Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

Cameron Ella Ava
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post February 1st 2016, 10:58 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

It’s crazy how everything can change in the span of two months. About two months ago, I rid EAW of Chuck Scene a week after he lost the Interwire Championship at Showdown: Redemption. I proved to everyone that me winning the title from such a ruthless man was not a fluke and that witnessing a woman, who was about a hundred pounds lighter than him beat him for the gold was something that EVERYONE should get used to seeing. I made all of his hard work do down the drain on November 7, 2015. To me, I actually sympathized Chuck. He had all of his sights set on beating me and proving that I was nothing more than a “women’s right activists” who needed to have her mouth shut. He was so desperate to get the upper hand in our little rivalry, but not one time did he. Week after week, I managed to pull one over him. Dressing as cameraman, standing on aprons to distract him from his match—I managed to beat the manipulator at his own game and sadly, it was easy to do so because Chuck may have gotten the upper hand with Eris LeCava, but he learned a little too late that what took to beat Eris was not going to work on me. Mind games do not phase me out or throw me off guard. What happened in King of Elite did throw me off guard. When it comes to EAW, no one is ever gone forever. The two months that Chuck were not lurking around the locker rooms must have been the best two months ever, especially for the Vixens Division, but it was pretty stupid to go after me. Not only did I beat him not once, but twice but I took his title along with his career.

I haven’t forgotten about that and Chuck should not have forgotten that, but what I haven’t forgotten is that I have another match with my title on the line. What separates Mexican Samurai from Jason Cage, Brayden Cruise, TLA, and especially Chuck is that Mexi’s has a real shot of taking the Interwire Championship away from me. When I first saw that I was going to be facing him on Showdown this week, I was excited because he was on the list of guys that I have been dying to get in the ring with. Then, I realized that I am going to be in the ring with the same man that made Dark Demon pass out during the MMA match at King of Elite. Mexi is the first man to beat Demon and made him look like a little bitch. I was rooting on for Mexican Samurai to finally beat Dark Demon and avenge all those people that happened to be victims of Demon’s rampage like the Heart Break Boy, Diamond Cage and even his father. When approaching King of Elite, Mexi had all of the pressure in the world in his mind. At Road to Redemption, Mexi could not get the job done. All it took was one rail road spike to the head and it was all done. Mexican Samurai spent weeks in the hospital while Demon became a bigger joke than he already was—I mean, it’s such a disgrace that he’s the longest reigning Hall of Fame Champion in history. Unlike him, I defended that title against ANY competitors! If a midget dressed as Jesus answered one of my open challenges, I would have still fought him, but he’s not a real challenge compare to what Mexican Samurai is capable of. Mexican Samurai is the type of competition that I’d kill to have and now, I finally get him.

First and furthermost, congrats on your victory, Mexi. Sure, it may not matter, but anyone that makes Demon look like a joke is a decent person in my book. As of right now, you must be on cloud nine. You have finally conquered the obstacle that you’ve been wanting to conquer for months and it paid off in the end. You’re probably a lot richer than you were before and that’s good for a money hungry person like yourself. I could see the determination in your eyes and I knew never to doubt you for a second. Your story of how you conquered the monster Dark Demon after he told you constantly that you were not good enough to face him is quite beautiful. You see, it may have that slow beginning as you were trying and trying to get a match against Demon, but he kept saying no. Then, you get to the middle that sets everything to place—you finally get your match against Demon and BAM! You get sent to the hospital. Everything goes down in the story when you are watching Showdown for several weeks while lying in a hospital bed, anticipating the day where you are medically cleared to wrestle again. Oh boy! When you did return, you showed Demon that you were taking no prisoners with Bryce Dean! I’m just amazed that in the end, all it took for you was two rounds for Demon to lose. I swear, that loser went on and on about his MMA background, but he didn’t even stand a chance against you. I could see why you automatically got a shot at the Interwire Championship. It wasn’t because you called me out in the center of the ring like Jason Cage or TLA. It wasn’t because you had back up to help you win a battle royal like Brayden Cruise. It was because you defeated Dark Demon and that opened a door of a lot of opportunities for you.

I am someone who knows what being associated with Demon can do for your career. As much as I hate that cunt, he was one of the people who helped me become the woman that I am today. When he was chairman, he was one of the people who had faith on me to carry a division. He is one of the reasons why I am in the Hall of Fame because he believed in what I can do in the wrestling ring. He helped me become one of the highest demanded Vixens that EAW has and this could explain why people want to face me. For some reasons, it can be because they think it is going to be simple to get a victory over me because I am a female. It can be because I can make guys get a reaction from the crowd. You have seen it over and over with the likes of Scott Diamond, Jaywalker and Chuck Scene. If one of those men began to beat my ass around the arena, the crowd boos. The crowd gets pissed and they rally over me to make a comeback to win the match. This little scenario kind of reminds me of your rivalry with Demon. Demon was the douchebag who everyone booed and people were cheering for you to defeat him. I know that I was and when Demon lost, I went crazy backstage because karma is a fucking bitch and Demon got what he deserved. Mexi, we are the people that makes the crowd want to cheer for us. People want to see us succeed and this match might be heartbreaking to see because they both want us to succeed and the fact that you are going to be in the long list of people I have already defeated is going to break the crowd’s hearts even more.

Let me just get this statement out of the window: I am not Dark Demon. I am not going to stoop so low because I am not afraid of competition. When I say that I fight ALL challengers, do you think that is just something to say? No, I fucking mean it! I am not like Demon; I will fight all challengers with the best of my abilities. I am not going to rip off the fans by fighting people that are a waste of my time. I’m not going to be an idiot and attack your father. I am going to give you the best fight you’ve ever had in your entire EAW career and I am going to give you a reason to fight. As of right now, I don’t have an issue with you. I think you’re fucking talented, but you need to remember that you are standing in the ring against me. You’re standing in the ring with a future EAW Champion. You’re standing in the ring with the current reigning and DEFENDING EAW Interwire Champion! I should be used to defending the title every now and then, but I’m not. Odds are, I will never be used to the feeling of having weekly title defenses and I am alright with that. I am a woman, who likes to be kept on her toes. It excites me when I have a new opponent to defend my title to. Mexi, when I enter the ring, I won’t sympathize you. I am going to do whatever it takes to retain my title and continue defending my title against anyone who wants a shot. Maybe, it be against TLA. I know how I wanted to fight him at King of Elite before Chuck Scene attacked me from behind. Maybe, it will be against Chuck because the only reason I want him to be rehired is so I can beat the living shit out of that sexist pig. Mexi, you promised everyone that you will beat Dark Demon at King of Elite and you kept your word; I’m afraid that this word is one you will not back up and I’ll promise that.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post February 1st 2016, 10:50 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Character Promo

"Aftermath"

(Cloud is walking through an all familiar graveyard. Wondering to herself how she got here, she walks up to a grave she's visited numerous times: the grave of Michael Hunter, the man who brought her into wrestling.)

Cloud: What am I doing here?

???: This is the setting for the darkest point in your life...

(Cloud turns her head and sees Luzmala sitting on a gravestone.)

Cloud: (screams) What the hell man!?

Luzmala: Relax Matsuda. I am not the Luzmala you know but a representative of your unconquered fears. I am the thing that still goes bump into your good night.

Cloud: Hmph.

???: And I am what you need to be to conquer those fears...

(Cloud turns around and sees herself but dressed dramatically more different than she is. This 'other' Cloud is dressed in a school girl-like checkered outfit with a significant amount of makeup on her face.)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 1437573952_Jade%20TNA

Cloud: (brow raised) Uh...que?

Other Cloud: (grins) Surprised? Let's just say I'm a bit more...unchained than you are...

Cloud: Okay I'm a little freaked out.

???: Why? There was a time where you did anything to win...

(Cloud looks behind her and sees a slightly younger version of herself wearing a tight black dress.)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Latest?cb=20140829031145

Cloud: Let me guess- Mia Matsuda during my time as a valet.

Mia: The one and only. I may have been a valet, but I ensured that the Entourage stayed undefeated for nearly a year!

Cloud: While putting up with The Prince's sexism and verbal abuse!

Mia: Sacrifices must be made for the security of victory.

Other Cloud: And besides you became me in order to dismantle the Entourage.

Cloud: (laughs) I'm so sorry but I would never be caught in that...though it does have its appeal...

Other Cloud: Uh huh just like you thought you couldn't possibly beat Excellent Greg. But you win the match with a sunset flip powerbomb off a ladder and into a table. He's more than twice your size. That's why your tryhard ass gets on my nerves. I would have eaten Luzmala for breakfast. I would have pulled out his heart if he dared laid a hand on me!

Cloud: ...

Other Cloud: You're quiet about it because you know its true.

Mia: (arms folded) When did you become such a pussy?

Luzmala: I have an idea if this place is any indication.

(Cloud stares at Michael Hunter's grave for a moment.)

I wanted to be like him...

(There's a long moment of silence. "Still the One" starts playing in the background. There's an awkward moment of silence before Mia finally speaks.)

Mia: You might want to get that, Cloud. I think it's for you.

Luzmala: This is not over.

(Cloud wakes up to find herself still curled up into a ball. She stands up awkwardly, trying to stretch her sore limbs. She picks up her phone and sees that it's Cailin. She answers and puts it to her ear.)

Cloud: Hey Cai.

Cailin: I may sound like a broken record...but is everything okay?

She pities you.

Cloud: (holding her head) I-I I'm fine...I think. I'm still sore from last night.

Cailin: Oh. Listen I-

Cloud: It's okay you don't have-

Cailin: -No I want to. You should not be ashamed of your performance last night. For all intents and purposes you should have walked out the Vixens Champion.

She's pulling your chain.

Cloud: (sighs) Uh..what has happened has happened. The only thing I can do now is to keep fighting.

Cailin: That's the spirit. If I get my hands on Haruna I'll-

She's stealing your glory.

Cloud: J-just shut up!

Cailin: Huh? Did I say something wrong?

Cloud: (panics) No you didn't! I'm just...I wasn't talking about you...

Cailin: Uh ok...maybe you should get some rest?

Cloud: Yeah. That sounds like a good idea.

Liar.

Cailin: Well take care. Call me later when you get up okay?

Cloud: Sure.

Liar.

Cailin: Okay. Cloud?

Cloud: Yeah?

Cailin: You know...I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Don't pull a Haruna and push everyone away.

I'm nothing like her.

Cloud: I won't Cai...I promise.

Liar.

(Cloud hangs up before Cailin could reply. She puts down the phone and begins undressing until she's in her underwear. She closes her eyes for a moment and imagine Haruna's false smile before she delivered the kick heard around the world. Cloud drops to the floor and starts doing push-ups.)

Cloud: (mutters) One...two...three...

That a girl...
Angela Salveti
Post February 1st 2016, 11:43 am by Angela Salveti
[Where did Ariana go?] 
(OOC: Just General Promo not match related)

Sitting before a camera I push record on the button doing a small message for EAW regarding info. I write on the top of the video “Where did Ariana go?” As I was done I took a seat and cleared my breath.
Alright so many of you don't know that a Vixen named Ariana Lopez was my cousin and she disappeared off the grid of the company. Well it seems Ariana had a break down, she snapped and fell apart to say the least. She quit wrestling and even left the states going over to Europe to just focus on modeling having some how lost her drive. But the thing is that I myself am related to Ariana she is my one of my cousins. You see my Grandpa was married to her mom's mother. Which in turn makes Ariana my cousin but I was told to read a few things by Ariana before she took off. I guess the main thing is to EAW is that she is sorry she bailed leaving nothing but bad blood behind. Now I didn't clear this message with management but I have to do this regardless if they think it is okay or not. The truth is I joined to fill a void in the roster too, but let me continue. Ariana also wanted to send an apology to Haruna even if it is half heart attempt to bury whatever went on between you two. Then there is Cloud, I have to say this Cloud if you are listening. Ariana is sorry that she left, she is sorry that she broke your heart. The truth is she didn't know what to do because she cared about you but having lost so much in her life and the constant mood swings of her personality it wasn't safe for her. Ariana told me to tell you that she will always love who you are and she will always care. But the reality is she didn't want to stay and hurt you through emotions. She chose to run so you could be mad at her. I guess that is all she really had to say because the last message states how she was unfairly booked which I highly doubt she kind of could be a bitch I won't lie there. But my cousin went off grid she just gave me a letter and said she was cutting ties from technology to the US and staying over that way. I can't fix things for whatever you had with her Cloud I could just be lucky enough if I ever found something like that but well let's face I truth is I've been single for the last four years because yeah I don't know. So Haruna and Cloud sorry you dealt with the crazy side of my family but much love as a new sister to your division from myself.”

With that I stop the recording looking down between my fingers at the letter seeing as how my family was strange I crumpled up the paper and tossed it aside the memory that was Ariana didn't matter. I had hoped she would've stayed to show me the ropes but so far as it were I was doing everything alone.
『zakkii』
Post February 1st 2016, 10:27 am by 『zakkii』
Scene opens in the shower room as we see Haruna Sakazaki is under the water hose, letting the water flowing down her hair and body. Haruna's hand is leaning against the wall and her head looks empty to think about what she has done in King of Elite PPV.

"Am I actually doing the right thing?"

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 19-805x500

Scene slowly moves somewhere back in Japan, the view of one temple and Shinto shrine up the hill draws beautifully. We then see Haruna and her best friend Jade arrive at the temple.

Haruna Sakazaki: This shrine....

Jade Knight: Yes, Haruna! This is the shrine that you brought me for the first time. You said that if we pray in this place and take the charm randomly, you will be blessed by good luck. I always remember it. Now, let's try it again!

Haruna Sakazaki: Alright then...

Haruna and Jade then goes to the shrine to begin praying. They share few coins as a charity to be thrown to the shrine. As they are throwing the coins, they begin to stick both of their hands together and begin praying. After a moment of silence, They are done prayins.

Jade Knight: Alright, done! now it's the time. Let's pick our charm.

Jade is the first one to pick up the charm beside the shrine. As she lets out, she shows a piece of letter and it written "Extremely good luck" written in Japanese.

Jade Knight: Oh yess.... I got a very good luck charm again! I am very lucky. I got this charm two times in a row. So, what do you got, Haruna?

Haruna seems curious with the charm who she will get. After she gets the charm, she opens it.

Haruna Sakazaki: Oh... I, uhh.... I got.....

Haruna's expression suddenly changes. It seems she doesn't get any quite good charm.

Jade Knight: You got.... what?

Haruna Sakazaki: I got... a good luck. I think that's enough.

Haruna tries to smile, trying to cover the expression as best as she could. Haruna is not good at hiding her feelings, that's why Jade looks at her with suspicious eyes.

Jade Knight: No.... your face said otherwise. The first time you take me here, you also showed the exact same expression to me. I know you're lying, Haruna!

Haruna Sakazaki: N-No, I'm not.... I have a good luck.

Jade still doesn't believe what she said.

Jade Knight: Show me!

She then grabs Haruna's hand and tries to take the charm forcibly while Haruna tries to resist.

Jade Knight: Come on, show me....

Haruna Sakazaki: No.... Let it go! Let it go, Jade! I told you it was a good luck. Why don't you believe me? Kyaaahh~~

It seems that Jade's power is much bigger, making Haruna thrown down to the ground. Jade then takes hers and compares it. She was right, something's wrong with her charm.

Jade Knight: this charm..... this is the opposite of my charm, right?

Haruna is somehow not responding.

Jade Knight: Answer me, Haruna!! Why did you lie to me?

