Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

TLA
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post October 18th 2016, 9:06 am by TLA
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Nn20120801f3a

The camera cuts into the Poon Palace which has been decorated in pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. TLA is shown celebrating with bad bitches and drank. Suddenly Abuelita Pantera enters and chases them off with her cane.

Abuelita: Nieto por favor what the fuck are you doing?

TLA: Awww yeahhhh abuela I been up in the Poon Palace 24/7 since House of Glass partyin’ up with my homie Tig Kelly! Grab yourself some pussy!

Abuelita: I will consider it, but first… why are you partying with the enemy?

TLA: Tig Kelly is my vato loco we ain’t got no beef. We is all about that chill life. He gotta get prepared like Drake Jaeger gotta get prepped to take on that returning Mexican Samurai who is finally back from his four months of depression after I whipped that ass at Pain for Pride. Y’all best be proud of La Pantera Sexual!

Abuelita: I refuse! After you left me waiting at church alone! God will smite thee!!!

TLA: Abuelita por qué estás enojado? You are sounding like my opponent this week on Dynasty. I been worshippin’ God in my own way straight thru that hole to God in between them bad bitches’ legs! Amirite?

Abuelita’s cane came crashing down on the table knocking TLA’s drink to the ground as he looked on in horror.

TLA: What the fuck? That was muh drank!

Abuelita: It is time for you to drink in the Bible! It is time for you roll up a joint of Faith and inhale the word of the Lord!

TLA: Please no not that!

Abuelita: It is the only way! The only way you will be able to defeat the Heart Break Boy!

TLA: I will whip that ass just like I will to Drake Jaeger. I am Interwire Champion for life!

Abuelita: You will humble yourself before God! I will show you the way the truth AND the light!

TLA reluctantly leaves with Abuelita as she forces him to attend Church. The mass is already underway as Abuelita drags TLA to the front row amidst the glares and angry whispers of elderly women gossiping.

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Eca86ba05494129fab382e

Preacher: And so God said to the world… I am awesome and you must recognize that. Amen.

Crowd: Amen!

Abuelita: Say the fucking responses TLA… or I fucking swear…

TLA: Amen!

Abuelita: Good good.

Suddenly TLA’s cell phone goes off as he whips it out. The preacher glares in absolute rage as TLA smiles at his phone.

TLA: Oh shit these are the nudes she was talking about! That’s an asshole even Ken Bone would be proud of!

Abuelita snatches TLA’s phone out of his hands with surprising speed for a woman of her age.

Abuelita: You better recognize that I will send you MY nudes if you keep this up!

TLA: Oh hell nawh!

Abuelita: Oh Dios mio! Don’t tell me… Pray to the Lord!

TLA: Por favor Dios… dame fuerza. Save me from witnessing the saggy titties of my Abuelita. Instead please guide them to the phone of my Dynasty opponent Heart Break Boy.

Preacher: For God hears all our prayers… but he ain’t no charity! You gotta earn that shit!

Crowd: Amen!

Abuelita turns to yell at TLA again for not saying the responses but notices he is missing. Suddenly TLA returns on the other side of the aisle.

TLA: Yo look what I found. This is some of that hardcore church wine. I’m gonna get wasted as fuck up in here.

Abuelita: You dirty heathen. I am going to give you the caning of a lifetime!

TLA: Come on Abuelita this shit is gonna take like three hours to sit through. Ain’t nobody got time for that. I need to get sauced if imma get through this.

Preacher: And so it was that Jesus came before Mary Magdalene. He turned to his followers and said… beloved are all my children… however… these hoes ain’t loyal! And Jesus’ most loyal follower Judas whipped out his notebook and began to take notes.

TLA: Damn Judas is in the Bible. I thought he was just some Mexican luchador who stole my mask when I got fired.

Abuelita begins to sip on that church wine as she winks at a sexy older Latino man sitting in the row behind them. He smiles back and cops a feel of Abuelita’s ass as she laughs.

Preacher: AND SO IT WAS that God commanded us all to remove all clocks from the walls of this church… For he said you do not know the time nor the hour of the coming of the Lord, and you must not know the time nor the hour that this sermon will finally end!

Crowd: Please let it end!!!

Five hours later…

Preacher: Now go and serve God! Make money and return to this Church where God will force you to make a sizable donation! My bitches need papi to buy them that good shit!

The crowd runs towards the exits as men shove women aside and throw children to the side to get to the exit. A wasted Abuelita is shown flirting on wealthy religious married men as their wives look on with jealousy. TLA is shown pocketing the cash from the collection basket as he sips down another shot of church wine. Suddenly the preacher appears behind TLA.

Preacher: My son… Are times so hard that you must stoop this low?

TLA: Yo y’all kept me here for five fucking hours. My time ain’t free! It’s time for TLA to get him some!

Preacher: Be gone devil! I cast thee out! 

TLA: Yeah bitch I ain’t stickin’ around. Tell yo hija imma give her a raise if she keeps up that good strippin’ work back at the Poon Palace.

Preacher: Nonsense! She is going to study parties with friends! And late night confessions at Church!

TLA: Damn yo daughter lies, cheats, and steals better than I do! 

The preacher’s face turns dark red as a tear falls down his face.

TLA: Aww don’t worry jefe. Imma take real good care of her and besides y’all can enjoy that family discount I be givin’ to all my employees!

TLA comforts the preacher by hugging him as he snatches his wallet.

Preacher: God bless you TLA. I give you my blessing to fight the Lord’s battles! Go now in faith to smite the heathens before thee on Dynasty! 

TLA: Does this mean that I am more religious than the Heart Break Boy so God will be on my side?

Preacher: No.

TLA: O.

The preacher says some shit in Latin as he lays hands on TLA’s Interwire Championship which TLA was wearing the entire time in mass over his white tank top and brown denim jorts. TLA shakes the preacher’s hand out of respect as he leaves. Abuelita is shown hopping in a car with a wealthy religious Latino husband as his wife and children are shown crying on the side of the road. TLA counts his cash as he walks off down the street.
HoffNostalgia
Post October 18th 2016, 3:14 am by HoffNostalgia
1.Closure

(“Headstrong” blasts over the loudspeakers at a local EMF House Show. Nostalgia walks out with the EMF World Heavyweight Championship and one half of the Tag Team Championship on each shoulder. He is carrying a trash can with him. He gets to the ring and walks up the steps. He throws the trashcan in the ring. He steps through the ropes. He walks over to the trashcan, it has an EMF logo on top on the side. Nostalgia pulls a bottle of an unknown red and black substance from his pocket and he empties it onto the trash can and the ring. He pulls out a Zippo with a Great Horned Owl on it. He drops the lighter. The trash can and part of the ring catch fire. Nostalgia starts laughing hysterically. He takes the titles in his hands, then stuffs them in the burning trashcan. Nostalgia laughs hysterically again. He turns and salutes each section of the fans as he smirks and laughs. He walks over to the ropes and hops to the floor as crew workers as rushing to put out the fire. He walks up the ramp. The entire building is shocked in silence as Nostalgia makes his way backstage. He continues walking backstage. Different people try talking to Nostalgia but he has headphones in his ears now and just keeps walking towards the exit. Nostalgia walks through the exit door. )
========================================================

2. New Beginnings

(Nostalgia exits a limousine and enters the arena hosting a local EAW House Show. “Headstrong” by Trapt blasts over the loudspeakers. Nostalgia walks out from backstage and onto the ramp. He is wearing a red and black jumpsuit with the insignia of a Velociraptor by his heart. Some cheers and boos can be heard from fans that recognize him, but a majority of silence. He makes his way to the ring, hops on the apron, then springboards over the ropes. He walks over and grabs a mic then takes a lap around the ring staring at the fans as he gets to the center of the ring. )

Nostalgia- Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of EAW. Allow myself to introduce…..myself. My name is Nostalgia. I will be the next polarizing figure in the EAW. Some of you will love me. Some of you will hate me. Both will have adequate reasons behind their feelings. Many will say that I am cocky. I am not cocky, but I am very confident in my abilities to entertain in the ring and on the mic. Many of you backstage have never seen me before. Many of you will have mixed opinions. Some will see the next EAW legend in the making. Some will see some scrub that won’t last. That’s what people thought the last place I went. I decided to leave there and come here after numerous accolades not worth mentioning. That is why I decided to leave while still their reigning World Heavyweight and Tag Team Champion. I needed a new challenge, a new federation to dominate. Most men in my position would not have had the audacity to throw away all that guaranteed fame and fortune, just to work from bottom to the top in another federation. But that is why Nostalgia is not most men. Nostalgia is “The Jedi,” and the force is strong with this one. I am going to alter the landscape of the EAW Universe, starting with Carson Ramsey. I would like to thank the Voltage brass for giving Nostalgia a former champion in his debut match. Carson should consider it a privilege to be sacrificial lamb. No doubt Carson thinks himself, perhaps even a lone wolf, considering the way he grew up. It has made him tougher than most. Carson fights every second of every match. He has a never say die attitude. Those are the traits which gave him the ability to win the EAW Pure Championship. A three month reign, not too shabby. I know who am I to talk right? Well I am the man that is about to tear Carson apart piece by piece as I go in for the slow kill. While he may be aggressive, resilient, talented, there is one key disadvantage in this match. Intelligence. You know the cliché, “Work Smart, Not Hard.”… ( Nostalgia pauses and holds the mic out to no response. He smirks and laughs.) Not yet ok. Well, I hate that saying. I work smart and hard. That is why I am so successful. While Carson is busy wondering the streets like a schizorphrenic, Nostalgia will be watching tape on Carson. Nostalgia will be watching the promos of Carson. By the time Voltage comes around, Nostalgia will know more about Carson than anyone in the EAW. I will know his strengths, and how to turn them into weaknesses. I will recognize his weaknesses and figure out different ways to exploit them. While I know a set game plan will not work on this unhinged competitor, I won’t need one. Just outlining strategy will be enough for this match. Carson, yes you, you will not accept this, but you are nothing more than another variable in this match. You are the ring, the ropes, the barricade, the steel steps. Just another piece to be moved exactly how I see fit. 

When I met with management, they knew they had a star. I told them, I am not here to make friends backstage. I am not here to win the fans over by kissing their ass. I will not win EAW Gold because the brass has my back. All this will happen due to my talent and determination. The EAW powers to be saw my work, and they decided they wanted Nostalgia to take over the Voltage brand. And that is exactly what I am going to do. To all my opponents backstage. Let me quote one of my favorite movies…. “None of you seem to understand… I’m not locked in here with you. You’re locked in here with ME!” Great movie, and graphic novel. That’s the type of quality performer I am. Some fans may never bother with me. To some I will be a cult classic. To some utter garbage. But to the fans of the art of wrestling and the pure EAW fans, I will be one of the best from the moment I walk into the door, until the moment I am announced in the EAW Hall of Fame…( Nostalgia pauses)… if the competition is good enough for stay that long. (Nostalgia smirks and laughs) I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid. I plan to make EAW my home for the next few years at least. Until management is so tired of Nostalgia winning all the time, they will have to create a loophole to get me out. But that is in the future. First, I have to make my Voltage debut against Carson. Now I wish it was against someone with a little more talent. But I guess he is good enough to show what the EAW Universe what to expect from Nostalgia. Or I will just make quick work with him and move onto the next and the next and the next until I get some real competition. But before I get to him, I want to address the breaking news.

Of course, I was watching House of Glass when I saw the news about the Tag Team Titles. And I am pumped. I was approached by Adrian Christ and we decided to team up and take home the Tag Team Gold. We will definitely be underdogs. But there will soon be a Paradigm Shift. Especially after the EAW Universe sees me debilitate Carson Ramsey in my debut match. Paradigm Shift may have the lowest odds in the Tag Team Grand Prix, but I guarantee, we will pull a few upsets before the EAW Universe recognizes us a viable contender. Until then, I would like to focus my attention on winning EAW Gold. The first step in the right direction will be on and over Carson Ramsey.

I look around the EAW and I see a lot of respectable performers. Many champions that deserve their belts. However, all these champions are going to have work much harder if they want to keep those belts now that Nostalgia has entered the picture. Ramsey once wore EAW Gold, but after he is shown to be inferior to Nostalgia, he will have to start his quest all over again. Will Carson be viewed differently backstage after he loses come Voltage? Will Carson view himself differently at being dominated by the “Intense Innovator?” These questions can only be answered post-Voltage. But I have a few answers to some questions I am sure the EAW is wondering. Why am I so confident? Well for starters, I mean come on, look at me. 6’7, 270 pounds, all muscle. A genius intellect. A ferocity and instincts for survival matched only in the animal kingdom. There is no more dangerous combination in the world. And that does not even consider my eclectic arsenal. Carson Ramsey is about to walk into the ring with an unknown entity. Now Carson, yes you,  will not be scared of what he does not know in this instance. But if he knew the sheer force of destruction Nostalgia tends to leave in his wake, he would be. I am the unstoppable force and the immovable object. Carson will come at me with everything he has got, but what he has got, is just not enough to stop Nostalgia from achieving Victory.

The EAW Universe will see, Nostalgia entering the EAW will be great for the EAW fans, not so much for the competitors backstage. The EAW Universe will witness every competitor that goes against Nostalgia will have to reach new limits in attempt to keep pace.
Poor Carson Ramsey. The EAW Universe might not pity him now. But they will after Nostalgia dismantles him piece by piece, going in for the slow kill. He is walking into this match with the mindset he is going up against another newbie looking to make a name for himself. Well I am not looking to make a name for myself….( Nostalgia pauses)…that comes naturally. My performance will speak louder than any words I speak in front of the EAW Universe tonight. Carson, yes you, have no idea the danger in which he finds himself. He is used to being the unpredictable, dangerous one in his matches. But he is even outclassed in his most dashing suits. For a man priding himself on his unpredictability, I have already noted a few key trends in his matches. I will know when you are about to come back with your go to pendulum lariat, and I will be ready with a swift kick to the gut, or maybe the kneecap, depending on how much longer I want the match to last. I can turn your Standing Frankensteiner into a the Jedi Bomb and get the pinfall before you will even be able to react. I know after you knock me out of the ring, you will attempt to take me down with a Suicide Dive. All of this from watching just a few matches. Imagine what I will learn after my thorough research has been completed. Carson, I can tell you exactly how I am going to beat you, and there is nothing you can do about it. Your fate in this match was sealed the moment this match was made. I wonder whose doghouse you landed in to be the one chosen to be sacrificed. 

He could not fathom the lengths l have gone to insure my training will pay off in becoming the next EAW legend in the making. I am sure a dream Carson and I both share. Only that will be completely demolished in a single moment for Carson, yes you. A goal he spent years working towards, all to be blocked by Thee Most Devastating Move in Sports Entertainment…(Nostalgia pauses)...The Blast  from the Past. Don’t worry, you will all cheer along eventually. I traveled the world, learned from some of the greatest wrestling minds. But I learned much more than that. He probably thinks he can bring the pain enough to ruin Nostalgia’s debut. But he will be the first to learn, pain does not break the focus of those trained to treat pain as a friend rather than an enemy. The pain inflicted, will only make me feel more alive, more focused. I saw Lucian Black kick out a devastating “Weapon X,” by the new EAW World Champion. That is the type of resiliency I will display every match in which I compete. I have become known for kicking out of finishers. I have to been known to be the hardest competitor that down that the EAW will ever see. Not just in each match, but my career in general. My goals do not end with title reigns and records. My grand scheme is much bigger. I am sure growing up on the streets, scheming was a big part of Carson’s life. Even now, I hope he is making schemes to pull off the victory. But from my experience, men such as Carson, are either too stupid or too crazy to prepare for a match such as this. Now I am not saying Carson has the biggest ego in the world, because that is obviously not the case. He is as down to earth in his crazy way as they come. Which I am sure he would not like if he realized. But I digress. Seeing as how he is a former champion, he could not possibly think he will lose to a newbie. And I must admit, I understand. I would not either. Unless I was smart enough to recognize that said opponent was no ordinary newbie. Then I would put in the extra effort I do not believe Carson will afford me. Especially considering he will keeping an eye out for the Wolvesden during our match. It is almost unfair. No competitor can compete with Nostalgia if he is not their sole focus in that ring. I get it, he has every reason to look over his shoulder. But Carson, how about this. If they try to interfere in our match, we will clear them out together before continuing our battle. You may think you have been a fighting a battle against them, only after you taste the raw power and force of Nostalgia will you realize The Wolvesden pale in comparison to the damage Nostalgia will cause if you fail to keep your eyes on the prize. You may have had some brutal battles with them. There may be personal vendettas involved. What Carson will unfortunately realize until it is too late. Nostalgia is more of a threat calm and collected, than either Carson or Kenny Drake when they have rage and hate fueling their tanks. Kenny Drake, if you see this. As they used to say in the hood… “Don’t Start Nothin’…Won’t Be Nothing.” I have no problems with The Wolvesden, and you would be smart to leave it that way. I know Carson ruined your chance at the Lion’s Den Cup, but if you get in my way, you are putting your future in jeopardy. The fans like Carson, I will make sure I leave him intact for next week. You on the other hand, the fans would not miss, so please don’t give me a reason to make their dream and your nightmare come true. I will already be turning one dream into a nightmare this week. In our match at Voltage, you look on the card, you see a fresh face, a dream matchup. An easy victory. But I guarantee this will be the hardest match you have had in a long time. It is impossible to overcome an adversity if you do not view it as such.

Carson will certainly be walking into this match as the odds on favorite to come out victorious. No one in the EAW has seen Nostalgia, so how could they accurately assess the potential for my victory. In my eyes, from what I have seen out of Carson Ramsey, yes you, Nostalgia is definitely the heavy favorite. Carson may be the wiley veteran. But I am the roadrunner speeding my way to the top after using all of Carson’s tricks against him. Carson is more likely to survive an attack by a jaguar in the jungle, and find the ancient golden city of El Dorado. This unlucky veteran is more likely to get struck by lightning on the streets of Philadelphia while buying a lottery ticket, surviving, then winning millions of dollars. Only to walk out and be struck be hit by a pink Volkswagon Bug, than he does of ruining Nostalgia’s EAW debut. Have I made myself clear? In case I haven’t… (Nostalgia paces back and forth for a few seconds.)… Carson is more likely to be abducted by aliens, dropped off in the woods, then attacked by Bigfoot than he does of ending Nostalgia’s winning streak before it starts. (Nostalgia smirks and laughs)

Those favoring Carson, have put their faith in a man rather than an enigma. The enigma known as Nostalgia. A riddle with no resolution. An ever changing competitor confident he can conquer the chase of any championship. Can Carson say he knows for sure he will wear any title he wants eventually? If he did would anyone believe him? Of course not. Look at him. Carson,yes you, it will soon be made obvious, you do not have what it takes to keep up with the eclectic arsenal of Nostalgia. You   will be the first to fall at the feet of Nostalgia. The first to recognize at any moment, Nostalgia can turn your strength into your weakness. You do not know how many different ways I can suplex and slam you onto the canvass. I am trying to warn you, but I have a feeling you are not going to heed my warning. I can accept I am coming into the ring with a hungry competitor. But as everyone knows thanks to Snickers, people can lose themselves when they become too hungry. You know it happened once before, I think we have footage. If you would…

(The EAWtron fuzzes then opens to a shot of a figure walking down a dark alley. The camera zooms in but can only see a jacket and pair of jeans clearly. As it gets closer, it sees the figure headed over to another. The camera gets closer to see a Werewolf biting the arm of another man. A third man rushes up and says “ Carson, here, have a snickers.” The werewolf shrugs his shoulders.The third man says “Because you become unhinged when you get too hungry.” The camera fades to black and all attention is turned back to Nostalgia.)

