Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Victor Maero
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post October 10th 2015, 3:21 pm by Victor Maero
Maero enters an empty hallway wearing his normal doctors scrubs and mask. Maero pushes a cart of medical tools through the expansive corridor, the hallway is made out of concrete with no windows and a door on each end.

Maero: “I have been defeated for the first time… Now I must regroup, I will become more powerful from this loss, However now is not the time to dwell on such petty things, it’s time I think of my next opponent, Shawn Hunter,”

Maero gets to the door at the end of the hallway opening it into a room with lights hanging from the ceiling pointing in all directions, the walls are all concrete and the floor is a mirror. When Maero enters the room loud grunts can be heard, Maero then walks over to table covered by a red velvet sheet and pulls it off, revealing a man bound by leather straps.

Maero: “It’s nice to get back to my roots sometimes,” Maero says picking up a syringe. “Time for the anesthetic, you’re a big boy this shouldn’t hurt,” Maero injects the bound man who sqworms more and more as the needle gets closer. “There, that didn’t hurt did it?”

The Man screams but it’s muffled by the leather strap covering his mouth, Maero walks over a cabinet leaning against the nearest wall, he pulls out a heart monitor among other medical apparatuses, Maero begins to hook up the Man while speaking.

Maero: “Things seem to be changing, I plan to be part of this change, I’ve discovered that some people deserve a second chance at life,” Maero finishes attaching the medical paraphernalia.

Maero: “Alright time to begin then,” Maero picks up a scalpel and cuts off the man's shirt, the scraps of cloth fall away revealing black dotted lines on the man's chest “Shawn Hunter… You think you’re the only one with the killer instinct,” Maero begins to cut along the dotted lines on the man’s chest, “Where the Hell do you think you are? In some kind of fairy kingdom? You clearly have no idea where you are,” Maero looks over to the heart rate monitor and watches it jump.

Maero looks down and pulls back the skin on the chest of on the man he is operating on, he looks into the open wound and stares at the blackened lungs inside the man's chest, the man begins to shriek before falling completely unconscious. Maeros eyes widen and a smile creeps across his face, he then begins to cut around the darkened lungs.

Maero: “You and I both know this isn’t a place for the faint of heart, so why did you come here? We already have enough sob stories,” Maero walks away from the man to grab a jar from a nearby shelf, “This isn’t your kingdom oh ‘New Age Killer’ this is Battleground place where nobody is ever safe from defeat, this is where I will fight harder than ever, for I might not be all that I dreamed,” Maero injects his patient with a syringe and then throws the empty syringe against the wall, it bounces off the concrete leaving only a dent.

He then unscrews the cap from the jar removing two new lungs and removes the blackened ones from his ‘patient’ and inserts the new ones, Maero watches the mans heart rate with one eye as he continues the surgery. He then begins placing the new lungs into the man's respiratory system.

Maero: “Listen well Hunter, you and I are not equals until you prove that to me, I’ve been to Hell and back, it’s time for both of us to move on from our journeys and start living,” Maero finishes attaching the new lungs to the man and watches breathing slowly become more uniform, He then places the cut open skin back onto the wound and begins to sew it together. “To take a spot at the top you’ll need to fight through the best, but I don’t think you’ll even make it past me,”

Maero rests and waits for the man to regain consciousness, after a few minutes the man opens his eyes and begins to scream again, Maero unbinds his mouth.

Man: “You lunatic! I won’t let you get away with this!”

Maero: “Calm down, all I’ve done is replaced your lungs”

Man: “What the Hell are you talking about?”

Maero: “I’m giving you a second chance at life, now take it and don’t waste it like the others,” Maero begins to unbind the man.

Man: “Oh thank God, I thought you were going to kill me!” The Man begins to sit up almost in tears.

Maero looks him straight in the eye,

Maero: “Looks like you wasted it too,” Maero picks up a scalpel from his table and stabs the man in the throat, an ear splitting scream comes from the Man and is that last thing that is heard from his mouth, “God… Maybe I’m not all I thought I was… This dream of mine will take time, so for now call me…” Maero walks away from his patient and victim, and stares at the dent he made in his bunker, “Doctor Maero” 'Doctor' Maero walks back to his operating table and adds some more organs to his collection.
Post October 10th 2015, 1:30 pm by My Watch Has Ended
The best type of warriors there is are the ones that have mutual respect for each other
We are not all men who have the fondness of date in the form of battle as some battles may rise earlier than expected. I can appreciate your frustration for this match not occurring during the concluding stages of this tournament and with my control of sincerity, I can say that you may be the most anticipated opponent in this tournament, even considering those removed right now. I am blessed with the comfort of an opponent’s approach that does not flourish upon mandatory aggression towards me because I am lively. I have had this habit of attracting men who do not want to confront me with respect and whereas that is shameful, it is refreshing to live in this atmosphere compared to the norm of anger. Most men use threats as a method to tap inside my head and try to create an unsteady rift that will surely create loss for me but I am a man that will be noble at first unless there is reason to have hostility against my opponent and like everyone should know by now, Gabriel Eden does not have any legitimate reason for such a poisonous speech and it gives me delight to notice his response. I listened to his speech and was amazed by how calm he approached this, as I reminded the norm of the attitude in EAW. He acknowledges how lethal I can be inside the ring and I can value that. I may not be the most supreme Elitist in this company but my work should have contributed enough to get the message inside people’s heads. I am no Devan Dubian but if you calculate the amount of times my strength has suppressed the ignorance of others such as Clark Duncan, Ventura or even the man I defeated last week, then people should gather that I am not some ‘has-been’ and that I should’ve aborted the plans to return and I am glad Eden sees that. He doesn’t throw random assaults in my direction because he values his ignorance so much; he sees the problems he may come across and notices he has to push greater if he wants to beat me. I am not saying however that I have the advantage, I have never battled with Gabriel before and for all I know, he could be a better physic than I do but does that keep me up at night? Well I have battled men who have a more domineering body than the one I own and have a better record of triumph than the one I possess but the impossible does not exist in EAW. Impossible isn’t even a word when you’re toying with the prospect of a match because anything could happen, as clichéd as it sounds so. 

The problem is for anyone including my opponent this week is that I am not a man who can go down simply and whereas he’s known to that information, he should also be known to make some research so he can advance to the finals of this tournament. I know you may not believe defeat is in your future but there are always different possibilities for the future and I will pledge defeat is the future for you. You might not believe how famished I am to take this chance, to face Aren once more but it is more than just a promise I made with him. It is a chance for me to finally become champion and to silence everyone who has become sceptical towards the nature of my approach to matches. Of course, I am not ignoring your hunger to finally reach this but you’re in a competition against me and no matter the values, I will always be hungrier in a competition. It does not matter if this is your first time challenging for a championship on EAW because as soon as you step in a contest where I am involved, I will always carry this notion that I have the greater thirst for success. I am not arguing who is right in this discussion but I am just cautioning you that I will delay your road to championship glory a little while longer but as I said earlier, it is all down to who can survive longer in the match. I will not allow myself to suffer early on; I have a promise to bring to life. Despite everyone’s purpose, there will be an obligatory sacrifice to every competitor in this competition, even if my attitude towards them is different from the norm of the arrogant. 

I don’t want to come off from this speech as egotistical or malicious because that is not the person I am. But I am someone who is not going to back away from what I plan to show on the night it matters, no matter who the person I am up against and their attitude. Your personality is a special kind of beauty, one that I am not familiar with in EAW and I return the kindness. In the ring tomorrow, all our fairness will be irrelevant as I throw my strength towards you as I remove your stability and take victory to move into the finals. This week has been far from the regular, confronting a warrior with clean intentions, a similarity towards me. There is nothing much to respond towards you with but a caution. You may have that respect towards me, a respect that I love dearly. As much as I wish you the best of luck and value your strength, I will take this opportunity to reject you from the bliss of victory. Your short voyage in this tournament will meet its end this weekend and I will take this victory to elevate me into the finals and my own heaven. 
Cailin Dillon
Post October 10th 2015, 1:25 pm by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #3

So salty you are at the notion of what little power social media really has. I didn’t post that because I really cared what anyone else thought about your words, I posted that on twitter because I want to see the fire in you about the Vixens division. You think we’re all nothing but a big pile of garbage, and I understand how you could think that. Just as every other aging wrestler who’s glory days as a Vixen have passed. Yeah, you’re fighting with the big boys now and you’re the best just like you said, yeah, I get it whatever. My ego isn’t fragile, but I was angry. I don’t get how someone like you can have so much hate for us. You talk about egos so much. When did your ego rise so far through the roof that you wanted nothing to do with a next generation of Vixens?

I get it, I do. You’ve been around the world and seen it all. You’ve fought on the biggest stages and raised a Vixens title three times. You’re one half of the tag team champions now. Why should you give a damn about anyone below you? When I call you entitled and you try to tell me what you say is just facts, you are full of so much shit. I haven’t checked your eyes, but are they brown? It would at least confirm you’re full of it up to your eyebrows. Not everything you say is true. There are plenty of Vixens who aren’t useless whores, and most of aren’t the garbage you make us out to be. Sure, we’re not Cameron Ella Ava or Cleopatra. None of us have as many titles as Sabina or Kendra Shamez. We aren’t trying to be those people, we’re out here trying to set our own legacies in stone. But people like you, acting old and stuck in her ways, a regular stick in the mud — you won’t even allow the thought into your head that a new, young Vixen could rise up. We can’t compare to their body of work because we just got here. But we have the chance to do just as much, if not more. Would it piss you off if one of us became a four-time Vixens champion? I’m no different than you Claudia. I want to prove I’m as tough as any Vixen can be. I take that directly from your own mouth. I’ve been out to prove people wrong about me since Day 1. We’re not that different at our cores. Not as different as you’d like to believe.

You pick on my association with Iconomy, and I get it. We’re not you. We don’t have the success of Hexa-gun. Our message hasn’t been as loud or clear as yours has been from the beginning. We have made ourselves into easy targets along the way. You six have been unstoppable forces while we have teetered back and forth with our success. Your group is accomplishing what they set out to do and we are still trying. I have not taken a stance to dismiss what you have done. The performance you had against the anti-gun contingent was a strong flex of the power Hexa-gun truly possesses. But why should we give up? Who would we be as people if we gave up? I know on my own part I could not stand the idea of giving up. My intentions with lining up against you in a match haven’t changed since that first time I learned we would fight. I want to fight you because you are the best. Not just the best Vixen, but among the best in the world. I’m not naïve, I understand the value in fighting the best. I want to beat the best, but I also understand the lessons learned in whatever the result is. I’ve learned lessons just this week as we fight with our words.
I do admire that in some ways take back the words you said about the Vixens, but I don’t think you truly think different of us than what you said before. No matter what you say, your true thoughts were aired out about us being abominations. I share in one opinion of yours. I don’t care who it is, what they are or where it’s at, I have made it clear I will fight anyone, anytime because I want to be even better. I want to prove I am better, just as you are out to mow down everyone in your path in an effort to establish your greatness as a wrestler. It’s unfortunate that our legacies in this business are only established by how many titles we’ve held along the way, and the belts we wear around our waists. I honestly think me and you could have a fight for the ages that should be remembered for eternity, but everything in this business seems to be about belts and trophies. Titles like Empress of Elite that presents someone the opportunity to fight for a title. It’s a shame that efforts like what I will show this week likely won’t be remembered all that much because it’s nothing more than a match on a regularly scheduled show. I don’t live for the Iconomy. I share their vision that there are quality wrestlers and hard workers that don’t get their due. We’re no different than you in that respect. Both fighting for what we believe are valuable changes to the status quo. Don’t try to big time us because we step up to a challenge.

I understand that you don’t care what people think about you. At the end of the day, I don’t either. I’m sorry my innocent tweet has bothered you so much. But I’m not sorry other Vixens felt the need to comment on what you thought about them. I didn’t set out to irritate you, but I’m surprised I tweaked just the right are of your ego to make you lash out in the way you did. You are truly egotistical and self-important, but it’s hard to fault you for it. How can someone with such achievements not think so highly of themselves. Even since you’ve returned from retirement, you have only extended your legendary status by laying legendary beat downs, both through your words and with your in-ring ability. You have proven that you still have it. I can’t be faulted for not trying to rise to the occasion when I’ve only been here months. But I guess you feel the need to point that out. It doesn’t matter how long I’ve been here. Have I not proven anything to you this week? Have I backed down and put myself in the corner after the way you beat me in our first meeting? Hell no I haven’t. If anything, I’m even more excited for this matchup than I was for the first time. I will ever back down from a challenge, and that’s not a reflection of my intellect, it’s my desire to fight.

I do congratulate you on the fact that you’ve never had to dream. All I ever had growing up was my dreams. I dreamt about the mother I never met. I dreamed about future opportunities in a wrestling career with 12-year-old me becoming the world champion. Now there isn’t as much time to dream. You can’t dwell on the future when you need to focus on what’s right in front of you. That’s all I’ve ever tried to do since I arrived here. I’m not any of the girls who complain about when I was screwed over, but I do find irony in calling someone a champion after she needed to cheat to beat me. You’ve set my status in this company so low, how can I respect someone who had to cheat to get past me? Is that person really the best? I love this sport with a passion that is truly hard to explain. Win or lose, I will always try to fight my heart out and I will consistently learn from every experience and use it to grow. I came at you like a dull idiot earlier this week, burning a disc like some tough pyromaniac that was going to set fire to your legacy. But I’ll give you the real me in the ring this weekend. I will fight my heart out and give you my best, just like I do every week. It won’t be easy like it was last time, and you can be sure I’ve learned from my mistakes. Our meeting will not only be different this time, but it will be polar opposite from last time. You’ll probably never respect me, because I doubt you respect anyone that doesn’t get in line directly behind you and just follow your way. You won’t be ramming my head into a post and proving me to be garbage in the ring. But no matter what happens I can guarantee you will never, ever, over look me again.
St. Anger
"You Will Be Forgotten"
Post October 10th 2015, 2:57 am by St. Anger
LAKE COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT

Friday, October 9, 2015, 17:24PM – An elderly man was found deceased and in advanced stages of decay in his apartment on 37th and Winton in Jasper, Lake County, West Virginia. There appears to be no foul play, but the man, who at this point has not been identified, has been deceased for well over 96 hours. Further investigation will need to be done via dental records to confirm the identity of the man, but he is presumed to be 68-year-old Ricky Valentino. Valentino had been the prime resident of the apartment but has no immediate family that could comment on the situation. Residents in the area described Valentino as kept to himself, often even depressed and brooding. One resident explained that Valentino would go several weeks without even leaving his room, so the fact that he had not been seen for about five days was not something anyone thought differently of. Residents also reported the scent of “rotting meat” throughout the building the previous day before Lake County Police received an anonymous tip that Valentino’s deceased body had been in the room for some time. There is an ongoing investigation not only on the confirmed identity of the man, but also if the death was a suicide.

