Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post September 6th 2015, 8:43 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
The Dank Files – Piff Fumador | YouTube

The camera opens to a park somewhere in San Diego Tijuana (“how many times do I have to say esé?” – Piff). It’s a sunny day, making the ice creams of dozens of kids melt under the heat while they run and play in the park. In the distant background groups of teenagers are seen shooting hoops in the basketball courts at the back of the park. The sounds of a congested public area being enjoyed by Californian Mexican natives are blended in with Beastie Boys’ Ill Communication album being played in the foreground of the video through a portable speaker. We see Piff Fumador sitting on the grass in the park, dressed in skinny jeans, classic Adidas Superstars and a home made tie dye t-shirt as well as his signature black and white wrestling mask. He’s smoking a modest sized joint, blowing smoke rings in the air…

Piff: Hola esé, it’s Piff Fumador here, sitting here in a grande park in my home of Tijuana, and welcome to another episode of the Dank Files – to all my subscribers over the world, all 560 of you EAW fans keeping up on the best of Tijuana’s Finest Strain.. The master of the 420 splash, destined to be the best luchador EAW has ever seen. And I will be making the first step to that journey at Battleground tomorrow, gringo. I face El Landerson, one of the few other luchadors in the EAW, and I am so excited to finally face someone on my level – someone who knows what to bring to the ring to put on the best ting.

He takes another toke of the joint and blows it into the camera.

Piff: Now I’m not gonna do the usual wrestler thing and say “blah blah you’re nothing compared to me, I’m gonna wipe the floor with you” like everyone else seems to. No I’m gonna be a humble hombre, that’s the way of the lucha libre. Me and Landerson are gonna go out there and put on the best match of Battleground – two luchas tearing the house down with springboard hurricanranas, dives to the outside, flips and kicks all around the ring – oh, that reminds me. I know I did it at the start of the video, but did you see I have no perfected the art of the smoke rings?

Fumador takes another big toke and blows smoke rings into the camera.

Piff: How cool was that holmes? And this is some lean green right here, white rhino fresh from Tijuana where your boy Piff Fumador is from. It’s gonna get me in the right state of mind before the match, I’m gonna be at complete concentration to come back from my loss at Voltage last week. But you know, life goes on holmes, we all have to lose sometime and Masuda got the best of me, it’s all good I’ll just smoke up another fatty and enjoy life as the soon to be greatest lucha in the EAW – one match at a time.

A Californian accent belonging to a middle aged man is heard in the distance shouting “Hey, you in the mask. Put that out, there are kids in the park”. Piff takes one more toke and puts it out in the grass, blowing out the smoke in the man’s direction.

Piff: Oh well, I was all done anyways. But yeah, back to El Landerson. The man has the Super Frankensteiner, Bronco Buster, he has a great arsenal of moves – But he doesn’t have the 420 Splash or DDTHC under his belt, it could be the game changer you never know. But all we do know is that we are gonna tear the house down, VIVA LA VIDA LOCO! I really need to start making my mark on Voltage, who knows, maybe I can get on the preshow for the FPV Territorial Invasion: Civil War – Live from Montreal on the 26th of September. I don’t get paid to advertise that, but if they wanna give me a match, even on the preshow, that’ll be Dank as fuck. Even more dank than this Jésus grass your boy has been enjoying on this summery day in Tijuana. But I’m gonna end this video now and catch some rays, even though I’ll probably get some preeeeetty awkward tan lines on my face from this mask. Anyways I’ll see you fans at Battleground tomorrow, and then on next week’s Dank Files. In the mean time, El Landerson, may the best man win, but prepare, because Piff Fumador is gonna blaze… you… up…

End of video.
Thomas Minns
Post September 6th 2015, 8:42 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #3
Seattle, Washington
Twisting Facts To Suit Theories

For the third time this week, Thomas Minns is shown in his mansion which is located in Seattle, Washington. This time he is sat in his lounge which is very well lit, this is a stark contrast to the dark scene we last saw. He is sipping on some Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum, you can tell that by the bottle placed on the table. He is also wearing an incredibly vibrant green suit, he has also thrown in a rolex on his wrist to complete the outfit. Thomas Minns takes a sip of the rum before beginning to talk.

Slander. I already had you down as a liar but are you seriously trying to smear the facts to get one up on me? I do not have this 1-3 record that you suggest. If you did your research correctly than you would actually find that I currently have a 2-2 record here in Elite Answers Wrestling. As you’re not the smartest, I will even go into detail about the victories I have obtained and the losses I have incurred. My first ever match here, I beat a guy called No Name in a pre-show match on Showdown. That puts me on a 1-0 record, are you with me so far? I then lost to a very lucky Kerry Keller, I know for a fact that you remember that match as you haven’t shut up about it since it happened. That puts me on a 1-1 record, you must be able to follow this. I then lost to Brett Kennedy due to blatant cheating in a match that you were involved in. Finally, I beat yourself and Ryan Daniels in a tag team match with Troy Archello as my tag team partner. That puts me on a record of 2-2 so far, comprende? Surely even Kerry Keller can understand simple math like that. If I wanted too, I could easily get the dream team on you and sue your ass for Defamation of character. You have made a false accusation about myself that I think it’s despicable. Money is no option for Thomas Minns. I could hire absolutely any lawyer in the world. I could form a team that comprised of the best lawyers in the world, you really think that you can compete with that? I know for a fact that you cannot so if you’ve got any brains, you should take the hint and stop with the slander. I’ve got an idea for you, Keller. Why don’t you stop obsessing over the past and focus on the massive task at hand? I’ve told you in the past you need to get out of the past but you just didn’t listen. You didn’t shut up about your lucky win over me for weeks on end. Once you finally shut up, I thought you might have realised that you need to get out of the past.

Alas, here you go again. I don’t care one little bit if you beat a hall of famer and the Hall of Fame champion. As always, I have done my research. I found out that the person you beat was Scott Diamond. Are you being serious about using this as a claim that you’re better than me? You think because you beat Scott Diamond you’re better than me? Anyone can beat Scott Diamond. I could defeat him in thirty seconds flat. I also don’t care if you performed at Pain For Pride in you rookie year of EAW. That is a meaningless achievement. You were involved in the 24/7 Contract Battle Royale. That is a match that involves 15 competitors. You’re legitimately bragging about being involved in a match that involved 14 other competitors. You didn’t even win the match. Clutching at straws really springs to mind in this situation. You’re just trying to think of anything that you possibly can to try and sound better than me. A little sad, don’t you think? You are below me, Keller. That is every single way, not strictly confined to Elite Answers Wrestling. You’re below me in the social ladder, I spit on people like you. I look down on you and kick you while you’re down. I went to a better college than you, I have a larger income than you, my family is richer than yours. Are you seeing a pattern here? I am better than you in every single way imaginable. I come from greatness, you come from absolutely nothing. You should be embrassed about your past, Keller. You really shouldn’t embrace it as that shows weakness. You show you’re happy to accept failure, which just doesn’t sit right with Thomas Minns. Thomas Minns destroying Kerry Keller is a symbol. It symbolises everything that is right with this country. It shows how the rich will always be on top and the poor just getting trampled over without a fight. I have you down as a lot of things Keller but I thought you could at least be original. I didn’t think that you’d be copying my room with the same lighting and also my references towards final last battles. Are you really going to stoop that low? Are you actually going to try and copy me? I know that you want to be a better person and a better wrestler but come on. I suppose they do say Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thomas Minns puts his rum back on the table and starts to fix his watch as the camera fades to black.
Cage.
Post September 6th 2015, 8:25 pm by Cage.
Ladies and Gentleman, I expected this from Demon. That word exposed is funny, I was exposed at King of Extreme, how exactly? When I wrestled two matches, I faced a Pain for Pride main event in one night. Made the almighty Jaywalker submit IN HIS OWN MATCH! How was I exposed? Because I didn't beat Robbie? And you try to take credit for me beating Mr. DEDEDE? I am not shocked. And you bring up Lethal Consequences? But Lethal Consequences couldn't beat me either? Let me guess, Was I EXPOSED by Starr Stan who is the best pure wrestling machine in EAW when I made him tap out? Was I EXPOSED when I spit in the face of everyone who said I couldn't do it and I became EAW World Champion? Or maybe I was exposed because of how long my reign lasted. I get it. Demon I am not afraid of you, you should know that better than anybody, I am a man willing to go the extra mile. I don't have a problem with you, To be honest with you I got involved just to make a return, I am not no one's hero, I didn't come back to save HBB. I came back just to fucking come back, wrong place, wrong time for you to be in the ring Demon. I've seen you, you've built yourself up as the SLAYER! Slayed Cameron Ella Ava, slayed an old man who is obviously weak and losing his edge? I don't like this...cheesy stigma you are living in. I will admit, you laid me out on Showdown. Another opportunistic move, and I got your message loud and clear, you are the same Dark Demon you were when you left except this time you got a little bit of fire up your ass. You think your shit doesn't stink now and everyone is afraid of the big bad Dark Demon who was parading around this fucking company like a piece of shit crybaby when his council friends didn't want anything to do with him, bitter, wanting to take credit and want people to help you. You beat your old girlfriend, you beat HBB, and now I come back and you think I am just a little speed bump as you look for more Hall of Fame competition? Let me explain something to you, THERE IS NO MORE HALL OF FAME COMPETITION! You should know better than anybody. I am not an elitist, I don't want to be looked at as an elitist, because I don't fit this elite mold, I am damn sure not an athlete who was blessed with athletic ability, I mean I don't kick-box and never played sports or trained for them, I am a bare knuckle fighter. I am a street dog, I fight because that is the only thing I know. I don't want to end up in jail for what I do in these streets so I fight professionally in a ring. And this street dog, has been a stray dog looking for the right kind of garbage to knock down and the right fire hydrant to piss on and I think I found it, I've made it clear Demon, besides competing in that ring I like to beat up scum bags. Honestly you are just like all the other “elitist” I am tired of hearing about your skill level, I am tired of this “I'm the toughest high school bully and everyone fears me” shtick that your trying to shove down my throat. Like I said before, what you did to HBB, you could of done to me, you could of taken me out right then and there, PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY AND MAKE ME HUMBLE AND REALIZE I SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKED WITH YOU!

But you didn't do that, you just ran your mouth like the typically bully. Because that is all anyone in this company is good for is running their mouths and getting little count out victories and disqualifications and using the rule book to win. When I was training I learned how to stay in the ring and fight, and that is what I am going to do whether it is you, or anybody else, I'll stay in that ring because when I am in that ring, THAT IS MY RING. I own it, and if you are standing in the ring with me. I don't care, what you done in the past, I don't care about anything except tearing you apart, I am a barbaric fighting machine, you should know that because you've never beaten me without any hitch. Justified Reckoning 2012, you pinned Robbie, Grand Rampage you had the whole world come help you because you couldn't beat me. So really, in you winning, I exposed you, because the truth remains, you can't beat Diamond Cage without some fuckery going on. And sure maybe my victories over you, you consider them minor, I wasn't going to bring them up until you did but in those victories, one on Voltage, I kicked your ass clean without any hitch, on Showdown, I beat you while you were holding that World Championship at the time. Since were all in the past and really all you have to say is I am afraid of you, and I couldn't handle the being champion and I got beat by some rookies at Pain for Pride, I am not denying it. It fucking happened, what does that mean about now? What does that mean about where we go in this war of fucking words between you and I? Where does it take us now? What are you going to do now that I have previously said I expected from every elitist in this company? I hear the same damn thing, “Diamond Cage's family this, wife left him that” and the only reason you say that is because you've never lost anything and never had to work for shit in your entire life constantly having people, kicking more dirt in your fucking eyes when you keep proving them wrong and you keep rising and working for what you deserve. But noo in this world you can't get it because of a technicality, I represent the working class, I represent working hard, so if it looks like I have no hype, then all the drinking has finally ruined your eye sight because every time I step out in that arena I get hit with the respect from the EAW audience because they can relate with me and they love to see Diamond Cage do what he does best and that's fight in that ring. You pay your moneys worth, and I'll send you home happy. And no matter how many times whoever my adversary is can't understand, these people still cheer, still scream, still want my autographs, still want to take pictures and whatever because they are tired of society telling them who to like, what to like, and all this bullshit, they want to do what they want to do. So whether they boo or they cheer me, doesn't change the fact I am still the most dangerous entente walking this company.
Post September 6th 2015, 5:08 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Showdown Promo 2:

I'll do you one better.

*Kerry leans back in a chair, the only light is a spotlight shining brightly on him. He smiles a bit, a smile not seen for a long time, a smile devious and sadistic in nature. But with the honor of a man that's name cannot be missed*

Thomas Minns, you really have no idea what you're getting into... You should really just run now, because every word you say is either false, or pissing me off even more. Let's begin with an obvious lie. That I've achieved nothing. While I would say you have no right to say that when looking at your current record of 1-3, the three being the losses you've incurred. I don't want to gloat but, I performed at Pain For Pride in my rookie year of EAW. I also performed in the Grand Rampage. Which I beat a hall of famer and the Hall of Fame champion to qualify for. You have absolutely NOTHING on me Minns. I think you should really shut your mouth about what I've achieved, because compared to me, you've taken steps back instead of steps forward. And you've put me one step closer to the edge... And I'm about to break.

Even worse, you claimed there are no ghettos in Michigan. Where do you think a beloved artist such as Eminem came from? Michigan. Where white people and black people including me had to fight to survive in a completely hostile environment while you were fed through a gold spoon by a Butler. Don't you understand the fucking difference!? These people haven't stopped cheering for me since I've started praising them. And as I praise them they praise me. I feel the rush through my veins as my maniacs cheer me on to a hopeful victory. And the only reason you're denouncing the fans is that you're jealous. Jealous of their favor over me to you, well see Thomas. They don't cheer for people who win, if they did, then alot of people like the villianous Vendetta family would be cheered. No, they cheer for people who play by the rules. People who are honorable. But in this match, I don't have to play by the rules for them to cheer me. Quite the contrary, I have to beat you fucking senseless, and the only thing you're going to hear is "Let's go Kerry let's go!" *Kerry claps five times to complete the chant* Minns, have you ever heard of homecourt advantage? If you haven't, it's when a team has an advantage and usually wins when performing at home state. Alot goes into that, the opposing team is tired after a flight in. The home team is pumped from the beginning. But the main factor that goes into homecourt advantage, is the cheering fans that throw the athletes of the visiting team off their game. And I have that every, single, night against you.

*Kerry pulls a switch from above him. Revealing thumb tacks, barbed wire, light tubes, every overly aggressive weapon Kerry could've loaded the room with*

I'll do you one better Minns. Look at my spread here. Look at what I have to bash you with. Look at everything here. All of it will go into my victory.

*Kerry picks up a pair of brass knuckles. Looking at a punching bag with a picture of Thomas Minns attached to it. That devious smile crosses his face again as he goes to the bag, cocking his brass covered fist and hitting the bag with a haymaker. Causing the bag to swing backward and hit the wall with a thud that sounded akin to a crack of thunder in a lightning storm, Kerry laughs for a good 10 seconds at this. Then turns back to the camera.*

You're all too correct Minns, this is the war. This is our Battle of Waterloo, our Invasion of Normandy, our final battle. But this one, much like the Battle of Waterloo, much like the Invasion of Normandy. The hero, in this case me, Kerry Keller. Will conquer the villian, in this case Thomas Minns.

