Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

Azumi Goto
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post January 20th 2016, 9:59 am by Azumi Goto
Azumi is in a pitch black room with just one spotlight over her head. She seems to be in her casual clothes wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans. Her hair seems to have changed with blue streaks along with the dominant pink hair.

Azumi: It's hard to see what I'm doing from the outside but to me I was doing the right thing by attacking you Sheridan. I know for a fact I can take on that beast known as Silence because technical mastery trumps all. I been proving this since day one I got into wrestling that I'm the best strong style wrestler in the world. I just used you to make my point because you're one the arrogant types that I just don't like. By the way Sheridan did you know that fatal four way matches has a NO-DQ rule.

The once soft spoken wrestler is showing her more ruthless/arrogant side with a change of tone in her voice. Her eyes have a sharp look similar to Showdown and Battleground.

Azumi: And now I have to beat two clowns alongside a MMA fighter. Angela I want you to learn these rules before Showdown. 1. Do not and I mean it, do not piss me off or you’ll be wishing that you were on the opposite team join the group of clowns. 2. Be sure not to be sneaky and tag yourself in, if you want a tag then tell me. I'm a nice person so if want to enter the match then tell me and that it. You see so simple.

She claps her hand twice as light all around the room come back on. And the ruthless/arrogant look changes back to what it was before, more of a normal look. She walks away from tell camera as she leaves all that is left in her place is a doll mask. What does that mask mean?

(Writing small promos because of semester exams)
Post January 20th 2016, 7:48 am by Guest
Truth be told –I’ve felt lost since having the EAW Championship ripped from my grasp at the hands of Jamie O’Hara. I’ve been trying to find that one thing that’s going to allow me to continue to stand at the top of this company, but those things are quickly beginning to fade and at the rate that I’m going, soon I’m going to have nothing left. Throughout the past few weeks I’ve done things that I once thought I’d never be driven to do. I’ve watched as a man like Dark Demon has physically destroyed men’s careers – Lucius Creed hasn’t been seen for years after what the man went through at Dark Demon’s hand. I watched what the man that challenges for the Championship that I wholeheartedly believe should hang from my shoulder, Lannister, dominantly demolished the career of a man that he once looked upon as one of his few friends in this business without a second thought – I never thought that I’d do the same as those men. I never once thought that I would be driven into the same form of madness that once plagued their minds through pure fury and emotion. Albert Hitchman was once a man that I called a friend – when the weight of the world seemed to become too much to bear, he was the man that I would turn to for guidance and on Showdown… I ripped the man apart, piece by piece, as Thomas Minns watched without the ability to help – all because, in Albert Hitchman’s words; he was trying to help turn me into the things that allowed me to stand on top of this company as the Best Wrestler in the World.  You see, it’s not the things that I did on Showdown that has left me questioning the thousand things that have been running through my mind as of late – it’s the fact that instead of regretting the fact that I’ve ruined the life of a man that I once called a dear friend, but the fact that I took more pleasure in doing that than I really should have. The feeling of satisfaction as I felt the top of his head cracks against the unforgiving steel that made those steel steps is something that I’ve struggled to wrap my head around. At King of Elite, everything that has been building for months will finally come to ahead; I finally have the change at revenge for what Thomas Minns did as I had the EAW Championship inches away from my fingers. He no longer has anything to hide behind. There’s no more security standing in my way – there’s no more Albert Hitchman whispering every move into his ear; just a small boy with the dream of becoming a star, but instead of that star shining – this star is going to be shattered into a million little pieces.

You see, Vic – there’s a small difference between the two of us. It’s not the fact that I’ve stood at the top of the mountain with the crown jewel of this company in my possession – but it’s the fact I’ve never waited for the chance to grasp onto the things that I’ve believed I deserved more than anyone else in this company. I’m the first person to say that overconfidence is the main reason that I lost the EAW Championship at Redemption to Jamie O’Hara. The thought that I was going to lose at Redemption never once ran through my mind – and in the end, that’s exactly the thing that happened. I lost. I had the one thing that I cherished more than life itself ripped from my grasp and was left with nothing more than the taste of my own blood in my mouth. But, I believe you missed the point as I went through the failures and shortcomings of your career. It signified the differences between the two of us. When you lost the Interwire Championship at Matt Miles after the months that you reigned dominant over almost every person you stood against, what did you exactly do after it? You were beaten by the man that you called your own family. You attempted to stand at the head of a proud family name and fell at the feet of the son of the man you once called a king. You fell back in line and bent the knee to the man known as Ares Vendetta – you stood beside men that you HATED like Norman Hellion because it’s what Ares wanted. You were put on a leash and you sat when you were told to sit; you rolled over when you were told to roll over – you know what I did when I lost the EAW Championship, Vic? I WALKED OUT AND GAVE JAMIE O’HARA THE GREATEST BEATING THAT HE HAS BEEN FORCED TO WITHSTAND THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE CAREER. I WALKED OUT AND BROKE HIS ARM; I WALKED OUT AND MADE HIM FEEL THE THINGS THAT HAD BEEN RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND AFTER HAVING THAT EAW CHAMPIONSHIP RIPPED FROM MY HANDS – and if it wasn’t for a guy like Thomas Minns sticking his nose in a place that it never belonged, I’d be standing here today in my third reign as EAW Champion. I’m sure that you’ve been through enough wars to understand that there’s a major difference between saying something and actually doing it. I never had the true support of the world. Throughout the entirety of my EAW Championship reign, I had the world profess that I never deserved the right to hold it. I was a man that stole the championship – I never fought the good fight! I never walked out and EARNED to EAW Championship. I was nothing more than a man that walked out and picked the carcasses of both Diamond Cage and the Heart Break Boy. I walked into Pain for Pride after having the EAW Championship unrightfully ripped from my hands – I walked out and withstood EVERYTHING that Zack Crash threw at me and did what took BOTH Carlos Rosso and Lucian Black to do in that War Games cell. I did what took FOUR MEN to do in that Elimination Chamber at Road to Redemption, on my own and SLAYED Zack Crash. But, Vic, what was I given? I wasn’t given anything, was I? I was never given the adulation that I deserved. I was never given the RESPECT that I deserved. Instead, I was forced to listen to the world preach to the hills about how Devan Dubian finally grasped onto something that this company has been trying to spoon feed him for years. You see, King of Elite was your one opportunity to inch yourself closer to the thing that you believe should be yours – you said it perfectly; this match is one that you CANNOT afford to lose! YOU NEED THIS, VIC – THIS IS YOUR ONE OPPORTUNITY TO STOP YOURSELF FROM FALLING INTO THE SAME SPIRAL THAT YOUR CAREER HAS GONE THROUGH FOR YEARS. It’s just a shame that you’re forced to stand against the Best Wrestler in the WORLD.

But, with that being said, don’t think that I’ve forgotten about you, Liam. You see, this time of year must certainly begin to get to you, right? I mean, if there’s anyone that would understand that position that Aren Mstislav, Gabriel Eden and Lucian Black are in – it’s you. You’re a former King of Elite – or well, Extreme at the time and understand what it’s truly like to sit on that throne as the KING of EAW. You understand more than anyone about the opportunity that the crown brings to the career of those men. You see, after everything that the two of us have been through – whether it was through the things that we’ve done in this company or the other from the past, you’d think that I would have some form of respect for someone like yourself, wouldn’t you? You think that I would respect that fact that you were a major part of my career getting off the ground when things began to feel lost. You would think that I would respect the fact that you once stood at the top of this company as not only the King of Extreme, but the Answers World Champion, wouldn’t you? I don’t. I don’t respect you, Liam – and to tell you the truth, I never have. You hold yourself in such a high regard, but you’ve never really proven the right to do so, have you? Sure, you’ve had that crown sit on top of your head and you do have a World Championship reign next to your name, no matter how forgettable it may have been – but as the saying goes; every dog has its day. You want proof of your value, Liam? Take a look at what you did after losing that championship; YOU STOOD NEXT TO THE MAN THAT STOLE IT FROM YOU! YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE BULLSHIT THAT I’VE GONE THROUGH BY LOSING THE EAW CHAMPIONSHIP TO JAMIE O’HARA – YOU WENT FROM BEING A WORLD CHAMPION TO BECOMING LESS THAN THE SCUM THAT I WIPE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BOOTS! The name Liam Catterson doesn’t strike fear through the hearts of the men that’s forced to stand against him because there’s absolutely nothing to fear, Liam. You’re still the man that left this company at the beginning of 2014 at MY hand. Give me a reason to take you seriously, Liam. Give me something – I’m BEGGING you because if we’re given the same man you’ve been for years… this isn’t going to be a battle on Battleground. It’s going to be a slaughter. If I’m given the same man we’ve seen for years, I’ll walk onto Battleground and I’ll rip your head clean off your shoulders. I’m not Gabriel Eden; I’m not Devan Dubian – I’m not Johnny Ventura; men that you’ve fallen at the feet of in the past year alone. Just like I said about Aren Mstislav to Vic Vendetta; I’m better.
Phoenix Winterborn
Post January 20th 2016, 1:31 am by Phoenix Winterborn
25 - EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 20 EAW%20Banner_zps3vp28mvz

VOLTAGE PROMO #1

"A once in a lifetime talent, eh? I tell ya, if I had a dime for every time I've heard that over the last fifteen years, I could've retired LONG ago."

The voice came from one Phoenix Winterborn who, after picking up the win alongside Kraven and Beretta last week on Voltage was set now to face one of the men who decided to turn tail and run, Nick Angel. This was becoming a rivalry that would be lighting up Voltage sooner, rather than later. As the man known the world over as the American Tradition took a sip from his hot cocoa while looking out over Lake Michigan from his home in wonderful Chicagoland, he couldn't help but to smile to himself. He was right in his statement about these so-called once in a lifetime wrestlers.

"Let me drop some knowledge on you, young master Angel. All these 'once in a lifetime' or 'once a generation' or even, I kid you not 'one in a million' wrestlers are really just a dime a dozen. They come in like a house of fire, I'll give them that but then...they fizzle out. They're not once in a lifetime by any stretch of the imagination, they're nothing more than another flavor of the month, and it's sad but eh." He shrugs his shoulders. "Tis the nature of the beast. I have never staked that claim. I have never proclaimed that I am one of those rare talents that can go everywhere, do everything, and not break a sweat doing it. Far from it. They say it's better to be lucky than good,and I happen to consider myself very lucky to have the career that I have. You see, when I called you a coward on my Twitter account...at The Real Phoenix W who those of you who haven't taken advantage of that yet, I wasn't doing it to 'garner attention. I was merely calling a spade a spade. What happened to you last week on Voltage? Did you stick around for the remainder of the match like I don't know...you're supposed to? No, you didn't. You and Troy decided to turn tail, and get outta dodge while the gettin was good. So...in my book, that makes you a coward, because you knew what was coming, and you were not man enough to stick around and see it out. Instead, you left Raymundo to take the beating. But, here's the long and short of it. There's no running this week. See, because as much as Beretta wants my head on a stick, I know that he wants yours there just as badly, so between the two of us? You're not goin anywhere. I do like the Meek Mill/Drake reference, though. That's why I'm about to hit you Back to Back with this. You're nowhere near the best competitor I have faced in my illustrious career. You may make it into the top seventy five percent. Maybe. And when it comes right down to it? I'm more of a man both inside and outside of the ring than you will ever hope to be. Not only are you looking at the man who is going to defeat you on Voltage, but Nick? You are looking at the man who is single-handedly set fire to Voltage. Rise up though the ranks like only I can. While you, mister Once in A Lifetime?"

A smirk came over Phoenix's face, as he took another drink.

"Hmm...peppermint cocoa. Just another flavor of the month. And that...is change you can believe in. See you Sunday, kiddo."