[END EXCERPT]

(The camera pans through a musky room, clothes and boxes scattered messily across the floor. Face down on his bed, lays a deceased man. Bodily fluids and decaying liquids soak the mattress. There is a putrid smell coming from the body as well as maggots crawling under the skin of the deceased man. Unaffected, a second man pulls up a stool and sits at the man’s bedside. He is wearing a clean, pressed suit and a black mask. The camera stays away from his face.)

Voice: When death comes to take us, we are taken alone. One by one, we’re picked off by death and ripped down into the earth—first by our souls and soon thereafter, by our bodies. This man is in the process of returning to the earth, drop by drop, bit by bit of rotting flesh. And many should envy him for that. But what they won’t envy is how forgettable this man is. He’s been lying here for days without anyone caring to call, without anyone even coming to knock at his door. No one noticed his changed attitude over recent weeks. No one in his family wrote him letters. No one. This man didn’t have to wait for death to be alone. Life proved to be just as lonely. But it isn’t anyone’s fault that he was handed a lonely life. This is just how some lives go; some people prove to be forgettable. With or without them, life moves the same way. Their impact isn’t apparent and their presence is meaningless. And even if they want to lie to themselves and say that they matter, that someone out there cares, that they’ve still got time to make a difference, they were made to be nothing but background noise to a much larger, more important symphony.

What Hexa-Gun has done in this company is nothing to scoff at. Their presence here has proven to be as impactful, if not more impactful, than anything else that has ever been draped across this industry. And in the background are those people that kick their legs while Hexa-Gun holds them down and beats them into submission. They are the faceless victims that are made out to be examples for those who stand by and do nothing. Their names and upbringings don’t matter. What matters is that they’ve crossed us and they will be laid to rest, returned to the earth once more, just as quietly leaving as they did entering. What this “Iconomy” has done in the past with Hexa-Gun doesn’t concern me at all. I sat down and contemplated for a long time what I can say to these three elitists that would stick to them the same way what I said to Mr. DEDEDE stuck to him, the same way that what I said to Pizza Boy stuck to him, and so on. But at the end of the day, my impact on any of you doesn’t matter. La Muerte will control the most significant part of your existence, and that has little to do with my discretion. The three of you are each forgettable people who are just as susceptible as this man to one day be forgotten about, left decaying in their room for upwards of a week without anyone even bothering to check. The last eyes that will fall upon you belong to La Muerte, and she will look softly upon you before she takes you away. But you will mean nothing to her as you mean nothing to me or anyone else in this company. Your descent will be in silence—no celebration of your career or your limited achievements, your work ethic or your will. You will be forgotten and your memory will decay whether you are prepared for La Muerte or not.

(The masked man stands quietly and places a hand over the man’s head, brushing his matted hair back as patches fall away from the rotting skin. The masked man pushes the stool back in its place and readjusts his tie before walking out of the bedroom. As soon as the door swings shut, it swings back open as police walk in to find the body.)

To rise, first you must burn.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post October 10th 2015, 2:08 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown Promo 2

"So this is what it's all about."

(Cloud is hunched over the shoulder of EAW interviewer Stan Lawson, staring at his laptop. They're on the EAW main site reading the announcement of the Specialist Championship.)

Stan: You're in a qualifying match...and you didn't know about the title itself?

Cloud: (shrugs) I'm terrible at checking messages.

Stan: (laughs) You're cute when you're dirty.

Cloud: You're ugly when you're a smart ass.

Stan: Touche. Wanna shoot an interview promoting your match?

Cloud: (excited) Hell yeah!

Stan: I'll get set up.

(Cloud uses her phone to check her face while Stan and the camera guy prepare the equipment. A few minutes later, the interview begins.)

Stan: This is Stan Lawson here with the phenomenal Cloud Matsuda in State College, Pennsylvania! In two days she faces off against Raven Lee in a Specialist Scrambler qualifying match! How does it feel to be in consideration for a possible title bout?

Cloud: Pretty damn good Stan, but I'm far from meeting my goal. There's still the objective of defeating Raven Lee. Since the match last Sunday,  nobody has heard from her. I'm sure she's alright given the fact she's in a match with me. But unfortunately, that's as far as my empathy goes. To be honest, I haven't thought much about Raven. Not because I think she's weak or I'm thinking too far ahead, but because of confidence. I'm confident Stan. I'm confident that I will beat her via pin or submission and make my way to the rodeo!

Stan: Is there any specific reason for your confidence?

Cloud: (smiles) I've developed something of a knack. A knack for beating Vixens, at least in multi-man matches. Lumen and Alexis may have won one over me, but I wasn't the one being pinned. Madison caught me off guard with a vicious Afterlife clothesline, but only after I pinned her sidekick and Lumen seconds apart. And, let's not forget my debut match against Leia Nirvana and Katie Rotten. So yes Stan, I'm beginning to realize my 'specialty', something I thought to only possess in ladder matches. Right now I'm testing this theory and you hold the answer Raven. You are the dependent variable of my hypothesis: If I can beat several vixens at once, then you shouldn't be a problem. Time to fly.

(Camera turns off)

Cloud: (grinning) Was that good?

Stan: Perfect. Listen, I was wondering-

Cloud: laterz! (Runs off holding a peace sign)

Stan: I-uh...

Camera man: Dude, you don't ask a lot of girls out, do you?

Stan: (sighs) Nope...
Post October 10th 2015, 12:51 am by Guest
    Well this is an interesting turn of events isn’t it? I had to let my confidence get the better of me, and now here I stand with my foot in my mouth. I will admit that I stated whoever won the match between Rokuro Masada and Liam Catterson would find themselves in the finals, and honestly, I meant it… To a point. You see, when I made that statement, I was of the mind that I would find myself across the ring from them in that final showdown. Alas, karma has come to bite me in the ass, and I must now face the repercussions. Am I withdrawing my original statement? Of course not, that’s not the kind of man I am. Instead, I will say that had the cards been dealt differently, my thoughts would still ring true. If it were Zayn Christ or J.D. Damon squaring off against Liam Catterson this week, the result would no doubt be as I had predicted. Instead, what I had initially intended to be the finals of this Pure Tournament has been gifted to the great fans of EAW a week early.

Now the way I see it, I can go about this in a couple of ways. I can take the obvious route and explain to Mr. Catterson in no uncertain times how and why I am going to move on in this tournament, leaving his dreams shattered. I could also take the ultra-nice guy route and wish him the best of luck in this endeavor as we both intend to give our all. The most interesting route however is the path I feel I have to take here. Honesty is the best policy and for me to break this down for him in a way that cannot and will not be refuted seems like the only way to get my message to Liam loud and clear with no fear of a misunderstanding. Liam seems like the no nonsense type of guy that would appreciate being told exactly how things are going to be instead of being subjected to some kind of arrogantly driven mental diatribe. I can respect that. It doesn’t make my path any less clear however.

You see, when I made my comment last week about the finals, I did so not expecting it to come a week early, but alas, here we are. So the fans are treated to the true finals of the Pure Tournament with a victory lap match to follow next week. Now, from what I have seen of Liam since my short tenure here in EAW, to say that this match is going to be like any of the others I’ve had would be selfish misdirection, and that’s not who I am as a man. I am fully aware that this will more than likely be one of the most physically grueling matches I have ever been in, and with the stakes as high as they are, nothing less would be expected. For me to assume that I’m going to steamroll over Liam like have the others before would be ludicrous. I have made a name for myself by pushing my opponents to their very limits, often times, using what little reserves I have left to go that much further. This week, it will take everything I am mentally, physically, and spiritually to see to it that my road is not cut short. This match is going to end in one of two ways. Either I’m leaving victorious, or I’m not leaving on my own accord, and you can take that as gospel.

I have fought too hard to get to this point, and I don’t care if it’s Liam Catterson, Rokuro Masada, or Jesus Christ himself, nothing is going to stop me from fulfilling my dream. I have all the respect in the world for Liam as a man, as competitor, and as realist. In another time or another scenario, I could see the two of us actually joining together for a greater good, but as the fates would have it, this week, that is clearly not the case. Both Liam and I are vying for the opportunity to face Aren Mstislav for our chance to claim the EAW Pure Championship, etching our names and possibly our legacies into the annals of EAW history. To hear Liam tell it, this is just another day at the office for him, but for me, this is everything I’ve worked toward. The culmination of all of my hard work, my rigorous training, and my sleepless nights comes down to Voltage. It’s because of that fact that I feel defeat is not in my future. While the pressure may not get to him as he has stood in the spotlight before, for me, this is a whole new world. One I have fought my entire life to get access to, and now that I have, it’s going to take nothing short of death to stop me. While I may not know his motivations first hand, I do know that I want this more.. No, better yet, I NEED this more than him. One thing I have learned about this business is on any given night, any man can punch his ticket, it’s all about who has the drive, the talent, and the desire to bring it all together for the match of their life. That hunger, that drive that burns deep inside of my soul is the exact reason that I cannot accept defeat at Voltage. As God as my witness, if it takes my dying breath to see it through, I WILL leave Voltage with my hand and my head held high in the air.

The Ascension of the Archangel continues at Voltage. As I push myself to my breaking point, watching Liam struggle to remain coherent right along side me, it will be in that moment that I dig down deep, drawing power from every source I can find, and use it all to send him crashing through the Gates of Eden, facing his judgement and ending his night in a way that he most certainly could never have hoped for. Toss me to the wolves and I shall return leading the pack… Liam will discover how deep this determination goes at Voltage, and I wish him the best of luck when looking for a way to overcome it. My family, my friends, everyone who has ever meant anything to me will be watching at Voltage, and I will be damned if I’m going to let them down on the biggest night of my career. Liam wants a fight, and I shall give him nothing less. Not because I’m a giving man, but because it’s all I know how to do in this business. My blood, my sweat, my tears, and a piece of my very soul will be left in the center of that ring and when my name is called as the victor, I will receive the vindication I have fought so hard for.

“Daddy, when are you coming home?”

As I heard that three year old little girl’s voice come through that phone, I was quickly reminded of why I do this each and every week. I was reminded of why I give my all to an industry that gives nothing more than money and pain. The idea of knowing that when Voltage airs live, my wife, my daughter, and millions of people around the world have their eyes glued to the screen to watch me give them my all, holding nothing back, and leaving them all with a feeling that they got exactly what they wanted and more.

“I love you daddy, I hope you win, and we’ll see you soon. Good luck!”

This is what it’s all about. I am fighting not just to fulfill my dreams, but to see to it that my daughter is able to live the life I couldn’t. As I look into the eyes of Mellany, I see the innocence I fight to maintain in our youth. I see the undying love that can only come from a child. Most importantly, I see the most important person in my life looking at me as if I were actually a superhero, as if I could do no wrong, and I can’t bring myself to let her down. She asked me when I first became a part of this company if I was going to be champion someday. I told her that it was only a matter of time, but I knew deep down that it might never come to fruition. As I see the opportunity this close to my grasp now, I feel that I have to fight that much harder to see to it that I don’t break the promise I made to that innocent little angel. I promised her that if ever I was to find myself in reach of championship gold, I would do everything within my power to see to it that I brought that championship home to her, and as the lord almighty as my witness, I will NOT let her down.

“I miss you daddy. Love you. Bye. Mwah!”

I miss you too Mellany.. I love you too… I will not fail you now.
The Consigliere
Post October 9th 2015, 11:41 pm by The Consigliere
OH! WHAT'S THE MATTER, CAILIN? Your feelings get hurt by the Heart Break Gal so bad you had to run off to social media and pander to your fellow vixens to gain their support? Shit, they're not even the good ones who fell into your self-pitying crap, because those who think your opinion even matters, and agrees with you, are the same ones who are equally as garbage as you are, but you know, good for you! I didn't know your ego was that fragile that you needed the other vixens' votes of confidence to restore your own. I hope you're fucking proud of yourself.

Sometimes I don't understand. I try to tell people the reality of this unjust world, and they pass it off as another lecture designed to flatter myself and make it seem like I know everything. I try to let them know I give credit to their work, and they repay me by saying I'm an entitled veteran who thinks so highly of herself that she ignores the efforts of others. Now I talk to you, I have stated facts, I've expressed things that the average person would find completely understandable and sensible to the point that even you know there is absolutely nothing for the Iconomy at the end of the road if they keep doing what they're doing, aimlessly threatening my team who has just come out of winning their battle at Civil War, and yet you choose to dismiss it and act like I'm just parading Hexa-Gun's importance to your faces. People don't heed my advice, they treat me like a villain and repay my kindness and wisdom with hatred, and when things don't fall in their favor and I leave them battered in the ring, and EXACTLY what I've said becomes to reality, they continue to hate me and still act like I never warned them. But I'm used to it. People can be stubborn and hypocritical, and that's why since I stepped in this company, it has always been my mission to prove everyone wrong and make sure they know I'm as tough as any Vixen can be. I dealt with trash like Eve and Sabina, I dealt with trailer park whores like Christy Cruise. I dealt with ape-faced nitwits like SG1. I dealt with brain-damaged piece of shits like Carrie and Cameron Ella Ava. I dealt with cumdumpsters like Cleopatra. And last but not least I dealt with my most bitter rival Kendra Shamez. And what are you expecting me to do now, Cailin? Are you expecting me to tell you that they were tougher competitors than the new line of Vixens of the modern day? Were you expecting me to give you a rundown on how great they are, propping them up by comparing them favorably to past vixens and making them appear to be bigger threats than their body of work shows they are?

Heh, I'm not going to do that because I'm not a fucking liar. I never intended to insult the entire Vixens Division, and it's not because I think the vixens today are far better than the old ones, because in an objective point of view, you all have your different styles, different personalities and different means to win, and I commend that... But that doesn't take away the fact that all of you are beneath me no matter what generation you are. It doesn't matter to me if you're a Vixen, an Elitist, a duke, an empress, or whatever the fuck you want to be. I've made it clear that if you're an opponent, you will be taken out if it means me further cementing my greatness in a land that is survival of the fittest. No effort really is recognized unless it's for gold, no one appreciates any of your hard work unless you're fighting for something that you want, and people never really get the glory and fame they aspire to achieve unless they break barriers and shatter glasses into opportunities, instead of waiting for them to fall on their lap, pretty much how you live your life now. You can say all the beautiful words you are expected to say -- how these titles and crowns don't matter to you, that you live in unity with your Iconomy brothers and that you are here because you think getting your ass kicked and getting verbally berated is fun for some reason, but I can bet that any day if yet another shot, another chance comes to you that you don't intend to waste, your eyes will light up on the thought of gold and you will fight like it's the only thing that matters, brag about it like you're the best person in existence.

