Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Brett Kennedy
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 26th 2015, 5:03 pm by Brett Kennedy
First thing I want to say is that thank god MX-13 didn't move on to the next round. The only thing you'd hear from me is what MX-13 stood for, and my best content would have been something like 'Maximum Xenophobia for 13 Year Olds'.

Now, back to the business at hand.

I don't believe in a heaven or a hell or an old man sitting on a throne. I believe in a higher power bigger than me because that keeps me accountable.

What is that 'higher power' anyway? Many people describe this higher power to be someone or something that controls your afterlife. Interesting enough, Higher Power is a term used in a twelve-step program for Alcoholics Anonymous. But, that's not the same Higher Power we're talking about. The Higher Power in this sense are two guys with a common purpose. It's the same old story we see more frequently these days. 'Oh, we're tired of being stuck at the bottom of the barrel, so we'll team up together to better both of our chances!'. What most curtain jerking talent don't realize is that most of the time, it's actually 'We'll team up together, but it won't change our spot on the card. Hell, it might even make it worse if we tag together'. Well, when the going gets tough, two guys team up together and manage to win a somewhat meaningful match.

Hi there, Gabriel. It's good to see you again. Let's start off by clearing that proverbial elephant in the room. Yes, you did beat me before on a pre-show. At this rate, almost everyone has beat me once, except for the lucky few. Now, let's talk about how long ago that pre-show bout was. It was around six months ago, and since then, I think our journey has been through different paths. I mean, when's the last time you had such an impactful match that people said 'Hey, it's that Gabriel Eden guy'? It's funny how everything has changed since my debut match. I went on to marquee matchups, like the 24/7 Battle Royal, like a push for an Interwire Title opportunity. Man, I'm really starting to sound like a broken record here, especially when I talk about my past. But, when you come to see old 'friends' like Gabe, you have to reminisce about the good ol' days, where people saw me as an innocent little asshole, instead of the hell raising asshole who says 'fuck kissing asses, I'll say what's on my mind'. 

Now, I don't remember much about you, Daniel. The only portion I remember is that you were also in the 24/7 Battle Royal back at Pain for Pride, and I didn't really pay close attention to you. All that I know is that since then, you've stayed where you belonged, too. That little undercard, that little curtain jerking spot where guys like you, Gabe, Minns, good ol' Piff, too. Guys like you are great in that spot just so the fans can start going, then guys like me can steal the show as always. It's a nice little spot, so don't try and spoil it for everyone else trying to compete in the rest of this tournament. You sure as hell know that I have more talent on my index finger than you do through your entire body. And no, this isn't an 'I'm gonna out-wrestle you' situation here. Everyone knows I don't have great technical ability. What do I have, though? Well, I have two fists that are more than ready to knock your teeth so far down your throat that your future dentures will melt in your stomach. I didn't get here with my 'cute ass' or my respectable ability to put on a hammerlock. I got here with my fighting, and I'll be more than willing to beat the piss out of you and your little curtain jerking love partner on Saturday.

I've said it countless times before, and I'll say it again. I need to prove myself, and you two are simply in my way. After you guys, the cream of the EAW crop are fighting, and I know that I can fight with the very best of them. Guys like Stand and Deliver, Drake & Jones, The Iconomy, they represent the top quality of EAW. You guys are in no way deserving to be there, and I am. Unlike you guys, who have been happy where you stand, I've been clawing and scratching my way to where I am. Do people still doubt me? Hell yes! Is there still some miscommunication and problems between Aria and I? For some odd reason, it is. We settled what we had a while ago, but we still seem to bicker in the ring, and I don't understand it. I assure you, though. When Aria and I have a common mission, we'll put everything behind us and get the job done. We're only 25% of the way to where we want to be, an you're our next obstacle. 

Get ready boys. You'll find out why nobody gives a damn about you two.
The Heart Break Boy
Post November 26th 2015, 1:51 am by The Heart Break Boy
(Cameras open as The Heart Break Boy is shown reading the "Holy Bible" with his glasses on while a recording of Mexican Samurai's recent promo is played in the background. HBB eyes stay glued onto the book until he quickly turns his attention into the camera once the recording ends.)

You really want to know what I heard while listening to Mexican Samurai's words?

Absolutely nothing.

Yeah I was indeed listening but I wasn't hearing anything. The only thing that I really know is that Mexican Samurai might have taken too many sips out of Dark Demon's cup. I don't really recall anything he's saying to actually be awe-inspiring to reveal about me. I have nothing to hide about my falls, struggles or anything. In fact, these recent months have only been expressing how terrible a sinner that I am and will always be. I can't really dispute your own beliefs, because you can't really teach anyone who doesn't want to hear. And especially if someone adds themselves under an "atheist" label. It's like singing a song to a person that's deaf. There's no point in arguing or to debate. My whole purpose is to give God glory for returning to EAW and being able to get back inside that ring. A lot of people don't seem to get that and you're added onto that list. Regardless of what you believe or say about me, I'm still going to believe in God. So your point of view about my religion is something that you may have to take up personally for yourself.

Besides that, aren't you the "man" whom was whistling backstage about my match against Lioncross at Redemption? I'm sure you didn't take anything personal or the wrong way but I'm not going to lie with you brother but when I saw that, I was like, "Who is this guy?" I don't mean it in anyway but that should show you a little something about yourself before you go around trying to make a fool out of yourself. Afterwards, though, I then heard a few good things about you. You're like a shadow of Thomas Minns, only much wiser. I know you might take this as an insult but maybe you two should recheck your birth certificates to make sure you weren't born on the same day because you sound just alike. In this business, I'm not just going to give God the glory. I'm also going to come harder inside that ring and prove to people that I'm still one of the best that ever entered this stage. Everything that I asked for is to encourage and make sure that I'm going out victorious or even not, I'm still going to give the people a show. Continuously, I haven't been on the very good stand as of recent months but when I'm here and I'm active, I don't care who you are or what you have to say. I'm going to keep coming until I say "stop."

And now.... To Dark Demon. Boy, oh, Boy.

I'm astounded at the fact that someone could label another as"scared of them." Now for me, as a guy who always took a stand. I'm also a guy who always presents boldness and encourages it to younger guys in this business. I'm afraid and scared of no one except the Creator. Yeah, Dark Demon, you beat me twice. You won and beat the Heart Break Boy! And not just beat, but physically took out the Heart Break Boy. And now its the time to tell the whole entire world that I have taken out HBB! It's the time to tell the world that I'm now the "Greatest of All Time."

Nah, who really cares?

You can beat anybody in this business. Heck, you can save the presidents life. You can even become the richest person in this entire world and yell that out. Who are you trying to please? No one cares or views, Dark Demon as the greatest of all time and if they have, that's something that they may need to be strapped on a chair and rewatch the history of EAW. And it's not to say that I'm better. I never really cared to be better than anyone. I have tried to tell myself that but that wasn't me. But I will say that I am still one of the best in this business and I'm still going to show up when I am here. In fact, "being scared' probably also contributes to when I asked EAW officials for a rematch when I did come back. However, it was pleasantly declined because of "disinterest." Maybe Demon views the Heart Break Boy as a mere shell of himself, which is acceptable. I'm hearing each day about HBB being a shell of his former shell. I hear everything pretty much said or gossiped about me. But that doesn't change my attitude, my sounded mindset or what I'm going to keep doing regardless of what it takes. Dark Demon isn't and wasn't an issue for me. If people want to believe that Dark Demon was then they must believe anything on the internet. Other than that, since I'm here now, I have no choice but to show up and not only show up but show out.

At Pain for Pride, you did use a weapon to defeat me. I have no complaints with that coming from a guy that came from that background. I don't even recall ever complaining about weapons but maybe I wanted show you some of your own medicine. And that's exactly what I will do on Showdown. I don't care if you also want to take shots at my partner because either way he probably wouldn't mind giving you lessons on how to beat Mexican Samurai. The Pizza Boy is still here, just like I am still here, which means nothing on who destroyed what or who. All that matters is who will be destroyed on this present day coming. I'm expecting to come out with my hands held high. I'm expecting to go all out and prove to the world that the Prodigal Son is still fit for heavy competition. And nothing will change that perspective with no matter where disaster takes me to next. But it will fun to climb back up and while doing it, kicking a demon that keeps trying to stuck the life out of your mind like a mosquito.

I keep on hearing you two disputing over who is the best of your team and all that. It won't even matter. Because why would it matter when you're about to be specially homemade delivered by two "boys" that will always take a stand. Maybe it didn't last time but surely, it's going to feel real good to do it this time.

(The cameras fade away as HBB's annoyed face turns back into his Bible.)
Cameron Ella Ava
Post November 26th 2015, 1:29 am by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

It was Thanksgiving morning and a rhythmic knock on the door was heard over Cameron Ella Ava’s house. Cameron’s younger sister Alexis “Lexi” Ava was already in the house as she arrived late Tuesday night from Sacramento down to Los Angeles, California. The three Ava sisters were here before their mother arrived later tonight, so that the four girls can have a good Thanksgiving feast.

“Cameron! I think Camille’s here!” Lexi yelled upstairs, where Cameron was cleaning the guest bedroom, where Camille was to be staying at. The bedroom had never been used before, so Cameron was busy putting on bedsheets, making sure the lamps work and that the closet was available for her younger sister to use.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Cameron raced down the stairs and for the door to open it, “EEEP!” she squealed as she hugged her younger sister, Camille Jane Ava—also known as Ms. Extreme appeared through the other side.

“It’s been such a long time!” Camille grinned as Cameron granted her permission to enter her home, “LEXI!” she squealed when she saw the baby sister of the family and raced to give her a hug.

“Camille!” Lexi squealed as she hugged Camille back.

“So Cam,” Camille said she admired the living room, “I love how you’ve remodeled the place.”
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 Some-tips-for-a-beautifully-decorated-living-room-top-design-white-living-room-with-beautiful-decorations

Cameron admired her living room back. The thing is: she’s been able to remodel her home this year. She’s never been able to remodel her home in the longest time due to champion commitments and traveling with EAW, but happily she gained a few more weeks about two or three months ago, so that she was able to place her focus on remodeling her home. She wanted something chic, but nothing extravagant. She went with the direction with all white. From the couches to the walls to the shelves, but she thought that the color white was peaceful and it calmed her down.

“My budget has been a little more than what I expected this year,” Cameron said with a grin on her face as she sat down on the white couch as Camille and Lexi followed suit, “But Cami, I expected you to show up later, but I am happy to see that you’re here.”

“What’s up?” Camille asked as grabbed one of the pillows and placed it on her lap, needing something to fiddle with while she was talking to her sister.

“It’s so convenient that you’re here because I am facing one of your old foes from CWF. Do you remember Lioncross?” Cameron questioned as Camille broke out to a giant grin.

“Lioncross,” Camille smiled and paused for a moment, reminiscing on a ladder might she had for the Heritage Championship, “Man, that son of a bitch underestimated me and it made it so easy for that title to fall into my arms—LITERALLY! But, that’s a story in which I plan to tell at the Thanksgiving dinner table.”

“God,” Lexi rolled her eyes and shoved Camille gently on the arm, “You tell that story every freaking year! I don’t know what’s more annoying: hearing you talk about your glory days around LEGION and CWF or Cameron telling the stories of how she beat Dark Demon twice, even though he beat her at Pain for Pride this year!”

Camille and Cameron looked at their younger sister, feeling slightly irritated by her, “Get out…NOW!” both sisters pointed towards the dining room, where the Ava family was going to have their Thanksgiving dinner.

Lexi sighed as she excused herself out of the living room, “Gosh, so defensive!” she muttered under her breathe before entering the dining room.

With Lexi out of the way, Cameron and Camille could finally have their conversation, “Was he normally as admitting to his faults like he was with you?” Cameron asked Camille as Camille thought for a moment.

“Lioncross claimed that he wasn’t going to underestimate a woman, but I feel like any guy would underestimate any woman if he was going to wrestle her. I tried to believe in what he was saying and I tried to believe in the fact that he was not going to underestimate me, but I saw an entirely different Lioncross in our ladder match. The approach he was claiming to have in our ladder match was not the same as his approach in the ladder match. Honestly, it was his downfall. He should have been the same man with the exact same instincts going to the match and exiting out of it and that is not what happened. He became an entirely different person. How do you not know if he is pulling the exact same habit that he did with me? Look at yourself, Cam. You’re the EAW Interwire Champion! Would he have the nerve to underestimate you in your match on Showdown like he did with me? Perhaps, if I was the CWF Heritage Champion, he wouldn’t have underestimated me in the match. Maybe during the match, his horrible instincts would have not gotten in the way and PERHAPS, he would have retained the belt. On his part, it was an idiotic move to underestimate me. They don’t call me Ms. Extreme for nothing!” Camille exclaimed as Cameron nodded, taking all of the advice in.

“I don’t know,” Cameron nodded her head, not sure who or what to believe, “This Lioncross seems different. It is like he is a changed man and I want to believe that. I felt like deep in his heart, he has learned from his past mistakes and knowing that we’re siblings and such, he decided to use you as an example. I mean, you were facing men WAY before I was and I used your stints in LEGION and CWF as examples as to what if I ever reached a point in my career. I learned from your mistakes and I’ve learned from your successes. You made it seem like it was so easy because you weren’t out to prove anything to anyone—they should have known what Ms. Extreme was all about. Lioncross knows all about you, but he knows nothing about me. He likes to go around saying that he will not repeat his past mistakes with me like he did with you. He also mentions the fact that you won the title because of luck. I don’t want him to look at me if I defeat him and be like ‘she got lucky’. I want him to be like: ‘she was the better woman and I was glad I did not underestimate her.’ I told him once before: I do not want him to say ‘she got lucky’, ‘it was a fluke’ or ‘I wasn’t ready’. He’s done a good job with actually fessing up to his faults in the past, but knowing that he’s going to be in the ring with me. There’s going to be a point in the match, where he is doomed to screw up. It can be from underestimating Ms. Extreme’s older sister or not, but between Lioncross and myself, one of us is going to mess up and the other one is going to capitalize on a victory.”

“I know for a fact and what Lioncross needs to know is that I am not going to underestimate him. He is not going to see me approach the match with my femi-nazi complex and claim that all men are inferior to me. Sure, I believe in women’s rights, but I am not a psycho feminist that hates men. I want to give respect to all of my competitors; men or women, I don’t care who I face throughout my career, but they are going to have a hard time mirroring the accomplishment and set the bar that I have set in EAW. With much respect to Lioncross so far, if he thought trying to beat you was going to be difficult, then he is going to be in for a struggle when it comes to me. When it comes to Ms. Extreme and Cameron Ella Ava, we fight to the death and we fight with all of our hearts. He has a point when he says that we are totally different people and he should have a different approach with me. You’re a risk taker and aggressive, while I’m agile and I can bring out any emotion out of my opponent which will cause him or her to mess up or get angry. I know that Lioncross can throw a good punch and I know for a fact that I am going to be on the receiving end of that punch, but I am not going to let that scare me one bit. He can punch me as hard as he wants and for as many times as he desires, but I’m either going to slap him in the face or punch him back harder than what the bones in my finger can take and that is something that he should be looking out for as well.”

“As much as I don’t mind facing anyone in the ring, I hate it when people waste my time. I’m the Interwire Champion. It’s not a good thing to waste the champ’s time and I know for a fact that Lioncross does not plan to waste my time. I know for a fact that Lioncross does not plan to underestimate me like he has done with you, Camille. Do you know what happens with men that underestimate me? I get rid of them. Ask Jaywalker what happens when you underestimate me? Ask Scott Diamond what happens when you underestimate. Better yet, ask Chuck Scene what happens when you underestimate you and maybe, you’ll finally see grown men cry because I can turn a career of glory to nothing in one wrestling match or less. If Lioncross that his matches against Mexican Samurai and the Heart Break Boy were challenge, then he hasn’t faced any true competition yet. He hasn’t faced a legend like myself who is willing to push him to the limits he’s never faced in EAW or CWF. If he wants to face one of the greatest and most successful Vixens on this generations, he has come to the right place because I plan to give him a wrestling match that will make his future wrestling matches seem like nothing at all. It is nice to face an opponent, who I have no problems with because I know how much frustration that can be. I may talk a game, but in the end of the day, I do respect Lioncross for everything that he has accomplished in his career. If he somehow pulls off a victory against me, there will be no excuses from my end like I have already said. He would be the better man of the match and I will continue my reign as Interwire Champion.”

