Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post May 16th 2015, 3:15 am by Guest
Voltage Promo

I believe that you’ve mistaken respect for underestimation, my friend. As I said, when it comes to what I’m walking into on Voltage, I understand that I’m not facing the man that made a disappointing return at the Grand Rampage over a year ago. That’s why I never brought up the fact that you lost to a man like Jacob Senn in the matter of two minutes or the fact that you wasted a golden opportunity to main event Pain for Pride Seven against Mikado Sekaiichi with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line; letting the opportunity fall through your fingers and into the hands of Mr. DEDEDE, because I understand that that man is long gone. I know that you’re not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice; you wouldn’t dare return without knowing whether you could or couldn’t compete at your very best, because if you couldn’t, it would tarnish the long legacy that you’ve created since this company’s inception all those years ago. You’d be nothing more than people like the Prince of Phenomenal or Hurricane Hawk; trying to live off the name they’ve made for themselves in the past and eventually leaving when things began to get a tad too tough. You see, I never brought up the fact that you lost to Tyler Parker at Pain for Pride in a poor attempt to bring you down; I thought that I made it painfully clear that I used it as nothing more than a proving point. I constantly walk out in front of the world as a man that’s constantly forced to deal with the doubt that this world gives me as the EAW Champion. In their eyes, I’m not the rightful champion. In their eyes, I shouldn’t be holding the EAW Championship; instead, it should still be in the hands of a man like Diamond Cage. I walked out on Showdown and pinned the World Heavyweight Champion. I did something that nobody has been able to do since Tyler Parker grasped back onto that championship and keep him down, but was I given the respect that should have come with that feat? I wasn’t, was I? Like I said, a guy like Kawajai will sit behind that desk on Voltage and doubt every action that I make. He’ll look past everything that I’ve done in this company: retiring Dark Demon, overcoming that “unbeatable” team inside War Games to win this company for Zack Crash, breaking a man that was looked upon as unstoppable, in the form of Diamond Cage. Instead, he’ll sit behind that desk in spite, due to how I won this championship; the same way that countless others have in the past, whether it had been with that Cash in the Vault briefcase or that King of Extreme crown. Just like Mak did. Just like Mikado Sekaiichi did. Just like Captain Charisma did; even like the late, great Extreme Enigma did. What makes Xavier Williams different? And yet, every single one of them are looked upon as legends of this business; men that the world can’t seem to take anything away from.

I’ve constantly been asked whether the doubt that’s fallen onto my shoulders has begun to get to me and to be quite honest, it has. It’s gotten to me a whole lot more than other things have in the past, but rather than allowing it to affect me, I’ve used it as motivation. I heard what you said at the Grand Rampage, Impact and lit a fire that I haven’t had in a long time. You saw what I did to Charlie Scene, when I could barely stand under my own willpower. You needed to intervene to save the man that you attempted to mould into your champion. You see, Impact, this match means to much more than just another World Championship match. This is another proving point to why NOBODY can hold a candle to what I do. This is another proving point to why I stand at the top of this company as the EAW Champion; the Face of Elite; the Face of this company as a whole; the Greatest Wrestler that has EVER lived; the BEST in the World. I am thankful, with every fibre of my being that you’re no longer plagued by injury. I am thankful that you can walk straight. I am thankful that you’re finally at the point that you can return without any restrictions because this is something that nobody is going to be able to take away from me. The fact that I walked in front of the world on Voltage against the self-professed Best at Everything that he does; the Quintessential Champion and walked out proving that I’m just simply better than he is. The fact that in the matter of six weeks, that I’ve become a greater World Champion than a guy like Kawajai ever was. The fact that, whether they want to admit it or not, that I’m just a level above what both Starr-Stan and Tyler Parker are. Beat everyone; that’s’ the goal. Seven reigns; that’s the reward. The Best in the World against the Best at everything he does… another feather added to my cap.
Post May 15th 2015, 9:26 pm by Guest
Volume One
Chapter Four: Now or Never

-----

I’ve come to a point in my life, where every little detail has a huge impact on my well being. Whether it’s going to the grocery store, going on hikes, seeing a car wreck, whatever it may be, it has a huge impact on me. I look at the world as a greater picture than most people do. I look at it with endless possibilities and there’s always something to look forward to. Not a single day of your life will be the EXACT same as another. It will never happen. It’s not possible. It’s up to you to look at yourself in the proverbial mirror, or even an actual mirror, and ask yourself if you accomplished what you set for yourself that day.

It’s now or never.

In a world like this, you have to realize that you need to take action before it’s too late. No matter what it is, the list goes on and on. I’m a professional wrestler. I make my living by entertaining the fans, doing what I love to do, and getting paid for it. I couldn’t be any happier right now. Everything is just amazing. I say that, but then there’s always going to be that one thing that you’re wishing you had, or wishing you had done, rather. You see, the past couple weeks haven’t been exactly what I had planned. I’ve had a couple minor setbacks, but it’s nothing I can’t come back from. Last week was one of my worst weeks since returning to the Land of Elite. I stepped into the ring without praying to the light that it bring me great honor and great pleasure in taking home yet another victory. I let myself go and I paid the price by suffering my first singles loss since coming back. I won’t lie, it kinda sucks. Knowing that I did that and wishing I could go back and dominate my opponent and put on a showing the people would love to see. I failed last week, but that’s not going to happen again. Last week was a lesson for me, a lesson in realizing that I can’t slip in this industry. I have to always be on top of my game in order to succeed and achieve what I really want here in EAW; gold. I know, everyone wants gold, what’s so different with me? Most people want gold out of greed, out of selfishness. I want gold to bring change to whatever Title it may be and bring it bonified glory and honor, bring it to the light. There’s a specific Title I’ve been like at and waiting for the right opportunity to arise for me to have my moment. Unfortunately, that time hasn’t come yet, but it’s coming soon. The light shines brighter and brighter every week, so I’m getting close.

The fact of the matter is, my time will soon come and I WILL be ready to close in on it and I WILL be ready to restore light to that Title and this business. I can not… no… I will not be stopped. The light has already told me the plans for the upcoming Showdown. What’s going to happen is already set in stone, but now it’s time to make history and make the light proud. After all, it saved me at my lowest point and I’m forever grateful to it. Magnus Tyrell, J.D. Damon, and Maria Gonzales… I’ve noticed how quiet you all have been, besides Damon opening his mouth for a bit, but nothing entertaining came out, really. May that be the case heading into Showdown, just know that this just isn’t your time. Not yet, at least. You’ll have your chance, you all have bright futures ahead of you, just this one week it will not be the case. I look forward to securing a victory over the three of you and I look forward to working with Salot and Haruna Sakazaki.

The light is shining bright this week.

It’s now or never.
Post May 15th 2015, 7:29 pm by Guest
[Cherish is seen sitting in a beanbag chair wearing an Xavier Williams t-shirt, shorts, and converse. She is holding a remote in her hand, and watching a replay of Dynasty. On the screen is the backstage segment of Tarah Nova, after the match of Maddie versus Cherish.]

“Tarah: So you’re telling me that right now I should be scared because Miss Cherish left herself wide open in a situation where she should have been some prepared…..”

Cherish: Hmm… Interesting

[Cherish fast forwards a bit through the segment]

“Tarah: …Two months ago I humiliated Lethal when I rightfully took this title away from some scared supposed “champion” who went running for the hills because she couldn’t handle losing to a person who is obviously the better woman. THEN I did something that NO ONE EVER in EAW did. I made EAW history when I became the first EVER VIXEN to compete in the Grand Rampage match and I made it to the final four too.

Then last week for the second week in a row I MADE EAW HISTORY when I became the FIRST EVER ACTIVE ROSTER MEMBER to be featured on all three main shows in the same week. I first arrived in Johannesburg where I closed out Dynasty by humiliating both that crazy psychotic bitch who thinks she’s a Death Eater, and that other bitch who views that her life is just nothing but “sunshine and rainbows” WHO COST ME MY MATCH ON VOLTAGE BY GIVING THE PIZZA DELIVERY BOY ADVICE! Anyway…back to my point.”

Cherish: WAIT! THERE!

[Cherish rewinds all the way back to the beginning of the segment]

“So you’re telling me that right now I should be scared because Miss Cherish left herself wide open in a situation where she should have been some prepared……[fast forwarding a bit]…… and that other bitch who views that her life is just nothing but “sunshine and rainbows” WHO COST ME MY MATCH ON VOLTAGE BY GIVING THE PIZZA DELIVERY BOY ADVICE!”

Cherish: Tarah, mi amor, I hate to rain on your parade….but don’t you think in that moment on Voltage, you should have been the one prepared? I mean, you seem just a tad bit upset. You’re a champion, and yet you let one little girl, who you aren’t supposed to be afraid of, cost you a match against an Elitist. Tell me oh Great One, how does that happen?

[Laughing, Cherish rewinds a bit to another part of the segment]

“…... I made EAW history when I became the first EVER VIXEN to compete in the Grand Rampage match”

Cherish: So are we just going to erase history? Are we going to act like Tarah Nova, our beloved Vixens Champion is the first Vixen to ever compete in the Grand Rampage? Just let me clarify this for one moment… The FIRST EVER Vixen? You are lucky I don’t have my time-turner… Join me in a flashback to 2011 Tarah… Grand Rampage IV, where the whole world found out who Medusa was… Ah, sweet Medusa… She was my spirit animal and then on top of that, she was none other than my beloved Kendra Shamez. Not only did she win her match that same night, but she entered the Grand Rampage to eliminate EAWs two powerhouses at the time… Power and Scott Diamond. Now let us say it together mi amor, so you don’t go around spewing nonsense… Kendra Shamez, was the FIRST EVER Vixen to COMPETE in the Grand Rampage. Don’t worry, I’m not going to delve into Kendra’s accomplishments because that is irrelevant, but I just wanted to help you understand history.

Mi amor, you are a funny person… I think it’s mostly because your threats sound harsh, but in reality they don’t match up. You said something on Dynasty that actually made me giggle, what was it….”You saw what I’m capable of doing as you witnessed last week but you have NOT seen what I’m capable of when I’m at my FULLEST.” HA! I have seen you at your fullest Tarah! We ALL witnessed your little battle with Cameron Ella Ava… You scarring her with a blade, and how can we forget about her falling, to what we all thought was her death. Are you going to use the cliché of “that wasn’t my fullest”… How about your final match against her? I’m sure you went full out...sadly you fell short… So tell me Tarah, should I truly be afraid when you’re at your fullest? Matter of fact Tarah, why wait until Triple Threat to give your fullest in a match… We have Voltage! I know Voltage might bring back some painful memories considering you lost…But I’m sure you weren’t at your fullest, am I right? Please, oh Great One, do me the great justice of fighting to your fullest because I don’t want to hear any excuses…when I beat you.

Last edited by Cherish on May 15th 2015, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post May 15th 2015, 5:35 pm by Guest
[The same dingy, wet room cracks in from the powder and onyx static on an old broken television to show Salot suspended upside down.  Feeling the rush of blood to his brain, his eyes roll in the back of his head; grey as the smoke of war...]

Salot: I've never been to Denmark... but tonight I travel, alone.  The only company I keep is the spirit of satanas, the "most high"... I keep having visions.  He is here in EAW, and I am not alone.  You will ALL see soon enough as the darkness begins to spread, crippling your strongest, and instantly perishing the weak.   When it's all said and done, I will be alone again.  This is the first time that I have ever engaged in combat as a group, or a "team" if you will... 

[Falling from his elevated state he lands cleanly on his feet. Salot lights and takes a long drag from his signature Havana Special coronella.  He seems to be bothered by the concept of "us"...]

Salot:  It doesn't matter if Haruna even shows... Her depression is like hot chocolate to me.  I am attracted to the uncertainty and  warmth of despair.   I can capture two vixens at once to carry to Satanas.  The offering will be bountiful... with or without the help they think Salot needs.  Jacob Steele is fresh off defeat, and as the proverb says; "Don't judge a man by his short-comings"... but I am the judge, jury and executioner of all in my way.  If either of you deviants plan to interrupt my gatherings to Satanas, you will be swarmed by the souls of the damned and delivered to purgatory!

[Manic behavior begins to overcome "Black Death"... pacing; panicking; high blood rate.  The excitement of battle is what he longs for.  The pain and desperation of his enemies are the driving force to his evil...]

Salot: I can not wait to exhonorate the soul of this.. how would you say... decadent, rich dessert... that is J.D. Damon.  Cupcake?  That's what we'll call him.  The last thing you will see will be the eyes of  Satanas as you burn with the rest! 

[Reaching over to the small ash and dust covered table, Salot grabs a fly with a precision strike.  Twittling it between his fingers, admiring it's exterior beauty, his stare goes instantly blank and his body turns cold...]

Salot: He's here... I feel the presence of Satanas.. we will rise like the fly from larvae.. the maggots, the dirt.  This saturday I will show the whole world why I am worthy of being in the presence of Mephistopheles!  Gonzalez, Damon... Tyrell... just like Lancaster... you stand no chance against a man possessed. Even the power of 3 collectively cannot defy "Black Death"!   In the name of all things unholy I will not be contained!  The plague is about to spread!

