Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

AlexisDiemos
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post March 29th 2015, 2:11 am by AlexisDiemos
“So your name is Scarlett Reign hm? I wonder if that last name means something.” 

Once more the camera is seen on the floor, looking up at the darkened pipes that exist above the catwalks of the arena. The clicking of her heels resonates throughout the arena as Alexis’ boot lands in front of the camera, her pale hands reaching down and lifting up to glance at the camera. Her eyes are slightly narrowed, staring into the lens before she holds her hand out dropping it to the arena floor below. There is a slight crashing sound and the camera breaks into static before it finally clears. It is facing up again, with the screen cracked and the lens all but shattered. Through the broken glass Alexis is seen dropping from the sky, her arms spread out. The broken glass reflects her arms, segmenting them so that they look like wings as she descends to the floor. 

“It’s about time. Finally...your last name is Reign. I wonder if that means you’ll soon be the queen of our little kingdom? I have no real quarrel with you...to be honest I would like to see that kingdom come to fruition...but to get that kingdom to come you have to go past the gate. I don’t know if you are strong enough. So, I’ll face you first. I’ll see if you have that spout of darkness, that bit of corruption in you, to overcome me. If you do...you’ll be able to succeed. Once you have succeeded...I’ll take everything away from you. So says the Corrupting Queen. Come little ant...let’s take over a kingdom.”
JordanCiserano
Post March 28th 2015, 9:55 pm by JordanCiserano
::The scene opens to Jordan Ciserano Quezon Memorial Circle in Quezon, Philippians. Jordan is wearing a full suit and his aviator sunglasses chewing a piece of gum. He sees the camera, spits it and smacks it away right into a garbage can. Some fans run over to Jordan trying to make himself look good in front of the camera touching his hair as he notices the fans and takes a picture with them signing a t-shirt for them. He looks straight at the camera while signing it and thanks the fans greatly as they smile and walk away from him. Jordan looks at the shrine then back to the camera beginning to speak.::

Jordan Ciserano: Hello everybody! How are you doing today? Living and Winning, Surviving and Thriving? Man I sure hope so because that is exactly what Caliban and I have been doing throughout EAW since we came here. Whether we are in a tag team match, whether we are out numbered in the ring, or whether we have the man advantage we have shown that we will dominate in any situation that comes upon us. All of this was evident in our match last week in the “Elimination Chase” chain of matches where it was Caliban and I versus Alessandro De Borgia. And if you didn’t see this, it is like if you haven’t seen “Psycho!” in that you really should watch it because it’s an instant classic.

::Jordan tips his sunglasses down to the bottom of his nose looking above his sunglasses smiling, knowing how good that that match really was. He gives the look then pushes his glasses back up his nose. He fixes his tie and keeps talking with a great smile on his face.::

Jordan Ciserano: This match started out with Caliban and I coming out to the ring and giving Alessandro a fair warning about what will happen next if he decided to come into the ring to face us. And it looked as if he would actually use what little brains he has and leave the ring… but instead he rolls out and grabs a chair like the bloke he is. Luckily for Death By Velocity his decision would work to our favor because the numbers game never lies. And right when Alessandro knocked me down it was a clear opening for Death By Velocity to take advantage of him, which we did. Superkicks followed by Deadly Rain and it was over!

::Jordan opens his arms wide as a fountain in the background sprays wide going higher than it was before. Jordan sees this and smirks at it knowing that his impact was see by land and by water. He walks closer to the shrine looking at how high it is wondering if his height in EAW can go that high. He looks back down and continues speaking.::

Jordan Ciserano: Alessandro we gave you a warning man and you were too bull headed to ignore it my friend. We gave you a chance to walk out of the ring like a man, with your head still high, not taking any pain whatsoever. But you decided that you wanted to be the hero, you wanted to be Superman and without sounding to cliché, we were your kryptonite. And instead of you being put on a pedestal for taking down Death By Velocity… we put on the D-List instead. And maybe, just maybe, we taught you a very valuable lesson. If you are down two to one, run bitch run because death (figurative) is coming your way.

::Jordan gives a throat slashing motion and shakes his head in disbelief that anybody would still get in the ring with him. Shaking his head the sun is directly on his face so Jordan moves as close as he can to the walls leaning against them so that he doesn’t mess up his perfect tan. Looking more relaxed than ever he takes off his sunglasses and pulls out another piece of gum and starts chewing talking more.::

Jordan Ciserano: And with that match completed and won, we have really shown our dominance. From outnumbered, to having the man advantage we truly have shown our skills and our potential in EAW as a team. With that said the last match in the Elimination Chase lineup is in fact Death By Velocity vs. Death By Velocity, Ciserano vs. Caliban, Brother vs. Brother. Where we have to prove that we are great as individuals as well as in a team, while beating the living shit out of each other for a chance at the Pure Championship something that would skyrocket either of our careers, so it’ll come down to one match to see who deserves it more and who is the better brother. The better brother being me of course.

::Jordan points to himself with a grand smile and he winks at the camera. He stays where he has been looking pretty conformable continuing to speak in a direct but light way.::

Jordan Ciserano: You see Caliban and I as I am sure you know l, have known each other for a very long time; training together, traveling together and just hanging out together meaning that we know each other almost too well. With this knowledge only comes greater difficulty when we fight because I know what he'll do and visa-versa I go for a Superkick and he will certainly counter, he goes for a dropkick and I will counter it no problem because I know it’s coming. This match is going to be so technical even the camera men will have a hard time keeping up with all of the action in the center of that ring cutting back and forth faster than a camera in a Bourne movie.

::Jordan moves around as quick as possible causing the camera to go into a complete frenzy just shaking around. After Jordan stops and the camera refocuses with Jordan saying “You may float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, but your hands can’t hit what your eyes can’t see.” Laughing, having fun with the circumstance as long as he’s in it.::

Jordan Ciserano: In fact this match is a lot like the 1994 Academy Awards with Pulp Fiction and Forrest Gump. Everybody who gets to see these two masterpieces will be a winner. In the crowd, backstage, hell even the ref will be a true winner to what their eyes have seen in the stage that is the ring. But it will also be like those two classics because it tough for a winner to emerge and win the coveted award of being the best. It will be a fight that will be so tough on each other... mentally and physically that it will require my best to win this thing. Because as much as I want to see Caliban succeed as well alone as we do together, I am going to become that star winning the award as number one contender, which will only be a precursor to the Pure Championship. Leaving Caliban as a bust.

::Still laughing Jordan walks around the shine to see a great group of people. Trying to discretely walk back he crouches across the walls, but a fan walks over to him and asks him for an autograph. Seeing the Death By Velocity t-shirt in his hand he takes it and signs his name right over Caliban’s body on it. The fan looking confused looks at the t-shirt and remembers the match before thanking Jordan and Jordan thanking him back. Looking at the camera again Jordan goes “oops” and keeps on going.::

Jordan Ciserano: And that’s what all of this is about, gaining the Pure Championship and launching my career into A-List stardom. Once you obtain that gold belt, you get new prestige and new respect from everybody backstage… you get noticed a whole helluva lot more than you would otherwise, and you get your name written down in the EAW history books which can never be take away. So in this match against Caliban, I know that I will be fighting just as hard as if this was the title match because I want that gold more than anything. Sure I have only been in EAW for a short time compared to some other wrestlers, but with that title around my waist shining away. It’ll show the impact that I have been making. But none of that will be able to happen if I can’t win this match against Caliban.

::Jordan looks sincerely to the camera knowing that if he loses he will have to work his way back up to the height where he is at, building up both momentum and the streak that he has going on. See the sun creep over across the wall he puts his sunglasses back on and talks some more.::

Jordan Ciserano: Now if I am guessing right, I am guessing that you are thinking “How will Jordan ever win this match if it’s going to be a stalemate the entire time. Caliban seems to know him to well and he has the exact same motivation.” Well you are more than fair in thinking or even saying it because it’s a very good question. The answer is simple, the Jordan Ciserano that he see’s when I face him at Voltage will not be the same Johnny Cage that he teams with every single week. Like always I will bring my best mental and physical game which will be more than necessary, but this week there will be no messing around, no fun and games. That meaning that if he messes up… hell even if he doesn’t he’ll Superkick right to the jaw.

::Jordan gives a Superkick to the air and then snaps back like he was getting hit by it landing on the ground holding his jaw in pain. The crowd of people see him and begin to clap for his preview of what will happen on Voltage. Jordan gets up from the ground , brushes off his suit and takes a bow to the crowd with many of the people now taking pictures of Jordan. Jordan smiling continues.::

Jordan Ciserano: This doesn’t mean that I am going to ditch everything that I do on a regular basis for a full out brawler style of wrestling because that has never gotten me anywhere and I know it won’t get me anywhere this week. Instead I am going to focus on submissions and ground attacks. One, I’ve always wanted to see him tap, and two he’s a highflyer so if I can keep him down by targeting his legs I should have a bit easier time… Oh and if he does try his 630 splash I will pull of the ultimate counter. Brace yourselves it’s a big one… I will roll out of the way. Genius right! No matter how beaten I am I know that he will be beaten worse so I will have some time to move to the side. So I will!

::Jordan again lays on the ground and then rolls to the side pinning an imaginary person then hitting the pin with his hand. The crowd claps again as Jordan repeats his previous actions looking happier than ever to perform in front of the smallest of crowds as much as the biggest of crowds. Brushing off his suit he moves to another point of the memorial waving to the crowd and going to the other side.::

Jordan Ciserano: I know, I know “it’s not that simple, it never is” and that goes with this week ten fold. But like any good movie with this premise when a friend must battle another friend I have some tricks up my sleeve that nobody has seen before. Yes it’s true! I do! And when I say tricks I don’t mean having one extra move to my arsenal and trying to pass that as a game changing advantage, (though my enziguri has gotten better). Instead my tricks are in my mind, where my mental game is stronger now than it ever has been after winning and surviving throughout this tournament.

::He fixes his sleeve and points to his head. Then he stops remembering something dark from his past and his present. He gets knocked back a little then comes back shaking his head like something is trying to enter it. He smacks it knocking out the bad spirit and yells “NOT THIS TIME PUNKIN!” He shakes his head again knocking it out from his mind. With his eyes growing wide he pulls his hair back getting serious with a stone cold face on.::

Jordan Ciserano: Punkin’ that insane Thing that attempts to bring you down to your lowest point by somehow knowing some of your deepest weaknesses tearing your mind apart so much that you couldn’t even attempt to compete without being knocked out of the mental game. But how are you going to knock me out? Huh? Sure you know me and my secrets, but I know all I need is a beam of light and you’re burnt down to ashes. I know that you have no power over me, my mind, or power over anything that I do. So go ahead and try to find a weakness in me! Go ahead and expose it! My mind is primed to take you down. Punkin’ I love it when you are with me you maniac, but this week you are against me, you are the enemy. Punkin’ I am going to shine a light on you and make it so you won’t be able to say a word. Though after all the drinking you do I bet you won’t be able to speak anyways. I am going to take that mental game down you crazy SoB and you will be useless in this match.

::He cross his arms in an “X” formation and shakes his head angrier that Punkin’ would try to get into his head. He spits his gum at the camera and then snaps out of it. Turning back into himself he says “That’s the Jordan you’ll see” and then talks more.::

Jordan Ciserano: And without the mental, it all comes down to the physical, the wrestling. I’ve already addressed how this match will be a counter fest at the heart of it. We know each other’s move sets better than our own sometimes after all the sparring that we’ve done, so trying to get a jab in there will be crucial. With this I know that I can’t go for the giant Superkick every time but I have to know for kick kicks and punches so that I can work him down in submission and into those ground attacks I was talking about earlier. But to beat him physically in this match I am doing to have to get him down with the smallest of attacks so that I can slowly break Caliban down to the ground. And then once I break him down, I will bust him open. Sorry mate, but I’m showing no mercy for this match.

