr Stan and Victor Vendetta and in the other corner you got Moonlight Predator and The Behemoth himself, NORRRMANN HELLLLLION. Usually Norman and I don't like tag matches because I know that our partner won't hold his own. But Moonlight Predator? I don't say this much, but I like him. He's probably the only person I can stand on the Showdown roster because he gets the job done more times than not. Some people say he's cocky while I say he's confident. What's the matter? You don't want him to be confident? You don't want him to brag? Where's the fun in that? The main reason why Norman and I like him is because about a month or two ago, we were on the same side in a six man tag. I'll be honest with you, I didn't trust him at the time. I thought he was like the others, but I was wrong. He had our back. He did everything in his power to make sure we would win and you know Norman and I are willing to do the same. Even though we don't know each other well, I feel like we have good chemistry and on Showdown, this dynamic duo of Moonlight Predator and Norman Hellion will annihilate their competition. One of the two men who will get beaten, bruised, and battered is Starr Stan. Stan long time no see. Let me tell something about Stan. He's good. He's good in the ring and that's something you would expect from an EAW Hall of Famer. I know how good he can be because Norman has faced him before when he was Answers World champion. If you listen to him talk, he'll usually say he's the best technical extremist in all of EAW. You know what? Stan you can have that label all you want because this Saturday Norman and I won't try to beat you at your own game by doing suplexes and whatever else. Instead we're just going to crush you. We are going to come out swinging and those swift left and rights will connect with your face. You're going to be in a brawl and you're going to try so hard to escape this brawl, but you won't. You need to be punished because I haven't forgotten Stan. Our last encounter you won because you desperately took Norman's boot and smashed it over his head. If that boot never fell off, who knows what would've happened. Last time you told me you were going to make Norman tap. You were so sure of it. But it never happened. You tried with all your might, you used every trick you had up your sleeve to make sure you would make the Behemoth tap out like a bitch but it did NOT HAPPEN STAN. Another thing I remember is you called Norman a rookie who wouldn't amount to much. You thought you would slay Norman like a knife through butter, but it wasn't so easy now was it? It took chair shots. It took THREE OLYMPIC SLAMS AND A BOOT TO THE HEAD TO PUT HIM DOWN - but I'll give you credit, you won. That loss was painful. It was a tough pill to swallow but even with that loss, I turned some heads. Just like you turned some heads at Midsummer Massacre, even though you didn't get the job done against the almighty Hades. I'm sure you're just dying to get a win to ease to pain, TO PROVE YOU ARE STILL THIS ELITE MACHINE THAT WE EITHER LOVE OR LOVE TO HATE. I'm sure you'll get that wish - just not this week. I usually don't have a problem with you Stan. I usually look up to you because even though I don't particularly like you, I respect you. Norman respects you. We respect you because of your accomplishments. You helped build EAW with the other legends. But - yes there's a but, I saw what you said to Moonlight. Before I begin I want to make it clear that he can fight his own battles, he proved that last week. With that said, don't you ever disrespect him again. NEVER! Because as of this moment he's with us. He's a brother to Norman and I, and we protect our own. So I'll cut to the chase. If you want to get to him, you'll have to go through me and even by the slightest chance you do - he'll plant that shiny head of yours into the mat. You don't want this Stan, trust me. Just let the vultures pick away at Victor in peace. Now Victor I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I know Norman and yourself have been at each other's throats for weeks. For weeks I let Norman try to handle business because I didn't want to push him. Nor did I want to be biased. I know you offered Norman a deal. You wanted him to get rid of me so he could join you and Chuck. Tell Chuck I said hi but that's right - you can't for obvious reasons. Anyways the reason why I haven't spoken as of late is because I wanted Norman to either accept or decline that offer on his own because he's a big boy. I trusted him to make the right decision and he did. The reason why he won't ever get rid of me is because he's loyal, amongst other things, but loyalty is the biggest one. Hahaha I just love how jealous you are. I love that Norman will always pick me over you and that fact right there leaves a sour taste in your mouth. You're not good enough for him to join you and I know you won one little match against him, but you are still not superior to I, Peter Hellion. Victor, my good friend, I keep hearing you say that you've won the war, but you're wrong. You won a battle. This war is going to continue mainly because you want it to. You keep poking at Norman and soon he'll snap that finger off. It's a shame Victor, you could've ended this on a high note, but now, you will lose everything. I'll make sure of it. Chuck Manson is your hero and one thing I know about Chuck is he has a tattoo between his eyes. I don't have a needle on me Victor, but I do have a knife. So tell me - what symbol do you want me to carve into that thick skull of yours? HAHAHAHA.
Kevin Devastation
Post August 27th 2014, 8:03 pm by Kevin Devastation
Expect the un-expected is a very cliched term used in our business POP. But I do agree that I will be going into Dynasty facing a man who I never stepped into the ring with. I do see you as the man you were in the past though POP, as the man who could do things in this ring that nobody else could do, I see you as the man who could make those people stand up from their seats and hold their hands over their mouths at the death defying acts you did. YOU WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE IN THIS COMPANY WHO CAN PUT ON A BETTER SHOW THAN ANYBODY ELSE EVERY NIGHT IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE THAT MAN! See POP I am a different breed though, and just like I have to expect the un-expected, so do you. You have to step in the ring, not with the Kevin Devastation who was a world champion for a week and was stripped of his title because he suffered a fractured skull because a little bitch had a tantrum after I beat him to become champion, along with two other men. I do think that that is a part of the story that everybody forgets when it comes to my world title run in EAW. But you have to see a Kevin Devastation who has evolved from that, a Kevin Devastation who has been through more hell than most extremists in this company and is still standing, like Lucian Black seems to think I am not though. I guess I did rack his brain a little to much when I taught him the first of many lessons he will learn if he thinks he can get in my way of getting my match with Ryan Adams. I HAVE STOOD IN THE RAIN AND AGAINST THE FORCES OF ALL MY ENEMIES, AND EVEN AGAINST THE DEVIL HIMSELF TO GET BACK AT THIS LEVEL ON THIS STAGE, I HAVE WEATHERED THE DAMN STORM AND I WILL GET MY REWARD! Lucian Black does not get to stop this, Hurricane Hawk does not get to stop this, and not even the Prince Of Phenomenal gets to stop this quest.

The best way to sum this story up is to compare it to the story of Odysseus, the great work of Homer. You see I have been on this long and hard quest back to a place I would like to say is home to me, that place is where fellow extremist/deity Mr. DEDEDE resides at this moment. I have worked to hard to get back here to have it all be for nothing, and I have had every obstacle put in my way to keep me from getting back to that next plane of super stardom. I am going to get there, the next trial is against you two, two men from the past who have been stars and champions and at the top. TWO MEN WHO CAN SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN A BETTER CHAMPION THAN KEVIN DEVASTATION WAS, TWO MEN WHO CAN SAY THAT THEY WERE A BETTER MAIN EVENTER THAN KEVIN DEVASTATION WAS. AND THAT IS THE KEY WORD..."WAS"...Because you admit POP that you are as you were, unlike me, a true personification of the word Evolution. A true example of the word defiance. I refuse to stay down, I refuse to go away and stay away POP. YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IT, NOBODY MAY BELIEVE IT BUT I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS NOW! I LOVE THAT DAMN RING AND FEELING LIKE A GOD WHEN I CAN GO TO LIMITS I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO IMAGINE. IT TOOK ONE NIGHT, ONE MATCH WITH RYAN ADAMS TO MAKE ME SEE WHAT I NEED TO BE HERE! You can't give it to me, Hawk can't give it to me, Lucian Black can't give it to me. It's like a drug that I can never get in the exact dosage or the exact milligram except from one dealer, and tha is Mr. DEDEDE. I am gonna get it though after I go through you people, I need my fix that bad. It will drive me to a point of insanity if I do not get Ryan Adams again in a EAW Ring. Maybe that will finally get me out of here, by my own hand. But who knows POP, who knows if even that will work in your favor. Because you can never really expect things to go right. But on Dynasty you can expect the un-expected.

