Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Mr. DEDEDE
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post May 14th 2015, 10:22 am by Mr. DEDEDE
I'm the Greatest of all Time. I'm the Best in the World. I'm the man. I'm the face of the company. I'm the Champion of Champions. I'm the most ELITE in EAW. I'm God. How hard is that to say? They're just words, relatively easy ones right? Nothing with too many syllables even, all they are are just......... grunts that any hairless primate called a human being can just breathe out and say. And the next step is breathing out these grunts as many times as you can until you convince the world to actually believe you. There's the fantastic theory on the Law of Attraction and the general idea of it is how even YOU can speak things into existence just by repeating you can do something, believing you can do something and doing it. But this begs the question... how do you make an apple pie from scratch? 

"Sugar, Flower, Apples"

Okay, how do you create sugar, flower and apples?

"Seeds, plants, water"

How do you create seeds, plants and water?

"..."

AHA! You see, to create an apple pie from scratch you must first create the Universe. 

And in the Qua'ran or the Bahble the Lord our God was able to speak the entire Universe into existence. But this wasn't the same as calling yourself the GOAT, the Best in the World, GOD or the most Elite. Nope, this was a different beast. A God speaks things into existence not because he merely spoke it into existence, but because he's God. It's who he is, it's what he does. You see there are some things you are and some things you aren't, Stanley, and that's something you're going to discover when you meet me on Dynasty. I found out the rough way that I'm not a God, because I found out I wasn't infallible. I AM however a lot of things including still the EAW Tag Team Champion after a brutal victory over Death By Velocity, and yes you've managed to retain your title against King Lannister. Congratulations, you're not the only one who's beaten Lannister in a title match; I took these tag team titles from him and Brody a few months back. But I digress... you are indeed a lot of things as well and as of now you are "THE MAN". You happy, Starr? You get to headline Pain for Pride. You're walking in as Champ in arguably the biggest show EAW will ever have. You're in the high chair so to speak; feels good, doesn't it? However you've got a bit of a bump on your road... well, more like a pot-hole, or a ditch, or a canyon, depending on what you make out of our match tomorrow. You, ''the man'', the Answers World Champion have to walk into Dynasty in front of the whole world and face Mr. DEDEDE and everything he is. For everything you are Starr, there's everything I am. And I might not be God, but I'll show you exactly how much merit there is to me being called "The Gawd", "The GOAT", anything you hear em' call me.. hell, anything I call myself. Eye in the Sky, you name it.

You see I may have lost a few FPV matches back to back and I may not be on the headline of Pain for Pride this year, but I'm not far removed from a SEVEN MONTH World Heavyweight Championship reign where I defeated every opposition gunning for my title. Crash, Tyler Parker, Xavier Williams, Lucian Black; you name it, I've beaten them. This wasn't in 2009 Starr. This wasn't when you were a young stud fresh out of winning that Olympic Gold medal you have around your bionic neck. This was five months ago. Five months ago I was no different than you. WAIT, SWERVE! I WAS different from you! I was FAR different from you! I didn't just create an apple pie from scratch... I shot universes out of the ass, son! Picture that! Picture DEDEDE shooting universes out of his ass into a toilet bowl, diving into it and being the king of his own world. That's what it felt like, man. And what's five months? Hmm? What's five months to a man like me who was the man five years ago -- five years later, still the man? You see that's the biggest difference between us, Starr. You've been playing catch up with me and the other members of the supposed "GOAT circle" for years but you just never caught up. I hate getting into this kind of talk because after a while it feels like such masturbatory self indulgence to brag about how there's a GOAT circleee and I'm the GOAT and how I've done thiiiis and done thaaat... but Starr, fact is, everyone's got some glorious nickname. The real greatest ever is the one who personifies theirs the most. And there's a reason why every year all I ever hear about are underachievers complaining about Mr. DEDEDE always being in the spotlight. There's a reason why my marketing team are working closely with EAWShop.com and Prowrestlingtees.com every hour, on the hour to finalize the production of "DEDEDE Wins LOL" apparel. It's because it's true, I am a winner. I am the spotlight. I am whatever you say I am. But when it comes to meeting me in the ring, a glaring contradiction arises and you'll see what I'm talking about Starr. Because when you meet me in the ring it doesn't matter what you say I am, it doesn't matter what I say you are, it doesn't matter what they say we are. It doesn't matter what nickname you give yourself, the idea of World Champion and GOAT circle and everything in between matters not. Despite it all, Starr, when I share my ring with you everything beforehand gets thrown out of the window and you find out exactly what I am to you whether you like it or not.

and That's God. 

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on May 14th 2015, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Post May 14th 2015, 9:54 am by Guest
DYNASTY PR0M0 #1

Dr. Erik Vance:  Humanity is defined by our relationships with one another.  Much like any other species of animal, it is by observing our interactions with each other that we come to identify the nature of our behavior, not only as a species, but also as individuals.  There are several types of relationships out there.  Relationships with our family, our friends, our loved ones…our enemies.  Even our relationship with things and objects, they are all different with their own idiosyncratic complexities.  It’s part of what makes us all so interesting.  But not all of these relationships are healthy ones!  Some of them are abusive and self-destructive.  A parent who beats their child, a lover to torments their spouse, or a person lost in the throws of addiction.  All of these are perfect examples of when a relationship has transformed from something healthy, into something dark and horrible.  But I put this question to you…who is the true victim in these scenarios?  Should we pity the person being abused for their misfortune, or the person doing the abusing as a example of making wrong choices in life?  The answer to both of these is no!  These people, regardless of their circumstances, are only victims of their own weak mindedness!  Those being abused are too weak to seek their own freedom, and those doing the abusing are too weak to escape their own addictions and problems.  As a doctor I see several poor individuals a day who fit one of these descriptions, and sadly this is what I see when I examine Mr. Brody’s next opponent in Hurricane Hawk!  Here is a man who, like any addict, leaves EAW only to return months later.  Only his addiction isn’t drugs or alcohol.  His addiction…is himself!  Mr. Hawk is the kind of man who can’t stand to be out of the spotlight for very long, and desperately needs to be the center of attention.  It’s part of the reason why, oh so cleverly, he just happens to “return” to EAW every year around Pain For Pride time when the spotlights are brightest.  Lastly, like all addicts, I’m certain Mr. Hawk isn’t even aware he has a problem, or at the very least isn’t willing to admit to it.  But that’s where he’s lucky, because that’s where myself and Mr. Brody come in!  We’re here to help Mr. Hawk by making him confront his problem and drag him kicking and screaming into sobriety.  I place special emphasis on “kicking and screaming” since that’s exactly what he’ll be doing when he steps into the ring with Mr. Brody!  You may have been a threat once Mr. Hawk, you may have been a great Extremist back in the day, but things are different now.  We’re not Extremists anymore, but we’re Elitists because this new generation has far surpassed anything you or your predecessors have accomplished.  And it’s Mr. Brody who is leading that generation!  You’ve been able to get away with this pathetic attempts at a comeback before because you were dealing with secondhand wrestlers who were pathetic even when compared to you.  But now you’re facing a man who people rightly call a monster.  And after he defeats you so utterly, crushes you so completely, and destroys what spirit you have left, maybe then you’ll realize that your time came and went long, long ago.  Simply put, you have no place here anymore!  EAW doesn’t want you anymore.  But your sick addiction keeps you coming back like a jilted lover to a bad relationship they can’t admit is done.  But sometimes abuse is needed to bring a person back to their senses before they’ll see the truth.  So just understand that what me and Mr. Brody do to you on Dynasty is not out of malice, but rather concern for your mental health.  You don’t see it now, but you’ll be better off for it once Mr. Brody beats you into retirement, and you’ll thank us for it.  Because honestly, why would you even wanna stay in EAW with a man like Mr. Brody on the roster?  Even if this weren’t about your addiction, how could you possibly hope to achieve even a modicum of what you once had with Brody chomping at the bit?  You couldn’t!  Because Brody would take it all away from you just as quickly as you obtained it!  Brody will take everything from you this Dynasty!  Your past, your present, and your future!   
Post May 14th 2015, 6:59 am by Yoshikage Eto
*Kerry sits across from the straight jacket bound Franchise Demon. He looks him in the eye and begins to speak*

Keller: Franchise...

Franchise: no, no it's fine... I d-deserved it *Franchise shakes like a leaf*

Keller: *sighs* look, you have to manage me this Sunday and-

Franchise: *interrupting* and I'm going to manage you this Sunday... To the best of my ability... I promise

Keller: alright... But for now... I gotta go *Keller walks out of the dimly lit room.*

Voltage Promo #1 "Swimming with Sharks"

Keller: Alright, so this Sunday, I have a SQ85 on my hands. And while I don't know much about him, he claims not to know much about me! Which is a change from the norm. Now... See, this match is about regaining my pride. It's not about SQ's undefeated streak, it's not about my less than stellar performance at Grand Rampage. No... This is about sending the message to Ciserano and Caliban... That you may send us down, but we'll be back up again. And what a way to get back on my feet then to defeat the undefeated... To defeat another former EAW Champion...

Look "Superior Quality" I'm glad that you have some self respect in not completely trashing me like everyone else does. But nothing you said... Made any sense. You see... You claim to be able to... "Kick my balls into my manager's mouth" what the fuck are you even talking about? Oh yeah, then there's also the fact that I've BEATEN A HALL OF FAMER BEFORE... You wanna bad mouth and claim that I haven't been In this situation before? Well, let me tell you something SQ, I've been in more daunting situations than this... I've done more... I've gone farther... And it's taken you this long to realize that... I'm not your average freak show... I'm the freak show who's gonna slam your head into the ground this Sunday.

I will beat Superior Quality 85

Close your eyes it's almost over

Your winning streak is almost no more

It'll all be gone in a flash of violence

Then all you'll hear.. Is Silence
Superior Quality 85
Post May 14th 2015, 6:14 am by Superior Quality 85
I walk in, I strut and I look to the camera pointed in front of my face and I feel happy. It takes something pretty spectacular to make me happy. You know why I’m happy?

2-0

Since I have returned, I’ve delivered a Quality Driver 2.0 to Terry Chambers and I’ve put on a Frenzy against Parker. Now, what are you saying? Are those people who thought SQ couldn’t do it doubting themselves? Are they so anxious to know what I’m still capable of? Maybe it’s the fact that I’ve got hair now, maybe it’s the fact that I’ve been working out constantly every single day, week of each month for the past 2 years just to get back to where I was in EAW. I’m the flash in the pan that won titles. I’m the minority that won respect from management because they saw me as the best thing going. I’m getting back to that mould. I’m not everyone’s best friend, I’m not anybody’s bitch, what is sticking out is the blatant fact that you take my submission victory this past week and I am more ruthless in my game. I’m more aggressive in my style. I’ve learnt being the best technical wrestler, I lost my beast attitude to win matches..... however, these days, I have learnt that being the best means you’re well-rounded. Brawling, catch-can, technical, shoot, whether it’s American shoot-style or Japanese shoot-style. For the past 2 years, I have been perfecting my craft and it laid waste to Terry and Parker.

Now, it’s someone else who I don’t have any fucking clue just who it is because, again, I’m out of the loop. Kerry Keller. You. I can’t make heads or tails about you or your manager. The Franchise Demon.

