Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

Clark Duncan
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post December 16th 2015, 6:11 pm by Clark Duncan
Three teams, two losers, one desire.

It's a pretty interesting equation any way you look at it. You have Team EAW being represented by the chairman himself in Zack Crash and EAW's next big thing in yours truly. You have Dynasty Wrestling having their flag waved by Lucian Black, the man that basically got them in the predicament to begin with, and Jacob Senn, a man that could easily be fighting for Dynasty's biggest prize but rather devote his time to being the reason Dynasty is still a cesspool. And last but not least, you have Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal or The Mercenaries as they like to be known. Two peas in a pod and a lethal combination who are proud members of a group of extremists known as Hexagun. Each team has a cause, each company has a goal but at the end of Road to Redemption, only one will be left happy with the outcome while two are left to rue what could have been.

Letting a guy who has already royally fucked up once for your brand represent you once more is a bold move by Dynasty Wrestling. His one job was to not lose and make sure Dynasty stayed an EAW brand. Instead the man lost, Dynasty was exiled and he copped a lot of flak. From all reports, Lucian actually took the loss quite hard. He put in so much effort for the biggest of consequences. So, while he stands so tall right now, anything could trigger him. Say, how about another loss while representing Dynasty? Lucian, my friend, it doesn't have to be that way. You could turn it around and maybe one day chase that elusive title. The brave face is a hard one to wear, trust me I know. So while you're campaigning for the fall of Zack Crash with Jacob Senn holding your hand, Zack and I have already made plans to make the lives of Dynasty Wrestling members hell on earth. Your puppeteers are going to gte quite a shock when you fall short again and that fragile mind of yours might just never be able to cope quite the same ever again.

When you have a team to face, never neglect the partner. It's rude. Even more so when they've taken time out to respond. However, Jacob Senn is really no different to his buddy Lucian Black in a way. They're eerily similar in a way. Jacob appears to have slightly more testicular fortitude and is a tad edgier than his counterpart, but their fate will remain the same as long as they're associates. You see, Jacob also detests Zack Crash and thinks I'm simply a pawn in Zack Crash's game. Oh so wrong, so terribly wrong. It's not blind loyalty, it's well placed trust. Don't confuse them, Jacob. Don't let the everything you know become a blur. Although it may be too little too late in that regard. What's in this for Lucian and yourself? Is there anyone reward? Or are you doing this all for the sheer love of Dynasty? John Conning and HRDO are schemers, they'll play Zack Crash's game until the cows come home. What none of you realise is that the fun lies in what happens after your master plan fails. Conning and HRDO just want to rule the world, they thrive off the power and will use whoever they need to fight a battle they cannot win. If you two fall, who is to say that your authority figures won't walk up a TLA and Tyler Parker and get them to do their dirty work because you could not? Your problem, Lucian's problem is that you're expendable. Once you fail or are of no use to Conning and HRDO, you're gonna be left to pursue something else and you're not even one of the six men fighting for Brian Daniels' title in the other chamber. Instead, you've been thrust into a different one that's going to be uglier than any other and the result won't be pretty, not for you, Lucian or Dynasty anyway.

I'd be lying if I said I expected any other response from the Heart Break Gal. No Y2Impact in sight, but she'll fight this war on her own, a call in one of her other Hexagun buddies to get the job done. She's rather that the match last week means nothing and you know what, she might as well be right. You see, while The Mercenaries did lose last week, it wasn't because their own numbers messed up the win. Oh, hang on, except it kind of was. You hit your own partner and ended up tasting a steel chair that Eris was supposed to incapicatate me with. So you know what, I'll give you that. I'll give you the fact that I basically capitalized on the situation and did what any competent competitor could have done. HBG please, don't think for a moment I'm so fixated on one result, who do you think I am? Jay Omen might do that but not me. That was just another mark in the 'W' column for me and much awaited victory over Hexagun which felt a long time coming. My focus is well and truly on the job at hand at Road to Redemption. I'm perfectly aware of the gravity of the situation, the enormity of the event and the unforgiving nature of the match and structure we're going to find ourselves in. So uh, continue fighting the good fight and continue making these cute little speeches about your fantasies where EAW becomes the land of extreme once again. We're elite now. Extreme is no more. That's not to say we're unable to hold our own in such a domain, I know I certainly am able to be extreme when necessary. But you can be sure that any ideas of Hexagun winning and EAW being restored to the extreme place it once was are nothing but a pipe dream.
RJ Caedus
Post December 16th 2015, 5:52 pm by RJ Caedus
{The scene opens to RJ wrapping wrist tape around his hands. He exhales and then continues}

Well it seems EAW is on the verge of an upcoming Pay-per-view. Road to Redemption! I may be a bit late to get into the heat of the action, but make no mistake I’ll be watching every bit of the action backstage. See its opportunities like these that truly make pro wrestling a rewarding experience. There is so much to learn, so much to digest. You can always expect there to be a bigger fish in a pond like this. Someone who is always one step ahead of the game. And when the men and women put their bodies on the line day in and day out in that ring, there is nothing one can do but sit down and appreciate their athleticism and heart for the business.

No.

I’m not here to promote the Pay-per-view, but I AM here to tell everyone that I’ll be watching. And these eyes are keen ones my friend. See I’m the kind of person who learns from the best in the business. And trust me, there are some of the best athletes in the world of pro wrestling right here at EAW. But the question is, whom do I learn the traditions of the trade from? You have the guys that win because the earned that victory, and then you have guys who would rather walk off with their hands held high, even if it means to cheapshot your way to the gold. I’ve already made it clear that when I get inside that ring I’m at my 100%, and all I need is my 100% to walk out the winner. No cheap shots, no outside interferences, no easy way out.

So go ahead, give me your best shot people, cause I’m not going down without a fight.

{ A promo for Road to Redemption plays and the camera cuts to black }
Clark Duncan
Post December 16th 2015, 5:30 pm by Clark Duncan
What you see is what you get.

That's exactly how I'd describe TLA. He's a honest competitor in every sense. Not only that, he's an interesting character. There's something compelling about guys like TLA which draws you to them. No doubt the man has a talent. In fact, this guy has gone out of his way and done something he rarely ever does just for the sake of entertaining us all. Oh TLA, I'm honored, I truly am.

Your efforts are truly appreciated pal, make no mistake. I'm glad your an astute judge of character, I'm glad you can you methodically explain things about me, untrue or otherwise, it's certainly a better attempt than Nick Angel made, that hombre had no clue what he was saying. Alas, I digress. I can't deny what you're saying, that would be naive of me to even pretend that I wasn't after something this whole time. You see, I did climb the ladder, except I slipped on several rungs and then when offered the chance to get myself into power and get ahead, I took it. Not because I wanted the easy way out, not because I thought that I was above working harder than I already was, but because as much as I was a funny man, I've always had a passion for business and power. Naturally, the next step was to get myself into a position where I could do things that I wanted without having to jump through hoops to get there. So yes TLA, you're right and for that I applaud you, not many have been able to make that assessment.

While I'm not Zack Crash's bitch which seems to now be consensus, I'm affiliated with the most powerful man in the company. People don't like that. People are disgusted by that. I mean, it's probably because they don't get to wrestle for whatever they want and be supported by the chairman. I have both under lock and key. I have a perfect situation once I walk out of Road to Redemption as New Breed Champion. I know you don't want to believe it, nobody does, but I've come too far to simply let you run back to Dynasty with the belt in hand. All the ambushes, the cheap shots, the verbal attacks, they culminate in a little match where you'll be going home empty-handed. So you can attempt to inflict pain as you've confidently stated you will, but that's an empty threat as far as I'm concerned.

