Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

TLA
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post February 19th 2016, 8:40 pm by TLA
#ouTLAwz

Awwwwww yeaaaaa… una… vez… mas… it’s yo boi TLA comin’ at you live…

as the NEW EAW Interwire Champion!

And we yolo swaggin’ straight outta the Poon Palace like we do, gonna add some more trophies to the rack. So many racks, so many racks, it like we got a whole city of racks up in here. Cuz yo boi TLA went hard this week… they callin’ La Pantera Sexual… La Pantera Campeon! Cuz I styled on that bitch comin’ in hard while she comin’ up soft, yo don’t even matter how we do it cuz when we do it we do it big. Got that Chuck Scene comin’ on up with that run in, Cam turnin’ that back to La Pantera Sexual like she want some from behind and I just gotta give it to her. Sneak on right up with the Miami Quickness and roll her on up for the 1… 2… 305… cuz as soon as that 3 get counted we goin’ straight to the 05 to party. Yo bitches errywhere, drank errywhere, got diamonds on top of diamonds, this be a real milestone. And y’all thought I was a bad guy…

They say TLA be goin’ over to the dark side, he don’t give no fucks about the people no more… but how he gonna stop givin’ those fucks when he people cross over with him? Nah I ain’t never left no one behind cuz I be loyal. Straight up loyal like Steroid Dawg, always there for a vato when you needs me… and TLA gonna be right there when you needs him at all times cuz you betta believe imma fighting champion. Ain’t there any other kind? Nah nah there ain’t cuz you can’t even call yourself a champion then. So Mexican Samurai wants to come at take a shot at the Franchise then imma hold up this target real nice and let him take that shot cuz I’m generous like that. Just don’t miss tho cuz then it’s my turn and you know imma zero on in on my target, and trust me… tha big dawg always gets it in.

People gonn talk. They always talk and they always talk shit. So they gonna come at TLA like he ain’t the most valuable motherfucker on the planet no matter what nobody says. They gonna act like this a fluke. Believe me I know how this game works. Imma be champ for a year and some homie gonna say it’s a fluke and I ain’t done shit. So fuck them and fuck you cuz we don’t give no damns about your rules. James Shields and all his bitch ass rules what a fucking faggot he is. I give no fucks, I just go hard, and if anyone gets in my way they get dropped. That sound like a rule to you? Nah it ain’t. And if it is imma break it just like imma break everyone’s arm they even get within five feet of yo boi.

Cuz we ouTLAwz. And we live that ouTLAw life. Do you got what it takes to be an ouTLAw? Nah I don’t think you do. I ain’t think you even comprehend what it takes to be an ouTLAw. You gotta go where ain’t nobody gone. You gotta do what ain’t nobody done. And you gotta do it in the way they done told you that nobody could do it. Homies like Jason Cage thought they could play by the rules, kiss ass, be a nice dainty little clean technical wrestler and do you know what happened to him? He ain’t the EAW Interwire Champion. That goes for all the motherfuckers that Cameron Ella Ava beat to prove herself one of the greatest EAW Interwire Champions of all time. But all it took was one flaw… one rule being broken in her game plan to cause her entire world to come crumbling down. All it took was one lil hoppa named Chuck Scene, a blast straight outta her past, to come poppin’ up in her present. Cuz I didn’t even ask Chuck for no help. Nah we still got some beef after I whipped his ass at Pain for Pride last year. But he did help and I ain’t no idiot. I pinned that silicone filled sista to the mat when I got the chance. She want a rematch? She gonna get one. Cuz I would’ve won that whole thang even if she ain’t got distracted by her ex-boyfriend. That goes for anyone who even thinks they want to step to TLA. You want some? Imma bring you some no matter what you motherfuckers want. Por que?

Nuestro nombre es… ouTLAwz… y tenemos CERO MIEDO.

вrσdч spαrks .
Post February 19th 2016, 8:28 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
+ SHE IS EVERYTHING AND MORE -
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 KffoSS7
+ THE SOLEMN HYPNOTIC!

"You know I never really liked the name Angela. She said as she sat in a corner holding and petting a stuffed bear Is it a mockery? So I suppose that you are an “angel” she makes quotations with her fingers yourself? Were your parents so self-righteous and egostatistical they would name you that? You know how some people see things they like, they become so obsessed with it, so infatuated and when they are around said thing, some people sweat, some people bite their nails, no but me? I break out in hives. I itch she raises her hands to her chest as she began to slightly itch herself, she looked uncomfortable and I have an itching for you. All of you. she smiles Every little part. Your body especially. I guess the cat is out of the bag, or is it? Do I like girls? she raises one hand out Do I like men? then putting back one hand she sticks the other out Maybe both? she then sticks out both hands Maybe not. she shrugs Maybe just maybe it’s a fun little mind game for me to play. However you,..you do cause that itching, that skin crawling feeling like a thousand fire ants eat at my skin. she says as her voice raises she shakes her head shaking off that urge to itch I try to fight the urge to itch but it builds up ; the anticipation builds until I snap, I crack i just can’t take it i just have to itch! she scratches her arm without question or without control I don’t like feeling this way , she shakes her head as she stops itching but there is something about you. I’ve seen a lot of girls but none of them give me the feeling you do. It’s almost like on some weird twisted level you have a little power over me.. she then makes a pinch with her thumb and index finger just a smidge. Isn’t it amazing what power can do to some? It can get to their head, give them an ego. Do you have an ego Angela? Oh I think you do, my little angel. she pets the bear once more Shall I worship you? This is all so fun for me, it’s a dream job to cause pain, physical pain to people for fun, all to get the glory the recognition that I know I deserve and worked so very hard for. I know what girls like you think about girls like me. I’m so weird to you huh? I’m a freak.. I’m a nut, I shouldn’t have contact with the human race… my therapist thought the same until I ripped his fucking larynx from his throat chewed it up and spat it on his face! her voice raised as it was filled with anger, she let out that curse word and then as quickly as she got angry she was calm again I watched him choke on his own blood with that gaping beautiful open hole. Don’t tell anyone, she made a "shh" noise as she placed one finger on her closed mouth and batted her eyes they still think he’s missing. she winked The blood was so hard to clean, so much bleach used… her eyes widened look at that we’re even sharing secrets, she clapped with excitement and glee oh Angela what you do to me. Well now.. now he doesn't say that anymore. He can’t say it. she giggled I think i’m just fine. I won’t lie to your face pretty baby girl, I won’t hide it, I’m fucking weird, but I love it. a smile came on her face You see I unlike the history of “crazy” women I never deny it but I embrace that side, it is part of me and hate it or love it .. it is all me. It’s no act. If I married a husband and shot him, there was no stockholm syndrome in me.. she said as she brushed it off I just wanted to hurt him. she whispered and then giggled hugging her teddy bear Are you really “Angelic”.. because every angel has to face the temptation of their own personal darkside; Everyone has to go face to face with their demons at some point. I was Hayley’s demons… Lia? I was her god. I still am. a cocky smirk came upon her face For you my sweet? I am the demon that you cannot face but cannot hide from. Our paths were bound to cross. she nodded"

"I bet you are watching me right now huh? she cocked her head to the side Wondering why does that crazy bitch have a teddy bear? Well.. Angela it’s you. she pushed out the teddy bear into view then brought it to her chest squeezing it It’s my friend. I tell it all my secrets, just like you! I love him and I love you. Can’t you see Angela, I really really don’t want to hurt you. she said pouting her lips However the voices in my head and well the company wants me to get in the ring with you. she twisted her mouth with a dissapointed face I’d rather have you in my bed laying next to me until I decided to lift the sheets and have a mouthful of you. My tongue works wonders you know. she winked as she placed a finger in her mouth and licked the air with her tongue See I can be nice, I can be your friend. however if you piss me off Angela, I may just have to hurt you. I know, you’re thinking, this bitch can’t do shit to me eh? Did you see last week? Did you see how i repeatedly smashed Lia’s head on the steps? she said notioning slamming Lia's face in the steps by using the teddy bear as lea and the floor as the steps It was so fun and I really didn’t like her, but you I like you but if you hurt me Angela, I will stomp on your neck. she smiled Angel’s are supposed to be sweet and guide us, but you are going to guide me to squeezing your neck so tight till your eyes pop out of that head of yours. she said as her voiced raised a little, she squeezed the teddy bear by the neck until she threw it on the ground next to her Then chew those eyeballs up like hubba bubba bubble gum. It’s my faaavorite. she said smiled rocking a bit consider this a warning Angela. Don’t make me play god for you and cast you out of my heaven."

+ MY DAHLIA BATHED IN POSSESSION +

Post February 19th 2016, 6:35 pm by My Watch Has Ended
You know, the past couple of weeks have been arguably the most thrilling moments since my return. Who would imagine that an esteemed dickhead like DEDEDE would become the man taken out by someone the fans would least expect. A man who was never capable of challenging men like DEDEDE and yet, here I am. Taking him out so easily, yet there he stands, forcing his words to spell out his name as a god. One has to admit, DEDEDE is a narcissistic prick who thinks that whatever he says is law and that no matter what is issued with his talentless words, it will affect things to his satisfaction, no matter the cost. Except that belief is now only an illusion and DEDEDE is forced to undertake my rules, the law I will lay out for him, which will eventually sacrifice the only thing he loves more than abusing his bitch. You can all credit him as a ‘God’ because in the end, the only people who have the audacity to brand themselves as that iconic word are elitist pricks who paint themselves as men with capabilities that exceed the truth. Then again, DEDEDE defines himself as ‘God’, not only because he thinks his skills surpasses anyone else in EAW History, you could be Banks, Dark Demon, Scott Diamond, you could be the man to personify all their capabilities at once and he will still claim that you are on the level of Hass Johnson, for those who remember him at least. But as I was saying, he not only believes he defines the ultimate package of an EAW Wrestler but he likes to think that his word is right, that whatever comes out of his mouth cannot be wronged and personally, that makes me sick. If there is one thing I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for, it is that he is correct over my desire for the main event spot again. But who doesn’t want to be in the main event of EAW? I know that DEDEDE has never been in the lower leagues before, so he may have to excuse the thirst for glory being demanding on a guy who is trying to climb the ladder but you’re not wrong about my thirst for people to see the world as I see it. But the restrains you hold against me are not a distraction to my focus, if that is what you’re aiming to do to me because I know that sharing the spotlight with me would only be cancerous so you decide to warn me that I am in danger of the untapped potential you have inside you. I guess hitting you with the hammer did you more damage than I thought, which is apparent to what you later try to claim, assuming that my actions were an act to injure you. Once again, the egotistical prick who thinks his word is legit is wrong again. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. I was not trying to injure you, you brainless fuck…I was making a statement to present to you that I do not fall short on damaging you to the point of collapse. Think about it, if I did that to you at Fighting Spirit, you would’ve LOST the championship and then who would be the one labelled ‘fail’? It certainly won’t be me because I will be the one taking that championship, heading home and enjoying mocking those who said I was never going to be a success on my return to EAW. What you need to get inside your head is that I am not trying to come off as some ‘cool’ person that thinks picking on EAW’s greatest legend ever is one of the bravest moves I ever made. I am trying to make a statement, to silence those who are addicted to brand me as a failure and a loser and finally becoming correct over them to be the man who was right about the condition we are forced to suffer under with moronic idiots. You’re quick to say that it isn’t ‘cool’ to pick a fight with DEDEDE but after what I did to you, I am destined to fuck you up to the point where Tarah will be your carer rather than lover. Oh, I am sorry, that was too edgy from me. It is about time that you learnt never to dictate a man’s actions. I will do anything and I mean I will literally go to the most callous routes in this company to not only claim a second world title to my name but to prove to you that there is honesty in brutality. If my actions were dumb, the actions that are to come will be downright retarded. 

There will be no limits to what I will do to get to the top, to dethrone you from that crown of superiority that you christen with ignorance. If calling yourself a ‘God’ is not ignorance to you, I’ll be one to consider the fact that you are in relation to the likes of Donald Trump. For too long, people have shadowed my words and felt that I am just a failure of who I was a couple of years ago and I will pleasure them by confessing things have not gone the direction I was expecting. But that is about to take a severe turn because people have been too passionate to celebrate the failure that has followed me for quite some time. But even failure has to end at one point in life and I am gracious enough to say, it will end at Fighting Spirit. I know you are a man that likes to live in his own world and I have spoken about that but even if you somehow, miraculously survive the shambles that alternatively gift you the succession of a championship reign, I will not be one to live in regret. It was either try something that many thought was risky or be hounded by the millions of voices that think they are clever by taking the piss out of what transformed me and I am adequate in my choice because you’re not going to make me irrelevant, nor are you going to take me out permanently. Coming from a guy who many sheep get entertained by just his voice alone, it is quite a clichéd threat you’ve sent to me but not one that will come to fruition, unfortunately for you. But sometimes, you have to live in the reality that shit does not always go your own way, does it? Of course, I will be branded as stupid for believing I will survive your vicious approach but like I said, anyone but you will always be a league below your intelligence, you egotistical, selfish bastard. You’re not a god, you’re just a parasite. You will never, in my eyes, amount to that word. You don’t deserve to be considered a god. Anyone who feels they are wise enough to label you as a god are just people that have no right in being alive. Why should you feel the need to class yourself as a god? I may be a selfish asshole who doesn’t value the life we are surrounded by today but even I wouldn’t equate my name to that of a god. It’s just an opening to egotism and you have always believed yourself to be that, DEDEDE. Which is why I am going to finally silence your egotistical approach come Fighting Spirit, then we’ll see if you still feel the need to call yourself a god?

That is actually an interesting question. What happens WHEN you lose the belt to me? What happens to your name, your thoughts, your approach? Are you still going to have the balls to think of yourself as a god? I would prefer it if you played Mad World whilst you and Tarah slit your wrists knowing that someone you once considered a nobody beat the shit out of you well enough to remove the championship from your ungrateful shoulder but we all know you’re going to jump to the conclusion that you didn’t feel well or some load of crap that people would laugh at me for stating. Personally, I would drop the name before things turn to shit because as soon as you’re beaten, as soon as the person who takes the belt from you leaves that arena and reality has sunk in on you, you’re going to be thrown a hoard of questions that will annoy you. The one thing that will be annoying is acknowledging that I will give you a battle that will test you, force you to exceed the limitations. As unrealistic as that sounds, the truth shall unravel and the opening possibility that DEDEDE will no longer be fit to be champion. 

Battleground, an opportunity for redemption for one particular opponent who I dealt with a couple of weeks ago. It may not have awarded me the greatness of victory but I believe my present to him was more rewarding than a victory with zero progression. In fact, I’d like to believe the punishment he endured was more rewarding than a victory against him could hold any day because that day, a statement was made and this week, the depth of that statement will only expand. I have given you the chance to speak your mind, waiting to pounce at the opportunity but I am sick of waiting for a response from a failure of an athlete. My actions when we last fought were unethical but do you think that adds some discouragement as I progress, especially with the imminent match against DEDEDE to take my second world title? My actions were created for a purpose and it did not matter if they were done with victory in my pocket or not. I live by a new creed for people like you, as long as I deal enough damage to my opponent to silence their annoyance that’s purpose is to discourage me, I only care for that purpose itself. Battleground will see you collect more damage than you did last time we faced off. You requested…no, you DEMANDED me to bring you a piece of ruthlessness to weaken the rumours that Liam Catterson could not produce the action his words promised and I think it is fair to say that you underestimated me. You thought deeply that this would be a job that could not be achieved just like the idiots who preach the end of the world occurring and like those theories, you’d have to be dense to believe such prophecies that are delusional but then again, I think we’ve figured that the EAW Universe just can’t stay away from idiocy like the proverbial moth to the flame. It is a good job that this match has been organised for Battleground because now I’d like to imagine that beating you suffered was only a minimal of what I can potentially provide and Battleground will extend the damage you suffered. I am just waiting for you to speak because I found it really interesting how you could berate me so much and yet, what did you achieve in the end? You could say victory found its way to you in the end, like you expected but that wasn’t really a victory unless you live like the scum that finds a 5p coin on the floor and contributes it to his or her collection to wealth. There are two definitions that outline the term ‘Handed Victory’. The alternative term would be to describe how a loser cannot express a secure enough defence to keep him or her from admittance to failure but the term I’d like to refer to is having to hand away victory deliberately so I can tear your world down and show you how wrong you are. Mockery was the key during that week due to how I was unable to retain momentum and it forced not only you to take advantage and slander me but also Ashten Cross, who provoked me to go and grab that opportunity and I did. I made you look like a bitch and it is unfortunate for you to actually come into this match on Battleground because like I said, the beating you took during our match a couple of weeks back was not even close to reaching the tip of the iceberg. It is going to be a painful struggle for you to conjure up not only a defence to excuse you from humility this week but something that actually sounds legitimate coming into this match because if you have the balls to actually assume you have the high ground for this match, I will not only tear you apart during the match itself but I may even find you backstage and give you a sample of your match. Heck, I won’t mind leaking your family’s location and beat the shit out of them until they scream for you to save them so it can register in your dampened mind that you do not have any leverage over me, so if you are taking your time putting together a threatening message to reach to me in preparing for our match that looks optimistic for you, revaluate your choice of words and accept that I am going to tear you worse than what transpired on Voltage a couple of weeks back. Success is a desire only the strong can control and that is why your challenge will not be for the World Championship at Fighting Spirit. You are an irrelevant nobody who wants people to keep believing that this is 2011, that thought will never die until you come to terms that you’re nothing in this company, you will never achieve the greatness I have shown and that will continue to be the fact until you decide there is little purpose for you in this company. The only salvation for you is if someone actually cares for your existence in this company so I would prepare for an incoming devastation that will see me destroy you not only mentally but physically, where you can be the lighter representation of what DEDEDE will suffer.
Carlos Rosso
Post February 19th 2016, 5:36 pm by Carlos Rosso
EAW.Com/EAW Network Exclusive!

Rising Tide Preshow/Showdown Special Remarks from Carlos Rosso

(In a broadcast table sitting near ringside, Max A Million is sitting in for the regular Dynasty Commentary team as the Tokyo Dome steadily fills to capacity around him.)

Max A Million: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to this EAW.Com and EAW Network Exclusive leading up to the special presentation of Dynasty Super show: Rising Tide here in the legendary Tokyo Dome. We’d like to take this time to remind you of other EAW programming heading your way this weekend, starting here in Tokyo of course with Dynasty but a special Sunday Doubleheader with Voltage at its regularly scheduled time on TNT and a live Sunday edition of Showdown on the USA Network. The main event of that card features a man who was no stranger to big events on Dynasty and no stranger to the Tokyo Dome: Carlos Rosso. With remarks on his huge non-title match against the EAW Hall of Fame Champion Dark Demon, here’s Carlos….

(The picture fades to Carlos Rosso standing by dressed in a purple pinstripe suit and tie, nothing behind him but a black background.)

