Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

-
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 13th 2015, 2:25 am by -
Shock Value Promo 2

JJ is shown standing in front of a whole circuit system of the Las Vegas Arena. The panel door is wide open with each Hexa-gun member name taped across one but The Mercenaries are totaled as the 2 main circuit switches. His hand brushed around each switch before stopping and looking onto the one that is listed as Tiberius Jones.

JJ: Is that suppose to scare me? That some metro pretty boy feels as if he’s the future of this company within the confined wall of Hexa-gun. Allow me to give everyone a spoiler alert.. At Shock Value, Tiberius Jones is a boy stepping into a man’s world. Tiberius is a guy who made his reign off of lesser elitist with a few notable victories. Please tell me.. who was the last credible opposition for Tiberius Jones? Vance Tybull. Other than that there is no credible opponent that Tiberius could ever throw out to compare to the names that The Iconomy has slayn. Names like Tyler Parker, TLA, Carlos Rosso, and even your last credible opponent Vance. Tiberius has been given the scraps of the dogs of Hexa-gun and still has the audacity to call himself a star? But that is not the case at Shock Value because Tiberius steps in the ring with The Iconomy. The men who beat EAWs past, present and future. You’re not the man that they were.. and you’re sure as hell not the man that I AM. At Shock Value, The Icon will claim Tiberius but you may need to prepare with his partners in crime because Tiberius won’t be able to withstand.. Our one night virus! Prepare yourself! We are.. live!

JJ slams the switch to off as the camera pans over to the live circuit electricity as it grows a darker color as if it would blow but it slowly dies out. JJ begins with a very sadistic laugh before drawing over to Luzmala.

JJ: Intimidation is a strong mind game that can lead to many victories and your track record shows that. Pure… Genetic power, that is the name of your game but what does that mean exactly, Luzmala? Am I supposed to coward in fear after what Team DCW went through at Showdown’s Redemption? I did the same thing to Maxwell Dachs just months back with pure ease. The fact that you’d even waste your time against a team with such little relevance shows me you’re just a man who gets his kicks off of watching the weak squirm and fight for any sort of survival. Luzmala, you’ve came to the wrong place for that. The Iconomy will fight you and bring you to your knees. Fear is only a mindset and once you get past it, it then becomes the will to keep fighting. You may be stronger than me, Luzmala.. but you’re not better than me. Everyone has a role within Hexa-gun and yours is very clear to me. You’re a monster. Haha…. We have a monster of our own. You’ve had encounters with him and I’m sure you know exactly who I’m talking about. Eclipse Diemos. The sounds of the whispers has changed him into a whole different person.. Eclipse simply cannot be tamed in the way Hexa-gun has done with you. He is the hammer to the nail in this scenario and will slam in over and over.. and over until he sees fit. Luzmala, you’re no monster. When I look into your eyes all I see is a man who is willing to do anything to feel how powerful he is. Eclipse is far greater than you will ever be. Eclipse is no monster.. He is far darker than that. He is the monsters demons. The night terrors that make you just out of your own sleep, Luzmala. Eclipse will show you just what brutality is.. and at Shock Value, we’ll take you through hells 9 circles to your ultimate demise.

JJ shuts Luzmala’s switch off as the camera pans once more to the live circuit before it begins twirling in a circle pace all the way down the board until it vanishes into thin air. He pulls his hand over Drake Jaeger's switch.

JJ: 5 little pigs.. You honestly amuse me, Drake. You’re very swift with a mic but when push comes to shove that’s about all you get. Fun is exactly what Saturday holds for our side as your blood rushes down our hands. Taking this to extraordinary lengths to all accomplish the ultimate goal, conquering Hexa-gun. You’ve called me out and I’ll be the first to admit I underestimated you, Drake. You caught me at the perfect time with the perfect move to put that match away and yet.. I’m still standing. Hexa-gun stands tall with the past stars aligned with the alleged future in you and Tiberius. I’ve heard what Tiberius believes but please tell me Drake, what is it that you wish you be? You seem to have deep hatred for this company as a whole and fight for your own personal convictions but what are you really diggin for? You claim to see nothing but ignorance in this company so what’s your plan? Clear it out? Please tell me you’re not that naive, Drake? I’ve heard some unrealistic things come out of people's mouths before but that might take the cake. With hatred that deep you’re better off packing your bags and moving elsewhere in which you find more satisfaction. I doubt that’s the true mindset of Drake Jaeger. You’re no different the average, generic, egotistical narcissist who wants nothing more than to be “The Man.” That’s a title you’ll never hear, Drake.  Drake Jaeger will never be the man because he simply isn’t good enough. You may be able to work a microphone, and even compete at a good level.. but good isn’t excellent. A few titles here and there but that’s the extent of your career. Without a doubt in the time Hexa-gun has survived you’ll go down as one member of one of the most dominant groups in EAW history.. that fell to all its victims. For the entire line of destruction you’ve left behind.. you made a grave mistake. You moved on, when you should’ve left us for dead. We’ve risen through the ashes that each of you created and now you’re staring in the face of what real hatred looks like. We’ve been empowered with weapons.. Yeah, I guess you could say this will be fun.

JJ turns his switch off as the live circuit shoots directly down in a straight line before it disappears. He then glares at The Mercenaries switch. His hand becomes very still as he touches the switch his whole demeanor changes.

JJ: What stands before you is a resurrection.. the resurrection of a new JJ Silva. The Resurrection of The Icon because I am back.. for more! This is not a mirage, this is real! But you’re probably asking why.. Why would JJ Silva continue to come back? Why would JJ Silva continue to fight after being vilified and belittled and ostracized by Hexa-gun? Why would JJ Silva continue to march after all that’s transpired? The answer -- is nothing professional, it’s personal. There are 2 things I haven’t accomplished in all this that I will accomplish. I will defeat The Mercenaries.. and move on to strip their gold from their hands. Secondly, I WILL end Hexa-gun. Admitted or not, The Iconomy, Liam Catterson, and The Higher Power.. vs Hexa-gun is the grandest match on the Shock Value card! It is Superman vs Lex Luthor. It is Batman vs Joker. The Quitiessitional Champion once again steps inside the ring with The Icon. We’re going to do this the old fashioned way, Y2Impact. It seems we’re going to do this the way we are accustomed too because there will be -- no disqualification. There will be no count out. THERE WILL BE ------- NO. HOLDS. BARRED!! BECAUSE THIS.. IS.. A EAW.. EXTREME RULES MATCH! Impact, I want you to get a good close look into my eyes.. because what you see isn’t the ignorant little child who takes stakes to each of the backs of Hexa-gun and every single friend you’ve ever had and watch the next generation’s wolves feast.. no. no. no. no. no. no. You’re stepping in the ring with A MAN!  A MAN THAT IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS! A MAN THAT IS GOING TO PUT YOU IN THE ICON LOCK AND SNAP YOUR BACK LIKE A GOD DAMN TWIG! A MAN THAT IS GOING TO TWIST YOUR BODY IS HALF WITH THE ICON DROP! A MAN THAT IS GOING TO PIN YOUR ASS 1! 2! 3! *Laughs sadistically.* So what I know now.. since the last time we stepped in the squared circle, HBG.. You went from being a heartbreaker and astonishing victories.. to just The Heartbreak Call Girl. The Iconomy vs Hexa-gun will be the epitaph to EAW. When we permanently end Hexa-gun it’ll be the greatest rivalry in history of not only this federation, but perhaps of the entire art of professional wrestling! You think everyone “knows” we can’t win? That we’re not favored? You know, you may be right. But I know.. everyone is sick and tired of hearing the  name Hexa-gun as much as we are! They’ve grown tired of watching you open.. and close your mouth of every episode of Dynasty, Voltage and Showdown! They’ve grown tired -- of seeing you as the biggest dogs in the yard but at Shock Value.. WE BECOME THE BEST IN THE DAMN YARD! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU -------------- DOWN!!!!! It. Will be.. Said and Done!

[size=13][b] JJ flips the switch as the entire circuit blows and turns into a small fire and all the names taped on the switches fall into the the fire and form into ashes before the camera fades to black before flashing a Shock Value logo.

[/size]
[/b]
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 13th 2015, 2:21 am by Mr. DEDEDE
That's the great flaw within men like you, Brian Daniels.

You don't seem to 'get it'.

The way our world works, you don't seem to understand it. 

You're sheltered, far too naive, too much of a simpleton to understand the way reality works in this land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts that we inhabit, because this entire time you've wrapped yourself inside of this fantasy where you and only you deserve everything you get. Some say chasing your dream to arrive at a stage as big as ours requires someone to be delusional from the core. And while that might be true, eventually you need to peel your eyes and take a look at the world around you. You just need to wake up and smell the roses... but instead you expect all of your effort to be a quid pro quo for you in the end, you expect that your hard work is supposed to amount to the vision in your head playing out the way it did your dreams, and in your take on this world your stay at the mountain top should go exactly as envisioned. But I too had a vision...

and in this vision I saw hell on my road to redemption.

I saw heaven in the face of the World Heavyweight Championship.

I saw paradise beneath the shadow of a sword.

And I saw a nightmare behind hell's gate.

And I heard their screams from depths inside. 

And I saw men's dreams smolder to ashes. 

But the captors could not be distinguished from the captive.

The prisoners were no different from the guards.

And a voice told me not to pity the damned.

For the wise mourn not for the living nor the dead.

So I walked through the valley of this living hell.

Until in this vision came a startling revelation.

Do you want to know what that revelation was? It was revealed to me something I already knew, but something we choose to ignore deep inside. It was revealed to me that all of this is an endless chase, a winless race, just fruitless ambition. When you reach the level that men like me reach, you will never stop fighting, Brian. It's the sad truth that I realized... you will never be satisfied. I don't exactly know if you'll ever be able to understand that... after all you will never be as great as me. But the fact of the matter is there will always be that -- in some ways -- maddening itch; it is a hunger that cannot be satisfied, it is a thirst for gold that can't be quenched, a LUST for power that can't be subdued no matter how much of a conscious effort you put in. I won't outright question your passion for this business despite even that being questionable to say the least... but my passion eclipses yours in the grand scheme. And this is by no means a peacock strutting, piss racing contest where I flaunt mine while you flaunt what's yours..... The fact of the matter is you will never leave a lasting impression on me. I know your goal is to imprint your minds on the psyche of the masses, myself included, but you'll never come close to even scratching the surface. You will never stop me from pursuing what I already believe is rightfully mine. And there's no amount of doubt you can put into my head, or guilt you can try to instill on my conscience that will make me turn back when I've already gotten this far! 

You come off as, if nothing else, a desperate, pretentious blithering moron who has noooooooooo idea whatsoever what he's even saying. It's as if you're just rambling because you've given up, it's as if you're on autopilot. You start spouting off asking me what Ryan and I did to deserve our shot at the World Heavyweight title, and you take the free pass to throw the first stone at me like you're the one without sin, like you're not the man who had his title opportunity against Tyler Parker handed to him. And now that I'm pointing out this double standard for the world to see you want to scramble to your last-ditch smear tactics and go with the easiest, most repetitive, most obvious attack you can possibly throw at Mr. DEDEDE. Just bring up Road to Redemption 4! You want to take it back to Road To Redemption 4 in a desperate attempt at diverting attention from the fact that you are a complete fucking hypocrite -- and worst of all -- a backwards thinking insecure little worm who knows his run at the top is over in just a matter of days. But whistling dixie on the eleventh hour before doomsday isn't going to prolong the inevitable; the clock ticks whether you acknowledge it or you don't. That's something I know this all too well because I've been reminded of this fact far too often by every paranoid opponent of mine who have nothing else to say to me, and that's pretty much you in a nutshell right now. You're at a loss for words, so you go with cliche's, and not even credible cliche's sadly enough. Forget throwing stones, you're scrambling to the ground for anything to throw at me when all you've got are straws to clutch at and so desperately cling to until you can get within arms reach of me to hit me. But no matter how many fucking little petty wins you've gotten over me in the past you have never been within arms reach of me and you never will.

And you can grab another fist full of straws and ball them up in your hand in a fit of seething rage and chuck your complete scraps for rhetoric at me and say "heck, all DDD's got on me is his credentials." First of all, YOU'RE FUCK RIGHT I HAVE MY CREDENTIALS ON YOU! YOU AREN'T EVER GOING TO GET ME TO REGRET BEING THE GREATEST WRESTLER TO EVER STEP FOOT IN THE RING! YOU AREN'T EVER GOING TO GET ME TO BE ASHAMED OF MY FIVE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS! HELL, YOU WON'T EVEN GET ME TO ENVY YOUR LAST TWELVE MONTHS IN EXCHANGE FOR MINE, BECAUSE I KNOW ME AT MY WORST DAY IS STILL BETTER THAN YOU AT YOUR BEST!!! Why??? Because at my lowest, at rock bottom, at my least motivated, at my most unenchanted I still have a silver lining to my cloudy day.... the same heart that HAS willed me on through the pain and to my greatest glory is the same heart that beats on my worst day. That's the silver lining I can still find in the storm. It's why I don't walk out of World Title reigns, it's why I don't pretend I'm too good to face Kevin Devastation, it's why I don't need Zack Crash to revitalize my career. I have the gift (and the curse) of the drive that's taken me to the mountain top, and that kind of drive will never ever leave me. My body will fail me first. I'll drop to the fucking ground and die a sudden death first. And for someone who acts as though he's so down to earth and scoffs at self aggrandizing egomaniacs like me for calling themselves 'God' you sure are way out of touch with reality yourself, my friend. You talk as if I came out of the fucking womb with the wrestling industry groveling at my feet. That's not the case, Brian. There's a line from the rapper Jay-Z that goes "you can try to change but that's just the top layer, you was who you was before you got here". I know that line was aimed at those who make it to the world's stage and try to wash away their past, but I'd rather put a different spin on it because I think it applies to me in a nutshell. A lot of people who know me from the beginning insist that I've just done a complete 180. You yourself seem to want to point out Methuselah, in fact I find that many of my opponents have some strange sort of infatuation with "Methuselah" because somehow, someway, that's always been a topic.

But listen to me, Brian.... I've gone through many phases in my career, but there's one thing that never changed this entire time. My desire for the title that, for now, bears your name. The World Heavyweight Championship. ANY World Championship, really; but the World Heavyweight title especially holds sentimental value to me. Whether I was that pseudo dudebro trying to break into the major stage of wrestling or whether I accompanied Fortuneteller Hamasa and made it my personal mission to protect the Land of Elite from the evil eye, my inner passion for that gold belt and everything it represents NEVER died. Speaking of Fortuneteller Hamasa, I'm sure you'd find this story interesting. One time Hamasa asked me to do a card reading so that she could find out which of the seven deadly sins I represented... it came to find out that what I embodied most was Lust. I thought it was odd at first, but when I think about what the thought of being World Champion again makes me feel inside.... how else can you describe it BUT lust? I SALIVATE AT IT. MORE THAN THAT, I SALIVATE AT THE THOUGH OF THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO GET IT ALL BACK. I WOULD GLADLY DELIVER BONE JARRING PAIN, AND I WOULD BE EQUALLY AS GLAD TO ENDURE SUCH PAIN, SO LONG AS I KNOW THAT I CAN HOLD THE CROWN JEWEL IN THIS INDUSTRY IN MY HANDS! THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NEVER GET ME TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I DID AT ROAD TO REDEMPTION 4, NOR WILL I EVER APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I'M READY TO DO TO YOU AND RYAN TO REPOSSESS THE CROWN JEWEL OF THIS BUSINESS! I've addressed it several times this week, I've made mention to it many times in my career, I'll say it again, one last time for effect: I don't care what it costs. I don't give a damn what it takes! I don't care about what I have to sacrifice, who I have to hurt, I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE ANYMORE! All I want, Brian......... all I want is that belt. 

All I want is what's yours.

Feel free to liken me to Genghis Khan, or compare me to a marauder, but never not once did I play the role of a 'good guy' or a 'bad guy'. Whether I'm an evil man for the way I think and the things I do are up to interpretation. Just know this: I'll sacrifice everything -- I'll sacrifice my fucking integrity for that piece of gold. And I can rest asleep knowing all the pundits and all of my critics are NOT the World Champion, and that I am the World Champion no matter what I'm forced to do to take that belt home. But what it's important not to forget is that no matter how you slice it it's all fleeting, buddy. All of it goes away in the end. The accolades, the acclaim, the criticism, the kingdom with mile high walls that you may have built by brick and stacked by hand, all of it is taken from you by father time! You're going to learn that well soon enough when your championship is taken from you by THE GAWD! This entire journey that you've been on since your comeback, it DOES NOT have a happy ending. You don't have the chemical makeup for being great, while on the other hand I'm hard wired for success. It's woven into my DNA, and the last thing I'll do is take career advice from someone who wouldn't know how to manage success if it hit him in the face. My advice, in turn, is simple. Save your breath, and save your meaningless perspective, because i do not give a flying fuck what you have to say about me. You're nothing to me in the end, Brian. All you are is a moving target, and on Voltage I hit that target with perfect accuracy once already. All I have to do is kill two caged birds with one stone as we are locked inside High Voltage. And as popular as you are with the EAW Universe, once I take away the one consolation prize for years and years of failure, you'll be nothing to them, too. But don't be too upset about it, after all that's all this amounts to anyway. "Nothing." It's here today, and then a fade to black like it was never here. But this begs the question... despite all of that, which one of us are willing to sacrifice everything? 

*chuckle* I think you already know the answer.

I had a vision.

And in this vision I saw hell on my road to redemption.

So I walked through the valley of this living hell.

Until in this vision came a startling revelation.

That heaven and hell are conjoined by hand.

And the living and the dead all dwell the same land.

Salvation and sin work together as one.

We are damned by our own desires.

And thus we are undeserving of pity.

For we starve but cannot die, in this hell of hungry ghosts.