You can also expect to see me once again tell the world that Ryan Adams is not done with me yet, that he is not done with Kevin Devastation yet! I GAVE HIM THE WORD TO GO AHEAD AND KILL ME WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE! HE FAILED TO PULL THE TRIGGER, AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY. RYAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME ON MY WAY IN A BLAZE OF GLORY LIKE I TOLD YOU TO TO SAVE YOUR TITLE. YOU FAILED IN THAT ASPECT RYAN ADAMS AND FOR THAT I SAY THIS TO YOU, YOU HAVE LEFT A MAN IN THE DESERT WITH NO WATER AND YOU HAVE IT ALL. I SEE WHERE I HAVE TO GO TO DRINK THAT DIVINE WATER AGAIN...AND TO GET TO THAT PLACE I WILL LEAVE A TRAIL OF BODIES IN MY WAKE. BELIEVE IN THAT RYAN ADAMS, AND BELIEVE THAT KEVIN DEVASTATION WILL SEE YOU AGAIN. Sooner rather than later...
Scott Oasis
Post August 27th 2014, 8:03 pm by Scott Oasis
Showdown Promo #1
**Scott Oasis is sitting on his couch with his feet on the coffee table . You can see the age of it the furniture. The couch springs are shooting out and the leather is ripped apart with stuffing all over the place. Scott picks up the remote, the cameras zooming in on his dirt covered finger nails as he turns the TV off. He stares at the blank screen for a while before turning his head. His eyes staring straight into the camera as you can hear the uncomfortable sounds from the man behind it.**
Scott Oasis: Now, now, don't be scared. If anything, be glad. Look through your camera and see what's at the end of the lens. It's my rugged, bruised and battered mug. That's huge not only for me but from the geeks who are sitting at their computer watching this. Just take a good long look at me. A far cry from the days of the pretty boys, the guys you see who are about ninety pounds soaking weight and most definitely a far cry from everything my opponents are and everything they aspire to be. I see these guys and they all talk this big game yet they're the puniest, most pathetic people I have ever seen. We have some try hard with the name of a 12 year old boy flipping around on a trampoline in his parents backyard. A vodka drinking scumbag who looks like he should be a judge on America's Next Top Model. Oh, and some kid running around with a red mask trying to play superhero. Guess he didn't know comic con ended weeks ago. These aren't wrestlers, they're a cast of characters for a freaking drama. I don't need to sit around for hours thinking of elegant, cool and deep shit to say, I have a problem, I flat out say it. I don't need some character, I don't need a dictionary, all I need is a camera,  my cigarette, my beer, and of course my brutal honesty. We all know all this garbage they spew isn't something they're going to deliver on. They try to act hard and become some "billy badass" in front of the camera but it isn't real. Me on the other hand not only am I real, but I am as real as it can get. Let me just tell you who I am in a nutshell. I'm a brawler. A mauler. A unhinged aggressor with no limits. I'm the type of guy you'll see getting into fights in bars and chances are you have.
**Scott reaches his grimey hand out to the table again and grabs a half empty carton of cigarettes. He pulls out a lighter from his pocket, lights up his cigarette and inhales, blowing out a huge puff of smoke straight into the camera which leads the camera man to coughing up a storm.**
Look at these phonies that the board have lined up for me. Jack Noble, Andrew Fireboy and Crimson Mask. Let's start off with that Noble guy. He bitches and takes shot at me over my "sob story" and how what I went through is to be expected and that many others have gone through this. There's a difference between me and the others. I survived. I lived to tell the tale, I am a true representative of the little guy. I'm not a martyr. I'm just a guy with the ability to air his grievances just like anybody else on the roster. You have some nerve though Hahaha...I'm not going to make up some goofy shit about how I had a stomach ache, but you have. How sad. Boo hoo, you had to work sick. If you're going to be a hypocrite at least not be such a sniveling bitch, be a man.
What else did you take shots at. Hmm..oh yeah, my entrance music. Well, even if I did have "one of them vagina's" I'd probably still have more balls than you. If the whole point of you talking about this match was to take a bunch of random jabs like you're a fifteen year old in telling your mom jokes to his friends I'm not taking the bait. Listen. You want to question my manhood? You want to question my dignity and my pride? Why don't you take those theories and keep them in mind during our match. We can be a bunch of catty bitches throwing insults around from social media but the only way to truly see how much of a man both of us are is to go toe to toe, hopefully you really are better than all of us because I hate hype with no substance. I mean REALLY hate it. You won't be a disappointment will ya' Jack Noble? You'll look really funny if this ends just like last week. You know, with you laying on your back and all. Would be a damn shame.
**Scott takes another puff of his cigarette before moving it to his other hand. He grabs a beer from in front of the couch and opens it with his free hand, taking a sip and laying it on his arm rest before continuing to speak.**
Who else we got? Those two jerk offs who have been having their little internet feud these past few days? I guess Crimson Mask is who I'm going to go with, Andrew Fireboy I'll get to you in a second. I'm sure that Peter Parker shtick you got going is doing great with the kids but it makes you like a giant joke. I've watched your vignettes. Looking over some city while hearing you try to sound mysterious is just flat out laughable. This isn't Marvel Comics and this isn't DC, this EAW, Extreme Answers WRESTLING! People come here to wrestler and others come to watch people wrestle, they don't want to see your fantasy crap. This may be my first match but I know how it works here. Jokes are kicked to the curb. Fantasy does not exist here. You come into this ring and try to talk about the shadows and all of that nonsense and you'll be met with a cold, hard mesh of metal against your skull in the form of a chair. You are not just out of your element, you are out of your universe. In this universe, guys like Scott Oasis thrive and guys like Crimson Mask...fail. I await your response, I can't get mt hands on any sleeping pills so I'm sure you will get the job done. Have fun trying to deliver on your word, cheers.
**Scott Oasis taps his cigarette against the rim of his beer can. The ashes of it fall inside but Scott doesn't care. He takes a big swig of the mixture and doesn't even flinch. In fact, he enjoys the taste.**
Aww, that sure does the trick. Now that I'm buzzed enough maybe I can approach this next opponent in the nicest way that I can. Andrew. In a business where the only options are to sink or swim you look to be the first ever floater. You aren't bad, but you aren't very good either, you're below average, some could even say just plain average. You have the nerve to call me inferior because I don't take time out of my busy schedule to shit talk some punks for twenty minutes? I have training, I have business to take care of and when it comes down to the match I'm going to be the most prepared out of the four of you. The fact that you walk around claiming to be God's gift to wrestling is laughable. Wait, he didn't say God's gift, no, no. He said he was The King of Gods.
**Scott spits on the floor in disgust of what Andrew had said.**
You aren't no god, you my friend are like the arrogant frat boy who thinks he's hot shit but ends up on the streets within years. That frat kid I'm comparing to you is actually somebody I know. He ended up working at a McDonalds and was a damn good employee. This spot that you are at is your McDonalds, Andrew Fireboy. Enjoy flipping those burgers and frying those fries because you are the best at that, that's your bread and butter. I on the other hand am going to make waves. I'm not just going to say so either, I'm going to take action. Get that finger out of your ass and try to accomplish something instead of waiting for somebody to open their mouth so you can defend whatever reputation you think you have in your first week mainstream. I swear, all three of you are just going to cancel each other out. Too many egos. Too many frauds. Too many idiots. And just too many ass whoopings from Scott Oasis to go around. I'll see you in the ring at Showdown boys. Hopefully all of you nut up by then because right now I just see a bunch of kids trying to have a pissing contest.
**Scott chugs the rest of his beer. Or so we thought. The asshole spits the cans contents right onto the camera lens with a big smile right before the video ends.**

Last edited by Scott Oasis on August 27th 2014, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post August 27th 2014, 7:58 pm by Guest
This past Sunday on Dynasty, exactly what I claimed would happen did happen, my opponents were reduced to absolutely nothing... besides... DUST. Sah'ta Thor spoke, I heard the fear in his overdrawn spiel. I saw the enticed nervousness in his sudden movement. This past Sunday night I watched a man with a bold claim and sadistic ways be reduced to absolutely nothing. I saw a man who talked a big game whither away on my fingertips, much like I will do with the rest of the Dynasty roster here in EAW. There is absolutely no one and by far, no wrestler who can stop Warrior V1 on his path.
You must understand. I provide the cure. I provide the medicine for the ones that are wounded. The antibiotic of this world lies in a cursed anomaly, because what you expect... isn't always what you will receive. This is something that the world will have to take notes on. I am a force that will match the spirit of any other, good or evil. I am a spirit of those stuck in between, in between the underworld and the promised land. Creep towards the light... creep towards the light only to be turned away on a rainy day and a dark night. Soon.... soon you all will understand. Soon, Warrior V1 will make his first big impact. But, before I speak on that, let me digress into something far less transcending. 
K. Foxx, now... I know very little about you. In fact, I know absolutely nothing about you. All I know you are just about another soul left to be devoured by the uprising that is Warrior V1. This coming Sunday on Dynasty, the world will witness the second EAW appearance of the Warrior V1, as he makes a mockery out a fool of a competitor. As he taunts and tears and rips apart K. Foxx, like a lion would of his prey. You may be a wrestler, but I am a force. In fact, if I spare you, if you can just do enough to impress me to a point where I believe you have some type of potential, I may as well initiate you as a Version 1 sectarian. Soon, you will be pointed to the guidance, where the light does not shine
Now on to something far more elaborating and interesting... I want everyone listening to close their eyes. Close your eyes and picture yourself the happiest you've ever been. Close your eyes and think, pray, scream, try and wield your way into believing that everything in the end will be just okay. Quietly, imagine yourself in the greatest state of comfort, away from flux. It needs to be the most immediate quiet you have ever been in trance of. You must be able to hear a feather touch the floor... enough to hear the modest tap of a heartbeat. Listen.... do you hear it? 
This is the weighing of the hearts: Is your soul lighter than a feather? 

Fin.
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post August 27th 2014, 5:08 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
Oh man.. Hawk?? Why him? And to think I was starting to enjoy this again. 

I walked into Dynasty the other night not knowing how my night would end. But as it turns out my dad was actually pretty chill. Picked up an easy victory over Hurricane Hawk and look at me now teaming up with him. I don't think I've ever been in the ring against KD or his partner Lucian Black so all of this is new to me. To be honest with you, I'm nervous heading into this match. Does Hawk legitimately want to become my tag team partner in the future? Or is he just fucking with my head. Either way I know I have to head into this match focused. KD, I know a little about you but I guess not enough. Looks like I've heard this story already Kevin. ''Am I what I used to be?''. Doesn't really matter if I'm what I used to be, because it's not stopping me from winning again next week.

That's the problem with society; there's too many people caught up trying to be what they used to be. Face it, things are gonna change. Believe it or not, I'm no different now then I was a year or two ago. Sure I was a little bit more naive and had more ''potential'', but that's in the past now. However, have you taken a look at yourself. KD when have you ever been a consistent threat in this company? Please enlighten me, when you weren't viewed as a joke of a champion. This isn't your first rodeo and I know you've been doing this for awhile, so let's not even talk about experience , because it won't benefit you. 

I find it funny that the only ammunition this company seems to have against me is saying that I won't amount to what I was in the past. What's even more funny is that I don't even consider that my best. I know what you're saying, I was the flat out best and the main attraction in this company. '' How could he possibly top that?''. Who cares Kevin? I'm just taking EAW one week at a time and trying to pick up as many victories as I can. And in the process if I have to remind you that I'm as good as I've ever been, then I will. Remind you that we've never been in the ring together, so expect the un-expected. Another thing is, who are you to question my status in EAW? When was the last time you were on top of the mountain? C'mon KD, we both know what your peak has and will never reach mine. I'm just that damn good. Don't believe me just watch.

Lucian Black? Doesn't ring a bell. How are you? I believe this is the first time we've met each other. I don't know anything about you or what your background is but I would like to introduce myself. I am the guy who will officially welcome you to EAW. Now I know you may be frighten by my resume and the way I present myself, but I assure you there's no reason to be afraid. I'm actually a gentle guy. That's until you cross me though... 

You are what I would call a side piece. Your one of the small domino's I must knock over in order to get to the bigger prize. The prize being the Answers World Championship of course. You don't strike me as someone who should be taken serious, so I'm expecting an easy W on Sunday. Yes, that was disrespect. I think you're a chump. You can always prove to me that you're not, but I doubt you will.
Post August 27th 2014, 4:50 pm by Guest
(In a dark alley, Andrew Fireboy lights a torch and devilishly grins towards it.)

It entertains me, it really does, that some people just appear to have this, in their useless minds, ridiculous "sense of humor" that makes them think puts them in any bigger of a position than the one I am. They think that their biggest priority at the moment isn't to focus on the visual of their own blood blinding them which is absolutely going to happen, but... make jokes out of my expense. More precisely, out of my name (which isn't original at all to begin, although I really see why is it such an easy target - but it just makes the humilliation you fools will be put through even bigger). As if it wasn't commendable on a negative perspective to step up and attempt to actually oppose me, they even try to get some fun of it. Bad choice in life. Really, really bad.

So Crimson Mask retaliated in our little war of words and I do have to agree with a point he makes. That a man like myself, who's so assured of himself and his skills in this sport, wouldn't understand the attempts at bringing him to reason that he may not have such a chance of success. But I am sure of myself because I KNOW my chances of success are endless. Kinda like this fire that I'm holding here, I am something that if you touch, you're burned alive. And to be frank, the credibility that you have to stop me sure as hell is unimpressive. I mean, you claim that I have a more cringe-worthy name than yours but... with all due respect, if you deserve respect in the first place, I don't look like someone who a neckbeard hillbilly virgin would bow down to just because he "wanders streets and doing heroic things". Much like yourself Crimson Mask, those virgins don't have an interesting life that people can look on and be jealous of (because being jealous is the best quality of the human race). And neither do they hold interest when it comes to their outside - most of cases anyway. Much like you as well, which probably is the real reason why you hide your face anyway. But after Showdown, even if you were annoyingly good-looking, it wouldn't matter what kind of interest do you hold for everybody because it'll be rendered worthless after I stomp all over your filthy carcass. You compared me to a caged baboon in your little rant on how I wouldn't understand that I was going to get beat by you, and honestly I couldn't comprehend that even if I wanted to. That's the impossible in a nut shell. But well, I simply consider you a bleeding fish in a sea of great whites - one who's just waiting to get bitten a lot. And you actually give me something to play with in that comparision, because caged animals, be it baboons, dogs, snakes, whatever, are dangerous and enraged animals. And trust me: this pissed off mammal will humble your ass by making you his bitch.