‘SQ rubs his head in disbelief’

Seriously, what has EAW done in letting even one of you guys in? I’m surprised at you both because you’ve been given airtime against me. A former EAW Champion has to face you, Kerry. You understand what you’ve been given? A chance. A chance to defeat the streak. Yes, you, Kerry. You can defeat me in my comeback. I’m not doubting that you are a good, decent wrestler and you can use your speed and intensity to beat me but you’re dealing with quality, son. You are dealing with a guy who can rip you a new one. You are dealing with someone who is very capable of kicking your balls so hard, they would go through your arse and into your manager’s mouth. You can say that’s harsh but that’s life, mate. Survival is for the fittest and you’re facing a fit, nice-looking bloke by the name of Superior Quality 85.

Superior by force, quality at it’s very best...
Post May 14th 2015, 4:09 am by Guest
Voltage Promo

When I first entered this company there were a handful on men that I really watched closely because they were the epitome of what I wanted to become.  They were people that were almost larger than life figures; accomplishing things that some people only dream of even having the slightest of chances of accomplishing. They stood on a pedestal above the rest of the people that stepped foot in this company; I looked at them as if they were men that were almost untouchable. As I said; they were what I wanted to become. They were in the position that I wanted to stand. I wanted people that were in my position to look at Xavier Williams as a man that was undoubtedly better than every other person that this company placed in his way. I wanted to stand at the top of this company and have the world to watch and say that Xavier Williams was unquestionably one of the greatest, if not the greatest to ever step foot inside the entirety of this business. That was always something that I used to continue to drive me forward. Throughout my time as New Breed Champion, I watched Demon hold the Answers World Championship as if it meant more to him than life itself; doing whatever he needed to, to make sure that it wouldn’t leave his side. I kept that same mentality as the New Breed Champion. I held that championship with everything that I had; I made sure that I wasn’t going to let go of that championship until I couldn’t fight any longer and when that time came, I was never defeated. Instead, I forced to watch a man like Ryan Savage leave with that championship through a technicality. When I grasped onto the Cash in the Vault at Pain for Pride, I knew the troubles that I would be forced to conquer before I would stand in the position that I do now, as the EAW Champion. I knew that anyone and everyone would attempt to knock me down, when I was at my highest. Zack Crash forced me to step foot inside an environment that Diamond Cage felt more than at home in; forcing me to put the thing that I had worked my entire career for on the line. When the smoke had cleared and dust had settled, Diamond Cage laid there a shell of the man that he once was; he become nothing more than another name among the long list of people that had fallen at my feet. Now …here I stand. I’m in the position that I had always dreamed of being in; standing on top of the world as the EAW Champion; standing on top of the world as the face of this company. I’m not saying all of this to stroke my own ego; I’m saying this because I understand who I’m going to be standing toe to toe against on Voltage and I understand what he is. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for a long time now and quite frankly, I couldn’t be gladder that I’m finally getting it.

You were one of the people that I watched so closely, Impact. I may not have had the opportunity to be in this company at the time, but I watched intently as you grasped onto your second Answers World Championship inside that Elimination Chamber, at the end of 2012. I watched intently as you entered the EAW Finale and overcame the Heart Break Boy, Mr. DEDEDE and Jaywalker, in what was called the “GOAT Circle” match … seemingly answering a question that seemed to constantly be mentioned: who was the greatest of all time? I watched as you overcame everyone who stood in your way to grasp onto that record breaking sixth World Championship reign. As much as I want to try; I can’t take anything away from you. You are, without a doubt, the biggest challenge that may stand in my way throughout the entirety of my reign; whether it ends this week on Voltage or whether it never does. But, as much as I’d like to say that your past accomplishments are why I’ve always wanted to stand toe to toe against the self-professed Quintessential Champion, it’s not. I said this to the Heart Break Boy a few weeks ago, Impact; you’re the standard in EAW to what it means to be the best. No matter how hard someone tries; how much effort people put in, if they’re not at the standard that someone like you was in, in the past, they’re not good enough to be the best. They don’t have the right to call themselves the Best in the World. I thought that this championship would give me the right; I thought that it would finally give me the credibility that I believe that I earned a long time ago. I thought that it would give me the fame; the glory …but it just never seemed to come to fruition. I walked onto Showdown and pinned the same man that you lost to at Pain for Pride, the World Heavyweight Champion, Tyler Parker, without any controversy and yet a guy like Kawajai will sit there behind that desk and look at Xavier Williams as if I’m a man that doesn’t deserve to stand in the position that I do now. I’m not going to get that until I walk out there on Voltage and prove why I am better than every single person that this company throws in my way, like I have for the past year. You see, you look at this match as another crowning achievement for yourself. Seven reigns! That’s what this is all about, right Impact; grasping onto the one World Champion that has always seemed to be just out of your reach. You see, one man stands in between you and that amazing feat, Impact …and it’s just a shame that it’s the best damn thing in this business today.
Clark Duncan
Post May 14th 2015, 12:44 am by Clark Duncan
Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me. It's true. Somebody basically said what Smash Mouth did in the first line two lines of their hit All Star. Hard to believe right? Goofy ol' Clark being told he would amount to nothing! Yet here I am, in EAW, going from strength to strength. First round of the Spartan Cup out of the way. Troy Archello wasn't good enough. He actually reminded me a bit of Stark to be honest. He liked to talk a big game and didn't have much to show for it. Granted, Stark showed me up twice at two separate free-per-views, but we can't forget that both those times he had other people do work for him. The fact is, one on one, I'm as good as they come. It's the purest form of wrestling. Two men, one ring, one winner. That's not to say I'm incompetent in multi-man matches, but I'm a target because others see Clark Duncan is more than just a joker. I'm a wildcard. I can trump others with ease. That's what makes me dangerous. Of course, everybody conveniently forgets that when I start with the quips. Ha, I love it.

Zach Genesis strikes me as the kind of guy who will in fact be less stupid than those who have gone before him, but it seems nobody in this damn company is immune to the plague that is stupidity. I'll admit I have my moments, that comes with the job though, sometimes I have to be dumb. However, a wise guy's always right, even when he's wrong, he's right. That's basically how I roll. Flawless I am not, but my finest qualities allow to have a great facade. People buy in to Clark Duncan being the class clown and a mediocre wrestler. It's beautiful.

I feel like I should be intimidated. Zach is a man of honor. He's a champion. Do I care for that? Maybe. You see, I want a title. I thought I was above it but I quickly realized the mistake I was making. Being naive gets you nowhere. Thinking you're the shit and being a condescending asshole about it gets you nowhere. Having an ego the size of the Burj Khalifa gets you nowhere. Humility is the key. I see humility in Zach Genesis. I believe he's a guy who won't have a cry when I beat him this week, he'll gather himself and continue doing what he does. Anyone who tries taking me on one of one loses, I already made light of that, but I feel I need to remind Zach of it. He'll get complacent and forget that. Most do. Showdown bills us as spartans, warriors fighting for a prize so grand that men would kill for the chance. They expect us to go hell for leather and stop at nothing to take home the coveted prize. I fully intend to do that. My future is my hands. My fate at Pain for Pride hinges on whether I get through this Spartan Cup. So, when I get out there on Saturday for the bout with Zach Genesis, my mind will firmly be on the goal. Continue the domination, continue on in the Cup.

My ambitions shall never be cast aside. I have goals left unfulfilled. Many elitists in EAW are prone to make empty promises, they vow to do things they know they simply will never achieve. I half expect Zach Genesis to come out and speak about how the Spartan Cup is rightfully is and how I don't stand a chance of stopping him on his road to the prize. Well, I'll let him do so. I'll prove him wrong at a later date. That's the beauty of the game. You can talk all you want, if you don't deliver on your words, you get embarrassed. Clark Duncan is a man that 9 times out of 10 will keep his words and this week shall be no exception. Even if I don't beat Zach Genesis, I won't be stopped. It won't halt my momentum, he's just making it worse for the next guy that thinks they can beat Clark Duncan. To put it simply, I won't stop until I get a crown or I'm set in stone and if you think I'm having a laugh, just like Zach will this week, you'll find out that this time, I'm not joking.
Post May 14th 2015, 12:19 am by MTM
SHOWDOWN PROMO

~ The scene opens up inside of a hotel room in Heming, Denmark. Matt Miles is pacing back and forth in front of his bed, clearly distraught as he begins to clench his fists, tighter and tighter, before stopping finally stopping in his tracks and taking a deep breath. He takes a few moments to gain his composure but eventually releases the tension in his fists and looks in the camera's direction. He then sits down on the edge of his bed and looks down, closing his eyes and taking several more deep breaths. Just as it seems as though Miles has lost himself in his own little word, he looks back up with a detached look in his eyes. The cocky demeanour that he once had is no longer present. Miles begins to speak. ~

On any other day, I would stand in front of this camera and either gloat over my recent success over another Elitist or swear change after losing to them. I'd make promises that I often could not keep. I would create false prophecies that I could not live up to. Week after week, I would make a career out of improvisation and give absurd logic as to why I would stand victorious against all opponents who stood against me. In my own eyes, I was unstoppable- although, we've all seen that this couldn't be further from the truth. I've had my fair share of losses during my career in EAW and that's something that I can't hide. These have all been against different men and in different circumstances but in each situation, I did exactly the same thing, expecting a different result. I'm sure you're all well aware what the definition of insanity is by now.. and inside, I'd gone mad. Each loss chipped away at me and one by one, the losses drove me more and more insane. I had lost all control. I continued to repeat myself each week, hoping that one day I would be able to accomplish the goals I had set for myself but I found myself constantly held back. I had kept myself chained in position, unable to move. "What do I have to do to break free?" I asked myself that question every night until it finally dawned on me. I had been so caught up in the idea that I needed to break my losing streak that it distracted me from ACTUALLY winning. It ate away at me, day after day, night after night, match after match. I couldn't stop it. At least, that's what I thought. I realised that my need to break my losing streak had grown to be a part of my subconscious and that without it, there was no Matt Miles. There was no King Midas. 

Self realization is the first step to improvement.

Men can starve from a lack of self-realization as much as they can from a lack of bread. Now I understand. This game of championships and fame is not won through fighting lone battles. In order to succeed, every so often, you must go to war. When times like the Spartan Cup come around, you have to look around and see the bigger picture. There is a reason that I don't look towards simply the match alone, Eclipse. I look towards the destination for that is where the journey is destined to take me should I take the right path. And even with the rockiest of roads, it's the pay off that matters most, in the end. Most importantly, I am no longer afraid of the possibility of losing because I know I'm capable of pulling myself out of any rut I might find myself in. I do not fear becoming lost for journey back always reveals something new, and that is ultimately good. While it may force me to take one step back, I know that it will eventually lead to two steps forward.

I don't care that I was able to beat Stark. I don't care that this is the third time that I've found myself able to easily do away with him. I don't even care that I beat one of EAW's champions. All I'm concerned with is winning this tournament and taking that Spartan Cup home with RAGNAROK. My opponents? They can be as good and as strong as they like, Eclipse, but it doesn't matter to me a single bit because right now, I'm not a bear that anyone wants to poke. I'm not sure if you're aware but this week was made bitter-bitter-sweet for me. While I may have been able to advance in this tournament, my mood has grown very, very sour. Not only did the Vendettas decimate the wedding of King Lannister and Athena, not only did they brutalize EAW's King inside of a cage like an animal while RAGNAROK watched but if they get their way, our King may not be able to get married to Athena at all after Triple Threat.. and what is a King without his Queen?

I know who my Queen will be.