But it can all end Saturday, Brian. Once I take that title away, you're free to finally make your sweet escape. After all you are the prisoner and the guard. in the end you are the master and the slave. You can finally stop suffering for once. Let me be your liberator.
Average Gatsby
Post November 13th 2015, 1:34 am by Average Gatsby
Shock Value Promo # 3

The Last Stand

[ Gatsby is seen at a casino in Vegas, he seems to be deep in thought before he turns to the camera to address the audience ]

In less than a day I am about to step into that ring to compete in a match that might as well be the closest I get to a World Championship match. While it’s true that I’m still the new face in town, and FAR from the man who runs the place…..I don’t undermine my abilities! Look at this place! Slot machines, Poker, Blackjacks, Roulette. You name it this place got it, and what this place also got are people…..desperate people…

These people are stuck I tell you, absolutely mesmerized by the chance, the opportunity to make millions in a single night. Hell, some of them do! It’s an endless cycle. They earn money only to spend it on these petty games of LUCK, only so that they can win big and again spend that money to play more of these games. You get the point. It’s an allusion. There’s no certainty involved. There’s no strategy. See this is different from the match that I’m walking into. There is no luck involved, there is nothing being left to chance here. You don’t and you won’t need a 15-sided dice to make the judgement call on who gets to walk out victorious in this match. Unlike majority of my opponents who are very fine in talking big, I can back up what I say in that ring! Oh I know what I’m going up against alright. I don’t need constant reminders about my opponent’s superiority, I don’t wanna know how dark and mysterious you are. You can be the most demonic SOB in this company and that don’t mean jack when you’re going up against me. A man of my caliber, with my mannerisms, might strike you as a fine gentleman on the outside, a true people’s person. But on the inside I’m just a hungry lion, aged, feral and brute. But what makes me even more deadly…is the fact that I am in complete control and check of my emotions. I don’t flinch when I have to make tough decisions. Competition is competition. We may be best buds outside that ring, but you step in with me you’re signing a mental contract. That contract states that I, Gatsby, will NOT hold back when I go up against you. I will do whatever is required to walk out the champion. Oh and don’t worry, I’m not saying that I’m gonna low blow you when the ref looks away…believe me I have more dignity than THAT. Thing is I don’t need to take a cheap way out of a match, I never have, and I never will. And that is what many forget when they wanna tango with me. What they forget is it might be their LAST tango…

The chemistry of this match is as intense as it gets. I mean I’m going against competitor’s from every walk of life, heck some don’t even seem human when you think about it. I’m going against this Royale family, these deranged beings who seem to show no emotion in the fact that they’re facing their own blood bonds. I mean that just shows you the ferocity of this match. You know the prize is worth dying for if you’re ready to face your own brothers. Then you got that one drug addict, ugh classless. I’m going against guy’s who truly respect me for who I am, I’m even going against an entity…this Jay Omen, and boy I’d be lying if I said that dude doesn’t give me the creeps. But all that matters not. What matters is that I’m a man who goes into every battle as if IT’S A WAR! And when the odds are stacked against me I say screw chances, I let my abilities speak for themselves. This Shock Value is the perfect proving ground for me to showcase my skills and prove to everyone IN the ring, IN the arena stand and IN the locker room why I have what it takes to be the World Champion!

[ Gatsby relaxes and sits back on his chair, eyes closed as he goes into deep thought again, only to return back to the camera after a brief pause, he takes out a cigar and lights it. ]

They always say the best things happen unexpectedly. 

And my god was I unexpected. 

It's like I fell right into the heat of the battle

And into EAW where the puzzle piece of excellence was missing.

What a perfect fit I am…..to fill this void with excellence.

[ The camera fades to black as Gatsby gives a noticeable smirk and closes his eyes again ] 
Impact
Post November 13th 2015, 1:08 am by Impact
We don't want the best ones doing it, we want to be the only ones doing it -- this is one of the few adages I've long subscribed to throughout my wrestling career. So many wrestlers struggle to distinguish themselves and stand out in a way that draws the attention of the audience, finding a niche that captivates a crowd can be a Sisyphean task for many. All along, it's appeared as though The Iconomy has been fighting against us, defying Hexa-gun, that they were in stark opposition to the rules we're trying to enact and impose across the relevant wrestling world -- in reality, they want to weed us out in hopes they can flourish by stealing our philosophy and putting a couple of unnecessary twists on it for the sole purpose of making it appear they were the pioneers. The problem with that plan? Hexa-gun is philosophically aligned, The Iconomy is divided in their views, interests, and goals which has already caused friction in the group with Cailin Dillon's unceremonious dismissal -- that's not conducive to the long-lasting success of any sort of organized union, in fact I'd even I'd even venture to say it's unpalatable. Can The Iconomy honestly envision themselves lasting through the rest of the year? They blamed Cailon Dillon for their failures, and when that excuse was disproved yet again by the past several losses credited to their name, Silva and Diemos basically exiled Chris Elite, slapped him in the face AND poured salt in the wound with the inclusion of Liam Catterson and The Higher Power in this match while Elite will be noticeably absent.  I'm sure they'll retort and insult the fans' intelligence by explaining that Elite's omission from this match wasn't intentional, something I'm sure they tried to convince Elite of himself, that he had other "business to tend to" and they were merely allowing him to focus on his singles career like good samaritans, but whether or not you took advantage of his poor judgment, you can't fool me; I told Mr. DEDEDE leading up to Pain for Pride that I call a spade a spade, and right now that's exactly what I'm instilling into you. You think Liam Catterson, Gabriel Eden, and Daniel Marshall can succeed where Chris Elite failed? The reality is that while the names may have changed, the result will be no different. It will mirror our previous encounters, it will reverberate across the lands of both extreme and elite alike that none of you are suitable challengers for Hexa-gun, that Liam Catterson is no longer built to excel under the limelight, that he struggles under the microscope because his confidence has abandoned him, that The Higher Power are nothing but replacements destined to become collateral damage in a war they didn't even wage. Do I sympathize with Daniel Marshall or Gabriel Eden? No, they're grown men who made a costly decision entirely of their own volition, it will haunt them and they will live to rue the day they made the mistake of interfering in Hexa-gun's affairs; the willfully blind deserve no sympathies, and they will get none from me. The Iconomy has struggled to coalesce in their brief existence, but Shock Value will finally mark that unity they've been seeking to attain for so long -- a faction fighting with a disorganized lack of rhythm and poise in the ring that can never seem to overcome themselves, but all collectively meeting their destruction together as Hexa-gun dominates them and relentlessly lays siege until our victory is guaranteed and nothing but ruin and rubble is left in our wake.

Eclipse sits over there in whatever hellhole he lives in and apparently isn't even man enough to fight own battles; he has to let his little sister do the talking! I can assure you that neither Luzmala nor anyone else in Hexa-gun is the slightest bit intimidated by a man whose spokesperson is his younger sister. I don't even say that to demean women! They're capable individuals just like their male counterparts, obviously some more than others as evidenced by the wildly successful Heart Break Gal, but I'd never let anyone else speak on my behalf regardless of gender. Chalk it up to different strokes for different folks, but my "strokes" have resulted in fame the likes of which has been achieved by only the greats of world history, the Shakespeare's and Beethoven's whose writing and music transcends the time in which they lived and survives hundreds of years later, that's where my methods have gotten me. It's ironic that someone who prides himself on his ability to instill intimidation and fear into his foes has no qualms whatsoever with his sister hyping him up because he's incapable of handling it himself. Tell me, where have these fear tactics and false allegations ultimately gotten you? I suggest you divorce all of these deluded beliefs you're subscribing to and marry the truth; understand that in a battle of wills, you cannot defeat me. Rub your temples, scheme in advance, hide your little sister under the ring in hopes it'll give you a comfortable enough advantage, but know you and your "friends" will eventually drown in this deluge you're foolishly trying to swim in.
Brett Kennedy
Post November 13th 2015, 1:04 am by Brett Kennedy
Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. 

I was humbled for quite a while. The L's on that win-loss column kept coming, and it seemed like it was this never ending fountain of defeats. Was there doubt along the way? Not at all. I knew that sooner or later, those L's would mean something for me. Some people take losses like it's the worst thing in the world. Me? I've lost enough times to understand that it's a learning lesson. You gotta look back and see what you did wrong to improve yourself. I did that for probably two months. Starting with that Interwire title loss to Chucky Scene. It could have been just bad luck that night, but once I had that match in my hands, I got carried away. Just like a LeBron James promise, I basically said the match was mine, and lost sight of Chuck. He got me, drove my head to the mat.

Then, I had a chance to step up and really make a name for myself. The opportunity came at Territorial Invasion. The ever-so-important matchup between 5 crackpot members of Team EAW facing off against the Anti-Establishment, wanting to bring back the 'hardcore life' again, led by two bonafide Hall of Famers. Plus, it was a chance to shut up a guy who's been wanting me gone from day 1. Telling me that I've been using him as a kickstarter for my career, saying that I'm nothing than some missing chromosome kid that doesn't know his place. I've said it before, but I think I stepped up. I gave the two Hall of Famers my two cents - and then some - and had it right there for the taking. Y2Impact, crushed on the mat, still the only recipient of the Seal of Approval. But, when I thought I had it all done and over with, I lost sight of the task at hand, and got myself two knee pads to the face.

The losses kept coming. It was looking like a David Price lineup, only except 'K' showing up every time, there was 'L'. It just seemed like it wouldn't stop. What happened next, well... Simply put, it's probably the biggest week I've had with this company. Starting on that Monday on Battleground. You know, the show that maybe twenty people really watch and tune in to watch. It's essentially become some show to resolve your beef and other shit rather than being something to kick start the 'rookies' and give them a name. Monday had me in a mixed tag match, playa. Who was it against? Well, none other than the two people leading the 'BK Must Go' movement, The Mercenaries. I had my Empress with me, and yeah. It has been a rocky road between the two of us. It's been documented for a while that there's some hardships between us. But, we both agreed to put that aside for a little bit and focus on the task at hand. Did I get my ass handed to me in that match? Well, if you asked anyone outside the EAW spectrum, you'd probably say that I had my ass kicked. Regardless, we still managed to topple the seemingly unbeatable Tag Team Champions.

Finally, a victory in whatever long it's been. Many will say that it isn't a definite victory, since it was via a roll-up, but let's face it. That L will still be there after everything is said and done. Aria and I can safely say that we beat The Mercenaries. Aria and I can say that we beat Saggy Tits and Fucked-Up-Chest Man. What will we expect from those two? Probably one of those 'Ah, we'll shrug it off. We won't face them anytime soon because we're main eventers and they're bottom feeders' or some shit like that. It's like them to treat every wrestler in this company like they're slimy earthworms, even their Hexa-Gun compadres probably get some heat with those two because of their galactic egos. Enough about them, though. This is about me, right? Gotta talk me up enough so I look big and strong.
After a momentous victory on Monday, my focus was shifted to another bloke who was right in there wanting me out of this place because I wasn't that classic wrestler mold everyone wants. Thomas Minns was a thorn on my side for several weeks, basically causing the little 'thing' between Aria and I to even begin with. All this beef between Pretty Boy and I could finally be resolved that Thursday night, and I beat him at his own game. You can call me BK, The Master of Reverse Small Packages. But, hey. At least the guy is actually facing some meaningful talent now. The problem with him is that he's facing the Heart Break Boy, who will probably give Tommy a long needed wake up call after he basically man handles him in the ring.

Now, what do I get for my two victories in the week? It's rerun season here at Showdown, I get to face Gator Face again. Now, I ain't one to complain about who I get in the ring, but you couldn't give me someone who doesn't know what he's talking about 90% of the time and has a bigger gut than I do? Besides, doesn't he have 'bigger' fish to fry and fight his brother again or something? You know what they always say, everything comes in threes. Maybe for him, though, everything comes in thirty. Thirty words in a sentence, thirty burgers at a fast food restaurant, thirty people who actually give a shit about what he says. Let me say first of all that this isn't an act of underestimation, oh no. I know completely well how capable this man is in the ring. It wasn't too long ago where I got my own wake up call from him. I just know that this time, I know it'll be a much different story. I'm going into Saturday with a clear mind, with a clear conscience after everything that's happened. I know, what a difference two wins make. This isn't something that I'll take lightly, because I need the same focus and desire to win that I had against the Mercenaries, Thomas Minns, back when I was vying for that Interwire title. I can't lose focus now, because I want this whole 'winning' thing to keep going. 

Vic, you can call me a fool all you want. You can call me some kind of recent luck story, or some fictional being where 'His head and his hairs blonde like honey, his eyes were as a flame, and his mouth came a sharp sword'. All this fictional bullshit that you say won't save you from a fight that's coming your way. What I'm gonna do on Saturday is fight you, win the fight, and then move on to the next guy. This time, I know how to beat you.

In this company, there are only two ways up the ladder. Rung by rung or claw your way to the top. It's sure been tough on my nails.
Victor Maero
Post November 13th 2015, 12:44 am by Victor Maero
Maero enters his “Operating room” with its four concrete walls and a mirror for a floor, Maero is wearing a suit and tie as well as his normal doctors mask. He walks over to a gravestone that has been placed on a cart in the center of the room, it’s been blackened by soot and has cracks and water damage all over it. The nameplate on the gravestone is faded to the point where only one of the years are visible, 2015. Maero stares at the year engraved in the concrete, then he begins to caress the blackened arch at the top of the gravestone.

Maero: “I forgot something recently, I forgot what it was to be alive. You Evan Stark, give me a reminder of what it is to be alive,”

Maero walks away from the gravestone and towards the wall where his collection of tools sits patiently on a shelving unit. He begins searching through the different levels of the structure.

Maero: “Evan, show me a challenge, give me what I so crave. I want to fight harder than ever before, I know you’re the man who will give me the type of battle I want, I know because of how similar we are. You want to destroy the evil that is here right? I want to destroy the false gods,”

Maero finds a jerican among his other tools and picks it up. He then walks over to the gravestone and begin pouring gasoline on it. After the stream of liquid falters and stops, Maero throws the empty can behind him.

Maero: “You and I both want to destroy something, it just so happens that right now you’re the thing I want to destroy. My reason for fighting has always been to punish those that waste this fleeting life that we have been graced with; However you seem to be standing in my way. You may think me evil, but I won’t fall to your crusade of purging EAW of darkness,”

Maero takes a box of matches from his jacket pocket, he pulls one of the matches out and stares at its head for a moment before running it along his hand, it lights creating a small fire ball before dieing down to a more controlled burn.

Maero: “I have died before, I fought my way through Hell,”

Maero throws the still burning match onto the gravestone, it instantly is consumed by flames, the raging fire fills the room with dancing yellow light.

Maero: “Now it’s your turn, I would love to say I’m Hell itself but no no no… I am just one of the circles. You have fought to get here, one, you lost it all, two. Of course my apprentice, Isaac Zohar, Three,”

Maero removes a scalpel from his jacket and cuts off his mask revealing written in what appears to be blood the word ‘Four’.

Maero: ”I am Greed, I seek punish those that waste their small amount of time on this Earth, those who live in search of wealth or power. You should consider yourself blessed, having me use you as my way of feeling alive again. I am no god, no no no, I learned that the hard way, I am something much worse, I am just a doctor, a dead doctor. Now fight me, fight me for your life, fight me so you can escape this Hell I am going to put you through. Destroy me, for I am the evil you so wish to purge,”

A long smile creeps across Maeros face as he watches the flames dance.

Maero: “Fire fights to stay alive, it hungers for more fuel, for more power. Humans are so similar to fire, and yet fire is so much more beautiful to look at. I will make you fall if only to watch you crash and burn, if that is the only fun I get to have with you... Then so be it,”

Maero throws his match box into the still raging fire, the box is instantly consumed in flames. Maero walks over to the door to the exit hallway before turning to look at the fire one last time.

Maero: “I’ve already died once, I came back, what the hell do you think you’re doing to do to me? Even if you kill me, I will come back stronger like a virus. Fight for your life, because I won’t hesitate to take it if you bore me,”

Maero watches the flames for a long moment before turning the lights off and walking into the long hallway to the exit, he looks back at the room that looks peaceful from the outside. He removes a scalpel from his jacket and walks into the street , looking for his next patient.
Angela Salveti
Post November 12th 2015, 11:53 pm by Angela Salveti
Showdown Promo #4

Call it routine with Miss Dillon not letting things sink into her mind and she tries to push it back off on me again. Just like I thought not repeating myself for the simple minded instead let me cover some of the few things she did say though. Miss Dillon I do realize that you have been fighting more than the new girls so did I really mean anything against you with who is involved in this match because to be honest I didn't. I know that you've been constantly fighting since I came back after the personal matter of finding myself. I get where you are coming from with those words and I won't deny that you've been building your reputation but it is the new girls. But I will go back to the being booked thing I talked to management and the understanding was that they were unsure how to proceed with everything considering I am another Vixen they have to focus on. They seem to have had an issue with whomever was in charge looking over people. Miss Dillon you are right I called people simple minded because it is the utmost truth that people like you are. You fade back to the past and it makes me reiterate the same tire words over and over again I feel like a broken record having to make sure something didn't go in one of your ears and out the other. I mean in truth yeah I don't get tired of telling you that you are dead wrong in fact I find it really fun that I can do that to you it makes me smile inside for all the crap I've taken. You can dance your way around whatever I've been saying all you want by bringing legit names into the equation or say that I was put on the shelf on purpose but in the honest truth you need to realize that I won't be buried underneath anyone again I won't be a patsy the gets left out of the equation because I believe that I am better than most because I've proven it before it only takes the right chance to do it again. I nearly find myself finding what to say to you because you just give me a headache with how you act and how things go for you.

I love how that Aria just comes out here and prattles on like she is saying anything different than what has been said by Miss Dillon. Does she really think that prattling on about me being hung up on Empress of Elite? Really I stated the points of that and how Aria was the only one that beat me? Isn't it the drive of a competitor to want to come back and prove to the person they lost to that they can do better the next time? Guess you really don't pay attention to the whole scenario and again hear what you want to hear. It doesn't even amaze me anymore that you seem to be drifting into the facts of trying to rare me apart when you really have nothing at all. I want to show you what I can do now and that I've been waiting for this chance. Being sidelined by no bookings has built up a rage of competition with me. Here you come acting as if I am lackluster? Saying that I am lackluster? It doesn't really look good on you to ply such words when we all know that this is your third chance to get a shot for a title. This is getting handed to you and your talking about working for things. I've been showing up and competing when I have been booked. You have shown up and competed and lost matches and yet here you are a Bimbo wit ha backbone. I don't need hear your words of meaningless garbled insults when you know reality. You just can't face reality because it seems to go beyond you in some form or fashion. Talking about how I string sentences together yet your definition is in accurate do the fact that is all your doing. Carrying on to by time because you really don't know what else to say. This is why I mentioned you lacking the intellect to actually understand my words and place together the plans.

See Aria and Miss Dillon as well as you Serena Ji your words don't bother me I give you truth you try the slander method, try to act as if you understand. You try to compare me and you try to figure out what gets me riled up. But the idea that you have is meaningless because despite what you may think of me being a sell out by changing how I've acted coming back from the girl who wanted to prove herself but I've explained that several times over as well. I don't fight for anyone now but myself and everyone needs to understand that the world isn't some shining gem. The world is real and it can be harsh and this world can eat you alive. An attitude like mine is one of strength because I will not be backed into a corner. You both want to try that stunt what happens when you lock yourself into a cage with a predator. That is what you are doing neither of you are backing me into a place of horror. I am that horror for you if it is needed because the strength that I have should be shown to the masses. I am the ideal truth that you all won't face so go ahead listen to my supposed STRINGED words. I will not bow nor will I cower under the lacking thought processes that you possess for the truth is clearer as each day passes I will wear gold and your removal will be my pleasure. See now it is more than business because kicking someone's ass is a a happy thought I won't lose considering who I am facing.
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Post November 12th 2015, 11:51 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Shock Value Promo #2

I’ll start by quoting Ad-Rock, MCA & Mike D – Better known as the Beastie Hombres. In 1986 they spoke to generations with a mantra; a way of life and living. Not one I’ve necessarily always lived by, but one that suits the challengito I face this Saturday at Shock Value:

YOU GOTTA FIGHT, FOR YOUR RIGHT… TO PAAAAAAARRRRTAAAAAY!