I like how you think I care of the impression that I give to the world. I like how you think I have to explain my own words in order to appeal to you or the fans, just because you don't even agree with it and decided to stir trouble for me and your horse-faced tryhard friends in the Vixens Division. I guess you got me, Cailin. I really am vain. I really am self-important. I really do believe that I'm the greatest vixen of all-time who has claimed the gold she has her eyes on, who has shined in this industry like a bight star none of the other "returning legends" have done. I really did return to this company for the Tag Team Championships with my quintessential partner. I wanted to form Hexa-Gun and be the group that we wanted, fighting for changes that we wanted to happen. I wanted to show the world that the Heart Break Gal is still alive and she is fighting in this company until she says enough is enough, when that is, only she gets to decide. I give my best in every match I fight in, I leave when I want, come back when I want and I'd still be considered the greatest, why? Because that is the right I have earned. This is what experience has taught me. This is my way of saying that the world revolves around me AND ONLY ME, and when you moronic Vixens who haven't even tried spending an entire year in this company try to exercise that same right, it just comes off as pathetic, and it makes it difficult NOT to insult you.

I never dreamed of being the best, Cailin, I just do it. I never take time to dream about success, I just make it happen. I don't prolong wars, I just win them. I don't spend my time wallowing over losses, and never shutting up about being screwed over because I understand that it's part of life, its one of the risks you should be willing to take when you step in the wrestling industry. People will get jealous, people will do their best to make you suffer, and no matter how many times its happened to me, it doesn't break my spirit and I simply move on to the next challenge. It's not my problem that you choose to cry in your room and act like a bitch in social media to give me a bad name hoping somebody would give a shit, the same way it shouldn't be your problem if I choose to bash your face in the steel post and show your garbage vixen friends that you just don't fucking matter to me.

For months and months, I have steered clear of trouble. I have always been the person who is good at smiling the pain away and hiding her emotions. I have always been one to cope with anxiety and frustration by laughing away my problems and pushing them to deal with later instead of facing it when it was needed. I wake up in the morning with my arm draped over Y2Impact, and then we go to the kitchen and have a cup of coffee. And then we would jog for about two hours. We come home, read books, watch our shows, or a movie, or play video games with each other. And on weekends we go to an amusement park, or a sports event, or a bowling alley, or maybe a quiet dinner for just the two of us. Y2Impact gets called in for his GM duties, I get called in to commentate. I help him through his injuries, and he'd make certain he's always there for me. Things were so gentle. Things used to be so easy. Not a single effort was neeeded.

I don't really blame anybody if they just want a healthy life of comfort and security. They wish to take the much-traveled road where no monsters would appear at the side of the street and there's always lights wherever you go because someone might pull you over and rob you blind, especially late at night. Nobody wants to feel trapped or vulnerable. No one wants to feel miserable. No one wants to handle difficulties because they know there's a price to pay if you dont succeed in your endeavors. Easy is good. Easy is safe. But the problem is -- easy is boring.

And then I came back to EAW. Why did I come back?

Just this morning I wake up, still with Y2Impact, and after we had our coffees, we walk down to the street for a jog... and there was a change in the atmosphere. What once was the faces of those who wave hello at us in a lovely neighborhood in Seattle, has been replaced by complete strangers outside at the park of whatever hotelroom we were staying in. And I realize that our everyday routine has become... not so much of a routine anymore. We still go out to dinner, or watch a movie like normal couples do, but this time we often get interrupted our opponents who think they have the right to an opinion. I spend a lot of time training. I spend a lot of time in the gym. I spend time making statements like I do now, and picking out nice clothes so I always look presentable and stunningly beautiful to the fans who pass me by. I hate signing autographs. I hate having my picture taken with weirdos I don't even know. But being a performer who practically lives on tours and is expected to show up when needed is just part of my life now. Because it rewards me with the opportunity to perform in the ring and prove those non-believers wrong.I get to tell them how things work in this company when The Heart Break Gal rules, and that I will never be beaten on their best day and my worst. Fans chant my name out of hatred and love, they state whatever criticism they have of me but in the end all they can do is watch me be the superstar that I was destined to be, fulfilling my purpose as the Champion who fights in every match, and every battle she's in with no fear of her opponents whether it be the legendary Mr. DEDEDE, the notorious Dark Demon down to the moronic Chris Elite and the pathetic Eclipse Diemos.

After everything I have said, after everything that's been done, you think the smartest way to get in my head is quote something the epitome of stupidity Mexican Samurai said. Are you fucking kidding me, Chris Elite? Is that how things are going to be? You're just going to base your criticisms and your assumptions off something another guy who has NEVER even come face to face with Hexa-Gun before had to say? Someone who nobody thought was important enough in this company, and nobody thinks is worthy of a championship? Someone who has to seek out another guy just to get himself some recognition, but claims he doesn't really care? I get it, Chris Elite, you're out of words. You're out of material. Out of cards you could use to discredit Hexa-Gun for their continuing dominance. And dealing with the Iconomy on a daily basis, at the same time knowing that you'd face your demise, really could melt your brain until you're no longer in control of your bowel movements. Nobody said you were jealous of our success. Nobody asked you to care what I have done in this company for the past month or from the beginning of time, you fucking idiot. You spend too much time asking for advice from talents who are equally as mediocre as you are, that you think proving a point to these god-awful fans and giving a shout out to my former idol is similar to flaunting my victories to you personally. Did you honestly think I'm here to impress the likes of you? Now why the fuck would I do that? You spend too much time worrying what people say that you can copy and use yourself, that you completely ignore what your mind has been screaming out loud this whole time: Please don't hurt us, Hexa-Gun. Please spare me, Heart Break Gal. Please don't end my career, Y2Impcact. Please don't humiliate me too much!

You say too many words, but that's really the only thing I hear from you. I've already explained how it wasn't my fault that you Iconomy shits couldn't perform a wrestling  maneuver, I've already stated my piece on how Hexa-Gun defeated you because you were such careless twats. I've already made it clear more than once that there is absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise us, or give us a difficult time, because while you think that this would be a defining win for you, is just another match for us to win, another mission that we have to complete, and another team we intend to take down before they even get the chance to land a punch in our faces. And why do I have to repeat these things to you, Chris Elite? Why do you continue to insist that it really isn't the case when the record books only state the obvious facts? I have been understanding, Chris. Even though I think you're just a fucking retard finding his place in this industry and struggling to keep his head up to win his matches, I continue to humor you and respond to you for the sake of conversation. But it's like you never even try to go beyond mimmicking other people and stating these half-assed logic when you address me and my team. You never change. You'll never be great. At least when people speak of Hexa-Gun in a negative manner and tell us that we're old and annoying to fantastic and unstoppable, it implies that people actually talk about us, it says that we make our presence known and we are not just another team of random picks of new generation who will never amount to anything. We make an actual impact, we fight intense battles that people like you can only dream of happening. Haven't you noticed, Chris? Nobody even talks about the Iconomy. Nobody looks at you as a threat or a group of people who help each other because you are not in any way united be it in your beliefs and your goals. You could walk away from this company tomorrow and decide to work at a gas station, and nobody would even notice that you've been gone.

You gave a good fight the last time, I'll give you credit, and right now I can tell that you're wlling to give everything in order to defeat us, but Chris, this is not a one-way street. There are two teams playing in the field. You are not the only ones hungry for a victory. You are not theonly ones who would put up a brutal fight to confirm their greatness as a team.

You people give me a fucking headache.

So after I've just dealt with Chris Elite's mental retardation, I now have to sit through Eclipse Diemos' schizophrenia. Great. That degree on Psychology wasn't for nothing, eh? It's really annoying, but amusing how you people put too much effort on your statements just to get in my head, like you're supposed to be onces who struck a nerve just because you were deep in thought even though you don't really care to investigate our stories. I mean, really Eclipse? Loneliness? Mentioning my children? Torturing somebody like nobody has done that before? Damn, you are a whole new fucking level of pitiful!

I do have children, thanks for asking. Twin daughters fathered by one who was known as a legend in this industry, but is practically dead to me now. They were raised as two beautiful girls who made their own decisions, who got to have their own opinions and thoughts on different issues. They were briefed of what is right and wrong, they were allowed to experiment new looks and open their minds to new experiences as long as it didn't mess with their health or ruin their lives. They aren't supposed to be involved in the in-ring madness unless they planned on becoming a wrestler, they were granted riches and flair, and a good life where they were bought nice things so long as they kept their grades up and excelled in school activities. They were encouraged to step up, to become leaders who would succeed in life no matter what they intend to do. Do you want to know why, Eclipse? It's because I don't want them to end up with stoners and drug addicts, or turn into one themselves. I don't want them to be screwed over by those who are beneath them. I want them to be as competitive as I am. To be as hardworking as I am, to avoid becoming a directionless failure who makes bad decisions and struggles to find meaning in their lives through stalking people and sniffing panties of underaged girls. I don't want them to become someone like YOU.

I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I'm an open book, one that is a struggle to read, but you just know the content is genuine, while people you go around trying to look menacing and mysterious yet your words really have no actual depth that would make me sit back and reflect about the things you say. If you take away the torture and the crying children, people might mistake you for Chris Elite, but older and happens to touch kids in their sleep, you are exactly what you've shown to be since debuting EAW, a run-of-the-mill performer who doesn't go beyond gimmicks, and is making it wayyy to obvious that he's struggling to be more than he actually is. Isn't it clear to you now, Eclipse? You mean nothing to the world. It would actually be a contribution if society gets rid of the likes of you, because children can once again cross the streets without the fear of a tattooed-faced convict feeling them up. And it's not your fault. You have nothing better to do. And I can even bet that you don't know what Hexa-Gun is half the time you've been torturing these poor imitations of our group. I've seen you spread the word about how the Iconomy is going to wreak havoc, and are just waiting for their  chance to shine. You look at the clock patiently. You wait for days that turn into weeks. Weeks that turn into months, as you mouth the words "anytime now", but no matter how many threats you throw and how much of your madness you show, your efforts still have been fruitless, and you still have no gold in possession because you are lacking the muscle and the brain to execute your grand plans and make something out of your sad existence. Tell me, Diemos. Knowing that the Iconomy has been nothing but a waste of air time, how do you still say that Hexa-Gun is considered the joke? Knowing that the Iconomy is the bad flu that can be cured, insects that can be fumigated, do you honestly think we'd let you put an end to the true committment that is Hexa-Gun? You're all deluded. You're all suffering from hysteria. None of you even stop and think about what you're getting yourselves into before dealing with the Hexa-Gun Sole Survivors of Civil War. You run your mouths without looking at the facts. How do you expect me to even twitch at the sight of you, when all you people do is throw words around and make it seem like you matter because you have your so-called confidence to get you going? Nobody fears you, and nobody cares about you. That is the sad truth.

Fuck it. And I am done trying to be reasonable. I am done attempting to understand. Now I find myself wondering why I even tried. I'm just going to compete in this match with my partners Y2Impact and Luzmala, and make certain that you're once again put in your place... and make no mistake, just like last time...

HEXA-GUN WINS.
Clark Duncan
Post October 9th 2015, 9:46 pm by Clark Duncan
Sometimes, you should just have hope rather than expectations. Expectations not being met generally leads to disappointment. I guess I'm lucky I've learned over the years and stand here today a hopeful man every time I walk into something. I mean, it's a bit of a stretch to say I'm forever the optimist, but I generally have a positive outlook on life. When I saw myself booked for Battleground I was excited about what was to come, I was even incredibly flattered that they would even have Ken Stark welcome me. That doesn't happen for everyone. Let's not talk about me though, let us talk about Calvin Havoc and his buddies. I hoped for so much more when I heard that Calvin and friends were gonna reply. I really did.

Get this. Calvin is gonna destory me. Calvin is gonna cause me pain. Calvin is gonna give me hell. Oh Lord, save me from this nightmare for here I stand quaking in my boots at the sheer terror that awaits me. I can't run, I can't hide, Calvin's name is probably be the name on my death certificate. Just a heads up, you're all invited to my funeral to be held on next week's Voltage. Rarely am I at a loss for words, but everything Calvin and his guards said have left me thinking they're a few fries short of a Happy Meal if you know what I mean. Calvin, Michael, Sam... whoever I'm talking to... do you seriously think you're the first person to say those things with such intent. Maybe while you're sitting there, stirring in that padded room, take a moment to think about how God damn stupid your words are. Not just stupid, but generic. Every second elitist who walks through EAW's doors basically says that they're gonna cause their opponent pain and will destroy them and on very few occasions do they actually deliver on those promises.

So yes Calvin, to answer your question, I do think this is some kind of joke. You cannot be serious. If you are, well... uh... I guess you gonna be in for a very rude awakening. Maybe it's the snap back to reality you need, it might be a hard enough knock to adjust your brain into thinking like a normal human rather than some lad that was wrongfully let out of a mental asylum. You can have as many Dunkin' Donuts as you want Calvin, they're quite often complimentary when I'm around. As for a Duncan Donut? Well, if you're into cannibalism, take a bite. I'll warn you now that it won't end well.

And this Michael dude, who does he think he is? Me? Quit with the quips, that's my job. I provide the laughs around here. I'm all for others cracking jokes... if they're actually funny. Wow, okay. I had to think about whether I should even acknowledge half of this simply because of how petty it all is. The Michael Clarke Duncan lines? Heard that. Getting me confused with Macklemore and his terrific fashion sense? I can't say that's ever happened before. Congratulations, you've just made history. Business like persona? Someone clearly hasn't done their homework. This is no persona pal, this is as real as it gets. Not everyone is a psychopath like your friend Calvin. I'm sorry Michael, but I didn't realise that the amount of life threatening experiences endured were an indicator as to whether one could win a match in an EAW ring. I'll remember that for next time though and be sure to pass that on to those that I face in future, thank you so kindly. Shit, wait what? I have a failed escort service? Man, this is news to me. Damn, do you know something I don't? I have an idea! How about you tell me of this supposed service I don't even have while Sam is nursing Calvin back to consciousness after the match on Monday night? Done deal, I'll see you there.

Last edited by Clark Duncan on October 10th 2015, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
VENTURA.
Post October 9th 2015, 9:21 pm by VENTURA.
Showdown Promo
[Addiction]

I don't know really what else to say right now, I really don't. I thought this all ended at Territorial Invasion, I thought all this buzz and drama just seized under just a second when Team Dynasty prevailed victorious. For heavens' sake, I was the sole individual that jeopardize Team Crash's chances from winning last week Saturday. However, still, EAW just cannot let go of me. Unless there were any modifications of the term "war", I don't recall enemies after a war recruiting people from their fellow rivals. The losers lost everything that they had and possessed. The winners received their massive accolade, and in Team Dynasty's case, they finally grabbed the collar to wrap it around the neck of Zack Crash. I told everyone, even Zack Crash personally that I don't like him and what he has done for this company, so I was going to ruin him. I ruined him. From Kevin Drake to Zack Crash, even those the list is growing slowly and slowly, my mission is still ongoing.

