Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post October 8th 2015, 11:22 pm by Yoshikage Eto
OOC: (I'm sorry this is short, I'm a bit sick today so I didn't want to be typing for too long. Also, this is Kerry's and Keith's Promo. Thank you.)

Dynasty Promo:

*Kerry sits on his porch, drinking a beer and reading a book, he smiled as he saw Keith's Jeep pull up in his driveway.*

Keith: *steps out of the jeep, fuming*

Kerry: What is it, Keith?

Keith: Don't give me a "What is it Keith?" You didn't see the Dynasty matchcard!?

Kerry: *looks surprised* I usually don't check it because it's not my show.

Keith: well it is your show tomorrow night!

Kerry: what are you talking about?

Keith: You and I are facing The Savage Ryans in a tag team match.

Kerry: we might be able to win if we...

Keith: *interrupting* we're going to win if you don't hold me back!

Kerry: Hold YOU back!? I'm sorry, when was the last time you beat a Hall of Famer?

Keith: *looks down, face red with embarrassment* never...

Kerry: I advise we work together, we take one of them, isolate them from their partner, and beat them senseless.

Keith: sounds fun!

Kerry: but that might be the strategy Ryan and DEDEDE are going to expect, what should be our back-up plan?

Keith: how about we bombard them with tag outs, just tag out when they least expect it, and keep doing that, we have to be unpredictable.

Kerry: yeah, that can be the backup plan...

Keith: so, you think we got this?

Kerry: if we can follow...

Keith: *laughs* we're going to win, we're facing an idiot and a geezer.

Kerry: have just a bit of respect Keith, both of them are very skilled wrestlers. We're going to both have one hell of a fight on our hands.

Keith: this is why I'm the future of Dynasty and you're going to be left to flounder on Showdown.

Kerry: that's all up for debate, what happens with our careers is solely based on what we can make of ourselves, and my only goal is to make something of myself.

Keith: yeah, yeah, I gotcha.

Kerry: you wanna come in for a drink while we discuss this further?

Keith: I knew you would ask that.

Kerry: *saves the page in his book and smiles over to Keith* that wasn't a yes or a no.

Keith: *looks behind him and then back to Kerry* Ah, what the hell. I got time.

Kerry: that's what I'd hope you said, lets go!

Keith: *climbs up the porch steps as they both go into Kerry's house*

Kerry: drinks are in the fridge, I got some EAW tapes, maybe we can study some Mr. DEDEDE ones so we can better understand his style of wrestling huh?

Keith: good idea *grabs a bottle of Miller and an EAW tape, putting the tape on and sitting on the couch*

Kerry: alrighty then... *sits on the couch next to Keith, watching the TV*

*the camera fades to outside Kerry's house and then fades out*

OOC: Again, sorry for the lackluster promo. I haven't been feeling too good this past week. Thank you all.
Lately, all I seem to have been feeling is anger. El Maestro has opened my eyes to so many things that I was once blind to about this industry and all it has served is to make me discontent with what everything around me has become. All I see around me is selfishness. Even those who dwell within groups seem to all have selfish agendas. It's all about the betterment of one's own standing without concern for the standing of anybody around you. People want wrestling to be a one-man show and each person vies for his own selfish desire to be that one man. They'll do anything, including selling their own souls to greedy businessmen just to get ahead. And this idea has been apart of this industry for so long that it's practically irreversible. The sad, depressing fact about pro wrestling is that of you want to be successful you have to be able to get as grimy and dirty as those who are trying to steal what you have, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. That's what forced El Maestro to become a villain in the eyes of millions. That's what forced me to punch Tiberius Jones in the throat at Midsummer Massacre forcing him to choke on his own poisonous intent. That's what forced me to dump a crazed psychopath like GI Styles on his head so many times that he's now retired. So let me ask YOU a question Yukon John, what makes you think I should cower to your bear? Because he can rip my throat out with his teeth? In my eight months in EAW I haven't run across a single one of these vile, worthless vermin that wouldn't do the same fucking thing given the right set of circumstances. If it meant becoming World Champion, each and every person in that locker room would put a bullet in your brain.

So no, Yukon John, I don't fear your stupid bear because Vance Tybull has a sense for combat that has reached beyond what your bear's pea brain could ever comprehend. Your bear is going to need more than claw strikes, bites and a bear hug to defeat me. If anything, John, your bear should be afraid of me. Because the anger that I hold inside of me is nothing close to what your bear can experience with it's limited range of cognition. Your bear may be quite ferocious, but the ferocity contained within me is fueled by the unquenchable wrath brought forth as a result of my habitat. My habitat has forced me to adapt in ways you can't even imagine. I am going to the top of this business one god damn way or the other, and that means I'm just going to have to destroy whatever they put in my way in a fashion that will leave no doubt in their minds who the man really is. And unfortunately for you and your bear, that means I'm going to have to hurt Horrible Harry and make a statement to everybody around me. Everybody will realize that in order to topple me, you'll have to have more fight in you than a real grizzly bear. People are going to wake up to the harsh realization that these fists are more devastating than a bear's claw could ever be.
Anderson.
Post October 8th 2015, 9:31 pm by Anderson.
Let's reflect for a moment.

That's right - this is a time of reflection. I'm not here to sugar-coat anything. I'm simply here to address the facts, because I have a lot to get off my chest. When I say a lot, I mean a great amount of things I would like to talk about. First and foremost, I want to congratulate Jacob Senn. You have gotten yourself something that every man in this company wants: a championship shot against the greatest champion EAW has to offer currently. I'm sure many of you are shocked that I would compliment Brian Daniels, but I give credit where it's due. Brian Daniels is great. Brian Daniels is a hall-of-famer in his own right. He's done great things in this company, and guess what? I respect him. I respect you too, Senn. You deserve this championship shot, but let's cut right to it: no matter who wins, that championship will be back around my waist. I don't care if Tyler Parker, Zack Crash, Mr. DEDEDE, or even CM Banks is champion... I am coming for that title. The question here isn't me attaining what I set out to do, but the question is rather when. Millions of people felt I didn't have it in me to become a world heavyweight champion, and that's exactly what I did. Before you even use the whole fluke champion debate, just know that I pinned the greatest extremist of all time, and tore apart both Lucian Black and Jacob Senn himself - two of the best professional wrestlers this industry has. But hey, guess what? I can say anything. I can try to prove any point, but at the end of the day, no one will listen. They will hear me out, but they will never truly comprehend my words. Each and every single one of you that puts money into this business is a puppet; essentially, that's what it all boils down to. Oh well. I can't even worry about any of you. This is about me. It's always been about me, and it will continue to be this way until the day I die. Fortunately enough, I don't plan on dying anytime soon. There's still a long way to go for me, and you will all know exactly what I mean tomorrow night when I prove the number one contender to the world heavyweight championship the real phony.

What does it feel like?

Such a vague question, such a stupid question. Really not much more I could have expected from Jacob Senn. In the end, Jacob Senn is nothing more than a character, a gimmick of sorts. He will present his words in a way that you all will eat up, but how intimidating is he really? He doesn't scare me. In that ring, I don't fear you, Senn. Your career has simply been on the decline since you held the world championship, whereas mine--from day one--has been going through linear progression. That's a testament to MY drive, MY work-ethic, and MY talent. This is no coincidence. You don't need to repeat history to me. I know exactly what happened at Territorial Invasion. Brian Daniels was undoubtedly the better man, but what point are you trying to prove? I lost a match. I'm so appalled. I truly am. Jacob Senn, the man who is able to come up with such inspiring and intelligent speeches, is telling me things I already know. That's not even the funniest part. What's absolutely hilarious to me is the fact that you're trying to use Pain for Pride as a way to put yourself above me. Should I begin listing off my accomplishments? The entire fabled conqueror shtick is old, boring, disgusting. I can't stand it. I can't stand you, quite honestly. I'm not the child, you are. You need to resort to nicknames and gimmicks to feed your own ego. You're insecure. Really, you're no different than a teenage-girl with her insecurities. The resemblance is unreal. I feel like nowadays, EAW isn't for men. It's for little girls to do their talking and have their little cat-fights. I can't stand it. This company was built on the extreme, and now it's stuck with men like you. The Jacob Senn I knew was a strong and bold man. I guess the prime of your career ended as fast as it came. 

You want to see the ace in action? You want to see me at my very best? I'll give you my best, but please... for the love of God, sht your mouth. Stop embarrassing yourself. Stop saying I have not evolved, when I very clearly just defeated you for the Dynasty world heavyweight championship. Please, for the love of God, can anyone in this company use logic? Common sense? I'm sick and tired of it. I wish you good luck against Brian, because you need all the luck you can get. I've seen Brian Daniels in action, and the only two men that can defeat him are the last two men who lost to him: both me and Tyler Parker. I don't see you beating him, especially not after the beating you will receive tomorrow night courtesy of me. I've never needed to be on the cover of a poster, I've never needed to be in commercials, movies, television shows... I've just needed a platform to kick some ass. Thank you to Dynasty for giving me one tomorrow night.
Previously on Sexual Panther Productions…

TLA: Where is she? Where is Camila Pantera?

~Pantera Sr. stops for a moment before turning around, smirking and then closing the door behind him.~

~It was obvious that TLA wasn’t going to get any answers tonight. TLA checked his phone and saw a text from Michelle. She wanted to hang out and the club but TLA rejected her because he had training. She replied with a sad face emoji that shattered TLA’s very heart. He had rejected Michelle too many times, but he was a wrestler… and Dy-Hard… and that meant being on the road every day… training during what little free time he had. Even Sexual Panther Productions had gone into a decline. They had released what two maybe three films over the last year and Michelle had begun seeking work elsewhere. Sneaking out at night…~

Mustafa: You must keep wide eyes for Mustafa is among the sneakiest you shall find. Oh he will not be sneaking away… He shall be sneaking towards TLA as if to further lead him down the path of Mustafa’s holiest jihad against Zack Crash! 

Sexual Panther Productions
Season 2: Episode 2
A House of Glass

~TLA threw a stone as hard as he could. Steroid Dawg stood by his side as always. The window shattered into a hundred pieces! A loud woman’s scream could be heard from inside the apartment as a shadow was seen darting down the nearby alleyway.~

TLA: Fetch.

~Steroid Dawg bounded into the darkness swiftly returning with her prey… A face TLA recognized as his douchebag brother Esteban Pantera…~

Esteban Pantera: What the fuck are you doing here TLA? 

TLA: I’m looking for Michelle. Why the fuck are you here?

Esteban Pantera: I’m here on John Conning’s orders TLA! Remember he assigned me to you to ensure you would be a suitable captain for Team Dynasty!

TLA: Yeah and we won so you can take yo bitch ass back down to Mexico and fuck some fat dudes.

Esteban: I wish I could baby. But… well I am just here to see you!

TLA: That’s disturbing. On second thought… I don’t even want to know what you are doing here. Have you seen Michelle though?

Esteban: I sure haven’t TLA… You know she’s not exactly my type.

TLA: That’s true. Do you know where your mother is?

~Esteban began to sweat profusely as he shook his head.~

Esteban: I… I have no idea where Camila is… Padre keeps dodging the question…

TLA: Same with me… He isn’t even showing up for training anymore. Don’t this motherfucker understand that I got a big match against Donny Diamond this week?

Esteban: I’m sure he has his reasons. I heard that Abuela is going on the run with her sexy boyfriend El Chapo. They are wanted by the federales so bad… Ain’t no catchin’ them though.

TLA: Well you would know I’ve met her like twice.

Esteban: I keep forgetting all this is new to you TLA. You may have been a part of our family for less than a year but to me it feels like a lifetime!

TLA: Ye try living a lifetime on the streets of Juarez and get back to me about that.

Esteban: Wait TLA… what are you going to do about this Donny Diamond?

TLA: The same thing imma do to Tyler Porker’s fat ass when I get my hands on him. His fat ass is gonna get the beating of a lifetime. His fat ass is gonna lose wait imma work it so hard.

Esteban: This is getting me in the mood TLA.

TLA: I’m not going to dignify that with a response because it’s 2015 and anything I say will be considered offensive. Which is exactly why I need to be careful with Donny Diamond. See Donny comes from a certain “protected” group that you have to be especially poltically correct about. In fact I think he comes from the same group as you Esteban. You two should hook up.

Esteban: I’m not like that TLA…

~Esteban looks at his feet as he blushes embarassed.~

TLA: You will have to wait cuz imma hook him first. Hook him with a right then a left and KO that gringo to the mat. Yo Donny called me “decent”. That’s a big compliment for a big man. I am La Pantera Sexual tho… get it right next time. I demand to be referred to by my full title!

Esteban: You should start talking in third person like King Mustafa.

TLA: Mustafa has returned to Africa now that his holy jihad is complete. He has saved Dynasty from the prophesied unholy army of Zack Crash. His work… and his story have concluded.

Esteban: I think I will be the only one who misses him…

TLA: True dat. True dat mi hermano. Now… someone else who won’t be missed after I get done with him is Donny Diamond.

