Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

At what point is it ok to hit a woman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:29 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Daniel Tosh once said something to the effect of

"A lot of people say at no point is it right to hit a woman. Now, see, what if you have three kids, you come home, and your wife is just drowning 'em. She's already drowned two in your pool. Now she's going for the third. Can I pop 'er in the mouth then?"

That wasn't the exact quote, but it gets my point across. The only time you should be aloud to hit a girl is when your life, or somebody else you care about's life, is in danger.

Lmfao Tosh is the best
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 12:16 pm

Only if she initiates the physicality of it.  I think any person (male or female) has the right to defend themselves regardless of the gender of their attacker.  So if the woman starts to physically assault a man (and I mean REALLY assault them, not just slapping) then it should be ok to defend yourself
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 2:29 pm

I think legally when threatened or attacked you are supposed to respond "proportionally". So if she's trying to kill you (or others) then you can respond lethally. If she slaps you then you can't punch her in the face cuz that's not proportional (assuming you are bigger or stronger), but you can restrain her or push her away from you. Usually when I hear about cases like this where both sides were violent the argument comes down to if it was a proportional response to the attack or not which can be hard to tell in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At what point is it ok to hit a woman?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2