I don't know what scheme EAW has up their sleeve by inviting me back to Showdown, but if this is a gesture for me to come back here, then I decline with the fullest of smiles. I am your destroyer, Zack Crash no longer breathes under this company anymore. Whatever Chairman that may come next can arrive, only will he just face the same wrath Crash most recently faced. So please tell me, what is the catch? I am already familiar that Scott Oasis, Hades and Kevin Devastation are all looking to try and destroy me, and I am waiting with open arms for them to do so. Stop cowering behind the shadows just to make some sneaky appearances and assault me from behind, which is the routine that the many tend to do regularly. Come and fight me, come and reveal to me that I made the greatest mistake of my entire life at Territorial Invasion. However, that will never be the case because you people are just scared and weak, so scared and weak that Kevin Devastation wanted to go one-on-one against me, and to even add more fuel to the fire, he wants a first blood match. What a bloody fool you really are.

Kevin, it would be absolutely too easy for me to reveal to you that you are making a disastrous mistake, but who am I to do as such because you are mostly notable to committing mistakes. You storm in and out of this company almost every week, looking and hoping to just escalate straight to the main event scene and come up with statements such as, "I deserve to be here." You are wrong, Kevin, you don't deserve to be here. Creating personas isn't going to help you escape from the quicksand that you have already planted for yourself. Ever since Team EAW met its fate at Territorial Invasion, have we ever heard from you? Not even a mere syllable. That is who you are, Kevin, and that is the state of degeneration that you have always been in. The gig is up to try and resurrect something that has already been deemed dead. You've been given multiple chances for you to prove to everyone that you are not becoming rusty, but rather you are about to take that leap of faith. Now, I just have to clear you out like how I have cleared Vic Vendetta, Kevin Drake and Zack Crash from EAW, and what a fine avenue for this occasion, a First Blood match.

Normally, I don't like to get my hands all dirty and bloody, just because it would be too gruesome for you people to even witness. In Kevin's little La-La land, he may envision a First Blood match to be something like a mere mouth or nose bleed, a cut on the arm, and all that ridiculous nonsense. If you were looking to try and do those things, well now is the time for you to look for a different approach. On Showdown, I am not looking to cut your arm or make your mouth and nose bleed. I am afraid I am just going to have to break each and every bone of yours....then I can have my bloody dessert. That is the way in which I operate and never will I look to depart from it. You are just one of the hundreds of parasites that are infecting the sport in which I hold sacred and important to my heart, and it is about time to alleviate that woe, starting from you. I don't know what has been going through EAW's mind to bring me back to this slum, but if it was for the cost of jeopardize your "career" and sending you off to nonexistence, then I guess that would do.

THIS IS SPARTA.
Impact
Post October 9th 2015, 9:21 pm by Impact
There's nothing I love more than a rowdy, rambunctious cohort of individuals that have proven nothing and already assumed their victory a foregone conclusion. I could simply point to to the fact we've done this dance before and walked away as the winners with our hands raised, but I'll follow my career arc and continue taking the road less traveled by and adapting to new circumstances because that dynamic has never failed me before. Eclipse Diemos has already made a grave mistake in thinking he can somehow manipulate me and play the role of the joker when, in fact, I've been the puppeteer ever since I returned five months ago. He, along with Cailin Dillon and Chris Elite, have disregarded overwhelming evidence in human history and chosen to rely on the ol' Gambler's Fallacy. Because they're operating in this ill-advised manner of their own volition, I will spare not the slightest inkling of mercy or sympathy in annihilating them on Showdown. From time to time, I genuinely feel bad for my opponent because they're kind-hearted people! They're just walking on the straight and narrow like the majority of Americans, trying to make a living and put food on the table. Simpletons like that couldn't possibly account for the danger they'd soon encounter. But The Iconomy, who I needn't remind already lost to the Hexa-gun agents of extreme less than a month ago on Dynasty, are participating in an act of overt, willful ignorance; therefore, when they lose and collectively embarrass themselves and further shame their names on Showdown, I will not award them the luxury of a second chance. Nobody will shed a tear as they meet their demise at the hands of The Mercenaries and the genetic wonder Luzmala is. Having lost to us before doesn't make The Iconomy any more likely to defeat us on Showdown by way of some newfound wonderworking strategy they've managed to uncover in the past month. You'll march to the tune of Hexa-gun's drumbeat just like you did before when vixen beyond all vixens pinned Cailin Dillon on national television when the world was watching, and just to add insult to injury, on your home turf! All of the circumstances, whether it was the environment, the lack of familiarity, the reinforcements at your disposal -- The Iconomy had every puzzle fall exactly into place and, lo and behold, saw their aspiration to defeat us and show their mettle unravel before their very eyes, and before they even knew what hit them, Hexa-gun's theme music hit and the rest was history. You make defamatory statements about Hexa-gun and its goals, you babble and boast about the significance of your personal interests and hollowly elaborate on how they contrast favorably with Hexa-gun's quest to permanently revive extreme and allow the youth of this generate to thrive on the same platform that catapulted me to stardom... And we're cocky? We're arrogant? We're self-important? We're elitists? Our agenda singles other members of this roster out? Perhaps every one of those accusations is true, but if it's correct that we know a trapper by his furs -- and history suggests we most certainly do -- I have openly admitted to possessing every personality defect everyone has morally incriminated me for, and BECAUSE of those factors and not in spite of them, I remain successful simply by being comfortable in my own skin and not denying the nature of the beast. Flip the script, and you high school theater class rejects damn me for my personality traits and the various heinous acts I've committed in your own obtusely warped perceptions... And none of you circus clowns even had a match at Territorial Invasion! Tell me, what determines "righteousness" and "justice" when the individuals that fight for their arbitrary version of those values repeatedly fail to capitalize when the opportunity is sitting right in front of them? If that's the "honor" you've chosen, so shall it be; but you've picked your poison and now you're choking on it.

Maybe that allowed you the chance to bide your time and wait to find an optimal spot to attack your prey, but Hexa-gun went to war and returned from battle largely unscathed and feeling the euphoria of a monumental victory that thwarted enemy soldiers, and The Iconomy? Of course you couldn't have won a war; YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT ON THE WARZONE! You stayed safe at the barracks and didn't move a muscle, better yet, took a glance at the battlefield and mustered the courage to inch a little closer to the front lines and stopped dead in your tracks while the sweat ran down your foreheads as you realized you'd taken a false step and couldn't move from the land mine you'd been too ignorant to properly prepare for. At that moment, your lives perfectly synchronized with your careers -- stagnant.

Allow me to reiterate that I have never remained stagnant. Now, am I proposing that Chris, Cailin, and Diemos forfeit this match? Of course not, never mind the fact that a decision that well-advised is beneath their intellectual capacity to begin with. I fight in the endless pursuit of an extreme sanctuary that celebrates and enshrines the philosophies on which the foundation of hardcore wrestling is built, that much is unquestioned. I've been transparent and forthright about what I stand for and what I represent from the onset of Hexa-gun's formation, and despite that, I'm disappointed others have thus far been incapable of grasping what this movement truly means. Guys like Eclipse Diemos, who attempts to instill fear in whatever audience he performs for as a subtle projection of his own insecurities. You are a feeble-minded sheep who thinks that by deviating from the norm and being "edgy," you can generate interest in your otherwise dull, fabricated character and gain a following by adding a little bit of panache to your routine. An act is nothing but an act, and quite frankly, your shtick has worn thin with me. In my career, I have used a child as a human shield to defend myself, I have lulled to sleep the wits of some very sharp, shrewd men, gaining their confidence when it was convenient solely for the purpose of later disposing of them like brittle, used paper plates when they were no longer of use to me. No amount of your theatrics can fluster me; I undergo rigorous and extensive training to prepare myself for every possible scenario, every personality, regardless of whether they're a total wacko insane asylum escapee like you or a red-blooded, blue collar American hero with a purple heart. How do you think I recruited Tiberius Jones, Drake Jaeger, The Burned Man, and Luzmala? Verbally committing to their best interests was enough because they had faith in me and their visions aligned with my own, but it's no secret to anyone with fully functional eyesight that none of them fit the standard of what modern society considers socially acceptable. They're aberrant men who have been given a platform to embrace their inborn differences and use them as a strength on the grandest platform imaginable; your differences are manufactured for the sake of pleasing a bored crowd and giving them the cheap entertainment they crave. To phrase things more concisely, you are a fake, a phony, a fraud, a Rent-A-Clown with a bright red nose and ridiculous-looking disproportionate shoes that can't cash the checks he writes. I can see you're trying arduously to make everything work Eclipse, which is why your imminent loss on Showdown will be that much more frustrating when Hexa-gun makes it all look so easy.

To see an enemy filled with confidence and become consumed with their inflated perception of self-worth -- there's nothing more tragically beautiful in our industry. Chris Elite thinks he can strategize his way through this ordeal and build on his failures, Cailin Dillon thinks she's demonstrating her virtue by not giving up in spite of the setbacks that befall her, and Eclipse Diemos is savoring the sweetness of his cherry pie in what may be one of his last suppers before he's forced to ditch the act, pay for the expenses of tattoo removal and become a real estate agent once his wrestling career is deemed a failure beyond any shadow of doubt. Varying skillsets, no doubt, but all equally delusional! And my, I can hardly wait to hear the music to my ears as Hexa-gun's symphony of destruction is played from beginning to finish on Showdown while poor little Eclipse Diemos's dance with the devil lasts what feels like forever. The bells will ring, the keys on the piano will be pressed with unprecedented fervor and precision, and the blood will stream; but Hexa-gun will always gleam with a shine that blinds its detractors and silences its critics as the movement continues and another sun sets while our intensity rages until the representatives of "elite" wave the white flag and concede defeat.

Last edited by Y2Impact on October 9th 2015, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sons of Chaos
Post October 9th 2015, 6:32 pm by Sons of Chaos
Chaos...
Hell...
Slaughter...
HAVOC!..

Those were words that Havoc was known for nothing more nothing less, I guess you could say sometimes the man didn't know when to slow down and give his opponents a break, that is where the career of Clark Duncan this week on Monday Night Battleground. Because he is the man that the Havoc One will be against, but as for now, Havoc is in the confinement of a “padded room” as the cameras can see him sitting in the corner pounding his head against the padded wall, the camera zooms in on his face as he gritted his teeth, growling to himself.

HAVOC: Last week was just the beginning… the beginning of my destruction, my chaos… MY SLAUGHTER of the EAW roster… Victor Adams was just the beginning… the beginning of my revolution… until I get my hands… on what I deserve, what I’ve busted my fucking ass off since day one, becoming a World Heavyweight Champion.

He looks down at his hands where he knew soon enough would be a championship he could call his own, his hands shook with anger.

HAVOC: Do you think this is some kinda JOKE, Clark?.. do you think my destruction is a fucking JOKE!.. my chaos is your slaughter, come Monday you step into the ring with me…

He raised his head up, looking into the camera.

HAVOC: Nothing will prepare you for the PAIN... the HELL... the fucking CHAOS that is coming your way this Monday at Battleground in Green Bay!

Havoc laughed methodically looking into the camera, still pounding his skull on the padded wall in front of him.

HAVOC: THIS MONDAY… I SINK MY TEETH INTO A DUNCAN DONUT!

His laugh got louder, more methodical, even twisted, he looked down at the floor again as the cameras back away, the door of the room opens up as Michael Shaw and Sam Steele walk into the room, looking over at the camera, Shaw whispered something to Steele as he slowly walked towards Havoc, Shaw on the other hand walked up towards the camera.

MICHAEL SHAW: Hmmmm who is it this time, oh that’s right Clark Duncan, are you by any chance related to Michael Clarke Duncan?.. if so, give my condolences to the Duncan family…  Michael was a great man, a great actor.

Shaw laughed to himself, running his hand over his mouth and jaw.

MICHAEL SHAW: But if you are related to that family… I like to give them a little advice, DISOWN YOUR ASS!.. you are probably the most pathetic person I have seen in wrestling history… your little furry jacket and business like persona… give me a fucking break man, we all know you're a damn joke and Monday night Havoc is going to prove just why you are just that!

He paused with a smirk on his face.

MICHAEL SHAW: Let me tell ya something, Clark… you haven’t been through the life threatening shit this man behind him has been through… the life or death situation, the prisons he has been in his entire life!.. what the hell kinda shit can you say you've been through huh, kid?.. besides failing to having your own damn sex escort service, you suited up fucking playboy... come Monday at Battleground, Havoc will show you the PAIN and SUFFERING he has been through for years!.. this Monday HAVOC will bring SLAUGHTER to your career... hahahahaha!

Shaw continues to laugh sadistically as he backed away from the camera walk back towards Steele and Havoc as they forcefully drag Havoc out of the room, Havoc screams out at the top of his lungs while being dragged out of the room.

HAVOC: BEWARE THE DEVIL IS BEING UNLEASHED THIS MONDAY!.. BEWARE!

The camera stays on Havoc, Shaw and Steele as they drag him off towards the exit area as the scene fades to black.
AlexisDiemos
Post October 9th 2015, 5:12 pm by AlexisDiemos
“So in light of our true empresses loss, I think I’ve proved my place in this world finally. I’m getting the hang of competing once more, and I’ve found my sense of wanting and being here. I think that the public understands that I’m not just some weakling either. That not only do I deserve to be here, but I’m going to be here always. I will never retreat, and never back down. That’s just the kind of wom...no...the kind of Vixen I am. I don’t back down from anyone or anything. I just go head first into all confrontations and damned be the consequences. That’s just how it is. That’s how it has always been. Growing up in Ireland, I had to fight for my own survival every day of my life. When I finally got out and into the world, I discovered my path to freedom, and I tasted it. The sweetness of a life without combat. When I discovered that I realized something...that I felt...empty. Like I was missing something. Something important. In the end it wasn’t until I found myself in Michigan Stadium, watching a triple threat match between Hades, Dark Demon, and Zack Crash for the Answers World Championship did I understand what I missed. It wasn’t until I saw Hades arm raised for the victory did I understand that. I missed competition. I missed the blood, sweat, and tears that were spilling down my face as I laid my fists into my opponents. I missed all of that. Now those opportunities are given to me. I had my moment at Pain for Pride. I lost. But those days are done. Now...I come back with a new impact. The dragon is soaring...and it will swallow you all whole.

Take for example, the beautiful luchador that has entered into our midst. Serena Ji. She has the grace, and the technical ability to make it big in this industry...and they throw her against me. Throwing a fox into a wolf’s pack to see if the fox survives. That makes sense right? Serena I hope you realize that what I am going to do to you, it has nothing to do with who you are. I think you are probably a very, very sweet girl. You were just...in the wrong place at the wrong time. You will have many, many more times to rise to fame and power...but not against me. Against me, there will only be pain and suffering. Blood and broken bones. I’m sure that, since you’re a luchador, you are used to that, but I don’t think you really know. I think that you are going to try to out luchador me...but I don’t do that. I am just about putting my every pounding heartbeat and raw emotion into every fist. No fancy moves. No highflying. Just pure impact at its finest. That’s how I work. Come at me with full strength Serena. I want to tear the wings off of you, you beautiful bird.