If you ask me, all the pressure is on Carson Ramsey. He is the former champion going up against an unknown competitor in his debut match. When he loses, his pride will take a hit as well. But fear not Carson, you will only be the first of many. I see a lot of competitors with similar builds as you in the EAW. And I am sure many, including Carson, are extremely talented. You see, the problem is, I am even more talented, in addition to being bigger and stronger. Carson, I truly hope for the sake of your well-being and your fans, you are not looking beyond this match. Underestimating Nostalgia is dangerous for not only your health but career. In the blink of eye, Carson, you will begin to question the validity of your entire career. That is what happens when you are hit with Thee Most Innovative Move in Sports Entertainment….( Nostalgia pauses)… The Ego-Buster. That move has that name for a reason. Anyone hit with it, has a big chunk of their ego shattered. Carson, yes you, if you are not fully focused on this fight you fall in the fire. Fueled by fear, the fans will feign tears for the failure of this fallen favorite.

I have not seen much of Carson’s mic work yet. But I did happen to catch his last promo. For such a hardcore guy, he came off kind of…(Nostalgia pauses)…what’s the word I am looking for…(Nostalgia pauses again)...soft. All but begging for the fans forgiveness. Come on Man! Begging is unbecoming, even on the winner of EMF’s Competitor that looks Most Like a Homeless Person Contest. But I can respect the love he has finally gained for the fans. He had a lot of smart things to say. However, after peering deeper into his words, it is easy to recognize he is, at best, a pseudo-intellectual. What do you think, does he even know what that is?… ... (Nostalgia pauses waiting for a crowd response but gets nothing but silence, except for some choice boos.) Ok it’s a start I’ll take it… (Nostalgia smirks and laughs)… An intelligent man would never say the following phrase, and I am paraphrasing. Hyenas are a type of wolf. Really? You know all this time I thought they belonged to the big cat family. Little did I know they were cousins to the wolf. I wonder if sharks and crocodiles are related too? I’m just kidding of course, I understood what he was trying to get at. The point was there, the execution, not so much. That will be the same problem with which he will find himself come Voltage. The determination, the talent, the goal will be there. But the execution will fail. Carson will be left wondering where he went wrong. But Carson don’t worry, it won’t be your fault. You could do everything right, and it still won’t be enough to keep down Nostalgia. Now there is much more I could say about Carson Ramsey. But it is still early. I have said enough for the time being.The Samoan Surgeon has arrived in EAW. Carson Ramsey, yes you will be the first to go under the knife. Ready or Not Carson…Nostalgia is coming.

(Nostalgia drops the mic. The crowd is stuck in silence. They do not know how to react to Nostalgia. Nostalgia paces around the ring a few times, just staring into the crowd. All of a sudden he dashes to the ropes, jumps over, and lands on the outside. He slowly makes his way up the ramp and to the backstage area.)
showster26
Post October 18th 2016, 1:30 am by showster26
Voltage Promo #1

(The scene opens inside of motel room.  A static buzzing noise from a flickering light bulb fills the air.   The lights are dim with just enough illumination emitted to make out many of the stains upon the walls and carpeting, the cheap grey wallpaper that is dusty and tattered and is older than you are, the soiled mattress that creaks every time any who lays upon it takes so much as a breath, and most importantly the man who is sitting on that bed slowly rocking himself back and forth with his head in his hands, the man who  is neither repulsed by his surroundings, nor does he find any comfort or solace within them.  The man the world knows as SOLOMON CAINE.)

Caine: Time.  Time is at hand.  With whispers sweeter than the angel’s They told me it is, so it must be so.  IT MUST BE SO!!!! (Caine inhales deeply)  The day of cleansing has come, and they have chosen me to prepare the way.  They have chosen me to tell the people about the glorious fire that will fall and purify this weak, sickly world that lives in ignorance of what is coming.  Blissfully unaware are the HEATHENS of this earth that only exist because they leach off the life blood of those who are strong.  Blind are they to the fact that they will be consumed in the twinkling of an EYE!  Heathens like Jon McAdams.  The man who hides, hides, behind the guise of being a gentlemen so that he can roooolllll in the muck with the other swine of high Society.  The man who has to make a joke out of himself so that he can get his fix of other people’s attention which he craves like a junkie for the needle.   He knows that deep inside, he is unworthy of any praise, or adulation for anything he has ever done with his worthless, pitiful life.  He is nothing more than the filth that has festered on this world’s skin and has become infectious.  I am the cure to McAdams and his ilk.  I am the one who shall bring him to his knees in a vein search for mercy.  The one who shall make an example out of him for they have ordained him to be so.  He is week, he is foolish, he is blind.  Blind and without realization that all his money, and power, and all the glory that they can buy, and all of the golden trinkets he can steal with a fistful of nickels and dimes will not mean any-goddamn-thing at the end of ages!   Sunday night I will take the first step in showing these things that dare to call themselves people what awaits them by making a burnt offering out of Jon McAdams.  When I tear that boy limb from limb the world will open it’s eyes.  When I am finished with Jon McAdams, and have washed the ring mat in his blood, the heathens… they will begin to realize the truth of this life.  And when I do exactly the same to each and every last one of those who would dare try to deny the message I bring, they will see that all resistance is futile.   I will I know this to be true, They have shown it to me.  I have borne witness to it with my own eyes. I saw the collapse of the empires of this world, I heard the screams and lamentations of women and children.  I smelled the smoke wafting up from the charred remains like incense towards heaven.  And it was BEAUTIFUL!  THE ONES WHO HAVE TOLD ME, THEY ARE SOON COMING WITH THEIR RIGHTEOUS FURY, AND  WHEN THEY DO ARRIVE, THERE WILL NOT BE EVEN SO MUCH AS A GODDAMN MOMENT FOR YOU TO  DRAW IN ONE LAST BREATH TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!  
I weep for this world, I weep for the innocent,  but will do as my masters have told me. I must.   As long as I do, I am immune.  I DON’T WANT TO BURRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!”

(Caine jumps up off the bed and begins to throw everything that isn’t nailed down including the lamp, the nightstand, the desk, and the television)

Caine: “I DON’T WANT TO BURN! I DON’T WANT TO BURN! I DON’T WANT TO BURN!!!! “

(Caine begins to stomp at the various pieces of furniture strewn about on the floor till each one has been smashed and fractured.  Caine takes several deep breaths, Then suddenly, his body goes stiff, his jaw hangs slightly open, his eyes glaze over as his gaze veers up from the floor to just past the camera.  )

Caine: Yes, I understand.  I shall do you will masters.  I shall see my purpose thru.    I am the bringer of the end of ages.  The end of ages is the bringer of fire.  And he who has served will be spared, and for he who has not there shall be no mercy, or salvation to their suffering.  The beautiful reign will wash away the filth, the world shall be made pure.  They have told me, it must be so.

(The flickering of the light becomes much more rapid, just before the dies out leaving only total darkness on the screen)

Caine (softly fading out): “It must be so… It must be so…  it must be so.”

THE END

Last edited by showster26 on October 18th 2016, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
J-Dynasty 2?
Post October 18th 2016, 12:24 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Separated from any kind of genius and bravery, ever since coming to Showdown on my lonesome my greatest struggle has been becoming used to just how stifling this environment is. I used to run with jaguars, forgetting the world was filled with slugs. I use to hang with people who almost, almost, thought like me, and fell into the idea that EAW was in an era of progressive innovation. But the people here are backwards. Like early cavemen who feared those who made fire, like the era in which menial workers feared the advent of the computer replacing them, and much like people to this day fight research due to religious beliefs, the people of this roster treat me like a deviant scourge amongst this roster they refuse to hear any ideas from despite me being the brightest mind this roster has. I forgot, a maverick is just a sexy version of an outcast. I maybe the hottest talent in EAW today both in psychical shape and in rising status, but it doesn’t eliminate the fact being the rare breed that I am also makes me some odd man out these sheep can only perceive as the black of their kind. Of course Ares Vendetta couldn’t accept my vision, I should have known he would be no different than any other worshipper of mythical nonsense when he spent so much of his career speaking of “Onryo”.

For all worshippers are the same, instead of standing for human progress they prefer to kneel to imaginary creatures, and their scriptures, that tell them how to think and how to act! If you’re the type of person who can worship creatures that cannot be observed or interacted with in reality, it is almost impossible that you aren’t the type of sucker who feeds from the tit that milks out ideals like honour, karma, righteousness, and respect that are all designed for babies too afraid of the reality of the world. I have no doubt in my mind that Ares thought he was proving something by keeping this a three way, thought he was being better than me, but all he did was expose himself to be just another bonehead who puts silly ideals over logic and odds. The reality of the world is this, you’re either doing whatever it takes to get ahead, or you’re not putting your best foot forward.

Coming from where I come from, I know all about people who never put anything forward, everyone knows there is one community most in love with magic and gods; it is the brothers, and the sistas.

That’s why when you got jokes about someone saying “you people need Jesus” it’s a fat black lady.  

That’s why when you got a black man in Pulp Fiction he the one quoting godly phrases

And that’s why when you watching Luke Cage every nigga should known, a punkass bitch named Diamondback was bound to show up with a whole slew of god diarrhea.

Voodoo? Virgins cure aids?

I don’t even want to talk about it.

But me? I always passed on the pastors, refused to give the nod to the gods, and it didn’t matter if it was the Heart Break Boy, or Pizza Boy, I made sure any of these worshippers who crossed me speaking of such magic had our encounters ending tragic. The only sign of any organized practice of mysticism on me is my Komodo Dragon mask, because my family worshipped Gaia, nature freaks who believed our souls were linked with beasts, a family who kicked me out and denied me my birthright because I was too “modern” for our ways of life. I keep the way of the Komodo Dragon not because I believe in souls, but because we know what they are, we know the toughness of their skin, the deadliness of their mouths, and that they’re cold blooded motherfuckers, just like me.

Now I got to wrestle Nico Borg, a man I tolerated only so my team could come out victorious in War Games, but just like any other game, once the players change sides you have no problem blasting your former short term teammates in the head. Come to think of it, I have no love for this individual, utter contempt is all I can have for someone like that just like Ares, just like HBB, just like Pizza Boy, believes in fairy tales. It doesn’t matter if he preaches wickedness, just like it doesn’t matter that Onryo is a being of vengeance, I put them all in the same league of delusional rats who roam my dark alley eating out from the dumpsters I allow them to live in. If Nico has any brains, he’d stick to the dumpsters feasting on rotten fruit like Tyler Parker, and not get in my way right now while I am busy mugging anyone who takes a wrong turn and ends up on Showdown while I’m making the rounds looking for valuables to take. In fact, put a kibosh on that, it doesn’t matter if Nico sticks to the dumpsters of my dark alley, I’m sick of hearing him squeaking like the happy little rotten he is whenever he finds a lesser prey to feast on, he’s gotten fat having a good meal hunting down the leftovers on my brand, I’m lifting the lid off that dumpster and making sure he knows it’s time to pay rent!
Aria Jaxon
Post October 17th 2016, 11:40 pm by Aria Jaxon
ANYTHING -- ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO.

You know, it wasn’t all that long ago that I had absolutely nothing against Consuela Rose Ava. I’m a grown woman, and as such, I’m not so petty and naive that I’d be foolish enough to side-eye her or hate her just on principle just because of what her sister and I have been through. I always knew there were other Avas, but of course, their existence was always the furthest thing from my mind, even when my back-and-forth with Cameron was at its peak. When Consuela showed up, I knew then what I’m sure she knows now -- that the comparisons to her sister would be near-endless. And it’s come to pass. Every person who crosses your path, every Madison Kaline and Stephanie Matsuda who’s starved for material and couldn’t be original with a gun to their head is talking down to you and comparing you to your sister at every turn. Maybe you’re so conditioned to the bullshit that you expected the same from me, and I gotta raise my eyebrow at that. What is there to say? What do you and Cameron share aside from a carbon copy visage and your last name? Not much else. Y’all are very different...or so I thought. Still, I’m not gonna hold your twin’s accomplishments over your head, laugh, and say, “Don’t you wish you could be in her shoes?” I’m not doing that because it’s pointless and because it makes absolutely zero sense to liken your lack of accomplishments to the polar opposite resume of someone who had a years-long head start on you in EAW. So no, you don’t have to brace yourself for that. You said you could practically hear it a mile away, but you heard wrong. Clean out your ears. I don’t think you wanna be your sister. I don’t think you covet what she has. I don’t think you wanna use her as a springboard. Now, that’s all outta the way. I’m dusting my hands of it. I refuse to take the same route taken by lesser women who spew the first thing that comes to mind just for the sake of getting a reaction outta you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you came in. I knew you would be a force to be reckoned with, not because of your last name, but by the merit of your own talent, and you’ve proven me right. Hell, I knew what to expect from you firsthand after we were thrown on the same side in that tag match on Voltage weeks ago. I’ve never given in to assumptions about you, Consuela, and I very easily could’ve done that. I could’ve resigned myself to the fact that you were nothing more than a knockoff of your sister who expected to be rocketed to the top because of your bloodline, but I didn’t. I don’t like to proclaim things ‘til I’ve taken in the whole scope, ya know what I mean? Weeks passed. Matches were booked. You brought your A-game over and over again, and it was after all of this that I began to form opinions. I liked you, I really did. I had every reason to believe you were primed to a quick rise to the top just like myself, Cailin, or Sheridan. You know why I came to those conclusions? Because I waited until afterwards to turn my findings into something more. I waited until after I had crossed your path to sit back and say, “Shit, that Consuela is a stand-up girl.”

But hey, I’ve been wrong before.

Your tone changed quick as hell, you know that? Not all that long ago, you’d have been awfully quick to rightfully give me my props. Back during Empress of Elite, you only gave me glowing reviews whenever you name-dropped me. I mean, you did say that you wanted to win the whole thing, but that was what any sane woman in your position would do, so I couldn’t have faulted you. Let’s call it like it is, Consuela -- you’re not even treating me like an opponent at this point. You’re treating me like an opportunity. You look at me as a way to open doors for yourself, if you knock me off. I mean, your sister did it, so surely you think you can do the same, yes? Ooh, girl. Before you try and pass off your brand of revisionist history and talk down to me like I wasn’t a part of it all, remember that Cameron and I have traded victories. We have gone back and forth since February, for MONTHS, this has gone on. Every time, we pushed each other to our limits. Every time, we blew the roof off the joint, and on any given night, it could go to either woman. It just depended on how the stars aligned. Ask your sister. Ask her about that whole speech she threw at me about how losing to me was one of the things that had her off-kilter and she felt like she’d drown unless she could beat me on the first episode of Empire. You’re right, you’d do anything for your sister, and you made it VERY clear when you threw her that life preserver and helped her keep her head above water. So you know what, if she’s okay with a tainted victory, then that’s on her. If you wanna justify it by citing sisterly love as the cause, whatever, but just remember that for every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction. With the way shit’s going between The Sirens and The OG Vixens, your sister will get hers, don’t worry. But you? You gotta answer for your sins, too. You don’t get to take what doesn’t belong to you and just not pay for it. You have to answer for what you did, and it really is a shame. You’re deluded enough to think that what you did was right. Your vision is blurred, Consuela, but I’m here to clear it up for you. Keep believing that sticking your nose where it didn’t belong was right, if you wanna. If you’re fine with being turned into some variation of a martyr, then so be it.

I’m not gonna sit here and listen to you -- someone who wasn’t around for anything that went on with Formation -- try and give your “expert” opinion on shit. When did you get here, July? Right. So your opinion on anything that happened prior to that is totally null and void. I’m not gonna listen to you try and pass your armchair quarterbacking off as ways to back up the garbage that you’re saying. Maybe it was stupid of me, but under any other circumstances, I’d have expected better than you, instead of the same “LMAO YOU’RE ALL BOUND TO TURN ON EACH OTHER AT SOME POINT!” Do you know why I’ve never once said that I expected the OGs to turn on each other? Because I know better. Just in the time I’ve been here, I’ve seen alliances forged, and for every bond that’s proven to be watertight, there is a dozen more that crumble. I’ve lived it. But when I look at your sister and her BFFs, I realize they’re too similar to go off the rails. So I don’t ever count on them turning inward and murdering each other. They say you’ve gotta be the change you wanna see, so if Cailin, Tarah, and I wanna rid Empire of them? Then we have to be the catalyst for that. We have to do it. We can’t just wait for an implosion that I don’t really see happening. Nice try, though, bringing up the obvious part of my past where I was in Formation. You know what killed Formation? Stephanie’s insecurities. She let people get in her ear to the point where she started to believe the people closest to her were the enemy. She had stifled the temper tantrums down for so long, and when things came to a head, it was pretty disastrous. What I’m not gonna let you do is point the finger at me and say my ambition was one of the things that set off the chain reaction. I didn’t put that chair in her hand, and neither did Cailin. If you’re waiting for part deux, I suggest you hold your breath. And while you’re waiting, I can knock you off. Unlike you, Consuela, I know what I’m walking into. You’re writing me off as a...what was it? Wannabe Instagram baddie? You must have me confused with Veena Adams. I know what’s waiting for me. I can admit that you’re talented, but I’m also smart enough to recognize that you’re in over your head. You made no bones about recounting my accolades, but how the fuck do you think I got to this point? How do you think I got these notches on my belt? Why do you think you’re salivating and staring at me thinking about what a win over me could do for your career? Because I’m a heavy hitter in this division, Consuela. While you were sorting out your daddy issues, I was here, busting my ass and lending a hand to making this division the best it could be. You can miss me with all the claims of “selfishness”. I know that every step I take forward is a step for the whole division. Did you ever think about that? Now, other Vixens will main event FPVs later on down the line. Now, other women will compete in the Tag Team Grand Prix. Now, other women can contend for the Young Lions Cup. The revolution doesn’t stop with me, not by a long shot. There’s a ripple effect that can’t be denied. And you can try and brush me off all you want, you can make it seem like this will be light work all because of what your sister’s done, but you wouldn’t be placing so much stock in this match if I wasn’t a challenge. Take your opportunities if you wanna, honey. Shoot for the stars. Just don’t ever think you’re gonna make a name off me.
The Heart Break Boy
Post October 17th 2016, 3:44 pm by The Heart Break Boy
"And a Man sat alone, drenched deep in sadness. And all the animals drew near to him and said, "We do not like to see you so sad. Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it." The Man said, "I want to have good sight." The vulture replied, "You shall have mine." The Man said, "I want to be strong." The jaguar said, "You shall be strong like me." Then the Man said, "I long to know the secrets of the earth." The serpent replied, "I will show them to you." And so it went with all the animals. And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give, he left. Then the owl said to the other animals, "Now the Man knows much, he'll be able to do many things. Suddenly I am afraid." The deer said, "The Man has all that he needs. Now his sadness will stop." But the owl replied, "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking, until one day the World will say, 'I am no more and I have nothing left to give.'"

-----

(Cameras smoothly fades into the front of a huge, seminar-like church where EAW Hall of Famer and returning Elitist, the Heart Break Boy stands near the opening doors dressed in all white(hat, trench coat) He presses through the doors politely and ends in front of three of the church's leaders that sit in the pulpit of the church. Bishop Boyce, the leader of the church alongside his assistant pastors, Pastor Cicero and Elder Cook. Each individual has notepads in front of them, a bible opened beside them as they stare at a stiff-faced Heart Break Boy while he approaches. Cicero looks on with a disgusted look upon his face and speaks first.)

Pastor Cicero: Why are you wearing a hat in the sanctuary?!

(HBB quietly takes off his white hat)

Pastor Cicero: What is it that you want anyway? We're studying for our next service. Don't you have ring ropes to climb?

Bishop Boyce: Michael... It's a pleasant surprise. Why are you home so soon?

HBB: I needed your blessing for what I'm about to do.

Bishop Boyce: What is that?