*Kerry lets out another soft laugh and sits back down*

Enjoy your 1-3 record Minns, because I'm going to humiliate you so bad, that you'll have to count the win as more than one.

And all that will be left, is Silence...

SHHHHHHH
Thomas Minns
Post September 6th 2015, 4:30 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #2
Seattle, Washington
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War

Thomas Minns is once shown against in his mansion in Seattle, Washington. However, the setting is this time very different. The room is dark, almost pitch black. The only light that shines is the lamp next to Thomas Minns, all that you can see is his neck upwards. Thomas Minns looks directly into the camera before beginning to talk.

Stare into my soul and you might just see the abyss. If you stare long enough, the abyss might start to look back at you. This is a side of Thomas Minns that you have never seen before and you may never see again. Behind my dashing good lucks and my million dollar suits is an evil man. A man that holds no emotions towards any other human beings. A man that revels in glory as a model man marches on. It’s not all fun and games in the life of Thomas Minns, sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty. Or in this particular case, bloody. The evilest men in the world are not those who participate in the battle, they are the ones that orchestrate the pain and suffering that so many experience. I am an orchestrator. I orchestrate violence towards others and it’s something that I am ever so proud of. Kerry Keller, you have the unfortunate displeasure of being the next victim. It’s very rare that the person orchestrating the violence is also the one who is dealing out the punishment. In modern day life, that’s pretty rare. You didn’t ever see Bush or Putin even actually hurt anyone personally. That’s where Thomas Minns stands out from the rest. As well as organising your pain and suffering, I will be the one administering it. Isn’t it odd that in a match containing Kerry Keller, he isn’t even the most twisted individual involved? It does bring a smile to my face when you state that I am going to feel your aggressiveness. Just look in the mirror, Keller. Just take one good look at yourself. Ask yourself the question, how could anybody possibly be intimidated by you? You have achieved absolutely nothing in your career and just last week you were embarrassed by Troy Archello, what are am supposed to be fearful of? Thomas Minns is far more sinister and aggressive than you could ever dream of being. You grew up in a ghetto in Lansing? Don’t make me laugh. You think the ghetto would allow white boy Kerry Keller in there? You must be joking. There’s no such thing as a ghetto in Michigan anyway. Who are you trying to impress with these lies, Keller? Oh wait, I know exactly who you are trying to impress. You’re trying to gain the adulation and support of your apparent legion of cheering maniacs. As I’ve stated a number of different times, these scumbags do not support you. They cling on to anybody that starts to win a few matches and then will drop you like it’s nothing the second things start to take a turn for the worst. These fans, they sicken me. The way they celebrate the pain and suffering of people that put their body on the line is disgusting. You know, it is all well and good to dream about glorious war and battle on the couch at home, but it is a very different thing to see it first-hand. These so called fans, they’ve not experienced the pain that we wrestlers have. They certainly will not experience the incredible amounts of pain that you are about to suffer, Keller.

Thomas Minns claps, the light then turns on as a response to his clap. When the light turns on you can start to see that Thomas Minns is surrounded by a number of different weapons. Steel chairs, ladders, kendo sticks, tables, every weapon that a man could dream of.

You see all of these weapons, Keller? I can use every single one that I want on you. All of them can be used to administer as much punishment as I want. How does a kendo stick to your back sound? A steel chair to your skull? Shards of glass being lodged into your back? You like to talk about how evil you can be, are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you going to show everyone what a fraud you really are. These match suits me perfectly, why else do you think I demanded it happening? I want to destroy you, Keller. I want to humiliate you in every single way possible. You’ve shown in the past that you are able to show mercy, do you really think that a no disqualification match suits you? You’re even questioning yourself whether or not you are going to show me mercy in this match. What the fuck is wrong with you, Keller? Are you sure the wrestling business is right for you? Don’t worry, you won’t even get to make that decision. After our match, you won’t even be able to step into this ring again. You will be damaged both physically and psychologically and I will love every single minute of it. A common theme from me talking to this camera is that I keep comparing our match to war. You know why that is? Because this is the final battle. I have alluded to this in the past. After our first match and your victory, I said that you may have won the battle but you have not won the war. After I beat you with Archello and then cost you the match, I got the upper hand even further. This is the final battle. This is our Borneo campaign, this is our Palmito Ranch, and this is our Battle of Yorktown. I would warn you that you should say goodbye to your loved ones, but we all know that Kerry Keller doesn’t and never will have any loved ones. You pick the casket Keller and I’ll put the nail through it.

Thomas Minns claps once again and the lights go out. This means that the weapons are hidden from plain sight once again. All that the camera can see is Thomas Minns from the neck up due to the light from the lamp. Thomas Minns then turns this lamp off which turns the screen dark.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post September 6th 2015, 10:55 am by Stephanie Matsuda
FALCON'S NEST: INTERVIEW WITH CLOUD MATSUDA!

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Miayim2

I "American Falcon" Kevin Maverick got to sit down with the lovely Cloud Matsuda! I was able to catch her days before her debut at EAW to get a sense of what's currently going through her head at the moment.

Maverick: Thank you taking time out of your busy schedule to sit with me for a few minutes. Also, congrats on your signing with EAW!

Matsuda: I should be thanking you Kevin. Also, its been a 'long time no see' for us.

Maverick: Yes! Last time was several years ago, at Castle Hall in Osaka.

Matsuda: Yes! [laughs] I remember. You was entertaining fans with your juggling skills.

Maverick: I try. But let's discuss you for a moment. How does it feel to be in EAW?

Matsuda: A bit overwhelming actually. This is the biggest company in my career! They have THREE rosters! Four, if you count Dynasty! This is unprecedented. So there's a lot going on at once, at the office, at the training camp, etc. Everyone is always doing something, you know?

Maverick: I can imagine. Before I ask more questions about the business, there are some Mavericknites out there who are not too familiar with The Blasian Sensation-

Matsuda: [laughs] Here we go-

Maverick: You know what I'm going to ask. Explain to our audience what a 'Blasian' is?

Matsuda: Well, a 'Blasian' is someone of mixed heritage- Black and Asian. My mother was a Lieutenant for the US army and my father was a bartender in Tokyo who also played in a Jazz band.

Maverick: Interesting...

Matsuda: It is isn't it? After serving her some drinks, she saw a few of their shows, they hit it off, dated for awhile, and now here we are! Its funny growing up in both San Diego and Tokyo...one place you feel kind of normal you know? Then the other- the place of your birth, you feel like an outsider. I was always the biggest girl in class!

Maverick: So being someone with Japanese heritage, do you get along with some of the other members of the puroresu community in EAW?

Matsuda: Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to get to know anyone yet. But I hope to speak with one of them soon!

Maverick: Are there any specific Vixens you would like to face off with in the squared circle?

Matsuda: [laughs] I'm not issuing any open challenges, but there are a few I want to wrestle. Haruna is the first that comes to mind...I think she and I would tear the house down. There's Lumen Gray, Maria Gonzales, Aria Jaxon, the list goes on! We have such a thriving division right now!

Maverick: You sound pretty excited about it. And what of your opponents for your upcoming debut? Your thoughts on Katie Rotten and Leia Nirvana?

Matsuda: Katie and Leia are both well traveled grapplers of the game, as am I. The three of us are being given the opportunity to turn the pre-show into an after party! I intend on showing Memphis and the rest of the world that its Time to Fly!

Maverick: Well said, and with that I wish you good luck and I look forward to the day you're holding the strap.

Matsuda: Don't be surprised if it happens sooner than later...

[End of Interview] 
Post September 6th 2015, 7:52 am by Guest
After everything that has seemed to happen throughout the time that I’ve held this championship, here I stand as the bad guy of this entire situation. From the moment that I took my first steps through those doors just over two years ago, it seems like the world has the need to attempt to discredit everything that I’ve achieved in Elite Answers Wrestling. I stood at the top of the New Breed as the New Breed Champion, but not once was I ever told that I was the man that actually deserved to stand in that position; instead I was nothing more than a man that had found himself in that position due to the reputation and the legacy that the man I stood beside had. It was never about everything that I had placed myself through or the fact that I had openly proved that on my best day, nobody that the New Breed had to offer was good enough to knock me off the pedestal that I had created for myself. It wasn’t the fact that I was given the opportunity to make my way off NEO, being thrown to the wolves against the man that was a month off winning that Answers World Championship at Road to Redemption, in the form of Starr Stan, and thrived more than anyone thought that I ever could have. Instead, it was Dark Demon that had afforded Xavier Williams the opportunities that everyone else believed with everything that they possessed, that they deserved. But as time slowly began to pass by, the excuses never seemed to pass. I stand here as the EAW Champion, but few people actually believe that it’s off the hard work that I’ve placed myself through; in the eyes of the majority of the world, while I may have stood against the man at Pain for Pride, I stand here as the EAW Champion because of the current Chairman, Zack Crash. Without Zack Crash I would still be wallowing in the downward spiral that my career had seemed to take. In their eyes I would still be a man that had gone from a man that had the world in the palm of his hand, to a man that allowed every piece of it to slip through his fingers. I’ll ask the world this question; when I had the EAW Championship ripped from my grasp at the hands of Hades, Jerrod Kaine and Zack Crash on Voltage, who was there to help? What was done when I unrightfully stripped of everything that I had poured blood, sweat and tears for?

Nothing.

But, yet, here I stand in front of the world as the bad guy in this entire situation; I’m the man that doesn’t deserve to stand in front of the world as the EAW Champion. The world ignores the fact that I walked into Pain for Pride and regained everything that was stolen from me at the hand of Zack Crash; the world ignores that fact that I walked into the flames of war against Hades at Midsummer Massacre and walked back out after conquering a monster. Instead, I’m the man that “stole” the EAW Championship from Diamond Cage; I’m the man that made his way to the top of the company by leeching off the legacy of Dark Demon; I’m the man that reached the pinnacle of this company because the chairman held my hand while doing so. But, with all of that, I’m expected to put a smile on my face and attempt to make the world happy. I’m expected to walk out in front of the world and give them someone that they can believe in when everything else seems lost. What’s going to be the excuse when Jamie O’Hara finds himself as the second person that failed to successfully cash in that Cash in the Vault briefcase? What’s going to be the excuse when Jamie O’Hara finds himself as a man that allowed the entirety of that endless amount of “potential” that the man holds fall through the cracks between his fingers and becomes nothing more than the same thing that Eddie Mack has become? Look at this week; what’s going to be the excuse when The Pizza Boy’s big Showdown debut gets cut to a complete halt because he was forced to stand toe to toe with the best damn thing in this business? What’s the world going to say then? You see, nobody really understands the importance of respect, but I’ll put it rather simply; if you’re not willing to give it, I’m more than willing to take it.
Brett Kennedy
Post September 6th 2015, 4:51 am by Brett Kennedy
'Look down, look down
You'll always be afraid
Look down, look down
You're standing in your grave.
Now bring me prisoner 240601
Your time is up
And your parole's begun
You know what that means.
Yes, it means I'm free.
NO! It means you get
Your yellow ticket-of-leave
You are a killer.
I stole the life of Stan.
You killed a man.
He was a risk to my life.
My sister's child was close to death
And we were starving.
You will starve again
Unless you learn the meaning of the law.
I know the meaning of those 19 years
A slave of the law.
Five years for what you did
The rest because you tried to run
Yes, 240601.
My name is Charlie Scene!
And I'm BK!
Do not forget my name
Do not forget me
Look down, look down
The psycho's rant begun
Look down, look down
His title shots are done...'

You wanna talk crazy, let's talk crazy!

Okay, you're not Thomas Minns or Kerry Keller. I mean, you're not Brian Daniels or Tyler Parker either. And me? I'm not Terry Chambers or Jordan Ciserano. Certainly, I'm no King Lannister or Tiberius Jones either. We are nobody else in the entire wrestling business than Brett Kennedy and Charlie Scene. Believing that you burst some bubble about that makes me happy. I've always known that psychos have delusions about certain things, but you thinking I'm 'nowhere near your level' makes you the most delusional man on the face of this planet. Big props for you for being Charlie Scene, though. There's nobody like you. Racism, on point. Misogynist, tops of the class. Shaking hands with the devil, done it better than Romeo Dallaire. Fact of the matter remains the same, though. You don't know what I'm capable of doing, and you showed what you can do. So, the real question everyone should be asking is simple...

If Charlie can do that, what can Kennedy do?

Once again, you go back to your fondest memories, and that's beating up women. Forget my double life, let's talk about how you call threatening the career of a woman an 'accomplishment'. The flashbacks of prison time are nice, comparing one brawl to another. It's my turn now. Let's flashback to the first match I had, and I lost to a roll-up. I went ahead and beat the ever living hell out of Gabriel Eden afterwards. Now, let's flash forward to the number one contender's match, which by the way, I earned. I'll always be comparing about something I earned to what you are given because Zach Crash is scared of 5 fucking people. Anyways, when I took that chair and demolished Thomas Minns' head with it. Those two occasions are a lot alike, except there's so many differences, nobody will see the similarities.

You know how much your bullshit sounds ridiculous right now?

If your 'career defining moment' is to beat up a woman senseless, just imagine what O.J. Simpson would be saying. 'Man, that shit defined my NFL career'. You're the same as any criminal, trying to justify their rape case or murder trial. People like you surely don't deserve chances like this, and certainly don't deserve another opportunity. You know why I change who I am out of the ring? You want to know why my personality goes somewhere else with someone else? Because I make sure I don't get arrested. Yeah, I'll throw that 'prison' card whenever and wherever I can, because convicts don't belong here. Me, on the other hand, can strive while the rest try to survive.
Let's throw barbs at each other, let's insult each other until the day we die, because none of that will matter when the bell rings. You think of me as this prototypical wrestler who works spot for spot. Now 'where I come from', I fought for everything. I put my fists up to protect myself and my integrity. Yeah, the same word you misconceive for something else. Huh, misconception seems to be another trait to criminals. 'I didn't do it, ma!'. I appreciate you taking the time going to a library to find the definition of integrity, but what YOU think the meaning of one word is doesn't mean you're right.
Now, Chuck. For the benefit of everyone in the country, continent, the whole world, please tell me about how I'm wrong to call you a criminal and how much more of a man and of a human being you are. Tell me about how I'm actually the delusional one in this pairing, and how I should 'step in line' with the other guys in the locker room. Amuse me about your past life, and comparing it to your current world in EAW and how it's made you the superior competitor and the better fighter. Please continue talking about how much of a hypocrite I am and how all over the place I have become, going back to your 'Promo Basics 101' book, and throw as many insults as you can, making yourself sound smart. Elaborate on the perspective of beating up Eris LeCava to a bloody pulp for three hours, while boring everyone about it because they've already seen it. Talk about how I'm scared of five people trying to 'poison the foundations of the federation', just like a certain failed faction back in 2002. Continue going back to that prison room, thinking of the times you've been in it, and continuing to trade insults about how I'm a different person outside the arena and mock my personal life with a certain other Vixen, because everybody else will do the same thing. They'll say 'Oh, Brett is such a different person with Aria Jaxon around, which shows how weak he really is. Oh, boo hoo for Brett Kennedy!'. Say the same thing everyone else has said. 'Brett Kennedy isn't in the same league as me' and realize you're wrong when your face is planted on the mat. Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk!
Bring your blood stained chair, and I'll bring mine. Just remember to close your cuts to make sure you don't get HIV, okay. Actually, open up all the cuts, and watch as your pathetic, criminal life starts ticking down to the disease of either a deadly disease beating your body to a deadly pulp, or the Hexa-Gun. Either one will validate how pathetic you are. Don't mind me, though. I'll just remain in good condition, beating up other people on my way to the top. 