::He shrugs saying “sorry” and quickly begins speaking to the camera again.::

Jordan Ciserano: This match will require speed, stamina, and perfection. Something that both Caliban and I can and will achieve when we face each other for Voltage. It will be a tough fight; one that will beat us both to the ground but in the end it’s a guarantee that Death By Velocity will win this match. Whether in a literal sense because both members are going to be wrestling, or whether it means that we are going to put on such a great match due to our chemistry and our natural ability we will be put into the big time no matter who wins I can guarantee that Death By Velocity will win in both ways in the Philippians… it’s just a matter of which member will win. And I can guarantee that I am the member who will take this match over and the member who will win the Pure Championship.

::He does the discount double check and smile knowing that he has the advantage.::

Jordan Ciserano: Caliban, for this match I’ll shake your hand, you’ll shake mine and we will fight the best fight of our lives against each other. I can’t wait to fight you for the first time in forever because I know that I have become a much greater star than I ever could have been then. Just know that the Jordan you see is not the Johnny Cage that I aspire to be. I want that title, and I am going to beat you down for it so be prepared to Test Your Might, because I am aiming for a fatality. Caliban, Punkin’ best of luck mates, I can’t wait for this match.

::He smiles to the camera now more confidant than he was before, being more than prepared. He fixes his suit again and smiles to the camera ready to throw his sunglasses like he always does but then he stops putting them back on remembering something that Caliban said.::

Jordan Ciserano: Oh and by the way I did make it to Tibet, and up in those mountains those monks taught me a lesson in the art of war… “Mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy.”  And that is exactly what you are going to experience Caliban, complete surprise that will render you useless.

::Jordan smiles again and throws his glasses flicking his wrist then pointing to the camera and nodding his head in respect for Caliban as the camera turns to black.::
Caliban
Post March 28th 2015, 7:30 pm by Caliban
When the world gives you a chance at the finish line sometimes you need to walk over friends, family and partners to get there, do whatever it takes to climb that ladder 

Old Man Adeus

We open on Caliban standing in front of the EAW backdrop, he is backstage at Reckless wiring, He and Sinnesy made the decision to Fly to Ireland for the week they had off from international duty. Both had been exhausted after the constant barrage of the Elimination chase and needed sometime in a more comfortable environment. So being wrestling fans they didn't miss the chance to fly to Germany and check out EAW action as fans in the crowd, unfortunately the EAW management found out they where there and decided to ask Caliban to cut a promo for the Elimination chase finals in the Philippines in 7 days time

Caliban: 1 more match, just one more match and I get my shot, because thats what this is about, 1 shot, I don't get gold if I win this, I don't get a plaque or a trophy, I get one shot at that Pure Title and that shot to a man with nothing to show for his efforts so far is more precious than any recognition he will earn for winning this damn thing. The very fact that Jordan and I were put into contention for this title instead of the New Breed title that is traditionally the first rung on the ladder for a singles wrestler here is something we both regard as a compliment. BUT! Now it is time to stop talking about Jordan Ciserano as my ally and start talking about him as the 

He stops, thinking carefully over his words, he scratches the back of his head and hums into a sigh 

Caliban: Ok, right, ahhhhhh I guess I need to start talking about Jordan Ciserano like he is the guy I am going to kick in the face so damn hard his Grand kids will end up with a birth mark. We knew it would come to this, when it came down to the fourway there was only one conclusion as to how this thing was going to go, when we both made it through that, well

He shrugs his shoulders

Caliban: Did any of you think it was going to go any other way, what you will witness on Sunday night will be a sight that isn't seen often on a typical weekly wrestling show, it will be as intense as anything that happens in Germany tonight, to the men forced to follow this I apologise but you may as well pack your bags, get in the car and make the next town early because I am going to leave that crowd exhausted. Charlie Scene and Y2J could hang the Champion from the god damn roof by his legs and the crowd will sit there oblivious to the whole damn thing still lost in the havoc that will of just been put on display, I haven't spoke to Jordan since I left Japan, I think he was headed for some shrine in tibet or something and I hope he found it because he should of been praying from the moment the refs hand hit the mat in Tokyo but in the end Jordan Ciserano hasn't got a prayer in the world that pure title is mine

He lets out a small laugh before continuing 

Caliban: All my career I have done nothing but prove myself and when I walked into EAW I continued that trend, I won my first match, I beat a man twice my size surrounded by the entire New Breed roster and even beat a couple of them up too. And when Ciserano joined me here we continued that dominance proving if you get in my face I will use you as a trampoline before you even know what's going on. And as for Ciserano, look I know he's my buddy, my partner and all that but at Sunday night Velocity he will be just another toy from the box used to elevate me one step closer to my goals and proving every doubter wrong. Ladies and gentlemen my name is Jordan Adeus Punkin Caliban, I am the Artful Dodger of Professional wrestling and I will be the next EAW pure title holder, don't believe me? Just watch.... INCOMING!

We open in darkness with the sound of footsteps echoing off close walls as they splash through puddles indiscriminately, a dim light from a camera lights a little bit of the way ahead, a voice breaks the darkness 

Voice: Dude why the hell am I in a sewer right now? How in the hell is this where 2 college trained sports entertainment camera operators and a god damn former ESPN journalist should be? in the fucking sewer?

Another voice answers him sharply 

Voice: Look for the last time, I was told to go to this location, you know the drill we have been in this kind of environment before, it's just where this Punkin guy likes to hang out, so shut the hell up 

As they start to move again in the distance the sound of a mass crowd cheering and clapping seems to be coming from the far end of the tunnel the camera crew are in, there is a mild orange light illuminating the space beyond. As the crew grow closer to the end they hear a familiar voice, Punkin is talking to the crowd

Punkin: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! FREAKS, REJECTS AND THOSE OF YOU WE HAVEN'T CAME UP WITH LABELS FOR YET WELCOME! WELCOME TO ANOTHER TRAVELING MASKERADE, I AM YOUR HOST AS PER USUAL, WELCOME TO MY HOUSE! AND MAKE YOURSELVES AT HOME!

The crew finally reach the end of the tunnel and the sight they come upon is one of mass anarchy below, Punkin stands behind a podium across from the tunnel and just below it on a stage, at this point we switch to the crews camera and they take a sweep of the crowd revealing a few hundred people wearing some incredibly intricate masks, they all stand in front ot the stage staring at Punkin in awe. Punkin quiets them down, his hood pulled up so he looks more like an old priest than a dude in a luchadore mask 

Punkin: But I invited you here to make you a promise before we shake this city from below and party till we pass the fuck out! 

He starts to laugh, it rings through the cavernous room filling every crevice with sound 

Punkin: My friends the next time I stand in front of you will I will be holding either a shot at or have with me something so pure that it is screaming to be filled with the filth and the chaos only we here in this room can bring. I will win the EAW Pure title for each and everyone of you! For each and everyone of us!

He raises his arms high following the priest motif 

Punkin: WE ARE THE UNCLEAN, THE UNWANTED, THE LEFT BEHIND AND THE FORGOTTEN BUT SOON WE WILL TAKE AN INSTITUTION AND MAKE IT AN EMBARRASSMENT SIMPLY FOR OUR ENJOYMENT, SO IT REPRESENTS US NOT WHAT THE NORMAL FOLKS WANT IT TOO!

A voice from the crowd shouts something about Jordan Ciserano and Punkin quickly turns on the man shouting 

Punkin: The next time you interrupt me I will feed you your fucking esophagus, as for Ciserano, in any other circumstances Jordan would be in the crowd with you tonight getting this party going. But this week he isn't welcome at our table, you see on Sunday night he will be my enemy not my friend, on Sunday night we will not be the 2 half amazing halfs that have become known as Death By Velocity. On Sunday night I am going to take that kid to the limit, I am doing to teach him things he has never realised about what it means to be in a ring fighting for something. After I am done on Sunday night if any man wishes to question whether Jordan Ciserano has paid his dues in the wrestling buisness tell him to come talk to Ciserano's tag partner because folks Ill be the one those cheques are made out too. That Pure title shot is mine and then the belt will be too, to all of you again I promise you this... A NEW PURE CHAMPION...... THIS..... WAY...... COMES!!!!!!!!!

And with that the crowd erupts and a heavy bass track fills the room as Punkin Stage dives into the crowd to end the promo
Post March 28th 2015, 5:40 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #4 "How it goes"

*Keller sits in a hotel room, he looks tired, he's wearing a Trenchcoat, Jeans and black boots*

Keller: *gets up* it is time now... To lend me your hate in a project... Just Kidding!! I'm not Draven, but of course I have something to say, I'm Kerry Keller after all... I'm famous for having a lot to say. So... Tomorrow is my fated match against, The Frequent Flyer, The Freak, and The Jobber. I went to the gym today and gave myself a good workout to be ready, and you guys better be ready for Draven, Tyberns and I, we've already shown that we don't play around, and we aren't beaten easily. We have nothing to prove... Besides our superiority over every single other person in EAW. We're completely ready and capable of doing that... Now

*Taylor walks out of the bathroom, she's fully clothed and her hair is wet*

Keller: Oh, hey sweets, didn't know you were out of the shower!!

Taylor: Yep... Are you talking to yourself again?

Keller: no, don't you see the camera? *points to the camera*

Taylor: are you trying to make a sex ta-

Keller: NO, I'm trying to cut a promo!!

Taylor: ooooh well.. I mean.... We could

Keller: as I was saying, The New Ministry... Are juggernauts of the Wrestling business, and we'll be ready to show it tomorrow... Be sure of that
Montell Smooth
Post March 28th 2015, 2:16 am by Montell Smooth
I told everyone the day that I came back to EAW, that not only was I going to win the Grand Rampage, but that I was going to main event Pain for Pride and walk out EAW World Heavyweight Champion. I know it's a little early to come out here and say, "I told you so." So I'll just wait untill Pain for Pride to say while I'm holding the Championship. I told everyone I'm that good, and I proved it by beating A-Will effortlessly twice, and by beating Kimbo effortlessly, all while having ring rust. If that doesn't prove to any of you that I still got it, I'll prove it to everyone when I effortlessly beat 29 other  Elitists at Grand Rampage and I'll prove it when I walk out of Pain for Pride World Champion. And if I'm not going to get the respect I deserve, or the chances that I deserve, I'm going to go get them myselves. I'm one of the Greatest Elitists to ever step foot in that ring, and for some reason I'm delegated to facing A-Will week in and week out in the opener, and for some reason you have GI and Carlos who also just returned being advertised and put all over posters and for some reason I'm lucky if I even get a match. I didn't forget that The Heart Break Boy also returned and look at him, he's in a World title match. I'm not going to lie, it annoys me, it frustrates me, because out of all the people who recently returned to EAW, there is no doubt in my mind that I am the best. I'm better than GI and Carlos, everybody in the world knows it. I'm also better than HBB, and I know what all of you are going to say, "What are you talking about? HBB is the Greatest of All Time." I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret, if I was around for as many years as him and I stayed in EAW consistantly and didn't leave for long periods of time to focus on other professional endevours, endeavours that made me a multi-millionaire may I add, I would be the Greatest of All Time. If anyone really questions if HBB is better than me, just go back in time, crack open the vault and watch some classic EAW footage. You'll see that HBB spent a good chunk of his career getting his ass kicked by me. I'm not going to rant and rave about this all day again, because I made it clear many times how I feel. So if I'm not going to be given the respect and oppurtunities that I deserve, I'm going to take them myself, and I'm going to take it myself when I walk into Signal Indua Park in Dortmund, Germany, and walk out of the winner of the Grand Rampage. Ladies and Gentleman, you should be honored that greatness has once again graced your presence, you should be honored that someone is here with testicals big enough to walk in here and tell the people in charge and everyone on the roster, that they suck, they're boring, they're lame, you should be thankful that I'm back and I'm making this place fun and cool again. Everybody's going to be having a blast at Pain for Pride 8 too, when I walk out for the second time of my career World Champion. Ladies and Gentleman I am the "Essence of Excellence" Montell Smooth, and Thank you for your time.
Devan Dubian
Post March 27th 2015, 11:57 pm by Devan Dubian
Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes and by fulfilling them.

