Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

The Mexican Samurai
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post April 14th 2016, 2:41 pm by The Mexican Samurai
The Fake Fight
A Mexican Samurai and Haruna Sakazaki Joint Promo

Monday Night Battleground
4/11/2016
11:33 PM 

--------- 

Haruna: Hanase yo! Hanase yo, Konoyaro!!! 

Samurai has Haruna over his shoulder as he carries her backstage as she attempts to scratch, kick, and claw herself out of his grip. He doesn't let go though until they are backstage at the curtain. 

Haruna: Oy, kikoeru ka yo?! Oy, hanase!! 

The Mexican Samurai: Listen, you need to calm down! 

Haruna is completely taken over by anger as if possessed by an evil spirit, her face is completely red as she throws a punch in Samurai's direction but luckily, Samurai ducks in just a matter of time. Haruna is not over with her attempts at trying to attack Samurai as she continues to kick and punch with some landing on his chest and stomach, but Samurai continues to dodge as fast as he can while taking a few steps back. Haruna attacks Samurai almost tirelessly as Samurai thinks that Haruna is possessed for real. Samurai catches the right wrist of Haruna and lays a hard slap that knocks her down to the ground. 

The Mexican Samurai: Yamero~! 

Haruna suddenly snaps out of it, breathing heavily, as she falls to the floor in exhaustion. Samurai leans over against the wall and sighs in relief.  

The Mexican Samurai: You can't allow yourself to be this angry, because you almost killed Cloud Matsuda out there and I know that deep down inside of your heart, you still care about her well-being. Your anger is going to make you do something that you regret for the rest of your life if you don't know how to control it.  

Haruna still doesn't say anything as she covers her face with her brass-knuckled gloves still covered in blood. she doesn't want to cry in front of anyone but Samurai notices her body trembling. 

The Mexican Samurai: I didn't know what I was going to get myself into when I asked you to join me, I had no idea of the demons that you hold within yourself. I can see why you wanted to fight this battle alone, but you absolutely cannot do that!!  .... I could just run away like everyone else that you've befriended in your life but I'm not going to do that. I said that I would do everything within my power to ensure that you would become one of the greats here in EAW, and I care about you, a lot. I'm not going to leave your side no matter how much you hate me.  

Haruna wipes the tears from her face. 

Haruna: You... idiot. It's all your fault that I've joined up with you. How many times do I have to tell you, Alex? I don't want you to get involved with my problems!! … You started all this and that makes you responsible!  Fix it or I will hate you forever!!!... I just want to be left alone at this time... please, just leave me alone. 

Samurai shakes his head and starts to leave but stops right before entering the dressing room. 

The Mexican Samurai: Tomorrow morning, before we depart for America, I'm going to have a talk with Cloud Matsuda and I don't want you anywhere near because I'm going to have to say some stuff to make sure that she stays away from you. Cloud is obviously someone who keeps bringing the Demons out from inside of you and the only way I'm going to be able to help you control yourself is for her to stop being around for the time being. I might have to say some stuff that I'm going to regret but I'll do it if it's for your health.  I'll see you in Oakland. 

Haruna stays silent as Samurai enters the dressing room and slams the door. 

------ 

I'm sure some people will leap for joy over the fact that I was defeated by none other than Mr. DEDEDE on Battleground, Monday Night. They will celebrate the humility that was bestowed upon me when I ate a rib-crushing spear through the ropes, and was laid out on the floor in front of my fans, and most importantly, in front of my Father. I felt the stinging loss of defeat, but I came out an even stronger individual. I've validated for months now that I had what it takes to become the EAW Champion but it seems as though everyone is quick to dismiss my previous wins against Jamie O'Hara and Victor Vendetta as nothing more than flukes. I'm the current EAW Interwire Champion but everyone still says that this belt fell into my hands with a stroke of luck when I capitalized on an injured TLA. No matter how many times I go out and prove that I can hang with the very best in the company, the haters will continue to attempt to shut me down. Yet, I'm still holding this title and those fans in Japan saw that I'm not a fucking fluke when I held my own against the best wrestler in the entire world. All this talk about My Millennium and it seems as though nobody can grasp the concept of what it is all about. My Millennium is the universe that I control around me but it doesn't make me invincible. I still play by the same rules as everyone else but I dictate where my destiny takes me and even in a loss, I will continue to get stronger and stronger.   

I've been given the opportunity of a lifetime at Grand Rampage to face Victor Vendetta once again, but this time it will be for the EAW Championship, and as much I enjoy this Interwire Title that I've been holding around my waist... it would be so much sweeter to hold two titles at the same time. As cocky as I might sound, I've had boyhood aspirations just like everyone else! I sat and watched my television screen as the larger than life heroes all attained that one precious item, and that was the world title that proclaimed that they were the very best in the business. One man wants to make a disgrace out of all that though, as he nonchalantly parades a title that is no longer relevant to the Millennium that surrounds us all. Carlos Rosso pretends that he is a champion on Showdown for a defunct organization that couldn't hold up against the powerhouse of Elite Answers Wrestling, and the saddest part of all is that he will be defending this title at Grand Rampage. I trained with Carlos Rosso a couple weeks back, but it was only at the request of his incessant whiny and bitchiness in order to prove that he could hang with the likes of me. He came up to me with the fakest, cheesiest, smile that he could muster and went, "Hey Champ, would you like to spar for a couple of rounds?" and little did I know that I would have to tone down my style in order for the session to remain competitive. I was even nice enough to introduce and name Carlos Rosso's new finisher, The Rosso Revolver, because all of his other moves were complete and utter shit. I was surprised over the fact that he gassed in a little over two rounds of some light sparring and that he was physically weaker and slower that I had assumed. This is the man who proclaims that he is a World Champion? I had a tougher time with Lucas Johnston. 

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 12445908_496672447185636_451529017_n 

Take a look at this photo. Look at the this liar and phony who parades himself as if he was a humble, and braggadocious, young man. A man who can't even defeat Cloud... oops, Stephanie Matsuda without outside help from Mao, and take a look at Stephanie now; a woman that I killed with just my words. Haruna will be at ringside as I show her another valuable lesson in how to destroy the competition that is biting at their ankles, even if they've been on a slightly good run since switching from organizations. Let's face it, Carlos, you haven't been underutilized on Dynasty... the truth is that you just absolutely sucked against inferior competition besides being a poster boy for a FPV that you didn't even compete on. It absolutely baffles me that you would continue to sulk and want to come over to the big leagues here on Showdown when people like me are running the show. I've done more in eight months than you have your career in EAW, so I can't blame you when you try to bring some nostalgia tin in order to try to save face with the company. Your "championship" is just a cry for attention because no one gives a shit about you and while people like me, who earned their championship, have to watch in disgust while you make a mockery of not only this company but CWF as well. You being their world champion just proves that CWF was always a joke and that they deserved to go under exactly in the same way that I'm going to bury you on Saturday night. 

If I won your title then I would dunk it straight in the trash faster than a Cailin Dillon home-cooked meal. 

It's undeniable now, I'm sure you've heard the rumbling from the fans, the media, and the other wrestlers in the locker room. In My Millennium, I get everything that I've ever wanted and take a look at what I've gotten so far... I've got a title, I've got the fame and the fortune, and I've even got the girl. Even those who surround me become winners, and there is no further proof than when Haruna Sakazaki beat Cloud Matsuda in the middle of the ring after learning a few moves from me. Victor Vendetta, Lioncross, and Mao will also experience greatness as they learn a thing or two when they watch me style all over you on Showdown. Your nothing new, I choked out another champion in Dark Demon who proclaimed to be unbeatable during a time where everyone feared him. You're a second-rate Dark Demon, just without the incredible charisma or respect. 

Our Millennium continues to grow to unimaginable heights. Be honest with yourself, Carlos Rosso. Have you created yours yet?
Lucas Johnson
Post April 14th 2016, 2:34 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #2 - It's Go Time

Nobi you should care I wrestled thirty minutes because that was nearly a joke because I could have went on and on that day. That was like breakfast for me and I'm ready to go all night long on Voltage until medical needs to pull me from the match. I maybe bring up my time at the Ohio State University because it's a part of my life that will live forever and it's near and dear to my heart. I am looking forward to the future and the future reads I am going to beat the living crap out of you, hell I may even break your arm and send you a medical bill. 

I do find it hilarious Liam that you are the veteran of this match because you have the most experience out of anyone. You held world championships for several different promotions and yet have to climb your way up to one if not the biggest match of the year for the entire roster. From where I come from if you're on top of the food chain and you have the experience for someone like you, you are given opportunities and are even ranked on how good you are. You see I was ranked number one in the country in my amateur wrestling career at the Ohio State University, but if I win this match and enter Grand Rampage ranked wise I would be in the high thirties, hell I might even be ranked last at forty. Liam you had a high profile match against against Venom at Pain for Pride Eight last year, you are a part of the exclusive club of holding not only the New Breed Championship but also the Answers World Championship. Like I said before I respect Mr. Cross' decision by making it hard for elitist to qualify for Grand Rampage this year especially with the hot New Breed division right now but damn Liam you should have been qualified already for this match. Methuselah? You should respect 'The God' himself by calling him by his current name Mister DEDEDE....he is the face of Voltage right now by being the current Answers World Heavyweight Champion. I'm not afraid to fight Dark Demon at all, I have tons of respect for the Ireland native. He may have the experience over me and the quickness but I wouldn't flinch at all being in the ring with the former Hall of Fame champion. No one was laughing at Y2Impact or Heart Break Gal a couple of weeks ago when they were a part of the horrible stable called Hexa-Gun. Thanks to StarrStan and Mister DEDEDE himself, Hexa-Gun is no longer in power and they are no longer a stable here in Elite Answers Wrestling. Liam it seems you're a member of the 'Lucas Johnson hate club' because along you with Maxwell Dachs and other few people in the locker room don't respect where I came from and don't respect my heart and dedication to this business. Meanwhile other people in the back, people like the current Hall of Fame champion Xavier Williams, the current World Heavyweight Champion Scott Oasis and even Nick Angel respect the hell out of me and respect that I may fall in the ring but I put up a damn good fight and shrug it off. Once I shrug it off I pick myself back up and look onto next week. Just like the number one contenders match against Kenny Drake or the Open Fight Gauntlet or the brawl I had with the StarrStan they had the same outcome I didn't plan on having. But this Sunday on Voltage it will be a different outcome, an outcome that I wanted to happen for a very long time. Liam, you are threatening to break my skull in? I want to see you try, I will make you bleed until you pass out and rub your own blood over your bald head of yours. You're giving me a one and only warning? Well Liam I'm giving you a warning as well, If you want to fight this Sunday bring your 'A' game because I will gladly break your body into pieces. 

I don't care who I have to go through, I don't care how much pain I have to go through, I don't care how much feet I have to fly...the bottom line is I am not continuing the downfall that has been occurring these last few weeks and I refuse to let anyone else down in this world. All I see in the future is a bright sun to bigger and better things for The Wrestling Machine. When I climb to the top of the ladder this Sunday with bodies that are incapacitated on the floor I will realize that I achieve my goal and realized I made it here and I deserve the prize that comes along with it. This maybe my last chance at having an opportunity in making it to the biggest Grand Rampage ever with forty men in it this year. I will not ruin this opportunity and I will make the best of it by winning it. No matter how much blood on me, no matter the broken bones or the bruises and scars the final outcome will be the evolution of Lucas Johnson has arrived!
Impact
Post April 14th 2016, 1:30 pm by Impact
Phoenix, allow me to crystallize everything that's happening for you: We are not in a "feud." This is not quid pro quo. I don't topple over your lifeless body on Voltage only to be eliminated in the Grand Rampage by a nobody upstart who could be released from the roster tomorrow without anyone noticing. You didn't "take me to the limit," nor were you even a difficult challenger. I simply expedited the inevitable by taking out a pair of brass knuckles and exploiting the situation to my advantage, something you clearly have no concept of since you're still gassing yourself up in a half-assed attempt to paint a picture of yourself as a legitimate challenger when the truth is that standing in the same ring as yours truly, even in a loss, will probably ultimately prove to be your greatest claim to fame in EAW. To amend your mistaken belief, you went into Voltage thinking you had a fifty-fifty shot of winning, correct, but in reality you had a zero percent chance because The Machine standing across from you was ME. And if anything, I take more gratification and pride in this victory on Voltage precisely because I used those brass knuckles to defeat you, because I showed a whole crowd that the resourcefulness that embodies the word "extreme" did not die along with Hexa-gun; it's alive within me. It was never a matter of being taken to my limit and exhausting the apex of my energy or any false narrative you want to create, I've competed in herculean battles that make your performance on Voltage look like absolute garbage. Fitting, of course, for the mediocre, pedestrian, run-of-the-mill wrestler that you are, that you'd defer to your final saving grace and claim you walked out of Voltage "the real winner" when that's just a thinly veiled way to excuse yourself for being an abject failure. But congratulations on "unofficially winning," do they give you a trophy or a championship for that? I don't know, all those grueling, life-threatening chamber matches I've competed in for championships, the winner and the champion always secured the final pin. All those Pain for Pride main events I competed in, the winner notched the final pin. In fact, literally every championship match or exhibition bout I've ever competed in the winner achieves victory by pinning, submitting, or incapacitating their opponent! But I guess everyone should stretch the truth to coddle Phoenix Winterborn and let him believe that he bested Y2Impact, after all he's basically a Make-A-Wish child at this juncture and I could easily grant his request by agreeing with him, but aw, my heart's just a little too full of everything else to spare you any sympathy points, Phoenix! Moral victories are for minor league players.

Get over yourself, you thin-skinned piece of shit. You've fast developed a reputation on Voltage as a subservient little teacher's pet content to do all of Ashten Cross's bidding as long as it means elevating your own career. Hell, there has to be some reason you're in the main event of Voltage two weeks in a row, and judging from your performance on last week's Voltage it sure as hell isn't talent... Do you have incriminating sexual photographs of Ashten Cross stored on your computer? Are you blackmailing him and pulling the wool over everyone's eyes to guarantee yourself main events you don't deserve, or are you just bending over backwards to satisfy your corporate master's depraved sexual urges? Some sort of hush-hush agreement, maybe? That's a more logical explanation than any of the bullshit you've fed everyone. Hell, you claim I couldn't pin you no matter what trick I pulled out of the hat on Voltage, but if that were actually true you would have kicked out despite the brass knuckles shot -- I know I've endured worse and kicked out before the three count on numerous occasions -- but instead I completely stifled your momentum and the same match you ushered in with a bang, you went out with a whimper! You proved you're more of a man than Y2Impact because the metal of those brass knuckles connecting flush in your face ended any possibility you had at winning on Voltage. I don't take pride in mortality or the fragility of human existence because I am something much greater. To see the whole audience of thousands witnessing an in-over-his-head indy star succumb to his mortality at the metal hand of The Machine... That is POETIC JUSTICE. 