End Scene.
-
Post January 20th 2016, 1:05 am by -
Dynasty Promo #1

Time is everything in this world and wasting it is something that I refuse to do. I could put forth time and effort into a fluke Sanatorium group who randomly assembled out of the shadow we created or I could put forth towards something that matters. I'm a man who always has a plan in play and strike one for 2016 was Zach Genesis joining us. This is what I call phase one. Zach Genesis is easily the best available and talented wrestler on the market and he will do more than enough to set our plan in action. What we did last week was no accident, Mark. We made a clear statement with the unveiling of our newly found purpose but there is more to it than what was seen. Don't skip to conclusions -- what we did was strictly business that we felt was needed. Don't make assumptions by thinking you're remotely important to us because you're a clear case of a washed up elitist. While you're posting your tweets there are true fighters out there who deserve to compete on this card and here you are just being a complete waste of what could've been a very top tier match given the proper booking. You of all people should know advertising is key to gaining support.. but yet, it seems that you just don't realize your importance is minimal at best. We have our history but it's just that only -- history. I feel no remorse for where your career has ended up because you completely deserve to be right where you are today. Zach Genesis was vital point to what 2015 was and he'll continue to be the same in 2016 way out of your league and that is fact. You would never make a strong adversary and it's time you realized that and stick to your off screen antics through social media to make way for a worthy opposition.

The past few months have gone by in a blur to be completely honest. Set back after setback by others and it's finally dawned on me that this is just what this business is all about. The casual mass of this company will place all kind of road blocks in your way to distract you from what you know that you deserve so they can continue their propaganda by forcing the same people they believe should be in the spotlight because it's been working out. I'm tired of this bullshit. Someone tell me why a guy like Jamie O'Hara gets the underdog story buildup and gets all of these opportunities and guys like Chris and I get vilified and ostracized every time we speak a word? Someone please attempt to justify how a guy like Mark Michaels became a number one contender for Tig Kelly's National Elite Championship over a guy like JJ Silva? It's funny I'm saying all of this but it doesn't really matter; this company is still going to follow it's same patterns for years to come because they don't give a damn about the elitist and just about what's in it for them. So they're going to keep going in spite of themselves and it'll go until the days that each of their golden boys die out because half of them are clearly passed their "prime." Who knows maybe it could be another year; maybe 5 it all depends on when their back begins giving out. What pisses me off is they don't even acknowledge me unless I physically force myself to be noticed so I guess that's just what I'm going to have to do. I'll fight alongside my comrades and together we will dominate the way we were always meant to.

It all begins with Jaden Zaxaria. A man that actually should understand a bit from what I come from. My entire career began with the shutdown of Cyrus Regins only to go on and face Maxwell Dachs for one of the biggest jokes this company had to offer... The EAW Intergalactic Champion. Even then, I wasn't given the credit at Pain For Pride for even beating Maxwell Dachs for the title but for some reason months later -- Jaden was acknowledged for his victory I had months ago. By no means am I complaining about not possessing an imaginary belt but it proves my point that clearly someone in this company does not want me to succeed. I just don't understand this! No matter, this is about what I am going to do from here on out. Jaden. The moment that bell echo's throughout the arena I am going to unleash every ounce of anger I have towards this company on you. Every little thought of doubt.. every second I was overlooked.. every time I looked a man in the eyes and spoke nothing but the truth and was blatantly ignored, all of it. The funny thing is I have no intention of hitting you with The Code Of Silva.. No intentions of locking in the Execution Device.. I'm going to whole heartedly dominate you until I feel my work is done.. I'm going to do something that everyone has refused to do from the very beginning.. I'm going to have the entire EAW talking about me. They're not just going to talk about how JJ Silva, leader and founder of The Iconomy beat Jaden Zaxaria.. no. They're going to be talking about how Jaden Zaxaria looks like he just went through a slaughter house because JJ Silva just beat you within an inch of your pathetic life! You will remember me just as this company will ----

A Champion since birth, and The Icon through history.   
Brayden Cruise
Post January 20th 2016, 12:13 am by Brayden Cruise
CHAPTER #23 - SHOWDOWN #1

WHAT HAPPENED WAS A MISTAKE.
IT SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE DOWN LIKE THAT.
I MADE ONE MISTAKE.
AND IT COSTED ME A CHAMPIONSHIP.

You know a lot of people didn't like the fact that I was standing in the ring on Showdown in a match for the EAW Interwire Championship. So the fact that I walked out of that match as the loser is most likely something people wanted to hear. Not because they actually think Cameron is a better wrestler then me, but because they all knew if I became EAW Interwire Champion. They all knew if that gold went around my waste they wouldn't ever get a shot at it because of who I am. I feel like you should fight for what you want and that's exactly what I did when I was the last man standing in that battle royal match a couple of weeks ago. I know, most of you are probably laughing about the fact that on Showdown I blew it. I had a shot at the EAW Interwire Championship and I couldn't get the job done and that's something I'm going to have the live with. It's something I'm going to have to drag around with me until I have that Championship around my shoulder because Cameron. I truly hope you don't think I'm finished going for what I know I deserve. Don't think for one second that because you're still holding that Championship that I'll be backing off. I was inches away from defeating you on Showdown and you know it just as well as I do and honestly if I didn't climb that turnbuckle I wouldn't have made that mistake. If I didn't overthink what my job was I would be standing here right now as the new EAW Interwire Champion. The fact of the matter is that Cameron got the three count on me and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. There's nothing I can do to change the fact that she's still the EAW Intewire Champion and there's nothing I can do to change the fact that I was only inches away from the three count. The only thing I can do is what I do best and that's wrestle because I know for a fact that I'll be getting another shot. I know my chance will come again and Cameron when that time comes. That Championship will be around my waste because I promise you this Cameron. I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE TWICE.

You know my whole life I've always had to fight for everything I have or have gotten. Whether it was food or money or sometimes even clothes. It always seemed like I had to fight for it and maybe that's why I am the kind of wrestler I am. maybe that's why I'm the type of guy who will do absolutely anything in order to defeat his opponent. You see I know what it's like to suffer and I know what it's like to go through pain. Nobody knows the pain I'm going through right now. NOBODY IS FUCKING SUFFERING THE WAY I AM RIGHT NOW. Knowing that one inch is the reason I don't have that Championship around my waste. ONE FUCKING MISTAKE I made and bam Cameron capitalizes and I end up losing the match. I FUCKING DID IT TO MYSELF and Cameron knows it. She knows if I didn't miss that shooting star press she would have been down for longer then a three count. I went into the match looking to make an impact and I believe I did just that. I stepped in the ring and went toe to toe with an EAW Hall Of Famer and as much as I don't like to blow my own horn. I think I did a pretty damn good job, but it wasn't good enough. I'm still standing here wondering why I did what I did, but the fact is there's really no point. I was defeated in the middle of the ring because of a mistake I made. CAMERON DIDN'T FUCKING DEFEAT ME, I DEFEATED MY FUCKING SELF. Yet I still stand here after losing my match on Showdown and I still believe I deserve to be the number one contender. Now I realize I probably won't be, but the fact of the matter is that I just put on a match with Cameron that will be talked about for months. A match that may be recognized as one of the best of the year and the only way that match would have been better. The only way I could have made that match better is if I gotten the job done and defeated Cameron for her Championship. I find it quite funny that people were calling me the underdog going into the match, but those were the same people thinking I had the victory more then once on Showdown. THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SAY I DON"T BELONG HERE. Why because I speak my mind? WELL FUCKING DEAL WITH IT because I'm here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Last week I was given a chance and this week yet another chance is going to be handed out. Not a chance at the EAW Interwire Championship, but a chance for somebody who has never stepped inside a wrestling ring to do exactly that. You see after Cameron defeated me last week on Showdown I knew I needed to do something and it needed to be quick. So I went to management and I requested a match for next week because I think it's time. I think it's time the world got to see who these two brothers really are and when they do. Everybody is going to be impressed because what you will see in these two brothers. The way they wrestle and the way they talk will be something that reminds everybody of me. I"M A FUCKING IDOL IN THIS INDUSTRY and these two boys were the first to notice it. Do you really think I would ask for a match with one of these guys if I didn't think they were ready? They've watched me and they've trained with me so I know both of them are ready. The only question is which one will be stepping into the ring with me on Showdown? Which one of these two brothers are going to be standing by my side when that bell rings? YOU DON"T THINK I"M GOING TO MAKE IT THAT FUCKING EASY DO YOU? That's something everybody is going to need to wait and find out because if I told you now. WELL THEN I"D HAVE TO FUCKING KILL YA' and I really don't think that's something anybody wants me doing. Last week I made an impact and I plan on doing the exact same thing on Showdown because not only will I have one of these brothers by my side. But I will be standing in the ring with two men who probably shouldn't be in the ring with me. Two guys who in any other company would probably be selling beer or t-shirts somewhere in the arena. I will be making up for the mistake I made on Showdown and I'll be making up for it in a very big way. Not really the way Jason Cage is going to be enjoying through because he'll be one of the men suffering from it. Jason, you and I have been in the ring before and the outcome didn't really end up on your side. In fact you were tossed out of the ring and I was left the last man standing in our battle royal match. Can I ask you how that made you feel? I mean lets face it Cage you've been around here for a long time and out of nowhere this young stud knocks you off the hill you were standing on. Some young fresh superstar comes along and does the job you were paid to do. See Cage I may not have defeated Cameron on Showdown, but the one match I did have with her was better then the four matches you have put together. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron and I get match of the year for the showcase that we put on last week. But all of that means nothing right now because that Championship is still around her waste. Jason Cage you are a man I need to get by in order for me to get another title shot. YOU"RE STANDING IN MY FUCKING WAY, but don't worry Cage you won't be there long. Come Showdown I'm going to be showing you who the real star of this company is because believe me Jason. As much as you want to think it's you, you're time has come and gone. In all honesty Jason you should probably start thinking about retirement. Then again I could just finish the job completely on Showdown and force you to retire. Who knows Jason I HAVE A WEIRD WAY OF FUCKING THINKING and at anytime Cage I can snap. At anytime I could put your career in danger and on Showdown I plan on doing something I won't be regretting. Something I've wanted to do for a very long time and now that it's time the world is going to be introduced to the brothers. Now I realize everybody has seen them before, but nothing like the way you'll be seeing them on Showdown. One of these men are going to stand victorious alongside me at the end of the match and that alone makes me proud of them. Knowing they're ready to step into the ring and ready to stand side by side with me. That's something the Showdown roster isn't ready for, but THAT"S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.

The fact that I'm in a tag team match on Showdown in most cases wouldn't be something I like. I don't have a lot of friends so having somebody from the EAW roster was on my side. I probably wouldn't believe them and I would think they're going to do what they can to stop me from getting where I know I belong. Clark Duncan you're somebody I don't know very much about, but that's the thing I don't need to know who you are. I already know that I can walk into that ring and show you what a real wrestler is supposed to look like. So knowing that you're going to be one of my opponents on Showdown isn't really something I'm worried about. You are stepping into grounds that you have never been in before Clark. You may not have asked for this match, but on Showdown you're my opponent which means I'll be doing whatever it takes to defeat you. I am not like anybody you've ever been in the ring with Clark and when that bell rings on Showdown you're going to find that out first hand. Take a look around Clark I was just in a match last week for the EAW Interwire Championship and I have literally been here for just over a month. That's saying something in a company like this because for a new guy, to have a Championship shot as soon as I had one. That right there should tell the world just what kind of wrestler I really am. Clark Duncan you will never be on my level just like your partner this week. You two are stepping into a match that you're both going to wish you never agreed to because when it's all said and done. Neither one of you are ever going to be the same again and that....THAT"S A FUCKING PROMISE.

So at this point you two should probably be asking yourselves a question. I say that because Jason Cage has already seen what I can do in the ring when it comes to a battle royal. He's seen me walk out the last man standing because I had a job to do and I did it better then anybody else in the business. The fact that I'm in somewhat of a handicap match on Showdown isn't really something I'm worried about because I know in the back of my mind that I can do it alone. I CAN FUCKING BEAT YOU TWO BY MYSELF and the funny thing is I'm sure you both know it. I'm sure Clark Duncan is thinking that maybe he has a small chance, but when he hears that bell ring. When that match starts on Showdown all of those hopes about him maybe walking out the winner. THEY"RE GOING TO FUCKING GO UP IN FLAMES and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it. Clark didn't ask for this, but he's being put in a place that he really won't be safe because on Showdown there will be yet another impact made. Last week I almost walked out of the ring as the New Interwire Champion and I almost defeated an EAW Hall Of Famer. I did all of that knowing there wasn't a person watching that match who thought I had a chance. There was not one person on my side last week, but that really didn't make any difference. I've done things all alone my whole life and look where I am right now. I'm the shining star on the EAW roster and every single superstar in the back knows it. EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS IT, but a lot of people try and deny it like it's something that's not going to happen. Well I'm sorry to tell all of you, but I"M ALREADY FUCKING HERE. So as much as people want to try and deny the fact that I am in fact the best wrestler in the world today. On Showdown I will once again prove it right in the middle of the ring by defeating Jason Cage and Clark Duncan all by myself.