And what of those wishes? Everyone aspires to be something amazing. There are even those goldbricks who lay there in their runt of the litter dreaming to be someone, something someday. And to be quite honest, there are the few fortunate that actually get there. The thing is though that it doesn't matter. They find that their position hasn't changed because when you get there Alex Anderson, you want to one-up yourself. And when you get there, you wish to one-up yourself again. That is the nature of the human beings, we are the superior species in this world for a reason. You however don't seem to be a believer in the cause and I can only assume that the cause of that was that you were misled by those who were given the responsibility to raise you into this Earth. I on the other hand find pleasure in human beings because in their attempt to prove something, prove that they still belong: you will often find them breaking the laws of physics in order to get there. You could always use me as an example Alex Anderson. I have proven on more than one occasion that when put in the thrust, I will crawl and climb till I eventually find myself a way out of the pit. Most of my runs in this company which you like to poke fun at more often than not can even be seen examples of this because although most of them have come to naught, I am still here, aren't I? I realize that I have always been put into hopeless positions in which I almost have no chance but I fight. I stand there and I fight and even though I do not come on top, I recharge and come back in a few months over and over again. I will continue to do it till one of those recharges eventually turns into a rewarding one and I am able to make something of it. This run is that rewarding one. Much like how we get obsessed over a particular scenario in which are we not able to come out victorious so repeat it till we eventually find ourselves victory, my case here is no different from that.

You have never been appreciated because you are so self-centered. You want us to think that you do not care about this stuff anymore but the matter of fact is that I have known your character longer than the lot of the elitists on this roster combined. In fact I would go as far as to say that your reputation matters to you as much as one of those prestigious world titles. I know you want us to think that you have sold your soul to the devil but we all know, the devil didn't care much for your soul. I suppose it is the more desirable option for you to just ignore everything because regardless; you're most likely going to be treated the same way but at least in this scenario, you look like the badarse. You set yourself as the base and try to work from there, you want this and you want. You think you are better than him and you are absolutely certain that you are superior that other lad over there. When does it all just become dull Alex Anderson? You have been trying to throw blows since the first moment you walked into this company and what fortune has that exactly brought upon you? If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done. You have been sketching a scenario: the moment in which you win the most prestigious gold in this company for a really long time now. You have probably even added the particulars and other bullshit that you probably don't need. The only problem is that in all that time, all you have really done is sketch it - you have thought about it for so long that it has went from an achievable ambition to something you can only fantasize about. I on the other have constructed the most amazing plan which when all said and done will mark me as the most elite in this company: the only particulars I can release is that my plan is to come in to fruition very, very soon.

That is exactly what I intend to do Alex Anderson. I know fantasizing too much and far too often has taken you lands away from reality but this loss: this heartbreak that you will endure on Showdown will be the deal breaker, the one thing that sets you on the path back to reality. You should be blessed that it's at such an opportune time too because Grand Rampage is right around the corner and once I have set you on the right path, hopefully you might have more of a chance in the tremendous match. Do paint your self-portrait bulkier than life but come to realize that much like a hangover, that's just how much longer it will take you to fall back into reality through all the anguish. I have always been there for you Alex Anderson and I am here for you now.
Your success has almost as important to me as my own has.

However I must control my own destiny before I take the burden of carrying someone else's so I will win this Grand Rampage and see to it that you get your fair share triumph too.

I will make you understand and come to realize just exactly why human beings are so amazing.
Post March 27th 2015, 11:22 pm by Guest
Volume 1
Chapter 1, Part 2: The First Step

-----

The scene fades in to an empty arena at the Palais 12. The lights are dimmed all throughout the arena as the camera begins to circle around. The Palais 12 is completely empty, except for one man sitting in the crowd. The camera slightly zooms in to reveal Jacob Steele being the one sitting there. He smirks at the camera.

The First Step | Jacob Steele
“The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one. You did just that, Cruz. You admitted to yourself that you will be derailed. You admitted it. I’m honestly not sure there’s much else to say about this other than I’m glad that you can admit to such a thing. Most people can’t, so good for you. I’m just going to keep this short and sweet for you. Like I said before, you’ve had a couple good matches and a couple bad matches, none of them being on the main show. You’ve been stuck on the pre-show since you first arrived. You know my past, you know what I’m capable of, you know what you have in store for you. When you really sit there and think about who you’ve faced, then you look at me, it’s a huge upgrade. It’s a much greater challenge than anything thus far for you. Don’t get me wrong, I think of all my competitors the same. I don’t think any differently if you’ve been World Champ or if you’re debuting. It doesn’t matter who you are, I don’t underestimate anyone. That’s one of my reasons for taking time off; to rediscover myself. I lost my touch before, but everything is different now. I’m back to who I was when I became the first ever EAW Elite Champion. I’m back to who I was when, after a short period of time being in what used to be the Land of Extreme, I made it to the final 5 of the Grand Rampage years ago. It’s safe to say, you’re in for a tough challenge that I don’t think you’re quite ready for. I took time off probably at the wrong time, considering the Grand Rampage is right around the corner, but in the long run, it’s well worth it. This is my saving grace, it’s what I needed to succeed once again. I will succeed, I will not fall, I will not lose the light. The light is mine. The light guides me.”

Suddenly, Jacob stops completely. He glares down at the ring then begins to walk down and gets in the ring. He stands directly in the middle and looks up at the ceiling.

“The light is here. The light is telling me that this will be the exact spot that I pin you in less than twenty-four hours. This will be the exact spot that I make my return and make my presence known. This has nothing to do with God or a higher power, this is the light we’re talking about. The light guides me to where I need to be to succeed. It brought me here, to this exact spot. Do you think the light would lie to me? The light never lies. I bring you this bad news to warn you. I bring you this bad news to help you understand the grave consequences of getting in the way of the light. Breaks are a funny thing in wrestling, I would know. Most of the time, when you take a break, you’re either running away from something or you can’t face the sad truth of the moment. In my case, each time I’ve gone away, it’s been to figure out who I am because I’ve never truly been happy since I was the Elite Champion. Now, I realize this. Now, instead of trying to find ways of improving myself, I’m going to let the light guide me to where I need to be and remember who I was and what I did when I was Elite Champion. Keep your bible verses to yourself, Cruz. They have no bearing on what will happen to you tomorrow night. I know what I saw when I said that good things are coming MY way. Everything will be explained during and after our match. Have a good night, Cruz. Tomorrow will be fun. Well, at least for me. For you, you’ll be set ablaze.”

The camera fades to black with Steele smirking at the camera.
A-Will
Post March 27th 2015, 10:29 pm by A-Will
A-Will is walking back and forward with a towel in the locker room, wiping off his sweat. He punches a locker and sits down. After sitting down, he looks down with a sorrow face. He looks at the roof and then at the TV and sees Vance Tybull winning his 6th straight win. "The Memory Will Never Die" by Default starts to play in the background as A-Will starts packing his gym bag. He finds a loaded gun on the floor and puts it to his head. He stops and think for a second, as all the memories of his career flashes before his eyes. He then turns the gun toward the TV and shoots it until there is no bullets left. He throws the gun at the lockers emotionally. He takes his gym bag and walks out. Just as he's about to walk out the door, an interviewer comes.

Interviewer: A-Will, what was that? It sounded like gunshots.

A-Will: They were. but they were warning shots.

Interviewer: Where are you going?

A-Will: I'm going to my hotel and, in the morning, I'm going to get on the next flight out of this junkyard of a city. Anymore questions? That's what I thought.

A-Will takes one look at the Grand Rampage poster and storms out of the arena.
Angel.
Post March 27th 2015, 8:13 pm by Angel.
The approach I’m taking is jeopardizing not only our friendship, but the Holy Brigades? What are you on Venom because if I’m not mistaken, you’re the one who got caught due to your approach of being reckless and inefficient during our sneak attack during Reckless Wiring. And how in god’s green earth is my approach jeopardizing our “friendship”, let alone the Holy Brigades? I suppose you cannot reward someone who has a blueprint of stability and consistency over a hit or miss in EAW according to Venom’s logic.  I suppose that getting caught while trying to aid someone who didn’t even need the aid in the first place doesn’t ring a bell as to why I criticize Venom’s flaws of being inefficient and disorganized. As of right now because of such flaws? I’m pretty sure the only reason why Ventura has ever thought about such match is for Venom to confront the consequences. Now, if Ventura had all the booking power, you would think Venom would go against a more admired opponent like say StarrStan. But considering Ventura has a lot of emphasis on psychological aspect of wrestling, why not have Venom confront such consequences by going against his best friend and stablemate in Nick Angel? After all, it’s no secret that I’m not an elitist to take lightly as you Venom of all people know, and the one way to rectify your approach to wrestling? Go through a very emotional experience that can change your aspects on how you see wrestling and I can say that Ventura and I can agree that Venom needs to rectify his approach to wrestling. As I’ve stated many times Venom, I do not deny of the talent you do possess, but I do tend to be critical of how you approach matches with such talent. Sure I have my own fair share of flaws but you know why I can assure you this edition of Nick Angel will be a whole lot better than the Nick Angel of THOR? It’s because I can be willing to accept constructive criticism and not be a “baby” like you Venom. I’m not automatically downgrading you Venom; I’m just saying what you NEED to hear in order to succeed in EAW yet…..I’m the one that is throwing you under the bus? If I were to throw you under the bus, I would be making a lot more confrontational comments about you, yet I suppose I do not need to resort to such to get into Venom’s nerves. 

I do not intend to cause damage in our relationship in Showdown Venom. I do not intend to severely hurt you physically or emotionally because I do not dislike you and the fact that I actually see value in seeing you fighting another day. I do not intend to even cause a “hole” in our relationship unless you taking a second thought about changing your philosophy of wrestling are straining our relationship. Let me tell you this Venom, you can question me as a friend or foe all you want but here is a true friend in my eyes. A true friend in my eyes stabs me in the front, rather than the back. Am I talking behind your back, being shady? No. Am I giving constructive criticism and doing this in front of the public? I sure am. Why Venom? Because a true friend cares about your well-being and how you are elevating yourself. Right now? I’m sure you will be fine in the short term due to talent, but in the long run? If you are very serious about this redemption arc in EAW? If you really want to elevate yourself, it would be highly wise to consider such constructive criticism yet you’re acting like a huge baby. This is the difference between you and I Venom. I evolved and progress as shown in my arsenal of moves but also mind-set. Sure I do not like it whenever people criticize me in a constructive way but you know what? Maybe I could take some of their advices and use it to my advantage in the long run. So far in my redemption arc Venom? I’m highly successful and people look at me as if I’m shedding a new leaf. What about you Venom? I don’t think you have changed one bit from your THOR days. This is the same Venom that scrapes by talent because he’s so stubborn in not changing his philosophy. I hope this does not apply to you but there’s none so blind as those who will not listen. If you want to continue to being reckless and inefficient, more power to you. But I will assure you that it will not get you anywhere and it will certainly not get you a result against yours truly, the Silent Assassin. And if you want to challenge such claim Venom? Please proceed. 
Post March 27th 2015, 4:24 pm by Guest
Carlos:
My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. Psalm chapter sixty-two verse seven.

Highlights from Carlos’ recent bouts against Diemos, Marshall, and Anarchy began to play out with Steven Cooper-Born To Do playing in the background, matching perfectly with the change of maneuvers landed and the crowds’ reaction to them. Occasionally Carlos’ Celestial Dive would appear on the screen once or twice, with a shimmering golden aurora effect radiating around the young man, later filling the squared circle with an atomic explosion once Cruz met his target.

Carlos:
I will not be derailed. I repeat, I WILL NOT BE DERAILED!

The brief video package of The Jesus Freak’s previous victories gradually faded away, being replaced with the image of an empty and slightly darkened Palais 12. By the looks of it EAW’s equipment was already brought to the arena, not yet set up, nor the commentating table or the barricade. There was a cold and eerie feeling that crept into the homes of viewers, as the camera continued to scan the deserted area, no sign of life as far as the eye could see.