[A devilish grin comes over the face of Salot; for only he can commensurate pleasure from pain.  Mumbling in an unfamiliar dialect is followed by a sound reminiscent of dumping a bucket of water on hot coals.  The cameras fade as Salot puts out his half smoked Cuban cigar on his tongue..]

FIN
Post May 15th 2015, 2:00 pm by My Watch Has Ended
You were one in the thousands to make threats at me, but only due to your immaturity of your mind back then. Many can agree that an employee firing death threats at another employee is one that might get him sacked in EAW but in this company, no limits are issued to the level of extreme language used. However, I was merely stating how the thousands of fans wished that I went to sleep, never waking up and with the months to follow, I shared their emotion. All that is history and now, I am adored, which some speculate why I would allow such admiration when prior to my return, hate was their reaction. But I know I was mistaken and to continue the trend months after would only subtract me to irrelevancy. 

You express you have a craving to championship gold and that like every other addiction, it is hard to suppress but everyone else associates with your passion, Stan. Everyone in this company wants to be champions and won’t cease that movement until they are recognised by the world. And what you have is that, you come into this company every day with high enthusiasm for what you do. Nothing writes purity like your fight to the top and that goes to the same people who have created a legacy for the better in EAW. Every time you lose a championship, you want to establish to the fans you can have it return to your arms. No addiction can be dominated until they get professional help. When you came into this company, you had a desire to be the best you can be and you’re in the ranks of greats that define this company. There is need for any mention to what factors to your recognition but anyone can say your name and list you as one of the greatest working men this company has had the honor to harbor. The point in the championship is due to the host’s justification to hold that championship. You could lose the championship and that would not mean the end of your world, but it will only fuel the fire for you to get that championship back in your hands. I can’t say if Dubian and Daniels deserve to be champion over you, what I can say is you are the champion right now and you earn the respect you set yourself up for, no questions asked. 

Losses are there to spread a message for us to examine in a period until our next encounter and that is why if I lose, no ‘when’ situation but an ‘if’ situation, I won’t take this loss fighting for a reversal or offended that a four time World Champion and Hall of Famer beat me. I am going to go to the back like I usually do and take the loss as a lesson for our next meeting.  If I beat you, I will be happy with the outcome that was mine to take, of course, but it isn’t one to become cocky over. I don’t blame losses over any liabilities if the match is clean as opposed for intervenes, stupid mistakes we managed to perform. If I lose and I fought to the limit, I won’t accept the blame on me. I will just tell myself and the fans out there that my opponent was the better man on that night and if we meet again for the future, I will assure that my efforts increase by double to try and succeed. You don’t plan to let me kickout, but there is a lesson that you and everyone else in the locker-room needs to appreciate. I won’t go down without a fight. If you believe that you can take me down flawlessly, I will allow you that thought but I am not going to be there saying I told you so when I do manage to kickout of your attempts to pin me. I may not hold success in the end, I will, however, hold the attempt of victory. I have said it before and right now, will say it again but I don’t have full expectations on victory against you, but will push my body to the limits. I don’t walk into any match with my belief greater to the expectations of victory, but if I win, I win, if I lose, I lose, it isn’t some dramatic, end of the world, crisis for me. Neither of us have the intent to lose, but something will happen, whether you like it or not. 
Post May 15th 2015, 11:30 am by Guest
*The video begins suddenly with an image of a man wearing a Roman gladiator skirt and sandals sitting cross-legged between two oak trees. His eyes are closed as he takes in a deep breathe of air through his nostrils, his eyes flick open.*

My name is Alexander Aiken Gott. I have never stepped inside of a wrestling ring, nor have a wrestled in my life. But, I have fought, I have bled, I have been broken and I have been made stronger for it. It has taken me years to get here, to get to EAW, to get to this physique, to reach this point in my life. I have been everywhere and in each of those places I have fought and in each of those places I have won and lost. It isn't the outcome that I focus on, it is the fight. There is no other life for a man like me to live, I was born and bred to fight and that is what I do, it is what my father did and his father before him. It is what my son will do and so will his son after him. That is how it should be, so that is how it is.

*Gott stands up giving the viewer a better look at his impressive physique while never breaking eye contact. He tilts his neck to the left and then to the right cracking it and then taking another deep inhale of air before continuing.*

I haven't much to say nor would I know what to say if I did. However, I will leave you all with this. I have my first match in EAW this Sunday at The Impact Arena in Bangkok against two men, Orion Orpheus and Devin Angelus. I know very little about the two of them but I don't need to know anymore than I do. I don't need to know how they got here, why they got here or what they are going to do now. All I need to know and all I do know is that we will fight and two men will lose. I know that I won't win without a fight and I won't lose without a fight. All I know... is how to fight. I don't know how to be loved or hated, but I know I will be respected. I am the man of oak and at the end of the day whether I'm falling or standing I will remain strong.

*Gott turns his back to the camera and walks off deeper into the forest as the video cuts to black.*
Draven
Post May 15th 2015, 10:44 am by Draven
A Message From Draven

After a month long vacation around the world Draven decides that it is time to return to EAW. Draven learned a lot in his short trip and is ready to share his experience and wisdom that he has gained from traveling. 

My Dear friends and family of EAW it is time that I Draven return to EAW. However this time my mission is different my mission is to share positivity around all of EAW. Now I know many of you may say how can you still be a Demon and spread a message of positivity? The answer to that is rather simple yet took me awhile to reach myself. Even though I was bathed in the darkness of the dark lord I am ultimately the one that controls my fate. My anger in the past caused me to go off on random people and did more damage to me than good. I had thought I was growing stronger but I was in fact growing weaker. Once I looked back and realized that I knew what I had to do. I had to repent and deal with the sins that I have committed towards others. I know I have a long journey before I am no longer this Demon bathed in sin but I'm willing to take the journey. 

The journey starts this week as I rejoin EAW. My first mission will be to help all of those that I hurt while I was part of the group formerly known as The New Ministry. First of all who I apologize to is Keller for I had no right to cast him out into the Darkness by himself. I am proud of you and tyberns for making something different that will hopefully stand the test of time. Although I no longer can agree with your thoughts I shall always respect both of you guys.

The next group of people I shall apologize to is anyone who makes things  happen in EAW and continues to be the backbone of this great wrestling organization. I know my actions in the past have caused us many issues and for me being so Reckless and only being concerned about my own self I apologize. 

Before I left EAW I had only seen negativity not only in the world but EAW as well. I had made my goal tear me apart and ruin my relationships with others in the process. However in the month that I was gone I saw a very different world thorough the eyes of others all over the world. This led to a very positive outlook from myself to the world around me that I had never truly noticed before. That month was only the start however. My goal now is to go to church and learn the word of God. I want to invite all who think they needs Gods message like myself to come to church with me and to study and improve upon themselves. For God as our savior shall bless all of the people that accept him into there lives with success and joy.
StarrStan
Post May 15th 2015, 9:44 am by StarrStan
Oh Liam, I know you had death threats after your biggest screw up in this company. Why? BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE MAKING THOSE THREATS! If I didn’t already hate you going into that fatal four way at House of Glass, I sure as hell hated you after. I hated the way you walked around this company. I hated the way you talked on that mic. I hated you the way you wrestled in that ring. I just hated you down to every bone in my body. Why? Because you let the one thing I wanted walk right out the doors of this company. You see I’m seem to have a small little problem. Some people are addicted to drugs. They’ll sell everything they can find for practically nothing just to stick a needle in their arm. Others, they’ll ruin every relationship they have just to get to the liquor store before it even opens thirsting for a bottle of whiskey. Me? I get my high off championship gold. I’m addicted to world championships. My rock is the Answers World Championship and I’ve craved it ever since I stepped foot back into this company in the summer of 2013. I ruined relationships. I formed a bond with Johnny Ventura only to use him to get closer to that belt. I joined a group of men who all wanted that same belt, and hoped to leap in front of you all to get it. I’ve given up everything I have to get this belt around my waist. I’ve lost more brain cells than I can remember in matches fighting for this belt. I’ve suffered multiple concussions since I’ve returned. I lost my gold medal in a fight for the world title. I had to watch Dark Demon burn them in front of me. I haven’ seen my family in months. I’ve hurt the careers of the likes of Diamond Cage and Norman Hellion because of my addiction to gold. After I lost this belt last year, no, AFTER I HAD THIS BELT STOLEN FROM ME LAST YEAR, I went a little crazy. I got a little dope sick after not having my fix for a while. So when Diamond Cage was closing in on winning this belt, I stabbed him in the fucking head. I could have went out and found a new addiction, but no, I always get drawn back to MY Answers World Championship. Then when I finally got my rematch for my belt, I screwed up. I thought I had to prove myself again. So I attempted Starrsault after Starrsault until I was finally piledriven into the mat. That was okay. I knew I was better than Hades. That’s why my craving didn’t go away. Because the next month I robbed another person of that belt. When Norman Hellion had his hands on that belt, less than a second away from actually winning it, I ripped it from his hands when I physically drug him out of that ring and put his ass through a table. Then what did I do?? Months later I made a debt with my life and had Lannister help screw Norman of the gold. Lannister could have came back for anything and I still would have made that deal with him. I would have traded anything fort his gold. Yet what Lannister failed to realized that after getting this belt back on my shoulder, I’d do anything to keep it, and I’d do anything to prove that this is where the belt rightfully belongs. Not on Brody’s shoulder or carried around by his sick doctor. I had Brody beat in the middle of the ring at Grand Rampage. Not on Lannister’s waist. I beat him CLEAN inside a steel cage. I paid my debt to RAGNAROK. This belt doesn’t belong on the shoulders of Dubian or Daniels. Despite what Dub’s shirts say, he is not the most elite in EAW. Despite the thoughts Daniels fills in these fans head, NO! he is not the next world champion. NO! he will not defeat me at Pain for Pride. NO! You won’t defeat me either Liam. I’m not accepting any loss. I’ve never accepted any loss in my career. When I lose, and it’s actually my fault, I still don’t accept it. I use it as fire and come back and make sure it never happens again. We’ve already been there, haven’t we Liam? I let you cause me a loss once before. I let you kickout one too many times already in my lifetime. Showdown, you won’t have a chance to kickout. You better hope I give you the chance to take a three count. You better pray that when I’ve got you in the middle of that ring, that you aren’t conscious to feel the physical and mental pain of defeat. My opponents tell me all the time, there isn’t anything worse than being trapped in the middle of that ring, wrapped up in an ankle lock, screaming for your life, crawling for a rope, scratching for a way out… but one won’t come. When I want you to tap out, you will. When I want you to be defeated, you will be. It’s not a matter of will you lose tomorrow night, it’s a matter of when.
Chucky P.
Post May 15th 2015, 8:55 am by Chucky P.
*The scene is the Gwangmyeong County Jail, where there are numerous Korean officers standing around. The camera pans to the booking area of the jail where a South Korean reporter is standing with her news team. She speaks Korean as English subtitles go across the bottom of the screen.*

Reporter: 나는 엘리트의 도착은 단지 몇 분 전에 체포되었다 레슬링 스타 찰리 장면을, 답변 기다리고 여기에 서 있어요. 그가 순간에 직면하고있어 요금 불명하지만 우리는거야 임원 중 하나에서 단어를 얻을하려고합니다. 찰리 장면은 미국의 장황한 전과과 높은 프로필 범죄 경력을 가진 것으로 알려져 있으며, 많은 EAW 지지자들은 그가 최근 올해 2 월 감옥에서 출시 된 것을 알고있다. 여기에 그가 온다 …

(I'm standing here awaiting the arrival of Elite Answers Wrestling star Charlie Scene, who was arrested just a few minutes ago. It's unknown the charges he's facing at the moment but we're gonna try to get a word from one of the officers. Charlie Scene is known as having a long-winded rap sheet and high profile criminal background in America, and many EAW supporters know he was recently released from prison this February. Here he comes…)

*The doors to the booking station fly open as 5 Korean officers force Charlie through the door. Charlie is in handcuffs with his hands behind his back and he is struggling to fight against the cops, but he is losing. They force him into the booking station and sit him down in a chair next to a desk, uncuff one of his hands and cuff his wrist to the chair. The officers are shouting in Korean, all trying to get a word in. The scene is hectic, absolute chaos as Charlie is screaming that he doesn’t know why he’s being arrested, three officers are screaming at each other in Korean, two officers are screaming back in Charlie’s face in Korean so Charlie can’t understand them and they can’t understand him and the rest of the station is looking on. The two policemen arguing with Charlie stop yelling and step away to argue amongst each other and the Korean reporter jogs over to Charlie, kneels beside him and looks at the camera. The subtitles again begin to scroll as she screams into Charlie’s face in Korean.)

Reporter: 당신이 오늘 밤에 가져온 이유 찰리, 당신은 우리를 알 수 있습니까? 이것은 당신을위한 미래를 위해 무엇을 의미 하는가? 당신은 당신이 가석방 아직 안 그래? 이 위반 될 것인가? 넌 다시 여기에 무슨 일이 있었 무슨 감옥에 보낼 수 있습니까?