Lets be honest about something because everybody knows neither one of these men have ever been inside a wrestling ring to wrestle. Everybody knows that I have taken these two under my wing yet somehow I'm almost being set up for it to backfire. I'm being put into a match on Showdown against two men having one of these guys as my partner. So when you really think about it I am FUCKING DOING IT ALONE whether anybody believes that to be true or not isn't something I really care about. All I care about is where I stand on the EAW ladder and after my match last week on Showdown even though I didn't walk out the winner. I know I climbed a few more steps up that ladder and I'm that much closer to the top. That much closer to my main goal which is to prove that I am the best wrestler in the world today. Neither one of these men are ready to step into the ring, but they will on Showdown. They will because they do whatever I tell them to because they know what I say is right. They know if they follow me they will be where they want to be. THEY KNOW I SPEAK THE FUCKING TRUTH and the truth is. You two are going to experience more pain and suffering then either one of you have in your lives. When it's all said and done on Showdown I will once again prove why I am THE BEST IN THE FUCKING BUSINESS.

YOU MAY NOT HAVE SIGNED UP.
BUT YOU CAN'T BACK OUT NOW.
[size=12]YOU'RE CAREERS ARE IN MY HANDS.[/size]
BOTH OF YOU'RE LIVES ARE IN MY HANDS.

Victor Maero
Post January 19th 2016, 11:34 pm by Victor Maero
Maero Stands in front of a red velvet curtain spinning a scalpel between his fingers, He’s wearing a Plague doctor's uniform without the headpiece which is instead replaced by a top hat.

Maero: “Well, This is new, I have to fight a self proclaimed “Reaper”, that’s quite a statement for a jailbird don’t you think? You really think I’ll be sent to the hospital after our fight? Rookies like us don’t get to have that kind of fun, we have to make our own. The Sanatorium has allowed me to have some real fun. Do you want a taste? Let me show you what I mean.”

Maero Turns towards the curtain and slashes it with his scalpel. A section of it falls to the ground revealing a woman with long hair in a red dress strapped to a chair. Her mouth is covered by a brass brace that has several key holes in it. Maero smiles and walks over to the woman.

Maero: “Meet Caroline, she’s my latest patient.”

Maero walks behind her and places his hands on her shoulders, as he does Caroline winces.

Maero: “So, Alex is it? I don’t mean to be rude but assuming that you’re a “Nightmare” is a bit much isn’t it? I thought I was a drama queen. I enjoy you educating the people of the stupidity in human nature, but something you should know about being admitted to the hospital. Almost no one ever changes because of being in that position. The white sanitized walls, The rooms filled with people on the brink of death, not even that can change people that are as stubborn as those in EAW. Not even Caroline was phased. Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you”

Maero lowers his head and rests it on Caroline's shoulder, she turns her head and looks his in the eye for a moment before quickly jolting and looking away.

Maero: “What’s wrong? did your mother tell you never to look a demon in the eye?”

Maero chuckles.

Maero: “Your spirit is really quite strong. I guess in another life you could not be such a waste. You really didn’t listen to your mother did you?”

Maero walks around to the front of the chair and squats in front of it, Caroline quickly looks away. Maero grabs her face and points it towards him. Caroline begins to tear up.

Maero: “I’m so sorry, I must be bringing back bad memories. How about we forgive and forget. Let’s have a dance.”

Maero unclips the restraints on Caroline's chair and waves for her to get up. She doesn’t move.

Maero: “Come on, I’m waiting.”

The woman hesitates for a moment before shakily getting to her feet. Maero grabs her and begins a slow dance.

Maero: “See this isn’t that bad, right? Now then I believe that I have a subject that I was talking about. Ah yes, The Redd Reaper. Well you’ve got one thing going for you. Your name is fun to say. I’m a doctor yes, you have enough of a mind to figure that out I see, I’m impressed that someone who ends lives for a living takes enough time out of their busy day to educate themselves to the point where they know what a doctor is. But I’m not as simple as you think, you need to do more research, I’m not just a doctor. I am Maero. I save my patients yes, but I save them from the worthless lives their living. In that way we’re similar, we both set the pointless free.”

Maero steps away from his dancing partner and takes a bow, then motions for her to do the same. A tear falls from her face as she does so.

Maero: “Alright, we’ve had our fun, now go back to your chair.”

Caroline shakes her head, Maero reaches for his scalpel to find that it’s not there. He looks up to see Caroline charging him with it. He side steps her charge simultaneously grabbing the hand holding the blade. He then grabs her mouth gaurd pulling it so they’re staring directly into each other's eyes.

Maero: “I own you. Now, get back to your chair. Or was I not clear the first time?”

Maero wrenches the scalpel from the woman's hand, Maero guides the sobbing woman to her chair and reapplies the restraints.

Maero: “Alex you don’t seem to understand what I am. I thrive on fighting people like you, people who think they deserve to win here without putting the effort in, those who think themselves gods. You think you’re a nightmare? I will show you the meaning of the word. You like to end people right? I’m sure you’re going to love how quickly this will end.”

Maero grabs a lock of his patient's hair in one hand and holds his scalpel against it with his other. He slashes through it and holds it in front of his eyes, he strokes it for a moment before returning his attention to Caroline.

Maero: “Punishment, that’s what I give. I destroy those that are unworthy, lucky me, you're in the firing line. The Sanatorium has taught me something, the whole world is one big family. I hated my family.”

Maero walks over to a refrigerator in the corner of the room and opens it, inside are organs and other body parts. He begins to look through them.

Maero: “Don’t worry Caroline, I’m not mad.”

Maero speaks in a soft almost fatherly voice.

Maero: “That little stunt of yours has just helped me decide what experiment to do next.”

Maero smiles as he finds a glass jar containing a human hand and removes it from the refrigerator. He walks over to his Patient.

Maero: “Alex, you’re really something different. But you should know that you’re not my nightmare. I’m not haunted by you and I never will be. That pleasure is already reserved. I’m sorry, I don’t fear you yet. Listen Alex, there is one thing I want you to do.”

Maero puts his face against Caroline's and screams.

Maero: “MAKE ME FEAR YOU!”

Everything cuts to black.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post January 19th 2016, 11:08 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown Promo #1

"Frenemies"

Post-Battleground.

(Cloud yawns loudly as she walks out the arena. Waiting by the street are Cailin and Aria, who both have their things.)

Aria: There you go! Took ya long enough!

Cloud: Sorry guys. I was just getting this from a certain Mr. Dachs.

(Cloud opens up her coat to reveal a DCW shirt.)

Cailin: Aw cool! He gave you one?

Cloud: Yeah. The cotton is surprisingly quite soft on my skin.

Cailin: I heard he spared no expense.

Aria: (thinks) Hmm. Maybe I should get one.

Cailin: You totally should! I have several back home!

Aria: I'll hit him up later about it. (Pauses for a moment and sighs) I take it you guys are headed to the airport?

Cloud: Yeah. I can't wait to show Cailin Japan!

Cailin: Well according to Manami we won't be doing much sightseeing.

Aria: You better not be. I want you at your best next week!

Cailin: Don't you worry your pretty head about that Jaxon.

(A taxi pulls up next to the girls.)

Cloud: This is us (hugs Aria). I'll see you next week 'Ria! If that asshole tries anything else I'll take the first plane back to the States!

Aria: I'll be okay dear. I know how to handle Brett's ass.

Cloud: Okay (touches Aria's face). I'll message you when we land in Japan! (goes into the cab)

Cailin: (waves) Laterz!

(Cailin walks backwards to the taxi and opens her coat to expose the Specialist Championship. She does a little shimmy to mock Aria with a wink. She gets into the cab and it drives off.)

Aria: (laughs) Asshole.

(The Empress stands alone for several minutes. As she walks back to the arena she checks her phone and notices a post on the EAW website.)

Aria: Did that bitch just cut promo in a taxi!?

(Inside the cab)

Cloud: Did you just cut a promo in a cab!?

Cailin: (Cloud voice) Eat! Sleep! Challenge! Repeat!

Cloud: (holding her head) Oy vey...

----

If there's anything I can say about this business is that it's never short of its clichés. A double pin leads to a shared number one contendership. A champion and a contender team up a week before the fpv against two other feuding rivals. I'm not mad though...this just means the company has finally acknowledged that I'm here to stay. I'm seeing my face on more merchandise- minus the Sexy Curry stuff of course. There's talk of a possible Take Flight/Time to Fly campaign with Mr. DEDEDE and myself to pay inner city schools a visit. I'm even a creative director in the upcoming EAW album. So in case if you didn't get the memo Eris-chan, I'm here to stay.

I know you and I don't care much for each other...but I'm willing to bet our mutual dislike pales in comparison to the sheer level of hate Tarah and Madison have for one another. Now I could just walk away and let you take a well deserved beating, but I'm not that kind of ninja. For one night only I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and win this upcoming tag match with you. You're probably rolling your eyes and thinking how much of a fool I am for trusting you...but...I'm curious to see if you're able to keep your word.

Ms. Nova the most disappointing thing about our match that it's not a one-on-one. We never fought before...and we only recently crossed paths. You was an awesome tag partner and I'm sure you're an even better opponent. According to social media Cloud Matsuda vs Tarah Nova is a FPV level match. I'm inclined to agree. Maybe in the near future that will come to pass. Maybe...it'll even be a title match. Sky Princess vs The Leader. It pretty much books itself.

Maddie-uh-I-mean-Madison I wonder how long you can tolerate Tarah before you lose your shit. I hear you've come to hate the world, and I'm sure backstage the feeling's mutual. But I don't hate you Madison. If anything...I pity you. Here you are forced to compete against the woman you lost your title to and the woman who started the streak of bad luck you've had since October. It's no secret the EAW universe holds me accountable for your black cat crossing, under the ladder walking, mirror breaking bad luck you've had as of late. Oh! Let's not forget you're teamed with the woman who you AMBUSHED and STOLE the Vixens Championship from. Not the greatest week for Maddie Kaline huh? If you're fate isn't a cliché in itself then call me Half-Korean Razz

Well I would love to chat more but I've got a flight to catch. The Half-Japanese girl is going back to her Homeland to find her roots or something like that.

Time to fly. Literally.
Clark Duncan
Post January 19th 2016, 11:07 pm by Clark Duncan
What's better than doing business with pizza?

Retaining the New Breed title.

Zing.

It was with great sadness that I stepped down from the role of Voltage Talent Relations Manager. I mean, I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but the role was going to consume if I continued to sit behind that desk. Instead, being the clever fellow I am, I made sure that I still have some form of say in what happens for as I remain the New Breed Champion of EAW which, for those wondering, should be a while. I still have some power to wield when necessary and that's only fair I reckon. Carson Ramsay, despite his rugged look, is a man that could provide a challenge. I need one. RJ Caedus was... Nevermind, I'm not even going to waste my time talking about his pathetic effort. Carson, on the other hand, he'll try hard. Maybe too hard. It's going to be a damn shame when he ends up falling short despite putting so much effort in. Alas, I can't feel too sorry for the man. He's going to have to be cast aside for a new challenger, because there are many waiting in the wings once I crush Carson's dreams. I'm pretty sure none of them are any good nor will they put up much of a fight, but at least they get five minutes of fame, if they're lucky enough to last that long. King of Elite should be fun though, I get to parade around as the New Breed Champion and make a hopeful challenger hang his head as he walks out the door of the Allstate Arena empty-handed.

As if that venture isn't enough, I'm making the trip over to Showdown to partner with Jason Cage. He's a man not dissimilar to myself. He's a technical wrestler that looks to showcase the best of his ability through submissions. It's an artform that Jason excels in and I'm just along for the ride. You see, he contacted me after being impressed by the way I've handled myself in the past year, particularly having noted my recent work at Road to Redemption where I captured my New Breed title. He's out for blood and wants championship gold. He had opportunities to capture Cameron Ella Ava's Interwire Championship but his most recent effort was thwarted by Brayden Cruise. So, to make sure he can continue to climb the Showdown ranks and pursue some tangible assets, Jason has aligned himself with yours truly, a brilliant business move if I've ever seen one.