And believe me esé, Piff is gonna be partying on Saturday after I fight to win this shock collar battle royal. Some OG Kush, Super Lemon Haze, White Daddy Rhino, you know name it, holmes – I’ll be smokin’ it. There’ll be bong hits getting passed around like the DDTHCs I’ll be executing in the middle of that ring, to win my opportunity to challenge for the Answers World Championship… See I’ll say it before, and I’ll say it again homie; the title doesn’t mean all that to me in the grand scheme of things. As long as I have a dooby in my hands and a smile on my face I’m all chill, I’m a simple hombre who likes to admire the beauty of the world. Like all the dank looking sunsets over the cacti, in my hometown of Tijuana. I’m not a materialistic puto like half the people in this battle royal, half of these gringos are putting their whole career and legacy in the forefront of everything they do and say. That’s not coolio, I mean look at me, my main goal in life is to be happy and chill the to max with some sticky icky icky. I might be EAW’s greatest luchador but that’s just a nice bonus to my life. I hold that title by being myself and just kickin’ it to some Q-Tip; who actually once asked me “can I kick it?” and I answered YES I CAN, AMIGO! And I’ll be kicking it at Shock Value on Saturday, when I’m handing out Kush Comas and 420 Splashes like complimentary chocolates. Oh goddamn, I could do with some M&Ms or some shit right now… But what can I say? This is a big moment for Piff, and a big match! Since I joined EAW in the summer I’ve been kicking it on Battleground, just a skidmark on the underpants of the Elite. Maybe the 20% of EAW fans who actually watch Battleground know about Tijuana’s Finest Strain and how Piff Fumador is EAW greatest luchador; but wrestling in front of 2000 people instead of 20000 left Piff under the radar. And now that’s chill, like I said I’m all good just kicking ass and smoking grass. But two weeks ago I got put back on Voltage and was amongst the Elite again, and it’s a good feeling to be back. Pretty much the way I see it, Voltage is like Batman and Battleground’s Robin - no one wants to be Robin, esé. Since Piff got put back on the Voltage card, I’ve won both of my matches and I’m on a roll, baby! A roll just like the fatty boombatty blunt of tangerine dream I’m smoking as I’m talking to you all Amigos. I didn’t prove to Battleground that I was EAW’s greatest luchador – I just showed it, homie. Just like I gotta show it on Voltage, and on Saturday, Shock Value… This is Piff’s FPV debut and I gotta make it a doozy, and then celebrate my win with a big fat dooby. To be honest, I’m sure this doesn’t mean as much to me as it does to Clark Duncan, Nick Angel or Carson Ramsay. Maybe I don’t have that winner’s mentality or drive to succeed; I can’t help it esé, I’m just too chill for that. But if I come into Shock Value and take out all you gringos, it says a lot about Tijuana’s Finest Strain doesn’t it? Y’all are always so serious, minus Clark, you’re a cool hombre. It’s really a drag, none of you seem like any fun to hang out with, not like Landerson; he’s always up for a smoke and a game of Crash Bandicoot on Playstation. And I’ll be looking out for my boy Landerson at Shock Value, like he’ll be for me – But if it comes down to just us I defo won’t pull any punches, or hurricanranas…

I’ll try not to hark on about it too much, but I do need to mention something. Nick Angel, or Angelo as I’ll forever refer to him as – I’m Mexican, holmes. Once again this gringo has completely brushed Piff aside! He’s spoken again, and hasn’t mentioned EAW’s Finest Luchador? Like I said, I’m all chill, but this gringo needs to know that he’s facing more opponents in the battle royal than just Clark Duncan and Carson Ramsay. There’s a lot of putos in the match, sure; but I’ve said it before – how hard is it to throw a hombre over the top rope? You need to eyes in the back of your head, because who’s to say the Royale family won’t team us and throw you out the ring as soon as the bell rings? That’s what I’m aware of, and it’s something you need to think about, Angelo. Maybe it’s just confidence, which I can appreciate; but it sounds more like arrogance to Piff. You’ve brushed aside the thought of anyone who’s name isn’t Clark Duncan or Carson Ramsay being a threat to you in this match, and that might prove to be a grande mistake! What if the Piff & Landerson Experience use our tag team supreme combo moves to send you flying over the rope? It’s something your not even considering?! Ay dios mio, get your head out of your assholio. I don’t really know much about you, but all I do know is you have a really bad habit of underestimating people – a habit that might cost you the match at Shock Value. Jameson Royale is just the same as Nick Angelo, he’s completely shunned the fact that Piff Fumador is even in this match… I just don’t get it, esé?! He’s spending more time crying about getting his ass handed to him by J.D. Damon on Voltage last week that even considering there’s more people in this battle royal than, guess who? Nick Angel, Clark Duncan and Carson Ramsay… I know I blaze it like it’s 4:20 every half hour, and you could argue my mind’s a bit hazy; but this motherfucker really needs to lay off the moonshine. Weed grows from God’s green earth, while that shit you make in your shack in Incest-inati, Texas or wherever is fucked up, hombre. It’s messing with whatever part of the brain makes judgement, if you really think Piff Fumador isn’t coming to Shock Value to show everyone I’m EAW greatest luchador and soon to be number one contender for the Answers World Championship! The same old shit is also coming from Jay Omen and Kenny Drake, completely oblivious to the fact that EAW’s Finest Strain is coming to Shock Value to blaze it up! You’d think at least Omen would know better, as I have beating him in two out of… uh, all two of our matches?! That’s the thing, I’m not underestimating anyone in this match, amigo. Who’s to say Omen couldn’t hit the magic dropkick that sends the last remaining opponent over the top rope? It’s not like you need to wear an opponent down and hit that dank finisher for the 3 count; you can get thrown over the top rope without even getting hit with an arm drag or hip toss?!

Carson Ramsay definitely needs a reality check in this ideal. Who knows, maybe the puto will get that reality check on Saturday? Maybe your boy Piff Fumador will be the one who puts him into Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Check Ch-Check it out! Sorry, I promise that’ll be the last Beastie Boys reference today… But to be fair, at least he actually had something to say about Piff – even if it’s a grande pile of crapola. He’s trying to say that he can’t take me seriously because I like to puff the ganja? Okay Dad, sorry about that… Ay dios mio, this gringo doesn’t understand that Mary Jane is a way of life for me; it makes me who I am, gives me focus in the ring and makes me a better fighter. I’ve proven this time and time again, and me smoking on that dank stuff is EXACTLY the reason you should be taking me seriously. I mean, no one ever takes Popeye seriously until he eats his spinach, then he kicks ass! Just like me, except Piff Fumador likes to roll up and smoke his spinach in a blueberry flavour blunt wrap… But yeah I will admit, I was HIGH AS FUGG during Wednesday’s Dank Files on YouTube, which would be why I got mixed up with that whole thing about you thriving under the pressure. Oh well, screw it, thrive under the pressure of EAW’s Finest Strain coming at you from the top rope with a 420 Splash, bitch! And yeah your rants are like listening to an audiobook on how to be 1st class D-Bag, which fair enough, take that as a compliment. If you’re satisfied with knowing you’re a bitch then kudos to you, that’s the beauty about life: Just be happy with who you are. Smoke Weed Everyday. But still, even know you might have actually acknowledged that Piff Fumador is in this battle royal, you’re still just doing the one thing that everyone else can’t stop doing… Underestimating me. I don’t get it; I’ve beaten Jay Omen, Warrior V1, Valiente Wyvern. All these guys are in the battle royal, but not once do I doubt that they’re gonna come after me in the match, of course they are – it’s every hombre for himself! Even my boy Landerson, he knows if it comes to it there’s a Kush Coma coming his way… Maybe I am just too chill, but it feels like I’m the only one, maybe other than the Average Gatsby, going into this match without an ego? Why? Clark Duncan doesn’t underestimate me, which I appreciate, he’s a cool homie. I respect the fact that he sees me more as just another body in that ring come Shock Value. It’s why I have nothing to say about him; we’re on the same level going into the match – I respect him and he respects me, may the best man win. But even then, Clark himself singled out 6 guys in a 14 man battle royal as the only contenders. Maybe it’s the weed making me paranoid or some shit, I’m just not going into this match thinking certain people have no chance.

Certain people like me, clearly – that’s how it seems listening to everyone else. Even the gringos that have mentioned Piff have brushed me aside like I’m no threat to them at all, except for Clark and Gatsby. I guess that’s how society is, esé. If you like to get high you’re some lower class citizen. Not only do I like to smoke, but also I pair it a smile and a joke. I’m not a serious hombre by any stretch, and I’m not changing for anybody! I don’t care if the entire roster views me like I’m a nobody, just because I’m not a dramatic fuck and like to kick back with a dooby and some Doritos. I don’t feel I need to prove anything either, unlike all the other putos in this match. Like I said, I don’t need to prove, all I gotta do is show. I am EAW’s greatest luchador and that’s all there is to it, and I’m cool with who I am and want I want; and what I want is to live chill and smoke weed until I die. But you know, it’s a lot more chill to smoke with a world title around your waist – which is why Piff is coming to Shock Value to win this battle royal! I’ll be heading to ring with my eyes burning red, smoke in my lungs and THC in my blood. Everyone in EAW needs to stop being so serious, be like Piff – show up, take names, smoke grass, kick ass, go home, watch Adventure Time! It’s a done deal, and everyone that has underestimated Piff, or flat out ignored the fact that Piff is even in this match, will have a DDTHC coming their way at Shock Value. I’m not arrogant, I might not be the biggest threat in this match, sure; but what I am is a hombre who wants to viva la vida, and come back to Tijuana after Saturday as the number one contender for the Answers World Championship! So all you gringos in the battle royal better watch out, because your boy Piff Fumador, is gonna… Blaze… You… Up…
Eclipse Diemos
Post November 12th 2015, 11:20 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Lucy: Her Eyes Smiled Black

Jocelyn let out a soft whine as she held her head, shaking it side to side as she woke up in the darkness of the night. She had been doing that quite frequently, and it was a nervous habit she had. Whenever her older brother wasn’t around it was difficult for her to get any sleep at all. With a soft sigh she stood up, walking along the cold concrete floor as she moved towards the bathroom that her and rest of the children shared, holding the side of her head as she tried to fight more of the pain that she felt, second after second, moment after moment. Shaking her head she opened her eyes, looking up to notice that two other children were inside the bathroom. Toby and Nevaeh. Nevaeh sniffled softly, tilting her head to look towards Jocelyn but she turned her head back down to look at the ground.

“Headaches?” Toby asked as he held the side of his own head, rubbing it as Jocelyn nodded and pulled open the mirror. Glancing around she eventually found the Advil, pouring out the pills into her palm and handing them out to each of them as she popped hers into her mouth, dry swallowing it like she was taught too. The hospital she stayed in would make her take pills a lot...water wasn’t always an option. She coughed, the pain of swallowing getting the best of her as she pressed her fist to her chest, fighting back the others before looking up at the other two, catching to see how they were doing. Toby had also swallowed his own, but Nevaeh still held it in her fist. She didn’t look all there currently, like she was listening to something.

“Hear the whispers Nevaeh? Is she talking to you?” Jocelyn asked as she placed her hands on Nevaeh’s, smiling at her as Nevaeh looked towards her and nodded. The small child barely spoke, her brother saying it was because she would be the voice of the Dream Weaver whenever she was required too. Nevaeh looked back down at the pill before placing it into the bathtub drain, watching it fall all the way down before she lifted herself up and looking directly towards Jocelyn before pointing towards the mirror.

Jocelyn stood up slowly, carefully heading towards the mirror and looking into it. Her eyes stared back at her, but the pain in her head hammered harder and harder inside of her skull. She let out a soft cry and then screamed as she clutched the side of her head, tears falling down her face as the pain entered into its climax. The urgency of it drove her to strike the sink in pain and anger as she screamed louder and louder, shaking her head repeatedly until in one quick moment all the pain shot away. She continued to shake, the tears falling into the sink...in a puddle of black. Her eyes widened in shock as she stared at the darkness of the puddle. She never wore makeup, never wanted too. It wasn’t something that she was comfortable with putting on, even though Eclipse was always happy to get it for her. She let out a few more pants before lifting her head up to look at her reflection, greeted with a sight she thought she wouldn’t see again. The sight of her own eyes, normally pits of dark blue as if the ocean itself was dancing inside of her eyes. They had been replaced. Replaced with pools of black, her tears falling from them in that same liquid ichor color. The darkness of her eyes seemed to gather in all the area around the room, darkening all around her, but through her pants of pain and fear, a smile began to curl on her lips, as she saw Toby and Nevaeh gather behind her, their own eyes black pits. The time was coming closer.
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Giphy

Eclipse breathed out again, the darkness of the room drowning out all other thoughts as he moved along the empty hallway. The hallway was much colder than he thought it would be. In fact his breath was fogging up as he continued to breathe in and out. The entire hallway seemed darker than he could have imagined it to be as well. He could barely see his hands in front of him, but he continued to walk forward, regardless of what he figured awaited him at the end of his walk. He knew what else was surrounding him. The sound of the metal doors opening and closing, the sliding of rusted metal on unoiled wheels as they slid out the cadavers. A morgue. In the purest sense of the word, it was a world of his nightmares. Dream Weaver was always good at giving those to him. Worlds of his own design, to find just what he was searching for. He turned his head to look at one of the metal casings, noting the scratches on the outside of it, and the hand still hanging limp along the handle. The rest remained severed, and he wasn’t going to ask where the body went. He had a feeling he knew the answer to that question.

As his walk ceased he held his hand up, rotating it as his eyesight finally caught up to the darkness and he could fully see his palm. The noises were also becoming louder and louder. Sounds of bones cracking and snapping as they were torn from their respective places. The sound of a child crying in the distance. Gunshots. The same gunshot, repeated over and over. He didn’t fight the sounds from entering his ears. They were part of the test of his resolve. If he ran away, like he did when he was much younger, he would never be able to live it down. This was the ultimate test of his resolve. If he ran away from this, from this path, he wouldn’t be able to face down Hexagun either. This would be the end of the road for him. He took in a deep breath and raced forward, running past the sounds and further towards the end.

The sounds seemed to chase him, nipping at his heels but he continued to run. He couldn’t stop now. He was so close. So close. The pain that he felt in his heels was nothing compared to the desire he felt in the pits of his being. This would not only help him but this would give him more resolve to do what needed to be done against Hexagun. His family had been left behind for this...and they would be there when he returned. He stretched his hand out, screaming out loud as he felt his foot catch on the floor and he was sent flying into the air.

His freefall seemed slower in his head. As if he was moving only centimeters a second. As his hand was held out, he could hear the sounds rushing past him, as if they were gathering just before him. His body smacked against the cold and wet concrete his hand still outstretched. He felt tears stinging his eyes but he refused to let them fall. He couldn’t let them fall now. He was so close to his own desire, his every waking moment was driven to this final point. He couldn’t give up here. He moved his hand back to push himself up but it was stopped by the feeling of something cold grip his wrist tight. His head lifted up steadily, the skull like face turned towards the darkness. A pale hand grasped his own by the wrist, pushed out from a charred coffin. Eclipse let out a shaky breath as he began to push himself off the ground, letting the hand remain on his own as he walked towards the coffin, peering inside. Jet black eyes slowly opened to look back at him. Eyes set within an almost mask like face, so pale and fair as if it was bathed in the moonlight itself. The face of a woman whose very soul was as cold as the crypts in which she laid within. A woman he was almost afraid of saying that he needed her...but she knew. She always knew.

Lucy smiled as she skipped along the hotel hallway, holding a set of dolls tight in her hands as well as a note that she had tucked behind her hair with a bobby pin. She skipped along further, stopping to look up at the picture of the hotel...The Wynn in Las Vegas. The hotel in which Hexagun was staying in for Shock Value. She smiled to herself, hopping from one foot to the other before she began to skip along the hallway again, swinging her arms back and forth as if listening to an unseen melody.

“Hexagun better watch out. They think that being tough guys is going to save them from my big brother. It hasn’t saved them yet. Big brother has attacked every member of Hexagun in every match he’s been in with you all. You all have Luzmala, that’s your big bad monster. The murderer...I think. I don’t know. Big Brother says that what he is, is nothing more than a false monster. I’m not afraid of him. He’s just really big...why would I be scared of someone much bigger than me? Big Brother has never been scared of people bigger than him. He actually likes the challenge. Hexagun are you sure that you really want to do this with big brother and his friends? Can’t you all just...you know...go away? Because I mean...it’s not like he doesn’t like you guys. It’s not like we don’t like you guys either. He actually got us all your shirts when we went to Civil War. We really like you guys...but you all aren’t nice to big brother and us. You say that big brother does things to us...but do you know that he does these things? You know what Eclipse has done for us? He’s saved us.

You all didn’t know that did you? I didn’t have a family when Eclipse found me.He didn’t have to listen to me. He didn’t have to take me in, but he did. He did because he cares about us. He became my older brother from then on. He feeds us, buys us whatever we want, makes sure we’re always happy. He is willing to hurt people for us. You all made him question that...and now he’s happier than ever. It’s why he’s going to her. It’s why he is going to do these horrible things to himself, because he wants to put you all down once and for all. You’ve made it fun for him, and...maybe I should thank you for that. Because now, big brother is smiling and laughing again. That’s what you’ve done to him. You haven’t scared him away, and you haven’t even pushed him away from wanting to fight. You have just created a monster, and he’s more than willing to run through all of you, if it means he can enjoy himself along the way.

An extreme rules match...I remember reading about them and seeing some older matches in EAW that big brother showed me. Was that smart Hexagun? Are you sure that big brother won’t kill you now? He has the weapons to do it. He has no rules to hold him back. He just needs to put one of you down for three seconds to win...did you think that you could isolate him? Separate him from the others and wear him down? He wants to fight all of you by himself, but he is in a group that has the same idea. I think you understand what you’ve done but...big brother...and the family...all have a question for you. Are you all scared yet?”