You know what TLA, you're such an oddball and I love it. That's how I got by in my pre-EAW days. You and me, we're guys who don't like to conform, we don't give a damn about what others think, we do it for ourselves. It does annoy me, it truly pisses me off that the current holder of a title I've been chasing for a while cares more about grinding my gears by holding it than he does about doing the belt justice. Not only that, but you think it belongs to that scum of a entity that is Dynasty Wrestling where there is absolutely no talent to succeed you anyway. I can hold the title and represent in within EAW, that's the grand plan. I want to represent the New Breed. A year's worth of toiling has gone into this moment and you're not going to stop me. 
Thomas Minns
Post December 16th 2015, 3:24 pm by Thomas Minns
Road to Redemption #2
New Orleans, Louisiana
Changing Of The Guard

Out of all the people that I expected to stand up and be counted, Pizza Boy was not near the top of my list. I expected Heart Break Boy or Xavier Williams to take the initiative and respond to Thomas Minns. I honestly wasn't expecting The Pizza Boy to be the one that took the opportunity to come at me before others did. It's quite adorable that The Pizza Boy suddenly thinks that he has became the big man on campus. For some reason unbeknown to me, The Pizza Boy has had a sudden attitude shift. He is no longer that perky, exciting underdog that everyone loves to support. He has decided to take on a more brash approach to doing things here, he has began to care less what people think about him and take on a more aggressive attitude. The Pizza Boy suddenly thinks that taking in a few illegal substances will actually improve his wrestling ability. Newsflash, unless it's steroids that you are injecting, it will have more of a negative effect on your wrestling ability than a positive one. Honestly, I think it's an utter disgrace that you are taking such illegal substances. Thomas Minns keeps clear of those life shorterers, my body is a temple. You described it best yourself, my chiselled physique and beautiful smile are just perfect. I take it from your comments that you have a real disdain for Thomas Minns. What's wrong, Pizza Boy? Is it just pure jealously and bitterness? Is someone a tad bit jealous that I am better than you in every single way imagineable? Are you jealous of the fact that I actually have wrestling ability? Are you jealous of the fact that I am a normal height for a grown man? Are you jealous of the fact that I can actually talk to women? In your defense, there is a lot to be jealous and bitter about. Just look at yourself, you're a shadow of Thomas Minns. You're not even in my league. You are below me in every single way possible. The social ladder, you are below me. The EAW food chain, you are below me. There is a real recurring theme here. I do find it quite ironic how you go on and on about how I have never earned anything in my life. Let's just take a moment to really take that comment in. The only reason that you are actually in this Elimination Chamber is due to you riding your tag team partner's coattails into this match. We all know that Heart Break Boy did all of the work in that qualifying match and you're just benefiting from his hard work. I think it's a disgrace that you two were even allowed to qualify together, what kind of idiot thought that was fair?

Speaking of Heart Break Boy, he's had a few words to say himself. I expected a quick response from Heart Break Boy, he really does love the sound of his own voice. I seem to get criticised for talking to much but I've only been doing it for six months, HBB has been doing it for six years. Who would you really rather listen to? An old, bitter man rambling on about the good ol' days or someone who is actually important. I know who I would rather listen to. However, you are right about one thing, Heart Break Boy. You are right that I like to take a mistake and make the most of it. I will capatalise on any little mistake that you make and destroy you for it. That's a small tip for you, don't make any mistake's around me. Thomas Minns doesn't make mistakes and if you want to beat me, you can't either. I didn't need to take you out, HBB. I didn't need to make an example out of you on Showdown, I had far more important things to worry about that night. I did you a favour. You really should be thanking me for not humiliating you like I have done with so many EAW Legends before. I could have done what I did to Kevin Devastation and ended your career, I decide against that though as I thought it would be a little harsh on you. You can never say that I am not kind to you. It's funny that you say, can people imagine a guy like Thomas Minns as champion. I am pretty confident that everyone can imagine me as Champion and will see me as EAW Champion come Road to Redemption. I am the ideal EAW Champion. If you had to build a professional wrestler from the ground up, you would build Thomas Minns. Just imagine me with that Gold draped over my shoulder, that's the dream. You know what it feels like, Heart Break Boy. You know what it feels like to win the build gold one. It's been a while though, hasn't it HBB? It's been a long time since you've actually been important enough to warrant a shot at the EAW Championship. Don't get the wrong end of the stick though, you are still not important enough to warrant a shot at the EAW Championship, you just got lucky.

Look who it is, Jamie O'Hara. I didn't expect to hear from you, I thought that you would still be faking an injury to escape from me. What happened to the fighting champion, Jamie? How come you've been sat at home licking your wounds for this long? I get it. I get that I put you on the shelf but a concussion doesn't take that long to heal. It's clear for everyone too see that you're frightened. You've been hiding from me, Jamie. You tried to blindside Xavier and I a few weeks ago and you were made to pay for that. You were hit with the devastating Sleepless in Seattle and you had your Championship taken from you by a better man. You shouldn't have tried to emulate me, you shouldn't have tried to attack. I have perfected the art of making a statement. I made a statement so large that you're dedicating the majority of your time to me. It's funny how you try so hard to pretend that you don't care about me and that you don't see me as a threat. You dedicate so much of your time talking about me, you really do see me as a threat. You know for a fact that I am the biggest threat in that Elimination Chamber. You know that you can't beat me, you can't even dream of showing me up the way that I have shown you up recently. I think that you should begin to start showing me so gratitude. If it wasn't for my actions, you wouldn't be the proud owner of that EAW Championship right now. Xavier had you beat, he had your arm almost broken and you were completely done for. If it wasn't for me interfering in that match and attacking you two, Xavier would be the EAW Champion. I saved you and you owe me for that. The fact that you don't even have enough about you to say a simple thank you is disgusting. Is this real the hero that you want, kids? Do you really want a hero that is so ungrateful to the people that do him favours? There's far more to Jamie O'Hara than meets the eye. He's not exactly this great role model that fans seem to make him out to be. Jamie O'Hara is a coward, he is afraid to man up and face the problems that are right infront of him. Right now, his biggest problem is Thomas Minns. What has Jamie O'Hara done to prevent this problem from happening? Absolutely nothing. He's gone into hiding. He's tucked his tail between his legs and ran off. Is this real the hero that people want to see? What kind of hero doesn't face up to his problems? Dismiss my chances all you want Jamie, I don't care if you're too afraid to face up to the facts. The fact of the matter is that I am making waves in EAW, I am the name of everyone's lips and I am the next EAW Champion.