If you plan to run me over, you better bring a big enough truck, because I'm not going down as easy as you think...

Now every door is closed to me
Another jail. Another key. Another Chain.
For when I come to any town
They check my papers
And they find the mark of Cain.
In their eyes
I see their fear
"We do not want you here."
Chucky P.
Post September 6th 2015, 1:09 am by Chucky P.
*Chuck Scene is standing in an old prison cell. It’s extremely dark and gray, the walls and bars are grody and covered in grime. He is dressed in tan prison pants and a tan shirt with his number on the chest pocket. Chuck has a steel chair in his hand, the chair is dented in the center and has blood splattered on it.*

Chuck:  It’s been a long, long time since I’ve been here, inside this prison cell of mine. I thought I had beaten all those demons. I thought I was finally free from the restrictions this place put on me but clearly I was wrong. On Showdown, something very strange happened. I had a flashback, right in the middle of that ring. You see one day, while I was locked up in prison, a man by the name of Dean approached me. Dean wasn’t new to the scene, he was young, very young, only in his early twenties, but he had been to prison before. He knew all the tricks and trades and he knew what he had to do to survive. Dean wasn’t like a lot of other people though, Dean went above and beyond surviving. Much like me, Dean thrived. See Dean knew, just as well as I did, that it was you versus everyone else so he did everything he could to get over on anyone and everyone. When he approached me, he said to me, “I’m taking me everything you own.” Of course, at this moment, it was time to fight. Dean and I beat the hell out of each other, the entire block was going off that night. But what I didn’t know was Dean had been here before. Dean had friends on his side, but I didn’t. So as soon as it looked like I was gonna finish Dean, and finally give him the ass beating he deserved, his buddies jumped on me. Jamie and Kareem were their names, and Jamie and Kareem tried oh so hard to take me down, beat me down, but you know what happened? I grabbed Jamie by his pretty little dread locks, I grabbed Kareem by his cute little afro, and I put both their skulls through a concrete wall. Flashback now to Showdown, and what happened? Eris LeCava was damn near unconscious, she could barely move a bone in her body and ever so gently, I made the decision to end her career. Ever so carefully, I devised the plan in my head, making sure that I didn’t discount anything that could possibly go wrong, and then it happened. Two of the most undeserving, unworthy of females got into MY BUSINESS. Aurora Rose and Erica Ford interfered in the match that I HAD BEEN DYING FOR. The match that I wanted above anything else in EAW, and they ruined it! They took what was to be my finest moment, my CAREER DEFINING MOMENT, the one moment that would outshine anything that has ever been done in an EAW ring, whether it be Showdown, Dynasty, Voltage, Battleground, Midsummer Massacre, hell, Pain for Pride! The one thing that would stick out to EVERYONE in EAW’s history would be the day Chuck Scene kept his promise and he ended the career of Eris LeCava before it ever got off the ground. No Empress of Elite, no Vixen’s championship, only a trip to the morgue and a gravestone as a trophy. The funeral would have been lovely. I would have given my testimony to what a valiant, brave woman she was, how hard she fought regardless of knowing for absolute certainty, it was her last day on this beautiful Earth, but that would not come to be. Aurora Rose, please, while you lie in your hospital bed with regret plaguing your mind, please take comfort in the fact that you are the only one to blame for your misfortune. Erica Ford, please use this as a reminder for whenever you feel like tying the cape back up and playing superhero, trying to save someone from the ultimate demise, that you can take their place just as easy. I live by a motto, and it’s simply, stay in your lane. Erica and Aurora decided to merge into my lane and they paid the price. Eris LeCava merged into my lane, not only did she merge into my lane she cut me off by doing so and Eris, if you think this over, you are dead wrong. This is far, FAR from over, Eris. I will get what I am owed by you, Eris. Debts are paid by more than just citizens of a Kingdom, Eris. Lannister doesn’t know a thing about collecting debts, but in prison? We make god damn sure we get every cent we are owed, even if we have to take it in blood. Eris, there’s not enough blood coursing through your veins to fully pay off what you owe me.

*Chuck throws the chair down to the floor, and it smacks the floor with a loud thud. He walks over to the door of the cell and puts his hands on the bars as the camera switches to a view from outside the cell. Chuck looks up at the ceiling and around the prison block, which is so dark it’s almost impossible to see the rest of the cells. He looks at the floor as he begins to speak and slowly looks back up into the camera.*

Chuck: Sometimes I wonder the situation I would be in had my life not played out the way it did. See, there’s a lot of people who look down on me. They see felonies, they see a prison number, they see a criminal and I guess, by definition, all of those things are true. I have been convicted of four felonies, I have a six-digit prison number from October of 2013 and according to Webster’s dictionary, I am a criminal. But all those labels do, all those titles do is take away from what I really am, first and foremost, which is a man. I am a human being, whether these people want to believe it or not. See, Brett Kennedy says I deserve prison time, he says I deserve to be locked away, my freedom taken from me. He mocks my past and he believes because of that one fact, he is better than I am. Morally, socially, he says he is a better man than me. That’s the common misconception from people in the world, but let me ask you a question, Brett. What do you know about integrity? The definition of integrity is doing the right thing no matter who sees. Whether you are with your grandmother or with your best friend, you behave no differently. I disagree with that definition though. What I think integrity is, is doing the SAME thing, no matter who sees. Whether you make the choice to do right, or you make the choice to do wrong, consistency is integrity. I will never deny the fact that I am a misogynist, I will never deny the fact that I am probably the most racist member of the EAW locker room and I will never deny the fact that I will sell my soul to the devil, time and time again to get everything I want but Brett, can you say the same? Are you real, Brett? No, you’re not. You’re fake. As soon as some girl comes around you, you switch your entire personality up. There’s a reason Zack Crash didn’t come to you to join his side in this war with Hexagun, and you said it yourself. You don’t wanna fight Hexagun. You are scared to death to fight Hexagun, but cowards have no place in war. Cowards like you have no place in EAW, Brett. As much as you say I don’t deserve this match, I don’t deserve a shot at the title, let me ask you something. Do you HONESTLY believe the only way to earn a title match is to win a number one contenders match? Are you that naive? Brett, Zack Crash put me in this match for this championship because of my resume, because of what I have already proven to be capable of doing. Most importantly, he put me in this Interwire Championship match as a reward. I saw the way you got this match, you interjected yourself with two other people, Keller and Minns, instead of staying in your lane. James Shields decided to HAND YOU the number one contenders match, Brett. Do you see your hypocrisy? Do you realize the error you have made? You seem to believe that you have some kind of advantage over me, all because you won a triple threat match to get here. But Brett, where you came from, what you did to get here has nothing to do with what happens once the bell rings. I have expressed many, many times my distaste for the word “deserving,” and the sense of entitlement that comes along with it, but for someone who is so ready to throw his opinion around and say I don’t deserve this match, don’t pretend like you jumped through hoops to get here.

*Chuck walks back to the center of the cell as the camera switches back to a view from inside. He walks over and extends his arm and puts his palm on the wall and leans against it, looking at the floor. He chuckles a little.*

Chuck: Ha.. I just don’t get it. Everyone that comes into EAW thinks they have everything figured out. Brett thinks he knows better than anyone what it takes to win a championship match. Brett, let me burst your bubble. I am not Thomas Minns and Kerry Keller. Getting in the ring with me is a fight, not a wrestling match. Getting in the ring with me is not a game, it’s not some kind of comedy show that you seem to think EAW is. Brett, you know nothing about winning championships, you know nothing about title fights and you know nothing about me. You think I’m the type to surrender? Ask Xavier Williams if I surrendered, ask Y2Impact if I surrendered, hell since you wanna bring his name into it, ask Zack Crash if I ever surrendered!? Brett, the bottomline is you are not on my level, you are the next body to run through and when I’m done with you, Impact, HBG, and the rest of Hexagun is gonna regret ever showing their face in EAW. I carry no white flags, I carry no message of surrender, and I carry no remorse. Brett Kennedy, make sure to have EMT’s on standby, because I don’t carry stretchers either.

*The camera fades to black as Chuck stares intensely into the camera, his eyes showing no emotion.*
Angela Salveti
Post September 5th 2015, 11:56 pm by Angela Salveti
Empress of Elite Round 5 Promo #2

So let me get this straight Maria tried the whole flip switch blabbing about how she makes things work for her. Saying that she represents normalcy. She even when on how she has gotten better and that I am like Haruna. Basically saying I am not myself, she pretty much tried to present why I would not win after I continued my insults at her in the beginning. It is fun to know that you can strike a nerve with someone and it is clearly obvious that I struck one with her to say the least. She believed that I said beating Tarah Nova was the holy grail which only to me it was because that is what plagued me. That is something that I wore on my chest because I couldn't beat one of the most dominant women in the company. I am coming to find that I am capable of so much more. I am happy with this fact for me not due to the tournament itself but for the pure reason that I accomplished a goal that is on the path to another goal.

It is funny how the simple minded can take your words and try to transpose them in another way. As if they found a way to work things against you it is nearly laughable that is the path that she had to take. Then on the par of that even I knew I struck a nerve because she had to come out and state a fact. Yes state it, she stated that she would drop her high rise life stuff for her wrestling gear. That was the part that really made me laugh and got me to feel better because I knew that was something that would bother her whether she wanted to admit it or not. It is funny how people can be easily manipulated when you pry the right words out of them. And that is exactly what I did, she can say this didn't upset her but she was easier to play than a drum you just have to find that beat that the drum is played to and I think I hit right on with a few things.

Then she had to back track that is right back track over things. She mentioned that she is competing on her highest level that it is what makes her better than me but the truth is that is a lie. I am fighting at my best why? Because I want this tournament within my heart of hearts I fight each fight with everything I have. With each match I evaluate my opponent I find out what makes them tick and I even use it in the ring if I can. See this isn't high class Ariana this is the woman who learned how to survive by growing up the difficult life. People are readable you just have to find their points and having history with someone you can watch the words flow forth from them like a fountain and see how much you can touch a nerve.

Back to the point earlier of normalcy basically she isn't the big breasted woman type that men drool over. Well the fact is I developed like this and I still trained. Do I love the fact I look like this? Well yeah that is the basic truth. I cannot deny how I was gifted my body and I worked hard to keep that in the best shape. I train night and day like I always have. I push myself to the utmost limits to make sure people understand that. I don't fold under the pressure I push and push until I am at the point I want to be. Maria tells me that I do not belong above her that I will defend myself. Well the truth is I belong anywhere I believe I belong and with that confidence we will see how it plays out. It is fun because she walked right out into the truth of my own words. She told me I wasn't a mind reader? That I had an ego per say. Well all I know is that I just knew the buttons to push even if she would say otherwise. This is the fact that entertains me the most because I found a blemish upon her little personality. She doesn't like to be spoken to the way I spoke to her.

But that is just it I riled her up. I sparked her hatred, her will and yet she claims that I am nothing? This is what amuses me because of what I said she now wants to beat me more than ever. There is the key right there I provoked the little miss who is pushing to hit me with her little Miami Made finisher. See now this is the type of competitor you want to face one that is worked up. Now it gives me reasons to look for weaknesses in her moves and in her. There was someone who once said you need to know how to play the game. Maybe I haven't gotten to devote a lot to the company yet but I am proving now what I can bring to it. She says she is going to solidify her place in history and it is her time to shine. That I will not take this from her?

That is it right there despite all her words the truth is out there. If I wasn't a threat there wouldn't be so much I will beat you this or I will make you feel that going on in her words. I broke through to her and that is exactly what someone does to an opponent. You need to find out if you get under their skin and apparently that is something that I did really well despite everything. I got under her skin and I found out that I still am an issue for her that alone is a savoring taste upon my lips. Because when it comes to someone that I don't like to a far extent it means I know that I can cause panic even if they don't see it. People all have something they don't want to admit and if you get the rise out of them you know where you stand.

Maria just know now that I do have the ability to topple you. That I can take what you don't want me to take and that is the truth. I can really win this if it is needed and while you sit back wondering that gives me even more power to do so. I am not some broken woman anymore like I was when I left. I was unsure of the path this is true but here I am getting my words sorted, watching you babble about the same old story and same old dance. You've beaten me yes I've admitted that. Do I count you as a real threat still even with this fire lit under you? The answer is no. I see you as I've always seen you as someone that just wants. You don't truly feel need. That feeling of needing this is more powerful than the idea of wanting it.

I woke up day in and day out knowing what needing is. I need this to prove to the division that I am for real. I need this to give all of them notice. This is the fifth round and there is a few more to go. Have I fallen yet? I've been the victim of one loss but you see the waking of me is what I find most about this tournament. I've become awaken to the trials and errors of my past mistakes. I've let that mold me before but I am going back to before I came to EAW. I am going back to a point where I was just another name in a random Indy promotion. Ariana Lopez isn't well known in this company you got that right. But have I let the fact I ruined my own name stop me?

The answer is no I've come back from being buried under my own ego. I've come back from being just Haruna's lover. It is all happening now. That driven need, that hunger that we all get to show the world the truest of forms. I've been fighting like there is everything at stake. You may wonder why? It is because for me everything is at stake. I've been a flailing fish out of water. I came back to the place being the small fish in a big pond when I left there was fewer Vixens and my name was easy to see. But now who knows me or praises my ability? It has just been Haruna. My name isn't on the tips of tongues or the ears of fans. I've come back from square one while you think that I am just here to drive down only you and praise one victory over Tarah Nova? That I hang the past of a win over you as something glorified?

I just can tell that you haven't truly changed that is the pinnacle of reality that sets us apart. I've awoken in a time where I am starved of attention exactly how I grew up. I'm fighting to show that I can beat people that said I was nothing. I am fighting for those that just saw me as the girl with the nice tits in a bikini. Those that saw me as just eye candy and nothing more. But I presented that reality when I arrived and I need to fix that. This isn't just about you and I so truly you only want this. Now I am coming back like a rebirth and I need this because it is me who fell under the idea of being better. I need to prove I am but out of everyone I don't need to prove that to you.

You can think that my words are lies, you can tell me that your going to kick my ass from sea to shining sea if you want to but the truth is. I don't care your words to me are as bland as having a burnt tongue not being able to taste food. You are a step, a phase passing in the night. I pushed your buttons and proved to me already as I said that I can get to you. But the truth of the matter is you mean very little to me. Because the showing I've given says it all. It says where Ariana Lopez really stands and that is fighting every fight like it might be her last.

The Latin Goddess died when I started this tournament and I will keep saying it until people get it right. I am the commonality of life. I am the representative of what the real struggle of life can be. I am the  True Blood. I am Ariana Lopez and that has never been truer than when I face you. Because you will finally understand the true nature of need of what a woman wants and can live for. I am going to bring up the fact you spoke of trading in things for your wrestling gear again. Well I don't just care I can fight in anything, I will wear my regular every day attire and wrestle in that. You see to fight in life and to fight in the ring is the same. It is about surviving until the next step and that is what I do. That is who I am.