(Charlie, can you tell us why you were brought in tonight? What does this mean for the future for you? You're still on parole, aren't you? Will this be a violation? Are you gonna be sent back to prison for what's happened here?)

Charlie: I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU’RE SAYING YOU SLANTY EYED BITCH!!!

Reporter: 아주 좋은, 어떤 Y2Impact 어떻습니까? 나는 그가 여기에 오늘 밤에 체포되는 원동력이 들었어요. 그에 대한 모든 의견?

(Very good, and what about Y2Impact? I hear he's the driving force behind you being arrested here tonight. Any comment on that?)

Charlie: WILL SOMEONE GET THIS YELLOW LADY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!?

Reporter:  그것은 우리가 지금 가지고있는 모든 시간, 덕분에 찰리, 행운을 빌어 요!

(That's all the time we have for now, thanks Charlie, good luck!) 

*The reporter stands up and leaves with the camera crew, and the video feed switches to the security camera in the jail booking center. The Korean officers have settled down and started filling out their paperwork, while Charlie is still sitting in the chair, handcuffed to one side, annoyed. One of the officers approaches him, uncuffs him and leads him to a holding cell. Charlie walks in and the door is closed. Charlie scans the cell, which contains about 3 other Korean offenders, and is reassured when he realizes he’s the biggest person in the cell. He sits down close the door on the bench and looks at the ceiling until someone says, “Charlie.” He quickly looks down and to his left and notices a Korean man sitting next to him.*

Man: What are you doing here?

Charlie: You speak English? Thank god. I have no idea what I’m doing here. That bitch Impact set me up. He wanted me gone because of what I did to him last week, so he decided to pull some shit like this.

Man: Well, get comfortable, it’s gonna be awhile. I’ve been in this holding cell for 14 hours so far, not sure when I’ll get to leave, or if I’m going to jail.

Charlie: Man, I gotta be in Thailand next Sunday. I can’t sit here and I damn sure can’t go to jail. I gotta figure something out, quick..

*A Korean officer approaches the cell door and yells at Charlie in Korean, and opens the door.*

Charlie: What did he say?

Man: He said you can make a phone call if you want, but hurry up.

Charlie: Oh, perfect. I know exactly who to call…

*Charlie walks over to the phone, picks it up and dials the number. It rings twice before it’s answered.*

Person on the phone: Hello?

Phone system: You have received a pre-paid call from, “Gwangmyeong County Jail Inmate, ‘Charlie Scene.’ To accept this call, dial 0. To deny this call, hang up, or dial 5. To block future calls, dial 7.”

*The person on the phone dials 0.*

Phone system: Thank you for accepting, you may start your conversation.. now.

Charlie: Mom.. Mom I’m in jail.

Mama Scene: You’re in jail!? Again!? Where the hell is Gwangmyeong!? Somewhere in California or something!?

Charlie: I’m in South Korea mom.

Mama Scene: Why the hell are you in South Korea!?

Charlie: Mom, can you just send me some money so I can post bail? I have to be in Thailand on Sunday!

Mama Scene: Thailand!? I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about but I’m not sending you anything! Figure it out yourself!

*The phone call ends and Charlie hears nothing but the dial tone. He slams the phone down and walks back to the holding cell and sits down, awaiting to find out his fate. As he’s sitting, hours go by, until a Korean officer walks to the door of the cell, opens it, and pulls Charlie out. He hands him some paperwork and says something in Korean, and leads Charlie out the door. Standing in the lobby of the jail is fellow EAW Elitist and long-time friend Carlos Rosso.*

Carlos: I think the phrase you're looking for is "kamsahamnida."

Charlie: ….............

Carlos: That's “Thank you very much.” in Korean. I heard about what was happening and I caught a red-eye flight as soon as I got word. You're holding up well, I suppose?

(The two men walk out of the jail and into the city streets)

Charlie: Why the fuck did you come here? You and me haven't been too much on speaking terms of late. By the way, you were lucky as hell to beat me and Tyler way back when in that Pain for Pride match.

Carlos: Heheh...let the past die. It's been so long since that match that I figured you'd let it go. We've known each other for a long time, yes? I remember when you were first breaking your teeth into CWF as a performer. It's taken you a while to get your head on straight but I'm actually in a weird way proud of you. Despite not being a HUGE factor in your success, I see myself as still as a bit of a mentor, ya know?

(Before Carlos can walk any further, Charles steps right in front of him, glaring.)

Charlie: I'm gonna repeat myself one more time...and if you don't answer I'm going to be back in that shithole of a jail for beating the hell out of you. Why did you come here?

(Charles and Carlos exchange stares before Carlos breaks into a smile and starts laughing, slapping Charles on the shoulder.)

Carlos: Alright, alright! I heard about what was happening. And I also heard about some of the stuff on Voltage that you may not be privy to yet. Oh, and I despise that little shit Impact. ANY time I can make his life a bit more difficult that's a bit of a joy to me. So it's part me being a good Samaritan to an old friend. The other part is seeking just a little bit of extra “screw you” to send Impacts way.

Charles: Where's that skank of a manager of yours...and what do you mean about information about Voltage?

Carlos: So harsh. She did tell me to say “fuck off” to you in the event you had something negative to say. I bring word that Y2Impact is going to challenge Xavier Williams for the EAW Championship in Thailand.

Charles:.....What?

Carlos: Yep. Furthermore, you're banned from the arena! I'm guessing Impy doesn't want anybody interfering with his crowning himself a gazillion-time champion....or seven, whatever it is. Anyway, I figured you may want to know this.

Charlie: What the hell is his problem!? He thinks he can just make himself the world champion!? If it wasn't for him, I would be the one holding that title right now! Apparently the beating I gave him wasn't enough to get the message through..

Carlos: Now, I'm not saying that I CONDONE or in any way suggest that you should show up on Voltage and kick his ass anyway. I don't condone breaking rules, being a former Showdown General Manager and CWF CEO myself, but if it were ME....I would probably show up on Voltage and kick his ass anyway. Look, I'm heading back to Africa. These private jet trips are costing me a fucking fortune. You've got your freedom and you have a little heads up on what your good buddy Impact is up to. Use it wisely, huh?

(Carlos turns to walk away and turns around, snapping his fingers as if he remembers something.)

Carlos: Oh, I used to do a little Muay Thai in Thailand. There's some pretty damn good restaurants around downtown Bangkok where I would hang out every once in a while. If you can find a translator, tell em Carlos Rosso sent ya and you'll get some meals that aren't total crap. See ya.....

(With that, Carlos disappears into the bustling crowd of the city, leaving as quickly as he arrived. Charlie walks across the street into a phonebooth, picks up the phone and closes the door as the scene fades to black with a shot of Charlie standing with the phone to his ear and people walking past in both directions.)
Zach Genesis
Post May 15th 2015, 7:44 am by Zach Genesis
VOLUME TWO, CHAPTER THIRTEEN - FOCUS (HEMING, DENMARK)
(Showdown Promo #1)
"I'm getting tired of drowning the constant."
- "Three Nil" by Slipknot

Focus is the key to every single successful moment in our lives. We need to focus on our goals, our hopes and finally our dreams and wishes…because if we ever at any point lose focus then that goes away. Everything you work for…compete for…everything we push ourselves to the limit for? It all comes down to our focus on what we want, what we desire and most importantly WHAT WE CRAVE. We spend every waking moment of our lives preparing for those moments that at some point down the line we'll all have nostalgic memories for but if we don't focus on our path towards them? Then…you have nothing…all it is…all it is just a dream…and never a reality.

So for those of you who very kindly decided to turn your televisions on last Saturday night, I had a match against this guy called Daniel Marshall since Damien Murrow and the EAW Management Team in all of their infinite wisdom decided that that would be the perfect time to officially begin the "Spartan Cup", a supposed tournament that pits the so-called eight "fastest rising stars" in company history against one another where the winner would enter the match of their choosing come Pain For Pride 8 next month.

With me being the current EAW Interwire Champion (of course that was after I grabbed Scotty-Boy Oasis and put through hell and back, before I drove him straight to oblivion to become the official winner of that OH YEAH AND MIGHT I ADD SCOTTY-BOY THAT YOU LOST YOUR BATTLE RIGHT!?! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! ECLIPSE DIEMOS WILL WRECK YOU AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE FUCKING DID!) Showdown management have also made the wise decision of ranking me as the number one seed. Peachy.

And with being the number one seed in this Spartan Cup thing, they did it in the best way they possibly could and that was to pair me off against the number eight seed, Daniel Marshall. Now Daniel Marshall is a guy that I do respect - no question about that. He's a guy that I think has what it takes to be successful - no question about that. And finally last but not least, he's a guy that I believe could definitely ascend the ranks in no time - no fucking question about that either.

And let me be honest here. Real honest. The match me and Marshall had last week in Austria? Arguably one of the best matches I've had so far in my EAW career. It was a 20 minute war, a 20 minute battle of intensity, technicality and precision in that wrestling ring and that is what I fucking live for. I love for nothing but competition in that ring. Passion in that ring. DESIRE IN THE VERY FUCKING THING THAT WE CALL HOME…that wrestling ring. He gave me a real run for my money to so major respect to him but at the end of the day…I hit the Southern Comfort, I hooked the leg, and I got the pinfall victory.

So now we are just a little over a week from Triple Threat in Beijing, China and believe me…I'm definitely making damn sure that my name is on that match card. Now of course there's only one man that is standing in my way. There's only one man out there in the ENTIRETY OF THE SHOWDOWN ROSTER that could stop me from getting there. That could stop me from making that. That could stop me from enjoying a bit of yum cha in Beijing next week…and that man is none other than Chicago's very own, CLARK DUNCAN.

Clark Duncan. Mister Funny Man. Mister Comedian Turned Wrestler. Once again like Daniel Marshall, you're one hell of a competitor and I respect you as not just a competitor…but a person also. You have something that a lot and I mean A LOT of people in this business don't have…and that's heart and soul. Something I do definitely respect, that's for sure. You say that people think you're the class clown a mediocre wrestler? Well I don't. I view you as an excellent in ring performer and a technician…

But that's where the issue now lies. I view you as an EXCELLENT in ring performer and a TECHNICIAN. You're a strong competitor which means you're competition. To me you're a threat. And YOU are the only person that stands in my way of getting myself a seat on that plane to Beijing and to ENSURE that I can book myself into a slot in that Spartan Cup Final. You're my target…and believe me I make DAMN FUCKING SURE that I take out ALL of my targets.

Now here's the thing you CLAIM that anyone who tries taking you on in an one-on-one situation…well looks like I'm going to have to be the exception to that rule don't I Clark? AND NOW HERE'S THE REAL FUNNY BIT MISTER COMEDIAN! In your little "hype" video that you uploaded to EAW.com this week, you never actually got around to mentioning WHY that's the case…you just simply claimed it. Actually the more I think about…you really actually didn't mention anything about yourself either did you? OH NO NO NO! Believe me! I could re-watch the entire thing again…but as far as I'm concerned all I got out of it was just Zach Genesis this, Zach Genesis that. GENESIS THIS. GENESIS THAT.

You didn't really mention much about well…what you do in that ring. Or any skill or mindset you have in the ring that's going to give yourself the advantage in our match this week. All you said was "people know they'll lose to me one on one!" and "my mind is on the goal! Dominate the competition!" However you talked about me a lot right? And believe me if I was allowed to bring a bottle of good ol' Jack Daniels with me to Denmark, I'd play a drinking game where I'd take a shot overtime you said my name AND I'd probably be passed out on the floor at only halfway through the video.

So you're NOT REALLY FOCUSED ON THE CUP ARE YOU. After you've decided to say my name 50 times in the space of 5 minutes, the truth comes out. You're not focused on the cup at all Duncan no matter how much you think it…OH NO…YOU. ARE FOCUSED. ON ME. That's your mindset ain't it!? Constantly thinking about what Zach Genesis is going to do. WELL. There's one problem with that…if your fuel, your energy is SOLELY FOCUSED ON MYSELF…then you're going to get yourself into a hell of a lot of trouble kid because that is DEFINITELY no way to be thinking about things.

You're mind is focused on me…your gameplan will be…your mindset will be…because of that you're thinking emotionally and not logically. You're thinking that the only thing you need to do is just pin me to the matter and that's it. Now I'm the opposite…my mind is fully and completely focused on the bigger picture and that's getting the Spartan Cup. The Cup. The Trophy. The Prestige. THAT'S MY RELIGION. THAT'S MY DRUG. AND THAT! IS THE FOCAL POINT OF MY FUCKING FOCUS!