A few more losses for Phoenix Winterborn, and all of a sudden it's back to wrestling at bingo halls, eating at soup kitchens, and living with your mother. That's all the motivation I need to coexist with Ares Vendetta and kill two birds with one stone on Voltage. But obviously my horizons are a lot broader than simply dealing with Phoenix Winterborn, as a matter of fact he wasn't even a thought in the back of the Quintessential Champion's mind before he decided to flap his gums and foolishly disrespect me completely oblivious to the death sentence he wrote himself, so I'm relegating that mental patient to the back burner and focusing on the Grand Rampage. All of this could have been irrelevant had I just executed at Reckless Wiring and defeated Mr. DEDEDE, but I'm not going to dismiss my loss or stake claim to some flimsy moral victory; that's what a normal man would do, but I am The Machine. I operate by different guidelines than everybody else. So instead of harping on what I couldn't do, I'm going to build from my defeat at Reckless Wiring, I'm going to rise above the grave of Hexa-gun, and I'm going to eliminate every other competitor in the Grand Rampage one by one to secure my headlining spot in the main event of the pinnacle of wrestling... Pain for Pride. And no sooner than the moment that bell rings, I'm taking no prisoners, because it doesn't matter whose blood is on my hands as long as that gold is around my waist.
Post April 14th 2016, 1:19 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #1

The hotel room was small-scaled and compact. To the right of where the camera was sitting situated a single sized bed. The bed had rough feet, you could tell that the bed frame had remained in the hotel room for a long time, and that itself was old due to the markings of the wood. These legs were chunky, and held a brown to orange shade. Seated upon the bed frame was a mattress, which was fairly thick in comparison to the frame of the bed. A white sheet covered the mattress, and only the hotel cleaner would really know what was beneath said sheet. Two pillows were placed upon the head of the bed. Both plump, white, seemingly fresh. The covers of the bed were matte black, the cover itself looked uncomfortable, it hadn't been touched by whomever was residing within the hotel room, something about it was eerie, considering how many people had slept in the bed, this particular hotel room probably had some fun or scary stories to it. The camera was, by now, figured out to have been positioned at the edge of the room, for the left side of the lens, the far left, caught a creamy white wall. At the far side of the bed lay a lamp, with a funky orange light shade, it was bright enough to light the bed, yet shaded enough to not do the same to the rest of the interior. A water bottle rested on the table which the light was seated on. The rest of the room was simple, and nothing out of the ordinary was around. A suitcase rested on the floor, with the flap of it pulled back, so the camera focus could make out a few tops and pants. Aside from that though, the only thing which was dominant within the scene was a sound of a shower. The bathroom door itself being to the far of the room, closed of course, coated with a white paint, and the door handle was a strange, dirty shade of gold. The noise of the shower stopped, and less than a minute later, the personification of German Efficiency, the tigress, Sheridan Müller. She was sporting a white dressing gown, one which began just below her neck, and ended at her kneecaps. A belt which matched the gown in fluffiness and colour was tight around her hips, and she even donned slippers which matched her attire. Blonde hair was wet, a few strands remained upon her shoulder yet the majority of her locks were disposed of at her shoulder blades. Sheridan knelt and sided away her luggage, taking some consideration in sliding the suitcase to the side of the room, she was a naturally careful and cautious person after all, she then had a sip of water, before coming to saunter towards the camera and slide her long fingers around the device. 

'' I am not a sentimental person, neither do I like to brag about my past, however I must stress my disappointment with what occurred in the lead up to battleground this week. For I am a victim, a victim of the sports entertainment system. The Shamez family, that being Rey and Kendra, decided to call me out and insult me on Battleground, the week prior to my match with Rey. Not only did they insult the intelligence of everybody at home, they personally insulted me and insulted German Efficiency. I am fine, this is not the problem. I will not be stunned or frustrated by people whom choose to express their feelings by whining on national television, neither will I become paranoid or retaliate towards those who do so, and then cannot back it up in the ring. I am irked for Rey Shamez did the exact opposite as to what is required for this division to succeed. Rey Shamez did not show efficiency. There's a reason that elitist wrestling is always held in a higher regard than women's, especially in Elite Answers Wrestling. There is a reason that the last match on every FPV is a males match, furthermore, there is a reason the likes of Cameron Ella Ava and Heart Break Gal always brag and boast about how they've gone toe to toe with men. Although to me, it's not an accomplishment at all, to the audience and the rest of the world, it shows that Cameron and Heart Break Gal are on par with the males division. If that is so, then what are the rest of us, beneath them, exactly. The reason we are beneath the Elitist division is because the majority of the Vixens locker room don't know what efficiency is. They don't know what waking up, eating a healthy breakfast, training, drinking a shake, training and the sleeping once more is. For the majority of girls in that locker room are only interested in fame. Rey Shamez is a prime example of this. Kendra is a second. Sure, you are all going to argue the point that Kendra is in the hall of fame, if that is so, then why was she so helpful to Rey, knowing that Rey isn't here to actually achieve something in the division. The fact of the matter is, Rey only said things to say things. She only said things so that she could get time on the television. There is a large possibility that she is annoyed by German Efficiency. Furthermore, there is a possibility she is intimidated by it. Yet she talked a lot and a lot, yet she couldn't back her words up in the ring. I beat her, I dominated her. Here's the thing about German Efficiency, here's a thing we should all learn from this little problem, is that what ever you say in the lead up to a match doesn't matter. It plays very little part on what actually occurs between the ropes. Rey Shamez flapped. She doesn't even care about the result of our match, neither does she care about this division. She is here for the social media fame and for the money, and not because she has any care in the world for actual, pure, superior wrestling. That is what a part of German Efficiency is, it's being efficient at everything you do. Until we no longer have these social media whores within the division, then none of you shall ever grace the heights of what I achieve in the ring. Anyhow, enough about the past, for the past doesn't really matter if you consider it enough. Let's discuss my next match, Dynasty, against Madison, HBG and of course, the Vixens Champion, Eris. ''

Sheridan would pause, and run a hand through her still wet, messy hair. Fingernails stroked through from the fringe to her scalp, separating some of the blonde strands of hair the German born possessed. She licked her lips, narrowed her eyes, and continued with her speech. 

'' Madison Kaline, a prime example of everything German Efficiency is not. Firstly, she is more concerned about the fact I won some Vixen of the week award rather than question my ability to be a competent tag team partner, on top of that she spends time whining and crying about things that have occurred in the past between us. She constantly refers to the fact that I apparently got lucky at the Vixens Cup. She also adores bringing up the fact she had a one month long title reign as the Vixens Champion. She calls me mediocre, despite the fact she needed my help in putting away Rey Shamez the week prior to this one. I won't delve deeper into that fact, I think I've made it abundantly clear I am unlike the rest of these women and therefore I don't need to bring up the past to justify my present self, on the contrary, I will say that perhaps Madison should be a little more grateful. You complain about the fact that you have not won this Vixen of the week award, yet you relied on your so called family to gain a victory over Tarah at the Vixens Cup. How can you claim to be the Vixen of the week when you're constantly relying on other people and have no independence about you what so ever? You're a joke. You're too busy crying about social media awards and the past that you dare not look into the future, is that because it holds nothing for you, because you're talentless and insecure as more competitive, talented Vixens, such as myself, have arrived since your petty thirty day title reign, I don't know. The fact of the matter is Madison, is that we are complete opposites, I have far more class than you. I'm more attractive than you, I'm more caring for wrestling than you and I am a better wrestler than you. You look like a failed abortion, and your wrestling ability reflects this. You brawl like a hunchback, and your mat work is that of a child whom is a burns victim. You're also hypocritical, having the audacity to speak such lies such as I have been beaten by Rey Shamez. I have never been defeated by Rey Shamez. You ignorant, lying, bamboozling little whore. You can cry for attention as much as you want, and claim such things as I kiss ass to get where I am and that I'm gullible and I am letting everybody get to my head. The sad, bitter reality is that you're jealous. I am a better wrestler than you. You're jealous of me and what people have to say about me. You wish you were me, you wish you had German Efficiency in your life. All you can do is sit on your ass and cry as opportunities fly past you. You'd rather focus on what other people say, and what everybody else thinks, rather than train, improve in the ring, scout your opponents and do something. Just like Rey Shamez, you are all talk. You'd rather write poems than wrestle. You claim that you cannot stand me, and that you won't need my help then battling against two of the more dominant Vixens in Elite Answers Wrestling. That's fine. I'll look after myself, and you keep doing you. Maybe by the time I cash in my title shot and become the spearhead of this division you may realize that German Efficiency is the way, and wiping tissues against your eyes, crying at what people say about you, and writing poems in an attempt to reflect such, is not the way at all. There is a reason that our opponents have talked far much more about yourself than they have about me. Not because I'm new around these parts, neither is it as I'm more controversial. It is because I am better. I am superior to them. The only bad thing they can say about me is that I'd rather talk about the future than bring up my past accomplishments, all they can say is I concentrate on efficiency rather than the match itself. But boy, did they have a lot to say about you. Did they have a lot to bitch about you. I'll give you time to reflect on that, whilst I talk about the pair we are going to battle with. ''

'' Eris LeCava. May I begin by introducing myself. I am Sheridan Müller. The personification of German Efficiency and the revolution of the Vixens Division. You spoke about me with a lack of respect, like you have never heard of me. I'm sure you did such with a touch of humour, for if you didn't know who I am, that would mean you don't really pay attention to the Vixens division itself, no? So it's either you don't care about a division you're a champion of, or you're just plain old retarded, it would definitely suit your name. Eris LeCava. Well. I am the epitome for efficiency, and I am the current holder of the Vixens Cup, which allows me to cash in on the likes of you and Cailin Dillon whenever I wish to. Pretty neat, right. I won't continue to go on about my victory, for I'm not a very sentimental person and quite frankly I would much rather focus on our match, focus on the future of the division and such. I just figured you'd treat the woman who could possibly overthrow you as the leader of this division with a little more respect. You're evidently a little bit of a bitch, hm? Never the matter. That is fine. After all, with the recent loss of Hexa-gun it's no mystery as to why you're feeling down. Your little clan were not efficient enough, and you couldn't save them from sinking. Poor you. Boo hoo. Here is the problem with your promo. You state that I must be so confident as I beat Cameron Ella Ava and Rey Shamez. You obviously don't understand German Efficiency. I'm not confident because I am better than them. I an confident because I am better than you and your little sniffer dog in HBG. I am the most resilient, athletic, talented and wrestling honed female in the entirety of the world. I am superior to you, and to HBG, and to Madison, as a matter of fact I am better than the whole damn division. You continue attempting to justify your present ability based on your past title defences. That's cute. It's a horrible mentality to have though, I worry that when Madison and I beat you, well, let me re-phrase that, when I beat you, you will go into a world of darkness. Your statement at being the pinnacle and peak of this division will crash, hard. You'll spiral into the mat, and then into a world of darkness. German Efficiency is coming, German Efficiency is proving to be the best approach to wrestling in the world, and I am unfortunately certain that even the likes of Eris LeCava, the Vixens champion, the so called anti-vixen, and the supposed superior woman in this division, can not and will not stop German Efficiency from taking over. ''

'' Finally. I must discuss that smell. It smells like wet dog, oh wait, no, for once I make a mistake, it's just Heart Break Gal still holding on to relevancy, be it being within Hexa-gun, or using Eris LeCava's Vixens status to keep herself out of a retirement home, the veteran of this match had little to say about me. I can't really blame her, being that old and only just escaping the rear end of Eris to compete in this match must do a number to your eardrums. HBG did not say a lot about me, which is peculiar as I figured she'd have a lot to say. I won't think about it too much. She is clearly deluded, she continues to think she is relevant and within her prime, yet she is just an idealist. The reality is that she is a dog. A wet, old dog, with narrow eyes and the smell of rotten flesh. She is just begging to be shot, and be it in this match or within the next year or so, German Efficiency will surpass her and take her out of the division with the click of the fingers. This is the first time that her and I will be within the same ring, and for once I hope it is the last. Some of this division are here for fame, the others for money. They can never be taught the ways of German Efficiency, and they cannot hope to ever become even a percentage of the woman I am. I am superior, I am efficient, I am the personification of German Efficiency. For Heart Break Gal, the situation is different. She is simply too old, her bones are weak, and she i clinging on to her relevant status, and being a scissor sister for Eris to do so. She will never be able to adapt to German Efficiency like Eris or Madison can, as German Efficiency will put her body and mind in a coffin. The harsh reality is, is that I am simply too good for her. ''
Stephanie Matsuda
Post April 14th 2016, 12:14 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Character Development

“Beginnings”

The flight from Tokyo was over before I knew it. At least it felt that way. Matter of fact, from the match to the aftermath, everything seemed to go by in an instant. I was sitting comfortable in a New York taxi as I recalled the events from the night prior. I was baited and played like a fiddle, no question about it. Haruna knew I couldn’t resist the challenge. She used the anger I had towards her and reeled me in like a fish. That was Cloud’s weakness after all; diving head first into things without looking. This was a problem that would need to be fixed. 

As I arrived home, the weight of everything fell upon my shoulders. From the outcome of the match, the stares from the crowd afterwards, to Alex’s words at the airport. I lost to Haruna twice; that was the reality of my situation. Counting the loss to Carlos, that was two big matches I failed to get the W in. Then counting the loss to Maddie and the Vixens Cup...I needed to switch things up. This was a reality I wasn’t too fond of, I mean who would? I fought back my tears as I put away my keys and turned on the light, and there she was in my darkest moment like a blonde ball of sunlight: Cailin.

“Steph?” she called out, her Texas accent low and shaky.

The beauty of her, the beauty of us was how empathic we were with one another. She probably interrupted her training and flew all the way here once she saw the result of the match. The only thing I could muster was a bunch of words under my breath.

“What was that?” Cailin asked, tilting her head a bit.

I looked up at her and finally said the one thing that was running through my mind for half a day.

“Cloud is dead.”

Cai’s blue eyes blinked a few times, obviously confused by my words.

“Almost,” she said. You was almost dead. Alex pulled you out of that fire. Probably just to gloat about it.”

“Actually,” I began. “He’s the one who told me the obvious. No matter what any of us believe, on record Haruna has two wins over me. The brass will view her as the better competitor.”

“Bullshit!” Cailin exclaimed, her eyes narrow. “You outclassed her in the first match. And in this one she couldn’t fight you without some stupid brass knuckles!”

“Was there ever a Cailin/Haruna three?”

“Huh?”

“Think about it.”

I walked up to Cailin, my arms wrapping around her. As much as I wanted to feel sorry for myself, I knew there had to be a change.

“I can’t keep losing like this Cai. If I’m to ever see another title shot, I have to switch things up. Mia Matsuda tried being a villain and it blew up in her face. Cloud was a hero turned dark horse and fell to a more vicious foe. Let’s see what Stephanie, the young girl who wanted to be a wrestler, who risked it all by leaving Tokyo to go to NYC can do.”

“You mean yourself,” Cailin said, her eyes showing realization. “You want to be yourself.”

“Nothing more, nothing less.” I walked over to the kitchen, taking out my cellphone. “As much as I want to cry my eyes out, we have work to do. I’m calling 187. He can help me change my style a bit. I need to eliminate all weaknesses Cai. I can’t let the world pass me by.”

Cailin’s voice echoed a familiar phrase. “Eat, sleep, challenge, repeat?”

“Hai.”
showster26
Post April 14th 2016, 5:10 am by showster26
Battleground Promo #1

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Master-bedroom-amazing-ideas-modern-mansion-master-bedroom-with-tv

The scene opens on a beautiful, sunny southern California afternoon in Beverly Hills.  To be more exact, inside the master bedroom of EAW’s self-proclaimed Social Media Champion “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels, whom we find packing his Louis Vuitton suit case for the week ahead.

??? :”Mark? Mark?”

Michaels’ agent, Johnny J, enters the room with a look of concern panted on his face. 

Johnny: “Mark, I want to talk to you about battle…”

Michaels (interrupting): “Hold that though for a second Johnny, let e ask you, do you think I should wear the black with gold zebra pattern, or the black with gold leopard pattern on Dynasty?”

Johnny: “Either one is fine Mark, but I need to know, why did you agree to a fatal four way this Monday night on Battleground, when you have a huge w=match with Lucian Black on Friday, and Grand Rampage in just over two weeks?  Don’t you think you’ll be wearing yourself to thin, especially with a huge FPV coming soon?  What if get injured?  Do you know what that will mean for all the sponsorship deals I’ve been working so hard on?  We’ll be out millions, we’ll have to declare bankrupt…”

Michaels (Interupting): “John, get a grip!”

Michaels grabs Johnny by his shoulders, and gives him a good shake to get him to refocus

Johnny (Calmly): “Sorry Mark, I guess I just lost it there, but still why did you agree to this match?  I mean you’re not even taking on just one opponent, but three.  What is the angle here Mark?”

Michaels: “Oh ye of little faith, I would have thought you know me a little better by now John.  See this week I’ve managed to get myself a warm up for the Grand Rampage match.  See I’ve gotten three of the so called dark horse competitors, to agree to square off against me in this Fatal Four way match, that way I’ll be able to get a firsthand scouting report, and know exactly  what to expect from them on April thirtieth.   And not to mention build up a ton of momentum heading into Grand Rampage after I squash those three chumps about as well as Lucian Black.”

