Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

showster26
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post February 4th 2016, 11:31 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #5

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 11 Backstage-at-the-jingle-bell-ball-2012-1354885260-view-0

The scene opens backstage at the Beijing National Indoor Arena just a few short hours before this week's episode of Dynasty is scheduled to begin.  It's here that we find EAW's self proclaimed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, deep in thought as he stands alone, watching the road crew assemble the Dynasty set.  

Michaels: "Wow, sometimes you see something so much, you forget how truly breath taking it is."

???: "Yeah, you do."

Michaels turns his head to find his agent Johnny J, standing behind him.

Michaels: "Listen Johnny, I don't want you to think that I take all your hard work for granted..."

Johnny (interrupting): "Mark, you don't need to say anything.  I've been under a lot of stress lately, it's made me a bit uptight this past week, and for a few days, I forgot that I represent the greatest Professional Wrestler in the business today."

Michaels: You bet your ass you do."

Johnny: "And that's why I wanted to say, that I know you are going to kick the ever loving shit out of Evan Stark tonight.  And it will be a good start, to what is going to be, an amazing tour of Asia."

Michaels: "I think you finally got it.  Tonight, Evan is going to find out just why I'm a hero to Millions, and why he's a hero to only the parents of children on the back of milk cartons!  He want's to talk about being a hero, heroes have the balls to stick it out thru the tough times.  They don't tuck their tail in between their legs and run like Evan did."

Johnny: "I like what I''m hearing Mark.  Tonight is your night, I can feel it!"

Michaels: "Yeah, and so can my millions upon millions of followers.  I can not wait to hear the ovation they're going to give me when I walk thru that set tonight. But as good as it's going to be tonight, I know that it will be even more incredible, when I arrive at the Tokyo Dome for the Dynasty Super Show!  It's almost a shame; that I'm going to completely outclass Evan Stark tonight, and that he'll get booted from the tour in shame, and won't be able to hear it.  Oh well, can't make the omelet without breaking a few eggs.

And believe you me, much like an egg, Evan is going to crack under the pressure of going toe to toe with the man who has become the Hashtag Hero, to people from every corner of the globe who have chosen to proclaim him as their Social Media Champion.  Tonight he sees first hand exactly why I'm called The Twitter Trendsetter. The Instagram Icon, The only man who could ever rightfully claim to be the Destiny of Dynasty, and the Brightest Burning Star the EAW will ever know.  Tonight he gets a grade A asskicking, from the top of Dynasty's A-list!  Tonight, he gets all of Picture Perfect Mark Michaels."

Johnny: "Sounds like a plan my man, oh before I forget, please do me a favor, and give him one for me.  Because I'll... make that We'll, be damned if he thinks he can get away with insulting me."

Michaels: Sure thing John, anything for the world's best agent.  Like I've said before; I'm going to make an example out of Evan Stark.  And after I am thru giving him the beating of a lifetime, no one will ever dare to insult either you, or me ever again!  Now tell me John, can't  you just Picture THAT!"

Johnny: "Oh yes I can Mark. Yes I can."

With that , the two walk off chatting about different sponsorship opportunities that Johnny has lined up.

FADE TO BLACK.
Tig Kelly
Post February 4th 2016, 11:18 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig walks out on the stage of an empty local auditorium belt hoisted over his shoulder. The metal not looking as shined as it usually does, but Tig looks at it with pride as if the dirt is a mark of the work put in with the belt. The steps echo through the empty seats as he makes it to center stage speaking like he's preaching to the masses*

Once again out of the fire I walk, just a little bit stronger and having endured a little more. King of Elite was where they all thought this reign would stop, all of the critics picking against me yet again, but I wear this gold on my shoulder strengthened by the flames around me as I burn every competitor down beam by beam. I've felt the heat and snuffed out the subsequent flames of each challenge in front of me since I captured this belt and yet we still have people chomping at the bit to get to me. So with my message clearly not received I move myself on to this week. I've been given the grand stage of the main event against a man the caliber of Drastik to make a point. I've truly had enough of the betting odds being against me after holding the belt since October going on four months now. I've victimized main eventers, defended my title in dominant fashion, and even entertained some of the lower tier opponents thrown my way yet the dirtsheets and pencil pushers in Vegas all have the deck stacked against me time and time again. I plan on walking into the arena tomorrow with this gold on my shoulder to the masses all shouting SAIL over and over again, and none of that will bother me in the slightest. Why you may ask? Because their cadence is just a pace setter for my boot being pounded on the side of Drastik's head until he gives up or passes out from the pain.

*Tig stomps his foot on the ground*

SAIL

*He stomps again louder*

SAIL

*Tig pounds the ground one more time as the sound echos through the room*

SAIL

See EAW faithful, whether you're with me or against me you fuel my violent ambitions. One day I'll sway you and you'll realize that the man with the hardware is the man that you should praise! But until then I'll keep smashing my opponents to the beat of your voices. So when that guitar riff hits and you see the look in my eyes as I walk through that curtain ready to make a point to the whole world, be as loud and toxic as you need be....its the soundtrack to my rise.
VENTURA.
Post February 4th 2016, 10:45 pm by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo:
[Carta #2]

You should have just remained quiet.
I am really not in the right particular mood for humor, Scott Oasis. I made it perfectly clear that I am not in the state of mind to perceive the pettiness that you always tend to deliver almost each time you have a match. I am just not. You see, the only reason why it was my duty to address you is because of the sole purpose of warning you for what will come on Dynasty. I wasn't hoping for a long discussion between you and I, because it is not my desire to have open dialogue with you. I think you are disgusting, I think you are an empty shell of a human being, yet you take that on as a liberty to address me as if it serves as some kind of a rebuttal against me. But, rather instead, you decided to make your response revolve around comedy and humor, to rattle the throats of others just for your own merry satisfaction. How pitiful.

I understand that humor tends to serve as a reliever whenever you have a burden hanging around over your shoulders, but you are just abusing it in all levels at this juncture. From my previous statements, I did not introduce any sort of humor in order to make me feel entertained and happy. I meant each and every single word that I delivered across to your table. I have grown past the point where I can't just sit back and let people like you try and ridicule me, especially with the high and mighty status that comes along with me. You, however, just want to create this thread of amusement in order to make light of the severe and serious talk that I had with you. The reason why is simply because you know deep down that you are trembling with fear. As much as you stand in front of a mirror, broadening your chest and yelling out at the top of your lungs as if you are some sort of a warrior, you still are suffering under the realm of uncertainty. You can't use humor to escape from whatever predicament life gives you, Oasis, but I guess you think such a fact may appear to be humorous to you. I would not be surprised, however, because you are not a man that approach certain things directly. You are not serious. You are a fool.

It was quite a waste of a time to run down with a brief synopsis with who you are or what you are, because generally speaking, you are nothing in front of my eyes. I mean, I can congratulate you on telling me all about yourself, giving me more and more fuel for me to continue driving off with the fact that you are such a phony and a loser under this company. Your name, your "gimmick", is all based up on reputation, reputation that comes from those sheep that meh each and every week for random people day in and day out? That truly is marvelous, Scott Oasis, that you have so much hardcore driven belief that you can be successful, that you can have some sort of momentum and drive coming from pawns such as these people.

Parakaloúme na apothikéfsete omilía sas eán nomízete óti eíste éna tétoio antartón gýro.

People's lives do not end when they die. It ends when they lose faith within themselves, Scott. Always remember that before you decide to make it a comedy routine to ridicule men that have lived it all right before you, that have gone about their way to make sure that they are not defeated with whatever words that their opponents may have for them. I speak a tough ball game not because I think of myself to be the most perfect human being out there, but because I have a determination to be the most perfect human being out there. Of course, there have been a few blemishes here and there while striving under such a course, but that hasn't led me astray, unlike many other people here in this company. If you recall the first time I showed up here, I made it my utmost vow to never depart from this company until my eyes have saw that my goal was finally accomplished, that the covenant that I made between myself and the gods have been fulfilled. That is the difference of power between you and I, Scott, and that is why you are constantly belittled by most of your counterparts. You treat this sport as a business while I treat it beyond any modern day ideology. This is a combat of the fitness, a sport that entails showing forth strength and power to outlast any foe that dares attempt to step afoot in my way. But no, apparently, you think that is a farce and should be considered as a "mythical" idea. Idiot. You have nothing to fight for deep down inside of you because you have no clear-cut idea of what it truly means to be a fighter. Whenever this name appears on a card for whatever show, you just decide to do it your must to engage in open dialogue with them. This is not the case with me. If you think you are so determined to overthrow me, if you think you actually have the power and determination to go forth past me, then do me a favor and shut that mouth of yours, because you are just delaying the process for your own self. Wow me, shock me, put on a grandiose display when you and I meet in that very ring on Dynasty, because I have honestly said what I have had to say about you. Insult or not, I have revealed to you everything about you. The only thing for you to do now is just wait and watch...
Angel.
Post February 4th 2016, 10:14 pm by Angel.
For all of the criticism of yours truly in regards to being very underwhelming before my match at King of Elite? For all of the criticism that I have to confront just because 2016 has not exactly been the best of the year as I have lost to newcomers, guys that are trying to revive their glory days? I have shown that at King of Elite, there was one man that dictated and control the tempo. The Silent Assassin. I have shown that throughout the match that while the experts picked the likes of Erebus and Eclipse Diemos due to their dynamics, the experts once again have slept on a giant. The experts once again slept on a giant that has brought on a rather very good performance in regards to asserting his abilities on a big stage. The experts thought that I was no longer a man that can’t be proactive. The experts thought that I will be rather overwhelmed by the circumstances just because I failed in big matches. But you know what? For the people that did see the match, they would give nothing but applause to my performance strictly. I was hands down the most assertive wrestler in that match but alas, while one can say I have a very good performance? It makes me bitter that despite that I put out one of the best performances in my career in EAW despite the underwhelming prelude, that I did not get the result. I set, controlled and dictated the tempo all throughout the match to the point where when the opportunity arises to put this match all for once? I was a few seconds away from not winning just this match but also the entire tournament. It makes me bitter that a guy like Eclipse Diemos all of a sudden stole my hard work. My hard work that defeats the narrative that I am no longer the wrestler I once was. My dedication that defeats the narrative that I may be relevant, but I will never be the top dog. And to see someone like Eclipse Diemos reap the spoils off of my hard work and dedication put into that match makes me sick to the stomach because I know right here, right now? I should’ve been sitting as your king. I should’ve been the ONE that controls the fate of EAW heading into Pain for Pride season. I should be the one man that everyone should be scared off because at any moment and anytime? I can reign as king and I can easily transition into a world champion instantly. Yet, it seems like the narrative has defeated me once again.

As much as I can be bitter about the result at King of Elite? I am not going to allow one bad result lead to a whole series of other horrendous results. I know that I have not had the best of a start of 2016, but I can assure you one thing. My loss at King of Elite is the final straw in regards that I am not going to settle for anyone’s bullshit win over me. My loss at King of Elite is the final straw in regards that I am not going to settle for second place. I know it may seem laughable first since I am going through a rough patch but personally speaking? I am very eager to build off of the foundation I set upon King of Elite in regards to performances and transitioning it into results that the critics and the board of EAW cannot ignore. And for every foundation, there must be a pilot. And who will be the victim of such pilot? Well, in my viewpoint, the very victim that is going to face the wrath of what I will unleash is the weak link of the fatal-four way match: Liam Catterson. Everything of what I said about Liam Catterson is rather true in going to the match. In regards to evaluating talent, Liam Catterson is not the worst of a wrestler but it makes you wonder how a talent of his actually once reigns as a world champion. Just as every big time wrestler should do, I have scouted and prepare as to what my opponent’s tendencies are. For all of the talk that Liam is rather unpredictable in regards of the tactical sense? At King of Elite, I have exploited the achilles heel numerous occasions in my offenses against Liam. At King of Elite, I have dominated Liam to the point where he was hardly a factor in the match. I have humiliated Liam for what he was at King of Elite: the weak link. Because while Liam is not the worst of a wrestler? All you have to do is pressure him because he cannot handle the overwhelming circumstances of magnitude and opponent. At the end of the day, the worst opponent for Liam Catterson is Liam Catterson himself. In what should’ve been my victory at King of Elite, I have slain and shown Liam Catterson for what he is? An over glorified stepping stone in my path to greatness. While I may not have won at King of Elite, I can assure Liam one thing. There will be no one interfering of the inevitable. A pinfall over Liam Catterson as it should’ve been at King of Elite but fate has it that it will happen in due time. That due time is going to happen under Voltage. You can write another chapter in your series of unfortunate events, Liam as you try to revive your glory days that you never will. 
Aiden Deimos
Post February 4th 2016, 9:33 pm by Aiden Deimos
SHOWDOWN PROMO #2

Aiden is seen strutting silently down a desolate street in downtown Seattle, glass and rock crunching onto the concrete underneath his boot. Off in the distance sirens echo through the city, car alarm cutting through the air like a knife, audible sounds that filled the city all day and all night. Aiden continues down the street as the rain continued to fall, the drop of each particle of rain on the ground made a smacking sound that many sound comforting, but not Aiden, not today. He continues down the street passing a homeless man on the side of the street, laying near a manhole, ignoring the stench, and trying to stay warm as the cold came with the storm in this area. Aiden walks over and lays his jacket on top of the man, he looks up and sees a TV shop, a man on the camera with a devilish smirk and the caption underneath says, “Vic Vendetta ‘I’m a wrestling God...Aiden Deimos will be beaten down.” Aiden shakes his head and continues down the street thinking to himself.

Aiden Deimos: Alone, being alone forges a man to become what he needs to be to survive. Survival, the action of a man that has nothing left, but somehow makes it to the next day. I may walk out of the ring sore and full of sheer pain but the fact remains that I will put my body on the line, especially when it means I get to beat an arrogant prick like you into the ground. You see Vic you claim to be a “Wresting God” yet, when I watch you fight you seem like nothing more than a speck of dust under my fingernail. Because if you are the God I am the Devil. You pride yourself into being able to inflict pain on others but that doesn’t mean that I won’t get back up. Survival is what I am best at and I will survive through any onslaught that you think you can give, and afterword’s I will stand up, whip the dust off, and deliver just as much back. You see it’ll take more than a claim of being a god to beat me.