Xavier. Xavier. Xavier. You seem a little frightened to talk too much about me. Why is that? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. I know exactly why you are too scared to talk about me. You're just afraid to poke the bear. You already know how I want to beat you down so hard that this is your final stand. It's as simple as this, Xavier, I have an extreme hatred of you. There's a couple of reasons that I chose to attack you and Jamie O'Hara. Firstly, it was to make a statement. You know that, O'Hara knows that, every single person in the world knows that. We all know that I wanted to show everyone what I was made of. I wanted to show people how important I am to this company and that I am a star. The other reason that I chose to attack you was that I just don't like you, Xavier. You remind me of a poor mans version of myself, it feels like you trying far too hard to be me. You're just not on my level, Xavier. You talk far too much about the past for my liking. Ever since you've lost that EAW Championship, all that you talk about is the time that you were the EAW Champion. Get over it already, Xavier. Your good days have been and gone and they will never return. Your career from this point forward is nothing more than a waste of everyone's time. For some time now, every single little bit of your energy has been focused on me. It has been focused on every single move that I make, you've tried to blindside me at every chance you get. I do understand your obsession with me though, Xavier. You yearn for the days to return that you took the world by storm. You yearn for the days when you were the name on everyone's lips. Accept it already, the days that you were on top of the world are long gone. Move out of my spotlight before I have to move you by force. It's Minns' time now.
Post December 16th 2015, 3:03 pm by Guest
Gulls swarmed around the boat, they swoop through the air, slashing at it with their menacing wings, crying out. They glide against the sea almost effortlessly, their mix of grey and white feathered wings seeming to go miles without moving. They then drive up, and fly away into the coast, leaving the old, rocking fishing boat and its mariners to un-harness their nets. The mystic blue sea meets glistening, soft sand, it's gleam only exemplified from the sun, who's rays caught the scene just beautifully. Crushed seashells could be seen on the beach, and the faint call of seagulls could be heard again; the beach was quiet, excluding a white and black cat aimlessly prowling around the top of the sandline. Iinstantaniously, the scene is abruptly cut, the camera lens panning off the shore, leaving the image forever blurry. 

Captivating blue eyes, almost the same shade as that of the blue sea, meet the lens. Lashes briefly bat to a fluttering close, before striking back up again. The lens zooms out to reveal the antagonist whom ruined such a romantic scene. Ashy, enchanting hair blows in the light breeze. One hand released the camera, to adjust said hair and to set Ray-Ban steel tinted aviators upon the bridge of her nose. Plump pink lips press and purse into a quick pout. Her nostrils twitched perfunctory. She is attired in a black, leather bomber jacket, this was hooded, and the golden zip was not done up, this aspiration itself showed the camera her white t-shirt. It was plain, and accentuated her curvaceous form. '#TeamMinns' was printed upon this. Her jacket ruffles, and her lips pursed into an o shape; she laid the camera down on a circular table. This panned out the scene more and revealed a coffee flask, with the German national flag printed upon it alongside some German footballer, as well as the scenic view behind the woman. Which consisted of a few houses, before the distance rolled into a big knotted green hill. She licked her lips, before the plump pair parted, her chest pushed outwards against her ensemble of clothing before she spoke. 

'' Gib Acht alle der ruckgang auf mein fub. Sie soll liegen dezimiert auslöschen! '' She contemplated for a few seconds, a brown brow cocked. Her free hand slid around her flask and she brought it upon her lips. Taking a half-hearted attempt to look elegant whilst sipping upon her beverage. She set it aside, no pressure seeming to grow upon her form. The pause was significent, her mouth agated again. '' I am Sheridan Müller. We shall be familiarized soon, EAW. '' She signals a salute at the camera, a slight smirk inaugurating upon her maw. ''Abschiedsgrub. ''
LVCIAN
Post December 16th 2015, 2:30 pm by LVCIAN
Just as I predicted...

If Y2Impact didn't have the balls to reply to my statement I highly doubt he will have the balls to step into the ring with me again. Instead of coming out here to defend himself he sends his accomplice. Listen, HBG, you think you are the only who would do absolutely anything willingly to make sure your dreams take shape and you reach your goals? Well, if you honestly think that you're in for a rude awakening. Because everyone in this match is willing to do anything to walk out of that arena triumphant. We all have our convictions and our aspirations. We're all going to fight until the bitter end for them. But only one team can ultimately be successful. And it will be Team Dynasty. You see, Senn and I? We've come way too far to allow The Mercenaries or Team EAW to deprive us of our brand's rightful glory. I said rightful because it belongs to us. After everything we have endured, not just Senn and I actually, but all of Dynasty Wrestling and Elite Answers Wrestling we earned victory. I know that regardless if we deserve to win or not we have to fight for this and I am more than willing to fight. In fact, I am a  fighter. My entire career I have fought. I've faced many hardships and many tribulations and I continue to face adversity everyday but even if the odds are stacked against me I always overcome them. Sometimes I fall. I can't deny I have been down. However, I don't stay down, I get back up and I FIGHT. I fight for what is right, for what I want. HBG, you act as if you were the only one who has been through hell, but the fact of the matter is we have all been burnt by the flames of hell before. Every competitor that is involved in this match. Well, I wouldn't say Crash has.. But I guarantee you, him and his boyfriends that he WILL know what it's like to be in hell. He will experience what it's like to be down, utterly hopeless. I won't show you or Impact or Crash or Clark any compassion. Why should I? Crash never showed any compassion for the Dynasty Wrestling locker room. And The Mercenaries aspire to take over EAW supposedly restore EAW back to it's original state of extreme. That is something I can't allow to happen, I can't allow EAW to become a madhouse. That's why I won't have mercy on your souls, for the sake of this company and the people that bust their asses week in and week out for it! It's funny how you basically ignored everything I said, every word I uttered as if I was irrelevant to this match or simply insignificant.You underestimated me just like your man did in one of the previous years Grand Rampage. Do you recall what transpired on that night? I shattered his dreams into tiny little pieces, I crushed them, I turned them into a frightful NIGHTMARE when I threw him over the top rope and eliminated him. Evidently, that didn't suffice. Ruining Impact's Pain For Pride aspirations wasn't enough. That's why this Saturday I vow to whip his ass like nobody ever has before! HBG, you asked if the EAW universe has ever heard you bitch about what you went through in the past and the answer is yes.. I mean, you're kind of bitching about being placed in precarious situations by fate right now. And there are no signs of your tag team partner still. So, I wonder who the bitches are now? Yeah, Hexa-Gun defeated us, but only because of Zack Crash. If he had not been involved we would have been victorious. But hey, it's alright. It's all good, doll. This Saturday we get our redemption and we achieve retribution! How exactly am I a fuck-up, HBG? I'd love to hear what kind of answer you will come up with. I got screwed over time and time again, that doesn't make me a failure. But if it did I would still be proud of myself, proud of who I am. Want to know why? Because every single time I am in the ring I give it my all. Win or lose I always do everything in my power to get my arm raised.You want us to respect Hexa-Gun? I'll tell you what I told Impact. You want respect then earn it. Just like I did, just like Jacob Senn did. And trying to bring back the past isn't going to get you what you are looking for. The Mercenaries certainly are a spectacle.. Every time they open their big mouths I laugh and at the same time I want to break their faces. HBG has always had a big mouth so when I heard the news she formed some sort of alliance with Y2Impact I wasn't surprised in the slightest. They're perfect for each other. They love yapping and talking trash and coincidentally... So does my fist. So I let it do alll the talking. And this Saturday it will be no different. Crash is corrupted to the core. He has demonstrated that he doesn't care about EAW or Dynasty, that he is willing to hurt innocent people in distinct ways to retain his throne, to remain at the top of the food chain. The Mercenaries, the architects of the Hexa-Gun are just as morally corrupt as Zack Crash and his people are. And you guys know what I do to the corrupted perfectly well: I eradicate them. HBG, you picked the wrong side to fight for. You will fall, Impact will fall, Team EAW will fall and team Dynasty will RISE. I'm building an empire, an empire that in due time will take over. After this all ends? After I get Crash out of power and make Impact pay for what he did to me I'll resume my quest for the World Heavyweight Championship. And honestly? I feel bad for whoever the champ is going to be then... All of the participants in the Dynasty chamber should start worrying now. I won't waste no time. When this is done I will get what is mine and nobody and I mean nobody.. will stop me.
ThePizzaBoy
Post December 16th 2015, 1:49 pm by ThePizzaBoy
Road to Redemption Promo 2

The camera opens on PB sitting on the edge of his bed in a tank top and some boxers in a lamp lit hotel room.  The sounds of New Orleans night life buzzes through the walls, almost overtaking the sound of the un-mic'd Pizza Boy as he stares into his amateur camera phone setup.  He gives the camera a weak smile as he reaches for the alarm clock on his night stand and holds it up to the camera.