HBB: Two days ago, I made a decision. The decision was only influenced by you and our God, Christ Jesus. I made a decision to return back to my old roots after leaving it in dust. I thought "The Legend of the Heart Break Boy" was buried after a last moment satisfying stretch.

(Pastor Cicero giggles while Elder Cook remains quiet but observant)

Pastor Cicero: You call that satisfying, Michael?

Bishop Boyce: Well son, I don't feel like you should have gone back to EAW but of course it's not about how I feel. Feelings never explain the truth. It is that I believe God opened my eyes to tell you something. So you're in good hands, Michael. There is no need to ask for my blessing to continue your career in EAW.

HBB: Excuse me sir. I have already understood and accepted the fact that I had to continue my career in EAW. The blessing that I ask for is not because of a silly redemption. The blessing that I ask for is what I'm about to do to a man of many sorts of names but I only acknowledge the one incest name that he goes by, Jacob Senn!

Pastor Cicero: Ugh! A name that rhymes with sin, how clever?

HBB: I believe it's in God's Will to knock him off his feet yet again like I did two days ago, pastor.

Bishop Boyce: And for what purpose?

HBB: A man like that with power and allegiance over anything is very dangerous. He doesn't deserve to be headship over vulnerable people after Lucian Black didn't put up much a fight. Why should they honor and crown him?

Pastor Cicero: And you deserve to be crowned?

HBB: I have bled, spent sleepless nights and have dedicated MORE to my profession than Jacob Senn. I have been LONG overdue that honor and crown that he shouldn't be wearing.

Bishop Boyce: I'm sorry, Michael. I'm backing up pastor on this one. You don't deserve a shot. I don't see God's purpose in this situation.

HBB: I don't deserve a shot? I DON'T DESERVE A SHOT?!

Pastor Cicero: You dare raise your voice in here?!---

Bishop Boyce: Enough! Let's hear what he has to say.

HBB: For five years... For FIVE years. I have not recaptured the essence of the name, "The Golden Boy." I have left roaches, grasshoppers and spiders in an empty vault. I haven't cleansed out any of my past belongings and replaced them with new ones. FOR FIVE YEARS! My last shot came close. I admit that the Heart Break Boy came inches close to tallying up reigns once again. Unfortunately it didn't wind up that way. And I don't blame anyone else but myself. I blame the Heart Break Boy that thought it was "okay" to lose with a smile on his face. I blame the Heart Break Boy that claimed to have passion to win and a desire to be the greatest in his call, only to lose again, again, again..... and again. But two days ago at House of Glass, I don't BLAME what the Heart Break Boy did to Jacob Senn. In my eyes, what was wrong became right. So I knocked Jacob Senn's teeth out of his mouth. Now I'm willing to mount those teeth on my own wall alongside that title that doesn't belong to him. It belongs to ME and if you don't think I deserve a shot... Take a quick look down the list of those that reside under the Dynasty brand. And even with my back up against the wall, I still KNOW what I deserve to be. The difference between "The Heart Break Boy" then, he was a sucker, not a warrior. He wasn't for Christ. Christ trains winners, not losers. I was content on second place. I had allowed things to happen instead of taking my own leadership. And now, pastor and bishop, you only saw the first step take place at House of Glass. The second step only gets worse for our new EAW World Heavyweight Champion.

Pastor Cicero: Interesting, Michael. And if you lose and your plans backfire?

HBB: And so if it does? It wouldn't matter. In this world that I live in, I have nothing else to give back to it. I have nothing to lose. But I will achieve that common goal before I leave again.

Pastor Cicero(looks over at Bishop): Do you hear this man?

Bishop Boyce: I love it. I love that zeal and purpose that you have despite all your difficulties. You understand who you are now and possessed wisdom by experience to regain something you believe is long overdue. I speak for a lot of others, Michael. They don't believe "The Heart Break Boy" deserves another shot and I don't either but whose to stop a man with a new realm fire and an uplifting in his spirit to change an atmosphere for something more positive? You have my blessing.

HBB: Thank you sir.

Pastor Cicero: I can't wait to see this. Michael, make sure to report to us in all that you do.

Bishop Boyce: And try not to truly harm Jacob.

(The Heart Break Boy places the white hat back on his head and turns around heading toward the exit)

HBB: Now that sir... I can't promise.

(Cameras transition over to a cemetery, where the Heart Break Boy stands beside a cremating table that shows a replica of Jacob Senn's newly crowned EAW World Heavyweight Championship. The Heart Break Boy smirks into the camera as he looks down at the belt then closes his eyes.)

I believe that anyone can overcome fear by doing things that make them fear. I believe that suffering, failure and loneliness and all other horrific things will be apart of your journey but God's Kingdom will conquer all these things. I stand a living witness and I could write an entire testament of the trials and tribulations that I had to go through. Many of you see me as a man that doesn't suppose to exist anymore. While I was gone, I have seen fear only get postponed until the night representing House of Glass. The minds and soul of fellow adversaries such as Drake Jaeger and Tiberius Jones have turned preeminently afraid of my presence. I know this because an untempted man only boasts when they're powerless. A wise man boasts of things from above and gives himself no credit. But not even that, they have become tears flying down my face of disappointment because of their despair of hopelessness by trying to tear down a legacy that they have not come centimeters close to touching. I also have tears running down my eyes from unfortunate things I have learned since being away but I don't need clarity to redefine my newest ordainment. I have already claimed my spot back on top. You may think it's harsh of a man to convict another man right after being crowned the face of this organization. But a lot of people don't think and have enough sense to know what I'm doing. Whether Jacob Senn likes it or not, he is a simple-minded person that only does simple-minded things. With the way he claimed as World Champion described his narrow-mindedness and shaken qualities as champion. Regardless of the circumstances, would it have been better for EAW to exhort another worthy challenger into the mix? Probably not. Therefore, I had to exhort myself and for my actions, I have not only startled the EAW world, I have conquered it.

The future of righteousness... Everyone has something to fight for. Colin Kaepernick fights against America's definition. Martin Luther King Jr. fought for equality among blacks and whites. Nat Turner fought for black slaves to be free and white masters to be punished. They all had a purpose, something to fight for or should I say it more? They all have a God-given will. My will wasn't to return to EAW, I honestly hate it. But only GOD's Will has pushed me to respond to ridiculous plagues around EAW. You have people throwing around biblical scriptures like candy nowadays, not even discerning the rightful meaning. You have Vixens that want to be boys. You have former allies being erased from history. And you have lazy competitors. I could wonder all day long about "What happened?" However, I have something better to do because of what's about to happen. Jacob Senn.... Whether you go along smiling at the fact that you're still champion and ignore the fact that the Heart Break Boy is out to give you life. And what I mean by that, I'm going to correct your mistakes. I'm going to keep you from denying true humanity and regret your disappointment. After all, how can you smile by the way you've accomplished things? How can a true believer in himself feel the urge to continue and call himself champion?! Let me fill in the void. People should know me by now. My greatest accomplishment in my career has always been falling then rising up again to show you how much strength and battle I have in myself to keep fighting. The fight stops here. It's time to prevail. It's time to win. It's the key to personal excellence and the new game of life. Like I've told my mentors, I have nothing to lose but everything to win. You see, Jacob.. Small mindsets build small boxes for themselves. I'm going to win BIG and relinquish you from your past royalties this early into the game. If you don't believe me then watch on Dynasty as I take care of your Interwire Champion, TLA.

Throughout all that EAW has thrown to me in the past such as the Thomas Minns', The Maxwell Dachs', and others. I have yet to square off with this young man, contrary to my upcoming dispute with Jacob Senn. Let me ask you something, TLA, have you ever faced someone inside that ring that doesn't have an option to lose? Have you ever faced someone with much zeal as possible to make sure he's the last man standing? Will you understand that the Heart Break Boy is a man that never quits. How can you beat something that never dies? Better yet, why would you? Let's be fair here, you weren't just thrown to me like a slice of meat to a hungry wolf. No, that couldn't be. You're a champion. You have pieces of metal in your hands and with no excuses, you earned what you have desired. But I have even learned that it's more important to find a deeper meaning to yourself than remaining content with mediocrity. Much like Thomas Minns and other past failures that I have seen potential in. I have come to observe their derives. And I have only punctured off the top of my head by what derives TLA. What makes him a great champion? I will find out. My conclusion is now that, your derives are settling for less. How is it that I can make noise after many months of vacancy while you try to defend mediocrity? Allow the Heart Break Boy shed some light on your situation. It's clear that many lack humility, which creates non-leadership and "derives" respect. Those that belong at the very top have been comfortable with the process for way too long. In the past, I rather send advice, send instructions and while I may still call it like I see it. I rather take advantage and fulfill the purpose that God has placed on my life by taking it. TLA, let's make it point blank. I don't care about the outcome of this match. I care about the impact of this match that "derives" our "new" EAW World Heavyweight Champion to respond for a new word that I have already spoken to him from the jump.

(The Heart Break Boy opens his eyes and directs his attention onto the replica belt. He grabs it then hoists it into the camera)

This championship is supposed have meaning? According to our past and current champions, I think not.

EAW, you cannot stop what fervently seeks after righteousness. I have God on my side. What do you have?

(HBB throws the belt into the camera as the screen shakes off into pitch black.)
Ryan Marx
Post October 17th 2016, 1:27 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 1 – An Enigma Wrapped In Terror

The scene opens and we find Ryan Marx stood in front of a mirror, though no reflection can be seen in it – mainly because it is covered with a thick cloth. He continues to stare though, looking deep into the nothingness in front of him.

Ryder, you continue to talk about me, even when you have your own match to deal with. You know, when I decided to 'betray' you at Territorial Invasion, I didn't think you'd become this obsessed with me. Of course, I knew you wouldn't be able to let it go so easily, but to concern yourself with me when you're about to go up against someone else is ridiculous. Which is why I'm not going to indulge you and your obsession, not until Rite of Passage. When the time comes, we can talk about Hedonism and how wrong you are in your accusations. We can discuss my philosophies and your inability to let go at a later date. But for now, I think it's best if you focus on your match with Lioncross, whilst you let me focus on my very important match.

A deep breath, and then Ryan continues.

Last week, I lost to Pizza Boy, something that should have never happened. And it wouldn't have happened, if Ryder hadn't gotten into my head. But with HRDO announcing that our match at Rite of Passage will be off if either one of us interferes in the other's match, I have nothing on my mind except my opponent: Ares Vendetta. The Answers World Champion. I may have been on the losing end of my match last week, but this opportunity makes me feel like I won. After all, it's not every day that someone as 'new' as me gets to square-off against a World Champion. And I know that if this was any of those other newcomers, there would be a lot of pressure – but I don't feel any anxiety, nor am I worrying about this match. Those other newcomers aren't like me. They don't have the mental fortitude to go face-to-face with one of the biggest names in the company right now. But I do. I know an opportunity when I see one, and at this coming Showdown, I see the opportunity to elevate myself and my influence by inflicting as much pain on Ares Vendetta as possible.

As he continues to talk, Ryan becomes more and more impassioned, his face twisting into a snarl as he reaches the end of his speech.

I know this isn't a title match, nor is it some grand main event at the end of an FPV. But every little match is important to me. Like I said last week to Pizza Boy, it's all about the details when you look at the bigger picture, and every single match I participate in builds up a mosaic of success. So whilst this match may not seem 'important' in the eyes of anyone but myself, it still holds a lot of value. This is my chance to once again show everyone that I mean business here in EAW. This is my opportunity to send a message to both the EAW locker room and the EAW fans. And this will be my time to prove that I have more than enough strength to climb to the top of the ladder that is EAW, and then burn it down before anyone else can follow me. Right now, Ares Vendetta is at the top. But at Showdown, I will be climbing up there to drag him down, if only for one match. Because you see, Ares, no one is above being pulled back down, not unless you can adapt. And when I take the spotlight away from you and the other undeserving men who like to think of themselves as anything other than just flesh and blood, I will adapt to the point where I will remain on top of my world for millennia to come.

Ryan calms down somewhat, taking a few deep breaths. He continues to stare into the cloth covering the mirror, not even glancing once at the camera.

Does that frighten you, Ares? The concept of a man living beyond his corporeal self and his material achievements? It must. If there's anything that frightens those in power, it's the thought of not having that power at some point in the future. It's why they talk of their biggest achievements, their legacies, of being legends. Because they don't want to fade into the annals of forgotten memories. But you're all just men, capable of being lost to history once you're left to tremble in the darkness. Ares, once our match at Showdown is over, I take comfort in knowing that I will have left you feeling that darkness. When we go head-to-head, it doesn't matter that you're a champion and I'm not. The only thing that will matter is the feeling of dread I will leave in the pit of your stomach. Win or lose, you will be educated on my danger, on my ability to inflict not just pain, but also terror on my opponents.

Ryan laughs and then snarls.

And you will act as if I'm nothing to you, you will play on my flaws and try to call me insignificant, but it's no use. I know that everyone feels scared when confronted with the unknown, and Ares, I'm an enigma wrapped in terror, and if you want to face me, you'll have to bite the bullet and soak in the emotion that everyone knows as pure fear. There's no use in trying to avoid it when facing me, one of the most lethal newcomers to this company.

Ryan reaches out and grabs the cloth in his clenched fist, yet he doesn't make an effort to remove it from the mirror.

Because after all, no one is exempt from fear.

He keeps a firm grip on the cloth, and then after a second or two, releases it from his grasp. His hand falls to his side, and Ryan finally looks toward the camera, a half-smirk painted across his face.

No one.

Ryan looks away as the camera begins to glitch. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 17th 2016, 10:17 am by Cailin Dillon

Empire #1

So much has changed since the last time Madison Kaline and I fought. I have the crown that she so badly desired, and she seems to be a shell of herself. I don’t really understand how she took such a plunge off the deep end. Remember now, this is the woman we’re all supposed to be jealous of. She’s got that beauty, that perfect round ass and she was a champion that one time. And she’s fought at the highest level and consistently lost there more than maybe any person in the entire industry. And there were a lot of words tossed around last time. It was a rematch for her and a chance at redemption. Me? I was just the bridesmaid that would never be the bride. I wasn’t good enough, no, I was destined to win it. But quite poetically, Madison had to tap out and give up on yet another grand stage. And yet a month later, here we are back to square one with the two of us in a ring. And I find myself expecting nothing different. You don’t have as much to fight for, so you won’t come as seriously as you need. There isn’t any prize on the line and you don’t care about pride anymore. You’re so caught up in the politics with the other two girls in Sanatorium right now that your head must be constantly spinning as you try to manage doing more than one thing at a time. How the hell can we expect you to get ready for fights, look so damn fabulous and be the leader of those other two all at the same time. Well the answers are this: all you have at this point is your beauty. You’ve lost it in the ring, Madison. You’ve taken giant leaps back. Like, historic leaps back. Like Neil Armstrong never stepped on the moon in that movie studio back. And all the while, you’ve got Cloud Matsuda walking past you and looking at you quizzically. Cloud’s not used to passing people in stature just by walking by. She’s used to fighting for her spot when she’s not drilling you with a chair. And yet, Alexis is in tow about to stumble past you too. Stumble, because she can’t believe her eyes. I don’t know what happened to you, but I would hate to think I broke you. I mean you lost to someone who was in the company less than a month. Understand that the person that beat you two weeks ago is no longer here anymore. I beat her and she checked out.

This is EAW 2016 apparently, where the once strong Madison Kaline is on a spiral downward that just doesn’t make any sense. Yet forever she will remind us all of that one time she was a Vixen’s Champion and how she’s forever locked into EAW lore because of that. Some day when a kid looks up the history of EAW on Wikipedia and navigates to the Vixens Championship history, he or she will scroll over your name and let a soft laugh slip out. They might even think it’s a mistake. That’s the kind of impact you left then, and you’re only reinforcing it now. You used to be a big player in this company. Used to. You established yourself in a spot as the rival to Tarah Nova when there was no HBG or Kendra trolling around the Vixen’s ranks. You were at your best, when this division was at its worst. When this was division was just starting to get a kick in the pants with an influx of new talent looking to take over. I even remember you challenging my worth as a champion in the spring. I told you to step up and take your shot. You retired. And now here you are back, and you apparently loaded all of your energy into making it to the Empress of Elite finals on the least impressive path possible. And then there you laid on the mat at the end, clutching your arm as I walked out of that arena as the Empress. It was the second year in a row you failed to take what you claimed as yours. But really, it’s just the continuing cycle with where your career appears to be headed.

I don’t know how to defend what’s happening with you or how to fix it. I don’t want to imagine a Vixen’s Division where Madison Kaline doesn’t exist. But really, I’m not sure very many people noticed you were gone. The only thing they picked up on was out new Vixen’s Champion Sheridan Müller incessantly bragging about bringing your career to an end. But the most exciting thing you’ve done in 2016 is make your triumphant return. And then, it was just back to this same old shit. It was like you took all of the opportunity and excitement that was offered to you and then said, but you know what, I still want to do it this one way that has so clearly worked for so long. Maybe you’re content with a place that appears to be dwindling. For months the Vixen’s locker room joked about how you apparently kept wandering your way into the title picture to take the fall. For one, it didn’t even make sense to have you there. It was everyone else was busy fighting for something else and somebody some where said, “ah shit, but what do we do with Madison?” It’s not like anyone ever expected you to win and reclaim the title. But you were sure nice to look at while Eris locked it down. Believe me when I say this isn’t an effort to pick on you. The division would be better with a running strong Madison Kaline. But you’ve just got your hand in so many cookie jars right now and you’re trying to be something you’re not.

The Sanatorium seems to be draining every last ounce of interesting out of you by the bucket load. And you seem content to be locked into the monotonous game of doing this same façade over and over. So you won’t see me trying to help you recover. You’ll just see me coming down to that ring with the same unmatched ferocity I did in the Empress of Elite finals. And if I need to, I’ll put you right back in that same hold I did in that match. I’ll keep wrenching back as I feel your muscle and bone trying to deny the inevitable and you scream and plead for it to stop, you struggle to break it or reach for the ropes so the nice man in stripes will make it stop. Because I’m not content one bit. I’m not wearing this crown around in parades and waving to the people like they’re peasants. Nah, I took it home and put it on a shelf. They tell me I have to bring it, I bring it. Yep, I get this title match down the line. But that’s down the line. I’m not going to stop coming out and fighting with this same intensity. I’m not done working to get better. What I did during that tournament only elevated my craft to another level. So now I’m back to work doing it again. You know I won’t stop. You’ve learned by now that I’m just this stubborn bitch who won’t stop even when she reaches the top. I’ll never be content to become a one-hit wonder. I never want to be just another Madison Kaline. But you do your thing and spit your poetry and we’ll meet at Empire this week and see if anything has really changed. Easy prediction, it hasn’t. We can fight over words all we want this week and I know when we get in that ring we’ll be singing the same song from a month ago. I don’t have to bury your career like Sheridan said she did. You’re doing that all your own. And I’m not going to be the one who tosses you the shovel to help you dig your way out.
Moongoose McQueen
Post October 17th 2016, 1:21 am by Moongoose McQueen
10/16/2016 – 6:00 AM – Clark County Prison, Las Vegas, Nevada

Interviewer: Hi, welcome to the exclusive interview to one of EAW’s newest newcomer, Moongoose McQueen. Now we were originally scheduled to do this in a live studio, but it would appear that McQueen has been arrested for an incident on October 14, 2016. Instead, I was sent here to film this interview. Now with their permission, we are about to step inside this prison cell where, point the camera over there… Moongoose McQueen is just sitting there on a bench alone staring at the wall, and if you look at all over the walls, written in red, we can see the following words, “Not getting booked and no play makes McQueen a very dull boy.” What does this all mean?