You see I don’t care if you answered a message from heaven to end me, too bad I will end your religion on Saturday. Because I don’t feel unlucky, in fact I feel blessed to the fact I get to smash someone’s hopes and dreams, delusional thoughts and memories, as I make my way through a man that is far from a God. You see God’s are a symbol of perfection yet you yourself show signs of defeat, you may feel in your heart that you are ready to step in the ring and you may have falsely convinced yourself that you are able to beat me, but the truth remains that I will find a fault in what you feel is your strength. I will win where you feel you reign supreme. I will sit you on your ass and on behalf of the roster tell you to shut the hell up.

I have been there, I have crawled from the depths of the hell my life has thrown onto my path and came out even stronger. And I will admit our match will be one of the toughest in my life, but it’s not because of who I am facing or where I am going to fight. It will be unlike anything I have ever experienced, because for once I have something to prove, I know I am better than you, everyone that supports me I am better than you, now it’s time for me to prove how big of a joke you really are. You see you see you know your way up, well I am going to teach you how to go down. Because the time will come when you are facedown and you have nowhere to go, and you will give up, you will walk away, you will never EVER want to step in the ring with me again. Because Vic Vendetta will never be the same, because at Showdown you, as well as every man, women, and child that has ever watched an EAW match, will know that I am here to stay, I am here to win. Aiden Deimos is here to conquer, and Vic, I am sorry to tell you, you will end up on your back, and I will make sure that you stay there.

The homeless man across the street takes of his jacket and a Vic Vendetta shirt lays underneath. He takes it off and throws it on the man hole to cover the smell of bullshit, kinda like the kind that came out of Vic Vendetta’s big mouth.

Aiden Deimos: See you at Showdown little guy.
Post February 4th 2016, 8:47 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #2

This is my world, Sheridan, understand that, you’re just living in it, so be a little gracious next time you open your mouth about me

Absorb the silence around
When you talk I hear no sound
First off who even are you, you make me so bored
Wrestling against me, is like wrestling the lord
Watch your mouth, and know your place rookie
I'm going beat you down like gambler owes a bookie
When you’re sitting in pain, you will hear nothing but silence
One thing you should know about me is I love the violence
Clearly nobody has taught you a thing about respect
I hate to burst your bubble but your about to get wrecked
Can you hear the silence now, nothing not a peep
Rest in peace, I’m about to put you to sleep

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

**Madison Kaline is backstage she is wearing an EAW exclusive Mistress of Death T-Shirt and is about to get interviewed, the interviewer asks about Sheridan Muller and if she has been impressed, Madison grabs the mic out of the interviewers hand and tells them to beat it, Madison looks at the camera smirks and begins to speak**

Sheridan Muller, has quite the mouth on her, but then again who doesn’t in this Vixens division filled with ignorant ignoramuses. Everyone thinks they are the best, but in reality there can only be one best, and you are looking at her. Now Sheridan, I don’t have the time to address you the minute garbage flies out of your mouth, I am a very busy woman, I’ll address you when I am good and ready too and quite frankly I have bigger fish to fry but anyway here you go, you wanted my attention and now you got it how dare you disrespect someone like me, do you even know who the hell I am? I am Madison fucking Kaline, The Mistress of Death, the former Vixens Champion, I have main evented numerous FPV events, I have beaten the likes of Cameron Ella Ava and Tarah Nova, and one of the most successful Vixens of all time, I am a living legend, and you, well you have a lot to do before you can speak down on me bitch. Now I don’t know if you have a mental disability or you are just plain stupid, but I never said I won my match against Tarah Nova at King of Elite, I said I won the war. I said she could take her little victory over me, because in the end, that match had nothing to do with wins or losses, it was about respect, it got personal. The beating I gave Tarah Nova is what everybody is talking about, not about her winning, just like at Pain for Pride, nobody even remembers Tarah Nova winning, and everyone remembers the beating I gave her. You see rookie, you got to make an impact here in EAW. If you are just going to do the same old boring thing, which I can see you are doing it’s not going to fly. People are going to get very bored with you, hell I am already bored with you, you got to get people talking, and that is why I am on top of this division, whether you like me or not, you respect my talent. Now there was one thing I found quite humorous and cute, you said you were going to hand be the ass kicking of my life (Madison rolls her eyes and laughs quietly to herself) Oh please, I have been in the ring with hall of famers such as Heart Break Gal, and Cameron Ella Ava, and I held my own pretty well, in fact I have a victory over the current Interwire Champion Cameron Ella Ava, and you think you will kick my ass, bitch please, did you even watch King of Elite? Did you even witness what I did to Tarah Nova? Tarah may never even wrestle again thanks to me. I killed the Vixen killer, again. They don’t call me the killer of the vixen killer for nothing.

Now if I were you Sheridan Muller, I wouldn’t want to poke the sleeping giant, obviously you don’t know what I am capable of, and obviously you don’t realize how fast, within the blink of an eye how fast I can end your little career you think you have going on right now. I have seen it so many times Sheridan, so many Vixens have come and gone, they think this is all fun and games, they don’t realize how tough the competition is, or how physically demanding our schedule  is. Only the tough stick around, and I have been here for almost a year and a half now, and I have accomplished things in that year that people couldn’t accomplish in a life time, and it’s quite funny actually how no matter how many fucking times I prove how good I am, I am still time and time again getting disrespected by everybody, whether it’s from the assholes in the front offices of EAW, whether it’s from Tarah Nova or even from a little rookie loud mouth bitch like yourself. But it’s okay, keep talking Sheridan, because just like Tarah Nova learned, I always get the last laugh. This is my world, Sheridan, understand that, you’re just living in it, so be a little gracious next time you open your mouth about me, and understand that without me, you don’t even exist, there wouldn’t be a Vixens division for you to even compete in. So your welcome you ungrateful little twat.  You see I’m actually a nice woman, I share my ring with ungrateful assholes like you, I don’t have to do that, I could be selfish sure, but then again, I need someone to embarrass in that ring don’t I? And come this Sunday at Voltage, it won’t be Madison Kaline receiving that ass kicking of a life time; oh no it will be you Sheridan receiving that aforementioned ass kicking, because as they say when you fuck with the bull, you get the horns. I’ll see you Sunday Sheridan.

**Madison Kaline smirks at the camera, drops the mic as the camera fades to black**
Jacob Senn
Post February 4th 2016, 8:38 pm by Jacob Senn
[The time of day is twilight, right as the sun is about to set in the horizon giving the sky a shimmering hue of purple and orange with the Space Needle shown in the background, as a black limousine pulls up towards a hotel. The driver exits the limousine and walks to the passenger’s door, opening it to allow the passenger to exit. It’s revealed that Merek Blackfyre is inside this limousine as he nods to his driver, tips him, and is handed his bag before entering the room. After a few minutes of checking in, standing in the elevator, and settling into his penthouse suite on the top of the hotel building, he turns the flat-screen television on to the sound of the crackling fire as he stands out in front of the large windows with the camera focused behind him.]

The crackle of fire played on a digital television doesn’t have the same crisp sound that comes from a real fireplace. The authentic crackle of the flames has always been, to me, a superior and more natural one. It stands above the rest as the true article, the best of the best, as the imitators try to do what it does, but fail to carry the authenticity that makes the crackling of fire the unique piece of the world that’s irreplaceable. Just like how there’s an unique quality to Merek Blackfyre that, if removed from the EAW Universe, would leave a gaping hole as Chris Elite could be simply replaced with any individual out from the locker room to fill his role. Birth that shouldn’t have been, an abortion, a bastard, names that I have been called throughout my life for years. Chris Elite isn’t the first to throw such derogatory terms towards me. If you think that your verbal blades will pierce through this dragon’s armor, then you’re sorely mistaken, “Fresh Prince”. It takes more than your words to hurt, to pose yourself as a threat, to Salamander and his fiery wrath. Like I said before, you’re but a child and these pathetic attempts to get under my skin and make it crawl shows just that, Elite. Not only that, but you don’t have to tell me about your fear, because it radiates from you. It permeates a great perfume, one that just makes me desire to take my time when inside of that squared circle, and it’s something that I treasure. Your fear, what keeps you sleepless at night, is wondering how I can speak about how great I am, how I will squash you like the insect you are, and yet fail to have the long-stretched career that you have. It’s very simple, something that even your puerile mind can comprehend.

I have traveled the globe, honed my craft to near perfection, showcased that ability on the great stage against promising talent in Rex McAllister. You, on the other hand, I don’t find as promising as the peer of mine in the locker room of McAllister. Elite is the farthest thing that you are, because I see you as simply Chris. I see you as a man, constantly bolstering his name as something better than he is. I’ve watched you against all sorts of opponents on Dynasty. From the young guns to the battle-tested veterans of this industry, you have had your matches. Experience, to be blunt, is the only edge you will have inside of those ropes. However, it won’t win you the match. How do I know you ask? It’s because I know for certain that I’m better than you in every aspect that a fighter is supposed to have. Experience won’t matter when my strength, my endurance, my abilities are just too much for you to handle. Once again, you are a street dog barking and snarling at the mythical beast that is a dragon. The more you bark, the more agitated the dragon becomes. About this time, however, you’ve awoken the beast and he will run through you and leave you a figurative charred carcass in the middle of the ring, scorched beyond recognition. I say literally spelt out figurative for you, because you can’t seem to be able to tell the difference between that and reality.

I’ve come to Elite Answers Wrestling to rule. I’m here to rule as king, conqueror, and champion. I’m not here for second-place or losing to anyone that comes before me. I don’t care about these names you try to throw at me? Jacob Senn? That poor sap that believes that standing up for his brand would’ve made him a hero to the people? Who cares about him when he’s six feet under the ground in a grave filled with glass? I don’t care about him, I don’t care about you, or anyone else in this business. The only thing that I care about is gold and how to attain it, because that’s the only way I get to take my throne. If you intend to take my warnings as blind threats, things that are just the ramblings of a man just making his start in the company, then you will be shocked and surprised when I have you lied across the floor, unconscious and broken. You’re going to wish that I was some starstruck rookie on Dynasty that you could’ve wiped the floor with, because this uncrowned Mad King of Elite Answers Wrestling will not fall to some lame played-out maneuver that everyone and their father has used since the dawn of time. Keep stroking your ego, keep boosting yourself up, because the fall from grace that you will have when Salamander strikes with relentless fury will be even worse.

[Merek Blackfyre turns to face the camera as the night rolls in and walks up to be close to the camera and looks with anger and fury in his eyes.]

I promise.
Scott Oasis
Post February 4th 2016, 8:07 pm by Scott Oasis
Well, well, well. The King of Elite tournament has come and gone and when it was all said and done, I was proven right at the end of the day. Something that’s not too surprising if you sat back and noticed the pattern present in all of my matches since coming over to Dynasty. I was right about my assumptions throughout the entirety of the tournament. Look at the list: Pizza Boy, Drastik, and now finally, with the dust having settled I can add on Lucian Black. Let’s rewind to almost three weeks ago when the finals of the Dynasty bracket were set in stone. When the media came by for my thoughts on the upcoming match, I called how it was going to go down. Even in loss -- even though I didn’t make it to the triple threat myself…..I had still managed to telegraph what would become of Lucian: He would choke and lose the tournament the same way he has lost everything else thrown his way. He wasn’t ready for the big time, he never will be in fact, I don’t know how that result surprised anyone. I know that all of you “Dy-Hards” out there, the people who can do nothing but play follow the leader, wish that their champion could finally win the big one so they can live vicariously through him and say heroes exist but the truth is that your favorite is not a hero ; he is human. He isn’t powerful, your cheers won’t power him up, he’s not anything special ; he is average and average doesn’t get you anything in the place that is meant to be the premiere wrestling promotion. He has been handed opportunity after opportunity, practically on a silver platter and lost all of them! The fact I am the only one to recognize that instead of lobbying to get him another chance is astonishing but hey, look who got the last laugh. I was right and not only was I right, I was the stand out of the tournament, I was the only one in that bracket who could have delivered and now that the event is over, you all have no choice but to open up your eyes to that. I don’t blow out hot air, I hand out facts and here is another one I’m about to bless you all with:

That KOE event, that one, single show, will be the first and ONLY one of 2016 where I’m not in a Dynasty promoted main event! I mean it, what I said on the go home show wasn’t a moment of frustration, it wasn’t a quick decision, it was projections from a man who puts thought into everything he does, who has the experience, a person with a proven success rate -- one he will not let be besmirched. I’m coming after the main event ; I’m coming after you and your gold Brian Daniels, I know you might not have heard my warning since you were so busy handling The Heart Break Boy but I’ll make sure you hear it starting this week when I beat my opponent and then whoever else’s ass I have to kick to get to you.

Then again, I’m not one to not get the job done on the first try usually. Once I crack the skull of my opponent this week, my message should be loud and clear to you. Hmm. Cracking open my opponent’s skull won’t be too difficult anyway, based on the words he had for me it sounds like it is pretty hollow. Heh, who am I kidding, that insult might have been a bit too subtle for a guy like him.

Rhaegar, since a brute like you always wants to have instant gratification, allow me to give you what you want right away: a response from me. I saw your comments on me and I can’t bother beating around the bush anymore: Let me ask you something. Did you research me at all or did you just spew out crap at my screen to see if any of it would stick to me? Now, I know it is the latter but I’m going to entertain myself for a second, if only because  I was hoping for at least a brief moment, that I could think of you as anything close to competent instead of the mindless lug that stood there before me in that video. You try to act as if you’re this cultured, intelligent prize fighter but behind all of those desperate displays of elegance and articulation are the claims of an uninformed moron. Not only uninformed, but untalented. You sound like you know what you are doing, and you come off as threatening, but that is only to those who have yet to see you in action. It’s hard to respect, or even take you serious when you have spent the past six months looking up at the lights. It’s even worse when I have to face you, knowing I’m out of your league when it comes to ability and I have to listen to you pulling stuff out of your ass. Drop the act, use your mind for once and be real Rhaegar, you aren’t winning this match no matter what. I’m a bigger monster than you’ll ever be, I am something of legend, I’d even say what I do is scarier than any of the greek tales told to you when you were a kid. There was probably piss running down your leg the whole time you spoke. There was fear clouding every thought you had and do you want to know how I know that? You were stupefied the entire time you talked. You had nothing valid to say, usually we hear how you’re going to destroy a guy and listen to you talking all of this trash but this time, it was different. The only way you were able to knock me was by using my name for Godsake, and even then you got everything wrong!