I called you a bitch and a bimbo I meant it I don't much care for you particular style. You remind me not only of your own mistakes but of the mistake that I was. I am beyond caring about that but I provoked you, I took the stick and I provoked the beast you truly are. That anger of yours can be one of undoing so I truly hope you can control it because if not it is going to eat you and allow me the easy win. But as for me and you the story of needs and wants. Well the match outcome will show that will it not? Find your center and show me what else you can do I've already admitted you can wrestle in the ring. But can you desire best my own? Can your desire be kept in tact? We are Latin we are known for the fire and passion we bring to everything so don't disappoint me.

Let us see how this chapter plays for us because one day our story will close. This one is to see who really has that true Latin passion to be the Empress of Elite.
Brett Kennedy
Post September 5th 2015, 11:50 pm by Brett Kennedy
You know, there's one thing to stalk a girl, and ask for a fight with her. It's one of those 'I'm a crazy maniac who will kill anyone'. I mean, we see it happen enough in this business anyways. Dark Demon, despite his Yahoo Messenger antics, fought a girl in the biggest event for a coveted title. I don't mind the whole near-slaughter you did to Eris, because you eventually made me money at the end of the day. Multiple broken noses, going over the 0.5 that was on the book sheet. In fact, you can see that I came up to Eris to give her this faux-Good Luck so that I could see how far she could go. It was what I expected, though. You basically decimated her, because let's be honest. Women don't belong fighting against men. The Sky Drivers had their chance to do something, and they were too slow.

Smack, smack, the ladies fall down...

What I don't really appreciate from you is that you were basically handed this opportunity by the 'Lord and Savior of this company' Zach Crash because he needs people to back him up in this whole 'Save the Show Faction Invasion' thing. Sure, Hexa-Gun is something he's never seen before, led by a Hall of Famer. I'm just not sure that Charlie Scene is the guy you want to join the Resistance, you know? Seems like the guy who would kill you at first sight when he realizes that 'Oh shit, this Hexa-Gun team is massive. Wave the white flag, boys!'. I mean, Showdown doesn't really have a great plethora of talent, and I certainly don't want to mix fisticuffs with the Hexa-Gun, but you can at least put someone like Vic Vendetta or Terry Chambers? Since Voltage guys are coming in, why not get a few of those fuckers? It's not like they're doing anything important there...

Crack, crack, and the show falls apart...

Now, Chucky Psycho-Guy, who probably based his character off of the Chucky movies (great idea, bozo), probably believes he's entitled to this title shot. I mean, Zach Crash PERSONALLY came to him and said 'Hey, I need some help, so here's a title shot'. I mean, at this point, it's better than facing Tarah Nova's bitch, but you are in no way entitled to anything after beating up a woman. I believe the only thing you ARE entitled to is prison time, but I'm sure that each prison you've been in (in this case, all of them in the US) are sick of you trying to rape the feminine looking prisoners and Jared Fogle. You beat up Eris LeCava to a bloody fucking pulp, congratulations. How about trying to beat a man for once, or are you one of those 'prize fighters' the EAW have seemed to get a lot of recently (and I fucking wonder why...)

Hand in hand, The Psycho gets an unworthy shot...

Me? Well, I earned my way to this night. Sure, I might still be a fresh and new face. Sure, they did a match on Battleground without me in it. Sure, there have been a lot of fuck ups in my career so far. Make all the insults you want about it, you better get used to seeing this ugly mug for a long time. Winning this match won't just be another victory for me. It won't be this 'resurrection from sheer death'. It will simply be validation of me belonging here, while proving the doubters wrong. Oh, yeah. There's some doubters here already. They want me to die off and just be a little blimp in the EAW history books. A british man once said 'I'm afraid I've got some bad news' for those doubters. Not only am I here to stay, but I'm here to be your next EAW Interwire Champion.

Bridge City Cutter, and the Psycho is down!
Victor Maero
Post September 5th 2015, 8:24 pm by Victor Maero
A barren Heaven is just Hell with a different name. Death is no longer a release from life into a paradise, It becomes a prison one that no man can escape. Death becomes Hell no matter where you go. This world is already Hell so lets give somebody the reins.

Maero stands over a drying concrete sidewalk staring into the gray abyss. He removes a jar containing two kidneys floating in a clear liquid from his jacket pocket. The kidneys have two words carved into them they read “Pain” and “Hope”.

This is where it started.

Maero takes the jar and presses it into the drying concrete, displacing the concrete a small amount as the jar sinks into the gray liquid. Maero removes his hand and stares into the distance before speaking.

“Hell is being alive and not taking full advantage of it, I’ll make sure you make every moment count. every moment you have while facing me is precious. If you defeat me I will become stronger like a virus mutating and learning, If I destroy you my power will grow and I will gain followers, No matter what  you do I will gain power.”

Maero turns to face a car coming down the street, As he stares into the headlights he steps into the road. The car stops with a screech from the breaks and the driver screams in rage before getting out of his car and running towards Maero whose facial expression doesn't change. Maero removes a scalpel from his coat and stops the man's charge by grabbing him by the neck.

“Do you believe you can fight a God?”

“What the hell are you talking about you mainiac?”

“Answer the question.”

“No.” The man screams pulling at Maeros hand constricting around his neck

A smile creeps onto Maeros face

“You… you are unworthy… you will feel my scorn”

“What the hell are you going to-”

Maero stabs the man in the neck with the scalpel. The man struggles for a moment before going limp his eyes full of terror.

“Now you will feel the way I did... Thank you for this power you have given me you have given me a way to show how much I have grown.”

Maero throws the man's limp corpse into the wet concrete and it sinks in slowly. after a few seconds maero pushes the man down further. Once the body is no longer visible Maero smooths out the surface of the sidewalk with a shovel and throws it aside.

“This is where I died, Now it is your turn.”

Maero stands in silence for a moment looking at the headlights of the car before walking towards them, He enters the car and begins to look through the storage compartments of the vehicle. After a few moments of rummaging he finds three tickets to Battleground

“Masohiro… You and your strength will make my power grow, We will win or lose together. You may think I am weak, but trust me… I will not get in your way, But if you get in mine… I will rend you and the Daniels apart.”

Maero pockets the tickets and exits the car in silence and walks back over to the side walk. Maero stands and stares at the gray abyss now with a bloody scalpel in hand. Maero waits for a few minutes before walking into the darkness of the night.
Post September 5th 2015, 8:08 pm by Guest
[ The camera pans to the Demon Mansion in Ireland with Dark Demon sitting in a chair, the Hall of Fame Championship placed next to him on a table as sitting across from him is Ariel Helwani, a famous Mixed Martial Arts journalist and interview]

Ariel Helwani: I am joined here with the EAW Hall of Fame Champion, the ‘Notorious’ Dark Demon, you are coming right off a win on Battleground against the Franchise Demon – a feud which started on social media- are finished with him now?

Dark Demon: I am done with him, he has been humbled. He spoke my name in vain for months and questioned my abilities, said I would do nothing to him so when the opportunity arose to humble him, I took it and he has been humbled. I said it before the match, I could have made that match as long or as short as I wanted it to be, I could have dragged that out to be a fifteen minute long match like at Pain for Pride or Mid-Summer Massacre and ended his career but I decided not to waste my time, I decided to be merciful to somebody who I don’t really care about so I smashed his chin with one elbow and I put him of his misery, he said he was going to do something and he didn’t do it. I said it before that he was akin to me doing stretches to the light jog that will be Diamond Cage.

Ariel Helwani: Interesting that you mention Diamond Cage, he seems the obvious choice now for your next up-coming rivalry, is this a match that interests you – especially with the history between the two of you, an on-off rivalry that’s spanned back to 2012 and through both your World title reigns.

Dark Demon: Eh, I’ve faced Cage plenty of times and he has some wins over me in minor league matches on Showdown from three years ago which no doubt he’ll cling onto too throughout the build-up to our match, he’ll make it seem like those victories over me meant anything when in reality – they meant absolutely nothing. When he faced me in the big matches, they ones with the title on the line, he crumbled against me. He talked up a big game both times, he said he’d do something to me and ultimately he did nothing and he failed just like he will fail against me when we have our match, whether that happens at Territorial Invasion, at Showdown, wherever he will talk up a big game like he always does – if you can make out what he says in his ramblings- and he will crumble under the pressure of fighting me. Does this fight interest me? Honestly no. It’s like I said, he is a light jog for me before I go on the marathon race that will be destroying the Hall of Fame, destroying the ‘’legends’’ of EAW. Diamond Cage is a failure, he’s failed at absolutely everything in his life, he’s a middle of the card wrestler who talks a lot of shit and had a bucket load of hype behind him because the idiots who actually watch this company somehow think that the fact that you have a nice work ethic and you can talk a lot of crap that nobody can understand and shout that out at people equals to deserving of a world championship. He’s a modern day Mr. Blood, because Mr.Blood used to do the exact same thing in 2010 – he’d talked all the time, nobody can understand a single word he’d say in his long incoherent ramblings and people actually thought he would be a world champion one day and he got exposed. Same thing with Diamond Cage. He got caught exposed time after time, he was exposed in the King of Extreme finals against Robbie, and he was exposed going up against DEDEDE until I decided to help Cage to send a fuck you to DEDEDE, he couldn’t even beat a joke of a Hall of Famer in Lethal Consequences and I exposed him twice. The only difference now is, he has no hype behind him, he has nobody trying to exaggerate how good he is now and this will be an absolute horror show for him.

Ariel Helwani: It’s quite remarkable that you really don’t see Diamond Cage as a threat whatsoever.

Dark Demon: Why should I? I just faced ‘The greatest vixen of all time’ who beat Jay, beat Scott and others and the other ‘greatest of all time’ and ‘Mr. Pain for Pride’ to win this title and I said it’d be the most one-sided contest in history and it was. I SLAUGHTERED them. I said I’d do the same thing to Heart Break Boy in the first ever one on one match, I said I was always better than him, I said I’d dominate him, victimize him, I said I’d RETIRE him and I did in another one-sided class A exhibition of absolute domination. I said I’d floor Franchise Demon, and I did. I’ve come up against Ares and he couldn’t beat me, I went up against Impact and Heart Break Gal and the ONLY reason they won that match was because I got bored and decided to send one last message to Heart Break Boy. I could have ended that match with Heart Break Boy at Mid-Summer Massacre as fast as I ended that match with Franchise Demon but I wanted to send a message to EAW. I wanted to strike that fear through the hearts of everybody in EAW – if the so-called ‘Greatest’ of EAW is getting dismantled by me, so is everybody. Look how fast Diamond Cage tried backtracking out of facing me, the FIRST THING he said to Jamie O’Hara – ‘Oh, I don’t have problems with Demon, I just wanted to come back and stop the fans from having to see Demon continue to beat up HBB!!’ – He was running from me already, he’s afraid of me already. He doesn’t want this match, look how he’s said NOTHING about me yet, where is he? He’s doing the same shit HBB did. He realised he made a mistake by trying to return after FAILING against ROOKIES at Pain for Pride and trying to attack me, so he tried backtracking and I laid him out on Showdown and showed him that I’m not messing around here. I have no reason to see him as a threat, he fights intelligently, he’s about three levels below me in terms of skill and more importantly, he’s an ‘’elitist’ whereas I’m an athlete. All his success has come from the tag team division, which is where he should have gone back too because dealing with me – it’s not a good idea, if he can’t handle the pressure of being a world champion, if he can’t beat ROOKIES on the biggest show of the year, what hope does he have in beating me?

Ariel Helwani: If the match does happen, do you think the Hall of Fame Championship on the line? Is that something you’d want to happen? There has been people in the past who have challenged for the Hall of Fame Championship – Alex Anderson, Tarah Nova, Scott Diamond- who were not in the Hall of Fame at the time that they have challenged so I’m wondering if Cage will be the next to face them.

Dark Demon: I am a fighting champion and I’m trying to duck challengers like Cameron was, so if they want the title on the line, go ahead and put it on the line. Diamond Cage isn’t making the Hall of Fame through merit, he’s not getting in unless we’re getting REALLY desperate trying to give people petty entry in –like Kevin Devastation or Lethal Consequences or Rated R Shaman- but he knows he’s never getting in because he’s done NOTHING to get in. I find it hilarious when people actually feel the need to get in through winning a title and stand there and have EAW act like they deserved to get in because of ‘’how much they’ve done’’, you know you’re pathetic as hell when you need to challenge for this title. But fuck it, it’ll be like the HBB match, it’s just another title defence for me before I take Cameron’s record of most defences and longest reign. This is what I do; I break records. Most defences, longest reign, highest gate, highest paid, I am the money maker of this company. I can change Diamond Cage’s entire life, he can go from the bum whose family left them when he got fired and couldn’t support his family to now living the rich life even after I retire him; ‘YEAH BABY! YOU DON’T GOTTA LEAVE ME THIS MONTH! DARK DEMON MADE US RICH!’ I mean that’s IF he shows up for the match, he’s already quiet as it is so maybe he’s fled the country and gone hiding wherever HBB’s gone hiding but I can make him rich. I’ll change all these bums lives. Let’s be honest, Brett Kennedy talks more about me than he does about anybody else, he’s more focused on me than he is challenging Charlie and you know why? Even he knows where the money match is, he knows the money fight and atleast when his ugly bum girlfriend dumps him, he’ll still have money after facing me. I will change his life if he shows up but I don’t blame him if he doesn’t, nobody in this company wants anything to do with me. The first time he faced me, I butchered his face, he started drooling the next week, I probably gave him a stroke.

Ariel Helwani: This, on Monday Night Showdown, you will team up with Mexican Samurai to face Diamond Cage and Troy Archello, any thoughts on Archello?

Dark Demon: I feel bad for him. I know he was big in AWF but I mean really, am I meant to be impressed by that? A little third rate promotion that caught bought out by Zack Crash? If I walked into AWF, I’d have dominated that company without breaking a sweat – easier than I dominate EAW- so I’m not really impressed by him but really, he should be thanking me because the money he will make from facing me will change his life too. I’ll make him rich before I break him in half so he should be thanking me, he should be down on his knees, kissing my feet and THANKING ME for making him rich, he’s never making the kind of money he’s going to make facing me. I’ll whoop that ass, I’ll break him in half and I will destroy him without breaking a sweat just like all the others. He offers nothing that the others did, he moves the same as them, he hits like a vixen –he kind of looks like one- and he is swimming in the deep end with a shark. I will eat him up and end his career, like I do to everybody else.

Ariel Helwani: You came back after having seemingly been done with EAW last October, talked about leaving after Pain for Pride with the Hall of Fame title and keeping it here in Ireland, now you’re still here, when do you think you’ll leave again, presumably for the final time?

Dark Demon: When I’m done with these so-called ‘Greatest of all time’, I already retired HBB and now I’m coming for Y2Impact, Jaywalker and Mr. DEDEDE. When I beat those three and they officially recognize me as THE greatest, apologize for discrediting me for years and giving themselves MY status as their own title and maybe kiss my toes and then I will vacate this title and I will leave. I’ll go and do something else, maybe I’ll take to Hollywood and be an actual Hollywood star and not be a fake one like DEDEDE, maybe I’ll go join a Mixed Martials Arts promotion and dominate that as well. Maybe I’ll go and coach more of these young guys into an EAW Champion, maybe I’ll give EAW another Zack Crash, another Cameron Ella Ava, another Tarah Nova, another Xavier Williams, another Devan Dubian, another Jacob Senn, another Lucian Black, another Kawajai – My track record don’t lie! I change your bum life to being a champion! Maybe I’ll take Vance Tybull, turn from an undefeated killer and have him win worthy titles like the world title instead of the National Elite title. But, until these ‘greatest of all time’ guys face me, I’m going nowhere. None of them want to fight me, Impact got a little taste of me on Showdown and you think he wants a one on one match? He’d rather compete in a dead tag team division than face me. DEDEDE loses to bums like Alex Anderson nowadays, hell Jaywalker wants to stay retired. I don’t blame them, they saw what I did to HBB two FPVs in a row and NONE OF THEM WANT TO FACE ME. So why not kiss my feet, recognize me for what I am and spare the embarrassment for themselves but don’t be cowards about it, don’t be little pussies trying to avoid this because I’m coming for them.
Post September 5th 2015, 7:07 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Showdown Promo:

Difference:

Kerry... Keller...