Haruna Sakazaki: Because, I... I....

Finally, there's some words let out from her mouth.

Haruna Sakazaki: I was the "Joker" of my family clan, Jade! My entire family blessed with all natural talents, blessed with skills, everyone.... except me, Jade! Everytime I try, Everytime I'm going to change my fate, It will always ended up to be the same thing. Bad things always come to me every single year. I lost in the woods, I've been sexually harassed, I've being kidnapped, I failed to be an idol so many times. Yes, Jade..... that charm summarized my life. I have an extremely bad luck. Now the curse still continues. I decided to end my life but bad luck keeps coming at me, I even failed to kill myself. I don't know what to do... there's a lot of bad things happened and I'm exactly sure it will keep coming. I'm scared, Jade!

Jade Knight: Get up, Haruna!

Haruna tries to do what her best friend said. After she gets back on her feet, Jade is unexpectedly punching Haruna until she goes down again and flowing some blood on her nose.

Haruna Sakazaki: Wh-what was that for?

Jade Knight: That is just a reminder that you are such a pathetic young lady! Do you always this pathetic when you are away from me, huh? I don't care if you always have bad luck wrapping your life. Destiny is cruel, Haruna! You can't be too nice to this cruel fate in front of you, you are just like that you keep accepting these bad luck and letting it slowly destroying your body and soul. Let's see this for example..... Your partner left you while a giant manhandling you, making you injured and left you out while she looks so happy with her friends..... and you forgive her? also, I never heard you are talking about Tarah Nova again.... don't tell me that you are also already forgive her. You are a great person, Haruna! You have a blazing fighting spirit inside you. But you are just being nice to your own life. You let people stomps on you as their footsteps but yet you are still forgive them and blaming yourself. Life is not nice, Haruna! It will never be nice.

Haruna Sakazaki: Wh-what should I do, then?

Jade approaches her then offering her hand to Haruna. Haruna looks like she's crying because of the confusion of the path she's about to do.

Jade Knight: You have the most shining light in your heart. Nobody can match your light. But you can't just fight with it only. If they are mean to you, You can't fight them with only your light. Somehow, you have to teach them a lesson of not messing around with you. Show them that beneath the light, you are also a dangerous fighter. Show the dark side of you, even only a bit of it. To be a hero is not just fighting with your light. A hero is the one who can control the light and the shadow at the same time to make it balance. Just whatever bad things come into you, don't accept it, fight it!

Haruna Sakazaki: But I....

Jade Knight: Haruna, you can forget our mission to get on top of the mountain together. I don't care about it anymore.... I only care about you right now. It's all about you and all you need to do before you can get on top of the mountain, you have to overcome all of your fear first. You fear that bad luck keeps coming on you, I can feel it. That will be your mission. Fight those bad lucks before you fight your opponent. If you don't have any pride with you, take it from the others if it's necessary. Take it from everyone who never use pride in their every fight. Take everything from them and show them that they can't mess around with you. Screw this bad luck! You are not a Joker.... You are an Ace.

Haruna finally reaches out Jade's hand and goes on her feet again. But after that, no more words come from Haruna's mouth. Scene goes back again as the close-up face of Haruna shown, having the water directly flowing on Haruna's short hair.

"I am an Ace.... and yes, this was the right thing to do. I have no choice..."

The scene then finally turns black.
showster26
Post February 1st 2016, 12:20 am by showster26
Dymasty Promo #1

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Vip610

The Scene opens inside AVALON, one of the most popular nightclubs in the Los Angeles area.  It here at his private VIP table that we find EAW's self proclaimed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, surround by his entourage (consisting of his agent Johnny J., as well as several super models) while checks in on his various social media accounts via his smartphone.

Michaels: "Huh, Eclispe Diemos.  Didn't see that one coming."

says Michaels raising his voice over the blaring dance music

Johnny J: "That's great Mark, listen why don't we cut out of here?  We've a couple of busy days coming up this week, and I don't want you running on empty this Friday night."

Michaels ponders the advice of his manager for a moment before turning to the models in his company.

Michaels: "Hmm, do you girls think we should leave all this music, and dancing, and drinks?"

The girls look at each other.  each reads the other's face and knows what their thinking.  They both shake there heads No, before each slips a hand down the open collar of Michael's 'Gregory' style Hugo Boss dress shirt, and begin to massage his chest.  Michaels can't help but to smirk as he replies to his agent.

Michaels: "Women, what can you do?"

Johnny is little irritated by his client's dismissal of his concerns.

Michaels: "Oh before I forget to ask, any word on who my next opponent is?  I only ask because you keep acting like it's someone important."

Johnny: "Well the early report is that you're facing Evan Stark."

Michaels: "Who?"

Johnny (Shouting): "I said Evan Stark!"

Michaels: "Jesus John, you don't have to shout, I heard you the first time..."

A look of embarrassment mixed with annoyance paints Johnny's face

Michael: "... Now lets see, Evan Stark was that guy who was part of EAW, and then when things got too tough he ran back home like a little bitch, that's the guy I'm facing right?"

Johnny: "Well I wouldn't put it like that, but yes that's the guy your facing, and if last week was anything to go by, he might be a bit of a handful."

Michaels: "Really?  who'd he beat?"

Johnny: "Donny Diamond."

Michaels: "That's what has you so up tight?  Listen John, everybody's beaten Donny, hell if I was to get a third grade dodge ball team, and stick them in the ring with Donny, they'd whip his ass.  Call me when he does something that actually counts."

Johnny: "Well he was a former New Breed Champion."

Michaels takes a moment to reflect.

Michaels: "Former Champion huh?  So beating him can only mean good things for me, come that Dynasty Supershow in a few weeks."

Johnny: "I'm willing to bet money it would.  Look Mark this is big..."

Michaels (Fired up): "OH this isn't big, this is huge.  For the first time ever, all my followers in the People's Republic of China, get to see their Hashtag Hero live and in person!  This Friday night, the Beijing National Indoor stadium will be filled to the rafters with my followers, because I'm big in China.  Like literally, People will be pointing and staring at me, be in shear amazement.  They'll be all like 'Oh look at him, he's taller than six feet tall, we   would flee in terror if he wasn't the sexiest man we've ever seen'!  And after the higher ups get a load of just how much the entire Asian Continent loves me, they will have no choice but start giving me my due.  You don't gotta tell me just how big this is John."

Johnny: "So you know exactly why I don't want you to not take this guy seriously.  There's too much that's riding on this tour, not just with Dynasty, but with a a truck load of other ventures.  You do well in the next few weeks, you'll be getting ad deals for even bigger companies, more money from your talk show sponsors, hell you might get a movie out of this.  But a lot of it's ridding on this tour."

Michaels: "Johnny I love you, but not everything is about money.  Sure a lot of it is, and it's also a great way of seeing just how valuable you are to the brand, but I am and always will be, a professional wrestler.  The greatest one to ever lace up a pair of boots.  One whose skills have earned him Millions upon millions of followers across all of social media, who recognize me for what I am. The Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, The Destiny of Dynasty, The brightest burning start that EAW will ever know!  And Evan Stark better start running back home right now if he doesn't want to be know as an international embarrassment, because live on Dynasty, with the attention of the whole world upon me, I got this one hashtag in the bag baby!  

Come this Friday, I'm going to give Evan my own personal welcome back gift, an ass kicking that's going to remind him why he left in the first place, so he better start Picturing THAT!"

Michaels stands up from his spot on the love seat.

Michaels: "Johnny, call an uber, we've got a busy week ahead of us."

With that Michaels walks out of the shot, the girls and Johnny scurry to catch up.

FADE TO BLACK.
Angela Salveti
Post January 31st 2016, 11:32 pm by Angela Salveti
Battleground Promo #2

We take all this time trying to figure out the next step of our lives and no one ever realizes that we are the same way with out careers. We do what we need to and then we just move onto the next part without even thinking about the past really unless we fall and then we use that moment to push us further beyond the means in which we already have. I know that my opponent Serena has no idea about me besides the one match that we had against one another but the same goes for me as well. I am a woman that doesn’t have a lot of words most of the time but I do my best because I know who I am. See I already mentioned before that she has had chances and has failed by what I've heard. Now here she is again with another chance and I am not pushing her out of hatred for whom she is I am pushing her out of the will I have to compete. It is only right that she want to compete just as much because if not what does it really mean to be a champion? The willingness to gain a shot should be just as important for going for the title. Now as women we have been played out as the weaker sex for so long that some people don't even take us seriously. Now me I am a girl that came up doing the extreme and even with my time growing up in Detroit if you aren't tough there you won't be tough anywhere. I just want you to be well aware of the fact that I know how to survive something.

Being in the ring is the best thing we can have because we are allowed to do so much and get away with so much at the same time. It is a home away from home but for me it literally was in my backyard. The matches you can do, the moves you can perform. I delve into knowing the basics since I was a little. While other girls were playing with Barbies or Polly Pockets or whatever other toy has been rehashed several times over I was learning the correct way a move is to connect. I learned my first arm bar when I was five. And other moves as the ages I gained past. Eventually it became a passion, and that set my life up for me. It was handy though because since I grew up with two older brothers I had to learn how to counter them when they decided to wrestle with me. Having two boys as brothers while trying to remain girly enough was hard because they would try to get me to do things with them so I didn't feel left out which I appreciated after the fact.

You see Serena our battle is as much as I had to learn growing up. Each new environment is going to have new challenges and for me facing you is a new experience and a new feat that I am prepared to overcome. Your back story, your life, your beliefs possibly defer from me and could even look to me as a rambling cow constantly saying moo as you don't even care what words purse from my lips. Now while this is the case that stands to reason I will say that I am prepared to show you what I am capable of. You need to find your drive failure is not an option I know that you want a shot and you want gold. But if you let the new girl beat you it is like High School you basically go to the bottom rung of the social ladder unnoticed. See I came here because the Vixens I seen while coming to shows were the kind that don't take attitude and are trying to make the men realize that we are just as good maybe even better. But what part of that are you going to play? Are you going to give me a fight or fall to the new girl like the tag team match? Is the weight of responsibility to much for you?

I'm going to win because you refuse to actually step up and be the woman this division needs. Not hiding my talent and letting myself fall to excuses. You have the ability but I think your passion died somewhere after your debut and now. That is the sad truth to see and for me it is just a mess to realize that I have to be the one to keep crushing your dream. But business is business and I know what I want. Can you open your eyes in time? Or will it be to late for you when the ref counts you down and out like trash to be picked up off the side of the road. If you desire greatness you will find greatness so now you know what I desire and what will be mine. See this shot is not yours because you don't seem to grasp the purity of knowing what you want. Failing and failing is just well failing. You can dress this up any way you want it is probably true you've lost before. But I guess that is to be expected with some second rate Vixen. Until you prove yourself otherwise I won't call you top tier. I look at people I see running doing major things like Cameron or Heart Break Gal, those are top tier Vixens!

You may not look at me and see something amazing but I don't see anything amazing about you either. Untested waters for me in this place unlike you I havent been here before and that says something. It says my opportunity and if you are the woman standing in the way then I will have to remove you by force. See you could look through the past at places that had violence and war that removed things from their path to find achievement. To me this is my war because I will get my gold even if it kills me. The path is never paved with promises but I can sure as hell make an attempt to make a difference in this company from my very first start. With a shot at the gold I can stand out and look to a future of a path paved. You may desire to find the best in hope for your life and you may seek to finally one day live your dream Serena but the truth is that you are no where near there. But we will compete and you will see me testing the waters and I will not lose this time because I have faith in me. Not everything in life is a sure fire win and win solution. Bad things will happen I am just ensuring I am not the woman they happen too.

Let me put it to you this way I know that my first match I the failing was there but ring rust is ring rust but this last match that showed something. That showed promise of what will come now it is on to the next stage even if it is only my third match. The company is eying fresh meet and I fit the bill. Devoured is the company by overbooking people and trying to figure out what talent is available. I am making it perfectly clear that I am always around if needed. See I may not be the top paid but I am careful.

The night is going to bring the both of us back to face one another now I still didn't bother digging up research or information upon whom you are or where you come from. That is mainly because I don't care because you are not as I said top tier at all. See if people don't notice me that is fine I am earning my spot now. I'm a live truth of what you need to be understanding and determined not someone who cowers behind excuses and reasons to cheat. I grew up in Detroit a place where you stabbed someone right up front never in the back. I have talents this company has yet to see. But I will show those in time what you need to do is get prepared and be ready for the stream of determination that I am bringing. Feel that fire in you let it burn I don't want no half ass bitch fighting me I want the masked warrior Serena Ji to have this battle and give her all. I talk down on you because that is how I am. Hate or like me it don't matter but I will make sure you get ended. Either by pin fall or submission the goal is to make you suffer for as long as possible before I swipe the start of my new beginning and your untimely end.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post January 31st 2016, 11:29 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Post-King of Elite Promo

"Call Me"

'Color me your color, baby'

Huh? Color what?

'Color me your car'

Why would I color your car? What the hell?

Color me your color, darling

Mmm. Darling...I wonder what Cailin is-

Male voice: Matsuda! Matsuda! You okay?

Huh? I'm fine I guess...

'I know who you are'

Another male voice: She's breathing. Let's get her to the infirmary!

'Come up off your color chart...'

Infirmary!? Why!? I'm okay! Just a little bit tired...

'I know where you're coming from'

Wait...don't I have a match!? Why am I sleeping!?

'Call me (call me) on the line...'

Call me? Wait this is Eris' song...

Cailin's voice: Cloud!? Cloud you alright!?

Why is Eris' song playing? Did I lose? Wait...where's Haruna!? We were in the...ring...

Cailin: Cloud!

Why are you shouting Cailin?

Aria's voice: Don't worry we'll tell you guys when she comes to.

Aria? What’s going on? Did Haruna attack me?

'...Cover me with kisses baby...'

(Cloud opens her eyes and sees Cailin, Aria, and a medic looking over her. Looking around she sees that she's in an infirmary...again.)

Cloud: Hey...what's...

(The events of the Vixens Championship comes back to Cloud as reality sets in...)

Cloud: Oh.

Cailin: (worried) Y-you okay Cloudy?

Aria: (arms folded) You fought like a champ out there. Until that poor excuse for a friend came out of nowhere! Punk ass bitch...

Cloud: ...

Cailin: (blinks) Cloud...?

Medic: Her vital signs are fine. She just needs to rest. She took quite the beating out there.

Beating huh? I wasn't just beaten...

(Cloud slowly climbs out of the bed. Cailin and Aria tries to stop her but Cloud protests with a glare that made the two vixens take a step back. All they can do is slowly follow Matsuda out in the corridor where the Hunter family is waiting.)

Angela: Stephanie...you okay?

Serenity: She looks pissed yo.

Lauryn: Cloudy! Don't be sad okay?

Cloud: (mutters) I'm sorry kid...

(She passes by the Hunters as she makes her way to the locker room. Aria and Cailin stay close by as she changes into her street clothes. A few minutes later she walks to the parking lot where she gets into her rental car without saying goodbye to either Cailin or Aria who just watch helplessly as their friend leaves.)

She smiled at me...

(Cloud drives onto the main road)

She said she forgave me...

(She drives for a few minutes until she reaches the hotel parking lot.)

She told me to fight my fears...

(Cloud walks into the hotel lobby and takes the elevator to her room.)

She lied to me...

(Cloud gets off at her floor and walks down the hall to her room.)

She betrayed me...

(Cloud opens the door to her room and walks inside.)