I know your brother is a nutjob and you yourself was raised on the mythical comic book world that is greek mythology, but you see, normal people don’t base their lives on that. I don’t believe in gods or witches or warlocks, I don’t believe in any magic period. The title of “The Ice-Man” has nothing to do with freezing people or any of that nonsense. No idea where you got that from or how you found that joke funny if it were meant to be some ridiculous try at humiliating me but in either case, I’ll use this as a way to educate you. Do you even know what the term means or how I got it? The Ice-man is given to someone with a reputation ; one for being a cold hearted son of a bitch. A killer with no emotion as he does his misdeeds, someone who stops at nothing to finish a target once it has been assigned to him. He is like an assassin, he is someone you want to avoid at all costs. There are a lot of mobsters, murderers and other highly despised criminals out there who have been awarded that title but I am the only wrestler to get the name and do you want to know I earned it?  Every opponent person I had faced was not only an opponent or the “loser” of the match, what they really were were victims. Bodies left in a way likened to something out of a crime scene. That’s threatening. That’s what you want to be. And THAT’S the point that completely flew over your head! You don’t think or size up your opponents, you just talk to feel like a big man. All you truly know is the desire to crush your opponents, a desire you haven’t bothered to strategize about before going for it.

You having the audacity to question how serious I take this sport makes me want to laugh more than it incites anger. I do want to beat you senseless, don’t get me wrong, but in this moment I will admit that I am amused. Tell me, what have YOU done that shows the seriousness you have for this sport? The only reason you’re here is because of an overfed ego you got from being the best in a village of low rank fighters.

I bet that will hit a nerve, but it will also do just as well in catching you off guard. I do something you don’t: I look into my competition. I know your past, I know that you have no training or any real past accolades. You wrestled around in mud for half of your life, that’s all you’ve done. You have about as much credibility as a pig on a farm. Just like those pigs you will do nothing in your time on this earth….all you are worth is the good your dead carcass will do for whoever put you to rest. Unlike the pig, we won’t be seeing you in the freezers of a grocery store though, we’ll be seeing you lying bloody in the ring, a graphic image to provide every top guy on Dynasty a good idea of what is to come. This isn’t greco-roman wrestling, we aren’t a bunch of high school amateurs or villagers who still live in the stone age. This is professional wrestling and you’re going to be face to face with the best worker in that field! You're no fighter, you're flat out pathetic and it looks like you’re extending your failures into month number seven. On the bright side, who knows, this time around you may finally finish counting all the lights.

Any way you look at it: The Ice-Man is getting his kill.
Post February 4th 2016, 6:34 pm by Guest
Voltage promo #2

A video package inaugurates. Sheridan's theme song in EAW, surfacing by slipknot, accompanies a black screen. Within the moment, a bright flash bangs. We see footage of Sheridan within her home country, her origins of Germany. A multitude of five second video clips chaperone the music, a bunch of clips highlighting Sheridan's popularity within Germany as well as her somewhat cold-blooded and predatory stratagem to wrestling. A host of Sheridan's in-ring wrestling moves are showcased in the impressive video package, cannonball after cannonball, tiger suplex upon tiger suplex. Sheridan's barbarous music fits in well with the video package. The presentation now focuses on her finishers, which are a 'Sherplex' and the 'Panzer lock', more colloquially known as 'Die Panzer lock'. It seems to be that Sheridan is a face in the video. The fans attain love for her, and Sheridan has a more passionate outlook when communicating with other fans and wrestlers alike. In her senior company, Sheridan held the women's championship on three separate occasions, each time as a 'face' in the world of sports entertainment. The video refashions, showing newspaper headlines of Sheridan leaving Germany to cross the ocean to America, the home of EAW. A picture is shown of Sheridan signing the contract, with camera lights flashing upon her graceful, prepossessing expression. The music continues to merge and homogenize with the video package. We witness Sheridan brutally putting Alexis Diemos in hospital, not by her own doing, of course. Sheridan simply applied her finishing move as the aftermath to Alexis cutting her throat on the turn-buckle. Sheridan had criticized the referee's pre-checking of the ring. That scenic had caused Sheridan immense fear, Americans are incompetent though, she shouldn't have expected anything less. 

The video package pauses. The music changes to a more depressing outlook, the visage of Sheridan's loss to Cloud on the Showdown pre-show, as well as being brutally attacked with a steel chair by Azumi; furthermore Alexis pinning her in her and Silence's tag match is demonstrated and displayed to the viewers of the video package. Placebo - Running Up That Hill companions the montage of clips. The music is slow, inconsolable, and gives a fair reflection of Sheridan's opinions of the match. Cheap victories. A thing of disgust. The song and the video begin to merge into the occurring black frameworks of the highlights of Sheridan's career. Our scene re-opens, however, to Sheridan sat backstage at one of EAW's events. The camera is shining upon herself. The room temperature is mild, the lighting being somewhat dark so not much could be made out of what was actually around her, this focused the shot on the German-born blonde, and accentuated her facial and her clothing. The setting would suggest Sheridan was a-social, not within one of her promos had she involved other wrestlers. Despite previously repping #TeamMinns within her rookie promos, it was connoted that brief partnership has dissolved. With a crack of her neck and a faint, subtle pout, Sheridan begins to speak. 

'' Madison. It's been what, twenty four hours and you've still no-showed? With your bragging of 'beating' Tarah I thought you'd be in the mood to talk your mouth off. Hah, I guess you're not the only one who's under-estimated their opponent. I hope you liked my little video package I made for you. I have associates who're good with all the tech stuff. I tend to stay away from all that aside from my trusty camera here. '' Sheridan gives her camera a light tap with the palm of her hand. She liked to amuse herself. '' I made it as you said you knew little of me. I felt I should educate you. I hope my video showed you an insight into real wrestling, and how to properly conduct yourself inside and outside of a wrestling ring. '' Sheridan briefly paused, the air conditioning within the room had turned on. Her blue eyes would dance onto the ceiling, she groaned. '' Anyhow, anyhow. I just wanted to give you a little update on me, and what I've been up to in preparation for our match on voltage. You do remember we have a match, right? You seem a little air-headed so I figured a little education might do you a world of good. Auf Wiedersehen. '' Sheridan is about to reach for the camera, so that she can finish her promo and get a bite to eat. It was well known by now that Sheridan really only put effort into her promos as EAW was about that and all. She was far spurned in on the no talk, all wrestling, something that the division she was currently associated with didn't seem to know. It was why she never touched Social media, she was a lone wolf, she didn't really need to communicate with anybody aside from family, trainers and the owners of the promotion she wrestled for. 

'' You know what, actually, just a little side note. Something about your attitude about me really made me tick. It really got under my beautiful, soft, skin. '' Sheridan snapped. She held the camera with more assertion now. She pushed herself up and escorted herself over to the power button of the air conditioner, carrying herself elegantly, with a sway, despite this not being picked up on camera. '' I can beat you. You threw me off like I was a nobody. You carry yourself with your head lodged right between your ass-cheeks. You think because you can bully snowgirl frostface Tarah with a shitty, disgusting, revolting, stomach-churning and turning chair shot you get the authority to under-mine the great Sheridan of Germany? Hah. Go ahead, rely on being a backstabbing-ugly cunt against me. I'll happily pick up a victory due to your failure to conduct a proper wrestling match. Just remember though, as soon as you pick up that disqualification, that means I can get my manicured, delicate hands dirty too. I can beat you. I will beat you. On voltage I will give a demonstration of German efficiency in full flow. I was having a fairly good week until you came in with your stupidly pointy fucked up nose and acted like you're the queen around here. Wrestling is an art. I am the artist. Hopefully you have a snoop of that video montage I left you, so you can prepare yourself for the ass-kicking of your life. '' and with a swipe, her thumb hit the ending of the recording. Sheridan slid the camera into her bag, and opened the door with an enthusiastic swing. 
Clark Duncan
Post February 4th 2016, 6:30 pm by Clark Duncan
Growing up as a young lad I was often given advice from those nearest and dearest to me. Many pieces of advice went through one ear and out the other because I was never too attentive and had no time to sit and remember lines that could help my future. However, one of the main bits of advice that has stayed with me is to be careful what you wish for. I suppose we're often reaching for the stars, dreaming of a utopia far beyond what we're capable of achieving. Sometimes we have ambitions so great that we go too hard at them and as a result, fail to accomplish what we set out to do. I pity the fool that finds themselves in such a scenario.

That's exactly why I pity Carson Ramsay. The kid thinks the world of himself which is a problem in itself, but that's just one of the many flaws in his character. Carson is a guy that feeds off the reactions of others, so when I get slightly frazzled by his words, it gets him very excited. I'm okay with that. I'll let him feel however he wants to feel. I'm not one bit bothered about whether Carson Ramsay is high on life or on the verge of necking himself. He's quite interested in playing the blame game in relation to what happened on the Voltage before King of Elite. You know what? I don't care about that either. No amount of talking will convince him that he's in the wrong, so why bother? I'll let the guy believe whatever helps him sleep at night. The focus for me is well and truly on the job ahead this Sunday.

Tell me this Carson, what have you done that makes you better than me? Outlast me in a stupid battle royal that you didn't even win? Ha yeah, bravo! What an accolade! I'm sure everyone else in the locker room is shaking in their boots at that one. Where is your main event or double duty at a major EAW event? Where is your championship reign? The truth is that while I may have never have achieved too many 'big wins', I've been there to match it with the best of them and fought hard on every occasion. I would have beaten Mr DEDEDE had Ryan Savage not interfered. I would lasted longer in the chamber had I gone through a grueling bout for this New Breed title earlier in the night with TLA. I'm still at the top of my game Carson, and if you seriously have any hopes and dreams of taking the New Breed Championship from me, then you're in for a world of disappointment when I have the last laugh. So Carson, if you think I'm nothing but a minnow compared to the sharks that that swim around here and you've barely got half the resume I have, what does that make you?

I've said time and time again that I'm only part businessman, I'm a wrestler at heart. I'm a jack of all trades really. Master at none? Nah, I excel at everything, that's why I'm New Breed Champion and that's why I'll stay New Breed Champion. There's no stopping me, Carson. All you've done is seal your fate. You're about to experience the lows of coming so close yet so far to obtaining championship gold. You'll sit there wondering how it all just didn't quite fall in to place. There will be moments where you'll regret not capitalizing on the opportunities that, though likely few and far between, will present themselves. And that's when you realize that you messed up. You talked up a big game, you begged for something you didn't think was possible and when it happens, remember that everything that happened was your fault. You only have yourself to blame for this whole series of events. If you think I'm scared or fear anything, you've generated a belief that exits in your mind and your mind only. I don't fear anyone or anything. There's no point in living scared of what could be, take the fight to life and you'll never have to be afraid of anything because you're on the front foot.

And so here we are, Carson Ramsay wanted the New Breed Championship shot but he's nowhere near ready to endure the trying times that lie ahead. Continue telling us all about how you're one with the ring. Continue preaching about how I'm no good. Continue claiming that you're the savior of the New Breed and that you're the rightful holder of the title belt. Just accept the fact that you're dead wrong on all fronts and that I, Clark Duncan, will walk out of this coming Voltage still your New Breed Champion and Carson Ramsay goes back to being another new breed chump.
Carson Ramsay
Post February 4th 2016, 3:04 pm by Carson Ramsay
Just like that, the rabbit has been successfully baited out of its hole— and she's NOT in a good mood.

I've never considered myself to be an observative person, quite frankly I'm more of a "take action at first sight" type of guy; which would explain why yours truly isn't necessarily on the best of terms with most ladies. Howbeit, I don't need to be that observant to realize that I may or may not have struck a couple of loose nerves in our current New Breed champion. Hell, from the looks of how fuming he was when he recently creeped out of the shadows to rant, I think EVERYONE struck a nerve in Duncan in some shape or form. I know exactly why though, yet I still can't wrap my head around it; Clark is upset that the majority of fans and peers alike see his little concussion for what it really is, an excuse. Granted, it's one of his finest schemes to date. After all, the fake injury was convincing enough, to the higher-ups at least, to have our King of Elite bout scrapped off the card. Thankfully, the fuse for such lie was eventually put out upon further examination. What's ironic about this however, is the fact that said examination was conducted by none other than one of Clark's own contacts up in the office in Ashten Cross. Now, not only does Cross have Clark working a double shift this weekend on both Voltage and Showdown BUT one of them two appearances will be in the match that the latter has been trying his utmost best to avoid having. It's finally set in stone ladies and gentlemen; Ramsay versus Duncan is indeed happening Sunday night. I'm not going to lie, I'm very excited. 'Which makes me fail to understand why Duncan doesn't seem to share the same sentiment. Instead, he was content with reciting what transpired between the both of us two weeks ago on Voltage. From his perspective mind you; which basically means he was just spewing shit that never actually happened but since it supports his stance then why the fuck not replace it with the actual thing? The fact remains though that if it hadn't been for the small step forward that Duncan took while I was setting Kraven King for the Faithful '89, I wouldn't react by channeling my focus upon making Clark regret that decision. Simply put, you chose a bad day to play mind chess with me pal. Besides, we're talking about this as if I DDT'd your head through a cement block, when it was just me pushing King into you with every bit of power that I can muster up. It's not even that bad! People in this company were thrown off trons, suplexed into piles of thumbtacks and driven face first into TABLES MADE OF FUCKIN' GLASS. People like Mr. DEDEDE, Brian Daniels, Jaywalker and so on. Oh, and guess what? They're still breathing. They're still showing up at the same shows and Free-Per-Views that you and I attend and they're still able to go toe-to-toe with the youngest and best of them. To put matters into perspective; if any of those guys were to take your route of getting a week off everytime they think they got a concussion of some sort, they wouldn't be wrestling at all. That's the difference between you and them Clark. That's the thin, career shaking line that seperates you from others of your generation of Elitists who actually have more than a New Breed title reign and a couple of untelevised matches on Pain For Pride to their names. Simply put, your metal is easily scratched. You don't possess the willingness to carry on the fight regardless of how fatale the bruises flawing your body seem to be. And how could you be? You're bred and molded by a corporate system FOR a corporate system. 

