Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Eclipse Diemos
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post September 12th 2015, 4:07 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Savior

“You know what I find undeniably hilarious about this whole situation. That I’m still viewed as the enemy. That is what is truly wrong with society as a whole.”

The warehouse is filled with children, running around and playing in its confines. Their faces displaying happiness, and for some it has been the first time since their birth since they have actually ever been happy. Eclipse sits on a strange throne like structure, his eyes closed as his fingers tap along the arm rest of the throne, its construction seemingly made from bits of metal that have been welded together and broken shards of stained glass to line the back of it. Jocelyn sits in front of him, playing a game of checkers with Toby. She seems to be winning, but even so she has a wide smile on her face as she watches Toby take one of her pieces. The two had grown very attached, and Eclipse felt pride in his being as he saw them play before his eyes drifted upwards.

“Daniel. When it comes to Voltage, I’m not the one that you need to be worrying about so you should stop doing that while you can. I try to keep my alliances with a tag partner as good as I can...because as long as we fight...our opponents can watch as the carnage takes over and feast on our corpses. I refuse to allow false monsters to claim dominion over my realm Daniel. You are the hero after all, coming out of injury and standing up to me. My little...ambush didn’t work out so well last time, but I promise you that when it comes time for the two of us to fight again, we will fight. I won’t use an ambush when I destroy you, and I won’t use a tag match as the opportunity. I want to face you one on one...face to face. That’s how I work. I will prove my dominance over others in that fashion, in no other way.”

He stretches back against the throne, his gaze drifting over to the children before he smiles. One of them races up to him, a girl with a bandage over the left side of her face...a testament to the burns she endured under an abusive mother. He reaches down, lifting her up and setting her on his knee as he rubs her back, her small arms curling in as she presses against him.

“My dear friend Gabriel. I get to face you again. I noticed that my name has yet to truly leave your lips since the last time we fought. Is it because you thought I was dead? That you killed the darkness that lives inside of me? You delayed me Gabriel. You cannot kill me. You cannot kill what I am, and you will never, in your life, be able to. I am something that will never be stopped. I promise this to you my friend...when we get into the ring, I will show you just what I can do. I’m not the same that I was in our last match. You opened my eyes Gabriel. Allowed me to take in more madness than I thought existed in this world. I thank you for that. Dance with the Devil one more time Gabriel...let’s see if your god can truly bless you with survival when we are done. Especially when EAW’s “savior” has to be teamed with it’s false monster.”

He rubs the girls back again, gently kissing her forehead before setting her down onto the ground, letting her run back to her friends who have begun a game of tag. She happily joins into the game, and Eclipse smiles at her happiness before closing his eyes and letting his head rest in his palms. The children stop and look over to him, able to feel his anger and madness permeate the area as he raises his head, his eyes a glare.

“Then we have...Masohiro. The masochist. The man that believes that Gabriel has only given me hype...and even though he has admitted that he is green...he disgusts me. This is what I fight against, what my existence in this company truly means. I am the real darkness in Voltage, and in the realm of EAW there is no one that exists in it, that will do what I do, to realize their dreams. Masohiro...you are a mere masochist. You get off on pain, finding it a pleasure as beautiful as sex. However, that is the extent of what you are. You aren’t a monster. You are an addict. Addicted to your own perverse nature, you think that you are beyond what reproach because you are what you are. Let me make something perfectly clear. You disgust me. You are a vile worm, an insect under my boot. Respect what I can do to you...because there will be nothing pleasurable about the pain I inflict upon you. There will only be the agony. The sting. The absolute...desolation. That is all that will exist for you Masohiro. Don’t take me lightly.”

He extends his arms out as he stands up, the children each filing towards him and Jocelyn taking his hand and holding it as he calms down. He tilts his head as he hears the sound of the warehouse door slowly opening. The children look over towards it as they see a young girl, her arms bruised and her skin caked with dirt, file into the warehouse. She sniffles, wiping her eyes as she tugs at her blanket before looking up and seeing the group of people. Her eyes widen in fear and she goes for the door, but Eclipse raises his hand to stop her.

“Wait. Wait young one. Come here.” he said softly as he moved towards her. She curls in against the blanket her eyes tired and her legs shaking. “What’s your name?”
“Lucy.” she whispered softly as she looked up at him in fear.
“You’re Lucy. You don’t have a home, huh?” he asked her as he looked towards her blanket before looking at her dirty arms. She didn’t respond for a little while but eventually gave a soft nod of her head.
“You have a home here Lucy. I’m Eclipse. I’ll be your big brother now...understand? You and I...we are going to be family. Everyone here is going to be family.” he told her as he walked to her, gently placing his head on the top of her head. She looked up at him with joy in her eyes as she nodded, walking to the welcoming arms of the other children as he smiled to her.
Post September 12th 2015, 3:56 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite; Showdown #2
"Hurts, doesn't it?"

The camera fades and shows Eris LeCava sitting in a wooden chair in the middle of a dark room. A light bulb is hanging above her head causing shadows to emerge on her angelic face. Her eyes are bulging as she begins to speak.

Eris: Who died and made you queen of this division? Last time I checked – You were in second place and wait, who was in first? Hmm, hold on. Let me check real quick… (Eris pulls out a small mirror from her pocket and looks at herself as she begins to grin.) Oh, yeah! That’s right; the wolf that’s leading the pack is ME. You should be ashamed of yourself that you would speak to the future Empress of Elite in this manner. I’ve made a name of myself in this entire company because no one can deny the work that I put day in and day out. I came into this competition as a nobody – as someone who was classified as a loon, Chuck Scene’s own punching bag and someone who was completely mentally unstable. Yet, here I am, Maddie – I am the top Vixen from Block A and B and the only one who actually seems like she has a shot of winning this thing. Look at the scoreboard you walking light post, there’s no way that you’re going to one-up me in our match. I’ve gone against the best such as Cailin Dillion and Raven Lee, however even though the odds were against me I still prevailed.  This match is no different. I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but my record is going to be 6-0, and it will continue to be 7-0, 8-0, 9-0 UNTIL I HAVE THAT EMPRESS OF ELITE CROWN PLACED ON MY FUCKING HEAD. You can go ahead and call me a weirdo, bitch or whatever type of insult your little brain can generate, but there’s one thing you can’t call me and that’s A LOSER. A loser in this case would be someone who can’t accept that she can’t win them all. Sure, I’ve taken my beatings in this company, but I’ve also been realistic about it. You, on the other hand, lost to Raven Lee and decide to call it a fluke win. Really, Maddie? You’re going to go ahead and take that route instead of owning up to your horrific mistakes? See, even though I hear voices in the middle of the night (Which, I think it’s just HBG because sometimes she just won’t shut up, crazy gal that she is) even though I may occasionally hallucinate because I don’t take my medications on time, I AM STILL IN A BETTER MENTAL STATE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE. Hurts, doesn’t it?

Eris takes out her trusty HBG from her pocket and begins to speak to it.

Eris: Oh, so HBG, you know I was watching Maddie’s little video and I just have a few questions. You’re an intellectual, beautiful woman so I’m sure you can help me out. What exactly does this Neanderthal mean by “But now I get my chance as the leader, it’s only begun”? I can’t comprehend beyond “Chance as a leader” because it’s something that could never physically happen, so my brain is all scrambled up! (Eris laughs as she tucks HBG away.)Well, excuse me retarded version of Shakespeare, but there is no way in hell that you’re going to be the face of this division. The Vixen that should be the spokesperson for the Vixens division should be someone who is skilled in the ring as well as on the mic. Someone takes pride in what she does and can generate a sentence that doesn’t just have the word “bitch” splattered all over it. You really think that you, Maddie Kaline, in the state that you’re in, can be the leader amongst of us all? HA! And you’re saying that I need a reality check? No, honey – YOU’RE THE ONE who’s going to need a reality check because as of right now you’re in your own little world and you think that you’re untouchable. God damn, I can’t wait to grab you by your putrid red hair and slam your cosmetically enhanced face on that mat. You have a big mouth, Maddie, and I can’t wait to shove your useless threats in it.

Eris leans back in her chair and brushes her long, luscious brown hair off of her shoulders.

Eris: Although, I have to admit – Making poems sure seems like a lot of fun! Let me try a whack at this…

Maddie Kaline, I’m going to give you some life advice
And the first step is to quit EAW and turn into a dyke
Although, scratch that you’re not really my type.
I don’t think you’re destined to be the best,
Because you’re just a sore loser like all of the rest.
Sorry, but success is not near.
Because I am the Empress of Elite,
The future Champ is here.

Eris grins from ear to ear as the camera slowly fades to black.
Masohiro
Post September 12th 2015, 2:48 pm by Masohiro
A nice house is shown in a nice suburb at night. The security lights come on as a shirtless Masohiro walks up to the camera on the sidewalk in handcuffs. He laughs with glee and the cameraman hands him a rag to wipe blood from his mouth and chin. Masohiro waves him off

Masohiro: “Don’t worry. It is not mine. The husband showed up and got annoying. We should start walking and figure out what to do about these cuffs.”

He spits blood into the front lawn.

Masohiro: “This housewife though was so fun. What they say about you Americans being repressed is so true. Took some badgering but once she let her rage out it was bliss. This whole weekend was fun. Let’s see… I had that match with Maero. It was great, yeah? New guy has some attitude, huh? He should really ask before playing like that, though. I’ll show him sometime. Then I got to see the matches for this weekend. Seems like Eden asking for whatever it is he wants really backfired on him. So much fun for me, though.

“I get to see Eden’s head demon, the great Eclipse Diemos, in the flesh. Have you heard about the wars they’ve had? About the trials and tribulations Gabriel Eden had to go through with this guy? Of course you have! He only mentions it every time he talks. The way Eden goes on about this guy, you’d think he was 8 foot tall and breathed fire. He’s just a man. See, I know about types like that. They just try to hover over our heads walking on the aura they try to build about themselves. It’ll be a dark and stormy night when Diemos comes around. Oooh, it’s all about that cloud of fear and intimidation with his types. There is no substance. But what do I know it’s before my time, right? So I want Eden to show me. Unlike Maero I’ll let him have his fun with Diemos. I want to see what makes this guy so scary. I want to know what Eden went through. He’s spooky alright but what is he really capable of? If he lives up to Eden’s hype I’ll have some fun myself.

“I’m all about the experience. No smokes and mirrors with me. It’s kind of like his partner Daniel Marshall. Did you see him? What fun! I think I like him. I can show him so many things. His whole thing about walking then crawling was special. I can see so many things that I can do to him. It’ll be like a limping zebra coming across a hungry hyena. If I take things far enough it won’t be about showing how tough you are. It’ll turn into a game of survival. ‘Guts’ and ‘spunk’ will turn into guts and spunk. I wonder how far will he go until his spirit breaks?”

He jumps up a few times

“Oh the possibilities. Sometimes a thing like this just comes to you. If you go out looking, you get trouble. Take things as they come and deal with it when it gets there. I just keep running forward and busting through any obstacles that come. Certain people like to keep their noses up and staring at the heavens for answers. That’s why they crash and get knocked down when things get tough. That’s why they’re due for a rude awakening. I know what it takes to keep moving forward. Sometimes…”

He stops, dislocates his thumb and removes one of the handcuffs and lets the other one dangle. He sets his thumb back with a sigh of relief.

“Sometimes it takes sacrifices to get to where you want. This is going to be one of those nights, Eden. Let’s hope you’re down here on Earth long enough to pull it together. If not, there’s going to be three people I’ll need to take care of.”

Police sirens are heard in the distance and he laughs and jogs away from the camera.
Post September 12th 2015, 2:26 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite Promo

As I sit here in second place
If only that loss to Raven could be erased
I look up in the standings only to one
But now I get my chance at the leader, its only begun
Eris is successfully undefeated in this competition
But her winning ways is about to hit an intermission
There is no way I’m going to lose to this wacko
I’m going to kick her ass so hard, she will start smoking tobacco
You have had it easy in this tournament, you have yet to face any real threats
I could kill you with my bare hands and have no regrets
I am on a roll like no other, I will not be stopped
Eris is a weird bitch, who is about to get dropped

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

Alexis was no match to the Mistress of Death; it wasn’t even a competitive match. But with that win I am now in sole possession of second place, and now this week at Showdown I get to face the leader of Block A, Eris LeCava, the weirdest bitch of them all. I don’t even like being in the same locker room as her, I always see her staring at me, it’s kind of strange to be honest. I mean I know I have amazing looks and she is probably jealous. But staring is just plain weird.  But anyway let me get to the point Eris. Yeah you have the lead right now, but you have yet to face any real competition, and now this week you get to face the real competition, sure I lost to Raven Lee, but that was a fluke just like you being undefeated in the Empress of Elite tournament is a fluke, you are trash. I mean just look at you. Do you really think you are an Empress? (Maddie laughs) Do you really think you are elite? Now look at me, I could be an Empress and I sure as hell am elite. This tournament was made for me to win, and I will be damned if I let some creepy little twat beat me. This cute little winning streak you are on, stops. It stops at Showdown, and I will send you back to sniffing panties or fingering your action figures or whatever the hell it is you do.

You see Eris, in this world that we call the Vixens Division that is led by me. You do not exist, you do not matter. None of you matter, what matters is me. You said you’re the best? (Maddie laughs) Oh sweetie, there can only be one best, and you are looking at her. Now you told me if I want to be the best I have to take out the best, and that is complete bullshit because I already am the best, now let me tell you something, if you want to be the BITCH, you are going to have to bring it bitch! If the only thing that stands in my way from winning block A of the tournament is you, you better believe I’m going to bring my A game to this match, you are riding high right now, you are on your little winning streak and that’s great, but I suggest you don’t take your eye off the prize, I hope for your sake bring you A game as well. Getting in the ring with me is no joke, it’s no easy task, just ask Cameron Ella Ava, she was so sure she was going to beat me because she is a legend, but what she didn’t realize is that I am a bigger legend that she will ever be, she didn’t realize that I am better than her, she look me lightly and I kicked her ass, and guess what, I’m going to kick your ass as well. I’m going to hand you your first loss. I’m going to hand you your wake up call, your reality check if you will. I am Empress of Elite, and I’m not going to let you win this, I’m not going to let anyone from Block B win this tournament either. Fuck you all! 
Cameron Ella Ava
Post September 12th 2015, 2:14 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Empress of Elite: Showdown

One got a cheap, fluke victory over me and the other couldn’t beat me on time. My point still stands—no Vixen in this petty Division can defeat me! Cailin tried and tried and tried to put me down, but I always came out stronger than before. I felt like I saw her true colors unfold in this match. Cailin tries to portray herself as this goodie-goodie with a heart as big as the state of Texas, but I took that theory to the test and it failed. What I got in the ring, it was a whole different person rather than the sweet girl with a humbled background. It’s like I exposed her for the fraud she is. She’s far from a goodie-goodie, she proved to me that she can be a bitch in the ring when it is down to getting those three points. On Showdown, Cailin and I fought tooth and nail for those three points. She dominated in the beginning, but I dominated everything after. For the first time in a while, you all witnessed me getting pissed off, angry. It was like there was a fire in my head and smoke was coming out from both sides of my ears. I took part of every inch of the ring and whatever objects were around ringside. Cailin took the biggest ass beating in a long time and probably the biggest ass beating from me out of this entire tournament. I did what I was supposed to do and for what? One point? One easily point? When the time limit runs out and no winner has been determined, do I get a single point or none? I guess, in some cases, one point is better than none, but you know me; I’m never happy unless I am on top of this Division.