PB: It's 3 AM, and like most people in a strained relationship, I'm up going over what went wrong.  It's not because the mob of tourists outside stumbling their way from Bourbon Street into the French Quarters.  They're not the voices in my head keeping me up.  No, it's the voice of HBB, my appointed surrogate father figure essentially promising to take me to the woodshed and spank me like I'm some sort of child who doesn't know what he's getting into.  It's the one armed champion that I respected claiming he's going to put me back in my place as a laughing stock, also telling me I'm out of my element despite our battles and adjacent experiences in this business as up and comers.  It's Xav...Well, it's not really Xavier, because I really don't care what he has to say, but my point is that everyone seems to be short changing me lately, despite wins, losses, and draws that helped put them where they are today.  

PB hops up and grabs the camera from it's resting place and heads toward the bathroom.  He flips on the light to reveal his reflection in the mirror.  He points a finger at himself, and then at his reflection.

PB: This man helped Heartbreak Boy get through the first round of the Tag Grand Prix, that is, before HBB decided to kick me in the face and cost us everything.  This man holds a pinfall victory over Xavier Williams that probably weighed heavy on him going into a match to defend his title against current champion Jamie O'Hara.  This made sure Jamie O'Hara had to fight every step up the way to where he is today with grueling ladder matches, hard fought singles draws, and yes, a well deserved victory over me.  This man also stands before you today, sharing all of these career experiences with our esteemed champion holding the cell cam out proudly with a fully functioning arm.

PB turns the camera around to his actual stern scowling face, with a half-cocked smile of determination.

PB: I've fought alongside and against a majority of you, I've shown you what I'm willing to do to match up to half of what you're capable of in the ring.  I've thrown my body off of ladders, off of rings, off of sound stages just to get an edge over your capabilities as wrestlers. And now you're sticking me in an environment where I can climb pods, climb walls, scale all the way to the top of a chain linked dome like monkey bars, throw you through glass, slam you on steel grating...and you think I'm at the disadvantage? I think I'm going to be the one going back to roll dough and place toppings with a gimp arm?  Fellas, I've got a news flash for you: My bread and butter is throwing my body off of things.  I'm not a rounder like HBB, a technician like Jamie O'Hara, or an arrogant sack of shit like Xavier or Minns.  I'm a desperate man locked in a box built for the likes of me to do desperate things in.  Your titles, your clout, your money, and your faith aren't going to amount to much when you're fenced in a steel box with a cornered man who fights without any of that gold, or pain, or shame, or ego, or morality holding him back from doing what he's always done, and that's survive at all costs.

Pizza Boy's face softens a bit as he awkwardly looks down and away from the camera.

PB: And James...I know you don't give a shit about anyone or anything but what's around your waist, but man, I'm worried about you going into this match.  Harsh slings and arrows of 'business' aside in regards to your bum arm, but if you're planning on coming into that cage to throw down with that belt on the line and that arm in a sling, when that door closes on the chamber and your pod opens...man, everyone's going to be making a beeline for that arm.  Not me, though.  And I don't say that as a respectful gesture, I don't say it to rest any of your nerves on the matter, because odds are while the dog pile's falling in on that cast, I'll be on the other side of you chewing the good arm off.

PB's eyes meet the camera.  They look emotionally strained, as if tears might come any moment if he happened to blink and break the film of liquid glossing over his corneas.

PB: I didn't expect to go into this match with any ally, but I also didn't expect to grow so resentful toward so many that have been so involved with my career, and I with theirs.  I came into this match with the thought of a little friendly competition with sportsmen that I, at the least, respected.  But now? Now that everyone's said their piece and prematurely closed themselves off as enemies with the words 'win at all cost' tattooed in their minds. I might as well hop in my emotional pod as well.

PB self-consciously wipes his nose, blinking away whatever condensation had been building up in his tear ducts as his expression callouses.

PB: This is war, gentlemen, and if you feel as if war means severing any idea of mercy or sportsmanlike conduct, then so do I.  I wont worry about the future of Stand and Deliver, I wont care about future legacies on life support, I wont worry about Christmas Card lists or defending the state of EAW against HexaGun.  This match is all that matters, and like a bullet being loaded into a chamber, I'll treat my release from my pod as if I've got only one chance to make an impact in this business, and if I fail to do so, then I'm just a spent dumdum that did what damage it could going out with a bang.  The joke's over.  No more laughing, no more pizza, no more ruffling tufts of hair.  This joke sidekick's bypassing Nightwing and going full Red Hood on your asses, and it's not just because I can't pull off a mullet.

A low battery emblem starts flashing in the corner of the screen as PB exits the bathroom.

PB: Sweet dreams. I know mine will be.

The phone dies, cutting just as PB begins to fall sideways and falls safely with his head on his pillow, asleep on impact.
Brayden Cruise
Post December 16th 2015, 1:30 pm by Brayden Cruise
REDEMPTION.

Such a strong word which is used more often then people may think.

For guys who claim they're the better then others at what they do, but have yet to prove what they say. 

Redemption sometimes can be a very long road, but in the end it's all worth it.

But what happens when you don't even get your chance? You see in just a few days EAW will be having one of the biggest nights of the year. Road To Redemption will be live this Saturday Night and I can't help, but feel left out. When I heard the card was announced I have to admit I was probably the first one to check it out. Only to find out that I wasn't even mentioned on the card. Which leads me to believe nobody even thought about putting Brayden Cruise in a match at Road To Redemption. A few weeks ago I told the world that I was here and I wasn't going anywhere and that statement still stands. In fact after seeing the card for Saturday Night I think it's about time I started doing what I do best. You see over the last couple of weeks I've sat back and let things fall into place because I knew they would. I haven't really done very much because sometimes getting used to a new place takes time. The fact of the matter is that I haven't really been the Brayden Cruise that I can be simply because of the fact that I wanted to feel like I'm at home. I want to be sure this is exactly where I'm going to stay before I decide it's time to show the world exactly who I am. Now before I saw the Road To Redemption card I did in fact feel like I was at home. I felt like this was where I wanted and needed to be, but if that's the case why am I being left on the sidelines? Why am I going to be watching everybody else do what I do better then them on Saturday Night? The fact is I probably won't even be watching the fucking show because I know in the back of my mind I should be there. It's things like that Road To Redemption card that make me wonder if EAW management really knows who I am. It makes me wonder if any of them have really watched any tapes of my matches from Japan. Or even any of my work around the United States because if they did. If they truly watched any of my work my name would not have been left off that card. I may have only competed in one match this far, but is it my fault I wasn't able to pin my opponent? The match was thrown out because somebody from the back didn't like the fact there was somebody in the ring doing what he does better then him. What did I do? I sat back and let it slide because I know I'll be getting my chance for revenge. When that time comes that person is going to regret doing what he did because I'm going to make him regret it. When the time comes he's going to wish he didn't know who I was and when it's all said and done I'm pretty sure he'll think twice about getting involved in my matches again.

I've done things in the ring that guys in the back can only wish about doing and I do them weekly. I do them week in and week out because I am the best wrestler in the world today. 

So what's next?

Sit back and wait?

Watch what happens on Saturday Night?