Camille sighed, knowing that Cameron had made up her mind when it came to Lioncross, “God, I hope that he’s actually learned from our past encountering to never underestimate an Ava because if not, then I’m going to come to EAW to reteach him the lesson on why you should never underestimate a woman.”

“Camille, that’s what I’ve been doing for about two years.” Cameron laughed as the camera faded to black.
Angel.
Post November 25th 2015, 11:14 pm by Angel.
(An art representation of “The rise of a Phoenix” is shown on the screen as Matthew McConaughey begins to narrate.)

Narrator: As the legend goes, when the Phoenix resurrects from the flames, she is even more beautiful than ever before. 

(A clip shows Nick Angel signing with then Extreme Answers Wrestling, March 23, 2011.)

Narrator: As one man would say, the pursuit of excellence is gratifying and healthy. The pursuit of perfection is frustrating, neurotic, and a terrible waste of time.

(A clip shows Nick Angel with his dismal performance at Pain for Pride IV, underwhelming performances against John Alloy and being announced by the EAW Management that he is a future endeavor in late 2011.) 

Narrator: Have I mentioned that the pursuit of perfection is frustrating and a waste of time? It’s because nothing is ever perfect. You’ll never reach perfection as there is always room for improvements. Yet, along the way, you’ll learn to get better.

(A clip shows Nick Angel performing in other companies as Nick Angel dominates the competition in the Year 2012 yet as the timeline flash forward to the Year 2013, Nick Angel signs another contract with Extreme Answers Wrestling, February of 2013. Nick proclaims that he has crafts his ability as an extremist during his first press conference of rejoining EAW.)

Narrator: You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep on re-reading the last chapter of your life. If you do not make peace with your past, it will keep showing up in your present.

(A clip shows Nick Angel attaining the Elite Championship over Jacob Senn within one month into his time of Showdown. Numerous title defenses as Nick Angel reigns for four months as Elite Champion. Nick Angel proceeds to form the House of Renegades with Hades the Hellraiser and Venom as the victories shown over the likes of Tyler Parker, Mr. DEDEDE, Diamond Cage.)

Narrator: As much as you can make peace with your past, what’s to say if your dreams don’t scare you, are they even big enough? Yet at the same time, one must contemplate the balance of knowing there’s enough on this planet for everyone’s need, but not for everyone’s greed.

(A clip shows Nick Angel being in multiple AWF appearances as Nick Angel ascends to being the Top Dog of AWF. Later as the instability of AWF proceeds, Zack Crash buys AWF and Nick Angel is no longer under employment for multiple months.)

Narrator: Some people succeed because they are destined but most people succeed because they are determined.

(A clip shows the struggle of Nick Angel in 2015 as Nick Angel’s underwhelming display at FPVs to the rather failure of the Holy Brigades to finally being disappointed as Y2Impact and HBG wins the EAW Tag Team Championship at Pain for Pride VII.)

Narrator: You can go through many struggles. You contemplate if it’s killing you or 
making you stronger. Yet, the harder the struggle? The more glorious the triumph. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. 

(A clip shows Nick Angel is drafted to the brand of Voltage. As Nick Angel ascends to Voltage in October 2015, he has put on a winning streak while emphasizing the philosophy of elitism. Nick Angel overcomes the obstacle of winning an FPV at Shock Value as he wins the opportunity to be in the Answers World Championship. The camera transitions to Matthew McConaughey making his concluding statement.)

Narrator: Ultimately for every setback, there’s always the possibility of a comeback. An incredible one that is. After all, it is never too late to be what you might have been. Of all the things I have stated in regards to responding to setbacks with determination, it leads me to this. No matter how many times we burst into flames? We can always rise from the ashes. 

(An art representation of The Phoenix being unleashed as the camera transitions to Nick Angel addressing the media.)

It has been almost five years ever since I’ve been apart of this brand. The more things change, the more they stay the same for some reason. Humans are tune to seek patterns. As professional wrestling, in particular Elite Answers Wrestling appears largely disorganized; I can argue this entails a whole lot of apophenia. Sometimes what we perceive as a significant change is really not so significant, and vice versa. Or a series of groundbreaking events can cycle back to a state unnervingly reminiscent of their beginning such as the tyrannical dictatorship of CM Banks to the more recent totalitarian state of Zack Crash. Over the near five years I’ve been apart of this company, I can argue that while the players may change, power always find a way to rest its head. The very people I find that are utilizing and at times abuse their power are the very people I aim to actually confront. A lot of people are complaining about the rule of Zack Crash and rightfully so. A lot of people previously complain about how Scotty Diamond abuses his executive privilege via secret police. While I do have sympathy with the people that argue with individuals who abuse their power, let me ask you this. What about the people who put these individuals into such state of power while at the same time? It’s not just authoritarian rulers that create the political instability of EAW. It’s also the lobbyists that lobby a few talented individual to gain exposure and status. For some cases, the exposure verifies the individual that he is the real deal as the man that was lobbied more or less can deal with being in the microscope. Yet, in the thick of things as many people rightfully accuses authoritarian rulers as part of the reason as to why EAW is politically instable, I can argue that it takes two to tango. The guys that are main eventing in EAW for the past few years are the one that allegedly fight for the fan. They are the guys that allegedly fight for the common man yet I beg to differ as to what the alleged agendas of what prominent figures of EAW do. I see a lot of people in various forms disagreeing with how the board runs yet there is hardly any changes whatsoever. A few including myself over the years ponders why EAW has a dictator that rules with an iron fist that is rarely toppled more or less and it leads me to this conclusion. The likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker and Y2Impact more or less has the influence to bring about change. There is no doubt about that yet I can argue that the three guys I briefly mention don’t bring about change because they more or less reap the benefits of the system they were in. Don’t act like I’m a guy that is more or less an anti-veteran kind of guy because as the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker and Y2Impact represent a generation of lobbying, I can argue that the lobbyists are onto their move of this current generation to hold onto their status quo. The obvious case is Zack Crash himself yet what about the guys that are beloved, being in the main event scene countless such as Brian Daniels and Tyler Parker? No one has complained about the alleged champion of the common man in Brian Daniels who in theory is anti-establishment yet you never seen him bring about the change that is necessary to bring about political stability. No one has complained about Tyler Parker who for all of his battles against guys that are among the establishment, hardly overthrows the authoritarian rulers. It leads me to this conclusion that I have set for the past few months. There is a conspiracy among EAW where the lobbyists set off both the authoritarian ruler and alleged main eventers who fights for justice when in reality, no one dare to imagine there’s lobbyists behind the scene. It is this conspiracy which gives me a sense of purpose as to why I am fighting my war of corruption. It is this conspiracy which gives me this sense of entitlement of overthrowing a very flawed system via actions because while words are powerful alone? Words are even more powerful when actions instill a belief no matter how morally wrong it is. After all, momentum demands movement. It comes to my conclusion that you don’t change things by fighting the existing, corruptive reality. When my movement have a momentum that spreads like wildfire, when I bring about change to EAW? I am going to build a new model that makes the old model obsolete. 

In regards to my upcoming match that have been nearly five years in the making, I do acknowledge that Devan Dubian and I are more alike in more ways than another. You see, as high of a pedestal that Devan Dubian currently may not admit? One can argue that Devan Dubian and I come from backgrounds that make us more or less natural talent in this industry. One can argue that Devan Dubian and I possess this trait of striving towards perfection that it harms our career and it was not too long ago that Devan Dubian and I were once viewed as liabilities to ourselves rather than to others. I can relate to Devan Dubian in terms of many things and I do hold his talent and his name in high regard yet I do have this problem ever since I’ve notice of him attaining his Answers World Championship. It is not the fact the Devan Dubian is all of a sudden a top dog and everyone is going after the crown jewel that Devan Dubian just happens to possess. I personally don’t have problems with Devan’s tactics to stay in power as the Answers World Champion because after all, it’s one thing to attain power. It’s a whole lot to maintain power. I also have no problem with Devan Dubian fighting for his very own agenda as he once used to share the same problem of relying on others to be relevant like me. Yet, my problem is that the success that Devan Dubian attained at this year’s Pain for Pride made him somewhat arrogant. And it is this arrogance that Devan Dubian may fail to recognize that unlike a few that I have gone through the past couple of weeks? I am no longer the accident-prone wrestler that fails whenever the lights are brightest. I am no longer a man that fights his war without any sense of purpose. Rather, as demonstrated the past couple of weeks, I have stated many things about bringing change to EAW and establishing the concept of elitism while getting results that are necessary to establish an ongoing momentum. Sure I have defeated sub-par competition the past couple of weeks, but let me remind you Devan Dubian that I have been underestimated by the likes of many for the past couple of weeks that my best days were behind me. I have been underestimated by the very lobbyists so much that whenever they were aware of my struggle in FPV and battle royals? They decided to put the two evils to make it the worst of nightmare in terms of narrative for yours truly. But little did the conspirators, the lobbyists and many others know? I am on a mission. A mission that gives me a duty to fight against these corruptive individuals along the fact it’s better to die fighting for the very ideals I believe in rather than be a prisoner to this instability that brings the cancer of professional wrestling. But makes no worries, I used to be a captive of my own creation of living in this idealism. It harmed my career until I never knew who were my real enemies were. Now? I freed myself of the prison of my once false thoughts. Like a Phoenix, I burn myself with those false thoughts and on Sunday night? I am going to emerge as your Answers World Champion. 
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 25th 2015, 11:13 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
How is it that the same man who lives like a king can will himself every day into working like a slave? 

How does it even make sense?

Even after all the years of lavish living and success beyond my wildest dreams, I'm able to roll out of bed and go face first in the mud, chest first to the dirt, forcing myself to achieve levels upon levels greater than before. Even through all of the praise and widespread acclaim I've received over the last ten years, still I stand before the mirror each morning not as some self absolved cheerleader, but my own biggest critic. I look in the mirror each and every day and the figurative unimpressed drill sergeant stares back at me with folded arms and an angry mug, and that sergeant inside forces me to out-perform myself. Despite it all, here I am, still hungry, still famished -- and these hunger pains bellow from within so deep, that I'm starting to think that maybe it's not just a hunger. Maybe it's a fire. Maybe it's just the fire inside that so many of my peers in this business have allowed to dwindle to nothing more than embers, and then die. Maybe that's the fire that dies inside so many people who dream for greatness before they even make it to the big stage! But here I am cursed, yet blessed with the fact that I can't even enjoy my success. My success has become a mere accessory. Oh don't get me wrong, when it comes to throwing it in your face I can quick-draw my accomplishments and throw them down on the table next to yours on a dime! I can sing my own praises like no other when I want to! But the difference between men like HRDO and myself is that I still have that hunger, that fire to work like a slave while living like a king. 

But what's in a king?

Five years ago HRDO told the world that most kings get their heads cut off. And he proceeded to say that his World Heavyweight Championship was much like the sword yet to be pulled from stone, and that he would set his sword down from good. What did he do next? The same night he went out there in the main event and delivered, defeating CM Banks and I in a triple threat match for the ages, and he had perhaps one of the greatest exits a man could ever have in this business. He left on top. Five years ago. Five years ago... and here I am, still here, five years later, fighting to pull my sword out of stone as if I haven't done it countless times before. As if I haven't had a career that eclipses HRDO's or just about anybody's... what is it about me, then, that keeps me still around? What separates myself from HRDO? Do you think that maybe he found the same salvation I'm looking for much earlier? No... I don't think so. I know what separates myself from him. It's quite simple, laughably easy to digest in fact. Want to know what it is about me? I'm an addict. A filthy, disgusting addict. I'm an addict of the worst kind, in fact, because I'm a functioning addict. I'm addicted to several different facets all at once... and it is a malignant, destructive addiction that has laid waste to so many areas in my life, and I know one day it's going to swallow me whole. I've got so much negative karma, but it's all worth it for that thrill and the rush that I get. I'm addicted to this sport. It's obsessive compulsive, it's pathological, I do it because it's all I know. I've been involved in sports my entire life, but this business was everything I worked to from the day I turned 16 all the way to now. Every weakness I had, I would work to it becoming a strength. I spent my days in the gym: sparring, weights, cardio, everything, practicing moves, everything, and most days I was younger than everyone else. That's right, a time where I'm actually the youngest in the room believe it or not, and as a teenager I'd train with people older than me, faster than me, stronger than me, better than me; some days I would go until I passed out. Just pass out. Just arduous slave labor that I subject myself to over and over and over and over again, until I didn't need to anymore, until I wanted to because I enjoyed it, up until now. Some of you people think this is just a fucking game to me that I can stop playing any time I want. Some of you people think I can set the sword down any time I'd like and sit back and count my millions on my spare fucking time. It doesn't work like that. That's not how I got here. That's not how I'll leave. 

I'm addicted to being a wrestler. Despite the constant struggle of it all, I came from hating it, to loving it; from wanting it, to needing it. One facet of this sport that I'm addicted to is the gamble... which is perhaps the most dangerous part of my addiction. You know how gamblers are... they'll put up their house, their car, the food on their family's plate, the shirt on their back for the next roll of the dice. Sad to say, but I'm the same exact way. But sad as it is, don't feel sorry for me, because this is the way I wanted it. Anyone in my field knows we all gamble our lives every time we step in the ring, and nobody's taken more dangerous rolls of the dice than I have. I've put everything at stake, and gambling my physical well-being is nothing compared to what I'll really put on the line when the time comes. I'll put my soul up for grabs if it meant another shot at glory. HRDO thinks I should move much more rationally than that, he seems to believe it isn't worth desecrating my legacy and you know what maybe he's right. I bet it'll sound surprising to you when I say this but between the demonic spawn of flames HRDO and myself, I happen to be far less rational than he is. As cunning and methodical as I'm known for being, I'll jump at the chance of putting life and limb on the line for this if that's what it takes. But am I wrong for doing it? Look at everything I've accomplished in the past already! I've hit jackpot time after time, even when the odds were against my favor! And until I have nothing left to give I'll continue to put everything I have up for grabs until I CAN'T! As long as the fire is alive and the hunger bellows from deep inside, I'll continue to put everything at risk! 