Then...the gods of EAW decided to bless me with another opportunity at greatness. The empress of elite is over, but now...now there is the opportunity of a championship scramble match. Isn’t that exciting? I will be able to compete against the very best in my division, all for the rights to hold a brand new title. Exciting right...so what will it be Lumen? I’m sure you are just as eager as I to compete in that match, after all that’s just who you are as a person. Someone who is more than happy to fight tooth and nail for a cause. I can’t wait to see what you can do...only I know what you can do. I know because I’ve seen you compete, and we’ve been on the same side. You aren’t anything special. You look down on others, because of some misguided pedestal effect that you view yourself in. It makes no sense to me. You make no sense to me. You believe that you’re what? The light of this world, here to cast out the shadows of our division? From where I’m standing, you’re ego is what's blocking out the sun, and that’s just making more darkness. When it comes down to you against me Lumen, I want you to understand where our power lies. You rely on the impact of your words and the harshness of your tongue. I rely on my fists. Do you understand that? The difference between us is...I don’t play at this like a middle school cheerleader trying to impress her fake friends. Lumen, you and I aren’t kids anymore. We’ve grown up...or at least I have. Now put your fists up, and fight me. Step to the dragon, and be burned in her flames...and go out like lights.”
Devan Dubian
Post October 9th 2015, 5:07 pm by Devan Dubian
There is this deep urge inside of me that is restless for a good fight. It just has come so easily to me recently and that is not necessarily anyone's fault because the matter of fact remains that the altitude that I currently float on cannot be matched by a single elitist on the roster whether it be a peer world champion or some exotic rookie. I will not try to overreach my bounds and say that I am a prideful world champion who is willing to take on any competitor that steps onto my doorstep because the truth is, I would like to keep my reign going for as long as I can without attracting too much attention. There are those kind of world champions who want to track down any contender and take them down regardless of the situation surrounding them and in the midst of all that, they lose their world championship and wonder where they went wrong. I on the other hand do not mind at all taking the back train because I know that by the time my reign ends, it will be standardized on its length but not the actual content. It does not really matter to most people whether a world champion facing a reigning Hall of Famer or an exotic rookie during his reign because those details at those point in time are obsolete, they only care about the period in which you held the world title and will use that to assess you. It is not a perfect system but it is not something I am willing to debate, I just have to accept it as it is and realize that now that I am world champion, I must pick out my more opponents more carefully. However in my attempt to do that, it seems that I have ultimately fatigued and bored myself. It is not even the case of taking on effortless opponents anymore because the matter of fact is that the whole current roster can be grouped in such a caliber, there is literally no one elitist who can take me head on. It was about being careful but now that I undeniably know that I am the status quo of prominence, I can take anyone head on without any toll what so ever. I give you the freedom of playing lottery with the roster to come up with a valuable enough elitist to face me and you give me Hades? It seems at this point, my boredom really will never end.

I know that you were trying to sound bullish there Hades but you must have surely realized somewhere through that mundane speech that you spent more time praising Brian Daniels in that short span than really anything conclusive about you. However given the swerve that your career has taken in the past year, I am not surprised at all if you haven't really got anything meaningful to boast about because let us be honest; it has been as eventful as those exotic rookies careers I was talking about earlier. It just seems to me that everyone who decided to participate in that Team EAW at Territorial Invasion was on that team because they were in the middle road to nothing and found themselves being granted an opportunity to headline an event, something that all of them were not used to in recent times including the likes of you Hades. I had no horse in the race at the event despite being the proud world champion of EAW because it genuinely didn't concern me and I could really care less for it but to see your teams performance that night, I have to admit that it was absolutely abysmal and you individually weren't excluded from the part of the slouch either. It made me feel crummy mate to even be affiliated with you, even it just happened to be indirectly. It seems completely inane that you can stand confident from such an abysmal performance and look the man who made his former mentor leave the company in the matter of minutes in the eye and abruptly tell him that you have any kind of chance in this match. I will humor you for a second though and keep us on this train of thought and let you believe you can pull off some kind of miraculous victory this weekend with no stakes on the head but the matter of fact remains that when it matters, I pull out all the stops for a certain victory. I defeated you as a World Champ a week into my move to Showdown last year but fell short a few weeks later when it mattered because I did not maintain the same mentality that I hold now, the formula I am running myself on right now cannot be conquered. However even a victory at this point this weekend seems a pipe dream because it essentially is, I have already defeated the best talent on my current roster - my mentor Starr Stan and I can admit to that. I also made him leave this company whatsoever so how do you expect it to go with an inferior talent? You can look at the chart in any which way you may want but the facts remain that I won the Answers World Championship at Pain for Pride and my peer Brian Daniel did not do the same until a few months later and the other guy is not even an active member on the roster. I have made it this far not because of luck but because of actual substance, actual results. That is something you lack and when I defeat you in easy fashion in the matter of minutes come this weekend, expect the same aftereffect you have received from the larger amount of matches you have participated in the last year. 

It's the year of the King and no simple, fictitious underworld demon is going to stop the greatest reign ever from happening.
Warrior V1.
Post October 9th 2015, 5:04 pm by Warrior V1.
Well, let's look here. Valiente Wyvern has not even spoken. Not a word. As silent as a rat on the train in the New York subways. No wonder you hide behind a mask. You use your descriptive colors and tribal patterns on your mask to somehow force an illusion of intimidation. An illusion of greatness. An illusion of self esteem. But when you step in the ring with a man that is as coldhearted and coldblooded as I, the mask comes off mentally. All your fake intimidation, your petty greatness, your dying self esteem is exposed, and the Warrior goes in for the kill. 

See it's different with me, Valiente. Once I finish you, I have bigger fish to fry. And I will make you bow down to me, surrender your mask, and pledge allegiance to Version 1. I will make you feel the pain that I've endured throughout the years when I was unemployed and out of work and out of luck. But now.. now you're out of luck. 

Now... EAW YOU'RE OUT OF LUCK.

There's nothing left for me to tell Wyvern. But let me just speak to the rest of the EAW roster. EAW, you've been warned. Voltage, you've been warned. Warrior V1 returned with the only intent of WINNING the world championship. Warrior V1 returned with the only intent of PROVING he is the greatest of all time. And Warrior V1 returned with the only intent to wreak havoc on the rest of the roster. 

And while you all are talking about how great you are... I'll be training... I'll be working... I'll be awake. Because the Warrior never sleeps. The Version 1 is upon us.

Scarlet
Post October 9th 2015, 4:22 pm by Scarlet
The camera was peeking out to the parking lot, trying to figure out what member of the Dynasty Roster they could catch as the show has just started. Instead, they have found of the two newest vixens there, Serena, talking on the phone with someone. She was very much into the conversation that she failed to notice anyone looking at her.

"Ugh, did you see the announcement on the EAW.com site? Oh man, I can't believe it. This is the company that I have been waiting to join. A company that actually caters for and appreciates their female athletes that bust their ass every week on TV. I mean, without us, they would be some plain old sausage fest company with guys who don't know the meaning of work ethics. Let me tell you, they are a lot of pigs here. Just vile, vile guys around here."

Serena would talk as the person on the other line was talking. When that person finished, Serena would begin to speak again.

"Well, that's the thing. It's more like half of them I knew like and hope to compete with the near future, and the other half consists of lying, hypocritical skanks who just contradict everything that comes of their mouths. Like this one named Heartbreak Gal. Yeah, I know, the name sounds terrible but she had proclaimed that all of the other Vixens are useless whores and garbage. However, she needs to be standing aside a man to find just a spec of success while most of us are strong, independent and getting it on our own. C'mon, did she really think that no one would bring that up? It just makes it that much easier to show her stupidity."

Serena would chuckle as the person on the other line speaks for a while. As he finishes off, The Deranged Luchadora starts to talk.

"Well, there is one. Her name is Venus Matthews. We come from completely different places, but we share so much in common. We train together sometimes and such, but really that's about it. Both of us are aware that this is a business the best thing, and that's ultimately who I'm going to become here."

The guy on the other line speaks briefly before Serena continues to speak.

"Well, obviously the first thing I'd like to do is become the inaugural Specialists Champion and then move on to become the EAW Vixens Championship, but beating Madison does look a lot easier to take out, as opposed to 10 other girls haha. But then again, she always has someone to have her back, like those two lackeys Maria, and Erica."

Suddenly, a stagehand would come over and wave her over as Serena she looked over and saw.

"Hey, listen I gotta go right now. Maybe I'll call you after the show? Byyyeee."

With that, Serena would hang up her cellphone before walking towards the EAW entrance of the Arena as the camera fades out.
Vanessa Holiday
Post October 9th 2015, 3:58 pm by Vanessa Holiday
"#WHERETHEFUCKISAURORA?" BY MARIA GONZALES.

You say that I'm over the top?

I say that I'm taking life by the balls.

You say I'm just some sidekick?

I say aren't you one too?

And most importantly, you say that we are on the same level, but all I see is the weakest vixen on this entire roster. There is a vast difference between a KIA and a Lamborghini, and it's obvious which I am. But metaphorical differences aside, I've seen down this road before, at the very end of the Empress of Elite. You tried to play games with me and you failed. Once I hit the Miami Made on you, dear, it seems like you were out for the count, AGAIN, for the 7th time in a row. What makes you think that you could beat me? I mean, look at the given scenario; this qualifying match would put ME into the mix and would catapult me into the scramble. Inaugural Specialists Champion; I title that nobody else could hold! Not Kendra Shamez, not HBG, not Cameron Ella Ava and DEFINITELY not you, Erica. I am in the best shape of my life, I have more determination than ever! I took Empress of Elite and I ran with it, I took my 3rd place B block position and I smiled and became proud of myself! I didn't cower, look down and whimper words of negativity in hopes of grabbing attention, a tactic Haruna seems to be used to, might I add. I rose to the occasion, so before you say that I did 'awful' in the tournament, remember, Cameron Ella Ava and I were equals when the tournament ended. So let me ask you something Erica, do you want to walk through the Shadow of The Valley of Death? Are you going to choose to meet your fate finally, or are you just going to easily succumb like last time? Either way, whether you come depressed and shit or with guns fully loaded, I'm putting your sorry ass down for good. I'm sick of people like you attempting to get in my way, scheming and manipulating your way past me because you understand that I'm just too damn good for you own well being. Let me ask you something else, Erica, was the trauma from failing not even 6 months into your career what finally brought you to reality? Or was it that without Aurora, you're nothing? See, this is where people get it all wrong about the Dollhouse Killers and Skydrivers. Us? We're equals. Sure, one may be the champ, but hell, we all know she deserves it. We can kick ass and take names at the same time; something Aurora seems incapable of doing. Where is she now, by the way? Oh, that's right...at home, while her best friend Erica Ford continues to be the lone loser incapable of picking up a single victory. It's a shame all we have is the sidekick, huh?

I understand that you want to be apart of the scramble, too, I know you do...but I want it more. Every ounce of my being is magnetic to that championship, I can feel the leather already! I was born to take opportunities like this, BORN to be a winner. And that is exactly my drive when it comes to facing you. I have to win, I HAVE to be apart of the scramble and WIN that title. I have never felt this much enthusiasm, at least not since Pain for Pride...but this time will be different than that. I am done holding back on incompetent rookies like yourself, and when I meet you in that ring come Monday, I am going to put you out for good. I don't care where you run this time, where you hide, but I will find you each and every time. I will grab you by the hair on your motherfuckin' head and I will DRAG you back into the ring and pin you. 1, 2, 3! Maria Gonzales wins! These quotes are going to come direct from the match commentators mouth and into the scramble I go. You are not going to hold me down, no matter what you try to do. There will be no sneak attacks, there will be no holding back. If I have to make you suffer the worst ass beating of your life time, so be it, but as long as it takes me to the higher road, I'm all for it. You're going to be scared of me, timid at the least, and I highly doubt that you'll admit it; but I know. You are nothing to me, you are just another Vixen to be forgotten, just like Aurora Rose was. I mean, shit, #WhereTheFuckIsAurora? I need her number so she can come pick up her lost puppy, Erica.

I don't need these jokes, metaphors  or explanations as to why I'm the woman coming out on top. I could sit here and I could say a lot more things about you, but at the end of the day I would be wasting my breath. Instead I'm going to collect my thoughts and say this slowly for you to understand; you, Erica Ford, are not going to beat Maria Gonzales. Tarah Nova couldn't do it, Aurora Rose couldn't, Ashlynne Black couldn't and neither could Lumen Gray. There are scare and few amounts of women in this division that I couldn't beat, and honey, I've already defeated you once before. So why not replay the memory and finally take you down? Or will this be a waste of my time and you actually come in thinking you can fight the inevitable? Whatever you think or believe, it's wrong. Pray to god, sing to the gospel, ask you preacher to keep you in his thoughts because when I'm done with you I highly doubt that it will be a pretty scene. So call Aurora, call your mother or try your deadbeat father, tell them that you tried but failed and you're sorry you couldn't live up to standards and beat me. Because come Monday, I will embarrass you not only in front of the audience around the world, but also those who looked up to you, believed in you and loved you. I am the stronger Vixen, I am the winner, and most importantly, Erica?

I'm the inaugural Specialist's fucking Champion.
J.D. Damon
Post October 9th 2015, 1:45 pm by J.D. Damon
C R U C I F I X I O N 
V O L T A G E  P R O M O : P A R T  I I

“DIE DAMON DIE!”
“DIE DAMON DIE!”
“DIE DAMON DIE!”
“DIE DAMON DIE!”

“The deafening sound of this chant echoing throughout an arena; echoing off from the concrete walls of an arena. Every single time I walk out to the ring, THIS is what I’m met with. The mongrols that make up the “EAW faithful” cannot stand me. They would love nothing more than to see me torn apart in the middle of the ring. They would love nothing more than my blood staining the white canvas of the ring. This sort of “warm welcome” that I receive would discourage an ordinary man. A lesser man would cave under the pressure of such negativity that is being transmitted. A lesser man would quickly go back to his locker room cowering like a little bitch and immediately leave the world of professional wrestling all together. But me? I welcome it; I embrace it all. When I step out from the backstage area, I pause at the top of the stage and I soak in every single thing that the crowd is throwing at me. I soak in all of the HATRED that they shower me with. It’s what fuels me, Zayn. It what empowers me, Zayn. It motivates me to do what I do. So, when you open your suck hole about me being the so-called “POSTER CHILD” for this company or for this brand you may want to do your research a little better. Or maybe actually attention to my matches, because the poster child? I am far from being that, Zayn. I am everything that embodies the anti-establishment of this organization. I don’t kiss ass. I don’t bow down to the “powers to be.” I do what I want to do when I want to do it. I have been known to take matters into my own hands when I feel that I deserve more than what I am getting.”