Johnny: “Do you really think it’ll be that easy?  You’ll have some stiff competition from Kenny Drake, Chris Elite, and Phoenix Winterborn.”

Michaels: “Yes much like myself, my opponents are quickly becoming the must see athletes if their respective brands.  And yes this match could very well be a future Pain For Pride Main Event, just based on how quickly the four of us have risen up the ranks.  But when the ultimate history of Professional Wrestling is written, it tell the tale of how only one of four amazing athletes, took the next step towards becoming a legend the like of which will never be seen again.  And that man, that LEGEND, is me.

See because even though Chris Elite has his god given greatness, it doesn’t compare to my natural Perfection.  And he knows it doesn’t, because last year at House of Glass, I knocked him and his old butt buddy JJ Silva, upside the head  and taught them not to fuck with Mark Michaels.  But Chris is a man who’s too proud for his own good, so don’t be surprised when he starts yammering on about how he thinks he kicked my ass somehow.  But don't be deceived, instead just realize like Chris does, that even the Elite, aren't better than Perfect, and no overgrown Muppet bodygaurd, is going to able to save him from the Grade-A ass kicking that I'm gonna give him.   If Chris knew what was best, he would just forget about showing up this Monday night, and just stick to that no name brand that I don't care to keep up with.

And Kenny Drake, the class clown who's more annoying then he is funny.  The man who makes Maxwell Dachs look like Vladimir Putin by comparison.  You know I could talk about how pathetic Kenny is as a wrestler, but really it's just sad because the biggest joke is that he even has an EAW contract.  I would pity him, if he wasn't such a waste of perfectly good oxygen.  I mean in the time it takes to hear Kenny prattle off his little punch lines, you could actually do something a bit more interesting, like organizing your sock drawer, or listen to you old, senile  grandmother ramble on about the first time she took the trolley.  Kenny better start getting really serious, really quick, because if he doesn't, the only thing people are gonna laugh about is how badly he got his ass kicked on Battleground.  Come Tuesday morning, the headline is gonna read 'Kenny Drake: Made in Oregon. Ended in Edinburgh, Scottland courtesy of Picture Perfect Mark Michaels. 

And that leaves one leaves just one last jackass to deal with.  What's his name?  The guy who hasn't done a damn thing to earn the seemingly endless opportunities that have been handed to him"

Johnny: "Lucian Black?"

Michaels: "No, this guy just joined, and everyone is still in awe of the new novelty act."

Johnny: "I'm guessing you mean Phoenix Winterborn."

Michaels: "That's the guy.  The over hyped, under developed, Michaels envy suffering, son of a bitch who cost me the New Breed Championship at Reckless Wiring.  This bastard catches a fluke win against some low end ham and egger, and now he just gets an automatic entree into the Grand Rampage match, meanwhile a true talent like Y2Impact, fresh off what has to be a match of the year candidate, has to beat this scrub in order to be considered for entry?  I swear that  the people in charge of Voltage, don't have their heads screwed on right.   Hell, they're almost as incompetent as John Conning, and the rest of the board members who used to take the short bus to school.  I'm going to finish what I started at Reckless Wiring, and utterly destroy that over rated sack of flea excrement. I am going to leave Phoenix laid out, staring up at the lights on my way to to a cool twenty thousand dollar bonus.  And with my victory, I'll be a step close to championship gold.

Kenny, Chris, Phoenix, you boys better get ready to have my size twelve boot, printed on each of your asses.  You boys are about to experience first hand, why I am the twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hash Tag Hero to millions upon millions of followers from every part of the globe.  Followers who recognize that I am the total package of looks, charisma, and in ring skill that is unmatched by any other, you three especially.  My Followers stand in awe of my unequivocal Perfection, and have chosen me to represent them as their undisputed Social Media Champion! This Monday night, you will all learn exactly why I am the Bastion of Battleground, the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know, and most importantly, the man who is gonna kick all three of your asses before heading on to win the Grand Rampage match.  You don't have to like it, but unfortunately for you, that's just the way it is, and when all is said and done, you will be Picturing THAT!"

Michaels takes a moment to examin each pair of trunks, before deciding to just throw both in the suit case, zipping it up, and taking it with him out both the shot, and the bedroom.

FADE TO BLACK.
Post April 14th 2016, 12:33 am by Guest
[You enter a dark room with the only light coming from a projector overhead. There is a screen in front running a match from last Monday’s Battleground show - Luke Reign vs. Eclipse Diemos. Reign hits a super kick on his opponent and movement draws your attention to a theater-style seat to the right. In it sits Reign’s opponent for Monday, ‘Ravaging’ Ricky Conway. Conway finishes writing a note down on a yellow pad and adjusts the ice pack on his right knee. He has a matching one on his left knee as well, both elevated on an ottoman. His clothing this evening is a simple pair of grey jogging shorts and a sleeveless blue Captain America shirt. Although his body shows sweat and fatigue, his eyes are sharp and focused on the task ahead - preparation. Another person enters the room with two protein smoothies in hand. He gives one to The Ravaging One and takes a seat opposite of him.]

CONWAY: Thank you, Billy. You know, I’ve watched this match a few times now and, although it’s short, the kid showed me something. Sure, he got his ass beat but he didn’t give up. He got his licks in and should be proud of what he accomplished.

BILLY: It’s crazy to see you preparing again. After what happened, I didn’t think you’d ever go back into the ring. Probably the strangest thing, though, is you giving your opponent credit like this. Are you sure you still have the competitive streak you used to?

CONWAY: It has been a while. 10 years have passed since last I stepped into a wrestling ring. I still remember the night. The table. The fuck up. Billy, you’ve been my friend since we started in this business in the late 90’s. Our tag team was second to none but then you got out to start a gym and be a trainer. Sometimes I wonder if I should have joined you in early retirement. The thing is, you never had the passion I did. The wrestling bug bit me young and I’ve never been cured. My body may have faltered a while back but the flame...the flame never died. I’ve had plenty of time to heal and, thanks to your regiment, I’m in great shape again. Billy, I’m ready.

BILLY: Look man, I know you think you’re ready but you’ve lost some edge over the years. This kid could surprise you. I know you’ve got passion but you’ll need more than that to win your first match back in a decade.

CONWAY: That’s why I’m studying. That’s why I’m training. I’ve got to be smarter than I was. Let’s face it, I was reckless. My matches always seem to get a little...extreme. I put my body on the line each night and paid the ultimate price. I’ll tell you this though, if I could go back in time, I would do it all again. I’ll be honest, I feel like this Monday Night at Battleground I’ll be doing just that - going back in time to regain some glory. I won’t hide it. I won’t mince words. This is about proving to myself I can do it. This is about proving to everyone else I can do it. That I can perform at the same level I did in my prime. Hell, I bet that I can do better. Will I still put my body on the line? Absolutely. This time, however, I’m going to make sure that I’m putting my opponent’s body on the line first. 

BILLY: I read that you’re in a match for a contract bonus. What’s that all about?

CONWAY: That’s a great question, Bill. It’s like they think I need an monetary incentive to go out there and bust my ass. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take the money after I pin Luke 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. I won’t spend a dime of it though. It can go in my trophy case along with the first professional wrestling belt I won - The FWF Big Mouth Championship. I’m not going to win because I want the money more. I’m going to win because I’m better than he is. I’m smarter, stronger, and faster. The EAW fans and locker room will discover that I am a dangerous man.

BILL: Did you see the promo Reign put out earlier today?

CONWAY: It was e-mailed to me but, no, I didn’t. I don’t really give a shit what the kid says about me. It’s not about what you say now; it’s about what you do when the bell rings. I’ll watch it when I have a moment but I’ve been busy getting ready. In fact, I need to keep prepping. Thanks again for the session and the drink but fuck off for a bit. And, as for Luke Reign...

PREPARE

TO BE

RAVAGED

[Fade To Black]
Rex32
in it to tear it up!
Post April 13th 2016, 9:46 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 1
"The Show Must Go On"

So what is redemption? What makes one person's word their bond after they have found redemption? Redemption is something you have to fight for in a very personal, down and dirty way. Some people lose sight of that, some stray from that, and some regain it. It becomes very tiring when people are always saying that poor character is the only reason people do wrong things. Actually, circumstances cause people to act a certain way. It's from those circumstances that a person's attitude is affected followed by weakening of character. Not the reverse. If we had no faults of our own, we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others and judging their lives as either black or white, good or bad. We all live our lives in shades of gray. If man had his way, the plan of redemption would be an endless and bloody conflict. Redemption offsets eternal sorrow, it makes misery crumble and go away. In the end there's no need to talk about it, because the truth of what one says lies in what one does. 

The last several weeks have been MY redemption. These last several weeks things have been simply poetry in motion for this Elitist. In the ring. Out of the ring. On the mic. It hasn't mattered. Things are just clicking now, and it's scary to think how much better things are going to get since I've come to realize the things that can be mine, if I desire them. This place? The Land of the Elite? It's growing on me. It's growing on me, and all those mismatched pieces to the puzzle Xavier told me about, there all starting to get matched up. This puzzle that is still far and away from being completed? Rest assured, "The Rex Master" Rex McAllister come hell or high water will one day...one day will have all those other pieces put together where they belong. 

(Footage is shown from the last edition of Showdown. Xavier Williams is in the middle of his verbal confrontation with Tarah Nova)

Xavier: LOOK AROUND TARAH! LOOK AT EVERY SINGLE PERSON SITTING IN THIS ARENA! Count the days as they pass you by before when the sand hits to bottom of that hourglass – it’s all going to be gone! This company will never see your face again! Don’t worry – I’m going to break that other arm. I’m going to break BOTH of your legs. I’m going to break your ankles. I’m going to break your hands – I’M GOING TO BREAK YOUR NECK… and there’s nothing YOU or that little dog you hold on that leash is going to do about. 

Tarah: How about the three of you come here and TRY.

Xavier: We don’t need an invitation.

(Xavier nods his head as he, Caine and Rex surround the ring.)

Masters: NO, NO, NO – NOT AGAIN!

Mercer: STUPID, THIS WOMAN IS STUPID!

(Xavier, Rex and Caine make their way up onto the apron as Tarah reaches behind her back and pulls out a lead pipe.)

Master: This time Tarah has a little friend to help!

Mercer: But look at Xavier, the man isn’t backing down; the pipe as brought nothing more than a smile to the face of the Hall of Fame Champion!

(The crowd suddenly explode as Rex McAllister is pulled off the apron and thrown into the barricade.)

Master: OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD – IT’S THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPION! MR. DEDEDE IS IN THE ARENA!! DEDEDE REACHING UNDER THE RING AND PULLS OUT A STEEL CHAIR AS XAVIER SIGNALS TO KRONIN! KRONIN ENTERS THE RING AND MAKES A BEELINE AT TARAH NOVA! TARAH SWINGING THE LEAD PIPE, BUT KRONIN DUCKS UNDERNEATH AND DRIVES THE SHOULDER INTO THE RIBS, DRIVING HER BACK INTO THE CORNER! BUT, DEDEDE FROM BEHIND WITH THE CHAIR TO THE SPINE! YOU COULD FEEL THE IMPACT FROM THAT SHOT! KRONIN STUMBLING BACK AND DEDEDE HITS HIM WITH THE EDGE OF THE CHAIR IN THE STOMACH – AND ANOTHER SHOT THE BACK! LOOK AT XAVIER, THE MAN DROPS OFF THE APRON AND BEGINS TO BACK UP THE RAMP!

Mercer: THE MAN’S JUST LIVING TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY, MASTERS! BRILLIANT! ANOTHER SHOT TO THE SPINE, ANOTHER, ANOTHER AND ANOTHER! TARAH TRYING TO PULL DEDEDE AWAY AS KRONIN STUMBLES BACK TO HIS FEET, BUT DEDEDE PULLS HIMSELF AWAY!! SPEEEEAAARRRRRR!!!! MR. DEDEDE ALMOST BROKE KRONIN IN HALF WITH THAT SPEAR!! COME ON, MASTERS – WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS ATTACK, HUH?! IS THIS TOO MUCH?! SHOULD MR. DEDEDE BE PUNISHED FOR IT?! DEDEDE EXITTING THE RING, TARAH TRYING TO STOP IT, BUT THE MAN LOOKS TO BE IN A TRANCE!! DEDEDE GRABBING A SECOND STEEL CHAIR AND THROWS IT INTO THE RING!

Masters: HIT HIM AGAIN! PUNISH THE BASTARD FOR WHAT HE DID! KRONIN PULLS HIMSELF BACK TO HIS FEET – AND DEDEDE HITS HIM BETWEEN THE EYES WITH A VICIOUS SHOT TO THE HEAD WITH THAT STEEL CHAIR! DEDEDE LOOKING STRAIGHT AT XAVIER WILLIAMS WHO STILL STANDS ON THE STAGE! What could the man be thinking?! DEDEDE grabbing that steel chair and opens it up… DEDEDE placing the steel chair down and grabs Caine Kronin! MY GOD!! DEDEDE GRABBING THE HEAD OF KRONIN AND WEDGES IT INTO THE CHAIR!! HE’LL END THE MAN’S CAREER!! DEDEDE MAKING HIS WAY UP ONTO THE TOP ROPE WITH THE OTHER STEEL CHAIR IN HAND!! XAVIER WILLIAMS SHOWING NO INTENTION ON STOPPING THE MAN!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! WING’S OF HELL FROM THE TOP ROPE!!! THAT WING’S OF HELL STYLED CON-CHAIRTO FROM THE TOP ROPE!! KRONIN’S CAREER MAY HAVE JUST BEEN ENDED IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!

Whoops. Guess the little dog got let loose at some point, didn't he Tarah??? Or maybe that little dog got let in through the backdoor, didn't he Shields??? I mean, what else should we have expected, right? It all makes perfect sense! Think about it! Why else would Tarah Nova be so damn sure of herself in that ring? Especially after what Xavier had orchestrated against her at Reckless Wiring? Forget the lead pipe! What was she going to do!? Stand there and take out Xavier, Caine, and myself all at once??? No. No way! Not a chance! It doesn't even matter whether or not she knew that bastard MR. DEDEDE was in the building. Someone sure did, and nothing was done about it! NOT ONE GOD DAMN THING!!! NOBODY STOPPED THIS MAN FROM COMMITTING SUCH A HEINOUS ACT!!! Not HRDO! Not SHIELDS! Not Quality Control! NOBODY!!! Nobody was there as Caine Kronin was being savagely brutalized with no remorse being shown whatsoever. It makes me sick! I'll tell you one thing though. Mr. DEDEDE better watch himself. The man's not untouchable. He has flaws like everyone else. He wears wrestling tights and he laces up a pair of boots like everyone else. He can be placed in the most compromising positions to be hurt, and beaten and bloodied within an inch of his life just like anybody else. Basically what I am saying is the man is human. He's mortal, and he can be destroyed. He knows this. He can be this loose cannon all he wants, but it won't necessarily give him the results he desires. Trying to play Devil's Advocate for your girl is not going work here DEDEDE. If you know what's best for you, YOU'LL STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY. Keep opposing us. WE DARE YOU.

(Rex is shown viewing the this week's Showdown Card)

Now obviously as can be as plain to see, here I am.  Still standing, undaunted, unfazed, and unscathed.  The "Barbaric Carnivore" that is Terry Chambers lied through his teeth to the EAW Universe.  He broke his promise of ending me.  Ending my career.  He seemed so determined, and yet I guess I was just a little more determined to prove the big son-of-a-bitch otherwise, now wasn't I? Oh, but you had your chances to end me, didn't you Terry?  Alas, it still did not happen.  Once again you failed at proving a point to the EAW brass. Just go home Terry! You DON'T belong here.