She...cost me the match.

(Closes the door)

She betrayed me...

(Cloud slides down along the door and curls up in a ball. Tears slowly fall down her face until it gets to the point where she's sobbing uncontrollably.)

I lost it all! I-I was so close...so fucking close...

(Several minutes past by as the wear and tear of her day begins to take its toll on her.)

She took it all away...

(Cloud's slowly passes out as she cries herself to sleep.)

...because I fucking deserved it.
Marco
Post January 31st 2016, 11:08 pm by Marco
POST MATCH PROMO

(The scene opens up to doctors and nurses rushing a battered, bloodied and destroyed Ryan Savage to the emergency room located at a local hospital in Rosemont, Illinois. As hours went by the scene opens up once again as Ryan Savage is seen in his room on a hospital bed hooked up on life support and other machines to monitor his heart while the doctor and the nurse that are attending to Ryan Savage begins to talk among themselves.)

Doctor: Jesus, what happened to this man? Has he been in a car accident or what? I don't see how he's still alive and from examining his body it may take months for him to even recover if he can walk again.

Nurse: Well doctor, it wasn't really in a car accident per say but I know that Elite Answers Wrestling is in town having their event called King Of Elite. He was a participant in what they called a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match against Ryan Adams aka Mr. DEDEDE and this was the result of it. 

Doctor: (Sigh) Well whatever they case may be this man has been unresponsive for a while and he doesn't have any known living family members so we may need to pull the plug or if he does come through we might have to break the news to him that his career may as well be over. I cannot see anyone who has suffered this much come back from what he's been through. He has multiple contusions on his body, he may have a cracked skull, he might not be able to reproduce, among other issues.

Nurse: I agree with you when I've attempted to patch up his wound on his back I've also noticed other flesh wounds that he has on his body and it's shocking enough that he made it this far in his life. But along with you I'm sure his body has finally reached its limit---

(Suddenly a shady laugh fills the room that abruptly interrupts the conversation between the Nurse and Doctor that's overseeing Ryan Savage and then Pegasus enters the room wearing his suit and tie with a black fedora hat.)

Doctor: Excuse me sir, but visiting hours are----

Pegasus: EXCUSE ME!! But I can't help but overhear what you were saying about my pal. It breaks my heart to hear you say that Ryan Savage's career is over, it breaks my heart that you have no faith in him. My friends Ryan Savage is not dead, his career is not over and when I was backstage listening to the announcers saying that his career has been cut in half, I couldn't help but laugh. Ryan Savage has mentioned before his epic battle with his former brother that they share a bond, that once the twine of fate has been tangled it can never be undone. As much as Mr. DEDEDE wanted to take away Ryan's ability to breathe at King Of Elite, he simply cannot pull that trigger and keep his promise. And do you want to know why he couldn't fulfill that promise? Believe it or not but Mr. DEDEDE doesn't have the power to do that to Ryan Savage because dare I say, Ryan Savage isn't human. As long as Mr. DEDEDE breathes and walks on this Earth that single string that binds these two men will be there and with that being said Ryan Savage's career is far from over. So Mr. DEDEDE can enjoy his reign as Answers World Champion a little while longer, he needs to enjoy it as much as he can because Ryan Savage isn't too far behind to take it away from him. AND AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, even if he has to obliterate and destroy every man and woman on the voltage roster to get back to title contention to face Mr. DEDEDE ONE MORE TIME then he will do it! Never forget that this is a great shame for Mr. DEDEDE because he has never pinned Ryan Savage, he has never made Ryan Savage tap out. All he did was climb a simple ladder and ran away from him. But once Ryan Savage and Mr. DEDEDE face each other, I promise you and the entire world that the story of brothers will have a different outcome. 

Doctor: I think you should...

(Before the doctor was able to finish his sentence, Ryan Savage was seen unhooking the cords that was hooked onto his body and gingerly got out of the hospital bed and onto his feet.)

Nurse: NO!! You are in no condition to move!

Pegasus: I wouldn't do that if I were you..

(As the Nurse quickly rushes over to Ryan Savage, Ryan quickly backhands the nurse knocking her unconscious on the ground as the doctor freezes in fear not being able move as he stares at Ryan Savage hobbling to the door walking pass him and Pegasus.)

Pegasus (smirks.) Couldn't say I didn't warn you. Don't worry doc I'll take care of the medical bills but right now destiny awaits for that man. Until next time my friend.

(As Pegasus exits the room leaving the doctor and nurse behind, he walks alongside Ryan Savage who is still having trouble walking a straight line without having to support himself by using the wall.)

Pegasus: You did me proud Ryan, even though you didn't walk out as the Answers World Champion, I have decided to invest in you and expose you to the money and power that I have at my disposal that you can use. Even though Eclipse Diemos is King, Lannister reigns as the EAW Champion, and Brian and DEDEDE retain their titles. You are the true King because as they say, Kings Never Die. Let's go the limo awaits outside for us, and relocation is in order for you.

(The scene slowly fades out as the camera focuses on a beaten, battered and damaged Ryan Savage hobbling his way out of the hospital with a devilish smile creeps onto his face.)
Victor Maero
Post January 31st 2016, 11:01 pm by Victor Maero
Maero walks down a long hallway, moonlight illuminates the dark pathway creating fluctuating shapes as it travels through the cracked windows and cloud cover. Maero adjusts his plague doctors uniform and tosses a newly added cane into the air catching it by the bejeweled head. Maero begins speaking in a low tone.

Maero: “I’ve waited in the shadows long enough, though I’m not the last to leave them like I had hoped. Already, there seems to be a small flame war between Cypher Sharpe and Beretta, what an exciting feud. Excuse me if I don’t shoot any fireworks, I just can’t contain this excitement about a swearing bastard and a wannabe chiropractor having a bout.”

Mareos cane clicks against the wooden floor as he traverses the expansive corridor, his voice becomes harsher as he tosses his plague doctors mask aside.

Maero: “Now please, get mad at me and swear some more or threaten to break my bones, at least it’ll be more fun than watching you hurl unimaginative insults at each other. I’m bored, change that, I’m sure at least one of you can. There are ten of you after all, at least one of you must be able to help me feel alive.”

Maero taps the wall with his cane as he reaches the end of the hallway, he turns to a doorway and steps through, the rickety door squeaking as he does so, before him is another shorter hallway. He smiles and begins speaking in a more calm manner.

Maero: “There are so many people to talk about in this match, I think I’ll take it slow, I’ll only talk about a few. I don’t want to tire myself out with useless banter after all. Let’s start with Hamau Koa, a true champion among men, or so I’m told. Tell me Koa, why follow Micky Luciano? What could you possibly have to gain from staying at his heels? I don’t know too much about you given how this is your first match, right? So let's explore some shall we? Tell me about yourself some, I’m interested.”

Maero arrives at the end of the hallway where he is greeted by a large vault door, he begins twisting a large crank that appears to lock the door shut. His voice is strained as he speaks.

Maero: “It’s a challenge to fight an enemy that doesn’t know himself, I suppose time will help you know yourself better than a thousand therapy sessions. Speaking of therapy,”

Maero unlocks the door, in swings open revealing a small metallic room with a large tube protruding from the corner nearest to the door, in the center of the room a man is strapped to a wooden chair with restraints covering his mouth, arms, and legs. As soon as the door opens the man sees Maero and begins struggling against his bindings.

Maero: “Kraven King.”

Maero walks into the room and places his cane on the man's chest pressing it harder and harder until he stops struggling.

Maero: “You seem to be a fan of purging those that pray on the innocent or throw their lives away. You seem to, stop me if I’m wrong here, hate the arrogant bastards that run this place. Here’s my only thought on that,”

Maero moves closer to the man, removing a scalpel from his jacket and caresses his guests cheek with it.

Maero: “We should get lunch sometime, I know a lovely group of people that would just love to meet you.”

Maero Chuckles. Maero circles the man still running the scalpel along his face, before squatting in front of him and using his cane to point the man's face towards him and locking eye contact.

Maero: “Now I’d love to tell everyone to ‘be afraid’ or ‘fear me’ or whatever, but I know some of you will say that you don’t feel fear, because apparently you’re just too strong for that, you wouldn’t flinch if you saw your mother beaten to death in front of you. Others will say that they lived on fear, that the fight or flight is the only thing that kept you alive, that you don't fear me because you have greater demons. Let’s skip the cliches.”

Maero stand and walks behind the man using his scalpel to pull the man's ear back and placing his mouth right against it, Maero begins the speak in a whisper.

Maero: “But you’re afraid right? You feel more alive now than you ever have before, shame it won’t last long.”

Maero licks his lips and moves away from the man, as he does, the scalpel slits the man's ear, the man thrashes about for a moment before Maero uses his cane to hit him in a chest, the man grunts and stops thrashing. Maero then walks over to the pipe in the corner of the room.

Maero: “I haven’t said much about Beretta and or Cypher yet, let's have a chat about them, shall we?”

Maero opens a valve on the pipe, air begins flowing through it, Maero breaths in the gas that’s pushing through the pipe. Maero speaks with a much higher almost cartoonish voice.

Maero: “Helium, it’s fun in small doses.”

Maero breaths in and out deeply a few times before beginning to circle the man in the chair. He continues speaking in his normal low voice.

Maero:”But if you intake too much you can asphyxiate faster than you can spit. It’s a lot like that precious little ego you’re sporting Beretta. Somehow you manage to think you’re hot shit because you’ve accepted that you lost, what an amazing achievement. See here’s the thing, I’m going to talk about you cursing, I know you predicted it and you can act as high and mighty as you want. However, all that you’re doing is showing me how small your vocabulary is and how small you really are. Wait, let me speak your language, you’re shit and you don’t know any real fucking words. I know, real intelligent stuff right? Alright let’s try this.”

Maero turns and walks to the man in the chair, He speaks directly to him with a sing song voice.

Maero: “ ‘Fuck!’ it’s an interjection, to show excitement or emotion!”

Maero pauses and gestures to the man, after a moment he nods, after a second of silence he sighs and shakes his head.

Maero: “School house rock? Anyone? I guess you wouldn’t have that kind of education huh Beretta, I suppose I shouldn’t insult someone as “not safe for work” as you. Now then, onto my final subject. Cypher, you’re truly a card. You really like to break bones huh? You really seem to hate the three second rule, do you have the same feelings about the five second rule? how many chips have you smashed in your spare time?”

Maero chuckles. Maero puts his face right against his guests face.

Maero: “Here’s a recommendation for you, no, for anyone who wants to challange me, the next time you want to scare me off,”

Maero flicks the man before walking back over to the pipe, he smashes the valve into the on position with his cane. Maero walks to the vault door and closes it.

Maero: “Don’t threaten me with a good time.”

Maero walks away from the vault door while cheerfully singing.

Maero: “Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?  Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full. One for the master, One for the dame, And one for the little boy Who lives down the lane.”

Maero repeats the song over and over again as he walks back down the hallways, the moon now obscured by clouds. The singing slowly fades as Maero gets farther away. The scene fades into blackness.

Last edited by Victer Maero on February 1st 2016, 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
The Heart Break Boy
Post January 30th 2016, 11:20 pm by The Heart Break Boy
(Cameras open after Brian Daniels victoriously retains the EAW World Heavyweight Championship over the Heart Break Boy at King of Elite 2016. HBB is shown with a face full of sweat and an agonizing expression while stumbling to his locker-room. Just after Pizza Boy has escorted him backstage, both his daughters(Hayden Mikayla and Alea) along with his wife (Ashley) approach him while he grabs his gym bags.)

(HBB pauses and quickly takes a seat on a chair, holding back his hair with a slight frustration on his face turned into laughter right afterwards. His family looks at one another with a confused look.)

Alea: What's so funny?

HBB: Nothings funny, I'm just happy.

Ashley: Happy about what?

HBB: My match with Brian Daniels will go down as a classic in my books. Despite losing it, I gained what I asked for. I was given this opportunity and with a win or loss, I became much stronger. As the struggle continues, I only keep rejoicing off that fact.

Mikayla: Rejoice?

Alea(Jokingly): Ashley, did you drown his coffee with marijuana in it this morning? What is he talking about?

Ashley(Looking at HBB): You did great tonight, I'm proud of you.

Alea: Proud? He just lost yet another---You know what, let me calm down.

Mikayla: You almost forgot that you're saved now?

Alea: No, I'm just not satisfied with this.

Mikayla: Well... Get over it! Dad will get another chance at redemption once again.

HBB: I've already gotten my redemption.

Mikayla: What?! What about the World title?

HBB: If God-willing, I'll get another chance hopefully but as for right now, there's a narrow end to the Heart Break Boy's career. While I have been focusing much on myself lately with this match, now that Brian Daniels has proved to me that he has indeed surpassed the Prodigal Son and can now deem himself as the "Greatest of All Times." I can finish what I started with the Pizza Boy, only this time, it's not going to be my glorifying moment up for grabs. It's the Pizza Boy's turn to get what he deserves.

As for my redemption, I proved to a lot of folks that I'm still one of the best inside that ring when the stakes are very high. And I'm going to end my story written on a high-note. You know? There's some things that you just can't get no matter how much you crave for it. There's even some stuff that I don't agree with God about but I still have to obey Him. I want to drink until my lungs turn liver, I want to get high and hang with friends while doing it. I want to do all that stuff but I must understand that my heart is desperately wicked and the things that attract the flesh, I'm going to want regardless. In this case, I want to be World Heavyweight Champion. We all heard it, I was in DESPERATION MODE to have it. But there's also some things you have to wait for or there's some things you may not ever get because it's not apart of your purpose. All-in-all, I'm saying that you can't everything that your heart's desire in life. Sometimes it doesn't match up with your true purpose. Excluding all the things that I want, I'm still happy and still rejoice for a simple fact that a man with integrity, respect and honor still walked out as champion. And I've been seen worthy enough to continue struggling, it only sparks motivation to get better even more.

Ashley: There's only one direction to look up towards from here.

HBB: It always has been. Looking unto Jesus! Glory to God!

(HBB struggles to stand up on his feet until his family helps lift him up as they walk outside of the locker-room as he's in searing pain.
 Cameras fade to black.)
Angela Salveti
Post January 30th 2016, 11:12 pm by Angela Salveti
Battleground Promo #1

Hve you ever woken up from a dream thinking that this was going to be the chance that you got to make a difference. I look at everyday like that since I last seen the inside of a ring because I made no difference being nothing, rotting away in training until I found the right place to go. EAW offers something I haven't gotten in a long time and that is a chance. I've had gold, I've been near it but it feels like the world took it away the chances I ever had of winning. I dreamed big but fell into emptiness of the reality that my life went no where. But here I am ready for the next fight. I can look back to my childhood as I traveled with my father as he trained and promoted a business for men and women in the ring. He took me by the hand with my brothers Antonio and Vito training us back and forth from the ropes to get used to how they felt. From an early age showing us how to take a bump. I remember my martial arts teacher after his retirement from active competition came in and became a face of our little circuit. I would find him before and after every match to train me. Free lessons in becoming a black belt. I took to it on top of school activities. I found my world blessed with being taught different arts because even wrestling and fighting are art forms. Gymnastics helped this is true the flexibility factor really came into play. Before I knew it spin kicks and jumping round house kicks became a natural thing. I love flipping into a back head spin kick on someone. But that was just part of it. My childhood taught me to always be ready because I sat ringside as much as I could looking in learning how the mechanics of good spotting an opponent was and how to not injure them unless that was pure intent.