What does that name entail? Furosity, intensity, a will to win? Well, whatever it entails, I hope it also entails a victory over Thomas Minns.

You're fucking lucky Minns! I could have injured you a long time ago, and you sit here bragging to me? It's like talking to a guy who's from a different time, he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

Simply put Minns, you have no reason to show off. You have a sneak attack, a tag team win in which I wasn't even pinned, and a loss against me. Why do you think you can brag? Also, it's clear you have no talent or awareness, and any of it you do you need to sharpen.

You're going to feel the aggressiveness of growing up in the ghettos of Lancing, you're going to feel the pain and anger you have caused me over the last couple of weeks, and most importantly, you're going to feel the pain and anger of defeat.

*Kerry laughs a bit, recalling something that Thomas said*

I love how you say I sound like a broken record! In reality, you're the one that always insures a victory against me, but comes up short every. Single. Time! I could have caved your fucking skull in! Give me a little appreciation man!

No, nobody gives a shit about Kerry Keller... But wait... Somebody does... My fans! The legions of cheering maniacs out there that want to see nothing but me finish what I fucking started against you Thomas.

Yes, I showed you mercy, like an honorable human being. But you persist, you persist and persist until you Bring out a side of me that I've hidden for too long, I will refrain from sticking you in a casket and burning you alive like I would to a man that messed with me the way you did years ago.

No... No... I won't do that, that's just not Kerry Keller anymore. That's just not how I operate anymore. But see, even if I don't try to murder you, I won't be showing you mercy. There's a steep price to pay for ignorance Minns, and I thought a man of your caliber wouldn't be as ignorant as many of the others. But surprise, surprise. You're even more ignorant! I don't know how you graduated from Harvard, in fact, I don't even know how you got into Harvard...

Oh wait, I know. You bribed one of them didn't you? I'm sure you did, you're too stupid to get into Harvard Minns, and after our match, you'll be out of my face for good!

And all that will be left... Will be Silence...

SHHHHHHHH
Thomas Minns
Post September 5th 2015, 6:45 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #1
Miami, Florida
Weakness

Thomas Minns is sat in his home in Seattle, Washington. He is sat in an antique armchair which is a beige colour. He is wearing a grey three piece suit and looks as dapper as usual. He is sat watching his TV. On the TV is the latest Showdown and he is watching the exact moment when he cost Kerry Keller his match against Troy Archello. He then pauses the TV and looks at the camera. He has a glass of bulleit bourbon on the table next to him. He takes a sip of the bulleit bourbon before beginning to talk.

I always get what I want, I thought you would already know that by now Keller. I guess I’ve been giving you too much credit, you’re even more of a joke than I originally thought. How did that defeat taste, Keller? Or should I say, how did your last two defeats taste? That’s two weeks in a row you’ve lost now, Keller. Once to Troy Archello and I and you could probably say Troy Archello and I beat you once again next week. I might have not been booked to face you but I can say that I more than helped Archello win that match. What are you going to use against me now, Keller? You can no longer brag about that fluke of a victory you got over me now I have one over you too. You were really starting to sound like a broken record so I am sure that everyone is happy you can no longer talk about that. There are many differences between us Keller but one is really standing out right now. You stupidly show mercy, I don’t do anything like that. The reason that I don’t show mercy is because I am not a gutless, piece of trash like you are. Two weeks ago on Showdown, you could have put me away. You could have hit me with the Deadly silence and you chose not to. You chose to show mercy and that’s your first mistake. Wrestling is a dog eat dog business, you simply cannot show mercy to another man. Especially against a man like Thomas Minns. I personally am embarrassed in myself that I even let you get me into that position but you should be even more embarrassed about your own behaviour. How can you even look at yourself in the mirror, Keller? Knowing that you didn’t put me away when you hand the chance, how do you live with yourself? You’re going to pay for that, Keller. You have already paid but this is just the beginning. Costing you your match against Troy Archello was just the start, smashing your skull in with those brass knuckles felt incredible. I am going to humiliate you, Keller. I am going to embarrass you so much that these fans don’t even show you sympathy. Like I’ve said in the past, these parasites only support winners. They latch on to anybody who is doing well and drop them like they’re meaningless once they start losing. These people don’t support you Keller, get that through your thick head. They feel sorry for you, they pity you. They know that you’ve had in hard in your life because you don’t stop whiny about it. Constantly crying about how your parents are dead, you should be glad they’re gone because if they were alive they would be ashamed to see what a joke there son has become. These people just cheer you because they’re worried if they don’t you will go and end it all. You really should learn something from me, Keller. You’d be a lot more successful if you just took after me a little more, you seem to be set in your ways though which is unfortunate.

How about I beat some sense into you? How does that sound? As always, I got what I wanted on Showdown. I was granted the one on one no disqualification match against you that I wanted. If James Shields had any sense he probably wouldn’t have accepted this match as it might end up in a lawsuit for Elite Answers Wrestling. I am surprised that he wants to see one of the roster members brutalised and tortured in the way that Kerry Keller is going to be. I am going to paint Keller’s face in a crimson mask and hold his head up to the camera, it’s going to be perfect. Behind my calm and collected demeanour, there’s a fierce side behind Thomas Minns. I become a different man when I step into that squared circle, you might have seen that before but it’s going to be far different in this match. You do realise what I can do to you in a no disqualification match right, Keller? You know that I can use any kind of weapon that I use on you? If you’re able to show mercy normally, how do you expect to win this match Keller? I will be there for the taking and you’ll drop the chair or any weapon you have in your hand. It disgusts me that you showed mercy. Smashing those brass knuckles right into your skull felt pretty good, I must admit. Hitting you with so many different foreign objects is going to be a real experience. I am quite giddy to be honest, I’m like a kid on Christmas morning. I just can’t wait to bloody you like never before, Keller. There’s going to have to be a disclaimer on this match after what I do to you. Unlike you, I am going to show you no mercy. I am going to give you the biggest god damn beating of your life. After it’s all finished, I am going to show no remorse or contrition for the act that I have committed. Seeing you on that stretcher, covered in blood and showing no life, it’s going to be amazing. I am going to make you realise your mistakes, Keller. Firstly, having the audacity to think you could hang with the best. That was your first mistake, you thought that you could even be in the same ring as me. You thought that you could use the same mic that I use, I feel sorry for you that you really thought you deserved to be anywhere close to me. Next, you thought that you could mouth off to me. You thought that you could constantly brag about your win against me like it wasn’t a complete fluke. You deserve punishment for that. You lived in the past for far too long and after this match you aren’t going to remember that win. You think your mistakes are over, Keller? Think again. You then showed me mercy. That was possibly the biggest mistake of your career. You never show mercy to a guy like Thomas Minns. It was always going to come back and bite you in the ass. You knew that and yet you still did it, pure stupidity. Finally, you accepted this match between us. How could you possibly think that was a good idea? You know what I am capable of. You know how vicious and merciless Thomas Minns can be. You are going to regret these mistakes. The only person you have to blame for this is yourself.

Thomas Minns begins to play the TV again and you can hear James Shields granting Thomas Minns vs Kerry Keller in the background. Thomas Minns starts to laugh to himself, it reminisces that of a supervillain in a movie. The camera fades to black.
Lumen Gray
Post September 5th 2015, 5:29 pm by Lumen Gray
Empress of Elite (round 5 promo)

The camera opens and Lumen is sitting on her sofa. There is a light bulb attached to a cable on the table and a bowl containing a dark liquid.

Lumen: As we approach the 5th round it is all too apparent about the reality of the Vixens here in EAW. They are starting to gain some sort of moral code. See Tarah and Maria both cheated to win. Aria failed without and Erica knew that she couldn't win without cheating so decided to give up before the match begun.

Now we have you Miss Black... See Black is darker than Gray and I think we are going to have to try hard to make you see the light this Sunday. I saw your recent posts all over social media showing off your now ring attire... if we can even call it that... I am convinced that your smutty demeanour is going to sway certain referees here in EAW but I hope that this Sunday will not be another example of a weak man's moral compass getting the better of him.

There are many reasons why I will win on Sunday but all I really need to explain is that in a battle of Light versus Dark, Gray versus Black the light will always prevail as you simply cannot compete with me.

Lumen leans forward and picks up the light bulb and flicks a switch turning it on. It is a traditional style tungsten filament bulb. The Light is Bright and creates lens flare with the camera.

You see Miss Black light is something which cannot be stopped and a force that cannot be reckoned with. It is as you would probably say pure.. something you are most not... and that light can be infected by dark.

Lumen dips the end of the lightbulb in the liquid which appears to be black paint leaving a small blob of black on the bulb. Lumen then puts the lighbulb into a stand on the table.

You see much like this lightbulb on Sunday I am going to be infected by you. Your very presence in the ring will make the fans fret that my light could be in jeopardy due to the low class sexualised nature that runs through your disgusting little self.

The bulb starts to smoke from the area that the black paint was applied.

But no matter how much my light is infected and how much it tries to keep me down I will come out fighting and I will explode over you... you may try to break me but my light is stronger than anything black, blue, brown or filthy colour you can imagine...

There is a loud bang as the lightbulb breaks and shatters... Lumen does not even flinch.

And when my light explodes and comes raining down on you this Sunday it will shine bright in the end and I will not be infected by your sea of promiscuity and failed nightmares.

Lumen leans forward unscrews the broken bulb and places a new one into the cable once again letting the bright light shine over the camera creating a lens flare before the camera fades to black.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 Broken-Lightbulb
Luke Braxton
Post September 5th 2015, 4:50 pm by Luke Braxton
Luke is looking very chipper today. He's wearing his top hat out in public for some reason and is grinning from ear to ear, probably because he advanced in the Top Prospect Finals. A cameraman is filming his every movement. As of right now Luke is making his way to the BOK Center. Just look at that strut. So much confidence! Nothing can damper his mood. He tries to walk into the BOK Center but a security guard stops him. 

Security Guard: “Whoa there! Fans aren't allowed back here. Walk back the way you came from.”

Luke Braxton: “I know what this is. EAW must have a prank show now! Ha you guys almost got me.” 

Security Guard: “Look sir, do not make me tackle you to the ground. I was a third string right guard back in junior college.”

Luke Braxton: “You are really dedicated to this act aren't you? I have a lot of respect for you. Those acting classes really paid off. Like I said you almost got me! So close! Anyways now that the cat is out of the bag, I need to enter the arena and get settled in.”

Security Guard: “Sir this is not part of a TV show. Now will you please scram, before you meet Chuck and Norris.”

Luke Braxton: “Chuck and Norris? What?”

Security Guard: “Yeah you heard me. That's what I call my fists.” 

The security guard kisses his knuckles and gets in a strange fighting stance. 

Luke Braxton: “Okay so this really isn't a prank show? Fine I'll play your little game, wink wink! But seriously can you please let me in. I work for EAW.” 

The security guard looks relieved and moves out of his fighting stance. He looks at his clipboard before saying another word. 

Security Guard: “Let me check my list. What are you? A cook? Backstage crew? Help set up the ring? Janitor?”

Luke Braxton: “I’m an EAW elitist.”

Security Guard: “Ha but seriously what do you do?”

Luke Braxton: “Check your little list for Luke S. Braxton.”

Security Guard: “Hm I see the name. But I'm afraid that's not you.”

Luke Braxton: “What do you mean it's not me? How am I not me?” 

Security Guard: “By each name there is a picture. This Luke Braxton guy has brown hair, he also doesn't have a pedo stache like you do and has these little black, dark green, and lime green tights that wouldn't fit you. Nice try weirdo.”

Luke Braxton: “They must've never updated the picture. That is me from like two months ago. That's the last time I was on Voltage. Since then I grew this epic handlebar mustache and yes it's true, I've packed on a few pounds. But that's only because there were many weeks where I wasn't booked for anything. So I ate a lot of corn dogs and funnel cakes without much exercise. I swear to you, I'm Luke Braxton. Heck I even have an official EAW cameraman with me for crying out loud. That should prove to you I work for EAW. So let me in! Please don’t make me yell. Hey wait is that the champ, Devan Dubian back there? He knows me. We are like best buds. Devan! Over here! Devan! Aaaand he's clearly ignoring me.”

Then the Voltage GM, Ashten Cross walks up to the security guard. 

Security Guard: “Mr. Cross, nice to see you. Please come in.”

Luke Braxton: “Wait Mr. Cross, please tell this man I’m on the Voltage roster.”

Ashten Cross takes his glasses off and squints his eyes. 

Cross: “Louie Broxton right? Yeah let him in.”

Luke Braxton: “Yeah close enough.”

The security guard steps aside and let's Luke in. Luke walks around until he finds the locker room and puts his bags down. Luke then talks to the cameraman about where they should film his promo. 

Luke Braxton: “Let's just go back outside and film it in front of the BOK Center. That work for you? Alright cool.”

A few minutes go by while they make their way to their spot. The cameraman turns his camera back on.

Luke Braxton: “For weeks, if not months I've doubted myself. Sure I’ve won the majority of my matches in recent memory but no matter what I did, Voltage didn't pay much attention to me. They viewed me as expendable. A guy who shouldn't have stuck around as long as he has. I remember when I was first drafted to this brand. I was overjoyed. I wanted to climb mountains and yell I'm on top of the world because that's how I felt. I finally felt like I've made it, or at least I thought I got my foot in the door. My first week on Voltage, I won my match. I defeated Daniel Marshall in the most competitive match of my entire career. There's no question about it. Once it was over I felt good about myself. The fans seemed to like what they saw. Chanting my name and all that good stuff. With the performance I had, I felt like patting myself on the back. But I knew I must remain focused. I had to keep my eye on the prize! I had to prepare for my match the following week. I had to go and train even harder! And I did, I busted my ass. So it was next Sunday already and I was anxious. So f’n anxious. I looked at the card backstage with my eyes wide open with excitement ….and I was nowhere to be found. It had to be a mistake. Yes of course! A typo was all it was. I talked to the GM at the time and he said it was no mistake. He told me to enjoy my night off. It felt like a nightmare and that nightmare became a pattern. Week after week Voltage overlooked me, which I can kind of understand because who am I really? I can't demand matches when I'm a newcomer. I have zero pull backstage. I haven't proven myself yet. So I had no other choice but to wait. Eventually I got a call from corporate telling me they could book me on Battleground and I jumped at the opportunity. It was something, which is clearly better than nothing. I even found myself in the Top Prospect Tournament and at first I didn't think much of  it. My main focus was still Voltage. I would tune in every Sunday night and watch it at the comfort of my own home like the rest of you. I would watch it with a notebook and pen, scouting my future competition. And one week I saw something that bothered me. I'm not usually a jealous person but in this circumstance it was different. I saw Daniel Marshall telling the Voltage fans on what to expect from him. And the following weeks he got a series of matches, while I was still scratching and clawing for scraps on Battleground. I was fighting for my job! And I see a man who I beat, getting more and better opportunities than me? I think you can see why I was frustrated. I could've bitched and moaned about it at the time. Perhaps take the immature route and air my grievances on social media but instead I bit my tongue, kept my head down, and kept pushing towards a brighter future. So I used it as motivation. I used that anger to help me beat Kevin Drake, Max Metal, and Rhaegar in the first round of the Top Prospect Tournament. Then I used it to help me beat Rokuro and Dynamo Go in the following round. Now I find myself in the Finals and I will go toe-to-toe with the very skillful Mitchell Street. But I'm not here to talk about that. That can wait a week, or this Monday to be more specific. The point is I'm the same man I was when I first graced an EAW ring. Nothing has changed. Im still winning matches…. and I'm even on a little win streak. Hell I’m undefeated on Voltage with an impressive record of 1-0!!! I know they say records are made to broken but that? Never! Nobody will ever come close to surpassing that.