For me…beating you funny guy is just a part of the goal. It's not THE MAIN THING THAT GETS ALL OF MY ATTENTION. It's just one step in a list that I need to tick off so I get my hand raised next week in Beijing. Now contrary to what you think I ain't gonna sit here in some cafe here in Denmark and claim that the Spartan Cup is "rightfully mine" because it ain't. It doesn't belong to anyone…yet. We all have to work for it. It's all part of our industry because to make it in this business…you need to work. You need to put in YOUR BLOOD, YOUR SWEAT AND YOUR TEARS…otherwise you'll get absolutely nowhere. And trust me I put in the work, and I put in ALL OF THE FUCKING ABOVE. So I'm not going to state it's rightfully mine…but I will state that I AM and I HAVE done everything to prove that the cup will be in my possession come Sunday May 24th.

So in summary Clark in all honesty…best of luck this week. Should be a fun, fun, FUN match. You won't stop until you get a crown or until you're set in stone? Well isn't that wonderful! I won't stop UNTIL I GET MY HAND RAISED THIS SATURDAY NIGHT. Because this time you're not joking? Well that's great to know. This time you might not be joking but come Showdown this week you will find out soon enough that…

I…

AM NEVER JOKING.

See you this week bud, try not to think about me too much…

"Look at me, I'm the glorified malcontent…"
Brett Kennedy
Post May 15th 2015, 2:03 am by Brett Kennedy
--DEBUT PROMO, BRETT KENNEDY--

Brett Kennedy is leaning on a worn down brick wall, looking at his watch. With his foot tapping, Kennedy looks uneasy and ready to beat someone up. All of a sudden, an overweight man shows up and gives him a hot dog with mustard and relish.

Kennedy:
God, how long did that take you? Jesus Christ, Michelangelo made the Sistine Chapel ceiling faster than you getting my god damn hot dog! I've had faster diuretic shits than your lard ass. Holy sh-

Kennedy takes a bite out of the hot dog and pats the fat man on the head with a great grin on his face.

Kennedy (With some hot dog in his mouth): But, you know what? It's still a good ass hot dog. Now get out of here, I'm supposed to talk incoherently about myself for ten minutes for this wrestling thing.
What do you mean I already do that? Are you saying that you watch me when I'm in the batroom? ...Wait, you have. First of all, you're a creep. Second, god damn. I know I shouldn't have bought the house with the window by the bathtub! But, look at the view I get from there. Isn't it splendid?
But, seriously. Get out of here, or I'll kick your ass from here to Brampton.
I know it ain't that far, get the fuck out of here!

Kennedy pushes the overweight man out of the way, spilling mustard on his shirt and dropping the half-eaten hot dog into the ground. He then moves the camera guy around to the position he wants it to be.

Kennedy:
Now....a little to your right. No, my right. Little more...there we go. Now don't move too much, I gotta do this in one take.

Okay. The reindeer in Spain was hit mainly by the plane...the reindeer...reindeer in Spain...was hit mainly...by the plane!
Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... Now hold on a second. I gotta stop watching Tobey MacGuire Spiderman. Fuck!
My name is Brett Kennedy, okay? I don't give a crap who you are, I'll mow you down. Was that intimidating? Yeah? I think so, too.
Anyways! As you can tell, I have quite the mouth. Why? Blame my mother. She swore like a sailor, and it got to me very quickly. You don't like that, well tough shit!
Anyways, I heard of this wrestling company, they're called EAW. Great place, very clean. They must pay their workers a ton of cash. There's a lot of big names already at this EAW, isn't there? I mean, you've got the champ, Xavier Williams. Well, he's the champ at Voltage. Apparently there's a champ for each show. But, you've got Xavier Williams. He's...definitely someone, right? One question though. Why does his hair look like it's balding a straight line down the middle of his head? Must be getting the 'Natural Road Warrior Hawk' look. Great thinking, champ!
There's also this guy that's from this video game, didn't think he was actually a real thing. He's like the main villain or something, right? Carries a hammer, looks like a duck. Wait, it's not King Dedede? It's just...Mr. DEDEDE? Oh...well, that's kinda dissapointing. I wanted him to sign my Kirby game. Tell me he doesn't have long hair.
There's also some new guys that I have to apparently fight first. In all honesty, I haven't read a thing about these rookies. Do I need to worry about anyone? Maybe? Well, you're so reliable, Jarvis. Christ, I'm facing them first. Ah, who cares.
Oh, and there are these Vixens. Oooh, baby, what I would do to touch one of their butts. Like, they are truly ones of a kind. Put two together, you got yourself a pair! Put five of them together in the batroom, you got a royal flush! Have you seen the asses on female wrestlers?

Kennedy makes a gesture showing how large an average female wrestler's ass is, and then gives the 'OK' sign with a little wink.

Kennedy:
Hey Novah, if you need someone, like a masseuse or a speech instructor. Hell, I can do some hot yoga with you. Call me. Yeah, I see you. You and your C cups. Just the right size, am I right?
As you can plainly tell, I have signed a contract with the elusive Elite Answers Wrestling company. You know, EAW for short. Where will I go? Apparently to Voltage. Well, how convenient. I was talking about Xavier Williams before. Now that fits all in with the promo. Williams, I'm coming for you, ginger. Wait, is he a ginger? Whatever.
Who will I face? Who gives a flying nutsack? All I know is that there's not enough blood on my boots, and I know there's a locker room full of eager kids willing to donate their blood for Scientology! Yeah, never thought you'd hear Scientology in a wrestling promo, did you?
The time for bland ass characters are over. Bridge City's finest has arrived. Pack your bags, Jarvis. We're heading to beat up some vanilla midgets at EAW! This is exciting.

Kennedy grabs his pretend suitcase and starts walking down the street. His camera man, Jarvis, walks with him, but keeps the camera down and keeps recording. This continues for the next seven minutes. You can hear some incoherent chat between Kennedy and Jarvis for a little bit, with the subjects ranging from the one time he ruptured a man's testicles after a low blow, to making a contest to correctly guess how big Ariana Lopez's boobs are.
Mstislav
Post May 15th 2015, 1:33 am by Mstislav
(A lone candle on a candle stand is shown flickering in a dark room. Wind blows it to and fro while Aren narrates)

This candle stands alone. It stands alone in the dark, lighting as much as it can. But still its longevity is very limited to say the least…..

(Aren steps out from the shadows and appears behind the candle. He blows it out and continues.)

And once that light goes out it is nothing but complete darkness. No one knows what happens in the darkness and no one ever does until enlightenment happens.

(The lights in the room all come on and Aren is revealed in body paint, inspired by the villain Carnage.)

You see the darkness is gone. Everyone can see what is happening, everyone can see what is going on. This is what happens when a group of lights encounter the darkness. Unlike the lone candle, unlike the one thing that decided to stand alone, these lights cast out all of the darkness. Not one single place here is under the influence of darkness. This is the work of unit. A unit like House of Vendetta, a unit like Demon’s Council, a unit like RAGNAROK. Last week was supposed to be glorious, it was to celebrate the glorious union of Lannister and his queen Athena Vendetta. A holy ceremony, ruined by the likes of a pagan worshiping Ares and his cronies. Not only did they storm the ring, but they had the audacity to disguise Kendra as Lannister’s bride-to-be. But I will admit even though this wedding was an atrocity, it proved one thing. How scared this “House” is. I mean we are the only people in their way, in Ares’s way of becoming “King” of EAW, more or less the now forgotten aspect of Extreme that he quenches for. Hell Ares locked Norman, Kendra, and Lannister in a cage because had I, Brody, and Matt even stepped in the ring, Norman and Kendra would be rethinking their loyalty. But they got us good, they divided us, because they know together we are a threat, they know that if they could keep us separate then they would have a way to win. And now we have reached this place in our little war, where Ares has gotten real desperate. I mean holding your sister knifepoint, I’m sure there is a special place in hell for people like you Ares. But oh well you did what you had to do to get your match, cause nobody likes a pissy Ares when he doesn’t get what he wants. And really I saw that smirk you had Ares, I saw that smirk you had when you thought that a beaten Lannister wasn’t able to sign. You thought you had it won. You thought everything was over, and that you could go and make this place your kingdom. And then well, what do they say now, I volunteered as Tribute. And then your smirk was still there but I could here you scream as I said I would take Lannister’s place because I would not let Athena take on you and Kendra alone. I felt it my duty after RAGNAROK took me and Matt under their wing to grow and make their knights. But really I am dumbfounded, really I am. Because now I have to pay Matt $50 as I have lost the bet. I betted that you wouldn’t do anything drastic until Pain for Pride, and Matt, well he won. And really all I can say is this.

All I can say is bravo, because I have grown tired of just these little cat and mouse games we have been playing, now we are getting into that deep territory of psychological warfare, that let’s face it this little parade of “I can do better” has needed. But do they have the mettle to even go through with it. I mean Ares no doubt but it takes two to tango, and well Norman is having too much of a psychological warfare in his own mind, and I doubt that after what happened on Voltage, Scott can’t count to two yet. The House is going into the warfare handicapped, hell I bet you could feel it. But really I could go on and on, and even touch on what is going to happen at Triple Threat, but I need to address your crony, Peter or Norman, however he feels what he needs to go by right now. Because right now he has had his say on what went down on Voltage, and I couldn’t help but groan because well I thought he wasn’t just going to recap. But I mean let us make a list of what he did. He gloated, called Lannister flawed, and then just everything about Lannister. Oh wait he actually did hit all items when it comes to Norman Hellion. Just gloat, talk about Lannister. Rinse, Repeat and Done. That’s that, that’s all folks see you next week. Oh doesn’t it get dull. I mean you alone sound like you are dull of the position you are in, hell you sound dull when reveling in what you have done the previous week. Are you getting tired Norman, is this not at all being worth it anymore. I mean I like that you get straight to the point of not trusting you at all, but really who are we trying to trick here. But I also will be forward here and say I what I plan to do in the ring, because that is stupid. If I do that then maybe you’ll get smart and write it down for memory. I am not stupid, nor am I generic. I am not the white knight, I am not going to come in that ring and play hero, because look at me. I am not the hero, you are not the hero, hell we are not anything. We are just people who are going to tear each other apart when we have the chance. Everyone knows we don’t trust each other. Everyone knows that we are not going to get along, hell I would be surprised if we pick up the victory and not let one of us get pinned, aka you. But as you said this is fun, let us be wary, let us be paranoid, and let us stab each other in the back for the amusement of ourselves. Such fun. There is no sarcasm here folks, this is a tried and true speech about how I find the amusement of being in a match with a man, that all I want to do is just break his face in. I mean I have been in matches like this before, but really Norman has actually gotten under my skin as of late. Because instead of seeing this as a match with the man, I and Matt so successfully replaced, I see this as an opportunity to show that just because Norman, that man-made behemoth, thinks he unstoppable, he is nothing but a simpleminded fool. But that is a tale for another time really, because I will join Norman in the guessing game. Who knows Norman, maybe we will see the return of the Lyndivas, or maybe Draven will come down with the Filth Parade and claim us as the victims of the reformed New Ministry. Who knows Norman, who knows? Just know this, I am not going down without a fight. Don’t worry about the mystery, don’t worry about Matt right now, because Saturday all I can see is you and me face to face. And then only then do we finally get to see this traitor die.

(Aren leaves the room only for the camera to focus in on a message behind him. Смерть предателя является самым знаменитым в мире вещь!)
『zakkii』
Post May 15th 2015, 12:49 am by 『zakkii』
Dear diary......

Scene then opened when Haruna looks like not having an idea of what to write on her diary. Haruna looks writing her diary somewhere in Ariana's condominium. She has to move from her flat because it being used by her brother when he stayed in USA. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Oh my God.....

Then Ariana comes in to Haruna's room, approaching the frustrated Haruna on her writing desk.

Ariana Lopez: What's wrong, dear?

Haruna Sakazaki: I told you, Ari..... I told you....

Ariana Lopez: what happened?

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't want to come back again! Just look at how screwed I am right now. I am supposed to make my way to road to redemption once again but look at me right now. Look at me, Ari! They threw me to a random match involving new guys. They are really making me, the once-said strongest competitor for Vixen's title into a complete nobody..... They are trying to make me being forgotten and finally gone. This is why, why I don't want to compete on that match! I already destroyed. I don't want them to destroy me even more! I've had enough, Ari! I can't do this anymore.....

Ariana Lopez: Haru, I can't believe.... hey, why don't come downstairs with me for a second? come on.

Ariana reaches out Haruna's hand and she takse Haruna downstairs to the living room. Ariana then sits on the sofa and look at Haruna who is still standing there.

Ariana Lopez: come and sit down, dear!

Haruna lets out a deep sigh as she then sits down besides Ariana. Ariana then puts Haruna's head to her shoulder as she strokes Haruna's hair up and down while encouraging her.

Ariana Lopez: I don't know what else I can do to encourage yourself and makes you think that you are not a failure. It's all depend on yourself. But one thing, Haru! I will never tired to do it. You are not a failure! You are not a disgrace! You can survive this thing--

Haruna Sakazaki: Stop it, Ari! You are telling me this because you are my girlfriend.... people will say otherwise.