But we also have the revelation of the century - Jack Noble also gave his very insightful and very politically correct opinion on me and what I pretend in EAW. Ha. And I here I thought it would've been worth it to save this woeful excuse of a competitor from physical, mental and emotional torture. Big time misjudgment, Andrew. I'm no society panderer, not even an inch close, but I think I would be doing such an incredible favor to people if I disposed of this utter shit in the hell he was born in. He who tried to up me mentally by... rambling incoherently - yes, incoherently, it wasn't easy to understand what you were saying behind your "sickness" in your words - on the internet about my personal culture. About my entrance antics as in me dropping a torch kinda like this one that I'm holding, my nicknames, my everything I do, say and pretend. Like some kind of desperate failed comedian begging for that one drop of attention, and when he does get it, he squirts all over his pants. I do all of that stuff, I am all of that stuff and I pretend all of that stuff. And what the hell are you gonna do about it? Ramble and insult, stupidly thinking that's gonna win you anything? Calling out my fight sports background too? Oh oh ooooh, this guy is just ASKING for me to wash my hands in his exposed veins. That background is as legit as you being a worthless waste of life, which before you say anything means it's 100% legit. And the cherry on top of the cake? The man said that I'm "so embarassing he's embarassed for me". I am embarassed that you even directed your word at me, Noble. It makes me vomit to be referenced by your tryouts in modern society acceptance. It seems that according to you, I'm a big joke. Failed comedy - the one you hold - is a bigger joke. But man oh man, and I'm no comedy expert but I do know for a Goddamn fact just like I know that my lust for unrivaled greatness in this business is infinite and that I know I will eviscerate those who get in my way with no intention of feeling any remorse, that you sir are the biggest joke of them all. I'm more proud of holding the surname Fireboy than I am believing that class-A++ bullshitters like you exist - and I don't know who is that possible, I really don't, but you somehow did it. Jack Noble isn't a loser. Jack Noble is THE loser. Come Showdown, I'm gonna make you swallow the mucus you coughed alongside your own blood and make you wish you missed the show for sickness, indeed.

The other guy still hasn't said a word, smart by him for knowing his place is the one of inferiority and at least so far, I will still spare him of a graphic and bloodred beatdown if not necessary for that to happen, but unfortunely I can't say the same about the other two. Either way, the three men who are stepping in the ring with me are only getting their money's worth for attempting to fight a war of rifles with their bare hands. It's stupid, it's an act of headstrong losers and it'll be the stage for the biggest brutalization in EAW history, all courtesy of the King Of Gods (yes Noble, I do have that much of a Goddamn ego and I'm fucking proud of it), Andrew Fireboy.

Crimson Mask. Jack Noble. And Scott Oasis. For all of you... LIGHTS OUT.

(Fireboy puts out the torch and the room goes dark.)
LVCIAN
Post August 27th 2014, 4:31 pm by LVCIAN
This is really confusing.. What are you, a king or God? Oh, I know. Neither, you're a BITCH. Yeah, that is what you are, "Frankie". You don't have any balls. I don't even have to say it your actions speak for themselves. You attacked me from behind only a bitch would do that. You want a battle? You're going to get a WAR. The moment you attacked me you put a foot on a battlefield. The war is about to begin so you better grow some balls because I am assessing the situation then it will be MY TURN to attack.  I think I am speaking for the entire EAW universe when I say this I am sick and tired of your rants. Why can't you just come to terms with the fact you don't have what it takes to beat Mr. DEDEDE? You've had innumerable opportunities to become a World Champion again and you have failed to capitalize on them, you totally blew it. If you honestly think a couple of punches will keep me out for good you've got another thing coming. That's probably our only similarity, Kevin. We're resilient. Regardless what we go through we always ultimately rise above, we don't stay down for long. However, our differences are many, but there is one big difference between you and I and that is you can be stopped, I can NOT be. Despite my recent losses, despite everything I have been through throughout the course of my career I am still here, I am STILL STANDING. You have no idea how badly I want to punch you in the face. I don't want to hear your bitch rants anymore. When I get the chance I will make sure the EAW universe doesn't have to hear them again. I want retribution and I will get it, Kevin. You will be neutralized. Unfortunately, they want me to team up with you this week on Dynasty. I highly doubt I will be capable of suppressing the urge of punching you in the face, but I will try my best.. for the sake of the team. Our opponents are none other than Hurricane Hawk and Prince of Phenomenal. I have never stepped into the ring with Prince, but I have seen what he is capable of. This man has achieved great things. But just because I respect POP as a competitor it doesn't mean I will go easy on him and his partner. You see, my priorities are clear. I'm on a mission, a mission to neutralize corruption and establish justice and a honorable regimen. I haven't forgotten about that and I never will until my objective is completed. Hurricane Hawk thinks the Unified Tag Team Titles are "rightfully his" the question is, what has Hurricane Hawk done to deserve to hold one of the tag team straps?  Exactly nothing. When was the last time Hawk won a match? I don't even remember to be quite honest. I have already established dominance over you before, Hawk, repeating history could be difficult but I believe in myself, these people believe in myself because I represent what is right and I ain't letting them down. I don't need to use you or anybody as  a stepping stone, Hawk. I really don't because I am making my own way, I don't feed off of others success I create my own. I ain't a damn parasite like you. I know you and POP are two of the greatest, but so am I no matter what you or anybody says I am one of the best wrestlers in the world today.  Like me or not you can't deny that, you can't even attempt to refute that. Honor will continue to live on after Dynasty and whoever gets in my path will be NEUTRALIZED.
Post August 27th 2014, 2:00 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Jacknobleheadertrippysmall_zpsd4d2c447

The Jack-man Cometh
(Showdown Promo #1)
- Andrew Fireboy vs. Crimson Mask vs. Scott Oasis vs. Jack Noble

An orange juice carton sits upon a wooden table. Rays of sunlight beam through the window in front of the wooden piece of furniture. The East Bay Bastard, Jack Noble, you is wearing a frilly, black bathrobe, sits on a chair with his feet kicked up. He grabs a glass full of fresh orange juice and grabs a bottle full of a clear liquid as he then begins to pour it in. It's vodka. This piece of shit is adding vodka to his orange juice at eight o' clock in the morning. Jack looks up at the camera and releases a mucus filled cough.
“What? I'm sick. I mean, judge all you want, I just don't care. That's the sad reality of life, even if you're sick you just can't get a day off of work. That was the case last week. I was in the locker room puking, but regardless of my health, I was FORCED to compete. Even though I was only at forty percent, I still felt pretty sure that I'd be able to beat that sad, lonely bastard, Crimson Mask. Obviously, he got the better of me. It was almost as if the dude was aiming for my stomach, like someone told him my ONE weakness that night. Once again, that's just the aura of EAW, snitchin', talentless bitches.”
Jack shakes his head slowly, just thinking back to the last Showdown is making him even sicker. He rotates his left hand clock wise, stirring his drink before tilting his head back and slamming the whole thing. He then plops the glass back down on the table as he proceeds to make himself a new drink. As little beads of sweat drip from his forehead, he sniffs up the snot that had been about to drip of out his nose. Sexy, right? The Bastard closes his mouth and puffs out his cheeks before letting a large, disgusting belch out. He closes his eyes and exhales deeply.
“But let's talk about this week.. while I dwell on last week. As if having a one on one match while being nearly incapacitated was bad enough, I got to compete with three other men in the same match on this next Showdown. I have a feeling someone higher up the ladder is picking favorites, as shocking as that would be. Oh, yeah, and let me tell you this much.. that favorite definitely isn't your good, ol' friend, Jackie. It would be nice though, sitting in the bosses lap, getting matches against opponents who either completely suck, or have a fever that's so high the man can barely stand. As a matter of fact, I'm writing a new comic book, 'Crimson Mask; The Bosses Literal Bitch' it should be a best seller because everyone love the 'underdog' … if you know what I mean. If you don't, underdog, as in, he's under him, dawg.”
As per usual, Jack is rather happy with his “witty” comment. This time, instead of slamming his OJ and vodka, he takes a sip of it, clears his throat and sets the glass back down onto the table. The East Bay Bastard tries to take a deep breath, but it is quickly cut off with a loud barrage of coughs. After the little fit, he rolls his eyes and begins to speak again.
“Fuuuuck this shit. Even so, don't worry Noble-ians, the church of Noble-ianity will be in full service this Showdown. Well, probably not because this fucking cold won't seem to fuck off, but you know.. fuck. There is one bright spot this week. Instead of just one dickface, I get three to make one of. Yes, you heard that right, three little weasels lining themselves up to be torn apart verbally. So let's see who else is in this match.. hmm, looks like his name is.. Andrew.. oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. Fireboy, really? When signing your contract to EAW did you just say 'give me the gayest shit you can think of.'? If so, creative did a good job for once. So, let's look you up on Google a little bit.”
The Bastard whips his phone out from the pocket of his bathrobe. He then begins tapping away, presumably searching up some dirt on his opponent, Fireboy. His thumb scrolls and scrolls before, finally, he stops. His mouth opens wide as his eyebrows perk up. It's almost like he can't even believe the information that he has just found thanks to that world wide web. Jack then frowns and rolls his eyes, as he tends to do.
“Alright, Firecrotch, if that is your real name, I'm going to read this aloud for everyone to hear. You're apparently 'deranged', but aren't we all? Way to stick to the generic ways of wrestling. You want to be the best ever.. probably because your mom always gave you the little post-loss pep talk of 'you'll get em next time, Skippy!' A background in MMA type shit, karate and an amateur wrestler.. I can't help but feel like that's just a load of horse shit. Firecrotch, the new Karate Kid would be worse than the Jaden Smith remake. Oh fuck me, a 'professional weightlifter' too? Talk about god modding. I can't believe the EAW staff would sit there and believe this shit. Well, actually I can, but still.. goddamn. What else.. what else..”
He begins to scroll through the web pages on his phone again. Before too long, some god fucking awful music begins to blast through Jack's phone's speakers.
“Oh, Deftones.. not terrible.. I guess. WAIT. FUCKING WAIT. You carry a torch and 'violently drop' it? That's your entrance?! I get that you're called Flamerboy, but now you've just gone and taken it even furhter. I've had some pretty bad gimmicks in my day, but holy shit, kid. This is just.. just.. sad really. Oh, and you call yourself 'The King of Gods'? Dude, I thought I had a ridiculously huge ego. Fuck this, I can't anymore, I've lost my ability to can. Congratulations, Firecrotch, you're so embarrassing that I'm embarrassed for you. I need to move on...”
Jack scoops his glass off the table and slams the rest of the drink down. He, understandably, needs a drink after digging up this information of one of his opponents that he is set to face on Showdown. Noble places the glass back down onto the kitchen table as he begins his search for dirt on his next opponent. He lets out a couple uncomfortable coughs before cocking up an eyebrow.
“Scott Oasis.. pretty cool name, I'll admit. I'd give it about a seven out of ten, so that's a pretty solid score, man. Better than fucking Fireboy, but anyway.. let's see. Oh, ladies and gentlemen, we have an orphan on our hands! Probably for the best. At least you won't go suckling up to mommies teat unlike the other two bitches in the match. So you're not off to a shabby start, Oasis. Okay, okay.. so you're from Maryland.. I kind of feel bad for you, but you'll see no pity from this fuckin' guy. Eh, you're kind of losing me. I mean 'The Mercenary of Justice'? Do you unleash your Justice all over your opponents? 'Bro, you just got your justice in my eye, not cool man.' And now we wind up at your entrance music. Three Days Grace. You're starting to make me believe you have one of them vaginas. I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it. What else.. what else...”
Scott Oasis doesn't seem to have all too many smudges on his wrestling record, but any single one that can be found, Jack will find. He continues scrolling until he comes up on a site that has an interview from Oasis. 
“Okay, here it is. So you were recently interviewed, and you went on to talk about how you used to sleep in your car and barely eat. It's almost like you're bitching about it. Do you know how many people in this industry that had to do the exact same thing? Hell, some people have to do that shit every day, just your average Joes. But somehow when you do it, you're the sob story. You're the man that overcame poverty. You're the hero while other people are in the exact same spot that you were except these people will probably be in that situation the rest of their lives. Yet, you're the martyr? I don't fucking think so, Scotty. Seriously, do you just sit there and slurp up all the pity that you've went out of your way to gain? Fucking hell.”
Obviously, that part of the interview seemed to have hit a nerve for Jack. He doesn't take kindly to people rubbing their success in other people's faces.. unless he's the one doing it that is. His eyes move side to side as he continues to read the interview done by one Scotty Oasis.
“Now this is something I can respect. Scott, you say you believe the world is dark and run by the greedy. It is. The world is a very dark place. Many people who have the most are completely undeserving of it, you're right. The thing is.. you are undeserving. You don't deserve to be in the same ring as me. None of you guys are. I am better than the best. I am better than the rest. Apparently I've been catching up on some Doctor Suess. So let's have a little rhyme time, yo. You can't beat me. You can't keep me down for the one, two, three. I am simply better than thee. And it will make you pee, to see me, standing tall and with glee. You will flee, and tell all the little bees, how great it must be, to be me. Ye, ye, East Bay go hard, yo.”
Jack jerks his head up toward the camera as he strikes a pose, crossing his arms and touching either shoulder. Suddenly, Jack begins coughing and coughing hard. He looks like he is almost going to literally hack up a lung. Thankfully for him, the little fit ends abruptly as he had been able to hold his breath and let it pass. Even after that embarrassing attempt to look cool, Jack still wears a little smirk on his face. It truly is extremely hard to get this man down for long. 
“Let's get back to statistics.. I am one and one in EAW. I demand that an asterisk is placed next to that number. The fact of the matter is, I was forced to compete without being at one-hundred, hell, even sixty percent. That's not right, and if I absolutely have to, I will take this to a judge as this is unsafe working conditions. We all know Crimson Mask isn't exciting. He's just another typical psychopath, a gimmick that seems to be running wild here in EAW. But then, there's Jack Noble. The minty cool breath that is here to help EAW fans get that shit taste out of their mouths. Fans are neat and all, but let's face it, I'm my own numero uno. I, like them, watch Showdown to be entertained and to see what I could improve on, which is virtually nothing, but still. It's hard to be entertained when everyone here is completely the same. It's just.. just bad.”
Mister East Bay glances to the carton of orange juice sitting in front of him, looking tempted to take a swig. However, his eyes then glance over to the bottle of vodka. As if it wasn't even a close second, Jack snatches the vodka off of the table and begins to pour it into his mouth. Maybe he's trying to help loosen his sinuses? Or, the more likely answer, he has what some people may call a drinking problem. Noble places the battle back on the table and shouts out “WOOO!” before he speaks to his adoring fans once again.
“Vodka is a miracle, isn't it? The only thing Russia can ever do right, really. And for hating homosexuals so much, how come Putin is in some of the straight up gayest pictures that I've ever seen? Whatever, I can't tell if the room is spinning from the fever or the booze, but this shit is getting trippy. So let's just wrap this fucking thing up. I'm sick and I'm angry. Two combustible elements on their own, but together.. it's not going to be a good time for my dipshit opponents. EAW as a whole will feel my wrath this week when I lay my vengeance upon Crimson Mask for taking advantage of my weakened state last Showdown. Jack Noble doesn't like losing because Jack Noble isn't a loser. These three jobbers I'm facing this week though.. these are the men that will have their careers defined by losses. The men who came so close, but just couldn't quite make it. The men who got brutalized by Jack Noble on just another Showdown match. They don't even deserve a beat down at a Pay Per View because no one would pay to see them. I mean, what's there to see? The Firecrotch, The Orphan and The Confused Not-So-Super Hero. Doesn't sound like something I would waste my time on.. if I had a choice, that is. Regardless, these are the three fucktards that I've been given this week, and I will guarantee a Jack Noble 'W' even though I'm still sick as fuck. ”
Jack closes his eyes and puffs his cheeks again, another charming burp flows from his lips. Who wouldn't fuck this man? 
“What I'm trying to say is.. you don't corner a wounded animal, and you bet your ass you don't corner Jack Fucking Noble. I will rip these men to shreds in the middle of the ring. It's going to be disturbing to watch. But, of course, don't take my word for it, tune in to Showdown and see for yourselves.”
A perverse smile tears it's way onto Jack's face once again. There's no doubt that this man is feeling sadistic after putting up with the flu and being pissed over his recent “undeserving” loss at the hands of Crimson Mask. 
“Now get the fuck out of my house. I have a lot of sleeping and just the same amount of masturbating to do, and unless you wanna be here for that.. you need to leave.”
With that last statement, the camera fades to black. Jack proves that even when he's not even close to being at his best, he is still a forced to be reckoned with. Here's hoping that The East Bay Bastard is feeling more up to speed this next Showdown, because who could even imagine the blind rage this man will feel, losing to opponents who are lesser than him for two straight weeks.  
Voltage Promo #2
Post August 27th 2014, 1:51 pm by Guest
** Friday Night Voltage is slowly creeping up on Lochlan. He is estatic and very anxious to make his debut in front of the massive crowd and the EAW roster. Sometimes being excited and anxious about a wrestling match can come with great disappointment, as you are so excited you look past the objective. The objective is always to win. Lochlan has never done this. His eye is on the prize for Voltage, and that prize is a win over Leo Carlyle. He's been in some small time wrestling leagues/circuits, he's even had some major success at some of them. EAW is not any regular place to wrestle. This is where you get Answers, in the most EXTREME way. **