Finally this week James Shields pits me against somebody other than that uncoordinated hack, Chambers.  This week he actually gives me somebody I know really well. Brayden Cruise.  Except he's not the Brayden Cruise we all saw from a few months ago. The same Brayden Cruise that came in and was shown the bright glowing spotlight almost right away. He's actually worse. Me? Clearly I am not the same Rex McAllister from a few months ago either.  In fact I am so much better now. You see Brayden, your victory in that Battle Royal back in January?  I have to be honest here.  That actually was without a doubt a win that I am glad went in your favor.  I mean what, after seeing the tragedy that has befallen your career since that time? There is no way I would wish that upon anyone's career.  Hey.  The loss to Cameron?  Nobody will dog you about that.  Cameron is a legend. You were clearly the underdog in that matchup.  It's everything that took place after that. You know what I'm talking about. From the time you got destroyed by Drazin in that Death Match, you really haven't been the same. You are a shell of what you once were. A prideful man that carried himself with a certain dignity that could be appreciated by almost anybody in this business.  Then it was all taken away. The worst part to come out of it all, besides the fact that you're still here, is that you're still going around spewing out the same idiotic drone-esque rhetoric. You know? Such as, "I am the best wrestler in world", "nobody can do the things I can do in the ring", or everyone's personal favorite "I'M BRAYDEN FUCKING CRUISE". And yet Brayden gets the sense that EAW sees him as a joke? Don't wonder any longer Brayden, cause I can tell you first hand from personal unbiased opinion from everything I've seen from you these last few months, THAT YOU ARE A JOKE. You've lost to everyone under the sun the comprises of the Showdown roster. Hell, Mexican Samurai beat you in a little under twelve seconds very recently. Do you remember that? Probably not, since you were somewhere else, or at least your mind was. Now suddenly you feel like you can just come and get it all back. It's not gonna happen Brayden. Trust me. The things that you do in the ring? They've gotten you absolutely nowhere with any type of consistency, except losing. Oh, and news flash Brayden? YOU ARE NOT the best wrestler in world. You are far from it. You know why I know that? You know why I can say that? For the several weeks during my redemption I have been standing side by side with THE(E) best wrestler in the world. The ONLY LEGITIMATE best wrestler in the WORLD. The Hall of Fame Champion, XAVIER WILLIAMS! So spare me Brayden. You aren't the best wrestler in EAW. You aren't even the best wrestler going into our match on Saturday. On Showdown I'm gonna hand your small scrawny ass to you in short order and send you on your way so you can go play with you new playmates, Dachs and Fumador. For the last few months you've been playing nothing more than mere fodder. You have been everyone's little bitch! This Saturday your gonna be mine! See you there Brayden.
Post April 13th 2016, 8:24 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #2

You are just bird shit on my windshield, you are there, but you can easily be washed off and erased in life.

Do you see the hurt in my eyes, that is beginning to burn
And this path in my heart has taken a wrong turn 
That sharp agonizing pain, more painful than the sharpest of knifes
That bitter dark pain that makes me want to end someone’s life 

Death of this pain makes it sting so bitter
The dreams and hopes for it to just shatter
However soon it will just be me this evil will destroy
So much worse than the falling of the great Troy 

Less cruel would be whipping me with a steel chain 
Than me feeling this sharp...sharp agonizing pain 
So painful that my beating heart is now shattered to pieces and broken 
By the actions are so careless and the words are unspoken 

You can’t you see it? This twisting hurt in my eye 
More and more do I want to curl up and cry
The hurting in my heart shall be, more pain each and every night 
It’s like pouring kerosene on a man and the fire you ignite 

Day by day it is my heart that will hurt the consume
Slowly and steadily building you a lovely tomb
It truly eats me this pain both my blood and soul inside 
It’s so painful the sting I can barely hide 

As I die inside none hear my silent screams
Shouting for the salvation even in my dreams
It drains my sanity this pain so bleak and dark 
As I am dying slowly the hounds of hell’s gates bark 

They can hear where I am and my last breaths
Slowly and painfully the path that leads to my death 
Wicked and horrifying is it this evil pain
As its sitting there in blackness waiting for my life to drain 

This is the moment of fear and sorrow that is never meant to be 
The beginning of dull black skies are in my destiny
Look very closely and carefully in this bleeding red eye 
What lies here is the pain of the hell embraced skies

If only you could understand me and take a walk in my shoes 
You too will ask yourself what have I ever done to you
The pain to me that this cruel world loves to send 
These bleeding wounds that time can never ever mend 

It kills me, the shall this abyss of pain and hurt
And below it, I will be covered 6 feet with dirt
Demons they will be those that from which I will descend 
And a last word to the world I bid for, my own life is the end
But I’m not going down without a fight
I rise through the ashes
Achieve the impossible
Win at all costs
The legend I will become

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

“Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason”

They say, there is always a light at the end of every tunnel, but the truth is the light at the end of the tunnel is a symbol of false hope. This world is a cruel one, there is no such thing as happiness, people with money are miserable, people without money are miserable, everyone deep down inside is miserable. That is the one thing ever person has in common on this planet that is being miserable. One way to conceal our emotions is through our family. Before Eclipse Diemos gave me a hope, and a place to be welcomed, I was miserable, I hated everyone and everything, Eclipse let me see that false hope that is the light at the end of the tunnel, while it may be false hope, it temporarily eases the pain. I cannot thank Eclipse more for saving my life, not just Eclipse but all my brothers and sisters, in The Sanatorium, I was down a very dark path, but now I am stronger than ever, and at Grand Rampage use that rejecting of being shunned from society,  and I will destroy the paper champion that is Eris LeCava, I will destroy Heart Break Grandma at Dynasty, I will even destroy that neophyte idiot that is my useless tag team partner for this week in Sheridan Muller, because this is my world now, I have the world in the palm of my hand, you are all just living in my world. I can take anyone out of my world just like that, so Sheridan Muller, you better watch your step little girl, because like I said in before, you aren’t as hot as you are made out to be, you aren’t as good as this company makes you out to be. You are just bird shit on my windshield, you are there, but you can easily be washed off and erased in life. 

I can't stress it enough how much I can't stand Sheridan but now I could sit here and talk about Sheridan Muller on day long but simply put, I don't have the time or interest for that. It's time to talk about my opponents in this match. Those opponents are, of course, the two baddest bitches in the land. HBG and Eris rule the roast in EAW, they do whatever they want and of course, they never ever lose. Oh hang on, what happened on Battleground again? Eris LeCava lost to Angela Salvetti. Yeah, you heard that right. The almighty Eris LeCava was pinned in the center of the ring by Angela Salvetti. Sheridan Muller even managed to beat Angela; Eris is literally a level below Sheridan Muller. Let's take a minute to analyze what HBG said in regards to Eris, HBG and I. She said that I am simply not on the level of her or Eris? To be fair to her, she's actually right. I wouldn't even dream of being on a level that low, I am miles above both of them. I can beat these glorified punching bags like Angela Salvetti. As a matter of fact, I have beaten her. I ripped her to shreds and the match was over before you could even say my name. So, please explain HBG. How are you and Eris possibly on a level above me? Your point doesn't make any sense or hold any kind of weight whatsoever. Every time I have faced Eris, I have been screwed over by Tarah in one way or another. She cost me my rematch for the title, she cost me at Reckless Wiring, Eris has never been able to beat me due to her own ability as it simply does not match up to mine. That's a fact and it will be proven on Dynasty when I wipe the floor clean with both Eris and HBG. If you're attempting to speak about stables that take you nowhere , you should really think again, HBG. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. What exactly did Hexa-Gun get either of you? We'll start with HBG. All that Hexa-Gun achieved for HBG was she lost her tag team titles...to fellow members of Hexa-Gun. How did that benefit your career at all? How did Hexa-Gun benefit Eris LeCava at all? She was stuck playing second fiddle to HBG all the time and she still is. Hexa-Gun did nothing but stunt the career of Eris LeCava. Eris had the world at her feet, she'd just captured the vixens title and she had the potential to be one of the most important people in EAW. However, she chose to throw that all away just to become HBG's little bitch. HBG doesn't care about you, Eris. HBG couldn't give a single shit about you or what you achieve. She could simply go out and find any other worthless whore to replace you, all she has to do is snap her fingers and another little dog will come running. Don't lie to Eris, HBG. You don't love teaming with her at all. You're in this for yourself and yourself only, don't attempt to act like you're a generous soul. You hate teaming with Eris, you think it's a real annoyance and you wish that they would stop pairing her with you. You believe that Eris is below you, you know that she worships the ground you walk on and you use that to your advantage. So enjoy your time as champion Eris, because it’s coming to and end.
Post April 13th 2016, 7:15 pm by Guest
I think of it time and time again what did I do wrong in my match with eclipse diemos which I was expecting to loose but I wish I superkicked his head a bit more but lets just get to conclusion Eclipse We had a hell of a match We gave it our all but you came out the winner and I applaud you for that effort. No wait wait wait wait WAIT! sorry i gotta do something HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA IM SORRY I THINK I JUST LIED ABOUT RESPECTING YOU HHAHAHAHAHAHHA You know I actual tried being normal for like a minute but i cant and that was probably the  worst match of my life not like loss wise but the worst match I had but lets just get it straight Im not done with you Kenny Drake Sure as hell not done with you. I guess you saw my match on battleground and laughed but if not just tell me You know where to find me. So Kenny my boy our feud is far from over my friend I still have to get my revenged on you but Think of it You beat me in a match I take away your chance to be in Grand rampage How does that sound? I know you will probably not care about what im saying.  But you know Kenny everyone has the right to be stupid but you are just straight up fucking abusing it  but dont worry Kenny my man you are not dumb as you look like. I know what your thinking right now kenny "Ha Peaches is trying to insult me what a fucking retard" but no no no Kenny dont think of me as a retard but i assure you kenny I will be wating Watching and when I get the chance I will Strike. Now I have to get to my opponent on battleground this monday. Wait who was it agian oh wait Ravaging Ricky Conway a ring vet who hasent taken on a guy like Luke reign before. Wait what the fuck am I dooing insulting this guy he might just beat me because he might have more experience than me but who gives a shit I got my barbed wire chair and I still have my thugs who are by fact a bit better now because they are my friends that i have known from fighting backgrounds but lets not get into that so I guess i will see you this monday ricky boy? HAHAHAHAHHAH Fuck you
Cameron Ella Ava
Post April 13th 2016, 6:15 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Battleground

Showdown did not go the way that I wanted too. Could the reason have been that I underestimated Aria Jaxon? Perhaps, I should have given her a little more credit, but if I did, that would mean that I would be complimenting her and that is not what we need going on. Vixens talk… While my plans of becoming the Greatest Vixen of All Time pause for a little while, I’m going to set my focus on something very interesting. The $20,000 Salary Bonus has been interesting to see unfold. We have seen match ups that we have never seen before. We have seen Mexican Samurai vs. Mr. DEDEDE. We have seen Cloud Matsuda and Haruna Sakazaki end their rivalry with $20,000 in stake. Hell, we even saw El Landerson have an opportunity at the Answers World Championship, so if he can compete in these types of matches, so can I. Honestly, a $20,000 bonus is something that I am worthy of. After about a month or so competing with low life Vixens and being downgraded, $20,000 isn’t something that I have to earn, but it should be given to me as a thank you. Hey, it doesn’t work that way and if earning these amount of money is something that I am going to need to do, I guess that is something that I am going to need to do. On Showdown, I thought I was done with the Vixens Division after Aria Jaxon ran away with not only a victory over me, but an opportunity for the Vixens Championship, but it seems like the board of directors love me wrestling these Vixens and shutting their entitled asses up that they want me to do that with Angela Salveti…who is she? Just another pretty face that thinks they can be the perfect combination of beauty and wrestling ability. Poor Angela, it seems like she’s not just connecting with anything in EAW. She can’t connect with the EAW Universe, she can’t connect with another female and she can’t even connect a dropkick to save her life. Just like what happened to her cousin Ariana Lopez, she just doesn’t have what it takes to make it here in EAW. That is all Angela will ever be and that is just another generic Vixen with a pretty face. She is nothing impressive. She hasn’t wowed anyone in management and I can see why…she’s nothing special.

Angela, just tell me why you should beat me? Because Aria Jaxon and Sheridan Muller have defeated me, so you know that I can be beat? Just because you’re entitled for greatness, even though you haven’t been here for a month and if you’ve been here for more than a month, haven’t been booked anything decent? Do you want to know why you haven’t found any success here? It’s because you have proven over and over again that you’re an unreliable piece of shit. You bitch about people not giving you the opportunities, but you haven’t done shit to deserve it. At the Vixens Cup, it could have been your shining moment, but you did what you always do and that is blow every opportunity! You blew it. You lose to the likes of Alexis Diemos when I even thought that you were going to defeat her. What are you going to blame it on? Your family problems? Yeah, because your family problems were holding you back. You being sick? Yeah, I’ve came to work every day almost dying of a cold, but did I let that stop me? NO! I am sooo dying to hear your excuses because I can’t wait to find out what you are going to blame on next. If you need to blame someone, how about you blame YOURSELF for why you suck so much. YOU and YOUR ATTITUDE are the reason why you are not even getting far in EAW. That and how everything you say seems like one huge fucking run-on sentence. Once you learn proper grammar, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you can get the ball rolling here. It’s impressive for you to have quite a few things to say and have none of it make sense. What I am expecting from you is this one large ass video of you talking and how I should consider you as some sort of threat even though El Landerson is probably more of a threat than what you can ever dream of being. The question I want to ask you is: what are you expecting from me? Are you expecting me to just brag about my accomplishments over and over again? Are you expecting me to ramble over and over about how I am so much better than the Vixens Division. Are you expecting me to just not even acknowledge that I have a match this Monday night because there might be the slightest chance that you could get that bonus?

Sadly, that is not going to happen. I’ll tell you what’s going to happen. We are going to have an exchange of words, you’re going to give it all you have in the ring against me, I’m going to defeat you and you’re going to get salty on social media, claiming that you’re better than me, even when EVERYONE knows that you can’t even lace up my ring boots. That’s what’s going to happen, sweetheart. You will just be another poor Vixen that feels the wraith of Cameron Ella Ava. You’re just going to be the one Vixen who regrets getting in the same ring as me. Do you want to know why? I’m angry. No Vixen is going to get the upper hand of me and if they ever do, I am going to get angry and I am going to hurt you. Angela, don’t dare believe that you have a shot at defeating me because this is not going to be a breakout moment for you. You are not going to overcome the odds and prove to everyone why everyone should take Angela Salveti seriously. The fact is: you’re not going to defeat me. I cannot be beaten by the likes of you. If I lose to you, I should just retire on the spot before I lose to someone like Alexis, Azumi or Silence. It seriously cannot get any worse if you manage to defeat me. Let’s not imagine the possibility of that ever happening. Basically, it’s already been predetermined that the $20,000 is mine. I already know what I plan to do with the money. Maybe, I’ll buy an expensive car. Maybe, I’ll remodel a room in my home. Maybe, I throw a party, so that everyone can admire my greatness. Better yet, maybe I can save it and get a shot at a major championship. Perhaps, my path to becoming the Greatest Vixen of All Time hasn’t paused. Perhaps, this is a sign that I could be the face of EAW. I could be the first female to win a world title! While Aria Jaxon is dealing with her little Vixens Championship opportunity, I will be focusing on bigger and better things. I’m going to get that $20,000 and possibly, I have the chance to trade it for gold once I get that $100,000, but do I really want to waste my time doing that? Might just have to wait and see.

Catch you later, Angela.

Last edited by Cameron Ella Ava on April 13th 2016, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phoenix Winterborn
Post April 13th 2016, 5:43 pm by Phoenix Winterborn
VOLTAGE #1
ALL THE HITS

"And the countdown...rolls on..."