Carlos: One thing, that I have to say first of all is that I have to tell all my fans in the Land of the Rising Sun Gomen Nasai for not being there myself. I know a lot of you all bought tickets hoping to see me live and in person but situations change, things change in life. That’s just the way it is. Hopefully Drastik doesn’t pull his panties up and decide to quit again and maybe you all may see someone kick his ass. Dynasty and Japan in their own ways still have a presence in my heart but my mind and my desires to earn World Championship status have taken me to Showdown. What a situation I find myself in at this particular moment! We’ll get to the big match I have with a great wrestler in a little bit but I have one brief public service announcement for one Chris Elite:

I’m gonna tell ya one time and one time only. You’re not the face of ANYTHING where Carlos Rosso is around, my friend. I’m a headliner, a main event player, top contender, whatever cliché you wanna throw at it. You? You couldn’t draw a dime if I gave your skinny ass a sketching pencil and some paper. So just remember, with whatever you have planned to show you’re the FACE of Showdown, just remember that the end of the day, the face that millions of people across the world are looking at RIGHT NOW is the FACE of Showdown and will be for the forseeable future.

And now, the agenda of this occasion. The black background may not give it away, but I’m already here in Las Vegas. The Sin City…Lots of Money, lots of liquor, all that. It’s MY kinda town. For the last two weeks, I’ve been going through the motions. Exhibition matches for a wrestler of my talent level. The only opponent that I’ve had so far that I have the slightest bit of respect for is Aria Jaxon- that little lady has more guts and you-know-whats than most of the men I’ve ever been in the ring with. She has disappointed me so far only by not showing up at the hotel to ride the Lightning, if you would, but that’s another subject for another day. All respect to Lioncross, a great wrestler, a former great CWF Champion like myself, but I’m tired of the exhibition matches. I’m tired of the matches I have been a part of not having any real meaning! That ends on Sunday, doesn’t it Demon?

The Tag Team Champions of the World, Drake and Jones, they say they’re looking for competition. One of them, by his own words, took a look at me and LC together in that ring and said “Hey, we may have some now, brother.” I’m not going to throw out any challenges, but I want it to be known that I think it’s ridiculous that two boys think they just team together and LOSE to me and the Crossed Lion and think “I GOT IT! WE DESERVE A TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH!” YOU DON’T DESERVE A DAMN THING! I don’t like Drake and everyone in the GALAXY knows I can’t stand the sight of Jones, but I’ll give those two cornballs credit: They won the most prestigious tournament in EAW’s History as far as tag teams are concerned, and then they beat the Mercenaries, two more people that I don’t give much of a damn for but have immense respect for, the LONGEST REIGNING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS IN EAW HISTORY….and now you, Jason Cage and Clark Duncan, think YOU are ready for that challenge? I DON’T THINK SO, PAL! You two need to step to the rear of the line and let grown men, men who know what it’s like to be champions, REAL champions, take the helm. Those champions deserve a match worth their time, not two cornball Young Boys who don’t know their ass from a hole in the damn ground. I don’t know what Lioncross thinks about it, but as for me…it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to hold the Unified Tag Team Championship one more time.

All that stuff going on right now pales in comparison to the task ahead of me on Sunday Night though. You know, a few years ago, I was in a CWF…that’s Classic Wrestling Federation to those of you who are too young to remember such a thing, locker room and I saw this young, kinda chubby Irish kid roaming about. We were actually decent friends for a while and then he left for EAW. While things didn’t translate into much success for him between the blue ropes of my old home, he’s done everything right here. World Champion, Hall of Fame Champion, former leader of the Demon’s Council, so many other accolades and accomplishments that I’ll probably forget em all if I tried naming him. Dark Demon, as much as it aches my beating heart to say it: Other than Lannister, on Showdown, YOU ARE THE MAN.

Let me repeat that for you in case you just spat out your Guinness watching this: YOU ARE THE MAN.

You’re a fighting champion and a great champion and the respect that I have for you will endure regardless of the result on Sunday night.

HOWEVER….

You have the nerve to call me a BUM? You post pictures that I took for ESPN magazine, THE ONLY EAW STAR THEY CALLED FOR THE BODY ISSUE, BY THE WAY, and make fun of me? And on top of that, you post a picture of me inebriated and make a few jokes about it and laugh…. you think that’s a real smooth operation, don’t ya?

First of all, I didn’t realize that being one step short of the EAW Triple Crown is bumming around. I’ve won a lot of titles outside of EAW too, so why are you acting like you’re going against Chris Elite, Mexican Samurai or Jason Cage? You’re going in there against a man who has been doing this wrestling thing for a long, LONG time and you know, despite the dirt that’s constantly being shoveled down on my coffin prematurely, still alive and kicking.

You are right about one thing though: You have done more than me since the last time we met one on one in the squared circle. You yourself were Champion of the World and I was able to get the job done. A lot of things have changed. You have had your legendary career. Being the greedy man you are you want more and nobody understands greed better than I do. I could retire right now and most people would say to me “Hey Carlos, you had a great career man! You have nothing to be ashamed of! Welcome home!” …..

But I’m not done yet.

You see, I want to know what it feels like, tastes like, smells like to be EAW Champion one time. You’ve had that moment in time and I’ve not yet. You want to use ME as a stepping stool to the title and I want to use YOU as the same. You said on Twitter the other day that you saw me sweating. Yes, I am. But NOT because I’m nervous. Do you know how excited I am for this opportunity right now? Think about it! YOU HAVE THE BIG POSTER! THE BIG FIGHT WITH XAVIER AT REASONABLE DOUBT! HALL OF FAME TITLE ON THE LINE! EVERYTHING TO LOSE…. The Final Chapter.

Me?

I don’t really have an opponent yet for Reasonable Doubt. I’m just hanging out, biding my time until after RD where I can challenge whomever wins that Vendetta/Lannister match. I can concentrate on you with laser-like focus. I’ve already watched all the tape I want to; I’ve trained my body to peak physical conditioning. I’m ready. I just want to know how focused are you?
Before you come at me saying “HOW DARE YOU SAY IM NOT FOCUSED!” or “I DON’T NEED TO FOCUS ON YOU!” …let me continue. You went to WAR with Mexican Samurai at King of Elite. I’ve seen a lot of brutal matches but the way you two went to war was something special that I was privileged to see with my own two eyes. But…you lost. And hey, I’m not pointing fingers and laughing, I lost that night too. Drastik, as big of a crybaby he is, is a good wrestler who got lucky with a referee not stopping a match when he should have and picking up the win after that. I’m just asking you that because I need to know am I still getting the Hall of Fame Champion on Sunday night or am I getting a guy who’s nervous about his title situation, who may be feeling vulnerable right about now. I don’t want you struggling to focus. I want you to be ready. I want all the focus, all the intensity. I WANT THE GUY WHO NEARLY ENDED THE CAREER OF HEART BREAK BOY! I WANT THE GUY WHO BEAT THE HOLY HELL OUT OF CAMERON ELLA AVA! I WANT THE GUY WHO HAS TURNED BACK EVERY CHALLENGER TO DATE FOR THE HALL OF FAME CHAMPIONSHIP!

(As Carlos is screaming into the camera, he pulls off the jacket of his suit and throws it to the ground.)

YOU MAY THINK ALL YOU WANT THAT IM A BUM BUT IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE TO THINK LIKE THAT! PLEASE KEEP INSULTING ME! PLEASE FLAUNT YOUR SUCCESS IN MY FACE! PLEASE FLAUNT THE POSTERS, THE TITLES, THE LADIES, ALL OF WHAT YOU’VE GOT RIGHT NOW IN MY FACE! WHY? BECAUSE IM HUNGRY! I WANT EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW! I WANT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE ON THE TOTEM POLE! AND IM NOT GOING TO DO IT BEING SOME SPINELESS CORPORATE JACKASS EITHER! IM GONNA BE CARLOS GODDAMN ROSSO, THE RED ANGEL, THE MOST COMPLETE WRESTLER WALKING GOD’S GREEN EARTH TODAY! AND GUESS WHAT? IN LAS VEGAS, BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG CITY, PRETTY LADIES, MGM GRAND, IM GONNA BE CARLOS DAMN ROSSO ALL NIGHT LONG!

(As he continues to scream Carlos rips his shirt open, buttons flying off in various directions.)

OHHHHHHH IM READY! IVE BEEN READY SINCE THEY SAID WE WERE GOING TO HOOK IT UP ONE MORE TIME! YOU HAVE CHANGED! I HAVE CHANGED! THE SHOWS WE’RE ON HAVE CHANGED, BUT ONE THING IS GONNA REMAIN THE SAME AS IT WAS THOSE TWO YEARS AGO, WHEN THE POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCES ARE OVER AND WE GET IT ON IN ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ARENAS IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK UP AT ME FROM THE FLAT OF YOUR BACK, AND YOUR NAME IS GONNA GO BACK ON THE LIST WITH ALL THE DOUBTERS AND NAYSAYERS WHO DON’T THINK I CAN STILL GO!

………. Whew…. Showdown, Sunday Night Special, Las Vegas. We’re not getting preempted by some stupid Dog Show this week. Demon, bring your A game. That’s all I want. I don’t want or need your respect. I don’t need that Hall of Fame title. I just want you at your best. And for YOUR sake I hope you are because if you’re not, you’re not going to make it to your big homecoming intact.

CARLOS ROSSO IS NUMBER ONE…….

Dark Demon, for all your titles and glory…. You will be Number Two….

AGAIN!
The Consigliere
Post February 19th 2016, 5:21 pm by The Consigliere
You know your tactics aren't letting you down when each sentence you throw gets a billion words worth of denial from your opposition. You know you have someone's ass backed in the corner when she doesn't have any intellectual, thought-out response to the pressing matters thrown at her, but instead she just rambles on and flaps her infected gums, making trivial statement after trivial statement in hopes something will stick and make sense enough for someone to fear her, but in all honesty, the only thing it does is make one wonder: What kind of drugs is this bitch on this time?

Yes, Cailin, I know vixens want to come face to face with me with the glittering hope of making a name off of me and a promise to defeat me without ever realizing the consequences that come with that death wish. Yes, Cailin, you are not the same person from a few months ago, and this time, you actually have something useful to offer to this clusterfuck of a group so as to not anymore be seen as the same pathetic fool who provides no contribution to her team whatsoever than dance around like a fucking cheerleader while her friends are too busy getting their asses handed to them by Hexa-gun. Jesus Christ, I don't even know what direction this is going in, or if you're just dancing around in circles with this same tired repetition, the same sorry excuse, the same played out threats, when we both know you're just waiting for your inevitable defeat because you are way too fucking distracted doing your damnedest to convince me and everyone that you are actually capable of moving a big sturdy rock on your own when you couldn't even find the strength to pick up a tiny brittle stone! You are a pathetic excuse for a vixen, just like the rest of them, and no matter how you try to reach the stars and shine like the rest of us, no one can deny that the only reason you're even allowed to breathe the same air and compete in the same arena as I do is the mere fact that you hold a Championship, granted that only those who are equally as brain-damaged as you are, the people who can endure dealing with your moronic nature, are the only ones who actually take interest in taking it from you. No one can ever take away the fact that the reason you even have the right to be in the same ring as I am, is because some people foolishly believe that you'd be the one who can stand as a match against me, one who could put an end to my reign of terror, enough to put me to an early grave, acting as if others haven't tried. You may have the drive, but not the strength. You have the will, but never the way. You aren't mentally nor physically prepared for a fighting battle against the Heart Break Gal, and why? Because anyone can see you are easily disoriented by even the smallest of surprises, any trick on my sleeve that would catch you off-guard, all because you are that one person who seems to think that everything she does is an act of justice, even though she can clearly see that others have already robbed her blind before she even realizes it. I take advantage of every situation in front of me, Cailin, you know that damn well. I focus only on my goals. And when you think you're safe and happy, when you think that you have taken me out for good once you manage to shed a little blood on my forehead, I'll just spring back up and let you taste the heel of my boot just to say you couldn't have been more wrong. I make certain that when you are dealing with me, one way or another, you will always be the loser of the situation. That is why I'm always two steps ahead, while you fall on your ass wondering what went wrong. That is why no matter what happens, people will still see me as someone who stands above you, and I don't even need a goddamn Championship to prove my greatness. I still could present myself with pride and honor, walking the hallways like a damn rockstar with the poise and passion for this business that no one else has. And I could say the same thing about the rest of my teammates, I could say the same for Eris LeCava. I see her as the future of the Vixens Division standing before you as the Vixens Champion. I see her as the best friend who doesn't need to step on my toes just to validate herself. She can fend for herself. She is capable of standing on her own and that is why I rely on her, that's why I ever rely on anybody for that matter despite my distrustful nature. I wish that one moment you could open your eyes and see that I never pick my teams at random like this "Team Cross" pretty much has been, and I place my trust only in those I'm entirely sure will deliver. I wish for once you would grow up and realize that no matter what you do, you just pale in comparison to myself or Eris, despite the fact that you practically debuted right before her and she has accomplished far bigger and better things than you have in that short amount of time, instantly killing Madison Kaline's hype. Because really, what the hell have you even done, Cailin? What happens if Sheridan gets the ultimate upset over you come Showdown and you come to Reasonable Doubt empty handed with no match to participate in? You'd become nothing but a blip on the radar, your appeal would vanish in an instant, your star that was once shining brilliantly would take a dim nosedive and blend into the lonely darkness. What happens the moment you realize that without the Specialist Championship, you instantly transform into an invisible metahuman to fans you mistakenly thought would support you through anything? How will you sleep at night and muster the strength to fight when all you're concerned about are listening and spreading rumors you hear and every lie you've been told just to remain relevant in your otherwise plain pathetic existence? Sure, you can try to climb back up. Sure, you can convince yourself that you learn from every loss, but what happens when you realize how completely worthless and incompetent you've been and there's no picking yourself back up no matter how hard you try? The glamour and fame fades before you've even gotten the chance to truly appreciate what you had, and suddenly you're back to square one.

So what now, Cailin? You intend to shut me up after everything that's been said? You're gonna tell people how much you dislike Hexa-gun because HBG said nasty things that you didn't like? Why don't you go cry in the corner because your emotionally fragile self couldn't handle the heat thrown back at you because of your own stupid decisions? Why don't you go ahead and tell me more about how you're not the same person I faced a few weeks back who couldn't even hold a candle to the competition? I have said this probably over a billion times, but let me say it once more and let it serve as a warning: You're not the only one who changes with time, Cailin. You're not the only person who has suffered. And to me, you're still the same ignorant little bitch who thinks the world revolves around her, proving it with a complete disregard for her role in Team Cross to instead settle her own personal vendetta. You take any opportunity just to, for once, taste your sweet victory over me, when we both know I've been leaping and jumping forward long before you even learned how to take your baby steps to move around in this industry. I am not a perfect diamond, Cailin, but I could stand among them and nobody would be able to tell the difference. I could take one step forward, recite song lyrics and pass it off as my own words and people will still be looking at me, awe-inspired. I place no important on anybody's streaks, only records and history are what matters. I only support claims that are backed with evidence. I only make educated predictions. And I do not rely on faith enough to believe what I don't see. And do you know what I see right now from you, Cailin? Nothing but empty threats. Nothing but hollow promises. Nothing but "bold" insults to make yourself feel like a million bucks in an attempt to make me taste my own medicine, when you're only honestly appearing as a pitiful tryhard in doing so. But most of all, you've made a big mistake assuming I even care the slightest about your presence, your limited understanding or anything you have to say, and I assure that though you're not really worth my while, I intend to defeat you in this match not to settle scores, but to send a message to Ashten Cross that Voltage will soon be Hexa-gun property. Especially thanks to Cailin Dillon...

Don't ever mistake my ambitiousness with the inability to adapt. I don't shun change, but I only ever embrace it when it's in line with the principles and beliefs that I stand for. It's never about fear of what's new and embracing the old ways, it's about crushing an existing empire to build a better, stronger one under Hexa-gun's terms. If you fight for no cause, you fall for anything a snake oil salesman tells you, and that's where the lines blur between you and me, Cailin. You blindly accept whatever circumstance you find yourself in no matter how disadvantageous, you come to the stage with your arms open even when you know damn well how much you're looking like a fool blindly following people's orders like a fucking maid. But I was never built like you, Cailin, I don't just accept things as they are, I work my way around distressing ordeals, I risk everything just to find my way out. And even when things are out of my control, and you find me barely standing in the puddle of my own blood, I will keep on breathing just to fight again tomorrow.

So pick another dimension. Pick another lifetime. Pick another alternate universe. Because in this world, in MY world, I fight till my last breath to ensure my goals are realized and things go exactly my way. And I've no doubt in mind you'll witness exactly that starting Voltage.
Cailin Dillon
Post February 19th 2016, 1:17 pm by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #4

I spent a little time yesterday, waiting for you to go off on your tangent. I admit I was impressed with the little show you put on with that cutout. Your post-wrestling career in making crazy-ass porn on the international market should be pretty huge for you. But let me get back on track, something you have a lot of trouble doing. You continue to obnoxiously blow this trumpet about how you’re the best in the world and the most talented and all this useless garbage you think everyone wants to hear so much more than anything else. You admonish me for apparently trying to be the savior of the division and then switch courses only to build yourself up as a hero in the same message. I’m not the savior of the Vixens. Do I like to see the division competitive? Obviously. But at the end of the day, everyone has to save themselves from their own problems. I’m not here holding anyone’s hand and guiding them. And I’m certainly not delivering motivational speeches to the masses. That’s not even my style. This has just been me to you, all week. Just like your message of ignorance is directed at me, my message of truth is just to you.

Firstly, you’re not individual. Everything about is something I’ve seen before, something I’ve heard before and something I’ve faced before. For example, you know who else is spending a great deal of this week calling her self the best, most talented wrestler in the world? Madison. Where’s Madison’s title right now? Why isn’t she a champion? Because just like you, she’s totally full of herself. And that’s where the delusion exists. It’s not the same delusion that you illustrated, you rolling around with a cardboard cutout of me. The delusion rests completely with your belief that you’re better than everyone else. You aren’t. Yet you show up here and say this place was shit without you, the past doesn’t exist, it’s only this German future we all have ahead of us as we watch you march the whole locker room into formation. But the reality is you’ll spend this week talking a big game, you’ll drive home your points behind the idea of German Efficiency and then you’ll end up losing. All because you came into a match with a champion, one you labeled as a paper champion, and expected me to be some kind of slouch that’s just lazily lugging a title around. I’m not on borrowed time, but your whole gimmick is. It’s not that hard to be different. There are ways to win matches without giving the same reason every time. If all it took to win a match was to say you’re better than the other person, this place would be a lot different than it is. You just come across as ignorant is all. I’m glad you’ve been able to beat the girls you have, congratulations on that I suppose. Maybe you did beat them because you were better than them. But the way you talk about it, I would have expected you to come out of those matches a little les torn up. I mean Vanessa Holiday truly is trash, but she left you black and blue and dripping red. If she can do that to the best in the world, imagine what I’m going to do with you. It will be the stuff of your deepest, darkest nightmares. But I’m not fake. This is who I am. I’m the one that will talk the talk right here throughout the week and then walk the walk when we step in that ring. I’m telling you that this will be a war that will end with me kicking your ass, and I mean that. It’s not just superlatives and bullshit. Not an empty promise either. It’s not me trying to motivate myself into believing I will dismantle you. I’ve seen you fight and I know you aren’t half as talented as most of the stock around here. To try and prove your point you need props, you need to run us through so many of your emotions. You have to sit and speak to us while you’re drying your hair after a shower. You need us to know that you just worked out so we expect that you’re taking this so, so seriously. No one needs that from me. Everyone knows I’m on my game and I’m not about to suffer a letdown. You need me to be the most cancerous individual on the whole roster to be motivated, you do that. But when you try to administer that cure and it fails, and you get infected with a devastating, humiliating loss, don’t go making excuses. You’ve made your bed this week, and now you’re about to lay in it.