** Lochlan still goes to a local gym in his hometown of Ottawa. The Gym is called Bodyslammers Canada. This is where he grew up and broke in. When he was just a teenager, he trained here, learning the ropes of the business. Lochlan always prided himself in knowing your opponent. Knowing what stands before you and how you can beat them. Lochlan drives his used Trans Am into the old parking lot of Bodyslammers. He gets out with his gear in his Reebok bag. Goes into the dressing room, changes and comes out. As he comes out of the old dressing room at Bodyslammers he imagines the flash bulbs and the roar. He's never been to an even with more than 2,000 people. This is the big time. His chance. Some wrestlers only get a few matches before they are let go by the front office. Lochlan feels the need to win, and win now. Head trainer Ralph Wilson greets Lochlan and they start their session. **

Ralph: How are you doing there Loch? Heard you made it! We're all very happy for you!

Lochlan Rossdale: Doing great Ralph. I have a lot on my mind. This is important for me. I can't blow this.

R: Well we'll get ya going full steam ahead their now Loch.

L: Lets just get going.

** Lochlan gets down in his corner of the ring and faces into the turnbuckle. His hair shiny and wet. Ralph puts on his headgear. Lochlan can be tough to train with when it comes to technical mat work. Lochlan locks up with his trainer and tosses him out of the ring in a push back motion. **

R: Easy there Loch, we're training remember man?

L: Yeah forgive me. I need to tone it back down a bit.

** Lochlan thrusts Ralph into the ropes with an irish whip, and Ralph reverses it. Lochlan then comes back to Ralph and Ralph jumps over Loch. Lochlan bounces off again and delivered a brutal clothesline. Loch picks up Ralph and does a snapmare, then a fireman's carry. He then starts working lightly on the knee and leg area. Ralph is giving Loch some great suggestions for his match, telling him things to do that he normally might not look for. **

** In this type of training match, there is no pinning, just a series of moves and ideas being thrown out. It's competitive but with Ralph giving out ideas in a casual. Lochlan is always open to new things but keep most of his offensive arsenal on the mat. Technical wrestling is always been his focual point. Always will be. Loch has been training everyday here since the Voltage card was announced Saturday Night during Showdown. He usually does a 3-5 hour session. That's all someone needs in Lochlan's physical and mental condition. After a few hours of sweat and blood (Ralph was cut by Lochlan's Axel handle elbow from the second rope) Loch hits the showers. The facility is nice, but not too nice. Lochlan makes the point of getting things done instead of worrying about his looks and worrying about a paycheck like Leo Carlyle does. **

R: Man you really went hard out there Loch. Did you think you were in a match at some points? A real match?

L: Maybe (slight chuckle). No I just don't want to blow this chance what Tre has given me. This chance that all the guys of EAW have given me. This is my shot. It starts with the opening match on Voltage. I have to earn my way in EAW and I'm looking forward to the great challenges that lay ahead of me. Sorry if I hurt ya Ralph.

R: Hurt me?! You fucking cut my forehead open! (gives Lochlan a high five and they kinda brush it off like this has happened before).

L: Yeah sorry. If I ever become something big in EAW I'll make all the years of my pushing and demanding to stay late up to you Ralph. I promise. Right now it's not great finanically, not until I get some of the purse from my match against Leo. Hell, maybe someday I'll even take you on that vacation you need so badly. (Ralph is 62 years old, and hasn't had a vacation in years. He's a tough old man, but he truly needs a break).

R: Nah, that's alright Loch, I'm just glad you're on your way. What are you? 24 now?

L: Turned 25 a few weeks back. 

R: Oh yeah, I forgot! Wow, how time goes by. I remember you coming here since you were 14. Begging to stay late. I would give you the keys and you would lock up around 1 or 2am. I've always trusted you Loch.

L: I know you have. You gave me trust and respect when a lot of other trainers/managers/wrestlers wouldn't. I'll always remember that.

R: Well I have a couple of prospects coming on up. I have to get back at it. I'll see you tomorrow right?

L: You bet. You bet. Take care Ralph.