The words of Kasey Kasem could not ring truer, as the voice rang throughout Phoenix's rental car. His podcast of American Top 40 playback from 1986 as continuing, as he nodded his head along with the music. After BARELY losing to Y2Impact on Sunday Night Voltage, he was being thrust BACK into the spotlight, as the current Answers World champion seems to have taken notice as the Road to Pride for Pain continues. After a brief exchange of ideas, Mr. DEDEDE has elected to team up with Phoenix Winterborn to take on the team of Ares Vendetta and Y2Impact next Sunday night in Glascow, Scotland. If one thought that the first-ever meeting between Phoenix and Impact was lit, then Phoenix teaming with the man that DEFINES EAW in Mr. DEDEDE was going to blow the roof off of the arena. As Phoenix pulled onto a dirt road of sorts outside of all the city life, he climbed up onto the hood of the car, laying his phone on his chest to turn on the voice recorder.

"You know...looking up at the night sky on a clear night such as this really lets you think, and tune out the modern world for the most part. As upset as I was Sunday night, I now know why Impact did what he did. Straight up? He was scared. He IS scared. He realizes that the future is here. It's now, and he refuses to process it. He still thinks that he is God's gift to professional wrestling, and when someone like me, who despite losing to him on Sunday, is still the man with the plan, and the momentum to match, comes along...he does his damnedest to try and run them out. Small problem, though. I'm still here, and still better than ever. You're not going to get me to leave anytime soon. As a matter of fact, this week? I'm bringing backup in the biggest way possible. Mr. DEDEDE has offered his services so long as he can start to get his hands on Ares Vendetta. Cross loved the idea, so here we are. Ya know, I..." He sighs. "Impact, you've got this...this thing in your head that you really are the greatest thing going today. When...everyone saw Sunday night that I went toe to toe with you, and I took you to your limit. I gave you everything that you could handle, and the only reason that you beat me is because of those brass knuckles. You knew that you couldn't put me down. You couldn't put me away, no matter how hard you tried because I was always gonna keep coming, keep coming back at you. So, you resorted to the coward's way out. But, this week you get a chance to redeem yourself. You get a chance to show that you're an actual man instead of just some little boy who is playing wrestler."

"See, a lot of people think that Phoenix isn't the man that he says he is. Isn't the champion that he says he is. Well, that's all well and good except...except that I went in there knowing that I had a fifty fifty shot. I knew that going in there, that the odds were stacked against me. So, you know what? I did everything that I could, and mustered up every ounce of strength that I had, every ounce of heart that I could. And according the official record, I lost that night. Unofficially, I won because I walked out of there being more of a man than you could ever hope to be."

"As for Ares, ya know...to be perfectly honest, I don't know a lot about you aside from what I've seen in person. You don't talk much to anyone, but you have been in some battles yourself since I've been here. Most recently against Nick Angel in the Gold Rush finals, and before that against Tyler Parker at Fighting Spirit a couple months back. You're here to make a name for yourself, just like I am. You have a shot to do that at Grand Rampage, just like I have one at Pride for Pain. I guess that there's a lot more we have in common than I originally thought. The stark difference though is...I just recently figured something out, and it's been the one thing carrying me lately. See, I used to think a lot like you back on the independents. I used to think that I only needed to be there for myself. I only needed to handle my own business, and screw everyone else, because they don't matter right? Then...I had an epiphany. I had an epiphany, Ares. That epiphany is this. I need to concern with the people out in that crowd. I need to concern myself with the people that are cheering me on, or the people that want to boo me. Because to be perfectly honest? If we didn't have those people cheering or booing? We wouldn't have a job. We wouldn't be where we are, doing what we do. The sooner you realize that, the better your life is gonna be. The better your matches will be. Not saying that they're bad, because they're not. You've been in some wars, friend. But when it comes to in-ring ability, there's not a lot of people that can match me nowadays. That's because I want to keep pushing myself, and getting better. For the people. The people that brought me to EAW. The social media swell. The outpouring of support from everybody that has seen me, or wants to see me. Ya know, you probably didn't pay much attention before I got here, but all over the midwest at shows, you could hear the chants of 'We want Phoe-nix...We want Phoe-nix...' "

"It wasn't luck that brought me here, cause a lot of people STILL think everything that I've gotten here has just been luck of the draw. I was lucky enough to be pegged as 'that guy'. It's not luck. It wasn't luck that brought me here. It wasn't luck that got the attention of the EAW Board of Directors. It wasn't luck that put me into the Open Fight Gauntlet match. It wasn't LUCK that is going to put me into the title match at Pain for Pride. That was and is me busting my ass. That is me reaping the rewards that I had sowed for the past decade and a half."

"I'm not saying this to be cocky, or arrogant, but when I say I'm that I'm that damn good? I really am that. Damn. Good. Why do you think DEDEDE personally asked me to team with him this week? That wasn't a decision by the Board, no. He's got a beef with Ares Vendetta, I've still got a problem with Y2Impact. We put our heads together, and we made the decision to team up. Gentlemen, this Sunday night, I'm going to show you the future, and DEDEDE is going to show you that the future is now, and that's change you can believe in."

END.
Nobi
Post April 13th 2016, 12:41 pm by Nobi
It’s not surprising when people have such a huge inflated ego in them self, especially when they are fighting for such a big prize in the store. I understand their passion, I understand their enthusiasm, but to make people hurt to get what they really desire is such a dick move. Still, I don’t mind getting hurt because it’s part of my profession but if I had one dollar for every single person who wants to make me scream, throwing me off from a ladder, and burrying my chest with a bullet I would probably rich and I would owned this company.

Berretta, Liam Catterson, Lucas Johnson, you all can use dirty tactic cheaps all you want onto me, go ahead for it motherfuckers. While you three dummies are busy trying to figure out how to use your useless strategies with your stupid mind, I will be climbing up onto the ladder and going to Grand Rampage with another winning record in my book.

Lucas Johnson, I knew you wrestled for Ohio State University which is a good thing but you are still indeed too dumb and too naive. You wrestled for 30 minutes in NCAA? Congrats, I don’t give a shit. Anyone in this match and in the locker room don’t give a shit. You were an amateur athlete, yes you were the best in Amateur wrestling but it seems you only in live in the past as an amateur wrestler....that’s why you are an amateur here. Look Lucas, forget your past accomplishment because the future is waiting for you. The fans will love to see you step up in this business, you just need to stop thinking that you are still in University. It’s not like you are looking for a girl anyway, if any girls wants to date with you, that’s it.

Berretta, I’m glad you finally realized that you are a little dummy. We should celebrated for it “friend”. While it’s true that I lost the opportunity to be Pure Champion last week, I have realized that this ladder match is more important match than last week. While it’s true I really hate you so much, my focus is 100% for the match. I’m glad I can get my hands on you though which is a big plus in my book. It’s really funny to say that “me picking on opponents for you” doesn’t prove anything. You lost your match to Christian Locke 2 weeks ago, very simple. I only picked Christian Locke to face you anyway my dummy friend. And despite I didn’t choose Silent Eagle to face you on Battleground last week he still managed to beat you. If it doesn’t prove anything then I dot know what it is. It’s very sad for such a “dangerous man” like you turning into a loser. And in this ladder match, I will be walking out as one of Grand Rampage’s participants.

Liam Catterson, you stupid fool, it’s you isn’t it? You think I’m not special? Are you ignoring the fact that this NEWBIE is on the same match as a former World Champion like you? Well I guess it doesn’t make you special either then. Well, if I’m really not special at this moment it will be changed soon enough after our match in this ladder match when I climb up the ladder and win the match while you are too busy making other competitors screams. Liam, when people usually give me a first warning, I will just ignore it. When people says there will be no second warning, I say “so what?”.  You can give me any warnings all you want Liam, the thing is I don’t really care. I’m here to be a success, so it will be my pleasure to hit former World Champion’s big nose like yours so I can show the world that I’m better than you Liam. I will climb this ladder step by step with the determination and with the fans behind my back, it’s not impposible.

And that’s not an insult, THAT is just a fact of life!

Last edited by Nobi on April 14th 2016, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Stephanie Matsuda
Post April 13th 2016, 12:35 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Post Battleground Promo

"Fifteen Minutes"

(Morning after Battleground. Cloud is standing in line at Narita International, waiting to board her flight back to New York. She's wearing a pair of Ray-Bans with a Taiyo High hoodie covering most if her face. While she's waiting, she doesn't notice Mexican Samurai standing behind her.)

Mexican Samurai: Good morning "Stephanie".

Cloud: ...

Samurai: I'm calling you Steph because as of last night the Vixen known as Cloud Matsuda is dead. If I didn't stop Haruna from decimating you, the woman known as Stephanie Mia Matsuda wouldn't be standing here before me. Standing here...on her way home. Stay home Stephanie. You don't belong in Haru-kun's Millennium- or rather Our Millennium. It's not the end of the world though. You're a gifted athlete, you're a designer, and musician. You're just not a fighter Steph. Not anymore that is. 

Samurai: There's no shame in walking away. You had a decent run. That's more than what most people in our business get. Your fifteen minutes are up.

Samurai: You will never see Haruna Sakazaki again. Your story has concluded and she will continue on while bards continue to weave the tale of the Pride of the Vixens Division. She's so high in the sky, she's nothing more than a bird to your worm. But...that's okay Stephanie, because you was never meant to be here in the first place.

Samurai: Cloud Matsuda: Sunrise - August 22nd, 2009. Sunset - April 12th 2016. An ironic almost seven years. I beg your leave Ms. Matsuda. We will not see each other again.

(Mexican Samurai walks away.)

Stephanie: ...
Alexia Valentine
Post April 13th 2016, 11:02 am by Alexia Valentine
The lights come up on a screen and show Alexia Valentine in a pitch black room.

Alexia is shown pacing up and down the room quickly panting for breath, holding her hair like she's afraid.

I lost. I lost my debut match. She begins breathing heavier than before. Suddenly, emerging from the shadows is an unidentifiable male or female, fully dressed in black with a static voice changer.
I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. It wa-

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC LITTLE RODENT

No...no please no. I...I didn't mean for it. It wasn't my fault! Please hear me out!

Alexia, it is at no ones fault but your own. Do NOT allow your ego to get the best of you.  

Honestly.. I know my ego gets the best of me some times. But, I didn't mean for it to get that far. I was too far up my ass. But it's okay. Because next week I have another match, with that bitch Grace. And some other people, I'll- 

Save it. You made me think you had something in you but you don't. You're pathetic Alexia. And I've outgrown you. 

NO! Please, you cannot drop me. I worked too hard to get to where I am right now. I admit I failed you but that wasn't on me! It was all Grace Izumi's fault for trying to think she was better than me. She tried thinking she owned me. But, she doesn't You own me master. I promise, if you give me another chance I can show you I am better than that. I will leave my match next week on top with my first EAW win. Please...just give me one more chance.

You failed me Alexia. I will not give you another chance. Good luck being alone. I wish you all the best.

At this point, Alexia's face is dripping with tears, her voice becomes hard to understand. Please...master. Accidents happen...right? She looks to her left and she smiles a little, wiping her tears.

LOSING A MATCH YOU  TRAINED FOR ONLY TO LOSE IS NOT AN ACCIDENT. YOU ARE A LET DOWN ALEXIA VALENTINE. 

Alexia drops to her knees, the shadow person dissapears and Alexia is shown ripping her hair out, screaming, and crying.

Forget you. I don't need you. I don't need anyone. I'm a bad bitch, I'm my own person. I can survive alone. She stands up, Wipes her tears, fixes her muffled hair and looks directly into the camera.
I am Alexia Valentine. I am The Baddest Bitch In The Game. I don't need anyone to have my back. And I am the most dominant Vixen, this here company has ever seen. To think I was willing to give Grace Izumi a chance. What a tragedy that turned out to be. Grace not only screwed up mine, but her own debut match. And honey let me tell you a little something, in our next match, I will walk away with the victory and show the entire EAW universe I need NO one by my side. 

The lights go down, fading to black. Followed by the sound of Alexia Valentine screaming...
Hiroshi Goto
Post April 13th 2016, 6:04 am by Hiroshi Goto
[The camera cuts to a man sitting on a steel chair in an empty room; he turns his head as he looks around as a smile crosses his face.]

We all imagine ourselves standing on top of the world with all of our wildest dreams in the palm of our hands. We all imagine ourselves sitting on a throne looking down at those below us as the continuously grovel at our feet. People expect everything to fall into their hands, but most are never willing to do the work needed to gain it all. I was never born into wealth; I never owned anything extravagant. I watched my parents work their hands to the bone to ensure that I continued to live with a roof over my head and food to eat. It’s something that I will always be eternally grateful for and it’s something that allows me to pursue the dream that I hold. I hold no expectation; I don’t expect this company to dangle everything I want in front of me with a silver string. I’ve watched this company for so long with the dream that one day I could stand with them. I’ve watched as men like Mr. DEDEDE and Y2Impact have gone to war to help build the platform that this company stands on. I’ve watched as a guy like Vic Vendetta has clawed his way through everything that stood in his way to stand on top of Showdown with the EAW Championship over his shoulder. I watch as people like Mexican Samurai and Carlos Rosso inch themselves closer to the positions that they would do anything necessary to stand in as they clutch onto the championship they cherish more than life itself. Men that will attempt to push this company forward into the position that they believe it should be in. I understand that this journey isn’t going to be easy – this is gamble that I have to be willing to die for. I have to be willing to sweat. I have to be willing to bleed. I have to be willing to walk through the flames of war and crawl back if needed be. I have to force myself to withstand things that I once would have never thought possible, and it’s for the same dream that we all hold.

Is it something that I’m going to be able to force myself to do? That’s answer that no one knows, but it’s definitely something that we’re all going to find out together.

I’m a little surprised. I look towards the things that I’m going to have to stand against. Men that are considered greats of this business, and to tell you the truth… I’m not flustered. I’m a man that was fortunate to understand that a career is something that can be broken just as quickly as it was made. They insert themselves into a pecking order; men that are considered legends of this business sit on their individual thrones at the top and men that are in the position that I am in now sit at the bottom. In my eyes, we all stand on level ground. The man that holds onto the Answers World Championship calls himself a god, but in reality he’s no different to myself or any other person that walks through those doors.  The difference is that when people see his name in lights; when they’re forced to stand against the man with a stature that the rest of the world has created – they’ve lost the battle before they’re even given the opportunity to fight. There’s reason behind my words and it certainly isn’t to attempt to make the rest of the world believe that I’m a man with an immense amount of knowledge in a business where I’m still extremely green. The thought of being given the opportunity to make your debut against a champion is one few have the chance to have; the golden opportunity to place your career on the perfect track to where you want it to end up. Live without regret; you only live once – mottos of men that leave the wind behind them. I’ve been dreaming about this for years and now the opportunity is finally here… it’s a feeling I can’t explain.

[The smile returns to his face as he slightly drops his head; he runs his fingers of his right hand through his hair as it dangles in front of his face.]

I’m not going to lie; I’ve watched this company for a while now as I prepared for this eventual opportunity. Maxwell… Reckless Wiring was the career making moment of a career that always seemed to struggle to get off the ground. The New Breed Championship is the perfect symbol of how far you’ve managed to come from the moment that you took your first steps through the doors that I am – but, for what may be the first time in your career, you’re not the man attempting to make a name for yourself at the expense of another; instead, it’s the other way around. Here I stand, the man without legs to stand on. I’m just a man who can make nothing more than empty threats and express his desires that in the eyes of others could be completely out of his reach. But, that’s the great thing about this business! Things sometimes look so expectable that it almost makes it unpredictable. The expectation of victory makes you believe that there isn’t the slightest chance that you’ll find yourself staring up at the lights above as the burden of defeat rests upon your shoulders. I can’t wait.

Win, lose or draw – I’m leaving everything I can out there. What about you?

[Hiroshi reaches forward towards the camera as the feed suddenly cuts to black.]
Post April 13th 2016, 5:45 am by My Watch Has Ended
Screams…Only screams I hear from my opponents. Screams that beg for an end to their pain. So little of an impact I am hearing and more of an opportunity to dig the knife into the heart and end their misery…All I hear are screams from each and every one of you and I will be your saviour. I will be the man who finally ensures that your perception of reality is faulty. I will be giving every single one of you maggots that infect my perfect stroll a reason for your dreams to die and they will not be pretty. Unfortunately, I will still be met with claims that are only false and you will have no appreciation for me putting you out of that fatal pain, even when I do solidify my spot in the Grand Rampage match, you will conjure up the most pathetic excuse to right your wrongs. But that is why on Voltage, I won’t show mercy in front of everyone. A homecoming for me, a satisfactory match for my tastes, what can go wrong other than men that don’t seem worthy enough to be near a main event slot getting in my way, covering their hands over my vision to try and block my dream of being whole. 