Heh, watch what happens on Saturday Night. Doing that just seems like it would be the dumbest thing I could think about doing. I mean I can just picture seeing myself getting fucking pissed off watching every match. Knowing that for some unknown reason I'm still not noticed around EAW. Well if that's the case I guess it's time for a change isn't it? Maybe it's time for me to make myself feel like I'm at home and start doing what I do better then anybody else in the world today. Like it or not I've beatin' them all from the tallest to the strongest and each of them thought I would lose in less then a minute. My whole life I've been proving people wrong and apparently EAW management needs me to continue doing it. Apparently they either have a problem with me or don't think I'm good enough to be in the ring at an event like Road To Redemption. So there's two choices there and I think it's about time I got an answer because I'm not waiting forever. I'm not going to be sitting in the back and watching for very long because honestly I fucking hate it. The way I see things right now is that I'm a jobber to EAW right now. Somehow EAW management got the impression that I'm not as good as I say I am. Somehow things have gotten mixed up and they had better change and quick. Brayden Cruise is not the guy who will be sitting back and watching anymore. Either EAW management needs to start changing a few things or I'll be settling the problem myself. I've done it before and trust me I don't have any problems doing it again. I have absolutely no problems with solving this problem myself and start climbing that ladder. That ladder to the top where I know I belong. As much as some people may not want me there sooner or later those people not wanting me there won't matter anymore. Sooner or later the fact that I'm the best wrestler in the world will be the only thing that matters. When that time comes I will be known as the best wrestler in the world because there's nobody in EAW or anywhere else in the world that can stop me.

So maybe watching on Saturday Night would be a good thing?

Maybe being able to watch my soon to be opponents is the best thing I could do.

Then again I am Brayden Cruise.

Maybe it's time for me to get me own REDEMPTION.

Apparently I've made some mistakes over the last couple of weeks and what those are I have no idea. All I know is there must be a reason I was left off the Road To Redemption card and the only thing I could have done is made some kind of mistake. Redemption is something that is sometimes takin for granted, but for me. For Brayden Cruise getting my Redemption for whatever I've done will be coming very soon. I've made a lot of mistakes in my lifetime, but I can honestly not think of anything that I've done in my short EAW career. Not one thing that I've done which would make EAW management make me feel the way I do right now.

Nobody knows what it's like being the best.

Being better then everybody else, but still having to prove yourself.

Being left off a major card knowing you should be in the main event.

My REDEMPTION is coming.
The Consigliere
Post December 16th 2015, 12:42 pm by The Consigliere
HBG: I suppose every girl who has just started off their wrestling careers wants me to give a grand speech about how fucking honored I am that in a few days, I'll be stepping in an Extreme Elimination Chamber, a goal that has always awed me for years but a plateau I never imagined I'd have the opportunity to reach. I'm not sure if your whore brains can comprehend, but if you'd have to deal with basically every one of these yuck-mouthed, obviously castrated, hypocritical parasites like Jacob Senn and Clark Duncan, being in the Chamber would be the least of your concern. The mere fact that you're making this much of an effort, trying to endure hearing out their thoughts on the situation days before the event makes me forget about how great of an honor this is because I'm only preoccupied by feeling the need to bash my head against the wall which may lead to devastating brain trauma that could effectively put me out in a coma for the next several months to come! See? I don't even need the chamber to do it for me! 

Nobody understands the severity of the situation. People just brush it off to the side and feel like I don't really mean it when I tell them I'll do whatever it takes for The Mercenaries' goals to come to light, and how I'm willing to go through every effort of my opponents that could involve weaponry and dirty tactics, just to ensure that we come out on the winning side when the bell rings to conclude the match still the Champions in all matches I compete in. I've taken every hit. I've taken spears and superkicks. I've been ambushed in my own match on more than one occasion. I've endured being trampled over by a trash can lid, or whatever weapon these no-names could grab just to live in their fifteen seconds of fame at my expense, and to say that they fought bravely no matter the results, to make them feel like they're still in control, while we go out celebrating yet another display of dominance. I've taken what seems to be a devastating loss, the kind that people think would shake up my game and make me doubt my strengths, but they never really did. And did you ever hear me complain? Did you ever listen to me whine about how things have been unfair because I was outnumbered? No! Because this is the extreme that I long for. This is the extreme that I want. The fact that everything is decisive, and how it's completely in our hands which course of action to take. The idea that we have to move fast to outthink our opponents. The fact that we have to step up our game now more than ever because everything we have, everything we worked for is on the line and it goes without saying that this situation warrants extreme measures before someone grasps hold of what we staked everything to gain.

It makes EAW what it's supposed to be -- about combat, about survival, about bloodshed. 

And NONE of you seem to understand that. Though I guess it's difficult to have these expectations from the likes of Jacob Senn who used to have a team that had the referee to throw up the fucking X because his partner suffered a boo-boo and couldn't go on with the match, and both of them were left crying like a bitch. But hey, that's no longer our concern, is it? The same way it's not really my concern that every single time you step in the ring, fans aren't interested in your matches because you're the epitome of mediocrity, that is, unless of course you're fortunate enough to be on an event like House of Glass, which they really are only looking forward to because it was the night when their real hero Brian Daniels overcame everything to retain his World Heavyweight Title against a raging idiot like you. While you were showing off your spiritless performances in that dump you call Dynasty Wrestling, you've seen Hexa-gun fight. You've seen Hexa-gun win. Heck, Hexa-gun has even defeated you and Lucian Black when you were foolish enough to be on the same side of the bracket as them in the Tag Team Tournament, and you actually expected it to end another way! But instead of appreciating the talent of my comrades and actually admitting that ANY member of our group could outdo you anytime they wanted, you choose to hold back your respect for us, like we even wanted it to begin with, because we actually follow through with the schemes we've plotted since day one, seeking to take control, proving our superiority and power, and making damn sure that extreme reigns once more as we fight our every battle with it, while you're fighting for a company where fans don't even give a shit about you. Newsflash, Senn -- we don't want your respect. We don't want your support. You're nothing but an obstacle that's been put in front of us. An awkward buffoon trying to make sense of things by justifying second-rate performances that Elite Wrestling brings us, even though deep down he wants extreme to come back but couldn't exactly admit it to himself because of his own insecurities and hatred towards Hexa-gun. I don't buy this idea that matches that are violence-driven and should be a rare sight that you only see in special cases where brutality is necessary, because it's ALWAYS necessary, Senn. The only way to get your message across is through ruthless aggression that can do a number on your opponents no simple wrestling hold can. For many years EAW has done this and there were no complaints until a glorified dictator changed the rules and made it his game. Wake up to the reality and see how much more enjoyable and interesting it would be when we bring back extreme. Think of the bodies you can break when you go on a quest for your World Title. By supporting Elite, you are supporting Crash. You might as well lose on purpose, tell the biggest fuck-up of Dynasty Wrestling Lucian Black to do the same, and just hand Zack Crash the company because it seems you're too used to old habits when you consider him your boss as you back up his ideals, kissing his ass in the process, rather than sticking to your convictions and protecting your turf. You make everyone sick, Senn, but that's nothing new, is it?

