Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Promo Lessons thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Lessons thread.   Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 EmptyMarch 7th 2017, 11:32 am

Can I have a promo lesson ?

MY LAST PROMO:
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Promo Lessons thread.   Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 7:37 pm

Promo (click to view):

Any and all pointers would be appreciated, I can only get better.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Promo Lessons thread.   Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 EmptyApril 5th 2017, 10:35 pm

Well here we go first time defending my newly won EAW New Breed Championship - The Wrestling Machine is looking to dominate in fashion once again. This past week on Dynasty, I showed that punk Monroe why I will walk out of Pain for Pride Ten with two titles around my waist. The New Breed division has nothing on me and that's why I destroyed Monroe's "highest prospects" that wants to take me down but he just can't face the facts that these newbies can't take down someone like me. Someone with an armature wrestling background, someone that just put on thirty pounds to bump up to two hundred seventy pounds within the last month of two and is ready to use my body to advantage. Each and every single day I go to the gym and use the gained weight to my use and make it into a positive by turning it into muscle. But let's go down the line.....The Riddler? Heading into Reckless Wiring this dude came in with the hype around him with the video packages playing the week before and the character he is trying to portray on television! But myself? I am not like him, I am not a character! This is who I am! I AM THE WRESTLING MACHINE! People didn't want to lay a finger on my stock before I won the championship that's been eluding me ever since Pain for Pride Nine. Once Reckless Wiring happened and everything was put to rest my stock rose up big time and I guarantee you that stock isn't falling anytime soon! Monroe looks dumber then he actually is ladies and gentleman because right before I won my first championship title here I signed the biggest contract in Dynasty history and I am getting paid millions! One foot was out the door and the other foot was still in, I would have had no problem heading over to Showdown or even Voltage - that's where I started! If I went over there I still could have captured the New Breed Championship but Monroe couldn't let that happen. He wanted the title back on Dynasty so bad, but lucky for him I have big plans in mind for Dynasty. Once I arrived here after the draft lottery, I was an outsider no one wanted to touch me. No one wanted to talk to me, give me advice or sit with me in catering. Once I turned my life upside down and starting laying the pain down on some of these newbies people like Scott Oasis started paying attention and became good friends with me. Now once I became New Breed Champion it's like I am finally allowed to sit at the cool kids table at school, you can tell who's your friend around here and who's not. I am noticing that very quickly, for example the whole New Breed division. Not one of them are my friends, they are my enemies and they will feel my wrath every-time I step into the ring with them. Monroe needs to find someone special to take me down, like Ross Vegas? He tried to save his buddy The Riddler this past week on Dynasty after I landed that F-5 BUT GUESS WHAT? NOTHING! YOU FELT THE SAME PAIN HE DID BUT WORSE, I SNAPPED HIS DAMN ARM IN HALF WHEN I LOCKED THAT MACHINE BREAK IN! IT FELT LIKE I WON THE LOTTERY WHEN HE WAS SCREAMING IN PAIN, I AM GOING TO ENTER GRAND RAMPAGE AND HAVE TWO TITLES AROUND MY WAIST AFTER THE BIGGEST PAIN FOR PRIDE IN HISTORY IS OVER AT METLIFE STADIUM! Let's look at the other stupid New Breed competitors that want a piece of me....how about Cody Marshall? This man said he promised to get his rematch for the New Breed Championship yet my first title defense isn't even against him! First off, let's face the facts on how dumb Monroe is! He wants me champion to keep the title on Friday nights! Second off I don't even want to face Cody Marshall because HE DOESN'T DESERVE A REMATCH! This is my time now Cody, this title is meant to make the division great not to use the title as a stepping stone to further yourself to become the General Manager of Showdown....

To be honest I shouldn't even be defending the New Breed Championship this Friday night on Dynasty, I am bigger then the middle of the card for a show. I am bigger then that, I should be on the posters for Free Per Views like Grand Rampage and main eventing them by defending my prestigious title. But like I said Sebestian Monroe is dumber then he looks ladies and gentleman...Let's just go down to memory lane this past Friday night on Dynasty, Monroe has his own security guards yet Monroe didn't want me to attack those newbies in the New Breed Division, yet Monroe didn't want me to be in the thirty man Grand Rampage match. What do those security guards do? Not lay a single finger on me, they do not grab the pen out of my hands, THEY DO NOT STOP ME FROM SIGNING THAT CONTRACT! LIKE I SAID, MONROE IS MAKING THESE STUPID DECISIONS AND ONE BY ONE EACH NEW BREED NEWBIE WILL BE PUT TO BED AND WILL BE SLAYED BY THE RULER OF THE NEW BREED DIVISION! Now let's address the elephant in the room, the number one contender for the New Breed Championship - Chris Paradise. Who likes to say he is new and improved? Right off the bat you basically told me that you are total shit without stepping into the squared circle, I hope you learned every little single thing you can about wrestling because If you don't you have no shot against me this Friday and you won't because you have nothing on me. Something I don't understand is that you have no shot because on paper, I OUT WEIGH YOU BY NINTY-FIVE POUNDS! HOW STUPID CAN MONROE BE? I CAN'T WAIT TO LAY THE PAIN ON YOU LITTLE NEWBIE! BOW DOWN TO YOUR CHAMPION! What you got Rising Star of the Week to get this title match? I saw that Fatal 4 Way Match last week and honestly it was total shit, Jake Mercer was right because you are going to fall to me, The Wrestling Machine, The Greatest Champion this company has to offer. I am waiting to make that call to the emergency room Chris, it's only a matter of time. Enjoy your fifteen seconds of fame, kid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo Lessons thread.   Promo Lessons thread. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo Lessons thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6