When it comes down to the wire of me fighting Serena Ji for a shot at the Specialist Championship it shows that I am doing something right. My first match did not go as planned, my first time in the ring I was beaten there is no denying that truth. I find this world is insatiable for when we compete because we hunger to either improve or hunger to find the next target so that we can reach our goals. Some nights and some days will be better than others and to me facing Serena Ji is another chance to prove what is possible. True I beat her within a tag team match but that does not test the metal of a competitor is what my father would have said. Testing their real metal is going into the ring face to face and seeing who comes out the winner. Serena Ji has talent no one can put that past her. But the way this world works is that you take one foot in front of the other and go for it. I will not be someone who dwells on what ifs because I fight for the next moment. I remember watching stars when I was younger on television in wrestling besides my father's promotion. The ones on television found that dream of working the bigger and brighter stage. They found their home and kept that dream alive going for everything. Their words spoke truth whether it was a funny montage of insults or real hard hitting reality that showed themselves to everyone. Today in this world they crave that, they feed on that. They feed on the reality of their stars. Now while I don't know why Serena Ji wears a mask or if it is apart of her culture what I do understand is the look she has in her eyes. She has been in EAW a little while now. She has fallen back by the words in the locker room and she has come close but not grasped onto her future. Planting your feet firm and making sure where you set your mark is key.

Serena you wake up everyday and probably wonder or push yourself saying today is the day that I take this shot I have and win. But the truth would be that you'd be lying to yourself. It is improper for you to lie to yourself it only gives you realization that maybe you aren't meant to climb up the proverbial ladder further. Maybe you are meant to stay locked in isolation like a wrestling limbo of lost hope. But I do not know I've heard the words whispered if you even have a chance. Do you dare delve closer to such a place of reality that this is sinking in? Maybe you will beat me and overcome whatever curse it is that plagues you. For me this is only a third match and that would be huge to step up to win a chance at gold. I haven't earned my spot yet but it is apparent that I have something that management likes so I will not let that go to waste. I feed off knowing that I can make a difference because it shows that there is no blandness in my in ring ability. Now I don't give two cents if you don't like me. I just know where I stand as a person. I know who I am and being able to step forward like I am now to show the world that the capability of a single woman whom has never been somewhere can make a difference that is a big step for me. To me this is like climbing Mt. Everest and that alone gives me hope for knowing where I can reach in heights. You may not like that truth but that is how it is. Accept it or not I am here to fight for everything I was trained to do that is compete, win, and move on to what comes next. The ring is home to me Serena and I promise you making things easy for you is the last thing I will ever do.
-
Post January 30th 2016, 11:02 am by -
Developmental Promo

This past week the EAW Board Of Directors dropped a bombshell on everyone in the back announcing that there was an opening inside the KOE triple threat match. With that being said, a lot of people seem to be gunning for that one spot to be a part of such a highly statured match. Some of the elitist even seem to be confident that they'll be the locked down pick and feel the need to try and intimidate guys like myself. This is their way of stacking a deck against a guy like me.. color me shocked! Maybe it's to ensure I do not make an attempt to put my name out there to try and gain that spot.. or maybe it's just to claim their dominance. But I'll tell you what it really does.. maybe these elitist should pay attention more to their surroundings because you'd think that maybe they'd know me just a little bit better after dealing with me for nearly a year. It motivates me. Now I'm focused on my ultimate goal in claiming a EAW title this year. There are many things I could start with on my personal agenda but there is just one glaring mission that stands out to me. That is a well deserving title match. Now I understand things aren't given to you unless you're Y2Impact or Lucian Black. I'll make myself number one with a bullet. Now I know calling myself The Icon paints a giant target on my chest and you whine or moan you get in the ring and you back it up which is exactly what I intend to do. I deserve the an opportunity for a championship! I will obtain and I don't care if I have to beat down every elitist on Dynasty to ensure I am the last -- man -- standing! After that I'll then walk in the lion's den and punch him right in the face and take what is mine! Everyone in this company is just plain stupid. I walk around just baffled at the ignorant things guys do in order to receive just a small little micro spec of success.. they subject themselves to thumbtacks, steel chairs and even fire to get themselves over but me.. I can do that with a microphone and my bare hands.

I'm the man who is destined as the future of this company and nobody wants to admit it! I'm the guy who can bring a whole new light but everyone wants to stay in the dark! Why?! I've said since my first day I was The Icon and I stand by that statement. I've learned there are some things that you need to do in order to achieve certain levels and raise this imaginary bar set by past elitist. If there is one thing that I don't need to do.. is anything for the fans. anything for the next generation. anything for the board. This is now about me! To be the best you have to beat the best but it seems even that isn't good enough because I've beaten some of Dynasty greats! I no longer want to beat the respect out of the other elitist.. All I want is to bring them to their knees and that is exactly what is going to happen. I will become a champion this year and that may be a very tough and bitter pill to swallow but it what's going to happen sooner rather than later. I'm sure one of the incompetent champions will rear their ugly heads soon and then I will make my move. Half of the champions now have tarnished the great legacy those titles once had.. listing one in particular is Tig Kelly. He didn't earn the match against Vance Tybull in fact he blew his first title match earlier that night and was just handed the match!  Not just that! He even went on to lose his next two matches after winning the National Elite Championship! If he had any ounce of respect for this company he'd walk directly to the ring and relinquish his possession of the National Elite Championship and attempt to earn it. There has been many cases just like this and everyone just turns away from these injustices but I won't. Instead I will right these wrongs and show the entire EAW that I am the future of this company.   
Lioncross
Post January 30th 2016, 12:54 am by Lioncross
(Promo for no real reason. Lioncross' house.)

Lauren: What again was the original plan?

LC: Wrestle Heart Break Boy and call it a career.

Lauren: And what was the backup plan?

LC: Wrestle a few matches in EAW, wait until people started figuring me out, and then call it a career.

Lauren: Let's see who's figured you out. Aren Msitslav.

LC: Scott Oasis.

Lauren: Sure, but he isn't even on your brand. So, we can probably throw guys like Heart Break Boy out of this list, too. Brett Kennedy?

LC: I don't think he's figured himself out, much less me. How about the ones I've faced so far? People like Mexican Samurai, Cameron Ella Ava, those guys? They're all students of the game, and great ones as well. Mexican Samurai's never been more motivated, and in turn, he's never looked better. If I ever run into him again, who knows?

Lauren: Yep... the stuff that was innovative in 2009 can easily be scouted and prepared for in 2016.

LC: So, is it time for me to go?

Lauren: Go? Now?

LC: That's the plan, wasn't it? I mean, if we don't let ourselves get influenced by the fact that I'm pretty well-liked among the EAW community, fans are still clamoring to see me and giving me some of the loudest cheers whenever I make my entrance, and that I'm actually doing a lot better than a lot of the pundits figured I would... then yeah, my business here is done. Or...

Lauren: Or...

LC: Even if the point I made against Oasis didn't pan out, I can still use it to save myself. Time won't leave me behind. Lyuncrust, bring 'em out.

*Lyuncrust enters the scene with huge architectural blueprints as LC and Lauren move a giant table into the camera's view. Lyuncrust spreads them out, with the viewers unable to see what's on them. Lauren nods her head in approval. Lyuncrust gets crumbs from his giant sandwich on one of the papers.*

LC: I like it. Not being at King of Elite is a blessing in disguise - it'll give me more time.
Lucas Johnson
Post January 30th 2016, 12:04 am by Lucas Johnson
Battleground Promo #1

Brayden....Brayden....Brayden! People like you come and go in the sport of professional wrestling. You think you are going to beat easily just because you had a Interwire Championship match but yet came up just short against Cameron? I don't think so....how am I going to defeat Brayden Cruise this coming Monday Night on Battleground? It's called watching film and studying your opponent. If I'm not hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend who has been supporting me from my junior year in college at the Ohio State University I am in the film room or at the gym training for my wrestling matches.

If I didn't have my girlfriend supporting my wrestling career, I don't know where I would be at today. But no shit you shouldn't like losing, no one should like losing in this business. The difference between myself and you Brayden is that I'm an actual winner. Have you been a NCAA division one champion? Have you came back from a separated shoulder and wrestled the best out of anyone in the country by being ranked number one out of all the rest? NOPE! You can't and won't put me in a pile of my own blood because I'm going to make you tap out that made me ranked number one in the NCAA for Division 1 wrestling. I am the wrestling machine and the biggest prospect the land of the elite has ever seen. You should stop looking ahead at title matches with Clark Duncan and arguing with Jason Cage because you are going to have to worry about a hospital coming away when I snap your arm in half!
VENTURA.
Post January 30th 2016, 12:00 am by VENTURA.
King of Elite
[Carta #3]

Rhaegar's Rhapsody
The Obituary of Tig Kelly

[Rhaegar is shown sitting down in a dark room, lit up with a single bright candle placed on top of a table. He has a feathered dyed in red, as he begins to jot something down.]

Thanatos, God of death and rest,
Please deliver Tig Kelly under your breast,
One by one I am doing the Gods will,
What is soon about to manifest will certainly be no fun thrill,
I am about to take a title that bears no power,
However, I plan to keep it entirely, just for me to devour,
It is about time that the world has opened the ground,
To see all the bright smiles and faces suddenly turn into frowns,
To cast forth the true rebirth of Rhaegar, the Spartan
And after that moment onward, life in EAW, will simply, be nothing.
Carlos Rosso
Post January 29th 2016, 11:59 pm by Carlos Rosso
Carlos’s Final Message to the Public before King of Elite

(Carlos stands in front of a black background, dressed in all blue ring gear. Blue MMA shorts, blue gloves, blue boots. There is no music, there are no sounds other than his voice in the small, dimly lit room.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, tomorrow is the beginning of one of EAW’s most special events: King of Elite. While my time in the tournament was short-lived, I do look forward to seeing who is crowned King of Elite. Eventually, the person who holds the right of that crown to challenge the champion of their choosing whenever they please may eventually become a big deal to me considering my objective and target once my Showdown tenure officially begins. There are scores to be settled, championships to be won and lost. The thing that’s different about Carlos Rosso vs Drastik compared to all the other contests is that this is not something that has its roots in some classic confrontation years ago or someone getting screwed out of a title.

It's a simple matter of philosophy.

You see, I have lived my entire life, wrestled and trained for moments like this. This is one of the few times that I am legitimately an underdog in the eyes of people who follow the sport. There are a lot of you watching this now form the comfort of your homes or wherever you happen to have your phone or tablet or whatever you are using to view this who believe in Drastik. Who believe the nonsense that he has spouted about me and the work that I have done in EAW. You are entitled to that belief, but it will be one of my greatest pleasures to absolutely shatter it.

For years, EAW has treated things that it hasn’t created with utter contempt and derisive scorn. Remember when I tried to usher EAW out of it’s stupid, petty obsession with wanton violence? Back when Chairs were for SITTING instead of HITTING? The irony is not lost on me that one of the powers that be who is telling ME to control myself and behave was one of the people trying to kill me with a steel chair, looking at YOU, HRDO.

Anyway though, I don’t blame Drastik for his arrogance, his sense of entitlement, his confidence that he will triumph over me just like he’s done countless times before. It was programmed into him by EAW from the very start of his career. People bowed at the altar for so long that now he’s so thoroughly convinced that he is immune to the struggles and the defeats that various Extremists and Elitists have suffered at my hands. I don’t blame him for this delusion of grandeur. I blame the Board. For begging him to emerge from his hiding place, for not standing up to him in the first place and prevent the legacies of two EAW Championships to be raped of their dignity. He is convinced, in this weird, twisted world of his, that he is the Ultimate. He is not.

You are looking at the ultimate right now, ladies and gentlemen. Power, speed, technique, aggression. I have every tool necessary to become one of the greatest Champions in the history of not just EAW, but professional wrestling period. Since Heart Break Boy and Lioncross among others refuse to acknowledge the very existence of the Classic Wrestling Federation at this point, I wear blue tomorrow not only to represent my new home of Showdown but the very essence of the Classic Wrestling Federation in general. You see, I’m not stupid. I know why EAW’s Board of Directors is so eager to promote Drastik instead of me. I wasn’t created here. I was already a legend BEFORE I arrived in EAW. Everything that I’ve done here and will continue to do once I move to my new brand is mere icing on the fucking cake.

In mere minutes, my days wearing the Dynasty red are done. If nothing else, I have proven to be one of EAW’s most stubborn survivors. Behemoths have tried to destroy me. I survived. Legends have tried to silence me. I survived. Women have tried to drag me down. I survived. The very company itself has been hell-bent on my destruction. I survived.

This weekend, I will not just survive.

I will THRIVE.

Drastik will be crushed, and EAW will see a brief glimpse of its future. A future molded by the fist of Carlos Rosso, the most complete wrestler in the world.

Last edited by Carlos Rosso on January 30th 2016, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel.
Post January 29th 2016, 11:57 pm by Angel.
The one thing I have been striving to even have any glimmer of success is King of Elite. I suppose that King of Elite has not been the best kind of events to me at all. During my confrontations in this godforsaken tournament, I hardly had any kind of success at all while suffering multiple disappointments. I recall having high expectations to assert myself as the King back in 2014. Back then, I was touted as the man to be considered as the heir successor to who would reign EAW with an iron fist. The makings of me as a king wouldn’t be a surprise at all. I was a tag team champion, fending off of the likes of Starr Stan and Drastik while being a thorn on whoever dares to oppose the House of Renegades cause. I have exposed and exploited Alex Anderson for what he once and always was. A guy whose hype is as good as a main eventer but actually have a talent as an upper-echelon mid carder. I was building off of such momentum that you know? For once, this is my time to assert my position and take reign of EAW as the King of Elite. My next obstacle was none other than Diamond Cage and on my fateful confrontation? It seems like I lost to a man that just defeated the House of Renegades like it was nothing. I lost to a man that defeated me in a rather decisive way even though the fact that I was a thorn in his side for months. It broke my psychological state. I did not care about how I was the tag team champion at all considering that I have solidified myself as one of the best tag team competitor in the history of EAW. All I cared about was one thing. Main eventing Pain for Pride. A lot of people look at Grand Rampage as the event that starts the Road to Pain for Pride. But if you really think about it? Look at the conversion rate of King of Elite and compare it to the competitors that won Grand Rampage and Cash in the Vault. All competitors that reign as a king are backed up by gold. Winning King of Elite to me would mean that I would dictate the setting of how the whole season of Pain for Pride would be. I don’t have to be the best man for one night at all. I just have to be the best man every night. 