“The clock is ticking, Zayn. We are just two - COUNT ‘EM TWO - short days away from our encounter. Sunday night will be a night that you will never forget. A night where I take everything away from you. A night where your entire world as you know it crumbles before you. As one of the newest additions to the Voltage roster, I’m sure that you thought it was absolutely amazing that you were entered into this tournament. I’m sure that somewhere in your mind you believe that you are some sort of rookie sensation. “Oh! I beat a veteran such as Daniel Marshall! That Pure Title is as good as mine!” Think again, Zayn. You may have beaten Daniel Marshall with ease, but did you even think about what was going to happen once you got to me? Or better yet, what would you do if somehow, someway, you were able to win this whole entire thing. What would you do once you stepped into the ring against Aren? I’ll tell you exactl what would happen. You would CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE! Which is exactly what is going to happen on to you on Voltage. You won't be able to handle the pressure of this tournament any longer. You will realize that you do not have what it takes to make it. And you will... choke. Maybe someday your time will come, but I can promise you this, Zayn, that your time is definitely not now."

"So, come out from hiding, Zayn. Come out from whatever piece of shit crack house that you may be hiding out in. I'm praying that you will show your ugly painted face once again and talk more shit about me. I'm begging you, Zayn, because I want you to continue to show the world just how much of an idiot you truly are. I mean, you have to be an idiot to step into the ring with me and think that you're actually going to win."
Shawn Hunter
Post October 9th 2015, 12:57 pm by Shawn Hunter
/.POST-MATCH INTERVIEW 
MONDAY NIGHT BATTLEGROUND (10.09.2015)
At the expense of Shane Summers, the official in-ring debut match for Shawn Hunter in EAW on Monday Night Battleground was a successful one, to say the least. Following Shawn’s decisive victory, one of the cameramen trails behind Hunter through the black curtain and eventually catches up with him in the bustling backstage area.Shawn!With a faint look of displeasure showcased upon his bearded visage, Hunter turns around at the sound of camera man’s voice.

Shawn…you walked out with a win in your debut ma--.

Yeah, I did

Hunter’s interruption and overall body language would indicate that he was not in the mood to be bothered, despite the positive outcome in tonight’s match against Shane Summers. Even more so, the look of annoyance that was now present on Hunter’s face would change the camera man’s approach a bit.

Congrats! Uh, if you don’t mind me asking, what are your goals here in EAW?

If you’ve read the scouting report, it’ll practically tell you I’m not new to any of this. See, I’m well-traveled. I’ve scratched, clawed, and fought tooth and fuckin’ nail across the country—hell, the entire world, just to get an ounce success in hopes that one day, I’d make it this far...that I’d one day…I'd make it here. The day I put pen to paper and signed my name on that dotted line, I told myself I wasn’t just here to fill a spot, but I was here to TAKE a spot. And “take” is exactly what I’ll do.

The competition here in EAW is fierce, to say the least. Do you feel as though there’s something that sets you apart from the rest?

In this business, people are successful for a lot of different reasons; whether it be their size, their speed, strength, power or agility. Some guys are great technical wrestlers, great mat wrestlers, great high-flyers…hell, even great brawlers…and then there’s a guy like me – there’s a guy like Shawn Hunter.” (Hunter begins to laugh a bit, before continuing)You see, this is the part where everyone else would go on a their long, boring, drawn-out spiel about how much better they are than the rest. Simply put; I’ve got a trait that trumps all of the others. What I have? It's the most important trait of them all. You can’t teach it and you can’t learn it -- it’s what brought me to the dance…and that’s the innate killer instinct. For years, I’ve used that killer instinct in to defeat opponents, climb up the proverbial ladder and ultimately dethrone top-tier competitors in order to become a goddamn champion and forge my name in the history books of this industry. Here in EAW? I intend on doing the exact same. It continues…

Before the cameraman could open his mouth to possibly ask another question, or even give a retort to Hunter’s bold claim, the self-professed ‘New Age Killer’ turns on his heels and begins to saunter down the hallway.
Thomas Minns
Post October 9th 2015, 12:35 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #1
Napa Valley, California
Wave of Change

Thomas Minns is shown in a quaint winery in Napa Valley, a famous wine region in California. Thomas Minns has been seen drinking wine before. He is known to a be a big fan of all kinds and wine and that is shown by him visiting one of the most popular wine regions in the world. The winery is known as Domaine Chandon. Thomas Minns is alone in the winery, it is clear that he has rented the whole Winery for himself. Thomas Minns is drinking a glass of Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon, one of California's cult wines. You can tell what wine he is drinking due to the bottle behind placed next to his drink. Thomas Minns takes a sip of his wine before beginning to talk.

There is a real momentum shift going on here in Elite Answers Wrestling. Finally, everyone has realised that it is time to get rid of the old and bring in the new. The fans are becoming restless of seeing the same faces every single week. They want news stars. They want new poster boys. They want to eradicate the stale elitists and bring in fresh new faces. For possibly the first time ever, I have to agree with the fans. EAW has became far too reliant on the stars of yesteryear. Your Y2Impact's, your Mr. DEDEDE's, your Starrstans. All of those guys and those similar to them need to be gone. The EAW fans are demanding fresh talent to spice things up a little bit. This change is happening. I can promise every single person in this arena and every single person watching at home about this change. The winds of change are blowing, whether the senile old men like it or not.  This era of change has never been so prevalent. We saw a fine example of that last week on Showdown. This was of course, when cocky, young, upstart Thomas Minns embarrassed and humiliated EAW Hall of Famer, Kevin Devastation. Who would have thought it? The experience of Kevin Devastation was no match for this new style. He couldn't handle me. I was hitting moves on him that he had never seen before. How could he possibly defend and attempt to reverse these moves if he had never experienced them before? You're getting left in the dirt, Kev. Everyone is speeding light years ahead of you and you just can't keep up. One of your biggest problems is that you think you're far too important. You think that people legimately care about you. You think that people respect you, you think that EAW needs you. That's a big mistake right there. EAW doesn't need you. EAW will carry on moving whether you're here or not. All these returns are just a desperate cry for attention. Kevin Devastation wants people to remember him. He wants people to get excited when he comes out and he wants people to know that he is an EAW Hall of Famer. The thing is, people just don't care. How can people possibly get excited about seeing the same shtick every week for how many years? I would have thought that after how many returns you would have at least tried to spruce up yourself a little bit. Kevin Devastation has been hitting the same moves, saying the same phrases and acting exactly the same since he joined Elite Answers Wrestling. That's a huge difference between Kevin Devastation and I. I am constantly changing, constantly adapting and becoming better because of it. Week after week, I am becoming better and better. Guys like Kevin Devastation, they settle for what they already have. They don't push themselves and try to improve. I don't settle for anything but the best. I want and I know for a fact that I am the best. I am the only person in this company that puts in 100% every single day of my life. I have a desire that nobody else can match. The time for change is now.

Kevin Devastation isn't the only stale elitist we have here in Elite Answers Wrestling. We have a bunch of them, none more boring than Diamond Cage. Diamond Cage has relied on the same formula for far too long. I'll admit it, that formula has been quite successful. He has experienced some real success here in EAW. The list of achievements is endless for Diamond Cage. EAW Champion, Interwire Champion, three time EAW Unified Tag Team Champion. That's a lot of achievement. The problem for Diamond Cage though, is he won these titles and gained these achievements in a different time. Things have changed, DC. New elitists have came in and took your spot. You're no longer at the top of the food chain like you once were. When was the last time you actually won a Championship? Which of your Tag Team Championship reigns were you last carried through? You need to keep up with the times DC or you really risk falling behind. Don't get me wrong, you already have massively fallen behind with the times. Since you've been gone, a new star has arrived in town. His name of course is Thomas Minns. I don't particularly expect you to know too much about me. That, that is your first mistake. Underestimate me at your peril. Make the exact same mistake that Kevin Devastation made. Just assume that you're better than me and winning is going to be easy. One of the biggest problems with guys like Diamond Cage and guys like Kevin Devastation is their mentality. Their overconfidence breeds errors. They go into matches against guys like Thomas Minns simply expecting to emerge victorious. It's just not that easy, is it DC? Go ahead and ask Kevin Devastation, ask him about how I destroyed him and humiliated him. Ironically, you're not even on Kevin Devastations level. How far away from my level does that make you then? I beat Kevin Devastation with such ease. Imagine how easy I am going to find facing you. I am sure you have your mind on more important things though, like the well-being of your wife. How about you do the smart thing and pull out of this match? Tend to her every need instead, surely spending time with her is more important than losing to me? You really have fallen off, haven't you DC? What happened to the sadistic, drooling, evil man that Diamond Cage once was? You're a shadow of your former self. You now care far too much about your stupid family that you've lost your edge. You've lost everything that made you so successful. You haven't adapted to the times. You've made so many mistakes and I am going to punish you for those mistakes. I think it's about time that somebody put you out of your misery. You remind me a little bit of a horse with a limp. You know what happens to a horse with a limp? They get put down.

Thomas Minns begins to start swirling the rest of the wine in his class. He then begins to stand up and look at the different wines available to him. This is when the camera fades to black.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 9th 2015, 10:45 am by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #2

How I appreciate your words, Heart Break Gal. Oh, how the sting me so hard. All the way to the core. You talk about things like vanity as if you came back for a cause other than to join your man and win the tag team titles. You think I’m vain? Then why do you go out of your way to shove the importance and status of Hexa-gun down the rest of our throats? You practically preach to me and anyone else about how much better you all are than the rest of us. The movement you’re leading is singularly focused on building some sort of untouchable legacy while the rest of us are supposed to bow down at your feet and allow it to happen. I will concede to you that the Mercenaries are the best tag team, maybe ever. But your success isn’t a reason I should believe the garbage you are spewing out to me. If we all stopped and accepted the things you Hexa-gun blowhards want, there would continue to be a limited number of people allowed to be featured, while the rest of us would be downgraded to nothing more than mindless robots, accepting the status quo and smiling with no hopes or dreams of something bigger.

You’ve been around so long, can you even remember when you broke into this business? Can you honestly say you ever had to fight to stand out in a pool of so many talented Vixens? Look back to when I arrived in July and try to find any other Vixen that has appeared so many times. I’ve worked my ass off and it truly hasn’t been about winning a title. I might not be the Vixens champion or the Empress of Elite, which, yes, is important to those of us that still fight in the Vixens division, but I am fighting for a bigger cause, just like you say you are. We’re butting heads over something so strange, something we’re calling a Civil War. Should I be crossing sides and agreeing with everything you and the Hexa-gun desire? I just want everyone to be treated fairly. This isn’t about one show over the next for me. I’m a Vixen and I proudly right on every single show. When you were still getting started, don’t you remember wanting to be the best? Why is it so absurd to you that I want to rise to the top. You’re a three-time Vixens champion because you were the best at what you did. You are one half of the tag team champions for the same reason. Why is it ok for you to dream for success and try to obtain what you want, and not me? Why is it just fine for you Imp to be the best tag team in the world, but I’m not allowed to have dreams of something more.

Sympathy for my lack of success here is not something I expect or even want. My failures only push me to get better. It’s hard to come to a new place after being so successful elsewhere, and have it all stripped of you. There’s a real adjustment to that lifestyle. But do you see me quitting or fading away? While the Vixens are growing in numbers, how many do you see leaving after just one or two matches because they just can’t handle the physicality here? You’re absolutely right to call these rings remorseless — they’re ruthless even. But I didn’t expect anyone to cry for me when I lost to you and your team on Dynasty. I was foolish enough to let my excitement get the best of me. But understand these big things you are doing, it’s hard as a Vixen to not be at least a little envious of the position you’re in. It could probably be argued that I’m not ready to be in that position yet, and that I’m nowhere near where I need to be at to be featured in matches against the almighty, powerful Hexa-gun. But I don’t care about what anyone else has to say about me. Since I came here I’ve been called boring, bitch, slut and even failure. Hell, you called me two of those, Heart Break Gal. None of that is going to stop me from still trying to be the best, or trying to go in a ring and compete with and beat the best. I don’t care what anyone else is saying behind my back. I don’t want to be the future of the division, I just want to be Cailin fucking Dillon. I’ll do my thing, bring the best I can every time and work to get better and better every week.

You want to know why everybody hates losing to you, and can’t just shut up and accept. It’s your elitist attitude. Yes, you and Imp both know just how to push your self-important selves over everyone else. Why do you speak so ill of this whole Vixens division? How can you be such a despicable person, yet also stand high and mighty and wave your flag above all others like your way is the right and just way to be followed? I hope you do decide to “grace” us with your “goddess” like appearance back with the Vixens at some point. I’d love to watch your back up your words and defend yourself after any one of them defeated you. What are you going to say about the “abominations” after that one, huh? I’m sure you’ll find a way you pretentious bitch. I can accept a loss to you as a competitor. I can grow from that and work to get better, learn from everything a veteran, a legend even, can teach me in the ring. But I can’t stand taking a loss to someone who thinks even higher of themselves than I do.
Make sure I understand everything just right. The change that you are fighting for, what is it about again? Is it about making the rest of accept losing to the most vain tag team there is? You guys are the best, right? Why shouldn’t you be so vain. You have every right to try and say it wasn’t about the belt and it was awarded because you are the best, but it doesn’t mean I have to listen to the shit that spews from your mouth and pretend to believe any of it for a second. The only thing you made me realize throughout all that garbage you put out there is that I was wrong to try to put our match behind me and move on. You’re right, it pisses me off that I ruined a huge opportunity against the best Vixen in the business. I do want revenge on you, and I will get revenge on you. Chris calls this a war? I will bring the war right to your front door step. I beg you to step into that ring first when this match starts and point my way. Please let me show you just how much I’m growing to hate your ostentatious attitude and the pompous jackass you drag behind you on a chain.

This isn’t going to be the end of my career. You have no chance in hell of making me want to give up. I’m not doing this just for me. Open your mouth again, so I can show up on Showdown and kick it shut. Not just for me, but every single person who is sick of Hexa-gun and your tired bullshit.
Mstislav
Post October 9th 2015, 3:22 am by Mstislav
(A black monitor is shown, the cursor blinking waiting. A few seconds pass before words in green lettering appear on the screen.)

Date: October 3, 2015 A Week after Territorial Invasion

Percent until Completion: 10%

(The Camera static shot becomes clear with Aren in the middle of a shack. He rubs his wounds, his bruises, and lets out and sigh.)

How long has it been….how long have I’ve stood before mountains? How long has it been….how long have I been standing before adversaries and watching them topple to the ground?

Too long is the answer, too long. And this past week at Territorial Invasion, and I was the first to be out. As much as it pains me to say it, maybe it was good for me to be taken out so early on, maybe, just maybe I had gotten some sort of reality check.

Now I know what you’re thinking, a reality check from a bunch of idiots who idolize an era that has come and gone, but even idiots are capable of doing so. But does this mean that I am going to be going around complaining about how Extreme should be back….no. Am I going to go on a crusade and petition for Extreme to make its way back here….no my reality check was even bigger than that. My reality check is that I am never going to always be at the top. Y2Impact and his gang of beat-em up chumps took my title, and only gave it back to me when they tore me down. Now they are a group and they did it fairly easy, too easy in fact that I have to say was my fault in that decision. Even then I should have known that they were going to jump me. But here in lies the truth ladies and gentleman, I can say I should have known, I can keep saying that make myself feel better but really it’s just an illusion, and this week I have to dwell upon that fact.