To call me a paper champion is just pure ignorance. You are the same woman that would defend your performances in matches in this places as reason to believe you are the best, only to turn around and say I’ve fought no one. There have been tremendous challenges for the Specialist title, you just can’t get your mind past the fact that Angela Salvetti got a shot at it. This title isn’t worthless, it’s different. That’s why it gets defended all the time. A paper champion would stand behind one win and just hide with the title. They would be scared of challenges. I embrace all the challenges and I remain a fighting champion. What makes me so paper thin as a champion then? Is it because you don’t like the challengers? Why would I care what you think? You aren’t the first Vixen who has challenged for this title around the premise they you think you’re better than the previous challengers. Yet you’ll end up like the rest of them. Aria would beat you. Raven Lee would beat you. And here’s one that will hurt you because you hate her so much, Haruna would destroy you. But you believe that you are the pivotal challenger. You think that you are better than any who have ever come before. Are you talented? Hell yeah you are. Are you better than me though? Not a chance. Your opinions are all biased. You call yourself stronger, more talented and this perfect beautiful creature. I think that’s all up for debate and will be decided where many battles have before, inside that squared circle. Except I only see it turning out one way, and not even close to the way you see it. You’ll bring your already bruised and beat down body from the fight with Vanessa, hilarious, into this match and I will just add more wounds for you to sit on the sidelines and heal from. In a month or so, you’ll get a chance to prove you are the best among a group of Vixens in the Vixens cup. Not only will you not win, you’ll be eliminated alarmingly early. Maybe your loss to me won’t be the breaking point when you realize you don’t possess the same German Efficiency and ingenuity has that made your country so powerful in so many industries. But by the time you find out just how ordinary you really are, you’re going to be completely crushed.

Your lack of common sense has little to do with your performance in the ring. You can find someone as dumb as a box of rocks and run them through a brick wall. But it’s obvious you lack it with the directions you go and the things you say. In your mind all you have to do is compare someone to a whore and you mentally wreck them. All you have to do is make dead mom jokes and you will break their will. In reality it just makes you look petty and weak. Stupid even. If all you can do is make sex jokes and say you’re better than everyone else, than you’re going to fail hard. The fact with this title is that it doesn’t have a traditional hierarchy for challengers. You don’t have to work your way up. The challengers can include anyone from long time vets to future hall of famers, to pipsqueak, bitch ass rookies like you who think they have the whole wrestling world in their hands. But this is your wakeup call. Days ago you challenged me by saying I don’t understand the people you faced in your past and the challenges you’ve fought. This time you have discounted the whole history of EAW before you, because you’re obviously such hot shit. You got that test with Vanessa and you survived it. This isn’t about surviving and advancing this time. This is about you reaching for everything you have and seeing if that shot is good enough. It isn’t though. You’ll take that best shot and you’ll miss wide to the left. I’m not playing a game though. I’m not playing around. I will take you out and I will raise this title high above you, still in my hands where it belongs. And this isn’t an ego thing. This isn’t about me inflating that ego you like to spend so much time talking about, even when yours is bigger than mine. This is just about beating an asshole and sending her on her way. While you call yourself perfect and risk how much you’re about to get exposed, I’m telling you straight up that I have flaws. You have them too. Your flaws don’t have to make you weak though, except when you pretend you don’t have them. And that’s your downfall. I know I’m arrogant and stubborn, and I know I make mistakes. I embraced those and other flaws long ago. That’s where it turned the corner for me in EAW. Those who were reluctant to put in the work to get stronger, embrace their weakness and accentuate their strengths have stood still while I’ve gone right past them. While I have sprinted past them and kept moving forward. The difference is I’m not just content with stopping here. I’m not going to settle for this spot. There are easily double the amount of Vixens now as there were when I first came here. We had a 16 Vixen tournament that featured every girl on the roster. Now we’re talking about a Vixens cup that will leave people out. Maybe you should be left out of it just to save your sanity.

Rainbows and unicorns, this is a real theme for your childlike mind this week. It probably comes as a shock to you that I don’t see the world as al rainbows and butterflies and unicorns. I’m not into that shit at all, actually. I grew up around wrestling. I love wrestling. Just like you aid, it’s an art and that mat is my canvas. That’s where I do my work. That’s where I make my masterpieces. This week I have one planned with much more crimson than I usually deal with. Not of my own accord, mind you. Yours has a certain “perfect” quality that the mat needs to see. I can imagine it not. Smeared red across different areas of the mat, a near lifeless body laying in a heap in the middle of the ring, her blond locks standing out from her red outfit as they string out in different directions. Her bright blue eyes open and staring straight up into the air as her chest rises slowly, up and down. And standing there next to her, the Specialist champion herself, me, raising the title up in the air and looking down on the failed challenger with a smile from cheek to cheek. That sounds like one I’d like to have right there in my apartment. A conversation piece really. People will come in and say, who’s that, I don’t recognize her. I will laugh softly and tell them the tale of the girl that arrived in EAW, an import from Germany. She came in like a shiny new BMW and left like a broken down old Volkswagon. She came in promising German Efficiency, and she left with more and more failed promises. I’d tell them you were a fun one though, and they’d ask how. It’s simple, she took all the worst parts of the Vixens that were already there when she showed up, merged them into one person and then added in a little German flair. Ah, now they’d get it. Not much more to say about her past that. But past the painting, I want to go back and explore this cardboard cutout thing you did for a moment. I’m sending you a therapist. They have this doll they’ll show you. They will point to it and then you’re supposed to let them know where the bad people touched you. It’s a whole ordeal, don’t worry about it. You’ll survive it. I used to think Eris LeCava was individually crazy. I mean she has her moments where she’s perfectly fine, too. But then you did this, vintage Eris. Your trick is to just copy someone else and try and make it your own? I mean, it’s whatever. If that’s your thing, I encourage it. Just let me know if you need me to send you a couple Cailin Dillon dolls to play with. I know Eris really appreciates the ones I bought her. I didn’t expect you to care about me. You made it clear that you care nothing about me. Except for when it was unclear and you do care about me because I’m this huge accomplishment for me and everything. You act like this is nothing and I’m nothing, except for when you change course and it’s a big deal and it shows that you are a big deal if you win. The funny thing is how you act like I’m such a failure. You tell me how I’ve accomplished nothing. But beating me is such an accomplishment for you. I wasn’t brought in to magically motivate people like you say, and this division is far from the joke you believe it to be. The real joke in everything, is that you have come in as an outsider to the best company in the world and pretended that you are both better than everyone else and too good for it at the same time. So truly then, what is it Sheridan? What’s your real goal here? Because you won’t be this hungry lion climbing to the top. You don’t even have the humility it takes to be a lion. They are hungry and humble. You are starved and stupid. You are a hyena. You will stumble into this match with gold in your eyes and trip right back out of it with nothing but a missed opportunity to your name.

You agree with me on something I saw frequently. We can spend this whole week trading verbal spars, but it’s going to mean very little if we can’t back it up in the ring. I ensure you that I can and I will. I’ve never once said a match is decided in the week leading up to it. I did mention that someone can be crushed mentally. Neither of us are those kinds of people, though. I’m too stubborn to let something get to me so much that it ruins me. You just don’t understand half of what we’re doing here. For you this time period is an excuse to open up your big mouth and vomit all your thoughts into one place for the world to see. What they really see is someone swallowing as much as they can from their competitors, and trying to somehow become the best version of all of them combined. It doesn’t make you look better than anyone else, it makes you look like a fool. I have let you spend your time barking out your unproven credentials all week long, knowing in fact you will be proven wrong on all the ones that matter. You can have the beauty, I’ll take the fact that I will be the one coming up victorious. You believe yourself to be more talented than me? Then why will I beat you? Why will I make it look so easy? You come across as an over confident robot, yet you’re so rusty in your own craft. All you are is a catchphrase that wants more money. You’re not going to accomplish anything here but getting a paycheck. If you’re doing this for the money, you’re in the wrong business. We aren’t walking millionaires. We make our money and take war wounds along with it. And to be flat out honest with you, I think they pay you more than you’re worth. But in part of your hatred you compare me to the rest of the division by talking about social media selfies and bitching about each other. Alright, so point out all the time I spend wasting my time on the feed. Oh yeah, that’s not what I do. I can’t be compared to them. Because this is one of the things I agree with you on. So many Vixens here are spending their time hashing it out over twitter rather than just bashing each other’s heads in when they get in the ring. That’s not what I’m about. But they aren’t a cancer, they just aren’t as focused as you or me. And they aren’t all like that, it’s about as accurate as you put it — right at half. I don’t care about motivating any of them. I just want to beat them and send them back to the drawing table. I’m not trying to motivate anybody through words, it will be by actions. It will be by letting them know how far they have to go if they want to be a champion. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have a long way to go, too.

I want to defend this title to anyone who wants a shot. You wanted a shot and they made you face a gutter slut to get. You won, so this is your shot. I’m happy for you. You did your job. Here’s a cookie. But now you have to go to work. Because I’m not Vanessa Holiday and I’m not Rey Shamez and all the girls you have faced before. This is a new challenge for you. You believe you’re better than me? Well boom, pow, surprise mother fucker, I think I’m better than you. Welcome to the world we live in. It’s 2016 and this is a competitive sport. If you don’t think you will beat an opponent, get the fuck out and go somewhere else. This is EAW, this is where the best are at. And even among the best, there are divisions. You know what, maybe you are above the normal cream of crop that they have to offer by being more mediocre, but you still have more to prove. It’s clear to me that what you would like to be is a paper champion yourself. You want to try and take this title from me, force a rule change that you couldn’t possibly enforce if you wanted to and then sit fat and happy about your golden throne while you deem every challenger ineligible so that you don’t have to worry about losing. You’re insecure. I’ll take on anyone who wants a piece of me. That’s how secure I am in the belief that I will win no matter the challenge.

But you’re oh so right about me, I sit in bed getting off about every single word you say. God it just turns me up to fucking 11. You just know how to turn me on baby. I know you say you don’t feel the same way, but I can tell you want to get those grubby paws of yours on this body and see if we share the same heat for each other. Don’t worry, you’ll get your chance on Showdown. Finally I’ll let you try to run your hands all over this body and see if you want to extend it to more than a test drive. But that’s when this deluded fantasy of yours will be snapped. That’s when all these grand dreams you have will come to a quick end. It shouldn’t have even come to this point this week, but you’ve got me so excited now. Oh I can’t wait to get my hands all over you Sheridan. I can’t wait to rip your fucking dreams right from your throat and see the way you toil about when you realize you walked right into a nightmare you weren’t remotely prepared for. Showdown won’t be the night German Efficiency takes the Specialists title. It will be the night everything comes crashing down around you. This will be a night you never forget, Sheridan. No matter how hard you try to get over the pain of this loss. It will haunt you forever.
Regulator
Post February 19th 2016, 1:35 am by Regulator
Your claim to fame at this point is being the New Breed Champion. Championship Gold is Championship Gold…don’t get me wrong. But you’re going to have to come a little harder than that my brother. I don’t give a damn if you won the world title in your debut match, which I'm sure you would of never had the capability to do anyway, you’re still a rookie in my eyes. That fact that you think I didn’t even deserve to be a champion is also redundant. I want you to go to some of the vets in the locker room that was around during the Rise of Regulator and ask them how it didn’t take any time whatsoever to get to the top of the mountain. Within a year, I was world championship contention. Already dominated the mid card and tag team ranks, it wasn’t long before I knew I was going to get called up to take on a bigger role. You could wash my under wear or lace up a pair of my damn boots so contrary to what you believe, you better tighten up. The art of perfecting what’s known as a wrestling match is such a beautiful thing…especially when it’s done right. I’ve been kicking ass in record time the past month or so because of the talent that’s been put in front of me. Why waste my hard earned time with people that don’t deserve you? You have to legitimately show me that you deserve to stand in the ring with me longer than 5 minutes. Talking a good game is only half the battle. I’ve seen guys just like yourself try to get over by running your damn mouth and most of the time, it only helps create a deeper hole for you. There are plenty of guys that have crossed my path that I didn’t like but I respected them….that’s the way I was raised. Respect is always a major key. You have yet to earn my respect and that is going to hinder you a lot during our encounter. Guys like HRDO, Masters, WWEFan, MAK, CM Banks and other greats that have built the foundation for this organization have crossed paths with me and even though I wasn’t as fond of them back then, I have the ultimate amount of respect for each and every single one of them. That was earned because you and I both know that respect isn’t given to anyone. The way you carry yourself is enough for me to not want to take you serious enough to give you any kind of respect. Those guys I just named have universal respect from everyone that had encounters with them and even amongst some of the locker room now because of what they did and how they conducted themselves, even if they had encounters with people they didn’t even like. You younger guys have thrown that substance of being in the busy out of the window. It’s a reason why the product has been in decline for a while but with guys like myself back, who can help bring back the comradery of what it’s like to be in a locker room full of people that hound respect, is here to stay. Wrestlers court in the WWE served a great purpose back when it took place because people like the Undertaker, Triple H and JBL’s presence alone made their counterparts respect them enough to listen to everything that had to be said when an issue was addressed. The issue here is I’m faced with yet another senseless, young talent that’s going to be another waste of time and with the clock ticking, making me mad in the process, it’s not going to benefit you at all when we step through those ropes and the bell rings. Talk is cheap…I’ve said that once…..a thousand times. Show me what you got to get my respect on the supershow. The best of luck to you…once again…because you’re going to need it.
Post February 19th 2016, 1:03 am by Guest
Showdown Promo #3

'' You're right, Cailin. Maybe I am a little delusional. Actually Cailin I really need to open up to you about something. The thing is Cailin, I think I'm in love with you. You're better at me at all aspects in life. Your personality is to die for, you're way more attractive and in the ring you're just unbeatable. This German girl is just so in love with you. I have a thirst for you, an infatuation. You're right. I should have stayed in Germany. But my love for you brought me to America, Cailin. I wanted to be in the same country as you. I wanted to be in the same company as you. I just wanted the pleasure of letting you kick my ass. I wanted to feel your hands on me, your lips close to mine as you pin me to the mat. It's been my dream for so long now. I didn't really want to admit this Cailin, but, I want to sleep with you. Don't believe me? I even have my own cardboard version of you. I know it's not anything close to the idea of you, but look. '' Sheridan would use the camera to zoom out a bit. It was true, placed upon the opposite side of Sheridan's hotel bed was a pristine, slender cardboard cut-out of the Specialists Champion, Cailin Dillon. It seemed new, it didn't have any tears within it, and although it was maybe a few inches taller than the real life Cailin, it did a god job. Sheridan would run a hand on the hair of the cut-out. '' Look at how beautiful you are, Cailin. How could I not fall in love with you. Your hair is so long, and blonde, and beautiful. I don't know if you knew this, but I used to have ginger hair, ja, I dyed my hair especially to try look like you. I knew I never could be you, look at your face! How could I? I'd need tons, and heaps of surgery to even match you, but then I'd just be a fake little whore wouldn't I. I knew no matter how much silicone I had put into my body I could never get close to you. Just look at these lips. '' Sheridan paused, she would turn the cut-out to her body, and pout her plump lips to a press, to plant them upon the cardboard version of Cailin, Sheridan actually put quite a heap of effort into doing so, she would mesh her lips into Cailin's doppelgänger for a few seconds, releasing the kiss and giving a lick to Cailin's lips as she did so. '' I've slept with you ever since my first night here in EAW, Cailin. You're my inspiration, you don't bore me. You complete me. I love you. I strive to make you happy, just let me sit you up a quick second. '' Pushing herself off of the hotel double bed, Sheridan would saunter over to a wooden table, which was placed between the bedroom and the joined kitchen of the hotel room. She placed the camera recorder onto the table, making sure to walk behind it and get a look at the scene from what the audience would see. She would slide off her leather biker jacket, she had a tank top placed upon herself, it matched her leather black skirt which would begin at her waistline and end at her thighs. A hand came to accentuate the cardboard version of Cailin onto her feet. Sheridan bent at the waist to extend the slot between Cailin's two feet to a side, to that the cardboard type could stand upon its own two feet. '' Look at this body, Cailin. You're fucking hot, how could I not come to America and meet you? You drive my crazy. Look at these boobs! Much bigger than mine, ja, and this ass. '' Sheridan moved herself behind Cailin now, a hand slapping against the paper copy of the blonde Specialists champion. '' I wish it were the real thing. You said how beautiful I am in your little recording for the EAW network. I think the same about you. If I could reach out to you in private, maybe after I lay down for you on Showdown we can grab a bite to eat and spend the night together? Oh please Cailin! You're just such an inspiration to me. You know how much this cardboard copy of you cost? Like, 30 American dollars. This proves my dedication to you. I want you. I need you in my life, I want to feel your body on Showdown, on Sunday, and then feel your body again, in a hotel room, on Sunday. The only problem is, Cailin. Is that just like you, this little prop is paper. It's fake. '' Sheridan would proceed to kick the cardboard copy down, kneeing it in the back, sticking the heel of her trainers into the eyes of copy. She would aggressively pull Cailin up to her feet. Sheridan's hands found a pair of scissors. Sheridan kicked away at Cailin's two long, golden legs. Eventually they would snap, the cardboard would break into two. She laughed, kicking away the legs out of view. She brought the camera closer to herself and Cailin. She brought her head to the shoulder of the cut-out. The sharp blades of the scissors found the neck of Cailin. Sheridan would pierce the paper, and proceed to sever the head of Cailin off her body. 

