EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Jon McAdams

Ryan Wilson

坂崎ハルナ

Stephanie Matsuda

Astraea Jordan

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

CM Bank$

Azumi Goto

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Aren Mstislav Today at 6:51 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Nastradamus Today at 6:32 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Jacob Senn Today at 3:03 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 1:06 pm

» NEO Wrestling Card November 29th
by Maddox Ayres Today at 11:44 am

» Like, Dislike, and Confession
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:05 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)   March 30th 2017, 8:38 pm

Saw the GOT promo, guess it was pretty cool:

Then I went down to the comments section-shouts out to the real ones out there still repping the one true king Stannis Baratheon, despite D&D slander writing-, and saw the top comment was talking about how Jon should be king because was democratically elected for the Night's Watch, and his experience there and it doing well is better than Meereen and King Landing.

Do people seriously believe that Jon Snow could of handled Meereen?

And he was killed by his own people.

Now I don't know who I support between Jon and Dany, for sure not Cersei, but it just baffles me how much cred Jon gets..

What do you think?

What did you think of the promo?

Who should be king?

What are you looking for this season? TBH I might be rooting for the white walkers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan Cetinich
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)   March 30th 2017, 8:42 pm

SPOILERS TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHOW YET!! 

Spoiler:

Apart from that the promo has me so hyped and I am keen to see the first trailer when it comes out, and of course season 7 in July!!

Record: 20-1-16
Most Recent Match: with Finnegan Wakefield & Chris Elite def. Jamie O'Hara, Lars Grier & Jon McAdams (Voltage).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)   March 30th 2017, 9:48 pm

I think Jon Snow is just generally more likable than Dany, so I'd guess that's why people have such a massive hard-on for him as opposed to bland Dany and evil Cersei.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)   March 30th 2017, 10:11 pm

Dany all the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)   

Back to top Go down

Why do people overrate Jon Snow?(Also can moonlight as GOT promo thread, or GOT Thread period.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1