My Queen will be the Spartan Cup, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Whoever it is that tries to push past and stop me from reaching my goal isn't going to get pushed back. No, they're going to feel their whole world imploding when I get my hands on them and that's not a promise I'm making to feed my ego. This promise is special. I'm very angry right now... and when I'm angry, and I mean legitimately angry, terrible things happen to the people that stand in my way.That means you, Genesis and Duncan should try and prepare as best you can because what I've got in store for you is not something I do very often.

I'm going to do more than just break your chains...

I'm going to make you feel the pain of a rusted arrow and it's going to go..

~ Miles pauses for a second, looks down and begins laughing. He cuts himself off after a while and looks back up to the camera. ~

Straight.

Through.

Your.

Skull.

~ The feed cuts to static before fading to black. ~
Impact
Post May 13th 2015, 10:13 pm by Impact
Oh, to be young again. To enter into the arena and walk down the aisle right before a World Championship match and feel the energy in the air while my theme music plays as I am mere minutes away from capturing a title that would only further cement the legacy that will undoubtedly exceed my time on this planet. There is nothing greater than that feeling you get, knowing you're on the verge of seizing the moment and the dreams you envisioned for so long would finally come to light. Xavier Williams knows what I'm talking about; he experienced the euphoric feeling that accompanies a World Championship win for the very first time when he cashed in his CITV briefcase at Reckless Wiring to defeat Diamond Cage and HBB. Your rise to prominence has been quick, and as I say this, I'm flipping the script back to another young, brash superstar who was unanimously thought to have a bright career ahead of him by all of his peers. That guy rose to stardom faster than any other extremist in the history of this business. You had envious veterans in the back constantly praying on his downfall, plotting his fall from grace as if the prospect of his downward spiral was more important to them than their own careers. He had beaten legends and went back on his word to join forces with men he'd aligned himself against, all with the mind that it served as a means to an end. After all, you'd rather ally yourself with the men you've once claimed to be corrupt than wither away in mediocrity and see in the mirror a star that shines no longer. It takes courage to betray your convictions in the name of the greater good, and exactly as you did with Zack Crash in your journey to become the EAW Champion, that man did, too. He saw an opportunity and he took out a guy who may have deserved a championship spot more, but that's because he was smart. He wouldn't have done it without knowing he had the talent to win it all, and much like you, he executed his plan to perfection and became a World Champion for the very first time. That man was me, Xavier. You took the road less traveled by and gained all of the spoils because of your intelligence and courage... And so have I. We've never met or crossed paths before, and yet I know you in a way you may not even know yourself. That's why I'm going to beat you next week on Voltage and add that elusive EAW Championship to my collection of World Titles. Your name won't be written down in history as a record-breaking World Champion or as a man who brought reality to fiction, but as an unfortunate flash in the pan who simply met too soon with a tower too enormous to take down. This is because everything you're doing right now and everything that you've done up until this point in your career, I have already done before... Better.

It wasn't always easy to take the road I've gone. I had to face challenges that I myself didn't know I could get back up from. I had to go through people who I was uncertain I could beat, sometimes leaving the fate of my matches only to the adrenaline coursing through my veins in crunch time telling me to keep getting up no matter how many times I had been knocked down. At one point, I was known as a guy who couldn't recover from major losses. I was known as a dog Mr. DEDEDE put down before he could even enjoy the bone he'd taken for himself to its fullest extent. I once thought that I could manipulate the odds in my favor every single match I was in, that no encounter or opponent would be too much for me to work my way out of. It wasn't until Mr. DEDEDE defeated me and thrashed my hopes of regaining the World Heavyweight Championship that I realized I was beatable. Getting a title of that caliber so quickly and having it taken away from you just as easily isn't an ordeal for the weak-hearted. RRS was put through that same ordeal and ended up never having a successful World Championship defense, so when you look at history and you look at my role in it, you can see what it took for me to get where I am today. You can see what it took for me to become a six-time World Champion. You can see that it was never as easy as many of the men I've faced frequently liked to suggest. Coming back and getting a shot at the EAW Championship on Voltage in a matter of weeks has to be a tough pill to swallow for the rest of the roster, but will they rest any easier knowing I was talented enough for the job when the newly rejuvenated Y2Impact stands atop your lifeless body and raises the championship you probably wouldn't think you'd ever lose until the shock of a loss goes away and the reality of your loss sets in? Most likely not. That's because they envy me. It wasn't just the fans that took pride in seeing me lose so often in my last run as a result of my injuries. It was every single wrestler in the locker room, too. It was every single guy who felt they had been passed up in favor of me taking a sick, twisted joy in my inability to compete at my best because of factors I couldn't control. This is what I went through countless hours, days, and months of rehab for. This is why I continue to put myself through hell, so that I can once again reign in heaven. I said it before and I'll say it now just as I did then; I delight in the suffering of others. I delight in knowing people wish they could do what I can do and can't no matter how many hopeless attempts they make. So it isn't just the joy in becoming a seven-time World Champion and beating the apple in EAW's eye that motivating me to win on Voltage... It's every single person who took delight in MY suffering, who feigned pity when the real emotion in their heads upon seeing my hapless state was JOY. I'm back, and I'm not just here for the sake of vanity, Xavier. I'm not just here to become a seven-time World Champion and win the EAW Championship for the very first time. I'm not just here to beat you, even... Because I don't swim in the shallow side of the pool. I swim in the deep waters, and I'm here to beat everyone.

Last edited by Y2Impact on May 14th 2015, 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Christopher Corrupt
Post May 13th 2015, 5:22 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 2 

Hold on. Wait a second. After all your research and bringing up my past history, you failed to mention or see I have always been underestimated? You go on about how I underestimated you by calling you a rookie. But what about my whole career? I've always been doubted, overlooked and never given the credit I deserved. Just a loser in a lot of people's eyes. However, getting wins and championships can change some minds and defeating you this Friday and ending your little streak will change more. See, you might be just a rookie, but I'll admit, you have potential. Sorry had potential. After a loss to me I'll make sure you're forever reminded and always haunted by it. It's also ever so interesting how you wanted a respectable encounter when you insulted me right off the bat. No respect, a few words scattered my way, but nothing showing the right attitude. So what do you expect me to do back? It's funny how you think by winning only nine matches and capturing victories off big names within those matches  makes you a better man. Talk to me when you've won a championship or better yet, if you're so great, why the fuck didn't you win at Grand Rampage? Riddle me that assclown. If you're supposed to be so good, why couldn't you win on a huge stage? And you want to be a champion.....pathetic. 

If you want to prove me wrong, defeat me in the ring. Show me that you're everything you say that you are. Make me a believer, but one that will respect you at the end. Respect is earned and something you gotta prove. I don't care about the others who lost to you, I care about this match and this match only. I am interested to see if you can defeat a man who whether you like to admit it or not, has evolved. Evolved mentally, physically and more in tune with reality. Added more skill, cut down weight, realized a pure sense of wrestling and that winning is everything. No one wants to be a loser but at Dynasty, there can only be one winner. One person to overcome the odds and take things to the next level. I've had this burden on my shoulders before and can make the journey again. What can you do?? This is new territory for you. Can you or will you fall? 

My onslaught of attack is a different animal compared to yours Vance. Yours is a simple concept whereas mine is one changing on a whim. You say you'll be ready for the Monkey Wrench, but no one ever is. I am aware you are going to bring a fight to my doorstep, but I've heard the same song and dance before by others. However, I can see that hunger in your eyes, the intensity of you wanting to prove what you can do, but know that I saw the same in Senn's before he was pinned. I am different than before Tybull. I am the man you don't want to lock up with or have to fight against. I'll push you to the brink and if I lose....I'll make you pay. You'll regret getting your victory.

However, I take pride that my words are getting under your skin and causing discomfort. You just explained about how I said you're whining and complaining about the title shot and you went on and on. Admit it... I am in your head and the mind games are working. You can't have the title Vance because you haven't beaten the man who will make you a true believer in things you didn't think possible. Plus, management doesn't care what you want, they want to see you earn it in a long term fashion. This ain't a flash in the pan fluke artist, he's a legit kind of situation. You're eventually going to lose, a streak will soon peter out, which is fine but it's how you carry yourself for the remainder of your career. Win streaks don't mean shit when you lose a title shot match afterwards. You want to face me because I am the man to beat. I had what you seek and I'll be going for gold again. 

You want a war? You want to start a riot? Be careful what you wish for. I am the one that can make that happen and ruin your career. I'll make you famous - like I did to Pop. He was a legend, something you're aiming for, but after we're done, there will be nothing left of you. Just a shell of a man. A broken man. 

I live for chaos Vance. Show me your best shot and hope you can get by, but I'll make you remember it. I am the Evolution...I am above you. You are nothing, you always will be. I don't care if you win twenty more matches, win where it counts Vance. Win when it matters. I want to piss you off and drive you to anger and to make promises you can't keep. There will be no ass kicking from you but a pathetic attempt to keep the wins coming. Hell, YOU might resort to dirty deeds in order to secure a victory against me. You'll need something that defies physical power. I don't think you have it in ya Tybull...and you have to remember..no matter what idle empty threats you throw, they mean nothing.

All they mean is you need it to make yourself more a threat than you actually are. I got no time for bullshit...just reality. This Friday, we face one-on-one and you best damn know we're colliding and fighting until the bitter end. The difference is, you're a wolf and I am a hunter. What generally happens? I'll let you figure it out.
Post May 13th 2015, 5:20 pm by Guest
[Once again the feed crackled in from static to inside the dungeon-esque "room", where we see Salot sitting indian style; eyes closed, cigar lit...]

Salot: I sit in the dark.. as it brings me peace.  Ever since last saturday evening, I feel the flames of hell inside... I told you all what would become of Lancaster, and he will remember the smell of my rancid breath.. and the power of evil... FOREVER!

[His eyes locked in a dead stare at the camera, Salot is hungry.  The proverbial pit bull fed raw meat.  The EAW has never saw an individual as demented and disturbing as the new comer.  Flicking his tongue like a lizard through his mask, while mumbling chants derivited from The Creole, in traditional Filipino' garb..]

Salot:  I once knew a man... kin to my High Priest... He was quick witted and handsome, young.  He had the world at his finger tips and the confidence of a brazen bull... Over time, slowly, I watched his arrogance and lack of restraint dig him a shallow grave... I see him in your eyes J.D. Damon.  You claim you will wreck my career?  I have no career.  I do not live in the world that you live, set and predetermined on luxury and love.... So please, I ask forgiveness from your family in advance;  The damage I am about to cause to their futures is OUR destiny, as I am only a vehicle of destruction...

[Inhaling and exhaling thick clouds of Havana's hand rolled by product, Salot stands to his feet.  He slowly walks to a table, stashed in the rear corner of his moldy abode.  Salot sips on Kalamansi Juice, a popular beverage of his homeland prepared with lime juice and honey..]

Salot: The Kalamansi... sweet in taste... like a woman's skin.  A beautiful sacrifice to satisfy the appetite of the most high... Maria... are you like the Kalamansi? Bittersweet will be your departure... When I introduce you to satanas... it will be as my bride, and offering to evil! 