What, Clark? You think I'm going to be shaken? You think I'm going to let this one match, where basically everyone else got involved and interfered, ruin my game as you make yourself believe that you actually have the perfect card to use against me? Are you going to brag about this just as much as Franchise Demon bragged about "beating" Stark? I get the euphoria. How fucking moronic can you get? I understand that you're feeling like you rule the world and you have this match on the palm of your hands, but I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure I've lost matches against people who are more embarrassing to lose to than you and Crash. This is nothing compared to that. And did it stop me from moving forward? Did it stop me from treating every defeat as an opportunity to get back up and make the right adjustments to my approach? This is no different, Clark. I am never discouraged or let down by forgettable losses I can easily rectify when more people are actually watching, I don't make mountains out of molehills, and for you to think our match at Road to Redemption will mirror the events of Dynasty is nothing but a fallacy in this land of dynamism we inhabit. You can live that match at Dynasty Wrestling over, and over, and over again, but we both know that people are going to forget about all that, Clark, they always do. Nobody remembers any loss I've experienced so far because the times I went out victorious outshined them by a mile, and I assure you that this won't be any different. Want to know why? Because The Mercenaries are always associated with words like "Winners" and "Champions". Y2Impact and I do not participate in the spectacle, WE ARE THE SPECTACLE! And we decimate our enemies weekly in matches we're both well-versed in and unfamiliar to, proving our greatness to every ingrate out there who speaks ill of our name, while Clark Duncan is stuck being a feed-ranting retard, picking up little confetti pieces in tears from his opposition's victory on major events as he has done with Nick Angel lately in his first and possibly only opportunity for a World Title. I don't give up the first time that I fail and I'm not shaken by defeat because I understand that amnesia is required to prepare yourself for future matches, Clark. I just attack twice as hard to make up for it to ensure that it doesn't happen again and I come out victorious.

Because no amount of torture is painful enough to make me squeal. No weapon is deadly enough to kill me. When you think you've gotten the upperhand and finally found the perfect recipe for my demise... I will keep fighting it. I will keep moving forward. 

Haters. Non-believers. I stay alive just to spite all of you. 

And at Road To Redemption, expect you'll hate me even more when I make certain that Hexa-gun rules the Land of EXTREME.
Cailin Dillon
Post December 16th 2015, 10:51 am by Cailin Dillon

Road to Redemption #2

Cailin Dillon sits by a fire outside her childhood home in the countryside. The lights of the major metropolitan areas of Dallas and Fort Worth illuminate the sky, but she doesn’t mind them as she grabs a stick and stokes the fire in front of her, pushing a log inside around before looking up to the sky and putting her hands in her hoodie pocket.

When we’re children, a lot of people call us dreamers. They think we all look to the skies and dream of things that will come for us. Adults… they know most of these dreams won’t come true for the kids that look to the skies, but they let them do it anyways. They let them use their imagination. Right here on this farmland, right outside this small house, I would look up the sky, to those bright stars, and dream of me being in the ring on the biggest stages. Road to Redemption will be the biggest stage I’ve experienced in my career here. But I’m not even the least bit nervous about it. I’ve already dreamt about what it would be like, both when I look to the stars and when I close my eyes at night. I thought I had experienced it before, on my path to EAW. But I was dead wrong. This is the big leagues. This is what I really had dreamt about. I grew up sitting on the couch with my dad, eyes glued to the television as we watched the weekly wrestling shows. I always tried to imitate those moves with an invisible person as my dad would cheer me on from just a few feet away. As I got older, he would shell out what he could to get me in the arenas in Dallas and Fort Worth so I could watch some of the best fighters in the world duke it out. He didn’t mind that I looked to the stars and dreamed. He encouraged it. He pushed these dreams forward by supplying fuel to the fire. That’s why I never stopped believing I could reach this point. And now here I am, on the eve of the biggest match of my career to this point. No one should ever stop believing these things are possible. Since I joined EAW, I was constantly reminded by opponents that my dreams would come true. They told me I was inferior to them. I was told I would amount to nothing here and fade away. If I managed to stick around, they saw me as nothing more than an afterthought. I’ve consistently proved these doubters wrong, including my most personal doubter who thought I would be stuck on her own path, maybe even longer than she would. Everyone looked at Cailin Dillon and saw someone who was just too green, too much of a rookie to ever escape where she came in at. But I never stopped working, and I never quit grinding until they started to see me differently. Ask anyone in the locker room now, Elitist or Vixen, and most will admit I’m a threat. If they don’t, it’s because they’re too full of themselves or just full of shit — or both. And now that I’m a champion, I have a big target painted across my back. But it’s only right that the first challenger for this title will be the one I took it from. The first-ever Specialist champ herself. There will be some great matches at Road to Redemption, with plenty of tenacious competitors go right at each other. But don’t let yourself overlook my match with Haruna. It’s a darkhorse candidate for match of the night. I can promise you that.

I know my match against Haruna will be incredible because I know how much she wants to hit me right back in the mouth and take this title back. And I know how far I’m willing to go to keep that from happening. There’s not a thing she can do to beat me in this match, because she can’t match what I’m about to bring into New Orleans. I always knew me and Haruna would get stuck on this path eventually, from the first day I met her. There she was backstage, waiting to meet me and share the news with me. We would be fighting the next week. She came across as friendly, and she probably thought I was one cocky bitch. I hadn’t done a thing in EAW, but I scoffed at the notion of fighting her. I acted like she was nothing. I could see it angered her. I learned from our first match just how much energy I would need to supply to out do her. By the time we met a second time, I played possum to see how much I could frustrate her. I couldn’t really gain anything from that meeting, but I could use it as a way to scout her out. I knew it was something I would need for the future. By the time we fought for the third time, in a title match, I knew how to beat her both mentally and physically, and I did it. I can only imagine what Haruna thought during that match. She came in out of her mind from what I had told her during the week, and then she couldn’t do anything to destroy me. No matter how much damage she attempted to deal, no matter how hard the blow, I kept getting back up and fighting. If anything, I’m more stubborn than I am talented. And that’s where the difference between us lies. We’re both plenty talented, but Haruna has never learned how to utilize her flaws to her advantage. And it’s because her flaws are devastating. She gets so down on herself when she loses. And even when she wins, it’s like she doesn’t know exactly how to handle it. As soon as she became a champion, she became paranoid about how it would be taken away. I helped end her paranoia by bringing her reign to an end. But when she looks at me, she can see someone who is too stubborn to go down without an all-out war. And even then, I keep getting up like a cat who has eight more lives to spare. Wrestling means so much to me. It’s my passion and my pleasure, and it’s really my life. The same sort of flaws I display in the ring are the ones that affect me on a daily basis. But it wasn’t until I accepted these and learned what it takes to embrace them that I turned the page both in life and in the ring. Sometimes I make big decision on a whim without thinking enough. This is how my involvement in the Iconomy came about. This is how my relationship with Haruna came about, too. But I outlasted both of these events and I got stronger because of them. My time with Iconomy allowed me to be a part of some big moments, especially when I started to build some momentum. It put me face-to-face against one of my biggest challenges in Hexa-gun. And my experience with Haruna has led me into a fantastic rivalry that anyone can enjoy. Two wrestlers with building fan bases… you can feel the heat even between the fans.