Carlos:
It might look like nothing now, but this is where we will do battle Mister Steele. A battle where over two thousand here, and billions watching at home, will be rooting for either one of us to claim victory over the other. However, only one will get their hand raised.

In one of the sky-boxes The Jesus Freak was shown seated, dressed elegantly in a spiffy business suit with his right leg crossed over his left. On his lap was a burgundy open Bible, opened to the book of Psalm.

Carlos:
Tomorrow Steele, I’m knocking your lights out.

The Bronx native paused for a brief moment, taking some time to chuckle at his own stale joke. He smoothly wiped away a tear trickling down his cheek, trying to regain his composure.

Carlos:
But in all seriousness, Jacob the light was always by my side ever since birth. And He has a name. Jesus Christ bestowed upon me the talent that continues to course through my being each time I step between the ropes. What makes you any different from me or the previous challenges in my life? Oh yeah, I know. You took breaks, when I never ceased to get better in destiny which is competing in the squared circle. I sleep and eat wrestling. I’m twenty-five years old, knowing there’s always room for improvement in my game. Take as many breaks as you want Jacob. But know you’ll never grasp your dreams if you do. First Corinthians chapter nine verse twenty-four says, “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.” Keep thinking I’m your first step to prosperity Jacob, because I can’t wait to smack, kick, punch, and knock you back to reality. I…….will……...not………..be………...detained. Try it, you’ll find yourself on your back in the end.

Closing the Bible, Carlos tucked it underneath his right arm and headed towards the exit, cuing for the scene to fade into darkness.

Carlos:
Steele I think you saw my future. You must of meant you saw nothing but good is coming MY way. Because I truly believe you.

Last edited by Carlos Cruz on March 28th 2015, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
J.D. Damon
Post March 27th 2015, 12:56 pm by J.D. Damon
Our scene opens up from the luxurious Hilton Brussels Grand Place in Brussels, Belgium; the site of tomorrow night's edition of Showdown. We immediately find ourselves within the temporary living quarters of one of the newest additions to the EAW roster, J.D. Damon; the man who calls himself "The Elite." As the camera pans around the extravagant suite, we find Damon sitting at a table with his iPad sitting in front of him. He seems deep in thought as he stares down at the screen as it casts a slight white glow over his face. Without breaking his stare at the tablet below, he begins to speak.

J.D. Damon: There are times that I lay in my bed at night, tossing and turning. My mind racing. All of these random thoughts running through my head. And last night? Last night was no different. The big question of today is, just why in the hell was I unable to sleep last night? I know very well that I am a damn good professional wrestler. I have mastered my craft over the past seven years. I have wrestled all over the world. I have trained with some of the very best that this industry has to offer. I have gone toe-to-toe with some of the biggest and baddest. But why am I nervous? Perhaps it's because I'm the "new guy." All of the guys that have been with this company for a while may look down on me and think that I'm not the cream of the crop. I'm not... ELITE enough for them. And then I snap out of that train of thought, and say to myself, "Who gives a fuck?" I don't give two shits about what any of those guys may think about me. I know I may not be the tallest guy in the locker room. I may not be the most chiseled. But I will make you tap out in seconds and go crying for your mommy.

Damon chuckles to himself a bit, before continuing. Still staring down intently at his tablet.

J.D. Damon: Tomorrow night I get to show the world what they have been missing for the past year. For the past three-hundred and sixty-five days I have been on the shelf rehabbing injuries that I sustained while wresting in Japan. These scars?

Damon looks up from his tablet momentarily and tears his button-up shirt, ripping half of the buttons clean off his shirt. The camera focuses on the deep, long scars that line the top of his chest.

J.D. Damon: These scars all my battle wounds. Scars that I also got from wrestling in Japan on the night that I injured my knee. The scars on my chest and the scar the goes down the center of my knee from the surgeries... I wear them with pride. My next question is... where are your scars, El Landerson? Where are your battle wounds? I just finished watching your half-ass promo that you cut last night about me. Do you think I'm scared? Do you think I'm trembling in my shoes? Hell, I'm not even the slightest impressed with what you have to offer. I look at you like you are not good enough to face me tomorrow night. And yes, I realize that it's only the pre-show match. That means absolutely nothing to me, because I will go out there and wrestle like I am wrestling the biggest match of my career. When in reality, I'm facing the biggest chump in my career. A man who has wrestled on several pre-shows. Did you hear what I said? SEVERAL... PRE-SHOWS. Don't you get it, El Landerson? The head honchos of this company don't think you can cut it on the actual televised show. They don't think you can hang with the big boys. You're a disgrace. A disgrace to this company. A disgrace to the industry. A disgrace to your heritage. You don't wear that luchadore mask because of honor. You wear it to hide your face because you know damn well that you are a disgrace. 

Damon sits for a few seconds, no longer staring at his tablet, but now staring into space. More thoughts running through his mind, before breaking his brief silence.

J.D. Damon: Tomorrow night, El Landerson, I will make it my number one goal to rip off your mask and show everyone sitting in attendance just how much of a disgrace you really are.

A sly smirk spreads across J.D. Damon's face, as the camera slowly zooms in on him. Our scene then fades to black.
Post March 27th 2015, 9:46 am by Bloody Jack
(OOC:  I know I wasn't scheduled to have to promo as Zack Crash this week...but I was bored last night and wrote this up a short one just for fun.  Hope you all enjoy it!)

I told all of that I would win.  I warned Diamond Cage that he was on borrowed time as champion.  I said that I might not win this battle or the battle after or even the battle after that, but that in the end, I would win the war.  And low and behold…here I stand victorious!  Diamond Cage is no longer the EAW Champion!  The funniest thing about the whole deal is how simple and easy it all was in the end.  I thought I found the perfect champion in men like Jacob Senn, in Hades, or even Lannister.  But I was wrong to rely on them.  Then it came to me that the perfect opportunity to rip the title away from Cage was right in front of me the whole time.  Xavier had been carrying it around for months.  I just needed to overrule one tiny, insignificant detail.  All it took was one little signature on a piece of paper, and Cage’s reign was effectively over!  I see a lot of myself in Xavier Williams and know now I’ve found the perfect man to represent this company.  And really who better is there to be the future of EAW?  Xavier Williams was the man who, almost a year ago, ended my winning streak on Dynasty.  He was the man who won Cash In The Vault after myself.  And most importantly, after my “betrayal” at Territorial Invasion, he didn’t moan and cry like a little bitch the way Cage did.  He moved on and made himself stronger and better.  And right now I know Diamond Cage must be feeling like shit and must be feeling a lot of rage right now.  But maybe he’ll finally realize the lesson I’ve been trying to teach this company since I first took office.  I KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU!!!  I know what’s best for this company and its future!  And I will do WHATEVER it takes to ensure that vision stays alive!  You may not like it, you may not want, but you all WILL accept it!  Because you can’t beat the boss!  I hold all the power and have all the options available to me.  Whether I’m fighting you in the ring or in my office, in the end I always walk away with what I want!

This Sunday night, I will officially usher in a new era for EAW.  An era that will finally go unchallenged!  With Xavier Williams as the face of that new era, we’ll see a level of prosperity even greater than what EAW is experiencing now.  We’ll see an era where EVERYONE can have equal opportunity at success.  So long as you obey me!  Because whoever doesn’t fit into my system has no place in it!  Xavier has found his place in my system, and look what he’s achieved.  Diamond Cage refused to assimilate, and now he has nothing!  Like the cogs in a machine, either you serve a purpose or you’re useless and will be removed!  By force if necessary!  My machine will be perfect, and I will go down in history as the greatest Chairman in EAW history!  Now it’s time you all make your choice.  Either you step in line with me…or you follow Diamond Cage’s example.

The choice is yours!
Chucky P.
Post March 27th 2015, 9:03 am by Chucky P.
*Charlie Scene is walking out of a hotel room in Quezon City. He pulls the door shut behind him, locks the door and turns around into the face of a local Filipino news agent. She has a microphone in her hand and is smiling wide at Charlie. She speaks very good English for a woman living in the Philippines. Charlie stares at her with an annoyed look on his face and curses under his breath, visibly annoyed that the interviewer caught him. He smiles back at her with a sarcastic grin and the interviewer looks towards the camera.*

Interviewer: Ladies and gentleman, I am bringing you an exclusive interview with EAW Elitist Charlie Scene! You won’t find this anywhere but here! Charlie, thank you for allowing me to interview you.

Charlie: I don’t remember agreeing to an interview.

*The interviewer ignores Charlie and begins speaking again.*

Interviewer: Ladies and gentleman, as you all know, the 8th annual Grand Rampage event is coming up late next month, and a lot of Elitists have been weighing in on the event, discussing game plans, how to enter the Grand Rampage and some have even gone as far as to come up with a plan for what they will do if in fact they win the huge 30 man elimination style match. Charlie Scene, now that you have come back to EAW, you are quickly rising through the ranks and people are noticing you, and beginning to take you as a serious threat. How do you feel about the Grand Rampage event, and do you plan on entering it?

Charlie Scene: The Grand Rampage is something I've thought alot about lately. On one hand, it’s a huge spectacle that millions of people tune in to see every year, so anyone who isn't already familiar with me would know what I'm about following the event, and that’s huge for me, being the Face of Elite and all. On the other hand, all the Grand Rampage really is to people like me, people who see through the lights and the fireworks and the grand setup, the Grand Rampage is 30 starving dogs fighting over a bone. Don’t get me wrong, the main event of Pain for Pride is my dream just like anyone else in that locker room and if they say it’s not they’re lying to you, but I like to look at things in a realistic way. I like to look at things and see them for what they really are so lets break this down. You take 30 members of the EAW roster, which is all in all about half the roster. You throw them in the ring together and you say “Whoever wins gets the main event of Pain for Pride!” That’s the bell to these dogs around here, mention Pain for Pride and they come ready to eat, but let’s be real about this entire thing. There are only a certain number of people in EAW who are worthy and deserving to be in the main event at Pain for Pride, and there's even less people who the fans want to see and would pay money for and in the end the money is what this is about. If Zack Crash isn't making money doing this, none of us are making money doing this and that’s the cold, hard truth. So tell me, why throw 30 people in a ring and watch them fight for their lives when there’s a chance someone no one wants to see might slip in and win it? Well, that’s where I come in. I have made it no secret that I am not here to make friends, I am not here to please anybody, I am here on a mission. That mission is to destroy Tyler Parker and tear down his world, and the way to do that is by defeating him for the world championship. Nothing means more to him than that world title and I know that for a fact. So the plan for me is simple. If our most gracious Voltage General Manager allows me to compete in this years Grand Rampage, I will enter and I will win the match. That’s step one. Step two is to make my intentions clear that I will be moving to Dynasty, and challenging Tyler Parker for the World Heavyweight Championship and step three is to go into Pain for Pride and beat Tyler Parker’s ass like I should have done years ago.

Interviewer: Well, what if Tyler loses the world title by then? What do you do?

Charlie: If, and I mean IF someone is able to defeat Tyler Parker for that world title before I get the chance to, I will make their life a living, breathing hell because I am the man who is meant to take that belt from Tyler. I am the man who is meant to have my Pain for Pride moment this year, standing over Tyler Parker as thousands and thousands of EAW fans boo me for conquering their hero. I would advise the entire Dynasty brand to stay well away from Tyler Parker for the next few months because Tyler Parker is MY bitch, and I will do everything to make sure that world championship stays around his waist until Pain for Pride.

Interviewer: So can we say you are officially announcing your entry into the Grand Rampage match?

Charlie: You and everyone else can say what they want to, we only know one thng about the Grand Rampage and that's that Devan Dubian will enter number 30, and that's all we know. One thing's for sure though and that’s that I am on a roll right now. I have never been better in my entire wrestling career and if anyone wants to put that to the test, step up and you will get knocked the fuck out because it’s about time I got what was due to me. It’s about time a real man took over in EAW and it’s god damn time I prove what I am really capable of!