One by one, I outshine these Vixens and I show everyone in the world that I am above all the competition, not only in the Group of Hell, but all of the Vixens Division. Even Tarah Nova, the face of the Vixens Division. The one that makes it comfortable for people to be weird and she could obviously stand there and people will find ways to worship her. For the first time in months, she decided to make her presence known with me. The tables have turned; she is the champion of all of the Vixens and who am I? The one that is trying to get solidify her name once again in front of all of these women. Did she get the memo? I’ve been back for a while now and I have decimated the damn competition. You can look back and say that I lost to Maddie, but that is the only Vixen I have lost to and she’s not even worthy enough to stand in the same ring as me. Cailin? She’s such a doll, but I read through her humble, Texas girl and made her a complete monster in the ring! Hopefully, she’ll find a way to decimate the rest of her opponents because she’s proven to be some diamond in the rough in a sea of coal. If Tarah was smart, she would have stayed the hell away from me. We might not be in the same group, but it could be her and I in the end. The difference is? Everything will be different with this encountering; however, just like the last time, it will be me standing tall with the crown and declaring herself the Empress of Elite. This can kick start my run in the Vixens Division and it can possibly lead me to becoming a record three time Vixens Champion.

So, my opponent for Showdown, Raven Lee. She’s supposed to be another one of those Vixens in which EAW has taken some pride about…not if I have anything to say about it. I’ve done a great job with the new Vixens. I’ve done a good job of exposing their weaknesses; I’ve done a good job with exposing the true colors of each Vixen that stands in the ring with me because I can either respect you or not outside the ring, but when it comes to stepping into the ring with me, this is when the real frustrations and emotion come out. You saw what happened to me? I got so frustrated because she happened to be one of the biggest competitions I have had so far and the thought of not defeating her made me desperate. You saw me throw her at barricades, steel steps, table, and ring post. You name it and if there was not a time limit, I would have thrown her at every inch of this arena and possibly outside of it. One thing I wanted to do was attempt something that was going to be remembered. When Cailin wakes up in the morning, she is going to look at the bruises on her body and it will remind of the pain, in which I inflicted on her. I wouldn’t be shocked if she informed us all that the pain I caused her was so severe that she can no longer compete in the tournament. I’ve already made a Vixen drop out of tournament and I’d be kind of happy if another one were to drop out. It increases my odds of winning and you know me? I like to win and I like to cause a little pain. So what I do is like a dream job for me.

Raven, you are someone that likes to take risks. I like to make Vixens regret taking those risks. If you listened to what I mentioned, you should know that I liked to take risks as well…when it comes to the wellbeing of other people. It’s kind of like some makeup companies, they like to take risks, when it comes to the wellbeing of animals. They know that they are not the ones being hurt, but the animals. I’m against animal testing like the next girl, but you are no animal. You are Vixen that is on the hunt for three more points. You weren’t successful when it came Eris LeCava because she decimated the shit out of out. How’s the neck? Are you going to be able to compete or are you going to withdraw because the pain is so bad and you do not want the pain to get any worse when facing me? I’m not going to be the one to underestimate you. You have accomplished something that I was not able to accomplish. You beat Maddie and Maddie managed to defeat me. Do you think that I’m easier to be because Maddie managed to give me my first loss in the tournament? I mean, I lost to Maddie of all people! Personally, I thought that title would go to someone a little more challenging, but whatever. I can assure you right now that the mistakes I made in my match against her, will not happen in our match. I’m not sure about what the mistakes were, but I know that my approach with her will not the same approach I will do with you. I need to catch up in this tournament because losing and not getting the three points were not part of my plan. What is part of my plan? Beating you and making sure I claim the three points that are rightfully mine.
Cage.
Post September 12th 2015, 11:33 am by Cage.
I'm a kid in a candy store, I got dumped on my head by the Mexican Samurai, that really pissed me off I mean, who likes to get dumped on their head right? I've been dumped on my fucking head enough times to know the shit doesn't feel good, there isn't anything comfortable about it. And this week I get a another bitch of a demon to stretch into pieces, “Franchise Demon” and his cronies kidnapped DC while he was the EAW Champion. And now DC is coming to get revenge, bullshit, stop talking about revenge, I couldn't have given a fuck less, I don't give a fuck about revenge with this guy. Demon, the real one this time beat this guy in stunning fashion, and everything Dark Demon can do, I can do it better and more violent than he ever could so that is why I am walking into Battleground. I'm there for one and thing, I'm going to beat the Franchise Demon, I am going to beat the memory of any kidnapping out of him, and I am going to do it because I requested it. I called, I got what I wanted, see I have been in EAW to see a man's daughter get her throat slit, a man(myself) get his kids taken away from him, and a guy set on fire. Kidnapping isn't something that shocks me, or gets my attention, I mean it was cute. It was real clever, I had a party, and you keep bragging about it. Why? Why the fuck do you keep bragging about it when you aren't amounting to shit, no improvement, no anything, you just suck. Sure I mean it says a lot a guy like me can say you suck when you KIDNAPPED ME, I MEAN OH THE FUCKING IRONY! But I can say that because that's the truth, everyone knows it. You suck, you won't amount to shit in EAW, think I'm just putting you down? I'm not, I honestly don't give a fuck if you somehow emerge to become the biggest star in this fucking shithole, but right now, at this moment, you are shit. You couldn't be any less of shit, if you was dumped in the fucking New York sewer. 

Now I realize, maybe I do sound a little pissed off, well if you didn't realize it by now, I'm Diamond Fucking Cage, I am pissed all day, every day, I don't wake up to leprechauns and talk about making people rich if they fight me and going to pubs like Dark Demon, because he keeps getting one over on me, and it's beginning to irritate me. See I came back just to come back, now I'm annoyed of this place already, it goes beyond Demon, beyond this “Franchise Demon” because they all have the same thing in common, they have a good relationship with my fist. And I've dealt with demon's, personal and professional and they are a lot meaner, and scarier, and tougher than you two pussies I have to deal with. Franchise, I'm going to beat you something terrible, just because that is the kind of guy I am, I have no remorse, no cares for whatsoever about your future, I don't care what you have done, I am going to turn that little 15 minutes of fame you keep talking about into 3 minutes of pure pain, agony and suffering. And now that I think about it, why do I have to prove anything to fucking Dark Demon of all fucking people? Maybe I'll just take my time with you, maybe I'll just make sure you remember every single part of this beating, screw beating you to prove anything to this fucking guy, as you can tell by my words, I'm a little angry, I'm a little UNCAGED! UNHINGED! I'M JUST A LITTLE BIT OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! So I'm not happy with what is going around this fucking place, as usual, and call me selfish, I really don't care fuck you. But things aren't suppose to be this way, I'm not suppose to be letting a coward punk bitch who wants to take credit for everyone's success thinking he can coach someone on how to be EAW Champion GET INSIDE MY HEAD! But it is a known fact, I wear my thoughts, and my heart, and my emotion and my passion on my fucking head, and everyone plays with the fire until they get burned, they keep climing but they are afraid to fall. And I ain't never been afraid to fall to my demise, hell I've fallen so many times in EAW, everyone can tell you that because that's all they can fucking say about me. But I have gotten up, and I will continue to get up BECAUSE NOTHING HERE IN EAW, OR IN THIS FUCKING WORLD CAN KILL ME! This isn't fun, wrestling, putting on silly faces, and slapping on a wrist lock, this shit is boring, so I am going to enjoy myself, I am going to have more fun than I've ever had since I've came back, I'm going to beat the shit out of Franchise Demon, then I'll walk into Showdown and drop Mexican Samurai on his fucking head, and I'm going to enjoy my fucking week at work. Screw your dead parents, they died because they realized they created a deranged fuck up like you, screw your inner anger, and learn how to curb your fucking dragon.
Post September 12th 2015, 5:33 am by Guest
Empress of Elite; Showdown #1
"She stood up there with class and dignity."

The scene begins with an overview look on the city of Atlanta, Georgia. A montage of clips featuring Atlanta’s beautiful scenery is featured – Neighborhood children playing with one another outside, people walking their dogs as the sun slowly sets. Finally, the camera shows Eris LeCava sitting on a table in a neighborhood park. Small children are running around on a playground and rolling on the fresh, green grass. The wind is blowing as Eris’ hair goes all over her face – she smiles and tucks loose strands behind her ear. She begins writing on what seems to be a diary.

“Dear diary,

Today has been a fascinating day! The other night I finally got to wrestle with that stupid fucking bitch EAW’s own, Raven Lee! The match was pretty intense – and I mean, PRETTY INTENSE. She almost broke her neck, ha! What a moron! while attempting a suicide dive! I can’t believe the intensity she brought to the ring as we fought in that squared circle. I was left baffled as I saw her work her true athletic ability. Even though I was kind of mean before our match started, I was still very impressed! I hope she doesn’t think I hate her or anything, not that I care, of course. Anyway, I finally flew in from Atlanta last night. It’s pretty tough to get your stuff together ready for a flight after you’ve kicked some major ass after you’ve put an incredibly match for the EAW Universe. I was still recovering but I think I managed to pull through. By the way, in case you’re wondering, diary, I’m beginning to write because my therapist told me that it is a great way to release any sort of stress or anger that I have building up in my system. So far I’m doing a pretty dandy job! Yep! Nothing but positivity around here in this journal! Oh! I forgot to mention, earlier in the week I went to see my idol, The HeartBreakGal, speak to a live crowd! Ugh, I had to control myself and not punch the bitch to the left of me since she was booing as if she saw Hitler in his own flesh and blood, but I overall had a great time! Hearing her words was truly inspiring – touching, even. It was mesmerizing as she stood up there with such class and dignity. As wind blew in her hair and she strutted in the ring, I was completely left in awe. It gave me the strength to continue this journey that I’ve somehow plugged myself in. I’m so far undefeated in the Empress of Elite and I don’t see myself going 5-1.

I’m going to finish this tournament strong and finally my name will be in the lights. One day, I’m going to be in Pain for Pride and not sit behind a television screen cheering for some cum dumpster the champ. Next time Pain for Pride comes around, I’LL be the champ and someone else will be the loon cheering for me in the sidelines. Before that idea comes to life, I have to get through my next opponent – the infamous, the respected, the feared- Maddie. God, every time I look at my box full of EAW Vixen merch, I get a bit sad. I get sad because I see old action figures of the old Maddie – you know, the Maddie that danced in the ring after winning a match; the Maddie that would offer a homeless person the shirt off her back; the Maddie that would actually thank the person who she had to fuck in order to get into the Pain for Pride match. It’s very disturbing to see how petty an individual can get. There’s no reason to completely turn on your morals and the way you were brought up just because you didn’t get your way. She needs to learn that things happen for a reason and to stop being such a brat! Maddie needs to realize that no amount of poems will get her where she wants to be. If she wants to be the best then she has to beat the best, and so far as the leading Vixen in the tournament I AM THE BEST. I have 15 points while the other pathetic goblins have less. My points stand for the work I’ve been putting in for the past month. My points represent how seriously I take this tournament. My points represent that I’m a woman of my word – If I say I’m going to do something, I fucking do it. Okay, breathe, Eris. Breathe. Oh well, I shouldn’t let past actions get to me. I guess I’ll just wait for whatever bullshit comes out of her mouth and go on from there. Man, it’s pretty windy today! Okay, there’s a creepy homeless guy staring at me – w-wait, what? Is that Franchise Demon from the future? Hmph, who knows.

Sincerely yours,

Eris LeCava”

Eris closes her notebook and tucks it into her jacket. She gathers her bag as she begins to walk away. The camera then fades to black.
Aria Jaxon
Post September 12th 2015, 12:37 am by Aria Jaxon
RADIO SILENCE -- NORFOLK, VIRGINIA.

“Fuckin’ hell, gimme something to work with, Ashlynne!

I mean, with the spot we’re in, being six rounds into the Empress of Elite tournament, you’ve gotta have some shit floating around in your head. There have gotta be some things on the tip of your tongue. Say something, anything, sweetheart. Go back and forth with me. I didn’t say the things I said just for the sake of hearing myself talk. I wasn’t saying anything just to sound like a bitch. I said those things because that’s really how I’m feeling ahead of our match, and it all should’ve stirred up something inside you. You should’ve gone and gotten yourself all riled up. You should have a damn bullhorn in your hand, screaming at me how wrong I am.

So what’s up with the radio silence?

Drake at least waited four whole days before dropping Back to Back and annihilating Meek Mill’s whole existence, but I’m the impatient type. Ninety-six hours without a follow up? Yeah, I dunno if I could’ve managed that. Unlike one Aubrey Graham, I don’t have any bad blood with the person who’s on the receiving end of what I’ve gotta say. Drake wanted to drag Meek so bad that he couldn’t even set foot in his own hometown anymore, but I don’t wanna take it that far. I do wanna call you out and try to get you into the mindset where you’ll keep this whole thing from being one-sided, but that’s as far as it goes. I’m not here to bury careers or snatch edges; I just need to be honest about my intentions heading into our match. That’s all.

I’m worried about repeating myself and sounding like a broken record, I really am. Part of that is due to the fact that I’ve basically been dropped head-first into the same scenario two weeks in a row. Last week, I went head-to-head with Erica Ford. Like you, she’s a Vixen with all the talent in the world, and enough competitive drive for ten people. She’s the kinda girl who started off with all the promise in the world, and could’ve been on the path to world domination by now, but the stutter steps she’s taken along the way in the tournament have proven to be too much for her thus far. You, Ashlynne, could’ve been a force to be reckoned with in this tournament, but something’s not clicking. I knew that after we faced each other in our debuts that we’d eventually have another match against each other. I was kinda hoping that, by the time it got to that point, I’d be facing the new and improved Ashlynne, or something like that. I was hoping you wouldn’t be the same girl that I so easily dispatched of on our first night in this company. I wanted you to put up more of a fight. I didn’t want to just walk right over you, Ashlynne, but what choice do I have? I was great coming into this company, and you know what? I’ve only gotten better. Expect the trend to continue. Maybe instead of filming vignettes every time you’re in the gym, you should get a real training session in. It might work wonders.

Was I stupid to have expected that much from you? I mean, the world’s kinda been turned upside down for the duration of this tournament, anyway. Ariana is gearing up for an epic comeback, a would-be frontrunner like Haruna is struggling to get points, Aurora poses no threat anymore, and for all of her bragging, Cameron is being edged out by Eris. A betting man might not have put his money on any -- let alone all -- of those things coming true, but here we are. In a landscape like that, Ashlynne, you might’ve been able to thrive. See, in the Vixens division’s normal state, you’re damn near a non-factor, but during this tournament, you could’ve changed that. You could’ve re-written your story in a matter of weeks. It’s safe to say you’ve blown that chance. You should’ve wanted to improve and re-focus ahead of this match, because you’ll desperately need those attributes in your back pocket when you face off with me. It’s time for us polar opposites to stand across the ring from each other again. It’s time for you to look me up and down, have flashbacks to the night of July nineteenth, and let it sink in that I’m already turning into the kind of competitor -- the kind of threat -- that you could never be. I’ve said from day one that I would win the whole thing, and it’s within reach. All I have to do is reach out and grab it, and as I climb up that ladder, I won’t think twice about stepping on you, Ashlynne. I know you pride yourself on persevering and never giving in. I know you’re all about pushing through and bouncing back, but if there was ever a night for you to give up? I’d say Sunday is that night.”
Angela Salveti
Post September 11th 2015, 9:00 pm by Angela Salveti
Empress of Elite Round 6 Promo #1

There it is right another win down the line that is one loss and four wins so far and people didn't even think that I had it in me. Here I am taking the competition head on and not letting it bother me at all. I feel as though the root of my problem has long since passed and at this stage I will figure out my relationship standing with Haruna after the tournament. I've put to much time and effort to go back now. Because after beating Maria and getting inside her head my attention turns to Erica Ford a woman that I have paid very little attention to and one that I do not care for. See Erica is newer than I, and by which truth she thinks that I am going to probably not put up a fight against her like I have all the others. That though is far from the truth.