It saddens me that I know for a fact that I have been a much-evolved competitor ever since I came about two years ago. I know for a fact that talent wise, I have evolved from a guy that was on the fence in regards to main event talent to a man that has all the makings of what an elitist is. I put my theory to a man that I was rather familiar with considering I’ve seen the man in the very promotion that shows that I can lead a franchise to an extent. That man was Erebus. Erebus is not the third tier scrubs that I have confronted for the past couple of months and quite frankly? I was rather relieved to face guys that are rather decent. I was anticipated of what it was like to against guys that are rather unpredictable and guys that have a certain pedigree even if they weren’t stacked in gold. But what I anticipated the most is seeing how far I came as a wrestler considering it was two years that I have been in the same promotion as Erebus Jennings and one would think that I have evolved considering I was a main eventer and well in regards to Erebus? Erebus was no slouch but I venture to say that he wasn’t a solidified main eventer like me. I came into the match thinking that Erebus hasn’t defeated anyone that is rather credible as he went against a hall of famer that was out of shape while trying to relive their glory days. I also came into this match thinking that Erebus was not in game gear as he has not wrestled in the past couple of weeks. With all of the factors I have taken into consideration, I thought it would be a cake walk considering it was the opening match and I was looking forward as to how I would set the tone for the King of Elite tournament. Little was I aware is that I got myself into a quagmire that would essentially toss me out of the tournament. With all of the things, I have stated of me owning up to how conceited I once was in regards to confronting Erebus? I have got nothing but a score to settle with Erebus and quite frankly? I am glad that it is once again in this tournament. Granted, it is a fatal four-way match but that does not stop the inevitable confrontation. I have to hear multiple times that Carson Ramsay says that I can’t beat him one on one matches, triple threat matches or tag team matches when I am simply the better elitist. I am aware that Erebus thinks that he can beat me in any stipulation but little does his first round victory does? It awakens a sleeping giant. It awakens that whenever we have our next confrontation, I am looking forward to avenging the very match that I should have won had I assert myself mentally and physically. For once, the Board of EAW got this all right as Erebus and I are coming full circle in regards to settling my grudge with the current stipulations. The winner of this Fatal Four Way will be the representative of Voltage against Lucian Black and Aren Mstislav and I can tell you right now that in my eyes? I will take Erebus out of the picture and knock him off of his high horse. He might be ignoring me due to his little petty dispute with Eclipse Diemos and that is fine by me. I am not going to disturb an enemy whenever he is making a mistake. Erebus making a mistake right now he will. 

Quite frankly Eclipse Diemos in your regards to not showing any mercy to me? I am glad you won’t. Because when I returned to the Land of Elite, I did not return for a bunch of sissy boys that lack the mentality to be a murderer. I did not return to face guys that are cowards that run away whenever they know they would be outclassed when confronting such a dilemma. Rather, I want the challenge of going against guys that are not satisfied with not just outclassing their opponents but rather demolishing them in order to make a statement. I want the challenge of going against guys that will show no mercy to guys that don’t even belong in the best promotion there is. Here I am saying, in the event that I do get my ass kicked by Eclipse Diemos in a fashion that is embarrassing for me, do I even belong in EAW? In the event that I have been beaten like a government mule by Eclipse Diemos, do I deserve to even belong in the same stratosphere with someone like Eclipse Dimeos, let alone guys I have long term score to settle such as Mr. DEDEDE? But here are all the questions that I am asking myself. It is not going to happen. Period. Eclipse Diemos thinks that I am a guy that is passed his prime, trying to feed on the opportunities in order to “revive” my glory days.  But it is not like Eclipse Diemos is a special exception. Every single week ever since I came back to EAW? I have confronted of guys who don’t even know me except for the fact that every single competitor I have confronted use the “Nick Angel can no longer revive his glory days since he will be a quitter once again”. That is what guys like Eclipse Diemos would like to think. That is what guys like Eclipse Diemos portrays me as. A guy who is going to all of a sudden quit. A guy that can’t handle of going through a rough patch. And you know what? Guys like Eclipse Diemos can keep their perception because I prefer for my perception to be such. I prefer guys like Eclipse Diemos to underestimate me. I prefer guys like Eclipse Diemos to not be aware of what I bring to the table every single week. Perhaps guys like Eclipse Diemos just don’t want to be victims of what I will bring to the table once the sleeping giant is awakening and considering the stipulations involved? You will know what it is like to confront a Nick Angel that defines the definition of an Elitist. You will know what it is like to see a Nick Angel that showcases that there is a certain way to not just perform but to win. To win in style and quite frankly speaking? I am ready to silence all the critics that think I am past my glory days and Eclipse Diemos is no exception and it is going to cost him a very important spot.

Of all the guys I have wanted to confront in general these days, you would think I’d confront the guys that are the top dogs among EAW such as the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker and Xavier Williams. Yet, as appealing as those guys are in regards to the prestige, there is perhaps another equally intriguing quality of men I have every anticipation of confronting and it is the guys that are relatively in the same generation as me. Namely Alex Anderson, Devan Dubian. Guys that debuted around the same year as me. You would think that guys such as I that just debuted five years ago would last quite a while but come to think of it? That is hardly the case at all. The guys I have been in the same promotion as while I was making my ascension among the ranks in my early days as a wrestler are virtually extinct. But it is not like my generation were one and done. Far from it, namely, another competitor that I have high anticipation in confronting and that would be Liam Catterson. I suppose Liam does not need any backstory as he is indeed a decorated veteran that was once a world champion. He is rather a competitor that will give it all he got and that is something I do respect. Yet I am aware that Liam has not been the best competitor to measure up after his reign as a world champion as he has failed to assert himself into the main event picture permanently. Hell, he has not won a single title in EAW after his reign as world champion to put it in a dismal perspective. Liam Catterson has not been the best in other promotions after his hiatus from EAW as opposed to the fact that I was the man that once was a consistent main eventer for the biggest rival promotion to date. So it leads me to this in regards to evaluating Liam Catterson as a competitor. Was Liam’s world championship reign a mere fluke due to the fact that Eddie Mack who was the biggest flop of 2013, was incoherent in regards to how to even cash in? And while I do credit Liam Catterson as an opportunist, it is not like he has gone against any viable contenders while reigning as a world champion. Johnny Ventura was and always will be the guy that is the elitist of tomorrow. Not present as Johnny has shown a glimmer of brilliance but hardly any consistency. What about going against Drastik who although had a brief run in EAW was rather dominant in the singles division? Namely, winning against Liam Catterson despite not being in EAW for months. So with all of the circumstances I have stated, it leads me to the evaluation that while Liam is a good talent when I am being merely objective, he is hardly world title material in regards to talent. The only guy that he can beat that is rather decent is for some reason, Johnny Ventura. But then again, Liam Catterson can also revive his magic of being king once again. He can revive his glory days just as he once did in 2013 except there is one obstacle. Me. I will give Liam full assurance that once I will confront him at King of Elite? I am going to show him who is the best wrestler of our generation. I am going to show Liam that my glory days are still ahead of me while Liam’s glory days are far behind him and that is not going to change because Liam has a certain ceiling that will limit him. Liam is going to be exploited and exposed as he always does against decent competitors, but when he is going against a man that is on a mission? That is where you pray that Liam does not go out of EAW once again for medical purposes. 

With all of the things I have stated in regards to my opponents, I know for a fact that for every disappointment I have made during my history in this tournament? This is the one opportunity that could right the wrong in a rather decisive way. Nobody is going to talk about my early exits during my past King of Elite. Nobody is going to remember the fluke victories that were rather prevalent of Erebus and Diamond Cage. What people are going to remember starting tomorrow night is that I am going to walk away as your representative for the brand of Voltage. But it does not stop there at all. In fact, the journey is just getting started as I walk away from the fatal four-way match into the match that will solidify me as the man to beat heading into Pain for Pride season. I am aware that a lot of people are banking on Lucian Black and Aren Mstislav due to the fact that they are rather dynamic and are on a very hot streak. It is indeed a plausible case but I will argue that once I am the representative of Voltage, I am going to show that while these guys hype is rather credible, they will have to wait in order to have the spotlight they yearn and crave. They will have to wait in order to be one step closer to the world title they desire because after the King of Elite FPV? One avenue of getting to Pain for Pride is not going to give either Aren or Lucian any access at all of being the man that will dictate who will be world champions heading into Pain for Pride. The avenue of being King will not be as something as they wished for as they will fall well beneath of kingship. They will know what it is like to grasp power for one night but they won’t know what it will be like to maintain it for the next couple of months. That honor will be yours truly. That honor will be me being the man that has been putting in the hours of hard work while waiting for an opportunity that hasn’t been presented so kind to me ever since my last confrontation with Devan Dubian. I may not be the world champion yet but I can assure everyone one thing. My mission is to implement the Elitist philosophy while seizing the opportunity as one. And seize the opportunity and assert my position as your king I will. 

Long Live King Angel

Last edited by Angel. on January 30th 2016, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Hexa gun
Post January 29th 2016, 11:56 pm by Hexa gun
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Vgn80w
六六六六六六六六六六☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤

(Late at night Max A. Million is seen with the Tag Team Grand Prix trophy winners, Drake & Jones, the team is however too absorbed in their own antics to pay the interviewer any mind as he remains in the background. Drake Jaeger is in the usual attire, black boots, trunks and trench coat plus sunglasses. Tiberius wears baggy jeans, a black flannel shirt and Onitsuka Tigers. They begin a pattern of speech and rhythm in an attempt to create some sort of signature talk.)

Drake: Drake.

TJ: Da Jones!

Drake: Drake

TJ: Da Jones!

Drake: Meh, I don’t know, let’s try something else. If we’re going to be the best trendsetting tag champions of all time we gotta have a cool shtick. Every great tag team has a catch phrase, team taunt or some cool stunt only they would do, if not all of those things!

TJ: You want to try the fusion we’ve been working on?

Drake: You totally just read my mind! Goddamn right let’s try it!

(Tiberius swipes his hand across his mouth and then both men begin doing their own parody of the DBZ fusion dance. They both make their moves in perfect symmetry and grace, and once their index fingers come together to finish the dance Tiberius blows his signature mist, a green smoke spray covers the screen. Once it clears, a shirtless Tiberius is seen wearing Drake’s sunglasses and jacket, while Drake has blackface and Jones’ black flannel shirt.)

Drake: Oh yeah!

Jones: Perfect.

Max: Uh, guys, don’t you think Drake looks a bit too insensitive?

Drake: Why would I be sensitive? What about “The Terminator” sounds sensitive to you? This flannel may bother my skin, that get’s uncomfortable if not in the perfect condition of non itch inducing products like wool, more than my sweat jacket does, but I can handle it!

Max: I’m talking about the blackface!

Drake: WHAT?! Is that still taboo? Weren’t in the 2000s!! Our people are brothers now!

TJ: It doesn’t matter, just ignore the hater.

Drake: That’s easy for you to say, if people are still all up in arms about this crap then I might just get shot!

TJ: Man fuck you, I’m a black man with sunglasses on, that’s almost as sketchy as a hoodie! Got me on some Easy-E Straight Outta Compton shit, I swear the cops be watching already, or some dumb ass neighbourhood watch vigilantes.

Max: Shouldn’t the fusion make you both turn into ONE person anyways?

(Their eyes go wide and both men grumble at what Max said, then Drake palm pushes Max out of view and Jones demands the video be cut. When the camera turns back on Tiberius is seen alone, this time he has stripped off his pants too, thus being in Drake’s signature attire of sunglasses, trench coat and trunks, instead Jones is wearing boxers. Jones stands there for a moment in utter silence and then breathes after a shiver.)

TJ: ………..Man fuck this, it’s too cold.

(The camera cuts again. Drake & Jones are seen in their respective normal clothes and Max is back in front of them.)

TJ: Just introduce us.

Max: Alright….I am standing here with Drake an..

(Drake slaps the microphone out of Max’s hand and Tiberius get’s in Max’s face.)

TJ: Don’t try that slick shit on us, say it right!

Max: But I don’t understand, what did I do wrong?

Drake: Don’t play dumb Max, you know who we are.

Max: Yeah….Drake and

(Max stops when Tiberius tilts his head sideways.)

TJ: Man we caught your ass, and you still going to try to pull the okie doke on us?

Drake: If you want to play the part of our spokesperson, you’ll have to shape it up Max! We don’t want to hear that A….N…..D business coming out from your motherfucking mouth! It’s &!!!!

(Drake annoyed squats slightly and with his right arm does a pattern of the “&” sign for Max with a stone cold look on his face despite the insanity of it all.)

Max: But how can you tell the difference based on what I’m saying?

Drake: Oh we have our ways. It’s in the soul, the passion put into what you say! Now do it again!

(Drake & Jones both squat down at opposite sides of Max after Tiberius tosses him the mic.)

Max: I’m here with Drake a

(Tiberius begins to squat up and Max stops to restart, while Drake shakes his head.)

Max: Drake & Jones!

(Tiberius and Drake both start clapping slowly.)

Drake: See, I knew you could do it. Now if only our fellow Hexa-gun members could do the same...

TJ: Yeah, good job, maybe you can be given my initials of TJ, and then add Henderson. Very clever, bright, gifted

Drake: Whatever

TJ: This brother is smart.

Max: Okay you two can stop with that song, I get it you’re making fun of me already.

TJ: Don’t get snippy with us, we’d much rather be cracking down on Mr.HRDO. However, the big ol grown up Caillou motherfucker still has the little boy tantrums and we ain’t at the liberty to ignore this mess he’s made by making us toss up with our head honchos.

Drake: He’s trying to break us, but just like every asshole who gets ahead of themselves he’ll get reminded that what’s between the ass cheeks ain’t nothing to have exposed. See it only took one tweet from a bald stripper to shut up a big mouth like Kanye West, one of the greatest artists of this generation, and it was all because of an asshole and a finger. All of which wouldn’t have happened if Kanye picked a good Asian chick, they’re down for all the freaky stuff and don’t know the language to come at you later in the first place….Anyways. HRDO thinks he’s got us, but at the end of the day we’re going to stand tall, Hexa-gun united no matter who are champions, because we’ll have the top tandem prize in the industry and we’ll be poking at holes in HRDO’s regime he never wanted the world to know even existed.

TJ: Because when you look here you’ve got the rogues’ gallery that puts every other spectacle ever made in EAW to shame, Hexa-gun is a formation top to bottom, bottoms up, that redefines the standard of what it means to be the best of your craft! Each and every single one of us are elites in the best definition of the word, instead of this traditional garbage wrestling crap called “elite” that had made every other company inferior to the extreme of EAW in the first place! Drake & Jones can’t be slept on, we’re the dragons of komodo and darkness flame! And what that means is we toast every single thing that is put in front of us, and no matter who we have to wrestle in that ring counting us out would be counting down the minutes from your next wake up call to what tag team wrestling truly aught to look like.

Drake: Because we aren’t just these two good looking youngling’s when it comes to physical appearances made from stone alone, with every move and decision we make inside that ring you can get a snapshot of the very essence of tag team wrestling revealed for human eyes to see.

TJ: That’s right, we’re suave and debonair, but we’re also a serious threat to anything that dare get’s in our way, accidentally or otherwise. Heart Break Gal talked about 5 star matches and let me tell you it wouldn’t be a shocker if this one became another one.  

Drake: They might just have to etch out more roam, watch us put a whole new star into the damn system and make everyone else have to try measuring up to what we four do in that ring against each other! Because I’m a triple moonsaulting, six-star classic making son of a Hexa-gun. How’s that for  a pun, people haven’t been making any cracks out of our name lately, so I thought I’d throw a pun out there myself!

TJ: It’s true. Our adversaries have been quiet and inactively lately in trying to stop us, that’s why HRDO had to come up with this little scheme to make us fight each other. Truth is, the EAW roster is running scared, and HRDO sure as hell doesn’t want anymore attention being brought to the fact that we’re still living in Crash’s world as long as Elite stands tall. We’re the type of hot force rising that make people unconformable when they know that one of these days they’ll wake up and the whole world around them would have changed because one group of people took what everyone in the establishment said couldn’t be overturned, and damn well went and overturned it regardless! There’s a reason why Donald Trumps and Bernie Sanders are on the rise despite how different those two figures might be, there’s a reason why superhero movies have made a comeback, we’re in a generation where people are sick with how things are and they hunger for something that inspires and sends chills up once unfeeling spines! Yeah, you shiver and are kept up at night by us, but the best thing to do about it isn’t to try to cover your eyes and think any little stunt can make us go away, the best thing to do is accept it. Embrace that feeling that has you feeling out of place and on the edge of a new frontier of professional wrestling, embrace Drake & Jones! Stay woke.