Interviewer: Speaking of that, Charlie on Sunday you face the former EAW Champion Diamond Cage. Now, no one has seen or heard from Diamond since he lost the Championship at Reckless Wiring. What are your thoughts on Diamond Cage as an opponent and where do you think a victory over a man like this will lead to for your future?

*Charlie grabs the microphone out of the interviewers hand and gets close to the camera, the interviewer is out of the shot now as all you can see is Charlie’s head.*

Charlie: You know, I don’t know where Diamond Cage is or what happened to him, I don’t know and I don’t care. All I know is he better be in the ring come Sunday night. This is the second Voltage in a row that I will be facing a former world champion. Last week I was robbed of a victory by House Vendetta, and Ares is lucky I let him compete at Reckless Wiring after that. I can tell you this, no one is going to steal a victory from me this time. I am going to beat Diamond Cage, and solidify myself as the top dog on Voltage. I am untouchable right now, no one can stop me from doing whatever the hell I want to do because lets face it, not only do I have the General Manager in my back pocket, no one can stop me from doing whatever the hell I want to do in the first place! Listen, when the stars align, and destiny plays out and the end of the Grand Rampage comes, everyone will want to know what they should do, where should they run, who should they turn to!? I know where I’ll be, at the top of the mountain. Holding my head high as I look down all the hopeless hopefuls who thought that it was their night, their time to shine, and when the tears run down their face because they are unable to accept the reality that they aren't good enough to defeat me, and all they can do is cry and wallow in their own sorrow, I will smile at the sight of watching dreams die, lives get ruined and careers end because I will finally get what I deserve, I will finally get what I am OWED, and that is Tyler Parker’s head on a silver platter at Pain for Pride. And when he looks up to me, asking why I do what I do, and he begs for me to have mercy on him, and he begs me to remember the past, and in those seconds he finally realizes that what we had between us was more important to me than ever being a world champion, or main-eventing some wrestling show, I will show him no mercy. I will be the misericorde that severs all ties between Tyler and myself, and he will pray to his god that heaven welcomes him with open arms, but Tyler, heaven doesn't welcome people like you. Heaven doesn't welcome the greedy men who sell their friendships for gold, Tyler. When I left, you thought you’d never see me again, but Tyler, you just aren't that lucky. I am getting closer to you Tyler, I can smell your fear, and the scent is breath-taking.

*Charlie Scene hands the microphone back the interviewer and walks away through the parking lot. The camera follows him from a distance as Charlie gets further and further away as the camera eventually fades to black on a far-shot of Charlie Scene’s back.*
Clark Duncan
Post March 27th 2015, 5:05 am by Clark Duncan
[Clark is looking in the minibar of his Brussels hotel room]

Just one drink is all I want, just one drink.

[The minibar is empty, Clark looks annoyed]

Okay, there's got to be some food in this damn room.

[Clark looks through the cupboards and finds nothing]

You'd think they'd at least have samplers of some chocolate or something, we're in Belgium damn it!

[Clark gives up and sits down on the couch, disappointed]

No drinks and no food make Clark go something something. Go crazy Clark, you're going crazy. You're talking to yourself. No I'm not. Yes you are.

[Clark slaps himself]

Whelp, I needed that. All the drama aside, some important matters need to be addressed. I'm talking matters like that little New Breed Championship situation I've found myself in. On the Showdown before Reckless Wiring, I proposed a little something to Stark. Stark, being the headstrong character that he is, decided that he would not agree to my proposal. Damien Murrow, on the other hand, thought my words had merit and granted my wish. What a saint! There's also the matter of dealing with the current champion in Jamie O'Hara. To be honest, he's the concern, it's his title I'm after. Stark has pulled me up on the fact that I said I'm above the New Breed title, which I still believe. However, championship gold is championship gold. Pretty much everyone wants one, I might as well join the party. I believe Jamie is gonna show his face on Showdown this week, I'm interested to hear what he has to say. I mean, we all know he's gonna call Stark out for the unworthy contender that he is, but whatever Jamie has to say to me is what has me intrigued. No doubt that just like everybody else, he'll try to rip me shreds, but I'm looking forward to it, because it will a refreshing change from what I'm used to hearing and it can't be any worse than the garbage that's come from Stark over the past month. At the very least, it's gonna be a good laugh, and I'm all for that.

[Clark grabs the remote and turns on the television, he flicks through the channels but can't find anything that he understands, shrugs and laughs to himself]
Montell Smooth
Post March 27th 2015, 12:09 am by Montell Smooth
According to A-Will he is a fierce competitor and no one can pin him without having to resort to cheap tactics because no man can single-handedly defeat him with their bare hands. I'm not sure what he's smoking, but I want some. I think he's confused because just a few weeks ago I beat him single-handedly, without resorting to cheap tatics and with my bare hands. I'm not bragging either, I'm just recall a past event. I'm not going to come out here and brag about beating A-Will, whats the point? Everyone else on Dynasty has beat A-Will too. I wake up every morning the happiest man in the world, because I know that tomorrow night on Dynasty I have quite possibly the easiet route into the Grand Rampage out of everyone else in EAW, not that it matters because I could have faced anybody in a Grand Rampage qualifier and I would be in the match either way, and I would win the match either way, and I would headline Pain for Pride either way, but it is nice to know that I have it very easily. Also he's crying, he's bitching. He said he's being screwed? How is he being screwed? He loses every single week, and then they put him into a poll for a title match. He should be thankful, and greatful. Instead of crying about being screwed, he should get on his knees and kiss Sebastian Monroe's feet, because he was nice enough to put him in that National Elite Championship Match poll, and give him the chance to fight for a Championship. A chance that he doesn't deserve. I don't know why he did it. It's probably because he feels sorry for him, just like I feel sorry for him, just like everyone in the locker room feels sorry for him, and just like all of you people watching at home feel sorry for him. He has it rough, I couldn't imagine waking up every single morning, brushing my teeth, and looking in the mirror, knowing that I am looking into the face of a loser. It must suck, and It's going to suck even more Saturday morning know not only is he looking into the face of a loser, he's looking into the face of someone who isn't going to be in the Grand Rampage. Thank you for your time.
ThePizzaBoy
Post March 26th 2015, 11:08 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens up close up on the Pizza Boy, whom appears to have been crying, losing sleep, or both, as he averts his eyes from the lens.

The Pizza Boy: It seems that no one ever listens to me.  Maybe it's the stigma of being identified as a civil servant, maybe it's just because I'm small, or maybe both are reasons people tend to look down on me.  They look at me and see 'The Pizza Boy', and honestly, I can't blame them.  I come out to music you'd hear in Italian restaurant, I've been wearing my work uniform since Barney accosted me off of his doorstep.  And hell, even the name under my photo on the EAW roster page on their website reads 'The Pizza Boy'.  But I digress, because I'm more of a pizza boy than I am a wrestler, so I can't blame people for drawing narrow conclusions over my moniker.

The Pizza Boy anxiously breathes in and rubs his hands down his grimy face, letting his wide, stretched open eyes peer through his finger tips and finally meet the camera in a frozen fed up expression.

The Pizza Boy: Sorta like someone might assume someone named 'Hades' or 'Hellraiser' might be dabbling in the darker side of nature.  But let's make something clear, Hades, because I may as well knowing that I'm going into this battle with some pseudo-nihilist pseudo-intellectual who has no regard for mine, or anyone else's, well being; I never drew a solid conclusion as to whom you were, I simply speculated based on the evidence given by your name and appearance, even going as far as to say I'm willing to look past the cover and into the book to try and find the man beneath instead of doing what you claim I've done, but ironically, done yourself, and that's assume.

The Pizza Boy gulps deeply and cuts his eyes off camera once more in nerve-wrecking thought.

The Pizza Boy: You look past me because you think some flunky kid with a pie route can't know the depths of despair and lack of faith in humanity that you so shallowly profess to know like a sophomore goth kid in drama class.  I've walked up to doors, night in and night out, that have served as humanity's facade, and I've seen the mask slip as men wearing crucifixes answered the door with a blaspheme and a shotgun.  I've heard the porn in the background of orders from honor roll students with perfect attendance, at least that's what the back of their mom's minivan says.  I've been offered every drug under the sun, been mistook as a porn scenario come true by both sexes, and had entire scorching hot pies thrown in my face because some easily picked off topping that wasn't desired made it onto an order accidentally met by a clumsy chef that wasn't me, taking orders from an apathetic cashier that also wasn't me.  And you know what the real pisser is?  You know what really takes the cake? It's not the fact that I get stiffed tips, it's not the concept of civil servitude above and beyond not being appreciated...but the fact that I'm just a cog in a machine to them, some pair of legs without a name or life that walks their pizza from the car to their door, that doesn't even deserve the kind consideration of a 'hello!' or 'thank you', but instead the malcontent greeting sound of 'how much?' or 'you're late.'

The Pizza Boy pulls the camera in close on his dark circled blood shot eyes.

The Pizza Boy: To them, I'm a pizza boy.  To you, I'm a pizza boy.  I don't have a family to feed in your eyes, I don't have a life to live, or a purpose to fulfill other than getting a fucking open faced calzone to you in half an hour's time.  You want to talk about being dehumanized?  You want to talk about being overlooked!?  HA!  Guys like you and Keller, you kill me, and more so than just in the literal sense, and don't get me wrong, I know I'm probably not going to walk away from our match in one piece.  If I had any preconceived notion that I might live to tell the tale, I sure as hell wouldn't be stoking the fires to garner anymore of your attention past our match.  You're talking to a real dead man, Hades.  Someone who knows he wont get out of this alive, someone whom has nothing to lose in speaking his mind other than a streak he doesn't care about and a life that, according to the status quo, really isn't worth examining.  You and Keller, you bitch and whine about being overlooked, about being misunderstood, about not getting what you want, but if life has taught me any lesson, it's that the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease.  It just grows dull and irritating in it's repetitive whines.  If you want something in this life, you have to take it.  If you want a name in any walk of life, you have to earn it, and you can't earn it by doing the same thing over and over again that garners no evolution.  That's what crazy people do.  That's what civil servants do, and both usually end up in the poor house, dead without anyone to remember their name.  

The Pizza Boy jerks away from the camera, giving it the back of his head as he turns with a frustrated thrust at the air, before skittishly turning back to face his audience with the eyes of a mad man staring into the mouth of madness.

The Pizza Boy: I didn't know who you were, Hades, and to be frank, I had no interest in knowing you.  To me, before you dumped your purse out on the table for all of creation to see, you were just another trained 6'5'' assassin ready to make a name by killing the delivery boy.  But now?  Now I know who you are.  You're the insecure man whose going to end it all for me, the man doomed to follow the same monotonous path as me and Keller. A blue collar sucker putting his nose to the grindstone trying to get ahead with the least amount of effort exerted.  And yeah, I'm the lowest common denominator in this company, but I squirm and bite when you try to drag me down with feeble and cocky attempts that serve only as blows to my already battered and bruised ego.  It gives me just enough will to survive, and it's been proven that that will to survive outweighs the apathy of those set against me.  Yeah, I might die.  Yeah, I'm sure to come out of this match at least paralyzed, but it wouldn't be the first time my limp and lifeless body haplessly draped across a surprised foe for three measly seconds.

The Pizza Boy smiles wildly

The Pizza Boy: You've taken something from me.  Something that's become less of a badge of dredge work, but a rally cry of the working class.  And maybe that's what feeds me, the familiar voices of the few who know what it's like to be on the receiving in of corrupt society's whims.  My name is The Pizza Boy, and it means that I deliver!

The camera fades on the unblinking exhausted eyes of the Pizza Boy as the working class hero feeds the camera his new found fire.  Abruptly, the camera flickers back on to reveal a slightly reluctant looking Barney M. Bailey.

The Camera Man: Can you tell us on camera what you said a few seconds ago?

Barney M. Bailey:  What?  That I spiked the kid's soda pop with some truck stop yellow jackets?

The camera man audibly guffaws as Barney's stern demeanor momentarily softens, before pulling tight back into it's curmudgeon stasis.