She smiled as she finished, continuing to skip before she looked down at a note that the hotel clerk had given her. Tiberius Jones Hotel room number. She turned it around in her hand before she looked up at the hotel door. Room 17. She smiled to herself and placed the dolls in front of the hotel door, setting the note between all of them before skipping away. Dolls that all looked disturbingly like Hexagun, and the note in the center, the same as all the other notes, read simply as: She’s Coming.
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 1359643581831275360
S̴̨͙̠̝̤͍̏̿̄ͦͮ̎͑ͩ̌ͯ͒̽̍ͪ̅̍h̢̆̏̾̋͗̀͌̇ͪ̆̐ͭ͑҉̲̖͎̱̱̞͡ḙ̶̣͙͇̮̟̱̘̜͉̘̬̪̭͖̖̀͋ͯͪ̓ͯͣ͐ͯ̓̚͜͜͟͠'̶̡̹̳͓̯̪̣̬̦̙ͩ̄̇̎̔ͥ̈̌̀͟s̷̶̫͎͎̜̠͖̳͒͆̑ͣ̍͊̇̇̒ͤ̈̅ͧ͛ͣ ̵͔̯̺͕̞̮͓̻̝͔̩̭̭̃̔̃͊̑̌̑ͨ͐ͧ̓͑͌͑̎̔ͥ́͘c̆̎ͩ̿̍͏̵̬͚̦͚ͅoͬ͒̈̍̽ͧ̎͏̶̢͇̱͖͓̬̳̦̞̬͕͇͓̠̼̺̙̟m̴̵̶̺̪̘̙̰̟̪͍͉͉̹̳͎̣̹͚̞̐͌̏̀ͮ̉̓̈́̓͐̓̏͂͡i̵̵̯̼̝̙̫̱̗͉̰̣̱͖͆ͥͨͫ̈́͌ͭ̉̊̅͌̅̿͊̽̅͟ñ̛͔̠̼̟͍̩̼ͬ̽͌ͤ̔͊ͣͣ̓́͞g̸̵̛͋ͭͦ͋̒ͮ̿̓̃̏ͥ̚҉̜͕̼̟̰͔̤̲̤̱̰̠̠̘͓̦͚
J-Dynasty 2?
Post November 12th 2015, 7:27 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
On a black screen words are printed out.

In a world where your honour and word are questioned….

A fuzzy display of a cut from Liam Catterson’s words plays on the screen.

“Can you look at me with a straight face and tell me that you are not the villains of this situation? Look me in the eyes, with the straightest face you’ve ever pulled and admit you’re not the villain.”

In jest, a response is played for such a question.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Eyes+of+a+liar+source+shingeki+no+bahamut+genesis_6b478b_5326508

Tiberius Jones appears switching the TV playing the off and is seen relaxing on a couch.

All fucking around aside, what is a villain in the end? Villains are made by their motives or if their actions somehow interfere with the cause of the heroes. I don’t particularly believe anyone has ever christened Liam, let alone any of the dastardly Iconomy, a hero, so let’s remove the hero concept out of the question. Our motive is to upset, overthrow, and circumvent the regime of Zack Crash in any way possible. Zack Crash is a dictator, a liar, and self-proclaimed himself as the Devil, can you really call our motive villainous for thrashing his empire?

People say we abuse numbers. But is it not true that it is basically Hexa-gun vs the world? If you combine DCW, Zack Crash’s forces, Liam, the Iconomy, and all the sellouts who have bowed to Elite, we are vastly outnumbered. The way I see it, we just use our numbers more efficiently.

It’s like the saying goes, you can’t be neutral on a moving train! Zack Crash is changing EAW, you’re either fighting against him, or you’re helping his ways become solidified in EAW by being those who promote his cause! If you all stood up, right now at this very moment, to fight Zack Crash this war would be over! But you don’t! You don’t care! Well if you don’t care, don’t whine when we stomp on over you on our way to bring down everything that he creates! If we’re out to prove something, we’ll end as many pure championship matches we want, no matter how many times we have to kick the ass of people like Liam.

But let’s look even deeper, where did the word villain even originate from?

Villein.

Villein, was a term used in the feudal era to denote a peasant who was legally tied to a lord of the manor. Villeins occupied the social space between a freeman and a slave. Villeins were known to be dirty, unknightly, and stood for nothing because they neither fought for their own power, nor truly served their masters as diligently as they could. They were cowards, and cowards are capable of any type of atrocity. Eventually such a word became hated across the world in many languages, and the term villain came to be what it is.

In EAW, it is quite clear that at the moment Zack Crash is unfortunately a lord! So, who are the slaves, who are the villeins and who are the freemen?!

I’m sure everyone can agree, Hades, HRDO, and Scott Oasis are the slaves of Zack Crash! Eager and always ready to serve their master!

Hexa-gun are clearly the freemen! After all, we go where we wish at any time, we fight in extreme rules because we say so, and Crash has little to no authority over us!

But the rest of you? It is by Zack Crash’s decree where you are allowed to make appearances, it’s he who commands in which type of wrestling matches you are allowed to compete in, and he who tells you went to march off to war. You are the villeins! Am I a thief? Sure, but so is the hero Robin Hood. Liam, you, and your allies, who hang between the balance of truly free men and utter slaves, represent the true origin of villainy.

As for Silva, your empty words still do not harm me. I know who I am, what I’ve done, and what I provide to Hexa-gun. I’m a former champion, I’ve retired EAW hall of famers, I’m the one who pinned the leader of our opposition in Mr.DEDEDE at Civil War, and I’m only 23 years old while one of the most touted rising talents in EAW today.  How could anyone convince me that I’m some sort of weak link to any cause? What truly offends me is not your words, but the fact that you think that you’re capable of being the one to handle me. It’s as if you’ve taken the task of being the one who has to focus on me the most out of your entire group. Just look at you, you’re some creepy wide-eyed little prick who hangs out with a rag tag team of losers and you find comfort in “almost” and “nearly” when it comes to winning matches like coming close is good enough to find pride in! I wouldn’t be surprised if your very reason for joining the Iconomy was so you could date Eclipse’s equally creepy little sister. Me? I’m suave and debonair, I’m the slickest player in the game, and I’m a huge framed art piece in the most must see rogue’s gallery of all time known as Hexa-gun! I don’t have to look back to the victories I’ve almost had, rather I can find confidence in things I actually accomplish! So you don’t understand how insulting it is for there to be some basic wrestler come around thinking he is the part of his team that should be the one who takes you on one on one, all of you should be coming after me 5 on 1!

But it’s alright, keep being ignorant. Putting your hand out into the mouth of a beast expecting not to be bitten may be insulting to the creature before you, but the feeding upon one’s flesh is all the same in satisfying the belly of said beast in the end. The good thing about making the dark alleys your home and preying on those who enter it is that there’s always going to be naïve people out there that think the rumours are overstated and it’s safe to walk around with jewels loosely hanging, your pockets will always be full due to those so foolish! I have a lot of victories to scoop out from you Silva, you, and the rest of your gang who severely underestimate what I do inside that ring. Though I also know its part mind games. You want to take advantage of the legend of Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal, advantage of the intimidation of Luzmala over EAW, to make me rebel and hurt Hexa-gun out of some sort of envy. What you don’t seem to realize is I’ve been assigned to Hexa-gun by the J-Dynasty, an entire group of legends and stars who intimidate more so than I currently do, and it’s been this way for months. I’m already use to these mind games trying to make me betray my causes by taking advantage of my current placement that you assume will breed jealously within me. I’m not that weak! I know as long as I stick to what I do, my time will come. You speak of time, but I know that it’s only a matter of it until I’m on top of the world!

Let alone, on top of just another petty foe.

End.
-
Post November 12th 2015, 7:11 pm by -
Shock Value Promo

JJ is seen wrapping his hands in tape sitting on a staircase inside an arena. After he rips the tape planting it on his hand, he begins to rotate his wrist loosening them up. A smirk begins to emerge on his face a he leans forward. His head bows for a moment as he releases a deep sigh.

JJ: We've never asked to be feared by Hexa-gun. Fear isn't something that any of them feel to no one in the entirety of EAW. Fear is what they strike into the hearts of their victims before us. The split second from gazing up the ramp to when their music hits feels like an eternity with you chest pounding and your blood rushing. Hexa-gun is a team that is very known for victory.. but why is that? Each member has talent.. there's no use in denying that. If I had to say what makes Hexa-gun so successful recently, it has to be their consistency to catch you when you least expect it. They are always on the prowl to strike for the kill. They're a pack of wolves that have learned to stalk with deep separation and attack from all angles. Every single one of them are hungry for more and more. It's a never ending cycle. Power is something that they circle and will attack to obtain more and more because no one has been able to best them thus far. But like every pack of wolves.. the only way to take them down is to rip off the leaders head.

We will not back away and hide in fear. No matter if you consider us a threat or not, we can bring you the fight of your lives. Mercy is no longer an option, we will take this match to new heights and attack you in every way possible. I've been at the end of a Hexa-gun beat down before..  what's funny about a Hexa-gun beat down yeah I might go down -- but I'll get right back up. Hexa-gun, you may beat me down.. but you WILL NOT keep me down. The Iconomy isn't "following" Liam Catterson. We all see something that we agree on. It's a mutual standing and we will go to any lengths to completely destroy Hexa-gun. You've faced many different type of people in this run.. but this time it's different. The Iconomy has approached every single match with Hexa-gun with just ambitions of destroying them and walking out the victors. I've learned from my mistakes; that just isn't good enough. We are going to walk in with our fist raised up and throw the kind of punches that are meant to be the end. This is no longer any typical battle.. this runs far deeper than any war. It doesn't matter if The Iconomy cannot walk out of Shock Value.. We will win and end it at all cost. Every member of The Iconomy has accepted that even if it means the end of our careers.. and we cannot fight any more.. Shock Value will be the night that Hexa-gun meets defeat.

Drake, you have very interesting opinions. Your ambitions are to be the best and the face of the company without all it's ignorance and you feel as if that clouds everyone from who you are. The light is shinning bright, but unfortunately that light will never be right on you. As you stand a member of Hexa-gun the light is on one of those champions that you hate. The Mercenaries. Every single ounce of your hatred should be directed on them but why would you do that? They're the reason for you recent success. Your loyalty is admirable, Drake. Brick wall after brick wall and The Mercenaries blessed your troubled self with an opportunity and you took it. They are your meal ticket and everyone with eyes can see that. You've displayed your talents and took EAW by storm but you made one huge mistake. On Dynasty you took a shot at me and put the match to an end, yes. Out of respect for Liam I was leaving you to him.. but that's far out of reach now. Shock Value will be a night you will remember for the rest of your career.. I'm not going to bitch about the kind of danger that this company places in front of us.. I'm going to embrace it. If anything, it's a very fitting setting for just the kind of payback that I intend on bringing you. You continue to look down on me as if I were lower than you but boy is that far from the case... This is going to be the most malicious... relentless.. innovative ass kicking you've received when I finally get my hands on you at Shock Value! 

To the Heart Break Gal I say... stop. It's very clear that you view us as lower than you and it's never mattered from the very beginning. House Of Glass was a clear case in which you were incapable of even surviving to the end. You brought your fight and trust me there is no doubt in my mind you'll continue to bring it but The Iconomy will bring it just as hard. Your personal convictions blind you from the sheer fact of talent on the rise because you're not ready to become a memory. That is your fear. HBG is not one to ever fear any person but she cannot stop the inevitable future. Here we are months in to a on-going battle and HBG continues to push her insults and her opinions on us but the fact of the matter is come match time, she'll be right behind her wall with very little to come out of it. HBG has brought up her very illustrious clutch pin habits in EAW and that does nothing but prove my point. Her manipulative ways manage to put her in the right place at the right time to secure the victory. A victory is still a victory no matter how you look at it but when you take pride.. in doing nothing at all but securing the win.. you're pathetic. Y2Impact is batman now! HBG is and forever will be robin. She's just there to look good in what she is wearing and clean up the few messes Impact makes to make herself feel important. You're nothing more that Impact's charity work with a little more out of the deal because what you provide just isn't good enough. It's time you fell into your place, HBG. You wanted a fight and trust me when I say you got it. This time I'll make sure you don't have the opportunity to manipulate your position for a clutch pin. The only thing you'll hear sound is the ambulance sirens with your fast track ride all the way out of that arena.

Superman! Batman! Impact.. You can never have enough wrong analogies about yourself. Maybe the former once great Y2Impact but he's been dead and gone for a long time. Out of all the people in the world to talk about egos.. you should be the very last one to make a statement. Guys like you paved the way for guys like me but the funny thing is, all the other guys are gone and you're standing in the way refusing your time to leave. I've said before I respect what you've done but I will not stand down to you. What do you have left to prove? "Wrestling is just a physical battle, it's a battle of wits too!" Impact you're the most pathetic of the bunch. The only reason Y2Impact is here today is because if he packed his bags and went on to the world not a damn person would even look at him as a big shot. You need names like Superman, Batman,  and The Quintessential Champion because without that you are just another face in EAW. Your prestigious career has said a lot so what is this "Y2Impact's last run" the sequel? As a man standing as arguably the best of his generation... you will fall to The Iconomy. The men of Next Generation. Resist if you will, you've finally met your match. This is not about redemption.. this isn't even about convictions.. this is solely about The Iconomy, Liam Catterson and The Higher Power kicking your ass.       

*Fades to black.*
J.D. Damon
Post November 12th 2015, 6:41 pm by J.D. Damon
SHOCK VALUE PROMO III

‘Desperation?’ ‘Shaken up confidence?’ ‘Striking a nerve?’ These three statements - these three outrageous statements is what our wonderful Pure Champion had to say regarding me. Do I look like a desperate man, Aren? Look at me - LOOK AT ME! Is this the face of a desperate man? I am afraid that you are very mistaken, champ. Perhaps you are actually talking about yourself. Here is what you can do, Aren; find yourself a mirror,it doesn’t matter what size mirror you use, and look at yourself. I mean, get a really good look at yourself, Aren. Look past just how goofy and idiotic you look and take a good, long glimpse at your face. That right there is the look of a desperate man. That is what desperation really looks like. You are desperate to keep that championship in your possession, but deep down inside you know that your days are finally numbered. You have taken on all challengers; from myself, Pizza Boy, Liam Catterson, Impact, we have all somehow managed to fall before you as your stood triumphantly in victory. But this time that scenario will not be played out. Your time as the EAW Pure Champion is finally up, and you can’t stand it. So what do you do, Aren? You come out every single day as a desperate man talking all of the trash in the world about me. Saying that my ego is gone. Saying that my ‘bravado is now just a whimper,’ and that I’m no longer a big dog around here, but instead I am now a chihuahua barking at a siberian husky? What kind of half-assed shit is that? Everything that comes out of your suck hole, every retarded word, is that of a desperate man. Aren, let me perfectly clear with you, that J.D. Damon that you are seeing right now is the same J.D. Damon that debuted in this company eight months ago. The same J.D. Damon has shows no mercy whatsoever for his opponents. The same J.D. Damon that will do whatever it takes to make sure that I walk out as the victor at Shock Value. A pitiful man? I am hardly a pitiful man, Aren. I am coming at you as a confident man. A man who is confident that he is going to do exactly what he says he is going to do. A man who confident enough to talk all of the shit in the world knowing that he can back it up with ease. However, when I listen to you, Aren, I hear a man who I highly doubt can back up anything that he says; you are trying to write a check that your ass can’t cash. Better than me in every way, Aren? You should have really not been a professional wrestler. Instead, you should have made a career out of being a stand-up comedian. One-hundred percent of the shit that you say is absolutely hilarious. I mean, you literally make me laugh out loud. And for that, I thank you, Aren; from the bottom of my black heart I thank you. I mean, even someone like myself needs a good laugh every once in a while to make themselves feel better about their life.

The war that you have claimed to engage on me is hardly in my head, Aren. How have you gotten in my head? Sorry, Aren, but I can honestly say that I have not let your bullshit flood my head. Since the first day I entered into the pure tournament all that was in my head was making sure that I won the entire thing so that I could face you at Shock Value. Why would I honestly let someone such as yourself get in my head? You don't intimidate me. You don't scare me. I am not threatened by you. So, please explain to me how you have supposedly gotten into my head, because I am begging to know. And how in the blue hell can you honestly tell me that you have engaged in greater battles than I ever have? Listen, junior, I have been in this industry for eleven years - ELEVEN LONG YEARS. I have battled it out with men who were greater than you in every aspect, but did I run away? Did I cower with my tail between my legs and wave my white flag in the air to surrender? Fuck no! I went into every single one of those battles knowing that I was better than those individuals. I went into every single one of those wars knowing that I could out wrestle those men. Which is exactly how I am going to walk into this battle, Aren. I look at myself and then I look at you, and I can honestly say that I can out wrestle you even on my worst day. You may call yourself 'The Prince of Purity,' but after Sunday, Aren, I will stand before you as the 'KING OF PURITY.' So, do me a favor, Aren, and bow now before your king because that championship is as good as mine. 

When you walk out to the ring for our match Sunday night, look all around you. Every single person sitting in those seats is there for one reason, and one reason only - TO WATCH ME END YOUR CAREER. They don't care about you as the Pure Champion; hell, they don't even care about you at all. And that is okay, because I know damn well that these rejects don't give two shits about me, either. However, the one thing that those idiotic fans do know, and why Shock Value has been sold out for weeks, is that I will be walking out of Las Vegas - a place that I once called my home - as their new champion. Despite the fact that the 'EAW Universe' chants "Fuck you, Damon!" every time I walk out to the ring, they know who is the money maker in this company. And I know that it pains you to hear this, but it sure as hell isn't you, Aren! I'm the one that puts asses in seats week in and week out. They travel from miles away just to see what J.D. Damon is going to do next. They LOVE to HATE me, and they HATE to LOVE me. I'm only relevant because of this tournament? You must have been hanging around Piff Fumador and smoking some of his funky cigarettes, because you have got to me high. I have relevant since the first day I walked into this company. Whether you want to believe me or not, you will not be able to break me, Aren. So continue to do what you are doing; continue to make yourself feel better, do what you have to do to make yourself sleep better at night. It may help inflate your ego, but that's all that it is doing. I am the better man. I am the better pure wrestler, and that is exactly what I am going to prove to you Sunday night. So continue to make promises, because in reality they are only broken promises. When you close your eyes at night you dream in your head of kicking my teeth down my throat, my snapping my neck, by kicking my head off my body, by making me tap. But all of those dreams that clutter your head - all of those pathetic dreams - are just that... dreams, nothing more. You dream of beating me again. You dream of having your hand raised in victory as I lay on my back staring at the arena lights high above me. And you can continue dreaming of all that, and maybe one day those dreams will come true. But Sunday night, I will take all of your hopes and dreams, and I am going to destroy them all. Like I have said before, Aren, I tend to make this brand my kingdom and what better way to do that than by dethroning their precious Pure Champion? Do yourself a huge favor; before you go to bed tonight give that championship belt one last pathetic hug goodbye. Your fucking clock is ticking, Aren; your time is almost up, champ.
TRE
Post November 12th 2015, 6:26 pm by TRE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 ZHv084b
Ashten Cross is at one of the many EAW gyms that are located across the world. He sits there with a replica of the EAW World Championship that he won earlier in his career.