Ariana Lopez: Yes, Haru! it's true.... I am telling you this because I am the closest person of your life. Which is why you have to listen to me. Listen to me, not them. Listen to every words that motivates you, not intimidating you. Because if you are keep listening, and believing the words that insulting, intimidating and mocking you. You become what you are today. You become pathetic like this.... Yes, Haruna! I'm saying that. You are pathetic! But I don't want you to be pathetic. I will keep trying to make you not pathetic anymore. I want you to get up, stand up and raise up like what you were before..... Haruna, please.... don't give up like this.... I wonder your brother's feeling when he saw you like this.... I know you always pretend to be strong in front of him. but once he knew you are like this, I don't know how much disappointment he will feel upon you. Haruna, if you feel that you have no pride left, I will be the pride itself. If you think people out there will mocking you, I'll be at your front to defend your pride. Haruna, don't quit! If you think you don't have a reason to fight anymore, I believe you still have what it is. you want to know what it is?

Haruna Sakazaki: Hmm?

Ariana Lopez: Me. Me, Haruna! I am the reason for you to keep fighting. I am someone you love, right? oh, if you are not seeing it yet, just look at Jade, look at your brother, your sister out there, your family, everyone you love. Yes, they are the reason for you to keep fighting. You have to be strong for anybody you love. You don't want to let them down, right? I know the reason for you to fight is that ambition to claim to the top. You must get rid of it..... from now on, fight for everyone you love! Thet will keep your fire even stronger than your temporary ambition. Now, go to that match and beat them! Beat them for me, for Jade, for Kira, for everyone you love!

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't kniw, Ari..... I still doubt it. but, I think I can try it..... Okay, I will come to Showdown, for you!

Ariana Lopez: good! now, here's some encouragement for you!

Ariana then leans towards Haruna's lips as she kisses Haruna. the scene then turns black.
Montell Smooth
Post May 15th 2015, 12:14 am by Montell Smooth
~Montell Smooth walks into a Taco Bell wearing a sombrero. He is accompanied by a man wearing a dashiki and a Kufi~

Montell: Hello, my name is TLGAY. My friend Lustafi and I would like to place an order. I would like 3 tacos and my friend would like a bean burrito.

~A young lady approaches Montell Smooth and Lustafi~

Women: Hello, TLGAY. I couldnt help but noticed how handsome you are from across the room. I just had to introduce myself, my name is Michelle~

Montell: Not today baby.... The Sensual Puma is a very busy man, I have a match tomorrow night with Montell Smooth that I need to prepare for. Here baby, you can have my number call me later.

~Michelle reaches in her pants and rips off her panties, tossing them at Montell Smooth~

Montell: The ladies can't control themselves, Lustafi. Every time La Sensual Puma walks into a room, the women throw their moist panties at him.

~Montell Smooth reaches into his pocket pulls out his wallet and pays for his food~

Montell: My name is TLGAY, and just like I paid for my Tacos, Montell Smooth, you are going to pay this Dynasty with blood. I can't believe that a few weeks ago you wouldn't shake my hand. I haven't been able to sleep... I mean... I don't get it.... What kind of Homosexual man wouldn't take up the opportunity to touch La Sensual Puma. Montell, you are one of a kind. Montell Smooth, it doesn't matter if you won every single title in EAW history. It doesn't matter than you headlined FPVs for the World Championship. It doesn't matter than you defeated legends like Heart Break Boy, and had a very competitive match with DEDEDE last Dynasty... You are nothing compared to me.. I won one match!!!!!!!!!!! I beat Lucian Black in a Street Fight, and you think you can beat me? Montell Smooth, I am going to beat you worse than my friend Lustafi beat Michelle McGillislutty's genitalia. Montell Smooth, although you didn't beat DEDEDE on Dynasty, you didn't lose either!!! That's all that counts!! You could learn a thing or to from me, Montell. Look at my inspirational victory on Dynasty... That's exactly the type of victory you need...

~A Man steps in between Montell Smooth and the camera and begins screaming at Montell Smooth~

Man: TLGAY, WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, TAKE YOUR TACOS AND STOP HOLDING UP THE GOD DAMN LINE?!?!?! PEOPLE HERE HAVE PLACES TO GO, AND THINGS TO DO....

Montell: You can depend on La Sensual Puma!!!! Your wish is my command!!!!!

~Montell Smooth grabs the man by his collar and throws him over the counter as he lands on the kitchen floor, holding his back in pain. Montell Smooth picks up a taco from the counter, unwraps it and takes a bite as he looks into the camera and winks~

Montell: Let's get out of here Lustafi.

~Montell Smooth and Lustafi grab their food and proceed to the exit of Taco Bell. As La Sensual Puma makes his way to the exit, all the women and homosexual men throw their most undergarments at him. Montell Smooth turns around and smirks at all the horny men and women, before turning back around and walking out the door~

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 B6B36dI
#KimboLivesMatter
Post May 14th 2015, 11:58 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
(Alexandria Dachs is standing at a podium in downtown Duluth, Minnesota and is about to speak.)

Alexandria Dachs: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Alexandria Dachs and I am the ONE BEHIND THE ONE IN 48 AND ONE. I represent a man who has show nothing but pure unadulterated violence for the past month in EAW. My client has shown absolute dominance throughout the entirety of EAW for the past couple of weeks. Defeating the likes of GI Styles and The Legendary Sekaiichi. And he BROKE the streak of the great Floyd Mayweather. And now please welcome MY CLIENT MAAAAXWEELLLL DAAAAAAAAAACCCHHSSS.

(Maxwell Dachs walks to the podium as his hometown crowd cheers in approval for Maxwell Dachs.)

Maxwell Dachs: Thank you. Last week I continued my streak of dominance. The week before, in my first title defense,  I dominated a EAW legend to begin this streak. And this week I continued to show my dominance by ending one of the greatest streak in the history of sports today! I broke the streak of Floyd Mayweather.

(Dachs arrogantly walks to one side of the stage holding the microphone.)

Maxwell: I have done what no one else has been able to do.  I did what not even Manny Pacquiao couldn’t even do!

(Dachs smirks.)

Maxwell: I snapped the streak.

Maxwell: And now I look forwards towards my match this week on Dynasty. Where I will continue to destroy anyone the world throws at me. And where sadly I am still yet to be respect by EAW. I have to deal with this fuck on commentary, what’s his name, Stew-O? Fuck that guy. Sarcastically slandering my name like that. He’s lucky that I don’t knock him up the side of the head.

Maxwell: And besides my open challenge is open to anyone. And what does old Stew-O do? Nothing. Just like the little bitch he is. HE ISN’T A REAL MAN! Why doesn’t he just come into that ring and face me and back up his words like a real man would? But he doesn’t… And you know why? Because he’s just a fucking puppet like every single one of those people who blindly follow the EAW. Nothing he says is original. He just regurgitates things that are fed to him by our general manager. But that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t mean it. And I demand him to meet me in the ring, whether it be this week or the next. He should back up his words like a real man would. And if he doesn’t.

Maxwell: I won’t be responsible for my actions towards him.

Alexandria: Thank you all and goodnight.
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post May 14th 2015, 11:54 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Dynasty Promo

Once again,here I am,yet again presented with a new young upstart eager to make a new name for himself in the ruthless and harsh landscape of EAW.

Last time,it was the scarily delusional Thor fan-boy JJ Silva,now it's Triple Z,now I have to admit that while it's admittedly refreshing to see a new guy who doesn't fit into your average shtick of either the pretentious and whiny little bitch who likes using dark gimmicks just because they think they will look both cool and get chicks,which usually,is not what happens in either case or take cues from the first thing that comes to their mind.

But you,you are certainly special Triple Z,you plan to bring honor and respect back into professional wrestling,the kind of guy who's been robbed,bullied and abused and gets upset when other people get hurt.It seems like you're really driven to go down a path of honor and respect,and you seem to believe that I've done no wrong.

Unfortunately,it looks like you have really been not paying attention to what exactly the fuck I do here,I'm not a good guy,certainly not someone you would associate as an honorable and respectable type of guy and definitely not a guiltless fellow.I find it kind of cute,that you have such a black and white view of morality here in EAW,when really it should be something akin to a morality kitchen sink.  

As wonderful of an idea that is,it's just not happening,nobody in this company is completely innocent nor should be trusted,including me,with such a mentality like that you're just begging for something bad to happen.

Also,you're bragging about a 2-0 record?!

Congratulations,I've had more wins than you've had matches...

Tomorrow night,I can't guarantee a fair fight,I can't guarantee nothing bad will happen to you and I sure as hell can't guarantee that you'll even walk out of the ring in one piece but what I can guarantee is this...

Your 15 Seconds...

ARE GONNA RUN OUT...

15 Seconds...

10 Seconds...

3 Seconds...

IT'S OVER...
AlexisDiemos
Post May 14th 2015, 8:45 pm by AlexisDiemos
The rain falls outside her room as she stares out into the abyss of the rain. She seems dazed and confused as she looks out into the nothingness, unsure of what it is that she wants to say. She reaches her hand out, taking hold of a small cup of water and taking a quick sip before setting it down. As she turns her gaze to the remaining water she sighs and swats it away, listening to it clatter along the floor and roll out of her room. She sighs again before turning her attention to the camera. 

"I've always wanted to fight you. I wanted to test myself against you, you above all people. What you are, in comparison to what the rest of the division is. I wanted to be able to face someone who was leagues above anyone else. Someone that, above everyone else, stood above and held the crown. That's you."

Lightning strikes outside the room and she turns to face the rain again, as if drawn to it. She presses her palm against the glass, letting it calm her thoughts and mind before she turns her attention back to the camera. With a jump she kicks off the bed stand, walking towards the camera and stopping in front of it. 

"No more cryptic messages. I desire control. For a long time, my life didn't have that. It spiraled into a mess of decay and was as far from worthwhile. That was until I found my passion. I wished to make everyone see what I saw. What my...corruption can do for this world. Your crown as Vixens Champion, would mean the world if I could hold it, but I can't. There is no drive for me to try and change you, as you don't need to be changed. I want to fight you, I want to beat you, so that I can show everyone else that ever doubted me, that I can. Even if I can't beat you, I'm going to show you that even though I'm someone you've never faced, I'm someone that you can look upon at eye level, not above us as a goddess. I am The Corrupting Dragon, a dragon not in name only. A dragon in might, and ability. I will take you to your limit, and only one of us will walk out of that match. I promise you, I will make you respect me, or I will make you bleed. Whichever comes last." 

She glares into the camera angrily before swatting it to the ground. There's a moment of silence as she seems to think of what she's done before smirking.

"Long. Live. The queen."

With that final sentence she lifts her boot, crushing the camera under her heel as it fades from static to nothing more than darkness.
Post May 14th 2015, 8:06 pm by My Watch Has Ended
Now this is what my return asked for, a challenge and a reaction. StarrStan has pointed out a few reasons why it is best to remind me of the emotional torment I suffered whilst I was embroiled in his conflict and by the sound of his response, it seems like StarrStan is a bit distrusting over the words I used to challenge him. Testing my promise about being a changed man and reiterating the fans and myself how I would allow Drastik to leave the company with the Answers World Championship. Stan, you don’t know how much the consequence had influenced me. I had death threats posted on my interactions on Twitter, people brought signs begging for EAW to fire me, on the streets, I was despised if I stepped outdoors and I acknowledge that the man responsible for the success of Drastik on that night was me. Rather than embarrassing myself further, I took time off where more personal issues punched me in the face and at that moment, I realised leaving EAW was best for my mental state, otherwise you’d be talking about how the former King and headliner for Pain for Pride would bottom the lower leagues and you don’t want to remind yourself of the Drastik World Order and that is why I said that our controversies don’t define us today. 

You say that I have to establish how credible my statement is by facing you and I stated that already. I’d like to think that the likes of Jacob Steele and Carlos Cruz, no ignorance to either competitor by the way, are lesser the talent you possess and it is true. I don’t want to open any sign of disgust people so don’t take this as Liam Catterson firing shots but you take a look at both men and then you compare them to who StarrStan is. This is the man who is a Hall of Famer for a reason, who many consider one of the best talents in EAW and that isn’t the example given to both men I faced previously. I said that facing StarrStan would be a case of stepping into dangerous waters, contrast that scenario to the past two weeks and even if you fans oppose that statement, I want to take a realistic approach to StarrStan. 

Neither of us will be willing to allow the opponent to beat us when it comes to ShowDown because we want to work for the chance to stand in the spotlight with our arms raised in the air once you gain victory. Neither of us will be willing to enter that ring and accept loss before the bell rings but we both know someone is going to take a loss on that night but if there is one thing I do accept and bring towards you, it is that I am going to challenge you in the ring. You are the man that the world observes when they will tune into Showdown. Every week, the fans look at you and witness your examples that pave the way for the credit you deserve. I will admit that returning to the top spot would be a nice achievement that I would bask into but I will work honestly to be what this company deserves, a humble champion that may make history multiple times in the future. 