Our opponent has actually been pretty impressive recently, I do admit. He's put in a series of notable performances that saw him most recently get an Interwire Championship shot where he put in what can be described as a valiant effort. However, moving on to this week, Brayden Cruise has this 'personal convoy' he's bringing to the party, that's pretty cute. Tell me Brayden, how do you propose to defeat such a capable team when it consistz of Jason Cage and myself? Feel free to answer that with a cookie cutter response like I know you will. No personal convoy can save you from the wrath of the New Breed Champion and the man who you're trying to outshine. You're barking up the wrong tree right here. A cliche analogy, but the best way to describe this little situation we find ourselves in. It's a shame that a prodigious talent like yourself is going to get properly embarrassed by two class acts. As a man that knows what it's like to have your momentum kicked in the balls, take it from me when I say that you should look to bounce back and prove to EAW that your performances to date haven't just been a purple patch. Jason Cage and I are set to take EAW by storm by joining forces to create a formidable unit that will soon become the EAW Unified Tag Team Champions and there's nothing a flavor of the month rookie like yourself can do about it, Brayden. Disagree if you want, but you'll soon find out the consequences of that decision. And I don't just mean that as a threat, that's the harsh reality of what's coming your way this Saturday.
Jacob Senn
Post January 19th 2016, 10:40 pm by Jacob Senn
It’s been a long time, EAW.

[Merek Blackfyre, in his black slim-fit suit and pants with a red tie, as he exits from the EAW Headquarters with a smile on his face. It has been a long time since Merek Blackfyre had been even close to the doors of EAW, having been a part of the experimental project of War Made Wrestling that would have served as a developmental territory. Even with the crumbling of the promotion, EAW still desired to possess the flames of a dragon on their roster and the blood of a Blackfyre to bring class and renown to its brand.]

I have waited for this moment for a long time and truth be told, I have known that my destiny lies within the halls of EAW for some time now. It’s where every single star that has promise, that has potential, and that has the ability to be one of the best in the business today end up. Finally, after pulling myself through the dirt and filth of the world, I have finally made it to where I’m at now. An EAW contract in hand, a nice suit to make myself feel as good as I am in the ring, and a match already set for my debut in the company. Now, I can finally show the world and the family that cast me aside to the rest of the common rabble, that I’m the destined King that shall rule this fine kingdom that stands before me. Now, I know the King of Elite Tournament has already passed me by and that claiming possession of that crown will not be my own, but there are other ways that I can rule the entire wrestling industry without a piece of gold adorned on my head. No, just having a piece on my shoulder will give me the power that I seek, or defeating a man of high renown and stature in this place might do that, but all that will come in time because it’s all about the debut of the greatest son of the House Blackfyre, Merek. The meager, yet proud, man that has decided to stand on his feet and speak towards me with fortitude will soon find himself in a predicament when I debut on Showdown.

Rex McAllister, you don’t know me and I don’t know you, but you have given a fine introduction for me to know not only your name, but the man that you are. So, allow me to treat you in kind with the utmost courtesy that I can give an individual in this business, the only courtesy I allow. I am the perfect being to enter the barbaric arena that we are set to enter in. A gladiatorial fight to determine which man is the better man, only to be solved with one man sprawled out across the ring long enough for the other to seize the opportunity to take victory. The structural perfection that I have, built for strength and power to use against any foe, is only matched by the hostility that I show towards the poor soul that wants to stare into the eyes of a dragon. You see, Rex, I’m a survivor. When my family didn’t want me, when the world did whatever it could to snuff out the fires that rage inside me, I survived with them not only intact, but burning brighter than ever. Any bright-eyed hopeful or savior that tried to prevent me from getting my money, my prize, and my aspiration to get to the top stood in that arena against me, they were snuffed out by me! I’m not a man like you, Rex. I’m not troubled by my conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality that make me feel sorrow for whatever I do to get the victory. Removed from a family and cast aside by the world, it allowed me to see that there’s only one person that I need to worry about and the rest can fall into the abyss or meet the fiery death that awaits them for all I care. I intend to make my name mean something. The name Merek Blackfyre will be a name that’s remembered for all of time. I’m not interested in your notions of fear, why you think humans have fears, or if you can overcome them. Whether you fear me or not isn’t the question, it’s if you can beat me, and I will do everything I can to show that you can’t. I’m don’t have the purpose of intimidating you, insulting you, or belittling you, because there’s no need to throw salt into the death wound that I will inflict upon you. There’s only one thing that you need to know, Rex. At Showdown, Salamander will reduce you to ash as you’re roasted alive by the flames that he will blast towards you in the middle of that ring. The unbridled fury, the vicious fight, and the destructive engine that I am will be showcased for the entire world to marvel! Rex, I will not lie to you about your chances. If someone asks me who do I think will win between us, I’m going with myself. If they asked me if you will survive, I think you would but in a disheveled husk of your broken bones and bruised body. So with that said that after everything's said and done, you and your family will have my sympathies for the destruction that awaits for you. I will see you then, Mr. McAllister. Don’t disappoint.
Vic Vendetta
Post January 19th 2016, 10:38 pm by Vic Vendetta
Such a close match. Just when it looked like Vic Vendetta was going to earn his spot in the finals for King of Elite alongside Lucian Black and Gabriel Eden his opportunity just barely passed him by as Aren steals the win., Aren Mistslav shocked the world by knocking the former InterWire Champion down and securing his spot in the Main Event of King of Elite. A Main Event that was sought after, a Main Event that men would almost quite literally sell their soul to be in, slipped right through the fingers of Vic Vendetta. King of Elite meant everything to Vic Vendetta, he was looking for that opportunity, that opening to get himself back into the main event here in EAW, and there was no better jumping point than the King of Elite  Match. However, on Showdown, it was just not to be. But when one door closes, another one opens so they say. This match against Xavier Williams is a must win for Vic Vendetta, who was not about to see his head of steam come to a quick and abrupt end, just because he finished the semifinals as the man who “just barely made it. ”A fallen man doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s a broken man. Saturday I walked out to Showdown and out on one hell of match against Aren Mstivslav. King of Elite meant a lot to me but once again I have failed to capitalize and seize the “brass ring” once again I have fallen just short inches against my goal. “Oh Victor I’m sorry but you put on quite a match but you couldn’t get the job done”, “Better luck next time Vic”, “Well Mr. Vendetta you couldn’t add your name right next to you family member Robbie Vendetta”. I have failed time and time again why can’t I ever win the “big one”? Why couldn’t I advance to the finals instead of Aren? Was I too weak or did I underestimate my opponent?  Aren I should congratulate you on your victory Saturday…But that’s not something that I will do because we all know you shouldn’t have won, everyone has one lucky win and it just so happened luck was on your side just when a big event was happening. Aren trust me I will be watching that finals match, I will be watching the spot that I should have been a part of, I will be watching as you are exposed as the fraud that you are and will be made out to be. Because we all know that you can’t hang with the big boys so this match that you so strongly believe that you will win will be nothing but a senseless act of bully when both Lucian and Gabriel man handle you.

Now Xavier you asked me if I would change the things that I have done throughout my career? This question is quite a tough question and I believe that I would. I would in the sense that I would have made sure that many of the opponents that I have come face to face with would never be capable of competing ever again. Xavier I would like to give you a round of applause for helping me tell the world the biography of my career. Starting from how my career went down in a downward spiral to when I was on the come up but just to be sent straight back down into a spiral. Basically elaborating that my career was and is a rollercoaster. Thanks for the narration of my life Xavier but if I needed a person who life currently sucks worse than mine I would have just asked The Heart Break Boy, which is why maybe the story that you told of me would have sounded way better if a man of higher stature than you told it..someone like Thomas Minns the man who buried you in glass, the man who you have failed to get your hands on since three weeks ago , the man who stole your bitch of a manager from you, he is also the man who you couldn’t defeat several weeks ago, but he is the man who I hold a victory over right after your downfall. So Xavier if you want to evaluate a person’s life then I would advise you to evaluate yours because you aren’t looking the best now a days.  These past couple of weeks Xavier, you  have been nothing but a false sense of security. You're not really tough, you're not really ruthless, and you’re that same guy you've always been. No name change, no title, no anything is going to change who you are, everyone praised you when you went from Toxic to Xavier Williams but you haven’t changed its just that these people are to blind to see you for what you really are and that’s a jackass, but Thomas Minns apparent saw the same thing that I could see and has shown the world your true form weak and pathetic.. and who you are is someone who isn't good enough to lace up my boots. Who you are, is someone who may think he's doing just fine right now, only to be knocked back by that left hook of reality that will come on Saturday night. We all go through this Xavier, we all go through times where we look in the mirror throughout the course of our career, and we say who I am, just isn't cutting it anymore. Yeah Toxic, when you called yourself Xavier Williams they loved you. Kids wanted to be you, they all emulated you by dressing like you and supporting you once you won the big one. But once that title was removed from your possession by Jamie O’hara where did the people that so called loved you go to? Hm? What did that do for your career, all the hugging of the babies and kissing the ass of the fans, didn't really do much for your status currently because as far as I’m concern we must both be the same person if we are both failures.
Angel.
Post January 19th 2016, 9:12 pm by Angel.
What happened at the last edition of Voltage should not surprise many. In regards to fighting a battle, Troy and I have shown that once again like in usual matches? We dictated the tempo. We were the one that was proactive. We were the ones that perform as to what wrestling should be in the best promotion that professional wrestling has to offer. Point and simple, in regards to who assert such in a wrestling match, it would be Troy and I. Notice how I purposely left out Raymundo Rhyse because point and simple? It is a disgrace that the EAW management would think that having a third tier elitist associate with a talent such as ours. After all, I think I am in the majority whenever I speak that Raymundo might be a new signing that we never heard of. Sure, that could be a good thing as Raymundo can provide the element of surprise and actually show what he can bring to the table since he was a relative unknown. But at the same time, however? Raymundo was very underwhelming in regards to having his thoughts about the match alongside that along with not talking the talk? Raymundo was hardly inspiring as he did not walk the walk. I can assure you that while Troy and I could have continued battling and get results? It is the very results that a third tier elitist like Raymundo does not deserve. Period. Just because you are a teammate of mine for a specific match does not mean I have to help you with all of my efforts when the fact of the matter is when it comes to guys like Raymundo? He is a lost cause. Just as I have shown with my tag matches in Venom, I was the one that was carrying the will of what was once the Renegades and I almost did the unthinkable by winning a tag team championship all by myself while basically going on a handicap match against hall of famers. But I have learned my lesson that just like with Venom, I am not going to waste my resources on a man that is a lost cause if he cannot even put his best effort when the whole nation is watching. It is rather a disgrace to not just be associated with someone for a week but more importantly? For Raymundo Rhyse. Raymundo Rhyse had the perfect setting of asserting himself as an elitist with an elite talent such as I in front of the whole world to see, against guys who were hardly inspirational and guess what? Raymundo blew his opportunity. So in regards to Troy and I “screwing” Raymundo Rhyse? Nope. Raymundo screw Raymundo.

Enough of Raymundo and let me talk about my upcoming match at Voltage. Namely against Phoenix Winterborn. Now I hardly go on social media since it is not really my thing but it has come to the clarification that Phoenix Winterborn is trying to make a mockery out of me. Sure he may not be reading a speech as we speak right now but I can assure you that he is already trying to do too much by calling me a coward on Twitter. Phoenix, is that all you can call me in front of your fanbase? A coward? I am pretty sure that Phoenix is trying new ways to gain followers on Twitter just like Meek Mill whenever he did bash Drake but just like Meek Mill with Phoenix? He is going to learn a lesson that what you asked for? You are going to get it. You can call me a coward all you want and I will admit. I am many things. I am arguably a man that while talented, I am insecure in regards to who is going after me because you can’t really trust anyone in this business. I might have an adventurous career but that does not deprive of my current ambitions at all. But more importantly, for every match, I have been in? For every match, I have put my dedicated soul and resources into making not just a rather entertaining affair but one that would alter on how you view me before a match? That is the Nick Angel you know. The Nick Angel that is rather giving you the fight of your life and you are confronting the dilemma that is are you going to choke under the pressure while the entire world is going to watch you? Or you’re just hoping that a seasoned veteran like me will press the self-abort button? Point and simple, I have battle across many legends and guys that define periphery talent but that does not mean I have back away from a battle. I have learned my lesson that I do not need to win all battles in order to win the war. I have learned my lesson that I can win all of my battles but at the end of the day? Sometime a man can carry so much weight just because his partner is rather appalling and I am not wasting any time from the inevitable of carrying a third tier talent. But luckily for you Phoenix, we are going to resume our battle on the next edition of Voltage. We are going to resume of what was started this Sunday night and I can assure you that I will end it when we resume our battle. The conditions are there that there is a balance where there must be a decisive winner. And let me assure you Phoenix that when you are going against the best competitor you have confronted in your professional wrestling career? You may feel disgruntled. You may feel bitter. But you will feel inspired into facing a man that will inspire you in regards to facing a once in a lifetime talent like me. 
Cailin Dillon
Post January 19th 2016, 8:35 pm by Cailin Dillon

Battleground #1

So three’s company it is, huh?