You believe that this is all your duties are finally being paid off by being part of this match but little do you all realise, this is only an invitation to suffering. You will begin to dismiss the thought that Liam Catterson can put you in agony but it doesn’t occur to you that this chance may be the ultimate step for me. I am selfish, I want that spot more than every single one of you men and I feel I am more deserving of this spot than any of you. I am not sure really if I should consider this an act of greed, to which many do but I don’t recall a moment where I care about the opinions of sheep. You all clench onto the belief that you will become blessed in success but you all are forgetting the severity of my involvement in this match. But of course, we’re back to discounting the threat Liam Catterson holds in this match because “the last time he was a credible threat will go back before the days I was born”, which continues my confirmation that creativity to all of you is numb. But fortunately for all of you, there is little need for creativity in this match but rather endurance and that is why ladder matches are a key speciality for me due to the fact that I have gone through hell, crashed into the deadliest of objects falling from the top of the ladder but overtime, my body has adjusted itself and formed into a body that can accept consequences that usually would put a man out on the side-lines for a couple of months. Some of you wouldn’t even begin to fathom the experiences I have encountered over the years of my activeness to wrestling whereas the other half of you lot have always found some remedy to excuse you from going through torment, whether it would be weaselling out of a scenario you were meant to suffer from or hiding behind a bunch of ‘legends’ who can’t prove that they are the best. But in the end, I will still be a mockery to you lot because of the fact that it’s the greatest way to silence the truth. 

We have heard the voices from half of my opponents in this match already and it figures that the newer guys have to have a word about their slim chances for this match. They are there, having to express their flawed opinions just to get it out the way. Such a shame your words are basically redundant but then again, I don’t think there is an intelligent man in this company that will finally accept when enough is enough. The thing I notice all three of you have in common when picking me out like Negan from the Walking Dead is that you all recognise my accolades and progress in my career throughout the years and whereas I commend you all for accepting that, it seems like you are all stupid to understand why those accomplishments were sent to me in the first place. I was no flavour of the month no matter what anyone tells you, I am not someone who got lucky at an opportunity, I have talent. Deny it all you like but without talent, I would not be a man of success today if I had no talent. Without talent, I’d be like you lot, someone who will wind up their career without a world championship from a relevant company to credit them. Your little indie companies don’t matter because this is the big leagues and history records my succession as a king and a World Champion. I wasn’t really impressed with Beretta’s words at all. They were really below average if anything. It was like you weren’t even trying to bend my mind to satisfy yours. You just wanted to speak to me as if you were accepting me for this match. It’s a shambles, I must say but I don’t really expect anything on a legendary tier speech from an amateur that basically stumbled into the wrong neighbourhood. But that is cool, I will break you later this week Beretta. My opponents have to bring that threat towards them in the end, kind of like an obese nerd would be threatened by playing Dark Souls 3, whereas right now, I would compare your challenge to that of Club Penguin right now because like I said, where is the challenge? All you did was remind me about what happened last year, which I have already confessed so thank you for wasting my time, you didn’t bring any threat whatsoever to the table and the way you finished off your focus on me was just embarrassing. 

And Lucas, you have the balls to speak to me like that, about finding it baffling that I have to fight my way into the Grand Rampage match itself…It’s funny you say that and commenting about being the veteran of this match, yet you need to be reminded about Methuselah losing to someone who had basically your experience…No, I am sorry, I am more talented and creative than you will ever be. But How could Methuselah lose to Liam Catterson? I forgot, Methuselah is a god to all of you idiots and someone like me, who people you are too scared to fight like Dark Demon, have talked shit about me for no apparent reason other than to be there. Nobody laughed at Y2Impact or Heart Break Gal when they began to hide behind four, overrated idiots but then again, you were one of the many that were pissed scared of getting the Oberyn Martell treatment if you spoke ill of Y2Impact behind a bunch of jackasses. I am going to offer you words of wisdom since I am feeling in a confident mood, before you speak ill of me again, just keep a reminder in that thick skull of yours that I can put you out of action quickly, that may be ‘laughable’ to you but let’s just say, I have put several guys out of active competition in their careers, lessening them to only part-timers or retirement. Pick your words carefully next time, there will not be a second warning.

Finally, the Nob himself. Yeah, I don’t know what thought you had thinking that the ‘big nose’ comment would be original and funny, so let’s take a page out of your book and see how comfortable that is for you. To be fair Nobi, you can appreciate yourself as much as you wish, people in this company would never berate themselves but coming from an outside source, you’re nothing special. In fact, I won’t be surprised if you’re still clawing at the main event price in five years’ time. Take that however you will, you might just snicker at the idea that I have called your quest for succession as a failure, doesn’t matter because I know people like you. You don’t move up the ladder, you just stay in a constant position until you realise what you are doing is a waste of time. I don’t really care about who you are, what your goals are, anything you tell me about yourself, I am not really interested to be honest because you’re not my concern. You are not on my level, you will never be a great athlete in this company, you’re just someone turning into a nobody. I am glad you remain optimistic about beating me but I will just warn you like I did against Lucas, there won’t be a second warning, so I would take my words as some form of sincerity and accept that I am on a position to glory whereas you, Lucas and Beretta will all be left below.

It is about time our young amateurs take a lesson in learning their place in this company. It is one thing to act strong and look like a threat, it is another thing when you showcase your words in that ring. I have said it before, I will say it again, it doesn’t matter how deep you try and go against me, your chances of prevailing against someone like me are impossible. However, if there is one thing each and every single one of you will succeed in, it is mastering failure. 
showster26
Post April 13th 2016, 5:39 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo #3

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Contemporary-and-Elegant-Family-Room-Interior-Design-of-Beverly-Hills-House-by-McClean-Design-Los-Angeles

The scene opens inside the Beverly Hills Mansion home of EAW’s Self-Proclaimed Social Media Champion “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels.  It here on a perfect southern California night, with clear skys, and the weather a comfortable seventy two degrees, that we find Michaels gaze not turned to the heavens, but to his seventy inch UHD television which he standing in front of. 

Stew-O: "SECOND POWERBOMB! RHAEGAR IS PUNISHING LUCIAN BLACK RIGHT NOW! HE’S STILL NOT DONE! RHAEGAR LIFTS HIM UP! THIRD POWERBOMB! STILL NOT FINISHED AS RHAEGAR PULLS HIM UP TO HIS FEET! LUCIAN CAN BARELY STAND ON HIS FEET AS RHAEGAR SCREAMS RIGHT INTO HIS FACE BEFORE THROWING HIM INTO THE ROPES! HE LOOKS TO FINISH THE WRATH OF ARES WITH THE POP-UP POWERBOMB!"

Michaels takes a half step closer, his focus as intense as the action on the screen.

Deadprez: "HE POPS HIM UP! SUPERMAN PUNCH! LUCIAN BLACK STRIKES WITH THE SUPERMAN PUNCH IN THE AIR FROM THAT LIFT UP! LUCIAN DROPS DOWN TO THE FLOOR AS RHAEGAR BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES! SPEAR! LUCIAN STRIKES WITH THE SPEAR THAT TEARS THROUGH RHAEGAR! LUCIAN HAS IT! HE HOOKS HIM BY THE LEG TO END IT HERE!"

Michaels slowly shakes his head no, partly from the disappointment of Rheagar  not landing the last pop up powerbomb, partly from the disbelief of seeing Lucian pull out that huge counter after taking so much punishment.

Referee: ONNNEEE!!!… TWWWOOO!!!… THHHRRREEE!!!

Michaels: "(under his breath) Son of a bitch.  (Normal inflection) What keeps him going?  He's either too stubborn, or to stupid to stay down.  Oh who am I kidding?  Everyone knows it's because he's dumber than a hollowed out pumpkin.  Look at you Lucian, you have bought into your own hype, and buried your head so far up your own ass, you wouldn't be able to tell shit, from apple butter.  And why wouldn't you?  for the past ten months, everyone and their mother has been kissing your ass with all kinds bullshit like 'The face of Dynasty Lucian Black', of 'Dynasty's top gun' but for all the hype, and all the praise, and all the glory that has been showered upon you, what have you actually acomplished?  I'll tell you what, absolutely nothing!  Now granted you have been here nearly a decade, and that's a lifetime when most of the men who sign with this company have a shelf life of about three and a half minutes.  But still, in all that time Lucian, you have failed when it came time to win the big one.  Whether it was the Triple threat at Pain for pride, or the Red Walls match at house of glass, or even the King of the Elite finals, just when it seem like you were finally going to take the next step, and cement your name among the greatest of the greats, you hesitated and took a half step back.  And you wonder why I have a problem with you the guy who represented Dynasty for that whole time when Zack Crash was looking to put the last nail in the coffin.  It's because even though you constantly screw up when everything is on the line, you somehow still manage to be the guy on every poster, every TV ad, every EAW Ice Cream bar for god's sake!  Meanwhile, I've had to toil with the bottom rung of the Dynasty brand just to get air time, and yet despite the fact that I have torn thru every last son of a bitch they've placed in front of me.  Despite the fact that I have proven time and again, that i deserve better from not just the brand of Dynasty, but from Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole, somehow I am constantly passed over in favor of overrated jackasses like you Lucian.  

And it's gone on for so long now that it burns a goddamn hole in my stomach, every single time I'm pulling up to the arena on Friday night, and it's your face on the banister, and your name on the marquee.  Well enough is enough, I'm done standing idly by, as the some over hyped, under developed, Samoan sloth, steal all the credit, glory, and opportunities away from the true heart and soul of Dynasty.  The man who worked his ass off to fill arenas the whole world over with his followers, the man who turned Dynasty into a ratings powerhouse with a single hash tag, the man who took the broken pieces of Dynasty that were left after Pain For Pride, and remade them in my image.  And in doing so, I made the Dynasty brand ever bit of Elite Answers Wrestling's equal.  And after nearly a year of being squandered, I am finally going to rise up, and claim my all that I am owed.  And you Lucian, after I am done with you, you won't be but a footnote in the history of the Mark Michaels era in EAW!  I am going to totally outclass you in each and every way imaginable. 

You are in for the beating of your life.  A grade-A ass kicking the likes of which you have never seen before.  After this Friday in Montreal, in front of a sold out Bell Center that will be packed with my followers, you'll have no choice but to finally, FINALLY, step aside and let those who are truly elite lead this brand.  You can't stop me, no one can.  Because there is no such thing, as better than Perfect, and you'll learn that first hand Lucian.

So bring your A-game, bring every trick, and tactic that you've learned in your time here.  You're going to need them in order to stand the slightest chance against me.  Believe you me Lucian, that one that bell ring, you will know beyond the shadow of a doubt, exactly why I am the Twitter Trendsetter.  Why I am the Instagram Icon.  You'll see why I have become the Hash Tag Hero to millions upon millions of followers from Alabama, to Zaire, and every place in between.  You will see that am the total package of Looks, charisma, and in ring skill that a boring, ugly, dunce cap wearing asshole like you, could never even hope to stand a chance against.  You will see why every single day, millions upon millions of people, hit that follow button, and cast their vote for me to represent them as their Undisputed Social Media Champion.  And I guarantee to each and every one of those followers, that I will prove to you Lucian, that I am the Destiny of Dynasty, the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know, and most importantly,  that I am not a giant failure like you.  It's my hand that's going to be raised in victory this Friday, and come hell or high water Lucian, You will Picture THAT!"

A long moment passes where Michaels stares directly into the televised eyes of Lucian Black.

Michaels: "Yeah, you will."

FADE TO BLACK.
Bhris Elite
Post April 13th 2016, 2:10 am by Bhris Elite
Hate to say I told you so but... In this case with all the talking that was done by the other guys. Well I told you so.  I told Daniel Likes Sparkles,  I told Brayden Swallows Glue and I told Eclipse Solider#1 I would walk out victorious and what did I do? Well I walked out victorious I again for the 2nd time pinned Daniel Marshall.   Even after you 3 thugs jumping me in the befogging I still came out on top.  I thought Big Mike was the former felon not you 3.  That's besides the fact though the fact of the matter is that I get to come out here and say I TOLD YOU SO!

Looks like EAW doesn't want me to say that again though.  Their trying they really are.  They think me not having Big Mike is going to effect me in some sort of negative way did they not watch Battleground? I took on 3 other men and WON without him.  So do you think me taking on 3 people all in one man is going to be a challenge? Come on guys you should know better than that,  I am the Fresh Prince of Showdown, Gods Given Greatness!  You know you would think after saying that on a weekly basis they would get it through their thick heads.  I don't need Big Mike to help me win what do you take me for huh? Some loser who can only rely on his body guard or manager to win him matches? Please I win with or without him by my side.  I mean if you really wanted me to be nervous you should of just put me in a 3 on 1 handicap match with the same 3 idiots I beat on Battleground.  Then maybe just MAYBE I would be worried about having Big Mike at ringside.  Against Terry Chambers though? It's going to take a lot more than that to worry me.

Speaking of the big bastard.  Hey Terry I don't think I've ever been in the ring with you so this is a whole new experience.  Wait maybe I have been in the ring with you before did you happen to go by the name of A-Will before? I could be wrong all of you big generic bastards look the same in the first place.  I mean it's like I'm taking on Big Mike minus the charisma and emotion.  Basically I'm just taking on a walking brick wall that I will kick right down.  See Terry I compared you to a brick wall because listening to you speak or watching you wrestle is just like staring at a brick wall it gets boring and nothing ever changes.  Same old shit just a different day and different place.  You think just because your some big guy who towers over his opponents he can just destroy them.  Well guess what Terry? This isn't the case with me and to be honest it hasn't been the case for anyone you've stepped in the ring with for quite some time now.  Just like Brayden I also thought you were one of the people who would try to run down on me for 50k bounty I had on my head.  But you knew better to do that and something tells me you'll know better to step in the ring with me.  You've been paying attention to what I've been doing lately and even though you might lie and say you haven't.  I know damn well you are you know I'm not fooling around anymore and this is no longer a game.  Grand Rampage is right around the corner and I'm doing anything it takes to prove a point that I can go in there and I can win the thing.  While you just lay down and prove to the world 50 reasons against one Elitist you shouldn't be in Grand Rampage.   So I hope everyone whether your on Showdown, Voltage and Dynasty to pay very close attention to everything that I do leading up to Grand Rampage.  Just to make sure you aren't surprised when I walk out the winner and the "Fan favorite" doesn't.
Beretta
Post April 12th 2016, 11:53 pm by Beretta
Battle Wound of Your Past 
Voltage RP#1

—————————

Six men will enter the ring on Sunday but only one man will climb that ladder and earn their spot at Grand Rampage. The supposed biggest Grand Rampage of all time and I’m going to go ahead and say that it will be because of me. I will go onto winning at Voltage, then go to Grand Rampage, where I will walk out, victorious. 

So Lucas, before we get into further detail, how many fucking times are you going to brag about being a wrestler at Ohio State? Do you think we really care anymore? If you’ve been as great as you claim to be, then we all get who the fuck you are. And no, that’s not the whiskey talking, that’s the truth. You simply can’t let go of a Jack Swagger joke and that will be the biggest mistake of your career. Why do you think I need an alarm clock? Because you’re going to be my wake up call…no dawg, you’re sleeping on me, while bragging about how “great” you are. Take that amateur background of yours and shove it because that becomes completely useless at this stage of the game. It won’t help you climb the ladder and you’re going to need a lot more fight in you to climb that ladder, especially when I deliver a bullet to your chest. However, judging by all the excuses I’ve been hearing from you and the way you lost to Kenny Drake, it’s fair to say that you don’t have much fight in you. Just excuses, past accomplishments at Ohio State University and my obsession with whiskey. That won’t get you to Grand Rampage, that’ll get you back to Battleground for an Open Fight Challenge. 