~TLA turns to look at the camera. He is dressed in a nice suit but he brushes some white powder off his tie.~

TLA: Donny you’ve been making a lot of enemies lately. You came up short in the actual number one contender’s match… but that ain’t stopped you. You kept on and you took out Tig Kelly, a man who actually earned a shot at this championship.

~TLA holds up the New Breed Championship.~

TLA: This right here… As far as you can be concerned… is the single most prestigious championship in the world. Donny you are taking on the undisputed best in the world and you are taking on the fightingest champion in the world today. You are taking on a man who led an army into a civil war and came out a hero for his nation. Make no mistake about it… every man and woman on Dynasty who fought the good fight… and didn’t puss out like Tyler Parker… is a hero. So if you think for a minute... for even a second that I won’t be prepared to take you on… you better check yourself…

~TLA slings the New Breed title over his shoulder as he blazes up a joint and blows smoke into the camera.~

TLA: I live nonstop, I go nonstop, I live by one motto… una vez mas… it’s yo boi TLA comin’ at y’all straight outta Dynasty… I represent my crew till that crew fall and if I fall, then my crew gonna go on knowing I died a martyr for they cause. Donny… you might be right… I am getting a little tired…

~TLA sets down the New Breed title as he yawns loudly for the camera.~

TLA: TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOU HOLMES! I GIVE NO FUCKS AND IMMA WHIP YO BITCH ASS ALL OVER DYNASTY WITH THE MIAMI QUICKNESS! LIL HOPPA YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SHIT YOU STARTED BUT LIKE ALWAYS… LIKE EVERY DAMN FUCKING TIME BEFORE…THAT SHIT IS JUST GONNA BE…

DONE.

~TLA gets back into his lowrider and drives back down the street. From the shattered window above...the dark shadow of a woman watches on.~
Jacob Senn
Post October 8th 2015, 6:49 pm by Jacob Senn
Opportunity has risen for The Fabled Conqueror. As much as I hate that Quality Control intervened and Jaywalker decided once again to ruin someone’s chances to attain a world championship opportunity, I cannot complain about the result of these effects. I, Jacob Senn, have received and garnered a world championship match against Brian Daniels at House of Glass! This opportunity seems to be something that the stars have aligned because truth be told, I feel ready to claim the World Heavyweight Championship back to Dynasty Wrestling, where it belongs! Brian will be a formidable opponent, in the same respect as Tyler Parker was when we fought at Reckless Wiring, but there is a different feel to this match with Brian. I don’t know what it is, but I am definitely ready to take on Brian Daniels at House of Glass in whatever stipulation that will be decided, but to the opponent that will be in front of me when we are at The Kemper Arena, Alex Anderson.

How does it feel, Alex? How does it feel to know that everything that you built for the five years of your stay here in Elite Answers Wrestling and Dynasty Wrestling… all of it was naught when Brian Daniels made you tap out in the middle of the ring? You always speak about being the lion, the best that Dynasty Wrestling has to offer, but when the lights shone the brightest and the time to man up and fight someone to the bitter end, I will admit that you gave a hell of a fight! You did what you could, threw everything you could at him, but Brian was just the better man, wasn’t he? You knew when he locked that Fourth Seal in and had you dead in the center of the ring that no matter what method you resorted to in order to pry your way out and keep fighting forward that it will be all in vain! I applaud you in your attempt to dethrone him, but the fact is that you are not the best in this company because you have proven with every failure towards your chances to become the World Heavyweight Champion exactly that!

I, on the other hand, have proven why I am the best! I conquered a man that was deemed unconquerable to all on the stage of Pain for Pride, The Mercenaries couldn’t take me out in that tag team match at Midsummer Massacre, and at Territorial Invasion, I SAVED this company that you desperately attempt to reap the rewards from along with four other exceptional talents who I stood with, and what did you do? You pinned DEDEDE in that four-way match that you shouldn’t have even been in, you went on to fail against Brian Daniels at Territorial Invasion, and now you sit here wondering what you can do with your career from this point on and I can tell you what you can do: fight.

You want to be the champion? You want to reign atop the mountain? FIGHT FOR IT! I don’t care if you have been here for five years, five months, or five days! Show some fighting spirit, get in that ring and show me why you are The Ace that you call yourself because I don’t need to prove to you any more than the words I have spoken as to why I am The Fabled Conqueror and that you should be warned! I will enter that ring with one thing in my mind, Alex Anderson, and that is you stomped out by the heel of my boot! You know this already, but you aren’t going to admit to it are you? You are too proud and I want to smother that pride out once and for all! You can complain about how it was all a conspiracy or you were screwed out of the right to be the World Heavyweight Champion, but at the end of the day, you are going to have to admit the simple fact that has been glaring you in the face since day one. You are a child that has given himself too much of an ego boost that it has been a solitary detriment to his career, one that has cost him time and time again the chance to be the World Heavyweight Champion and even after given the time to grow and change… you have not evolved. You are the still Alex Anderson that was pinned at the EAW Awards Show almost three years ago by then-New Breed Champion Brian Daniels, and I don’t foresee a change any time soon! Until then, you will suffer defeat over and over again, and it will continue at Dynasty when Jacob Senn stands tall on his way towards being World Heavyweight Champion!
The Black Prince
Post October 8th 2015, 5:56 pm by The Black Prince
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOO!! Are you serious!? Are you FUCKING serious!? PEASANT!! How dare you botch my name, "Angelo Brandon"!  Do you know who the fuck I am!? My name is Angelo Brando, not Brandon, BRANDO! I am the hottest thing going right now, not only in Dynasty Wrestling or Wrestling in general but I AM A POP ICON, I AM A TRENDSETTER AND I AM THE KING OF MAINSTREAM, everyone across this globe knows who I AM! At first Regulator I was going to show you mercy, I was going to pardon you aside from being a wasted has been that's trying to find a way to revitalize career and get people to talk about him once again like they did back in the good ole days of EAW by trying to be me. But you have the gall to take it a step further and show me the ultimate disrespect by calling me "Angelo Brandon" the word "Brandon" is a common name that infest the world of people that I know that are beneath me. Guys like a Brandon, scrubs my floors, clean my toilets and WORSHIP the ground that I walk on. But now you have written yourself a death warrant because now you have a target on your head. I hope you enjoyed every moment you have being back in this business that you hold so dear to your heart, because I'm going to make every solitary moment from here on out a living hell for you. Look at this as a wake up call because this isn't the industry that you found your moments of fame and success because all of it and I mean ALL OF IT until I debuted it meant NOTHING! Every accolade you have achieved, everything you have done along with the other so called veterans that has dedicated their whole entire miserable life to this industry has been eclipsed by me. This industry has became relevant again because of me, no one can even remember what you've deem your proudest moments are nothing more than distant memories of the past because my present and my future will outshine your very existence! You know ever since this brand has lot it's world title, they haven't had anyone to do this brand justice as it's face or as it's leader to drive this company to the top of the mountain. Well you know what despite what Vance Tybull or TLA would love to believe that the titles that they have are THE Championships to be fought over believe that they are THE top guys in this company, they are both WRONG! The person here who is even qualified or have the right to dub themselves as THE MAN or THE FACE of Dynasty Wrestling is none other than Angelo Brando. If it weren't for me nobody on this roster including Jacob Senn, Lucian Black, Carlos Rosso, Mr. Conning, DEDEDE and so on and so forth, would be legit, this company wouldn't be taken seriously by anyone. Dynasty Wrestling wouldn't have the sponsors it has gotten or the fanfare it has right now if it weren't for me and, I have came back to take the ball and soar it into new heights than anyone could ever do in their wildest dreams. I'm a rare breed of guy that has it all and it has shown not only in wrestling but in EVERYTHING I DO. So Regulator, you peasant if you want to know what type of guy you're going up against then remember that you're facing the most powerful, influential, man on planet Earth. I want you to remember this and engrave this bit of information side your head and that's to not underestimate me. Underneath all of this is a man that's willing to bury your ass to the grave and make you nothing more than a slave to my growing empire. So if there's anything I can do to soothe your ego of your past success then let me say this. Before I came along you were in a world of an industry that was slowly decaying away into obscurity and within that time along with many other guys of the past you have made a name for yourself. People of that time remember who you are and how valuable of an asset you were to the old guard. So in that aspect I recognize your worth, even though how small and trivial it is in my eyes. But in the eyes of the old guard you are irreplaceable. BUT unfortunately for you I am the catalyst of the new and your only purpose right now is for you to bow down and kiss my feet and realize how inferior you are and not only that but how sad and bleak your career has been compare to mine. So with that being said Regulator, I'm going to do to you what I have done with many guys that has gotten inside the ring with me. I'm going to make you famous baby boy and I'm going to make you known ALL OVER THE WORLD. Just like James Seymour, just like Caliban I'm going to send you packing back in the slums where you belong and along with Yoder and Mark you guys would be known as the people who lost to me.

Now Mr.WannabeBrando aka Mark Michaels, whether I'm pretending to be a low class wrestler or I'm a legit athlete doesn't take away a cold hard fact that I'm better not only you but everyone in the world. You see Michaels, I don't know what you can't get because the only reason why you are having any gripes with me is because I wouldn't accept your stupid little challenge. It's like you have forgotten who you're talking to. From the perspective from the commoners around us, it's like you demanding God to fix all your problems. That's how similar this situation between you and I are, you've demand me to waste my time on something that I know I can embarrass you in.  I refuse to give you an opportunity to go around to your mediocre friends and fans and use me as a platform to try to boost your career and make yourself relevant. The only relevance you'll get from being inside the same ring is me is when people will tweet, Facebook etc about me beating down three men at the same time and continue going on being UNDEFEATED! But what you fail to realize that a king doesn't have to prove anything to it's subjects, my influence and my power is expected to be feared and taken notice of. If you want proof of anything just look back in my match against Caliban and how I lead him to take his ball and go home when he underestimated my abilities. Or better yet go take a look back what I did to James Seymour and I DROVE A STEEL CHAIR ON HIS KNEE AND FORCE HIM TO RETIRE! Those two men are the examples I have made out of that how my natural abilities surpasses ones own pride and ability they have in the ring. One of them devoted all of his life to this business and I easily took it away from him in front of his eyes! The same can go for you Mark and for anyone else who wants to disrespect me. If I wanted to Mark, I could easily make you go bankrupt and everything you have worked hard for that you love to flaunt in front of everybody day in and day out would go up in smoke! But do you want to know the one thing that separates myself from you despite if we do have similar qualities we may share? What separates from me to you is that I aspire to be more, since day one I have made my wrestling debut I wanted to carry on the legacy of my family and how we have conquered EVERYTHING from all types sports, modeling, business and so on and so forth I will trail blaze my legacy in being the GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME, while you only want to be a D+ Celebrity! I want more, I crave for more and nobody will stop me from achieving more and with the pure blood coursing through my veins, I will get what I want! I am the product of what everyone in this business wants to be and that's the best! So whether or not Michaels if I didn't have my ancestor's lineage then it wouldn't matter at all because I'll still have all the power I need and I would be the beginning of a long line of Brandos of the next generation. This is how I see it Mark, everyone in this match has something to prove to me because I am the elite! I am the standard bearer of this company because you can say what you want about yourself but there's one thing that is certain. You are not Angelo Brando.
Dennis Caffrey
Post October 8th 2015, 5:02 pm by Dennis Caffrey
The fuck was that? No seriously what the fuck was that? So just to be clear, we got some ugly tattooed dude running a soup kitchen for dirty little orphans? You just can't make this stuff up. Sup Eclipse? Chillin’? That's cool. So it seems you're upset that Jack and I didn't pay enough attention to you. Really? You sound like the fat friend who gets mad that all the boys hit on her bff and not you. Maybe that's why you got those tattoos. You were sick of getting ignored in every day life, so you thought maybe if I can transform into this ridiculous appearance that we see today, people will be frightened! People would actually take you seriously! Some might be afraid of you. I'm not going to dismiss that possibility. People are afraid of a lot of things though. They might be afraid of guns or monsters under their beds or people from other races, sadly enough. When I look at you, goosebumps don't form on my arms nor do shivers go down my spine. I just see a man who is lost in this world. A man who was never loved. A man who could die tomorrow and not a single person would give a damn. Not even their employer. That's why you're with The Iconomy, isn't it? You wanted friends. You wanted someone to have your back for once because you seem too weak to go through life alone. That's why you cling onto Chris and whatever that other guy’s name is just like you surrounded yourself with a bunch of little you's. I don't like kids. They are little germ balls. So obviously I don't like your little friends. If I can be completely honest you, which I always am, I want to take food off their table. I want them to look at you and see a man who cannot provide for them, just like their real parents who gave up on them and rightfully so. I want to go to that little dungeon and break their little toys and actually burn that home of yours to the ground so they either go back to the orphanage they belong, or return to the set of Children of the Corn. Now that right there would put a smile on my face. Smile 

Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so. I'm a perfect angel. I would never sin. Never ever! But then again, to some gambling is a sin. A lot of people focus on the negatives, like yourself. You talk about how it can divide families or lose friendships and that's very true. But that's what happens to losers. Jack and I are winners. We always leave the casino with a lot more money than what we walked in with. We have strategies. Strategies that lead to success and I believe they will translate quite well to our time in the ring. We are big deals okay? And the sooner you realize that, the better. Yeah I don't have wrestling experience. So what? I'm a play maker. Call me Shakespeare because I make so many damn plays. Besides, neither of you seem that smart. You both seem one dimensional. You both fight with anger! Chris is getting fed up with us for talking all the time and you Eclipse, you said you want to swallow us whole. You sound a lot like my ex but that's besides the point. You want to rip our heads off. Which tells me that our words have gotten to you. You two really need thicker skin because to be honest, I've been holding back a little because I'm still figuring out how Dynsdty operates. I don't want to cross a line and get fined because I really like my money, if you couldn't tell already. Besides who doesn't like money? If Dynasty wasn't paying any of us, I'm sure we would all jump ship to EAW right now. That's the truth and you can deny it all you want, but like I said, it's the truth. I hope that kind of answers your question, Eclipse. But what was the other part again? Oh yeah, offering us fifteen million each to forfeit this match, which was odd. Because here you are, talking about how much you love to fight and the pain that comes along with it and then you're trying to bribe us? I get you were probably “joking”, but you still said it so the thought popped into your mind at some point. I bet you would love for us to forfeit. I thought you wouldn't want an easy victory, but I guess I was wrong. But to answer your question, no I don't want your money. Why? Because I obviously know you don't have that much. If you did you would actually give those little muppets a proper house and you wouldn't have to do push ups on the cold hard ground, which just so happens to be your bed. You also wouldn't have to settle for canned soup either. So where did all of your money go? Probably to get more ink? Those images on your skin are gross by the way. When you went to the tattoo parlor, you probably talked about possible options with the artist such as the classic barbed wire around your arm or a classy  tramp stamp, but you went with the number sixty-seven special: the fuck up my life. And no I don't have anything against tattoos in general, I just don't like shitty ones. But hey, live your life bro. Also I agree with what Jack said, you don't know a damn thing about bets. So if we win..uh, we win? Wow, I had noooooooooooooooooo idea! Thanks bro!!! Can we tattoo a brain on your head? That would be great. Or maybe you already do, who knows. I was going to end it there but then I saw you two decided to go on another spiel, so I'll keep going. I like to run my mouth. It's fun. It brings me joy! But before I do that, I want to talk about this respect thing. It's something you kept bringing up for whatever reason. Usually when you say something, you don't have to repeat it twice or in your case, five times. The mmmmmmooorrrrre  you knnnnow! To clear the air, I respect wrestling. It's fun to watch usually, depending on who’s out there. But do I respect the men and women who do it? Meh not really. Maybe a select few, but that's about it. Why respect someone when you're better than them? It doesn't make sense to me. But listen, I'm here to compete. I'm here to accomplish some stuff as well as make more money. At least I'm truthful about it. But if you think Jack and I are just here for a paycheck, then you are wrong, which is probably common with  you. I'll let you in on a little secret. Jack and I aren't making a lot of money in Dynasty to start, which is smart because let's look at the facts, shall we? The High Rollerzzzzzzzzz are new and we don't have any wrestling experience. Obviously Dynasty isn't going to offer us a ten million dollar deal. C’monnnnn man! 

So yeah you talked again, which I have no problem with. You like to talk while I love to talk. It's one of my favorite hobbies ya know? Ok so let me watch this bad boy. Ok you got Chris and Eclipse entering a hotel room, nothing weird about that. Just two dudes hanging out. Ok and Chris just pointed at the only bed in the room with a smirk and nod. Yeah I'm going to fast forward this. I'm not into that kind of stuff. That's taking tag team bonding to the next level.  Ok and he's still nodding for some reason. Let me quickly fast forward again, and here we go! This is better. Alright so he respects us for digging up new dirt on him, which is adorable. Maybe I was wrong about the guy. What do I do? Send him a casserole or something? Oh wait he's no longer happy. He looks upset, oh boy! He doesn't like us disrespecting his “skills” in the ring. Yeah I wouldn't call those skills, but sure. I mean you can wrestle, I'm not denying that. You just can't wrestle that good I’m afraid. But I like how you keep trying. It's inspirational to other average joes out there who suck at most things they try. A movie should be made about this. Now he's talking about some money and gambling, now we’re talking! Sorry I keep over talking him, but I'm sure you guys don't mind because what I have to say actually matters. So he wants to make a bet! Saaaaaweet! Wait it seems like he doesn't know how bets work either. What a shame. So you're going to gamble that we won't like the result. Annnnd that's it? Yep that's not a bet, sorry. Try again, thanks. And yeah I don't think you fully grasped what I meant by when I said if we lose to you two, there is no coming back. It's because you two suck. If we lose to you two, the bottom feeders of Dynasty, then we know we might not be cut out for this. Ok now I'm waiting for something interesting to be said, so  we might be sitting here for awhile. Wait did he just say “as good as I am..” Haha what? But you're not even good so this is awkward. I remember you saying that what you do best is wrestle and if that's the case, then thee is no hope for you. If you can't even flip burgers better than you can wrestle then you will be homeless within a year. Alright so your brothers and sister will be out there for backup, that's cute. Speaking of cute is your sister hot? Actually don't worry about it, I'll hunt her Instagram down and hit her up. Oh it's Eclipse’s turn, yay? He's smirking, what a doofus. Is this all they do in their spare time? Smirk and nod at each other? It's fucking weird. So it looks like he didn't like it when my friend called him a kid toucher because people have said it before. Well if everybody sees you in that light, maybe you should change something? Just a suggestion. You researched our UNDERGROUND fight club? Okay buddy where's it located. I bet you don't even get the state right. If you say our home state of Nevada, I'm gonna laugh. And God no, we've never listened to you talk to your opponents before. Why would we torture ourselves? Oh because you believe in scouting your opponents and we should do the same? Good for you. But we’ll be fine. Yeah screw this, I'm pausing it here. Can't do it anymore. I'll give you guys one more chance to say or do something that catches my eye. Don't fail me again.
The Iconomy
Post October 8th 2015, 1:44 pm by The Iconomy
For the first time in awhile Eclipse opens the door to a nice fancy hotel, his eyes scanning the entire room before they focus on Chris Elite, who gives him a nod of his head as he points to the king sized bed with his thumb, giving him a smirk. Eclipse tosses his head back to look towards it before shaking his head and laughing as he finds his seat on it setting down his gym bag as he waits patiently. Chris gives him another nod of satisfaction before breathing out slightly and looking straight ahead.

“You guys just don't know when to shut up do you? It's like an ongoing thing with you two.   Always finding new things to say always finding new dirt that's been thrown on my name.  I respect that.  I respect the fact you guys are doing your research.  What I don't respect is the fact you honestly disrespect my skills in that ring.  You overlook them and act like they are non-existent.  That's what angers me about you two.  That's what pisses me off.  Now you two smart asses probably don't care how angry I get or how much you two piss me off.  You guys don't care about a thing until money is involved.  So allow me to place a bet of my own.  Allow me to enter your zone.  I would like to gamble the fact you guys won't be very happy about the result of what happens on Dynasty.  I'd like to gamble we will be the ones high rolling our way onto Showdown after defeating you two.  It's like Eclipse said if he or myself offered you 15 million dollars each to forfeit the match you'd probably do it.  Now I would understand why because it's like you said David after losing to myself and Eclipse there really is no point of return there is no coming back.”

“We will make sure that it isn't just laziness that makes you only capable of just lifting a remote we will make sure it's the fact you got your asses handed to you two so bad you realize wrestling and life itself is no longer for you anymore.  You keep looking at this as a joke and we will give you reasons to show you how serious this business is.  Now David I don't need to train to get better I can do exactly what you do I choose not to though I choose to get up and train.  As good as I am people often wonder "How much more training can the man do"?.  So I answer and I tell them what a wise man once said and that wise man said... "This isn't even my final form".   Because it isn't. Chris Elite can only get stronger and stronger better and better until that one day I do reach my final form and everyone stops laughing at me.  Everyone stops mocking me and people get on there hands and knees and beg for mercy and apologize for anything they've ever said about me.  Then I will laugh at them and I will tell them it's too late.  Now you two are probably wondering what all this babbling I'm doing has to do with you two well it's simple.  You two will be the main guys I was talking about.  Begging me for my mercy and telling me that back then when you said all this to me you were just young and dumb.  Then by my side when this all happens will be my brothers and sister of the Iconomy as we stand on top of the world showing everyone that we've been the real threat since the minute we've came together as a unit.  You guys will realize this come Friday though and I promise not all the money in the world will want to make you get back in the ring with us after what we do…”

As Chris finishes Eclipse removes his phone, watching the promo that Jack Ripley had delivered before shaking his head in disgust. He pauses the video near its end and lifts his head to look straight forward, a smirk on his face. He places his hand along the tattoos that mar the side of his neck, gliding his fingers along them before pointing straight forward.

“You didn’t do your research against me at all Jack Ripley. What were the words you used to describe me? Emo? Suicidal? That’s funny, last I checked I think that I in fact enjoy my life here. Nothing of what I said last time gave any indication to that. Press on tattoos...that’s clever. Did you pay TLA three thousand dollars for that joke? What about kid toucher? How much did you give Hexa-gun for that one? Face it Ripley. You are scared of me. It’s why you use jokes. You use humor to belay your fear, because you understand that you won’t be able to intimidate me. It’s impossible. There is now genuine way that you can intimidate me, because unlike you, I actually fought and bled to be recognized here. People know who you are, because you two are frauds to this business. Gamblers that just so happen to be decent at fighting. I researched your underground fight clubs, I dug into a bit of your backstory. If you had chosen to do the same for me...I would be impressed. I’m not. You forgot one of the finest rules of warfare ever. Know your enemy. You’ve taken into account what I look like on the outside...and that’s it. I look like a psycho...yet your mind decides that I’m just a suicidal emo kid who wants to die and hates life and is poetically dead inside. Cute. Have you ever seen me fight? Have you ever seen me talk to any of my other opponents? That’s pretty far from the truth. I cherish everything about life...because it can be taken away in a mere instant.”

He raises his hand and then clenches his fist quickly, to illustrate. The smile flickers across his face and he gives a glance over to Chris Elite who motions for him to go on with a sweep of his arm. Eclipse laughs as he runs his tongue along his teeth before turning his attention forward, fire blazing in his eyes.

“Both of you have fallen deep into the rabbit hole. You are wandering around in unfamiliar territory, like Alice. Struggling to find your way through the world and just...trying to figure out what you should do to stay alive. It’s pathetic truly. You really have no idea what to do when confronted with bigger threats, so you just make jokes and try to laugh it off. I suppose that should make you likable. It doesn’t. What it will do, High Rollerz, is make it all the more beautiful when we crush you. When you are left hanging from the turnbuckles, your throats slit, and your life essence bleeding out, the two of us will be the ones walking away. Money doesn’t go with you to the afterlife. Fight to survive against us, maybe if you win, we will respect you. Until then, learn your place against us. You can’t hide in the rabbit hole...not when wolves can dig.”

He laughs again shaking his head before there is a sharp knock on the door. He turns his head to face the door, as Chris stands and opens it up. A man wearing a nice suit slides a tray of food into the door as Chris takes two platters and walks back into the room, thanking the man before taking a seat. Eclipse glances towards the tray, before withdrawing one of the servings lifting it up.
“Didn’t know you had prepared all this for my arrival.” he laughed, twirling the fork and knife in his hands before he begins to cut the steak.