Tomorrow night I look to extend that historic streak. I know, being 2-0 is unheard of! But I'll try to do it and I'll need your guys’ energy every step of the way to help me cross that finish line. I need that same support I had on Battleground when you held up your Luke Braxton section signs! Man what a moment that was. Something I will remember for the rest of my life. This upcoming match of mine against J.D. Damon, it’s important. It's important for many reasons. For example, what's on the line besides a win is momentum. You need momentum. Especially me when I have the most important match of my career coming up. But other than that, momentum gives you opportunities. The more wins you get, the more you get booked. EAW is a long marathon, yes. But it's also a business that's built on what have you done for me lately. Like I said I'm the same man I was since day one. I had the tools to succeed. I had the determination to go the distance, but I rarely had time to showcase those natural abilities of mine. Now that I'm in the finals of the Top Prospect Tournament, Voltage comes knocking. They finally remember my name….. well sort of. They are a little late to the party. I don't know if I have much room on my already crammed bandwagon, but I'll try to squeeze them on. So this is where I talk about J.D., a man I barely know, which always makes this awkward. You see I'm a talker. I love to talk. If you allow me, I'll talk your ears off. But when you try to promote your match first against a man you really nothing about, it's difficult. You don't have any ammo to use, but  once I'm done talking, he'll have plenty because I was the first man to step up to the plate and swing for the fences. A home run, foul ball, or a strikeout has yet to be determined. After doing some digging I went back and I listened to your words from a few weeks ago and I noticed we have a few things in common. Like for example we both didn't get the result we had hoped for at Pain for Pride. I could go in-depth and talk about it, like what went wrong, such as some muscle head going on a roid rage once he was thrown over the top rope in the 24/7 Battle Royal, but all of that is in the rear view mirror. So yes that's the similarity, but here comes the few differences. Are you ready? For starters, once I lost, I used it to my advantage. I used it as a learning tool. I watched the tape and I made sure I wouldn't repeat those same rookie mistakes and ever since then, I've seen nothing but positive results. But I suppose I could've done things differently. I could've taken your approach and sulk. To do some soul searching. To ‘lay low’ as you call it, when the fact of the matter is, you were hiding. You wanted to run from your problems. You wanted to pretend your shortcomings never existed. And here you are, trying to tell us that you are better than ever. That this new version of you will finally put you over the top. I don't see it. What I see is a man in denial. I see a man who has an excuse for everything. You've had what? Two title matches and a number one contender’s match? Something like that right? And you let all of those opportunities slip between your fingers. Each and every one of them. Yet you're over here saying you’re greatness personified and how the Showdown roster was scared of you before you were drafted to Voltage. Tell me J.D., what exactly were they scared of? No seriously tell me. I’m trying to make a case for you but I simply can't think of any thing. Sure you have potential, I'll give you that. But potential doesn't mean a damn thing if you barely show signs of it. That's you summed up in a few words. You might be wondering to yourself, who am I? What have I done to have the right to insult you? Great questions. Questions I can't really answer without showing you first, but I'll give you a few facts. My name is Luke Braxton. I come from the circus, yeah get the laughs out now, but I'm proud of who I am and where I come from. So far I've dominated the Battleground scene. I have a 50% shot of being named EAW’s top prospect. So yes, I have a little buzz surrounding my name. What about you? Where have you been? What have you been doing? Maybe more soul searching? Trying to think of ways to reinvent yourself? Who knows, other than you of course. On Voltage I'm going to make a statement. I hate to say it J.D. but I'll have to step on that pretty boy face of yours and use it as a stepping stone. It's time I move up the ladder. It's time to show the Voltage fans what I bring to the table…… and that's pure excitement. Tomorrow night I will rise. I will rise to the occasion, while you J.D.? Well, I hate to say it but you'll continue to fade and this will just be another opportunity that you’ll let slip between your fingers.”

Luke walks away and sees the security guard is blocking the doorway again. He tries to touch the handle but the security guard slaps his hand away. 

Security Guard: “No touchy! I'll need your name and reason for being here.”

Luke Braxton: “You've got to be kidding me! We talked like a half hour ago.”

Security Guard: “Yeah….. not ringing a bell.”

Luke reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet. He digs into the wallet and pulls out a crisp one dollar bill. 

Luke Braxton: “Will Mr. Washington help me get into the building?”

Security Guard: “Are you trying to bribe me? I take my job very seriously.”

Luke reaches back into his wallet. 

Luke Braxton: “What if Mr. Washington had a twin brother?”

Security Guard: “Yeah sure, why not? Enjoy your time.”

Luke Braxton: “That I will…. that I will.”
Mstislav
Post September 5th 2015, 3:51 pm by Mstislav
A final blow? A final blow of what? Absurdity, obscurity, insecurity. A final blow to end me? No that is just not possible. That is not possible at all, especially after I had ended you awhile back. I had not needed a final blow, because right now you are on the last string. You are holding on a piece of string that could not even hold the weight or fathom on which you cement yourself. Especially with such the fallacy that you say “the art of perfection.” I can laugh, and I have, I can make fun of, and I have, I can point and look and be disappointed, and I am. Liam what art of perfection are you talking about, why must you contradict yourself every time you come out here. I mean you come out here with high spirits only to mope and dredge on as soon as you are ending your speeches. And then you do the same thing, and I do the same thing. You know maybe I am getting to you. Maybe I am now showing you the way to win. But even then come out here and say you are the art of perfection. And all I could do was laugh, because that is like an artist calling a pile of broken glass art. The past week you have been doubting yourself, and I have been telling you that you don’t deserve this title. And now it seems to have hit home, and you think that by now implementing a new self-confidence means you are ready, then you are sorely mistaken.

Where was this at Liam? Even before I was forced to come a face you I was hopeful. Hopeful that I would get a fire that I have heard of about the great Liam Catterson, but all I got was a man who painted himself as down on the luck, with the fans hating him at every chance they got. And now the man that I wish had stood before me a week ago stands before me now, trying to pass off himself as genuine, when right now you are nothing but a paper contender. Hell I could go down the line and say you are a paper soul. A thin flimsy substance that would go with the wind, and land in the deepest shit. And yet you want me to take you as genuine. That is like the Wolf in Red Riding Hood trying to pass itself as the girl’s grandmother. You know they’re false and yet you go along with the charade as to not draw attention to their gloom reality. And like the wolf, you’re going to be show that reality when the woodsman comes and cuts you open. That is the truth Liam, not the fact that I want to prove people wrong, but that I want to throw the wool off of your eyes and show you a reality. The EAW you were can not compare to the EAW that I am in. The EAW I am in is the one where the youth took over, Xavier Williams, Jamie O’Hara, Vance Tybull, and even I have all taken the reigns and done something EAW would have never seen in their time here. They saw talent, and they rewarded them equally. It was you and Ventura last year, now that youth movement has grown exponentially. This match is not about proving anyone wrong, it’s about proving and cementing the reality that has been here since the time that Elite arrived.

You are a dying breed though, Catterson, I mean even right now most of the veterans would want to bring back Extreme, but you seem content with Elite, you seem content with an era that will never look at you the same way Extreme did, you seem content with an era that is more focused on me than it will ever be focused on you. Now I say content, but I really mean, you look stoic on the outside, but really. Really you are screaming on the inside. The world that shook at your feet is no more. The wind bites you now, and you can’t see your world anymore. Because it is gone. The sincerity you say you fight for is nothing more than a scared rage. You are mad that you can no longer flourish in this industry, but if you don’t show yourself as an asset anymore then you are scared that you are done for. Now one will cheer the name Catterson anymore, no one will wonder what happened to you anymore, you will fade. You will fade like the world you knew before you. This isn’t about sincerity anymore, this is about who and what makes Liam Catterson, and now you have something to lose. Now you have something that will be tugging at the end of your mind, as you fight me. “Will this be my last? Am I done for? Have I lost?” all of these questions will be going through your mind, and all of these I will be capitalizing on. Because there is nothing more than when my prey is scared. There is nothing more I like then when the weak weed themselves out of the pasture. And that is what you are Catterson, you are an exploit, you are a weakling, you are just paper thin. And no one loves a paper contender, everyone just waits for a shredder to come and take them out.

Tomorrow the fans will be divided, but not on who is going to win, but by when they start recording the last time Liam Catterson steps foot in the ring. Do they start as soon as he walks in, or do they start as soon as Aren Mstislav hit a Glitch in the System or Conformity of the Masses? Or do they start when I lock in a Russian Hangover, and watch you squirm until you ultimately tap out. Tomorrow the fans are not going to be divided, because of their different interest, no they will be divided because of the outcome they want. With them it is never about Aren Mstislav, and Liam Catterson, it is about who walks away. The Russian or the Englishman. We have no names tomorrow only the fact that we are entities. Really I am glad, because now I don’t have to be sorry should I end your career. I don’t have to be sorry that I have done something so bad that people gasp, and look on in terror. I have a clear conscious, knowing that if I do end up hurting someone it’s going to be a no one.

This is the dividing line between me and you Liam, I can say I respect you, I can say that I hope you win, but no I want you to do your best to keep getting up. I want to see you do your best and trying to climb back on your feet. Because I want a reason to keep drilling you will knees and punches. I don’t want to stop hurting you, I don’t want to stop doing what I do best. I don’t want to give you anymore mercy than when I fight. I want my primal instincts to takeover once again, I want to show you why you do not mess with the Pure CHAMPION. Oh the ring to that, CHAMPION. That is what you emphasis Liam, you don’t emphasis the word Pure, no you emphasis the word CHAMPION, because that is what I am, that is what I will be and that is what the outcome is going to look for me. CHAMPION. Aren Mstislav your current and reigning Pure CHAMPION!
TokBoLandin
Post September 5th 2015, 1:34 pm by TokBoLandin
[We can see a series of flashing images of famous polticians in action from around the globe. We can hear a mishmash of political speeches in various languages.

We can see crowds of people, from different times in history, standing and listening to said politicians.]

V.O.: You need strong leaders to lead the people down the right path!

[The flashing images of politicians are exchanged with flashing images of paintings of european royalty. We can hear speeches in french intervowen with english, spanish, swedish, german and other countries from the old world.]

V.O.: From the kings of old to the elected leaders of the new world!

[We can see images depicting the presidents from Washington up until Obama. We can see people showing to cast their votes on election day.]

V.O.:From tyrants to leaders elected by the people, for the people...

[Rapid flashing of uprisings, revolutions, armed forces fighting peasants.]

V.O.: Yeah right...

[Then the focus changes to the stars of Voltage, and we can see fast cuts of the various promos that the stars have cut during the past couple of week. Talking, to the crowd - to the camera. Talking.
Suddenly we see Shane Strummer standing in a room that's all black, so we can't distinguish if there are walls or even a roof, the only thing we can see is him.
Shane is wearing a black leather jacket with patches from various punk bands sewn to it, his hair i spiked and he looks in to the camera and tilts his head.]

Strummer: The kings and queens have done their talking for too long! The elected officials and supposed champions of the people are joining the choir, singing the same empty words... 

[He pauses, closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and opens them again.]

Strummer: It seems to me that people around here are more interested in talking... and talking... aaaaand talking... all those empty words! God, am I getting fed up!

[Shane straightens his head and looks intensly into the camera and with a smirk he says his final words.]

Strummer: The revolution will begin, the time for talking is over, I have arrived!

[The screen goes black, the anarchist A in white appears.]
Post September 5th 2015, 12:02 pm by My Watch Has Ended
I will deliver the final blow to a man who believes I have no justification to honour this championship that will soon be marked as mine. 

You are looking at a fine example of art my friend, someone who will illustrate what a genuine champion can bring in terms of excellence. And suddenly, you’ll become nothing but a man without words, removed from intellect because of the shock. Not the shock of the loss of something you’ve recently attached yourself to but the shock of how your words have betrayed your mind. The great thing about this company is that we don’t know what will happen next yet we’re so awkward to allow our minds to create this paradise that guarantees security for us all. Our minds also create this deduction about our opponents, making theories on what they are when the truth is we’re unaware of everything our opponents can bring. I confess that I am guilty of this too but I merely think of this as a test to see if my opponents will submit themselves to worry or if it becomes just a breeze to them. I know what you are trying to do and fortunately for what I have said, I am someone who can doesn’t crack in terms of manipulation. I know it pains you to listen to my words because as you’ve said, Liam Catterson talks too much. The only quality I seemingly excel at when it comes to the opinions of people like you, the men of EAW who have to prove something like you do this weekend. Everyone is watching you with keen interest as some expect a former King and World Champion to topple you and the last thing you want to bring is their accuracy tomorrow night. You want the world to know that Liam Catterson is nothing special as does everyone else but the truth is, my talents go above your opinions. 

For many weeks, people have reflected on where I seem to fit in the puzzle of accomplishments and this weekend will give the final answer to where I am placed. Nothing brings amusement to my messages, not even if you assume my words are just a laughing matter because that may be your exposed weakness. I told Clark Duncan this and now you shall have experience of my echoing words. I take these matches with sincerity and even if my words plan a ridiculous belief by the outcome of my match, I’d expect you to know the history behind my name and prepare yourself. I may not be that credible to you but at the end of the day, I’d inform you to not prepare surprise for yourself if you do manage to lose to me, just like I am not going to be surprised if you should beat me. I don’t say this to undermine my performance but I say this due to my integrity, that you’re a talented kid with a bright future ahead of him. Look at it this way; you’ve slain the man known as Ares Vendetta and even without taking the championship from him that would be an amazing accomplishment to have attached to you for the rest of your life. Aren, I know I have a lot at stake in this match, I know that my salvation is in the balance and so is the chance to add a championship on my resume but if anything, you are the man with a lot more difficulty on your back when faced with the question of loss. Like I’ve already noted, you are ascending in this company and you’ve just secured the Pure Championship, someone many men and women have this notion that you will carry it for many months so the question is, how damaging will that be on you if you do manage to sacrifice that reign to me? It isn’t just my reputation that needs to be stable and it shall become doubtful should you lose the championship not long after attaining it.