I stood in the back and watched as you two battled it out to some sort of draw that allowed them to make this a triple threat match. Think of the ways I could abuse the Specialist champion power and make the odds of this match in my favor? But one thing Aria can tell you, Veena, is that I’m not that kind of competitor. As soon as they asked me what kind of match it should be, I picked a cage match. The way you two fought to get here should make this an even better fight when you add a third into the mix. People look at the Specialist title with a great deal of misunderstanding. The first champion was decided by utter clusterfuck. The very first champion was underwhelming and lost it on her first defense. The challengers haven’t been up to par. This will change that. Don’t let yourself fall into the trap of what people say about this title. You’ll hear people talking down about it, but you won’t dare see someone take the title from me easily. Aria knows what to expect. Veena, you’re about to find out just what it’s like.

My dear Aria, it was just a matter of time before my favorite July Vixen baby met up with me in a match again. First off, let’s get the obvious out of the way. I feel for you about this last week. Brett really did you wrong. But there’s no reason to dwell on that this week. That has nothing to do with this match. And if Veena tries to bring it up, it’ll be easily ignored on all accounts. Let’s talk about the reality. This is a second chance. This is the moment the Empress will have to get her gold. But the last time we fought in a match, I was the one that had more heart and determination. That’s what led to me fighting Haruna in the first place. That is what led to me winning this title. But this will be your chance to come in and take it away. I personally want to know what you’re capable of in this environment. A triple threat for a championship inside of a cage? I get excited just thinking about it. But what will you accomplish inside the cage. What will you show the world? That’s the real question. Don’t think I’m doubting that it could be something special. I have big plans for this match, and I couldn’t ask for a better opponent to be in there with me. I know that we’ll both be ready for anything, and ready to do just as much. People see the Specialist title as a gimmick. They’re waiting for someone to do what it takes to build some prestige. I believe EAW wants to see this title reach a higher level. This match is how it will take that next step. This is not a gimmick, this is about pride. For the Vixens, all of them except HBG and Eris at least, this title is not just a piece of trash. We want this and we treasure this. I know you believe it, and Veena does, too. Otherwise you wouldn’t be stepping into this match wanting to win. Neither of you would have taken that last match so seriously. This will be the time to put up or shut up for all three of us. I can promise you, Aria, this will be the same top level Cailin Dillon you’ve always known to expect. No matter what the girls with their heads stuck up their asses will say, you and I both know that we’re among the best the Vixens division has to offer right now. When we came here in July, along with Eris, no one wanted to see us have success. But we defied the odds and ultimately defied them, too. Now we’ve been around for awhile, all three of us achieving different things. Now we’re veterans and girls like Veena are never going to stop coming. The next wave of talent is always going to trying to catch us. Look what happened to Haruna and Maddie. They weren’t ready for us. We won’t make their mistake. We’re ready to fight, and we’re not going to back down. We will not be the ones that become complacent. I don’t know about you, but I’d bet you feel the same as me when I say this. If people think I’ve reached my best, they’re kidding themselves. I’m only getting started.

Veena, I won’t lie and pretend I know a lot about you. The thing is, the amount of Vixens entering this place and leaving it on a weekly basis has made it hard to keep track of who is here to stay. But I know you’ve had your eye on this title since you arrived here. I get the feeling that you don’t look at me as anything but a low hurdle to the next level of success. I feel myself channeling a lot bit of HBG here, but I have to stop you right there. If that’s what you’re thinking, just take a step back and alter your strategy. That is not the way to go. You take every match with the approach that you want to win, no matter the opponent. Don’t only bring your best out for championship and contender matches. Make sure that you’re fighting at a championship level every single time. If you thought pulling to a draw with Aria was a tough match, than you’re in for a treat. This will be the roughest match you’ve ever fought in. You will see unmatched determination and I promise you that Aria will be even tougher to fight than she was the last time. I love your enthusiasm to succeed, and the right track that you’ve out yourself on. But I’m not about to lay down and let either one of you walk out of there as the Specialist champion.

The great thing about this match will be the extra element. The cage will be like a fourth competitor. It will be on your side at one moment, and against you in the next. Three women will enter the cage with one goal, but only one will be able to walk out as the Specialist champion. I’m not ready to let this championship reign come to an end. I’ve only just got started. Come ready to fight ladies, because I can promise you this one will be an all out war. This will be a classic they’ll never forget.
Lioncross
Post January 19th 2016, 6:59 pm by Lioncross
Several people in EAW come home this week. I'm one of them.

I spent many a day in my childhood in Lincoln, cheering on the Huskers. This was back when having 5 linemen, 2 tight ends who were as big as linemen, 2 wide receivers who could block like linemen, a quarterback, and a huge running back were good enough to win major bowl games and national titles. Many of my fellow fans yearn for those days, when Nebraska commanded the nation's respect by running an offense that any coordinator could predict, but simply didn't have the athletes to stop. Those days, frankly, are gone. Time left Nebraska behind.

Nebraska, to this day, has been struggling to adjust to what the college game looks like. More successful teams have taken the reins, and they're the ones who decide what the entire game moves towards while others struggle to keep up by bringing out cheap imitations. This is what people feared would happen to me when I joined EAW. They figured I'd rely on what made me successful in CWF: stuff like speed, aggression, even passion. My fans, the pundits, they all knew that I didn't have those things anymore late last year. Injuries have killed my speed. Aggression temporarily cost me my family. Passion wears off for everybody with time. All you younger wrestlers who say, "My passion for wrestling will NEVER die" or something like that, wait until you hit your first dry spell. Your first losing streak. Your first spat with your family, even. See how you respond then.

Instead of pretending like that wasn't a problem, I changed my game. Sure, I may talk about the Lioncross of old who became World Champion in CWF, but anybody who thinks that I'm relying on that to wrestle today is mistaken. I took my game and turned it into something else. I refined it. I made it more suitable for somebody of my age and my history. I changed my answers before others bothered to ask me different questions. And, what came of that on Showdown? Another win. I knew exactly what was coming from Brett Kennedy at the end of that Extreme Rules match. He evidently didn't know that I saw a hole that I could exploit in the Bridge City Cutter. This isn't the first time I took advantage of my opponent's flaws, either. I did that every single time I've won here in EAW. There was one time I couldn't do that, and it may have been against our future King of Elite.

Speaking of King of Elite, my opponent and I are both guys who exited the tournament too early. We both drew the best and the brightest; some of the stars from Road to Redemption. Maybe we both get farther if the draw treated us better, but what's done is done. We both lost, neither of us is happy about that, but here's where we're different. I'm more than willing to admit that on that night, Aren Mstislav was the better man. Oasis, are you willing to admit that Lucian Black was the better man? After all the stuff you said about him, to him, and knowing that he proved you wrong in front of an audience of millions, are you willing to move on?

Or, are you going to charge forward, take out your anger and frustration on me, choke me out to cope with the fact that you lost to a guy you called a choker all week, leave me in a pool of my own blood, and talk about how you deserve a title shot? Many have gone that route against me, Oasis, and it didn't work for any of them. I found holes. I hit counters. They looked foolish in defeat. Maybe you're different. But, then again, maybe you're the same as the others.

If you can't move on, time won't have left the veteran behind. It'll have left behind the man who couldn't move on.
Barron Brawley
Post January 19th 2016, 6:49 pm by Barron Brawley
BG Promo #1 - Doctors, And Nurses, And IV's... OH MY! Part 1
Scene fades in...

The room is dimly lit. The mint green cinderblock walls are covered in dust and cobwebs and the white trim of the building is so old it looks yellow. In the center of the room is an old and rugged operating table surrounded by stands with worn and rusted surgical tools atop of them. Next to the operating table is a stretcher that stands out in the room. The reason for that being that the stretcher is the only thing in the room that looks to be new and of this century.

A door creaks open and you can almost hear every year that the door has on it. Slowly a dark figure enters the room and you can see the shadows on the walls of the figure moving about. You can see the shadow of the figure picking up and inspecting different tools on the tables...

Suddenly there is a loud crash and tools, tables, and other random objects begin flying everywhere. Going about the room destroying it, the figure slowly approaches the dim light. Creeping very slowly until you can make out the distinct attributes of Alexander Redd's mask.

Alex: Hello again. Remember me?

The room fills with dark, eery laughter.

Alex: For those of you who don't know who I am... Allow me to re-introduce myself... I am your worst nightmare. I am the spirit that haunts you in your sleep. I am the creature that you check under your children's bed and in their closet for. I am the reason that you leave little night lights on in your house for. I am the darkness. I am the unknown.

Alex picks up the stretcher and lays it across the operating table.

Alex: I am the unknown... Of course until you lay atop of this nice, sturdy bad boy right here. That's when it all comes together for you. That's when the light suddenly clicks on in your feeble head... And you begin to ask yourself... "What was I thinking? What am I doing with my life? Is this really worth the risks involved?"

Alex begins unstrapping the straps of the stretcher.

Alex: And when you finally get to the hospital and you're staring up at that white ceiling wondering if you'll live or be able to walk again.. You answer your questions... NO. A very simple, flat answer. NO. This is not worth risking my life for, this is not what I had planned for my future... And that's when the realizing process begins. You begin to realize that I was right. Everything I had told you before we stepped into the ring was true. And everything I told you that I would do to you... well... I did.

Alex then lays in the stretcher and begins strapping himself in slowly.

Alex: You know... Even though I have never laid in one of these, I know those feelings... I know them from very dark places. I know how it feels to be trapped and alone. Lost in your thoughts. But the trick is not to panic. Proceed with caution. Learn your surroundings, find out what is going on... Don't rush into anything, act upon instinct, and make things worse for yourself. That is what you did, Prince Rusty. And it's okay... I've seen it happen a million times and I'm sure you won't be the last. My task... It's unfortunate. But someone has to do it... And honestly, I don't mind it a bit. The sickening thing about it all is that I actually enjoy it. I enjoy bringing the lost to the light. I enjoy putting the wounded out of their misery... And now... Now the board of EAW directors must of gotten together when they where trying to figure out a nice card for Battleground this week and they decided... Well, they decided that.. Wouldn't it just be hilarious if we put a Reaper and a doctor in the same ring together and see what would happen? How ironic right? A person that takes lives against a person that saves lives... Hilarious? Right?...

Alex unstraps himself from the stretcher, stands up, cracks his neck, and stretches his arms out.

Alex: (Yawns) Right. Let's see how funny it is when the doctor shows up at the hospital in need. Let's give the doctor... A taste of his own medicine.

Alex laughs as the scene fades to black.

Honor God... Fear Me.
Post January 19th 2016, 6:09 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo I

Boring, would be a fitting word to describe the scene the camera has opened upon. Walls were draped in a blue shade, a few dents and scratches, along with streaks of moistness. They were old, at least a decade, they matched the blue and white chequered curtains alongside , which was running on a rusty beam, which was fitted and screwed tightly. The curtains were some sort of plastic, the camera panned out to reveal the setting to be a hospital; it explained why the walls were so barren, as well as why the setting itself was so dark, little brightness and life injected into the scene. On the contrary hospitals were structured to make people feel better physically, they had places to do that mentally too, however this particular hospital didn't seem to deal with those kind of situations. Sheridan's kneecap was draped in bandages, due to the events which transpired on Showdown a few nights ago. Said bandages weren't stained, and the damage was nowhere near enough to have pursued the German to quit wrestling. Underneath the bandages were a few marks and cuts, from where Azumi had targeted her knee with a steel chair. Conjectured from the current video recording, however, it could be established that Sheridan was fine. 