“Figured you didn’t want to eat back at the warehouse again. I have some more waiting at the reception hall for you to take back to the kids.” Chris responds as he also begins to eat, as slowly the camera fades to black.
Post October 8th 2015, 12:52 pm by Bloody Jack
DYNASTY PR0M0 #1

People say that everything happens for a reason, and sometimes when viewed with hindsight, a tragedy can really be nothing more than an opportunity!  Territorial Invasion was admittedly a low point for me.  That ringing bell vibrated within my memory for days after that lose, and as it all began to sink that this was all really happening and not some nightmare, I felt all was truly lost for me and my mission to reform EAW.  But then I began to think about it…and think…and think…and think!  That’s when it hit me!  This whole situation of me being on Dynasty is actually a blessing in disguise!  I’m the biggest threat to this pitiful excuse for a wrestling brand, and now I’m deep within enemy territory, able to gather any and all the info I need to bury this place forever!  And the most beautifully ironic part of it all is that this was by Dynasty’s own doing!  You’ve invited the lion to sleep in the sheep’s den!  Yes, I may be outnumbered, I may little to no allies within Dynasty, but that hardly matters.  I’m still the most powerful man in the world of wrestling, and I still have Quality Control and other allies in EAW.  You honestly don’t think I couldn’t or won’t bring them here to back me up?!  Plan A may not have gone exactly as expected, but that’s why men like myself always have a Plan B!  Dynasty may have won the battle, but I will win the war!  And it all begins with my first official match back on the Dynasty roster when I fight the “World Heavyweight Champion” Brian Daniels.  First of all I hope you don’t really expect me to take you seriously as a champion Brian.  As far as I’m concerned, you’re like the neighborhood kid who creates a championship belt out of cardboard.  Just because you say it doesn’t make you a champion.  Your claim to being a champion is as flimsy and easily broken as the theoretical cardboard I just mentioned.  But regardless of all that, I’m still glad you’re my first opponent in Dynasty, if for nothing else other than the symbolism that will be behind your defeat, and the personal satisfaction it’ll give to my career!  Even if I don’t recognize your championship claim, the important thing is everyone else on this brand does.  In a sense, that makes you their spiritual leader.  Being champion means you’re technically the best they have to offer, and you’re getting thrown at me right off the bat.  Why?  Because they know how much of a threat I am and need to play their “Ace Card” as soon as possible.  By pinning you, I will show all of Dynasty that I can beat all of them!  How do you think they’ll respond to that?  Their spirit and their will to fight will be broken, they’ll all fall into my hands, and when this brand ultimately dies, it will have begun with you failing them!  Think you can handle that?  I don’t think you can, because you’ve always been a choke-artists!  I remember when you first became World Champion back when you were on a relevant wrestling program how excited everyone was.  It was supposed to be a dawning of a new era of champions.  And what did you do?  You burnt out!  Yet for some reason, everyone still admires and adores you!  Which brings me to the more personal reason it’ll be so satisfying to kick your ass.  When you ended my reign as World Champion in that No Way Out Match all those years ago, I had no beef with you.  But I had to watch and listen as your reign got everything mine was denied.  Namely…RESPECT!!!  Your reign was less memorable than mine, yet yours was the one they still talk about.  I’m going to end that!  I’m gonna show everyone that you’re not, nor were you ever the champion they believe you to be!  That every time you get to the top of the mountain, you’ll lose your balance and plummet right back to the very bottom!  Even if you delude yourself into believing all that Daniels Hype, you can’t deny that my career, my path has been way more meaningful and successful than yours!  I’ve taken everything that’s ever happened in my career, the good and the bad, and turned it into something better!  And this situation is no different!  I rose to the top of the mountain and have remained on top for well over a year as Chairman of EAW!  I’ve ushered a new era of wrestling success, both financially and professionally!  Sold out arenas around the world and new wrestling stars on the rise!  I am like the phoenix of legend!  I may burn every once and a while, but I always emerge from the ashes, stronger and better than ever!  But you and Dynasty?!  You are nothing but a group of mere ordinary, mortal men and women!  Nothing special or unique about ANY of you!  And when you burn in the fires of my victory, you will NEVER…RISE…AGAIN! 
Horrible Harry
Post October 8th 2015, 11:31 am by Horrible Harry
(The scene opens to the wild, snowy Yukon in Canada. There we see the grizzliest of competitors, Horrible Harry the Wrestling Bear, standing in a stream, feeding on salmon trying to swim upstream. Suddenly, the man know as Yukon John appears.)

Yukon John: Hello, I am known as Yukon John, and today I have brought you here to observe what will eventually mean the end to a lot of young Dynast's careers. I want to show you all what is going to change the face of Dynasty Wrestling as a whole. A competitor so fierce he goes beyond the special lines of what it means to be a professional wrestler. The professional wrestler I speak of stands behind me, eating fish. You will know him as Horrible Harry, and with good reason - he's going to bring horrible fates upon poor, unsuspecting men.

Let's start with his first opponent for example, Vance Tybull. Vance Tybull has been an impressive specimen since first joining EAW, having never been pinned or submitted once. It seems like there must be some force conspiring to try and end that little hot streak of his, as now they're relying on a fully grown bear to get the job done. Unfortunately for Vance, that means this is the end of the line. I'm sure Vance is full of confidence, but if he really thinks he's going to be able to defeat Horrible Harry? I have to ask him this.

How are you going to get seven hundred pounds on your shoulders for the Sun City Sunset?

The answer is, you can't. While you're busy trying though, you'll get to be the first man who feels the unbridled, grizzly ferocity known as Horrible Harry. 

(The camera closes in on Harry ripping a salmon in half with his teeth with ease before it all fades to black.)
Brian Daniels
Post October 8th 2015, 3:00 am by Brian Daniels
My success --- it has nothing to do with you, I may have made a deal with the devil, but I outsmarted him as well. Isn't that something? Something to remember, a key memory to attach yourself to, while you mischievously attempt to turn opinion; into fact. We're not fond with one another, Zack Crash, we've both established this over the course of two years. With every encounter, with every approach to one another, one of us ends up in agony, and guess what? It's never me, it never has been, it never will be --- it feels almost as if it was yesterday, when I took advantage of a broken arm Zack Crash, to win his covenant World Heavyweight Championship. Isn't that a bit ironic? The same way you feel as if you suddenly have taken advantage of my current scenario with the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Not only did I take what you prized, I refused to let you obtain it once again; in what was an easily executed championship retain. You went on from that one moment, of course to greater heights... as I fell off the planet Earth, not to be heard of --- until one year later, where I now stand as THE Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. NOT YOUR WORLD. This championship that I defend, that I carry around with me on a daily basis, leads back to you little to none. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you surprised me with the opportunity, the opportunity that only a naive individual would decline. But you know what that means, right? With the string of failures you've been racking up ever so rapidly; it only proved one thing, and one thing only --- you're unable to get the job done yourself, ever since your valiant step into power... it's been the same old routine. You'd go one to use others, you'd go on to "use" me to retrieve what YOU LOST. Or don't you forget how you used the likes of Xavier Williams to get the pin all that gave you the rights to EAW? Huh? It's shameful really, it's not only that --- it's absolutely dreadful. Hasn't Dynasty Wrestling buried your name in the dirt enough already? I've made an example out of one of your favorable corporate tools last week, it's only fair that I repeat the same notion this week. But I'm not going to do what I did to you when we last squared off --- oh, that's much too easy. I'm going to make you suffer, I PROMISE I'm going to embarrass you in front of the crowd that you exiled. I'm going to make you TAP. It's my greatest chance at proving that these so called strings you have attached to me, they're null; they don't exist, it's much like the power that you're slowly, but steadily losing over Elite Answers Wrestling itself.

It took one defeat, that's all; to prove how weak and futile your current run as the chairman is. It's also made you a feeble competitor when it comes to your in-ring ability, honestly? When was the last time you can say you've earned a victory? Without any outside interference or you abusing your power to do so? You came out of the starting gets strong, you were proving to everyone that you were a force not to be reckoned with, but now this power trip is drifting away into the back of everyone's mind, as your presence is progressively becoming forgettable. Want a clear example of how easily you will be forgotten? One name, Scott Diamond --- he was going to destroy EAW, he was willing to wipe the company clear off the map. And guess what? He failed, as your failing, you two sail in the same boat, with such blatant common traits. Now? Now Scott Diamond is hardly mentioned, hardly recognized when people recollect their memories of history. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and you are that apple. You display no unique qualities that differs you from any other corrupt leader that this company has had over the span of what? Three years? Four even? It's so common to be the bad guy, I've lost count of how many we've had and for how long we've had them. There's always that one guy that promises difference, that promises he'll save the company no matter what the cost... and that's just it. The cost of what? The cost of Dynasty Wrestling? The cost of low morale? I know you hardly care for this, but you'll soon learn that what you care about and what your company cares about is a whole different agenda. I know I might appear as "the bad guy" who's taken the prized jewel from Dynasty, not once, but twice. BUT. There's always a BUT. I'm rooting for the rebels, I'm rooting for their cause, it's why I compete on their show, it's why I give them opportunities to take back what they one had. I'm not like you, I'm not under your control, there's nothing you can do to stop me. I'm a force that you're not able to bring to a sudden halt --- what can you do? Publicly execute me from Elite Answers Wrestling? I'll go join the resistance, then they'll have what they lost; I dare you to cross me, Crash. You'll lose everything you have and then some, that's a promise I know I'll be able to keep.
showster26
Post October 8th 2015, 1:08 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded an image

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 14 Img_6010

PicPerectMichaels commented: 

"You Know something Followers, it seems that being a hater seems to be a spreading like a virus in the Dynasty locker room.  I mean just when I think I've seen the bottom of the loud mouth, asshole barrel.  Someone else chimes in, and shows me that we can sink even farther.  @Regulator what's up with all the Homo this, Fake ass that?  Is this all a plea for attention?  Or are you just realizing now that things have changed since you were last seen getting your ass handed to you?  For your infomation I'm not Bret Michaels, even though your girl has been talking dirty to me, for nothing but a good time.  What I am however, is the man who has made Dynast the number one Wrestling program in all the world. The man who has filled arenas all across the land with his followers.  The man who is unquestionably, Dynasty's brightest burning star, Picture Perfect Mark Michaels.  Now Reg I've heard You running your mouth about how your a shark, well if your a shark than I'm chief Brody, so this Friday night go ah and smile you son of a bitch! Bring your A-game this Friday, And I promise you that I will still send your right back to whatever hole you crawled out of, and end this little comeback tour.  Quit living in the past, because the you are looking at the destiny of Dynasty my friend. 

Oh and Angelo, I wonder who you're trying to fool with that long, ranting, rumbling, tirade?  I know it's not me, or my millions upon millions of followers across social media, I know it's not anyone who's involved in our match this Friday, and I know it's not the guy you probably paid to type up all that crap!  No, my best guess is that you're only fooling yourself.  I mean come on, you a trendsetter?  Me a wanna be Angelo Brando?  Answer me this, If I was only trying to be a rip off of you, then why am I not hiding behind a shit ton of bottom feeding, blood sucking, yes men.  I'll tell you why, because no one wants to be a guy who's only accomplishment in life, is that his father greased a few palms  to let his son play professional wrestler.  you're not an athlete, you're an asshole pretending to be one. 

That's why you couldn't bring yourself to accept the challenge I gave you last week.  You know you simply could not compete against a man who is not only the perfect athlete, but is also the perfect face, and the perfect body.  So you ran and hid behind your two bottom bitches, who showed more balls than you did when they ran in to protect your ass.  You say your dangerous?  I say prove it.  Because the way things are looking now, your best chance to win in this four corners match is to hope some one accidently gets poked in the eyes with your over-gelled hair.  It's sad really to think that we could have friends.  Instead you refused to admit which one is the more talented between us, so now I simply have to go out there and show you, and your little entourage who is, by simply beating you ass one two, three in the middle of the ring.

Now Yes I may not have quite as much money as you do, but at least I earned what I have.  I've had to dig scratch and claw my way to reach the top of social media, and become the true celebrity of Dynasty.  while you just sat back and had everything hand to you on a silver platter.  Let me tell you something jack I've worked too hard to be compared to a man who is the literal personification of nobody. Don't believe me? let me explain, see you talk about how your family has been wealthy for generations, But if you take away your granddaddy finding a winning lotto ticket, what exactly would you, yourself be Angelo?  The Answer is nothing and nobody.  Because nothing that you have, is truely yours.  Not your money, not your influence, hell not even the people you call friends.  Everything about you, is simply a product of someone else writing a check.  Meanwhile, I stand ready to take my rightful place as the face of professional wrestling, knowing that I have it takes to accomplish whatever I set my mind to, and what's more I know I can fight just as hard to keep all that I collect.   So this Friday night Angelo, why don't you come down to the ring, and I'll show you exactly why I am everything I say I am, if you're man enough that is. 

And @TrentYoder don't think that I've overlooked you.  Trent we've done this little song and dance before so there's no real reason to bring up the fact that you absolutely can not beat me.  Nor do I have to bring up the fact that I'll be whipping your ass all over the Kemper Arena this Friday night.  No, all I want to say to you is, try not to completely suck out there.  My followers like it when my opponents at least look competent.  Not that you are, but just try to look like you are,  but you wouldn't want to be out classed by a guy like Brando would you? Of course not, so get your shit together for this one, put on your pads, lace up your boots, shine your chrome dome head, and show the world, that for once you hung in with the big boys

This Friday #Dynasty we separate the men from the boys, The Fact from the fiction, and the world will get to see who is the unquestioned most popular, most talented, and hands down the single greatest professional wrestler alive today #Hint #ItsMe #InTheBag  #PICTURETHAT"
*EAW.com Behind the scenes exclusive*

**Scene takes place at Dynasty moments after Madison Kaline won the EAW Vixens Championship, she is with Maria Gonzales, and is in tears of being so overjoyed**

To everyone who said I couldn’t do it, to everyone who said I would amount to nothing, to everyone who ever doubted my abilities. This is for you! This is my middle finger to all of the doubters in my life. This is a pure example of what hard work brings you. However I just want to thank all my supporters too. Especially Maria Gonzales (Madison hugs Maria as she is still tearing up, Maria tells her how proud of her she is as they hug for a good 30 seconds) This girl right here is the best friend in the world, and she has a bright future ahead of her as well there is no doubt about it. But right now I’m super pumped up, super happy and I want to go celebrate this by hitting the clubs with my girl and having a great night.