And now it all comes down to this moment between us. I don’t know when the next time we will fight after this, but I can’t imagine it will come soon. I fully expect this match to be of the big blow out style. Sure we both want to win, but only one of us can grind out a win by showing more heart and determination. Haruna showed she didn’t possess the championship attitude last time we met, so I intend to show her what it means to be a champion. I really have nothing against the girl, and I’d never pretend to hate her, but there’s no way I would let myself lose to her in a match of this magnitude. I want this too much. I want this title to mean something. I don’t want the rest of this company, of the world, to look at the Specialist title and see it as a transitional title that’s constantly changing hands and doesn’t have any prestige. Right now, I feel like that’s how most people see it. This championship deserves to be defended strongly, given the importance of any other title here in EAW. And when the next big match comes up for this title, everyone should be pumped for it. It shouldn’t just be seen as a mid-card title or a gimmick, because I can promise you that’s not how I see it. That’s not how I choose to allow it to be seen, either. I’m going to do everything I can to make sure I walk out of Road to Redemption, still the reigning Specialist champion. Haruna… I hope you don’t take any beating I’m about to give you as being personal. You know this is all business. And when I say that, I truly mean business. I’m not ready to surrender this belt, especially to you. Turning around and losing this to you, it would mean my win over you to take this title meant nothing. But it meant something, it meant everything. It was the tide turning in our little rivalry. You probably thought you had the upperhand, but no longer. This belt is mine now and it’s going to stay that way for awhile. I don’t care who the challenger is. If they step up to face me, there’s no way they will get an easy match. You won’t be any exception either. I won’t take it easy on you, and I won’t be thinking about anything from out past either. For whatever reason, you tried to make our last match about our past, when you should have realized the present was so much more intriguing. But maybe after our match you can look up into the sky and dream. You should dream about the times that your star was rising and you could almost see it right there among all the rest. You should dream about the next time your star will be on the rise again, and how you won’t let it slip the next time around. My star is still rising Haruna, and my dreams are only getting bigger. You’ll see this weekend when we meet, I’ve only gotten stronger since we last fought. You’ll see that while your own reign was short and sweet, mine is just beginning and I’m settling in for the long haul.

Cailin stands up with a bucket of dirt and pours it over the fire, followed by a little water behind it. As the smoke billows up from the pile, she looks out over the big city lights and smiles as the scene fades out.
『zakkii』
Post December 16th 2015, 10:49 am by 『zakkii』
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 40 1149139_650

Scene opens as the camera approaching Haruna Sakazaki who is leaning against the locker room wall while closing her eyes, reminiscing about the post-winning the Specialist Championship quick downfall of her career.

Haruna Sakazaki: Now here I am, how amazing my career is right now.... Isn't that wonderful?

Haruna then opens her eyes and look at the camera, awaring that the camera is already taking her pictures.

Haruna Sakazaki: Sexy Curry.... oh my God, what is this thing existed? This "Sexy Curry" makes my career who was going on top turns into a drastic downfall for just an instant time. In the Supershow, I injured Cloud Matsuda, the one who will soon became my tag team partner. Then, from out of nowhere, This team was a part of a tag team tournament. You knew what is worse.... Yes, They put me in a tournament just at the same week where I have to defend the championship I got two weeks ago. In two weeks.... Two. Darn. Weeks..... Just a mere two weeks for my Inaugural Specialist Championship title reign. Yes, They broke me physically and mentally before I went for my title defense by putting me in that team. As the result, I was jeopardizing my title reign and not only jeopardizing. I was letting my title falls into somebody else's possession. I have to fight in this stupid tag team and losing my title in a same week but is this misery end that way? No! Once again, This team have to face an unstoppable force named Hexagun. And of course, As you know it. They easily beat me. They are using me, the one who is the hesitated one in a team to be the team's weak spot. They supposed to know that Sexy Curry is not working, but you know what? They decided to do it again because.... People still love it. This time, my misery continued as I have to face Ariana Lopez. As you already know, Ariana is Cloud's girlfriend and I am, Ariana's... uh..... *cough*ex*ouch*.  How is this even a competitive match for me? And before I get here, I faced two hottest rising star in the vixens division, you know who they are and the result is..... Oh my God, When will it be over?

Haruna Sakazaki: I've been put forcibly in one team only to increase the merchandise rating of the company. Do they care about my feelings? Not at all, Do they care about all my vows and dreams to my family? Absolutely not. All they care is money and never think about my happiness. I am unhappy but what have they done? They are keep giving me a match that I don't want to be involved in. Yes, People love it. Two "lesbian" Japanese wrestler work together to wrestler the other team, who doesn't like that kind of things? I keep myself as professional as possible in front of those people but deep inside me, I can't.... I can't do this, each and every time I walk to that backstage, I keep questinoning myself why I keep fighting with a partner that I don't want to fight with and each and every time I asked that, the question remains the same.... That is a test for you, Haruna. All we try to give you is nothing more than to make you even more ready to face your future. NO! THAT IS NOT A TEST!!!! You are not putting me into a Tag Team division, the world where I have done enough with. I give my application form to them and it's all written there.... I WAS A LONGEST REIGNING TAG TEAM CHAMPION!! The reason of why I came to this company is not to make another tag team career. I came here because I am putting myself into a test of how long I'm gonna survive if I fight without Jade on my side. All these obstacles in front of me is a test but not this one.... What are they thinking? I'm sick of this!

Haruna Sakazaki: Sexy Curry is done for, everyone should know it from those couple of matches this team had been in. I'm not good at running for another tag team career. I don't want to start another. I just want to fight as a single wrestler and I already show the world how good I am. I can fight with or without Jade. I am quite on a roll as a single fighter..... until this happens. Alright, I'll stop talking about the past.... I am not facing the past right now, I am walking straight towards the future. As for now, I'm back as a single wrestler, facing a rematch for the specialist championship against..... well, none other than the Texas Sensation herself, Cailin Dillon. I know what happened soon after you grab that title from me. I am not a weak lady who just passed out after that fall. I used to have my body broken and shattered like that and what you've done to me is not any accurate move to put me down. I know what happened backstage. I know how those people stand in line, waiting to give you a congratulations by winning that title. I know how those people love to see you finally hold the title. That is a complete opposite reaction when I first time hold the title. People concern about Cameron's Interwire title victory more. People concern about how severe Cloud's concussion after she received a piledriver from me more than I get the title. Nobody in the locker room waiting for me and give me at least a hand to be shaken. In fact, I found a party equipment and an alphabet banner with Cailin Dillon written in there. I sit there in a few moments, staring at the Specialist Championship belt while thinking that.... Everyone is all turned their back on me. Everyone, with no exception. I have nothing more to be done again. I am done, one year without holding any single title and without appearing in any FPV but to be humiliated by one person is long enough for me. People already got bored of me and winning this title means nothing for me. So maybe, They twisting their brain to make me look good again. They put me back in a tag team divison where I belong just to make me better but in fact, that is not what I want. I am a fighter, even people are against me, I will keep fighting. I have a pride to be kept and I will keep it forever and nothing can put all my pride down.

Haruna Sakazaki: I will never call that fight as your fluke victory, a victory will always be a victory and so does a defeat. I never blame anything and anyone for my defeat just like the other vixens, anything but to blame myself. We put each other into our limit but in the end, you beat me fair and square. You beat me after I let out my strength as much as I could despite of my problems. I still walk inside that ring as a professional wrestler, a true fighter with a true desire to win instead your best friend, not even as your lover. I came there fight you with the killer instinct and it's only aiming for your head. But the outcome speaks otherwise. You walked out that ring grabbing my title off me, sending me to the hospital and give all those people a smile because the specialist title finally falls into the right person. But am I mad at what I witnessed, am I suddenly hate you more than ever because you stole the attention of those people that I should get when the first time I get that title? No, I am not mad.... But instead, I am happy. I am happy that finally Vixens Division stepped out into the next level. They finally put the attention on the Vixens Division with our match. That is something I am looking for from the first time I step my foot in this arena. I believe that wrestling is not about a gold around your waist, it's about how much you give a determination you give to the business. I believe that there are more people with great talents are after my head only to raise their name in a huge step to climb this cruel world. I have a lot of example from that. Take Ariana Lopez for example. They are trying to get my attention by hitting my weakest spot, my heart. She begged me to be her girlfriend and she just threw me out when I went deep down in the downfall only to surpass me. Our lovely Tarah Nova did the same too. She aimed all for me in that handicap match because she thinks that I am the strongest opponent amongst those weak divas. She has to take me down or I take her down. Heck, even nobodies like Alexis and Raven Lee feels like defeating me is such an accomplishment for them. And I believe you too, Cai! You feel like defeating me makes your title even more prestigious than defeating the others, huh?