'' For the first time in my career, I'm recording this my choice. Most western companies are into this whole promo shit. They like the drama, and the entertainment. '' She spoke. Her voice cold and crisp, assertive and direct. After a brief pause the blonde continued to speak. '' I'm going to run down a few things that has led me to saying what I'm going to say. '' Sheridan sighed, deduced from the predicament her kneecap was currently within, addressing the EAW personal, by force; was one of the fewer things she wished to proceed in, considering the delegations within her contract however, she didn't have much choice. She rolled her eyes off camera, and rotated her head across her shoulders. '' Right, off the bat, Azumi, you're a bitch. I've been in EAW for just over a month now, and twice I have been cheated out of a win. After Cloud pulled that roll-up crap on me a while back, I didn't think it could get worse than that. You vixen lot are little bitches, in Germany we didn't have this... this sneak attack shit. I listened to your pathetic little interview podcast thing, Azumi, I talk trash, but I back it up. Next time you want to establish yourself as a real threat- '' Sheridan was cut off, by a stifled laugh. The Munich-native took that Laura Amber Alison Amy Williams Warburton person as more than a threat, Azumi trying to inaugurate herself as a threat, and then attacking Sheridan from behind, with a chair mind you, was laughable. Sheridan recuperated herself, before continuing. When she was ranting like so her German accent really came to light.

'' What was I saying now, oh, yeah, Showdown are going to Germany next week, without me. My reward for surviving attempted murder from Azumi is I don't get to go, I don't get to go back home, I'm getting shipped off to the middle of nowhere to team up with that fetthaltig Silence against someone's who's throat I've already splattered and.. and, some other vixen... I'm really not good with irrelevant peoples names. I'm sick of EAW already, this stupid fucking promo shit you Americans do, the absolute horrible division I am in, the horrific standard of the refereeing in this company. The ref didn't even attempt to drag Azumi off me when she blatantly assaulted me. Then Lara or Laura or Lucy what-fucking-ever her name is came in and joined the battle. It took that stupid named whale about fifteen minutes to get into the ring and she got the easiest victory of her life. What the fuck is that about. Come on, I was, once again, mis-treated. If Azumi and Lurinda or whatever the shit her name is didn't throw a fiesta with the chairs and Silence didn't decide to absentee for ninety percent of the match I would currently be at home, enjoying a nice, well deserved bath instead of being stuck in this crappy American hospital. ''

'' On Sunday, on Voltage, I don't need Silence to, literally, weigh me down. All the vixens in this promotion need cheap wins to put me down, no longer. I'm ecstatic to be fighting against Alexis as I can widen that scar that I manufactured on her neck, I'm sure Rey Shamez- '' Seriously, Sheridan thought to herself, why do parents bless their children with such idiotic names, as if silence wasn't bad enough- '' Will be happy to be gracing the same ring as the best thing to come out of Germany's amazing production history since Einstein. I will punch, kick, sherplex and submit her with a click of the fingers. Oh, and Silence? If you've managed to waddle your way down to the ring and the match is still unremitting, please, stay out of my way. I don't want to cause an earthquake by kicking you into the mat alongside Alexis and Rey. ''

Sheridan throws the camera to the foot of the bed. She was disquiet, she spoke in German before shuffling over to the camera and pressing the off button. The final image of the video are those distinguishing blue walls. The video ends.

Last edited by Sheridan Muller on January 20th 2016, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Post January 19th 2016, 3:55 pm by My Watch Has Ended
Welcome one and all to that amazing time of week where we embrace the presence of Liam Catterson, the man those love to hate. Not that your disgust can concern me due to my acknowledgement to disregard the public from being an influencing factor and by that, I also consider those in the back who don’t wish to regard me worthy for this place. But quite frankly, everyone who just hates my existence can do me one last favour and that is basically to kill themselves. This planet doesn’t need people like them to infest our planet, wanting to show this pointless attitude to an honest man trying to make an effort. I don’t care how old you are, how hurt you are or how hard you think I am trying because at the end of the day, you are all wrong and you should all clinch onto the fact I am greater than this world. At the end, the only thing I am met with is hatred, no matter the attitude I present because nobody can be pleased in this crippled world but they are the same people that are redundant in this world and would most likely ruin the party, literally. This is why I adore the hate rather than feel it to be a burden because you people can quite literally vanish from this planet, doing people like me some good because you would forever be gone and silent so if you’re not keen on what I have to deliver both vocally and physically, you can either appreciate what I do and who I am or pass away for all I care because I don’t value your type to breathe the same air as I, remember that.

So moving on, I may as well as keep to my tradition of biting first and so, the preparation of battle commences. The next victim to suffer is the man, Xavier Williams. A guy who I once looked at in another company and thought “This kid is the future of what we do, a true star in the making” and I won't deprive him from that statistic once he illustrates it. EAW features the finest and everyone, even yours truly, can admit Xavier may be a highlighted individual of this place, except I refuse to accept the same level of prominence everyone else sees in him. I will admit he is amazing and is a future legend of this company but he is nowhere as good as these people make him out to be. A man that people seem to love despite his attitude because he is the essential package of what an EAW athlete should be which is fine however I don't dwell too much with morons in this world which is why I isolate myself from the peasants of this world. I don't really give a shit what you have achieved in your career, how irreplaceable you are, I could go on because people may find your attitude to be despised but there is no denying how illustrious you are to not just the members in EAW but the people outside the company. It isn't out of jealousy but rather I find talent is underwhelming at best. You just don't strike me as that person people like to speak about, whereas you are talented, you are not that person many celebrate over. There should be a stronger urge to take success and I do not see it. I mean of all people, you dropped the belt to Jamie O'Hara. Is that supposed to be a joke to you? Are you going to progress in your career taking in that bullshit? I know I wouldn't but I guess we shall just see next week how you are coping when you face me because I am not sure if you have been aware but I've become lesser to what I was years ago, so the oracles have said. It would be a miracle should I have the chance to beat you, they echo. Opponent after opponent, there is never a thought that I could take victory but there will be moments where I prove these scrubs wrong and I believe on Battleground, I will make that happen, forcing the masses of idiots to reconsider their thoughts. I know you will be eager to remind me of my recent memories but we have been there and done that, Xavier. If I wanted an echo, I would've fought a parrot on Battleground, hell maybe even the parrot could put up more of a fight than you. Yes, I think you are talented but then again, you are also overrated in my eyes. You're not as good as people make out to be. Essentially, you had one world title reign, I do not count that Zack Crash bullshit where he slapped the belt on himself but one world title reign that was mediocre at best and suddenly everyone is up your ass about it. It is appalling to me how people can be so open to praising people so vastly to those who hardly have peaked into their prime. That is why Battleground, we will encounter and I will reduce you to the point of struggle. My plan is formed and in waiting for next week. 

I know what you are thinking Xavier, you’re thinking “How can a man who has, to me, lost value in his supremacy say these words so highly, without noticing how easy it is to lose to a two-time World Champion” and all I can say is, one of these days, that mediocre statement that has been issued time and time again will be echoed from the future and he will fail to see the threat in my words. His overconfidence will be his failure and I see no reason why it can’t be you. It will be you. I will be ignorant on your words because I know you will not show me any empathy, even if I gave you a full speech praising you, slicing out the cons I have, not that I find full approval in anyone in this company. I mean to enter this battle fulfilling my goal and that is to prove to the whole EAW Universe that you’re nothing special and that you can lose to those people doubt. I have always had doubt thrown to me and now that I am forced to endure your presence on Monday, my mission to silence doubt begins.
ThePizzaBoy
Post January 19th 2016, 3:45 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on PB standing backstage in a corridor, lacing tape around his knuckles and wrist, as he stares up toward the florescent lights overhead in thought.  He blows a pink bubble, lets it grow with his breath until it's covering most of his mouth, before it pops and gets slurped back up into his mouth.  He looks down and catches sight of the camera, gives it a welcoming smile,before pulling the mass of pink gum out of his mouth and slapping it against the wall for safe keeping.

PB: Humble beginnings seems to be the going trend heading into this match.  Rhaegar and Tig both seem to be coming from a past of blue collar middle class that they resent, Stand & Deliver's performance has been hit or miss out of the gate, and up until almost a year ago I was flipping pies for a living.  There's a whole lot of Americana going into this match.  I know my opponents are Irish and Greek respectively, but they came here seeking wealth and fame like so many immigrants before them, and the two spry and hungry prospects found just that until they found a path to glory that led them to one another.  They saw themselves in the other, their past, their desperation, and immediately hated each other due to the self-loathing that comes from being a grass root success story.  They saw that fear of going home, going back, and learning what their mother's, father's, siblings, and friends would think of them and how they got where they've gotten in EAW.  Me, personally, I don't have that winner's guilt.  Maybe it's because I'm not a winner, or maybe it's because I worked hard and have no shame for any of my actions since signing my name on the dotted line.  Have I made mistakes? Yeah.  Do I regret them? Absolutely, but I realize that whatever actions I've taken out of peril and desperation were necessary.  Can you two say the excessive force shown toward others and one another is warranted when you meet your earthly makers someday down the road at a holiday party?

PB's smile twists into a grimace.

PB: What worries me is if you'll find a common enemy in the guy with dirt under his nails who came from your same situation in life and loves working, failing, and learning in ways your arrogance will never comprehend.  Will you bury the hatchet long enough to try and make an example of this small town pizza boy in front of his saintly mentor and tag partner? Will you try and show the fans that I'm not worth the boot leather it takes to kick my teeth in, and by proximity, they're not worth your time either?  If so, I'm sure my partner will have no qualms with taking the opening opportunity left by your distracted and bruised egos to Gold Print you back to the squalor from whence you came.  And maybe this time the path to glory will be a bit more eye opening, maybe you'll appreciate every opportunity earned instead of hungrily look for the next.  Maybe you'll taste the five star meals you buy instead of wondering when the dessert comes out.  I'm not a prophet, I'm not a savior, I just want to add a little flavor to your lives, even if the first two tastes have to be my flesh and bone fist, shortly followed by the coppery and tangy twinge of your own blood.

Pizza Boy finishes wrapping his hand.  He tilts his head and gives the camera a condescendingly matter of fact smile.

PB: I'm not here to save your souls.  That's the other guy's job, but when I see such repulsion for once's self in a man's actions, when I see that "do anything to get ahead" glint in someone's eye, I start taking offense.  I've scratched, scraped, clawed, and bled for everything I've earned in EAW, and while my track record has been frugal and my waist barren, and my hotel room's meager, I wouldn't trade the experience of doing everything my way,the hard way, the right way, for anything under the sun.  But you two? You'd sell a sunrise if it meant detouring the slightest character building obstacle in the road to success.  And that's why you're paired up against us, and that's why you deserve each other.  While you're fighting your own shadow going at one another's throats, we'll be doing everything in our power to make you earn any potential chance you might have in a victory over us.  We'll make you savor the pain of smashing your own anatomy against flesh and bone, we'll force you to sacrifice time and well being, plain and simple boys, we'll give you the fight of your lives whether you want us to or not, because I've always paid my bills with skills and Heartbreak Boy has debtor's at bay with back pay when it comes to what he's bringing to the ring.  We're going to get you dirty, we're going to make you sweat, we're going to force you to try instead of just take the way you always do, and despite how things end up, if you can make it all the way through without walking away from your problems, like you've done your entire lives, or trying to strangle your sneering reflection in your corner, you're going to actually going home feeling like you've accomplished something, and that you've earned whatever salary cap EAW threw at you to get in to even show up.

The time for prima donna sneak attacks and shortcuts to the top comes to an end when you step into the ring with men who work for a living.  It's time for you both to quit acting like runaway children and pay for your cheapskate ways.  Either you work together or you die alone when you hit that ring, and I honestly couldn't care less if only one of you shows up, or if both of you show up, or if one of you attacks the other.  Again, I'm no holy man, that's my partner, but whoever actually grows the pair to come to work and do their damn job for once will already get more respect from me than the other.

PB glares into the camera as he grabs his gum off of the wall, pops his back in his mouth, and begins to walk out of frame.