Now what might be the most alarming part thing about an addict... is that when something comes in between a man and his addiction, the first objective on his mind is to get rid of it. It can be as easy isolating ones self, and it can be a bit more... heinous than that... sometimes you need to use excessive force to rid those standing in the way of your prize, and with my addiction I'm afraid it's the latter. Deep inside I wish it weren't so macabre... deeper inside I so cherish the fact that it is. Now that I know that HRDO's placed me under "probation", meaning my opponents from here on out are the ones in the way of my love and I. So basically it's the same as always... the pressure's on me to make sure I come out on top, no matter the cost. My ability to "keep up" with the standard I've set has been called into question, I already have a strike on my record, the window is closing on me and I can hear the bells tolling in the distance. THOSE BELLS DO NOT TOLL FOR ME. I WON'T ALLOW IT! I WON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO BE MADE A CASUALTY OF AGE AND DEGRADATION! Though others may feel as though they are bearing witness to my deterioration, I just don't see it like that... people want to make me out to be a Wizards Jordan, or a post-war Ali, but I refuse to bear that stigma. I've been here before, I swear by it. I've overcome this before. It's not a matter of waning ability, because I'm the best I've ever been! You don't have to believe me, I don't give a damn if you do, because I know what I'm capable of and I know I'm better now than I've ever been before! I SWEAR IT!!! But I won't deny that right now I'm in a state of desperation... and while some people would consider it a weakness, I on the other hand see it as a strength. A snake is far from dangerous when it's fat and plump with it's prey sticking out of it's gut. A snake is at it's most dangerous when it is frail and gaunt, because that's when it's most desperate. That's when it'll do anything it takes to win. So this Sunday I find myself in the ring with a man who I've got quite a bit of history with, both as a friend and foe. I can re-open up that can of worms that is our past if that's what you want to do, Hades, but I'd rather not get into that because none of it truly matters right now. I'm not here to battle my demons, and I've got nothing I feel I need to rectify from the past. I have my demons of today to deal with. You and I have been through a lot, but this isn't about what we've been through... it's about what--or WHO--I need to go through to survive. That's all you are to me at this point... just prey trudging through the wet lands, and I'm the venomous killer who's been trivialized for far too long and relegated to nothing more than a bottom dweller in the eyes of the masses when I was KING not long ago. The masses are growing forgetful already, and I'm sure you see the same thing everyone else sees. If you're anything like the man I knew, it just means you're still dumb enough to be fooled by your eyes. But hey, I'm not complaining, that just makes me the killer you won't see coming. 

Nothing personal.

I'm only an addict, is all.
Lioncross
Post November 25th 2015, 10:45 pm by Lioncross
More storytime with Lioncross, kids. And adults.

This one is more recent than the stories I told about Heart Break Boy. This story takes place in what I thought was the end of my career. It was the first time I faced off against a woman - the woman I made the mistake of underestimating. Her name is Ms. Extreme.

When CWF tried a comeback, I decided to make a comeback to wrestling as well. I wanted a title - any title. My pursuit of a title cost me a lot, specifically, the relationships I had with the people I keep close to this day. But, I got that title: the CWF Heritage Championship. I then defended it in a ladder match against Ms. Extreme. I told myself - and the world - that she'd be a challenge, but there was a problem. My body and mind didn't seem to agree. My instincts let me down. There must've been a part of me that figured that because Ms. Extreme is a woman, she wouldn't be all that tough to defend the title against, even in a ladder match. Next thing I knew, she was leaving with my belt; it literally FELL into her arms.

The fact that I lost due to dumb luck isn't the point, though - the point is, I learned a lot that day. I claimed that I wasn't going to underestimate Ms. Extreme, but I didn't go in with that killer instinct and that surefire gameplan. I left enough doors open for her to the point where the match had the possibility of coming down to luck. What I do needs to match what I say. A couple days ago, there was a part of me that wondered if I'm REALLY going to approach Cameron Ella Ava like the star wrestler she really is, instead of a woman who's about half my weight.

If I'm going to take a different approach than I did with Ms. Extreme, that has to start with the preparation. I've watched Cameron's matches with Chuck Scene. She's got speed that I wish I still had, and she can move to the point of frustrating any opponent. Meanwhile, a punch from a lightweight may not seem like much, but when you're getting hit 50 times a minute? That's like getting hit with baseball after baseball from a pitching machine. They might not knock you out, but they'll have a field day with your face.

Meanwhile, I asked my scouts to look for tendencies in her attack. We didn't find much of anything. She doesn't waste time or motion when it comes to her smaller attacks, and she doesn't telegraph any of her big ones. Cameron Ella Ava may be one of the most unpredictable opponents I've ever had to face off against, and that'll be a challenge I'd be foolish to blow off. No wonder Cameron has beaten people like Jaywalker, Scott Diamond, and Chuck Scene. No wonder she's been one of the most successful wrestlers in EAW, male or female.

She is absolutely a different challenge from Heart Break Boy and Mexican Samurai. And, she's a bad matchup for a hard-hitting striker like me. I say this not as an alibi, but so I can let my fans know that nobody who steps into that ring is to be taken lightly.

Still, I think the biggest thing that stands out to me is that Cameron wants to become a legend everywhere - something I know a thing or two about. It's tough to do that as a woman - not many companies showcase their women to the extent that EAW does, and plenty of women who have had that kind of chance have blown it. She's working to become a legend WHILE paving the way for women's wrestling to become what my sister, Lauren, wished it could be while she was in the ring. We're both going through different processes in order to meet different goals, so it's almost unfortunate that I'm going to have to be a speed bump on her path to her goals. Should the opposite happen, it'll only make me realize what I'll have to do in order to meet mine.

It has been a VERY, VERY long time since I've been able to say this, because so many of my matches have been stained with bad blood or some beef about something stupid the other person as said, but here it is: everything I do in this match is out of pure, unadulterated respect. There will be no excuses from me.
Brayden Cruise
Post November 25th 2015, 3:12 pm by Brayden Cruise
The scene begins to fade up as the EAW logo rests on the center of the screen for several seconds. Once it fades away the camera begins to focus on a man who is seen sitting on a chair in the backstage area. The camera starts to focus more on the man as he glares right into the camera.

BRAYDEN CRUISE : You know I've waited for this chance for a really long time. I've wrestled guys all over the Country just trying to get my name out there. Just trying to get noticed by wrestling fans who clearly know nothing about wrestling. If they did I would have been here ages ago because this is where I belong. If you don't know who I am and haven't heard about me yet my name is Brayden Cruise. If you still don't know who I am go ahead and search up my name and I'm sure you won't be disapointed. What I'm trying to say is that I was the hottest free agent up until a day ago. Now that I'm here I'm sure everybody wants to know exactly how good I really am in the ring. People wanna know exactly what I stand for and why I'm here. Well that's pretty simple because I"m a guy who doesn't need any nicknames. I'm a guy who doesn't need to be called THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED in order for people to realize it. Year after year I beat some of the best wrestlers in the world and now I'm here. Now I sit here and wonder where exactly I plan on going. What exactly I plan on doing now that I'm here because no matter what it is. I'll do it better then anybody has ever seen in there lives. Take a good look at what you see right now because this is the face that will be headlining matches in this company very soon. This is the face of a guy who's going to be selling out arenas for this company very soon and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it. Nobody has any idea who I am or what I can do which makes things better for me because at the end of the day I always get the job done. At the end of the day I always end up feeling good about myself knowing I did exactly what I wanted to do.

As Brayden pauses the door of the room opens up and another man enters the room. This man is dressed in a pair of black pants with a black shirt and leather jacket. With long black hair he has it put back with a ball cap as he walks towards Brayden.

SCOTTY VALENTINE : So kid, you got everything ready for later?

BRAYDEN CRUISE : That right there is a man who knows what he wants and he wanted to manage me. He wanted to manage the man who is going to take this company by storm because there isn't a guy in the back who can stop what I'm about to bring. With Scotty Valentine by my side I am going to work my way to the top and when I get there. When I get to where I know I belong I'm going to look down on every single wrestler on the roster and know I've proven that I'm better then them. At that point I will have proven that there's nobody on the roster who can do what I can do in the ring. Nobody who can beat who I've beatin in the ring and whether anybody likes it or not there's nobody who looks as good as I do in the ring.

SCOTTY VALENTINE : Damn right kid and I can't wait until you step into the ring for the first time. I can't wait until I see the look on the faces of everybody when you hit that shooting star press. The one move nobody in the industry can do better then you.

BRAYDEN CRUISE : That's right Scotty because when I hit somebody with the shooting star press you know it's all finished. You know in three seconds I'll be standing in the middle of the ring with my hand raised in the air. Like it or not I'm here and I'm not going anywhere so either you're going to deal with it or settle with the consequences.

The scene slowly begins to fade away as Scotty stands beside EAW's newest superstar.

OOC : Sorry if this is short I just wanted to get a debut up and let you guys know I'm here I guess lol
Rex32
Strictly Business-SHOWDOWN
Post November 25th 2015, 11:47 am by Rex32
STRICTLY BUSINESS

***Drip***

***Drip***

***Drip***

The scene opens to a purple umbrella slightly covering part of Rex McAllister's face. He is standing under a rundown bridge in what looks to be a bigger city. Several homeless can be seen. There is various cardboard boxes setup for shelters and fires in barrels. The Umbrella slowly rises and he smiles.

Sephiroth, in the beginning you claimed you were not looking for respect nor do you believe you owe respect to anybody?  But now you are trying to say that you believe in putting in the time and hard work, which earns respect, is now all of sudden a standard you believe in?  Hypocrite much?

(chuckles)

You couldn't be more wrong about me Sephiroth.  Everything I have said, everything I have done. Is about one thing and one thing alone, SUCCESS.

(grins)

It is the epitome of this business, OF ANY BUSINESS.  You can never reach too high in this world.  You aim to be the best and then you reach higher.  The higher you reach the more you will be rewarded.  I dream big and I win big.  Yet you refuse to give me my due.  All you want to do is make it about something else. You continuously lambaste me.  Calling my bluff, disrespecting and trying to slander my name and my identity.  The same thing I worked so hard to make relevant.  Like so many others in this great country I call home, you are looking for a reason to make this anything but business. YOU are the ONE that is pathetic! You are looking to claim gold, huh?  You are looking to scream out and claim you are main event material.  Huh?  That the system is unfair for placing you in a triple threat match, right after you fought an Elite Champion, with two very hungry challengers who have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Huh?

The camera scans over the homeless

Yes.  Yes it is unfair, but not as you would think. 

(laughs)

You see for every Rex McAllister in this country, there is a million fat slobs, a million lazy half-wits, sheep who couldn't eat, sleep or think without being told how, giving them means for a free ride.  A freeloader?   THAT I AM NOT.

Rex moves closer to a box house

It is that one in a million, those Rex McAllisters that support the rift raft. It is men like ME that the system is truly unfair too. Men who work hard, strive to be better than the rest.

Rex suddenly violently begins stomping the cardboard house. He drops his umbrella and snatches it up and rips it in two. The nearby homeless man flees in fear. Rain begins striking Rex as he regains his composure

This is what being at the bottom is.

Rex grinds the box into the dirt

And like your claims about clawing your way to the top. Earning the gold?  It is beneath me.

(begins laughing)

I don't claim to be better than everyone else or to be a legend Sephiroth. I AM A LEGEND, but NOT because I am insane, and NOT because I created what you would believe to be a fictitious standard, but by actions and NOT WORDS,  I walked over and embarrassed countless men everywhere I have been to be deemed so.  WHY? Because that is the nature of our BUSINESS Sephiroth, NOT because I'm a freeloader.  And it’s ok I don’t need you to fully understand me Sephiroth.

Rain continues to hit Rex as he speaks

Drawing those lines in the sand like you did the way you described your supposed urges? and your zest for crushing skulls in? That is your KILLER INSTINCT.  I know this.  Why?  I will tell you why.  Me?  I possess the same quality.  Our means of ruthlessness may differ but A REAL CHAMPION, like the one I will eventually become in EAW, understands this part wholeheartedly and he too crosses that line, he exceeds his limits and strives to go further than ever before. That’s GREAT!  YOU get it.  I GET IT!  Because we understand that at the end of the night, you and only you stand between victory and defeat. You and only you stand between being a mere wrestler or a future EAW LEGEND!

He slicks back his wetting hair

So when you start accusing me of being all high and mighty and you start saying this is all about crushing skulls in, I say your DAMN right it is! I know you Sephiroth, your kind have taken me lightly before.  Those guys?  They promptly went on to pay the piper, and as you know EVERYONE pays the piper! At Showdown Sephiroth, I will be the one that crushes your skull in, the one that knocks that shine called a smile right off your face, the one who pushes your ego down yet another notch, and lastly but not least I will be ANNOUNCED AS THE WINNER OF THE TRIPLE THREAT, WOOOO!  Free ride?  Ha! There will be no EAW HANDOUTS.  Charity time?  That is for another time and some other poor schmuck SEPHY!”

(laughs)

So again, I don't need you to understand me, I don't need you to respect me. I just need you to show up at Showdown and I will do what I always done, and that’s beat the man across that ring and I will be sure to put the SHOW in SHOWDOWN!

Rex reaches down and grabs his umbrella

And you?  You will do what you always do half-pint, PLAY THE ROLE OF THE LOSER!

A limo pulls up behind Rex and the driver jumps out. Wiping the mud from his shoe on the ripped up house. Rex hands the umbrella to the limo driver as he opens the door and slips inside the car. Mud flies up hitting more of the homeless as Rex’s car screeches off and the scene fades to black

ThePizzaBoy
Post November 25th 2015, 10:12 am by ThePizzaBoy
The Camera opens on Pizza Boy standing alone in a leather jacket, sunglasses, and a suspect hand rolled cigarette in his mouth, staring down at the ground as he lets both his shades and smoke dangle to the whims of gravity, before popping his head back up and turning to the camera

PB: You know I didn't start smoking until you put the taste of "Scrubbing Bubbles" in my mouth? The commercial lied, by the way. It doesn't do the work. You, a toothbrush, and a pack of Apples Unfiltered have to. I didn't start wearing cheap sunglasses until you started giving me shiners, either. I didn't start smoking skunk weed with rolled up Chicago deep dish, I didn't give the rats the time of day, I didn't have time to myself to think because friends, trainers, and managers kept me reeled in tight. I had self-respect. I know you find that laughable coming from "The Pizza Boy," but it's true. I also didn't have sleepless nights, a tab at every township's hospital I visited, scars that wont go away, bones that don't exactly look like they should anymore, or morning pains every single morning.

PB pitches his cigarette off camera and yanks off his sunglasses. He looks into the camera crazily.

PB: I thought this was over, Samurai. I thought we were done. That compiled little red dot of blood vessels on my forehead? That raspberry you gave me? The one shaped like a heart? It's gone. Faded away, like my love for wrestling, my friends, my health, my money, and it's all because of you. And it's not cool, I'm not a 'cool guy', it's not great that I nickle and dime for a dime bag,, it's not 'radical' that I bum smokes from fans, it's not 'bodacious' that I skip out on hospital bills. I'm sure the friggin' Ninja Turtles wouldn't approve, and they're the authority on cool and pizza. But ya know? I quit letting it eat at me. I quit blaming you, because I beat you, Samurai. I beat you, and I'll beat you again. And it's not because I'm better, tougher, or faster, it's because I know what makes you tick. At first I thought it was anger over a scrub like me stepping into your business, then I thought it was jealousy over me getting the shots that weren't comin' your way, then I figured 'hey, it's his way of getting attention!', but it's none of that. You're just a glutton for punishment, a pervert, a sadist and a masochist who can't be happy until everyone's miserable...including you. So I won't give you the self-satisfaction, because this ain't PB for long. And do you know why? Because I got this guy.

PB points off camera, just as HBB steps into frame. They clasp hands and pull one another in for a brotherly hug.

PB: See, we've been running roughshod over the competition so far

HBB: Easy now, Pizza Boy. Eat a bit of your own humble pie. I mean, we've only cleared the first round!

PB: Yeah, but we were pretty dominant in that first round competition. Piff and Landerson Express tasted our Golden Crust!

HBB: They surely did. And it won't be the last time we deliver. 

PB: I'm on the road to redemption, and my second task is killing the demon who put me on this path...no pun intended in regards to his tag partner.