We will now be approaching the cell as the guard opens the doors. McQueen seems to be incapacitated in restraints, but he still has not made any movements. His eyes continue to stare forward. I have never seen someone focus so much. Almost as if he is ready to attack. I will now approach him as I prepare to ask him some questions. Mr. McQueen, I just want to say, welcome to EAW. May we ask, what brings you here?

(Moongoose continues to blankly stare at the wall in silent)

Interviewer: Ok? Can you tell use a little more about the incident that lead to your arrest?

(Silence)

Interviewer: Anything you want to say to your opponent?

McQueen:………… ZZZZZZZZ!

Interviewer: You gotta be kidding me? Sir, can you please wake up? WAKE UP!!

(McQueen headbutts the interviewer)

McQueen: Whose there? What’s going on? Who did this to you?

Interviewer: Ow, you did. Why did you do that?

McQueen: To be fair, should anyone be poking a sleeping bear. Sorry about that I guess, but may I ask, who are you?

Interviewer: I’m an interviewer sent by EAW to check up on you.

McQueen: Eh, stop being a pussy. It was just a headbutt. But this is an interview you say? Have I finally been given a match?

Interviewer: Yes.

McQueen: Alright, sit down. I got this. So who am I? Well, I am a felon, but nothing too serious, just assault on people that deserve it. But the name is Moongoose McQueen. I am one of the newest additions to Dynasty. Some people may had heard about me and to many, I’m just a total stranger. And that’s ok, because nothing else really matters other than what I’m going to say. I’m here on business. It is my  job as an entertainer to simply entertain. I’m here to ignite you, excite you, and more importantly, delight you. And oh, its true, its damn true. If there is one thing I am, it’s honest, and why would I lie. I am the best at what I do, and here I am to offer my services to not just EAW, but to just about anyone for the right price.

Interviewer: What does that mean?

McQueen: Didn’t I tell you to shut up? I got this! So zip it before I zip it for ya.  Now here is my pitch. Sooner or later, as you guy will all learn, Moongoose McQueen can be a little bit….. crazy. Is it all real or is it just an act? You’d have to stick around to find out, but I’m in the business of helping others. I guess you can say I’m like those wacky crazy car sales commercials where they must be INSANE!!! But here is the real insane part. I can do anything. I am a mercenary and a damn good one to boot. Can’t beat a guy, I’m willing to bet I can out fight, out match, and out crazy them. Let me take care of them while you do your own thing. What’s that catch?!! WHAT’S THE CATCH?!! Why, there is always a catch? I don’t do first come first serve. I do the job that best interest me, and this is where my role as an entertainer comes in. Sure, maybe seeing a world title around my waist can be entertaining again. But I’m kind of already sick and bored with that spotlight. Moongoose McQueen has come back, reinvented and with a new purpose……….. Aren’t you going to ask what that purpose is?

Interviewer: What is it?

McQueen:….IT!! Just kidding. Well, you see, when you have been champion long enough and as often as I have, you start to realize the harsh truth of it all. It really doesn’t matter. It’s just an accessory for your waist or something kinky to use in the bed room. But the only thing that title really represents is that life is ours, and we live it our own way. A title only means we are proof of success stories that people can live the way we want and get to the top. You can work hard, cheat, or kiss enough ass and get there, as long as its your way. It doesn’t mean you are the best, it just means you walked your path and got your way, and the sad truth is, so many have failed to do so. And truly, that is tragic… unless there were some sort of intervention. “THIS GUY!!” You see, don’t think of my services as scummy and undeserving. I simply want to help those get to where they want to be. I can make dreams come true, or better yet, I have been notorious for crushing dreams as well. Either way, it puts a smile on my face.I suppose you can say my new motto is, “Service with a smile.”

Interviewer: Service with a smile?

McQueen: Correct! I can give you the entire back story about how for the majority of my career, I have been angry and bitter, titles and all, but you are looking at a new man. A man with a new passion that doesn’t stray too far from what I’ve wanted, no needed from years ago. Ah, to look back at how foolish I was back then, so hungry to win the title and prove myself to be the best, but that isn’t the answer. At the end of it all, it’s all about having the power to create, inspire others, act as divine intervention, save them….. at the same time, the ability to destroy all, push people down and kick dirt in their faces, act as judge, jury, and executioner, and just shit all over people’s parade.  Make no mistake, I’m still as intense a competitor as I was ages ago and always looking for a challenge. What I need, it isn’t money. It isn’t love, friendship or whatever it is people have ambitions for.  It’s all simply just so I can live again. I want to feel alive!! Be the demon that I once was. So I extend this offer to all of EAW, whose ready to make a pact with the devil?

Interviewer: And any personal words to your opponent this Friday?

McQueen: Who am I facing? It’s hard to keep up with the news when you’re in jail.

Interviewer: James Knight.

McQueen: Oh, Jimmy Knight. What an honor?!! Man, one of the best wrestlers I’ve seen growing up. Such an amazing talent and respectable man in the locker room. Wow, to think, I will be given the opportunity to face a real legend for my debut match. I mean, I gotta say, man, now that is a man I admire. Do so much for the industry, carrying it on his shoulder. I can respect a man for choosing to live and do things his way, and no doubt, Jimmy Knight is a fine example of that. But, we can’t be good at everything, after all, he sure was one hell of a wrestler, but a horrible father. I suppose you can say if you spend as much time as he did in the ring, its hard to properly raise a kid, but last time I heard, his kid tried to follow in his footstep, got a little bit of a drug problem, got caught up in a bad crowd, and I bet he’s probably dead in some piss stained ally in Taiwan or whatever. Man, Cocaine is one hell of a drug. It’s going to suck to beat up a good man like Jimmy Knight. Its not even a fair fight. Here I am, putting all my focus and attention on this match, and he has to worry about that deadbeat son of his. What a real shame.

(The interviewer whispers something in McQueen’s air, and his smile drops slightly)

McQueen: Oh, that’s disappointing. EAW sure knows how to pick them. A couple of winners like me and a few losers like James Knight. And here I was getting excited to wrestle a true pioneer of this business, and all I get is his worthless piece of Schmidt son. Well, we all gotta start somewhere, I suppose. Its not like I haven’t beaten up drug addicts before, I was just hoping for something different. Well, good job, Interviewer, if that is your real name, you just totally killed this interview, and not in a good way. I need some time alone to take this in. Get out of this cell before I use your blood next to write how sad I am getting paid to waste time on James Knight.

Interviewer: Blood?

McQueen: Oh yeah, you see, the blood I used to spell out “Dull boy” beat his kid. “Booked” was from a guy the robbed a mom and pop store. And my own name? Well, that was from a guy that found me a bit attractive, and while I don’t blame him….. I LIKE MY PERSONAL SPACE!!   And despite this smile I have on my face right now, I’M ACTUALLY INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF AND ANGRY I HAVE TO PUT MY HANDS ON SUCH FILTH FRIDAY NIGHT!! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I SEND YOU BACK TO EAW IN A BODY BAG!!

(The interviewer and camera man run out of the cell as the guard lock up the door. The camera shows McQueen continue sitting in the dark alone as he stares at the wall. McQueen is seen rocking back and forth as he mutters )

McQueen:  Not getting booked and no play makes McQueen a very dull boy. Not getting booked and no play makes McQueen a very dull boy. Not getting booked and no play makes McQueen a very dull boy.

Interviewer: Guard, what happened in there earlier?

Guard: That nutcase was originally in there with 10 other men. Sure, the other guys was harassing him at first for being the new guy, but next thing I know, HE starts shouting how he can’t wait anymore and starts attacking the other prisoners. It was insane. They all, including the guards ganged up on him, but it likes it didn’t even faze him. He just snapped and let loose. Now 10 men and 3 guards are in the hospital now and we were only able to get him out when he just decided to stop and said he was bored. Honestly, that guy has no reason to be out there in the streets, but he was able to post bail and should be getting released very soon. Good riddance. I don’t want him in here. But what I saw, it wasn’t human. He just kept beating them up, one by one with a sick smile on his face. He was actually enjoying it.

Interviewer: Well, there you have it folks. Based on my sources, Moongoose McQueen will be released in time for Dynasty on October 21, 2016, and he seems a little too excited. We’ll keep you updated but stay tune for more EAW content. Signing off.
VENTURA.
Post October 17th 2016, 1:05 am by VENTURA.
6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Soundbounce

THE OFFICIAL DEBUT PROMO OF..... V!
[No more dopplegangers, no more antics. It's time to conduct some beautiful music.]

It is truly a pleasure for me to get back to spread the word of joy across your wonderful ears.

It is currently October 17 of the 2016 Gregorian-calendar year. So far this year, the world has met and endured many woeful and beautiful moments that will forever scar this terrain for years, centuries, maybe even millennia to come. We have had numerous of attacks from the Islamic State of the Levant in countries such as Belgium, Germany, and most unfortunately, France, we have had the outbreak of the killer Zika virus, missing passengers in airplanes, clowns appearing out of nowhere, and a whole other heap of disasterous events. Sickening to see how much this world is deteriorating at such an exponential rate.

But however, some may vouch to say that this year has been a much more blissful one. We have had the Summer Olympics in Brazil, we have had the pleasure to have wonderful comedy fill our ears as far as the Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump election debate is concerned, trust me, this puts down all comedians in human history to absolute shame. We have had a wonderful brief moment of "I told you so" when Kim Kardashian was robbed out of her jewelry in France because of her constant egocentric display of materialistic wealth via social media. The list also goes on and on and on...

But the penultimate moment of 2016 hasn't occurred as of yet. The world has been dormant in terms of when exactly will there be a moment for its grounds to start trembling with rapid force and velocity. Even though some may say this world has had a good, eventful year thus far, that doesn't cover the already destroyed world that we still continue to inhabit. That moment, however, is the official debut.... of V! 

However, some of you may be scratching your heads and turning around to the next person into asking what exactly does this individual mean? Didn't V make his EAW debut months ago? Didn't he plan on bringing some "path of destruction" upon the many multitudes of people within this company? He sure did. No need to lie and make false counterclaims like a Donald Trump. I do admit that I said all of that many stuff. However, it was just in the light of entertainment! Some of you just don't understand what the definition of 'conductor' truly means.

conductor
-an artist who conducts a musical performance,
communicating to his performers by motions of a baton,
or the hands his or her interpretation of music.

I have always been conducting some experiments of music with my dopplegangers - to go out and work under my name in order for I to sit in the backseat and sketch what grand scheme will one day befall in front of your very own eyes. It has certainly been thrilling to see how many people have been quick to disregard me and ridicule my name in such a short, timely fashion. Some say I have reverted back to my old, ridiculous way of life. Some may say that he simply doesn't know what he is doing. However, V says that it is truly about time that he finally gets on the stage to conduct the most destructive type of music ears have ever laid upon.

No more excuses after this week, no more waiting. The blueprint is 100% confirmed and is ready to be in full usage. The wait is finally over and the relief is at a maximum. The EAW Universe, you all might as well enjoy the few good people that you support wholeheartedly because soon, they will all drop dead and become a victim to the hypnotic music of their demise. They will never be the same again after I truly appear on stage to perform for all you lovely people. All these "losses" that everyone claims that I have aren't my losses. Nowhere close. It was the dopplegangers' losses. They performed in that stage with their bodies, I did not exert any energy whatsoever to be a victim of a loss. Hell, I still haven't debuted yet in EAW!

Yet... that will all change this week. This is the perfect time for me to give you all just a brief sample of just the type of music that I am capable of pulling off.

And the No. 1 person who will first be the witness of my sample performance is: Fraser McKenzie.

Such an interesting name that is, Fraser McKenzie, but yet a special person at the same time, as he will be on the front row seat to see me perform on stage this upcoming Friday night. Now, here lies the faulty problem.

He decided to buy a ticket to see me perform. He could have decided to not book himself on the front-row seat for me to perform for him, he could have followed the other people who are too cowardly enough to come up and see me wave my baton and conduct my music, but you apparently didn't fear the invitation whatsoever. You are telling me that you have sacrificed your entire well-being to allow yourself to be filled with my musical composition. You are telling me that now, you are willing to be entertained, yet destroyed at the same, glorious time. If that is your sole wish and desire, then by all means, I will be more than glad to sing to you straight down to the depths of hell. If anybody dares asks, it is you that sacrificed your being to see V perform live in front of you. You don't even know what sort of genre [violence] that I am capable of stemming from my sleeves. You don't know the amount of lyrics [longevity of the match] that I am willing to take this performance into. I am not looking for a brief two to five minute sample performance, no no no, you are entering MY world now. My musical performance ENDS when I want it to end, you won't run to any EXIT sign door, because there will be a barricade to stop you from fleeing [V's masked minions].

I have said so many, many times EAW. Don't rush me of all people into debuting what could potentially be... the most destructive force you all have ever seen. You now triggered me, and now you all will see the outcome.

Just wait a few more days, then I will make my debut musical performance LIVE on Dynasty this Friday night. The only audience member will be Fraser McKenzie, NO ONE else will be allowed into the event. Luckily, however, there will be television sets that will broadcast the entire performance all across the world. Sit tight with your Dr. Pepper and popcorn, because you all are about to be fully entertained.

Dieu sauve, EAW.

Last edited by ℣ the Conductor on October 17th 2016, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
James Knight
Post October 17th 2016, 12:48 am by James Knight
American Hospitality

Darkness...

[I have never enjoyed the smell that rooms like these hold, it's like all TSA holding areas are cleaned by the same cleaning crew with the same generic cleaners and the same half-assed effort. This table I'm cuffed to still has smears from the last asshole to have been held in here... I wonder how long he sat in this same chair...]

The darkness gives way to a hot white light and the sound of heavy metal chairs sliding across linoleum can be heard as a U.S. Customs agent takes a seat across the table from a groggy sloppily dressed man with his long black and purple streaked brown hair pulled back into a messy bun of sorts. This traveler is handcuffed to the leg of the stainless steel table that sits in the center of a sterile white interrogation room somewhere in the bowels of Los Angeles International Airport.  

"My name is Agent Brown and it has come to my agency's attention that you may be traveling with contraband."

The agent takes a seat across the table from the weary traveler and places a manila envelop on the table with a slight smirk. The weary traveler looks at the folder and then to Agent Brown, trying to read anything he can from the agent's face.

[This jackass must be straight out of training if he thinks the "empty dossier" trick is going to intimidate me. Look at this fucking greenhorn, sitting there smiling at me with the smell of cheap reheated coffee and cigarettes on his breath. Smug clip-on tie prick... if he had any idea who I am or who I work for, he wouldn't have that shit-eating smirk on his face.]

"I know you're attempting to carry contraband into the United States of America, so why don’t you help me do my job so I can help you. Tell me where the contraband is and I'll make sure the federal prosecutors know about your cooperation, I can assure you when you make my job easier, their job is easier and we all take care of those who make our jobs easier."

[You think you're so smart, aye Agent Brown? If you were as smart as you think you are, you would have the three desperate housewives with about four-million dollars worth of blow strapped to their pretty pink thighs... but instead you have me...]

"Silent type, huh? That's fine. You want to play hardball, I can play hardball. You see this folder, Mr. Knight? In this folder I have everything about you. Your whole damn life on a few sheets of paper including three separate incidents of you being stopped trying to enter the United States from Canada with numerous controlled substances. Several arrests in here in the States and up north for assault, public intoxication and possession. Mr. Knight, I'm not entirely sure how the fuck you're allowed to carry both Canadian and American passports and our friends with the RCMP have no idea either... do you think you could explain to me how that's possible? How a man with a rap sheet like yours is able to come and go as he pleases? I have an uncle with a DUI that couldn’t go on a ski trip to Canada, yet you... you can go off to Japan without so much as a red flag being raised? Yet, the moment you stepped foot on that plane in Tokyo coming here... I knew it, and I was waiting for you. Because here in the United States, we don't let slime bags like you slip through the cracks. You're busted, Mr. Knight and the only way you don't go away for a long-long time is if you work with me and just tell me where the shit is."

The man known as Mr. Knight smiles at Agent Brown and lets out a long yawn, it's been a long night sleeping handcuffed to a cold steel table, but his fatigue isn't enough to keep him from being amused by the agent's act.

"I assume you've gone throw my luggage, probably destroyed my favorite suitcase... looking for something that you THINK I am transporting. Since I'm still handcuffed to this table in this LOVELY room... I assume you've found jack. Now, you're in here trying to coerce a confession from me with your empty folder and a quick rundown of my arrest record? C'mon now Agent Brown, take a second and think... if I'm half as bad as you say, if I have done half the things you say I've done or spent that much time with the lovely folks of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and your fellow American law enforcement agents as you say... do you really think I'm going to fold like a piece of paper?"

Agent Brown looks at Mr. Knight in silence, trying not to lose his poker face... he's not holding on to it...

[That's what I thought, you cocksucker.]

"I can legally detain you for eighteen hours and I fully plan on doing just that. You're going to tell me where the shit is now or I'm going to keep you chained to this fucking table and then things are going to get really rough for yo-"

Suddenly, the interrogation room door is plowed through and in steps a man of small stature clad in a silken black Armani suit, his eyes are hidden behind a pair of the darkest sunglasses you have ever seen and his long black hair is pulled back into a ponytail. His grin is that of a cat who caught the canary.

"Really rough, eh? What exactly do you mean by that Agent Brown? I'm sure you don't mean you would brutalize this innocent man in hopes of forcing a confession! That would be... illegal and counterproductive to your efforts for keeping our country safe from the scourge of... whatever it is you protect us from."

"Who the hell are you?!"

"My name is Alex Sharp and if my client is not under arrest, we will be going now."

Agent Brown springs to his feet in an attempt to stop Sharp from taking his detainee.

"This man is suspected of trafficking coc-"

"Have you cause for the arrest of my client?"

"Well... well... well... no."

"Then we will be leaving, as I don’t your agency... or your direct superiors would enjoy a wrongful arrest suit to be filed against them. Wouldn't look good given the recent TSA theft scandals and the fact that Americans are all up in arms to protect their freedoms. Are you a fan of freedom, Agent Brown?"

The agent looks at Alex Sharp in disgust before storming out of the room, two uniformed TSA officers enter the room and uncuff Mr. Knight who stands and rubs his wrist for the first time in nearly twelve hours.

"C'mon, Jimmy. Let's get your belongings and get you on the road... you've been booked in Birmingham Friday night and I don't think flying is an option for you if you want to make it on time."

Sharp and Knight begin out of the interrogation room, but James stops. He turns and looks at the manila envelope on the table, he walks over and flips it open to find it empty.

"I knew it...."

He walks out of the room, a free man... that is headed to EAW Friday Night Dynasty in Birmingham, Alabama.
Consuela Rose Ava
Post October 16th 2016, 11:43 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
“For My Sister.”—Empire
I’ll do anything for my sister.

As a young child, we’ve had each other’s back. It was us against the world. We made sure that there was no one in this world that would get an edge over us. In a war against The Sirens and The OG Vixens, it should be quite obvious where my loyalty stands—it stands with my sister, my partner in crime. Out of everyone in this war, Aria Jaxon should understand that. She should understand that if she were in my position, she would have done the exact same thing. Will she be trying to tell me that she wouldn’t place her body on the line for the sake of Tarah Nova and Cailin Dillon. The Sirens try to shove the idea that they are one unit; they are a sisterhood and they are a force to be reckon with. The Sirens try to shove the idea that a group of very talented women can co-exist. That there’s no such thing as a giant ego within the team. You know what? I’m going to be the very first person to call their bluff. I don’t believe this at all. It’s one thing to be friends, but it’s another thing to be a civilized unit. As of right now, it might be fine and dandy. It might be all sugar and lollypops, but how long until Tarah’s entitlement gets the best of her? How long until Cailin realizes that she’s too good to be tied down to another stable? How long until Aria realizes that her friends are going to screw her over in the end? Aria’s probably think: “Consuela’s crazy. Tarah and Cailin are my best friends. They will never do that to me!” You know what? No one ever thought that Stephanie Matsuda would be the reason Formation ended. No one ever thought that Azumi Goto would turn on Erica Ford. No one ever thought that my sister, Cameron Ella Ava would stab her good friend, Sheridan Muller on the back. I want to warn; Aria is that people do crazy thing to get what they want. People aren’t afraid to cross people they truly care about if it means, they reach a status that they’ve desired to reach all along. Me? I’m as loyal as they come. No one is going to witness me stab my own sister in the back. I would be an idiot to do so. Do you not realize how powerful the OG Vixens are? Even with one title, those three are the Vixens everyone wants to dethrone. Those three are the Vixens that everyone wants a piece of in the ring. The Sirens? I want to root for you girls, but without you girls in the way, it leaves a clear path for me to reach the top of Empire. You want me to think that you’re fighting for us? You want me to believe that you’re fighting for all the Vixens like myself? Like BB Vita. Like Briana Taylor? Like Alexis Diemos? No, you’re not. You’re only doing this stable for self-gain.