'' You're a paper champion. Cailin. '' The scene had changed now. Sheridan was still situated within her hotel room; however no fake Cailin's were in sight. She was on her bed, a water bottle by her side, and her attire had changed totally, such had the lightness of the day outside. The conclusion to this had been that Sheridan had gone to train, the hotel she was staying in had a gym, whilst it wasn't much, it was something, Sheridan was an opportunist, and a realist, she made best of the situation and spent an hour doing all sorts of weight training, cardio and stretches. Considering Cailin's continuance to compliment the German native in her video recording, Sheridan could only imagine how Cailin would react seeing the blonde sweating it up in the Gym. Sheridan licked her lips, in particular the scab, which Sheridan would get around to making Vanessa pay for the cream Sheridan had to buy. It stung somewhat, not that this could be seen in Sheridan's facial reaction. '' Oh you poor thing Cailin, you thought I actually liked you? Were you getting off on me, hm? Oh dear. You're deluded, I would never. You disgust me. You're like the rest of the vixens division. A cancer, an illness that needs sweeping away, one that needs clearing up. You're just a motivational video on replay, you spread your happy propaganda without knowing you're the sole head as to why the vixens hierarchy is so fucked up. You being this happy, enthusiastic little bitch is why the vixens lose to you. You are a paper champion, you're a filler. Your victories mean nothing unless you can beat me. Which of course you won't. I lack common sense, you say? Ja? Is this what you feel? Silly Cailin. If I lacked common sense, surely I wouldn't be getting a shot at your Championship? If I lacked common sense I wouldn't be good in the ring, I wouldn't be good outside of the ring, I wouldn't be the hottest thing in EAW and by far the most attractive. Unless of course, it's that easy to get a shot at you? Surely not though, people with no common sense shouldn't have title shot. Unless of course, the championship they were fighting for was worthless? All I had to do was implant myself into Vanessa's mind, and then kick her whore ass back to cock-sucking-city. I am a realist. Your title means nothing and every little thing you have done with that championship belt up until Showdown on Sunday night means absolutely nothing. I can accept that, you're the cream in the cake, only there to try keep things together but you still end up making a mess and leaving everyone unhappy. You're under the belief that you spread your inspirational quotes, talk about determination and respect that it makes you a good champion? It gives you the right to compare me, Sheridan, fucking, Müller, to the rest of this division? Take a pill and end your career. You are vermin. You are incompetent also. You state that it means nothing that I've beaten a few girls here in the ring? You're somewhat right. It does mean nothing, they're talentless. It was a walk in the park handling them. But if nothing means getting a shot at you, what does that make you? Oh, ding ding ding, nothing. Why are you bringing the past into this? I don't care about last summer. I don't give a fuck if Tarah was champion, and she was casting fifty shades of shit onto the company, nothing matters until I came. This division was in the deep end, in the negative marks, drowning before I arrived. I can heal this division. I can follow through with my cure. This cure is German efficiency, my little blonde cheesecake. I will happily kick your ass and strip your title away from you if it means curing this division. I will happily punt your head into the mat, Sherplex your shoulders off and submit you like the little adorable bitch you are if it kicks you out of the window, and you finally come to the realisation that the world isn't rainbows and unicorns. That wrestling is an art, wrestling is a way of life. Sheridan Müller is the originator of EAW vixens wrestling. Right now the division is a two trick pony, that's why EAW are putting you against Eris. You're the best whores in the whorehouse, the best cupcakes on the tray. I will change that, through the cleansing of German efficiency you will walk into Showdown a mouse and you will leave a lion. '' 

'' I won't lie to you Cailin. Not because I respect you but because un-like yourself I'm not a liar. I don't care if your mommy died. I don't care of daddy raised you to be an ass-kicking Texan. I wouldn't care if he abused you. I don't give a single fuck, wait actually. Let me check. Oh, nope, no more fucks to be given by me. I only minorly care about you as I have to beat you on Showdown. But I am past caring about your upbringing, I don't really care about who you've slept with or how the division was, I just really, really do not give a shit. The fact that EAW had to bring in Ms. Cailin the magic motivator, and the division is still a joke, proves how little impact you've made here. I'm just being real. You're going to get upset and call me a liar because, oh if the division is so bad then how come I defend my title every week and my mother died and Tarah's no longer vixens champion, ect, ect. Just shut up. You're boring. I don't want to listen to you crying about your dead mother and I'm sure the EAW audience don't want to either. I'm going to discard you, on Showdown. Why don't you invite daddy along so he can see his little girl lose her precious little title. I will arrive on Showdown, I will grace you with the presence of myself. I will win, boom boom bang, and leave. I'm going to flip your entire world around, Cailin. You are a dolt, you're ignoramus. You're nothing more than a call girl to the other girls in the locker-room so that you can have a little play and then pin them. It's going to be awfully embarrassing, that you dare to call me, Sheridan, a pawn player. It's going to be a horrid experience, but hopefully one that awakens the girl behind this sheep of a motivator, when I beat you. When I press your shoulders to the mat. The worse thing is, is you act like being a saviour to the masses means something. You act like me posting my promos mean something. No words matter in the ring. It's all about skill. Even though it'd make me life fifteen times easier, it's not based on looks either, we all know I have you beat on that one. It's about talent. It's about how I will outfox you, out-dance you. Out-wrestle you. When I am done with you, you'll be in the middle of the mat, you will have caused a crater. The new specialists champion, the hero of the world, the cure to the cancer, the personification of German Efficiency, oh by the way how can you say I have no originality other than my accent and then steal my words? Bitch. Why do I talk about money all the time? That's a good question for someone with  lack of intelligence to ask. I'll spell it out for you, baby, is because I am getting paid the same as some no-life, no show cunts in this division to be the protagonist of the division, the heroine of the vixens, the chief character. Hell, you're getting paid more than me because you have a piece of plastic around your waist and defend it against these utter shit wannabe wrestlers. The fact half the division cares more about selfies on social media and bitching about one another rather than putting on a good performance for the fans in the arena and at home should really spell something out for you Cailin. Of course, you're too deluded and blind-sided by this whole motivation mission. I will re-store relevancy to the Specialists Championship. Whores will NOT be competing for my championship. It took once match against bimbo barbie back there to get a shot at you. So when I do beat you, I will bring this issue up, I will complain because the EAW fans and the vixens need this. What's the point of a championship if there is no fight and no competition to get to it? I literally pushed Vanessa on her ass and here I am. That's your fault. Your little, oh I'm Cailin I'm determined my mom died so I'm nice to everyone act has brought this title into the muck. Into the darkness, into the cancer of the division. It's okay though, German efficiency is here to save the day from this. Championships shouldn't be defended weekly. I cannot believe you've had the championship for as long as you have and not argued with anyone about plunging the vixens into a division where they can have one match and then attempt to beat you. It won't be an attempt with me. It will be doing what's right. I'll bring justice to everyone who has had to witness you beat a whore up and then claim that nobody can beat you for your title. I'll kick your ass, take your title, and then I will do the same with Eris. You talk about Eris as if she is the problem. But really, you are. You're the reason, Cailin. You're too happy go lucky to see it. You say Aria and Haruna are better than me? Don't make me laugh. Since my arrival in EAW Haruna's on holiday number six, and just because someone gets kicked the shit out of by their boyfriend doesn't mean you get to be sympathetic about them, Cailin. She deserved it. When I do beat you, you're going to need some fanta with all the words you're going to have to eat, and suck back up into your little mind. I am better than you, you think comparing me to the likes of Veena Adams means that I will become her? I am a superior wrestler to you. Face it. German efficiency will win again on Showdown, you cannot stop it. You cannot diminish my wrestling ability or German efficiency in a video recording. ''

'' You just repeat the same things. It's a bore. You're like motor racing without the crashes. You're like a storm without thunder. Is your job here to motivate everyone and then put them to sleep? You're also self-contradicting. Here you say you don't respect me, but yesterday you were fucking my ass with your tongue, talking about how cool I am and how you knew I was going to win and how you were pissing your panties and the sheer thought of wrestling me to a good match. Get over yourself. I can't change that you have some addiction to me, you always say I'm talented and cool and hot. I know. But I don't like you, Cailin. I cannot change if you fancy me, if you want to sleep with me. I also can't change that I'm a better wrestler than you. We can fuck, Cailin. Sure. But it won't be in a bed. It will be in the ring. I will be fucking you over, physically, mentally, emotionally. I am going to dominate you and send you back to Texas, send you back to daddy where he can tell you it doesn't matter that you lost your championship, as long as you took part right Cailin? You're calling yourself a realist. Your whole video recording was spent trying to prove you're not an idealist like I said you were. You took your time to try dis-prove me but you're still failing. You make me want to throw up. I have come to change that. I am an assassin, I am here to bring you into the real world. You're like one of those care bear things, who when you press their tummy they say something in an energetic voice. That's you, a care bear who likes to motivate kids and pretend they kick ass. We're not in school anymore. We're in the real world. I am going to prove this, and you will be my first project. You'll be the first person to realize that the division is a cancer and only German efficiency can cure it. Of course you can't become German, you're a disgrace to wrestling so I wouldn't want you tarnishing my great nation, but we can try can't we. I couldn't achieve that with Vanessa, she'd rather have cum in her stomach than wrestling in her heart. But at least you somewhat care about in-ring skill. I can mould you into a real wrester. Instead you'd rather stop it, ja? You'd rather 'put a muzzle' on me. So that you can keep having easy victories against models who do squats for an hour a week and think they can wrestle? You want the easy way out, like an idealist would. You cannot comprehend German efficiency, yet. You don't realize the good it is going to bring to America, and the wrestling within it. You try to hold it back ,you make joke about wars that happened before you were even born. I do think Showdown will be easy, Cailin. You will lay down for me or I will kick you down. I'll give you a chance to heal this division. If you don't accept I'll just force you, no matter how hard I make you bleed, you will become a good wrestler when you're in the ring with me. Wrestling is all about efficiency. Don't you think mommy will be looking down wanting little blondie to become a good wrestler? I think she would. So, anyway, got a lot of things to do today so I should probably wrap up this. What was I going to say now. Oh, so, I know you want me on my back so much Cailin. You probably sit in bed, with your hands between her thighs reading my promos. You fantasize about having me on my back with you, I bet. When I do beat you, your fantasies will be crushed. You are so confident and full of shit stating I'm just going to be like all your other opponents, you couldn't be more wrong. You frustrate me. On Showdown, I will beat you. The process of healing the division of its scars will begin, and I will mend the Specialists Championship, I will mend you, and I will mend women's wrestling in EAW. ''
Stephanie Matsuda
Post February 19th 2016, 1:00 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown Promo #2

"Anti"

Pain for Pride 9. Undisputed Vixens Championship. No Holds Barred.

(Cloud stands in the ring facing Cailin Dillon, the reigning and defending champion of both Vixen Division titles. The bell rings and the two waste no time exchanging blows. An extended string of chain wrestling leaves the two at the stalemate, resuming back to a collar and elbow tie up. The match continues as the two deliver their best maneuvers, putting on a five star classic before the eyes of the crowd. A vicious package piledriver leaves Cailin floored as Cloud jumps to the top rope.)

Eddie Mack: She's about to go for the Cloud 9!

(Cailin gets on her hands and knees, fighting to get up.)

Stay down.

(Cloud turns her back to Cailin.)

Cloud Killer.

(Cloud performs a high arc moonstomp. Her feet makes contact with the back of Cailin's neck, causing a cracking sound.)

"NO!"

(Cloud sits up, wide-eyed and drenched in sweat. Finding herself in the familiar surroundings of her bedroom, she sighs with relief.)

Cloud: What the hell...

(Cloud looks at her phone and sees its past midnight. There's an EAW notification in reference to Madison's promo. She checks it out for a minute and laughs to herself. Climbing out of bed, she prepares for a rebuttal.)

----

A year in a half huh? Good for you Maddie-uh-I-mean-Madison. How long did it take for you to get on one of these countless FPVs you've mentioned? It took me a matter if four months to get a shot at the Vixens Championship. An opportunity that should have been won by me, but unfortunately that's in the past. What's present is me sitting here contemplating about how I'm going to defeat you in the near future. There's many ways for me to get the V Maddie. I can take you to Cloud City, put you on Cloud 9, or leave you in the Trap Zone. The choice is yours.

(Looks back at the second half of Madison's promo)

You feel that I belittle you in favor of myself? Pfft, I don't care about your feelings that much Madison. You talk about being the best, but let's get real once again: Erica Ford made you famous. Without her you would have never beaten Tarah for her title. You did make an impact though; your actions set in place Eris' rise to power and Haruna's eventual betrayal of myself. I'll give you that. You was the fire starter that altered the course of our division. But, greatness would not be in your possession for long. It was never meant to be yours, nor it will never be again. You're a great starter, but a terrible finisher. You did your thing in our matches, but rarely were you able to finish the job.

Why? Because I am the anti-Madison Kaline. My sole existence will keep you from your dreams of gold. As long as I am on this roster, you will never be as good as me, Cam, Cailin, Eris, and Aria. The difference between us and the likes of you, Haruna, Maria, and HBG is that we 5 know how to get ours on our own. I'll give Eris her due. She beat you on her terms and became part of history.  

You want to become part of history Maddie-uh-I-mean-Madison? Then you have to fight me fair and square. None of that barbed wire bullshit...use your god given talent. If your grappling skills is as half as good as your poetry, then maybe you'll be able to entertain me. If not, then you'll look as foolish as your juvenile way of thinking.

Matsuda vs Kaline II

Don't disappoint me.
Brayden Cruise
Post February 19th 2016, 12:37 am by Brayden Cruise
CHAPTER #32 - SHOWDOWN #1

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE THE BEST.
TO BE LOOKED AT AS "THE GUY ".
I'VE WAITED MY TURN.
NOW I SHOW THAT I AM " THE GUY ".

Finally I see my name on the Showdown card and I have to admit when I saw my opponent this week was Clark Scene I really could do nothing, but smile. You see because I've heard a lot of good things about Clark and frankly he's looked at as one of the big threats. He has proven that he belongs in EAW and apparently that's still something I need to do. I may not know much about Clark, but I do know one thing and that is the fact that this little slump that I've been on. This downwards spiril that started about a month ago all of that ends this week on Showdown. IT FUCKING ENDS and you know what I really don't think I could feel any better. I'm walking into a match this week in which I would probably say everybody watching is expecting me to lose. I mean lets face it two weeks ago I was literally FUCKING DESTROYED and left for dead. I was given a beating unlike any other beating I have ever had before, but I learned something from that match. I learned to never under estimate your opponent and I believe that's exactly what Chuck Scene is doing. He's going to be walking into our match thinking he has it already won and that's something I'm going to take advantage of. I may have fallen down the ladder a tad, but I promise you it was just a stumble. I am going to continue climbing that ladder and I'm going to do it by defeating Chuck Scene this week on Showdown.

I'm sure what happened to me two weeks ago put a smile on a few faces on the EAW roster and in all honesty if I were you I would have probably been smiling to. What they don't realize is that sooner or later there time will come and there won't be anywhere to run. I may have lost two weeks ago, but that's because I had my back against the wall against somebody I didn't even know. This week it's looking like it's going to be a repeat. but the only difference is I won't be losing the match like I did two weeks ago. As much as people enjoyed what happened to me in my match against Drazin just remember one thing. It will never EVER FUCKING happen again that's something you can put money on. PUT YOU'RE FUCKING LIFE ON IT because I have never been as more serious as I am right now. I'm walking into my match on Showdown with one goal and that is to walk out the winner and I will stop at absolutely nothing to get the job done. The only real question is whether or not Chuck Scene really knows what he's stepping into on Showdown? Honestly I really don't think he does because I'm assuming he's a lot like the other guys in the back. I'm assuming Chuck Scene won't feel he really needs to do anything about me and that right there is where his failure will be. I'm not like any other superstar Chuck has ever been in the ring with and I'm going to make sure he always remembers who I am. It's time people realized this little slump I'm on isn't going to continue because I'm to good for it to and on Showdown it's all going to come to an end. IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING HISTORY just like my opponent, Chuck Scene.

So I'm sure a lot of you are asking yourselves why I'm still here in EAW after what I've been through over the last month or so. Most guys probably would have called it quits once they realized they couldn't defeat a Women. I do things a different way because I'm not somebody who quits anything. In fact what I've done is learned from my mistakes so I never let what happened between Cameron and I happen again. My mistakes are very slim to choose from, but like the old saying goes. "Everybody Makes Mistakes" right? People learn from there mistakes so they don't let them happen again and that's exactly what I did. As much as Clark Duncan and Jason Cage believe they did nothing, but defeat me in that match I'm still calling a handicap match against me. I also learned something from them and I know if a match like that ever happens again. If Jason Cage and Clark Duncan are ever in a match against me again the outcome won't be the same as before. They may think they've proven something to me, but the only true thing they proved in that match is the fact that they don't have any problems picking on guys they're twice FUCKING size of. I haven't seen either one of them since that match and that's something I'm making Clark and Jason responsible which means this little situation is only going to get bigger. Those two did nothing wrong to anybody and because of that they suffered a beating like they've never had before. A beating that sent both of them running and it really doesn't look like either one of them are coming back anytime soon. So Clark and Jason you two are at the top of my FUCKING LIST and believe me I will get revenge for what you two have done. Pay back IS A FUCKING BITCH.

Everybody wants to believe that I'm never going to be the same guy I was before.

They want to believe in there hearts that I'm never going to be the guy I would have been if none of this had started.

What makes anybody think I won't be the same guy or even better then they expected? The fact is I'm already that guy because when I signed my contract to compete on Showdown I was a FUCKING NOBODY. Of course there's going to be those guys sitting back right now trying to tell everybody that I'm still a nobody. Guys like Clark Scene who want nothing more then to have people believe that he's actually better then I am. HE'S NO FUCKING BETTER THEN ME and I'm gonna prove it. Guys like him want people to think I'm a FUCKING LOSER, but I'm he same loser who wrestled for the Interwire FUCKING Championship not even a month after signing my contract. I'm the same fucking loser who ran through the Showdown roster while they sat back and watched me do it. I'm not the guy that Clark thinks I am and when that bell rings on Showdown he's going to find that out the hard way. 

Respect is a big thing in wrestling and in my eyes it's probably one of if not the most important thing to me.

Clark Scene, I don't know you and I'm walking into our match on Showdown knowing one thing. You are going to step into that ring, but you won't be giving me the respect I deserve. You're going to walk into our match thinking you're getting an easy win simply because of the way I've been treated as of late. Take last week for example because the fact that my name wasn't even on the card spoke FUCKING VOLUMES because I realized something last week. I realized that I needed to stop doing things the right way and start doing things the only way I know how to do things. It's time I did things MY FUCKING WAY and there won't be anybody around to stop me.

DOING THING'S MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW.
THE ONLY WAY I TRULY FEEL COMFORTABLE.
I DO THINGS BY MYSELF.
THE RIGHT WAY, MY WAY.
Tig Kelly
Post February 18th 2016, 11:59 pm by Tig Kelly
*A knock at the door of Tig's condo is heard as he swings it open quickly like he expected it. A delivery boy stands with the warm food reading off of the receipt what the total and delivery charges are*

Delivery Boy: Its going to be $32.40 plus tip.....woah sir please don't....oh...okay I don't have much time but...

*The delivery boy stammers through the words as Tig smirks and pulls the boy in. He sits him down in a chair as he cracks a Guinness for himself toasting the kid. He talks almost past the delivery boy but still to his direction making sure he's listening*

Tig: I've never seen a legend shed tears over what they haven't accomplished my dear Pizza Boy. I've never seen the greats look on their careers and fondly remember all the times they got destroyed and lost while trying to live the dream. The words come through loud and clear about how incredible it is that you've been thrown off of a cage and compressed in ways a body shouldn't be compressed and compacted....but I don't understand why this makes you a candidate for being the leader in the locker room. You're 100% right dough boy, hard work is the most important thing in the world and paying your dues is all you have in this business; it just sucks that yours led to nothing but emotion instead of success.

*Tig focuses down on the teen while taking a gulp of his beer and leans in an aggressive stance*

Tell me kid, would you ever dare step into a violent situation with me?