Barney M. Bailey: The kid can't sleep!  He needs energy!  He's got a match comin' up!!

The candid laughter of the camera crew echoes from behind the lens as the camera drops and the screen goes to static.
Mstislav
Post March 26th 2015, 10:51 pm by Mstislav
*Aren sits in the streets of Sao Paulo, as he readies to leave for Belo Horizonte. He makes sure his luggage, and his personal belongings all are on him or in the trunk of the car. He closes the trunk and turns around to look at the horizon. The sun is setting, and Aren is caught by it. He looks at his watch to and calculates how long he has to get to the arena. With a faint smile he decides to take in the view.*

I can’t but help be glad that I am here. Usually it is tedious, time consuming, and a strain on a person to travel a lot, but things like this sunset make it worthwhile. I mean most people would soon leave this profession then go through it day in day out traveling, and making sure everything is on time, that they forget, this little sliver of time. This sliver of time that you can enjoy the little things that make you remember why you keep doing what you do. I live for those moments, and during those times I there aren’t any I just live to live. But right now while living for this moment in time, I must not forget why I am driving to Belo Horizonte tonight.

Yes while sceneries like this help me go on, it also reminds me why I do what I do. It is like a symbol of the people I bring entertainment to. They live lives that they may think is dull, they live day to day thinking that they can’t have a good day once in their life. Then along comes EAW, whether it be in the form of Dynasty, Showdown, or even Voltage you get a chance to make a person’s life better. This is what I plan to do this Friday. Now I address Psycho Brody earlier this week, and like a fool I thought he would come out himself to have a word for me. This was not the case, instead I got the little leech that hangs on to his side. Yes I was addressed by the man behind the man behind the mask, Dr. Erik Vance. Now somewhere deep down, I knew, I knew that Brody was not going to come out here and talk to me, because it seems like Vance really does not want Brody to have a voice. I mean Vance, you talk about the brain, you talk about how truth is a powerful knowledge, and then you talk about how Brody’s decent into madness is perfection. But What I don’t get is how the truth is so maddening. I mean after all the talk about the brain being the most complex thing of the body only for you to come back and tell me, tell us that the truth is what can make a person mad. That is where I have to disagree with you not only wholeheartedly, but also because it is just nonsense you are saying. Truth is another concept of the human mind that you are trying unravel. And it is another one of the mysteries too. I mean with you accepting truth as the ultimate piece of knowledge is just your brain saying “That this concept is great, let’s put a sticker on it.” That’s what truth is Vance, and I am just telling you it. I mean with all of these little theories, you sound like a sensible man, but I think that’s just a façade. I mean should you keep believing your little lies you tell yourself then you will get somewhere Vance with that thinking, but not with Einstein or Da Vinci, but the mentally ill like Hitler and Charles Manson. The reason is because you have a man who has no idea that his brain is messed up that he thinks that he can help another mentally insane man. You are a man who is trying to accept his theories because, hey it sounds good to him. And it’s sad really, sad that you are doing this to yourself.

I mean with all of your backing towards truth and insanity being the perfect calling for humans, you’ve also made you grave, and now it’s my job to make you lie in it. Because like you call Sanity a human construct, you also fail to realize the truth and insanity are the same thing. I mean we see things of the norm and call it sane, and vice versa with things out of wack we call insane. All these are just words made up in our minds because it is a human thing to do. You can keep calling Brody the perfect being because he’s not like others, because he’s insane, but really he’s just as human as I and you. I mean even the thing you call fear is just the mind telling you that something is dangerous or could possibly hurt you. By calling your “patient” a monster, or etc. we are not being afraid of him. I mean with his size we can only find that one word to compare him too, it’s not because of fear or the fact that we are ignorant, but only because there are no other words to describe a man of his size. I mean I will not take credit away from Brody he is good, he uses that size to his advantage. But calling Brody a monster, is like calling Shaq a beast, it’s just comparing him to something because he is so damn good at what he does. I mean if you really want to take anything away from that then go ahead you are just making a fool of yourself and Brody. I mean I get it if a person stepped up to you and was able to say the exact same things you were saying but in a way that it hurts your campaign then yes I too would be in your shoes right now, calling you out, and trying to degrade what they were doing. Make no mistake, I know what I need to know, to see through this façade of bullshit you and your “patient” have between you two.

I know many have tried, many have failed, but buddy you are looking at the one who knows enough. Who knows enough when people are using people for their own purposes, to know when someone is the puppet and who the master is, because believe it or not, I’ve done what you’ve done before? Now you ask yourself how, and where are the people. The ones I’ve done this to, but if you look at history you can see. Now I’ve been beaten because I got in over my head, but since those times I’ve grown. You see what I am talking about are my matches, I’ve been the puppet master while I string my opponents to the tune of my drum. Hell and if I could say so myself it’s worked wonders. I do not need to have a brute of insanity to heed my every call. Because what you do I can do with complete people, while you have to take the pieces of broken people and put them together to your liking. You can call my doing manipulation, and I won’t lie it is manipulation to the simplest form, but if you look at it, it’s the same damn thing you do. I just do it better, like I said I take people as they are and make them dance to my tune while you have to take pieces of a broken machine and make it to your specifications. You tell me he’s irreplaceable, but what is going to happen when Brody regains his senses and leaves you. I’ll tell you what will happen, you’ll find someone else and say they are irreplaceable as you forget Brody, and he forgets you. You are not two sides of the same coin, in fact you are different. Brody is a man without direction, you are a man without direction. Due to popular beliefs two wrongs do not make a right, it makes a clusterfuck.

You can build Brody up all you want, but what matters to me is how good he can keep up. I mean you tell me he is both physically and mentally prepared, but this is coming from a guy whose job is to be the cheerleader. I will not believe a single thing you say until, Brody shows me himself. You are just a gnat, you are just someone buzzing in my ear, and I can’t wait to slap you. Whether it be metaphorically or literally, I can’t wait to slap this little bug that is pestering me for so long. And once I do and once I make your boy Brody break down, I want you to know there will be no piece of him left intact. He will see that his belief in you has let him down, he will see that you are just holding him back and soon he will leave you in the dust. That will bring me true happiness and once Brody knows so too, then he too will know his calling. Vance, I want you to not worry about what I say, I want you to not worry about what Brody does, I want you to worry about what’s going to happen should everything that you’ve said about Brody crumble. Because I will tell you this it will not be pretty.

*The sun has set now and Aren opens the door to his car. Before he enters he says*

Oh and don’t worry about Brody disappointing me anymore Vance, you’ve already done that for him.

*Aren starts the car and drives off towards Belo Horizonte, and the scene fades*
Post March 26th 2015, 10:00 pm by Guest
Dynasty 3/27/15 – Promo #3

Vance: The clock is ticking. The time is drawing near. Friday is almost at hand, and that means the time for talking will finally be over, and it’ll be put up or shut up time.

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been thinking about this match all week. I’ve been salivating at the thought of our upcoming match, Hunter. Because I know finally… finally somebody will pose me a fight worth all of this talk. Somebody who has convictions perhaps as strong as mine will finally be standing across the ring from me. That is what I came to EAW for. I came here to fight the very best, so I really hope all of your claims to being so great are correct.

But… you haven’t convinced me. For all of your experience on the indies, for all of this mental fortitude you claim to have, and for all this respect you think I have to earn, you still haven’t convinced me that you’re as advertised. Why? Because you’re so bull-headed. You’re so bull-headed in-fact, that you are delusional. That’s right. You’re delusional if you really, really think I’m going to be on that mat, begging for mercy from you. You’re delusional if you think you’re just going to walk all over me and make an example out of me. Because I’ll be damned if I let that happen. When you and I face off on Dynasty, this isn’t going to be the type of match that you simply hop to your feet after the pin and celebrate. No. This is going to be one of those matches where if you can manage to beat me, it’ll be by the skin of your teeth. I know you’re confident that you’re a different breed of athlete that simply has the unteachable talent to be head and shoulders above anybody else.

But I KNOW I’m a different breed of athlete. You can spend all day talking about the hard work you did on the indies. And I have to respect that, because it is to be respected. A commendable feat. But people on the indies are nothing like the athletes here in EAW. That’s why when young indy upstarts like Ace, Taven Crowe and Jason Walker all finally got their chance to prove themselves worthy? They were crushed under my boot. Now where are they? Back on the indies. The athletes here are on a different level, and that’s why I tell you that your time on the indies essentially means nothing anymore. It got you here, yes. But now you have to stay here. And to do that, you’re really going to have to find out the measure of your manhood.

I’m glad your time on the indies has taught you how to take a punch. That’s good. But this match will be much more than enduring punches. This match will be about enduring another human being’s willpower. This match will be about who has more fighting spirit than the other. This match will be about who was able to simply dig down deeper and find it within themselves to rise to the occasion. But here’s where I differ from anybody else you’ve ever faced. The hunger inside of me is insatiable. The desire to fight and to demolish whatever is in my way cannot be snuffed out. This isn’t a matter of you being better than me. This isn’t a matter of you being more gifted than I am. This is simply a matter of you and I MANNING. THE FUCK. UP.

Man the fuck up? Something that you have the ability to do, I’m confident. Something that it’s become increasingly apparent Christopher Corrupt can’t do. Here’s the thing that makes me so mad about him, since you seem to like bringing him up time and again in connection with me, Hunter. He THINKS I’m not worth his time – just like you said I’m not worth your time, or anybody’s, yet you said you’re excited to “beat” me, so I must be worth some of your time. He THINKS I’m just a blip on his radar. He THINKS he can just forget about me. Kind of like you, in a way. You THINK I’m going to have trouble keeping up with you. You THINK you’re going to embarrass me in the ring. You THINK you’re going to win. As much as you’d like to play it off as fact, you and I both know you aren’t really guaranteed that win out there, are you? You’re underestimating me, Hunter. Yet another reason why I’m not convinced you’re going to do everything you’ve said.

But the time for speculating is over. The time of wonder is almost done. Hunter, our clash has gotten everybody talking. They’re all buzzing about the two rookies on Dynasty who are ready to kill each other. They know this isn’t going to be another throw-away match like they initially thought. All eyes are going to be on us, come Dynasty. Soon we will figure out who really will be the winner. I may represent a lot of things to you, but to me you represent one thing. An obstacle. You are the means by which I am to prove myself to everybody here in EAW, and everybody in EAW better be watching our match on Friday. Because it is going to be a message. I’m going to show the world what happens when you underestimate Vance Tybull.
Post March 26th 2015, 9:35 pm by Guest
Volume 1
Prologue: This Is My Story

-----

The camera turns on to show a darkened arena. Just a couple lights are dimmed throughout the entire arena. Suddenly, all lights go out. Seconds later, all lights in the arena turn on simultaneously. “The Last Time” by All That Remains bursts through the speakers. Jacob Steele steps onto the stage wearing wear a nice, blue dress shirt that’s tucked into his black dress pants. He’s wearing a dark blue tie and has on a black jacket. He stands, motionless, on the stage, as the camera zooms in closer to his face.

This Is My Story | Jacob Steele
"Behind every face, every body, is a story untold. This is my story."

The scene fades out…

The camera fades back in to a man sitting up in his bed. The setting is in a good looking apartment in Roanoke, Virginia. King size bed, nice furniture, very clean besides the guitar that's out of its case, leaning against the wall. The man lifts the covers off him. He's not wearing a shirt, but he's wearing blue and grey basketball shorts. He gets out of the bed and rubs his face for a second before the camera closes in on him. He looks right into the camera.

“Before anything, I would like to address to the entire world, how sorry I am for my actions throughout my career. I have done some dreadful things that I am not proud of. I won’t make any excuses for my previous actions, but I will make a statement on why I’ve been gone and what I’ve accomplished during that time. It’s a whole new world to me. Everything is clear now. I feel free. Let me explain why.”

Jacob walks into his bathroom and stands right in front of the sink, staring at himself through his reflection. He closes his eyes for a moment, then turns on the hot water. He cups his hands under the faucet and splashes the hot water onto his face. Grabbing a towel, he takes a deep breath.