Sere Erica you are just another woman that wants the end game prize but your showing has been one of poor taste which means your hunger for things is lacking and that right there is the very reason you lose. I am just not that fond of things that people take for granted and you are obviously someone that takes things for granted. That right there is why I need to make an example out of you see in this tournament I have been the bad girl, the good girl, and the medium against different people. See one cannot be of one nature the human nature doesn't allow for such things because we all have that light and dark side. We have those sides and we find it our right to be on either or in between. I think you should know that better than anyone but the fact remains Erica I don't care if you come across as a bitch or if you praise me to the highest point the problem is that I am disappointed in you.

We are having this tournament to show how well we can compete for something we want but there is some girls like you that haven't even brought their best and it really is sad. I mean you say that you are this and that but in the end you fall like a building up the division. You are the reality of why we get over looked because you try to knock us down by even being around. See I could say so much more on that matter but the reality speaks for itself Erica you are played out and lately a sorry excuse for a Vixen. So like I was you need to take some time away and figure out what it is you want. I am not to arrogant to say I was once a problem for the division.

You take your weaknesses and make them your strengths. That is what the best in the business really do because then you don't have weaknesses you center yourself and you find what makes your confidence work. Erica considering our match I hope you can at least put up a fight otherwise it is really pointless and you shouldn't even show. I'm not done climbing this ladder nor am I done feeling this high feeling that I have. I've come from nothingness and I climbed up the ranks. One of the top Vixen's in B block at the moment. The world thought Ariana Lopez was a lost cause, a joke that couldn't find her way back. But night in and night out the proof has been laid out before them and I haven't stopped doing that.

Erica I put to rest a rivalry with a woman that I bested upon her first match and then she bested me. It was high time for me to take control of everything. See this tournament is giving me a reason go full circle it is like a cleansing for me. Unlike mostly everyone else I have a fight in me and I have a reason to push forth. I am in that fight of redemption becoming more than I was before. A woman of the fight itself because once you push yourself Erica you are a part of everything you do. I am enveloped within this because I find something each time I go out.

See Erica you can delve deep and try to find that fight you've been lacking but I can promise you that it will mean nothing against me because building yourself up now at this point is pointless. I got this win in the bag it may be complicated for you but in truth I wish you would offer better. So Erica this world is where we as Vixens get to shine. This time is ours and we get to shine because why? Because we are just as much dominate as the guys in the business. I don't fight for me I fight for everything. For me, the fans, the competition, and the redemption. You've got to be invested, you've got to be forward. Erica we are what others fear and that is women of rights. This whole tournament you've had to be able to take the reigns. I took them and I charged like a mad woman into battle. I took no prisoners the first match was a fall but I climbed back up and rode into battle ready for whatever the next shot was. I took the shots and I kept riding knocking others off. I am not here to be a damsel, I am here to be a woman of knighthood. It is a changing world where women have just as much right. Where we can stand up just as tall and say I am someone important. Be the bitch and never back down. Strength over fear. I am going to win this match not because I am better than you Erica but because I know what I have to lose if I fall once again.
Hades
Post September 11th 2015, 7:59 pm by Hades
((The following takes place two weeks prior to this very date in the home office of Jerrod Kaine, though he is nowhere in sight the menacing Hades is however seated behind his mahogany desk skimming through documents of some kind when he walked in.))

Kaine:  “Hades?  What are you doing in here?

Hades:  “What, I can’t pay a visit to my manager and best bud?  What’s wrong, I traveled this far to see you and you don’t even look happy to see me, I mean that was a long ass flight brother, the least you could do is crack a smile.“  ((He rises from the seat to approach Jerrod.))  ”Now come on show us some teeth.

Kaine:  “It’s not that I’m unhappy to see you…it’s just…shocked that you’re here is all.  How did you know where I stay and how did you even get pass my dog?  Speaking of which, where is my dog?”  ((Whistles.))  “Killer…come here girl!

Hades:  “You mean the Pomeranian?  That’s your idea of a guard dog?”  ((He says with a light chuckle as he retreats back toward the desk, sitting on its corner edge.))  “Jesus Kaine, one would think that with all the money you’re making off of me you could afford to hire better security.  But I’m sure she’s around here somewhere…in the yard burying a bone…wedged between the pavement and the wheel of my Harley Davidson…in the bathroom choking on rat poisoning…you know how dogs can be.

Kaine:  “You sick son of a bitch—WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY DOG?!?

Hades:  “I think you should be worrying less about your mutt and more about Jerrod Kaine, because your time is almost up.

Kaine:  “What are you talking about?

Hades:  “You really don’t remember?  Think back five months ago today, around the time when you and I first met; the day we struck a deal that ultimately led to me signing a six month development contract..

((A wide-eyed expression appears on Jerrod’s face.))

Kaine:  “The contract…it expires next month.

Hades:  “EXACTLY!  I specifically remember you promising me a marquee match at Pain for Pride against anyone I wanted, an upgrade to a five star hotel as opposed to the three star I’m always stuck in, a quarter million dollar raise, not to mention an opportunity for the World Championship; forgive me if I fail to list everything you promised me, it’s just that I’m too overwhelmed with emotion and the thought of ripping your spine clean from your asshole because you promised me a whole lot of shit and I haven’t seen a trace of it yet.  So what’s taking you so long?

((As Hades expression grew more aggressive and focused on Jerrod, he’d begin to stalk him around the room like a wild animal on the hunt for its next victim.  But Jerrod wasn’t planning on being lunch today, so each step he took toward him, Jerrod would take two in another direction.))

Kaine:  “These things take time Hades…and give me some credit; I came through on some things.

Hades:  “Yeah?  Name them.

Kaine:  “I got you a marquee match at Pain for Pride.

Hades:  “True, but that’s not the match I requested.  You know I wanted a match with the Heart Break Boy; I didn’t care for Lucian Black or Norman Hellion.  Strike One.

Kaine:  “What about the World Championship match you had against Xavier Williams a month ago, I came through for you there didn’t I?

Hades:  “You didn’t do a damned thing; I set that match up!  I came out, offered the challenge, and he accepted.  You, like you were in recent weeks, were nowhere to be found.  I’m beginning to sense somewhat of a pattern there.  You’re never around for any of my matches anymore unless they have to do with something important.  Strike Two.

Kaine:  “Okay I guess you got me there, and I’m sorry about that.  I’ve just been having some personal issues as of late—which I understand, is no kind of excuse, I take full responsibility for all that has or in this case hasn’t happened for you.  And if nothing else, at least I got you in league with the most powerful man in the company.

Hades:  “I guess you have a point there; that seems to be the only thing you’ve managed to do that hasn’t blown up in my face.

Kaine:  “Listen Hades, I know I haven’t been the best Manager, but I am trying.  Just give me a little more time.

((Jerrod reaches into a file on his desk and presents Hades with another contract.))

Hades:  “You want me to re-sign for another six months, that’s your solution?”  ((Hades slams the contract on the desk, approaching Jerrod in a threatening manner once again.))  “You must think I’m crazy.  What can you do in an additional six months than you couldn’t in the last five?  Let us play around with this idea, say I did sign it, what do I get out of this?

Kaine:  “You get my word that I will do whatever it takes to get you where you need to be.

Hades:  “Your word means nothing to me anymore.  I’m not giving you another six months to sit on your ass, raking in another undeserved penny of my money; you got until October, if there isn’t any progress in my career, then you’ll have to seek employment elsewhere because I’ve had just about enough of you.

((The Hellraiser proceeds out of the Office, allowing the threatening tone of his words to linger throughout the area.  The expression of worry was painted vividly on Jerrod’s face for the first time, worry that he may not be able to fulfill the commitment he’s made to his only client.  The next scene though occurs post Voltage.  Hades was in the process of leaving the arena and heading towards the parking lot when he was stopped by Flannery McCoy.))

McCoy:  “Excuse me Hades, I know you’re well on your way home right now so I’ll try to be brief, but I’m just curious to know how long you expect your alliance with Scott Oasis is going to last?  The two of you were enemies at a point in time, and you mean to tell me that now all is forgiven?

Hades:  “That’s exactly what it should tell you.  You see, he and I aren’t as petty and immature as the rest of the boys that traipse up and down these halls.  We when’s the time to fight and when’s the time to put our swords down and take care of business.  At the end of the day our back and forth over who ran Show-Down is nothing compared to what’s really at stake here; and that’s the EAW as we know it.  If we fall to Dynasty this empire – that we often times take for granted – which was established off the success of CM Ronn, HRDO, and the rest will crumble along with us.  Brian Daniels, Devan Dubian, and Hurricane Hawk may be willing to risk it for their personal altercations, but I’m not.  The army is still in the development stages; weeding out the weak from the strong, and I have my eyes on another prospect whom I’d love to recruit.

McCoy:  “May I ask who?

Hades:  “I’m not at liberty to discuss it at this time until something concrete comes about, but I’ll keep you posted if anything comes up.  Now are we done here?

McCoy:  “Just one more question: next week you and Scott Oasis will be competing in your first tag team match together against Hurricane Hawk and Psycho Brody, how do you think you’ll fair against them?”  ((Hades doesn’t say a word, he just smiles and chuckles aloud to himself.))  “Well judging by your smirk, I would say that you aren’t that worried about them at all.

Hades:  “Hey don’t get me wrong, separately they’re two decent competitors, but together…yikes.  I mean nitroglycerin and peroxide are two powerful chemicals too but I wouldn’t suggest putting them together.

McCoy:  “How can you be so sure they won’t get along, look at your situation with Scott Oasis?

Hades:  “Oasis and I are once bitter enemies from over two months ago turned allies who are faced with a force composed of nothing but rivals; and their wounds from battle are still lingering with that of a fresher aroma than ours.  So all I will be doing is biding my time, awaiting the opportunity for these massive egos to collide and they tear apart at each other.

((Before Flannery could even thank Hades for his time, he was headed for the exit.))
Post September 11th 2015, 7:36 pm by Bloody Jack
V0LTAGE PR0M0 #1

Dr. Erik Vance:  If you are in an emotionally abusive relationship, it will be difficult but not impossible for you to reclaim your personal power. Of course, doing so will be confrontational to the person who is so aggressively trying to rob you of it. While you may simply remove yourself from the relationship and avoid confrontation altogether, you'll likely want to make an attempt at changing the relationship first. This is one of the first lessons I try to teach any of my patients who suffer from abuse of any kind, physical or psychological.  It saddens me to hear of someone who has suffered abuse in their past, but it saddens me more to see it happening in a person's present!  It has become quite clear to me that the relationship between EAW and Mr. Brody has become increasingly more and more abusive as time goes by.  It has all the hallmarks, such as demeaning and humiliation of the victim (i.e. Mr. Brody), excluding him from such events as Pain For Pride, and the list goes on and on.  There are two things we must understand about abusive relationships.  Firstly is that abusive relationships are fairly simple. They are driven by insecurity, fear that feeds that insecurity and an expectation of inconsistency, both real and perceived.  An abuser is morbidly insecure.  They  have little sense of his/her own social value and makes an effort to gain or re-gain some semblance of that value through domination and control. The fear that feeds that insecurity has two fronts: fear of not being lovable, and fear of appearing weak. The paradox here is that the abuser is, in fact, weak, which is why they abuse… to maintain a sense of control in the first place.  So it is important for Brody to understand that your abuse of him does not make you better than him.  Quite the opposite in fact.  By abusing him constantly, you hope to make him weak like him.  But I have revealed the truth to him!  He knows now that he is the strongest of you all, made even more apparent by his actions last week!  You all say he is not someone to fear, that his in-ring record of late makes him an easy target.  But this belief did not protect Brian Daniels, the World Champion you all adore, or Hurricane Hawk, the legend you all respect!  And it won't protect Scott Oasis or Hades!  Wins, loses, none of that really matters in the end.  The only thing that does matter is when it matters most, can you get the job done!  And Mr. Brody certainly got the job done last week.  He made those two men look like his (how do you ignorant put it?) bee-yatch!  So if Brody is such a “loser” what does that make these two?  But of course, EAW being full of hypocrisy, nobody will really care about this.  Which brings us to the second point we need to understand about abusive relationships.  The most important thing is HOW the victim deals with that abuse.  Now Mr. Brody could decide to avoid confrontation or perhaps even leave EAW.  But as I advised him, that would mean the abusers would win, and set up the possibility for them to abuse others in the future.  So they only way to truly end it would be to do what I said at the beginning...reclaim the personal power!  The attack you witnessed on Brian Daniels and Hurricane Hawk may have seemed unprovoked to many of you, and indeed it was!  But that was simply Brody doing what he could to reclaim the power back from EAW!  Brody will become the abuser!  He will make all of you feel humiliated!  He will make you all feel powerless!  And it doesn't matter if it's inside of a ring or not!  He'll attack you anytime, anywhere, until you all acknowledge how terrifying he truly is!  EAW has OFFICIALLY become Elite ASYLUM Wrestling, with all of you as the inmates and Mr. Brody as the warden!  Start looking over your shoulder and walking with backup, because anywhere all of you walk, you're trapped in a cage with a Mad Beast!  Blood will run through the halls and the ring, and all of it will be righteous!  Brody has been the victim for too long.  Now, YOU become the victim!      
Lucas Johnson
Post September 11th 2015, 2:15 pm by Lucas Johnson
Battleground Promo - 9/14/15

EXCLUSIVE: Moments after Battleground goes off the air, the cameras continue to roll as The Franchise Demon has some words about Ken Stark's announcement that he will take on Diamond Cage next week. The Franchise Demon is trying to catch his breath from his match with Psycho Brody as he grabs a microphone from ringside and goes into the middle of the ring.

FD: The king...has taken his throne. I AM NOW THE KING OF BATTLEGROUND, Ken Stark I wanted to celebrate my victory tonight by defeating Psycho Brody. Psycho Brody felt the pain but I have no problem with defending my royalty kingdom next week on Battleground. But Ken Stark....Diamond Cage? DIAMOND CAGE??? Why in the blue hell would you book me in a match against Diamond Cage? I kidnapped him a while back and now months later he finally wants his revenge? You know what Ken Stark...I'm actually fine with that. I will defend my kingdom of Battleground and send Diamond Cage back to the graveyard. I will gladly think back to my past and find the anger of the day my parents got murdered....spending all those years in day care...starting my adult life on my own. I will gladly find that inner anger in my body to let out the demon in me once again. Diamond Cage will once again stare his eyes into the dragon because I'm going to do Dark Demon a favor and take some meat off the bone for him. I've had one of the biggest matches in my career the past week or two, last week against the Hall of Fame Champion - Dark Demon, tonight against Psycho Brody, and next week against Diamond Cage. The former EAW World Champion is going to have the same result when I started this thing and the headline will read after Battleground next week...The Franchise Demon kicks Diamond Cage's ass and puts him in a body bag. ...The dark clouds look familiar Mr. Cage...?
Florida Man
Post September 11th 2015, 12:08 pm by Florida Man
So Eclipse, I guess that little ambush you tried on me didn't work out the way you thought did it? That's right, the second I fought back, you ran away like a little pussy ass bitch. You couldn't beat up a man who's leg you damn near broke the week before, and you expect to be taken seriously as an intimidating force in EAW? That's a good laugh if I ever heard one.