Tomorrow, the fans will be divided as we both fight. I acknowledge my status from the fans growing every single day but I also acknowledge a lot of people wanting you to achieve in everything you’re placed in so whoever wins tomorrow, there will be some form of disapproval. This isn’t some form of hero against villain battle but this is a battle with two commended characters, one wanting to preserve his reign in this company, the other wanting to establish something he has longed for in this company for a while. You comment about my confidence and deem it unhealthy but I’d like to think my chances for any match goes beyond encouraging, it is just that I am not expecting any promises because I am not someone who makes a promise to deliver an objective than fails to succeed my trust to everyone who is expecting me to deliver every single week. It is like Christmas to be honest, you’re requesting something that may be a tad expensive for purchase and your parents can’t assure you that you will get that gift; you just have to have this faith that you will get it and like our match, it will have two potentials. You either get the desired in delight or you fail to achieve your desire. At the end of the day, I don’t make this demand to the fans that I will take the championship from you, I propose for me to achieve what is desired. It isn’t anything to do with my self-esteem whatsoever. It is rather to do with the practicality of the situation. I was once this child in EAW who believed that every match would demand a victory for me, no matter how high in his status my opponent was. It could’ve been someone with little impression like Johnny Nova or it could’ve been someone that many would logically suggest is impractical to overcome like Methuselah and every week, I disregarded the advice and promised to make them experience my nightmare. Now, I’ve adapted from my attitude and know that life is not a bed of roses but like I’ve acknowledged, at times I’ve achieved the impossible so what is stopping me from repeating that once more? However with my latest form, I do expect people have a bitter response from my appearances and will be willing to move on. That is down to observation, look it up on the internet forums, detractions are already in progress and I know that some people urge others not to believe the internet but from my familiarity, I believe the internet can also be the best solutions to riddles. 

That is why tomorrow, I want to remove myself from that ring on my own two feet with a championship in my hand. So I can allow you to take in that there is more to Liam Catterson than what meets the eye and to extend some form of heroism, to reward the fans who expected so much but received so little. I am sure if you were placed in my shoes, you’d be seeking the same targets and there is nothing immoral to what I desire because I will admit that these few months have not been the best for me but I am privileged to be blessed with this match. You can preach the best words that can put you at ease when you sleep tonight but like I have right now, I will monitor your words and create a series to give a great example to why you couldn’t be any more wrong. Never am I one to put myself in a position to believe my opportunity to take gold as doubtful as I have stated numerous times, I believe this can be won but I will hold no agreement to the prospects of victory, you just need to open up your ears a bit more because I must’ve said it more times than people have insulted that moron known as El Laberinto but to be frank, I’d expect you to forget my comments and still expect me to doubt myself. There is only one doubt I have revolving around me and that is how far I will go to punish my opponents because I’ve been known to crack the careers of men in the past and I don’t want to be liable of taking a career without a reason but if you want to remove doubt from yourself, I may just descend into hell to take that championship and make it a property of Liam Catterson’s. 
ThePizzaBoy
Post September 5th 2015, 7:42 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on the Pizza Boy eyeing Barney M. Bailey as he stirs a pitcher of water.  The color goes from clear and icy to electric blue.  PB's eyes widen as Barney pours a glass and hands it to him.

BMB: Drink dis.

PB: W-what is it?

BMB: It's powdered fruit punch with a uh...few added suppliments.

PB: Barney...are we a cult?

BMB: Shaddup and drink this or I'll put ya back in the ring with Tony for a stretchin'!

The Pizza Boy snatches the cup from Barney's hand and quickly gulps it down hard.  His face turns to regret and panic as the elixer hits the back of his throat.  He grabs Barney by the suspenders and pulls him close as he darts his head around in paranoia.

PB: Oh god, oh god, oh god what'd I just drink!?

BMB: Relax, sport.  It's just some bargain bin powder water with a few vitamins crushed up into it.

PB: Barney, I don't feel right.

BMB: It's probably the vitamins.  You've been living offa road food for about 5 months now.  I'm not surprised your body's rejectin' the first form of nutrition it's seen in half a year.

PB: I don't like this, Barney.  I feel like I can feel my blood coursing through my body.

BMB: That's called energy.  Again, nutrients and junk.

PB: You think it'll last until my match with the champ on Showdown?

BMB: Eh, maybe.  We can pump ya full o' vitamins if ya want.  We can do it 'til your pee smells funny.  We're currently in the black financially...uh, that is, until the mob comes a'knockin' for their cut.

PB: Barney...is there a mob?

Barney glowers at PB for a moment as the young rookie cups his mouth, as if trying to shove the words that had just came out of it back in.  Barney grabs him by the ear and pulls him in close. PB winces in fear of a tongue lashing. Barney senses his tension and relaxes into an intimate whisper.[/b

BMB: Listen, kid, I don't know what that quack Torrence told ya.

PB: Yes you do, your ear was against the do-ow-ow-ow!

BMB: And I'll quit twistin' yours when you start to let me talk to ya.  Now hear dis and hear it now; there is no cult, there is a mafia, and as far as your match with da champ goes, don't worry about it...

PB: Wait, what does that mean?

BMB: Kid...I don't want to burst your bubble, but you're a tuner.

PB: I'm a fish?

BMB: NO! A TUNER! A TUNER!

PB:...explain, because it's hard sometimes to understand you with that accent-where are you from again?

BMB: Kid, you're only facin' Xavier as a warm up for his match against Jamie.

PB: Oh...

Barney lets go of PB's ear as the once reluctant food services liason's face drops to a pout.

BMB: Don't take it as an insult.  

PB: Well it is.

BMB: It's not.  You're one o' the few guys who can say you ain't been beaten in a one-on-one altercation with O'Hara.  Naturally the champ wants to see what choo got to get a feel for what it might take to counter O'Hara's tenacity and skill.

PB: You think I'm skilled?

BMB: No.  I think you're tenacious, and that's the part o' the equation that Williams ain't got.

PB: Still not grasping how this isn't a huge insult.

BMB: Look at it like this...say a sports great of our era like, um...

PB: [under his breath] don't say Babe Ruth, don't say Babe Ruth.

BMB: Babe Ruth

PB: Damnit...

BMB: Let's say someone pitched a no-hitter against da Babe in a baseball game that the Giants still won.  Do ya think that means the pitcher's just a belly itcher? Or does it say more about what he as an indivual is capable of, opposed to his rotten team?

PB: Still not following...and we need to get you in the 21st century...or at least the 20th.

BMB: Don't wisenheim me or I'll deck ya one!

PB: Okay, but abuse to instill mind control is a major cultist thing to do.

BMB: SHADDUP! WE AIN'T NO CULT!

PB: Fine! Fine! So you're saying whatever part of my entire sum that drew O'Hara's the only thing worthwhile to me?

BMB: I wouldn't say it like dat, but essentially, yeah.

PB: Still kinda insulted over here.

BMB: C'mon.

PB: No, I don't think I will 'c'mon'.  Haven't I proven that I'm more than just the Velocity whipping boy? Haven't I shown time and time again that I'm more than some fluke roll up? Haven't I made it aboundantly clear that my work ethic, not some streak of luck, is what's going to keep me ahead of the curve?

BMB: PB, I'm not bein' incredulous to your hard work.

PB: Well it kind of sounds like you are.  It also sounds like Xavier Williams is, too.  Barney, look at me, am I the same kid you met half a year ago?

BMB: Well, no.  You're in better shape, you're less likely to inadvertently kill yourself or someone else in the ring, and you've definitely acrued a very bratty ego, but the bottom line still remains that you ain't even been wrestling a year.  You're nobody, kid.

PB: What?

BMB: As of now, until further notice, you're a nobody.  You've won nothing, you've beaten no one of consequence, and your biggest crutch in the ring is a single basic move.  You're nobody.  Until you beat the man, you can't be the man.  You never put O'Hara away, and the only champ you've ever scored a pinfall over is a woman.

PB: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ms. Nova's tough!

BMB: You didn't even hit her! And you're still afraid to address her as anything other than 'Ms. Nova!'

PB: She's scary!

BMB: Toughen up or ship out, kid! Until you do, no one will take you seriously against the champ.  

PB: That's fine, Barney.  That's great.  But the thing is, I don't really care if the locker room doesn't have faith in me, I don't care if the fans see me as that fun little 'tuner'.  What bugs me is that you don't have faith in me.  I've devoted my life to working for you and I don't get an ounce of grattitude or a vote of confidence in return?

BMB: No.  You don't.

PB: Fine.  I'll show you, then.  I'll show all of you that I'm more than just a short-term meal ticket, and when I do, I'll make sure you put your money where your mouth should be as my manager, because after I beat you and hit up the pay window, I'm shoving a wad of dough down your throat.

Barney stiffens up as PB gets into his face.  He begins to roll up his already 80's style business casual rolled up sleeves when PB dismisses him with a sigh and walks off.  As PB disappears out of range of the camera, Barney cracks a smile and whips out his huge cell phone.

BMB: Yeah, Sharky?...put it all on the kid.

the camera fades out as Barney beams after the kid, clicks the brick of a phone closed, and wanders away.
Post September 5th 2015, 5:59 am by Guest
Empress of Elite; Showdown #2
"You're nothing."

The scene begins with Eris LeCava… lying on her living room floor. She’s still wearing the flower headband on her now, messy, greasy hair. She is also wearing the white, silk dress she wore in a previous video… however the dress is now brown from dirt and mud. She looks towards the sealing as she has her worn-out HBG action figure on her hand.

Eris: Miss HeartBreakGal… these wounds on my face, that seem to somehow get worse than better, are absolutely painless as long as I’m with you. I’m being bombarded with such hatred messages. On social media, other Vixens are saying merciless things about me. How I don’t deserve to be the leading Vixen of the tournament and how I’m mentally incompetent. I don’t understand the last part – what’s so bad about venting my frustrations to you? You listen, you care and most of all you show empathy; something no one in my life has ever demonstrated towards me. Yet, I’m being ridiculed for having a friend? People these days are so cruel, so cruel.

Eris grabs HBG and squeezes her tightly; however in a snap Eris sits up and takes a large inhale. She smiles as she gets up on her feet.

Eris: (Directed towards HBG) Oh! But that doesn’t matter, now does it? All those other losers can suck it! They’re just jealous because I’m one step closer at earning what is rightfully mine in the first place. I’m the only Vixen that has an ounce of charisma and let’s not forget an ounce of personality. If I wasn’t Eris LeCava I, too, would be jealous! So, HBG, what do you wanna do for the rest of the afternoon?!

Eris walks towards her dirty kitchen and wipes off torn up newspapers from her dining room table. She puts HBG on the middle as Eris lays her face on her palms.

HBG: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 W82phDF

Eris: HBG! You know we can only do that after 5pm on Fridays. Don’t be so dirty, missy!

HBG: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 36 W82phDF

Eris’ demeanor changes as she begins to get serious.

Eris: Oh, that. You know what, HBG? I think it’s time to send a little message to Raven Lee. Before this little altercation, I actually had a bit of respect towards you, Raven. I always show respect to my competitors before entering the daunting ring, however, any bit of respect I had left has been flushed out of my body. If you don’t want to win, why the hell are you competing in the tournament? You’re wasting a spot that could go to someone who would put their life on the line in order to be deemed as the Empress of Elite. You sitting there telling me time after time that you simply do not care about this tournament or the championship is like spitting right on my face.  As someone who would die before losing this fucking tournament, I find your idiotic comments extremely offensive. But I have to ask; why are you here then, Raven? You claim you want to destroy this division, but let’s be honest; you can’t dominate this division or claim yourself as being the best UNLESS you have the Vixens belt strapped around your waist. I understand that you just want to destroy anything and everything that comes towards your path, but doesn’t that seem unethical? You’re putting yourself out there for what? To just be forgotten once your time is done in EAW? People say that I have an unstable mentality, but I think Raven Lee takes the fucking cake.

Eris takes a step back and begins to laugh as she looks at HBG.

Eris: Can you believe this mongrel, HBG? She claims that no one will ever “be like her.” When in reality, we’ve seen the same act dressed in different clothes throughout the history of EAW. Remember, remember Vanessa Lyndivia, HBG? Yeah, already debunked that theory, Raven. Oh, HBG! Do you remember Medusa? Ha! Debunked once more! I think you should listen to my words closely and take your head out of your ginormous ass, Raven. There have been many other “battered, tortured souls” that have “come to grips with reality” of their “disturbing past.” Ugh, couldn’t you have been a little more creative when you submitted your application for EAW? You could’ve at least come up with something that hasn’t been over-done in the history of wrestling. But alas, who am I to dictate the way you live your life, Raven? After all, I’m just a pathetic, soon-to-be Tarah 2.0, why should my opinion matter. I’ll tell you why; it’s because on Showdown I’m going to be the one who is going to make you wish you’d never even think about speaking ill of me. As I told Cailin, when I get in that ring I don’t see you as a human being. I see you as this annoying obstacle I have to get through in order to obtain my goal. The only reason why I don’t seem intimidating is because I don’t hang out in weird churches all day. I like having a big smile on my face even when I’m at my lowest points. Right when I feel myself slowly diminishing I prop myself back up, better than ever! Don’t think as if your words hurt me, Raven. You are nothing but an obstacle I have to get through. Although, this time around, I’m not only seeing you as an obstacle while being inside of the ring; I’m seeing you as a worthless object outside of it, too. I will no longer see you as a living, breathing human. You’re an animal – a wild animal that has no way of knowing that’s right or wrong. You’re helpless, you’re ignorant, you’re nothing. You’re not needed in this division and after Showdown you’ll know exactly why EAW needs less of Raven Lee and needs more of Eris LeCava.

You may completely “annihilate” me physically as much as you want, baby. Although, I’ll annihilate you mentally and make sure you’ll leave our match even more fucked up than you already are.

Eris smiles as she snatches HBG and happily skips away. The camera then fades to black.  
Raven Lee
Post September 5th 2015, 4:32 am by Raven Lee
The scene opens up with Raven sitting at the top of an old church. She is looking out to the horizon as the sun began to slowly rise from above it. She sends a smirk towards the sun before looking directly to camera with the light of the sun just shining over her eyes.

" I like it, Eris. Your words are just as tough as you are as a competitor. There is no denying talent in ring, and I never once denied you had talent. Since day one you have done very well in the ring, that much is fact. Does that make you a superior vixen? No, it most certainly does not. You're not the only one who has constantly laid vixens out. I have done exactly the same. Since day one I have done exactly what I said I was going to do. Have you ever beaten someone so much that they lost consciousness here in EAW? I have. I've beaten contenders, future stars and even lower card talent. You claim that you will not underestimate me but it seems once again you are contradicting yourself. You already have. I won't stop you from doing anything, it's all your choice on how you decide to take this match.

This tournament is your number 1 priority and I respect that. I've said this many.. many times before but the outcome of this tournament means absolutely nothing to me. I don't need title of EOE, nor the vixens title to feel good about myself. There will be no setbacks on my journey to destroy this division as a whole. It amuses me that you think I'm a cartoon. In a cartoon episode anything can happen, and then the next episode it's as if nothing happened previously. I'm nothing like that, Eris. I'm not a monster. I don't pretend to be something that I am not. I have come to terms and accept the fact that I am, and forever will be the pariah of EAW. No one will ever be like me, nor understand the way in which my mind operates.. not even a talented observer like yourself. There is no direct path in how my mind travels.. It wonders off and I act based off of them. The best way to describe it is like nature itself. One second it can be sunny, and then a volcano erupts and tornados appear. You and I are very different. It's like I said, I never pretend to be something or someone I'm not.. yet, you can't make your mind up on who you are. Right now your Eris LeCava.. Who will you be in two weeks? Tarah Nova 2.0? It's actually funny in a pathetic sense. Again, I'll let your simple mind do as it pleases because that's not my job.. my job is to permanently eradicate you."