“Before I made my leave, I was taking care of Y2Impact’s light work. He told me to do something, I did it. There came a time when I got tired of listening, and that’s when I started to lose it when I was in the ring. I got tired of being told what to do. I got tired of using dirty tactics to get the job done. That shouldn’t be me… It isn’t me anymore. I decided it was time to take a little road trip my true hometown of Roanoke, Virginia. Here, I met with my family, friends, just anyone from before to help guide me to a better lifestyle. They helped guide me on the road to a better lifestyle, but it was the light that found me and awakened me. I traveled to the very top of Whitetop Mountain in Grayson County, Virginia, where everything changed. As I stood on top of Whitetop Mountain, overlooking all the surrounding areas, I began to understand the true meaning of why I’m here, of why I do what I do, of why I keep coming back. My time on top of that mountain changed my entire life in an instant. It’s like I was completely reborn. Everything that I had done, everything that I knew, just vanished. All my sins were wiped away and I stood on top of that mountain as if I was on top of the world, as if I was reborn above everything. I made my trip back home, thinking about what I was going to say when I came back, how I can keep myself from falling into the darkness again. So many thoughts filled up my mind all at once. Then I saw my family, my friends, my home… All those thoughts disappeared. The light shined so bright, the next second everything was better.”

Jacob suddenly stops talking and sets down his towel. He walks back into his room and shuts the door. The scene fades out then back in to Jacob wearing wear a nice, blue dress shirt that’s tucked into his black dress pants. He’s also wearing a dark blue tie and has on a black jacket. The camera is locked on to Jacob Steele walking out of his Roanoke, Virginia home and getting into his black 1969 Chevrolet Impala and drives off. The scene fades out again, then back in to a darkened arena. Just a couple lights are dimmed throughout the entire arena. Suddenly, all lights go out. Seconds later, all lights in the arena turn on simultaneously. “The Last Time” by All That Remains bursts through the speakers. Jacob Steele steps out onto the stage. He stands, motionless, on the stage, as the camera zooms in closer to his face.

"Behind every face, every body, is a story untold. This is my story."

-----

End of Prologue

-----

Volume One
Chapter One: The First Step

-----

Jacob Steele walks down the ramp at the Palais 12 in Brussels, Belgium. He slides into the ring as the camera zooms in on him. He paces around the ring for about ten seconds then stops right in the middle and looks into the camera.

“It feels good to be back. It’s been longer than it had to be since I’ve been in the ring. I’ll be honest, I’ve missed it more than anything. All in all, I’m glad I was able to get some time away, clear my mind. Now, I’m back and I feel better than ever. I was able to pull a few strings and locked myself a spot back on my home show, Showdown. I needed to get away from Y2Impact and whatever he’s got going on now on Voltage. I needed to start fresh again. Now that I’m on Showdown, I get to have a return match against a man that hasn’t even had a match on the main show yet. Carlos Cruz, I respect that you’ve held on this long and I respect that you’ve been able to secure a few victories so far, but don’t you think you should’ve been on the main show for a while now? There’s something missing to this equation and I’m about to pick it apart right now.”

Steele walks over to the corner turnbuckle and leans against it. He holds his left hand up and counts along with what he’s saying.

“Let’s see… You’ve been on the pre-show since you’ve arrived… You haven’t had a match in about two weeks… I think you might’ve lost once or twice… Oh, I get it. They just don’t think you have it in you to be seen on the main show. No, no, I get it, it’s okay. You’re still new, you’re getting used to the environment. Maybe you’re just scared, or maybe you don’t like the words that come out of people’s mouths. I know it’s against your religion, but no matter where you go, you’ll get the same result. I respect that you understand the situation you’re in when it comes down to our match. You’ve done your research and so have I. The difference is, I know the true outcome. You think I’m going to let my return fall out of my grasp? You must be truly mistaken, Mr. Cruz. I took some time off to gather myself, to strengthen myself, to become one with who I truly am. I did that. Here I am, your opponent for the week, the man who will bring you all the way back down to the pre-show. I’m sorry, but I speak the truth and nothing but the truth.”

Steele steps up onto the middle turnbuckle then sits down on the top. He slightly chuckles and wipes his hand across his face.

“The first step to my return to the Land of Elite, is taking you out. A simple task, really, but it’s just the first step. I see the light, Mr. Cruz, I see it everywhere. That means nothing but good is coming my way. Is the light within reach?”

Jacob reaches out and grabs what he see’s as the light.

“I already have it. Good luck, anyways.”

The camera fades to black.
Stark
Post March 26th 2015, 9:31 pm by Stark
Everyone always forgets Stark… Always. You see the dirt sheets and the rumours and the news websites, Stark is always the only man they forget. I’ve seen the hype leading up to the Grand Rampage match, it’s like Stark doesn’t exist. May as well be O’Hara vs. Duncan. Now speaking of Duncan, I thought he didn’t want the title in the first place? What is he going after it for now? Doesn’t matter. I earned that shot fair and square, but I guess fairness means nothing anymore. Is there any point of Stark even being in the match? That’s what everyone wants me to think. No one wants me to succeed. My win at Reasonable Doubt was a freak occurrence. No one other than me wanted it or predicted it. Everyone’s too busy stroking Duncan’s ego to realize that the better competitor is standing right in front of them. That’s fine though, because while everyone else is going to be crazy about the Rampage, I will claim once again what is rightfully mine, the New Breed Championship. I despise Duncan. I really do. It’s not even just about the wrestling anymore, I hate the man because he is a foul and vile piece of garbage that has no business wrestling. But him and O’Hara are stories for another day.

This coming Showdown, I go face to face with Matt Miles. I can’t say I have any problems with the guy. I faced him once before and he got the win simply on account of being the better man… well that night at least. Now the tables have turned. Miles has gone from a credible contender to the Interwire Championship to a throwaway tag team with another has-been failure who peaked in the midcard only to die a slow death in irrelevancy. Stark however only gets better every passing day. From day one to now, I have gone from a nobody to the number one contender to Jamie O’Hara’s New Breed Championship. And you better believe I’m gonna win that shit. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. Actually. It’s funny, because no one is saying anything. Everyone is all ‘What’s next for Duncan?’ or ‘Where does O’Hara go after the New Breed title?’. What’s Stark to them? Nothing. Filler talent at best? That’s not me. I know I was meant to be filler talent for the New Breed contendership match. The match was supposed to be Duncan’s, Venom’s, or Angel’s time to shine. Stark was at El Landerson levels of irrelevancy then, maybe even less. And what did I do? I came around and WON. I won in convincing fashion too, but not convincing enough I suppose, because still, no one cares about Stark. It makes it better I guess. When the dark horse wins the New Breed Championship just like he won the contendership scramble it makes for a better story right? The world is full of egomaniacal bastards like O’Hara and Miles, but it’s Stark that is supposed to be the bad guy. Alright.

Anyways, Matt, I wouldn’t put myself Duncan if I were you. You haven’t beaten much of anyone lately have you? Meanwhile I just destroyed four other men in a championship scramble. But you and I aren’t too different I guess. Maybe you’re a little more full of yourself while I maintain a good level of humility, but its just easy to be humble when you’re the very damn best there is. I will reach the top of the mountain. Win or lose this week doesn’t matter. Win or lose on any Showdown doesn’t matter, because in the end I always, and I mean ALWAYS win the ones that count. The New Breed Championship will be mine on April 23rd. But March 28th… Miles falls to Stark. Time to show the world Stark means business.
Anderson.
Post March 26th 2015, 9:18 pm by Anderson.
Dictim Factum Chronicles II

Wishes.

We all have wishes to do everything. Every single one of us. Little Bobby. Janet. Erica. Eric. John. Every single one of us has aspirations and once we finally get them... we don't settle for less. We will always look for more. It's human nature, I suppose. The point is, we all grasp onto these goals that seem impossible... but in the back of our minds, the goal still seems possible. That is why we are driven to go achieve it, but truth be told... the majority of human beings will never reach these goals. Many fall under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Others realize that they are not talented enough to reach the level that they wish to. Alex Anderson has never doubted himself. That is why Alex Anderson is the ace of Extreme Answers Wrestling. That is why I continue the tradition of extreme, because that is what I have grown up on. I do not doubt myself. I have tasted the success that so many people around the world dream about, but now that I have reached it... I feel empty. I have lost all connection to the world, and as I said before, we all want more. I want more. I lost connection to this world, so the only thing I can do now is to, at the very least, satisfy myself when it comes to this business. At the end of the day, this business is all I now have.

Many men wish death upon me.

At the same time, many men wish to be me.

One minute, I'm Joseph Stalin.

The next, I'm Mahatma Gandhi.

Both men were hated, love, and everything in-between, but one is forever scarred in society. What my fate ends up being is to be seen.

It has been like this for the majority of my career, and while I have embraced this, the thought of this has lead me to insanity. I wake up and do not stare into Alex Anderson... I stare into the eyes of a monster. And... to be completely honest with you, I appreciate it. I enjoy it. I lust for it. I have reached a level of my career where hate is simply food for me. Maybe that's what will propel me to the world championship – the one thing that I desperately need to complete me. Maybe not. Only time will tell, and time is going to tell if I have it in me to beat Devan Dubian this Saturday night. Truth is, Dubian... I know that you feel as if I'm trying to ignore you, but I just do not see you as competition. I do not find validation in beating men like you and Ventura. To me, it has become a past-time. I have done it so much to the point where it means absolutely nothing to me, but I know that as soon as I take that defeat, it will throw me off. That is why I will never lose. I am unbeatable because of that. Even in my many losses I have won, as I have gotten stronger and learned. Do I expect a fight from you, Dubian? I absolutely do. I even look forward to facing you, but I know what the end-result is going to be, because I a am someone who is a realist. I know that I have surpassed you in every single aspect of professional wrestling. I have won more championships than you – and even if I didn't, my championships hold more value to yours. I have been the most consistent extremist of all time. I wasn't given what many other men were, but I still fought hard and have gotten exactly what I wanted. Only thing is left off my checklist, and as I stated earlier, I hope this last thing on my checklist really fills me up... because I am empty.

My world is empty.

Never have I once claimed that beating Ventura was an accomplishment, and to be completely honest... I don't know anyone that does consider that an accomplishment.

You hope to beat me, Dubian. You wish to win the Grand Rampage. We all have our own wishes, but like I said... not everyone gets what they want. Even the spoiled sixteen-year old white girl living in Los Angeles doesn't always get what she wants. We all have our limits at some point. Winning the Grand Rampage is leaving your home and entering mine. I do not let you in my house. Perhaps I haven't chnaged, Dubian. Perhaps I am still the man I once was, but what I can tell you is that the man I am now has lost all meaning in this world. I have nothing to lose, and a man with nothing to lose is stronger than a man with everything to win. I am reaching the prime of my career, and I owe myself a celebration. That celebration will come at Grand Rampage.

We do not always gain by changing.

Maybe... maybe not changing has done better for me. What I can assure you is that I have become a better wrestler, but a much worse human being. In ways, I have changed. In ways, I am now stronger than I ever was... and yet weaker than I ever was. I am perplexed. But I seek happiness, and a man who seeks happiness is a man no one can stop. I am unstoppable. I am powerful. I am the most conflicting, yet devastating man in the history of this business, and I will show you exactly why come Saturday night in the main event of Showdown. On that night, I want you to try and bring me back to reality... because I have already realized what my reality is. My reality is being the best wrestler in the world – and with that title comes a lot of sacrifice. I have sacrificed everything that I have, and you just simply cannot bring me back down to where I already am.

Pain for Pride is merely months away, and I already know what man I am going to face. I'll continue to play my cards nicely, and, Dubian... don't be too down on yourself. You may not beat Alex Anderson this Saturday, but you will be able to pick up something from it.

Even a spark can start a great fire.

Lost Benevolence.