**Madison and Maria walk away as the camera fades**

Tarah Nova, the big bad Vixens Killer, Vixen Killer no more
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out you ugly whore
Her reign as the Vixen killer is over as I begin my reign of terror
I am a living legend, god’s gift, I am the Vixens Champion that is no error
I will be greater than HBG, Kendra Shamez and Cameron Ella Ava
I actually care about this division as I am its savior
The Vixens Division ceases to exist without me, it’s a fact
Without me, Aria Jaxon would probably be somewhere in LA smoking crack
There is nobody in the world who can stop the Mistress of Death
Most of these girls will amount to nothing, just quit and start selling meth

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

Finally, finally I got what I deserved, EAW couldn’t stop me, and they wish they could have but they couldn’t do anything about it. I am Vixens Champion weather anyone likes it or not. I etched my name in EAW’s history books; I am the killer of the Vixens Killer. Tarah was a crappy champion, she didn’t care about the Vixens division at all, all she cared about was making all of us look stupid and weak compared to the all might Tarah Nova, I beat her twice because lets be real here, I should have won that match at Mid-Summer Massacre if it wasn’t for a certain somebody who will never amount to anything. But anyway it took a month later but I stand before you as Vixens Champion of the world. A championship I am going to hold with honor, a championship that I will bring back to its glory days. Not just some strap that Tarah Nova held around her arm just waiting to wrestle with guys instead, no I am actually proud to wrestle in this division. Mark my words ladies and gentleman I am going to be Vixens Champion for a very, very long time, I mean lets be real for a second who is going to take this title from me? Aria Jaxon? Please that girl just likes to hang around losers and when you hang around losers like Brett Kennedy that means you are a loser yourself.  Am I going to lose it to Haruna? (Madison laughs) I’m sorry I can’t even say that with a straight face. I can go down the list, I could mention Vixens like Lumen Gray, Cailin Dillon or even Eris LeCava but I would just be wasting your time, nobody is going to take this title from me, you will just have to kill me first. Not even my girl Maria can take this from me. I worked to damn hard for this, this is my title until I retire, and I don’t plan on retiring anytime soon so that’s bad news for you girls!

Fact of the matter is, it doesn’t matter who challenges me for this championship because I will take on all comers, I am a fighting champion, not some paper champion like Tarah Nova. So I hear by put the rest of the Vixens locker room on notice, because I am not joke, I am the real deal and if you want to step in the ring with me, you better make sure you don’t embarrass yourself. I am The Killer of the Vixen Killer, and eat puny Vixens like the rest of you for dinner! (Madison Laughs as the Camera turns to black and then the follow hastags pop up)

#KillerOfTheVixenKiller #VixensChampion #LivingLegend #TheMistressofDeath

(camera fades)
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post October 7th 2015, 11:21 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy

*Donny is seen sitting in a chair in his living room, with a small glass of vodka in hand, watching some TV*

Oh, how things change...

Ever since I have come back to wrestling full-time for EAW, my career finally has taken a turn for the better, after I was basically forced into taking some time off due to getting piledrived on the stage by some now irrelevant clown with dreadlocks. I came back, and though I occasionally lose to opponents who are completely and utterly inferior in every way, shape or form to someone as damn good as myself, I finally have begun to set my plan into motion. The big wigs in the back have finally begun to see the ever-present talent within me, and are finally putting me up against some actual "decent" talent.

I mean, about as decent as a wrestler could be without being as absolutely talented as yours truly, that should be obvious to anybody who has at least half a brain cell left in their skull. There's a reason I call myself so many different nicknames, I don't do it to make myself sound good, I use them because I AM good. After almost a entire year of being stuck in an uneventful and seemingly never-ending limbo of mediocrity and misfortune, finally, at the tail end of the year, things are looking up for Double D.

You see, some of you may remember that a couple of weeks ago, I competed in a 5-man ladder match for a future title shot at TLA's New Breed Championship. As I was craving a true title shot, and it was against someone who I had previously wrestled a couple of times and had bit of history with, so it's no small wonder that I really wanted to win the match and get another match against him. Everything was going fairly smooth, as I was easily doing the absolute best out of everyone in the match, especially compared to the talent of most, if not, all of the other competitors in the match.

Except that somehow, victory was stolen from my grasp at the very last second, by the overgrown leprechaun himself, Mr.(unpronounceable Irish word) Kelly, or as every non-Irish person would rather call him, Tig Kelly. Now, to say that i was rather upset that this man just screwed me out of a chance at a belt that could have finally got my feet off the ground and lend a little bit of credibility to me is HUGE understatement. I felt cheated, and I wanted to prove to everyone that I'm not some coward who just talks and gets nothing done, I want people to know that not only can I get shit done but that I also have the capacity to really fuck up anyone who messes thinks they can mess with me and get away with it.

Tig, you say that I can't stand toe to toe with you, except that the only match situation we've both been in, was a match involving three other competitors. Not exactly the best example to use, huh Tig? Even after I've attacked you twice and cost you a match, you still regard me as nothing more than a fucking pest, what am I going to have to do for your sorry ass to take me seriously? You're just another one of those guys who should've just stuck to what you're good at, you talk a big game and I suppose you're a decent fighter, but you act like you're the baddest man on Dynasty.

I'm surprised your ego isn't a little bruised after getting beaten up by a supposedly "100 year old man", but then again, I bet you're the kind of guy who claims that he's just holding back to just make himself sound like he's a real badass. My dreams are still alive and well as long as I can still wrestle, and I plan to leave the wrestling world on my own terms, certainly not on yours or on anyone else's.

But as much as I may want to talk trash to you and call you out on your own stupidity, you shouldn't be my main focus. TLA should be, because apparently, me and him are going at it yet again, and this time I can certainly promise a different result. Unlike last time, now I have a bit of momentum going into this match, which may help even the odds a little in the grand scheme of things against you TLA, I mean after all, you've certainly been wrestling a lot haven't you?

Meanwhile, I got a straight-forward win over Trent Yoder, and a week or tow before that of some training and relaxation. The fact is, is that you've been working a match every week, whereas, I've had a bit of time to relax. This will ultimately prove to be your downfall, because you may pride yourself as tough son of a bitch who can wrestle his ass off against anyone at any time, but even the best start to feel the effects of working a non-stop schedule like that.

When you're tired, you mess up, and when you mess up wrestling a guy like me then you may as well just walk out of the ring during the match because you're sure as all hell not walking back to that locker room with a win.

That much is certain.

*Donny turns to walk off, when he suddenly stops and turns back to the camera laughing to himself*

Oh and Tig...I'll be sure to look out for you trying to get your own measure of revenge against me, I doubt you have the testicular fortitude to do such a thing but it's important to cover your ass when the situation arises.

It's just a matter of time to see what Mr.Conning will propose as a solution to this little situation that the three of are in, and it will also be a matter of time until I finally I take my place as the rightful New Breed Champion.

*The camera cuts off*

Jack Ripley2
Post October 7th 2015, 9:03 pm by Jack Ripley2
Oh look the other guy spoke up.. and I wish he stayed hidden in the sewers or a warehouse which it seems to be where he likes to spend his spare time... Doing push ups for some reason. Some people like to hang out at night clubs, or bars, or a park, you know somewhere normal. Holy Shit, look at this freak, are those press on tattoos supposed to intimidate me? Is this you trying to act out because your mom didn't love you, and your daddy loved you a little too much? Aren't you a just a ball of sunshine, why is everything so dark and gloomy for you? Look outside it's not that bad, take the gun out of your mouth, stop slitting your wrists, and just relax. You definitely were one of those kids in high school that no one ever liked, or talked to, but always knew that one day you'd shoot up the school. Gambling isn't this awful thing that you're making it out to be; money makes the world go around, money gives people better lives, so what's wrong with making it? In the case of fantasy football, and other sports you're putting faith in other people, so it's really making everyone closer. Just because your parents were alcoholics, and drug addicts like everyone else on Dynasty's parents apparently, doesn't mean that everyone is such a pathetic loser with no self control. Seriously I came from a loving home, so did David, why do you have to bring such depression to the conversation, I was enjoying my time a lot more before you joined the conversation, now a cancerous ball of gloom just walked in and dimmed the light on everyone's day. *in a mocking tone* Oh god look at me, I'm gonna look out this window to make everything I say seem so much more dramatic, god my life is so rough, you can tell by the places I hang out. How does Chris ever hang out with you, I can just imagine a conversation between you two.

Chris: Hey Eclipse what would you like to do today?

Eclipse: It doesn't matter we all die eventually

Chris: You're right Eclipse, I'm so glad we're friends... we're friends right Eclipse?

Eclipse: Friends are just figments of our imagination, we all come to this world alone, and die alone

Chris: Wow you're so cool Eclipse.

That seems to be the gist of what you guys go through on a day to day basis.

*Lets off an awkward loud growl* AROEEESOSEOOOOJFSHAHHH!!! Did I do that right? The growling thing is that a nervous twitch, or supposed to be intimidation, like the tattoos? Good luck getting a job with those by the way... if they're real. And who are these kids you're giving soup to, who did you steal them from? This whole scenario was extremely odd. Where did you get soup, when did you cook it? Why are you working out in a warehouse shirtless with a bunch of random kids? You doing what your dad did to you to them? You freak. Here's the thing, you're nothing but appearance, you try to look tough, but are actually nothing

Look we didn't not acknowledge your existence on purpose, it's just that you didn't say anything so we had nothing to talk about, does that make you feel better? Are you still going to jump out of a window and kill yourself over something so miniscule? I'm guessing you just take little things and blow it out of proportion all the time, just so you can be sad about something else. But don't worry David, and I will take care of all that, we'll give you that beating that you want so bad, unfortunately it won't be you who's giving it to you. One last thing, the bet you set out in front of us, really isn't a bet, maybe you should brush up on what betting is before you try and roll with the big dogs. I have a bet if you lose, you stop being such a downer freak, and try to be a real human being and contributing member of society.

*Ripley walks away, and can be heard saying, yep he's definitely a kid toucher*
Tig Kelly
Post October 7th 2015, 7:39 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig, wearing casual jeans and a local band tee, sits in an empty ring inside a Bingo Hall barren of any fans or talent as just a few lights flicker above. The usual gimmicky tone of Tig gone from his voice as it echoes through the hall*

I'd say you've woken up a sleeping beast, but I haven't really been dormant have I? Its more like stirred the restless soul, or disturbed the already disturbed mind. For someone who should be tangling with big names like Alex Anderson, Lucian Black, and Vance Tybull like I have been...I can't seem to shake this little pest that can't get over a loss. He couldn't stand toe to toe with me and actually take the victory like he said he would, so he sticks his 100 year old nose in my goddamn business and ruins things for someone who actually has a bright future. So tell me Donny, are you doing this because it stings to once again feel inferior? You lost at life, took a second crack at it and had your dreams stomped out and trampled upon by a young buck who has been talked about as a true force in Dynasty? I feel like someone with your life experience would know better and actually just stop...but clearly with age you've lost a lot of your intelligence and common sense which leads you to piss off dangerous people. I'm begging you, pull this shit again. Step foot in my path again because at this point I'm just looking for a way to get my hands on you in an unsanctioned fight. I will break every limb in your body, I will push you so damned hard you will wish your old bag of bones hadn't stepped into MY ring 20 years too late. 

I will fucking end you....do you understand?

*Tig stands up as he dusts his jeans off and starts pacing the ring as he grows more and more aggressive with the length of his speech*

I want to put this whole roster on notice, I hold a lot of power right now. It may look like just a title shot from the outside looking in, but I definitely see it as indefinite leadership to change this brand. We saw our fellow Dynasty members pull through in a War Games environment with strong leadership and a great finish thanks to two great members....neither being TLA. This is a man who has simply EXISTED instead of THRIVING. TLA is a talent who shows up when he absolutely has to but to me has never broken out like a true champion should for this brand. The contract that I hold in my hands puts this title and the subsequent division on my back with weight that seemed to slip off of this Wet Back time and time again. Every champion should be a real threat, not someone who can only win when I injure myself beating the life out of them. Not someone who has their name listed on the marquee but watches as two team mates lift their partners to victory. The New Breed Champion should be the most dangerous predator out of the pack, someone who people fear when they have a title shot. You've fallen short of this TLA, I'm ready to show you how a real CHAMPION wears gold in a great company like Dynasty.

New Breed challengers, start looking ahead and planning your futures correctly. With the title around my waist every title shot will be your last as I leave you guys cheering your friends on from home on disability. 