** Lochlan hugs his beloved Trainer/mentor Ralph Wilson. He starts to head out of the office and turns back. He goes to his locker and opens it up. The inside of the locker has a 8x10 photo of Leo Carlyle. He's holding a fanned out stack of 100 dollar bills. Smiling like he doesn't care about anything in the world. He will care when Lochlan gets him in Distortion (Sharpshooter), and he has to tap. Lochlan stares at the picture for about 2 minutes. Just looking at it. He then takes it off the locker's inside. He crumbles it up and drops it calmly to the floor. He then leaves the dressing room, and makes sure his foot crushes it again on the way out. Lochlan is looking to make a point Friday on Voltage. The world shall see what Lochlan has to offer. **
Hurricane Hawk
Post August 27th 2014, 1:08 pm by Hurricane Hawk
Work hard play hard. What a way to come back to Dynasty refreshed and lightened. I went through war on Dynasty this past Sunday and it felt like the rush that I needed to pull myself back up from the trenches! Amazing was the vibe as two legends clashed inside of that ring the lightning could be heard! The thunder rumbled as we battled it on until luckily Prince of Phenomenal pulled of a victory that wasn't so satisfying to me. POP I'll give you you're credentials for that victory, but I think you took the wrong idea when I talked to you after that match. You see POP, you have potential still. You have grit.. you have strength.. agility.. You have a package that almost no other extremist could hold and I admire that.. I respect you for that as well, but then there comes a fact that when Showdown has something brewing called THE REALLY GOOD TEAM, something has to be stopped. POP you called me washed up yet I had you on the verge of tapping out and almost giving up in that match. I think you're not understanding the situation.. we don't have to like each other, we just have to respect each other. We can compete together in that ring and be the best team that this business has ever seen and you don't see that because you're thinking of things that is so "phenomenal." Like what POP.. going after DDD's title? That sounds like a great idea but Mr.DEDEDE's currently in a situation that we can't penetrate and take the opportunity. POP I think you should look at the brighter side of things and give it a chance. We can be the EAW Unified Tag Team Champions, we can be the best, but you just don't want to be "phenomenal." Being solo isn't always the way to go POP, but maybe you'll give it a chance after this upcoming Sunday when we step into the ring with two extremist that I've been battling my whole career. Kevin Devastation is up first and wow.. man you've changed. You went from being EAW's biggest joke.. to an actual contender. Kevin I'm still not impressed being that you didn't capitalize on the opportunity at Midsummer Massacre.. but I don't even think you've reached God Level. You see there's something about "God Level" that you don't understand. You're whole career you've been struggling to realize that you were never on your own like you are now. You've been behind Dark Emperor.. and the Black Hand. Hell.. you even let Cyclone get in front of you. That's because extremist like us Kevin.. we take opportunities and we use them for greatness. We don't just use them just to fail like you did at Midsummer Massacre. Kevin I'm not going to lie.. you've been beating my ass my entire career with the help of others.. trying to claw your way through my skin and get inside of my head but you just couldn't do it because I didn't let you. I never gave up when it came to you because I knew for a fact that on your own.. you never had the guts to beat me. Just like at Reckless Wiring.. I had you down for the count for the EAW Interwire Championship and what happened? You called for your lackeys to come out and help you. Look into my eyes and honestly tell me what you are without help? You are completely nothing. You haven't done anything to deserve "God Level." You want to talk about "God Level" let's talk about that irrelevant ass title reign you had because you were jealous of your own partner. Let's talk about how you were EMBARRASSED AT PAIN FOR PRIDE. Kevin, you will never reach that level, but you know I already have. I've ran through this business from the ground up. I made a NAME FOR MYSELF. I put my name on the EAW World Heavyweight Championship TWICE AND ACTUALLY HAD A REIGN THAT MATTERED IN THIS BUSINESS. I solidified myself with accomplishments that not every extremist can grab like the Cash in the Vault or the 24/7 Battle Royal. Kevin, you still have a way to go and I started later than you did. That just goes to show when you work hard you get to play hard in this business. Kevin you haven't even lifted a finger in this business.. THE ONLY REASON you got DDD by yourself at Midsummer Massacre is because Cyclone dropped out somewhere like he always does. Deep inside you should know you were never at God Level.. you put that inside of your mind to make you feel like you actually mean something in this business when you actually don't. STAND BACK... AND KNOW............ that closest you are becoming a God is licking Satan's toenails for every accomplishment you have. And then POP... we have Lucian Black, and this man has been great. Lucian you've been getting ahead of me for a while now. It was just Dynasty when you beat me in that Battle Royal for the EAW National Extreme Championship to be the number one contender and then you beat me one on one. I was flabbergasted but the thing is now I know what I have to do now. You see I respect your power.. but the only way you fight fire is with fire. This Sunday Lucian this won't be a walk over for you. I'm not going to let you use me as a stepping stone, you will realize that you're stepping across two of the best extremist to ever step into an EAW of all time. You and Kevin are just a same to be honest.. being that you both were lackeys to your partners and watched as your partners exploded.. while you guys had to just take a time to turn your head up and look up towards them to see that you were really that inferior. Both failed and couldn't accomplish your goals. I've got new goals on my plate.. I'm still hungry because it isn't MUCH on my plate. I'm going for what I think is rightfully mine and that is that opportunity at those EAW Unified Tag Team Championships. I will show the both of you that I'm still on the same level that I was a few years ago but MUCH better in this element. This is my ring.. this is where I show off my best and once the both of you step into the ring with POP and I you can blame it on whoever caused the lost between the two of you. POP and I aren't going to collapse to either of you. Lucian.. you want honor? I'll give you honor by assassinating you right there in the middle of that ring while your partner Kevin can only look on without caring. You both are an explosion just waiting to happen when you are put on the same team. This Sunday.. a new team will arise.. and they will be on the radar for everyone to see.. we are nothing to be messed with.
Jamie O'Hara
Post August 27th 2014, 12:58 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo

Bloody Dawn

Don’t worry Ryan; I’m not celebrating just yet. I don’t celebrate the small victories like most would; I can assure you that both my feet are still firmly on the ground. I’ve been on this ride enough times to know that beating an opponent mentally doesn't assure you a damn thing, just makes life slightly…just slightly easier. But I've seen enough of you to know that the mental battle is the last thing to worry about. Your drive…your determination…your thirst for absolution as a champion is nothing short of admiring. It’s clear to me the sort of change that has flowed through you since holding the title  As each second ticks by I continue to realise just how much this match weighs on our futures, our destinies as competitors and everything that I do in preparation becomes just that bit more important…just slightly more vital. It’s just how I see this match. I find myself most nights wondering if this is the first of many battles we’ll have over the years; destined to clash time and time again until one of us finally has enough. Or will this match be the first of just a few? I would be nice to once again have an opponent I’ll clash with over my tenure in EAW again and again. Either as simple pick up wins or even wrestling at highest of heights, the top rung of the ladder over some of the most prized achievements this place has to offer. This match, this idea of us clashing time and time again only becomes personal when much more is on the line. This becomes personal depending on how much this title truly means to you. If it means everything you say it does, you believe it holds so much significance and defines who Ryan Savage is then surely this would become personal on your own behalf. THAT’S WHAT DEFINES A CHAMPION. This becomes personal when someone like me, the truest meaning of a legitimate threat there is, threatens everything you have worked hard for, it becomes personal regardless. Whether or not I join you on such a personal level is left in my control, but this? All of this thus far has just shown me how much more you have to learn as a champion. You’ll learn in due time Ryan, don’t worry about that. When the title is stripped away, perhaps it will be then you realise how much more the New Breed championship actually meant to you.

We’re rare men Ryan. When you look at who has held the New Breed championship, particularly those few names who have tasted greater success, it’s quite easy to see that you and I are much like them. Your effort as champion, mine as the next, will ultimately be in vain. We can bring the prestige, the pride, the honour to the title but it takes men like us to continue the work, to make it truly worth something. That’s what makes this match so big, so important. If it has taken four months for someone like me to come along for your title to be in jeopardy, then how much have you really added it? Sure, to be a fighting champion is one thing, to defeat all those who stand before you and perhaps…just perhaps that has built the legs of confidence you stand on, but how proud of your defenses can you be when you, as a champion, are not pushed to his limits each and every time? The influx of men trying to climb the ladder just means more waste to go through, more rocks to clear to find those precious diamonds. A harsh reality of this industry. All those men we want to see succeed, we want to become greater competitors will ultimately be nothing short of tally marks; tally marks you’ve collected and the marks that I’ll collect when I take that right away from you. Another question I must ask, how many men have you molded for the better Ryan? How many men have you beaten to the point where they’re simply forced to pick themselves up, push themselves beyond what they believed was their capabilities? THAT right there is how you shape a division and leave an everlasting impact. But I can’t see it Ryan. Did the men you beat just crawl into the shadows and fade into oblivion? Faded into irrelevance because they couldn't crack it? I can’t see the change except for the fact that one warm night some weeks ago a bloke finally walked into frame threatening to take it all away. Perhaps the change lies in the fact that the current New Breed champion can hold with some approval, some praise…but how much of that is because you’re the lackey of one DEDEDE? Like it or not, the change you’ve brought to the New Breed championship is little. You’re one of few who will manage to break away from its ranks and go onto much greater things in his career. But the division itself? Nothing improves. Nothing at all. I’m left with the task to improve it and even I realise, even without the damn title in my own hands that everything I desire to see, everything I wish to achieve will ultimately be in vain. It takes rare men like us to continue the task at hand and sadly, rare men are far and few between.

Maybe I’ll never realise the importance of the New Breed title to you. I think it may be because I look towards greener pastures while taking what I can to make sure that journey is a little easier and don’t want to see myself clinging to such a championship and find myself becoming contempt in the role of its champion. I mean, it’s easy to continually knock down those who are just cannon fodder, but where’s the significance and pride in that? But it’s nice that you find such significance in the championship, that it makes you believe that as New Breed champion you should be feared…but that’s just another thing that separates you and me, I don’t need the title to push my claim to be feared. You said it yourself; the title has been disrespected, so why would anyone fear its holder? How you install fear in those on higher rungs…how you make sure they take notice of you is by the actions you make. It just brings me back to the point I made before, the opportunities you seem to have let slipped through the cracks. I wonder though, will you regret these missed opportunities? Maybe, ultimately, you’re destined to yet another man, another figure in this industry who had everything in the world to make it but when those chances to further your career came around, you just simply didn’t have the extra ticker to get the job done. Maybe you shouldn’t have worried about regressing when you won the title, but rather regressing without it. I have faith, believe it or not, that you won’t.

I do find myself wondering if my class and finesse won’t be enough. I wonder if I need to allow myself to embrace bloodlust and push myself beyond the limits that have defined my career, to see leave you lying in the ring in a pool of your own blood with a bit more than a fractured skull. You’re not like Collin or Riley Ryan, I know that…I understand that…but what makes you different to them is that one of them couldn’t hack it and the other is just like yourself, following his master like a pathetic dog. I could very well consider this as a cake walk; you’re not the largest, most threatening or most intimidating beast I’ve encountered in my career but you have something I want and for that alone, for just one night, you become an illusion of the greatest beast I’ve ever faced. And how do I defeat the greatest beast once again? It’s simple. I knock him to his knees, staring into the distance with his blood stained face sending a great cry for help before delivering that quick…swift blow that ends it all. Everything you have built up Ryan, this idea of who you are as a champion will come crashing down around you on Voltage. I wonder if you’re truly prepared for this moment. If you’re prepared for your false sense of reality to come crashing down; exposed to be a champion in borrowed time? I will put your four month reign into perspective my friend, a perspective that will show you as nothing short of a cheap champion undeserving of the praise he has collected. I will leave you on your knees, your face bloodied and staring into the cameras with a silent cry for help to those around the world as you become thankful I didn’t arrive on the scene any sooner.

I’m coming to Voltage to not really care for your wellbeing. I don’t care if what happens on Voltage jeopardises your chances of yet another prime opportunity to team with DEDEDE at Territorial Invasion and further your career beyond the New Breed title. Quite simply, you’re going to be the first tally mark I make as champion; the first name that’s etched by the scholars under the historic reign I’m about to embark on. Let me remind you of a simple fact: where you and I stand right now, this isn’t personal it’s just simply business, it’s how this industry rolls. When you’re rolling around in the ring, disoriented by the lights and the noise of the crowd, trying to grasp what has happened, be thankful I conduct my business unlike most others and all you’re just little Voltage a little lighter. Just remember this; one man’s sunset is another man’s dawn. Voltage marks my bloody dawn.
Voltage Promo #1
Post August 27th 2014, 12:44 pm by Guest
*The camera  comes  inside the gym as Redmond is just dropping a bar bell with 400lbs loaded, back onto the rack .  He slowly arches and flexes his shoulders  as he grabs a towel  from the bench  and wipes the sweat off his face. His gray tee- shirt is darkened by the sweat  from his body  as he turns and looks into the lens of the waiting camera with a smirk on his face.*

So I finally get my EAW return match on Voltage this Friday. A pretty nice welcome by the EAW Management I guess. Now, I understand I am supposed to be facing Prince Reus in 2 nights. Our so-called Prince does not only seem weak physically, but verbally as well. Since our match has been booked, he hasn't spoken a word about me or the match. It seems like he already knows who he is locking horns with. That is good, because if he knows who he's facing, he knows what he's gonna get. When I have a man down and ready for execution, I execute him. It is as simple as that.

*Redmond pauses for a moment and wipes his sweat with the towel again and then returns to speaking.*

I  will give you fair warning Reus, once that bell rings  to begin our match on Friday It just maybe  the bell to begin my rise to the top of  EAW. You see, everywhere I have been in  this  business I have been a legend. And I plan on that trend to continue here in the EAW.  I will let nobody stand in my way or block my path  to the top and that includes you Reus. I'll see you on Friday fella!  Be prepared to be put to death!