PB: But what do you care what I think? I'm everything you hate.

PB leaves the scene.  As the camera starts to fade out, a voice comes from behind the camera.

Cameraman: Did he really just stick that back in his mouth?

The crew members begin to chuckle loudly.  Suddenly, a somewhat embarrassed Pizza Boy backs up back into frame, smiling and blushing as the crew howls uncontrollably, before spitting his gum out on his thumb and smearing it on the camera lens as the scream turns to black.

Crew [audio only]: EEEEEW!

Cameraman: Gross...
Rex32
Showdown Promo
Post January 19th 2016, 3:22 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo #1
BEATING OUR FEARS

Camera pans backstage to the Locker room of Rex McAllister.  He is dressed in civilian clothing.  He has a small bandage over his forehead just above his right eyebrow.  He readies to cut his promo.

So what is it that we all fear?  What do we all, everyone at least in America, fear the most?  We all come from many different walks of life.  Different societies. Different upbringings.  But what is it that most of us seem to have in common when it comes to fear?  Again, I ask.  What do we fear the most?  Out of which almost all of our other so-called fears are manufactured.   Here are some I can think of rather subconsciously.  Extinction—the fear of annihilation, of ceasing to exist. This is a more fundamental way to express it than just calling it "fear of death." The idea of no longer being arouses a primary existential anxiety in all normal humans. Consider that panicky feeling you get when you look over the edge of a high building. Mutilation—the fear of losing any part of our precious bodily structure; the thought of having our body's boundaries invaded, or of losing the integrity of any organ, body part, or natural function. Anxiety about animals, such as bugs, spiders, snakes, and other creepy things arises from fear of mutilation. Loss of Autonomy—the fear of being immobilized, paralyzed, restricted, enveloped, overwhelmed, entrapped, imprisoned, smothered, or otherwise controlled by circumstances beyond our control. In physical form, it's commonly known as claustrophobia, but it also extends to our social interactions and relationships. Separation—the fear of abandonment, rejection, and loss of connectedness; of becoming a non-person—not wanted, respected, or valued by anyone else. The "silent treatment," when imposed by a group, can have a devastating psychological effect on its target. Ego-death—the fear of humiliation, shame, or any other mechanism of profound self-disapproval that threatens the loss of integrity of the Self; the fear of the shattering or disintegration of one's constructed sense of lovability, capability, and worthiness.  They can be thought of as forming a simple hierarchy, or "feararchy" if you will.  These are things that drive me every day.  I’m driven to be successful in any and every endeavor I choose to take on.  Right now my chosen endeavor to conquer is Professional Wrestling.  My drive is directly attributed to the motivation of avoiding these basic fears.  Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up.  I’ve only been here a short amount time and as time goes on I’ve become stronger and stronger cause I realize that it is every man for himself.  Each and every competitor in EAW, they got here because they were successful elsewhere as well.  They dominated and topped out in the company they came from before.  Here it is different.  You don’t just come in here and dominate right from the get go.  You don’t get title shots for a while normally.  Each week builds on the last.  I do admit I came from a rather smaller wrestling company.  A company I was conquering at the time before some slandering controversy arose, and no matter how successful I had become, it was my name that got buried amid all that controversy.  My contract was terminated.  So I sought out EAW.  Sent my work to Headquarters and it didn’t take Management much time to sign me to a lucrative contract here.   Now in saying all this I have come to realize that I won’t win all the time.  I don’t have to accept defeat though.  Since I was called up to the main show a month ago I have shown the EAW brass that The Rex Master is here to be successful.  I have shown them that no matter what match they set me up in I am going to come with everything I got.   I have been dishing out the punishment just as much as I have received it.  I almost won the right to face the Interwire Champion two weeks ago.  I almost beat TLA lastnight.  He talked tough, I talked tough.  Neither one of conceded nothing to one another.  Then came the match.  We both laid into each other.  I had control of that match to be sure.  But TLA…that motherfucker.  He turned out to be as resilient as I thought in the back of my mind that he would be.  But tough talk is all I have heard from guys since I’ve been here.  None of it has mattered.  Sephiroth said I wouldn’t last past my first match.  Proved him wrong.  Brayden Cruise said I would rather run away from a fight then go looking for one.  I think I proved that asinine thought to be a bit too premature, especially after I proved my worth in the 10 man Battle Royal by throwing over the top rope more established guys like Luzmala and Zach Genesis and whaling away at anybody that came within two feet of me.  I never ran away.  Then TLA thought he had it easy.  He thought he could just throw his own slurs at me and slander at my name and that it was going to be a cakewalk last week.  I proved him wrong.   You know why?  I’m pretty damn tough.  That’s why.  Because this is the land of the elite.  Only the best most successful competitors from all over the world get to be here.  Only the ones with the biggest hearts will stick around.  I am going be a success here in due time.   I will not become extinct.  I am too good in that ring.  I know the ring like the back of my hand.  I have shown I can take a hell of a beating.  So no I don’t think I will be mutilated either.  Loss of Autonomy?  Never going to happen.  Not here.  Not me. FORGET IT!  Separation?  Like I have explained already.  I am too driven to be successful here to ever let separation become an issue.  You will never see me walk away from this sport.  Not on anyone’s terms but my own.  Of course that will only happen after I have achieved my goals here.  Ego-death?  That can only happen if I was truly a quitter.  Guess what?   I never quit.  Just like my opponent will come to find out this week.  I JUST DON’T QUIT!!!  There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me. I am the perfect blend of old school wrestling and new school wrestling which in turn makes me the best most well-oiled wrestling machine to grace the EAW.  So Merek?  What about you?  What are you going to try to say to talk down to me?  To try and seem intimidating?  Hmm?  What are you going to bring to the table that would even remotely suggest for a second that I should fear you?  Cause I can assure you The Rex Master will be no cake walk for you.  I won’t be your punching bag and I won’t concede fear to you.  I concede fear to no man.  I will look forward to your promo, and more importantly to stepping into the ring with you on Showdown.  Ta ta for now loser. 

***SCENE ENDS***
Azumi Goto
Post January 19th 2016, 2:43 pm by Azumi Goto
Exclusive footage after Battleground.

Azumi is backstage with that same ruthless look that she had during her match against Vanessa. She now give sickening smile as if she's still in the mood of hurting someone.

Azumi: Damn that referee! I wanted to put her out of misery. This is the moment I wanted but no that dumb ass of a referee wanted to screw me over and now my next opponents. I don't care who you are or what's your background story because all that matters is that you're going to be losing me.

Azumi walks up to the camera with her ruthless look.

Azumi: Vanessa and Sheridan were the examples of what will happen when you piss me off. Seeing those two getting destroyed by my hands, should prove to the division that I'm the real deal.

Azumi: A message to the division. Don't care if you like me or you hate me in the end you will respect me. You bitches want aggression, you're going to fucking get it and then you'll realize  that I'm the most dangerous woman alive.

Azumi walks away but camera the spots a doll mask hanged up on that wall. What does it mean? The camera now fades to black.
Thomas Minns
Post January 19th 2016, 12:36 pm by Thomas Minns
Development Promo
Washington DC, USA
Power to the People

(The scene opens up at the gate outside of the White House in Washington D.C. We see a group of protesters outside the gate, they are chanting at the White House in order to get their attention. Out of nowhere, we see Thomas Minns pushing towards the front of the crowd. He finally reaches the front of the crowd. He is wearing a very sleek, black armani suit. He also have a megaphone in his hand, he turns around towards the crowd and begins to talk to them all)

Thomas Minns: Today, we are here to protest a very important issue. Today, we are going to make our feelings known to the most important man in the entire world. Barack Obama deserves to know about this issue at hand. As soon as he is alerted about this issue, I am sure that he will put at end to this travesty and make us all sleep better at night. I can't solve this issue by myself, I ask for the help of the people. I need the support and backing of every single person in this crowd. This is your chance to stand up and be counted. This is your chance to make a difference in society. This is your chance to make a change. With that, I say....DOWN WITH XAVIERRRR!!!

Crowd: BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Thomas Minns: NO GUYS, THAT'S NOT IT, IT'S DOWN WITH XAVIER!

Thomas Minns: DOWN WITH XAVIER!

Thomas Minns: DOWN WITH XAVIER!

(A news van then suddenly pulls up behind the crowd, the van has “CNN News” labelled over it. A camera crew comes flooding out of the van with all of their equipment before setting it up in front of the White House. There is a reporter there too and he begins to speak to the camera)

Reporter: Good morning, America. I am Jim Acosta, your CNN senior White House correspondent. As always, I am at the White House today. However, today isn't your normal presidential press conferences or it isn't a visit by a head of states. Today, we are covering a protest that has been troubling America for the past year. Today, we are looking at the Black Lives Matter campaign as protesters have today reached the White House. We've seen this protesters in Chicago, in New York, in Baltimore and today they are here in Washington D.C. They want their voice to be heard by the President of this great country and what better place to bring the issue that his front door step. You can see-

(We then see Thomas Minns pop up in the back of the camera shot, he looks very intrigued and cuts Jim Acosta off.

Thomas Minns: Ehem.

Jim Acosta: Hello, sir. What do you want?

Thomas Minns: I think that you will find that there is a far more pressing and important issue at hand than this pathetic Black Lives Matter campaign. I do think you'll find that the protesters here aren't actually protesting that, they are protesting something far far different.

Jim Acosta: Is that so? We at CNN pride ourselves in our research and checks, we cross check our evidence to make sure that what we are reporting on is not fabricated news. What exactly do you think they're protesting about?

Thomas Minns: Isn't it obvious? They're obviously protesting about the disgusting injustice that involves Xavier Williams. They are supporting the Down With Xavier campaign, hashtag that one right now. They know about the heinous acts that Xavier Williams partakes in every single week and like myself, they are determined to bring him to justice. It's about time that this man is given what is coming to him, I am delighted that so many people are joining me in my campaign against this vile man.

Jim Acosta: What on earth are you talking about? This protest is about the Black Lives Matter campaign, who is Xavier Williams?

Thomas Minns: That's the problem, right there. For far too long we've kept this man's disgusting acts confided within our walls for far too long. It's my duty to bring this man's acts to light and to the public eye. The public deserve to know about this man so that they are able to protect themselves. This news station needs an agenda against Xavier Williams, we need to alert the people about exactly what they're dealing with.

Jim Acosta: This sounds serious, please alert us all about this Xavier Williams fellow. I think people deserve to know about this man.

Thomas Minns: Xavier Williams is a vile human being. Last week on Showdown, Xavier Williams committed a nefarious crime. Xavier Williams attacked an innocent man. Xavier Williams violated Elite Answers Wrestling policy. Every single person watching this needs to listen carefully to me. We're live on CNN, this is the perfect platform for me to spread my message to the people. Xavier Williams attacked a man that isn't a professional wrestler. Albert Hitchman is a man employed by Elite Answers Wrestling as a manager, he isn't employed to be a wrestler. Under absolutely no circumstances should a professional wrestler signed to EAW be able to put their hands on an EAW employee that is not a wrestler. That goes against EAW policy and I demand that Xavier Williams is punished for his actions.

Jim Acosta: Are you saying that Xavier Williams committed assault?

Thomas Minns: I would go much further than that. Xavier commited unspeakable acts of aggression towards Albert Hitchman. I find it a disgrace that the higher ups in EAW have failed to do anything about it. I've tried to keep it within the company but it deserves to go much further than this. Amid the power struggle that has been taking place in EAW, I think this has led the management team to forget about their external duties. Elite Answers Wrestling is a publicly traded company, we have assets and liabilities that we need to protect. Elite Answers Wrestling has a reputation to uphold and employing thugs like Xavier Williams is just going to damage the reputation and refute EAW's claims as the best wrestling company in the world. There was obviously external factors that played a part in Extreme Answers Wrestling changing to Elite Answers Wrestling. The company wanted to appear more socially friendly and better for potential investors. You know what will drive potential investors from EAW? Employing people that breach the rules of their contract and failure to punish them for exactly that. Retrospectivie action needs to be taken, right now. Everyone needs to take my message on board and make a change.

(Thomas Minns walks away from the camera as Jim Acosta is lost for words. Thomas Minns walks back to the front of the protest and begins to chant on the megaphone once again. The camera then fades to black)
Tsar
Post January 19th 2016, 12:14 pm by Tsar
My name is Vincent Anton Edvin. But I'm known all around the world as American Tiger. I've mauled my way to the top of the food chain. 