However Eclipse, the two of us are going to have to work together if we're going to come out on the victorious side this Sunday night. You see, the powers that be in EAW have seen fit to put the two of us together in a tag team match, against Gabriel Eden and Masohiro. Two guys who I honestly don't know all that much. I mean, Masohiro hasn't really said much of anything since he got here, and I haven't had the chance to face off against Gabriel Eden yet, but he seems like an okay guy, someone who doesn't let bullshit go on without putting up a fight.

However, while I'll treat the two of them with as much caution as I would any other opponent, the man that I'm worried about, is Eclipse Diemos. Eclipse, I can promise you this right now. If you try to ambush me again at anytime, before or after the match, you will deeply, deeply regret it. I'll kick your ass so bad you'll have to take your shirt off to take a shit. Bad leg or not, I will out you through a world of pain you can't even begin to imagine, and your little crusade about “destroying the false heroes” or whatever, will come to a swift end.
The Consigliere
Post September 11th 2015, 12:07 pm by The Consigliere
[At a HOUSE SHOW - Somewhere in San Diego, California. Recorded and posted in the EAW Network website. This promo assumes SD hasn't happened yet.]

["Carousel" by Melanie Martinez plays as The Heart Break Gal makes her way to the ring from the entrance ramp, wearing a red jacket, white pants and black boots. The Ring announcer, introduced her, with a small note in her hand, reading it as she speaks through the microphone:]

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

THE THREE-TIME VIXENS CHAMPION!

ONE HALF OF THE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

AND THE NEW! EAW! PURE! CHAMPION!

THE HEART BREAK GAL!

[Heart Break Gal's dark brown hair flowed behind her as she gracefully walked and slid in the ring. She was smiling ear to ear as she presents the Unified Tag Team Championship belt on her left shoulder, and Aren Mstislav's Pure Championship around her waist... The one she stole from the Voltage Main Event a few days ago, now property of HexaGun. She was bombarded by BOO's and camera pans to literally the only person cheering at ringside, EAW Vixen Eris Lecava... The boos in the crowd intensify as she was about to speak.]

Heart Break Gal: I wish to push all of the negativity aside and focus on what's MORE important here -- let us celebrate the fact that I am the best technical wrestler in the EAW because I now hold one of the Championships that symbolizes the filth of Elite Wrestling, the EAW PURE Championship.

[HBG laughs]

Heart Break Gal: Hexagun has stepped in Voltage. Hexagun went for the kill. And now Hexagun has taken their token to remind every dreadful soul in this company that we do as we please, that we are capable of taking anything we want and nothing can be done about it. Don't expect a formal apology any time soon, Aren Mstislav. I commend what you are trying to do, showing that brave-faced exterior... Stupid, but brave. I know it takes a strong backbone to announce your intentions to force your precious Pure Championship out of Hexa-Gun at Voltage night. You run inside that ring, grab a microphone and stand out there on your own to call out a group with six people in it, and STILL somehow expect to be taken seriously and not get thoroughly beaten down in a similar fashion to what you and Liam endured a week before. But hey, maybe this Aren that we're facing will be different. Maybe he'll venture a different route and hire his own personal reinforcements for insurance. Maybe he'll run to his lawyers and file a restraining order demanding how we should keep distance and not lay a finger on him under the false belief that we are afraid of a damn piece of paper. Or maybe he's going to try and take us out one by one and pray to his gods that he succeeds. Whatever the case, don't expect this Pure Championship around your waist in the near-future because who knows, maybe by the end of the week, I'll lose interest in this multi-million dollar belt and chuck it into the river without a second thought, never to be seen again. Maybe I'll paint some rainbows and smiles over it, or maybe I'll melt the gold to create my own crown.

Call us parasites, call us viruses, call us the incurable cancer that has plagued this company with an illness not even the strongest of medications can remedy. A bumbling idiot like Liam Catterson seems to think, underneath all his ramblings and illiteracy, that somehow, some way the Hexagun would actually listen to his whines and cries about the unfairness and injustice that's transpired, our means of collecting what we are owed, all along expressing his disgust where it concerns the fact that HexaGun saved the bored-to-death audience of the Voltage brand from witnessing the conclusion of a match, where, let's be honest, nobody even cares who would have won. You were trampled over and fell victim to us, and frankly it's the least of our concern whether or not you want to cry and whine about how you've been screwed over, or whether you'd prefer to do what's right and submit to your masters and give up on your little vengeance scheme. Carry on with the next match, Liam, leave us be and accept that this is only a sacrificial act, and you've done your part. You were doomed to lose anyway. You weren't even certain that you were going to walk out the champion, something you've been unable to call yourself for ages, and instead of thanking us for saving you from yet another defeat and sparing you that embarrassment, instead of praising HexaGun for their greatest efforts and continuing success in extending their dominance on every part of EAW, you chose to ridicule us and treat us like we are the problem in this situation. And I don't blame you, Liam. I don't blame those who have the same mindset as you, who are too narrow-minded to take a gander at the bigger picture and see the immense impact HexaGun has made in EAW. People seem to think that we have been running around this company to spread gasoline and light our matches and watch it burn in the same vein the despicable Zack Crash has. But our purpose extends so much further than that -- we are here to cleanse and purge EAW from the unwanted filth of its misguided, bland rules, and turn it into a merciless environment one would be proud to call his temple for combat. But before that happens, this crumbling land must endure a rigorous downfall, one remembered in history, in order for it to rise back up and become a stronger, infallible empire, led by an equally strong, suitable leader.

[Howlin' in the Woods - The Crooked plays, spotlight flashes on the entrance ramp as Y2Impact is seen walking towards the ring wearing a black jacket with little lights on it and jeans. He has the Unified Tag Team title on his left shoulder. The crowd has mixed reactions upon his arrival. The ring announcer from ringside introduced Y2Impact next. ]

MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING

THE SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPION!

ONE HALF OF THE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

THE QUINTESSENTIAL CHAMPION!

Y-TWO-IMPACT!

[Y2Impact walks up the ring steps, and upon stepping in the ring, he was handed a microphone from the crew. He grabs it and comes face to face with HBG, as if having a beef with her, she only responds with a sweet smile. He starts to speak in his smooth voice, as if addressing his opponent.]

Y2Impact: I don't get this. I just don't get why you get to hold the PURE Championship, and not the Quintessential Champion, the Four-Quadrant Killer. You handed it to me, and now you're wearing it instead. What's going on, Heart Break Gal?

Heart Break Gal: Well, you're a six-time world Champion, Y2Impact. It's not like you need it. Plus, you gotta admit, it looks nice on me...

[Y2Impact smiles at her.]

Y2Impact: Fair enough.

[Y2Impact gazed to the crowd with a smirk on his face before he starts to speak.]

Y2Impact: Victory is fleeting, and that feeling of euphoria eludes us just as swiftly as it arrived, but I believe who you become after the spotlight leaves your grasp is a stronger indicator than the jovial, happy-go-lucky image you portray after your hand is raised and you've narrowly escaped the heat of battle. Anybody can flap their gums about a victory; it doesn't require a rocket scientist to discern that, and naturally I've even been known to engage in a little post-match banter myself on the occasion... But this is only one aspect of my being, one block in a much larger, more expansive building that spans levels most people haven't reached. Losing challenges people in a way that exposes them and makes them vulnerable, but the vulnerability of what looms ahead can make you or break you as you recover from defeat. I'm never going to be defined by my losses, but I'll always use them to my advantage knowing it won't accomplish anything but to increase the size of that chip on my shoulder; the one that's remained there through countless championship wins and seemingly never leaves because I'm always compelled beyond doubt knowing that I have something to prove, a quality that separates me from all these Johnny-come-lately doppelgangers and posers trying to adapt to my "Win Forever" philosophy yet woefully incapable of executing it.  By defeating me on Voltage two weeks ago, Aren Mstislav effectively unearthed a land mine. One false step, and it's all over for the uncrowned Mstislav! His entire world will be devoured by a fiery explosion, and I can't possibly articulate how gratifying it will be to witness the pageantry of those fireworks as everything he's strived to earn crumbles beneath him.

Our encounter on Voltage two weeks ago certainly won't be our last battle, but it will open the floodgates for an unimaginable world of punishment in store for Aren. Part of that was taking his Pure Championship, his prized possession that he pretends to covet as if it were a World Championship while secretly craving something greater and lamenting the moment he let his biggest opportunity escape him. What now? I've taken his Pure Championship, I've robbed him of his dignity, I've shattered his pride, and I have succeeded in defeat where most fail even in victory -- he won the match and I subsequently proceeded to expose him as a fraud, to lure the coward lurking within him out of hiding, to provide the audience that adores him and sings his praises with an insight that makes them question who they're really rooting for when he strolls down to the ring. Aren Mstislav made the grave mistake of believing I'd go down quietly and accept a loss; amusing, but it's remarkable to observe someone's armor of invincibility deteriorate as layer by layer slowly rots away until i put the finishing touches on this plan and execute the all-empowering decisive blow that makes everything come undone. I've released Aren from his prison and forced him to hatch from that protective shell, and now the problem is exactly what I foretold! He hasn't the faintest idea how to navigate, where to venture to, and despite the fact he managed to defeat me by some stroke of luck, a wise man would sooner hold his breath and wait for millions of dollars to fall in his lap before he predicted me losing to Aren again. Sometimes, the impossible happens and it awards even the most pessimistic, surly people with a glimmer of hope. Everyone's excitement was palpable when Aren defeated me, himself notwithstanding; the men envied him, the women adored him, and he was the monarch of his own little miniature Kingdom for a moment there. And now, through always maintaining a relentless pursuit of a competitive edge, I've deprived Aren of what he holds dear and all those raucous, lively fans that excitedly screamed for him in victory are quieter than a mouse! Imagine that. How quickly people go from singing your praises to pretending you don't exist, right? Mstislav is experiencing the aftereffects of his willful ignorance, mistakenly assuming that the fans would always be in his corner simply because they cheered when he won. People are magnetized to winners, Aren! There's not an inkling of doubt that everyone would root for you again if you reclaimed this Pure Championship, but it isn't because they like Aren Mstislav. It's certainly not because they appreciate him, I'll tell you that! Whether it's Aren, Liam Catterson, so on and so forth... Throughout the seas of time, morals have always taken a backseat to victory, and the land of extreme is no different! It perpetuates that ideology, but thankfully, I see through that facade and I have instead chosen to place my confidences in my partner as opposed to a crowd of fickle fans who, like Aren, can't possibly comprehend my ambitions.

The only question remaining is, what will I take from Aren next? Will I lull him to sleep and dissect him in his incapacitated state? The extent of the horrors I could unleash on Aren Mstislav know no bounds, but Hexa-gun's unyielding quest has never been centered around Mstislav. We exact our revenge as we see fit, but never waver or stray from the path we've set for ourselves. Aren Mstislav has one victory over me; that's one too many. I have a commitment to excellence and I don't tolerate losing, but setbacks befall even the most valorous of warriors and I'm the perfect example of that. I don't want to be an example! Rather, I aspire to create an example out of fools like Aren who don't understand their place. And it's funny, because from a distance, with this Pure Championship now in The Mercenaries' hand and possession being the all-important determining factor in the claim you stake to your valuables, I feel like I've already won! Fortunately, I'm of an entirely different breed than Aren and I'm not stupid enough to believe this battle is over; in fact, it has only just begun. The difference is that I'm operating the controls now, I'm paving the way for a world of tragedy and misfortune to surround Aren's every movement. He'll see me in his nightmares, he'll look in the mirror and berate himself for his inability to get a leg up on yours truly, he'll make himself breakfast and angrily smash his food in childlike frustration because I miraculously appear everywhere he goes. Aren Mstislav can't escape me just as EAW can't escape the collective wrath of Hexa-gun, and as I rent space in his head, what are my expectations of the reaction to this stormy uproar? A concession of defeat from everyone who opposes Hexa-gun... And that agony and hopelessness will mirror what everyone felt after Aren won in the opposite direction -- palpable despondency.

[Howlin' in the Woods - The Crooked plays again. Y2Impact and HBG hold hands as they make their exit, not looking back. End of Scene.]

Last edited by The Mercenaries on September 11th 2015, 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
『zakkii』
Post September 11th 2015, 11:03 am by 『zakkii』
Scene opens in the apartment when we see Haruna Sakazaki walking outside the lift as she going to the corridor. She stands in front of the room door but not quickly knocks the door but instead, she looks hesitated. After she collected her courage. She knocks the door and then her best friend, Jade Knight opens the door.

Haruna Sakazaki: J-J-Jade, I.....

Haruna knows that Jade's hand could be landed in Haruna's cheek anytime. She looks at Jade's furious face and close her eyes, ready for that slap but instead, Jade hugs Haruna so tight.

Jade Knight: You're an idiot, Haruna.... You're such a stupid young lady, you know that?

Haruna Sakazaki: I'm sorry, Jade.... I know I was wrong.

Jade gives Haruna a tighter before she let it go. Jade than look at Haruna who looks ready with her hiking equipments as she smirks at Haruna.

Jade Knight: So, you are still want to do the impossible, right? I see you are already packed up and you know what, I already prepared for it too. Yes, Haruna.... your trial to do the impossible begins now. Now wait up.

Jade then go back inside the room before letting Haruna in and 5 minutes later, she comes back with her own hiking stuffs.

Jade Knight: let's go!

Jade then go outside her room and lock the door as she walks out leaving Haruna who have no idea what's going on.

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh? Where are we going? Why are you doing this too? I'm tired, you know?

Jade Knight: Tired? Tired, you said? Climbing the Everest is much much more tiresome than this. You want to do something impossible, huh? doing this without taking a rest is not even most of it. You want to stand there and let me do the impossible on my own?

Haruna Sakazaki: H-H-Hai....

Haruna then hesitantly walks beside Jade as they go outside. The scene then moves to the train while we see Jade is sitting near the window while looking at the view while we see Haruna is half-sleeping.

Jade Knight: So, Haruna.... How's Empress Tournament? I heard it didn't work well with you, right?

Haruna Sakazaki: Hmmmhhh.....

Jade Knight: and your chance is even harder when you fight two favorites in your block.

Jade Knight: It's Maddie and..... what's her name, again? Cailin Dillon, am I right?

Jade Knight: well, I see you become less-talking right n-- huh?

Haruna's head finally falls as she leans it to Jade's shoulder. She looks furious again as she take a plastic glass and splash the warm water to Haruna's face as she quickly gets up

Haruna Sakazaki: Eitte-tte-tte-tte.... Jade, what are you doing?

Jade Knight: Wake up, sleeping beauty! The miracle will never come at you when you close your eyes. You want to do the impossible, right? Then open your eyes!

Haruna sighed then she turns her head against Jade while mumbling in low tone.

Haruna Sakazaki: It's easy for you... you already sleep and I'm so tired after the flight....

Jade Knight: Sorry, I can't hear you.... what is it?