(End scene.)
六六六六六六六六六六☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 13 Vgn80w

Last edited by Hexa gun on January 30th 2016, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting, annoying)
Venom
Post January 29th 2016, 11:14 pm by Venom
(The camera pans to a sidewalk on an empty street. A man walks up with a cage in his hands and takes a seat on the bench. It's late at night and the moon looms in the sky over head and illuminates areas that the street lamps on the street. The man on the bench is Erebus Jennings, who sits the cage down next to him. As he looks up at the moon in the sky he begins to speak.)

Failing to understand the severity or circumstances of a situation is never a benefit. It is actually quite hindering when it comes down to it. But yet such a simple concept seems to be so difficult for many to understand. With overwhelming adversity in front of me, my fortitude and ability to persevere will be tested more than it ever has. And as people always do, they will fail to understand just how dangerous the darkness they are unaware they are opposing can be.

(Erebus stands up and picks the cage up and holds it in front of him before sitting back down on the bench.)

Erebus: Calling my career dismal is really stretching the truth. My past actions and the things I've done have left scars on individuals to this very day. Do you believe Mr. DEDEDE doesn't shiver every time my name is mentioned or when he thinks of me after the suffering and humiliation I made him rightfully endure in AWF? Do you think Asthen Cross doesn't regret facing me in the Shock Value where I made his present be filled with losses and failures just like his path was when he thought he was finally free of all of his ridicule? Why do you think Eclipse Diemos and his allies have ventured to such outrageous extremes to rid EAW of me? They are aware of what I've done and what I'm planning to do, despite them refusing to admit it. I've always been accustomed to success but that's not enough to accommodate for my recent in ring failures, so you've become an individual I'll have to use as an accommodation, despite how little of one you may be. Even though you're associated with a great deal of insignificance that you aren't aware of. you'll still be of a little use to me in that regard. You question was there was a great deal of hype surrounding my debut and question that if that was the case, why have I yet to do something to shake the foundation of EAW? The only way I can respond to such a thing is by establishing to you first hand just why I'm as renowned as I am and why at a time I was so feared. Now it's your turn, Liam Catterson, to experience fear... the fear of you realizing the truth about yourself and that even the Answers World Champion you were in the past still wouldn't be capable of confronting darkness head on.

(Erebus stands up once again as he lowers the cage to his side.)

Erebus: I have done something that very few people do. It was imposing a sort of punishment on myself of making me understand why I've deemed myself and the others unworthy of this opportunity. Despite the circumstances of how I lost to J.D. Damon... despite that being the moment I lost Nightmare... the resounding truth is that I lost. I thought I could redeem that failure by defeating ONI, which I neared doing, I failed to do it in time. And my failure was rewarded with Nightmare being kept away from me and being left decimated by Eclipse Diemos. Nick Angel and Liam Catterson are oppositions of mine and they too will fall. But retrieving Nightmare and winning King of Elite remain my top priorities. To do so, I must impose on Eclipse that no mater the extremes you may go to, you will always fail and be left overwhelmed by me and the true power of darkness. Even I at times have been incapable of comprehending the true vastness of darkness, but now I understand why. I've been too weak. That's precisely why I must thank you Eclipse. I was in dire need of adversity. A type of adversity that could not be met with my traditional routine... I needed to be forced into an unfamiliar predicament. I need to be able to improve. After you fall to me and I save Nightmare, I will remain unable to forgive you for what you've done, but I still still remember the deed you did for me that assisted me in obtaining the strength necessary to defeat you, even though that was far from your original intentions.

(Erebus takes another look at the cage as a rare look of determination cross his face. He begins to walk away down the street as he a thick fog begins to roll in.)

Darkness is dangerous if you tamper with it in ways you shouldn't. But it can bring you closure, joy, and the ability rejoice if you allow yourself to understand what it truly is. As a representation of it, sometimes I must displays it's dangers, as any who oppose it and me will only be consumed by it that will ultimately result with them having their lives changes permanently. Darkness can be very unforgiving, and in my current state, so am I.

(The fog continues to roll in as it eventually conceals Erebus from view.)

I will take back what's rightfully mine and ascend to the point where I can claim a crown that will ultimately become a crown engulfed in darkness.

(The camera fades to black.)
Eclipse Diemos
Post January 29th 2016, 10:58 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Chaos is a Ladder

“The final trial takes place here and now. It is at the domain of kings and royalty that we stand, upon a precipice of greatness that one looks upon and marvels at with shock and wonder. A place that will decide our fates. Championships will change hands. Futures determined in an instant. Our very careers are going to be tested, all to crown one person as a true king of EAW. Last year, on this very stage...a king was crowned. Voltage’s king. Lannister. A reign by a king who still holds a place of royalty upon an iron throne...but...as a favored story of mine states...Winter is Coming. Winter is surging forth on a blizzard that is sweeping through the entirety of Illinois. You can already hear the crowd chanting for our blood to spilled in that ring. You can feel the surge of energy from the crowd as they get to their feet, ready to see the victor. Ready to see the new king of Elite Answers Wrestling. So...Voltage is given the scariest chance of it all. To once more have a king crowned from our land. This time last year, the king of EAW was Lannister. This time...who will the king be?”

Eclipse let out a soft sigh as he walked around the empty half built arena. The arena that would be the finished product that held the name of King of Elite. His eyes cast straight ahead, ignoring the four cameras position on the turnbuckles around him. He turns sharply, heading over to one of the turnbuckles and placing his hands on the ropes as he looks into the camera, his breathing coming in and out at a rapid pace before he calms down and smiles.

“This is where I must make my own stand. Where I have to take my position as the fighter that deserves to hold his spot in the finals, by any means necessary. By any means. EAW is well aware that when I set out to accomplish something through my own two fists that I do it in ways that leave many people cringing in fear. That is just who I am. In the grand scheme of things I do what I do to further improve myself. To further push myself to limits I didn’t think existed within me. Limits that I have tested again, and again, and again! These same limits that brought me to the world of EAW have pushed into me a fire to win not one, but two matches at King of Elite. Two matches that will mean life or death for me. I represent not only my brand, but my family...those that have believed in me. Followed me. Listened to me, and watched me every step of the way. That’s who I fight for now. For Sanatorium. For the family behind me. For those that listen to me. For those that wish to be like me. I fight for them. I fight because that is in my nature as a human being. I have always fought for survival...because survival is all about conflict. It is about putting your life at risk every single day, until the moment you die. That is how humanity became what it is...we pushed past our own personal weakness, and now here we stand. We stand as a testament to all of the things that we have accomplished in our lives. A testament to our ability to persevere through the darkness. Through all the pain and suffering, all the strife. Every ounce of it. That is how we have become what we are. We push each other, but in the end we are all alone to face our own destiny. Now...here four of us will stand. Four of us will stand to determine if one of us will go on to fight again. To fight to prove that we belong in the ring against two that are arguably the two greatest main eventers to grace EAW’s squared circle for this year. The names of Lucian Black and Aren Mstislav will live on in greatness...regardless of the outcome.

Cementing their names in the history of time stands the testament of greatness. The crown. The crown signifies all that we are. We are kings among men, legends among kings, and gods to kings. Time itself could not wear down the gold upon the crown, for it is worn in our blood. A mere crown does not echo the blood that we have spilled to forge the throne that we sit upon. We don’t sit upon a chair of gold but of hard iron, pulled from the blood that has been spilled in the ring. It’s arm rests sit like daggers against our skin, burying itself inside of us. It injects us, not with poison, but with willpower. Willpower to keep going despite adversity. It is that very sentiment that makes me so...happy to get into the ring with not one, not two, but three opponents who...though I insult...view highly. These are men who have fought their way through adversity and have made it here to stand against me and secure their spots in history.”

He shakes his head, laughing to himself once more as he places his hand on the camera, twisting it free of the turnbuckle and carrying it with him as he walks towards the middle of the ring. As the cameras pick up on him, electrostatic feedback can be seen running through it and quick images of Eclipse screaming into the camera and spider walking on the ring floor can be seen, but they quickly cut back to show him simply walking in the middle of the ring and staring at the camera in his hands. He turns it over, feeling its weight and laughing about it before placing it on the ground and kicking it aside. He runs his hands through his hair, his teeth chattering slightly in his mouth before he turns his focus forward, staring at the imagined audience that he perceives in the crowd.

“This is all a world of liars, you know that? A world where people will stab you in the stomach with one hand while shaking your hand with the other. They will spit poison into your eyes and then comfort you while their hands move through your pockets. In the ring however, there are no lies. There are no lies in your fists, your feet cannot speak stories, and your heart...it won’t carry with it the hatred for others. No. The only thing running through your mind...is instinct. Instinct to survive. To fight by any means necessary, and to win at all costs. Until we bleed out upon the floor we will always fight. Until we cannot walk of our own volition we will swing our arms towards each other with reckless abandon. We act as children, scrabbling about in a world governed by a parent that is as much a god as any...that...that is death. She will watch us at King of Elite. She will govern our decisions there, and make her judgements herself. She will decide if one of us will have our dreams destroyed or not on that night. On that night she will decide for herself which one of us will have the strength to persevere. Will it be the broken angel that crawls through the broken glass of his defeat to find his halo once more? Will it be the agent of darkness, that wrenches himself from the pit of despair to find a way to secure a victory? Will it be the Oncoming Storm that tears apart all in its path on its way to achieve a destiny that he feels he deserves? Or will it be me? The Outcast. The bleeding smile that cuts its way through EAW on his path to the top of the mountain.

So here I stand. In the arena that the four of us will fight upon. The arena that dictates our future at King of Elite. We will push through and push through until one of us cannot stand and in the end we will either fall and let our dreams of a crown die for the year, or we will rise up and climb upon the throne and fight for who remains there in the end. A chance at greatness is within our reach. We have clawed our way to the top...and now we stand at the precipice. We look towards the chasm below...the abyss that Lucian and Aren have found themselves at. A pit that means nothing but chaos and ruin if one fails to find his foothold...but if one finds it...they take part in one last battle. A battle to secure that foothold. To keep that place in the annals of history as the one destined to become a true king of this chaotic future. A future born of steel and soul. Blood and iron. Fists and armor. A future that is designed for warriors.”

He holds his arms up in the middle of the arena, bending himself back as he stares up at the sky, his eyes wide as he looks at what he perceives as the heavens above him. The lights of the arena come on, revealing its halfway finished design as he shakes his head, a smile slicing its way across his face as he laughs to the sky. He drops to his knees, as the lights shimmer and slightly spark, turning red in only the middle as it creates a strange smile like design along the form of Eclipse. He lays down upon his back, stretching out before bridging up, his face directly in front of the camera as he crawls towards it, licking his lips and laughing all the while as he gazes into the lens.

“Fight for me! Fight for your chance at attaining greatness! I am not going to hold back! This is my chance at destiny! My chance at attaining greatness! I am not going to let it slip through my fingers! Bring your darkness, Erebus! Come at me with all of your pride lined up in your fist, Liam! Soar through the air towards me, Nick Angel! Gore me, Lucian Black! Execute me, Aren Mstislav! I am here and I am not going anywhere! I thrive in this chaos! I live in the torment of this era! The whole of EAW is chaos! I was born in that chaos and no one is going to tear me away from it! I will look the god of death right in the eyes! I will laugh at her terrifying visage, and I will not falter! When her scythe is raised and it meets me I will say with a voice filled with pride! Not! Today!”

He explodes into laughter as the camera’s screen once more fill with static. The static mixes with his laughter, creating a distorted sound bite image as the screen seems to crackle and crackle further, before even the static is split by the same knife cut grin that soaks the screen in red.   
The Consigliere
Post January 29th 2016, 10:37 pm by The Consigliere
[The Heart Break Gal is seen coming out of a coffee shop with two cups of coffee on both her hands, which were supported by cup holders. She wore a white top with a black mini skirt, under a red trench coat. She walked towards a black car at the side of the street waiting for her. She opens the door to the passenger's seat and just as she was about to come in, a man with a cameraguy approached her out of the blue]

..: Hey there you are, I've been looking all over for you!

Heart Break Gal: I'm sorry, I don't take pictures with fans nor do interviews...

[He wore a fedora, and a buttoned light brown trench coat]

..: Oh hey hey, you piece of beautiful you! I'm Ezra Fitz, from the University of Illinois, I tracked you down for my research on on the behaviors of athletes in wrestling federations. It is my quest to take your brain out of your skull, figuratively of course, and find answers to the questions for the greatest dissertation of all time! But don't worry, I will handle your brain with care, I will treat it like a baby, like my own baby as if it hatched from an egg I produced by myself!

Heart Break Gal: First of all, that's just pokemon-breeding-level fucking creepy. Second of all, no matter what you are or where you're from, I don't want any part of your science fair project. Just make some volcano out of baking soda and leave me the fuck alone for god's sake! Lord knows I've already made clear that I'm not a fucking lab rat, and I do not exist to be a walking experiment to the likes of you, or anyone. Can I please just enjoy my Friday morning coffee, without getting smothered by dumb fans who disapprove of my every move? I MEAN, GOD!

Ezra Fitz: But HBG, I promise you, this won't take very long, it's mostly about your match...

HBG: I don't give a shit, Ezra! I have a match at King of Elite against two of my teammates, and I have to be ready for that if I still want to be Champion. Look at me -- I'm pretty. I'm rich. I overflow with confidence and I am a million bucks worth of talent! Most days I would think a match like this is not much of a big deal and I can walk it off easy, but these are people who I have fought alongside with and no doubt about it they have studied our moves carefully too. Of course not to mention that Y2Impact and I were the ones who scouted the entire EAW, the entire WORLD, for reliable soldiers that can keep up with all the duties of being an army of six, so believe me when I say that this Tag Team Championship match at King of Elite truly is a clash of talents that might not ever happen again! People in the arena tomorrow night will have the privilege to see that match. HRDO should be fucking honored to be watching. And even YOU are lucky to be seeing this. This is all for sportsmanship. This is how we display how amazing we are as individuals and as a team, and CLEARLY showing idiots like you that the all-time cliche that what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, mean now more than ever, and Hexa-gun will rise even taller than before. I am confident and brave indeed, but I'm human enough to acknowledge that anyone can put an end to my reign as Tag Team Champion. Will it be Drake and Jones? Who knows really, but I do not intend to sit back and do nothing while people like HRDO run off to the bank out of the sheer ridiculousness of this decision that fans are actually buying, that everyone believes will actually break our seal of loyalty!

[The car door from the driver's seat opened and out comes Y2Impact, dressed in his street clothes -- his black t-shirt and blue denim jeans. He closes the car door behind him and walks over to HBG. HBG then wraps her arm around Y2Impact's forearm. Y2Impact gives Ezra Fitz an indimidating look]

Y2Impact: Is there any problem here? 

Heart Break Gal: Just our coffees getting colder by the minute cause this asshole is taking up too much of the time we could be driving back to our hotel room with!

[Y2Impact takes his coffee from the cupholder on HBG's hand. HBG takes her own coffee and tosses the cupholder in the trash can]

Ezra Fitz: Oh, whoa! Y2Impact is here too! This certainly is my lucky day!

Y2Impact: I wouldn't say "lucky" if you have a chance of getting knocked out in the next 20 seconds. 