Face it, Duncan; your rightful place is behind the desk, tending to some paperwork and praying that the next ass you're going to kiss finally gives you that promotion your family is so desperately in need of. That's just the reality of where your career is at right now, but deep down, you already know that. But aye, by all means, keep on the act that says otherwise. You wanna' vow causing me a concussion as a token of a favor returned? Go for it. PLEASE, I'm BEGGING YOU! GIVE ME THAT CONCUSSION BACK TENFOLD IF YOU ARE HALF THE SERIOUS MAN YOU PORTRAY YOURSELF TO BE BEHIND THOSE LITTLE THREATS! I WANT YOU TO GRAB A STEEL CHAIR AND BASH MY SKULL WITH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL THE GUSHING OF BLOOD CEASES AND HOLES BEGIN SPANNING MY HEAD! I WANT YOU TO GROW ENOUGH HATRED FOR MY EXISTENCE THAT YOU'LL GO OUT THERE THIS SUNDAY NOT TO DEFEND YOUR TITLE BUT TO BEAT THE LIFE OUT OF ME! THAT'S THE SOLE GAMEPLAN THAT WILL GRANT YOU AN ACTUAL SHOT AT BEATING ME; KILL ME. Or not. Or you can let the overwhelming pussy side of Clark Duncan take the wheel and cower away from doing what is necessary to pin yours truly's shoulders for a clean three count. You wouldn't be the first though, most men choose not to risk probable jail time for murdering me— especially in a wrestling ring for a title belt. It's apparently the most orthodox thing to do, all things considered. I guess that's why I don't comply to it that much. Perceive this however you, but I personally wouldn't mind reaping a soul inside the squared circle with my bare hands. Just like I don't mind my opposition thinking the same. The likes of Clark Duncan may find this disturbingly vague to comprehend, and understandably so. That kind of people have other aspects outside of the ring to consider in adapting to such mentality; family, friends, religion, beer, you name it. One way or another, they will come to grips with at least one thing that they can't lose in their miserable lives; thus, they refuse the risk. 

I, on the other hand, fortunately do not have to worry about my life interfering with what I do inside the ring BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? THE RING IS MY LIFE. MY FAMILY IS THOSE 4 TURNBUCKLES. MY FRIENDS ARE THOSE THREE PARALLEL ROPES. MY RELIGION IS THE SENSATION THAT COMES WITH PUMMELING MEN HALF OR TO THEIR DEATH. AND MY BEER, WELL, MY BEER IS THE LUCIOUS RED FLOWING PROFUSELY OUT OF THEM. So, to shorten a long story; this weekend lays witness to Clark Duncan fearing the loss of not only the title that I've been desperately craving for quite a while, but also his livelihood which I've grown a craving for ending that's just as big. This is not about leading the New Breed anymore Clark, this is about me taking my rightful spot at the top and you hoping that I don't take your last breath with it.

Last edited by Carson Ramsay on February 5th 2016, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Rex32
A waste
Post February 4th 2016, 2:50 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2

A Waste of Space

Scene pans backstage to the Locker Room of Rex McAllister.  Rex is shown sitting on a soft sofa taping up his hands to go train for his upcoming match on Showdown.  He looks up to address his opponent on Showdown.

*Smirks*

Rex McAllister:  Bravo Kennedy.  Congratulations on a great 5 star Oscar winning performance in your role as Dex McFallinstar.  (does the "okay sign" hand gesture mockingly) Excelente!  Question though?  How is any of that supposed to give you any sort of edge against a guy like me?  A guy that is obviously more concerned and focused on achieving victory on Showdown?  A guy that’s obviously far more talented in the squared circle, as I've already proven since I was called to the main show, than you?  A guy that possesses more passion and will, in a sport full of battle-tested-warriors, than you could ever hope to?  How Brett?  Nonetheless, it's good to see that guys like you still exist in this world.  I mean the kind of guy that knows he has no chance in hell of walking out of Showdown as the winner in our match, the kind of guy that concedes a victory from the get-go because they have nothing else to show for themselves but a bunch of misguided nondescript bull-shit that holds absolutely no merit what-so-ever.

*chuckles*

Rex McAllister: Just when the EAW is supposed to be taking you more seriously.  Just when you do something that gets everyone paying attention to Brett Kennedy you go ahead in-turn and do something far less exciting than anyone could've expected.  You make people scratch their heads wondering why the fuck they skipped their piss break to watch a piece of trash promo like yours in the first place?  But what else were we supposed to expect by now coming from you Brett Kennedy?  I guess you know you can't wrestle that well or win a match to save your life at this point.  Yeah I knew you were scrappy, but damn!  I mean I'm sure you believe that flailing your fists wildly from left to right is some sort of formula for success, but how can this be when you have one of the worst win-loss records by anybody that has been here as long as you?

*questioning expression*

Rex McAllister: It's alright though Brett.  It is.  This asshole tagline you run around with?  It fits you.  It does.  I mean let's be honest here.  What else do you have to hang on to at this point?  To date you have no real relevant victories over anybody that would be even considered not a fluke cause let's face facts.  In EAW there are guys that come out and want to do their jobs, and get better at them, like me.  Guys who are actually learning something with each experience from week to week.  Then there are guys like you Brett.  Guys that don't care about the business, don't respect their opponent or their ability, and don't care about getting their ass handed to them every week.  Guys that don't learn a damn thing from the day they walk in to the doors of EAW.  You are the guy that simply goes through the motions while the rest of us progress.  You bank your share of the money into your fat-account for taking yet another beating, and you move on to the next week.

*starts lacing up his boots*

Rex McAllister: Me?  I'm going to be the next guy in line to takedown the jobber known as Brett Kennedy.  See?  I don't have to make up some corny-ass name for you.  You have already done that by way of the reputation you have built around here in EAW.  Your reputation proceeds you Brett.

*Straight face*

Rex McAllister: Just like the fictitious character you brought to life.  Now obviously I can see you were trying to take a shot at my character with your doofus act, but I think anybody who watches this will simply shake their heads in disappointment and watch in utter astonishment as the "McFallinstar" known as Brett Kennedy manages to do it again.  They start to ponder, "well, we knew his star had fallin, but it seems to be far more serious than we originally thought it to be".  You see Brett, while I haven't had much success since being called up to main show just yet.  I can still look down at you from the ladder that leads to success in EAW.  You?  You can't even find the ladder, and when you do actually find the ladder you take a step up with one foot on the ladder, but you being so uncoordinated in the ring it's no surprise to anyone that you fall off the ladder the moment you try and take that next step up, falling down two or three notches.

*sly grin*

Rex McAllister:  I've been here what 8...maybe 9 weeks now?  and still finding my niche' I will admit.  Not comparable to you of course mind you.  That’s not possible cause the verdict is still out on whether I can succeed here or not.  You?  You have been here almost pushing a year now and you have nothing to show for it except the same old asshole tagline you came in with Brett.  You don't share my aspirations to be a success here.  To do whatever it takes to be successful here.  I have a feeling Brett the verdict is almost up on you.  I for one sure wouldn't mind sealing the deal that ultimately helps you see you aren't cut out for line of work this week on Showdown.

*Stands up from the sofa and goes to grab a water bottle from the refrigerator and then turns back to the camera before departing*

Rex McAllister: I've brought down people with far more intelligence than you could ever hope to possess before EAW.  In the ring and in life.  You won't be able to cripple a single bone in my body Brett.  It will be me that does the crippling.  It will be me that cripples your ego even more little man.  Leave you walking away yet again as a failure Brett.  I can't learn anything from you Brett, nor do I want to learn how it is you live with yourself.  You could learn from me though.  How to prepare to be successful at a thing or two, especially in life.  How to win against even the mightiest of battle-tested-warriors the EAW has to offer.  I mean don't get me wrong, you possess good in-ring skill.  However since your intelligence or lack thereof can't seem to catch up to your in-ring skill enough allowing you to be off and running here in EAW, you will likely forever be the laughingstock of the Showdown roster.  Not because I deem you so, no, but because of your actions.  So Brett, it's good.  It's good that you are a main stay on the roster, because trust me Brett.  After a long hard work day in the ring we need a little bit of a Brett Kennedy comedy act for us all to share a laugh at.

*Pauses after a light chuckle and ponders a moment before continuing*

Rex McAllister: You know Kennedy.  I have one regret about having this match with you on Showdown come Saturday.  It's not the beating I will administer on you, because that’s just the name of the game.  It won't be because I'm going up against someone of your size and stature, because even with your size I still can't see past the lack of intelligence you have shown me.  No, no.  My lone regret about our match that’s going to happen on Saturday is that it's not really going to mean much for me going forward.  I mean I'm going to beat you this week pushing you further into obscurity and then move on to next week against my next opponent and my accomplishment from the week before of besting you will mean absolutely zilch.  The next guy is going say something along the lines of, "oh, you beat Kennedy, huh?  Oh wow.  Oh my.  That’s nothing. I could beat Brett Kennedy with both arms tied behind my back.  Hell my 5 year old, all 3 1/2 feet of him, could beat Brett Kennedy blindfolded.  You beat Brett Kennedy?  That's like beating up my sister".  

*smirks*

Rex McAllister: Get the point?  (chuckles) Well Brett.  I must get going.  Got to go train and train hard, but in the case of preparing for you, not too hard.  Ta, ta for now loser.

*Turns to open his locker room door and leaves*

***SCENE ENDS***

Last edited by Rex32 on February 4th 2016, 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cailin Dillon
Post February 4th 2016, 11:11 am by Cailin Dillon

DyNasty #3

Rey Shamez… welcome to the real world. It’s been, interesting, trading verbal blows with you this week. If you can call it that. Actually, it’s rather strange. I stated some very factual information, and you took that as me being egotistical. How strange. You see a clip of me talking about recent events with my step sister, and you decide that means I’m not focused. You’re cute, but it’s not done is it? Oh, I have no motivation. You mean getting the chance to perform in front of all those fans every week, just getting the chance to call yourself a professional wrestler isn’t motivating enough? Not to mention that I told you plainly that I treat every match the same way. I fight every week like it could be my last time, because I love what I do. I would never, ever, take it for granted. And that’s why when I say we’ve traded verbal spars this week, it’s really been me saying things while you catch a case of word vomit.

I’m going to rehash this all for you, and make sure you understand everything you attempted to say. You’re offended that I don’t think you know anything about me. What? I’m sorry to stand here and laugh at you, but no one’s calling you an idiot. Not yet. I don’t honestly think you don’t know anything about me. To say that is ridiculous. You obviously know enough about me that you think beating me would be shocking the world. The entire world! I won’t dare say that my experience in this company is the reason I will beat you. No, that’s going to be when I out work you in the ring through pure will and determination. The fact is, experience does matter. That’s why three Vixens showed up in July, and blossomed after a few months. That’s why two of those three are champions and the other is the Empress. No, that didn’t happen in a month, or two, or even three. It took experience and we learned from our mistakes and our victories and we got better. You’ll be no different. If you think you are different, than you’re no different than my last opponent. This will be a learning experience whether you win or lose. Anything can happen in this match, literally anything. So maybe you don’t know me as well as you think or you’d like me to believe, because this is nothing different from what I’ve said in the past. But I’m sorry to tell you, experience does matter.

For you to believe my head isn’t in this match because I mentioned Veena is, well, really funny actually. It’s almost as if you’re saying the past doesn’t exist. Again, this comes from me talking to my step sister about my last match, but whatever. You’re clearly on to something here. I’m only thinking about last week’s match and I haven’t even given you a thought. Except for all that time I spent pointing out how I take our match just as seriously as I do that last cage match. Also, it’s strange to think I can’t acknowledge the future. Like just mentioning that two Vixens were fighting for a title shot. Well, that’s just me repeating the news that’s already out there, Rey. You’re really reaching for something here. As I told you, my attention is on you. I don’t even know who won that match I mentioned. I won’t even give that a thought until we’re done. That’s right, you heard me. I’m focusing on this match. I’ve trained this week to fight just you. Not any of the people you mentioned. No, I could care less what they’re all doing. You seem to have this little sister complex. Ar you not getting enough attention? Is that the way you’re taking this? I have no reason not to give you my full focus. I always take this one match at a time, because like I said, every match could be your last. I don’t mean to be repetitive, but you repeated yourself enough so I want to make sure that’s clear to you. So that whole reason you have the upperhand on me? That’s all a wash now. I’m not distracted at all. I’ve never been worried about the target on my back for being a champion. I don’t spend anytime looking around corners are being nervous about someone coming after me. No, I stay ready for that. I embrace that target. You’re coming at it this week, so I’ll put you down. And I don’t have to lie about anything when it comes to you. There is no clouded conscious on my end at all. If you did know anything about me, you’d see that I keep a pretty calm and collected attitude myself. Letting your emotions get the best of you is a terrible way to lose a match. This is not an advantage for you, but it’s an illusion you’ve created. You stepped into the Vixen’s division, so now you’ve got my attention. That’s why I can assure you my mind is focused and it’s in the game. What’s distracting me? Honestly? When it comes to the ring, I’m always focused on exactly what I need to be. What you’re doing is trying to build false confidence. You haven’t even said one thing about me that’s remotely correct. Yet, you keep on trying.

So me comparing us makes me patronizing. Ok. I tell a story about my earlier days, when I got a chance to fight against a living legend and how I approached that match the way you’re approaching ours, and that makes me egotistical. First off, I would never compare myself to Claudia. She’s a legend and a Hall of Famer and whatever, but she’s also a giant bitch. I’m not trying to follow that lead. If or when I reach the kind of level she’s at, it’s going to be on my own terms. It won’t be because I operated in the backhanded ways she has. I congratulate you, I guess, on not taking handouts from being Kendra’s cousin. I’m not sure how that honestly matters at all. I’m sure she’s proud of the mention she’s getting from you. I will say you aren’t like many of the other new Vixens, and I though I was making that clear before. There are a handful who have shown up and acted like they deserved to be in the title scene from day one. And maybe they are good enough to fight at that level, but the division is a lot more crowded now then it used to be. There weren’t all that many back when I arrived, but it’s grown, and it has flourished. People get excited for Vixens matches, and I couldn’t be happier about that. But I’m getting off track, so let me back track to what we were talking about before. I’m not comparing the match, but the mentality. We both went into matches wanting to shock the world. But you trying to turn this into something more? That’s just laughable. You’re the one trying to make this all into something it’s very obviously not.