This is it... the last time I'll lace up the boots, and the last time I'll physically let an individual know what it takes to be in EAW. For YEARS I scratched & clawed to even be considered to get a match in the land that was deemed extreme. For YEARS I saw my friends drop left & right because they weren't considered good enough by the higher ups. For years I won championships in companies that weren't worth my time... and all for what? To compete with the best? To prove my worth? To get on the big stage that is EAW? Yea, all of those things I sacrificed my body for and it paid off despite what people may think of my career.

In 2010, I had my first match in EAW against Kawajai on an episode of Turbo. Ya know, when the new guys actually had to work to get to a brand? Do you know what I did with him Erebus? I tore through him & I tore through everyone else that they fed me on the Turbo roster. I proved my worth to the boys in the back, I proved my worth to the crowd, I proved to myself that I'm pretty damn good & I'm also pretty pretty. The world was in my hands, nobody could tell me nothing, but do you know what slapped me in the face? Reality. Reality that this world is filled with people that are going to cause you to struggle, reality that this world isn't fair, reality that not everyone in EAW is a WINNER. Do you think Mr. DEDEDE wanted to hold my hand after he cashed in his opportunity to beat me for the EAW Championship a month into my career? NOPE. Do you think Hurricane Hawk stashed a sledgehammer into his TIGHTS just to show the fat girls in the crowd his bulge? NOPE! He used that sledgehammer to bash me over the head with and went on to win the EAW World Championship! Don't even get me started on Dark Demon because I didn't even get my rematch for the championship after what he did to me! But... What do these people all have in common? They hit me with some harsh realities & they made me a better person at the end of the day because now I know how it feels to drown...

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 0ptOfD9
Ashten Cross seems a lot more controlled than what he once was back when he was an active competitor. Almost robotic...

Face it, the people of EAW need LEADERS like Zack Crash & I. The people of EAW need to know how it feels to drown so that when they succeed, they never want to feel that feeling of drowning ever again. I'm not here to baby you guys, you're all grown men & women. I'm just here to show that hard work & overcoming the odds makes you appreciate a guy like me. One day you'll sit back with your kids, and think "WOW! ... I wish my kids had a father figure like Ashten Cross was to me!".

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 O5TkIej
Ashten lets out a grin as he continues to talk while the camera cross fades into action shots of him.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 TncmKpj
This is a pretty thankless job but at Shock Value, I'll be sure to treat myself to an extra drink & a chuckle after I slap the paint off your face, Erebus. You will not get away with treating my career as if it wasn't a blessing. If things didn't go the way they did, I probably wouldn't have the power & job stability that I have right now! I will NOT let you continue to taint my brand and you will then fade back into that darkness until Zack Crash & I decide to reopen Answers Wrestling Federation with a little quality control. Maybe there you can relive some of your short lived glory because you're definitely not coming to my brand by going through Ashten Cross.

After this match is over, it's back to the operations of making EAW a better place under Zack Crash. You got 3 options, change your ways, knuckle up, or succumb to the 3rd Degree Brainbuster. Make it easy on yourself, Erebus.
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 8KtJZYW
FADE TO DUST.
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 1pVO4I8
Aria Jaxon
Post November 12th 2015, 5:36 pm by Aria Jaxon
FACING FACTS -- PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA.

I guess that, for someone that really is this close to being forgotten about altogether, it’d seem the only logical way to keep yourself in the limelight is to string a bunch of moronic sentences together and hope that something, anything strikes a chord with those whose attention you’re trying to get.

Right, Ariana?

She now strikes me as one of those people who believes there’s no such thing as bad publicity. One of those “whether they love you or hate you, they’re thinking about you” people. And, now that I think about it, I guess I should’ve known that was the sort of attitude she’d have taken on. The only people even talking about her are the other women in this match, but hey, she’ll readily take it. It’s sort of pathetic, really, that she’ll keep blurting out whatever untruths and fallacies come to mind, all for the sake of having her opponents reply to her and give her the fucking time of day. It’s no secret that opportunities in the spotlight have been hard to come by for Miss Lopez, but don’t expect me to be sympathetic to her in that regard. Unless someone is giving you the Lucian Black treatment, full on Zack Crash-ing you and directly interfering in your career, I don’t wanna hear any of your excuses. She’s always droning on and on about how she feels like she’s been shortchanged by management and isn’t booked enough. She owned up to what I already knew, flat-out saying that she’s still hung up on Empress of Elite for all the wrong reasons. Her logic behind that, she says, is that she hasn’t had enough chances to show what she can do. Oh, we’ve all seen what you’re capable of, Ariana, and apparently, the powers that be weren’t sufficiently impressed. You got guaranteed screen time for all of those weeks just by virtue of being in the goddamn tournament. You expected management to hold your hand afterwards, too? You can’t play the lovable underdog card anymore. People used to want to see you succeed and thrive, because you were tired of being underestimated, and you were ready to let your in-ring work do all the talking. It worked for you for a little bit. Have you hit your peak already? You used to be able to back up all your little self-pep talks with at least semi-impressive outings in matches, but it’d appear you’ve turned the tables. Making excuses and straight up insulting your opponents’ intelligence? Maria Gonzales, is that you? For someone who’s tried to say Cailin, Serena, and I are all simple-minded, you sure are making it a point to use the most elementary avenues possible in order to get your points across. Are we simple-minded, or are we just saying things that you don’t like?

I don’t expect an honest answer to that question.

But if it’s one thing I’ve learned, honesty ain’t your strong suit. You see yourself as someone that you just aren’t. You envision yourself as someone who should probably be a locker room leader and a driving force in this division, but that's the furthest thing from the truth. You’re clinging to what you could potentially be, rather than working with what you’ve got right now...and that’s not very much. This world-class competitor you’re trying to talk up? She doesn’t fucking exist! You believe you’re more than you really are, you look in the mirror and see a Vixen powerhouse that just isn’t there, but don’t worry. Your perception of yourself might be all fucked up, but you’re booked against three women who have gladly taken every chance to remind you of just how easily you’re being dismissed. Come to think of it, I know what really probably pisses you off. The idea that, deep down, you’ve been relegated to being a benchwarmer, and that it’s all your fault. You plateaued because you backed yourself into a corner. You set your own limits. The only glass ceiling that exists is the one that you put in your own way, Ariana. The whole world seems to know you won’t win on Showdown...the whole world except for you, that is. And afterwards, you’ll try and point fingers and pass the blame, but the only person holding you back is that delusional bitch in the mirror.

Cailin, you made a pretty accurate statement regarding the current state of the Vixens division, and the way we do business. You summed it up well -- “We don’t just toy around with each other, we go straight to war.” Of course you, of all people, would make that comparison, Cailin, because you’re battle-tested and battle-approved. And yes, four of us are about to take up arms in one of those all-too-familiar wars, all for the sake of being number one contender for the Specialists Championship. I’ll see you on the front lines -- fatigue-clad, armed to the teeth, and ready for the fight of your life. I know you’re expecting the exact same thing from me, and I don’t think that stems from us having been tag team partners once. No, our outlooks and attitudes were pretty similar before that, and that’s still the case now. We might not quite be mirror images of one another, but sometimes I think we’re more similar than we’d like to let on, and that’s the exact reason why I know you’ll give me the hardest time in this match Cailin -- because we’re so much alike. I know how difficult I am to beat. I know how good I am. And now, I’ll know what it’s like to go toe-to-toe with someone who, for all intents and purposes, is operating on the same frequency as me. This is a refocused, post-Iconomy, could’ve-won-the-Specialists-Scramble Cailin Dillon we’re dealing with. The falls you’ve taken and the losses you’ve experienced won’t serve to hinder you, but to motivate you.

And I know you’re smart enough to realize that I’m the exact same way.

I’ve already been at both ends of the spectrum, and I haven’t even been here four months yet. I’ve achieved a personal high, and been on the wrong side of a defeat that might’ve derailed a lesser woman. Victorious or not, I always emerge on the other side in one piece, eyes trained forward to my next match. I still feel like I’m on the fast-track to holding a championship. I still hang onto the belief that I’m meant to hold gold, and no one will convince me otherwise. I might be taking a more roundabout way to a title than I anticipated about a month ago, but that’s fine with me. The trick’s to learn from the times where you’ve come up short, and I know that’s always been your strategy. Empress of Elite didn’t go your way? You left it in the rearview. Hexa-Gun got you all wound up? You pressed forward. Specialists Scramble didn’t work out? You’re here now, ready to take advantage of a whole new opportunity. You make the most of the chances you’re given, and it seems like you’re underestimating my ability to do the same. You’re not taking anything away from how talented you think I am, but you still seem to be under the impression that I’m not being 100% honest when I say coming up short in my first-ever title opportunity won’t affect me negatively on Showdown. Not getting what I wanted when I wanted it only serves to motivate me, sweetheart. Oh, and I’m glad to hear you’re not actually afraid of me, because the prospect of facing you hasn’t exactly stirred up feelings of fear in me, either. Not because you’re not worth sweating, but because I know what you’re made of and I still feel like I can beat you. A win over you would never be an easy one, and I know that. This fatal four-way could very quickly and very easily turn into a one-on-one match between the two of us. That game of sudden death between these two kindred spirits is one that I can and will win.

You don’t seem like the type to be easily fazed by pointless throwing of insults, Serena, so don’t worry, I won’t be taking an Ariana-esque approach to addressing you. The venom in her words lets me know her intentions for you come Showdown might be kinda...malicious, though. So, unlike her, I’m not here to tell you that you’re nothing, or to dismiss you as some scrub whose fifteen minutes of fame are almost up. I know you’re the newest of the four of us, and correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re gonna use that to your advantage, aren’t you? You know you’re the wildcard. You know that we might not know exactly what to expect from you, and that unfamiliarity is something you’d like to use to throw us all off-kilter and then pick and choose which one of us you pin.

Well, ideally, that’s how it’d go for you, but that’s not how things are gonna go down.

You’re touting that you’ve been undefeated for the last six weeks, so winning this match is just a means for you to cement your spot as a rookie sensation. There’s nothing wrong with your intentions, but they won’t stand up against the motivations of the three women you’re about to share the ring with...not even a lackluster competitor like Ariana. Your reasons for wanting this so badly don’t stack up against mine. Trust me, you don’t want this more than I do. That couldn’t possibly be the case. A loss here won’t stop you from proving yourself, and if I know what I think I know about you, you’d probably bounce back pretty fast. But what you need to remember here is that you are taking a loss, and Cailin and Ariana have that in common with you. Showdown isn’t the night when Ariana does something worth mentioning, when Cailin makes up for Redemption, or when Serena keeps her impressive little string of victories going. It’s the night I become the number one contender for the Specialists Championship, and there’s nothing that can be done to change it.

But hey, you’re all more than welcome to try.
Post November 12th 2015, 5:11 pm by Guest
.:SHOCK VALUE #4:.
"Desperate times calls for desperate measures."

A recorded phone conversation begins to play.

Eris: So then I looked over my shoulder and I saw him! I was like “what the??” and needless to say I was scared out of my mind!

Lilly: I see.

Eris: Yeah! It was so intense and I was just out of it! Then I told him to get the fuck out of the bathroom and he complied. I don’t know what’s wrong with people who like to spy on others who are peeing. Gosh, and I thought I was weird.

Lilly: You are.

Eris: Lillian.

Lilly: Yes?

Eris: What’s your problem?

Lilly: Hmm? I have no problem.

Eris: Well, you seem kind of quiet.

Lilly: Oh, I’m sorry! I’m on my tablet and I’m just looking up some things about your stupid opponent.

Eris: Oh, Maddie? Lillian! Don’t waste your time! As I’ve said before, she’s just lost and a bit confused about the direction her life is going to. Also, she hangs out with Thomas Minns, the girl’s brain must be complete mush by now.

Lilly: Hmm, I’m just looking at her the episode of Netflix and Minns. Gosh, she’s so cringe-worthy. How is this girl a champion again?

Eris: I don’t know. I guess Tarah Nova was just like “fuck this!” and decided to hand the title to the person who got her attention the most. That goes to show what type of champion Tarah Nova was. For the past year, the poor Vixen’s Championship has been in the hands of complete animals. It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about the condition the championship is in. This is my time, Lillian! I’ll be seen as a hero in the eyes of many as I walk out of Shock Value with the gold strapped around my waist. Maddie will be seen as the loser she’s always been as I walk out victorious. I can see it now, Lillian.

Lilly: You know, Eris, I don’t think you should go THAT optimistic into the match.

Eris: What? Why not?! My therapist has begged me to see everything in a positive light! She even prescribed some anti-depressants that despite make me vomit and hallucinate they make me feel pretty dandy!

Lilly: Listen, Eris, Madison is known for being extremely sneaky in the ring. In her match with Laura Amber Rose she completely raked her eyes and that’s how she got the win! You saw it, Eris, you were there!

Eris: I suppose you’re right, but the match we’re going into is not a normal match. We’re going to electrocute one another fuck fucks sake. Nothing is off limits and Maddie better believe that I’m not stopping until I get what I want. I refuse to be pinned unless I sincerely cannot move a limb in my body. It irritates me beyond belief that this girl is going into our match thinking that it’s going to be a cake walk. You know, she states that trying new things in “meaningless” matches have cost her matches however undermining me and my own talent will cost her one of the biggest matches of her stupid career.

Lilly: I don’t know, she just gives me this odd vibe. Whenever you look her into the eyes you see nothing. You see absolutely nothing! She has no compassion, remorse, or empathy.

Eris: Oh, Lillian! You’re making her out to be this big monster. She’s not a big monster, not one bit. You know what she is? She’s an imposter. She’s a character that’s playing this role. This woman makes herself out to be this being who lives, breathes and eats hate. A person like that doesn’t go around wearing tight pencil skirts and participate in meaningless, soon to be cancelled TV shows! People like that go through dark times, they view the world in a very different aspect. They prefer to be alone, completely isolated from other human beings. They have a cloud hovering over their heads everywhere they go. Madison Kaline is anything but that. She’s spoiled brat who’s probably used to getting everything she wants in life. You can’t tell me that while looking at this girl who wears designer clothing, wears expensive watches on her dangly wrists and gets her makeup professionally done everything, that she’s gone through hardships in life. Lillian, you of all people should know that I’ve gone through that phase. I haven’t always been this happy-go-lucky Eris. I’ve enjoyed my time with this new mindset, but it always hasn’t been like that. There have been points in my life where I just want to shut the door to the outside world completely. That’s a side that EAW will never see, however, it’s a side of me that will never come out. I’ve gone through psychotic episodes and I’ve done some questionable actions, but I’ll learned from it. I’ve overcome my struggles, although to this day I’m still suffering the consequences of my actions. Maddie can pretend to be bad all she wants, but the truth of the matter is that she’s an act. A world class act that think she can pull a fast one over the entire EAW Universe. And she can call me a crazy bitch all she wants, but her slander won’t stop me from taking away the Vixens title. The thing about title reigns is that they all have an end. Maddie’s reign of catastrophe is going to end soon, in two days to be exact. I’ll tell you this, Lillian, there is no way Maddie is going to be me fair and square on Shock Value. There is absolutely no way her in-ring abilities surpass mine. I’ve analyzed her track record and all I’ve seen is a pathetic win, after another pathetic win. Has she ever successfully celebrated in triumph after a match? Let me rephrase that, has she ever had her hand raised in victory and thought “I really gave it my all tonight and everyone in the crowd can see that.” If she has, then I suggest she go see a doctor because from all of the matches I’ve witnessed, they’ve been HALF ASSED. I don’t usually talk down on my opponents wrestling skills, but Maddie fucking SUCKS. The fact that her trying new things in the ring has had her flat on her face failing miserably shows how mediocre her ability to adapt to new situations is. She makes me so sick! God fucking damn it! She gets my blood boiling but for all the wrong reasons. She thinks she’s getting under my skin, but in fact her ignorance and stupidity pisses me off.

Lillian: I can see that, Eris. I’m sorry that you went through a lot as you were growing up. But these experiences that you’ve gone through have made you into the person you are today! Sure, you take some medication here and there to control that side of yours, but that’s okay! You’re still the best Vixen this company has seen. You hold yourself with class and authenticity. You’re amazing and please never forget that.

Eris: Oh, Lillian. Your words always touch me deep down in my heart. I’ll make sure to think of your kind words when I walk down the ramp on Shock Value. I’ll do anything I can to come out the winner. I’ll make all of my family back in Florida proud! I seriously can’t wait. Maddie is so far up her ass it’s incredible. Maybe if this was 2007 and all of the Vixens had half of a brain, Maddie would’ve probably been successful. Although, times have changed. A new era has begun and I’m ready to show everyone why I’m the greatest thing that has ever happened to EAW. Alright, enough of my preaching. I must go and train, thanks for the talk. Goodbye.

Lillian: Goodbye, Eris.

The recording ends. 
Mstislav
Post November 12th 2015, 3:26 pm by Mstislav
Shock Value # 3
Am I being chastised by this man? No, really am I being chastised by this MAN? Oh this is rich, this is comedic, this is a spectacle, this is... I don’t know what this is anymore. You know I’ll tell you what this is. This is desperation, this is confidence being shaken. This is what happens when you strike a nerve, and keep hammering at it. His confidence is shook, his ego is barely there, and his bravado is just a whimper. Now, Damon used to think he was the big dog, and now look at him he’s the Chihuahua barking at Siberian Husky. And when that husky decided to bark back, and bite at him he retreated. Oh, Damon if I knew what I needed to hit earlier then I’m sure this would have been over and done with before we step in that ring. But with only two days left that time is up. Now I’m just going to enjoy myself at your expense. I am going to show you that this what happens when you try to fight in a level you have not yet come in. What I saw when you came out to talk about me again, was not the same J.D. that thought he actually had this, no this time I saw a defeated J.D. a man who has given up. You may talk as if there is confidence in your voice, but really there is none. You are a broken man J.D., hell you’re a pitiful man. You ask me what business I had doing out there, I ask you what business did you have attacking me. Hell, me attacking you wasn’t to give you a taste of your own medicine or try and even the playing field, no that was just me doing what I do best, and that is getting inside people’s heads. I have played the cards you dealt me, J.D. and you’re just mad that in the end they turned out better than your hand. You are just angry that what you had tried to do to me has made me better than you in every way. In fact go ahead a blame me for what I did because now you’re on your last leg, you are going to fall by me at Shock Value, and while you talk a big game, while you are brash, all that will be your comeuppance. It’s just I feel bad for you because my plan is working

Hell I shouldn’t say working because my plan did work, you’re just too broken to see that me planting myself in your head has been my goal this entire time. Hell I’m telling you this just to see if you’re smart enough to do something about it in the little time you have left, I am telling you this because Damon I don’t see you doing what I just said. Hell I may have not broken anything physically, but that oh so fragile psyche of yours, hehehehe it’s about to come breaking down. Damon this war hasn’t just been a war of words, or actions, no this has also been a war of mind. You and I are even on the words part, you have damaged my knee, but in doing so you forgot to protect that dome of yours. You forgot how easy it is for me to get inside your mind and just play with it. You forgot a lot of things Damon and this one was fatal. You forgot about me and my capabilities, you think that this little thing is going to stop me. No I’ve been through worse, I’ve been through hell and back and found my way back to the light. I have been through more wars than you have and I have come out on top of more than I can count. Have I been injured during and after the wars, yes I have, but that didn’t mean a thing when I was announced the victor of each and every single one of those wars. And if you think I can’t adapt to an injured knee then you must think me frail and pathetic, and hell with that you’ve already lost the chance at being named the better Pure wrestler for thinking that I am going to stand and let this affect me.