(The camera fades out and the screen is shown yet again. Except instead of the same input as before it asks questions.)

How Long can you do this?

(A monitor pops on next to it and shows all of Aren’s past accomplishments in a highlight reel, and continues to loop over and over again. The black monitor still continues on.)

You’ve shared your world with the lowest. You’ve shared it with the highest. You have been to the court with kings, and sat with them as if they were your brothers. Yet is this it for you? Beaten down, Beaten Up, proven that this is getting you nowhere. And yet you still follow this path. You’re court is gone, the one you called a brother has not been seen, and the monster you had by your side is now targeting you. This title what is it. What does it mean to you?

Date: October 9, 2015 Two days before Voltage

Percent Until Completion: 50%

(The camera starts up again with the static fading away from the shot. Aren stands alone again, this time he’s laughing. He gains his composure and speaks.)

They’re sending him. The monster, the doctor’s pet, the man unhinged from all of reality. THEY’RE SENDING HIM WHY!?! Why of everyone on Voltage am I being sent this fucking piece of garbage who hasn’t even been doing anything of importance lately. I mean doesn’t this title mean anything to them, do I not mean anything to them anymore. Me, the man who has to go against the winner of this fucking tourney, this tourney filled with fucking saints, assholes, and cretins alike get a chance to go for this title. And yet in the time until the culmination I am not given their best. No I am given the man who lost to the red-headed step child of the New Ministry. I am given the man so mentally incapacitated that a teddy bear is his only friend. I am given the man I used to be able to have watch my back, only for him to fall from grace. I mean with Dubian losing competition left and right, you would think that I would be the second in command to him and yet Voltage cannot offer up anyone else better. This Pure title meant something to me. It still does, but not as the same vigor it used to. It’s not pure anymore, it’s stained. Stained not by Hexa-Gun, but stained by the abuse it takes. It calls out for worthiness, it calls out to be feed that, and it chose one man, but he wants to go through this tourney instead of feed this belt. This belt is malnourished. I took on the best, the worst, and it is doing nothing for it. It needs someone that is worthy, not some fucking person who they can find at the last minute. And hell I doubt after this tourney it will find that worthy person.

I mean now that I think about it, this is good. Give this man the best care, the best time to spend it with other than the man that used to call him brother, and then just euthanize him. This is a send-off for Mister Brody, this isn’t a fucking thing that he is going to come back from. I will guarantee that, and nothing can stop me. Brody, I will stand in that ring and look you in the eye, and I will see the one thing I have been wanting to see all my time here. I will see fear, not fear of me, but fear of something new. That person you called brother, is no longer here, I stand before you a completely new man, a man with a goal, and a man with a demon to feed. And Brody, you’re barely the appetizer.

(The camera fades back to the monitor, now covered with dust as it begins to have words come across it.)

Have you said your due, have you said what needed to be said? It’s calling out to you, and you know it. You need to shed you’re past shell, you need to cover up in something more appealing.

Percentage until Completion: 100%

Process complete.

Same face, Different intentions, the time has come, for the earth to shake once more. The Title wants, the Title takes, it’s just up to the holder to keep feeding it.
Eclipse Diemos
Post October 9th 2015, 2:35 am by Eclipse Diemos
Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight

The soft operatic music in the background played to its steady rhythm as Eclipse slid the knife blade along his finger tips, feeling its cold metallic edge with a sadistic grin on his face. The room was dark, save for the few lights that he had switched on to allow him to see where he was stepping.  He spun in a circle, mouthing the words of the opera before he began to flick on a few of the lights. As each light was flicked on, a circle of individuals was highlighted. Three people, two guys and a girl. One of the guys was tied in a wheelchair, his neck wrapped in a rope that was tied to the open window. The girl, a brunette with blonde highlights, struggled in her seat as her duct taped mouth kept trying to open for her to scream. The final male was tall, his thick muscles struggling in the chains. Eclipse let out a soft laugh as he twirled around them before pulling up his own chair and taking a seat in the center of the entire group. The macabre scene, his inspiration. His design.

He twirled in the chair, facing each individual as they all began to awaken and see him. Clad in a black trench coat, his hands in thick leather gloves. His eyes blazing with a dark light as he finally stood up, twirling the blade as he slid it along the chair of one of the guys. He took the light, leading it down to his duct taped mouth, reading the name of Impact against it before he laughed to himself. He turned to face the girl now, examining the cuts he had made onto her thigh. HBG. Finally he turned to look towards the larger male, whose body covered in chains, was thrashing against the chair trying to get out. He had tugged a mask over his face, to simulate the final opponent. Luzmala. His creation. His design. He ran his hands along the sides of his head before returning to his chair and sitting down in it, tapping the knife against the side of his head.

“Ladies and gentleman! Hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bowlegged ants! Pull up a chair and sit on the floor! I’ll tell you a story you’ve heard before! One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got into a fight. They stood back to back and faced each other, pulled out their guns and stabbed one another. The deaf policeman heard the noise, pulled out his knife and shot the boys. If you don’t believe that this lie is true, go ask the blind man. He saw it too. I love that story. Don’t you all love that story? It’s so beautiful. It has pathos, humor, tragedy, romance. All the things that make up a beautiful tale. I love it too death. Don’t you all love it too death?”

He swings the knife around to address the other three, who each respond accordingly with screams and shouts as he faces each of them. His eyes narrow steadily however and he begins to stand up, heading towards the man who has chosen to play Impact. He wears a nice suit, his tie disheveled and his blonde hair frazzled. Eclipse leans down to look him in the eye before reaching and gripping the side of the duct tape. “Hey. Don’t you love that story Impact?” he asked as he yanked the tape off of his lips.
“Fuck you! Fuck you, you psychopathic bastard! You think you’ll get away with this?! You’re a dead man! Dead!” the man responded, spitting blood and spit at Eclipse who slowly wiped his face before striking him against the side of the head.
“Can’t! You! Just! Play! Along?!” Eclipse shouted back, striking him repeatedly with each hit before letting out a slow sigh to calm himself down as he places his palm gently against the man’s face. He squirms repeatedly against the hold, staring up at him with sheer terror on his face as Eclipse gazed deep into his eyes. As if trying to find something in them. Searching desperately for something to say. He smirks finally and pats the side of his head before standing up fully and placing his boot against the wheelchair the man is in.

“It’s nice to have you here, Impact. You know I almost thought that you had forgotten about me, what with your amazing victory over EAW at Civil War. It’s astonishing what one can accomplish when they don’t fully understand what their revolution will do. You seek to create chaos, and a wasteland with your like as the kings and queens of it, but what happens after? What do you think everyone else will do in your realm? If the land becomes inhospitable, the species leaves. So you will be left there, alone, in an empty wasteland. What then, Impact? You’re kingdom of dirt and debris is your legacy. Then again, I suppose you aren’t thinking of that. You are like me in that regard. You think of the now. Of the certainty of today, not of the uncertainty of tomorrow. You know, when I was a child, I always thought of just what tomorrow would bring. That’s what kids do, you understand? We think of our futures. I suppose when you were younger, you knew your future was to become a champion. To become an icon in EAW, and then...what changed? Did you think that you were greater? I suppose you do. I suppose that it’s a good way to think, Impact. But we all have to grow up, Impact. When faced with reality we all have to change. Maybe that’s what you need. A dose of reality.”

The man stares at Eclipse in shock and terror, shaking his head in confusion before looking down. “I have no idea who this...Impact guy is.” the man states, staring at Eclipse in confusion. Eclipse watches his face before letting out a sigh and placing his hand over the man’s mouth, covering it as he looks up at the sky, as if listening to a voice. His eyes turn in his head before he looks back towards the man, a smile shattering the calm of his face. He leans forward, so his whispered words will enter his ears.

“I hope you understand that when I fight you three...when you and I step into the ring. I hope you understand that all the pain that you gave me on Dynasty last time. I hope you understand that I will give it back to you ten fold. I hope you understand that Impact. You don’t get to play the hero here. You can’t pull up your past accolades. Just like how you’ve always done, and how I’ve always done, you and I will be fighting in the moment. No past accolades, no future ideals. Just our fists, Impact. I will have vengeance for that defeat on Dynasty, and I will grab from you that which you cherish above all other things...victory in its purest and most beautiful form.”

He finishes this whisper before kicking the wheelchair. As it moves backwards, the man screams and begins to struggle further before it teeters at the edge of the window. Eclipse watched him teetering before walking forward. The wheelchair rocks back and forth steadily, as Eclipse gazes into the man’s eyes. He raises his hand, pointing his fingers like a gun and “pulling the trigger” before shoving him fully out. The wheelchair falls out the window, as the rope around the man’s neck tugs him upwards, dangling him over the city skyline as he ceased all motion, his neck snapping as Eclipse watched him with a bored expression before turning back to the other individuals. He headed towards the table, dragging the knife along the edge of it as he rounded on a plate of cherry pie. He lifted the knife, stabbing it directly into it, loud enough for the other two to hear it as he dipped his finger into it, licking the sauce off from his finger.

“This cherry pie is fantastic. Anyone want a slice?!” he called out, ripping the knife free of the pie as he licked the sauce before looking towards the girl. He walked slowly behind her, draping his arms over her shoulder and placing the knife at her neck as he leaned his head against the side of hers. He smiled in content as he placed his lips against her cheek, kissing it before spinning her chair around to face him.

“Hello there HBG. It’s a pleasure to see you here. Have you been busy? You must have. You must have been very busy as of late. Autograph signings, city tours, riding in fancy cars as your butlers and servants tend to your every whim. Does it disgust you that someone like me can look upon you and see you as an equal? You aren’t used to having equals are you? You see that in Impact and Luzmala and the rest of Hexagun...but in something like me? You used people like me as stepping stones for your rise, haven’t you? So when someone like me, who you have beaten before, stands back up ready to challenge you hate them even more. That’s just the kind of person you are. I don’t think you quite understand what you have gotten yourself into however. You just don’t understand that it’s dangerous to taunt us psychopaths do you? You just...don’t get that at all. It’s a bit sad. I feel sorry for you...because honestly I think that you need more mental help than I do.”

As he finishes his statement he looks at the girl before tearing off the tape on her lips. She screams loud as he does so but she is silenced as he places the knife's blade into her mouth, staring into her eyes with a blank expression on his face. His mouth twitches a few times with rage before he calms down sufficiently. He leans closer to her, staring into her eyes as she begins to cry.
“Could you even become a mother, the way you are now HBG? If you are...how do your children view you? Do you come home, after saying the things you say, or doing the things you do, open your arms out wide to your children. Do you even have people to come home too? I don’t think you do. It’s sad isn’t it? You do all of this hard work, breaking sweat and bones, and in the end the only thing you can rely on is me. I am a constant, HBG. I am more than just a thorn in your side. I am your waking nightmare. I will not die, I will not lay down, I will not bow down to you. I will not bow to anyone. All that remains in my life is the pounding in my mind, and her whispers in my ears. Can you hear her HBG? Can you hear her when you are in the ring with me? Can you hear those beautiful whispers...the madness that dwells in you...like the madness that dwells...in...me.”

He tore the knife free from her mouth, ripping out of her cheek with violent force, splitting it open before stabbing the blade into her skull. The impact alone silenced her screams, leaving the room in a deafening silence. The larger man struggled in his chains as Eclipse pulled the knife away, leaning back and laughing at the ceiling above him before spreading his arms out and screaming out into the night air before him. His eyes widened with crazed passion as he turned fitfully towards the man, falling to the ground and crawling towards him. The man continued struggling as Eclipse slowly slid up to face him, his lips twitching as he continued to laugh every now and again.

“You are...Luzmala. You...I’m not sure what you think you can accomplish being with them. I want you to use your mind for a moment Luzmala. You are a strong, powerful individual. You have an ability unlike any of the others in Hexagun. You do not speak, you do not brag, you are a silent threat that terrifies others around him. You are a threat. You at least...would be more of a threat if you didn’t obey orders like a sad, scared puppy. What do you do when the others don’t give you orders? Tell me? Do you simply wait in the darkness to be called, pup? What is your purpose? There is one thing I like about you though. It takes a lot to inflict pain against you. Like...if I ran my blade along your chest would you feel it?”

As he asks this question he slowly runs the knife against the man’s chest, blood falling along it as he watched the blade. The man screams louder as Eclipse continues cutting, his eyes widening ever so slowly and a smile forming along his face as he begins to make more and more marks, repeatedly.

“What about this?! Or this?! Would you feel this?! Would you feel these marks?! What about these ones?! Does it feel good?! Does it feel good?! Is this what you like?! Is this what you’ve been reduced too?! You pathetic waste of the human condition! Scream for me! Scream for me! You will bear all my sorrows and pain against your own fucking body! You waste of flesh and blood! Answer me!” he screamed as he continued slashing, the knife actually piercing into his skin before Eclipse realized what he was doing and stopped striking, looking at the knife that was stuck into the body that had become fully covered in gash marks and stab wounds. Eclipse let out a breath before looking at his hands. Wiping one side of his mouth, he turned to face the window, looking at his blood stained face. The blood smear along the left side of his face, as well as the patches of blood on the right side of his face. He looked at his own reflection in awe and shock before looking away from himself and down at the ground.

“Hexagun. You all are just a bad joke...a terrible joke that has been plaguing EAW. We will see the punchline one way or the other on Showdown...but don’t think that when we finally put the nail in the coffin...that we are done yet. Civil War already proved that a fucking pizza slicer can harm you...what happens when someone with nothing else left to lose, decides that his very life can be put on the line for this match? You all aren’t my prey. You are my focus however. When it’s all said and done...I will turn my body into a canvas once more, to carve your memories into it forever. Hexagun. Pennsylvania will be your gravestone, and the Iconomy will be your gravediggers. Pray to your gods...no...because I will not listen to those plaintive screams. Use your humor to deter your fear, insult me, scream at me! I don’t care. I will never go away, I will never die, I will always remain. Hexagun...are you scared yet?”
Bhris Elite
Post October 9th 2015, 1:28 am by Bhris Elite
You know I did actually stop and think.  I listened and I think Mexican Samurai said it best " Hexa-Gun is full of nothing but a bunch of trying hards that are trying to stroke the ego of the Mercenaries"

I honestly couldn't agree more.  That's all they are really.  See without the rest of Hexa-Gun no one is really caring for The Mercenaries everyone has grown pretty sick and tired of Impact telling everyone that no one stands a chance due to the fact he has more accomplishments than everyone else.  No one cares that HBG pinned Banks three years ago.  The only people who care about those things are HBG and Impact no one else we are getting tired of it to be honest.   You guys probably thing it's jealousy however it's the furthest thing from jealousy it's just old and annoying now... I guess that's another way you can describe Impact and HBG... Old and annoying .    See you two as I believe I stated before are probably the two main reasons Iconomy came together.  We came together to help the New Generation of Elitist finally get a chance and to be noticed and it seems like you two defy that.  You two just won't let it happen.   Imagine if you two retired and stayed retired all the new faces we could of had.  But nope you couldn't let it happen to much greed in you're souls you hate to see anyone exceed expect for you two.  Especially the newer guys around here.  You want everyone to respect you right off the bat and you started to lose that respect you started to lose that power you once had and so you guys go hunting.