J.D. Damon…a man that’s accomplished much more than me in EAW but that will all change. Damon, I’m not gonna sit here and repeat the same thing everyone else has. From the Pure Championship to being a Rising Star of the Week. Here’s what I find interesting though, your temper is what got you to lose that championship. You got pissed that you lost to Carson Ramsay so you were then forced to put the Pure Championship on the line after your temper tantrum. Now, here you are. No championship and are about to be in your toughest match of your career. Do yourself a favor and don’t overlook me. When you’re climbing that ladder, don’t look down because when you do, I’ll be there to pull you down and deliver one epic bullet to your chest off that ladder. Damon, you’ve had your 15 minutes of fame and your collapse has already begun…my career to become the greatest of all-time begins at Voltage. 

Kenny Drake, how you doin’ fam? 

Nobi, my little buddy. I’m his little dummy though. Come on…is that anyway to treat an old friend? I mean really? What? You can’t handle the loss that you did to yourself. Before you get yourself all worked up, you need to realize who you’re dealing with. I may not be the biggest man on the planet but I’m one of the most dangerous. As you signed your contract and had Terry Chambers not say a damn word for a tag team match, you need to understand that I was pissed off at management. After sitting down with them, talking things out and figuring out their plans, it’s official, they’re not so bad. So while you try and walk around all big and bad for hand picking my opponents, realize, that doesn’t prove anything. Especially when you won’t be the one climbing that ladder on Sunday.I’m getting really tired of hearing you say my name, every single week. I’m really hoping that the bullet I bury into your chest becomes a reality check for you. 

Liam Catterson, as you already know, you’ve accomplished more than anyone in this match. The New Breed Championship, the Interwire Championship and the Answers World Championshp. Shit, you were in Grand Rampage last year. You eliminated Nick Angel, Venom and Ventura. However, Zack Crash and TLA ruined your run and it was all over for you. Just a heads up, it’s already over for you, now. You can talk about greatness and becoming it. Determination and the heart of a warrior. All of those things sound heroic but a bullet to your chest sounds like reality. More like a certainty. Whether it’s at the bottom of the ladder or the top of the ladder, I will be the one to stop your climb, LC. Enjoy the view from the mat as the Next Generation of EAW stands over you. 

Kenny Drake, don’t worry. I didn’t forget about you. What did you really think I would just leave you hangin’ with a “how you doin?” Come on, we all know I don’t care how you’re doin’, I simply care about one thing and that’s beating you at Voltage. You’ve had your moments to be something special here and you’ve choked every time you step up to the plate. Outside of your Captain Morgan pose for an entrance, I’ve got to say that you’re somewhat of a disappointment. The future was bright but now that future is fading fast. More talent is coming in and you’ll begin to get buried. Your heart and desire for the business will fade and the name, Kenny Drake, will just be another echo off the wall. The reason for all of this is because of what I’m going to do to you at Voltage. I will put you through a ladder, the announcers table or just like everyone else, I will bury a bullet in your chest. Good luck, Kennyboi. 

You see, I don’t need to sit here and look into the past like Lucas Johnson. I don’t need to search for answers in the locker room like Nobi. I don’t need to bring up the great things that Liam Catterson and J.D. Damon have done for EAW and I don’t need to talk about how Kenny Drake, was once a shining star. I did today to prove that I know who all of you are and that I’m not just some drunken idiot. Don’t take me lightly gentleman because that will be the biggest regret of your life, not just your career. What has happened in the past is now irrelevant. Especially, when there’s only one task at hand and that task is to climb that ladder for that one spot at Grand Rampage. And that spot is mine, all mine. 

I don’t care how many ladders I have to climb. I don’t care how many men I have to step over to have my hand raised in victory. I will join the winning circle of Devan Dubian and Johnny Ventura from the Grand Rampage match.

All in all, Sunday is just another day. You can’t shed light without shedding blood and for some, I will be a re-opened battle wound from your past. For others, I’ll be a new scar embedded across your chest. One ladder, my climb and five bullets. It’s time for the war to begin and when the dust settles, you’ll know who will emerge from the rubble…The One…Beretta. 
The Consigliere
Post April 12th 2016, 7:41 pm by The Consigliere
A powerful being, I am. Don't you ever fucking forget that. With each passing day, I only get stronger. Every moment I'm in the face of defeat, I learn to stand back up and swear never to make the same mistake. And with any victory I own, I continue to prove my already-established dominance to the roaring crowd that dares boo me when I come to the ring. The key is never to let these insipid fools, these flaming idiots who have no idea what you've gone through to get to where you are standing now, tell you what you are and what you can't do. If they hate you, let them. If they despise you, smirk in their direction to spite them. Don't ever let them ruin your game. Don't ever let them win. That's why I can set all these aspirations and ambitions, that clearly will cause nothing but pressure and stress to these typical feeble-minded cowards that dare call themselves competitors, but by all means, I make them happen. If I say I could compete in two divisions simultaneously, facing Vixens on Dynasty and Elitists on Voltage, then it is certain I could do it without blinking an eye, without a shadow of a doubt! If I say I could jump off the top turnbuckle and onto my opponent with a fucking chair in hand, and my ankles shackled together, then with not a hint of fear in my eyes, I am capable of doing so! If I say I could rock a Vixens Championship match early in the night, and then proceed to wrestle a bone-breaking World Championship match later, I will still be performing like the top-class wrestler that I've always been known as, and my excellence will never be overshadowed by another! I don't only survive. I thrive. Because what I've kept convincing all of you mindless buffoons of is that I will continue to prove that I am better than even the best this company has to offer, and that I can pick up a defining victory over anyone, taking away what they hold dearly, humiliating them in front of their families and friends that support them dearly! I am a mercenary, and I am willing to stray from the principles and values that people expect me to follow, I am willing to take down anyone and get the job done if it means advancing myself and my career. I am a master criminal, evading the security and scanners, infiltrating the system in order to get what she wants, and you won't even know what you lost 'til it's already gone, and I run off to the sunset. I am an assassin, trained in over ten thousand ways to take you down and kill you where you stand. I ignore limitations. I turn away from the non-believers, and from here on out, the same faces in the audience that dare boo me will witness how I make it easy for a Vixen to fucking bitchify her opponents no matter who, to bitchify her competition that they love and root for, and rule over the entire company without the aid of her teammates, but with the skills alone, fearlessly upsetting the balance and breaking the status quo.

This is my journey.

And it starts on Voltage.

I'm facing Hamau Koa. (cringe)

I feel like I'm a child who is just learning how to swim, and her parents thought it would be a fucking brilliant idea to just toss her into the water with no warning, and have her learn that way. Voltage night, I am facing a Samoan beast, one who is supposedly more special than the other five-hundred Samoan beasts that have wrestled in an EAW ring. I am facing someone who is about a foot taller than me, and I'm sure all these critics and know-it-alls are going insane because this would be the perfect time to tell me that this might be more than what I bargained for and my own ambitions will kill me like they did at Reckless Wiring, but do you know what I say to that? FUCK YOU. YOU CAN ALL STICK IT. Because whether it be a seven-foot giant, or a three-foot midget, I am not going to loaf around and do nothing, I am going to use my resources, I am going to outperform them and by any means, I will claim victory, and won't settle for anything less. His height. His physique. Those things won't be a factor, they never were. I've faced my former mentor Mr. DEDEDE and each and every time he went against me, I always was on the winning side. I've faced Ryan Savage over and over again, and that is a person who has made a habit out of breaking people's necks, or whatever, but I overcame, because truly, the real trial was hearing that pathetic retard speak to me! I've faced four other tag teams at House of Glass. I've faced Dynasty's savior Lucian Black in an Extreme Elimination Chamber, where I eliminated Jacob Senn before he got the chance to throw up the X! I never had a problem being at the receiving end of their spears. I never had a problem getting my back slammed on the concrete floor, through the table, or across the steel chains! I've never had any issue getting my face smashed by a trash can lid, because more often than not, I outmaneuver and outsmart my opponents. I move much quicker and fly much higher, forcing them to get confused about where I am and allowing me to stab them in the back at a moment's notice. I never wanted to brag about these past matches, I only do ever intend to state the obvious fact that facing Hamau Koa is NOTHING to me considering everything I have gone through. I could fight through the pain and throw jabs at his face even harder and more efficiently. I have my aces. I have my own strength, my creativity, and at Voltage, I will prove that any physical disadvantage I have means nothing compared to experience and inborn greatness that the Great Red Dragon has, and by the end of the match, I will make him see that no matter what he thinks he is able to put me through, all will seem worthless when he realizes through my victory that he never had a chance to begin with.

This is what I've been training for. This is what I've been dedicating my plans and working strategies toward. This is the reason why through all the trials and mishaps, or even the amazing moments I've had, I chose to brush the dust off my shoulders and calmly walk to the next challenge -- they just don't mean a thing anymore. I know it. Eris knows it. If Hexa-gun wasn't going to continue then what the hell do we do, if not move forward? What's the use of whimpering? What's the use of crying over it? Do we just admit defeat and tell everyone that we can't go on without Hexa-gun? The misconception that The Heart Break Gal or Eris LeCava couldn't stand on their own without Hexa-gun is exactly what made Erica Ford tap out to me last week on Dynasty, it's the same misconception that made Azumi Goto cry over Erica's loss without actually doing anything about it because she's a directionless little bitch who doesn't really know what her purpose should be and I am willing to bet it's the same misconception that will make Madison Kaline fall flat on her ass whether on Dynasty or the Grand Rampage. I refuse to break a sweat over this match attempting to listen to Madison Kaline's endless babbling and pointless poems where she explains how she's better than everyone else, when in truth, she hasn't been able to keep up with myself and Eris the past few times we went toe-to-toe against one another. She lost to Eris at Shock Value. She lost to me at Battleground, and has lost every single important match of hers since then. Whenever she needed a win, she takes one step forward with her Sanatorium brothers and then fucking stops while she's ahead. She doesn't go the extra mile, not because she decides that enough is enough, but because she just couldn't if she tried. Nobody trusts your words, Madison. Nobody believes all the same played-out bullshit that you say, because you have no credentials to prove your dominance, other than that completely forgettable Championship reign! And here you are, taking pride in becoming a member of The Iconomy Remake -- err, The Sanatorium. You're completely content following Eclipse Diemos' words, and all the sweet nothings he whispers to his "sister", because that's the only way you'd feel important. That's the only thing that makes you forget that others who have come to this company after you have ran further and flown higher while you're stuck in a limbo still finding your purpose, hoping there's even ONE THING you could build your legacy from, until you realize that the problem is that you always line yourself up with talentless little shits who do nothing but dance around the campfire, telling horrifying stories. It's your only distraction from the fact that you fucking suck so hard at the wrestling game and that you have absolutely nothing to be proud of other than your rivalry with Tarah Nova, something you clearly haven't moved on from to this day. You would love nothing more than to embarrass The Heart Break Gal? Well fuck, I'm already embarrassed just listening to you right now, Madison! I'm already fucking humiliated just watching you be the obnoxious unintelligent waste of space that we all know you are spewing verbal vomit at every direction hoping a slab would stick to the wall and call it a fucking talent, hoping that people would actually consider you to be in line with the top Vixens today for it! I don't want to stress over this, Madison. I don't want to stress over Sheridan Muller talking about literally everything else besides this match. Eris and I consider it a pleasure teaming together and displaying our talent as a tandem, making an example out of these unrightfully egocentric abominations that dare call themselves Vixens, because that's what we do, while you're stuck in your corner forced to team up with someone you dislike, someone who could be paranoid over the fact that at any moment you would just abandon her. I wish I didn't think this was going to be an easy victory, but I just do because I'm in this with my best friend Eris, while Sheridan Muller is stuck with a Vixen that doesn't even acknowledge her existence as a competitor, and considers her mediocre. Oh, how will this even end?

Two weeks after Hexa-gun's disbandment, now I'm mostly on my own.

Hexa-gun was powerful, indeed, but like all good things, it came to an end. Drake and Jones are fighting Champions. Eris is Vixens Champion. Y2Impact is seeking to win The Grand Rampage. And I? I'll continue doing what I'm good at -- being the best. EAW is still our turf, and we will all keep moving forward.

But what people seem to forget is that Hexa-gun isn't what made me powerful.

I made me powerful.

And Elite Answers Wrestling will watch as I, treading all territories, decimate everyone in my path. With five other group members by my side or not, I will stand tall through all the peaks and valleys at the summit of the EAW mountain.

Because The Heart Break Gal wins. The Heart Break Gal reigns.
Azumi Goto
Post April 12th 2016, 6:18 pm by Azumi Goto
Voltage #2

I wanted to fight this match without any bad blood but some just want to make it worse for themselves when fighting me.

Carson, bold choice of words but you don’t scare me, even if you start wearing shitty face paint and start eating earthworm and call yourself “Satan” I’ll still punch you in the mouth and I’d continue to punch repeatedly until you choke on your own blood. I wouldn’t be scared if you took your baseball bat and repeatedly hit me because I would reply with a kick until I snap a couple of ribs. Put me through tables or hitting me with different weapons I wouldn’t be scared cause I’ll just reply showing you what really puroresu. You’re not facing some “German Engineering” BS of Sheridan Muller or the Hardcore style of Hexa-Gun, hell you ain’t facing a god. Carson, you’re facing a simple no nonsense fighter, One that earned her moniker of Queen through the same style that hold a belt of. I am a Queen because I fought for that right, I’m not called Queen because I named myself that. Being the Queen of Puroresu meaning I’m the best at the style, It doesn’t mean I want to be arrogant by calling myself that. Sometimes you just have accept yourself and what you become.

And right now let’s just reply to what you’ve said

“You’re barely able to hang with the Vixens”. Barely, I don’t think you watch this division closely because you’re probably to drunk to understand women’s wrestling but this Division has only one pink/red hair, Ass kickin Wrestler and that’s me.

“But that didn’t oppress your desire to claim cool-sounding nicknames for yourself”. Cool sounding nickname and that’s coming from the “Man With A Silver Swing” what gives you the right to call yourself that, some other Elitist or even Vixen could go around carrying a silver bat. I know I earned my name through hard work. For proof ask your Team Cross partner Aria Jaxon. Ask her “how hard I hit” when Vixens are in the ring facing me.

“If that’s the case, you ought to change it up to the “Queen of Answers”. Who knows? Maybe DEDEDE would appreciate the confidence and consequently roll that championship of his in a colorful gift wrapping and send it to your mailing address.” If that happens I’ll put that Title Belt in the trash and let it rot there. Because it’s going to be disrespecting me as a Wrestler, not as a Vixen but as a wrestler and that there is the difference Ramsay. You’re an Elitist, a male sports entertainer but I’m a Wrestler, not a Vixen, not a sports entertainer, not a fighter but a FUCKING WRESTLER AND THAT’S PURORESU. Showcasing Ring Talent over Mic Skills, Breaking People with your own Body instead of Weapons.

Time to teach you a lesson in that.

Ready for a Wrestling Match Ramsay, It’s going to get Wild.
Carson Ramsay
Post April 12th 2016, 5:08 pm by Carson Ramsay
One contender’s aspirations were stamped out and a line of others is already stretching farther than an eye’s reach.