Ezra Fitz: Oh, no, no, please... HBG and I are actually starting to become friends now!

Heart Break Gal: Says who?

Ezra Fitz: She's actually answering a lot of my questions before I even have the chance to ask them, it's amazing! I was just asking her about King of Elite. 

Heart Break Gal: I have nothing more to say about King of Elite. I just want to remind you that every single time I come on the scene I produce 5-star matches that cause aftershocks from the sheer brutality of it. And no matter how much I walk off from every difficult situation in my career, no matter how much time I spent giving these cheap fans the PRIVILEGE of hearing my amazing voice on the commentary table, I give my best performances LIKE I NEVER EVEN LEFT! Do you want to know why? It's because I was made for this, Ezra. My build. My mindset. My reflexes. They all show that I was born for this industry! I make people look decent just with them merely standing next to me as I carry their weight through amazing matches week after week! People will talk and take shots, others will listen. People start rumors, and convince others that it's the undeniable truth but the only thing certain is that I am here to stay as a team with Y2Impact who is the only person who gave me any purpose for staying in this company. We are The Mercenaries. We are the Tag Team Champions and we intend to remain that way. We have defeated many other teams to get to where we are now, as did Drake and Jones. But make no mistake both teams will give their damnedest to win. 

And THE MOMENT we get successfully slide through this small slope and it becomes nothing to us but a memory, rest assured that Hexa-gun will never play nice again. WE WILL DOUBLE, NO, TRIPLE THE BODY COUNT! WE WILL TEAR EVERYONE IN EVERY DIVISION APART! AND WE WILL DOMINATE IN OUR EXTREME ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE ONLY LANGUAGE IS ANIMOSITY AND OUR BASIC INSTINCT IS OUR THIRST FOR VIOLENCE! And the best part is -- no one is gonna stop us.

[HBG calmly takes a sip of her coffee while her eyes are staring at the camera]

Ezra Fitz: OH HO HO! AMAZING STATEMENT, DID YOU GET THAT TOBY?? 

[Ezra looks at Toby the Cameraman and nods]

Ezra Fitz: So what about you Y2Impact? Any remaining thoughts for King of Elite?

Y2Impact: Have I ever disappointed an audience? Whether I'm booed or cheered, I never refuse to participate and I never boycott a match. I'm sure in some far corner of HRDO's mind, he had the suspicion that my partner and I would no-show King of Extreme entirely and hit up the Outback Steakhouse instead, automatically awarding Drake Jaeger and Tiberius Jones with the Tag Team Championships and effectively killing two birds with one stone in the process. Recently, it has occurred to me that both fans and roster members alike, especially the more inexperienced "elitists" too green to have a firm grasp on their surroundings that haven't yet familiarized themselves with this company's history, might be a little confused about the virtues of the extreme movement I'm representing. The journalists that cover our industry try to paint me out to be a villain, a power-hungry dictator hell-bent on rescinding the progress EAW has made in favor of a more brutal style, but I'm magnanimous enough to provide everyone with clarity. Not only is extreme the fabric upon which this illustrious company was threaded and woven together, it symbolizes a toughness that the business as a whole is sorely lacking. How many wrestlers in this company speak ardently of all the trials and setbacks they've endured? How there's no obstacle or test they wouldn't rise to if it meant being given an opportunity to win a championship? Pardon me for being so cynical, but I look around at the personnel in the locker room these days and I struggle to believe in their sincerity, I struggle to believe in their conviction, and it's because, despite saying they've endeavored the most perilous journeys imaginable, scratching and clawing just to reach their spot like a blue-collar worker, they show no toughness. Most of the wrestlers who denounce the "extreme" movement simply aren't built for the enormous physical strain it taxes your body with, and that's OK -- sometimes it takes a bigger man to admit to your shortcomings instead of denying them altogether and feigning invulnerability. But forgotten in the fracas and hullabaloo is the fact that while strength can be genetic, toughness is not -- it is developed, acquired, and beaten into you. The more crucibles you survive, the less fazed you become by the same adversity under which more mentally fragile men would crumble in an instant. More than any bible verse can inspire someone sitting in a chapel, this is my universal rule, my engine for success, my force multiplier, and it seems like rudimentary trial and error logic to me that every other "elitist" in this company should expand on my golden rule and follow in my footsteps. Yet I take a gander and I see stragglers who are entrenched in this slave's mentality that just because they've been indoctrinated into the ways of "elite wrestling" without their permission, it means they should continue to abide the status quo without complaint. HRDO is shamelessly persisting with the undertaking Zack Crash was forced to abandon after Road to Redemption, and to me the lack of change seems more dictatorial than anything -- as if Hitler's grotesque policies and oppression toward the Jewish should have persisted after his death for no better reason than continuity. These people do not understand the toughness, the physical wherewithal, and spirit of mind required to lead a mass-marketed industry such as EAW into the next generation -- I do, and I'm going to exemplify that courage and that unwavering spirit tomorrow night when I show the type of fortitude only a leader can and treat the teammates I value so much as enemies for the purpose of keeping the two championships that signify The Mercenaries' status as the most dynamic duo in all of EAW. At King of Extreme, when the Heart Break Gal and I combat our allies for the sake of retaining our prestigious championships, it won't be merely a wrestling clinic or an exhibit of extreme warfare -- it will be a lesson, and I'm the only man fit to teach it.

Ezra Fitz: WOW THIS IS SO CRAZY! I'M MORE EXCITED FOR THIS MATCH THAN I ORIGINALLY WAS!!!!!

Y2Impact: Whoa, slow down there. It's a bad idea to get too personally involved in your own research work, it could lead to biased findings and conclusions.

Ezra Fitz: NO! FUCK THIS RESEARCH! FUCK THIS DISSERTATION! I AM POSTING THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS SUPER FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE WITH THE MERCENARIES! AN EXPERIENCE I SPENT NIGHTS BENT OVER BACKWARDS JUST PREPARING BUT NOW HAS COME TO REALITY! LET'S GO TOBY!

[Ezra Fitz started to walk off of the scene with a happy look on his face, and his camera man Toby follows him]

Heart Break Gal: This is why I don't like interviews. People are too stressful to deal with!

Y2Impact: I don't even...

[Heart Break Gal and Y2Impact simultaneously took a sip of their coffee and acted as if nothing happened. Y2Impact then goes around the car again and goes in to the driver's seat]

Heart Break Gal: Good luck tomorrow, Mercenary. 

Y2Impact: You know what they say, luck be a lady -- and I've got the best in the business in my corner. I love this job.

[The car drives off and leaves the scene. The camera fades to black.]
Brayden Cruise
Post January 29th 2016, 10:21 pm by Brayden Cruise
CHAPTER #27 - BATTLEGROUND #2

NOBODY IS AS GOOD AS THEY SAY THEY ARE.
EXCEPT FOR ME OF COURSE.
I'M THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD TODAY.
AND I'M GONNA PROVE IT.

Monday night is getting ever so closer and I can't help, but think what must be going through the mind of Lucas Johnson. I mean I'm sure the guy knows that he's got a match against me on Monday Night, but I really wanna know what the guy is thinking. After what I did last week I'm sure he's going into this match wondering what exactly I'm going to do to him. He's probably wondering just how I'm going to leave him at the end of the match and in all honesty I don't even know. All I know is that on Battleground you're stepping into the ring with somebody you're gonna wish you never met. I haven't been here very long, but I've already impressed enough to get myself an Interwire Championship match. Yeah, everybody can talk about how I lost that match and Cameron walked out with her Championship, but the fact of the matter is this. There isn't many guys on the EAW roster who can make the impact I have been able to make since signing my contract. I know one thing's for sure and that's the fact that Lucas Johnson is going to understand what it truly means to suffer on Monday Night. I may not have anything against Lucas, but what he doesn't realize is the exact same thing Jason Cage can't 'realize and that's the fact that I will stop at absolutely nothing in order for me to become the best. I will put myself through anything in order to have my hand raised at the end of the match and that's just something Lucas Johnson is not prepared for. He can talk all he wants about how I was defeated last week in a match that shouldn't have even taken place at all, but I'll get to that a little bit later. Lucas the point I'm trying to get across is that much like Clark Duncan, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. To you it's just a match, but for me Lucas it's something so much more and when that bell rings on Monday Night you're going to find that out. A lot of people have underestimated me since I stepped into this company and for that reason they've been left wondering who I really am. The fact is I'm sure everybody is really trying to understand who Brayden Cruse truly is. Well the fact is I'm the only person who knows that and frankly I like keeping it that way. I'm looking at this match on Battleground as a redemption match for what took place last week. My boys couldn't get the job done and for that Lucas Johnson you are paying a very suffering price. One that will last with you for a lifetime because there's something you should always remember about me. I don't like losing and I think I made that pretty clear when I left Jason Cage and Clark Duncan laying in the middle of the ring. Of course there are those people who need that reassurance and that's where you come in Lucas. As much as you may not like the fact you're my next victim the fact of the matter is you're stepping into the ring with somebody you're not on the same level with. People can say I talk to much, but if that was the case I wouldn't be backing up everything I say when that bell rings. If that was the case Lucas Johnson may stand a chance on Battleground, but we all know what the truth is. Only somebody like Lucas Johnson himself will think he has a chance because he's still holding onto that little bit of hope.

The only problem with that is that sometimes you hang on to long and end up paying the price. You, Lucas Johnson are the man who will be trying to pick yourself up when it's all said and done. The only real question is how am I going to leave you when I decide to get the three count. IT"S MY FUCKING RULES LUCAS because I can leave you laying in a pool of your own blood or I can put you on the shelf leaving everybody wondering where you went. Believe every word coming out of my mouth Lucas because Monday Night is coming closer. Our match is getting closer by the second Lucas and I know that's something you're thinking about. For me, well I'm already moving on from you Lucas Johnson because I have that much confidence. I FUCKING KNOW THE OUTCOME JOHNSON and you know it to.

With that said, last week I was involved in a match that everybody in the back knows shouldn't have taken place. Now everybody can stand there and say I'm complaining to much, but the fact of the matter is if what happened to me last week happened to anybody else on the roster. If it happened to anybody else on the EAW roster they would have exactly the same complaints I have. I WAS FUCKING SCREWED and as I've said before things like that don't sit well with me. I feel like I was cheated out of a victory and for that Lucas Johnson will be paying the price. I truly hope Jason Cage doesn't thing this little issue we have is finished because it's not, NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE. You can walk around with a smile on your fucking face knowing you got a victory over me all you want, but you and I both know there will be more. It's not finished Jason, just remember that.

Clark FUCKIN Duncan, the EAW New Breed Champion and a man who apparently doesn't back down from a little challenge. I say little because I think even Clark knows he didn't defeat me last week. He pined somebody who's not even a wrestler so in my eyes it wasn't even a real match. You Clark Duncan ARE NO FUCKING BETTER THEN ME and sooner or later I'm gonna have my real chance to prove it. Sooner or later you'll have to step into the ring against me with nobody to help you. You'll be in the ring with me and only me. You won't be able to cheat your way out of the match by pining somebody who's in there first ever match. I've been all over the fucking world Clark, this isn't my first trip. You're not my first challenge Duncan and I know you won't be my last, but I will say that when we do meet one on one. You will be leaving that ring a different person because I"M GOING TO FUCKING MAKE SURE YOU DO.
Post January 29th 2016, 8:46 pm by My Watch Has Ended
It’s the moment I have been prepared for. Even in defeat, I had that hope that I would rise to the highest form of success for this event, somehow making my presence known that there was unfinished business I had to attend to. It wasn’t until the dawning of this week when my dreams became a reality and my options expanded. But now I have this chance to laugh and place everyone in a state of shock where they will be defeated by my actions. Many words speak of Liam Catterson failing once again but I will have the last laugh. I always do and even though my odds on a double victory shorten with every passing day, I never agree to them. I can just see the future, see the crowning, see the glory. It will happen, even if I have to die in battle, I will not let my words fall to the misery of loss.

After paying attention to his words mostly towards Lucian, I became a bit disgusted and felt that I had to address him. After all, despite his statements and refusal to accept the inevitable, it was vital for me to actually step in. Aren, please take a seat and shut the fuck up. You have not won, Lucian has not won, the real winner in this six-man discussion is Liam Catterson. I am the type of man who isn’t afraid to make orphans of my combatant’s children, I am the type of man who has no constraints to his words or actions. It is a doubtful dream you have processing in that thick skull of yours but it isn’t like I am expecting you to commend me for acquiring talent superior to yours because admission is not a trait that most of this company has. You have to appreciate the fact that it is not just Lucian you have to get through but an extra contender, who has to fill in for that bust of an Elitist, Gabriel Eden. And to be fair, Lucian Black is far from threatening. He may be easy to subdue but your extra opponent will not be and I should know because that extra contender is Liam Catterson. It’s easy to overlook the confirmation before you’ve actually witnessed it but I am going to be in that match one way or another and you may have problems with it but I expect someone as brave as you to do something about it. You claim you are better than me, you claim you’ve won this so let’s see if your bite matches up to your bark when I step in that ring. 

The thing I love about this company is the fact people assume they know me too well and yet they stumble onto holes that make them foolish. For example, should you be aware of what I am, you will appreciate that silence is never something I will be close to. Silence to me is the absence of words and a victory of manipulation. That is something that cannot be accepted in my world so my opponents have the chance to either put up with the shit directed to them or they can admit to their defeat and be the thing suggested to me. Another suggestion that should be noted is I reject to admit to the fear you’re trying your heart out to suggest onto me. The problem is that no matter how intimidating you try to be; it can’t match the expectations you have on me. I come in that ring without the risk of stumbling, not listening to the advice that many suggest onto me because I refuse to sacrifice myself to weakness. If I listen to the voices that beg for me to watch my back, it will cause vulnerability, something that will totally decay victory. One more thing that should be noted, I don’t have regrets. You seem pretty upset I called your family as whores and to be honest, I am not that kind of man who is remorseful over the choice of words. The reason being is because I don’t care how you, your family, your fans or anyone else on this diseased planet feels. Nobody has ever taken the chance to consider MY feelings so why should I waste my life considering the feelings of those I hurt? The pain I see from faces like yours is an addiction and I am proud to relish in this anger, hurting people like your family to the point of collapse. At the end of the day, if people have a strong passion of hatred to what I say, they don’t have to respond, they don’t have to show emotion, they can just quit and leave well enough alone because at the end of the day, this is who I am and I am not going to change for some butthurt individuals who can’t accept their punishment. I don’t blame others in order to preserve my legacy or due to my failure of admittance but it is because it is true. Honesty has always been a trait I’ve loved and I have not defied it when clarifying to my conclusions. I have enough honesty to claim fault to myself should I fall guilty to failure but that is the point people like you fail to understand. Due to my lack of evidence, I can’t say for certain it is my fault when I fail to see my errors. I will confess should I be liable for my actions and when I am not, I mean it. I don’t need an amateur trying to dictate my decisions to fit the common view because it is ‘cool’ to bash Liam Catterson. I have a voice; I will use it when I feel I am guilty.