Haruna Sakazaki: You know what, Cailin? You exposed all my seven sins inside me but you know, yes.... I admit all that. Those sins makes me stronger. I gather all of those as the source of my power and with that, nothing can stop me! I embrace all those deadly sins while I enjoyed my opponent are laying in front of me. But you know what, I turn into somebody else everytime I show my true form to all of you. This time, I am fighting in the name of love and honor. I'll show everyone that I don't need an evil conquering my soul to get me to the top. I will only use this..... My fist and the will of fire within it. I have nothing to think about when we meet again this Sunday. This sunday, I will be a hundred percent ready to face you and take back the title from you. I don't care of those people who are now against me. I will fight as an individualist and I will show you that I am fully able to do it. We matched up in that ladder match but you gained an advantage by using my unstable emotion to distract my mentality. But this time will be a different story. You are my enemy, I have to beat you and I have nothing more to think about you soon once we stepped inside that ring but the hunger of defeating you. I don't care what kind of match do you bring as I will face it with all my full might. It might be a bumpy ride, yes.... But one thing you know, It will be a rougher ride than the last encounter we met. I don't have to question about your preparation, you talked everyday during the week like you're afraid of losing. You're not afraid of losing..... right? well... as William Shakespeare said, "Expectation is the root of all heartache." ...you get the point, if you're smart enough.

Haruna then leans out thte wall as she walks out of the scene without looking at the camera. The scene goes fade to black.
Post December 16th 2015, 5:59 am by Guest
“The Best Wrestler in the World…”

From the moment that I first realised that I wanted to enter this business, that’s exactly what I’ve strived to become. I did everything that I could; whether it meant that I needed to scratch and claw my way through the obstacles that this business placed in my way, or whether I needed to make choices that went entirely against everything I believed in. I was going to do anything that I could if it meant that I could stand at the top of this business, knowing without a shadow of a doubt that I was the best wrestler that this business had to offer. I’ll never forget taking my first steps through the doors of Elite Answers Wrestling with the intention to propelling this company onto my shoulders and carrying it to a level that it had never seen before, but almost immediately everything that I wanted to do seemed to begin to turn to something that was nothing more than a distant dream. I was never expected to be anything in this business. I was meant to be someone that was fed to the wolves as they made their way to the top of this business. I was meant to be a man that would fall at the feet of the likes of Lucius Creed, Christopher Corrupt and Shane Harper as they were bred to become the stars that would carry this company into the future. But, as time slowly passed us by, it was Lucius Creed, Christopher Corrupt and Shane Harper who the world adored. I used everything that they were handed as motivation to continue to scratch and claw myself forward when everything seemed lost. I used their success as motivation to prove that they held less talent in their entire body, than I do in my little finger, and I did. I went from a man that was looked upon as nothing, and became a man that has an abundance of potential. I went from a man that wasn’t meant to amount to anything in this business, and became the hottest prospect that it had to offer. With that I was given the opportunity to prove that the name Xavier Williams deserved to stand at the top of the company with the men that the world looked upon as this business’ elite. I was thrown into the deep end with the intention to destroying everything that I had built within the time period that I had been in this company; with the intention of destroying the foundations that I had built my career on – but instead for dying, I thrived. I WALKED OUT AND STOOD TOE TO TOE AGAINST A MAN THAT WAS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE BEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD, IN A FORMER WORLD CHAMPION, STARR-STAN! I WALKED OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND PUSHED MEN THAT I WASN’T EVEN CONSIDERED THE LEVEL UNDER FURTHER THAN ANYONE THOUGHT THAT I POSSIBLY COULD. I CREATED A REASON FOR THE NEW BREED TO WANT TO STAND OF THE TOP OF IT’S DIVISION AS IT’S CHAMPION; I GAVE THE NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP NEW MEANING, RATHER THAN HAVING IT LOOKED UPON AS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ACCESSORY. I CREATED A PLATFORM FOR THE LIKES OF RYAN SAVAGE, JAMIE O’HARA, STARK AND TLA TO STAND ON; A PLATFORM THEY DESTROYED BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T MAINTAIN MY STANDARD.

But, that’s the rise that we’re all forced to withstand, right? We’re all forced to overcome anything; we’re all forced to overcome every odd that’s placed in our way if we want to sit on our throne at the top of the mountain as the crown jewel of this company. I’m constantly told to look back at everything that everyone else has been forced to withstand. I’m told the look at the battles that Mr. DEDEDE has been through. His constant wars at the likes of Pain for Pride; constant wars for the World Championship he has garnered throughout his career. I’m told to look at everything that a man like Y2Impact has been forced to endure throughout his career, to be considered one of the greatest to have ever walked through the doors of the entirety of this business. I’m told to look at someone like the Heart Break Boy and everything that he placed himself through to become one of, if not the greatest in ring performer of all time. I’m told to look at things that a guy like CM Banks, the man that created this company, was forced to withstand to ensure that this company would survive against everything that opposed it. I’m meant to respect everything that they did… I’m meant to respect everything that they’ve done. I don’t respect them. I don’t respect what they’ve done. YOU PUT A GUY LIKE CM BANKS THROUGH EVERYTHING THAT I’VE BEEN FORCED TO FIGHT THROUGH; YOU PUT A GUY LIKE CM BANKS THROUGH EVERY OBSTACLE THAT’S BEEN THROWN IN MY WAY AND YOU WOULDN’T HAVE A MAN THAT’S CONSIDERED ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS THIS BUSINESS HAS EVER HAD. INSTEAD, YOU WOULD HAVE A MAN THAT WOULD BE SITTING AT HOME WISHING WITH EVERYTHING HE COULD MUSTER THAT HE WAS XAVIER WILLIAMS. YOU WOULD HAVE A MAN THAT WOULD BE SITTING AT HOME DREAMING WITH EVERY FIBRE OF HIS BODY THAT COULD TASTE HALF OF THE SUCCESS THAT I’VE HAD IN THE TWO YEARS THAT I’VE BEEN IN THE COMPANY. You see, ladies and gentlemen, history proves it clearly. I gave this company the greatest EAW Champion that it has ever had, and what do I actually have to show for it? Where’s the respect that I deserve? Where’s the respect that I’ve earned? Instead, I’m forced to sit here and listen to how I’m not the Best Wrestler on the Planet. I’m forced to sit here and listen about how somebody else THINKS they are. Thomas Minns hits me from behind once, and believe that it proves that he’s the greatest thing that his company has to offer. Behind the bible that the Heart Break Boy hides behind, he still strokes his ego, believing without a shadow of the doubt that he’s still the greatest thing in this business. Pizza Boy believes that the wars that he’s had throughout the past year has given him the strength the stand on MY level, and Jamie O’Hara... he clutches onto the EAW Championship with his one arm, hiding behind false confidence because he knows that the sand on his championship reign is about to completely reach the bottom of the hourglass.

Road to Redemption tells the story of Xavier Williams regaining the championship that should have been rightfully over his shoulder weeks ago. It’s tells the story of Xavier Williams once again proving why he is the Best Wrestler in the World today.

Road To Redemption will tell a story that the world will never forget.

I’ll see you then.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40