HBB: I'm on the same exact path and that tag partner that you spoke of is one of those demon's that I need to kill in order for redemption. Dark Demon has quickly became a kryptonite but not for long. It reminds of Robert DeNiro in that big screen boxing movie, my favorite movie actually. It's called "Raging Bull." There was a certain scene were at Robert DeNiro as a boxer was at the ending of his career and his last fight was against "Sugar" Ray Robinson. DeNiro took a pretty big beaten. It all came down when tried to give his all but it wasn't enough. Robinson was just too energetic while DeNiro didn't have anything else left in the tank. So DeNiro allowed Robinson to take his best shots at him and to no surprise, Robinson pounded DeNiro's face in. However, my favorite part of the movie happened afterwards because despite being almost disabled to function properly. DeNiro was still able to go over to Robinsons corner and tell him; "You never got me down, Ray.... You never got me down. "

I can sit here in slob all day long about Demon's recent fatalities over the Prodigal Son but that's not type of spirit that I possess. Of course, there's going to be flaws thrown here and there in my game. I've even contemplated on retirement because of it. But sitting there, watching Demon go on a rampage about destroying my career hasn't sat well with me. It's actually an contributor to align this team. Because if his vicious behavior was not written, I would have been down. I'm just glad to be stringing myself back up and this time, there will be a show. This time, there will be a slayer getting a taste of his own medicine. Whether if we all like it or not, there will be repercussions about what happened at Mid-Summer Massacre. And to prove that I am still the one and only Golden Boy of this business. There's only thing that stings and that's pride. I am showcasing a bit of it and I'm not afraid to admit it. I've been focusing on myself more than the contributor of talents, which should not sit well with me. But faith will pull me through and hand-deliver us. I'm willing to welcome hell to my paradise this up-coming Showdown to be an example for our opponents that I can walk through hell just fine and come out even better.

PB: Samurai, I make this last encounter my final sin. I thrust you on your blade for good and abolish you and your influence on my life to the abyss of yesterday. And after that, I move one step closer to redefining myself as the boy I once knew. The one with self-respect.

HBB: And as for Dark Demon, I'm going to give you what you've craving for since your return to EAW. It is a shame that it has to be in a tag team situation. But you know...I might actually need somebody to hold me back from the fear of what these can actually do.

The Heart Break Boy looks down at his hands and back up into the camera
Sephiroth
Post November 25th 2015, 3:24 am by Sephiroth
Showdown Promo
I got nothing to prove to you

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 QoQdY7S

~The Camera shows Sephiroth sparring with a punching bag. After thoroughly pulverizing the bag he turns towards the camera, his face red, pumping with blood. He takes a couple of breaths and then spits focusses his attention to the camera~

You think I’m here to EARN your respect? Ha. You sure sound high and mighty, sipping teas, visiting resorts and dining in hotels, but you cloud yourself poor judgement. The only thing I’m here to earn is Championship Gold. Not respect from a nobody who just arrived in the business. Looking at you disgusts me. How can you look at yourself in the mirror every day and NOT feel sorry? Rexcellency isn’t some high echelon that everyone strives to achieve, it is a false standard created by a delusional maniac such as yourself. You know why? Because you can never achieve TRUE excellence. Yes, that is right. I have figured you all out. This whole “Rexcellece” crap is nothing but an excuse to tell yourself that “Hey, its alright, I’m already an accomplished fighter”. Haha, no my friend, you are not. Nobody in EAW is here to live up to this rexellency of your’s. Everyone is here to win the Championship, to carve their career and immortalize it in the Hall of Fame. Rexcellency is just a category of YOUR creation. I mean honestly I can call myself the best in this damn business, but that don’t mean jack when I can’t really prove it can I? So tell ya what, I’m not gonna buy into this “way of life” of your’s. Not that I have a problem with it, its just I AM still mentally sane, ya know what I mean? The only thing you’re gonna be taking out of the ring after I’m done with you is your broken face. Maybe then we’ll see how rexcellent your face really is hmm? If anything I guess I’ll actually make it worth looking at, seeing how it is already enough to scare children away. And you don’t seem so good at attracting any beauties either. Wort of both worlds I guess, wrestling AND looks. And you then have the audacity to mock ME? Hahahaha. You truly are pathetic.

Your only downfall is gonna be your confidence, or should I say, overconfidence, in assuming you can walk out victorious. Sorry to turn your dreams to dust but reality isn’t all about you threatening your opponents and then magically beating them. Nah, it takes effort, and it seems in the past few weeks you’ve hit more resorts and diners than you’ve hit the gym or a wrestling ring. Hahaha. Not that there’s anything wrong with luxury, but you see we got a problem when freeloaders like you think they can EAT their way to victory. I may be an insufferable being, but even I can acknowledge the fact that week in and week out I have been training my body and spirit to go toe to toe with anyone in the locker room. May it be wannabe legends like you or ACTUAL legends in the business. You truly are a sadness to behold. And on top of that you talk down on me? No actions and all talk it seems. As for me, I think I have already demonstrated my competency. I have already faced an ex Elite Champ. What have you done Rex? Oh yes, filled your stomach at a resort in Vegas and fished around for voluptuous women? Seems hardly like the pastime of a champion if you ask me. Hmph, pathetic I tell you.

You say you’re already a champion in your mind? Is that a joke? Well then I think you’re just wasting my time and everyone else’s by being in this company. That also shows that you don’t have the WILL to achieve and fight for anything. I mean why should you? You’re already a champion right? So I guess beating you will just be beating a champion eh? Good, cause that is exactly what drives me. Taking down champions and ending their puny hopes of ever achieving anything. In fact, I’m helping you. I’m helping everyone! Each day passes and I am less and less acknowledged when I should be headlining a FPV right now! And all this is because some big talk showed up claiming to be the best at what he does, claiming to be a champion in his own mind. Ha. Ok then “Champ”. All the more for me when I bash some sense into that mind of your’s I guess. Maybe then I can add the fact that I beat a champion in my EAW resume, what do ya say huh? Hahaha. Face it Rex, you’re just trying to be relevant. You’re just trying to BE ME! You wish you could do what I did earlier today. You WISH you could defeat black-belts day in day out. But you can’t, and that eats you up from the inside. It burns your insides knowing that you are bland and your presence is enough to put a snooze on anyone competing with you. Hah, maybe that’s why Dynamo hasn’t shown up yet, poor guy fell asleep listening to your 10th grade drama lecture. But can you blame the man? Only guys who are mentally strong enough to put up with your high horse shenanigans can keep up with you. And no, that isn’t a compliment, jackass.

Of course a man of your disposition would consider beating numerous black belts a “G rated” choreography. You truly are thick-skulled Rex. Anyhow, matters not whether you commend my feat or not, as I said before, I don’t need your respect nor approval, so you can hate on me all you want darling, it only makes me all the anxious to cause you a bit more pain every time. And trust me, come this Showdown I’m gonna truly be at my 100% and blow the damn roof out of the place. Me jump ship to another roster? Save my face you say? No way man, why run from something that you’re not afraid of. I’m not afraid of you Rex, and no one should be. But YOU should be very afraid, you’re treading on waters that you should not be thinking of stepping into. And in those waters lie a shark, a hungry, vicious and bloodthirsty beast. You wanna fish around for trouble Rex? Well you got it.

Oh and “Sephy” Haha, I like that. Maybe I’ll use that name someday after I beat you. Now if you’ll excuse me, world titles won’t just fall from the sky onto my lap. I hope you too will hit the gym soon, or anywhere close to some wrestling I presume, because you seem like all talk and no show. Heh, adios Rex.

~Camera pans out as Sephiroth begins to continue boxing the punching bag, the camera cuts to black~
Rex32
Childs Play
Post November 25th 2015, 1:55 am by Rex32
CHILD's PLAY

Scene opens to Rex McAllister who is decked out in full business attire enjoying some fine dining, pancakes with sausage and some freshly cooked scrambled eggs, in his hotel room at the Palms Resort in Las Vegas.

Server/waitress:"Bon appetite, sir".

Rex McAllister: "Merci".

The waitress giggles almost shyly as Rex flashes his winning smile

"Are you French"? Rex asks,  impressed.

"Yes, sir, I am. I do know some English". The waitress replies as a matter-of–fact. 

"I can see that. That's awesome". Rex says, feeling in a relaxed and sound mood, as he casually ends the conversation.  “That will be all.  Thank you for such lovely hospitality……”???

“Olga”.  She replies.

“Olga, nice.  Thank you very much Olga for your services".  Rex replies.

You are welcome, sir”. The French maid says as she bows her head slightly.  “Good day, sir”.   She says as she begins to push the catering cart towards her pending departure out the door.

Rex waves goodbye as the door shuts.  He then grabs his dinner napkin and gently tucks it in by his collar area and addresses the masses as well as his competition on Showdown.

Oh, hey there.  Welcome back to my luxurious shindig here once again at the beautiful Palm Resort.  I shall be departing today.  I was here merely on business with some of the EAW brass regarding some infractions in my contract, but things are all up to speed now.  Now I can begin my marketing campaign in EAW as well as don the EAW wrestling apparel and a few other perks to be included.

(pause)
(consumes some food)

This is the stuff right here.  I asked for it fresh and hot.  I got that and the caterer wasn’t too bad either.  She was actually a pretty hot dish herself.  Only problem was I read her pretty quickly.  They say it only takes about a ten seconds or little more of striking a conversation with someone to figure out their true disposition.  That was a perfect example.  You see even as much potential as she showed at being a caterer.  Her true disposition was that of someone who was passive, shy, and lost once I tried to strike just simple conversation with her.  I didn’t take it further for a couple of reasons.  One reason being is that I knew if I went further she would just become further introverted and lost like I was pushing her into a corner where she would get possibly defensive and flustered and abruptly depart.  Reason two being that because I could tell her disposition right from the start it was easy to see that she has probably only been here in America for a short time, probably 3-6 months tops, and then before you know she will be heading back her humble home in France to either find a refuge in a rundown two or three story apartment building just to save a couple of extra bucks every month, or she will go back home to Mom and Dad knowing that catering is not her calling.  She goes home with the somber feeling of not knowing truly what she really wants out of life.  She lacks purpose.  That’s where we differ as people and that is where the common disconnect takes place and we go our separate ways.

(pause)
(consumes some food)

The Rex Master has a purpose.  You see when I wake up every day I know what I want to do, how I want to do it, and every step it takes to accomplish what I set out to do.  I am never second guessing myself.  It’s the same in ring. Which brings me to the business at hand.  I guess I need to cut another one of these ridiculous promos addressing my opponents, Herky and Jerky.  Or is it Heckle and Jeckle? 

(Flashes a sarcastic questioning facial expression)

(Chuckles)

No matter.  Their real names are irrelevant given their lack of credibility. You have the one who is silent like an assassin and probably lets his actions speak for him while the other has this innate propensity to attack others through nothing more than dry hog wash and empty threats who go figure calls himself the calm assassin.

(pause)
(consumes some food)

You guys?  You both are like polar opposites in every way. Fortunately though The Rex Master is able to adapt on the fly with anything and everything and everybody.  This Dynamo, I have to agree with Seph, is no Prodigy.  If you don't speak son you will soon be spoken for and become nothing more than a mere casualty of falling into the wrong place at the wrong time, a victim of happenstance.  I can also guarantee you it will take longer than mere seconds to even figure out what the hell you are doing out there in that ring Dynamo. Your high flying ability will be a threat in this match and will have be taken seriously.  Nobody likes to get caught up in a fast pace that favors guys like you.  However, as I have already stated.  Guys like you don't stick around long. Be it because you become a tiring stale act or be it from some freak career ending accident that overtakes you, but for whatever reason one moment your hot and the next your not. A flash in the pan.

Rex finishes his breakfast plate and gently shoves it aside and removes the dinner napkin from his collar area and stands up slightly adjusting the collar of his business suit

Sephiroth. For somebody who stated they were done with me you sure had a whole lot more bullshit to hurl my way. Now didn't you there sunshine.

Rex walks over to the tall rectangular-shaped mirror still adjusting

I think we can easily skip the whole socialpath theory and move straight onto pure insanity. What is the true definition of insanity? Isn't it the act of one repeating the same thing over and over again? Kind of like Ground Hogs Day or De'ja vu? I mean lets see you mentioned me in the same context with dinosaurs and extinction again. Though you did finally decide to refrain from that asinine opinion of me. You also mentioned my in-ring style as being obsolete AGAIN. You said I was a phony AGAIN. But you see none of that even actually bothers me to be perfectly honest. In fact half-pint I think your first promo was far more impressive. This latest one I saw just moments ago just kind of made me roll my eyes and yawn at the same time. I mean you actually managed to go from pg rated to simply g-rated stuff. Little kids would fall over laughing at this kind of shit. I mean it's fairly easy to pay off however many numnuts you had parading around in that cheesy promo to take a kick to the temple then easily turn the camera off or delay the recording just so those cheeseheads can flop on the mat and play dead just long enough to put you over as some sort of a tough guy. Nice try kid. Not afraid and certainly not impressed. I could coach that kind of dim-witted choreography without even trying as hard as you did. The only people that would be even remotely impressed with that kind of brain-dead of a display would be directors of B-rated movies.

Walks over to the bed and picks up his already packed duffle bag, but then decides to sit on the bed for a moment with a serious facial expression

I mean your efforts to put your God-forsaken gimmick over is failing miserably right before everyone's eyes. I don't like repeating myself and quite frankly I don't need to when it comes to defending my beliefs about old school adages and my polished in-ring style. In America nowadays they say you can't fix stupid, but I would suspect that you are the really special special kind of stupid if you truly believe you can't be beat again. You are still trying to pick up your pride after your first match didn't go so well. I get it. At least you retained your swagger cause you are going to need it. But referring to me as a joke will make you look like the butt of the jokes when I am through with you, when I plant you face first into the mat after a perfectly executed Rex Effect. I will agree with you on one thing you said though Sephiroth. What HAS the world come to? Better yet what HAS THE WRESTLING world come to when a guy, that has the same amount wins in the EAW as me, is trying to sound tough like he is some sort of EAW battle-tested warrior??? You know you are right about another thing as well as I come to think of it. You state that actions speak louder than words. How's about then you actually start doing what you say and not say what you are going to do? Huh? Don't let this suit fool you. I've been schooled well in both old school and modern day wrestling techniques which makes me the most well-oiled wrestling machine and the most complete wrestler in the world today WHICH I ALREADY STATED PREVIOUS.

Rex exudes unmistakeable confidence

REXCELLENCE? It's not a catchphrase. It's not a moniker. It's a way of life. It's a plateau so high that only somebody like me can succeed at. You aspire for success? You say you don't dream? Aspiring is the long road to achieving a dream. They are one of same YOU MORON. And hope? That's for losers. Which is what you will be, AGAIN. Something I know nothing about in EAW. In life really. Don't worry I will bring this to a close. I have errand to run before getting on the long limo ride home. Anyways I can tell you lack the intellect to keep gabbing at my pace half-pint.

(He stands up with duffle bag in hand and flashes a smirk before the serious facial expression returns)

Just know that I'm simply looking at you and Mr. Dynamite as nothing more than a warm up match because in all honesty on one hand I see both of you as being beneath me. In fact down the line 2-3 months from now you can count on The Rex Master being somewhere further up on the match card while like the breakfast I just consumed you will be just a filler to complete a match card. But on the other hand I realize I have to pay my dues to move up. You see while you are simply thinking about gold. Me? I'm already a champion in my own mind. I will be showing you Sephiroth and Dynamite what a champion is suppose to look like and most of all what winning looks like. Truth? I live in the truth and the truth never changes from where I stand. Losers like you guys, you whine about what makes you better while winners, like me, we just go out there and prove it and then go home and fuck the prom queen. You speak of your betters, but once Showdown comes and goes there will be no doubt in anyone's minds of who your better is. You will become nothing more than a footnote. An answer to a Rex McAllister trivia question if you catch my drift. Then maybe it's YOU that should reevaluate your gimmick and while you are at it jump ship to another roster so you can save face. I hate to burst your bubble there Sephy, but if you are looking to earn my respect. You can forget it! YOU GOT ZERO WINS SO YOU GET JUST AS MUCH RESPECT. PERIOD!!!