I find it funny that you think that by saying I’m not the shit is going to affect me. I don’t care if I’m the shit, I know I am. You know what else I am. I am the Purist, I am the greatest, and I am the HYPE. I am the one people are coming to see Damon. They want to see the cripple beat the man who crippled him, they want to see the champion beat the contender. They want to see me, Damon, because unlike what you say should I lose this title to you, all you’re doing is helping me find time to take on Devan, or Oasis, or Hades, or whoever holds onto that championship after this. I am not fading into obscurity, because that realm is not for the likes of me. The one fighting obscurity is you. Let us look at the facts, what did it take for people to being talking about J.D. again. The tournament for MY title. What did it take for people to keep talking about J.D. the fact that he was in the finals for MY title. Why are they still talking about J.D. because now he’s number one contender for MY title. Do you see the trend here, Damon? You became relevant because you were coming for MY title, you were coming for the title of everyone’s favorite Russian, and you were gunning to make ME obsolete so you could take my spot. But here is the newsflash, Damon, I’m not going anywhere. I am not going to let some obscure little pebble try and take me on because he thought he was big dog. I am not going to let a man who thinks himself pure when he’s the absolute opposite of that definition. I am not going to fade, I am going to be here in all my glory, while you fade and become another peg I knocked down in my reign.

You laugh when you hear me speak, Damon? Well that’s a shocker because I feel pity when I hear you speak. I feel as if you want to beat me but you don’t believe in yourself to do so. I feel the fact that you don’t want to fade into obscurity but you aren’t doing anything to try and stop that. You aren’t doing anything to help yourself Damon, and if you don’t find out what to do then I’m sorry, I can’t help you keep your name relevant any longer. This division was dying when I became champion. And Only I have been revitalizing it as time has gone on. Hell this was the first time the Pure Championship had a tournament for it. I am revival of the division, you are a cancer Damon. And while you’re incurable, you are treatable. Which means that while you plague us I can do everything in my god damn power to keep it from spreading into this division and killing it off. At Shock Value, I will do just that I will keep this division living on while you go back and hide and draw up new plans, where once again I will stop you. So you better do your god damn best to try and take this belt from me, because I am going to do my god damn best to keep this belt, and that’s a fact I am going to live with, that is a promise I tend to keep.  
Cailin Dillon
Post November 12th 2015, 2:03 pm by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #4

I’m starting to draw some really terrible assumptions about some of the Vixens around here. One in particular, Ariana Lopez, I’m assuming she suffered an accident at some point. The way she accuses others of having a “casual” mind when they say something she doesn’t agree with is the real gem of everything that’s happened this week. You blame management for the lack of direction in your career, and maybe you are right. The problem is, you likely share the blame in that. Don’t think you’ve gone ignored. I’ve seen you popping up over the past few weeks to complain about not getting booked. The truth is, you aren’t as talented as any of the Vixens that fought in the specialists scramble. If you were half as talented, you would have been there. Past Madison and Aria, those were the seven most talented Vixens that management could have picked. I trust James Shields and the decisions that he makes, and I trust him when he kept you on the shelf and rarely booked you. So you’re tired of me bringing up your relationship with Haruna, huh? Well then quit bringing it up. It’s so simple. You stand there accusing me of just saying the same things over and over, by saying the same things over and over. Do you understand how ridiculous you sound when you take that approach? I’ll try my best to leave my peace on bringing up your relationship with her right here, but if you bring it up the same way you keep doing it, then it’s back to free game for it. I don’t spend my time reading the feed. I don’t spend my spare time becoming a part of the backstage drama that tends to be more of a plague than a pleasure. I’m not trying to get you to respond in spite, but I am telling you this as a fact. It doesn’t matter that you two dated in the past. Haruna is a far better wrestler than you can ever dream of being. I promise you this, you’ll be hard pressed to find a Vixen or Elitist that disagrees with that fact, because that’s what it is. Now let’s move on to the more important issues with you. The funny thing about simple people is they feel they often have to attack others first, in fear that their own simple mind will be pointed out first. You choose to trash my relevance in the division was is downright hilarious. You accuse someone else of not noticing when you actually finally fight in a match, but you apparently noticed what the rest of us are doing. Sure, you know that some of the new girls are already being booked over you, but you don’t seem to realize that I’ve been put in huge matches, routinely, since your precious Empress of Elite tournament came to an end. Hell yes I’m more relevant than you, and I’m absolutely more talented than you are. Your own fatal error is you believe you are better than everyone else when you clearly are not. You accept that I am the biggest obstacle, yet you also question my talent, you insult my intelligence and you accuse me of being simple by producing a rather simple argument to back up your opinion. I don’t even really care about what has occurred in your personal life. It’s far less complicated than anything Aria has going on with hers. I will give you this in compliment: you deserved better than you got after the Empress tournament. After performing that well, you should have been given more chances to prove whether or not that was for real. But you didn’t, and the management you love to hate decided they would let fade from relevance. I know you believe in your heart that this is your chance to right a lot of wrongs in your life, both in and out of the ring. The only thing you’ll be removing in this match is yourself from the ring, while I earn the No. 1 contender spot and go on to challenge Haruna for the Specialists Title. That is the truth Ariana.

I sort of expected you would be getting up for this match more this week, Aria. When you showed up at Redemption to fight off everyone’s favorite bitch Erica Ford, I thought you were re-asserting yourself in the Vixens division. For now, you’re forced to watch as Eris LeCava takes on Madison for the title you came close to attaining. But this is your chance to take a different title, and you’ve said far less than I thought. Your detractors have spent their time breaking down why you aren’t a deserving champion and they hate the idea of you holding the title. Personally, I don’t buy it. To me it all comes across as jealousy. You have a target pasted on your back because you showed up here in July and you have never let up. It’s no different for Eris, and it’s no different for me. We have take this division by storm, some would say we have made it our own, and we are disliked for it. You’ve already fought for a title, Eris is about to and now I’m looking to follow suit. I have no quarrels with being the third one among us to go after a title. After all, they always say the third is the charm. So my plan has always been to come in and win this match and then take up arms with Haruna. Things have taken a strange turn for you as of late, but I would never take your abilities for granted. It’s strange how everyone seems to focus in on your personal life. Just as strange as how Ariana tries to use hers as a defense for why she’s the best choice to be the No. 1 contender. I don’t care who you’re with, or if it is with multiple guys. Hey, you do whatever makes you happy, right? I’ve mentally grappled with the fact that we will face each other for the first time this Saturday, but I have not grown afraid. I’m not scared of the idea of stepping in the ring with you. I’m excited. I’ve stood mere feet away and have seen what you can do when we fought as tag team partners. Now I have the chance to show you what I can do when we’re going against each other. You should understand my competitive nature first hand now. We told each other there was no way we would lose to the Dollhouse Killers, and all the cheating they attempted to win that match couldn’t out weigh the combined talent that we brought in. So you know my talent, too. So remember this: as hard as you think yourself to take down in a match, you should know that I’m just as tough to beat. I would never bank on taking you down to be an easy task, but I hope you know to expect the same for me.

Serana Ji, I think you and Ariana might kill each other at some point in this match. In fact, you two might turn this fatal four-way into a one-on-one before we know it. I appreciate the way you’ve been able to grasp everything about her you dislike and just propel it all out. I hope that same day you’ll improve to a point where all of your opponents feel the same bit of wrath from you. You’re absolutely right in the way you describe her. Someday, the very trait that annoys you will likely fall on to yourself. At some point, when you come so close to a title you can actually feel it, you too will be calling yourself the next champion. That’s just how it works in this business. And as long as you don’t have to worry about silicone leaking into your brain, you will be focused on the path that ultimately leads you to the top. This is an eat or be eaten career we’ve all chosen. It can be tough sometimes to remember to take a breath sometimes, step back and relax. To smile, even. You have to be able to laugh at your detractors, and then turn it on at the right time to make sure you prove them so wrong it hurts their egos in all the right places. There are more egomaniacs than you could imagine, and that’s just in the Vixens division. But the truth is, we all have an ego we want to be stroked. We all want to ascend to the top and be called the best. You are well on your way, just six weeks in, to doing bigger and better things. It’s all about focus, and you seem to have your mind on the prize with unwavering attention.

We all want to hold that title for different reasons, and to do it, we’ll have to not only win this match, but beat a talented fighter on the other side of it, too. There’s no gimmick to this tilt, though. No tables and chairs, no time limits and no outside elements that should keep the best fighter in this match from taking the win. Haruna herself has called me her rival, so imagine the intensity between us in a match if I win this and get the chance to face her in a match of her choosing. I’m going to do everything it takes to win this match. No matter how much blood or sweat it takes, I will make sure I have the chance to fight for the Specialist title. And I will make sure Haruna will have to defend it for the first time against the one she calls her rival. You better hang on girls. I’m about to hit this ring like a tornado, and this is the only warning you’re going to get.
Thomas Minns
Post November 12th 2015, 1:06 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #2
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Failure after Failure

Now Presenting, An Explained List of the Heart Break Boys' failures! Starring “Das Wunderkind” Thomas Minns!

(Legend by Drake blares over the PA System to loud boo's from the crowd. Thomas Minns saunters out and begins to smirk at the crowd. He is dressed to impress as per usual. He is sporting a charcoal, three piece Armani suit. Of course, he is wearing his sunglasses that he loves so much. He struts down the ramp and shouts abuse at fans as he is passing by. He climbs into the ring and demands a microphone. He then begins to talk)

Thank you, Thank You. I appreciate the huge applause. I know that you are all delighted to see me and can't wait to hear what I am about to say. You're all so lucky, I've got a real treat for you all today. As I am sure you all heard, today I will be giving you an extensive list on the failures of EAW Legend, Heart Break Boy. Let's get this show on the road shall we!

1. Heart Break Boy's humiliating loss to Lioncross at Showdown: Redemption

It only makes sense to start with the most relevant failure. I am sure that Heart Break Boy's loss to Lioncross is still fresh in everyone's minds. We all know how he was embarrassed and tormented by Lioncross which resulted in him being pinned. Let me give you a little bit of background on Lioncross and Heart Break Boy. These two gentleman have been at each other's throats for the past five years. This has taken place in other wrestling companies and has been going on all over the world. This feud between these two goes way deeper than just wrestling. It became personal and quick. These men have legitimate hate for each other. They hate every thing that the other person does. There's a reason that Lioncross went straight from Heart Break Boy after he signed on the dotted line. All that build up, all the excitement. This huge feud culminated in one match at Showdown: Redemption. Tell me HBB, how did that match go for you? You failed. You bottled it in your huge match. This was your chance to finally put Lioncross to the sword. Alas, you didn't. You weren't able to defeat a man who hasn't wrestled in two whole years. I'll admit it, I am no expert of Lioncross. However, he certainly did not impress me in his match with you. He looked sloppy and I would easily defeat him. How were you not able to defeat him? The saddest thing about this all is that this is just the most recent of Heart Break Boy's failures, there's been a lot more.

2. Heart Break Boy's relationship with Heart Break Gal

Shockingly, Heart Break Boy and Heart Break Gal were once a couple. I know it must be hard for your small brains to comprehend but they were once a couple. In fact, they actually did have two daughters together. Twins to be specific. Twins that are a legal age and I am going to partake in sexual intercourse with them both. Perhaps even at the same time. HBB and HBG's relationship was nothing short of disgraceful. He couldn't hold her down and I know that he regrets that. Something else that he must regret is saving HBG at Pain for Pride 7. He could have easily let her have her throat slit by Jaywalker but he was frightened and lost the match and his career all for a girl. You were touching Brett Kennedy level there, HBB. It's been a few years since you and HBG split up but I know it still stings. I know that seeing her with Y2Impact really touches a nerve and upsets HBB. How do you feel knowing that she left you for a better man? I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that Heart Break Gal and Y2Impact are not together, aren't you? It's cute how delusional you are. Of course they're together, you really think this is strictly business? Get your head out of your ass, HBB. Y2Impact is banging the mother of your children and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Do you ever go back and watch your match with Heart Break Gal? Do you ever go and watch how she hit you with a sledgehammer over and over and over again? Those lonely nights you have a lot at home, do you replay that scene over and over in your mind? Your relationship being tore to shreds in front of the EAW Universe, I know this hurts you.

3. Heart Break Boy's conversion to Christianity

As I am sure you all know, Heart Break Boy became a devout Christian and that led to a huge attitude change within him. He changed his entire outlook on life and began to make up for the sins that he committed. You can tell how he is a Christian by that ugly cross that he wears around his neck. I should probably give Heart Break Boy some fashion tips, I could really help him out. Since he became a born again Christian, his attitude has shifted completely. He's turned from a ruthless competitor to a pandering little wasteman. It's absolutely sickening that he's become like this. What happened to the old Heart Break Boy? What happened to the Heart Break Boy that was a Champion? What happened to the Hall of Famer that was Heart Break Boy? You're a changed man now and you have certainly changed for the worst. You've became a shadow of your former self. Tell me, HBB, why did you change? What on earth is the point of becoming a born again Christian? How does it possibly benefit you in life? You've became weak, HBB. You've became one of those classic elitists that love to pander to the fans and respect they're opponents. The way that you praised me and showed me respect last time you talked about me was nothing short of disgusting. I don't need you to tell me that I have potential, I already know that I am the best thing this company has ever seen. Why are you praising me? I criticised you. I understand that you're scared of Thomas Minns but come on, swallow your pride and actually stand up for yourself.

4. Heart Break Boy's partnership with The Pizza Boy

You're rapidly becoming a joke, HBB. Your new found partnership with The Pizza Boy has really hammered that fact home. The Pizza Boy has and always will be nothing more than comedy relief. Why do you think that teaming with him will benefit you in any way at all? All that it is going to achieve is you will join The Pizza Boy in becoming nothing more than Comedy Relief. Is that really what you want? I have already beaten The Pizza Boy in a tag team match, that just shows what a poor tag team partner he is. He is no Tag Team Specialist like I imagine you are hoping for. He doesn't have any ability whatsoever. He is frightened off every opponent that he has ever faced. I just can't comprehend why you would even want to team with him. His name literally tells you all that you need to know about him. He is just a Pizza delivery guy, nothing more than that. I don't even think that you deserve to be in the same ring as Thomas Minns. The fact that The Pizza Boy will be by your side is even worse. He doesn't even deserve to be near me.

There is a number of other Heart Break Boy failures that I haven't adressed thus far. However, I simply do not have time to list of all them. There are far too many failures that have taken place in Heart Break Boy's career to mention, I haven't got all day. Unlike him, I am actually going to train and get ready for our match. I've humiliated you verbally and I am going to physically now, HBB.

Thomas Minns tosses the microphone aside as Legend by Drake once again plays over the speaker system. He slowly exits the ring and smirks at the crowd members as he walks past. He also screams abuse at them and shouts how he is better than all of them. The camera then fades to black.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post November 12th 2015, 1:00 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown Promo #2

"Pride"

(Cloud is leaning against a metal fence in front of an abandoned steel mill, one of the last remaining in Pittsburgh. She is wearing a black  leather jacket, sweatpants, and a shirt with the word 'PRIDE' written in Kanji. A custom pair of 'Cloud Matsuda Edition' C9 Beats headphones hang around her neck.)

It's not often you get to wrestle in the same city two weeks in a row, so I'm using the time to rest and reflect. Matter of fact, a lot of things are kind of looking up for me. I'm appearing in EAW ads and merchandise, the CloudNation is growing steadily, I've earned the respect of many in my division, hell even Elitists are giving me fist bumps! I've had my first title match last week, and now this 'Sexy Curry' thing.

I don't know what to make of this Sakazaki-san. You might be thinking that I played a part in James Shields' little 'invention', but I didn't. When people first mentioned  that we should team up I was excited at the possibility. After last week though, I don't know. I'll be honest with you Sakazaki-san. A part of me is proud to have you as our Specialist Champion,  but I'm pissed.  I'm pissed off that I'm not champion right  now. I'm pissed off that I didn't have what it took to beat six other Vixens in a where match many pegged me to go home with  the title. You don't have to worry about me betraying you Haruna. For now, I'm your ally. Hell, I'll even be your best friend if that means us beating Erica and Maria. As for the Ariana/Cailin drama, I'm not concerned about it. Obviously that mess started before my arrival, and the thing I enjoy about Ariana is that she's a big girl who navigates the universe at her own pace. Cailin has a similar vibe, which is probably why you were so attracted to them both. Classic middle child psychology. You gravitate towards those who are not restrained by society's norms. As an only child, I can see why that is so attractive.

Enough with the therapy session. Though, I seriously recommend for Erica and Maria to see one. It looks like it's doing wonders for Eris, who is much more humble than she used to be. The problem with you two is that you both walk around like the world owes you something. Then, if you don't get what you want, you stomp your feet and throw a temper tantrum. Listen sweethearts, the world doesn't owe you a damn thing. You tried taking the low road by sabotaging Haruna and she still won! If it wasn't for Madison's interference then maybe I would be holding the title. But for now, I'll settle for beating your asses. It's kind of sad when you think about it, there's barely any pride between the both of you. One thing I can say about Maddie-uh-I-mean-Madison is that at least she has a great sense of pride in who she is unlike the both of you.