Haruna Sakazaki: N-no.... nothing.

Haruna looks shocked and panic as she goes mumbling again.

Haruna Sakazaki: Uwaaah~~ Jade-chan wa hidoi! Kono subete wa nandesho~?

Jade then slaps Haruna's tight, shocking her again.

Jade Knight: Don't you dare sleeping again!

Haruna Sakazaki: Itai! No, I'm not sleeping.

Jade Knight: here's a coffee for you. so you still able to open your eyes.

Jade then gives Haruna a cup of coffee while giving a smile to her best friend as Haruna recieves and drinks the coffee. The scene then moves again in front of the big gate leading to the entrance of a mountain. Haruna just look at in front of it with disbelief.

Haruna Sakazaki: Fuji-san? Are you serious, Jade? This is the place that you want to show me to do the impossible?

Jade Knight: mhmm...

Haruna Sakazaki: but, this should be the common path for people to go hiking, what makes you think that this will be the perfect place?

Jade Knight: You'll find out the answer soon after you reach the top of Fuji. now let's go, you don't want to waste your time standing in here, right?

Haruna Sakazaki: well, alright then!

Jade walks first followed by a still-hesitated Haruna and a moments later they finally arrived at the peak of Mt. Fuji. both of them look at the beautiful view around while spreading their hands.

Haruna Sakazaki: hahaha..... we finally made it!

Jade Knight: yup, here we are! The Mighty Mount Fuji and we're standing on top of it!

Haruna Sakazaki: but wait a minute..... look at all of those tourists around this place. there are som any of them! This is not an impossible things to do. This is the common tourism destination.

Jade Knight: Those people are also the answer of my question and the reason of why I come here. and you might be know it.

Haruna Sakazaki: hmm?

Jade Knight: dammit, Haruna.... you are Japanese. you are supposed to know everything about this place. I bet this is your first time you go to the mountain.

Haruna Sakazaki: well, yeah....

Jade Knight: oh god, Haruna! You are the first timer and you are foolishly to climb the everest on your own. That is why I still call you a little girl.... You are a grown woman and you are still thinking like a 15 year old schoolgirl.  come on, let me show you around.

They then go for a walk around the top of mount Fuji as they having a little talk.

Jade Knight: so, Haruna.... what do you know about Fuji-san?

Haruna Sakazaki: well, Fuji-san is also called the Heart of Japan, it become symbol of this country and have shown the beauty and the pride of Japan and legend said that 100,000 holy spirits of God are watching over this sacred place. 

Jade Knight: So.....

Haruna Sakazaki: So?

Jade Knight: I thought you are already find the answer.

Haruna Sakazaki: well, umm....

Jade Knight: oh my God, Haruna.... okay, let me explain it to you. You always talk about doing the impossible and finding a miracle to be the Empress of Elite. you can't find the miracle in Everest.... not even in this place. Miracle comes inside your heart and this is the place for you to let it all out. See all of those tourists? Did you see their hope to make their dreams come true? They believe to find a miracle soon after the God hear them. God are watching all over this place you said and God will hear all your prayers. You are not doing the impossible here. You're doing it inside that ring, and this place is just the little way to make your spirit lift up again.

Jade then stops walking as she looks at Haruna into her eyes.

Jade Knight: Your brother left me a message, said that he has a new life with his family and he's so sad because he's not ready to leave you alone. You are still need his guidance and he's afraid that someday you will lost on your own track. And he's right.... everything he's afraid of are actually happened. After you stay on your own, you are become too afraid to walk inside the dark tunnel because there is no light beside you. and you know, your brother can't be with you forever and he'll leave you for the new life sooner or later and this is already happened. You are not walking with your guardian angel anymore but he entrusted you to me. He believe that I can be his replacement to be the one who can walk together with you. But after that I realized something. You need to be stronger than me, We are strong together. I am able to do all of this alone and you.... you are not used to it. The only way is to make yourself adapt to do this on your own. but still, you can't do it alone. you have to know, Haruna! you have to do this on your own, you HAVE TO! you must become stronger than anyone, even stronger than me because I believe you have this power. You just too afraid to let it all out. Now listen to me, You can do the impossible! This tournament is not even finished you still have two more opponents in front of you and you can't stop here. You said Maddie and Caillin are the favorite wrestler to win this thing. Well, even when you think it's impossible for you to win this tournament, show them no mercy! let out your true power and make those two competitors lose their hope to win this thing. even if that's impossible for you to claim the first place, at least you are going out of this tournament with your chin straight up and you are still walking while carrying a pride because you defeat, no.... you destroy those two competitors in your remaining matches. Now, I believe you know what to do to make God hear your prayers here. well, me first....

She then turns her body and start shouting.

Jade Knight: I HOPE I CAN SPEND MY WHOLE CAREER AS A WRESTLER IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYYYYY!!!!!!!! I ALSO HOPE TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND REACHING THE TOP OF HER CAREER SO WE CAN RETIRE AS THE BEST FEMALE WRESTLER IN THE WOOORRRRLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!! man.... that was tiresome. okay, your turn!

It's Haruna's turn to shout.

Haruna Sakazaki: KAMISAMAAAAAA!!!!!! SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOKU NO JOSHI NI NARITAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! 

Jade Knight: .....that's it?

Haruna Sakazaki: well, I think that's the only thing I can come up with.

Jade Knight: well, okay then.....

Jade then shrugs her shoulder and a few moments later, she realized something.

Jade Knight: oh, Haruna. There's one more thing I want you to give me a favor.

Haruna Sakazaki: hmm? what is it?

Jade Knight: I want to..... return this to you.

She grabs a small red bag and give it to Haruna as Haruna looks shocked and unhappy with that thing.

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh?

Jade Knight: yeah, I think you need this lucky charm more than I do now. 

Haruna Sakazaki: But I really give it to you and not intended to ask that charm back to me.

Jade Knight: Yes, I know.... this charm is really meaningful to me. I always remember the first time you gave this to me. I was misguided, didn't know where to go. I built an army to destroy you but those army turned their back on me and you are the one who were there for me. You then gave me this lucky charm as the beginning of our friendship and you wish me a very good luck while holding this. I believe that.... and look at my achievements right now. that is because I believe that you always pray for my career and your prayers are always inside this lucky charm. and you know, when I have this charm, everywhere I go. I have a very good and shiny career in front of me. Now, I think I already find myself a new home. I am going to spend my career in this place. It looks like you will need this for your lucky charm. Don't worry, Haruna! Just like you are always pray for my career, I will do the same to you right now. I hope you are going to have a good fortune like I had while having that charm. Believe me, Haruna, miracle exists.

Jade then reaches Haruna's hands and put it to her hand andshe makes Haruna's hand going inside her pocket.

Jade Knight: oh, anyway.... speaking about miracle, are you really sure that you have zero chance to win this tournament anymore?

Haruna Sakazaki: yes, Jade! I'm 100% sure about it. No hope for me....

Jade Knight: even if you get 4 points from each of your last two matches?

Haruna Sakazaki: what? that's impossible! even if I win the match, I can only collect 6 points and that is not enough to bring me to the top.

Jade Knight: oh my God..... that means you don't know about all this. where have you been, Haruna!

Jade goes facepalming as she suddenly gives Haruna an unexpected slap.

Jade Knight: where are you all these times, Haruna? was your relationship with Ariana blurring your focus? This is not Haruna that I used to know, you know that? Where is Haruna that always believe in yourself no matter how painful you are? Where is Haruna that always see the match as your biggest match of all time? just put aside your unnecessary thoughts, throw it away and forget it if you need to. See who you are right now? You are not even paying attention to the rules of this tournament. I am the one who is not a participant in that tournament, heck, I'm not even employed there but I know the rules. if you win a match by making yourself tap out, you'll get extra one point. oh my God, Haruna! You almost killed yourself again because you don't know this. Haruna, please stop it! I can't slap you and wake you up like this everyday anymore. So I beg you to not let your desperation conquers you, okay? Pull yourself together, Haruna! I know you can.... Miracle is always there right in front of you and you don't see it. so please, open your eyes! getting full 8 points is not an impossible thing. In fact, that should be an easy job for you. Nothing is impossible for you, you are Haruna Sakazaki. You bring the light in that ring and you always be positive in every fight. That is Haruna Sakazaki I used to know, that Haruna Sakazaki who helped me in my dark times. Now please do me a favor, okay?

Haruna again seems unsure about what Jade said.

Haruna Sakazaki: well, I think I'll tr--

Jade Knight: you are not serious, Haruna! please, this is the only thing I ask you... it's for your own's sake. now, say it loud and clear! let this mighty mount fuji hear your vow!

Haruna Sakazaki: YES, JADE!

Jade Knight: YES WHAT?

Haruna Sakazaki: YES, I WILL BECOME HARUNA THAT YOU REALLY KNOW WELL! I WILL GRAB THAT EIGHT POINTS AND I WILL GO OUT AS THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT!!! I WILL BRING THE LIGHT IN MY EVERY MATCH JUST LIKE I DO WHEN WE FIGHT TOGETHER!!! I WILL BE FOCUS AND GIVE MY VERY BEST IN MY EVERY MATCH AND WILL RECONSIDER WITH MY EVERY STUPID DECISION!!!! I WILL..... I WILL..... I.....

Jade then interrupt it by hugging Haruna.

Jade Knight: Okay, Haruna! enough.... that is what I actually want to hear from you. You will be fine, girl! I believe in you. Miracle is not happened if you are not making it by yourself. Destiny cannot be change until you change your own. Nobody can be you but yourself!

Haruna Sakazaki: Thank you, Jade! Thank you for opening my eyes..... I promise, I will get my job done, just like the old days.

She let go of her hug as we see Jade putting her thumb to the tip of Haruna's lips, drawing a smile on her face.

Jade Knight: hehe.... Smile, Haruna! You look even prettier when you are smiling.

Haruna Sakazaki: hehe, I will.... I will, Jade! These smile who give me more power, right?

They then both share the laughter as she continues to walk, finding a place to sit and rest. scene then ends there.
Post September 9th 2015, 3:56 pm by My Watch Has Ended
EAW has an infection that needs a cure…A tumour that needs operation. That tumour is Hexa-Gun.
Unfortunately, neither of us men could deliver the finish we both required, a conclusion that would satisfy one of us. The reason being that a man called Y2Impact tainted the match’s outcome with a longing to ruin. I was not the primary target, I understand. As Impact has his disgust grow for Aren, I was also a victim of his disease and I am not going to let this travesty down. I don’t care if I was far from achieving a championship triumph or not, I don’t care that people may believe Aren with the better performance, I care that a parasite infected the outcome many wanted and the audience had to endure the wrath of Hexa-gun, all because Y2Impact is a bitch. He is, nobody can reject that and the reason is because Aren beat him, Aren beat him which is now recorded as an act of humility according to Y2Impact and his pals and whereas I am not their main victim, I am pissed off that some cancer of EAW has to get involved in a match to boost his ego. Right now, I should be occupied on one man, J.D Damon but he has to be the carrier of patience because he was not the person to torment the suffering of Hexa-Gun, in fact I don’t even know why I am punished to facing this moron. I should be taking out the trash that is known as Hexa-gun because if anyone believes that I am just going to let this slide, they are a bigger fool than the fan-base of One Direction. An occasion was vanquished and I was just another victim so Hexa-gun can remain in domination. Whereas they have their beef with Aren, I can only hope for something to cause a fragmentation of the members, a disruption of a union. This was a mistake you won’t repeat again, Impact. Two years ago I will admit I did not defeat you purely but if you and your pricks corrupt an ending of a match I am involved in again, I shall allow you to lose naturally and not just that, but you will be saying hello to Ventura in the name of the fallen. 

Damon, I know you have this nature to piss people off and that is why I called you out earlier. This week, I am in no comfort to remain gracious and no matter what you want to throw at me; I have this temporary fire burning inside me that will be extinguished once I feast on victory. Not in return for the lost victory in my championship match but as a way to exhale my fury. Those who are known to me know me too well to know that I am not a man that burns with anger in his body typically and some may argue that I wasn’t even en route to victory but I was faced with a chance to take out Aren Mstislav and become Pure Champion. Not so some group can extract their retribution but to show the world I can establish my power inside the ring and right my wrongs. But I couldn’t achieve my own match, I couldn’t remain in the spotlight naturally and neither could Aren. Whereas we got a bit heated during the build-up to our match, I am not going to point and laugh even if I were spared to the brutality of Hexa-gun. I am a liberator, I seek justice not just for myself but those surrounding me and what happened to Aren were purely extreme. Don’t question the chance that this may be down to fear because I only fear one possibility and that isn’t down to my penalty but rather yours and in no way do I request you to lie in the middle of the ring to sooth the psychological pain I am undergoing right now. What I ask for is for you to not worry as I deliver the venomous suffering a man could ask for. Not only am I offended that we have this match but you should be too, whereas I already have found your reason, you shall find yours soon enough. The greater you want to insult me, the worst the infliction will be so I’d choose your words with caution but at the end of the day, I am going to come into that ring with a new objective which will be to simmer myself down. I can only achieve that through a dummy or in other words, you. I will expect you to assert yourself greater than that but I’m known to you and you are nothing breathtaking. The truth can be an alarming phase when someone is not at the greatest of moods and I don’t want to alarm the fans of my new-found desolation but I need to extract this pain. I need a subject to experience what hell can be like and you’re the appropriate guest for my strength to feast upon. My apologies for this inconvenience but you have no alternative to rely on, no salvation to discover, just the torment of my pain in your body. 

A quite infamous expression, some may agree. This is far from that, this is just a cry for my sorrows. What happened was wrong and I have not been served justice. I was also a victim and my cries were ignored, so you were nominated for me to unleash severity. What happens when a man with a large reputation gets overlooked after a form of devastation? He will react and find new ways of prevailing, even if he has to become a demon to do so. This isn’t my reaction to not claiming the Pure Championship, I am aware I could’ve met the occasion to lose the championship had Hexa-Gun not intervened. This is my reaction to how a bunch of dicks felt the pleasure to ruin a match AND decided to give me hell for no reason. We were never in competition, I never had a problem with Y2Impact or his goons before the attack and the fact I am facing YOU is just insult to injury. But I don’t mind battling you; you’ll just have to accept twice as much pain. The problem is that I have little reason to care about you or your road to progress, your ideals and what you expect to achieve this weekend. I just care to see you crawling to your feet, knowing I have your number. The question is how long will it be until you know the current mentality I put up with is not healthy for you? Answers will be delivered this Sunday but so will my heaven. 

The only way out from this is the unemployment line. 
Aria Jaxon
Post September 9th 2015, 1:14 pm by Aria Jaxon
THE WARM-UP -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

OW, goddammit. Oh, this is just great. I can already hear him now, saying “I was worried this would happen”, or some shit like that. I’d be able to hear it a lot clearer if my head didn’t hurt so bad. Getting hit in the head with a chair is a lot worse than I thought it was gonna be. Fuck. I don’t have the presence of mind to argue with my dad right now. Then again...he wouldn’t try and have that conversation now, would he? He’d at least give it some time, right…?”

Aria was starting to regret having opened her eyes now. Couldn’t she have stayed knocked out for a little bit longer? It hurt to even think. Forming thoughts had never seemed to be such an energy-consuming task, until right now. The only thing that hurt more was the light being shined in Aria’s eyes. She tried to use a hand to shield her eyes from some of the light before laying it back at her side, and it made a muted thud as it hit the exam table she laid on. Aria’s eyes closed a bit.