***Rex showing an intense look then begins to leave toward the entrance way of his room as the scene ends***

The Mexican Samurai
Post November 25th 2015, 12:17 am by The Mexican Samurai
Showdown Promo #1

I'm not here so I don't get fined, no... I'm here to win and judging from who got the pinfall victory on Showdown, I'm clearly showing that I'm not the goddamn weak link of this team because I get it, I truly do... Dark Demon is the wrestler that is getting all the adulation and admiration from his respected peers and he truly deserves it; his resume speaks for itself. His name alone has already bolstered us as one of the favorites to win the whole tournament because of his legendary, hall of fame, career. Where do I fit into all of this though? Do I add any value to this team or am I just a liability that will eventually cost us the tag team titles? I am exactly the kind of person that Dark Demon told everyone I was last week, I'm an extremely emotional person that fights through convictions with passion, and I've represented myself as a sham the last few months. This whole, "I don't care" persona, is nothing more than a suppression of the kind of person that I can become because I'm too afraid to actually let it out.  I'm too afraid to care. Yet, it keeps fostering up inside my stomach until it eventually makes me sick. I want to fucking puke but I can't because that would be showing that I'm weaker than Dark Demon, and I'm not allowed to show that kind of side of me. I have to show him that I'm better than him, and that I can hold my own inside the squared circle. 

No! I will not be the weak link of this team!   

I am continually haunted by the past and as much as I felt I've changed over the years, things are always coming back to show me that I'm still the same despicable person that I've walked around stating I'm not. I haven't had my chance for vindication; to hold an illustrious title that shows that I want to belong in this company and that I can not only declare a goal but I can achieve it. I've only spread out hallowed empty words that have no resonance because who is going to take the side of a habitual loser who ends up losing every other week? That's why this tag team tournament is so important to me...it's my Road to Redemption and it means absolutely everything to The Mexican Samurai. I no longer want to be that guy that never delivers; that doesn't have that signature win but I'm sure Dark Demon doesn't give a damn about any of it. Why exactly are you still teaming up with me, Dark Demon? I want to know why we advanced to the second round when you had every opportunity to just turn around, stick your tail between your legs, and run away? You could've just continued to make me the laughing stock of Elite Answers Wrestling because you already have everything, you obtained your spot in greatness and you damn sure don't have to help me solidify mine. So why are we teaming up? Is this an opportunity to once again kick the ass out of an old rival or are you just stringing me along, waiting for the opportunity to hit me from behind? If you are going to stab me in the back, then I'll just turn around right now and let you do it.  Don't play little fucking kiddie games with me.... 

...because we are in the fight of our lives on the most anticipated matchup in the whole tag team tournament. 

I thought that I was done with The Pizza Boy, I truly did because I walked one way and he stumbled out the other. If you want to see the ramifications of settling "beef" then just take a look at what happened to Pizza Boy during our little match at Showdown: Redemption. As Lioncross can attest, every single statement I made about our match being one of the most bloody, disgusting and downright criminal tussles to be seen on a television screen, was absolutely true. I hope that families tuning into the show, sat their kids down and explained to them that they wouldn't be seeing the match for their health because their prying eyes were exposed to life-altering traumatic events. Just take a look at the kind of toll it took on the psyche and health of The Pizza Boy when I bashed his brains over and over with a steel chair. Pizza Boy has been turned into a drooling, heathen who no longer has a sense of reality; just take a look at the medication that Pizza Boy has to ingest in order to get his mind off the numbing pain and psychological scars of having been in a match with me. He has resorted to eating Cannabutter Pizza, which actually sounds pretty damn delicious, maybe if we play nice and you share some of that pizza, I'll smoke you out, Pizza Boy. That's not the point, the point is that I thought I was done with you at least for a little while but then you come back and are destinies are intertwined once again because you just can't seem to say when enough is enough. 

This grit, tenacity, and toughness? Where did it get you, Pizza Boy?  You're nothing more than a hollow, shell of your former self who is still trying to figure himself out and I'm kind of disappointed that you never found your path when our conflict was over.  I'll be the one who sends you an epiphany because the rematch must happen!  Yes, it must!  Live and only on Showdown this upcoming Saturday, and fans can expect to take their young children, tell them a bedtime story, and then place them directly to bed before our match starts. We are going to descend onto the throne of hyper violence one more time but I'm not going to just give you brain damage, no...I'm going to kill you, Pizza Boy. I'm going to do the one thing that I was never able to quite pull off when we were brawling all over concessions stands and backstage arenas.  I'm going to make you utter the words that I stated out of pure sympathy, I'm going to make you say, "I QUIT." 

Boom...mic drop! 

Then you have people like Heart Break Boy, a man that needs no introduction, because ever since I've debuted I've heard nothing but chatter and small talk about HBB.  He's suppose to be this legend of the sport and a big deal but every match I've seen him in, he's been on the losing end of things including an absolutely pitiful display against Dark Demon. To say that Dark Demon won would be an understatement, because Dark Demon had his way with HBB and broke him even more than I broke Pizza Boy. As we turn into a more atheist nation, and I thank god for that, Heart Break Boy is slowly turning into the very thing that has made Christianity such a turn-off for the millennial crowd. HBB is nothing more than radical evangelist whose sole purpose is to invade other people's privacy and then blame others when they dispute his.  I'm sure HBB goes around victim-blaming on those who feel irate and argue back against the enslavement of doctrine that HBB holds very dearly.  I'm also sure that HBB is still angry that Starbucks have plain red cups, but this is America where I don't have to respect your Christian beliefs just like you don't have to respect my atheist beliefs. To go around and spit rhetoric and victim-blame people for not following your belief system? That makes you the bad guy, Heart Break Boy, and you are doing nothing more than brainwashing The Pizza Boy with your indoctrination of scripture. Your outdated, Hebrew laws aren't going to save you from what is coming and that is a person who holds absolutely no respect for you and your legacy. Your bible is more stale than the pizza crust left over from one of Pizza Boy's midnight munchie meals. You're just another person, a sinner at that, who can't seem to hold his temper when things start going rough. I've seen your very un-Christian moments, HBB, and I'll make sure to expose them to the rest of the world.   

In the end though, I probably won't even have to because I'm sure that Dark Demon is going to take care of HBB long before I have to because Stand and Deliver has two "Boys" and The Notorious Samurais are two men. HBB isn't going to help Pizza Boy, and just like Old Yeller, I assume that HBB is going to have to put Pizza Boy out in the shed and then put him out of his misery after we advance in the tourney. 

So, Dark Demon... 

Are you going to help me, or am I just doing this alone?  
Post November 25th 2015, 12:15 am by Guest
Wow HBB, I never thought I’d see you again.

Honestly, I thought you’d have the common sense to just retire from EAW and never show your face here again after that mauling at Mid-Summer Massacre. I honestly thought you’d know better than to keep fighting after all those injuries I gave you, I honestly thought you’d just accept the fact that your time is finished and you’d just do yourself and everybody else a favour and just leave EAW. Did you not make enough money off our fights that you have to keep going or did the hospital bills just cost that much that you have to keep dragging yourself through this? I don’t know. I don’t know why you’re even bothering with this, I don’t know why you realistically think that this run in EAW will be anything different than any other run that you’ve had in EAW. Yeah, you’ve had a nice little performance despite the loss against Lioncross at the Supershow and yeah you’re on a nice little winning streak against Thomas Minns and two bums in Piff Fumador and Landerson but that run is obviously coming to an end this Saturday night against me, not just your little winning streak but THIS run against me. You know it, I know it and everybody else in EAW knows it as well – what is really going to happen in this match that DIDN’T happen at Pain for Pride or Mid-Summer Massacre? You got mauled at Pain for Pride, I ripped you apart on the biggest show of all time and made it look easy along with mauling a woman that you could never beat in a near virtual handicap match to win this shiny title and you managed to convince everybody that it was ‘because of weapons!’ and not only did I maul you at Mid-Summer Massacre but every single week leading up to it on Showdown but I gave you concussions that you haven’t even recovered from. You know JUST how hard I hit, you know JUST how much I can hurt a man. You curled up on the mat like a turtle and BEGGED me to hurt you anymore at Mid-Summer Massacre. I was hitting you at will, I could have easily ensured that you never showed up in EAW again by ensuring that you never got out of a hospital bed again if I so much wanted too. I told you before Pain for Pride that I would expose you for being the fraud that you are and I did it for two solid months and you want to do this again? Why HBB? Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Do you think that because you have Pizza Boy in your corner that it changes things? That guy is a midget, he’s a scrawny little midget with fuck all wrestling experience and is likely shitting himself at the prospect of having this match like he’s shitted himself for the MAJORITY of his fights and THAT’S the guy you want to have as your tag partner?? HIM?? PIZZA BOY?? Have we not forgotten that Mexican Samurai destroyed him at the Supershow? Have we forgotten Samurai killed him in a one-sided fight? He’s not your saviour HBB, he’s not the guy to help you beat me or get through this tournament and win the tag team titles, and he’s the opposite. He’s weak like you.

But I don’t want to keep scaring you HBB. I don’t want to have you shitting yourself in fear of this match like you did at Mid-Summer Massacre in the lead-up to that fight when you went running, said nothing and ruined your entire credibility. Maybe I put too much in you the first time around. Maybe you realized that you couldn’t beat me and went running and put in the most pathetic performance I’ve ever seen. But I don’t want that again, I actually want a motivated HBB for once, I actually want to fight a HBB that doesn’t fight like a pussy for once so please HBB, please show-up and actually do something this time. Please, let your balls drop and come at me for once. You don’t have to be scared HBB, you don’t have to keep running away from me if you want those tag team titles. It’ll be okay HBB, we’ll step forth into the ring and I’ll beat you. That’s a given, I’m simply just better than you. I wasn’t just better than you ‘on the night’, I’m just better than you in general but that’s okay, we all know you’re no longer the ‘Greatest’ and you don’t need to live up to any false labels that EAW put on you. Just show up and actually try this time, be a man for once in your life and fight me.

Just show up HBB.

It’ll be over fast, your career will be over but I’ll let you have a happy life post-retirement.
kevin bush
Post November 24th 2015, 10:03 pm by kevin bush
[Chazz] five weeks in EAW and I only have one match and lest week no per-show this week you have Rex McAllistar vs Dynamo Dynamite vs Spirit . What I’m not good enough for EAW to make it a 4-way when are you going to book chazz or do you thank I’m only worth match a month. It’s not my fault the people you put me in the ring with last time wasn’t good enough to even show up.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post November 24th 2015, 5:53 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

I just keep getting rid of people—Jaywalker, Scott Diamond, Chuck Scene are only just a few people, who have dared cross my path. These three individuals were so determined to send me packing to the Vixens Division because they didn’t think that I could hang in the ring with the three of them. Where are those three in particular to tell me that they are wrong and that I’ve earned my place here as your Interwire Champion? Not in EAW; not anywhere to be seen. The most recent person I add to the list—Chuck, let me tell you something: he was quite pissed off that I took this championship off of him. So pissed off, he wanted to use his rematch clause a week after I took the title off of him at Redemption and knowing that the fighting champion I am, I accepted. Chuck and I fought tooth and nail and for a slight second, I thought Chuck was going to not only get his title back, but save his shattered career, but Cameron has a lot of tricks up her sleeve. I am the woman, who can turn your favorite weapons against you. I am the woman that can play any game that these Elitists can play and I don’t mean to sound cocky, but I can play their games better than what they would have played. Honestly, my time at the Vixens Division was a moment for me to reflect about what I need to do the next time I get the opportunity to face any of the guys. I realized that I need to get up or in my case with Chuck, down to their level and I needed to be a female version of him—sneaky, conniving and like what I saw at Redemption and on Showdown two weeks ago, ruthless!

I say that I did a pretty good job and it left an impression when it came to the EAW Universe and even everyone backstage. They’ve congratulated me, patted me on the back, stupid commentators have said that I’m under a drug because there is absolutely no way that I could defeat Chuck Scene, but it looks like some people forgot about what I have done each and every time I step foot into an EAW ring—I make history. I made history by becoming the first Vixen to hold the Interwire Champion, a prestige championship, which has been held by main eventers like: Scott Oasis, legends like Kawajai and psychos like Chuck. For Vixens to see a woman’s name apart of the Interwire Championship history just proves once again that it’s possible to be beyond the Vixens Division. Now, someone wants to ruin that…Jason Cage was man enough to challenge me. Out of all of the championships in EAW, he chose mine because there is just that sparkle about me that made me stand out for the rest of the competition. It was me that stood out—well, was it because the fact that I happened to be the only female in the Elitists Division? Or was it because you witnessed what I did to Chuck Scene, how I used his own weapon against him, how I played these devious mind games and took away the only thing he had going for him? Or is it because that I made Chuck Scene give his all in our match two weeks ago and YET that was not enough for him to regain his title? Or was it that I did what Eris couldn’t do, what Aroura couldn’t do and not one single male soul in EAW could not do and that was get rid of that psycho from an EAW environment? You know what Jason? I have an answer for you and I’ll give it to you on Showdown this weekend. So, stay tuned.

I’m not going to worry about a potential contender for my title; I am going to focus on another man, who had recently returned to EAW—Lioncross, welcome back. Your return to Elite Answers Wrestling has been going fine so far and it’s good that you are getting in the right foot with me. I know with my male counterparts, their first impression of me is to assume that just because I’m a female, I’m not going to be able to stand toe-to-toe with them. That assumption is incorrect because on multiple occasions, I have proven over and over again that I can wrestle as good or in some cases, better than any of them. Don’t get me wrong, Lioncross, you have tremendous showings with the Heart Break Boy and the Mexican Samurai, but don’t think for a second that it is going to be an easier week. Will it be for me? Depends how your injuries are holding up and knowing me, I can use anything from a lock to brass knuckles to my opponents very own body to my benefit. From what I have seen with your recent matches, ring rust shouldn’t even be used as an excuse for when I plan to defeat you on Showdown. Although, the proper saying I had when I watched your match with the Heart Break Boy went something like: “You still got this!” You still have what it takes to make it to the top in EAW. Sure, you might have a bunch of competition, who claim to be entitled to win this championship or that they should get a spot in the next FVP card, but I am not like any of them. I’m not one of those entitled Vixens that claim to quit when I don’t get what I want. I make do with whatever I get and hope it will get noticed at some point.

The point I am trying to make is that I’m different from the Heart Break Boy who tries to make a comeback after come back knowing the fact that he has never been the same ever since Dark Demon faced him. I’m not like Mexican Samurai who does it all for the money and once he becomes the highest paid wrestler in the company, he’d be going to wherever his name will generate buzz. I’m not any of those people—I am someone like you, I am someone who works very hard and is not afraid to challenge themselves. I didn’t think it was possible, but I am going to face you. I was hoping that I would get the opportunity to face you because there is something about you that makes me believe that you are a decent person. I am too, but only outside of the ring. Inside the ring…well, I am a woman who is not afraid of using any weapon, any surrounding…ANYTHING at all to make sure that she wins. Lioncross, I hoped that you’re in great shape after your week off and for your information, I had the week off as well, so there should be no excuses from either said stating that it’s just “ring rust” or “I was sore” or “I was injured” or the wonderful “I wasn’t ready yet!” line. No excuses from me because that is not the type of woman I am. I’m not afraid to say that I wasn’t the better individual and move on from it. If you end up being the better wrestler in the match, I will state that you were better, but I won’t let that stop me for any future challengers that want a crack at the Interwire Championship. Even if you eventually want to come after my title, we’ll see if that can be arranged.