[Cackling and spewing out a wretched and insidious becon of laughter, Salot without concern perished his cigar onto the table top.  The camera zooms into the burning pile of ash, fading into darkness as Salot can be heard once again mumbling, and displaying the behavior of the paranoid... ]
StarrStan
Post May 13th 2015, 2:41 pm by StarrStan
Did you have any doubts that you wouldn’t be facing me, DEDEDE? Were you one of those critics that labeled me a ‘paper champion?’ I showed the world last week I deserve to hold this belt. I showed everyone that I am the most elite that EAW has to offer. I’m the best on Showdown, this belt proves that, and I’m going to prove it again at Pain for Pride when I prove I’m not just the best on Showdown but the best of ELITE. I proved I’m better than all of RAGNAROK, when I defeated all 3 of the original members for the Answers Word Championship. I’m going to prove I’m the best world champion at Triple Threat, but that will come in due time. What I’m going to prove this week, is that I’m better than the greatest. Let that sink in. I’m going to prove I’m more elite than the greatest of all time.

How long has it been since we last faced? Was the last time truly in 2009? Going into that match I was just a young up and comer. I had flashes of stardom but I carried a lot of baggage. I had my critics. I had my faults. You? You were “The Gawd!” Even back then you were main eventing show after show. Winning titles after titles. That night I beat you clean in the middle of the ring. I proved I could hang with the best of them. That night, I shut up my critics. Now I don’t bring up this night because I think it means anything. Sure, I see the same result happening on Dynasty, but not because I beat you six years ago. Not because I think anything from that match is going to carry over into this match, but because I’m carrying the same weight on my shoulders that I was carrying in 2009. People still doubt me. There are critics that still don’t think I deserve to be in the ring with you. I silenced those critics in 2009, but only for one night. I continued to be plagued by adjectives such as: undeserving, inconsistent, average. AVERAGE! I’m the most elite in the world. That’s not a nickname, it’s a damn fact and I prove that every night I go out to the ring. I proved it on Showdown when I beat the toughest man in EAW clean in the middle of the ring. I proved it night after night as EAW has traveled the world. There are people that still think I don’t deserve this title. There are people that still think I am the inconsistent wrestler that I was in 2009. They think I’m the same man that was handed his world titles. That cheated to get them. I’ve always done what I had to do, but I’ve deserved everything that I have achieved. Four world titles, countless other achievements, Hall of Fame, and yet there are people that think I don’t deserve to be in the same class as you. YOU: “The Gawd,” a part of the “Greatest of all time” circle. I’ve always resented you four. I wrestled beside all four of you in 2008. I’ve beaten all four of you over the years. I’ve got just as many accolades and victories as any of you. Yet DEDEDE is the one closing show after show. Imp and Jay are the ones praised for their records. HBB is the pure wrestler that can do no wrong and is liked by everyone. Me? I’m pushed off to the side. Not this time. This is my fucking year. These guys think they can come back during Pain for Pride season and steal my spotlight? MY SPOTLIGHT. No, no no no not this year. I worked for a year straight to get my title back. I outwrestled my opponents week after week. I outtalked them day after day. I’m not main eventing Pain for Pride because Brian and Dub won the right. I’m main eventing because I’m the one with the belt. This isn’t the accumulation of a four year journey for Devan Dubian. This isn’t the underdog story of Brian Daniel’s comeback. This is my story. This is my year. This is my title. This is my fucking company now. It’s my face on the posters. It’s my name at the top of the card. On Dynasty, DEDEDE LOSES, and I’m only going to need two falls. LOL.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 3
Post May 13th 2015, 2:09 pm by -
The camera begins rolling as JJ is standing in a ring with Dynasty logos on the aprons and the arena is empty. He looks around the arena before turning to the camera with an arrogant look on his face.

" This is it, The Land Of Elite. Where stars are made and dreams are fulfilled. People do anything and everything they can too fight to the top of the ranks and achieve their own personal goal in being champion. I'm not here too bullshit, I'm here too be the best! A million people will say the same thing but a million people are not me. I pushed my way into EAW and I do what I want too do. You see every rookie claiming success and a few I'll admit have achieved some success but there is not one new guy who can stand face to face with me and say their better then The Icon, JJ Silva. I act on my words and by no means do I ever stand down from a fight. The reality is no one on the Dynasty roster has the talent that I have."

JJ gets a sadistic smile and begins too seem more arrogant through his body language. He paces for a moment rubbing his face. He quickly turns back too the camera before speaking again.

" I'm the only superstar in the EAW that can and will turn any adversity into opportunity. Anybody could throw anything they want at me and I would send it back 1000 times harder. I'm the guy who will keep pushing your button until your at he brink of your own insanity and push it some more. This is an ordinary microphone in the hands of any other superstar or vixen in wrestling world, but in mine it is a grenade of warfare. I have never held back anything that I felt necessary too say or do. What people don't see or just simply look over is how truly monumental I really am. I am the best here! There is simply no doubt in my mind that anything anyone could do I can do way better."

JJ kind of stretches out as the body language seems too get more tense and sadistic. He looks down at the Dynasty mic and turns it once. He seems too be in deep thought. 

" All I need is this mic and this is my opportunity, I see this mic as my CHANCE too go where it is that I want to go. This mic is overlooked by almost everyone in the EAW and it's all about the titles. You know what? This mic is my ticket too becoming the best! I have what it takes too be a champion! Despite that fact, I will continue too be overlooked which is fine. Do you know why? Because this mic is all I need too let out my frustrations. This ONE MIC will take me where I want to go! This ONE MIC will give me my opportunities! This ONE MIC is what makes me the best! and this ONE MIC will be what I use too become a champion. Like I said this ONE MIC is my ticket too my success too come. The best isn't what I am, It's who I am. Dynasty is my show and I am here too prove it. Friday Night Dynasty I will prove that I am not the superstar too underestimate."

"Ladies and Gentlemen Guys and Vixens in the Back, I promise when all is said and done you will remember the name The Icon, JJ Silva."

The camera fades out with one of the most serious glares JJ Silva has ever done before.
Post May 13th 2015, 6:19 am by My Watch Has Ended
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and everyone else who don’t fall into that category, my name is Liam Catterson but that basic information is already known to you people. When I returned, I chased after the purpose to create a return that would draw the attention of others straight from one match and fixed to mine. Not to laugh at others whilst I was dominating for the previous two weeks like I had some vanity issues but because a point was to be proven when I did return. There was this growing feeling inside me the moment after Grand Rampage that people might just overlook my identity and focus elsewhere in terms of talent, so the last few months, after my return was confirmed, I increased my attempts to expand who I was in the gym, every day.

Then came my first match, against Carlos Cruz and people might’ve thought that facing him was nothing. Although I beg to differ, I didn’t want others thinking that a one shot attempt would label me the next week, where I’d face Jacob Steele. Though his vocal thoughts were not ushered, like Cruz previously, he did put up a good game but in the end, I had the upper hand and although you people know me better by now, I don’t want to feel that I am patronising my opponents. But if you take a glance at the next event that is scheduled for me, I think you guys will be making some major differences to who Jacob Steele is and who StarrStan is. Now I k now a lot of you people will recall some historical events that unfolded a couple of years ago and don’t worry, I have not forgotten anything that went on during the ‘Drastik World Order’ and neither will he. But I think the most distinguished aspect people will pinpoint for me is that the increasing status there is between the guys I’ve faced in the last couple of weeks to who StarrStan is today. The Answers World Champion! I know I might get a bit of heat for what I am about to say from the fans out there but as much as they might hold a downbeat opinion of the guy, I rate him highly. He is Answers World Champion for a reason and the reason stems from his ability and how great that ability is can be a topic discussed on its own. But just because I am valuing him despite our encounters in the past, I will not concede this match against him and that is because I am a man that doesn’t concede to anyone before our match gets underway, no matter how big the opponent is, no matter our track record with the odds favouring him or her based on our previous encounters, you name it and I won’t retreat into the shadows because that is not who Liam Catterson is. 

I understand that facing StarrStan is a battle that will require me to strengthen my approach to this match tenfold because unlike my previous opponents, this man has set himself a legacy that deems himself worthy for the Hall of Fame. Yes, those words did not pass before but for those who refused to answer the memo, I am a changed man. My mistakes from before are to be redeemed and I want to prove myself better than I was before and so far, the message is being received through the millions because they know acceptance and for that, I am thankful. Whatever the outcome, I hope the fans hold onto acceptance after the match because I am not going to come out to the ring and be in favour of any bragging rights or attempt to splinter the confidence my opponent has unless they strike first but I will come out there and perform as if I deserve to be champion, otherwise it invalidates my purpose of being here.

Stan, you and I may not see eye to eye, I am not sure how you feel at this time about me but if I have to be the first one to share my intentions, so be it. I respect you even if you don’t choose to respect me and that is because I admit that you hold more credibility than me. With that said, it won’t suppress any attempts to win like a champion. You may not value who I am or my will to succeed but I have my views, you have yours. You will be coming into this match to prove to the millions around the world why you are a champion. With me, the stakes have been raised. No longer do I swim in the shallow end with performers not on the level you are on, but now, people will speculate that I am swimming with sharks and that my game into this match will be risky, but those who still speculate on the negativity and consequences of my future can rest assured because I will prove to you that my potency is greater than expected. It may have been less than a month since my return but I have been preparing for people like you, performers who are on the highest tier in this company and win or lose, I will give you an example on why I am a man to keep focus on.

I will battle my way to glory, as you will too. We have both established ourselves in the history of EAW, you more so, but the quantity of our history’s accomplishments will not be a factor once we step foot inside the ring. I will bring out my best efforts to overcome you but no promises have been made. I don’t want more regret on my shoulders so I will fight my way to glory and should I fail then it was the case of you being better than me on the night. As long as I don’t show the world how rapidly I can be quashed, I have no worries about our match because I know that from my experience from our past and my matches in previous weeks can produce a match that will be bloodthirsty and for one of us, victorious. I will wish you the best of luck coming into this match and hope that you reply with some respect because this isn’t the time to be holding grudges without reason or just because we will meet in the ring come ShowDown, so with little reason to have hatred poised at you, all I can show is respect, even with loss but loss for me won’t be achieved easily. I hope you do respect my ability and experience because without holding any vain to my own persona, people like you should appreciate that I have the knowledge to know what it is like to be a champion, to fight with blood on his hands and not ignoring how dangerous I can become. This weekend proves a big task for me as I take a gigantic leap from the upcoming leagues to the Hall of Famers but no matter where you stand in EAW, no matter how big your name has become a historic foundation in this company, I do not produce fear or retreat. Any confrontation, any challengers, they will all be met with acceptance from the Oncoming Storm. 
Eclipse Diemos
Post May 13th 2015, 12:46 am by Eclipse Diemos
"Peel away the earth and raise the dead, back from the grave to strike again, we have come as children of the night, sworn to drain everything of life."

As the scene flits by with startling speed, Eclipse stretches out his hand in front of the camera. The area is once more in the red light room, the single light fixture swinging back and forth rapidly as Eclipse laughs loudly, the room echoing with it. It's increased, deafening tone eventually draining into but a small chuckle before it all ceases to be and he is finally calmed enough to look to the camera fully to speak. His tattooed face holds a chilling grin as he looks longingly into the camera.

"One down. Now it's your turn. Matt, you focus on the destination not the journey. You look to what lies ahead, and that's what makes you different from me. You have your goal and your focus, nothing to make you turn away, or to look at what is truly there. The journey is the fun part. Take for example...last showdown. You and I embarked on our journey through to the spartan cup, defeating our previous opponents. How did it feel? How did the battle feel Matt? Glorious? Like it was everything you ever wanted? That's the journey. That's what I feel at every fight. I'm not focused on the trophy, and the prize, no no no. I just want...a good...strong...opponent."