Raven looks to the bell in the center of the roof on the church. She crouches down and just taps it with her hand leaving a large bass of metal shaking and sounding the bell. The bell swings back and forth and she just gets a giant smile on her face.

"I love it. The noise it makes at the simple touch of a hand... It sends a shiver up my spine. The only thing that can compare to this sound.. is the sounds of screeches of pain at full volume from those who talk the talk but simply can't back it up. I'm expecting a fight on Showdown.. not a match, but a fight. This is not the average match that I'm use to, but I definitely will not hold back. I want to hear the sounds that come out of your lungs when your body is being bent in ways you never thought possible.. what is your first reaction? To scream.. pass out? This is my current mindset, Eris. I'm trying to open up here, will you accept it.. or just shove it away. I'm not trying to please you, I'm just trying to figure out how your mind operates. I love to learn about my prey before I completely obliterate it. I'm going to fight you with every ounce of violence I can muster up.. and bring the rest by sheer will alone. You feel like you have the answers on my behalf in your mind.. you don't know who Raven Lee is.. and it's time I showed you who I am. Eris LeCava, I will not just beat you on Showdown.. I'll completely annihilate your existence." 

Raven just smiles to the camera before standing up and walking down the steps out of camera view. Fades to black*  
The Consigliere
Post September 5th 2015, 4:26 am by The Consigliere
[The Mercenary Lair -- Somewhere in Seattle. The Heart Break Gal is seen sitting down on a leather couch, wearing a red top and white pants. She had a calm and composed expression on her face, although she seemed kind of annoyed. Her Tag Team Championship belt is on her shoulder, and the camera starts to record for her log]

I don't know. I don't really know. I have no idea how one can stand the terrifying sight of the Elite rules these insect-minded buffoons are so proud to follow. The confines of these results are so restrictive, it completely dulls the spirit of what EAW is meant to be. Three weeks ago ,when I stepped in the ring at Mid-Summer Massacre, I was so happy to be defending my Tag Team Championships for the first time. I proudly held and felt it in my hands, and thought to myself how I'm going to outwrestle and outshine my opponents. Lo and behold, we were left with nothing but disappointment. In the midst of a bitter war, that pathetic excuse for a wrestler Christopher Corrupt suffered an injury and couldn't continue the match. I'm happy we retained our titles, but it left me feeling so confused and empty, and wondering to myself where the power was... Where the promise was... And how our worthless, overconfident opponents were just allowed to hide behind the referee's back and beg him to throw up the X to forfeit the match. It did absolutely nothing but give the other members of the opposing team the very component he needed to save his face -- all of the also-ran excuses in the defeated failure stew of Corrupt and Senn where The Mercenaries served only to stir the pot. THESE are the limitations that I am ashamed and sickened by. THIS is ELITE. And it irks me to the core how anyone can even stand this.

People tend to have this misconception, this idea that the Hexa-Guns are the negative entities in this situation while Zack Crash and his spineless cronies are the cliche white knights. We have caused a massive storm, we roared at their faces like wild animals and caused a raging tsunami. We express that we are a unit, an unbreakable shield and at the same time a dangerous weapon with a blazing attack. We do not care about anyone's interests but our own, but it's that selfishness that seeks to preserve the purity of what EAW represents that everyone should be thanking us for. If you close your eyes, those seem like statements a power-hungry dictator would be uttering, but really, who will be helped if The Hexa-gun should fulfill this very goal? Who will gain the benefit once our success against EAW bears fruit? Everything we do, we do for the beterment of this company. Everything I've done since stepping back into this company, I've designed and plotted with a purpose -- to make a difference. I want to be known and recognized as the person who aided in restoring the core values of this company at its most primitive, unsullied state, uninhibited by the plague known as ZacK Crash that has integrated his beliefs and spread them like an infectious disease, muddying waters that were once crystal-clear. It was once my home, the land I loved to compete in, and all you Elitists turned the once-proud name of Extreme Answers Wrestling into a joke. You took away the enjoyment of entertaining the roaring crowd in truly wreaking havoc once competitors proved to the world that wrestling is more than just an exchange of blows and the execution of a submission hold... That true dominance rest on the shoulders of those who resort to brutality and never-ending chaos... That true strength is not defined by the way you jump and impress spectators with acrobatics, but the way you use your wits and brains in every situation imaginable. Everyone acts like we're the villains who are so obsessed with the promise of war, when the only thing we do is to simply protect this company and turn it back to what it always was destined to be, and set everything right. I will continue to imprint in every mind the belief, the very idea that weak has no, and will never have a place in this land, the Land of Extreme.

You have to admit, it all sounds pretty enticing. The former mockingbird who repeated the beautiful words they told her to say, evolves into a courageous eagle who now fights a battle against a dumb directionless hypocritical rat, one more familiar to us by the name Rhaegar. It's funny to me how two weeks ago, you were one of those people who lifted their hands up to the sky and commended the Hexa-Gun for their work at Midsummer Massacre, when we put Zack Crash in his rightful position knocked out on the mat. But right now, here you are, about to stand across me, fighting the chairman's battles for him like the corporate lapdog you are. I don't even need to point out how much of a contradiction that is, for everyone who gives a damn about you can tell what you really are behind that tough exterior of a righteous patriot. Rhaegar the Great! The proud man of Greece who stepped in an American Wrestling company to remind us the true spirit of wrestling straight from its place of origin. But then one tasty little offer turned him into a fool who no longer stands behind his values. The intensity of the situation was too much for him to bear and there's nothing he could do but to say yes and bow down to the chairman's whim. Is that how things are going to be from now on, Rhaegar? Are you going to go around answering to the boss's needs and heeding his orders, telling him everything that he wants to hear? Are you going to support his ludicrious ideas while you convince yourself that Hexa-gun are the enemies and that they're nothing but a joke? Are you going to pray and hope that all the brown-nosing will bode well for your future prospects? It doesn't surprise me you've transformed into a sellout, and that by this time next week, you'll be putting on your suit and shaving your face clean, while you tell the entire roster how Zack Crash had changed your life for the better. You're pathetic.

[HBG chuckles, seemingly amused]

But that's not my problem, is it? Your business with the chairman is not really much of my concern. Let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we? The problem that you push and would continue to insist, the fact that I am a woman in a man's world.

My goodness, the Heart Break Gal is just a woman!

Gee, the Heart Break Gal is one of those lunatics who steals opportunities from those who truly deserve it, and snatches gold right under someone's nose when they least expect it. Never trust her.

Oh boo, The Heart Break Gal is one of those people who would laugh like a maniac when her opponents are squashed and decimated, and she does it with the help of her teammate.

So what's your point, Rhaegar? Were you expecting me to be a saint and just so suddenly deny your claims? Did you want me to tell you how wrong your assumptions are? Did you want me to tell you how I went through some 'drastic progress', and that I've changed for the better? Did you want me to make a long speech about how a time of change dawns upon us as a new wave beckons, how the world has evolved and women will no longer be oppressed? Do you want me to tell "Rodrik" to step out of the way while I make you suffer?

Heh, don't make me laugh.

I've nothing to deny about your accusations. I don't bat an eye if you think I'm unable to compete in this match for being a woman. What truly bothers me in this situation is how you seem to be an observant man, and yet you haven't figured out one simple fact -- that you are a pawn, Rhaegar. You are a stone thrown up to the passing wind to see how strong and vicious the storm is before they could build an actual fortress to oppose our power. You are a dummy in a test drive, and your only purpose is to let the mechanics and engineers know the kind of impact and damage an accident would do to an actual human being, so they could make the proper adjustments to the actual vehicle. You are not an asset, Rhaegar. You were never meant to be the future face of this company. Zack Crash tells you these flattering words and empty promises because even he knows you wouldn't last in the ring with the best and the worst of our team. I get the temptation was too much for you, and you simply couldn't resist or even bother to think logically and look at the bigger picture... But let me put it this way -- How does Rhaegar get his compensation and reward if Rhaegar's career is laid to waste because of one member of HexaGun in a few days? You are a useless frontline soldier, a dimwitted disposable commodity, and nobody, not even Zack Crash would care if you get destroyed and were never heard from again. So, tell me again please. I'd like to hear about your nonsensical reasoning for winning this match is entirely rooted in the fact that I'm a woman. I want you to tell me how I have nothing to offer and I'm just a joke to you, while I rejoice at the thought of how stupid and blind you are to realize you've set yourself up to be screwed over. I know, and everyone else knows, that unlike you, I can actually stand up on my own two feet and fight for what I want to accomplish. Unlike you, I can confidently say that I am an important part of my team, an essential to win their battles. Unlike you, I take delight in proving my worth to irrelevant insects like you, while you stay dormant, pointing out how I shouldn't brag about the gold around my waist to make myself stand out, simply because you have no championship to be proud of and that you are a waste of space nobody can stomach to look at. I am not going to run away from this match, Rhaegar. I am not going to listen to a man who doesn't stick to his convictions, pretending to have some morality and beliefs before turning his back on everything he upheld the moment an opportunity is presented to him on a silver platter. You can't scare me off, and I won't let this chance pass me by the moment I show the world how a woman is strong enough to beat you senseless in the middle of the ring. I'm not a perfect wrestler, I've had my share of failures. But it doesn't detract from the certainty that I was made in this world and brought to this company to demolish and humiliate the likes of you. Strike me as hard as you can. Give me the worst beating I can endure. But just know that I will fight back, and I intend win in the name of Hexa-Gun.

And by the end of it, Rhaegar, you are going to rethink your decision of getting involved in this mess in the first place. You, along with many other elitists are going to realize how much trust you've misplaced on our chairman.

[HBG ends the video with the usual smirk on her face. End Scene]
Post September 5th 2015, 3:40 am by Guest
Empress of Elite; Showdown
"Raven Lee is a CARTOON."

The scene begins with the beautiful, Eris LeCava. Eris is wearing a flower headband strapped against her gorgeous, caramel colored hair. She has a short, white satin dress and is seen frolicking through the fields and meadows of Memphis, Tennessee. The sun’s brightest rays are lying upon Eris’ gentle face. The camera zooms in and focuses on Eris’ face; she has a black eye along with a sporty thick cut on her upper lip. Despite her rough outer appearance, Eris looks happy; hell, she looks at peace! Eris takes a small daisy from a bush full of flowers and gives it a nice whiff.

Eris: Oh, what a beautiful day it is today! I had to take some days off because I couldn’t feel the right side of my body, but I feel like a million buck-a-roons! Ah!

Eris twirls on one foot and is interrupted as her cross-body purse begins to vibrate. Eris pauses and reaches into her purse. She takes out her glistening smartphone and the camera shows numerous amounts of missed calls. Eris takes a huge gulp and slightly presses on one of the calls as it begin to automatically dial. A frantic, shaken voice is heard through the other line.

???: Where have you been?! Why haven’t you taken any of my calls? I was worried sick! Hello? Eris, are you there? Hello? ERIS!

Eris: (Eris exhales loudly as she slightly smiles) Hello. I am here. What’s up?

The female voice on the other line, Lilly, Eris’ former roommate, begins to speak.

Lilly: You can’t just ask me “what’s up”. Eris, I’ve called you a million times since your match on Showdown. You were doing so good on keeping your mind on your initial goal, then you go and fight that inbred son of a bitch Chuck?! You gave him what you wanted, Eris! He took advantage of the match and tried to ruin your career! You’re lucky that you weren’t taken out of the Empress of Elite tournament after what happened on Showdown!

Eris: (While Lilly is talking, Eris walks through the tall grass.) Oh, Lillian! You really think I was going to be taken out of the Empress of Elite tournament? Maybe weak bitches like Aurora have to be taken out because she ran into Chuck’s god damn fist, but they would have to be absolutely insane if they were going to take me out. Did I tell you that I have 12 points and I’m leading in the entire thing!? You know, when I first came into EAW, no one knew my name. And when it was my first month in EAW, no one knew who I was, either! But NOW that I’m leading the pack, suddenly everyone has my name in their mouth. Cameron, Maddie, Aria, Cailin – Everyone! Don’t you think that’s impressive?!

Lilly: Of course I think that’s impressive, but I don’t find it impressive that you went hiatus after your match with Chuck. I understand that you’re not fond with losing, but just leaving and not telling a soul isn’t the correct thing! God, Eris!

Eris: What happened on Showdown is just another learning experience. I’m over it, Lillian. I’m not going to focus on that waste of talent any longer. The Empress of Elite tournament is the ONLY thing I have in my mind. Speaking of which, I saw Raven Lee’s little message earlier today. You know what I hate the most, Lillian? Vixens coming to EAW and identifying themselves as cartoons. That’s exactly what Raven Lee is – A CARTOON. I bet every time she walks into a room she expects for the place to become dark, eerie music beginning to play in the background as the camera shifts showing her as this big, mean monster! PFFT! You know what I see whenever my poor eyes get a glimpse of Raven Lee? I see this confused little bitch trying to make a name for her by acting like she knows it all. She acts as if the words that come out of her soiled mouth are absolute wisdom. I’ve heard better material from a god damn fortune cookie. You know, Lilly, I still – to this day, don’t understand as to why people think my “mentality issues” are bringing me down. I’ve proven myself so many damn times in the ring. Raven Lee should watch her mouth the next time she dares to utter my name. I’m at the top of the rankings and there is no way in hell that I’m doing to be brought down.

Lilly: Right… I, too, saw her message. I can’t believe that she doesn’t even want the Vixens Championship. All she wants is to hurt others… you sure she’s just faking this whole “monster” thing?

Eris: Of course. Raven Lee is just trying to use some sort of psychology bullshit in order to get in my head. She’s trying to make me believe that she isn’t really in this for the “money” as others would say, therefore she EXPECTS me to take her lightly and THEREFORE have herself a win on the future Empress of Elite; Eris LeCava.  Although, I’m way ahead of Raven – I know all of the tips and tricks that have been frequently used in wrestling as a whole. People try to get into other’s minds and I’ve single-handedly perfected that skill. Instead of Raven making these presumptuous statements, she should dive into the way I wrestle and make my way around the Vixens division. She should admire my abilities as strengths as a Vixen and the way I’ve wiped the ring with EVERY Vixen I’ve faced in the tournament. She should try learning a little something or two; I mean, she’s at the bottom of the ladder – I’m just trying to help the girl out! So maybe, next time before Raven begins to spew complete nonsense, she should sit down and ponder these following questions: Is Raven Lee in fact more dominant than Eris LeCava since she’s lost multiple times yet Eris hasn’t? Is Raven Lee actually this monstrous creature that thrives on other people’s pain or is she someone who doesn’t have the wrestling abilities to hang out with the big dogs so she has to come up with some “daunting” gimmick to scare off those who are faint at heart? Is Raven Lee going to win on Showdown? Hey, Lillian, in case you don’t want to wait for her answer, let me give you a short run-down on the answers: No, Yes to the second part and No. It’s really all that simple.

Lilly: Okay, Eris! You don’t have to go on an entire rant on me – I’m not the one who has to suffer to listen to your rants, you should be directing these to Raven! Anyway, I’ll let you go. Thank you for calling me back, by the way. I’ll talk to you soon!

Eris smiles as the sun in the background slowly starts to set. Eris sits down on soft, vibrant, green grass as she begins to rip out bunches of flowers from the ground. The camera then begins to fade to black. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next