You’re right—this isn’t about Jason Cage and his challenge. This is about you and I. For that specific amount of time we have our match, my focus is on defeating you. But, you should know something: women are pretty good multi-taskers and I can have twenty thoughts racing in my head and never lose sight of why I am fighting. Why am I fighting against you? Is it just because you’re in my way of a potential next challenger for my title? Maybe, maybe not, but as much as I want this to be a fun wrestling match between two people of mutual respect for one another, but everyone knows that this win is going to make us look stronger. Me for my next opponent and you when it comes to being one step closer to winning the EAW Championship. For you, it’s beyond than just beating a woman. For you, it’s to prove that you haven’t lost your touch that you’re better than you were two years ago and you continue to get better. For me? I just want to be a good Interwire Champion. I don’t want people looking at me like I just got lucky twice and that I can’t fill the shoes and wear this title that legends before me were able to wear. Sure, I may be a legend when it comes to Vixens, but I want to be a legend EVERYWHERE! Just like you won’t underestimate me, Lioncross, I will not underestimate you and I will continue my path as your Interwire Champion.
Sephiroth
Post November 24th 2015, 5:41 pm by Sephiroth
SHOWDOWN PROMO
                                         No More Games

~ The camera slowly brings the scene into view, it looks like a training room, filled with wrestling rings and men wearing white martial arts gear. They all seem to line up as if they’re waiting for something special to happen. The main door of the room opens, introducing the views to a silhouette. The silhouette speaks in the most precise manner, weighing each word carefully ~

Gentlemen, so glad you could make it. For a moment there I thought many of you had backed out, but I guess the deal was too good to be true eh? Money talks I guess. Anyways I’m sure you know why you’re here right? You guys are the best black belts from all over the world. Your reputation precedes you all. We’re here for a little game of “tag”. You must be thinking “Wait a second, this man just paid a boatload of cash to play tag?!” and I will tell you, no, no I didn’t. It’s a bit more complicated than that I assure you, but you see the complex side of things is my concern, all you guys have to do, is endure ONE kick to the head from me, and then deliver the same kick to the person closest to you. If you manage to kick anyone else in this room…you walk out with not just YOUR cash, but you also get the cash reward of the person you kicked. Everyone game for that? Hmm?

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 R86nPwa

~The blackbelts look pumped up, shouts of “Hell Yeah!” and “Bring it ON!” are heard all over the room. The man standing infront of the door comes into view. It is Sephiroth in his tribal outfit. The look on his face is calm and collected, truly living up to the name of the Calm Assassin. He seems to be a completely different person, no more air of brashness and arrogance. Sephiroth then kicks the first challenger  straight on the temple, a roundhouse kick that is almost picture perfect. The man….falls flat on his side, coughing blood and squirming. The guy waiting behind him in line takes a step backwards, almost as if trying to escape his own fate. The rest of the men surround Sephiroth, not wanting the same to be done to them as their competitor.  The camera pans to Sephiroth as he calls out the fateful word “NEXT”….

The camera then focusses into view, men are scattered across the room, possibly in the greatest pain of their career, nay, lives. Sephiroth is sitting cross legged in the middle of the carnage. His eyes pierce into the camera like a stake being driven through the heart. He speaks ~

Hmph, I guess you don’t really like it when I’m lighthearted eh? Fine then, lets talk serious and lets talk business. I don’t like to get my hands dirty, but when jokes like Rex run rampant, there really isn’t a choice left. Going from facing the ex-Elite Champion to two newcomers off the boat in itself is a disgrace. But now I’m being talked DOWN by them? What has the world come to, maybe I should re-evaluate my approach into this match? Or maybe I should just crush these two nuisances beneath my feet as I always have? Too many choices. Rex, there’s no doubt that you conjure up nothing in my mind but thoughts of extinct beings, but I guess you can’t really help it when your name is of a dinosaur can you? I don’t blame you. So fine, lets ignore your name and talk about your in-ring business. So far…..you’ve done nothing to make yourself look marketable in this company. Yeah you gave a few talks here and there, but words hardly speak louder than actions in EAW I assure you. You and your obsolete, yeah obsolete, wrestling style is not gonna save you when I bring my innovativeness to the ring, and you can bet your sorry back that I will. You see that is the very reason legends end up losing to the younger generation. Because they stick to what they THOUGHT was a good style in this industry, but they were too short-sighted to see what newer styles everyone else brought. You remind me of them. The only problem is, you aren’t a legend, heh. You’re a phony that’s what you are. You talk big, but you don’t back them up like I do. Like I HAVE. Maybe you should watch some of my matches…which unfortunately is just one….but I assure you, you will learn a lot about the current landscape of pro-wrestling, not the relic of a wrestling style you bring into the table. Ha.

Funny thing is you claim to bring a bit of both, old school and contemporary. Well isn’t THAT pathetic? So you’re not highly efficient at ANY of the two, just so-so in the two. Maybe if you spent your life honing ONE aspect of it, I’d find you somewhat of an intimidation. I mean what was that quote again?...something about fearing the man who does the same kick 1000 times that the man who knows a 1000 kicks? Meh the man who said it might not have been as decorated as me, but I guess you could say his words hold some truth eh? When all the bets are down, I can guarantee you Rex that I can beat you at your own game. Might that be in the ring, outside the ring, or even in your own damn property. Ya know why? Because I’m not the one sipping coffee and freeloading. I’m here kicking in heads. So if anything, it seems YOU are the one who’s gonna bite the dust, and bit it HARD my friend. Heh.

And that brings me to the 3rd pole of this match. Dynamo. Dynamo I like it that you don’t talk much, maybe you’re actually busy training for your debut rather than sipping drinks all day like Rex. I like that. But what I’d also like to see is you leave after the first match. Truly EAW is not for guys like you. You guys only dream big and HOPE some day you’ll reach the gold. But I don’t dream, I aspire to turn them into reality. So if trash like you who just stand in the way of gold is removed, this company will be a better place for me. Nevertheless…I AM a well versed strategist. Triple Threat is JUST my type of match. Haha, so many ways to manipulate you two. It may not be the highlight of my career, but hey, it sure as hell gonna be fun to watch you two decimate each other…..and then maybe, just maybe…I can capitalize on it? Hmm?

And Rex, as for the “urban legends” you hear about my discharge from military, pray you never have to confirm it. Pray that you are beaten before I show you the other side.

~Sephiroth gets up from his cross-legged position and begins to walk out the door, while leaving to drops in foot on the temple of one of the fallen men, causing him to shake uncontrollably in agony. Sephiroth grunts in disgust and walks away, all that is heard is “Thank for the spar, gentlemen”. The door closes, and the camera remains fixed at the men scattered on the floor, writhing in pain as the camera slowly cuts to black~
Rex32
Being the Boldest doesn't make you the Best
Post November 24th 2015, 1:40 am by Rex32
Being the Boldest doesn't make you the Best

The scene opens to Rex McAllister sipping from his cup of early morning coffee in the catering area at a one of Las Vegas' finest most ritzy hotels, Palms Resort. Only hours earlier was it made known to him that his first match would be against two EAW rookies, like himself.
Rex takes a seat on a nearby sofa.

So it's official now. Isn't it? The Rex Master has been booked to a match here in EAW. To spice it up I will be pitted against two other rookies in a triple threat match. So I guess the EAW didn't prefer my open-challenge promo to anybody. That's fine though. Two nobody's will do. But once I prove myself and hand these two poor saps on a pine tree, Sephiroth and Dynamo, their asses I want you to start taking me more seriously. Okay? Great. Now on to the pleasantries. I don't know much about this Dynamo guy except that perhaps he may be a good find. Nothing more in my humble opinion. I mean high flyers come like a dime a dozen. They are always one high risk away from a career ending injury. Until this Dynamo character comes out of hiding I'm afraid I can't say much more about him except, "break a leg kid".

(Chuckles)

Sephiroth? A code name? Really? Okay. Let me take a moment while I try and conjure up any ounce of trembling fear I should have inside after seeing your PG-rated promo. Nope it's not there. It's not coming. All I really got from you chumbag was someone who has a true gift for gab and someone who apparently by all accounts loves hearing the sound of his own voice. Is that your true accent or do you just have a frog in your throat? You actually sound like horse choking on hay. A few guys that I've spoken to recently were apparently right. You do talk a lot. It's just too bad all that gab got you nowhere against Jason Cage now did it? You speak of the Jurrasic period and the millions and billions of years ago that it was. You mention me in the same context with extinction? I guess I'm not the only one dreaming here now am I Mr. Calm Assassin? Last I checked sharks, even as much as they breed, are also becoming more closer to extinction all the time.

You can cut a promo any day now Dynamo. Don't be shy now.

Back to you Sephiroth, you toe rag. The most impressive thing I can even think of to acknowledge about you to the world is that you were discharged and sent into permanent exile. That is most impressive because that says to me that you like to operate under your own set rules just like me. Now whether or not there is any truth of what you were discharged for? I find that hard to believe personally.

Rex sips some more of his coffee and continues

Of course most of your pathetic backstory I have a hard time believing. So whether any of it is true or not I don't really care as it is all outlawed in this world we live let alone the EAW. Socialpath much??? Let me see if I can still try and conjure up any trembling fear I should have from listening to your, horse choking on hay, of a voice. Nope. Nothing.

Anyone heard from Dynamo? Anybody at all.

Alright Sephiroth. I'm about time to wrap this bad boy up cause Lord knows too much face time and I start come off like you. A boring loudmouth. Let's get something straight right now chump stain. The Rex Master won't be a pushover I can promise you that. Or JOBBER as you so eloquently put it. The Rex Master will turn your dream into a nightmare. Phony? Obsolete? Repell me?

(Chuckles)

Don't make me laugh into tears kid I can already tell I have been at this a lot longer than you have. So if you want to call that being obsolete then consider how embarrassing it will be for a phony obsolete guy like me, THAT YOU CLAIM you will repell from EAW, to pin your ass to the mat on Showdown while your ears listen to the music of 1...2...3.

Oh and Dynamo don't even bother showing up this is wrestling not a playground. Go ask to be booked against someone more inferior to you.

Rex sips his coffee some more and the holds up his mug

Cheers mate

***scene ends***
Lioncross
Post November 24th 2015, 1:25 am by Lioncross
Let me tell you all something about Mexican Samurai that I held off on saying until now: He was right.

No, not the whole thing about not getting fined. That was dumb, and I maintain that it'll only cost him when management and fans wonder why they should give a damn about somebody who just doesn't care.

Rather, Mexican Samurai said that it's ridiculous that the established veterans can show up here in EAW after time off and get a match for one of the most prestigious titles in wrestling, while wrestlers like himself - perhaps less established - are left to wait and stew. Wait, though: shouldn't us veterans be easier to trust because of the fact that we've established ourselves as the best in the industry? EAW recognizes me as such, and I'm thankful for that. But, I hadn't been wrestling for about two years. Look at some of Showdown's best in their current form. Look at Pizza Boy, who's built himself from the ground up. Hell, from UNDER the ground and up. Look at Thomas Minns, who's a douchebag beyond measure, but showed that he's trying to TAKE that title shot when he sees the slightest of openings. And, look at Brett Kennedy: a man who interrupted me to say that he wants to beat me in order to get one step closer to the EAW Championship.

If I'm entitled to anything, it's the recognition I already got for my achievements in CWF, and nothing more. When it comes to title matches, current form counts over the past. Really, if I wanted to go for the title right now, I would be the one challenging somebody like Brett Kennedy to a match to show that I can beat him.

That being said... Brett Kennedy, know this: I told you that my answer was final. But, in wrestling, nothing is final. We've both been around for a decision being reversed, or a title being revoked, or something along those lines. A match between you and I could happen, and I'd look forward to it, but not this week. This week, Showdown threw me a slider.

I face off against the Interwire Champion, Cameron Ella Ava. I have a lot of respect for a woman who can win a title under the pressure she was under - lose to Chuck Scene, and she never would've heard the end of it. I also respect Cameron as a competitor; underestimating a female opponent is a mistake I made once and will only make once.

Let me admit this to you, Cameron: I needed last week off. I was pretty sore after only two matches; that's a result of me thinking I was done with wrestling for two years before deciding to come back to the ring. But, if you think it's a mistake to underestimate you because you're a woman, it might be a bigger mistake to underestimate me even though I'm rusty. Shaking off that rust is a process that I'm getting further along in, and I've beaten Heart Break Boy and Mexican Samurai while doing so. I want to beat you, Cameron, not to show that men are better than women, but to show that I'm better than even my biggest fans think I am. That way, I can continue to do what I love, I can continue to face off and defeat people I haven't wrestled before, like Brett Kennedy, and hell... maybe I can get that chance to recapture former glory. After, of course, earning it on a journey that my fans can enjoy.

But, I'd be remiss to think about that when I should be thinking about you. For your own sake, you should focus on me on Showdown, not Jason Cage and his challenge. But hey - if you want to make that mistake, I can't stop you.
Thomas Minns
Post November 23rd 2015, 10:42 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #1
Indianapolis, Indiana
Long. Live. Minns

There is but one rule: Hunt or be Hunted. Time and time again, you have witnessed that Thomas Minns is in fact the hunter. I am the predator and my competition is my prey. In this particular industry, you need to make a statement. Over the last couple of weeks, I have made bold statements. I have shown every single one of you that I am here for glory and success. I am not here to sit on my hands and wait for my opportunity, I am here to take what is rightfully mine. Too many people in this business simply accept mediocrity. They accept the fact that they are made to wait around for a chance. They witness the same people get opportunities time and time again while they are sat on the sidelines just begging to be given a chance. I am not one of those people. I am not willing to wait around for my chance to come. I am not going to sit here for weeks, months, maybe even years for one little smidgen of a shot. You either sit and wait, or you do something about it. As you have already witnessed, I am doing the latter. You see, Thomas Minns is not a patient man. Impatience is the mark of independence. I don't care what the common protocol is, I don't care how it's normally been done. I don't care about the so called rules of Elite Answers Wrestling. Of all the things I hold in high regard, rules are not one of them. Albert Einstein put it ever so profoundly, “A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is not what it is built for.” I could easily just sit around, face meaningless opponent after meaningless opponent and pick up my checks. The difference between Thomas Minns and the majority of that locker room is that I want more. I'll give you an example. Kerry Keller. Just look at him. Kerry Keller defines mediocrity. He has been in EAW almost a year now and he has achieved absolutely squat. Do you people know the reason for that? It's because he sits on his hands all day long and never takes it to that next level. He never attempts to get what he wants. He's happy to sit at the bottom of the food chain and collect what little money comes his way. He's has been relegated to comedy relief for that. I am no Kerry Keller, I am a different breed. I am like nothing you have ever seen before. I am not afraid to take chances that benefit me. Take Showdown for example. I took the loss against Heart Break Boy in order to make an impact later in the night. That was a calculated risk and it paid off. I am not going to settle for what I am given, I am going to take what I want to take. EAW displays certain aspects of a totalitarian state. We are expected to follow a certain guide and do what we are told. We are told to not bite the hand that feeds you. However, this entire company is build on the foundations of tyranny. To become important in EAW you need to take calculated risks that will benefit you in both the short and long term. The people that have made it to the top of the EAW ladder are the ones that aren't afraid to step on a few toes. That ladder to the top is paved with violence and casualties. Do you really think that guys like Jaywalker, Y2Impact, Mr DEDEDE thought twice above breaking through their ceiling and taking their opportunities? There are no friends in this business. Friends make the worst enemies.