I am the Career Ender folks

This is not a Motto
Eclipse Diemos
Post October 7th 2015, 7:27 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Gambling with Fate

“It seems like my brother Chris opened up some flood gates on these guys. Now they won’t shut up about respect and honor but all they are talking about is Chris and what it means for them. Does it really matter that I even enter this matchup? They seem to think I don’t exist. Fools. These gamblers...you are playing with a poor deck my friends.”

Eclipse is seen once more in the warehouse, although his insane demeanor has calmed down quite a bit since the last matchup, his eyes closed and his face a calm mask as he does pushups on the cold ground. Steadily he raises his body up, stretching backwards before bending forwards to look at the horizon outside of the warehouse. He walks towards the window, placing his hand against the grime as he gazes out at the setting sun, before it sinks beyond. He smirks, running his tongue against his teeth as he sighs.

“Chris had his words, in fact he said quite a few of them. You guys are new here, and yet you hold no respect for what we do. You respect your own greed, gambling addicts who fall onto their old ways because they believe they will get lucky. High Rollerz right? I have respect for gamblers, they represent the majority of one of my favored sins. Greed. The sin of which so many of our world are infected with. How many people have we known that are infected with this disgusting sin of basest morality? The father who squanders the money he received off of a divorce alimony on cigarettes? The mother who wastes her child’s college fund on beer. Then...there are those like you two. Jack Ripley and David Davidson. You each suffer from the greed of gambling. The promise and the prospect of receiving more and more wealth. More and more. You even became wrestlers because of that greed. More money, more ways to spend it.”

He laughs softly to himself as he turns, heading over towards the stairs and slowly ascending it. As he does the sound of softer footfalls can be heard as the children file their way up after him, their faces beaming lights of joy as they race up to the top step and launch themselves after Eclipse. He takes their hands, leading them up to the top and towards what appear to be a grouping of small tables. Dinner. He leads them each to their own spot, his hand running slowly along the tops of their heads before he turns his focus towards the horizon again.

“But you do not have respect for what we do. You say that you do, but truly where does that respect go? To the next payment. If we hadn’t offered you a contract would you have agreed? What if another company offered you more money? What if I offered you two fifteen million dollars each? Would you forfeit the matchup? That is respect for money. Respect for your sin. Yet not for what we put our very bodies on the line for every time we go out to the ring. You two...I don’t understand how you think that because you two don’t quite understand that you are a different breed. Your kind comes on television around...hmm...two or three in the morning during World Championship Poker and bets five million dollars on luck. The breed you two are facing in the ring on Dynasty? Me and Chris? We bet five months in the hospital on pure skill alone. You take what we do as a joke, and as a way of payment. For us...this is a way of life and a way that we have always lived. Fighting for our lives. You fight for money. We fight because we want too.”

He lets out a soft growl before his hand is held tight by Jocelyn who smiles up at him before sitting down at her chair. Eclipse looks to her before smiling as he takes some soup and pours it out for each of the kids before setting down a bowl for himself and having a seat. He places his hand on the side of his head before looking up for the last time at the horizon.

“But fine. Here’s a bet for you two, since you enjoy those so much. You’ve neglected my existence...so I’ll tear apart your own. I lay down my victory on Dynasty. If I win, you’ll understand what it means to respect what we do. If you win, you win. We were wrong to doubt your place in this company. I hope you understand something though. You may not be who I am hunting...but I will still take pleasure in bleeding you two dry and swallowing you both whole.”
Dennis Caffrey
Post October 7th 2015, 6:06 pm by Dennis Caffrey
There's been a question, just burning in my mind and it's for you Chris Elite. When? When did you start to suck at life? Was it the moment you were brought into this world? Or did some crazy voodoo lady put a curse on you? Or were you just never blessed with God given talent like Jack and I? Perhaps the answer is all three? Because then all of this would make more sense. Look you might think I don't like you when the fact of the matter is, you're just some random dude that will try his best to embarrass my partner and I during our debut match, but in the end, will fail to get the win.. just like the last time we saw you on Dynasty Wrestling. It's starting to set in, isn't it? You're finally realizing what your role is this week, even if you don't want to admit it. At first you probably thought this match was going to be a breeze. What a walk in the park! But oh how the tables have turned. You might not realize this yet but Jack and I, we are very big deals. We are stars in the making. We are the future cash cows of Dynasty Wrestling! But right now, my words don't mean a damn thing. I'm just the new guy who could be blowing smoke right now. I'm sure that's what you think Chris. That's what you desperately want to believe! I could very well be overrating myself, but tell me, are you willing to take that chance? Are you willing to underestimate me? I for one say go for it. I want you to believe you can kick my ass, just based on experience alone! Because that's one advantage you have over Jack and I..experience. Actually that's the only advantage you have over us and you might think that'll be enough for you and Eclipse to get the  victory! Experience could be a deciding factor in some matches, I'll give you that but this isn't one of them. This match will be all about talent vs talent! Actually let me rephrase that, this match will be all about talent vs Chris and Eclipse. 

Your weekly routine is probably insane! After all your nickname is Mr.200%..a nickname that you probably gave yourself but it's uh..it’s cool. I mean not really, but sure. You probably do a thousand push-ups, ten thousand crunches, five billion squats and all that good stuff. You want to improve and hey, that's something I respect. But while you're doing that, I'll be sleeping in till 3 PM because of the long night at the blackjack table. But I will lift! I will lift the remote, hold it for a few seconds to feel the burn and change the channel to the Big Bang Theory because that shit show is on 24/7. Am I being disrespectful to the men and women of Dynasty Wrestling? Maybe, I mean I've received a few texts asking why I don't show up to the gym with everybody else. Which means yes, I did get those texts but I just didn't feel like answering them you know? I could try to make up some kind of excuse like I was traveling in a tunnel or something to do with my data, but nope, I just ignored ‘em. My lack of training could come back to bite me in the ass, but I don't see that happening because it all comes back to those having God given talent and those who don't. For the record Chris, we've never lost a match before. This is actually our first wrestling match..ever. But we do have some fighting experience, which I can't go into much detail about because then I would have to kill you. Haha..I'm serious. But what I can say is we did lose some of those fights. Why? Because we were the heavy favorites so we each put 50 grand on our opponents and in the end, we walked away with bags of money. But don't worry, taking dives in Dynasty Wrestling aren't in our future, not in a near future at least. Because I don't want to lose to Chris and Eclipse. If you do that, then you enter a place of no return. My reputation can't afford to take such a big hit this early in the game. Even money isn't worth that. 

And apparently you can't tell when I'm mocking someone. When I talked about changing the landscape of Dynasty, I was making fun of those before me. You know? Those people who acted like the shit and then pretty much died? Yeah word on a street is they all lined up outside the arena and got hit by a bus one by one. Sad stuff if you ask me. But the High Rollerzzzzzzzzz will leave their mark when it's all said done.. something the Iconomy wishes they could do. I'll give you guys three weeks tops before you do the smart thing and go your separate ways. But then again that might be a terrible idea because then you'll all get picked off one by one. So basically your fucked regardless. Damn, my condolences. But back to the garbage you were rambling about. I guess either Jack and I talked about women we wanted to fuck? I don't recall that. I talked about disgusting fat chicks back in high school, but that was it bro. However I do realize that they need love too, so I'll be sure to send them your way. 

Yes I did watch the main event last week and yes I walked away with the impression that The Iconomy sucks at what they do. I said “what they do” because whatever you do between those ropes can't be classified as wrestling. I'm not “Thing 2”, which makes me assume you're a big Dr. Seuss fan? Doesn't surprise me. Someone with your intellect can probably only handle ten words per page. Just look at the pretty pictures, mkay? Right on! I'm also not a hater, like you want to believe. When I see hater, I don't even see a word. I see an acronym. H.A.T.E.R.S, having anger towards everyone reaching success. Nobody can be a Chris Elite or Iconomy hater because you guys aren't going anywhere but backwards. Actually you're not even doing that. You're just sinking. A sinking ship! Which will be a theme on Dynasty. The people will see The Iconomy, a sinking rowboat against The High Rollerz, a powerful battleship. I wonder who wins? So much anticipation, I could die! Anyways I've heard you talk twice now, Chris and every time you call me David, it's disrespectful. It's like calling your parents by their first name, you just don't do it unless you want a whooping. So when Jack and I wipe the floor with you this week, it'll be Mr. Davidson to you. Deal? Alright sweet.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 7th 2015, 10:47 am by Cailin Dillon

Dynasty #1

Laughing is heard as someone walks into a solitary room and sits down, fixing the camera. There isn’t much light in the room, but eventually the girl in the frame looks into the picture and smirks. Cailin Dillon shakes her head.

Sorry, I just have to laugh a bit. Last week it was Katie Rotten and this week it’s someone I’ve heard even less about. This chick named Leia Nirvana. Have I become EAW’s way of telling these girls they just can’t hang? Rather than breaking them in with a few easy matches, they’re dropping them into the lion’s den and letting this hungry lioness end their suffering. Let me make it clear for you, Leia. If you find a way to watch this, manage to crawl your way back out of whatever hole you came from, I want you to know this will be quick. Not because I have to, or even because I want it to be quick. You will give up before your suffering gets to a point where it’s fun for me. That’s right, you will make this a boring affair. I’m going to win, and you’re going to leave questioning your future in the EAW. It’s that simple. No one booked this match because they thought you were capable of scoring an upset against a more veteran, experienced fighter. They all know you’re gonna get wrecked in this match.

Now, on to the next thing. I’m still tired of seeing all these other girls get promoted while I have to do everything on my own to get my name out there. Cloud Matsada is getting t-shirts? Are you kidding me? She’s been here for like five minutes and done one interesting thing. And now she has merchandise? What’s next, will you put Lumen Gray on a button on the website. Oh, that happened too? Listen, I’m not bitter at all. I’m actually happy. This place isn’t just focused on a couple Vixens anymore. And the girls here are kicking far more ass than ever before. Look at the website and look how big that roster of Vixens are. I love it. I’ve never been to a place that’s so rich with Vixen talent. Of course I would love to be featured more, but I get it. We can’t all be featured at the same time. We can’t just have an Empress of Elite tournament all the time, one after the next. I’m just saying, give me a damn shirt and watch them fly off the shelves. I don’t know if I’m loved or hated, but I hear they like to look at me.

Another thing I want to say. Maddie… congratulations you crazy, beautiful woman. I didn’t know how I would feel about you being the champion, but I actually kind of like it. I think this rivalry between you and Aria is going to bring the house down. I mean literally make the roof collapse in on top of people watching you two battle it out. There is something about the feud you two have going. I know how you work, and I know how you consider yourself to be the queen of this division. You go do you, and play your mind games and see if you can keep that title. As for Aria, you are the Empress and I’ve never given you your due. I can’t because I’m just sick about the fact that I didn’t run the table and take that title for myself. You’re just as capable of being the champion as Maddie is, both you both better watch your backs. There’s a lot of bitches around here that just want to steal your titles. I’m one of them, so don’t take my being nice as a weakness. I want to be the Vixens champion far more than I want to be any of your friends. But Maddie, if you wanna buy drinks again, I’ll celebrate your title win all over.

Cailin stops speaking and nods to the camera for a moment before reaching out and putting her finger on the record button.

One last message to my opponent. I don’t care who you are or what you think you will do to me this week. You are standing in my way, and I don’t like when people try to create roadblocks for me. You will be just another notch in the belt as they say down in Texas. You’re about to get caught up in a storm, and there’s no way you’re getting out of this one.

Cailin smirks as the picture fades to black.
Regulator
Post October 7th 2015, 3:19 am by Regulator
I guess they thought the “old man” had ring rust….not a damn bit. I mean it took me awhile to get bet accustomed to wearing ring boots and bouncing off ropes and what not, but I can PROMISE YOU that REGULATOR IS BACK LIKE HE NEVER LEFT! It actually felt damn good being back inside the squared circle. You can tell that I’ve been gone for too damn long because I kicked the ass of someone named…Scorpio. Who the hell is that? I don’t think these young bucks realize that the time myself and other veterans have put into being professional athletes shouldn’t gone unnoticed. Don’t take me being away from the ring for such a long time as a weakness. I can assure you that the brothers that were around during my last tenure in EAW where I damn near DESTROYED every single bit of competition as far as being in main events and winning high profile matches, probably cringed up and were biting their finger nails just because they realized that I was back in the damn building. They knew what was coming when Regulator stepped through the door of any damn arena on this planet and it won’t be long before you realize that this electrifying feeling is a real thing. I can only use that reference because I was tag team partners with Mr. DEDEDE and I kicked his ass up and down arenas all around the world. Either way, I got myself just a slight work out when I was facing Scorpio the other night. When I was around EAW the first time, I was a Showdown Mainstay….ran the course of events as far as being dominate in midcard action, tag team action and on the main event scene even though I was screwed out of being EAW Champion on multiple occasion. Even though I have a slight amount of success on Dynasty in my past, its time I manage to light this flame once again to make shit a lot better than it was the first time around. I’m “faced” with the challenge….I guess…of facing….