“Hey, she’s starting to nod off! You, keep her awake, and you, keep Kennedy outside!”

The doctor’s voice came out sort of harsh, and he was pointing a finger around the room and barking out orders, causing Aria’s eyes to spring back open. If keeping her awake was what he wanted, he didn’t need any help; he’d done a masterful job of that right now. The middle-aged, brown haired man’s brows were knit together in an expression that conveyed more than a little bit of worry. He leaned over the table in the trainer’s room, a couple of younger, subordinate physicians flanking him.

“I really do think the injuries are limited to external ones,” one of the younger medics, a twenty-something woman with a long blonde ponytail, remarked in a hopeful manner. She peered down at Aria. “She’ll be in pain, for sure, and this bump on her head is nothing to mess with, but she’s lucky. It could’ve been worse.”

Normally, Aria was the type to cut in with a smartass quip about how she was being talked about like she wasn’t there, but she was still pretty out of it. Everything was, for the most part, going in one ear and out the other.

Beside the blonde woman was a young man who looked to be about the same age as her, with slicked back jet-black hair. He nodded, exchanging a glance with his contemporary. “Yeah, nothing like Eris or Aurora.” He shook his head. “She’s dealing with a concussion, maybe, but she’s okay aside from that. No serious health scares this week, right, Doctor?”

The older ringleader paused, glancing down at Aria before looking to the younger pair. “She’ll need to be examined. Certainly, an IMPACT test battery and everything that goes along with it, but she’s very fortunate.” He folded his arms across his chest and sighed. “What is it with this hellish trifecta of Chuck Scene, Vixens, and chairs?”

The man with the black hair scoffed. “Hell if I know, but it makes you wonder if Brett Kennedy’s worth taking a damn chair to the head for.”

“EARTH TO ARIANNE!”

Aria blinked rapidly a few times, snapped back into reality by the sound of her cousin’s voice. The good news was that she wasn’t concussed and she wasn’t being looked over in the trainer’s room of some arena. She was on the patio of a Starbucks near LA Live somewhere. The bad news was that now, her cousin was looking at her from across the small table like she was crazy.

Chantal LeBeau raised an eyebrow. “You alright? You zoned out for a while.”

Aria tapped a nail against the plastic lid of her cup before nodding. “Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry.”

Chantal lowered her sunglasses slightly, eyeing her cousin. She wasn’t convinced. “I know better. “I’m fine” is bullshit,” she laughed. Chantal shoved her shades back up on the bridge of her nose. “Besides, I didn’t come all the way out here from Baton Rouge for you to act weird. Seriously, what is it? You seem kind of out of it.”

Was she really that easy to read? Damn. Aria waited a second or two before responding, dragging her fingers across the condensation that was forming on the outside of her cup. “I’ve really been stuck on that whole conversation with my dad. He’s never once said he was worried about me wrestling. Ever. Not even when I was on the indies, and the indies can be fuckin’ sketchy!”

“He watches the shows, you know. All of them,” Chantal lolled, as if what she was saying was obvious. “C’mon now, you know the whole family watches anything that might be EAW-related, all ‘cause of you. He pays attention to the shit that goes on. He wasn’t making something outta nothing, right?”

Aria shrugged. Her father very well could’ve been overreacting. “I’ve kinda got him under the impression that I’ll be alright, ‘cause I’m preoccupied. The tournament is my first priority.” She propped her elbows up on the table. “The guy swinging the chairs, Chuck Scene? As far as my dad knows, the only reason Eris got laid out is because he’s got a problem with her, and the Sky Drivers got in the way. There’s no reason for fuckin’ Dexter Morgan and I to even breathe the same air.”

Chantal winced, stating the obvious once more. “...Except there is. A big reason. A big Canadian reason.”

The slightly older of the two scoffed. “You really think I told my dad that?” Aria paused, sipping her iced coffee. “I mean, I hinted. I said someone cared about me, and that I wasn’t gonna get hurt, but that’s as far as I went. I’m just glad he doesn’t read dirt sheets, otherwise he would’ve called me on the shit I said.”

Chantal stared down at her drink, swirling her straw around before looking up at Aria again. “Promise not to hate me for this, but...your dad’s not 100% wrong.” She spoke sort of fast, hoping that Aria would hear her out. “Think about it. This guy’s been in prison, right? He’s way more hardcore than you ever were. He didn’t get popped for shoplifting or getting into a fight at Regency the night Watchmen came out. He wouldn’t talk a big game unless he got into some serious shit. I trust you, and I trust your judgment, but be careful, okay? You gotta watch your back. I believe you when you say this Brett guy wouldn’t let anything happen to you, but if this crazy dude really does hate him, then he’ll do whatever it takes to get to him...even if he has to hurt you.”

Aria chewed on her bottom lip, probably getting red lipstick on her teeth in the process. She inhaled sharply. “You’re not saying anything I haven’t already thought about,” she replied, “Again, my mind’s on the tournament. How bad this shit between Brett and Scene is really gonna get, I don’t know, but I don't want you hung up on it. I'll be fine."

Chantal’s position mimicked Aria’s, and she propped her elbows up on the table, too, pushing her drink aside. “I just wanna see you win this tournament, be champion, and everything else you’ve talked about. You can’t do any of that in the ICU.”

She nodded, trying to put her cousin’s mind at ease. “I’m gonna do all those things, and more. Just watch. I got my head on a swivel and like I said, somebody’s got my back. I just need you to believe that I’ll be okay along the way.” Aria smiled, tilting her head to the side a bit. “So, deal? You trust me?”

Chantal grinned broadly, nodding her head. “Yeah. Deal.”

“Let’s go back to the night of July nineteenth -- when the world at large actually had a reason to believe we were equals, Ashlynne.

We wrestled our debut match against each other on Voltage’s pre-show that night. Going into that, no one had any reason to believe that one of us was any better than the other. After the match, though, I made it very clear that the day of our debut was the only thing I shared with you. I am the reason your EAW career got off to a losing start, and now, it’s time for you to face me again.

Are you ready for history to repeat itself?

The idea that you and I are on the same level was a crazy idea, but hey, I can’t blame people for thinking you might’ve gotten the best of me. On paper, you sound perfect. You’re bigger than me, you’re stronger than me, and you like to talk a lot about how determined you are to win and never give up. With that being the case, ideally, you should’ve beaten me, but your ideals don’t mean anything to me. We had our feet on the starting line at the same time. People said both of us were promising, but unlike you, I turned promises into results. I took everyone’s high hopes for me and made something out of them. I knew I would only get one chance to make a first impression, and I made the right one. Now, while I’m mentioned among the fastest-rising stars in this company, your name never even comes up in the conversation. It’s funny what can happen in the course of only a couple of months, huh? Just know, when we face each other again, Ashlynne, I’m not looking at you; I’m looking past you, because it’s no secret that I’ve got this match won.

You know what you are to me, Ashlynne? You’re a warm-up.

In most of your vignettes, you’re in a gym somewhere, running on a treadmill or laying into a punching bag. It’s appropriate, really, because what gym equipment does for you, you’ll do for me. Punching bags get you ready to stand across the ring from a real live Vixen, and beating you keeps me in top form to face actual competition. It might make you angry to think that I view you that way, but that’s the picture you’ve painted, Ashlynne. You did it. The Empress of Elite tournament is gonna be drawing to a close soon, and if you were gonna cement yourself as being a threat, you should’ve done it by now. The tournament could’ve been what springboarded you to bigger and better things, but I don’t see that happening for you. That’d mean that you’d have to get through me. Now, feel free to retort and accuse me of making unfounded accusations and blowing smoke if you want, but what is there for you to call me on? One victory over you taught me most of what I needed to know about you. And if I know what I think I know, then you’ll take this loss like a champ -- just like you did the first time around.

I’ve beaten better, and I’ve been beaten by better. I’ve put too much work into laying the groundwork for my legacy to fall to someone that I’ve already exposed as being a subpar competitor. It’s no wonder you put so much time into staying all positive and resolving to never quit; it’s basically all you’ve got to hold onto. The days of us being seen as equals were short, fleeting, and already over. No one will ever accuse us of being on equal footing again. They say your chances of a top four finish are on life support, and the soon-to-be Empress of Elite is gonna be the one to pull the plug this Sunday. Get ready to flatline, Ashlynne.”
VENTURA.
Post September 7th 2015, 11:59 pm by VENTURA.
Showdown Promo:
The Path of the Righteousness

Heart Break Gal, this has now reached the point of desperation for you. Your mouth is starting to become dry and your lips are just becoming chapped. I have sat and waited for you to come up with something fruitful for once, something that can actually entice me in order to prevent myself from belittling you any further and to take you serious as a woman. But I just haven't seen it whatsoever from you. You are one of those people that don't like criticism thrown into their face, but guess what, live with it. You are not a perfectionist, and you are definitely not "quintessential" or whatever cheesy adjective that you and Y2Impact delight in comparing yourselves with. You are just more and more of a fake, Hexa-gun is fake, everything about this company is just fake, fake, and fake.

Now this is where I draw the line into bringing back something real. Wrestling.

You see, Heart Break Gal, when I say such words as "inflict pain" and "incapacitate", I am not just talking about putting you in a submission hold for a time period of thirty seconds, or just knock you off unconscious with some random move. That isn't even pain at all, that is just a tickle to me. No one can comprehend the level of pain and incapacitation that I can bring forth to my adversaries...if I hold the strong urge to do as such. Feel the need to procrastinate, Heart Break Gal, because I am not going to hold back anything that I plan on doing to you, regardless if you are a woman or not. The fact that a man hasn't broken you into pieces by now goes to show how sympathetic men in this company can be. You want to prove to me that you are a truly a wrestler in this company? You want to bring forth your own firepower? THEN DO IT. SHOW ME! Show me that fury that you think you possess, slap me, knock me down, do WHATEVER you can do to try and sweep me off my feet. The power is in your hands, you have it all wrapped around you. However, if you don't fail to sweep me off my feet on Showdown, then I am afraid that you are simply going to be in a ride that you will never, ever forget. There won't be any bumps or such sought. You are going to be in an accident. I am not accountable for my actions. My wrestling blood is.

You question the entity of me? Who is this Rhaegar, and what right does he have to say such powerful words to a "veteran" such as Heart Break Gal? To answer your question, I really don't know who I am and what I am. I am just an individual that was sent from the heavens above to contend and fight for a worthy cause. As long as I can breathe in and out, as long as there is blood pumping from my veins, dating all the way to my Greek forefathers, then I can simply be a man that is running under a mission to righteousness. That is what I am, and don't you even think about rolling your eyes on that because I firmly believe that I have come to the right place to fulfill my destiny. You came here, you became apart of Hexa-gun to win materialistic possessions, just championships. Of course, there has to be a woman or a man to have dominion over others, but a title? I am here to reveal, to showcase why I am indeed a real wrestler! Don't you get it, Heart Break Gal, or are you going to deem my words to be "stupid" and "ridiculous", just like the other peasants in this company because of the mere fact that they cannot negate me! I am untouchable! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

I do not need to be exalted, to have immense praise and worship from anyone in this company. I just can't believe this, you HONESTLY think that if all those three things are bestowed upon a person, that means they are unique and powerful? You truly are just like each and every single person in this company, being sustained by a deluded ego. I am not going to run, grab a pillow and place it in front of my eyes if my name doesn't come out from anyone's mouth, even when I am the antagonist in the people's eyes! I am aware of the aura that surrounds me, the power and strength that boils deep inside the core of my body. You absolutely don't because you have no right whatsoever to weigh and judge who I am as a person. You just doll-up, dye your hair black and try to look as enticing and seductive as possible in order for the "legends" to pick you up and align themselves with you. That is what you are, and that is what you have always been! Denying that will just continue to show the bliss of ignorance that already reigns upon you.

Once again, don't even think about the Burning Man to save you on Showdown. I will extinguish him before he even decides to make a quick move. Even before the reinforcements in Y2Impact, Tiberius and the other goofs show up to the ring, I will have departed from the scene, looking at the faces of the people as they look down upon you in shock, just broken, just out of life....just victimized.
Post September 7th 2015, 11:10 pm by Boom.
SHOWDOWN PROMO I
Watch Your Tongues.

(The scene begins as Troy Archello is seen in his locker room, listening to music and laughing to himself.  He turns around and heads towards the camera, with a serious look on his face.)

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. 

Many have tried to make me look like an absolute fool since my unexpected comeback in EAW, but I’ve shut them down EVERY SINGLE WEEK.  I can’t beat Pyscho Brody?  I BEAT HIM.  I won’t be back on Showdown?  I’M RIGHT HERE BABY.  I’ll be losing by the time I came back to Showdown?  Look at my match from last week and be the judge.  I have defied the odds and taken down each of my opponents while showcasing the variety of tools in my arsenal.  I go into arenas day in and night out, proud of what I’m doing in that ring.  I don’t care if you’re with me or you’re against me, you can’t deny the abilities and talents that I have.  I haven’t always been this man, though.  I’ve had to go through months and years full of sweat, blood, and throw up just to be as good as I am today.  Sure, I’ve failed at many points of my career and showed little progress as an EAW Wrestler, but you know what?  Those failures are what drive this Freak inside of me.  HE makes sure that I don’t fail and hit rock bottom.  HE makes sure that I go out of control.  HE makes sure that my opponents suffer for their words and actions.  This week, HE will guide me in my third match since my return to Showdown.  It will be the team of Diamond Cage and Troy Archello going up against Dark Demon and wait- The Mexican Samurai?  Really?

Diamond Cage.  I’ve seen you around before.  The funny part about it is that we’ve hardly interacted and hell, been tag team partners.  But this week changes that and as much as I don’t like to be in teams with other people, I am willing to see what you got.  We have many similarities and the ones that will be shown the most will be our craving for kicking ass and not giving a damn about anyone or anything in our ways.  You obviously have a lot of issues with Dark Demon and until a few days ago, I didn’t have an issue with the guy.  After some interaction, I can see why someone would want to tear his body, LIMB FROM LIMB, and feel no regret about it.  He wants to take you down and now, he plans to take me out too.  He glorifies himself as some hero, but in reality, he’s just some idiot trying to pick fights with everyone in sight.  Here’s the irony about that: He doesn’t even fight; he opens his mouth and goes on and on and on and on and on…..and on and on AND ON.  How about we show this guy a lesson and make sure he doesn’t dare try to say anything related to us again?  DC, I don’t care about what you’ve done or what you will do in this ring tomorrow night, but all I need from you is cooperation and willingness to fight and lay it all on the line.  I know you expect this from me, but I expect the best out of a veteran like you.  I am ready to fight, but my question to you, Cage, is…Are you ready to fight?  ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR BODY AND SMALL AMOUNT OF SANITY ON THE LINE?  BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU BETTER BE READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE, PAL.  WE ARE GOING TO PROVE TO EVERYONE WHY THEY CALL ME THE FREAK AND WHY YOU’RE INSANE IN THAT SQUARED CIRCLE. 