I think I should take a minute out of my day to address a man I've gotten much closer to in recent weeks, Xavier Williams. How's it going, Xavier? How's that head doing after I dropped you on it? You and your morbidly obese manager aren't too happy with me, I've noticed. Wrong place, wrong time. That's all I can say, Xavier. On the other hand, it might have been a cold and calculated attack that I profusely planned out. What better way to make an impact than target the former World Champion and cost him his Championship rematch. I am the talk of the national. Scratch that, I am the talk of the entire world. I am constantly getting calls from news stations that want me to appear on their shows. TMZ want interviews with me every where that I go. I am a bona fide star. I already was a star but my attack on you and Jamie O'Hara has propelled Thomas Minns to super stardom. Showdown closed with Thomas Minns lifting the EAW Championship, standing over the self proclaimed Best In The World and the current holder of that championship. How many elitists can claim to have done that in such a short period of time? People can say whatever they want about O'Hara's injury but we all know that it was really I who put him on the shelf. Blame it on an arm injury so you don't have to take more time off, I get it, O'Hara. Just totally ignore the concussion that your title to the back of your head caused. However, Jamie O'Hara isn't my main target. At least not yet. That honour belongs to you, Xavier. I know what you're thinking, why are you the unfortunate one who will get humiliated by Thomas Minns? It's nothing personal. Actually, it is. My hatred for you is very personally. I think I speak for every single person in the world when I say that I am fed up of you hogging the spotlight. Xavier Williams has held the EAW Championship on two separate occasions. Two very painful reigns to witness. Overrated is a word that springs to mind when talking about Xavier Williams, what redeeming features does he actually have? He has absolutely no talent, he has no class and he certainly didn't deserve his two title reigns. Thankfully, his reign of terror is over. Alas, our new champion isn't exactly great. It's about time you moved over, Xavier. There's a new boy in town and he's here to take your spot. You're career is about to meander to nothingness and irrelevancy. You're in the past now and we shouldn't build on the past. We should destroy the past and focus on the future. Thomas Minns is the future and the present. Let me ask you this Xavier. Am I really the sort of enemy that you want to make?

Taking what I want has already paid dividends. The decision makers in EAW have finally decided to pay attention to Thomas Minns and they have actually given me an important match. This really is a first, no more meaningless matches that don't count for shit. This match is huge. Thomas Minns vs Diamond Cage, the winner will advance to the Elimination Chamber match for the EAW Championship at Road to Redemption. Imagine that, Thomas Minns' first ever FPV in EAW and he is in a match for the EAW Championship. My apologies, let me correct myself. Imagine that, Thomas Minns' first ever FPV in EAW and he is winning the EAW Championship. Wouldn't that just me magical. All you nerds will be able to jerk one over this Cinderella story coming true. Everything is coming up Minns. The ball is well and truly in my court right now. Let's just take a look at my opponent for a second. Diamond Cage is the only thing that stands in the way of me and my destiny. Does he think for one second that he has actually going to provide any sort of resistance against the unstoppable tide of Thomas Minns? Do I really need to remind you all what happened last time I faced off against Diamond Cage? For those of you with a short memory, I humiliated Diamond Cage. I dragged his reputation through the mud and dropped him right into that endless abyss of irrelevancy. That's a former EAW Champion that I embarrassed and made look like a rookie. I taught Diamond Cage a lesson in professional wrestling, I put on a clinic once and I will do it again. I don't care how many times I have to school Diamond Cage, I will defeat him once again. I suppose Diamond Cage should consider himself quite lucky, he was a big part of what got the ball rolling. My victories over him and Kevin Devastation helped set me on an unstoppable run that only lady luck was able to stop. Let's be honest with ourselves here, is there really any point in Diamond Cage even showing up for this match? The result is inevitable, I have already booked my place in the Elimination Chamber at Road to Redemption. This is going to be enjoyable.
Sephiroth
Post November 23rd 2015, 9:36 pm by Sephiroth
Showdown promo
IS THIS A JOKE?
 EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 A4bqPrY

~ The camera focuses into view a table with knife marks on it. A man is sitting beside the table, in his hand a hunting knife that he is slowly running across his thumb. Sephiroth then focusses on the camera, his eyes giving undivided attention. His face then breaks into an arrogant smirk ~

Look who won. Its Jason Cage ladies and gentlemen! Please let me hear you give it up for this man. He’s a legend in his own right, c’mon people show this man some damn respect! Wow Jason, these fans must really love you, although I don’t quite see the reason why they have to glue themselves to the likes of YOU. It was quite obvious you won by a fluke. I mean, not only were you giving me one of the biggest beatdowns, you almost managed to make be respect you. Almost. You see, I think I should be credited for bringing out the best in you Jason. Lets not forget it was a mere luck that caused you to win. I could see the light leave your eyes. Oh well, enjoy your wins while they last. Want my honest opinion on this, well ~Sephiroth pulls out a touhsceen device and points it to the camera~
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 DfJ4RRK

~Sephiroth points the knife at the camera~
That brings me to my new opponents. Hahaha what is this?! I’m sorry gentlemen. I truly am, but when I saw who I am about to face I couldn’t help but contain my laughter. Rex McAlister?? Dynamo Dynamite. Jeez. Hahaha. Alright, alright, so I go from facing Jason Cage, who while being pathetic is STILL credible enough….to facing two jobbers who just jumped ship from god knows which previous company. I mean seriously how can someone not laugh when they see these two laughingstock of a name? “The Rexcellent One”? Do you even Jurassic Park bro? If this isn’t joke of the century then I don’t know what is. I don’t know about you pal but I’m sure your kind have been extinct for millions of years. But, if you wanna be extinct ONE MORE TIME, then I’ll be more than happy to show you why I’m the next best thing in this industry. You think you are greater than excellent? I doubt that. And I bet your family doubts that. Heck these fans doubt that. I think you’re trash quite frankly. Pure, utter trash. And I don’t seem to come off rude, but that is just the fact. How can I forget when you first made your appearance on the big screen hmm? You said you were just another fish in this pond eh? Well too bad your first match in the business is gonna be against a shark like me. Don’t worry, Jason Cage hasn’t roughed me up enough that I’m gonna have trouble with YOU. Hahaha. You claim to have scouted the EAW pretty well, then I’d say you know of me by now. I think everyone should know of me by now. I agree with what you said Rex, if someone wanna mess with you, they better leave their excuses in the back. Only problem is, I doubt anyone would NEED an excuse to face against you. I think you’re a phony who’s trying to cash in his chances to win big in USA. Ya know, the whole “American Dream” so I’m sorry to break it to ya, but that is gonna be just that…a DREAM, hahaha. EAW doesn’t need no more old school, I think people like you are obsolete to this business. Guys like you are pretty good at repelling true talent away from a company. Talents which I bring to the table. What do you bring? The Jurassic Period? Hahaha. In all seriousness….I can’t take you serious. I don’t see myself being surprised if you come to your debut match dressed as a dinosaur. Like mother like son I’d assume. Hahaha. So you and your “old school” dinosaur bullshit can take the nearest EXIT sign after I’m done with you.

And lets not forget the other half of the joke I’m being pitted against. Dynamo Dynamite. You seem like an interesting guy, hell, way more interesting than our Barney “Rex”. Nice to meet you Mr Dynamo. But you see this acquaintance will be short lived, very short lived. I’m not good at making friends, its not my fault, its just, they are so uninteresting. That’s what grinds my gears. Uninteresting people. But you seem like you truly have some credibility, I mean aside from that ridiculous name of course. You call yourself a Prodigy, but you don’t seem prodigious at anything except your entrance, which too is a BAD attempt at rap I must add. Hahaha. I hope you find your niche in this company, just because you started wrestling at age 10 isn’t gonna send shivers down anyone’s spine. For all I care about you and Rex are in the same leagues. And the fact that the management thinks I deserve to face you two is a disgrace. I mean, it HAS to be my fault if I’m stuck facing jobbers like you. Guys who come and go in this company. Guys who don’t really last longer than their first debut match. But you see I’m here to be an exemplar. Whereas cowards like you quit after their first match, I remain. I mean look at me, walked out of my debut match regretting nothing at all, because I did what I said I would. I said I would cause pain…and I did. But now it seems I must up my game. Seems like words aren’t doing enough, but actions just might.

Regardless, this is a triple threat match, and I am truly happy it is. I can cause JUST the right about of pain to both my unfortunate competition. I don’t care if you’re a legend in the business or a jobber from the backstage, you don’t simply walk into a match with me and walk out expecting to be in one piece, at your 100%. No, I will wrestle and beat down each and every one who stands in my way to gold in this business. May it be my friend, or foe. But seeing as I don’t have any friends, I guess everyone should be worried right now. I’m ready for this, are YOU? Are you guys confident that you will make an impact on your debut matches? Or will I be the one to impact YOUR careers hmm? Hahaha, Dynamite, get ready to be blown away buddy, and Rex…iet izdrāzt sevi.

~Sephiroth laughs as he begins to stab the knife at random spots on the table as the screen fades to black~
Rex32
Looking toward a REXCELLENT Debut
Post November 23rd 2015, 2:21 pm by Rex32
Looking toward a REXCELLENT debut

So as I touched on in my last promo I should be debuting very very soon,and what a REXCELLENT debut it's gonna be. I have now had time to get my first shindig here in good ole Allentown. It ain't much yet, but hey neither are the paychecks. Not yet anyways

So I have had time to scout this showdown roster that lies before me. Oh yea I did take a few days away. I mean after all The Rex Master does have a life. In and out of the ring The Rex Master plays by his own rules and you could even say that I actually go out of my way to act completely independent from everybody else.  I don’t like repeating myself.  It’s not my style at all.  To start over again after the unceremonious ride I took with that “other” promotion would be an exception to that.  I thought I would be a lifer there.  Turns out the deck cards got reshuffled, and the cards I was dealt had left me in a lose-lose situation.  Some of it I may have brought on myself I will admit.  But this is the United States of America, the land of free speech and the land of opportunity.  So The Rex Master is now here in EAW ready for his first match. 

Anyways during all my free time I discovered this EAW is like any other place after all. Bigger? Yes. Different? No. I mean this place is just crawling with all sorts of different personalities here.  Showdown itself apparently has a hitman, a pizza boy, and yes also a guy with a split personality disorder, just to name a few. 

(CHUCKLES)

However, there are also a few on the roster that have been either on top or are currently sitting at the top.  Those are the guys The Rex Master will be looking at from afar.  Jamie O’Hara being one, and his arch rival Xavier Williams.  There is also Brett Kennedy who talks a lot like myself, but I don’t want to be misunderstood.  I really do think of all you fans of the EAW as fickle-mindless little trolls.

(Serious tone)

The point is lower-tier or higher-tier wrestlers. It really does not matter because when they step in the ring with The Rex Master they can be sure that they are stepping in the ring with one well-oiled polished wrestling machine, a real thoroughbred, a throwback of school wrestling. I'm here to be successful and the face the very best money has to offer. When you bring your ass down to that ring you just make sure you leave all your excuses in the back. I am gonna be ready for any hotdog they put in the ring with The Rex Master. When matters get tough and guys try to back me into a corner THAN I GET READY TO MESS WITH MATTERS.

(Relaxes)

So to the whole Showdown locker. Bring your best cause The Rex Master is ready to get going. EAW don't keep me waiting. Ta ta for now.
The Black Prince
Post November 22nd 2015, 11:57 pm by The Black Prince
(The scene opens up in New York City inside a building where loud techno music can be heard outside the building and then the camera slowly pans over to upper part of the building where Celia is standing right by the window, who's wearing her blood-red dress, black lipstick and also wearing red bottom heels, who has been overhearing the commotion that was going on outside between security and Hexa-Gun's Tiberius Jones and Drake Jaeger. Once the exchange between the men has ceased and Drake carrying Jones away from the premises. She takes her leave and makes her way to Angelo Brando's office, and when she opens the door she sees Angelo Brando sitting in his chair with his feet propped up his desk watching the runway show that's streaming on his television and on the left side of him is IVY, who is wearing her all black security attire and also wearing her mask while Victoria who is on the right side of the office on her laptop checking important emails. As Angelo takes notice of Celia entering the room he then puts his feet onto the ground and leans forward observing her body.)

Angelo Brando: How's my little slut doing tonight? Are you enjoying the festivities that's going on around here? I told you that the moment you started latching onto me your life would change forever. No more of you waiting at home wondering if your husband will come home to you or not since he is out fighting for this country. I told you that you would be exposed to the most finer things in life, the life that only a Brando and the people I associate with can be exposed of, You can say that you're no longer the little peasant girl who was nothing more than a little housewife being loyal and faithful to her man, you're now my bitch. And believe me, sweetheart, being my bitch means you have a better life, more new clothes, jewelry, whatever you want. 

(As Angelo gets up and walks towards Celia, he begins caressing her body, feeling her ass and breasts and begins to slowly kiss her neck while brushing her hair with his flawless fingers. But as she catches herself beginning to slightly moan she steps away from Brando and comes right in to give him a kiss on the cheek.)

Angelo Brando: What's wrong with you?

Celia: Thank you baby, but now it's not the time because I have witnessed Drake and Jones being pushed out of the building by security and I overheard that they were trying to get to you, my love. I was so concern, the last thing I want to happen to you is getting harmed by thugs like those men. So I'm hoping you and your partner takes care of them soon at Battleground tomorrow.

(Angelo looks on and begins to laugh and comforts Celia and then Angelo backhands her across the face.)

Angelo Brando: Celia, I can't believe you are actually intimidated by those two clowns! I'm well aware of their presence and I have foreseen their antics trying to get to me which is why I strengthen security to make sure they get nowhere near me. But what's more, ridiculous is that you think they can actually put their hands on The Pureblood himself. Even though I don't have an issue with gutter rats like Drake and Jones and Hexa-Gun as a whole they never posed a threat towards me and my status inside the wrestling industry. They should learn to leave well alone and never try to cross my path because I'm basically ensuring their win since I refuse to let Lance Hart ride on my train of success. I even don't want to be associated with a guy like Lance Hart who doesn't deserve to have the honor to stand in the same ring as me. He's even lucky to have his name right beside mine as we are both tag team partners in this match. But you know what? I was going to hand Lance to Drake and Jones and spare them from getting inside the ring with me and save them for making the biggest mistake in their life and that's career suicide. But instead they want to be foolish and try to humiliate me, they want to try to embarrass me! I feel sorry for them, I really do because peasants like those who are tired of being kicked down and abused by the system and the men who has control over it. Hexa-Gun to me is just a group of bottom feeders who are tired of being slaves to the system that broke them and used them. I knew there would be a time where they will shift their focus towards me because I represent the wealthy, the one percentile above humanity that looks down on those who isn't as fortunate as me. Throughout all of my life, I would just sit there and be handed things because of my last name and I would sit there watch the people around me get envious and filled with rage and make them wish that they were me! Hexa-Gun reminds me of those type of people who are just simply jealous that their parents weren't as successful in providing for them and guarantees the safety and secure the future of their children and both Drank and Jones and Hexa-Gun are the product of those type of people. So since Drake and Jones want to try to humiliate me, on Battleground I will humiliate them, when I out wrestle them both and take away their chances of winning this tournament. I'm going to take it away like the English took away the natives land back when this country was being built! They want to think that they hold the power, that they have influence over the wrestling business!? Well, it's time for reality to come in and strike them both down because THIS, THIS is what power looks like. They may have forgotten who Angelo Brando is, but they will remember it after Battleground when I will beat them both and show them that even this model, this ultra-talented son of a gun is the greatest man to be walking among them today. Maybe when it's all said and done I will lock Drake away into an insane asylum or press charges against Jones for robbing and raping an innocent woman and I know I can get him locked away for that because of his skin color. They will soon come to grips with realizing that no matter how good or great you think you are in the world you live in, but when I come through town better believe that I will always be the man on top.

(The scene slowly fades away as Angelo walks out of his office.)
Lucas Johnson
Post November 22nd 2015, 5:35 pm by Lucas Johnson
Battleground Promo #3 - Little Yoder is all mine

Zack Crash is my master and has been my master since day one. Unforgiving pain and misery on my opponents have been dedicated to my master. Zack Crash is not even close to a jackass or a moron. Zack Crash is the reason why I am here today, he saw something in me when I was released from the gates of hell at age seventeen....guess who ordered me to go to Dynasty and challenge someone at House of Glass? My master....Zack Crash, he knew a top guy was going to challenge someone like myself and he knew I could give that someone the biggest fight of his life...Guess what? Alex Anderson couldn't even look himself in the mirror for the rest of his Elite Answers Wrestling career by knowing the demon daddy took him out in his first free per-view victory. If you don't believe me your next in line to suffer more internal suffering from your's truly...the demon daddy will have no problem and sending you where I suffered for over ten years. You see Trent Yoder...I have a deal...NO! I have an order for you my son. 