Empire is my opportunity to shine. It’s my opportunity to show these fans that I’m no longer waiting for my opportunities. I’m going to take my opportunities. I am going to make the most of everything. I’m separating myself when it comes to this war of Sirens vs. OGs. Aria does not believe that at all. I mean, she’s blaming that I’m the reason she lost on the very first episode of Empire? Really? Are we playing the blame game now? Is Aria a bitter loser not to admit that she lost to the better wrestler that night? I want Aria to be woman enough to say that she and Cameron stole the show. I want her to admit that she lost to the better woman. It doesn’t matter if I was involved, the match would have the same result each and every time. Cameron as the victor. She just cannot handle that the result wasn’t the same as the last time. She cannot handle the fact that Cameron, a woman who has been having the toughest year out of all the Vixens was able to redeem herself from a loss against the woman who defeated her earlier in the year. All we’ve been seeing from Aria Jaxon is the lack of class and disrespect that all the fans should have seen before they rooted her to become the first Empress of Elite. Is this confident, sassy piece of trash that you women root for on a daily basis? You root for freaks like Tarah Nova, losers like Cailin Dillon and wannabe Instagram baddies like Aria Jaxon. Meanwhile, you have the nerve to disrespect and boo women, like Cameron, like HBG, like Kendra Shamez? Women who have made this Division as great as it is today. The OG Vixens are women that should be admired and applauded for their contributions. I can hear it right now. I can hear Aria calling me a spokeswoman for the OGs. I can hear Aria calling me Cameron’s little bitch. I don’t prefer any of those names. I prefer to be called the Breakout Vixen of 2016. I prefer to be called the Face of Empire. I prefer to be the woman who will not only destroy one, but two thrones to the side of the Ava family in less than a week. Last week, you witnessed me destroying whatever little talent Madison Kaline had left. You witnessed me destroying the woman that drove Cameron crazy last year at Empress of Elite. This year, I’m going to take care of the woman that Cameron shouldn’t even bother dealing with. I mean, she already defeated Aria Jaxon. She has nothing to prove to her yet. Me? Well, if I can get a victory over a former Vixens Champion and Empress of Elite, can you imagine the open door of opportunities that will get me? I don’t know about her, but I want greatness. I want titles. I want accomplishments and with a victory over Aria Jaxon, that will do wonders for my career.
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post October 16th 2016, 10:07 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne

Dynasty Promo #1

"The Gates of Horn and Ivory" 

*The scene opens up to a dimly lit bar in Ontario, Canada. It was mostly packed with shorter, younger independent wrestlers  who got back from a show. The bar was small, though wasn't as crowded as usual.
The bar especially was packed. The jukebox blaring out loud guitar riffs to the lyrics;*

“One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight, I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm, young and kind of proud
I'm on the top, but as long as the music's loud”

There was only one pool table, there, a man of long hair, clad in a THE AGONIST T-shirt underneath  jeans and leather shook the pool rack with all the balls in play while looking over to a blond in a black skirt and black IMMORTAL T-shirt as she stood with her cue in hand, setting the cue ball in place on the black line on the green pool table.

“Hard to believe that was your last match here eh?” She sets her cue up and closes on eye, aiming at the white ball. “Then it's off to Birmingham, where the only way I can see you is on television.” She frowned before hitting the ball, it goes on to spread out the balls from the rack, but none of them sink. She smirks and looks back up at him, walking towards her position and grabbing the chalk. “Your turn, Kelly.”

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 How-to-Rack--Break-_-Pool-Trick-Shots

Kelly kisses the woman on the cheek before walking up to where the cue-ball was left. He catches a good view of a red ‘3’ and blue ‘2’ ball right in plain view of a quarter pocket. “Relax baby, everything's gonna be fine. I mean, you know how to contact me and everything. After all, wouldn't be the same without you.” Kelly aims for the blue ball and hits it, knocking it into the corner pocket and into the pool table’s storage.

“Well, any idea of who you're facing?” The woman rubs the tip of her cue on the chalk cube.

“Yes, actually. I am in the triple threat actually, I’m facing someone by the name of Recon, and another by the name of Chuck Armstrong.”

“Recon eh?” She asks as Kelly makes his aim at another ball, he hits the brown ‘7’ ball. Yet instead of sinking the ball, he scratches. Laura shakes her head and snickers. “Still not the best at aiming your power, eh?”

Kelly shrugs. “Eh, I guess.”

Laura walks up to pick up the white ball and places it across the table from a yellow striped “9” ball near the middle pocket. “Still, what’s the story with that Recon guy? Isn’t that normally some sort of nickname?”

Kelly shakes his head as Laura shoots her cue, sinking the yellow striped ball and sinks it in, her cue ball bouncing  towards a corner where a red ball solid and a yellow striped stayed. “Not for this guy at least/ Apparently his grandfather was a veteran. I don’t know much else though, apparently he fucked up somebody’s neck pretty badly.”

She gaps, looking up to Kelly. “Honey, you know how I feel about guys that stiff! They must be out to get you! I don’t want you ending up on a wheelchair chasing some crazy dream!”

“Oh, come on, honey. You’ve and I have been on the independent scene for so long! Don’t you think it’s about time we got to something that gave us some televised attention?”

Laura sighs and walks over to aim her cue back at the white ball, turning her attention to a purple ball at a far corner. She bends down to aim her pool cue in that direction. Meanwhile Kelly found something to his liking as Laura aimed. “That time with Ed was different! Besides, you know how televised wrestling gives us all a bad rep! Overhyped drama, all the bandwagoning over the smallest things! It’s probably a slim chance of either of us making it any far!”
Laura hits the cue ball which hits the purple ball, but it bounces off the rim of the ball and sends it riding back, leaving the cue-ball on the edge, just across the table away from the same brown ball Kelly nearly sank.

Laura scoffs and looks back to Kelly with his devilish eyes.  “And Of Course you’re looking at That while I’m playing pool.” She playfully shakes her head.

“Relax, baby. You know me! I’m always after the right challenge! If Recon is That challenge. Then no doubt I’ll be anticipating it. Though so far, he seems pretty silent. I mean Chuck is too. Though so far I have my doubts. Though you know me, I’ll read Sun Tzu’s Art Of War with every single bit of my battle plans. So on Friday, you can say I expect this big debut of mine to go smoothly.”

“Yeah, I read up on Chuck. He seems like that kinda guy that girls just scoff at. No real sense of danger.”

Kelly aims his cue to take the white ball across the short side of the pool table and to hit the brown solid, sending it down the corner pocket and rolling back into the table. The cue ball stops and stays by the corner near the edge. “Oh, of course. But I am not going to doubt his wrestling ability just yet. Though I seem to recognize his type.”

Kelly looks back over to Laura for a brief moment.
“A type like him would probably be the type to try and cheat to gain his entry into the ring. Yet he forgets that a guy like me has gotten passed that many times before! Wasn’t easy, but I did it. Though if he thinks he can out wrestle a guy like me, I’m afraid there’s no way around it. So, he may just have to rely himself on those cheap tricks in order to get passed the show. Even then, a good tactician always prepares himself for his enemies! Whether it be someone as hard hitting as say a Recon or someone as sly and cruel as a Chuck Armstrong! What you have to do is come prepared! So, on Friday, I’d say my chances are pretty strong in my own favor.”

Laura smiles as Kelly tilts his back to reach his pool cue to reach the ball and aim for the next ball across the corner.

“You see, it’s like a game of pool, you plan at least two moves ahead, and if you have to take risks,”Kelly aims his que and shoots for the ball in the distance, sinking an orange solid. “You make sure they are ones that will pay off for you in the end! It’s why I always seek my matches straight from the finish. It’s why Sherlock Holmes was such a great character. He knew how to aim ahead. That’s why in this sport we call pro-wrestling, they say it’s a test of strength. Yet strength is only good when you know how to use it.”

Laura chuckles, smacking Kelly’s ass as he stands back up.

“Damn it, Laura!”  Kelly sighs and turns his attention to her, covering his face with his palm. “Way to ruin the vibe of a moment straight out of a good movie.”

Laura halved a smile and shrugged at Kelly. “Sorry, couldn’t help it, baby.”

Kelly rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around Laura. “Oh well, doesn’t matter I guess. The point got across.”

She smirks, looking up at the slightly taller Kelly. “I got to admit, it was pretty cute seeing you go on about match psychology.”

The two pucker up and close their eyes, yet before they could kiss, a pleasantly plump man of light orange hair and a beard walked over to the two. “Hey, Kelly, you got time? They’re asking for a goodbye speech.” He asked.

Kelly looked over to Laura who smiled and nodded. “Go ahead,” she said, moving her arms off his shoulders and around his waist by his side. “I’ll be there.”

Kelly nodded, moving his hand from Laura’s waist to her shoulders. He turned his attention to the bar owner.
“Go give me an introduction,  think I can wing something.”

The ginger nods and makes his way up to the stage as the music stops blasting, he walks up to the microphone on the center of the stage of the bar and clears his throat.
“Well, hello there! Man to all the wrestlers here, what a good show you guys had over at the Phoenix! Stellar matches! Though now, I’d like to take our attention over to the man of the hour shall we? I remember when I first met Kelly he was a sixteen year old boy staring at some girl’s ass trying to buy a beer even though he had no ID on him! Apparently was some young gun on the local promotion! Yet now, eight years later, he’s still a fucking pervert. Let’s be honest, no way he’s dating Miss Laura Laine for anything else. Though a pervert who managed his ways right up able to legally drink at this bar! Not only had this little arrogant prick won our respect, yet he has someway, somehow gotten his way to call himself an Elitist!”
The man chuckles again!
“Nah, I kid the young gun! Ladies and gentlemen though, Or Elitists and Vixxens if you’re actually secretly EAW talent scouts in disguise! Let me introduce you too Mister Pure Wrestling, Kelly Hackenschmidt!”

The barkeep extends his arm out to the end of the bar near the pool room where Kelly and Laura Laine walked up to the stage, the stereo system starts blaring out “One Man Army” by Ensiferum shrouded up by a round of applause from the waiters/waitresses, wrestlers and fans in the bar as Kelly and Laura hold one another close. Once they reach the end of the stage, Kelly gives Laura a kiss on the lips.
“Give em a show, eh.” Laura says as Kelly steps up to the stage, and grabs a hold of the mic from the stand.

The music fades and Kelly gives off a bow. He clears his throat and looks up to the crowd.
“Thanks for the showing, Jeff.” says Kelly as the bar goes silent. He clears his throat. “You know, it feels like only Yesterday that I remember you scooting me out of this bar like I was some drunk University student even though I was in high school and failed to get a beer that night!”

A few laughs come from the crowd.

“You know though, I’ll admit, what was eight years ago feels like only a few weeks I’ll be honest! It feels like only a month ago that I actually started training with the so-called ‘Veterans’ if you will. I was an arrogant asshole back then I guess. No matter what move I had to be taught, part of me always wanted to add a flip to it! Yep, that’s right! We all remember my Spot monkey phase so to say! Fifteen years old, addicted to all these smaller promotions who liked it when everything had flips to it! In fact I even wanted to give myself the nickname ‘The Spot Monkey’. But then I fucked my arm up pretty bad on the ropes! Well, I still have a very fast style, but I realized that doing flips wasn’t a necessity! Well, in a bittersweet way, were it not for that, I wouldn’t even be as close to Laura as I am now.”

“But, I gotta say, you know, I heard some of you ask me Why am I doing this? Well, there comes a time where every bird must spread his wings and leave the nest. Not to find a mate, I already got one I’m quite happy with. But in search of perhaps the two things that I hold dearest in life! Will and Wisdom! Now, I am going to miss all you guys, all the stories we had! Having to drop out of college to go to Japan and hopefully be able to do this for a living! Sure, I was employed at that restaurant down the street for quite a while, but eventually I managed to get enough pay to make it to where I am today! I mean, this may be my first big televised wrestling promotion show, but I already have the experience edge! But look, I am not here to brag, but does someone mind getting me a beer by the way?”

One of the bartenders walks up to Kelly and hands him an open bottle of Molson Canadian.

“Okay, good, someone gave me a good brand of beer! But still, tonight, I want the fact that I signed a contract with EAW to be less of a ‘Bragging Right’ and more of a sense of proof. Proof that no matter where you come from. The moment you step in that ring, everyone is measured by their drive and their determination! Everything comes down to a matter of death or glory! So never blame your failures on someone else without any remorse! That never ends well! It should be proof that if you step your game up and always strive to become the better wrestler than anyone else! You should be able to gain that shot, that shot that everyone desires, to do what you dreamed about as a little kid! And that’s wrestle on television! I remember when I was a kid televised wrestling was in it’s prime! Now, it seems to be coming down a few pegs! Though here we are now, all of us who have made our fame through the internet and our profit by how many shirts we sell! Yet for most of us! It wasn’t about the money, it wasn’t about the fame but doing what we wanted to do as kids! We all had that crazy dreams as kids, and we’re the ones who made it somewhat of a reality, some more than others. Yet let me tell you this, if everything my tryouts showed was correct, then my contract with Elite Answers Wrestling should be a symbol! Gratitude that I managed to make it to the top! So feel free to experiment with yourself! If you don’t like something about yourself, whether it be your ring style or if you want to practice that one move that you think might be your finisher some day, go for it! And if in the end you don’t like it, then it won’t hurt you to fix your game back up and start from the ground under! Though right now, there’s some people I want to thank! Sure, there’s Laura, Holy Schmidt I wouldn’t be know what I’d do without her realistic perspective. Then there’s my brothers, my sister, my coach, you know, the guy always telling me ‘Eh, keep that chip on your shoulder eh, it’ll help you out in that ring.’. The guy who bent me in ways I didn’t even think logically possible until the day I stepped foot in his ring, yet I was grateful for each and every single inch of pain that I went through just to call myself a wrestler! Just to live up to the stories of good ol’ Uncle George, whom I hope is watching up in Valhalla on Friday night when I make my debut!”

“Then there’s every single person I ever shared a locker room with! Whether you were hard on me at first, or encouraging. It didn’t matter, because at the end of the day, after we put each other through hell, most of the time at the end of the match where everyone’s cheering and thanking us for putting our sanity, and our well-being on the line for the sake of not only their entertainment, but to be able to make a living and get up to that little boyhood dream everyone talks about! So, for the match I am eternally grateful, and I shall not let a chance like this be taken for granted! Nor do I hope that if any of you get that opportunity, whether it be Laura here or Steve back at the training school, tell them not to make the same mistakes I did when I was fifteen! Make sure they humble themselves and not to let their arrogance get in the way, because at the end of the day, one win and one loss are only a step in an adventure! Adventure is in fact the best teacher, forget College! But, if you don’t make it to the show like I do? Who cares? At the end of the day we don’t do it for the fame! We do it for the strive to compete! For that glorious feeling of winning your first championship after a long climb! Then being able to say that you did it! That you were able to call yourself a success in that ring! And for someone like me, those fans wearing those Holy Schmidt! Or those Flips N Schmidt t-shirts! Jeesh you have no idea how much a bad day can be fixed by bumping into someone on the street wearing your t-shirts! So if you want to meet me before my flight, feel free to do so! Because who knows when I’ll be back on Canadian Soil! Though I’ll miss you guys! Thank you, this next round’s on me!”

The bar attendance starts cheering as Kelly steps away from the stage and back into Laura’s arms.

6 - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Latest?cb=20131212220449
The Mexican Samurai
Post October 16th 2016, 9:08 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty #1

These palms that tremble are still smooth, the non-blistered skin of someone who hasn’t worked a day in his life. A meticulous metacarpus that didn’t put in an ounce of effort during his illustrious chants of wanting to be the team leader of Dynasty; a man who proudly exuberated confidence without a single trace of his existence. Alex Wilder was nothing but a lie, a fantasy in a world where one must suffer through the harsh realities to realize that they are nothing more than a joke to the wrestling fans who viewed him as a once credible threat. These hands ache with the burden of disappointment that they carry from a locker room who trusted that man to represent a brand that they proudly called their own. Lives….were...in….Alex Wilder’s hands…. Now they shake and tremble….with nothing left.

It was all my fault…

There are no more excuses… I let everyone down at a time when they relied on me more than ever. Alex Wilder is dead… buried...long gone and he isn’t going to be coming back. Just like a teenager having their experimental years, it’s time for me to grow up and gain the maturity that I lacked when I first came to the red brand. I never felt comfortable in the skin of normal folk like Alex Wilder… it was just so generic, and I could feel any kind of enthusiasm just being sunk down into a black hole of mediocrity. I thought that I had taken this great step forward, and in reality, I had done nothing more than take two giant leaps back in my career. I’m ashamed of myself to be honest, and I know that the people in the back have lost all faith in me as they continue to stare and make me feel unwelcome in the dressing room.  It might be the reason why my hands continue to tremble so much, why my anxiety is an all-time level, and I continue to be riddled with doubts about my kind of performances on Dynasty. I’ve been living my whole life in a shrouded mystery of fear that has left with me with a clouded vision of my future and the goals that I’m trying to achieve, but it took so long to realize that I was the only one who was holding myself back. I didn’t put in the effort, I was the one who made the decision to just rest on my laurels and coast by while others like Drake Jaeger took the opportunities that were given to him and succeeded where I couldn’t.  

This isn’t a default, this isn’t about running back because I couldn’t hang when it was my turn in line, no… It was about finding myself through a turbulence of hatred. The Mexican Samurai. It wasn’t just a name, it was a true representation of my character, it was someone that I was starting to build a reputation with. I thought everything had came to an end at Pain For Pride when I was humiliated by TLA, but all I did was find excuses and I ditched a part of me that had been beckoning to be given another chance and a shot at redemption. It’s part of the reason why I feel so horrible about the fact that I disappointed everyone who bought a ticket to Territorial Invasion because I gave them a shitshow, it was part of the reason why TLA, Devan Dubian, Jacob Senn and the others, wouldn’t even give me the time of day anymore… In an instant, everything was gone. It goes to show exactly how things can unravel in a blink of an eye and how I can go from a World title contender into someone who isn’t even in the company any more.