I see the people in EAW fight each and every night and take note on how their tactics for the match decide their progress. I become alert over the waves made by people like you as you look to extend your reputation further because as a champion, you want to welcome the fans into the territory of resiliency. But what makes Liam Catterson believe that he will walk out of ShowDown as a success rather than failing in the attempt of victory? I am not a man who walks into ShowDown with the attitude of a man with loss inevitable for him. There is no point for my return if I am going to walk into this match knowing full well you will topple me. Anything can happening in EAW, you should know that by now and I will bring it up against you, I could beat you and that is my intent. If I lose, you were the better man on the night and I will hope that a future challenge will prove the successful method for me. Why are you removed from that question however? Why can’t you face the question of failure? You could lose on ShowDown and then what have you to say should I win? We’ve both established the fact you have won four world titles and become an inductee into the Hall of Fame but who can deny that will be me in the future? Carrying multiple World Championships and a candidate for the Hall of Fame? I am not going to push my confidence further to the point where I stumble into the realms of vanity but I just want to keep you updated to the point where anything can happen in EAW and that I will push myself to provide the opening to succeed. Though I agree, your achievements tell a story for the fans on what to expect like I have stated before, you can never expect your expectations to tell the truth. I have beaten Hall of Famers before, doesn’t exactly mean I can do the same again with you. You’re an extraordinary athlete and one I am sure will challenge me to the limit for this match, but we can only come into this match knowing full well one of us will walk out with the praising of success and should I unfortunately fall short, unless I walk into the ring and immediately suffer humiliation, I won’t regret my choices. No regrets…
StarrStan
Post May 14th 2015, 6:57 pm by StarrStan
SHOWDOWN PROMO

So Liam, you’re a changed man? You’re not the man that cost me the Answers World Championship two years ago? The man that let that title walk out of the company on Drastik’s shoulders? The man that slid into depression for all his screw ups? The man that’s huge fall from the top of this company left him out of it? Less than a year removed from competing and successfully defending your world championship in the main event of Pain for Pride, you weren’t even on the card, you weren’t even in the company! If you’re not that same man, you prove it to me in the ring. You prove it against a real competitor, a real champion. Not the likes of Jacob Steele, who has an even worse reputation now than you did when you walked out of this company last year. I’m glad you respect me, Liam, because I actually hold a little respect for you. The last time you were in EAW, I had no respect for you. In fact I nearly hated you for our battles over the Answers World Champion. I hated you for the implosion of dWo, but let’s please not speak of that despicable stable again. I respect you for actually making a successful comeback into this business. I respect you for taking a poor reputation and coming back and actually making a good name for yourself again. You might not be from America, you might be my opponent this Saturday, but I can respect you for what you’re trying to do. I’m not going to let you beat me, but I can respect you for trying to beat me and trying to put yourself back at the top of the company. Because if you want to get back to where you once were, you have to go through me. I am the Answers World Champion. The most elite wrestler in the world. I am the slayer of kings.

You were once a king yourself, right Liam? King Catterson! Last week I slayed our current king right in the middle of the ring. Surrounded by 15 foot high steel walls I pinned King Lannister in the middle of the ring. One of the most feared wrestlers in EAW, I put into the mat. I pinned his shoulders one, two, three, and you’ll be lucky if you get the same fate. You’ll be lucky if I spare you the embarrassment of tapping out to me in the middle of the ring. I slayed the leader of RAGNAROK, the biggest challenger Murrow could have thrown at me for the Answers World Championship, so what makes you think you’ll have any other outcome than Lannister did? What makes you more of a threat than the King? What makes you more of a threat than the so called “monsters” Psycho Brody or Norman Hellion? I survived those beasts. You know damn well I’ll do whatever it takes to win a match. I know none of my accomplishments are going to win this match for me, or yours for you, but those accomplishments mean something. They are not just a thing of the past. They don’t just get hung up on my wall and forgot about. They are a reminder of how good I am in that ring. They a symbol of every victory I have ever achieved. If I’m good enough to become a Hall of Famer, win four world titles on top of countless other achievements, why wouldn’t I be able to defeat you on Showdown? Those accolades aren’t going to win them for me, but they should tell you exactly what I’m capable of. If I can make Hall of Famers tap out to my ankle lock, why shouldn’t I be able to make you tap out? If I can make the great Y2Impact pass out, why wouldn’t I be able to watch you suffer the same fate? I can wish you the same luck you wished me, Liam. But I can’t wish you luck for victory. I can only wish you luck that you take this loss the best you can. That you don’t let this loss interrupt your comeback, because I’m sure you can still go far. I can wish you luck, but only so much. You’re going to need all the luck in the world to wrestle toe to toe with me.
Terry Chambers
Post May 14th 2015, 6:43 pm by Terry Chambers
VOLTAGE PROMO

---The scene opens to a limo driving up to the arena then it comes to a stop as the limo driver goes to the trunk and grabs out a duffle bag then opens the back door as Terry Chambers steps out and takes the duffle bag from the limo driver then the driver is motioning for a tip then Terry flicks a penny at his face and walks off then a camera catches up to him and asks for comments and Terry begins to speak---

In case your wondering.....If you think I am pissed and all I want to do is go around like a deranged roid raged asshole and destroy all kinds of innocent people...not like I want to but you are wrong because a few weeks ago on Voltage I suffered my first loss since my return run here in EAW and to be honest, that loss made me a lot stronger because I learned you cannot win them all and you cannot count out the little guys with heart...I said going into that match I have deep respect for Superior Quality 85 and I called him washed up and he proved me wrong and I give you 2 thumbs up man..it turns out you have a few years left in you after all! That was my first real opponent to be honest and I really want more competition and I am about to go into the GM's office and see who my opponent is so catch you in a few!

---Terry walks in the GM's office---

GM: Ok Terry your opponent this week is somebody you are familiar with and he has yet to defeat you...Ryan Savage! And his partner DEDEDE will accompany him! Good Luck!

---Terry has his hands on his forehead then slides them down his face and gives a sigh then leaves the office as the camera is waiting outside the door and Terry paces around for a minute then begins speaking--

You know why I am acting the way I am right now? Because 2 weeks ago I finally had a real test and what does EAW give me next....A fucking fat piece of trash who is not worth my time! I face again the same guy I beat last month or so on Voltage when I pinned him in the middle of the ring for the 2nd straight time we been in the ring together! Except this time he is bringing his life partner to ringside to with him for I don't know what reason..I mean Ryan....has it gotten through to your tic tac sized brain of yours that you can't beat me alone so you have to have a little help? Pretty sad if you ask me! And to DEDEDE well this guy is past his prime anyways and is just hanging around to get a paycheck so he doesn't go bankrupt and lose everything on what he's got. DEDEDE I will give you the same warning I give to every other one of my victims and it doesn't matter if you are my opponent or just my opponents manager! You tried getting involved in me and Ryan's last match and I am the one who came out victorious and believe me....I respect you but try anything I won't resist injuring you on the spot or ending your career the way you would not like! Ok now back to you Ryan......the first time we fought I pinned you right in the center of the ring and took the Young Lions Cup then last month I did the exact same thing I said I was going to do and that was pin you in the center of the ring! Now I promise you I will HURT you and if there's one thing that I am...I am a person that NEVER breaks his promises! Man this is dissapointing because I should be facing guys that have what it takes in the wrestling business and that are worth my time and Ryan can do a few moves here and there but he doesn't have the full package like I do when it comes to the charisma, passion,drive, and the moveset! Both times I have been in the ring with Ryan and both times he was moving at the exact same speed, I mean it was like wrestling a soft wussy grizzly bear and I can guarantee that nothing has changed since then either! Hell I would much rather face Superior Quality 85 again because he's got real talent unlike Ryan, all the talent Ryan is good for is a hot dog eating contest! Well yet again I have to squash a guy that doesn't have what it takes to be in the ring with me in order to prove to the guys up in EAW front offices to give me a real competitor again so I can get better in that then climb back up the ranks to the top here in EAW and I won't rest until I get that dammit and I don't care if I am Bob Barker's age and the only thing that will stop me is the day when I drop dead in the ring! Ryan just another warning...the day you piss in my cheerios.....is the next day when I shit in your oatmeal! See you out there, chump!

---Terry pushes the camera out of his face as he is walking down the hall and walks into his locker room as he shuts his locker room the door the scene fades to black as the camera pans on the sign on Terry's locker room door that reads "THE BARBARIC CARNIVORE TERRY CHAMBERS!"---
Norman Hellion
Post May 14th 2015, 6:14 pm by Norman Hellion
When Norman and I first started out here in EAW, we would always try to come up with a line that would grab the audience's attention right away. I killed a man once in cold blood or I fed my cute little puppy to the ferocious gators. Just examples, neither happened - I think. Not to my knowledge at least. But as time passed I realized that I didn't have to come up with an attention getter or a hook. For when I talk? Your eyes are already glued to the screen. I'm captivating. The reason why I'm captivating is because you've never seen a man like me before HAHAHAHAHAHA. My presence alone causes heads to turn and heartbeats to skip. The point is I tried very hard to impress you all, as did Norman. You see we wanted to make a great first impression and I believe we accomplished that goal. Did we not? I wanted to impress you because I knew if I didn't, I probably wouldn't still be here. Scratch "probably", for I would've been long gone by now if that was the case. But like I said, I tried. I did what was asked of me. I was a good Boy Scout. I followed the rules and orders, no questions asked - but then I got bored HAHAHAHAHAHA. I began to color outside the lines and at first I thought I would get in trouble. Like a suspension or termination. But nothing happened. Nothing happened because I don't play by Zack Crash's rules. I play by my own. And because of that, I'm sure I've committed some acts that the fancy businessmen of EAW did not appreciate - just like I'm sure they received complaints from the fans, begging for appropriate actions to be taken. But they know better. They don't dare approach an unstable "monster" whom often feels caged by EAW's walls and guidelines. And when I'm in this cage, I often get lonely. I need entertainment. I wanted someone to visit me so they can see a glimpse of my life - OF MY REALITY! So on Voltage, when Sebastian was forced to enter my home of shiny chained walls, I was delighted. I WAS JUMPING FOR JOY BECAUSE FOR ONCE, HE WAS THE ONE TRAPPED! The "king" as you call him, got what was coming to him. And the reason why he deserved such a beat down is because of his "lover". The woman who played a major role in my loss at the Grand Rampage. But that's enough about that, since for the most part, it's water under the bridge. Well, for now at least. King and Queen - that's what Sebastian and Athena are to each and every one of you. They are royalty! Therefore they have power!! But tell me, on Voltage, did Sebastian look like a king? A man of power? Was he in control? Most certainly not. On Voltage all of the cards were face up. Making everything perfectly clear and what was crystal clear to me is Sebastian Lannister is a flawed "King", which is only fitting since his kingdom is deeply flawed in their own right. Not a single member of RAGNAROK can think on their feet, that's a proven fact! Because where oh where was Matt, Aren, and Brody when I hit their "leader" with a big boot, followed by a clothesline? Oh that's right, they were too busy taking the bait. And once the cage lowered, they just stood there. They didn't even attempt to climb it because they knew better, for they value their health more than they do yours, "King". So I must say, those men are very dependable. You sure know how to pick them Sebastian. Speaking of the "king" himself, where were you when the real and only king, King Ares Vendetta had your soon to be wife caught by her hair and with a blade to her throat? Wait, don't tell me for my memory is slowly coming back to me - that's right, you were barely conscious, struggling to get air into your lungs, and just a few minutes later you were coughing up blood. What a pretty picture that was. Which makes me think, the doctors must be sick of seeing you by now. How much damage have I caused you? How many dollars has the EAW board of directors spent on your hospital bills alone? Tell you what, the next one is on me. It's the least I can do - because there will be a next time Sebastian HAHAHAHAHAHA. There will always be a next time because you and I? We are destined to do this forever. I will always be that nagging thorn digging into your side. I will always be the nuisance buzzing in your ear. Don't you see Sebastian? I am your shadow. I will follow your every movement and I will continue to shave days off your career with each strike I land. I owe it to Norman after all since you are the one who is responsible for his death - and now? NOW I RETURN THE FAVOR! For your sake, I wish I could make you an offer. I wish I could propose an idea that would make this all go away for you, I really do. But I can't and I won't because I have a confession to make. I-I'm not a very good person, Sebastian. Finally the weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I FEEL LIKE SINGING! I FEEL LIKE DANCING HAHAHAHA! That's right, this whole time, I've been playing nice. It makes you wonder what I can do when I'm in an actual bad mood? I guess we'll just have to find out together - it's more fun that way! Before I move on, I just want to say that I know it's late, but I would like to give a toast. Athena and Sebastian, I've known you two for awhile now. You've always been joined at the hip. Whenever Sebastian was, there was Athena and vice versa. This lovely couple demonstrates a rare form of true love. She's a keeper, Sebastian, which I'm sure you already knew. And you Athena, sweet and innocent Athena, you are so beautiful, breathtaking actually - and, well I just hope it stays that way after all of this. To Sebastian and Athena! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I still remembered the words Sebastian mumbled to me about a month or two ago, regarding my "replacements", Aren and Matthew, which just so happens I'll be in the ring with the both of them this week - lucky me HAHAHAHA. I just love when you get the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, but I digress. What Sebastian told me is those two are stronger than me. He thinks their future is brighter! He thinks they will become stars! That's fine with me. In fact, I wish them nothing but the best. I hope they find success. Go for it, reach for the damn stars, but the difference between me and them, well there are many differences, but one of the biggest is I already am a star. I've managed to win a world championship, while nobody in the current version of RAGNAROK has done the same and perhaps never will. Not to mention I've headlined free-per-views. But I don't want to boast. I don't need a confidence booster, which is what Sebastian tried to give you when he said those words I just said moments ago. Sure he was the creator of RAGNAROK, but I was the glue. I was the voice. I was the threat. In other words, I was RAGNAROK. And the day Sebastian picked Brody over Norman is the day it died. Rest in peace. Such a sudden, yet preventable death. That one is on you, "King". But of course, he doesn't think so. He likes to place all of the blame on me. I'm his scapegoat, after all. What an honor. Tell me Aren, who just so happens to be my tag partner this Saturday night, is Sebastian still feeding your heads with lies? If so, then I feel bad for you. No really, I do. Because you and Matthew are just pawns of his. He needed numbers and you two were the only ones foolish enough to accept his offer. To ease the pain, I could replace the word foolish with brave, but I'm afraid if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. And tell me, are you still waiting on my "traitor's death"? I'm sorry it hasn't happened yet, just like I'm sorry it never will. Listen Aren, I'm just going to cut to the chase. For starters, what you think you know about me? You don't. You don't have a clue. Don't pretend you do and don't act like you fully understand what's going on between your boss and I. In a perfect world, you would just let me finish him off. But I know you and Matthew will try to stop me. You're loyal to him, which is a double edged word really. Sure he might help you at times, but in the end, he has you wrapped around his finger. You even took his place in that tag match at Triple Threat. Way to step up to the plate young man, but I'm afraid you will strike out. Listen, I don't expect us to see eye to eye on anything really. But in the end, you will see what I saw during my time in RAGNAROK. I could elaborate on that thought, but I want you to see it for yourself. You have the pieces to the puzzle, now you just have to put them together. As for our tag match this week against "mystery opponents", I could tell you we should put our differences aside! We should go in there, demolish our competition, shake hands and end the House Vendetta and RAGNAROK beef! HAHAHAHA but we both know that's not going to happen, nor do I want it to. This is fun to me. It gives me a reason to smile when I come to work! Because just like I told Sebastian, this is never going to end. Not until one of us is pushing up daisies. What? You thought my match with him at the Grand Rampage would be our last encounter? Oh no. And before you talk about how he "beat" me, he didn't. He just made it worse on himself. As a matter of fact, I feel like a winner! While Sebastian? He's in rough shape right now, landing back on the shelf for the coming weeks when I cracked multiple of his ribs. Regrets? I have none. I never have and I never will. But back to this match of ours, Aren. Listen, I won't try to play nice with you. I won't even lie to you because I don't feel like wasting my energy. You shouldn't trust me. Breaking news right? Just like I don't trust you. I don't care about this match, just like I don't care who our "opponents" are because as far as I'm concerned? You are my only opponent. But for fun, let's play the guessing game! Let's guess who they are! The Savage Ryan's? Death By Velocity? Maybe it'll even be Victor and Brody since Murrow enjoys games. So what do I plan on doing to you? I don't know yet. I'll actually let you decide that if you try something. I can't express this enough, but it would be in your best interest to not try something, Aren. Not when I'm on this pursuit of mine. 