I don't know how this Sexy Curry thing is going to turn out. But, if we win this match, I wouldn't mind swinging for the fences by competing in the upcoming tag tournament with Sakazaki-san. But first, we have to take out the trash.
『zakkii』
Post November 12th 2015, 12:47 pm by 『zakkii』
Five days ago, when I won this Inaugural Specialist Championship, I might be thinking that I will be special. Soon after I win this belt, there are no fanfare and a huge celebration for me. I didn't asked for this. Well, I think it better this way, though but still, having not any single personnel come to congrtulate me soon after I leave the arena really hurt my feeling. I walked through the corridor and I remember the first person that congratulated me for winning the Specialist title. It was Ernie, the buffet runner from the catering area. I'm so glad I finally find the first good person to give me that. Then I was thinking, where is everybody? Where are all those vixens. as I keep walking, I saw in front of me the new Interwire Champion, Cameron Ella Ava got surrounded by so many vixens, praising her because of her victory against the resident woman-beater, Chuck Scene and grabbed the title. Now I get it, it looks like my victory means nothing if I compare with Cameron's victory. I then decided to take a detour and try to avoid them as I about to go to the locker room by taking a different path. Then I walked past the infirmary. I saw Cloud Matsuda getting carried by a stretcher with several vixens worried about her condition. last time I remembered, she was out because I hit her with a piledriver straight to the steel-plated ramp. That move might be cracking her neck bone, I was thinking. People seems to concern about her more than everything. I hid behind the corner wall, waiting for all of them entering the infirmary then I quickly ran to the vixen's locker room.

Once I get there, I was surprised to see there's nobody and nothing special in this room. I explored the room and found a box of party equipments. hats, trumpets, confettis, all the stuffs we need to make a party. I was so happy at that time, maybe they are not ready to give me a surprise party as they need to praise Cameron for her big victory then they go making a party for me. But it suddenly stopped as I saw a lying alphabet banner with letter A, C, L and I on the floor. At that moment, I spend amount of time thinking and pulling out the conclusion that..... I was destroying somebody's party. That box full of party equipment is not even for me. I am not the winner they want. Even I come back and regain my pride by winning this title, yet another person overtake me again and take all the credits. Am I really the Specialist Champion they wanted? Are they really want me to win this title? Still, even I am the current Specialist Champion, I'm still ordinary. There's nothing special happen in me. I was crying..... maybe for about 30 minutes, thinking and trying to figure out where did I go wrong. What is actually happened to me? Is this because I am the only vixen who wasn't there in Aria Jaxon's Empress of Elite Coronation Ceremony? Is this because I was not going in line when Maddie destroyed Tarah Nova and become the Vixens Champion? or maybe this belt is not special enough if I handle it? a half an hour I isolate myself in deep loneliness then I realized that I am alone for too long. Why there are no vixens entering this room? Oh, this wasn't right. I thought the only choice left is leaving this place unnoticed.

I quickly changed my clothes and less than 5 minutes, I'm ready to leave this place but my cellphone ringing. It was Mr. James Shield calling me and telling me to go to his office A.S.A.P. then I quickly rushed to his office, which is not too far from the locker room. 

James Shields: Oh, Haruna! come on in and take a seat, please!

Haruna Sakazaki: Good evening, Mr. Shields!

James Shields: First of all, congratulations for your victory! It was great and unexpected.....

Haruna Sakazaki: Unexpected? what do you mean?

James Shields: uhh.... no, no nothing. it means nothing. anyway, did I say that? okay, no matter. I tell you to come to my office to inform you about your next matches. Yes, you are now a Specialist Champion so there is no excuse for you to have more than one match. I have an info from Ken Stark, the General Manager of Battleground in our meeting and I have a duty to inform you that you'll be facing Lumen Gray in Battleground Main Event next week. I'm so glad to see you in the main event so I hope you give your best in that match.

Haruna Sakazaki: Okay, thank you Mr. Shields. I promise to give my best shot to fight at that main event.

James Shields: and your another match would be in my show, Showdown. You are going to face Erica Ford and Maria Gonzales.... in a tag team match, of course. what's with all that face?

Haruna Sakazaki: okay. who's my partner?

James Shields: this is the most interesting point. Your partner would be..... Cloud Matsuda. Before you said that "wow" thing, I'll explain to you why. Yes, I know you took her out at that match but I also see you and Cloud had a grueling fight throughout the match and I see you as a great thing. Looking at your fighting nature, you like to have both friend and rival in one person, right?

Haruna Sakazaki: well, uh.... huh.

James Shields: then I'm not wrong at looking your personality. Hey, I even have everything prepared for both of you and I think the fans gonna love it. your merchandise would be handle all by myself, even I already prepare a name for you. Sexy. Curry. how about that?

Haruna Sakazaki: What? what kind of stupid name is that? Are you this terrible at making a team name, no disrespect, sir.

James Shields: just a name I got from some anime my son watched. Since you both like anime, I think that name will fit you both.

Haruna Sakazaki: oh my God, Mr. Shields..... Just because I am Japanese, it doesn't mean that I watch anime. I even have no idea what anime you are referring to. Please, let go off that stereotype saying that all Japanese like to watch anime because I'm not one of them. Plus, Sexy Curry? How is that name fit me? I'm not sexy, I don't even like curry.

James Shields: well, umm.... let's talk about that later, okay? more importantly, you need to prepare for your upcoming match this week. I'm sure no matter who will be your partner, you can do something good with them. You are a Specialist Champion for a reason, Plus, I give you both Erica Ford and Maria Gonzales for a reason as well. I know both of them have a lot of history with you and unlike Lumen, the opponent Stark gave to you at Battleground. You really eager to beat and destroy them, right? I know, it would be great if you can beat both of person you hate in one night. Well, if you don't want to be a tag team with Cloud, at least Cloud is the only one in this match who can help you to your conquest. Alright, that was all. I hope you can face all these matches with all you've got and I wish you good luck.

Haruna Sakazaki: Thank you very much. and, umm.... about that Sexy Curry thing.... I fell like it's heavy for me to accept that name because, I don't know, I just.... could you please consider about that thing?

James Shields: well, I keep that in mind.

Haruna Sakazaki: alright, thank you very much. Now, I'm leaving! Have a good day, sir!

I rose from the seat, doing another handshake with the GM as I go outside his office. Sexy Curry.... that is the most random and ridiculous team name I've ever heard. Well, maybe that otaku group thinks that the name is very great but I just dee it not a good name for me. Well, I guess there's no other choice of teaming up with Ms. Matsuda. I hope she forgive me because I almost break her neck. I am a Specialist Champion and I think it would be nice for me to avoid any kind friendly confrontation. Yes, I have a partner to take care of those irrelevant bitches but I already prepare myself just in case my own partner turned her back on me. They are all the same. They are just the same vixens who are willing to kill each other just to gain some gold and fame. Typical people in this business.... and one thing I know about that Erica Ford and Maria Gonzales, they are not a good partners too. I remember that those irrelevant bitches are attacking each other just before Maddie won the Vixens Title so I think I can take care of them. As for now, should I head back to the locker room and see if the other vixens are ready for a surprise party for me? naah, I'm going home, enjoying the peaceful and serene tranquility inside my apartment room. It's always nice to be alone.
Brian Daniels
Post November 12th 2015, 3:41 am by Brian Daniels
I'm Mr. DEDEDE and I'm better than everyone else.

I'm Mr. DEDEDE and I have accolades to spare.

I'm Mr. DEDEDE and have rode on a high horse for the entirety of my career. 

This has become a daily routine reminder, one of which Mr. DEDEDE has drilled into the minds of every opposition he's ever encountered. It's the same testimony he's spoken from a parchment so ancient --- it's dawned on me how you've gotten so deceptive. But you're not deceiving me, you're not even deceiving Ryan Savage; you're deceiving yourself. You have the audacity to pinpoint my recent rise in morality, because for once in my life... the suffering, the pain, the agonizing torture of every disrespectful comment that was ever said about me; it's all grown numb. I'm not affected by petty words, or disordered comparisons. You can size me up to whoever you critically acclaim to be my superiors, but I can easily chop down every single one. I've looked to the heavens, Mr. DEDEDE, I always find myself looking up one way or another. And I see a vision, or maybe it's not even what's believed to be a vision, maybe it's more of a memory that's been locked away. Do you want to know what I saw? I saw the gaping hole, the size of a mere man, within the clouds itself... and falling shortly behind was what seemed like a meteor. It wasn't a meteor though, it was never a falling star. It was the devil himself, being banished from the gates of heaven. But the devil has already been banished, hasn't he? Oh no, this wasn't the devil though --- it was you. You were cast out of the promise land, for being a pretender, for mocking the ways of a GOD. And till this day, till this very second, every inhale and exhale you take, whether you'd like to admit it or not. You've always compared yourself to a stature of a God. You could be opposing the likes of CM Banks, Jaywalker, Heart Break Boy, Y2Impact, but you know what's never changed from each quarrel you had with every single one of them? You mantled your mortality, and showcased what could possibly be an omnipotent being in this very company. What else could you say about a man that's deteriorating from the inside; out. You've been using this same mask to get you through another day, and for what? For the pride? For the memory? For the adrenaline rush? I understand, you've been prompted more than anyone else, to make your sudden departure from this company. And yet, when someone, somehow, is able to bring you to your breaking point and dismantle your very existence. You've always found your way back home into this company, you've always found your way back inside. I wonder, and I ponder --- how much damage can a man who pretends to be unrestricted, will it take to reveal his inner weaknesses? I'd like to believe that I've been a mast at exploiting such vulnerabilities in a person. That I've honed every self-taught skill, that I'm able to take apart a godlike being and snap him back to reality. I know, despite your denial, despite your objection to which statement is factual. You will continue to deny all links to this reality, you're too in depth with the fantasy world --- that's you've sunk so far, I don't see you ever returning back to a normal self. I want you to look me in the eyes, I want you to tell me; that the desperation to being remembered eternally hasn't motivated your current personality. This same personality that has much of a hypocrisy side to it, or do you not remember the times when prophecies meant more to you than your own life?

I can distinctly recall a moment in time, not too long ago, when you chased the same rabbit every other elitist has chased; the World Heavyweight Championship. It was different though, it was back when I was playing as the stepping stool to RAGNAROK, or Devan Dubian and Starr Stan even. I bet you'd like to forget it, even if you admit that it's a bold learning experience for you. How many of those must you go through before you actually learn something new? Allow me to be your teacher for once, allow me to show you the ropes --- allow me to remind you, when you were once Methuselah. This is a side of you, that almost anyone who dares comes across, fears the very presence of. Not me though, and certainly not the man that you claim to have beaten inside the Hell in a Cell. Do you recall being followed by a woman that was known for giving you a prophecy not even you could reject? Fortuneteller... Hamasa; the eye in the sky. Oh, how you've gone through so many personality complexes. It's funny how the likes of you, can water down my way of getting to the World Heavyweight Championship so easily. I hate myself for this, I really do --- as much as I dread and hate bringing the past to the present, it's become blatant that a war between Mr. DEDEDE and Brian Daniels can't go without revisiting our key memories. It was Road to Redemption, you had just competed in a match with what's his name again? Right, right... Kevin Devastation. DO YOU CALL THAT EARNING AN OPPORTUNITY AT GOLD? Sorry, I can't help myself, but to lash out on a man who's used a contract as leeway into a chamber match, to win another World Championship. What about that do you call fair? HUH? Do you think it was unfair of Zack Crash to offer me a chance of redemption? You're right about one thing, you're right about one thing many others have been right about. I WAS ON THE VERGE OF RETIREMENT. I WAS TAKING WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY PRIDE AND I WAS TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT. BUT DO YOU SEE ME NOW? DO YOU SEE WHERE I AM NOW? DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T OF DONE THE SAME THING. ARE YOU SAD? ARE YOU DISTRAUGHT? ARE YOU UPSET THAT THE MEAN OLD ZACK CRASH, THE SAME MAN THAT TOOK THIS COMPANY FROM YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE YOU AS THE MAN TO TAKE THIS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FROM TYLER PARKER? YOU WOULD OF GLADLY DONE THE SAME THING. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. SO, PLEASE, STOP WITH THE CLICHE ARGUMENT THAT I WAS HANDED A WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH... WHEN BOTH YOU AND RYAN SAVAGE WERE HANDED THIS ONE. Or are you used to everything being handed to you on a silver platter now? I'd expect so, being the almighty Mr. DEDEDE. You expect the fame, you expect respect from every single roster member, staff member, every man and woman who buys a ticket to any Elite Answers Wrestling event. YOU EXPECT THE GOOD, BUT NEVER PREPARE FOR THE BAD. IT'S WHY YOU DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF EAW NOW, IT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. AND IT'S WHY YOU, NOR YOUR FORMER LAP DOG WILL WALK OUT EMPTY HANDED. AND I WILL STILL BE CROWNED AS THE EAW UNDISPUTED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.
kevin bush
Post November 12th 2015, 2:38 am by kevin bush
Cameraman eavesdropping on conversation

[Roland] so they finally got around to booking you
[chazz] yeah but they can’t call someone to let them know kim just happened to be looking at the website and noticed I was in a tag match on the per-show
[iven] tag match?!! you ok. who you fighting
[chazz] two mick foley want to bees. I mean The Janitor and

Leon Young . The janitor is actually the EAW janitor
And young is Apocolypta retard I just can’t figure out which ones mankind and which ones cactus jack
[Roland] who they got you working with ?
[chazz] some new york crybaby. Sorry the guys name is Shawn Harris dude can’t even answer his phone
[kim] chazz camera
[chizz] you guys want something for the folks back home fuck it I’m going to tell you what everyone between the rocky statue and the bingo hall already knows when it comes to chazz and suplex city it doesn’t matter if we’re in the same company or on the same side of the planet it doesn’t matter if we’re above the ground or below it because the Philadelphia connection isn’t for life it’s forever. janitor and young survive if you can because I’m not coming to win this match I’m coming to end your careers hunter learn to pick up the phone and call someone or I might just end yours too
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 12th 2015, 2:26 am by Mr. DEDEDE
I had a vision...

and in this vision I saw hell on my road to redemption.

The key is inside each and every one of us. The decision to change everything can be made right now. Whoever you are, wherever you are, even you Brian Daniels, even you Ryan Savage, you can change everything today. You can redefine every previous mantra or belief that you once held steadfast to. You can make the decision to change your world today essentially by changing your worldview. 

There's a saying that I'm sure you've heard that goes "our fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure". A justified cliche when you give it some thought... because inside you are capable of so very much. For example, take a look at what Ryan Savage has done. In one split second decision, he changed the course three careers forever. His actions gave way to a series of events that will culminate at Shock Value when I become the World Heavyweight Champion again. And to think all of this is because of him! He may self aggrandize all he wants, but even he has no earthly idea what kind of power rests inside him. He doesn't know what he's capable of. But a dangerous man knows his potential strengths just as much as he knows his limits. 

That right there is the difference... the difference between myself and so many others, is that truly I KNOW what I am capable of! It's what separated me from the pack even back then when I didn't have five World Championships, or six Match of the Year awards, or two Elitist of the Year awards -- it was my meal ticket when I would have otherwise starved. And some legends over timeallow that fire inside to expire and die along with their pride... it was HRDO who came out on Voltage and said it best. One's memory may live on through time, but a legend will always die. I've been aware of my mortality for quite some time and quite frankly, even if I wanted to forget it, it's not like EAW would ever allow me to. For so long I've been constantly reminded that one day it could all end. I've been prompted more times than I can count to "hang it up" and more often than not, it's by an adversary who's in competition against me. My competition always seemed to know what's best for my career, ironic enough. They seemed to always have the answers, and judging by the remarks from Brian Daniels it's clear he's no different from the rest. But I know Brian Daniels could never admit this... but truthfully he's never been competition to me. I've never found the need to "compete" when my stature is set alongside his, because quite frankly he and I aren't even in the same stratosphere. He can cast his own insecurities on me but they will ALWAYS be without merit. There is no merit to a man like Brian Daniels looking down at me, that's a fact. There is no level that I have ever stooped to that can bring me down to the level he's on. It doesn't matter if he managed to pin me in the past, because there's never been a point where he was the better man. And while Brian Daniels is confined to the past, he so desperately wants the rest of us to rear our heads to the future. Let him bring up your past failures while he brings up his past success! Let him remind you of your inadequate moments while he brings to the forefront his crowning achievements! Let him offer a skewed perspective of your trying times while he can bring up excuses for his own!  

But let me remind you, Brian, what you are to me in the end. You are at my waist, whether you flank me or you oppose me. I tower over you in every single way. You have NOT built yourself up to a level comparable to mine, got that??? There's no point in distorting the facts to fit your own agenda when you're going to be facing reality whether you like it or not inside of High Voltage. Go ahead, compare our last twelve months. You know damned well I had Norman Hellion beat in Hell in a Cell, just like you know damned well you were struggling to keep up with Devan Dubian for an entire year. You know damned well I dealt an irreparable blow to RAGNAROK while your pathetic excuse for a faction could barely put a chink in their armor. And it's laughable that the same man who went out to the ring and was on the verge of RETIREMENT; on the verge of taking his ball and going home AGAIN until he had a title match HANDED TO HIM by Zack Crash, is now asking what have I done to earn my spot against him. What have I done??? For starters, I've had a World Heavyweight Championship reign that eclipses your ENTIRE career. Your whole career fighting for that belt doesn't stack up to the seven months that I held it. I'm supposed to be impressed by what, exactly again? That you've beaten Jacob Senn and Alex Anderson, and suddenly Dynasty Wrestling is maxed out of competition for you??? Why is that, is it because it's the truth or because you decree it? If what you're doing isn't pulling rank, if it isn't playing God, then why don't you tell me what it is Brian? It sounds to me like that big gold belt has inflated your ego and filled your head with so much hot air it's a relief you no longer wear a mask. And believe me I've come out in public forum and I have been forced to swallow my pride time and time again whenever it would expand out of control..... but that's something we all experience, Brian. The eerie thing about it, for you at least, is that you haven't yet. Without all of your setbacks you've never had a chance to be knocked off a step. You go around now deciding who "passes" and who "fails" against you, you go around thinking you get to decide who challenges you and who doesn't, you act as if no company is worthy of having 'the great' Brian Daniels defend his championship against the likes of mere mortals. I don't want to outright accuse you of having a God complex, but you sure are saddling quite the high horse, and you've yet to be knocked down a peg. Every time you've stepped foot on your pedestal you'd call it quits before someone like me can come around and knock you right off of it and humble you. But here I am -- like the being in a black cloak dawning a scythe looming ominously while you go about your day feigning ignorance, and you whistle by the graveyard you walk through in the night, you're doing your god damned best to ignore what's coming, because what's coming is THE END

It's the end of your ego trip, your little boost of confidence from defending your title against a couple of men after spending six years constantly disappointing yourself and disappointing everyone who believes in you. How fitting is it that your confidence is to be crushed by a man who had his confidence crushed and was forced to adjust to harsh conditions as well? See, I can admit to you just like I've admitted a thousand times that Tyler Parker humbled me at King of Elite... he really gave me no other option, he decisively defeated me. But I can say that knowing that I myself have beaten Tyler Parker, so it doesn't bruise my ego as much. But you seem to be so fucking confident in yourself all because I don't have that decisive victory over you yet! But open your eyes for once and look at everything else I've done! Just take a look at all of the pain I've caused, LOOK AT IT BRIAN! IT'S SOMETHING I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMEDAY, THERE ARE CASUALTIES IN THE FORM OF SHORTENED CAREERS, FRIENDSHIPS LOST, FAMILY NEGLECTED, BODIES CONTORTED, BROKEN, DISTORTED; IT'S ALLLLL BAD KARMA THAT HANGS OVER MY HEAD AND THAT DARK CLOUD WILL FOLLOW ME TO THE BITTER END. Don't you dare try to ignore it, especially since........ especially since those list of casualties....... there's a really good chance you'll be on it. You will be another stepping stone to my ascension. Just as you were to Robbie V. Just as you were to the Generation Genesis. Just as you were to CM Banks. Just as you were to Tyler Parker. Just as you were to Devan Dubian. If you look at the patterns of history you will often see the way the future turns out. And history has made it abundantly clear that you're not a player in this game, just another function. You are the chess piece, I am the chess player. You are simply the check point to this game, and Shock Value is my checkmate. 