I have to change that, I have to become stronger than I ever was. I can still feel the resentment that is held by the powers that be, they placed me in a match against one of the hottest rising prospects in EAW. I can see the writing on the wall, they want me to lose. They want to utilize my name to hotshot their next young contender to the stratosphere. Drake Jaegar is trying to distance himself from Drake and Jones, a tag team that I had faced off against at a time when The Pizza Boy and I were going neck to neck. I could feel the ferocity of someone who didn’t give a shit except to amuse himself, a man who is still trying to go through this whole schtick of amusing himself towards TLA and an Interwire title shot. There will be Mexican jokes aplenty, various jokes about feudal warlords in Japan, and maybe a shot at my manhood here and there, but when the jokes begin to disappear and the dust has settled? All you are left with is an individual whose brightest days are already behind him, still relishing over the fact that he was one of the many individuals to put Heart Break Boy through one of his many “retirements”… Although… even that statement no longer holds validity because HBB is back and probably looking over in Drake Jaegar’s direction. I thought you had it in you to get rid of one of EAW’s greatest legends to ever step foot in the ring but even the mighty Drake N Jones couldn’t do the impossible, and now I’m left with nothing but disappointment. After all the jokes, and the thievering of titles, all I’m left with is a man thrillingly showcasing his bad bleached perm to an audience trying their best to withhold the snickering while he bellows that he deserves an Interwire Championship from someone who is ten times the man that he’ll ever be.  I won’t be that stepping stone, the showcase in which you exhibit your desire after a title, because I have too much on the line, I HAVE TOO MUCH FIGHT TO GIVE IN A TIME IN WHICH MY BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL!!! I will not lay down to the likes of someone whose best reputation was that he was the fifth best member of Y2Impact’s latest group or Tiberius Jones’ sidekick. A man who took more sharp objects to the balls than a transgender getting an assignment change, but even a transgender wouldn’t dare to have the same kind of haircut that you carry around the ring.

You look like Sideshow Bob’s homosexual brother, you overrated twink!

:Whew: The Mexican Samurai is back and it feels good to be home again. This is only a small part of the full onslaught in which Drake Jaegar will feel throughout this week because this isn’t just a regular old match. This is my shot at redemption, a chance to show everyone that I can take this brand on my shoulders and represent Dynasty to its fullest. A chance to show that I have what it takes to carry the strap and take the next step in my career here in EAW as a future hall of famer and future champion.
Eclipse Diemos
Post October 16th 2016, 6:24 pm by Eclipse Diemos
WALK WITH ME

Why is everything hurting? Why is everything hurting?!” Eclipse shouted at himself as he slammed his fist hard into the mirror, shattering it into pieces. He had retreated into seclusion in the house, the only person truly offering him solace being Jocelyn. She had been visiting less and less as well. A combination of factors really. Her training with Stephanie, her obsession with becoming a wrestler herself, taking care of young Enessa and Phoenix. He couldn’t blame her for this. None of them could be blamed at all. He slammed his head into the shattered mirror, cracking it more as blood began to well up in the glass. The edges of the mirror turning crimson as his head peeled away from it.

Worthless. You’re a worthless child! Horrible! Wretched! You will never amount to anything! Anything! You hear me you piece of shit?! You hear me?!

The accusing voices filled his ears and he screamed, trying to block the sound out. The room seemed darker to him. Filled with only an empty lingering darkness. A darkness that was closing in all around him. All around him. He couldn’t get away from it. He couldn’t crawl away fast enough. It was just too much. Just too much! He couldn’t pull away. His head slammed against the mirror again, coating it further in blood. He felt a laugh bubble in his throat and he clutched at the sides of the mirror, slamming his head harder into the glass as more blood fell free. He collapsed onto the ground, screaming in pain and laughter as he thrashed. “Make it stop hurting!” he cried out, as the mirror fell to the ground. The sound reminiscent of a gunshot. It rang in his ears. Screaming in it. He felt his blood pounding in his head, his heart hammering as fear shot through every vein in his body. He couldn’t hold on. He couldn’t hold on.

Joseph! Joseph run! Run!

His eyes opened slowly, the vision filtered with specks of red coloring everything. As if the world was in a burned film. He wasn’t home. This wasn’t home. This was...horrible. He knew what this was. He slammed his fists into the ground, blood soaking through the floorboards. Well...in essence this was home. Home enough. He reached up, looking down at his blood soaked fingers before pressing them to his face. The blood didn’t run down his cheek, like he thought it would. Instead, as he looked back to his hand, the blood seemed to fall away from it, as if shifting from liquid to solid. He felt a laugh form in his throat but he couldn’t get it come out. He couldn’t. This wasn’t what he wanted. He drew himself to a stand, looking around at the home he was in. Old fashioned. A hobbled together home with remnants of a past life. He turned, before firing back as he came face to face with...himself?

Another him. His eyes seemingly shining. Wet with tears. A smile on his face. Genuine. Full of innocence and happiness. A body unmarred by scars. What was this? What was this looking at him? No...no he buried him. He buried him. He buried him for his own protection. He couldn’t be here. This couldn’t be who he thought it was.

“Joseph?” he asked with a snarl grabbing...well...himself by the collar and pulling him closer, staring into his eyes. Those...innocent eyes. He hated them. They were too innocent. They weren’t his. Those weren’t his eyes. That wasn’t his face. That wasn’t him! That wasn’t him!
“Hello Eclipse. It’s been awhile.” Joseph responded, offering a smile. No. No. Not his voice. Not his voice. They weren’t the same. They weren’t the same. Joseph was weak. Weak and innocent. Eclipse has to exist. He had to exist to make sure Joseph didn’t suffer. Not in this horrible world. He hated him. Hated him. Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!
“Why are you here?” he asked with a snarl, clenching his collar tighter. His teeth pressing against one another in a tight snarl. He wanted to hurt him. Kill him. Hate him.
“I never left. You can’t get rid of me. I am you. You are me. How could you get rid of me?” Joseph answered with the same smile, but it was subdued. Afraid. Eclipse felt his lips pull into a grin of its own. Joseph was still weak. Defenseless. Afraid. He lifted him off the ground by his collar, wheeling back his fist in anger.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I held you, in my arms.

He froze terror in his eyes as his fist shook.

When I awoke dear. I was mistaken. And I held...my head...and cried.

They weren’t alone. Not here. Why? Why weren’t they alone? Why was...that here as well? His heart hammered in his chest as he looked around in shock and worry. It was singing. It was singing. Was it alive? Joseph pushed himself free from Eclipse, backing away from him and looking around the room as well. Nothing. The song seemed to end just as quickly as it had begun. The voice drifting into the darkness of the room. Eclipse turned to look back at Joseph who had found his seat on a broken table, kicking his legs before letting out a slow sigh.

“The two of us aren’t enough. You’re starting to lose control. You’re starting to disappear.” Joseph sighed, looking to the ground before looking back up at him.
“What are you suggesting?” Eclipse responded, drawing closer and cracking his neck. The sound of soft humming could still be heard. He wouldn’t try to strike at Joseph again. Not again. Not knowing that that...thing existed. He clenched his teeth, looking towards the table, noticing what appeared to be a mask lying against it. A white sheep mask, its left ear replaced by what seemed to be a furred one. “You’re suggesting we continue to work together?” he asked, clicking his teeth with annoyance.

“We have to. You and I and...Abaddon.”
“Are you insane?”
“Yes. As are you.”
“Fair...but Abaddon? Abaddon?!” he asked with a shout before flinching as the humming ceased. The room seemed silent again. As if the presence had simply vanished...or it was waiting.

“You understand that I can’t keep control forever.” Eclipse stated, placing his hand gently on Joseph’s shoulder. He nodded, offering a warm smile to him. Eclipse spat on the blood soaked floor, clearly irritated. This was not something he wanted. Why would he ever want this...but Joseph was right. They needed to do this. They needed to continue to switch with each other. And...Abaddon had be involved.

“It’ll be ok. We can keep him controlled. So...are you ready?” Joseph asked softly. Eclipse didn’t respond with words. With a soft sigh he nodded his head, closing his eyes as his vision faded away. The room vanishing before his eyes. Joseph himself vanished as well, fading slowly into the void. All was silent in the home. All...as Abaddon reached down onto the table, taking hold of a black sheep mask tight in his grasp.

“You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy. When skies are gray. You’ll never know dear...how much I love you. Don’t take. My sunshine. Away.”
Moongoose McQueen
Post October 16th 2016, 4:02 am by Moongoose McQueen
*New Gimmick*

*Inner Monologue- Basically me talking to myself in my head. How would my opponents know what I'm thinking? I don't know, just go with it. Be cool.*

10/ 14/ 5:54 PM – Las Vegas, Nevada

(Camera pans over the skyline of a  Las Vegas night, a shadow figure is seen hopping across building to building. We zoom in and reveal a man in a casual shirt, leather jacket, jeans, and boots doing parkour. The man begins to go into a inner monologue)

Vegas, the city where dreams are made. Or is that New York? Whatever, it’s the start of something  new for me. You are all probably wondering, what the hell am I doing running across the roof, jumping building to building. This guy must be a real daredevil or just insane. But this all stems back from a personal philosophy of mine. Some people in the world are only good or destined for one thing. Some people are able to create and some are only capable of destroying. I happen to excel in both if my resume has anything to say about it, but there is the old saying. If you are ever good an anything, never do it for free. So you are probably wondering, why is this crazy raving lunatic flipping from building to building? Because I am a mercenary.

Let me rephrase that. I’m leaping from roof top to roof top because I’m scouting a target. You see, I have been requested to hunt someone down and get a little revenge. This makes me a hired gun, kind of like Dog the Bounty Hunter, but younger, more agile, and better looking. If I had to best described myself, I’m not afraid to get violent, really focused when it comes to a job, and pretty damn good when it comes to planning everything. If I just commit to the plan, everything will work out just fine, but then in the corner of my eye….. Oh boy, we got a jumper.

(The man walks over to a young women in tears standing on a ledge of a run-down apartment building.)

Man: HEY! There are kids that have school in the morning, if you are going to jump, do it over there at the T-Mobile Arena building. House of Glass is coming up and EAW can use the extra publicity.

Woman: Is that a joke? Go play Spider-man somewhere else and fuck off.

Man: Oh no, I was bitten by a sad radioactive clown, anyway, what are you doing? If you are going to jump, just do it already.

Woman: Are you telling me to jump instead of telling me to not?

Man: Pff, I don’t know what goes on in that head of yours. I’m sure you have a great reason to jump and if you believe in something, you should just do it.

Woman: You aren’t going to ask why I’m jumping?

Man: The clock is kind of ticking and I have some place to …..

Woman: My husband…. He gambled all of our money away again.

Man: And those bruises?

(The women nods)

Man: Well, look like you could you a night of fun then.
Woman: Are you serious?

Man: Dead serious. Some times, if you don’t blow some steams, you never really know who you’d blow on and it could be someone that totally didn’t deserve it, so what you do is focus on people that actually do deserve it.

Woman: What do you mean?

Man: I’ll show you, since you seem to have nothing better to do. After all, here you are thinking about is death and death isn’t going anywhere, so what is the harm of having a little fun along the way?

Yes, I had a job to do, but who am I to let a fair maiden end her life so suddenly. She had her whole life ahead of her, but if she did die, she could had atleast put in a good word for me to the big guy up stairs. I haven’t exactly been an angel. And you’ll find out in a moment.

10/14/16 6:17 PM – High Roller Apartment Complex, Las Vegas Nevada

(Scene changes to the man and woman walking inside the hall)

Woman:  What are we doing in here?

Man: Troll Hunting?

Woman: What the hell are you talking about?

Man: Oh, let me explain. I am kind of a mercenary. People hire me to do things from them. This ranges from retrieval, beating someone up, stealing something back, rescuing cats from trees, etc. Whatever floats my boat.

Woman: What? Are you crazy?! What are we about to do?!!

Man: Other than rescuing a cat, all of the above. Ssssh. We’re here. Apartment 702. Seven  floors, that would be pretty nice drop from the window.

Woman: Seven Floors?!!

Man: Why are you surprised, you were planning to jump off 12 floors. Now quiet. *knock knock* Hola!! SEXY MAIDS!!

(The man then kicks down the door, but little did they know, an elderly woman was standing behind the door. She falls over.)

Woman: Someone call the ambulance, and the cops!

Man: How was I so suppose to know?! My dossier didn’t say anything about trolls still living with their mothers?!!

Elderly Woman: Gerald, please help me. I’ve fallen and can’t get up!

Gerald: MOTHER?!!

Woman: Gerald?

Man: Not Gerald, Milfhunter86!

(Gerald attacks the man, but the man quickly knocks him down with a clothesline.)

Woman: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!

Man: Quiet. I’m working here.

(The man lifts Gerald by the collar and pushes him against the wall).

Man: Now, I’m going to ask you two questions. I let you go when I get the answer to one of them. The first one is, if I hold you over the window, how many seconds until your body goes splat on the concrete floor? Or you tell your dear mother there what you have been doing?

Gerald: I don’t know what you are talking about.

(The man punches him in a mouth and knocks a teeth out)

Man: Maybe I didn’t make it clear. When I said I’d let you go, I mean the both literally and metaphorically. If you don’t get what I mean, how about I drag you over by the window over there and hang you over there and we’ll see if I get the answer to question number 1. Now if you really want to know why I’m here, let’s just say, you sure spend a lot of time online messing with people.

Gerald: Ok! I’LL TALK! I’ve been hacking and stealing people’s account! I have been using them to blackmail them and getting things. I’M SORRY.

Man: Good, now hand over the computer, hard drive, every computer equipment you have.

10/14/16 6:45 PM – Apartment Complex

(The man is hauling away a ton of equipment. By the way, the elderly woman was rushed to her bed and an ambulance has been called. But none the less our “hero” and friend are seen walking away.)

Man: If anyone asks, she ran into the door. But don’t let me catch you doing this stuff again. Don’t think your hot shit because you know your way around a computer. I know people that can do that too!!

Woman: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!!

Man: LADY! That man child there, stole some private information online, and I was hired to track him down while I was in Vegas and take it all back.

Woman: This can’t be legal at all!

Man: I know people. I’m a celebrity, I can get away with everything.

Woman: Who are you?!!

Man: I’m a guy that does odd jobs for money. A MER-CEN-ARY!! I’m like a bounty hunter. I go to my target’s home, rough them up a bit, and finish the job.

Woman: You threatened to kill him?

Man: You know, it gets easier each time you do it?

Woman: Killing?

Man: What?!! No!! I’ve never killed a single person in my life. I meant hurting the elderly. She isn’t the first one I’ve hurt.

Woman: That really doesn’t help your case.

Man: Well, you’re not my lawyer now, are you? Now let’s go. I gotta go meet with the client.

10/14/16 – 7:15 PM – Suburban Vegas

(The man and woman arrive in a surburban neighborhood by motorcycle. They stop in front of a house.)

Woman: You do this for a living?

Man: Well, part time. I’ll be starting a new job soon.

(A young woman and her daughter come out of the house)

Man: There are my client. Well, here it is. All that private information back and equipment back. And here is a tape with his confession. Now promise me you guys will hand all this stuff over to the authority.

Mother: I can’t thank you enough for doing this.

Man: Now all that is left to talk about is the payment.

(The daughter hands over a container)

Man: And just like that, we are done. It was a pleasure doing business with you both, now I gotta drive this young lady home.  You both have a wonderful evening.

10/14/16 – 7:42 PM Roof top

(The man and the woman return to the roof top they were on earlier. This time, both of them are sitting on the ledge)

Woman: So what was in the container?

Man: Flaki.

Woman: Flaki?

Man: It’s a soup from Poland. That was all they can afford to pay.

Woman: You went through all that trouble for some soup? Why?

Man: Because it’s good soup? Maybe because I don’t like jerks that threaten to call immigration on them? Maybe because I like the kid for not treating me like a monster? Or maybe I just got bored? It really doesn’t matter, but a job is a job. In the end, all I can do is enjoy the spoils, and since you helped, though, not really, you can have some too.

(The man and woman split the flaki and continued to talk for the rest of the night.)

Man: So, why are you still with that man? Is it the bad boy image? Is he hung like a horse? Great in the sack? Great foot rubs?

Woman: Stop! The truth is, I’m scared. That maybe, I wouldn’t be able to make it on my own.

Man: That’s a stupid excuse. I’ve spent most of my career in situations where I am doomed to fail. But if one thing is certain, I have never ran away from a challenge. The truth is, people don’t like me. It’s hard to pin point on exactly why? Could be jealousy. Could be they just don’t like my personality? Or maybe they are afraid and just don’t understand. The only thing that is certain is if you work hard and continue to strive, you’ll get to a point where people won’t have a choice but to notice you. I’ve spent the last few years or so in hiding, it’s about time for me to take a step up. The truth is, there will be times where I stumble, but the greatest achievements are told with a comeback. By the way, I never got your name?

Woman: Danielle.

Man: Moongoose McQueen. At your service. You probably know me for the things I’ve done.

Danielle: ????

McQueen: Nevermind. Point is, you will now. Remember that name, because that will be the name that forever change your life.

Danielle: How so?

McQueen: Well, new buddy. You up for one more job?

10/14/16 – 9:12 PM- Another Apartment Complex

McQueen knocking on someone’s door: HOLA!! SEXY MAID!!

Danielle: What are you doing?!! This is my apartment?!!

McQueen: Yeah, there is real scumbag here that needs to be taught a lesson.

(McQueen kicks down the door and runs in and punches Danielle’s husband. McQueen slams him head first against the wall.)

Danielle: What are you doing?!!

McQueen: This is what I do. I make things happen. You see, you will never walk away if you let this man go unpunished. Now a man or woman chooses and a slave obeys. Which one are you?

(Danielle pauses for a moment, before going in to kick her husband in the gut)

McQueen: THAT’S THE SPIRIT!! Now go and pack your things. You’re leaving here tonight.

Danielle: Where are we going?

McQueen: No, this is where you are going. You see this. I can’t help you with this. But there are people that can. My job is to do the things that dirty my hands. These hands are covered in blood, sweat, and tears, both my preys and my own. But at this point there is nothing more these hands can do for you. There is a center within walking distance from here for women that have to deal with abuse and suicide. Go there, and start over.

(McQueen tosses her an envelope)

McQueen: There is some money in there. It’s probably better off with you than me gambling and losing it all.

(Moongoose and Danielle embrace as police sirens are heard)

McQueen: Well, this is my cue. Be sure to catch me on Friday nights on tv.

(McQueen throws his hands in the air and walks outside the door)

McQueen: DON’T SHOOT OFFICER, I’M A PREVILDGED WHITE PERSON!!

10/14/16- 11:36 PM – Police Station

McQueen: And that is what happened tonight, officer.

Officer: So let me get this straight? You were running on top of roofs like a mad man, where you met a woman, convinced her to join you as you went to hunt down a criminal, injured a poor defenseless young lady, and then assaulted that women’s husband?

McQueen: Yeah, that would be the tl;dr version of it all.

Officer: And why should we believe any of this is true?

McQueen: True Story, bros. But you can assume I’m just insane, but that won’t change the fact that officers just brought in two offenders of spouse abuse and cyber crime, and as a bonus, no dead body in front of the T-Mobile Arena, where EAW’s House of Glass will be taking place tomorrow night. You’re welcome.

Officer: .......?

McQueen: I’d like to call my lawyer please.

Well, there you have it guys. Moongoose “Odd Jobs” McQueen will be coming to EAW after a long hiatus from the wrestling industry. It’s about time I get back into the business while having a little business of my own on the side. I won’t get into that yet. That’s a story for another day. But let’s make a deal. Depending on your offer, you might get the hero or the demon. But be careful what you wish for, as you might get more than you can handle. That is the Moongoose McQueen guarantee.  
Aria Jaxon
Post October 15th 2016, 11:59 pm by Aria Jaxon
BRASS RINGS -- DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

If it’s one thing I crave, it’s not validation.