Let's just say I may have made a deal with Mark Michaels over on Dynasty while I was scouting my new son Greg Ward. Little Yoder may have found the light...and you can as well Trent. You want your son back? Find the light...avoid Hurricane Omen, I AM ORDERING YOU TRENT! FIND THE LIGHT! Follow me Mr. Yoder....now your probably wondering where is Little Yoder at the moment? Well I'll tell you...Mr. Yoder, my first son Ecks is taking good care of Little Yoder in one of our finest caskets. He's locked in there so nobody else can harm him besides me....and I'll tell you a secret Yoder. Little Yoder must be the sacrifice, Little Yoder must find the light upstairs when god can take good care of him. So I'm ordering you Trent Yoder to choose between these options....ONE! Take the beating like a good son and find the light and join The Omen Family. TWO! Take Little Yoder's place and become the sacrifice. THREE! Oh wait...their is no number three because you will be to late when I will burn that casket ringside with Little Yoder inside and it will be too late to save him..The ball is in your court Yoder, we all know you believe in reincarnation. You maybe right it's time to declare war but I'm the one winning the war....Amen! FIND THE LIGHT!
Drake Jaeger
Post November 22nd 2015, 3:07 pm by Drake Jaeger
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 RaELR0d2G6jygvUGrGbx8aIOt5az7iTGBSQQ23P-Cam7we0ktpbhe2izxRhRu0LQOA9LKk_rpQIc6LDY6cXCoyNCuOxxUv7aby7JuXS2adyYYfblRKYFjsvPct65-y3hoBhl0tYc

六 Loud, techno-esque music spills from inside a building somewhere in New York City as the back doors to it swing open with Tiberius Jones - dressed in street clothes - and Drake Jaeger - dressed in his usual black boots, black knee pads, black trunks, black trenchcoat, black gloves, and black sunglasses - are pushed out into the alley by multiple security guards. 六

Drake: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! HEY!

六 The angered security guards finally stop pushing them out and look on at the two men, unamused. 六

Drake: Alright, I suppose you fellas win this round, but we’ll be BACK! You… I know you’re hiding him! I know Angelo Brando is back there somewhere! It’s a super model show in New York City! Where else would he be?! You’re not gonna-you’re not gonna stop us from kicking his ass tonight and then kicking his partner’s ass on Battleground as we ADVANCE in the--

六 The security guards stop listening and go back inside, slamming the doors to the building shut and muffling the techno music as Drake and Tiberius look on. 六

Drake: He didn’t let me finish.,, See… You see… You see, this is exactly why I just can’t stand-I just cannot stand people like… Well, anyone that’s not in Hexa-gun, being given positions of power! They all take what they can and abuse it for their own selfish gain! They had no reason to throw us out! No reason! So what if I tripped a few of their stupid models on the runway? Is that not the purpose of having seats right next to the Goddamn runway?!

Tiberius: Man… Forget it… Let’s just… I don’t know, we kind of have to be in Arizona tomorrow for the show, and--

Drake: You’re right! Absolutely right! We should protest this injustice! How are we supposed to win our first match in this Tournament when we can’t even get in there to show up Brando on the runway? How am I supposed to humiliate him with my superior ability to model when these SAVAGES are throwing me out of the fucking building?! You know how long I worked on my runway moves, TJ?

Tiberius: How long?

Drake: A long fucking time, TJ! A long fucking time!

Tiberius: Well, there is one good thing about it, I guess.

Drake: What?

Tiberius: Well, it’s a wrestling match on Battleground, not a modeling competition, so I don’t think we really have anything to worry about.

Drake: Oh, I see.

六 Drake seemingly gives up as he and Tiberius start making their way out to the sidewalk as various people walk by, surrounded by the loud sounds of cars and illuminated by the bright lights of New York City at night. 六

Drake: … So what the fuck is a model doing wrestling anyway? Like, he knows we’re gonna specifically beat the shit out of his face, right? Maybe he’s one of those weird kinds of models, like a hand model. Should we break his hands too? Just to make sure?

Tiberius: I think… We should break his hands regardless of whether he models them or not. Maybe we should break his partner’s hands too, right? It doesn’t seem right to do it to one and not the other. They’re a tag team, after all.

Drake: I think-I think we should break Lance’s LEGS. Then, since they’re a team, they can really be in sync by using Angelo’s legs and Lance’s hands to fight their matches.

Tiberius: So we’d be doing them a favor, right? Bringing them closer as a team?

Drake: Absolutely! We--

六 Drake stares at two nearby cops conversing with one another while waiting for their food at a local hotdog stand. Drake stumbles his way over to them as Tiberius follows along side. 六

Drake: Well, well, well…. We go from one group of assholes that abuse their authority to ANOTHER group of assholes that abuse their authority! Why, it’s Chief Wiggum and Officer Barbrady, TJ! You know-you know, it’s people like you that are the reason Hexa-gun exists in the first place.

六 One of the Officers laughs. 六

Officer #1: Hexa-gun? Is that the name of your little gang?

Officer #2: Aren’t you freezing with no pants on?

Drake: Yes and yes! I mean, no, it’s not a little gang, it’s THE gang! THE most dominant group in wrestling today!

Officer #1: Wrestling? I haven’t watched wrestling since, like, the 80’s. Not as fun when you realize how unrealistic it all is, but I guess some people like to pretend, huh?

Drake: The only thing that’s unrealistic around here is that we’ve been talking to you for over 30 seconds and you’ve yet to plant a weapon on and mercilessly beat my African American friend here, Officers.

Tiberius: Don’t go giving them ideas, Drake.

Drake: It’s alright, it’s alright-because they KNOW! They KNOW what they’re getting into when they screw with us, right? Guys like you two that are handed these little inches called “power” and try to take a mile with them - YOU are part of the problem! You’re no different than Zack Crash and all of the little goons he’s got working under him and around him and against him! You-you guys are the reason Hexa-gun has taken the reins of a company as pathetic as “Elite Answers Wrestling” and shaped it into a world-renowned spectacle! Why we’ve taken their Tag Team Championships and why we’re gonna take over this Tournament and make every single sorry son of a bitch regret the day they signed their names on the dotted line just for a moment in the sun! OUR sun! It’s asswipes like you with power and authority that make me sick to my Goddamn stomach, and it’s guys like you that are the reason Extreme Rules needs to exist, because there isn’t any amount of power or authority you have that can stop us from beating you within an inch of your life with a chair or a kendo stick or a table or anything else I happen to find under the ring! Guys like you are the ones that try and make plans and guys like me and my friend here are the ones that stop those plans with a swift steel chair straight to the fucking face! If it means beating two poor, innocent bastards like a Lance Hart or an Angelo Brando to get that point across to every single person around here, then so be it! So be it! We’ll maim them and we’ll torture them and every one else that gets in our way, like… I don’t remember anyone else in the Tournament, but you know why? Because they’re all faceless, nameless soldiers that are gonna fall on our battlefield one way or another! They--

Officer #1: I kind of tuned you out as soon as you started talking. You been drinking tonight?

Tiberius: I… I might be slightly… Inebriated.

六 The second Cop quickly sniffs at Drake’s breath. 六

Officer #2: I don’t smell alcohol.

Drake: You know-you know, it’s possible to run alcohol quicker and much more effectively through your anus. If you wanna give my ass a quick whiff then you say the word and I’ll drop my trunks, Chief.

六 The annoyed second Officer steps up to Drake before the first Officer tells him to calm down. 六

Tiberius: Drake… Drake doesn’t even drink anyway.

Drake: Oh, you’re right, I don’t drink alcohol. Not since our last big victory, anyway, but you know what I AM drunk on? I’m drunk on the hardest liquor of them all: VICTORY! I’m close to overdosing after freebasing GLORY! I’ve been snorting TRIUMPH! All Hexa-gun has done is win, and Shock Value was no fucking different! No fucking different at all! We all did precisely what we said we’d do and took down just another group of misfits looking to get a taste of our glory, but they failed just like they’ll always fail, be it in the ring or in life! Be it them or anyone else that steps up to the plate! We broke their little alliance and sent them all scrambling for refuge! Now they’ve got their tails permanently glued between their legs and they’re trying to right the wrong that was attempting to take us on by stupidly challenging us as a group! The Iconomy is desperately trying to pull themselves out of a grave they dug themselves into a long time ago and only made it deeper with failed attempt after failed attempt after failed attempt to challenge us! Higher Power thinks they’ve got a snowball’s chance in Hell in this Tournament and don’t even realize nobody knows who the fuck they are! We just kicked their asses at Shock Value and we already forgot what they looked like! These little anti-gun groups are being conquered and divided right before this company’s very eyes, and do they care? Not a Goddamn bit! It’s like they’ve got short-term fucking memory or something with how they blindly send group after group of poor, uneducated pieces of garbage our way like lambs to the slaughter! And every time - every single fucking time, they’re broken up and beaten and sent running for the cover of some bullshit Championship or some bullshit Tournament or some bullshit conflict with someone else that’s just as delusional as they are! Once we’ve literally beaten the asses of every Tag Team in this Goddamn company and the next, where do they go from here, huh? What does EAW or even Dynasty have left to feed us when our hunger knows no bounds, huh?! Our thirst can’t be quenched! We want more victory! More glory and more triumph! We’ll SLICE through the oh-so fragile bonds of friendship and partnership between all of these insignificant, poor excuses for Tag Teams and make them even more insignificant and even more poor excuses for singles competitors until we come down the line and beat their asses individually and send the ass of every man and woman flying out of Hexa-gun’s new World!

六 No passing bystanders seem to notice Drake or Tiberius as they keep walking without a glance while the two Cops eat their hotdogs. 六

Officer #2: Maybe you boys should go take a walk or something before you push your luck a little too far.

Drake: And maybe YOU should go fuck yourselves before I push my boot so far up your--

六 Tiberius holds Drake back and covers his mouth, slowly pulling him away from the Officers. Drake gets his mouth free as he’s pulled away. 六

Drake: I’ll kick both your asses! You know who I am?! My name is Liam Catterson! C-A-T-T-E-R-S-O-N! Just TRY to deport my ass back to England! Give it your best shot, pussies!

六 Tiberius drags Drake back over to the front of the super model building. 六

Tiberius: Alright, I’m about to pass out…

Drake: Fuck those guys! I don’t care if it’s in the realm of professional wrestling or the streets of New York! WE make the rules! Look:

六 Drake grabs a nearby young Asian man walking by who looks frightened and uncomfortable. 六

Drake: We’ll ask the new number one contender for the Answers World Championship, Nick Angel, what he thinks about people disrespecting Hexa-gun. First of all, Nick, I just wanna say I’m a big fan of Japan.

Asian Man: I’m… I’m from Chicago, dude.

六 Drake stares at the man for several seconds, silent. 六

Drake: …. Watashi wa Drake Jaeger desu, Nick. Japan ichiban.

Asian Man: I’m not even Japanese, man. I’m Korean. Can I please go?

Drake: Focus, Nick: why do you think EAW and Dynasty keep jerking us around, huh? Why are they so sure we’re not just gonna paralyze every single person in our way in this Tournament just to get our point across? What move do you think we should beat Angelo and Lance with, Nick?

六 The Asian Man looks on at Drake in confusion, clearly very uncomfortable and trying to escape his grip. 六

Drake: What’s that, Nick? You think we should make good use out of this Tournament? You think we should cripple everyone that stands in our way? You think we should use the Deep Six on them, Nick? That’s a great idea, man. Great ideas all around. You see, I knew you were a potential next World Champ for a reason. See, I completely agree that Drake & Jones should represent Hexa-gun the only way we know how, and that’s by shattering the hopes and dreams and bones of everyone with the balls to step in front of us inside that ring. I mean, it’s been MONTHS, Nick! MONTHS! They’ve all had their chance to see what we’re capable of, but here we stand, thrown into a barrel with the fish when they know we’re sharks! So the only logical thing to do is treat them like chum, right? Rip them apart and paint a pretty picture on that canvas with their blood like the artists we are, right? We’ve proven we’re better than every fucking pathetic piece of human flesh that’s been placed before us and we’re gonna do it again and again and again until either EAW or Dynasty steps it up and gives us something worth fighting! Worth pushing ourselves to the limits for! WORTH breaking a sweat or maybe a bone for! But until then, I suppose when you’re given lemons, you…

六 Drake tightly clenches his hand into a fist next to the face of the Asian Man, who looks on, frightened. Drake smiles and pushes the Asian Man out of the way. 六

Drake: Alright, let’s go make Angelo Brando the first super model with another man’s head permanently shoved up his ass. A human centipede can walk a runway, right?

六 Drake finds TJ passed out on the ground, snoring, and drags him away as the camera fades to black. 六

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 8 RaELR0d2G6jygvUGrGbx8aIOt5az7iTGBSQQ23P-Cam7we0ktpbhe2izxRhRu0LQOA9LKk_rpQIc6LDY6cXCoyNCuOxxUv7aby7JuXS2adyYYfblRKYFjsvPct65-y3hoBhl0tYc
『zakkii』
Short promo. This is the last thing I can come up with, sorry! ^^
Post November 22nd 2015, 8:01 am by 『zakkii』
Scene opens in the training arena when we see, Haruna Sakazaki is training there, punching the bag several times. She looks working so hard for this match and look at this so seriously.

Haruna Sakazaki: Now look at Cailin who talk about me and this match everyday, eager to win this match against me. Let me tell you something, Cailin. I was in your position before. I talk about my opponent almost everyday just like you while my opponent only responded with a few words, but they still win in the end. You are expecting to own your opponent with your words but it said otherwise inside that ring. Trust me, Cailin. I was there... Coincidentially, I talked about explaining each of every sins my opponent got to reach her own career. Trust me, Cailin. I used that thing before. Did it worked? Well... it didn't work. It turns out words is not the only thing that could help you. While you're talking about me everyday, I just busy to keep myself even more ready to fight in that ring. So, I really sorry I kinda ignored your words. You don't need my sorry, anyway, right? You still want to kick my ass. That's the point I get in each and every video promo you give about me. Yes, I know, I get it. You want this title so badly more than anyone. But if you think it will be easy to get it from me, you might be consider to rethink about what you expect.

Haruna takes a break a while as she sits on the nearby bench while continue talking.

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, Don't even expect for me to bring my unstable emotions inside that ring. I don't need you to be pity for me because I can't decide whether I have to love or hate you. Just in case if you don't know. I never bring my emotion to my match. Happy, sad, angry, afraid, it will always be the same and I never show it to everyone when I go to that arena. Because my job is to entertain those people and I can't entertain them if I can't even control my emotion. So, you might be expecting me to give the best. Because hey, I always give my best in every battle in case you didn't notice. Me become silent right now doesn't mean I'm scared of you. Why I have to be scared of you? There is no exact reason explaining why I have to be scare of you. It's because you are better wrestler than me? It's because I am such a weak girl who doesn't belong here? It's because you will give me the most grueling battle of my entire career? or it's because you will be nigtmare for me? You can make that a reason or you have another reason but none of that scares me. I've heard so many statements like that and none of them are successfully intimidate me. Besides, I prove them wrong. So, Cailin.... if you want war, I give you war. and I'll make sure it will be the match that you will remember for the rest of your live. I will break your bone just like you're eager to break mine. I don't expect any shympathy for you. I never expect for that, once I step inside that ring. And if you think you are deserved to gain your own name in this division. Now is the time. Let's make some entertainment for our fans and give something that everyone will remember!

Haruna then raises back on her feet, continuing her training session as the scene goes fade to black.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next