The Mexican Samurai.  You’ve been really left out of this whole conversation, haven’t you?  You see, I’m only focused on the person leading this cause and not his sidekick.  You don’t know me?  Oh, let me introduce myself to you.  I am the man who will make your life a miserable hell Tuesday Night, a former AWF Pure Champion, and the one and only Freak in this business today, TROY ARCHELLO…Wait a minute…you say that you have no idea of who I am, then you say that you’ve seen some of matches before?  Now that is what I call a total jackass, ladies and gentlemen.  The match that you referenced was the GREAT match between Pyscho Brody and me, and then you said you found it to be a “horrible match”.  That’s a lot coming from the guy who was being a bum backstage and too focused on kissing Dark Demon’s ass the whole night.  I was actually doing the wrestling so people like YOU can get your paychecks and so that these fans can get a quality match between some of the best guys this company has to offer.  I am what you aren’t: I’m talented and I don’t need to depend on another guy so I can get some exposure on EAW; I only carry and depend on myself.  You know this very well, and as much as you don’t want to admit it, you know that I’m better than you at everything that you do in this ring.  And how do you respond to statements like this?  You complain about not being given chances while Pizza Boy gets “All the Chances”.  Here’s a similarity that you have with your partner: Both of you don’t shut the hell up and do something about not getting chances.  The only way you’ll ever be successful in this company is if you do that.  Sadly, the stubborn never learn and this Tuesday will be quite a treat when I beat you and Dark Demon up to the point where your faces won’t be recognizable. 

Finally, we have the man of the hour; the big boy on the block, Dark Demon.  You had some harsh words to say about me and how you would’ve dominated the scene had you joined AWF at its prime.  Now, is that all you know about me?  You have a lot of guts saying that you would’ve beaten a man who constantly proved his critics wrong.  You’re not the first person to call me a nobody and you won’t be the last person.  Here’s how a match between you and I in AWF would’ve gone: I would’ve fought with all my will and my might, and I would’ve come out on top.  In EAW, the same thing will be happening, but both of will have partners on our sides.  You may have this issue with Diamond Cage and ignore me, but all that I can tell you is that I’m going to make sure that we have an issue by the time this match starts.  I’m not a joke, “dude”.  I am a man who will break you mentally and physically, leave you full of blood and pee, and spit in your face afterwards.  You have every right to not be afraid of me, but judging a book by its cover is a very stupid idea.  I’m ready to fight and all I’m waiting for is for our match tomorrow night to get this anger and thoughts of torture out of my system.  I want to get those thoughts of tearing heads apart and beating people senselessly and just let them loose.  That’s the thing about HIM; HE doesn’t care about safety of people.  This Tuesday Night will be the releasing of this monster from its cage and revealing the true me.  I can talk here all I want, but when I get in that ring, I will be able to back up these verses of confidence and agony.  Be prepared for your passing.  Memento Mori. Don’t forget that our lives are only temporary and that soon we will all pass on to the other side. 

(Archello shoves the camera guy out of his locker room and shuts the door on him.  He begins to walk away, but stops and opens the door to say one last word.)

JUSTICE.
The Consigliere
Post September 7th 2015, 2:05 pm by The Consigliere
Oh my god! Rhaegar is going to try and inflict pain on the helpless and exploitable Heart Break Gal! He wants to show me what being a fighter truly is! He wants to fight this battle like a true Gladiator from Greece while I do nothing but watch him immerse himself in his delusion and become fully possessed....

BY THE POWER OF ZEUS!

HELP ME! SAVE ME! IM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS! MY LIFE IS SLIPPIN' AWAY!

I am so happy that you have finally responded after such a long wait, I guess you're just one of those people who try to bide their time, thinking of the various methods you should question where I stand in this company, when you end up feeling directionless and fresh out of ideas. How does one even become a Rhaegar? How does one develop the bravery and brazenness to denounce fighters who are more skilled than he, how does the process of creating and molding a man who is willing to fight against the injustice of this company that doesn't give an ounce of shit about him to begin with, yet somehow still manages to come across looking like he's hobbling from a trainwreck? I guess that's what happens when you try to turn the situation, discard every accusation targeted against you while skirting around it to save face, and throw them back at me. It's a classic move, too bad there is absolutely nothing you can think of to support your unfounded claims because you know I've been completely transparent and nothing I said was even remotely hypocritical. I believe in success being bred through maintaining a consistent philosophy, and if I were like you or Zack Crash, maybe I'd turn rogue and abandon the beliefs I uphold... But I'm not. What do you even think of yourself? Do you believe that you're a saint? Do you think that you're someone who people would look up to because he gives the impression of being an honorable person who convinces all these faces in the crowd that gold and championships mean absolutely nothing? In that case, maybe you're the one who should just tuck your tail between your legs and take the nearest exit home... Because when you step in the ring in EXTREME Answers Wrestling, winning gold should be paramount, claiming championships should be a priority, and making history should be everyone's goal. And if you don't have that mentality, you'd just be another piece of garbage, another fly on the wall, a nobody who is mediocre at everything and stands out at nothing, someone who used to compete in that ring but never really amounted to anything, as if you'd actually amount to something to begin with. People don't respect honor. They don't respect anyone's fight against injustice, and whatever vanity compels you to believe your ambitions will somehow be perceived differently than others, I don't know... But I know justice is dictated and determined by the winners; and I know that's exactly what I'm going to be on Showdown. People respect dominance and power. They respect courage and the will to make an impact that no one else ever has. And the sooner you wake up from your deep slumber that lead you to this fantasy dream world where everything is sunshine and candies, the sooner you'll realize that your beliefs in putting injustice out of the way doesn't really mean anything if you deal with different kinds of devils on a daily basis. That includes HexaGun. That includes Zack Crash.

Now let's talk about this horrendous idea that you've developed in your mind. The thought that an established, accomplished, esteemed "legend" like myself should actually be listening to a single bit of useless advice from a damn rookie like you.

It gives me a migraine to think about how you push this idea that I don't really know what I've gotten myself into when I, with my partner Y2Impact, formed HexaGun. Are you stupid, Rhaegar? Are you blind? I am nothing like you. I wasn't just randomly approached by a bigshot chairman and subsequently offered opportunities and championships on a silver platter to gain my allegiances. I didn't need convincing because this is MY team. The Mercenaries are behind this alliance, we are the two architects behind the HexaGun schemes. I did not align myself with HexaGun... I AM HexaGun. Each and every member of this team would give their all for the sake of rising from the ground, building ourselves up and ultimately becoming an indestructable force ready to take down those in our paths. I don't have to be paranoid about any possible betrayal. I needn't call them out and warn them about how I'll be ruining their lives if they don't fulfill their part, because I know that they are solid and upstanding people as well as wrestlers who would do anything, who would sacrifice their safety and well-being if it leads us one step closer to our ultimate goal. Underestimating me or Hexagun is useless and futile, Rhaegar, for I am a fearless individual. Nothing can strike fear into me, there's absolutely no fear in my heart. You can try to build up some confidence and mentally prepare yourself in hopes that you don't get further humiliated, but it's just no use, Rhaegar. You will never be my superior and there's no way in hell you can pose as a legitimate threat to me.

After your arrival in EAW, which wasn't even six months ago, you've been nothing more than a run-of-the-mill performer who painted his face and wore eyeliner, talking about how you're going to make your home country proud. That's how the fans see you, and no matter how many incantations and chants you do in the name your imaginary Greek gods, there is no denying that even then, nobody thinks you're anything unique or important. Nobody gave you any shoutouts, exalted, or praised you in any form. My ears never caught wind of any discussion about Rhaegar The Great, and it's because none of them consider you important or relevant enough to talk up. Basically you are an easily replaceable, expendable piece of shit who thinks he does a good deed by attempting to intimidate his foes, yet doesn't understand subjects he brings up himself. I don't get it Rhaegar. How do you talk badly of Extreme Rules wrestling? I have never even seen you in such a situation in EAW... And if you've been in one, then obviously it was nothing noteworthy everyone would be talking about for months. How do you even judge how it helps this company, and make things enjoyable for us competitors? How do you even question how I know so much about it, and even get the nerve to ask me what I've done? You couldn't possibly quantify those factors, so instead you've chosen to fight a losing battle and make a bunch of mistaken claims pulled directly from your derriere. I wrestled in this company before you even aspired to become a wrestler. I won three Vixens Championships under extreme circumstances before you even discovered that there was a growing company like EAW. Even when I took an indefinite break from the wrestling ring, I stayed loyal and dedicated, and agreed to be a part of the commentary team. I couldn't keep away. I never allowed the door to close on me completely because I know I've missed the action and that's why I returned. NEVER EVER tell me what I know and don't know about the very company I was inducted into the Hall of Fame of, because then you'd only be making a fool of yourself. I yearn and long for extreme. Extreme is freedom. There is no denying that. And I'll make sure you know what it truly means at Showdown.
VENTURA.
Post September 7th 2015, 10:19 am by VENTURA.
Showdown Promo:
Ignorance is bliss.

It is most certainly admirable, the young and riveting Heart Break Gal, that you are fighting to preserve your dignity. I don't blame you one bit, as sometimes, people need to instill belief and confidence in themselves once in a while. However, you appear to be the only exception. From all that you have said earlier on before, it quite sums up what you really are and your motives for being in this abomination of a group. You just want the attention draped around your shoulders, knowing that the spotlight is visibly being panned on you day in and day out. Do not even try to deny it, because if that would be the case, you are deeming yourself to be a hypocrite. You speak with such eloquence, such methods of enticement to the people, just in order to lure them under your trap and brainwash them into thinking that you, and the other ants in Hexa-gun, are the saviors of EAW....just stop it right now. It's not even glamorous and no one is going to fall for this cheap and asinine story.

EXTREME is what you yearn and crave for Heart Break Gal, but the crickets will continue to chirp when asked, "What extreme-like moment has Heart Break Gal been apart off before ELITE?". Tell me.

Heart Break Gal, I don't want you to get the perspective that I completely dislike you for taking this risk of an adventure. I really don't. I appreciate women wholeheartedly. As givers and nurturers of life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities. However, if a woman like you is going to degrade herself into being apart of a group where their egos are as far and wide as the universe, then I honestly don't know what I should say and do onward. If you were a new girl in town within EAW, maybe I can offer you some leeway, as there are immense ways to entice people into doing something that they shouldn't be apart of. That would be understandable, stupid, but understandable. But you, HBG, a pioneer in this "wrestling" establishment, you decide to settle down just for the glory and attention. That gives me all the ammunition that I require to teach you such an elaborate, and most certainly, a painful lesson for you on Showdown.

I do not care about the fact of being the future of this company, as I don't want to be considered as a herald of justice in the making. I am here to do my part and that is to simply alienate, separate, and deteriorate all the people that are doing justice wrong. That has been my main covenant, and there haven't been any hidden loopholes behind it. I would love to see this company burn to the ground and never to resurface again, but being surrounded by a group such as Hexa-gun, badmouthing and ridiculing each and every single person that wouldn't submit to their authority....of course I am going to divert my attention towards them instantly. Do you see the aura of confusion now, HBG? I don't have the atypical mindset like the other men and women in this company. The "future", as much as it remains mystical, the PRESENT is what concerns me. What I do right now is what tampers with my head on a basis. I don't care if I don't win a championship, or whatever materialistic offering that gets thrown at me. If I managed to get one, it would be by the grace of Zeus. I just want to fight because fighting is in my blood, within the bloodlines of my deceased Greek forefathers. That is the catalyst that drives me into being here. Yours? To bring "EXTREME" back. Get out of here with such nonsense.

I am well aware of the potential controversies that may occur at Territorial Invasion, so I don't know why exactly you are feeding already-processed information right in front of me. I did my homework before joining forces with Zack Crash. He won't do anything to jeopardize the team, and most importantly....me, because if there was to such inconvenience for me, then I am afraid that would be the day that Zack Crash will no longer be in this world. Not a threat, just the truth, and if Crash is hearing me right now, he better be taking some proper notes right about now. I am not a fledgling in this world, Heart Break Gal, so stop trying to diminish me under such category because I am far above it. This isn't anything different than I have done in Greece, this is just too easy for me at this point knowing that I am competing against fakers and hypocrites such as yourself. It didn't have to be Crash to just arrange a team to fight you guys. It could have been other people within the roster that could have thrown the shots against you, that could have fought you off instantaneously at Midsummer Massacre, but knowing the fact that the people of today are scared to fight and sacrifice everything they go to defend themselves, it isn't a surprise to me no longer. I am a true fighter, gladiator and an assailant in the making. I have incapacitated people, I have thrown people off of hills, I have made boys and girls cry because of the horrible things that I have done to people, but how can it be horrible if it serves to be justice? How can the blood that gushes out from a head of a defeated foe, revealing all their veins and clots from within, how can that be something tragic? That is because it isn't. That is just something that I would like to call..........wrestling, and not the ballerina skit that you people of today tend to do.

I can see the fear in your hearts each and every passing second you align yourself with Hexa-gun. There is no need to try and make that unknown to me, because I can fully see it. You have your own strengths, but you are just unaware of your own weaknesses because of the fact that you are deluded to the point that you have absolute no idea where this could all backfire upon you. I will step up in delight to exploit it to you, Heart Break Gal, because it is about time you finally embrace the true reality, and not the fantasy that you have been living on for the past couple of weeks. I tried to be nice and positive about you, but you are a complete nutcase to be with. I am tired of having to give off empathy to savages and parasites such as you and the other members of Hexa-gun. My inner rage has been igniting up and down for the past couple of days. Once unleashed, no force, no deity in the world will be able to stop me.

Will you be prepared for that, Heart Break Gal? The pain and infliction that you will endure won't be because of the fact that it would satisfy me, but it will be almost as a dosage of reality to you. Once again, don't even think that the Burning Man will save you from your doom, because he will already have been extinguished. You want to play the tough girl, the warrior lady of EAW, well this is the time to show your merit against the guy that sent women like you to the cold ground before in Greece, having dislocated parts in their body, not being able to be with their families and their loved ones. You want to be like them, HUH? You want to be foolish, YOU WANT TO RIDICULE ME, THE GREAT RHAEGAR?!?!

Let the games begin.

They question my power, Zeus, god of War, the Sky and Thunder. For many weeks, I have been misconceived by each and every adversary that stepped afoot against me. It is shameful, it is quite pitiful, it is quite amusing all combined into one. They still don't know that I am the only man that actually stands the test of time. They have no idea that they are already being engulfed in never-ending flames. They want to RIDICULE me? They have the nerve to...

Well, the nerve to...

Ώρα να σκοτώσει....
Samuel King
Post September 7th 2015, 1:10 am by Samuel King
Some people want to know my reason for being here at Extreme Answerz Wrestling. Some people claim to already know me and what I'm about. Some people think I'm a no one. Some call me a legend. Some call me a has been. Some say I never reached my potential. Some think I am going to do nothing more than flop and be the biggest bust of the year. Some see me as a future world champion.

The truth is no one knows my future. No one knows my limitations. The truth is no one knows my potential. The truth is no one knows who I am. The truth is what I can do here and what I will do. The truth is I'm back to do one thing and that's get the title that has alluded me all these years. I'm back because I missed how someone's face felt underneath my boot. I missed the roar of the crowd. I missed making someone else's life a living hell. So I'm coming to Voltage and I am going to shock everyone because it doesn't matter what you think or even what management thinks because when I step into the ring all the fans get to experience wrestling royalty. I am the VIP of EAW, the King of the Ring, and I haven't even stepped in a squared circled for over a year, but nothing has changed. I will be the best and brightest star this place has ever seen.

The time has come me to remind everyone why they call me VIP. There is one thing I will guarantee that there is no one stronger, quicker, faster, more athletic who else can say that they bench press 400lbs for 5 reps and can do a triple backflip? You may listen to all this and think that it's nothing but irrelevant shit, but when a man my size raises you up and plants you down on the mat only to climb to the top rope and come crashing down at a velocity of my double moonsault you'll realize what true perfection really is.