If I was the tryhard Kenny Drake said I was, then that would be what got me out of bed in the morning. When people jumped, I’d say how high. Like a fool, I’d wait and cross my fingers that people kissed the ground I walked on, but none of that is true. He really should play the tape back. Don’t just look at everything we’ve said to each other, either. Run it back and pour over every word that I’ve said to every man and woman I’ve faced since I’ve been in EAW. It doesn’t matter who I face -- a respected ally or a loathed enemy -- I don’t step up to them looking for seals of approval or pats on my head. I don’t need anyone to cosign on a goddamn thing. Look around us. We got Kings, Empresses, Gawds, Machines, Icemen and who only knows what else, but I don’t fear any of them, and moreover, I don’t wait for any of them to tell me when I’ve done a gold job. Unlike you, I’m not hanging my hat on trivial shit. I’m not reminding the world of all the people I’ve engaged in rivalries with every five seconds, begging for participation ribbons, and HOPING someone gives a flying fuck. I KNOW I’m good. I know that, for all I’ve done already, I haven’t even come within a hair of reaching my ceiling yet. I’d say the sky's the limit, but that doesn’t seem high enough. I’m not bending over backwards looking for compliments or a thumbs up. That’s not what fuels me. If nothing else, I’d say the high I get from proving people like you wrong is what keeps me going. I’m just an addict chasing my fix, really. I don’t care as much about you as I do about what you can do for me. See, unlike you, I haven’t written the opposition off completely. I know I can beat you, yeah, but I’m not looking past you. I recognize the threat you present, but still, I’m more focused on the purpose you serve than the fight you’ll put up. Beating you is a means to an end. It’s what I’ve gotta do. It’s what I WILL do. And truthfully, it would’ve been the fate suffered by whoever was the next one lined up. In any other case, it’d have been just business; I’d get my successful defense and move on. This one just comes with a little added bonus, and that’ll be shutting you the fuck up. I’m already laughing just IMAGINING the excuses you’ll make up for losing and the kind of damage control you’ll try and break out to brush all this off. Really, part of me is inclined to believe you think I should be offended that you don’t really seem to be grasping the gravity of the situation, but who EXACTLY do you think you are? Are you that dense? You think your words hold that much weight? I’ve never been one to let the words of other people throw me off-kilter, and if you think this is the first time I’ll let that happen, then you’re in for a pretty rude awakening. I’m not talking myself up and tryna be something I’m not. I don’t have to pretend. When you can look back on the catalog of wins that I use to bolster my career, you realize there’s nothing counterfeit about me. I have nothing to prove to you. That’s not why I’m here. I know your ego has led you to believe that you’re much more important than you are, and thus a win over you is something to brag about...but nah. Like I told you before, you’re doomed to be turned into a statistic, and you’ll be treated as such. Not an unstoppable force, not an immovable object, just an obstacle in my path that I can and will overcome. For all your talk about me being outta my element, isn’t it odd that I feel right at home? Why on earth would I feel like a fish outta water? This is routine for me. Big match scenarios are what I live for. High stakes are the crucible that made me into what I am. I know you WISH I was every bit the model and the Barbie doll you said I was, then, you’d be right, wouldn’t you? Then you’d have no trouble putting me away? You should KNOW better. Don’t ignore the truth that’s right in front of your face for the sake of making you feel more secure in this scenario than you actually are. You didn’t just show up yesterday, don’t try and play dumb now. Don’t stand there and pretend like you haven’t seen any of my matches. Don’t let that selective memory kick in, because that’ll be what gets you killed here. Oh, it very well could get brutal, but I’ve been there. I’ve done that. I’ve put my whole being into defending this Cup. I’ve BLED for it, and you think I’ve got any qualms about spilling some of yours? Whatever you’re thinking of doing to me, I can promise you, it’s already happened. Whatever rigors you think you can put me through, it’ll be nothing but a field trip back to a place I’ve already been once or twice before. Aww, you’re gonna hurt me? You wouldn’t be the first. You’ll have to do better than empty threats. You’re not a groundbreaker. Nothing you do will be brand new to me, just as everything you’ve said has been the same shit that’s been recycled by many of your contemporaries. But it’s fine, you can keep tryna drive home that narrative of me being some fragile deer in the headlights who has no clue what she’s getting into, if it makes you feel better. I’ve got nothing to be scared of. You don’t take people outta commission. You don’t take people outta the equation. You put them flat on their ass, maybe, if you’re lucky, but you won’t even make that much headway with me. Kenny Drake is not a killer. Kenny Drake is not a shortener of careers. Kenny Drake is a mortal, just like the rest of us. He bleeds. He stumbles. And, perhaps better than anything else...he loses. Frequently. I’m hardly shaking in my boots here, Drake. I’ve got no reason to. The fact of the matter is, you’re not gonna do ANYTHING you set out to do. You’re not gonna take this Cup from me, you’re not gonna stand over my broken body, you won’t prove that, in your eyes, I’ve got no business competing on the level that I’m on. When this is over, you’ll go right back to doing what you were doing. You’ll probably seek Carson out again and get that rivalry brewing once more. Maybe you’ll get into it with Damon again for shits and giggles. Or maybe, you’ll make the same mistake you made with me, and seek out the wrong person and the wrong accolade to try and get your hands on. Taking strides forward is what I live for, and really, I’m not having any second thoughts about using you as a stepping stone. Oh, you’re an opponent to me now, sure. But after all this? You’ll just be another fallen adversary I’m stepping over to get to where I need to be. You’ll fight, yes. You’ll fight with all you have in you, as is always the case. But no one, and I mean NO ONE, knows more about giving everything of themselves only to fail the way that you do. I know how ugly this could get. You got this track record, this willingness to hurt people for next to nothing, but now you feel like you have a reason to. And me, well, I don’t take kindly to people who try and get their hands on what doesn’t belong to them. It’s sad, really. You actually have something tangible to fight for. You feel like you’re so so so close to getting some sort of validation -- the kind you say I crave but never needed from anyone, least of all you.

My vision isn’t clouded by my ambition or a refusal to accept this situation for what it is. I’m not buying what you’re selling. I have nothing to be afraid of. I have no reason to believe that this Cup defense will be unlike any of the others. That doesn’t mean I anticipate it being easy. It doesn’t mean you’ll put up less of a fight than Phoenix, be less ruthless than Haruna, or be as desperate as Marco. You more than likely will embody all of those things, but I’m not running. I’m not backpedaling and trying my luck against a pack of wolves. I’m staring down one man -- one disappointment, one fool that keeps failing at grabbing the brass ring disguised as a man, rather -- and telling him that the buck stops here. You’ve undertaken one challenge too many. I’ve got a point to drive home. It’s your funeral, Drake. This is the part where the Queen puts your head on a stake in the town square for all to see.
Phoenix Winterborn
Post October 15th 2016, 11:53 pm by Phoenix Winterborn
VOLTAGE
CLOSE THE CHAPTER

"So tell me this...how many times do I have to beat JD Damon? How many times do I have to make sure he knows his place before he realizes that I have been, and always will be the superior wrestler?"

"See, Zack Crash is a smart man. He wounded me. You can tell by the fact that I still have a limp from my match with him last week. He wounded me becuse that was the only way he was going to win. I have once again proven that I can hang with the best that EAW has to offer. This man is a Hall of Famer. The only reason I am not standing here before you with a victory over him is a combination of my age and my knee caught up to me. But JD...you're young. You're youthful...full of vim and vigor. You should have no problem beating me, right? Right? Except you never have. This week, while my mind is still on Zack Crash, I have to think about you. I have to think about how I can close this chapter between you and me in EAW, because this is our third or fourth time facing each other, and every time...I have proven that you are nothing more than a fall from grace. A fall from the man he used to be. The Pure champion. The man who used to represent WRESTLING in this company. You just don't care anymore JD, and a part of me is sad because you used to be so good. But anymore? There is just no sympathy from me. There is no feeling of woe about what you have become compared to what you were. You are a shell, Damon. You are an empty shell, and this weekend on Voltage? You'll see that being the shell of a former champion just isn't enough skate by anymore. Sunday night...I take you out behind the shed, and I put you out of your misery."
Keelan
Post October 15th 2016, 7:38 pm by Keelan
XVI.

Play Time is Over

I AM EVERYTHING I SAY I AM!

The preparation is complete. You are now ready.

No more games. No more jokes. Play time is over. 

It’s been an intense week. From the normal person’s viewpoint, they look at myself and they look at Nathan Fiora and they just see two regular wrestlers that are about to main event Voltage taking turns firing words at each other. But those people don’t understand what goes on behind-the-scenes. It’s more than that – it is a crazy, nerve-racking mindfuck. You see me and him are two completely different people, yet we share the same similar desires. Maybe the man has prepared like he says he has, and maybe everything he is saying isn’t bullshit. I think it is just by judging the man that he is, but others might see him differently. I urge everyone to look at every single person that is on this EAW roster, and take a look at who has more of a drive than others. Take a look at who is hungrier to just get their food off their plate. See who is desperate to even just put their foot into the shark-infested waters. Myself and Fiora, we're already swimming around with the sharks. We’ve both been here a short time – him longer than me – and we’ve managed to get our names noticed by the locker room, by head office and by the entire world. Nathan Fiora is a fucking joke, but he’s holding a championship right now. Nobody can deny the type of talent that he is, even if his attitude needs some adjustment. My journey to the main event was a lot shorter however, and I didn’t take shortcuts. I was just good enough to be able to get recognized for my talents, was thrown into a Hardcore Invitational and won it, and now here I am today ready to main event. You know, that’s why I say that I am real. If I am given the option between the easy way out and the hard road to success, by the time you finish asking that question, I’m already trekking down the hard road. I want my life to have all the roadblocks, and have all the tough times. I’ve done the easy road before, and it’s what caused me to leave the wrestling industry in the first place. I’ve matured not only my career, but my entire life since then and I am back and ready to pick up where I left off. Nathan, I am not going to continue to repeat myself. There really is no need to anymore. But that doesn’t mean I’m denying everything I’ve said over this past week. I still believe you’re a sorry excuse for a human being. I still believe that everything you’re saying is ridiculous bullshit, and I still believe that this Sunday night, I will defeat you for the Hardcore Championship. I don’t just say it’s my destiny just for the sake of it. Look back on how my career transpired, and you will see that my purpose lies within the art of hardcore wrestling. I’ve won World Championships and Tag Team Championships, but I live, breathe and die by hardcore. I’ll gladly put my body through hell ten times over if it means coming out on top, and again I don’t just say that for the sake of it. This childish game that you’ve been playing has been fun to be involved in, but the game is over. Let us collide both of our egos, or confidence, or whatever you want to call it. Let us fight fire with fire. The world is going to be watching you and I absolutely destroy each other this Sunday night on Voltage, Nathan. I got the world backing me, but you’ve got nobody backing you. When you lose, you’re going to fall off a hill and nobody will be there to catch you. You’re going to fall off a cliff with no support there to keep you hanging. When you fall, you’re going to hit the bottom and it’s going to be the hardest struggle you’ll ever experience trying to climb back up. Rebecca Sawyer, your number one form of support will no longer put herself out in front of you. Preacher Jamal will be long gone, and you will be alone. You do have everything to lose Nathan, because once you drop that championship to me, all that hype you say that you have will no longer be there. If you don’t consider me a legitimate threat by now, then you’re not going to last very long in the ring with me. I’ll start running circles around you. I’m a man desperate for the gold, and desperate to continue to prove everybody wrong. Desperate to fight the big fight and cement my legacy. EAW is the place to do that. If you want to continue to say that I’m repeating myself, it’s because it’s what I believe, and you’re just not getting that. Your head is as thick as it is ugly. So if you’re going to respond to this, I will say this one thing. Say whatever you want about me, because I’ve heard it all. I’ve heard that I’m a failure, I’ve heard that I will not succeed and I’ve heard that my career is a complete and utter joke. I’ve been told that I won’t win the big matches, I’ve been told that I won’t win the big championships and I’ve been told that I’ve got nobody behind me and that all of my fans just feel sorry for me. I’ve been called just about every name in the book, and that people would be far more better off if I just ended up giving it all up. But from all of that that I have received over the course of my career, I’ve listened to it loud and clear and then used it as a tool to light a fire under my ass because to all of them, I proved every single one of them wrong. I won the big fights, I won the championships and they all soon saw that I AM EVERYTHING I SAY I AM! So go ahead, make another Fiora Report and respond to me. I’ll welcome it. But let me tell you this, it’s not going to matter in the end. You can end me with a simple count to three. Congratulations, you figured out how to win a wrestling match! So try to that in our match, because this Sunday, it won’t be as simple as you say it will be. Things are going to get deadly when The Killer walks into that arena, but things are going to look rather alive when I leave as the new Hardcore Champion. 
Nathan Fiora
Post October 15th 2016, 6:36 pm by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE IV: CLOSING IN.

“THIS IS THE END, KEELAN.  BEGIN FOR THE REVELATION OF PAIN AND FAILURE.  IT IS IMMINENT.”

(Nathan Fiora is seen talking to some high-class looking individuals.  Their gestures are very professional and are consuming top-quality alcoholic beverages.  The cameras pan out to Fiora who isn’t with Preacher Jamal or Rebecca Sawyer.)

IT’S A GAME.  

It’s gotta end like this, Keelan.  You try and try to be this confident individual but you keep falling into the palm of my hand.  What did you expect that Fiora Report did?  It pissed you off and hurt your feelings a little bit.  Meanwhile, I just sat here and listened to you blabbering for minutes about how you didn’t like what I said.  Here’s my question: why should I care about your opinion when you’re falling into the deep ocean?  You are slowly losing all your patience and sanity, which will be quite the advantage to me coming this Sunday.  You can insult my show, which served its very useful purpose, or insult me, but that doesn’t change the fact that you keep falling into my control.  I wanted you to respond like this; you didn’t have any other way to handle it.  My actions are strategized, so sometimes I may disappear for a bit, so you can get desperate and look around for me.  You need me to exist so I can make your name relevant and you know that.  Laugh all you want, but that’s the reality of the situation, isn’t it?  If I didn’t show up this Sunday, you’d have no one to face and you’d look like a fool for winning the title via count out.  Keelan Cetinich, you need me to succeed and I understand that.  The funny thing about that is that I’m also the reason you may fail.  All this work that you’ve put into your wrestling career since you came out of retirement has been impressive, but you know that I can just end it all with a simple count to three.  Am I lying about this?  You will probably say no.  Actually, let me pretend that I’m Keelan Cetinich!  You’d say, “I will beat this excuse of a Hardcore Champion and STD filled goons to win the title because it’s my DESTINY!  Am I making you proud, mama?  I hope I am!”.  Is this low enough?  Am I supposed to feel bad that I’m this huge bad guy now?  Why should I care about what a joke says?  This is who I really am and if some insignificant termite like you wants to complain, go ahead.  I don’t give two shits if you are offended or bitch about it on Twitter; go ahead, you have my blessing.  Do you have any idea of what goes on EAW?  This is the Wild West of wrestling, son.  People say whatever they want and you have to hit harder, unless you’re a bitch, which you are.  You’re a hypocrite, Keelan.  You call me a child yet you’re the one who began to crack the jokes, but hey, who am I to judge?  Wait, I can judge because I am THE HARDCORE GOD.  I get what I want because I’m just that damn good at what I do.  People like me can make whatever jokes they want because they’ve accomplished what they’ve wanted to.  Tell me, Keelan: Where’s the match where you’ve defeated former world champions and current title holders?  Where?  Where?  Where?  THEY’RE NOWHERE.  Your insults to me don’t even hit anywhere because you’re just a nuisance to me.  That’s why I’m taking my time to respond to you; I’m not in some sort of rush to put out shitty content like you are.  I say what I need to say and if I don’t think something is good enough to respond to, I won’t say anything.  You’ll call bullshit, but am I wrong?  You’re talking out of your ass at this point to get something out of me.  Do you want to see me pissed off?  You won’t see that because you’re simply trying too hard to be a badass.  This is my game and you’re continuing to fall into whatever I say.  I’m the cardkeeper and you’re the clueless player.  You pretend that you understand what I’m trying to do, but you’re slowly losing your mind.  

(Fiora takes a sip of a drink and stretches a little bit.  He is laughing to himself about something.  Nathan removes part of his jacket and rolls up his sleeves.)

SUCCESS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS. 

My stellar success is the painfully obvious thing you’re trying to point out?  That’s not what you were saying earlier, kid.  If I remember clearly, you just said that I was a joke of champion and had no reason to be here.  Hypocrisy much?  Do you need a refresher of what that means, Keelan?  Because it seems like you’re on some drug or need to get some rest.  Yes, I have worked my ass off to be where I am today.  Stop pretending like I’m some bad guy who has done nothing to earn this title.  You’ve seen me in this ring; you know that I’m the most talented performer you’ve ever seen.  I didn’t cheat to win this title and I’ve held this title as my gem, the crowning achievement of my work here in EAW and around the world.  So how do you not agree with my success?  What, is there a book where the steps to success are pointed out?  You just keep putting yourself in the seat of honorary idiots.  Oh, is my self-love a new thing that nobody has ever heard before?  If anything, I embrace that I love myself and what I do.  I am the embodiment of egotistical, but I back it up every single night that I go out there in the ring.  Nathan Fiora has every single reason to believe that he is all the hype he is.  You’re damn right about everything that you’ve said about my arrogance.  My question is what about yours?  I see that you’re running around your own self-love, but you’re trying to be Superman.  Confidence is believing in one’s self, but with many comments implying how you deserve this more than anyone shows me that you have quite the ego.  Come with this “confidence” this Sunday and well, get ready to get that knee destroyed by me.  This isn’t a threat or a joke; it’s going to happen.  You won’t be able to even walk after I’m done with you and hell, maybe I’ll make you tap out.  Your knee seems pretty weak already, so I can just end its misery on Voltage.  There’s a point where I don’t give a fuck about what you’re saying because you have nothing else to spew besides this being your destiny.  I’m going to be the next CEO of Apple, everyone; that’s my destiny!  I’m going to space and find out that aliens exist!  You see my point?  You’re spewing trash from your mouth and it’s cute.  You are injured and I don’t care if you’ve done the same before.  This is a match against the best Hardcore wrestler in EAW.  You will not know what to expect because I am simply unpredictable.  I’m not trying to twist anything, child.  Your fans and friends will eventually turn on you and it may not even be your fault.  That’s human nature, sadly.  We all pretend to be friends forever, but we’ll turn on each other when the time is right.  No one is really “real” anymore and trust me, I would know.  Like I said, I used to be like you, Keelan.  I loved everyone and they loved me back, but they went off to the next guy who had all the hype and potential to be the future.  I’ve said it time and time again; you must have faith in yourself and not expect these imbeciles to support you.  Here’s  a funny story: Rebecca Sawyer isn’t an STD filled person or possessed whore.  She’s been here since the beginning of my career.  When I had no hope, she gave me a reason to fight and fight when no one else believed in me.  She has always had my back and I will appreciate her for that.  So keep making these tiring jokes about how Rebecca is just a useless sidepiece; you never get anything anyways.  A real champion?  What is a real champion, Keelan?  Is your opinion the only one that matters?  Figures.  A real champion is whatever the champion is, Keelan.  Every champion is different and doesn’t need to be as vanilla and cheesy as you say it.  I’ve been observing you and seeing what you’re really capable of.  We make money by giving little hints to the people of what to expect during our match.  It’d be stupid to fight now.  I’ll tell you everything straight to your face; I’m not afraid of anything or anyone.  You’ve seen me go face to face and say everything I want to all my opponents.  You just need to be patient.  Look, my “bullshit” isn’t as bad as the lies that you tell yourself.  I’m simply waiting for you to be at one hundred- oh wait, you’re going to be a shell of your former self.  Let’s see how much hop you got because that knee if yours will give up on you time and time again.  How injured is your knee, Keelan?  Are you able to wrestle a good match without a fundamental part of your body?  That’s the question of the night, or week, or maybe even month.  So when I wake up on Monday, I will have my title and my women around me.  You on the other hand, will be crying all night about how you couldn’t get the title and that you can do it if you got another shot at the title.  I’m expecting that to be a reoccurring theme with you.  