*Redmond exits the gym  with an evil smile as the scene fades to black.*
Post August 27th 2014, 11:08 am by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 QjDYhgd1vtNcIrzRB1zBl_oNWEicLY0IN_i8QnxweWYjWsMeSpNQCV5t4qTJjgK-0bxtilmH0YnvPFRrvUPA1t1oAsT-bstI-LPqHdQ3QoBFik5fEf3I3SCjC11JYIflzw

“I’ve stopped trying to keep track of whatever filthy city I find myself wandering at late hours of the night. They’re all starting to look the same to me by this point. Bright lights, loud speeding cars, drunks spilling from clubs hollering at one another before they vomit their intestines out from all the alcohol they’ve consumed and simply couldn’t handle. That’s about all every city’s smelled like to me. Just vomit and car exhaust. Yet somehow it soothes me, in a way. I feel most content when I’m walking around late at night and simply taking in all of these cities, putrid smells, bright lights, and everything else that comes with them. It’s a love I simply can’t find myself ever pulling away from. It does me no real favors, but I just can’t let it go. Maybe I have some strange attraction to my own work. Everything from the streets to the homes to the alleys are filled with creatures, be it rats or cats or dogs. Graffiti’s consumed almost every wall you see. You can literally feel, taste, and smell the crime that’s filled cities like these and it all makes me feel warm inside. It’s a drug I cannot pass up. I want to change the world for the better and yet I know that deep down, I’m doing it to get my fix just as much as I do it to help those that cannot help themselves. I can already feel what’s coming my way with every passing second that turns to a minute and every minute that grows into an hour and every hour that progresses into a day and as soon as this day, the next, and the next after that have all dried up, I know what awaits me. With all of the threats of violence that have been flung down my path, I feel no intimidation. I don’t scare easily, but this is more than that. This is more than acting tough. What I feel as I walk into this new challenge that’s already become filled to the brim with promises of torture, I cannot find it in myself to stray even an inch. I know precisely what I’m doing and for all of the pain that I’m going to receive, I can’t find it in my heart of hearts to care. It’s an ecstasy I cannot deny. It’s walking into the lair of the enemy with bullets passing by your body. There’s a certain majesty to it, I’d like to think. There’s something beautiful about walking into a cave to look into the glowing red eyes of a supposed dragon and laughing your ass off at the sight of its true form in nothing but a mere little dog that’s just been barking in the dark for too long. Yes, there’s nothing quite as satisfying as making your way through the rounds being fired off by your enemies and feeling not even a hint of fear, because you already know not a single one of their ammunition will leave a scratch. You know that as much as they’re firing and as loud and proud as they may be, their hand shakes as it squeezes the trigger. I feel no more at peace than I do stepping into the den of one Andrew Fireboy and two others that will find themselves playing with us in my dear friend, Jack Noble, and a man by the name of Scott Oasis. However, this feeling of familiarity and nostalgic warmth isn’t from anything Scott or Jack have said, perhaps because one has learned its best to keep his mouth sewn shut and the other has seen enough to open his mouth period. No, what keeps me warm on these cold nights is the echoing sound of the shrieking voice of a man who has found a name somehow even more cringeworthy that of my own, our ‘Final Destinator’ himself, Andrew Fireboy. What a sight to behold. What an absolute thing of beauty it is to see someone as fired up and sure of themselves as the man I’ve come to know over these past couple days. It’s like trying to communicate with a baboon, because you know that no matter how much you speak to them, it would take far, far more than simple words to get them to understand you. And funny enough, Andrew Fireboy is going as far as a caged baboon would as well. With all this talk of blood and guts he’s spewed, I’ve been left with nothing but a pretty picture. Not a picture of a man clawing my entrails out from my stomach, but of what any junkie pictures. The foreplay. Oh yes, the foreplay. I can almost fuckin taste it. I can see it in my head as Showdown nears closer and closer. I can see the image of wrapping that rubber tubing around my arm and the single drop of liquid karma that leaks from the edge of the syringe just before I plunge it in and inject it. There’s nothing this time I’ve spent with this piece of trash could possibly offer to me than that moment of euphoric bliss when I step into the ring on Showdown and I get something those pretentious suits never realizing they were offering me when I signed their contract and gave them my soul. But, of course, when I come down from my high, Andrew Fireboy won’t be so special anymore. Hell, he never was. What he’ll be is just another syringe. Just another temporary plaything for me. No matter how much you want to be the best. No matter how much you want to hurt me. No matter how much you wish the things I’m telling you won’t come true, it doesn’t matter. Nobody gives a shit about the last drops within an abandoned syringe. It just remains left on the ground for the trashman rid of and crush it and compact it with the rest of the garbage while the world keeps on spinning and everybody moves on. It’s thoughts like that that put a little extra pep in my step on these dreary fuckin’ nights.”
Post August 27th 2014, 10:41 am by Guest
Oh no, no... DON'T play this card, don't try to act like the victim, don't say you got screwed, this is all on you. You messed up, you made a mistake, you don't deserve a rematch, but you got one. If you asked for it, and for the life of me I don't know why you would and they gave it to you then okay, fine. If that's the case I actually applaud EAW for listening to talent, but really... is this what you want?

You put forth a valiant effort in our first bout, but you lost. At the end of the day you could try to mask up WHY you lost, you didn't know who you were facing, you had no time to prepare, you got screwed... but a loss is a loss and as much as you try to, you can never mask that up. 

There is no excuse out there that can make up for getting your shoulders pinned into the mat for three seconds.

There's no such thing as an unfair loss.

When you overthink, it clouds your mind. I'd argue it's better going into a match not knowing who your opponent is. 

You're so paranoid about the first match, but I ask you.. if you're so stuck on your last loss, how can you ever move on to your next match? 

You may have asked for this rematch, I'm not aware of the circumstances surrounding it, but whether it was on yours or EAW's doing, the decision for one was made on impluse, nothing else. 

What is a rematch other than a re-hash of the previous? Nothing. As long as you go about it the same way, nothing else wil change. I still look at you the same way, an incompetent fool who other than my name, still doesn't know me. The result this Sunday WILL be the same, if not worse for you. While your mind continues to be cluttered with all these unnecessary thoughts and strategies, my mind for this as well as all my other matches remains the same. One objective, one thought, win.

I don't know which cliché to end off on, but I'm sure there's one that fits.

Buona Fortuna.
Post August 27th 2014, 7:34 am by Guest
(A fire is seen burning inside a very wide dark room. The camera zooms in and sees a hooded man throw comic books into the flames. The man reveals himself as Andrew Fireboy.)

It appears to me that someone is really trying to cultivate his own hell. Someone who evidently does not have enough brain cells to understand that defying what I fully intend to do only fuels the burning wildfire of my desire to be the best in the world, and of torturing those who dare to oppose me. Not shockingly, that one person is the only one out of my debut match's adversaries this next Saturday that wears a mask. Of course it had to be.

This Crimson Mask guy had the audacity - the sick audacity - of calling out my upcoming actions on him and the other two, and even dared to insult me. Hehe, I sensed it coming, I really did, but I never thought that even some masqueraded fool would be the one to step up and try my knuckles first. The man called me a stepping stone. And he says he will step on me harder than everyone. He also called me a piece of trash for society to forget ever existed, well sir, have people forgotten Jeffrey Dahmer existed? No, they haven't. Have they forgotten Adolf Hitler existed? No, they haven't. Will they EVER forget Andrew Fireboy existed? Again, no. My actions will run in their dreams wildly enough for me to make sure they will never forget my name, my legacy and the path of destruction I left behind. I am a piece of trash, you are absolutely right on that, and I am 100% proud of it, because in the real world, men like myself, who intend to be the worst kind of pieces of trash, live FOREVER. Meanwhile, poor souls like you just wind up scarred for life thinking they are tough enough to deal with Mother Nature's most savage creations, but in the end they just get bitten all over their pathetic bodies. You think you are some kind of... vigilante. Some kind of superhero. Who thinks the streets need to get rid of the worms, or as you call them "pests", of society. Well Crimson Mask, have you ever considered that maybe those pests are actually vengeful, and that they can, should and will comeback to haunt you in return? Your mission is somewhat noble in theory, but the execution completely falls flat when you realize you are attempting to halt the journey to becoming THE legend of this business that the most dangerous being on the face of this planet, Andrew Fireboy, is doing for himself. That is the worst of crimes and I will make you shriek in pain, head to toes, for even thinking of it.

You are someone with a clichéd name, who believes himself as some comic book star. Well, how about a clichéd comic book comparision? You... let's call you Superman. And let's admit that, in the form of Andrew Fireboy, Superman just met his Doomsday. Now let's make a preview of things to come when it comes to the actual real world, the world where superheroes DON'T win. And in this world, it's as simple as to say that the greatest wrestler of all time, Andrew Fireboy, will give this Deadpool-wannabe his most required reality check. You don't have a wake up call to open your eyes and realize just who the fuck are you dealing with, and since that's the case, I will personally beat that wake up call up into you. And it'll be my biggest honor to do so. You see, I'm no deranged criminal who tortures the innocent just because. I do it because the innocent are NOT innocent - they got in my way. And any kind of obstacle, living or material, stands to be stomped all over. And there ain't no better to stomp over an obstacle than to virtually rip him apart, limb. From. Limb. When it comes to those who do stand to attempt to stop my objective, spilling blood is to me like a beating heart - I just can't live without it. Have you considered your own beating heart? Because you might have to when you reach the point you're almost losing it. I say this because, a week from now, you're the one who'll be looking on the walls laid down in a hospital bed, just wondering how much lifetime do I still have, and asking yourself "why did I dare to oppose Andrew Fireboy, the Final Destinator himself". I am a God among Gods, I am the greatest professional wrestler this universe has ever seen and I am your apocalypse, Crimson Mask. I don't belong in a ring, you say. You belong at all, I say.

Regarding the other two, I can't say anything about them yet... because they're smart. They said as much as zero words regarding myself and what I intend to do to them. Because they know they aren't in the position to escape the pain. For that reason, I may actually have some form of pity for them and I'll spare them from the most brutal of beatdowns. Maybe. Just maybe. But not in the case of the man who wonders streets, desguised as some kind of vigilante, thinking that he can translate a comic book into real life by himself. That man sealed his own let's call it "final edition" when, for once, the bad guy actually wins at the end.

For Crimson Mask and for the other two, Showdown = LIGHTS OUT.