*pulls out sheet of paper from his pocket*

Trent Yoder?.....Mark Michaels?....and Angelo…Brandon?
First things first…who in the holy shit are any of these pantsy ass homos I’m facing? Times like this really makes me wish I didn’t decide to leave all those years ago because now I’m faced with facing guys that played with Bratz Dollz and My little ponies. It’s nothing to the GOAT Regulator either way. I walk around with a chip on my shoulder every day of my life because of the simple fact that I’m referred to as a BUST because of the epic potential I had and I left this company while I was on top…not even being the champion. That chip is going to be buried soon. With that being said, I don’t give a rats ass who In the hell decides to step in front of me in that damn ring. If you know what I know, you’re about to be in for one hell of a damn brawl. I never pride myself on being someone that’s all talk. I can talk a lot of shit but I’d rather go in the ring and kick some ass because that’s always the best way to get a point across. I made a living out of doing it and I have no problem on doing so again. Trent Yoder….ask God to have mercy on you my friend because even though its no guarantee I get my hands on you on Dynasty, if I manage to do so, you’re going to wish it never happened. I kick ass and take names for a living and I’ll be damned if some rookie gets the best of me. The best thing you can do is go and read through some EAW Archives and see how I didn’t play any games and try to capitalize on that….given that won’t do much anyway….and hope and pray that me and you don’t come to blows on Dynasty. Mark Michaels….fake ass Shawn Michaels rip off? Fake ass Bret Michaels Rip Off? I find it funny that people like you are subject to being thrown to the Sharks….with me being one. You’re name alone is enough for me to make fun of you but if you decide to come toe to toe with efeds prime jewel, your feelings will be hurt, your face will be punched in and your ass will be kicked. My parents always told me to make wise decisions…I’d advise you to do the same. Last and probably the least….since I have no idea who you are anyway, Angelo Brandon and you seem the most innocent, you’re probably the least likely to feel my wrath. I’m bound and DOWN to kick anyone’s ass because I seek pity for no one but because you seem like you probably ain’t worth the time to stump a mud hole in your ass, I’ll just tell you this….you better ask the veteran personal around these parts how I operate. I ain’t scared of a damn soul and I have the artillery to take out everyone walking around the back if I need too and I’m not talking about guns and knives….the only guns I have are the first I have connected to my wrist and If I got to unleash them on you then so be it. I left real guns alone along time ago….It’s time to show you guys that I’m not here to play with yalll…at all. Step me to the wrong if you want too and that’s for all 3 competitors that are taking the risk of getting in the ring with me. I think this is about to be alottttt of fun….I swear I can’t wait…
Bhris Elite
Post October 7th 2015, 3:17 am by Bhris Elite
Don't you just hate it when people act like they never lost before? I mean sure you haven't lost YET in EAW because you just joined but I'm sure the two of you have lost you're fair share of matches before.  I'm also sure you complained even more then I did.  So let's not act like perfect angels alright? Jack I see you've been doing you're research and it's pretty obvious it's not very strong research.  You probably asked a lot of the guys backstage about me and my past.  Now of course they told you the one thing ANYONE in this company really has on me when it's time to speak about me.  So it shouldn't be a surprise some new guy is going to use that to attack me as well.  Yes I've been around EAW before but never have I felt like this never have I wrestled like this.  Now of course you two bozos would agree that I don't wrestle well at all.  However people with brains and 20/20 vision can see that I can wrestle and it's what I'm best at.  So Jack you can say what you want thing is you won't know what I'm capable of until you step in that ring with me and I'm sure... Damn it I can GUARANTEE! You'll take everything you're saying about me right now back and apologize for disrespecting me and thinking I'm some joke.  If that doesn't happen then it's obvious you are just a hater.  Now a hater of what you may ask? A hater of the fact you can't ever be like Chris Elite and as much as you say you don't want to be like me we all know it's a lie.  You see the physique I have you see the woman I attract and the things I am able to do with my money and you want to be like me.  Hell I bet you're hitting the gym as I speak waiting for me to drop my workout DVD.  Jack you're not the only one with money around here however the difference with me is the fact I don't go around show boating about it.  This is about wrestling, this isn't a mixtape where you get to tell everyone how much money you have and the things you rent.  This is wrestling!

For someone that just joined the company you sure do have a lot of mouth about not accomplishing a lot.  What if this all comes back to bite you in the ass? What if well hell this isn't even a what if. But what happens when myself and Eclipse defeats you?  What if you and David go on to accomplish nothing in your careers? I am not worried about how long you and David have been partners once me and Eclipse get in that ring together we can make seem as if we've been teaming just as long as you guys or longer.  You can place all the bets against me you want but don't be mad when you're losing money because you decided it was a good idea to ever doubt Mr. 200 Percent Chris Elite!

Ah man, look who decided to speak up.  David Davidson aka Thing 2.  Now unlike Jack, David realizes he and his partner haven't done anything in EAW yet.  He realizes he can't say much.  Well so I thought he did.  Apparently these two fools are here to change the Landscape of Dynasty.  Now if I had a dollar for every time I heard that and the landscape stayed exactly how it was since the people who claimed to change it first joined... Well I'd be a lot more richer then I am now.  For some reason these two love to babble on about the woman they dream about having sexual intercourse with or the money they wish they had.  I just fail to realize what that has to do with getting in the ring.  Did money buy you wrestling skill? Did those dreams turn into reality? I just really fail to realize where all this non sense is leading up too.  David I'm glad you watched that match that took place Saturday.  However is that the only match you seen? Did you just watch that one and you were just like "Oh, these guys defiantly can't beat us"?  David I will be at House of Glass the question is will you be there? Will you be at any of the future Dynasty or EAW events?  Or when you lose to me and Eclipse and realizing you aren't going to change the landscape.  Will you two pull what people like to call a "Vintage Chris Elite" vanishing act after 2-3 weeks?  Will you two use the vanishing act after you go from facing Me and Eclipse to facing the likes of A-Will and Trent Yoder?  Jack and David, David and Jack just listen I gained a little respect for you guys.  You guys are very humorous you guys have a very nice sense of humor.  I mean I can just tell by the things you say.  Like the fact you keep telling me you will defeat myself and Eclipse and telling us we are the real nobodies.  You guys are very funny indeed.  However Eclipse and I will be the one who have the last laugh come Friday night.   Now you guys can try to win however we won't try and as cliche as this is about to sound we simply will win.  Catch you two on Friday "High Rollerz"... 
Jack Ripley2
Post October 7th 2015, 12:19 am by Jack Ripley2
Hey, what are the odds that Chris Elite complains about something again? Oh 100%? Ok what are the odds about him complaining about something that has nothing to do with me or this match? 100% I like those odds, let me put in 1k on that. Seriously you go on about how I was right about how you acted childish, and then.... acted childish again. It's like you want everyone to believe you're so good, you want everyone to believe so bad, but when it comes right down to it, you can't even convince yourself. You're naming victories that I'm sure happened about 4-5 years ago? Even if that was somewhat recent, you've still been here for a long ass time and you're only able to list 2 decent victories? Let me do the math, so you've been here what? 20 years? 20 times 365, then divide it by 6 = 1,216 more or less? So the stats on that? Not good. So how again are you the "best at your job"? See the person with the world title can be toted as best their job, are you him? Have you ever been him? No? So how in the world can you ever be considered the best at your job? Oh wait I get it, you mixed up your occupations, see this is Dynasty, not your job selling faux Versace bags in the city; that maybe you're the best at. You know the job you took when you realized that wrestling can't pay your bills because youre just not good enough? I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to be like David and I, you see us making a bunch of money on a hobby and you want a piece of the action. I've seen you wandering into our betting rink... name still pending..... looking to make a quick buck, and what happens? You lose money every time. It's just like your wrestling career, a bunch of L's.

Side note to all the people out in the world watching this... LOOKING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK? COME ON DOWN TO JACK AND DAVIDS LITTLE SHACK OF GAMBLING, IN THE EVER SO CONVIENIANT LOCATION OF THE BACKSTAGE OF DYNASTY, DROP BY AND PLACE YOUR BETS, WE DO NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, HELL WE'LL EVEN DO EAW *shh don't let anyone know* SO COME ON DOWN, EVERYONE'S MONEY IS WELCOME...Anyway what were we talking about? Oh right Chris, look its so cute, that you have kept so chipper and up beat after such failed career, but at some point you have to take a step back and look at how little you've done with your life, and maybe this isn't the best thing you've got going. Look if you ever need a job, and this whole Iconomy thing doesn't work out, I may be nice enough to give you a job at J and D's lil shack of gambling, the name is a work in progress, and no you wouldn't get your name in the title, sorry to disappoint. You're over assessing your capabilities and neglect the past from what I can tell, from where the boys in Vegas stand, we are the underdogs, which works out better for us; we'll just bet on ourselves, and make a fortune. David Davidson and I, we've been partners wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than you and eclipse, and I think just that chemistry alone is enough to propel us to superstardom. When we were betting on the playground and beating up the kids that lost the bets because they wouldn't give us the money that we rightfully won, we picked up some moves because it happened often, often, yeah it happened often....make that PUSSY POP DO IT .... sorry. We learned that beating up one person at the same time got us our money quicker, so when we didn't get out money, shit got real. BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY, DONT ACT LIKE YOU FORGOT... we invented that song, we actually get royalties paid to us. The point is whether you take us seriously or not, you're going to lose, and just like death and taxes, its an inevitability that you can not avoid. And maybe just maybe, we'll knock enough sense in your head to make you get over this denial, and you can stop pretending to yourself that you're actually talented.
Dennis Caffrey
Post October 7th 2015, 12:02 am by Dennis Caffrey
About a week ago, and no I'm not quoting Bobby Shmurda, but about a week ago my friend and I had every intention to sign with EAW. After all, it's the place to be when you are pursuing professional wrestling. I often hear how EAW is the big leagues and I bought in. That's what I do best, I gamble. I buy and sell, all that good stuff. We were close to signing above the dotted line, but we got held up. We saw some stuff in our contract that we didn't like so we stayed in negotiations for a while. So recently, Jack and I watched Territorial Invasion. It was a good event, betted on some matches and won a nice briefcase filled with crisp green paper. I would just love to summarize the whole event, but only one match mattered to me. Only one match had me at the edge of my seat! And that was Team Dynasty vs Team EAW and long story short, we are now signed with Dynasty Wrestling because quite frankly, EAW doesn't quite measure up. You see Jack and I are winners. We have a good life because of our winnings. I wish I could tell you that I had it rough growing up just like every other wrestler here but no, I had it great. I didn't sleep in a cardboard box. I didn't need food stamps to nourish my body. I didn't fuck the fat chicks in high school. Yeah that would've been even more gross than laying in piss on the street every night. What else? What other kinds of things do they bitch about? Oh my dad and mom cared about me. They didn't abuse me physically or emotionally. I didn't lose my puppy in a house fire. I didn't have to walk thirty miles to school, uphill both ways because I had a sick ride. The point is I can't relate to these bottom feeders that try to entertain you on a weekly basis but fail to do so. Yeah they fail by a wide margin. It's quite disappointing really. I want to shed a tear just thinking about it. 

But I know what you're thinking:

Aren't we bottom feeders? What have Jack and I proved? 

Well the  answer is nothing yet. Yeah noticed I said yet. You can't accomplish something when you have yet to start this magical journey. Magical journey? Sure lets roll with it. When I say Jack Ripley and David Davidson, you might respond with who? Other than being sexy beasts, we are the guys who are going to change Dynasty’s landscape forever! Yeah doesn't everybody say that? Make promises they can't keep? It might be frustrating as a fan. To be so captivated by some dude’s or chick’s words and then a few months down the road they either disappear or give up. The High Rollerzzzzz doesn't fall under that category. The High Rollerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will create some buzz, buzz that doesn't act as a lit candle in the wind, but buzz that is permanently tattooed on the back of your hand, meaning you'll never forget us. Right now our reputation is two nobodies. Two nobodies that have no business being here. Two nobodies who won't make a difference! But little do you know, two hundred years from now.. actually no, ten fucking thousand years from now when people or aliens are in their flying cars, they will look back at EAW’s history, such as the championship page and they'll see the names David Davidson and Jack Ripley over and over and over again!! And no their eyes won't be deceiving them. 