He can't keep speaking, only laughing uncontrollably as he reels back, pounding the wall with his fists. He jumps on top of the table, howling out with more laughter before slamming his fists onto it and glaring at the camera with a wide grin. 

"You and I, we are very different people. You, are the golden boy of EAW. The Man with the Midas Touch. You thrive on achieving greatness and will do anything to get it. I respect that. Now as for me? I am the man that could be more described as...rusted metal. I used to be beautiful. I used to have my whole life worked out, and everything that I was surrounded with was beautiful. Then the world rained on me, and the pressures of life twisted me, and the hatred for humanity rotted my core. I am everything you aren't, but that is what will make this match perfect. I want to make them see, what a twisted husk of a man can do against the golden boy. You're midas touch, can't change me. No amount of gold can hide my rust. I will break you. I will leave you, to rot and wither, and all the while, I will laugh above your lifeless corpse. Your bones will be the salt upon the earth of my new kingdom. You are the golden boy...I am the nightmare. Showdown belongs to my madness, welcome to the asylum, you will never get out alive."

He screams out in laughter again as he lunges off the table, the camera shattering against the ground as the laughter mixes with the static, the feed cutting all together.
zquest
Post May 13th 2015, 12:36 am by zquest
DYNASTY PROMO #2

The camera shows Triple Z standing on a roof top overlooking Cairo in the middle of the night with a starry sky and full moon over head.

"ah Cairo such history in this town from kings to wars and everything it between you know it's such a fitting place for a wrestling event really where as we as wrestlers go through what is linked with the history here." Triple Z paused for a second as if to take in the view before continuing.

"We have our kings and we sure have hell have wars over the crowning jewel of a championship that is equal to a crown and then we have our wars witch go to extremes that are sometimes almost just as brutal as what used to happen on these grounds many years ago." Triple Z paused for a second time but this time he gazed upward at the stars before continuing.

"Friday night right here in this town i go into a war of my own against Diamond and i have a intention
to make my streak of 2-0, 3-0 and if i do well then that's great and if i don't well hats off to Donny for getting me down for the count of 3 or makes me tap out but win or lose i promise that i'll bring my pride and respect to the ring and that's a promise." with that last work Triple Z turns away from the camera and starts to walk away as the screen fades to black.
J.D. Damon
Post May 12th 2015, 10:55 pm by J.D. Damon
”...What goes around, comes around?”

Our scene opens up from the luxurious hotel suite of none other than EAW superstar, “The Elite” J.D. Damon. The words that everyone saw during Damon’s open challenge still confusing the hell out of him. He paces around in the bedroom area of his suite while wearing a pair of Under Armour gym shorts and nothing on his upper body, the words continuing to rattle his brain.

J.D. Damon: “What comes around, goes around?” What in the fuck?

Damon grabs a glass of scotch that is sitting on the nightstand next to his king sized bed and downs it before slumping down in a chair. He leans forward and rests his head on both of his hands, staring down at the floor wide eyed.

J.D. Damon: Whoever it is must think that they are a funny son of a bitch. I held an open challenge because, quite frankly, I don’t feel that there is any member of the EAW locker room, let alone the Showdown roster, that can handle stepping foot into the ring with me. Someone such as myself. A monster. I warned everyone from day one. The things that I have done? I warned each and every one of you about the things that I am capable of doing. But did anyone listen? Fuck no. No one ever listens to me until it’s too damn late. El Landerson, being the retarded midget that he is thought for one solitary second that he could take me on. Again. I had him. He was minutes, no, seconds away from being annihilated much like Alistair Murray was last week and Nick Makarov was before him.

Damon lifts up his head and leans back in the chair. A smile spreads across his face at the thought of the carnage and destruction he has caused to both of the above mentioned men.

J.D. Damon: Fuck it. I'll handle the clown who is behind this shit when the time comes. For now? I am tossed into a six-person tag team match on Showdown. Did you all hear what I just said? Once again, I am being forced into a match where I must team up with other people. What part of "I-only-work-alone" don't they understand? We all know what happened last week when I was tossed into a tag team match with Murray as my partner. Things didn't end very well for him. Not at all. But now? Now not only must I cooperate with Magnus Tyrell, but the ever-so beautiful Maria Gonzalez as well. Magnus stay in the back for this one, chump. Miss Gonzalez and I can handle this ourselves. And maybe after we win this match, we'll handle ourselves in the back... alone, if you catch my drift.

Damon winks into the camera before continuing.

J.D. Damon: Jacob Steele... Salot... Haruna Sakazaki... I don't think I have properly introduced myself to either one of you. My name is J.D. Damon, I'll be the one ending not only your wrestling careers, but also your lives as you know it. 

Damon keeps things very brief for his three opponents, before getting up from his chair and walking out of the room. Our scene fades to black.
intro RP
Post May 12th 2015, 10:31 pm by Guest
(Scene opens up in the foyer of a pretty swank looking mansion.  Expensive sculptures are here and there and abstract paintings dot the wall.  Two figures are looking at one of them.  One is a larger figure in a Hawaiian shirt and some black shorts.  The other is a shapely female about 5/6 (think 125ish).  Long hair is pulled back into a ponytail.  Camera focuses in on the woman's butt covered in some black yoga pants.  You can hear the cameraman making a throat clearing noise to get their attention but they're oblivious to the sound)

Man: Katelynn, why in the hell did you spend five thousand dollars on this stupid picture?!

Katelynn:I liked it.

Man: I don't even know what this is supposed to be!!! 

(Katelynn turns her head and catches the camera as it is at eye level now)

Katelynn:Honey, they're here.  Remember they said they'd be here around seven.

Man: Go figure.  Anyways we'll have this discussion later...(gestures the cubist painting on the wall)

(Man brushes away some auburn brown hair out of his eyes and gives a smile to the camera)

Man:I guess I'll start with the basics.  I'm Matt Hughes.  Also known as "Tigerclaw."  This is my lovely spouse and ring associate Katelynn.

(Katelynn rolls her eyes and gives a little wave)

TC:What is it now?!

Katelynn: Honey, nobody knows who the hell you are.  It's not 2002 anymore.  Get with the times.

TC:Well, how should I have started this then?

Katelynn: I dunno.  You haven't wrestled in over eight years. 

TC:I know that damn it!!  I was going to take the camera into the office and see all the championships and all of the things I've won.  Ya know...to kinda establish the fact that I'm an awesome wrestler and a main eventer.  Back in the UWO....

(Katelynn holds her hand up)

Katelynn:Stop....stop right there. 

(TC gets a confused look on his face)

Katelynn: There's your problem right there.  The UWO is closed...it's been shut down since 2008.  Nobody here is going to care that you were the best in a company that died out long ago.  Nobody is going to give a s*it what Wikipedia says about you or the UWO or how many titles you won...

TC:But I was in the Hall of Fame....

(Katelynn's eyes close and she gives a snort)

Katelynn:Right....and?

TC: That's gotta count for something doesn't it?

Katelynn: Nope.  Not here.  It doesn't mean anything here.

TC: What do you mean?

Katelynn: When you told me  you wanted to wrestle again and you told me you wanted to be on top again, I was under the impression that you wanted a lot of exposure and visibility.  EAW is that company.  They're the best.  The best wrestlers in the world work there.  You always say that your the best....and I contacted the top wrestling company in the world because THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

(TC stares blankly at her)

TC:Are you telling me we have to start over again? Card opener, wrestling Joe Schmoe in the first match of the evening.....

Katelynn: Yep.

TC:You mean i don't get a private locker room??!?

Katelynn:Nope.

TC:What about paid limo service to and from the airport?

Katelynn:Nope.

TC:Don't tell me......don't tell me....

Katelynn:Yep. Here ya go. 

(Katelynn hands Tigerclaw a set of keys with an Enterprise logo attached to it)

(TC sighs)

Katelynn: Awwwww honey, you'll be fine.  You still got me!!!

(Tigerclaw gives a snort of his own)

Tigerclaw:Yeah, yeah.

(Katelynn turns to the camera again)

Katelynn:While my husband is digesting the stark reality of starting over again...

(Tigerclaw stops her)

TC:I got it...I got it.  What more can I say? I am the best.  I won't bore you all with details of past accomplishments that don't mean s*it anymore.  What I can tell you is that since EAW is the best, it just got a whole lot better by hiring us.  

(Tigerclaw gives a wink as the camera fades out to the sounds of Tigerclaw and Katelynn arguing about the painting she purchased earlier)
Montell Smooth
Post May 12th 2015, 7:27 pm by Montell Smooth
Ladies and gentleman you are now in the presence of THE Greatest professional wrestler to ever step foot inside of an EAW ring, THE man who epitomizes perfection, THE Alpha Male, THE Essence of Excellence, Montell Smooth. Don't you feel lucky? If you don't you should because when I am in your presence that is the closest to greatness any of you will ever be. 

TLA likes to crack jokes....

Jimmy likes to crack corn.....

Montell Smooth likes to crack skulls....

That's exactly what I'm going to do, TLA. This Friday night, they won't be calling you La Pantera Sexual. They will be calling you rice crispies, because your whole anatomy is going to go snap, crackle and pop when I get a hold of you. TLA you have a habit of winking, after Friday, you will be winking for the rest of your life. Not at the gay men who through undergarments at you, but an uncontrollable twitch caused by the nerve damage that I am going to inflict on you at Dynasty. 

TLA, you can pay all the women you want to be extras in your corny vignettes to throw panties at you, but in real life, when I walk into the club women really do throw their panties at me, thus causing a tsunami, because their panties are so drenched, because Montell Smooth makes women wetter than a fresh coat of paint. Not even FEMA can fix the destruction caused by my extremely good looks. 

TLA, you were 100% right, I am a very manly man. I cut down trees with an ax in two swings, I drink warm beer and eat beef jerkey for breakfast, I got muscles, and I have testicles the size of luchadors. Yeah, thats right TLA, they're that big, and after I defeat you on Dynasty, I'm going to teabag your "legendary" father Pantera, and my Luchador testicles are going to frankenstiener him back over the border. 

TLA, I would love to accept your invitation. You want to shake my hand, I'll be there. Name the time and place, just give me enough time to buy a gallon of Purell. TLA go head, extend your hand towards my hand, and I will extend my foot directly into your anal cavity. I'm going to shove my foot so far up your rectum, that I'm going to round house kick your forehead. 

TLA, if you are lucky enough for me to shake your hands, I want you to look me dead in the eyes, and I'm going to look you back in the eyes. TLA you will be looking into the eyes of a manly man, a man oozing of charisma, a man with such much talent you won't be able to control yourself TLA. TLA you wish you could be me. I'm so good, that when you look directly into my eyes with envy and lust, you are going to be joining your followers. It will be your under wear that are moist, and you will be throwing your little gold speedo at me. When I look into your eyes, do you know what I'm going to see? The back of your head, because clearly you must not have a brain if you want a match with me. 

I suggest you don't make a mockery of me again. You might think you're hilarious making fun of me, in front of these stupid people watching at home, You might think it's hilarious to disrespect me, but how funny is it going to be when I break you in half with my little finger. It's not going to be hilarious any more when I leave you in a comatose state. You can have your friends throw panties, and you can throw them your shirts, but know that on Friday, play time is over. Montell Smooth doesn't throw panties, Montell Smooth throws fists. 