(Fireboy drops water on the fire, putting it out. The room goes entirely dark.)
Post August 27th 2014, 4:17 am by Guest
Voltage Promo

Where was this company’s management when I needed it most? It was absolutely nowhere to be seen. DEDEDE, this whole thing extends a whole lot further than just me feeling as if I owe Zack Crash for helping me regain my Cash in the Vault contract. While I’ve been forced to scratch and claw every inch of the way through this company, I’ve always watched so intently. I’ve sat back and watched as guys that were never good enough to tie my boot laces were placed ahead of me, only to fail because they were never good enough to stand in the position that they were handed. I’ve watched as guys were forced to scratch and claw their way through this company, only to get nowhere because of the glass ceiling this company places over their head. I’ve watched as a guy like Tyler Parker is relegated to the National Extreme Championship, just so the likes of Kevin Devastation and Lethal Consequences can re-enter this company and take the spotlight they didn’t deserve. I’ve watched as a guy like Diamond Cage is forced to overcome every single obstacle this company has thrown in his way, while you waltz into the main event of Pain for Pride, only wrestling a handful of matches in the matter of four months. I watched as a guy like Lucian Black is screwed out of the King of Extreme, all because you placed Sekaiichi back into the tournament after he lost. I’ve been forced to scratch and claw my way back to the thing that I earned at Pain for Pride and what did this company do to help? It did nothing at all. The only time any of them seemed to show their faces was when I was close the regaining it. Where were they when Dark Demon had the opportunity to light me on fire at the draft, after Eddie Mack and Lucian Black hit me in the back of the head and beat me down? Where were they when Lannister made his presence known as almost ended my career? Where were they when Dark Demon threatened to light that entire arena on fire? Like I said, they were nowhere to be seen. But when it came to me getting my hands on Lannister, the likes of Y2Impact never wasted any time bringing security out to drag me away. You see DEDEDE because you questioned Zack Crash for choosing me on his team at Territorial Invasion but look at the man that you find yourself standing next to. You see, you didn’t choose Ryan Savage because he’s a guy that’s could be the man to save your rule over this company. You didn’t choose Ryan Savage because of how good you attempt to make others believe that he is or because he’s held a championship in a division which is standing on its last legs. You chose Ryan Savage as the first member of Team DEDEDE because he’s one of the only few people that will still ask, how high, when you tell him to jump. You chose Ryan Savage because he’s still willing to spew the same garbage that you feed to him. You see DEDEDE if given the slightest of opportunities, I’ll do the same thing I did to Ryan Savage a few weeks ago on Voltage. I’ll show the world how feeble the man that likes to attempt to make to world believe he’s some unstoppable beast, really is. But when it’s all said and done, Zack Crash will be running this company and I’ll just add another accomplishment to my cap.

You see but now allow me to turn my attention towards this week and Devan Dubian. You see Devan, I see this as the best opportunity you’ve had at finally grasping the EAW Championship. This is the best opportunity you’re going to have at gaining the one thing that has always seemed to be just out of your grasp. But Devan, I need to ask you a question. What makes this different to every other time you’ve come so close? What makes this different to Territorial Invasion back in 2011? What makes this different to Territorial Invasion last year in the No Way Out match? What makes this different to when you were attempting to gain an opportunity to face Tyler Parker the World Heavyweight Championship against Jacob Senn at Reasonable Doubt? Devan, what’s different to the guy that I beat a few weeks ago? Is there anything different Dubian? Do you have a little extra kick in your step? Have you taken all of your vitamins? Have you gotten down on your knees and said your prayers? You see because Devan, it’s one thing to profess to the world that this is your time, but it’s a whole other thing to actually prove it. Since Pain for Pride I have walked out every week and proved why I am the best thing this business, let alone this company, has to offer. Since Pain for Pride I’ve taken everything this company has thrown my way and walked out with my head held high. I’ve had to listen as people have told me that I’m nothing more than a man that needs guidance; listening as people believe that they hold the answers to my problems. And every week I have walked out and proved that I am a man that needs to no help. You see, while you believe that you’re going to walk and beat the man that taken the world by storm, I have some bad news. I’m going to do the same thing I did weeks ago. I’m going to walk out and prove why I should be standing at the top of this company. I’m going to walk out and prove why I should be standing with the guys that this world calls this company’s elite. While you may believe that your time is coming Devan, I’m going to show you that this is no fairy tale. I promise you that.
Kevin Devastation
Post August 26th 2014, 8:15 pm by Kevin Devastation
I had it all flowing through my veins, I had the power I have only dreamed of in my grasp. And for once I truly fet alive. I felt as if I could take Mr. DEDEDE and end him in front of the entire world at Mid Summer Massacre. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I, that Kevin Devastation was not capable of wielding such power for that long, not yet anyway. But with my body burned by the white hot lights and my wounds now seemingly like mere scratches. AND SEEING THAT I LOOK AND FEEL LIKE I HAVE GAINED SEVEN YEARS WORTH OF TORMENT ERASED FROM MY MEMORY, AND GAINED THE ABILITY TO HAVE THE REDEMPTION I HAVE SO LONGED! I had the power, and I know it is inside me waiting to be unleashed again. Only one man can bring me to that level and see it to the end, and his name is Ryan Adams. And we will fight again on that next level, that upper echelon you live in that I visited. Get rid of that puke Zack Crash, and then afterwards know I ain't dead yet Ryan.

But lets talk about who really is dead. Lucian Black, not only do you interrupt me on my show, on Dynasty. But you want me to push you, you want me to make you want to fight back against me. I am fine with that Lucian Black, but are you? You didn't seem that way on Dynasty when I walked away and you were left laying. I don't wanna seem cliched by saying don't go to the deep water because that's where the big fish lay in wait. But I am not gonna wait anymore, it does nothing but take up precious time that I can be using to reach the highest level I can reach. And while you lose to a mere man in Tyler Parker in a match that never will be memorable in any eye, it took Mr. DEDEDE spearing me through barricades, through announce tables, con-chair-to's, and then a final spear off a stage into electrical equipment to keep me down long enough for him to retain, but not keep me down for good. HE KEPT KNOCKING ME DOWN, AND KEVIN DEVASTATION KEPT ON GETTING BACK UP! I am better than I have ever been Lucian, not some shell. If anything I just now popped out of the cocoon that held me down for so long. Because at Mid Summer Massacre instead of screaming that I was a god, instead of talking like a fool about things he knew nothing about, instead of making an ass out of himself after each and every defeat...I PROVED THAT I COULD HANG WITH THE GOD OF EAW, AND I PROVED THAT KEVIN DEVASTATION COULD BE A THREAT TO RYAN ADAMS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! What are you a threat to Lucian? It sure as hell isn't Kevin Devastation, or anything in my world.

But you know who I really think about when I think of the word threat? I think of what Hurricane Hawk and what Prince of Phenomenal used to be. The two of them used to be something to worry about when you faced them. They used to be the men who not sent a cold chill down your spin because of fear, but made sure you put in one hundred percent effort or they would take you on head to hell and they would beat you into oblivion. Both former World Champions. Both former members of the greatest stables in this whole damn company. Hell even Hurricane Hawk is a Hall Of Famer in his own right. And now I can barely even look at the two of them in the face, because no matter how hard I have fallen in the past, I never could be compared to how either of you fell from your positions. That is one of the reasons that I will walk away on Dynasty with the victory, not with egg on my face. I look at your matches Hawk and I do not see the same man I saw years ago who went toe to toe with the likes of CM Bank$, with the likes of Jaywalker and Y2Impact. I see a man who in this day and age can barely hang with guys like Lucian Black and Christopher Corrupt, who in their own rights are good competitors for who they are. But you are held to a higher purpose Hawk, even higher than myself. And you fail at it every day I see you Mr. Hall Of Famer. Because when I look at you, I see the same young kid who in 2010 I made my bitch at Reckless Wiring...

And then on the other half of team wasted potential we have the Prince Of Phenomenal, a man who I have never laced my boots to compete against or with. I only know of what I have seen from the outside. And you live up to your name when you are on your game. You really are a phenomenal person inside the circled square, but can you at this point in time ever look at yourself in the mirror and say that you are anything like you used to be? I doubt you can, you may try and I am sure you will POP. But just like I feel will be the result of your comeback this time, I feel that you will do a few things that remind them of who you are, and then fade to black again, just like Hawk will do. I hate to say that too, because I for one enjoyed the run you had POP. And I even kind of enjoyed seeing Hawk destroy Cm Bank$ relationship. But the one thing I do enjoy more than anything else than that. I enjoy the feeling of knowing that I am going to be in the ring with three men who I have seen in the past in some way or form, and I am the only one of the four who has risen again like the phoenix and has reached the next plane of extreme. The next plane of my stardom, and the next plane in becoming what I have said I was in the past. While the rest of you, aren't even close to being anything more than shadows of your former selves. I enjoy that fact, and the fact that I truly have reached the next level, that I truly have reached...God Level.
Jacob Senn
Post August 26th 2014, 7:51 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #1
Losing is not optional when you go head-to-head with Jacob Senn; losing is a definite fact.
Why is it that when I became the world champion, when I conquered the battleground that was set before me, people are so quick to judge me as some sick person who sold his soul to the devil of Damien Murrow to get what he wanted? If I wanted to sell my soul to someone, if that is an actual reality instead some figurative shit that you conjured up in your head, why would I sell it to a man who was not even an afterthought any more when I ran into him? When I walked up to Mazeya and walked down that ramp to try and ascend to this height, I did not hear you people telling me I sold my soul. I heard praise, much like the praise you give Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, or Y2Impact after they do the evil and manipulative actions that they do. If they kicked someone in the balls, slit someone's throat in front of your eyes, attempted or executed unspeakable atrocities in the ring, you never bat an eye and why is that? Why is it that people like you, Devan, only look towards the world champion at the time with a microscope, talking about him being the devil's advocate, when there is so many people guilty of it goes right over your head? THIS IS A BUSINESS, DUBIAN! There are sharks all around these waters, if you haven't realized it by now, and the water is infested with chum and smaller fish waiting to be eaten. It is eat or be eaten here and I have made it where my meals come a little bit easier. Easier, I said, not harder, because having people look at me as the target and WANTING to take me on is different and easier to me than having to scrape my way by and force my way into the top spot of the food chain. I don't see how this situation, me being the Undisputed Champion of E-Feds, is not getting what I deserved, Dubian? Clarify that, for me because that just doesn't make any sense to me or when you came over the pond, your English was a little rusty and could not understand its American dialect. I conquered at Pain for Pride, I have conquered since then, and I conquered your pal Brian Daniels to win this EAW World Championship that rests on my shoulder right now. Do you think I am complaining about that? Do you think me and Damien Murrow just despise every moment that we hold these belts and are just wishing that you take them off of me because if that is the case, you must have landed too many Silent Flashes or taken too many kicks to the head because I DO NOT WANT A RELEASE!
I revel in being the best that this company has to offer right now, I delight myself in being the man who conquered the mountain that EAW put before me to climb and I enjoy the fact that the men like you who are stuck at the bottom of the harmonic divergence that the universe has for mankind, are never going to stop me from being what I am and that is the greatest wrestler to ever live. I am something that comes out of myths and legends, The Fabled Conqueror that you see in the stories that decimates the nations of kings and gods that have been erected before him, and you just wish that was you. You wish that this championship was on your shoulder and I feel your envy because it was the envy I had that fueled me to one day grasp it, but this high and mighty crown that you have placed upon your brow that makes you want to demean my accomplishment, it is going to be what makes you get your head caved in as you taste the canvas with your blood on it. You think being some hero and pandering to the people is going to get this championship in your hands and finally proving the doubters wrong, ask Brian Daniels what it got him at the end of the day. You may want to chastise me for stacking the odds in my favor and manipulating the game to be rigged from the start, you may want to bastardize my name by making me feel sorry for myself for doing what I did with Lannister and Damien Murrow, but you and Xavier are not far behind and the difference between you and him is that I do not see him crying and complaining that Brian Daniels isn't the champion. He has something to worry about with his Cash in the Vault case to be able and cash in for this very championship I hold, but you seem to be fixated on the fact that I did something unsatisfactory to be the best in this company and the champion that you could not even become in less time. If this is the Devan Dubian who is going to face me at Territorial Invasion for the EAW World Championship, if this is my first title defense, then it is going to be easier than I assumed it was. I thought that the man who has been waiting for another opportunity for this championship for three long years, the man who has been clawing and scratching for this opportunity that he has been given very generously by yours truly, I thought he would be a little more dangerous and determined to get this belt than a whining schoolgirl whose crush got splattered on the sidewalk by the biggest and best. Step your game up, Devan, because Territorial Invasion will be a night where I guarantee blood will be shed. Voltage, when I face Matt Ryder in singles competition, you will get a little preview when I wipe the smile off that guys face and give him something that he has grown used to over the years, a slaughter.
I want to see you bleed, Devan, and make an example out of you for all those who want to test me as the world champion, especially the sole tag champion of Scott Diamond and his recent Hall of Fame manager in Ashten Cross. Matt Ryder is going to serve as a sacrificial lamb to see if you finally get your balls back instead of being another Brian Daniels fangirl as I make him take the pain and suffering for this insulting person that thinks he can beat me. Then when you decide to snap out of it and be The King of Amazing that wants to take on The Bane of Kings, you will know why I am called that. I will put your head on a pike and wave it around in jubilation as I retain my championship and then at the end of the night, I go on to take on whatever Y2Impact wants to throw my way as the champion. Whether it be the brutish berserker of a tag champion,  the man seen as the future world champion of this industry, or a legendary figure of god-like proportions who wants to see who is truly the greatest in Extreme Answers Wrestling. I welcome the challenges of a champion, I welcome the pressure of the world that is on my shoulders to be the best in the world, I welcome a hungry Devan Dubian that will not be bound by some cheap ideal of honor to make you feel good about yourself.
Because with The Fabled Conqueror, there is no such thing as honor.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 26th 2014, 7:08 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Dynasty