What's the meaning of struggle? I think I would know best. I've been struggling since I was 8 years old. Fighting since I was 8 years old. Winning since I was 8 years old. But there's one thing that's different about me. I don't give a shit about the past. I'm here for the future. I don't care that I never had a father, or that my mother was a jobless drunk, or that my only brother was murdered. I don't care. What I care about, is pain...and money. I've been described as a mercenary, but I know that I am a man with nothing to lose, and everything to gain. I'll gain the money and power that comes with becoming the head of the ship, here in EAW. The world only remembers the rich. They only remember the ones who made a lot. Bought a lot. Sold a lot. Owned a lot. Some make their money, behind a computer screen. I make my money inflicting pain. I've risen out of the ashes of my child hood. And now I'm here to win everything.

I'm for hire. I'll go to the depths of hell, for the right price. Some people ask me, why I do this. Because, the things I've done, seen and said; there's no place in heaven for a monster like me. The only home this man knows, is hell. I know my flesh will burn for an eternity, and I don't give a damn. I've sold my soul, to satan. I'm satan's standing warrior. I do what is necessary for me to succeed. No one, not even the leaders of this world and their standing armies will stop this man. I'm a tank. I'm Satan's Standing Warrior. I'm the King of the Wild. I know no boundaries. 

This is my fair warning, to everyone. I'm hungry for a fight. I'm hungry to show what the American Tiger, can do...for the right price.
Stark
Post January 19th 2016, 11:12 am by Stark
                Donny Diamond. Let’s talk about wasted potential huh? Years in this federation and your greatest accomplishment was that sorry excuse of a tag team with The Nas. But then was there any potential at all Donny? Tell me how, being in this fed with the time you’ve spent here, you have accounted for nothing? Or have you won something with such irrelevancy that I passed it over? Either way, you’re nothing to fret for. I couldn’t have gotten a more perfect return match.

Oh wait. I could have. Because that fraud Clark Duncan still holds that New Breed Championship, and that title is rightfully MINE. Sure I lost it, and sure I’ve come to peace with that, but I never got my rematch and I’m not going to settle until I’m compensated. But you know what actually; I’m done on that end. Let Clark Duncan hold that championship, and let him hold it tight, because that’s the best people like him will get. I know here on Dynasty I’m going to achieve much more. Who’s the champ here, Tig Kelly? Who the fuck is that? It doesn’t matter really.

I’m coming for that title. And maybe not anytime soon, but eventually I’ll have worked my way up there. You see the current EAW Champion Jamie O’Hara right? I’ve beaten him. I ended that legendary New Breed Championship reign of his. And if I was the dragon slayer in that tale, then men like Tig Kelly are nothing but sheep I’ll rip apart with my bare hands.

Now back to Donny Diamond. Funny, how I can say these things and mean them right? Not that anyone would take me seriously of course, but to be frank no one took me seriously around this time last year either, and what did I do? Go on a 3 month roll where I demolished the midcard of Showdown before dethroning Jamie O’Hara. What have you done Mr. Self-High Five Guy? Sit there, and clap your hands together like the fucking monkey with cymbals you are? There’s no rebuttal you can give, no chance you’ll even come close to me on the mic this week Donny, because I’m back and I’m better than ever.

The Stark that had the one of the best rookie debuts in EAW history is back with a major fucking upgrade baby. No more smiles and high-fives to the crowd, no more masks and capes. I mean business now. And business is going to be kicking your ass all over the ring on Saturday, and standing over your downed body looking out at the endless horizon that will be my future as one of the greatest superstars to have ever existed in EAW.
Post January 19th 2016, 6:41 am by Guest
From the moment that I took my first steps through the doors of Elite Answers Wrestling I was a man that was said to have an endless amount of potential; I was said to have the ability to become one of the greatest names that this business had to offer.  I was taught to believe that the words that came from the mouth of Albert Hitchman were made of gold, and that if I were to ignore the things that I was told that I was nothing more than foolish. I was told the hardest thing to do in this business is to succeed in a company like Elite Answers Wrestling; the countless names that had fallen before the rest of the world knew my name – Johnny Ventura, Troy Conway, Chris Hessian and Moonlight Predator couldn’t have been better examples that failure was an extreme possibility because they were seen in the same light that I was. I look back at the things that I’ve done throughout my career – the mistakes that I’ve made and the success that I’ve garnered throughout the two and a half years that I’ve been in this company, and as cliché as it may sound, I wouldn’t change any of it. I turned my back on everything that I believed in; I had to turn my back on every single one of my morals to side with Dark Demon and the rest of his council, but it gave me the opportunity to pick at the brain of the man that had the chance to hold the World Heavyweight Championship for eight months. If I was given the opportunity to stop myself from almost kicking Dark Demon’s teeth down his throat at Pain for Pride Seven, I wouldn’t because it gave me the opportunity to prove that I deserved to stand at the top of this company by taking out the man that was meant to end my career. If I was in the position that I was after falling at the feet of Lucian Black at Reckless Wiring just under a year ago at Reckless Wiring, I would still sell my soul to Zack Crash because it gave me the opportunity to grasp onto the one thing that I knew deserved to hang from my shoulder; that everything that I had done throughout the year and a half in Elite Answers Wrestling had proven that I was more than fitting to lead this company into a grander future than some had thought possible – to prove that I was without question, the BEST wrestler on this planet.

You see, I have to ask – Vic Vendetta, would change the things that you’ve done throughout your career?

Live without regret – you only live once! They’re codes that some people may live by but, regret isn’t something that you can ignore as easily as some may believe. Whether you were the young upstart that the world began the support or the remorseless monster that we see now – the one thing that you’ve been trying to grasp onto for years has always been just out of your reach. You see, the first time that the two of us crossed paths was in the match that I got my first real break in this company. While I was grasping onto the Cash in the Vault briefcase, you were cashing in the 24/7 contract to rip the Interwire Championship out of the grasp of Norman Hellion. The world thought that Vic Vendetta was finally about to grasp onto the things that they’ve always thought that he was destined for, but as time slowly began to pass us by, the world began the realise that while you may have had that championship in your possession, nothing had really changed. You quickly fell back behind the pecking order of your family, but instead of it being behind your cousin, Robert Vendetta, you stood behind his son. You lost the Interwire Championship to a man that amounted to a mere portion of what he could have, and slowly began to move back into the shadow that you once stood in – the irrelatively that has haunted your career while those that have stood around you succeeded. While some believe in being proud of their family’s achievements, you definitely must have been green-eyed at the fact that Ares stands tall as the leader of the Vendetta name. All the while the man that has scratched and clawed; fought tooth and nail to attempt to get into the position that he believes wholeheartedly deserves to stand in has yet to gain his just desserts. But Vic, when it really comes down to it, King of Elite was your greatest opportunity to finally grasp onto the crown that your family made famous. You finally had the chance to take a seat on the throne that Robert sat on – twice. YOU FINALLY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GRASP ONTO THE VENDETTA HOLY GRAIL… but, like most things in your career, you let it all fall through the cracks between your fingers. What happens now, Vic? This is your year! This is the year that Vic Vendetta finally climbs to the top of the mountain and grasps onto the crown jewel of Elite Answers Wrestling! This is the year that Victor Vendetta takes that giant step out of the shadow that the rest of his family casts over him and becomes his own man! I’m almost positive that that’s going to be the overall plan – we’re forced to hear it from almost everybody as this time of year passes us by. What makes you different to all the other names, Vic? What makes Victor Vendetta the man that going to turn that plan into a reality, because if we’re given what we’ve seen over the past few years… I’m certainly not going to get my hopes up. But, with that being said, I’m more than glad to knock that same man back down. You see, while you may have failed against Aren Mstislav last week, my friend – I’m not that man. I’m better.
Florida Man
Post January 18th 2016, 11:36 pm by Florida Man
Well, you might be wondering why I did what I did.

I tried. I really did. I tried to be a nice guy, be friendly, be respectful, and where did it get me? Absolutely nowhere. I was consistently over looked, doubted, and thought of as an opening match guy. I was never going to get anywhere in EAW, being the smiling good guy, who high fives the fans on his way to the ring and follows the rules.

So to the people who liked that shtick, sorry, but that Daniel Marshall is dead. He's gone, and he is never going to come back. From now on, I'm going to do what I want, how I want, and whenever I want, and there's not a damn thing anyone can say that will change my mind. So, if you have a problem with how I conduct myself from now on, don't waste your time on me, go bitch to someone who gives a fuck.

Now, onto The Nas. You come back, after eight months of being away, and you jut demand a title shot? It doesn't work like that asshole, you have to work your way to the top like the rest of us. I find it funny, that you come back and immediately demand a title shot, but when I point out that you have to work for it, I'm the asshole. That really just goes to show how lazy you are Nas. You don't want to do any of the actual WORK associated with getting a title, you just want one immediately. What an entitled piece of shit you are.

Nas, you are nothing but a never-was loser who thinks that based on some semblance of popularity that you an just waltz right in and get a title shot, but that's all going to go down the drain this Sunday, when I leave you lying in the middle of the ring. You see Nas, now that I have this new lease on life, I don't give a shit about being respectful to my opponent, ad I will not hesitate you be extra brutal in our match. You think this is going to be a big come back for you?

Sorry pal, but this isn't about you, it's about me. I am the one with something to prove here. Not that me kicking your ass will throw me into contention for the Wold Championship or whatever, but what it's going to do, is show the world what I can do when I don't have any reservation about harming my opponents. It'll show just how dangerous I can be when I couldn't care less about the rules.
Regulator
Post January 18th 2016, 9:16 pm by Regulator
Let’s get one thing straight Mr. Carlos Rosso….the only person that’s going to get their ass kicked is yours! I’ll be damned if you try to make a mockery of me by flaunting the facts that you’re willing to take a whole bunch of DUDES out to a bar after you think you’re going to “whoop my ass”. See the play on words there my brother? The last thing you need to be worrying about is going to take shots of Jack Daniels after I kick your ass! You got life messed up to the upmost high. You’ve looked like a damn fool since you’ve been back in the ring in EAW. I’ve been hearing the snickering about how pathetic you look by begging for title shots and how all you do is kiss ass to try and get to the top? I’m at a point now where I’d rather keep things short and sweet. And that’s only because Talk is cheap. You’re nothing more than a trader. We had potential to go deep into the tag team division and even become champions…but you’re ego to the best of you. I finally have the chance to step In the ring with you and give you the ass whooping you’ve been asking for, for a while.

*Regulator gets a call from Superman*
Regulator: Supe, what’s going on my brother?
Superman: Nothing much man, just thought I’d check in to see how things are going. I know you texted me about your up and coming match with Carlos last night but I was sleep. I decided to call you because I have no earthly idea why it would make any sense to step in the ring with such a bum.

Regulator: I said the same thing. But this isn’t the first time that EAW officials have called me out to take out the trash. Carlos needs to be rid of his presences here in EAW. He’s just another mouth to feed as far as giving someone a check who doesn’t deserve it.

Superman: I remember when I was in EAW…even though it was for a short stint. Carlos didn’t have a pot to piss In then and I’m sure it’s the same way now

Regulator: Why would it be a difference now? It’s been a decade since we’ve all known eachother and honestly, even with the absence I took from the ring, there isn’t much to talk about when it comes to Carlos Rosso. I respect the fact that he’s been active during the years I was away, even though he still hasn’t accomplished much but that doesn’t change the fact that he stands not a chance in hell against me, especially now since I feel the best I’ve felt in years

Superman: I’m sure that’s the case Reg but for now, I have to go handle some business. I’m sure we can link up later this week and head to a bar or something

Regulator: Most def. Be easy my brother. *Regulator hangs up the phone*

Regulator: The way I’m feeling right about now…I might come down to the ring with a bottle in my hand just so I can bust it across the top of your head once I kick your ass. I was always told not to create enemies of a man who runs with a mob. Obviously that isn’t the case with you since you felt the need to try and call me out. It’s no secret that we have a slight bit of history, being that you cowarded out on me a few months ago when we competed for a chance face off for the tag championships. More power to you this up and coming Dynasty…you’re going to need it. I’m ready to go toe to toe…with a hoe. That’s exactly what you are.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next