I want to congratulate you on feeling like you are the only one that has motivation. This is quite a sermon you came out to preach. We’ve even already discussed this. But yes, you are confident. And yes, you are arrogant. You are way too arrogant to believe that you are the only person who is motivated to win. I’m motivated to win this match because I’m booked in it. It’s not personal or spiteful, it’s not about veteran vs. rookie or and of that dumb crap. I’m booked in a match, so I’m motivated to win. You’re right, you’ll have to beat a win out of me to get it. But you’re hardly the only one who will do whatever it takes to win this match. I haven’t the slightest idea why you would think you are. There are things I really admire about you, and things that even remind me of myself. You’re approaching this match like we’re enemies or something. That’s a straight up Haruna move right there. And you know how things have gone for her. For you to suggest in anyway that my motivation to keep getting better isn’t genuine is where you really take the cake with your arrogance. What makes you think I’m just content where I am. I sure didn’t say as much. I’m not going to stop working to get stronger, studying my opponents, working my ass off in the gym and getting better. I grew up watching amazing wrestlers of all genders and dreaming of someday being as good as they were. Now I’m here, in the best company in the world. I’m not content with just floating along on a breeze and doing what it takes to get by. I still have goals and I still have dreams. My motivations are as genuine as yours are. The difference is, you’re just getting started here. That’s it.

I grew up living in a farm house outside of Fort Worth, Texas, and it was just me and my dad. We spent our weekends watch EAW. My dad bought me all the magazines, too. That doesn’t make us all that different. I dreamt of someday fighting in EAW. And all the stops along the way, from the Indy’s in Texas, to the fed in Ohio and then the one down in SEC country, that was all more than worth it to get to this point. I bled, I cried, I got knocked down and I always got right back up again. I’ve been a gym rat since I was 15. I haven’t been able to step away from this ring since I stepped into it. This is where I belong. When I was a kid, this was all just a dream. Now it’s a reality. It’s all real life. I got to where I am today with hard work, heart, determination and talent. I’m living in the moment, and I’m not ready to step away from it. Actually, I still think my moment is yet to come. Where I am now, it’s just a step along a bigger, much larger path.

What I don’t think you understand is that I like you, Rey. I hope nothing but the best for someone who works hard like you do. You’re not entitled to your spot and you’ve worked for everything that’s ever been given to you. So don’t stop doing that. You have a dream to shock the world, and that dream will come true — eventually. But like I said before, just make sure you aren’t too shocked when I take you down on Friday night. Don’t take it personal, and don’t stop trying to be the best. I invite you to go ahead and step in the ring on Dynasty and throw your dart at this target on my back. But when your dart misses wide, pick your ass up and keep going. Because I don’t have a problem destroying your dreams.
VENTURA.
Post February 4th 2016, 3:41 am by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo
[Decisions]

What is going all wrong for me?
My mind is frenzied with nothing more but confusion. My eyes are feeling tremendously hazy, my heart is beating abnormally, my legs have suddenly become so stiff. What...actually happened to me at King of Elite? What was the mistake that I have committed? How did I manage to fall short once again, especially against an imbecile in the making like Tig Kelly?

Because I did not fall short. This was just merely a sign.

If there was a legitimate purpose for me to go out there and take that Championship away from Tig Kelly, then I would have taken it straightaway, but that is not my current purpose that I am voyaging. As I have stated previously before countless of times, that championship isn't my main center of attention. It would have been a thrill for me if I have attained that title, just in order for me to spit and stomp on it with my bare feet, because that is the sort of treatment that these "championships" deserve. I don't need to downgrade myself to this level and waste my time and energy in competing for a pointless title that doesn't bare any significance. There are more plans that are still yet to go underway here in EAW, and the National Elite Championship is definitely listed straight at the bottom. Until my heart and soul signals my mind that yes, attaining this championship is the destiny that I must fulfill, then I am not even going to bother to associate with you at all, Tig Kelly. Consider this as a parcel of tranquility for you to surround yourself under, Tig Kelly, because at the end it all, I am rightfully the true winner. I am just letting you breathe and dwell in this world before the time finally arises for me to put to an end those who do not follow my ideology. Do not sleep with your eyes closed from now on, Tig, because you are still a man that I yearn to make an example of.

To even abandon all the chain of events that took place of King of Elite, especially over the fact that a fledgling such as Eclipse Diemos has been crowned as a "King", it will be under my best interest of health and mind that I move on past all of this. King of Elite was nothing more but a premonition that the gods have sent down to me. They have something waiting for me that I must first accomplish, there is actually a more meaningful and legitimate purpose that I must attain to other than becoming this National Elite Champion or pretending to be a "King". No no, there is something that Thaumas, god of wonder and miracle, has in store for me to pursue later down the line. Presently however, my newest adversary that has dared come to cross ties with me---Scott Oasis.

That name, "Scott Oasis", is just a name out of the myriads of others that are enlisted inside the minds of the people, a name that people loved to rejoice over under jubilation. However, if we were to take this approach seriously, and try to pinpoint what that name suggests of the character of the person, then we get absolutely nothing. Even with the last name being "Oasis", he actually had the audacity before in his meaningless career to have a gimmick of being "Iceman", to pretend that he can "freeze" his enemies that walks across him? There is really nothing more for me to say on your part, Scott Oasis, because you are obviously a man that isn't devoted into taking wrestling as a serious ordeal. Don't be disappointed, however, because you are imprisoned with dozens of other "wrestlers" that think that this sport is running along the lines of entertainment and joy. As I have always said before, wrestling is a dedicated lifestyle, not a hobby, not a play. None of you have ever had glimpses of what real wrestling truly is because as days continue to pass by, hypocrites such as yourselves continue to modernize wrestling under your own corrupt imagination, doing everything in your powers to neglect the traditional rules of wrestling. Scott Oasis, you are hearing this from me because of the fact that previous men have failed to listen to the truth that I spread across them. They want to be idiotic and try to be adventurous in a time where you need to sit down and think about what move you are going to make in wrestling. I am a veteran of this lifestyle, I have all the experience, all the capacity, I have seen it all and I have done it all entirely. All that I ask for you in return, is simply do the right thing and just forfeit yourself from this match. You will continue to live another day happy and merry without my nail ever touching your skin. If you want to insist that you are truly the better man against me, then do whatever makes you happy. It is time that I introduced something legitimately to all of you, enough with the charades and empty promises that I seem to be making. This time, perhaps, I can introduce real wrestling to all of you over on Dynasty.
The Mexican Samurai
Post February 4th 2016, 2:59 am by The Mexican Samurai
Showdown #2

The denigrated walls of my childhood home were sullen gray on a cloudy San Jose day. California didn't get much rainfall during the Winter, in fact, California hasn't been getting much water over the last few years which made today such an odd occurrence. It was pouring hard and The Mexican Samurai stepped into his old living room as he quickly shed off his jacket and placed it on a mantle. As he folded and shook his umbrella, a sudden warmth of nostalgia filled his heart. The EAW Universe had heard the story before, Samurai's father, Goro, had sent his son to live with his aunt after the death of his mother. This rickety shack on Story Road and King Ave. is the place where Samurai would put on his first wrestling matches which would take place in his world famous living room, and he proceeded to grapple, slam, and throw his cousins around as they pretended to portray whatever wrestler was being shown on the television screen. The poorly, painted-over pothole was a reminder of the time he sent one of his cousin's head through the wall after trying to slingshot him over the couch. Samurai also remembered just how much of an ass-whipping he got that day from his Aunt who proceeded to take off her chanclas and give her own beatdown that would have Samurai hollerin' like a baby. 

The wave of nostalgia continued as Samurai walked around the house and observed the kitchen in which tortillas, Spanish rice, and enchiladas would be served on a Monday and then Pozole on Wednesdays. Samurai had made a promise that if he was able to defeat Dark Demon at King of Elite that he would return home in order to rediscover his roots and remember how he became humble in the first place. It had happened so many times before where a person would gain a large amount of notoriety and fame from a life-altering event and then would forget about the people who originally brought them in the first-place. He had earned the respect of the people and wanted to carry on the culture of San Jose and his family to his upcoming title shot with Cameron Ella Eva. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I can't help but feel a little embarrassed with all the nice words and compliments that Cameron Ella Eva has given me over the last couple of days. I can tell that she thinks a little more highly of me than she really lets on and trust me, she has given me nothing but compliments over my actions in the last few months. It feels nice to be respected by someone who has been in the industry for so long but it goes a little further than that, because I'm going to tell a story that I really hadn't told anyone. I remember my senior year at San Jose State University, I was working on my BA in software engineering because I knew that it was a future in which I didn't have to support myself by getting the shit kicked out of me every night like professional wrestling does. I lived on campus with my buddies and they were huge wrestling fans who would excitedly tune in every night to watch EAW and tease the fact that I would never become as famous as the people who transcended reality on television. 

I had a Cameron Ella Eva poster on my wall, and could you blame me? I kinda had a crush on you because there was no other woman who could go out there and command the attention of the audience quite like you did. I remember the feuds that you had with Kendra Shamez and Heartbreak Girl and the moment at Pain For Pride VI when you finally ended Cleopatra's long reign. You won the Vixen Of The Year for three consecutive years and when that wasn't enough, you were entered into the Hall of Fame in 2012 and with that came a reign with the Hall of Fame championship. I was fool to think that it would be the end of Cameron Ella Eva because you would then become the Interwire champion by breaking boundaries and competing with the men of EAW. I would often sit in my bunk and look at all the posters that would surround my bed, I was nothing more than a trainee at the time still learning how to run the ropes. Cam's poster had always captivated me and as I stared at the eyes of your promotional pose, wild thoughts would come to my head.  

What if I ended up facing you in the ring someday? 

This was a time before the men would go on to face the women in EAW, which is a natural occurrence in 2016. The Vixens would often fight the Vixens and the Elitist would only fight the Elitist but HBG and Cam thought differently and absolutely fought tooth and nail in order to make sure that everyone was on a level playing field. I wanted to face you one day in the middle of the ring and see what one of the greatest Vixens of all time had to offer but I never thought I would actually get that request. Everything that I ranted about a couple of days ago were nothing but frustration from previous years. If you think for a second that I'm going to let negativity get in the way of a title shot opportunity then you really don't know who I am and somehow, I don't feel as though you do. 

You've had a lot to say about my career so far but I'm not going to let you narrate any more of my past even if that means you are trying to highlight my wins or downplay my losses. As nice as you have been, Cameron. I don't want a goody-two shoes rivalry with you, because I know that this match will only reverberate off the walls if you and I bring out the fight within one another. That means that you are going to have to get angry because I want to see the Cameron Ella Eva who absolutely wants to murder me in the middle of the ring because you would be an absolute dumbshit if you think that I'm not going to exploit any sort of weaknesses that I see in the ring. So take those pretty pink lips of yours and QUIT KISSING MY GODDAMN ASS! 

Not angry enough? Let me try again? I don't know how much you've tried to "suck" up to get all your titles and accolades but it doesn't impress me one bit, you might have revolutionized women's wrestling but you are no longer apart of the revolution that is taking place inside of Elite Answers Wrestling. Things are starting to change and the old guard is slowly starting to fall, the crumbs from your stale cookie quickly get swept under the rug. You parade yourself as chocolate chip but when someone takes a bite they get nothing but nasty-ass Oatmeal Raisin, and I'm here to toss you in the trashcan after the kids reject you once again. I absolutely need to see the pissed off Cameron Ella Eva who wants to rip out my testicles and hold it over her head as she lets out an Amazonian scream, but all I've seen so far is a disappointment of not only a wrestler but as a woman. This is the great Cameron Ella Eva, who has been referred with such fanfare? All I see is an average woman who is barely able to secure her title week from week, losing to occasional journeymen but somehow pulling out the win when the time matters.  

Dark Demon had a long streak going and I was able to finally stop his momentum, in fact, I made him lose his momentum so hard that Xavier Williams now has his title shot. I guess you can say that I have a knack for ending reigns or periods of triumph and those three months with Interwire championship over your shoulder has gone on for far too long. I HAVE TO BE MEAN LIKE THIS CAMERON. IT'S THE ONLY THAT YOU WILL EVER GET SERIOUS ENOUGH TO HAVE THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE.  

I respect you so much, it's not even funny. I have to play the bad guy here because if you were to come into the ring and shake my hand and tell me, "Let's have a good match" I would be absolutely disappointed. As you can probably tell, I live when the stakes are at their highest and I want to show the world that I can continue to win in big moments and there is no stronger statement than winning the Interwire Championship in front of the million of fans by beating a PRIME Cameron. You can continue to have your beefs with TLA and Chuck Scene but you'll have to settle them as personal vendettas because they will not be for the Interwire Championship. Dark Demon told everyone that he was going to face Jamie O'Hara at Reasonable Doubt for the EAW Championship but he had me in front of him and look at what happened. You might have TLA and Chuck Scene chomping at the bits but to even expect that you might face them at Reasonable Doubt is a slap of the face of the very competitor that stands before you. I asked for a shot at your title after King of Elite because I knew that if I couldn't win then there would be no purpose for my hard-fought victories over O'Hara and Demon. Can you narrate my future? You can't because you are going to see a Samurai that has never been seen before. 

Even if you were to lose to me... I expect more great things out of you. You are no longer just a Vixen, you are an Elitist, a complete professional wrestler....but...as much as you have continually evolved over the last couple of years, Cam. 

I've turned into a fucking monster.
Bhris Elite
Post February 4th 2016, 1:48 am by Bhris Elite
The Birth That Shouldn't Have Happened

The Abortion That Should Of Been...

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the life story of Merek Blackfyre...

Now that was a little better Merek.  Listen here EAW's favorite bastard child or whatever you like to call yourself on you're alone time me and the people who tune in to EAW every week are aware of my failures.  We only here about it every time I compete.  I don't let that haunt me though because that's old news Merek that isn't what haunts me at night.  Those failures in my career don't bother me I told everyone when I stepped my foot back in EAW I am not worried about that anymore and I was ready to lay down a new sheet of my career.  You want to know what it is that haunts me at night? People like you Merek and it's because you I fear you or anything like that.  You haunt me at night because it honestly scares me that people I've never heard of can talk such a big game and yet have so little history.  It haunts me that you think you are some type of household name like myself and can just go around saying what you want.  When I look in you're eyes I don't fear you, I don't shake in fear.  I look into you're eyes and you want to know what I see? A scared punk.  Someone so afraid they will throw blind threat after blind threat.  Someone so scared that they continue to say things they know they can't live up too.  That's because it's in you're nature to do so.  You are so afraid you act blind and ignorant towards my skill in the ring.  You are not a Mad King nope you are simply a Mad Man hell not even a man you are a child Merek.  A child who says things just to say it without realizing the consequences of everything you say. 