Delivery boy: N..no! Why...why would I ever even think about that sir. Please don't hurt me.... *he starts to tear up a bit*

Tig: Exactly, and why do you think this strikes fear in you? Is it possibly because a championship winning prize fighter like myself is a status level or two ahead of the average pizza making delivery boy like you?

Delivery Boy: *sobbing* I just want to leave. I'm clearly not a fighter and I don't know what you're talking about. I just make and deliver pizzas.....

Tig: See, now that's what I wanted to hear. You're just a pizza boy and always will be. You could step into the ring a thousand times, get thrown off of a thousand things and you'd still be this sobbing mess of a boy while my blood would still run cold as I wipe yours off of my gold belt. 

I've seen you resort to pizza cutters to get any kind of job done after claiming how much you've worked and worked to succeed while I use nothing but brute force and technical prowess to take down this company piece by piece. You have claimed that you work SO hard because you want this so bad and have had friends and mentors vouch for your absolute passion and progress...yet you still use any kind of crutch you can get your hands on to find the smallest bit of light in the darkness known as your tenure in EAW. Then when all else fails, we get to listen to how badly you've lost over and over again making it seem like having your bones broken and blood lost are good things in the grand scheme of your "passion". Pizza Boy you're very right when you assume that I'm emotionless and don't know what that feels like because I never have to go to that place. I never have to go to that deep dark place in my mind where the proper payoff for my hard work is justifying failure and masquerading it as a minor victory. It may get seen as cold and heartless and this man standing in front of you certainly won't argue against that because that same careless killer instinct is the reason you're fighting for MY belt and its not the other way around. Its about time your little fantasy camp ended Pizza Boy. If you really want to be a part of Pain For Pride though, I'll be sure to get you there in a spot you belong. 2 seats so you can bring a guest and watch me defend this belt with all the same violence and rage I'll be showing you first hand this week.

*Tig stands and opens the door for the boy as he waves him out laughing. He takes a bite of the pizza left unpaid as he nods his head in approval and shuts the door.*
Beretta
Post February 18th 2016, 11:43 pm by Beretta
Best Believe 
Battleground RP#1 

———————— 

You’re going to lead a new set of government in EAW…I didn’t know The Mexican Samurai was Donald Trump. You might as well start building that wall, then. 

I want you to understand something, I know who you are. You don’t need to remind me that you’ve scratched and crawled your way to where you are. But, before you start filling that ego more and get my ego pump going. You need to realize that we both claim that we’re the best in the ring at we do but is that really true at the given time? Like sure, you beat Dark Demon at Road to Redemption but he did lose his cool with that railroad spike. We both want to do whatever it takes to be on top of the mountain but yet, we’re both so far from that mountain top

However, you want to be this degenerate who wants to go against management and I simply have one question to that. Are you going to start doing a crotch chop? Because if you do, that would be awesome. Play some ‘Break It Down’ while you’re at it. Now that would be entertaining. 

Speaking of entertaining, that’s something I’m not. Apparently, I’m not fun because I’m not some circus act. Listen fuckwad, I’m a simple man. I bring out the whiskey, the women and my ego. My job is to come out and explain why I’m better than my opponent. I don’t need some fancy props or some exotic setting. I do it on the mic and I do it in the ring. However, I’ll be sure to put you to sleep with a super kick on Monday. Apparently, insulting another man’s ring name is the masculine thing to do nowadays. Some degenerate you are. What are you going to do next? Ride a tank into the arena? But sterile jokes are as stale as my act so why would you even waste our time with that? 

Beating me ten times out of ten, eh? I’d like to see that. Even you knew you bit of more than you could chew with that one. You probably got home, looked at yourself in the mirror and continued to ask yourself, what the fuck was I thinking? For the first time in my career, someone has en ego that might be bigger than mine and that’s okay. I can’t wait to watch you and that ego implode at Battleground. You treat me as if I’m some jobber but again, I’m far from that. Every week, I explain that to my opponent’s. They don’t understand what I’m talking about until I’m standing over them with my hand raised. On top of it all, you act as if you were the only one to scratch and crawl your way to where you are. You don’t think I had to do the same? You think I just walked into some wrestling headquarters in Connecticut and they handed me a contract worth a fuck ton of money because of the fedora on my head? 

You speak of this switch. A switch that you can turn on and suddenly get on a totally different level than everyone else. Is that what you did on Showdown when you attacked TLA? You try to sabotage his attempt at becoming the Interwire Champion and you completely failed at it. Now you cover it up by saying that you actually wanted him to win the championship but we all know that Cameron lost because of Chuck Scene. Either way, TLA has more gold around his waist than you ever will and that is eating you up inside. Maybe that level you can reach, isn’t as high as you think. 

Your want to move to a new brand like Dynasty or Voltage, doesn’t help your case. No matter what you say, you still look like a bitch. You look like a crybaby fuck nut who can’t hack it on Showdown so he’s attempting to switch brands. You can’t compete with guys like Zach Genesis, Diamond Cage, Jamie O’Hara, Carlos Rosso, Lannister and Lioncross, so you want out. You realize that you’ll never get to be on the same level as them, so you’re going to walk away. But let me guess, you do things your way. You do what you want because you’re the new ontogeny of our company. Dude, just eat a bag of dicks and stop with the bullshit. Just realize that you’ve fucked up and theres no covering your tracks. You want to become this new person. This better than the old person. You’re not that though. You’re the Mexican Samurai. A guy who can be really good at what he does but he’s still trying to bury his opponents with sterile jokes and making fun of their names. That’s not turning on a switch or becoming a better person. That’s someone who’s stuck in the past for not being able to get the job done on our companies supposed Gawd’s. 

At the end of the day, I will always dock someone for their gimmick. I don’t believe in Gods and I’m not a gimmick. I’m just a man who strides to be the best at what I do. As much as you want to deny it As much as you want to claim you’re my Millenial Messiah. You really need to start understanding what I have in-store for you at Battleground. It won’t be considered a monumental upset because you’re not a colossal figure in our company. It’ll simply be a victory for me and another step up the ladder to being the best. It only takes one bullet to continue my climb as The One. You best believe that I will do all of that to you at Battleground. 
Scott Oasis
Post February 18th 2016, 11:42 pm by Scott Oasis
I see that while you may have recovered from your blindness Heart Break Boy, your vision when it comes to your standings in EAW have remained blurred.

Another night’s sleep, and another morning where I got to wake up to a response from my Rising Tide opponent. The Heart Break Boy has gone about spinning his wheel once again, taking himself further and further backward as he tries to reword what he had said. Unfortunately this attempt at damage control isn’t going to work. There’s no taking it back, we can all look back at the footage and see you as the clown you made yourself out to be. Let me ask you a question: did you not dismissed me for bringing up my list of defeated legends -- names that “not The Heart Break Boy” only a day after you categorized me into this apparent revolving door of young guys who run their mouth and get proven wrong? It’s not just hypocrisy that I see from a claim like that. You’ve underestimated me. You’ve twisted things around, you’ve done everything you can to turn things around on me but I’m not stupid. I could fire off example after example but I don’t want to bore you, with this being my final address I might as well hit as many points that I can.

You’re right, this is a match between me and you. This isn’t a match between anyone on my list, and this isn’t a match between any of those rookies. This is The Heart Break Boy vs Scott Oasis, someone who has shown himself to be a legitimate competitor, who is being heralded as the future. After seeing what I can do and telling me that you aren’t impressed isn’t a sign of your high in ring level, it only shows ignorance. Ignorance to the challenge set in front of you, and like I said before, setting the bar low for talent such as myself leaves you open to being surprised the same way you have been multiple times this past year. When it comes to surprises on a brand such as Dynasty, where competition is stiff and everyone is fighting for a spot, the person you face may not be so lenient. They may leave you on the ground with blood rapidly flowing out of your skull and massive blunt trauma to the head, leaving you unable to get back up. They can knock you right off the totem pole and take your spot for themselves, leaving your legacy as nothing but a stepping stool for someone else and that is something that could be in your very near future because you’re up against a person who doesn’t just hate leniency, but who also doesn’t worry about his opponent’s well being when face to face with them. I have no morals. I have no values. I’m not a man with faith or belief in the higher power. I’m not a nice guy in the slightest but I don’t need to be. Wrestling is a sport meant for the cold hearted, a haven for guys like me to deliver unadulterated violence. This is something I have based my whole life around, it's what I do and when you mix coldness with strategy you have yourself the perfect fighter. A champion.

I know you don’t want to believe this but it’s true: I do learn, I do study and I do improve. How else do you think I have been able to survive this long swimming with sharks? While losing isn’t something I have had to deal with too often, when I am forced to come to grips with it I come back every time and surpass my expectations. I went from losing battle royals to winning the Interwire championship. From losing the Interwire championship to main eventing Voltage and entering the Elimination Chamber. I then went from that to making it to the finals of the Dynasty KOE bracket. When I lose all it does is intensify my desire to succeed -- to grow. Some may be surprised to hear me admit this but I do possess fear. No, it is not the fear of any man, but a fate that happens to many Elitists who choose to get lazy. Fear of falling off. Fear of becoming irrelevant. That is why I train the way I do and put in work relentlessly because should I stop there or remain stagnant there will be others ready to move up ahead of me. I strive for progression and at this point the only more I could progress is by obtaining a World Championship, and a win against someone with a credible name such as yours is all I would need to stake my claim towards contendership. You’re right, I don’t have any big, history making moments, but that’s because I haven’t been presented with one as big as this match until now. Beating you WILL be me making history, THAT is going to be my breakout moment.

Yes, boasting won’t get me the win. I was just giving you a heads up ; a preview of what my actions have done to other people. The people will be given a show alright, a show of brutality. You may be right, you may have not missed a beat and should you be correct, I will be more than welcoming of that. I want a fight of epic proportions, something that I can walk away from as the winner and there not be a doubt in anybody’s mind that my career has long past being a novice and crossed over into the path that I've known I would be taking all of these years….the path to greatness.

I am the new headliner, everyone will come to accept that after Rising Tide
Cailin Dillon
Post February 18th 2016, 10:59 pm by Cailin Dillon

Voltage #3

Let me just start by answering a simple question for you. Did I feel like a badass for calling Eris a twat licker? Nah, I was just spitting the truth. But let’s just go down a side road here. There’s nothing wrong at all with being a twat licker. Nothing at all. But what I’m telling you, is that she needs a new job. I love that woman, but when she’s not the Vixen’s champion anymore, what else is there for her to do. What other position in Hexa-gun can she have? I developed a new championship position for her. Wham, now she’s improved. Hell, she calls you her girlfriend anyways, so I assumed she was already your champion twat licker. Excuse me for assuming things as much as you do. But lemme tell you, that rumor train pulled out of the station a hell of a long time ago, and I’m not the one that started that crap.

At first I thought I would keep this kind of short, because god forbid you actually want your life to end over anything I said. I didn’t realize I was this powerful. Imagine every time I decide to open my whore mouth a titan would fall to their knees and clutch at their throat and beg for air. And I would just stand there smiling as they let out their last breath. “Please… we’re trying to do something good for EAW. We… are… Hexa-gun…” Dead. You know I got in this business to make people laugh, an amateur comedian really. So to hear that I just brighten up your day and bring out that rarely seen toothy grin, that just makes me smile myself. You know me so well though. I’ll stop joking. This isn’t a joke after all. This is completely serious. Just like I was back when I punched in to EAW for the first time. I was a couple things; I was too serious, I was saying irrational things at a high rate and I acted completely invincible. Hell, I was an idiot and even I know that. And even though you don’t remember basically telling me to give me more… you really did. You challenged my personality and called me boring and bland. You urged me to realize that I had flaws. And then when we fought, you took care of me like it was nothing. I haven’t forgotten that, but it’s not like I’m just wasting away thinking about that moment. I don’t spend hours or even minutes of my day dwelling over a failure in one match. I wasn’t going to be ruined over it, I was just going to turn around and keep working to get better. I mean you’re one bad ass bitch, and I admit I had my hands full. That was then and this is now. For you to sit there at your computer and think this is still all those months ago is pretty naïve. It’s kind of exciting to realize that we’ll meet one on one this time, and we’ll actually get the chance we always deserved to clash.

I know you like to spend so much time calling me a retard and trying to come up with new, hardly creative ways to outline all the ways I suck or am a slut, but I know even you get excited for someone who actually believes they can challenge you. I hear it in the hallways when people are about to face you, Claudia. People are scared of you for all the strangest reasons. You’ve said it to people so many times. You stand on one side promising to humiliate, while lending truth to the fact that anything can happen in the world we compete in. Upsets happen and streaks come to an end. Let me be clear on this though, me beating you won’t be an upset. That’s not me undermining your accomplishments. That’s me acknowledging the facts that the Cailin Dillon you fight Sunday isn’t the same version of the one you humiliated all those months ago. This isn’t because I changed who I am, it’s because I learned a whole hell of a lot between then and now. Oh by the way, please continue bringing up the Iconomy. Bring it up every time we fight. I don’t care as much as you seem to.

Can we backtrack a minute though? We pointed out a few of my flaws earlier this week and I’ve never said I wasn’t flawed. We pointed out just a few, and hell, there are many we could expand upon. I’m not some perfect cut diamond, and neither are you. We both have our issues. So many people are scared of going against you because of the verbal sparring that takes place leading up that inevitable first match. I mean, come on people. She’s just makes shit up at least half the time. You’re not going to humiliate or piss me off by saying I have bad breath, not when you look the way you do. I mean, please, make up as much as you want to about me and just roll with that. I’ll just say that when people see you in a certain light… there’s something masculine about that face… we’ll just call you butter face. This response from you this time was better. This is vintage Heart Break Gal. Vintage 2015 HBG. What you said earlier… that was just not quite what I expected from you. Call it a role reversal if you will. I thought you’d have more to deliver than just routinely calling me stupid and telling me I’m making a mistake. We’ve been down that road a couple times, and if you’re gonna call me boring, I’m gonna call you out when you put such little effort into it. Apparently you responded, because I feel like you actually tried this time.

This really isn’t about survival. At this point it’s about coming in and shutting your mouth. You have such confidence in the near-death experience you feel you can deliver to me, yet I don’t feel like you’ve ever done anything to me. I haven’t left our matches injured. And I’m joining this war because I’m a glutton for punishment. You’re going to be disappointed when it all comes to a conclusion and I didn’t end up a casualty. Especially because it’s more than likely up to you to make sure that’s a reality. And while you try to insult me and push me mentally over the edge, you’ll just routinely fail. You’re used to opponents you look down upon eventually folding and stepping away. You’re still thinking that you can back me into a corner until I back off and put my hands up. It won’t happen. It’s not like I’m standing here expecting you to beg for mercy. I know you’re the same. If I’m a glutton, you’re just as much. Because I could have you pinned to the mat, bloodying your face with forearm after forearm until you black out and I guarantee you will still come back for more. You’ll defend yourself just like you know I will. But honestly, to say you’re two steps ahead at this point is laughable. In what way are you staying ahead of me at this point? Is it because you have a team? This is just me and you right now. You’re not so far ahead like you like to believe you are. I’m part of a team now, and no one is controlling me. If anything you’re being controlled by the other team. You’re being ordered to show up to these matches you clearly want no part of. And it’s just going to end in so much disappointment for the Hexa-gun side. Because at some point, all the backhanded comments and backstage dealings won’t be enough to save you. At some point very, very soon, it will be too late to recover and it will all come to a head at once with one, huge blowout battle. But that’s exactly how it should go. I’m really glad you’ve already preplanned your excuse for when you lose this one. “Yeah, but this proves absolutely nothing, ok?” Hey, think what you want Claudia. This is the world your mind created, we’re just all floating around in and getting a kick out of your next moves.

I’m not a fucking idiot, but maybe you should learn to read. I never said you asked me to join Hexa-gun. Why would I join it? You guys are crusaders for keeping things extreme, huh? Well no one is trying to fucking change it. What you’re crusaders of is making sure it stays like you guys want. How could anyone possibly blame you for doing it if you had the power to? No one has been able to stop you, so you’ve been able to put the heel of your boot on top of EAW and just push down. This place is ever bit the extreme place you desire it is. But you’ll never be content with it unless the rules are altered just perfectly to fit what you wanted. You come across as old timers, sitting on your porch and yelling get off my lawn. You’re afraid of any kind of change. You’re just holding out and rejecting it as long as you can, while failing to realize it’s not really changed all that much at all. After Hexa-gun ceases to exist, you and Impact will still kick ass as the Mercenaries and you’ll still be the same two extreme fuckers you’ve always been. It’s time to take your way of thinking and shift it to the retirement home where it belongs. If you’re so adaptable then you wouldn’t spend so much time pushing your old agenda because you’re afraid of the changes. It’s just that simple.

Does it really bother you so much that I don’t hate you as much as I hate Hexa-gun? It must. Because this is the reaction we get from you when you’re so clearly confused by it. Don’t worry, my motivations are selfish. I want to beat you and I want to see Hexa-gun suffer its death. I spend plenty of time listening to the things you say, but they align like everything else you do. They’re self centered, simply designed to put yourself over while attempting to drown your opponent. And why wouldn’t they be? I mean, hell, you don’t listen to anything I say. You just continue to talk and enjoy the sound of your voice while you drone on about how great you are and how no one else can compare. I get that, you think you’re special. You and your small group of insiders think you are special. But on the outside, you’re a JAG. For all your accomplishments around here, you’re just another girl. You’re just as expendable as you like to point out I am. But this place would go on without you and it would do just fine without Hexa-gun. Does that bother you?

The funny thing about you is you spend half the time acting like I’m a joke and then bring this around to explain how you’re more motivated than ever to beat me. So which is it, hun? You think I suck, or you think you have to take me seriously. Clearly I have your attention now, and you can deny it but you’ll just keep looking like a fool. This is a new direction for the two of us. This is the time you start to trip and stumble down the path that makes it too hard for you to save Hexa-gun. This is the time when you start needing to pay that therapist a little bit extra so you can explain how your days and nights are being haunted by each and every loss you take at the hands of me and Team Cross. These are going to be moments that last for the rest of your life. These are going to be the ones you wish you could forget as you grow older and enter that retirement community here in the next 10 or so years. Voltage is just the beginning of this for you. It’s the start of a long, grueling, painful end to the things you hold so dear. Hey… at least you’ve got Eris.
Post February 18th 2016, 10:36 pm by Guest
Showdown Promo #2

I have turned pennies into millions; I was given nothing and have become one of the very best in the history of Vixens.