So, it took three years to finally decide that you want to come back and pick a bone with me? What took you so long? I’m quite curious about why you would decide to make your presence known by blindsiding me at Dynasty last Sunday? The only things I have seen you being is a woman with power, but also a lover. What makes you think that I can take you seriously after those minor things? While you’ve been making google eyes with a false prophet that got his ass kicked by Mr. DEDEDE at Pain for Pride, I’ve been doing things that no other Vixens has dreamed about. I’ve done things that would be impossible for Cleopatra, the Heart Break Gal and most importantly, they would be impossible for you. I was able to shut up Jaywalker, take his Hall of Fame Championship and get rid of that asshole from EAW once and for all. In comparison to you, I’ve done way more than you have in your career here. Other than that, I was the first Vixen to ever win an Extremist champion, not only did I do that, but I am the second Hall of Fame Champion in EAW history.

For the past few years, I have demonstrated what a true Vixen was. She is someone that never quits when the times get tough. She never stoops so low to get the opportunities handed to her. I have shown that if you really want something, that you will eventually get what you rightfully deserve. I am the woman that Vixens inspire to be. There is not any Vixen back there that doesn’t respect the things that I have done for them. I gave them someone to look up to and desire to be one day. Kendra, you were the complete opposite of that. You are someone that the younger Vixens should never look up to and it’s not because you’re easily manipulative and have awful taste in men, it’s because you quitted when the times got tough. You let the pressures of becoming the best sneak into your mind. Like you said it yourself, you were in a dark, dark place three years ago. You easily got frustrated and you were hard on yourself. There is nothing wrong about judging yourself because the biggest credit in your life is only one particular person and that is yourself. If you love what you do, you will stay up those extra hours and continue fighting through that funk you were in.

While you were questioning your position in the company, I was making a name for myself. I was motivated to be better than the people that I looked up to the day I signed my name on the line in my EAW contract. The thing was: I didn’t want to become as good as the other Vixens that were in that glorious division, I wanted to be BETTER than them. I wanted them to envy the success I have. I wanted to be the woman with the target on my back because the only way that I can adapt is when all the guns are blazing at me. You see Kendra, I like my success. I’ve loved the opportunities that I have received because I’ve earned every single one of them. I can tell that you like success, but you don’t like the fact that the success is on me and not on you. It seems like I have done a part of my job well and that was to get you to envy me and my accomplishments. I wanted you blood to boil, whenever anyone had given me a praise. I thought of all the former Vixens that you’d be the last to come back because I thought you were completely done with in ring. I guess, I was wrong with that.

Am I ready for the competition? That depends, are you willing to take anything that I throw at you? Are you ready for the challenges that come with facing me and any Hall of Famer that wants this championship? I recently got the title and there is no chance in hell that I am going to give this up easily. You want to show the EAW Universe that you are the same Kendra Shamez that was in her peak in 2010 and 2011? Well, it sucks for you because whatever worked back then won’t work in 2014. We’re in a whole different era. The women are taking over the Extremist Division. I’ve evolved as the years went by…but, are you stuck in the past? You want the exuberant feeling that you’ve never felt in a long time. I can tell you for a fact that facing me in the ring will be anything, but exuberant. It’s going to be painful as hell. It’s going to be something that you are going to regret eventually. I am not taking away from anything that you’ve done in 2010 and 2011. You were really unstoppable back then, but they keyword was “were”. I am not quite sure that you can channel that competitive Kendra that you claimed everyone loved you as. You can go right ahead and try to channel that 2010/2011 Kendra Shamez, but you’re getting a 2014 Cameron Ella Ava.
Post August 26th 2014, 4:27 pm by Guest
As the users at home or work arrived onto EAW’s official website, they’re right away met with a mystifying videotaped piece. The users that clicked upon on the video, were left speechless of what they saw next.

What a horrific scene it was. The arena was scorching in menacing flames, burning everything in sight. The commentating table, alongside the barricade, were turned into ashes. The flames began to grow, reaching up to the roof, disintegrating everything in sight. People were shouting for help, trying to reach the exits nearby, to only be scared away by the horrendous flames. When a few frightened civilians tried to make their own exists, the merciless flames devoured them within seconds. A little child looked down at ringside, crying his eyes out, seeing two or three of his favorite EAW competitors burned to a crisp. It seemed all hope was lost. Death was knocking, and if no one answered, it was going to kick down the door and enter.

All of a sudden, a light from above shone down in the middle of the ring. A mighty voice echoed throughout the area.

Divine male voice: “In a short matter of time this place will go under a metamorphosis. However, I am here to tell you that I will bring you one that will shroud you in light. He will annihilate all evil that stands before him, ceasing all the shouts of fear. My child will change EAW for the better.”

Someone began to slowly descend into the middle of the ring. He had his hands folded in the middle of his chest. The voice went on to speak.

Divine male voice: “Very shortly my child will defeat a dark one and begin his quest on liberating EAW from all darkness.”

The person landed in the center of the ring, the focus solely on his face. He suddenly raised his head, with his eyes wide open covered in light. The voice spoke for one last time.

Divine male voice: “The Jesus Freak Carlos Cruz is coming!”

This is the confidence that we have in our relationship with God: If we ask for anything in agreement with His will, He listens to us.-1 John 5:14

Divine male voice: “Things may appear bleak for you all now. It might even seem that everything you've enjoyed watching, is slowly slipping from your grasp. But know this, I am never far from you. Any time you feel you’re slipping into the foul stenches of darkness, know one thing. Your Father, the Maker of Heaven and Earth will give you strength. And in a short matter of time, your prayers will be answered. I have sent someone your way, someone who I have bestowed an incredible amount of power and skills, which he will use to liberate EAW from the forces of darkness. He has never failed me since, and only wishes to restore peace and liberation in your company. He is My gift to you. My child, the Thirteenth Apostle.”

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 6nwln7

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 148du7n

COMING SOON...
Post August 26th 2014, 4:25 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 VDWIu_IJjsASonURGVt_7nSlXcokH1qY2FH-p41IW9-o1CrEbdc96iSu5qH-h72GloXgJQRsTYPMsgEiDGqyYTrhN387xEi9pPYczLuvkng5ikEIvEt6GX5n0059AMSwDQ

“I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve always tried to psychoanalyze everything I do. I guess it helps me feel better to know exactly why I’m here and doing the things I do, be it consciously or subconsciously. I think I always find myself roaming around whatever black pit of a city we’re supposed to fight in next, because it happens to be the only time I get nowadays to be by myself and think. At least that used to be what it was about. No, now my lovely little meditative walks are plagued with the voices of men who feel the need to open their mouths and just let whatever the assholes in suits told them spill out and stain me. Last week around this time I found myself staring down the barrel of a gun and the man with his hand on the trigger was none other than a delightful little character named Jack Noble. Anyone can hold a gun. Anyone can look intimidating. Anyone can threaten to maim and hurt and kill another person and in an industry like professional wrestling, that’s simply a part of the job and what we do to survive. I guess it’s becoming clearer and clearer that I’m not the only thing I enjoy psychoanalyzing. I’ve enjoying looking into the minds of every jackass that walks along my path and disregards my words and tells me in great detail how they’re gonna absolutely destroy this scrawny little piece of shit before the very eyes of my peers, every member of the audience in attendance, and every person watching on television at home. Anyone can hold a gun. It takes more than that to actually shoot it and live with the consequences. I’ve long since shot off my first gun. So long ago that I can’t even remember who the man was on the wrong end of it. His name has been buried under a lot more memories in my mind. What he said and what he did aren’t of any importance, because it’s pretty obvious. But I will never ever forget him and what I felt when I pulled the trigger and truly maimed and truly destroyed another human being before the very eyes of his peers and anyone else watching. Jack Noble is a strong and very athletic man that gave me one hell of a fight, but that’s all he’ll ever be if he doesn’t learn from lying down on his back for three more seconds than he would have ever wanted. The record books will show him as a loser and the defeated until the end of time and there’s nothing he can do but blame himself and move on and learn from his mistakes. That would be something. I don’t think a single person that’s crossed my path has ever listened to those words. I suppose we’ll all have a chance to see if Jack’s revelation was to learn and change who he is or to ram his skull twice as hard into this brickwall I’ve built, because what brings me here roaming the streets of this awfully bright city is the fact that not only will Jack Noble have another chance to break me in half, but two more have entered the battlefield with those enthusiastic looks on their faces that I’ve come to know all too well. Those are the looks of men who don’t want to be like a Crimson Mask and fight for something, those are the looks of a Jack Noble, the looks of people who fight for anything. Rodents that scratch and claw their way into your homes and do nothing but feast on everything they can find and only reproduce more as time goes along, they are not guests in your house. They’re pests. They’re pests that require extermination. I can’t claim to know what Scott Oasis is thinking and I have yet to hear anymore words spill from the mouth of Jack Noble, but it would seem Andrew Fireboy has done more than enough to account for the both of them. I’m sure Andrew has his own set of eyes. He can see I don’t look like much. My name is as cliched as they come. However, a man named Andrew Fireboy is the very last thing on my mind when I think of a deranged man that’s so willing to spill my blood to decorate his jackets. The only moral I learned from hearing out his words were that he doesn’t belong in a ring, he belongs here. He belongs in a alleys in this city, where he can live out his days spilling the blood of anybody he so chooses until he chooses the wrong person and ends up just another nameless fool in the gutter. Another piece of trash for society to forget ever existed. But I’m a glass half-full kinda guy. I like to look for some trace of a silver lining in all of the bullshit I’m dealt, so here it is. In all of his rambling of threatening excitement, I managed to see and agree on one aspect and that is that I do fully intend to make a name for myself at his expense. I fully intend to use him as a stepping down. In fact, I think I’m going to step on this particular stone harder than others prior to it. I’m going to step this stone down into the dirt where it belongs and continue my way towards achieving my goal, no matter how ambitious and far away it may be. Eventually the scum above us in society will end up like the scum below us that is an Andrew Fireboy when they’re both left with nothing but that same overwhelming taste of iron stuck in their mouths. Don’t ever forget that taste, nor the man who gave you it.”

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next