Merek the only reason it would take me or the fans such a long time to do history on you and find a list of you're failures is because no one knows you.  Wikipedia, Google none of that.  I even asked Siri and she couldn't even help me.  It's not that you don't have any failures because I'm pretty sure you have many.  The problem is we just can't seem to find any history on you.  Hell not even on things you accomplished can we find anything on you.  Now that probably is due the fact you've accomplished nothing.  I'm not worried about the silly luxuries in life and how you earn the money to pay for any of that bullshit.  You claim you are the best of taking you're anger out on people like me and again the lie detector determined that was a lie.  Like I said it's just something you say due to being a scared punk.   See maybe when it comes to you thinking you can beat me now that's wishful thinking.  You thinking you can become some sort of conqueror is what I call hopeful aspirations.  Are you aware of the last man who called himself a conqueror? His name was Jacob Senn and want to know when's the last time we've even heard of him? Back at the award show he like you claimed to be a conqueror and now look Merek.  Where is that man who claimed to be what you trying to be? Are you sure you want to go down that same path Merek? Are you ready not to be seen again? Let that really sink in really think about it for a second Merek...

I think that's enough time for you to realize you don't want to go down that path.  Merek you are not a conqueror you'll never be that.  You will be always that same little kids from years ago trying to catch a dream.  You are nothing but a mouse creeping into someone's home.  Hiding in fear and only showing it's face when no one is around.  Then when we finally spot it well you in this matter you run off quicker then you're parents got rid of you.  Then you finally dumb enough to walk into the trap with a slice of cheese(In this case a championship) and SPLAT! The mouse is gone.  So go ahead call me a street dog or cat whatever.  Just know those creatures are brave and smart and can adapt to any situation.  You are no dragon you are just a small lizard who can just step on or kick away and then call it a day.  Merek you are just simply standing in the way of me doing better things in my career.  Just a small, small stepping stone that's very easy to get over.  

I'm not here to care about what I am to you.  I don't care how worthless you think I am because at the end of the day I will make you respect me.  You are not worth any of my time either but you keep me some what entertained you give me something to do and say.  I don't look at you as a threat or any of that.  You will be the one on all fours breathless and confused of you're where about's after I am done with you.  I'm not one to do the blind threats so with that being said this is't a blind threat.  This is something I can guarantee no matter how much you won't admit it.  After I am done with you you'll wish I stayed on Dynasty.  You'll wish it was Greg Ward you were competing against and not me.  Hopefully on the next Showdown they actually give me someone who I know a little and someone who isn't a scared little punk but until then I have to deal with you and that's not a problem with me.  Just another easy W on my resume.  So keep sipping that wine enjoy it while you can because If I connect with that Box Office Smash that's the last time you'll be able to sip on anything.  See you Saturday.
Brayden Cruise
Post February 4th 2016, 1:34 am by Brayden Cruise
CHAPTER #28 - SHOWDOWN #1

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I CAN DO.
THE WAYS I CAN HURT YOU.
SOON ENOUGH YOU'LL SEE.
I'M MUCH MORE THEN YOU'LL EVER BE.

So you think because you defeated me in a match that shouldn't have happened in the first place somehow that makes you better then me? Somehow in your minds the fact that you defeated one of my boys on Showdown last week that you're somehow on another level then I am. Well Clark Duncan and Jason Cage let me explain a little something to you because it's pretty clear I haven't made my point clear enough. What you two did last week on Showdown wasn't something that should have been surprising to anybody. Clark and Jason walked into a match they were pretty much guaranteed to win and they did just that. They walked out of that ring with there hands raised in the air and there's really nothing I can do about it. Of course not until one of them step into the ring with me again because when that day comes they're going to pay. They're both going to pay for what took place on Showdown and just like Lucas Johnson they're going to pay a very heavy price. The fact of the matter is that this little situation is far from finished, the way I see it we've only just begun. I don't take defeat very easy and Clark Duncan you will pay for what happened last week. You proved something to me last week Clark when you decided to pin one of these two guys right here who I'd like to add aren't even wrestlers. You decided to pin one of them instead of me, the only one on my team who was a wrestler. You proved that you aren't the person that you're claiming to be because if you were. If you were this so called great Champion you would have tried to pin me. Of course that wouldn't have happened and most likely the whole outcome of the match would have been changed. The fact of the matter is that you're going around telling everybody that you and Jason taught me a lesson. What lesson would that be Clark. how to defeat somebody who's not even a wrestler? If you really look at what happened last week you two walked into a match that you could have really proven something to me. You could have probably left me laying in the middle of the ring in a pool of my own blood, but instead you decided to take the easy route. Of course right now you two are probably enjoying the fact that your hands were raised at the end of the match last week. You're both most likely enjoying the fact that you feel you showed something to me and you both did....YOU BOTH SHOWED ME HOW TO BE A FUCKING PUSSY. I'll get my chance for revenge on both Jason Cage and Clark Duncan, but the real question is when will that time come?

I don't know what else to do.

How else to prove exactly who I am.

People have seen me in the ring and they've seen what I can do, but nobody really knows who I am and I'm the kind of guy who likes to keep it that way. Nobody needs to really know who I am until I feel it's time for me to start showing everyone exactly who I am. You can always try to figure me out, but in the end I'm still going to be left standing here as the person nobody really knows. So what makes anybody else in the back better then me? Because other people want to see them in the ring and feel they deserve to hold Championships? There's not a single superstar on the roster right now who's any better then me in any aspect of wrestling. I've spent my whole life training to be the person I am today so I ask again WHAT MAKES THEM ANY FUCKING BETTER THEN ME

What because they've made an impact once or twice?

Defeated a couple of guys from the back nobody really thought they had a chance defeating?

If that was the case I should be the hottest thing on the Showdown roster because it was only a few months ago I walked into this company. I stepped into a new place and from day one I have been looked at as nothing more then A FUCKING JOKE, but week after week I've been able to prove them wrong. I have made a name for myself in just a few months and as much as people don't like hearing this. I am being looked at as a threat on the Showdown roster because it doesn't matter who I'm in the ring with. I still leave the ring knowing that I was able to prove people wrong. I AM NOT A FUCKING JOKE and it's about time people started to realize that.

I keep telling myself things are going to change.

Hoping eyes will begin to open.

Ever since I signed my contract to compete in EAW I have done every single thing I've been asked to do. In fact I believe I've become something nobody really expected me to become. I've stepped into the ring with some of the best that this company has to offer and I have taken them all to there limit. For the last few months I've been making a name for myself and that's something nobody thought I would be doing.

Yet I still can't help, but feel left out.

Not being given the chance to go to work as some like to say.

People can say whatever they want, but when you're left off a card like that one that took place over the weekend. Well if you're anything like me it doesn't sit well and it's just another way for people to look at me as nothing more then just another superstar. A FUCKING SECOND RATE WRESTLER and that's something I am far from. This week on Showdown I'm stepping into the ring in a match that I like to think I made famous. I'm stepping into the ring and I'll be taking part in a match that I've mastered all over the world. Drazin on Showdown you're stepping into my ring and as much as you wanna believe you know a thing or two about the death match. You my friend are stepping into the ring with THE MOTHERFUCKING KING of the death match and I'll be showing you first hand why I got that name. Apparently you like to make your opponents bleed and that may be the only thing we agree on Drazin because the only better feeling for me then to have my hand raised at the end of the match would be to see my opponent bleeding all over the ring. Knowing that they'll never be the same again and that's exactly what you have coming your way on Showdown.

You want violence?

I'LL SHOW YOU FUCKING VIOLENCE.

And when it's all said and done Drazin much like the name of our match you're going to wish YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD.
Brett Kennedy
Post February 4th 2016, 1:31 am by Brett Kennedy
The scene opens to a beautiful view of a suburban Seattle area. The sun is shining bright, although it is winter, and there's little to no wind at sight. Continuous shots of the suburban area, many of the cookie cutter houses, children playing on their driveways fade in and out. One last fade is to a man finishing his running routine. With his face hidden in a black track suit and hoodie, the man stops running by an empty driveway. He takes a deep breath, and starts walking into the house. The camera cuts to his arm, where he takes out a key set and unlocks the house door. Once entered inside, the man takes off his hood...

The camera cuts to the man's face, which is clearly Brett Kennedy's with a little disguise. Rocking a short buzz cut over his own via makeup, a pair of cheap sunglasses, and a beard so fake and cheap, that it looks like it could fall off at any point. After a couple of seconds of staring at the camera, Kennedy starts smiling and takes off his sunglasses.

Kennedy: 'Hi there! I'm Dex McFallinstar, one of the newer talents to EAW Showdown'

Kennedy takes off his hoodie and track jacket, and throws it to the ground. He's wearing a t-shirt that has an arrow pointing up and reads 'Giant Idiot'. Kennedy makes a gesture for the viewer to follow him, and he starts walking to the living room, where he sits on the couch.

McFallinstar: 'I've seen my fair few things here at Showdown already. That is, from backstage. All the big hype stories that people pay attention to... I'm not involved in. Probably because I'm still learning the ropes here on Showdown, but I know within the next decade or two, I'll mean something to this show. You know, I usually see the same thing around this show, too. Guys that are way better than me that like to talk a lot, and that has me thinking a few things.

First thing is why I'm not doing enough of it. I mean, I want to make a statement here in this company, right? Well, the best way to do it is to talk a tough game, right? I mean, look at the top players of the company, they talk a big game, and tend to back it up. Then again, I'm in the lowest of profiled matches. My last match was against a guy whose name I couldn't pronounce. Now, how embarrassing is that? Why talk a big game when I have nobody credible to face. Well, now's by big opportunity.

So, I ask you Mr. Kennedy... which part of my body are you going to cripple first? I need to know so I can plan an appointment with the hospital here in Seattle. You know, hospitals are a bitch to get in, so advancing my appointment is better than walking in.

There's got to be some reason that I'm not being called up to the main show for so long. I say to myself that I don't suck, but there might be some elements of suckage that I have. Must be my look. Perhaps I gotta take off this beard that looks obviously fake or something...'

McFallinstar starts ripping off his 'beard' and stops half way.

McFallinstar: 'You know, the half-beard look isn't that bad. Maybe I should rock this, since my words are as ridiculous as this facial hairstyle.

Truth is, Kennedy. I haven't seen a guy like you before. I've never seen a six foot eight, two hundred sixty some odd pound walking, talking, ravaging animal who breathes fire at his opponents. Matter of fact, the only thing I've faced on these Showdown pre-shows are nobodies. This is my first shot at someone who is a main stay name on this show. I really hope I don't shit my pants when I get to the ring.

You know, I hope to take advantage of the fact that you're in the middle of a messy breakup with Aria Jaxon. It seems like that's distracted you from competition...that, or I've been looking at the wrong tapes again. Seriously, I gotta fix my whole mindset of matches and promos like these. I'm not so good, and I'm already breaking the fourth wall here, someone help me please.

Hey, maybe you can teach me, Mr. Kennedy! You're really good at this whole 'promo' thing. Go ahead, show me how to be an asshole like you. I don't know how to wrestle, so make me at least manageable in terms of speaking words!'

McFallinstar takes a photo from his coffee table and takes a long look at it. A camera cut shows a hillbilly woman with a couple of teeth missing holding her infant child upside down. On the corner, there is some writing that reads 'I WANT A DEEVORSE'.

McFallinstar (starting to weep): 'I miss my wife and kid...'

The scene comes to a close after McFallinstar starts crying and balls himself up in the fetal position on his couch. Fade to black...

---------------------------------------

First of all, Rex Who?

You know, sometimes I can admire a strapping young lad to go out there and try to prove himself to the main show roster and say that they're a much better person than him. It's a commendable thing to do, especially when those beliefs are completely false and they help him motivate to get out of bed every day for failure. You gotta have people like that on a professional wrestling roster. They're good for doing one thing, and that's making the other guy look good. That's just where you fix, Rex Master.

Wait a minute, let's go back for a second here. You talk a big game, but the best name you've got for yourself is the 'Rex Master'. Oh no! I'm going against a guy who can summon zombie T-Rexes from the ground to do his bidding. I'm shaking in my fucking boots! That's one thing that's gonna haunt you for the rest of your life - the fact that your nickname is fucking stupid and awful. Here, I've got a little notebook and a pencil for you. Go back home, think of something clever with your name, and make yourself an actual credible nickname. Matter of fact, I'll get you started. The Jersey Shore Joke. That one works pretty good for you.

Now, back to business... Now, it's hilarious that you think half my mind is on Aria Jaxon, the ex-girlfriend who was more of a detriment than a benefit. I do agree with you in one aspect. She sure was a rock, because I had to haul her shit, her problems, even her own ass around for four months and I got nothing in return other than a 'go get 'em, tiger'. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a girl that does jack shit with you other than teach her a fucking lesson. But, I see what you're doing here. You're trying to veer the situation away from the fact that you have little to no chance against me by using Aria. I mean, I'd do that too, but I know what the fuck you're gonna do.

You're basically like every blue-chipper that's come crossed my path. They want their piece of the proverbial pie, they want to make a name for themselves. Turns out that your proving ground is in my ring. Am I gonna out wrestle you. Hell no, you know that isn't how I play. The one thing I'm gonna do is play my game. Everybody should know how to play my game by now, I mean it's nothing out of the ordinary. You're coming in to expect a wrestling match, I'm gonna give you a fight. You better be ready for the spotlights shining bright on you, or else your fifteen minutes of fame is gonna feature your ass on the mat, with the referee counting to 561. 

You're gonna see a Brett Kennedy back to his Assholiness. Ta ta... or whatever you say for your little outros, meathead.
Jacob Senn
Post February 3rd 2016, 11:20 pm by Jacob Senn
[Darkness envelops the surrounding area as the only source of light to be cast to where anything is able to be seen with the naked eye is the fireplace set before us, with it’s bright flames and crackling on the wood. Merek Blackfyre is brought into view, sitting on a luxurious chair while being inside a lavish building that seems to serve as his home for the moment and sipping on a crystal glass almost empty with Pinot noir, until the recently-introduced servant of Tavian walks up behind him with a bottle.]

Sir, if you haven’t noticed, it’s time for you to make another declaration to the masses?

The people need another lecture about what’s to come from the “Fresh Prince”? “Fresh Prince”? Really? This fool talks about me hearing things out of a movie and making it theirs. Very well.

[Tavian fills his glass before making his departure with the bottle in hand, only for Merek suddenly holds his hand up to call for his attention, with Tavian stopping and turning to his king.]

Yes, my liege?

Leave the bottle on the nightstand. I have a feeling I will need it to get through this.

As you wish.

[Tavian sets the bottle on the nightstand as decreed before Merek waves him off, allowing his servant to leave his presence and return to whatever he does when not in the company of the Salamander.]