I know exactly why people are loyal to the clichéd route to belittle me. It is because everyone revolving around EAW, whether you work there or not are sheep. I have been working in this industry longer than you have noticed what your life meant and I know that people in EAW like to share one constant opinion because if you’re up for an alternative, you are wrong and you are suddenly demeaned into the ranks of Donald Trump because you didn’t share the same opinion as an esteemed veteran of this company. To avoid outcast, you share the same opinion and you can come out with denial as much as you want but there is not a single being in this company I consider appreciative. I don’t consider any single man or woman to hold honesty and that is why I always value myself as greater because whereas I am out of the ordinary, I am not afraid to go beyond the limit and preach about a varied opinion. I don’t care if I am banished from the norm, it has been the story of my life. That is why I called out your fucked up family in the first place, you can defend them because you’re their saviour and being called ‘whores’ is never going to ring kindness in any context but they seriously do not know my life. Just because one of your relative owns one of my shirts doesn’t make him an expert of my life. I own an Adam Driver shirt, suddenly I am an expert of him. I couldn’t give a shit who buys my shit, some of them aren’t even massive fans of me but still buy my merchandise. It was a nice effort to defend your precious family but it looks like you’re going to have to admit to that failure you bitched at me for earlier. Then again, your family is just sad anyways, who the fuck takes their time to recite every speech from Ares Vendetta? Tell your family that stepping out of the basement and into the open world is actually suggestable. Then again, anyone related to you was just unfortunate not to have been blessed with being miscarried and at the end of the day, they will realise my words when they find out that Eclipse Diemos could not progress to the finals of the King of Elite tournament. The one extra opportunity that Diemos has and he choked at the chance to take that opportunity and run with it. It doesn’t matter what is said from your mouth because in the end, you have as much chance of getting into the finals than Gemma Collins has on sticking to a diet.

We are all selfish in this company, there is an immoral trait I can confess to. Nobody is wanting to accept our opponents to thrive on the opportunity of a lifetime, they are hungry to achieve their own dreams. So I am not really astonished that you would want to finally do something with your dismal career, Erebus at King of Elite but two factors hinder you from that. The obvious being that you’re up against me and the fact that this opportunity is a massive deal in terms of rewards, something I don’t think you can handle. I only say this due to your lack of triumphs but maybe this is the moment, maybe this is finally the occasion where Erebus Jennings races out the gate and onto glory. At least I’d like to believe that could be an option but as long as you’re forced to tolerate my company, it will be at most, a fiction that seems so real. You are a prime example of how idiotic this company has to offer in terms of intellect because I have said not to fall for the copy and paste routine and you did it anyways, you could not resist. It’s like EAW has this obsession to not become creative with words but like I said, succession for me is probably because since you guys love repeat yourselves, I should see no reason why I can’t. I am facing Nick Angel, a man who has been too much of a pussy to speak, which solidifies my case on a highly praised character in another company not living to his expectations. We have Erebus Jennings, who apart from being a lazy piece of shit, was overhyped as this massive deal and yet, I have still got to witness why Erebus Jennings is so amazing. And finally, Eclipse Diemos, who hides behind his family, who believes he knows my life so clearly yet avoids the suggestions I map out for him. And you men wonder why I laugh at your expectations of victory? It is about time all three of you undergo a reality check to finalise your place in this company because in my experience, you are small and you will never amount to the greatness I have already recorded, even if you feel the need to berate those achievements, I still have accomplished more history than the three of you combined with your closest chance of grabbing success fading away tomorrow from my hand.

This is the final stretch, the last words echoed before we prepare for that important rest as I should prepare for a day of importance on my behalf. When I speak next, I will not only return to EAW as a man who shamed the people who doubted him continuously but also a man who will have the privilege of wearing the crowning glory in EAW for a second time.
The Mexican Samurai
Post January 29th 2016, 8:07 pm by The Mexican Samurai
King of Elite Promo #2

For as much flack that you give to my father for wanting to protect me, you sure act as if I'm some kid that needs to have his hand held at all times. Do you want to breastfeed me as well? I'm sure that your nipple is already sore from all the sucking and twisting that Bryce Dean does during foreplay. I only have one true over-protective father though, and what he doesn't know is that I know longer need him to be the person that protects me because I am a man and not the naïve, little boy who called you out  as an opportunity to make more money. I clutched his hand to my heart and I told him that I would beat Dark Demon but it isn't because he delivered an elbow to the back of my father, and it isn't because he dares to use the tragedy of my mother in order to provoke me. I'm going to beat Dark Demon for everyone. For my parents, for Heart Break Boy, for Cameron Ella Eva, for all the other wrestlers in the back, for all the fans who have to sit through one of your "Hall of Fame Challenges" and for the entire nation of Ireland who has to be represented by a pity stain of a man.  

All of this false bravado about wanting to get in the cage with me but you beckon to past glory as if you were sitting at a Comic-con convention at the only booth without a line. "Hey kid, did you know I use to be an EAW wrestler? Come take a picture with me for $20" and then you proceed to rip that kid off by charging $40, you miserable cheapskate. These fans have felt ripped off because they have wanted to see you actually face a challenge and not just avoid the top dogs while you go after another Diamond Cage. You might state that you are the most dangerous man in the world, but people are starting to see right through you because everytime I get up from one of your elbows... they start to believe that you can be defeated just a little bit more. I might just be some rookie but I also have nothing to lose, because people DON'T expect me to win, they don't expect me to even be competition, but that allows me the freedom to do anything that I want in our fight because I don't have fear. What you're smelling is the shit that is coming out of your pants, because I'm willing to sacrifice myself in order to make sure that I prevail against you, hell, I'll commit seppuku if it means that I can get the blade to go through your body as well. You've been in all these great matches in some of the world's biggest events and you are somehow fighting me at King of Elite? For all this talk about how you are the one that dictates your actions, I pursued and pursued and I got what I wanted in the end because I have the willpower to follow through and make sure that I finish what I started. What would you have done without me these last couple of months? You had no one else to fight after you decimated Diamond Cage, because no one else wanted to fight you and ironically, the people who ducked you are now being ducked by you and it's mostly because they see that you are a vulnerable man through this façade of mediocre contempt. 

You should be the one who thanks me for pursuing you so aggressively because I've made you relevant to the World Heavyweight Title picture again. I get it, you don't care about the World Title but it seems to be flying out of your mouth over and over again. We can all be contradictory but you just seem satisfied with whatever crap comes out of your mouth without feeling the need to think about it. Slowly and surely, people are realizing that I have the potential to be a top-tier talent and a win over me would be a big name that could see you challenge for the title in your hometown.  Or... you can continue to flounder around and look for a fight that isn't there while you clutch your title and make claims to a streak that is only there because you refuse to fight. Why didn't you put your title up for grabs at King of Elite? Hell, I don't think that you've even offered me a title shot, and it's simply because you know that I am capable of taking that title away from you. That would send your little dream of being a dual champion straight down the toilet with all the rest of your desires for domination and wouldn't that be all that was left of your miserable, little soul? Just like a cheap whore waking up the next morning after a one-night stand, you really don't have anything else going for you. 

You asked why didn't I challenge Jamie before? I didn't care to be honest, I didn't want to be on top of the mountain nor did I want to do anything else but go home and smoke some more bud. Things change when you lay in a hospital bed, thinking of the prick who drove an object through your skull and almost tried to kill you. My unmotivated self died that day and what you see before you is a rejuvenation of The Mexican Samurai. Just admit, that I make you a little bit nervous because the reality is that I have what it takes to defeat you, and when was the last time you lost to a non-main eventer on an EAW show? I'm sure the thought of losing to me would absolutely crush you but this isn't about wins or losses...this is all about one thing. 

THIS IS ALL ABOUT RESPECT. 

It has been nothing but jokes poking fun of my relationships, family and wrestling career and this is coming from someone who isn't afraid to trade barbs. I'm actually quite appalled over the fact that you would Facebook stalk me all over the internet as if you were obsessed with me. Haruna Sakazaki? How low did you have to sink for that insult? It smells like desperation. This isn't obsession though, you simply do not respect me whatsoever as a competitor or a human being. Sure, I was a fighter who "was simply here so I don't get fined" but what do you fight for, Dark Demon? I told you what I fight for but you have to have some sort of relationship that keeps you motivated in order to continue wrestling here in the land of Elite. That bullshit excuse of "domination" can only get you so far, because in the end you will get very lonely at the top but...I see the way you look at Cameron Ella Eva. That's probably why you are so pent up, and it's simply because you know that she will never look at you and acknowledge you unless she wants to take that belt from you and ironically become the dual champion in EAW that you suddenly renounce having never cared about. You treat everything like an afterthought but all I see is an empty shell of a fighter who has nothing more to give to this sport. I guess that makes two people who are shunning by the people they love but you are such a coward that you hold it in like some 12-year old kid with a crush, but it just shows how pathetic you are and ...you have the tattoos of a child molester. After awhile, no one is going to care about Dark Demon matches because you've done everything that there is to possibly do in the promotion and then you'll just have "go home" heat and "please retire" chants.  I'm not saying that you are over the hill but without a proper challenge from a guy like me, your legacy is seen as something that happened in the past instead of continuing in the present.  

All this talks about Jokers but I'd rather see Heath Ledger play the Joker in his current state then even  think of associating yourself with that title. We all know that Dark Demon is a fucking moron so I'm going to spell it out. Heath Ledger is D-E-A-D...I'm going to let that sink in for a little until you finally get it. Your cold and calculated demeanor isn't going to be enough in our fight because one-dimensional robots eventually die, just look at Fedor or Ivan Drago. It takes someone with the heart of the Latino people and the determination of the Japanese to succeed in the octagon, and I'm going to make sure that I show you a heaping helpful of both.

As Foggy Dew plays and I see the Irish fans get up and chant your name; nothing will deter me because when I'm in the octagon I won't be hearing the music blasting throughout the PA speakers, I will not be listening to the fan response. I will be locking eyes with you and we will truly see if you look back into mine because I will see the vulnerability and I will pull off the one thing that no one has done in a very long time. I will pull off the impossible and I will beat Dark Demon. 

I WILL PULL OFF THE IMPOSSIBLE AND I WILL BEAT DARK DEMON! 

I WILL ….BEAT DARK DEMON! 

I WILL ….BEAT DARK DEMON! 

You might not be a god, you might not be the current World Champion, but you are human. A human named Dark Demon... who can be defeated.
Venom
Post January 29th 2016, 7:36 pm by Venom
(The camera pans into a where fountains are seen in several different places. The middle of the park is a large pond where the water is being disturbed by snow fall hitting the surface. On a nearby bench sits Erebus Jennings as he is seemingly lost in thought yet again. After few moments of stillness and silence he stands up. He slowly walks down a path leading to a pond. Once he reaches it's outer banks, he crouches down and stares at the surface of the water in front of him. He examines his own reflection of the, usual black and white face paint with red streaks. Snow falls and disturbs the surface of the water where Erebus was looking and seemingly brings him back to reality as he was lost in thought yet again. He stands up as he begins to speak.)

Beauty is a great and wonderful thing in this world. But many of us so often over look the beauty of something. Instead of cherishing it we take it for granted, and we eventually reach a point where we want it in our lives once again even thought we are often the ones at fault for losing it in the first place. Instead of focusing on the gracefulness or beauty of nature or of other individuals, we focus on the hideous. Humans destroy nature and one another. We often get caught up in conflicts that stem from greed or personal desire, or just one's hatred for another people who may be different than they are. The serenity of my surrounding area is rare. In EAW we constantly display hatred for one another and destroy one another over personal agendas. When I ever intervene and get myself involved in such conflict, it's because I seek to put an end to such disgraceful and unnecessary stupidity. That's why my agenda is spreading darkness throughout this company, so that maybe a few will put aside foolish conflict, and help transform this horrific, battle ridden wasteland to a lush, serene land where darkness has conquered and has become as vast as it's meant to be.

(Erebus walks over to another section of the park where lights have been placed throughout the area. He walks along the path as he resume speaking.)

Erebus: I have often tried to avoid meaningless conflict as I prioritize to send such things. I try to alleviate others of their burdens by spreading darkness, but people are so caught up with other things. It's a daunting task to accept and admit to your own short comings, as so few of us do. The amount of dissonance between us is a factor that has led to my current situation. Eclipse, a man claiming he is from the darkness, viewed my arrival in this company as a seemingly impudent action. He perceived me as a threat to his facade that had be doing him wonders. I wonder if Eclipse has truly convinced himself that he is a true individual of darkness, but if it's just a show, it'd be new impossible task to get him to divulge such things. Now he's tried to make me a pariah. An outsider from AWF that shouldn't be here. But I'm am also at fault as my short comings have placed me in my current predicament, and I alone must rectify my wrongs. I'm not one who would feign calmness and the notion that I'm unaffected by  Eclipse's actions that so many would in my position, because I am affected. Eclipse is one of few, if not the only, to diminish my normal composure and push me to points I've rarely or never experienced and reached before.

(Erebus keeps walking until he reaches another area of the park where a fountain is located. He takes a seat on the outer edge of the structure as he continues to speak.)

Erebus: You speak of your darkness as a separate entity, but what you may fail to grasp is that all darkness. The good and the bad parts of it. Even a small shadow in the middle of endless light, miles away from any other darkness is still interconnected to it. All darkness is apart of the same entity... the same darkness, not matter it's origins. Have I truly fell from grace? That's a question you've forced me to ponder, Eclipse. I had begun to truly wonder if I had, but I came to the conclusion that I haven't. I didn't come to EAW to fall from grace, I came here to ascend and finish what I started and failed to do in AWF... to make darkness the most formidable force in this company. I continue to try to further fortify myself to prepare for the battles ahead, just like I did when I arrived in EAW. We are all mortals, but darkness is not. It will continue to live on as a part of the universe, long after our passing. But if I fail to help it spread it's reach here, then EAW will only be home to a false darkness. If your darkness is true, then it's longing to be reunited with it's other half. My darkness hasn't been diminished, it's only been dormant. The time has come for it to emerge from it's hibernation and exclusion so that it may consume and merge with your darkness so that there can be a reunion between two lost halves... because as I said... all darkness is one.

(Erebus stands up from the edge of the fountain. He then continues his walk along another path.)

Erebus: As of now, I have become a loner. I am currently on my mission unaccompanied as I usually am. Through all of my conquests Nightmare has been by my side, but now as I must rescue him, I must show that alone, I am still the forthcoming of darkness and the same individual I have always been. Unfortunately, to do so, I must go through the deluded innocent. Liam, I don't try to deny you of your success, I seek to only delay it in favor of my objectives. You are aware of my vulnerable state, but you fail to understand what I and darkness both are capable of. Labeling us as clowns is a foolish maneuver because just like us, you've had many short comings. Just like Eclipse, you've grown obsessed with me displayed a facade of being a mercenary of darkness. That I simply speak mumbo jumbo, but isn't that always the case with you? Doesn't every time an occasion transpires that features somebody claiming to be superior to you, you simply respond by stating that they are hiding behind a facade of confidence? You are just another disciple of hypocrisy just as so many are, and for that I pity you. But the time that I can help you out of your current predicament will have to, because I have far more pressing matters than worrying  over a over confident former world champion, who's biggest highlight of the last 6 months is losing to Johnny Ventura at Pain for Pride. And who's biggest success is being placed in a match that will lead him to King of Elite even after he failed to make it out of even the first round.

(Erebus reaches another segment of the park that features another one of the fountains spread throughout the land scape.)

If I am to reclaim what's mine, I must forsake my other objectives for now. To reclaim Nightmare and to win King of Elite, I will have to take a different approach than I normally do, even if that means depriving the innocent, who aren't involved in my current disputes, of their very livelihood that helps them cling to their current false, state of mind.

(Erebus begins walking down another path as he takes one last look at the fountain. He keeps walking until he is no longer visible as snow continues to fall onto the park.)

Darkness is just over the horizon.

(The camera fades to black.)
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next