See I have no flaws, I have no weaknesses, there is nothing I can't do. For everyone man that has ever claimed that when God made them he broke the mold there is a piece of that mold that he used to make me. I'm so special that creating a brand new mold was too original, he had to takes parts of everyone's greatness and create a god on earth. That god grew into the chocolate fountain of perfection that stands before you today. I'm that nigga and there is no one in this company, or in this business who can tell me otherwise. I am the Suicidal Savior of Wrestling and no one is willing to dig deeper or go to lower depths to pull out a win than me. Voltage Samuel King has arrived now bow before me. All hail King, all hail King, all hail King.
The Mexican Samurai
Post September 7th 2015, 1:03 am by The Mexican Samurai
The Notorious Samurais 

How could they do this?  How could they put two of the flyest, illest, baddest motherfuckers, on the Showdown roster, into a tag team and expect Troy Archello and Diamond Cage to defeat them?  You got the pound for pound, number one, trash-talking-and-can-back-it-the-fuck-up, king of the Hall of Famers, Dark Demon and then you have the most ruthless, psychotic, one-man-to-rule-them-hoes, Mexican Samurai.  Let's just roll them into the most kick ass tag team of all time.  Can you hear that?  It's every Vixen on the roster opening up their legs at the same time.   The Showdown bookers must of thought, "Welp, let's create a grand finale for EAW, because there will never be another moment better than what we are going to see on Tuesday Night." 

It's actually fitting that this would happen on Tuesday night, because nothing ever exciting happens on a Tuesday night.  Do you go up to your friends and expect them to come to your kegger on a Tuesday Night?  Or do you hop the clubs and enjoy that nightlife?  Fuck no!  There isn't shit to do on a Tuesday expect go to sleep and wait for the weekend, but we are going to change all that.  You can now sit at that recliner and expect your visual virginity to be raped by a tag team that even God himself predicted as the end times.  This isn't fair...it just isn't fair at all.  We are like a Konami cheat code and we going straight to the last level; we are Mario and Luigi but we both be fucking Princess Peach while high fiving. This isn't competition for Dark Demon and The Mexican Samurai, this is a straight up slaughter! 

Troy Archello...who?  Who the fuck is Troy Archello and why was he given the spot in the preliminaries at Mid-Summer Massacre?  Do you know what I did during Mid-Summer Massacre?  I sat backstage while drinking as many Coronas as possible for the opportunity to get drunk enough that I would black out and forget that horrible match that I saw between Archello and Psycho Brody.  As I sat in the back, Dark Demon walked by and challenged me to a drink off.  He made me fall flat on my face but that was the moment that I knew that this was the realest motherfucker in the back, and someone who doesn't go around stating that he is the best without backing it up. 

As for Diamond Cage, I took notes and realized that it was a ten step process on "How Not To Become The Most Disappointing Champion in EAW History."  Yeah, I realize that you were a big deal at some point during your tenure in EAW but you haven't impressed me ever since your return.  This is the man that was strapped with the Booker's jetpack in order to become the next big thing?  Where were you during your reign?  I saw a man with hollowed empty eyes who wasn't passionate about the business even when you were on top.  But...but....you found that fire....hahaha. Sorry, I got jokes too.  Did you really think that you would make an impact on your comeback or didn't you realize that there are a new set of hungrier and more skilled talent that has arrived since your illustrious time off trying to "find your smile"?  We've all seen it before, Diamond Cage.  Once a runner, always a runner.  After being beaten by competition like me and realizing that you don't have it anymore; you'll go running back home and sulking over the fact that you are too "burned out" or "tired".   

I'm sure that you've had epic matches with the likes of StarrStan and Jaywalker but you ain't shit, bitch. I'll give you a taste of what its like to be in the ring with someone who will actually carry the torch of EAW and stay on top for years to come.  Dark Demon will proceed to whip out his dick and piss away on any kind of legacy that you wish to embed.   Hall of Fame?  Naaa....you ain't even good enough to be inducted into my list of credible opponents I've beaten.  Am I really that brash?  I admit, I've been given some tips on how to shit-talk by Dark Demon but I feel confident when the best tag team in the world is slaying the competition. 

The Mercenaries,  you are lucky we aren't coming for your titles because we simply have other things to do but the audience better appreciate this once-in-a-lifetime special attraction.  If we ever team up again, you can bet your ass that we'll be gunning for those titles that are served up on a silver platter. 

I can't seem to catch a break in my singles career though, because every time I've been screwed over by the authority in charge. Every single opponent that has defeated me in my career has gotten a shot at gold in their very next match.  Matt Miles beats me at Pain For Pride and he wins the 24/7 contract, Jamie O' Hara beats me and he gets the opportunity at a World Title, and Chuck Scene beats me and gets a Interwire Title shot.  WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TITLE OPPORTUNITY??? AND WHY DOES EVERYONE I FACE GET THE SAME GODDAMN PRIVILEGES THAT I'M EXHUMED FROM?? 

Everything that I hate inside this goddamn business is all bottled up in one man, The Pizza Boy.  This is a man that has pretended that he "worked" hard to be given all the opportunities that were presented o him.  TEE HEE, I'M A PIZZA BOY AND I NEVAR WANTED TO BE RASSLER, OMG NOW I'M WRASTLER AND I'M GETTING A TITLE SHOT ON MY DEBUT.  What the fuck?  What...the...FUCK?  Why does this guy get a title shot in his Showdown debut and I'm getting screwed over by "the" Zack Crash himself?  This whole company is a fucking joke and James Shields can see that.  Pizza Boy is apparently a highly-regarded talent that is going to be pushed farther than I ever could because he is gifted opportunity after opportunity.    

I showed up to Battleground to show my disgust with the system, especially the way this company works.  Little did I know that I would be presented the gift of The Pizza Boy being right at my doorstep...my home....Showdown.

I'm about to do some house cleaning and I'm going to toss your ass back into the Domino's dumpster where you can recollect on that time you wrestled once.

As for the Notorious Samurais, TRY TO KEEP YOUR DICKS FROM GETTING HARD cause we only showing up once.
El Landerson
Post September 7th 2015, 12:15 am by El Landerson
[El landerson is talking to someone in the hallway while Derek Douglas stops him]

Derek: Excuse me landerson, but may I get a few moments of your time before your match tomorrow on Battleground.

landerson: Qué onda

Derek: last month on DCW you was close to become the new DCW World Champion until Aurora Rose came out interfere your match to get her revenge on TLA in then this Monday you will face Piff Fumador in your match on Battleground So any thoughts landerson ?

landerson: Well you see Derek, the reason that i lost my match by DQ on DCW is because of Aurora Rose came in attacked TLA in then they made it a Triple threat match for the DCW World Champion at Welfare in the bank PPV cause when i get through with my other Opponent on Battleground tomorrow night then I'm coming after TLA in the Vixen Aurora Rose in our triple threat match for TLA's DCW World Champion at Welfare in the bank PPV.

Derek: landerson can you even defeat Piff Fumador this Monday on Battleground.

Landerson: if it depends on hows the match gonna be cause when i get done with Piff Fumador tomorrow then you all will see me become your new DCW World Champion at Welfare in the bank PPV whenever i beat Piff Fumador this Monday night on Battleground.

(Landerson leaves when Derek Douglas Continues talking)

Derek: there you have it ladies and gentlemen cause tomorrow night El landerson will be in action to challenge Piff Fumador on Battleground until he faces Aurora rose in TLA for his DCW World Champion at Welfare in the bank PPV.

Derek: So we hope that landerson can win his match tomorrow when he takes on Piff Fumador this week after he goes on to challenge Aurora rose in TLA for his DCW World Champion at Welfare in the bank PPV when landerson wins his match this Monday night on Battleground.

[Camera fades when Landerson goes back to his Dressing room before Battleground begins]
Post September 6th 2015, 10:05 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite #3
"The Funny Farm?"

The scene begins in an eerie setting. A white, lit room with padded walls is showcased with yellow splatters soaked beneath the padding. The aroma of vomit and urine is emitting throughout the entire room. There is no furniture or anything in sight, only a large, rusty metal door. The camera begins to shift to one of the corners and it shows a brown-haired six year old. The girl has two short pigtails sticking out of her young head, tied with a pink elastic rubber band. She is wearing a white gown with a pattern of small red hearts. The girl is sitting in the corner with her knees propped up against her small ribcage. She has her elbows resting on her knees as she lays her face on her delicate palms. Faint sobbing is now heard as the young girl begins to speak.

Girl: Why am I here? I just want to go home. I don’t need this. I DON’T NEED THIS!

The girl’s voice begins to escalate as she gives out a loud scream. She begins to kick her feet and repeatedly pound her fists on the soft walls. Suddenly, the large metal door begins to open and a young man with short blond hair walks in. He is carrying a tray and kneels down to the girl’s height.

Guy: Hey there, Eris! I have your daily “vitamins” waiting for you! Wow, you look great this morning. Did you have sweet dreams of fluffy baby bunnies frolicking through clouds? Man, I sure hope you did! Now, if you could please just…sit down…

The man, speaking in a giddy tone, begins to seat young Eris down, however she refuses to cooperate. She begins to kick her feet maniacally as she runs around the room shouting for her mother. Frustrated, the man stands up and grabs Eris by her shoulders.

Guy: (While whispering.) Listen here you little shit, take your fucking pills or else I’m going to stuff you into that jacket again! Fucking Christ, I don’t know why your parents didn’t just abort you; I wouldn’t have to be dealing with you every fucking day. Are you going to sit down and behave, you little fucking inbred?

Eris’ big brown eyes begin to water as the man begins to reach for the medication. He grabs the large, white pill and begins to insert it in Eris’ mouth. Eris, out of nowhere, snaps and bites the man’s finger. He begins to shriek as he attempts to remove his finger from Eris’ claws. He finally succeeds and begins to swear loudly.

Guy: MOTHER FUCK! Oh, fucking shit! Just watch you fucking twat!

The man stomps away as Eris is left alone in the room. The man is heard shouting from the following room as Eris begins to pant. Breathing heavily, she covers her ears with her dirty little palms. Tears start to stream from her face as the opacity of the image begins to fade. The image turns completely white as it begins to fade to black once more. This time it shows Eris LeCava, the EAW phenomenon, lying in her bed. She is seen squirming as sweat falls from her temples. Finally, Eris awakes as she’s gasping for air. She sits up and begins to pant as she looks around her room. Still in disbelief, Eris finally realizes that the previous scenario was just a dream. She rubs the sweat from her forehead and sluggishly walks into her bathroom. She looks into the mirror and begins to speak.

Eris: That dream seemed so realistic, I felt as if I was really in that padded room. God, these bruises aren’t getting any better, either. I can’t show up to my match like this! I feel like such a wreck. Gosh, I feel like Haruna now after all this complaining. Ugh, I wonder why I keep dreaming that same scenario. The last time I was in that funny farm I was around the age of six or seven until my mom finally grew a brain and took me out of there. I still remember the day when my father told me I was going to visit my cousin Lou in Kentucky. Next thing I know I was being strapped on a table for “safety reasons” by an old geezer with clammy hands. Although, I’m afraid to admit that maybe Chuck and I can relate in some way. His right of living a free life was taken away and he was thrown into a cell to rot while I went through a similar situation. I feel like the reason why Chuck Scene is so obsessed with me is because I’m the only person that can relate to him. He has some mental instability while I, of course, have some issues of my own. I just don’t comprehend why he has to treat me the way that he does. I’m always open to lend a hand to any battered soul; he could’ve just asked if he wanted to play doctor! Ouch, my neck is still swollen, I wonder if I have to get this checked. (Eris begins to rub her neck.) And my eyeball still has red splotches on it. Is that normal? Siri, is that normal?

Eris turns her head and talks directly to her phone, which is cracked and unresponsive. Eris sighs and directs her attention to her mirror.

Eris: God, I have so many cuts on my face! Where did these even come from? Chuck is one monster, that’s for sure. It’s funny how Raven Lee describes herself as this menacing destroyer, yet compared to chuck she’s just a frantic little Chihuahua ready to tug on any shoe she can find. As much as it pains me to say; Chuck is frightening. He had no remorse throwing my body around that ring as if it were a sack of potatoes. He didn’t even budge when he turned my body around and saw my swollen eye and lip. He didn’t even wince at the thought that he caused me all that physical pain; that he made another human slowly deteriorate at his presence. Even though I’m suffering for, as he says “getting in his lane” I have to say that I’m intrigued. Before we got into the ring I thought of him as some other woman beater that obviously had to go get some medical attention. However, now I’m realizing that there’s more behind the menacing grin and the soulless eyes. Now I’m realizing that he has a more defying purpose, although I’m not exactly sure as to what that is. But I sure do want to know. I want to know, badly. God, I want to know!

Eris pounds her fist on her glass sink and a light crack is heard. Her mood then shifts abruptly as she runs her fingers through her hair.

Eris: What the hell am I saying? No, no! There is nothing lying behind that piece of shit, Chuck. He doesn’t offer any other purpose than a clear example as to why you shouldn’t let your kid swallow paint chips. The reason as to why he didn’t feel any remorse is because he’s… he’s… he’s just stupid! (Eris begins to breathe harder) Yeah! He’s just stupid and incompetent. And if he was mad because I got in his lane, I’m pretty sure he’s going to be fucking pissed once I swerve my vehicle on his piece of shit on wheels. If he thinks I’m not able to show ruthlessness then he’s dead wrong. I will interfere in your matches, I will be right around the corner, I will be there in the places you’d least expect me. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, CHUCK. You’ve awaken this insane monster and this monstrous asshole doesn’t want to crawl back from the treacherous hole it came from. I’m going to make sure you scuttle back into prison and have them throw away the key. I can’t wait to be on the other side of the bars laughing while watching you slowly deteriorate to your demise. I can’t wait to see hopelessness clear as the bright blue sky in your eyes AND I SURE AS HELL CAN’T WAIT until you’re finally out of EAW! Fuck you! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!

Eris yells as she walks back into her room and grabs her HBG action figure lying on the ground.

Eris: (Talking to HBG) Raven Lee better watch out. Every opponent that I have from now on will be seen as Chuck Scene. On Showdown, I’m going to prance towards the ring as usual. My music will finally stop playing then instead of hearing “Had Enough” by Breaking Benjamin, I’m going to hear “Run” by AWOLNATION piercing my fucking ears! Instead of seeing the self-proclaimed Motor City’s Reaper walk towards the ring, I’m going to see a 6’2’’ fucker stomp his way towards me! I’m going to attack Raven as if she was Chuck. I’m going to make sure I dig my nails so deep into her fucking chest that Chuck feels it, too! Oh my god, HBG, I feel like I’m going insane. What? HBG, don’t suggest that!  No, I don’t care if that’s how your family back in your hometown handles things. Ok, ok. I’ll calm down. But I swear to god once I hear Raven’s disgusting voice or Chuck’s devilish screech then I’m going to go nuts again! Ok, ok. Breathe, Eris, breathe.

Eris suddenly snaps and is in a happy mood. She smiles from ear to ear as red face begins to come back to normal.

Eris: Phew! What was I talking about? Hmm, HBG, want to go make fun of EAW elitists on Social Media? Yay! Let’s go!

Eris skips away into her bedroom as the camera fades to black. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next