Chris Elite, Fresh Prince, whatever you want to call yourself. Your arrogance is quite astounding, truly. I mean, it’s quite an admirable trait you have. To be able to be so confident in your abilities that you can be blind to the certain failures and troubles that you’ve had in your career, preventing you from ascending to the mountaintop that you so richly yearn for in championship gold. It’s a quality that most men would desire to have, to be blind to the truth that haunts them every single moment of their lives, but not me. The failures and the obstacles serve as a reminder that even a great king must fall here and there. It’s what keeps you from falling again, keeps you surviving against whatever stands in your way. That... and the ruthless carnage that can only be equated to that of a violent beast that roams the wild. I don’t plan on shoving them aside, if you need a moment to recollect all the failures that I’ve had, I will give you that. Seriously take your time.

[Merek takes a sip on his Pinot noir inside of his crystal glass, staring into the camera in silence for a moment, seemingly giving the viewer and Chris Elite the time they desire.]

Are you done? Has your curiosity been sated? I hope so, for now, I shall continue. No matter the failures that you’ve found, it doesn’t deter me from doing what I do best. What is it, to those not knowing, am I best at? Firstly, you can see that I’m best at taking in the fine luxuries in life. Coming from a family with pockets deep in coin and being able to have that flow of gold to do with what you please until the day they decided they didn’t want you, it gives you a certain class and even an ability to keep a bit of that gold that they will never notice in a safe place. I take in the pleasures, riding in limousines, drinking wine from the best of glasses, and enjoying a favorite pastime other than my profession in sitting and watching the fire dance. Another thing I’m best at, though, is my profession. As much as I love sitting here and watching fire dance, it doesn’t pay the bills. It doesn’t keep the ivory roofs and golden decorations around me, doesn’t keep my belly filled with wine, and it doesn’t keep me in the life that I deserve and have grown fond of. I’m the best at taking meager men like you, with wishful thinking and hopeful aspirations, and crush them with my own hands. I’m a conqueror, a king that rules without mercy, and that’s what the business is all about. It’s about beating your opponents one by one, until the moment arrives when you take the crown (or in this case, a championship) for your own, and keeping that rule intact until the next usurper comes to take your place. I live for that. Now, for you to think that I’m some delusional man who actually believes that in the middle of the ring I’m going to set you ablaze, you have me confused. Salamander will cause a torrent of flames when he’s paid to do such, but they don’t pay me to that on free television such as Showdown.

No, no, no, you will be just like Rex McAllister. You will become a beaten husk, devastated by the assault that I shall bring with me into that arena, and I shall stand above you in victory. A fiery death, as much as I would love to give you one, isn’t the death for you. You will have a death of hubris, a death of pride, fitting for a man who worries about his self-image with such severity. You will know why I compare you to the filth that festers under my shoes that I have Tavian clean for me, you will realize why when you place me in front of you that you are simply a street dog fighting a dragon, and you will know why Merek Blackfyre will rule as king on the brand of Showdown. You will wish that I had given you that fiery death, to where you could’ve went out in a blaze of glory that you could live in that moment knowing that you would’ve still had your dignity with you, but it’s too late for that. At Showdown, you will be broken and humiliated in front of the thousands of patrons that will pay to watch and you want to know what they will do? Laugh. They will laugh because every single time they hear the name Chris Elite, they will see the mess I leave you in. Just remember this, Chris. I don’t care what you believe will happen, what move in your arsenal you think you will finish me off with, or what attitude you have. You are a person to go through to get to people higher than you and actually a challenge for me. You’re worthless to me, not even worth the time I give you, but I do it to gain my prestige in this company and pay the dues. Maybe when they watch you crawling around that ring suffering, they will move me up a notch to another person that will have the same ideals as you… but a little better. Until then, “Elite”.

[Merek Blackfyre takes a bit more of his wine and returns to watching the fire dance before, as if he sees the flame as a performance that’s being done, before the camera fades to black.]
showster26
Post February 3rd 2016, 11:13 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #4

PicPerfectMIchaels has up loaded an image:

[img(640px,800px):bf63]http://lookoutguyswevegotabadassoverhere.com/601189_228728780577301_334068546_n[1].jpg[/img:bf63]

PicPerfectMichaels left a comment:

"Well I got time for one last tweet on U.S. soil before we head out for Beijing.  One last chance to remind loudmouth, jackass, haters like Evan Stark (who I'm glad actually decided to show up, i was starting to get worried he'd already left home again)  that I am the embodiment of Perfection, and no one can top perfect.  Especially not you Evan.  So you say that if you beat me this Friday, it means I'm a worthless competitor.  So what you're saying is that your the absolute bottom of the barrel?  Hmm, yep that sounds about right.  You know something Stark, you're way too stuck in the past for your own good bro.  Yes you beat Duncan, and Jamie, and got a fluke run with the New breed belt, but every wrestler (well every good wrestler) knows that the name of this business is what have you done for me lately, because you're only as good as your last match.  So since your head is shoved too far up your ass to take see what's going on right now, let me give you a crash course in current events.  

First off, I've beaten Donny Diamond plenty of times, so don't even start with that 'he;s better than you' bullshit!  second, you want to tlk about a guy who everyone underestimate?   than you need not look any further than me.  See your whole spiel about how I'm not a real wrestler, or just some pretty bot playing pretend, well guess what you're not the first to say it.  And what's more, you can bet your ass that just like every other one of Michaels envy suffering sons of bitches; that when the final bell rings this Friday, the only thing you're going to get is your foot in your mouth, and My foot up your ass!  See you can talk up about how I'm not New bread material, but the facts are the facts.  I'm undefeated against a former National Elite Champion in Regulator, and I also have a one on one victory against the Current National Elite Champion Tig Kelly.  I'm also the man who took Zack Crash to his limit (and guess what belts he's held) So all that talk about me not being championship material is about as much horseshit as your little comeback attempt!

And Just one more for the record, it's my fans, you know those things that you have none of, that have proclaimed me to be the Social Media Champion.  you see Evan, the good people of this world with enough brain cells to recognize a truly talented individual, have seen my matches , and said to themselves; This Mark Michaels guy works harder, and has more determination than anyone else ion the face of the earth! His skills in the ring are only surpassed by his amazing looks.  He's simply the complete package.  That's why I'm their #Hero, because they aren't petty, or jealous.  They're not bitter or spiteful.  They know how to respect a man who set out on his own to fulfill his destiny of being the greatest Professional Wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots!  That's why I'm not only Eaw's Brightest Burning star, it's also why I am the Destiny of Dynasty.  See I'm not just the next big thing in this business, i'm the biggest thing it has going for it today!  and instead of the boys in the locker room, or even in the board room, giving me the proper credit I deserve, I get a bunch of pathetic assholes cracking wise about why they thing I somehow don't belong, even though I've long surpassed all of them. Or some idiot suit telling me 'duh, sorry Mark, I can't give you another title match until some moron that no one gives a damn about has his turn' dispute the fact that it was me, and my followers, who made Dynasty into the powerhouse it is today.   

Well starting This Friday night that all changes.  I am going to go out each week, and totally outclass each, and every last son of a bitch in that locker room, starting with you Evan!  I'm tried of the nobodies like you, running their mouths, and getting some free press at my expense.  So live in front of  a worldwide audience on Dynasty, I'm going to make an example out of you.  I'm going to show all the haters out there what happens when you try to belittle Mark Michaels.  And Evan, mark my words, you will get to see first hand, just why I'm the twitter Trendsetter, The Instagram Icon, and simply put the man who is going to beat your ass all over the Beijing National Arena!  But when I do, at least try and find enough of your balls to not run back to you mother crying! #ManTheFuckUp  

Get ready, because this Friday night, in front of all my followers, your last shred of relevancy in this sports, goes up in flames.  And there's nothing youcan do about it, but just sit back, and Picture That!  #Dynasty #Friday #StayHomeStark #InTheBag"

35,000,000+ users liked this. 
#KimboLivesMatter
Post February 3rd 2016, 10:33 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
**THIS IS A REY SHAMEZ PROMO**

(Video opens of Rey Shamez arriving at the PDX Airport by way of the MAX Train. She begins talking to the camera while grabbing her bag and begins walking through the airport.)

Rey Shamez: I find it offensive Cailin, that you have the audacity to think that I don't know anything about you. I'm not an idiot. I take this job very seriously, and part of that is knowing my competition. So when you try to imply that I don't know anything about you, I take that personally.  It is extremely egotistical to just claim that only because  you've been in this company longer than me is enough reasoning to explain why you're going to beat me? No. The amount of time that we have been in EAW means nothing. What really matters is the ability of both of us. Being in EAW doesn't automatically doesn't mean that you have the upper hand. You are failing to realize and look at the other factors that go into matches like this. But clearly your head isn't in the game like it is supposed to be. You seem to be way to focused on Veena Adams. You keep constantly mentioning her and thats just something you really shouldn't be doing considering what you have ahead of you. You have all these people coming after you this week and instead of putting your full attention on people like me, who pose a real threat to your title. You are choosing to continue to focus a small amount of your valuable time in Veena. That allows me with a big opportunity there. By choosing to focus a small amount on her instead of putting your full attention on me, that mentality is part of the reason why I have the upper hand on you, not only this week, but on any match we will have in our careers. Your distractions. There are far too many of them. You have to worry about me, a new #1 contender, Haruna, Eris, Maddison, there are so many people who could be going after you. This is where I have the opportunity to shine, Cailin. There is no way that you can have your head fully in the game with this big of target on your back. Don't lie. It is fine to admit it. Thankfully, I'm new here! Nobody is thinking about setting their sights on me. I have a cool and clear conscious. There is why I have the advantage. You don't have that clear mind. Your mind is clouded and muddy with all these threats and things to worry about. When your mind isn't in the game and fully focused it allows for you to get distracted easily. And when you do, which you will, that will allow me to slide in for the surprise upset because you are too focused on whats ahead instead of staying in the moment. 

(The camera shows Rey making her way through airport security. Rey makes her way through security and begins talking to the camera again once they meet up on the other side.)

Rey: Being here longer than me doesn't give you this pedestal to look down upon me and try to claim that you have the authority to give me all of this patronizing "veteran" advice. Cailin lets be honest. We all know that we have been doing this for about the same amount of time. The only difference is that you caught a break before me. Sure I may be a EAW Hall of Famer's cousin and I was offered hand outs. But I didn't choose to take them. I chose to instead work my way up to where I am today. I chose to work harder and earn my spot. So I don't really appreciate you patronizing me with by talking down to me like this with all your disingenuous advice. And no, I don't want this come come easy. Nobody said winning was easy. Some people, like you, can't handle success. I can, I know what it comes with. Some people can't handle it. I can. You try to compare your career to mine. That's a really unfair comparison. You're trying to say that this match we're having is like your battles with HBG and HexaGun? Are you serious? Your ego is so inflated that you honestly think that it is a just comparison to compare yourself to the likes of HBG? C'mon Cailin let us be honest here. Much like how you are nothing like HBG, our match is going to be nothing like that match.

(Rey stops at a coffee shop and pauses to order a coffee, Rey waits for her coffee to be made and continues talking.)

Rey: But thankfully, this brings me to another reason on why I have the upper hand over you this week, Cailin. My motivation. Something you don't really have. You claim that you want this division to thrive. I don't buy it. You claim to be for all of those things but there is no proof anywhere to show this. I admire your spirit though, Cailin. Your mentality that someone has to beat a win out of you is one that I find pretty admirable. However, I don't think that that sort of mentality is going to turn out so well for you this time Cailin. You know as well as I do that I am very much capable of doing that. And I am prepare to do exactly that. I'm not going to injure you though. I'm not a savage. However, I am fully prepared to do what is needed to get the win this week. It seems also that you have confused my confidence with arrogance. I've shown this same amount in all the matches I've been in and I've been able to back up my words every single time. There are still some tricks that I have up my sleeve that I haven't shown yet. Being new gives me just another advantage, you are still unsure of the full extent of what I am capable of. Not only that, being new means that all of my most basic motivating factors still ring true. Unlike you, I'm still genuine. 

(Rey grabs her coffee and begins walking away from the coffee shop and continues walking to her gate. She takes a drink of coffee.)

Rey: My motivation. When I first started it was all a dream. I would spend my free time reading wrestling magazines. Growing up, I found myself idolizing people like HBG and my cousin. I had idols, people who I aspired to be and I would hang photos of them up on my walls to show what someday I might be able to achieve. I spent every Saturday and Sunday watching EAW programing and was inspired by the greats. I would watch old wrestling tapes over and over again until they broke. All of the things that inspired me help drive me to where I am today. I honestly never thought that wrestling would take me this far. Now I'm here getting the chance that I have been striving for my entire life. I'm in the limelight because of my abilities. My hard work is the only reason why I am here today. See, Cailin. I have been working my entire life to get to this moment. Not just my EAW debut. But I've worked to get just this chance to show the world who I am. There is no better stage to do just that than to upset Cailin Dillon and then go on to take your title.

(Rey turns a corner and begins to make her way to her gate.)

Rey: You better watch out Cailin because that lingering target on your back just got a whole lot bigger.

(Rey sits down at her gate as she waits to board the plain to Beijing. Fade to black.)
Clark Duncan
Post February 3rd 2016, 8:18 pm by Clark Duncan
I don't really know what to say. People are hating the fact I got concussed. Is that a thing now? Do we really live in a world where people show no sympathy when such an unfortunate thing happens to someone so incredibly undeserving? Sometimes I care what people think, sometimes I don't. It really just depends on the day. I sat out King of Elite and watched it from a hospital bed and people are up in arms because they wanted to see poor ol' Carson Ramsay get his 'much deserved' title shot. Okay, fair enough, maybe he has some form of case, but I'm not going to make a scene. Instead, I have to focus on the jobs at hand. Not only do I have to deal with the backlash of a concussion that caused me to be in no state to compete at King of Elite, but I also have to appear on both Showdown and Voltage this week. No rest for the wicked. It's like double duty is my punishement for skipping the first big event of 2016.