(Nathan grabs one of the men by the shoulder and pulls off a devastating backbreaker, leaving the man twitching and in pain.  The party continues as some of the paramedics help out the man.  Fiora laughs as the man is taken into an ambulance.)

WHAT NOW?  

Now we wait.  We wait until Sunday to witness the fate of Keelan.  This man has everything to lose yet he’s pretending that the same applies for me.  No, no, I’m not a dumb shit like you, Cetinich.  I’m not hiding from you.  I wanted to see how desperate you’re getting for my attention.  Your biggest desire is that I consider you a legitimate threat, but you continue to fall more and more.  I never have stated that you’re going to be an easy opponent because you’ve brought everything you’ve got.  You will fight your biggest fight, but just know that you aren’t even close to where I’m at.  Aw, c’mon!  Are you giving the real champion talk again?  Tell me that I just didn’t see that AGAIN!  Keelan, please.  If you’re going to call me out for not responding to you, please come up with something that is actually worth my damn time.  I am a busy man on TV and in the ring.  I don’t need your little repeated rants about things that I’ve heard a million times.  Make all the smart comments about me that you want, but at the end of the day, you won’t succeed at all.  Claim the attention of everyone, Keelan.  That’s what you want.  You knew that I’d respond, but you kept craving the attention and decided to keep putting my name in your mouth.

(Nathan yawns.)

Like I said, say something worth my time.  This is literally a rehash of every other Keelan response ever.  Jesus.  Am I supposed to reply with it with the same response?  NO.  Why would I fall under this circle of repetition?  You’re the most desperate man that I’ve ever seen, Keelan.  This “call out” is basically rephrasing everything that you’ve said all week.  I’ll respond the next time if you actually bring something new to the table.  This is sick.  I can be going up someone who actually wants to fight and bring new arguments.  Get offended, I don't care.  You make me want to puke.  Now get out of my face. 

THIS IS IT.  YOU’RE DONE.  THE DESPERATION CONSUMES YOU.

(The cameraman is pushed by Nathan who begins to walk away, with his Hardcore title in hand.  The scene fades to pitch black.) 
Ryder
Post October 15th 2016, 4:53 pm by Ryder
Deep thinking, beyond the surface, questioning why rather than how, all of these things probably ring louder for Ryan Marx than any other, because no one else gives a damn… Until now. Maybe I am falling into his trap, because I am actually listening to his rhetoric now that I’m in a situation that involves him. Every week, one thing or another happens, and the pile of issues between Marx and I rise higher and higher. I have often believed that the words of Marx were powerful, but nothing more. Just words. I never thought to think into the meaning of what he says… Until now. You are influential, I can give you that much Ryan, but beyond that? I’m not sure what there is to respect. You haven’t beat anyone of substance, and when it comes to judge of character, you are nothing more than a self centered traitor. Every interaction between you and I has resulted in my ass being on the low, and yours rising up with the tide. So instead of complaining and talking about how I’m going to defeat you all plain, black and white style like Lioncross did, I’ll go into what you speak, and tear you down with it. Philosophy, as you know, has existed for so long, but five or four centuries before christ, there was a philosophical turning point where Socrates decided to evolve philosophy into a science of thinking how people should behave. This is where it all really started. Once Socrates broke through with the how people should behave and why they do, many others started to form their own ideas from this basic olive branch, and extended it into a whole tree of philosophy. Ryan, being as intelligent on the matter as you are, I can almost one hundred percent guarantee that the most touching philosophy to you is Hedonism. As we know, but many probably do not, Hedonism is the philosophy that the pursuit of mankind is based on the key of self pleasure. When someone performs an act that pleases them the most, they are achieving the basic line of Hedonism. When you are pleased, you are succeeding, and you are maximizing life. This, this is the philosophy of you, Ryan Marx. You do not have to take into consideration what others think or what others do, because pleasing yourself is what gets you off. It is what pushes you to keep moving… And that is your flaw. Ryan Marx’s mind works in a way that if an act is beneficiary to him, that is the act he will choose. When you think only of yourself, you fail to take in account what the other variables can cause… And that is where I come in. You can continue to look to take the route that brings your life the most pleasure, but you will not find any pleasure or success when I absolutely wipe the ring with your ass at Rite of Passage. You will continue to lash out and try and hurt me, in my locker room, during my matches, whatever pleases you… But I will not stoop to your level. I look at the philosophy of Stoicism when it comes to myself. Self control via intelligence and fortitude to prevent myself from lashing out and acting in anger. I will not be the violent problem, instead, I will be the positive light at the end of your dark tunnel… Once you meet me, and lose to me, you will learn that despite your dark, selfish ways, you can improve yourself to be something better… Something, almost as good I am… And at that point, neither of us will disappoint. Speaking of disappointment, this Saturday I get to defeat Lioncross. Lioncross, Lioncross, Lioncross… The man who lost Team Ryder the match officially. You tapped out to Lannister, which was disappointing, and week in and week out we get to see Lioncross embarrass you on Showdown, which is disappointing… Do you see the common occurrence? Ever since you won the Cash in the Vault, you have been disappointing. Martin Luther King Jr. once said that “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” As much as I want to say those words to you with hope and guidance that you will believe in yourself, I just simply cannot. You have done wrong by me when you tapped out and let the heart of Team Ryder beat it’s last beat with the rhythm of your hand. You have been nothing but sad since Pain for Pride, and it is that simple fact that drives me to bury your even farther. Another loss for Lioncross, and another win for Matt Ryder. That is what I foresee soon, and your reputation will continue to plummet as mine rises. Go ahead, and say what you’re going to do to me in your Sarah Plain and Tall tone that impresses no one and puts the audience to sleep, I’ll be waiting to shove those words right back down your throat.
Yusuke_Toriyama
Post October 15th 2016, 2:19 pm by Yusuke_Toriyama
Debut 10/22/2016 Saturday Night Showdown

"The Sokaiya" Yusuke Toriyama-Sama vs Cody Marshall

“Bad Mother Fucker right here."

"The Sokaiya" ¥u$uke Toriyama-$ama has once again taken the VIP Room of "Club Lethal" HOSTAGE! Bad Bitches and fucking problems smooze around each other amongst a lavish array of powdered glass tables and pheromone drenched leather sofas. Everything that's going on in the club is against the law, and nobody is going to tell or the place gets burnt down to the ground.

Mel Davzer, industry insider and Pro Wrestling interviewer makes his way through shifty security and an entourage of make shift body guards, goons, and strippers on the payroll. Subtle head nods and waves of the arm carry Davzer to his destination. At the door of the VIP lounge, a Carmel topless dancer with lime green pasties and matching lip stick and eyeshadow, embrace Davzer and pulls him in the door.She grabs on to him, pressing herself against him, rubbing up his leg and chest. She pulls away after placing her palm over his torso and his neck.

"No wire. No Phone. Toriyama-Sama will supply you with what you want, what you need.“

She places her hand on his back and physically guides him to forward with no further interest in Davzer past her job. He finds the back of Toriyama's head laying against a sofa facing a glass one-way mirror to "Club Lethal's” Dance Floor. The music is muffled. Debaucheries, chemically charged, wet, popping sounds can be heard as Davzer approaches the sofa. His advance is cut short by Toriyama-Sama holding up his hand in the air while his elbow rests on the head of the sofa. His arm then dispenses down as if he is grabbing a Basketball. The moment of silence in the room and stillness from Davzer is broke by desperate gasps and panting. Toriyama-Sama's arm once again rests on the couch headrest as a young woman raises herself from in front of the Couch with Mascara Tears running down her face.

"Thank You, Sama." She says as she lifts back down and removes what looks like a U.S. Bill and places it in her cleavage.

Toriyama's arm lifts back up, his fingers motion Davzer to come forward.
Davzer can only assume what he saw, and doesn't particularly investigate his surroundings. He is just here to get his piece and get out in One Piece, without any knowledge to be asked of him by any authority or overly curious person.
A glass table with a candy bowel full of Blood Red Inked $100 Bills, a razor blade, and a small smartphone are on the table. A black, steal, foldable, chair is opposite the Couch from Toriyama-Sama.

"Sit and use the phone to record. Tell me when you are ready."

Mel grabs the phone and looks through the interface to find the camera options as he noticed Toriyama-Sama adjusting himself through his peripheral vision.

"Ready when you are." Mel States, giving him time to get "decent".

"Go." A commanding voice calls to Davzer.

"This is Mel Davzer, at a undisclosed location with EAW”s new acquisition to Saturday Night Showdown, Yusuke Toriyama. Toriyama-Sama has... graced me with an interview about his debut match on Showdown against Cody Marshall.”

Toriyama-Sama sniffs and takes a quick drink a Voss water bottle.

“It's nothing personal. It's no big deal."

Mel looks intrigued. "No Big Deal? James Knight and Yusuke Toriyama of “Fear and Loathing in Roppongi” walk into EAW, you debut against Cody Marshall and it is just… no big deal?"

Toriyama-Sama Inhales and speaks.

"It is a great business opportunity... somebody is walking out the winner. Maybe it is me, maybe somebody won't be walking out at all. You get what I mean?"

Toriyama-Sama gets a good chuckle thinking of the mental image.

"The Twenty second at “Saturday Night Showdown”, “The Sokaiya" will be there to collect... somebody will be paying in BLOOD! ‘$ign or Peri$h’ is the motto."
Rhyse
Post October 15th 2016, 2:00 pm by Rhyse
MI CASA ES SU CASA, PT. 2 | HOUSE OF GLASS PROMO II
(Raymundo Rhyse is seen walking a busy Las Vegas street at night. Though there are flashing neon lights practically everywhere, he remains hidden among the shadow cast from his black fedora. He tips it—just slightly—so that it covers the top portion of his face. The cameraman follows him.)

What a dump.

Ross Vegas. I think you have the wrong perception of me. I mean, for one, we are nothing at all alike. You see unlike you, I am not a failure. You're a modest man, Ross. A little too modest perhaps. Yes, we may have come from the same rags to the same riches—but let's face it, yo soy mucho mas mejor. Me? I was made to fight. Ever since I was a little chico, that's all I ever did. I fought for my life, everyday. You? You had to cycle through a handful of jobs before finding the spotlight in professional wrestling.

Let's talk about why you're even here, Ross. Money, women, fans. Hey, at least that's something, but is that really something to be passionate about? You don't appreciate the art of wrestling itself? This is where those similarities you mentioned earlier become polar opposites, vato. Money, why ask for more when I already have plenty of it. Las mujeres, no se acaban. Fans. Fans, fans, fans. The restless millions. You see, I spend a lengthy amount of time wondering just what they're here for. When I first arrived to EAW, I felt like I could hold the whole world on my shoulders. As months passed on, I showed my true colors, and the weight on my shoulders suddenly became less, and less. I'd rather much keep it that way, truthfully, but I digress. The art of wrestling is much more than these forces. Personally, I like it when I can break an opponent with words, and then prove myself successful in the ring, day in and day out. I like it when I can outsmart an opponent, especially when he least expects it. That right there is passion.

Do I need to go on?
Don't waste your breath.

The rest of your points? Well, I think you speak for yourself. Ross, ¡No importa! You've given me, as well as our opponents, some reassurance that, well, you'll always just be one...step...short! As for the rest of Las Vegas, do yourself a favor and bet on the right guy for this glass chamber match. Raymundo Rhyse and...oh what's that guy's name again?

(Rhyse fixes his fedora to expose his face. His eyes, glistening, fixed on the neon lights ahead of him. Finally, he looks to the camera.)

All eyes on Drake.

Drake Jaeger! Congratulations on solving the world's most simplest metaphor, but just like Ross Vegas, no sabés nada. I do appreciate your concern for me, though. Let's clear up a few things shall we?

Something tells me that you're everyone's first choice to win this Saturday. That's fine by me, in fact, it only makes me more motivated to further humiliate everyone, including you, Drake. Though, I think that you already did exactly that when you threw stones to walls of glass like the moronic child you really are. When you mentioned that I live in a glass house, you went as far to attack my vulnerability—but that's something is nonexistent. Where was this vulnerability when I was put to the test against Andrew Benedetti, against Diamond Cage, against Lucas Johnson? All of you, yes, including you, Drake, have all one thing in common: you judge based on outer appearances, or lack of experience. But what you fail to acknowledge about my glass house is that it is in fact bulletproof. No matter how much bullets—metaphorical or otherwise—people aim at me, there will always be a strong foundation to withhold. Furthermore, glass allows me to see. To see through the fabricated lies this corporation hides behind. To see through real vulnerabilities men have to offer. This is what I observe all day—bullets unfit for damage.
In Rhyse we trust.

(Rhyse winks, then tips his fedora back down to it's original position. He walks offscreen as the camera tilts upwards. A marquee, giant, flashing, and over-the-top extravagant belonging to a theatre that reads: “IN RHYSE WE TRUST" People flock to theater, unbeknownst to the signs message. Fade to black)

OOC: I'm aware that the FPV will be posted today, so I don't know if this promo counts exactly. If not, it's fine. It was just something I was working on last night but didn't get to post until this afternoon.

Last edited by Rhyse on October 15th 2016, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keelan
Post October 15th 2016, 1:35 am by Keelan
XV.

No Reply

What? Nothing to say?

Is it because you know that deep down inside you Nate, that you know that I am telling the truth? I think you’ve finally realized that it’s time to stop hiding behind this façade. To stop hiding behind this fake person that you’ve created for yourself – this cocky asshole that thinks he’s better than everybody around him. Does your asshole get jealous of how much shit comes out of your mouth, boy? You could not be more faker. Nathan, a true champion fights the big fight, and doesn’t take shortcuts. A real champion doesn’t take easy ways out just to keep that title around their waist. You can continue to say whatever you want about me, because you know that none of it is true, and all of it is now just thoughts and processes you’ve built up for yourself to make you look better than I am. I am not egotistical, just confident – I’ve said it before. But I believe that deep down inside my heart and soul that I am better than you, Nate. I’m a veteran of this sport, and maybe you are too. But the fact that the matter is I am one that wants to do all the hard work. I don’t want to take shortcuts, or take easy ways out, to make it quicker for me to get my success. I’ve been out of retirement for four years, and when I wanted to return to the ring, I put my blood, sweat and tears into the gym to get back into a decent-enough physical shape to be able to return to the ring … and look at where I am now. I am on the main event of EAW’s A-grade show, Sunday Night Voltage! Let me say that again – THE MAIN EVENT!! And apart from that, I am contending for one of the show’s biggest championships, the Hardcore Title. Hardcore is where my success began in my early years, and when my career is all said and done and when I hang my wrestling boots up, hardcore is what I’ll be remembered for too. I am not going to let you defeat me this Sunday, and I am not going to let your stupid fucking friends get involved either. I will do absolutely anything possible to keep your shoulders on the mat for the count of three, because there is no way I am not leaving Voltage without that Hardcore Championship on my shoulder. This is my time, my destiny – my one-way ticket to get back to the spotlight, and pick up where I left off four years ago. I am not going to let any roadblock or any obstacle stand in my way from my road to glory. It’s in my blood – hardcore is IN my blood. Make me bleed Nate and you’ll see what I mean. This is where you get off Nathan Fiora. Your success train stops at the next station, so get off at the next stop because once you do, your career will mean absolutely nothing and you will be exposed for the fake, ridiculous excuse for a champion that you are.

The Hannibal Lecter of Hardcore is coming this Sunday… so tell me that you are ready, and I will remind you why you're not. 
Tarah Nova
Post October 14th 2016, 11:55 pm by Tarah Nova
Emperor's New Clothes---House of Glass#6
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)

“Welcome to the end of eras
Ice has melted back to life
Done my time and served my sentence
Dress me up and watch me die
If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
Dynasty decapitated
You just might see a ghost tonight

And if you don't know, now you know

I'm taking back the crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it
Oh, yeah
The crown...
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it
Oh, yeah”
------
No! You get it through your thick head KENDRA SHAMEZ.  Everything that you have said or lack thereof this week has done nothing to me. You think I'm cut deep by your words but honey, think again. With the shit that you have said to me or towards me hasn’t done what you want it to do. I'm not stupid like you think I am. I'm not that useless siren out of the group. I Am The Reckless one. The one that you shouldn’t be messing with but no, you kept on pushing buttons. You kept on trying to get under my skin and trying to make me second-guess myself but that's not going to happen. You're not going to have your Shining Moment as you  attempt to retain your championship. You're not going to have that moment because it's my moment. Kendra, you need to realize and let it seep in that your time has been over for years. You haven't been The Shining Star of the Vixens Division in over TWO years. Hell what have you done in the last couple years to even assume that you or your fucking piece of shit tag team partners own this place because you don't. And frankly you will never Own It --EVER AGAIN. Your time is over and my time is now because I have done everything in my fucking power to reach this goal and stand here before you today. In my eyes and most of the vixens here know you are not worthy to be called irrelevant. You're not worthy to be standing in front of Millions of freakshows because you're nothing now. You're not the queen. You're not this icon that you think you are. All you are is a washed up vixen that thinks her name deserves to be in lights because she's a Hall of Famer. Kendra, listen to me! The only big thing about you is that ego in your head. You mock my good sports ways but I know what I have done. And I'm sorry that you think a different way than I do but it's the truth. I congratulate you; I remember it but no! I was making fun of you wasn't I? Yes, in your eyes I was making fun of the Great and Powerful: Kendra Shamez. I know I know I'm such a bad person for being a good sport. [Tarah rolls her eyes sarcastically] Oh please, give me a fucking break, Kendra. I know you're not this stupid--or maybe you are. You think I'm calling you names and berating you every step of the way this week because I'm quote unquote salty? First of all no--my God; you don't know anything about me, do you? Kendra, I do this to everybody! This is how I am. I am the bluntest Vixen on this roster to date. I say anything that comes to my mind and when I say it I mean it and yes,  I'm calling you names. Oh boo-who are you going to cry because I'm being mean? I mean if we're going to start pointing fingers on name calling; you started it. You started by calling me a tumor of The Vixens division and being who I am; I'm not going to sit there and take it. No Kendra, I'm going to fight back because that's what I do. So if you want me to get in your face and tell you that I not a total failure than I fuckin’ will. I will get in your face tomorrow and I'm going to punch you clear in the teeth because that's what you deserve. Yeah, see that's what it all comes down to. It's going to come down to you and me fighting because no one gives a fuck about Sheridan. This isn't about the German Rat. No, This is about us. It's always been about the two of us. The broken queen vs. The leader of the Vixens division and in the end, when the broken glasses everywhere, it's going to be me standing over you because that's how it should be. It should be me holding The Specialist championship and not you. Kendra, I don't care what you have done. I don't care that you think you ‘were’ the longest reigning Vixens champion----and news flash, queen bee, CLEO was the longest vixens championship holder, not you. Though of course you would be TRYING to take another Vixens goal as your own. Same old Kendra Freakin’ Shamez. Not caring about the people she hurts or steals from---but that's not the point is it? The point is that you are not this division. You're not the smartest in this division and you're not the best but you could be the worst. I mean I could tie you with Honda and GOTO woman, Azumi but that's a different story. Anyway, turns out in the end; everything you have said to me was only smoke and mirrors. Nothing but lies and slander and at House of Glass I'm going destroy your legacy just like Sheridan destroyed your sweet idiotic Rey Shamez. I'm going to end you Kendra. You say I crossed the line that I shouldn't have crossed but in all honesty you have been far past my line for weeks now. I'm going to show you tomorrow night that I am everything that this division deserves and more while you are nothing but old Royal garbage. All in all, I'm done with this argument, Kendra and furthermore, I'm done with you. Tomorrow night a Queen will fall and The Vixen Killer will rise. Tomorrow night there will be blood and trust me when I say It WILL NOT BE MINE! No, It will be yours. It all will be yours.

So believe that, Bitch.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next