On Saturday I'll be in Denmark and then I'll make my way to Thailand a few hours later. What a nice trip that'll be. Of course I'll be in Thailand for business. This business involves Matthew Miles once again. How long has it been Matthew? Two weeks since our last match right? And you could say it didn't end well for you. You tried, I'll give you that. You were desperate for a win so you could make your boss happy. So desperate you decided to hit me with not just one, but two low blows. I see you don't fight with honor. We have that in common, but can't say I've sunk as low as you did. You see Matthew a low blow is a last resort. It admits to the entire world that your opponent is better, so you need any advantage you can. But hey, I won't fault you for that. However it does make me wonder what the over/under is this time around when you face me in a lumberjack match, surrounded by your "buddies" and mine. I say you'll attempt four, since you already know two won't be enough. Double it to be safe. But I must warn you that this time, I will see it coming and this time I will grab you by the throat and I will throw you to the pack of wolves that is known as House Vendetta. And then your allies can try to save you, but I think the Agents of Extreme can handle them again, since they did such a wonderful job this past Sunday HAHAHAHAHA. Let's not kid ourselves here, Matthew. Sure this might start as a lumberjack match, as advertised, but we both know how it's going to end - a brawl. And personally I don't care if it happens. In fact I welcome it. Because I'm the one who has a legitimate reason to be upset, not you. I get it, your angry since you've lost a lot more matches than you've won lately, but at least you have something to look forward to with this Spartan's Cup. You already survived the first around against Stark was it? It doesn't matter, but what does matter is if you go on to win this tournament, you get to handpick your match at Pain for Pride, unless I misunderstood the concept. But if I'm right, then what an opportunity. Hell I'll even admit that you have a good shot at winning the whole damn thing. See that? That's the only compliment you'll ever get from me. Cherish it. I know it will mean a lot to you. But as for me and Pain for Pride, it's still up in the air. I-I SHOULD BE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPION RIGHT NOW. I'VE TRIED TO KEEP MY COOL SINCE RECKLESS WIRING BUT I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE. I HAD STAN BEAT. ACTUALLY NO, I HAD HIM MORE THAN BEAT. I HAD HIS LIFE HANGING IN THE BALANCE AND THEN LANNISTER COMES TO SAVE THE DAY AND GIVES HIM THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ON A SILVER PLATTER! I-I am still the rightful Answers World Championship. Even Stan knows that. It should be me vs Devan Dubian vs Brian Daniels. But how convenient it's all of the Elite members instead. What a coincidence. But I'm sure Brian and Devan are happy Stan is carrying my title, seeing as they have a better shot at winning with him in the match because if it was me? I would've bulldozed them like I did at Road to Redemption when I personally eliminated the both of those pipsqueaks. But you Matthew? You think you have a right to be mad? Your life is good and you don't even realize it. Instead you're too busy complaining about little losses that don't matter nor will they be remembered. As you can see, my blood is boiling and it has nothing to do with you either, but I have to unleash my built up frustration on someone and it just so happens that you'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time - again. For your sake, you better pray this ends in a brawl so you can escape through the crowd and commotion, because if not? Your ribs will be the next I break. Make sure to thank Sebastian for me.
Impact
Post May 14th 2015, 4:54 pm by Impact
It seems you've misunderstood me, Xavier. I thought I was loud and clear in saying that this isn't about seven World Championship reigns. This is not simply about beating Xavier Williams. This is about proving that my time spent in rehabilitation all of those months after last year's Pain for Pride was worth it. This is about continuing a run of exemplary performances that were cut short in my run last year as a result of the injuries I had sustained due to all of my hard-fought matches up until that point. You're taking what you've seen of me before and expecting it to be the same man you'll square off with in the ring on Voltage for that EAW Championship. Sure, you may have beaten Tyler Parker, but at the height of my success in my second Answers World Championship reign and unrestrained by the injuries that plagued my return in 2014, I defeated Tyler Parker multiple times. This isn't about him. This isn't about proving that last year's Pain for Pride was a fluke. I know he beat me, fair and square. I know that many men beat me in 2014, fair and square, no doubt about it. That's something that's never going to go away, having the best seat in the house to my injury-induced decline and being unable to do anything about it. I stayed in the ring like a trooper and I took my punishment in stride. I handled it as best as I could, but my losses have remained fresh in my mind after the reality of my defeat at Pain for Pride. Everything that I'm doing right now and everything that I'm going to do, it's all because of the way people like you reacted with bliss at my misfortune, Xavier. It's because of guys who couldn't accomplish a fraction of what I did taking pleasure in my suffering. If you're a wrestler who spends the majority of his career as a footnote in the middle of the show, maybe you can handle losing. Maybe you can handle not being able to perform at your best and still doing the fans the disservice of forcing them to watch you on a weekly basis. That's because people like that are content to be mediocre. They know what they are, and they understand their place in the universal pecking order. I can't blame them for wanting to continue earning a paycheck in spite of their talent or lack thereof, because many of these men have families to feed and they'll do what they can to do so. It is a privilege, not a right, to work in this business and to compete for this company. In all of my years, I have never taken that for granted and I have operated accordingly. However, I absolutely refuse to stand idly by and watch while talentless ingrates content to gain just another paycheck wipe their feet on the floor of my legend. My motivation has never been money, and so you know my return to the ring has nothing to do with that. I don't do it for a paycheck. I don't do it to feed my family. I'm doing this because I'm gifted in a way that nobody else who has ever walked in a ring has been, and despite the similarities I'd previously drawn between us, what you'll notice almost immediately in our match on Voltage is the fact that I am not like you, Xavier; I'm better. 

You spoke of me as if everything I'm capable of is in the past-tense. That's a mistake you'll wish you hadn't made when you lock horns with the most formidable extremist this business has ever seen. I'm not talking about any other legend you've crossed paths with before. I couldn't care less that you've made a name for yourself at the expense of the greats in an era that preceded you. No matter what you've done to get where you are or who you've beaten, my name won't be added to that list because I am not anyone who you've beaten before. I am not an opponent you've seen before. You don't know what kind of Y2Impact you're going to see on Voltage. You have no idea whatsoever if you're going to see the hobbling, bedraggled Y2Impact that you and everyone else saw last year. I'd say that I'm uncertain myself, but I wouldn't have returned unless I knew where I was at physically. When I watched Charlie Scene fail to capture the EAW Championship at the Grand Rampage despite my repeated attempts to assist him in his pursuit, I knew then that it wasn't him who was going to be the next EAW Champion. Charlie Scene had been under my tutelage, had listened carefully to all of the wisdom I'd been so desperate to impart to him, and as you raised that title in victory, I had an epiphany. "This isn't what I signed up for," I thought. To take a backseat to another man and watch while they become EAW Champion with the skills that I had given them was no longer in the cards. I have a passion for competition that nobody else will ever understand, and on that night, I confirmed to myself that my months of rigorous rehab and recovery were finally over when the fire in my eyes and the will to fight were simultaneously reawakened. I've listened to "elitists" call me a company man and dismiss my presence in this business as if I weren't a six-time World Champion, but a legend in name alone. I've been ridiculed for many things in the past, I've been criticized, and I've been spat on, but never have I felt more disrespected than the last ten months I was away from the ring. It made me understand that it isn't what you've done that ultimately matters, but the lasting image of yourself you leave. I do not intend to inspire other competitors to be my equal, because they can't be me. They can't have natural talent that nobody else possesses. They need to work to get where they are, and I'd never disrespect someone who works for what they've got. Charlie Scene can't be me. Xavier Williams can't be me. Only I can be me, and what I do best is turn opportunity into conquest. Right now, that opportunity is for the EAW Championship against Xavier Williams on Voltage, and that conquest is undeniable respect.

Last edited by Y2Impact on May 14th 2015, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post May 14th 2015, 4:46 pm by Guest
Dynasty 5/15/15 – Promo #3

Vance: I’ve got to say Christopher; I’m surprised you had the gumption to say what you said. Actually, no I’m not. I always knew your balls would drop eventually. I seem to have that effect on people. It’s like as soon as they begin to realize just a little bit about whom they’re in the ring with, they also realize that they need to actually speak to me like I’m a man and not some kid. I mean, I understand why. It’s not every day you see somebody like me. Most people ten matches in to their career would be setting up rings in high school gyms rather than holding their own toe-to-toe with the Elite. So everybody seems to come at me with an air of superiority about them, like the fact that they’ve been in this business longer than me means they’ve got everything in the bag. What they fail to understand that I’ve grown up surrounded by this business. They fail to realize that I’ve grown up pushing myself to the very limits in competition; I’m no stranger to wrestling – simply a different version. So in that regard, I’m no stranger to having to step my game up and rise to the occasion. That’s what separates me from the others here in EAW; and that’s why when they hear me speak, they realize that I’m not fucking kidding around.

But it makes me feel disappointed when you decide to put some damn bass in your voice, then proceed to tell me a bunch of shit I already know. You seem so confident still that I’m right where you want me, and perhaps I am. But you’re failing to see that I’ve pulled you right where I want you as well. What did you think the plan was in the first place? I’ve clearly understood this whole time why I need to beat you. Because, like you said, getting wins and championships changes people’s minds. Getting this win over you will change everybody’s mind who thinks that you should be in front of me in line for a title shot, just because you think you’re entitled to a “rematch” and that means you get to take precedence over everybody else. In my mind, the way you tarnished the title disqualifies you from a rematch until you can prove yourself as not a bane on our sport. I’m not just going to stand by and be secretive about my intentions. I’m here because I aspire to do big things, just like everybody here. One of those big things I want to do? Beat you on Dynasty and prove you wrong, and in a way that will earn your respect – which you failed to earn anybody’s respect in the way you beat people like you did during your “illustrious” championship reign, by the way. Just like you said I should do, I’ve been gunning to do this whole damn time. 