Before King of Elite came around, Jason Cage and I taught Brayden Cruise and friends a lesson. That was the start of something special. You see, Jason and I are good at what we do, and come Saturday when we face Lioncross and Carlos Rosso, we'll prove it yet again. Two veterans, friends yet different characters await us. I'm not particularly worried about Carlos, he seems to be a shadow of the competitor he used to be. The days of Carlos being an imposing figure as a part of Dynamite Rain and that whole period in general are well and truly behind us. He's found himself on Showdown now, away from Drastik and Dynasty where he was struggling and maybe the fresh start is a possibility, but not this week. Carlos will be there, but only to drag his partner down. Lioncross is a slightly more admirable guy. He's been pretty impressive so far, I guess years in the industry will do that. Furthermore, he's a bit quirky, my kind of guy. Maybe we could be friends. Again, not this week though, I've only got a pair of victories on my mind. The mission is simple. Win on Showdown in Washington and then travel to Minnesota and defend my title. Since Lioncross doesn't approve of my actions, I can only assume he won't be backing down here either which is actually ideal. I need a challenge to warm me up for the real fight that I face on Voltage, though I can't imagine Carson Ramsay being harder to manage than a veteran like Lioncross. At least I have Jason Cage to help me out in victory. I'll need to keep something in the tank for the following day because I don't sleep on flights. Anyway, I'm not as worried about the tag team match as I have about defending my title because I know that's an ordeal in itself.

Do I owe this guy an apology? Definitely not. Carson, buddy, pal, whatever... don't be salty at me. You didn't get to appear at King of Elite because of your own actions. I had the job of commentating, yet your obsession with me and my title went too far. You didn't have to touch me or attack me but you couldn't help yourself and as a result, you missed a moment. Now, we're both relegated to putting on a memorable display on Voltage. Except you might not necessarily remember it when I give you the concussion this time around. The tables will turn my friend, and you won't be ready when they do. When a guy like me is the leader of the New Breed, there's equal opportunity for all who dare take on the challenge of dethroning yours truly. Yet, here you are declaring you want to save the division? From what? Me? I'm the best thing to happen to the New Breed Champion since it came to be. Carson please. Listen to yourself. I'm already in charge here. I have the power to set the terms of all my matches. Smarts man, it's all about the smarts. Business is more than a way of life. There's going to be an important announcement regarding the New Breed on Dynasty and Battleground is hosting a battle royal to determine who gets a shot at my title at a later date. Ha, did you see what I did there? I said my title. It belongs to me and still will after Voltage is done. I'm not allowing some punk who think he's god's gift to the New Breed to step into these shoes, sport this belt and ruin all my hard work for this division. I care about what happens to these people. I want to be the one to crush their hopes and dreams of ever becoming something here in EAW. That's my job. That's my vow. I'm in this for the long haul, not for some shitty transitional reign like Stark had. I've had an extra week to plan exactly how I make sure you'll never pose a problem for me again and if you think I'm full of empty threats, enjoy finding out the hard way just how serious I am about walking out of Voltage still the New Breed Champion of the world.
Vic Vendetta
Post February 3rd 2016, 7:38 pm by Vic Vendetta
I can see through the bullshit and there's only one thing Aiden is able to do coming into this match, and that's overdose on painkillers. I’ve done my research on you Aiden I know of your wrestling experience but it’s a sad fact that your first match on Showdown will end in defeat, this match will the cause of you retiring early. Because you’re what we call a risk taker of course you are not afraid of leaping from the top turnbuckle and do all sorts of pirouettes, if you miss, you will end up getting a sweet consolation prize, courtesy of our dear head Physician. Sorry to burst your bubble but Aiden you will be nothing but a slave to those painkiller that you keep in your mirro once I lay you out for the count. As for a Strategy, I don't believe I need one... I know my way up on the turnbuckles, and I'm not afraid to take a page from the man who defeated me in the semifinals of King of Elite Aren Matislav’s playbook and admit it, unlike some others, As I was saying, I can fly, and I don't do it because I am obsessed with substances that numb my mind... No. I do it because I love giving these people something to disbelieve in I do it because I like to psych my opponents out and I do it because for a man my size I can inflict a lot of plain, every night I'm out there. Because I have chosen to devote myself to leading mankind by example. I want people to look at me and say look at that guy walking to the ring, he’s handsome rugged and, he's better than me and I should aim my puny existence to try and follow his path. It's actually pretty simple, but people somehow haven't been able to get my message. That is why my speech this upcoming week will wow these ungrateful idiots.  The opportunity to inflict pain and punishment, on extending that hand of welcoming to my playground of pain. Arrogant people are the best playmates in my playground oh the things I would do and will do to arrogant people will make them realize they never knew such pain existed. I see the faces, I hear the whispers of those who believe you don't deserve to be in the position you are placed in at Showdown, that someone else deserves to be against Vic Vendetta, that only those who have been in the EAW  for a while deserve to be in this match against such a wrestling God and quite frankly I could care less about what those people think or say, as at the end of the day they wouldn't dare say it to your face, they wouldn't step into the ring with me, they wouldn't dare go on a trip with me to a far away place filled with pain, but Aiden you were unluckly chose by the heavens to be beaten down and I have accepted this request on the behalf of the roster.

I have at long last understood that it doesn't make a difference what I believe in, it is important what Aiden Deimos accepts what his visually impaired believers accept. You and I both know I could be one of your most prominent dangers to date however you wish to remains in that ring and to make yourself feel sheltered, more secure Aiden tells his parents that his debut will be simple, lend a ear to me you will be squashed like the roach that you are, he basically trusts he can beat anybody and everybody that progressions inside the ring with him, now I class that as retarded at its finest on the grounds that not everybody is the same, Vic Vendetta isn’t like the men that you have faced where ever you came from because this is no longer the indy’s in EAW I am the God that judges you and I am the God that decides your fate. Passing by his rationale I will accept I can disassemble Aiden like I have done other solid men who do not have the mind cells and trust they compensate for it in muscle and quality. I am not an imbecilic, I recognize what will happen on Showdown which is the reason you have not and won't see me stressed, in light of the fact that I realize what I can do to you and Aiden greatest oversight will be that he supposes that his debut is important, That is fine by me, in light of the fact that everybody will be uneasy come Saturday once I make a mockery out of you boy, I am not the men you faced in the indy’s , I am Vic Vendetta, I want you to understand and tell yourself that there is literally nothing you can, or will do about that yet do what I excel at, play recreations and hold up until the imperative minute his skull crushes against the canvas and he can't stand; Aiden Deimos won't survive. And it will sadden these supporters of yours.
Stark
Post February 3rd 2016, 7:07 pm by Stark
Stark is back. I said it three weeks ago when I announced my return. I said it two weeks when I stepped foot in the ring against Donny Diamond. I beat Donny Diamond didn’t I, just like I said I would. But of course, one win isn’t enough to establish any sort of credibility, I understand that myself. But speaking of credibility –

Mark Michaels is my opponent this week. First question, who the fuck are you? The “self-proclaimed” Social Media Champion? Is there something wrong with you? You and your little bitch boy there Johnny J, I don’t get it, like are you supposed to be funny or something? Are you a comedy kinda guy like Clark Duncan or are you just legitimately mentally handicapped like that guy El Landerson? You know what, it doesn’t matter. Whoever you are, you’re clearly irrelevant. You can act like a big shot with the extricate videos of you and clubs, but with all the time and money you spend putting your shitty excuse of a promo together, I use the same resources preparing for my matches. And maybe that’s why I don’t lose, and that’s why I’m not a worthless jabroni who definitely won’t amount to anything like you are. Seriously, what are you expecting with your career? No one cares if you’re proficient in social media or party hard, or hang out with hot chicks, or look down on your personal assistant that your parents are probably paying for. You’re not a white girl in college. This is a professional wrestling company. So if personal assistant that your parents are probably paying for. You’re not a white girl in college. This is a professional wrestling company. So if you’re not here to wrestle, get the hell out.

Here’s something you probably don’t know about me. You see all of the new breed talent? All of the Tig Kellys and such? I’M BETTER. I was better the first time around I was here, and I’m still better now. I’ve already said this, but I’ve beaten the New Breed Champ Clark Duncan, and I’ve beat the EAW Champion Jamie O’Hara too. Who are you in front of competitors like them?

You don’t think I’m someone important huh. No one does. Until they step in the ring with me at least. Believe me, I didn’t run home like a bitch. You wanna know what really happened, why I really left and why I didn’t return? Try living your life, try running your career as a HERO, and helping everyone. Wanna know why I left – try wrestling every week, try cutting multiple promos while your brother is on his deathbed. And you know what, that’s real life. There was no hero for me then, and I realized then, that there is no hero for EAW either. So guess what you little entitled pretentious piece of shit, you’d be lucky to be even HALF as good as Donny Diamond. And you saw what I did to him last week. I don’t know what kind of delusional monkey would think the ‘Hashtag Hero’ is a good name. But if that’s what you are to the people of China, I’m afraid I’m going to have to severely disappoint your fans there, when I beat you in a few nights on Dynasty, and earn my place on that Supershow, while you can continue to create dumb videos, and cut subpar promos, and lose more and more matches on Dynasty.

It’s unfortunate you’re crossing my path really. I’d feel bad for you if you weren’t such an idiot. There is absolutely no potential with you. Your little shtick of here of a wanna-be aristocrat has been done to death in the many years EAW has been alive, and in the many years before the EAW that professional wrestling has existed. The thing is now, you’re the lowest of the low in that category. You’re PROUD of being a ‘self-claimed’ anything. If you want a reputation, you earn it. You don’t call yourself something and try to stick a name, or in your case a marketable hashtag to yourself and try to be something you’re clearly not – GOOD. So go ahead, create this character of yours, and you may even get popular with the fans. But if you think any higher-up in the EAW wants a guy called the ‘Hashtag Hero’ to be their New Breed Champion, let alone the World Champion, you’re definitely mistaken.

Believe me, I’m not any kind of embarrassment. I went on this same World Tour last year. You think you’re anything big? Do you wanna know what I did in Beijing? I BEAT CLARK DUNCAN AND JAMIE O’HARA FOR THE NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING IN BEIJING? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING. You may have gotten a few fluke wins over guys like Tig Kelly or whoever, but that shit ends now, because you’re not getting past me at Dynasty. And then the General Manager will see that you’re worthless as a competitor, because you’re definitely not going to be doing anything of note at the Supershow. I haven’t responded yet, that’s why you keep dropping those garbage promos right?

You didn’t know what was coming huh. This is what I’m about. Promos like these. But that’s the thing, this isn’t even a FOURTH of what I was doing at my peak. And this is only the start – I’m climbing right back up that mountain. It may be long, it may be hard, but clearly the worst is yet to come if you’re the best competition I’m going to face so far. You have just one nickname that makes sense – The Destiny of Dynasty. That is a title worth having, but that is not a name for you to hold. It’s going to belong to me. I know men like you though. Won’t accept defeat, even when I do tear you apart on Dynasty. You think that jurisdiction will still belong to you.

What you and the rest of the division don’t realize is that there is only ONE New Breed talent that is better than the rest, and that’s me, Evan Stark. And you, Mark Michaels, are going to realize that in the harshest way come Friday.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post February 3rd 2016, 3:46 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Character Promo

"Eyes Like Hers"

(Hunter's Mark Gym. Cloud is sitting in the office staring at her laptop. She's watching Angela Salveti's video concerning the whereabouts of Ariana. She carefully examines the familiar eyes, recalling the nights she spent staring into them when lying next to her ex. When the video ends, Cloud sighs and closes the browser  window. Just as she does she sees a side ad referring to Haruna Sakazaki's appearance on this week's Showdown. Cloud closes the laptop and looks up as Serenity walks in.)

Serenity: I hope I didn't catch you doing anything naughty...

Cloud: (rolls her eyes) What do you want Serenity?

Serenity: I think saw you crack a smile just now...thank God! I thought we'd have to deal with your gloomy ass...like a week long cloudy day.

Cloud: (arms crossed) Ha, ha.

Serenity: Thank you, I'm here all week. Anyways, mom wanted to know if you're going to have dinner with us?

Cloud: Not tonight. You know, that's something you could have asked via text right?

She's worried about you...how cute.

Serenity: Yeah...but mom was worried about you. Quite frankly, so am I.

Told ya.

Serenity: That was fucked up beyond belief-

Cloud: Language.

Serenity: Uh sorry. That was messed up beyond belief! I know you bailed her when she needed you the most, but she could've been a G about it and stepped to you like a real woman! Then again when you think about it...what she did was the perfect revenge.

Cloud: (thinks) It was...wasn't it?

Serenity: Uh-huh

Bitch think she's cute huh? We should send her a message...

Cloud: We should.

Serenity: Huh?

Cloud: (shakes her head) Nothing. Serenity...take out your phone and meet me in the ring. We have business to take care of...

----

When I first arrived to EAW, many people said I 'reminded them of Haruna'. At first I thought they were just being racist, but Pierre clarified it for me. He said I had 'eyes like hers'. Eyes that were 'full of life', full of hope and promise. Full of drive...

Is this why you did what you did Haruna? Is this some kind of half-ass attempt to get back your drive...to find yourself? You know what? I don't give a damn why you did it. I no longer care about your wants, needs, hopes, and dreams. The only I care about is the fight. More specifically our fight Haruna. You know it's coming. The world held its breath for the past few days, waiting for my response to your actions and here it is:

I want to fight you.

I don't care when or where. I just want to fight you. You want to stir things up? You want to be taken seriously? Fine, I'm going to treat your scrawny ass like an adult. I'm going to hold you accountable for your actions and give you what you deserve. What is it that you deserve Sakazaki? What kind of punishment fits the crime you committed? Me beating your ass on live television. Me showing the world just how much of a pathetic piece of shit you are. I checked Twitter the other day and you're still whining about how the world's against you and 'blah blah blah'. Still singing the same damn songs...

(Shakes her head)

No wonder you feel inferior to your little  sister. She's five times the person you are, a hundred times more than the woman you'll ever be. And your brother Kira...he's a freaking legend. Your whole family is accomplished...except you. The black sheep...the failure. I used to wonder why you felt that way...

Now I know why.

You always knew what you were Haruna. A little monster who hides in the shadows of others. You hid in Kira's, in Jade's, in Ariana's, in Cailin's, in mine...and now you want to come out baring teeth!?

YOU COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AT ME!? AT ME!? Bitch, when I'm finished with you, I hope and pray you return to whatever hole you crawled out of during your so-called vacation. After we fight there will be no forgiveness. There will be no hugs...no mutual respect. Just me standing over your broken body and a mutter of 'Bye Felicia'.

You took away the one thing I've worked my entire career to obtain. And for that...I hate you Haruna Sakazaki. And I always will.

'Eyes like hers' huh? Pfft, not by a long shot.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next