TLA, you can spend all the time you want bragging about how you beat Lucian Black in a street fight. You deserve a round of applause. Congratulations, you won a match, bravo. I'm not Lucian Black, I can actually win a title. You're not stepping into the ring with an over-hyped failure. You are stepping into the ring with the best to ever do it. I am the Alpha Male, and this is my Serengeti. The "sexual" panther can't beat the king of the jungle, and TLA, you can't beat me. TLA this Friday, you will feel........................

The POOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Period.
TLA
Post May 12th 2015, 6:38 pm by TLA
~The camera fades in to a press conference where many loyal fans of TLA have gathered waiting to hear their hero speak. A large banner flies over the stage promoting TLA’s first words since his historic win in the main event on Dynasty. The poster appears to be cheaply made using Microsoft Paint symbolizing the struggle which TLA has endured.~

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 OKLX2Vd

~The crowd goes wild as TLA shadowed by his legendary luchador father Pantera step out onto the stage. Women throw their panties on stage as The Sexual Panther prowls past and winks at them. TLA takes center stage as he smiles kindly down at his fans.~

TLA: Mi gente...I did not win on Dynasty.

~The crowd goes silent as tears well up in a small child’s eyes in confusion at the words which TLA is speaking to him.~

TLA: WE won on Dynasty!

~The crowd goes wild once more as TLA winks again this time causing the gay men to throw their boxers on stage.~

TLA: Because let’s be honest… I could not have done it without all of you! I defeated Lucian Black on Dynasty and proved that when you set your mind to it… Niños… you can overcome any obstacles in your path… all you have to do is never give up and never stop believing in your dreams!

~TLA smiles downward at his admiring people and he knows that they did not come here simply for a victory celebration.~

TLA: But that is not all we won on Dynasty… we won Lucian Black’s respect! That’s a big deal because of all of the hate that has been spreading around EAW recently. When it comes to the Sexual Panther, all I spread around is love… never hate! Montell Smooth is the chief architect of this era of entitlement as he feels that I disrespected him. Perro tonto… You see Montell a handshake is not a bad thing… it’s a good thing! It’s what real men do. You seem like a very manly man Montell and that is how us manly men show our respect to each other. I never meant to steal your air time Montell, but I believe in a better world. I believe in a world where EAW Elitists share the air time and that air time is generous and plentiful for all! What an amazing world that would be Montell! All we have to do is work together and live together in peace and harmony to make this sporting entertainment a better place for all! 

~TLA puts his hand on the shoulder of his father Pantera Sr.~

TLA: This is an example of a man who has earned respect. My papi. The legend himself!!! How can you not respect a man like this who has busted his ass for the fans his entire life and even as a senior citizen continues to come out here to be with you people! I see someone like Montell Smooth and I feel bad for him. See he too has been busting his ass for the fans his entire life, he is a Grand Slam Champion in EAW but yet he remains unfulfilled and unsatisfied with his life. Just look at last week on Dynasty, up against the Hall of Famer Mr. DEDEDE, Montell Smooth I was truly inspired by your performance, but well you didn’t quite get the job done did you? Now I am not one to judge you holmes, I have fought the great fight and failed many times. Each time I have had to look myself in the mirror and say, “Never give up! You can do it if you just believe in yourself!”. Now I want you to say that to yourself Montell. You just need to believe in yourself and know that with the love of the people, and the stern but fair leadership of our General Manager Mr. Monroe… anything is possible!

~TLA has his servants throw out his “La Pantera Sexual” t-shirts to his fans.~

TLA: These people aren’t here to see you kick my ass Montell… they are here to see us be best friends! So I am extending my hand in friendship to you Montell, take my hand in the ring on Dynasty and we can have a classic catch as catch can contest with three eighty minute falls like the true pioneers of this sport would have wanted. There is no need for bloodlust and violence Montell. There is no need for these people to see the man who inspires them cause serious injury to a man who… well a man who they know exists! That’s right Montell the fans of EAW know you exist and let’s give it up for Montell Smooth!!!

~The crowd chants Montell! Montell! Montell! as led by TLA.~

TLA: See Montell! These people respect you and more importantly they want to respect you! So do the right thing Montell and shake my hand. These people will do the rest. Listen to the people Montell, and you will finally be nearly as respected as I am! Una vez más! Let’s give it up one more time for Montell!

~The crowd again chants for Montell Smooth as TLA smiles and winks at the camera.~
Post May 12th 2015, 5:42 pm by Guest
Dynasty 5/15/15 – Promo #2

Vance: Oh Christopher…. Ohhhhhhhhh Christopher. How you make me smile in a sort of… sadistic delight. For a second, I thought maybe we could actually have a respectable encounter on Dynasty, but it looks like it’s going to be a bit more vicious than that now. Because you my friend… just made the biggest mistake of your life, by underestimating me and thinking that I’m “just another rookie.”

That’s where you’re wrong my friend. I’m not just any other rookie. I’m THE rookie to watch. And for good reason. I mean, yeah, we both beat Jacob Senn, fair and square, that’s true. But how many matches have you had in your career to get to that point? I only had nine.

But you know what? I forgot to give you the credit you deserve, I let my hatred get in the way of that. But I’ve said this all before. You’re a talented individual, and I had no doubt that you could beat Senn in a clean manner. And you certainly deserved the National Elite Championship because of how skilled you are… however, you also deserved to lose it in the manner you did, simply because you think “evolving” means switching up between being an asshole and not being an asshole in the context of a match.

But Christopher? I am also constantly evolving. But this is where you and I differ. You see, your idea of “evolution” involves keeping things fresh by changing up your strategy. My strategy never changes: “If your opponent hits you, hit them back even harder.” My idea of evolution is continuing to grow in my skill, continuing to expand my repertoire. My idea of evolution is going from an absolute nobody to the undisputed Rising Star of Dynasty. My idea of evolution is showing the entire world that you can adapt to any situation… but I don’t need silly tricks to help me adapt. I simply need my immeasurable amount of fighting spirit to help me persevere my opponent’s onslaught.

But you would have me believe that I have absolutely no chance of surviving your onslaught… and I have to laugh. This is how I know you’re a raging idiot, because you write me off so easily. You really think you’re guaranteed victory this Friday? I hate to break it to you, but that philosophy is the exact reason why you AREN’T guaranteed to win this Friday. You see, I know that almost anything could happen in the context of a match. For example, you could throw a monkey wrench in my plans like you clearly stated you will do. But what happens when I’m ready for it? What happens when you realize that I can improvise strategy just as good as you can? I’ll tell you what will happen.

You’ll realize you aren’t in the ring with a fluke, and you’re going to have to have a little more than a crafty game plan to beat me. You’ll need the will of a thousand warriors to overcome my intensity. 

So I really, really don’t hope you think that you’re just going to put a stop to all of this momentum of Friday. I’ll admit to the very, very real possibility of my losing, because I’m not unrealistic, unlike yourself. And what happens if I do? I go right to the back of the line, and I start over, but my intensity and my momentum will never be stopped, because losing doesn't bum me out like most people. Losing only means you needed to learn a lesson. You say I’m whining and complaining, but you know very well if you were on the same roll I was, you’d be pissed about getting passed up for the title too. Maybe I’m complaining, but I’m not complaining about anything I haven’t earned. I didn’t just beat ten people, among them are men who have gone on to even greater heights than the National Elite Championship. So if I can go above the title, then why can’t I have the title? I made my intentions very clear, and told EAW to either give me a title shot, or somebody they think deserves it more than I. They gave me you and I’ll admit you have more of a case than anybody on the EAW roster – including myself, and now it’s my duty to prove to you and everybody why they’re wrong and why it really is me who deserves it most.

So that’s what I intend to do on Dynasty. You are what stands in my way to the glory I want, and you’re a man whom I’ve wanted to face for a long time. So prepare for fucking war, Chris. Because I am bringing you war. I will stop at nothing to achieve victory on Friday, and I will stop at nothing to prove to you that your silly bag of tricks is worthless against me. I warned you. I warned you not to fuck with me. You’ve already been skating on thin ice with me for a while in terms of your attitude, and now it looks like you’re really going to poke the sleeping bear just to see what he does when he's pissed off. So get fucking ready, because on Friday night, you MIGHT be able to eek out the win… but the ass-kicking I’m going to lay on you is going to be unlike any that people have seen so far. I’m going to slam you so hard on to the mat, they’ll be able to hear your skull crack in the back row. I’m going to show the “true believer” that he really… TRULY… needs to BELIEVE in the big bad wolf, and realize that he doesn’t always have to rely on his huffing and puffing, and that he too can come up with a better plan to tear down the brick wall in his path to glory. This Friday, I'm going to show you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to change things up... and let's just say I have a wrecking ball for that brick wall. I’m going to take the “man with the plan” and see what plan he can come up with when The Riot Maker shows up in Cairo and incites pure chaos. And I’m going to show the “Evolution of Wrestling” why it’s “Survival of the Fittest” and not “Survival of the Craftiest.” Because a man made of pure, unadulterated intensity will always be be more fit to survive than a man who relies on cheap tricks to survive when he’s in dire straits.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 2
Post May 12th 2015, 12:02 pm by -
The camera starts rolling in JJ Silva's private ring with JJ standing tall in the center. He had done multiple matches prior too this so he is all worked up from them still.

" An average wrestler puts forth a lot of effort in order to maintain their capability too compete. Every wrestler has their own worth ethic and pushes themselves too their limit in hopes of one day achieving their goals in this particular sport. But me.. I give 110% every time I am doing anything too do with wrestling weather it's working out, training in the ring or even talking on this mic. You see, I'm simply what you call pure talent. I have known wrestling was in my blood since day one and I have zero intentions too do anything else. I have found my destiny, it's simply too become TBE. The Best Ever."

JJ looks down at his hands that are tapped up. He begins to twirl them to free tension in his wrist. Afterwards he balls them into fist.

" Two hands can bring you a long way in a company such as EAW, but people don't understand a Wrestling Industry. There are other superstars in this company and they are more than willing too take you out but why is that? It's because one less man on the active roster increases their chances too rise up the ranks too become champion. That's why I will destroy any of my opponents at any given time and not feel any remorse. But within a superstar they tend too lose their way and become a sellout poster boy giving away all pride in order too achieve their goal. By any means necessary right? Willing too give it all, even who you are? My goal in Eaw is not only to be the best, not only to beat the best, not even to clean the roster of those who've sold-out but my goal is too revolution the EAW and bring the best wrestling that they have been denying."

JJ extends his arms out with his full wingspan and looks up. He looks back towards the camera and takes a breath.

" Now like I said I always give 110% effort but this Friday on Dynasty I promise I will excel that and push both Hunter and Danny B too their limits and then some. Hunter me and you will NEVER see eye too eye because your the type of person that demands respect, I'm the guy who shatters those who demand things. You're no different, I will dispose you like the coward you are.  Danny-boy, Mister Ripper if you will, Am I suppose to be scared of who you claim too be? Danny your a man of words but no action. All bark but no bite. Me? I act on my words, actually sometimes... I exceed my words. Sometimes I like too go a little further then my words led. There are a few special exceptions too go farther and you just so happen too be one of those. You screwed me out of that last match and made this a personal thing. We will leave it for Dynasty, after all I'm sure it will all be settled there. This concludes the time I have left too speak, it's time you guys let yourselves out now."