Poetic in a sense, but nothing I didn’t see from a mile away. Ever since gaining the Pure Championship, I’ve laid down the ultimate challenge for veterans and hopefuls alike to try and reap. The chance to etch their name in history looms on their respective horizons, all that’s required of them is to wipe mine off of it. Now I may tend to be off my rocker at times when I’m within the scope of a squared circle, but prior to my decision of making the Pure Open Challenge a reality, I was lucid enough to weigh in the gravity of it. I mean, fighting life and limb to keep a firm grip on this title belt while a parade of hungry competitors vie for the same distinction on a weekly basis; one could argue that it’s not an easy feat. However, if anything, that was the main motive behind me going through the decision to begin with. It’s the doubt that appends the possibility of my reign coming to an abrupt end every single week. It’s the suspense that appends the wishful thinking of crowning a new monarch of the Pure division before I’m afforded the opportunity to fully revel in that position. It’s the sensation that pushes fans to the edge of their seats and compels every upstart in the back to chomp at the bit of being granted their own swing at the tree. To put it in simpler terms, it’s the feel that I’ve been hell-bent on restoring to this Division ever since I rid it of JD Damon’s corrupt regime; and up to this point, I think I’m doing a fairly good job. I’m not a hypocrite though, I won’t settle for that being the sole luxury I aim to get out of my stint as Pure Champion. While it may span a decently regarded position in my chart of priorities, handing out chances for anyone to take me up on and try to make me regret is not the focal point of my tenure, wielding their body and spirit to propel me into greater things is. It’s the elementary nature of our business; you win championships to win MORE championships, you take on all comers to one day take on the best there is and you put on five star performances on any given show to hopefully do so on greater stages in the foreseeable future. Elementary though admittedly, a bit rapacious. Howbeit, that’s the sad reality of what we do for a living. If you don’t go to such lengths and occasionally stoop to levels you as a person never envisaged yourself condescending to, you’re bound to be struck by a letter that wishes the best in your future endeavors. So perceive it however you’d like, but I’m making the most out of the Pure Open Challenge and that was evident in the first chapter of it last week.

Last Sunday night on Voltage, one of the brand’s greenest talents stepped up to answer my call. Throughout the week leading up to our encounter, I’ve belittled said individual in every sense of the word based on that fact alone and considered him to be of no threat. I’m man enough to disclose that, I’m also man enough to acknowledge Nobi proving me - along with many others I’m sure - wrong afterwards. Shortly put, that kid took me to the limit in a match that exceeded all of the expectations, including mine. The scores might not have favored his end but he sure didn’t let them slide from under him to favor mine without a fight, which was exactly what I was praying for. All of this falls down the lane of solidifying the debt I’ve taken upon myself to pay this illustrious division of ours back; shedding light on the stars of tomorrow today, albeit a small ray of it. That’s a responsibility for the man at the forefront to assume and that’s the responsibility I will happily carry on staying true to this week as well. Allow me to slap an emphasis on a wording that not many people take seriously just yet while I'm at it; when I said I’m willing to take on ANYONE, I meant that I’m willing to take on ANYONE. Shapes, sizes, professions, religious beliefs, political views or even sexes; none of them serves me any kind of interest. So long as you’ve got a pair of functional legs and a breath breezing down your throat, I will take you the fuck on. The best instance of such case lies in the name of my opposition this week; Azumi Goto. For those who do not recognize Goto, people like yours truly just this morning; she hails from the renowned Land of the Rising Sun and claims to be the matriarch of the pure wrestling genre. Bold choice of nickname with the latter Azumi, seeing that I personally have yet to see your name attached to anything worth a discussion. You haven’t won any titles, you’re barely able to hang with the Vixens; and how could you when you’re nudged to the substitute bench more times than actually having matches. But that didn’t oppress your desire to claim cool-sounding nicknames for yourself, now did it? Queen of Puroresu, that’s what you call yourself? Welp, aren’t I ecstatic that you don’t actually live up to that moniker. If Azumi Goto really ruled the Pure breed, it’d go extinct before I could finish skimming through one of her monologues; and trust me, they usually take seconds. I’ll tell you a moniker that she does touch the surface of though; it’s the one that Nobi adopted before her and the one that others will adopt after her, hopeful intuition. Azumi, most likely overpowered by her raw experience inside the ropes of EAW, clings to a prospect so farfetched that she completely forgets to connect it with her real life level of proficiency. I mean, do you honestly feel justifiably entitled to my title just because its name is synonymous with your ad-libbed epithet? If that’s the case, you ought to change it up to the “Queen of Answers”. Who knows? Maybe DEDEDE would appreciate the confidence and consequently roll that championship of his in a colorful gift wrapping and send it to your mail address. I’m running on fumes just rolling this thought in my mind; you wish to make a statement upon perhaps dethroning me this Sunday night, yet you instantly contravene that wish when you mention the titans that I came so close to conquering in my time and the high profile battles that I’ve taken part of. If only you’d realize that by referring to the occasion of Fighting Spirit 2 and such, you’ve answered your question. The only logical approach to undertake at this stage is stripping you of any chance at beating me, really; where’s the fun in that though? Besides, it’s not like I’m going to take it easy on you just because you don’t have a log in your trousers. 

So, spare me the request of me bringing back the Carson Ramsay of old; I am still the same ol’ beer gulping motherfucka’ that some enjoy the sporadic tantrums while most try to avoid. 

I’m also the EAW Pure Champion and I’ll be damn if I let you or anyone on the roster deny me the right of saying that. 

Batter up Azumi, it’s going to get wild.
Lucas Johnson
Post April 12th 2016, 2:24 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #1 - Redemption

(Cameras showing at ringside of Lucas Johnson sitting against the steel steps after his Triple Threat match after Christian Locke got the victory)

Doctor: Hey Lucas, are you alright? Do you need your shoulder to be checked out?

Man...my shoulder hit into that post really hard, I will be sore for a few days but nothing serious. I will be fine, a Tylenol and taping up my shoulder won't hurt. But god fucking dammit! Noo....no.....NO! This just can't be happening! I had the victory in my grasp and Locke threw me into the ring post and stole the victory! 

(Lucas Johnson walks to the back and to his locker room as he sits down in a chair with a towel around his head as he faces the camera)

I have failed at my goal of proving everyone wrong that are in the locker room. I have failed all the veterans in the locker room that believed in me since day one. I have failed all the fans around the world that think I have a bright future ahead of me. But most importantly I ruined my chance to make an impact heading into Grand Rampage and Pain for Pride season. 

(Lucas hears a door open and close as he has a shocked look on his face)

Ashten Cross: Impressive performance Lucas tonight in that Triple Threat match.

Thank you Mr. Cross, tonight may have been the outcome I didn't want but I really appreciate the opportunities lately. 

Ashten Cross: No problem Lucas, meanwhile the victory column hasn't really gone your way you've been impressing the hell out of me in the ring the last few weeks. Ever since The Open Fight Gauntlet at Fighting Spirit II you've been under my radar and showed an awesome showing last week against StarrStan and even cutting open his eye!

Haha thank you Mr. Cross, I really appreciate it. I guess I have to find another way into the Pain for Pride picture since Christian Locke earned his Grand Rampage qualifier against StarrStan. 

Ashten Cross: Not so fast Lucas, meanwhile your probably bummed out your loss in the Triple Threat match, later tonight I'm officially announcing a huge ladder match for next week. I'm adding you to a six way ladder match that includes Kenny Drake, J.D. Damon, Beretta, Nobi, and Liam Catterson and the person that climbs the ladder and retrieves the briefcase will enter Grand Rampage!

Wow Mr. Cross, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much, I guess I'm off to Scotland tomorrow!

Ashten Cross: Indeed you are, good luck kid!

(Lucas and Ashten shake hands as Ashten Cross walks out of the locker and Lucas sits back down)

Wow I can't believe it, hard work truly does pay off. When you think you are on the bottom of the totem pole you are really making noise and taking names. This Voltage European Tour has been a roller coaster of a ride for me especially the last two weeks, the triple threat tonight and against StarrStan last week. But now the train keeps on moving on the road to Notre Damn Stadium for Grand Rampage. This will probably will be my last chance to enter Grand Rampage as HRDO said it best last week on Battleground, this years match will be the biggest one yet! Forty men, one ring and one main event for Pain for Pride 9. This will be by far the dangerous match I will be in to date in my wrestling career. Ladder matches can make or ruin careers just look at the past Cash in the Vault matches from each Pain for Pride. Well lets look at who I'm gonna face on Sunday....

Kenny Drake - The rising star Mr. Drake. The last time we met is when you returned and faced me for the right to enter the field of voting for the New Breed Championship at Reckless Wiring. That night on Voltage you were the victor but Sunday is redemption for me, karma is a bitch because you may have cheated to get that victory but there is no way out for you in this ladder match. No pin falls, no submissions, no count outs, no disqualifications, I will get my hands on you and you will feel the pain. 

J.D. Damon - The wildcard in this whole match, Damon just a few weeks ago you lost your Pure Championship title to upstart Carson Ramsey who damn deserved that title when he beat you in the Dog Collar match at Reckless Wiring now look at you now, you got to fight your way to Pain for Pride along with the other thirty nine elitists...that's if you can win the six man Ladder match this Sunday on Voltage. You can either be the wildcard in this match and take the briefcase from under our grasp or continue to fall off the side of the cliff but I predict the bottom of the cliff isn't looking so good and your losing streak will continue along with a medical bill after I break your arm with The Machine Break.

Beretta - The Drunken Sailor: Beretta you claimed once before I was a guy named Jack Swagger? I have no idea who the hell he is but I will tell you who I am encase you forgot who I am after you drank to much whiskey that night. I am the Wrestling Machine Lucas Johnson, I was the number one ranked amateur wrestling in the country that attended 'The U' The Ohio State University and the hottest star to be signed by Elite Answers Wrestling in a very very long time....Set your alarm for Sunday because you are gonna need a wake up call after I'm done with you.

Nobi - I hope you mean StarrStan not StarStaan? Yes I am the wrestling machine here in the land of the elite. I wrestle my heart out for the fans around the world until I am no more physically able to. Why was I called the wrestling machine? I was called that because back in college at The Ohio State University I wrestled over over 30 minutes in one of the best amateur wrestling matches in NCAA, even Sports Illustrated covered that match. While wins and losses are near and dear to my heart I respect that you admire my heart and determination like most veterans in the locker room but I beg to differ it's your time. Disagree with me? I'll gladly send you a hospital bill by throwing you off a ladder. 

Liam Catterson - The veteran in this match. Former New Breed and Answers World Champion and also a champion around the world before you came here to the land of the elite. You have so much 'street cred' as the millennials like to call it this day and age in the locker room. You should be respected by the newbies like myself in the back and I do respect you Liam but I find it hilarious that for someone that's a veteran like you has to fight there way into Grand Rampage. People like you should be gifted spots in Grand Rampage for having so much time in this business. I know Ashten Cross said it would be hard for people from the Voltage roster to earn there spot into Grand Rampage but damn he wasn't kidding at all. 

You want to know the difference between myself and the other five competitors in this Ladder match on Sunday? It's simple, they aren't coming out the victor. Time after time, week after week I have fallen and one by one, other people from the New Breed division have passed me by and advanced onto bigger and better things. People like Carson Ramsay, Christian Locke and even Phoenix Winterborn, well that changes this Sunday. I'm getting the video tapes from past Cash in the Vault matches, I'm going to study them....I'm going to train my ass off like I never have before. This Sunday I will not be passed by in line, I will jump in-front of the line and walk into Grand Rampage as a winner. I will sacrifice my body and my well being LIVE in Scotland, my body might shatter into pieces, I may suffer a concussion, I may bleed all over the place, hell I may even jump off a twenty foot ladder to achieve a personal goal and prove to the world that this isn't a fictional cinderella story...THIS WILL BE REALITY! I will dedicate this match to my Aunt Susan who is well resting at home after her operation and the evolution of Lucas Johnson concludes with The Wrestling Machine holding the briefcase high above his head and knowing I made it here in Elite Answers Wrestling knowing the light is at the end of the tunnel and Pain for Pride 9 is in reach....
Post April 12th 2016, 12:58 pm by Bloody Jack
[White noise cuts in as it quickly interrupts whatever cat video, lame promo, or insignificant website you are currently viewing.  After a moment, the OMERTA logo appears on your screen, as a robotic voice announces...]

Voice:  THE FOLLOWING IS AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OMERTA

[After that, Zack Crash appears on your screen.  He is in a dark, undescript room somewhere, dressed in a white suite, with an OMERTA draped behind him like a cape.]

Zack Crash:  As I find myself contemplating the events of last week, and the events that are to come this week, I found myself thinking about the imagery of The Three Wise Monkeys.  They call these creatures wise because they supposedly see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil, as symbolized by them holding their disgusting paws over their eyes, ears, and mouths.  Yet nobody questions why they do this, or what it truly represents.  You see, by doing no “evil” they are also making themselves blind, deaf, and mute to everything else!  What makes these monkeys wise is not the fact that they do no evil, but the fact that they show us the illusion that is morality!  Morality is simply a convenience of the time; permitted only during times of peace and stagnation.  But when the shit hits the fan, when trouble rises in our world, that’s the moment when those who are actually wise throw their morality, their honor out the window.  Those who still cling to it in these times are naïve, stupid, or both.  We saw this example of Social Darwinism in action last week in my match with Tig Kelly.  Men like him will constantly call me out on the legality, legitimacy, and “morality” of my tactics, yet when the chips were down for Mr. Kelly, did he not resort to the same tactics I myself use?  Did he not also get aid from not just two, but THREE sources in Cyclone, Brian Daniels, and Lucian Black?  These men, who denounce me while pronouncing their own code of honor, are only as good as the world allows them to be.  But deep down in their purest heart, they’re no different from me.  The only difference is that myself, and the rest of OMERTA are honest with what we are!  These men are not hypocrites; no they are something far worse…they are cowards!  They are afraid to admit to their most basic human natures.  Oh they can hear my words and pretend to admit to their own darker natures, but words mean nothing without action behind them.  I at one point offered each of these men a chance to join me in the truth.  Whether it was during my reign as Chairman, or now with OMERTA, they had they’re chance to cast of the morality that made them blind, deaf, and mute.  Yet instead they chose their honor, choosing only my way when it suits them.  After hearing that, which of these sounds more despicable?  The man who is honest with himself and others, or the men who try to play both sides of the fence without deciding which side they’re truly on?  With this in mind, last weeks match was not a defeat.  Perhaps I may not be #1 Contender, but my symbolic victory is much more important.  I proved a point and forced these men to reveal to the world what they really are!  The world now knows they’re not special; they’re just like everyone else around here…they just don’t want to admit it!  But that’s ok, because OMERTA is here to lead those who want to allow their true nature to shine through!  Me and my Codes will show them that only when they permanently throw off the shackles of their honor and morality will they be able to see beauty they never could before, speak wisdom they never knew before, and hear the truth that hides beneath the surface!  You may think you’ve won Mr. Kelly, but I guarantee that your victory is hollow at best, and empty at worst!  You’ll realize this soon enough when you face Mr. Oasis at the Grand Rampage for the title.  That championship still remains in our family’s hand, and it will remain there even after the Rampage.  All you’ve managed to do is make yourself an even greater annoyance than before.  You’re like a resilient fly buzzing around.  Hard to hit maybe, but sooner or later, all bugs get squashed!  As for the new tag team that is Cerberus, I find it ironically appropriate that they would name their team after the three-headed dog of the Underworld in Greek mythology.  Though this creature was a fearsome thing to behold, in the end it was merely a servant!  A slave to something even greater and more powerful!  I look at you two and that’s all a see.  A force of great ability to be sure, but in the end you both are only slaves to the greater force that is your “honor” and “morality”.  Did your morality help you to keep your World Championship from Mr. Oasis at Reckless Wiring Mr. Daniels?  Has your “morality” helped your return be anything remotely resembling relevant Cyclone?  If you two had any brains at all, you’d be resorting to every dirty trick in the book to get what you want.  But you can’t because you don’t have the stomach for it, which is why you’ll never be greater than OMERTA!  Scott Oasis, JJ Silva, Brody Sparks, and myself are leading Dynasty into a new era of prosperity!  And as our wealth and power grows, so too will our ranks.  I want everyone to see the truth I see; I want everyone to share in OMERTA’s success!  Others will come to me, drawn to my message, succeeding where they never could before because I freed them of their morality.  Because being human with any decency or self-respect is about doing what needs to be done, regardless of how ugly it can be!  Pretty soon, we’ll have all of EAW placing their hands over their hearts as they swear on their own blood…                 

IN OMERTA WE TRUST!!!

Voice:  TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Blackout]
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next