Hunting for people to respect you.  Hunting for people who will actually sit down and listen to the list of accomplishments you have time and time again.  So here Hexa-Gun is a bunch of guys you gathered from god knows where.  I mean I guess only convicted felons and people who were burnt as children would care about what you have to say.  These guys are around to protect you from the likes of Iconomy you guys want last time to shine but you want this time to last as long as it possibly can.  So once the Iconomy came around and you heard of our objective and what we came here to do you guys froze up.  You guys brought along people to help you out and make sure this last run lasts.

Impact you more then anyone else in the match is who I have my eye on.   Now that's no disrespect to HBG or Luzamula it's just the fact if I defeat you if I pin you it can be huge.  Want to know why exactly it can be huge? Well you pretty much say it all the time.  A win against you would mean I pinned a man of many accolades.  Impact like it or not you're time is coming to an end and it would of been here sooner if not for you're soldiers weren't here to back you up.   Soon enough though maybe this up and coming Showdown soon enough you will be put to rest in a broken pile of heep... Destiny is inevitable, no more running nor prolonging it.  His destiny and hell all of the Hexa-Gun's destiny has been sealed and the Iconomy are their executioners. 

Now listen HBG I wasn't trying to knock the way you defeated us.  I understand that once you see see an opportunity in that ring to win you take it.  I was just simply stating that you didn't dismantle us the way others and probably yourself thought you guys would.  You took what some people may say was the easy way out when it came to defeating us.  You didn't dismantle us like you did Anti-Gun nope instead you did what was the only way to defeat us and took the easy way out.  You knew then and you know know there is no destroying us there is no killing us.  This time though no easy way out will be found by any of you three.  No lucky victory will appear.  If you're going to defeat us you're going to have to kill us but as I stated before that is pretty much impossible so I guess this time Iconomy won't fall to the Hexa-Gun.  We will finally give these people a reason to believe there is no reason to fear Hexa-Gun there is no reason to tremble in fear like most have been doing because Iconomy will save the day.  Then you must tremble in fear whenever we are around you will fear us every time one of our names are brought up into a conversation.  Now if we have to take it to extreme resorts then that's exactly what we will do.  None of us are scared to do the extreme I mean just look at Eclipse he's been dying to do something extreme and painful to somebody forever now and it looks like one of you three hell all of you 3 will be his first victims of painful and extreme things.  You're right who thought there would be a part 2 to this battle of ours? Probably because we are the only ones left who can take you down or maybe to you guys were just here to make you look better.  No matter the reasoning I'm glad there is a part 2 so we can show everyone why Iconomy has been and always will be the main threat the group people should be worried about.  You guys will fail trying to succeed you're mission of controlling the company some how while we complete our mission of making a revolution a revolution that begins this week when we take out EAWS "top threat".  Like I said before we are the executioners of Hexa-Gun.  The assassins of Hexa-Gun.  We will take out the fire Hexa-Gun has started and make sure it can never be lit again.  You may think this isn't a war now but after Showdown I guarantee it will be  and I guarantee you will notice us for now on.    Soon enough you guys will mean nothing to nobody.  Just another failed group that never lived up to the hype.  While Iconomy does one thing groups before couldn't and that's last long enough to make our dream become a reality.  We are The Iconomy and we are nothing to be joked around about!  Don't believe us tune in to Showdown Saturday and just watch!
The Consigliere
Post October 9th 2015, 12:23 am by The Consigliere
You win a few forgettable matches against irrelevant peons in this industry and you suddenly think that you're the best wrestler in the world. You watch the Vixens Championship change hands effortlessly, and now you want it won by you. You spend one day, with a chance to show the world how you are capable of fighting outside of the Vixens' turf and into the real action, and now you think that you actually stand a chance against the best of the industry. I wouldn't be where I am today if I shared that mentality, which is why you'll fail despite your strongest efforts and I will continue to thrive. You're wired wrong.

And they said I'm the one with the sense of entitlement. And they say I'm overconfident.

I'm not complaining, I just find it quite funny that you've mustered the nerve to elaborate on things like some sort of expert when you don't even understand them yourself. A few months ago, I would have cut you some slack and just agreed to disagree because people believed that you were were part of this uncommon latest wave of vixens that proved they were anomalies and exceptions to the rule that were actually capable of following through. I stepped back. I took it easy. I declined to enter your joke of a tournament because I was busy with real issues concerning a movement that has shook EAW to its core, unlike you smarmy vixens who pursue success for the sake of vanity and not because of a profound ambition guiding you in that path. I've been involved in many verbal and physical disputes and crazy brawls with elitists because I was fighting for a cause several fold more crucial and vital than championship gold or tiaras that plaster shallow, meaningless titles on vixens like "Empress of Elite" that ultimately carry no weight and will be forgotten within a year. I ignored the cries of the self-important tryhards who think they know more than they actually lead on when they speak ill of my name. Heck, that one moment at Dynasty Wrestling, I even proved to the world that you are just like the rest of these garbage-level Vixens -- fucking ignorant, useless whores who jump from one tournament to the next hoping to find a place for themselves because they have nowhere else to call home, hoping to have their voices heard and still going to sleep feeling the exact same way they did when they awoke despite every course of action and drastic measure they took -- like abominations, disgraces who aren't even fit to be called vixens... Like failures.

And then they cry. And then they die. And somehow, they try to find that one shimmer of light shining on the cracks through the edges of the door that revives them, and give them strength to live again, but at the end, when another opportunity passes them by as sure as the seasons come and go, opportunities and chances are given to other wrestlers they feel don't deserve the limelight, and they cry again, struggling to change their fate but forced to accept that the cycle has repeated itself. People have forgotten about you, Cailin. When you were new, everyone was happy; you were such a big shot competitor who had proven to be different than the Cameron Ella Avas, and the Madison Kalines, and the Tarah Novas of this company, but it seems you couldn't even win your matches when it truly counts, and your skills failed you in crunch time when it actually mattered. You are your own victim. People walk over you and undermine you, and you just shut up and take it like a bitch instead of doing something about it. Why do you remain stagnant? Why do you get over your matches and act like they don't bother you, and pretend that you're not out for revenge? Does Chris Elite have more fighting spirit than you do, Cailin? Doesn't it bother you that the likes of Aria Jaxon, someone who is practically a newcomer, has claimed that crown you assign so much significance to, and you've been relegated to an afterthought? How do you feel about the fact that people sing your praises, and then tell you sweet words about how you're the future of the Vixens Division as they watch you smile and blush innocently, but when your back is turned, they talk about how much of a pathetic waste of space you are? That childlike naivety may have worked wherever you competed before, but in the confines of these remorseless rings that award you no sympathy, it will get you killed.

I probably shouldn't have told you that. I could just tell you that everyone loves you and cares what you do in this company, but it is the awful truth, Cailin. The last time we spoke, I actually thought I could get through to you and reach your thick skull in ways other members of our roster couldn't. I thought that after facing that humiliating defeat at my hands after I pinned you for the three count because of your own carelessness, you would stop fucking associating yourself with these clowns and child molesters. I thought we were finally going to be okay and maybe team up in some future matches, and that you wouldn't dare step up again or even try to go against me again because I have proven over and over again that I am as real as a Vixen can get. BUT NOW... BUT NOW, you fucking do this again. Now, pretty little Cailin Dillon with her head in the sand is nothing but a lost cause. No matter how you phrase it, you're saying the exact same thing and it disgusts me to see you justifying your inaction. You're living in the illusion again where The Iconomy actually is a fucking dream-come-true, an ideal team that you are so HONORED to be in, despite the fact that Hexa-gun has been more widely featured and appealed to a broader audience whether they love or hate us; a degree of popularity, support, and interest that The Iconomy can only imagine reaching. And why do you think so, Cailin? What is your reason for that confidence? Because you got too "bold" and addressed the fact that the Tag Team Championship is the reason we have the power to do what we do? Cailin, you ignorant bitch, this championship is The Mercenaries' prize for being the best tag team in EAW, there is no deeper meaning to it. You of all people should realize that the championships don't make the wrestlers. It is the ones holding them that define what the championship really is about and you've been a first-hand witness to methods of success as a team. We've done nothing but dominate, and largely we've been met by animosity from insecure little vixens like yourself that are fully aware of what we're capable of and yet refuse to accept that we've won both the battle and the war because we're unstoppable. Sometimes, a mark of maturity is the ability to show the high road, and it's symbolic of the threat Hexa-gun poses that nobody who has lost to us has been able to accept their defeat with grace. To date, have we hatched a scheme we haven't executed? No. I see nothing but fear in the eyes of those who pray and hope that they won't be unfortunate enough to cross Hexa-gun. Those fools that think they stand a chance against us suffer from the same reality shock as everyone else; they're just a little bit louder, but sooner or later, they all become silent.

I only ask for one thing from you, Cailin. Walk away, and side with me on this. You're strong, but not strong enough to lead an entire army to victory. Not strong enough to take down the Heart Break Gal, or Y2Impact, or Luzmala. One rookie mistake can end your career this time, especially now that we know your weaknesses and where your team truly stands compared to us. You can say you're gonna try, but heck, The Pizza Boy tried, and look how that turned out for him at Civil War. I suggest you count your blessings, Cailin, because you're gonna need every single one of them to have even a faint chance of defeating Hexa-gun on Showdown.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post October 9th 2015, 12:01 am by J-Dynasty 2?
A brown square tiled designed door opens as a blinding white light takes the screen. A silhouette eventually becomes visible and afterwards Tiberius Jones walks out with his sweet pants and black wife beater having holes in them as he stares off in the distance.

It’s been an entire year.

Oh sure, to the rest of you suckers it’s only been almost a week, but to me it’s been a year because I have access to tools and places not available to likes of you.

That is what it is to train within the hyperbolic time chamber, time inside moves at a different rate where I was able to train for an entire year while you only had such a short amount of time to do anything. You’ll have to excuse me if I forgotten what’s occurred on the last Showdown, after all to me there’s been enough time for 52 Showdowns by now and I can’t be bothered to remember what occurred on one of such a litany of events because it’s just one Showdown of an entire year. I was going to wait until my memory of such an event would return to me, but alas time is running short so I’ll just have to accept that I do not remember what happened between my boy Drake and Pizza Boy, or why this match is happening, or if I should still be gunning for Pizza Boy over what happened over a year ago, for me or if Drake already settled the issue.

Jones looks and smiles at the camera, then goes  back to looking into the distance.

It’s almost unfair. While I was honing my craft, improving my hamehameha for my tag team match with Drake against the Androids where we can showcase our above super saiyan skills, our two foes have been unable to even do the groundwork for what they’re up against. I say almost unfair only because I barely believe in the concept of fairness in the first place.

I mean Samurai thinks I was a silent National Elite champion who had an irrelevant reign, apparently not being able to find anything about me ever speaking during my reign within the EAW vault to match that. He also thinks I was the weak link of Hexa-gun because I was pinned at Civil War first, one of only two members eliminated.

Like I don’t even know what can be done for the guy. What can he grasp of this stud before him who has an extra year of knowledge and training over everyone else, if he can’t even fully touch upon the Tiberius Jones of so long ago?

I mean if he doesn’t know that I was in the main event of Dynasty Wrestling multiple times as National Elite champion, which were heralded as some of the highest rated shows in our history, what can be done?

If he doesn’t know that I defeated the Interwire Champion in a champion vs champion match at the draft, a champion his entire brand was so incapable of defeating he vacated the title before any of those losers were capable of taking it from him and they had to get a new hollow champion be crowned by never defeating their champ through some type of contendership set of matches. Which by the way, I think Samurai might have lost, he can’t even qualify for a title match for a title whose champion I had destroyed. And if Brett Kennedy did better than him like my foggy memory is hinting to me, even more for shame considering that guy couldn’t put a dent into us.

If he doesn’t know that at Civil War I pinned the team leader of our opposition, Mr. DEDEDE? I mean I assume he doesn’t know that. It would like saying the one who kills Optimus Prime is the most useless Decepticon, the fearsome who slays Zeus is the weakest Titan and whichever member of the Sith order who kills Yoda is the one who ought to be ignored in a melee of lightsaber fights.

As soon as I pinned their team leader Mr. DEDEDE I shouldn’t have needed to do shit for the rest of the match, my work was fucking done.

I’ll admit, my mindset cost me, but how was a brother meant to know the other team’s last member was such a sore loser?

Pink mist, the most demonic of all mists. That’s what Pizza Boy used on me in his rage after I pinned his commander in chief. Many people may not know it because it’s a secret weapon us mist users attempted to burn from the history books, but trust me, pink is the vilest of weapons in the art of mist masters like I dabble in. I never use it, because even I have standards when it comes to having some noble restrictions passed down to me by my teachers, I would never stain professional wrestling by using our most forbidden taboo. If I wasn’t a master, that pink mist would have killed me, it’s not the type of thing to be used lightly. I steal shows, titles and matches, I don’t try to snatch lives like Pizza Boy did.

Pizza Boy, you ought to be taken to court for attempted manslaughter for using pink mist! But since I don’t want to expose too much of the craft to the public, I’ll put the case behind us. Just know, you’re only getting away with this because I’m thinking of the kids around the world, I don’t want mass pink mist shooters hitting up schools because such a deadly weapon was revealed in detail.

What you aren’t getting away with is tainting my moment, I should be the one getting all the attention around here because I pinned one of the greatest of all time in EAW on FPV at only 23 years old with barely a year under my belt in EAW. I feel like I hit a buzzer beater to clinch the game, only for people to focus on me having a hilarious trip on my way off the court. I feel like Roberta Vinci defeating Serena fucking Williams only to be taken out by some other random bitch in the finals! You caught me off guard and now people dare disrespect MY GAME! LISTEN TO ME, BECAUSE I’M GETTING REAL SERIOUS HERE, YOU CAN’T PRACTICE THIEVERY ON ME! THAT’S WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE! THAT’S WHAT I DID TO MR DEDEDE! That means you’ve stolen from the king of thieves, you’d best be prepared for the consequences of that. I ask you Pizza Boy, do you really think you can survive the night in the bad part of town after you’ve pickpocketed from the rogue who knows every dark corner there is? Just how few daggers do you think I’ve got? Just how little purses do you think I’ve snatched in EAW? How long do you think you can roam these streets after messing with me before you get hit with something hard upside your head?

Be careful.

End scene.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next