As the cameramen start too walk away the camera catches a glimpse of JJ Silva doing 6 foot box jumps. The camera fades out.
『zakkii』
Post May 12th 2015, 1:47 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 78ca4fa7d933c89507623c0dd11373f083020092

Scene opens in the hospital when Haruna is still lying in there. Then we heard someone knocking her door.

Haruna Sakazaki: come in.....

Jade Knight: Hey, babygirl! How's it going?

Haruna Sakazaki: Still the same....

Jade Knight: Hey, cheer up, Haruna! You know, I bring you someone special today. 

Jade then opens the door wider and Haruna sees her brother, Kira walking inside the room.

Haruna Sakazaki: O-oniichan?

Kira Sakazaki: Hey, little sis. How are you?

Haruna Sakazaki: Niichan, I.... I....

Kira Sakazaki: Yes, I know.... I heard it from Jade because she called me few days ago. Haruna.... How many times I should tell you. You shouldn't do this, Haruna. You almost end your life about.... three tmes? four times with this. Haruna, I don't know what's into you so you can think of that stupid things. I prevented you to commited suicide three times, and now, you did that again while I'm not there. You know, I am so happy to see you still in here, Haruna!

Haruna is not even responding.

Kira Sakazaki: Haruna, honey...... I want you to listen to me right now, okay? I only ask you one thing right now..... never think about ending your life again, okay? Perhaps you are thinking that after you are gone, the whole problem is done. No, Haruna..... Suicide won't solve anything. You are too selfish to think like that. You have to reconsider that you'll leave a heavy burden to everyone around you. Think of how Jade lose you when you're gone..... think of me, Mirei, our parents, your fans. Suicide is not a solution, Haruna..... Your future is much brighter even you don't know what's come into you next.

Kira then holding his sister's arm as Haruna start flowing tears.

Kira Sakazaki: Haruna, you should be blessed of your life. You should be blessed that you are still able to continue to follow your dream. So I want you to keep chasing your dream. Just enough, Haruna..... I broke my own dream with my injury so I stop my wrestling career forever. You're not having a serious injury, right? I hope not, Haruna.... because if I see you end your career just like me, I just can't stand it. You are my hope, Haruna! You are someone that I can depend on to carry my will and go reach your dream to be the best wrestler. Since I am now failed to do this, now my dream belongst to you and I want you to make your dream come true for me. I give my dream to you just like you give your dream to be an idol to Mirei. aah, speaking about Mirei. I have something for you to take a look of how she is so proud to have a sister like you.

Kira then pull out his PC tablet from his bag and play a video to show it to Haruna. it was a footage when her sister, Mirei and her idol group get interviewed in a talkshow.

Talk Show Host: (Reicchi, the next question is for you. Who is the most influenced people for your career.)

Mirei Sakazaki: (well, I have a lot. My parents, my producer, my trainer and so many people I can't even mentioned. but the most influenced person for my career is definitely my only sister. I am so admiring her spirit, her persistence, her determination and I always take her as an example of how I should work harder. She fights with all she's got without saying quit, she even chase her own dream even she is right now in America for fighting for what she loves and I wish to be stronger and tougher like her. I wish..... I could have that spirit inside me so, I keep trying and trying to be like her. I..... I.....)

Mirei is already crying when we see the other idol group member is putting their hands on Mirei's shoulder, trying to calm her down.

Mirei Sakazaki: (She's not only my sister.... she is also my role model to me. She gave in her dream to me and I try my best to fulfill her dreams for her. I try my best to climb my ladder to be the most famous idol in Japan. I'll do it for her. I.... I don't know what's going to happen when she's not here to support me. I fight for my career just like she fight for hers too. Neechan, thank you! Thank you for making me like I do now!)

Haruna Sakazaki: Mirei......

Haruna then starts to cry after seeing that video.

Kira Sakazaki: She didn't know your current condition right now. I didn't tell them. because I want you to accept another God's chance for you and fix all your mistakes. Don't worry, Haruna! I already told my wife to stay in here for a while to help you. One thing that you should know that there are a lot of people who still loves you, sis. Don't you ever think about leaving them. Promise me, okay?

Haruna Sakazaki: Niichan.... I'm sorry! I'm sorry for my stupid way of thinking..... I regret this. I regret this very much! I promise not to do this again, I swear! Thank you, Niichan!

Haruna then get up from her bed and goes giving her brother a hug of regret and squeeze it hard.

Kira Sakazaki: no, Thank you! Thank you for deciding to continue your dream. I know you can do it, sis. I know you can!

They are still hugging when we see Jade is smiling at the background. The scene then fades to black.
Christopher Corrupt
Post May 11th 2015, 5:05 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty promo 1

Always leave them guessing and don't be predictable. Another cardinal rule in the wrestling books. For if you do the same old routine and never show a sign of switching it up, you'll get pegged and eventually get caught out. You know the saying, go to the well too many times? This is where that applies. So, one should switch it up at all costs. That's what I do and do well. One minute, I am the guy full of pure talent and have the ability to destroy anyone in the ring. The next, I am the man who will win by any means necessary. It doesn't signify I am a coward, or afraid, just that I am smarter and wiser: ten steps ahead of everyone. I beat Jacob Senn fairly last Friday. A former heavyweight champion. A man who is considered one of the men to beat in this company. I did it and I showed that I was the better competitor in that fight. However Jacob, I do hope you can get your redemption against Tiberius, a man who I am looking to avenge one day for what happened to me. Where I was screwed out of the opportunity of pinning him in the ring and retaining my title because of his bitch manager slash friend who saved the day. So Senn...when you meet with Anubis, tell him I haven't forgotten. And I will get mine eventually when the time is right. Because it's what I do best: I never forget. I always remember and strike when my enemy least wants me to. So TJ...keep this in mind. 

I had to prove myself last week and looks like I'll be doing that again, but against an individual who has never lost a match since his debut here in EAW. Ten wins in a row and all of them battles. All of them accomplishments. It's just a damn shame his and my name were drawn to square off, simply because his streak ends THIS Friday. All the hype, talk and bullshit goes out the window. When I defeat you Vance, we'll know that streak of yours was a fluke. You got lucky. There's only so long before the cards turn cold and the hot streak gets put out. When you are pinned by me, Christopher Corrupt, you'll be put back in your place. You're just a rookie. You ain't special. See, you're whining, complaining and carrying on about title shots because YOU think you deserve them. Why? Because you defeated ten other people? What happens after I get my victory on you? Or in the unlikely situation you win and then lose the next week, what have you proved? You talk a lot of shit, something now you have to back up and fight through. Can you handle the responsibility of pinning me in the ring? No training will help or even conjuring a plan, because I'll see through it. I'll throw a wrench in them causing you to struggle and have no way out, whereas the crafty bastard that I am, knows several. 

You want to judge how I was a champion and try to pick me apart, but you're not telling all sides. Of course you want to manipulate to your liking and make it at as though I never fought clean in my title defenses. Maybe check the tapes and you'll see I followed one of the rules and didn't allow myself to go stale. You talk about our tag match as if you stood a chance, as if it was some huge moment in your career, about to define you as something. All it would have done is mark you more of a loser than what you are. Tasting defeat is the only thing that would have occurred. I had bigger things to deal with then face some Rook and a guy I have beaten when it matters most. But now Vance...now you have receive your chance and yes, it's for no championship gold, just a normal match-up but with your dignity and current streak on the line. I am ending it this Friday and whether it be clean or a great tactic not deemed favorable by others, it won't matter. Because it will be a loss marked on your record. Ten and one. Just a normal dude...just like Brody and just like Senn. You honestly think you can face me? I've reinvented the wheel, I am the Evolution of Wrestling and more importantly, constantly evolving. You're like one of those wrestling marks who wants to research my background and regurgitate it back to me like I didn't know who I was. Let's cut the history lesson Tybull. 

I trained and got in with a training team because it made sense and I had something to prove the non-believers. I once said this to Zach Genesis and I'll say it again. to quote a favourite song of mine, "True Believers" by The Bouncing Souls: "We live our life in our own way, 
Never really listened to what they say, The kind of faith that doesn't fade away, We are the true believers
We are the true believers," I am a True Believer Vance and no matter what you say or try to achieve, I'll stand before the better man: The True Believer. I had to train and show I can change and it had nothing to do with you, it was to do with the Cardinal rules.

Make shit interesting, switch the game up. You don't like it? Then try and stop me. Try to keep your streak alive. But I am here to end it all, to put it away, to bury it once and for all. Then it goes down in the record books. But when you boil it down, it's just history. No one listens to your demands Vance because you have yet to get past your Maker. I am the Evolution and now starts the rEvolution. I should be getting my rematch rather than you. You're no longer going to be the golden boy after we meet. You are the proving point and one I'll make this Friday. 

Stop focusing on Brody and recognize I beat Senn straight up clean and I can do it again this week, if I feel like it. Regardless whichever way if I take the win, it tarnish your record. 

And, by the way...you say don't fuck with you? Hell Vance, it's what I am born to do and known to do. I mess with people's minds, get under their skin and keep getting in their face. You're the big bad wolf? Well I am the fuckin' brick wall! Ain't no stopping me Vance and if you succeed, I'll make your life miserable. I guess what I'm saying is, don't cross the man who's always got a plan and will make a fool of you. 

The streak ends this Friday. Believe it. If not, I'll make you a true believer.
Post May 10th 2015, 10:35 am by Guest
Dynasty 5/15/15 – Promo #1

Vance: Have you ever wanted to punch somebody in the face before, simply because their face looked like it could use a good punching?

I only feel that feeling every other day or so, but I have never felt that feeling come over me as strong as it did when I first laid eyes on the human being known as Christopher Corrupt. Christopher has been one of those guys where you can tell he’s a smug asshole before he even opens his mouth. When I first arrived on Dynasty, as I was surveying the landscape, I saw Mr. Corrupt holding the National Elite Championship, and building a reputation for being an unworthy champion, building his legacy on tainted wins. And to be quite honest with you, it made me absolutely sick. I thought this was supposed to be the land of Elite, not the land of men who rely on dirty tricks to win titles. And I thought, y’know, eventually we would cross paths and I could vie to take that away from him.

But a funny thing happened on the way to the forum.

In my fifth match, we got to cross paths. That’s about it, though, because even though we were in a tag team match, he failed to even tag in the entire time. He could have gotten in and tried to show a brash rookie why he was the champ. He could have really proved a point to everybody, but instead he decided to tuck his tail, and allow his partner to be pinned. Who cares about taking the L when you’re not the one who’s pinned right? … Wrong. Disgusting.

But then an even funnier thing happened on the way to the forum.

Christopher Corrupt cleaned up his act. He hired a personal trainer, focused in, and started really showing to people that he has the skill it takes to be a champion! I never doubted you, Chris. I knew you could do it, man. I wonder, and I’ll ask you this. Was our encounter a wake-up call for you? Did my words sink in and did you finally realize you can’t keep skating by on tricks? Actually, don’t answer my question, because you already answered it for me when you faced Psycho Brody. But we’ll talk about that in a minute, first we have to talk about…

…the funniest thing that happened, on the way to the forum!