End.
A-Will
Post March 26th 2015, 8:24 pm by A-Will
Wow, Montell, stupidity is at an all time high for you. Just when I think you can outdo your last moment of making yourself look like an idiot, you somehow manage to prove me wrong every time. I can tell that, as a kid, you were always the one that was so emotional, suffering from depression, bullied, and beaten up a lot at school. I'm sure you think that you've turned your life around and is this big star that's larger than life, but you're not. I'm the school bully now and you are still the weak, pathetic little worm you were in school and it shows in your behavior. I mean, someone that wants to look down a superior soul because they know they can never be them can't look down because the level is just too damn high. I admit that I use profanity. I'm not the cleanest guy in the world when it comes to verbal communication. I don't put on a fake smile on my face and limit myself as to what I can say. I say what I want to say and I don't care if it's the best language for the kids to hear or not. It's not what I say. It's how I say it and I never spoke to you with a gorilla sounded voice like an idiot like you do to me. There's a rare attribute in this world called class and you're speaking to one of the few men in this world that has some. That's more than what can be said for you, someone that doesn't know any other word besides the oh so plain cool, pounce, and loser. You had to keep a dictionary beside you, not me. Sure, I've been knocked down for the the last two weeks, not ten weeks, hypocrite. But I've also been screwed for the last two weeks and they go hand-to-hand. So don't try and switch up the words because you, as well as these people, know that I am a fierce competitor and no one can pin me without having to resort to cheap tactics because no man can single handily defeat me with their bare hands. If these fans like cheaters, then I don't really care. You talk as if I really care about these fans. They aren't the reason I made it to EAW and they're not going to be the reason I go into the Grand Rampage and win the whole damn thing. When I was training to be a professional wrestler, these fans were still what they are today, nobodies. However, one thing is for certain, they don't like you. How are they YOUR fans if they BOO YOU? Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the fantasy wizard. He fantasizes about winning the Grand Rampage while I train to win. I don't dream about this. I live it and it'll be satisfying to see you get put in your place like you deserve to be, an old-timer that never really was as good as he thought. I'm not looking backwards toward the past because everything happens for a reason. The reason is I'm going to shock these people and kick your ass and you're going to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. Oh, it's real, it's damn real.
Hades
Post March 26th 2015, 7:49 pm by Hades
Sometime ago I was approached and presented with two life-altering choices, one was to sit back and watch as the kingdom I built deteriorated in the hands of another, and the other was to take control of my own career and attempt to rewrite destiny.  And seeing as the alternative sounded like the better option between the two, I jumped at it, and for that I'm suffering the consequences for it.  Have you ever gone to a store and saw something that you so desperately wanted in the heat of the moment, and because there are no other replicas or better varieties at a more reasonable price of said item, you buy it out of impulse only to get home and realize that you have no use for it?  Because that's exactly how I feel now.  

I put my career and trust in the hands of Y2Impact, I allowed him get into my ear and fill my head with plush hopes that I now know were never going to come true in the first place.  Three weeks removed from my transfer from a sapphire to a gold card member, commenced the down spiral that has been these last few months.  I was robbed of an opportunity to become Champion not once, but twice.  The week after, I came this close to finally beating that self-righteous prick, the Heart Break Boy, only to make him more popular than he already is.  Then two weeks after that, I wound up doing the same for Jaime O'Hara, and in spite of my best efforts to change it, the outcome of the polls ruled in favor of HBB.  For the first time in over a year I was subjected to watching a Free Per-View from the Locker Room, and why?  Because nobody thought to do the right thing, which was to reward the man that has been here busting his ass and putting more strain on his body for their enjoyment for damn near four years now!  But no, I wasn't given that.  And to add insult to injury we now have a new EAW Champion who I don't even think is apart of the roster.  

But here's the best part, as troublesome as it's been for me to cope with the reality of the present day, those aren't my reasons for being upset.  Before all of this started I vowed in front of millions that I would be the EAW Champion by the time the annual Grand Rampage came back around, but here we are less than five weeks away from it...and here I am without a Title around my waist.  I was always told, that in this World, all that a Man has is his word; and mine is officially meaningless.  I didn't want to have to put all of my eggs in one basket again, because past experiences taught me that when you do that you end up with egg residue all over your face, but it seems that I have no other option.  My biggest worry is of course being the fact that no one has ever won the Grand Rampage twice, let alone two years in a row.  It's unheard of.

But then again, nobody had ever lasted more than a full hour in the Grand Rampage until DEDEDE did it...

Nobody had ever won Vixen of the Year back to back to back until Cameron Ava did it...

Nobody had ever been World Champion a record four times until Jaywalker did it...

So who's to say that I can't win the Grand Rampage for the second year in a row and cement my legacy as the greatest Grand Rampage combatant the EAW has ever seen??  "Death and Taxes" right?

I understand that you're fairly new to this, not only this business, but this company.  And I've also noticed that in spite of the fact that you flunked out of college to take on a career in delivering pizzas in thirty minutes or less, you aren't the idiot you appear to be.  But making assumptions about someone you haven't even met yet, isn't a very wise strategy because there's a big possibility that it'll ultimately lead to you offending them.  And being that I'm sick to death of people trying to label me, I'd say that I'm pretty offended right now.  Granted, I've never been the eat-your-vitamins and say-your-prayers type, but what about me screams Satanist?  Is it the roar of my Harley, the bad intentions that come over me whenever I enter the ring with a potential victim, or the cold demeanor I possess?  Yes, I refer to myself as The Devil Incarnate but not for the reasons you think.  I see a Devil as an Outlaw, a Rouge, a Commander of his own Army of Followers.  Someone who doesn't necessarily oppose good, but does whatever He, She, or It wants without any regards for anyone else.  That's me.  That's Hades the Hellraiser.  A Satanist on the other hand I see as being no different from a Christian or a Muslim.  Each are groups of conformists who seek resolution in the security of a God, which is something I've never done because I don't believe in any form of a God.  So you were wrong...as a matter of fact you put your foot in your mouth on numerous occasions with that speech, seeing as the closest thing to the truth was in regards to my past having an effect on me.  Which it does.  But that I wouldn't call that a discovery notable of a Nobel Prize, because the past is motive for a majority of the people here.  The same rings true even in nature.  Have you ever gazed up into the night sky and seen the beauty in the stars that surround us?  Science tells us that they're luminous spheres of gas, some of which burned out ages ago only their light has just now reached us.  It's fascinating isn't it?  It also proves my point, no matter the situation, the past ALWAYS has influence on the present.  And my past has led me right to your doorstep.  It's true, beating you to a bloody pulp wouldn't solve all of my problems, but it would be a step in the right direction wouldn't it?  Not to mention it's going to make me feel a whole lot better.
Venom
Post March 26th 2015, 6:42 pm by Venom
Having power is something every man desires, but determining what to do with that power often proves to be the most difficult decision of ones life.

Let me begin by correcting a mistake you made, Nick. And this will be a positive boost to your morale as it is a superior position to that of a water boy. You were a beer fetcher to me. That was a great position for you wasn't it? You and you alone could lay claim to such an honor. But now it seems you no longer find that time of your career as a time you enjoyed. But who can blame you? At one point you and I were decimating the likes of Mr. DEDEDE and Tyler Parker. But we suddenly encountered a formidable wall. As I persevered, you came to an abrupt stopped, and our momentum did the same. After that, The House of Renegades became a group trying to maintain the relevance it had earned that you had helped it gain, and then you were the one who almost took our glory away. But instead of casting you aside like we did with Tyson and Deity, we considered you a good friend and kept you around, in hopes you would emerge from the pit that you had fell into. Your time spent as a supposed "Water boy" was the time Hades and I spent hoping you would get back on your feet, but you let us down again and again. The repetition of your failure would have frustrated others to the point that they wouldn't have endured the pain that came with keeping you around. But that time we spent hoping you would return to the Nick Angel of old never came. Along with the end of The House of Renegades after Pain for Pride came the end of you too as you finally made your exit from the company. After the pain, despair, and damage you caused Hades and I, I questioned if I could ever forgive the man I once found to be a friend.

After the long time it took for me to decide, I forgave you and returned to EAW to once again align myself with you. Any other man would have been hesitant to do such a thing and they may have even considered themselves idiots to even consider it, but from the moment I entered the EAW ring again, I knew I had made a smart decision to return and team with you once again. But, Nick, now you are making me question that decision and whether or not if my judgement of you reclaiming your former drive you had when I was first in EAW was a good idea. I can endlessly contemplate and point out the pros and cons of our alliance and being included in the group known as The Holy Brigades. After I recent string of success, I truly believed we were on the right track, but now it seems I once again assumed things. After making amends to your strained and nearly broken friendship, the anger of Ventura seems to have influenced you as you now stand before me exploiting the errors I have made originated from your attempt to make the blame of all this fall on me. You seemed quite enthusiastic to do such a thing to as you displayed no signs of hesitation when it came to doing so. But as for me, I'm not so quick to throw a friend under the bus. I could sit here and exploit the flaws in your argument and point the blame your way. But where does such a petty action get us? Will it strengthen us? From past experience, I can say with absolute certainty that all it would do is further contribute to our own demise. Criticize me to your hearts content. Scold me and point out my flaws to make yourself seem superior and try to provoke me to do the same. But with my desire to keep history from repeating itself, I refuse to do such a thing. Nick, I've revisited our past experiences and I've established my disapproval of the tactics your using to approach this situation. But I lack the power to make you do otherwise. You desperately want to redeem yourself, but have you taken the time to ponder if your approach is the right one to take? There will always be weaknesses in an enemy to utilize and exploit. There will always be flaws of your own that an adversary will reveal, and the only way to prove their ignorance and the wrongs they've made is by you being the one to shut them up. Nick, I always play to win like you are, but the approach your taking isn't only jeopardizing a friendship, it's also endangering the very foundation in which we've built the alliance of The Holy Brigades.

You desire power like any other individual, and I personally have chosen to bestow you with the power to determine the fate of The Holy Brigades. The decision of whether or not if The Holy Brigades meet their demise rests solely in your hands. Me wanting to win this match doesn't influence the matter of this decision. Now I ask you this. Will you continue to build yourself and your allies a bigger hole by degrading them, or will you change your approach and save this group? The choice is yours to make.
El Landerson
Post March 26th 2015, 3:57 pm by El Landerson
[El Landerson is talking to Ariana Lopez in the hallway while Eve stops him]

Eve: Excuse me El Landerson but can I get a few moments of your time before your match this Saturday on Showdown.

El laberinto: Sure why not.

Eve: last  Sunday at Reckless Wiring PPV you was at home watching Eaw's Reckless Wiring PPV on television in then now you will take on J.D Damon this week on Showdown in your Pre show match So any thoughts El Laberinto ?

El Laberinto: Well you see Eve, the reason that I was not there at Reckless Wiring was because I didn't have an Opponent for Reckless Wiring PPV in then after the PPV was over they finally booked me in a match on Showdown this week until they put me up against J.D Damon on Showdown whenever i get caught up like the rest of them on the showdown brand then you will see me at the next PPV called Grand Rampage PPV Cause once i enter that Grand Rampage battle Royal then i will become your 2015 Grand Rampage Winner at Grand Rampage PPV as soon as I defeat my last Pre show with J.D Damon this Saturday night on Showdown.

Eve: El laberinto can you even defeat J.D Damon this week on Showdown.

El laberinto: if it depends on how's the Pre show match gonna turn out cause last year on showdown I defeated two of my Opponents on that Pre show match on Showdown in they where Christian Star in Daniel marshall in i pined D. Marshall in my Triple threat Pre show match in when i am finish with J.D Damon this week on showdown then i might have a Chance to win this years Grand Rampage Battle Royal match at the PPV this month of April twenty 5th.

(El Laberinto leaves with Ariana Lopez when Eve Continues talking)

Eve: there you have it folks cause El Landerson will be in action this week on showdown to take on his Opponent named J.D Damon in hhis Pre show match.

Eve: So we hope that El laberinto can walk out as the Winner before Grand Rampage PPV if he wants to win that Grand Rampage battle Royal match on April twenty 5th of this month.

[Camera fades when El laberinto goes back to his Locker Room before Showdown this week]

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next