But I'm no fortuneteller.. as a matter of fact I hardly believe in destiny. I don't often believe in prophecies... only self-fulfilling ones. We are creatures of habit, therefore we are slaves to our own devices, and our patterns that we feel our are liberators are often our own vices. So many of us are trapped by our own delusions... and it hurts when a man that you called a brother is trapped so deeply in his own degradation; slowly being consumed by the entropy in which he's brought forth, but that cake eating motherfucker's gonna eat his cake. Ryan Savage is the gatekeeper to his own living hell -- I didn't put him there, I'm not keeping him there, he is not my prisoner, I am simply his TORMENTER. But he's the one who's barred the gates to stop from getting out... but for the last 18 months that hell, while certainly no garden of eden, was a place where brothers could take up arms aside each other. It was at the very least a sanctuary for us. But little did he know that his best friend could turn out to be the devil in disguise, and when he turned his back on his best friend it was then that the horns would finally come out... and the behemoth would show his face. And when you invite the devil into your home it isn't long before he dines with the ones that you love... I've gotten to know you so well Ryan Savage, to know that there are not many people or things in this life that you love. But I know something that soothes you -- the very thing that FUELS you -- the only thing that suits you. It's winning... isn't it? Yeah, yeah! It's winning! You want to be a winner so bad... you stake your pride all on victory and believe me I RESPECT pride! You don't come this far without it! But you want to be successful because the name of the game here in the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beast, is that, SUCCESS. How do you become successful in a place like this? A good place to start is by breaking bodies, stacking them up to the shingles, breaking more bodies, repeat; so let me ask you........

What will happen when it's your body that's broken?

What will be left of you then? 

Shortly before I lost my World Heavyweight Championship, I recited the tale of the fallen king Ozymandias to a man who once considered himself my protege as well, Tyler Parker. I would hope you're familiar with the story, but if not it's about the great king Ozymandias who once ruled an empire built by brick, stronger than steel, forged by fires. It was basically a narrative from his epitaph inscribed in sand as he and his empire lie in a pile an empire of dirt. Shortly before I won my World Heavyweight Championship I read that same parable to Mikado Sekaiichi. Even at my most diluted state of mind I knew one thing for certain: greatness is much less permanent than it is a pretense. It's fleeting, and no matter how much we chase it we'll never keep it. What I learned more than anything from being humbled by Tyler Parker is that there are some things more powerful than your own personal glory. Some things, like a man's will, means more than his glory. You know what else meant more to me? It was something that, quite frankly was the only thing I had left after all was said and done with Tyler, Norman and Ares.... it was our brotherhood. It was all I had, it was the only reason I returned as soon as I did after Pain for Pride 8. I knew our brotherhood was stronger than what only one man can accomplish. It had more salient value than anything I could have churned out on my own at the time. But you taught me something else at House of Glass, Ryan, you taught me something new for once; you taught me that brotherhood can be as fleeting and as temporary as anything else in this world. It doesn't matter how much you put in, because if the other doesn't value it, then it crumbles. I learned my lesson that day............. now it's time for you to learn yours. You put so much stake into your strength and power, and it's definitely not something to scoff at; however it doesn't matter what you think you've accumulated from your short career here, you haven't been BROKEN. Listen to me..... LISTEN TO ME....... IT. IS MY. MISSION. TO BREAK. YOU. YOU NEED IT, YOU NEED IT SO BAD, I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BADLY YOU NEED IT! Nor do you realize that you don't have to experience it! You don't have to learn the hard way, but YOU ARE THE PRISONER, YOU ARE THE GUARD. YOU ARE THE JUDGE, YOU ARE THE JURY. I WILL BE THE EXECUTIONER, AND I AM ONLY GOING INTO SHOCK VALUE TO DO ONE THING: EXECUTE. ON EVERY LEVEL, I HAVE ONE GOAL, LEAVE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. HOW DO I LEAVE SHOCK VALUE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION? BY LEAVING BEHIND BODIES -- NOTHING ELSE. 

I've felt so much regret in my career and in my life. I've lamented over things I can't change time and time again... I'm finished with it. That's not where my head's at, I don't have enough headspace for  regret. I will not regret the last 18 months without a fight, Ryan. I say this because for me to ever regret all of this, you would have to break every bone in my body until I'm rendered physically unable to step foot into a ring ever again. That's the ONLY way you will EVER get me to regret a damned thing! I swear it, I will never regret damned thing you do to to me, and I won't regret a damned thing I do to you. Even if by some chance I couldn't come away with the win this weekend, as long as I can still move around in the ring you will only then be my biggest target! You are what keeps me going, Ryan. So I guess you're right! I suppose it's true! You were all I had! Bad news for you--YOU STILL ARE ALL I HAVE! As long as I voyage through the depths of hell I must do as the demon's do! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE NOTHING, RYAN! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE LESS THAN NOTHING. THAT IS, UNTIL I WAS SNAPPED OUT OF THAT STUPOR AND I FINALLY WOKE UP! NOW I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL THAT SAME PAIN IN ABUNDANCE! I DON'T THINK YOU'VE EVER EXPERIENCED YOUR HEART THUMPING IN YOUR CHEST OUT OF FEAR JUST YET, NOT IN THAT RING YOU HAVEN'T. I DON'T THINK ANOTHER MAN HAS MADE YOU FEEL THAT NAUSEOUS FEELING IN YOUR GUT, I DON'T THINK YOU'VE EVER HAD TO QUESTION YOURSELF IN EVERY FACET...... YOU ARE GOING TO QUESTION EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF, ABOUT ME, ABOUT THE LAST 18 MONTHS OF OUR FUCKING LIVES! YOU WILL RE-EVALUATE EVERYTHING IF IT'S THE LAST MOTHERFUCKING THING I MOTHERFUCKING DO!!!! 

I saw hell on my road to redemption.

And I heard their screams from the depths inside. 

Eclipse Diemos
Post November 11th 2015, 11:54 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Toby: Sound of Silence

“So what you are saying is...these whispers we’ve been hearing...they aren’t a sign that we are all crazy?” Lucy asked as she set down her pawn on the board, looking back up at Jocelyn as she watched her new sister move her knight up, swiftly overtaking her pawn. Jocelyn had a much calmer look on her face, all sense of being flustered yesterday gone from her eyes and instead replaced by what seemed to be a cold and cool feeling. She examined the board once more to see if that move would leave her exposed before smiling and nodding to Lucy.
“It’s whispers from the Dream Weaver. She tells big brother what he should do, and now she does the same for us, because we are family to him. That’s just how it has always been...but I think that she is more restless because of what she knows big brother is doing.” Jocelyn told her, giving her a quick smile before watching as Lucy placed her own knight directly adjacent to her own. This foiled her strategy ever so slightly, but it was just a setback in the long run. One way or the other...she would take all of them for her own.

“So then what is his plan now that he’s gone to see her?” Lucy asked, leaning forward as Jocelyn removed her knight with the rook, knowing this was a sacrifice as she could easily take the rook with a clever movement of her spare knight or even her bishop. Sacrifice. You couldn’t get anywhere in the world if you didn’t do that...that’s what her brother had taught her. You had to sacrifice everything in order to make it somewhere...but he would never sacrifice her, or the rest of the siblings. They were family. His mind was becoming less open to them though...and he hadn’t really said much to them about his plans. He had told her of course. Somewhat. He said that he would see the Dream Weaver, but she was still in the dark about the whole thing. She could guess, and the whispers were giving her hints and clues, but nothing set in stone or solid. All she had to go on was a feeling, and a part of her prayed that these feelings were not true. She watched as her rook was taken by the spare knight, before she swept her hand up, snatching away the knight as her queen took its position.

“I have an idea of what he might do...and I have a feeling I’m right. I just don’t want to think that he’s going through with it.” Jocelyn sighed, standing up and stretching her legs before noticing Nevaeh looking out the window of the warehouse with a distant look in her eyes. Nevaeh always had a closer connection to the whispers than any of them...possibly because she was the youngest but Jocelyn believed it was due to how similar she was to her older brother. With a smile she walked over to her, wrapping her arms around Nevaeh as she looked up at her. “Big Brother is going to…”

Eclipse opened his mouth wide, blowing out the cold air from his lungs as the ink was splashed onto his back. The Dream Weaver stood just behind him, setting down the red ink bottle and picking up an ink blotter and a small spike like object, pressing the blotter through it. There were only so many ways you could go about this ritual. Besides...he missed having the ink placed against his skin once more. He closed his eyes tight, fighting some of the images that were dancing around just past his eyes. The blade pierced his skin, ink filling the wound as it would in the old ways. New tattoos were nice...but nothing felt better than someone using the old ways of pressing ink into new flesh. That beautiful feeling, of pain mixing with the pleasure of knowing your canvas was growing ever so slightly.

“You don’t seem as distracted as you were when you were a boy.” Mother of Many Children rasped out as she continued her work, her spindly hands containing more strength than seemingly possible as she continued to pierce away at his skin, matching the lines she had made earlier. Eclipse smiled at that, turning his head slightly to face the eyeless woman, that dark smirk on his face. He stretched out his arm, looking at one of the tattoos that had remained emblazoned upon it. A raven, its wings wrapped around a cross with a name pressed into it. His eyes narrowed and he let his arm drop as the etching ceased and he felt a blazing hot wet towel slap across his back, wiping away the remnants of the ink.

“I can’t be anymore. I have too much riding upon me now to just bow out and surrender to them. Hexagun is a dangerous threat...and it’s one that has been holding all the cards as of late. It’s time that we push back...and I can’t let the whispers grow silent in my ears. They have to take form...and this is the only way to do it.” he growled as he turned to look at the mark in the mirror. A crow, it’s wings spread wide as its mouth is open in a screech. Runic etchings marred its wings, the sign of the ritual that would take place. He moved his arms behind his back, running them against the new tattoo with a smile spreading wide along his face before turning back to face her.

“That fire in your eyes boy...I hope that it doesn’t burn you to the ground. You haven’t gone this deep in the darkness in awhile.” she told him, placing her spindly hand along his shoulder as her spider like fingers curled up and her nails dug into his flesh. His lips curled in, wincing visibly but that didn’t seem to disturb him. He instead turned around, cracking his neck before breathing out and heading towards a door at the far back of the room. A door surrounded by broken porcelain dolls, that all gazed at him with soulless eyes. His tongue ran along his lips and he began to laugh as he felt the presence of something far beyond the door...that was waiting for him. Arms outstretched to hold him close...into a dark embrace so close to death. Oh he was ready. He was very, very ready.

Toby walked along the side of the street, holding tight a small package in his hand as well as a note that was taped against the front of it. His hair covered his face, but a smile was clearly seen on his lips as he walked along the street until stopping underneath a dark street lamp, glancing up to look directly at it before he looked forwards again. The child like innocence in his eyes quickly replaced by a dark cunning in them.

“In the end, Hexagun will never fear us. We are below them, under their radar of thought. They refuse to fear us, refuse to accept that we are all a threat to them. That is what has made them superior. Confidence is never been lacking in Hexagun. If anything they have an abundance of confidence, and that abundance of confidence has made them harder and harder to destroy. They are willing to take out everyone in their path if that means that they will walk out of a match as the victor. So that means that we have to do the same. Big Brother is more than happy to do that. The whispers have said what his mind is capable of thinking. An extreme rules match has given him the weapons to do just that. To go head to head against, not just Hexagun, but against the lies that they have woven all around him. He has listened to those whispers, and now they deliver upon him a gift.

We don’t fear you either Hexagun. We can’t fear you. The whispers have told us scarier things, and we have all seen far worse. We have seen death, and fire, and abuse. You are all just bullies, and loud noise with no fire in your hearts or your fists. In the end...what do we have to fear from you? You can’t kill our older brother. You can’t because he will keep rising from the grave to fight you. You can’t kill him. You never would be able too. So mocking him doesn’t work, and trying to threaten him doesn’t work. You will have to rely on what you do in the ring then...and you all know just how difficult it is to match my brother in the ring. So go ahead. Try your hardest, and see if you are able to bury our big brother. Go ahead. Try.

In the end it doesn’t matter what any of you do to him. Because in the end, you will be trying to lay someone to rest who will fight death if it means they get to tear at your throats. You all have never faced someone this tenacious. Someone this willing to succeed. Someone willing to die if it meant that they have the chance at killing you all, once and for all. When he comes back...you will be fighting a different Eclipse. A much darker...much more...controlled Eclipse. His rage will be his strength. His insanity his sword. His madness...your kryptonite. Pray to the crows, and hope their message meets god...because his horseman of madness...is riding towards you all.”

Toby smiled as he finished his rhetoric, walking towards a mailbox and fitting in the package before walking away. The packages address read simply as 4568 W 15th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia. A part of Japantown. The note read only as: She’s Coming.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 1236337927_eye
S̨͙̝̝͕̭̫̰̘̞͓͐ͯ̎ͯ̀͢͜͠ͅͅḩ̒̍̊͋́̿͛͑̍̋̑͒ͮͦ̚͢҉̞̟͇̠̗̝̻̳̭e̶̷̵̟̬͚̹̗̻͇̻̰̰̠̤̱͎͎̽ͫͫ̅ͤͩͮͥͪ̀'ͤ̈͑͂̋̋̏͌ͬ̓̔ͩ̂̽ͨ̑̔҉̛͙̥͖̬͇͔̪̦̳̞́͢͢s̶̗͈͓̝͓̮ͮͩ̐ͥ̔̅͢ͅ ͭ͌̔̄̔ͭ͋̏͏̡̧̭͇͍̤̰͙̹̼̳̻̮̼̘͇C̵̲̱̳̺̲̙͓̬̰͍͙̗͔̞ͥ̿̈ͭ̐̉ͯ̍ͦ̔̚͢͢ơ̶̫̯̠̯̇̍̆͂ͮ́ͩ̉͠͞m̛̓͊ͯ̍͏̡͉̟̝̘͚̬͓̝̦̙̭̭̦̰̫̣̘ï̶̯͖̣̤̘ͣ̓́͘͜͢n̸̛͈͍̬͍̯ͫͣ͋̉́̇̈̀g̦̥̲̫̏̏̅̎̌̕͝ͅ
Lioncross
Post November 11th 2015, 11:47 pm by Lioncross
You say you respect my victory against Heart Break Boy; yet, you showed no respect at all.

You say that you talk so you won't get fined; yet, you had a lot to say about me.

All right, half-assed Marshawn Lynch - let's go.

I'm not here to sit around and call you a hypocrite - hypocrisy is alive in all of us. Instead, let me just talk about you. You brag about whining your way to a later spot and try to shove it in my face; what you don't know is that I was happy to lead off. I got the chance to be Alcides freakin' Escobar, and I delivered. Just like he did for the Kansas City Royals, whom you seem to be offended by me talking about. Heart Break Boy and I set the tone for what was a great show. You got what you wished: a later match. Then you smashed the other half of Heart Break Pizza with kendo sticks. I don't know if you're trying to feel good about yourself after realizing that I put on a better match than you in my old age of 32, or hurt my feelings, or whatever, but I get where you're coming from. Opportunities are there for the taking. You took that one. I can respect and even applaud that.

Why haven't you done the same elsewhere? You want to paint yourself as somebody who won't talk - somebody who hates the media. There are so many fans who agree with you; they think the cameras have no right to see us behind the scenes. They think that Pierre McGuire is the LEAST annoying of all the interviewers in the industry. You have a great chance get at least some support, since everybody else thinks your attitude stinks. But you stopped halfway. You kept talking about me. And talking about me. And talking about me. There's not a lot to say about me, Samurai. I step into the ring. I win matches. On occasion, I lose matches. I hang out with my family and friends. I do interviews with Pierre McGuire. I like the Royals. And yet, you so effusively paint a picture of me that's nothing like it actually is. You're either a master of the English language and storytelling, and you half-ass that in order to act like you hate the media. Or, you hate the media, and you half-ass that in order to take pot shots at me.

Who are you, Mexican Samurai? A few months ago, I was asking that question because I didn't know who you are. Now, I'm asking that because I know that you're GOOD. You had one of the most dominating performances at Redemption, which is probably WHY your match wasn't all that interesting. But, you just don't seem to have the ability to choose who you are. You say you're here for your paycheck, yet you were talking about how you should be in a higher spot than me, since I just got here. You say you're talking so you won't get fined, yet you wanted to prove how my accomplishments in this industry don't mean anything here in EAW, as if you're defending EAW's honor against the veteran newcomer. I felt the fire in those statements. Then, you doused your own fire with your own attitude.

Again, I don't want to call you a hypocrite to somehow make myself seem better than you. One of us will prove that he's better on Showdown. If anything, I'm just here to do what Heart Break Boy did with me. As it turns out, I was right about HBB in this sense: he had me baited all along. I went with it, I beat him, and he saluted me for it. He wanted to make me a better person and a better wrestler. His mistake was that he poked the bear... the lion, I suppose. Now, I'm not as nice or as benevolent as HBB apparently is, so I'm just gonna front with you. I'm poking you like this not so you become a better person or a better wrestler. I just want you to think about who you are. Then, come Showdown, show me your answer. Come to Showdown ready to make a point about how you're better than me and you actually deserved to wrestle later on Redemption than me.

I'll then proceed to fill you with doubt when I show you that you can't prove that. This time, I'll be the one stopping you halfway. Insecurity will be alive in you. Due to that, you'll continue to turn your back on the media while trying to take petty pot shots at others. You'll want to make points. But you'll stop halfway. Then you'll stop halfway again. And again. And again. And again. Your entire career will be half of what it could have been. You'll eventually realize that it wasn't my fault for taking a place on the card. It was yours.

Don't ask yourself if you're better than me. Ask yourself if you're better than THIS.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next