My name is Madison Kaline
I am the Mistress of Death
Where I go
People will follow my lead

I am the living legend
The Mistress of Death
Where ever I go
Death always follows

You wish your name was Madison Kaline
The Mistress of Death
You copy my every move
I am an aspirant for everyone around

The tunnel is so dark
You cannot see a thing
No light at the end
The torment, the despair, the endless war
That is life
There is no way out
Unless it ends with a sweet blissful death

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

**The scene opens up with Madison Kaline who wearing a purple hoodie with the hoodie up, she is in an undisclosed location as she begins to speak**

Mockery in its truest form, is nothing but jealously. Cloud and everybody else mocks my poetry because not only are they jealous of my ability to write my true feelings down in the work of art form, but they are also jealous of the woman I am. You see poetry isn’t for everybody, so when people like Cloud or Tarah make a mockery out of it, it makes me angry, because not only do they write terribly written out poems, but it’s just a slap in the face to everybody who ever has written a poem from the heart.  That’s the thing, these women have no hearts, and they have no passion for anything. That is why they are not only jealous of my poetry but they are jealous of the woman I have become, and the woman I am today. You see EAW and its fans have seen me grow from a little naive girl trying to become friends with everybody and anybody but realistically had no friends, to a beautiful, one of a kind, one hundred percent all natural woman; and now everybody wants to be just like me, everybody now wants to be Maddie’s friend!  (Madison laughs) Thing is now, I don’t want nor do I need any friends, I have learned in a quick amount of time here in EAW, that friends get you nowhere. My rise to the top of the Vixens division I did it with the help of nobody but myself. I created opportunities that others in this division where just afforded.

Over the year and a half I have been in EAW I have had my fair share of critics, first people were questioning if I was truly taking my job seriously here in EAW, because I use to like having fun and I enjoyed  putting smiles on people’s faces, so then after months upon months of being tortured mentally by co-workers backstage, I dropped the dopey personality, and I became a realist, I became what everybody wanted me to become, however what they didn’t realize, is that they created a monster.  No longer the hugging happy little girl, who loved everybody, no, no, no, that girl was gone. The monster inside her came out, and Madison Kaline was born. But that wasn’t good enough of people, no, then they started to doubt my work ethic (Madison laughs). Can you believe there are actually Vixens in this division, who are questioning my work ethic, stating I don’t put enough work in, and that couldn’t be further from the truth. Maybe because I don’t sit here and ramble on and on about that same old cry baby stories that some of these other Vixens do on a daily basis, it doesn’t mean jack shit. Wrestling is my life; it has been since I was a fan, as a kid. I eat sleep and breathe wrestling, twenty four seven. You see I get upset when a person like Cloud Matsuda, when she tries to talk down on me, tries to belittle me.  I get tired of the constant disrespect I am given here in a daily basis, which is why I destroyed Tarah Nova at King of Elite, she chose to treat me with such disrespect for months, and that is what happens when you step on The Mistress of Deaths feet. You get your throat sliced with barbed wire. Cloud wants to talk about how she beat me in one match? Bitch please, the only reason you have that tainted victory over The Killer of the Vixen Killer, is because a certain somebody interfered in our match, you see Cloudy, that is the only time I ever lose matches, I constantly have people ruining my matches, because they are jealous of me. I would have a perfect record in EAW, if these women weren’t so jealous of my wrestling skills. Here we are now going full circle with this, and the reason people are jealous of me, is because of the amount I have accomplished, the reason you, Cloud and the rest of you Madison Kaline wannabees in that STD filled Vixens locker room are jealous of me is because I have accomplished so much more than you, I am a former Vixens Champion, I have defeated Hall of Fame Vixens, and I have main evented countless FPV matches.  I have turned pennies into millions; I was given nothing and have become one of the very best in the history of Vixens. Like me or not, I don’t care what you think about me, I don’t care about anything anyway says about me backstage, on social media or in interviews. I have developed thick skin, and if you throw stones toward me, expect a death sentence by yours truly.

Cloud is not helping her case with the amount of disrespect she has thrown at a true living legend like me.  The ass kicking I will give her will be like no other. You asked for it Cloud, you just keep running your mouth, and when people run their mouth, they get their ass kicked. But it’s okay maybe you can reform Sexy Curry, but this time change your team name to Irrelevant Curry, because that is what you and Haruna are. You two are, and will always be nothing; you will always be in my shadow no matter if I am Vixens Champion or not, the spotlight is always on me, because I am the best thing going in this division today, it’s certainly not you two. It’s certainly not that hack of a champion Eris LeCava. I am more talented, and more interesting than the so called champion Eris. But anyway, I’m starting to ramble on like other “top Vixens” who love to talk (Madison laughs), Showdown Cloud Matsuda vs Madison Kaline, my rise back to the top of the division continues.

**Madison gives the camera an evil stare, as she walks away, camera fades**
AlexisDiemos
Post February 18th 2016, 7:52 pm by AlexisDiemos
People are going to say that I retreated into the darkness that I left long ago when I joined the Sanatorium. That my decision was a horrible one...but they don’t understand at all do they? Because when I go out there, I still hear cheers for me. I still hear cheers for my husband, cheers for ONI, and cheers for Maero. I didn’t turn my back on those that have supported me my whole life. No...I’ve just discovered something. That the darkness that exists inside of me, that darkness that consumed me...there is light there as well. And I have embraced both whole heartedly with nothing holding me back now. Chaos isn’t all darkness, and it isn’t devoting yourself entirely to the light. It’s a beautifully disturbed mix of both, swirling together in a vortex of violence. In the end I just looked into myself and pulled that darkness back out. I’m using it for my own means now...I’m using it to help my family. I will help them through whatever trials they may face, not as a queen as the world wants to say that I am. My husband...Eclipse Diemos. You all refer to him as The Outcast King but in our family he is simply the one that will put himself in the front so that others will be protected...but we stand beside him. We won’t let him take all the pain and feel the scars by himself. So we stand to help him along. Our king. My husband. So I stand as his wife, not as a queen and not as an empress. Just a girl who is willing to get her knuckles bruised and her face bloodied if it means that she will stand tall again and again and win against all odds. No fear. No worries. Nothing by my own pride as a competitor, and my station as a Vixen in EAW.That’s what I fight for...and that’s why I fight now.

So that brings me to my opponent. My first opponent since I joined Sanatorium...and for once it isn’t that annoying German Sheridan Muller. Hopefully she’s choking on one of her damn sausages. Anyways my opponent is Hayley Sykes. A new girl. A punk rocker, which I have to say...ended up buying one of her old albums. She can definitely sing, hell I even caught myself singing one of her songs awhile ago. She even has some measure of talent in this business apparently. It’s nice to see someone who can so easily transition from one path of the world to an entirely other path in their life. It’s so beautiful to see that transition in you, especially for someone as young as you. It’s so beautiful...but in the end it’s all for naught. You just ran into a brick wall of your life sweetie. Because you can’t exactly cope with someone like me...not as you are. You have to have a lot more fire in your stomach than you have right now, as the fledgling phoenix that you are. You are stepping against someone whose wings are battle tested against empresses, queens of darkness, warriors, and princesses. I’ve fought tooth and nail and have pushed my way back to my position as one of the top girls in this company. You? You are just starting out Hayley. You are only beginning the path of your ascension. So I think I’ll help you along the way. I won’t hold back like others might...because if you want to make it anywhere here, you will have to fight for your life every single day. You will have to work your way back up to the prime of your life, and you are going to do that against me, or you are going to lose and learn from that mistake.

That’s what I’m looking forward too. I’m looking forward to seeing your eyes burning with fire to compete against me. I want to see you struggle to find your footing, I want to see you hear the rallying cries of the masses as they push for you to win. I want to hear the slap of the refs hand as he counts for the pinfall...for you or for me. I am going to go all out...and I hope you do as well. Because if you don’t...I’m going to break your arm...and you’ll have to watch the match replays from a hospital bed, and when you come back you’ll be stronger for it. I promise you Hayley...but do me a favor. Go all out, and make this fun. As a lesson from me to you. I can’t wait Hayley. I cannot wait.  
Clark Duncan
Post February 18th 2016, 6:22 pm by Clark Duncan
Everything's coming up Milhouse Clark.

In case you missed it, I'm still the New Breed Champion. So uh, bad luck if you were rooting for Maero to win or me to lose because that didn't happen. It looked like Maero had my number, as in that he had the match one with that triangle choke but I'm a firm believer in the whole "where there's a will, there's a way" thing and when you partner that up with the classic "never give up, never surrender" idea, it basically means you're a little bitch if you throw in the towel. I don't even have a white flag to wave when a situation gets dire because I try to make sure those scenarios never come about to begin with.

The whole tag team adventure has returned some mixed results. Cage and I are still in pursuit of the EAW Unified Tag Team Championships and won't stop until we get them, but we can't be losing to guys like Lioncross and Carlos Rosso. I'm pretty sure they may as well be a team now. LionCarlos? Lioncrosso? Something will roll off the tongue. They're poking their nose in our little quest for the titles just because they beat us and they're half committed to the idea of teaming. That's totally not confusing at all. Anyway, given the chance, Cage and I can definitely beat them this time around. In fact, we can beat any team given the chance.

Oh and then there's that small matter of me working for Ashten Cross... again. Except this time is kind of like last time in that I'm still very much my own man with my own agenda. I still don't like Hexagun any more than the next guy. I'm still a tad salty from what went down at Road to Redemption. You know... being first eliminated from the chamber and all. Except this time the fight isn't just against the Mercenaries, it's also against Luzmala, and Drake and Jones, who also happen to be the guys holding the tag team belts that I'm pretty set on acquiring. Well, that's handy. I've still legitimately beaten The Mercenaries before and I've had the pleasure of being able to tango with Drake Jaeger and Luzmala before, but Tiberius Jones and I are basically unacquainted.

To make matters worse or better, man I'm not even sure at this point... anyway, I have to team with Carson Ramsay. Not just this week against Drake and Jones, but as part of Team Cross as Fighting Spirit 2. I guess we share a goal and can put our differences aside. I'll do it. I can actually move on. It's Carson I'm worried about. He'll probably do everything begrudgingly, but I'm relatively sure he'll actually get the job done. If he applies himself with half the effort he put into trying to win the New Breed Championship off me, then we're fine. It also helps that we've got Cailin Dillon to hose down any situation that may arise. I get the vibe that she won't deal with any of our shit. There's also Ryan Savage on our team. I'm still annoyed that he stopped me from beating Mr DEDEDE, but that's a minor issue I'll forget for now if it means Hexagun get banished for good. We're being kept in the dark about team member number five, but I trust Ashten Cross learned something about being competent after watching the way I handled part of Voltage.

The enemy this week though is Drake Jaeger and Tiberius Jones. Drake is an interesting cat. Last time we talked he was preaching to people at a soup kitchen. Yeah, that's a thing that happened. I don't mind that he's an oddball, it's a refreshing change from the cookie cutter losers that thing they're unique. Be like Drake Jaeger. Or don't, eh... yeah, maybe don't. I would like to beat this guy, I really would, but I'm probably even more interested in what weird and wonderful things he's got to say and the antics that come with it. His buddy has a majorly cool name. Tiberius. I like it. Can more people be named Tiberius? That is badass. I'd name my kid Tiberius. Not after Tiberius Jones of course, but it's cool. The general gist of what old mate Jonesy here said was that he doesn't like Zack Crash because he was "LITERALLY" a dictator. All hail, heh. Nah, but my favourite part was when Tiberius tried to mean and egy and say shit that was apparently supposed to rub me the wrong way. I've never really been by the book despite my facade and general demeanor as a pretty business savvy individual. I don't mind breaking a few rules or bones to get things done. I shoot from the hip too, no time for locking in on the target and taking them out with a well executed headshot. I've learned that if you don't react quickly, it's game over and you lose. So, while the team of Clark Duncan and Carson Ramsay hypothetically shouldn't work, maybe two wrongs can make a right. Sometimes the odd couple or chalk and cheese pairing is a recipe for success. I'm not much of a gambler, but I'm willing to bet that's how it plays out this Sunday.
The Consigliere
Post February 18th 2016, 3:46 pm by The Consigliere
Oooh. "Twat licker". I bet you felt like such a badass saying that. (laughs)

I swear to god, the moment you open that disgusting whore mouth, I can't help but beg the gods to end my life. The only reason I ever try to bother hearing you out is so that I could laugh at all these nonsensical explanations, every hollow point, every little assumption, every self-pitying act that certainly shames the Vixens division more than Haruna Sakazaki ever did for it, and I just couldn't wait to give you counterarguments and prove how wrong you are. At first I thought, "Alright... She's new. She doesn't know anything and I'm probably being Punk'd." But weeks pass and months followed and I just WISHED to tell you so bad: "Okay, Cailin. You had your fun... Time to get serious and give me something to work with...." But I realize that you're exactly built that way and you are never going to change. You are still the same one-dimensional little bitch who couldn't keep her mouth shut because while she pretends that everything she says is interesting to the fans and even slightly intelligent to her opponents, she doesn't realize that just about everyone only endures the sound of her screeching voice while she states the same played out response that's been expected of her and her warped perception! "Oh garsh darn! The Iconomy wasn't my fault!", "Oh goodie, I've changed this time I swear!", "Oh peaches, I'll certainly end Hexa-gun!"

And you have the fucking nerve to call people boring. You have the nerve to point out other people's flaws before looking in the mirror and realizing that the problem might just be standing right in front of you. You have the audacity to even let out a yawn with your halitosis breath, when a big portion of your verbal retorts is just fucking equivalent to your actual wrestling skills -- you put people to sleep! So stop it, Cailin. You are not doing anyone any favors by TRYING to stand up to me. You're not being smart, being bold by attempting to step closer, risking your well-being, and risking your credibility which is pretty much gone, just to once again say that you survived a match against the Heart Break Gal and lived to tell the tale while she celebrates her victory! You're a hopeless cause who has nothing better to offer to the fans so the moment a surreal opportunity presents itself in front of her, one which she isn't sure she's going to walk away from breathing, you just jump right in without even thinking about it! You're nothing but an insignificant little wart whose importance remains to glow for the sole fact that she holds a Championship. I tried to be reasonable with you. I tried to warn you that you are only putting yourself in harm's way when you decide to tinker with complicated machinery you've gained no expertise in, whatsoever. I've told you that taking part in this war when your heart's not in it will only tear you apart and leave you disappointed but you just never listen to someone who grows by her experience and let a general manager, who couldn't give a damn about your career, tell you what to do. And you blindly follow like a loyal pup, which while laughable, is exactly why I'm always two steps ahead of you and there's not a damn thing you can do. I dislike being trapped. And I certainly hate being controlled. When people like Ashten Cross think they can have me follow their orders, I find a way to make damn sure they're the ones to suffer for it and things don't go as they planned. Because that's just the kind of person I am, Cailin. I am not seduced by empty promises, only the thirst for power and gold. I am not drawn in by your pitiful act of righteousness where you stand here and act like you know everything that's right from wrong, I just do as I please and make others suffer for my glory. I trample over bodies. I intend to win my matches, and I will keep fighting even when things go awry and out of my control. Nothing about me is constant, for I am ever-changing, ever-adapting and never will I let someone like you defeat me even in a match that proves absolutely nothing, except the idea that another person is just attempting to pull our strings.

And you're just letting them.

I never asked you to join Hexa-gun, you stupid bitch. I merely asked you to back off and leave the war to people who actually have something to fight about rather than struggling with their personal drama that nobody fucking cares about. You can side with us by fighting for extreme, by going the extra mile, by stepping out of your comfort zone and helping our cause instead of, like everyone else, pretending that you hate everything Hexa-gun stands for and yet participating in body-crushing matches to settle differences, where you're more than happy to use weapons to decide the outcome! We have events dedicated to using glass shards to hurt your foes. We have matches made to electrocute and shock your opponents just to win. People go through so much trouble and cause so much physical damage in every FPV, but when we state our intentions on bringing back cruelty and violence as the standard for greatness, it's too much for you hypocritical dimwits! And someone like Cailin Dillon undermines it so much, and doesn't want Hexa-gun to get away with it like we're the fucking bad guys who are trying to hurt her, as if her existence, let alone her opinions, can make us twitch in fear! The very first time we exchanged words, I asked you to side with me against The Iconomy, you defended them and they ended up kicking you out because of your own incompetence, no matter how you twist the circumstances. Later on, I tried to convince you that all the other Vixens are garbage and abominations that make you look full-on retarded the more you align yourself with them, and it certainly did its number, if your downright ignorance hasn't said enough. One more chance I give you to back away from Team Cross and side with me because this is NOT going to end well for you. I'm doing you favors. I'm trying to protect you and you still treat me like I'm your enemy.

And why is that, Cailin? Why am I the enemy, though you go through all the trouble with these words of respect towards me? My guess is it's because it's what you were taught from the beginning -- always be humble, avoid the mean bitches, avoid The Heart Break Gal for she doesn't give a rat's ass about you and says the first awful thing that comes to her head instead of telling you what a great fucking day it is! You respect my skills, my fighting spirit and the way I cope with losses, but you can't even find it in you to take a minute and think about the things I say... all because you are stuck in your own bubble. You settle for mediocrity and second-rate performances. You seek your safe space where everyone tells you comforting lies about how great you are, while you ignore actual criticisms and the harsh reality that comes with working in the wrestling industry. You spent a long time convincing yourself that there's something wrong with my attitude, that I'm the bully you have to stand up to... but what have I even done Cailin? Win matches? Give my best in every situation I'm placed in? Humiliate my opponents in order to prove them wrong? Beat you each and every time we come across one another? Cailin, it's not my fault that you were careless and made to look like an idiot in our past matches, and I always got the upper hand. It's not my fault that you are easily defeated. And it certainly isn't my fault that I'm more driven than ever to beat you where you stand whether it be Voltage night, or any time in the future.

You're playing with fire and tempting fate without even considering the repercussions your reckless assumptions could have. On Voltage, your nightmares will become a reality and all those memories of being toppled over by Hexa-gun will flash back in your head like a post-traumatic vision.

And I'll be there with the same smirk on my face to watch that happen.
showster26
Post February 18th 2016, 3:44 pm by showster26
Dynasty promo #5

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 2 Mens-4

The scene opens backstage inside the personal dressing room of EAW’s self proclaimed Social Media Champion “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels.  It’s here that we find a cluster of reporters from around the world,  gathered around Michaels (who is flanked by his trainer Akio Inoue, as well as his agent Johnny J.)  Trying to get a few clip worthy quotes pertaining to the upcoming Hell’s Warpath match, during the Rising Tide Pre-Show. 

Reporter #1: “Mister Michaels, tonight you are to compete in the first ever Hell’s Warpath Match.  Is there any concerns about wrestling in a match where no one is totally sure what to expect?

Michaels: “First off everyone is already expecting by the time this match is finished to see a wrestling ring become more akin to a demilitarize zone, you’d have to be a fool not to .  Second, I’ve everyone already knows that I am going to cut thru those nine nincompoops like a hot knife thru butter.  Everything else, well that’s anyone’s guess.

Reporter #2: “Inoue-San, You have been in charge of training Michaels for this match.  Do you believe that he is prepared for this match?”

Inoue: “Yes he is.  I can say that without a single doubt.  He was able to quickly learn the concepts of his new training regimen, and apply them in our sparring sessions.  He’s been amazing to work with, and I have the utmost confidence that he will be the one who gets his hand raised tonight.

Reporter #3: “Mister Michaels, do you have any last minute responses to the comments made by several of your opponents?”