But what really gets me, is you think I forgot about people underestimating you. I haven’t. It simply doesn’t matter to me, because I’m not one of those people who underestimates you. I’ve given you your due props. But you’re not giving me mine. You say I “had” potential and you say that my ten wins means nothing. And in this match? You’re right. But you’re being entirely short sighted. Because you seem to think that my past showings are absolutely no indication of our current showing. You seem to think that after ten wars where I brought motherfuckers the fight of their life, that all of a sudden I’m going to walk in to the ring with you and suddenly realize that you’re some kind of fucking mythical god or technical specimen. You seem to think that I’m just going to suddenly bow to your whims and you’re going to walk all over me. But I’m not that simple. My past showings will tell you exactly what you’re in the ring with: a fucking savage beast. But not a beast that’s delusional to the dangers that surround him. I know very well just how skilled you are. I know you are very capable of beating me, clean or dirty. I just don’t understand why you keep relying on your stupid fucking tricks. Perhaps you think variety is the spice of life, but I’d rather eat pizza two days in a row than eat pizza followed by liver and onions. And trust me, the fans have about the same reaction to you “keeping things fresh and entertaining” as they would if they ate that nasty liver shit. 

That’s why on Friday you’re going to see an entirely new level of intensity out of me. Because I know I have to step my game up. But you? You’re talking a bigger game, but the substance of said game seems to me more like an insecure kid who’s trying so hard to convince everybody that he really is as great as he says he is, by trying to excuse his indiscretions and passing it off as some flashy new way of doing things, when the true reality is you’re simply scared to man the fuck up and dig down deep to the wells of who you truly are to come up with the will needed to win. Instead, when the going gets a little too tough for you, you fall back on your dirty tricks because it’s simply easier to do that. There’s no denying you have talent, as your win against Jacob Senn proved, but there’s also no denying that your bag of tricks is holding you back from realizing the apex of your talent, as your win against Psycho Brody proved. This whole evolution shit with the losing the weight and “adding skill?” It’s great and all, but it’s a fucking façade. All you cutting weight and adding a few new moves is, is you trying to put a fresh coat of red paint on an apple that’s been rotten to the core for years. At the core of your being, you’re still a rotten fucking embarrassment to a sport that was supposed to be about capturing the spirit of fierce warriors who rely on their own skill rather than tricks.

Also, if you want to know why I didn’t win the Grand Rampage? I said this already, ad nauseum but I’ll remind you. I don’t need to win the Grand Rampage. Winning the Grand Rampage is akin to winning the lottery, because realistically it doesn’t take too much skill to be able to sneak up behind somebody and lift them over the top rope of the ring. I think the finish of that match proves just how indecisive the match can be. I have many years to win that match before my career is over. There are plenty of other ways to earn shots at titles. Take for example… beating a former National Elite Champion in order to make a case for your own shot at said Championship?

Christopher this is your last warning. Get your fucking mind right when you’re in the ring with me. You’re coming at me like you’re a hunter waiting for a wolf to wander by so you can shoot it while it’s not looking. But the sheer fact of the matter is, is that you’re going face to face with a wolf, and that wolf is going to be right in your face. And the kind of hunter you need to be is the kind of hunter who realizes just how fucking savage the beast attacking him is, and digs down deep to overcome him. I have no doubt that you can do it, I mean anybody can win on any given night. But let me ask you. What happened when those people like “Pop” underestimated you? The got put in their place. So then tell me why would you make the same fucking mistake as them? You need to realize that just because you’ve been evolving doesn’t mean you’re above me. You and me are virtually equals in that ring, and the ass kicking I lay on you in Cairo will finally open your eyes to that hard truth. The truth that no matter how big and bad you are, there’s always somebody who’s bigger and badder, so everybody, you, me, even a formerly self-professed “gawd” like Mr. DEDEDE always have room for improvement. You need to realize that you aren’t the only one that is pushing themselves to be the absolute best, and you also need to realize that your coward’s tactics are evidence that for some reason – be it because you’ve fallen back on being lazy after good improvement, or you're just simply delusional – you haven’t been trying as hard as the others in EAW.

Christopher, you and I will be meeting on Friday, don’t worry. I’m going to be backing up my words with everything I have, don’t worry. I won’t be phased by any of your bullshit - because I’ve never let anything get in the way of me and accomplishing my goals and dreams, I always keep moving forward - don’t worry. I will be ready for your pathetic tricks, don’t worry. And I will be whipping your ass raw, win lose or draw, don’t worry. And I hope on Friday you show up and realize that you’re going to have to reach in to reserves you’ve never had to previously if you want to win. I’ve never liked a bad fight, I came here to go through the wars. I know you have it in you to bring me that fight, it just depends on whether or not you actually want to man the fuck up enough to actually do it.

Don’t fucking disappoint me, Chris.

Last edited by Vance Tybull on May 14th 2015, 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mishap)
Tarah Nova
Post May 14th 2015, 12:39 pm by Tarah Nova
*The scene begins with Tarah Nova standing in front of a fire pit. As the camera zooms in, it shows Tarah holding a photo of each Vixen. After a moment, Tarah starts to throw the photographs into the flames one at a time as she speaks.*

Maddie; I showed her that this company isn't made for little girls. Ariana Lopez; She quickly learned that beauty isn't everything. Cherish;  Sadly, I had to beat the wizarding world out of her head. Cameron Ella Ava;  Well she made me into the Villain I am and has felt the backfire from it. Haruna Sakazaki;  I basically broke her pride and made her rethink her career. And last Alexis Parthenopaeus; I...huh, Well would you look at that...*Tarah hold the photo of Alexis Parthenopaeus in her hand as she stares at it. A wild smirk slowly appears on her face.* Now out of all of the Vixens in EAW today, this one sticks out like a sore thumb to me. The reason why? The reason behind that is because I haven’t Destroyed her yet. Why haven't I done that yet? Well basically EAW really hasn't had the chance to weed out their Vixens Division in a while and I guess they finally did. Happily they found me a new Vixen to play with--and not just any Vixen either. A Vixen that believes she is the chaos that haunts the world outside of this reality..wait what? I mean really? Alexis, do you really believe you're that? Let me get this straight, you're the quote in quote “Corrupted Dragon” and you also think your the chaos of the world. Um, no. Excuse me but I think not, Captain. First of all, You’re not a Dragon. I should know, I play the hell out of Skyrim and none of those Dragons are as ugly as you. And secondly if you were a Dragon, I would've already Fus Ro Dah’d you into next week. Plus you can’t fly so...just no.  Anyway, with this whole “Chaos” thing, let me break down what it really means, alright? Chaos is supposed to mean mayhem, havoc, shambles, hell even hoopla for god sake! But when you say Chaos, All I think of is confusion for you. Like as in wow this girl is really confused on what the fuck she's talking about. You are no Chaos. Chaos is suppose to be unstoppable and you're nothing near unstoppable. I mean, yes, you won your FIRST match. Great Job but after that...nothing. zipp. not a win in sight. You lost everything after that. You couldn't even knock off Maddie! The little girl that believes in Unicorn and thinks hugging people can save their lives. I mean really! So I think its funny that you have the nerve you walk in and self proclaimed yourself as Chaos. The reason why I say self proclaimed is because no one believes in your chaos. Hell, My pinkie has more Chaos then you do. So I think its time for you to get real and get out. Leave the dark and chaos to the real Vixen.

*Tarah points at herself as she stares at the camera with a smile on her face*

So at the end of it all Chaos talk, I believe it's time for you find out what kind of Devilish Vixen I am. So I’m going to tell you who I truly am. Alexis, I am the woman that has overcame everything that was led out in her way. From hopeless Vixens to beating the holy hell out of Lethal and winning the Vixens Championship. Before that, I decided to become the Vixen Killer because I noticed that no one in the damn Company would do anything about this failing division. I worked my ass off to rise this place to newer heights. I made history while the others just stood around with their thumbs up their asses. After returning, I became the new Master of Fear and have been running havoc on Vixens lives just like yours. I am also known as the Savior of the Division. If it wasn't for me, this Division would have stayed dead. I am the reason why this Division lives and WILL continue to live even when I leave this place. Till then, everyone is stuck with me and they better get use to it. *Tarah Shrugs* On Dynasty, I get to show you what a Vixen is suppose to be like. Its the Queen vs the Dragon and believe me when I say that I have slayed uglier things then you before breakfast. So when you walk down the ramp thinking you're so wicked and scary, just remember who is standing in the ring waiting for you. Me. My name is Tarah Nova and trust me, I am ready to slay you, oh wise dragon. Believe that.

*Tarah Nova finally throws the photograph of Alexis Parthenopaeus in the flames before walking away. The cameraman films Tarah leaving before returning to the fire. Zooming into the fire, it catches the last sight of the fire burning Alexis’ photo into nothing but ash. The camera fades out.*
TLA
Post May 14th 2015, 10:48 am by TLA
~Michelle McGillislutty sashays down the Sexual Panther Productions runway as photographers try to take pictures up her sparkling blue halter dress.~

Michelle: I’m back bitches.

~Michelle spins around as she places a long finger into her mouth and slowly licks it off.~

Michelle: I am here today to announce my next film produced by the great minds at Sexual Panther Productions. Get ready everyone for Assvengers 2: Age of Asstron. If you think that title sounds repetitive, think again. When you got as much ass as I do, you gotta say it twice!

~TLA strides down the runway smiling out at his many fans as he steps up to Michelle’s side and puts his arm around her shoulder.~

TLA: Mamacita...I could not be more proud of you Michelle! You have really made it! Everyone look… this woman has accomplished her dreams… and so can you!

Michelle: I sure have TLA. I am a serious actress now and I will not accept anything less than a leading role in my award winning films. That is why I will be playing all of the Assvengers by myself with absolutely no assistance! Also unlike some of the ripoff films out there, there will be no SHIELD in my movie, because everyone knows that Michelle McGillislutty needs no protection.

~A fat guy tries to climb up onto the stage as Michelle looks repulsed. He appears to be high on meth and trying to jerk off but is caught by security and dragged away.~

TLA: Thank you Michelle. Now I will take questions from you… my adoring fans!

~A neckbeard approaches the stage with a microphone as he sets down his nachos on the side of the stage. Security quickly confiscates the nachos.~

Neckbeard: TLA, I am your biggest fan! But when you didn’t show up to my birthday party I was really sad. 

TLA: Lo siento mi amigo. Tengo un gran regalo para ti. Here is a signed photo of The Sexual Panther himself.

Neckbeard: Oh my god TLA thank you! I will need this late at night when my wife is not in the mood. Now I have a very important question. Where is King Mustafa?

TLA: I have no comment on that, this is only for questions for me or for Michelle.

Neckbeard: Alright TLA. I was wondering if you…

TLA: That’s all the time we have for questions! I appreciate all of you coming out here today! You have made my time here in…

~One of the security guards whispers something into TLA’s ear.~

TLA: Cairo! You have made my time here in Cairo absolutely… amazing! But it’s not over yet… no I will give you even more! 

Michelle: And so will I, because when Michelle is in town, she gives it all away.

TLA: Classic Michelle. But now the men are speaking and we have important matters to discuss. You see Michelle, Montell Smooth has continued to spread the hate around… but I have a special announcement planned right here, right now for him.

~An old white man walks up behind TLA and hands him a brown paper bag. TLA reaches in and pulls out a bucket.~

TLA: I have through my own business acumen negotiated a deal for both me and Montell Smooth to be the new faces of a successful restaurant chain right here in Cairo! Hopefully with Montell’s cooperation we will expand this venture worldwide! Qué restaurante? 

~TLA points to a large screen positioned behind the stage as a graphic appears to wild applause from the Egyptian crowd.~

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 UUTe4o4

TLA: That’s right! TLA and Montell Smooth are now the official faces of KFC here in Egypt! See Montell, I took your advice to heart when you said I was like rice crispies, only instead I have taken it to another level entirely. Now when you think of the crispiness of TLA you will think of the crispiness of KFC! We are proud to bring you the inspirational taste of fried chicken and give you fat unhealthy people someone to look up to when you stuff your face with garbage! So the next time you decide to skip your workout and make a poor life decision, you just need to remember… TLA says you are a good person. Montell Smooth says you are a great person! Think about the struggle that I went through before my inspirational victory over Lucian Black on Dynasty. Think about the struggle Montell Smooth went through before he well… didn’t quite defeat Mr. DEDEDE on Dynasty… but he didn’t lose either and that’s what counts! This week on Dynasty when I face off against Montell Smooth, I know that he will shake my hand in respect and accept his place by my side as the face of KFC. Seguir luchando fuerte, mis amigos!

Michelle: OOOOOOOOOOOO yea Montell, you sexy Alpha Male! I have no doubt that TLA will NOT be feeling the Pounce on Dynasty… but swing by the Poon Palace later tonight and I will let you feel my Pounce baby!

~Michelle McGillislutty winks out at the fans as she and TLA strut back down the runway and out of sight.~

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next