You lost the National Elite Championship. And now I have to aim my title aspirations toward Tiberius Jones, and I must say that I’m disappointed. I thought it would be poetic if our encounter in that tag match ended up as foreshadowing for our eventual face-off. To be honest with you, in my head when I’m imagining winning the National Elite Championship? It was always by beating you. But you denied me of this opportunity. Our first one-on-one encounter could have been epic, it could have been of FPV, it could have made us a lot of money! But now, we have to have this encounter on Dynasty. Now, instead of my end goal, you have to be another step on my path to claiming my first taste of gold.

So where does that leave us, Chris? I’ve been waiting for this very match ever since the tag team match that you backed out on. I’ve been salivating at the chance to get my hand around your neck, because you’ve been asking for an ass-kicking for a long, long time. You’ve screwed over so many worthy people who would be champion right now, like TLA and Aren Mstislav, and when it finally looks like you’ve gained a shred of credibility? You flush it down the toilet because you got a little too overwhelmed. 

Here’s a newsflash for you: Maybe if you tried a little harder, you wouldn’t have to rely on dirty tricks to beat guys like Brody.

But I think the funniest part about all of this, is that the guy who was finally able to take that title from you, is the one guy on Dynasty with more smoke and mirrors and cheap, dirty tricks than you: Tiberius Jones. Was it the bitter taste of your own medicine that drove you to do what you did to Brody? Or was it the irony of it all? 

But when it comes right down to it? This isn’t just about the problem I have with your character. This is all about one thing, and it’s furthering our claims for title contention. I went and boldly proclaimed I have my eyes set on the National Elite Championship, and I tweeted out that they should either give me a title shot, or give me an opponent they think deserves it more than me. Looks like they gave me the latter. And to be honest? I’m actually happy they did that. Because you do have a legitimate claim to a rematch. And you deserve it. But I’ve never had a single shot at that gold. Nobody has been able to defeat me, and I know you’re riding high on your win last week against Jacob Senn, but remember I beat him the week before. All last week proved to me, is that Senn didn’t actually learn his lesson completely, and I was only able to fire him up enough for the week before he let his mind slip again. But congratulations, you evened me out on my biggest claim to title contention. But it just gives me all the more reason why I need to beat you on Friday.

So this week on Dynasty, be very aware that you’re going to need a little more than dirty tricks like you pulled on Psycho Brody to beat me. The only thing that’s going to beat me is 100% raw, unadulterated testicular fortitude. When you face me, when the going gets tough, and people pull cowardly shit like that on me? I eat motherfuckers like that up. Because cheating may work on occasion, but in the long run it only exposes your weaknesses, and ensures your downfall. I’ve always found overwhelming the opponent with my intensity a much more effective tool than pulling tights or hiding brass knuckles in my pocket. Christopher, realize if you want to get back on the right track in EAW, you have to go through a snarling, savage, huffing and puffing big bad wolf. Showing cowardice and desperation only gets you chewed up and spit out. I guess what I’m trying to say to you is…

Don’t fuck with me.
JordanCiserano
Post May 9th 2015, 9:48 pm by JordanCiserano
::The scene opens to Jordan Ciserano coming onto the camera with a suit on. The room is dark so that you can only see his outline walking back and forth around the room. He flicks on a light, where it is revealed the room is mostly empty only with a candle on a table and a Singapore Cane in the corner. He moves in his suit jacket and puts on his sunglasses speaking very happily.::

Jordan Ciserano: Hello everybody, how have you been feeling this week? Determined? Angry? Trust me, I know how you have been feeling and that has been feeling amped up and excited for two reasons. Number one; over Avengers: Age of Ultron… hell who hasn’t been. But I also know that you were even more excited to see Death By Velocity’s performance against the New Ministry. And let me tell you if you thought the violence against robots was a little too much, I don’t suggest re-watching our confrontation because the violence was far past a PG-13 rating.

::His swerves his head quickly taking off his sunglasses winking quickly to the camera before putting them back on.::

Jordan Ciserano: We step into the ring and we show that we are the Cream of the Crop right away with a bunch of German Suplex’s. We get knocking down, but we rebounded again with double dropkicks galore. I hit Rolling Thunder and then the match took a turn for… the better. I give a satisfying low below to Kerry knocking him down, then moments later we brought out the canes! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Right to their stomachs! Right to their backs!

::He points over to the Cane in the corner and begins to laugh a bit with a smirk on his face.::

Jordan Ciserano:  I know what you are thinking, “I was watching the match believe it or not and it started out alright, but then everything went to hell and Kerry Keller was nearly dead. What the fuck happened?” Well I can tell you straight from my mouth what happened. Caliban and I still had a lot of left over anger and frustration from Grand Rampage Eight. Working our way up the tag team ladder of EAW for months and months only to lose the match. So after we showcased our tag team abilities, showing that we still were the best with or without the titles. We decided to send a message while having a ton of fun. And what is more fun than beating down your opponents?

::Jordan throws up his shoulders up. Slowly becoming more animated, smirking and laughing more after every statement.::

Jordan Ciserano: And if you couldn’t tell that message was crystal clear, as clear as people’s wallets after this week at the theaters (speaking from experience). That message was that we wanted more. We had a chance, and we couldn’t take advantage of that opportunity. By coming out with those sweet-sweet Singapore Canes and beating the life out of the New Ministry, hitting them with fifteen big ones and then some, we showed that we weren’t done with EAW. Sure we lost our match, and where many others would just turn away at that moment in depression, Death By Velocity did not! We came back a week later and showed that if we didn’t get another shot, those beatings would become a recurring dream in a saga of matches. But that dream, would be an instant nightmare for anyone that faced us.

::Jordan flicks on and off the lights laughing like mad as he does it.::

Jordan Ciserano: Apparently, violence worked in that case and EAW became one of the smartest feds I’ve ever been in because they gave in before their entire roster was in shambles… if not physically, mentally from the threat of us beating them down. They gave in, and gave us another shot at the tag team championship against The Savage Ryan’s! Oh man am I happy they listened to that message, and am I even happier that Caliban and I get another shot to beat the shit out of these two men. To have another shot at winning the EAW Tag Team Championships, showing that we truly are the best in EAW if not the world!

::Jordan grabs the cane and starts to spin around in place laughing more.::

Jordan Ciserano: Because in our minds we are the best in the world and we are going to prove it any way we can. Savage Ryan’s, prepare yourselves for a beating in this one because we are aiming not just to win this match, but also to destroy you. We want to make sure that once we win the titles, both your bodies and your spirits will be broken down so badly that you will never have a chance to regain the titles again. We want to beat you, we want to crush you, and we want to take those titles more than anything.

:: Jordan moves his hair back quickly not wanting to waste a minute.::

Jordan Ciserano: This may sound like I am going on a bit of a mean streak, but who could blame me for wanting to see the crimson mask of blood across two men’s faces? We get the best chance to make a name for ourselves and then we lose. So after Grand Rampage Caliban and I decided that we have to become artful goons. I know that sounds like an oxymoron but after Grand Rampage we thought and thought and found out that we need to dissect our opponents by using our chemistry, and our technical style. Focus on one part of the body until it’s gone, then onto another. We know that this is the only way that we can beat the Savage Ryan’s guaranteeing that they’re gone for good.

::Jordan starts smacking the Singapore Cane against the wall of the room over and over leaving scratches on the wall. He starts painting and laughs more.::

Jordan Ciserano:  Death By Velocity, as a whole has worked for years to get to a point where we can rule the tag division and I believe that this is our best chance. Not last week, not at Grand Rampage, but this week is our best chance. And you better believe that we will leave Voltage with the Tag Team Championships.  We don’t care if they bring chairs, we encourage the use of Singapore Canes it’s what they are supposed to do, and they won’t stop us because our minds are zeroed in one thing. And the focus won’t go down until our hands are raised with the titles over our shoulders and the Savage Ryan’s cracked down.  This is our time to be in the spotlight.

::He throws his hands up high in the air like a Shakespearian actors.::

Jordan Ciserano:  And maybe that is one of the highest motivations for us, getting into the main event each and every week because EAW recognizes that we are the best in the fed. Once we gain those titles by being absolutely ruthless we will be at the top. A dream that I have had for many many years. Of course this dream of being in the main event will have to wait a week or two because there is in fact a wedding going on. So I’ll be more than happy to show EAW that Death By Velocity should have been in the main event this week, and we should be in the main event every week from now on.

Jordan Ciserano: That tiny annoyance aside I believe that we are meant for success. A man once said “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” And if this quote is true Death By Velocity should have won at Grand Rampage and will definitely win at Velocity.  And there can be no misquoting there because DBV bringing the perfection of Citizen Kane. The hard work of a Rocky montage, just much longer. Experiencing more failure than Jobs and Wozniak (at first).  More loyalty than brothers because in my mind we are. And more persistence than... all of those examples combined. It is time for Death By Velocity’s success.

::Jordan shakes his head multiple times, up and down.::

Jordan Ciserano:  The how success of DBV is right around the corner, so close to happening I can already feel the title around my waist. And Ryan, I do remember when DBV knocked you down defenseless. I do remember you on the canvas with no life. Of course with those great, great memories I also remember the pure feeling of joy that I gained as a result from those beatings… it became a motivation of sorts to get that feeling again, to knock you the fuck out. And this motivation, I can assure you isn’t a weakness for DBV, if anything it is our greatest strength. Hell if anything it gives us more focus and more power than ever before because that means we are locked in on beating you two down to the ground. But you can think what you want, it won’t matter anyways.

::Jordan does a finger wag toward the camera.::

Jordan Ciserano: None of what you think will matter after Sunday, but hell it looks like you don’t care too much for us anyways. I mean DEDEDE, damn man you need to learn how to relax and it looks that you are so concerned with Montel Smooth that we nearly slipped your mind. I suggest taking a long walk on a short pier mate, always seems to get everything off your mind. And Ryan, you seem so focused on the past you forgot to prepare for the future. The future of us hitting you with Singapore Canes over and over and over again until your bodies can’t take it. For this I would suggest ice, it’ll help cool you off when Caliban and I send you into hell.

::Jordan points with authority down toward the floor cupping his ear like the devil is talking.::

Jordan Ciserano: And let me tell you guys, hell may be a better place to be than Gwangmyeong this Sunday. Because at least there you know that the torture of fire and brimstone is coming for your souls. You know that demons will be rushing through your head! You know that death has come and this is your reward. In Gwangmyeong, you won’t know what will happen when. The torture that you will feel won’t be of fire and brimstone oh no, it will the torture of your souls without your tag titles leaving you empty. You will feel demons, and those demons will arrive due to the regret you felt that you didn’t just give us your titles! WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU TO HELL! But I’m not sure the devil will want your souls if they are already taken.

Jordan Ciserano: If you take one thing from what I have said all this time from all the words I have spoken, it’s that we have one intent this Sunday. And that is to completely lay waste to the Savage Ryan’s. Caliban was right, “It’s about the EAW tag team titles and nothing more.” And even Punkin was right in saying “Hell is being hit so many times with a piece of hardened bamboo that your back breaks in two.” And for this match, that’s not that extreme, if anything it is the exact result we are looking for. We want to win these tag titles with force and domination. It hasn’t taken us 7 years to get here but we are the best. Now it’s time to prove that we are by breaking the Ryan’s in half, taking their titles, and leaving them in a barren wasteland. Best of luck mates.

::Jordan looks to leave the room and turns back.::

Jordan Ciserano: Oh and DEDEDE, it was quite funny when you said you were quitting, but I am sure it won’t be as funny when we make you retire.

::Jordan laughs manically as he walks out of the room flipping the light off leaving everything in darkness.:: 

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next