Michaels: “As a matter of fact, I do.   You all suck, plain and simple.  Caine, just because that psychobabble bullshit that spews from your mouth might psyche out weak minded simpletons like Kevin Hunter, do you really think it’s going to work on me?  Now you’re right about how I haven’t changed any in the past six months, but why would I need to?  I am the psychical embodiment of Perfection, and there’s no such thing as better than perfect!  And what’s more, I’ve been tearing thru bottom feeders like you since the moment I walked thru the door.  What have you done?  You beat up a few nobodies, and think that you’re as much of a bad ass as you pretend to be.  Why don’t you try standing against the men I’ve stood against in this ring, or at the very least, a guy who has at least one win to his name, Then maybe some small shred of your ridiculous rhetoric might actually be semi convincing.  I’ve told you once, and I’ll tell you again, the thing that separates me from a chump like you isn’t bravado, or arrogance, it isn’t pride, or ego, it’s the fact that I have more talent in my little pinky, that you could ever possibly dream of having.  And I know you don’t believe me now, that’s okay, neither did any of the other assholes that I beat the ever loving shit out of  did either. 

And Kevin Hunter, I don’t get how you think you can talk yourself up into thinking you stand a chance in this one.  You act like you’re the only guy who has ever been in a multi-man match with no disqualifications.  Maybe I would give some credence to this whole ‘we’re lambs being drawn to the slaughter’ garbage, if you wouldn’t have had your ass handed to you by Dynasty’s bottom tier talent two weeks in a row!  You think that anyone Is buying all you talk about chaos besides all those drunken jackasses in your little club?  Let me ask you something, just how many times did you have to get down on your knees, and suck on some dude’s tailpipe to become president?  That is how you got that job right?  Because from what I’ve seen of you, there is no other way that anyone would have chosen you to lead them, unless they were able to say that they made the club president their bitch!   Kinda like how I’m going to say it after I toss you over the top rope, and out of the match tonight.  Kevin, you bring your wannabe Fonnzie ass to the ring, and I guarantee that by the end of the night you’ll find a print of my boot running right across it as a reminder, that Chaos can’t rattle Perfection.

And then we have Dustin, a fly who becomes more, and more of an annoying, irritating, pest the longer you let him buzz around you.  Well Dustin, in just a short while you and me will be face to face, and you know what?   After I’m done with you, the only remanence will be left, will be stain on a rolled up new paper.  You say that I haven’t said anything about you in particular, and maybe you’re partially correct because I really couldn’t care less about you.  Your matches are only on the card so that the fans can have time for a bathroom break.  You’re only on the roster because much like your wife, Dynasty had a hole that it another guy needed to fill.  You’re a pathetic worm who isn’t worth a scrap of my time.  You say I have to pick a side?  I already have.  It’s the same side I’ve been on since day one, MINE.  No Dustin I don’t need to pick a side, you do.  Because anyone, or anything that stands between me and that New Breed Title match, is going to get torn a new asshole.  You say I have no substance, I say wait till we step in the ring.  Then just like my millions upon millions of followers, you’ll see firsthand that everything I do in the ring backs up all the style I carry outside of it.

And to Donny, Marcus, and all the other jackasses who are only there to waist space until I toss them out, you are all in for the fight of your lives. You are stepping into the ring with the man who has taken Zack Crash, Tig Kelly, Mr.DEDEDE, and many others to their absolute limit.  Your taking on a guy who has competed in five men ladder matches, and glass gauntlet matches  that looked more like car wrecks than competition, and walked away unscathed.   You’re facing off against the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hashtag hero to millions upon millions of followers from every corner of the globe.  The man whose followers have chosen him to be their Social Media Champion because they recognize his good given gifts of in ring talent, endurance, strength, speed, and charisma.  They know that I am the total package, that’s why I am the Destiny of Dynasty, the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever come to know, and the man who has that New Breed Tile match hashtag in the bag baby!  So keep that belt warm for me Clark, and try not to get any of your grubby little fingerprints on it.  And the rest of boys, tonight I’ll see you in HELL, so Picture THAT!

Johnny: “That’s all the time my client has for questions right now, he’ll be available after his victory tonight, thank you.”

With that Johnny leads the rounds up the reporters out the door.

FADE TO BLACK.
Drastik
Post February 18th 2016, 3:37 pm by Drastik
[The camera opens up to Drastik standing in front of a white wall. He is dressed in semi-formal clothing with his lavender dress shirt unbuttoned at the top. He has an expensive wristwatch on that he adjusts and flashes what appears to be a ring on his finger before flipping his hair back and looking at the camera. He nods and takes a deep breath as he mouths the words to the cameraman, “I’m ready.” The cameraman holds up his fingers counting down Drastik before putting up a thumbs up to say that the camera is rolling, with subtitles being added in post-production so that GI Styles and his hometown crowd know what’s being said.]

I’m going to be honest with you guys, I’m freaking out about this Rising Tide thing coming up tomorrow night. First off, I could have SWORN that this thing was supposed to be booked in Vietnam but apparently we’re in China or something? Anyways, I just told my agent to handle that. But that’s not the major issue. You all heard me loud and clear when I put my foot down and said that EAW has just thrown losers at me again and again. Sure, not all of these matches have gone my way, but flukes are flukes. No one has convincingly competed with me and it’s shown. While I’ve been back for almost two months it feels like I’m not even here at all because I’ve continued to face schmuck after schmuck after schmuck. The guys upstairs know what they’re doing too. They want to throw me guys like Nigey or Eddie Mack or whatever because they want to see me compete but then DON’T allow the strap to be put on the line because I’m “above that”. If I’m above that, then why am I facing these losers in the first place?

I’m getting sidetracked. The reason I’m so nervous about Rising Tide is because when I put myself out there and said that ANYONE can come down to the ring tomorrow night and try to tussle with the man who knows hustle, I risked showing up to the ring without anyone else coming out to meet me. Now sure, I’ll be the first to admit that I’ll play it off with the whole “I’m too good for any of these guys anyways. No one wants to face me cuz they’re soooo scared!” rant while all the residents of South Korea clap for me even though none of them know a lick of English. But deep down, I’ll be a little hurt honestly. Did people forget about the Shaman of Sexy? Did they just mix up the dates and think the show was the next day? Did they WANT to come out to meet me but fall asleep while watching the historically boring Lucian Black vs. Rhaegar matchup? My mind would be racing like a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl waiting for a text back from Eden, honestly, man. And now here I am, making sure to get my haircut and beard trim all in order, trying to decide if I want to wear sparkly all-black tights or go with something a little more Jappy like red and white with a Godzilla thong underneath. I’m doing everything I can to make this as inviting to my future opponent as I possibly can. Hell, I even sent out e-vites to guys who I thought might be interested—E-VITES!! And guess how many responses I’ve gotten back? Zero. Ziltch. Nada. Check your goddamn emails.

Whoever decides to show up, whoever decides to respond to the invitation I’ve given them, might put themselves in a spot where they can absorb the fifteen minutes of fame that comes inherently from being a part of one of the segments I’m in. Look at Carlos Russo, ladies and gentlemen. I didn’t even know he was a part of the company still, the dude comes out doped up and barely able to stand, and miraculously, CWF click-rates shoot up. Sure, no one stayed on the site long enough to look up archived videos of old matches and whatnot…BUT IT’S THE THOUGHT! It’s the sentiment! Kevin Devastation could go from saying “I’m done” to coming back to the biggest pop of the night—albeit a loud, collective groan from the entire audience unhappy to see him and his silly little vampire gimmick or whatever other stupid thing he wants to commit himself to. Hurricane Hawk could go from failed underground hip-hop artist back to failed PRIMETIME jobber to me on live TV! GI Styles could hop over the barricade and try to gouge my eyes out with chopsticks and I wouldn’t even see it coming! Imagine just how well GI Slanteyeles would blend in with that crowd we’re going to get tomorrow night. Imagine it. And since we’re not having the show on the Lord’s Day, what if Heart Break Boy comes roaring down the ramp as if I had a Eucharist in my pocket and made his illustrious return to EAW?

[Drastik looks over the top of the camera where the cameraman makes a gesture and mouths the words, “Heart Break Boy’s already been back.” Drastik mouths the words “No shit?” and then looks down at the ground in disbelief because he hasn’t even heard anyone even mention HBB being back.]

A-Anyways…if you’re out there and you heard my message, if you’re out there and you got my e-vite but didn’t have the decency to reply back, if you’re out there and can make it out here to the Philippines by tomorrow night, I dare you to show up. It doesn’t matter if I make an example out of you because this is free publicity in an international market. You get fifteen minutes of fame just for showing up and getting your ass kicked, and for the majority of you, that isn’t a bad tradeoff at all. Just know that when you’re laid on your back, whatever Asian mumbo-jumbo this crowd will be chanting it’ll be for me and it’ll be translated as “BEST. IN THE WORLD.”

[Drastik smirks at the camera one last time and then the cameraman switches the camera off. He comes around and gives Drastik a stereotypically Asian bow before pulling out his tamagotchi and attending to it as he leaves offscreen. Another associate with a headset runs onto the set with a bunch of pictures of Drastik and Hello Kitty poorly photoshopped as if they’ve got their arms around each other and both have a thumbs up. Drastik takes a sharpie from the associate and begins crudely signing them and handing them back to the associate who slips them into plastic coverings that have a “17,000 Yen / $150” sticker on them. The overarching camera moves back away from the set and slowly fades to black. When it finally does, solid white text flashes on the screen for a moment before disappearing and ending the behind-the-scenes video package.]

SAIL

Last edited by Drastik on February 19th 2016, 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Stark
Post February 18th 2016, 1:54 pm by Stark
You know for the loud mouth I expected you to be, you’re actually pretty quiet Regulator. That’s good though, I hope you’re using the opportunity to train and get ready, which means contrary to other opponents I’ve faced throughout my career, you’re actually taking me seriously. That’s good, it will separate you immediately from the likes of people I’ve faced before in my career. That’s what I don’t understand though, why am I looked so down upon? No one takes me as a legit opponent, I’m always ‘some guy’ they need to go through to get what they want, a lot of times I’m barely mentioned in my opponents promos. They’re too busy talking about themselves and sucking their own dicks and it pisses me off so much because even though I’m far from an egotist, it annoys me that even after all I’ve worked for, people go out of their way to not acknowledge me. This is honestly my first big break, in a one on one environment to finally EARN what I’ve worked up to my whole career.

I usually talk about my rise to the New Breed Championship in a positive light but looking back on it, I was a fluke, just like everyone says. That championship scramble at Reasonable Doubt was clearly meant to be won by Nick Angel, Clark Duncan, or Venom. The Russian, El Landerson, and I were all filler talent probably put in the match with the intention to make the other three look good. I wasn’t supposed to win the match, I wasn’t even supposed to come close. But still, I surpassed the favored New Breed talents like Nick Angel and Clark Duncan and took the number one contendership for myself. Then what? I spend 3 months facing opponents like Starr Stan, going in matches against Psycho Brody as if I STILL had something to prove after already earning the contendership – but still, I did it, and I am definitely grateful for the opportunities I received. I main evented Showdown three times in that two month span and looked hella good doing it too. I then finally received my shot against Jamie O’Hara but OF COURSE it ended up being a triple threat match, and made my life that much harder.

Regulator, my point is I was never meant to be the guy. I came in out of nowhere, a reject from one of the most disrespected wrestling companies on the market before I made my way into the EAW. Few people knew who I was and even those that did knew that I probably wasn’t going to amount to anything. But I still went out and proved them ALL WRONG. This time though, they know now. They know I’m going to be something, that’s why the General Manager gave me this one on one match because it’s finally time to prove myself. You know that in my last promo I said I am not too worried about this match because I’m going to receive many opportunities in the future. I’m going to take that all back. Because if I had to spend years clawing at the bottom of the barrel just to get to this point, who knows how long it’s going to be before I get the next one?

So this is what’s going to happen. I’m putting it all on the line, because you and I are surprisingly in the same boat here. This kind of match is do or die, for both me and you. I NEED this opportunity because I’m not going to wait around for another one. You said that this is your only chance to prove that you still belong in today’s EAW, and that you’re not just a has-been from the past who never accomplished anything more than the same championship he is chasing after all these years later. Your little comeback ends tomorrow though, because there’s no way you’re getting past me. I am going to become the National Elite Champion, and trust me you’re one of the last people who’s going to be able to stop me.
Cailin Dillon
Post February 18th 2016, 12:06 pm by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #3

To call yourself a realist is a mistake. I’ve never met a realist who saw herself as a cure to a problem that doesn’t exist. What you are is someone with a twisted, messed up imagination. You should have just stayed in Germany, living under that rock you decided to crawl out from under for some reason. Now we’ve just got Sheridan, the German accented clone of so many others before her trying to oppress the Vixens division all on her own. Why? Because you’re so fucking powerful and awesome? You’re just an asshole that doesn’t know when to shut up. Truthfully, you’re most efficient at stubbornly being an idiot. But I digress, we’ll let you do you and just keep it rolling.

I understand you’re weak. You can be the most talented and prettiest girl in the world, but you lack common sense. And that’s where it all goes south for you. Your whole message makes you sound like the little girl. There’s no idealism in me promising to outwork you in the ring. That’s straight confidence. That’s complete knowledge. The funny thing is that you’re walking around like you’ve already got this all figured out. You beat a couple people in Germany, call yourself a goddess and bring that same perception here. So you’ve beat a couple people here. It means nothing. And you try to make it seem like what you’re doing is scrubbing this division clean of its mediocrity. Go home, you’re drunk. If you had any idea what this place was like during the summer, you’d know how wrong you are to see yourself as the solution to the problem that doesn’t exist. The Vixens division was in shambles. Tarah was standing tall as champion above a group that was mostly unmotivated. That’s when this group needed its injection of new talent. It didn’t need to be turned upside down and started over. It just needed new blood. That’s what you are now, new blood mixing into a pot that was already being stirred just fine without you. Yet you decided you could be something more, and you couldn’t be more wrong. The truth about you is that I could say anything and you would turn around and spin it off the fucking map. You would make sure you say something so dumb in return and take it in such a nonsensical way that it truly only makes sense to you. It’s only a matter of time before you come in the ring waving your flag and you get absolutely thumped, dropped on your ass and made to realize just how off you really are. As a matter of fact, that time is just a few days away.

No matter what flawed story you want to believe about me, the truth is my mother died shortly after I was born. I was raised by a single father and I’ve always competed. I always wanted to win, and I never settled. That’s just continued to translate throughout my life. Everywhere I’ve been I’ve won, and EAW has been no different. You, meanwhile, are living with a plastic sheet that protects you from all these faux cancers that your idealistic mind sees around you. That’s funny, huh? You try and call me and idealist when you preach fake cancers and fake cures. Get real you ridiculous cartoon character. Why don’t you go back and turn a camera on and just let it follow you around for hours and don’t even say a word. Just let us see every damn thing you do without hearing your voice. Because that’s what you’re truly the best at. When you speak... that’s when everyone gets the clear picture on you. That’s when they all say, ‘Oh… so that’s her problem.’ Because you are talented and you are beautiful, but you’re also more insane than anybody could ever accuse Eris LeCava of being. Because the things you say are so unbelievable, only you truly could believe it. You preach about me not being a winner like I’ve never won anything. You make it sound like I’m just happy to be here. But you don’t realize you’re digging your own grave with a backhoe. Please, come into the match not taking me seriously. You will make ending this charade of yours so, so much easier. Come into this match with the same lackluster opinions you are developing of me and I will put a clown suit on you. Our match will be quickly forgotten for your contributions to it. Anytime history finds record of it, the result will be simple. Cailin Dillon easily routed Sheridan Muller. We can add a side note to it, too. As it turns out, this was the beginning of the end of Sheridan’s time in EAW. After this match, she packed her backs and went back to Deutschland where the doctors could make sure she stopped harming herself.

It’s funny that you see yourself as a hero to this division. The great thing is that you’re far from a hero. The even better thing is that you aren’t even a villain. You’re just a bit player, a pawn on the chessboard that just got slid into striking range of a major piece. But we won’t be wasting our time playing a game of chess in the ring. You don’t have the strategic mind to even participate in that kind of warfare. Fuck German Efficiency. German Efficiency is a joke. German Efficiency is lame. And you say German Efficiency too much. The only thing efficient about this match is going to be the way I beat your ass. Then you can go back and open up your notebook, go over all the notes you take and shake your head as you try to figure out where you went wrong. I can pinpoint that one for you — it was the moment you opened your mouth. You took the wrong direction. Why on earth are you so obsessed with talking about money all the time. Who the fuck is here for the money? Are you? You talk about it more than any Vixen I’ve ever faced. Is that why you think you’re a realist, because you acknowledge the fact that we get paid to do this? My god you are a walking punch line. I’ve rarely met someone who lives in a dream world quite like the one you’ve constructed. I don’t even walk around talking like the world is all sunshine and rainbows. But you pulled that so far out of your ass that you felt you had to use it. Like you just drooled and smiled as you decided it was a line to good to pass up. Wow, who knows how you’ll react when you lose this match. I full expect you to roll over on your stomach and throw a level-11 tantrum. Just kicking and squirming around as tears stream down your cheek because you realize how wrong you were.

And then you’re so stupid you wrote yourself off in the match. This title is irrelevant isn’t it? They only book irrelevant people to challenge me for it. I’m sorry, hunny, that includes you. You’re no different than anyone else who has challenged for it. When I say they think it’s easy, I mean they act like it’s easy to beat me. Just like you have this week. But go down the line. There are so many who are better than you. Aria and Haruna are much better than you. But none of those girls won their matches against me. They didn’t take the title. But you’re more irrelevant than they ever will be. Yet you think calling yourself the most talented wrestler in the company makes you this fucking rock n’ roll all-star who can’t be beat by me. Just keeping pumping your ego to the brim as you tell everyone this same shit over and over. German Efficiency, I’m better than you, I’m the best there is. By your backwards logic we’re just going to come out week after week and listen to you spout off this same thing and you’ll go right to the top. That just isn’t how this works. And you tell me to fuck off. You know who spent a whole week telling me she was more talented than me? Veena Adams. She lost, you will too. Just saying you’re more talented than someone doesn’t mean a damn thing. I’ll take care of mine in the ring, you just try to keep up. Sorta of like you’ll be doing all this week.