The High Rollerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz embodies greatness, while its clear to me that our opponents do not. Yeah this week is our debut, get hyped. Throw a party!  Go get laid in our honor. Haha I'll just pretend you aren't all virgins, good times. So we face The Iconomy’s Chris Elite and that Eclipse dude. That's your little circle jerk’s name right? The Iconomy? I wouldn't want to get it wrong. If I did I would have to tread lightly. Okay so I guess I will mainly talk about you Chris while Eclipse goes out and makes another terrible life decision after looking at his tattoos. Chris I feel bad for you son. I see all this hard work you put in and it never seems to pay off. It sucks to suck doesn't it? There there, it will be okay. You and your buddies will eventually turn you luck around, just not this week. For the record I see you talked again which was cute, but I can only expose my ears to so much nonsense before blood pours out, so I will politely say that I will not be listening to whatever came out of your mouth most recently. I tuned in on Dynasty last week  and I saw that battle royal main event. The winner would get a future world title shot, blah blah. It was a good match though and I couldn't help but notice that the first two men that were tossed over those ropes, were The Iconomy's own. Now maybe you've had success before. Maybe you've even done the impossible and won a match, I just don't know. But from what I've seen, you guys aren't that great. You aren't the benchmark like you think you are. Yeah everybody thinks they are the best until they get a swift kick to the face by David Davidson. Mike Tyson once said that, word for word. Google it! So why did you lose last week? Ah because you let your guard down. That's your story and you're sticking to it. Not bad, it's a bit overused, but not bad. Do you know what that tells me Chris? It tells me that you aren't locked in at all times. You don't have ice in your veins. You aren't a closer. And most of all, you aren't a winner. 

You can try to turn the tables and tell me what you think I am but you don't have proof. You haven't seen what I'm capable of doing in the squared circle, nobody does. That's the beauty of it. I'm a mystery. I'm like a present on Christmas morning. You will shake me, trying to get a clue of what I am and you might have some guesses, but you really don't know until you unwrap the paper and you'll be able to do just that come Dynasty. So patience my dear friend, you'll get your chance. But why does that matter? You don't make the most out of your chances. You had the opportunity to face Brian Daniels in your own backyard at House of Glass and well, you came up short. You let that opportunity slip between your fingers and now your blood is boiling because odds are, you won't be at House of Glass at all and whose fault is that? You can try to point your finger at others and blame them, but we both know that you let yourself down. So now you are left with two options, you can either dwell on the past with your tears forming an ocean, or you can man up, brush your shoulders off and focus on the present. I’ll leave that decision up to you. 

Oh I see you actually did call us nobodies, that was expected. Does not anger me one bit because I'm in control here and the sooner you realize it, the better. But what does bother me is how you act as if you know our situation. You see this week we aren't trying to make a name for ourselves because defeating Chris and Eclipse is just one big meh. Nobody will care. It's been done before plenty of times. It's even expected to see your shoulders pinned against the mat for the duration of at least three seconds. So what were you expecting? Us to brag when we walk out victorious? There is nothing to brag about. Maybe next week we'll face someone of importance, who knows, I won't be holding my breath though. But I am glad that you won't slow us any mercy though. When you said that, you probably thought that was a pretty cool threat, but it wasn't. Which wrestlers show mercy in the first place? Isn't everyone’s goal the same? To win by any means necessary? If not then that's odd. But hey what do I know, I'm the new guy. Before I go and drink disgusting alcohol and eat caviar while watching CNN like an adult, I just want to say that I don't get a few a things and I hope you clarify the next time you speak, which will be any second now. Why is your nickname Mr. 200%? Does it mean that you work twice as hard as everybody else and still lose? Or what? Or is that just you overestimating yourself again? Just like when you said without you, ratings drop. Nah, you're wrong again. You should stop that. It's even embarrassing me. The truth is without you, the ratings don't go up, I'll give you that but they also don't go down. What I'm getting at is you don't make an impact on the ratings at all. You're just kind of..there. You're like the red-headed stepchild of Dynasty. You might as well not even exist. And lastly you said you and Eclipse are the true High Rollerz..care to explain? Oh I get it, you're already trying to be us? Can't blame you, we have a nice appeal to us, we can't help it. So yeah good luck with making that statement of yours this week while Jack and I just go out there and win. Sounds like a plan.
The Black Prince
Post October 6th 2015, 11:41 pm by The Black Prince
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Trendsetter, The Socialite Prince and The Pure Blood, Angelo Brando is BACK! I have been away for a while expanding my brand and successfully launching my projects and recently I have once again been graced on the cover Vogue magazine. Other than that I have been travelling across the globe far and way on my tour solidifying that I am the most PROMINENT figure on the planet today. But now that I have some reprieve away from my other projects, I have came back home in Dynasty Wrestling. But unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy my homecoming because of one Brando-Wannabe named, Mark Michaels want to challenge me, ME of all people to a runway battle!? Mark Michaels do you understand what you're asking me to do? You're asking me to publicly humiliate you, I have saved you from ultimately killing your buzz, I have saved yourself from committing career suicide and if I have accepted your challenge. All of those years of hard work and dedication that you put into your "fortune" and trying so hard to obtain the fame that you think you have. If I have taken part in the battle Mark Michaels, you would have been and after thought. It's been pretty cute for the past few months or I guess whenever you have decided to come to EAW that you started to mimic me, just like Thomas Minns and Regulator and everyone else who tries to be this well off person that had it all growing up. It's truly awe inspiring how my family's influence has reach and it's creations are standing right in front of my face. But you know it's time for the fun and games to end because as much as it's funny to see the likes of you Mark emulating me, at the same token it's enrages me to a degree that you're mocking me! I'll say this right now Mark and I hope you understand this when I say it and that you'll NEVER BE ANGELO BRANDO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!? I am in a league of my own that no one in this company or this WORLD can even dream to be in! I AM THE REAL DEAL, I am a brand. I am everything that you wish you could be because you strive to just get followers, you just strive to get attention. You try to be me because of the success that myself and my family has made and my status wasn't made in years or months or decades. My status in this world was centuries in the making, I am the definition of greatness! When people come here and say that they were "born to be great" I shake my head and laugh at them because they can barely fathom of what it means to be GREAT! People who calls themselves GOD or GAWD or Quintessential Champions or The Greatest Of All Time are trying so hard to put themselves on a pedestal because they want to feel superior to those around them. That's the problem with this world known as Wrestling because they live in a bubble feeding their egos and shut down the reality that surrounds them. The only man that fits those characteristics is none other than me! Mark Michaels, along with you and many others you have NO IDEA who you are up against because you're fighting an entity who that is way far and beyond than ANY MAN YOU HAVE FACED BEFORE!! You have turned who I AM into a little gimmick so you can make money off of, so you can get the recognition that you have never gotten before! Mark Michaels, I'm going to send you back to where you belong and that some little man working at McDonalds because rest assure you don't want none of me. I promise you that you don't want nothing to do with me because despite my gorgeous looks, behind the glitz and the glam and me being featured in award shows, red carpets, photoshoots, magazine covers and so on and so forth! I am a dangerous human being because I will show you no remorse, I will show you no pity when I beat you down to a bloody PULP! The worse thing that you can ever do is try to disrespect me by trying to copy me, trying to be me, trying to pretend that you are me and pretend that you are this social media celebrity. But in a reality you're nothing but a spec of dust that's ready to be swept away by my unrivaled greatness and star power.So what I want you to do Mark is to continue to try and emulate me, do whatever you can to feel that you have some type of importance because in mere days all of it will go away in an instant. After I'm done with not only you, Trent Yoder and Regulator will follow you as well when I beat every last one of you and continue my dominance within the wrestling world and prove once again why I am not only the greatest wrestler in this world but why I am a living, breathing and actual ICON! Now as for you Regulator, you're just as guilty as Mark Michaels and it seems to me that you don't know any better since you and I have never met nor have we even crossed paths because in all actuality of things I wouldn't be caught dead being not only in the same ring as you but the mere thought of me being on the same planet as you makes my stomach turn! Now you see Regulator, I'm sure that you have been told that you are one of the most polarizing figures in this company or hell maybe all your life you have been this guy that people can only fantasize of being. But I want you to picture this, for so long people has viewed you as one of the renowned men on this planet. But all of a sudden the world you have been accustomed to for quite a while has been slowly burning down around you because there is someone that has been placed on a higher level than you. His excellence, his raw charisma is unmatched and there is no secret that person is ME! Regulator, when people compare Angleo Brando to you, people look at you as a starving little servant boy that gets on his knees and begs for more food! They don't look at you as this super talented college boy, hell I don't even see you as much but trying to be an Angelo RIP OFF and just like I told Mark Michaels, you are on borrowed time my friend. One of the worst things you can do in life is mock me, disrespect me and walk all over my family's name. It seems for some odd reason among you people in Dynasty Wrestling on how much of a star I AM! Do you not realize that I'm undefeated!? Do you not realize that I have helped this company get more exposure because I'm damn well sure that they wouldn't get the numbers they have been getting to show off in front of Zack Crash and EAW because of their "talented" boys and girls on the roster! It's all solely because what you three boys are bound to find out that you are LIVING IN MY WORLD! And you know what? At Dynasty I'm going to do what I haven't been doing since I've been on tour and that's take out the trash. So I hope you say your prayers Regulator because even though you made your grand return, it's going to cut short because I'm kicking you out of my kingdom and put you back into nothing! So say goodbye to your time being in the spotlight because in Angelo Brando's world, there is simply no place for people like you who tries their best to emulate me.
VENTURA.
Post October 6th 2015, 10:49 pm by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo
[The Betrayal]

After the conclusion of Territorial Invasion, I hope that everyone, now, fully understands the reason as to why that I am the most unpredictable man in this place. Lot of you had room to doubt me and question the prowess that I had, but now, all of you are silenced, just in absolute shock of the actions that unfolded. Ever since I made my arrival here, I was very clear when I stated that I am envious of teaming up with people because of how amateurish these 'wrestlers' are. Apparently, some of you thought that I was joking and just saying some random thought. Individualism is what thrives me the most, the power to be in isolation to achieve a certain aim, to point at a certain height in which you need to climb to get to the top. That is my hallmark, and that is what distinguish me from each and every single person in this place. You all want the glory, you all dream day and night about capturing that elusive World championship. Are you not aware of the foundation that surrounds you? Aren't you aware that you need to achieve a certain level before even daring to go and think such a thought? Yet, after betraying Team Crash and laying each and every single "teammate" out, I STILL appear to be the villain. Very amazing.

Zack Crash, and all his little boys in that match, should have realized right from the get-go that I was not going to associate with them. I didn't understand why they were nodding in agreement and that they were being thrilled, because I thought Zack Crash made them do their homework about me. Guess they didn't quite finish it up. At the end of the day, Dynasty manages to remain victorious, and trust me, Team Crash, there wasn't anything personal between us that led to my decision. It is just the way life works. Trust no man, woman or child. It has always been the motto that I've abide with and I will never cease to neglect it. I know that I have now been vilified as Showdown's Most Wanted, and I am extremely pleased with that. Adversity is the greatest friend a man could ever ask for. I love, I am married to adversity. Bring forth any man towards my corner, whatever shape or form, and I won't fail to deliver. I was born into this sport to conquer, not to be crushed and stampeded on. Most of the time, I am not who I am, and that is what everyone must keep in mind each and every time when I am around. You don't know the method of my mind's madness, none of you do. Zack Crash thought he knew the formula, turned out he made just this one mistake. Now, his career is now in shreds with Dynasty, all because of me. I tried to warn you, but it was rather appetizing for me to see you and everything that you adore humbly fall apart.

However, I am not under the impression that Dynasty is far and completely different than EAW, because everything I see in it is exactly the same, despite being a separate promotion. Just look at your last champion in Alex Anderson. For many years, everyone began questioning him regarding the time and place where he can finally become a World Champion. Here and there, he was known to be one for the future, the next big thing, all those cheesy and ridiculous aliases that you people came up with. He finally becomes Dynasty World Champion....only to lose it under just four weeks to Brian Daniels. So Dynasty, stop trying to separate yourself from EAW because it is lucid that this place is clearly under the same essence as EAW. Doesn't matter if history continues to get made here and there, but at the end of the line, you two are directly attached to each other. It doesn't even matter to me if I am badmouthing the promotion that I just joined into, because if anyone has a problem, I am standing right here ready for some worthy fighters. Since, however, that will never be the case in my lifetime, I guess I will just do what I am doing.

As I make my debut this week, I will be taking on this challenger by the name of JJ Silva. Now JJ, I want to take you to this world called reality, because Team Crash and others couldn't really wrap that idea fully around their heads. It is understandable that you are new to this place, and that the hype and the momentum are strongly in your corner. Your senses are clear, you are vigilant and you are simply living and breathing in the moment. You have been tipped to be one for the future....just like Alex Anderson. You have been tipped to be the next big thing.....just like Alex Anderson. Do you understand where I am going with this? I decided to save your time from wasting minutes of your life trying to dictate the reason why you came to this place and how you are going to prove against all your haters and all that bunch of nonsense. All those things cannot be validated if you don't back that up with your fists. I have faced men exactly such as yourself, that claimed that they may be an unstoppable force. They were all mauled within seconds, having a dizzying array at me as I exhibited what it truly meant to be a wrestler. JJ, you are not even remotely close to being a wrestler, but you are merely just trying this sport out for your entertainment. I did not sign up to entertainment. I signed up to destroy and to inflict pain. Sorry, but not sorry. Your doom couldn't have come sooner enough.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next