I know you don’t care about me or HBG or Eris or anyone but yourself. Who fucking cares what you think? But how stupid are you? Seriously, I really want you to honestly answer that. I’ve never seen someone so personally touched by a catchphrase. I used it against you because it’s trash. It’s absolute garbage that needs to be put away. It is the only original thing about you, and it’s just not any good. That’s why I spun it right back around and let you have just a little taste of it. You hammer home things that just aren’t facts. You’re better than everyone at everything! Oh my godz look at her! You sound exactly like a spoiled brat elementary school kid who runs around telling everyone she’s better than them. Congratulations, I guess. It’s gonna really suck when being better than everyone else comes back around as another one of your own idealist beliefs, and turns out to be far from realism. I hate to break it to you, but somebody has to. You aren’t invincible. Even if you really, really want to be. You’re just not. You’ve spent a lot of time trying to drive home this respect thing by taking it to another level. I can have respect for someone and still kick their ass. I already said that to you. But here you are trying to beat off a dead horse just going and going with it like respect means I’m some sap that will crumble if you don’t fight a clean match. Yeah, that couldn’t be any further from truth. But you don’t get it anyways. I don’t have any respect for you because you’re complete trash. How could anyone have any respect for you? You’re just three times the asshole you could ever imagine me to be, all wrapped up in one small, angry little package. You don’t see how much of a child you come across as with your approach. Just like you’re straight out of a high school drama. We get it, you’re a mean girl. Cool! For you to try and paint me as creepy because I’ve followed your matches, wow, what a stretch. Running out of ideas, are we darling? There’s something called knowing your opponent… and you fight in the same company as me, in the same division even. I like to see the other matches and know what’s going on. I don’t live like you do, I prefer to live outside from under that rock and see the world as it is. You know… as a realist. The reality is that you showed up to EAW with a catchphrase and a dream, but with one little problem as well. You walked into this place thinking it was a great idea to just do what a bunch of other girls did. The whole cancer thing, what a joke. And then you try to spin something out of the Team Cross thing and how they haven’t done a good job taking down Hexa-gun. Yeah, because they are just getting formed. Wow you try so hard, and you fail even harder. What points are you actually trying to make. Do you brainstorm by throwing a jump to conclusions mat on the ground and taking a leap of faith? Then you sit back and write all these misconstrued ideas down and you just let your mind spin it out of control.

My hands down favorite moment is when you tried to say I don’t have any competition for this title because I’m facing the other champion in Eris. So firstly, you acknowledged you’re going to lose this match. Brilliant tactic. And then you think a champion vs. champion match is just shit. This title has had great competition. It’s had solid matches you haven’t paid attention to at all. Including the steel cage match that featured Aria, who you seem to appreciate so much. Eris wants a match against the Specialist champion. She wants a match against me, but she’s playing a game. That’s just how she works. That’s how she has always worked. But you don’t know that because you’re new and just so freaking special that you’re playing catchup while you run around screaming that you’re the cure. For real, someone needs to put a muzzle on you and put you in safe keeping while they figure out what the cure is to you. I’ll take that step out of the equation for them this weekend, because I think what you need is a swift kick in the ass and a follow up kick in the teeth. Once again, I get that you’re hot shit. I get that you can act like I’m a Barbie doll and then turn around and brag about your looks. That’s cool. Take that hypocritical approach and just sail your boat out into the ocean of hope. Hey, don’t ask me for help when the ship starts sinking though. Maybe you can march right across the water like the goddess you clearly think you are and save yourself. Sink or swim right? I think I know you’ll be sinking. I’ve heard from you all week and I already know you’re sinking.

I knew when I mentioned my mother you would jump on it. It was easy bait. It was something you could comprehend. To be completely honest, I wanted to see how you would react to having that information. Lot’s of people have had it and used it far better than you did. I mean, seriously, you think I haven’t heard worse than what you said. I’m not naïve. Crusty bitches like you love to get a little thing like that and try to explode it into something even bigger. I would never expect you to go easy on me, because I won’t go easy on you. But you seem to act like this is all easy. This is all just a big joke to you. In your deluded mind, I’m worthless and you’re just gonna strut in there — oh excuse me, march, because you’re German — and just knock me around and I won’t fight back. You really think I’m such shit that I can’t even hold a candle to your ability. And that’s actually funny to me. Because I find myself so curious what you’ll be like after this match, after you lose. It’s going to be so crushing for you. You think I’m so positive, and that’s really not it. I know in this business you have to learn from every experience. It’s never going to go your way every time. And that’s what you’ll find out. You’re probably saying to yourself right now, how can she say that and then be so confident that she won’t lose. It’s simple, really. I know my opponent is so full of shit she’s in over her head. I’m shocked your eyes aren’t clouded over brown with how full of it you are. This isn’t just fun for me, this is my life. I’m not here to be second best and I’m not content with where I am now. I’m not going to stop standing up to every challenge and putting them on their back. This is not the moment it comes to an end for me, and it’s far from the moment that it begins for you. A small word of advice for you, Sheridan. If you want German Efficiency to be something you can use on into the future, maybe you should suspend the use of it for this match and pick it back up next week. Because when I take you to town this weekend and you lose our match, it’s going to be a point of ridicule for all your future opponents. And you might want to get that lip looked at before I split it open again. Your actions this week have been child’s play, but this is a grown up game. Allow me to send you back to the little kid’s table across the room, you’d fit in much better there. You aren’t ready for this moment, in fact you’re far from ready. This match is going to end in humiliation for you, and I don’t know if your little mind can handle that. Keep going bitch, because I don’t have a problem putting you down over and over.
The Heart Break Boy
Post February 18th 2016, 12:01 pm by The Heart Break Boy
I just don't get it.

People love to remind me of how many matches I've lost, more specifically matches that I've lost since the middle of last year. Supposedly these matches are making me look "old," "tired," or content on losing. They have wrapped their minds around these matches to try and tame the Heart Break Boy. They want to kill the peace inside me but they continue to fall recklessly on their faces. They try to revise my words into something completely far from the point. Scott Oasis brought up that I was hypocrite because I said that the Heart Break Boy doesn't dwell on the past. But still I have compared him to the past, not just rookies, even some veterans whose best choice of words is to strictly pummel me with yesterday's losses. If Scott Oasis only knew that I did not choose to base the past off his voice. In fact, his voice isn't even the past at all because many people like him are still yelling out the same old written garbage of today. I was simply stating that my losses are there but I'm moving ahead from them. Unlike someone such as him, whom has to come up with excuses to justify his past. I don't go down those routes.

I simply look at them, analyze my mistakes and improve off them. And that's one of the reasons why I said the Heart Break Boy is unreachable. It's the level of maturity, not because you can beat past wrestlers that I'm honestly not impressed about or I have beaten myself. Another fact had been pointed out that this match is between me and you. This match isn't between Lioncross, you and me. This match isn't between you, me and Drastik. This match is Scott Oasis verses The Heart Break Boy. And I would like to add that the Heart Break Boy's win ratio is way higher than his losses as of late. I just can't argue with the bigger matches that I've lost but not in any brushed away fashion. In all of those matches, there were nails and claws eating at each other, which proves why I am still the show-stealer, headliner and the main-event. I didn't just decide to say that your career has barely started for no reason. I can see talent and I won't ignore that you have some heights that you can reach. Of course in your mind, they have already been reached but you want to know why I can sit here all day and keep on informing Scott Oasis that he hasn't touched it?

Because what match can we honestly take note of that will go down in history with Oasis' name on it? What bridges has Scott Oasis broken? What EAW World Championships has he captured? Has he ever main-evented at the biggest event of the year, Pain for Pride? When we think of Scott Oasis, what is the first thing that comes up in our minds? Nothing. YET. Trust me when I say it, but you still have a long ways to go, kid. Winning a few matches isn't going to cut it. Just because you have been consistent for a while isn't going to cut it either. You need to learn provisions and how to make them once you enter a mistake or a time where you're not always the guy with your hands raised. Because if you don't learn then you'll be another wasted potential who has nothing else to come up with other than how many matches that he's won. Boasting can get you so far, I honestly don't see the point in boasting when you're facing different competition. I'm not the type of guy to hear all that or even the right person to talk about win-lose equations. Throughout my entire career, I have done nothing but LOSE and yet, I'm still here, coming back, STILL SEEN as one of the greatest. I STILL have more titles around my waist than majority of those that have been babied into titles. I had to work and strive hard for mines. I remember the time of my EAW Hall of Fame induction speech. Almost everyone, not even almost, acknowledged that the Heart Break Boy had to work the hardest for everything he had. You see? I'm used to being on this side of the circle even since my career had barely started. And you know what I did? I became the Golden Boy. I became what you're about to see inside that ring tomorrow night.

If there's any pride in me, then I ask the Lord to pierce it out. However, this is competition. This is E...A....W... The absolute greatest wrestling organization in the world where stars are made and legends are created. I'm not going to bake cookies and cake to entertain you. I'm not going to call you the greatest ever to step inside that ring. I'm going to give the people what we want. WE WANT A SHOW. So you might as well eject those thoughts of "pride" or "ego" when hearing the Heart Break Boy speak. Because why should I get mad when I've been hearing the same talk for such a long time? I don't need to deny an ego that I don't have. I'm definitely not going to deny the competitive spirit within me to knock those teeth down your throat. It's just what the Heart Break Boy does. Yes, the Lord has reformed me but nothing has changed about the ways I've handled myself inside that ring. I see people want to look passed that every single time. It's alright because once that bell rings, you'll experience that I wasn't kidding at all.

You may hold your own opinions about me. I have no other opinions about you other than your sad tolerance of trying to expose others. Meanwhile, you've already exposed yourself. You even just said it. You were waiting for an opportunity to call me out. After King of Elite was done, you had your chance. And what was that chance for? An excuse to tell people and hide your own failure so you can make up for a loss in something you thought that momentum was all on your side. It must have hurt your feelings to miss the mark on another opportunity to grasp the minds of those that you care about to see Scott Oasis come to fulfill his destiny. Too bad that his destiny was stomped by himself. As I said, you can't grow by literally ambushing people on a microphone because your time hasn't come yet. Especially if you're ambushing the wrong people. It's like a bull going heads up with a lion. People know who the king of the jungle is except this bull that believes he can pick off anyone. This will led the bull into uncharted territory where he has to decide if he rather deny his own pride or continue to kill his own destination. From the looks of it, that bull has already made up his own mind. So as he charges at this lion, unknowingly ready to be pieced apart, he can only waver on his next moves after this.

It's funny though because he wants to "correct" me. You can't correct someone that's already in the right. You can't correct someone who doesn't have few steps away from the top when they've already reached it. You can kick me all you want but it won't keep me down. In fact, one single kick from my favor can make sure you're not only kept down but also a few more steps away from your failed mission. In case you didn't know this but before all this talk even started...

My decision was already made.
LVCIAN
Post February 18th 2016, 10:41 am by LVCIAN
I don't feel shame whatsoever. In fact, I am PROUD of myself. There's no shame in failure. I've said it on numerous different occasions before. I'm glad I went through what I went through because those experiences shaped me into the man I am today. They made me stronger, far more powerful than I ever thought I could be. I'm not a coward. A coward would have never done what I did. I did what nobody in this company was man enough to do. Standing up to Zack Crash, fighting for my convictions, for my ideals. I valiantly walked straight into hell, looked the so called "devil" dead in the eye and I dared him. I dared him to try and destroy me like he was destroying this company and he FAILED miserably. I destroyed HIM. I deprived him of his power, of his PRIDE. When there was no hope, when nobody thought EAW was destined to endure. I gave these people hope and ensure we endured. We survived the wrath of a tyrant because of me, thanks to ME.  If I was as fragile as you make me out to be I wouldn't even have entered the extreme elimination chamber and I certainly wouldn't have thrived within it to ultimately attain victory for my team. It's quite evident to me you have nothing intelligent to talk about, nothing noteworthy to communicate. You keep trying to delude these people into thinking I am not who they think I am and you just constantly are unsuccessful at it. You are willing to bet every penny in your bank account that they believe you, that they're stupid. But you're wrong, these people are smarter than you think and they deserve to be treated with respect. I ALWAYS deliver, Rhaegar, ALWAYS. Win or lose, I always deliver, I always give these people a performance to remember. Seemingly, you still don't think i deserve all the championship opportunities I have received despite the fact I have been doing this for nearly seven years, despite the fact I am the savior of this company. You should at least express a little gratitude towards me for that because like I said if it wasn't for this company you would be nameless, you would be a nobody. I have direction,  I have  more ambition and heart than probably anybody in this company. I have something worth fighting for. My dreams will soon take shape, I know my time is coming. So to the doubters, the detractors, the critics ALL of you prepare yourselves. Prepare yourselves because I am taking over the wrestling world. I'll rule it with an IRON fist. I honestly can't wait to see the likes of Carlos Rosso and yourself bitching like the  little girls you are when I capture the World Heavyweight Championship. History will be made. You're just a stepping stone, Rhaegar. You will serve as preparation for me, nothing else.

How is this company responsible for the damage the sport of professional wrestling has taken? The land of elite has done nothing but propel this industry to a higher point... People like Hexa-Gun and Zack Crash are the ones to blame for the damage that has been inflicted upon professional wrestling. If you have such a powerful desire to hate this company, why don't you just get the hell out of here??? Nobody is forcing you to be here. You claim you're a man, that you have grown up. But when I look at you I still see a child. A child who deep down within feels fear. That's right, Rhaegar, I can see it in your eyes. You're scared, you feel intimidated. You will try to refute what I am saying but ultimately it will show to them too. And to yourself no matter how hard you try to convince yourself you're not. What do you know about what I have been taught? You know nothing about me, nobody does. I have never talked about my past and I refuse to talk about it because the past is the past, it's set ins tone, you can't change it. There's no point in talking about something irrelevant. You're here to destroy me and I am here to destroy you. You do know only one of us can succeed at it, right? And it's going to be me and I think i already explained why. Grand Rampage is drawing near and so is my shot at greatness. I have to make it to Grand Rampage and the only way I will make it unscathed is by destroying you. Otherwise I will be destroyed. I know you want to make it to Grand Rampage too. It's just about who wants it more.

Maybe you shouldn't be surprised at the fact that every man who has attempted ending has failed.. But you sure as hell should concerned. Because that means the odds are on my side this time. You're saying the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker, HBB etc. are not complete wrestlers? That's funny. If they weren't complete wrestlers I highly doubt they would have ever found success. You claim to be a complete wrestler yet you haven't even won a championship yet. Despite the blatant fact you've received probably more opportunities than I have. Opportunities that you did NOT earn. I'm a fraud now... That's so offensive, I think I am about to cry, Rhaegar! Do you have any idea how many people have called me a fraud? You're not original, you're not creative. You're just like any other adversary I've faced previously in my career. You utilize the same words, the same "insults" if you can call them that, the same material. You don't impress me. None of the words you have uttered thus far are worth anything. You won't ever fulfill your goal of destroying this company, not as long as I am alive. My time is finally coming. You won't hinder my progress, I won't allow you to, Rhaegar. This ends at Rising Tide.
Jamie O'Hara
Post February 18th 2016, 10:22 am by Jamie O'Hara
Showdown Promo I
Sound of Silence

Ah defeat my dear old friend, you and I meet once again. For the fourth time I’ve been defeated by Lannister, another streak in that column and it doesn’t matter what happened; it doesn’t matter how much I got screwed, how I had his flesh slowly melting off the side of his face leaving him with scars that will take an eternity to heal. History…history is going to remember that loss. History is going to remember a short, unfulfilling reign. Just wasting my Cash In The Vault match, history…history is something I don’t particularly like right now and alcohol can only do so much to cover up that pain. I can feel that seed of doubt in the back of my mind once again growing. “Yes, this is Dean James all over again” it says. “You will never defeat Lannister” it whispers repeatedly. And how do I cut it out? How do I kill this cancer that’s set to devour my career? Because the reality is if in the end, once I climb back to the top I still can’t defeat Lannister than my career, everything I’ve worked so hard to achieve all goes to waste. It becomes nothing short of unfilled promises and glorified statements. And all I’ve done for the last three months have fed my inner demons more and more; continued to build my own expectations so high that when I inevitably fell it would be impossible to get back up. Yet this isn’t the time to bitch, it isn’t the time to moan, it isn’t the time to complain and beg; I’m not done just yet. Ever since Pain For Pride I’ve been desperate, I’ve been anxious, I’ve been impatient about achieving something, anything and making sure that my name isn’t forgotten. No, not this time. No rush, no angst, no pressure; I’ll make sure those who cost me my title at King of Elite feel the bitter taste of defeat like I did.

I’ve done nothing but lived a thousand lies and failed to severe my emotions each and every time I’ve been forced to face them; I’m failing to do that now. No more championship, no more gold, no more place on the apex. The man who claimed to be EAW’s brightest fucking star has had the ultimate ascendance to the top result with all but a bang. I’ve been broken down, I’ve been paralyzed and truth is I’m facing imminent demise as long as I continue on this path of being the good guy, the constant hero, the good kid who sticks to some morals he wrote down and tapped to the back of his door to face each and every day he wakes. The time has come to rectify every flaw, every mistake I made that led to being such an easy victim and led to me failing to deliver as the champion I promised I would be. Now? Now you’ll see the best of me.

Thankfully I didn’t have to try very hard to start this process. You do not realise how futile your attempt to “prove yourself” is Aren. Think back to King of Elite, think back to Road to Redemption, think back to Pain For Pride. Consider how often you’ve been so close to launching your career onto the next level but failed to do so. Consider what you’ve achieved between all those failures and how similar they are. Aren, there is a clear answer for your consistency in failing to evolve beyond a prince; a common reason that perhaps you can’t help, standing between you and the title of the Russian King. The events of King of Elite were…admirable really. You, protecting your master ensuring that at least someone in your miserably little clique would have something to celebrate at the end of the night. Full credit but the simple idea that you’re going to stop me from taking that title back can get in the fucking sea and so too the belief that I cannot defeat Lannister. In time I’ll prove that but for now I’ll gladly settle for creating nightmares. I won’t spoil the party Aren, it will be such a delight to watch you crumble before me once again but my congratulations if you manage to figure out the reason why you’ve always been second to everyone else. Maybe you’ll actually be able to prove yourself instead of just wallowing away, full of talk, full of promises…but always failing to deliver, always falling short when it matters. You’ll always remain a Prince…you will NEVER become the King you so desperately want to become. Nine days to figure that out, to figure out why exactly you will never prove yourself, why you will ALWAYS carry that doubt in your mind before I show you.

And in all this I haven’t even thought about the other person who screwed me over.

But his time will come. Soon enough I’ll find myself ramming my foot down his throat just like I’ll do to you at Reasonable Doubt. In the space of a month I’d rather not let two sub-par talents defeat me.

I remember a time where I faced rookie after rookie. Crushed so many dreams, so many careers. I created haunting memories for plenty; so many stuck their tail between their legs and never found a way to come back from defeat and one only just managing to place a foot on a rung some twelve months later. I built so much with my own two hands, it’s been such a letdown to see it all go to waste. While so many scratch and claw to claim themselves to be the king of the New Breed, none of them will ever have the luxury of experience its height. When a champion cleaned the floor night after night of challengers; where you had the opportunity to prove yourself against a true legend of tomorrow. I can only ponder the career you could have had Cypher. I can only imagine the battles we may have had just a year ago like so many rookies in this company. Competitors like you Cypher should hold me in such a high regard; a prime example of how skill and determination can take you from a no name to the top. How you can be considered fodder for the majority one day, and revered the next. We pray to our Gods, we follow their teachings and we crawl on our knees to praise them; that is what the New Breed should be doing right about now. But nonetheless, you’ve unfortunately been booked against me at a terrible, terrible time. I won’t mock your intelligence; I think you know damn well how frustrated and pissed off I am deep down over once again being screwed especially with it costing my title. An example unfortunately Cypher needs to be set; a message needs to be sent to the Russian Prince foreshadowing the beating he’s going to cop next week. Now, generally the idea of extinguishing a flame before it becomes a raging fire weighs heavy but what’s your success here so far? Just flickering ambers, that’s all there is to you. Just another rookie, another piece of cannon fodder who was always destined to be defeated and forgotten. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next